Leprechauns & Giantesses Book 3: I Dream of Giantess by timescrybe2
Summary:

3rd instalment in the "Leprechauns & Giantesses" series. Colleen and other giantesses discover that they can communicate with earthlings during their dreams. All around the world, other boys and men discover more portals into the giant world, where they meet fascinating giantesses with interesting appetites.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Fantasy, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Leprechauns & Giantesses
Chapters: 44 Completed: No Word count: 30644 Read: 21747 Published: July 11 2023 Updated: January 15 2024

1. Market Growth by timescrybe2

2. A Smooth Transaction by timescrybe2

3. Gob Smacked by timescrybe2

4. Her Dainty Tongue by timescrybe2

5. It's Curtains for Bing by timescrybe2

6. A Letter to a Diminutive Dinner by timescrybe2

7. Judy’s Thoughts and Erin’s Surprise by timescrybe2

8. Reflections from Within by timescrybe2

9. Colleen’s Wish Fulfilment by timescrybe2

10. Chasings .... and Hide & Seek by timescrybe2

11. Dreams mean more in Giantland by timescrybe2

12. Preparations with Laughter by timescrybe2

13. The Dynamic Dreams of Colleen and Jodie by timescrybe2

14. For Most of Her Waking Hours by timescrybe2

15. All’s Fair in Fetes and Vore by timescrybe2

16. Guided while Sleeping by timescrybe2

17. Lunch & Judy by timescrybe2

18. Millicent and Manuscript by timescrybe2

19. Technicolored Romance by timescrybe2

20. A Mid-afternoon Mite’s Dream by timescrybe2

21. Memories and other Alternatives by timescrybe2

22. All the Encouragement he wanted by timescrybe2

23. Paved with Food Intentions by timescrybe2

24. When Two became Giants by timescrybe2

25. The Beautiful Elegant Regional Organized Women’s Regularly Active Music Society by timescrybe2

26. Celebrity Portal by timescrybe2

27. The Limelight Zone by timescrybe2

28. Awakening to Alterations by timescrybe2

29. Two Timelines Confirmed by timescrybe2

30. Come what MAY by timescrybe2

31. Viewpoints and View Screens by timescrybe2

32. A Look at the Garden by timescrybe2

33. A Year with Annie by timescrybe2

34. The Front Room by timescrybe2

35. Reunions and more Introductions by timescrybe2

36. Risks and Escapes by timescrybe2

37. From the Alps to Alaska by timescrybe2

38. Request for a Singer by timescrybe2

39. Dangerous Encounters by timescrybe2

40. The Carla Cavern by timescrybe2

41. While Colleen was sleeping by timescrybe2

42. Meet the Voice by timescrybe2

43. A Hot Spot for Giantesses by timescrybe2

44. The Brazilian Literary Legacy by timescrybe2

Market Growth by timescrybe2

Bonnie was not to be the only person to find a much smaller boy to eat at a school fete, and neither would the events be confined to earth. The giant dimension had paralled earth in many ways, and it was about to once more.

Now that Colleen had the ability to teleport anyone from earth to the machine in her own home, she decided to move out of the house near the portal and onto a much larger property. To do that, she would need to accumulate a lot of giant currency as soon as possible.

To facilitate this, she turned the teleporter onto an entire school of earth boys in another country who’d never heard of her, namely Australia, and brought them to her house. She told them of the portal outside, and of how she had originally come there from Ireland She explained that she no longer needed the portal, now that she had adapted Sandra Corlani’s time teleportation technology to be able to teleport people from anywhere on earth to her home. Colleen then sold them to the wealthiest giantess she had met.

Colleen then moved out of the house with the earthbound portal in the garden, sold it to a native born giantess, and acquired her huge giant estate.

The giantess who had bought the school of Australian boys, Kiri Williams, was a mother at Daughters Of Widows Advanced Girls Education Rural School (DOWAGERS). She held a stall at the school’s quarterly Mothers & Daughters Fete, and prepared to sell her rare earth boys for very high prices. It was a school for the wealthy, and she was going to cash in.

She signposted the many boxes with the words:

            TINY BOYS FROM ANOTHER LAND.    

GOOD FOR PETS, AMUSEMENTS,                                                           NOVELTIES OR COMPANIONS.

 

She arranged the entire stall to be filled with earth boys on all 4 sides, and stood in the middle with a money bag tied around her waist to store the takings.

Guy was a boy almost 14 years old, looking out from the stall tabletop. He saw a beautiful 24 year old girl come and sit on a seat across the lawn from the stall. She was wearing a creamy brown checked long dress that reached a little below her knees. She crossed her legs, thereby accentuating their shapely appearance, folded her arms and looked around for a while. He hoped that she would buy him, feeling suddenly that a size difference was not only not a problem but added to the girl’s attractive appearance enormously. She sat there for a while, then got up and walked over to another stall, which was selling dresses. He saw her pick up a medium to dark blue one and go into the change room tent beside the stall for a while. Soon she came out wearing the dress that she’d tried on, paid for it, and put her original dress into her small backpack. Then she turned to face his direction again, totally concealing the backpack. She walked over to Kiri William’s stall and looked at all of the boys.

 

*          *          *          *

Faris Buckner was a freelance writer, living in the Blue Mountains district beyond the outer western suburbs of Sydney, Australia. He was extremely handsome to look at, but for some reason had never found true love. There had been a few short lived attempts at relationships with girls who had treated him badly, and also a number of unreciprocated crushes on other girls.

So it was natural enough that he would dream about falling in love. For years, there were just occasional one-off dreams, and the experiences therein were generally as short-lived and unfulfilling as anything that he had attempted in real life.

He was extremely choosy and fussy about potential partners in real life, and his sleeping self was equally disappointed by the opportunities which had so far come his way.

One night, within minutes of falling asleep, he drifted into a deep REM (Rapid Eye Movement) phase of heavy sleeping and dreaming. He dreamt that he could see and hear the face of a beautiful girl talking to him. He had never seen such a girl in real life, with these particular facial features and yet somehow he already knew her name. It was Jodie Moore, or Jody Moore. He couldn’t identify the spelling of a name used in a dream.

 

*          *          *          *

A Smooth Transaction by timescrybe2

In the giant school fair, the boy from earth hoped that the beautiful 24 year old giantess would pick him, and smiled at her.

The girl gave no reaction, and he realised that his smiling face was probably too small to make out. So he waved his arm and hand at her.

She stared more closely in his direction, and then picked him up and handed him to Kiri.

“I hope you’ll be happy with your purchase,” said Kiri, “I’m Kiri.”

“I’m Judy, an old girl of the school,” said the girl, “He looks nice.”

After the transaction had been concluded, she walked out onto the lawn and into a larger field with him.

“Thank you so much for buying me!” he said.

“You’re welcome,” said the girl, “I’m going to take you home, and gobble you whole for one of my upcoming dinners in the near future.”

“Gobble me whole!” he said, “That could have a very significant effect on me.”

She blew a raspberry at him, and her dark pink tongue looked more exciting than frightening. Judy slipped him into the low pocket of her new blue dress and went walking. He peeked through the fabric and saw her go and sit down with another old girl of the school. As they talked, he learned that the other girl was named Erin and was 21.

“So you bought one too,” said Judy, “I’m looking forward to eating mine.”

“Mine’s in my handbag,” said Erin, “He’s cute.”

Inside Erin’s handbag, a 14 year old boy from earth named Bobby was listening to Judy’s speech with awe. He thought that being eaten would be the most thrilling and wonderful prospect, but Erin had expressed no interest in doing it. How he wished that Judy had purchased him instead. Then Bobby considered that he could not see Judy. He might not like the look of her mouth as much as Erin’s.

Housing was available in abundance in the giants’ dimension, and both girls had their own homes already. It would only be a matter of time before Judy and Erin furthered their plans with Guy and Bobby respectively.

 

Back at the stall, a 12 year old boy named Bing was picked up from the table by a 41 year old giant woman named Olive. She was one of the school’s many widowed mothers, as the school had come about as a result of a distant war that had claimed the lives of many men. Their death benefits had been combined into a trust fund that had paid for the school.

“I’ll take this one,” said Olive, “He looks mouth watering.”

Bing could only wonder about his suspicions of the ramifications of her giving him that description. Apparently Kiri was not concerned about it, and accepted her payment from Olive with her usual courteous plesantries. Olive took him to a clearing behind the school grounds, where no stalls had been placed, and sat down in isolation. She took a small art kit out from her bag, having purchased it from another stall earlier in the day, and began to draw, after placing him onto the large wooden log beside her. As he looked up at her elegant face, she remained side on, and went about her creativity without feeling any need to explain her remark back at the stall.

When the picture was finished, she suddenly picked him up and opened her mouth and placed him inside. For only a few seconds, he had seen the beauty of her tongue, and then he was in darkness, lying upon it. He waited and wondered how much time he had left.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Faris Buckner, while sleeping, stared into the face of the girl of his dream, Jodie Moore. She had even facial features, long hair, shapely lips and a pleasant demeanour. There was something else about her, not just about her in fact. The entire scene of both her face and the scenery behind her was in black and white. She seemed to be sitting in a garden in the last month of autumn. There were a number of fallen leaves on the grass beside her, and the garden had a timeless romantic quality to it.

“You look very handsome,” she said, “How is it that you don’t have anyone to be with?”

He explained, in the briefest of summaries, the disappointments he’d experienced with dishonest and manipulative women, a number of them older and more experienced at playing games with someone’s heart. He admitted that there were guys who did the same sorts of things, but he wasn’t one of them.

 

*          *          *          *

Gob Smacked by timescrybe2

At the giant school fair stall, a 15 year old boy named Artie was bought by a pretty 33 year old woman named Samantha. She wore a long black dress and round front shoes in matching black. She took him inside to the tea room, which was being used as the quarterly fete’s café, and sat down at a table. She put him onto the table and ordered a drink and sipped it.

“I won’t be eating you here, just meeting a friend. I’ll cook you and swallow you properly at home,” she said.

He was gob smacked, specifically by the sight of her gorgeous gob mouthing those words. He began to wonder how he could avoid this fate, and soon found himself spending just as much time fantasizing about being in love with her. Soon Samantha’s friend joined her at the table and they talked about their daughters’ school lives for quite some time.

Samantha’s friend told her what she’d like for lunch. He watched, while Samantha went over to the counter, placed her own order and her friend’s and then sat down on a seat with no back, facing away from him and towards the counter. She waited for her meal, while he looked on, and then brought it over to the table.

The meal gave Artie a splendid preview of the sight of her mouth in action. To be placed into that mouth and be swallowed was something to be both anticipated with exhilaration and avoided if at all possible.

When she’d finished her lunch, Samantha folded her arms in front of him, with her high neck and haughty face high above him, and continued talking and laughing happily with her friend.

Then she said goodbye, and walked out to sit in the field where Olive had been sketching earlier. Olive had gone, but she put Artie down in front of her and relaxed and enjoyed the view.

“Is there anything you’d like from the fete?” she asked.

“Well not from the fete, but from you,” he said.

“I’d be happy to oblige, as long as it’s something you can enjoy before you’re due to be swallowed.”

“I could enjoy it right now. In fact the second half of it would help me to prepare for the swallowing. Could I have a kiss first, and then spend some time inside your mouth?”

She gave him a look of interest, and picked him up and pressed her lower lip to his entire face for several seconds, and then withdrew it. She held him in front of her face. He looked down at her elegant dress, and then back across as her mouth opened gently. She held him in front of her lip.

“Would you like to climb in yourself?” she asked.

“Yes, thank you,” he said, and eased his way over her lip and onto her tongue.

All of the remaining boys were purchased that day, and told their story to their owners. Most of them were willing to help the boys try to find their way back to earth. In the weeks ahead, each of them would locate the portal by guiding their new owners back to the property that Colleen had sold to a native born giantess.

 

*          *          *          *

 

In his dream, Faris Buckner told Jodie Moore that, in fact, he had tried for 11 months to make a relationship work with a woman 5 years older than him, only to discover lie after lie and endless twisted plots and schemes. Her name was Rosa. One day, he’d been walking through a department store, when a beautiful younger woman had smiled at him in a very pleasant way. Yet he had not responded, simply because he still felt a romantic attachment and loyalty to Rosa. Ironically, five days later he and Rosa had their final irreparable break-up, and the stranger in the store was impossible to locate by the time his grieving had subsided.

Jodie went on to tell Faris that she had been with a partner right up until he had died. He realized that this was the circumstance which had made such a beautiful girl available to him now. She had certainly attracted someone else long before she’d met Faris, but had since lost him. It seemed, that in this dream, Faris had caught her at just the right time.

 

*          *          *          *

Her Dainty Tongue by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


Only one more boy, other than the four already mentioned, would be retained by his owner, after being purchased at Kiri’s giant school fair stall. This was Brody, a 16 year old who was utterly infatuated with the lovely giantess who purchased him. Her name was Florrie. She was wearing a long pale pink dress with a medium height rounded neckline. She was the first to leave the fete, and took him home and into her home.

“My daughter’s a boarder at the school,” she said, “but for you and me, this is my home. I hope you like it.”

“I like anywhere you take me very much,” he said.

She served some baked Alaska, no doubt named something else in the giants’ dimension, but made of the same ingredients, and sat on the couch and ate it, offering him as much as he could eat simply by reaching into the bowl with his hands to help himself. They talked all day and got to know eachother, and then she changed into a nightgown, climbed into bed and smiled at him.

“Would you like me to kiss you?” she asked.

“Very much,” he said.

“I thought you were just a little shy,” said Florrie, “You’re only a young one, I can see.”

“I’m 16.

“I’m 36,” said Florrie, and pressed her lips to his face.

Then she lay down and let him snuggle against her shoulder and her cheek in turn as he tried a few positions for comfort.

 

When Judy got home with Guy, she took him to the dinner table, put out some food for herself, and positioned him behind the plate.

“Have whatever you want,” she said, “But keep your eye on what I’m eating. You’ll be joining it one day.”

He watched her tongue come out to receive the food, as she spooned mincemeat into her mouth, and saw her staring mischievously down at him. When she finished eating, she picked him up and held him in front of her face.

“Now you can have a closer look at where you’re going,” she said, and opened her mouth wide.

He stared in at the wonder of her radiant pink tongue. Then he looked back down towards the neck he had seen gulping the mincemeat down earlier. This time he was seeing it from a different angle. It looked lovely, and yet foreboding. At the end of the day she put him into a hanging cage near the window, and went to bed. He took much longer to drop off to sleep. In the morning, Judy awoke, had breakfast, found him still asleep in the cage and left him there while she went out for most of the day.

 

Erin took Bobby home and lay down on her bed, with her head in front of him.

“I love you, little boy, and I just realised I haven’t even asked your name.”

“I’m Bobby,” he said, “You’re a very pretty giant.”

After they talked for a while, she took him to the dinner table, and he watched her dainty tongue coming out of her mouth to receive the food, and was more enervated than ever with the thought that he wished she had shared Judy’s desire for eating little boys from earth.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Faris Buckner awoke in real life and realized that he’d been yanked out of sleep by some noise coming from outside somewhere. It soon stopped, and he wished that it hadn’t put an end to the best dream he’d ever had: the dream of talking with Jodie Moore, a beautiful lady who only existed in his dream.

Faris went back to sleep.

Before he knew it, he was talking to Jodie Moore again.

“I couldn’t see you for a while there,” she said, “Did you wake up?”

“I…I don’t fully understand,” said Faris.

His sleeping self had assumed that this dream was reality, in the normal manner in which people do while dreaming.

“I didn’t either, at first,” said Jodie, “I’m only able to talk to see you, when I’m asleep, dreaming. And I have to sleep in the daytime, like the way it first happened. I’ve been sleeping daytimes ever since. My daytime corresponds with your night time. It happened once or twice before, and I saw you, but you hadn’t seen me yet, and so I didn’t say anything until tonight. Because I’d woken up after the first two times, and then started dreaming about you again tonight, I came to understand that I could only see you and hear you while I was asleep, dreaming. It means that I needed to adjust my sleeping pattern to sleep in the daytime. It was the only way to meet you.”

 

*          *          *          *

It's Curtains for Bing by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


At last Bobby decided to break the ice and see what happened.

“Your lovely tongue looks so beautiful,” he said.

“Thank you,” Erin giggled sweetly.

“I love you too, Erin, and I’d love it so much if you were to lick me.”

She smiled affectionately and lifted him gently towards her mouth.

Then her red tongue came out and slid across his shoulders, neck and face like the marvel of the ages. After she’d done it a few times, she withdrew her tongue and opened her mouth just a little. He remained in her gentle clasp and rubbed his hands across her lower lip, and marvelled at the partial view of her tongue in her mouth. She took him back to the bed and lay down and kissed him. The next morning, she went out as well, saying that she was going to see Judy, as they had been friends since their days at school.

 

When Olive’s mouth opened again, Bing was relieved that she hadn’t gulped him down, and also noticed that she had spent the time walking to her house. She placed him on the carpet and went to adjust the position of a chair. He saw a curtain and ran behind it, turning around just in time to see her stride over and bend down. Her long slender fingers pushed the curtain aside, and her other hand seized him. She sat on the lounge room chair and placed him on the table. He watched her mouth closely as her finger played with her lower lip a little. She hadn’t spelt it out in so many words, but he was still fairly certain that she intended to eat him at some point.

They talked for a while and then she put him down on the carpet again, left the room and closed the door. He heard her making some sort of preparations in the kitchen, and knew that he had to act fast. He looked behind the curtain again and saw nowhere that would conceal him from her. Then he got another idea. The curtain was occasionally moving a little. This meant that the wind must have been blowing it. He used his hands and knees to edge his way up the curtain, pressing both knees together to give him some steadiness while he reached higher with his hands each time, and then pulling himself up with his hands. He got to the window ledge and saw that a cling vine had made its way up most of the outside of the wall. He used it to climb down to the garden below, and then ran across the lawn.

 

Samantha lay down on her bed at home, with her face just in front of Artie, just as Erin had done with Bobby, except that she had far more definite plans for Artie.

“Do you know that you’ll be the first little boy in my tummy?” she asked, and stared intently at him, waiting for the full impact to strike him, along with the realisation that there was no to change her mind. This much she conveyed with the look of satisfaction in her eyes.

She rested her chin on her hand for a while, and smiled down at him. Eventually, she closed the bedroom door tight and lay down to sleep, resting her head beside him on the pillow.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Faris Buckner was still processing the incredible nature of his conversation with Jodie Moore, who had just revealed to him that it was happening while they were both asleep.

“So we both exist in our own real lives, but can only make contact with each other in our dreams, and we both have to be asleep at the same time in order for it to happen,” said Faris.

“As far as I know,” said Jodie.

“You’re so adorable, and yet so unreachable,” said Faris.

“We may not always be unreachable. Who knows what the future might hold?”

“I can see your garden beside you. I can just imagine myself sitting there with you, and what it would be like to snuggle cheek to cheek with you… But then, if you’re asleep, you’re not really in your garden, but in your bed. It’s only in my dreams, that you’re in your garden.”

“That’s right.”

“So where am I in your dreams?”

“You always seem to be in the same place, just like right now. You’re walking through a park. It has a lot of circular trimmed bushes, made to look like large balls. It also has a large square with 64 tiles on it, each large enough for you to stand on. They alternate in black and white.”

“Jodie, that’s incredible! I’ve taken lots of walks in that park. I know the one you mean. I’ve even put my camera on a tripod and managed to photograph myself in that park.”

 

*          *          *          *

End Notes:


A Letter to a Diminutive Dinner by timescrybe2

The next morning Florrie changed into a swimming costume and took Brody out to her pool. It was a well patterned one piece purple and white and yellow swimsuit. She sat down on the deck chair and let him snuggle against her neck.

“I’m going to take a swim soon,” she said, “Would you like to rest on the chair and watch me, or go into my mouth and lie on my tongue? I could leave my mouth partly open for you to see the view each time I’m taking my breaths, and gulp in enough air for both of us.”

“Could I climb gently into your mouth myself?” he asked, thinking that it would be a perfect opportunity to touch her lower lip again, following on from the previous night’s kiss.

Florrie agreed and waited until he was inside her mouth. Then she stepped gently down into the water, not wanting to shake him up too much inside her mouth by doing a dramatic dive. She began to swim and he enjoyed the sight of her lower lip from the inside of her mouth so much, that he paid very little attention to the water outside.

 

Later that day, Guy awoke and saw that Judy had gone. Then he noticed that there was a sheet of paper the size of a giant playing card in the cage with him.

 

                                                Dear Little Dinner,

                                                I’ll be out until mid to late

                                                afternoon. You’ll have food

                                                to keep you going in your

                                                cage, and I’ll see you later.

                                                Judy.

 

When the sun indicated that it was about the giant world’s equivalent of 3:30pm, he looked out the window and saw Judy running across the long garden in the distance. This time she was wearing a similar dress, but had her hair worn in a bun behind her head. She drew closer, leaped over a log and kept running. Then she let herself into the house, walked into the room where his cage was, stood in front of it and folded her arms.

“What thoughts have you been having about my mouth and its plans for you?” she asked.

“If you give me a closer look at it, I’ll think about it,” he said.

“Fair enough,” said Judy, taking him from the cage.

She held him in front of her mouth.

Before she could do anything, He leaned his head forward a little and kissed her lower lip, reaching out with his hands to steady his position by pressing his palms against her chin.

The tip of her tongue came out of her mouth to moisten her lips, and touched his face in the process. Even the tip was huge compared to him.

She stared at him, showing the first hint of surprise and the first absence of haughty amusement since she’d purchased him from the stall at the DOWAGERS fete.

“I suppose I’m flattered,” she said, “But you do remember what’s in store for you, don’t you? This can’t possibly go anywhere lasting.”

As she mouthed the words, he saw the front of her tongue in her partly open mouth. It was another prelude for her future dinner plans.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Faris Buckner told Jodie Moore about the black and white tiles on the large square in the park that he was known to frequent.

“They must have been designed as a chessboard, although I’ve never seen any chess pieces in the park. There is a park in the city of Sydney, which has a giant chess board built into it, and lots of almost human sized plastic pieces. People tend to play exhibition games in it, while others look on during lunch hours.”

“What’s chess?” asked Jodie, “I don’t know the game.”

“Really? You haven’t heard of chess? Well the game is not won in the usual way. Each player has 16 pieces with different movement capabilities. For example, one can only move diagonally. Another can only move forwards, backwards or sideways. The king can only move one square at a time in any direction, and cannot move onto a square which is threatened by one of the opponent player’s pieces. The aim of the game is not to capture all of the opponent’s pieces, although capturing some of them can help with the overall goal. The game is in fact won, by trapping the opponent’s king: threatening the square he is on, and every square around him, so that he cannot be saved. That victory is known as check mate.”

Faris woke up. For the rest of the day, he couldn’t get Jodie out of his thoughts.

 

*          *          *          *

Judy’s Thoughts and Erin’s Surprise by timescrybe2

“I think,” said Guy, “That it only needs to last until it’s time for what’s in store for me.”

“I’ll think about it,”said Judy.

She prepared dinner and sat at the table.

He watched her eating again, marvelling at her tongue in awe and trepidation.

Then she took him to her room, shut him in her bedside table drawer while she changed into a night dress and then got into bed. She lay beside him and spoke.

“I’ll give you my attentions as you’ve asked me to, but don’t think that it means a reprieve of any kind.”

“I wasn’t hoping for that, but this means so much to me,” he said, “You’re adorable.”

She pressed her lips to him willingly this time, and spent some time talking and kissing him.

“Now it’s time for you to show your acceptance of what you’ll be doing for me,” she said, “I’m going to sleep now, and I’d like you to spend the night inside my mouth. My tongue starts in my throat, as I once learned in science class. So you can lie on any part of it that feels comfortable, depending on how I’m positioned, and it will be just like the ultimate water bed, except with the water on the outside so that you can feel it.”

“What if you accidentally gulp me down?” he asked.

“This is what I’m trying to make you understand,” said Judy, “What difference would it ultimately make, when I’m going to deliberately gulp you down anyway.”

“It would just give us more time together first, I guess,” he said.

“Well you can spend part of it in here,” she said, and opened her mouth wide and beckoned him in with her finger.

He slid into her mouth and lay on her tongue.

An hour later, she opened her mouth again and slid him out onto her hand.

“I’ve set a date and a time to eat you,” she said.

“When will it be?” he asked.

“Tomorrow night,” said Judy, “You can sleep in my mouth or against my cheek tonight, and I’ll try to make tomorrow as enjoyable for you as possible, given that you’ll be living in expectancy of something formidable. I will be looking forward to it.”

 

The next day, Erin woke up and got out of bed. Still wearing her sleeveless nightgown, she stretched her arms in front of Bobby, and then pushed back her hair with both hands. Everything she did was sweet and feminine and ladylike. Was it possible that she might be as ladylike in responding to his request that he intended to make: that she would eat him?

He decided to use Judy’s announcement of her plans for Guy as a springboard to introduce the idea.

Erin took him to the lounge room and sat down on a chair, as the sun began to fully light up the room.

“What did you think, when Judy said she was going to eat her little boy?” he asked.

“It surprised me,” said Erin.

“I’ve been thinking about it ever since I heard it from your handbag, even though I didn’t see Judy.”

 

*          *          *          *

 

“Good evening, Faris,” said Jodie Moore.

It was another night, and Faris Buckner was dreaming again.

“I enjoyed having you teach me about chess,” said Jodie, “I could pick up a piece like you, between my finger and thumb, just as long as I moved one of my own pieces into the right position to capture it.”

“Well the pieces in Hyde Park are a lot bigger than my finger,” said Faris, “They’re pretty much my size.”

“But they’d be no bigger than MY finger,” said Jodie.

“How can that be, if they’re the same chess pieces?”

“I’m in a land where everyone is large enough that you’d be the size of one of our fingers,” said Jodie.

“That would make you a giant.”

“By your measurements it would. And by mine, I suppose it would make you a very small person.”

“So you’re not on earth.”

“No, but I somehow knew that you were from a place of smaller people, the first time I saw you in my earliest dream about you, before we spoke.”

 

*          *          *          *

 

Elsewhere on the giant world, Colleen was dreaming about Stanley. She dreamt that she had shrunken him and set him to work luring leprechauns out into the open in the meadow near the home she had once had on earth. They didn’t have any success.

“Welcome back, Tim. Anyway it’s an intriguing start.”

She wondered who had said that, and couldn’t see anyone other than shrunken Stanley.

“Thank you, Nathan Ural. It will get better. Trust me.”

Another completely unfamiliar voice from out of nowhere had invaded the ears of the Colleen who was searching the meadow for leprechauns, with a shrunken Stanley on hand to assist.

Reflections from Within by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


“Here’s a picture of the two of us together,” said Erin, lifting a photo album from the table and turning to a recent picture of the two giant girls, “She’s very pretty, isn’t she?”

“I like you more,” said Bobby.

“I never saw Judy’s little boy, but I’m sure I like you more too,” said Erin.

“I do like the novelty of Judy’s idea though,” said Bobby.

“Do you really?” asked Erin.

“I loved watching your tongue while you were eating, and even more while you were licking me. Back at the fete stall, I reciprocated your soon to be declared feelings for me, and then Judy talked about eating her little boy. All I could think of since was how lovely it would be if you were to eat me too, Erin.”

“I wasn’t going to do it, because I didn’t think you’d want me to,” she said, smiling as sweetly as ever, “But if it’s what you really would like me to do, I will.”

“I’ve never wanted anything more. Oh Erin, would you put me into your mouth for a while now?”

“Yes, my little darling.”

Beaming effervescently, she opened her mouth wide. He looked in at her sparkling pink tongue and couldn’t wait to accompany it. Erin tilted her head a little, lowered him into her mouth and closed it. He lay there for some time, swishing from side to side on the limited space that her tongue gave him, and then waited until she opened her mouth and took him out.

“Is it still what you’d like me to do?” she asked.

“I know it is. I can hardly wait. Will you take me to the table and do it now?”

“Alright,” she said.

She took him to the dining room table, set him down on a place mat, and smiled affectionately as she sat down.

“Well I’m settled,” she said, “Do you want to go down straight away?”

“Absolutely,” he said.

“Then I really hope you enjoy it, my love,” she said.

Erin gently lifted him up, and drew him towards her mouth.

He saw the natural movement of her mouth opening and her tongue coming out to receive him. It occurred to him then, that back on earth, he’d seen some girls eat like that and others keep their tongues inside their mouths. He wondered what caused the difference, but was very glad that Erin ate in the way that subconsciously put out her tongue to receive food each time she took a mouthful of anything. In this case, it would be a mouthful of him.

He saw the tongue reach point blank range, and then felt it against his face as he slid into her mouth and continued on down into her throat. He made his way down to her tummy and felt more at home than he’d ever been in Australia. He lay inside her stomache in comfort, and thought about Erin and how much he loved her. She had given him a fantasy made real, which he could never have found by seeking it himself. She had even paid Kiri Williams a small fortune for the chance to take him home with her in the first place. Now she had eaten him.

 

*          *          *          *

 

“The fact that you’re a giant is (pardon the pun) a pretty BIG detail to have not told me in the first place,” said Faris Buckner.

“We had just met, and we are slowly becoming acquainted with each other,” said Jodie Moore, “I didn’t know if you would have liked me as a giant. I don’t even know that now.”

“I like you MOORE as a giant.”

Jodie smiled, showing her even teeth.

“I’ve always liked you being so small, Faris. I’ve never felt that my life was complete until I met someone as interesting as you… and as cute.”

“Knowing this makes me want to meet you more than ever now.”

“If only we knew how to get to each other’s realms.”

“I doubt you could come to mine anyway. You’d attract so much attention, and it would be difficult to find somewhere large enough for you to sit down, for example. Then there’d be the problem of affording enough food to fill your tummy.”

“I know… Oh, I’m sorry, Faris. I can feel myself starting to wake up.”

 

*          *          *          *

Colleen’s Wish Fulfilment by timescrybe2

Meanwhile Colleen’s nostalgic dream of her experience with Stanley in the meadow on earth continued, albeit with more unexplained verbal interruptions. She dreamt that she and Stanley had failed to find any leprechauns. So she casually announced to Stanley that she had expected such an outcome, and would use her contingency plan of eating Stanley himself instead. She went ahead with it, and soon swallowed Stanley for a picnic treat. Then she heard another voice, although Stanley still didn’t seem to have heard anything other than her words to him. He certainly hadn’t reacted.

“Tim, I like the idea of a giantess having a shrunken guy and basically telling him she's going to eat him, and his only choices are to get with the program and accept his fate, or deny it to the bitter end. Either way she gets what she wants.”

This was a third voice, neither of the two that she’d been hearing during her search of the meadow with shrunken Stanley’s assistance. Then she heard another response from the voice who had previously replied to a Nathan Ural.

“Thank you, Brother Zeke. That’s the part I love over and over again myself.”

Colleen awoke and thought that the dream was rather confusing. She remembered chasing an actual leprechaun who’d come upon the scene, while Stanley had gotten away. She had experienced other encounters with him in real life, and finally caught him and eaten him as a giantess, after he had found his way into her world. What she was unaware of was that all of this was the result of a timeline having been rewritten by the leprechauns’ use of the Ring of Reversal. Somehow she had been dreaming of the events of the original timeline. Although she didn’t know this, neither in her dreams nor while awake. Her memories had been reset by the alterations that had been made to the timeline. (See several chapters throughout Book 1 “To Catch a Leprechaun” for all of the details.)

To Colleen, the dream she had just had was just that, nothing more than a dream. She was now a giantess, and had no idea that she had once eaten Stanley much earlier, on earth. She only remembered having eaten him as a giantess. She could make no sense of a dream about having done it earlier on earth, and considered that it was just some sort of wish fulfilment. She remembered the times on earth, when she had dreamt of eating leprechauns. This had been long before her invention of the shrinking device and her discovery of any real leprechauns to confirm their existence. Her dreams had been all she’d had to get by on. As it was, she felt a greater sense of satisfaction at having caught Stanley for the last time, so much later in the piece, and having gobbled him down as a giantess, after he thought he’d escaped that outcome forever by restoring his size.

The one thing that she couldn’t make any sense of was the presence of three arbitrary voices giving a running commentary on her dream self’s version of events. Who were Tim, Nathan and Zeke, and what was their interest in what her dream self had been doing? They seemed to highly approve of Stanley’s alternate fate as it had occurred in the dream? This fascinated Colleen immensely.

Chasings .... and Hide & Seek by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


Bing was most of the way across the lawn, before he heard Olive at the window.

“What do you think you’re doing? Come back here?” she called.

He kept running.

“I’ll come out and catch you!” called Olive.

He reached the flowerbed and darted in.

“Alright, but you’ll soon find that you did all that running for nothing,” said Olive.

She still hadn’t overtly stated what she was going to do with him.

He looked at the window, as she climbed through it, stepped into the garden and ran across the lawn. She stopped and put her hands together and looked down at him. Olive crouched down on all fours and crawled towards the flower bed. She caught him, gave him a stern look, and then smiled.

“It’s alright. I don’t blame you for running away,” she said, and gave him a slow kiss. Then she touched him with the tip of her tongue, while the rest remained concealed inside her mouth.

Olive carried him back to the kitchen, and put him into a baking dish. She folded her arms and looked out the kitchen window behind him. Then she placed the baking dish into the oven, turned it on, and walked out of the room.

 

Samantha put her hair up, sat on a couch and opened her mouth wide, giving him a generous look inside it.  Then she stuck out her tongue at him, withdrew it, stuck it out again and licked his face and shoulders. Suddenly she burst out laughing, showing him her wide open mouth for several seconds, before placing him inside it.

 

After he’d spent half an hour lying in the most beautiful place in existence, he felt her mouth opening. She took him out again.

“What did you think of that?” she asked.

“It would make an excellent hiding place for a game of hide and seek?”

“How do you play that game?” she asked.

He told her.

“It sounds interesting enough on your little earth world. It should be even more interesting in here, with all the places that a little boy like you could hide,” she said, and put him down on the carpet.

She stood up, covered her eyes with her left hand, and said, “I’ll give you plenty of time to run and hide, because my legs are so much longer. I’ll count to 200,” she said.

He could see nowhere in the room that would give him a permanent escape from her. So he decided to use the opportunity to let her think that he wasn’t looking for one. He ran over to the table and hid behind the leg, so that he could peek around and watch her, while she finished her counting. Then she opened her eyes, smiled mirthfully down in no direction in particular, as she had no idea where he was, and walked around the room. He kept edging around the table leg, in order to remain out of sight each time she changed positions. Eventually, she got down on her hands and knees and began crawling around the floor, looking under low chairs, and still not managing to find him.

Then he saw her eyes fix on the table leg that concealed him.

Dreams mean more in Giantland by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

or should I have called it "Dreams mean VORE in Giantland"?

Surely she could not see his eye alone peeking around at her. Nonetheless, she crawled gleefully towards the table leg. He wondered what had given him away, and then he saw that his shadow was casting at an angle that was visible to her, even though his own body was concealed by the table leg. She came over, picked him up, stood up and enjoyed a glass of soft drink and then a lollipop. Samantha took him to her bedroom and snuggled in with him for a daytime rest, lying down and talking, but not going to sleep.

 

*          *          *          *

 

The sleeping Faris Buckner could no longer see the awoken Jodie Moore in his dream. However, he did see something else. He saw himself surrounded by a glowing circular portal, with a tremendous view beyond. It was a giant sized tree on a hilltop, presumably in Jodie’s realm, with a spectacular mountain look out from the grass in front of the tree. Just beyond the portal which seemed to surround him, he could see a flower as large as his own body. It must have been Jodie’s realm.

Faris then awoke and tossed and turned for over two hours in the middle of the night. He was so excited by the dream he had just had, and by everything that Jodie had told him before her disappearance as she’d awoken in real life.

Finally he dropped off to sleep again.

“I’m glad you came back,” said Jodie, “I took a long time to drop off again.”

“It seems that we can remember our waking hours now in our dreams,” said Faris.

“That’s useful for keeping track of things.

“I stayed asleep while you were awake, and dreamt of a giant tree on a hilltop, with a beautiful mountain view behind it.”

“I know where that is!” said Jodie, “It’s my turn to be amazed that you can dream of a place that you’ve never seen.”

 

*          *          *          *

 

Colleen had another dream. She dreamt once again, that she was back on earth, and that she had caught a leprechaun in her home beyond the meadow, only to discover that he was really a shrunken student named Henry. The lad had overheard her talking to Frances about shrinking and eating someone. He had subsequently dyed his hair a different colour to disguise himself, snuck into her house, shrunken himself with her machine, and passed himself off as a leprechaun in order to be eaten by her. She had learned his identity and kissed him before eating him. It was then that she heard voices again, the same ones that she had heard before.

“I didn’t think I’d ever be one to enjoy scenarios with willing vore victims in them, Tim, but you’ve won me over. I love this and the way it feels fresh from the normal affair that I enjoy.”

“What normal affair can he possibly be talking about?” thought the dream self of Colleen, “I basically pioneered this eating activity with my shrinking device.

“Thank you indeed, Brother Zeke,” came the voice she knew as Tim, “As it continues, every avenue of interaction will be covered from willing to not willing at all and yet still enjoying it in some way.”

Colleen awoke, befuddled by another bizarre dream, in which events were different from those she remembered in real life. Again she didn’t know that she had just dreamt the events of the original timeline. As she remembered things, Henry had written a story about being eaten by a lady teacher as an English class composition assignment, as a way of letting her know how he felt about the idea. She had then invited him out after school and surprised him with her shrinking device and eaten him with his full cooperation, for their mutual pleasure. (Again, see various chapters of Book 1: “To Catch a Leprechaun” for all the pertinent details).

Preparations with Laughter by timescrybe2

The next time Brody saw Florrie, she was wearing a black and white dress, which made her look something like a walking chessboard, except infinitely more beautiful. She took him into the kitchen, set him on the bench, and took out a dish to make her next meal.

“What are you going to prepare?” he asked, as she put one hand by her side and one on her hip.

She smiled resplendently at him.

“Why naturally I’m going to prepare you,” she said.

“I thought you were in love with me too.”

“I am. I think you’re a lovely young man to have kept me company since I bought you, and you’ll make a lovely meal too.”

He looked from her face, past her high breasts, down her stomach and all the way to her feminine waist, as he realized that this had been her two fold plan in buying him from the stall all along. The closed her hand around him and put him into the dish.

“But I’ll be in your tummy, forever. I liked being in your mouth while you were swimming, because your tongue is so sweet and stunning.”

“Why thank you,” she said, “I liked it a lot myself.”

“But I don’t want to be swallowed.”

“Well I paid a lot of money for you, and you’re mine to do with as I please,” she said, placing his dish into the oven, as her face took on the first stern look he’d ever seen, “So I will swallow you, and you might as well get accustomed to the idea.”

With that she closed the oven door and walked away over to a chair and sat down.

 

Judy awoke, put on a long red dress, wore her hair down, came to see Guy, took his cage out and set it on a rock beside the pond in her backyard. She did some gardening, went inside for a few minutes, and casually striding out with a look of mockery and amusement on her face, now wearing a dark brown dress. She sat down on the rock, picked him up and kissed him.

After a while, she took him inside, went and sat on her bed and spent the rest of the morning talking with him until it was late in the day. Guy found that her amusement (at his helplessness and at her own plans for him) only served to increase the attractiveness of the looks in her eyes and on her lips. She was far more exciting than any girl he’d ever seen and admired from afar on earth. Then she stood up, put him on her dresser and folded her arms and smiled.

“Has the morning gone as fast for you as it has for me?” she asked, with a look of amusement in her eyes.

“Yes, but it was worth every second of it,” said Guy.

Her face was still full of laughter while she carried him to the kitchen, prepared him at the bench and placed him into the oven. She walked out of the kitchen and left him to warm up.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Jodie Moore then told Faris that, when she’d dropped off to sleep again, it must have been in the period that he had awoken and tossed and turned for two hours.

The Dynamic Dreams of Colleen and Jodie by timescrybe2

“What did you dream about, while you couldn’t see me?” he asked.

“The other side of the portal that you were dreaming about, unless I miss my guess,” said Jodie, “It was in a forest, between a village with a high school and a country hillside with a meadow, which was ironically inhabited by folk who are so tiny to you, just as you are to me.”

“There are legends of little folk in Ireland. They’re called Leprechauns. I guess, to you, I’m a Leprechaun in size difference at least.”

“Maybe they have come into your world from a realm of even smaller people.”

“I think it’s more likely that they always lived in Ireland, but in secrecy, if they even exist at all.”

“Maybe you don’t really exist either. Perhaps every conversation we’ve had, even the fact of you telling me about yourself dreaming, is all just part of a dream in my mind.”

“Except that the identification of known places in each other’s realms kind of proves it’s all real. I’m not just dreaming you, and you’re not just dreaming me. We exist. It’s just that so far, we’ve only been able to see and communicate with each other, when we’re dreaming.”

“I’ve never seen the portal you mentioned, when I’ve been at that mountain lookout,” said Jodie.

“There were large flowers in front of it. I noticed one in particular, the nearest one, which showed me that it was in a giant realm,” said Faris.

Then he awoke. He wondered if Jodie had stayed asleep. It was morning.

 

*     *       *        *

 

Colleen dreamt of the time she had gone on a sabbatical from teaching while still on earth, and hired Patrick to work as her test subject for a shrinking device which she had actually already invented and perfected, let him romance her until she surprised him by using it.

Then she heard Brother Zeke’s mysterious voice from thin air again, as he said, “The build-up is killing me! I love it though. I’m looking forward to seeing Colleen give Patrick that one-way trip to her stomach!”

Then Tim’s voice responded with, “Several instalments to go, and wait until you see what happens after that.”

Patrick had temporarily escaped into her yard, until she went out in hot pursuit and eventually caught and ate him. He had led her a merry chase, climbing onto outdoor objects and keeping both her mind and body active while she made every effort to run him down. In the end, he’d had to accept that her machine had done its work on him permanently, and that no change of mind on his part, about being eaten later in return for romance earlier, could possibly bring about a reciprocating change of mind on her part. He had gone down her throat, and she had had no regrets.

Colleen awoke again. This time, the dream had been an exact replication of the events that she recalled from real life back in her days on earth. This was because those events had been the same and unaltered on both the original and the reset timelines. The leprechauns had not known about Patrick’s problems and had therefore made no effort to alter them after they’d used the Ring of Reversal to reset time.

So the only peculiar aspect of this dream was the vocal exchange between the ephemeral Brother Zeke and Tim.

For Most of Her Waking Hours by timescrybe2

Olive returned to her kitchen and sat down on a wide chair and looked across at the oven, waiting for the timer to ring, to indicate that Bing had warmed up without getting burnt. Bing looked across at her crossed legs, her long elegant dress, her distant look of contentment, and eventually, at her approaching the oven. She took him out and carried him to the dining table and sat down. Her soft hands were just in front of him, and her lips were high above. She smiled across at him.

“It won’t be much longer and you’ll be down in my tummy,” she said.

Olive closed her fingers around him with one hand, lifted him up towards her mouth, which was just starting to show the front of her tongue. She tasted him with the tip, and then put it out a little more and slid it across his face. She did this a number of times, and then opened her mouth wide. He looked inside and saw her full tongue in breathtaking detail. Within seconds he would be inside her mouth, unable to do anything more than he could currently have attempted. Probably within minutes after that, he would be gulped down inside her throat, and carried all the way to her tummy. There was absolutely nothing he could do … except enjoy the pleasurable parts of it.

She squeezed him a little, not tightly enough to hurt him, but just enough to assert her dominance of the situation, and then placed him gently into her mouth, sliding him over her lovely lower lip and onto her tongue. Darkness descended upon him as her mouth closed behind him. He thought back to the fact that, a few days ago, he had been at school in Australia. Now he was about to slide down a beautiful giant woman’s throat. Her tongue felt moist and soft beneath him, and he would not have minded in the least if she’d kept him in her mouth for the best part of her waking hours, and let him out occasionally to talk to him or kiss him. However, her mouth was only the first stop on the journey she had in store for him.

Olive gulped, and he was drawn in helplessly. He knew the futility of struggling, but did his best to remain close to the top of her throat for as long as possible, but only seconds later, Olive relentlessly took a second powerful gulp, despatching him deep down her throat and into her stomach.

 

Samantha had let down her hair. She put on a long pink dress, sat on a couch, kissed Artie several times, smiled at him with pleasure at the anticipation of eating him, stuck out her tongue, and then opened her mouth a little. He caught glimpses of her pink tongue and could not help admiring it yet again. He considered the fact that the writers of fairytales had never really touched on the pleasant aspects of being eaten by a pleasant giantess. She went and put him on her pillow and lay down with her giant well dressed body beside him for hours, until the day was well into the afternoon.

 

*     *       *        *

 

Asleep once again the next night, Faris Buckner told Jodie Moore how much he would like to meet her and kiss her giant lips.

“I could get to the mountain lookout again easily enough,” said Jodie.

“I’ll have to spend my life savings on a boat to Ireland, and then all the accommodation and travelling within Ireland that I shall need to do, in order to find that school, and the meadow.”

“I must be very important to you, if you would go to all that trouble for me.”

“Of course you are. I only hope I’m just as important to you.”

“You have been, ever since I first saw you, even before you saw me.”

 

As soon as he awoke, Faris went to book his boat trip to Ireland, and packed only one change of clothes as well as pyjamas into a backpack. He would travel light, and wash each set of clothes alternatively, wherever he could, in streams if necessary, while wearing the other. They could be hung out to dry, while he slept.

 

*     *       *        *

 

Colleen dreamt about a private investigator named Flanigin being hired to investigate the mysterious disappearances of Henry and Patrick, and then she heard the voices again.

“I like where this is headed with the P.I. This will certainly be interesting!” said Brother Zeke.

“I think it will surprise you enjoyably too. Thanks for the encouragement once again,” said Tim.

All’s Fair in Fetes and Vore by timescrybe2

“It’s been really nice to spend this time with you, at least,” said Artie.

“I like to get to know my meals, when they can talk and fall in love with me,” said Samantha.

“I certainly have.”

“I’ll bet you wish you’d gotten away at some point though,” said Samantha.

“Of course, but there’s no sense in wishing for the impossible. Better to enjoy the best aspects of a situation as it actually is.”

“Well you might have an opportunity to combine the two, or at least to make your wishes a possibility, while still enjoying the best of it.”

“What do you mean?” asked Artie.

“I’ll give you a chance to get away by playing hide and seek outside,” she said, “It will give you something to hope for, and give me a lot of fun. Since you taught me that game, I’ll consider it fair exchange.”

So, in effect, she willingly set up the same scenario which Olive and Bing were experiencing that day. She took him outside, gave him a countdown with her eyes closed, and then ran through the garden, looking for him, until she got down on all fours and carefully checked all the flower beds. He saw her narrowing things down to the hiding place that he had, and knew that any attempt to flee further away would draw her attention. She closed in on him, and then lay down in front of the plants which had temporarily concealed him, and smiled, very pleasantly, but with a clear warning of what was to come.

He stared at her smiling eyes and her soft cheeks, and stepped forward and kissed one cheek, then walked to the other side of her face and kissed the other. She then turned her head and kissed his face.

“Well it looks like I won,” she said, standing up and carrying him to the kitchen.

She began preparing him.

“It was hardly a fair game, with the stakes being exponentially unequal and you having a huge size advantage and the familiarity with your own garden.

“I gave you a chance, when I could have just eaten you the first day you got here!” she said, and closed the oven door and left him.

If only he and Brody had escaped to compare notes about the similarity of their current situations, it would have made for an interesting discussion.

Samantha sat down, folded her arms and stared at the oven window, clearly still upset by his accusation of unfairness.

The look in her eyes bored into him, even from halfway across the kitchen. It seemed to be saying something else: “I’ll eat you all up, and your opinion of fairness doesn’t mean a thing.”

She soon came and took him from the oven, placed him on the dining table, and then went to fetch a cup of water, before sitting at the table herself.

The friendly look returned to her eyes as she raised the cup to her mouth with both hands and drank from it.

“Now I’m going to eat you all up,” she said.

He tried backing away from her hand, but she giggled with glee as her hand lunged past him and cut off his escape. She picked him up, stuck her tongue out at him, let him savour the view, and then licked him several times. Opening her mouth wide, she placed him inside, and then all went dark. He soon felt her gobbling him down.

 

*     *       *        *

 

End Notes:

Next: Faris's dream quest for Jodie Moore continues.....

Guided while Sleeping by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


When Faris reached Ireland, he made no attempt to adjust his sleeping and waking hours to fit in with Ireland’s. It would have thrown his sleeping pattern out of phase with Jodie Moore’s, and made it impossible for them to dream their way into conversations with each other. This meant that Faris had to sleep on the grass for 6 to 8 hours in the daytime, and be awake walking for most of the night.

He had studied an atlas before leaving Australia, and brought it with him on the boat. This had enabled him to narrow down the most likely part of Ireland to find a village separated by a forest with a countryside meadow.  However, there were still several candidate locations to try, and even if he found the right forest, a portal concealed within it would not be easy to locate either.

The first time he fell asleep, he explained this to Jodie.

“But remember that I’ve been sleeping in the daytime in order to dream while you’re dreaming,” said Jodie, “I think that’s why I never met you until the first time I slept in the daytime. I believe that my realm’s nights are concurrent with your Ireland’s nights. That’s why they were out of synch with your Australia’s nights. It’s probably because the portal to my realm is in Ireland. Now that you’re in Ireland too, we can both sleep nights and talk in our dreams, until you find your way here.”

“If I do find my way, and I’ll certainly try,” he said.

“You will. Haven’t you noticed how much clearer our views of each other are, since you got to your Ireland?” asked Jodie.

“Come to think of it, you looked a little like an older worn film, or one taken with a camera not fully in focus. I could see that you are beautiful, but the image of you is clearer now.”

“The same for me with the image of you. At first, I thought that you were slightly unclear because of your tiny size, but now I know what our dream images are improved by closer proximity.”

 

*     *       *        *

 

Colleen relived in her dreams the time when she had shrunken Private Investigator Dick Flanigin, and he had escaped her. Now she dreamt of the events where Dick had been found by a former client named Brenda Leesil, who was apparently a former client of Dick’s, when his tiny self had reached the public gardens in the Irish village.

Brenda had eaten Dick herself.

Then she heard Brother Zeke’s voice again, saying, “It was definitely a surprise to see Brenda be the one to suddenly gulp our private Dick.”

While Zeke laughed a little at himself, Tim’s voice said, “Yes, he got deeply into solving that mystery.”

Colleen awoke, intrigued. The events had been the same in both timelines, although Colleen only knew of the events of the reset one, naturally having no awareness of the fact that time had been reset at all. She was again fascinated by her dreams, and on a new level this time. She had not known what had happened to the real life shrunken Dick Flanigin after he had escaped her. She wondered if the dream she’d just had about this unknown Brenda Leesil had been true in real life, or was it an account as equally altered as her dreams of Stanley and Henry? If she’d still been on earth, she could have explored the village to see if a Brenda Leesil existed. It was inconsequential anyway. Colleen had certainly eaten Patrick and Henry, and to her, Dick Flanigin had been the one who’d gotten away. Once again, she didn’t know what to make of Zeke and Tim.

Lunch & Judy by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay in continuing this story. I was ill for months.

Florrie sat in the another chair, not dissimilar to Samantha’s or Olive’s, but much closer to the oven, so that all Brody could see was her head and torso. He looked at her stern face as she opened the oven door, took him to the table and sat down. Her lips looked more kissable than ever, as he recalled an earth expression, “You’re gorgeous, when you’re mad.” She would never have heard it, but she was certainly giving it a renewed sense of truth.

She licked her lips twice with the tip of her tongue, and then lifted him towards it. Suddenly she swished her tongue from side to side, moving it in all directions. He noticed that the side on view of a swishing tongue was an incredible sight in itself. She then drew him closer, as she continued her swishing motion, so that the side of her tongue slid against his face and neck, and then the other side, and the top, and the tip, as it moved around, exploring every taste sensation which he was no doubt providing her. He did not think it an opportune moment to admit that she was providing him with sensations as well. Then she drew her head back just a little, opened her mouth wide and let him gape inside in awe.

After that, Florrie opened her mouth slowly this time, extending her tongue just enough to cover her lower lip, and slid him into her mouth.

If only she had been planning to let him out again, it would all have been more than worthwhile. Her open maw yawned with him inside it, and a cavernous throat awaiting him in the background. She enjoyed the taste, being sure to get every second of her well spent money’s worth, and then sent him on his way down her throat.

 

Judy came walking into the kitchen, her long dress swaying casually, as she looked across the room at the oven, taunting him with her eyes. She sat down on a chair and crossed her legs, and rested her hand against her tilting temple, while she waited for him to warm up in the oven. He looked across, infatuated, and studied her stomach for a while, before letting his eyes wander all over the rest of her.

Judy came over and took him from the oven and began carrying him to the table. He looked up at her amused eyes and her soft white neck below her chin. He found himself staring at her lips as she sat down at the table, lowering him to her place mat. She smiled with amusement, looking down at him from a great height which meant nothing to her, closed her hand around him, lifted him up, taunted him a little with the touch of the tip of her tongue, and then put her entire tongue out, slid him over it and into her mouth. He felt a strange awareness of her own sense of triumph, as her mouth now surrounded him and could send him sliding away with a mere gesture.

Judy made the gesture and went to her room to read a book.

 

*          *          *          *

Millicent and Manuscript by timescrybe2

From the day of his arrival in Ireland onwards, Faris Buckner adjusted his sleeping hours to Ireland’s nights, so that they would line up with Jodie Moore’s nights. That way, they would both be able to talk to each other in the dreams of their nights, and he could search for the portal in the daytimes.

“I think there’s another benefit of this,” said Faris, “The clearer the image of you becomes in my dreams, the closer I am to the portal. If it starts to look less focused, I’ll know I’m going in the wrong direction.”

“And then there’s the most important benefit of all,” said Jodie, “When you do find the portal, we can meet each other in the daytime, while we’re awake.”

After several weeks, Faris came to a village which seemed similar to the description given to him by Jodie in one of their dreaming sessions. It had a high school, a set of public gardens, and a forest on its outskirts. He walked through the forest, looking for the portal, came to the other end and saw the countryside, and found the meadow. It was most likely the correct forest, and yet he had not found the portal.

Then it occurred to him that this would be unlikely, as a portal on a wide pathway through a forest would have been visible to anyone who walked through it. In such a case, Jodie would have found lots of people his size passing through the portal, each time she had gone to the mountainside lookout in her realm. She’d never seen the portal in the mountainside flowerbed either. It was getting late in the day, and he simply lay down in the meadow to camp out for another night’s sleep.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Colleen dreamt again, but this time only that she was hearing mysterious voices. Brother Zeke and Nathan Ural weren’t speaking, but a girl named Millicent was:

“What a shame, I was reading the story and didn't leave a review yet? My bad, I'm sorry lol!

Well, I still didn't finish reading the story to the last published chapter as real life was being really busy (I mean it hahaha) and I was having little energy or time left for enjoying stories, but this week things got lighter on me and I'm finally having time to read something without collapsing on bed hahahaha!

My favourite chapter so far is "How he made his way". Having the preteen boy wanting to be eaten by his own teacher and all the thing he did to accomplish his desire was pretty interesting, but I still have almost 1/3 of the story to be read yet, so let's see if it remains being my favourite chapter when I read everything.”

Millicent’s voice was an unfamiliar addition to the invisibly sourced dialogue that Colleen had somehow been hearing. Then she heard Tim again, this time responding to Millicent’s apparent appraisal of Colleen’s dream self’s alternate adventure with Henry. Colleen’s dream self recalled the earlier dream, but still didn’t know that it was actually the event sequence from a previous timeline.
“Thanks for saying so,” said Tim, “It's up to 154 chapters in my manuscript, with plenty of twists and surprises to come.

If I were that boy, I'd be trying everything to bring it about too, along with a time trick or a teleporter to undo the effect afterwards.

Then of course, I could do it again, and again, and again....”

Chapters? Manuscript? Colleen was more confused than ever when she awoke. Had somebody learned of her secret shrinking and gobbling activities and written them down as a form of fictional entertainment? If that was even the case, why did she only know about it while she was asleep?

Technicolored Romance by timescrybe2

While dreaming, Faris told Jodie of his progress. She said that she had been going to the mountainside for walks every day, and had lain down and crawled a little way into the flowerbed and seen the portal.

“I’ll lie down with my face to the portal tomorrow,” she said, “That way, you might be able to see my face from your side, rather than just flowers that look much like the trees of your little forest.”

Faris awoke the next morning, and went back down from the meadow, slowly into the forest and well off the path. He had to step nimbly between many trees for over an hour, and then he saw Jodie’s face, or as much as he could make out of it from his side of the portal. Her face was lying sideways on her open hand, looking into the portal.

He saw her lips moving, but could not hear anything.

“Jodie!” he called to her.

She pointed to her ear with her other hand, and her face took on a questioning look, to indicate that she could not hear him either.

He made his way over to the portal and stepped through and virtually threw his face at her giant lower lip. She removed her hand from under her temple and gently lifted him up onto her turning chin, so that she looked up at the clouds. He lay down on her chin, resting his face on her lower lip.

“We found each other,” he said.

“And we’re awake.”

“And it’s real.”

“Of course it’s real, tiny Faris. I knew it had to be.”

“It’s also in colour. Now I know for 100 percent certainty that we’re not dreaming.”

She eventually moved him down to snuggle on her neck, and they talked in person for the next two hours.

“I’ll show you the view,” she said at last, and sat up.

She stood up slowly and stepped out of the flowerbed, walked over to the tree, sat down on the grass and leaned her back against the tree. She put her hands in her lap, and let him sit on the open palm and look out at the cliffside and the valleys far below. It was even more breathtaking than the Irish countryside to which he had awoken that very same morning.

They talked for a little longer, and he felt that first dose of ecstasy that comes from enjoying the conversation with someone much loved and wanting it to go on forever.

Then she lifted him up and sat him on her shoulder. They continued to talk, looking at the view. He often turned his head to look sideways at her face. There was something very sweet and elegant and pleasant about the side on view of a beautiful lady’s face.

After a while, she turned her face to him and pressed her lips to his entire face. Then her hand came up to rest him in her palm, and hold him near her lips.

She kissed him slowly again.

“That’s so nice,” he said.

Jodie slowly put out her tongue. It was right in front of him. She slid it gently from his shoulders and neck, over his face, so that each part of her tongue slowly passed over his shoulders and neck and face. It was soft, moist, incredibly beautiful, and made him feel more thrilled than ever to be with her, rather than any of the girls he’d once liked in Australia.

“That’s so much nicer still,” he said.

“Thank you,” said Jodie.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Colleen dreamt that she had dug up the meadow and sprayed the invisible leprechauns with food colouring and caught them all, along with an escaped shrunken admirer named Tarquin.

Then she heard Brother Zeke’s voice again:

“I’m glad that Colleen has finally caught her much longed for leprechauns. I’m looking forward to her making meals of them.”

The voice known as Tim replied, “And you’ll see that for sure, as soon as I’m back in full health. Sorry about the delay, folks.”

Once awake, Colleen was certain of one thing. If this Tim did exist, he seemed to have as much fascination with the idea of being eaten as Henry had done.

She was exhilarated with the vivid recollection of the way the dream had depicted her assault on the meadow and her capture of the leprechauns. The dream had made her wish that she had really achieved such an outcome. She was unaware that, in a previous timeline, she most certainly had.

End Notes:


A Mid-afternoon Mite’s Dream by timescrybe2

Jodie moved Faris closer still to her mouth, and then put her tongue out to the side, as he had seen some women do on earth, when they were about to lick their lips. Instead of licking her lips alone, her tongue slid against the left side of his face along with his left shoulder. It looked magnificent, just before it became too close to see clearly, and then felt amazing. Then she turned her head slightly, and moved him slightly too, and did the same to his right shoulder and the rights side of his face, using the other side of her tongue.

“I’m not just in love. I’m more than ever before, much more than ever before … I can’t even express how this feels!” said Faris.

“I know. I feel uniquely happy too,” said Jodie.

She turned to a picnic basket she’d left beside the tree, when she’d first arrived at the lookout alone. She gave him generous portions of lettuce and other food, and ate the rest herself. Then she let him lean into a large thermos and drink as much water as he needed to alleviate his accumulated thirst. After that, she raised it to her mouth, and gulped down the remains of the water. She licked her lips again, and took out a handkerchief and dried her mouth. She sat with Faris, picked him up once more and pressed her lips slowly to his face and kept them there for a long time. It was the kiss that he’d literally dreamt of while asleep and daydreamed about while awake for weeks and weeks.

Jodie slowly withdrew her mouth, and opened it wide. He looked in at her tongue and instantly recalled how much he had enjoyed her licks before they’d had lunch. Jodie slowly put out her tongue again, and he eagerly anticipated another round of exciting licks.

Rather than sliding her tongue itself this time, she lowered him gently onto it. He put his arms out in front of him and slid them from side to side across the back of her tongue.

“This feels lovely, Jodie! I can’t say how much this has been by far the happiest day of my life.”

Jodie’s tongue drew him inside her mouth. He slid around and looked out for several minutes.

He could see the cliffside, the valleys, and more immediately in front of him, her lower lip from the other side this time.

“It’s like a moist mattress to lie on,” he said, “Imagine the dreams I could have here, if we both fell asleep. Are you tired enough to try it? The lunch has made me a little soporific?”

He heard Jodie fiddling with something, and then saw her hold up a sign she’d written on giant notepad paper, so that it was clearly visible from inside her mouth:

 

                                    “Yes, I am feeling soporific myself.

                                    Let us see if we drop off, and find

                                    out what dreams we might have.”

 

“Our views of each other in the dreams would be the clearest of all, at this proximity,” said Faris.

Memories and other Alternatives by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


He lay down on his stomach, with his face and neck resting on the front of her tongue. The feeling was indescribably wonderful. When he finally fell asleep, he immediately saw Jodie.

“Good afternoon, my lovely little friend. I must have dozed off a little before you. I’ve been waiting a while. You were right. It is a very close view now, although I still see you in your Blue Mountains park on the chess board tiles.”

“And I still see you in your garden, but my memories of being on your tongue while your mouth was open are still at the forefront of my mind.”

 

*          *          *          *

 

Colleen dreamt again of her capture of the leprechauns. The dream picked up from where the previous one had left off. Then she heard Brother Zeke and Tim talking again:

“Glad to see you're back and in good health!” said Brother Zeke, “Another great chapter! All those lucky leprechauns got to see the inside of Colleen's stomach and now Tarquin is next! I'm surprised none of the other leprechauns came back to save their brethren, smart of them as I think Colleen would have happily gulped them all.

I know if I were one of the leprechauns I would have offered to help her find more leprechauns, either being bait for the remainder in the tunnels, or help her locate others. I'd definitely be a massive traitor.”
“I've actually drafted several future chapters already. There will be a rescue subplot involving the leprechauns so far still free, but I don't want to spoiler malfunction at all. So stay tuned,” said Tim.

This Tim had taken her past experiences to unexplored levels of fiction. If she’d thought of digging up the meadow, she realised after waking up, she could have pulled off the culinary coup of all time, and eaten an entire tiny town of leprechauns as well as Tarquin.

Somehow Tim had known of her aspirations and her activities, and come up with ideas that had surpassed even her own incredible achievements. Colleen wanted to know more, wanted to see what other nonesuch adventures Tim had apparently scripted up for her in whatever realm he occupied. She wanted to know how he was doing all this, and who he was. She wished that she had been able to think of attempting to speak to Tim in her dreams. Yet her dream self seemed to be only capable of living a mixture of her real life recollections and drastically altered versions of events. Not once had her dream self ever thought of trying to verbally interact with Tim.

Something else struck her too. Tim had some form of audience who felt only admiration for Colleen’s dining achievements most of the time. Although Brother Zeke’s latest response did seem to indicate some instinct of self preservation that would eventually come into play. If she ever found a way to meet him, she would soon see to it that his instincts only served him in vain. As for Tim, she still didn’t know what on earth or Giantland to make of him. If he did exist outside of her dreams, was he living on earth somewhere, writing about everything that ever happened to her and more? How could she ever find out? Could she lure him to the Giant land, and if she did, would eating him put an end to all of the dreams and ideas and additional adventures that she’d only discovered while having those dreams?

All the Encouragement he wanted by timescrybe2

“I wonder what will happen if we sleep past the sunset. I wouldn’t be able to find my way back home in the dark,” said Jodie.

“Maybe we can will ourselves to wake up after a while,” said Faris.

They talked in the dream for 20 minutes, and then the soporific effect of the food wore off for Faris. He woke up in her mouth. He slid a little from side to side on her tongue, to awaken her too, and then she woke up as well.

He was facing the front of her mouth, so that he would see the view of everything outside, as soon as she opened her mouth.

He felt her mouth moving, and then he was gulped into her throat. He felt it all around him, and then felt another significant gulp carrying him down into her stomach.

He couldn’t feel or smell any of the food that she had eaten before. In fact, her stomach seemed like a dry soft comfortable cavern. He would have to wait for her to cough him up in a few minutes, as he had no means of climbing out of her stomach and back up into her throat and out through her mouth himself.

He felt a slight movement around him and then a more lengthy general movement for over an hour, but no upward movement of himself. Jodie was not coughing, not even attempting to, apparently. He suddenly understood that she had swallowed him intentionally. He lay in her stomach thinking back through everything that had happened in their dreams and in reality, since he had first met her, and took in the fact that it had all come to this.

Hours later, he dropped off to sleep, and began to dream. Soon he saw Jodie and heard her, talking to him in their dreams.

“Jodie, why did you eat me? It’s a wonder I haven’t been digested yet.”

“You won’t be digested at all, little darling. I’ve swallowed you into the front compartment of my stomach. The rear compartment has probably digested all the food that I had for lunch.”

She explained to him about the two compartments of a giantess’s stomach, in much the same way as the giantess Moynie had explained it to another earthling. (See Chapter 87 of Book 1: “To Catch a Leprechaun”.)

“But how long do I have to stay in here before you cough me up?”

“I’m not going to cough you up,” said Jodie, casually.

“How can I be your boyfriend from here? I can’t get near your lips or kiss you, or look at the views anymore.”

“You can see them in your dreams, if I’m dreaming about you at the same time,” said Jodie, “Although that will grow less frequent as time progresses. I already have a boyfriend.”

“But you said he died.”

“That was my previous boyfriend. I met another one soon afterwards, and we’ve been together for quite a while before I first dreamt about you.”

“Then why did you lead me on?”

“I told you that I was incomplete in some way, until I met you. As soon as I knew of a cute guy your size, I knew it would be so nice to eat you up and keep you in my tummy. I knew that you’d fallen in love with me, so that you would seek out a way to meet me in person, just as I’d hoped and planned. I told you everything that I knew you wanted me to say to you, to encourage you along. When you arrived here, I gave you a whole afternoon of kisses and company, and then I gobbled you down. That was always my intention, little friend.”

 

*          *          *          *

 

Colleen dreamt of placing Tarquin into a pavlova and the dessert dish into her oven, and then she heard Brother Zeke and Tim talking about it:

“That’s high praise Colleen gave Tarquin there,” said Zeke, “I really love the oven idea. It’s like Colleen gave Tarquin and the leprechauns their own little role and agency in helping her prepare them to be her food.”

“The surviving leprechauns will be back in a few chapters’ time,” said Tim, “I’ve always thought that looking out of the oven window at my giantess would be a visual thrill of anticipation.”

Colleen was gob smacked.

“Who are these people?” she thought, when she awoke again.

Paved with Food Intentions by timescrybe2

Faris remembered that Jodie had called him “little friend” on the mountainside that afternoon. Something had not sounded quite right about that at the time, but he had not been able to work out why. He now saw clearly, that she had not called him “little boyfriend,” because she already had a boyfriend her own size.

“No wonder you enjoyed the thought of my being a chess piece for you to capture,” he said, recalling their early discussion about chess.

“And captured you are, little friend. You will stay in my tummy forever, and only see me in my garden in our shared dreams. This outcome is amply congenial and satisfactory for me, and there’s nothing you can do to induce me to let you out of there.”

“I guess there isn’t,” said Faris.

“I’m glad you’ve accepted that, for your sake. There’s no peace in worrying about things you can’t change.”

“Is it OK if I’m still in love with you?”

“It would be a moot point if you couldn’t stop feeling that way. I’m comfortable with it, and just as flattered as before. You are uniquely cute, perhaps even among people your own size. Maybe that’s why I only dreamt of you and not other earthlings.”

“I guess so. I am unusually handsome.”

“If not unusually modest.”

“Sorry,” he said.

“It’s alright,” she laughed, “You can always say anything to me.”

“In a way this is no worse than before I got here in person. I’m used to relying on the dreams to interact with you.”

“I understand, but it’s not the same as before. Back then, you entertained the hope of finding me and meeting me in person and being my boyfriend in this giant land, didn’t you?”

“That was pretty much how I’d planned it out, yes. I was never going to return to earth. I wanted to be with you for the rest of my days.”

“Well it won’t be as you planned it, but you will certainly be with me.”

They talked until he awoke in her stomach, unaware of the time of night or day it was, and he lay awake and came to terms with his new life.

After a few weeks of interactive dreaming with Jodie, Faris had become sufficiently enamoured of the situation.

“One thing I’m sure of is that I’d rather be with you like this than have never met you at all,” said Faris, “Although I can’t decide whether I’d rather have continued to dream about you on earth, rather than in your stomach. I guess the best of both worlds, within what you were really offering, would have been to have had most of that fabulous day on the mountainside with you, and then escaped to earth and continued our interactive dreams,” he told her one night.

“I’m personally glad that it worked out this way,” said Jodie, “But you’ve seen how infrequent our shared dreams have become. I tend to only think of you when I’m alone in the daytimes now, while I’m awake. I don’t expect that I will dream about you again after tonight. So this will be our last interactive time of talking together. I’ll always be happy to have you in there. You must simply make the most of your situation. Goodbye little friend.”

Just like that, he was consigned to a life in her stomach, with no more interactive dreams, only the feel of her tummy around him during his waking hours, and the knowledge that she had willingly swallowed him into it and continued on with her perfectly happy existence.

 

*          *          *          *

When Two became Giants by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Sorry for another long delay between chapters. I was unable to log in and post anything the previous several times I attempted because of "fatal ssq error encountered" messages and unhelpful image verification software being applied to the login process. I wish it would be made simple.

Colleen’s dreams continued to surprise her. She dreamt of one of her students at the Irish high school named Edith. The girl had snuck into the science laboratory with a boy named Connor and found Colleen’s portable shrinking device. Edith had shrunken Connor and taken him home to eat him. Colleen had no knowledge of any real life occurrences of this nature, firstly because she’d not known about it in the original timeline, and secondly because it had been reset with a replacement timeline.

“I like this character Edith,” came Brother Zeke’s voice again, “Connor may never be her boyfriend. But at least he can be her snack instead! I’d consider him lucky in his own right.”

“I certainly would too,” said Tim, “All the male characters are author surrogates of me at various points in life (although I’ve never been a private investigator, but the private investigator’s encounters with the vore women are adaptations of my own hopes and dreams).”

“Author surrogates?” thought the awakening Colleen, “They seemed real enough to me, when I taught them science at school in the Irish village on earth. Just what is really going on here?”

Once awake, Colleen had naturally been aware that Edith had long since approached her and asked her to make a giantess of her. The two had lived as nearby neighbours in the giant land, until Colleen had decided to move house, and sold some teleported earth boys to a lady at the giant girls high school, to sell at the school fete. She wondered if the dream had given her an insight into the fact that Edith might well have known more about Colleen and her inventions than she’d originally let on.

Not that it really mattered that much, as both of them had been keen to lead similar lives. They both enjoyed eating shrunken boys on earth, if both real life and the dreams was anything to go by. They both had opted to become giants and live in the giant land. They both had then used their new sizes to eat earth boys without any further need for shrinking them, even if it had been harder to acquire the boys. Colleen had eventually solved this problem by adapting some of her own technology and some of Sandra Corlani’s technology, in order to create a device that would teleport earth boys directly to Colleen’s giant home. It meant, that any time Colleen had set her sights on someone through the new machine’s viewing scope, there was really nothing that the boy could do to avoid being instantly transported to Colleen’s giant home and told of his upcoming denouement. Colleen had never been happier with any scenario prior to this new accomplishment. She had not felt any need to aspire to any further scientific developments, at least not until her dreams had given her a growing awareness of the potential existence of Tim and his highly vocal fan club. For her, the last few years had been a series of leaps and bounds into new territory, with many experimental subjects making pioneer journeys down her gullet, most of them without their consent, but all of them equally satisfying. Colleen did not understand what was going on in her dreams or how it was possible. However, she embraced the situation with an open mind, looking forward to whatever would happen next.

 

*          *          *          *

 

While Colleen’s dreams were taking her to new realms of wonder, she was currently unaware that she had facilitated an extraordinary encounter for someone else. Twenty year old university student Cam was attending a party he’d been invited to by a lady named Elise, who had noticed him taking photographs of her house. He had explained that the house had obviously been built several decades earlier, with an architectural style which appealed to him, and that he had been in the process of photographing every such house in the suburb. Now it was the night of the party, and Elise had used it as an opportunity to let him see the inside of her house too. After all the other guests had gone, Elise opened a photograph album, to show him some pictures of the outside of the house as it had been when she had first bought it, before having it repainted a different colour. This had been some years earlier. They came to a picture which had a beautiful lady posing in the archway of the front veranda, with Elise standing beside her. Cam was a little over 5 foot 9 inches tall, and Elise was his own height. The other woman was taller than Elise in the picture, which meant she was taller than Cam too.

“Is this lady one of your other friends who couldn’t make it to the party tonight?” asked Cam.

“In a way,” said Elise, “Do you like her?”

“She’s absolutely stunning,” said Cam, “I…I know you’ve already done a lot for me, but I’d give anything to meet her.”

“There’s a lot more of her to meet,” said Elise, “Nobody else knows this, but she found a portal into another world, where all the people are giants. She made friends with another woman from earth, named Colleen, who had invented the means to alter people’s sizes, along with the size of their houses. Colleen brought my friend Cleo’s house to some unclaimed land on the giant world, enlarged it, and turned Cleo Nex into a giantess too. A lot of people are probably wondering what happened to her. She used to be a model, back when this photograph was taken.”

“Wow!” said Cam, “Her lips look amazing enough at normal size. I can only imagine the nature of the kisses she could be capable of giving me now… if she wanted to.”

“I could help you find out, by taking you to her giant home,” said Elise.

Cam gratefully accepted the offer. A few days later he bought the largest bouquet of flowers he could find from a shop. Elise led him through a forest and into the portal that opened out on the giant landscape. They walked through the giant land until they came to Cleo’s garden.

“I know you’d like to tell her of your feelings in privacy. So I’ll head home now. Can you remember the way back by yourself?”

“I think so, and thank you for everything,” said Cam.

He walked across the lawn and looked around for some way to announce his presence. The door knocker and door bell were both far too high for him to ever reach. He slipped under the door with his flowers, and walked along a hallway, and into a living room, where he saw Cleo walking towards him.

“Hello,” he said, “I couldn’t reach the bell, and I wanted very much to meet you. I hoped you wouldn’t mind if I just …., well, if I just came in.”

“Not at all. I understand your situation,” said Cleo.

“I saw a picture of you in a photo album at the end of one of Elise’s parties just at the end of my university summer holidays.”

“So you’ve recently finished high school?” she asked.

“I was 17 when I finished school. Then I worked for two years and then started a course. I’m due to start the second year next week.”

“So you’d be 20 now.”

“Yes, for another few months,” he said, holding up the flowers, “These are for you.”

“Thank you,” she said, smiling warmly down at him as she bent down and picked up the bouquet in her hand and held it gently by her side, “I don’t think anybody on earth gave me flowers when I was your age. It’s a first time experience for me.”

“I’d give you anything you wanted,” he said, “I’ve been in love with you ever since I saw the photograph at Elise’s house last week.”

“I’ve had a happy time as a giantess, but there’s certainly one thing you could give me that I haven’t tried yet.”

“Name it,” said Cam.

“The most mouth watering meal I could ever imagine,” said Cleo, “There’s one thing that’s never been available in any shops or restaurants in this land.”

“I’ll come back here with as much of it as I can possibly carry, although it might only amount to less than one mouthful for you, unless I make several trips and bring it here in stages,” said Cam, “Just tell me what it is.”

“You,” said Cleo.

She smiled down at his stupefied silence.

“You … want to … eat … me?” he said.

“I do,” said Cleo, “But I think I’d better dispense with the idea of you coming back with such a meal another day. I don’t know that I could count on you to return. One of the advantages of being a giant is that I can count on making sure you don’t run away from me right here in this room now.”

She taunted him with the smile of her lips and the mischief in her eyes.

“Well … umm… when Elise told me you had become a giant, I was even more fascinated by your full shapely lips. Would you consider kissing me first?”

“I think that could be arranged.”

She stooped down, picked him up and stepped back and sat down on an armchair. Then she raised him to her lips and pressed her full lower lip against his face.

“I … I think that makes it all worthwhile,” he said.

Cleo opened her mouth wide in amusement. He looked in at her tongue.

“Your mouth looks beautiful inside as well,” he said, marvelling at the sight and finding the whole situation more arousing than ever, “I think I’m going to like touching your tongue.”

“That will give you something else to look forward to then.”

“I’m guessing that you can be careful with your teeth.”

“Of course I will. I’m going to gulp you down in one mouthful naturally. You’ll still be able to feel everything around you, as you’re sliding down my throat.”

“It sounds amazing.”

“Well why don’t we go to the kitchen and get started then?”

She took him to the kitchen, prepared him slowly, getting to know him in friendly conversation, while he looked up from the bench at her towering beauty and then felt her hands picking him up and preparing the meal he would soon become. When she took him to the table, he was transfixed by the carefree happiness on her face. He was driven into a frenzy of ecstasy while she picked him up and opened her mouth wide, put out her tongue and licked him like a lollipop on a stick. He was totally out of control with excitement as she opened her mouth wide in front of him, let him look in at it for a few seconds, and then placed him inside her mouth. There would be no coming back from this experience in a few moments’ time. He lay on her tongue, enjoying the feel of it below him, and then felt it moving, as she drew him into her giant throat. He slid down, feeling the vertical part of her tongue (where it started in her throat) as he slid down it and deeper into her neck, down, down, down, until he reached her stomach.

The Beautiful Elegant Regional Organized Women’s Regularly Active Music Society by timescrybe2

There were three portals in Ireland, all leading to the giant world. One was in the high forest at the top of the hill near Colleen’s old meadow. It linked the high forest with the garden of giant house now owned by Edith, who had once been a girl at the village high school on earth, before becoming a giantess. Her boyfriend Eddie knew of this portal and was still using it to visit Edith periodically. (See Book 1 “To Catch a Leprechaun”)

A second portal linked the valley woods behind the village high school with the garden of the giant house that Colleen had owned for a while, after becoming a giantess. Colleen had since sold it to a native born giantess and moved to a larger and better positioned house. (See chapter 1 of this book.)

A third portal linked the woods between the village and the meadow with a giant mountainside lookout. Giantess Jodie Moore and earthling Faris Buckner, who had the extraordinary ability to communicate with each other through their dreams, had discovered this portal (in chapters 13-14 of this book).

There had always been other portals, leading from other places on earth into other parts of the giant dimension. For example, a fourth portal had been found and used in the last few decades, by a number of members of a boy scouts group high in the Swiss Alps. The scouts were 12 years old, and the scout masters were in their twenties. Their story began more than thirty years earlier. They had planned a lengthy hiking and camping trip led by scout leaders in their early 20s. The scouts themselves were in their teens. Several days into their journey, they came across the fourth portal, and stepped through together to explore it. They found themselves in a thick jungle with an abundance of giant fruit. There were strawberries. There were red, black and green seedless grapes, and other naturally growing treats. There was something different about the fruit too. It not only tasted nice, but seemed to relax all their inhibitions and concerns about life back on earth. Each boy and each adult scout master decided to find a spot in the jungle and pitch his tent and live there indefinitely.

After they had gone to their separate locations, spreading out and exploring, they discovered that they were actually in a giant sized park. It had an open air stage, with a large lawn area for audiences to congregate on, and a sign banner permanently hung from two trees above the stage:

Beautiful Elegant Regional Organized Women’s Regularly Active

Music Society. (B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society).

Performances on Middle Day each week.

 

An entire group of country musical singers must have consisted of many people, for them to need such a large wide stage, thought scout master Andy. Elsewhere, scout master Dennis had reached a similar conclusion, and realised that the jungle, if they were on a giant world, would actually have been nothing more than a flower garden in the giant park, which happened to grow fruit too. If this was the case, then how large must the women singers and their audience be?

 

*          *          *          *

 

Colleen’s next dream told her more about the fate of Connor, and then her dream self listened to more commentary from Brother Zeke and Tim, who in their own minds at least, were apparently writer and reader.

“Great end to this subplot,” said Zeke, “I really liked this idea of being eaten by a girl who already has a special someone in their life. That special someone isn’t, and never will be Connor. But at least he got to satisfy her some way in the end!”

“Well the idea being that, to Edith, Connor was a dining pleasure, and the special someone was a romantic pleasure,” said Tim, “I don’t play with this idea too often, for fear of causing moral conundrums, but I worked it in at least once.”

So to Tim, Edith was apparently merely an idea that he ‘played with’, no doubt with some aspiration to walk in Connor’s footsteps, all the way into Edith’s mouth, no less.

Celebrity Portal by timescrybe2

It should be remembered that the scouts’ adventures with the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society occurred over many years leading up to the period when Colleen discovered the giant land and became a giantess. So the period of Colleen’s dreams is very much in the present, while the period of the scouts’ adventures is very much in the past. As both developments are of equal importance, each chapter will continue to open by identifying the point in time at which the chapters events are occurring.

Decades earlier, there were ponds in various parts of the giant park that the earth scouts had discovered, some in the flower gardens and some in the open grass areas. They would nave no shortage of water for drinking as well. All of their scouting experience and training would come into play, making it easy for them to adjust to life in the giant world, for as long as they chose to stay there.

When night fell, they all slept well, having hiked for a long time on earth and then come into a giant land, which was somewhat out of phase with Switzerland’s time zone on earth. It meant that their “day” had been longer than usual, and they were all extremely tired. Nobody came into the park the next day, and they surmised from the word “Regional” in the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society acronym, that it was a somewhat isolated country spot, and little used. Being from earth, they had no idea which day of the week was Middle Day. One scout had taken German classes as part of his school curriculum, and knew that the German word for “week” was “Woch”, and that the German word for “middle” is “Mit”. So the German word for Wednesday was Mitwoch. He gathered that a similar naming system had been used for the giant dimension’s Middle Day.

 

The following day was an exciting one for the scout group. By the middle of the morning, they saw a group of ladies and teenage girls arriving, all wearing elegant feminine clothes, which lived up to the name of the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society. They walked into view, set up a few small items they’d brought with them on the stage, and then spread themselves around on the lawn and began eating their lunches.

Observing them from their positions in the gardens, the scouts were surprised by another factor, not just their gigantic size.

Every one of the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society members looked exactly like a celebrity that they had known on earth. Each scout began to theorize in his own thoughts, as they heard the singers talking to each other, using the same names of their regular sized earthling doppelgangers. Carla Olt and Julianne Stringer were each both models and actresses on earth. Brie Shoole was a teenage actress on earth. Annie Stephalist, Lissa King, Nina Pozzona, Sophia Dredle were young actresses in her twenties. Annette March was an actress in her late thirties on earth. Lorna Night was a cooking show hostess on earth. Trudy Cole was a famous comedian in her thirties on earth. Belle Pearson was a retired model in her fifties on earth. Maria Roccs was an actress in her forties on earth. Somehow, this particular part of the giant dimension had produced a generation of giant parallel counterparts of earthlings. Presumably, those that were celebrities on earth, because of their beauty and talent, had counterparts who were equally beautiful and talented in the giant dimension. However, since television did not seem to exist there, at least not in this isolated regional country area, they had formed the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society instead, and played to a much smaller (in number if not in physical size) audience.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Colleen had a new dream which was a sequel to the ones in which she had caught and eaten many leprechauns and Tarquin. In this instalment, the surviving leprechauns were holding a council of war. Then she heard Brother Zeke and Tim again.

“I’m happy to see the leprechauns back,” said Zeke, “They better hope they haven’t underestimated Colleen!”

“You’re in for a very enjoyable surprise in the next few chapters, I think, as you see who’s underestimated whom, and the results play out,” said Tim.

“So am I,” thought Colleen, both while asleep and again when she woke up.

The Limelight Zone by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


Decades earlier, the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music society members talked about their upcoming performance that afternoon, and then went up onto the stage, as members of the audience began to arrive too. It soon became known to the eavesdropping earthlings, that this park was on the outskirts of a giant village called Ladiesville. Some of the ladies might well have associated with giant men in other villages, but Ladiesville was zoned exclusively for girls and women.

A group of ladies from the audience sat together and it soon became apparent that they were an organized fan club of the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society. The fan club secretary Fiona May called the roll, and each lady announced her presence: Alexandra Bayliss, Alison Bowles, Donna Henry or Doris Henry (as it was hard for the earthlings to hear Fiona’s pronunciation, with other groups of ladies talking on the lawn), Jenny Hocking, Beth Mitchell, Anabel Sheehy (or it could have been spelt Annabel), and Jocelyn Smith. They were all stunningly beautiful women, all giant sized, and were probably also counterparts of women on earth, albeit not earth celebrities. For that reason, the scouts were unable to recognise them as being doppelgangers of anyone they knew, with one exception. Scout Master Clark had been interviewed for a job on earth by an employment agent called Fiona May. He had never forgotten how beautiful she looked, and how ladylike she had been. It was unusual in a modern office environment, and stood out. Clark had not been successful in obtaining that vocational position, and had not been able to approach Fiona again. Now he was staring from a garden at her gigantic doppelganger. She was the closest to the garden, and he was determined not to lose what seemed like a second chance.

The group turned to face the stage, as they could see that the Music Society were about to perform. From where Clark was, everyone had their backs to him, including Fiona. However, she sat so far back, that she was also behind everyone else in the audience.

 

At around 2:00 in the afternoon, the Music Society began its performance. As 15 year old Brie Shoole’s giant counterpart began to sing, a 12 year old scout named Jordy, the youngest of them in fact, took out his binoculars and was able to look more closely into Brie’s mouth at her sparkling tongue.

 

The feeling of lost opportunity with the earthling Fiona May had spurred Clark on to take any step and any chance necessary to approach the giant Fiona May. He ran out of the garden, ran silently forward on the grass, until he was right beside Fiona’s long skirt as she sat on her legs. He tugged at her skirt to get her attention, and looked up as she turned her head and looked down at him in surprise. She gently clasped him in her fingers and lifted him up until he was right in front of her full shapely giant lips. Not to lose any momentum in his rapid courtship, he kissed her lower lip and then looked for a reaction.

Awakening to Alterations by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


In the present, in the giant land, Colleen’s next dream was again a sequel to the one about her consumption of the leprechauns and Tarquin. She dreamt that the surviving leprechauns had used a rare scientific artefact known only to them, called the Ring of Reversal. They had reversed the flow of time and averted Colleen’s consumption of their own people and a number of shrunken boys and men as well.

The real Colleen awoke with a startled surprise.

“Could those things have really happened and then been rewritten by a new timeline? Is that why I don’t remember them, except somehow in my dreams?” she asked herself, “Have my dreams somehow tapped into a series of events that once occurred before they were retroactively removed from Irish history? I hope I fall asleep soon, so that I can see where this goes.”

It took her over an hour to drop off, and when she did, she could only see the inside of her old Irish hillside home. However, she could hear the voice of Millicent, another of Tim’s fans.

“So, after reading the whole story (so far), plus the two last chapters posted today, I can now tell everything I think about the story lol,” said Millicent, “The story has the known touch and feel of a Tim story. It has his style, his preferences, his soul, and if one's already used to his stories, and likes them, so he'll like it too. Despite not being at first a frequent reader of his stories, I enjoyed that one. Mostly the last chapters, as the story began to vary more, adding more people and more dangers as Colleen admittedly began eating more than just leprechauns.
If, and only if, constructive criticism is allowed: I found it a bit strange that there wasn't given more details to the first time Colleen ate a leprechaun. I mean, I know that the story now doesn't spin around the idea of eating just leprechauns, but this was the reason Colleen started eating people and the main reason of the story’s existence, I guess. So I thought that, when a leprechaun was finally found, the scenes involving him would be more long, with more interactions between the leprechaun and Colleen, maybe even some romance (yeah, I thought it, sorry lol). But the leprechauns were just discovered and more than half of their kingdom was eaten in one chapter, with little to almost no descriptions.
Well, the story is now putting a lot of attention on the leprechauns, so maybe my observation is not seeing what is to come yet...
Also, another positive observation, something I enjoyed a lot: the fact that Colleen just proceeded with her normal life, as if nothing had ever happened, every time she ate a guy, be him human or leprechaun. I mean, she went on eating men, leprechauns, boys, for about two whole years or more. Tim is known for not caring about writing internals, digestion and all, but those who know my stories and style know that I love writing about those aspects of vore and, reading the story, I couldn't avoid imagining that, while Colleen had her life, the ones that ended eaten by her were digested slowly, being liquefied and turned in parts of her own body, a body which continued to swallow and digest and absorb more 'live snacks', eliminating the parts of the snacks it didn't need by the 'natural way' (no need to describe that here hahahah).”

To the sleeping Colleen, it was as if Millicent had micro-analysed all of the minutia of two years of Colleen’s life on earth. Yet now she was appraising and assessing Tim’s way of writing about it as well.

Two Timelines Confirmed by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


Millicent continued her dissertation concerning Tim’s ‘story’ about Colleen: “This is so subtly callous for Colleen that makes the story enjoyable even for those who likes cruel giantesses: there's something more cruel than eating a man whole and alive and just living her life without a care about what will be of the poor man inside her acidic stomach? As I'm a writer who writes both gentle and cruel stories, I'm surprised to see a so cold girl in Tim's work, as Tim is known for writing just gentle/soft vore scenes. Yeah, the vore here is still soft, but when you go deeper in the life of Colleen, seeing that she's all careless about those who she eats... kudos to Tim, as it must be hard for him to write about a theme which isn't exactly in his comfort zone.
This is what I think, up to now. There's way more chapters to come and I can't wait to keep reading them! This story gets better and better, and with the time travel, now lots oh leprechauns saved and all, I can just imagine what will happen next!
Also, thank you Tim for the personal note, let's see what Ellie Blish does in this story... and how many guys she eats.”

“Come to think of it, you're right,” said Tim, “The leprechaun gobbling scenes were very lacking in detail. I think it's because I write as a human with a fantasy of being shrunken and eaten, and the presence of the mass leprechaun gobbling was to show the effects on Tarquin witnessing it, knowing that as their numbers dwindled, his time in her mouth and tummy were drawing ever nearer. Also the way she dug up and attacked their kingdom, after he'd been shrunken and taken refuge there was my other dramatic moment. I could imagine myself as a shrunken human being eaten, but having never been a leprechaun, I can't seem to throw my heart into writing about their denouement as effectively. Similarly, I find with comic book characters, that earthborn characters are easier to relate to than some super powered alien, who comes from another planet. But I do like seeing an alien team-up with an earth man as a strong supporting character.  I just used the leprechauns as a backdrop, first for Tarquin's POV and then to use the Ring of Reversal to unleash more plot developments. There will be some major ramifications of the Ring of Reversal in Chapters 115-149, when I get to posting them. It won't involve the leprechauns, but the time reversal effect will have some interesting side effects. Well you've sure made an interesting observation about Colleen. For me, the callousness is part of the arousal effect, as wierd as this whole sub-genre is. God forbid that my church friends would ever see these stories, or anyone outside the giantess community for that matter. Anyone without these fantasies just doesn't understand how we writers and readers feel about it. For me personally, the fantasy ends the moment the tiny reaches the bottom of the giantess's throat. So I don't like to dwell on the digestive issues in detail. And lastly, the Ellie Blish character will pull a lot of mischief that leads to other girls/women's acts of vore, before she discovers the fun of it herself around Chapter 168. (I'm posting one chapter a day, to give readers a chance to read other authors' works as well, without being swamped by mine). Plus it keeps this yarn on Most Recent much longer. Thanks for such a long and comprehensive review.”

Colleen awoke and pondered on what she’d heard from Tim and Millicent for hours. A timeline altered by leprechauns. A readership of her life story over two timelines. A girl student she recalled named Ellie Blish, who had apparently gotten hold of a shrinking device that Colleen Balfour and her friend Frances Woodfield had misplaced. Countless literary assessments of happenstance which to Colleen was either memories of cold hard facts or dreams of alternate versions of events. What did it all mean?

Come what MAY by timescrybe2

Decades earlier, Fiona May pressed back against Clark’s face with her lips, and then sat him on her shoulder and pulled her hair over him to conceal him. He was able to part her hairs just enough to see the Music Society, but was far keener on looking at Fiona’s soft white neck.

 

When the afternoon’s musical came to an end, around 3:45pm, Belle Pearson thanked the audience for attending.

“We all enjoy this venue, and we often come here in the later days of the week to eat picnic lunches or read here, while you’re at work. Some of us swim in the stream too. But what we enjoy most is singing for you, and we hope you’ll come and see us again this time next week.”

 

That had been useful information for a group of amorous scouts and scout masters with an interest in seeing these giantesses again. All of the giantesses began to leave the park, except for Fiona May. She kept Clark well concealed in her hair, until she had walked away from the gradually dispersed gathering and into another section of the park. Clark had been wondering whether or not to tell her of her counterpart on earth. He decided that a lady wanted to be liked for herself, not her resemblance to somebody else.

Fiona sat down and heard his story of how he’d been hiking in Switzerland and come across the portal. The other fact that he left out of his dissertation was the presence of other scout masters and young scouts. It seemed best for each of them to keep the giantesses unaware of the number of scouts who were now secretly inhabiting the giant regional park.

Fiona returned his affections and invited him to come and live with her permanently. He naturally accepted and enjoyed countless giant kisses and her lovely company in the future.

 

*********************

 

One day, Jordy was standing on the edge of the garden, where it met the grass, and saw Brie Shoole walk into view. She was wearing a long pale yellow dress with short sleeves. When she saw him, she continued over and stopped in front of him and put her hands on her hips.

“I don’t think you’ll be able to run away and hide from me now, little boy,” she said.

“I can’t think of any reason why I would want to,” said Jordy, “I watched you singing with the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society and I like you very much.”

“That’s very sweet,” said Brie, “But I might be planning to eat you all up.”

She folded her arms and looked down at him confidently.

“How?” he asked.

“Don’t you think it would be very easy?” asked Brie, “I could easily fit you in my mouth, and down you’d go.”

“But if I ran away, I’d never see you again. You’re so pretty, and you have a lovely voice too.”

“That wouldn’t be of much benefit to you, if you were in my tummy.”

“It would if you were my friend first.”

She sat down and looked at him with amusement.

“I like you, Brie,” he said.

“How did you know my name? I didn’t say it, and nobody else said it at the musical.”

“Someone in the audience thought you were the best performer there,” he said truthfully, covering his faux pas with the omission that he was referring to himself.

“So are you going to tell me your name?” she asked.

“Of course. I’m Jordy.”

Brie stuck her tongue out at him a long way and left it there for several seconds, before withdrawing it back into her mouth.

“That looked beautiful,” he said.

Brie giggled with surprise.

“You’re a funny little boy,” she said, “I don’t think I’ll eat you today, probably not for some time to come. You’re so much fun.”

She took him to her home, where she lived as an orphan. This was different to her earthling counterpart, whose mother was still alive.

Viewpoints and View Screens by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


In present day, Colleen dreamt that she heard Brother Zeke replying to Millicent’s long speech about the timelines and the leprechauns:

“I just read Milla's review so this is somewhat of a response to that,” said Zeke, “I completely agree with Milla so much on Colleen's character and her callousness. Like Milla I do admittedly love to fill in the blanks of what happens to the victims after they're swallowed. It's something I like about this story, that it allows me to do that, everyone gets to have their cake and eat it too. The second comment I left on the story mentioned that I'm not normally into willing vore, but the way you write it and Colleen and the other giantesses personalities makes me really into even the gentler aspects of the story despite me being into the crueler, more graphic aspects of vore.  One thing I disagree with Milla on though is how the leprechauns were handled -- I actually liked that aspect of how you wrote them, I thought it was fitting that their demise wasn't given much fanfare. The way I looked at it was, to Colleen, leprechauns are merely food. She doesn't converse with them like she did Tarquin, there's no romance, and she doesn't even ask if they have names. From page 0 she's always fantasized about making them food and that reflects in how differently her attitude is towards shrunken humans and leprechauns. Tarquin was her little romance, and the leprechaun were just snacks. That's just my own personal headcanon for why there's not much detail given onto the leprechaun's time with Colleen. Like with the fate of the vored, I also very much enjoyed filling in the blanks on the leprechauns. Inspired by how you write vore, I liked to imagine that even if they were initially distraught at their lives being upturned by the human woman, when their time came to be eaten, a lot of them were actually very accepting of becoming Colleen's food, some asking Colleen if there's anything they can do to help her enjoy them more -- like wriggling on the way down. Many others felt it was unfair to the very end, like Connor with Edith, but nonetheless they all travelled down Colleen's throat all the same. That's just how I filled in the blanks anyways.”

Then Tim spoke very briefly: “Looks like you've both done very comprehensive reviews on it.”

Once awake, Colleen considered the ramifications. If there was a large readership who were apparently all aware of her voracious activities with shrunken earthlings and other earthlings who’d later encountered her as a giant, they all seemed very accepting of this. In fact, they were even downright enthusiastic, from all that she’d heard. Their voices managed to reach her in her dreams, and continued to give only complimentary assessments of what she had enjoyed doing for some years now. She wondered about the privacy aspects of the situation, but was not overly concerned. If there was such a readership, it was certainly made up of normal sized humans on earth. One of the readers was female and seemed to read out of a desire to place herself in the role of Colleen herself, while the male readers aspired to be the boys and young men that Colleen had eaten. Even if they could find their way to the giant land, they would have no intention of putting a stop to Colleen’s activities, even if they could. She began experimenting with the view screen of her teleporter, aiming the screen at random places on earth, but failed to come up with any images of Brother Zeke, Millicent, Nathan Ural, or Tim.

A Look at the Garden by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

More about Colleen’s dreams in chapter 41. For now, we concentrate on the vignettes which account for the scouts’ adventures decades in the past of the giant land. They may seem a little repetitive, which is the very nature of eating or being eaten. So feel free to make a mental note to tune out until Chapter 41, if you like.

Decades earlier, but some four years after Brie Shoole met Jordy, a scout named Dino was 16, when he saw Nina Pozzona come and sit on a chair in the park. She had a long dark pink dress, and still had the short dark hair that he’d seen, when she sang at the first musical performance that the scouts had attended. She began to eat from her picnic lunch. He looked in amazement as she took a piece of meat in her fingers, tilted her head a little, as she brought her hand to her mouth, and then put out her tongue and placed the meat onto it and drew it into her mouth. He watched her lovely neck gulping it down. If she were the same age as the Nina Pozzona on earth, which seemed to be the case with all of the earth celebrities and their giant counterparts, then she would be 26. Dino didn’t own binoculars, unlike Jordy, and so his view of her tongue from the garden had been unclear, but he was nonetheless driven wild with the thought of being placed upon her giant tongue and swallowed whole. It eclipsed any thoughts of the ramifications, and none of the scouts had yet learned of the front compartments in the giantesses’ stomachs, in which earth boys could conceivably live long term.

Dino walked into view and introduced himself. To his delight, Nina picked him up and kissed him. The touch of her lips was the first contact he had ever had with any female, and it left nothing wanting, except the rather unapproachable subject of her eating him. She invited him to come to her home and live with her, and he accepted, enjoying his romantic moments whenever they came along, even taking the first steps to initiate kisses as time went on and he gained a little more confidence. He never lost sight of his secret goal, to gain a journey through her mouth and down her throat.

 

************************

 

The next year, a 17 year old scout named Archie saw Annette March come and sit on a chair in the park for a while. He let her see him, and she picked him up and put him into her handbag without a word. Some time later, he watched her open the bag above him, take him out, place him on her bed, and then lie down on her stomach. She reached for a photograph album on her bedside table, opened it and showed him pictures taken ten years earlier. In some, she was posing in a two piece bikini. In others, she was standing in a long white dress, similar to the one she was wearing now. Back then her hair had been longer. It was now of medium length and stopped just above her shoulders, but had a wide bob to it.

 

They talked a little at last, and then Annette took Archie to her living room and set a table with some snacks. He watched her eating, and enjoyed whatever she broke up with he fingers and passed to him. At bed time she invited him to climb into her mouth and sleep there, as she suggested that it would be comfortable for both of them. He looked as she opened her lips and displayed a perfect wide sparkling taste organ. He climbed over her lower lip and slid into position and then felt her mouth closing around him. He knew that this would make for an amicable way to sleep for many years to come.

 

************************

A Year with Annie by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


The following year, Jordy was 2 months away from turning 18, when Brie Shoole told him that she was turning 21 the next day, and that he would be invited to join her for her birthday dinner. When the night came, she wore a long dark green dress, and took a large cream cake out of its box and placed it on the kitchen bench. She picked Jordy up, and stood him in the cake up to his neck.

“Now you’ll have to wait and see just how much involvement you’re going to have in my birthday dinner,” Brie giggled.

She took him to the table, stood towering in front of it for a minute or so, while she adjusted things on the table, and then sat down and began to eat the cake. When she had eaten all around him, Brie picked him up and licked his face clean, and then dipped him in a bowl of water. After that, she used a napkin to dry him off completely.

“Did you think you were going to be eaten this time?” she asked.

“It’s still not confirmed that I won’t be, I guess,” he said.

She went and sat down on the living room carpet and snuggled him to her neck for a while, and then softly kissed his face.

 

************************

 

Still another year later, 19 year old Swiss scout Zimmy saw 31 year old Annie Stephalist come into the park wearing a long pale pink dress, almost white in its colouring. She had her hair worn up. She looked down at him, bending a little, and then sat on the grass. He told her how he had seen her performing, in the week of his arrival years earlier, and that he had come from earth. She had no knowledge of earth until he explained the portal to her.

“I think there might be a wind coming,” she said, and put out her tongue and licked her fingertip, “Yes, it’s going to blowing in the same direction as my home. I can take you there and shelter you indefinitely if you like.”

He thought it was as good a way as any to see a lot more of her.

In the weeks ahead, she let down her hair, wore long feminine dresses, asked him about life on earth, learned of chasings and hide and seek, and played a combination of both with him, as this has appealed to other native giantesses in these chronicles too. She would sometimes kiss him, and in doing so, slip out the tip of her tongue and brush it over his face.

After nine months of dating bliss had passed, Annie set him down on the windowsill overlooking the back garden one day. She was wearing a long neck to ankles blue and white patterned dress with long sleeves. Her long hair was down as usual, and she looked lovelier than ever.

“I thought you’d like to take a good look at the garden, while I do some reading,” she said, “I’ve enjoyed having you here all year, and tonight, I’m going to enjoy having you for dinner.”

The Front Room by timescrybe2

He was about to protest, but something about the look in her eyes told him that it would do him no good. She had set herself on a certain path, and nothing he said would sway her in another direction.

Annie turned and walked out of the room, her arms displaying a certain detached confidence and haughtiness, while her dress swayed behind her.

Zimmy grabbed at the curtain and tried to pull it through the window. However, it was too heavy for him. He would not be able to use it to slide down to the garden outside. Then he had another idea. He walked to the far end of the windowsill and was just able to lean out and reach the curtain cord. On this giant world, it operated in a similar way to the cords of window blinds. The cord was light enough to pull up to the windowsill and then drop the end out the other side. He slid down it, as though it were a rope, until he reached the garden bed, and then ran across the lawn. He had almost reached the garden bed at the far side of the back lawn, when he heard Annie calling from the window.

“You can do this if you like, Zimmy. To me this is just another game of chasings, and we both know who won all of those!”

“But I won some of the games of hide-and-seek,” he thought, and darted into the flowerbed, just as Annie opened the door. He looked back, retreating backwards, as she ran across the lawn.

There was something uniquely arousing about the sight of her running after him in that dress. She reached the edge of the lawn and stood and stared down at him. He ran sideways between flowers, while she did the same on the grass with minimal strides for her giant legs in order to match his progress. She came to a log and sat down on it and folded her arms. She waited for him to make another move. He retreated backwards a little. Annie crouched down and reached in with her hand and snatched him.

She carried him back to the house, put him into a baking dish, placed it in the oven, and walked confidently out of the room, much as she had done when she had left him on the windowsill.

Soon she returned, sat on a chair and looked in at him for a while, and then took him to her dining table. The sun outside had now fully set, and the lighting in the room illuminated her radiant towering features. As she picked him up, the feel of her slender fingers was both comfortable and enjoyable. She brought him towards her mouth, put out her tongue and licked him several times, then stopped and smiled.

“Make yourself comfortable in the front room,” she said, “I’ll be using the back room to deal with some substantial sustenance.”

She placed him into her mouth, and soon swallowed him. He went down her throat, wondering what she meant by her references to rooms. When he reached the front compartment of her stomach, he found that there was no acid, and only limited living space, with no exits other than the unreachable one above him, from which he had just come. Soon he heard sounds coming from another part of her stomach, and gradually worked out for himself the internal anatomy of a giant woman’s stomach. So he was not to be digested, but to remain in her stomach.

 

************************

Reunions and more Introductions by timescrybe2

Two months after that, 19 year old scout Algernon saw giant singer Sophia Dredle sitting in the park near his flowerbed. She saw him.

“I’ll catch you!” she said, and began crawling after him.

The thought of being caught by her was very appealing, but he played along and back stepped his way thought the flowerbed. She gained on him very quickly, and then stopped right in front of him. Her full lips smiled, complementing the mischievous sense of triumph displayed in her eyes.

She took him to a table in the park, where she’d left a salad she’d prepared in a bowl at home. She sat down at the table, put him into the salad bowl and invited him to help himself. He watched her eating, as she would pick up a piece of salad with her fingers and put it into her mouth. Several times, she sucked or licked her fingers free of salad dressing and then continued, until they had finished off the dish. Then she drank a small bottle of water, after passing him the lid and filling it, so that he could drink from that. After that, she picked him up and put him into her mouth and began walking.

When she was home, she took him out of her mouth and changed into a long dress. She let her hair down and stuck her tongue out at him several times, and then licked his face a number of times too.

“You can stay here with me. We’ll do this many more times,” she said.

He had no objections at all.

 

************************

 

By April of the following year, Dino had enjoyed being with Nina Pozzona for four years now. One day Nina took out a bag of chocolates, sat on the couch, and began opening her mouth wide to put the chocolates inside, one by one. He saw the clearest views he had seen so far of her tongue inside her mouth, and wished that he had been in the position of the chocolates. Yet he was simply too shy to bring up such an unusual prospect to her, despite that fact that his size was unusual enough in her world anyway. She had grown her hair longer, and continued to kiss him frequently. For the moment, he would make do with that.

 

************************

 

Lissa King came and sat in the park one day. It had been eight years since 20 year old scout Perky had watched her first performance with the B.E.R.O.W.R.A. Music Society in the park. He told her that he had seen that performance and always remembered her. She was friendly and smiled with appreciation at so small a fan, and eventually got up to leave. He watched her walk away, wishing that he could have made more of an impression. Then he realised something familiar about her manner that he had seen in her counterpart’s eyes during an interview on earth. She most likely had it for the same reason: a boyfriend. She was 28, and it seemed that he had struck out with both his non-existent chances of meeting her earth counterpart and his equally non-existent chances of getting anywhere with this giantess.

 

************************

Risks and Escapes by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


Five years later, the once twelve year old scouts had turned 25. One scout named Roland had walked further than any of the others, taking his tent with him. He found the stream that the Music Society had mentioned at the end of their first performance. He saw Carla Olt come running down to the stream and wading into the water for a while. Then she stood up and came slowly walking out of the water and lay down in her swimming costume, on her side.

He stayed behind plant cover and shyly looked at her resplendent figure, wishing he knew what to say or do. Then the brief window passed, as she stood up and walked away.

 

************************

 

Two years after that, Perky saw Lissa King sitting in the park near the flowerbed. She was wearing a long sleeveless dress, which showed off her shapely arms and long neck. He was 27, and she was 35.

“You look lovelier than ever,” he said.

“Thank you. You’re a dashing little fellow yourself.”

“I thought you had a boyfriend,” he said, “It was just a feeling.”

“A very intuitive one. I did, when I saw you last time,” she said, “But I’m alone now.”

“I would be so happy, if you were to kiss me,” he said.

“Alright,” said Lissa.

She lifted him gently and pressed her lips to his. Then she lay down on her picnic rug and let him snuggle against her cheek, and later her neck. They talked for some time, and then she stood up and set him down on the ground, while she packed up her picnic rug.

“I should be going home now,” she said.

“Will I see you again?”

“It would be a risky undertaking for you. Both today and seven years ago, I thought it would be very nice to gobble you all down whole. If I saw you again, I might well end up going ahead with it. Goodbye, little darling.”

Lissa took her basket in hand and turned and walked away. He watched her departure, captivated by her and yet ruminating on what she had said.

 

************************

 

The next day, 27 year old scout Golo saw Trudy Cole come into the park. He knew from the tabloids that he’d read on earth, that the earthling Trudy Cole was six years older than him and was 6 foot three inches tall. When he’d watched the giant Trudy Cole performing with the Music Society, he had seen that she was taller than any of the other women. She now wore a long medium blue dress with white dots on it. It was unbuttoned below the base of the neck, had short sleeves, and reached to her ankles.

She saw him, sat down right at the edge of the garden, and heard his tale. Her neck was proportionately wide as well, in comparison to other giantesses he’d seen that day. He climbed along to it, as she lay down on her back. He snuggled against her huge neck and kissed it. Then he asked her to kiss him.

“It’s the least I can do before I gobble you up,” she said.

As she pressed her enormous lips to his face and neck, he took in the surprise of his impending journey down inside her own neck. Then she opened her mouth wide and showed him her red tongue, and popped him in on top of it. She started to draw him into her throat. He panicked and grabbed tightly for the nearest part of her throat with his hands. In so doing, he unwittingly pinched the inside of her throat in two places, causing her to suddenly cough him out of her mouth. He fell onto a flower, crushed it and ran for all he was worth, as she crawled after him. Fortunately for him, his was the closest location to the portal. He ducked through it and escaped back to the Swiss Alps. He snuck back through the portal an hour later, checked that Trudy had gone, and then retrieved his camping gear. Having been away from earth so long, he did a mixture of camping in the Alps and in the giant park’s garden, which still had an abundance of giant fruit and water to live on.

 

************************

 

From the Alps to Alaska by timescrybe2

28 year old scout Dino had been living with beautiful giantess Nina Pozzona for 12 years now. One day he saw her come home from the hairdressers with slightly shorter hair, wearing a long dark blue dress. She lay down and let him lie on her lips. At some point, she yawned without thinking. Her mouth opened, and he let himself fall into it, secretly happy, and slid around on her tongue until she sat up and took him out again. It was the closest he’d come to being eaten by her, and he wanted to come closer still.

 

************************

 

When Scout Nigel turned 30, he saw 38 year old Lorna Night talking with Fiona May, the secretary of the Music Society’s fan club, in the park. Fiona told him about her romantic relationship with the tiny earth scout master she’d met the day of the first musical performance to have been seen by the earth scouts.

“He sounds delicious,” said Lorna, “I’m sure he’d make a spectacular dinner. Maybe I’ll catch one of my own some time.”

Nigel knew that Lorna’s counterpart was a cooking show host, who naturally enjoyed eating. In fact, she’d published a book called “The Simple Art of Eating.”
It made it less of a surprise, as he took in the fact that Lorna would have made short work of him at her next meal, if she’d been able to see him in the garden at that time. He stared up out at her beautiful features, until Fiona got up to head home. He wondered if Lorna might start looking for earthling scouts, and retreated away.

 

************************

 

Brie Shoole’s permanent earth scout houseguest Jordy was now 33, while Brie was 36. She put on a nice long dress with black pattern designs on it, set him on the mantlepiece and danced in front of him to music for a while, and then lay down in bed and occasionally kissed him, and then let him snuggle to her long neck.

“I’m still sure I’ll eat you one day,” she said, “But not today.”

She stood up, took off her dress, to reveal a one piece blue swimsuit, and sat up in bed and licked him several times, then placed him into her mouth and let him lie there for hours while she read a book.

 

************************

 

34 year old Nigel could not get Lorna Night out of his thoughts, despite the fact  that she would certainly have eaten him, given the chance. He went back to the flowerbed, day after day, and sat in the garden replaying the scene of her telling Fiona May of her desire to eat an earthling. One day he was on his way through the flowerbed again, when he saw her already standing at the edge. She had her hands on her hips, was wearing a pale pink jumper and a long dark pink skirt and was looking straight down in at him.

“I’m sure I could make a nice meal out of you,” she said.

He started to back away, but was still fascinated by her nonetheless.

She briefly folded her arms, and then sat down and looked in at him. She reached for him with her huge hand and captured him in one fell swoop, stood up and took him home to her kitchen and placed him on the bench, while she prepared to cook him in a baking dish.

Her huge high breasts thrust her jumper a little, high above him, and her stomach was just about at his eye level. He saw her palm opening as her hand reached for him and placed him into an already largely cooked baked Alaska. Then he looked as she lifted the whole dish up and placed him into the oven and closed it in front of him. He looked out at the kitchen and saw her leave the room for a few minutes, and then return to collect him and take him to the table.

She sat down at the table and gave him the most generous views of her tongue repeatedly coming out to receive the food, before she licked him clean and then put out her tongue to receive him.

She remained in that position for a few minutes, and then slid him into her mouth and savoured the taste of him for a long time, before gulping him down with irresistible pressure.

 

************************

Request for a Singer by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


36 year old scout Brul saw 42 year old Maria Roccs walk into the park, wearing jeans and a white jumper. She sat down and then lay on her side in front of him.

“I saw you singing here 24 years ago, and several times since,” he said.

“Well I hope you liked it,” said Maria, “I’m going to take you home and eat you.”

With that she snatched him up, rose to her feet and walked home. She put him on her dining table, and then left the room.

She came back wearing a neck to knees aquamarine coloured sleeveless dress, and carrying a bowl of pavlova.

He watched as she sat down, spooned it slowly to her mouth, looking at his reactions to her eating movements, and ate it, spoonful by spoonful, until it was all gone.

“That was a nice appetizer,” she said, “Now for the main course.”

She pushed him into the bowl with her free hand, cornered him with the spoon, scooped him up and lifted him towards her face. She put out her tongue in an adorably motion, and then with drew it, and slowly put it out again as she spooned him into her mouth.

He slid around on her tongue, until she swallowed him with a carefree gulp.

 

************************

 

38 year old scout Archie had lived happily with beautiful 59 year old giantess Annette March for two decades, enjoying her friendship every day. One day he awoke on her pillow, to see that she’d turned over a little in bed, and the sheets had half fallen off. He enjoyed the view of her upper arms and snuggled briefly against her shoulders.

Then she took him on a nice walk to the park and back, and sat with him talking for the afternoon, during lunch and a period on the couch. At dinner time, they talked again, while she spooned food into her mouth and passed him his usual smaller portions to enjoy.

After they’d washed it down with some water, she picked him up and held him in front of her face, while they talked some more.

“I think my life would have been very empty without a friend like you,” he said.

Annette popped him into her open mouth and swallowed him. He briefly felt the touch of her beautiful tongue and then found himself in her stomach less than a minute later. She had given him no warning at all, never raised the possibility before, simply done it now, and was no doubt doing her washing up in the kitchen before settling down for the evening.

 

************************

 

41 year old scout Dino finally decided that his best chance of being eaten by Nina Pozzona would be to offer himself to her while he was still relatively young and appetising. One day, after several kisses on the couch, he spoke in a way that would lead the conversation towards it.

“These kisses are almost the closest I’ve come to the ultimate happiness,” he said.

“What was the closest then?” she asked.

“The time I fell into your mouth. I liked your tongue very much.”

“You almost fell down my throat,” she said.

“Ever since I first saw you eating in the park that day, I have wished that you would eat me too,” he said, “I’m younger and hopefully tasty, and small enough that you could swallow me without any difficulty.”

“I suppose I could let you stay in the front compartment of my tummy,” she said.

“What’s that?”

She explained it.

“So I could be eaten, but not gone altogether. It sounds wonderful. Oh Nina, would you do it?”

She agreed, and put on a fancy silver dress with blue patterns on it.

He enjoyed looking up at her, as she went about preparing the dish that would include him, enjoyed the sight of her friendly smiling lips and eyes at the dinner table, as well as the look of her long neck. As she took him gently in her hand, he watched her mouth open wide to show her magnificent sparkling tongue, felt her sliding him over her lower lip and onto her tongue, and then eventually drawing him into her throat. He felt her gulping him downwards, until he reached her stomach’s front compartment, where he lay down and made himself comfortable.

 

************************

Dangerous Encounters by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


42 year old scout Liam was in the park, when 48 year old Julianne Stringer came walking around the garden and into view. She was wearing a pair of jeans, and a T-shirt that didn’t cover her bellybutton.

She smiled mischievously down at him.

“It’s a good thing you can see my belly,” she said, “You’ll soon be inside it.”

He watched as she lay down on her chest with her face right in front of him. She lunged for him and then stood up and then put him between her breasts and carried him home that way. She locked him in a cage while she went to change, came back in a dress, sat down on the couch and set him on the arm of it.

She looked at him with a smile of confident amusement, and then took him in her hand.

Her tongue was longer than his entire body, when it came out and licked him several times.

Then she placed him into her laughing mouth and soon gulped him down.

 

************************

 

43 year old scout Mack saw 47 year old Belle Pearson walking through the park.

“My, don’t you look yummy!” she said and picked him up.

Before he knew it, her huge sparkling tongue came out and licked him.

She smiled with glee, and then opened her mouth, placed him inside, tasted him for a while and then swallowed him.

 

************************

 

44 year old scout Algernon had been living with giantess Sophia Dredle for many years. One night at dinner, she took him to the table as usual, and he noticed that there was no food on it.

“What are you serving tonight?” he asked.

“You,” she said, “I’m going to gobble you all up.”

“Well…goodbye then,” he stammered.

“That’s about it,” she said, and picked him up.

He saw her tongue licking his face and neck and shoulders a number of times, and then remaining out to receive him, as she placed him into her mouth and gulped mercilessly.

 

************************

 

After 18 years since he had last seen her, 45 year old scout Golo returned to the giant garden and was seen again by Trudy Cole. She caught him before he could escape, gave him another kiss, and then spoke.

“I won’t swallow you now, but you might as well get used to being in there.”

She opened her mouth wide and placed him inside it, while she headed for home.

Once there, she sat on the couch and took him out of her mouth. She put her tongue out again and again, licking him countless times. He made sure that he enjoyed every second of this, until the moment came when she said that she was going to despatch him down her throat.

“I know I wouldn’t have caught you, if you hadn’t loved me enough to come back and see me again,” she said, “But you’re going down all the same. Goodbye, Golo.”

She opened her mouth and pushed him into it, and he lay on her tongue until she gulped him down with all the force of a dunking wave in the surf.

 

************************

 

The next time scout Roland saw giantess Carla Olt, he was 46, and she was 52. She came walking into view with her hair up, wearing a long black dress with white patterns on it. She saw him this time, and looked down at him in surprise.

“You’re so pretty,” he said, and told her of the previous two times he had seen her, at the initial musical and the time she’d been swimming in the stream.

“Well that’s very nice. If I didn’t have a boyfriend, I’d take you on a date before I ate you,” she said, picking him up.

She swished her tongue from side to side, brushing it over his face and shoulders several times, and then gave him an adorable open mouthed smile.

She took him in her hand and began walking home.

The Carla Cavern by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


He could think of nothing to say. So he just rode out the journey in silence.

She left him on the kitchen bench, went and changed into a red dress with a plunging neckline, came into the kitchen and bent over the bench laughing in glee at his helplessness. She lifted her back leg, showing her shapely lower leg’s curvature, while his eyes alternated from this view and the more proximate sight of her round cleavage.

She put him in the oven, stuck out her tongue at him, and then sat down and watched him warm up. Soon she took him from the oven to the table, and sat down again.

When she picked him up and licked him, her tongue came out over and over again, exciting him wildly, to the point that he was unable to feel any fear for what was coming next. The same was true when he saw her wide open laughing mouth awaiting him, with her tongue now spread out inside it.

She fed him into her cavernous orifice and let him slide around on it for a long time, while she enjoyed the taste of him thoroughly.

Finally she slid him into her throat and gulped him down and down.

 

************************

 

47 year old Perky saw Lissa King come into the park for the first time in 20 years, since she had told him that it would be risky to see her again, given her desire to eat him up.

“Lissa!” he called from the garden, “I’m here!”

She turned to look at him.

“You’re taking quite a chance,” she said.

“Not really, not at all. I came to tell you that I’d like to be eaten by you. I’ve already had your kisses, and I’d love to do this, to make you happy, and also because it would be so exciting and thrilling for me too.”

“You’re so sweet,” she said.

She picked him up and took him home, now 52 and looking ever elegant.

She lay down on her bed and talked with him for a while, and then took him to the kitchen and prepared him in a way that varied little from the other descriptions given of earlier incidents involving these giantesses and earth scouts.

Then she slid him gently into her mouth at the table, and swallowed him.

 

************************

 

Jordy had been with Brie Shoole for nearly 40 years. He was 48, and Brie was 51. One day she placed him onto a plate at the kitchen bench, and looked down at him and spoke.

“You won’t have to go into yet another meal wondering whether or not you’ll be eaten,” she said, “This time I am going to have you for my dinner, and it will be the last time you ever see the outside of me.”

He had no regrets. He’d been with her for the best years of her life, and was now going to give her the ultimate repayment for all the happiness she’d brought him.

Brie carried him to the table, sat down and lifted him up and slid her tongue over him time and time again. It seemed to go for nearly an hour, before she finally stopped, and opened her mouth wide.

“In you go,” she said.

She put her tongue out again, lowered him onto it, drew him into her mouth and closed it.

He lay there thinking back over all the time that they had been together, and then felt the gulp that drew him down her throat.

 

************************

 

(During all the decades that the parallel giant doppelgangers of celebrities had been encountering the earth scouts, the events of Books 1 and 2 had been occurring in Ireland and other parts of the giant world.)

While Colleen was sleeping by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Chapters 8 to 31 had multiple plot lines, involving both past scouts encountering giantesses of decades past and the latest developments of Colleen and others in the present. Chapters 32-40 focussed purely on the scouts in the past. This chapter now resumes the exploration of Colleen’s dreams in the present, while she lives in her new giant house.

The events of the past few decades in the giant land came to a conclusion. Meanwhile, in the present day, Colleen continued to dream of her past adventures, while hearing strange voices which represented some kind of author and fan base of a fictionalized version of her own life story. Colleen dreamt of an encounter that her younger self had had some time deep in her own past.  She had not fully understood it at the time, but according to the dream, one of the lads she had shrunken had remained tiny in the past, after the Ring of Reversal had reset time. He had encountered an earlier Colleen, who at least initially had no idea who he was. (See the chapter “To an Earlier Colleen” in Book 1: To Catch a Leprechaun).

Now, she again heard the voices of Brother Zeke and Tim.

“In a meta way, if ‘To Catch a Leprechaun’ is Colleen’s diary of vore, then her not even giving the leprechauns much screen time on an individual basis means she likely didn’t even learn any of their names. She just gulped them night after night,” said Zeke, “I like that callousness, even if I’m just ascribing my own head canon to her personality.”

“I guess that, to her, they were meals to be enjoyed and then forgotten,” said Tim.

Colleen felt somewhat in agreement with each of them, when she awoke and thought over what she had just dreamt. In a way, it added a new spice to the whole business. She now not only had her memories of what she had done. She not only had that and an account of some alternate timeline, which may or may not have existed in real life, but certainly existed in the mind of some mysterious writer whom she had not been able to locate, except as a disembodied voice in her dreams. She now also had the pleasure of hearing her past vore conquests discussed by her dream life’s author and his fan base.

“I never knew that those enjoyable meals, and the ones I don’t even remember, would create so much discussion,” she thought.

Her adventures had been titled with an umbrella theme of sorts: “To Catch a Leprechaun.”

Before long, she dreamt again, and heard what Millicent had to say about the time reversed Kenneth’s encounter with her.

“Now I'm wondering... the young - and now tiny - Kenneth meets the young - not as younger as him – Colleen,” said Millicent, “She probably knows the 'legend' about the leprechauns, and suddenly sees a tiny boy. And has no problem showing himself her mouth when he asks for it...What if it was Kenneth himself, in Colleen's past, who made her start enjoying the idea of eating tinies - leprechauns mostly? Interesting concept lol. Maybe if he just asked her to help him she'd do it and not show him her mouth, never coming to enjoy the idea of gobbling him (and other tinies) down her belly... what makes Kenneth the only responsible for the event he's actually trying to stop in the future. Ok, I'm wondering too much! Back to waiting for the next chapter...”

Chapter 42: Meet the Voice.

“You've been watching those science fictions about predestination paradoxes,” said Tim, “I like to think, that on the original timeline, Kenneth hadn't sent his consciousness back in time yet. So Colleen's interest in leprechauns developed without this incident.

However, I do use the predestination time loop approach in a much later batch of chapters involving a new character. So you'll get to see it both ways.”

More unfolded, and then they spoke again.

“Wow, wow, this only gets better!! Let’s see what happens in the next episode…” said Millicent.

“Thank you, as always. Plenty more surprises to come,” said Tim.

Colleen awoke again and thought about it all. So the Colleen of these dreams, and perhaps the Colleen of her own personal reality, had known a Kenneth and shrunken and eaten him before the timeline had reset. Then the new timeline had seen Kenneth’s younger self encounter Colleen’s younger self. Kenneth had retained his memories, but Colleen hadn’t. She had ended up with a tiny Kenneth at her mercy and enjoyed the situation.

In Colleen’s next dream, she heard more from Brother Zeke’s voice.

“Nothing gets past Colleen,” said Zeke, “She’s as sharp as a tack. And I love that about her (as well as her voracious appetite for shrunken humans and leprechauns of course). I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes next. It’ll be interesting to see whether or not we, the observers, hop timelines again to see how things play out for the leprechauns or even eventually see the original timeline again.”

“The original timeline is gone,” said Tim, “But the ramifications of the change will play out many times, in many ways, and with new characters over time too.”

Colleen dreamt things she recalled, about being temporarily foiled in her attempts to catch and eat various characters she’d known on earth.

“Wow. I’m starting to feel bad for Colleen in this timeline,” said Brother Zeke.

“She’ll have plenty more dining pleasure in store,” said Tim.

“You just gotta love Colleen’s bluntness and determination to get what she wants, regardless of if her prey disagrees,” said Zeke.

“In a way, I’d love it as a victim,” said Tim.

Then Colleen’s nostalgic dreams jumped a groove, well into her time as a giantess.

“As usual, I can’t get enough of Colleen’s voracious appetite,” said Zeke, “I Wonder if she’ll ever encounter the leprechauns again, especially now that she’s a giant.”

“It’s unlikely anyone will meet the leprechauns in this second book,” said Tim, “But there will still be plenty of shrinking guys and giantesses to enjoy.”

“A second book,” thought Colleen, still asleep, “It looks like my time up here in giant land has become a sequel.”

“There’ll be a third instalment too,” said Tim, “I know you’ve been trying to get in touch with me, at least in your hopes and dreams, like the one you’re having right now.”

“Have I ever!” said Colleen, “Just who are you?”

“My full name is Timothy Scribener, and I exist in another dimension.”

“I know,” said Colleen, “I came from it, before I grew to my current size.”

Meet the Voice by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


“You've been watching those science fictions about predestination paradoxes,” said Tim, “I like to think, that on the original timeline, Kenneth hadn't sent his consciousness back in time yet. So Colleen's interest in leprechauns developed without this incident.

However, I do use the predestination time loop approach in a much later batch of chapters involving a new character. So you'll get to see it both ways.”

More unfolded, and then they spoke again.

“Wow, wow, this only gets better!! Let’s see what happens in the next episode…” said Millicent.

“Thank you, as always. Plenty more surprises to come,” said Tim.

Colleen awoke again and thought about it all. So the Colleen of these dreams, and perhaps the Colleen of her own personal reality, had known a Kenneth and shrunken and eaten him before the timeline had reset. Then the new timeline had seen Kenneth’s younger self encounter Colleen’s younger self. Kenneth had retained his memories, but Colleen hadn’t. She had ended up with a tiny Kenneth at her mercy and enjoyed the situation.

In Colleen’s next dream, she heard more from Brother Zeke’s voice.

“Nothing gets past Colleen,” said Zeke, “She’s as sharp as a tack. And I love that about her (as well as her voracious appetite for shrunken humans and leprechauns of course). I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes next. It’ll be interesting to see whether or not we, the observers, hop timelines again to see how things play out for the leprechauns or even eventually see the original timeline again.”

“The original timeline is gone,” said Tim, “But the ramifications of the change will play out many times, in many ways, and with new characters over time too.”

Colleen dreamt things she recalled, about being temporarily foiled in her attempts to catch and eat various characters she’d known on earth.

“Wow. I’m starting to feel bad for Colleen in this timeline,” said Brother Zeke.

“She’ll have plenty more dining pleasure in store,” said Tim.

“You just gotta love Colleen’s bluntness and determination to get what she wants, regardless of if her prey disagrees,” said Zeke.

“In a way, I’d love it as a victim,” said Tim.

Then Colleen’s nostalgic dreams jumped a groove, well into her time as a giantess.

“As usual, I can’t get enough of Colleen’s voracious appetite,” said Zeke, “I Wonder if she’ll ever encounter the leprechauns again, especially now that she’s a giant.”

“It’s unlikely anyone will meet the leprechauns in this second book,” said Tim, “But there will still be plenty of shrinking guys and giantesses to enjoy.”

“A second book,” thought Colleen, still asleep, “It looks like my time up here in giant land has become a sequel.”

“There’ll be a third instalment too,” said Tim, “I know you’ve been trying to get in touch with me, at least in your hopes and dreams, like the one you’re having right now.”

“Have I ever!” said Colleen, “Just who are you?”

“My full name is Timothy Scribener, and I exist in another dimension.”

“I know,” said Colleen, “I came from it, before I grew to my current size.”

A Hot Spot for Giantesses by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:


“It’s not just that kind of dimensional barrier we’re talking about, but one that separates the realms of reality and fiction,” said Tim, “I’m not on the earth you came from. That’s why your teleporter view screen can’t find me, as well as the fact that you wouldn’t even know on which continent to start looking.”

“You fascinate me so much. I don’t know whether I want to find a way to get hold of you and eat you or just keep you around to answer all my questions. Since I don’t have much choice, I think I’ll go with the latter option. Did that other timeline really happen?”

“Only in a story I wrote. You’re part of it,” said Tim.

“Are you saying that you think I don’t really exist?”

“From your perspective, you most certainly do,” said Tim, “You’re that part of my creative processes which was needed to address a recurring sense of loss and lack of wish fulfilment. From the age of 5 or 6 years old, I found myself involuntarily fantasizing about the thought of being shrunken and placed into a pretty lady’s mouth. It was not the result of any outside influence working on my mind. At that point I’d never read any fairy tales, and when I did later, they just gave new life to an idea that was already well and truly embedded in my mind.

The fantasies developed into going into a giantess’s mouth while retaining my full size, and then ultimately into being eaten in either case. You are a fictional projection of those fantasies after they’ve had many more years to evolve in my thoughts.”

“Surely I must be more than that,” said Colleen.

“Don’t let it diminish you, especially since we both like the idea of enlarging you, pun intended,” said Tim, “13 years ago, I discovered a fairly secret community of like minded people, who were also fascinated with the concepts of giantesses eating tiny boys and men. 10 years ago, I connected with a lady in that community, only to lose her when a cruel quirk of fate undermined her interest in the subject. I retreated away from the community and manifested my fantasy only in the privacy of my own mind. Then two years ago, I met another lady, named Jessica. She told me she’d grown to the age of 28 over some ten years of reading my stories, ironically using the old archive of publications largely during that period when I had not been active. We fell into mutually strong vore crushes on each other, role played for six months over a global communications system called the internet. She used it to send me photographs of her face, and her open mouth, so that I could imagine making my shrunken way down inside it. We might have even been able to meet in person. She lived in Brazil, and we had met in the middle of a series of nationwide lockdowns in response to a newly born global pandemic virus. Brazil, I had learned in recent years, seemed to be a hot spot for would be giantesses and shrinkers of men. I transposed this factor onto Ireland in your story, Colleen.”

“Maybe there’s a warp from your earth’s Brazil, that takes you to somewhere in this giant land,” said Colleen.

The Brazilian Literary Legacy by timescrybe2

“If there is, I wouldn’t know how or where to find it,” said Tim, “Sadly, Brazil was also a hot spot for the pandemic virus. By Christmas time, Jessica had caught the virus, and died of it in a Brazilian hospital. For a year, I simply grieved, and then I started writing your story, came out of my early writing retirement and published it where the secret community could see it. The voices you’ve been hearing are the comments made in reviews by some of the readers.”

“Some of the readers?” asked Colleen, “I think I’ve only heard three of them so far, and you.”

“The rest have been affectionately known as ‘lurkers’,”  said Tim, “The first book ‘To Catch a Leprechaun’ deals mainly with your time in Ireland, and as of today has 92463 readers and 22 reviews by the 3 people you’ve heard. The second book, ‘To Giant Realms and Beyond’ has 7586 readers and one review by Brother Zeke, although it goes for around 100 chapters too, and not many of them have been published yet, while some readers are still discovering the first book. The very conversation we are having in your dream right now is part of a third book, entitled ‘I Dream of Giantess’.  None of it has been published yet, as it exists only as a manuscript on my computer.”

“Maybe I do exist in another dimension, not just across the warps between earth and this giant land, but across a warp that leads to an entirely alternate earth,” said Colleen, “Perhaps you’ve just tapped in on that somehow and made use of it, the same way I’ve tapped in on your fans’ reviews in my dreams.”

“There is some fictional precedent for that in the writing of certain comic books,” said Tim, “So I do not discount the possibility.”

“But what will you write from now on? From the moment that you explained all this to me, you might have inadvertently short circuited your ability to continue the series with any subsequent chapters?” said Colleen.

“I felt that that might be coming to a close anyway. I was largely just introducing scores of new characters into plots that began to retool old ideas,” said Tim.

“That Jessica seems to have left the most significant impression on you, and she hasn’t had a mention yet,” said Colleen.

“She was my own special memory, up to this point at least,” said Tim.

“But your readers will get up to this chapter where you’ve told me about her,” said Colleen, “Don’t you think they’d like to read about your letters to and from her? Authors have sometimes had their letters published posthumously in sell out books. In this case, you’re still alive, and there might well be a market of people who’d like to know what you two shared, especially given the rarity of the subject matter and the way it would appeal to their common interest. Perhaps it could even be considered essentially selfish not to share those memories, and make her legacy count for nothing,” said Colleen.

“I suppose I could think about it,” said Tim, “Although much of our exchange got lost in an email account. I’d only have the bits I copied into a document and kept.”

“It might even augment your grieving process in some positive way,” said Colleen, “I don’t grieve anyone I’ve eaten, but in your case, you’re dealing with grief for someone who never got the chance to shrink you and eat you. Maybe she’d be happy for you to share it with your readers. And if they talked about them in that reviewing process, I’d be able to hear the discussion almost every time I fell asleep.”

 

So taking the counsel of a giantess whom Tim believed he had only created as a character in a work of fiction, he began to release…

End Notes:

Chapter 45 begins:     The Secret Letters of Tim & Jessica.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13302