Keeping It In the Family by GiantessLover77
Summary:

A collection of stories involving the women in my family being giantesses.

This is taking loving your family to a whole new level.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 16539 Read: 11673 Published: May 20 2023 Updated: July 26 2023

1. Chapter 1: Mom's FUPA (from Chronicles of Mom) by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Potty Mouth (from Chronicles of Mom) by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Mommy-Loving (from Chronicles of Mom) by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Big Ol Aunt Brandy by GiantessLover77

5. Chapter 5: Big-Time Family Bonding by GiantessLover77

6. Chapter 6: More Big-Time Family Bonding by GiantessLover77

7. Chapter 7: Even More Big-Time Family Bonding by GiantessLover77

8. Chapter 8: Mother and Daughter by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Mom's FUPA (from Chronicles of Mom) by GiantessLover77
Author's Notes:

My mom’s room was upstairs – I guess technically on the third floor because we had a basement – and right across the hall from the bathroom. She didn’t shower in that bathroom, however. We all showered in the bathroom on the middle floor, next to my brother’s room.
I was on the couch when I saw my mother go into the shower. I knew I had about ten minutes to do what I wanted to do now. I went upstairs into her room and lay on her bed. I imagined my morally obese mother as a giantess then. She was well over 300 pounds, maybe even close to 400. I wasn’t sure. All I knew was that she was a BBW in my eyes.
She didn’t have the biggest butt, but it was certainly a fat ass. My favorite part was when she would walk into the house, blow the biggest bubbly fart I’d ever heard and then simply say “oops.” I imagined being inbetween those huge buttcheeks as she farted on me. It turned me on to no end.
My penis now rocketed in my red basketball shorts. It was time to release the tension. I lowered my shorts and boxers and unveiled my penis, the tip now the size of a mushroom. I grabbed my penis and began stroking it, imagining being inside my mother’s underwear.
While I always imagined being inbetween her buttcheeks, I also dreamt of being squished against her FUPA. I found myself staring at it when she would sit on the couch. It would pop out like there was a pimple. The thought of squirming against it in her underwear made me begin to rub my penis faster, moaning.
Then I began to think of her sitting on me. Sometimes when she sat down, she stuck her butt out, making it look bigger than when she stood. I always imagined seeing that titanic-sized ass coming down on me, squishing me and even her farting on me.
The thought of my mother blowing a bubbly fart while sitting on me is what made me cum. Before cum got on the bed, I covered my penis with my boxers and let it shoot in there. I kept held of my penis, breathing heavily. I closed my eyes.
When I opened them again, I realized that everything was a hundred times bigger than it was just two seconds ago. What happened? I went over to the side of the bed and the floor was a thousand feet below me now. I had shrunk! There was no way this was possible.
That’s when I heard her. My mother was coming up the stairs. I was an inch tall. How was I going to get out of here before she saw me? How would she react to seeing me so small?
My mom entered the room, closing the door behind her. She then took her towel off, revealing her big, beautiful naked body. Her belly was so big, it hung over her legs. I couldn’t make out her FUPA, either because her belly was so big. The ground began to shake as she walked. To my dismay, she began walking toward me until she stood over me.
She wasn’t looking at me, however. She had her back turned. Her butt towered over me, casting a shadow like the moon as if it were just a few feet from the Earth as opposed to thousands of miles. Each buttcheek was covered in wrinkles, which told me how fat she truly was. It also curved over back. It was much bubblier than I thought.
She sighed and then began to squat down. She was about to sit on the bed - and me! I began to run as fast I could to avoid being crushed by my mother’s butt. I had successfully gotten out of the way of the mountainous cheeks, but the force of it bouncing on the bed made me fly off the bed. I screamed as I fell. Luckily, I didn’t fall to the floor. Instead, I fell into a pair of panties – one that my mother was holding.
The panties between her legs, and as I looked up, I could finally see the giantess FUPA.
“Oh, God no,” I said to myself. I knew what was coming next. My mom began to pull her panties up, standing up as she pulled them all the way up over her butt. I was now squished by the underside of my mother’s FUPA. I had dreamt of this for so long, but I dreaded it being my reality now. Like I assumed all vaginas smelled like, this one also had a fishy smell.
My mom must have felt something poking at her vagina because she reached under her and scratched it, pushing me against it again. I couldn’t find her vaginal opening, but I was hoping to so at least I would have more room inside the panties.
As she walked, her FUPA moved back and forth, the skin rubbing against me. Just moments later, she pulled her panties back down and sat down. I was holding on to her pubic hair to avoid falling and when I looked down, I saw that I was hovering above the toilet. My mom was about either pee or poop. I needed to get her attention now.
I began crawling through the forest of pubic hair, kicking around when my feet got tangled in the hair until I finally reached the thing I was looking for before – her vaginal opening. I had to get out of the way before –
It was too late, however. My mom sighed as she began to pee. I held on for dear life as the pee soaked me. I never imagined getting peed on by my mom, but all I knew was I didn’t want her to flush me in the toilet.
Once she was done, she wiped her vagina, me being pushed against her opening. She then pulled her panties and pants back up, squishing me once again in her FUPA. Would she ever find me? Or would I be stuck here forever?
Chapter 2: Potty Mouth (from Chronicles of Mom) by GiantessLover77

It’s been a rough last few months. I hadn’t been able to find a job and my roommate went to rehab, which meant I had to move back in with my mom. She was disappointed in me, that much I knew. What I didn’t know was that she found me so useless now – not until we went to visit my sister for a week between Christmas and New Year’s.’

My sister and her boyfriend had gone to work, his kids were with their mom and my brothers had gone out for drinks. I didn’t go with them because I didn’t have money to buy drinks.

My mom and I were the only ones in the house now, sitting on my sister’s half-squared couch. She lay out on the long side of the couch. I couldn’t help but stare at her FUPA. It looked bigger than it ever had before. I wanted to lick my lips so bad, but resisted the urge.

“Have you found a job yet?” she asked. I shook my head no. She nodded her head once, which said mhmm.

“You’ve been living with me for the last three months and haven’t done anything. You’re literally useless. You have no place on Earth. That’s why I came up with an idea,” she said. She then reached into her purse and pulled out some sort of remote, pointing it at me.

It took a couple minutes, but eventually I was standing at just a couple inches tall. How had this happened? Why did my mother shrink me?

She sat up and got up off the couch, laughing evilly as she came over to me. As she walked over to me, I couldn't feel the booming of her footsteps, but I did hear them.

She picked me up with just two fingers and brought me to her face.

“So tiny. So cute. So helpless. Just like when you were a baby,” she said. She then went back over to her seat and lay back down, holding me over her. As she looked at me, she felt her vagina quiver. It began to turn her on that I was so tiny.

“I have to keep you safe…but where to put you,” she said. She already knew where she wanted to put me, however. She lowered me, opening her pants and underwear. I saw her forest of pubic hair as she began to lower me in that region.

She stuck her hand in her underwear, feeling around for her opening and then put me in front of it after finding it. She sighed as she took her hands out of her panties.

Her FUPA was so fat, I was squished by it in her underwear, coming face to face now with her vaginal opening. All my siblings were born by C-section, which meant we literally came out of her stomach, not her vagina. But now, I was in front of the place I should’ve come out of.

“It’s warm in there, isn’t it?” my mom asked. “Don’t act like you don’t love being in there. I saw you staring at it. I’ve noticed you staring at it several times. You like mommy’s big coochie?” her tone became more seductive, more dominant. She moved around a little to make herself more comfortable with me in her underwear.

“I have to pee, but I don’t want to get up. I’m so comfy,” she said. “Maybe I’ll just pee on you. Would you like that? You want mommy to pee on you?” I began kicking and punching around.

“NO!” I cried out. My mom chuckled, then crossed her legs. It wasn’t like I had a say in the matter. I was so tiny, and she had all the control over me.

She began to pee, her pants and underwear becoming visibly wet. She laughed out loud as she peed on me. “Much better,” she said. She then used her feet to kick her pants and underwear off. I was on the couch now, my mom’s giant vagina in front of me.

“Time to clean mommy,” she said, slapping her wet vagina. “Start licking.”

“Are you kidding? I’m not licking you!” I said.

“Either lick me or become my snack. I will not hesitate to eat you,” she said. I was scared now. My mom only saw me as a snack. With no other choice, I began to lick all over my mom’s vagina. I heard her moan as I licked. She was really enjoying this.

“That feels so nice,” she said as she continued to moan. As I continued to lick all around her, she pushed her finger on my back, pushing me into her skin. Was she about to use me to masturbate or something?

She stopped shortly thereafter, though. I was spared from becoming my mom’s human dildo. She then put new pants and underwear on, squishing me again with her FUPA.

I stayed in her vaginal area the rest of the time while we were at my sister’s. When her and my brothers returned home, she kept me in a box until my brothers were gone, one returning to his military base in New York and the other returning to Florida.

“I missed you, my baby boy,” she said as she took me out of the box. “Mommy has to pee again, so I need your help.” She laughed as she brought me into the bathroom. She pulled her pants and underwear down, sat on the toilet and put me in her pubic hair.

“Actually,” she said, then took me out of her pubic hair and put me in front of her vagina. Uh oh, I thought.

“Remember this?” she asked. She then began to pee on me. This was the second time my giantess mother was peeing on me. She sighed as she peed.

Once she was done, she used a toilet paper to wipe instead of making me lick her, wiping me up and down against her vagina. She then pulled her pants and underwear up.

“You’ll be there a while,” she said.

Chapter 3: Mommy-Loving (from Chronicles of Mom) by GiantessLover77

My mom asked me to come into the living one day on my day off. Joey was at school and James at work, meaning it was just me and her, along with the cat and dog.

Without asking me or telling me anything, she used a remote that wasn’t used for the TV and pointed it at me. I instantaneously shrunk down to an inch tall. My mom then got out of her seat and walked over to me.

As she walked, her loud, booming footsteps shook the entire ground around me, making me fall over. My mom eventually towered over me before she bent over, picked me up, then went over back to her chair and sat back down.

“What just happened?” I asked the giantess holding me.

“I shrunk you, sweetie,” she said. “I’ve been really lonely lately. I don’t work and it’s always just me and the animals. I need some companionship. Plus I know how much you love how big I am. Big, fat mommy turns you on, right? So you be my little man and I’ll give you what you want. How’s that sound?”

He had no idea how she knew he loved her being so big, but she was right. She had an amazing body. He couldn’t say no. It wasn’t like he was going to be grown back, anyway.

“Yes, I’d like that,” I answered. My mom smiled. “So what first?”

“Why don’t you just lay here with mommy? Here.” She lifted her shirt up, exposing her huge belly, then lay me down on it. “We can just lay here together.”

I lay down on my mom’s exposed belly, laying my head on her bare skin. I was always turned on by the fact that I had come out of such a big belly, although I wished I had come out of her fat pussy.

I lay there in blissful Heaven, my mom’s belly going up and down as she breathed. I heard the tiny gurgles, too. All of this made me horny. My mom noticed, too, because my boner hit her belly.

“Somebody’s excited to be cuddled up with mommy,” she said. She then rubbed her belly, right below me. If she had a bellybutton, I couldn’t find it. Otherwise, I’d crawl right into it and we could pretend that she was pregnant with me all over again.

I must have fallen asleep on her belly because I woke up next with drool on the side of my mouth. The gurgling I had heard earlier was now louder.

“Mommy’s hungry, Stephen,” she said. I need to get something to eat.” She then picked me up off her belly and put me on the seat of the couch. I watched as she walked away, headed towards the kitchen. Her butt moved up and down nicely as she walked.

She returned a moment later with a small container of yogurt and a silver spoon.

“Mommy!” I called out, reaching my arms up for her to pick me up. She didn’t pick me up, though. It was like she had forgotten I was there in the first place.

I watched as she arched her back, making her butt much bigger and groaned as she sat on me. I was under what felt like 2,000 pounds of fat – yet, I still loved it.

She must have thought it was a comfortable seat because she rubbed her butt on it. I heard rumbling not too long later. This is it, I thought. Here it comes!

My mom then lifted her butt and let out a wet fart. She moaned and sighed as she farted. That’s when she realized something – or someone – was missing.

“Oh, my God! Stephen!” she said. She then lifted her butt again and felt around until she found me. She peeled me off her butt. “I’m so sorry for farting on you, baby boy!”

My tongue was hanging out of my mouth. My whole body hurt from being under her butt, but I was feeling so much bliss from being sat on and farted on by my giantess BBW mother.

“Did you like that?” she asked with a laugh. She then looked at the yogurt she had opened but hadn’t begun to eat yet. She then looked back at me.

“You know. I think this yogurt might be missing something,” she said. She then dropped me into her yogurt. I was covered in it as I resurfaced, coughing like crazy. I looked up to see my giantess mom licking her lips.

“Let’s see how long you can outlast my hunger, little man,” she said. She then dipped her spoon into the yogurt and began to eat. I was able to avoid the spoon a few times, but eventually, my luck ran out.

I felt the cold of the metal as the spoon came under me and lifted me up. In seconds, I was elevated up to my mother’s face.

“Mommy! Please don’t do this!” I begged. My mom didn’t seem to care, however. She loved seeing me beg for mercy.

“Yummy, yummy in my tummy!” she said as she opened her mouth, bringing the spoon closer.

“Don’t eat me!” I cried. My mom closed her mouth around the spoon and swished the yogurt around in her mouth. She ate the yogurt, but spared me in her mouth. She then reached into her mouth and pulled me out without opening her mouth.

“I wasn’t going to eat you, silly. You’d digest and die, coming out of my butt,” she said. “That was fun, though, wasn’t it?”

“No! That was scary!” I exclaimed.

“Well, I had fun,” she said back. “Speaking of fun…” she bit her lip and then put her hand that wasn’t holding me down to her vagina. She then got up and we went into her room.

“Oh, Stephen. All these boyfriends and still no release. You’re going to help mommy with that,” she said. She quickly got undressed and lay on the bed. She began to rub me on her clit, moaning.

I was suffocating under the weight of her FUPA. I also felt my hair become wet. My mom was getting herself wet.

"Are you ready?” she asked. Ready for what?

The next thing I knew, my mom shoved me headfirst into her vagina. She moaned as she began to thrust me in and out of her. This was honestly the best thing to ever happen to me, but it was also a living hell at the same time.

“Mommy loves you inside me, Stephen,” she said. She continued to moan as she kept on thrusting me in and out. Her vaginal walls were squeezing the life out me.

Eventually, she let out several small moans as she exploded all over me, crossing her legs as she came. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. My mom masturbated, using me as a dildo. She lay there then, me stuck halfway inside her still.

“God, I love having you so tiny,” she said as she grabbed me and pulled me out of her vagina. I was covered with cum. “Mommy has to pee. But I don’t want to pee on you. Instead, I want to sit on you while I go.” she sat up, got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

She placed me on the toilet seat. I was still sticky and covered in cum, so I couldn’t move even if I wanted to. My mom turned around and began lowering her bare butt towards me. She sat on me slowly, making sure not to crush me with all her fat. She groaned as she sat.

As soon as she sat on the toilet seat, she let out the biggest fart I’d ever heard. She moaned loudly as the big fart escaped between her buttcheeks. She then laughed at the fact that her son was so tiny and under her butt as she was using the bathroom.

I loved it just as much as she did. I was going to enjoy being used by my giantess mom as long as I possibly could.

Chapter 4: Big Ol Aunt Brandy by GiantessLover77

I was visiting my Aunt Brandy in Virginia. My uncle and cousins, her husband and two sons had somehow disappeared, after they had gone to the store. They never returned, and we never found out what happened to them. That was until the day she did something I never even thought was possible.

I was sitting in her living room one day when she came down from her upstairs bathroom, where she had been showering. She took the remote from me and turned the TV off. I raised my arms halfway in the air, asking what gives? Without actually saying anything.

“We need to talk,” she told me.

“About what?” I asked.

“Well, you know that your uncle and cousins disappeared and haven’t been seen since, right?” she asked. She didn’t sound sad asking me about that. I nodded.

“What if I told you they never actually disappeared? What if I knew what happened to them?” I was confused and now scared, as well. Had she murdered them and hid their bodies?

“See, I have this…ability…to shrink people,” she began. “I’ve had so much stress at work and dealing with them, I decided to end the stress of dealing with them. So, I shrunk them, put them in a bowl of onion dip, and I ate them.” My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

“Aunt Brandy…why would you do that?” I asked.

“I wanted to be done with them. No more of that stress in my life. Now, I’m a free woman who can do what she wishes. Plus, they were kind of tasty,” she said, rubbing her belly that was covered by a shirt that seemed to be a size too small.

“Okay. Why are you telling me this, though?” I asked.

“Having no one around has been lonely,” she said. “I was thinking of shrinking you and keeping you around. What do you think of that?” I was frozen. I didn’t want her to shrink me. What would she do with me? What about my family?

“I…I….” I couldn’t’ come up with the words to say.

“It’ll be fun. Besides, don’t you like big ol’ Aunt Brandy?” she asked in a more seductive voice. My heart was beating faster and faster now. I knew she was referring to. The first giantess story I had ever written was about her and my mom, along with a third woman I don’t remember, growing to gigantic size after drinking a concoction.

“I…” I was still frozen. “I…don’t..want to…” I started to say more words, but I couldn’t get the full sentence out. I was trying to tell her that I didn’t want to be shrunken.

“I’m sorry, but unfortunately, you don’t have much of a choice,” my heavyset aunt said. She pulled a remote out from behind her and hit a button. In seconds, I shrunk down to the size of a pea. I looked up to see my aunt towering over me now, her laugh bellowing.

“Oh, look. You’re in my seat, Stephen,” she said. “Get up before I sit on you.” This was also a reference to a time I lay halfway in her seat at my grandparents’ house and she had told me to move before she sat on me.

I had said no in hopes she would’ve actually covered my eight year-old body with her big butt. She didn’t actually have a big butt, but she was so big, it basically meant she did have a big butt.

I lost focus of my current situation and didn’t notice my aunt was still standing above me until she turned around and began squatting down.

“I warned you to move,” she said. She didn’t stop, either. Her butt came down on me, my aunt sighing as she sat down. “I’m glad you didn’t move. You’re comfortable to sit on.”

Unfortunately, when it came to my aunt and uncle, they always about one thing that most people didn’t talk about publicly – gas. They always talked about farting, mainly my uncle, and weren’t afraid to fart in public, either.

That’s why I knew what was coming when I heard the rumbling not too long after my aunt sat on me. She crossed her legs and farted, the entire blow of the fart hitting me directly.

“Hope that smelled good, little man. I told you to get out of my seat,” she said, adding an evil smile. My aunt continued to sit on me for another hour, farting at least twice more. She did say “excuse me”, but also added that she was enjoying farting on me. I wasn’t enjoying it as much as I thought I would’ve because it smelled so bad.

When she got up, I fell from her butt and onto the carpet. I looked up to see my aunt now towering over me more than she was before. She was usually taller than me in real life, but now, the over three-hundred-pound giantess looked like the Freedom Tower to me. She put her hand on her butt as if she was searching for me.

“Stephen? Where are you?” she asked when she noticed I was no longer stuck to her butt. She looked around until she saw me on the carpet. “I’m surprised you didn’t get stuck to my butt after I sat on you for so long. You look so cute from down there. It gives me an idea…” she then unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, pulling them and her underwear down.

“I’m so big, aren’t I?” she asked. I was drooling at the sight of my aunt’s vagina and very thick thighs. She then took her shirt off, revealing her huge belly that hung so low, it almost covered her vagina.

She then took her bra off, lifting it over her head so her boobs fell out. She didn’t have big boobs, either, but they were nice to look at, as were most boobs.

“Come here,” she said. She then bent over, trying to pick me up. I was so scared, I began to run, screaming at the top of my lungs.

“Where are you going?” I’m just trying to pick you up,” she said. She then began coming after me, her footsteps making loud booming noises and making the ground shake. Being so tiny, it wasn’t hard for my giantess BBW aunt to pick me up.

“Why are you running? Don’t you love big Aunt Brandy?” she smiled and chuckled. She was having too much fun with this now.

She went back over to the couch and sat down, placing me between her legs. Her thighs were so thick, it was like I was standing in the middle of the Grand Canyon. My aunt was getting turned on now. She began to rub her vagina right in front of me.

“God, Stephen. This is actually kind of hot. I love how big I am compared to you, and I know you love it so much, especially these thick thighs.” She then released her hand from her vagina and closed her legs, squishing me between the tons of fat.

She laughed as she rubbed her thighs against me. Her clit was getting wetter and wetter as she rubbed her thunder thighs against either side of me.

She began to moan, letting out a few at a time. After she opened her legs, freeing me from the thighs, I couldn’t help but notice how wet she had become. Was she really turned on by this? Just then, my aunt grabbed me and got up, running upstairs into her bedroom.

“I’m sorry, Stephen. I’m so sorry,” she said. She got on the bed, opened her legs and shoved me headfirst into her vagina, stroking me in and out as she let out moans, masturbating by using me as sort of a dildo – a very, tiny dido.

I couldn’t lie. This was turning me on, as well. I had always imagined by BBW aunt as a giantess, and it was pretty hot when she squished me with her thighs. Being inside her vagina, crushed by her walls, was too much for me to handle right now, however.

I was being covered in vaginal juices and couldn’t see anything. I also felt her vagina contract, crushing my torso and making it harder and harder to breathe.

My aunt let out several big moans before she reached her climax. She exploded with cum but kept her fingers on me so I stayed in her vagina as she came all over me.

Once she was done coming, she pulled me out and placed me on her belly, which was now going up and down as she breathed heavily after coming.

“Oh my God. That felt so fucking good,” she said. As she breathed and her belly went up and down, I began to slide until my legs fell into her bellybutton. My aunt must’ve felt me in there because she pulled me out. Where she placed me next wasn’t as pleasant.

She began to rub in her forest of pubic hair, still breathing heavily. Eventually, I became entangled, my torso completed wrapped around a bunch of the vaginal hair.

“You like it down there?” my aunt asked. “I think I’m going to keep you down there for a while.” My aunt got up five minutes later and began walking around naked, me not moving at all as I was stuck in her forest of pubic hair. It was as if I was a Joey to her kangaroo.

What my aunt had failed to tell me was that she was on a week-long vacation. She spent the next seven days torturing me, mainly keeping me in her pubic hair, but also lowering me down to her vagina when she went to pee so she would pee on me and wipe her vagina with me, sat and farted on me constantly and even went to “take a dump” as she called it with me stuck to her naked butt.

On the final day, she told me how much fun she’d had with me during the last week, but it was time for the fun to come to an end.

“I’ve been waiting for this all week,” she said to me. She then went into her pantry and pulled out a jar of onion dip. I remembered then that she had told me that she had eaten my uncle and cousins by dipping them in onion dip and eating them with chips.

She was going to eat me

“NO! AUNT BRANDY, PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!” I cried. She didn’t even respond as she dropped me into the onion dip. I felt as if I was in Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves now.

She then brought her bag of chips and the dip into the living room and sat on the couch. She began dipping her chips in the dip and eating them. It was as if she had forgotten that I was in there and she was planning on eating me.

It wasn’t until she finally scooped me up with a chip and saw me on it that she remembered.

“Oh, my God! Stephen! What are you doing in my dip and on my chip? Did you do this? Do you want to be eaten by your big aunt?” she was toying with me now, that much I knew. “You do look delicious…”

She licked her lips and let out an open-mouthed seductive laugh. She kept her mouth open as she brought the chip – and me – towards it.

“Aunt Brandy! Please! I love you! Don’t eat me!” I cried out again. It didn’t matter, though. She put the chip in her mouth, closed her mouth, chewed and then swallowed.

“I love you, too, Stephen,” she said, rubbing and patting her naked belly as she felt me fall into her stomach.

Chapter 5: Big-Time Family Bonding by GiantessLover77

Marla loved all her children, no matter their downs. Her oldest, Stephen, seemed to have the most downs, making stupid decisions that caused him to move back in with her not just once, but twice after moving out. It seemed as if he didn’t actually have a future, despite always working towards one.

That’s why she decided to shrink him one day and keep him to herself. She knew that he was sexually attracted to her because she was so fat, weighing over 350 pounds and having a FUPA that looked like a water balloon that had been filled to it’s maximum capacity. She cuddled with him, masturbated with him as her dildo, and even sat on him as she went to the bathroom.

She also joked about eating him at first in her yogurt, but she always kept the thought in the back of her mind of her oldest child being part of her meal. She wasn’t sure if she would feel bad for eating him, either, because she knew he also had a pregnancy fetish and him back in her belly would make it seem like she was pregnant with him all over again.

One day, the thought had become reality. She didn’t tell Stephen of her plan. She just did it.

She had made her famous million-dollar pasta, which was pasta mixed with several different types of cheese, sour cream and cream cheese. It was Stephen’s favorite dish, and he was now about to become his mom’s favorite dish.

Usually when she ate, she would feed Stephen tiny portions of whatever she ate. This time, however, as he sat on her belly, waiting to be fed, she instead picked him up and dropped him in the bowl of leftover pasta and said “mmmm” as she mixed her tiny son in her pasta, signifying this was about to be delicious.

She poked her fork into the pasta, seeing her tiny son on a noodle. She brought the fork to her face and licked her lips when she saw Stephen.

“Mom…” Stephen said. “What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry, Stephen. But I’ve been waiting so long to do this. I love you,” she said, She then brought the fork over to her mouth, opened it and placed the forkful of pasta in her mouth, closing the final light on her first son. She chewed, being careful to not chew Stephen into bits, then swallowed, marking the end of him.

She felt him fall into her stomach and began to talk to him as if she was pregnant with him all over again.

“Back where you belong, my baby boy,” she said. Her shirt was still lifted up, so she was rubbing her bare belly. She burped a few seconds later, letting out a groan. She smiled, thinking it was Stephen saying goodbye to him.

The next morning, it was time for her to say goodbye to him one last time. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom, farts escaping her huge butt as she sat on the toilet.

“I know, I know. It’s time to come out,” she said. After a few more farts, she began to poop. The cheese didn’t agree with her, so as Stephen came out, so did not solid, but a mess of liquid poop. After wiping and throwing the paper in the toilet, Marla got up, said “I love you” one last time into the toilet, and flushed Stephen and the liquid poop his dead body swam in. 

*                                                   *                                                 *

A few days after Stephen was flushed, Marla was getting lonely. Luckily, she still had two other sons that lived with her. James, the second oldest, had helped her with bills and rent the first time they lived in Virginia. Unfortunately, he got into drugs and alcohol abuse and things fell apart for a couple years. Now that things have been hashed with their relationship, he was back with her and once again sharing a lease with her.

Her youngest child, Joe, was only 16 but had worked a few jobs before, all of which James had gotten him. James was closest to all his siblings because he felt he was the least loved, although this was not true. He spent a lot of time with Joe, spent all his time with his brother Michael when he visited from New York and he loved his sister Amanda more than anyone in the world.

He wasn’t close with Stephen after they moved to Virginia the first time, so him being gone now had no affect on him, although he had no idea where he had gone. No one did, not even their mother.

Marla had always joked that she had five children so they could help her later in life. Now, however, all she wanted to do was shrink them all and keep them to herself – except for Amanda, who was newly married and was helping her new husband with his children.

She decided that she was indeed going to shrink both James and Joe and have fun with them. Joe came out of his room one night, as he usually did, and came over and hugged his mother as she lay out on the couch. He fell into her. That’s when she struck. She grabbed the remote from next to her and pointed it at Joe. He shrunk down to microscopic size in seconds.

“What happened?” he asked. He now stood on his mom’s belly.

“I’ve shrunk you, sweetie. Mommy’s been lonely, so I decided to shrink you and keep you all to myself, just as I did with Stephen,” Marla said to her son.

“Wait, you did what to Stephen?!” Joey exclaimed. Marla just nodded. “Unfortunately, mommy got too hungry and ate him. You and James are next.” she cackled.

“Wait you’re going to eat us? I thought you loved us!” Joey said. He was beginning to tear up. His giantess mom was talking about eating him and didn’t seem like she cared.

“Well, Amanda will eat one of you. She’s coming over for dinner tomorrow night. Tonight, you and James are all mine. I’m waiting on him to come home and then we can take it to the bedroom,” Marla told her youngest son. “For now, just relax and lay with mommy.” She then pressed her finger on him until he was laying on her belly. “Let’s make it more comfortable, actually.”

She lifted her shirt up and placed Joey on her bare belly. Once he heard the gurgling, he felt calm and lay down on his fat mom’s belly. Both fell asleep until the door opened and James walked in.

“James! Help!” Joe started shouting to his older brother. Before he could react, Marla pulled the remote out and pointed it at James, shrinking him. Marla then got up, went over to James and picked him up.

“Time to have some fun,” she said, taking her tiny sons into the bedroom.”

*                                                   *                                                     *

Marla put her tiny sons on her nightstand and bent over them to get a better look.

“What the fuck is going on?” James snapped. He had a bad day at work and was already angry.

“I shrunk you two, honey. Mommy’s been so lonely, and I know I can find companionship in you two,” she said.

“This is fucking sick! You’re my mother!” James yelled at the giantess. She didn’t like his tone, so she upped her own.

“I am your mother, and you’re now at my mercy! So, you will show me respect and do whatever I want you to!” she bellowed.

“But Mom. What was that about eating us?” Joe asked. That made James even angrier.

“You’re going to eat us?!” he asked.

“I’m going to eat one of you tomorrow. Amanda will be eating the other one.” James froze. He was petrified at the thought of his sister, who he would literally die for, eating him without even knowing it. He needed to get Joe and get out of there.

“But tonight, you’re all mine,” Marla said. She then took her pants and underwear off, her FUPA showing from under her shirt. She then took her shirt and bra off, now completely naked in front of her two tiny sons.

“Your fathers were never around to teach you about the birds and the bees,” she said, grabbing them. “I’ll be happy to show you how it works.” She then lay on the bed. “Imagine you’re both a penis. A penis goes into the vagina…” Marla then rubbed her two tiny sons against her clitoris, getting herself wet. “You need to get wet first as a woman.” She moaned as she rubbed them against her.

Both boys were getting wet themselves, but from their mother’s juices. The giantess was moaning now as she readied for the next step.

“Here we go,” she said. She then thrusted James and Joe into her vagina, thrusting them in and out as she masturbated, using them as dildos. She moaned and talked to herself as she thrusted her two sons inside of her.

“Oh, yes. Fuck mommy,” she said between moans. Minutes later, she exploded all over them with cum. She cupped her hand over her vagina, keeping them in there for a bit longer.

She then pulled James out and brought him over to her butt, sticking him inbetween her boulder-sized buttcheeks. “I remember telling you all to crawl out of my butt when you were younger. Now, I want to feel you squirm. Be careful, though. You know how bad mommy’s gas can get. I fart in my sleep, too, so you’re in for a long night, James. In fact…”

James heard the rumbling and tried back his body out from between his giantess mom’s buttcheeks, but there was no escape. She blew a big fart, the blast hitting James directly. Marla moaned after farting. She then tortured him more, clenching her bubbly buttcheeks, trapping her son in her mountains of flesh.

“Smell it, slave,” she ordered. Had she really just called her son a slave? What was going on?

She fell asleep short thereafter, James inbetween her butthceeks and Joe stuck headfirst in her vagina.

As she slept, James endured the worst torture as Marla farted in her sleep. These weren’t small farts, either. They were wet and bubbly. 

*                                                    *                                                    *

Marla had forgotten her sons were in her crevices when she woke up the next morning. She remembered after she blew farts into the toilet and began to pee that she remembered she had shrunk her sons. She gasped and fished them out with a tiny fishnet.

“I’m so sorry about last night. I lost control of myself. But you two felt so fucking good inside mommy. I hope you taste as good,” she said as she washed them out in the sink.

She kept her sons in her shirt during the day, allowing them to suck on her nipples before she began preparing dinner for her and Amanda. When the time came, Marla decided that she was going to eat Joey and she would let her daughter eat James.

Both tinies were scared when they heard Amanda’s voice as she came into the house. James was clearly more scared as he had been put in a plate of million-dollar pasta and mixed in it. Marla then brought the plates over to the table and the two giantess women sat next to each other and began eating dinner.

Joe was having a hard time getting free of the layer of cheese he was under. He was stuck between the pasta and layer of cheese on top. He heard his mom and sister talking about Stephen and also heard Amanda asked where him and James were.

“No idea,” his mom said to her. With that, she dug her fork into where Joe was and picked it up. Marla held the fork sideways to see her son stuck in the gooey cheese and sour cream concoction. She smiled at him before she brought him to her mouth.

Joe tried to scream, but nothing came out. Marla then placed him and the pasta in her mouth, closed it and chewed 11 times before she swallowed. Her youngest son was now headed down her throat.

She took a swig of Pepsi, hoping it was like a water slide for Joe as he went down into her stomach. She felt Joe hit her stomach and she released the bottle from her lips. She then let out a burp.

“Disgusting,” Amanda said, jokingly but aggressively.

“No, what’s disgusting is waking up this morning and my whole room smelling so bad. Apparently, I farted in my sleep,” Marla said, laughing.

James was stuck between noodles in his sister’s plate of pasta. He tried to push the noodles apart but had no luck. It wasn’t long before he felt the fork almost strike him. He was then lifted up to his younger sister’s mouth. His whole life flashed before his eyes.

He had always wanted nothing but the best for his sister. Now, here she was. She was a giantess to him and was about to eat him. He could only watch as she brought the fork over to her mouth, eventually closing it on him and chewing a few times before swallowing.

“This is more delicious than usual,” Amanda said after unknowingly eating her tiny brother. “What did you put in there?”

“Just a little more sour cream than usual,” Marla answered.

Amanda hung out with her mom for a few hours, both of laying out on the reclining two-chair couch as they digested the tinies they’d eaten. Amanda eventually felt her stomach churn. She moaned in pain and grabbed it. Marla knew what was about to happen.

“You okay?” she asked.

“My stomach hurts,” Amanda responded.

“Maybe you have to poop.”

“Maybe.”

“You should go try,” Amanda then got up and went into her mom’s room, where she had her own bathroom.

Marla lifted her shirt and rubbed and patted it.

“Your brother’s ready to come out of your sister’s butt,” she said, talking to Joe, who was still inside his mom’s belly.

Amanda came out a few minutes later, blowing a sigh of relief.

“Feel better?” Marla asked.

“Much better,” Amanda answered.

Chapter 6: More Big-Time Family Bonding by GiantessLover77

Whenever my mom and my Aunt Brandy got together, my mom would become a completely different person. She would become much more of a bitchy woman than she was when we weren’t around them. I hated that she was like that. I didn’t tolerate it, either. Whenever she gave me an attitude, I gave her one back.
At the same time, I had always been attracted to the two BBW women ever since I was young. One of the first giantess fantasies I ever had involved them being mega-sized. I had been caught with a notebook where I wrote a story about them being giantesses. I never not thought of them after that, however. I even wrote another fantasy story about them, this one kept as a note in my phone. I never expected my fantasy to become my reality, however.
That’s exactly what happened one day when we were in Virginia visiting my Aunt Brandy. It was just my mom and I. We had went alone, leaving the rest of the family back in New Jersey. My uncle and two cousins were also away for the weekend, so it would just be me and the two women.
We were staying at my aunt’s house, me sleeping in my cousin Kyle’s room. I went to bed one night, falling asleep while watching the TV in the upstairs bedroom where the TV was on the other side of the room.
I woke up the next morning, feeling funny. I stumbled as I tried to stand up. I felt weak. My muscles felt strange in my legs. What happened last night? Was it something I ate?
That’s when I heard a loud crashing noise. The noise sounded like a building was collapsing. It scared me so bad, I fell over on my hands and knees. When I hit my hands, I felt flesh – warm, bubbly flesh. The ground below me then began moving up and down. I then starting hearing someone snoring. The snoring sounded like one of those tornado warning sirens.
I slowly began to look up to see my mom. But there was something different about her – her face was what seemed like miles away. That’s when I realized that she was giant-sized. I looked around me to see that I was standing on her bare belly. She wasn’t even wearing a shirt.
“I’ve got to be dreaming,” I said to myself. There was no way that my mom was actually a giantess. The belly then went up and down again. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again, hoping I’d be awake in my cousin’s bed. Unfortunately, when I opened my eyes, I was still standing on my mom’s giant belly.
It was no dream. I had in fact shrunk. But how?
That’s when I heard more snoring. I looked over to see my Aunt Brandy, who was also mega-sized. She also wasn’t wearing a shirt. Why were these two shirtless?
I looked around the room to see that I was in my aunt’s room now. My mom and her were sharing a bed!
I got scared when I heard a yawn then. The belly began to jiggle as my mom sat up in bed. I turned to see her looking down at me, smiling.
“Good morning, my little man,” she said, adding a mischievous chuckle. “Brandy, he’s awake.” My aunt then lifted her head, placing a hand under her head and bending her arm in a triangle to she could keep her head up while still laying down.
“He’s so cute,” my aunt said.
“Mom, what happened? How did I get so tiny?” I asked.
“We found your story on your phone,” she told me. “I thought you were over your aunt and I being giant women.” I swallowed. How had they found my story? Did they go on my phone while I was sleeping?
“Apparently he still thinks we’re so attractive,” my aunt added. “Right, you little bug? You like your big aunt?” she started rubbing her bare-naked belly.
“He also likes his big mommy’s belly,” my mom said, jiggling her belly from the bottom. I lost my balance as the rolls of fat jiggled all around me, making me fall over. My mom laughed when I fell.
“Oh, Stephen. You’re so cute now that you’re so tiny,” she said. “Aunt Brandy and I are going to have so much fun with you.” What did that mean?
My mom picked me up and her and my aunt, who were both not wearing pants as well as shirts, both got out of bed.
“Let’s eat before we have our fun. Don’t want to go crazy on an empty stomach,” my aunt told my mom.
“Good idea,” my mom agreed, then looked back to me. “Where to put you while we eat breakfast?”
“You know what these young men love to eat, Marla,” my aunt told her. My mom smirked, then lowered me into her panties, placing me right in front of her peehole before closing her underwear back up. The two giantesses then went downstairs for breakfast, me in my mom’s underwear, squished by her FUPA.

*                                                    *                                                    *

I felt my mom’s vaginal area warm up while I sat in her panties. It started getting very stuffy very fast. I knew that her vagina getting warm meant that she was getting turned on.

“I can’t believe he’s still attracted to us,” I heard my aunt tell my mom from in my prison.

“I can’t believe he’s attracted to us at all. We’re his family members, for God’s sake,” my mom exclaimed as she ate her breakfast.

“That’s true, too. But I’m getting excited about what kind of day we’re about to have with him.” What were they planning to do with me, exactly?

I continued to drench sweat inside my mom’s panties as her vaginal area got warmer and warmer. She seemed to be getting more and more turned on. After a while, I heard lips smacking. Did my mom and aunt just…kiss? My mom’s vagina started getting wet. I felt it when it began dripping on me.

“God, I want you,” my aunt said, I then felt her hand touch my mom’s vaginal area, specifically where I lay.

“Are you ready?” my mom asked.

“I’m so fucking hot.” My aunt was breathing heavily now. I felt my mom’s vagina shift as she stood up and began to walk. My body was so wet because of sweat and my mom’s juices, I began to slip inbetween her FUPA and her vagina.

“Mom! Help!” I started screaming. The weight of the FUPA crushing on top of me made it harder and harder to breathe. Before I could be crushed completely by my mom’s FUPA, I grabbed on to her pubic hair and pulled myself out, using all my might.

I was able to escape, but then flipped over and got tangled in the forest of pubic hair. I felt a thud as my mom sat down on the couch. I also felt her open her legs. I continued to attempt to escape from the forest I got tangled in.

“I’m still hungry, babe,” my aunt said to my mom.

“Come eat me,” my mom told her. My aunt got on her knees and grabbed at the side of my moms’ panties, pulling them down.

The air became much cooler as my aunt pulled my mom’s panties down. I was now face-to-face with my aunt’s giant face, basically staring into my mom’s vagina. She licked her lips and then came closer to me. I screamed as my aunt began to kiss all around my mom’s coochie.

My mom just moaned as my aunt kissed all around her crotch. She also began to lick the sides of my mom’s FUPA, which made the giantess moan louder.

As my aunt continued to kiss my mom’s FUPA and all around, she eventually kissed me. When she did, it was as if I got stuck to her bottom lip. I was lifted up into the air, untangled from my mom’s pubic hair. My aunt then went all the way up to my mom’s face and got closer. My mom pucked her lips as my aunt brought her face closer.

The two BBW giantess women began to kiss, me being pressed against both of their bottom lips. Just seconds later, my mom pulled her tongue out, licking my aunt’s bottom lip and me. I became stuck to my mom’s tongue and she then brought me into her mouth.

“I got him,” she said to my aunt, smiling. She then stuck me and her tongue into my aunt’s mouth. My aunt stuck her tongue in my mom’s mouth, and they began French kissing, me rolling between their tongues.

“He’s pretty tasty,” my aunt’s bellowing voice said as I was in her mouth. I was terrified being inbetween the two women’s mouths. My fear was one of them might eat me now. When they were done making out, I was in my aunt’s mouth.

“Who’s tastier? Me or him?” my mom asked.

“Only one way to find out,” my aunt said. She went back down to my mom’s vagina, sticking her tongue out as she got closer to the fat pussy.

When she stuck her tongue out, I was on it. I looked on as my aunt brought it closer and closer to my mom’s vagina, which was now in plain sight. I screamed as my aunt finally started licking my mom’s pussy.

“Oh, my God. Brandy,” my mom moaned profusely, grabbing my aunt’s head, and pushing it into her pussy so she couldn’t come up for air.

As my aunt licked I was dragged up and down my mom’s pussy, which was becoming more and more wet as my aunt continued to lick it all around. My aunt started moaning and giggling, too as she licked my mom.

After a few seconds, my mom told my aunt she was about to cum. My aunt licked a little longer before she brought her tongue back into her mouth and opened her mouth wide.

I was now stuck to my mom’s vaginal opening. The giantess pussy was shaking back and forth, sucking me in more and more before my mom let out one last moan and I was pushed hard by the wave of cum that came out of her vagina, into my aunt’s waiting mouth.

I felt into my aunt’s mouth along with the tsunami of cum that poured over me. Once my mom was done cumming, my aunt lifted her giant tongue, rubbing it along the roof of her mouth, before then curling it back. When she did that, I was sent flying down her throat. My aunt had just swallowed me after cleaning my mom’s cum off her tongue.

“You’re both equally tasty,” my aunt said after swallowing me whole.

*                                                  *                                                     * 

I cried out as I fell down my aunt’s throat, headed for her stomach. It was like going down a water slide into a pool of stomach acid. When I reached the stomach, however, I didn’t fall in her acids. I fell on a sticky surface. It was as if I was on a beach looking out at the ocean.

My aunt’s stomach grumbled. The sound was so loud to me, it hurt my eardrums. I also heard my aunt giggling. How was I even hearing anything inside this stomach?

“You were very tasty, Stephen,” I could hear my aunt say. “Can’t wait for you to come out of my butt so your mommy and I can have some more fun with you. That was hot, right? Me eating mommy’s pussy and her cumming on you? It was pretty hot to me.” she then let out an evil laugh.

“Aunt Brandy, why are you two doing this?” I asked. I never got an answer. Despite me being able to hear them, they couldn’t hear me.

After sitting around in my aunt’s stomach for a while, I began to hear other noises. The ground I was standing on also began to subside like bleachers being pushed inside. I was losing the ground I was standing on. I was going to fall into the stomach acid!

“No! I don’t want to be digested!” I cried. I continued to try and run toward the wall of my aunt’s stomach. Eventually, the ground was gone, and I tried to hold on to the wall, but I lost my grip and fell. This was it. I was going to die in my aunt’s stomach and be reduced to nothing but poop.

When I fell in, however, I didn’t feel any acid. It had all been drained out of my aunt’s stomach and I was now halfway stuck in her stomach, heading into her intestines. I couldn’t move my arms as they were stuck in the hole that led to my aunt’s intestines. How long was I to sit here?

I got my answer a few minutes later when I felt suction on the lower half of my body. I was then sucked through my aunt’s intestines like Agustus Gloop was sucked through the pipe after getting sucked in it in the Willy Wonka movies.

My journey came to an end when my feet hit a sticky substance. I couldn’t see any light, so I wasn’t sure if I had reached her butthole or if my feet had kicked a turd. The only thing left to do now was to wait for my aunt to go to the bathroom – or so I thought.

My hell inside my aunt wasn’t over yet. Shortly after my feet hit a turd, I felt something hit my head, as well. My aunt’s poop was about to cover me entirely!

“Wait! No!” I yelled out. I lifted my arms in an attempt to push the poop back up, but it then began to cover my arms. Resistance was futile now. The turd came over me completely, covering me in my aunt’s poop.

My aunt and mom had fallen asleep on the couch following their organismic adventure involving me, the tiny boy they had shrunk, after finding a story I had written about them being giant women.

Now they were, and my aunt had just eaten my mom’s pussy, causing my mom to cum on me and force me into my aunt’s mouth. My aunt then swallowed me.

Hours later, my aunt began to feel the force on her butthole. It’s what woke her up from her slumber.

“Marla, he’s ready to come out,” she woke my mom up. The two giantess women went into the small bathroom located in the kitchen and locked the door. My aunt pulled her panties down and sat down on the toilet.

*                                                    *                                                  * 

“Come on out, Stephen!” my aunt said. She then began to push on her butt muscles, relaxing her butthole as she began to crown. The first large turd that fell from her butt made her butthole hurt and made her groan in pain. The turd made a huge splash into the toilet.

“Did he come out?” my mom asked.

“I don’t know. I’m not done yet,” my aunt told her. She continued to push on her butt muscles and then relaxing her butthole as the poop continued to fall out of her butt. Once she was done, she sighed heavily and began breathing heavy.

“Wow, that feels so much better,” my aunt said. She wiped her butt, then stood up so the two giant women could look into the toilet. They found the tiny man stuck halfway in a big piece of turd, staring up at them.

“Did you enjoy coming out of my big butt?” my aunt asked. “You definitely felt good to me.”

“We’re not done yet, either,” my mom added. “Mommy has to poop, too, and why waste water flushing you before I go?” my mom then sat on the toilet, blocking all light.

I couldn’t free myself from the giant turd I had gotten halfway stuck in. I was floating around, staring up at my mom’s fat, wrinkly butt. She farted into the toilet, the noise echoing all through the bowl. My mom moaned after farting.

“Oh, here it comes,” she said. I continued to look up – like I had a choice in the matter – as a log of poop began falling out from my mom’s butthole, coming straight at me. The turd hit the turd I was stuck in, breaking it in half. I still couldn’t break free, however.

More wet, bubbly farts filled the toilet and I could continue to hear my mom’s moans. The next thing that came out of my mom’s butt was squirts of liquid poop. Some of it hit me in the face. It smelled so bad, and I dare didn’t open my mouth so to get a taste of it.

“How’s that smell?” my mom asked, laughing. “Hope it smells good.” She farted again. Seconds later, another big turd fell from her butt, this one hitting me head-on, sending me into the cold water. It also broke me free of the turd I had come out of my aunt’s butt on.

I quickly re-surfaced and gasped for air, opening my mouth for the first time since my mom sprayed liquid poop on my face. I wiped my mouth and began to breathe in the smelly air. My mom then began to pee, her stream splashing water at me although it didn’t hit me directly.

Once she was done, she stood up and looked down into the toilet.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, waving a hand in her face. “God, Brandy. What did you eat?”

“Your tiny son,” my aunt answered. “What did YOU eat?” my aunt laughed as she also coughed after smelling the mess the two giantess women made in the toilet.

“I don’t know, but it felt good coming out. Makes it even better pooping on my tiny son.”

“Okay. Let’s fish him out and continue our fun,” my aunt said. 

*                                                   *                                                    *

I couldn’t imagine what other hell these two giantesses were going to put me through. After fishing me out of the toilet and cleaning me in the sink, my mom brought me to her face.

“I hope you’re having fun, Stephen. This is what you wanted after all, according to your fantasy,” she said. I had written about it, yes. I just never expected it to become my reality.

The two giantess women left the bathroom and headed back up to the bedroom. I had a bad feeling what was to come next, although I knew it was exactly what was about to come.

My mom put me on the bed, the two giant women towering over me now.

“You’ve seen us in our bra and panties. You’ve seen mommy with no panties. Now, get ready to see all of us,” she said to me.

She began to pull her bra over her head, letting her boobs fall out and slap against her chest. She was completely naked now. My aunt joined her, taking her bra off.

My mom’s boobs were much bigger than my aunt’s, although both had decent-sized boobs. I was in complete awe now. One of, if not my first ever giantess fantasy, was these two BBWs being completely naked and mega-sized in front of me. Now, again, it was my reality.

My mom came over to me, her fat pussy right over me. She began rubbing her vagina, moaning.

“Brandy, I’m getting horny again,” she said to my giantess aunt. My aunt came over to my mom and then put her own hand down near my mom’s vagina, hovering her hand over it.

“Wow, you’re so warm,” she said. My mom then put her hand over my aunt’s vagina.

“You’re warm, too. Are you horny?” my mom asked seductively.

“Oh, you know I am.” The two women then looked down at me. I was pitching a tent now. I had been scared this entire time being shrunken in front of these two women, but now that I realized I was living out a fantasy, I was getting completely turned on from these two acting the way they were.

“Come here, you,” my mom said, picking me up once again. She then brought me to her mouth and kissed me. “Want to kiss your nephew goodbye?” she asked my aunt.

Goodbye? What the hell did that mean?

My aunt lowered her giant face to me and kissed me. She then lay sideways on the bed. She began rubbing her vagina.

“Enjoy the ride, baby. Mommy and Aunt Brandy love you,” my mom said. She then crawled on the bed herself and lowered me down to my aunt’s vagina, legs first. My aunt opened her legs and then opened her vaginal opening.

My mom stuck the lower half of my aunt’s body. My aunt began to moan as soon as I was inserted inside her.

“Come to momma!” my mom said. I was able to look up from my new prison as my mom opened her legs and her vagina came my way, eventually covering the entire top half of my body. The two BBW giantesses were scissoring with me in the middle.

My entire body was now being crushed by two vaginal walls. I could hear the moans from both giantesses, but I couldn’t see anything because my mom’s pussy was so fat, it blinded me.

I was beginning to feel like I was being thrusted back and forth faster and faster as the two women readied to finish. I felt my bones being completely crushed as the two giantesses began breathing heavily.

The last thing I heard was “oh, my God!” from my mom as both women exploded with cum, covering me with both of their thick coating of cum. The two women lay on their backs after ejaculating, catching their breath. I was immobile, still stuck between the two giant vaginas.

A few minutes later, a small gap formed between the two women and I slipped out of my mom’s vagina, falling on to the bed. I was still so covered in cum, I was still immobile.

I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like I had a whole bottle of soap in my eyes. I pulled my arm up as hard as I could to wipe my eyes with my forearm. Once my eyes were cleared, I was able to open them.

My mom and aunt lay there a few minutes more before they sat up.

“Your son is such a good dildo. Oh my God,” my aunt said.

“He felt amazing,” my mom agreed. “I have to pee now.

Shall we go back to the bathroom?” my aunt shook her head no, looking down at me. “Peeing with him in the toilet doesn’t guarantee we’ll pee directly on him.” My aunt let out an evil chuckle that resembled Ursula’s from The Little Mermaid.“

So you’re okay with me peeing on your bed?” my mom asked.

“Of course,” my aunt answered. My mom then got on her knees and overshadowed me with her vagina.

“You’re so messy, Stephen. You need a shower,” my mom said, laughing. She then proceeded to pee right on me, sighing as she did. My aunt joined her, both giantesses hitting me with a stream of piss. 

*                                                   *                                                     *

Once they were done peeing, my aunt took the bedsheets and blanket off, putting them in the washing machine. My mom picked me up and held me to her face.

“Mommy’s jealous that Aunt Brandy got a chance to eat you. I want my chance to see how you really taste and how you feel going into my belly,” she said.

“Mom! Please! No! I don’t want to be eaten!” I cried. I began to kick around, hoping to escape my giantess mom’s grip of me. It was to no avail, however.

“Isn’t that too bad? I’m your mother, and I’ll eat you if I want. I’m bigger than you, after all.” My aunt came back into the room and the two giantess women kissed.

“Ready for breakfast?” my aunt asked.

“Yes I am,” my mom answered. The two went downstairs. My aunt began cooking breakfast for herself.

“What would you like, Marla?” she asked my giantess mom.

“I’m just going to eat a bowl of cereal with a little something extra in it,” she said, laughing at me. I began to cry.

“Mom! Please don’t do this!” I begged.

“Sorry, sweetie. But mommy’s hungry,” she said. “I won’t eat you just yet. I want to give you one last treat before I eat you.” she put me on one of the chairs in my aunt’s dining room, then stepped up on the chair and overshadowed me with her bubble butt.

“Your favorite part of me, right?” she asked, smacking her butt. “Enjoy!” she said, then sat on me, squishing me with her mountains of fat.

“Where’s Stephen?” my aunt asked as she brought her breakfast over to the table.

“Under my butt. I’m giving him a blissful feeling under my butt before I eat him,” my mom told her. My mom’s stomach began grumbling then. She lifted her butt and let out a wet bubbly fart. She moaned as she farted, then brought her butt back down on me and rubbed her butt on me.

“I know you love that, my baby boy,” she said, rubbing her butt on me. She let out a few more farts and continued to rub her bare-naked butt on me, both giantess women laughing.

After a few more minutes, my mom lifted her butt one last time and peeled me off her buttcheek. She then went into the kitchen, took a bowl out of the cabinet and put me in it. She grabbed a box of Cheerios, the milk from the fridge, and sat back down at the table.

She poured the Cheerios and milk into the bowl, laughing out loud as she did. She then began to dip her spoon into the cereal, waiting for the moment that she scooped me up.

I avoided being scooped up until the end. There were only three pieces of Cheerios left. When my mom placed the spoon under those final three pieces, she finally had me. I was in the middle of one of the pieces of cereal. I looked up to see my mom’s face getting closer and closer.

“NOOO!!!!” I cried. My mom chuckled and licked her lips.

“I hope you taste as good as your aunt says,” my mom said. She slowly brought the spoon closer to her mouth, opening it just as slowly.

“Mom! Please! Don’t eat me!” I cried one last time before my mom placed the spoon in her mouth and closed her mouth. She pinned me to the roof of her mouth as she slipped the spoon out of her mouth. She then swallowed, sending me down her throat into her giant belly.

“You’re right, Brandy. He is tasty,” my mom told my aunt. She then let out a burp as she did almost every time she ate.

Unlike it was with my aunt, when I fell into my mom’s stomach, I fell into the stomach acid. My skin burned like nothing I’ve ever felt before and I eventually lost consciousness. I never made it out of my mom’s stomach alive.

When she pooped me out and didn’t see me, she simply said “at least he died doing what he loved most – being inside of me.”




Chapter 7: Even More Big-Time Family Bonding by GiantessLover77

It was so nice to have the family together in Virginia for Christmas and New Years’ Eve. My brother Michael and his girlfriend Sheila had gone down from New York a week prior to me because they were in the Army had two weeks leave. I couldn’t afford to not work for two weeks in my now home state of Massachusetts.

I arrived around three o’ clock in the morning on Christmas Eve after a sixteen-hour Amtrak ride from Boston. I put my stuff down, sat on the recliner, stretched out and went immediately to sleep when I arrived to my mom’s apartment.

Over the next few nights, as my mom and I shared the living room because my brother and his girlfriend shared my mom’s room while they were there, I couldn’t help how big my mom was.

She had always been big, and I had always found her attractive, but this time around, it was different because when she lay on the couch before going to sleep, I noticed her belly was so big, her shirt looked tighter than it actually was.

The best part was seeing how big her FUPA was. It was like there was an entire watermelon in her panties. I always wished I had been born naturally, having come out of that fat pussy. However, I and my five siblings were all c-section babies.

One night, in the middle of my trip, Michael and Sheila had gone to Sheetz for some food, leaving my mom and alone in the living room.

I had to go over to the couch my mom was sleeping on to grab my blanket that hung on top of the couch. To reach it, I had to reach over her to get it. As I reached over, I accidentally fell, landing on top of my large mom.

I immediately began feeling horny. I was laying on top of my mom now. I couldn’t help myself, nor could I let this opportunity slip up.

“Mom, I want you on top of me,” I said

“Excuse me?! I am your mother! Get off me!” she yelled.

“I don’t care, mom. I want you so bad. Please. Get on top of me.” As if I had controlled her mind, she began giggling and then grabbed me and rolled over as if we were in a washing machine. The blanket my mom had covered herself with before I came over to her and of course my mom were now on top of me.

I had lost a good amount of weight, so my mom’s weight was now crushing me. I didn’t care. I wanted her weight on me. In fact, I wanted her weight on me even harder.

“Mom, lay your arms out so you’re laying on top of me,” I said.

“If I do that, I can’t do this,” she said. she then lifted herself up halfway and began going up and down, kissing me on the lips as she did that. I loved my mom kissing me on my lips, but I had another idea.

I pushed her arms behind her, and she fell on top of me, just like I wanted. I then grabbed her face and placed her lips on mine, we began smooching fast. This turned me on even more. I then reached my arm under the blanket and grabbed my mom’s FUPA. That was the last straw for me.

“I want to fuck you so bad,” I said, breathing heavier now. “Let’s go. In your room. Before Michael and Sheila get back.” My mom quickly got off me, and she grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom, locking the door behind us.

Once the door was locked, I pushed my mom on the bed. She laughed loudly once she hit the bed. I then grabbed at her pants and underwear and pulled them down fast. I then took my own clothes off until I was completely naked.

“Get that shirt and bra off,” I ordered my mom. I was taking over now. She pulled her shirt off, exposing her large belly before she unhooked her bra and pulled it off. She was completely naked now.

“Give mommy some sugar,” she said, laying back down and opening her legs. I jumped on the bed and stuck my penis inside of my mom, thrusting back and forth and growling like a gorilla. I was so rock hard, and my mom’s pussy was so wet. It was the perfect combination.

I continued to thrust in and out of my mom until I felt the big finish coming.

“Oh, my God, mom. I have to cum so bad,” I said.

“Cum in me, baby. You know I can’t get pregnant anymore,” my mom said as she moaned. She had her tubes tied after our half-brother was born in 2005. In seconds, I exploded cum into my mom’s fat pussy. After I came, I lay on my mom, breathing heavily.

“Mommy’s boy,” she said, rubbing my hair as I lay on her, both of us still naked.

We both quickly dressed and went back into the living room. I had such a fun night, I definitely wanted to go again.

*                                                    *                                                    *

The next day, Michael and Sheila had gone out and my other brothers James and Joe had gone to work, leaving my mom and I alone again.

She was laying on the couch and I was laying out in my recliner when my mom called to me.

“Come here. I want to see how you feel as a seat. Come on,” she called me like a dog. She had gotten up and patted her hand where she had just been sitting. I knew where this was going, and I was so excited. I was already feeling horny.

I went over to the couch and lay down, my head right where her seat was. I looked to my left and up a bit to see my mom’s butt. I hoped she was going to take the pants and underwear off before sitting on my face.

“Don’t worry, sweetie. I know what you want,” she said. She then pulled both her pants and underwear down and lifted her shirt up a bit, exposing her huge butt. My boner was beginning to hurt now.

“You ready?” she asked as she stepped over to me. As she did that, her FUPA was now in front of me.

“Are you going to sit on my face, mommy?” I asked.

“That’s what you want, right?” she asked.

“Well, could I first….lick you?” I asked. My mom then began to feel hot in her loins.

“Yes, you can, baby,” she said. she then got so close to me, her FUPA covered my face. I began to lick all around it. I wanted to shove the whole thing into my mouth, but it was too big.

My mom then lifted her FUPA, exposing her vagina in my face.

“You want me to lick your pussy, mommy?” I asked.

“Mommy has to pee and the bathroom’s too far,” she said. My heart was racing. This was about to be the best time of my life. “Open wide.”

I opened my mouth and my mom began to pee, peeing in my mouth at first, but when I closed my mouth, she was peeing on my face. She moaned as she finished peeing.

“Thank you, my human toilet seat,” she said, then turned around. “Ready for my butt?”

“Yes, mommy. Please sit on my -” she didn’t let me finish my sentence before she squatted down and brought her large blubbery, bubbly butt on my face. It was now completely covered with flesh and fat. My mom then covered the rest of my body with a blanket.

“That’s so none of your brothers see this,” she said. She then sighed. “You have a real comfortable face.” She rubbed her huge butt on my face. I moaned, telling her I loved her.

She sat there for a little while before I heard the rumbling.

“You hear that?” she asked. “Mommy has to fart. What better place to fart than on your face?” With that, she blew one of her legendary bubbly farts on my face, moaning after she was done.

“Woo! That smells,” she said, laughing as she waved her hand in her face. “You like that?” I nodded.

“I think you need to get more of the next blasts,” she said. She then sat up, opened her buttcheeks and placed her butthole right on my nose. I think my nose even got interested into her butthole.

“Much better, right?” she asked. I nodded. She blew many more big wet farts on my face, forcing me to smell it as my nose was right in front of her butthole.

She would say things such as “Yeah, that’s right. Smell it” and “you love mommy’s big, wet farts.” She would even say “this is all you’re good for now. Being my slave and fucking me.”

I wasn’t sure she was completely wrong about that, either. If this was all I was good for, I was more than okay with it.

Chapter 8: Mother and Daughter by GiantessLover77

When Amanda went to poop after eating her mom’s million dollar pasta, she actually found a very big – well, small – surprise in the toilet. She didn’t meant to, but she had to see for sure if her stomach hurt for a reason, so she wanted to see how big her poop was when she was done.

She found more than just poop, however. She saw something floating in the water with the large pieces of poop. When she got a closer look, she was surprised to see her brother James looking up at her. He was microscopic size and in the toilet now. How was this even possible?

Amanda carefully took her tiny brother out of the toilet and washed him in the sink before bringing him out into the living room, where their mother Marla was still laying on the couch.

“Mom…look what I found,” Amanda said, hanging James between two fingers as she showed him to their mom. Marla didn’t seem concerned. Instead, she just laughed.

“Oh, you found him. I’m surprised he survived,” she said.

“Survived? What are you talking about?” Amanda asked. She sounded more concerned now.

“Remember when you asked whatever happened to Stephen?” Marla asked. Amanda nodded.

“I shrunk him to that size.” She pointed at James, who was still in his giantess sister’s grasp. “I cared for him, even using him as a dildo and doing other things with him. I eventually wound up eating him and he didn’t survive coming out of my butt when I pooped him out.

“I got lonely after Stephen was gone, so I shrunk Joey and James and did the same with them,” she continued. “I wound up putting James in your plate of million dollar pasta, and Joe in mine. When you said it was more delicious than usual, you ate your brother.”

Amanda looked down at her brother in complete shock. She couldn’t believe that she had actually eaten her brother. She just pooped him out, too. None of this made sense.

Then, all of a sudden, Amanda became intrigued. Her brother was…delicious. If eating him was that much fun, how else could she have fun with the tiny man?

“Where’s Joe?” she asked her mom. Marla then lifted her shirt and patted her belly.

“He was just as tasty as James probably was to you,” she said. Amanda felt her loins warm up. She hated to feel this way, but having two tiny brothers began turning her on.

“So, what do you think of having two tiny brothers?” Marla asked her daughter.

“I…I don’t know. This is definitely crazy that you even shrunk them,” Amanda answered. “But James really made my dinner even tastier. Makes me wonder what else we could do with them.”

“Like I told you, I used them as dildos, I ate them, I even shoved James in my butt last night. When I was farting in my sleep, I was farting on him.”

Amanda looked down at her tiny brother again. She then looked over at her mom’s bare belly. Her tiny younger brother was inside there. Her mom wasn’t pregnant, though. Her brother was seventeen, so tiny, and had been eaten by their obese mom.

They both were now giant females. They could do whatever they wanted with the two tinies. Amanda started licking her lips. Marla noticed, too, because she asked her daughter was thinking.

“I want to see where this can go,” she said. “I need you to poop Joe out ASAP.”

“We’ll have to wait until I have to poop. Come. Sit down.” Amanda sat next to her mom, James still in her fingers.

“What do I do with James?” she asked her mom.

“Put him in your bellybutton,” Marla said. “Then we’ll both have tiny boys in our bellies.” Amanda then lifted her shirt and placed James in her bellybutton.

Marla eventually went to poop an hour later, and she came back out with Joe in her fingers.

“So, what do you want to do with them?” she asked.

Amanda got up off the chair she sat in, her belly jiggling, when she did. That made James lose his balance and fall. He still sat in his giantess sister’s cavernous bellybutton, but he was now sitting instead of standing.

“Can I see Joe? I want both of them in my bellybutton,” Amanda said. Marla gave her youngest son to her only daughter. She then placed her younger brother in her bellybutton. The two giantess women then looked down at the large belly that hung out. She wasn’t as big as her mom, but she was big enough so it looked like she was pregnant. Now that she had two tiny boys in her bellybutton, it gave her the idea she really was pregnant.

“Take your shirt off. I want to be able to see the belly without you having to keep pull it up,” Marla told her daughter. Amanda then pulled her shirt off and threw it on the couch on the other side of the room. She now stood there with her bare belly hanging out.

Inside the cave, James and Joe could look out now and see their giant mom once again. She was standing far enough from Amanda where they could see her in her entirety.

Marla walked closer to Amanda, her footsteps making loud, booming noises as she got closer. Once she got close enough, she bent over and looked into her daughter’s bellybutton. The giantess’ eye scared the boys and forced them to run deeper into their giantess sister’s bellybutton.

“I saw them for a second, but now they’re gone,” Marla said.

“I felt them go deeper in my belly,” Amanda said. She then started slapping her belly on the sides, making the large belly jiggle. She then went over to the dining room table and put her belly on it.

She then stuck a finger into her bellybutton and took her brothers out, putting them on the table. They now stood in front of the huge belly, the bellybutton looking like an entrance to a cave.

“Hi, little boys,” she said. “You like this big belly?” Amanda started playing with the pudge, pushing it back and forth. “James, I can’t believe you were actually in this big belly. Did you like it? You were tasty.”

Marla came over and stood next to her daughter. The tiny men looked up at their large mom, who towered over them more than Amanda did.

“Why don’t you take your shirt off, mom? Show Joe where he just was,” Amanda said to her mom. Marla then took her shirt off, exposing her much larger belly to her tiny sons.

“You know, Stephen had a fat fetish. He loved me being so big,” she said. She then placed her belly on the table, right next to her daughter’s. “I wonder if these two love how big we are, too.”

Marla then lifted her belly and placed it on the tiny men, squishing them under it. The two giant women began to laugh. Marla eventually did lift her huge belly off them.

“Enough of that. Back into your new home,” Amanda said. She picked her brothers up and placed them back in her bellybutton.

Amanda’s belly started rumbling, scaring the two tiny men in her bellybutton. The giantess chuckled. The entire surface then began shaking like an earthquake. Amanda was using her hands to jiggle her belly up and down.

“Sounds like the babies are talking,” Marla said.

“I actually have to fart,” Amanda said back. She then let one rip, and the two giantesses started laughing.

“You have any more of those?” Marla asked.

“Hell yeah,” Amanda answered.

“You should fart on your brothers.”

“Good idea.” Amanda stuck her finger in her bellybutton and took the tinies out, placing them on the couch. She then towered over them, her belly causing an eclipse-like shadow over them. Their giantess sister turned around, her butt now casting a shadow over them.

“NOOOOO!!!” the tinies started screaming. They knew their sister was about to sit on them and also fart on them. Them being their size, it could ultimately cause their deaths.

“Wait!” Marla exclaimed as Amanda stood over her tiny brothers, her butt right over them. “You’re going to sit on them with your pants and underwear on? Why not take it all off? Give then the full experience.” Marla started laughing.

Amanda then pulled her pants and underwear down, exposing her bare-naked butt. With a chuckle, she then began to squat towards the seat.

The giantess’ butt got bigger and bigger until the two tinies were squished under her butt.

“Wow. Who knew two tiny men would make a seat more comfortable?” she asked, rubbing her butt.

“What about that gas you had?” Marla asked.

“It’s coming. I can feel it.” A few moments later, Amanda lifted her butt just a bit and ripped a huge fart, sitting back down to trap the fart on her tiny brothers. Both giantesses were laughing hysterically now.

“Oh my God! That smells so bad!” Marla exclaimed. The multiple cheese she used in the million dollar pasta, which Amanda ate James in and Marla ate Joe in, made the fart even stinkier.

“I almost feel sorry for them,” Amanda said. She continued to rub her butt on her tiny brothers and blew more farts on them, this time not lifting her butt. She wanted to give them the full force of her farts now.

Once she was done farting, she stood up. The two tiny men were still stuck to the seat. Their torture wasn’t over yet, however.

“My turn,” Marla said. She walked over to the chair and pulled her own pants and underwear down. Her butt was so fat, there were wrinkles all over both buttcheeks. James had experienced this large butt before as she had stuck him inbetween her buttcheeks as she went to sleep last night.

Joe, however, hadn’t ever even seen his mom’s huge butt. Now that she was a giantess, it was that much bigger.

“Oh, my God!” Joe exclaimed as Marla began squatting down until she was completely sitting on her sons.

“You’re right, Amanda. They are comfortable to sit on,” she said to her daughter. When she rubbed her huge buttcheeks against James and Joe, it reminded the giantesses of when Bubble Bass rubbed his butt on Plankton.

Both giant women knew Marla was about to blast a huge fart when they heard her stomach rumble. As for the tiny men, they also heard the rumbling, but it sounded much louder and got even louder as it came closer.

As it always was when she farted, this one was extremely bubbly. After the fart ended, the giantess groaned as if ripping the fart hurt her or something.

“Disgusting,” Amanda said.

“Oh, shut up. You literally just farted, too,” Marla said back, ripping another huge fart. “Plus, your brothers love it.”

After she was done farting, she stood up and turned around. The tiny men were no longer on the seat. That meant only one thing.

“They’re stuck to my butt,” she said, turning around to show her huge bubble butt to her now almost naked daughter.

“They are,” Amanda confirmed.

“I knew you two loved big women. Just like your brother. He loved mommy’s big butt,” Marla said to James and Joe, jiggling her buttcheeks by grabbing them from her saddlebags and bouncing them up and down. She then began walking around, her buttcheeks bouncing up and down as she walked.

With each of her tiny sons stuck to each buttcheek, they were both going up and down as their giantess mom walked around, her buttcheeks bouncing up and down. They could also hear their giantess mom’s footsteps as she walked. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13126