A Cure for Depression by contentwelike
Summary:

Leon tries to cure his girlfriend Lily's depression with an injection developed by his friend. It does work, kind of.

A city rampage story.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Breasts, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 15233 Read: 25758 Published: August 22 2023 Updated: November 26 2023
Story Notes:

I feel like writing a city rampage for a change. Initially, the story was supposed to be short, but it seems as though I am unable to write short things anymore… This is the first chapter. I will write more if the story arouses interest. Enjoy! 

1. Chapter 1 by contentwelike

2. Chapter 2 by contentwelike

3. Chapter 3 by contentwelike

4. Chapter 4 by contentwelike

5. Chapter 5 by contentwelike

Chapter 1 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! :)

Trembling with agitation Leon approached his sleeping girlfriend. For a few moments, as if beset with doubts about what he was intending to do, he paused to once again contemplate her cute form:

The girl was lying on her back and the succulent curvaceous shapes that constituted her body were clearly visible despite being covered by the white quilt.  Her chest was rising and falling as she breathed, submerged in shallow sleep, the only refuge from the depressive thoughts that for the reasons unknown to the man had been tormenting her for weeks on end. Her delicate hands rested on her sides, her slender fingers slightly curled. 

The young man let his gaze slide along the girl’s body towards her face, enclosed in a veil of wavy hair of the purest raven hue, which despite its recently acquired habit of falling out in great amounts still remained very much voluminous. His lover’s full lips were slightly parted, exposing two even rows of white teeth and a plumpy tongue within. Leon smiled weakly, remembering all the amazing kisses she had shared with him. The girl moved in her sleep, her head turning to the side. Not until the dim light of the dawn had begun to permeate the room did her pallid countenance come into view. 

The man sighed. Even now the beauty of his lover still continued to prevail over the depression that tormented her. This reinforced Leon’s resolve: For weeks, he had in vain sought the means to improve her well-being. Now, he stood there, the very key in his hand. The time had come.

As silently as possible, the man leant forward, and, with a delicate movement, turned his girlfriend’s arm so that its interior part was now facing his way. Very carefully, he approached the needle of the syringe he held in his fingers to the oblivious girl’s skin. 

The substance – given to him by his best, most trusted friend – was supposed to let her relax. Leon knew that his partner would never agree on taking any kind of medication; he also knew that depression, being a particularly vicious ailment, was especially hard to get rid of. Matt had told him that the means he had developed was much more potent than regular medicine; just one injection should be enough. As improbable and contradictory to logic as it seemed, Leon was willing to give it a try, even against all odds. If only it would work…

He inserted the tip of the needle into the vein of the girl and pushed the plunger. She would thank him later…

“What are you doing?” 

The unexpected sound of his girlfriend’s voice caused Leon to jump up, startled, like a kid caught red handed by some sort of naughty business. 

The syringe flew through the air, shattering into pieces in the most remote corner of the room. Some liquid still had not been used, and a small puddle was now spreading on the floor.

“Lily…” The man bit his lower lip, not knowing what to say. Then to himself: 'Shit! I did not get it all in!'

To his greatest relief, he saw the features of the girl take up a form of a warm content smile. 

Could the substance have already started taking effect?

“So…” he asked, “are you feeling any better now?”

Lily’s smile grew wider. Her eyes appeared to be glowing. Her facial expression turned… abnormal.

“Lily…?” 

What was going on? The content of the syringe was supposed to be perfectly harmless! Had he just drugged his girlfriend instead of helping her? Maybe the dose had still been too large, despite so much of the substance having been wasted! It could have equally been too small; though, that was not usually the case with injections, he thought. 

“Come here…” 

The monotone voice of his lover ripped Leon out of the torrent of fear that had entrained him. “Come here!” she repeated; it was an order. 

It became clear what Lily desired. Though was it right to give it to her at her current state? Leon regarded his girlfriend’s face. Her cheeks, now covered with blush, revealed no trace of the initially wan teint. The sight gave the disheartened man hope, and, without further hesitation, he succumbed to his lover with a view of finally putting an end to the nightmare that had stolen over their relationship all this time.

As soon as the man found himself within the woman’s reach, the latter wrapped her arms around the former’s body, squeezing him in a feverishly hot embrace. Before Leon managed to point his girlfriend’s attention towards the alarming level of her body's heat, her tongue, forcing itself between his lips, deprived him of the last of his free will. 

Lily was now lying on top of him, the soft orbs of her ample breasts spilling over his chest, the hard nipples rubbing against his skin. Between his legs Leon felt strong itching as a veritable load of his girlfriend’s steaming secretions spilled over his growing erection. His entire body vibrated as Lily purred, sliding her engorged clitoris along his aking penis, before finally taking him into herself in an agonisingly slow motion. It was at that moment that Leon with utter horror realised that he had not in fact put on a condom. 

“Lily!!!” he gasped, trying to press her hips away from his own, in vain.

Despite the profuse lubrication, the girl’s hungry pussy held his member in a lustful clutch of a truly prodigious force. 

“I am gonna devour you!” she whispered into his ear, before giving his cheek a prolonged wet lick. Her words made his hair rise; whether from fear or excitement he did not know himself. She then descended down along his jawline and bit his neck in a torrent of unrelenting passion. Easing her grip on his boyfriend’s cock, Lily proceeded to rock her hips in frantic uneven thrusts, each time taking the full length of the man’s shaft all the way into herself so that its tip almost brushed against the entrance to her womb. With each movement she grunted like a lioness.

“Lily, I am going to cum…” cried poor Leon, trying to fight the primal urge to succumb to the pleasure thus imposed on him by his unrelenting girlfriend. 

Too late. Leon flexed, gritting his teeth as he arrived at the peak of ecstasy. 

His head fell back on the pillow, though before he managed to take a breath his very face was smothered by his girlfriend’s still very much dripping clit. 

Not bothered in the slightest with her boyfriend’s well-being, Lily took hold of his hair and began to ride his face with wanton abandon. She roared wildly, swabbing her pussy all over his features, sometimes going as far as to squeeze his head between her thighs, very much not gently. Her buttcheeks wobbled, slapping Leon's shoulders. The fact that the man was vainly trying to breathe seemed to only excite her more. It was as though she was finally letting all the accumulated stress away. It was not long before she exploded into a massive squirting orgasm. 

Leon sealed his lips tight, but the powerful torrent of hot girl cum combined with the brutal smothering must have led to his loss in this uneven fight between the purely animalistic lust of his ferocious partner and the reason of his mind. The unstoppable flood of the girl’s excretions ran down his throat.

Finally, Lily removed her crotch from his face, and sat on his chest, tilting her head backwards and humming blissfully.

The man gave a series of coughs and snorts – his body's desperate attempts to remove the sticky substance from his lungs.

It was far from the first time that he had received a similar treatment from his girlfriend. Lily had always had something of a dominatrix in her. And Leon had to admit it, there existed some part of him that enjoyed being treated like a slave by the woman of his heart; despite having to fight for his life he was very fond of it especially now, as it meant she was back to her old self! 

He opened his mouth to speak, but a whole new and definitely unexpected evenement hindered this renewed attempt of re-establishing contact with his lover. The weight on his chest grew exponentially to the point of threatening to crush him, or, at the very least, deprive him of all the air gathered in his lungs and accordingly the ability to breathe. His eyes went wide as he saw his girlfriend increase in size right then and there!

‘This is impossible!’ he protested in his thoughts, which he did not get to pronounce out loud, since Lily, having recuperated during the few instants of the break, was just about to resume her game.

She gave a few circular movements with her butt, almost pulverising Leon’s ribcage, and went right back to assaulting him with her now huge cunt. 

Leon shivered with dread as he felt Lily’s pussy lips spread around his head, enveloping it. He kicked around with his legs and tried to use his arms to push Lily away, all the efforts whereof amounted to nothing. Feverishly hot flesh slowly engulfed his entire face, adjusting to his features, then spread farther… 

The pulsating mass undulated, sometimes gently squeezing, other times contracting prodigiously. One flood of dense mucus after another washed over the man’s face, without any issue. Not having any choice, he eagerly drank it all – it was the only way for him to escape death by suffocation the moment his lungs became full of the viscous substance.

How could this be? What in the world had there been in that syringe? Was Matt mad to have given him something like that? His girlfriend had gone completely nuts! And worse: She was actually growing!!

Leon felt the mass of flesh move and pull on his skin as his girlfriend switched her position on top of him. Her clitoris was now right above his chin.

Leon’s lungs began to burn, and he knew he needed to stop this madness before the convulsions of his mad girlfriend’s love hole sucked the life out of him. He opened his mouth and began licking her insides with his tongue, as strong as he could.

He heard an indescribable sound: A melange of a high pitched girly moan and a low animalistic roar. A cloud of his girlfriend's steamy exhalations washed over his penis, followed by her rough tongue, which covered his entire erection in one go! 

‘Ha! You like that?’ he thought, feeling his body convulse at the stimulus at his own crotch. It felt like a battle. Whoever came first lost. ‘How about this?’ He now applied a new stimulant: His teeth.

Lily screamed. The steaming hot flesh gripped Leon’s face with twice as much force as at initial stages of her third stress-release session. An insupportable amount of mucus forced its way into all the openings in Leon’s head, including his eyes, which began to itch under the inconceivable pressure. His entire head was now being sucked into Lily’s sex, as she jumped up and down, threatening to break his spine in several places.

"Shit, is she growing again?!" Leon grunted through his teeth, which he instantly regretted.

The breadth of Lily’s thighs had soon doubled that of Leon’s torso; it did not stop there. The bed collapsed under the weight of her immense body and her pussy relaxed as she was trying to reposition herself on the now devastated piece of furniture. Leon used this occasion to slide out from under her amazonian body and grabbed his phone from the nightstand, before making a beeline for the door of the apartment. Behind him, he heard a series of snaps as his girlfriend crushed what was left of the bed with her powerful thighs, an action accompanied by the wild roar of unsatiated lust. 

Screaming in utter ecstasy, Lily reached what looked like yet another orgasm, and her heavy butt hit the floor, causing cracks to spread across the wooden parquet. These cracks soon turned into fissures and farther expanded in unison with Lily’s foreboding form. Finally the floor collapsed, though Leon did experience but the auditory part of it; he had already reached the stairs and was now hurrying down their length while simultaneously wiping his face clean and trying to dial in Matt's number. It was clear to him now: In order for each growth spurt to be triggered, there was a need for his girlfriend to reach a climax. With her inexhaustible libido the complications of the entire thing must be severe…

With a palpitating heart, accompanied by the screams of the terrified tenants as well as the nerve-wracking sounds of the devastation occurring within the building, Leon reached the end of the staircase. In a frantic movement he pushed himself through the door and ran outside to be welcomed by the light of the awakening day. He listened to the beeping of the smartphone he held next to his ear. Matt was not responding! 

“Hey!” He heard behind him.

“What the–” Upon turning around, he saw a woman in a police uniform heading his way. What in the world did she want from him? And at a time like this? She was looking at him angrily. He followed the line of her sight exactly. The reason was instantly revealed to him. Of course! He was completely naked! “Listen, I can explain…” he stuttered, covering his genitals.

“There is nothing to explain,” the woman cut his speech short. “You will now follow me into my car.” 

Some of the pedestrians, presumably on their way to the bakery on this sunny Saturday morning, stopped to regard the curious spectacle unfolding before their eyes.

Human life was at stake! Leon frowned. “Listen–”

At that very instant the wall of the building in which Lily had hitherto been wreaking havoc exploded, sending debris flying across the street, raining over the two. Car alarms went off only to be silenced by bigger blocks of concrete and the immense limbs of the giantess emerging from the centre of destruction. The horrible sounds of crumbling concrete and deforming steel filled the ears of spectators, most of whom fled in fear of the unknown.

“What the hell?!” shouted the police woman, falling to the ground and reaching for her gun. She immediately demanded support through her radio. 

The amazing sight unfolded before their eyes as the clouds of dust dispersed, clearing the view. A beautiful, somewhat befuddled girl of gigantic proportions emerged from the dark crater. All covered in sweat and detritus from the damage she had caused, she was breathing heavily. Her hair was tousled and it moved slightly with each of her heavy exhalations. In some places, her body was covered with red smears of blood, though something told Leon it was not herself who was injured. 

“Lily!!!” Leon screamed on top of his lungs, terrified with the prospect of his actions' having lead to his girlfriend’s becoming a murderer!

The giantess looked at him. She smiled. “Hi!” she greeted him with a slight movement of her enormous hand. 

She seemed to have calmed down for now, but there was no telling how long this peace was going to last. And how was this all going to end? Was his sweet Lily going to face the punishment for what she had done? What about himself? One of the girl’s massive feet was resting on the roof of a car – the police cruiser – which had collapsed under its weight. Absent-mindedly, the giantess lowered her toes down, seemingly effortlessly crushing the front of the vehicle. The tires exploded under the inconceivable weight and the girl scrunched her toes annihilating what was left of the engine. A series of more distinct cracks was accompanied by her girly giggle. The carcass oozed with various maintenance liquids.

Some curious spectators watched from behind the alleged safety of their windows. None of the previous witnesses dared to stay in the direct vicinity of the giantess, though the ones who had initially fled the scene of death and destruction now began to feel attraction towards the beautiful body of the enormous stranger. There was something singularly fascinating in the sheer size of the giant girl and in the brute strength she possessed.

‘What power!’ Leon involuntarily thought, admiring the strength of his girlfriend’s toes. “Lily, please, stop! You mustn't move!” he shouted.

“What is the meaning of this?!” the policewoman asked, her voice trembling. “You’ve killed numerous people, monster! Don’t move, or I will be forced to shoot at you!”

“No, please, it’s my fault, please don’t harm her!” Leon begged.

“Your fault?!” The police woman now seemed confused as to whom she should be pointing her gun towards.

“How come it’s your fault, Leo? You made me grow?” asked the giantess. "How?"

Something in the voice of his girlfriend did not sound right. It was as though she was actually satisfied with what had occured! At least she did not seem depressed anymore…

“I gave you an injection, which was supposed to alleviate the symptoms of your depression…” He dropped his head. “I am sorry… I don’t understand… How could this have happened!” He now looked into her big green eyes. “I should have asked…”

“Oh, there is no need to be sorry, sweaty!” Lily purred, a twinkle in her eye.

No need to be sorry? How come there was no need to be sorry! Lily had killed their neighbours! Did she not feel any guilt or remorse? Leon did not know what to say.

“You are under arrest, both of you!” the police woman barked. “You’ve committed every possible crime, from exhibitionism and vandalism to mass murder!”

“And who are you to be judging us?” Lily asked, covering the woman in her foreboding shadow.

“Lily, please, stop! You are only making this worse…” Leon protested. 

“Shut up,” his giant girlfriend replied, seizing the police woman in her hand.

“Let go of me, you giant monster!” shouted the police woman, shooting at the giantess’ face.

“You bug,” murmured Lily sadistically, indignant at the impertinence of the tiny bluecoat, and ripped the gun out of her hand, along with a couple of fingers, a little detail that went unnoticed by the giantess.

The policewoman howled in pain. 

“Lily! Lily, you’ve gone mad?!" Leon sat on the ground; curling into a ball, he covered his face with his palms. He still looked through the spaces between his fingers, though. “And it’s all my fault…” he muttered to himself.

“You’ve turned me into a giantess, Leo,” his girlfriend said, “and I must say, I absolutely love it! You d i d manage to cure my depression!” She sounded genuinely happy.

“I’m glad you are happy now, Lily! I really am!” Leon ran towards his girlfriend’s foot and hugged it. “But please, put this woman back down! She is a police officer! We are already screwed, don’t make it worse…”

“Oh, Leo, we are not screwed,” Lily purred, curling her long toes around his head, and pushing him to the floor gently.

Enclosed by the amazing smell of his girlfriend’s foot sweat, the man felt his erection grow instantly. It only became worse after she pinned him to the ground with her enormous foot. Yes… His girlfriend had always had a thing for domination… He had started a chain reaction that could only lead to the demise of the world as known by mankind…

“Haha, you little pervert, like it, ha?” she teased.

He could not deny it.

“Remember my dildo trick?” she asked after a short pause, as a new devilish idea entered her mind. She spread her toes to allow his boyfriend a view of what she was doing.

“Dildo trick…”

Lily lifted the police woman above her head and opened her mouth wide, extending her meaty tongue. 

From Leon’s perspective it looked utterly terrifying: A long pink monster, shimmering in the sun, dripping with viscous saliva, protruding from the line of his giant girlfriend's predatory jaw; her face invisible to him; the police woman kicking with her legs above the terrifying opening of Lily's voracious mouth – first-class terror exclusive only to her. The beautiful feminine neck seemed wide enough to engulf the entire woman if the giantess so desired! Leon shivered at the thought. The hair of the colossal woman, black like night that had nestled in her soul, ran down her back in wavy waterfalls. Finally the giantess' full breasts, followed by the smooth stomach… and those gory smears...

'Gorgeous in her dark glory…' thought Leon. This demonic version of his girlfriend would have been very arousing to him, had it not been real! But it was! And the young man could not believe it. No! She had always been so kind… Yes, she did like to be dominant during sex, but otherwise she was the most gentle person on earth! Did this mean that he never really knew her? Or was it the convergence of unfortunate circumstances that sufficed to turn her into a monster? "No, Lily! Y-you aren’t going to…”

As a response, his girlfriend gave an evil laugh, and curled her lips around the woman’s head and shoulders. Having switched her grip on her toy to holding her by the ankles, she then tried to push her into her gullet. It did not work.

Leon saw a ray of hope. Would she stop this madness now? His heart sank at her next words.

“Oops, I guess I need to lube her first, hehe!” 

Lily now lowered the woman down to her pussy and having made a few circles around her still very much erect clit, inserted her into herself moaning in morbid excitation. After just a few dips in her vagina the woman was absolutely soaked. Leon saw that Lily would have gladly kept the poor woman inside her, but she was much too eager to show him her trick. He shivered at the thought. He also noticed just how powerful the smell of her sex appeared to be at the size difference that stood between them!

Held by her ankles, the devastated and humiliated police officer was once again lifted above the pit of Lily’s gigantic mouth. Without further ado, the giant woman pushed her deep into her throat, leaving only her two leather boots clad feet sticking out. Her throat distended to accommodate the woman, who was around seven inches tall for Lily.

“Oh my god, take her out please!” Leon screamed, imagining the torment the policewoman must have been living through. It was much worse than being put in a vagina, much tighter…

Lily took her toy out. The policewoman was dripping with her pussy juice and saliva. She was coughing. 

“You don’t like it, sweaty?” Lily asked Leon. Then she smirked. “How about this?” She shoved the woman back into her throat, this time pushing her in and out in a series of subsequent movements. After about 20 seconds of doing that, and with her boyfriend squirming under her foot in helpless protests, she removed the woman from her mouth, letting her have a break. The bluecoat was not moving.

“Lily, just please put her down…” Leon begged.

“Argh… you are no fun Leo!” grunted the giantess. “I’ve already killed numerous people, what difference does this little girl make?”

Leon could not believe his ears. Was that really his Lily? Again, he looked at her formidable form. For a second it looked as though she was going to set the police woman back on the ground, but then her facial expression suddenly changed, taking up a cruel, mischievous smile.

“Lily…”

The giantess opened her mouth yet again, yet again forcing the police woman in. Sensing the danger, the officer went back to her senses. She screamed and kicked. 

It was all in vain. Once again she was pushed deep into Lily’s gullet. The giantess then lent forward, as if to give the tiny man below her foot a better view of what was to come. 

And then it came. The powerful muscles of the giantess’ throat undulated, the sloppy and wet sound forced itself into Leon’s ears. Try as he might, he could neither close his eyes, nor look away; hypnotised by the alien spectacle he watched the legs of the police woman disappear between the lips of his lover, the lips he had kissed so many times, now big enough to receive an entire person. The huge lump slid down the giantess’ throat, disappearing below the line of her collarbone.

“Ahhh! Haha! Did you see that!” Lily laughed madly, her huge tongue making a circle around her lips. “I devoured her alive!”

There was no denying it, Lily had gone completely mad. Leon tried to wriggle out from under the giantess’ foot, but there was no use even trying. He cried.

“Oh, fuck!” the monster of his giant girlfriend exclaimed, squeezing his head with her smelly toes. Some sloppy sounds of her fingers working against her wet clit could be heard. “I can feel her jump around inside me! Mmm… I want more!”

As if on call, the ear piercing sound of a police siren appeared in the distance, very quickly developing into an actual car joining the scene. Through the space between his girlfriend’s big and second toe, Leon saw her hungry eyes, fixated on the police. 

End Notes:

I am always more than happy to hear your thoughts. ;)

Chapter 2 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

The second chapter! And the real fun begins ;)

Enjoy! 

Oliver turned left, entering the street in which the reported destruction of an unknown cause was supposed to have occurred, and was now driving up an incline which obstructed the view up ahead. 


Anna failed to provide them with more details than her location and a quick mention of the explosion, and had since remained unresponsive; so without any particulars on the terrorists, such as their numbers or weapons, he and his five fellow officers were bound to handle the task at hand based solely on their own experience and cognition. They had no clue whether Anna had notified any special forces, but in kindred situations time was always the chief factor that decided about the success or failure of a mission; and since it was them, her fellow police officers, whom she decided to ask for help first, it was their duty to give it to her. If the need for an intervention of special forces should arise, they would proceed accordingly.


A police van with a reinforced body of steel and bulletproof windows, six people -- two in the front, four in the back --, AK 47s, Glocks. It must suffice for now, just as it had many times prior. With the level of experience each member of the crew had under his belt, Oliver felt at ease. His sole concern was that of Anna’s safety. He hoped that she was not in great danger... But he was the type to always remain optimistic, even against all odds.


Suddenly, some noise could be heard through the radio.


“Anna?” Oliver asked, his voice marked by a hint of uncertainty.


A short scream and a loud prolonged rumble that stifled it came as a response. 


The eldritch, uncanny sound instilled terror in the policemen’s souls. The next sloppy and slimy sound with a bassy burp that accompanied it echoing in the background before the signal died out only reinforced the angst of the unknown, killing what little remained of the crew’s morale. 


“Anna!!” shouted Oliver, who recognised the voice of the woman. What had happened? Was Anna being torn apart by an alien monster?! “Anna, we are on our way!!” He shouted with a palpitating heart.


No more sounds came out of the radio.


Oliver gave gas and the view that awaited them behind the hill unfolded before their eyes.


“No way!” screamed Henry, who sat on the seat next to the driver.


“A-a–” Oliver lost control of the vehicle and drove into a line of cars parked on the pavement on the left side of the street. The engine died. The man instantly restarted it and instinctively put in reverse. His foot suddenly frozen, he did not press on the gas pedal yet, though, mesmerised by the sight equally as alien as obscene.


“What’s going on?” Ron, who was sitting in the back, opened a small window, which allowed communication with the driver's cabin. His jaw dropped. “Oh, fuck!” 


More heads pressed into the opening, the officers driven by the mixture of fear and curiosity, which would have prevailed over the will to complete the task, had it not been for the need to save Anna. 


It was a scene of a truly dream-like nature: A black haired girl of inconceivable size sitting in the middle of the cracked, debris covered road; her butt taking up most of its breadth, her legs spread apart with one of her massive bare feet buried in the wall of a building and the other one facing them menacingly, her fingers working on her wet clit more furiously than any of the present had ever seen! Her moans echoed all around, louder and louder, making the panes of the windows vibrate and buzz in their frames. The police had arrived at the right moment to witness the giantess at the very summit of her lewd game: With an animalistic scream, she buried all ten fingers of both of her hands in her vagina, and the instant she removed them therefrom, several columns of a massive squirt shot out of her love tunnel, one of them even reaching the very van of Oliver’s crew, the pressure strong enough to push it back a foot, despite the protest of the breaks!


Thankfully, the windshield withstood the blast, but the slimy whitish substance obstructed the view of the last acts of the amazing performance. At such an inexplicable sight, the men forgot all about their friend.


Windshield wipers labored against the viscous mucus. When a few lines of clear appeared in the glass, the giant woman seemed to have increased in size since the initial encounter!


Her hips now filled the entire space between the edifices and were smothering all the structures protruding from the walls as she moved in on them on all fours, her person-sized tongue making circle after circle around her drooling mouth of full lips. The ground shook like by a veritable earthquake, debris raining onto the street. Her round breasts wobbled and swabbled in all directions, so did her wild raven hair dance around her beautiful face marked by an expression which could be described with only one word: Lust. 


Whether this last was a craving for pleasure of purely sexual nature or the voracious desire to devour more of what used to be her fellow humans is a distinction that need not be made, for in the case of Lily both were bound together very closely. The dilated pupils of her eyes were fixated on her new prey, the green, almost cat-like, irises shining with predatory glare.


“Back, back, back!”


Oliver did not need any prompts to press his right foot all the way down to the floor. They had no means to fight against something like that! The engine roared and the van shot backwards in a violent movement, shaking as Oliver struggled to keep the steering wheel straight while driving in this position, few if any vehicles were adjusted to work in, especially at this speed.


The giantess jumped forward like a cat. The metal walls bent when her clutches hit the car, her long fingers curling around its sides, lifting it up into the air. The wheels rotated pitifully, finding no surface; and therefore, no friction.


Through the windshield the men saw the mischievous smile of the gorgeous but naughty giantess. 


“I can’t believe just how fucking hungry I suddenly am!” she boomed at them. “I guess these  constant growth spurts require  a   t o n   of energy!” she giggled.


In their last hopeless attempt of escape, the policemen in the driver's cabin cowered in their seats. The giantess’ massive fingers blocked all doors, imprisoning them in this metal can, an imagery that matched her own words perfectly, for that was all that their van really was to this colossus of a woman. Was she actually intending to eat them?! Her malicious smirk left little doubt about it… But what kind of person would have come up with such a nonsensical and sick idea? Did she not have the slightest idea of what that would mean to them? Did she not feel empathy?! These pressing questions left no space for the most basic one: How did she get this huge.


The full lips pressed into the windshield as the giantess gave it a kiss. The suction was more than clearly audible and a spider web of cracks soon appeared on the surface of the bullet proof glass. Accompanied by a sultry moan, the two luscious lips parted, giving way to a massive fat tongue that emerged from between them. The muscle of elastic flesh spread across the windshield, threatening to complete the work of destruction – break the only barrier that stood between the hungry giantess and her delicious snacks! The countless taste buds that covered the entire surface of the pink monster, which was long enough to cover the entire height of the windshield, were the size of a coin each, and with their outright eldritch appearance instilled the deepest of fears in the police officers’ hearts. 


A veritable torrent of hot saliva spilled onto the car, obstructing the view for a few instants, before the cosmic lips returned to slurp it back in along with all of the giantess’ pussy juice, and the powerful tongue retracted, pushing it all down the wet tunnel of the enormous girl's devouring throat – the slide that would soon lead the police men to their doom.


The giantess lifted the car a bit higher, so that she could take a look inside. One of her massive eyes examined its interior greedily.


“I can see you tinies in there, hehe!” she giggled.  “Time to eat!” she sang in morbid arousal.


Her lips returned to plant a new kiss on the glass. This time, only the tip of the tongue emerged from between them, applying a concentrated pressure to a single point. Further cracking, the glass bent inwards. Then the giantess proceeded to apply suction, making the crater even out and reappear on the opposite side, which led to the stubborn windshield’s being ripped out of its frame in its entirety. With a slurp, she sucked it all the way to the back of her mouth, gulping it straight down without giving any consideration to the fact that glass, at least under normal circumstances, absolutely did not rank among edible materials!


Lily opened her mouth wide like a tyrannosaur. Inside: Two rows of perfectly even pearly white teeth, then, farther in the wet cavern, a lively monster of her tongue whose entire length well exceeded the height of a full grown man, finally, a dark gullet pulsating at its very bottom. 


She began tilting the car forward.


There was no more time to waste. Oliver and Henry grabbed their Glocks and started shooting, screaming to give themselves courage. Ron emerged from between them and gave a long series from his AK. They all aimed at the giantess’ eyes. Soon enough it took its effect.


“Ouch!” cried the giantess, blinking, and turned the car to the side.


“Good, kill the bitch!!” The voices came from the back of the vehicle. The sounds of more guns being reloaded could be heard.


“You tiny bastards! How dare yo–”


Oliver leant out of the hole where the windshield used to be and gave a next series of shots from his glock at the giantess’ face.


Lily squinted with rage. The bullets could not of course cause her any serious injuries, but the sensation of their bouncing off her eyeballs was far from tolerable.


“I’m gonna eat you alive,” she gritted at length, her watery eyes glowing menacingly as she squinted at her impertinent snacks.


“Try it!”


The giant mouth came wide open once again. The giantess forced the front of the vehicle against the opening and attacked the driver’s cabin with her tongue while simultaneously sucking in prodigiously. Henry and Oliver were instantly ripped out of their seats and collected by the giant pink muscle which inevitably pushed them to the back of Lily’s huge mouth. With her mouth still inside the car, she swallowed powerfully, forcing both men straight down her gullet before they even got the time to interpret what had befallen them.


As these first two units of prey were sliding down her slimy throat towards the painful death in the acidic pit of her stomach, she was already busy sucking on Ron, who from his slightly better position continued to oppose her. 


He did not last much longer. Once his aching body went halfway through the tight opening of the tiny window that was not designed to let actual people pass through, he was clutched between the firm tongue below and sharp teeth above. With the threat of his body being severed in half, he was forced to let go. Lily tilted her head back and swallowed with a delightful purr. 


No more shots came from the interior of the van. Having witnessed the most terrifying sight of their lives – even if the experience was mostly auditory – the passengers were absolutely petrified, no longer able to move. At the same time, however, they have retained enough dignity not to call for help. Or was it just fear altogether?


Inside Lily’s body, the three men suffocated as the undulating walls of her oesophagus continued to work them down towards even greater torture that inevitably awaited them. With their limbs twisted in unnatural angles, and with the viscous saliva enveloping them from all sides, there was absolutely no way for them to slow their descent into the giantess’ stomach, which with its constant gurgling kept reminding the devoured of what their existence had now been reduced to – nutrients. Nutrients that offered extra pleasure of struggling in the gut of the predator that consumed them! The beating of the giantess’ heart and the working of her lungs accompanied them at all times. Her blissful hum erupted all around them. 


Finally, the oesophagus spitted the men out into the larger space – the stomach. Instantly, the abnormally acrid air hit their lungs, making them cough. Oliver contrived to light up his torch, shedding light on the view that could have otherwise only come straight from a horror movie: At the very bottom of the stomach, a shallow pool of brownish slurry was gathered. The remains bore no resemblance to the human form; disjointed bones lying in the middle of the puddle were just on the verge of dissolving. In some places, the blue of the police uniform was still visible, though most of the material had already been devoured by the corrosive acids and powerful enzymes. Hot vapours were rising from the liquified corpse.


“Nooo!” All three screamed with utter horror. Oliver fell onto his knees, while Ron, having realised he still had his AK on him, started shooting blindly at the mucus covered walls. 


At that very moment, the muscle contracted prodigiously, forcing all of its contents into its lowest part, straight into the gory soup that just minutes ago used to be Anna. 


The same loud rumble the men had heard back in the van erupted with almost deafening intensity. Their desperate screams were stifled by a sloppy sound of contracting stomach walls and the corrosive digestive fluids oozing between their mangled bodies. From then: A series of creaks of ground glass and the snaps of broken bones. The stomach was now working at its full power.


Lily burped, feeling a tiny orgasm traverse her groyne. Some drops of her pussy juice fell onto the cracked tarmac below, giving birth to a tiny puddle. The giantess instantly shot up a few feet. 


Feeling those shots in her stomach was an utter ecstasy for her! She delighted in the realisation that the weapons that still had a potential of causing her pain on the outside, became absolutely harmless in the hostile environment of her monstrous stomach. She gave another innocent burp, and patted her belly, smiling with content. But the movements of her prey had already died out. She needed more!


“I’ve never been this hungry before,” she moaned, and without giving too much thought to it, she instinctively bit the front of the car like a huge hamburger. The entire front part of the vehicle along with two wheels, the engine and all the devices that hid under the mask disappeared in her mouth as she slowly brought her jaws together, cutting through metal, plastic, and rubber alike as though they were but different components of a crunchy cookie!


She munched loudly with an open mouth, and hummed, feeling an entire palette of rich tastes explode on her sensitive taste buds. A sour taste spread on her tongue as the battery was crushed by the powerful molars; the engine crunched like a waffle; the tires popped like chewing gum. It was not long before the entire thing turned into a homogenous mass, held together by her sticky saliva and the car's maintenance liquids.


Lily swallowed with delight and proceeded to take a second bite. In order to be able to bite off the next part of the vehicle, she gave it a little squeeze with her palms. After she helped herself to this next mouthful, nothing more separated the three remaining police officers from the danger. Seeing steel being turned to mush inside the giant girl’s mouth directly gave them enough of a shock for them to return to their senses. They swung themselves at the back door, but found it impossible to unlock. Then, they finally seized their guns and started shooting at her. Just as before, the bullets took little effect, if anything only making the giantess want to eat them faster. 


Getting rid of this nuisance required no more effort than another squeeze of the powerful fingers, which turned what was left of the car into a thin tube – its breadth large enough not to kill the tenants –, followed by a simple movement which turned the van around, its back now hanging above the salivating mouth of the giantess; her hands of course closing any issues. This had one more asset: The tinies could now survive longer in her stomach, therefore providing her with a period of much extended pleasure! 


“Save your ammo for when you’re in my stomach! Your friends are already dead, maybe you will last longer, hehe,” giggled the giantess and tilted her head back, before shoving the entire thing into her flexible throat. 


She swallowed it with a sultry moan, gathering a stray string of saliva which was trying to escape her mouth with her fingers, before letting them run across her itching clit as she smacked her lips. 


Soon enough she felt the crushed car enter her stomach. The shots followed shortly after: Tingling sensations all over the inside of her belly! She let her fingers work on her clit with full intensity and fell back in ecstasy, the ground shaking, the facades of the surrounding buildings cracking.


As soon as the tingling waves of her orgasm arose at the bottom of her spine, she felt the addictive sensation of her body stretching in all directions. Laser shots of her girly secretions squirted all over the street and the surrounding buildings, shattering windows, causing the walls to break in some places like sand structures. That which remained untouched got destroyed by her flailing feet.


Her breath slowly returning to its original pace, she licked her girl-cum-stained fingers and gave a lazy prolonged burp as her stomach of potent digestion slowly contracted to churn on its contents.


Making circles around her gurgling belly, where she still felt some last movements of her prey, she wondered what size she had attained. She really felt like fucking herself with a bus full of people now… She was not sure if she was big enough for that yet, though… 


‘Well, nothing is easier than having more fun and growing!' she thought. “Did you see that Leo?” she asked with an innocent giggle, turning around to face his boyfriend. 


She frowned.


He was nowhere to be seen. 


“Leo?”

End Notes:

Reviews are very much appreciated! 

Chapter 3 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Okay, here goes the next chapter :) 

I might still add some tweaks, but I felt as though I was taking a bit too long to publish it, so here it goes.

Enjoy!

And please review!

“Why are you hiding from me, Leo?” the giantess asked, confused, shaking herself clean. 


No response came. 


“Fine, if you want to play hide and seek, we will play!” She licked her lips, smiling mischievously. 


Standing up straight, Lily could see the entire city unfold before her eyes like a large diorama, the skyscrapers located at its very centre; a thirty minute bus ride for a regular person, a short walk for a giantess. None of the buildings located in Lily's most direct vicinity exceeded the height of her hip line, and they would only become smaller as she continued her delicious game. 


Lily looked down the slope of the street at her feet and saw some people and vehicles moving at its very end. Apparently, most of them had been unable to see her before because of the road’s incline, and, quite understandably, were not too eager to believe in the mad screams of the escapees running down the hill, even despite the evidence in form of cars gassing away well above the speed limit. Now however, they stood there in awe, rubbing their eyes in disbelief. 


The giantess licked her lips, just thinking about playing with them. It was surely more fun to step on vehicles, knowing that lives were crushed along with the deliciously crumpling bodies of steel, which were but aluminium foil to her feet. And even though she was always up for a nice fight inside her stomach, she had nothing against picking up some easy snacks. 


She could still very much feel the van inside her gut, as some time was definitely needed for it to dissolve completely and sink further down her digestive tract to be absorbed and nourish her body. She doubted she could digest plastic and rubber, but veggies also left her body in a virtually unaltered form, so there was probably no reason to worry. Furthermore, even if she could not digest the car at all, the problem would solve itself as she grew further; either her stomach’s destructive power would increase, or the indigestibles would simply become small enough to easily pass all the way through her digestive tract.


She wondered whether the policemen were still alive. Sometimes she would feel a tiny tingle from within her gut, but it was no longer as intense, that is, as pleasurable as before. Still, she was very much satisfied with the vision of real human beings with their rights, dreams, and all trying to survive in her stomach by hiding inside the wreck of the car, their asylum slowly but surely melting, just like candy; it all amounting to but futile attempts of saving their puny lives which could only result in prolonging their torment.


It was time to look for Leon now, though Lily was not in a hurry. 


Although she would gladly share this fantasy with him, the way a giantess in a city satisfied her sexual urges was all but an intimate sexual intercourse with one partner. In this, everyone was to participate, or rather, be used by her. For what else were regular people to her now than mere sex toys? There was no doubt about it, shoving them into her pussy or otherwise deriving carnal pleasure from using and inevitably killing them could by no means be considered cheating on her boyfriend. 


And these sex toys were nothing short of excellent. No sensation could even begin to compare with that of a living person struggling inside her stomach or vagina! Their only flaw was the ephemerality of their bodies, which was the main reason why, even though she would enjoy it greatly, she could no longer use Leo to satisfy her most wicked desires. She could neither swallow him, nor insert him into her pussy… though what she very much could do was to let him bring her to an orgasm by licking her clitoris on the outside, while she felt the bones of some dozen people breaking inside her cunt and twice as many tinies struggle in her stomach before their guts spilled in perfect unison with the explosion of her own ecstasy. 


The giantess knew that Leon could not have gone in the same direction the police had come from, as she would have undoubtedly noticed him if he had done so. She decided, therefore, to set off in the opposite direction and commence her rampage there, whereby sooner or later she would surely come across her naughty little lover. How could he have run away from her? She needed to teach him a lesson. 


Lily took the first step, focusing all her attention on the sweet sensation of the soft tarmac deforming under her foot. It felt almost as good as stepping on cars, almost. 


But many of these were already visible in the distance, as the tenants of the surrounding buildings were trying to leave before the fingers of the cruel giant girl came breaking through concrete, searching for them. 


It was a mistake. Lily was not interested in destroying the buildings yet, and had they remained in the safety of their apartments, their lives, at least in the nearest future, would not be in the least endangered. But now, imprisoned in the ever growing traffic jam, they felt their hearts sink all the way down to the very abysses of hell and the terror grip their throats with her cold fingers as the earth shook, announcing the advent of the dark angel of unsatiated lust that would soon claim their lives only to satisfy her carnal urges and grow even more, beyond all comprehension – into a goddess!


As the facades of the buildings cracked, windows bursted, car alarms cried, and the broken pipes squirted hectoliters of water, flooding the street, turning the ground tarmac into dense dark mud, Lily's excitement grew. Her breath accelerated with each step, so did her speed. The feeling of the street crumbling beneath the slightest of her steps was exhilarating! A sensation of vertigo overcame her as she began to hyperventilate. The blood, saturated with fresh oxygen, surging through her veins rushed to her nether regions, her clitoris engorging with anticipation as the giantess shivered with increasing arousal.


Her tread took up a form of dance; with every single step she lifted her arms into the air and gracefully levelled herself on the toes of one of her feet, before brutally falling back down on the other, wasting the street with the unrelenting force of her suddenly savage stomp.


She inadvertently kicked a car, sending it rolling a couple of metres ahead of herself, and, almost orgasmicaly rolling with her eyes, elicited a surprised moany gasp as her other foot pulverised it midwalk, forever sealing the no longer recognisable wreck deep underground. Instantly, she felt a wave of heat surge through her sex, just like when she devoured the police officers. Great amounts of saliva gathered in her mouth as she, with great anticipation, regarded the jam of cars awaiting her arrival, so long as to disappear behind the slight curvature of the street. It was all so exhilarating! She could not wait to bury her toes in them and feel the gore of her victims ooze therebetween!


In seconds, the giantess was upon them. Terrorised, people began getting out of their cars, now trying their luck with simple running, leaving all their possessions behind them. 


It was no use. In only a few steps, Lily had reached them. 


Those who found the courage to look behind them, saw the massive soles erase the first vehicles from existence. The giantess was not walking any more – she was now moving forward inch by inch, or in her measures rather metre by metre, gripping cars with her long and flexible toes and slowly pulling them under her invincible soles, thus diligently covering the entire breadth of the street, leaving nothing but a strand of barren wasteland, enclosed by the walls of the surrounding edifices. Each time her toes lifted up, only partially covering the subsequent vehicles, which twisted and cried, before being pulled under the ball of the foot which completed the work of destruction by turning the crumpled balls created by the toes into silver paper-fin imprints, which were then under the toughest part of the foot – the heel – pulverised together with the crumbling tarmac, to lose any resemblance they had borne to the devices of man's creation.


Thorough as it was, the annihilation was progressing fast, and soon, Lily reached the first occupied vehicles. She saw the doors of one of them open and used her foot to turn it on its side. She wanted these people to see their death coming for them. With the doors on one side of the car blocked, the tenants, a man and a woman around Lily's age – possibly a pair of lovers – desperately tried to escape through the door which now appeared above them. It was then that their eyes met with the ones of their executioner. A cruel smile contorted the giantess' lips and she lifted her enormous foot above the helplessly screaming pair, depriving them of the luxury of looking at her divinely beautiful face. Soon however, she decided to show them mercy and spread her toes wide apart, though the insolent bugs were no longer looking at her; knowing full well that the time to escape was limited, in their ignorance, they focused on trying to save their puny lives instead of paying last respects to their goddess. Just when the man scrambled out of the car and was helping his girlfriend climb out of it, he was pinned down to the vehicle.


Lily curled her toes around the edge of the car and began applying pressure. 


The body of the man bursted right away, exploding with gore, which flooded his girlfriend, who, screaming bloody murder as the walls of the crumpling vehicle moved in on her, took little notice of it. Only the sultry grunt of the giantess rang in her ears as the enormous foot continued to compress her prison. Soon she felt her body give away under the inconceivable pressure and her guts began to spill out as she choked on her own blood.


Lily finished the job by twisting her foot in order to thoroughly smash everything. She then lifted her foot up to consult the effect, including the leftovers sticking onto her sole. Satisfied with what she saw, she gave a low villainous laugh.


The screams intensified tenfold. Anyone could now be the next target of the cruel beauty; and it was only a question of how fast she came for you, for all of the present were doomed to eventually die for her pleasure.


The giantess fingered herself a bit, then let her palms slide up her body and squeezed her breasts. Her fingers left smears of shiny liquid on her skin. Her pussy was dripping with love juice. These people had nowhere to run to; even if they managed to escape far away, she would always get them sooner or later, and the human resources were in abundance here.


"Mmm... I can't wait to feel you all burst under my toes! It's pure ecstasy!" she moaned, her power-drunken gaze returning to the frantic crowd of little people squeezing between the cars and jumping from roof to roof. 


Then she set off anew. Cars crumpled under her feet as she progressed farther along the busy street. The continuous trembling of the ground rendered escape almost impracticable for the poor souls condemned to be converted into red smears on Lily's gigantic feet, whose deceptively soft appearance combined with their perfect proportions seemed to contradict their   mortific   potential. 


Instead of thoroughly crushing everything, the giantess now chose to aim at the spots where the largest groups of tiny people happened to have gathered; it was important to keep her kill-count high. Many a scream was silenced forever with each of her heavy footfalls, the bones of her victims ground to dust, unified with their liquified flesh. Blood squirted, raining on the escapees, reminding them of their inevitable fate.


Lily still had not encountered any bus, the very reason why she decided to pick her pace up a notch. On the other hand, she soon realised that still too many people were able to survive, running away in the opposite direction, threatening to spread the merry news of the cruel giantess rampaging in the city. Even amidst the chaos, a few people were making videos, and although she enjoyed having her toys nicely gathered in an enclosed space a street was, she did not want the entire city to escape while she was busy playing with a single area.


Yes, she was very much enjoying herself in the streets now, but later, once she had become as tall as a mountain to finally fuck those skyscrapers which proudly stood there in the distance, you said, challanging her, she wanted them full of people, so that her cosmic vagina could chew them up to paste along with steel and concrete! 


'They would probably dissolve before that, hehe' she thought, giggling. 'After all, pussy juice is slightly acidic, and when you are the size of a bacteria...'


Suddenly, a rather simple solution to the problem of tinies sneaking past her came to her mind. "There is no escaping, bugs!" she announced, before proceeding straight to the execution of her idea. 


She let her knees drop down with terrible force that caused a shock of such magnitude that the two buildings closest to her legs were instantly reduced to ruins. Giggling, she made sure to squish the escapees behind her with her legs, which, after her hips and pussy had made contact with the ground, she spread wide apart, destroying the walls of the more distant buildings, which also began to collapse. Next she pulled her appendages together, bulldozering everything and everyone that was enclosed in the so created lethal scissors, some of the rubble being brought all the way to her pussy, causing shivers to traverse her spine. As she lowered her upper body down, she felt the pleasantly cold steel give away under her flat abdomen, accompanied by occasional tickles from the people who struggled as their bones delectably crunched beneath her. She made sure to direct the stray cars under herself using her arms, whereby yet another set of buildings suffered damage. 


Right under her breasts she saw a larger group of people and two vans. 


Die!" she roared lustfully, before lowering her large soft orbs right onto them. Her already hard nipples grew even tougher, and she moaned, feeling tiny bodies explode against them and the cars get smothered between her massive tits. Even under her breasts the tarmac gave away like sand. 


She rubbed her entire body on the ground, which caused her stomach to rumble and gurgle loudly. With her abdominal area thus compressed, she was again reminded of the police van digesting inside her. Was it just her thoughts, or had it become smaller?


"Mmm, I am still kind of hungry..."


New cars and people awaited up ahead. Lily moved forward on all fours, her pussy gliding across the ground now and then, claiming lives. As her fingers strayed to her vagina to push a single tiny which had stuck to her folds inside her, she lowered her head down and gripped the first car with her lips. It was empty, but it would do. Tilting her head back to get her hair out of the way, she slurped it into her mouth; it was just the right size to barely fit in there. Then, without chewing, she slowly brought her tongue up to swallow. She let the car slide to the back of her mouth naturally, and the vehicle compressed softly, just like a marshmallow before being gently squeezed into her gullet, soon giving her a satisfying sensation of fullness travelling down her throat.


"Mmm... I want more... And with filling, please!" she moaned, feeling something snap inside her love hole as it contracted, reacting to the pleasant sensations in her digestive tract.


Her fingers shot forward to grab another car. This one was equally empty as the initial one, but she soon proceeded to find some volunteers to occupy it. Having grabbed three random people from the crowd, without even taking the time to look at their features and not once considering that her boyfriend could very well have been among them, she ripped one of the doors and deposited her prey into the vehicle so gently that you almost thought she was not intending to harm the poor people in any way. 


Though then, the pair of giant lips came wide open, revealing the steamy wet cavern along with the treacherous slimy monster – a monster that pushed everything that passed the entrance to its toothy den further down, into the unrelenting and unforgiving clutches of digestive flesh that forever took possession of all that touched it, letting it free in but one way, deeper still, into the intestines. Lily’s stomach, a destructive machine of terrible potential, despite being completely independent of the giant girl's conscious thought, mercilessly and with almost mechanical precision performed its office of liquifying her food, preparing it for easy absorption to nourish her enormous body of lethal feminine beauty.


Scarcely had the fullness inside Lily’s oesophagus disappeared, when the new car was already being swallowed. She could virtually feel the vibrations of her prey's screams on her tongue. One person even managed to get out of the vehicle, which could only lead to her stomach dissolving them faster. 


'In a way, their torture will be shorter,' thought the giantess. She swallowed hard, not wanting the other two to get out as well. 


Soon enough the next marshmallow was sent on its descent down her gullet. She could feel something squirm too, and by the intensity of the tiny movements – although given the immense terror raging in the heart of someone who was being devoured alive such surmisings were much less accurate – she concluded the escapee was a man.


Lily's stomach growled like thunder. Realising that she was eating too slowly, she now started picking people and vehicles up and gulping them down right away, in turns. They would now die faster, but their struggles would be stronger, and given the virtually unlimited resources the city, if not the entire world, provided, she was okay with that. She also realised that people would soon become too small for her to be able to relish in their struggles as she digested them, which led her to the inference that her conduct was correct. She began to miss her armed policemen now, and wondered if she would eventually need to swallow tanks to get the same sensations…


All the while she moved forward, clearing the street of cars and people alike, gathering all the survivors from the ruined buildings whenever she saw someone lively enough to be worthy of her voracious attention. 


The load in her stomach grew bigger and bigger; it was a really comic sensation, having so much steel in there! If it turned out that she could not digest it after all it would mean serious trouble... Or would it? But the growing squirming ball of food inside her made her quickly forget all her concerns. Her vagina was leaking even more than before… Digesting people alive turned her on just too much!


Right when she was about to stuff some of the cars into her pussy to release the ever growing sexual tension, her gaze landed on a long city bus slowly rolling along the jammed street perpendicular to hers. The view was revealed to the giantess, the very moment her head reached the crossroads where the mother cause of the traffic jam became known to her: The first escapees, who because of fear had paid little attention to the rules of traffic, caused a multiple-crush in the very centre of the crossroads, which made the entire traffic slow down and eventually stop.


"This is perfect!" she said out loud, hoping that the vehicle was occupied. This new street was much less convoluted, and the fact that the cars were moving, meant that the people were still inside all of them! Not having directly seen her in action, the passengers must have still been reluctant to leave them. Unfortunately for them… Fortunately for her!


She could not afford to lose this chance. 


Rapidly getting up, she ran straight for the bus.

End Notes:

I will be happy to hear what you think :)

Chapter 4 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Happy, halloween!

Here goes chapter number 4

Sorry for the long wait, but I am really busy with studying now, and have very little motivation for writing. 

I am, however, still willing to continue creating giantess content, though, at least for now, at a much smaller pace. 

Of course your reviews are a big motivation, so if you like my stories, please review!

Enjoy the read!

If there exists a perfect example to illustrate what the phrase ‘full to the brim’ means, it cannot possibly be anything other than the bus in question; its exemplificatory potential only reinforced by the fact that, under normal circumstances, few people chose it as their means of transport.


The poor driver, who always lamented about the low numbers of passengers – meaning smaller income from the tickets – could not benefit from the sudden, unexpected turn of events, as the people now entering the bus, thrashing around and screaming bloody murder, bore little regard to the payments to be made. When John, for that was his name, attempted to close the doors, people simply forced them open, trying to squeeze in in some sort of hellish folly, which seemed to increase their strength well beyond levels attainable for regular humans. 


Since virtually every single passenger clung onto numerous bags and packages, it all resembled a grand escape on the day of the apocalypse. Owing to the fact that over the course of the forty years of his life John had not once taken part in a similar event, the man was very close to believing that the world he knew truly stood just before the threshold of its demise. 


But that could not possibly be the case; he was still sane enough to know that!


Just when the timid man succeeded in gathering enough courage to confront the wild crowd, he was faced with a bitter realisation: His bus was so full that the door to his driving cabin would not budge! The people yelled at him, telling him to get back onto his seat and drive. Cracks appeared on the surface of the plastic door as a fist of a tall man hit it with fury. Had the culprit more space to swing his arm, it would have inevitably broken.


John chose to acquiesce to the frantic demands. To the unsettling angst of the unknown, the simple fear of the furious passengers was joined. He realised that the street had become absolutely stuffed with cars: A mud-slide of steel. The ground seemed to be shaking, as though foretelling a grave catastrophe to come…


When a series of hoots from behind rushed him to continue driving, he could not hesitate any longer; he had no choice but to join the gloomy march of the condemned. Of course the desperate pounding on his door did not cease, only increasing…


And then  h e r  head and torso appeared in the wing mirror. The lips of the raven haired giantess moved to pronounce the words: “this is perfect,” which continued to ring inside John's skull, loud and clear, until the giant woman, much faster than one could have ever expected from such an inconceivably huge creature, sprang up and began to run towards his bus, effortlessly trampling everything in her path! Though the giant lady could not possibly see him, her greedy eyes seemed to lock with the driver's for a short instant, a moment of utter dread for the poor man, who despite the initial shock resulting from having seen a real-life giantess, and one that was not a little attractive, instinctively connected all the dots to form the right conclusion:


This was a horny young girl in need of a sex toy, a horny girl of  g i g a n t i c  proportions. He shivered, imagining what big a danger a horny young woman constituted with her size thus magnified. And what better existed there for her to use than John's very bus?


The man began to hyperventilate; his whole body was shaking.


'Calm down,' thought he, angry at his febrile imagination, 'she is not  t h a t  big…' but the massacre unfolding before his eyes did not let him regain composure.


Vehicles, flattened by Lily’s deceptively soft looking soles, stuck to her sweat and the wrinkles of her skin, before being rapidly thrown behind her with the impetuous force of the dynamic movements of her shapely legs, which have long since become too big for any mortal man or any of his creations to handle. The ground trembled and parted under her massive tread, the facades of buildings cracked and shattered into pieces, raining down, adding to the work of destruction left in the wake of Lily’s feet.


Nothing withstood the contact with the seemingly soft and smooth skin of the giantess’s shapely soles: People, street lamps, benches, vehicles, kiosks, trees… everything pressed metre-deep into the ground without the slightest sign of pain or other form of discomfort from the raven-haired beauty, in fact, her countenance expressed but utter orgasmic joy!


In desperation, somehow breaking free from petrification that had overcome him, the driver pressed on the gas pedal, ready to run through the smaller cars ahead.


Though, the engine could have never aspired to rival Lily…


It took but a few seconds until two massive shins crushed into the street, and the ominous shadow of the giantess' pussy and stomach covered the bus, the enormous girl enclosing it in the clutches of her unsatiated lust, whose smell, even despite the virtually hermetically closed windows, slowly pervaded every nook and cranny of the vehicle as the surrounding buildings collapsed, accompanying her victory in obtention of the desired toy, more than well equipped to suit her needs. Her breasts then came to obstruct the view of the street in front of John, pulverising some cars and turning a few people into red smears of gore.


Everything suddenly seemed strangely quiet; only the breath of the giantess could be heard in the otherwise silent bus, a very strange auditory impression for John who knew that the people were still screaming, possibly even louder than ever before. But he heard them not, only that low, ominous, almost psychopathic panting of the predator who had gained her prey.


The metal cracked as the giantess hugged the bus. Her breasts squeezed into the windshield, making it crack, but not break. A terrible rumbling sound echoed through the entire vehicle, penetrating as far as to reach the bones of its occupants. John sank in his seat. Was that her stomach…? All issues were blocked. He saw no purpose in trying to open the door. There was no getting out…


In the rear part of the bus, those whose faces were pressed against the back window screamed the loudest. Discluding the driver, they were the only ones who have had the unnerving luxury of witnessing the giant colossus of a woman run towards them, surrounded by the aura of her destructive grace and beauty, which only enhanced the fear her presence instilled in the minds of those helplessly thrown before her by the merciless hand of fate. 


The very same people were now faced with the largest vagina they had ever seen sliding across the glass, leaving streaks of dense whitish mucus. The lips, though too small to embrace the entire breadth of the bus, took up most of the view; sticking onto the surface, in turns they folded out to the side, giving the terror-stricken spectators glimpses of the interior of Lily’s quivering love hole: Pink, wrinkled, musky flesh, seemingly delicate like velvet, yet lethal in its contractions. The view, largely obstructed by the shadow of the horny oppressor’s immense body that enclosed the bus in its deadly softness, was utterly uncanny in the dim light of the tiny blue lamps that lit the interior of the vehicle; they had switched on automatically, as they do at night…


The stomach of the giantess rumbled again, this time accompanied by a sultry moan and a series of nerve-wracking sounds of cracking and crumpling. The massive pussy shot upwards in a rapid movement of the even more gigantic hips and a freshly created concavity in the roof marked its new spot with horrific precision. The rear window fell inwards, creating an opening for the disheartened people, many of whom instantly flung themselves towards the awaiting freedom. 


Hopeless! The position of the bus in relation with the ground changed abruptly and its rear part was raised into the air, showing the imprisoned a perfect view of the giantess’ bust and her content smile above. 


“Why, hello there!” exclaimed Lily, positioning herself on the ground, placing the bus on her stomach. Her smile broadened at the screams which came with renewed intensity to feel her ears with utter delight.


The front part of the bus touched the pussy of the giantess and its rear was pressed between her ample breasts with the opening not very far away from her mouth, already salivating at the sight of so many tiny people gathered in one place in such a convenient way.


But all this was just a mere precaution, a remedy to the problem of the tender prison the bus was having suffered damage. These people were not destined to dissolve in her stomach; they were to be devoured by her lower lips and chewed up by her demanding love hole!


Just now, another thing occurred to Lily.


“If anyone breaks any of the windows, I will instantly kill them,” she threatened. “Let me make an example,” she added after a short pause. 


Her fingers dived into the opening, whence she produced a middle-aged woman.


“No! Please!” the tiny protested, wriggling between Lily’s fingers. “I have a famil–”


The lips of the giantess closed around her fingers, instantly silencing her prey. After she slowly removed these from her mouth, the woman was gone.


The screams ceased, all the passengers of the bus frozen in shock, unable or unwilling to accept the images perceived by their sight.


The lips curled into a smile. Then came a soft “gulp” and the giant mouth went agape, showing no trace of the poor woman, who was now effortlessly sliding down the giantess’ throat, straight where she belonged. Lily stuck her long tongue out and burped, sprinkling the bus with not so tiny droplets of acidic liquid matter right from the very abyss of her busy gut that must have just now welcomed the new unit of protein. 


The giantess smiled viciously, seeing the tiny people rub their irritated skin frantically. She pressed the bus into her body and rubbed it against her crotch.


John instinctively reacted by pressing on the gas pedal again. It was as though the sudden increase of pressure on the bus elicited this hopeless reaction in him; despite the uselessness of such an action faced with the powerful grasp of the young giantess, he, perhaps foolishly, chose to continue to believe that his life, and maybe that of his passengers too, could still be saved.


“Oh!” Lily gasped, surprised by the sudden stimulus. The wheels of the bus were turning! “Mmmm!” She squeezed more with the view of further  increasing the pleasure.


Terrified at the cracking erupting all around him, John lowered his foot down another notch. He absolutely  h a d  to escape! 


The vehicle began shaking as the giantess rocked her hips more and more. She arched her back in ecstasy, feeling the wheels stimulate not only her nether regions but also her abdomen. Her stomach gurgled again, releasing the chyme from her previous vory rampage into her intestines, the vibrations traversing her belly working in perfect conjunction with the rotating wheels of her toy, very quickly pushing her over the edge. 


She came with a loud scream and rubbed the bus against her lower lips in order to speed up her growth, desperate to finally feel the entire vehicle inside her. Her body expanded, soon exceeding the breadth of the street, forcing itself into the facades of those of the surrounding buildings that still stood erect, outgrowing and finally bulldozering them, waltzing everything to dust!


During one of her violent movements the front of the cum-soaked bus was caught in her clitoris. She moaned as she now attempted to push it inside. 


Being thrown around inside his driver cabin, John screamed in terror and pain. He could not believe his eyes. The giantess was growing! And worse! The bus was now entering her cunt! He was thrown onto the cracked windshield and forced to witness the dark abyss of musky flesh opening below him like true gates of hell. Water began to condense on the glass – such was the heat of the interior of the giant beauty of unknown name whose pleasure was about to cost his and everyone else’s lives. He quickly climbed backwards, trying to get as far away as possible. 


The pressure on the door that led to his driving cabin became too great and it came loose of its frame. People fell through the opening right onto the cracked windshield which by no means could have withstood their weight. It shattered into pieces, sending many tumbling down into the depths of Lily’s pleasure cave. 


John managed to hold onto his seat, so did most of the people further inside the bus managed to secure their positions in the illusionary safety of their steel prison. The unceasing screams were deafening. 


For a short instant, the bus was retracted. The cosmic lips closed with an audible eldritch crunch that marked the end of the first unlucky victims of Lily’s lust. Then came a few circles which made another three people lose their grip and fall down onto the hill of the giantess’ engorged pussy, only to be smeared by the bus’ bumper, before the commencement of the next insertion. 


This time, Lily chose to go deep. She pressed the vehicle all the way into herself, about a third of it remaining outside. The frame deformed under her fingers, as she was trying to force as much of the vehicle’s length into herself as possible. She was trying to stop her vagina from contracting, but still, some compression could not be avoided. She sat up to get a better look at her work. 


A pair of people appeared at the top of the bus, trying to escape. She gave a dive with her head, scooping them with a single swoop of her carpet-like tongue, gulping them straight down; they were really almost pill sized now. She closed her palm on the rear of the bus, crushing it and closing the problem-engendering issue.


All the twisting and crushing caused the entire set of windows to shatter; the pink flesh was now starting to force itself into the interior of the bus. Wet slimy folds, dripping with love juice, pressed into every opening as if extending to reach the poor people trapped inside!


Lily decided to forcefully crush the remaining part of the bus into herself, which she did, whereby she clearly felt the wreck rub against the entrance to her womb, which gave her insane gratification, magnified still by the capital sensation of the bodies of the people that ended up crushed in there being smeared across it, especially their tiny bones. With her fingers, she closed her pussy lips and began applying pressure with her internal muscles.


John was no longer in danger of falling out of the bus. The vehicle was stuck inside the giantess’s body upside down, and he was lying on the roof, hot pulsating flesh enveloping him from all sides, its smell tangible, palpable, guts of the pulverised flooding him. 


Then came the first serious contraction. The pink flesh seemed to swell and gain in size, and the frame of the bus started to move in on the man. The passage between the driving cabin and the passenger area had long since been rendered impracticable, much blood dripping from it. Amidst his own screams and the cacophony of sounds originating from the body of the giant girl, John could hear the lament of all the others. But now, so it seemed, being so deep inside the giantess’ pussy,  h e  would be the first one to be crushed! It could not end like this! It could not!


He used the pink flesh that invaded his cabin to climb back up to his reversed seat. He could have sworn that he heard a gasp, but the increasing contractions left no room for kindred surmisings. He used his hand to apply pressure to the gas pedal. By making the wheels turn, he hoped to inflict pain on the giantess who, for lack of a better word, was raping him – him who had no woman! Should he profit from the bizarre situation instead? Was he in the process of living his ultimate sexual experience? Well, perhaps ultimate in the initial, latin signification of the word: The last! 


"No!"


Strange though it may be, the engine was still intact, so did the axle turn, followed by the wheels!


The cosmic pussy contracted again, this time stronger. The lights went out. A new influx of warm fluid flooded the interior. 


“I made it? Is this blood?” John whispered to himself, apparently having lost his presence of mind to the immense terror that accompanied his death as it approached him.


A wild high pitched howl erupted all around. Was the giantess in pain?


“I got you bitch!” he screamed, using the last of his strength to press the pedal all the way to the floor, as the abusive pink flesh threatened to crush him against the wall. “Expel us, you damn–”


The full utterance never left his mouth as the bus suddenly collapsed on him.


The hot muscles of Lily’s pussy, in a flash of an instant attained the hardness of rock, completely compressing the entire vehicle, instantly reducing the body of the driver just as every other person’s trapped inside to a fine pulp. The broken, or perhaps more accurately said, worn out toy shot out of the giant girl's love tunnel and was sent flying through the air, penetrating a wall of one of the higher buildings located in a rather far distance, as described in measures used by man.


Lily, however, was in the middle of her hitherto most powerful orgasm. Deprived of the inner stimulation, she forced her fist into her pussy; when that did not work, she attacked the edifices that were still standing, lancing herself right at them in a way that her crotch hit the sharpest ridges of metal covered roofs and chimneys, which she annihilated, trying to satisfy her itching clit. 


Under her feet she noticed tiny people trying to run away as well as more cars, the view whereof had until recently remained obstructed by the walls of the buildings which now stood no more. With her butt buried in crunching ruins, she aimed at them with her toes, and moaned at the amazing feeling of their tiny fragile bones disappearing forever between the wrinkles of her feet. She scrunched her agile appendages, kneading the vehicles like aluminium foil. Roaring wildly, she forced tons of rubble into herself, and contracted her inner muscles, feeling the structures crumble, giving her most rough sensations, which still figured in her nervous system as delightful. 


At last, she collapsed onto her back, rolled onto her abdomen and laid down in rubble, breathing heavily, as a stream of mud dripped from between her lower lips.

End Notes:

Reviews are welcome!

Chapter 5 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

A bit of plot development here...

but I decided to publish it as a separate chapter, because I did not want to make you wait another month for the continuation...

I hope you enjoy it!

-- I hope my style isn't getting too funny: I like this somewhat retro-experimental style of writing, but as a non-native speaker there is always a risk that I might go too far and start sounding weird. So if you see that something strange is happening, please tell me! :)

The titanic body of Leon’s girlfriend gradually expanded as she lay there amidst the ruins of her own careless conception, a veritable crater in the vast plane of roofs, spreading endlessly in the shadow of her growing form. 


The last spasms of Lily’s self-oriented pleasure ran through the subsequent groups of her humongous muscles that twitched under her marvellous skin, which had many times over proved capable of obliterating anything that dared to question its invincibility. 


By each of the ever less frequent muscular convulsions, the gorgeous buttocks of the giantess bounced and jiggled, the abundant layer of fat underneath soon to be enriched by the nutrients derived from the bodies of her helpless prey, at this point but slime slowly seeping through the pyloric sphincter at the bottom of her stomach, down to the awaiting absorption apparatus of her bowels. Under that arse, a whole building could easily fit to meet it's premature end, and it seemed to Leon as though he could jump out of the helicopter and land right on one of the wonderful half-moons fully unharmed to roll down its round slope, right onto the pink pussy which would devour him with its deadly softness. 


Yes, that was about the only sexual interaction Leon could now hope for with regard to pleasuring his love. 


“Just look at her! Isn’t she magnificent?” asked Matt, raising his hands in a solemn gesture, proudly pointing towards the giantess as his eyes shone with glare of morbid fascination.


Since the head of the giantess was turned to the side, only her beautiful jawline along with some portion of her face were visible, several strands of hair partially obstructing the view of her cute and innocent blush of a young woman in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm. The rest of her raven mane enfolded the rubble covered street where a large number of tiny people were still struggling to regain freedom. The head of the giantess was now much bigger than that street was wide, and she could easily swallow down an entire city bus, much easier in fact than her first human meal and even the police van. At present, she would not even need to crush the vehicle; to her, no bus was thicker than a simple wiener anymore.


Leon’s eyes met those of his treacherous friend. He still did not comprehend the nature of the situation entirely, but it looked as though Matt was, and ever since the beginning of their acquaintance had been, a mad scientist of some sort, and one of no lean wallet, which fact the huge helicopter, now serving them as a vantage point to watch the terrifying progress of Lily’s lustful rampage, asserted.


Leon had been taken aboard the machine soon after his departure from the scene of his lover’s initial crimes. A rope was lowered down for him, and he climbed on, despite utmost bewilderment at the fact that in his friend's possession there should be a kindred machine. Then the truth was revealed to him. 


Though moved deeply, Leon had remained silent. Despite the fact that the three servants of Matt, one of whom performed the office of the pilot, notwithstanding their having helped him climb into the cabin, had not once come near him, the young man somehow feared they might be there to secure the safety of their employer should he not keep his emotions under control.


“Matt… I still don’t understand! How could you!” Leon’s voice trembled as he finally contrived to open his mouth. The fact that the body of his girlfriend lay bare for the entire world to see was not making it any easier for him; to better term it, he was infuriated, in particular by the way Matt looked at her and spoke of her. “How could you have done this to Lily! To us!”


“Oh, come on! Don’t tell me the giant version of your girlfriend isn’t just that much hotter!” 


Leon was at a loss to believe that the enunciations to reach his ears indeed stemmed from his apparently former friend’s mouth.


“Shut up, Matt! You lied to me!” he accused, gritting with his teeth. “I trusted you…. I was desperate to heal Lily’s depression… and now she’s become so big I can’t even make love to her anymore! And worse… After all she’s done, the military will come to eliminate her! How could you make use of her condition like that!” 


“Oh, Leon…” Matt’s eyes shone with strange light. It was as though he had something more to share with regard to the alleged depression; but instead, he chose to move onto a topic he fancied more relevant: “Do you really think that any military force could measure against her?” 


The uncanny lustre emanating from Matt’s eyes caused Leon’s blood to run cold as the mad scientist continued with his soliloquy, undisturbed, for disturb him he dared not: 


“You are afraid of the repercussions she may face for having committed all those crimes! Is that what you fear?

Well, let me enlighten you!

Have you not seen how her invincible soles crushed everything that dared to stand in her path? 

Have you not seen the entire city bus, reduced to a thin piece of metal by the strength of her pussy contractions alone? 

Have you not seen her devour people and vehicles alike, without the slightest blink of an eye?”


Matt was breathing heavily, as if morbidly aroused by the words he had spoken. As he resumed his discourse, his voice acquired a hoarse quality: 


“Beautiful like a dark angel, she grows with every one of her orgasms as she further continues her lewd game of pleasure; her potent digestive system absorbs everything, not leaving any residue, any wasted matter! All that she ingests, without exception, will be converted into nutrition for her body for it to steadily grow, become more and more huge, more invincible! Soon, no army on earth and no creation of man will be able to stop her! And then–”


“And then what?!” asked Leon, grabbing one of Matt’s shoulders and shaking him in fury whilst preparing his other hand to slap his face. 


He could not bear listening to those atrocities any more, and seeing this traitor, this monster, tremble from excitement at the verbalisation of the intricacies of his evil conception. He was clearly a mad man, getting off on such things as concern the death and suffering of his kin, and, the worst of all, having made his dear Lily the core figure in this insane phantasy of his! 


“Of course she won’t face the repercussions! You will face them, because it’s all your fau–!”


“And then…” The man slowly directed his gaze to meet his disheartened friend, who was caught from behind and pulled away from him by one of his assistants, before he could inflict any harm upon him. “I will take over this world!”                                              


“Mad man!!” Leon cried out, struggling as the man subdued him. “She won’t listen to you!”


“Oh, don’t worry! She will…” He paused to brush his hair back with his palm, using the sweat that had accumulated on his forehead to help him keep it in the desired shape. “I have included the right thing within the formula. When the time comes, I will be able to make her my marionette… Humanity will have non choice but to marvel at the pre-eminent perfection of my design!” He licked his lips. “But for now, let’s see what she comes up with on her own! It looks like she’s getting up!”


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13464