Cats and Mice Part II by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

cosplay giantess roleplays and hunts down tiny human "mice" - A Sequel to Cats&Mice Part 1, check out the full story here: https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11599


Categories: Giantess, Animal, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Furry, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Nose, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4183 Read: 9752 Published: May 19 2023 Updated: January 21 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

3. Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

4. Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

5. Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

6. Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Cats and Mice II – Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: vore, cosplay fantasy, chase, Shrunken Men / Shrunken Women, giantess, handheld

 

Bombalurina aka Bomb liked Easter. It inspired her to change things up a bit with her routine a bit. Her friend and fellow cat cosplay fan, Jennyanydots aka Jenny, wasn't with her today but that didn't matter. She had some plans of her own. 

 

Dressed in her typical catlike outfit and ready for action Bomb carried her box of toys over to the patio edge of her hunting area. 

 

This time she was out on her enclosed garden courtyard area. She had a brick walled terrace adjacent to her house, all of the sides were completely enclosed and there was a raised threshold back into the house. 

 

There was a stone paving perimeter with shrubs and small trees and bushes marking the perimeter of her little outdoor garden courtyard, but in the large centre there was a long grass lawn. Bomb liked it to grow wild, she loved the look it gave but also it created a wonderful hunting ground. 

 

Bomb opened the lid of the large box and flipped it open. The contents of her box looked up at her a typical anxious fear. 

 

*

 

Michael couldn't really remember how it happened but he found himself waking up amongst a crowd of naked people in a pitch black room. It turned out that it had plastic sides and a lid that none of them could move or lift off. 

 

The panic had spread through the room, people had been hyperventilating and crying. They spent hours inside. They managed to find air holes that refreshed their air but they gave no clues as to where they were. 

 

Some people assumed they were in a shipping container, being trafficked. Others had some crazy story about being shrunk and seeing a giant blonde woman pick them up and kidnap them. 

 

Michael believed the former more than the latter, that was until after a tumultuous few moments of being moved about inside the box, the lid above them unfolded revealing blinding daylight. 

 

Above them peering down inside the box, peering down at them was a giant woman’s face. Her blond hair cascaded around her face. Her full and luscious lips and her cleavage were visible to them. She was beautiful but also the intensity of her stare and her size was terrifying and unexpected. 

 

Michael looked to his side realising that there were about twenty people inside the box. All of them were naked. Three of them were twice the size of everyone else. Approximately six inches tall... that made him... three inches tall. 

 

"Hello my little prey," Bomb smiled and licked her lips as she spoke down to the collective. 

 

Michael couldn't absorb how massive she was. She towered over them. Why was she wearing a cat outfit and a pair of cat ears?

 

People started to scream and shout up in terror. 

 

The giant woman allowed them to overcome their initial shock in silence. 

 

Then she lowered a giant hand into the box and unfurled her giant hand and polished fingernails. 

 

The contents dropped inside the box. Michael looked down in confusion. It was a series of lengths of brown string, small mouse ears and three sets of larger rabbit ears and fluffy tails. 

 

They all looked at the items and then back up at the giant woman. 

 

"Put them on. The larger people obviously wear the rabbit outfit," the giantess boomed down to them. It was very much an instruction. 

 

Several people instantly started to pick them up and put them on. A large woman twice his size stepped past Michael and put on the rabbit ears and bunny tail. 

 

He decided it would be best to comply. 

 

"I've been through this before my little toys, if you don't put on the outfit I eat you right now," that encouraged everyone to comply. 

 

Now dressed in their new basic outfits of ears and tails they all looked up to the giantess for further instruction. 

 

A few people were trying to beg her and ask to be returned to normal size. She ignored all of that and spoke. 

 

"Okay, we are going to play a little game. I'm going to count to twenty and then you're all going to run away. You can hide or you can run, or both. Your choice. But just so you know if I catch you, I will eat you. Or for the three rabbits I've got some other ideas, all understood?" Many people were crying and sobbing, begging and pleading. It wasn't acknowledged. 

 

This woman was crazy but Michael didn't want to find out how much. His heart started to thump more quickly. He was preparing for flight. 

 

"Okay, off we go then," Bomb stated and turned the box on its side. Most people screamed or shouted as they tumbled to their side, rolling and banging into other people. Feet and knees hit heads and ribs. Arms and hands slapped on faces and backs, all unintentionally. 

 

They were all delivered in a writhing heap on the stone floor. 

 

Michael picked himself up and instantly started running away from the site where they had been tipped over.

 

He heard plenty of commotion behind him but ignored it all. He ran across the patio stone paving slab and towards thick grass which was several building stories taller than him. If he wasn't being chased by a giant mad woman he would have wanted to stop in awe and wonder. 

 

He reached the edge of the stone and plunged his way into the thick grassy jungle, landing on dark soil, feeling the thick granules underneath his bare feet. 

 

He pushed his way through the thick blades of grass and proceeded as fast as he could. It still felt like he was one of the furthest away out of the group. It made him feel a bit better but still he didn't feel like he was covering enough ground. 

 

He pushed his way through the undergrowth, it grew darker and darker as he made more progress. The grass was thicker and taller, huge green and beige blades of grass plunged up into the air, towering over him and waving gently in the light breeze with a loud rustle.  

 

He could hear the giantess counting in the background. He could also hear panicked shouting and screaming, the panting of tiny running people behind him. 

 

There was a louder rustling nearby slightly behind, it was so immediate to him that he turned his head just in time to look up and see a woman twice his size plunge through the long grass and he watched in awe as she ran past him, her longer legs carrying her further and faster with each step. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

She disappeared through the grass ahead without even a glance in his direction. 

 

He decided to divert slightly away from her route, she was bigger than him and more visible, she would be an easier target and he didn't want to be part of that. 

 

He heard the giantess declare that she had stopped counting and was now hunting. There were frantic screams behind. 

 

Michael pushed on ahead, brushing his way through the tall tough grass as rapidly as he could. He had no idea where he was going he was just getting himself as far away from everyone else and directly as far away from the giantess. 

 

He heard female panting from behind and glanced over his shoulder. 

 

A woman about his height was running behind him, following his tracks. She was wide eyed and terrified. Her eyes looked at him, seeking hope and some kind of way out of this nightmare. 

 

He powered on ahead, noting she was still behind him. 

 

He could feel vibrations through the soil. The giantess was walking through the lawn. 

 

"Gotcha!" He heard the giantess exclaim with excitement from behind. 

 

There was a piercing female scream. It made his blood run cold and despite his shortness of breath it encouraged him to power on. 

 

He dared not think about what would happen if he got caught by this giant crazy woman. 

 

He continued running and suddenly found himself emerging through the long grass and abruptly stumbling onto landscape bark. 

 

He had reached the other side of the unkempt lawn. He craned his head upwards following the branches of the rhododendron shrub. It looked perfect, there were a large number of leaves and flowers bushing out. It would provide the perfect cover for him. 

 

He started to climb up one of the lower branches.

 

"Hey wait for me!" The woman shouted out to him. She had followed him the whole way. 

 

*

 

Laura reached the edge of the lawn and cursed. It was one big landscaped trap. They were completely enclosed with a brick parapet wall. To climb the wall would be to completely expose oneself to the giant woman who was hunting them down. She looked around her, panicking, desperate to find somewhere clever to hide.

 

At six inches tall she was twice as big as most of the others and much more obvious. She spotted the giantess. She was on her knees, but was leaning back and dangling a tiny screaming woman over her mouth.

 

The giant mouth opened wide and snapped playfully at the terrified dangling prey above.

 

Laura watched with disgust as the giant woman lowered her hand towards her mouth. The limbs of her shrunken prey were pin- wheeling and kicking and the woman was screaming to get help and get away.

 

The giantess continued, unabated by the screaming, lowering the woman towards her tongue which lapped out to lick at the kicking legs.

 

She lowered the woman into her mouth, salivating over her body, licking her and then consuming her into her mouth.

 

She let go of the woman and she dropped into the mouth, managing to grab hold of the giant lip and hold on tight. She screamed.

 

The giant woman smiled and tipped her head back, straightening her throat and then making a clucking sound.

 

The giant tongue emerged behind the tiny woman’s spine and then curled and pressed down on her head.

 

She shrieked and cried and suddenly she disappeared inside the mouth.

 

Laura unconsciously put her hands to her mouth. Hearing a haunted wail emerge from her, from what she had just witnessed.

 

*

 

Jessica looked behind in horror, seeing a huge hand thump down onto the soil slightly behind her. A skyscraper high sized woman’s body sailed overhead, above the tufts of waving grass. She could see the giant woman’s focus as she scanned the lawn for prey.

 

Jessica looked down at the giant hand that was on the ground nearby, seeing every detail, every crease and pore in the hand. The size was impossible. The polished fingernails were huge to her. It was so close, only about 10 metres away from where she stood.

 

She had almost been overtaken by the giantess who was crawling above through the grass. She had already captured one victim. Jessica didn’t want to be the next one.

 

Jessica saw two other people of similar height to her suddenly run towards her, panic was dominating their faces. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

As she watched them she realised why. The other giant hand was following them from behind, the fingers were outstretched chasing them and seeking to grab hold of them. 

 

Jessica started to back away from them, as quietly as possible. She didn't want to get spotted from above. 

 

Suddenly a giant head descended from above. A huge open mouth snapped down towards the two tiny mice dressed people running towards Jessica. 

 

They shrieked in horror, pinned between the approaching hand and the sudden appearance of the giant open mouth. 

 

Jessica lost sight of one of them as the giant jaw blocked the view, but there was a terrible shriek and crying out, then it broke off. 

 

The head turned to the side slightly, revealing two legs that were desperately kicking and struggling to escape. 

 

Jessica froze in terror. This was awful.

 

It was unthinkable.

 

Unspeakable.

 

The terror of it.

 

She shook her head in disbelief and backed away quickly.

 

She couldn't bear to watch this horrific scene of a giant woman eating one of her own kind. 

 

She stumbled and tripped over something behind her. Falling backwards with an unconscious yelp, she fell backwards onto a spongy surface. 

 

The giant head rotated towards her and she felt the surface she was leaning against was not flat ground and was moving beneath her. 

 

She was torn between looking at the giant predatory eyes that were bearing down on her or looking behind her.

 

As she looked to her side giant pink fingers enclosed her from either side. 

 

Polished fingernails enclosed her and a giant thumbnail rested just below her chin. 

 

She screamed in terror as she saw the poor person in the giantess’ mouth getting sucked in. 

 

The waggling legs slowly disappeared with a resounding wet slurp. 

 

Jessica spasmed slightly from the shock of witnessing a living person her own size being consumed by a giantess. The legs and feet just got slurped inside the mouth, the lips closed around them and they just disappeared.

The giantess’ cheek suddenly bulged outwards and then it continued to protrude outwards but the protrusions moved along the cheek. Then she realised that the poor person was desperately pushing against the cheek to try and escape from the mouth. It must have been pitch black in there.

The terror of it.

The giant jaw lifted and rotated, the bottom of the mouth moved up and down as the huge mouth adjusted the tiny person inside, then there as a loud gulp as the giantess swallowed with a wet sounding gulp.

Jessica shrieked in fright. She couldn’t believe it. The throat bulged and the bulge travelled downwards towards the collarbone and then disappeared.

The huge eyes penetrated Jessica’s very soul as they bore down on her.

The huge hand suddenly adjusted her position, she screamed as she was turned over and pushed into the soil; front side down.

She coughed as the wind was knocked out of her lungs and her face was coated in dirt.

She was lying on her front with the giant fingers lightly pressing down on her back and legs, holding her in place.

The third person to be captured was dragged along the ground also on their front, screaming and trying to prevent themselves from being dragged along, digging their fingernails into the soil, dragging shallow trails in their wake.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

Jessica panted heavily, watching the scene of horror in front of her unfolding.

She could hear the loud breathing of their giant captor who was now concentrating on her other victim. She pinned the tiny woman down with her long fingernails and rolled her onto her back, lunging downwards and giving her a long and deep lick with her tongue.

The noise and volume of the wet tongue as it licked was almost unbearable.

Jessica wrinkled her face and loudly protested in disgust. The other woman simply screamed and struggled, pushing with her hands against the moist tongue that was assaulting her.

The giant head suddenly turned to glance at Jessica, lifting up slightly.

The hand suddenly released her.

“Don’t move little mouse, or I’ll have to squash you,” the giantess threatened her.

Jessica was frozen in terror.

She wanted to escape and run away, but she knew that this giant woman meant it and her threat could easily be made a reality. But then, she considered that she was probably going to be eaten anyway.

She would wait for her opportunity to escape; hopefully the giant woman would become distracted.

Her attentions returned to the other woman nearby. The giant hand that had held Jessica disappeared from view and then reappeared a second or so later, holding a chocolate egg.

It was nearly the same size as Jessica, but she realised that it was a crème egg. The giant mouth opened wide, causing the woman below to scream in renewed terror.

The huge white glistening teeth protruded from behind the lips as the top lip slid upwards, the teeth bit down into the outer shell of the chocolate egg with a loud crunch, the jaw continued to clamp down and crunch through the chocolate. Then it sped up as it reached the gooey centre.

The giant mouth ripped the top of the egg off, a gooey trail of the sugary and creamy contents connected the rest of the egg to the giant mouth, the tongue emerged and sucked the top of the egg inside the mouth.

A thin silvery strand of sugary goo was stuck between her lower lip and her chin.

She chewed a few times and swallowed.

The giant tongue emerged to wetly and noisily lick at the huge lips, leaving them with a chocolatey glistening coating.

There was suddenly a strong smell of chocolate in the air.

The giant eyes then suddenly fixed on the tiny woman.

She screamed again as the attention focused on her, but the giant hand was already lifting her upwards.

“Hmm, time for an Easter themed snack,” the giantess purred at her tiny victim, lifting her up. She dangled the tiny woman, holding her legs with her giant fingers.

Her tiny breasts hung from her chest, as did her long hair.

She shook and waved with her arms. She bent upwards trying to release her legs from the fingers, but couldn’t pry the giant fingers free.

The giantess watched her prey with mild amusement, like a cat studying its captured mouse.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

Then she gave her an abrupt shake.

It emitted a sickening wail from the woman as she was shaken from her attempts to escape. She was then left to hang, and she hung limply. Her resistance was broken.

She panted, sobbing, looking upside down at the giant face.

Then she started to beg. Holding her hands together, upside down.

The giant mouth curved into a predatory smile.

There was a brief pause as the predator looked at her prey, then the woman was slowly lowered towards broken top of the egg.

Jessica couldn’t believe it, she watched in horror as the woman was dipped head first into the creamy contents of the chocolate egg.

There was a scream as the tiny woman realised what was happening, her hands reached out to stop the descent, but they just sank into the gooey mixture, followed by the head, cutting off the scream.

The upper body continued to sink inwards, up to the belly button of the naked body. Her torso twisted and wriggled.

The giantess dipped her up and down a few times, playing with her. There was a slight slopping sound. Then she lifted her up.

The gooey mixture started to slide off the tiny body and drop back to the egg and over the giantess’ other hand, but the tiny woman was still completely coated.

Her hands reached up to her face, to scrape it free from her mouth. The poor woman gasped desperately, sucking in air. There was just a dark hole in the white and yellow sugary mixture where her mouth was.

The tiny body was lifted upwards, Jessica knew what was going to happen next. Her heart sank.

The giant mouth opened wide, allowing the tongue to emerge and slither up the sugary body of the victim. There was a muffled shriek and the body started to wriggle and squirm.

The tongue lapped at the tiny woman, licking swathes of the sugary creamy covering. The tongue retracted to occasionally allow the giant mouth to swallow, then returned out of the mouth to continue to lick her.

Then she was dipped into the egg again and licked again.

The giantess smiled, then lowered the woman into her mouth. There was a loud wail, then silence as the lips closed around the tiny body. There was a loud sucking, the giantess kept holding the tiny ankles, sucking the body from her crotch upwards, like a lollypop.

Then she lifted the tiny woman out of the mouth.

The woman sucked air in, waved her arms, screaming and pleading.

Tears spilling from her eyes. She was desperate for respite. The giantess observed her momentarily, then she opened her mouth wide below and without any remorse she released her fingers.

The tiny woman’s arms wheeled in the air as she fell, with an ear piercing scream.

There was a loud snap as the giant teeth snapped at the falling victim.

Jessica couldn’t control her own tears from spilling out of her eyes as she watched the giantess swallow her next victim and moan very sensually and audibly.

Now was the time to run.

She pushed up from the ground, turned around and ran as fast as she could away from the horror scene.

There was a thump and a vibration behind her.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

She powered with her arms, driving her whole body as she ran, pumping her legs as hard as she had ever done in her life.

Her life literally depended on her physical strength to run away.

She had to get clear and hide.

There was another thump and the ground shook. But she managed to evade capture for a few more seconds.

She blindly ran, pushing through the jungle of grass, pounding through, springing with every step, pushing her hip and thigh muscles. Her lungs burning, she was escaping. She was getting free.

She continued running until her lungs were literally burning in pain.

There was no further thumping or vibrations behind her. Perhaps she had managed to evade her giant predator.

She dared looking behind and upwards, there was nothing casting a shadow over her. She could see the blue sky through the canopy of the blades of grass.

She slowed down, panting heavily. Holding her hands of her hips, her lungs burned as she sucked air in. She tried to recover as quickly as possible, also trying to keep her breathing as quiet as she could.

Next she wanted to hide and wait out this craziness.

Her breathing started to calm after a few seconds.

She bent forwards over double, feeling a stich in her lower stomach, sucking breath in as deeply as possible.  She tried to remember her deep breathing techniques.

She managed to recover, becoming more aware of her wider surroundings again.

She stopped, calming her breathing, listening and waiting. There was no sound, just the rustling of the grass in the wind.

She started to creep forwards, gently pushing through the tufts of grass that emerged from the ground, weaving her way through, not wishing to push any grass aside too much and give away her position from above.

She crept through, weaving her path away from where the giantess had been.

She risked a nervous glance behind her. Still nothing, it was clear.

She returned her gaze forwards and shrieked as the wall of grass in front of her burst forwards, she sprung backwards and fell onto her back, screaming as the giantess’ face burst through the grass straight at her.

The giant mouth snapped, teeth gnashing audibly and visually just inches away from her feet.

“Gotcha!” The giantess shouted in victory. “That was a good chase my little mouse, you’re a fast little runner. I think I might keep you a while longer.”

The giant hands lunged at her and she screamed as she was pincer held between giant fingers.

The giantess lifted her up to a dizzying height in the air. She wailed, concerned that she was about to be popped into the mouth and swallowed.

Instead, she was lowered between the large cleavage of the woman’s breasts.

The giant hands manipulated her, there were some loops in the outfit securing her in place, nestling her between the giant breasts.

Jessica looked upwards as the giant face looked down at her with pleasure. Then the face looked outwards, scanning the lawn. The predatory look was back. It was terrifying for her to behold. It looked less human and more primal than anything else. She was searching and hunting for her prey.

She looked across to where Bomb seemed to be scanning with her eyes, all she could see was long grass and bushes surrounding the square of grass. Then a patio surround.

Apart from that they were fully enclosed either by the house or by a tall brick wall.

Jessica swallowed the hard lump that had formed in her throat. She realised that there was no escape from this place. It was just a playground for this giant crazy woman.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13124