Serving your Sister by Oswald3
Summary:

Your whole life, you've been the big brother. Taller, older, stronger. All of that started to change when your sister began sneaking experimental growth pills from a lab called GrowTech. Things begin to change in her, not just physically but mentally too. And what happens when she begins introducing you to some GrowTech pills too?


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Incest, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 13373 Read: 80326 Published: June 14 2023 Updated: September 07 2023

1. Prologue by Oswald3

2. Chapter 1 by Oswald3

3. Chapter 2 by Oswald3

4. Chapter 3 by Oswald3

5. Chapter 4 by Oswald3

6. Chapter 5 by Oswald3

7. Chapter 6 by Oswald3

8. Chapter 7 by Oswald3

9. Chapter 8 by Oswald3

10. Chapter 9 by Oswald3

11. Chapter 10 by Oswald3

12. Chapter 11 by Oswald3

13. Chapter 12 by Oswald3

14. Chapter 13 by Oswald3

Prologue by Oswald3
Author's Notes:

Keeping it brief for Chapter 1. Just setting the stage for plenty of growth and fun later on ;P

Growing up, Molly had been a pretty good sister. The two of you weren't very close, but you never fought too much either. Sure, there was always teasing but you kept it lighthearted and nothing beyond what would be considered normal between siblings. You were just a year older than her, but even though you were close in age you never really ran in the same friend groups. Not to mention the difference between your personalities. An outsider might describe you as a jock - you played for the soccer and basketball teams and were fairly tall (6'1''). But the truth was, you weren't a meathead like some of the other guys on the team. You were pretty interested in science and didn't really enjoy going to parties or socializing much outside of school.

Molly, on the other hand, would have killed to be as attractive as you. She was always on the shorter side, only 5'2'', and unfortunately looked like she was still 12 years old when she turned 18. She was flatchested and very scrawny. It was evidently something she was very insecure of because you noticed whenever you were out in public, she wore baggy sweaters. Unlike you, the introvert, Molly wanted to be the center of attention. She envied the popular crowd who partied every weekend and had lost their virginities at 15. Molly wanted to be like them and she blamed most of it on her physical appearance.

It was unusual that Molly was so underdeveloped. Your mom, Angela, was 5'6'' and had C cup breasts. Your dad was 5'10 and had a stocky build himself. Your parents had taken Molly to doctors throughout her teenage years to see if her growth was stunted, but they all gave the same reply: "Some girls get the short end of the genetic lottery."

That's why when Molly's class took a field trip to a local chemical factory her junior year (your senior year) of high school, she was intrigued by the company's name: GrowTech. Molly never had the best grades and was abysmal at STEM classes, but she understood enough to realize that GrowTech made pills designed to help people, well, grow bigger.

Now obviously, this was not released to the general market, or it would be a billion dollar company. Right now their products were in testing stages and primarily used on livestock. Eventually, they would be used in third world countries to help malnourished children.GrowTech never planned for an 18 year old girl to steal a batch of their pills for her own personal use. Molly was desperate, though. Desperate enough to steal experimental drugs if it meant she'd have a chance at being beautiful. She didn't even really know if they worked, she just heard the word "growth" and took her chance.

All of this was unbeknownst to you, of course. It was unbeknownst to everyone except Molly, who returned home from that class field trip, giddy. She locked herself in her room and took her first pills. She'd stolen two kinds: General Growth, which promised growth throughout the body, as well as Breast Growth, designed to boost milk production on dairy farms. Molly swallowed one of each, eager to see the effects set in. And this is where our story begins, the story of a growing sister and you, her brother.

Chapter 1 by Oswald3

While most people relished Saturday mornings as a chance to sleep in and relax, your parents saw it as the perfect time for cleaning out the house. It was not uncommon for you to be woken up by the sound of a vacuum cleaner outside your door or pots and pans rattling in the kitchen sink downstairs. On this particular Saturday, you tried to ignore the sounds of cleaning, but were called to action by a knock at the door.


"Time to get up, Tim!" your mom called. "You know the drill."


You grumbled and rolled out of bed. You opened the door and saw her standing there, her head just below your shoulders. She handed you a cleaning bottle and roll of paper towels.

"You can get started in the bathroom. I've asked Molly to do the hallway."


You set to work cleaning the bathroom and heard Molly humming to herself in the hall. All of a sudden there was a little knocking on the bathroom door.


"What do you want?" you asked her.

"Just checking in," said Molly. She seemed like she knew something because she didn't usually act so mischievous. 

"What? Did something happen?"

She must have sensed your suspicion because she gave a coy smile and left without another word. Honestly, sometimes she could be a bit weird. She was probably just trying to push your buttons so you'd get upset and wind up being forced to do her chores too.


That afternoon, after the house cleaning was finally done, you were plopped in front of the TV, watching a hockey game. Your parents had left the house and weren't going to be back until Monday morning because it was your mom's old college friend's 50th birthday. That meant it was just you and Molly for the next two days. It wasn't uncommon for your parents to leave the two of you at home, especially now that you were both old enough to drive and take care of yourselves.


You noticed Molly's reflection in the TV as she came up behind you.

"Hi-ya," she said. You grunted in response."What's for dinner?"

"Mom said we could order a pizza."

"Mmmm good. I'm starving!"

"Oh yeah? You're usually not too hungry."

"Guess my appetite has grown today," she said laughing to herself a little. You tore your eyes away from the game and looked at her. She wasn't wearing her usually baggy t-shirts or sweatpants. Instead, she had on a tank top and cutoffs.

It must have been a while since you saw your sister in such tight clothing because her chest looked a little bigger than you remembered it. She'd always been so underdeveloped that she never even wore bras and she wasn't wearing one now, though it looked like she could use it.

You must've looked a few seconds too long because Molly clicked her tongue and when you looked at her face, her eyes were locked on you. Oddly, though, she didn't seem too mad. She went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water.

You didn't pay any attention to this, but if you did, you would have seen her tossing back two more of the GrowTech pills she'd stolen.

After taking them, she came over to the couch and scrolled on her phone, glancing at the TV now and then. Your team ended up losing and on that note of frustration, you turned off the screen. Molly looked up.

"Pizza time?"

"Sure," you said. "How about a large pepperoni?"

"Make it two. And can you get the garlic bread bites too?"

You raised your eyebrows. "I don't know Mol, that's a lot."

"Just order it."

You were surprised at the tone of her voice. It was oddly commanding for someone who'd been so timid most of her life. You obliged and ordered it, figuring you'd have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

When the doorbell rang 30 minutes later, you went to the door while Molly grabbed plates. She licked her lips and bounced up and down as you brought the pizza in. Without waiting, she grabbed two slices and started devouring them. It was a bit distracting seeing her eat that fast. You'd never seen her that hungry and to be honest, it was a little disconcerting.

"You ok?"

"Mmmph.. never... mph... better!" she managed to say between bites.

You shrugged and chalked it up to her not eating much throughout the day. As Molly went in for round two, you noticed that her tank top was riding up a bit, revealing her taut stomach. That was weird because earlier in the day, it had seemed to fit her fine.Not only that, but her tiny, but present, boobs seemed bigger too. They were about the size of clementines, at least an A cup of B cup. That didn't seem right -- she'd had no boobs to speak of a week ago! 

Thankfully, Molly didn't catch you staring at her chest this time and she seemed oblivious to her recent development. She grabbed her 5th and 6th slices and went upstairs to her room to finish them. She also brought the box of breadsticks with her too. At last it clicked -- she was having a growth spurt! The increased appetite, the clothes not fitting, it all made sense now. You felt happy for your little sister, knowing how long she'd waited to go through puberty. Maybe this would help boost her self-esteem and help her feel more like a teenager.

Little did you know that this wasn't a natural growth spurt. It was something brought on by Molly herself. Something she was fascinated by and would soon be addicted to. If you had known at the time what was happening, you might have had a chance to stop it. To avoid the irreversible changes that would come. But you did not know. Nobody knew, not even Molly herself...





Chapter 2 by Oswald3

The events of that night were definitely pretty unusual, with Molly eating so much food and you noticing her recent development, but you quickly forgot about it when you went upstairs and began playing video games. Time flew by and before you knew it, it was 2:00 AM. You took off your headset and went to the bathroom to take a piss and get a drink of water before bed. While you were there, you head a weird noise coming from Molly's room. It sounded like heavy breathing. 

You pressed your ear to her door, trying to listen, and leapt back in disgust when you realized what she must be doing in there. No brother wants to imagine his sister pleasuring herself, though a part of you was intrigued. Her bed was making creaking noises, when all of a sudden the breathing and creaking stopped. Maybe she knew you were listening!

You went to bed and slept late the next morning. You saw that Molly's door was shut when you got up and it was still shut when you went down for lunch. Seeing it still closed at 3:00, you decided to knock. It was unlike Molly to be shut in her room all day and maybe it had something to do with her being embarrassed about you hearing her masturbating the previous night. 

"Are you planning on joining us humble mortals today?"


You heard the bead creak and the sound of footsteps approaching.


"Tim, I don't feel so well."


"Oh. You want me to get you some medicine?"


"No, I'm not sick. I'm just...."


You tried to open the door but found that it was locked. 


"Molly what's going on?"


"Promise you won't freak out, okay?"


"Fine. I promise. Will you just tell --"


You were cut off as the door opened and you saw your sister standing there. Well, it looked like your sister, except she was a half a foot taller than she had been the night before and now had a pair of real boobs, probably about a c-cup. She still had on the tank top from last night, though now it looked more like a crop top than anything. You looked up and down her body while she scanned your face, searching for a reaction to her growth. 


"H-how did this happen?"


"What do you mean?" she teased, winking at you. "Come inside. I'll explain."


She pointed to her bed and you sat down, while she went over to her drawer and pulled out two little pill bottles. You couldn't help but notice that her rear had grown into a nice little bubble butt. If she wasn't your sister, you'd seriously be eyeing her up. 


"So you remember my field trip to the chemical plant last week? Well, I brought home a few souvenirs and lets just say, they weren't from the gift shop." 


"You mean those pills are from GrowTech? That's how you got so much..."


"Bigger? I mean, can you blame a girl for trying? I've spent my whole life as a pipsqueak, underdeveloped and neglected by the puberty fairies. When I heard that they had a product to make you grow bigger, I jumped at the opportunity."


"But Molly! You don't know anything about these pills, I mean the dosages, side-effects, consequences!"


She shrugged and stretched her arms up to revel in her new height. "Maybe, but I feel fine. Fantastic, actually!" She gave her boobs a little pat. "Not complaining about these either." She saw you blush and smiled coyly. 


"What will mom and dad think when they learn their daughter has taken experimental growth drugs."


"That's the least of my concerns right now. Right now, I'm thinking about the fact that I'm starving. Growing girls gotta eat, you know! Why don't you go get me some food?"


"This isn't a restaurant, get it yourself!" Who did she think she was, bossing you around like that?


Molly looked upset at this response and scowled. She started to leave the room but turned at the last second. 


"I'd start being a little more respectflu to your 'little' sister, bro. I have a feeling I'm not done quite growing yet," she said with a smirk.


And with that, she left the room and images of a taller Molly filled your head. The thought turned you on, you had to admit, but it was still terrifying. You had to find a way to get those growth pills from her. Before she took it too far...

Chapter 3 by Oswald3

You were in a state of shock at what had happened. How could this be? Your sister growing 6 inches and a pair of boobs overnight? This went against everything you ever thought possible or believed about science. It was incredible, it was terrifying. Most of all, it was intriguing. You wondered if the GrowTech company knew what kind of product was on their hands and your mind raced thinking of all the applications it had. Soon, there would be no more short people as everyone would want to grow bigger. The NBA would probably be dominated by people taller than the hoops. But you were getting ahead of yourself. For now, there was only one person that mattered -- Molly.


You had to find a way to get those pills back from her. She was already a little crazy but there was not telling what she'd do if it meant she could grow bigger. And you had no idea if the pills were addictive or anything.


You crept downstairs, where Molly was absorbed by the fridge, looking for stuff to eat. Her butt swayed back and forth and you felt embarrassed by the boner growing in your pants. She had a great-shaped ass, it was a shame she was your sister.


You looked on the counter but the pills were nowhere in site. Suddenly, the fridge door closed and Molly smiled at you.


"Looking for something?"


"Uhhh..."


"It wouldn't happen to be *this* would it?" She asked, holding up the pills.


"Actually, yeah. I think you should stop taking those, Mol. They could be dangerous and as your big --"


"Big brother? Hm. Mayyybbeee for now, but certainly not for long. Especially since I just took a double dosage of both pills. Mmmm I think I can feel a growth spurt about to come on. Wanna watch "big" bro? Don't think you'll be able to contain yourself when you see these tits get even bigger."


She smirked and looked at your boner before wolfing down a slice of pizza and burping loudly.

Her eyes glittered and she kind of tensed up.

"Are you okay?" you asked.


"It's.. happening... again..."


You were amazed as you saw Molly slowly began to inch upwards. Her bare feet slowly grew bigger, as did the rest of her. As she grew bigger, she seemed paralyzed, stuck in place.Her eyes were transfixed on the ceiling and she looked completely unaware of her surroundings. You saw her breasts swell, they were the size of tennis balls now and getting bigger by the second. Her nipples were hard and they made two noticeable protuberances on her ever shortening tank top. 

Molly stood just below your eye level now. She was probably 5'10'', while you were 6'1''. She had a bit of cleavage showing and her boobs were probably a D cup. She snapped out of the trance she'd been in and ran her hands over her new body, spending a few seconds hefting her tits and squeezing them.


"So, TIm. What do you think of the new me?"


"This is crazy...."


"Mmm I know," purred Molly. She turned around, showing her plump ass that was stretching her shorts to their limit. "I think this thing is big enough to twerk with now, don't you?"


"C'mon Molly, what the fuck. I'm your brother."


"Awwww does my body make little Timmy uncomfortable? Get used to it, if I have things my way I'm gonna be parading this ass and these tits all over town. No boy will be able to resist me. You might be hearing a lot of noise from my room at night, don't let it keep you up. Or do. You seem to enjoy hearing your sister being pleasured."


You were left speechless and even more dumbfounded when Molly extended and hand and patted your raging boner. She grabbed it and leaned in to your ear, whispering,


"Whatever I want, I get. I want you, I'll get you. I want food, you'll get it. I want to grow? I'm going to fucking grow. Got that?"


Her hand was tight on your dick and you felt her nails starting to dig in. Her eyes were looking up at you but you knew it wouldn't be long before you were looking up at her.


"Got it," you whimpered. "Can you let go, Molly?"


"When I want to. You're bigger than I thought, Timmy. Or maybe your sexy sister is just part of that."


She let go at last and took out the pill bottle, tossing back a few more. She laughed, seeing your expression, and went up to her room, slamming the door and playing music loudly. An hour later you got a text telling you to bring her some food and leave it at the door. You initially got mad at how bossy Molly was being, but you remembered what she'd said to you. Might as well give her what she wants, you thought.

You left it outside, as instructed, and went to bed. That night, dreams of Molly filled your head. Nothing prepared you for the changes that would come.

Chapter 4 by Oswald3

You woke up the next morning, feeling like yesterday had been a strange dream. But you knew in your heart that it had not been and Molly was indeed growing bigger and had an appetite for more.

You checked your phone and saw a text from your mom:

Going to spend a few more days here, having fun catching up with old friends. Hope you and Molly are doing good xoxo


Great. Possibly the only person who could get Molly to stop taking the GrowTech pills was not going to be home. By then, it might be too late to do anything about it. You had to find a way to send your mom a picture of Molly because she wouldn't believe your story without photo evidence. You got out of bed and saw that her door was closed. The food you'd brought her last night had all been eaten and you knocked on the door, anticipating Molly's new size. There was no response.


"Molly, you in there?" you whispered. You opened the door a crack.


Her room had a strange odor to it. The air was heavy and smelled like a mixture of sweat and something else. You walked in and couldnt find Molly anywhere. Her clothes were strewn across the floor and you gulped seeing the tank top she'd had on last night. It had been ripped down the middle.


There were also a few bras on the ground which you assumed to be your mom's, since they certainly weren't Molly's. A thought occurred to you - this might be your chance to steal back the GrowTech pills!

The question was, where was Molly hiding them? You opened her drawers, one by one, searching. In her underwear drawer you saw panties which would now be painfully small on her. You also found a small vibrator which you dropped in disgust as soon as you realized what it was.

You were about to give up when you checked under the pillows -- there they were! The two GrowTech pill bottles! You grabbed them and turned around, planning to take them far away from Molly and throw them deep in the woods somewhere. As you turned though, you felt an uneasy sensation.

Your eyes were bombarded with a massive pair of boobs stuffed into a bra that was too small. You lifted your gaze upwards, until your eyes met Molly's pair of bright green eyes.


"Hiya Timmy! Like the new me?"


"M-M-Molly..." you stammered. You stepped back and looked her up and down. She was only wearing that tight bra and a pair of black lace panties, which hugged her curves. She was barefoot and you noticed how big her feet had grown.


Molly stepped towards you and pinned you against the wall. Her breath was hot as she spoke,

"I told you you wouldn't be the biggest for long. Now I'm the BIG sister. Hahaha."


You couldn't help stare at her boobs which were practically being pressed in your face.

"How tall are you? I mean what the fuck, this is unreal!"

"I know, this is better than I could have ever imagined! I just measured myself, I'm about 6'4''. Another half foot! Can you believe it? And I'm sure you noticed these puppies," she said, hefting her breasts. "I had to dig out one of Mom's old maternity bras, it's an E cup and as you can see a little  small for me. Guess I'll have to go bra shopping soon. I could use some new lingerie too, her panties are a little tight on me."


Molly turned around and wiggled her butt. It was huge now, and it turned your mom's underwear into a thong. You were transfixed on her ass cheeks which jiggled hypnotically. She peered over her shoulder and caught you staring.


"Something you like? You know, I'm beginning to develop certain needs at this size and you could help me with them..."

"Needs?"

"Yes. It seems like one of the side effects is an increased appetite. And I'm not talking about food. I've never felt this horny before and, well, you're not such a bad looking guy."

"Molly, I'm your brother! That's disgusting."

"I've seen the way you look at me. The way you look at these." She stuck her chest out.

"Still. That's gross. Why don't you go sleep with some guy from school, why me?"

"You're my brother Tim. I feel like I should take care of you."

"Take care of me by grabbing my dick and threatening me if I don't do what you want?"

"I'm sorry about our little altercation last night. We were having a power struggle. It seems I've won," said Molly. "Yes, I want your obedience. And in return, I'll take care of you. It's not such a bad life having a bombshell of a sister, you know."

You thought about this. You were enjoying this gentler side to Molly and wondered if it was real or just a ruse so she could live out her perverted fantasy of sleeping with you.Was any of this real? Was she tricking you to see your reaction?

You looked at Molly's face. Strangely enough, though her features had grown bigger, she also seemed more beautiful. Her eyes were just as they'd always been, but she had lost some of her baby fat and her lips seemed fuller. You really wanted to kiss, her, but she was your sister.

As if she read your mind, Molly said:

"There's nothing wrong about wanting what we want. Society just tells us it's wrong. We're both adults, Tim."

You stared at her cleavage, imagining what was underneath her bra.

"Before we can do anything, though, I believe you have something of mine," she said.

Suddenly, you remembered the pill bottles that were in your pocket. She must have noticed! You had a choice here: give her the pills and allow her to continue her growth or refuse and suffer the potential consequences. At her current size, you still had a chance of beating her in a fight. All it took was a picture to Mom and Dad and she was finished. You made up your mind and took out your phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Stand still." You snapped a photo and started to text it, but Molly grabbed your phone out of your hands and held it out of your reach.

"Give it back!"

"No. You've been naughty, trying to get your sister in trouble. Now, this phone belongs to me."

You jumped to try and grab it, but it was futile. You bumped into Molly's boobs and fell backwards, which made her laugh hysterically.

"Looks like your 'little' sister is too much for you to handle!"

You scowled at her. She bent down over you and kissed your forehead. For a moment you were too stunned to move and then you felt her hand in your pocket. You anticipated her giving you  a handjob or something but instead she pulled out the pill bottles. She shoved one down her panties and the other in her bra.

"I'll be in the hot tub. Why don't you join me and we can see how much fun these little pills let us have?"

She strode off, her ass bouncing with each step. Now you had no phone and no pill bottles. Now you were Molly's. But was that really so bad?

-----------

Not wanting to displease your newly bigger sister, you put on a swimsuit and went down to the hot tub on the back porch. Molly was already there, with only her head sticking out of the water.

"Oh good,  you decided to join me. I was worried I'd been a little too forward earlier."


"Some time in the hot tub might feel nice," you said. "It's been a crazy weekend."


"Mmm I know. Things will never be the same again."


You climbed in, sitting across from your sister. Her legs stretched across the whole tub and she had to bend them to fit properly. You glanced down to see what she was wearing and saw it was a tight read bikini, probably one of mom's, that barely contained her amplified assets.


"Something you want to see, lil bro?" Molly smirked.


"Uhh..." you thought about pretending you weren't turned on but figured she'd see right through your lies. "Yeah. I wanna see your boobs."


Molly laughed and looked impressed with you.


"Finally! That's what I like to hear from you, mister! You'll get a chance to see them in all their glory, but first I want to have a little fun with you. Come over here."


You obeyed and slid over to Molly's side of the tub. She seemed so big compared to you even though she was just a few inches taller now. She grabbed you and placed you on her lap with ease. That was a little weird. She wrapped her arms around you and cooed in your ears,

"How does this feel, Tim? Do you like having your big sexy sister take care of you?"

Your boner told Molly everything she needed to know. She put a hand on it and began to stroke.

"Molly..."

"Shhh.... let me take care of you like a good big sis."

She kept stroking your cock and playing with your balls until she sensed you were close to cumming. Then she pushed you off of her and suddenly stood up. She seemed to rise endlessly, water coming off her body and dripping from every delicious curve she possessed. Her tits were pushing her bikini to its limits and her womanly hips sucked in her bikini bottom, making it no more than a cover for her pussy and ass crack.

You stared at her in awe, with your raging hard on, feeling blueballed.

"Keep touching yourself," she commanded. "Stroke your big hard dick for Molly. Mmmmm that's it, Timmy. Pleasure yourself thinking about me.... thinking about THESE"

she flung off her bikini top and her massive tits bounced free. They were perfectly round and had a nice perkiness to them that only young breasts do. Her nipples were erect and proudly displayed as Molly shook her chest, making the flesh jiggle for your entertainment. You couldn't contain yourself anymore and had a massive cumshot, probably the biggest of your life. Molly grinned when she saw this and knew that her power over you was absolute.

"Good boy..." she purred. "Now. I'm going to go and do a little growing and invite some friends over. I'll visit you in your room later tonight. Until then, I don't want a peep out of you, got that?"

You nodded. She bent over, her boobs in your face and her mouth just above your eyes.

"Good. Love you bro!!"

Then she pushed your head into her boobs and smooshed it there for a second. You wished she never stopped, they felt so soft and warm. When she let you free and climbed out of the hot tub, you were left sitting in the tub, watching her colossal ass shake, wishing you could give that a nice squeeze too. She'd left her bikini top in the pool and you grabbed it, rubbing your face and then cock all over it, practically worshipping the thing that had tried and failed to contain her divine breasts.

End Notes:

This story continues on my Patreon, where it's up to Chapter 6!

Read Chapter 5 HERE where Molly truly begins to dominate her brother!



Chapter 5 by Oswald3

Molly's friends were just as annoying and bratty as she was. Without her even telling you, you knew who she was planning on inviting over -- Cindy and Alexa. Both of them were Molly's age, 18, and part of the unpopular crowd at school as well. Cindy was 5'4 and had B-cup breasts. She had bright red hair, green eyes, and a whole lot of freckles. She was on the soccer team and was pretty fit, but always managed to annoy you with her loud personality and obnoxious behavior. Alexa, on the other hand, had dark hair and tanned skin. She was much quieter than Cindy or Molly and you were fairly certain it was because she'd always had a crush on you. She was fairly cute, you had to admit, but at 5'6'' she was flat as a board and had no boobs or butt to speak of.

Now, Cindy and Alexa were going to be coming over to your house and taking the same pills Molly had? That was a recipe for disaster and you knew something would go wrong. At the same time though, you were powerless in your own household now as Molly had asserted her dominance over you. You had some post-nut clarity from your handjob in the hot tub, but it was not enough to cloud your lustful thoughts of having three bombshell girls in the same house as you that night.

You hid in your room as instructed by Molly and oddly enough, felt good doing so. It was like giving in the Molly's demands freed you of a sense of independence you'd held for so long. You thought that you relished the independence but the truth was, you longed to be commanded. You wanted to relinquish your power and just submit to the desires and whims of someone else. And that someone else happened to be your 6'4'' baby sister.

The doorbell rang and you heard Molly's heavy footsteps down the hall. She opened the door and Cindy and Alexa gasped. You pressed your ear to the door and heard the following conversation:

"So it's true! OMG, I cannot buh-leeev it! Look at you girl!" said Cindy.

"Your boobs are almost as big as my head," said Alexa.

"Almost? Haha, I think they're bigger," laughed Molly. "Check out this ass too!"

There was a slapping noise that was most definitely Molly being spanked.

"Soooo spill the tea. Where are these pills and how soon can I get as big as you?"

"In my room. I don't know if you'll be as big as me, though, Cin. I still gotta stay on top, y'know."

The three girls went to Molly's room, giggling and slammed the door. You tried to hear what they were saying, but it was difficult. You did manage to make out one thing, though. Alexa's voice asked,

"Is Tim home? What did he do when you grew so big?"

"Ohh, he was a bit reluctant at first and against it, but he came around. He know's I'm in charge now. With a body like this, can you blame him for doing whatever I tell him? Hell, maybe he'll look twice at you once you've grown some bigger tits, Alexa."

Your dick thumped as you eavesdropped on this conversation. Perhaps Molly knew you were listening and she took pleasure in that fact too. It was true, if Alexa had a more womanly figure she would be very hard to resist.

The night went on, with sounds of girlish laughter and gasps coming from Molly's bedroom. Around midnight or so, there was a knock at your door. Your heart started racing and thought about who would be behind that door and how big they'd be. The knock came again.

You opened the door and saw a towering silhouette in the darkness. It was Molly, even bigger than she'd been in the hot tub. She was wearing an old t-shirt that read "Princess" which was now barely enough to cover her pale breasts.

"H-hey there c-cutie," she hiccupped. You could tell immediately by her breath and slurred speech that she'd been drinking. "I'm gonna come in to your room now."

You nodded meekly and stepped aside. There was laughter coming from the hall and you wanted to look, but Molly grabbed your hand and dragged you to your bed.

"Sit," she ordered.

"Molly, have you been drin-"

"So what if I have? Need I remind you who's in charge around here?"

"No. Sorry."

"Good. Now, you might not know this, but I get pretty horny when I'm drunk. And I am pretty fucking drunk right now."

Molly's eyes glittered in the dark as she leaned towards you, her lips inches from your eyes.

"Please, I'm tired. Can't we do this another time?"

She clapped a hand to her mouth and stifled laughter. "Did you think I wanted to have sex -- with YOU!? Hahah!! You think you're enough to satisfy your sister, Tim? That's actually adorable. Pathetic, but adorable."

You felt embarrassed and relieved at the same time.

"Well, what am I supposed to think? You were coming on pretty strong, saying you're horny and stuff..."

"Oh, I am horny. But I plan on watching you and pleasuring myself. Tim, you remember my best friend Alexa, right?"

At the mention of her, Alexa came in the room, or at least a bigger version of Alexa did. She was probably about 5'10 now and had c-cup breasts, a sizable upgrade considering she started from nothing. They were filling up her tank top and showing off some nice cleavage. She was stunning and you were glad to have a guilt-free boner for someone you weren't related to.

"I want to see you hook up with Alexa," said Molly. "Don't mind me, over here, I'm just taking it all in."

This was weird, even for you, but you weren't about to say no to hooking up with the beautiful girl in front of you.

Alexa smiled weakly,

"Hi Tim. Like the new me?"

"You're gorgeous," you said. "Not that you weren't before, though."

"You mean it?"

"Yeah. But those things in your shirt certainly bump you up a few points haha."

Alexa laughed and squeezed her boobs. "I definitely see the hype around these now!"

Suddenly, you pulled her in and began kissing her. You could tell she had been waiting years for this moment, there was unbridled passion behind her kisses. You very quickly slipped her shirt off and cutoff shorts. She removed yours too and straddled you. In the heat of the moment, you'd forgotten about Molly. You looked over and saw her in the corner of the room, one hand down her panties, fingering herself and the other tweaking her nipple. She made eye contact with you and winked, licking her lips.

This jarred you, but the sexy girl that was about to suck your dick brought you back to Earth. Alexa pulled your underwear down to your ankles and greedily wrapped her hands around your cock. She looked up at you with big round eyes and held eye contact while she ran her tongue up your shaft. That was practically enough to make you finish.

Alexa proceeded to give you the best blow job you'd had, not that there were many in competition with it. When you were about to cum you looked at Molly and saw her grinning. It seemed she had planned her orgasm to coincide with yours, and you heard her satisfied moans as yours subsided.

"Thanks for that," you said.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," said Alexa, wiping her mouth. She gave you a kiss on the cheek and bounced out of the room, leaving you and Molly.

"So. Fulfill your sick fantasies?" you asked.

"Not quite. Still have some that need tending to that just involve you..."

She held out her fingers that were covered in her salty pussy juices and shoved them in your mouth with no warning. Automatically, you began licking her fingers, to see what her pussy tasted like. Molly smirked.

"That's just a preview of the real deal. See ya, bro."




Chapter 6 by Oswald3

The next day your prayers were finally answered when your parents arrived back home after being gone for so long. You were admittedly curious what their reaction to their daughter growing a foot and a half would be.

The garage door closed and your mom and dad came into the kitchen. Molly was still in her room, probably hiding because she was scared of what they would do to her. At least she still seemed to fear some authority… for now.

“Hi honey!” your mom, Angela, chirped, seeing you. She was a pretty beautiful woman and had a typical ‘mom’ body. Curvy, but not fat.

“Hi guys. How was your trip?” you asked.

Your dad answered, but you weren’t really paying attention. All you could think of was Molly and what would happen.

“Tim? Your father asked you a question,” said your mom.

“Oh. Sorry, I spaced out.”

I said, how were things on the homefront?”

“Uhhh… they were….”

A concerned look came over Angela’s face.

“Did something happen? Where’s Molly, is she hurt?”

“She’s not hurt, no. But yes, something did happen. Over the weekend Molly --”

You were cut off by heavy footsteps pounding on the stairs. Saved by the belle, it seemed. Molly strode into the kitchen, towering over your parents. Thankfully she’d decided to cover up a bit and dress more modestly than she had around you earlier that weekend. She was sporting one of your old t-shirts, which was pretty snug on her curvy frame, and a pair of form hugging jeans that cut-off at her shin.

Your mom gasped and your dad just stared. Molly beamed.

“Hiya Mom! Hiya Daddy! Your little girl’s alllllll grown up!”

“Molly what - what happened!?”

“Oh, don’t worry daddy, I’m okay. In fact, I’m better than okay, I feel great. I love my new body, my long legs, my fuller lips, my -- well, I probably shouldn’t be talking to you about the rest of my body, dad!”

Your father blushed, which was rare for him. He was usually very stoic in his mannerisms, but this had clearly rattled him. Your mom raised a finger and seemed like she was about to punish Molly, but couldn’t figure out what exactly she was punishing her for. At last, she just shouted,

“Explain yourself!”

So Molly gave them the whole story of how she had stolen the GrowTech pills and used them to turn herself into the Amazonian bombshell standing before them. The whole time, your parents were shaking their heads in disbelief at what their daughter was saying. They doubted that the pills could have done such a thing but the results were standing before them, clear as day.

“I’d like to see the pills, please,” said mom. “I think you’ve had quite enough growth for now, young lady.”

Molly glared for a moment but seemed to think better of testing your mom’s will. She took the pill bottles out of her pocket and handed them over. You were shocked it had been so easy. You half-expected a huge confrontation between the two that would end with Molly being kicked out of the family or crowned as its new head. Never did you think that it would be as simple as her just handing over the GrowTech pills!

Angela eyed them suspiciously before nodding.

“Thank you. What you did was very wrong Molly, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Now I understand it might have been fun to grow bigger and I can appreciate wanting to feel more confident in your body, lord knows I could use confidence in my own appearance, but taking untested drugs is highly irresponsible!

You shared a glance with Molly and knew that she had a trick up her sleeve. She held a finger up to her lips and you bit your tongue.

“Go up to your room while your mother and I think of what to do with you! We’ve got to call this GrowTech company and see if there’s a pill that reverses the side-effects. One that makes you shrink down…” said your Dad.

You followed Molly upstairs and at the top she turned around abruptly, causing your face to hit her breasts. She laughed and held you there for a moment before releasing you.

“What are you planning?” you asked.

“Oh, nothing…. I definitely don’t want Mom to grow as big as me! That would totally suck, having us women run this house for a change.”

“So that’s why you gave her the pills so easily!”

“Who says I gave her all of them anyways? You really think I’d give up all of this,” she gestured to her statuesque body, “so easily? Come now, brother, I may be younger, but I am not stupid. No, I have plans for mom… and for you and dad. We’re going to have some new family dynamics soon. And I know you won’t do anything to stop my plans, being the good little brother that you are.”

Hopefully GrowTech did have a shrinking pill, otherwise things in your family were about to get out of control. Then again, having a sexy sister and MILF of a mom wouldn’t be so bad, right? Gah! What were you thinking? You shook yourself out of the lustful thoughts you were developing. They were wrong and you knew it. But it was getting harder and harder by the hour to control them…


------

The rest of this story, currently up to Chapter 11, is available on my Patreon! Head over there (www.patreon.com/samsantiagos) to read some of my favorite chapters. Things start heating up with Molly and Angela real quickly!

Chapter 7 by Oswald3

a279;You heard your dad on the phone downstairs, talking to the doctor.


"Yes, you heard me right, my daughter grew a foot in two days! ..... No, I'm not joking ..... She used these pills from a company, let's see, what was it called.. GrowTech! ..... Look, is there anything you can do for her? ...... Fine. Goodbye."


He hung up the phone and then you heard your mom,

"Well? What did they say?"


"After I convinced them it wasn't a joke and she really had grown, they just said there was nothing they could do to shrink her just like there was nothing they could do to grow her. They suggested we call GrowTech and see if they have a solution. Honestly, Angela I don't know what we're going to do with her. She's huge!"


"At least I have the pills now," said your mom. "She won't be getting any bigger. Thank God we came home before she grew too much."


"So this isn't too much already? She's at least 6'4''!"


"I meant she could've grown to 7 or 8 feet! There's no telling when these pills make you stop... can you imagine that? An 8 foot Molly, running around?"


"Don't put those thoughts in my head... it's bad enough that she's as big as she is. She barely listened to us when she was a pipsqueak, now imagine how obedient she'll be. And did you see how big her chest was? She's going to have boys hounding her all the time."


Your mom scoffed at hearing this.


"I bet you wouldn't mind if I grew a little, would you honey? Give my girls a little oomph to them?"


"Angela, you're not seriously considering taking those things are you?"


"I don't know. It was just a thought. What if we took them together?"


Your dad paused. "Hmmm. I have always wanted to be a little taller. And maybe that would let me put Molly in her place if she tries to pull any fast ones on us."


"Exactly," said your Mom. "Molly seems fine, so clearly the pills work."


"Wellllll, alright. Let's have a look."


"This one is marked BE," said your Mom. "And this one says HG. What do you think that means?"


"Isn't it obvious? Breast Enlargement and Height Growth. Let me have one of the height pills, you can take the breast one."


"And what if I want to get a little taller too?"


"You do? I thought you were happy with your height, Angela."


"I just want to see what it feels like. I'm not short, but I'm not quite tall either. Anyways, here we go -- down the hatch!"


So Molly's plan had worked -- your parents were taking the GrowTech pills. That meant that you were the only one in the family who wasn't growing. Suddenly, you imagined your Mom standing at 6'2'' with big breasts and her shapely hips. Life with a giant maternal figure like that might not be so bad. Then again, you didn't really care for the idea of your dad growing. He had an aggressive streak in him and the pills might only exacerbate that. Unbeknownst to you, downstairs your Mom was taking an extra dosage of the pills. Although she didn't admit it, she had fantasized about growth several times before after stumbling across Giantess Porn online a few years earlier. When she saw Molly's growth she knew her chance to fulfill her dark desires had presented itself. She planned to outgrow her husband, you, and her daughter. She wanted herself as the head of your family and would do almost anything to achieve that status.

End Notes:

Head over to www.patreon.com/samsantiagos to see the latest Chapter, where some shrinking pills are introduced! Then the family dynamics really start to change!

Chapter 8 by Oswald3

Later that evening, your Mom called you and Molly down for dinner. You hadn't seen any of your family members since that morning when Molly had revealed her new size and you overheard your parents taking growth pills. You were aware that things would be different, but nothing could truly prepare you for the sight that awaited you in the kitchen. 

Angela was busy standing at the stove stirring something in a frying pan, clearly larger than she'd been that morning.  She looked to be about 5'8'', a few inches taller but still shorter than you. Then she turned around -- her chest jutted out prominently and made her once baggy sweater now snug. Her breasts had been about a C-cup before but if you had to guess now, they were DD or more. She caught you looking at her chest and cleared her throat. 

"Ahem. Tim, would you set the table please?"


Although she sounded disapproving, something in her tone said otherwise. Almost like she enjoyed the attention. While you grabbed the plates and silverware, you couldn't resist sneaking a peak at her butt and saw that it, too, was larger. It hadn't been big before, but it certainly filled out her Mom jeans nicely now. Her thighs looked plumper than before too, which was interesting considering Molly's thighs had retained their skinniness throughout her growth. 


Your Dad came in and you expected him to be as tall as you now, but as far as you could tell there had been no change. He paid almost no attention to you, though, instead ogling your mom. Until Molly came in, at least. She'd changed out of her t-shirt and into a tank top that was very lowcut. Her boobs were practically spilling out of it as she sat down and whenever she leaned forward, they swung tantalizingly. It was clear she didn't have a bra on, evidenced by the clear outlines of her nipples pressing against the tanktop. She seemed to have stopped growing for now though. 


Angela brought over several dishes of food, way more than she usually cooked. 

"I don't know about you guys, but I am famished!" she said, licking her lips and eyeing the food. 


"Mmm me too," said Molly, scooping out some mashed potatoes on her plate.


You and your dad were the only two who didn't seem so hungry, while the growing women devoured plate after plate, occasionally letting out loud burps. When dinner was done, your mom asked you and Molly to start doing the dishes. Molly complained but did as she was told. At the sink, she "accidentally" bumped you with her hip.


"Sorry, I'm still getting used to these new curves of mine Timmy."


"Watch it!"


"I don't like that tone of yours mister. You ought to treat your sister with a little more respect, especially now that she's so much bigger and more powerful. Did I tell you my plans for tomorrow?"


"What plans?" 

Molly never did anything except lay in her room and watch videos all day. 

"You know Brad Jennings from school right?"

"The football captain? Uh, yeah. I know the guy."

"Well, I was Snapchatting him and it seems like he's taken an interest in me all of a sudden. I can't figure out why.... oh! maybe it has something to do with these!" 

She shook her tits wildly and for a second you thought they'd fall out of her top and you'd catch another glimpse at them naked. 


"You've been sexting Brad? Gross Molly, I don't want to know that sort of stuff..."


"Too bad. I've seen how you look at me, you little perv. You probably get hard thinking about me talking to other men, I bet it turns you on knowing that they can have your sister but you're the only one who can't."


Your face reddened as you realized this was probably true. 


"Well tomorrow, I'm going to go to the gym with Brad. He's very strong and fit, you see. He's going to show me how to do all the exercises since I've never really gone. My plan is to get strong. Strong enough that there will be no question of who's in charge around here. What do you think of that, Tim?"


"I, uh --"


"I think your little 'friend' has already spoken, hehe."


You looked down and realized that you had a raging boner in your pants. Crap! 


"Then again, maybe that's not because of me," she said, "maybe having Mom grow is too much for you. It's probably hard to contain yourself having sis and mommy turn into sex symbols, isn't it?" Molly laughed and grinned devilishly. "Why don't you finish up these dishes. I just got a text from Brad and it seems like he needs some TLC right now."

Chapter 9 by Oswald3

30 minutes after your conversation with Molly, you heard a loud car revving it's engine outside. You looked out the window and saw a bright red Camaro -- Brad's car. Molly practically flew outside, her long legs carrying her far with each stride. She had on an oversized hoodie, which was strange considering her revealing outfit choices lately. She barely said goodbye to you or your parents before she was out the door and in Brad's car. Your dad raced to the door to question her, but the car was speeding off before he had the chance. 


"Who the hell does that girl think she is? Getting picked up by strange boys at night without so much as a word or asking for permission. I swear, back in my day..."


"Now, now," said your mom, "no girl wants their dad interrogating their dates. It's only natural for her to want to hide things from us. I remember when I was her age."


Angela said all this as she was making a cup of coffee. Your dad was pacing around, muttering to himself so he didn't notice what was going on, but you did.  She discreetly tipped two pills into her coffee mug and stirred them in with the spoon. It seemed like she was not content with her current size and wanted to grow more and do it quickly. You felt your dick get hard at that thought. Maybe you would even get the chance to witness your mom have a growth spurt!


"This has been a pretty weird night," said your dad. "I think I'm going to go out for a drive, I'll be back in a few hours."


This wasn't unusual behavior from him, he usually liked to go out for drives to clear his mind. You never really knew where he went, maybe it was to the bar, maybe it was along the empty roads. You could definitely empathize with him, though. It had been a stressful time at home and getting away would probably do you good. Probably. But there was one thing that made you want to stay -- your Mother. 


She had grabbed a bottle of wine and plopped herself down on the couch, kicking her feet up and undoing the top button of her jeans. Her tummy spilled out a bit over her waistband, but she was by no means chubby. She'd just eaten a lot of food and had a typical softness to her that most mothers did. 


"Tim, sweetie, why don't you come over here and we can watch a movie. It's been a while since we had a movie night together."


You didn't hesitate for a second and went over to the couch beside your mom. She flipped through Netflix, looking for something to watch, before settling on a Rom-com you'd never heard of. She probably just chose it because Brad Pitt was the lead actor and you knew she had a big crush on him. 


Truth was, you couldn't pay much attention to the movie. You kept glancing at your mom, waiting to see if she'd grown. An hour in and she showed no signs of growth, though she did put a pretty big dent in the wine bottle and was clearly drunk. She was laughing at every stupid joke in the movie and kept hiccupping. 


"I think you've had enough of that wine, Mom."


She held a finger up to her mouth. 

"Shhhhh. I'll tell you when I've had enough. Don't forget who's the boss around here, young man."


"You sure it's you and not Molly?"


Her jaw dropped and her face turned red, but you could see a twinge of doubt form.

"Your sister may be bigger than me for now, but that's alllll *hic* going to change soon."


You knew she'd taken pills but played dumb. "What do you mean?"


"Oh Tim, let's not pretend you didn't notice me earlier. I saw you checking out my chest, staring at my ass. It's pretty hard to miss the fact I've grown a few inches since this morning."


"Sorry, I didn't mean to be creepy..."


"It's not creepy! In fact, I kind of like the attention. Lord knows I don't get enough of it lately and I certainly won't be getting as much now that your sister is an oversized bimbo. It's true, though, I am your mother so you should try and keep your thoughts about me rated PG. But I wouldn't blame you if some 'adult desires' slip into your mind now and then. You're 19 years old, it's perfectly natural to be attracted to a woman's body, even if she is your mother."


You were shocked at how candid she was being. Angela was typically a pretty modest woman and you never thought she would be okay with her son ogling her. Just then, she gave a slight moan and the wine bottle fell from her hand. It was a good thing your mom had drank it all, otherwise the carpet would be stained. 


"Mmmm, Tim......" said your Mom, in a trance.


You looked at her feet and saw that they were slowly inching down the couch, growing longer and longer. At the same time, her head was creeping higher and higher. Her eyes had a glazed look to them and you weren't sure if she was conscious of what was happening or she was too drunk to realize. She gave a loud hiccup followed by a tremendous belch. 


Something strange was happening. Where her stomach had previously been a bit of a muffin top, hanging over her waistband, it was now looking toned. You could even see the faint outlines of abs on your mom's stomach, as though she'd been doing Pilates for years when she'd never even taken a class. Perhaps the GrowTech pills caused fat to be redistributed to her breasts and butt. Speaking of those, they were clearly much bigger than they had been before. Her breasts swelled under her sweater and though she was laying down, you could see her ass gradually increasing in size. 


"Tim, I think I'm growing."


"Yeah Mom, you are. You're getting huge."


"You like that baby? Seeing me get bigger and bigger?" She looked at you hopefully. 


"Honestly? Yes. I want you to keep growing, bigger than me, bigger than Molly. You're the mom, you deserve to be the biggest."


"Aw, sweetie, c'mere," she said, getting up to give you a hug. When she wrapped you up, her boobs pressed in your face and forced you to push back to get some air. 


"Whoops! Not used to having these things yet, they were never this big, not even when I was pregnant." 


She stood up to her full height and looked over her body. She ran a hand along her butt, which was testing the limits of her jeans, and gave it a loud spank.


"Stand up, Tim, I want to compare our sizes. Oh my God!! I'm as tall as you! That means I'm over six feet, hahaha!! Wait until your dad sees me -- no, wait until your sister sees me! She's going to have some competition soon. Now be a good boy and give momma another hug.... mm, that's it," she said, feeling up your arms and chest. "You've been working out lately Tim, I can tell. You'll have no problem with the girls, that's for sure."


She gave your butt a little squeeze and left the living room to go change into something less restrictive. Just then, you heard a car pulling into the driveway. The question was, was it your Dad or was it Molly and Brad?

End Notes:

As usual, all current chapters are available on my Patreon for just $3.99!

Chapter 10 by Oswald3

You raced to the door to see who had just come back and the bright lights of Brad Jennings' Camaro told you everything you needed to know. Molly clambered out of the passenger seat and went around to lean in and give Brad a kiss through the driver side window. Then she came inside to find you standing in the door. 

"Snooping on sis, are we now? Tsk tsk tsk, Timmy. That's naughty."

"Where did you guys go? I don't like you hanging out with that guy Molly, he's got a bad reputation."

"Is that so? Hmm, in my mind he's got a pretty good reputation. A pretty big reputation if you know what I mean!" she winked. "And besides, what makes you think I'd listen to you, pipsqueak?"

You knew your protests against her dating Brad were in vain. She would do whatever she wanted. Besides, your motivations were a little selfish. You wanted Molly for yourself and felt like other guys didn't deserve her. 

Suddenly you realized two large points sticking out from Molly's sweatshirt. Her nipples were erect and practically poking you in the eyes.

"Are you not wearing a bra under there! Honestly, Molly..."

"In case you didn't notice, my tits are a little too big for a bra. At least any of mom's old bras, that is. Brad didn't seem to mind. Wanna know what he did?" 

Before you could answer, Molly lifted up her sweatshirt with a devilish look, making her boobs bounce free. You were too busy staring at them for the brief second they hung there to realize that she was lowering the sweater back down, over your head. All of a sudden, you were trapped in the warm dark space, your face pressed between your sister's colossal tits. You felt her nipples proudly sticking out and had to admit this turned you on incredibly. Molly held your head against her chest so you couldn't escape, though the truth was you didn't want to escape. It was so warm and soft, you couldn't imagine anything better. 

"Hahahaha, I think I like having you shoved down there, little brother. You make a good tit slave."

You tried saying something, but couldn't get any words out since your face was being smothered. After a few more seconds, Molly released you and smirked, seeing your hair was ruffled and your face was red. 

"Brad had about the same reaction. You boys sure do love my new body, I guess. Only thing different is after I shoved Brad between my tits, I sucked his dick dry. You don't deserve that Tim. God, you're such a fucking pervert, you know that? I'm bullying you and all you can think about is fucking your sister. I can see your boner so don't even try to hide it. Why don't you jack off as I go upstairs, hm? Watch your sexy big sis walk away and stand there, beating your cock. You better cum by the time I get to the top."

She turned and started up the staircase, her juicy ass swaying tantalizingly. She looked over her shoulder and saw you there, pumping up and down your cock. Molly rolled her eyes and continued climbing, her magnificent rear jiggling with each step. Just as she reached the top, you felt yourself orgasm, cumming in your pants.

It was then that you knew how much control she held over you. You were hers. She knew it. She loved it. And so did you. 

Chapter 11 by Oswald3

You felt like you had crossed a point of no return with your sister. Molly had shoved your face in between your boobs (which you greatly enjoyed) and then commanded you to jack off in her presence. Without a second thought, you had obeyed her. Now, your mom was growing and who knew if she would develop the same dominant personality tendencies that had recently surfaced in Molly. 

You felt dirty inside. What had your life become? Being turned on by thoughts of your own family, had you no shame? On one hand, you could try to resist, which you knew deep down would be a feeble attempt at slowing the inevitable. On the other hand, you could give in. Give in to your desires and your most depraved cravings. 

You climbed into the shower and as the water washed over you, your thoughts swirled. Your sister was a  nymphomaniac practically and soon enough, your mom Angela would be too. Molly was about 6'5'' with F cup breasts and Angela wasn't far behind at 6'0'' and DDs. Molly's friends had also grown into human sex dolls. The whole situation seemed crazy. 

As you shampooed, you heard the bathroom door open, but couldn't open your eyes.

"I'm in here!"

There was no response. 

"Hello?"

Again, no response. The curtain was pulled back and you felt the cold air on your skin. Something soft touched your upper back, making you flinch. Two things, actually. Quick as you could, you rinsed the soap out of your eyes and turned around, half-knowing what you would find. You gazed up at the bright eyes of your 'baby' sister, Molly. She stood totally naked, her nipples erect and her pussy neatly shaven. This was the first time you'd seen her in the nude. She had a beautiful womanhood, better than you could have imagined, and it complemented her curvaceous hips. The hourglass figure was completed by her massive breasts which you'd been personally acquainted with not long before. 

For the first few seconds neither of you spoke a word. You didn't have to. 

"Molly..."

"I want this, Tim. Let me have it."

With that, she bent down and kissed you. You weren't sure what to expect, but it wasn't that. She pinned you against the shower wall, kissing you. She held your neck with one hand and your cock with the other. The water trickled down Molly's body and then yours. You didn't know how long, you made out with your sister, only that it felt like heaven. 

After a minute, she pulled back.

"Well? What do you think?"

"I think you're the sexiest girl I've ever met. I need you, Molly."

She smiled. "Good answer, you know how to make me happy. Why don't you say hello to your friends?"

She shushed her wet tits in your face and jiggled them around. You motorboated them, which made her laugh. 

"You love these, don't you? I knew you had a thing for girls with big tits. Ever since I saw your search history," she said. You blushed, thinking of all the dirty shit you'd jacked off to over the years.

"Let's see how well you like my fat ass, Timmy."

She turned around and your eyes grew wide, seeing just how big her butt had grown. You'd seen it, sure, but only contained in her short shorts or leggings. Here, standing before you, it took your breath away. Every slight movement she made caused it to ripple and jiggle. The skin was smooth, without a trace of cellulite or wrinkles. You were so busy staring at it, you didn't notice Molly backing it up, closer and closer to you, until your dick was wedged between her ass cheeks. 

"Mmmm, that feels good," you said, grinding your dick on her. 

She moaned a little and then said, "I want to try something else. Get on the floor."

"W-what?"

"Get. On. The. Floor. Now."

"O- ok, Molly."

You sat down on the floor, looking up at her. From here, she truly looked like a giant. You couldn't see her face beyond her tits and her ass hung out, blocking her backside too. She peered down at you, with an almost evil look.

"Close your eyes, big brother."

You closed them. What was she planning on doing?

You smelt something funny and then felt a huge weight on your face. Instinctively, you opened your eyes, but it was completely dark. The powerful smell overwhelmed you and you realized that Molly was sitting on your face! Her huge, wet ass was smothering your face and she hadn't even given a warning! You had just enough space to breath and felt her beginning to grind on you. 

"Lick me! Use your tongue! Yesss.... that's it! Ooohh oohhh yes yes, FUCK YES!!"

She moaned, grinding harder and harder, faster and faster. Her hips bucked with each stroke of your tongue. In that moment, you felt completely degraded, but so turned on by licking your sister's ass and pussy. 


Molly's intensity of grinding rose to a crescendo and she practically screamed as she had a violent orgasm. You felt her already wet crotch get even more wet. After she'd cum, she didn't get off of your face. You were still being crushed by her huge ass and forced to smell everything that came with it. 

"I think I like having you down there. You certainly knew your way around my pussy... if only there was a way to have you there more often. Then you'd be like my little secret, giving me head throughout the day....."

You didn't like the sound of that, though it was intriguing to be having sex with Molly.

"Anyways, I think it's time for me to hit the hay," said Molly. "Why don't you finish cleaning up. We're going to be spending a lot more time together from now on hehe."

Chapter 12 by Oswald3

You were woken by a loud knocking on your door the next morning. You groaned, rolling in bed. You hadn't slept particularly well last night, visions of Molly had danced around your head. You couldn't escape the memory of your shower together and how she had utterly degraded you... which you enjoyed.

Your bedroom door swung open and you were surprised to see your Dad standing there, you had thought it would be Molly coming to mess with you again.

"Come downstairs, Tim. Your mom and sister are in the kitchen."

A feeling of panic set in. Had something happened? Were they okay? Had the GrowTech pills caused some bad side effects?

You raced down to the kitchen and saw your mom lying on the couch in a low cut tank top that barely held her boobs and a pair of satin night shorts, stretched to their limits. Her eyes lit up when she saw you and she jumped off the couch, causing her breasts to bounce and her shorts to ride up her ass, giving her a wedgie. She either didn't notice or didn't care.

"Hey there shorty!"

You were confused a moment but then it hit you -- your mom was taller than you!

"H-how big are you now?"

"As of this morning, 6'3. And I'm still growing," she purred.

At this comment, Molly butted in, "Don't let it go to your head, Mom. Let's not forget who's the biggest around here."

It was true. Molly made your mom look small at her height of 6'6''.  Not to mention her gigantic boobs, probably larger than an F cup at that point. The only area your mom outshone Molly was her ass. Angela had always had wide hips and the GrowTech pills had only accentuated that fact. Molly had a nice butt, but it wasn't in the same league as your mother's. Each of them had certain qualities that made them undeniably gorgeous though, it was like comparing apples and oranges.

"Ahem," said your dad, trying to stop any potential arguments. "That's actually why I brought you all here today. Now it's no secret there have been some... changes around here the past few days.  But it's not just your bodies that have changed - your personalities are different too. You seem to think that you're in charge around here now," he said.

Molly gave you a sly wink, clearly remembering last night. You blushed but your dad continued,

"I decided to take matters into my own hands. I drove down to GrowTech and told them what had happened. Apparently this wasn't the first time something like this occurred, they've had a few incidents of women growing in the past in different parts of the state.... luckily, they created an antidote."

He pulled out a pill bottle that looked identical to the one your Mom and Molly had been using.

"You mean... those pills will shrink us?" asked your Mom incredulously.

"Yes. You've both had your fun, but come on now. You can't live like this! I'll tell you what, you can each stay a few inches taller than you were before. Deal?"

"Daddy, I love being this big though!" pouted Molly. She pressed her boobs together, creating a massive line of cleavage. She took a step towards your dad and peered down at him.

"N-n-now Molly, I am your f-father..." he stammered.

"How do we even know they work? I'm scared to test out a pill like that."

"I promise you, they'll work. They said to take one pill every 12 hours or else the shrinking might be more than intended." He uncapped it and handed the two giant women the pills. They eyed them apprehensively.

"I'm not taking it," said your Mom. "I'm an adult, you can't just force me to do this."

"Damn it, Angela! I am your husband! You will obey me!"

Your mom didn't like that. An angry look came over her face and she backed your dad into the corner. He looked miniscule compared to her. You'd never seen her act this way towards your father.

"That's no way to talk to your wife. Now, open up!"

"W-what?"

"I SAID, OPEN UP!" she roared.  Your mom forced your dad's mouth open and shoved the shrinking pills down. She grabbed a few more from the pill bottle and gave those too.

"Mom!" you yelped, but she turned to you so viciously, you held your tongue. You certainly didn't want to shrink too.

"Quiet, Timmy, I'm dealing with your father. You don't want to be next, do you?"

"Angela please," your dad whimpered. "Please stop."

"Let's see, by my estimation you've had about five of those pills? That should do the trick. For now. Is it just me or are you already a little smaller? Ha ha, it's hard to tell now that I'm bigger. Molly, anything you want to add here?"

"Sorry Daddy. You shouldn't try to shrink people who don't want to. Wow, you really do look smaller! You barely come up to my boobies now tee hee. You look kind of cute down there. Here, let me plop them on your head."

She lowered her massive tits and rested them on your dad's head.

"Aaahh, that feels better. These things are pretty heavy and it hurts my back carrying them around all day. Especially since there's no bras that seem to fit me."

"Molly! Stop that right this instant!" shouted your dad. Did his voice sound... higher?

"You don't need to ask me twice, I don't even think your head reaches my boobs anymore. Look, Mom! He's eye level with my belly button."

"Honey, you're so tiny!" said Angela. "Like a little boy! You're probably under five feet now!"

"Guys, stop looking at me," he cried. Then, as fast as his little legs could carry him, he ran out of the room. Your mom and sister laughed while you observed in a mix of horror and arousal. Seeing the way Molly handled her tiny counterpart had turned you on. You wondered what it would be like to be that small.

"Uh oh, don't get any ideas, Timmy. I know that look in your eyes," said Molly. "I bet you're imagining what it would be like to be an inch tall and climb all over my body, aren't you?"

You looked at the bottle of shrinking pills. Being a little smaller wouldn't be that bad, right?

Chapter 13 by Oswald3

The power dynamics of your family had permanently shifted. Now your Mom, Angela, was 6'3, Molly was 6'6, and your dad had shrunk to around 4 feet tall. With the power to shrink you and your dad at will, the women had total control of the house and they knew it. The only question was, which one of them would be biggest?

"I'm going to go and check on your father," said your mom. It seemed like her kindness had returned and she felt bad about the humiliation she had just subjected her husband to.

She went upstairs, leaving you alone with Molly. 

"So, Timmy, what did you think of that? Seeing dad get smaller and smaller, while I towered over him. I bet it turned you on, didn't it? You fuckin' perv... hehe."

You blushed, knowing that Molly was right. You didn't want to admit it though, afraid she would seize that as a chance to shrink you. 

"No, it didn't actually. I think it's much sexier to be similar sized to you, not a midget. I mean, how would we even.. have sex?"

Molly erupted with laughter, causing her breasts to shake and jiggle. Her cute smile finally softened and she saw that you were being serious. 

"You think I want to have sex with a pathetic loser like you?? Tim, Tim, Tim... I only show the faintest interest in you because you're the only guy around here. If I had my way, Brad Jennings would be pounding my ass right now. And I'd have the rest of the football team waiting in line behind him. You're just about the last person who's even worthy of sniffing my ass, let alone sticking your dick in it. I guess I just tease you because it's fun having this new power over you 'big brother.' I'm in charge now and there's nothing you can do about it. That's what turns me on. Knowing that you're my little pet, eager to please."

"I'm not your pet! I still deserve to be treated with respect and dignity."

"What you deserve," said Molly with a smirk, taking a step towards you. "Is to be suffocated between these!"

She grabbed your head and shoved it between her gargantuan tits. The soft flesh felt good and your dick was hard in an instant. Molly wiggled your skull around, laughing. After what felt like an eternity, she pulled back. 

"Imagine how that will feel when your head barely reaches them. That's right, like it or not, you're not going to stay that height forever. I don't think I'll shrink you as fast as Dad, it will be more fun to drag it out. We can start right now, in fact. Open up, Timmy," she said. 

Molly raised a Shrinking pill to your mouth. You thought about resisting, but knew that she would have her way and there was nothing you could do. You opened your mouth and swallowed the pill. Here we go, you thought. I'm really going to shrink just to appease my psychotic sister.

You didn't feel anything at first, but after a few seconds you noticed a weird sensation. Almost like your body was condensing, contracting all of its cells. You felt your arms shortening and looked down to see your pants beginning to bunch up around your ankles. 

"Oh my God! It's working!!" squealed Molly. You saw her slowly stretch taller and taller, only you knew that she wasn't growing, you were shrinking. 

Finally, the sensation stopped and you realized the transformation was complete. 

"How tall am I?" you asked. Was your voice that high pitched a minute ago?

"If I had to guess, I'd say about 5'6, a full foot shorter than me!"

That wasn't so bad, there were plenty of guys who were 5'6. Although, it would be tough to explain the situation to your friends and it would be harder to get women. But you remembered the growth pills and figured you could always sneak them back when Molly wasn't paying attention. Now was the time to have fun being small!

Your head came up to the bottom of Molly's tremendous chest. She plopped one of them on your head and rested it there. "Ahh, that's quite the load off. My back gets sore from carrying these knockers."

Resting on your head, they made your neck sore in a mere seconds. You sidestepped and let them flop down. 

"Did I say you were finished?" she scolded. 

"N-no. I'm sorry."

"Come here for your punishment," said Molly. 

She grabbed you and bent you over her lap. When did she get so strong? Molly lowered your pants with ease, considering they were very baggy now. You looked up at her and saw a sparkle in her eye as she raised her hand. You knew what was coming and braced for it. 

Smack!

Molly's big hand collided with your ass and you jumped a bit. You hadn't been spanked since you were a little kid and had forgotten what it felt like. Molly spanked you again, this time even harder. She did it three more times before finally standing you upright. You rubbed your ass, but for some reason weren't mad with her. 

"Naughty little boys get punished. Now, are you going to behave?"

"Y-yes, Molly. I promise. I'll be a good boy."

She smiled. "Good. Then I think you'll be receiving far more rewards than punishments in your future."

The stairs creaked under the weight of someone descending them. You saw your mother emerge. 

"You're a little smaller than I remember, honey," she laughed. "Just like when you were a little kid. I like this new perspective. Speaking of new perspectives, you might want to see your father."

She held up her hand and there was your dad -- 6 inches tall! He was wrapped in a tissue and covering his face in shame. 

"Can you believe he had the nerve to call me fat upstairs? Me?! I'm the total package, a complete MILF, yet this man showed no gratitude for having me as his wife. Now, he paid the price. So Molly, any ideas what I should do with him?"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13209