Shrunk At School by VoyuerFan
Summary:

A Young Boy Tests A Fantasy At His High School The Thing Is  It Goes Wrong .Now There Are Evil Friends , Dashing Blondes And Sadistic Teachers In His Path To Get Out Of This Hellhole


Categories: Unaware, Feet, Butt, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 7275 Read: 217632 Published: October 18 2009 Updated: November 07 2009
Story Notes:
Im Back And Worked My Socks Off For This Story

1. Chapter 1 Kicking Things Off by VoyuerFan

2. Chapter 2 School by VoyuerFan

3. Chapter 3 You Should Always Knock by VoyuerFan

4. Chapter 4 What A Ordeal by VoyuerFan

5. Chapter 5 Luck On My Side by VoyuerFan

6. Chapter 6 Changing Teachers by VoyuerFan

7. Chapter 7 Rollin Rollin Rollin by VoyuerFan

8. Chapter 8 A LONG PHONE CALL by VoyuerFan

9. Chapter 9 IT'S LIKE GODAMN JAWS by VoyuerFan

10. Chapter 10 Freefalling For Beginners by VoyuerFan

11. Chapter 11 Man Vs Cat Round 1 by VoyuerFan

12. Chapter 12 Just A Scratch ? by VoyuerFan

13. Chapter 13 Safe At Last ? by VoyuerFan

14. Chapter 14 It's Sticky by VoyuerFan

15. Chapter 15 Whose Ready For Some Soccer by VoyuerFan

16. Chapter 16 Enough Is Enough by VoyuerFan

Chapter 1 Kicking Things Off by VoyuerFan
This is going to sound crazy but I am inside the headmistress's office weeping away as I am desperatley begging to be found .

 

 It all starts a fortnight ago when I have been spending weeks upon weeks to find something for my fantasy . My fantasy to be shrunk . That's right for a 14 year old I have some balls . Of course my family doesn't know about this . Actually they have been my "test subjects" in this . There is my Mom Wendy a  blonde 40  year old working class receptionist for the top hotel in town . My Sister Scarlett who is 16 and easily the best looking girl in the school . She is very bossy and that will lead to her downfall . Finally My Aunt Tanya who is 45 and  a busy businesswoman downtown .  She lives here now that my dad's died . I got on well with her but she just seems as if she prefers my sister a bit .

 

 

Well anyway about a week ago I was in the basement doing my homework . I'm pretty much the smartest in my class . Oh by the way my name is Kyle .  I have been making a ray gun type device that is meant to be a shrink ray . I have also managed to make some ammo to put in the gun . The more ammo the more I will shrink . I decided that only 1 ammo would do the job . It was almost  6 and I was alone in the house as my aunt had a date and my sister was with her boyfriend while my mom  was probably  in traffic trying to get home .

 

 

I took a deep breath and fired a shot . The feeling was like I had been shot yet I felt no pain . Mentally I was suffering hallucinations . Then I passed out . Then about one minute later I woke up to find myself the height of a midget.  Then I heard the door open and the clacking of heels rung into my skull . "Kyle Scarlett anyone home". I was naked as my clothes remained it's current size and I  weren't the  dumb type  . I didn't say a word incase my  voice had dropped too. In fact I tested it and a little mumur came but I was shouting like a trooper. At 1 inch tall I would be muted literally . "Maybe they're in the basement". My hearing was good as ever and I took the gun and hid my clothes in the washing machine . Then I bolted upstairs as my mother was in the toilet . Luckily I had time as my mom loved to read gossip magazines while taking a shit .

 

 

To my dismay I couldn't reach the doorknob .It had been placed high when me and my sis couldn't escape . Now deja vu is happening . I heard a flush come upstairs and I ran to the kitchen . I saw some food on the table  and some keys for my mom's car and her purse . Of course I reached to get in her purse to phone somebody but remembered nobody would hear me . Then I heard thumps getting louder and louder . The only place to hide was under the table . I jumped in and was amazed at how many shoes my sister had just dumped under here . All types flats, heels and flip flops all was here . I made sure I was hidden before seeing 2 huge legs in heels walk past without a care in the world . I heard the tiled floor clack of the sound of it all . My Mom walked into the kitchen and put her food in the oven . She then went through her texts and smoked a cigarette . Meanwhile I was getting a hard on . This was what I  wanted a fantasy where you wouldn't be seen . Once my Mom had left I  would just click the ray gun again to get me back to my  previous size .

 

 

 

"Wonder what's going on in the news". I heard your Mom say and predicted that she would go watch tv . Instead she pulled a chair and sat right in front of me giving me a open top view of her panties. I couldn't move as Scarlett's shoes would cause a noise so I was spectator to this sickness .

 

 After half a hour of seeing my mom shift about she pulled the chair back in and went into the garden to sunbathe . I clicked the ray gun and got dressed again . I went to  greet my mom and she wasn't the faintest of what just happened .

 

 

Chapter 2 will be coming soon and this Time I will test it out in school
Chapter 2 School by VoyuerFan
That experince changed my life forever .When everybody was back we had dinner . Tanya and Scarlett finally joining us. We all sat down and my Mom looked like there was something she wanted to get off her chest . "Kyle , Scarlett Tanya wants to say something".   I looked at my Aunt who was beeming bright red . "I quit my Job and I am going to be your new school receptionist". Scarlett jumped up in delight while I shivered . What happens if I cross paths with my Aunt when I'm shrunk ?

 

 

 

I woke up after yesterday's escapde and sighed . Today was the day I would shrink myself . I kissed my Mom on the cheek and went out the door . As I did a hand with red nails painted grabbed me . "Kyle now I am the school receptionist you don't have to walk I'll drive".  I tried not to make contact with her as she was intimidating if you were hiding something . "Okay Auntie". I got into the back seat while Scarlett got in the front .

 

 

The whole ride I just listened to the 2 gals talking and leaned my head against the window . I heard something quite disturbing actually . "I hope these shoes are okay my last got worn out super fast because I have sweaty feet". They laughed and you hoped they were joking .

 

 

 

I got out the car and kissed my Aunt on the cheek . Along the way I saw all the  hot  teachers chatting before the bell rang . I walked past them and I swore that the young Drama Teacher Miss Blake gave me a wink . She was about 20 and wore pretty girly shoes for her age  . Little pink flats was her nickname because she was addicted to wearing them .

 

 

"So if x + y = g what is the value" . My maths teacher Mr Thompson carried on the lecture while I daydreamed . "Kyle you are not paying as much attention as you normally are". I carried on daydreaming . "Kyle what is x + y =g  what is the godamn value" . I answered swiftly .

 

 

It was lunch and it was now time to test my ray gun . I pulled my gun out my pocket and put it against my throat . The ammo was packed in so I would shrink a lot . I pulled the gun on me and passed out .....

 

 

Chapter 3 ..... I get up and meet some skater girls and a blonde bimbo

 

 

Chapter 3 You Should Always Knock by VoyuerFan
I blacked out and once again woke up one minute later .I was one inch tall just what I wanted to be . This time I couldn't hide your clothes .I quickly ran into the nearest door . I didn't care what it was as long as I.... I stopped thinking as I saw my sister's friend Tiffany . She was 15 and easily the 2nd hottest girl in the school right behind my sister of course but seeing as I couldn't get a date with my sister  she was my hearthrob . She was doing make up and sat down her bag .

 

The bag looked like it was built full of bricks and I didn't really want to lift up a bag after all I'm not the world's strongest teenager am I ? . Tiffany started putting on her lipstick and I was on her black flat shoe when suddenly the door barged open . 3 Huge Girls barged past and locked the door . "So Miss Pretty Whore you been fucking around with my boyfriend". I knew who this girl was  . Sarah Bradstock the hardest girl in the school . She was okay in terms of looks but she let her fists do the talking. She walked right in front of Tiffany with her two minions by her side . Her huge VANS shoe almost crushed me as I jumped out of the way and looked at what would happen .

 

 

"Hey Sarah get your ass out of here I didn't do nothing with your boyfriend so piss off". Then without warning the two minions grabbed Tiffany and Sarah pulled out a marker pen . Tiffany was helpless and I couldn't do nothing at my size . "Let's see  how pretty you look now huh". Sarah viciously rubbed the pen across Tiffany's face like a animal over and over covering pieces of skin with black pen . She kicked Tiffany in the shin and Tiffany dropped . "Bitch". I heard Tiffany cry out and Sarah kicked her in the stomach and walked out . Her two sidekicks laughing like hyenas  .

 

 

I quickly ran out of the toilets after seeing this sick display and looked at the room in front of me . ROOM 21 Miss Barstow . Miss Barstow was the History Teacher and was a hot 25 year old teacher . She was fairly new and was one of the hottest teachers . I sighed and ran under the door . I saw thousands of tiny legs and saw I was a 20 minute walk away from her desk . I sighed . It was going to be a long walk . Chapter 4 preview ... Watch as  I dodge the students to get to my teacher and maybe along the way I meet a new enemy ....
Chapter 4 What A Ordeal by VoyuerFan
I wasn't dumb . Running in front of the classroom at my size would easily make me crushed under the sole of somebody . I would have to be tactical and stealthy . 2 hard things to do put together makes this thing very hard . The first person I had to past was a geek . She was the smartest in the class and the easiet to get past. I remembered the seating  . Miss Barstow had a seating plan the naughtiest first and the good people at the back .By the time I get to the front row I might be in danger. Well anyway I passed the geek and suddenly her chair shifted forward almost crushing me already  .

 

 

I sighed and walked on . I noticed a girl's purse about 3 rows down and climbed into it as it was blocking my path  . I was almost out when she lifted her purse up and scanned for some gum . I saw her pink painted fingernails reach for something right in front of me then she dropped the purse without a care . To me It was a rollercoaster drop ride I desperatley needed to get off . I cowered as the impact sent me flying only 3 rows in front of Miss Barstow's desk . I can now see her . She was okay in terms of looks but she had a nice body . She had a green sleeve long top on a mini skirt and   black knee length boots on . I quickly dodged another purse dropping  . I was so close when a phone dropped right in my tracks. I dodged at the last minute as It broke . I gulped because that could have been me .

 

Up above I heard a hollow  . "Bethany Alstock pick that up right now and anymore out of you and you stay back a full hour". I forgot how strict Miss Barstow was and I came to the final row behind her desk . Unfortunatley some of the kids were throwing paper balls at the teacher while she was writing names on the board .

 

 

 

I dodged a couple of the balls but as soon as I thought I was safe a final one clocked me on the back of my forehead inches away from Miss Barstow. The ball was too heavy for me and laid on top of me . My legs were trapped and I looked up to see a unhappy teacher ."Who did this". I heard a silence as there was probably a snitch rule . "Oh well let's think what you all have to say after school". I heard a uniamous groan from the students . "Oh and this is what will happen if somebody goes to throw some balls again". I saw Miss lift her foot up and realised that she was gonna crush the ball to set a example unaware a student was trapped underneath it .

 

Chapter 5 preview . Will I survive won't I find out  in chapter 5
Chapter 5 Luck On My Side by VoyuerFan
I saw the anger and hatred in Miss Barstow's eyes as she raised her shoe to smush my like a bug. To her it was paper she would never dream of it being a student . Well she better dream harder because she is about to kill one. Luckily luck was on my side as I saw the foot come down in slow motion like something out of a Matrix movie . I used up all of my strength to lift up the ball and slid away . Seconds later what I was just trapped under was crushed under a shoe . The gum had stuck to the teacher's shoe and she scraped it off without anycare . I ran to under her desk and started looking for some communication .

 

 

As I did I saw the 2 long legs come back into my view and sat down . She put her legs up and I came face to face with her heel . Any more closer and it would put my eye out .  I ran to her handbag and jumped in looking for some communication . I got onto her phone and started clicking random numbers hoping somebody would pick up .

 

Then  I heard it  . "Sorry this number does not exist". I kicked the phone in fury and a bright light came from outside the purse . I saw the hand reach for her phone and started texting her boyfriend . "In the middle of a lesson". I jumped out and saw that everybody had gone out . School was over and I was now trapped alone in a room with this woman .

 

 

Chapter 6 preview .... How will I get out and where will I be stopping ? The odds are it won't be a student's house ?
Chapter 6 Changing Teachers by VoyuerFan
I quickly ran up to her pump while she was texting . I noticed that she had it set to a click sound from every button pressed so there is no way I'm going to be noticed. I went to climb up her leg and noticed that her leg did not have any hair on . I realised I would have to be careful here . I climbed up each step digging my nails into her flesh while she was texting away .  

 

 

I was almost up to her kneecap when she started to feel something . I think it was because I accidentaly dug into a bone and it must have caused a anooyance to her . I saw her claws reach for me and I jumped  . I  hurt my knee but it was worth it as she scratched away where I was . She must have thought I was a itch . She then hung up and started walking away .

 

 

In a last gasp attempt I clinged onto the heel of the shoe and was literally threw  straight into the back end of the pump . I noticed that due to the force one of my teeth cracked. I noticed the chip and braved it to be noticed . I saw the bright light and realised I was outside .  Then I heard a click sound as she opened the car door . Then I noticed in a glimmer that my French Teacher Miss Sinclair was leaving as well  . Seeing as I was more friendly with her than Miss Barstow I got off the pump and ran after her . She was in her late 40's and a mothering type but she was fully french and had only a bit of good english .  She had on some casual shirt and jeans and black  flip flops . Then she opened the car and got in . In instinct I jumped in ......

 

Chapter 7 Preview  Inside her car I try and get her attention but she makes a quick stop along the way  but where ......
Chapter 7 Rollin Rollin Rollin by VoyuerFan
  This is a message to all my fans ... If you enjoy my writing then I have more stories on writing.com my username is mrbiggles check me out :D and you can add chapters to my stories on there ?  I jumped straight into the car before the door slams shut almost chopping mylegs clean  off.My French teacher was oblivious of the current situation and started the car. I ran under the car seat before anything bad could happen like me getting crushed under her flip flops . Then it happened . She pressed full force on the brakes and I flew forward onto the peddles.

 

 

I was a bit dizzy but then I made out a huge black object coming torwards me then "Thump". Without warning I was almost crushed to death by the flip flop . My French teacher was really putting her foot on the pedal and she had road rage . I quickly jumped off then she hammered down onto what I just was on . She stopped at a red light and kicked her flip flops off exposing her beautiful bare feet . I noticed she had french tips . Then she looked down and crushed me down onto the ground . I thought that she thought  I was a bug but actually she thought I was a pen and just made some careless shoeplay .

 

 

Her big toe crushing my skull I was then rolled left then right over and over . I realized I was now a foot toy . "Great my life as a foot toy to my french teacher". Then before she could continue her tortue she stopped the car and got out . I jumped onto her flip flop and was on the journey to find out where she was going .

 

 

After a long time of bobbing up and down I saw the sign . "Tanya's Tanning Salon". Of course I rembered that she  got a monthly tan and was on the way there . She said hello to the receptionist and got changed . Meanwhile where was I?

 

Chapter 8 preview I mingle with the receptionist......
Chapter 8 A LONG PHONE CALL by VoyuerFan
I decided to take the gentleman's approach and not see my French teacher undress herself . As she went into the room I made a huge jump more of a leap to the counter . I managed to hang on the desk by the skin of my teeth . She was around 30  the receptionist and quite the looker.  Long long blonde hair who sorta looked like a barbie doll but had broad hips and was curvy .

 

I almost forgot about my mission to get rescued as I was admiring this woman's rack . I decided that I had spied long and hard and needed to be noticed . I started jumping up and down infront  of her but as soon as she was drifting her eyes torwards me . Then I heard it mute my ears nearly . "Ring-ring-ring-ring". The phone to the left of me started going and she picked up the phone .

 

"Tanya's Tanning Salon How Can I Help You". At first I thought that this just might be a dud phone call or I dreamed it would be a prank but then I heard her change her voice slightly higher . "Viv Is that you OH MY GOD". Suprisingly the girls at school were more mature than this woman .  I still jumped like  a astronaut .  Then I noticed she was looking up at the ceiling oblivious of me . She then started swinging left and right making chairplay while having no idea . "This is one dumb receptionist". I said under my breath but wondered what's the point .

 

Even if I shouted nobody would hear me . Then I laid down and just waited for the phonecall to end . It had been 10 minutes before I heard a familar voice . "Thank You ". Those 2 words sounded like a accent infact a French Accent . I saw my French Teacher walking back out the door and leaped at her . Coincedentally she had opened up a bottle of water and I fell right into it ......

 

Chapter 9 Preview  Will I escape my wet prison or will I be in for a chilly death ? Also tell me if you are enjoying the story but more importanley do you like the previews if I get 2 people saying they don't like it I will take em off ......
Chapter 9 IT'S LIKE GODAMN JAWS by VoyuerFan
Author's Notes:

The reason for the shorter chapters is I am trying for 1 chapter add  every  day

I fell down and down like a water slide chute. I got up and quickly realised that I wasn't on the hot receptionist's desk . It was a shame but at least I knew I was somewhere by my French Teacher . Before I could crack where I was I noticed something It was like a mirror . I could see a mirror of myself in here but still see what's in front of it . It's like I  was in a bottle of some sort . I wasn't exactly Sherlock Holmes so It took me a while to realise where I was .

 

 

Suddenly I looked down and saw I was neck deep in water . I didn't dare touch the bottom as I was scared of water and even more scared of Jaws . Suddenly I saw light from the top of wherever I was . At my size my sight was ruined so I had to squint  . Then I heard the car door shut . I was put into her purse . While in the car I heard a familar song .

 

"Daa Dun Daa Dun". I quickly jumped down to the bottom of the water and cowardly kicked below my feet incase of a shark . Then the music started getting louder . "Daa Dun". I started to turn slightly mad . Then I heard a hand fiddle with  a knob and the sound went up piercing my eardrums . "Dun Dun Dun Dun". Then I heard my captor's voice . (Inaudible French).I was a good student and heard something about favourite song . Then I finally realised that It was a song on the radio .

 

 I quickly saw the light again and I saw a hand turn . Suddenly I saw the whole light and my French Teacher's beautiful face .  I was up to eye level with her and suddenly she opened her mouth . She wasn't  giving me a oral hygiene lesson by the looks of it and she really hadn't been tickled by something .  I noticed I was bobbing up and down her front yard as she had her mouth open . Then the water took me by suprise and plunged me down torwards her shiny teeth almost shark like . I realised I needed to take drastic action or I would be shark meat .....

 

 No preview this time as nobody really wants them  . If you do then just tell me and they will be back up
Chapter 10 Freefalling For Beginners by VoyuerFan
Author's Notes:

I decided that the previews will be back

I was freefalling into the abyss that was my french teacher's white teeth . "Great " . I thought while plummeting . My life would end up digesting and rotting and my family would never know about this . Just stick up some missing posters while my captor just goes about her business and will eventually crap out my skelton body . I landed on a object . It was sharp at the edge and there wasn't much to it . I noticed that there was some dried up food presuambaly from yesterday . I realised I had landed on her teeth .  The impact must have caused quite the anooyance and she got anooyed .

 

Next thing I know , I look up to see another pair of chompers above me and they are coming down pretty fast . Then I gulp as they are going to crunch me  . I jump out of the way and once again freefall . This time there is no escape . 

 

 

Then as I expect to meet the hard gravel of the garden . I land on a soft white object . It is very light and my giantess is looking at me and lifting me up like a rocket . Then I see her mouth open again but it is not like she is going to eat whatever I'm on . It turns out I'm on her tissue and she is about to sneeze on me .  I jump at the last minute right as the front door opens and still get a impact of the sneeze . I notice that she coughed flem onto the tissue and shudder. As that could have been me  . Another freefall occours but this time I land on my butt . I am finally now on the floor  .

 

My French Teacher is a newly divorced woman and her only daughter has moved out . I don't really know that much about her but know that she doesn't have someone living at her house . She walks into the kitchen as I see her flip flops  just slapping against the tiles . Like a crocodile  . Then I hear my teacher speak in French again . "Jai' m'apelle Missy". I know French and it looks like she is crouching down and smiling . Then I hear a  response . "Meow ".

 

Chapter 11 Preview ... How can I survive the night with my teacher and her evil cat find out in chapter 12 will I survive or won't I you'll have to wait and see ...
Chapter 11 Man Vs Cat Round 1 by VoyuerFan
Author's Notes:
Thanks To Caryomic who has been rooting for me  I expect this story to go on for a long time even 30 chapters  but who knows . Kyle might die at any time .
I hear a sound coming from the kitchen . It was a meow and I'm no vet but that is a cat . I have had bad experinces with cat's in the past and didn't want to fix it now at my size . Then my French Teacher comes back into the hallway . Now I know where she is because those damn flip flops have a sonic radar telling you where she is . The sound gives it away . She then starts speaking in French again . I picked up a word of  "come in" .  Then I saw it . Now I knew that cats are pretty big but this just put a statement to what I knew . The cat called Missy I presume was a big fat white cat with  sandy ginger patches. It comes into the hallway and My French Teacher goes upstairs.

 

 

I haven't moved I'm just stuck in the hallway . Paralyzed by fear and what if's . What if I get stepped on . What if The damn cat eats me  . What if both of those things happen . My French teacher rushes back down catching me off guard  . I quickly run back and look as where I was is flattened by a flip flop . Then she goes into the living room . The stupid cat however notices me . Now cats are supposed to be known as colourblind and good hearing and eyesight . The eyesight must be true as it slowly makes it's move.

 

It's like something out of the national geographic channel . A cheetah stalking a deer . It's like a 7 footer meets a midget in a basketball game . This is something I wasn't going to win . The cat was now right up in my face and something inside of me snapped . "Come On You Stupid Cat". I shouted in it's face  . I wasn't going to be intimidated and wasn't going to be living inside this house for long . Tomorow when my French Teacher goes to school  , I am going to get in her purse and hopefully meet up with my aunt or sister so I can get home . Now I wasn't a planner by any means but you have to be in a situation like this . While I was babbling . The cat lifted it's claw up ......

 

Chapter 12 Preview ...What Will Happen Will The Cat Claw Me Away Or Will I Survive ?
Chapter 12 Just A Scratch ? by VoyuerFan
Missy lifted her razor sharp claw up taking me by suprise . I looked and held my closet thing dear to me .Now some people would choose their family but in my situation I chose my well y'know . I shouldn't have got over my head I thought  . Then I jumped back . I saw the cat's claw inches away from my face . Then it passed in a heartbeat . It felt like hours but in the space of half a second my life was saved . I dropped to the ground and the cat pounced onto me . It started sniffing me as if It was stalking the fallen prey .The cat then hissed shoving my mouth full of Tuna . I quickly was victim to this smell and hurled . I felt hungry at the minute and quickly shoved the cat out of the way and darted to the kitchen . I noticed  that the cat had scratched my thigh but it was just a scratch . Getting food was more important . I ran into the kitchen and saw a table and ewww kitty litter tray . I saw some cat food and started eating away . Sure it was disgusting but  I didn't care not me food is food at the end of the day . "Missy". My teacher blew a kissy sound as if to say come here. The cat however still had bad intentions on it's mind and walked into the kitchen to find me eating it's dinner . "HISS!!!". I gulped and ran under the table carrying enough food to survive for 4 days at my size .I ate it all down very quickly and then a huge claw dug into my back . I turned round and a giant mouth grabbed me .Luckily this cat was playful and didn't eat me . I looked down at this cat's throat and felt disgusting  . I was naked inside a cat's mouth . The cat started walking to it's master and dropped me right at her floor right by her feet. My french teacher was now dressed casual and looked as if she was going to bed . "INAUDIBLE FRENCH". She smiled and grabbed me . I thought this is it .She would take me to my mother and live happily ever after . She dropped me in her purse and zipped it tight .

 

Chapter 13 preview ...Where is she taking me , does she recognize me and most importantley I better not be cat food
Chapter 13 Safe At Last ? by VoyuerFan
I woke up to loud slapping off the tiles . Then I got lifted up into the air and went on a non stop rollercoaster ride . One minute I was up then down , up then down . I was awoken to a loud bump as I dropped into her car seat in my dark prison . I thought I was gonna be sick and THUMP !! . I jumped up in the air and hit the zip . My weight didn't have that much power so I bounced back down . I knew that I had hit a speedbump because as soon as I had hit that one ,another occured .

 

 

I heard the car door shut and knew I was no longer at her house . I wasn't too far away . Then I heard her walking but she was walking on a carpet.  The only carpet I know is the school reception ."Oui  Madam , How has your day been so far". That sarcastic voice could only come from one person . "Oh Yes , the usual thanks for asking". It was my aunt . I quickly started kicking the zip as fast as I could . Then I heard a door open and lots of noise.  "EH CLASS , CLASS SHUT UP". The noise went silent . I remembered that I was supposed to have her this lesson today  . "Jenny ". "Here". "Kyle". "Where's Kyle". I heard nobody cover for me as I was just the nerd in the school .

 

 

I spent a whole hour in this prison and was sweating away when the bell rang and I saw some light .I saw a huge bottle entitled Nail Polish and jumped for it . Then I jumped . I landed on the floor and bolted for the door. I realized there shouldn't be many students around at break in the hallways . I ran straight out into the hallway and quickly turned round to see  a huge converse sneaker coming down onto me .

 

Chapter 14 Preview ...Will I survive being crushed or is this story over ?
Chapter 14 It's Sticky by VoyuerFan
I saw the huge converse coming down and thought my life would be over . Badabing bada boom !!!. However luck somehow was on my side as I was smushed into the ground . However this woman was ,she must have been a student .The teachers weigh a lot but this girl was pretty light .However it was still enough to cripple  me . Then I was lifted up again and then once again slammed back down .The process kept repeating over and over .I was dazed and my sight had slightly gone but I noticed I was stuck to something .

 

 

I wasn't inside the shoe so it must have been something like a magnet to keep me under here . The girl has now gone outside and is speaking to her friends . My back is smeared with blood as the pavement of the playground scars against me . I then manage to work out what's happened . I'm under somebody's godamm gum !!!

 

 "Yeah He's  so hot". I knew  that this girl was one of the popular girls .I got lifted up again as the girl started running to catch up with some other friends . My back getting stones digging into my flesh and I felt like I was going to get knocked out by Anderson frikin Silva .

 

 

Eventually the bell rang and she walked calmy into the hallway . "Girls Slow Down". I heard the headmistress shout out to the girl and her friends . I doubt i'll be meeting the last of her as I constanley got smashed .  At least the pain wasn't that bad now I was inside . Then she saw the gum on her shoe ."Urghh I got Gym Next". She carried on walking saying that she would tell the gym teacher . Then I landed onto a cold floor as I saw a bunch of trainers to my right and a huge pair of trainers to my left. I could make out a extra large pair of trainers . "Mrs Quigley can I rub this gum off before we begin ". I then heard a huge silence ."FINE BUT DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN ASHLEY YOU'RE MY MAIN STAR HERE GIRL". I heard a very loud and quite masculine voice coming from the Gym Teacher. Mrs Quigley was 39 and lived with her also fit husband . She was quite active and is usually made fun of behind her back because of her stinky trainers . The rumours are that she wears the same pair all day even inside the house .Others are that she wears them every day every month and every year .Both rumours aside , this woman had feet problems .

 

 I then felt like I was chainsawed by Leatherface as I fell onto the floor . I pulled myself free from the gum and ran straight into a ball . I realised I still had gum on me and I was now stuck to the ball . "Okay Girls Whose Ready For Soccer".

 

Chapter 15 Preview (Gulp I'm Not too keen on sports but i'll have to be to survive )
Chapter 15 Whose Ready For Some Soccer by VoyuerFan
Author's Notes:

Dedicated To Caryomic

I was stuck to the ball because of this damn gum . I was right on the centre of the ball facing the ceiling . "CLASS HAS EVERYBODY GOT TRAINERS". I then saw a giant sneaker belonging to Mrs Quigley coming down . It landed lightly ontop of me . The centre of the sneaker was actually in my mouth so I tasted worn out sneaker . "Yes Mrs Q". Then the ball was kicked right below my legs sending me rolling . I was now underneath the ground trying to move but I was stuck .

 

 

Then the teacher picked the 2 captains and started it off ."Gemma you start off ". The teacher then nudged the ball over to this girl . She had bleached blonde hair and was very preppy . She then kicked the ball up in the air and I braced for a hard landing but instead I was hit up again . Then the process kept repeating and I noticed that this girl was giving keepie uppies . "Stop messing around". Then I landed onto the floor and then while I tried to pull myself free . My stomach got hit hard by her huge trainer . She had took a huge shot and it went in the goal . I unfortunatley was then greeted  by 2 giant hands and heard the teacher say "Girls Goalkick". Then I saw the huge shiny trainers belonging to the keeper coming torwards and "Thump". I was kicked hard into the air and felt like I was  a acrobatic . The way I was just bouncing up and down .

 

 

30 Minutes Later

 

"Time Girls Time Gemma's Team with 3 and Ashley's with 2 ". I meanwhile was lifted up in the air by Mrs Q as I was smudged against her breast . "Girls We have 30 minutes left so let's have a penalty shootout ". I gulped as I rolled to the centre of the pitch.  I saw the goalkeeper from before looking at me then from behind I was kicked full force by somebody right into her . Unfortunatley the keeper saved it using her foot and I rolled all the way back . The girl who kicked me was obviously not happy with her not scoring and kicked the ball again . I went flying against the wall and heard the teacher moan . "Gemma stand outside".

 

25 Minutes Later

 

I was complety tired out  and then I heard the girls chant . "Mrs Q Mrs Q ". I didn't know what they meant but I was about to as I was placed where I had been for the past 25 Minutes and saw the keeper and realised the teacher was having a go to kill a student unknowingly . I was on the side so I could see her sneaker coming in slow motion. "WHACK!!!". The pain was worse than the girls put together and it hit off the post . I wasn't on the side that hit the post but still got a bump off the ground .

 

 

The bell  rang and the girls all walked out but I didn't as I still made it my mission to get off the ball . Then I tried rubbing myself up then down to cause friction . Then it worked I fell off and landed on the floor . I noticed a bench and the sound of a shower running coming from the ladies bathroom . Below the bench was a gym bag and some trainers  . I heard Mrs Quigley singing and didn't know what to do ..... I could go hide in the trainers  , get in the gym bag or leave the gym  . What do I do .

 

Chapter 16 preview ...(IT'S UP TO YOU TELL ME WHICH OF THE 3 YOU WANT AND I WILL DO IT )
Chapter 16 Enough Is Enough by VoyuerFan
Author's Notes:
I would like to thank all those who have enjoyed this story
I first took a peak inside the trainer . It was so worn out and it smelled from miles away at my current size . I was so small I saw the dents in which made out the shape of five huge toe prints. It was like she had put her foot in concrete .I heard her humming in the shower . I quickly left the gym realising that she was going to be a long time before she got out the damn shower  .

 

I looked into the hallway just in time to see a huge high heel land down right in front of me . It was actually my Aunt who was probably handing some notes by unaware she almost killed her nephew . She carried on walking and I jumped back as where I was  happened to be the parking spot for a sandal . I kept dodging shoe after shoe  and it soon got tiring . Then I saw the school receptionist who worked with my Aunt , Lydia . She was in her late forties had kids and worked hard  . She was in a rush and I decided to hitch a ride  . I saw she was wearing a skirt with some black nylons so I clinged onto them for dear life  . It was going to be a bumpy ride as she had to get to the teacher's lounge  fast . She had to tell another stupid teacher that her husband called for the 20th time  . She was divorced and single and didn't have time for men.

 

She stormed into the teacher's lounge looking for the teacher . I had other plans and made a jump from her leg to the couch of the teacher's lounge . The couch  was pretty smooth compared to the ass clenching seats the students have . Then quickly you look up to see Lydia looking around .  "Guess she ain't here oh well I'll wait ".

 

Just then you saw a huge moon coming down onto you fast .......

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1327