A Game of Spit (Commission) by WookieWizard
Summary:

This story is currently being written as a commission for a client.

I will be releasing chapters early on my Patreon. If you wish to access the rest of the story (that is available now) please consider supporting my writing by becoming a patron. The whole story will be publicly available for free in the future.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard


When out for drinks with his two best female friends, a short guy named Ray confesses that he's a masochist who has a special desire to be spat on by giantesses. This unleashes something in one of his friends, Abbie, who explores the web and finds a way to use magic to make Ray's dreams of being shrunk and spat on come true. She also brings their mutual friend Taryn in for the fun. Abbie is a meek nerd, whilst Taryn is a sporty tomboy. However different they may be, they both want to go to great lengths to give Ray exactly what he wants, even if it means pushing him past his comfort zone.


Please support me on Ko-fi! Donations help me keep up my work as a writer.

https://ko-fi.com/wookiewizard

Lastly, if you would like to purchase a commission from me check out my page for rates and don't hesitate to get into contact!

ADDITIONAL TAG: SPIT/SALIVA


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5950 Read: 8660 Published: July 21 2023 Updated: April 08 2024

1. Chapter 1 by WookieWizard

2. Chapter 2 by WookieWizard

3. Chapter 3 by WookieWizard

4. Chapter 4 by WookieWizard

5. Chapter 5 by WookieWizard

Chapter 1 by WookieWizard

It was just the three of them sitting in the otherwise empty tavern Sunday afternoon. First there was Ray. He was 5’3, had brown hair, and was generally plain in his appearance. What was unique about Ray was his secret fantasies. He wanted to be at the mercy of beautiful women, and he wanted to be treated poorly. He was an absolute masochist, and being on the shorter side only made him feel more inferior to tall women. Most of all, he had a thing for saliva. A most unusual kink, but the idea of being coated in the spit of gorgeous women was a dream come true for him.

 

Sitting on Ray’s left was Taryn. She was a tomboy type and really into every kind of sport; gymnastics, swimming, weightlifting. Taryn would even take up Scottish caber tossing if it was practical. Her fitness clearly had a great impact on her appearance, keeping her looking even more beautiful than most of the other girls the two of them went to college with. She was 5’8 and had shoulder length black hair. More noticeable was Taryn’s wide ass, which wouldn’t have been possible if not for hours of squatting heavy weights. Despite her beauty however, Taryn had other habits that many found to be unsavory. She had a tendency to bite her nails under tension, she would pick her nose (and secretly eat it when she knew that nobody was looking), and even dipped her fingers under her armpits to sample to smell of her salty sweat. Ray wasn’t inclined to admit it to her face, but this only made Taryn more attractive to him. To make Taryn appear just a little more gross, her breath wasn’t the most pleasant. She loved rich flavors in her food and was always trying exotic dishes heavily laden with spices. Even now she was eating a Moroccan style lamb burger with a vinegary chutney. The food made Taryn’s breath extra smelly, with hints of garlic and paprika. This never stopped Ray taking secret whiffs now and again.

 

On Ray’s right was Abbie. In many ways she was Taryn’s opposite. A very meek girl with a hidden wild side that rarely ever came to the surface. Even Taryn and Ray, who she considered to be her best friends, rarely saw that side of her if there weren’t abnormal circumstances. Everything else about her was otherwise generic for the nerd type. She loved League of Leagues, Call of Duty, Naruto, One Piece, and countless other multiplayer games and anime series. Abbie stood at 5’7, also taller than Ray, had long red hair usually tied into a ponytail, and an average figure. What stood out most were her breasts. Abbie could have passed for a stereotypical busty bimbo if she wore more revealing clothing and laid down her makeup more heavily. Ironic that deep down inside there was something even freakier than what you’d expect in a woman of that appearance. All Abbie needed now was an excuse to let loose and show off who she really was again.

 

The three friends were several drinks into their session and the topic of sex came up. Neither Abbie nor Ray had anything to report, but Taryn wasn’t sparing a single detail on her latest erotic adventure.  

“You wouldn’t believe this guy. It was fucking great,” she said, “he was only like 5’5 and a total submissive. I had him under my thumb. I got on top of him and grinded all over his crotch and held him down by the shoulders. He gave me all the power. He was loving it more than I was! Gosh, I wish I could have that more often. Most of the guys I hook up with wanna be the on in control, making demands of me and all that.”

Listening to this really turned Ray on. Taryn was effectively a platonic friend only by this point, but he couldn’t deny how attractive he found it. The story had him mentally placing himself beneath Taryn as she rode him, barked orders at him, called him humiliating names. What aroused him even more was thinking about Taryn spitting all over him, a big ball of spit hitting him with every downward thrust on his cock.

 

Given that he was approaching inebriation himself, Ray brought up his own desires.

“I won’t lie, I’m pretty envious of that guy, Taryn.”

His forwardness took both Taryn and Abbie by surprise, their eyes were now stuck to him as he continued.

“Yeah. I admit it, I’m a masochist. I love the idea of being submissive. I wanna be at the mercy of beautiful women. I’d even like to be a few inches tall and dominated and spat on… by you two even.”

Ray’s last couple of words awoke something in Abbie. As Ray continued sharing all that he was into, she took down mental notes galore. She had an exciting plan and needed to speak with Taryn alone when their drinking night was over.

End Notes:

More of this story is available on my Patreon and future chapters will be released there early in the future. Please consider becoming a patreon to access the rest of this story now! Otherwise, chapters will eventually become available for the general public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 2 by WookieWizard

After she went home, Abbie hit the internet immediately. The dark web was the only place she was going to get exactly what she wanted. A magic wand that would allow her and Taryn to make all of Ray’s masochistic, spit-filled fantasies come true!

When the wand arrived a week later, she invited Taryn over on the promise of something ‘exciting’ and told Ray to prepare for a fun night watching movies together. She told Taryn to come over an hour earlier to showcase the power of the wand. The two girls experimented by levitating fruit, making bananas taste like pears, etc, but most importantly they got a feel for the shrinking powers after they reduced Abbie’s cat down to the size of a peanut before returning it to its original size. They were so ready.

 

Ray arrived carrying a big bag of snacks and an enthusiastic attitude. Little did he know the surprise he was about to get. Taryn and Abbie were standing in the middle of the room, giggling. Ray wondered what the wonky brown stick in Abbie’s hand was for. More so he wondered what their odd, if mildly sexy laughter was all about.

Before he could get a word in, Abbie asked “So Ray, you wanna be a tiny little man? You like women dominating you?”

Taryn finished her sentence. “Well, now is the day you get your wish!”

 

ZAAAAAAAP!

 

Everything went black. The last thing Ray remembered was Abbie pointing the stick at him and his body going numb. When he woke up he looked to see two pairs of feet. He knew exactly what had happened, but couldn’t believe it. Taryn’s feet. Abbie’s feet. When he looked up he saw a joy in their faces that he wasn’t completely comfortable with.

 

“So tiny man,” Abbie said, “are you excited?” She could barely contain her giggles.

 

“I think you know exactly what’s about to happen,” Taryn replied. “Remember what you told us at the tavern? Well, you’re about to experience EXACTLY what you described!”

 

“G-girls… explain?”

 

“Maybe this’ll remind you!” Taryn said, before she started to build up saliva in her mouth and shift it back and forth.

SSCCHWISSSHHH! SCHWOOOSSSHHHHH! SCHCCHPLLLEEEEGGGG! SHHHCCCLLUUMP!

Tiny bubbles dribbled out between Taryn’s lips. Abbie started to work up spit in the same way, doing everything she could to fill her little mouth with pools of saliva.

 

It was here that everything clicked for Ray. The spit fantasy! The stick was a magic wand! They were about to help him live out the sexiest thing he ever dreamed of! They’d even found a way to shrink him down to little more than a few inches tall! A huge smile spread across Ray’s face, albeit he was still nervous. Although the two girl’s mouths were filling up with pools of spit, they cast a spell to talk clearly through it.

“I see that you’re getting it!” Abbie exclaimed.

“Look how happy he is! Look how much his cock is growing at the thought of what’s about to happen!” Taryn added.

 

In absolute joy, Ray, ran up towards the feet, angling himself towards Taryn’s. Never before had he gotten such an intimate look at her feet.

 

SSSPPLOOOGHHHH!

 

Taryn launched her great mouthful of saliva down towards the ground towards her feet, directly at Ray. He was right between her big and index toe when the great pool landed on top of him.

SPPPLAAAGGHHH!

 

In an instant, Ray lost his sight when the entire surface of his eyes was coated in thick saliva, but he rubbed it away in a mixture of confidence and excitement. It was all beginning and he couldn’t wait to explore it further. He made a special mental note of the taste, the smelliness of Taryn’s breath and her rich diet apparent.

 

“Aww, look at him!” Taryn said as she wiped drool from her chin. “He looks so pathetic and helpless!”

The giant woman squeezed her toes together and trapped Ray between them. His arms were pinned, leaving him unable to scrape away any excess spit in his face, though he didn’t want it. Almost manically, Ray began to laugh in joy. He couldn’t stop Taryn and Abbie even if he wanted to.

 

Abbie was filling her mouth up further. She waved the wand towards her face to artificially fill her mouth up with even more spit than ever. The sticky mouthful that Taryn hit him was about to pale in comparison to what he was about to get from the shy nerdy girl.

 

SPPPLOOONNNKKKGHHHH!

 

Abbie launched a great dart of spit down towards Taryn’s toes, towards helpless little Ray. It hit him like a wave and restored what excess fluids he’d rubbed away and then some. He also took note of how different Abbie’s spit was. There was a real hint of sweetness about it. Throughout this entire experience, he had two flavors to choose from. He felt like he’d received a lovely double scoop from his favorite ice cream shop.

 

“I’m so glad you’re getting into this, Ray” Taryn teased.

Abbie finished her sentence. “Truth is, we wouldn’t stop even if you wanted us to! You’re in for quite a ride!”

End Notes:

More of this story is available on my Patreon and future chapters will be released there early in the future. Please consider becoming a patreon to access the rest of this story now! Otherwise, chapters will eventually become available for the general public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 3 by WookieWizard

As Taryn clenched her toes together again, they resumed working up their jaws to fill their mouths with more spit. The sound alone only enhanced Ray’s excitement.

 

Although their mouths were filled to the brim with gooey saliva, the two girls found a way to communicate between their bubbles and gargles.

“Shall we begin?” Taryn said, letting a big stream of drool fall down her chin and to the floor.

Ray remained pinned between her stinky sweaty feet, unable to move and not wishing for the ability to do so.

“Wait!” Abbie said, letting some spit fall out of her mouth. “I think we can make this experience EXTRA messy for our little slave!”

The two giantesses looked down at him ominously before breaking out into a maniacal laugh. Ray was unbelievably excited for what lay ahead of him. Abbie waved the wand about thinking about a spell that would make her and Taryn’s spit extra phlegmy and snotty. As soon as the magic worked the two girls could feel their mouthfuls of saliva become thicker and take on more intense tastes. Taryn noticed her own spit become even richer and even mildly unpleasant to pool up in her own mouth. Abbie, on the other hand, couldn’t help but note additionally sweet flavours with hints of citrus and cream.

 

Abbie then pointed the wand straight at Ray and flicked it. As if being lifted up by invisible strings, Ray started to levitate into the air.

“Raise your arms, Taryn,” Abbie said with a smirk. The meek nerd’s authoritative side was coming out.

Taryn followed the instruction, allowing Ray to float towards her gently. He was going straight for her armpit. The tiny man became immediately giddy as Taryn also became aware of Abbie’s mischievous game. Just as he came under Taryn’s upper arm.

 

SLLLAAAMMMMMPPPPP!

 

Ray was pinned under Taryn’s arm, with his face pressed deep into the skin of her armpits. They were freshly shaved, but still secreted just as much greasy sweat. Ray opened his mouth and glided his tongue across it, indulging in the salty taste of Taryn’s sweat. It was different from her feet, seemingly untainted for the ground she was walking on. Purer. Ray was lathering up his tongue with it and slurping it down, while Taryn enjoyed the tickling sensation.

 

“Do you like Taryn’s smelly pits, little man? I can’t imagine what it smells like! Maybe you need some additional…. flavor….”

 

HOOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKGGHHHHHHH!

 

Abbie blasted the mouthful she had been building up right towards Ray after working up as much phlegm as possible. It hit the armpit and Ray’s face in a big splash, sprinkles were launched in every direction. Pinned under the smelly armpit of one friend and now coated in a snotty layer of the other’s spit, Ray couldn’t believe that the feeling of humiliation could get worse (but he was loving it). Although there was a stickiness about Abbie’s sweet snot-filled saliva, it wasn’t enough to keep him trapped even with Taryn’s forceful grip. He found himself sliding out of the pit and down Taryn’s torso. He scraped past the side of Taryn’s breast and headed straight towards her bellybutton. Before entering true freefall, Taryn caught Ray in the palm of her hand.

 

Taryn immediately got a sense of just how coated Ray was in their spit. The little man slid about in her palm as if every inch of his skin was coated in butter.

“Damn, Ray! You’re an absolute mess!”

She clenched her fist around him and gave him a hard squeeze as she brought him up to eye-level.

“I’m going to enjoy what we do to you next, and there’s NOTHING you can do about it!”

 

Abbie was way ahead of both of them in her thoughts. She was the one truly running this spit-soaked show. She waved the wand towards Ray’s bag of treats, and a package full of paper cups floated out in unison like they were doing a coordinated dance and spread out atop the coffee table. Taryn turned her fist around to allow Ray a look at the next part of the adventure.

 

“Allow me to explain the rules of this game, Ray” Abbie said confidently.

Taryn was listening just as intently, and had brought Ray next to her spit-soaked lips to whisper “Pay close attention, slave…”

Abbie continued. “We’re gonna close our eyes and you’re gonna hide behind one of these five cups. We’ll launch our spit at them like missiles and knock them over, and when we knock over the one you’re hiding behind, we’re gonna rain down on you without mercy!”

Ray struggled to speak from within Taryn’s tight grasp. “How do I win?”

“That’s the thing,” Abbie said smiling, “you don’t.”

Any normal person would have gulped at the inevitability of being coated with more saliva, but that wasn’t the case for a true masochist like Ray.

“You have 30 seconds”.

 

Taryn laid Ray down on the table and turned around with Abbie. As the two girls started to mentally counting down they filled up their mouths with more snotty spit, hocking up additional phlegm from their throats to make it perfect for Ray. Their tiny slave on the other hand was in a rush, unsure of which cup to hide behind. There were five, and he settled for the middle one. There was no way to ‘win.’ All he had was the chance of being covered in more spit sooner rather than later. He jogged over to the cup, doing his best to not slip over the saliva still running down his legs to his feet. Just as the count ended, he got behind that middle cup.

 

The girls turned around and immediately pretended to be surprised as if playing hide and seek with a child.

“Wherever could he have gone?!” Abbie exclaimed.

“It’s like he vanished into thin air!” Taryn replied. “Say Abbie, may we should use out magical thick spit to see if LITTLE Ray is hiding behind those cups!”

 

Ray was incredibly aroused by their teasing and completely unable to hide his raging boner. The excitement was almost too much, but he also wanted to show Taryn and Abbie just how fun he could be.

 

Abbie and Taryn were looking at the cups, steadying their aim as if they were fighter pilots.

“You first?” said Abbie. Taryn smiled back.

 

PPAATTTTOOOOIIII!

 

A huge, thick mouthful of spit flew out of Taryn’s mouth and raced through the air. It moved so fast that it elongated midair and looked like a dart. In a split second it hit the first cup, knocking it straight off the table and leaving a messy pool behind. Ray looked on at where it used to be, shocked at the power and ferocity of Taryn’s spit. Even from a distance that looked like 50 feet to him, Ray could still pick up the rich but stinky scent of Taryn’s mouth.

 

SPPOOOOOOGGGHHHHHH!

 

Abbie launched her spitball, which raced through the air with equal intensity and knocked over a cup on Ray’s opposite side, also leaving a pool behind and splashing the sweet scent of her saliva into the air. Specks ricocheted off the table and grazed the side of Ray’s body. There were now only three cups left. The guessing game was on.

 

“Which one do you think our little spit slut is behind, Abbie?”

Abbie took a moment to ponder. “Ray always had a tendency towards evenness. I’m going to guess he’s hiding right behind that one in the middle” she said pointing.

“Shall we go for it together?”

Abbie smiled enthusiastically, loving Taryn’s gross, domineering idea more than she did herself.

 

HOOOKGGGHHHHHH!
FLLOOOOOGHHH!!
EEEEHHGGGHHHCCCKKKK!!

The two giant girls were working up so much spit that felt like they needed a drink of water to keep going. Abbie cast another spell to keep the spit flowing upwards to their mouths without dehydration. They were reaching a new capacity as their mouths filled up with so much spit their cheeks puffed out.

 

Ray heard it all and braced himself, for both the impact and the excitement racing through him. Any second he would feel…

 

PLLLLLLUUUUUUNNNKKKKSSSSKKKKGGGGG!

End Notes:

More of this story is available on my Patreon and future chapters will be released there early in the future. Please consider becoming a patreon to access the rest of this story now! Otherwise, chapters will eventually become available for the general public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 4 by WookieWizard

The cup disappeared from Ray’s line of sight instantly and tumbled backwards behind him on to the floor. A small puddle of Abbie-Taryn fusion spit ran along the surface of the table by his feet, and those two giant girls were staring him down with lust in the eyes.

 

“Well, well, well,” Abbie said, “looks like the big bad cats have found the puny mouse!”

“You know what that means!” Taryn added.

 

Ray braced himself for what was coming. The two girls started filling their mouths up again, hocking and coughing the whole way through the reloading process. Rather than blasting Ray with a single big load, the two girls shot smaller clumps of saliva out in rapid succession and turned their mouths into machine guns.

 

POOT POOT POOT

 

Ray was getting lathered up with even more mucus-fused spit on every part of his body. He was knocked off his feet as a blob of Taryn’s hit him in the shins, and then momentarily blinded again when a blob of Abbie’s hit him straight in the face. The impact feet like a mild slap and send the sweet fruity scent right up his nose. He could feel himself sliding along the ground, being glided along the table as if the spit was acting like a slippery slide for him. Moments later, he felt the ground drop off as he was pushed off the edge of the table.

 

In free fall yet again, Ray felt his rapid downward plunged cushion itself towards the end as the girls cast another magic spell to save him. Covered with so much spit that he didn’t believe his body could carry, Ray felt weighed down. He held still, looking up towards the ceiling as Taryn and Abbie walked by to look down at him with mischievous smiles. They had a different game in mind.

 

Ray could barely move at this point. After getting blasted with so many mouthfuls of gooey saliva by this point he was really starting to feel worn down. He could feel a tension in his arms and legs, coupled with a feeling of numbness spreading all across his skin not unlike what he’d previously experienced when getting a cavity filled. On top of all of that, he had a mild stinging in his eyes that was accompanied by a slight blurriness to his otherwise 20/20 vision. The spit was having a weakening effect that impeded his ability to function normally. He worried that he wouldn’t be able to keep up with the heavy standards of play that Taryn and Abbie had imposed on him. His mind wasn’t eased at all by the fact that those two girls were still staring straight down at him, seemingly circling him with their enormous feet and worked their mouths to fill them up with the next round of spit. It was humiliating. It was frightening. It was perfectly arousing and he would never trade it for anything else.

 

“Well, Ray” Abbie said, “I think you should get off your ass so we can make you play our next naughty game!”

 

As if he accessed a hidden pool of energy inside himself Ray sprang to his feet, still panting. Astonishingly, the two giantesses backed away from his towards a couch. He was perplexed.

 

“I have an idea Taryn!” Abbie exclaimed. “Just do exactly as I do and I’ll worry about the rest!”

Taryn nodded agreeingly as Abbie waved the wand around. Lights glittered from its tip but nothing seemed to happen. It left Ray feeling offput. What were those two girls thinking?

 

HOOOOCCCKKKKKTOOOOEEEYYYYY!!!

 

A MASSIVE ball of spit flew right out of Abbie’s mouth; it was so huge that the mere act of launching it from her maw covered her entire chin with saliva that continued to drip down her chin in a long string, leaving her looking like a drooling dog. Almost instantaneously, Taryn’s own enormous spitball that she had been building up flew out in Ray’s direction too and left the same residual effect all over her chin. Taryn was taken by as much surprise as Ray when the magic Abbie planned came into effect. Both of them began to laugh, though Ray’s came with a hint of nervousness. The two gigantic balls of saliva seemed to merge together into a single phlegmy blobbed that now completely dwarfed Ray. It was several times the size of his tiny body and it was flying right at him.

 

PLLLLUMMMMMMPPPPSSSCCCHHLLLL

 

The monster of a spit ball hit Ray harder than he could have believed.  He felt as though he’d been knocked into the air and spun around several times; his sense of direction and space lost. After rubbing his eyes clean and regaining control of his senses, Ray looked up at the giggling girls first, and then down where a new discovery awaited him.

 

The carpet. The entire thing was drenched in saliva. It was as though a great flood had washed through the living room and saturated every tiny fibre with more spit than it could absorb. Seemingly way more than could have even been in that monster spit ball. The world around him was becoming spit. Just standing there Ray could feel himself slowly sinking into it and had to start dancing in place to stop it. The smell was a pungent mixture of Abbie’s sweet spit and Taryn’s thicker and stinky spit. Talk about a contradiction, Ray thought to himself.

 

“Run towards us before you drown in the rug, slut!” Taryn exclaimed!

 

As if on cue, Ray got moving. Ray felt himself falling into the carpet like it was mud. Every single step and he found himself falling deep into the spit-soaked fibres as far as his knees. Every step was an entire workout in itself, all alone. He struggled and grew more tired with every moment. All the while those sadistic girls laughed at him.

 

“Don’t lose your step, Ray!” Taryn blurted out.

 

“Save some energy, slave! You’ve got a whole other bunch of tasks we want you to do when you get over here!” Abbie added. “I don’t care how much spit you’ve got all over you! There’s WAY more to come!”

 

The promise of more to come was the very thing keeping Ray moving. He wanted this grand adventure to go on no matter how exhausted he was. He looked up at the girls as they started filling their mouths again. Getting through this rug was proving to be quite the battle, but he happened to have the sexiest motivation in the world driving him at very step. The two girls were teasing him the whole way through.

“Come on Ray!” Taryn said. “It’s only a little bit of spit. We could make up so much more just for you! Check it out! Abbie doesn’t mind!”

Taryn turned her head and then blasted Abbie right in the face with a mouthful of thick spit. The crazy nerd girl just laughed along with Taryn almost sadistically. Perhaps there was more to the kink for them than they had really let off.

End Notes:

More of this story is available on my Patreon and future chapters will be released there early in the future. Please consider becoming a patreon to access the rest of this story now! Otherwise, chapters will eventually become available for the general public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 5 by WookieWizard

After crossing what appeared to only be a few dozen yards from his perspective, he felt he had run more than a few miles given the effort exerted. As the girls promised, he was again covered in even more phlegmy spit that dripped off his body in long strips. The two girls suddenly hit him again with the spit that they were building up, the two blobs merging together at the same time again. Ray was knocked down and his body fell deep into the drenched rug. It felt as though he were lying on long grass following a vicious storm, if the rain happened to be thick saliva.

 

Abbie waved the wand out and levitated Ray again, his body as limp as it was drenched.

 

“Stand up Taryn” she commanded authoritatively. She was really coming into a new version of herself. Abbie pulled out a stool and shifted Ray on top of it. Taryn followed suite and stood above it whilst turning around to give Ray an up close and personal view of her well-toned ass. Given how thick and wide it was, Ray couldn’t help but think about how many heavy squats that booty had performed. Then it got closer and closer, swiftly.

 

BOOOOOOOOM!

 

Taryn’s titanic ass slammed right on top of Ray, pinning him right between her crack and the hard wood of the tool beneath them. Abbie was laughing hysterically at the pathetic sight of her helpless tiny friend, whilst Taryn was enjoying a pleasant massage from Ray’s weak wriggles. Ray was immediately becoming overwhelmed by both his hot friend’s weight, and the musky sweaty scent emanating from her booty. There was a warmth about this scent that her feet lacked, and it felt much more personal. Fitting given that he was literally inches away from her pussy.

 

“How do you feel Ray?! I hope Taryn’s body weight isn’t too much for you! How is the smell?!”

 

Abbie continued to bombard Ray with so many questions that he had no hope of answering. He was focused on his breathing. Taryn’s weight was incredibly restrictive on his lungs, and the air around him was thick with moisture with the heat coming off Taryn’s ass. As if she read his mind, Abbie cast another spell.

 

The air became even thicker for Ray, and the smell much more intense. That couldn’t compare to what was awaiting him. Abbie was working up another great big spit pile in her mouth, and was waving the wand around her face. Something was coming, and Ray was unsure if he was about to be hit with another sensory overload.

 

SPLOOOOOGGGNNNKKKSSCCCCHHHHH!

 

It hit Ray like a ton of bricks. As though the intensity of Taryn’s entire body weight and dense sweaty scent wasn’t enough, he and the edge of Taryn’s butt got a gigantic mouthful of sweet saliva. Abbie had cast a spell to make her peach-flavored spit taste even sweeter than ever. Rather than a minor hint of the fruit, this sweetness was so intense that the taste was barely distinguishable from a high sugar fruit juice. In contrast though, it was even thicker than ever. Ray had to keep his mouth open for oxygen flow, but found it filling up with Abbie’s over-sweetened nectar. He was gargling in near-distress, but loving it at the same time. The saliva was warm too, and spread all over Taryn’s crack with little drops crawling down like thick wet paint.

 

Ray had to take a moment to really think about his current situation. Here he was, at the mercy of his two hot best friends. Under the thick toned ass of one and drenched in the magically-sweet spit of the other. He couldn’t tell what he wanted more of. Ass flesh, or Abbie’s spit. Abbie however had already made the decision for him.

 

“Ready spit slut?!” she teased. “Not that I care!”

 

SPPPLAAAGGGGGEEEENNNNN!

 

As Ray held him mouth wide open, he was hit with another intense mouthful of saliva. It hit him so hard that he lost control of various senses all at once. He was temporarily blinded, his body went numb, and his sense of smell was blocked as phlegm raced up his nose. Simultaneously, his taste buds were screaming in absolute joy at the delectable flavour of Abbie’s sweet spit, and his mouth was flooded with it as if a thick hose had blasted it directly inside.

 

The amount of spit was so crazy that it turned into a lubricant. Ray, involuntarily, slipped out from under Taryn as she ground her ass into him. Abbie was one step ahead of him though. She held her hand out and Ray fell right into it. Humiliated, drenched in the tastiest spit ever, and helpless, Ray looked up. He was met with the sight of Abbie’s mischievous knowing eyes and her mouth working side to side to fill up with another mouthful. A new game lay ahead of him.

 

Still trying to collect himself, Abbie and Taryn gave Ray no chance to catch his breath before they unleashed their next dose of sexual magic upon him. Abbie waved the wand again with a knowing smirk on her face, causing Ray to float up into the air again and slowly drift towards the nearest wall. He had no control over his limbs, and felt an intense force take over them. They were pulled straight and outwards away from his torso as though he was locked in a star jump position. When he reached the wall, he felt as though he was pinned there; like there were invisible ropes binding him to it and holding him perfectly still. He couldn’t even rotate his neck sideways to look around. All he had was the ability to blink, speak, and make facial expression. He was as powerless as ever, and it was too perfect.

 

Abbie and Taryn had expectedly been working up more spit balls, making an effort to loudly cough up whatever residue had built up at the bottoms of their throats.

HOOOOOCK!
HOOOOOLLLLGGG!

The sounds were enough to leave Ray feeling both intensely scared and impossibly excited. He wanted it all to end with those two girls not pushing him to his limits. On the other hand, it was too hot to turn down. He wanted to show them that he could take it; that he was aroused and wanted this to become a regular thing between them.

 

“Looks like you’re a bit held up there Ray!” Taryn giggled. “Try moving your arms! I’m sure a strong man like you should have no problem doing that!”

 

Taryn always was quite merciless in her teasing. Every time Ray attempted to move one of his limbs, it was more than the feeling of their being a force holding them down. It’s as though his brain had no control over them, like he had a spinal injury from the neck down that completely paralysed him. As far as he was concerned, these appendages were nothing more than tools for those girls to keep him bound against the wall.

 

“We’re gonna start blasting the wall with spit Ray!” Abbie said. “It needs the same treatment that we gave to the carpet! You better get out of the way if you don’t wanna get drenched.”

Teasing aside, Ray found this sickly humorous. As if he wasn’t already drenched to the maximum.

 

Taryn stepped up, still swashing around the big mouthful she was working up. She stared intently at Ray with a look that said she was aiming on her target, whilst silently accusing him of being a pervert.

POOOOTWWWWOOYYYSSSSSSCCCHLLG!

Taryn’s spit flew towards Ray like a missile, racing faster than ever.
SPLLAAANNKK!

The snapping sound as the thick fluid hit Ray and the wall echoed through the room, but that sound couldn’t compare to what Ray was feeling. It’s as though Taryn’s saliva was as putrid as ever, like she devoured a spice-ridden Indian dish. He couldn’t get the aftertaste or the stench out of his mouth and nasal passage no matter how much he tried to force his. The sadist in his was silently enjoying it however, and he was mentally begging for more. Something even more intense.

 

“How does my spit taste Ray?! You enjoying yourself there you dirty pervert?!” Taryn said. “I made sure to have something really strong for breakfast! All so you could bask in that strong, gross taste!”

 

Taryn wasn’t lying about the taste, and the magic was having an amplifying effect on it. It tasted like the rich food was mixed with the mildest hint of puke. There was a wrongness about it that was just right. Too right. As Ray tried to shake the spit out of his face and get another look at his captors, he saw Abbie stepping up. Taryn was watching enthusiastically, almost in a respectful manner like she recognized that Abbie was the true master of this messy situation. Abbie’s mouth was so full of spit that her cheeks were puffing outwards and light streams of snot were leaking out of her nostrils and coating her upper lip. It was so disgustingly beautiful that Ray could have kissed her right then and there. Ray thought to himself how much he loved these two girls.

End Notes:

More of this story is available on my Patreon and future chapters will be released there early in the future. Please consider becoming a patreon to access the rest of this story now! Otherwise, chapters will eventually become available for the general public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13338