Arrival of a God by slurping
Summary:

A cruel, godly giant arrives on Earth determined to make the pathetic humans submit by any means necessary.


Categories: Crush, Destruction, Giant, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2958 Read: 9976 Published: July 18 2023 Updated: December 21 2023
Story Notes:

Lots of destruction, lots of gore, cruelty, vore, and general fun with a colossal male giant.

1. Chapter 1 by slurping

2. Chapter 2 by slurping

3. Chapter 3 by slurping

Chapter 1 by slurping
Author's Notes:

My first giant story, any feedback is appreciated. Definitely more to come :)

He had arrived from beyond the stars – colossal and terrifying, towering far above the buildings of the city and the pathetic ants that inhabited them. The giant had already flattened two neighborhoods under his feet when he landed, and he hungrily licked his lips as he eyed the terrified crowd that had gathered in the streets to look upon this new invader. Finally he spoke, his voice a deafening boom that threatened to shatter their eardrums.

“My name is Andrew,” he declared, “and I am the god of this world. Kneel and worship and perhaps you will be spared.”

 The crowd of tiny humans only screamed and started to run, shoving past one another and scrambling to get away from Andrew. He grinned and lifted his foot high above the fleeing masses before bringing it down with full force. Andrew felt the crunching of bones, the squishing of meat, and the breaking of bodies underneath the sole of his foot as a shockwave knocked those who narrowly escaped the devastation to the ground. He could feel the writhing of a few survivors – too damaged to try to flee, trapped beneath the suffocating weight of the giant’s foot.

Andrew bent down and started to scoop up as many humans as he could see. He felt a tingling sensation when he heard the pathetic shrieks of the tiny people as he snatched them into his hand, unable to outrun his colossal reach. About fifty people squirmed in his hand as he brought it up to his face to inspect his prize.

“I gave you a chance to submit to your god,” he said. “But now you will be nothing more than food for my divine conquest.” With that statement, the crowd began to wail and sob, pleading for mercy. Andrew’s gaze fell upon a mother desperately clinging to her two children, a son and daughter. He brought the index finger of his other hand over to them and tore her away from them, making her fall on her back. The mother gasped and screamed when she saw the giant bringing the crying children up to his mouth.

“I’ve always been fond of children. In every world I have claimed, they are always the most delicious.” Andrew taunted, taking pleasure in the heightened shrieks of the mother as he chucked her offspring into his mouth. He started to swirl them around in his mouth, licking every inch of their tiny bodies before battering them against the sides and roof of his mouth. Occasionally the cruel giant would open his mouth to show them to the horrified crowd, letting the bruised and beaten victims scream for help before closing again and continuing his onslaught. When he was finally satisfied, Andrew opened his titanic maw wide and pushed the daughter between his mountainous teeth, sharp as spears. With sadistic glee he began to chew her, the anguished screams of both the mother and her daughter making his cock twitch with arousal. Chunks of viscera and sprays of blood fell onto the crowd in Andrew’s hand as he chewed with his mouth open until finally the girl’s screaming abruptly ended with a tooth obliterating her skull.

Andrew could feel the son still in the back of his mouth, sobbing as he looked at the mashed pile of gore that was once his sister. With an exaggerated gulp, he finally swallowed the two of them, the boy flailing as he was shoved through the giant’s esophagus down into his cavernous stomach. Andrew licked his lips and smiled at the crowd in his palm, now frozen with fear. The mother was on her knees, screaming and crying, but no one dared to try to comfort her.

“You may think me to be a cruel god,” Andrew said to the humans as he brought his palm up above his mouth. He started to pour the crowd out of his hand, letting them fall down into his waiting mouth. A hundred voices screamed and cried in his mouth while he started chewing, the tiny people’s bodies exploding into blood and shredded meat. Andrew savored the salty taste as he swallowed, condemning any survivors of the massacre to dissolve within his stomach slowly and painfully.

“You would be right,” he finished, looking upon the rest of the city. A city full of sacrifices to his divinity.

Chapter 2 by slurping
Author's Notes:
I got wrapped up in some heavy personal business, but I finally wrote a second chapter. I think for this story I am going to have each chapter be a different vignette of the giant's rampage.

The people trapped inside the office building cowered in fear as the sight of the giant’s abdomen filled their view, completely obstructing the windows with his sheer mass. The middle floors were treated to a chilling view of Andrew’s crotch, a tangled forest of pubic hairs that had ensnared several unlucky souls. Samantha could hear their wailing – the ones that were still alive, at least – as they struggled to break free. Their frantic flailing only further sealed their fate as they became further entangled in the giant’s pubes, crushing their bones and cutting off their breathing. She could see one such victim, a handsome young man who must have been out jogging when the giant suddenly attacked. As he struggled, he futilely tried to reach out one hand for the glass window of the office building before the hairs that trapped him tightened around his neck. Samantha only had a moment to watch the man as he choked to death before a great rumbling from above threw her and everyone else on her floor off balance.

Samantha saw a few chunks of debris fall down past the window as the giant’s pelvis came closer. Andrew brought his gargantuan cock level with the floor she was on, causing her to gasp – both at its sheer size and the dawning realization of what he intended to do. As if to remove any doubts, she heard a booming roar from above that threatened to shatter the glass separating her office from the airplane sized member towering before her.

“I’m gonna fuck you all to death,” Andrew declared before he thrust into the office.

In an instant, there was chaos. The giant’s penis rocketed through the window, sending broken glass flying into the office. Cubicles, desks, chairs – nothing even hinted at slowing down the assault as his cock tore into the building. The only sound louder than the destruction being caused was the screaming – all around Samantha, she could hear the screams of her coworkers as they witnessed the attack. Being only a few feet to the side from the path of destruction, she witnessed as people were caught and flattened beneath the unstoppable dick, their screams and sobs cut short and replaced by the horrible squelching and smushing of meat and bone. The few victims that weren’t instantly crushed flailed their limbs uselessly, banging on the several ton manhood as it continued forward, shredding their bodies from their arms and legs as it continued forward.

When at last Andrew stopped the initial thrust, his cockhead looming over Samantha, he let out an earth-rumbling moan. Samantha looked forward and saw the carnage just one thrust into the building had caused. A gruesome red smear followed along the path of his giant penis, severed limbs and chunks of former coworkers strewn about the destroyed office. Survivors were crying, praying to God for mercy from the monster that had been set upon them. Their prayers would go unanswered, for the god they should have prayed to was right in front of them.

Samantha looked back to the head of the giant’s cock and shuddered when she saw that a woman had been pinned between Andrew’s glans and the wall. Only her upper torso was visible, and clearly the force of the giant had pushed her internal organs out through her mouth as her body hung trapped there, arms and intestines dangling above the floor. She recognized this woman – it was Pauline, her best friend and only enjoyable part of the job she hated. Samantha let out a shriek when Pauline’s eyes suddenly darted to meet hers. She was still alive, but in unimaginable suffering.

Andrew began to pull back, leaving Pauline’s body to fall to the ground. Her lower half was completely crushed and mangled, and she feebly tried to crawl towards Samantha before finally dying. As Andrew slid out of the building, other corpses and debris were left behind, smeared across the cracking floor in a harrowing display. Another rumble came from above.

“I’m not done with you yet,” the giant laughed before he smashed into the building again, this time even faster.  Office workers were obliterated by Andrew’s enormous manhood, the only proof of their tiny lives being a red splotch upon his shaft. This time he went all the way through, smashing through the opposite wall of the building and tossing out a few people trapped on his tip. Their screams became quieter and quieter as they plummeted many stories below. Then Andrew pulled back and thrusted again. And again. He pounded the office into oblivion, and Samantha noticed his legs began to quiver in anticipation.

“Fuck, I’m gonna…” Andrew grunted, thrusting his hips forward one last time, directly towards Samantha. She screamed as the giant cock slammed into her, instantly pulverizing her legs and pinning her beneath. Her torso still stuck out from underneath, allowing her to wail in pain and flail her arms, desperate to escape. She heard a few more of her coworkers meet their end while Andrew pushed forward before he suddenly retracted just enough to free her from the immense weight. Slowly she flipped herself over in order to see what would become her end. The giant’s dick twitched and throbbed, and then let loose a veritable deluge of cum, instantly tearing apart one survivor who stood in its path with its force. The sticky white fluid started to fill the entire room as Andrew just kept firing his seed into the office he had fucked. The few people who were still alive in the office struggled to stay above, with one man screaming for help as he was dragged under with one foot stuck in the spunk.

“Ngh, d-drown in it...drown in my cum, you tiny humans,” Andrew moaned as he continued to spray his load into the building. His titanic balls had enough to fill the entire floor from top to bottom, and that was just what he was going to do.

Samantha, unable to pick herself up off the floor thanks to her destroyed legs, tried to hold her breath for as long as she could. The stench of the giant’s cum was nauseating, and soon she was unable to keep herself from gasping for air. It began to envelop her, a thick and sticky flood that threatened to drag her under. She tried to swim but found she could hardly move her arms through the giant’s cream. Soon only her head was above, and her last sight before being submerged was a man trying in vain to pull someone out, only to be dragged in himself.

Andrew’s cum entered Samantha’s mouth, poured inside her, filled her lungs and bloated her belly. Her senses were overwhelmed by its salty taste and incredibly thick consistency. She coughed and more of it rushed inside of her. She choked and felt her life slip away from her. Her last thoughts were of her boyfriend – no doubt a future victim of the monster that had doomed her to drown in his own semen.

 

At last, Andrew spurted out the last of his cum and pulled out of the building to admire his handiwork. Cum poured out from every entryway he had created, and no inch of the floor was left unfilled with his glory. He could see specks within it – no doubt victims struggling not to drown. He felt a twang of hunger in his stomach. “Must be time to find some more morsels,” he mused to himself as he turned away from the destroyed structure. He felt a little disappointed that he wouldn’t get to relish the terror of the rest of the people in the building as his cum started to break through the floor and flood the lower levels, knocking down the supports and collapsing the building with the ‘lucky ones’ inside, but a giant needs to eat. And he wanted to savor every bite before he grew even bigger.

Chapter 3 by slurping
Author's Notes:
Vore, gore, and cruelty

In Andrew’s wake there was nothing left but collapsing rubble, burning fire, and broken bodies. Every step he took thundered throughout the city, crushing entire neighborhoods underfoot. He could feel every crunch, every bursting body unfortunate enough to be in his path as he searched for a meal. Thousands of tiny, insignificant human lives were snuffed out without a thought whenever his foot was lowered to the ground.

Far below in the direct path of the carnage, a family of six trembled and hugged each other tightly. Only the father managed to hold back sobs of despair as they overheard the giant speak to himself, the shadow of his foot eclipsing the sky and looming over them.

“The mall’s closed today,” he mused. “Maybe the gym?” His foot dropped and the family let out a scream before they suddenly became closer to each other than ever before. The smear of guts and bone was stuck to Andrew’s sole, but he could hardly feel it amidst the other debris and corpses that had become trapped on his body. His hungry eyes scanned the city before him, taking pleasure in the crowds of people frantically trying to flee. Cars ignored all sense of road safety as an F-150 barreled through a group in the road. The abject terror he instilled within the pathetic masses made Andrew feel like the god he had proclaimed himself to be. But before he could ponder his status any further, his gaze fell upon the perfect meal.

Abbott-Janine Middle School. Just thinking about the hundreds of terrified children and their powerless teachers and guardians made Andrew’s stomach rumble. If he was a god, what better sacrifice could the humans make than their young? He eagerly dropped onto all fours in order to bring his face closer to the school building, the act causing his colossal balls to demolish a cluster of skyscrapers. Observers from the ground could hear the sloshing and churning of his balls even as they were held far above.

 

 

 

 

 

Andrew heard their tiny, youthful screams and licked his lips. Though the unlucky students couldn’t see it, the sounds of fear made Andrew grow hard, his erection reaching street level and crushing several packed cars and school buses, blood seeping from the crunched husks of metal.

His titanic maw opened, revealing the giant’s huge teeth, chunks of former meals still stuck between them. Finally, he tossed the morsels into his mouth, hundreds of students and teachers trapped within the dark cavern. Andrew decided to toy with them – battering and bruising some with his tongue, flattening them into paste on the roof of his mouth. Several kids had gotten trapped in saliva and drowned.

Then, when at last he had decided to stop tormenting his food, the chewing began. The volume and desperation of the children’s screams increased tenfold as the gigantic, razor-sharp teeth crashed down upon them, shredding the next generation of humans into nothing more than meat to be digested. The anguished wails of the children were cut short by the sound of gore and viscera being ripped apart, giving Andrew a pleasant, salty taste in his mouth. There were a few children and at least one teacher who somehow survived the initial chewing, becoming coated in their former peers.

Andrew chuckled to himself. “From the screaming, it sounds like some of you are still alive. That’s too bad – down you go,” He started to swallow.

The survivors cried out as they started to be dragged down into the giant’s throat, falling into darkness as they were pulled deep down into the monster’s gut. They could feel and hear the rumble of the giants’ insides as they descended until they finally landed with a splash into his stomach’s digestive juices.

 

It burned like the fires of Hell. Jennifer, an unlucky 8th grader, felt the acids start to melt her skin. The air stung, and all around her were other victims wailing in unimaginable agony as they were slowly broken down into nourishment for the cruel god that had consumed them. She desperately tried to climb onto some rubble that was floating above the acid but let out another shriek when she lifted her arm and saw the meat fall off of the bone.

Survivors that hadn’t already melted away were struggling in their own ways. The teacher lifted one young student up to a floating chunk of debris before sinking into the acids with a gurgle. A few seconds later, a skull bobbed up to the surface and the student started sobbing. One older boy, insistent that he wouldn’t die a virgin, held another screaming girl by the arms, their pants having melted away. He started thrusting just as their legs dissolved, uselessly humping until they were both nothing more than nutrients.

Jennifer cried while she watched herself melt away. The pain was so intense that she could hardly remember her own name anymore. Her meat dripped off of her bones, blood pouring from her dissolving skin, until at last only her head was above the acid. As she sank into the juices, she saw another terrified crowd fall into Andrew’s hellish stomach, then died.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13324