Shrinking Hookup Experience App - Tiffany and Alex's Story by Da Boss
Summary: A more light-hearted story than my usual work, story focuses on a late twenties couple named Tiffany and Alex, an engaged couple who engage in size-play using the Size Hookup Experience App.  What they might come to realize, is just because it's fun and light-hearted, doesn't mean there won't be danger.
Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play, Nose, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 32441 Read: 70823 Published: June 09 2023 Updated: April 15 2024
Story Notes:

First chapter might start a little slow, but it should pick up after that. 

1. Chapter 1 - Tiffany's Surprise by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 - Tiffany's Lost.....Somewhere.... by Da Boss

3. Chapter 3 - Sneaking Into the Movies by Da Boss

4. Chapter 4 - A Mistaken Identity by Da Boss

5. Chapter 5 - Tits Up by Da Boss

6. Chapter 6 - Unexpcted Visits by Da Boss

7. Chapter 7 - Alex Makes a Mistake by Da Boss

8. Chapter 8 - Tiffany's Girl's Night by Da Boss

9. Chapter 9 - Alex Fools Around Again by Da Boss

Chapter 1 - Tiffany's Surprise by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the first chapter of the story.  Gonna be more light-hearted than my usual work, and some scene setting.  There will be more to come!  

With her heart racing, Tiffany Swanson stood in front of her full-length bedroom mirror, loving what she was seeing. A bubbly brunette in her late twenties, Tiffany grabbed both of her breasts, which were barely covered by the sexy, purple nightgown she was wearing. “Gotta say, I this looks fucking great on me,” she said with a giggle.

Tiffany glanced down at her phone and saw that it had successfully downloaded a new app. When she heard about the Size Hookup Experience app, nicknamed SHE, she couldn’t believe it was true. Technology had come along way, and once she had seen enough reviews that confirmed to her it was safe, she made the decision to try it out.

A very happily engaged woman, Tiffany lived in a new upscale apartment building with her loving fiancée with Alex. They had met years ago back in college, Tiffany extremely outgoing while Alex was much more of an introvert, who had usually kept to himself before meeting her. Still, their relationship blossomed and several years later they were engaged to be married. They moved in together, worked at the same high school where Tiffany taught music and Alex taught history. The couple were extremely passionate which sometimes bordered on deviance, and seemed to grow sexually together, always seeming to want to try new things.

Staring into the mirror, Tiffany gave herself a playful hair flip. She wore her brown hair down, it reaching just past her shoulders. Her eyes were deep brown, framed with cute, round glasses. Tiffany had a little bit of weight on her, but most people wouldn’t think twice about it. She wasn’t fat by any means, just enough, and most people wouldn’t even describe her as chubby. The purple nightgown barely contained her D-cup breasts, and she couldn’t help but smile. “Yep, he’ll fucking love this,” she said, grabbing her phone and exiting the room.

“Hey baby, miss me?” Tiffany said as she walked into the living room. She stopped in the door frame, seeing that her beloved, tall, lanky boyfriend Alex was sitting on the couch with a PlayStation controller in his grasp. On their TV screen was the latest of whatever first person shooter game Alex had just bought, and the game seemed to grab all of his attention.

“Of course I missed you,” Alex said aloud, still trying to sound flirty without diverting his attention. “What’re you up to?”

“Just trying this on,” Tiffany said, doing a full twirl in the nightgown, shaking her ass as she did so. Seeing that Alex had not yet looked over, she folded her arms in annoyance.

Finally turning quickly, Alex’s eyes widened when he saw what Tiffany was wearing. “Oh damn,” he said, realizing how stunning his fiancée looked. “Tell you what, as soon as I’m done here we can go back into the bedroom and have some fun,” he insisted, hearing the sounds of gunshots and turning back to his game.

Shaking her head in disbelief, Tiffany was beyond frustrated. She really wasn’t in the mood for sex anymore and just muttered, “whatever,” under her breath as she started to turn away and grabbed her phone. Then she saw the SHE app on her phone and an idea popped into her mind. She already did look fantastic and if Alex was too busy to have sex then she could still find a way to amuse herself using the app.

“Hey baby, can I use your phone real quick?” she asked, popping her head back into the room. “My battery is dying.”

“Oh yeah, here,” he said, momentarily pausing the game to hand it to her, catching another look at her cleavage as he did so. As addicting as this game was, he still couldn’t get the thought of those breasts out of his mind.

As Alex turned back to continue whatever mission he was on, Tiffany began to download the SHE app onto his phone. She had done plenty of research on how to safely use the app, so she began to pair the account she had just made for Alex with her pre-selected settings.

By pairing their accounts, Tiffany and Alex would be allowed to change each other’s sizes, or their own, at will. After reviewing the terms, Tiffany realized that their phones would shrink with them, as long as they physically had their phones in their possession. After confirming both her and Alex’s accounts, Tiffany peaked into the living room and saw Alex’s attention fully in his video game.

“Let’s try this out,” she quietly giggled to herself, scrolling through Alex’s account and selecting a size setting for him. Half a centimeter tall sounded like a fun size. With a huge grin, Tiffany pressed the button on the screen saying CONFIRM SHRINKING.

It happened before Tiffany’s own eyes, but at a speed so quick she nearly couldn’t process it. If she hadn’t know already what was going to happen, she’d have thought her boyfriend just suddenly vanished into thin air.

For Alex, the events that just took place left him shocked and confused. One moment, he was his normal size playing a video game, now he was roughly the size of an ant, trapped on the cushion of the massive brown couch. The wireless controller he was holding fell to the carpeted floor with a thud.

“OH BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?” Tiffany called out as she walked back into the living room, she had a playful tone in her voice, but it was something that the panicking Alex failed to pick up on.

“Tiff! Tiff I’m down here!” the tiny man shouted, furiously waving his arms trying to get the massive woman’s attention as she stood near the couch. “I shrunk somehow!  You gotta help me!”

“WHAT THE HELL? WHERE’D HE GO?” the giantess said, stomping her bare foot on the floor and placing her hands on her hips. “I WAS ALL READY TO HAVE SEX AND EVERYTHING, I GUESS I’LL JUST NEED TO WAIT,” she said with a very fake exasperated sigh.

“Holy crap she’s huge,” muttered Alex to himself, starring at the massive brunette as she approached the couch. She truly looked like a goddess to his tiny, insignificant form now.

“GUESS, I’LL GIVE THIS GAME A SHOT,” Tiffany said aloud, bending down to pick up the wireless controller. As she did this, she made sure her ass was directly in front of the couch, wanting to give Alex a show. She knew he was tiny on the couch, but didn’t quite see him after walking over. Tiffany had removed her glasses, in an attempt to look sexier and had not yet had a chance to put her contact lenses in. Both she and Alex knew her vision was not good and she really needed to be wearing either contacts or glasses.

Awestruck at what he saw, Alex was both incredibly turned on and intimidated. Before him was the titanic backside of his girlfriend, and much to his surprise, she was not wearing any underwear beneath her nightgown. Caught up with the view of the titanesses massive cheeks, Alex’s eyes widened as he realized Tiffany’s immense rear was descending down towards the couch.

“Shit, Tiff don’t!” Alex screamed to no avail. One thing he did not intend on happening today was him getting obliterated beneath the massive ass cheeks of his partner. He broke into a sprint, racing towards the front of the couch, hopefully out of range of Tiffany’s landing zone.

Sinking into the comfy couch, Tiffany laughed and wiggled her butt, making herself more comfortable. She had gotten a little careless, and realized she couldn’t exactly see where her tiny lovebird was. She felt pretty confident that he was not under her ass, so she decided to just sit there for a moment and let tiny Alex get acclimated with his new surroundings.

The impact of Tiffany sitting down generated a shockwave that launched Alex forward onto his faced. Temporarily dazed, he looked up to see the sky was a deep rich shade of purple. It dawned on him that this was indeed the same nightgown he had just seen Tiffany wearing.

Then a familiar, feminine smell hit him. Turning around, Alex’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he saw Tiffany’s giant vagina while she sat there on the couch. “Holy crap,” he whispered, unable to take his eyes away from his girlfriend’s neatly trimmed pussy.

“THIS GAME’S NOT BAD,” Tiffany said out loud, making sure that Alex could hear her wherever he was. She made a slight scooch forward, assuming that Alex was down there. Between her poor vision and the purple nightgown shielding her view, Tiffany was pretty much in the dark. She was hoping Alex would do something down there soon.

Slowly approaching the giant vagina before him, Alex was at a loss for what to do. He still hadn’t figured out how or why he had shrunken, but did suspect it had something to do with that weird SHE app Tiffany had been mentioning. Whatever the cause of this was, he knew that he had to find some way to get Tiff’s attention, otherwise who knows how long he’d be stuck at this pathetically small size.

‘What the hell is taking him so long,’ Tiffany thought to herself, now starting to worry that something bad could have happened to Alex. While she was pretty sure she had used the app correctly and everything was alright, worst case scenarios were now starting to play in her mind. What if something went wrong and Alex had shrunken further than she intended?  What if she had misjudged Alex’s location and he was accidentally squashed under her ass?  She did have poor vision after all.  Was it possible…

“YEEEE!” Tiffany shouted, nearly jumping off the couch. Her train of thoughts were interrupted when she felt a very enjoyable, ticklish sensation down by her crotch. She bit her lower lip and smiled. It felt just like a tiny person was rubbing her vaginal lips.

Knowing there was only one real way to get his titanic girlfriend’s attention, Alex did what he had to do and began to try and irritate the sensitive skin around Tiffany’s vagina. His tiny hands began rubbing the massive sexual organ, occasionally sliding inside as it began to grow wetter, the smell more and more pungent. He heard what sounded like a very loud moan or gasp coming from his goddess.

“OHHHHH, THIS GAME MUST BE GETTING ME EXCITED,” the giantess teased, pausing the video game and grabbing her left breast. While this was only a bit of a tease for her, she was making mental notes about this app, she would definitely be using it again.

“I WONDER WHAT’S GETTING ME SO EXCITED,” she said, slowing lifting her nightgown while remaining seated on the couch. “I MUST BE THINKING ABOUT ALEX, I WISH HE WAS STILL HERE THOUGH!”

Tiffany’s bad acting went mostly unnoticed by Alex. He could tell his titan of a girlfriend was loudly saying something, but he was just in too much of a zone trying to get her attention. Truth be told, he was also a bit turned on right now, the intoxicating aroma of Tiffany’s pussy starting to wear him down. His motions began faster and faster, and without trying he soon realized he was focusing more on rubbing the area around Tiff’s now exposed clit than her lips.

Momentarily blinded by Tiffany pulling her nightgown up, Alex backed away, shielding his eyes. After a few seconds he opened his eyes, and nearly shit a brick when he saw Tiffany glaring down at him with an annoyed look. “WHAT THE HELL?  IS THAT A TINY PERSON NEAR MY VAGINA?” she said, lowering two fingers and plucking her tiny, fragile boyfriend into the air like he was nothing.

“Tiff please!  You’ve gotta help me!” Alex wheezed, the air being squeezed from his lungs as his ant sized body rolled down into the palm of Tiffany’s open hand. Bringing the hand closer to her face, her large brown eyes zeroed in on Alex’s tiny body, a sight that truly frightened him. “Shit, no glasses,” Alex muttered, believing there was no chance Tiffany could see him right now.

Truth be told, Tiffany was having a hard time distinguishing Alex, and had she obviously not known it was him, she could’ve thought it was a tiny intruder. “WAIT, ALEX? IS THAT YOU?” she said in fake surprise, pretending to recognize her beloved. “WHY WERE YOU BEING SUCH A TINY LITTLE PERVERT DOWN THERE? AND WHY’D YOU SHRINK YOURSELF?”

A smug look appeared on her face, as Alex stood up and frantically began to stutter and explain himself. Tiffany would’ve thought it was funny watching him awkwardly try to get out of this situation if he was normal sized, but now at a half-centimeter tall, it was hilarious.

“YOU KNOW, WE ARE DATING,” she said in a condescending tone, which gave him chills. “AND IF YOU WANTED TO BE A SNACK FOR MY PUSSY SO BAD, JUST ASK NEXT TIME!”

“Wait Tiffany, it’s not what….” was all Alex managed to shout out, before Tiffany’s fingers grasped him and began to lower him back down towards her crotch. His miniscule form glanced at the massive cave in front of him, a cave that somehow seemed like it wanted to swallow him whole.

“IN YOU GO,” Tiff giggled, using her index finger to push her screaming boyfriend into her dark, wet, pulsing tunnel. Her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head and she moaned loudly, feeling him squirm around inside of her, while she rhythmically began to rock back and forth, inadvertently starting to dry hump their couch cushion.

“BABY WE’RE GONNA HAVE TO USE THIS APP MORE OFTEN!” she said, not knowing or caring if Alex could hear her right now. She lowered two fingers down into her womanhood, and they began searching both for her clitoris, and her shrunken toy of a boyfriend.

More to come…..

End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed, more to come!

Chapter 2 - Tiffany's Lost.....Somewhere.... by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the second chapter for this story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

“Ugh….what the fuuuuuuck?” Tiffany groaned, barely starting to open her eyes. The woman did not want to move. Her head was pounding after several too-many margaritas the night before, a feeling as if someone had gone to town on her skull with a jackhammer. She continued to lay on her back for a few moments, the air around her in the darkness feeling incredibly warm. She paid little attention to that right now. Rather, she was focused on the intense nausea and wanted to do all she could to prevent herself from vomiting. She took a few deep breaths, having that horrid feeling of the room spinning while you’re trying to just lay still.

“Idiot,” she muttered to herself as she just continued to lay there on her back. She had graduated college years ago. Why the hell did she think she still had the same level of alcohol tolerance she had when she was twenty years old. Instinctively, she flailed her right arm over in the darkness, trying to find her nightstand and the nice, cool bottle of blue Gatorade she hoped was there waiting for her.

Tiffany found no such bottle of Gatorade. Feeling around, Tiffany didn’t even find her nightstand. Was she still drunk?  Was this some weird dream?  Feeling the ground around her, Tiffany realized that she wasn’t even laying in her king-sized bed with her weighted blanket. She was on some weird rubbery, spongy texture.

“Wait what the fuck?” she said, sitting up quickly in a panic. This was a mistake as her stomach and head did not take kindly to the sudden movements. Feeling her stomach heave upward, Tiffany quickly turned to the side and puked up everything that had been in her stomach. She knelt there for a moment with her hands and knees on the ground, collecting herself and trying to figure out what in the world was going on.

“Gotta find some water or Advil. Something…” she said, slowly gathering the strength to stand up. Though her head was still spinning, her eyes barely started to adapt to the light of the room around her. “Shit, need my glasses too,” she whispered.

Standing on this strange surface, Tiffany brushed her brown hair out of her face. Her hair was tangled, frayed, and a little bit sticky for some reason. She made a mental note that immediately after her Advil and Gatorade, she’d need a nice, warm shower. She took a few steps forward with her arms out in front of her. She had gathered that she was naked, and assumed that she and her fiancée, Alex, must’ve both gotten wasted together last night. They did that about every other Friday night as a way to decompress. But usually she didn’t wake up in strange places like this. Taking a few more steps carefully, Tiffany felt puddle of some kind of sticky liquid underneath her foot.

“Gross,” she whispered, trying not to think about it for fear of throwing up again. Now that she thought about it, wherever she was had some weird sweaty and musty aroma to it, which did NOT calm her stomach at all.

As Tiff started to lower her bare left foot, she stopped, feeling something thin and metallic underneath it.  Reaching down and fumbling around, she felt the wiry metal frames and glass lenses, which she was probably now smudging up. “Thank god!” she exhaled, standing up once again too fast as she put them on. It took several seconds, but Tiffany’s eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness with the aid of her glasses. Her jaw dropped as she looked around.

Examining her surroundings, Tiffany was both shocked and terrified. She was still in her bedroom alright, thought it might as well have been an entire city to her now. “Fuck!  I’m tiny!” she screamed in terror.

Feeling dizzy from both the hangover and the incredibly stressful situation, Tiffany needed to sit down. She was starting to hyperventilate and her fingers started rubbing back and forth on this strange surface beneath her. Wait, where was she?

Glancing down, Tiffany got a closer look at this sponge-like terrain she was on. She could tell that is was a pinkish, flesh color. “What in the fuck,” she whispered, standing back up to her full, albeit tiny height. She stumbled forward a bit, her feet finding another of those sticky puddles which she found so repulsive. Stepping out of it, she noted how the ground under her bare feet was soft, yet oddly moist. It felt like she was standing atop a wet gym mat. Sitting down for another moment to catch her breath and calm down, Tiffany began to feel around with her hands more frantically. It almost felt as it what she was atop had a pulse.

Tiffany’s jaw then dropped as she looked off into the horizon. Though still shrouded in darkness, she could make out the titanic, God-like body of a man. A man who was sleeping in her bed. It was Alex.

“Oh my God,” she whispered, everything finally starting to click into place. From her vantage point, she could see his shirtless chest and abdomen in the distance, beyond that his face. Looking around, she shuttered when it hit her. “I’m on his dick???” she said aloud, having absolutely no memory of how or why this happened.

Feeling light-headed, the miniaturized woman dropped to her hands and knees again, throwing up once more. This was a result of both the hangover and how poorly she handled stressful situations. Feeling the slimy substance underneath her hands, Tiffany got a good whiff of it while she was hurling. That was definitely cum on the head of his cock.

Unfathomably small compared to her titan of a fiancée, Tiffany frantically felt around for her cell phone. She assumed that when her and Alex were shit-face drunk last night, they had probably decided it was her turn to test out the SHE app. But where the fuck was…..

Then she saw it. Her phone…her salvation.  The only problem was that rather than being within arms reach on the head of her boyfriend’s penis, it was now the size of a city block compared to her, on her nightstand, in the far corner of the room.

“Well now that’s just great!” she screamed in frustration, throwing her hands up into the air. Feeling an incredible amount of stress again, Tiffany started to cry, knowing she was essentially helpless until her boyfriend woke up, and that was if Alex noticed or even remembered her.

Sitting down and burying her face into her hands and knees, Tiffany had a meltdown. Tears streamed from her eyes, as she prayed this would all be a crazy dream that she would wake up from soon enough. On top of being shrunken around an unaware giant and already being in severe danger, she still felt like total shit and was extremely thirsty as a result of her hangover.

After about five minutes, Tiffany had caught her breath. As she went to wipe her eyes, she inadvertently knocked her glasses to the ground and heard them land nearby. Or at least she thought it sounded nearby. “Of course, what else could go wrong,” she muttered, almost laughing out of madness at this point. The brunette got down on her hands and knees like Velma from Scooby Doo and began feeling around for her glasses.

Still thrown off by the strange texture of the landscape, Tiffany began to notice the musty smell growing stronger and stronger. Throwing one arm out in front of her, she felt the wire frame in her grasp. “Yes!” she said, throwing her glasses back on her face and standing to her feet in victory. “Finally some good lu….”

She stopped. In her crawling through blurred vision, she had made her way up to the giant slit in the ground before her. She tried to stay very still, feeling that any movement would cause her to lose her balance and plummet into the cave below her. “Just stay still. Stay fucking still,” Tiffany whispered under her breath, trying not to move.

As Tiffany did all she could to remain still, she needed to close her eyes. Her head was still pounding, her stomach was still nauseous, and her balance was still shotty at best. She tried to start slowly backing away from the massive crevice when the ground beneath her began to shake. “Wait no!  Alex what’re you doing?” she screamed, feeling herself starting to fall forward.

The simple act of Alex lowering his leg in his sleep was now potentially catastrophic for Tiffany. Since he was sleeping naked, his giant phallus flopped slightly to the right. Tiffany began to teeter forward, With one more scream, the two-millimeter woman disappeared from sight, flailing her arms as she started to tumble down the shaft, vanishing into the blackness of the slit of her boyfriend’s penis.

Slowly sliding down the hot, pulsing, pitch-black tunnel seemed to go on forever for Tiffany as she struggled down the urethra. Screaming and hoping that something would happen that would rescue her from this hellacious experience, Tiffany found no such relief.

Unbeknownst to her, Alex’s huge, girthy cock became more and more erect in his sleep, only making the chances for Tiffany to escape more and more impossible. After what felt like ages, Tiffany’s slow, forced descent down the slimy tunnel ended, and she felt herself falling. “Help meeeeee!” she screamed, before her tiny form tell into a lake with a splash.  Re-surfacing, Tiffany spat out some of the liquid that had found it’s way into her mouth. She had tasted it plenty of times before, but now the thought of being trapped in a lake of seminal fluid horrified her. “Oh god!” she cried, now having to tread water in a lake of her boyfriend’s seed. “Alex help me!”

--

Eyes opening, Alex awoke confused, He had been hungover before, but holy shit this was a bad one. He had little to no recollection of what happened the previous night. If this was anything like the drunk nights he and Tiffany usually had, she would have been drinking margaritas while he sipped on craft beers, they probably played some video games on the couch together and ended the night having sex before passing out.

Turning his head slightly to not agitate his head even further, he began to take in the surroundings of his room. He was on top of the covers and naked, so he and Tiffany must’ve had some pretty great sex last night. He smiled, examining his erect penis. “Good night, huh babe,” he said with a laugh, rubbing his finger against the head of his cock, noticing how sticky it was.

When he heard no return, he glanced over at right and saw that the bed was empty. “Wha…Tiff?” he called out, sitting up in bed. There was no answer, he couldn’t hear the shower running and he didn’t hear any activity in the kitchen.

“Ugh, crap,” he muttered, standing up and staggering into the bathroom, to throw some water on his face. “Guess I better start the day.”  After taking his time in the bathroom, Alex prepared himself some coffee, and threw some eggs and sausages in a pan for breakfast. He made sure to make enough for Tiffany. She was probably out running errands or something early and he just forgot about it.

Sitting down with his breakfast, he threw on Netflix and began to eat his food, paying little to no attention to the tiny irritation inside of his testicles.

After his morning shower, Alex began to go through his phone, wondering why Tiffany had not texted him. He attempted to call her, but jumped when he heard her phone vibrating loudly on his nightstand.

“What the fuck?” he mumbled. This was definitely unusual, Tiffany always kept her phone on her. Pulling up Facebook, Alex fired off a message to Tiffany, in case she was near a computer or with her friends or something. “Eh, she’ll be back soon,” Alex said, stripping out of his clothes and turning on the shower. He was still feeling like crap and he really needed that hot shower right now.

--

As he stepped into the hot, steamy shower, Alex did notice a strange tickling sensation inside of his testicles. He shrugged it off though, assuming he and Tiffany must’ve gone a few rounds the previous night and he was just a bit sore from that. Grabbing his bar of soap, Alex began using it and massaged his aching testicles in the shower.

Inside of Alex’s balls, Tiffany felt as if she was facing down a tidal wave. She had been doing all she could to try and relax throughout the morning. Being so small, how she had been in a serious danger of drowning in her boyfriend’s balls. She was in disbelief at how full they were, so much so that now Tiffany was thinking they probably did not end up having sex the previous night. Whatever had happened, she had probably shrunken prior to whatever sexual activity was supposed to take place.

For a while throughout the morning, Tiffany had tried her best to float on her back atop the thick, sticky liquid. Occasionally, Alex’s movements cause a wave to wash over her, but she had been able to re-surface each time relatively easily.

As Alex started to walk around more, it became increasingly difficult for Tiff to keep floating, and she had to result more to treading water. Paddling over to one of the strange, veiny, slimy walls of Alex’s testicle, Tiffany began to try and scratch and claw against it, hoping that Alex would notice her.

Feeling the tiny irritation, Alex gripped his balls tightly, which along with the warm water of the shower relieved his tenderness in his balls. This might as well have been a tsunami level wave washing over Tiffany, who screamed bloody murder as she was pulled under the surface once again. She spat out excessive amounts of her boyfriend’s cum, gagging and now struggling now to drown. She began to panic once more, knowing that she couldn’t keep treading water like this for much longer.

--

After exiting the shower, Alex called out a few times and was surprised when Tiffany still was not home. He was getting both annoyed and worried now. Checking her phone, which was relatively easy since Tiff’s password was her birthday, he saw a text from Tiffany’s mom, Dana, showed up on her phone. Dana had messaged Tiff saying she’d be over in two hours. “Fuck,” Alex said, looking around and realizing he had less time than that before she got here.

He didn’t dislike Dana, but she was extremely talkative and this morning all he wanted to do was relax with a cold towel on his head. “Guess I better clean up a bit.”

The minutes passed as Alex hid the evidence of their drunken debauchery the previous night. He tossed away his beer cans and the empty bottle of tequila, bringing the garbage out as well. He made sure to straighten out the pillows and make their bed, when he saw a pair of black, lacy thong laying on the floor near the base of the bed.

With a smile, he reached down and picked up the thong. It was a pair that Tiffany liked to wear during their foreplay, rather, it was a pair that he liked Tiffany to wear during their foreplay. Bringing the thong up to his face, Alex closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, the aroma of Tiffany’s pussy turning him on more and more.

He felt his erection growing and glanced down at his phone. He would really rather wait until Tiffany got home and make love to her, but who the hell knew when that was going to be. Besides, Dana was going to be here soon anyway.

“Ugh, I’ve got time,” he said with a laugh, closing his eyes and grasping his penis, starting to pump his hand back and forth, placing Tiffany’s thong on his face as he did so. He remembered hearing somewhere that masturbating was a way to get rid of headaches, and was doing what he could to get rid of his headache. His mind drifted to fantasies of Tiffany, and all the different ways they’d fuck once she got home.

As Alex rocked his hops back and forth, he was turning the lake of cum in his balls into a wave pool. Tiff screamed and began to swallow more mouthfuls of the fluid. The lake became more and more volatile, waves increasing in size. One particularly large wave of seminal fluid washed over Tiffany, disorienting her as she flailed around underwater, not even knowing which way was up.

Tiffany was not submerged long, as Alex let out aloud moan. He moved Tiffany’s thong down from his face and wrapped it around the head of his penis. Feeling herself being lifted upward was an experience Tiffany had a hard time processing. It felt like the craziest water park ride ever, and she screamed once more as she was shot out of the hot, dark geyser that was her boyfriend’s penis and into the much cooler air of her bedroom.

The cum splattered against the black fabric of Tiffany’s thong. The tiny woman lay there, starfished out on her back as she coughed and gagged, struggling to catch her breath. She just laid there for a minute, trying to take in the events that led her to get to this point. At least she wasn’t near the point of drowning inside her boyfriend’s reproductive system anymore.

Inhaling deeply, Alex cracked his neck as he stretched and stood back up. He glanced down at the mess he had made in Tiff’s thong, shaking his head with a smile. He failed to see his two-millimeter girlfriend, reaching one hand out to him, in a futile attempt to get him to notice her.

Exiting the room momentarily, Alex returned with a pair of tissues. Not paying close enough attention, he wiped his cum up in the tissues, along with the shrunken human being in there. Standing up, Alex tossed the tissues towards the trash can, though he missed and one ended up on the floor.

Tiffany screamed mercilessly as the tissue she was in fell towards the ground. If she or the Kleenex had weighed much more, it could have been disastrous. However, at her tiny size, the piece of cloth just drifted harmlessly down towards the ground.

Reaching down for his phone, Alex shook his head in annoyance. “Where the hell is she?” he muttered, scrolling through his phone again. He checked the time and saw Dana would be here any minute now. He started to close the apps on his phone, when he saw that the Size Hookup Experience app was still running. His stomach dropped, and not just from the alcohol. He had a bad feeling as he started to put together what might have happened.

Pulling the app back up his eyes widened as he saw that it was still linked to Tiffany’s account. The option was right there in front of him. “RE-GROW NOW” was glowing, ready to be pressed.

With a deep breath, Alex pressed RE-GROW NOW. His attention turned to the coroner of the room, as he saw Tiffany’s naked body laying down, now covered in his cum, gasping heavily for breath.

“What the fuck?! Help me!” she shouted, as Alex rushed to her and helped her to her feet. He ran to the kitchen to get her some water, as she sat in a chair and took deep breaths to calm down.

Guzzling down her water, Tiffany just sat there talking with Alex, trying to piece back together what had happened the previous night. Tiffany’s phone the dinged as she glanced at it.

“Shit, my mom’s here,” she said, looking down at her bare breasts and shaking her head at how gross she looked. “She can’t see me like this.”

A smile broke out over Alex’s face. “One step ahead of you babe,” Alex said, pulling the app back up that was still paired to Tiff’s phone. Selecting her, he looked at the button that read CONFIRM SHRINKING.

Realizing what was about to happen, Tiffany jumped to her feet. “NO WAIT!” she screamed, as Alex pressed the button, cutting Tiffany back to size at two millimeters tall.

“NOW LET’S PUT YOU SOMEWHERE SAFE,” he teased, reaching down and plucking up her body. He smiled realizing she again didn’t hold on to her phone, leaving it normal sized compared to her. Wanting to keep her safe, he raised her puny for up to his ear and deposited her there, as he heard Dana ringing the bell to their apartment.

End Notes:

--

More to come!  Stay tuned!

Chapter 3 - Sneaking Into the Movies by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter featuring Tiffany shrinking Alex.  Hope you enjoy!

--

“Are you sure you don’t want to come, babe?  It’ll be fun,” Tiffany reasoned with her beloved boyfriend Alex, as she grabbed a light jacket and threw it on, knowing that her best friend, Shelley was about to show up at any minute. It was another Friday night, but rather than sitting around, getting drunk and playing video games with Alex, Tiffany and Shelley ended up making plans to see the newest big super-hero movie in theaters. It was a movie that Alex had also wanted to see, but felt uncomfortable tagging along with the two of them.

“Nah, it’s fine,” Alex said with a shrug, though Tiffany clearly did not believe him. “Really, don’t worry about it. I’ll have a relaxing night in.”

Cocking her head to the side, Tiffany shook her head. “Really? What’re you gonna do then?”

“Not sure,” Alex said with a laugh. “Might poor myself a drink, play some videogames, play some guitar. Stuff I like doing!”

Tiffany gave a fake exasperated sigh and pulled her phone out of her pocket. “Okay, I didn’t want to do this, but I want you to come with us tonight,” she said, and started typing something in on her phone.

“Hold up, what’re you doing,” Alex said, realizing that she had the SHE app pulled up on her phone. He then saw the familiar settings on the app start to light up. He started to panic, realizing that Tiff had just put some new settings in. “Shit, wait no!  I don’t want to shrink tonight!” he said, fumbling to get his phone out so he could hope to cancel whatever she was about to do.

“Too bad, tiny!” she said with a laugh, before pressing the large button that simply said CONFIRM SHRINKING! Before her very eyes, Alex seemed to disappear as he dwindled down to the floor. It took Tiffany’s eyes several seconds to adjust behind her lens frames, but she finally zeroed in on her boyfriend’s tiny body down on the floor. “THERE YOU ARE LITTLE GUY!” she teased condescendingly as she reached down and plucked him up between two fingers.

Struggling to process the shrinking as always, Alex was petrified with fear as he was rolled between Tiff’s fingers and ended up in the fleshly palm of her hand. He could’ve sworn he heard Tiffany say that he was now an eighth of an inch tall, and honestly he would’ve believed it. She was absolutely titanic compared to him.

“BABY, I RESPECT YOUR DECISION TO WANT TO STAY HOME TONIGHT, BUT THAT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN,” Tiff giggled, bringing Alex up to her giant lips and planting the world’s largest, wettest kiss on his miniscule body. “YOU’RE COMING WITH US TONIGHT!”

Tiffany’s train of thought was interrupted when the buzzer for her apartment ran, signaling that Shelley was at the front door. After firing off a text letting her BFF know she’d be down in a second, Tiffany walked into the bathroom and stared at the mirror. With a cocky smirk, she winked at Alex. “ALRIGHT SHELLEY DOESN’T KNOW YOU’RE COMING TOO, GOTTA HIDE YOU.”  There was a momentary pause before she lifted her finger with Alex on it up to her face. “HOLD ON!”

“Tiff no!” Alex screamed as Tiffany brought him directly underneath her nose. He knew what was going to happen next but was powerless to stop it. The massive nostril started to flare, and a gust of wind that might as well have resulted from a hurricane lifted Alex into the air, sucking him up into the night nostril of Tiffany. 

“THERE WE GO, ALL SAFE,” Tiffany laughed, exiting the bathroom and locking up her apartment. Her heart was racing at the thought of what she had done. “Holy shit, Alex is inside me right now. This is kind of hot,” she whispered.

For Alex, this was anything but hot. He was currently nestled against one of the walls of Tiffany’s nasal passage, only being held in place by her nose hairs and the mucus that was quickly drying. A lot of mucus. Still able to reach his phone, he made sure to text Tiff an update. ‘This is so gross” it read.

This caused the woman to smile as she walked outside. ‘Shush, don’t be a wimp!’ she fired back.

“Hey you!” a feminine voice called out grabbing Tiffany’s attention. She looked up and a huge smiled formed on her face. It was her lifelong best friend Shelley quickly approaching, arms wide open for a huge.

Being in her late twenties, the same age as Tiffany, Shelley was definitely more heavy set than her friend. Having always been self-conscious about her weight, Shelley always tried to dress comfortable and not draw attention to it. Tiffany couldn’t take her eyes off her best friend’s breasts though, as they always stood out.

Shelley’s rosy cheeks blushed as she and Tiff made small talk, as she was a shy introvert who was essentially adopted by Tiffany years ago and forced to be social. The two had been friends ever since.

The two hopped in Shelley’s car and drove the short distance to the movie, before standing in line and catching up more. Shelley moved her curly, black fair out of her face and smiled at Tiff with her deep brown eyes. “So where’s Alex tonight?”

Tiffany almost burst out laughing as this question. “Oh, he’s around somewhere,” she said, grabbing the popcorn and drinks. Shelley thought this was a strange answer, but paid little attention to it. She was just happy to be out doing something on a Friday night.

While the two-women took their seats, the lights in the theater dimmed and the trailers started to roll. Feeling that slight irritation from within her nostril, Tiffany wiped underneath, just making sure her tiny fiancée wasn’t about to slide out. Dimming the brightness on her phone, she sent off a quick text to Alex making sure he was alright. She smiled when he responded with an annoyed comment but confirmed he was okay.

“Everything alright?” Shelley asked, catching Tiffany on her phone.

Tiffany jumped slightly, and stuffed her phone back into her pocket. “Oh yeah, Alex just said hi,” she fibbed, before grabbing a handful of popcorn and tossing the kernels inside of her mouth

After about a half-hour, both Shelley and Tiffany were completely engrossed in the film, barely able to take their eyes off of the action. Alex, meanwhile, could not have been any more annoyed. He was now thinking that he had no idea what Tiffany’s plan was for him to come along. He was trapped in this dark, disgusting cave. How the hell was he supposed to watch anything. He could barely even hear the movie from the constant blowing of winds that came with every breath Tiff took.

“This is so fucking dumb,” he said in frustration, trying to pry himself further from the wall of the nasal passage. His plan worked a bit too well, as the drying mound of snot he was currently resting on gave way. Alex screamed and shouted in panic as he fell downward, approaching the exit of the tunnel he had been trapped inside of.

Unaware of her shrunken boyfriend’s plight, Tiffany sat up in her seat a bit, grabbing the popcorn bucket and putting it on her lap. She was totally oblivious that Alex was no longer confined inside of her nostril, rather he was plummeting down towards the buttery, salty snack below.

Landing inside of the stadium-like bowl, Alex bounced and rolled off several of the white, puffy, popped kernels. He was instantly struck by the intense buttery aroma and felt his stomach rumble. He knew exactly where this was. “Crap, this is bad,” he said, while he broke off a tiny piece of tossed it into his mouth.

Glancing up, he had a fantastic view of his giantess of a girlfriend, particularly her colossal breasts. “Better let her know,” he mumbled, and pulled out his phone beginning to send a text.

Between being in a dark theater and looking down at his phone, Alex was not paying attention to his surroundings, and did not see the silhouette of the approaching hand until it was too late. He screamed once he did so and tried to scramble away, but it was useless. Shelley was intent on grabbing a handful of popcorn.

With Alex trapped in her giant, chubby hand along with five other pieces of popcorn, Shelley raised her hand towards her mouth without even taking her eyes off of the screen.

“Shelley don’t fucking eat me!” Alex screamed to no avail, as he along with the rest of the snack were tossed into her hot, wet, gaping mouth.

Alex was in a fight for survival as soon as Shelley closed her mouth. Her powerful jaws began to chomp down, griding the kernels into bits. In the pitch blackness of the maw, Alex screamed and tried to lay as flat as he could atop of her tongue. Feeling the massive muscle move underneath him, Alex rolled to the side, praying her large, pearly teeth wouldn’t pulverize his body into a bloody mash.

With a stroke of look, Alex rolled slightly in the other direction, and found himself underneath the tongue of the giantess. It was incredibly slimy and the air made it feel like he was in a swamp, but he wasn’t dead yet.

Shelley swallowed her mouthful and an intimidating *GULP* echoed throughout the dark cavern. Knowing he couldn’t wait here forever, Alex wriggled his way free from beneath the tongue and managed to climb atop it. His body covered in Shelley’s saliva, the tiny man wiped strands off of his face while trying to maintain his balance. The wet, spongy texture of Shelley’s tongue combined with the small movements of her swallowing made just standing a struggle. Using his phone light to illuminate the interior of the mouth, Alex thought he spied the safest place he could go.

Trekking across her tongue, Alex managed to cross her molars. Laying on the opposite side of teeth, he sat and caught his breath. He may have been temporarily out of the danger of being crushed by her jaws, but he was still far back in her mouth. If she went without swallowing for too long, he could drown in the saliva pooling around him. One thing was for sure.  He needed help!

As quickly as he could, Alex typed out a text message to Tiffany explaining everything. Everything from falling out of her nose into the popcorn to being tossed into the mouth of the immense woman. After sending it off, he could just sit there and try to stay calm, praying Tiffany answered her phone soon.

With a momentary break in the movie’s action, Tiffany felt her phone go off. She glanced at her phone and nearly jumped out of her seat. All she could think to do was frantically text *STAY THERE* as if he had any other choice.

Tiffany grabbed Shelley’s arm and tugged. “Come on, it’s an emergency,” she whispered, trying not to draw too much attention to herself.

“Wait, what?” Shelley asked confused. “The movie’s still going….”

“Come on!” Tiffany said louder this time, getting shushed by a woman sitting a few rows behind her. Tiffany just shot her a dirty look as the two left the theater.

“Tiff what the hell is going on?” Shelley asked, annoyed that she was just dragged out of the theater.

“Just come with me!” Tiffany insisted, pulling Shelley into the bathroom with her. She was relieved that the bathroom was empty.

“Don’t really have time to explain, Shell, I need you to open your mouth right now!”

“Tiff what are you….” Shelley started to say, but Tiffany quickly reached out and grabbed her jaw, holding her mouth open. Shelley tried to protest but was too confused and surprised to do anything.

“Sorry just give me a second,” Tiffany said, glancing into the dark cave that was Shelley’s mouth. The warm air and vapor from her breath his Tiff right in the race. Sure enough though, she could see what looked like a tiny body in the back of Shelley’s mouth.

“Holy shit, Tiff!” Alex shouted, getting up and starting to wave back and forth, staring at the giant face just beyond Shelley’s mouth.

“Shit, he’s too far back to reach,” Tiffany stared to say, before Shelley pulled her head back and shut her mouth.

“Tiff, what the hell are you doing?!” Shelley said loudly, nearly deafening the tiny guy in her mouth. “We’re missing the movie!”

“Shelley, I gotta tell you something,” Tiffany said pulling out her phone and showing Shelley the app. Tiff spent the next minute or two explaining everything to Shelley, from how she and Alex began using the app, to her shrinking him down tonight, to him falling into the popcorn and ending up in her mouth.

“So wait, you’re saying that Alex is currently an eighth of an inch tall and in my mouth?” the massive woman asked, sticking a finger into her mouth and feeling around. While Alex was too far back to be reached, this constant motion started to terrify him, as he was afraid any more and he’d lose his footing and tumble back down her throat.

“Shelley stop!” Tiffany yelled, pulling her hand away. “I need to go in and get him. I’m going to shrink myself down, put me in your mouth once I do, okay?”

Standing there in disbelief at what she was hearing, Shelley just stood there with her mouth open, watching Tiffany tinker with the settings on her phone. “Are you sure?” she muttered, but Tiffany was too distracted to hear her.

“Okay, I’m going to shrink down to the same size as Alex right…..” Tiffany started to say, hitting the button to confirm her own shrinking, before she vanished right before Shelley’s eyes.

“TIFFANY?” the giant woman boomed, looking around before realizing she had to look down.

“….now!” Tiffany chirped before looking up and realizing she was already shrunken. She was momentarily taken aback but relaxed quickly. She had been shrunken much smaller than this and in much more dangerous situations before. Still, Shelley looked absolutely massive now, and Tiffany was still intimidated by the gargantuan hand descending down to pick her up.

Shelley’s hand trembled, holding her tiny best friend between two fingers. She was paranoid that at any second, her grip would be too tight and she’d accidentally smash her best friend between her fingers. “OKAY TIFF, YOU’RE GOING INTO MY MOUTH NOW,” she said, her warm breath washing over Tiffany. Tiffany’s eyes widened as Shelley extended her wide-tongue and deposited Tiffany on the wet surface.

Shelley closed her mouth after retracting the tongue back inside. She had a strange combination of feelings going on right now, horror and fear that something would happen to her best friend, a bit of excitement from the power that came with this, along with a desire to try out this app sometime. “Oh crap,” she muttered remembering her top priority. “The movie!”

It didn’t take long for Tiffany to carefully reach Alex in the back of Tiffany’s mouth. The two embraced in a long hug and kiss, with Tiffany tearfully apologizing to Alex over and over again. “Hey, hey, it’s alright,” he reassured her, not wanting her to have a panic attack right here, right now in Shelley’s mouth. With the interior of the maw now partially lit up by their phones, Tiffany could see exactly what a nightmare this was. Strange gurgles thurmed around the duo, while a mixture of slimy substances now clung to Tiffany’s body. She was definitely grossed out at this, realizing it was a mixture of saliva and popcorn mash and felt it was time to leave.

“Come on, let’s get out of here,” she said, texting Shelley that she was ready to be grown back.

Unfortunately for the shrunken pair, Shelley had put her phone on Do Not Disturb as she re-entered her theater and took her seat. There was still a half-hour left of the movie, and she didn’t plan on missing any more of it than she needed to.

“Why isn’t she getting us out?” Alex said, starting to get nervous as more saliva washed over their tiny bodies.

“I…I don’t know,” Tiffany began to say. Almost as if on que, Shelley’s jaws started to open. The couple’s initial sense of relief was soon replaced with fear and dread. Shelley wasn’t reaching in to take them out, she was putting more popcorn into her mouth!

“Shit no!” Tiffany screamed, as the couple were knocked off their feet and had to struggle through the disgusting mash to avoid the back of Shelley’s mouth near her throat. “Shell, you’re gonna fucking eat us!” she screamed to no avail.

Alex was doing no better than Tiffany, but he was trying his best to keep a level head. At that moment a partially chewed kernel collided with his body, knocking him backwards towards the abyss that was Shelley’s esophagus. “Tiff, help me!” he shouted, laying on his back and feeling himself carried towards the throat.

In the darkness, he felt a pair of hands grab his left leg and heard Tiffany’s panicked voice shout “I’ve got you, don’t worry!” As Alex started to sit up thanks to Tiffany slowing his momentum, he ended up losing his grip on his tiny cell phone. Both he and Tiff watched as the phone landed in the growing puddle of saliva, that was now streaming down Shelley’s throat. The light of the phone vanished as it disappeared down the esophagus, making its way towards Shelley’s stomach.

“Wait, my phone!” screamed a now panicking Alex. “How am I gonna grow back?!”

Tiffany’s mind was racing. “You’ll be fine, as long as we still have my phone,” she said, clutching it tightly.

“What if we lose yours too?”

Her heart beating faster, Tiffany started to curl up into a ball with Alex wrapping his arms around her. “I…I don’t know then! I really don’t want to find out!”

The tiny couple continued to huddle together, finding what they thought was the safest part of Shelley’s mouth. Tiffany kept a death grip on her phone, fearing that if she dropped it she and Alex could be trapped at this size for who knows how long. The tiny pair could only watch as more and more pieces of popcorn passed by them, each one a hazard that threatened knock them back or drag it along with them down to the depths of Shelley’s stomach.

With the movie just finishing, Shelley finally took her phone off Do Not Disturb while she sat through the credits, hoping to see if there was an extra scene. As she checked the notifications on her phone, her eyes widened, seeing the multiple distraught texts from Tiffany begging to be let out. “Shit, sorry guys!” Shelley said, hopping to her feet and rushing out past the crowds to go back to the bathroom.

Seeing multiple people inside of the bathroom, Shelley entered a stall and closed the door. Sticking one of her fingers into her mouth, she began to feel around trying to locate Alex and Tiffany. In reality, she almost pulverized them as she blindly felt around, both of them screaming for Shelley to be careful.

Oblivious to the peril she was causing, Shelley eventually felt the two tiny bodies struggling against her finger and scooped them out of her damp mouth and into her hand.

“YOU BOTH LOOK SO CUTE!” she giggled, her voice rocking their tiny bodies. “OH SORRY!” she said after seeing them reach for and clench their ears.

She stared at them for a minute before a text from Tiffany popped up on her phone. *Please put me on the ground. Just me though, hold on to Alex*.

Shelley smiled and did as she was instructed. Placing Tiffany’s eighth inch in front of her giant toes exposed by her open toed shoes, Shelley took a step back, the impact nearly knocking Tiffany off her feet.

Typing a few settings back into her phone, Tiffany instantly shot back up to her normal size.

“Yay, you’re back!” teased Shelley, while Tiffany just shook her head and rolled her eyes. She was soaked in a mixture of Shelley’s saliva and who knows what else, but she was alive.

“I’ll take Alex back now,” she said, extending her hand.

“Awww come on, he’s so cute like this,” Shelley laughed, before tipping her hand and causing Alex to tumble into Tiffany’s palm. “Can’t I play with him a little bit?”

Alex shuttered upon hearing this, and Shelley winking at him and making a giant “MWAH” noise while puckering her lips sent a chill down his spine.

“Maybe some other time,” Tiffany responded with a nervous laugh. We need to get him phone, gotta get him a new phone tomorrow. There was a momentary pause as Shelley gave her a confused glance. “You swallowed his other one!”

Both girls erupted in laughter, and Tiffany reassured Shelley that Alex would be fine. She could still grow him back from her phone. She tucked her tiny boyfriend into her bra, pinned up against her left nipple. She’d grow him back once they got home, for now, she had an embarrassing walk through the movie theater to get to the parking garage while her clothes were drenched in her best friend’s saliva.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!  More to come!

Chapter 4 - A Mistaken Identity by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter featuring M/f content.  Hope you enjoy!

--

It had been almost two-weeks since Tiffany and Alex had ended up inside the mouth of Tiff’s best friend, Shelley. Since then, Alex and Tiffany had used the app a few times, but nothing too exciting happened as a result of it. They were getting more and more comfortable with using the SHE app, and Alex was planning out his next escapade for shrinking his beloved fiancée.

For several days now, Alex was planning on activating the app while Tiffany was using the shower. He didn’t actually want to shrink Tiff down while she was showering, that would either result in her drowning or being carried down the drain before Alex could grab her. However, shrinking her after she had stepped out of the shower and was naked, dripping wet on the bathroom rug was a different story. He loved the mental image of a tiny, naked Tiffany, fresh out of the shower being his for the taking.

After the incident with Shelley, Alex also needed to get a new phone, considering his old phone had digested inside of Shelley’s giant stomach. He had to re-download the SHE app and was pretty sure he had put all the correct settings in. After all, it worked fine the few times they’ve used it since then.

Alex soon found his chance to test out his plan. It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and he had dozed off for a much-needed nap. Prior to him falling asleep, he had kissed Tiffany goodbye as she went off to get a haircut. As much as he loved her, he enjoyed a bit of peace and quiet when she was not around and thought this would be the perfect opportunity for a relaxing afternoon nap.

--

After picking up a half-shift at the restaurant she worked at mid-morning on a Saturday, Candace was exhausted and needed to unwind. The woman had just recently turned thirty, and figured she’d stop by her brother’s place to grab a quick shower. Brushing her ginger-colored hair out of her face, the red-head fired off a text letting her brother know she was stopping by.

Upon arriving at her brother’s house, Candace knocked on the door a few times but did not get an answer. His car was parked outside, but his girlfriend’s car was gone. “Must be out running errands together,” Candace said, reaching into her pocket and grabbing her spare key. She had recently apartment sat for the two of them and this would be a chance to return that key after all.

“Hey Alex, you here?” she called out, entering the apartment and shutting the door behind her. “Tiffany are you here?” she heard no answer so she decided to make herself at home. Rummaging through the fridge, Candace ended up helping herself to a can of Pepsi and slice of pizza. As she sat on the couch scrolling her phone, she noticed Alex’s phone on the table. At least she assumed it was his, it looked new.

She typed in a passcode that she had guessed, Alex’s birthday, and the phone unlocked. To her surprise, the first app the saw that was running was that SHE app. She laughed to herself, amused that her brother and Tiffany would be using such a thing. She’d heard about it and had been curious about it in the past, but didn’t really have any intentions of using it.

Still, it would be cool to at least download and scroll through, see what all the hype was about. She didn’t have to match with or add anyone. “Eh what the hell, c’est la vie,” Candace laughed. Installing the app on her phone. She put in some of her information such as her sex, age and height, as well as selecting a few random sizes she had no intention of actually shrinking too. After about five minutes of scrolling, she set her phone down on the coffee table next to Alex’s.

“Well, might as well grab a shower while I’m here,” she said to herself, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

Turning on the warm water of the shower, Candace stood and enjoyed the steamy flow of water. It washed through her fiery, red hair, cleansing her pale skin. Candace closed her eyes as the water rushed over her, cupping her breasts in her hands. While she could stand to lose a little weight, most people wouldn’t have considered Candace fat, especially with plenty of her weight being in her hips and breasts.

She thought she could hear someone moving around outside of the bathroom door, but paid little attention to it. It was probably just Alex or Tiffany home from their errands. Turning the water off, she grabbed a towel and began to dry off her hair as her naked body stepped out of the shower and onto the soft, bathroom carpet.

--

Walking out his bedroom to grab a glass of water, Alex paused momentarily hearing the shower running and heard a feminine voice that sounded like humming. “Oh shit, perfect timing,” Alex smirked to himself and began searching for his phone. Walking into the living room, he spotted his phone laying on the coffee table. There was another phone laying next to it in a purple case. He paused, but shrugged it off. “She must’ve got a new one,” he mumbled to himself, as Tiffany typically had a red phone case. But, there was no one else he could think of that it belonged to so it must’ve been hers.

Opening up the SHE app, Alex got a new message. ‘FEMALE USER IN YOUR RESIDENCE’, it read. Alex paused for a second, having not seen this message before. Maybe Tiff had to re-install the app or something though. Had he pulled up his contacts on the app, he would’ve seen that Tiffany’s account was still active and this was separate, but bis train of thought was interrupted when he heard the water in the bathroom turn off.  Working quickly, he paired his account with the new one provided.

He stared at the screen and smiled. ‘CONFIRM SHRINKING?’ the screen read. He held his thumb over the button and began to wait. The bathroom door opened. Alex looked up and saw a naked woman standing there with a towel over her head. “And now,” he said aloud, pressing the button.

Instantaneously, Candace felt as if her stomach was in her throat as she rapidly descended down towards the floor. She let out a scream in panic, but her voice was now nearly inaudible to a normal sized person. 

The tiny woman was now in a soft sea of blue, which she hadn’t yet realized were shag carpet fibers roughly the size of her own body. She continued to look around and the situation started to dawn on her. The carpet her naked body was now wading through. The damp, red towel she had been using to dry her hair, now stretching over where she was just standing like a canopy. She was tiny. Candace could hear the what sounded like massive approaching footsteps, accompanied with a man’s laughter.

Grinning wildly, Alex couldn’t believe his plan worked perfectly. He had set programmed the settings to be a tiny bit bigger than normal, shrinking his beloved Tiffany to a half centimeter tall (five millimeters), as opposed to the two-millimeter heights they had been using in the past. It was still very small though, and he could barely contain himself as he lifted the towel off the bathroom floor, revealing his tiny prize beneath.

“HEY BABE, YOU LOOK GOOD!” he said aloud, unable to stifle his laughter. He loved this, towering over his half-centimeter girlfriend like a titan. Especially now, her naked body clean for the shower, his for the taking. “DID YOU LOSE WEIGHT RECENTLY?”

Candace’s jaw dropped. She could barely process the monolithic being before her. But she knew she needed to get his help….somehow.  “Alex, it’s me Candace!” she screamed, starting to wave her arms back and forth. “I don’t know what happened, I just shrunk! You need to help me get back to nor….”

“HMMMM, LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT YOU TIFF,” Alex said, bending to and plucking the tiny woman up in his hand, delicately manipulating her nude body between his fingers. He gently rubbed her body between his index finger and thumb, loving the feeling of her miniscule breasts. “I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THAT,” he teased.

“Fucking stop!” screamed a horrified Candace. She couldn’t believe how violating and humiliating this was. Her own brother was rubbing her bare breasts between his massive fingers. ‘Who the fuck uses this app for fun’, the tiny woman thought to herself.

Alex was not being gentle with his miniscule sister, and the entire time she feared that she would be ground into a pulp between his giant fingers. He deposited her on top of the coffee table in the living room, where she could only stare up at him in terror.

“LOOK AT YOU,” he said, with a cocky and confident expression on his face. “SO SMALL, SO HELPLESS.  I CAN LITERALLY DO ANYTHING I WANT WITH YOUR TINY ASS.”

Candace had no idea what to say and couldn’t say anything loud enough for Alex to listen, so she just stood there, anxiously waiting to hear what Alex would do next.

“UGH, SO MANY POSSIBILITIES WITH YOU,” Alex said, relishing in the power he had towering over (who he thought was) the love of his life. He then had an idea pop into his mind. “SAY BABE, I’M GONNA GO FOR A LITTLE JOG TODAY.  WHY DON’T YOU COME WITH ME,” he said.

He stared down at the tiny woman and laughed as she crossed her arms.  He knew that Tiffany would absolutely love what he was about to do. Truth be told, Tiffany probably would’ve loved what he was about to do, but unfortunately for Candace, she wasn’t Tiffany.

“PLAYING HARD TO GET, EH?” Alex said with a laugh, before reaching back down and picking up the tiny woman as she started to back away. “TOO BAD!”

Candace shrieked as Alex picked her nude body up between two fingers. She squirmed and continued to shout, but froze in fear when she saw what exactly Alex had in store for her. With his free hand, Alex had pulled back his shorts and underwear, revealing his large, girthy penis below. “Oh god, no! Not in there!” she screamed in horror. “Alex please not in there!”

“YOU LIKE IT BABY?  I GOT NEW, TIGHT UNDERWEAR JUST FOR YOU!” he teased, lowering Candace’s body down and rubbing her tiny form against the massive shaft of his penis. The sweaty, musty aroma caused Candace to throw up in her mouth, as she was tucked under the giant cock between the giant, sticky testicles.

“THERE, NICE AND SAFE,” Alex taunted, enjoying feeling her squirm around in there. “HAVE FUN IN THERE, SWEETIE!  I KNOW I WILL!”

“Alex wait….” Candace screamed, staring up towards his god-like face, though her view was cut off when he snapped his underwear shut, trapping her in darkness. She could hear his laughing and was thrown backwards, pressing further against his ballsack as he started walking.

“This is hell!  This is hell!” the older sister screamed, as Alex stepped out of his air-conditioned apartment into the hot, muggy air outside.

“PHEW, GONNA BE A SWEATY RUN,” he said with a laugh, giving his own crotch a playful squeeze. He could feel the tiny woman wriggling around down there and assumed she was having the time of her life.  “TWO MILES SOUND GOOD?” he said, breaking out into a steady jog.

While Alex’s jog only went on for about twenty minutes, it felt like an eternity for poor Candace. If it was hot and humid for Alex, it was an absolute nightmare for Candace. Every single stride he took threw her about somehow. Sometimes it caused her to land face-first into the sweaty fabric of his underwear, sometimes she collided with the flesh of his massive thighs, and sometimes she fall backwards, in the putrid skin of her younger brother’s balls.

With a pounding headache as a result of the heat and motion along with the foul odor making her nauseous, Candace was in a bad way, praying that somehow she’d be freed from her awful prison soon.

Alex had intended for his jog to be much longer, but this heat was just too much. He called it quits relatively early on, and began walking back to the apartment. Along the route, he couldn’t help but take note of a group of attractive women doing yoga in the park, and fantasies about shrinking them started to race through his mind. As this happened, his penis seemed to spring back to life, growing in size as a result of the arousal, now starting to batter the tiny woman in his crotch as well.

As he returned back to his apartment, Alex cranked up the air conditioning and took a moment to enjoy silence and tranquility of his home. He smiled as he felt the tiny struggles of “Tiffany” coming from within his crotch. “FIIIIIIIINE, I GUESS I’LL LET YOU OUT,” he said with a fake exasperated sigh.

Reaching down into his underwear, he pulled out the tiny, naked woman and gently placed her atop their dining room table. The combination of light and air temperature much cooler than where she just was nearly sent poor Candace into shock.

“HAVE FUN DOWN THERE, BABY?” the giant asked, standing with his hands on his hips, loving the visual of his tiny “fiancée” having to bend over and catch her breath. “COME HERE, LET ME GET A KISS,” he teased picking her back up and lifting her towards her face.

“Alex wait!” Candace screamed, having finally just caught her breath. “Put me down!”

Bringing the half-centimeter woman up to his face, Alex planted a playful, loud “MWWWAHHHH” on her body.  “PHEW, YOU KINDA STINK BABE,” he mocked. “I THINK WE BOTH NEED A SHOWER.”

With Candace enclosed inside of his fist, Alex made his way to the bathroom. As he deposited her on the white, bathroom vanity, he gave her a playful wink, and then began to strip out of his sweaty clothes.

“This is so fucked up,” Candace mumbled to herself, watching her titanic younger brother shed his clothing. “How does he expect me to shower with him?!  I’ll drown!”

These thoughts started to race through the mind of Alex as well. But a solution popped into his mind, one where he gave a twisted grin down to the shrunken woman on the countertop.  A grin that sent chills down her spine.

“SO, I THINK I’M GONNA HAVE TO SHOWER FIRST, AND WE’LL WASH YOU UP LATER,” he started to say. “I’M GONNA HAVE TO PUT YOU SOMEWHERE FOR SAFE KEEPING THOUGH, AND I THINK I KNOW JUST THE PLACE BABY….” He said, his booming voice trailing off at the very end.

Turning around, Alex leaned forward, showing off his gargantuan ass to Candace, who’s jaw dropped out of fear and dread. Her worst fears were confirmed when Alex pulled his cheeks apart a bit, revealing his asshole to her. He turned back. “IF YOU GUESSED YOU’RE GOING UP THERE, YOU’RE RIGHT!” he laughed.

Hysterical now, Candace began screaming her head off as Alex gripped her body once more. She could tell he was enjoying this way too much, catching a view of his now fully erect penis as he maneuvered her towards his backside. 

Holding her squirming body against his asshole for a moment, Alex closed his eyes and just enjoyed the sensations. Then he took one big breath in. “IN YOU GO!” he laughed. His anus puckered. Candace screamed once last time but she was no match, as Alex’s finger inserted her straight into his rectum. She watched helplessly as the sphincter seemed to seal behind her, cutting off all light.

“Oh god, this can’t be happening,” the tiny woman wept, curling up into a ball and breaking down into tears. She was now in the absolute grossest place on (or rather, in) the human body, and of her brother of all people!

In a desperate attempt to free herself, the tiny woman crawled towards the sphincter, and furiously began pounding on it, trying her best to pry it open. It was a failed attempt, but did not go unnoticed by Alex.

“Oh dang,” he laughed, turning the hot water on in the shower. “I like that. Gonna have to put her up there more often!” While the tiny woman desperately struggled inside of his rectum, Alex took the time standing under the water to begin to pleasure himself. While Candace may have been in hell, Alex felt like he was in heaven right now, eventually orgasming and shooting his load down the drain.

“Yep, definitely gonna do that more often,” he laughed, stepping out of the shower and drying off. He gave his ass cheek a playful slap, just to mess with “Tiffany” a bit more.

Walking out of the bathroom, he froze hearing a very familiar voice.

“Hey baby, how was your shower?”

Alex stopped, extremely confused right now. He slowly turned and saw Tiffany sitting on the couch, smiling at him while sipping an iced coffee.

“Wait…what’re you….I thought….how…?” he stuttered. “How are you out here right now?!”

“What are you talking about? I was just running some errands, I came home and put the groceries away while you were in the shower.  Remember, you were napping while I was gone.”

Alex went white as a ghost, he knew that he was going to have some explaining to do. Then he saw that same phone still sitting on the table.  He initially thought it belonged to Tiff, but she had her own phone in her left hand.

“Is everything alright?” Tiffany asked, as Alex went wide eyed.

“I don’t know,” he mumbled. “Do you know whos’ phone that is?”

Alex explained to Tiff how there was a woman in the bathroom he shrunk and thought was her. He also detailed everything he had done with her and told his fiancée the woman was currently massaging his prostate. Though initially frustrated, Tiff was a bit flattered that Alex wanted to do that to her instead. It didn’t take long for Alex and Tiffany to decipher who the phone actually belonged to.

“So wait, your older sister is currently in your ass?” Tiffany said, as both she and Alex entered a state of panic.

“Shit!” Alex yelled and dropped his pants, reaching back and inserting a finger, reaching around and trying to locate his half-centimeter sister. After several seconds, he pulled his finger out, unable to find her.

What Alex did not realize was that in the pitch blackness of his tunnel, Candace had blindly stumbled and badly twisted her ankle. It wasn’t broken, but it was bad enough she could not stand on it or walk by herself.

“What if something happened to her?” Alex said, starting to hyperventilate. “We need to go to the hospi….”

“Baby stop!” Tiffany shouted, grabbing him by his shoulders. “We can figure this out.” She took a deep breath and grabbed her phone. “How small did you make her?”

“What’re you?”

“How small?”

Alex sighed. “Half-centimeter,” he said, very embarrassed at the whole situation.

Tiffany smiled and shook her head while she continued to type something into her phone. “Okay, my settings are the same as hers. Shrink me down and I’ll go get her?”

With a surprised look Alex, pulled Tiff close and gave her a hug and a kiss. He wasn’t really worried about anything bad happening to her, they both been inside each other’s bodies before. Just another experiment with the app for the two of them. “Okay, be careful in there,” he said,

“Yeah, yeah,” she laughed, as he hit the button and she dwindled down into the carpet. She had to admit, she was getting very excited as Alex picked her up and brought her to his giant ass. Unlike Candace, she voluntarily crawled into his putrid asshole, hearing him try and fail to stifle a moan as she did so.

Holding her phone out in front of her with the flashlight on, Tiffany slowly started to make her way through her boyfriend’s rectum. Unlike Candace, she did not at all mind being inside here, and actually would’ve found it rather erotic if she wasn’t looking for her future sister-in-law. Still, she found the heat and intimacy arousing, and enjoyed listening to the sounds of her boyfriend’s body from the inside.

“Hello?  Candace, where are you?” she began to call out.  It only took several shouts before she could hear the sounds of a person crying in response. “Hang on, I’m coming to you,” she said as she started off in that direction.

After shouting beck and forth, Tiffany finally came across Candace, sitting down and clutching her right leg. “Hey!” she said, rushing forward and giving the crying woman a tight hug. “It’s alright, I’m here now,” she said, doing everything possible to comfort her.

“Thanks,” Candace said tearfully. “I don’t know what’s going on, I didn’t even want to shrink. On top of that my ankle is all fucked up too!”

With an embarrassed sigh, Tiffany sat down and went on to tell Candace everything. She told her about how she and Alex liked to play around with this to spice up their sex life, and how Alex probably mistook Candace for Tiffany in the shower.

“You two are so fucking deviant!” Candace said, finally cracking a smile and shaking her head.

“Hey no judgement, we’re both inside your brother’s asshole right now,” Tiffany teased back as the two laughed. “Speaking of which we should probably get out of here.  Need help walking?”

Slowly making their way back down the putrid tunnel, Tiffany has helping hold Candace up with her arm around her shoulder as Candace limped forward. Their could hear gurgling coming from Alex’s stomach or intestines and did not want to be here any longer than was necessary. As the duo reached the tightly clenched sphincter, Tiffany pushed on it a few times,

Sitting on the couch in his underwear, Alex had a headset on and was playing his favorite first-person shooter. He felt an uncomfortable gurgling coming from his abdomen and placed a hand there, hoping that both Tiffany and Candace were okay.

He had missed the first text message sent by Tiffany but did see her second one. The message seemed kind of frantic, and Alex felt another rumble in his guts. Removing his underwear, he spread his legs and slowly inserted a finger, prying his asshole open. He smiled watching two half-centimeter woman tumble out onto the couch.

Having just escaped Alex’s digestive system, Tiffany and Candace started to regain their bearings, when an horrid echoing noise followed them, accompanied with an awful smelling aroma.

“What the hell is wrong with you, Alex?!” shouted the tiny Tiffany, as Candace gagged in disgust. They just heard the massive laughing of Alex high above them, mocking their naked bodies.

“LOOKS LIKE YOU TWO GOT OUT JUST IN TIME!” he laughed, before grabbing his phone to restore Tiffany.

After growing Tiffany back to normal, she insisted on taking a much needed shower. She brought Candace with her into the bathroom, where she would gently wash her off in the warm water of the sink. 

While Tiffany was in the bathroom Alex was tasked with preparing a bucket of ice for Candace to rest her ankle in once she got back to normal. After filling the bucket with ice, he noticed Candace’s phone still on the table. He didn’t know why he did it, but he made sure to favorite Candace’s account, saving her settings for the future.

End Notes:

--

More chapters to come.  Stay tuned!

Chapter 5 - Tits Up by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter in this story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Tiffany stood in the kitchen, chopping up meat and vegetables to add to the new Crock Pot she was using. She had taken a personal day off work to stay home and relax, since she had plenty of vacation time built up. Her mom had been telling her about a new soup recipe that she wanted to try, and she figured today was the perfect day to give it a shot.

It had been one of the more relaxing days to herself she had experienced in a long time.  Her beloved boyfriend, Alex, was off at work, teaching history to rowdy high school students, while she slept in late and had the entire bed to herself.  After getting up, Tiff met her mom, Dana, at a nearby restaurant where they got brunch and mimosas. She spent the afternoon curled up on the couch with a cup of hot tea, a warm blanket, and a good book. It was not until she started texting Alex that she actually felt a bit bad.

Being under a lot of stress at work since it was the week before finals, Alex was feeling the pressure from his boss as well as his class.  He texted Tiffany early that he had been chewed out by the school Principal (and their boss), Megan. That and he had parent teacher conferences in the afternoon, which meant listening to a bunch of parents whine and bitch that their kids were failing and it was all Alex’s fault.

From the message he was sending her, Tiffany could tell her fiancée was clearly very stressed and probably just wanted to collapse on the couch when he got home. She had another idea, one that she thought would cheer him right up.

--

Alex pulled into the apartment parking lot, exhaled deeply and just sat in the car in silence. It had been a hellacious day, and part of him just wanted to pound his forehead into his steering wheel repeatedly until he passed out. He heard his phone vibrate in the cup holder and couldn’t help but smile, seeing Tiffany’s text. She was telling him dinner was ready and also that she hoped she could help him feel better.

“I like the sound of that,” Alex laughed to himself, siding his phone into his pocket as he got out of the car and walked up to his apartment.

Knowing Alex was about to unlock their front door and walk in at any moment, Tiffany was finishing up using the SHE app. She was connected to Alex’s phone and thought it would be funny to surprise him the second he walked through the door. She got her chance, as the front door started to open.

“Hey baby,” she called out, as Alex started to walk into the apartment. Before he could say a single word, Tiffany pressed a button on her thumb, and Alex quickly dwindled down. She didn’t shrink him to their previously tiny size of two-millimeters tall, rather but he did shrink all the way down to one foot tall.

“What the hell?” Alex said, looking around confused. He had been shrunken multiple times in the past, but this was new for him. He was far bigger than his normal shrunken size.

“Oh my god!  You look so cute like that!” Tiffany said getting up off the couch and walking over to her shrunken lover. She closed the front door, as he was far to small to reach the knob, bent down, and plucked him up with two hands, holding him like an infant.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes,” she said, licking her finger and using it to tear off Alex’s shirt, tossing it aside. She didn’t really like that shirt anyway, so no harm in getting rid of it. She placed Alex on the table and watched as he removed his pants, now just standing on the table, a foot tall, in his underwear.

Leaning forward, Tiffany planted a giant, wet kiss on her shrunken boyfriend’s face, giggling watching his surprised reaction.  “Like what you see?” she teased, slowly pulling off her shirt, revealing the lacy black bra underneath.  She watched as he nodded, and using two fingers Tiffany delicately ripped Alex’s underwear off, revealing the tiny, yet still rock-hard erection underneath.

“Mmmmm, is that for me,” she asked, licking her lips. Alex gasped as Tiffany brought him towards her face and planted another massive kiss on him, this one right on his crotch. Her giant tongue extended and began to fondle his miniscule cock and balls, teasing him and only getting him more and more excited.

Suddenly, Tiffany’s giant mouth opened, and enveloped Alex’s shrunken package. He moaned loudly by the sheer force of Tiffany sucking him off. The tiny guy lasted less than a minute, before blowing a miniscule load into the giant mouth of his girlfriend.

With a sexy smile and giggle, Tiffany swallowed, assuming she had just gulped down the seminal fluid Alex had just shot out into her mouth.  “Feeling better?” the giant woman asked, taking note of Alex trying to catch his breath after the giant blowjob.

Alex’s heart rate was finally starting to settle.  “Yeah…that was…amazing,” he panted, unable to look away from his titanic beauty of a fiancée.

“Come on, it’s time for dinner,” Tiffany said, setting Alex’s one-foot tall body on the dining room table, and placed one large bowl of soup in between them.

“Ummm, that’s a little big for me, don’t you think, Tiff?” Alex laughed, studying the giant bowl of soup.

Tiffany just shot her shrunken boyfriend a smile.  “More like not big enough!” Alex didn’t even protest as Tiffany grabbed her phone and clearly punched in some new settings.  He was having fun, and didn’t mind shrinking down to a mere two inches tall.

He just shrugged looking up at his much larger girlfriend.  “Still bigger than normal,” he laughed to himself. Tiffany reached down and delicately lifted up her tiny lover, planting another massive kiss upon his tiny body. 

“Eat up, babe!  We’re sharing tonight,” Tiffany teased, gingerly lowering Alex’s naked body into the warm suit.  The broth came about up to his chin, so Tiffany did him a favor and tilted the bowl towards her mouth, slurping in the liquid and making it a little more manageable.  At two inches tall, Alex wasn’t worried about being accidentally scooped up and eaten by Tiffany.  He didn’t know if he’d even fit on her spoon in all honesty.

Finishing their bowl of soup together, Tiffany removed her shrunken boyfriend from the bowl and licked him all over, cleaning him up in her own personal way.  “Hmmm, you’re still a little sticky,” Tiffany giggled, bringing him over to the kitchen sink and starting a slow, warm stream of water.  She gently began to wash and massage Alex’s two inch body in the water.  She smiled, loving how relaxed he currently looked.  “Feel nice?” she smiled, just getting a thumbs up in response. 

Forming her giant lips into an “O” shape, Tiffany let her cool breath wash over Alex’s shrunken naked body, slowly drying him off. She carried her tiny boyfriend over to the couch, placing him on the coffee table.  The giant woman pulled off her bra, exposing her voluptuous breasts to her shrunken lover.

“HMMMMMM,” Tiffany exhaled, plucking up Alex’s body as she laid down on the couch, placing him between her giant breasts.  As she flipped channels to put on a sitcom, she also grabbed her phone.  “Time to adjust your settings!” she laughed, preparing to shrink Alex once more.

“Wait, how small am I getting?” Alex said, standing up on Tiffany’s chest, slightly worried. 

“DON’T WORRY, YOU’LL BE FINE.  I’M THINKING ANT SIZED,” she teased, not giving her boyfriend any more opportunities to argue. Before he knew it, Alex was reduced further, down to a quarter of an inch tall.  “HEY YOU’RE STILL BIGGER THAN THE FIRST TIME YOU WENT IN MY PUSSY, OR WHEN SHELLEY ALMOST ATE YOU!”

“Yeah or when you got swallowed by my dick,” Alex said aloud, knowing there was no way Tiffany could hear him.  Much to his enjoyment, Tiffany lifted and carefully placed his body atop her left breast.  It took Alex a moment to gain his footing, and walked towards the nipple slightly larger than his own body.

“Holy crap,” Alex mumbled studying the giant, protruding nipple which dwarfed his miniscule form.  He felt Tiffany’s chest rise and fall underneath his feet as she let out a relaxed sigh.  “I think you’ll like this babe,” Alex laughed to himself.  He began to rub his hands against the giant nipple in a circular motion. He was amazed at the firm, cold texture of it, and began to lose himself in the moment, soon pressing his entire naked body against the tit.

Tiffany closed her eyes and let out a small moan. Though she was tempted to start pleasuring herself right now, the giant woman decided against it. She just wanted to enjoy the sensation of her tiny boyfriend essentially worshipping her nipple.  “MMMMM, THAT FEELS NICE, BABY,” Tiffany said, finally opening her eyes, starring down at her tiny lover.  Reaching down, Tiffany plucked up Alex’s body, bringing him to her mouth and planting another giant kiss upon his tiny body.  “LET’S GO TO BED SWEETIE!”

After carrying her fiancée to the bedroom, Tiffany crawled into bed, choosing not to wear a top.  Normally she wouldn’t do this, but she thought it would be cute to go to sleep with Alex sleeping atop her nipple.  Alex was totally fine with this, and made himself comfortable atop Tiffany’s areola as she reached over and turned off the lights.  The two lovebirds drifted off to sleep, Tiffany sleeping on her back and Alex on her tit.

After about three hours, Alex began to wake up after tossing and turning.  As sexy as he thought this was, even he had to admit that trying to sleep on a giant nipple was very uncomfortable.  “Damn, wish we could shrink a pillow or some blankets,” Alex said, shaking his head.  He was starting to get a bit cold, still being naked after all.  Feeling the texture of the “ground” beneath him, it became clear he wasn’t the only one getting cold.

“Alright, time to get back to normal,” he said, struggling to his feet.  He stumbled around momentarily, his eyes taking a moment to adjust to the darkness.  Taking in the sites of his giant girlfriend, Alex realized she fell asleep with her phone in her hand.  Alex glanced down at his phone, which thankfully shrunk with him.  Scrolling through the settings, he realized that the only way he was growing back is if Tiffany did it, she was the one controlling this shrinking session after all.

“Well shit,” Alex said, before typing out a text to Tiffany.  He heard the giant *DING* of the phone going off, seeing the giant iPhone delicately being held in Tiffany’s hand.  Alex watched as the titanic head of his girlfriend began to stir, eyes just barely open as she glanced at her phone. Alex watched as his girlfriend stared at the device in her hand, placing her thumb on the screen.  His excitement was shortly lived, as Tiffany’s head fell back down to the pillow and her eyes closed once more.

“God dammit, wake up Tiff!” Alex shouted in frustration. Then he started to feel that awkward sensation that occurred right before an individual shrank. 

As Tiffany woke up momentarily and glanced at her cell phone, her half-asleep brain didn’t process the message that Alex had sent her.  Instead, her thumb had landed on the SHE app, which she had forgotten to close out.  Holding onto the app, Tiffany’s finger inadvertently started to drag across the size settings. Alex’s settings were already set to be shrunk, and Tiffany had activated them once more.

Before he knew it, Alex quickly diminished in size once again.  By the time he came back to his senses, he was staring in awe.  Tiffany’s giant nipple had gone from two or three times as big as Alex’s body, to now the size of a towering skyscraper.  “What the hell,” the nearly microscopic man mumbled. 

Hands now shaking in panic, Alex frantically typed out another text towards Tiffany, telling her he had shrunken once again and needed to grow back.  His text went unnoticed, as Tiffany was out cold, ironically enough dreaming about her fiancée.

“Okay, still gotta find a way to wake her up,” Alex said, trying to catch his breath and maintain some sense of calm. He began to walk towards the monolithic nipple, which now seemed like a much more stressful ordeal at this much tinier size. 

In the darkness, Alex was doing his best to mind his surroundings, though his racing thoughts meant that he wasn’t paying as much attention as he needed to.

Without warning, Alex felt his right foot suddenly slip, the rest of his body following.  Much to Alex’s shock, his right foot did not land on the skin of the areola on Tiffany’s chest.  Instead, there was nothing, a hole that Alex’s miniscule body was now plummeting down. 

Alex had stumbled across a near microscopic opening on Tiffany’s areola and ended up slipping and falling down a strange dark tunnel.  As he slowly continued to slide downward, it dawned on Alex that this was one of the milk ducts on Tiffany’s chest.

The damp walls of the tunnel rubbed against Alex’s naked body, which nearly made the tiny guy vomit. Thinking quickly, Alex tried to slow his descent by pressing his legs out against the other side of the tunnel.  With his back against one side and his feet pressing against the other, Alex seemed to be frozen in mid-air.  “Well, at least I stopped,” he mumbled to himself. 

In the pitch-blackness of the tunnel he had been descending down, Alex realized he needed some source of light.  He had been clutching his cell phone with a death grip this entire time, knowing it was his only way to contact his giantess of a girlfriend.

Finally able to use his phone, Alex activated his flashlight.  “Oh my god,” he whispered, able to exam the strange inner world around him. His phone illuminated the reddish walls around him, that his body was delicately wedged between.  As he flashed the device downward, he gasped.  Lurking below him was what looked like a deep white pool.  It didn’t take long for Alex to realize he was staring at a pool of Tiffany’s breast milk. 

Speechless, Alex’s hands started to shake.  He never felt more insignificant that he did right now.  As his hands started to shake, Alex noticed too late that his phone was slipping out of his grasp. “Crap, no!” Alex shouted, as he desperately tried to re-grab his phone.

Alex was not quick enough, and was now surrounded by the darkness of Tiffany’s milk duct.  After about two second he heard a distant and tiny splash, and knew that his phone was lost in Tiffany’s chest.  Feeling his heart racing in his chest and his palms started to sweat.  He was losing strength in his legs and feared he would start sliding downward at any instant.  He feared that if he ended up in that pool of breastmilk below him, he would not have the strength to climb all the way out.  It would be too slippery for any progress, and he’d be trapped within his girlfriend’s breast for who knows how long.

Fearing this was now a life and death situation, Alex shouted, trying to muster up strength in a second wind.  He pressed with his legs as hard as he could against one wall, while forcing his back against the other wall.  Slowly, he began to process of climbing up out of Tiffany’s milk duct. 

The process was exhausting, and seemed to go on forever.  Alex screamed as it felt like his quads were on fire, but he knew there was no turning back now.  He could start to feel the much cooler air of the bedroom just above him as opposed to the sweltering heat of inside Tiffany’s chest. 

With the rhythmic thumbing of Tiffany’s heart pounding in the background, Alex shouted one last time as he heaved himself up out of the deep death trap and back onto the sprawling surface of Tiffany’s areola. 

Gasping for air, the miniscule man momentarily staggered to his feet, before collapsing back down in exhaustion.  He couldn’t keep his eyes open anymore.

Several hours later, Tiffany awoke with a giant yawn.  She was still very out of it and noticed that her phone was in her hand.  “Oh, better grow Alex back,” she giggled glancing down at her chest expecting to see her shrunken, soon-to-be husband.  She was very surprised when she couldn’t see him.  And very worried.

“Alex?  Alex where’d you go, baby?” she asked aloud.

It was a noise louder than anything Alex had heard before in his life.  He shot up out of his sleep and began looking around in a panic.  He instantly remembered where he was and how absolutely tiny he was.  Then he turned towards the giant face of his girlfriend after hearing her speak. 

“ALEX, WHERE’D YOU GO BABY?”  The words echoed throughout the room.  If Tiffany’s nipple was a skyscraper, the word mountain wouldn’t do Tiffany justice.  She was practically omnipotent.  Essentially, a god to her tiny fiancée. 

Alex wasn’t an idiot, and new it was absolutely impossible to get Tiffany’s attention at such a tiny size.  His only means of communication were lost deep within her chest somewhere.  He was completely at her mercy.

“Hmmm, let’s see if this works,” Tiffany said, still laying in bed topless while she glanced over at her phone.  She opened the app and was relieved to see it was still working fine.  When she pulled up Alex’s profile, she was stumped.  It seemed to say he was smaller than a millimeter tall, but that couldn’t have been right.  She set it to a quarter inch the previous night, didn’t she.

As she pressed the button reading RE-GROW NOW.  She paused momentarily before hitting the button.  In the blink of an eye the naked, sticky body of Alex seemed to appear out of nowhere, laying across Tiffany’s body.

“Wha….Alex?!”  Tiffany shouted, having the air knocked out of her.  “Where’d you come from?”

Alex could just lay there across Tiff’s body for a second, breathing heavily and trying to collect himself.  He finally gathered himself enough to look at Tiffany and say “It’s a long story.”  He proceeded to explain everything that happened the previous night once Tiffany had accidentally shrunk him further.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” Tiffany shouted, now starting to tear up as she embraced her future husband. 

As Tiffany hugged Alex tightly in her nude state, Alex couldn’t help but start to rub her back and massage her breasts, realizing his new phone was likely lost forever deep inside there.

End Notes:

--

More to come!

Chapter 6 - Unexpcted Visits by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a little while but here's the next chapter!  Hope you enjoy!

--

Knowing that her husband, Alex, would be home reasonably soon, Tiffany’s heart started to race.  Their lives were busy with wedding planning, and it had been over two-weeks since they couple had played around with anything size-related involving their favorite app.  Today, she planned on changing that.  While Alex was out running errands, Tiffany planned on shrinking herself down to the size of an ant as a gift for her giant husband to be played with however he desired.

 

Sitting on the couch, Tiffany started to think about her giant of a husband toying with her however he wanted.  Tiffany had an ashamed erotic fantasy of being the size of an ant in the palm of Alex’s hand.  She wanted to be pleasuring herself, staring up at him while he jacked off, maybe even showering her in cum.  She hadn’t told Alex about this, keeping it to herself, but today she thought she would take a chance and see if it could happen naturally.

 

Stripping out of her clothes, Tiffany planted her bare ass on the coffee table, not caring about how this might be considered unsanitary.  She sent off an excited and cryptic text to Alex, instructing him to check the coffee table when he got home, and to check the size app.  She received an excited text back from Alex essentially saying *can’t wait*.

 

“Alright, we got this,” Tiffany said to herself, biting her lower lip.  She looked around to make sure the surroundings were safe.  She didn’t see any bugs or anything nearby, which definitely reassured her.  She adjusted her settings to be tiny at the size of a half-centimeter tall with Alex being in control of her settings.  Taking a deep breath, Tiffany pressed the big button on her phone saying “CONFIRM SHRINKING?”

 

Tiffany felt that familiar sensation of her body diminishing down onto the wooden surface of their coffee table.  Even though she had been shrunken before it was something she still hadn’t gotten used to.  Once she was tiny, she tried her best to take a tasteful nude selfie, covering her nipples with her arm.  “Can’t wait till you’re home!” it read.  Alex responded by telling her he would be there as soon as he could.

 

Sitting down leaning up against an empty water glass on the coffee table, Tiff exhaled.  “Shit, should’ve turned the T.V. on,” she laughed to herself out loud.  She had put Alex in control of her settings because she thought the idea of having no control was extremely arousing.  She didn’t want to ask Alex to grow her back for fear of ruining the mood.

 

About ten minutes passed with the tiny woman walking barefoot around the coffee table, when she heard the front door start to unlock.  With her heart racing, Tiffany placed her cell phone down and tried to decide on a sexy pose to trike for Alex to find her in.  Feeling naughty, the ant-sized Tiffany propped herself up against the side of the empty water glass.  The condensation send a chill down her spine but she didn’t care.  She was totally in her zone right now.

 

With her back against the glass, she spread her legs wide.  Her left hand firmly grasped her left tit, gently massaging the nipple.  Her right hand snaked down to her crotch and began to gently stroke her shaved pussy lips.  “I’m ready baby,” she whispered, biting her lower lip.

 

As the front door opened, Tiffany’s eyes lit up with excitement, and then nearly turned to screaming.  The person standing in the doorway of their apartment was not Alex.  Not even close.

 

Standing in the doorway was an absolutely massive woman, who would be considered a bit heavy set to  Tiffany at normal sized.  The woman was a brunette in her late forties, with a large pair of breasts hidden behind her blueish-grey t-shirt.  This woman was Tiffany’s mother, Dana.

 

“TIFF ARE YOU HERE?” the giant woman called out, walking into the apartment.  “ALEX?  I’M DROPPING OFF THE KEY I BORROWED.”  When there was no answer, Dana just shrugged and closed the door behind her.  “GUESS I’LL WAIT TILL THOSE KIDS SHOW UP.”

 

As the titanic woman made her way into the apartment, she entered the living room, her eyes focused on the couch directly behind the coffee table.  “Shit!  Why did she have to come by today?” the naked, bug-sized Tiffany shouted in a panic, frantically looking for a place where she could hide.  She didn’t have very many options, but knew that the clear glass of water was not at all suitable.  “Crap, crap, crap!” the tiny woman muttered, getting up and running towards the large, black television remote. 

 

As the tiny naked woman stood behind the giant remote, she started feeling around frantically, realizing that her cell phone was not on her.  She looked and saw it lying on the tabletop near the large glass of water.  Before she had a chance to react and make a break to grab the phone, a looming shadow appeared.  Tiffany looked up and saw her mother’s giant foot descending towards the table.  She was about to make it her footrest!

 

Having removed her shoes upon entering the house like a polite guest, Dana sank into the incredibly comfortable couch.  Thinking nothing of it, Tiffany’s mother raised her right foot and placed it atop the coffee table.  She had no way of knowing that she had just crushed her daughter’s incredibly tiny cell phone.

 

“No, mom what the hell did you do!” Tiffany screamed, as her mother adjusted her foot.  She could see the phone’s pulverized remains.  Thoughts of being trapped at this tiny size started to race through her mind and she began to tear up.  This lasted for a few seconds before she remembered something: Alex had been shrunken before and lost his phone down Shelley’s throat, and she had been able to return him to normal on her phone. Then she looked down and smiled slightly, remembering Alex lost his phone inside of her nipple, and it was probably still there.  “Okay, I guess just gotta wait till Alex…”

 

“Well, might as well turn on the T.V.,” Dana yawned, grabbing the remote and Tiffany’s only source of cover.  Tiffany panicked realizing she was now out in the open with her giant mother so close.  As she heard the television turn on, she figured it was best just to try and stay still.  Hopefully Alex would be home any minute now.

 

Not prepared for how loud the T.V.’s volume would be at her miniscule size, Tiffany nearly jumped out of her skin when her mother turned on an action movie in the middle of a car chase.  She took a few deep breaths as she turned to face the television realizing it was just a false alarm.

 

“EWWW, IS THAT AN ANT?” the giant, booming voice called out, sending a chill down Tiffany’s spine.  The tiny woman slowly turned, only to see her massive mother sitting on the couch lean forward, eyes fixated directly on her. 

 

“M…mom it’s me!” Tiffany said, trying to mentally will herself to raise her arms but found her body unable to move out of fear.  “Please I’m not a bug!” 

 

None of these words had any meaning to Dana, primarily because she couldn’t hear them.  She reached down, her chubby hand totally enveloping Tiffany’s tiny nude body, threatening to crush her into a pulp.  “God dammit,” Dana mumbled under her breath, rolling Tiffany’s tiny body around between her thumb and index finger.  “You’d think Tiff would keep a cleaner house.  I thought I taught her better than that.”

 

“Fuck!” Tiffany screamed, feeling her mom finally roll her in a way where she could get free for a second.  “You did,” she shouted, then cursing herself for feeling like she needed to answer her mother’s questions. 

 

“Well, I guess I’m doing work here as well,” Dana side, looking back at the tiny creature.  “It’s a pretty ugly bug, I probably could just crush it!”  This did not sit well with Tiffany, both being called ugly and being threatened to be crushed. 

 

At that moment, Dana heard a bird calling outside which caught her attention.  “You know, it’s such a nice day out, I think we’ll go outside.  I’ll let you go in the garden,” she said with a smile, not bothering to put her shoes back on as she carried her shrunken prize outside.

 

Living in a first floor unit of the small building, Alex and Tiffany shared a garden with their next door neighbor, a woman in her late twenties named Krystal.  Alex and Krystal both seemed to get along very well, though they didn’t know each other very well.  Tiffany normally liked Krystal, but did have to admit sometimes it felt like the woman was flirting with Alex.  She did her best to take it as a compliment and while also keeping an eye on her.

 

With Krystal not outside, Dana realized she had the garden to herself.  “Here you go, little guy,” she laughed, dropping the tiny woman into the soft, muddy soil.  It had rained the previous night, and the ground was still soft. 

 

Tiffany’s tiny body landed on the soft ground with a yelp.  She shook the cobwebs loose in her head, before staring back up at her monolithic mom.  The giant woman seemed to be waiting for Tiffany to run off.  “What the hell do you want me to do?!” Tiffany shouted, throwing her arms in the air at the giant woman.  She took a few steps back, seeing her mom scrunch her toes.  Toes that absolutely dwarfed her.

 

“Go on, run along!” the giant woman laughed, standing there with her hands on her hips.  “What’re you waiting for, you don’t wanna get squished do you?!”

 

Tiffany turned back towards the garden that now seemed like a forbidding jungle to her.  She could hear a blue jay calling high above her, though it might as well have been a pterodactyl to her.  She took a few steps towards the dense, flowery jungle and paused.  “Not a chance I’m going in there,” she mumbled.

 

“FINE, SUIT YOURSELF,” Dana sighed in an annoyed tone.  

 

Not liking her mother’s tone, the shrunken and naked Tiffany turned and immediately started to scream.  Her mother’s heel was already in the dirt, the giant woman started to lower her foot down.  “Mom don’t!  I’m not a fucking bug!” screamed Tiffany, who pivoted and started to try and sprint in the other direction.  Despite the fact that the ground had some give underneath her, she knew there was zero chance that she’d survive underneath the full weight of her mother’s foot.

 

With a grin, Dana brought her foot down into the soft foot, right where that pathetic bug was standing.  “Hah, got it,” she laughed as she scrunched her toes in satisfaction.  “Stupid bug, didn’t even try to survive.” 

 

Dana began walking back into Tiffany’s apartment, unaware of the fact that Tiffany’s tiny body was now stuck to the base of her big toe.  Every step threatened to crush the tiny woman, her body sticking to her mother’s toe while she screamed hysterically in fear.

 

--

 

Walking through the parking lot to his apartment door, Alex’s heart was racing.  He knew his fiancee was currently the size of an ant and naked on the dining room table.  His mind was running through fantasies about all the things he’d be able to do with her.

 

“Honey I’m home!” he said in a loud and playful tone, throwing the door open.  “Where are….” he froze, seeing the smiling face of Tiffany’s mother who was currently sitting on his couch. 

 

“Hi Alex!  Expecting someone else?” she said with a smile.  She could tell he was clearly not expecting to see her here.

 

“Oh yeah…just um….looking for Tiff,” Alex stuttered.  It wasn’t the fact that Dana had shown up unexpected that had thrown him off so much.  What really made him uncomfortable was her giant bare foot on the coffee table where he knew Tiffany was supposed to be.  “Have uh…have you seen her at all?”

 

Dana sighed.  “Nope, can’t say I have.  She’s not answering her phone either.”  That made Alex really nervous.  He decided to sit on the couch next to his future mother-in-law and try to be sneaky while examining the table.  The two made small talk while Dana was focusing on the T.V.  Alex was starting to panic, as there was absolutely no sign of Tiffany on the table. 

 

Pulling out his phone, he opened the SHE App, now concerned that Tiffany had shrunken herself too small for him to see.  He was puzzled when he saw her settings.  It still read that she was a half-centimeter tall and that Alex could still control her size.  “Baby where are you???” he fired off in a text message, which he did not get an answer to. 

 

Thinking quickly, Alex decided to end their game and just grow Tiffany back.  However as he attempted this, he received a notification through the app stating that “THE PERSON DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO GROW BACK, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER”.

 

“What the hell?!” Alex shouted in an annoyed tone. 

 

This seemed to startle Dana as well.  “What?  What happened?”

 

“Oh, nothing,” Alex mumbled, trying to play it cool.  “Just something on my phone.”

 

“Gotcha, for a second I thought there was another bug on the coffee table or something,” Dana casually mentioned. 

 

Alex froze.  “Wait, what happened?”

 

“Oh yeah earlier you guys had this really ugly bug on your coffee table.  You know, you too really need to do more clean….”

 

“That bug, what did you do with it,” Alex said, fearing the worst. 

 

“Oh I put it in your garden outside and….” Dana started to say.  She couldn’t finish her sentence before Alex was out the door.  “And I stepped on it,” Dana mumbled to no one, throwing her hands in the air in annoyance.

 

Out in the garden, Alex was on his knees doing his best to look like nothing was wrong.  “Tiffany?  Tiff are you here?  It’s me, Alex,” he whispered, trying not to hurt her tiny ears if she was down here.  After what felt like hours of searching, though only two minutes in reality, Alex was starting to lose hope.

 

“Ummm, what’re you doing Alex?” a feminine voice called out with a confused tone.  “Anything I can help with?”

 

Alex stood up, startled to see his gorgeous neighbor Krystal smiling and standing behind him.  Krystal was about the same height as Alex, which put her at least five to six inches taller than Tiffany (when she wasn’t shrunken).  Krystal, an African-American woman who was wearing her hair down past her shoulders, and wore a two-piece swimsuit which showed off her breasts and ass.  She raised her eyebrows seeing him on his hands and knees in their shared garden.  “So…whatcha doing?” she teased.

 

“I’m looking for something?” Alex said, trying not to sound annoyed. 

 

“In the garden?  What did you lose?”

 

Alex sighed, realizing he likely had to share this info with Krystal.  Maybe she could help somehow.  “Can you keep this to yourself?” he asked.  She just shrugged and nodded.  Alex blushed, extremely embarrassed as he was explaining the kinky aspects of his and Tiffany’s sex lives to Krystal.  He didn’t want to reveal too much, but had to mention how he and Tiffany liked to play with the SHE app, and that Tiffany was likely shrunken in the garden right now.

 

“Huh, well if it means anything I did see that woman trying to step on something under her toe before she went inside,” Krystal recalled.

 

“Wait Tiffany’s mom?!” Alex shouted in a panic.

 

“Sure, who knows she might still be on her foot or between her toes or something,” she said nervously.  She could see Alex was panicked.  “Well good luck with that, I’m gonna go sit by the pool for a bit.  By the way, we should try that SHE app of yours sometime,” she said with a smile before walking away.

 

Alex froze.  What the hell did she mean by that.  ‘No time for that’, he thought to himself.  Krystal had provided him with some insight as he rushed back into the apartment. Trying to look relatively calm before entering the apartment.  Upon entering, his apartment, he saw Dana still sitting on the couch watching T.V., resting her bare feet on the coffee table.

 

“Hey you’re back, she smiled, switching glances between the T.V. and her future son-in-law.  “Everything okay?”

 

“Yeah I think so,” Alex said, eyes instantly zeroing in on Dana’s feet.  Trying to be casual, he walked up to the coffee table and bent down to tie his shoe.  Dana smiled at him before turning her attention back to her show.  As Alex was crouched down, his eyes widened while studying Dana’s foot.

 

The combination of sweat and mud had caused Tiffany to stick to the big toe of her mother.  Each step Dana had taken threatened to obliterate her daughter’s shrunken body.  Tiffany’s only saving grace was that she had been high enough up on the toe when Dana was walking to not be sandwiched between the flesh and the ground.  However, Tiffany had now slipped down a little bit, just enough where is Dana got up her body would be right underneath the center of her mom’s toe.

 

“Thank god,” Alex said aloud in relief, not realizing how loud he said that until Dana turned right to him.  “I mean uh, looks like you’ve got a weird bug or something on your foot,” Alex muttered, his voice quivering. 

 

Dana started to pull her foot back to look at it and Alex sprung into action.  He did not need her to see Tiffany’s tiny body and either recognize her, which he did not want to deal with, or mistake her for a bug and finish her off.  Grabbing the sole of Dana’s giant foot, Alex paused got a reached for her big toe, more specifically the tiny woman stuck to it.

 

“Oh, Alex what’re you….”

 

“Don’t worry, I got the bug for you,” Alex said, gripping Tiffany’s tiny body gently between his fingers.  “Be right back.”

 

Rushing into the bathroom, Alex locked the door and opened his hand, very relieved to see Tiffany appeared to be fine.  “Hey baby, are you okay?” he whispered. 

 

Tiffany was completely exhausted.  She had more than a few brushes with death just then and just collapsed on her back.  She did her best to raise one tiny arm and give her giant boyfriend a thumbs up.

 

“Okay, I’ll grow you back in few minutes once your mom leaves,” Alex whispered.  He grabbed a tissue and wrapped the half-centimeter woman in it, walking into his bedroom and placing her on the pillow.  His penis started to twitch seeing Tiffany’s naked body.  If she hadn’t just been through a stressful, near death experience, Alex would love nothing more than to drop her tiny body into his underwear. ‘Next time’, he thought to himself in an excited manor.

 

As he walked back into the living room, he decided it was time for Dana to leave.  “Well bad news,” he said, pretending to just get a text on his phone.  “Tiffany stopped by her friend Shelley’s place.  She’s helping her get through some stuff. 

 

He looked up to see Dana smiling at him.  “Okay, that’s too bad, I guess I’ll get going,” she said.  As she got to her feet she turned to Alex again.  “By the way, was that just an excuse to touch my feet?” she said with a smug smile.

 

Alex looked at her confused.  “Huh, what’re you talking about?”

 

“Right there when you touched my foot, was that just something you wanted to do?” she said.  There was an awkward silence between the two before she continued.  “I mean, you ran to the bathroom right after, and that…” she motioned to Alex’s pants, where the outline of an erection was clearly visible. 

 

“No I seriously….”

 

“Just wondering is all, don’t worry I’m flattered haha!” she laughed, enjoying teasing guy.  “Don’t worry I get it, I’ve got cute feet, right?”

 

Alex couldn’t believe this.  He just wanted to rescue his beloved fiancée after all.  “No seriously Dana I….”

 

“You know, it’s a shame you didn’t download that weird size changing app that people are using.  Imagine if YOU were that tiny bug,” she teased before walking to the door.  “Just an idea, who knows it might be fun.”

 

Sweating out of nervousness and awkwardness, Alex watched as Dana exited his apartment.  “What the hell is going on,” he whispered, with both Dana and Krystal’s words sticking in his head.  Was he really considering this?

 

“Oh shit, gotta grow back Tiffany,” he said, grabbing his phone and walking back to their room.

 

End Notes:

--

More to come, stay tuned....

Chapter 7 - Alex Makes a Mistake by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

It was starting to dawn on Alex that he had screwed up.  He had really screwed up.  There he was, less barely two-millimeters in height.  He was sprawled out on his back on the massive pillar of flesh, with sticky fluids drenching his body, making it nearly impossible to move.  As he felt himself being brought closer to the dark cave, he his mind replay the events of his poorly judged decision.

--

Alex’s hand shook as he began sending off messages as well as receiving them using the Size Hookup Experience App.  He was giddy, more excited to use than pretty much any time in the past.  The only difference between this and all the previous times he had used the app, was that he was not talking to Tiffany.

After their awkward yet flirty conversation about the app, Alex and his gorgeous neighbor Krystal had begun to talk back and forth on the app.  This was something Alex had no intention of Tiffany finding out about, not at all wanting for her to dump him and have the wedding called off.  He still loved Tiffany immensely, he really did.  But there was just something about his conversations with Krystal that he had found absolutely alluring. 

Krystal and Alex hadn’t done anything yet, but they sure did have plans.  They had come to an agreement that they would each control each other’s size, deciding to take that risk and put their trust in one another.  It was Krystal’s idea, but both and Tiffany found the thought of almost getting caught incredibly sexy. 

The soon-to-be cheating duo had decided that tonight was going to be the night.  They had been communicating undetected for almost two weeks now, and Krystal was starting to get impatient.  Alex also knew that Tiffany had a very early day at work in the morning, and would be going to bed early.  “I’ll come get you at nine,” he messaged.

Kissing his fiancée good night and tucking her into bed, Alex snuck back out to the living room.  He turned on the T.V., wanting there to be a bit of background noise.  He told Tiffany that he was going to be up playing video games for an hour or two before joining her in bed.  Alex had a feeling that she was going to be out cold before he ever made it there.

After a bit of gaming, Alex paused for a moment.  He thought he could hear the gentle sounds of Tiffany snoring coming from the bedroom.  Alex smiled.  His hands shook as he pulled out his phone and opened the app.  “She’s sleeping,” he messaged Krystal.

Less than a minute went by before his phone vibrated once more with a message from his scandalous neighbor.  “Come and get me,” was all it read.

Alex acted immediately.  Quietly sneaking towards the front door with the T.V. on high to mask his sounds, Alex exited his residence and walked outside to his neighbor’s door.  Knocking quietly, he was soon greeted by Krystal wearing nothing but a white t-shirt and pair of black leggings.  She leaned forward and pulled Alex in, passionately making out and plunging her tongue down Alex’s throat.  The two continued to swap spit, before Alex pulled back.

“You ready?” he asked, breathing heavily. 

“Let’s go,” she whispered into his ear, gently caressing his ear with her tongue.

Pulling out his phone, Alex double-checked their connection.  He didn’t want to accidentally connect with Tiffany and shrink her, though he did have to admit that would have been hilarious.  Once he was triple-sure that it was Krystal’s profile he was connected to.  He chose their agreed upon size and pressed the button reading “CONFIRM SHRINKING?”

He smiled, watching Krystal instantly dwindle down towards the ground right before his eyes.  One moment she had been standing there, staring him right in the face, and now she was down by his foot, a mere two-millimeters tall.

“Hmmmm, where’d you go,” he teased, trying to speak quietly as to not draw attention from anyone.

Krystal was not worried.  She was actually laughing down on the ground as he reached down and gently lifted her tiny body up into the air.  She had only used the SHE app once or twice, and had only actually been the miniaturized person once.  Krystal actually really enjoyed being tiny, she just hadn’t found a person she was comfortable enough around to put herself in such a vulnerable position.  She had a good feeling about Alex though, especially since he was letting her control his size.

“Hey careful big guy,” she laughed as Alex gently brought her body to his lips and planted a giant kiss on top of her.

He just winked at her.  She was small, but he still thought she looked really sexy.  “Let’s get you inside,” he whispered.

Sneaking back inside his apartment as quietly as he could, Alex closed the door.  He made his way to the bedroom, holding his tiny plaything in one hand, and his phone in the other.  He opened the door, cringing as it creaked, expecting Tiffany to open her eyes and catch him at any moment now.  She just let out loud snore laying there on her back.

Turning his head to his hand, he winked at the miniscule woman in his palm.  “Let’s do this,” he mouthed.  He stealthily walked towards the blinds and gently opened the blinds, letting in just enough moonlight to see Tiffany’s silhouette.

Taking a step towards Tiffany, he delicately pulled the pink shirt she slept in up past her chest, revealing her two massive breasts for the world to see.  “Fuck,” he whispered, with his erection growing seeing the giant globes resting atop his girlfriend’s chest. 

Now it was time for the second part of their naughty plan.  Lowering Krystal down towards Tiffany’s right areola, he deposited her on the soft breast, just south of the nipple. 

Letting out a surprised shriek, Krystal kicked and flailed her legs during her fall in the darkness, before landing and rolling on the soft skin of Tiffany’s breasts.  When she came to a stop, she spent a moment taking in the sites around her.  She was near the top of a massive hill, that subtly rose and fell with each deep breath that the giantess took.  She felt her phone vibrate reading a message from Alex.  “Come on!  Shrink me down!” it read.

The tiny woman looked up and saw Alex above her.  He was positioned in a weird way, with his arms and legs sprawled out on the bed, almost as if he was doing a pushup above Tiffany’s slumbering body.  Krystal laughed to herself, seeing Alex struggle to maintain his balance without collapsing on top of Tiffany.

Typing a few settings into her phone, Krystal watched the Alex’s previously massive body stretching high above her down to her size.  She laughed, watching the two-millimeter man stumble around his fiancee’s stomach in the dark.  “Hey I’m up here,” she shouted, catching the attention of the tiny guy.

It took a bit of time for Alex to make if from the center of Tiffany’s abdomen to the top of her right breast.  The shrunken man had to crawl up the breast of Tiffany on his hands and knees towards his tiny lover.  His hands and knees softly sunk into the skin, covered in a light layer of sweat.  As he climbed atop the giant mammary he was met by Krystal laughing at him.

“What?” Alex said, hunched over with his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

“Nothing, you’re just cute is all.” Krystal said.  As she approached she was already stripping out of her shirt and leggings.  “Now come on, I’m waiting,” she said, laying down on her back and spreading her legs. 

There wasn’t much foreplay between Krystal and Alex.  The duo were both incredibly aroused in their current states and had plenty of pent up lust from the past few days of flirting.  Within seconds, Alex was atop Krystal with the tiny duo shoving their tongues down the other’s throats.  Soon after, Alex was face deep in Krystal’s pussy with his hands squeezing her tits, all while Krystal had her legs wrapped tightly around his head.  Krystal moaned loudly (to them) as Alex passionately ate her out.

The realization that he had just gone down on another woman atop the bare breast of his unaware girlfriend was driving Alex crazy.  He had one of the hardest erections of his life, which both her and Krystal could not take their eyes off.  “Oh fuck,” the tiny guy mumbled, stroking his dick faster and faster.  “Come here,” he said, grabbing Krystal by the hand and leading her forward in the darkness.

Krystal and Alex both approached the giant nipple of Tiffany.  They trekked across the surface of the pink areola and gently laid down in the shadow of Tiffany’s nipple. “Put your head down, I wanna fuck you doggy-style,” Alex moaned, his hands around Krystal’s waist as she smiled.  She ended up on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. 

Pressing her face down against the surface of the areola, Krystal closed her eyes and breathed deeply.  She gasped with pleasure feeling Alex’s erect cock thrust its way into her wet pussy.  In midst moan, she started to lick the ground beneath her, tasting the sweat and Tiffany’s skin with her tiny tongue.

Alex was in absolute heaven.  As he was thrusting into Krystal’s vagina while she was throwing her ass back at him, the entire atmosphere was making this incredible for him.  He was staring at the massive, sleeping face of his beautiful fiancee, the visual making him even harder.  His glances switched back and forth between her face and the protruding nipple, which seemed to be growing right before his eyes.

Alex hadn’t realized it, but the tiny, devious couple’s movements on such a sensitive part of Tiffany’s body and caught the giant woman’s attention.  The couple hadn’t noticed that Tiffany was sleeping a bit lighter than usual and that their movements were not going unnoticed. 

Emitting a loud moan in her sleep, Tiffany shifted her head slightly before nestling it back comfortably against the pillow.  Both Alex and Krystal froze for a second, worried that they were caught.  “Holy shit, look,” Krystal moaned, motioning her head towards the nipple.  Tiffany’s nipple was now hard and fully erect, towering over Alex and Krystal.  To their two-millimeters forms, it appeared to be the size of a four story building. 

“Oh my god,” Alex whispered, his boner raging at the incredible site before him.  His speed increased and Krystal’s noises became more and more high pitched.  He closed his eyes as he was about to reach orgasm.

Slowly waking up, Tiffany lay there in the bed, blinking her eyes in complete darkness a feeling of confusion taking over her.  What time was it?  Why was the apartment colder than usual?  She looked over and saw that Alex was not next to her.  Was he still in the living room?  Had he fallen asleep on the couch.

Her eyes shifting downward, she saw that both of her breasts were exposed.  Why were her tits out?  Still in a haze from just waking up, Tiffany felt a bit thirsty, and sat up to grab the glass of water the kept on her nightstand. 

Even though she wasn’t even sitting up all the way, this had a definite effect on the tiny, naked bodies of Alex and Krystal.  The two had been watching Tiffany start to stir in awe, extremely intimidated by the giant, waking woman.  As she started to sit up, her body started to form a slope, one which Krystal and Alex were unable to maintain their grip on. Both miniature people started to scream as they lost their balance, their tiny bodies now sliding down Tiffany’s chest towards her abdomen. 

The giant woman started to guzzle down the glass of water.  She was unaware that her neighbor and her fiancée were currently tumbling down her stomach.

Krystal’s momentum finally slowed.  She had come to a stop directly above Tiffany’s belly button, and had managed to dig her feet and hands as firmly into the skin as she could to prevent herself from sliding further.  Her entire body ached and she breathed heavily, when she heard the distant sounds of shouting.  In the darkness.  She was able to make out the form of Alex, who was continuing his slow descent down past Tiffany’s abdomen.  She jumped, hearing the angry sounds of Tiffany’s gurgling stomach as the water she was drinking made its way down.

Alex’s had a much longer slide than Krystal.  He ended up stumbling at a weird angle, tumbling head over heels, seemingly going forever.  He only stopped once Tiffany finished chugging her water and laid her head back down to the pillow.  Alex was just laying there, dazed and confused after his fall.  He struggled to catch his breath, when a very familiar smell struck his nose.

Trying to look around at where he might be, Alex began to notice hairs equally as long, if not taller, than his two-millimeter body.  Then he realized that smell was stronger than before.  “Oh shit,” he mumbled, with the realization of where he was now dawning on him.  “Is that her fucking pussy?” 

As Tiffany started to drift back off to sleep, she was subconsciously feeling the effects of Alex and Krystal’s romp on her tit.  She could feel her nipples were very sensitive right now and she began to slip away into an erotic dream.  As she did this, her left hand slid down to her crotch. 

Alex watched in amazement as the giant hand came plowing through past him.  The giant fingers slowly began to stroke her giant moist lips.  This went on for nearly a minute.  Alex had no idea what to do, fearing that any movements would give away his position to Tiffany.  He would have some serious explaining to do if a giant sleepy and horny Tiffany found his shrunken body.

As the sleeping Tiffany continued to pleasure herself in her dreams, her right hand soon joined her left down by her crotch.  Alex was distracted, watching as the new hand made it’s way down towards her clit, when he was suddenly struck by a giant, wet pillar.

It soon dawned on Alex that he was stuck to Tiffany’s giant index finger, sticky with her sexual fluids.  Tiffany began to drag her left hand up her body past her stomach, while she continued to masturbate with her right hand. 

As the giant hand passed Tiffany’s stomach traveling up towards her chest, Krystal could hear the faint sounds of Alex shouting for help.  She frantically reached for her phone, realizing she didn’t have it on her. She knew that she and Alex were controlling each other’s sizes, so if Alex wanted help he’d have to bring grow her back.

Tiffany’s hand came to a stop by her chest and she started to caress her giant nipple.  Alex’s body was pummeled against the fleshy mound.  This lasted less than a minute, before the giant finger he was stuck to started traveling north once again. 

Even in the darkness, Alex eyes widened and he started to shout in panic.  Slowly, the finger he was stuck to made it’s way up to Tiffany’s face.  In her sleep, Tiffany started to drag her sticky finger against her lower lip.  Her giant tongue started to peak out of her mouth and inch closer and closer to her finger.

--

Alex’s life started to flash before his eyes.  He felt that at any second now, he would he lapped up by that giant tongue and be thrown into the back of Tiffany’s throat.  “Well shit,” he muttered, his heart now racing.  “I guess this is what I get.”  He didn’t have the energy to try and free himself, and didn’t really have anywhere to go if he did.  His one thought right now was to grow Krystal back so she’d be able to save herself.

Then it hit him…his phone!  In the chaos he had failed to realize that he had miraculously held onto his phone.  Opening the app, he messages Krystal “HELP ME!”  He received no response, and then realized that Krystal may not have had her phone on him. 

Alex stared at the app, on the fence if he should grow Krystal back or not.  If she didn’t have her phone on her, it would be a pain in the ass for him to grow back.  But the fear of being eaten alive won out. 

Krystal was doing her best to try and figure out a way out of here.  She had started to slowly climb down the side of Tiffany’s stomach, when she started to feel light-headed.  Suddenly, she felt herself shooting back up in the air.  Her feet made contact with the soft carpet of the floor.  “What the fuck?” she whispered, looking around wildly as the she soon realized she was now normal-sized and naked in her lover’s room.

Looking down she saw the hand of Tiffany right next to her mouth.  She winced, fearing that Tiff would wake up confused at any moment now.  She took Tiffany’s hand and leaned in to take a closer look.  Her eye’s widened seeing Alex’s tiny body sprawled out on Tiffany’s finger.

Gently, Tiffany scooped up Alex onto her own finger.  Walking out of the room, she quietly closed the door, now sitting down on the couch.  “WELL, I FOUND YOU,” she giggled flashing her pearly white teeth at the tiny guy.  “JUST IN TIME TOO!”

Alex had nothing to say, he was barely conscious right now, trying to think of something to say.  He started to type out a message to Krystal, begging her to grow him back, when he heard her giggle once more. 

Right above him was the giant nostril of Krystal, which flared slightly.  He felt his body start to lift off Krystal’s finger as giant gust of wind started to swirl around him.  He shouted again as his body now disappeared into Krystal’s locker.

“I’LL GROW YOU BACK LATER,” Krystal said, peaking her head outside to make sure no other neighbor’s were watching.  “BUT FIRST I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU UP THERE,” she teased, as Alex shouted for her to let him out.  He was really regretting his decision to cheat on Tiffany….

End Notes:

--

More to come!

Chapter 8 - Tiffany's Girl's Night by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a little bit but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

“Hey baby, if everything alright on your phone?” Tiffany asked, peaking her head out of the kitchen.  She was busy prepping cups of hot tea, fancy looking finger sandwiches and some tasty dessert pastries.  Out in the living room, she eyed her fiancée sitting in the living room, working with his hands.  “I really don’t want anything to go wrong with the app today.  Especially since my mom will be here.”

Alex looked up and smiled at his girlfriend.  “One second,” he mumbled and started to scroll through his phone.  “Yep, I’ve got everyone’s account info saved.  Paired with all four of you.”

“And I don’t want anything to go wrong with your sister either,” she mumbled, watching him raise his eyebrows and shake his head in slight annoyance.  “Like last time when….”

“I know, we’ll be fine,” he said with a slightly forced smile.  “I’m finished by the way.  You are good to go.”  Alex’s little project he had been working on was repairing an old doll house of Tiffany’s that had been lying around her parents’ house.  Tonight, Tiffany wanted to have a bit of a girls night, and thought she could do so using the Size Hookup Experience app.  It wouldn’t be for anything sexual like in the app’s design.  She more just wanted to live out a dream of hers since she was a little girl and have a tea party in princess-castle designed doll house she owned when she was a little kid.

Surprisingly, she was able to get a small group of women together to join her.  One was her best friend Shelley, who she knew would do anything with her.  One was Candace, who really had no interest in doing this but felt she owed Tiffany after being rescued by her from Alex’s asshole.  And one surprisingly enough was her own mother Dana, who had been curious enough about this new size app phenomenon and thought this seemed like both a safe and cute way to test it.

“You’re sure you don’t mind staying around here tonight?” Tiffany asked her future husband.  When she mentioned the idea to Alex, she was pleasantly surprised that he volunteered to stick around tonight and stay normal sized, both to help them out carrying their tiny bodies around and to make sure there were no glitches and nothing went wrong.  Tiffany’s skepticism was that Alex wanted her tiny with a few other women to play with, though his sister being involved somewhat ruled that out.

In reality, Alex was feeling very guilty about what he had done with their neighbor Krystal, but he was not about to admit this to Tiffany.  He thought he’d just try to be the best boyfriend he could be and support Tiffany right now.  He would have a chance to get some work done tonight too.  He was starting to fall behind on papers he needed to grade, and his boss was starting to get on him about it.

“Oh Shelley’s here!” Tiffany said, hurrying out of the kitchen.  “Is everything ready?”

Alex should his head, mildly annoyed.  “Yeah.  I just told you, remember?”  This went ignored by Shelley who was busy greeting her best friend at the front door of the apartment.  Soon enough, Tiffany’s mom, Dana, and Alex’s older sister, Candace also made their arrivals, greeting Tiffany with hugs.

After some brief catching up, Tiffany laid out her plan to the other women.  This wasn’t a surprise, as all three women had an idea of what they were getting into.  All three women seemed particularly excited to shrink down, especially Dana who was getting more and more intrigued by this as a possibility.  Tiffany tried and failed to block out the memory of her being stuck to her giant mother’s disgusting foot. 

“Oh, I got those wet suits you wanted,” Candace said, looking up from her phone.  “They’re in my car if you want me to go get them.”

“Wet suits?” Shelley asked, shooting a puzzled glance at Dana then at Tiffany.

“Oh not now, those will be for later,” Tiffany smiled.  When she saw Shelley and her mom continue to give her confused looks, she made sure to reassure them that it wasn’t for anything unusual or devious about it.  They decided to tentatively trust her.

“Okay girls, Alex has all out profiles connected to his phone.  Are we ready to shrink down?”  Tiffany’s heart raced as she pondered the possibilities. 

There seemed to be nods in agreement all around.  “Alright, Alex,” she said, catching her boyfriend’s attention as he looked up and smiled.  All four women were had their phones on their person and were all holding cups of tea and plates of food.

“Make us doll sized please,” Tiffany said excitedly.

“You got it,” Alex said, scrolling through the profiles on his phone.  One by one he watched each of the women shrink down.  Tiffany was the first to do so, followed by Candace, Shelley and finally Dana.  The women dwindled down towards the carpet, stopping at about two inches tall. 

“Everything alright?” Alex called out, his voice now echoing throughout the living room.  Being doll sized, the women were easy enough to see, and he thought he could even make out Tiffany giving him a thumbs up.  “Alright, I’ll be in the back room grading some papers.  Text me if you need anything,” he said getting up and leaving the room.  “Love you,” he said with an embarrassing wink.   

“So, you gonna be a tiny sex toy for him later?” Shelley teased.

Tiffany’s face instantly turned red, hearing Candace make an exaggerated retching noise and hearing her own mother yell out, “Excuse me ladies!”  there was an awkward pause before her Dana just said, “Tiff….” And the two made eye contact.

Neither Candace or Shelley could contain their laughter and Dana just shook her head and smiled.  “Whatever you do just be careful,” she started to say.

Tiffany just shouted “MOM” and cut the woman off. 

The next half hour was relatively uneventful.  The women toured the luxurious dollhouse while doll-sized.  They sipped tea, ate their snacks and enjoyed nice conversation.  It seemed like a perfect evening for Tiffany, and even the doubtful Candace seemed to have a nice time.

“Alright girls, as fun as this is, did you want to do part two?” Candace asked.  She could see a big smile form on Tiffany’s face, while Dana and Shelley looked back and forth in confusion. 

“Part two?” Dana asked nervously.

“So, remember how Candace said she brought some wetsuits that I asked for?” Tiffany said.  Dana’s mind instantly started to race with the worst possible scenarios before Tiffany continued.  “Well, I just thought it might be a little fun to go swimming in a giant bowl of ice cream,” she laughed.

“Hence the wet suits,” stated Candace.  “They’re the high-quality ones that really help against cold?”

“How the hell did you get four wet suits?” Dana said, more surprised than anything.

Candace just gave a shrug.  “My boyfriend is manager at a sporting goods store, they had them in the scuba section.  Just don’t do too much damage so I can return them.”

After a few text messages, Alex had returned and grew all four women back to their original sizes.  While Candace ran outside to grab the wet-suits, Alex made his way to the kitchen and pulled out a tub of cookie dough ice cream.  After tossing three large scoops into a bowl, he returned to the living room and laughed, seeing all four women with Candace distributing the black wet-suits.

“What’s so funny?” Tiffany asked, slightly defensively. 

“Nothing,” Alex said, shaking his head at the visual.  “How small do you want to be?” 

“I don’t know, something where we can really enjoy this,” Tiffany said.  “Only rule is no eating us!”

“Awww,” Alex teased, feigning disappointment.  “But you’re gonna be the perfect size to be toppings.  Are you sure?”

“Don’t even think about it!” snapped Candace.  She clearly had not forgotten what happened last time she was tiny around Alex and where she had ended up.

“Fine, whatever,” Alex mumbled with fake disappointment.  He pulled out his phone to begin shrinking women down when he paused.  He froze and smiled, with none of the women paying any attention to him.  “Huh,” he said aloud, which caused all four women to turn to him.  When they inquired about what’s wrong, Alex did his best to reassure them that nothing was wrong.  “No nothing with the app, my phone’s just kinda freezing up right now.”  When the women all gave him confused looks he excused himself.  “Let me get my phone charger and try to restart my phone, then we can jump into this,” he said, barely able to contain the grin on his face.

“Has this happened before?” Dana asked, now somewhat skeptical.

Tiffany did her best to convince her friends and mom that nothing was wrong, but she was a bit skeptical herself.  Tiffany turned to speak with her mom and Candace, while Shelley was behind them examining the wet-suit.

With Alex in the bedroom, he pulled up the settings on his phone which was working perfectly.  He just wanted to spice up his boring night a little bit.  He could push his work to the side for a bit, right?  Selecting Shelley’s profile, he decided to scale her down to size before pressing the button labeled ‘CONFIRM SHRINKING?’

“I’m gonna wait till I shrink before I put the suit on,” Tiffany said while chatting with her mom and Candace.  She looked up and noticed that Shelley was seemingly gone.  “Shell?” she said aloud, before Candace and Dana turned and also looked surprised at the sudden disappearance of the heavier, young woman.

The three women had missed it, but Shelley was now down in the carpet, trapped at the height of a half-centimeter tall.  Having never shrunken before just diminishing down to doll-size, this was totally unexpected.  The tiny woman was panicking, craning her head up towards the three absolute titans towering above her in the living room.

With no experience ever being in this position before at such a tiny size, Shelley broke into a sprint, weaving through carpet fibers now the size of her body.  The ground around her shook as the giant, bare feet of Candace and Dana shifted.  Shelley trusted them to various degrees but ultimately wanted to get to the safety of Tiffany. 

After safely passing by the two giant women, Shelley froze, staring up at the titanic woman that was Tiffany.  Taking one big step forward, Tiffany’s foot landed directly in front of Shelley’s body, with the impact knocking her to the ground.  Shelley had to look down to realize how tightly in her hands she was gripping her wet-suit, before finally getting the courage to get up and walk up to the giant toe of Tiffany. 

Not knowing what else to do, Shelley began to furiously beat on the giant toe of her best friend.  These really went unnoticed as Tiffany’s toe flinched slightly, scaring Shelley and causing her to scream.

“Where the hell did Shelley go?” Dana asked confused.  “Did she shrink down?”

“I don’t know, I don’t see her anywhere,” Tiffany said with a puzzled tone.  “She didn’t say anything or yell or anything like that.”

After calling out for Shelley and not getting a response, the women decided to figure out what was going on.  Hearing the commotion was enough to alert Alex that everything had gone fine, and he selected his next target.

“I’ll check with Alex, make sure everything’s alright,” Candace said, turning and walking out of the room.

“Careful!” Tiffany shouted, fearing that if Shelley had shrunken down then Candace’s careless footsteps could easily crush her.  Her warning went unheard, though thankfully Shelley was not near Candace’s feet.

“Sweetie, are you sure this is safe?” Dana now questioned.  The middle-aged mother standing there in a red sundress had been intrigued by the possibilities associated with shrinking, but was now seriously starting to regret her decision. 

Tiffany looked up for a moment, slightly annoyed that her mom wasn’t doing more with her to locate her tiny friend.  “Yeah mom, Alex knows what he’s do…..” was all Tiffany got out.  Before Dana’s very eyes, her daughter descended down into the carpet in an instant.

“Uh…” Dana started to say, before realizing that no noise was currently coming out of her mouth.  She looked down and looked around.  Candace was gone in another room, and she was standing in the middle of her daughter’s living room, afraid to step forward for fear of her daughter’s safety.  “Tiffany?” she whispered, and carefully started to squat down towards the ground.

In the carpet, Tiffany was disoriented, though it took her almost no time to figure out what happened.  She had been shrunken further than this before, this was absolutely nothing new to her.  “Hello?” she called out, and soon got a familiar response.  Within less than a minute, the half-centimeter body of Shelley appeared and tightly embraced Tiffany in a hug. 

As the two women chatted with Tiffany explaining to Shelley how she was not surprised by the shrinking procedure.  She also apologized profusely once Tiffany told her about slamming her big toe down in front of her.  As the two continued to talk, they heard booming voice that they instantly realized was that of Tiffany’s mother Dana.  The duo looked up as a shadow stretched past them, as Dana’s giant feet pressed down in the carpet near the two tiny women.

“TIFFANY, WHERE ARE YOU?” she whispered, though her voice was incredibly loud to the two shrunken women below her.  Despite seeing her daughter reduce right in front of her, Dana’s idea of where she shrunk was a bit off.  Rather than Tiffany and Shelley being right in front of her, they were directly underneath her.  As they looked up, both of the women’s jaws dropped.  “What the fuck, mom?!” Tiffany screamed.

Staring upward, Tiffany realized just how revealing her mom’s sundress was.  For some reason, Dana had decided to wear a red and black thong underneath the red sundress.  It was unnoticeable at normal size, though as Tiffany and Shelley were transfixed staring upwards, they could see far too much of Dana’s pussy and ass.

“Why…why is your mom wearing that thong?” Shelley blurted out.  “Are she and your dad….”

“Shell, whatever you’re going to ask next, just don’t,” Tiffany stated.

Suddenly the earth shook around the two women, both of them losing their balance.  Dana had tried to carefully place one foot forward while she scanned the ground for her shrunken daughter, but had accidentally lost her balance.  Almost in slow motion, the monolithic woman’s body came crashing down towards them.  Shelley and Tiffany managed to get to their feet, and in desperation began to spring the opposite direction before the shockwave knocked their half-centimeter bodies to the ground once more.

“Shit,” Dana said, feeling her ass cheeks strike the carpet.  Her eyes widened as she began feeling around with her hands on instinct, checking to make sure she did not accidentally crush her daughter.

“Ugh, god dammit,” Tiffany stammered, pulling herself back up to her feet.  She grapped the wet suit which she did not lose her grip on, then heard the high-pitched scream of Shelley.  She turned around, eyes widened as she saw Shelley sitting there, slowly back peddling away from the cavernous vaginal lips in front of her.  A pair of vaginal lips barely being contained by that black and red thong.

“Shell, come on, it’s alright,” Tiffany said, pulling her friend up.  “She’s not moving, it won’t get any closer.”  The tiny woman was nauseated seeing her mother’s womanhood so close up.  It didn’t help that her mother had not shaved recently, and pubic hair spiraled out like trees much larger than their tiny bodies.

“Tiff, look out!” shouted Shelley once more.  Neither woman had a chance to react as a giant index finger made contact with both of their tiny bodies.  It was the hand Dana was using to check the area for her miniaturized daughter.  By a stroke of luck, she had accidentally scooped the tiny body of Shelley and Tiffany right out of the carpet. 

Lifting her hand, Dana noticed two tiny objects on her index finger.  As she pulled the hand closer and closer to her face, her eyes widened to get a better view.  She couldn’t believe the sheer luck.  “THERE YOU ARE!” she said, nearly deafening the two tiny women.  Realizing how loud she was, her voice turned back to a whisper.  “OH MY GOD, YOU’RE SO SMALL.  ARE YOU OKAY?”  Being far too small to communicate by speech, Tiffany and Shelley tried their best to wave.  Luckily, Dana was not an idiot and reached towards toward the coffee table.  The bowl of ice cream was there and surely starting to melt now. 

“ALRIGHT, GLAD I FOUND YOU,” she stated before starting to stand up.  “LET ME TELL ALEX AND CANDACE.”  Just as Dana got up to take a step forward, she too disappeared into the carpet. 

--

“Did you fix it?” Candace asked impatiently.  She stood there, watching her younger brother struggle to fix the app on his phone.  An app that was actually working perfectly. 

“Hang on, I think I got it,” Alex exclaimed, with extra enthusiasm in his voice.  “Alright, you can go back out to the living room, it should be good in a few minutes.”

Candace walked out to the living room, shaking her head.  She was still not a big fan of shrinking down, considering the only time she had done so previously she had ended up inside of her own brother’s rectum.  Still, she thought she should try and spend more time with Tiffany after all.

--

Relatively safe atop the coffee table, Tiffany was now in a panic after seeing the towering titan that was her mother shrink down into the carpet.  Shelley was trying and failing to reassure her.  “Relax Tiff, we’re all tiny now.  Alex got it figured out and he’ll be out here to collect all of us.  He’s probably coming out with a shrunken Candace any minute now.”

Tiffany sighed.  “Yeah you’re probably right,” she started to say, hearing the ground rumble behind them as someone was coming down the hallway.  However, she saw the giant approaching person was not her loving boyfriend and rather his tall, redheaded sister, she started to panic once more.

Dana had never been this small in her life.  She had just gone from being a normal sized woman to now being nothing more than an insect.  She didn’t know she was only a half-centimeter tall, and the exact height meant nothing to her.  What mattered now was her survival, and the rumbling sound of approaching footsteps both terrified her and gave her hope.

Entering the living room, Candace looked around confused.  “Hey Alex, did you already shrink them down?” she yelled out, seeing the room strangely empty.  She scrunched her toes in the carpet and took a step forward, nearly pulverizing the tiny Dana in the process.  “Alex?”

She rolled her eyes after not getting a response from her brother.  He was probably still trying to get the app up and running after all.  She decided to have a seat and make herself a bit more comfortable.  Rather than sitting on the couch, she spotted the bowl of cookie dough ice cream on the coffee table.  With a smile, she took a step forward, and lowered herself so her massive, jeans clad ass made contact with the carpet. 

The tall woman placed an elbow on the coffee table, nearly smashing the two tiny women she didn’t see.  Reaching forward, she tipped one long index finger into the ice cream, swirling it around the bowl before pulling into out and sticking it into her mouth. 

Candace didn’t know that the panicked Dana had climbed atop of her foot, but as she sat idly on the floor she shifted her barefoot slightly.  Dana lost her balance, screaming as she rolled down between Candace’s second and third toes.  The digits absolutely dwarfed her tiny body, and Candace’s slight flexes threated to squeeze the life out of her.

Glancing down, Candace’s eyes went wide and she broke into a smile.  “WELL WHO DO WE HAVE HERE,” she teased, lowering her head down.  Clear as day were two tiny women on the coffee table.  Reaching down, Candace plucked up one of the tiny women between her fingers and brought her closer up to her face.  She broke out into a bigger smile, realizing it was Shelley.  “HOLY CRAP YOU’RE SMALL,” she laughed, rolling the tiny woman’s body between her fingers. 

It became clear to Shelley that Candace had no idea just how powerful she was.  She started to feel the giant fingers squeezing her a bit too tightly.  She started to squirm and shouted for Candace to lighten up her grip.  This was clear to Tiffany on the table too, who was shouting up to Candace to be careful.

Just as Shelley thought her body might burst, Alex re-entered the living room.  Candace turned to her brother and smiled, placing Shelley’s miniscule body down on the table.  Shelley gasped for air as Tiffany rushed over to comfort her tiny friend.

“Where’s Dana at?” Candace said, having no knowledge that the tiny mother was still trapped between two of her toes.

Alex looked at Candace and then back down at his phone.  Despite never having any experience, Dana was smart enough to message Alex and tell him exactly where she was.  Alex told Candace not to move as he carefully reached down and plucked Dana out from between Candace’s toes.  Candace apologized and laughed seeing the tiny woman lifted off of her foot. 

“Alright, you ready?” Alex said.

With a sigh and a neck crack, Candace stood up and grabbed the wet-suit.  “Sure, go ahead,” she sighed, making a mental note to shrink her younger brother down sometime.  She descended down into the carpet at a height at a half-centimeter tall.  She was picked up by Alex who carefully deposited her atop the coffee table near the bowl of ice cream.

The four women had a chance to talk after being shrunken and several near accidents they just encountered.  Candace made sure to apologize to both Dana and Shelley for nearly crushing them.  Having lost her wet-suit somewhere in the carpet, Dana decided she’d stay atop the coffee table near the bowl, not very high on the idea of catching hypothermia.

After throwing their now tiny suits on, Candace, Tiffany and Shelley climbed onto the giant hand of Alex.  He lowered them into the bowl and gave them a wink.  “ALRIGHT, I’M ACTUALLY GONNA GET SOME WORK DONE NOW, I’LL CHECK ON YOU LADIES IN A LITTLE BIT,” Alex said before walking out of the room. 

--

“This is so cool,” Tiffany said, floating on her back in now melted, thick cream.  She looked over and saw her best friend splashing around near her in the ice cream.  Streaks of vanilla were running down Shelley’s face as she swam up to a giant chunk of cookie dough. 

“And delicious!” Shelley laughed.  “Besides my face, I don’t feel the cold at all!”

“How about you, Candace?” Tiffany shouted out.  She stood up from floating for a second and saw her future sister-in-law wading through the now chest deep melted ice cream surrounding them.

Candace smiled and gave Tiff a thumbs up.  “Having fun!” she said.  Truth be told this was just alright, though she was starting to get a little bored.  And cold.  She wanted this to be done soon so Alex could grow them back.  She didn’t want to tell Tiffany, but she had just about enough tiny time for tonight.

While the three women continued to enjoy themselves inside the bowl, and Dana sat outside of it at the height of a centimeter tall scrolling through her phone, an incredibly loud scream pierced through the apartment.  All four tinies froze, trying to figure out what this horrific noise was, when they suddenly realized it was the buzzer on the door.

“I’m coming,” Alex called out, paying no attention to the bowl on the coffee table.

“Who’d he invite over?” Shelley asked Tiffany nervously, though she had no answer.

As Alex was grading papers for his students, it dawned on him that he had left half of them in his classroom.  After sending a few texts, Alex finally managed to get a hold of someone who could swing by the school and pick them up for him.  It would’ve have been an issue if he hadn’t misplaced his keys, which was already a conversation he was horrified of having with his boss.

As Alex opened the front door, she smiled seeing the pale, blonde woman in her late twenties named Kelly Mallory.  Kelly was in her early thirties with short blonde hair stretching down to her shoulders, and wore thick, black-rimmed glasses.  While she was a very sweet woman, the math teacher was incredibly awkward and sheltered.  Both Alex and Tiffany tried their best to be friendly with Kelly, though neither particularly wanted to hang out with her. 

“Thanks so much Kelly, you’re a life saver!”  Alex said, glancing down at the papers and walking back into the apartment.  He heard the apartment door close, but then was surprised to hear Kelly’s voice behind him. 

“Mind if I grab something to drink?  I’m parched,” she said, already walking towards their kitchen.

‘Sure just let yourself in’, Alex thought to himself, though he had to remind himself to be polite.  She did come all the way over here after stopping by the school, surely her having a bottle of water or something wouldn’t hurt.

“Yeah no problem,” he said walking down the hallway.  “I’ll be back out in a few minutes.”

Kelly walked into the kitchen and found herself a bottle of Dr. Pepper.  She didn’t really drink alcohol, but figured it was a Friday night and she could still have a little treat.  Cracking the top, she walked into the living room while chugging the entire bottle in a matter of seconds.

Down on the table, Dana was watching this strange and awkward giantess polish off a bottle of soda while standing around in their apartment.  ‘Who the hell is she’? the woman thought.  Inside the bowl of ice cream, Tiffany, Candace and Shelley could clearly hear someone or something in the living room, it sounded like a giant woman walking with Alex, though they could not see over the giant, ceramic white wall of the bowl.

After chugging a bottle of soda, Kelly put a hand on her stomach, feeling a slight discomfort.  “Oops, probably shouldn’t have chugged that soda,” Kelly said aloud.  “Hey Alex?!” she called out, wanting to know if it was alright if he helped himself to some food. 

There was no answer from the bedroom, as Alex always liked playing music while grading papers to keep him from zoning out or falling asleep.

Kelly started to grow impatient and her stomach grumbled once more.  That’s when her eyes locked on a bowl of ice cream sitting on top of the coffee table.  She licked her lips and placed a hand on her stomach.  “I’m sure he won’t mind,” she said.  “They’ve probably got plenty of ice cream here, one bowl for me won’t hurt.

As Kelly approached the bowl of ice cream, Dana was in hysterics.  She only watched in shock as this giant, blonde stranger reached down and lifted the bowl up into the sky.  She grabbed her phone and frantically tried to message Alex, though he was not currently looking at his phone.

“Oh shit!  Kelly what the fuck are you doing?” screamed Tiffany, now finally able to see who was lifting up the ceramic prison they were trapped in.  When Candace and Shelley started to question who this giant was, Tiffany quickly explained she was a co-worker and quite strange.

Then the worst-case scenario happened for the three shrinkees.  A giant, metallic spoon dove into the bowl, digging around and scooping up one of the most a semi-solid mound of cookie dough ice cream.  The women watched in awe as the spoon entered Kelly’s giant mouth.

“Shit!  Run!  Swim!” Candace screamed as the spoon descended down once more.  The woman scattered to avoid getting scooped up.  Their bodies covered in ice cream became less and less visible, particularly with their dark wet-suits which caused them to essentially looked like chocolate chips.

Soon enough, both Candace and Shelley were scooped up on the spoon.  They realized they were too high up to jump back down into the bowl, and held each other screaming.  The spoon disappeared into the mouth of Kelly and was pulled out clean, with only a few tiny smears of ice cream left on it.

Inside Kelly’s mouth, Candace and Shelley were very disoriented.  It was pitch black and incredibly hot.  They felt themselves tossed around atop the giant tongue, as a wave of saliva and melting ice cream washed over them.

“Come on, we need to get to the side!” Shelley shouted, forcing Candace up to her feet.  She grabbed Candace by the arm and forcefully started wading through this disgusting mixture, praying they wouldn’t soon be pulverized under a molar.

Feeling a slight irritation inside of her cheek but paying no attention to it, Kelly lowered the spoon down once more.  This time, it was Tiffany’s turn.  The tiny woman was airlifted towards Kelly’s face, again with nowhere to go. 

As the spoon entered Kelly’s mouth, Tiffany could just barely hear the screams of her best friend and boyfriend’s sister.  She started to wade through the ice cream on the spoon in a desperate attempt to get to them.  During her attempt to do so, Kelly coughed slightly, rattling everyone currently inside of her mouth. 

The cough might’ve spelled disaster for Tiffany, who fell off the spoon and landed on her face on the spongy surface of Kelly’s tongue.  As she flailed around and tried to get to her feet, the current of melted cream and saliva washed over her, carrying her head over heels towards the back of Kelly’s throat.  She screamed one last time for help, but Candace and Shelley were helpless to do anything as Tiffany slowly disappeared down Kelly’s throat.

As if just to add insult to injury, Kelly’s cough caused a bit of the ice cream to dribble out of her mouth down onto the coffee table, coating Dana’s unprotected body in the freezing sludge.

In the back room, Alex shut of his music and put his last stack of papers aside.  “Alright, done with that.  Let’s check in on….” he froze, eyes growing wide as he looked at his phone.  “Fuck!”

Rushing out of the bedroom, he walked into the living room and froze.  He saw the giant awkward blonde standing there, literally licking the bowl of ice cream as she held it in her hands.

“Oh, sorry, didn’t know you were back,” Kelly said awkwardly, putting the bowl back down on the table.  “I uhh, hope you don’t mind, I really needed a snack,” she began to blush as she looked away.

Alex didn’t know what to do.  He stood there wondering what to do when he glanced down at the table.  There was a large puddle of ice cream with what appeared to be someone standing in it.  As he kneeled down, he realized this was Dana.  “Oh sorry, guess I made a bit of a mess,” Kelly laughed. 

Seeing Dana waving at him in the ice cream gave him an idea.  Without warning, Alex placed his hands on Kelly’s hips and pulled her into him.  She gave a surprised yelp, but her mouth was soon filled with Alex’s tongue. 

For Alex, he was on a mission to search every inch of Kelly’s mouth if it meant finding Tiffany, Candace and Shelley, preferably in that order he thought. 

For Kelly, this was more action than she’d had in the last year.  Raised religiously and proper, she had always imagined herself waiting until marriage to have sex.  However, she was really into this at the moment.  She closed her eyes and emitted a little moan.  She even went so far as press her crotch against Alex’s leg and start rubbing.

It took nearly a full minute, but Alex managed to scoop up what felt like two tiny people using his tongue. Candace and Shelley yelped as this giant muscle pulled them from one mouth into the other. 

As the two giants pulled themselves apart, Kelly was panting and trying her best to catch her breath.  Alex turned his back and reached around his mouth pulling out the two tiny women.  He identified them quickly as Candace and Shelley and sneakily placed them on the table near Dana.  While he was happy to rescue at least the two of them, he cursed and began to panic fearing the worst for Tiffany.

“Ohhhh, sorry,” Kelly mumbled, and Alex then heard the sound of her gurgling stomach.  Her hand was placed on it, but the reached out for Alex once more.  “Come here,” she whispered, pulling him in to continue their make-out session.

The combination of ice cream and soda in such a short time-span was not sitting well at all in Kelly’s stomach.  As she leaned in once more, her eyes widened, and she released a loud, embarrassing burp right in Alex’s face.

As Tiffany was still traveling down Kelly’s esophagus, she had not yet passed through the sphincter into Kelly’s stomach.  Suddenly a geyser erupted from the chamber below her, and a hysterical, screaming Tiffany was shot skyward out of the slimy tunnel.

The tiny women went flying out of Kelly’s mouth, and shot through the air into another dark cave.  She collapsed on the pink surface, not knowing or caring that she was in the mouth of her fiancee.

Alex took a step back and saw the horrified face of Kelly.  “I’m…I’m gonna go,” she said, rushing out the front door and to her car in the parking lot.  Meanwhile, Alex’s eyes widened as he felt movement on his tongue. 

“There you are,” he said as he plucked the tiny body of his girlfriend out of his mouth.  He watched as her friends surrounded her on the table and embraced him.  “Alright, let’s get you all grown back,” he said, going to his bedroom to grab his phone.

--

In her car, Kelly was having a panic attack.  How could she have fucked it up so badly?  Despite her anger at herself for being so damn awkward and burping in Alex’s face, it was still amazing that he felt that way about her.  Her heart raced as she started to rub the inside of her thigh.  She knew she and Alex weren’t done with each other yet.

End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed, more to come!

Chapter 9 - Alex Fools Around Again by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a minute but here's the newest chapter.  A bit of a shorter chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--


It was a busy day for Tiffany.  She had met up with her mom, going out to a new cafe and getting coffee and lunch together.  They continued to plan out Tiffany’s dream wedding and even felt comfortable enough to joke about Tiffany’s poor plan of shrinking down with her family and friends and exploring the dollhouse.  Tiffany made it clear to her mom that her odd coworker Kelly would NOT be invited to their wedding.  

 

While Tiffany was out hanging with her mom, Alex was making the most of his time in the wrong way.  It had been a few weeks, and he found himself unable to resist that temptation any longer.  Unbeknownst to Tiffany, Alex had reached out to their neighbor, Krystal again, through the size app.  

 

Despite being nearly crushed and eaten by his beloved fiancé, and then snorted up Krystal’s nostril, Alex still found himself incredibly attracted to this woman.  He knew it was wrong and still had no intention of telling Tiffany, but he just couldn’t get over Krystal.  

 

He had been fantasizing for several days now, and planned out another rendezvous with Krystal.  He wasn’t sure exactly what Tiffany’s plans had been, but now that she was gone for a while it would be the perfect opportunity.  

 

It made it very convenient for Alex and Krystal that Krystal still lived next door in the same building.  Within minutes there was a knock on Alex’s door.  He took a few deep breaths with his heart racing in his chest.  Was he really going to do this again? 

 

When he opened the door, Alex got his answer.  Standing in the doorway was Krystal.  The gorgeous woman of African American descent stood there wearing a red sundress and cracked a smile.  “Long time no see, neighbor,” she teased and walked into the apartment before Alex could even invite her.  “Nice place you got here,” she teased.  

 

Feeling Alex’s eyes on her back, Krystal shook her ass a few times, grinning upon seeing her lover's wide-eyed excited expression.  

 

“Well, you look fantastic,” Alex said, pulling her in and grabbing her ass. 

 

“Awww thanks, I try!” she teased.  “Are we alone?”

 

“Yes we are,” Alex said, as the duo began to passionately make out.  In between sliding their tongues down each other's throats, the couple had started to disrobe but stopped themselves.  Alex had pitched the idea of shrinking while still clothed, just to hide any evidence in case they got caught.  

 

“I like the sound of that, now shrink me!” Krystal insisted.  The woman was clearly excited and had not been shrunk since the last time she and Alex had hooked up.  She really didn’t trust anyone else enough to shrink around. 

 

Deciding to pair had decided to each control each other's size for no other reason than they thought it was sexy to have that amount of power and control over the other.  

 

Alex was more than happy to oblige his lover, and pulled out his phone, reducing her down to a half-centimeter in height.  Alex was really starting to love the visual of a beautiful woman shrinking down right in front of him, seemingly disappearing right before his eyes.  “NOW WHERE’D YOU GO?” he teased as he squatted down towards the last spot he saw Krystal.

 

Before Alex could locate his tiny partner on the floor, he also suddenly found himself rapidly shrinking down towards the floor.  “Whoa, shit,” he mumbled, feeling very dizzy and putting his hand on his head.  

 

“Surprise!” Krystal’s feminine voice called out from behind him.  “Didn’t see that coming, did you?”

 

Alex just shook his head and laughed.  “I thought you’d at least let me tease you a little bit first!  Wouldn’t you want to be dropped on my dick at this size?”

 

Krystal bit her lip, clearly excited by the idea.  “Mmmm, maybe next time,” she said, leaning in and seductively licking Alex’s neck.  “I don’t want to get crushed under that thing today.”  She moved her hand down towards the outside of Alex’s pants and began to caress the growing bulge in his groin area.  

 

Before long, the tiny, cheating duo had stripped out of their clothes and left them in a tiny pile on the floor.  They continued to passionately make out, Alex standing there in a dark navy pair of boxers and Krystal wearing black lingerie.  

 

It didn’t take long for the tiny duo to be completely naked, their bodies entangled with one another, with Alex’s large, erect penis throbbing inside Krystal’s womanhood.  Krystal continued to ride Alex, cowgirl style, until he forced her off, not wanting to finish inside of her.  

 

The two lovers sat there on the floor, panting heavily.  “You know, I don’t think you’re done yet,” Krystal said seductively.  

 

Alex raised his eyebrows.  He was very sexually satisfied right now and it sure like Krystal was too.  Before he could say that he was good, Krystal was on top of him once more.  She began by kissing his neck and slowly made her way down his torso, until she finally reached his groin.  

 

Starting to play with Krystal’s hair, Alex closed his eyes and gasped as Krystal’s tongue started to caress his balls and penis.  Soon enough, he was rock hard and his dick was making its way down Krystal’s throat.  The shrunken man just laid there, enjoying the amazing sensation of Krystal blowing him.  Then he heard the front door start to unlock….

 

It seemed to happen in slow motion for Alex.  He was already facing the door while laying on his back, and watched his beautiful fiancé, Tiffany, open the door and enter the apartment, carrying two bags of groceries in her left hand.  

 

“HONEY I’M HOME,” the giantess called out, totally oblivious to Alex’s current activities.  In the doorway, she slid out of her flip flops and scrunched her bare toes in the carpet.  

 

“BABE ARE YOU HERE?” Tiff called out, walking into the kitchen to put the groceries away.  

 

“Why the fuck, I thought you said she was gone for the day!” Krystal snapped.  She was no longer on top of Alex, and definitely no longer sucking his dick.  

 

“She was!” Alex shouted defensively.  

 

“Not long enough!”

 

“I’m aware of that now,” Alex said, growing irritated with his lover's remark.  

 

The two watched nervously as Tiffany walked back from the kitchen, stomping past them towards the bedroom.  “Should we get out of here?  Find a place to hide?” Krystal questioned.  

 

Truth be told, Alex had no idea.  He had a feeling that was a bad idea, but could not explain why.  The ground started to shake once more as Tiffany came back down the hallway.  She had changed into much more casual clothes, now wearing a black sports bra and dark gray pair of yoga pants.  It was the perfect outfit for laying around and doing absolutely nothing.  

 

Grabbing the remote, Tiffany turned on the T.V. and sat back into the couch, getting comfortable and laying on her side.  Then she saw a bit of movement coming from the floor.  

 

Down on the ground, Krystal had lost what little nerve she had left as Tiffany approached the couch.  The half-centimeter woman took off in a panic.  The tiny, naked woman was running with no destination in mind, and could hear Alex calling out behind her.  

 

Not wanting his tiny partner to wind up alone or in danger on the floor, Alex soon ran after her.  They both stopped dead in their tracks when high above them they heard Tiffany’s booming voice say “FUCKING GROSS.”

 

Both of them froze.  They instantly turned and saw Tiffany staring down at them from the couch.  She hadn’t gotten up, but still looked both gigantic and intimidating.  

 

“Shit, should we grow back,” Krystal asked, her voice starting to crack with fear.  

 

That idea made Alex sick to his stomach.  There would be zero ways he could explain himself out of this situation, and would be caught red-handed.  “I don’t think so, she’d be furious.  She’d kill us both!”

 

“Yeah but not literally,” Krystal shouted angrily.  “She’ll be pissed but you two can figure it out.  Right now she could LITERALLY crush us!”

 

Alex hated it but she had a point.  Still, he wasn’t about to ruin his relationship for Krystal.  “Our phones are still with our clothes though,” he said, hoping this would work.  When Krystal had started to bolt across the floor, she had left the pile of clothes and phone that controlled Alex’s size. 

 

“Shit, we gotta get those!” she said before starting to run in the other direction.  Alex shouted again but it was useless, and he took off after her.  

 

Down from the couch, Tiffany stared down at these tiny insects like an omnipotent goddess.  She let out a sigh, annoyed that there were bugs in the house.  She was also annoyed that she was home alone, as she really wanted to fool around with Alex.  ‘Well, at least I can take care of the bug problem’, she thought to herself.  

 

Stretching her feet out, Tiffany purposely stomped them hard on the ground.  She smiled watching the tiny creatures freeze in fear.  ‘Good, they know better’, she thought to herself.  Leaning forward while sitting, she spat downward towards the miniscule creatures.  

 

It was a direct hit.  Tiffany’s loogie struck one of the bugs directly.  A grin spread over her face as she watched the tiny creature wriggling around on the ground, now covered completely in her saliva.  

 

Alex stopped in his tracks and watched in shock as Krystal was knocked off her feet by the wave of saliva.  She shouted for help, trying pathetically to struggle back up to her feet.  Every time she slipped back down though, with strands of spit dripping off her body.  “Will you fucking help me?!” she shouted.  

 

Alex ran forward and nearly lost his balance himself, before being able to pull Krystal back to her feet.  Then the ground shook once more as Tiffany stood up from the couch to her full towering height.  

 

With Tiffany’s titanic feet blocking them from both their tiny clothes and phones, as well as the relative safety underneath the couch, Alex pulled Krystal back in the other direction. 

 

“Wait where are we…”

 

“Under the coffee table!” Alex shouted.  He knew his fiancé very well, and felt confident she’d try to crush the bugs under her feet.  While it wouldn’t be completely safe, the coffee table might be able to provide a bit of protection from Tiffany’s massive feet.  

 

Tiffany placed her hands on her hips and smiled seeing the two tiny insects run underneath the table.  “Oh, we’re playing that game?” she laughed.  “Fine!”

 

Stepping away from the couch, Tiffany squatted down, before maneuvering herself onto her hands and knees.  She leaned forward, head towards the ground with her butt in the air, almost looking like a dog that wanted to play.  

 

“Shit, what’s she doing now,” Krystal said panicked, seeing Tiffany’s brown eyes locked in on their tiny bodies.  

 

“No idea,” Alex mumbled, slightly weirded out by Tiffany’s actions.  “Let’s go!” The tiny duo started running towards the couch from underneath the coffee table.  Alex tried his best to keep low to the ground and look like a bug.  As counterproductive as it seemed, his biggest fear was being recognized, not crushed.  

 

“I SEE YOU!” Tiffany said with a chilling enthusiasm.  The brunette started to crawl along the ground on her hands and knees, rapidly gaining on the shrunken pair.  “HERE I COME,” she taunted.  

 

Crawling in an over-exaggerated way, palms and knees slamming into the carpet, shaking the ground as she approached the fleeing creatures.  Reaching forward, she had just missed graining those pathetically small insects.  

 

Out of breath, Krystal collapsed underneath the couch.  Alex didn’t feel they were out of danger yet, so he grabbed Krystal and started carrying her like a damsel in distress.  This didn’t last long, as his legs also gave out. 

 

“Think we’re safe,” Krystal said, trying to catch her breath.  Alex didn’t have a chance to respond.  He was just sitting there, petrified in fear staring at the opening of the couch.  When Krystal turned to look, a chill raced down her spine.  Tiffany was right at the edge of the couch, craning her head at an angle to see under the couch.  Her massive eyeball dwarfed their tiny bodies, the brown iris studying them, the black pupil farting back and forth.  

 

“THERE YOU ARE,” she mumbled, trying her best to reach underneath the couch.  Tiffany still had not identified them as shrunken people yet, let alone her tiny boyfriend and neighbor.  

 

The tiny couple under the couches watched as the annoyed giantess stepped away, and could see her bare feet walking towards the other side of the couch.  “Is she leaving,” Krystal whispered

 

“I don’t think so,” Alex said, his heart racing.  He saw Tiffany’s giant toes gently flinching as she stood there waiting right outside the couch.  He was starting to wonder what Tiffany was doing.  Did she think they were just dumb bugs who thought the danger was gone?  Was she expecting them to pop out?

 

The tension was soon cut by a horrid creaking sound.  Krystal and Alex looked around in panicked confusion as this earth shaking noise seemed to be all around.  “Oh shit,” Alex whispered as he realized what was happening.  “She’s moving the couch.”

 

It was a bit of a struggle for Tiffany, but she managed to partially lift one end of the couch and began to rotate it.  Maybe she was just in a bad mood, but she really wanted to get rid of those bugs right now.  

 

Suddenly a loud buzzing noise echoed throughout the apartment, causing Tiffany, herself to jump.  It took her a second to realize that it was the doorbell for her apartment.  People usually just texted her when they were here that ringing the bell was rare.  She sighed and stomped off towards the door. 

 

Opening the door, Tiffany was surprisingly greeted by her mom.  While happy to see her after just grabbing lunch together, she questioned why her mom had shown up without calling.  

 

“We’ll I could if you hadn’t left your phone in my car,” her mom teased, handing Tiffany’s cell phone back to her.  

 

Back inside and still under the couch, Alex had no idea what caused Tiffany to be distracted right at this moment and didn’t care.  He knew an opportunity when he saw one.  Sprinting towards the lip of the couch, he grabbed the tiny clothes for him and Krystal, phones included.  

 

“Come on, get to the bathroom,” he shouted at Krystal.  The tiny woman didn’t know why but it was obvious that Alex had some type of plan.  Luckily for the duo, the bathroom was directly across the hall and they were slowly able to get there while Tiffany was standing in the doorway talking to someone.

 

“Quick, grow me back,” Alex said, motioning to Krystal’s phone.  

 

“Why? What’s your plan?” she questioned!

 

“Just do it!” he snapped.  “I’ll hide you and say I was showering.  I’ll step out when I get a chance and bring you back to your apartment.”

 

Krystal was hesitant but smiled.  “Promise?” she said, trying to be cute, giving Alex a kiss on the neck.  

 

“Yes,” Alex replied, growing impatient.  

 

Lucky for him, Krystal agreed with the plan and Alex grew back to normal height.  He quickly shut the door to the bathroom and turned on the shower.  Wanting to make it look realistic, he locked the door placing Krystal’s half-centimeter body on the counter so he could quickly get rinsed off.  

 

“ALRIGHT, LIKE I SAID I’LL HIDE YOU NOW,” the giant, naked Alex told Krystal.  His giant fingers descended down and plucked up the shrunken woman, and Alex couldn’t help but smile.  He had one place in mind to hide her.  

 

Without saying anything else, he smiled watching Krystal freak out when his hand reached around towards his ass.  He was sure she was screaming something at him, but he didn’t care.  Closing his eyes, he carefully pushed her squirming body past his sphincter, trapping her within his rectum.  

 

‘Well, she did snort me last time’, Alex thought to himself as he opened the door to the bathroom. 

 

“There you are!” an annoyed Tiffany called out from across the room.  “Where’d you….”

 

Tiffany didn’t have a chance to finish her sentence.  Before she could react, Alex’s arms were around her, pulling her in and his tongue was down her throat.  

 

Also was naked and still a bit wet from the shower, Alex was going nuts feeling Krystal squirming and failing to try and escape inside of him.  He instantly led Tiffany to their bedroom, and was soon vigorously having sex with Tiffany, missionary style, while Krystal struggled away deep inside him.  

End Notes:

--

More to come, stay tuned.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13185