RWBY - Weiss's Teasing Torment Brings Whitley to Heel by The Count
Summary:

Two new chapters - with way more dirty content, you're warned. Now with more smell, sweat and butt stuff, and more mouthplay, includes farts and implied scat in the third chapter so be warned.

Whitley begins shrinking in front of his little sister, Weiss, who he's always lorded over - now how will Weiss take advantage of these reversed roles? I'm sure she'll be very understanding and help out no problem.

Focuses on themes of teasing, tormenting, second-hand food and spit, ass crush, breast crush including during a workout, ownership, and more...

To be continued...! Note: in this universe, the magic schools are colleges and all characters are above 18.

If you enjoy this, please also check out my newest work with a friend - SPYxSISTER! It explores similar themes and gets a lot more spicy...


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 22819 Read: 6275 Published: June 15 2023 Updated: February 10 2024
Story Notes:

A RWBY finished commission.

Whitley begins shrinking in front of his little sister, Weiss, who he's always lorded over - now how will Weiss take advantage of these reversed roles? I'm sure she'll be very understanding and help out no problem.

Focuses on themes of teasing, tormenting, second-hand food and spit, ass crush, breast crush including during a workout, ownership, and more...

To be continued...!

Note: in this universe, the magic schools are colleges and all characters are above 18.

1. Whitley and Weiss by The Count

2. Three Siblings by The Count

3. Yang Takes Whitley Clubbing by The Count

4. Whitley's Workout with Yang and Playdate with Nora by The Count

Whitley and Weiss by The Count
Author's Notes:

Chapter one focuses on teasing, demeaning, second hand food and spit.

After having to put up with a long dinner his mother insisted on holding for Weiss visiting home from her training, Whitley was more than happy to shut himself away in the library. First Winter had chosen to leave to join the Atlas military, and that was bad enough, but now Weiss had decided to dirty herself with combat as well, leaving him alone with his parents. He smirked as he shut the door behind him, thinking that at least the dirty work of fighting seemed to fit them. Honestly, a soldier was bad enough, but now a huntsman too? It seemed like only he and father understood the important work the Schnee Dust Company worked on.

Opening his satchel on the desk, he pulled out the vials of experimental dust that father had given him earlier that day. While the research department usually analyzed it, Jacques would occasionally give his son special kinds to look for... specialized applications he'd rather keep as secretive as possible. Supposedly this one would be useful for corporate spying. Carefully extracting a crystal, he brought it to the microscope before dropping the vial on the table a bit too hard by accident. A crystal within burst, setting off a chain reaction that made the vial shatter violently. Covering his face with his hands, Whitley gasped and stepped back.

Opening his eyes, it seemed to have been a normal gust reaction, though he cursed under his breath for being so clumsy. If that had set off the other samples in the bag, it could have been much worse... and now he would have to tell his father about this as well, something he didn't look forward to.

The door behind him opened with a creak, as if he couldn't catch a break. He turned around to see his sister, Weiss, peeking in.

"Everything alright, Whitley? I heard a crash from the hall..." Weiss's thoughts trailed off as she took in the scattered glass and slightly blackened microscope as she stepped into the room confidently. "Honestly, you need to be more careful when looking at dust. You're lucky that it wasn't elementally charged..."

Not wanting a lecture from Weiss of all people, Whitley couldn't help but cross his arms for a second as he looked up at her in annoyance.

"I was... just trying to see how volatile a small dose was, is all. It was a bit stronger than the researchers told me, so I'm going to have to..." He stopped as Weiss stepped closer, bringing a finger to her chin as a look of confusion flashed on her face.

"Say brother, I thought you were my height, it can't have been quite that long since I saw you last, right?"

Whitley stepped back as she came closer, the difference in height becoming much more noticeable. She was right, he hadn't been forced to look up to her since he had turned 15, so what could have happened? She stood a full head taller than him at the moment! She wasn't that tall earlier today...

"...Hmm... It has to be your ridiculous high heels or something. Unless you learned some kind of magic at that academy..."

Weiss scoffed, holding her hand above his head before bringing it closer to herself - it was just below shoulder level, leaving his head at the same height as her breasts as she brought it towards herself.

"I'm wearing flats... besides, it would take more than that to make me that much taller. What kind of dust were you working with anyway? I don't know of any that would do this..."

Whitley was growing more than a little annoyed at all these questions, and didn't feel like having an argument with her right now. Grabbing his bag as he stepped around her, he frowned as even the doorknob seemed to be higher than before.

"I... I'm probably just tired. Why don't you go bother Winter or something? I... think I'll just turn in early." Whatever it was, it would probably wear off by morning.

He heard a giggle from behind him as he stormed off, Weiss grabbing the door before he could close it.

"I'll see you tomorrow... little brother!"

 

 

 

 

The next day, Whitley awoke to a rapping on his door. Opening his eyes and yawning, he pushed the covers back with some effort as he rubbed his eyes and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. As he looked down, he got light headed from the steep height as he saw his slippers under the bed... ten feet below him. What the hell had happened? Another, louder knock on the door drew his attention to the rest of the room, everything suddenly oversized. He hadn't been put on a larger bed, it seemed he had to be actually shrinking!

"G-give me just a moment please!" he shouted, trying to give himself some time to figure out what was going on. Distressingly, even his voice felt more pathetic to his ears.

The door's handle jiggled before it turned inward, as Weiss's towering form entered the room.

"What's that? I can barely hear you, come out of the bathroom..." Her jaw dropped as she looked at the bed, seeing Whitley's diminished form as his oversized pajamas hung over the edge, small head barely sticking out over the drooping neck.

"...Oh... my..." Weiss couldn't stop herself from laughing at the ridiculous sight of her tiny brother, covering her mouth as she giggled at the sight. "Whitley, you're... tiny! You can't be even four feet tall! What happened, little brother?"

Whitley blushed as he tried to pull the oversized clothes to a more fitting angle, only succeeding in sending another sleeve over the side and nearly pulling him to the floor.

"I... it has to be that damn dust father gave me! Go get him so he can get this fixed!"

Weiss only laughed harder at his squeaky voice, small tears forming at the sides of her eyes. It took her another fifteen seconds to get it out of her system, before she stepped closer to the bed to get a better look. Whitley tried to put on an annoyed face, but it was hard to take him seriously as he had to arch his neck to see her face past her breasts while still sitting on the bed.

"Oh my god... Heh, sorry brother, but I'm afraid he's already left for the day. He said there was some kind of emergency at the labs, so I have no idea when he'll be back anyway. Besides, what's the rush? You look pretty cute like that." Weiss grinned as she teased her brother. It was the least he deserved for barely giving her anything more than a scowl ever since she told him she was leaving for Beacon.

"Weiss, this isn't funny! Just... go get one of the servants to fetch him or something, before this gets any worse."

"Oh, come on Whit... We can get whatever it is fixed later, don't you want to spend time with me? I haven't seen you in months after all! Mom and Winter are gonna be out for a few hours, so this is the perfect time to spend time with me. Oh, but we're gonna need to find you some better clothes..." Weiss patted his small head before stepping over to his closet. "Hm... I have some bad news Whit, no way is this stuff gonna fit you. Don't suppose you still have anything from when you were, say... 7 or so, huh? Nah, that's all gotta be gone. Oh, I know just the thing..."

Weiss hurried out the door, leaving Whitley by himself as he heard her shoes echoing down the hallway. If he was lucky she would be gone long enough to get one of the maids from downstairs... Frowning as he looked over the bed's edge again, he grabbed onto it with both hands and slowly lowered himself. His feet didn't touch the floor, meaning he had to let go and fall half a foot. Rolling up the sleeves and grabbing the waistband of his oversized pajamas, he tried to rush out the door, only to trip on the pants after a few feet.

"Oh, Whit... I said I'd bring you something, didn't I?" Looking up from the bundle of tangled clothes, Weiss stood over him with a smirk... holding the large teddy bear her mother had given her as a little girl. "You remember Whitey, right? He said he wouldn't mind lending you his clothes. He thinks they should fit you even better than him now..."

"D-don't you dare! Just go get one of the maids already, before..." Whitley wasn't sure what to even say, watching her slide the silly striped clothes off the bear.

"Oh, relax brother. I helped mom give you baths when you were little, so this won't be anything new..." She gave another giggle as she shut the door.

 

 

 

Despite trying to struggle away, there was little Whitley could do to deter Weiss from her teasing game. Thirty minutes later he was sitting sullenly in the living room, dressed in his sister's bear's ridiculous clothes. He hadn't seen anyone since she brought him out here after leaving for a few minutes, so he had a bad feeling that she had sent any workers she found away for the day. He hoped Winter or Willow would be home soon, since nothing seemed to deter Weiss from the fun she was having.

"So Whit, I looked in the library... I found some stories mom used to read you as a kid, want me to read some to you? A little guy like you needs something more his speed." Weiss came back in the room, carrying some brightly colored books.

Whitley jumped off the sofa, stomping his foot in annoyance.

"Ugh... Weiss, stop treating me like a kid! You've been like this since you decided to run off and play barbarian with your friends... Why is it that I'm the only one who wants to help father do something that really matters? Why won't you just go get someone to fix this already!"

Weiss's smile faded, her face contorting to an annoyed frown.

"...Wow. I knew you didn't like my choice to go to Beacon but... is it really so awful to just spend a single day with me, Whit? I just wanted to have some fun with you like we used to, but if you don't want to be treated like a kid, you can at least learn to be supportive of me. Get on the ground."

"...E-excuse me?" Whitley was taken aback by his sister's change in tone.

"I'm not kidding. You don't want to be treated like a kid, right? Well get on the ground. Or do you need my help with that too?"

Before he could back up, Weiss brought her slippered foot to his side, slowly but softly pushing him towards the ground with ease. Refusing to fall flat on his face, Whitley caught himself with his hands and knees, holding himself against his sister's large foot.

"...Not what I intended, but... Well, that will do too. Show me you're a strong little man, Whit."

Turning around before Whitley had a chance to stand up, Weiss dropped herself onto her the couch behind him, before bringing her feet to rest on his back. Smiling at the sight of him as her foot rest, she chuckled a bit before dangling her slipper to the side of his head.

Whitley grunted with exertion as his arms shook slightly, being too proud to simply fall down and get crushed under the weight of his sister's legs. He wanted to yell at her, but it felt like if he let his concentration slip for even a moment his strength would falter. She'd move any second now, letting this awful joke end... right? He felt something warm emanating to the side of his face, causing him to look to the left and see the slightly dingy material of the inside of her slipper, his face paled a bit at the humiliation as he caught a slightly acidic whiff of sweat, mostly covered by her overwhelming strawberry scented lotion.

"Hmm... Not bad, Whit, maybe you're a bit stronger than I thought. Still, you were pretty rude to me you know. A barbarian, really? I think you need to learn how important being a huntress is if you're not strong enough to protect yourself..." An evil grin spread across her face as she crossed her legs, leaving the slipper dangling a few inches from his face. "I tell you what, you just have to be my footrest until I finish this children's book, alright? Otherwise... I'll tie you up, put you in my bag, and you can come watch me train at Beacon for yourself. You could even be useful and do my laundry or something, we don't have any maids over there you know." She was just kidding of course, but knowing her brother, he was too proud to risk the embarassment. She cracked the book open with a smile, looking through it as she enjoyed the feeling of power over her little brother.

 

 

Fifteen minutes had passed, but Weiss's footrest had begun to wobble. Well, she had finished the book a few minutes ago, but mostly she wanted to see just how long Whitley would last. Looking down, she could see beads of sweat dripping down his face. Any second now...

Whitley collapsed under the weight of his sister's legs as his arms gave out, sending him face first to the floor as her feet came down atop him painfully. He tried to use his arms to crawl from under her, but they were too weak at this point. Bringing her left foot over his head as he gasped for air, she poked it into his face as she sighed.

"Honestly, couldn't even hold your sister's feet for a little while? That's pretty sad, Whit. You really need to exercise more little brother. Looks like you'll be meeting my barbaric friends before too long..." She finally took her feet off of him as she stood up, watching him gasping and struggling to stand back up pathetically.

"You... Can't... Just..." Whitley tried to catch his breath, but Weiss cut him off.

"Hold that thought, little brother. Is it just me, or did you get even smaller? Whitey's shirt barely even fits you any more... You know, I'm sure dad would want you to wait and see just how powerful that dust is, anyway. A little field trip with me will do you some good. But first, let's get you something to eat before mom and Winter get back, I'm sure Winter's going to want to see you too."

Before he could protest, she grabbed his hand which could barely reach hers at his new full height, dragging him towards the kitchen.

 

It took them only a few minutes to get there, despite Weiss having to nearly drag Whitley, he couldn't put up much fight as he was too exhausted from holding her legs. Weiss couldn't stop smirking as her usually high and mighty brother had been reduced to acting like a petulant child already.

"We should get you something with a bit more protein, you need some more meat in your diet if you're that weak Whitley. I never would've expected you would be so weak when I got back, you know."

Whitley tried to tug his hand from hers yet again, but he was far too weak to pry even a single finger off her far larger hand.

"I-it's only because of that damn dust, alright! You know you couldn't push me around like this normally..."

"Well, I'm not so sure about that Whitley... You always did complain about how working out was so beneath you when we rode home from school together, remember? And I'm sure that new private school father sent you to doesn't even do exercises... You need to get stronger if you ever want to get a girlfriend, you know. Those rowdy girls at my school would push you around all day. Nobody wants a weakling for a boyfriend, Whitley!" Weiss smirked at the thought of Ruby or Yang spending an afternoon with poor Whitley at this size. She could easily imagine Yang making him do some exercises with her, which would probably quickly devolve into her making him do push ups with one of her fingers on his back... if he could do a single push up normally, anyway.

Weiss frowned a bit, wishing there was a high chair she could put him in to tease him a bit, but decided that the counter would be high enough to deter him from trying to jump down. Releasing his hand, she quickly grabbed him by the waist without asking, bringing him up and depositing him on the edge of the table top a bit roughly.

"H-hey! Watch it... I wouldn't be interested in any of your brutish friends to begin with. A proper lady has no need for muscles, and I'd rather talk things through myself! I've never needed to show off, only ruffians get into fights..." Whitley sighed a bit as Weiss ignored him to open the icebox, rummaging through to find something she could cook. Feeling a petty need to fight back, the sight gave him an idea. "Speaking of a lady's skills, I didn't think you could cook. The servants always prepared you every meal, as I recall. You want to make fun of my deficiencies, but do you even know how to make something beyond scrambled eggs, Weiss? I've been taking lessons myself, every gentleman needs to know such basic skills."

Weiss's eyebrow twitched a bit in annoyance, luckily hidden behind the icebox lid. While it was true she hadn't learned much about cooking thanks to her reliance on maids, she wouldn't give her brother the satisfaction of having anything over her now of all times. Pulling out some eggs and bacon, she closed the box and reached for a pan over the stove, switching it on.

"I'll have you know that cooking is an important skill for a huntsman, so of course I know how to. It's important to keep your strength up no matter the situation you find yourself in, so I even know how to cook over an open fire now. But if you want to show off your skills, shorty, be my guest." Weiss brandished a spatula towards Whitley, noting it was larger than his upper body. "It shouldn't be hard for such a culinary master, right?"

Whitley eyed the oversized implement, shutting down his backtalk momentarily.

"...Fine, in this one circumstance, I suppose it's a bit more fitting for you to do the cooking." As Weiss cracked an egg into the pan, switching the stove on, he smiled. "Oh, but you did forget the butter, now I guess you'll have to make scrambled eggs after all."

Weiss shot him a dirty look. "I never said I wasn't making them. But since you've decided to be so annoying, I'll keep them all for myself. Annoying little brothers can go hungry." Weiss began to scramble the eggs, attempting to keep her cool demeanor as she showed off.

"I... maybe you're right, I was... a bit rude. I apologize, Weiss." Whitley frowned, remembering how vindictive she was only a few minutes ago. If he appeased her a bit, maybe she would actually get him some help instead of following through on her threats.

Weiss turned her back on him as she began to toss the eggs lightly, trying to hide the smile creeping onto her face as she had an idea for payback.

"...Apology not accepted. If you want to eat... then beg your big sister to forgive you, Whitley."

Whitley's face dropped as he realized she was serious about her threat. Being this size was bad enough, but going hungry would only make it worse... especially if she got into another vindictive mood. His pride immediately fought back, but as he smelled the cooking eggs, his stomach rumbled, reminding him he hadn't eaten since dinner last night.

"I... I'm sorry, really Weiss. P... Please, won't you forgive me?"

Weiss shot him a glance, her seemingly stern face unchanging.

"You call that begging? Get on your knees."

Whitley's face dropped further, but not wanting to upset his large sister, he pulled himself onto the counter, going down on his knees as he cursed her in his mind.

"Weiss... Please, forgive me for being so rude, I didn't mean to offend you."

"Oh, come on, that's not begging. Beg your big sister for forgiveness, Whitley." Weiss made extra effort to emphasize 'big sister' as she placed a hand on her hip, leering down at him as he faced the counter.

Gritting his teeth, Whitley complied unwillingly. "B-big sister... Please, forgive your... little brother for offending you."

"...Well, you need to work on your begging, you clearly still have a far bigger ego than someone your size should... But I guess I'll let you have a little. The bacon is still mine, though."

As Whitley sat back up, trying to hide his rather pained face, Weiss pulled out two plates, putting most of the eggs on hers, separating a miniscule amount onto Whitley's plate. After putting bacon into the pan, she washed her hands, then brought his plate to the counter. As he reached out to accept the meager portion, she yanked it back.

"Oh, wait, it still needs some sauce, doesn't it? I think you need a little more... meat on your bones, so every calorie counts. Let me help you out here, little brother." With a smirk, Weiss made eye contact with his confused face as she pursed her lips, letting a small dribble of spit out, dangling it over the eggs threateningly as Whitley made a disgusted face. Unsatisfied, she sucked it back in, before letting out an even larger amounts with a disgusted 'ptew,' spitting directly onto his eggs. The frothy spit sat on the still warm eggs, slowly spreading over them, drenching them. Normally she would consider such an act far too uncouth, but her annoying brother had driven her just far enough for her to overcome her usual reservations. Placing the plate in front of his disgusted face, she smiled.

"Here you are, little brother. Make sure to eat every bit so you can grow up big and strong like me."

Whitley had to repress the urge to gag after watching his usually reserved, well behaved sister doing something so disgusting. He pushed the plate away with a hand, not wanting the disgusting substance anywhere near him, preferring to go hungry. Weiss frowned at this, not wanting her petty revenge to go unserved.

"Oh, so after begging me to eat you want to reject my kind provisions? Whitley, you'd better eat every last morself of that, or... I'll gag you, stuff you into Winter's chair cushion, and leave you there until tomorrow."

Paling at the thought, Whitley had to fight between his internal feelings. Surely he would prefer... nearly anything to eating these eggs soaked in his sister's spit, even if he could tell from how she had been acting that it probably wasn't an idle threat. But on the other hand... Allowing any more escalation only increased the chances of Weiss leaving the rest of his family in the dark. If he could humor her until mother and Winter got home, surely they would talk sense into her, or better yet take him to father. Choosing to swallow his pride, he pulled the plate back towards him.

"Could I... at least get a fork?"

"After acting like a spoiled child? No, I think you should go ahead and eat like one."

Weiss couldn't believe he was actually going to do it, but didn't let it show on her face, too amused at the opportunity to see her little brother demeaned in front of her.

Whitley eyed the disgusting yellow blob in front of him, noting the oddly thick layer of tiny, floating bubbles. As he picked it up he couldn't stop himself from shivering from the disgusting slimy feel, trying to get it over with. Bringing it towards his mouth, he got a disgusting whiff of the mixture, the pleasant smell of the eggs more than overpowered by the funky morning breath and spearmint haze of his sister's spittle. Shoving it into his mouth, he tried to swallow immediately, but the chunk was too large, forcing him to bite into it and causing a new squelch of spit to flow out, covering every inch of his mouth. The disgusting taste of his sister's morning spit was only slightly lessened by the strong, minty toothpaste she had used. Swallowing it immediately, he knew his resolve would falter if he didn't end this quickly, grabbing the rest of the plate's contents with both hands and shoving the rest of it into his mouth. This was, of course, a mistake, as his mouth could barely close around it all, forcing him to take his time chewing it all up and swallowing it bit by bit. By the end, he knew he wouldn't taste anything other than his sister's fetid spit until he had a chance to brush as well.

"Well, see, that wasn't so hard. And you were so enthusiastic, too! You must have liked that first bite to go for seconds so fast. I don't think I've seen you eating that quickly in years, little brother." Weiss grinned at him evilly as she removed the bacon from the pan, taking her time to smell it in full view of him rather exaggeratedly.

Whitley gagged a bit, feeling the eggs threatening to come back up. Forcing himself to keep them down, if only to not taste them again, he had to resist the urge not to curse under his breath in case it would only make his situation worse. He took a moment to compose himself before speaking up again.

"...Weiss, would you... please take me to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth? I'd like to, uh... freshen up a bit, if you don't mind."

"Oh Whitley, don't be rude, I served you first! Give me some time to savor my meal, won't you? It smells great, I need to enjoy every bit." She brought the bacon to her mouth, taking a large bite as she looked at him. "Mmm... Not bad, though I'm sure it's not quite as nice as your meal was. If you want some more, just let me know, little brother."

"...I'm... good, thanks..."

Weiss ignores his small reply as she continues to eat, savoring every bite to drive in his new position a little more. As she's halfway through her eggs, she hears some noises from outside the kitchen. Looking down at her tiny brother as he sulks, having sat down while huffing, it looks like he hasn't heard anything yet. Taking one last bite, she considers what to do quickly. She was tempted to drag him to her room or put him into one of the cupboards - he would fit easily and might not even be able to open the door without her leaning against it... But she reconsiders, knowing she can only take her little game so far. Maybe he's suffered enough? Mother used to dote on him, so surely she would have it sorted out in no time, but she's had enough fun for one morning. Besides, she's looking forward to seeing Winter's reaction anyway.

"Mmm, that was good, but I think I'm full." She opens the kitchen trashcan, watching as Whitley grimaces at the perfectly good eggs she's wasting, clearly still hungry. "Oh, you said you didn't want any, brother! Don't worry, I'll cook for you again any time you want..."

Before she can tease him any more, the kitchen door creaks open as yet another white haired girl enters. Winter sighs as she brushes a stray hair from in front of her eyes.

"There you are, sister. I was wondering where you were. Where on Remnant are all the servants? I had to practically drag mother to the bedroom by myself..."

End Notes:

Looks like another sister's about to join the fun...

If you enjoy this, please also check out my newest work with a friend - SPYxSISTER! It explores similar themes and gets a lot more spicy...

Three Siblings by The Count
Author's Notes:

Things start to hear up more - ass and breast crush, continued demeaning, and more... plus a special scene at the end with a taste of things to come.

"Ah, well..." Before Weiss could reply, she was interrupted by the now squeaky voice of Whitley.

"W-winter! Thank the Gods you're here, maybe you can help me! Weiss has done nothing but..." Whitley's voice trailed off as he saw Winter finally notice him, though not in the way he had hoped.

Winter took a step back in shock, not having noticed the small man sitting on the counter in an oversized, fluffy coat and pants. Her face quickly darkened as she tried to make sense of Weiss carrying a talking toy around, but that look only grew more icy as she realized the true identity of the small... creature. She had to cover her face with her hand and shake her head as she tried to find the words to communicate how pathetic her new image of Whitley was.

"Whitley... Why the blazes would you ever demean yourself like this? You've always had some... strange interests, but this is certainly a new low for you." Weiss had to try hard not to grin at her sister's unintentional pun, getting a bit of a malevolant thrill from this reaction, while Whitley was crestfallen as his expected savior lambasted him with words practically dripping with disgust. "I can't believe this is what's become of the only son of our family. I can't believe I used to try to defend you whenever the other students in school would mock you. So then, tell me, why the hell are you playing at being some sort of... toy?"

Whitley was too stunned to properly defend himself, uttering a series of sounds that seemed to be trying to convey meaning.

"B-but, I... N-no, you've... got it all wrong! I-I was in the library... and then the dust, it was father's, he gave it to me, and I was trying to... it was an accident!"

Winter sighed again, gripping her nose in consternation. "Weiss, do you have any idea what's happening here? It would appear his new... stature... was not the only attribute that our brother has had diminished in this case."

Weiss was exceedingly amused by this show, and couldn't bear to have it end so quickly, so she quickly composed herself by letting out a small cough in her hand before answering.

"Well you see... Last night I entered the library to see our small brother here... consuming a tiny bit of dust in front of his little lab table. It was the strangest thing, he shrank several inches right in front of my eyes. When he saw me, he accidentally dropped the vial on the floor, shattering it. He told me something about how he was just testing it for father before rushing away to his bedroom. At first I thought it was just him being, well... Whitley, but when I awoke this morning, he had already come into my room, dug out Whitey, and... 'borrowed' his clothes, trying to sneak back out before I stopped him. Frankly I have no idea what could be running through his tiny head."

Whitley's jaw dropped at his sister's flagrant lies. "B-but that's not- that's a-"

"Oh, would you cease that high-pitched whining, Whitley! Eating dust, honestly. You'd think that you would have a bit more sense growing up in this family but... clearly Weiss and I are the only suitable heirs in this family after all. Surely father told you at least some of its properties, so this had to be intentional. I have no idea why you would want to do this, and I don't want to know. Did you at least prepare an antidote?"

"I... I swear, it was an accident! Of course I don't have an antidote for something like this! P-please, help me grow back a-and I can explain everything!"

"...I see, so not only do you still deny what you've done, you expect us to fix your 'mistake' now that you've seen that dressing and acting like a toy isn't what you envisioned? Neither I nor Weiss will lift a finger to help you recover from your choice, will we?" She shot her sister a look, to which Weiss quickly nodded. "If you want help... Then perhaps I will help you see how ill-conceived your idea was." Winter grabbed Whitley by the neck of his jacket, hoisting him into the air, dangling loosely in the over-sized garments. Looking at the now massive distance he would fall if he fell out, Whitley had no choice but to cling onto them anyway.

It didn’t take long for Winter to reach their parlor, Weiss following while smirking silently. Once there, Winter haphazardly dropped Whitley onto a chair before turning to open a cabinet. Whitley rolled upright, standing up and brushing himself off. As Winter stood upright in front of him, back turned, Whitley had the sudden realization that the bottom of her ass came to rest only a few inches higher than the cushion of the rather tall chair… and his eyes only made it to the mid-point of her butt, meaning he was now shorter than his big sister’s buttocks. Shivering at the realization, he looked up to see Winter giving him a death stare after turning to look at him… staring at her ass.

“…I was going to go easy on you, but now… Lay. Flat.”

As his blood chilled at Winter’s chilling words, he sat down in a panic, not stopping to consider whether she meant face up or down. He saw her moon-like ass swing over the chair, both cheeks jutting out slightly of her tight, white pants… and falling increasingly quickly towards him! WHUMF!

The impact rattled his entire body, leaving him shaken by the weight of his largest sister sitting down on top of his diminished form. Opening his eyes, he was unable to see anything as his sister’s flesh blocked out all light; taking a hesitant breath, he thankfully found the cushion did let air through, though it was thickly scented with Winter’s eucalyptus perfume. Desperate to crawl out and get away from his insane sisters, Whitley tried to wiggle his arms free, but the weight kept him pinned down too tightly – the only result was a slight wiggle from above, allowing a very faint light in from above. The white material blocked most of this, but the threads seemed to only get bigger as he stared up, helpless to move.

Winter wiggled slightly, shrugging her shoulders as she pulled chess pieces out of a box. “It’s sad to admit that he makes a better cushion than he did a brother… Come and play with me, Weiss.” She gestured to the seat across the table.

Weiss couldn’t help but be a little… impressed by how quickly Winter had changed her treatment of Whitley. It had taken quite a bit of backtalk until she did more than lightly tease him… Well, in her opinion at least.

“So we’re just… gonna play a whole game like this?” She asked as she sat down.

“Well, Weiss, I think it’s time we thought about ourselves first. He’s only ever thought of himself, and to be frank I’ve grown tired of it. Honestly, things would have been better if we had never had a brother in a first place.”

Weiss began arranging her pieces, toying with the king piece a bit in thought. “Do you really think so?”

“Well when he’s not hiding in his room, he’s sucking up to father and his friends. At this point father’s probably just waiting for an excuse to name Whitley the family heir, which… God help the company if that happens, as if he doesn’t make a joke of us already… But… He is family, so I guess we should help him at some point…”

“Well, there is… something we could do. I mean, we don’t have to get rid of him or anything, but… if we just kept him a secret for a while, then father wouldn’t name a missing kid his heir… Maybe we could even teach him to behave himself a little more, you know? So we can just… help him grow back at some point in the future, when we think he’s learned his lesson.”

Winter pondered it for a few moments. She didn’t want to get rid of him entirely, but this… sounded a bit more palatable. “Well… as long as we help him at some point, it should be fine… But we couldn’t let anyone find out, so one of us would have to keep him, and he’s still a bit big…”

“Oh, don’t worry, I think he’s still shrinking, he’s probably halved in size since this morning….”

“Well, I wonder… just how small could he become? As long as it stops at some point, the smaller the better.”

Underneath of Winter, the temperature had been growing as the cushion and air around her butt captured its height. Whitley had begun to sweat, but could only rub the moistness off onto the cushion or jeans that surrounded him on all sides, leaving all the moisture to compound on itself. Whitley was only able to tell that they were talking from the violent rumbling he was subjected to whenever Winter spoke, sending vibrations through his tiny frame. He had no way of knowing the dark turn the conversation had taken regarding him, instead forced to ruminate on things more relevant to him at the time - like the fact that his sister’s body only seemed to be getting heavier on top of him. Her perfume was starting to mix with the scent of sweat, making a cloyingly sweet and salty aroma.

Above, Weiss and Winter were discussing what exactly they should do with Whitley once they finished their game of chess – deciding that the winner would hold onto Whitley until that evening. Weiss and Winter played chess against each other fairly often as kids, and both had a habit of getting pretty invested… As pieces started to get removed from the board, Winter had begun to take the lead, however. Unconsciously the tension was also causing her to bear down on her seat, flattening Whitley further as he struggled to fight her butt for air. As she moved her rook a final time, she smiled. “Checkmate.”

Weiss frowned, realizing she hadn’t noticed the rook’s placement. She was disappointed, but she had Whitley the rest of the day, so it was only fair. “Well played, Winter. Looks like you’ll be keeping the little guy a bit longer.”

Winter bounced a bit on top of him, frowning. “Yeah, but I can’t really think of what I should do with the shrimp… I only came up with this on the spot, I can’t think of much worse than squishing him to be honest. Honestly, I can barely feel him any more…”

“Really? How small could he have gotten?” Weiss stood up to take a look at her sitting sister, hoping for a dramatic reveal as she stood. When Winter stood, Weiss saw… just a deflated cushion. Had he escaped? Looking at Winter’s butt in confusion, there was a strange, two-inch long discoloration on the back of her pants… Weiss poked the lump, causing Whitley’s face to finally peel off, indented with the pattern of the seams of the pants.

Whitley had become nearly ingrained on the pants as the sweat began to stickily dry, resulting in him lifting into the air as Winter went to stand. Distressingly, even all of his combined strength was not enough to peel him free, resulting in barely a vibration against her firm buttocks, the pert cheeks unyielding. However, a simple poke from Weiss was enough to peel his face free, leaving him to the frightening sight of his other sister leering down at him with a smug grin, amused by him being reduced to little more than a blemish on Winter’s ass. Gravity finally took hold as his small form slowly peeled away from the jeans, caught in Winter’s hands.

“I think all that pressure you put him under only sped it up, Winter! He can’t be more than two inches tall!” Weiss seemed more excited by this than anything.

“I thought you were being dramatic, but at this rate we could lose him… do you think he’s done shrinking?” Winter seemed unphased, bringing him to the game table as she decided to sit back down.

“Well, I can’t say for sure, guess we should keep an eye on him for the rest of the day… But as for losing him… Actually, I think I might have an idea. Why don’t you… explain what we were talking about to him?” Weiss turned and swiftly walked out of the room, leaving Whitley and Winter alone for the first time.

Whitley panted, trying to catch his breath for another appeal now that Weiss had left him alone. Maybe he could finally explain what had actually happened. “W-Winter, I need to-”

Winter immediately cut him off. “Whitley, shut it. Allow me to be brutally honest with you. I was willing to put up with your… peculiarities before, but now that I know the depths of your… perversions, and that you’d be willing to subject your own sisters to it for whatever sick kick you thought you would get out of it… Well, me and Weiss have decided that until you’re ready to behave like a true Schnee man, you’ll be treated like the toy you wanted to become. It’s pretty hard to consider a tiny pervert to be a person, especially when they’re smaller than my foot. Until you’ve learned your lesson, Weiss will be the one to take you back to Beacon, and maybe she’ll be able to teach you how to behave. Clearly father has just been indulging you…” At this point Winter was droning on as she inspected a pawn she had picked up, informing of his new life for the foreseeable future without much interest in his reaction.

Whitley fell to his hands, depressed by how his sisters had apparently decided to treat him after sitting on him for the past half hour. He was so confused as to how his life had taken such a drastic turn in less than 24 hours that he failed to notice his sister leaning forward, starting to casually rest her body against the table… Until it was too late for him to move out of the way of the avalanche of his sister’s breasts collapsed onto him, Winter failing to notice that she had even touched the tiny man, continuing with her lecture on what he should learn from this experience.

The vibrations of Winter talking drove him into the table as he began to cry, realizing that his future now rested in the hands of a sister who had labelled him a pervert, and a sister who enjoyed lording her newfound power over him too much to give it up… both now over a hundred times his size. He was now so small that his sister’s breasts alone felt like a mountain crushing him.

Weiss entered the room, confused by seeing Winter talking to herself. “Uh… where’d he go?”

Winter looked confused for a minute, looking at the table… finally standing up, yet again Whitley was stuck to the bottom of Winter’s sizable curves, slowly peeling off and falling into Weiss’s outstretched hands, as she began to giggle at the sight.

Winter was less amused. “Whitley, was I not just explaining why you’re in this situation, and you decide to… try to grab a hold of my breasts? Honestly, this is pathetic.”

Weiss could easily imagine that’s not how it happened, but decided to let Winter draw her own conclusions. “You’ve got a point, Winter… But I think this should help us keep him where we want him.” She quickly brought her other hand to Whitley’s neck, revealing a chain attached to a… small, adjustable collar she seemed to have cut using some material and a tiny lock she had in her room. Whitley tried to push her fingers away, but with each one being longer than his entire body, she easily held him down as she looped the tiny collar around his neck snugly, tying a small loop before placing the tiny lock over it.

Whitley felt the collar around his throat with his hands, the material distressingly too thick for him to possibly rip, and too tight to wiggle free from unless he continued to drastically shrink… by which point he would be so small he probably wouldn’t be able to catch the attention of them even if they were searching for him. As horrible as the thought of his sisters dragging him around like a pet was, being lost in the carpet of his home to live on crumbs until some insect ate him was somehow an even worse proposition, so he would have to hold onto the collar either way. It was attached to a long chain, and Weiss gave him a tug with it, jerking him upright in her hands and forcing him to stand on his tippy-toes. The sight amused Weiss, making her let out a small giggle.

“Excellent idea, Weiss. That gives me an idea of my own, if you don’t mind…” Weiss dangled the end of the necklace, allowing Winter to grab it. Winter lifted it quickly, leaving Whitley to dangle helplessly from the collar, clinging desperately to the chain so that it didn’t choke him. Taking no notice of Whitley’s struggles, Winter lowered the loop over her head, leading to Whitley dropping with great force down on to the top of his sister’s massive breasts. Whitley was shook about as he crash-landed onto the mountains, gasping for breath as the collar finally went lax. Looking up, he saw a smirk on Winter’s face as she looked on his helpless form wriggling on top of them.

“Well Weiss, if you will excuse me, I’m afraid I still have a workout to do. I think our brother needs to learn the importance of self-improvement, so he’ll be coming along. Don’t worry, I’ll come see you just as soon as I’m done.” With that, Winter turned, sending Whitley flying towards the edge of her breasts, caught by the tough tug of his new collar before he fell off, which threatened to choke him until he crawled his way back up. Each step threatened to send him falling down as the land below him jiggled forcefully, already making his neck sore. Winter tugged the necklace off as she made it to her room, throwing him underneath her bed’s blankets.

“I need to get dressed for my run. Remember that this is to train you to be better, so if you try to peek out from there…” Her words practically dripped with venom. “I’ll drop you into a glass of wine and give it to mom. And I think we both know the likelihood of her noticing you…”

Whitley shivered, having no intentions of looking out, having given up on trying to convince her of his innocence until her mood had at least improved… something that was seeming increasingly unlikely. He heard the noises of clothes shifting about for a few minutes before he was yanked out again by the chain, left to dangle in the air.

Winter had changed into white shorts and a tank top, losing no time dropping the necklace chain over her neck again. She carelessly let Whitley fall between her breasts, the white material acting as a net. She looked down, frowning at the sight.

“Well… I don’t want you to enjoy this, but I can’t have someone seeing you… No, I suppose you won’t enjoy it for long, anyway. Go ahead and think of this as your first real exercise, since you always avoid exercising as much as possible.”

Winter lifted him by the chain, yanking the white fabric away from herself to reveal the cleavage of her bosom, the canyon between her breasts yawning wide to accept Whitley as he gazed down, horrified. Her perfectly smooth, pale flesh looked soft, but if she went on a run he knew those massive mounds would hammer him between them unrelentingly. Winter dropped him, sending him into a free fall, bouncing between her tits on the way down twice. Her already slightly damp breasts easily accepted him, causing him to slide deep between them until his collar caught him, choking him slightly. He grabbed the sides of her breasts, trying to lift himself up so he could breathe. This worked for a second…

Until she took her first step, the massive tits to both sides grinding against him before going into a small free fall, again yanking him tight against the chain. Every single step followed this pattern, a crushing weight smashing him between his sister’s massive tits before choking him. By the time Winter had gotten outside, his throat was sore and his entire body felt like it was on fire from trying unsuccessfully to get him air.

Winter took a deep breath of the fresh air, deciding to make it a fairly short run to ensure he wasn’t completely smashed, or shrank out of his new collar – two miles should do. Setting off on her jog, she let her mind clear of her irritation with her brother, instead focusing on the run.

Within Winter’s sports bra, the gargantuan wrecking balls of flesh jiggled in rhythm roughly to the left and right, vibrating and smashing Whitley’s tiny form as he tried to fight his way up for gasps of air. The massive mammaries were quickly warming up, trapping him in a warm pocket of his sister’s flesh… both of them had begun to sweat almost immediately due to the exertion, and Whitley was being practically water boarded by his clean but physically motivated sister’s sweat. His entire body was becoming sore from the battering he was taking from every direction, but Winter seemed to be showing no signs of slowing down…

Whitley was pummeled for what felt like an eternity, but in reality had only been a short run around his family’s property, less than 15 minutes. Finally the pendulum motion started to slow, and with a final thumping splat Winter’s tits came to a stop sandwiching Whitley deeper than ever, collar so tight he could barely breath or move as his sister climbed the steps into their home. She slowly made her way back to her room as he was tugged deeper while the flesh vibrated together. A few seconds after the door slammed closed, he was finally yanked up by the chain and thrown onto the bed. He sputtered, catching his breath on all fours, while Winter looked down on him with a disgusted face.

“Damn, Whitley, I knew you were in poor shape but there’s no reason you should be this pathetic. Honestly, that was the shortest run I’ve done in a week…” Winter blew a stray hair from her face, adjusting her top to fit better.

Whitley panted roughly, opening his mouth to speak… but dismayed when he could barely utter a squeak. It seemed his throat was so sore from being yanked and battered that he had lost his voice. Winter raised her eyebrows as she looked back down at him, not noticing the tiny squeak.

“Oh, are you starting to learn not to talk back, brother? Good, maybe these lessons will work after all… Well, good, then you can listen as I explain what you’re going to be doing the next few months. It’s not very feasible for me to keep you, and to be honest I don’t want to, so be thankful that Weiss is willing to take you with her to Beacon Academy. She seems confident that she and her friends can… give you your lessons without anyone finding out. So you’ll be going with her and not trying to run off, got it?” Winter looked down on him with her hands on her hips. When he failed to respond, she leaned down and gave him a hard flick with a finger. “It wasn’t a rhetorical question.”

Whitley shook his head in fear, and Winter nodded, grabbing his chain and yanking him back into the air, swinging him softly from it as she entered the hall and walked over to Weiss’s room. She gave the door a knock before entering.

“All finished packing up?” Winter nodded approvingly as she looked over Weiss’s packed luggage.

“Yeah, I have everything. The driver will be taking me to the station, so I should be all set. It’s a shame that mom is… indisposed.” Weiss frowned before shaking her head. “Oh, do you have our tiny brother?”

Winter held him up by the chain, limply dangling back and forth, causing Weiss to let out a giggle out how Winter had carried him over before accepting him into her hand. “Well, brother, say goodbye to Winter for now. I’ll have to hide you away for a bit, but don’t worry, you’ll be with me and my friends in no time!” She knelt down next to one of her bags, unzipping a pocket as she gave him a wink on the opposite side of her face from Winter, adding in a low tone: “Just like we were talking about at breakfast, little brother…”

Whitley’s jaw dropped, realizing that Weiss could have been planning for something like this from the start, but before he could do anything else he was shoved into the empty pocket and the exit was zipped closed, a small piece of the necklace caught in the zipper. His world inverted as the bag was picked up, and his entire world was juggled about as Weiss began making her way to the car, Winter grabbing her other bag to help.

 

 

 

 

Weiss finally stood outside her dorm room in Beacon, both nervous and excited. While traveling she had been unable to do anything to Whitley, of course, out of fear that he would find a way to make a scene or get away. Now that she was actually here, she was afraid that her teammates might think she was being too mean to her brother and want to help him, but they were bound to notice him sooner or later, so she was going to have to reveal him. Hoping for the best, she put her hand on the doorknob, opening it and stepping inside with her bags.

Inside, the other girls were relaxing on their beds, having already made it back from their vacations – Blake was quietly reading a book in her bunk, while Ruby was stuffing her face with some cookies she had probably stolen from the dining hall. Yang jumped from her bed, dressed in her gym attire and looking rather sweaty.

“Hey Weiss, welcome back!” She stepped closer to Weiss, opening her arms and drawing close for a hug, while Weiss wrinkled her nose at the sweaty scent of her teammate, stepping back to avoid getting soggy from the overly active girl. “Oh, yeah, guess I did just get done with working out, sorry. I guess I’ll let you at least unpack before I make you sweat it out with me.” Yang gave her a cheesy wink, settling for grabbing Weiss’s bag to help her move it to her bed.

“Hey, Weiss! Did your visit with family go well?” Ruby managed to ask between cookies as Yang set the bag down on Weiss’s bed.

“Well… Something like that…” Weiss was a bit thrown off by the group’s usual friendliness as she thought about a way to break her… news.

“…Yeah, it sure looks like it went just greaaaaat…” Blake remarked sardonically from her nook in the corner.

“Ohh, what’s this, looks like the princess has a gift from somebody…” Yang noticed a silver chain hanging out of Weiss’s bag, and unable to let a chance to tease the still somewhat snobby girl slip by, gave it a yank.

“W-wait-!” Weiss moved to stop Yang, but obviously was too late as the chain pulled Whitley out of the bag, sending him dangling in the air as Yang froze in confusion.

Whitley had slept the entirety of the trip, trying to recover his sore body from the torture his two sisters had managed to put him through within only a single day of being diminished, but was rudely awakened as he was flung about on the chain, nearly blinded by the bright lights of the large room. When his eyes adjusted, he saw a huge blonde girl staring at him with a dumbstruck face, a stray bead of sweat rolling down her forehead from her soaked hair. Her entire body seemed to radiate a sweaty and hormone filled air, clearly she had just finished working out, and enjoyed to push herself.

A half-eaten cookie dropped from the mouth of the red and black haired young looking girl on the opposite bed, looking similarly confused. A final set of eyes peeked down on him from above the edge of a book on the bunk above.

“Well, I… didn’t think you were the type to bring some kind of toy from home…” Yang managed to let out before Whitley began to flail on the end of the chain, causing her to drop it in shock. “W-what the…?”

Weiss cleared her throat, grabbing the attention of all three girls, deciding it was time to explain it the way she and Winter had thought would go best. “Well, girls, this is… My annoying little brother. He decided to use some of our family’s dust to try to catch a peak of me and my sister, so we decided that to teach him a lesson, he would be keeping his new size of choice. He’ll be staying with me here at Beacon, so I was actually hoping that you girls might help me teach him how to be a proper gentleman when I am unable.”

Whitley stood up on the bed, outraged that Weiss would hand him off to her ruffian friends on top of everything else she had already done. He didn’t have much hope of appealing to their reason, but maybe at least the young looking one would have some decency. “Th-that’s not really the whole-”

Yang’s eyes went wide at him speaking, immediately poking him with her pointer finger as if to check he was real, easily pushing him over. “Wow… He’s kind of a scrawny pipsqueak, huh? Don’t worry, Weiss, I know all about dealing with a gentleman. What’s up, short stuff?”

Ruby tossed the bag of cookies on her bed, drawn to the newest attraction in the room as her eyes practically shined. “Ohh, he’s so cute! How’d your brother get so tiny! Can I keep him as a pet?” Her crumb covered hands immediately homed in on Whitley’s face, giving it a poke before preceding to pet his short hair, rubbing the sizable cookie bits into it as she did. Whitley tried to push her lithe fingers away, but was unable to match up with even the seemingly youngest at his diminished size.

Blake gave him a disgusted gaze from afar, her large ribbon seemingly twitching despite her shown disinterest. “Gross. So you brought the perv to stay with us.”

Weiss smiled at her friends’ reactions, realizing that this might be easier than she had expected. “Well, we’re trying to teach him to be less of one, so if you notice him misbehaving then don’t be afraid to deal with him appropriately.”

Whitley, having had enough of Ruby’s grubby fingers rubbing his hair and face, attempted to roll away before leaping off the bed, desperate to get away by any means possible. Ruby tried to catch the chain, but he fell too quickly as he immediately realized what a terrible decision he had made, plummeting towards the floor.

He landed face-first with a wet thud in an unknown place, but the disgusting ooze that came from the floor’s surface quickly coated his face. He sat out, trying to spit the gunk from his mouth. A bright neon yellow assaulted his eyes from all directions, every surface oozing the cheesy scent of someone’s foot sweat, and grayish grime coating every bit of his body that had made contact with the large cave. An even worse stench emanated from deeper in, and he looked up in desperation trying to find a way to escape this hellscape. Above two faces grinned at him in amusement, framed from the opening of the shoe – the relatively innocent, bemused smile of the red haired girl, and the toothy grin of the yellowed haired girl, who burst out laughing.

“Hahaha! Wow little guy, you must be pretty desperate to spend time with me if you’re willing to go anywhere near my workout shoes after I just finished working out! I guess I could do a couple more sets if you’re that excited…” The amused faces were suddenly eclipsed by a dingy gray sock looming over the shoe entrance. The toes were wiggling and splaying in front of him, as if excited to make contact. The funky odor quickly multiplied as it approached, causing him to shiver in fear.

The chain yanked Whitley, dragging him roughly along the entire of the shoe, giving him a carpet burn as he was yanked upwards, scraping between the soaked sock and shoe to freedom, leaving him dangling in the air between the two girls, marked by the yellow one’s feet.

“Yang, don’t be so mean to the cute little guy! You’re probably scaring the poor thing… It’s okay little guy, I’ll try to be nice to you.” Ruby gave him a smile, though it would have been more convincing had she not seemed so amused by him being in that death trap a few seconds ago…

“Hey, relax Ruby, I was just teasing him. If he’s gonna be staying with us he has to be ready for me to ‘sock’ it to him, eh, eh?” Yang let out a snort of laughter at her own pun.

Whitley was horrified at the thought of having to spend any time with this ‘Yang’ ruffian, if she was so care-free dealing with him now, whatever she could imagine in private would only be worse… and she clearly had no self-restraint.

Ruby caught him in her hand, bringing him up to look her in the eye, she brought him directly in front of her large face, only an inch away. “Aww, you’re so cute little guy, I just wanna keep you forever!” Her hot breath washed over him, the stinking reek of morning breath and sweetness of cookies mixing into a miasma of funk as it washed over him, while Ruby gave him a ‘small’ squeeze on the cheek, painfully pinching half his face and turning it red as he tried to crawl as far from her hand and mouth as possible. “I’ll get some cute outfits for you soon, don’t worry!” Her booming voice shook him in more ways than one. At first Ruby had seemed the most friendly choice, but between trying to retain what shred of dignity he might have and the seemingly carefree demeanor, he wasn’t sure she would be much better.

“Well either of you can have first crack at him…” The seemingly disinterested girl was still giving him the stink-eye from above, ribbon twitching strangely. It was clear from her attitude she wouldn’t be helping, and something about her made him feel that she already didn’t think too highly of him.

Weiss watched all of this unfolding with a sadistic glee, realizing that her friends would be able to torture her stuck up brother worse than she could just by being themselves. “Well I can see that you’ll be able to teach Whitley a thing or two pretty easily. I still have to settle in, so Ruby and Yang, it’s up to you two who gets to hold him for the next day.”

Ruby and Yang gave each other a competitive look, and Ruby casually tossed Whitley behind her onto the bed, more interested in beating her sister than anything else at the moment. “There’s only one way to settle this, Yang…”

“Rock, paper, scissors!” Yang shouted, as the two began to move their hands rapidly.

Whitley sat up, rubbing his head from the impact as he tried to figure out what was happening – unable to see the girls’ hands. Ruby cheered, falling backwards onto the bed, directly onto Whitley before he could move out of the way, crushing him with her body’s full force as she landed ass-first on the bed, making his bones creak under the pressure under her pajama-covered ass. While smaller, the energetic girl had absolutely no control. After a few seconds of confusion, she was able to find the chain, dragging him from under her ass unceremoniously.

“Hey little guy, there you are! I’ll be holding onto you for a while, so…” Ruby tossed the chain over her head, proudly wearing her new friend as he lands against her fluffy black top. “Now, I don’t want to lose you, so you’ll be going with me everywhere when I keep you…” As the girl began to babble endlessly, Whitley noticed with disgust that the chain kept him well within the range of her awful breath. He was already wishing that his sister had kept him for herself, but instead he would get to learn every possible detail about her friends first-hand… starting with the energetic young girl. He gave Weiss a pleading look, but she just smiled back, smugly.

He had been officially demoted to being nothing more than a toy for his sister and her energetic friends.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! Please leave a review with your thoughts - and let me know who you'd be most interested in seeing next if I was to continue this.

There's actually already a sequel which I will release soon, so look forward to that... But after that, who knows if I'll revisit this series. Maybe if there's enough interest.

If you enjoy this, please also check out my newest work with a friend - SPYxSISTER! It explores similar themes and gets a lot more spicy...

Yang Takes Whitley Clubbing by The Count
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Yang takes Whitley out to a club! The content gets a lot more intense from here on, so be warned - sweat and a big focus on smell, farts and being next to a girl as she takes a dump at the end, so if you don't like that stuff... Might want to skip this. The next chapter doesn't have any scat involved, if that makes you feel better.

Whitley groaned as he slowly awakened, his entire body feeling sore. He was trapped in a dark, hot, and tight space… A week ago, waking up in such a place would have sent him into a panic, but it was almost disturbing how quickly he was getting used to his… new treatment.

It had been several days since Whitley was brought to Beacon academy by his sister, who had stuck to the narrative of him shrinking himself to peek at her and Winter, claiming that staying shrunken with her until he learned manners was his ‘punishment.’ One that her barbaric friends were only too happy to take part in.

Weiss had mostly left him alone over the last few days, satisfied with watching her friends come up with increasingly ridiculous tasks for her tiny brother. This only made the whole situation more unsettling, as he felt like he had become a simple toy for the girls while his sister watched in amusement.

The youngest girl, Ruby, at least tried to be nice, but seemed completely unaware of how her size effected him, and being very hands-on, often poking or rubbing his head as she carried him around on her. Worse, she never looked where she was going or sitting, resulting in her unintentionally flattening him multiple times a day. It seemed like every day some new outfit she’d ordered came in, every time forcing him to dress up and ‘show it off’ to her roommates. Blake was entirely disinterested, but Weiss always had some biting comment, and Yang often a groan-inducing pun… when the outfit didn’t inspire her to want ‘wrestle’ him, something he had been trying to avoid as much as possible…

In fact, Yang was best avoided in general, which was hard to do since she always seemed to be moving. On the bright side she had a very short attention span, so he had been able to avoid her somewhat, but so far that only made her more eager to try to grab him for one of her workouts. Whitley wasn’t sure what he was more afraid of, ending up as the powerhouse’s new favorite piece of gym equipment, likely serving as her sweat towel and extra padding, or her seriously trying to train him… or both. He had managed to hide each time she was getting ready to go to the gym, but that hadn’t stopped her from inflicting her post-workout body on him, as a couple days she had come home from the gym without showering, stomping around the room trying to find him. Whitley shuddered as he remembered the time she dragged him from under the bed to… “Help her dry off for the shower.” He sniffed, swearing he could still smell her pit sweat on him…

Actually, it smelled more like the last girl who had mostly avoided him, Blake. She feigned disinterest whenever the others weren’t around, at least, but during his rare escapes from Ruby and Yang, he had found himself alone with her a few times… He always felt like he was being watched, though whenever he looked she would innocently be reading her book. At first he thought the disinterest was a good thing, as at least one girl wouldn’t torture him unnecessarily, but now he felt like she was holding something back. Perhaps that resistance was lessening, because more recently she’d started to actually pick him up when egged on by Ruby, though this always led to her shoving Whitley into her back pocket and forgetting about him, then eventually sitting somewhere to read for hours at a time, leaving him flattened the entire period. Since it happened every time, he was starting to wonder if Blake was forgetting at all…

The tremendous weight above shifted, the massive girl letting out what sounded almost like a purr… Whitley groaned at the shifting pressure, realizing that he had been buried under Blake’s ass since she got back from lunch, meaning that he’d probably spent all Saturday afternoon buried under the standoffish girl’s rear. Whitley strained his sore muscles to move, clawing his way up the pocket’s material despite the massive girl’s weight bearing down on him… For a second he wished he’d actually started working out with Yang, before remembering how little that was likely to help.

It took Whitley fifteen minutes to worm his way out from Blake’s pocket, already sweaty as his torso finally broke into fresh air. He gasped it in, appreciating that at least Blake always kept herself clean and well-groomed… Pulling his legs out, he dropped onto the bed below her, quickly making some distance, just in case she rolled over - the last thing he wanted was to be trapped under her yet again. Whitley flopped down on the edge of the top bunk, exhausted.

He looked around the room, glad to find it was free of any other girls, but it was a mess: books were scattered across the tables, and clothes littered the floor in several spots. Some of the clothes were Ruby’s, but the majority were Yang’s, easily identifiable if not by their obnoxiously bright colors, then from how they always seemed to smell like sweat. It was a scent that Whitley had gotten concerningly used to while hiding from the girls wherever he could.

Whitley was startled as the door swung violently open as the blonde powerhouse walked into the room, wearing only a towel. Her hair was wet, so at least she’d showered recently… But being on the top bunk put him dangerously close to her eye level. Before Whitley could move, her eyes locked onto him!

“Hey pipsqueak, I figured Ruby would be taking you with her to her sleepover with JNPR tonight. But it looks like Blake fell asleep before she handed you off, huh?” Yang started looking around the room, picking up a pair of jeans and sniffing it. “Eugh, looks like laundry’s due… I’ve gotta have something relatively clean…” She walked over to her dresser and opened it, her towel swaying around her legs.

Whitley cursed inside his head, realizing that even if Yang didn’t torment him somehow, Ruby would be so excited to bring him to a sleepover she would tear apart the room to find him… And the last thing he wanted was even more girls trying to torment him.

“Oh yeah, just how I wanted to spend my night…”

Yang threw some yellow shorts, a black tank top, a jacket, a bra and a black thong onto her bed before standing up, her large breasts bouncing just a bit against the towel. She turned towards her bed, grabbing the thong and bending over to put it on. As she did, she leaned over, pulling the towel tightly against her ass and showing the very bottom of her cheeks poking out as she slid the thin black fabric up her legs, the back of it disappearing between them.

“Aw, don’t you think it would be fun? I thought it was every boy’s dream to go to a sleepover… But, I guess Ruby is a bit immature, I know you’d rather spend time with a lady like me.”

She looked over her shoulder, catching him staring at her ass, and gave it a spank.

“See, I knew it! I know you’ve been hiding from me because you’re shy, but tonight could be fun… I mean, if you beg me to take me, anyway.”

Whitley blushed, having been caught staring. It was true that he hadn’t spent much time with her, and he really didn’t want to go with Ruby. Yang had just showered, so she was probably just going to hang out with some friends, and it’s not like he had much of a choice. He looked back at Blake as she let out a low snore.

“W-well, I mean… I guess it would be… more f-”

As he turned back towards Yang, he lost his train of thought - she was leaning against the bed post, her cleavage completely exposed, looking like a deep, white valley. Her breasts were hundreds of times his size, and they looked so soft…

“What’s wrong little guy? I know the cat doesn’t have your tongue.” She laughed at her own joke, looking at Blake for some reason as she took a step towards him. “Oh, what, you’re looking at my girls?” She brought her hands up, grasping them through the towel and giving them a little shake. “My… massive tiddies? My super stuffed up milkies? My fabric stretching sexy mounds?” With each ridiculous line, she took another step forward, shaking them about. He took a step back as she reached the bed, flopping them right in front of him.

The impact threw Whitley into the air slightly, making him land on his ass, sprawled in front of her. He could feel the heat radiating from those giant tits, a few stray locks of golden hair hung over them, and the smell of her citrus conditioner was overwhelming.

Whitley felt like his face was overheating - he had never been teased like this before. It was… so uncouth! But, at the same time… It was a little hot…

“W-well, I, uh…”

With a grin, she stood up, raising her breasts off the bed… Just to slam them down again, sending him into the air and sliding them forward. Whitley screamed as he was launched into the air, falling down toward the canyon of her cleavage head first! He slid between them easily, the massive mounds still somewhat moist from the shower, surrounding him in Yang’s hot, yet soft, flesh.

He could feel Yang laughing as she stood back up, her tits jiggling with every movement, battering Whitley between them. The more her boobs bounced, the more constricting the breasts became. His descent finally stopped as he stuck to her right tit, the flesh gripping him in a warm, moist embrace. With a final strong shake, they came to a rest, but the weight of them kept him trapped.

Yang mewed happily as she sat down in front of her nightstand, looking in the mirror as she grabbed her beauty supplies. She could barely see his little legs sticking out between her boobs, which made her giggle.

“Just a sec little dude, gotta make sure I look good for the club.” She giggled again, starting to put on some light makeup.

The hot, tight flesh around Whitley was shaken slightly with every movement she made, constantly pushing him around. As time started to pass, he had to fight against it to breathe, a struggle that was going completely unnoticed by the oblivious girl above. It felt like the air was getting hotter and thicker… The smell of her lavender body wash was the only comforting thing about being trapped here, regardless how attractive it looked from the outside. He kept gasping for air, and just when he thought it couldn’t get worse… a large sweat droplet rolled down her breast, colliding with his face.

The salty liquid instantly invaded his mouth, seeping into every space it could find and overwhelming his sense of taste. Yang hadn’t even noticed that she had started to sweat a bit in the warm room, but it was a fact Whitley couldn’t ignore as he tried to spit it out unsuccessfully, the dirty fluid just stuck to her breast, waiting for him to open back up… As he felt himself running out of air, he realized with despair what he had to do.

Opening his mouth with disgust, he winced again at the awful flavor of her sweat, but forced himself to swallow it. It had an acrid aftertaste, but as he sucked the last of the drop down, he gasped some Yang-flavored air in gratefully. Just when he had caught his breath… another droplet slowly dribbled down, following the same moist path down his captor’s skin, soaking his face and mouth yet again.

While Whitley was being unintentionally sweat waterboarded, Yang hummed to herself contentedly, applying some eyeliner carefully. Tonight would be a good night.

 

Finally after finishing her makeup, Yang stood up, shaking Whitley’s prison around him. At this point his entire body felt like it was soaked, and his stomach grumbled in protest at the salty liquid he’d been drinking. The sweat that had managed to dry only made him stick to her tit even stronger.

“Hold on tight short stack!”

Yang yanked her towel off, causing her girls to bounce freely, the momentum of them shaking making Whitley queasy. Turning his head as they came to a rest, he could see the mirror, blushing as he noticed he could see her nipples, something that didn’t seem to concern the girl. More importantly, after squinting he could make out his tiny, wet form plastered to Yang’s sizable breasts. He looked almost like a tiny mole stuck to her, which was a chilling thought, especially since he was stuck here without her even trying. He consciously avoided looking down, realizing how terrifying a fall from this height would be, he grabbed onto her with both hands, just in case.

“Aww, look at you, seems like somebody’s enjoying themselves…” Yang brought her hand up, cupping her boob and shaking it a bit, amused at how he stuck to it. “Well, if that’s where you want to stay, then…”

Without giving Whitley a chance to protest, she leaned over to grab her bra, smashing her breasts together as she did. Wasting no time, she clasped the back and pulled the cups up to her tits, forcing Whitley back into a tight embrace before pulling on her tight tank top.

She looked down at him as she grabbed her shorts, sliding them on as well.

“Perfect, you’re just deep enough that nobody but me should be able to see you… Well, let’s go then!” Grabbing a bag, she started walking out the door, heading for the club.

Every step sent the fatty mounds jiggling slightly within the bra, rubbing Whitley between them uncomfortably as she went. She was sweating more now that she was moving, but at least that meant it wasn’t all directed at his face, soaking his body evenly. This was going to be a long night.

 

 

Whitley lost track of time while she moved, but eventually they reached her destination. She opened the door, and his stomach dropped as he heard the electronic music blasting from inside, even though her breasts muffled it slightly. Being stuck with this party girl at a club was a recipe for disaster, and even if he got away from her, there was no way he could trust a club-goer to help him with his… situation.

Yang looked around the club happily, seeing that it was only moderately full. That meant fewer creeps would interrupt her dancing. Walking up to the bar, she leaned her chest against the counter and waved at the bartender. Whitley was painfully crushed between her chest as she did.

“Hey, can I get a sex on the beach!”

The bartender nodded, grabbing a bottle. A man sitting at the bar turned to Yang, giving her a grin.

“Hey, if you want se-”

“Don’t even say it, weirdo.” Yang shot him a disgusted look, turning away and grabbing her drink as the bartender handed it to her. Taking a long drink of it, she let out a happy sigh, walking away from the bar.

“What is it with creeps around here? They make you look like a casanova, short stack…” Yang quietly talked down to Whitley, giving him only partial attention before gulping down the rest of her drink. “Mmm, that was good… Whatcha think little guy, wanna go out on the dance floor?”

Whitley thrashed against her breast, trying to push it away so he could yell up to her, but they were just too massive! Feeling a pleasant tickling in her chest, Yang smirked.

“Sounds like a yes to me!”

Yang made her way onto the floor, where people had begun dancing, quickly joining in and dancing on her own. Her erratic movements made her chest go crazy, immediately battering her poor prisoner back and forth between them.

Whitley was being attacked from every direction, and it didn’t take long for her to start sweating even more from the exertion, creating a wet, slippery hell. Finally his body came unstuck, sending him slipping back and forth between her tits as they alternatively pummeled him in tune to the music. While the soft flesh around him didn’t crush him, the weight and pressure knocked the breath from his lungs as he scrambled for something, anything to grab and keep him steady before he became sick from all the movement.

He finally slipped downwards, landing on the cup of her bra and grabbing on as her breasts came bouncing down on top of him, resting on him uncomfortably before bouncing back up, and hammering back down. This was even worse! Each time the weight came down it felt even heavier, and the entire environment was slick with her sweat.

Yang was enjoying this, having lost herself to the rhythm. All thoughts of Whitley escaped her mind as she continued dancing, gyrating back and forth…

Desperate to catch a breath, Whitley tried to worm his way to the edge of her bra, hoping that would mean less pressure on him. But as she started to turn back and forth, her boob came down on him, forcing him to grab onto the bottom of it as he slipped over the lip of the bra’s cup, hanging from the bottom of her breast dangerously. He held on as tight as he could, but the jiggling flesh slipped between his fingers as he was thrown to the right by the whirling girl.

Yang continued to dance obliviously as Whitley screamed while falling, though he was drowned out by the bumping music. Just when he thought he would land on the dance floor to be demolished by feet - if he even survived the fall - something flew towards him and he instinctively grabbed it with all of his strength. He just barely held on, stopping his fall and clenching his eyes shut as the world continued to move around him, sickeningly fast.

Hesitantly opening his eyes, he found that he had fallen down to Yang’s shorts, gripping onto a back belt loop. She hadn’t slowed down at all or even seemed to notice, and it took all of Whitley’s strength just to hold on as he was whipped back and forth by her gyrating hips. There was no way he could hold on much longer, being thrown around like this! He knew he had to get somewhere more secure… But her shorts had no back pockets, and there was no way he could make it to a side one…

Gritting his teeth, he pulled himself up the belt loop one hand at a time, careful not to lose his grip as she continued to move. Reaching the top, he found himself looking straight into her coin slot, which had been exposed slightly thanks to her movements. Her cheeks were shifting back and forth much the same way as her boobs had… but they looked even more sweaty, and there was… a bit of a musky smell… He sighed in disgust, feeling his grip slowly loosening on the belt loop. The last thing he wanted was to be in this dancing girl’s ass, but it looked like he had no choice if he wanted to survive the night.

Using the last of his strength, he lifted himself up and threw a leg over the side of the shorts, feeling it sink between the wet cheeks with little effort, and as he put his other leg over, he tried to hold on to the shorts for as long as he could. Yang’s wet body moved around his legs easily, and as she continued to dance he could feel his grip loosening as they tried to pull him deeper. Finally he lost his grip and immediately slid deep into her bum.

The walls around him were wet and constantly moving, causing him to slip deeper in with every gyration. His entire body was drenched in her booty sweat, only hastening the descent as he hit a small layer of fabric that was in the same position as him - her drenched thong. It seemed this butt floss had been pulled quite deeply as well, resulting in a bit of a wedgie, but that hadn’t slowed Yang down one bit. Thanks to the thong, at least he wouldn’t fall out, but it also meant he was trapped in the deepest recesses of her butt. Whitley let out a groan of disgust at his current environment, but as Yang stepped sideways, all he got was a mouth full of her ass flesh, acquainting him with the salty, dingy taste of her butt.

Feeling a pleasant tingling in her rear, Yang began to gyrate it a bit more playfully as she worked her way across the dance floor, unaware of where her passenger had ended up. Her stomach felt a bit bubbly, but she ignored the feeling as she continued to dance.

Whitley was pulled deeper into her ass along with her thong, and though he couldn’t see, the increasingly musky and smelly air made him sure he was nearing the dangerous center of her ass. And this was only an hour after she had taken a shower! He began to resist more strongly, clawing at her cheeks and thong trying to push himself back, but only enticing Yang to swing her booty around even more. A strange rumbling noise shook his surroundings as something groaned… Probably part of the music, he assured himself. But when his foot grazed against part of Yang’s body that was far firmer than surrounding cheeks, his blood chilled. And then it touched something… slimy.

In disgust, Whitley jerked his foot back, kicking wildly in an attempt to get away… Anywhere but here. His foot slammed into Yang’s butt hole with all the force his tiny body could muster, opening it just slightly… As soon as it did, he felt a scorching hot wind hit his foot, and as the seal was broken a steaming gust of gas blew out, widening her anus and escaping it with a loud groan. The steaming wind of the fart she had been holding in blew across Whitley’s body, covering him in the stench of her bowels and flatulence, easily invading his mouth and choking him on the eggy stench. With one final squelch, Yang’s asshole sputtered out a small amount of a disgusting, fetid liquid that got onto Whitley’s leg, causing him to roll about in disgust trying to wipe it all off onto the thong while he choked on the disgusting fumes that were trapped in Yang’s shorts.

Yang felt herself blush as she tried to hide her surprise fart, confused about how it had slipped out, and even she felt a bit disgusted as it had felt a bit wet. Somewhat hoping her passenger hadn’t noticed it, thankfully any noise had been covered by the loud music, but before she could continue dancing she felt something shift uncomfortably in her lower intestine… Rushing off the dance floor as inconspicuously as she could, she made her way to the restrooms quickly.

The foul gas was slowly dissipating in her shorts, but there were still enough fumes to choke Whitley as the ass around him shook from Yang’s brisk walk. At least she had to pull him out now, but he felt like the stench was never going to escape his nose - he’d remember this night for the rest of his life, like it or not…

Luckily finding a vacant stall, Yang slammed the door and locked it, sighing in relief. While she could feel an unpleasant pressure pushing on her back door, she had remembered her little friend and figured she should check on him. Pulling the collar of her shirt back, she looked in, expecting to still see him stuck to one of her tits, but… nothing. Starting to be a bit worried, she brought a hand up from under her tank top, trying to locate him.

“Come on, where’d you go, little guy?”

Barely hearing Yang through her meaty cheeks, Whitley began to struggle against her ass cheeks, hoping for freedom. Yang froze as she felt the ticklish feeling in her butt return, and… suddenly everything clicked. Almost hesitantly, she pulled the back of her shorts a bit and stuck and hand between her cheeks, grimacing from the sweaty feeling on her hands.

Whitley, for once, sighed a breath of relief as he saw the huge hand descending towards him, regretting it because of the lingering stench, but as the hand grabbed and pulled him up, he gulped in the (relatively) fresh air of the bathroom greedily, collapsed within Yang’s hand as she stared at his drenched form.

“Uh… Wow, I didn’t know you were… such an ass man little guy. I mean, all you had to do was say… Oh, but I guess that might’ve been a bit more than you were expecting to get, huh? Well, you can’t complain since you’re the one that crawled in there!” Yang couldn’t help but laugh at the pissed expression on Whitley’s face.

After wiping the worst of the sweat away, Whitley tried to compose himself before speaking, but the girl staring at him let out another giggle, and as he shot her a dirty look, she grinned.

“Oh, sorry, I was just thinking… You kinda smell-”

“Of course I do! I was only in there because I fell out of your bra and barely managed to climb in before I fell off! And then you went and farted on me, I mean really, what kind of girl farts in public like that…”

Yang raised an eyebrow, still seeming amused at his tiny outburst.

“Uh… Every girl I know does, there’s just usually not a little guy in there when do… We have to fart just as much as dudes do, you know.” Yang gave him a cheeky wink, not taking him very seriously.

“That’s not my point, you should go to the restroom when you have to-”

A loud gurgle escaped her stomach, shaking her hand just enough that Whitley fell on his butt from it.

“Ugh, that doesn’t sound good. So, you mean like, right now? Well I was going to let you stay on the toilet paper, but since you say this is what polite ladies do, who am I to refuse?” Yang giggled as she brought her hand down, setting Whitley down on the back of the toilet seat before turning around and yanking her shorts and thong down and collapsing onto the seat herself - before Whitley could scramble out of the way, the very edge of her ass pinning his legs to the seat as she lets out a contented sigh. “Phew, and just in time, this is gonna be a rough one…” Yang said, rubbing her belly with a smirk before letting a small fart sputter into the toilet bowl below, resounding loud enough that they could both hear it.

Whitley was horrified by his position, stuck near the center of her cheeks yet again, one of the few holes in the toilet bowl for the stench to get out… and at the worst possible time. He went pale as he heard the first fart, dreading a repeat experience. He pulled on his legs as hard as he could, and screamed up at her, only to be silenced by her stomach grumbling again, shaking him roughly with a simple intestinal shift.

“Hey, stop moving back there, you’re tickling me and it’s kinda hard to focus… So unless you want a closer look…” She trailed off threateningly, seemingly enjoying putting the boy in his place.

Whitley forced himself to stop fighting it, letting the disgusting girl focus so that this horrible night could end faster. Yang shifted uncomfortably above him, letting out a sigh as his legs could feel her bum tense around them from her pushing. A sickening sputter rang around the bowl, followed by the sound of droplets falling into the water - and finally a loud torrent blasting inside the toilet, while the smell of piss and gas started to seep out of her crack towards his disgusted face.

Groaning a bit, Yang pushed harder, an odd crackling sound escaping the rim as she slowly pushed the waste out, Whitley trying hard to ignore the sound before a mental image was formed. Finally, there was a large splash as she sighed, before resuming pushing… How much did she have to go?

Another resounding fart signaled that the answer was… more. Whitley was rather upset that he could tell when she was getting close to releasing another fart or turd based on how her butt clenched around his trapped legs, and the fetid air within the toilet bowl was only getting worse with every passing second. The stench of old eggs and shit was overwhelming. With a particularly disgusting gush of liquid, Yang let out a long sigh, finally completely relaxing her ass and leaning back against the back of the toilet, nearly flattening Whitley against the seat as her ass shifted, letting the somewhat trapped air flow up towards him, saturated with the scent of her business.

Finally leaning forward, Yang quickly spooled a hand of toilet paper, lifting her left ass cheek and freeing Whitley’s legs - but also revealing the devastating aftermath within, as well as left on her butt. He fled as far back on the seat as he could, gagging and looking away from the horrible scene while she giggled and wiped herself.

“You’re so dramatic, Whit… Like you’ve never done it yourself. It’s something you should really be used to by now…”

“You’re… You’re… I…” Unable to properly form a response, and realizing that it would only make his situation worse, he gave up and sighed. “Can… we just go home?”

Yang let out one last long fart before wiping one more time, then flushing the toilet, nearly deafening Whitley with the noise.

“Alright little guy… So, you cool with riding in here?” Yang gave him another smirk, holding her thong out as she stood in front of the toilet with her shorts around her legs. “Kidding! You can ride in my pocket… This time.”

Whitley sighed, letting the powerhouse grab him off the toilet seat and stick him, somewhat roughly, in her pocket.

“We’ll go home… Right after one more drink…”

End Notes:

Two new-ish chapters, with very different content. Hope you enjoyed it! If you did, leave a comment! If you didn't... Feel free to leave one anyway lmao.

Whitley's Workout with Yang and Playdate with Nora by The Count
Author's Notes:

Whitley's torment shrunken at the hands... boobs and butts the girls of RWBY continues. A workout with Yang and a playdate with Nora send him even lower than before...

Contains workout teasing, breastplay, sweat, smell, farts, mouthplay and a burp. Leave a comment if you enjoyed!

Whitley gladly took refuge in Yang’s pocket, appreciating just being left in as much peace as he could get in this situation, despite the loud music barely being muffled by the thin material. At least the sweat was slowly drying, but that somehow didn’t help him feel less dirty after his hellish night so far.

It became quickly apparent that Yang had either forgotten or exaggerated, as she continued to move around, though it was hard to tell what was going on outside. Whitley, thoroughly exhausted, eventually drifted to sleep…

 

Yet again Whitley woke up trapped in a dark, cloth cocoon. For the second time in two days, Whitley had woken up trapped in a girl’s pocket - though at least this time the pants were merely bunched up instead of being worn. However, they were so wrapped together Whitley had a hard time pulling the pocket open. At least he shouldn’t have to worry about Yang being too rambunctious from how she had seemingly been drinking last night.

The pants flew into the air disturbingly fast, making Whitley want to vomit as he and the pants were shook about in the air.

“Wake up shrimp, it’s time to work out! I know you’ve been trying to get out of them, so there’s no escaping this time!”

Yang’s voice was as perky as ever, and with Whitley trapped yet again, he was incapable of fighting back against her giant hand yanking him out. The lights blinded Whitley, but once his eyes adjusted he had a hard time taking his eyes off Yang, who was already wearing a matching tank top and shorts set, patterned yellow and black. She set him down on one of the desks in the room with some tiny workout clothes for him that Ruby had ordered.

Whitley grimaced as he picked up the clothes, considering if there was any way to get out of this… No, she was too set on working out, if he didn’t go along with it now, he probably wouldn’t have a choice… And there was no way he was going to risk a repeat of last night, so he wordlessly changed as Yang adjusted her hair across the room. As soon as he was dressed, Yang picked him up, dropping him into her cleavage yet again - and he desperately grabbed the edge of the top, holding on tightly.

“Try to hold on this time, alright? Consider it the first exercise!” Yang said as she opened the dorm door, heading towards the gym. Whitley was tired from yet another night of torment, but he did at least keep a hold while she briskly walked - perhaps thanks to all the work he’s had to do, he was growing stronger? But would it be enough for what this brawler had in mind?

It didn’t take long to get to the gym. Whitley had been worried they would work out where others could see, but Yang had gone to a private room featuring basic equipment. After locking the door, Yang closed the blinds and fished Whitley out, putting him down on a mat which covered most of the room, then rising up to stretch her arms above her head.

“Alright, go ahead and do whatever stretches you want to do out of the way, little guy. We’ll be starting with a general assessment of your fitness so I can see where you’re at.”

Whitley had done a little PE throughout private school, even if it was never a focus, so he started to do the few stretches he half-remembered, too afraid to ask what stretches she recommended - the girl was too much of a wild card. Finally he got the nerve to ask, stopping his stretch and turning around… He blushed, as Yang was stretching facing away from him, with her bright yellow thong peaking out of her shorts. Shaking his head, he spoke up.

“Uh, so, what kind of… assessment is this?”

Yang lifted herself up, standing on her knees and turning towards him, a cheeky grin as she looked down on him, reminding him just how stark the size difference was.

“Well, if you’re that curious then I guess we can get started. We’ll have a little wrestling match to see how strong you are compared to me!” She grinned as Whitley’s face fell, realizing what kind of trouble he was in. “Oh, don’t be like that, I’ll be holding back, so it’ll be fair!”

She gestured towards the knees she stood on, as if that was supposed to comfort the tiny man. Whitley could tell from her smile that she was waiting for him to complain again, and realized it could only make things worse.

“...Alright, fine, then how-”

Yang immediately threw herself towards him, cutting him off as he tried to jump away. His short legs had no hope of out-distancing her arms however, wrapping around him and dragging him towards her before he could even get his bearings. Whitley threw his hands against her, trying to fight back, but even though he could tell she was only using a fraction of her strength, he had no hope of putting up an adequate resistance.

Whitley was pulled up, dragged up her abs and held tight against her breasts by her right arm, smothering him against her flesh under her tank top with her slight effort like some sort of full-body lock. Whitley pushed against the arm, but there was no way to push it away, as he was slid along the girl’s curves… She smeared the trapped man along the bottom of her breasts as he fought back, fighting him with a barrage of grinding, shifting and jiggling flesh he couldn’t hold back. He felt himself weakening against the never-ending barrage, and as if that wasn’t enough, sweat was starting to coat Yang’s body already, the salty fluid spreading across Whitley’s body, covering him…

While being covered in her sweat was disgusting, it gave Whitley an idea. Realizing how smooth her skin was, and sweaty just like yesterday, he instead pushed in the same direction as Yang’s arm. He was able to slip out from between her arm and breast thanks to the lubrication, frantically crawling away on all fours to escape her sweaty embrace.

Yang, frustrated to see Whitley actually escape, came after him, easily keeping pace before bringing her chest down on him yet again, flattening him against the mat. She shifted her chest, grinding it into violently. She held that position for a couple seconds, then lifted up just enough for Whitley to twist around and start trying to push her breasts off of him even slightly to get away. Yang blushed, the movement near enough to her nipple that it tickled a bit as she enjoyed the sight of him trying to lift it up. Just fractionally he was able to lift the surrounding area, pulling himself out.

“Oh, your first rep, not bad! Guess I gotta try a little harder…”

Yang lifted herself off of Whitley as he paled at that, trying to run away as she loomed over him on her knees. As he crawled away, Yang slammed her hips against him, flattening him under them to the mat. Holding the position for a few seconds, she lifted herself up to see Whitley laying on the mat limply.

“What, you give up? Fine, fine, little guy…”

Yang pinched Whitley by his gym clothes, pulling him off the mat with a squelch, as he was covered in a mixture of their sweat. She brought him towards her… then dropped him between her thighs, her strong legs dwarfing him as his legs slid between them slightly… and they were brought together more firmly.

“You’re not as weak as I expected, but you still give up too easy! So here’s just a little more…” Yang smirked down as Whitley opened his mouth to protest, bringing her legs together and trapping him in a fleshy prison instead. Whitley couldn’t breathe, and he could feel her hot flesh entombing him from both sides, the firm muscles not giving a millimeter to his flimsy escape attempts… As a sweat droplet soaked his hair, he realized this must be what her true strength was like.

Yang released him from between her thighs, letting him drop down to the mat between her legs as she spread them. Whitley gasped for air, flopping down on the mat pathetically as Yang giggled at the pitiful sight. Only as he started to sit up did he start to notice the musky scent in the air, coming from the crotch of Yang’s gym shorts only a couple of inches away, something Yang seemed to either not notice or care about. Her giant fingers yet again plucked him up by the shirt as she dropped herself into a resting plank position, putting him in front of her.

“Alright, we’ve definitely got a lot of work to do. First thing we need to work on is those arms, they’re basically noodles! So, while I do planks, you will be doing…”

Yang paused for a second, bringing a hand up to her right breast and cupping it before winking at him.

“A breast press! Should be the perfect exercise for a guy like you.”

Whitley’s face fell.

“H-hey, I’ve been quiet so far because I didn’t want to say anything rude, but… Th-that’s crazy, there’s no way I can lift those!

Yang puffed her cheeks out in response.

“See little guy, that’s your problem, you decide what you can do before trying rather than putting in the effort! I was just gonna say to do two, but now it’s five! Besides, you already did it before…”

Whitley was brought up short, realizing that he had. Still, that was in a moment of desperation… He was just going to be flattened under those tits again!

“I can see you thinking it right now! If you don’t, then… you get to spend the next five minutes licking my armpit!” Yang lifted her arm, and even sitting in front of her Whitley’s nose curled at the smell of her body odor - seems she didn’t use deodorant, and she had worked up a sweat while wrestling…

Whitley closed his mouth, sitting still as Yang gave a smug grin and brought herself over him, into a plank position - her tits hanging over him, jiggling slightly within her tank top as she took her form, then slowly lowered her chest. Her right breast covered Whitley’s entire body, trapping him against the mat with the warm feeling of her top’s material against his face. The fleshy mound above gave to his arms easily, but the weight multiplied with every inch, the material starting to get wet around his arms. With a great straining effort he was able to lift the breast just slightly, before his arms buckled under the pressure, the flesh coming down on him like an avalanche and flattening him against the mat.

He could feel himself getting wetter under her from her sweat, and as he felt himself choking, he pushed up with all his strength, lifting her boob just enough to get a breath in. At this point, it probably wasn’t high enough for her to count it, but it was more a matter of getting air before he blacked out. Whitley lifted yet again, the soft flesh giving in slightly though the rubbery form made it hard to lift. He soon lost count of how many he did, struggling just to keep going as the mass seemed to get heavier each time.

If nothing else, the tank top was getting heavier, and Whitley’s tortured body felt like it was soaking up the sweat just as much as small streams of it ran down his arm each time he tried to lift her tit. Worse yet, it was getting in his mouth, the salty taste overbearing and the smell and heat were intense.

Just as Whitley felt he would drown, the massive weight lifted away, leaving him a sopping wet mess on the mat - while Yang giggled from above.

“All that complaining, and see, you were able to… well, sort of do it. I definitely wouldn’t count most of those, though.”

Yang grinned maliciously as she lifted her arm, giving her armpit a sniff herself.

“Dang, I really need to shower after this, huh?”

Whitley gave her a cold stare, too tired to do more than sit up from the mat and try to wipe sweat from his face.

“But… I’d say about six of those would count, so you’re safe for now.”

Whitley couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief, rather surprised that she would be lenient on any of her proposed punishments, given her slight power complex…

“Hey, don’t look so relieved just yet, we’re not done! Next up is cardio, so get ready…” Yang plucked him up yet again, walking over to a treadmill in a corner of the room and pushing some buttons. Setting it fairly slow, she sat down by the end as it started to move. While the speed would be painfully slow for a normal person, the track moved concerningly fast for Whitley, making him feel a bit anxious - he would have to practically sprint the whole time to keep from falling off.

“I realize this is starting off really slow, but if you can’t even keep up on this low of a setting, then you really deserve a good punishment… Hmm, let me think…” Whitley’s concern only grew as Yang’s face lit up, displaying a toothy grin. “How about… You have to wrestle me at full power, eh? Well… Just my tongue.” Yang stuck her tongue out of her mouth and wiggled it up  and down as Whitley realized what she meant with horror - she meant he would have to wrestle her tongue in her mouth, of course. Whitley shivered in disgust just imagining the slimy environment in there, being reminded of the time Weiss had fed him her spit… If he failed, there was no way he would get out without having to taste Yang’s as well.

Whitley opened his mouth to protest, just as Yang blew in his face, the strong smell of juice, alcohol and morning breath made it clear she hadn’t brushed, and it made him cough. By the time he was ready to complain, she was already bringing him over the treadmill and releasing him, forcing him to sprint as he landed, barely keeping upright as he started running on the rapidly moving terrain.

Yang had dropped him halfway up the treadmill, but with each second Whitley was slowly losing ground, unable to keep up. Yang kept her face at the back, watching him with amusement as he steadily got closer. He pushed himself to run faster as she saw her smile, but there was no way he could run this fast!

With only a short distance left, Whitley looked back in terror to see Yang opening her mouth, waving her tongue out towards the treadmill track, keeping it just a couple inches away… Not close enough it might get scraped, but so she could easily catch him. Feeling a humid gust hit his back, Whitley broke into a dead sprint, finally regaining some ground.

He was able to keep the sprint up for a while, but before long he could feel himself getting tired as he started to drift back again, the air starting to smell a bit like her stale breath… Whitley’s ankle twisted, dropping him backwards, flailing - and making a wet contact with Yang’s hot, wet tongue, it immediately retracted into her pink mouth, curling around Whitley’s stomach to stop his weak struggles as he gets pulled in completely.

Whitley threw his arms against the tongue encircling him, fighting to break free and out of the girl’s mouth, but it only squelched around his hands, the muscle not giving an inch - even her tongue could overpower him! He was thrown into the air as the tongue moved him around her mouth, saliva sloshing about him - she maneuvered his legs underneath her tongue, while the tip rubbed against Whitley’s face despite him trying to pry it away, exploring his face and pushing against his mouth - and forcing him to swallow her gooey saliva.

While Whitley was struggling against her with his entire body, Yang casually stood up, twisting her tongue around him as if he was a piece of gum that she was tired of chewing. She walked over to the full-length mirror in the room, holding her mouth open and grinning at the sight of Whitley trying to push her tongue away with little success.

Finally escaping from under her tongue, Whitley jumped on top of it, bear-hugging it as it flailed beneath him. While she was able to move him around on top of it, she had a hard time throwing him off, bucking her tongue a few times before giving up and sucking on Whitley for a while.

Finally growing bored, Yang pulled a towel from her bag, and finally let Whitley jump out from her mouth, quickly setting to drying inside the towel, though the thick smell of her spit stuck to his skin.

“Well, I gotta say little guy, your cardio is weak… And geez, I didn’t actually think you were weaker than my tongue, I mean really-”

Yang was cut off by a rapid knocking on the door, as well as a sing-song voice coming through.

“Hey, Yang, you in there? I saw you signed a room out so I thought I’d see what you were up to!”

Yang smiled maliciously down at Whitley, who had paused drying himself on the towel to look up. Before he could protest, she replied.

“Come on in, Nora, the door’s unlocked!”

Whitley looked at Yang with pleading eyes, but it was already too late - the door flew open, smacking the doorstop and sending an awful twang through the room as a giant, sweaty girl jumped in, Whitley scrambling to hide behind Yang’s ankle.

“Heya Yang! Wow, you don’t look sweaty at all - did you just start? I just finished my workout, but we can do a bit more together if you want!”

“Oh, well, I’ve been focusing more on helping a uh… Little friend of mine get a bit bigger.” Yang giggled, bringing her right foot behind Whitley and shoving him in front of her, causing him to stumble to stay upright.

“Woooooooaaaaaahhhhh! Is that thing real? What is it?! It’s so cute, I just wanna squeeze it tight!” Nora immediately got down on her knees, poking Whitley roughly in the face with her sweaty hands.

“Heh, that’s Weiss’s… ‘little bro,’ actually. He’s uh… visiting us to toughen up a bit, right buddy?” Yang gave Whitley a wink, though he was too busy being assaulted by Nora’s probing fingers to notice. “He can take a lot at that size though. He’s always complaining, but deep down he likes it I’m sure, haha! All the boys at his school would probably kill for this chance.”

“Really? Well, any guy would love to be shrunk around you I’m sure!”

“Oh, you should’ve seen him last night, I went dancing with him! He’s always acting like he doesn’t like to be dirty, but last night he jumped out of my bra so he could get down to my butt! I never would’ve expected him to be so daring but, well… He didn’t seem to mind spending the rest of the night with it… Even when I had to, uh… use the facilities. I think he’s a bit of an ass man, actually.” Yang said, giving her friend a wink.

Nora seemed surprised, grabbing Whitley into her sweaty hand before he could clarify things. “Really? Interesting…”

Yang paused, seemingly thinking about something. “You know, I actually hadn’t thought about what I was gonna do with him next, I should probably get a shower… Hey, do you want to take him for a bit?”

Nora grabbed Whitley, squeezing him into a tight hug that knocked the air out of him. “Really?! That’d be awesome! Whatcha say little guy, wanna hang out with me?”

The breatheless boy coughed, unable to form any words even after Nora relaxed her grip, looking up pleadingly at Yang. Yang just giggled.

“He looks so excited, of course he does!” Yang made her way to her bag, picking it and her towel up. “Uh, he hasn’t eaten yet, so maybe give him a little something to eat? I’ll grab him from your room later!” Yang waved as she made her way out the door, Nora grabbing Whitley’s arm and forcing him to do an exaggerated wave back.

“Alright little guy, let’s grab some chow!”

“S-shouldn’t you sh-” Whitley was cut off as Nora jumped up, flinging him roughly by his arm.

“We’re gonna have so much fun little guy! You’re so lucky, getting to spend all night  with Yang’s big ole booty!”

“H-hey, it wasn’t like that! In fact, she even made stay with it while she… she…” Whitley shook his head, trying to get the image from his head.

“She… She what?” Nora cocked her head to the side, seeming confused.

Whitley blushed, hanging from the hyperactive girl’s hand by his arm. Well, if he was honest, at least she would understand to keep him away from hers…

“While she… used the bathroom… Er, completely.” Whitley blushed furiously, diverting his eyes from the girl’s face.

It took her a second to realize what he meant. When she did, she smiled.

“Ohhhh, I get it! Wow, I wouldn’t have expected… Alright, I’ll help you out little guy.”

“Y-you will? Great! My dad w-”

“Come on little guy, first things - breakfast time!”

Grabbing Whitley in her sweaty right hand, Nora skipped out of the room, humming to herself as she did… Loud enough that neither she nor those around her could hear the muffled shouts coming from her hand as Whitley was flung roughly within her grip.

 

 

By the time she got her tray of food and sat down in a corner of the cafeteria, Whitley was drenched in her hand’s sweat. Finally she dumped him onto the napkin on her tray, giving him a beaming smile.

“Here you go, I got us some waffles!” Without waiting for his reply, the girl grabbed her utensils, stabbing into and cutting off a piece of the waffle - jerking the tray as she did, sending Whitley onto his ass. She jammed the piece into her mouth, taking a couple bites before moaning loudly. “Mmm, ish gud!” Whitley looked up at the girl in disgust as she spoke with her mouth full, giving him a good view of the pulverized syrupy mush she’d already reduced the waffle to.

“Uh… good to know…” Whitley said with disgust, turning away to wipe the sweat off on the napkin. He looked around the tray as he did, realizing it was otherwise bare. “Uh, you didn’t happen to grab an extra… fork for me, huh?”

Nora paused her loud munching for a second, considering. “Uhh, guesh ah didn think bout it…” she spoke again, a small piece of waffle falling from her mouth onto the plate, catching her eye. After a second she looked back to him, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“Oh no, no way! Weiss already made me eat like that, I am not-” Whitley froze as he was grabbed and lifted off the tray, breathing a sigh of relief as he released she wasn’t grabbing the piece of waffle of the tray. “Thank god, for a second-” his voice trailed off as he realized she was bringing him towards her face, with a syrupy-sweet, yet slightly sour scent growing by the second. “N-Nora!”

Nora smiled, tilting her head back a bit, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out towards Whitley’s flailing feet, licking them. Whitley gagged as he felt the wet, slimy and bumpy muscle slide along the back of his leg and bottom of his feet, trying in vain to push against it. The humidity of her mouth hit him in hot, wet waves that smelled like sickly-sweet spit.

Nora’s tongue came under him, and she loosened her grip, letting him fall onto it with a wet squelch, the sticky fluids on it immediately sticking to his skin. Before he could turn, she pulled her tongue into her mouth, closing it and sucking on Whitley.

A wave of spit splashed over Whitley as he was brought towards the hard roof of her mouth, the wet fluid soaking every inch of his body as every sense except sight went into overdrive in the dark. The whole cavern reeked of the girl’s funky breath, freshly baked bread, and the overpowering sweetness of syrup. Whitley had to stop himself from retching as his foot collided with a pile of wet mush sitting against one of her teeth. Some of her funky spit had gotten in his mouth as he tried to protest, and her spit tasted almost exactly like it smelled, only more… thick and viscous. The syrup must’ve thickened it slightly, making it stick in his mouth - and every time he tried to get it out, more found its way in. The thick drool absolutely soaked him, and he was just one muscle spasm from going down her awful gullet! He reeled and gagged inside the girl’s dark orifice as she moaned in delight.

“Mmm, urh pretteh gud!” Finally the mouth of the girl opened slightly, letting light in - though her probing tongue began to push Whitley around, stopping him from attempting an escape. Through the small gap, he looked for someone he could call to for help - but saw another mouth in front of him. His eyes adjusted, realizing she was holding a metallic napkin holder, using it to look into her mouth at him - and giving him a view of his pathetic, drenched form being pushed under her tongue. He was weaker than this girl’s mouth, and couldn’t even call for help!

Nora seemingly got bored of this after a few seconds of staring at him, re-focusing on her waffles and cutting another bite, bringing it up to chow down. As she bit into it, Whitley shielded his face from the squelch of syrup exploding into her mouth, her teeth tearing apart the waffle around him into a thick mush, some of it colliding with his face. The awful clicking of her teeth with each bite was deafening, and he constantly had to brace himself against her tongue to ensure he wouldn’t fly from underneath it and get bitten in half.

More mush stuck to his body by the second, as the girl shoved in a second and third bite in rapid succession, absolutely devouring the sweet waffles around the boy, her entire mouth filling with as much waffle as it could hold - the mush fought with the boy for space, and as her tongue forced more of it into his face, it got into his mouth. It was sweet, but carried that same funky taste as her spit, surprisingly strong - the mush tasted more Nora than waffle, but as his stomach rumbled, he realized this was the first thing he’d had a chance to eat since before Blake sat on him early yesterday… he was starving. With more than a little disgust, he swallowed the funky mix, having to fight his gag reflex hard to keep it down.

Nora paused to take a big swig of milk, a freezing white wave coming down over Whitley with no warning, dousing him in the cold fluid as she guzzled down several gulps before stopping to immediately tear back into the waffles. Whitley shivered as the cold fluid drained away, the shock of the splash leaving him curling up against the girl’s tongue, trying to warm up a bit. The slimy wall of muscle strokes him back, as Nora paused for a second to feel the tiny boy under her tongue, pressing the tip of it up the side of his face - causing him to shiver in disgust. Picking up the final bite of waffle, she chomped on it, smiling as she swallowed the last of it.

Finally, she brought the napkin to her face, spitting Whitley’s drenched form onto the paper, where he just gasped in the fresh air, seemingly not ready to say anything. Nora shrugged, picking up the glass of milk and guzzling the rest of it down over the course of a few seconds, letting out a satisfied ‘ah’ as she finished.

Finally, Whitley wiped his face on the napkin and turned around, looking at the giant girl - his face twitching slightly, though he was a bit too small for her to notice.

“I… Have never... in m-”

An explosion of sound and humidity hit Whitley at once, an awful organic sound escaping from Nora’s open mouth - as well as the awful smell of digesting waffles and milk, far more pungent than the odor of her mouth. The stench of her hot intestinal gasses mingled with the sweet syrup being processed, assaulting his nose as a shower of her spittle rained over him. Whitley realized with disgust she had just burped directly in his face, after forcing him to eat her back-wash waffles! The awful sound cut off, and Nora closed her mouth, grinning sheepishly as the smelly air slowly dissipated.

“Woopsie! Better out than in, right little guy?”

“Y-you just burped in my face! After doing… That! What the hell is wrong with you girl, this goes beyond having no manners, you’re not just unladylike, you’re, you’re…” Whitley had to stop himself there, knowing how bad it could be to piss off a giant.

Nora seemed surprised by the outburst, but grinned down at him anyway.

“Heh, don’t worry little guy. I know you haven’t spent that much time with chicks, but we don’t really care about that kinda stuff like you guys seem to think. We’re just as dirty as you guys!” Nora gave him a wink and grin, as if that was supposed to be a comforting thought somehow. “But I guess that’s why you shrunk yourself to get to know us girls better, right? Don’t worry, you can be honest with me! So I’m gonna just help you by being the real me, ‘kay? Now c’mon, let’s go back to my room!”

Whitley was aghast at all the girl’s misunderstandings, but before he could respond she grabbed him in her sweaty hand again, dumping her tray as she skipped out of the cafeteria and towards the dorms.

 

It only took the hyperactive girl a few minutes to get back to her dorm, slipping in quietly and confirming she was alone before dumping the tiny boy on her bed, once again soaked in her sweat. She smiled down at the drenched boy, who was already too tired to do much more than wipe himself on the covers, looking up at the girl in fear.

“Good news buddy, it’s just us! So there’s no more need to hold back. Let me just lock the door!” The orange haired girl bounced around the corner, a loud click sounding out, then the sound of some cloth hitting the floor. Before Whitley could think of what to try to say, she was running back to the bed, full-speed - and jumped up. “INCOMING!”

She flew into the air over Whitley, bringing her legs up into a cannonball as she fell towards him, ass-first - his mind barely realizing she had dropped her shorts, leaving her in just her panties. Her panty-clad booty eclipsed Whitley as he reeled back, the two round cheeks dominating his vision as they collapsed onto him, flattening him against the bed with an awful crash that made him feel like his bones were all going to break under her weight. Whitley sank deep into the mattress, feeling his body creak around him, the soft surface likely the only reason even his diminished form could take this stress. He felt his entire body compressed under her ass as it bounced up, barely leaving him before coming back down half as hard, the weight slowly coming to a rest as the booty jiggled around him. His entire body felt sore, but that didn’t stop Nora from grinding her butt over him back and forth a few times. He tried to push back against her, but his punished limbs could barely move.

Nora grunted, sounding a bit uncomfortable as she beared down on him, rubbing him deep into her booty until he was sandwiched into a wedgie between her cheeks. She raised herself up for a second, bringing her pillow underneath her bum and Whitley, confusing the boy. While he appreciated the extra cushion, he-

An huge wave of pressure hit Whitley full-force, silently pushing him back against the pillow roughly with a wave of heat. He opened his mouth in confusion, an awful, gut-turning stench and taste hitting both his mouth and nose instantly, burning them with the awful stench of rotten eggs and the girl’s processed dinner. The stench re-doubled as a loud sputter escaped from the girl’s ass, following up her silent-but-deadly with a couple short squeaks of gas. Whitley gagged, retching and barely holding down what little waffle he had swallowed, trying not to make his situation any worse.

The guts above Whitley groaned again as he realized the purpose of the pillow - it was trapping as much of the girl’s farts with him as possible, saving her from the stink… and making it a dozen times worse for him. He could barely hear a satisfied sigh escaping her from above him through her meaty cheeks.

“Ha! How do you like that little guy, I’ve been wanting to do that since I saw you on the mats back there! And when I heard about how much you liked everything to do with Yang’s bum, I just knew I had to!”

The girl continued to babble to herself as Whitley groaned, pressed in an awful, fetid hell while he was forced to listen to his tormentor… as well as her bubbling guts. Another awful blast sputtered out, the humid gas of her bowels making the air thin in his trapped pocket, where he had to suck it down as it continued to get worse by the second - her giggles just jiggled the booty above him mockingly as she seemed to find his predicament funny, causing him to try to wiggle away as hard as he could.

“Sorry, this is worse than usual! Last night’s chili kinda messed me up… Heh, why am I apologizing, I can feel you squirming in joy down there!”

Whitley’s face flushed in anger at the girl’s misunderstanding, punching ineffectively at her blubbery cheek as another furious gust flew over him. The awful stench kept multiplying and… it was getting hard to breath the awful mixture…

Nora finally raised her butt, letting in some fresh air not a moment too soon. Whitley gasped for the air, sucking in more of her gas as it started to slowly be replaced with slightly fresh air. From beyond the eclipse of her bum, he could see the girl looking down at the pillow with a smug grin, clearly proud of herself.

“So, now that we’ve done something I know you wanted to do… I have something I wanna do!”

Whitley looked up, aghast - what was she talking about, hadn’t she said she’d wanted to do this from the start?

Whitley was eclipsed again as she brought her panty-covered groin over him, rubbing him against it as a musky, but somewhat pleasant smell replaced the awful stench. Whitley blushed, hoping that this wasn’t heading in the direction he thought it was, as her cameltoe pressed him roughly back into the pillow, still slightly polluted by her gas.

“Giddy up, horsie!”

Nora brought her hips up, only to slam them back down, bringing her entire weight onto Whitley and flattening him against the pillow with the impact of her cameltoe, bouncing up just to bear down on his face, slamming him repeatedly down into the pillow roughly.

Nora bounced her entire weight up and down on her bed, slamming her crotch up and down against the tiny boy and pillow as if teabagging him. The impact jarred the poor boy as he was jostled up and down, the girl basically humping him against the pillow as she shouted about riding a horse.

“You’re a comfy ride horsie, giddy up!”

Whitley was confused as he was battered into the pillow, expecting this to get more… sexual. While the air got muskier, and his face was being pressed into her crotch, it never escalated from there. Yet, as he was crushed by her groin, he wished for a second that it had…

She continued bouncing on top of him, eventually slowing down to a stop, resting on him for a few seconds before she lifted up again, looking down. Whitley was absolutely soaked, though it was just a mix of their sweat, and his body was looking a bit bruised. Maybe she had overdone it a bit…? Nah, Yang said he’d wanted to toughen up.

As Whitley looked up, exhausted, Nora beamed down at him from beyond her panty-covered groin.

“You make a good horsie, buddy! So, next I was thinking-”

Nora was cut off by a knocking on her door, causing her to pout. Had Yang come already? The girl sighed, getting off the bed and grabbing Whitley’s bruised form, stopping to slip her shorts back on before answering the door. Yang stood in the hall, dressed in casual clothes.

“Hey Nora! Sorry, one of the girls wanted to do something with him, so I guess I have to cut your little playdate a bit short…”

“Oh, no problem! We just finished playing our last game,” Nora said as she brought Whitley to Yang’s out-stretched hand, dumping him in sweaty heap. Yang arched an eyebrow.

“Uhh, yeah, I can tell… Looks like he probably got more of a workout with you, huh?” Yang giggled as she looked down at him, then wrinkled her nose a bit. “Uh, he kinda smells…”

“Oh, guess he could probably use a shower! Wait… Uh, so could I, I kinda forgot after the gym… That probably didn’t help, hehe.”

Whitley groaned at the oblivious girl, thinking that was far from the biggest problem.

“Well, I’ll let you get to it! Let’s get you scrubbed up, shortie.” Yang said as she jammed him into her sports bag for the ride, unintentionally dumping him onto her thong from the gym. Whitley tried to crawl away from it, yet only got wrapped further in the awful mess of the bag. With a groan, he chose to just flop down, letting the jostle of the bag drift him off to a short nap…

End Notes:

Leave a comment if you enjoyed!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13214