The Empress of Increase, a Giantess Growth Novel, By Solitarycafe by slogro
Summary:

Life is pretty simple for Gail Fairweather. When the traveling freelancer isn't working on some IT gig, she's perusing the nightlife, trying to pick up chicks and have a few drinks. Not even a rural Midwestern town is safe from this devil-may-care firecracker with gothic fashion sensibilities, but even Gail couldn't have prepared for…whatever THIS is! What does a mysterious meteor crashing from the heavens have in common with a carefree, sapphic shortstack? That big problems can come from small packages! No really, seriously big problems… Join Gail as she navigates a saucy GTS adventure riddled with intrigue, law evasion and plenty of ripped clothing! This programmer's life will never be the same, but from the vantage point of a much, much taller girlfriend, let's just say Gail won't mind adding a few 'stories' to her book...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing Woman, Lesbians, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 37883 Read: 4144 Published: May 20 2023 Updated: May 20 2023
Story Notes:

This story was made possible when someone commissioned Solitarycafe to write it. I was given permission by both of those awesome people, to post it here, turn it into an audio story, and share this fun adventure with more giantess fans! And yes, were given permission to make a few edits for the sake of the reader. The free audio is on my Gumroad. https://slogro.gumroad.com Make sure you check out and follow Solitarycafe's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Solitarycafe?s=20

1. Chapter 1 by slogro

2. Chapter 2 by slogro

3. Chapter 3 by slogro

Chapter 1 by slogro
Author's Notes:

The start of the story, Gail gets and tests her powers, making several Friends and Giantesses~ 

The Empress of Increase

By Solitary Cafe



Chapter 1




7:43 AM, Monday



“What... the absolute fuck... ”

Gail Fairweather pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned as she leaned over her bed. A baggy tank top clung to her as she shifted and winced, one strap falling down her shoulder as she finally managed to stand. “How much did I drink last night?” She mumbled as she got to her feet and stumbled to the bathroom. At 5’ 3”, even the sink seemed a bit too high as she turned on the water and splashed her face. “Oof...ungh...get your shit together, girl, god damn... ” the woman continued to mumble to herself as she pressed a towel over her face with unnecessary harshness, wiping away the dark mascara and lipstick she’d gone to bed with. The twenty seven year old IT technician took a few deep breaths until her head cleared. It wasn’t so much the dull headache that bothered her, it was the mouth dryness and the film on her teeth that drove her crazy.

“That’s what I get for drinking on a Sunday night,” she commented humorlessly to herself as she reached for her toothbrush and haphazardly squished too much toothpaste onto it.

Shicka shicka shicka shicka... 

The woman brushed her teeth absently as her vision cleared. She focused on the sound of the bristles whisking over her gums, but she stopped suddenly as she looked at her reflection. “Humf?” She blinked as she caught sight of her eyes.

“Wha... ”

Purple. Her eyes were purple. Not the usual boring, standard hazel she was used to seeing, but really and actually purple. Hum...  my eyes are purple...  The realization came without alarm, but a few seconds later, she practically vomited the toothpaste from her mouth as her jaw dropped. “Why in god’s name are my eyes purple?!”

A flood of memories came rushing back to her, and she stood up straight and shook her head as the fog cleared.

“Wait...what happened last night?”

It was hazy, of course, but slowly, it came back to her.

Gail had recently taken an IT gig in a rural country town with a population so small that she was convinced that she’d already met everyone who lived there in the first week of her stay. So far, the job had been like a mini vacation for her: the start-up company was putting her up for free in an old yet cozy ranch house that sat on a hundred acres of land.

Gail had been wanting to get away from her apartment in the city, and so far the trip had been going a little too well. There was only one bar in town, and it seemed that the local lesbian and bicurious girls were particularly interested in her typology, so she’d been getting very lucky.

The night before hadn’t been any different: dressed to the nines in a long black dress that showed off what modest cleavage the gothic inspired gal had, she’d managed to get three different phone numbers. She may have had a bit too much to drink, and she’d gotten into a tense verbal battle with a wannabe cowboy who was putting unwanted advances onto one of her prospects. She’d won, of course, and had celebrated with another round of liquor...  “But then what?” Gail sighed and looked away from her reflection, “I drove home on my moped then went to sleep...right?”

But no, that’s not quite what happened, Gail realized. As she pulled up to her place, she’d seen a crazy streak of red and purple jetting through the sky, and something celestial appeared to have crashed nearby. Too drunk to combat her curiosity for even a second, she’d promptly gunned the little 120CC engine of her rig and zoomed off over the acreage to investigate.

To her surprise, there had been a meteor there, or something like that, still smoking and glowing with otherworldly heat, firmly shclumped into the ground. The memory wasn’t entirely clear, but Gail recalled that the hunk of rock was oddly purple, and, intoxicated as she was, she clambered down into the crater to investigate.

“And then... ” Gail licked her lips and shook her head, “I don’t know... ” That was where the memory ended, and she grunted in frustration as she tried to unblock what seemed like a mental cement wall. She could vaguely recall reaching out and touching it, then...that was it.

“I must have come back here,” Gail reasoned as she glanced at her unkempt bed through the door, “Still, that doesn’t explain this... ” The short woman glanced up at her eyes once more and her chest fluttered nervously, “What, am I like poisoned or something now?” She checked her pulse and relaxed, “Iono, but I feel fine. I think if it was gonna kill me it would have already. Still, I should get checked out, and... ” Her alarm went off suddenly, and she jolted as she glared at the clock.

"Oh shit, I gotta get going! I know these country bumpkins don't care if I'm a little late, but still, gotta keep up my reputation!" Gail tore off her tank and jogged topless to her dresser. She was a bit of a shortstack, not fat, but definitely not skinny. She'd always loathed her relatively small bust size, though her hips and rear were quite generous. She threw something on and grabbed her makeup, giving her eyes one last look in the mirror before she applied it, "Welp...I guess we'll have to wait and see if I start shooting fucking webs out of my wrists or randomly bursting into flames... "



The work day came and went easily enough. Gail considered trying to schedule a doctor's appointment sometime that week, but then she reminded herself that the local doctor would probably want to run all sorts of expensive tests. While the woman was a successful freelancer with money in the bank, she wasn't keen on paying thousands out of pocket for a few useless tests, so she decided to let it lie. Afterall, it was just her eyes, and she felt okay, though anyone 'normal' might have thought otherwise... 



She received a few compliments on her 'cool contacts' which she replied to with cordial nods. She was surrounded by men at her new job, and though many of them had already tried to work their magic, she'd made it very clear that she was only interested in one thing...and it wasn't what they had between their legs.



6:12 PM



Purple meteor eye color change

Gail tapped a few keys on her laptop and flicked the enter button after filling the search bar. She'd showered, eaten a light dinner and dressed in a baggy t-shirt, and now she was fully prepared to get to the bottom of her strange new condition. Right after she'd come home from work, she went to check on the meteor, just in case. It was certainly there, right where she'd left it, but it looked like nothing more than a regular ol' holey rock stuck in the ground. "But It must have done something to me," Gail murmured as she scrolled through the search results, "I can't be the first person this has ever happened to... " Knock knock knock! Three quick raps sounded at her door and she startled.

"What the hell? Who's... "

"Hellooo? Gail? It's me, Jackie!"

"Oh shit... " the IT tech's eyes widened as more blurbs from the night before came back to her. “I got three phone numbers last night, so...  Jackie?” The image of a blondish, busty, freckled cowgirl came into Gail’s mind as she padded to the door, “That’s her, right? Or was I just wearing beer goggle?”

The short woman opened the door and felt relief when she saw the same person she’d pictured in her head. Jackie was much taller than she was, close to six feet, with large, natural breasts and a set of hips so wide that they couldn’t be called anything less than baby ledges.

“Howdy, Gail,” Jackie cocked her head and beamed, “I’m here. You uh...look surprised to see me.”

Gail forced a smile and wracked her brain for the hundredth time as she finally recalled the conversation she’d had with the blonde.

“Oh, IT? That’s so interesting!” Jackie had twirled her hair while she ran her index over the rim of a whiskey sour, “I don’t know nothing bout’ computers and stuff, but I’d love it if someone could teach me... ” “Absolutely! Come over any time!” Gail had blurted with a stupid grin, “I could teach you all about motherboards and hard drives and ram!”

“Ooh, ram: I like the sound of that!”

Then Gail had rattled off her address and invited her over for dinner, but obviously...  “You forgot, didn’t you?” Jackie’s smile began to disappear.

“No!” Gail put out her hand and cleared her throat, “I didn’t, really, it’s just... ” she scrambled for an excuse and thought of a perfect one, though she didn’t think it through past that moment, “See my eyes? Something weird happened to me last night, so I lost track of time trying to figure it out.”

The high jeans wearing young woman stepped inside and winced as she leaned forward, “Wow...pretty. They weren’t that color last night; they’re not contacts, are they? I know I might seem kinda dumb, but... ” “Honest to god, they’re not,” Gail didn't have to lie, "I'm telling you, I... " "Hey," the woman stepped forward and smiled once more, this time much more coyly, "It's okay, really. We were all drunk and I really shouldn't have held you to it. Maybe another time?"

Gail felt a small tinge of guilt as she sighed and smiled weakly.

Well, you're already here, so...  the short woman's crotch throbbed as she cleared her throat, "Well, um, I really did want you to come over. I'm sorry I don't have anything ready, but I'd love it if you could stay awhile."

"Are you sure?" Jackie didn't sound the least bit shy as she stepped to the couch and sat, "I'm really not hungry, to be honest, but maybe some tea would be good." Gail grinned as she tried to suppress her excitement, God damn, I just met this chick last night and she already wants to hook up! "No prob, I'm sure I've got some tea around here somewhere... "



Thirty minutes passed and Gail forgot about her notorious purple eyes. She was much too busy pretending to hang on the blonde's every word, and she was a master of picking up subtle social cues. Slowly but surely, the two women moved closer to each other, until Jackie gave her an unmistakable look.

"Well...I don't wanna keep you too long, Gail, I should probably get going... " Like a pro angler reeling in a lunker, the lesbian goth drew in close and smiled, her lips only inches from Jackie's, "I don't usually go to bed till much later, but I usually like to eat a little dessert before I turn in... " The blonde hesitated for a few seconds before she moved in and pressed her lips against Gail's. Jackpot! Gail cheered inwardly as she closed her eyes and allowed the woman to lead.

"Mmm...oh...oh god... "

Jackie's kisses were slow and unsure, and the IT tech knew exactly what that meant: she was a typical bicurious country girl who had never actually slept with another woman. It just so happened that the particular variety was one of Gail's favorites, and she relished every second as Jackie grew bolder and bolder. "Shh...it's okay, take your time," Gail whispered as she pulled back slightly. Jackie nodded as her breath quickened, and she went in for a fresh round of smooches.

Like clockwork...  Gail thought as she finally slipped her tongue into the woman's gasping mouth a few minutes later. Jackie was getting hungrier, and though she was keeping her hands to herself, it was only a matter of time before...  "Mmm...mhm...ohh... " Jackie groaned throatily and put her hands on Gail's shoulders.

Hook, line and sinker...  were Gail's last thought before she turned her brain off and went in for the kill.

"Mnn...unff...oh god...yes... " Jackie panted as she hugged the smaller woman and tore at her clothes.

Gail giggled under her breath as she felt up the woman's gloriously full tits through her checkered button up, "Too fast, honey?"

"Oh god, no, please don't stop!"

Everything was going perfectly, and Gail exhaled contentedly as she made her hands into cups and lifted the hefty chest in front of her. She was already soaked, and she was certain that Jackie was even wetter than she was. There was no better way to wind down an evening than with two handfuls of soft tits, and nothing could possibly be...  Good lord, she's burning up! A realization ran through the goth's mind as she looked down at Jackie's shirt.

It wasn't Jackie's boobs that felt hot, however, it was her own hands, but before she knew what was happening, all hell broke loose.

"Mmph...yes Gail, touch me...more...god yes...I... " The blonde opened her eyes suddenly as she felt a weird quivering in her chest. She saw Gail for half a second: excited grin, short black hair strewn over her face, shimmering purple eyes that almost appeared to be glowing, then she looked down...  "OH MY GAWD, WHAT THE HELL!?"

"What, what's wrong?!" Gail startled as she followed the woman's wide eyes, then hers went even bigger, "What the fuck?!"

Gail's hands were emitting a pulsing, dark purple aura that seemed to be swirling into Jackie's chest. Gail flung her hands away immediately, beyond terrified, but she immediately forgot about the phenomenon.

"Wha...what...what's...oh god...Gail?" Jackie's eyes bugged out of her head as she shook it frantically, "Help! Help! What's happening to me?! Hnnk!"

The goth scrambled backwards on the couch as her mouth fell open. She tried to scream, but only the softest whimper of dismay escaped as Jackie shouted.

"Angg! My b-body...my body feels... " the blonde gritted her teeth as she clutched her chest. She looked scared, scared enough to snap Gail out of her trance, and the goth finally reached out to her.

"Should I call an ambulance?! Jackie, where does it... " Gail's hand glowed purple once more as she made contact with Jackie's arm, and the blonde howled.

"F-fuck! It feels...HOLY SHIT!"

Gail cringed backwards as the woman's chest expanded a full cup size within a second, forcibly stretching the buttons on her red checkered flannel to their limits. Jackie's arms thickened and broadened, and the seams at her shoulders tore with a loud, sharp crikkk!

"Unfuck! Fuckfuckfuck... " Jackie threw her head back as her hips flared out suddenly, cramming her sides against the band of her high waters as she clawed at the cushions.

Gail could only watch breathlessly as her would-be booty call changed right before her purple eyes...  Krikkk!

"Aw shit!"

Ripppp!

"Gohhh...fucking hell!"

Jackie's entire body was growing at an alarming rate, gaining inches everywhere all at once, cramming her skin against seams and buttons.

Snik!

"Oho!" Jackie growled as the top most button on her blouse popped off. Her tits, three times bigger than they'd been only moments before, pressed up and out over her white lace bra like two overfilled water balloons.

Snik! Snik! Snik!

"Aha! Ooh...noooo!"

One by one, as her torso expanded, her buttons came flying off, popping loudly as they pinged everywhere, blowing her shirt open all at once and exposing her straining bra.

"Fnnnnh!" Jackie kicked out her legs, knocking the teacups over in a clatter as she grunted loudly. Both legs of her jeans ripped at the thighs as slashes of her skin showed through frayed denim, but Gail barely noticed because she was too busy looking at the woman's feet...  Eeeeennnkkk...  Jackie was wearing cowboy boots, a cute red and turquoise, but they were... squeaking! Her feet were growing so much that they were already shoving against the insides of the worn tanned leather, and Jackie grunted and threw her head around as she slammed her fists down onto the couch.

"Motherfuckin'... god damn...c'mon!"

Gail was still shocked stupid, totally helpless to move as she watched Jackie's big toe rip through one of the boots.

"HAAA!" Jackie moaned as her knees ripped out from the quickly dwindling jeans, and that was when Gail looked over to see the woman's bra straps snap.

"Fwahha!" Jackie bellowed as her now massive breasts spilled outwards and bounced wildly. They were easily the size of Gail's head, and Jackie herself was at least 9 feet tall already...but she was still...  She's...growing! How?! Gail finally broke out of her dumbstruck state and ran towards the door as Jackie's feet blew completely through the soles of her boots.

I gotta get out of here! I have to run! I gotta get help! Gail's mind screamed as she flung herself outside.

"G-Gail! Wait! D-dont go! I...ah!"

The goth heard the sound of Jackie's jeans tearing off completely as she stumbled onto the porch.

"Okay...okay...  I'm dreaming, this is, unff!" Gail took five steps before she tripped once more, this time going down hard on her hands before slumping backwards.

"G-Gail...wait, please!"

The goth heard a louder than usual female voice behind her, and she turned to see the most heart stopping sight she'd ever witnessed.

Jackie was...crawling! A set of long, pale arms reached through the front door, immediately followed by a mass of soft blonde hair and a reddened face.

"Gail, I'm c-coming out, just...hnnng... "

For the second time that evening, Gail couldn't move. Jackie, literally twice as tall and broad as she'd been only minutes before, was squeezing through the open door, grunting as she half knelt half crawled through it. Her bare tits squished against the door frame, inverting her hard nipples deeply as she finally emerged and stood. "Oh...my...god... " Gail breathed as she looked up at the now XL country gal. "Gail...Jackie gulped as her chest heaved. She looked more confused than scared, and she took a step towards the goth, causing the old porch to creak loudly, "What did you do to me? I feel so...so... amazing!"

Gail gawked: Jackie looked amazing! Fully ten feet tall, she wasn't just a bigger version of herself, but she'd filled in. Her ass and hips had widened, even more ridiculously curvy then they'd been before. Her tits, swollen and heavy, were as big and round as two blue ribbon watermelons, and Gail finally stood, enraptured by the other-wordly beauty towering over her.

"I...I...I don't know... " Gail's voice was hollow, "I'm sorry...I don't know... " she repeated the words as her voice wavered between doomed laughter and crazed tears, "I...wha!"

Jackie reached down and snatched her upwards suddenly, lifting her as easily as a bag of potatoes, clutching her waist and raising their faces level.

"Mmmph! Mnnn! Hmmph! Mmm... " Gail uttered a muffled scream as the ten foot cowgirl kissed her. There was a flash of fear, then something the goth had never truly experienced... 



Bliss. Pure, perfect, bliss.



"Mmm...ooh...oh fuck... "

"Yes...Gail...fuck me...show me how girls treat girls...  I'm begging you!" Gail's reasoning bought a ticket and skipped town as she smashed her tiny lips against Jackie's. The bigger woman enveloped her, almost big enough to kiss her entire face, but Gail was undeterred as she shoved her tongue inside and frenched the cowgirl like her life depended on it. Naked and growling, Jackie pulled her new friend away slightly and Gail attacked her neck, biting at her ears and nipping at her shoulder blades as a dark wetness soaked through the crotch of her jeans. "Oh fuck yes! Take me, Gail!" Jackie screamed, and it was so loud that Gail could have sworn she was standing right next to a subwoofer. For the first time in her life, the shortstack lesbian ate a woman like an actual meal. She slammed her face between Jackie's tits, motorboating the woman's chest with her entire head before cramming one of her nipples into her mouth.

"Mmhmm!" Tears filled the goth's eyes as she suckled madly, the woman's taste filling her senses all at once.

"Oh my gawd! Harder! Bite me! I said harder, god dammit!"

Jackie cupped her hands around Gail's ass as the goth munched on her tits, slobbering on her sweet, hard nipples that were easily as thick and big around as two of Gail's fingers.

The goth had no idea what she was doing as she ravished the taller woman, only that she was turned on beyond belief. In moments, she was sliding downward, fruitlessly trying to keep hold of Jackie's hips and ass as her feet finally touched the ground.

"G-Gail, wait!" Jackie shouted as her eyes went huge, "It's my first time, just...oh f-fuck!"

Gail was in already, her face level with Jackie's crotch. Nothing in the world could have stopped her from moving forward and slamming her face between those monstrous thighs.

"NOOO... .FUCK!" Jackie screamed, so loudly this time that the house actually shook.

"Gmmm! Fffnnn! Om! Nnnfff!" Gail snarled as she wrapped her lips, tongue and teeth around the biggest, wettest, juciest fucking peach of a clit ever. Jackie went down, her knees buckling as she fell sideways and moaned uncontrollably, but Gail barely noticed as she lashed and licked like a sex starved convict.

"I...oh fuck...oh my god...  I'm gonna die, Gail!" Jackie threw her head back as the sun set, the dull orange rays illuminating her freckled body, "I'm cumming!" Gail was lost. She knew Jackie was climaxing: the burning thighs constricting her face could have told her that much without the distant screams of pleasure. But there was something she was focusing on, something she wanted more than anything.



She wanted Jackie bigger.



She didn't know how or why, but there, her face slathered it spit and sweet pussy juice, she wanted a clit in her mouth that was so big that she wouldn't be able to lick it all at once. It was a crushing need, an undeniable lust that defied every ounce of logic, but the goth wasn't running on logic as she dug her fingers into Jackie's hips and kept licking.

"G-Gail...Gail, w-what are you doing?!" Jackie was still cumming, her hypersensitive body spasming uncontrollably as she snapped her gaze to Gail's hands. "You're, oh gawd yes, more! Do it again! Fuck yes! MAKE ME GROW AGAIN!" Gail's hands glowed burning purple as she worked her jaw, rolling her tongue endlessly over Jackie's pulsing clit, willing it to grow as something primal began to take over her mind.

"Cum again!" Gail ordered in a haze of mania, "Cum again, you beautiful motherfucker!"

"You first!" Jackie grabbed the goth once more and pressed a single finger against the woman's ruined jeans. One finger was about the size of Gail's entire palm, and Jackie ground up into the girl's crotch and grinned, "More! Gimme more, baby!"

Gail rolled her eyes and screamed as an unforgiving climax wracked her. Her pussy gushed through her jeans as she grabbed Jackie's wrist and continued to pump her full of dark energy, and the porch creaked even louder as Jackie's ass shifted.

"Make me the biggest fucking woman in the world, Goddess! I'll do anything for you! Anything you say! I love you, mistress!" Gail fell in and out of consciousness as she fought against her debilitating orgasm, totally out of control of how much energy she was putting into her creation. By the time she could even move, Jackie was 15 feet tall, but it seemed that neither woman was anywhere close to being sated as Jackie began to forcibly tear Gail's sticky clothes off.



It's all a dream...it has to be... 

Naked, sticky, delirious and dizzy, the short woman forced herself upwards and tried to focus on the long, curled up shape of a 20 foot woman passed out on the porch. "Jackie... " Gail muttered as she touched the woman's leg. Jackie was warm to the touch, and she could hear the woman's even breathing in the calm darkness. "I'm tripping...  I'm high as balls... " Gail groaned quietly as she tried to make out Jackie's face in the early night. The porch light was off, so all she could see was the general shape of her latest fuck buddy; the shape of a woman who was too big to fit on the entire porch.

"Shower...gotta rinse... " the goth grumbled as she sidled around the naked giant and slogged into the house, "Then I'll wake up... "



The shower passed in silence as the still disbelieving IT tech went through zombie-like motions. Not bothering to dress, she slumped into bed, her hair still damp, "This will all be over in the morning...just one...big...zzzz... "



8:47 AM, Tuesday



Heat. So much heat pressing between her legs, wet and forceful. Hands clutched around her waist, the odd sensation of floating in mid air...  "Ohhhh...fugggg... " Gail opened her eyes slowly and screamed.

"Oh fuck!"

A nude, twenty foot blonde was holding her upright like a doll, licking her bare crotch with a tongue that was as wide as Gail's shoulders. "F-fucking...god! W-whoa...oh...fff...shit!" Gail's limbs flailed as she tossed her head back and forth, moving between surprised terror and ecstasy. "Your...mmm...window...unnn...was...mhm...openf... " "Ah...ah fffuck... " Gail relaxed and groaned loudly as Jackie tongued her clit, "It wasn't...a dream!"

"Mmm no... " Jackie giggled, causing her entire body to jiggle powerfully, "Unless we're both having the same dream."

Gail looked up just in time to see a spark of purple in the huge woman's eyes, but it was gone in a flash, "I...J-Jackie...don't stop... " Gail whimpered as she cupped her own breasts and massaged them roughly, "I'm close!"

"Oh yes!" Jackie licked her faster, laughing all the while, "Your pussy...tastes so good... mistress!"

Mistress? Even held aloft, being licked half to death by an impossibly gigantic cowgirl, the word gave some mental clarity to the goth.

Why is she calling me mistress? Gail thought between gasps, Did I... change more than just her body?

"Mhm!" Jackie adjusted her hold on Gail, cradling her with one hand so she could use the other to rub her slick clit, "Why wasn't I...nng...eating pussy before?!"

Gail writhed in the woman's palm as she gasped, "Ho-hokay...ffff...oh shitshitshit, I'm gonna cum so hard...yesss... " A sudden thought occurred to the goth as she reached the cusp of her climax. She opened her eyes widely and suddenly spoke in a commanding tone.

"Jackie, stop."

The 20 foot woman did, immediately. Her ginormous tits heaved as she caught her breath and stared at Gail's slobbery pussy, but she nodded once, "Yes...of course."

A chill ran down Gail's spine, "Good. Now...lick me once."

Jackie bit her lip and smiled as she rolled out her tongue. As she'd been ordered, she only made one pass, teasing the tip of her tongue over Gail's swollen clit.

"Nnn...ooooh...g-good girl... " Gail shuddered as the reality of her power began to sink in. "Now... " the naked Goth took a deep breath and growled, "Rub my clit with your nipple until I cum."

"Yes, of course, mistress!" Jackie grabbed hold of her new master with both hands and lifted her to her left breast.

"Oho my goddd... " Gail laughed as the giant woman dovetailed her pussy, sliding her almost fist sized nipples against the goth's clit. "Stop!"

Jackie did.

"Now go!"

Jackie did.

"Now grind my pussy as fast as you can!"

Jackie paused before hooking her fingers around Gail's waist tightly, "Okay...if that's what you want... " "Hup!"

Gail barely had time to react before she was wrenched up and down like a rag doll, her pussy smashing against Jackie's nipple several times a second as her tits bounced up and down.

"Gowwww fuggg im c-cumming! Stopstopstop!"

Gail screamed as the jerking motion ceased, and she shook in the woman's clutches like an interactive sex toy.

"Oh god...oh fuck...holy shit...gah...my head... " Gail laughed and groaned at the same time as she pressed into her temples, "Put me down, please, darling."

Jackie did as she was asked, "I hope I wasn't too rough."

"No, no, that was my fault. Still," Gail got her bearings and huffed, "That was one hell of an orgasm, holy shit."

The cowgirl beamed as the early morning sun illuminated her glorious curves, "I'm so glad you enjoyed it! You taste wonderful!"

Gail giggled and put her hands on her hips and she looked around. It felt more than just a little weird to be standing naked outside, but there was no one around for miles.

"Still... " Gail frowned up at her strange new friend and cocked her head, "You can't stay here like this forever, can you?"

Jackie, who didn't seem at all concerned, did a little twirl before sitting down in the grass, "As long as I'm with you, I'll be happy anywhere!"

The goth studied the woman's face carefully. It was still Jackie, alright, but there was a certain, submissive tone in the giant woman's voice that almost made Gail want to treat her like a servant.

"Listen, Jackie...I know you feel awesome and amazing and sexy, and you are, but right now, I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything!" Jackie leaned forward eagerly. "Anything you want!"

Gail nodded as her suspicions about the blonde's state of mind were solidified. "There's a big, big barn on the west side of the property, I want you to go inside and wait for me there, okay?"

Jackie frowned, "Aww...  you're not gonna... "

"No, no, don't worry," Gail smiled, "I swear I'm not gonna leave you there. I just need to go into town for a few hours, okay? I promise I'll be back soon, I'm just scared that if people in town see you they'll shoot at you." "Psh, let em' shoot," Jackie snorted, "They won't be able to hurt me, I feel invincible!" "Sure... " Gail agreed, if only for the sake of getting Jackie to cooperate, "But there's no reason to cause trouble until we can figure out what's happening. It'll make me really happy if you go hide in there till I come back, and I promise I'll bring you a ton of food."

"I'm not hungry," Jackie grinned and looked down at herself, "God in heaven, I look like a fucking slice! I'm never going back after this, no siree! Actually, I... " "Jackie, focus!" Gail said gruffly as she stomped her foot.

The cowgirl went rigid, like she was being scolded by a teacher, "Yes! I'll wait for you in the barn; maybe I'll take a nap. Don't worry about the food, I really feel okay."

Gail smiled and nodded once, "Good. I promise I won't be long, I just have to look into this as much as I can without anyone finding out."

Gail turned to walk away but saw the blonde put on a very convincing pair of pitiful puppy dog eyes.

"Hey, Jackie... " the naked goth stepped up to the woman and hugged her leg before kissing it, "I'm not gonna leave you here, I promise."

Jackie beamed and shook her head as she jumped back. It was only a hop for her, but when she hit the ground, Gail grunted and fell down.

"Geez! Take it easy!"

Jackie snickered and ran off towards the barn, "I'll see you later, mistress, have fun!"

Gail felt the ground shake a bit as the woman ran off, and she blinked to herself as she swallowed hard, "Why am I not more scared about this? I should be terrified. This is awful. Cataclysmically bad, like Area 51 human experimenting, gene splicing kind of bad. So why... " Gail looked down at her hands as an unknown feeling began to rise up within her.

"Why do I feel so good?"



12:32 PM, Tuesday



If there was one place in the entire town where Gail could kill two birds with one stone, it was the local library. It being around lunchtime on a weekday, the old, single story building was about as populated as the goth expected. She'd called her employer moments before, making up some excuse about not feeling well, but really, she couldn't remember a time she'd ever felt better. Reign it in...  the short woman took a deep breath and tried to calm her bubbling excitement. You're on a mission, you can't go tearing through town touching every woman you see...  The sensible thought was pushed out of her head almost immediately as she stepped up to the information desk and saw a feminine, lithe form hunched over an old computer.

"Oh hello, what can I do for you?"

Oh my god...she's adorable!

Gail looked over the counter at the librarian, a late twenties/early thirties pixie type with a short bob and a cute, small looking nose. The woman was small in the chest and just curvy enough to fill out her short, grey pencil skirt, but only barely. The librarian was almost the polar opposite of Gail's usual type, but she found herself staring as she stammered, "H-hi...yes, um...  I'm looking for... " The librarian was wearing a thin rimmed pair of glasses that only accentuated her unironic prototype, and she smiled slowly as she looked up from her chair, "Yes?" "Meteors," Gail finally blurted. "I'm looking for info about meteors and other stuff that's crashed around this area for the last few years. I thought I saw something weird the night before last, so I got curious."

The librarian looked piqued, "I see... interesting. Well, I've lived here my whole life and I've never seen or heard anything newsworthy about meteors, but I can definitely give you access to the microfilm library if you want to pore through some old newspapers and such. Fair warning, there's going to be a lot of headlines about crops and water shortages, not much happens here."

"That'd be great, thanks," Gail took a step back as the woman stood and came out from around the counter.

"My pleasure," the librarian smiled a bit shyly as she turned her back, "Follow me."

In the three seconds Gail was standing there, she was able to gather an impressive amount of information. As a long time, self realized lesbian, she was nothing less than a master predator, and her 'gaydar' detector was going wild.

There's a book next to the computer...erotic novel...yep, it's a girl girl story! No ring on her finger, no perfume, which means she has no plans to go anywhere after work.

The goth followed the librarian and eyed her backside openly, plain white leggings, probably wearing basic bitch briefs, based on...  Gail zoomed in on the woman's bra strap, which was only slightly visible through her white button up blouse, yup, basic bitch bra. This poor lady's sex life is probably staler than an expired box of croutons, but we can fix that...  Gail followed the woman to the back, past many rows of tall shelves that housed books that were likely many times older than her. The library itself smelled familiarly dusty, with just a hint of that distinct browning paper mold than only the stalest small town libraries seemed to possess.

For whatever reason, though, the smell was driving Gail nuts. Her libido was in overdrive, and as she followed the librarian deeper into the small office style rooms in the back, her pussy started to throb.

No, you're not gonna do anything to this poor woman! She tried to police her progressively wild thoughts as she ogled her legs, you already have Jackie to worry about, don't go...  "My name is Gail, by the way... " the goth heard herself speaking quietly despite her inner warning, "I really appreciate your help, miss... " "Katherine," the woman replied as she stiffened a bit and produced a key from her pocket, "My friends call me Kat."

"What a pretty name; thanks a ton...Kat."

What am I doing?!

The old charm was slipping through without her even trying. Gail had put just enough inflection and sweet pitch in her tone while she spoke the woman's name, and even with the librarian's back turned, she could tell that Katherine was no match for her prowess.

"Give me... just a moment to find the right key," Kat flushed as she jangled through the clanky ring.

"No rush: my time is your time."

Katherine's blush intensified as she finally found the right key and jammed it in the lock, "Do you know how to use a microfilm machine?"

Gail was certain that it couldn't be complicated, but she smiled widely as she followed the woman into the room, "I've never used one; I would love it if you could show me."

Five minutes later, Gail had defaulted to her natural state, using every passive move in the book to subtly tease the unsuspecting librarian. She brushed shoulders with the woman, shifting and turning in specific ways as she grabbed random films from the filing cabinet.

"Right, and then you turn that knob to focus and just look in the eye piece," Kat's voice cracked a bit as Gail bent over the microfilm machine.

"Ah, very cool... " Gail pretended to be interested in the old newspaper clipping as she dropped lower. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt, and though it barely showed her cleavage when she was standing upright, she knew that she was showing plenty of skin to Kat.

"Yes, it's a blast from the past... " Katherine chuckled nervously.

She's staring at my tits, I can feel it! Gail reveled in the attention as she moved her arm and fiddled with the focus lens a bit more forcefully than necessary.

"Well, take your time, let me know if you need anything else," Kat said nervously as the goth felt her move to the door.

"Yeah thanks!" Gail called back, "I'll probably come bother you in a little while."



30 minutes later



"Man...fuck this boring shit."

Gail stood from the machine and stretched before uttering a loud yawn. "This is crazy, I'm never gonna find anything like this. There's no info about the meteor because nothing like this has ever happened," she mused intensely as she leaned against the wall of filing cabinets. "This is stupid, I could be home screwing a 20 foot tall sex goddess, but I can't just... " The goth stared at her hands and exhaled slowly, "The possibilities...I can't even begin to comprehend how amazing this is, but... " She inhaled sharply and shook her head, "The answer is no. No, no, no, no! No matter how badly I might want it, I can't try anything before fully understanding the consequences... " Her own words did nothing to convince her as she clicked her tongue in irritation and went for the door, "Where's that sexy librarian? I at least want to say bye to her... "



Moments later, Gail was stalking between the shelves, continuing her inner struggle as she stared at random fiction and biography titles. She didn't see anyone for nearly 15 minutes. There were a few elderly people reading magazines in the lounge area, but they were quiet as death, and besides them, the place was a total ghost town. Gail went on, muttering to herself quietly as she battled, losing track of time as her desire was pitted against her better judgment.

"Hello? Oh, hi, mom. Yeah, I'm at work, but you know how dead it is. I can talk for a minute... " Gail froze as she heard a low, familiar voice coming from the next aisle. Her sense of privacy nonexistent, she moved closer to a mildewy reference book and strained her ears. Yeah, Kat is definitely single if she's taking calls from her mom at work...  "Mhm...yeah...  it's fine. No, everything is good. A boyfriend? Oh god, mom, not this again... " Gail held in a snicker as she continued to shamelessly eavesdrop.

"I did. I swear I have been, it's just... god, mom, give me a chance to answer. I'm telling you, I've been trying the dating apps, there just aren't any good guys around here!"

Gail frowned as she heard Kat growl under her breath.

Ooh, kitty does have teeth... 

"Can we drop it already? ...No...not yet, I...  seriously? Mom, I'm not going to do that!" Kat hissed. "... Because I don't need it. I shouldn't have to get surgery to get a date, it's...I know...I know ma...okay...of course... " Gail recognized the tone the librarian was using, it was one she'd used many times herself: distant and agreeable, but only to shut her mother up. "Okay mom, I'll talk to you later...yeah...  love you too...bye."

Gail frowned as she heard the shuffling of a creaky book cart.

"Every time she brings it up... every time!" Kat complained under her breath. "I know I'm flat chested, Ma, there's nothing I can do about it... " Gail barely heard the woman as she lowered her voice, "I've tried every cream and supplement around; it's a lost cause, but I swear I'm not going under the knife just so some asshole can appreciate my fake tits..."

Damn...  Gail's frown deepened, poor thing, if only...  The goth held her breath as an epiphany fell upon her like a shimmering light from heaven.

I CAN do something about it!

She stepped forward, making her way around to the next aisle with slow purpose. I can control it...I did it yesterday...I can use just a little power, just a tiny bit...  Gail reached the end of the aisle as her ever shrinking logic was finally smothered, I'll just use a small amount, just to test it...she'll never suspect a thing... 



Katherine Hunt, thirty one years old, had a life that she herself would describe as 'pleasantly boring'. She'd worked at the small town library for nearly a decade, and though she loved to read about travel and global intrigue, she'd rarely been outside a fifty mile radius of the place she was born. Ironically, her parents, long time residents of the rural town, had moved to a suburban condo a few years before, but Kat had decided to stay. She told her parents that she was going to go out into the world to study something, to explore, to pursue her dreams, but she secretly knew the truth...  She had no dreams, the only reason she didn't go with her parents was because she didn't want to be the single, thirty year old woman who was, well...living with her parents. But all that was about to change, though Kat was oblivious. The mousy woman shoved her cart along and slipped books back into their rightful places; both of which she knew by heart. At least I'm comfortable, Katherine thought as she tried to simmer down from the unpleasant conversation she'd had with her mother, I have everything I need here. Life isn't a book, I wish someone would tell her that! Not everyone can just go out and live a life of adventure; some of us have to be responsible, no matter how much we might wanna... Kat's thoughts were interrupted as she heard someone walking towards her on the tacky, graying carpet.

"Oh, it's you," the librarian smiled widely as her heart fluttered a bit. The girl from earlier...god she's amazing! I would never have the courage to pull off a look like that, but she's gorgeous! "Finished already?"

"Yeah," the goth giggled, "I realized that my needle in a haystack mission wasn't important enough for me to put myself through that kind of boredom, no offense."

"None taken," Kat laughed lightly, "Microfilm is interesting, but few would call it exciting. Anything else I can do for you?"

"I'm sure you could do a lot of things for me," Gail grinned, "But I just wanted to say thanks. I appreciate you going out of your way to help me out; not everyone in this town has been so friendly to me."

"Oh," Kat blushed and couldn't help but smile more genuinely, "You're very welcome. If there's ever anything you need, um, library related, you know where to find me."

"I'll look you up," Gail winked, "I don't remember the Dewey decimal system, but maybe you can refresh me."

"S-sure," Kat stiffened, unable to hide her nervousness, oh my God, she's actually hitting on me! What do I do?!

The goth stepped forward, continuing to walk towards her, and Kat's skin tingled as she walked past.

"Thanks again. Just gonna squeeze by you here, don't mind me... " "O-of course... " Kat sidled up against the shelf, making room in the narrow aisle for Gail to cross.

The shorter, younger woman eased through, stepping sideways as she bumped the cart with her hips. As she did, her hand brushed Kat's side, but the librarian was too busy trying not to blush to death to notice Gail's suddenly glowing hand.

"Ope, sorry, didn't mean to cop a feel or anything," Gail giggled. "I'll see you around, Kat!" The goth cocked her head and looked around, then covered her mouth, "Oh sorry," she lowered her voice, "I'll see you around."

Katherine nodded, beyond flustered as she felt the tingling in her hip where she'd been touched. It was just a brush, really, little more than a second, but it was as close to sex as Kat had gotten in years.

"Oh stop... " Kat finally exhaled as she watched Gail leave. "You've been reading too many of those lesbian eroticas," she chastised herself as she got back to work. "She was just being friendly and nice, there's no way she'd be interested in you, even if she did swing that way... " Katherine worked for another few moments, trying to fight the tingling that was still making its way through her hips and into her stomach and crotch. She sighed in frustration as she picked up the pace, "God, calm down, would you? I know it's been a long time, but... " She blinked as she held up a heavy hardback in mid motion.

"What...what is that?"

What had started in her hip was very quickly moving its way through her entire body. It was a warm, pleasant feeling, almost like being dipped into a hot tub when it was cold out, but the pleasantness was quickly turning into something else.

"Okay, now I really gotta calm down," Kat set the book down on the cart and took a deep breath. "I can't be getting all horny here, but dear lord, what is...oh!"

A stark heat filled her chest as her shirt began to shift. Kat looked down and frowned as she felt her nipples harden beneath the two layers, and she gasped as she saw them poke through more and more prominently.

"I need to sit down... " she took a step back and shook her head, I need to... " Her eyes went huge as she felt the heat intensify to an almost unbearable pleasure.

"Wha...what the hell... " she leaned forward, bracing herself against the book cart as her pussy throbbed.

It was like getting a full body, deep tissue massage while bathing in water that was dangerously close to being too hot. Her thighs quivered as she closed her eyes and whimpered, and her legs shook as her lips trembled, "Am I...  am I having an orgasm?!" She whispered in quick disbelief, "B-but... " Skrikkkkk!

Sssstp!

Snik!

Rippp!

"N-nooooo!"



"Oh shit...oops... "

Gail was peeking around the corner the entire time, keeping her head low as she watched the librarian deal with the 'bit' of power she'd been given. "Uh oh... " "Fnn...hanh...Grahhh!" The librarian slammed her hands down onto the cart as her body exploded outward all at once, pounding against her outfit at every seam. Her leggings tore like a flimsy web as her thighs and calves expanded, and her pencil skirt ripped straight down the zipper as her ass poomfed outward, putting her plain white panties on full display. "Fuckkk!"

"She's...cumming... " Gail immediately flooded her own panties as she witnessed the madness unfold, "Holy shit... "



Kat stared down at the book cart as her body was wracked with the most tear inducing, mind breaking climax she'd ever had in her life. Her pussy was clenching endlessly as sounds filled her ears: ripping and tearing, rending and bursting...  "Hahaha! Fggg! Motherfuckin'... .nddd... " She had no idea that her buttons were flying off, no idea that her sleeves were being rammed into her armpits as her backside widened. There was only the immaculate completeness of her pleasure, and her legs finally gave out as she stumbled forward and took the cart down with her. Her glasses, far too small for her face, tapped down softly as she stared at the ground with wide eyes. Footsteps pounded behind her, and she heard a familiar, elderly voice.

"Oh my God, Kat! Are you...OH HEAVENS!"



Gail saw the old lady at the other end of the aisle as Kat's bra straps snapped away from her shoulders. There was no time for her to panic, because the lady was already running away.

"Help, help, she's turning into a monster! Someone call the police! Ahhh!" A bevvy of shouts filled the library as the few patrons panicked and scrambled for the door. Gail, however, had no intention of abandoning the woman, though it was less about her willingness and more about the fact that she was petrified by wonder.

"Hrrrg...rarrrg!" Katherine, now feet tall, finally tore out of her bra, throwing her arms out and causing the shelves between her to shake. Her bare tits were about the equivalent of A cups, perky barely there compared to the rest of her body, but in seconds, that began to change...  "Ooh...wha...what the fuck?!" Katherine's stubborn panties were still clinging to her hips as her tattered skirt laid in a heap around her ankles, and she cupped her boobs and looked down at them in dismay. "Oh fuck...no...oh my God...yes...no...oh god, YES!"

Katherine tossed her head back and groaned loudly as she held her growing tits. They doubled in size in five seconds, tripled in twenty, and all the while she laughed wildly, joyful tears streaming down her face as the rest of body grew an entire foot, "Thank you, God, thank you!"

Her expanding senses, high on adrenaline and dopamine, caught some motion in the corner of her eye, and she snapped her head to see the goth peeking around the corner.

"YOU!"



"Oh fuck!"

Gail wheeled backwards, fell, then crab walked as the now 9 foot librarian leered towards her with inhuman speed. Katherine's shoulders squeezed against the rows of books, knocking them down and sending old pages fluttering everywhere as she reached down and grabbed the woman. "What did you do to me?! What did you do?!" This is it...  I'm fucked... Gail's thoughts were fueled by a sense of finality that surpassed fear, as she was lifted off the ground. No regrets...I could think of a worse way to die...  Katherine, still growing, her shoulders and legs quickly running out of room between the shelves, lifted Gail to her face and glared with her brown eyes, "You need to help me... My pussy...it's...it's on fire!" "Whoa!" Gail screamed as she was flipped upside down and slammed down onto Kat's stomach. In the same motion, Kat went down on her ass, leaning back and spreading her legs as much as she was able, "Please! I'm begging you! Make it stop!" Straddling the 10 foot woman's tummy and facing down, Gail was within easy reach of Kat's crotch. Somehow, miraculously, the woman's panties were still attached by a single thread. The goth had never been one for subtleties, and as the smell of Kat's arousal filled her nostrils, she grabbed the material and tore it clean off, "Yes, baby, I'll help you as much as I can!" Gail slapped her palm against Kat's engorged clit, her wrist nestling into the soft patch of pubic hair on the woman's pelvis. It was like Jackie all over again: the power, the madness, the feeling of raw, unrefined sex in her literal grasp. It burned in her hand, even as she started to pump her arm in hard, ferocious circles, "We'll make it all better honey...Gail's gonna fix it, okay?"

"Naa! I...gddd...fngg... " Kat drooled openly as she kicked her arms and legs, "More! I need more! Give me more, NOW!"

Gail's hand began to glow once more as she palmed Kat's clit, "Greedy girl!"

Katherine paused for a moment as she stared up at the ceiling. Her limbs were crammed between the shelves, twisted and confined as she experienced the tingling again. She felt trapped, confined to a box that was too small for her ambition, and with a desperate cry that was filled with a lifetime of pent up resentment, she kicked her arms and legs outward and screamed, "FUCK THIS PLACE!"

Gail gnashed her teeth as she pumped her hand over Kat's clit like she was vigorously washing a window, "Yeah, fuck this place, baby! Fuck it right to the...  whoaha!"

Katherine's body blew up within a single second as she grew an extra three feet. The shelves around her creaked loudly before tipping over, slamming into the adjacent ones, shaking the library with deafening thuds. The shelves slammed down like dominos, one after the other as Katherine climaxed and grew. 14 feet, 15...

"Goh fuck!"

She was 17 feet tall... 

Gail kept rubbing, reaching forward with her other hand and sliding three fingers into Kat's growing gash. "YESH!" Katherine drooled and screamed as her tits gathered up around her sides. She could feel the weight of them, precious and powerful.

"More!"

22 feet... 

"Again! Fuck me harder!"

25... 

Gail panted as sweat poured down her face. She slipped another finger into Kat's slit, then her whole hand, keeping her other grinding against Kat's overflowing clit. "Good girl! Keep going! Bigger for me!" Gail leaned forward, pulling her hand out of Kat's wet cunt for just a moment. She folded her fingers in, making a dubious fist before positioning it back over that sweet snatch...  "What the fuck?! S-stop! Both of you! D-ont make me shoot!"

Gail looked up slowly and saw a terrified looking, middle aged cop pointing a trembling gun straight at her.

"Uh... " the goth kept her fist closed as she glanced between it and the cop, "I can explain?"

Before anyone could say another word, Katherine sat up in a blink and shielded her new lover with both hands before screaming, "GETTT OUTTT!"

The cop shouted in terror and reeled, his finger slipping on the trigger. The gun fired, its report echoing through the wrecked library as the bullet made contact with Kat's arm.

"Kat!" Gail cried out.

"Grrr... " Katherine Hunt looked down at her arm and winced before glaring at the dumbfounded officer. There wasn't so much as a scratch on her arm, but she shifted her weight, pulled her legs in and stood slowly, lifting Gail along with her and clutching her to her full chest like she was her most coveted possession.

"Drop the gun, Ralph," the angry librarian's voice boomed as her hair touched the 30 foot ceiling, "We all know you’ve never killed anything, so don't try to start now."

Ralph looked up at the larger than life woman, dropped his gun, pissed himself, then passed out on the spot.

"We need to go," Gail panted as she tried to clear her head, "More will show up, and fast. I'm staying at the old Henson farm, take us there."

Katherine nodded once before holding up the almost infinitely smaller woman and kissing her on the cheek. Kat's lips almost covered Gail's entire face, and she giggled as she cupped the woman between her glorious new, almost sedan sized, equivalent double Ds, "Of course, Mistress, whatever you want!"

Gail felt like she was sitting in the softest, warmest ferris wheel in the world as she surveyed the wreckage, "Um... how are we gonna get... " Katherine moved forward and kicked through one of the windows, sending glass and stucco everywhere before she pressed her bare foot against the wall beside it.

Krkrkrk...crash!

The wall and everything in it crumbled against the fantastic weight of the 30 foot woman's foot, and the former librarian kicked it in even further until an opening big enough for her to slide through had been created.

"Oh fudgesicles... " Gail said as they stepped into daylight.

At least twenty people were standing around on the sidewalk, gawking at the 30 foot giantess and the goth she was holding. Seven cars stopped dead in the streets, their brakes screeching, and a few of the younger crowd immediately pulled out their phones and pointed them upward.

"Let's run," Katherine said excitedly as she smiled, "Buckle up, baby!" All of the spectators covered their ears, screamed and fell down as Katherine leapt forward. A single step brought her out from the library and nearly to the street, and as she dashed towards the country road, her footprints smashed into the pavement, cracking it a bit as she thudded away, traveling at about 30 feet per second.



"I'm alive! I'm fucking alive! Thank you, master! Thank you so much!" Even if Gail could have answered, she wouldn't have been able to speak over the wind that was rushing around her. Katherine ripped through the countryside, sprinting over gates and fences, streaking past cornfields and water canals. Her illustrious new curves bounced and jiggled proudly, slapping together loudly enough to clap as she whooped and hollered.

"We're almost there! I can see the barn!" Kat laughed freely, obviously enraptured with her new form.

"It's been like seven minutes!" Gail shouted in amazement, though she was certain the giant woman couldn't hear her.

Katherine slowed as she literally stepped over the ten foot fence lining the property Gail was staying at. There was still plenty of light out as she strolled casually, finally taking the time to look around and appreciate her new perspective.

"Wow... " Katherine's eyes gleamed, everything looks so amazing from up here... " Gail enjoyed the view in turn, squirming a bit as she laughed, "Let me up on your shoulder!"

Kat lifted her with both hands, and Gail got a bit of vertigo when she looked down.

"Oh hell...jeebus... " she giggled nervously and steadied herself as she took a seat on the woman's collarbone, "How...how do you feel?"

Katherine took a deep breath, "You turned me into a giant. I'm bulletproof, apparently. You made my ass and tits huge compared to how they were before, and you gave me like sixteen consecutive orgasms... how do you think I feel?"

"Uh... like you want to kill me for ruining your life?" Gail coughed nervously.

To her surprise, Katherine grabbed her gently and held her to her face, "You saved me. I don't understand all of this...not yet. I'm sure when my mind settles down I'll have a lot of thinking to do, but right now, I just... " she nuzzled her cheek against Gail's like she was hugging a teddy bear, "I want to enjoy this. I want to enjoy you. We're perfect strangers and yet... " Katherine's eyes glazed over with unfettered admiration, "I'll follow you to the ends of the Earth, I'll follow you into hell. I can't thank you enough for this."

Gail licked her lips and felt an overwhelming sense of purpose and arousal, "You don't have to follow me to hell cause' I don't plan on making that trip for a while, but why don't you take me to the barn, I have something I wanna show you... " The ex librarian followed her orders happily, swaying her hips excitedly as she mosied to the barn.

Once they'd arrived, Gail realized that Kat was actually taller than the structure by about five feet. Still, she wasn't so big that she wouldn't be able to fit, since the barn was at least eighty feet long.

"Put me down and open it up quietly," Gail spoke lowly, not needing to raise her voice since she was so close to Kat's ears.

Kat nodded and set the goth down before she slid the wide barn door open like it was a pantry.

It's not like I can hide them from each other, might as well rip the band-aid off, Gail thought as she stepped back and braced herself for whatever was going to happen.

"Wha...Jackie?!"

The overgrown naked blonde was laying down on her back with her hands behind her head. Her eyes were closed and she was looking peaceful as could be as her tits rose and fell gently. A few moments after Kat's outburst, however, Jackie shifted and grumbled, "Hnng...who's lettin' all that light in... " The blonde opened her eyes and winced as she spotted her fellow giantess. She blinked in confusion, rubbed her eyes, then sat up quickly and pointed, "Katherine?! Kathy Hunt?!"

"Um...  just Kat, actually... "

Jackie got to her feet as Kat hunched down and stepped in. "Oh...my... god... " the 20 foot woman's mouth fell open as she looked up at her acquaintance, "You're...you're huge!" Kat giggled and blushed, "Compared to most people and things, yes, but look at you! Holy shit, what happened to your tits?! They were already fat, but now they're... " "Hey, my tits were never fat!" Jackie grabbed her boobs and cradled them. Even though she was fully ten feet shorter than Kat, their breasts were about the same size, "Fuck my boobs, anyway, look at you, miss 'never hit puberty'."

"That's rude and uncalled for," Katherine snickered as she crouched a bit and made her way towards Jackie. "I'm kind of upset, though: I was really hoping that I was the only one."

The blonde openly ogled the brunette and grinned, "She got to me first, but Moses in heaven, did she do a number on you!"

Katherine stomped like an overly excited schoolgirl, sending deep tremors through the floor, "I knowwww! Look at me! Just look at this ass! Can you believe this?!"

Gail watched the scene unfold from the door, a permanent, glowing smile on her face.

Well, at least they don't want to kill each other...  The goth soon realized that her statement was more than just a little true. As the giant women got more excited about their changes, they moved closer to one another.

 "...right? And the orgasms: OMG! Have you ever cum so hard in your life?" "Not even close, not ever. I came so hard that I thought I was gonna go blind. It feels so good... getting bigger, the fullness, the...aw shit, it's impossible to describe!"

"It's not just that," Jackie brushed Kat's face with a gentle smile, "You're gorgeous. I mean, you were always pretty, even though you hid it, but you look incredible... " Kat flushed as her breathing picked up, "You too. Aw, I'm so embarrassed, Jackie, I used to have a huge crush on you but I never had the guts to say more than a sentence to you."

The blonde giggled, "And now we're already naked and freakishly huge so what do you have to lose from telling me?"

"Exactly," Kat shifted nervously as her blush intensified.

"So, uh...miss librarian," Jackie bit her lower lip and put her arms on the much taller woman's waist, "Still got a crush on me?"

Katherine dropped to her knees, bringing her more or less level with Jackie, "I think I do...yeah... " "Hmm, interesting. What should we do about that?"

" I dunno, maybe we should...mmm...hmmm...mhmm... " Gail's grin morphed into a cartoon stupid smirk as she watched the two giant women make out.

"Well...  this is officially the greatest and possibly last day of my life, but oh well!" The goth threw up her hands and leaned against the inside wall as the show of a lifetime unfolded in front of her...  "Have you...mmm...  ever...oh...been with a wo... " "No! Just...hmm... today! But...  I'm so...so fuckin' pussy hungry! I can't wait anymore!"

Jackie tackled the taller woman, sending both of them sprawling onto the hay strewn floor. The ground trembled beneath Gail's feet as the shorter blonde ravish her new friend, and Kat closed her eyes and whimpered loudly.

"Oh god yes, do whatever you want! Kiss me! Eat me!"

Jackie did, smiling and growling playfully as she gathered up Kat's tits and fondled them roughly, "Let's take these puppies for a spin, shall we?"

Katherine pawed at the cowgirl's backside as Jackie sucked, kissed and bit at her nipples. Her hands explored the blonde tremulously, sliding and dipping over her monstrous curves before finally grabbing her fingers into that massive ass, "Y-yes...oh my god, don't stop! I...oh no...w-whoa...h-hold on, it's my... " Jackie giggled raucously and kissed her way down to the women's thighs, "No, no, you little nerd; you might be bigger than me, but I'm hungrier than you!"

"Ohh...f-fuck... " Katherine started to cry once more as Jackie buried her tongue in her giant slit, "I...oh my...  your tongue...  you’re gonna kill me!"

"Hnnn...mhmmm...aw feck... " Jackie panted as she lapped at Kat's clit, "You're so...nnnn...so fuckin' sweet, babe... " Meanwhile, Gail continued to stand back, relishing every second as she shoved her hand down her pants and cooed, "This is beyond fantastic..." she said to herself as quietly as she rubbed her clit and shuddered, "This is it...  I've found it... " Kat shouted as Jackie slipped her index into the brunette's wet tightness and fingered her while she licked.

"J-Jackie! N-no! I'm...  That's gonna make me explode!"

Gail's purple eyes reflected the scene as she grabbed one of her tits through her shirt and gasped, "I know what I'm doing for the rest of my life!" She moaned as she fell to her knees and spread her legs, "I need more...I need them bigger!"

Neither giantess heard their master as Kat climaxed in Jackie's mouth. Her 30 foot body shook against the barn floor, sending shockwaves up the creaky wooden walls.

"That's right, squirm for me you cute little book worm!" Jackie growled as she pounded her finger into Kat's loudly squelching pussy, "Gimme every fucking drop!"

Gail doubled over as her own climax overtook her. With her hand clamped over one of her tits, she realized something with a sharp moment of clarity, even while her orgasm wracked her.

That's it! That's what I've been doing wrong!

The goth took a few seconds to recover before looking down at her hand.

She didn't know how she knew; she assumed it must have been instinct, but as she stared at her palm, her powers began to make a whole lot of sense.

"I've been using my entire hand," Gail mused as she glanced up at the two women. Currently, Kat was leaving hickies on Jackie's tits and massaging her mound with a hand that was more than large enough to cover the whole thing.

"Both of them...yeah...I used my whole hand." Gail continued her journey as she nodded back down to her palm, "So what if...I just use my pinkie?"

Gail summoned her power, reaching out for it with her will as her entire hand glowed the same color as her eyes. She looked at it for a long time as the moans of her two subjects filled the barn, and she took a deep breath as she touched her chest with just her pinky, "Here goes nothing... " Somewhat to her surprise, Gail felt a small tingling in her boobs. It was an odd, yet not unwelcome sensation, but she pulled her hand away within a second, dispelling the aura as much as she was able.

"Okay, so is this the part I grow fifty fucking feet and...oh!"

The goth huffed as her boobs tingled more hotly. She cupped them earnestly, equally fascinated as she was scared, "Oooh...alright...uhh...oh wow...this is... " her eyes widened as she groaned, "This is what it feels like? Oh my God, no wonder they were...hnng!"

Gail groaned as she felt her body blossom with heat. She fully expected to blow up like an inflatable holiday decoration within seconds, but when she looked down at her chest, she was amazed to see that her growth was happening very slowly.

"W-wow... " the goth bit her lip and shuddered as her clit and nipples hardened, "It...it feels so incredible... god, I feel like I could cum a hundred times...oh shit!" Gail's tits and ass began to stretch her outfit noticeably as she returned to diddling her clit. Her waist band dug into her hips as her sneakers squeaked a bit, and she lowered her head and grinned, "Well...there goes my last shred of morality," she snickered through gritted teeth as a second climax built up inside of her, "I'm never going back after this... not ever... "



Three hours later... 



Pussy sore, muscles tired and her entire body aching, Gail wrenched off her shoes and stepped up to the two sleeping giantesses. Kat and Jackie were facing each other, their heads resting against their arms, their tits pressed together firmly and comfortably. Using Jackie's ankle, Gail was able to clamber up and slide down into the heavenly valley, where she promptly laid down and felt the most tremendous sense of peace she'd ever experienced. The goth was at least three inches taller. She was filling out her t-shirt considerably more than before, having grown a full cup size, and her ass and hips had widened. This is perfection...Gail thought as she closed her eyes and smiled, we need more women like this in the world...huge women, skyscraper sized women...planet sized...  As the sun set, the barn was slowly shrouded in darkness, Gail fell asleep on top of the most comfortable bed in the universe, her dreams already firmly fixed on a future full of limitless possibilities.


End Notes:

If you enjoyed this story, please please go and thank Solitarycafe, their Twitter https://twitter.com/Solitarycafe?s=20

Chapter 2 by slogro
Author's Notes:

Things are really getting out of hand... and maybe that's a good thing~ Will the Law catch up with the Empress? How many more Giantesses will she get in the next few days? 



Chapter 2



-Gail Fairweather: The Empress of Increase'



6 with a D cup: A little bit gothic, a lot-a-bit way into giant chicks!



-Jackie Jonesberg: Capricious Country Cowgirl20 Feet tall with a rack that could make a demon cry!



-Katherine 'Kat' Hunt: Sensible, Nerdy, A bit shy



30 feet tall with legs for weeks...maybe months...



-The witching hour



Bam! Bam! Bam!

"Open up! We know you're in there, Gail!"

"Get your ass out here, Fairweather!" Don't make us break down the door!"

“Hmm...huh?” Gail opened her eyes slowly and groaned softly. “What the hell...where... ” She was wedged between two pairs of the softest, warmest things she’d ever laid down on, and someone...a few someones, were angrily shouting through the door. Five seconds of utter confusion was immediately followed by a stark realization as Gail’s eyes shot open in the darkness.

Fuck! They’re here for my hide!

The shouting and threats outside intensified as someone began banging on the closed barn door. The four breasts that enveloped the dismayed goth were pressed so tightly together that they were almost one unit, though the overgrown woman on the right was far smaller than the one to Gail’s left. Both women were breathing softly, facing each other like two gigantic mother hens cradling their baby...except in this case, the baby was a young IT programmer with mysterious super powers who might have been in way over her head.

“Open the fuck up!” An irate male voice screeched as the pounding grew to a deep thud, “Last chance!”

I need to wake the girls! Gail tried to get up, but found that several hundred pounds of boobage was difficult to escape from. We gotta get out of here!

The dark haired woman was about to raise her voice, but in the almost total darkness of the large barn, she saw Jackie’s eyebrow twitch.

“Unng...who...who the hell is makin’ all that noise... ” Gail blinked and hissed up at the 20 foot tall woman, “Jackie! There’s a mob here! Don’t make any sudden movements, we should make a plan to... ” “What have you done with my daughter you monster!!” A shrill female voice pierced through from the outside, grating as it was startling, and Katherine stirred.

“Huh...m-mom?”

“Oh fuck... ” Gail took a deep breath. “Kathy, try to stay calm, we’re just dealing with a... ” “What...the FUCK is all that noise?!” Jackie growled loudly, forcing Gail to cover her ears.

“Jackie! Is that you?! It’s your brother, Clint! I’m here to save you!”

Katherine stirred and sat up slowly, bringing her hands up to her breasts to cradle her new mistress, “What...what’s going on?”

Jackie sat up in turn and scowled in the darkness, “Clint! Go away! All y’all leave us the fuck alone! Get the hell out of here before I trample all of you!”

Well...so much for tact...  Gail thought as she adjusted herself in Kat’s hands.

“We’re coming in! That’s enough of this shit!” Another voice screamed as the sound of some sort of power tool could be heard.

“Shit, they’re not gonna let us explain anything,” Gail sighed. “You guys should just turn me in so you can... ” ‘We’re leaving,” Kat said flatly as she rose. The ceiling wasn’t high enough to accommodate her entire height, so she was forced to hunch over. “I can’t speak for Jackie, but I’ll follow you anywhere, Master.”

“You think I won’t?” Jackie scoffed in irritation. “I was fuckin’ finished with this town anyway, and FUCK YOU CLINT!” Jackie roared, “I don’t need no saving from you or no one!”

“That’s...you guys... ” Gail smirked as her chest warmed, “Thanks! But...where are we gonna go?”

“The old track,” Jackie said firmly as she stretched.

“Oh yes, the old track,” Katherine agreed as she held the comparatively tiny woman to her bosom. “I don’t wanna hurt anyone, though, I just... ” “I’ll take care of the mob. Once they’re cleared out, you run with Gail and I’ll catch up.” Jackie giggled, “Don’t worry, Kitty Kat, I’m not gonna hurt no one, just give em’ a bit of a scare.”

The next few moments happened so quickly that Gail only had time for one thought, I think...they really will do anything for me...  Jackie took a step forward, took hold of the large sliding door, then Gail winced as an army of headlights flashed in her face.

“Yippee ki-yay, mothefuckers!”



Mrs. Hunt was pretty enough for a woman approaching 60, but her dignified crow’s feet had never been so poignantly stretched until the moment a naked, 20 foot tall blonde crashed out of the barn and started swearin’ and swingin’.

“Ah... ” Only a squeak escaped from the woman’s mouth as she stumbled backwards and crab-crawled away from the boisterous scene. Burly country boys were being tossed as easily as old, soggy dishrags, people were screaming, a shotgun boomed. The woman...giant...monster, whatever she was, was laughing and growling, her huge breasts and ass jiggling everywhere as she stomped and kicked.

"Fuck you, Clint! Fuck you Jim! And fuck YOU Charlie, I told you to get the crew cab, you cheap ass son of a bitch!"

Mrs. Hunt watched in horror as the screaming giant curled her fingers beneath the front bumper of Charlie's new pickup and flipped it with a grunt. The truck was tossed up like a toy, doing a flip and a half, before crashing to the ground, bed down, it's headlights still shining towards the open bar.

Mrs. Hunt was finally about to scream when those same headlights illuminated something that shut her up again.

Katherine Hunt, 30 feet tall, naked, grinning wildly, stooped out of the barn and went off like a bullet, clutching something to her massive chest while she leapt over a group of shouting men.

"Kathy!" The girl's mother shouted as she reached out to the fleeing giant. Despite her anguish, shock and fear, her lips muttered as her daughter disappeared into the moonlit night, "Where did those boobs come from... "



-1 hour later



“Woo! Hell yeah! My heart is still racing!”

“I can’t believe we did it! I’m finally free!” Gail’s ear to ear smile was illuminated by a bright white three quarter moon as she rode atop Kat’s shoulder, using the woman’s neck and hair as a brace. They’d been running for almost 45 minutes, dashing through the countryside like imposed found-footage creatures as they stole through thousands of acres of crops and farmland. The goth had simply enjoyed the ride, the wind whipping her hair around her face as she struggled to breath from the pace. The three had headed straight to an old, unused railtrack that Jackie insisted would still lead them to Gail’s home, which was at least a hundred miles away. Gail had her doubts, but she wasn’t a local, and she wasn’t in a position to question her new charge, so she decided to take the time to think and process what was happening. Once they’d slowed, the two country girls, Kat towering over Jackie by nearly a full arm’s length, talked, laughed and reminisced for several minutes. Gail noticed that they didn’t seem out of breath in the slightest, and to her relief, Jackie was unharmed by pushing through the mob.

“I think your ma was there,” Jackie told the ex-librarian after they’d calmed a bit.

“Yeah...I heard her,” the still adorable yet busty, bookish brunette smiled sadly, “She always did want me to fill out a bit. Is this enough, you think?”

The comment incited a round of snickering from everyone, but Gail felt just a small tinge of guilt.

I wonder if I... 

“Don’t worry about it, Mistress,” Kat spoke softly to the woman sitting on her shoulder, “I can guess what you might be thinking, but I want this. This is still the happiest day...night, of my life, and my parents never really accepted me, even when I was flat and regular sized." “People just wanted me around for my tits,” Jackie cut in with a giggle, “Never paid no mind to my brain or anything I had to say. Welp, anyway, I’m all tits now, but something tells me they didn’t really want me around anyway, hm?” Gail chuckled and shrugged as she hugged Kat’s sweet smelling neck, “Okay...so this is a ride or die kind of situation; I can dig it..”

“Hell yeah, nobody’s gonna touch my mistress,” Jackie grinded her fist into her palm, “I’d like to see em’ try.”

“Careful what you wish for,” Kat giggled as the moon reflected in her eyes, “If we’re not careful they’ll be sending tanks after us.”

“Psh, fuck a tank,” Jackie licked her lips and spanked Kat, “Literally. If Gail made you a bit taller you’d be using the damn thing as a dildo!”

Katherine’s pale face turned beet red, “I am NOT shoving a tank up my cooch, Jackie!”

“Not the whole thing, just the gun part. It’s not like it would be loaded or anything... ” “Jackie, what the hell?” Kat coughed, “That’s not the point, I... ” Gail mused as her two giantesses had an in depth conversation about what objects could be used as dildos with their current height. She stared straight ahead, more or less down at the endless track that cut through rows and rows of unkempt foliage and trees.

Even if they're invincible, I need to give them a place to stay...a safe place...  They went on for another hour or so, Gail taking a short break to pee behind a bush. She asked the girls if they needed to go, but they looked at each other, shrugged, laughed and shook their heads.

"I don't need to go...I don't think I've gone since before I changed."

"Me neither," Kat agreed, "Not hungry, either."

"Hmmm...okay... " Gail went off to do her business as she winced. They're bulletproof, they want to serve me, and they don't need to eat much or at all, let alone take a piss...I wonder what else has changed?



Just a bit before sunrise, Gail checked her phone and was amazed to see how much ground they'd covered. She assumed they'd be walking all day, but at the pace they were moving at, she could be back at her apartment in the city by noon. The track was mostly clear, but every few miles there were remnants of old equipment and even a few abandoned pieces of machinery and train cars. Jackie picked one up just to see if she could, and she laughed as she hefted it with a grunt and tossed it towards a group of unfortunate trees. The train car crashed into the wooded area, creaking and rolling a few times as the cacophony broke through the early morning darkness.

"Ha, piece of cake!"

"I could throw it a lot further," Kat said with a secretive smile.

"Duh, you're like, waaay bigger than me!" Jackie pouted as she crossed her wide arms over her chest, "Gail, could you grow me to Kat's height? Is that something you... " "Don't be such a sore loser, Jackie; it's not my fault I got more height than you," Kat laughed. "Besides, I'm way bigger than you, but your boobs are just as big as mine are! If you grow another ten feet, your tits will be way, way, bigger than mine! Where's the fairness in that?"

Gail was having a great time listening to her girls argue, so she didn't notice the old shopping cart full of junk sitting beside an unused rail cart they were approaching.

"Okay, here see, I'll show you, I'm not really that much stronger than you," Katherine stooped a bit as she wrapped her hands around the rusty, graffiti covered cart and began to lift it, "I'll try to throw it past that... " "Aieeeeeeee! There's someone in here! Wahhhh!"

The two giants blinked at each other as Gail's eyes widened. Katherine was holding the old train car about five feet off the ground, and a small figure jumped out of it as she set it back down.

"What the fuck!" Whoever had jumped out of the cart grunted as they dusted off their knees. Their back was turned to the three, and they spoke before spinning around.

"This place has been untouched for years and now you decide to bring machinery to...eep... " "Um...hi," Katherine smiled.

The figure, a person dressed in grimy, oversized clothes pointed as their mouth fell open, "G...g...guh... " "Don't piss yourself," Jackie stepped up to Katherine and looked down, "We ain't gonna eat you, boy."

"G...g...boy?!" The vagrant looking person stomped, "I'm a GIRL! How dare you! That's the third time this week!"

Gail petted Kat's neck and whispered to her, and the giantess carried her down to the angry girl.

"Hey, I'm Gail," the goth spoke quickly, not wanting the girl to run away, "We were just passing through, sorry about... " "Passing through with two fucking GIANTS?!" Now that Gail was closer, she could see the feminine features hidden under the pile of used clothes the homeless girl was wearing, "You...they...  what the hell is going on?! I've been clean for months, this shouldn't be... " "Relax, you're not high or drunk," Gail laughed, "Well, maybe you are, but it's not making you see things. I would explain, but I'm not sure you'd understand. Sorry about almost killing you, by the way."

The homeless girl blinked. There were a few strands of dirty blonde hair wisping out from her hoodie, and she took a step closer and crossed her arms, "I've been homeless for almost two years: almost dying is pretty normal for me. If you don't think I'll believe your story, try me...at this point, I've heard it all."

"Oh?" Gail thought for a moment as she looked the girl over.

She's cute! Sure, in a raggedy Ann kind of way, but still...  "Okay kid, I guess you've already seen my giants so it doesn't matter if I tell you or not. In a nutshell... " Gail retold the short story within a few sentences, being sure to add that it wasn't her intention to grow Kat as big as she had.

The homeless girl blinked once the story was over, "For real?"

"Yup, for real. Anyway, sorry for disturbing your...homelesness. We'll just be... " "Hold on!" The girl stuck out her palm and stomped, "You wake me up in the middle of the... " she glanced up at the sky, "Dawn. You shake the hell out of me and almost kill me with your huge, nudie minions, then you just leave?"

"You gonna try to stop us?" Gail raised a brow and grinned.

"Well...no, but...but... " the girl took a deep breath, "Do you think...you could turn me into a giant, too?"

It was Gail's turn to gawk, "Huh?"

"Yeah... " the homeless girl coughed, "I think that would be dope. No more digging for food, no more bullying...I could live at the beach and eat fish! Anyway, it can't be any worse than this!" She raised her head and tossed back her hoodie, revealing a pretty yet worn face that looked much younger than the setting around it, "I'm Apple. Yes, that's my real name, my mom was a fucking hippie. Look...Gail. I don't have anything to give you in return, but if you like...wanna try your voodoo out on me, I'm game for it. Seems like you could use the practice."

Gail blinked as a prickle of excitement stabbed through her, It seems kind of reckless to just be turning random girls into giants, but...hmm...  Once again, the goth's 'better judgement' spoke against it, but its voice was far more distant in her head as she grinned, "I'll...consider it. What's in it for me?"

Apple furrowed her brow and stomped, "That's not fair, and you know it! I don't got shit to my name, but I promise, I'll... " "Hey, chill out, I'm just fucking with you, girl," Gail snickered and put her hand on her hip, "How big do you wanna be? I'll be straight with you: I'm still figuring this out, so you're not wrong, I probably do need the practice. I can't guarantee your safety, and I'm pretty sure, at least for now, that I won't be able to turn you back."

Apple shrugged, "We're all gonna die someday, why not for science? Let's see...I wanna be big enough to where no one will fuck with me, but not so big that I can't fit in most buildings, so...fifteen feet?"

"Damn, okay, nobody can say you don't have balls," Gail shrugged in reply. "So... " the now purple eyed woman looked up at Jackie and pawed her chin, "About half of Jackie's size... or a little less...okay."

Kat giggled and nudged Jackie's shoulder, which was lower than her elbow, "Oooh, you won't be the smallest anymore, Jackie!"

"Shut up!" The cowgirl crossed her arms and harrumphed, but couldn't hide a begrudging grin.

"You sure you wanna do this, kid?" Gail stepped towards the girl and gave her a look.

"For the last time, yes, and I'm not a kid: I'm nineteen...or twenty, can't remember. Anyway, I'm old enough to have been screwed over by life several times over, and I'm ready to screw it back, so hit me with your asteroid, radioactive voodoo!"

Gail pursed her lips as she summoned the purple energy into her hand, "Okay...here goes... " Apple closed her eyes as Gail reached out to her, but the woman stopped suddenly, Wait a minute... let's fucking figure it out this time. Fifteen feet...so...just one finger? Here we go...  Gail's heart fluttered as she closed her fist and extended just her index, settling it's faintly glowing pad into the dirty girl's shoulder.

The goth inhaled sharply as her eyes opened widely. It was different than before: she could actually feel the energy leaving her body, siphoning into the homeless girl with a fast, warm pulse. After only a few seconds, she pulled her hand away instinctively, stepping back before pulling the energy back inside her body like slipping a gun back into its holster.

Apple opened her eyes, and no one spoke for a solid ten seconds.

"Is it working?" Apple finally muttered as she touched her shoulder, "It feels kinda warm, but...oh...shit... " Gail swallowed hard as her pussy clenched. Apple's eyes went huge as her mouth fell open, and the anticipation alone for the scene that would unfold was climax inducing in and of itself.

"W-wait...hang on...this is...oookay! Oh god...I...I... " Apple did a little hopscotch with her feet, almost like she had to pee badly, but the blush that rose to get cheeks said that she was clutching her groin for a very different reason.

"Five bucks says she's gonna cum twice before she rips outta all her clothes... " Jackie whispered to Kat.

"Only twice?" Kat giggled in excitement as she looked down at the tiny thing in front of her and bit her lip, "That girl's about to experience heaven for the first time in her life... " Two giants and one normal sized goth watched the homeless girl writhe, dance and grit her teeth for nearly thirty seconds as her dumpy outfit began to shift. The clothes Apple was wearing were already several sizes too large for her, but by the sixty second mark, her hips and sides could be seen through the thick fabric.

"Ooooh fu...no n-no...  I'm not...  it's not...ah!" Apple finally gasped as she looked up at Gail in alarm, "W-why...why does it feel so GOOD?!"

Gail said nothing as she grinned and felt herself soak through her panties for the tenth time.

Apple's legs trembled as the band on her sweatpants began to stretch: her outfit was actually fitting her, now, but only for a few seconds before it became a little tight.

"I...my b-body... " Apple grunted as she struggled to stay upright, "It's on fire! So...t-tight! It's... getting tighter! I...I...  I'm gonna cum!"

All three women watched unblinkingly as the homeless girl finally fell to the ground, crammed her hand down her pants and proceeded to frig the ever living hell out of her clit.

"Yessss! God dammit, yes! Ah! Hahn! Fuck yes! What the fuckkk?!"

As tears started to roll down the girl's eyes, the tearing started...  "G-god! Still...oh shit, I'm... " Krickkk...  "Mother fucking... " Snikkkt...  "Cumming again!"

It started in the armpit seams of the hoodie: old, second hand thread snapping, binding, twisting until it popped. Down her arms the tear traveled as tiny veins of her skin were exposed. The hoodie clutched Apple's collarbone as the shape of her breasts pressed against the front, largely covered by her desperately swaying arm as she frantically smashed her clit.

"Fucking horse shit mother mary cunt bastard!!" The girl threw her head back, her dirty face covered in tears, "I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!"

Both Jackie's and Kat's enormously heavy chests heaved as they looked down at the writhing, growing girl. Kat's nipples hardened as Jackie hugged herself, and both of them were biting and licking their lips.

"Fuuu! Gawd! It won't stop! My pussy...my fuckin' pussy... " Apple's ass suddenly expanded in her sweats, seemingly at a faster rate than the rest of her body. A noticeably dark stain was blooming at her crotch, but the girl didn't seem to care about propriety as the side of her hoodie tore completely open on the left, revealing her ever widening side profile.

"She's almost nine feet... " Gail muttered as she resisted the urge to masturbate along with the growing girl. The goth didn't even question how she knew, but somehow, she could tell exactly how big Apple was getting, down to the precise bust measurements...  "Guhhh fuggg!"

Skrrrrk!

Her mind already on tits, Gail caught a glimpse of the girl's side boob as the other half of the hoodie popped open. The elastic at the sleeves and the pull string for the hood were the only reason the blown out garment was still clinging to the girl, but even those were beginning to stretch beyond their means. Gail practically drooled at Apple's perky, medium sized love muffins. She never would have guessed that such an attractive young woman was hidden beneath all that bagginess, but within seconds, Apple's tits went from 'medium' to decidedly large for her frame.

"Gohhhh! It's digging! It's cutting into me!" Apple brought her sticky hand out of what was left of her waist clinging sweats and grabbed her collar, "This stupid...fucking... " Snap! Snip! The cheap flip flops twisted around Apple's toes ricocheted along the tracks as they were literally popped away from her. Her overstretched sweats appeared to climb higher on her legs, but really, it was only because Apple's ass was doubling in size all over again...  "Fuck...these...CLOTHES!" The disgruntled girl screamed in horny rage as she grabbed the collar of her hoodie and yanked it in opposite directions. Now ten feet tall, the weakened material was no match for her strength, and Gail saw something that she could have watched a thousand times and never gotten bored from.



Glorious. Bouncing. Tits.



"Yes! Yehess!" Apple cried anew as she looked down and cupped her now double Ds, "What the fuck? Hell yes! Hell fucking yeah! Grow, baby, grow! I love it! Oooooh goddd, I love it sooo much! I could cum from this...bigger.. more!" Once again, all three women watched the girl make good on her word as Apple fondled her boobs and began to pluck and roll her fattening nipples between her fingers.

"Yeahyeahyeah! Fuckin'...c-cummingggg!"

For the first time since she'd gained her powers, Gail was actually present enough, mentally, to watch the growth as it unfolded. As Apple splashed fresh pussy juice into her now thigh high sweats and moaned like a whore, the goth took in as much detail as she could. Every inch...every part of her...inside and out...  It's evenly distributed! It has to grow everything: even their brain and their fucking heart! Can this really be possible? It doesn't matter...  I'm watching it happen right now! Apple climaxed again...then again...crying, kicking her bare feet against the dirt and gravel, pulling and tugging her swollen, pink nipples, kneading deep into her still expanding tits as her ass forced her sweats closer and closer to her sticky crotch.

"11 feet...12...13... " Gail whispered in awe to herself as she marked Apple's growth, "She's almost there...14... " "It's s-stuck!" The homeless girl whined as her ass and hips foomped out for the last time, driving her sweats up into her cooch like a thong. The thick material was wet from her persistent orgasms, and though it was stretched beyond anything that could be considered a garment, it was stubbornly remaining intact.

"Jackie, help her out, would you," Gail ordered absent mindedly.

"Yes, mistress," Jackie replied immediately, kneeling down in front of the flailing girl and taking hold of her waistband, wiggling her fingers in and pinching wherever she could.

"Get it off! It hurts! I wanna cum more! Just let me cummm! Please!"

Jackie giggled, "Hold your damn horses, girlie, I'm trying!"

After a few more seconds of struggle, The top heavy cowgirl gritted her teeth and attempted to rip the troublesome sweats in half.

Skik...skik...scrikkk!

"Unf!" Jackie fell backwards, landing on her generous ass as a small shockwave traveled through the ground.

"Oh god, thank you, THANK YOU!" Apple screamed, now completely naked, before resuming her furious masturbation.

"Uh... " Jackie flushed, only a few feet from the girl, "Sure?"

"Hnnh! Anh! Yeahn!" Apple whimpered, battering her plum sized clit mercilessly, like her life depended on it.



Gail and the two giantesses could only stare.



"Baby...oh baby...  I'm...yes...one more time...I need it...I NEED IT!" Apple screamed, seized, slammed her free hand into the gravel, then went silent, her body convulsing before she went limp.



Gail and her two giant women exchanged a look before a subtle yet familiar sound emanated from Apple.

"Is she...fucking sleeping?!" Jackie's mouth fell open.

"Shh, quiet down," Kat hissed. "The poor girl is obviously lonely and sexually starved. You might not know what that feels like, but I do... " the bookish giantess flushed as she realized what she was saying, "Anyway...we should let her sleep."

"What? We can't afford to wait around for her to wake up: we got shit to do!" Jackie replied, barely making an effort to keep her voice down. Gail stepped up to the sleeping mini giantess and smiled, stroking the girl's hair, "God damn...she's out like a light... " The goth gestured to the others to be quiet before leaning over Apple's ear. She wanted to try something, and she didn't think there would ever be a better time. She whispered, "Apple, honey...I really gotta go. When you wake up, I want you to clean yourself up somewhere and live your life for a while. Enjoy yourself; go to the beach or wherever. When you've had enough, come find me. You'll always have a place with me...once I'm finished enacting my plan... "



-A few hours earlier, about 500 miles away



The scene was one of subdued chaos as the blonde stepped out of her uber. A half dozen arguing men stood around a tow truck, which appeared to be connected to a pickup that was lying completely on its back, and a group of middle aged women were huddled around a makeshift lemonade stand...which was scattered with empty soco bottles.

"Mrs. Hunt?" The blonde traipsed through the grass and waved to an older woman with puffy eyes who had clearly been drinking. The woman turned to the newest member of the aftermath and rook a deep breath, "Hello...yes...who are you? Are you from the government? Have to come to hunt my daughter down and kill her?!" The mother's upper lip trembled.

"No, no, nothing like that, I swear," the blonde stepped closer, her functional black high boots crushing a dandelion as she took out a thin wallet from her pocket and flashed a badge, "My name is Marle Hughs: FBI. I'm with the 'Special happenings' division."

Clint, who was busy trying to convince his friend that they could just push his truck up, shouted from 20 yards away, "Don't talk to her, Ma! She's a suit!"

"Mind your own business, Clint!" Mrs. Hunt shouted back as she looked the woman over.

It was obvious that Marle was a no nonsense, professional type that had seen too much darkness in the world. The distraught mother could tell by her stance, her plain, long jacket and the way her hair was cut into a straight, almost military precise pixie.

"You're not gonna hurt my daughter...are you?"

"No," Marle smiled and crouched beside the sitting woman, "I just need to know what's happening so I can stop it. You put a call into the police about five hours ago about your daughter being turned into a giant?" Mrs. Hunt's eyes widened, "Oh my God... you actually believe me? They laughed at me, can you believe that? I even showed them the video Earl took, but... " "I do believe you, yes," Marle cut the woman off gently, "But I need you to tell me everything from the beginning...then I'll do what I can to find your daughter." Mrs. Hunt nodded quickly, "Yes, well, after talking with the others, I think it all started with that woman...I think her name was Gail... "



Less than 30 minutes later, Marle was screaming her way down the old railroad track on a souped up dual sport. She never brought vehicles with her on an assignment, because her work took her to many strange places. With the help of a government issued credit card, she could potentially rent thousands of combinations of gear and supplies, but she never got attached to anything... including lovers. Married to her work, she zoomed down the trodden gravel, catching glimpses of huge, human footprints in sparse grass. So...my hunch was right...  The internet was a strange place for the paranormal investigator: between tube videos, crazy calls from police dispatchers and babbling eye witness testimonies, Marle knew how to sort the legitimate from the crazy...which generally had a 1 to 99 ratio. After the news head spread like wildfire, she'd gotten wind of it through her boss. At first, Marle had been skeptical, but the blurry video and photo evidence of giant naked women running through the sleepy farm town were too good to be deep fakes. By the time she'd set foot on her 1 hour flight, most of the media had written it off as a hoax, but as she picked up the very real trail, her heart began to beat faster. This is different... not zombies again, not aliens...not a flesh eating, sentient mushroom...but something human...  The blonde patted her concealed pistol beneath her coat, This isn't gonna do me much good against a giant...I wonder how I'm gonna deal with em'? Enh...  I'll figure it out as I go...can't be any more difficult than that demon ghost I imprisoned in Wichita... -Noonish



"This...this... absolutely this...guess this can stay...oh, this bra probably won't fit me anymore, heh... " Gail dug through her drawers haphazardly, tossing things about as she stuffed articles into a large backpack. Being back in her apartment was surreal, to say the least. Even with the lovely distraction Apple had provided, she’d managed to make it just in time to miss her landlord coming home from work. Gail had left her two big girls on the outskirts of town, in an unused rail station, and had taken a taxi to gather what she could from her home before leaving it behind for good.

“My tax info...I guess...social security card? Yeah, I probably should grab all this legal shit... ” the goth went through the rest of her house as she munched on a half frozen burrito she’d thrown in the microwave. Several minutes later, she surveyed the living room and took a deep breath, “I think that’s it. Can’t say I’ll miss this place much... ” her eyes fell upon a tall, white, obelisk-like object in the corner of the room, “Ung, I especially won’t miss that eye sore...good lord.” The object of Gail’s disgust was a 6 foot tall, marble chess piece that was supposed to resemble a queen. Her crazy, so called femisist landlady had purchased it (for way too much money) while high and drunk at an art expo the year prior, and had insisted that it be stored at Gail’s, since there ‘wasn’t enough room’ for it at her own apartment. It wasn’t the worst way her landlady had tried to screw her over, but Gail smiled and giggled evilly to herself.

“Good luck on trying to get this month’s rent outta me, this time, bitch. I’m gunning for brighter horizons now!”

Gail flung on her backpack with a grunt and headed to the front door, “I’ve never been one for tearful goodbyes, but this place doesn’t deserve it.”

The grin on her face widened as she opened the door, but it disappeared immediately as she saw someone standing right in front of her.

“Oh! Gail, um...I didn’t know you...I mean...you’re back?”

“Karen?” Gail’s face went flat, “What are you doing here?” her eyes flitted down to the key the woman was holding, which Karen tried to unsuccessfully hide by pushing it into her own palm. “What’s with the key? Are you trying to come here without permission?”

Karen, the world’s most typical, early forties, non committal, self proclaimed SJW with a useless degree in psychology, shifted through several expressions of surprise before she decided on indignance, “Well! When you say it like that it makes me sound like a criminal! My washer is broken, so I came to use yours; I didn’t think you would mind and I also thought you were still out of town on that business trip. I mean, I DO own the place, so I’m not really breaking in or... ” “You’re unbelievable... ” Gail shook her head and smiled in dismay. “I thought I was going through my detergent way too fast, but I figured it was just me not paying attention. How often do you come over and just use my shit, Karen?”

Once again, the middle aged, slightly graying brunette cycled through a myriad of expressions before she scowled, “Gail, I don’t think you’re being very fair to me, especially after I let you live here without a written contract. Do you know how many people in this city would kill for a place like this? I’m renting it to you for dirt cheap, too, so... ” Gail laughed loudly, which caused the woman to stop talking mid sentence. Karen blinked, like she couldn’t compute being laughed at, and Gail calmed down after a few moments before shaking her head once more.

“Oh Karen...Karen, Karen, Karen. Thank you for confirming why me leaving this place behind is the right decision. Thanks for literally nothing but taking advantage of me, and enjoy your new roommate, whoever they might be.”

Karen’s mouth fell open, “Wait...what are you saying? Are you moving out?”

Before Gail could reply, the woman shoved her way inside and stood in the doorway, looking like she was about to scream.

“Ding ding ding!” Gail laughed as she closed the door and turned, crossing her arms over her chest. “You can sell my stuff, I can’t be bothered to move it all out.”

“Wha...you’re leaving NOW?!” The woman threw out her arms and stammered, “H-how? W-why? You can’t just leave your stuff here, Gail! You can’t do this to me! At least give me a few weeks; isn’t there some kind of law against this?! I swear to god, Gail, if you leave me high and dry, I’ll sue your ass off! I can’t believe you’re doing this to me! After everything I did! How can you be so unreasonable?! How can you be such a b... ” “Bitch: silence,” Gail’s eyes flashed purple as she spoke low and firm.

Karen froze, unable to say another word.

“I’m tired of hearing your voice. I’m tired of hearing your demands. I’m sick of hearing about your washed up, failed life, wannabe feminist ass going on about veganism and naturalism when all you do is treat people like shit and cry when you don’t get what you want. Try to understand: there is a whole universe out there that exists without you. It doesn’t care if you live or die, and you don’t affect it, because you’ve always been too cowardly to fucking do something with your life. So please, for the love of god, or the great mother or whatever the fuck you believe in: shut the hell up, get the massive stick out of your ass and stop being so god damn entitled.”

Karen stayed frozen for a solid five minutes before her face twisted into a rage, “How dare YOU! Now I... ” Gail moved before she even knew what she was doing. There was no stopping it, it was as if her very will was enough to move her body into action, without her having to try, and two glowing fingers pressed into Karen’s medium sized breasts at the same time, poking into them like a flat peace sign.

“Ahh!” Karen was stunned. Her cry was one of surprise, not anger or fear. The fact that anyone would lift a finger to her, let alone actually touch her, literally stunned her back into silence.

“You...you...poked my boobs... ” Karen sounded confused as she blinked, “That’s sexual harassment...are you trying to get into jail? What’s this...huh?”

Gail stepped back as Karen winced and staggered.

“Like you said, Karen... ” Gail’s voice was distantly excited as she breathed, “It’s your place...you should be able to do whatever the hell you want with it... ” Karen’s eyes went wide before she clutched her chest.

“Ungh! Unff! YAHHHHH!”

Srittt!

Skow!

Krickkkk!

Snik!

Snap!!

Karen’s clothes literally exploded from her body as she expanded everywhere at once. Seven seconds...that was all it took. Unknown even to Gail, she had subconsciously wanted to see how quickly she could grow a woman, and the answer stood right in front of her as the now 12 foot, naked landlady shoved her hands against the roof in an effort to brace herself.

“What...WHAT’S HAPPENING TO MEEEE?!”

13 feet, 14, 15, 16, Karen blew up and stumbled back into the living room, sprawling over the couch and breaking the coffee table as her elbow smashed down into it. Like each time before, her tits and ass swelled to greater proportions in reference to her body, but she was growing completely, expanding everywhere as her fingers and toes lengthened and widened.

Gail stood in the doorway and side stepped as the woman’s bare foot approached her, easily the width of an average tv screen. “Your too uptight, Karen, do you ever fuckin’ masturbate? No wonder you’re such a bitch, why don’t you... ” “OH GOD WHY! I”M CUMMINGGGG!!” Karen’s scream pierced through the apartment and shook the walls as her legs flailed and broke the crouch beneath her. Her wide ass slammed down onto the cushions as the legs broke, and she hugged her new tits as she spasmed and rolled her eyes back.

“Pretty...prettier than I woulda thought... ” Gail licked her lips hungrily as the woman climaxed. Besides Karen’s attitude, she wasn’t bad looking for her age: Gail even liked the dark circles under the woman’s eyes and the way her tits pointed down slightly; they sort of reminded her of pears.

“Again,” Gail ordered over the womans’ cries, “Fuck your pussy and cum for your misstress!”

Mid climax, body still shaking, Karen opened her legs as widely as she could, her feet hitting the walls as she exposed her pussy.

“I kind of like the hair too,” Gail commented with a smirk as she stared at the woman’s shining lips and pouting clit, “Maybe a trim up top, to make more of a runway, but otherwise don’t change anything.”

“Hanh! Haaa! Y-yes Mistress!” Karen cried as she brought her index down to her cooch and slid it inside, “Ooh! What...what am I saying?! Wha... ” “Stop talking and fuck your slit!” Gail ordered as her chest heaved. She was beyond turned on, but her arousal had exceeded her desire to get off.

Karen did: her finger went off like a bullet, sliding in and out of her juicy slit like a blur as she grabbed her own creamy thigh and tried to keep her legs open. She was still growing, more slowly this time, but it was visible as her clit swelled and her dripping soaked into the cushions below her.

“Cum...cum...cumming... ” Karen whimpered as she threw her head back and cried huge tears. The warm, salty drips fell onto her quickly rising tits, and she gritted her teeth as she held her finger inside of herself and shook.

“Again!” Gail’s voice rang mercilessly throughout the apartment as she slapped her hand onto Karen’s ankle and rubbed it, “Make that pussy squirt!”

“I...I can’t!” Karen huffed, obviously in a different world as her pupils dilated, “I’ve never...I can’t...h-how, Mistress?”

Gail was about to speak when her eyes fell upon the ridiculous, oversized chess piece in the corner. Her lips curled up to both sides of her ears as she sneered wickedly, and she walked over to the corner and took hold of the heavy sculpture.

“Here... ” she grunted and lowered it to the ground before rolling it over to Karen, “Use this...get some fuckin’ use out of it, finally.”

Karen’s eyes went as big as saucers as she nodded, “Yes...yes, of course, Mistress... ” “Un...fucking...believable... ” Gail breathed as she stepped back and watched the now 17 foot tall woman grip the giant chess piece and lift it as easily as a normal dildo.

“I will...I’ll try so hard...to do what Mistress wants...try...  so...  ahh... ” Karen moaned as she lowered the makeshift dildo and began to cram its rounded crown into her shining cunny.

“Yes...  good girl...fuck that needy hole, slut,” Gail had once more fallen into total infatuation mode as she gave orders without realizing it. Her own pussy throbbed, but she didn’t think about touching herself as she tried to control her breathing, “Fuck that tight little hole so you can loosen the hell up for your Mistress. Now GO!”

“Anfff! Unfff! Yahhh! Hahahaha! Fffffuckkkk!!” Karen screamed as the dildo disappeared and reappeared in and out of her snatch about a dozen times in a few seconds. Gripping the odd toy with both hands, she lifted her legs and changed her angle, ramming the sculpture deeper, causing her massive thighs and tits to quake with every impact.

“G-gonna...  cum... ”

No,” Gail’s words came out like an actual queen’s, laced with the kind of authority she didn’t know she possessed. Karen whimpered, “B-but...why, Mistress?” A tear rolled down her cheek as she kept slamming the chess piece against her g-spot, “Why?!” “Because it pleases me for you to wait. Fuck yourself faster, deeper too.”

“Y-yes, Mistress... ” Karen whimpered and did as she was told, redoubling her speed. “Ahhh! Oh gawdddd! I c-can’t...h-hold... ” “You will because I say so!” Gail snapped, “Don’t disappoint me, Karen. Fuck. That. Cunt.”

“Yes...yes...dohfuckkk...yes!” The middle aged woman was nearly 20 feet now, her legs barely fitting into the space she was allotted. One foot was pushing through the window leading to the kitchen, while the other was wedged in the doorway. Faster and faster her hands went, ploughing into her sopping pussy with audible squelches, until tiny droplets of pussy juice were being thrown all over her hands and thighs.

“M-mistress, I can’t!”

“You can and you will.”

“Y-yehehesss... ” Karen wept, fucking herself without so much as slowing down, her pussy’s natural lube trippling it’s output as she soaked through the carpet between her legs.

“Hnnn...hnnn...can’t...not...hafta... ” the new giantess’s body began to drip with sweat as the squelching became louder. Wet slapping filled the room as the sculpture found a proper use, and soon Karen’s eyes were going cross as her feet began to shake violently.

“Keep fucking, whore,” Gail’s eyes narrowed.

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Don’t you fucking stop!”

“Y-yes Mistress!”

“Just a few more seconds, Karen, then you can cum... ” “YES M-Mistress!”

Gail’s eyes were fixed on the glorious, sweaty spectacle of her landlady. The sloppy sex sounds were almost louder than Karen’s screams and moans, and Gail new insticntly, powers or not, that it was time.

“Change the angle, slow it down and press it against your g-spot,” Gail commanded.

Karen looked lost as she shook and did as she was told, her slick fingers repositioning the dildo, “It’s...s-so...so fucking sensitive!”

“Good, cause now your gonna fuck it.”

Karen’s mouth fell open for the umpteenth time, “B-but...b-but... ” “Did I stutter? Fuck your g-spot and cum,” Gail’s eyes narrowed once more, “I am ordering you to cum. Hard.”

Karen’s hands moved, her eyes shifted, she drooled and panted: and that was all before she’d even penetrated herself once. In and out, slowly, she hissed as she picked up speed, then her expression turned to one of awe and complete, utter amazement.

“Oh god...oh my god...I’m going to die...this is a actually going to kill me...I’m gonna cum so fucking hard...I’ve never cum this hard...it’s happening Mistress...it’s happening...it’s... ” SPLISHHHH!

"HAAAAAAFUGGGG!"

Gail could neither breathe nor blink as Karen's gash started spraying like a fire hydrant. Hot, splattering pussy juice smacked against the apartment wall in waves, flying through the small bar window and pelting the stove and the kitchen floor, skittering and rolling down in endless beads as a literal gallon of clear liquid was unleashed.

"Naha! Nahahaha! Fuuuu!" Karen's face contorted as she rocked the queen inside of her gushing cunt, clearly unable to stop even though her outrageously wide hips were shuddering.

Even the fluids...  everything is just...more...Gail thought as she felt a sharp pain in her chest and gasped for air. She'd been holding her breath, not wanting to miss a single second of her power play. It wasn't even the fact that Karen was leaking like a ruptured main...it was more that she was completely fucking up her own precious apartment, staining the walls while she shoved her precious sculpture between her precious, nearly 2 foot long pussy lips...  Finally, the torrent ceased, and Karen collapsed and dropped the queen onto the wet carpet with a thud before all but passing out on the flattened couch.

"And that... " Gail made her way to the front door and patted the woman's ankle as she waded in the fresh warm puddle, "Is how you make a bitch squirt. Goodbye, Karen, and thanks for nothing. If you wanna get your head right one of these days and swallow your pride, you can come live on my compound. Until then... " Gail grinned as she opened the door in front of Karen's giant foot and grunted her way through the opening, tugging the backpack through as her newly grown tits mashed against the frame, "Enjoy your precious apartment."



-Afternoon



More footprints, fresher this time, smaller too, but the blonde changed course, hellbent on tracking the most recent signs of paranormal activity.

"In retrospect...that was probably a mistake... " The blonde muttered to herself as an adorable, smiling, naked 21 year old held her with both hands about 9 feet above the ground. It wasn't the first time Marle had been captured by someone naked; hell, it's wasn't even the first time it had been a woman, but it was, however, the first time her captor towered over her easily three times over...and hadn't been scathed by the bullet the investigator had fired.

"Your one of those secret agent types, right?" The giant spoke, the smile still painted on her features.

"Yes... " Marle replied slowly as she gripped her handgun and tried to maintain her breathing, "I just want to talk... " The giant had snuck up on her...somehow. Marle had followed the tracks to a river that was a few miles away, where she'd found a shopping cart full of knick knacks that hadn't left any trail. She heard a sound, dove instinctually while drawing her firearm, and when she'd turned, she was so startled by the gigantic figure standing over her that she fired...  Oops.

"You just wanna talk, hm? That's funny coming from someone who just shot me... " the huge girl giggled, managing to be somehow cute even at her size. "So what are you: FBI, CIA, secret service? The femme version of the A-team?"

"You got it right the first time," the investigator noticed how gentle the giant was gripping her, though she could feel the strength behind those feminine fingers, "I’m Marle Hughs, FBI, special happenings division. I'm looking for the woman who did this to you...  any chance you could help me out?”

The giant giggled once more, “You try to sneak up on me, dig through my stuff and shoot me, and now you’re asking for help?”

“I’m sorry about the shot. I was...taken off guard.”

“Why, cause’ of my awesome new rack or what?!” The giant wiggled her chest, causing her overgrown knockers to sway back and forth, “Look at these things! They’re fucking glorious! Why would I wanna help you track down Gail? I’m assuming you already know her name.”

“I have a job to do, and we need to get you tested to make sure your health is... ” “Pfffft!” The giant girl blew out a raspberry and rolled her eyes, “Bullshit; you all just want to stick needles in us and shit. Hell no. I’m not going with you, and there’s nothing you can say or do to convince me to.”

“I see,” Marle pursed her lips, her tone completely neutral, “So...I guess this is the part where you eat me, I’m assuming?”

The giant girl blinked before cocking one brow and laughing, “Wha...what the fuck is wrong with you? Ew, what the hell, FBI lady? You’re fucking dark! All I was gonna do was take your gun and your phone so you can’t go snitchin’ and give you a little finger tap spanking back to your bike. Unless... ” the girl grinned slowly, “You want me to eat you... ” Marle stared up at the giant and took a deep breath, “No, not preferably...though, from the look on your face, it seems like you’re...petitioning me?”

The giant rolled her eyes and laughed again, “You’re a real sheerluck holmes, ain’t ya? The thing is, ever since Gail grew me like this, I can’t stop thinking about chicks. Like, seriously, all I wanna do is fuck. Tell you what: if you play with me a bit, I’ll let you go and I won’t even take your shit. Heck, I’ll even tell you which direction Gail headed, and, if you’re really good, I might slip a few words about the other two that are with her.”

Marle gulped, “Why would you tell me any of that?”

“Cause Gail can take care of herself, and at the end of the day, you’re gonna track her down sooner than later. Besides, you look as wound up as a cracked out cat; when was the last time you got any?”

Marle sighed and grunted, “Fuck if I know...uh...  maybe...  2 years ago?”

“TWO YEARS?!” The giant blasted, causing Marle to wince, “Oh, sorry, volume control, gotta work on that. But holy balls, lady, I’m fucking homeless and I had sex with some loser like three weeks ago. No wonder you're all like: ‘I have a job to do, cause I’m a super serious FBI agent’,” The girl said mockingly. “C’mon, live a little and mix some business with pleasure...I promise I’ll make it worth your whillllle... ” “Let me get this straight,” Marle’s shoulder’s slumped as her booted feet hung limply over the ground, “You want to fuck me in exchange for information and my freedom? You do know that coercing and terrorizing an agent is a federal crime, right?”

“You gonna cuff me?”

Marle sighed once more, “Can I at least take my clothes off without you ripping them to shreds? I’d rather not have to drive into town naked...though, that wouldn’t be a first for me either... ” “Huh?”

“Oh, sorry, I was muttering to myself,” the agent coughed, “So, uh, do you put me down or...whoa!” The giant girl lifted the federal agent even higher, raising the woman over her head while giggling and peeking up her skirt, “I’m Apple, by the way. I hope you can cum a lot, because I am INSANELY pussy hungry right now, like seriously, I’m tempted to let you call all your sexy agent friends so I can just line you bitches up and...hnnn... ” There were times when the strong, independent blonde thought she’d seen it all. She believed in God, or some higher power, mostly because she had to. A person could only see so many demons, ghosts and spirits before they had to admit that spirituality existed on some level, but at that moment, what the paranormal investigator felt was wholly and entirely physical...



The tip of a young woman’s gigantic tongue snaking up her skirt and pressing against the crotch of her briefs.



“Oh...fuck... ” Marle gasped, both from the shock and the immensely irritating, painfully frustrating fact that it felt absolutely amazing, “Damn... ” That was the last word that came out of the blonde’s mouth before Apple pinch-grabbed her briefs and pulled them down.

“Ah god, I’m dizzy already!” Apple giggled as she pulled away a bit, “Wait, are these...granny panties?! Aw, hell, lady I...fuck it, never mind, I can flame you later... ” Marle didn’t fight it. She’d been trained that the best way to deal with torture was to embrace the pain instead of resisting it, but no agency could train her for what was happening at that moment...and it wasn’t pain the woman was feeling...  “Haaa...mnnnn...slpppp...mmfuck...wafff...the hell, lady... ” Apple groaned as she closed her eyes and sighed, tilting the woman like a barbie and cradling her with both hands until her body was completely horizontal to her mouth, “Your pushy iff amaffing!” Marle squirmed a bit, gasped, and closed her eyes, giving in to the hot, fleshy blade of wetness that was trying to burrow into her. Apple’s tongue was easily half the width of her own forearm, but the tip was still small enough to delicately slip between her wet folds and lavish her swelling clit.

“I...g-god... ” Marle panted and tried to hold her gasps in, “Gonna cum...I’m gonna... ” Apple’s eyes shot open, but she didn’t take her mouth away from the snack she was holding, “Alreaffy?! I juff starbed...you muff reaffy be... ” “Gnh! Haaaa! Ffffff! Ahaha!” The investigator seized as her legs locked up. She was startled by the force and suddenness of her climax, and as a tear rolled down her face, she thought distantly.



I really should make more time for my love life...or at least masturbate. This is just embarrassing... 



Apple pulled away with a grunt and laughed excitedly as she cradled the shaking woman in her palms, “Oh my god! You poor fuckin’ thing! I thought I was horny! Are you...okay?” Marle waved her hand in the air erratically as she struggled against the aftershocks, “Y-yes! All g-good! P-put me down...please,” she gasped, “I won't run, I promise.” Apple cocked her head and slowly lowered the woman, “It’s not like you’d get far, anyway.” Once she was safely on the grass, Marle shook her head to try and clear the fog before she began to unbutton her jacket, “Gimme a second...I’m gonna get naked and then I’ll try to get you off... ” Apple’s eyes widened as a stupid grin swept over her face, “You wanna...do me?” Marle sighed as she looked up at the shining, almost perfectly contoured pussy lips that were floating above her head. The girl’s clit was the size of a grapefruit, probably bigger, and the agent could tell because it was swollen and ready, puffing well past the girl’s lips and begging to be stimulated. Beyond the soft tuft of pubic hair over her lips (which looked big enough to be called an actual bush) stood a long, pale torso and a smiling, eager face staring down at her through two mounds that were so large that they actually provided side profile shade against the afternoon sun.

“Carry me up there and I’ll return the favor...or at least I’ll try,” Marle huffed as she shrugged out of her coat. Beneath it, she wore a thin bullet resistant jacket and a white tank, both of which she did away with in a few seconds before she unhooked her skirt, “I want to make good on my end of the bargain...and hopefully you’ll make good on yours... ”



-Mid Afternoon



“She’s back! Mistress is back!”

A very excited, naked cowgirl rocked up from her sitting position and crawled forward with almost dog-like expectancy, her face beaming innocently, “I was worried that you were gonna dump us here.” Gail hefted the shoulder straps of her overstuffed backpack and grinned. She’d changed into a larger t-shirt and a pair of thigh hugging shorts that stopped just above her knee, and she’d taken a few minutes to reapply her dark makeup. “There’s my girl!” Gail touched Jackie’s face lovingly, “You should have known I was going to come back, I promised, didn’t I?”

“I never doubted it for a second,” Kat giggled as she hugged her knees to her chest. Even sitting, she was a towering, two story monument of power and femininity, and Gail’s heart thumped in her chest as she looked up at her nerdier convert.

“Good. I want you two to know that you can count on me and that I’m not going anywhere. I got my stuff, so we’re ready to hit the road if you guys are rested up.”

Jackie winced and examined her mistress more closely, “Did you redo your makeup?”

“Yeah, I’m happy you noticed,” Gail smiled.

“How come?” Jackie looked almost suspicious.

“For you, my sweetheart,” Gail laughed. “I’m gonna be going around changing all kinds of chicks, but you two are my best girls. Whatever you want, if I’m able to give it to you, it’s yours.” Gail stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Jackie’s cheek.

“Oh fuck, you’re gonna make me cry,” Jackie flushed and backed up.

“Aww... ” Kat fought off a tear and sniffled as she grinned, “That’s so fuckin’ cheezy...I love it! I hope you didn’t run into any trouble?”

“Nothing I couldn’t handle,” Gail smirked, “I’ll tell you the story later. For now, we should really get... ” “M-mistress?” Jackie coughed, still facing the goth on all fours, “I actually...did wanna ask you about something.”

“Oh? Sure, go for it, baby.”

The blonde country gal twirled her hair and pouted her lips a bit as she blushed, “I was thinking...since we’re gonna be traveling on foot, well...I’m so much smaller than Kat, and it wouldn’t really make sense to... ” “She wants to know if you’d be willing to grow her to my height,” Kat blurted with a laugh.

Jackie’s cheeks turned red as she glared back at her fellow giantess, “I wanted to ask her myself!”

Gail blinked as she considered what the cowgirl was asking of her, “Ah...I see. Well...  hmm... ” the woman looked at her hand and briefly summoned the energy to it. It took a moment, but she was able to maintain it, and she stared at it in silence for a long moment.

“The first time was an accident, Jackie,” Gail replied slowly. “I’m honestly not sure if it’ll work a second time, but...I think I’m pretty confident that I can keep you from growing to be the size of a skyscraper, so...I’m game if you want to try.”

“Really? Oh, thank you, mistress, thank you!”

Kat licked her lips and cooed, “Oh man, could you imagine growing to the size of a skyscraper, though? Oh godddd, I’m getting so wet just thinking about growing that big!”

“Whoa, calm down, Kat,” Gail giggled, “Lemme start small: and by small, I mean, let’s not try to push our luck until we have a place to fuck around more freely. You do have a good point, Jackie: we could probably move faster if you could walk at Kat’s pace, so...let’s do it.”

“Now?” Jackie’s face went slack.

“Yeah now, when else?”

“Yeah, you’re right...I guess I’m just a bit nervous,” Jackie chuckled and took a deep breath, “Should I, um...sit down?”

“Yes,” Gail grinned, “But take me with you; I want to be close.”

Several moments later, Jackie was sitting with her legs crossed, her Mistress standing firmly upon her palms and wedged between her massive breasts. It was a position that Gail couldn’t ever see herself getting tired of, and she took a moment to gather her horniness before she placed her finger upon Jackie's sternum.

“I’m gonna do it now, okay, but I want you to try and do something for me, too. I want you to stay in control of your body, if you can. Don’t flail or kick: if you do, you might end up hurting me, and I know you don’t want that. Do you understand, baby?”

Jackie nodded down at her mistress, their faces only a short distance apart.

“Good. here we go... ”

Gail summoned the strange energy, and it leapt up inside of her more easily than before. Having nothing to gauge with but her own instincts, she gently pressed her finger against Jackie’s skin and waited for several seconds. “Do you feel it, Jackie?” “Uh...not...really?”

Gail nodded and upped the flow, but didn’t risk adding an extra finger, “How bout’ now?”

“Y-yeah... ” Jackie’s chest heaved, “Ooh...I can feel it a little...but just barely.”

“Hmm,” Gail licked her lips and chanced adding another finger, slipping her middle digit beside her index in an effort to add more oomph.

“And now?”

“Ah yeah... ” Jackie moaned as her eyes rolled back, “Oh M-Mistress...it feels so...so... ” “Remember what I said, Jackie,” Gail concentrated and spoke firmly, “Stay in control. I’m happy that it feels good, but I want you to be calm.”

‘Y-yes...Mistress,” Jackie moaned and bit her lower lip, “Anything y-you say... ” A little less than a minute later, Gail began to feel the effects around her. Jackie was heating up quickly, not just her skin, but the air around her, and ever so slowly, Gail could feel the woman’s hands shifting beneath her.

“I’m going to add some more juice, okay?”

Jackie whimpered and managed a nod.

“Gail slipped up a third finger and cranked up the proverbial volume, feeling the energy pouring out of her as her eyes glowed a more intense purple.

Jackie gasped.

“Yes! That’s it! Oh god, Mistress, I need it! I... ” “Jackie, obey,” Gail barked quietly.

The blonde’s eyes widened as she nodded quickly, “Yes, of course, I’m sorry... . I'll be good...  I'll...ohhh... " Gail closed her eyes and focused, even as her own pussy ached to be touched. At either side of her, she could feel Jackie's tits expanding, getting hotter and pushing out in every direction. The blonde's palms widened beneath her feet, and soon she felt herself being lifted, higher and higher, only inches at a time, but certainly enough to notice.

Jackie moaned and gasped the entire time, gritting her teeth as the demands of her burning, sex hungry body were pitted against her desire to follow her Mistress' wishes. Steadily, foot by foot, Jackie grew, expanding in every direction while making her way up, up, up...  Watching from a few yards away, Katherine breathed heavily and shifted her legs together, teasing herself with the pressure from her thick thighs, squeezing her clit with her pussy lips. She could remember exactly what it felt like, and even as she salivated at the sight of Jackie's nipples growing longer and plumper, she knew how hard the country girl was struggling to stay calm.

"Almost there, baby girl... " Gail's voice wavered as she swallowed thickly, "My big girl's about to be even bigger...  isn't that what you wanted?

Jackie's legs were trembling as her toes twitched. The grass between her legs was soaked with her arousal, but still, she remained relatively quiet and calm, not wanting to do anything to endanger her Mistress.

8 and a half...9...9.7...10 feet!

Gail opened her eyes and pulled her hand away. Unlike the initial growth, it seemed like she needed to sustain her power for regrowth, but whatever the case, the already big blonde was now jumbo sized.

"Put me down and get your wiggles out," Gail smiled tiredly, "You've been a very good girl."

Jackie did as she was told and set the goth down before standing slowly.

"Up...up...and oh fuck, so fuckin' up... " Jackie sucked in a breath as she looked down at her toes and watched her center of balance move well past what she'd gotten used to. The ground seemed much further away, but oddly, her body looked exactly the same...at least to her...  "I can't take this anymore!" Kat bounced upward and shook the ground as she bounded in front of Jackie. Before the woman could react, the ex librarian hugged her close and smashed their tits together, chest to chest, and Jackie gasped and laughed.

"We're the same size!"

Kat held her friend for a long moment and groaned before pulling away, peeling their tits away from each other's until just they're nipples were touching, "Yeah, same height, but it's just like I said: your boobs are way bigger than mine now! Oh well...it was nice while it lasted."

Jackie giggled and gyrated her torso, rubbing her nips against Kat's and sighing, "What are you complaining about? Your rack is still the size of car! GAH fuckkk...this feels so good! God, I love being HUGE!"

Once more, Gail looked up and enjoyed watching her girls play with each other. Despite her words, Katherine didn't seem too upset about the equality, and she was more than making up for her grief when she grabbed Jackie's shoulders and teased her hard nipples over her friend's with more purpose.

"Fucking hell... " Gail took a deep breath and rolled her eyes back, "We really should get going, but... " Jackie was flushed and heaving, smashing her industrial sized knockers against her fellow giantess as her arousal stained her inner thighs.

"Aw hell... " Gail shrugged and started to undress, "We cum fast and we go...  I'm still horny as a motherfucker anyway. Hey! One of you: come pick me up so I can join in; Mistress wants to cum, too!"

Moments later, Gail had no idea how much time was passing, and she didn't really care. Naked, she swam between four canopy bed sized breasts as the girls cradled their jiggling globes and tongued each other. The goth didn't have to touch herself: she climaxed almost immediately just from being between them. Impossibly soft, titillating, sweet smelling flesh enveloped her, almost suffocating her in its perfection. Below them, nearly 30 feet towards the ground, heavy drops of girl cum rolled down smooth legs that were thicker than telephone poles. The cowgirl climaxed from the kissing, her knees shaking as her heels gouged into the ground like two tractors. Katherine wasn't far behind, but it was only a matter of time before all three of them tumbled down to claw at each other.

A little more wouldn't hurt...Gail thought distantly as she found her own tits in the flashing darkness of the titacular abyss, I could be a little bigger too...just a bit...just a tiny bit...  Her finger glowed hot upon her skin as she gasped and turned. It was happening again, sooner this time: her body was heating up, she could feel herself expanding everywhere...even her tongue as Jackie cried out.

"M-Mistress! Suck on me! That's gonna...yes, that's gonna make me cum!" But Gail was already cumming, thrashing between their tits as she struggled to cram a nipple into her mouth that was two fists wide and almost half the length of her forearm...



  -Sunset



The hotel receptionist, a college girl wearing an oversized uniform, was dutifully trying to watch her anime in secret while she sat in the empty lobby. There didn’t seem to be anyone around, as usual for that time of night, and the low, buzzing smooth jazz echoed against the cold tile floor.

"Room for one please, cash, here's my ID, don't givva shit about breakfast." The girl startled as she looked up and saw a ragged looking blonde standing in front of her.

“Uh! H-hi...yes...  one moment please... ”

The girl tapped nervously on the keyboard as she glanced between the government issued ID and its owner. “Is there a problem?” The woman mumbled. The receptionist stared at the straight haired, tight lipped, serious looking woman on the card then back up at the frazzled, exhausted looking, half dressed wreck, “Uh, no s-sorry. Would you like a military discoun... ” “Naw, thanks, just please, hurry it along, yeah?”

The girl nodded quickly, “Smoking or non smoking? Need more than one bed?”

“Don’t care and no, as long as it has a shower...thanks,” the woman added tiredly with a smile that was so forced that it looked painful. “Does the shower get hot here?”

“Yeah, really hot,” the girl tapped the keyboard a few more times and handed back the ID and a card, “Have a nice night, ma’am.” The woman was already walking away as she mumbled her reply, “You too...enjoy your anime.” The receptionist watched the woman get on the elevator, then, once it was gone, she sniffed the air and furrowed her brow, “Why...did she smell like a hundred chicks rubbed their pussies on her all at once?”



-11 AM, Next day



It was bad enough that Marle had nightmares, (or wet dreams, depending on how they were interpreted) about gigantic lesbians assaulting her and tonguing her until she came multiple times, but what she was really upset about was the lost time.

“17 orgasms...fucking 17... ” the agent mumbled as she drove her newly rented motorcycle down the semi-busy street. “Who...or what can cum that much in one setting, and how?” That’s how many times Apple had climaxed before she went down. Through sheer willpower and an almost superhuman resistant against pleasure, the FBI investigator had managed to put Apple into a climax coma. In the end, she hadn’t gotten any info out of her, but her freedom was enough of a prize. She’d made a call about the 15 foot homeless girl, but since there was nothing she could do about it herself, she decided to leave it to someone else.

“Besides,” Marle muttered to herself, her voice inaudible over the rumble of the twin cylinder, “If this Gail chick keeps making em’ we can’t keep chasing the big girls and not her... ” She turned into an older suburban neighborhood and easily found the address she was looking for. She parked the bike behind an aging sedan and subtly checked her gun to make sure it was ready, then she headed up to the front door.

“Aw shit... ” she whispered as she saw a few tiny cracks on the outside of the frame.

She tested the knob quietly and wasn’t surprised to find that it was unlocked. She glanced around and drew her weapon, then carefully opened the door...only to have it stop a little less than halfway.

“Barricaded?” Marle murmured to herself as she winced suspiciously. She didn’t think that the perp she was after was armed, but there was always a possibility. Still, the door would have been locked if she was trying to keep people out, and so, after a few more seconds of musing, Marle decided to take a chance and peek her head in through the door.

“FBI, we’re here to... ”

She stopped speaking when she saw what could only be a huge big toe standing eye level only a few inches from her face. “Gail! Is that you?! Did you come back for me? Oh god, I’m so happy!” “Oh...my...god... ” Marle blinked slowly as she backed out and holstered her gun. She took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose, then nodded slowly, “It’s gonna be a long day... ”



-Somewhere Nowhere



“No, that song is great, too, but that’s not the one I’m thinking of.”

“No? Oh, is it the one that goes, ‘thank god I’m a country boy!’?”

“Ew, no way, that’s way too country for me, the one I’m thinking of is a Johnny Cash song...I think... ” Thoomp...thoomp...thoomp...  Two thirty foot women walked side by side through the no man's, back country land as they laughed and talked about music. Atop the brunette’s shoulder, the goth swung her feet and enjoyed the breeze and the warm sun.

“God, I forget how much of this country is still country,” Jackie commented a bit later as they made their way up a hill only to encounter more sweeping land.

“It’s good for us,” Kat smiled, “I think we might need to establish ourselves a bit more before we go totally public...and maybe we need some back up?” she grinned coyly as she turned her head and nudged gail gently.

“Oh, don’t worry, my darling,” the goth returned the smile and kissed the woman’s pristine neck, “I’m working on it, but first we need to get where we’re going, which isn’t all that far at the rate we’re travelling.”

“I wouldn’t mind a few other girls to play with,” Jackie beamed, “Long as me and Kitty Kat get to break em’ in. Where are we going, anyway?”

“You’ll see,” Gail stretched, and the front of her shirt strained a bit. It wasn’t at all noticeable compared to the behemoth nerd she was riding on, but she was a bit taller than she’d been before, and her tits were filling out her bra a little too well...  “You’ll see,” Gail repeated, “We’re gonna try to find us a sugar momma... ”



-Back at the old Apartment



“Don’t stop...please, I’m begging you! Don’t...fuggin...YESSSS!” Sweat dripped down Marle’s forehead as she grunted, gritted her teeth, and mashed down on a clit the size of pizza dough. Her overshirt was thrown over the counter, and her chest heaved beneath her bullet resistant vest as the giant kicked her legs and came for the third time.

“Oh god...oh fuck...oh thank you...thank you so much...it feels so much better when a girl does it... ” Marle stepped back and wiped her forehead wit the back of her arm. Her hands were already tired from the day before, and she thought Apple was a ‘giant’...



She now knew that she’d been wrong.



Karen had to have been at least twenty feet tall, if not more so. It was hard to tell when she was strewn out over the entirety of the apartment, and even though she’d allegedly been in the same position for almost 24 hours, she didn’t look tired, thirsty or hungry. Just horny...really, really horny...  “Thank you, sweetie,” Karen sighed and smiled as she shifted and grunted, “Oof...damn...I didn’t realize how much time had passed. Want me to do you?”

“God, no!” Marle crossed her arms then winced when she remembered that her hands were smeared in fresh girl jizz, “You promised to tell me everything about Gail if I helped you. No more orgasms for anyone until I’ve gotten some info.” Karen pouted and propped up her head on her hand, “Fine, fine, I’ll tell you everything I can. I’m so angry with her for doing this to me, but for some reason...I can’t stop thinking about her. Like, I’m pissed off but I love her so much, I just... ” the woman sighed and fought tears, “I was a real asshole to her...I deserve this... ” Marle’s eyes narrowed as she looked the giantess over. It’s like she’s got some kind of hold on them...not sure how. I’ll have to look into that...  “Were you sexually interested in women before this...incident?” Marle asked as casually as she could.

“Meh, as much as any other woman is, but now I’m REALLY into women, like, just the thought of going back to a man is making me kind of sick. What I really want is Gail: oh my god,she made me squirt SO hard, like actual fucking... ” “Yes, yes, I know,” Marle tried to keep her impatience contained, “But tell me about her...whatever you can...please?”

The oversized landlady rattled on for about thirty minutes before Marle realized that she had gotten just about everything out of the woman she could.

“I’ll be right back, I gotta make a phone call,” the agent excused herself and ducked into the restroom.

After washing her hands, she hit a speed dial and waited till someone picked up.

“Yo, this is Hughs. I’ve got a potential code red situation in the works, here, I’m gonna need a specimen carry out and about six blocks worth of evacuation...it’s gonna be hard to keep a lid on this one.”

The person on the other line spoke for a few moments, and Marle replied, “No, something bigger...a lot bigger. A land vehicle isn’t going to work unless it’s a semi with at least a thirty foot bed. ...yes...yes, of course I’m serious. Undead? No, it’s not undead, it's human, non spiritual, um...female. Description? Well...I’m not sure how else to put this, but... ” The agent took a deep, deliberate breath.

“Giant, sex crazed, bullet proof lesbian.”

There was no response for a long moment.

“A joke? No, it’s not a fucking joke! Did I fucking stutter? Do your job so I can do mine!” Marle hung up in irritation and shook her head, “God, those guys at HQ have no imagination... ” The agent stepped out and was somewhat surprised to see that Karen had turned to face her, lying on her side. The middle aged woman was smiling, her grin nearly as tall from end to end as Marle’s entire body. The agent looked her over and noticed that somehow, despite her age, Karen looked much younger than she would have expected, which she made a mental note of.

Victims seem to undergo a beautification process along with the growth, with excessive...the woman’s eyes shifted down, breast growth...  “Hi,” Karen giggled, “Like what you see? You wanna get out of here and go somewhere with more room?”

Marle blinked, Aw fuck, if she decides to break out of here, there won’t be anything I can do! I have to keep her here until the cavalry arrives. Fuck...me... I’m gonna have to rethink my strategy...

The FBI agent forced a smile and sighed as she pulled off her vest, “I was thinking...maybe we could go a few more rounds?”

Karen’s eyes widened as she watched the short haired woman pull off her tank, “Y-yes...I would love that...really?”

In Only her skirt and bra, Marle reached around to unhook the thick garment from her back, “Is there anything else you can tell me about Gail...anything at all? I’ll try to make it worth your while... ” Karen’s gigantic eyes were fixed on the tiny woman in front of her as Marle shed her sports bra and released her tits. The agent was decidedly medium sized in the bust, but her breasts were perfectly shaped, perky, and were topped with the most luscious pink nipples that the older woman had ever seen, “She...she said something about starting a compound...I think.”

The topless agent smiled widely and cocked her head as she stepped up to the woman’s enormous chest. She pressed her hand between the giantess’s cleavage to see if she could even wiggle it in, but it was like trying to force her hand between two, soft, half ton balloons, “Tell me more...whatever you can remember...and I’ll try to return the favor... ” Marle grabbed on to one of Karen’s nipples and began to massage it gently, tugging on it as she felt it flare with heat in her palms.

“Oh...y-yes... ” Karen whimpered, “That’s all she said...ahhh...she...she mentioned something about me joining her w-when she was...ohhhh... ” Marle squeezed harder, realizing that she was going to have to be a lot more forceful if she was going to try to squeeze (literally) every bit of info from Gail’s victims as she could, “That’s good, very helpful, Karen. So, she’s trying to build an empire for herself, is that what you’re saying?”

Karen moaned as her eyes rolled back, “Oh god, harder please! Y-yes, I think that’s her g-goal, but I don’t know anything...oh!”

Marle dug her heels into the carpet and leaned back, tugging forcefully on the giant’s swollen nipple, where there was now more than enough to hold with both hands. Karen squirmed as Marle’s eyes widened a bit, Holy fuck, it seems like everything translates to pleasure with them! I don’t even think I can pull much harder, but I have to keep her here no matter what...  “That’s fine, Karen, anything helps. Now... ” the woman grunted and balled her fists as she charged forward, plunging her arms as far as she could into Karen’s hot tit, inverting her nipple as far as she could before she twisted her body in an effort to stimulate the woman more deeply.

“Gah fuck! Yes, like that! Do anything you want! I could cum just from this!”

Well shit...I guess there’s no such thing as too much force with them...  Marle grunted as she stepped back. As she released her arms, Karen’s boob bounced fourward with so much energy that it almost knocked her back, and the agent steadied herself as she went in again, “Let’s try something else...”

Getting as close as she could, Marle half straddled Karen’s lower boob, the one that was squished up against the floor, and clamped her legs around her nipple. Then, in the same motion, she grabbed on to the nipple closest to her face, with both hands, and leaned back, putting her full weight on the landlady’s engorged nips, before bouncing, pulling and swinging in every direction.

“How’s this?!” Marle couldn’t help but sneer as she rode Karen’s bottom tit like a bull, squeezing and clamping her legs around the woman’s thick nipple as she used the other as a hand hold.

“Fahhhh gawd yessss! More! Harder! Faster! As hard as you can fucking go!!” Beads of sweat began to form beneath the blonde’s pixie cut as she grunted, “Harder? Seriously? Fine...here goes!”



-Late that night... -

37 specialists, over 200 doctors, and a myriad of wacky holistic treatments over the course of five years, and the girl in the wheelchair still couldn’t walk. A former professional ballet dancer, she’d won dozens of awards and competitions, but the trophies and medals were covered by a sheet, long loathed and begrudged by their earner as she quietly stared at her computer screen and spoke gently into a headset. “Go right and I’ll try to flank them on the left. They fall for it every time, don’t worry.” Through the headset, the muffled sound of gunshots and explosions could be heard as the FPS flickered vividly in the girl’s eyes. The computer tower beside her cycled through a myriad of colors as the fans whirred hotly, but otherwise she was shrouded in darkness.

“Yes...  ha, eat that, fucker...right...okay, throw a grenade...faster! One more checkpoint...no, fuck that guy! It’s cool, it’s cool, 30 seconds to respawn, we’re good... ” As the round intensified, so too did her brilliant green-blue eyes. Her mutters escalated to short, excited gasps as she clicked her mouse madly, her wrist swirling it on the pad in quick arches as her fingers tickled the mechanical keyboard with frantic purpose.

“Yes...yes...YES!” The girl squealed in the darkness and threw up her hands, nearly knocking her headset off in the process.

“Good shit, everyone! Hell yeah! That should put our team in the top five, I’d like to... ” A crisp knock interrupted the girl, and she glared up at the door, “What? I’m busy!”

A few seconds passed before a homely maid opened the door and peeked in, “Yes, I understand, lady Bridgette, but there’s someone here to see you...they say they are a friend of yours.”

The girl wrinkled her nose and took off her headset with more force than was necessary, “Huh? What the hell, Jules, I don’t have any friends. Also, it’s like ten at night.”

“I know, miss, but, she insisted that you would want to see her...someone named, um... ” the maid winced, “Weebwacker?”

“Weebwacker?” The girl’s eyes went wide as she furrowed her brow, “What the hell...I haven’t talked to her in weeks. Uh... ” the girl looked around her room and frowned, “This is weird AF. We’ve never actually met in real life...I don’t even know what she looks like.” The girl grimaced, “She is a she, right?”

The maid nodded, “As far as I can see, miss. Maybe a bit older than you, dark makeup...a bit...chesty?”

“Ah...well, not what I was expecting, but okay,” the girl blinked, “Uh...well, um...show in her in, I guess. Why the hell not? It’s not like I’ve got anything else going on.”

The maid nodded once more and slipped out.

Bridgette Truvette, 24, leaned back in her wheelchair and eased away from the gaming station, her formidable yet feminine arms moving her with as much grace as anyone could muster from a manual chair. Her parents had insisted on providing her with a powered model, but she’d insisted twice as hard that she would rather move using her own body as much as possible.

“No call, no text, just show up out of the blue one day and crash in,” the girl snorted and smiled before rolling her eyes, “That definitely sounds like her.”

It was an odd, excited nervousness that filled the girl as she sat in the darkness. It was incredible to her how well you could know someone over the internet without ever actually meeting them, but then, there was no pretense based on a person’s looks. Regardless, when she heard a knock at the door, she turned and realized that the lights were still off.

“Oh shit...hang on! Fuck, she’s gonna think I’m some sort of basement troll...” Bridgette wheeled over to the switch and flicked on a few lights, revealing her long, braided, natural red hair and her lithe, waifish frame, “Come in!”

The door opened slowly, and a young goth woman stepped in with a huge grin, “Hey...Bridgette? I’m really sorry to just drop in like this. I know it’s a little weird, but... ” “It’s about time you finally fucking decided to visit,” the redhead snickered, “You look... different than I thought.”

Gail laughed, “Me? What are you? Like fifty pounds wet? I know you said you were petite, but I’ve eaten cheeseburgers bigger than you!”

The two long time online friends laughed for a long moment before Bridgette became serious.

“Here for any reason? You’re not running from the law or anything like that, right? Did you murder someone and you need help burying the body, cause’ I gotta tell you, I’m not exactly the ‘guy’ for that.”

“It’s...complicated,” Gail shrugged and coughed. “I was hoping we could talk about your...condition. You see...I can’t promise anything, but...I might be able to help.” The girl blinked slowly, “Say what?”


End Notes:

If you enjoyed this story, please please go and thank Solitarycafe, their Twitter https://twitter.com/Solitarycafe?s=20

Chapter 3 by slogro
Author's Notes:

Can Gail help her long time friend with her gift? When will the law catch up to the Empress? What new stories will Gail run into? 

Chapter 3




8 with a DD: She couldn’t help but grow herself a little, and can you blame her? She’s surrounded by bus-sized busts!



-Jackie Jonesberg: Supersized Southerner30 Feet tall, recently grown to assuage her jealousy and go nip to nip against her bookish bestie.



-Katherine 'Kat' Hunt: Bookish Bestie



Satisfied with 30 feet... for now. Speaking of feet: she’s pretty sure no one around has shoes in her size... 



-Giantesses in the wild



-Apple RileyA Mini giantess at 15 feet, she’s young, perky, and excited to cause some trouble. Catch her if you can, coppers!



-Karen Abermann20 foot apartment owner and failed SJW who really puts the ‘land’ in landlady. She only learned recently that she’s a gusher!




A veil of awkwardness fell over the room, followed by a pair of pretty lips turning up into a nervous smile.

“I knew you had a dark sense of humor, Gail, but this is some next level fucked up shit,” Bridgette snorted. “Still, even after all this time, people aren’t willing to joke about what happened to me... not gonna lie, it’s kind of cool.” The goth’s demeanor didn’t change, and the redhead’s smile disappeared once more.

“Oh shit, you’re serious. You really do think there’s something you can do... ” Gail spoke slowly as she raised her hand, “Like I said, no guarantees, but that’s my end game here. You’ve always been straight with me and you deserve the whole truth upfront. Speaking of which, I’ll explain why I think I can help if you have some time.”

The wheelchair ridden girl was torn between curiosity and a distant yet ever present bitterness that rose up from within her. It must have showed on her features, because Gail chimed in quickly.

“I swear to you, Bridge, I wouldn’t do this just to torture you. I know how much shit you’ve been through, just... hear me out?” The redhead took a deep breath and nodded once, “Yeah... okay, shoot. I’m listening.”



For the first time since she’d gained her powers, Gail spilled her guts. She told Bridgette everything as she gestured excitedly, and the girl’s face shifted from confusion, to amusement, to unadulterated incredulity.

“...and that leads me here, to you. I was thinking, I mean, I’m not sure, but if you were willing... ” “You think your... giant powers or whatever, can make me walk again?” Bridgette raised a brow. Gail took a deep breath. I have to tell her the truth... I’ll fuck around with strangers, but she deserves a choice...  “It’s a gamble, but I wanted to offer. I know you’ve been unhappy with the shitty hand you’ve been dealt, and they’ve tried everything, but... that’s just everything on this planet.” The redhead went quiet before making dead-on eye contact with her older gaming friend, “You know how ridiculous this sounds, right?”

“I do, yeah.”

“You know I have every reason to think you’re fucking crazy and to kick you out of my house and call the cops?”

“Uh, seems a bit extreme yet warranted, but yeah.”

More silence ensued before it was followed up with a scathing, narrow eyed stare.

“Do you have proof for any of this? I mean, I see the purple eyes, cool contacts, by the way, but that’s not really concrete evidence, is it?”

Gail chuckled, “No, I guess not. Come to think of it, my dumb ass hasn’t even taken pictures of my girls, though I’m pretty sure my portrait mode isn’t nearly ‘portraity’ enough.”

Gail grinned, but Bridgette wasn’t smiling.

“Oh, but hang on!” Gail stood suddenly and held out her finger, “I’ve got it! Here, lemme show you myself... ” Before the crippled gamer could protest, the goth reached down to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Her much too small, cheap laced bra barely held in her newly grown breasts.

“G-Gail! What the fuck are you doing?!” A blush as deeply crimson as the cherry red keys on Bridgette’s RGB keyboard danced up to her cheeks.

“Showing you proof. I’ve already grown myself a tad, and I admit, I’m still learning to control it, but what the fuck? What’s another inch or so?”

Too shocked to reply and too curious to stop her, Bridgette covered her mouth as Gail placed her index just over her own deep cleavage.

“Just a bit... a teensy, tiny... ahnnfuck... ”

"Ahh... " The gamer girl's mouth fell open as her hand dropped. "Mmm... f-fuck it's so warm... " Gail groaned as her breasts swelled ever so slightly. "I s-swear, Bridge, it doesn't hurt... actually it f-feels... ngh!" Bridgette couldn't even breath as she watched her online bestie become more breasty. Gail's bra straps stretched along with the thin material, and the goth's hardening nipples could be seen straining against the fabric as she sighed heavily.

The entire ordeal only lasted a few seconds, but by the time Gail's finger stopped glowing, Bridgette was pale.

"Ah fuck... " Gail giggled under her breath as she looked herself over. "I did it! I grew my tits and nothing else really! Well... " she poked her sides and smirked, "I mean, I guess the muffin top hasta grow a little, too, but god damn, I... " "Holy. Fucking. Shit grenades!" Bridgette finally broke out of her trance and leaned forward, her eyes as wide as mousepads. "You... it's... I mean... are you faking me out right now?!"

Instead of replying, Gail grinned ear to ear and stepped forward, grabbing the girl's dainty wrist and slapping her hand down on her right tit.

"Feel for yourself!"

The redhead practically melted into a puddle right there in her wheelchair. "Guhhh... ah... G-Gail!"

Herc face grew redder, but her fingers dug harder as she squeezed. That was when Gail knew.

I've hooked her... 

For a few feverish seconds, Bridgette groped her friend. A vengeful cocktail of loneliness, suicidal anger and confused desperation overtook her senses: even Gail was a bit taken back by the agonized hunger she saw in her friend's eyes. "Fuckin' christo, Gail! How is this even possible! This god damn rack is amazing! So fucking soft and warm and... " The redhead pulled her hand away suddenly, like she'd just been digging around in a fire. All of her reason returned within a moment, and she swallowed hard as her voice became hollow. "You think... you think it could help me?"

The dark haired woman's smarmy grin fled as she nodded, "Like I said, I don't know for sure. All I know is that it made my girls fuckin' bullet proof. I don't have to blow you up, but... " "No... " Bridgette shook her head emphatically as her breath caught, "I don't care how big you have to make me, Gail. Ten feet. Fifty. A hundred. If it gets me walking again, I don't care if my head is literally in the clouds!"

"You're sure?" Gail crossed her arms over her now more than overflowing victoria's secret knockoff and asked seriously.

"Yes. I've never been more sure about anything in my life. There's nothing to think about: if it kills me, then so be it... I feel like I'm as good as dead anyway... " The goth nodded soberly before looking down at her permanently seated friend. "Do you need to prepare, or... " "No. Please, Gail, do it. Do it now... I'm ready."

Wow, she's tougher than I thought.

Gail couldn't help but admire as she took a deep breath and held out her hands.

"Um, I should probably warn you: the side effects so far have been, uh... " "Gail, my pussy is already soaked," the redhead whimpered as her strong front cracked a bit. "I haven't had sex in years... touching your boobs almost gave me a heartattack-gasm. Please... don't make me beg." The goth felt her nethers tingle with excitement as she leaned forward and whispered, "Bridges, baby, once we get started, all you'll be able to do is beg... "



Gail started off slow, placing her hands on her friend’s shoulders and summoning the smallest bit of her power. It leapt into her hands more easily than before, glowing with limitless potential as Bridgette closed her eyes.

“H-how do I know when it’s working?” The redhead whispered nervously, “Is it like... ” her eyes opened suddenly as she gasped, “Oh... fuck... ” Gail growled sensually under her breath and grinned, whispering back, “Oh fuck, indeed... ” The goth’s power trickled in: she could feel its flow almost measurably, like a water valve that was turned just enough to let a few drops in. Bridgette squirmed, her bare feet brushing against the expensive carpet, her body beginning to tremble.

“G-gail... Gail what is this?” Tears started to stream down the girl’s face as she whimpered helplessly, “It feels so good... too good. I’m s-scared... ” Gail leaned forward and kissed her friend suddenly, startling her a bit before she pulled back and smiled, “Don’t be scared, be pleasured. Let yourself feel everything, Bridges... just let go... ” It was Gail’s turn to be startled then, because the allegedly frail redhead grabbed the goth’s bra and pulled her forward roughly.

“Mmph!”

Partially straddled and half leaning in the most awkward position, Gail felt her overly excited friend’s tongue slip into her mouth. At the same time, the girl’s hands slipped beneath the cups of the bra, and the goth groaned as both of her freshly fertilized knockers were artlessly groped.

Gail’s hands glowed more brightly for half a second, but a sudden flash of realization hit her as her eyes shot open.

Fuck! I have to stay in control! I don’t know what this’ll do to her, I...  But it was too late.

Bridgette threw her head back, leaving her tongue extended as she exited Gail’s mouth and entered an impossible dimension of sensation.

“Yes... gawd fuck! Yes! G-Gailllll!”

The goth stepped back as the girl’s arms and legs swelled noticeably. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that was long enough to be a dress, and two hard points immediately marked the location of her virtually non-existent breasts.

“Nuuu... s-shit! What... no! Yes! Fucking hell!” The waifish girl grabbed the wheels of her portable prison, clutching them with white-knuckled fervency as she shook her head. “My arms... my tits! J-just the fabric on them is... gahaaa!”

Ah fuck... I fucked it up... oops... 

Gail’s thoughts were somewhat cavalier as she licked her lips. Even so, she wanted this... she's loving it. We'll see if...  Gail saw it then: slight yet unmistakable as she focused her attention toward the floor. "Bridge! You... you moved your big toe!"

Even the searing pleasure wasn't enough to combat the girl's excitement as she squealed. "Yes! I can f-feel it! A t-tiny bit! Please! More! Gail, for fuck's sake, give me MORE!"

The big red button that controlled Gail's dom space was pounded down so hard that the woman actually growled.

"Don't talk to me that way, you little brat!" Her tone was firm, but she was all smiles as she stepped around to the girl's backside and kissed her neck.

"Now, you listen to me, you pint sized, handicapped whore... " Gail reached down and found the hard, hot spots of the girl's nipples through her shirt. She pinched them roughly, and Bridgette yelped.

"This isn't global strike 9: you can't just bark orders at me through a headset and think I'm gonna do whatever you say. This isn't a game: you're not the team leader and I'm the one in charge right now. Do you understand?"

The seat of the wheelchair creaked as the wet spot blossoming against Bridge's panties began to leak down onto it. "Y-yes! I'm s-sorry! You're the boss! I'm the b-bitch! It's just... dohhhfuck, I'm... my legs!"

From her vantage point, Gail could finally see the growth. The redhead's body was growing at a much slower rate than any of the others, even with the unintentional burst.

Is it healing her before it grows her? If so, that's fucking amazing, but...  Unable to contain her excitement, Gail tugged her friend's nipples and licked the side of her neck.

"Haaashit I'm c-cumming!!"

The wet spot on Bridge's panties turned into small puddle as Gail's fingers began to glow once more.

"Again, pretty bitch!" The goth growled in her ear, pulling and pinching her nipples harder, "Mistress orders you to cum again!"

"Hahhhhgawdddd!" Bridgette spasmed as her climaxes stacked, slamming against her mind in a head-on collision of surrender and surrealism.

Gail shuddered as her own arousal threatened to overtake her, but she kept her reins on it and continued to pour her mysterious power into the girl, using her nipples as pinpoint conductors.

Bridgette bit her lower lip almost hard enough to draw blood as she seized, "I c-can't stop c-cum... " Her cries trailed off as her right leg jolted.

Both women stopped what they were doing and stared in awe.

"Did you just... "

"I think I did... " Bridgette whispered through hot tears, "I moved my leg. It's not enough, though... I need more. Gail, please... make me as big as you have to, until I can walk again... " The goth nibbled her friend's neck, causing her to moan anew, "I'm not sure you'll ever be able to turn back." Bridgette shoved both of her hands into her wet panties as an inexhaustible horniness overtook her, "I don't want to. Grow me. Bigger. I wanna be fucking huge... "



-11 minutes and 5 climaxes later



Bridgette's previously slender thighs strained against the sides of the chair as a literal flood of sex fluid dripped down onto the floor.

"Next toe... wiggle it, bitch... wiggle it and I'll give you more... " The redhead tasted her perpetual stream of tears as she raised her foot ever so slightly. From a size 5 to a size 10, she wiggled her toe as ordered and even managed to twist her ankle a bit.

"Gail... I can't w-wait anymore... this is torture! Please... ahaa!"

The goth, still standing behind her now not so petite friend, squeezed the C cup in her hand and chuckled darkly.

"You want to shoot up... don't you?"

More weeping, "M-more than anything. It's so... s-slow. It's t-trying to fill me, b-but... " The growing girl trailed off with a shudder as Gail furrowed her brow.

So she can feel it on some level? Is her body rejecting it? No... she's definitely growing: she's at least 2 feet taller! It's kinda hard to tell when she's stuck in this chair. Maybe it's time to hit the burners...  It had only been ten minutes or so, but to both women, it felt like a small eternity.

Edging and teasing her is one thing, but this is starting to get ridiculous, The goth mused as she came around to the front and stroked Bridgette's chin.

"I'm not doing this on purpose, Bridge... not really. I'm not sure what's happening: it's like your body is hitting a speed bump or something. Maybe... " "I need more," Bridgette spoke suddenly yet quietly, in odd contrast to her recent, lust-clouded behavior. "I can f-feel it trying, G-g... m... mistress... " The ex ballerina frowned, as if she were confused by the word she'd chosen to address her online friend. "Shove it in me. As much as you can... all at once. I can't stand it!" She whimpered finally as a huge tear rolled down her face. "It's just making me cum and cum but it's not enough to fix me!"

Gail straightened and took a deep breath, her cleavage straining against her bra as she nodded once. "Okay. I'm going to try to juice you as hard as I can. I've never consciously done it, but we're too far in to stop now. Before that though... " The goth grabbed the girl's shirt hem and lifted it, pulling it off the redhead, who protested slightly. A fresh prickle of excitement stabbed her groin as Gail's gaze fell to Bridge's perfectly pinkish, hard as hell nipples.

Bridgette herself looked down at her breasts and gasped, "Holy shit... they're huge!"

The goth snorted as she tossed the baggy t-shirt aside and leaned down.

"Oh honey... not yet they're not."

Closing her eyes, Gail groaned as she shoved Bridgette's left tit in her mouth. The redhead moaned as the goth closed her lips and began to suckle, her pussy flaring from the flavor.

Let's fucking do this! Was one of the last reasonable thoughts that filled Gail's mind as she set both hands up the girl's chest.

"Nnnn... fffff... .oh god... oh f-fuck... " Bridgette glanced down at the mightily glowing hands clutching her boobs; the purple aura getting brighter and brighter until it was almost difficult to look at.

"Awwww shittttttt!"

Gail's eyes shot open, as the nipple her lips were wrapped around began to swell...  "NAHHHHHH!"

The accursed wheels of the chair held out for a few seconds before one of the spokes bent. A screw popped, a bolt snapped, then the little ballerina exploded.

"Hrmmmphgggggg!!"

Thumb-sized, two-knuckled, then fist-sized, Gail pulled back as the nipple filled her mouth to suffocation. Bridgette fell backwards as the chair collapsed, the other wheel rolling away with a desperate wobble before it hit the wall and fell flat.

"Gaooooofuckkkk!"

Gail held on to the nipple she had been sucking only moments before: it expanded in her grip as she fell face forward into a hot, ever widening cleavage.

The redhead thrashed and screamed, one of her arms obliterating her gaming station as it extended several feet within a few seconds.

"YESSSSS!"

All Gail could do was hold on.

Arms pressed against the wall: 15, 16, 17 feet, the growth matched nearly every second as Bridgette kicked her legs.

"I can feel them! I can fucking feel them! I... anhf!"

The rapidly growing girl hit her head on the ceiling as she grimaced and reached under her ass. Her panties had been decimated, and as she wiggled her ass, the entire mansion shook.

"God damn fucking wheel chair! Fuck you, mother fucker! Stupid motherfucking piece of shit!"

"B-Bridge!" Gail finally cried out as she bounced with a hard shift.

But Bridgette didn't hear her.

"God, shit I need to cum... " fresh tears streamed down the still growing girl's face. "Fuck this chair... fuck this stupid chair... YES!"

Even while she filled the room, the redhead spread her legs and dragged the busted wheel chair to her aching pussy. She gritted her teeth as she slid one of the handles into her expanding slit and threw her head back.

"FUCK YEAHHH!"

The door was thrown open suddenly, and Gail heard a piercing shriek.

Oh... that must be the maid who saw me in... Gail thought somewhere in her consciousness.

Indeed it was, but what the maid saw she didn't believe. The young, pure, poor, handicapped daughter of her lifelong employers, fucking herself stupid with her own wheelchair and getting bigger by the second...  "I'M CUMMING!!" The maid launched herself backwards as a toe nearly the size of her entire body pushed through the doorway. Then the wall facing the outside collapsed, and Gail shielded herself from a downpour of debris, deeply nestled in the trenches of avarice.



--



A smile as wide as a four door sedan unfurled silently beneath gently flaring nostrils. Jackie was dreaming, and what a lovely dream it was...  “Hrmm... yes Mistress... bigger... I wanna fuck the moon... ” Spooning the spicy super-southerner, Kat groaned softly as a similar dream played out in the theater of her mind.

“Anything for you, my Mistress. I can’t... oh... I’m gonna cum if you keep doing that... ” Curled up in one of many backroad clearings, the two giantesses muttered and dozed happily, patiently awaiting the return of their bossy benefactor. All was still in the light of the half-moon, but Katherine sensed the distant disturbance first.

“Hnn... huh?”

Stunning hazel eyes as big as windows slid open as the 30 foot tall bookworm sat up.

“Jackie... ” Kat tapped her fellow giantess’ shoulder and hissed, “Jackie wake up!”

“Humm? Unfff... ” Jackie’s tits, once again bigger than her friends’ mooshed against her arm with bounce-house physics as she shifted. "Is Mistress Gail back?"

"I don't know, but something is coming," Kat rose to a sitting position and hugged her knees, ” Can't you feel the ground moving? It's getting closer... " Jackie grunted and sat up slowly, "Darlin', there is nothing on green Earth that's bigger than we are. Well, maybe like a whale or something... " she rubbed her eyes and yawned, "The point is: what could you possibly be afraid of?"

Before Kat could answer, the ground rumbled, too noticeable even for the southerner to ignore.

They exchanged a look and stood, displacing a few small trees and barely hearing the crunch of dead foliage below as they faced an approaching shadow.

"What the... "

"Jiminy fuckin' Christmas... "

Veiled by the backdrop of the moon, both giantesses looked up as the massive yet slender figure leapt forward, did a full pirouette mid air, then came crashing down, causing the earth beneath to shudder and crack. "Hello ladies! Got room for one more in your mile high club?" Dumbfounded, both Kat and Jackie's mouth fell open as the 50 foot redhead lowered her cupped hands and opened them.

"Hi darlings! I brought you a new friend!" Wearing jeans and no shirt, falling out of her bra, the goth grinned and waved as she leaned against a pillar-sized thumb.



-9 AM"Ugh... I feel like I stayed up all night drinking... " Gail muttered to herself as she finished her water bottle bath and tousled a rumpled towel over her face. Topless, her expanded tits wobbled as she shook out her hair. Her nipples hardened from a sudden breeze, and she giggled as she remembered the night before.

"At least I know I'm not the only one into nipple play... " Closed eyes and a quick thought caused the goth's loins to flare.

"Fuck... s-suck! S-suck harder! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna... twenty three!!"

Bridgette hadn't wasted any time getting to know her fellow giantesses, and for some reason, much to the goth's delight, she'd been keeping track of her climaxes and announcing them.

Shortly after introductions had been made, Kat and Jackie were clambering over the girl, snapping her Gail-sized pink nipples between their lips as they stood on tippy-toes.

"Hnnn shit... " Gail inhaled slowly as she remembered how she knew that her gamer friend's nips were roughly the same size as her body. "God fuck... I can't be getting horny again, already, I've barely recovered... " "T-twenty four, Mistress! You're making me cum again!!"

The three giantesses had doted on their Master, Katherine undressing her delicately before holding her up to Bridgette's nipple.

"You're the sexiest little barbie I've ever seen!" Kat giggled as Gail grabbed hold of as much of the pink flesh as she could and rolled her eyes.

It went on for hours: the large ladies seemed more interested in getting Gail off than themselves. Bridgette however, was so wound up that even an extra long make out session with Kat was enough to make her water the ground with a torrent of leaking pussy juice.

"And those tongues... " Gail shuddered, her nipples hardening further as the fresh memory became more vivid.

"C'mon you pretty ballerina bitch! Make Mistress cum again! Taste that sweet cunny!"

Bridgette was down on all fours, her colossal ass towering over a good number of trees as she lolled her tongue out. Jacky was holding Gail up to the 50 footers' hungry, wet tip, and all the goth could do was writhe and moan as she experienced a near full body cunnilingus.

"Oh but... fuck, I almost forgot about that... " Gail opened her eyes suddenly as the next memory jostled into her replay. "What the fuck was that?"

Sometime near sunrise, Katherine, Jackie and Bridgette decided to assault their Mistress with every heavy weapon at their disposal.

"Put her in like that! Mhm... now you shift that way, Kat, and slide... yeah!"

Once again, Gail found herself surrounded by an ocean of heat and softness. Laying side by side at a turned up angle, Kat and Jackie had created a literal wall with their tits. Nestled between them, Gail remembered staring up into the soft-orange sky of the new day while the roof was lowered.

The roof off Bridgette's king-sized bosoms.

Engulfed in searing warmth, Gail closed her eyes and relaxed entirely, giving herself completely over to the sensory overload. The seal was so complete that almost no light was filtering in, and the excited giggles of her oversexed charge echoed through the mounds of flesh.

"Oh my God! She's loving it!"

"Are you okay in there, Mistress? Are we going too fast?

"No way! She wants us to go faster! Can't you feel it?!

The living walls surrounding the excess loving lesbian moaned as she rolled about with almost ragdoll movements. It was like being encased inside of a trampoline, only every surface was beyond cushioned and heavy with a pervasively sweet female scent.

Oh god... Gail's mind raced as her wanton cries filled the heavenly space.

I'm gonna cum from this... I can't believe it. What is this... no way...  Something was building inside of her as she pinball bounced from soft to soft: something untameable.

It's not just my pussy... my whole body... holy fuck... what... what...  Gail clenched her fists and gasped as she pulled out of the memory. Even recalling it sent a shiver down her spine, and she shook her head as she pulled her shirt back on.

"I should head back. We've probably stayed in these woods too long... " Almost on queue, she heard a distant yet unmistakable wop wop wop in the distance.

"Oh shit!"

Gail jumped into her sneakers, which were a bit on the tight side, then hightailed it in the direction she'd left her girls.



-10 minutes later-Huffing and puffing, the chesty, purple eyed woman made it to the clearing just in time to see a police helicopter hovering overhead.

"God dammit... " Gail grimaced and was about to say something smart, but she noticed Jackie waving energetically.

"Jackie!" The goth prepared to deliver a scathing reprimand, then she laughed boisterously as she realized. "Oh shit, what the hell: what are they gonna do other than give away our location?"

Katherine, who was acting a bit more shy than her friend, seemed to notice Gail as she stepped into the clearing.

"Need up?"

"If you would, baby."

Katherine lowered herself and offered her palm, and the Goth stepped right up into the dynamic elevator.

Meanwhile, Bridgette was wincing at the chopper and staring intently, and Gail tapped Katherine, urging her to lift her closer to the redhead.

"What's so fascinating, Bridge?!" The Mistress shouted, mostly to make sure she was heard.

"That guy up there... " Bridgette replied calmly. "He's the chief of police in my bougie ass city. He definitely recognizes me... there's no way he wouldn't."

"You can see that far?!" Gail bellowed in surprise.

"I think we all can," Kat chimed in, though she wore a look of concern.

Fuck, do they get like super senses, too?

Jackie finished her chorus of waves and bounded over. "Do you think they'll put us on the news?"

Gail broke out of her thoughts, "I doubt it. Most likely, they'll send a posse after us. They probably think I brainwashed and mutated all of you... " Bridgette furrowed her brow and surged forward suddenly, leaving a deep rut in the soil where her heel had been.

"Bridge! What... "

Gail shouted, but went quiet as she watched her 50 foot gamer friend alight up on one foot and fall into a graceful form. The whirring of the chopper took a back seat to the cacophony of Bridgette's bare toes digging into the dirt. With all the elegance of a swan, she lifted her arms over her head and performed several perfect fouetté. "Wow!"

"Bravo!"

Kat and Jackie clapped and cheered, and Gail covered her ears as she grinned.

Bridgette stopped and curtsied with an imaginary tutu, her curves still jiggling as she glared up at the chopper and held up a very stately middle finger.

To everyone's surprise, the chopper turned and flew off.

"Coward," Bridgette snorted and turned back to her entourage, "How'd I do? It's been awhile." Gail finally clapped along with the others, but her smile was quickly replaced with a stoic frown. "We need to get moving... now."



-Noonish: A few hundred miles away at a government seized airfield



"Hey, special clearance is required beyond this point!" Marle sighed and looked up at the overly eager, twenty something female agent standing in front of the door.

"You're really gonna make me pull out my ID, aren't you?" The young agent's eyes narrowed.

"Fine... here you go." Marle produced her badge and ID with a dash of sarcastic flare.

"Marle Hughs... " the young woman's eyes lit up. "Oh my God! You're Agent Hughs?!"

Hoo boy, here we go, "Yes, that's me."

"Is it true that you fought off an entire cemetery of zombies?"

"They were really slow, but yeah."

"Whoa! And did a ghost really try to have sex with you?"

"Tried and succeeded, yes."

The agent's eyes went wide, "And the slime monster... " "Hey, that one's still classified," Marle snagged her ID back and snorted. "If you don't mind, I'd like to get through now... kind of on a tight schedule."

The agent nearly stammered as she stepped aside, "Of course, sorry, Agent Hughs."

Marle stepped through the entryway and could practically feel the agent's gaze on her back. She sighed and smiled begrudgingly as she turned.

 "Alright, one more question, okay?"

The agent laughed, "Alright, okay, I'm sorry! Yes... um... " she bit her lower lip, "I know you can't tell me what's beyond here, but... how bad is it?" Marle considered the question for a long moment. "To be honest with you, I don't really think of anything in terms of good and bad. That kind of basic definition only works in movies. This one in particular... well, it could be either."

"Is it dangerous?"

Marle's poker face was unshakable as she turned and walked into the building, "I've already said too much. Have a nice day, agent." Yeah it's dangerous... dangerously horny... 



 Marle made her way down the large, makeshift corridor into an enormous, converted hangar. A massive steel pen sat in the middle, reinforced many times over with various composite materials. Inside laid a curled, 20 foot woman who was sleeping peacefully, her sweeping hips and ass rising and falling with slow breaths. Around the pen, an array of equipment was set up, and mousie woman in a lab coat turned as Marle approached.

"Well, if it isn't the legend herself," the researcher, for that was what she obviously was, given her frazzled hair and lab coat, grinned.

"Alisha," Marle gave the woman a cursory nod. "Are you having fun?"

The woman giggled and snorted, "Rhetorical or actual?"

"Both."

"Then yes... to both," Alisha smirked and returned to a laptop she'd been tapping away at. "Honestly, when I first got the call, I was surprised that it was even human.

"Well, you know, they can't all be parasitic alien monsters," Marle rolled her eyes and laughed.

The flighty, insomnia ridden scientist, Alisha Robbins, had been assigned almost exclusively to Agent Hughs for nearly five years. The woman had transferred specifically from a top secret military research base to follow Marle on her adventures. Needless to say, her research notes were chock full of things the average person could only read about in conspiracy tabloids, but that didn't stop her from looking up at the giant woman with appreciation.

"You do realize you brought me a literal Karen: she's already complained about the lack of entertainment around here. I swear, she's going to ask to talk to the manager next."

Marle frowned, "Has she tried to break out?"

"Oh no, not at all. I've been keeping her well stimulated. Since I got her hooked up, she's had 67 climaxes, in and out of consciousness."

Marle blinked, "How in Zeus's bogus-ass name did you do that? I burned ten thousand calories giving her three climaxes."

"Electrostimulation, baby," Alisha tapped a big black box sitting by her feet and took up a tiny electrode. "A few hundred of these suckers are hooked up to her lady bits and some key erogenous zones. I've had to modify the output to usually lethal amounts, but she's been having a good time."

Marle nodded slowly and took a hike around the pen. Coming up around to Karen's front, she could see that the huge woman was smiling in her slumber. Her areola and chest were covered in tiny white electrodes, but they almost looked like freckles in contrast.

"I'll be damned... "

The special happenings agent made her way back to Alisha and scratched her head. "So what are we dealing with here? Can you give me the quick version?" "What? You don't want to read my... " Alisha looked at the laptop screen, "Nearly 70 pages of thorough notes?" "I'd rather eat my shoe, thanks."

"Suit yourself." Alicia giggled once more. "Well, let's see... this big lady here is electricity resistant to hell and back: if I had to guess, it'd take well over a million volts and tens of thousands of amps just to make her uncomfortable. She's also fire resistant, corrosive resistant, and practically bulletproof, even against something like an anti-tank round."

"I see," Marle was stone faced. "What can you tell me about her biology?"

"Not much, and also a lot," Alisha sniffed. My team and I tried to get some tissue samples: nope. Nothing we have can cut or puncture her, but somehow her skin is still as soft as a baby's boom box."

"What about salival samples?"

"Got em': It's human... nothing more. There are a few lowered levels of amino acids, but we'll need more time to gather anything useful.

"Hmm. What about the ol' tried and true so... "

"Tried it," Alisha cut her off with a chuckle. "We stuck a camera up her rump: it's as clean and pure as a monk dipped in saline solution. She did seem to enjoy it enough to climax, though, so good for her." The niche FBI agent furrowed her brow, "Wait, you're telling me that with all this mass, and that giant stomach, she... " "She hasn't eaten anything since she arrived. No food means no waste, which is just as well... for obvious reasons," Alisha inserted herself once more as she glanced over at the sleeping giant for probably the third time. "Whatever she's running on, it's not calories. She's fine from what we can tell: heart's beating, respiration is solid, but her metabolism is burning a type of fuel we've never encountered. It doesn't make any sense, from a biological standpoint, but... " "We're used to things not making sense, aren't we?" Marle took a deep breath and offered her colleague a humorless smile. "You right, you right," Alisha smirked. "In any case, we... " Marle's phone buzzed just then, and she looked down with almost olympian speed.

"Ah shit... sorry Ally, looks like we got another one. I gotta go."

"Another? Already?" The researcher pouted her lips, "That girl is working fast! What's the over under on the size? Is it as big as horny ol' Karen, here?"

"I'm not sure, I'm getting more info as we speak... " Marle coughed, "Ah... of course. It's likely that this one is twice as big as Karen... " Alisha laughed, "Oh yeah, why wouldn't she be? Enjoy your hunt, Marle. Let me know if you need anything in the... " "That thing we talked about," Marle started to walk away, but spoke over her shoulder, "Is it finished?"

"It's been twelve hours: yeesh," Alisha snorted, but the smile remained. "It's almost done. Look, I might be a mad scientist with three degrees, an almost unlimited budget, and years of experience combating supernatural threats, but I'm not a miracle worker. Give me at least two more days."

"Twenty four hours."

Alisha frowned and cleared her throat.

"Ugh... " Marle turned on her heel and raised a brow, "30 hours and I'll get you some more of that ridiculously expensive coffee you like."

"Two pounds?"

"Three if you can get it done sooner."

"Deal!"



-More Middle of Nowhere: 2:17 PM



"I would kill somebody for a cold beer."

"I doubt you could get anyone to deliver you one all the way out here."

"I've got no reception, anyway. Actually, even that doesn't matter: my phone is dead."

Gail sat atop the smooth mast of Bridgette's shoulder, using her red locks and nape as a surprisingly secure seat. Sitting so close to the ballerina's ear, they could converse normally enough, but at that moment, all Gail could think about was drinking instead of talking.

"How long have you been doing this, Mistress?" Bridgette's booming yet gently voice carried in the cool breeze.

"It's only been a few days, but it feels like a small eternity... " Jackie sidled up to the odd pair and shouted quietly upward, "Hey, Mistress! Where are we going?!"

Ugh, yeah... there it is... 

It was a question the superpowered woman had been dreading. I have no fucking clue, "Bridge, can you set me on Jackie?" "Rodger! Oh... oops... " Gail covered her ears and laughed as she was passed down. I'm really gonna have to work on getting them to talk quieter...  Once she'd alighted upon the cowgirl, Gail situated herself spoke into Jackie's ear, "I have a plan, we just need to find a town. It's gonna be tricky to find a place for you guys to hide, but... " "Pfft. Why do we even have to hide?"

Because it's too soon to go public. Don't worry, you crazy slut, you'll get your chance to cut loose," Gail chuckled.

"Mistress... " Katherine stepped up to Jackie and leaned in. "Jackie and I have been thinking... aren't you tired of dry camping? Somehow, we don't need to eat, but you've gotta be missing your amenities, and you can't live on granola bars forever."

"It's like you read my mind, Kat!" Gail smiled as she raised her voice.

"Oh, haha... " Katherine grinned. "You don't have to shout. I can hear you pretty well even when you're on the ground."

"Whoa... really?"

Just how connected are we?

Gail suddenly remembered her morning fantasy. Her mind went back to the incredibly surreal 'boobgasm' but she was still very much confused about the details.

"Say, Kat. When we were fooling around last night and you all had me swimming in your tits... what happened?"

Katherine blushed as her feet trampled the edge of a corn field, "Well, um... our boobs started glowing. Your purple light started shining through our skin... it started off dull, but then it got crazy bright."

"Yeah," Jackie chimed in. "The more you glowed, the better it felt! You sorta exploded when you came, and we all... " Jackie coughed and sighed.

"We came so hard, Mistress," Katherine's blush deepened. "I thought I was gonna die climaxing."

In the haze of her post-orgasm, Gail had seen the aftermath. When she climaxed, all she could feel was heat. Her girls pulled away suddenly and she nearly fell a short distance, but Katherine scooped her up and set her down before rolling backwards.

They were going nuts...  Gail recalled with equal amounts of awe and excitement.

"Nooo! Fuck! M-mistress! No m-more!"

"P-please! I can't!"

D-dahhh! Gnnn! Shitttt!"

All three giantesses writhed and spasmed as they curled up and climaxed almost endlessly.

There's still so much about this power I don't know... what the hell was that?

"Hey guys! We'd better try to move over!"

Gail broke out of her thoughts as she looked down and realized they were trampling through a nearly harvestable cornfield. Far to her left, the figure of a man on a tractor could be seen waving his arms and shouting.

"Aw shit... yeah... sorry about your corn, bro... "



-Out there, but not totally rural Midwestern town: 6:52 PM



"Oh god... "

Ulp... ulp... ulp... 

"Ahhh! That's the shit!"

Gail slammed down her chugged beer bottle and took a moment to enjoy the boozy goodness trickling down her throat. "What a day... they all are these days... " The thirsty Goth had stumbled upon a halfway decent looking town early in the afternoon, but it had taken her quite a while longer to find a suitable place to hide her giantesses. Luckily, Katherine spotted what appeared to be an unused hangar (ironically, given the place Karen was staying). Fairly sure no one was around, Gail stashed her girls and headed into town. During their trek, she'd gotten a chance to catch up with Bridgette, and the redhead had assured her that she could come up with almost any amount of capital... after what was sure to be an emotional phone call.

"I'm telling you, once they see me dancing again, they won't care how big I am. They'll do everything they can to help me... probably... " "But for that to happen, I gotta charge my fuckin' phone," Gail looked down at the dead screen before orderimg another beer. "But first things first... " The plan was simple: have a few drinks, stay the night, then visit a nearby realtor in the morning. Everything was going better than could be expected, but of course, Gail always found herself dealing with something interesting...  SLAM!

"Stephen! Where the fuck is he?!"

Gail stared ahead at the dingy mirror at the back of the bar as an angry woman slammed the door and growled.

Oh hello, Dolly!

The bartender, a balding forty something, looked up at the woman charging the bar like a man considering an oncoming rhino. “Whoa, Aanya, hey now! Take is easy... calm down.”

Hmm...  an angry dolly... 

Gail witnessed the bar drama unfold with a well practiced side-eyed glance. She’d ordered two long necks, and though she’d made quick work of the first, she planned to nurse the second. “Calm down? Calm down?! How the fuck am I supposed to do that when my entire life savings has been stolen, Stephen?! If you know where he is, then... ” “Aanya, please, for the love of god!” Stephen hissed as he looked around. “I’m trying to run a business here, can you please... ” BISH! Aanya slammed her fists down onto the bar, and Gail giggled inwardly as her empty beer bottle jolted.

I was not expecting this kind of entertainment tonight!

“Oh yeah?” Aanya growled. “I was trying to run a business, too, before all you cocksucking mysongniysts decided to push me out!”

“I didn’t have anything to do with that!” Stephen hissed once more, his attempted whisper traveling sharply to all dozen or so patrons, most of whom were openly watching the spectacle. “Sit down, Aanya. I’ll get you a drink, on the house. Let’s talk about this... in the back?”

“Hell no!” Aanya lowered her voice, but her tone was still laced with venom. “We’re talking about this here and now: it’s not like any of these people don’t know what happened, or who supposedly owns this town. I’m not following you into the back so you can shiv me and shut me up... ” “Christ in a coffin, Aanya... ” Stephen shook his head and laughed humorlessly, “Are you hearing yourself right now? I don’t even know what a shiv looks like. Look... sit down, drink a beer, and I’ll tell you what I know, okay?”

Gail couldn’t make out the worked up woman’s expression, but she could practically feel her incredulousness.

“Hey,” Stephen pressed, “I don’t like the guy any more than you do, okay? You think he doesn’t come around and squeeze me? Him and his buddies don’t even pay for their drinks. He’s not my friend, Aanya, and I don’t know where he is, but I’ll try to help... ” “Fine,” the woman yanked out the stool in front of her and slammed her jeans down onto it, “Something draft, though... stout?”

“It’s a porter,” Stephen grabbed a glass and headed to the tap.

“Whatever... ”

The atmosphere was still heavy, but the patrons relaxed as the mood shifted. Gail was a good six or seven stools away, so she risked a glance at the brooding woman as the bartender slid a dark draft to her. Wha... god fuck, she’s like a sports illustrated model! Tight white shirt, tight torn jeans, and toned enough to tune a piano, Aanya had the face of a model and the body of a fitness instructor. Her features, while a bit sharp, were accentuated by her naturally dark skin tone.

She looks Indian... third generation, probably. God that hair... I wish I had hair that good! Look at those arms: she could crush my head like a coconut!

Gail’s eyes trailed downward.

And she’s caked up to hell and back! What the hell is a woman like that doing in a town like this?

The goth found out soon enough... more or less.

Aanya and Stephen spoke quietly, but Gail could hear them well enough. Almost too good for how far away she was, but it was a distant thought as she eavesdropped shamelessly.

“...So yeah, I’m guessing that’s where he’s at, but I’m not sure. I think he’s been planning this for a while.”

“What? Steal from everyone in town then move his operation?”

“I guess. We’re too hodunk for him, I suppose. Maybe he’s starting to feel like a big fish, who knows?”

“I know that he stole almost thirty thousand dollars from me and I need to get it back.”

“I understand how you must feel, but... ”

“No, you don’t! It took me years to save that money. I poured my heart and soul into that studio. Even when my cousin was still alive, I... ” “Aanya, if you go over there you’ll be killed. Or worse... ” “Pfft, please: what more can he take from me? I’m not afraid of Trent and his little minions.” “They have guns.”

“And an IQ of 20 between the lot of them: what’s your point?”

Stephen sighed, “My point is that this isn’t worth dying over.”

“I’m as good as dead without that money, anyway. At least I could take it and try to move on... try a different city, somewhere more liberal, maybe. Why not come with me, Stephen? We could get your money back, too.”

“You know I’m a coward Aanya... I’ll own up to that. If I had the balls to stand up to Trent, I would never have let him have his way with me in the first place. I’m stuck here, but you... you can leave and never look back.”

“Not without that money I can’t,” Aanya shook her head. “And if I tuck tail and run, I’ll always be looking back. I did that already... too many times.”

“Alright... I’m not gonna try to stop you if you’ve made up your mind. I hope... I hope you make it.”

Aanya smirked, “Do you think you could stop me even if you wanted to?”

“Hell no.”

The strange duo shared a soulless chuckle as Gail sharpened her ears further.

“I’m going. Tonight. If he’s there, I can take all of them out at once, maybe while they’re sleeping."

“Wha... ”

“Relax, Stephen: I’m not gonna kill anyone.”

“Hmm. I hope they feel the same way about you.” “They won’t... ” The conversation ended as Stephen stepped back from the bar, and Gail waited a few moments before signaling the man for another beer. Change of plans: I think I’ll have a few more drinks... 



Aanya Varma, 31 years of age but feeling twice as old, kicked off her stool around midnight and headed out. Three porters wasn’t enough to imbibe her, but it was just enough to give her the foolhardiness she needed to make the trek to the outskirts of town... to a privately owned trailer park. A tic more than half full, the moon shone brightly enough as the tall, fit woman made her way between a few alleyways. She’d been living in the town for nearly 6 years, afterall, so the backstreets held no secrets.

“What do you think, Jay? Do you think I'm going to meet my doom?" Aanya spoke under her breath as she turned a corner.

"You would have tried to talk me out of this. Told me to keep my head down. Lot of good that did you, huh? You never were very good at stopping me, but if you want to stop me now, I'm not opposed to some sort of sign."

Aanya's deceased cousin, the one she had journeyed to a different country with in order to build a new life, did not answer her from the cosmos.

A sign, however, did come. In the form of a big tiddy goth girl barring her way with a smile and a wave.

"Hi! It's Aanya... right?"

The woman stopped abruptly and raised her brow, "Huh? Oh... you're from the bar... out of towner, I assume? Look, I don't know what this is, but if you're trying to mug me or something, then... " "I'd rather hug you," The goth laughed. "I'm Gail. It's nice to meet you. I do wish it were under better circumstances; seems like you're in a heap of trouble."

Aanya scowled, "Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure it's none of your business, and you're definitely gonna wanna keep it that way, so... " "I can help." Gail took a step forward.

Aanya frowned, "No. You can't."

"Yes, I can," Gail beamed and took another step forward.

The woman looked over the goth with a combination of confusion and irritation. "Are you drunk? High? Or both? You have no idea what's happening, so... " "The town's wannabe mob boss stole a bunch of money from you, shut down your studio... I'm guessing karate or Muay Thai, and basically ruined your life. You're going to beat up him and his henchman, but you might be killed. Do I have that right?"

Aanya growled, "Krav, actually. Look lady, I don't know what you're getting at, but I need you to fuck off... for your sake. I don't have anything to give you and I don't... " "Oh, this is about what I have to give to you," Gail took yet another step forward.

Aanya blinked, "What's up with your eyes? Contacts?"

"Nope. These are my real eyes. I have superpowers."

Aanya was so surprised by the matter-of-fact statement that she snorted. "Oh yeah? Superpowers, huh? Sure you do, lady. Now, if you'll excuse me... " "I'm not gonna move," Gail's smile never faded. "You're going to have to get through me if you want to come through here... or go around, I guess... shit, that sounded a lot better in my head... " "I don't have time for this!" Aanya's patience slipped, "Move out of the way or I will move you myself!"

"I'm not just going to let you get killed, even though I am a total stranger. I'm telling you, if you give me a chance, then... " Aanya barreled forward in a huff and placed her hands on Gail's shoulders roughly. She had every intention of shoving the woman down like a playground bully, but that was before the goth's eyes glowed and an immense heat filled her all at once.

"G-gahhh! Wha... fffuck!"

Down she went, crumpling to the asphalt as she hugged her chest and threw her head back.

"N-nooo... haaaa... gawdddd!"

The krav instructor seized as an instantaneous, multidimensional climax wracked her. Her nipples hardened to chisel points through her white top, and a dark spot bloomed at her crotch so quickly that it almost looked like she was wetting herself.

"Mmm fuck, that's a lot of pussy juice... " Gail licked her lips as she looked down at the howling woman.

"Sss... ggg... oh g-god! P-please! Fucking... yessss... " Aanya fell forward, slamming her palms against the unforgiving blacktop as the life altering orgasm finally started to subside. The first thing that came into focus was the sight of dark droplets soaking into the asphalt: It was only then that she realized she was crying big, heavy tears.

"Do I have your attention now, Aanya?" The woman heard the busty stranger ask gently.

"Y-yes... " Aanya sniffed as her legs quaked, "I'm l-listening... "



--

The 16 unit trailer park was completely abandoned yet well kept. It was obvious that somebody planned to sell the development, but it was as empty as a ghost town. All except the largest trailer in the middle of the complex. A few lights glowed from the windows as the distant sound of a sitcom laughter reel could be heard. Any minute now. Shit... this is gonna be crazy! Gail watched from the darkened gates that barred the entrance. A few crickets chirped. A calm, near autumn breeze swept around her dark hair. All was silent. Until it wasn't. Crash! "What the fuck?!!"

"RRRRAAAWWWW!"

A feral, feminine roar pierced the calm as all hell broke loose in the three bedroom trailer.

"SHOOT HER!"

"It's a her?!"

"H-hold on! Wait... Aanya?!"

Krakow!

A shot was fired. Another growl was emitted, then chaos.

"Shoot her! Fuckin'...gahhh!"

Krak! Kish! Poompoompoom!

Gail couldn't blink.

Shots rang for a solid five seconds before they were replaced by the sound of crashing furniture and random household items.

"Mother of fucking... yahhh!"

"Aanya! Don't! We can work this out! I swear, I'll... " "Shut the fuck up, shit eater!"

"AIEEEEEEE!"

Gail was stunned out of her daze as the most girlish, high pitched shriek she'd ever heard rang throughout the trailer park.

"I take it that's Trent," Gail giggled. "The ones with the smallest dicks always carry the biggest guns. And scream the loudest... " Quiet settled over the park shortly after, but Gail could hear Aanya turning the place upside-down.

"I wonder how easy it would be for me to take over the country with a bunch of giantesses?" Gail thought about it for a moment as she whispered to herself, then broke out laughing. "Oh god, what a shit show that would be! Way too much responsibility, and besides... " she pictured Katherine attempting to step on a tank while apologizing profusely, "Yeah... they're not all fighters. I couldn't do that to my girls... " Just then, the front door was flung open, and bestial, curvaceous figure crawled though it.

"Stupid... god damn... ugh!"

Gail smirked as the newy grown krav instructor cracked the door frame and finally made it out. Righting herself completely, she stood fully 12 feet tall, naked as jaybird and looking like low quality bigfoot footage.

Except bigfoot doesn't have a rack like that...  Aanya made her way towards Gail, her hulking form becoming more italicized as she drew closer. She was carrying a large duffel bag in one hand, and she tossed it down as she came up to her unlikely Mistress.

"I'm not sure how much cash is in this thing, but it's way more than he stole from me. I don't really trust the bartender, but if you bring him this money, I think he'll do what he can to make sure it gets back to where it's supposed to go... " Gail frowned, "What happened to taking your money back?"

The mini giantess went quiet for a long moment, "The plan has changed. What you did to me, Inamorata? What... " Aanya shook her head in confusion, "Where did that word come from?"

"What do you mean the plan has changed?" Gail smiled gently. "Are you thinking that you might like to come with me, instead?"

Aanya glanced down at her gothic girl crush and sighed heavily, "God... I can't... fuck!"

"Whoaaa!"

The mini giantess grabbed Gail suddenly and literally swept her off her feet, lifting her skyward before pulling her back down for a deep kiss.

"HMM! Mmmph... oh... "

The initial shock immediately turned to wild excitement as Gail wrapped her legs around the woman's ridiculously long torso and leaned further in. God, she tastes so good! I thought she didn't want me... but now...  As their open-aired passion became more desperate, Gail recalled her strangest growth session yet. "Mmkay... oooookay... oh f-fuck! Y-yeah... it's happening. I can feel it... gnh!"

About a mile from the trailer park near a deserted walking trail, Gail had used her power to juice up the vengeance seeking vigilante.

"Not too b-big... right?"

"How big do you want to be, baby?"

"Big enough to pick up a car and throw it... "

"Hm. 10 feet?"

"12."

"Your wish is my command, hmhm... "

It was the most fascinating yet least sexual growth encounter yet. Gail was stunned by the amount of self awareness and control that Aanya exhibited, even when she started tearing out of her clothes and leaking pussy juice all over her thighs. She's like some sort of machine... Gail thought as unblinking eyes consumed the most physically fit female form she'd ever seen. I guess they can fight the process a little if they have a reason to, but... how much and for how long? As soon as the growth had come to an end, Aanya took a moment to orient herself with her new body.

"These tits are mine?! And this ass... holy shit!"

 She was excited and obviously turned on, but she headed out almost immediately, tossing the goth up to ride piggyback while she bolted off. But I understand now... Gail heard herself groan as the mythically tall woman tugged at her jeans. It's not that she didn't want me, her resolve just won out. I guess she did what she needed to do, so now...  As if reading her mind, Aanya grunted and tugged down the goth's jeans, "I need you! I need to make you cum, Inamorata! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for making you wait!" Gail was unable to reply as an index finger finger nearly the thickness of a dildo bulldozed past her soaked panties and penetrated her deeply.

"Gahfuck!"

Cradling her like a baby, Aanya peeled away the rest of Gail's jeans and fucked her with a single finger, all while smashing the woman's lips against her chest. Gail had that dark, pert nipple in her mouth faster than a starving hiker with a protein bar.

"Mphh! Mhmm! Oh gofff! Fugg meee!"

"Yes! Of course, master! Please cum for me! Suck me! I haven't... ngh! It's been s-so long!"

Gail closed her eyes and turned face forward into Aanya's huge tit, opening her mouth more widely to take in as much as she could. The mini giantess shifted and doubled down; slamming her finger into Gail's slit as the goth let her hands wander.

Fuck! Her body! She's like a soft, curvy rock! I never thought I'd go for a bitch like this, but...  Aanya already had abs before the growth, but they had somehow been further accentuated along with everything else. Gail devoured every dip and curve she could reach, just as she crammed as much tit flesh into her mouth as she could.

I can't stop this... I need more girls... more big bitches. It can't get better than this. I need them bigger. I need them fucking BIGGER! I need...  Gail's eyes shot open as her climax ascended, and she screamed around the candy bar sized nipple in her mouth.

"Fffffggggg!"

Blissful confusion, the swimming haze, then Gail could feel herself being set down gently.

"Thank you, Gail... you saved my life. Thank you... " In her post orgasmic haze, Gail opened her eyes and watched the mini giantess lick her finger clean.

"Mmnnn... goddd. I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss you. Good bye, Inamorata... " Hmm... yeah... bye bye, Aanya...  Gail blinked suddenly as her subconscious clashed with her waking mind. "Wait... WHAT?!"

"I know. It's not easy for me, but... "

The goth scrambled upward with less than graceful movements, then picked up her jeans and bounced into them, "Wait, hang on. Where are you trying to go? What are you trying to do, and why is there such a rush?" Aanya pressed her lips together. "My cousin... the one who moved here with me. He OD'd a few years ago. He was doing great until Trent came along... they started selling drugs, he got back into the hard stuff quick; you know how it goes." Gail sighed as she attempted to stuff her ass back into the jeans, "Alright, I understand, but... didn't you just kick his ass?"

Aanya shrugged, "It's not enough. He told me some things in an attempt to stop me... he started blurting names and locations. He's just a pusher. If you think I killed him, I didn't... he's not worth it."

Gail finally managed to vacuum pack herself into the denim once more. "I didn't honestly give a shit either way, seems like he had it coming. But now... you're talking about taking down an entire drug cartel?"

Aanya nodded and turned, "I can't bring Jay back, but I can keep those fuckers from ruining the lives of others. Goodbye, Gail. I think... I think I love you... " Gail cocked a brow and held her arm out, "Aanya, hold on! This is a terrible idea. I know you're bulletproof, but I don't know how invincible you actually are. Besides that, what if the government catches you? Don't you think... " "I'm leaving! Don't make this harder for me than it already is... please!"

Aanya leapt away and started to run. Gail gritted her teeth.

"Aanya, stop!"

Aanya did. All at once, and very hard.

"Unf!"

Gail's eyes widened as she realized that she was holding out her hand. Her fingertips glowed purple as she curled them into something resembling a choking gesture. Aanya was frozen into place, then the mini giantess fell to her knees and whimpered.

"Please... please let me go... " the toned, strong, trained woman lowered her head and wept as Gail approached.

Holy shit! I can stop them! I can actually force them to stop! Shit... okay, this is getting interesting...  Gail stepped up to the crying giant and put her hand on a smooth knee. "Aanya... you know I don't want you to get hurt... right?"

The woman nodded.

Gail looked up at the adorably pitiful sight and sighed for the umpteenth time.

I've got Apple out there somewhere, and god knows where Karen is... what the hell. They're not pets, even though most of them seem to want to be... ugh...  "Does it really mean that much to you?"

Aanya nodded.

"You won't stop thinking about it until it's finished?"

Another nod.

Gail shook her head and emitted the most exasperated sigh yet. "Promise me you'll be careful. Be quick and efficient, then get out when things get too hot. Don't let yourself get captured. Do what you gotta do then come back to me. You'll know where to find me... trust me."

Aanya smiled suddenly and scooped up Gail, kissing her face everywhere before setting her down.

"Uyyy, you're getting your tears all over me!" Gail laughed.

"Inamorata, thank you! I promise, I'll be safe. I will come back to you."

"Good girl. Go fuck it up, then. Good luck."

Gail watched the dangerously athletic mini giantess run off into the night with mixed feelings.

"Yup, too far in to back out now. It's probably a good idea to keep a few loose, anyway," Gail chuckled as she glanced down at the duffel bag full of cash. "However much is in here, it's not enough to do what I need it to, but at least I can stay at the fancy hotel... "



-Miles away in a certain posh neighborhood



About the time Aanya went gallivanting through the night live a decidedly unmasked crusader, Marle pulled into the wide, roundabout driveway of a posh estate.  Though it was late, the mansion grounds seemed to bustling with movement. A 24 hour construction team was already well on their way to patching what used to be the wing facing a handicapped girl's room. "So that's what it looks like when a girl gets blown up and busts out of a house... " Marle commented under her breath as she made her way up the drive. She's seen the footage less than half an hour before: a gigantic, naked ballerina, dancing around like a maniac while her entourage encouraged her. The footage from the chopper was blurry, but there were a few shots with Gail. Digital restructuring had only done so much, but Marle had long since confirmed the culprit's identify.

"What are you up to, Gail?" Marle asked herself as she walked up the wide stone steps leading to the front door. "What's your motivation? Do you have a goal, or are you just being really enthusiastic about your fetishes?" No answers came to her as she knocked on the door. It was answered a moment later by a tired looking woman with light red hair and worn features.

"Yes, hi. It's late and we're finished talking with the reporters. Good... " "Mrs. Truvette? I'm Agent Hughs... FBI."

"Oh!" The woman stepped outside and flashed an embarrassed smile, "I'm so sorry, I thought... " "It's okay, I get that a lot," Marle smiled. "Trust me, most people are not happy to see me under most circumstances. I'm not here to make your life harder... I just want to ask a few questions."

Angelica Truvette smiled innocently and replied with all the scripted grace of a successful politician, "I'm sorry dear, but my husband and I won't be speaking with any law enforcement or government until we've met with our lawyers." Marle's eye twitched, "Ah... of course. Thank you for your time, Mrs. Truvette." Gah fuck... this is getting complicated. Why did it have to be a rich girl, Gail? Well played... well played... 


End Notes:

If you enjoyed this story, please please go and thank Solitarycafe, their Twitter https://twitter.com/Solitarycafe?s=20

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13127