Girl's Night (Commission) by Omanahan88
Summary:

Jack gets invited out to a surprise party for his sister in celebration of her graduating at the top of her pharmaceutical sciences program. He flies out to help her roommates and childhood bestfriends, Maddie and Emma, to decorate the apartment in preparation for the party. However, upon arriving, Jack learns that his sister's friends have different plans for the evenings entertainment. 


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Incest, Insertion, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9279 Read: 23025 Published: June 27 2023 Updated: July 02 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Omanahan88

2. Chapter 2 by Omanahan88

3. Chapter 3 by Omanahan88

4. Chapter 4 by Omanahan88

5. Chapter 5 by Omanahan88

Chapter 1 by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a bit shorter than the rest, as the commission was not originally intended to be released in chapters. However, the commissioner requested it get put up in segments. The story has a pretty heavy focus on butts and farts so if you like my other stories, you'll probably enjoy this one too! 




“Fucking hell. You need to be in prison.” Jack said, pulling his bag from the back seat of the car. He couldn’t believe that Maddie had managed to make it all the way back to the apartment without managing to get pulled over. Despite her repeatedly reassuring him that she was cute enough to get out of a ticket, Jack had to believe that any self respecting cop would’ve taken her license on the spot. 


“Shut up, you didn’t even die. Hey, be useful and grab the bags out of the back.” Maddie ordered more than requested, walking straight towards the apartment. Jack sighed and lifted the rear hatch to retrieve a single black duffel bag from the trunk. It was remarkably light and certainly wouldn’t have been a hassle for Maddie to get herself, but Jack figured she was just getting the most out of bossing him around. Jack was in town for a surprise party being thrown by his sister’s roommates and already he was having second thoughts after only having spent twenty minutes with Maddie on the drive here from the airport. 


He walked up the path as Maddie fumbled with her keys at the front door. The entire time that he walked down the sidewalk, Jack was faced with an incredible view of Maddie’s butt as it tried its best to consume her shorts. He did everything that he could to avert his gaze, less out of respect and more out of a fear of embarrassment, but by the time he reached the bottom step, Maddie was still posted up in front of him. 


“First time opening a door?” He mocked, trying to encourage her to speed things up, but Maddie quickly let out a hurried and nervous shush.


“Shhh. Shut up. Do you hear that?” She asked, incredibly seriously, leaning forward to get her ear closer to the door. Jack immediately obliged, listening carefully to see what she was referencing. A few tense moments passed as Jack waited to see if some surprise burglar was going to pop out of the apartment suddenly. But the real surprise was much worse.



Pppppffffffftttttttttttt


A loud boisterous fart blasted out of Maddie’s large round ass, directly into Jack’s headspace. Immediately the shorter man recoiled in disgust, trying to move his face out of the cloud of rancid gas. By the time that Maddie stopped laughing, Jack was standing in the middle of their lawn, trying not to acknowledge the scent that had already pervaded his nostrils.


“Jesus Christ, that’s fucking disgusting.” He shouted, snorting a couple of times in an attempt to get the smelly particles out of his sinuses.


“Oh come on. How can you say that, you didn’t even smell it. If you want to complain you at least need to come take a lil sniff.” She taunted, pushing her ass out toward him. 


“I did fucking too smell it.” He retorted in a growing rage.


“Ewwwww, you smelled my fart? What a little pervert.” Maddie laughed as she pushed open the front door, leaving it open behind her. Jack gritted his teeth, wondering if this trip was a fucking mistake. However he also quickly realized that he didn’t even have a vehicle with him, and so he was stuck at the mercy of Sophie’s obnoxious friends. 


“Goddamnit.” He muttered to himself as he begrudgingly walked inside the apartment. No sooner did he walk through the threshold into the house, did Jack hear Maddie shout at the top of her lungs. 


“Jack smelled my fart like a little freak.” 


He let out a heavy sigh and carried both his and Maddie’s bags farther into the apartment. As soon as he reached the living room, Jack found Emma in the living room trying to hang a “congratulations” banner behind the couch.


“Not like you gave me much choice. My face was practically up your ass.” He replied, not wanting it to sound like he had voluntarily sought out Maddie’s flatulence.


“Well if you put your face up her butt, you’ve gotta be ready to get farted on.” Emma said with a coy smile. Jack just groaned, dropping the bags onto the couch. 


“I think you know that’s not what I meant.” He replied flatly. He watched as Emma struggled to get the middle pin on the banner secured to the wall. She stood on a rickety looking folding chair on her top toes, lacking the precious few inches of height that she needed to finish her job. Jack let out a heavy sigh and walked over to help. “Here, let me help.” 


Emma looked down as Jack approached and let out a short chuckle. “You’re going to help? You’re shorter than I am, pipsqueak.” Jack gritted his teeth. It was true, at 5’8” Jack was a single inch shorter than Emma was. Honestly, being that she was over six feet tall, Maddie should’ve been the one in here hanging banners, not Jack or Emma. 


“Fucking hell, really? Are the two of you just flat out incapable of being bitches for a single minute?” Jack asked, wrapping his arms around Emma’s waist and hoisting her up just a bit higher. The dark haired woman let out a sharp squeal as she was hoisted off of her chair. Once she realized that she wasn’t going to fall, Emma gave Jack a quick glare before reaching up to finish securing the banner. 


“Okay, you can quit groping me now.” Emma said. Jack grumbled again before setting her down on the floor. 


“Really, not even a thank you?” Jack was quickly growing tired of the combined bullshit of these two women. It had been years since he had last interacted with either of them and evidently he had forgotten just how snotty they could be. There was a part of him that considered simply grabbing his things, calling a cab and getting back on a bus home. He would have to hope that Sophie would understand that her friends are just a bit too much.


“A thank you, huh? Okay, let me show you a little gratitude.” Emma had quickly stepped forward, placing her hands on either side of his face. Jack was stunned by this sudden shift in her demeanor. He felt her gentle breath wash over him as she leaned in close and began to whisper. Jack started to speak, but was instantly silenced as Emma pressed her lips against his. 


Jack stood frozen in the living room, eyes stuck open as he tried to parse this strange turn of events. His train of thought was so interrupted however, when he felt a sharp stinging sensation in his tricep.


“Owwwwwhat the fuck.” He asked, pushing Emma back a mf lifting his arm to find a single drop of blood beginning to form. He looked back over his shoulder to find Maddie standing behind him with a strange looking syringe in hand and a wicked smile on her face.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, I'm wrapping up a few more commissions over the next week or two, so if you have an idea for a commission you'd like to see, reach out to me over on DeviantArt. 


Thanks for reading!! Next chapter goes up tomorrow.

Chapter 2 by Omanahan88

“What took so goddamn long?” Emma asked, her voice dripping with irritation. Maddie just shrugged, removing the clear glass vial from the syringe and slowly loading another one into it.


“The injector was empty. Had to find a starter dose.” Maddie replied. Jack was starting to freak out, completely confused about what was happening and why the girls were so cavalier about it. 


“What the fuck are you-” A sudden pain in Jack’s chest cut him off, forcing him to his hands and knees. Emma paid him no mind as she stepped forward, placing her foot on his back and pushing him flat onto the floor. 


“No, I put a full dose in yesterday and set it by the kitchen calendar.” Emma replied very matter-of-factly. Maddie shook her head, taking a few steps forward, smirking smugly down at Jack on the floor. Jack tried to move, but it felt as though he were paralyzed, completely unable to resist as Maddie stepped forward and lifted her sock covered, size twelve foot and set it down hard on the side of his face.


“No, but then I went out to the bar. And so while I was out I grabbed a guy to play with on the way home.” Emma could feel her jaw clenching tightly as she listened to her friend speak. 


“What, you just jabbed some asshole at the bar? Did anyone see you?” Emma asked, still keeping pressure on Jack’s back. The confused man struggled under his sister’s strange friends as his heart began to race more and more quickly.


“Christ, relax. No one saw us. And I hit him with a double dose to speed things up.” Maddie said slowly grinding her foot onto Jack’s face. The poor man’s breathing grew more and more labored as the sour scent of Maddie’s foot began to worm its way into his nostrils. 


“That’s not how it works. You can just double the dose to speed things up. We have no fucking clue what the side effects of a second dose would be.” Emma scolded, reaching down to take Jack’s phone and wallet from his pants pocket. Just then, with a sly smile on her face, Maddie used her left foot to begin peeling the sock off of the right foot before placing her bare foot back into Jack’s face. 


“Well, we’ve got one clue now. Check it out.” Jack couldn’t see what was happening, with Maddie’s large sweaty foot plastered to his cheek, but he could feel Emma carelessly kneel down on his upper back. There was a sharp pain as her knees pressed hard into his ribcage. 


“Holy shit! That’s fucking insane. That’s way fucking smaller than normal.” Emma said. There was a long pause where nothing seemed to happen other than Maddie grinding her foot back and forth on his face. Suddenly, Emma stood up providing some much needed relief to Jack’s back. 


“Well shit. That’s fucking crazy. Maybe Jack here is in for even more of a fun weekend than we thought.” Emma said, just as Maddie removed her foot from Jack’s face. The pain radiating through his body was starting to reach a fever pitch. His vision began getting blurry and he became certain that he was going to pass out. Just before his vision faded completely, Maddie’s foot came slamming down on the floor before him. The last thing that Jack saw before he blacked out was something tiny wriggling between Maddie’s toes.




“Hey, wake up. It’s getting late and it’s party time.” Maddie’s voice boomed in Jack’s ears. He didn’t know why she was screaming so loudly, but his head was already pounding and he didn’t need her to add to the pain.


“Jesus Christ would you shut the fuck uhhhhhooooly shit!” Jack screamed as he finally came to recognize the titanic form of Maddie looming above him. This wasn’t making any sense. She had to be something like two hundred stories tall. A woman the size of a fucking mountain standing overtop of him and not just any woman; his baby sister’s shitty little friend.


“Oh there he is. Look who’s coming around. Like what you see Jakey?” Maddie asked playfully. Jack’s mind was going absolutely berserk as he tried to understand his situation. As he took in his surroundings, he came to the conclusion that Maddie wasn’t big, but rather, he was small. Instincts quickly took over and Jack sprinted off towards the crevice between two cushions. He couldn’t tell how long it had taken him to sprint the surprisingly long distance across the leather seat, but he managed to make it into the relative safety of the deep crevice between the seats. 


“Hah, running away little guy? You know this couch is all one big cushion, right? You’re still stuck.” Maddie taunted, bending over to peer a gigantic eye into the tiny valley that Jack now found himself in. The small man cursed aloud. She was right of course. The indent between seats only seemed to drop down a few inches before sloping back up the other side. He was effectively trapped in a narrow leather trench. 


“But don’t worry little fella. I’m not mad. In fact, I think this presents us with a prime opportunity.” Maddie said, standing up and turning around as she hooked a thumb into her soft gray shorts. Jack attempted to look up through the narrow crevice to see what was happening, but his angle of vision was severely impeded. “You should be somewhat familiar with the smell.”


“Oh fuck no, you crazy fucking bitch!” Jack shouted as he saw Maddie begin to lower herself onto the couch, the crack of her ass descending straight towards him in the seam. The giantess sat gently on the seat, so as to not crush the tiny toy before she would have a chance to play with him. Jack began sprinting towards the back of the seam, hoping to put as much distance between himself and Maddie’s gargantuan butt as he was humanly able to. Unfortunately, Jack’s small legs were no match for the sheer volume of sour gas that Maddie’s body was currently holding.


Ppppppppffffffffttttttttt


“Oh fucking hell that’s the stuff!” Maddie sighed as her colon loosed a flood of rancid flatulence into the valley of sorrow where Jack currently found himself. Maddie was grinning from ear to ear, feeling remarkably content with herself for a couple of reasons. Firstly, she had been holding in that bubble of gas for nearly twenty minutes and the relief was both instant and gratifying. Second, she was filled with a sense of deep pride having just rinsed Sophie’s big brother with an ocean of horrible stink.


“Ahhhhh, smell it all up little man. We’re just getting started.” She teased, wiggling her ass into the cushion a bit farther. Trapped beneath the cruel giantess, Jack was living through a literal nightmare. His little sister’s snotty shitheaded friend had somehow shrunken him down and then fucking farted on him… again! The shit reeking air clogged his throat and lungs, forcing him to start hacking and coughing in an effort to get the foul taste out of his mouth. This gas was nothing like the fart she had blasted him with at the front door. This was a biblical level of evil that was choking the very life from him.


“What, is he awake?” Emma asked, seeing Maddie sitting on the couch with her shorts around her ankles. The tall blonde turned and shot her friend a wicked smile. 


“Yup, just laid a nasty fucking fart on him.” Maddie said, giggling like a giddy schoolgirl. Emma raced over to the couch, grabbing Maddie by the arm and pulled her relatively massive friend off of the couch and off of Jack’s smelly pit. The shrunken man was relieved to see the pale moons disappear from overhead, but quickly started to feel nervous again as Emma’s face appeared overhead.


“Hey little Jack.” She said, peering down into the crevice. He looked up into the colossal eye of the behemoth woman and a pit formed in his stomach. He couldn’t even begin to fathom just how insignificant these girls had made him. Suddenly her face scrunched up into a scowl as she began waving a hand in front of her face. “Oh Jesus Christ that stinks. Here, want to come out of there? Or do you really like the smell of farts?” Emma asked, lowering a pinky down into the crevice. Jack was wary of the monolithic woman. He knew he couldn’t trust her as she was just as responsible for his current predicament as Maddie was. However, if he dwelt any longer in the thick miasma of the volleyball player’s protein-fueled fart, he feared he might just choke to death. Desperate for clean oxygen


“Awww there you go. Really didn’t want to stay down there with Maddie’s fart, did you?” Emma cooed, lifting Jack out of the cushion as he latched onto her pinky finger. “Don’t worry, I’ve got a nice little treat for you.”


Jack’s blood ran cold as he was lifted miles into the air and brought to Emma’s grinning face. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Maddie was being a snotty little bitch by farting on him, but Emma too? What did she have in mind for him? Surely it couldn’t be worse for him than the rancid pocket of gas that Maddie had blasted him with.


“See, not that it really matters to you, but that thing Maddie stuck you with earlier? That was mine. It’s a synthetic chemical that I’ve designed that’s going to help me write my name in history.” Emma said, shimmying her way out of her tight fitting jean shorts, leaving her standing in a pair of green and white striped panties. “Someday, it’ll mean incredible things for the world. Unfortunately it means less incredible things for you. Well, you and every ex boyfriend any of us have had at SDU.” Emma added, giving Jack a menacing smile. She then reached behind her back and pulled the waistband of her panties away from her body, dangling Jack over the crack of her ass.


“Oh fuck, please fucking god don’t do this!” He screeched, pissing his pants as the giantess moved to place the entirety of his body into her asscrack. “Please!!!”

End Notes:

2 chapters done, 3 to go. If you're interested in a commission of your own, send me a note over on DeviantArt!

Chapter 3 by Omanahan88

“Hey, don’t put him up your ass! We’re still playing with him.” Maddie shouted, having finished adjusting the shrunken man stuck between her unwashed toes just in time to catch her roommate lowering Sophie’s brother into her ass. For a moment, Jack thought that fate was throwing him a bone by preventing him from being plunged into Emma’s butt. But of course, that wasn't the truth.



“We’ve gotta finish putting up the decorations. He can stay here until we’re ready for him.” Emma said bluntly, lowering Jack into the back of her underwear. The feeling of a

terrified human being forced against her filthy asshole was something that Emma had

quickly grown to love. “Pucker up shit head, I’ll take you out when we’re ready to play.”


“FUCK YOU CUNT!” Jack screeched as the massive finger that was pinning him against Emma’s rancid stinking asshole began to retreat from the canyon of her round ass. Unfortunately, even as the crushing force of her finger was lifted off from his back, Jack was still unable to pry his body off of the sticky surface of Emma’s skin due to the residual layer of sweat, grime and anal oils that had been left to accumulate in this dank pit. There was no response from the giantess, which came as no surprise to Jack. Why should she respond to his petty insults while he was effectively glued to her asshole? The truth was abundantly clear to the shrunken man, he was no longer worth the bratty goddess consideration.


Satisfied that Sophie’s big brother was secured snugly against her butthole, Emma began to pull her tight fitting jean shorts back on, bouncing up and down to encourage her large cheeks to squeeze inside. Maddie put her own shorts on as well, stealing a quick glance at Emma’s butt as the shorter brunette trotted out of the room with a unique pep in her step that Maddie knew could only be caused by the suffering of a shrunken man. The menacing blonde quickly crossed the room to catch up and slap Emma’s butt fairly hard, eliciting a quick yelp from the shorter woman. Emma quickly lept out of range of another slap, subconsciously clenching her cheeks as she did so, much to the chagrin of her booty’s prisoner.


Emma and Maddie then proceeded to finish their preparations for Sophie’s party. Banners were hung, music was blasted on ridiculous volumes, and furniture was moved to open a wide space in the center of the living room where they could begin setting up a beer pong table. Throughout the process of preparing for the party, Maddie began pouring out shots of tequila at every opportunity. Emma was hesitant at first, not wanting to risk getting too fucked up before they managed to go out tonight. However, as she was wont to do, Maddie quickly whittled down her friend’s resolve. 


PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT






A horrendous jetstream of sour gas blasted Jack’s face as Emma released a long fart at point blank range. The shrunken man could hear the laughter echoing from outside the heavy cheeks as another few short puffs of gas sputtered out into his mouth. He had lost all track of time since Emma had stuffed him into her asscrack, especially since he was certain he may have passed out at one point of another as an effect of one of the giantess’ heinous farts. The thick, rancid smell of Emma’s colon was burned permanently into Jack’s mind as he sobbed, still unable to even pull his face away from the massive woman’s butthole. Mercifully, once the most recent geyser of putrid stench came to a close, a familiar pair of fingers came worming their way into Jack’s prison, gripping him tightly by the torso, and ripped him away from the sticky butthole. 


“Hehehe, did you like it in my ass little Jacky?” Emma cooed, her hot breath washing over him and the potent smell of liquor instantly recognizable even despite the residual scent of shit that clung to his body. The giantess dangled Jack’s body in front of her face, but a scowl quickly formed as she recoiled in disgust, clearly not happy to experience the stink of her own asshole. “Phew, you’re fucking gross.” 


“Hey, give him here. I’ll wash him off.” Maddie said, holding a hand aloft. Emma gave Jack a wicked smirk before tossing him across the kitchen like the toy that she clearly saw him as. Jack screamed in horror as he sailed across the room, only to slam into Maddie’s palm and bounce into the air through her fingers. “Shit!” Maddie cursed as she attempted to recover and catch Jack on the second bounce. The tiny man’s body redirected off of the giantess and torpedoed towards the floor, landing with a hard painful impact on the hardwood. However, the searing pain from being thrown like a baseball was trivial compared to the intense pain that followed as Maddie attempted to stand up out of her chair to lunge after Jack, only to catch her foot on the chair leg and topple to the floor.


“JESUS CHRIST!” Jack screeched as Maddie’s massive ass came crashing down on him like a meteor. The 6’2’’ tall giantess’ body applied a direct pressure to Jack’s body that made him think that he would explode into a bloody red paste. However, for better or worse, Jack found himself to still be alive as Maddie slowly rolled over, freeing him from underneath her massive asscheek as both she and Emma laughed uproariously. It seemed as though either the giant ladies were confident in his ability to not be reduced to a greasy smear or they simply didn’t care whether or not his life would culminate in a single pop under Maddie’s butt. Both possibilities seemed well within the realm of possibility after everything he had been through so far. 


“Oh fuck, wait!” He coughed, putting up an arm as Maddie rolled back over onto her back, inadvertently bringing Jack back into place under her butt. As the thin fabric of Maddie’s shorts was stretched thin across her ample backside, the porous material allowed the ambient stink of sweaty ass crack waft down onto her tiny prey. As sickening as he found the thought to be, Jack had to admit to himself that he was enjoying the smell just outside of Maddie’s butt much more than he did the potent, rotten stench that he dealt with inside of Emma’s asscrack. 


“Hey, I’m home!” A voice called out, causing both Emma and Maddy to freeze in fear. The two girls turned their heads to see that Sophie had just walked in, returning from her last shift of the week. The shorter blonde gave a confused look to the scenario playing out before her, Maddie lying on the dining room floor and Emma standing over her.


“Surprise!!!” Emma shouted, spinning on her heels and dashing across the room to wrap her friend and roommate in a big hug, Shaking her back and forth in an effort to obscure her view of the other room. Maddie, tipsy but still coherent enough to understand what was happening, rolled over onto her stomach while reaching behind to quietly tuck Jack’s body into the back of her shorts.


“NO! NOOOO! FUCK YOU! SOPHIE HELPPPP!” Jack screamed, his tiny voice barely even registering to Maddie, let alone the giantess over in the other room. As she stood up, Maddie took the long way around the dining room table, temporarily breaking the sight line towards the entryway where Emma and Sophie were still hugging. Once hidden from view, Maddie quickly rammed a finger into her ass, slamming Jack so aggressively against her anus that his knees buckled and his entire lower half was grappled inside the sweaty orifice. Without any further hesitation Maddie ran into the other room and wrapped her friend in a similarly aggressive hug.


“CONGRATULATIONS!” Maddie shouted loudly, causing both Sophie and Emma to wince as the shrill screeching of Maddie’s shouts threatened to deafen them both.


“Okay, okay. I get it, thank you both.” Sophie said, caught off guard by the unexpected party that she had evidently walked into. “But why a surprise party for me, we’re all graduating.” Sophie asked. Emma and Maddie shared a brief look before Emma took over.


“True, but only one of us is graduating at the very top of her program. We’ve seen how hard you’ve worked these past couple of months and we thought you deserved some recognition.” Emma said, causing Sophie’s bottom lip to start to quiver. She began to reach out to Emma as the emotions welled up inside of her, but Maddie quickly stepped in. 


“Plus it’s a good reason to go out and get fucked up tonight!” She cheered. Sophie gave her a quick glance before her eyes darted back over to Emma.


“Seems like maybe the party started without me.” She chuckled. Maddie just shrugged and Emma gave her a guilty smile. 


“All the more reason to catch up, bitch.” Maddie said playfully retreating into the dining room where she started to pour out another line of shots. Sophie and Emma followed, each of them taking a shot of tequila in hand and looking at their other two friends. 


“To Sophie!” Emma said.


“To my best friends in the whole world.” Sophie replied. 


“To getting shitty drunk on free drinks from losers at the bar!” Maddie shouted, but she gave pause as both Emma and Sophie gave her a look. “...With my best friends!” She added. The three ladies chuckled and threw back their tequila, causing everyone but Maddie to grimace from the taste. 


“Uhhhh, fuck that's tough.” Sophie said with a shiver. “Alright, lemme go shower and I’ll be back down.” She said, bounding off towards her bedroom, leaving Emma and Maddie alone once more. 


The brunette looked over to Maddie with a panicked look and asked with a hushed whisper, “Do you have him?” Maddie simply stared at Emma with a blank expressionless look on her face. Emma studied her friend, searching for some sort of response to her serious inquiry. However, Maddie remained stone faced for another several seconds until a loud, rumbling fart broke the silence.


PPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTT




“Ahhhh. Yup, I’ve got him.” Maddie sighed contentedly, enjoying the heat that she felt as her fart passed through her cheeks. Emma let out a relieved sigh and smiled. 


“Thank god. I’m honestly surprised he didn’t pop when you body slammed him. Seems like a tough little bug.” Emma said, causing Maddie to squeeze her cheeks around Jack. “Well, as much as I’m having fun, I think it’s time we get Sophie involved.”


“First of all, I love it. But, I’m not super sure she’d love the idea of torturing her brother.” Maddie said, flexing her cheeks to suppress Jack’s renewed struggle against her ass as the remnants of her latest fart surely poisoned his lungs. She also felt something strange as she flexed her glutes, almost as if Jack was beginning to slip inside of her butthole. A familiar wetness began to encroach in the front of Maddie’s underwear. If she played her cards right, maybe Jack would find himself all the way up her bum before the night was over.


“No, I get that. We just have to be clever. Give him here.” Emma demanded. Maddie wanted to pout, but she couldn't deny that she was at least a bit interested in what Emma had in mind. Reluctantly the blonde goddess reached a hand into her panties and began fishing around between her cheeks for her friend’s “big” brother. With a wet *pop* Maddie managed to remove her little plug and bring him back up to her face. “Now, go get another dose, quick...”

Chapter 4 by Omanahan88

Maddie’s eyes lit up as Jack quickly began to panic. Here he was, sitting in Emma’s palm having just been extracted from Maddie’s oppressively filthy asshole and these girls were planning on making him even smaller?


“Please, please don’t do this!” Jack begged, throwing his hands up in prayer to a cruel and uncaring goddess. He had just been extracted from the unwashed butt hole of a woman three years his junior, after it had very nearly successfully consumed him entirely. He couldn’t fathom the potential horrors these girls could inflict on him if he were any smaller. Emma simply smiled down at him, remaining completely silent until Maddie returned with another syringe. 


“Now, here’s how it's gonna go. You’re going to drink this.” Emma said, letting a few small drops of the liquid drip into her palm in front of Jack. “What it’s going to do is make you even smaller. I can’t be 100% sure but I estimate you’ll probably wind up around a quarter inch tall.” Jack’s heart dropped. They wanted to cut his size in half? Were they fucking insane?


“And once you’re small enough, I’m gonna take just a little bit of glue and stick you to the back of your little sister’s thong..” Emma said, kneeling down so that Jack was level with the seat of one of the wooden chairs around the dining room table. Jack looked up at her with disgust and rage. This was going too far. Honestly everything that had occurred since he arrived here was pure insanity, but they couldn’t truly expect him to just sit here and cooperate while they tried to plaster him right against his own sister’s asshole.


“And now, I’m sure you're thinking one of two things. Either A, you want to tell me to fuck off and that you wont do it.” Emma said, fairly accurately predicting his thoughts. “In which case, Maddia and I are gonna flip a coin to see which one of us is going to get to punish you.” Jack’s heart nearly stopped as the giantess stared daggers into him. The tiny man had no reason to believe this enormous psychopath was bluffing. And he had experienced enough of both of their gastrointestinal distress to know that he would genuinely rather die than find himself in either of their care when they weren’t just having fun at his expense.


“Or B, maybe you’re thinking about doing as you're told, just long enough to make your escape so you can go and find someone to help you.” Emma said. Strangely enough this was a thought that hadn’t really occurred to Jack. It seemed unlikely that he would be able to survive long enough to get help at this size. Especially when he had no idea who else might want to subject him to the same inhumane torture that Maddie and Emma were obviously so keen on. “But if you do that,” She continued, “then I won't be able to find you and give you the antidote tomorrow morning. And you’ll never make it out there in the world without me and Maddie to keep you safe.”


Antidote? There was an antidote? Jack was filled with hope once again. He had assumed after all the assaulting and torture he had enured here today, there would be no chance that these cruel ladies would ever let him go. But was there actually a way to reverse it? And were they truly planning on letting him go.


“Now, I know you probably figured you’d be stuck like this forever. But we just wanted to fuck with you for a bit. We’re okay undoing all of this because no one would ever believe you if you tried to squeal.” The giantess said confidently. “But if you don’t want to be a good little slave then I would be happy to show you that not all of our little playthings get to go back to normal.” With that, Emma turned and gave Maddie a look, nodding off towards her room. A look of understanding dawned on her face as Maddie dashed out of the room, only to return a few minutes later with something in her hand. Jack’s watched helplessly as Maddie open her hand to reveal another shrunken man sitting in her palm.


“Bottoms up.” Emma said suggestively. The blonde goddess took the hint and walked over to pour herself another shot before dropping the tiny man into the clear liquid. Jack could hear the man’s screams as he fell into the alcohol, but the suffering was short lived as Maddie brought the glass to her lips and threw back her head, sending both the tequila and the unknown man down her esophagus. Emma grinned widely as she turned her attention back to jack.


“Now, what's it gonna be? You gonna play along, or are you going inside one of our bodies?”


Jack knew there was only one option here. The already tiny man fell to his knees and brought his face down to the large bubble of sterile smelling fluid. Resigned to his fate, Jack plunged his face into the shrinking liquid and began greedily slurping it down, unsure of how much he needed to drink. After only a few seconds, having consumed roughly half of the drop on Emma’s palm, Jack felt a familiar burning sensation begin to radiate through his body.


“Good choice.” Emma said, watching the tiny man get even smaller in the palm of her hand. Once he was reduced to a quarter of an inch tall, Emma raised Jack’s body up to her face so she could marvel at the effects of her own creation. “Jesus Christ this is incredible.” Her hot breath washed over Jack like a tidal wave as she spoke. 


“Heh, I wouldn’t even call you bite sized. I bet I’ll barely feel you when I swallow you whole.” Emma said with a wicked smile on her face. The giantess then opened her mouth wide, bringing the base of her palm up against her lip before she began to slowly tip her hand towards her mouth.


“No, no you promised!” Jack screeched, desperately trying to cling to the various contours of Emma’s hand. The giantess was trying to stifle a giggle as she watched the nearly imperceptible man try to avoid falling into her mouth. With each giggle, the subtle movement of Emma’s body felt more like an earthquake to the terrified man who wanted nothing other than to avoid being consumed by his sister’s friend. 


Mercifully, Emma quickly grew tired of this particular joke and lowered her hand. With a greater purpose in mind, Emma strode out of the room with Jack in hand, pausing only for a moment to retrieve a small bottle of super glue from the hallway closet. Pushing open the bathroom door, Emma quietly began to sneak her way into the bathroom where Sophie was showering. 


“Ummm, hello?” Sophie asked as she heard the door swing open. Emma knelt down on the floor, quickly snatching the underwear that Sophie had laid out on top of the rest of her clean clothing, and opened up the cupboard under the bathroom sink.


“Hey sorry, just looking for some gas reliever. I’m feeling bloated.” Emma lied with a smirk, looking down at Jack. The tiny man just continued to try to squirm out of Emma’s grip. He simply couldnt believe how much farts seemed to amuse this fucking adult woman. It was insane. 


“Oh, honestly… same. I took some at work because I farted in the lab and it smelled like literal death. I blamed it on Jason hahaha.” Sophie said over the crash of the shower. Emma could barely contain her joy as she silently began to glue Jack’s body into the stretch of Sophie’s thong that would soon be consumed by her bubbly butt. It wasn’t necessarily a rare occurrence for any of the three housemates to constantly pass gas around the house, since they had been friends since childhood and were very comfortable with one another. But knowing that she was feeling extra gassy on the day that she finally got her hands on Jack was just pure perfection.


“Damn, no such luck. Guess I’ll have to restock tomorrow.” Emma said, casually discarding Jack back onto the pile of clothing. The raven haired giantess waved and blew him a kiss as she retreated from the room, leaving Jack trapped in the rear of his sister's underwear while she finished up her shower. The anticipation was killing Jack as he waited for Sophie to emerge from the shower. It was a long shot, but he silently hoped and prayed that she would somehow stop and see him as she put on her underwear, to avoid condemning him to the depths of her ass for the rest of the evening. However, he also considered the fact that he couldn't think of a single time that he had inspected his own boxers before putting them on and so chances were slim that Sophie would find him. 


Suddenly the roar of the water stopped and Sophie tore back the shower curtain as she grabbed a towel to begin drying herself off. Jack tried his very best to avoid ogling his gigantic sister’s body, but thanks to the rigid glue that had been applied to his body, he was unable to move much in any direction. He attempted to simply keep his eyes closed, however the inevitable sounds of footsteps drawing near forced him to open up just in time to see Sophie standing directly overhead. 





“Sophie! SOPHIE!!” Jack screamed as loudly as his little lungs would allow him. However, the gentle humming the giantess was doing prevented her from being able to hear his already insignificant squeaks. “Oh fuck me!” He cried out dejectedly as his titanic sister reached down to collect her panties in her fist before lining them up to put her legs through the holes on either side of his body.


“Sophie, you have to hear me! Please don’t do this!” He cried. For a split second upon stepping a leg through both holes of her thong, Sophie was bent over and peered between her legs for just a moment and then paused there in place. From Jack’s perspective, it seemed that god had finally taken mercy on his soul as his sister's eyes were locked directly onto him. “Oh thank fucking god. Sophie, it's me!”


Then, the massive woman’s face contorted into a strange look before she exploded into a loud sneeze. Jack was inadvertently showered with a fine mist of saliva and mucus as the giantess shook her head and returned to what she was doing.


“NOOOOOO!” The tiny man screeched as Sophie stood up, bringing her undies up with her. If it was difficult to hear him before, it was impossible to hear Jack as his monstrous sister secured her underwear, catapulting the tiny man in the crevice between her round cheeks. Then, completely unaware that her tiny brother was screaming inside her butt, Sophie continued her routine, getting dressed in a sexy cut off tee and a pair of short shorts that would’ve made Daisy Duke look like a prude in comparison. 


“Please, please no. Not this! Anything but this!” Jack cried, thrashing about with all of his might as he was brought face to face with Sophie’s gargantuan asshole. At his new size, Jack was truly unprepared for what a normal sized woman’s anus was going to look like, but he now knew that it was in league with that of an eldritch horror. And though she had just emerged from the shower and her skin smelled strongly of tropical fruits, Jack was at a scale where he was now able to feel the subtle current of wind that drifted out of Sophie’s anus as she subconsciously flexed her sphincter. There was a soft blast of heat that pummeled his body with every single twitch of the massive rubbery orifice which left Jack to wonder, “What was it going to be like if she was as bloated as she said?”

Chapter 5 by Omanahan88

Outside the confines of Sophie’s buttcrack, the trio of ladies proceeded to drink, laugh and party to their heart's content as they celebrated Sophie’s success. Several games of beer pong were played before Sophie finally succumbed to Maddie’s unrelenting peer pressure to start playing some serious drinking games. At that point, the drinking really stepped up as one shot after another was poured and consumed, with each girl resorting to using beer to chase the fetid taste of tequila out of their mouths. Unfortunately for tiny little Jack, this potent combination of alcohols was wreaking havoc on all of their stomachs, most of all Sophie’s.


“Please! Let me out!” Jack continued to cry, his voice growing more and more hoarse as he continued to breathe the increasingly musky air wafting off of Sophie’s sweaty assshole. The ominous gurgling noises from high above him signaled that his fears were well founded as a ball of sour gas was working its way through his sister’s intestines and she was preparing to unceremoniously deposit it on top of him. With each passing moment, Jack watched Sophie’s asshole flex and twitch with anticipation of the gift it was going to give to him. Each time the shrunken man would attempt to hold his breath, but the massive orifice would relent without any effect before repeating the process all over again. 


“Oh my god.” Sophie moaned, leaning to the side and scrunching her face as she felt like she was about to explode. Maddie and Emma were deep in a game of beer pong as the shorter blonde let loose a long, horrendous fart. The ball bounced erratically off the table as all three drunken girls erupted into a fit of laughter in response to Sophie’s massive outburst. 


“What the fuck! That doesnt count, Sophies fucking fart blew my ball out of the cup!” Emma screeched with a cackling laughter, dropping to the floor as her diminished faculties dedicated everything to the side splitting laughter. 


“Oh my god it reeks!” Maddie shouted, waving a hand in front of her face as she attempted to retreat around the other end of the table. However, as she ran, Emma grabbed a hold of her legs and brought Maddie tumbling to the ground, leaving them both in a pile of cackling women.


“Wait wait wait!” Sophie added, seeing an opportunity for comedy as both of her friends were lying on the ground. The petite blonde leapt up off of her stool and raced over to where Maddie and Emma were lying, before she squatted down over the pair of them.


“NOOO!” Both girls shouted in unison as Sophie’s butt lowered onto them, pulling her jean shorts as tight as humanly possible. A second, longer fart erupted from Sophie’s ass as she subjected her roommates, and her brother, to the potent stink of her farts. 


Down in her thong, Jack watched with horror as his gargantuan sister’s anus ballooned outwards. This was it, the real deal this time. Finally the floodgate of the muscular ring gave way and a veritable sea of thick, heinous gas spilled out of Sophie’s colon and into the confined space of her asscrack. The shrunken man winced from the sheer heat of the giantess’ fart as it burned his skin. There was an effort to keep his eyes and mouth closed to avoid sampling the undoubtedly vile stench that she would produce, however the pain from the sudden change in temperature caused Jack to scream in agony and incidentally fill his mouth and nostrils with copious amounts of the horrible gas. 


Jack had no relevant experiences to compare to as he choked to death on Sophie’s gargantuan fart. His eyes and skin felt as though they were going to melt as the most intense heat he had ever felt came rushing out of the hellish portal before him, lasting for what felt like minutes on end as he feared that he might literally catch fire. And that was to say nothing of the deafening roar of Sophie’s toxic wind as it raced beyond him. When the fart finally came to a close, Jack’s ears were filled with a loud shrill ringing that had him scared that he might have actually gone deaf. However, in the absence of the gale force wind threatening to turn him to ash, Jack was suddenly left with nothing to distract him from the thick fog of mind bending stink that remained. Even in the relative tranquility that remained in his asscrack prison, Jack continued to fight for survival as he struggled to pull breathable air into his lungs. 


“Sophie, please!” He gasped, the sulphuric stink of her gas sitting heavily on his tongue. However, instead of aid Jack was treated to a second blast of putrid stink erupting from his sister’s asshole. Only this time, the fabric that he was bound to was pulled tight and Jack was forced directly against the oily surface as Sophie squatted down to rip a fart onto her two friends. The wrinkled rim of the giantess’ asshole mindlessly grappled his body as it sputtered a short bubbly fart onto him. “Please… someone… anyone…” Jack whimpered as he began to slip out of consciousness.








“Holy shit that was fucking nasty!” Maddie shouted, easily pushing Sophie off of her. As the hours dragged on, the three ladies got progressively more and more drunk, laughing, dancing and occasionally farting on Jack’s unconscious body. As it started to get late, Sophie and her friends decided to pass up on the bar hopping experience in favor of staying home and hanging out together. They all gathered on the couch, popping open a couple of bottles of wine and putting on comfy movies as they each began to drift off to sleep. Unfortunately for Jack, Sophie’s overstressed digestive tract continued to release a steady stream of silent farts as she snored loudly on the couch. 




Jack had no idea what time it was when Sophie finally meandered her way back to her bedroom, but he was eternally grateful as he felt the cool breeze on his skin as his gargantuan sister peeled off her shorts and stripped out of her underwear before she stumbled over to her bed and threw herself down onto the mattress. It wasn't long before the giantess could be heard loudly snoring into her pillow as she occasionally tossed and turned in her linen sheets, leaving Jack alone to finally rest. And while it was still horribly uncomfortable with the thick layer of hardened glue stuck to his skin, preventing him from making even the smallest movement, Jack was at least grateful for the additional layer of protection from the frigid air conditioning in Sophie’s room. All he needed to do now was wait for morning and hope that Emma would hold up her end of the deal. 


Suddenly the door to Sophie’s bedroom creaked open, causing a sliver of light to cascade across the room and shine directly into Jack's face. He could only watch as a silhouette of another gigantic woman snuck into the room before finally kneeling down on the floor overtop of him. 


“Hey little guy. Did you think I forgot about you?” Maddie asked, her words slurring slightly as she whispered directly into the shrunken man’s face. While Jack was unfathomably furious about this whole ordeal, he was at least grateful that these drunk bitches didn't forget about him and leave him to get rammed back up his sister's stinking ass. 


“Let’s get you out of there…” Maddie slurred, reaching down to pinch Jack’s chest between two fingernails. The giantess began to aggressively pull on Jack’s body, eliciting a painful scream from the tiny man as his arms and legs felt as though they were about to be ripped off.


“AHHHHH STOP YOU’RE GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME!” Jack screamed as the pressure from Maddie’s fingernails started to crush his chest as she tried to carelessly rip him out of the back of Sophie’s thong. 


“Shhhhh. Be quiet.” Maddie said, the drunken smile never once leaving her face as she ripped Jack’s body free from the glue. “There, gotcha.” The massive blonde cheered as she dropped the sweaty underwear and retreated from Sophie’s room. Once back in the privacy of her own bedroom, Maddie turned off all of her lights and placed Jack down on her pillow before stripping out of her own clothing and crawling into bed. 


“Heh, you’re so small.” Maddie said, gently prodding Jack’s body with her finger as her alcohol scented breath washed over her little prisoner. “Wanna know something funny?” She asked quizzically. Truly Jack gave no shits about anything this horrible little brat had to tell him, but he was far too mentally and physically exhausted to put up any resistance. 


“Sure Maddie. Lay it on me.” He gasped, trying not to focus on the searing pain from here his skin was forcibly torn away from a cocoon of super glue. Maddy brought her lips right up to Jack’s body and whispered softly into his ear.


“There’s no antidote…” Those words hung in the air for a solid minute as Jack just stared up at Maddie’s face in the dim moonlight. 


“What? No… no you promised…”


“Nope, there’s no going back. You’re gonna be little forever.” Maddie said, sticking her tongue out and dragging it along Jack’s tiny body. The giantess was reveling in the harrowing meltdown that Sophie’s tiny brother was currently experiencing.


“No, no no no no no! You fucking bitch! This is sick, how could you fucking do this to me? We were friends!” Jack screeched, not adjusting well to this new information. However, as tears streamed down his face, Maddie was drunkenly giggling at his plight.


“Awwwww, is the little man gonna cry?” Maddie asked tauntingly, giving Jack another series of licks. “Are you ready, little guy? I’m gonna put you in my butt now” She said with a sinister chuckle. Jack watched in horror as Maddie tossed back the sheets, revealing her nude body. He let out a short scream as Maddie dipped him into her mouth, taking a few seconds to coat him from head to toe in saliva. As she popped him out of her mouth, the giantess took one last moment to study her tiny plaything.


“Maddie please. Please don’t…” Jack said weakly. But the giant woman simply gave him a warm smile and a giggle, as if what she was about to do was anything but horrific. The giantess then laid her head back on her pillow and brought Jack down to her anus. The horrific wrinkled portal twitched eagerly as Maddie massaged it with her middle finger. 


“Anything you wanna say before you disappear up my butt?” Maddie asked playfully, giving Jack a wry smile as she stared down at him  between her legs. 


“Maddy, pl-” Was all that Jack managed to squeak out before the giantess carelessly jammed her finger deep up her butthole, banishing Jack deep within the rancid smelling well of her colon. As she removed her finger, a small fart escaped her anus before the tight sphincter snapped shut once again, sealing poor Jack on the wrong side of the nightmarish gateway.


“Nighty night.” Was all that Maddie said before finally blacking out




“Ughhhh Jesus fucking christ, my head is killing me.” Sophie said, taking a seat beside Maddie at the kitchen table. The pair of blonde beauties each groaned as they sucked down bottles of sports drink in an effort to combat their collective hangover. Emma emerged from the kitchen carrying a large platter of eggs and sausage, setting it down on the table before sitting down to care for her own ailing skull. 


“Holy fuck. I don’t even remember getting home from work yesterday.” Sophie groaned, lazily scooping a single egg onto her plate before deciding to skip breakfast altogether. “Ugh, how are you not sick right now?” Sophie asked, watching Maddie stuff an entire fried egg into her mouth before tearing into a sausage link.


“Oh I feel like death. My stomach is fucked right now.” She admitted, pausing as she leaned to one side and let a long fart escape her body. “Ahhhhhhh. That's way fucking better.” 


Sophie and Emma complained about the rancid odor now wafting around the table before all three ladies went about trying to recall the events of the last night. Unfortunately the complex combination of alcohols they consumed the night before left them all incredibly hazy about the finer details of the evening. Even more unfortunately for Jack, neither Emma nor Maddie could recall the horrendous things they had put him through and promptly forgot all about him.

As Jack paced blindly through the dark cavernous tunnels of Maddie’s rancid bowels, he did his best to navigate his way towards the sphincter he had banished through the night prior. He silently prayed that he would find his way out before the inevitability of her digestive system condemned him to the most horrific fate he could possibly imagine. However, an ominous grinding noise from somewhere deeper in the tunnels told the tiny man that he was quickly running out of time.

End Notes:

There it is, the end of Jack's story. This was a fun one to write, if not a bit challenging. As I begin taking more and more stories that I'm trying to fit within specific word counts, I'm learning more and more about my strengths and weaknesses as a writer. Hopefully, my writing will improve as I continue to post more for this community. If you'd like to commission a story of your own, head over to my DeviantArt page and send me a note so we can discuss. As always, thanks so much for reading and let me know your thoughts with a review. 


Thanks again!! Another chapter of Gettin Comfy should be going up very soon. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13252