Astrid's Ascension, the Adventuring Party's Thief Goes Giga by slogro
Summary:

An Adventuring party is trying to take down a Mighty Dragon... when The Thief asks for some help, she gets much, much more than she bargained for.  


Categories: Destruction, Giantess, Adventure, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change, Fantasy, Breasts, Young Adult 20-29, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 19339 Read: 26074 Published: August 28 2023 Updated: March 02 2024
Story Notes:

Can you be called an Adventuring Party if you don't have BIG Adventures? 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Fight is on! by slogro

2. Metamorphosis by slogro

3. The Fall by slogro

4. Treacherous Expanse by slogro

5. The Town of Ruindia by slogro

6. The Clock is Ticking by slogro

7. Another Growing Problem by slogro

8. Morning Rises by slogro

9. The Hunter and The Priest by slogro

The Fight is on! by slogro
Author's Notes:

We start in the middle of the fight... going poorly for the party. 

“You are all appetizers! Kaz'guhk!” the towering behemoth bellowed as it swung its body around. Raising a tail that could rival mighty oak trees in size, the dragon brought it down on the charging warrior with a horrifying thud. The tail swinging back revealed Jax's corpse.


“Not again...” Grom said dropping his shoulders. He began shuffling forward, with a clamor and jingle from the gold coins that filled this dark cavern. “Any chance you can get that dragon away, long enough for me to heal him?”


“Yeah, let's see how this prick likes this trick,” the mage shouted. A swirl of Iris purple surrounded her, hands weaving shapes in the air. Eyes burning bright with the spell she now called upon. Airvin thrust her hands outward and slowly lifted them up. The colossal dragon, scales the color of old blood, turned attention to the mage.


“Foolish morsel! Whatever you just attempted to do obviously failed... wait...” A brief pause as the beast drifted off the ground. Weightless, it's body rose higher and faster, gaining tremendous speed. Limbs, wings, and tail flailing wildly because it fell in reverse. “Wyrmgren'ten!” Slamming into the cave ceiling, stalactites perforated its wings and body. Loose stone fell about while the lair shook from the impact. The howls of pain echoed in the cavern, the beast struggling against its own weight. The healer approached the fallen party member. The warrior's body, if you could still call it that because it more closely resembled chunky mashed potatoes, lay still.


“Oh gods... This is going to suck... Astrid! If you're not too busy stealing, I could use some assistance here!” Grom called out. Unnaturally fast, the thief appeared next to him hands full of gemstones.


“I mean, I am too busy doing that. But I guess I can also help out from time to time. What flavors we feeling today?” She lifted up several gorgeous well-cut gemstones held between her fingers.


“An offering of that deep amethyst... Rose diamond... and is that malachite! I think it is, that will be a fine offering. Thanks,” Grom said.


“Of course! You know, just let me know what else you need. You're totes going to run out of juice before we run out of components to bring him back to life again. This place is loaded!” She peered down at the warrior. “Honestly, not the worst he's ever looked. The healer gagged a little bit.

“Don't remind me please...”


“You got it buddy, I believe in you.” She patted his shoulder. “Now if you'll excuse me, that spot over there has some things I haven't seen yet.”


“You're just a kid in a candy store, aren't you?”


“You mean a thief on a pile of treasure?”


“Fair enough, it's probably going to break free soon. Please keep that monster distracted.”


“All I can do is get its attention! It saw me when I was invisible, remember?” She bolted off, leaving only clanging sounds as she rocketed over the hoard of gold. The dragon snarled and pulled itself from the pointed stones. Upside down and digging its claws into the ceiling, it's attention only on the mage. A raspy mighty inhale, the beast's chest puffed out as it's toothy maw hung open, revealing nothing short of an inferno burning within. Astrid looked in the nick of time to see the attacker and its intended target. Sliding a good six feet on the loose terrain, she spun around and shot back even faster. Only a blur, she called on every sliver of speed her boots offered. The hellfire jetted out, illuminating the cave, and shimmered off all the wonderful wealth about. Petrified by her imminent demise, the explosive Wall of fire reflected in the mage's wide eyes.


“Eep...” Airvin squeaked. The blaze washed over the area. Fire subsiding, the dragon looked proudly at the work. Some of the gold lay liquefied, a burning stench in the air as even pieces of rock were almost brought to boiling point. The mage nowhere to be found.


“Come on... come on...” The healer began a prayer. Golden Celestial moonlight poured down around him as the ritual took a divine stage. Rolling the gems in his hands they began to crumple and turn to dust. The powder produced brighter and brighter light as it encompassed the warrior. Eventually clutching his mangled form. Grom winced at all of the sounds of bones breaking in reverse. “Oh gods... I'm going to be sick.” Suppressing the urge to hurl he continued the task at hand. Finally witnessing the last twitching motions, Jax lay whole again. The healer wiped the impressive amount of sweat off of his brow. The dead man's eyes opened with renewed intensity.


“Fuck yeah! I always feel so refreshed after a dirt nap! Thanks my man!”


“Aye... welcome back. So much for the plan... huh?”


“What are you talking about? The plans going awesomely!”


“Well... your words not mine, 'we're going to go in there and mess 'em up,' and so far the tyrant doesn't look too messed up.”


“First of all, I said fuck 'em up. Don't you be misquoting me! Second of all, I am. You know my rule.”

“Yeah, yeah, you... “I kill anything that kills me.” They both said at the same time, Grom helping Jax to his feet. They both hid behind a rock cautiously observing the dragon who was surveying their completed work. The warrior produced his ax. “Hey, got any of that extra kick ass handy?”


“Yeah... I think I know a guy.” The healer reached out and imbued the savage great ax with the same glowing divine fury.

“Hells yeah!” He squared off facing the mighty tyrant, “Hey you big dumb mother fucker! I'm not done playing!”


“You?! Gerx'jeel! Why won't you stay dead?!”


Rushing forward the warrior held his ax behind him. Excited to crush the puny warrior once again the dragon reared it's arm up, claws out ready to slice or pulverize. Telegraphing the move all too well, Jax tucked and rolled while the scaly hand slammed into the gold pieces.


"Take this ugly!" Finding footing and jumping up into the air he swung the weapon about and brought it down. The glowing blade sank all the way through the scaled hand, cutting muscle and tendons.


"Gaahhhrrah!" The beast bellowed. Before Jax could even react, a wing smacked him sending a limp body flying back. He slammed into the wall and fell like a rag doll onto the treasure. Grom watched his friend hit the hard stone with a wince.


"Oh gods! Are you all right Jax!" A muffled groan let him know he still lived. And he turned back to face the dragon only to see its eyes upon the healer. "Uh-oh..." Just as the dragon was about to speak a flash of motion caught those narrow eye's attention. Astrid ran towards the monster and swung around with only a dozen feet to spare.


"Are you still here you nosy thief? I thought you would have left by now seeing as your too puny and weak to carry anymore." The dragon spoke as It's head turned to follow the racing woman.


"Nah, we're going to take this whole place actually. All of it."


"Oh? Is that so? How could you possibly manage that?"


"By distracting you long enough so you don't see her." Pointing back to the stalagmite she had taken cover behind, the monster finally noticed the mage stepping out. Airvin's hair crackled with energy and eyes poured arcane lightning from them. The atmosphere in the darkened cavern crackled with power and a buzzing noise swelled. Bringing her elbows down to her side and balling her fists tight, the storm had been called upon. A multitude of lightning bolts slammed into the crimson tyrant. It roared out while thunder drowned out the sound, the whole cavern shaking violently.


"Tickles! I will show you true power!" The dragon spoke as it reared onto its hind legs spreading its arms and wings wide.


“Really?! That barely did anything?!” the mage yelled. Grom placed a healing spell into the warriors arm. Rolling his shoulder, Jax realized the minimal distance between the three of them.


"Shit! We're too close! Spread out!" the warrior shouted. The dragon inhaled a long breath charging up for a next volley of hellfire. “Everybody run!” The two men took off in different directions but Airvin stood stoic. Wind and arcane energy made a whirlpool around her. While glaring at the dragon intensely, she brought her hands together cupping them like she was squeezing its massive head. The mighty beast stretched forward opening its glowing mouth ready to bathe the party in flame. Just as the first bit of fire escaped a shimmering translucent sphere appeared around that scaly head. The fire breath escaped its mouth... But not the sphere. It turned into a violently bright glowing orb, and the dragon recoiled aggressively. The fire slowly dissipated, leaving heavy clouds of smoke still in the bubble that clung to the dragons head like a diving helmet. The tyrant thrashed about angrily backing up and clawing at the unwanted magical headgear.


“Holy crap! I didn't know if that was going to work,” the mage exclaimed excitedly.

“Nice thinking! Otherwise... That probably would have been mighty unpleasant...” Grom called out.


“You are all less than bugs! I am going to slaughter all of you!” The dragon screamed, head still stuck in a cloud. Finally at the yet to be explored part of the cave, Astrid noticed a fancy looking crossbow sticking out of the pile of gold. Picking it up an inspecting the beautiful weapon showed a fine elven design. The majestic wooden design along with several emerald gemstones perfectly placed along the sleek weapon told a fantastic story. This weapon had not been built... It had been harvested like fruit from a tree. Admiring it carefully a bolt magically appeared ready to be fired.


“Wicked! A crossbow that has its own ammo! Let's give you a test spin.” Firing her new toy at the dragon, a bolt replaced the one that had been fired almost immediately. “No way! Unlimited Ammo?!” Bolt after bolt she riddled the beast with several of the projectiles. Many glanced off upon hitting the scales but several of them did manage to sink into the creature's hide. Just as she started to laugh with giddiness, it stopped making arrows. “Aww man, you mean there's a limit on this thing? How do I get more arrows out of you?” she said shaking the crossbow before slapping it a few times. However no more appeared. Lowering the weapon down her eyes caught a shimmer from a golden idle that shone more brilliantly than the rest of the treasure. “Hello there... what do we have here?” Slowly approaching a foot tall statue laid before her. A golden cobra with onyx gemstones for eyes, body curled and roped around itself making an egg shape. The intrigued woman picked it up with both hands and a voice hissed in her mind.


“Assssstrid... Tell me... Tell me your desssssiresssss...”


“All right, that's not creepy at all. What are you? You, you mind reading paper-weight.”


“Not asssss important... asssss what I can do... Grant your desssssiresssss...” the Idol trailed off.


“Well this fight's not exactly going our way. To be honest we are pretty much in over our heads and dying... a lot. Could you help with that?”


“I can do many thingsssss... I could help you...” She looked up at the dragon just as it finally clawed the almost impenetrable shield off of its face with a popping sound.


“I don't know... could you make me more powerful or something? Anything?” she asked with a panic because the dragon eyed everybody in the party including her.


“More power... is that your desssssire?”


“Ah, I mean...I guess so, Yeah?”


“Then it isssss done.” The gemstone eyes flashed with a deep purple resembling a galaxy. The color mirrored in the thief's own eyes for a brief moment. A fuzzy light-headedness ran up and down her essence. This caused her to stagger backwards still clutching the gold statue.


“What in the gods?” she stammered before a new sensation clung to her. Her boots of swiftness clamped around her feet. All the while the necklace of luck began tightening around her neck. That same dizziness preventing her from grasping the reality of the situation. But everybody else in the cave noticed the change. The boots spit out her black stocking clad feet unable to deal with the change of occupancy. The silver chain snapped in the back and the necklace spun in the air for a split moment. A magical hang-time, it mended the broken link before falling onto the gold pieces. Everyone made puzzled exclamations, loudest of all the dragon.


"What is this madness?!" It roared in her direction. Astrid blinked several times, a loose bit of focus on the beast before gazing down at the trinket in her hands. It shrank in her grasp becoming lighter and lighter.


No that wasn't correct...


She was growing.


“No way! I'm getting bigger! This is awesome!” She looked up and down herself. Her entire being grew larger at a steady, continuous pace. Apart from the magic items, her mundane gear increased in size along with the thief. In just a few butterfly wing beats of time, Astrid had doubled and then tripled in size. She turned and looked up at the dragon and while it stared back, she suddenly became eye level. “I mean, I have to say it. Why don't you pick on somebody your own size?” She took a few steps forward clutching the idle in her fist. Her heavier footfalls crunched the gold pieces like the dragon did when it moved.


Helzvash'nigh! Well just because you've got a little bit of size doesn't mean you have any chance against me!” The dragon roared in agitation before swinging claws fast. Ducking back just out of range Astrid tried to pummel the beast with the one-two punch. Her knuckles cracked on the tough hide.


“Son of a bitch, you're one tough cookie!” Astrid exclaimed, shaking her bruised hand. But then, the new realization put a smile on her face. The dragon's head slowly lifted as she continued to rise... She was now bigger than the tyrant. Swinging a hook the thief clocked the surprised face with the wallop. Two teeth were knocked out of its jaw and fell.


“Fuck 'em up Astrid!” The warrior cried out, fists bobbing in the air.


“By the gods look at her grow... I mean go.” Grom said slightly transfixed.


“Why does size changing stuff keep happening today?” Airvin asked. Scrambling backward and shaking their head, the dragon couldn't believe this new development. Looming forward with a hungry expression, the thief reached a growing hand out towards the perplexed monster. It turned and ran in fright.


“Oh no you don't!” She grabbed the tail before it could slip away. Claws scraped the gold up as the monster didn't move an inch. A panicked inhale the dragon wheeled its head around letting loose a burst of fire towards the giantess. Her turn to recoil, she put her hands up to block the blast. The warmth painful but not nearly the inferno she expected. Blinking out a few tears from her eyes, the growing woman raced after the escaping beast. It had found the tunnel the party used to enter into this lair and was disappearing quickly. She raced forward now having to crouch, head threatening to brush against the ceiling and jagged rocks. Shoulder slamming against the tall wall, her large arm extended down the tunnel before grabbing nothing but air. “Crap, I thought I had them.” She turned towards her friends. Everybody stared in silence. The thief couldn't believe how tiny the rest of the party looked. And they simply couldn't believe she still grew even more massive, her growth rate continuing. Body soon threatening to take up a majority of the cavern, Astrid opened her fist and looked at the minuscule gold statue in her palm. “You know, I never caught your name, but is this going to wear off soon?” The eyes flashed.


“More...”


“Yeah you did enough, I'm plenty big enough... can this stop now please?”


“More!” the idol hissed even louder.


“Astrid? First of all, what did you do? Second of all what are you talking to?” the mage asked.


“Third, holy fucking shit you're big!” the warrior said while looking up. Hunched over, she made a canopy over the trio.


“Well, I found this golden idle doohickey thing, and it started talking to me.”


“A sentient magic item? Oh that's not going to be an issue at all!” Airvin yelled throwing her hands up. Sounds of cracking stone seemed to agree at the sentiment.


“Well it asked for my desire and I said could you maybe help us out with this fight.”


“What in the god's names did you ask for?” Grom interrupted the mage about to scold her for messing with cursed items again.


“I asked if maybe it could make me more powerful...” She fell to her knees, growing even larger at those words. “And now it just kind of keeps hissing the word “More” at me.” Everybody certainly had thoughts that they were eager to express but no one had a chance to speak because Astrid cried out in pain. Sitting on her legs, her back pressed into the jagged ceiling accompanied by a cavalcade of cracking rock and splashes of treasure being thrown about. This cavern spacious enough for countless gold coins and a cozy den for a huge dragon... started to be filled to the brim with a single woman. Her wails of agony even worse once the giantess's head had no where to go, bending her neck painfully. Jax ran over and grabbed Airvin by the shoulders.


“Hey you know magic bullshit, fix this! Fix her right now!”


“I don't know what's going on, or what's even happening!”


“Well let me break it down for you. She's growing non-stop and...” he looked up at the chest closing in on them, “Her tiddies are about to crush us.”


“I... I don't have very many tricks left! That fight took a lot out of me!”


“Yeah well boobs are about to take the rest out of you!” The whole cave shook as the space to fill vanished. The two of them screamed in terror as the bosoms threatened to squish them. But then found themselves falling onto gold pieces and a kinder pressure blanketed them.


“I died again. I fucken died again. Wait a second...” The warrior opened his eyes to see a gold shimmering barrier over the top of the trio, somehow keeping some distance between them and some absolutely lovely leather armor. “Grom you beautiful bastard! You know, someday I might actually pray to those gods you keep talking about.”


“God, I just have the one deity I keep telling you... and anyways we're... I guess kind of safe for now. But still doesn't fix... I mean she is running out of room to grow!” Thunderous tremors of splitting mountain shook everything around them violently.


“You meant to say ran, she ran out of room. She's splitting this whole forsaken place apart!” Airvin shouted over the racket.


“Well... my shield is still going strong... can't say that for the rest of this place. As long as I can keep my focus. we should be...” The healer trailed off his vision aimed towards his feet. Underneath them the gold pieces began to shift. Astrid's deafening moans of discomfort we're suddenly mixed with the sounds of chasms being created underneath. The mountain couldn't take the expansion and split apart in every direction. Crevices below them started to fill with gold. Airvin felt a pull, herself drifting away. Her body sinking into the gold like sands of time. She screamed before reaching out towards the warrior. He locked on to her wrist and she weakly clung back.


“Don't worry I got you, I got you!” Jax assured. She stared back eyes filling with fright. Being buried alive in an avalanche of metal almost guaranteed one's demise.


“Please don't let go! Please don't let go!” Her face now wore all the panic of the moment.


“I told you, I fucken got you. Grom... Grom?! Any bright ideas?” Jax could also tell the tide of gold intended to drown them. The healer reached out and took the warriors freehand.


“I ... We gotta... We've got to hold on to something, or we're just going to keep flowing with this treasure.”


“Yeah well the only thing I could grab are,” he stared up at the expanse above him, “Astrid's massive tits!”


“Uhh... That would keep us from falling.” Grom suggested.


“Yeah well I can't grab it if this barrier is here. Also Airvin's going to give me shit for groping without permission.”


“Jaxiferd!” The mage cried out in desperation, her grip sliding.


“All right, fine! On the count of three, drop this godsdamn barrier! Ready bud?”


“Yeah!”


“Three!” The translucent magic poofed away in sparkles. In the briefest of instances... The titanic weight overwhelmed the three of them.

Metamorphosis by slogro
Author's Notes:

Astrid is adrift... not here or there... 

Astrid drifted, mind aloft somewhere in between awake and unconscious. Actually everything about this moment a contradiction. She couldn't breathe but somehow did. Her body drenched in pain but somehow also completely numb, feelings non-existent. Tremendous cracks and deafening rumbles muffled as if happening underwater. The last things that clung to her memory was the panic of completely running out of room in the cave. Before she floated in this current void.


Was this death?


Was this magic?


No this was... Metamorphosis. And that journey always completed with the next part...


Emergence.


Astrid started to experience a new dawns light, and taste the first breath she'd ever taken. Exhaling with trepidation, Her eyes opened to the blinding light. Pebbles tumbled all around. The small sounds they made as they slid off of her body. This makeshift bed delicate and soft, acting spongy to her touch. The cool, refreshing breeze that caressed her face and hands, too gentle to rustle her hair or clothes. Immersed in grogginess, Astrid began to lift herself up.


“What happened? Where in the realms am I?” She grumbled loudly. Slowly standing up her foot slipped on angled rock before resting against a uncomfortable space for her stocking covered foot. Pushing herself up farther, she kept feeling cold stones underneath her fingers. In fact it may have just been how wet they were causing them to feel frigidly cool. Finally at a standing height she rubbed her eyes and looked up at the sky. Something was off about it... And she didn't know why until her vision fell back to the landscape below her. The size of a mountain, but that didn't last long because she grew even bigger. Astrid actually towered over the tallest mountain in this range. "Holy... Holy shit..."


“You titanic bitch!” A very faint voice squeaked. The giantess squinted catching a glimpse of a crimson gnat about a foot in front of her face. Well, that's how close the tiny tyrant was by her perspective.


"You have got to be kidding me" she said completely perplexed at this notion. The dragon continued barking but she could no longer hear any of its minor squabblings. Because it drifted downward out of earshot. "No! No, this can't be... I'm still growing! I am gods damn continental! I can't keep getting bigger!" Realizing her fist still made a ball, she opened it. Unable to make out anything clutched in her hands... But a familiar voice hissed the repeated word.


"More........ more........ more........." Even colder chilled air washed down the giantess. Realizing that her growth rate pushed her up through passing clouds, the panic set in. Astrid tried to make out where her party could have possibly resided underneath her. It was nothing but trampled rubble.


“No... No... No no no no! I couldn't have... I didn't mean to... I don't... I can't... I...” Her vision failing succumbing to lightheadedness. All the images around her turned into three, then four, then five similar wobbling scenes. Her hands waved around to grip something but the tallest mountain only reached her kneecaps now. Balance faltering, her feet attempted to find stability. They only found angles, which crunched into mud of snow and rock. That void she just escaped from returning once more...


The thief passed out.

The Fall by slogro
Author's Notes:

What happens to the rest of the party during this development? 

The enormous weight pushing down the warrior wasn't grabbing anything, rather the leather actually held him. Feeling the grip of the other two hold fast on his strong arms, he tried to speak but his lungs held no air. Completely losing sense of time Jax didn't know how long the three remained like that, nor how the other two managed to hold on to him. Only that when relief did finally embrace, it was so welcomed he forgot about the other two for a moment. Or even what had almost crushed them. The healer coughing finally snapped him back to the situation. Vibrations and distant rumblings forecasted calamity somewhere but for some reason not here.


"Hey we're still alive! That's a nice change of pace!” the warrior exclaimed looking from Grom then to the mage. Finally realizing treasure still buried most of her, he swooped in to help. “Oh shit! Airvin no dying without my permission!” Arm tense, Jax pulled her from the quicksand of gold.


"I owe you... Wait no... I mean... Thank you," she said gratefully.


“Yeah, yeah, I'm great I know it. But can someone explain to me where the fuck we are? It's still completely dark in this cave.” Immediately daylight interrupted, peeking through in front of them. They all shielded their eyes as daylight began to overcome shadows. As if the mountaintop itself rose out of place. The three of them slowly looked up completely baffled at the odd canopy above them. Grom turned left, then to the right seeing the two massive black walls that surrounded them.


"Wait a second... Are those... Socks?” the healer asked. Airvin watched massive boulders fall off in the distance before focusing on the scenery beyond.


"This is unexplainable. I can see off into the mountain range. Why is this mountain top rising up, up and away?" she asked. Face scrunched up and mouth hanging open, Jax stared upward into an atmosphere obscured image. It finally dawned on him. He was staring at a woman's crotch.


"Holy titties covered in peanut butter you guys! Our thief is a mile tall!" The other two returned their gaze upward with blank expressions realizing just how correct that ridiculous statement was.


"You mean... by the gods! She just hasn't stopped growing has she?!" the healer inquired. Jax snapped to attention turning toward the mage. He cleared his throat.


"Now Airvin, I was only staring because I didn't know what I was looking at. I would only ever look at such woman's features respectfully.”


"Would you shut up with your proverbial pervertedness?! What in the realms are we going to do about this insane situation?! What did that idle do to her?!" All three of them watched in horror as a colossal foot lifted and slipped against another mountain, causing it to crumble. Their party member had leveled a mountain by picking her foot up and setting it back down.


“Astrid! Astrid!” the healer called out.


“You do understand the impossibility of her hearing us right?” she said.


“I know but I mean... Look... She's obviously having some sort of issue.” Sure enough as the three could only marvel at the gigantic movements of her legs, stability certainly escaped them. Not even an instant to react to this loud roar made the dragons presence known again.


"You! This is all your fault! You will all perish for destroying my home! You insignificant four limbed nobodies!" The frenzied creature plummeted from the sky. Wings barely moving, it bored down on the three of them with unbridled hostility. Jax tightened his grip on the thirsty blade.


“If you want to finish this once and for all, then let's fuckface! Yo Grom! Hit me with some of that divine fury!”


“Ummm, ummm, uh ...Guys?” The healer pointed up stammering. Immense hands delicately clawing at the air, legs bending submitting to gravity...


The colossal woman folded.


All four individuals could only look up in terror as the largest rear in the world descended upon them with lightning speed.


“Hole,”


“Lee,”


“Shit.”


The giantess's shadow grew more and more oppressive every split second. The warrior called out as he watched the literal sky come crashing down.


“Buddy, do the thing. Grom... fucking do something!” But the healer stared up petrified. In a panic the warrior was about to move over to the stunned individual and try to do... what he didn't know. Only knowing something must be done. Looking straight past the individual staring up at their misfortune, Jax could see the curve of astrids body off in the distance. Size so incredibly massive, this wasn't some feature coming down on the party. Rather another plane of existence came crashing down. Devastating sounds of terraforming calamity caused all other senses to go blind. Muffled echoes of the geographical features of the countryside being altered and otherwise obliterated stretched on for quite some time.


But as they subsided, the two men cautiously open their eyes. Confused looks they threw each other and the hunched positions they had assumed, ready for undeniable end. Complete darkness except for the faintest burn of midnight, the two pivoted at a snails tiptoe. Airvin stood tall arms out and eyes aglow with arcane. A hemisphere of magical shielding around them, the three had survived the thief's small tumble. The two immediately hugged the mage singing possibly the most polite praise they've managed in quite some time.


"Please don't squeeze me too hard, I got to concentrate on this... You know, this little trick that's going to let us tell another tale." They offered plenty of space.


“Oh thank the gods! I swear I could kiss you right now.”


“I know what you mean. I'd even slip you a little tongue. You certainly earned it, you powerful bitch!” She rolled her eyes before all of them began plotting their next move. Taking turns with several ideas they finally managed one above the rest.


“I'll see if I can get a vision of where that idol is. Maybe if we can dispel it, or somehow activate it again... We can reverse her small ascension.” Grom suggested.


“Yeah, well like I said this trick took a lot out of me. I probably only got one more good stunt left in me today,” Airvin proclaimed.


“You feel how the ground keeps fucken moving? She's still getting bigger. And we gotta... No shirt cocking way! You guys look! Between those rocks right there! It's that damn hot headed asshole's crushed stupid face!” Sure enough, a mangled scaled jaw awfully close to the edge of the dome... A gathering of blood pooling against the barrier revealed the fate of the crimson tyrant. “Gods damn it! I wanted to be the one who killed it. Well put it on the board, Astrid got another kill.”


“I mean... Probably by accident... Cuz have you guys noticed? She's not moving,” Grom pointed out.


“Yeah, you see how she faltered? Obviously her equilibrium was off and she passed out for some reason,” Airvin said.


“Great. If she's unconscious, that means we have to save her, even though I really want to say...”


“Don't you dare.” the mage snapped.


“She's a big girl and can take care of herself.”


“That's so lame, even for you Jax.” The warrior opened his mouth to protest with something of a comeback, but decided against it. While the group continued discussing what they were going to do next, they still stood in mostly darkness. After too long a discussion, they reached a few conclusions.


“All right... We're going to find that idol, and see if we can dispel it or reverse what's happened to her somehow... cuz whatever's happening... well, it still happening,” the healer said.


“I can use my last big trick of the day to get us where it is, based on what we see and hopefully, I have just a smidgen left to manipulate or dispel the curse if need be.”


“What the fuck do I do?”


“Just keep staying pretty obviously.” the mage smiled.


“You know, I should punch you for that. But somehow that warms my demented ego.”


“Of course it does big guy. Are you ready for this everyone?” Grom asked. Hands together the healer called on a divine prayer. Within moments, a fragmented glimpse of sights far beyond their present location became clear. Once the swirling illumination had subsided the glowing idle rested atop of a vast expanse of leather.


“By Gods! There it is... and is that...”


“Ha ha ha! It's on her tiddy!”


“Okay, and I can't believe I have to ask this, but which one?” Airvin asked. As absurd as that thought was it also sobered the group up immensely. The massive field of armor didn't even hint at if it resided on the left or right. “Which one do we pick?”


“Well then... we've got to flip a coin don't we?” the healer asked.


“Well, we've got plenty of those around, and that was rhetorical. We're obviously going to go for the right one.” the warrior said.


“What makes you say that?” the mage asked.


“It's the right answer,” Jax said proudly.


“That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard,” she said.


“Why? What's your argument for left?” he snapped back.


“We would be closer to her heart.”


“Now that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!”


“Fine then, Grom, you get to pick.”


“I actually have... A real coin here and since I'm not going to play favorites amongst you two... I'm going to let the gods decide.”


“Oh this is going to work out great for us, just you watch,” Jax said sarcastically. With a flip of that coin their fate was sealed.


“I vote left.”


“Can we just take a moment, and appreciate that we're arguing which one of her boobs were about to land on top of?”


“No we can't! Because she's still getting bigger!” Airvin yelled. More rumblings of the remaining mountain underneath them a stark reminder of the severity of the situation.


“All right, well fine. Use that trick, let's go. What do we all got a hug or something?” the warrior asked.


“No, that's ridiculously stupid. But we do have to hold hands.”


“Called it.” They quickly grasped each other while the mage began muttering a powerful incantation. Magical energy surrounded all of them and built to a mighty crescendo. A blinding flash consumed the party.


“Did it work? Are we on the right... I mean correct one?” Grom asked. Looking around at the impressive landscape about, they were all astonished at the surroundings. Astrid's chin looked so far away. None of the trio could glance where the growing giantess touched the ground. They all stood too close to her body to gather any angle downward. So many details about her protective gear, minor cuts, small char marks and even unseen punctures revealed themselves. Once unnoticed scars about the thief's leather armor, were now bigger then all three of them put together. Then they all caught the glow in the distance. Unfortunately, it was on the thief's other mountain top.


“Gods... fucking... damn it. That's the last time I let fate decide anything!” 

End Notes:

Enjoying the story? Who is your fav character? Leave a review and let me know! ^^  

Treacherous Expanse by slogro
Author's Notes:

The three adventurers moved over and stood on the massive buckle. An expansive drawstring highway crossed the chasm of cleavage. Crisp, high altitude air bathed the party, along with a trace amount of Astrid's perfume. They found themselves on newly formed mountains, still rising higher.


“Yeah... you can see it emanating light over there... so we've got to... well, I mean... we've got to get over to her...” the Healer, Grom, trailed off.


“We got to get over to her other tiddy, yeah, we get it. Anybody have any ideas how we can do that, besides just walking across this giant rope? You got us up here, can't you just get us over there?” the Warrior, Jax, said, and gestured toward the Mage.


“I already told you, I'm spent for the day. I got nothing left. Between that ludicrous fight, and now this, it was my last trick to even get us up here!” Airvin exclaimed. The three of them braced as they slowly rose up, the wind rushing past them. The unconscious giantess, Astrid, breathed, causing her chest to rise immensely for the specks that were currently passengers on her breast.


“It's so nerve-wracking how... well how much this well... “bridge” is rising and falling... just by her breathing.” Grom said.


“Yeah well if we hesitate to get moving, the trip is only going to take even longer. After all, she's still getting bigger!” Airvin said.


“Fine then, if you idiots don't have any other suggestions, or ideas, then we got to go. Come on, watch your step, obviously a fall from this height could fucking kill you.” Jax motioned across the supple skin that created the canyon they had to cross, “Although, I will say, I could think of worst ways to die. Like that dragon tail.” Reluctantly the troop made its way forward, moving as quickly and as cautiously as they could manage. Grom's vision shifted towards the thief's colossal head, then pivoted glancing down her body, which was now miles and miles long.


“God's be praised... I can't get over how... massive... she is.”


“Yeah we get it Grom, she's really fucking big! Got her hands on that Magic Idol in the treasure pile, and wished for greater power. Who knew it was going to be some gods-damn monkey paw thing?” frustration building in Jax's voice.


“Do you think that Elder Dragon thought, in all the cosmos and galaxies, he was going to meet his demise, simply by having a miles high woman crush him to death under her leather bound glutes?” Airvin asked. The band moved rapidly, as the twisted highway rose once more. They all stooped and pressed on. Under their titanic friend lay a former mountain range that no longer existed, and a dead dragon. The thought of the treasure that lay buried and was enough to set them for life, and it kept them driving forward. If they solved this current growing problem.


“I don't know, and why in the Hells did she pass the fuck out anyway?”


“Well... it makes sense that... well it was either shock... or vertigo... or both.” Grom shrugged.


“We got to keep moving, otherwise she might just wake up. Then what?” Airvin asked.


“We are totally butt-fucked if she comes to and just sits upright.”


“Not to mention us dying... Gods save us... but who knows where that Idol will fall if she lifts herself up... not like she'd be able to get her hands on it... or even her fingertips at this point...” They pressed onward, fighting the exhaustion and shifting elevation. If they had not been keen on the task at hand, the view might have been a nice change from all the devastation the last hour held. Sadly, time could not be spent looking over the Ironvale Forest to the east, or the Pernamdok Ocean to the west.


“Yeah... ya know... this really is just like us, isn't it?... Sure like... I mean we win... yet somehow we just... well things are worse afterwards... Why does that keep happening to us?” Grom looked toward the pale purple sky.

“Who knows, maybe Fate just likes fucking with us. Hey wait a second, can't you ask God to do something about this right now?”


“How many times do I got to tell you... it doesn't work like that. If I could have... I would have done that already.”


“Just don't waste your breath vocalizing too much. At the rate she's expanding, one of her feet is probably going to run into Ruinteria, and ruin it.” Airvin said.


“How perfect that our little ol thief here, is now a bigger threat to that smelly city, then that damn dragon ever was.” Jax laughed at his own joke.


“Gods... is she... ginormous.”


“Yeah we get it, Astrid is really fucking big, we've already been over this. Just keep your damn head in the game, or else there's no way we'll be able to reverse this.” A sudden snort, the giantess's face twisted. She sniffed erratically and her body shook with the loud snore.

The reverberations violently shook the string. The two of them ducked low, but the Healer bounced up and down, finding the rounded edge much faster than anticipated. He began to fall. A scream exited his mouth just as a hand grabbed the back of his armor.


“Oh thank the gods... Oh my Gods... I could kiss you right now.” Grom's eyes popped.


“Holy shit I almost missed you! Besides don't you dare do that. You know our rules about thank-yous and compliments. We are even again.” Jax set him down and continued walking.


“Actually... no... you still owe me one.”


“What the fuck?!”


“Yeah, you died twice in that last fight. Are you concussed and experiencing a mental lapse in cognition?” Airvin asked.


“I did? I don't fucking remember that. Yeah that tail came down and crushed me, I remember that. That was unpleasant, that's for damn sure. What about the other one, how do I not remember that?”


Airvin spoke again,“It was that time you got up, propelled forward, and then we're immediately immolated by dragon fire.”


“Well I certainly don't remember that, but that does sound exactly like something I would do.”


“Hey... maybe let's little less chatty... little bit more moving across this rope... I don't know how many times I should remind you... but this road still getting longer... cuz she's still growing larger!”




End Notes:

Thank you all so very much for reading! and especially those that left a review. It truly warms my heart knowing people are enjoying this fun story. Now I must tell you that it will be quite a while before any new chapters happen with this story... If any. 


Full disclosure on how the story came to be. This chapter, Treacherous Expanse" was essentially written as a caption for a fun, evocative piece of artwork. Then somebody knew we deserved a prelude to how the party got to this point. So they commissioned me to write the first three chapters. They wish to stay anonymous. They gave me total artistic freedom on what to write, and my muses did their thing... And then some...


I have plenty of ideas of where this story could go. We could get to see Jax's old flame, run into plenty of people Astrid has pulled a fast one on, find out a lot about the past Airvin is running from and even see Grom's God. Maybe...... If you are interested in seeing more of this story, You can directly make that happen by giving me a financial push over at  https://ko-fi.com/slogro  and give some sort of reason relating to the story particularly. Crowdfunding a story? Why not, the internet has surprised me plenty times before. Thanks you~ 


The Town of Ruindia by slogro
Author's Notes:

*Worldbuilding*

 

A calm peaceful day for Ruindia, soft fresh breeze and early evening sunlight abundant. For once the up-and-coming town wasn't beset by monsters, marauders, or another king overstepping their reach. Even the supernatural seemed to dismiss this place. Livestock grazed, guards yawned with boredom, and the town's folk were finishing up a work day. Some shopped for trinkets and items. Others, ingredients for a meal, while a few decided it would be a swell day to go out for a bit as a change of pace. After a few more whacks of a wooden mallet, the carpenter stepped back to admire his handiwork.

“And there... That ought to do it!” he said.

“Finally have your place all fixed up from the last attack?” his neighbor called out noticing the fine repair job.

“Yeah! And it didn't even take as long as I expected! Things are really looking up,” he smiled. The carpenter lifted his hat and patted his sweaty forehead with a handkerchief, putting farmer-tanned strong arms on display. “Whew, now that I have my own home fixed upright, I can start helping the others that need some good ol' TLC.”

“Good to hear! I'm glad you have a heart to help others. But don't overwork yourself, there will always be more fixing to be done. Hey, tell you what... After dinner, I think we should head down to the Chipped Mug... Drinks on me! I need an excuse to celebrate!” the neighbor beamed.

“Well, that's awfully kind of you, how could I say no?”

That tavern just down the street, now busier than ever. People grabbing dinner, dancing, and mingling. Music rang out from mediocre musicians but at least they're trying. Cards, arm wrestling, and of course plenty of drinks flowing. Early enough in the day none were too rowdy yet. A short older man saddled up to the bar on a mission. The lovely corset-clad bartender approached her best customer.

“Fine day to ya Mirabelle, get me the usual please, and thank you.” the white-haired man said.

“Fergus, honey... you drink everything in here. That hardly narrows it down,” she chuckled.

“That's a fair point. How's this, what is the most recently tapped keg you got?”

“Just opened a Green River Pale. Hows that strike your fancy hun?” Mirabelle asked.

“Little late in the day for breakfast, don't ya think?” He stroked his white beard. “If I may, what was before that?”

“Our Maple Barley Stout, but you are gunna say it's too early for dessert.” She winked.

“I am gunna say that, but then take one anyway. Thank ya dear.”

Just across the street, the last satisfied customer picked up repaired armor from the well-known blacksmith's shop, Iron it Out.

“I can't even tell it was damaged! Thank you so much, Rodrick.” the tall adventurer complimented.

“Of course! You know I got to give my customers the best. If you guys die out there it's bad business for me.” The two muscular men gave a hardy laugh at the joke. “Oh, and do keep a look out for workable silver out there. Everybody is selling to other towns, but don't know I have much better prices,” Rodrick said. The adventurer's face lit up with disbelief.

“Really? I will absolutely get the word out. Though you really should move. This place isn't good enough for you. Not a man of your talent.”

“Awe shucks, you give me too much credit. But I don't know, I can't help but...” he looked around at the town. “I just have a good feeling about this place.”

Just another average day all right... And nobody felt the first tremors. First, the cows and goats noticed. Numerous barnyard animals started calling and crying out. Soon after, several dogs began whimpering and then barking in agitation. The town had been through enough that they knew what the first warning signs looked like. With no clue what soon would beset the town, only that whatever it may be, most likely did not have kind intentions. Tension washed over the good vibes. The peaceful day turned sour faster than a snap. Ice flowed through everyone's veins. Animals broke into even more ruckus.

Shouts and warnings filled the air. Many calling for people to seek cover were possible, others rallying able bodies to take up arms. Farmers and keepers trying to calm and secure their pets and livestock. Those on horseback experienced resistance as their beast of burden began whinnying, spooked by this unknown occurrence. Confusion overtook the town, everything changed once the second round of tremors were felt by all. People looked around in desperation, returning to their homes in a panic. Guards drew weaponry, while volunteer locals turned militia, and took up anything that could offer protection. Stumbling outside of the tavern, drink still in hand Fergus peered around with his good eye. Laying a hand on his shoulder, Mirabelle stood in the doorway. The bartender wore enough worry to sink a ship.

“Fergus, this... it's not safe to be out here. Come on, let's get to the cellar,” she said while tugging at his shirt.

“Aye, you're probably right, I just wondered if...” he trailed off. The shorter stout gentleman with a heavy eye patch, balding head, and impressive mane of white beard that obscured everything from his nose to pot belly was the first to see. Good eye squinting, a familiar head and torso could be seen. Incredibly far away, rising over the multi-green tree line and obscured by atmosphere... there she was.

“What in the gods... what's that over... is that Astrid?” He raised his mug up and pointed towards the growing thief off in the distance. Taking a quick moment to see where his finger led to, Mirabelle saw her too.

“That is... That is Astrid! But... I don't, I don't understand. What am I looking at?” she asked.

“Shes...” he hiccuped, “Shes massive...”

Finally, everybody in the area saw the impossible Vista. Dozens of individuals also pointed, the puzzled murmurs rippling throughout the town. Some held the question if she in fact is what caused the earthquakes they were feeling... And they quickly had an answer. The unstable thief shifted position and her mighty foot came down flattening a mountain. Everyone watched the spectacle unfold and held their breath at the inevitable. The delay was pronounced. Everyone a statue for a long time before finally the earth shook rather violently underfoot.

“My gods, she's so far away yet... look at how big she is!” a nervous woman cried out. Everyone in town grew more panicked as they saw her growing even larger.

Including the shining maroon eyes of a certain horned individual. Except her demeanor remained calm and unaffected by this turn of events. Black dress far too skimpy for normal attire adorned this creature. Curves like a myth, sleek silky long black hair accentuated her crimson skin. The succubus turned her head upon seeing the giantess.

“Sister, look over here. Is that Astrid?” she asked.

“What are you saying? You're too far away.”

“Hurry up and finish your makeup already! And get your ass out here!”

“If the world is going to end again, I'm going to look good.” The twin sauntered out of the house, hips swaying and thin tail drifting back and forth. She also looked up at the sight. The Sin Sisters stood still a beat, the rest of the town in complete dismay.

“By the gods that has to be Astrid, I mean, doesn't it?” the second asked.

“And judging by these tremors, I would say that's not an illusion.”

“Mmmmm~ I would love to explore her at that size, wouldn't you?”

“Oh my fucking gods yes... But I don't think she would be too fond of seeing us again.”

“What? Nah... I bet she doesn't even remember us.”

Eyes all over town looked about and folks began to question what they should actually attempt in this situation.

“What do we do?!” a guard looked to his captain. “Captain? What in the realms do we do?”

“Pray,” was the only word she spoke. Another aftershock sent the church bell ringing even if it didn't want to. Individuals watched in horror seeing the colossal titan lose her senses and tumble. When her mighty body landed, all hung silent. A landscape worth of dirt and rock splashed up around the fallen giantess. The shock-wave kicked up dust and snow immediately around her... but it rippled away from the impact. Shouts rang out once more with frenzied emotion.

“Everybody seek cover!”

“Seek Shelter!”

“Get to cellars!”

“Run for your lives!” Individuals scrambled, while some stood transfixed. Minds broke between fight or flight, witnessing the impossible had paralyzed them. Each second a storm of debris and sound clawed closer and closer. The force sending up trees, large amounts of vegetation, and an entire riverbed, all raced towards Ruindia. Those who were unfortunate enough to see the impending doom, even if in shelter, braced for impact at the wall of devastation rocketing towards them.

Finally hitting the town, Armageddon spared none. Barns and sheds collapsed. Carts and barrels went tumbling rapidly. The structures that did manage to hold their ground most lost the battle to the next contender. Ground swelled, and the very earth turned liquid, rising high and falling as the stampede of destruction flowed outward. The sounds of breaking trees and crumpling buildings deafened the poor populace. All replaced by a surviving stillness. Dust hanging in the air, water draining from broken vessels, and items taking time to settle after becoming dislodged abruptly.

 After a good long while, the carpenter opened his eyes. Finding his hat pinned under a wooden plank, he retrieved it. The groan of his neighbor hit his ringing ears. Staggering over he helped the injured man up.

“Easy... easy... I got you.”

“Thanks,” the neighbor wheezed. Both leaning on each other, they blinked at all the dust invading their stinging eyes. Most of the town now lay in ruin. The Carpenter quickly threw a glance at his home. The wall he had completed stood intact. Hobbling over closer to his home, his heart sank. That wall may have stood, but the rest of his house had collapsed once again. Sounds of echoing aftershocks found the pair and they pivoted to a new dilema. A grand distance away, black stockings rose higher than any mountain in existence. Racing across the ground and then splashing over the town, was a dark shadow of this impending nightmare. Because it continued getting bigger. The foot stretched slowly across the terrain effortlessly, threatening the town if nothing changed relatively soon. The carpenter swallowed hard, and placed his hat over his heart at the looming disaster.

“May the gods... have mercy on us all...”


 

End Notes:
Thank you so much for your patience on this one, plenty more is coming I promise. All of my Patreons got this early, and you can join us too! https://www.patreon.com/slogro 
The next chapters, we will really dive into the story and I'm so excited to share with all of you, take care everybody ^^ 
The Clock is Ticking by slogro

A steady rise and fall of the drawstring running across as a bridge over cleavage. The monumental thief still had steady breath. The trio continued forward the best they could with the unprecedented circumstances. Not every day you have to make haste between breasts of a woman rivaling mountain ranges. Yet here they were, the warrior, the cleric and the mage losing grip on hope to help their sleeping thief... Because even as big as the giantess was... She was still steadily growing bigger.

Jax Caldera, hunter turned much more civilized because he demanded the finer things in life. Along with still desiring a good fight and decent challenge, this self-proclaimed S.O.B. led the charge across twisted string. Weapons holstered over his well-worn leather armor, because he always found metal too cold and restricting.

Grom Brightburn, cleric trying to shine as much light in the darkness of the world as he could possibly manage, found himself in this unlikely group. Somedays questioning his place in this rag-tag party, and now in the middle of the three as they marched on. He never minded the protection of metal links and small banding. And it was quite possibly time again for his armor to be fitted and tightened up. The shorter man only carried a few smaller weapons as his divine magic offered most of the protection.

And in the back of the group strolled Airvin. Gifted mage in so many ways. Knowing a bit about all forms of magic and history. If anything was unknown, she could fix that gap in knowledge in less time than it took most. Wearing a beautiful but simple purple dress that concealed a protective pattern of sturdy cloth underneath. Standing taller than most other women she too had fallen into this group.

Speaking of taller however, Astrid Vinegrasp lay in a peaceful calm. Unconscious growing body causing far more turmoil than she could possibly imagine. Tight leather straps and belts still covered this slumbering giga. Only her magical items had not matched the blonde haired woman's scale. If one took a casual glance at her wardrobe, they would never guess she had weapons. Exactly how she liked it. This thief had stumbled into this group most painfully of all.

"Please tell me we're making progress," The mage called to the other two. With a peek over the string at the deep u-shaped valley of fine skin, impossibly large, made her heart sink.

“Yeah we are,” the curly brown haired cleric responded. "Just it is going to take a little longer than we'd hoped for.... By the gods..."

"I swear Grom, if you say one more thing about how massively humongous our thief is growing, I'm going to lose my shit," The dark-haired warrior interrupted, short full head of hair, scarless and flowing with the breeze.

"No... I was going to say it's getting cold up here."

“Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed that yet. But we pretty much are in the fucking sky aren't we?" Indeed a casual glance around at the view could have them looking down at clouds. A few moments later the troop worked their way up the incline, grabbing progress to where the string met buckle. "Man, I've never worked so hard for a pair of titties before. Mountains, She has actual mountains." Jax took a brief moment taking in the sight of the round rolling breast that was more of a landmark than the physicality of a woman. A turn of vision down that huge torso and over legs, down to black stockings showed how great that distance became. Atmosphere discolored the giantess's extremities... truly a wild concept.

"There! See? You did it too," Grom said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just too hard not to think about how fucking ridiculous this whole situation is. Not going to lie, little bit impressed you're managing to keep up with me."

“Don't go spreading the compliments around yet... We're not there yet... My legs might still give out," the tired cleric stated, careful eye to the path they jogged. The individual threads underfoot thicker than ship ropes.

"They'd better not, like, we're the only ones able to do anything about this. And that is even saying we actually can do something about this!” Airvin stated worriedly. "We don't know if we can do anything about this, and her body is going to start causing all kinds of problems, like, for, I mean literally everybody!"

Jax turned his head to look at that massive chin far away. "You weren't nothing when we found you. Now look at you, destroying the world and shit. You know, today could have been a good day if we had only gotten paid." Finally making it to the expanse of curved mahogany leather, the three only had to make it to that glowing mischievous idol. The cold wind here even more cutting, because it had nowhere to go except gust over the monumental boob. All three of them clutched their clothes a little bit tighter, stopping their outfits from flapping too much in the gale. The wind might have been a godsend, otherwise there was a chance Astrid's sweet-smelling perfume could have overpowered anyone's senses.

“There's that fucking thing. Double time people!” Jax shouted over the jet stream. All of them able to race much faster, without the threat of tumbling into that canyon of pale supple skin. Running for several minutes, it was both impressive and pathetic how little ground they covered across the thief's chest.

Out of breath the cleric huffed, "All right... I promise this is the last time I say anything like this... But by the gods is she massive." The warrior turned to shout but Airvin interrupted.

"He promised that was the last time, you can't say anything unless he breaks that promise. Your rules Mr. Caldera."

“That's fair. Should save my breath for running anyway," Jax admitted. They all slowed their pace upon reaching their destination. Sitting slightly askew the gemed golden cobra glowed honey-orange as if challenging anybody to stop these events. Between gasps of air Airvin addressed the group.

"All right, we have to be, like, super careful with it. Obviously this thing can be tricky... probability... we really don't know. So everybody be on high alert.”

“I wasn't going to fucking touch it. Who knows what else it's capable of. Also, magic is everybody else's business.”

“Yeah, yeah... We all know how you feel about magic... Airvin I'm confident you could figure it out, or dispel it. How about you give it a try?” Grom said, trying not to make eye contact with it. As if just a glance could have unintended consequences.

“All right, I'll try my best.” She sucked in the cold breeze and blew out hard. One foot in front of the other, she closed the distance. Ideas of whether or not to pick up the gold statue or just poke it with a wand first filled her head. But then something else entered, that creepy voice hissed in her mind.

“Ssssaffron... I don't sssuppossse... I know what you wisssssh to accomplisssssh...”

“Oh, I don't like any of that,” she said hearing her real name echo in her mind. “Don't you dare speak a word of that to anyone.”

“Of courssssse... I only wisssssh to grant desssiresss... One might sssssay... It isss what I desssssire...”

“Well if you're so smart, and know so much, then tell me what I aim to do here right now.” She folded her arms impatiently.

“You wisssssh to take dear Assstrid'sss sssssize away... ssssshrink her back down to how ssssshe wasssss...”

“And she'll get to her normal size, and she'll stop growing? You will do that?” she asked hesitantly.

“I will indeed...”

“It can't be that easy.” She looked over to the two standing a ways off. Faces wearing fluctuating levels of concern at the one-sided conversation they heard stared back.

“It really isssss... Would you like me to do ssssso?” Could it be that easy? Just an ask away from fixing this mess? She pondered a while before the glow grew brighter.

“I'm waiting... Sssssaffron... I mean... ssso called Airvin...”

“If it will make her normal... and stop this nonsense...” With stillness, somehow it felt like the idol's stare intensified. “Then... yes... that is what I want you to do.”

“Your wisssssh... Now becoming reality...” A wicked pleasure in the echoing tone. The eyes flashed a deep red, mixing with the bright orange hue. A momentary stillness. A calm as if the entire world was on pause. Somehow, in some minute way, Airvin could tell her friend was getting smaller.

“I can't believe it! It worked!” she exclaimed excitedly, vision towards the giantess's head.

“Airvin,” Jax said.

“See you guys? That wasn't so difficult to deal with.”

“Airvin.”

“Sometimes, like, the easiest solutions are the best solutions.”

“Gods fucking dammit Airvin!”

“What?!” She whipped her head in the direction of the two party members. Having been full of adrenaline, not to mention the strong frigid winds, the mage had not felt the sensation take hold. Where the two men should have been standing was only a scene of deep blue sky already starting to kiss twilight. Her vision dripped like molasses until it landed on the faces staring up at her. Both men shorter than her kneecaps, getting farther away still.

“What the fuck did you do?! Why the hells are you growing now too?!”

“Wha... I... Wa....uh?” Words failed as her, vocal cords floundered at this unexpected event.

“Did you seriously scold us into being careful, and not making any rash decisions, and then you fell for one of its gods damn tricks?!” Jax shouted up at the growing woman. Rapidly expanding higher and higher, this giantess growing at a faster rate than her friend did. Her brown hair flowing down at the self-made breeze. Raising fast, shoes spreading across the textured leather threatening to bump her teammates. They quickly stepped back, full panic on all three's faces. She finally turned and stared wide-eyed at the golden cobra on the ground drifting further and further away.

“What are you doing? This is not what I asked for at all!” she shouted in a mix of surprise and anger.

“Give... take... give... take... give... take...” was its only sinister repeating reply.

“Oh no!” she cried out in realization, “It's making Astrid smaller by giving me her size! You cold-hearted slice of trickster god you! I'll do what I should have done right away.” The growing woman bent down and plucked the statue in her fingers, the hissing words repeating as it shrank between the fingertips. Bringing her hand up to her neck she found the necklace dangling above her chest. Following the beautiful silver chain down, she went to grab the largest amethyst gemstone that was always tucked into her dress. However... It wasn't there. Her eyes popped wide as a new chill ran down the mage's spine.

“Ummm... Guys?” She looked back at her dwindling friends, their faces gripped with terror. “We have a problem..."

“Airvin, you're going to have to be more specific than that,” Grom spoke trying to conceal his frustration.

“My... let's say, focus... My instrument of magic...”

“Go on.”

“Somehow I lost it...I don't have it... for some reason. I don't know where it is.”

“I hate magic so fucking much!” Jax screamed before grabbing hold of Grom's shoulders. “All right buddy, imagine this pep talk is a lot better than it is. There's no fucking way I'm touching that thing. You are the last hope at doing some magic bullshit. You've got to fix this, and you've got to do it right now.” The intensity of his friends words made the cleric's mouth dry and all he could do was nod. If Astrid was indeed getting smaller neither of them could tell, but the brunette was certainly growing massive. Already closing in at sixty feet tall, ankles already taller than the two standing there.

“Okay... Okay... I can... I can do this. I just need to get my hands on that cursed object.” Grom looked away from that intense expression up to his rapidly expanding friend. His heart hammered even more than the run over here watching how colossal she was getting right before his eyes. “Airvin! I need the idol!” Between the winds and that malicious hissing, she didn't perceive the words.

“Fucking Airvin!” Jax roared finally catching her attention. The massive woman sat down with a thud, awestruck by her shrinking companions. Vibrations of that landing almost knocking the two over.

“Oh! Sorry,” she whimpered.

“Please give that thing to me,” Grom said voice raised, regaining balance. Her hand drew close and both of them marveled at how much bigger it was than them already. The piece of gold so diminutive between those huge fingertips. Grom reached out and took the metal, catching all the impressive details of the mage's fingerprints. Now the clerics turn to experience that unpleasant voice prod his psyche.

“Grom, have you lossssst weight? My my... how much longer before you are... Ssssskinny?” Best he could, the holy man shut out the voice closed his eyes and began to pray. “Sssssuch a pickle your group findsssss themssselvesss in... Disssssaster ssseemsss to follow you everywhere... Doesssssn't it?” The magical object could perceive far too much. Grom meditated best he could to shut out the world. Building in anger at the cleric's ignoring state, many voices hissed at once. That repetition of 'give and take' with several overlapping voices... Further taunts about the man's self-doubt and wavering faith. Still trying to remain calm as the dispelling magic surrounded his essence. Body trembling, sweat spreading across Grom's face, the others watched in worry. Jax keep peering back and forth to the growing giantess and this battle the healer fought.

The idle flashed even brighter redoubling its prowess. Airvin hadn't exactly felt the effects before but while watching Grom work, she certainly did now. The tidal wave of arcane force surged into her body. A rush of power pushing her larger and larger. The mage's breathing more labored, until finally she couldn't help but moan as she was forced to expand faster. Body shaking, Airvin fell backward at the bizarre sensation overflowing throughout her growing form. Legs falling flat, rolling past the two men. Large hips bucking and twitching, the mage's dress rode up her legs. Showing off a cute pair of underwear no one was meant to see. And that pink patterned fabric closed in on our last heroes. Those calls of pleasure still ringing out, Jax's mouth hung open.

“Holy shit... I'll have what shes having...”

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Patreons got this early, and the next Ch. and another story, can already be found there!  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 
Please feel free to review, or reach out with anything! ^^

Another Growing Problem by slogro

The cursed item's chorus of insults and uncomfortable truths screamed directly into Grom's mind. The noise was far more effective at distracting him than he would like to admit. But the holy man knew he couldn't fail now, things would only get so much worse if they continued. Airvin still released long moans of pleasure and pain at what her body was being subjected to. Laying down, the woman had no control over her body... Mind barley able to process the complete over-stimulation of being forced to enlarge so fast. She never experienced anything like it, and certainly couldn't have a clear thought about the danger the two in between her calves faced. Below, a warm glowing aura started surrounding the cleric sweating profusely. The majestic hues of an enjoyable summer morning now cloaked him and the magic item in his shaky hands. Jax felt the kiss of the new warmth breaking through the cold high-altitude air. The muscle-bound warrior looked to the cleric, the continental-sized thief, and then to enlarging Airvin. Head turning as Jax's eyes stayed with a kneecap growing past him, a supple thigh threatening to roll over the top of both of them.

"I wish, just for once, I knew what the fuck was going on," he proclaimed unable to take his eyes off of flesh soon becoming a problem. Jax finally turned back to his friend standing still and focused on the task at hand. "Grom, buddy. If you're doing something, fucking hurry it up! We've got problems here. Airvin's getting really fucking big my guy." The cleric legitimately didn't hear him over the obnoxious shouting of that cursed item. All the taunts about him wasting his time, all the teases about his body image, and still that repetition of "give, take." But one pierced the hardest and actually came through as a whisper.

"You'll never sssssee... You will never sssssee... You won't ever, ever, sssssee...”

The giantess's growing leg was simply too close and Jax couldn't take it anymore. Rushing forward, it almost looked like a mid-torso tackle against his friend. Grabbing and lifting the shorter man with all his strength, the warrior sprinted away from the incoming tide of skin. So entrenched in the ritual, the holy man didn't even feel the weightlessness or motion. If this mind-numbing assault continued... He would surely pass out from the psychic barrage. But just as the first bit of fatigue clawed at his mind like a rake through loose soil, his essence found the answer. Finding the connection of magic with the help of divine guidance the curse could be halted. His mental prowess squeezed the intrusive entity's influance... And for the first time, he answered back with two words.

"Be quiet." There was a tremendous rumbling under Jax's feet as he bolted. The whole area of leather quaked so violently he fell to the ground, stumbling and dropping Grom. Both of the giantesses twitched erratically for a moment but then lay still. Slowly Grom opened his eyes at the statue in his grip. It didn't glow, It didn't hiss. He had successfully sequestered the curse.

"I... I stopped it... I think," the cleric said falling back to the ground once more. Feeling like the end of a marathon, he sprawled out panting. Jax's head spun to look around at the once menacing legs. Airvin had stopped growing.

"You beautiful bastard! I don't know what you did, but you did it!"

"I gotta... I gotta... catch my breath."

“Hey you just recuperate for a hot minute. I mean the girls are still fucking gigantic but nothing's changing right now. So, small steps, you know.” Airvin rose up, aftershocks of being grown so huge fogging her mind and vision. The two small men gazed up at her in awe, and after blinking several times, the giantess's attention crystallized on the two dots between her legs. She was hundreds of feet tall.

"Oh... My... Gods..." were the only words that left her mouth for quite some time. Carefully staring in every direction, the darkening landscape around her really hadn't altered. However, the massive breast where this whole ordeal had happened, somehow definitely seemed smaller to her perspective. The three stayed in silence for quite some time. Nobody was quite sure what to say or how to react to this development. Finally, Jax's voice cut through the air.

“Okay, so we stopped the end of the world, and saved everybody hurray for us. But what the fuck are we going to do about you Airvin? You are gigantic, Astrid is still monumental. How the fuck are we going to fix this? Can you even do anything? You had said you lost your magic thing. What does that even mean?!” Struggling to hear his words, Airvin shifted and pivoted her body around. Swinging her legs high above the two before twisting to lay on her stomach, face near her two teammates. She was once again struck by how tiny they were. They too couldn't help but gawk at the humongous face in front of them.

“Well, we're going to have to sleep at some point, aren't we? We are all exhausted and drained from the day. But where in the realms should we even try to do that?” Her breath washed over the men making them wince. She immediately made a note not to speak right at them again.

“I'm really not trying to be a smart ass here, but I think I've had enough boobs for today. We've got absolutely nothing giving us cover-up here. And worse, if sleeping beauty,” Jax waved his hand towards Astrid's head, “simply tosses or turns in her sleep we're all butt fucked. So we're going to need to do something better than here. I'm open to any and all suggestions, but I vote we try to see what kind of arrangement her neck will provide."

"Being over there won't give us any cover though,” Grom pointed out.

“Yeah, I know that, but if we have to, we can, you know,” the other two looked at the warrior expectantly. “Really? I have to spell it out? We could tuck under her armor or something. If, she started to turn.” The other two blushed really hard at that notion. All this time on the armor... they had forgotten about underneath it.

“I mean... we got to do something... unless we can fix any of this right now," Grom said.

"I wish I could do something, but I've misplaced my focus," Airvin said softly.

“If we found that ... Do you think you could do anything anyway?" the cleric asked.

“I don't know, today kind of took a lot out of me. Not sure how much magic I got left right now...”

“Are you really going to complain about today being hard! What, you're tired?! Oh excuse me, you're not the one that almost got fucking flattened because your fat ass got so godsdamn big all of a sudden!” Jax yelled, his anguish echoing across the leather landscape. Airvin lowered her eyes and moved her hand pointer finger out... And booped the tiny ball of anger so hard and so effortlessly that he was instantly laid out across his back. His defeated voice obviously to his friends but sounded like the statement was to nobody. "Yeah yeah, I'm in a bit of a mood. It's just been a day today, so I apologize. I fucking died remember? And it just always feels like there's so much bullshit we have to deal with.”

"Hey Airvin, let's just find your focus... And then we can go from there. Sure it's getting dark out,” Grom looked up at the stars beginning to show, “but again, one thing at a time." The giantess got to a kneeling position and whispering a few words, produced a small orb of light in her hand. Well, small to her, as a considerable amount of space was lit up by the men's perspective. All of them searched about trying to see if they could find the dark purple crystal the mage used.

"I don't... I can't see anything. I'm just too big, and it would be so small," She admitted.

“Well, magic items don't seem to grow with you. So it has to be in the vicinity where you shot up like a weed,” Grom pointed, his hand still clutching the idol. “We just got to keep... Hey I think I see it!" Moving over and smiling at the find, Grom bent down and picked it up with his free hand. Immediately he yelled in pain as smoke rose from where the crystal touched his skin. Shaking his hand from the burn, he called up to his massive teammate.

“What the hells was that Airvin? Why did it just burn me?" Jax moved over and looked at the dropped gem.

"You probably just picked it up wrong, here let me show you."

“Wait! Jax don't-" The warrior bent over and picked up the amethyst.

"See? Nothing to it," he said gripping it in his hand, showing the confused cleric. Slowly Grom turned and peered up suspiciously at the massive mage. He thought to himself, 'This is a topic of conversation for some other time...'

“Wait, you guys found it?” Airvin said excitedly. “Let me see it! Let me see it!” She held out her hand and Jax walked over to the massive palm in front of him. Even resting flat on the ground, the hand was taller than he was.

“About that,” the warrior said. She quickly maneuvered her fingers into a pinching position trying to let the warrior put the gem in between them. As carefully as she could she closed her fingertips around it and brought it up to an inspecting eye.

“I don't know what I expected...” she said with complete disappointment, knowing this absolutely wasn't going to work. There was no way to use a focus the size of a grain of sand.

“What does that mean? What does any of this mean? Can you do anything?” Jax asked. She slowly shook her head. “Fan-fucking-tastic. Our wizard can't do magic, our thief is way too big, and Grom... I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're the only one doing a few things right. But you can't even pick up rocks for crying out loud!”

“I'm about to boop you again,” the giantess threatened. With a quick motion, the warrior drew his battle ax and pointed it at his massive teammate. His stance widened, muscles flexing as Jax squeezed the weapon.

“You know I literally never back down from a challenge, even if it's coming from you, little lady. And I won't, wah!-” With an even quicker motion Airvin plucked the ax blade between her fingers, letting the ball of rage and swears dangle off the handle. The obnoxious ruckus made Grom put his face in his hand.

“I feel like... Maybe I should try to do something about this... Nah... I think I'm just going to let him tucker himself out." The cleric took some time to look towards the newly grown giantess and the giga currently the backdrop of this whole ordeal. Then vision back to the Golden treasure in his grip softly whispering, "My God, have you caused a lot of trouble today. We're going to find some way to permanently silence you and your accursed magic." Legs kicking and his hide leather armor straining at the gyrations, Jax finally went limp holding his weapon handle. Red-faced and staring at his beautiful tormentor, he finally caved watching her smirk bloom.

"I think this is the first time I haven't been intimidated by you, Mr. Caldera." she said, words soft as cotton.

“Yeah yeah yeah, first time for everything. Just don't fucking drop me. A fall from this height and I could break my leg."

"Of course, you big strong mighty warrior," she teased before looking over to Grom. "Mr. Brightburn are you ready?"

“Aye? Ready for what?" He regretted the question as soon as her free hand reached down and plucked him. Airvin effortlessly rolled her wrist dropping him in her palm. He was stiff with fright at the sudden grab. A wagon of nausea ran him over at the sudden movement before finding the warm skin as new ground. She then carefully set Jax next to the other man. The giantess blinked for a few moments. A sudden strange notion fascinated her, currently having two full-grown men literally in the palm of her hand.

"Wow..." she softly mused, huge green eyes unblinking. The warrior looked around and then put his hands up.

"What the fuck? Are you just going to keep looking at us? Why are you holding us Airvin?"

“Oh sorry, this is just all so curious. I'll move a lot faster than you guys can, and we have a neck to reach."

“All right then, miss massive mage... lead on,” Grom spoke and shrugged. Of course, they had all been up high before... But for the two men... Something about being held more than a hundred feet above the ground they had gotten accustomed to, made this venture seem even higher. However, even from this perspective, none of them could see completely over the even bigger giantess's frame. Airvin certainly grew a lot... But the mage was still tiny compared to the party's thief. The trio once again found themselves drinking in the Vista of their gargantuan slumbering friend. With the light much lower, her extremities were mere silhouettes unable to make out any details from so far away.

But if nothing else... This new height advantage actually revealed the curves of the globe the team currently traversed. Almost the same distance they had to cross the Giga's cleavage, this trip to her shoulder more like a walk in the park. Even with all the care she took walking for the sake of her passengers, Airvin's legs covered so much to range with a single step, and fast. Too bewildered by this strange happenstance, the tinies did appreciate all the care she took in keeping their ride steady even if they never expressed it. Jax certainly was gripped with exhaustion and mostly found himself enjoying the wind in his hair and the night scenery. Grom couldn't help but marvel at all of the details of the mage's colossal hand. Not every day that fingers the size of buildings surround you. When the cleric had collapsed back into a sitting position and felt the skin under his own hands there was a moment he was embarrassed. Something about this proximity, like he was intruding on her personal space... Even though she was the one who had plucked him.

And of course that brought us to our newly grown giantess... calm demeanor on the outside... but absolutely freaking out internally. The only frame of reference she had for her newfound size was her two teammates. It was already a challenge to comprehend just how large she had become based on them two alone. She thought about the impossibility of being in structures... Looking down at the tops of buildings and trees... Or perhaps, what a large ship in the ocean would appear like to her. All of these thoughts of course because her other friend really didn't seem like she had changed size at all. To the mage, Astrid was still continentally humongous, and in her daydreaming couldn't help but think... What's everything going to look like to her? How will she react? What's it going to be like when she wakes up?

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Patreons got this early, and the next Chapters can already be found there!  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 
Please feel free to review, or reach out with anything! ^^ take care everyone~ 


Morning Rises by slogro

The giantess's stride had careful steadiness despite being huge, as she strode over the much larger giantess's chest. With a slight decline over the top of Astrid's enormous leather-covered breast, the trio longed for some much-needed rest. Airvin could see fine in the now darkly lit strange terrain. The cold clear sky offered plenty of starlight to illuminate the resting woman's features. As the mage walked closer to their potential resting place, the elevation dropped to the massive neck and shoulder. This decline gave the illusion of Astrid's chin rising even higher as if she grew even larger still. But thanks to Grom's dedication and discipline, nobody was changing sizes at the moment.


All three marveled at the enormity of the sleeping giantess once again. Thank the gods they didn't have to get up to her face, that would have been a perilous climb and another adventure altogether. Jax had opted to also take a seat next to his friend, both still trying to process the odd scenario. The two men were smaller than marbles to their immediate teammate... And guessed they wouldn't be able to be noticed even if the giga teammate tried to spot them. Grom shifted position once again feeling a little awkward about holding hands with the freshly grown giantess before trying to ask Jax a question.


"If we try to... Talk to Astrid..."


"No, she couldn't or can't fucking hear us. Small miracle we have this one as a go-between. I mean, I hope. Look at the size of her! Even Airvin might be too small." Both men took a peek at the moving ground below and then slowly back up to the massive mage carrying them. 'What a concept,' they both thought. 'Airvin might be too small.' Noticing the pondering faces of the two men, she smiled and offered some options.


"Well, We can try to make camp anywhere around her collar I suppose. Where her neckline disappears into her,” she looked back at the cleavage, "well I think it would be best if we see what her shoulder has to offer.” The landscape became even steadier as the colossal woman's breathing no longer shifted the trio up and down as the giga slumbered soundly.


“How are we... Like we're so high up. How are we going to get off of her in the morning?” Grom asked.


“That's tomorrow's problem. For now, we're going to catch some sleep, and die if she rolls over.” The two stared hard at the warrior. “You know I'm right. We're still so fucking high up in the air you guys.”


“Are we going to try to sleep in shifts?” the giantess asked minding her breath.


“Duh, don't we always? What would be different about today? I mean of course, besides gods damn everything.” Still gracefully traversing her teammate, Airvin carefully stepped off the armor and onto Astrid's pale skin by her throat. She had to make sure to avoid a collarbone that was far too steep for her comfort. The brunette mage paused to make sure the sensation of her shoes on the giga's skin wouldn't cause any reaction. Nothing happened.

Cautiously, she stepped forward a few more paces, the whole group once again drinking in the outlandish spectacle. They saw nothing of the thief's face, and could just barely make out parts of her ear. The gigantic beauty's blonde hair flowed downward and out of eyesight to the crushed mountain range below. They saw subtle wrinkles and imperfections in her skin that none of them were aware of before. Over the natural blowing breeze that still surrounded them, the faint sounds of the massive woman's breath in and out of unseen lips could be heard.


"I'm not going to say it," Grom spoke suddenly.


"Good. Airvin pick a spot and let's try to get some sleep." Jax said.


“How should the three of us be arranged?" the mage asked. "I don't care which order we take watch but if... I mean, what are you guys going to do if you have to wake me up?"


“Yell really fuck'n loud I guess. By the way, I'm not going to sleep on a woman that's sleeping on another woman. Somehow that's not on my bucket list,” the warrior said sarcastically. The giantess located a promising patch of skin above the collarbone, nestled near the collar line of the thieve's leather armor. It was actually quite ridiculous how much area they had before any of them needed to worry about the curvature of the huge neck. A space where gravity would squeeze and drag them down in its unrelenting clutches. Slowly, Airvin bent down and laid her hand flat on the warm ground.


"I'm going to sleep right now," the muscular man stretched as he spoke. "We all know I do the best with interrupted sleep, so wake me up for the middle watch. Argue amongst yourselves who's going to take night or morning. Grom, an extra prayer to your God tonight that we don't wake up dead. Sleep tight fuckers." The other two watched as he slid off the massive palm and laid flat several feet away from the edge of gargantuan clothes. The warrior made a motion as if to consider trying to use some of her armor like a blanket. Impossible to do though, considering the dark-brown leather edge was taller than small trees. He exaggerated flopping onto the ground as if to confirm literally anything the barely macroscopic men could do wouldn't be felt by their thief. Getting into a comfortable position arms folded under his head with a big yawn, Jax appeared to doze off. The two couldn't help but watch those animated movements until finally, they looked to one another.


It didn't matter how short of time they looked away... Once again seeing their size difference left them speechless. Grom felt the burning question rise up because that burn on his hand bothered still. He was already not one for interrogation, now he needed to think of what to say while looking at his friend with fingernails larger than his whole body. Those big pretty sparkling green eyes and face so far away was intimidating without trying. She closed her eyes and smiled sweetly before gazing down on him.


"I can take the first watch if you want to go to sleep Grom. I don't mind," she offered. He completely forgot that a decision needed to be made. His mind a tangle of all that the last moments had presented. How or what was he going to ask Airvin about the strange occurrence?

"Umm... Airvin?"


"Yes?"


"Uh... Never mind. I was going to offer to take the first shift but, I am... Just so incredibly tired."


“Sleep well, you deserve it. After all, you stopped things from getting even more out of hand today. Maybe this magic is temporary... And everything can get back to normal with some rest.”


“Aye, that would be nice. Good night you, don't go counting stars... You might fall asleep again."


“At least the only thing I actually have to look out for... is...” her vision drifted up the massive neck and to the jaw high above. “Is her.”


“Yeah, well hopefully nothing even crazier happens.”


“And if it does, I'll just quickly grab you two and try to keep you safe.” His blood ran cold at the thought of being grabbed by those huge hands from a complete sleep.


"Well on that note... Good night you,” he said.


“Sleep tight!” Meandering over and also flopping next to the warrior, the cleric struggled to ease his mind. Why did Airvin's focus burn him and not Jax? How is that possible, and why did he have such a bad feeling about it? Also, he barely opened his eyes to look at the golden statue he had looped against his belt... How long was this one going to stay quiet? What happened when the sinister statue was no longer sequestered? These thoughts could not outcompete the cleric's tiredness, and quickly sleep embraced him. With the two laid to rest, the still awake giantess took many deep breaths. She enjoyed the crisp high altitude air and the wonderfully pleasant view of a landscape in twilight. The scene unobstructed by anything thanks to her height advantage... Well, nothing except the even larger giantess's head. Honestly, most of the vista was still her friend. Long limbs disheartening in all directions, her mighty mountains rising and falling in perfect rhythm.


Enjoying this calm for a while longer, she finally stared at the two men and was satisfied that they were both sound asleep. With careful movements, she stood up and strolled across the impossibly large armor. Coming to a standstill while staring straight up at the glimmering stars above, she drew a very deep breath. Filling her lungs to complete capacity, she slammed her mouth into the crook of her arm... And screamed.


The muffled noise didn't travel very far in the jet stream, even though it had real anguish to it. Every single part of her keeping it together shattered in frustration and panic. How could she have been so stupid to get tricked? What in the realms was she to do now? She could fix anything with her magic, and now that was all gone. Without her focus, her powerful instrument of arcane, the mage was worse than useless. The little grain of amethyst couldn't do anything for her now. Grom certainly couldn't fix this, not with any of the tricks Airvin had seen him do. Here she stood, a literally giant idiot too useless to help herself or anyone else. How could she be so big, and yet feel small enough to mean practically nothing? Hands shaking, Airvin wiped many tears from her face. She recognized she was spiraling... Really bad. She started back towards the rest of the party.


Well, technically she never left one member, and looking back up at a humongous chin the mage whispered, "How am I supposed to help you when I can't even help myself?" She finished the trek back to the men and slowly settled in. Wiping her hands on her dress, the brunette refocused on the gem that she had mindfully kept between fingers. Letting it fall into her massive palm, she once again sighed at her misfortune. She knew it was there but with the limited light, it might as well not have been. Carefully pulling out several of her component pouches, careful attention was used to find which one had the best capacity to carry a single grain of sand. Satisfied with the smallest black pouch she carried, Airvin took extreme measure in tucking it away and tying it tight, so as to not misplace the precious item. Trying to let her watch pass with a clear mind was unsuccessful. Because the same thought kept echoing. 'Does this mean she can find me now?'


After many tedious hours, the large woman nudged Jax awake. With a big yawn, he gave a double thumbs up, and the giantess went out like a light. She had curled up like a cat, not getting as much warmth as the other two were blessed with. The warrior spent his watch mostly keeping himself entertained with jokes and puns related to gigantic boobs.


"Is it just me, or does Astrid need a breast reduction?" he giggled immaturely. "Wait wait wait, man, this woman's got some killer tits! We almost died!" Pretty much just a few hours of that. Finally looking over at the cleric that his watch had come and would have an excellent view of sunrise. Or maybe not, Airvin and Astrid might be in the way for all he knew. Their sleeping figures certainly did take up quite a bit of space. Smacking the other normal-sized teammate, Jax once again flopped onto warm ground. A far-off heartbeat lulled him back to sleep once more.


Grom took quite a while to get up and coherent. A little bit difficult to get moving when your job is essentially nothing. Of course, watch is important... But at the moment, that consisted of staring at three individuals of vastly different size. He checked his belongings for a water skin. Sleep still pulled at him far too aggressively, like vines trying to climb a tree. The cleric debated between splashing the water in his face or trying to brew up some of the strongest tea he had. Undecisive like usual, he instead opted to do morning stretches early. At least that way he can feel productive. After quite a while of watching, pretending to watch, stretching, and pretending to stretch, the sun finally rose up. Airvin's body was in the way, so Grom took a small hike to get around and witness the unfiltered majesty of daybreak.


Coming around the huge curled legs, he was met with yet another unexpected sight. In the low morning glow, something else joined them on this patch of skin. Like the tail of some mythic creature, rising high into the air, the odd stalk obstructed his path. Cream color, almost seeming translucent, this column stood tall. Wide enough he couldn't wrap his arms around it even if he tried to, and exploding out of a hair follicle was the next thing to make their size perfectly clear. Neck bent, and mouth slightly open in awe... A single body hair rivaled trees.


"Jax isn't here to stop me... My gods is this gal massive..." the cleric whispered to himself before continuing on. The warmth on his face a welcomed sensation in this chilled sky. He started back to Jax until his vision was drawn towards Astrid's colossal head once more. "She certainly has been sleeping quite a while... I get the feeling that's going to change... Really soon..." Would this group even be ready? A small voice groaned in his mind. Grom froze at the weak hiss.


“Sssunrissse? What haaave you done to meee Grommm?”


“Nope.” The cleric put a hand on the gold and focused his will. Finding that connection again, he pushed the curse back to the depths of mundane. Letting a few moments pass, he was sure the idol had been dealt with. The troublesome treasure still a problem, but was under control for now. Once again Grom closed the distance to where they had been sleeping. Jax pulled out some jerky and reached for a small blade.


He drew a knife that was vibrant seafoam green and transparent. Certainly, this weapon had been constructed or carved from glass and obviously had been magically enchanted to prevent it from breaking. The blade itself, serrated and jagged, chipped as if crudely fashioned like a stone age implement. The handle, however, expertly crafted and procured. Sleek and comfortable grip, the two halves seemed quite mismatched. Cutting off a few hunks of dried meat and munching quietly, the warrior stared at the blade in his hand. His eyes lowered as he stared, vengeance rising. He had not forgotten his target. Jax stashed it away once Grom returned.


Making his way over the cleric stood and took a deep breath before saying, "Good morning! How did you sleep all things considered?"


"Not too shabby. Would have been cold being up this high, however," he slapped his hands against the expansive skin underneath, "this one radiates quite a bunch of heat."


"Yeah, I'm just glad I didn't have to wake that one for any reason..." Grom pointed over to the smaller of the two gals.


"Would have been quite the feat, wouldn't it have? You fucking ready?”


"I'm kind of surprised that wasn't the first words out of your mouth... Yeah, let's get started." Airvin's eyes fluttered open as she shuddered. The cold clutches of the atmosphere pulled her from slumber. She didn't quite get the same blanket of warmth that the men enjoyed. A split second was all it took to remember the situation. She peered around, hand-blocking obnoxious sunlight screaming 'Good morning world!' Still a Titanic woman underneath her. Still gargantuan herself. Still without magic. Hope that time would slowly resolve this issue dwindled smaller again. Taking note of the gentleman's morning routine Airvin cautiously twisted about to focus on them. With excellent form the tiny warrior did push-ups. A lot slower and with less-than-perfect form, so did Grom.


"Every day," Jax said firmly.


"Every.... Day...." the struggling cleric said.


"Every day."


"Every... Day..."


"Come on! Push it. Everyday!"


"Every... Every day!" Grom called out, sweat dripping off him from exertion. Jax noticed the giantess admirer, soft smirk as she watched her small teammates work out.


"If you're going to watch the show you need a fuck'n ticket sweetheart."


"Do I get a frequent admirer discount?" she giggled back. Grom collapsed into the ground sprawled out, completely forgetting it was Astrid he now rested on.


"Oh... My... Gods..."


"Grom, that was really impressive!" Airvin said excitedly. "You couldn't do nearly that many when I first met you. Good for you cutie." He rolled over still out of breath, gazing upon the massive complementing woman.


"Yeah... Thanks..." She smiled, thinking of what she would say next, but Jax now the first to speak.


"All right, new days here. So what the fuck are we going to do now? I hope y'all have been thinking cause I-"


A low grumbling cut him off. The three paused... And eyes popped wide all around. The noise and vibrations rumbled underneath, and echoed out high above... Really, really high above.


They knew it was to happen, but couldn't have possibly been prepared for it. Probably the world wasn't prepared for it. Because what happened next, would change history.


Astrid woke up.

End Notes:
A huge thank you to all my Patreon supporters! They got this a month early and the next part is already posted! As always thank you for reading, and feel free to leave a review ^^  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 
The Hunter and The Priest by slogro

The steady steel-blue eye surrounded by scars. Careful rhythmic controlled breathing. The Hunter eyed his quarry about to enter the clearing. Bow held firm in rough hands ready to move on instinct. Poised and ready to draw the string back and release, all in one practiced fluid motion. All that was left was for the deer to leave the brush so the arrow had an unobstructed trajectory to its target. The large tan-skinned man with dark-brown haggard hair and rugged beard would have his next meal ... And possibly a new vest or cloak.


A sudden noise made his and the deer's ears twitch. The prey stopped, still shrouded in a thin veil of branches, and peered off towards the rabble in the distance. He knew the direction well. It was the road not too far from here, and for some reason people were making a racket. Attention held for a moment longer, the woodland animal stood still. But a split second later, it turned and bolted deeper into the  lush forest.


"Fuck."


The Hunter relaxed his posture holding weapon to the side. Loud talking still came from that direction. He weighed his options, either he could unsuccessfully try to follow that beast who would surely hear him, or go check out the noise. And hopefully, punch somebody in the face that cost him dinner. Keeping to the shadows while moving at a decent clip this man made expert maneuvers. Avoiding crunching branches underfoot or letting the wayward branch catch his hide garb.


The puzzling sound of some kind of playful argument continued, sounding almost like teasing. Silently stepping over a stream and meandering around a few more large trees, several figures came into view. They could barely be seen through the thick layer of underbrush. Definitely some sort of dispute... Highwaymen robbing someone again probably. Upon getting just a tad closer and squatting down to observe revealed just that.


A portly man with light brown hair and a big curly beard wearing pastor vestments attempted negotiations with three robbers... Poorly.


“Come on... Please just give back the gold... It's not for me... It's to help the poor.”


“Yeah? If you think we were rich, you think we'd be out here robbing folks? Not too bright coming to this part of the forest all by yourself.”


“It's... Not even that much... Please... For the love of the gods just give it back.” The rotund man reached his hand out for it. Only to have one of the men step forward and stick his foot out, the other swiftly pushing on his shoulders causing the holy man to tumble backward.


“Look at that! You're a little top-heavy heavy aren't you fatty?” A slender man with fair skin and incredibly short dirty-blonde hair and stubble on his chin held the rust brown pouch of gold. “Let's go gentlemen, looks like we're having fancier drinks tonight.” The three turned to leave but were met with a larger man standing tall in their path.


"Boy oh boy, it's my lucky day,” the hunter exclaimed smiling.


“Who the hell are you?” the leader asked somewhat startled by the abrupt arrival of this individual.


“That's not important. But what is, is you're going to give that man his gold back.” He kept on smiling. “Oh really? Make us.”


“I'm so fuck'n glad you said so.”


“Oh thank you sir! Thank you for your help-”


“Can it tubby. I'm not doing this for you, I just want to beat up some assholes.” the newcomer spat at the unlucky man on the ground before looking back to the uneasy group. “Here are the rules. No weapons and you three get to try to take me on. When I kick all of your asses, you are going to give that man his gold back.”


“Three versus one? Are you fuck'n stupid Wildman?”


“I know right?! Doesn't even seem fair. I should probably tie one hand behind my back. Maybe hop around on one foot.” He exaggerated the motion of throwing his bow and quiver to the ground. Then flopping two fairly large cold-steel blade knives along with a machete. He started forward with purpose. “If any of you think it's a good idea to draw a weapon during this little brawl, I'll break your neck instead of just knocking you out,” he said voice raised, cracking his knuckles together. A few glances were thrown amongst the three robbers. Definite bit of unease at the situation before a few daggers were dropped to the ground and they slowly raised fists with unease.


The shorter bald grunt moved forward before increasing speed and throwing a fist wide trying to gain momentum. The Hunter took a wide stance ready to block the telegraphed assault. Arm coming up to block the first swing, the other arm coming up to block the second. The undisciplined fighter's momentum carried his body forward, right into a readied solid kick in the gut. Pushing off his target, the brawler regained a steady stance. The stout robber coughed and wheezed at the sudden wind knocked out of his body, hobbling backward.


The taller grunt wearing a deep green bandanna was the next to react. Trying to take fast jabs toward the smiling man. Ducking his head to the sides of these punches, those keen eyes saw the unbalance this opponent had. He jumped up to get more power into weak swings, leaving him with very poor footing. Narrowly dodging another swing, the hunter carefully kicked out and pushed on the only ankle still on the ground. This caused the ambitious fighter to fall. He certainly did try to catch himself before he hit the ground... Problem was that a knee had been placed waiting for his face before then. The hunter felt the skin then bone bounce off his kneecap. With a heavy thud the highway men's bell was rung, laying him out on the ground.


“You idiots!” the leader yelled. “Don't attack one at a time!” He went over to the bald man doubled over and pulled him up straight so they could both try to take on this stern smirking rebel without a cause. Both tried to rush, however, with fancy footwork, the hunter strafed to the side getting rid of that number advantage. The two assailants tried to pivot in his direction but not before he ducked low and returned the rush with a tackle. The robber sandwiched between the two was grabbed and lifted up in one motion. Even trying to slam fists down onto the man's back didn't save the deadweight from being thrown into the leader. With a grunt, the hunter launched the man against his ally, then they too let out cries of exertion. The two collided and fell backward onto the ground, crunching gravel underneath.


“Get off of me!” frustration apparent at his comrades' uselessness. The leader pushed the other man off of him and rolled away as the brawler loomed in. Even before the grunt could stagger to his feet, a fist took a handful of his shirt and lifted him up. Two swift punches to the face like the fighter's knuckles were rearranging putty. Drool running down his defeated face, the grunt's eyes started to swell shut.


“Stay down,” the hunter laughed, “get back up and there's plenty more beat down waiting for you.” One more quick punch to the face for good measure, the musclebound man tossed this inexperienced fighter to the side. The nervous blonde robber got to his other associate and once both stood up, they prepared to fight again. With uncanny speed, both men had an uppercut served faster than they could even think to block. Two loud thwaps echoed against the peaceful treeline. This laid out the second grunt and the leader wobbled back tasting blood in his mouth.


How easily they were getting their butts kicked pissed the leader off... How much the hunter enjoyed dishing out the whoop-ass made him furious. Roaring in anger the leader once again charged this unsung hero. Easily wrapping both attempted strikes in his own arms, the hunter held this man in a grip for just a moment. Then planted a headbutt to a shocked face and broke his nose out of place.


“I'm so fucking glad you robbed this charitable fella. Been a minute since I've gotten to teach some assholes a lesson.” Slamming his forehead into that broken face once again, feeling the nose misshapen farther. Letting go, the dazed highwayman dropped to his rear. Rage boiling over at the taunts and inevitable defeat, the desperate man sprang up and pulled a dagger hidden in his vest. The knife he drew was vibrant seafoam green and transparent. Certainly, this weapon had been constructed or carved from glass and obviously had been magically enchanted to prevent it from breaking. The blade itself, serrated and jagged, chipped as if crudely fashioned like a stone age implement. The handle, however, expertly crafted and procured. Sleek and comfortable grip, the two halves seemed quite mismatched.


The robber's movements erratic and unpredictable. Frustration and anger poured into his furious slashes at the Hunter. Dodging the swipes, but barely, the noble fighter shouted.


“You cheating bastard! Now you're going to get-” amongst the reckless onslaught the glass knife made an unexpected slice between blocking arms and a poised stance. The jagged surface passed through neck muscle like a paddle through water, also nicking the spine. The shock shut out everything else for the hunter. He knew what just transpired but couldn't process it. How could this common low-life land even a single hit on him? There was no pain... only an odd sensation of connection loss and a chill where it didn't belong. Then, all at once, a flowing warmth being overrun with a rising heat. Everyone froze in time seeing the shocked expression of a man not long for this world... Because the artery that had been severed started gushing the crimson life-sustaining fluid. Staggering forward with raw rage still captured in his eyes, the hunter made feeble attempts at grabbing towards his foe. Terrible gurgling sounds emanating from two places as the large man started to crumple.


“No!” the holy man cried out. The robbers were taking steps back, while the leader looked confused at his successful strike. He stared at the dying man, then at the blood-soaked knife in his grip. He tucked it away while still backing up from the struggling man.


“Marrow! Let's get the fuck out of here!” one of the grunts finally cried out. A few more steps back the robbers turned to run. Collecting their dropped weapons haphazardly and their secured coin purse, they fled. Burning pain being flooded by numbness was all that remained when vision failed. With a thud, the would-be hero toppled to the ground, eyes glazed and held open while a few more aftershocks of muscle spasms came to a rest. Ignoring the retreat of the robbers the priest fell to his knees next to the body.


“No... no no no... no...” he repeated, voice growing weaker and tears streaming down his face. “Why did you... you idiot... Why did you? Come on... come on...” He put shaky hands on the torso of the fallen man, small glow beginning to surround his fingertips and palm. “Please... please... come on... come on.” The light faded and nothing changed. “No! come on, please! Let me be able to... I don't... I can't... Please!” he cried out hands burning brighter with a pale yellow glow. The light subsided... But the man remained still. The priest then scooped under the fallen man's head with an unsteady grip. He clenched his teeth trying to hold back sobs that couldn't be contained. Inspecting this pale still face, fatal wound still leaking onto the dirt.


“It's not right! It's not fair! He was only trying to help... In his own stupid way!” He threw his face up towards the sky, “Come on! He deserves something... Anything! This shouldn't be the end for him... He was just trying to help!” The screams echoed through the forest with more emotion than the holy man ever knew he possessed. “Please! Let me... Show me! What am I doing if I can't help?! Show me!” he shrieked spitting the mess that was running into his mouth and beard away before collapsing onto the dead man. He took a deep inhale and mustard every ounce of strength he could, to try one more time. The glow once again returned surrounding fingertips and hands... Suddenly traveling up his arms and then the rest of his body. His whole essence becoming a beacon as the light burned stronger and stronger.


Suddenly there was a flash and warmth like the holy man never experienced in his life... Momentarily blinding him as he recoiled from whatever power he just channeled. Blinking the spots away his vision returned... Just as ears caught a deafening gasp for air. A blood-soaked hand reached up and clutched the priest's shirt collar while two incredibly perplexed faces blinked and breathed heavily at the startling moment.


“What... the... fuck just happened?” The other man simply couldn't respond for a long while floundering different syllable sounds. The wound had been sealed, and many of the hunter's scars had softened as if his body had experienced a subtle regeneration.


Finally, the shorter man spoke, “I... I... don't know... You just died and... I... I don't know what I did.” Those keen eyes went wide at the sound of his own demise. While he couldn't quite explain it, somehow he knew those impossible words to be true. He remembered the fight. The slash, the sting, that darkness clawing at his vision until it took over. But suddenly he was awake again looking at this confused cleric.


“I don't know what I just did... I've heard of miracles like this before but... I thought it was impossible for me to do something like this.” Shell-shocked, the Hunter relaxed his grip and flopped back on the ground, staring at the sky... Unable to process the gravity of those words, or why everything seemed so much more crisp and vibrant right now.


“You brought me back to life? I died? I fucking died?” the normally strong voice questioned weakly. He sat up and looked around at the lonely road with just the two of them. Eyes then traveled back to his savior. “Huh. Well that's certainly a new one for me. Damnnit, I'm sorry those assholes got away with your gold.”


“Who cares about some silly metal? You shouldn't have risked your life for me. What in the realms possessed you to be so reckless friend?”


“Like I said, they cost me dinner. And I was really looking forward to rolling some heads. Just didn't think it would be mine. I was about to say don't call me friend but... Maybe that's a bit too harsh because you just saved my life... I think. Got a name?”


“Ahh... Yeah... Grom... Grom Brightburn.”


“Caldera. Jax Caldera. And I can't tell if I'm lucky or unlucky I bumped into you Grom.”


“Yeah... The feelings mutual.” Grom helped Jax stand up and the hunter stretched feeling an odd mix of tightness and looseness in his bones. The two shared another awkward moment before Jax looked down the road with an eye of unfinished business.


“Well Grom, thank you for saving my life. I can honestly say nobody else has gotten that compliment from me. And I guess also thank you, for giving me a new rule.”


“A new rule? What's that?”


“I kill anybody that kills me.”

End Notes:
A huge thank you to all my Patreon supporters! They got this a month early... along with a few Collages too ^^
As always thank you for reading, and feel free to leave a review ^^  https://www.patreon.com/slogro 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13483