The 800 foot Megan. by WhiteBird
Summary:

What if you get technology from a parallel world that can shrink and grow a person.  Anthony Pollock sure did and he and his girlfriend Megan have decided to use it.


Categories: Growing Woman, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Fantasy, Destruction, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 14277 Read: 6941 Published: May 09 2023 Updated: March 04 2024

1. Chapter 1. Megan is enlarged. by WhiteBird

2. Chapter 2. Megan gets up. by WhiteBird

3. Chapter 3. Megan heads to a beach. by WhiteBird

4. Chapter 4. The invasion. by WhiteBird

5. Chapter 5. Heading across the country. by WhiteBird

Chapter 1. Megan is enlarged. by WhiteBird

Anthony looked out the window and looked at the long 2-mile gravel road that ran past his place that reached the 4-lane highway. He saw a car coming up the road, it was his girlfriend Megan. He had called her over the cause of some discovery he had come upon. Anthony was experimenting with a new device that can open a portal and he did that just yesterday. Yesterday he had crossed over into a parallel world pretty much like our own where they had discovered the ability to shrink and enlarge living matter. One of the scientists decided to share the technology with Anthony. Anthony found out that there they shared technology with anyone, nothing was kept a secret. He was shown how the device works and how to use it. The device was on an aluminum cart with wheels, it was rectangular on a stand. The device was 3 feet long and two feet high with a large screen on the side with a tube 2 feet coming out of it. The end of the tube opened like a flower petal. The touch screen was used to enter numbers and to activate it. The device would either enlarge a person to a minimum size of 1 inch or enlarge a person to a size of 800 feet.


  Megan arrived at Anthony's acreage, she pulled up to the house and she got out. Megan liked Anthony's place, it was surrounded by trees on three sides except the side towards the highway. Anthony opened the door to the garage and waved to Megan and told her to come in. Megan entered the garage and she saw Anthony standing next to the device which looked unusual to her. Anthony had his hand on the device and he tapped it with a smile.


 Anthony spoke in excitement, "Megan, look. I have it. They shared the technology with me. We are the only ones who have a shrink-grow device."


 Megan replied, "Really? Wow, so have you tried it out on anything?"


 Anthony replied, "Yes I did. The cat, I enlarge the cat to the size of a horse then returned the cat to normal size. Now a person or living thing has to remain still for up to 12 seconds for it to work."


 Megan was at the machine looking at it, she seemed quite interested in it. Megan watched as Anthony showed her the controls and how they worked. After a few minutes they went inside and Megan went to the fridge and got a cold drink and she sat down and Anthony sat next to her.


Megan said, "So, the device can enlarge anyone up to 800 feet as the maximum?"

 

 Anthony replied, "Yes, it can."


 Megan replied, "Anthony, just think of what we could do."


 Anthony replied, "Yeah, we could have lots of fun."


 Megan replied, "With this giantess fetish you have, now it is no longer a dream, you could experience it for real. I could become a real Giant now."


 Anthony got up and he walked a few feet from the couch and he put his can of soda down onto the table and he walked over to the window and he looked out and up. He stood there for a moment looked out and around and he turned around and looked at Megan as she sat there on the couch. Megan got up and she walked over to him.


 Anthony said, "Megan, would you want to be a Giant?"


 Megan replied, "I sure would. I think it would be fun. But we must make it look like I got large in some unique way. No one must ever know about the device."


 Anthony said, "I have a secret place underground where I can hide it."


 Megan nodded and said, "Ahh, that place yes you showed me. So how should we do it? Cause I sure would like to be 800 feet tall."


 Anthony said, "Well how about you wake up as an 800-foot-tall person at my place."


 Megan replied, "Sounds good, then I will get up and I will take you on an adventure like no man has ever had. Now Anthony let's enlarge me at 5 am. Let's get some sleep and I will put on the tights you like me to wear."


 Anthony and Megan planned out what they would do and after a few hours, they went to sleep. Anthony set the alarm to 4:30 am and when it rang they woke up. Megan got changed, she put on her yellow flowered blouse and she put on her skin-tight black pantyhose spandex. Anthony got ready too, and they both went outside. It was a full moon night and Anthony brought out the device and he turned it on. Megan headed away from the house and Anthony followed her and he stopped. Megan walked out into the open field that was next to his place. Now Anthony had no neighbours around him, the closest neighbour was down the gravel road 1.5 miles away. There was a small village about 2 miles away. Megan stopped her back towards the highway, she looked around she saw now lights from vehicles. Anthony activated the device, and it hummed.


  The screen came on and Megan's form appeared on the screen and Anthony set it to 800 feet. The tube that came out lit up and a green bean shot out and it and it hit Megan in the chest she saw the bean and she felt a tingling feeling. The end of the tube opened like a flower petal and as the end lit up and from the petal, green electric bolts formed within a couple of seconds a green energy wave shot out and it hit Megan and Megan was enveloped in a green glow. She then began to grow and get bigger and on screen, it was showing how large Megan was getting the numbers ran from 6 feet which was Megan's normal size up to 800 feet then the device shut down and it turned off. Anthony stood there looking up at Megan who was standing there now 800 feet tall. Now running over Megan's body were several small green electric currents numbering around several hundred and within a few seconds, they disappeared.   




    Name:        Megan Lloyd.

    Age:           24

    Height:       800 feet.  _________ 243 meters,  84cm

    Weight:      315 977 tons. 


Megan Lloyd was now a Giant, she was 800 feet tall and there she stood in the large field. She had on her yellow flowered blouse and she had on her skin-tight black pantyhose spandex. Megan had now been enlarged to a massive size of 800 feet clothes and all.


  Anthony quickly ran the device in and hid it in the secret place underground and he ran back outside and he ran away from the house and he looked up at Megan again. Now since it was a full moon, he was able to see Megan's massive form as she stood there. Megan looked down and she saw the lights at his place, and she squatted down. As Megan squatted down she was looking at his place through her thighs. Megan then stood up and she looked around. She saw the small village of Claymore and saw the few neighbours that were several miles away and she saw the neighbour that was 1.5 miles away. She also saw the lights of the city of Wellington a city with a population of 110 600 that was 34 miles away. Megan looking around saw the lights from the large town of Coaldon a large town with a population of 6790. The town was 9 miles away. Megan then took a couple of steps back and as she did the area just shook. Megan then laid down on her stomach facing Anthony's place. She put both hands together and she rested her chin on her hands.


  It was getting brighter now and the sun was coming up in about half an hour. Megan lifted her head and as she did her head and shoulders were way above the tree tops that Anthony had at his place. The top of Megan's head was 215 feet above the ground and she looked around. Megan then looked down at Anthony who was standing there looking up at her. To Megan, a 6-foot man was so tiny, a 6-foot man was 0.52 inches or 1.3cm tall. Anthony looked up in awe at Megan as she looked down at him. Anthony shouted up to her and as he did she smiled.


 Megan speaking softly said, "Anthony would you like to play on my jiggly booty."


 Now when Megan spoke softly her breath hit Anthony and his place like a gale-force wind and Anthony sure felt it and smelt it and the trees and bushes just waved from Megan's breath. Megan moved her right forefinger to Anthony and her finger hit the ground Anthony stepped onto her nail and he leaned against the tip of her finger and she lifted him. Anthony felt himself being lifted and Megan moved her finger to her left shoulder. Megan's finger was as wide as Anthony's height. Anthony got off Megan's nail and he stood there on her left shoulder. He was far above his house and even though she was lying on her stomach he was able to see for miles. Anthony looked around, it was slowly getting brighter and the sun was coming up soon. 


 Megan spoke softly in a whisper, "Anthony, go and have fun on the booty you just love to slap when I wear these tights. But first, I think it's time for a wake-up call."


 Megan Lloyd then let a thunderous fart rip, which she did each morning. The thunderous fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a few seconds and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. Now since Megan was 800 feet tall her thunderous fart was heard as far away as 15 miles across the open prairies. Anthony's neighbours heard and so did everyone in the village of Claymore and everyone in the town of Coaldon. Everyone within a 15-mile radius heard Megan's thunderous fart and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. Those closest to her heard it the most. Windows within a 5-mile radius just rattled, and birds and animals took cover.  People still in bed woke up and jumped out of bed as the windows on their houses just rattled from the sound.  Everyone withing a 15 mile radius was woken up by Megan Lloyd's thunderous fart.  Anthony shouted in excitement as Megan Lloyd let the fart rip. Anthony just loved Megan's thunderous farts.  


Megan Lloyd then squeezed her bum cheeks and she held it for a few seconds and then unsqueezed and as she did her bum cheeks jiggled. Megan then began to flex her bum cheeks as she was lying there on her stomach. As Megan was flexing her bum cheeks her thighs also jiggled and from the flexing, the gound around Megan trembled a bit. Anthony was watching from her left shoulder and he was excited and very hard. Anthony just loved it when Megan flexed her bum cheeks, it was a sight to behold.


 Antnhony shouted, "MEGAN, I;M GOING TO HEAD DOWN AND PLAY ON THE BOOTY PLAYGROUND."


 Megan spoke, "Anthony, I will stop flexing in a couple of minutes."


  Anthony then began to run down Megan's back and in a couple of minutes he reached her bum and he ran up onto her voluptuous left bum cheek. To him, it was like running up a large hill and as he ran up he kept running down her massive left bum cheek. Anthony ran to the middle and he stood there and he looked around. His field of vision was Megan, he looked down Megan's massive thighs towards the highway and he saw that a few vehicles had stopped. He then looked across Megan's bum which to him was 195 feet wide. He then looked up Megan's back to her head and saw her blonde hair hanging down her back. Anthony then ran across Megan's bum and he stopped at her massive bum cleavage. He saw that the skin-tight pantyhose spandex cut into Megan's bum cleavage parting her massive bum cheeks. To him, Megan's massive bum cleavage was like a deep dark valley. As Anthony stood there on her left bum cheek he was small as a bug on there. 



   Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.

 

    Anthony again looked across Megan's massive bum cheeks and as he did his view was filled with a black landscape.  He again looked down Megan's thighs and his field of vision was filled with the colour of Megan's skin-tight pantyhose spandex.  Anthony was in awe, there he was standing on the bum of his girlfriend who was now a giant.  Anthony then ran a good 30 feet from Megan's bum cleavage and then ran towards her thighs he stopped and looked down at her massive thighs. Anthony looked again towards the highway and he saw that there were several more cars parked down and in the distance, he saw that there were people there. As Anthony stood there on Megan's bum, he looked like a small bug there. Anthony was 135 feet up in the air.


  Megan then turned her head to the side and spoke, "Anthony, I am going to nap for a bit,  so you have fun on my bum. I will let you know when I am ready to get up."


 Now when Megan spoke her thunderous voice was heard from up to 15 miles away and Anthony on her bum sure heard and felt her thunderous voice. Everyone in Claymore and Coaldon her this young woman's thunderous voice. Everyone within a 15 mile radius heard Megan's thunderous voice and it sure frightened everyone that heard it. 


  Anthony then ran back to Megan's bum cleavage and she stopped at the slope of her left bum cheek before her massive bum cleavage. Megan moved just slightly and as she did Anthony felt it from the small movement her bum jiggled just slightly and he sure felt it and he fell over. Anthony fell onto the slope just before her massive bum cleavage and he began to slide and roll down into her massive bum cleavage. Anthony tried his best not to slide down but Megan's skin-tight pantyhose spandex was soft and smooth. Anthony let out a shout as he slid down between Megan's massive bum cheeks disappearing from view. Anthony let out a shout as he slid down and as he slid down between Megan's bum cheeks his shouts were muffled. Anthony was still sliding down between Megan's massive bum cheeks and the walls were close to him and he was sandwiched between them massive walls. Within several seconds Anthony reached the bottom and he was smelling her bum. Anthony took out his cell and turned it on he looked around and all he was the colour of the skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on. Anthony was deep between Megan's bum cheeks and the residual odour hit him. The smell turned him on and he let out a shout. He just loved the smell and it was all over. Anthony fell on his face there and he began to kiss where he fell and he let out a loud shout.


 Anthony shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD, MEGAN LLOYD YOU GIANT, YOU GIANT GODDESS. YOU GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOYD."


 Anthony then decided to move and he then began to head in a direction and he figured he would either end up between Megan's massive thighs or he would emerge out from between her bum cheeks where her tailbone is. Well after crawling for 5 minutes Anthony came out from Megan's massive bum cheeks where her tailbone was. Anthony quickly ran up Megan's left bum cheek which to him was like a large hill. He then began to run down her massive left bum cheek towards her thighs. Anthony did not go close to her massive bum cleavage. Anthony continued to run down Megan's massive left bum cheek which to him was larger than his whole yard, house and area and chicken coup and garage. He then ran down Megan's left bum cheek and then he ran down her left thigh. He stopped a good 80 feet below Megan's left bum cheek and he laid down on her massive thigh.


 Now as Megan Lloyd was lying there on her stomach she was easily seen. Her massive form was easily seen as far away as 10 miles. Even though she was lying on her stomach, her form was well above everything in the area. Now parked along the highway were several cars and people were out taking pictures of what they were seeing. As people were commuting down the highway the sight of this giant girl just lying there on her stomach caught their attention. People were seeing Megan as far away as 10 miles. Everyone was out in Claymore and they were all looking at Megan as she was lying there, and people were taking pictures of her. Megan sure was an awesome sight to behold. Megan had her head down, she had her arms folded and her head was resting on her arms. Now more and more vehicles were stopping and those coming up and down the highway were seeing Megan as she was just lying there on her stomach. People in vehicles up to 10 miles were seeing her.


  Just then Megan lifted her head and as she did the people saw it and she flipped her hair back and she turned her head to her right and she looking back spoke.


 "Anthony Pollock. Come to my left shoulder. I would like to get up. You can play and have fun on my jiggly bum later again."


 Now when Megan spoke, her voice was hers but now it was thunderous and amplified and it resonated. Her thunderous voice was heard as far away as 15 miles across the prairies. People watching Megan saw something small there on her left thigh. It was Anthony, he had run down Megan's left bum cheek onto her left thigh. Now Anthony was seen running up Megan's left thigh and he was seen climbing up her left bum cheek and then Anthony was running up Megan's left bum cheek then down her massive left bum cheek and then up her back. The people parked on the side of the highway saw it and they knew that when this guy would reach her left shoulder she would get up.

Chapter 2. Megan gets up. by WhiteBird

As Anthony was now running up Megan's back there were several vehicles parked and at least a hundred people all watching this huge Giant Girl lying there. A car slowed down and turned in onto the gravel road and headed down the gravel road followed by a blue pickup truck. As the car and pick-up truck were heading down the gravel road the occupants were looking at Megan as she was lying there. In the car were Rebecca and Jasmine two lesbians who had a big crush on Megan and in the pickup truck following them were two guys Lanny and Jason. These two men also had a big crush on Megan.


  Jasmine leaned forwards and spoke, "My gosh, look at the size of her. What happened to her, how did she get so huge?"


  Rebecca driving replied, "Not sure, but I can't wait to get on Megan."


  Megan was only a few hundred feet from the gravel road and the people driving down the gravel road had to look up at Megan's right thigh. Just then the car went off the gravel road and the car was now speeding down the large field towards Megan and as they did the pickup truck followed. The car went past Megan's knees and as the two lesbians did Megan lifted her legs at the knees. The pickup truck headed in anouther direction as the truck was now going between Megan's massive thighs as she was lying there. The car slowed down and stopped as it was now past Megan's thighs Rebecca stopped the car and she and Jasmine got out and were sprinting toward Megan. They reached Megan and Rebecca began to climb up Megan climbed up using Megan's yellow flowered blouse and Jasmine was following her.   


 Meanwhile, the pickup truck stopped and both Lanny and Jason got out now they were running up between Megan's massive thighs and as they did Megan's massive thighs were coming more and more together. To Jason and Lanny it was dark there between Megan's massive thighs as her massive thighs towered above them 60 feet above them. Jason was a good 50 feet ahead of Lanny and Jason and Jason squeezed between Megan's thighs where they came together and he began to climb up Megan's thighs followed by Lanny. In anouther part, Rebecca and Jasmine had now climbed up Megan and they were now on Megan's back a good 80 feet before Megan's right bum cheek. Rebecca and Jasmine looked up Megan's back and they saw that Megan's head was up they turned and were now looking towards Megan's right bum cheek. Jasmine took off running towards Megan's right bum cheek and as she reached it she began to run up Megan's right bum cheek followed by Rebecca. To them going up Megan's right bum cheek was like going up a large hill. As Jasmine reached the top she began to run down Megan's right bum cheek and she stopped and Rebecca joined her, both girls were out of breath. Both girls stood there on Megan's right bum cheek.


  Lanny and Jason were now climbing up onto Megan's right thigh and as both men reached the top they ran across Megan's right thigh and both men stopped and looked around. Both men looked up Megan's thigh to her bum and as they did Megan's bum looked so huge. Jason and Lanny did not see the two lesbians that were there on Megan's right bum cheek. Rebecca and Jasmine looked across Megan's bum which was 196 feet wide and they then looked up Megan's back to her head and as they did they saw someone now running up her back at where her left shoulder was. Jason and Lanny were now running up Megan's right bum cheek and as they reached the top they saw Jasmine and Rebecca standing there and Jason and Lanny ran to them.  


 Rebecca spoke, "Hey Jason and Lanny. Just look where we are."


  Lanny replied, "I know. I am on the bum cheek of the most attractive woman I know."


  Jason replied, "This may be the closest we get to her before she crushes us like bugs. We are now bugs to her."


 Jasmine replied, "Megan is too nice. She won't crush us."


  Just then they heard Megan's thunderous voice that just resonated and thundered when she spoke and those parked along the side of the highway heard it.


 "Good Anthony. Now that you are here I am going to get up slowly."


  People parked along the highway began to panic and they were getting into their cars. On Megan's bum, the 4 people began to panic too and Jasmine began to run across Megan's bum towards Megan's bum cheeks.


 Jasmine shouted, "HURRY WE MUST GET TO MEGAN'S BUM CLEAVAGE AND GO DOWN BETWEEN HER BUM CHEEKS BEFORE SHE GETS UP OR WE WILL DIE."


  Anthony turned and looked down Megan's back Megan was now starting to get up and the cars parked along the side of the highway were now speeding away. As Anthony looked down Megan's back he happened to look at her bum and that's when he saw some people running across Megan's bum he shouted to Megan and Megan heard him and she settled back down and as she did the ground around Megan shook. As she settled back down Megan's thighs and bum cheeks jiggled and Jasmine, Rebecca, Jason and Lanny fell over and as they did they heard Megan's thunderous voice.


  "Who is that on my bum? My tiny boyfriend Anthony has just informed me that he saw some people running across my right bum cheek."


 Lanny, Jason, Rebecca and Jasmine all stood up and they all were looking up Megan's back as they did Megan had her head turned to the right and she was looking back at her right bum cheek out of the corner of her right eye. Jasmine and Rebecca ran forwards and they began to jump up and down and wave as they did Megan saw them but she did not recognize them. Jason and Lanny began to wave to her too and Megan saw them.


  Megan spoke, "Who are you and why are you on my bum? There is only one man that I will ever allow on my bum my boyfriend Anthony Pollock who I love so much. He is heading down to find out who you are. Now if I wanted to I can reach back and swat you all off my bum or crush you with my hand."


  Megan's voice thundered and shook them to the core as she spoke. A few minutes later Anthony arrived and he went up onto Megan's right bum cheek and he ran over to where they were. The four of them stood there as Anthony went up to them. All four were shocked that Megan and Anthony were now a couple. The four were standing close to Megan's massive bum cleavage.


Jasmine spoke, "Anthony, do you know how big Megan is?"


 Anthony replied, "She is 800 feet tall."


 Rebecca spoke, "So, how did Megan get so large, what happened."


 Jason spoke, "Shhhh Rebecca. A man is going to speak now. Anthony Pollock. I don't see what Megan sees in you. I don't know what you did to get her to like you. She needs to be with a real man like me."


 Anthony spoke, "Shut up Jason."


 Rebecca spoke loudly, "NO ANTHONY. YOU SHUT UP. JASON IS RIGHT. WHAT DOES MEGAN SEE IN YOU ANYWAYS."


 Anthony replied, "Megan loves me and I love her."


 Lanny began to laugh and said, "Now listen here, Anthony. Go and tell Megan that you don't feel like you deserve her and tell her that you want her and Lanny Cardale to be a couple. You will tell her that you feel like you are not ready for a relationship and break up with her. Tell her she needs to be with me Lanny Cardale. Now Anthony go and do as you have been told."


 Anthony replied, "No!! I will not do as you want Lanny. I will not break up with Megan."


 Jasmine spoke loudly, "ANTHONY, YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A LOSER AND BEING WITH A GIRL LIKE MEGAN LLOYD IS A NO-NO FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU. NOW PLEASE DO AS LANNY HAS COMMANDED AND TELL HER THAT YOU WANT BOTH REBECCA AND JASMINE TO BE MEGAN'S FRIENDS."


 Anthony shook his head and said, "No. I will not."


 Just then Jason ran there and punched Anthony in the face so hard that Anthony turned around a couple of times Jason then ran at him and kung fu kicked him and he went flying back onto his back as he landed he landed onto the slope of Megan's right bum cheek before her cleavage. Anthony began to slide down Megan's s bum slope right down between her massive bum cheeks. The four ran there and watched as Anthony tried to stop himself from sliding down but he was unable to and he slid down the slope right down between Megan's massive bum cheeks right into her massive bum cleavage. Rebecca was mad she ran across Megan's bum and ran up Megan's right bum cheek and looked up towards Megan's head.


 Rebecca shouted at the top of her lungs. Now Rebecca had a loud shrieky voice that carried, "MEGAN LLOYD. MEGAN LLOYD. MEGAN LLOYD, CAN YOU HEAR ME MEGAN LLOYD."


 Megan turned her head to the right and she spoke, "Yes I can barely hear you. To me, you sound very faint and high-pitched like a mosquito far away."


 Rebecca continued, "MEGAN LLOYD, I AM REBECCA JOHNSON AND MY PARTNER JASMINE AND GOOD FRIENDS JASON TANNER AND LANNY CARDALE RAN INTO A PROBLEM. IT'S ANTHONY POLLOCK. YOU SEE WHEN LANNY ASKED AND TOLD ANTHONY TO BREAK UP WITH YOU AND HE TOLD ANTHONY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE WITH A REAL MAN LIKE LANNY ANTHONY REFUSED. SO JASON TANNER KUNG FUED HIM AND ANTHONY WENT FLYING DOWN BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS..."


Before Rebecca could finish screaming Megan spoke, "You idiots. You hurt my Anthony. I will now crush you all like bugs."  


 Megan was still looking back and she lifted her right hand as she did Jason and Lanny began to sprint down Megan's bum and Jasmine ran to Rebecca and grabbed her by the arm they too began to run down Megan's massive right bum cheek. Megan's hand was above them and her hand cast a shadow Megan brought her hand down and as she did Jason and Lanny reached the bottom of Megan's right bum cheek and Jasmine and Rebecca arrive just as Megan's hand opened palm hit Megan's right bum cheek. As Megan's right-hand open palm hit her bum the sound just echoed across the land and sky to a range of 15 miles and Megan's right bum cheeks jiggled from the impact. Jason and Lanny and Rebecca and Jasmine were thrown a good 50 feet through the air from the impact and the air as Megan's massive hand came down. They all landed on Megan's thigh and they all looked up and saw Megan's hand coming down again all 4 scampered and Megan's hand came down now onto her thigh below her right bum cheek missing them by only 20 feet.


  Jason shouted, "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE, THANKS TO REBECCA WHO HAS PISSED OFF AN 800 FOOT MEGAN. QUICKLY DOWN HERE BETWEEN HER THIGHS, OUR TRUCK IS PARKED HERE."


 They began to slide down between Megan's massive thighs and as they did it was darker there between her massive thighs. Megan was looking around and she reached down beside herself on both sides and felt around as she did her right hand felt something hard there and she grabbed it. It was the car that Jasmine and Rebecca had driven Megan brought the car up to her face and she looked at it closely and she crushed it and threw it aside.


  Megan spoke, "ANTHONY POLLOCK. ANTHONY POLLOCK CAN YOU HEAR ME MY TINY ANTHONY? JASON TANNER, LANNY CARDALE, REBECCA JOHNSON AND JASMINE FONG. YOU HAVE ALL HURT MY ANTHONY AND YOU LET HIM FALL INTO MY MASSIVE BUM CLEAVAGE. I HOPE HE IS ALRIGHT IN THERE CAUSE WHEN I GET UP THERE IS NO PLACE YOU FOUR MORONS CAN HIDE FROM ME. I WILL FIND YOU."


  As Megan spoke loudly her thunderous voice was heard as far away as 20 miles and everyone was now really scared. The four got into the pickup truck and Lanny put the peddle to the floor the pickup truck came out from between Megan's massive thighs and the pickup truck was speeding down the large field Lanny drove up onto the gravel road and as he sped towards the highway and as he did Jasmine, Rebecca and Jason looked back at Megan. Slowing down Lanny turned onto the highway and he began to speed up as they were heading back to Wellington. They then heard Megan's thunderous voice.


 "ANTHONY POLLOCK, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME. ANTHONY I NEED TO FART AND I DON'T WANT TO WHILE YOU ARE BETWEEN MY BUM CHEEKS. I AM AFRAID MY THUNDEROUS FART WILL CRUSH YOU."


 Well, Anthony did hear Megan as she was speaking. Her voluptuous jiggly bum cheeks muffled all sounds from outside and even some of her thunderous voice. However Anthony did hear it, his face was hurting from the punch and his chest was a bit from the kung fu kick from Jason. Anthony was sandwiched there between those massive bum cheeks. Anthony took a deep breath as he just loved the smell in there. Anthony took out his cell and turned on the flash and he was surrounded by the colour of Megan's skin-tight pantyhose spandex. Anthony began to move and he had no clue as to which way he was going. Megan Lloyd just lay there on her stomach looking around.


 Lanny was speeding down the highway they were still 15 miles from Wellington and several cars passed them on the highway also heading to Wellington. Jasmine looked back and she could still see Megan lying there in the distance. Lanny looking into the rearview mirror shook his head.


 "Rebecca, way to go for angering Megan like that. Now because of you, she will be looking for us,"  spoke Lanny angrily.


  Jason replied, "Lanny was close to convincing Anthony to do what he wanted."


 Jasmine replied, "Yeah and you had to punch and kung fu him and send him flying into Megan's massive bum cleavage. You Jason ruined everything, Jason."


  Rebecca spoke, "EVERYONE SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP. Lanny, listen there would have been no way for you to convince Anthony to just give up Megan to break up with her and tell her that you and she should be a couple. No way never."


  Lanny spoke, "Tell me why Rebecca. I am very persuasive. I would have been able to convince Anthony and he would have listened to me as do all my friends. Anthony would of cause he knows what is good for him."


  Jason replied, "Lanny is right Rebecca. Anthony would have done the right thing."


  Rebecca replied, "Really? Well, take a look around. A girl now happens to like Anthony and she happens to be 800 feet tall. If Megan was normal size then you could use your scare tac ticks on her but now you can't. Anthony is no longer scared of you two anymore cause he has an 800-foot girl on his side. Sure if Megan was the normal size you could scare her away and even scare her into a relationship with you and scare Anthony away but not anymore."


  Jasmine spoke in, "Who cares who Megan likes and who you like or don't like or if Anthony did or did not listen to you? WHO CARES!! WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT HERE. When Megan gets up she will come looking for us. Now where can we hide to get away from Megan? At 800 feet she will be taller than the tallest building in Wellington. We need to find a place to hide."


  Jason replied, "Wait, I know where we can hide. It's just up ahead there on that gravel road take a right, Lanny."


  Lanny let go of the gas and he began to slow down and signal the pickup truck slowed down and turned right onto the gravel road and he headed up the gravel road.


 "What do you have in mind Jason?"  asked Lanny


  Jason replied, "At my job, there is a guy there. He and his wife went on holiday to Hawaii last week for 14 days. He asked me to house-sit for him and his wife. They have three cats and a dog and 25 chickens. I go over there once a day to feed the chickens and feed the cats and dogs. Their acreage is just up ahead, there where all those trees are. We can hide there, no one knows about this place."


  Lanny slowed down and he turned in and drove up the driveway and he pulled into an open garage and everyone got out. Rebecca walked out of the open garage and she looked around. The yard was large and grass covered it, there was a stone path going to the house and around the house. On one side of the house, there were several lilac bushes and to the west, there was a row of Elm trees at least 15 mixed in with a row of evergreen trees used as a windbreak. To the east of the house was a row of Caragana bushes to mark the area. To the south of the house was a small chicken coup about 200 feet from the house and the chicken coup had a large fence around it.


  Rebecca spoke, "This is perfect we can hide here."


  Anthony ran out from between Megan's massive bum cheeks where her tailbone was and he was now running up Megan's back as he reached her left shoulder he began to shout to Megan and Megan heard him. Anthony held on as Megan began to get up. Megan sat up and as she did her right bum cheek touched the ground and her left was still in the air. She then let a fart rip and as she did the thunderous fart thundered and resonated across the land and sky and was heard as far away as 12 miles. The ground shook from the sound of Megan's thunderous fart and the shaking was felt up to 5 miles away. Jason, Lanny and Rebecca and Jasmine all looked around as they too heard the thunderous fart at that distance. Megan Lloyd then slowly got up and she stood up. Jasmine had gone away from the group and Rebecca, Jason and Lanny heard Jasmine scream. They looked towards the sound of Jasmine's scream and they saw her running towards them.


  Jasmine shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD HAS GOTTEN UP. MEGAN LLOYD HAS GOTTEN UP."


  Rebecca, Jason and Lanny stood there looking over the row of bushes and they were able to see Megan Lloyd as she stood there. Even though Megan was 15 miles away, she was easily seen across the open prairies and her size brought fear to all who saw her. Megan looked around and she looked down at Anthony's place and her big toe was almost as large as his house. Megan looked down and around and she took a step backwards and as she did the ground just shook as her foot landed. Megan then looked around and as she did she saw the small village that was a few miles from Anthony's place. She saw the small city of Coaldon off to her left and then as she looked to her right she saw the city of Wellington in the distance. As Anthony looked out from Megan's left shoulder he was able to see for miles and miles.  


 Megan then took a step and she turned and she headed towards the city of Wellington. As Megan walked passed the small town of Claymore the entire area shook with each step she took. Now as Megan was heading towards Wellington her massive 800 foot form was easily seen as far away as 150 miles across the prairies.


  

Chapter 3. Megan heads to a beach. by WhiteBird

People across Wellington had seen the news about Megan when earlier and a news helicopter had flown over Megan when she was lying on her stomach. The entire city was glued to the news and they even got a live shot when Megan stood up. People across the city of Wellington were seeing Megan as she was coming towards their city. Now as Megan was walking through the country the people of Wellington were going into a panic. Megan was walking slowly cause Anthony was there on her left shoulder. Anthony was able to see the city of Wellington just up ahead. Now Megan was still 15 miles from the city but at the height, Anthony was he was able to see the city. Lanny and Jason, Jasmine and Rebecca stood there watching Megan as she came upon the area where they were at. Now they were not in Megan's path but were out of her way by about a mile.  


  Now as Megan was walking and as she looked down she saw tiny farms, and tiny acreages down below. She was careful not to step on any house or buildings which she sidestepped or stepped over. From this action, the people down below realized that Megan did not mean any harm. The ground around Megan just shook with each step she took. Now up ahead and off to Megan's right about a mile Lanny, Jason, Jasmine and Rebecca stood there watching Megan as she was approaching the area. The 4 of them began to feel the ground trembling as Megan was coming upon them and as Megan was about to pass them she stopped. Now when Megan stopped they were looking up her massive right side and even though she was a mile away, they were looking up. Megan then put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around.


  "Jason, Lanny, Rebecca and Jasmine. Anthony told me that you guys are all hiding down below at a small farm where you Jason are house-sitting. I know you four are hiding there."


 Megan then turned a bit to the right and she looked down at the farm where the four were and as Megan looked down she was looking right at them. They fell under Megan's gaze.


 Jasmine shouted, "OH MY GOSH!! SHE KNOWS WHERE WE ARE."


 Jason shouted, "HOW THE HELL DID ANTHONY FIND OUT? I NEVER TOLD ANYONE."


 Just then Megan took a couple of steps towards them and she extended her right hand as if to grab something and Jason, Lanny and Jasmine and Rebecca saw it. 


 Megan spoke, "I'm going to crush you all like bugs."


  Jason, Lanny, Jasmine and Rebecca stood there looking up at Megan and they saw her massive hand coming down towards the farm where they were. Her hand cast a large shadow down below and the four of them went running across the property and past the trees and out into the large open field. As they were running the area around them got darker and as it did it was from Megan's hand. Just then Megan's fingers touched down in front of them, her forefinger, middle finger, ring finger and pinky finger and her thumb off to their left and behind them. When her fingers touched the ground the ground shook and her palm was above them. They stopped running and they all looked around and under Megan's massive right hand, it was dark. Megan's massive fingers larger than tree trunks touched the ground and looked like large pillars and above them was Megan's palm. 


  They then heard Megan's thunderous voice.  "Stop running."


 Megan then lifted her hand and as she did the area got lighter as Megan's hand ascended above them and they were seeing sunlight again. Jasmine was the first to turn and as she did the others turned and they saw Megan standing there on the other side of the small farm. Megan had reached over the small farm and the trees.  


 Megan then spoke, "Jason, I know you want a relationship with me and I am not interested in you. Jasmine and Rebecca, I know that you two lesbians want me but I am not a lesbian. However, I will allow one of you to ride with me as Anthony and I head out to the beach. I'm taking my tiny Anthony the man I love to the beach and one of you will be able to come with me. Now whoever reached my right foot first will be picked and then I won't crush any of you."


  Jasmine, Rebecca and Jason went running across the field towards Megan as she stood there. Now as Megan looked down she saw them running towards her and to her, they were so small. Jasmine was in the lead and she ran faster than the other two she ran through the property and past the trees and then towards Megan's right foot. Jason was just behind her but Jasmine reached Megan's foot first. Jason was right behind her and Rebecca was 50 feet behind them. Jasmine was right in front of Megan's big right toe and Megan's toenail was above her head. Jasmine then looked up at Megan's massive front and as she did she saw Megan was looking down and the lower part of Megan's face was blocked by her breasts. Megan then took a step back and as she did the ground trembled and Megan squatted down. Megan then reached out her right hand and extended her forefinger and thumb towards Jasmine and she just grabbed Jasmine pinching her between her gigantic thumb and gigantic forefinger. Jasmine let out a scream and both Rebecca and Jason watched as Megan lifted Jasmine to her face and Jasmine's screams went faint a bit.


  Jasmine was squirming there between Megan's thumb and forefinger. As Megan lifted Jasmine she stood up and Jasmine was feeling it as Megan was lifting her and Jasmine was feeling air current. Jasmine screamed and then her field of vision was filled with Megan's face. Megan held Jasmine in front of her face just below mouth level. Jasmine as she looked up she was looking into Megan's gigantic face and she was able to see every detail of her face. Megan as she looked at Jasmine there between her fingers she smiled at her. To Jasmine Megan's face was 114 feet in height.  


 Megan then spoke, "So Jasmine, you made it well then you get to ride with me. You as a lesbian will be able to tell all your lesbian and other friends about your experience spending time with a real Giant woman."


 As Megan spoke her thunderous voice just shook Jasmine to the core and she had to plug her ears from the thunderous voice of Megan Lloyd. Megan then moved Jasmine up close to her right and she looked at Jasmine there. Jasmine looked into Megan's large right eye which was larger than she was.


 Megan spoke, "Jasmine, you will get to ride between my bum cheeks. Just make sure you don't fall out alright? I hope you like it in there cause this skin-tight pantyhose spandex I have on. Well, I've had these on for a couple of days, so I hope you will have a good time."


 Megan then moved her right hand away from her face and as she did Jasmine screamed and Rebecca, Jason and Lanny just watched down below. Jasmine screamed as Megan was moving her. Megan reached back with her right and Jasmine was heard screaming as Megan moved Jasmine back to her bum. Megan moved Jasmine back and she held Jasmine where her tailbone is as Jasmine looked forwards and all she saw was Megan's back. Now as Jasmine looked down she saw Megan's bum and Megan let Jasmine go Jasmine fell and she fell right down between Megan's massive bum cheeks right where Megan's tailbone was.  Jasmine was facing Megan and she had slid down some between Megan's bum cheeks where Megan's tail bone was.  Jasmine as she looked up she was looking up Megan's massive back and she saw Megan's long blonde hair as it hung down her back. 


   Jasmine then heard a thunderous sound coming from below her, the sound was deafening to her as it sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and at the same time she was hit with gale force wind coming up from below her.  Jasmine's hair was blown straight up and she was hit with the smell of Megan's thunderous fart.  Jasmine then tried with all her might to climb up Megan and she began to claw at Megan's skin tight pantyhose spandex there between Megan's bum cheeks where Megan's tail bone was. 


 Jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs, "OH GOSH MEGAN, NO, NO PLEASE NO MEGAN LOYD YOU FREAKING GIANT, YOU FREAKING GIANT MEGAN LLOYD.  MEGAN LLOYD YOU GIANT OH GOSH OH GOSH NO NO NO!!"



Jasmine screamed and she began to claw and hit and punch Megan there and in a desperate manner Jasmine tried to climb upwards but she was unable to.  Jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs but the sound of Megan's fart silenced her screams.  Jasmine felt, smelt, heard Megan's thunderous fart and it shook her to the core.  Jasmine knew that there was nothing she could do and there was nothing anyone else could do.


Jasmine then heard Megan's thunderous voice, "Jasmine, I hope you enjoyed that cause my boyfriend Anthony just loves my thunderous farts."


Jasmine shouted at the top of her lungs, "MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT OH MY GOSH, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT SHE IS A GIANT."


Jasmine slid down a bit and Megan reached back and with her right hand, she grabbed her right bum cheeks and pulled it apart a bit.  Jasmine slid down even more between Megan's bum cheeks and she was in darkness and Jasmine continued to slide down even more and she screamed at the top of her lungs but Megan's bum cheeks muffled her screams.  She however did hear Megan's thunderous voice as she spoke.


  Megan spoke, "Get in there Jasmine, you don't want to fall out the cause if you do you can die. Rebecca, call your friend Jasmine and see where she is. If she is deep between my bum cheeks then run towards the farm."


 Well, Jasmine did hear Megan's thunderous voice and she began to move down deeper as she did Megan leaned forward a bit and she had let go of her bum cheeks. Rebecca called Jasmine and Jasmine answered.


 "Rebecca it's me, oh gosh, I'm between the bum cheeks of Megan Lloyd."

 

 Rebecca spoke, "Megan wants to know if you are deep between her bum cheeks."


 Jasmine replied, "Yes I am and I am moving deeper. Oh gosh, it's so huge in here. I tell ya that Megan can put 50 people in here easily. Oh gosh, the residual odour is getting to me. I am deep between her bum cheeks. I will let you know what will be happening."


  Jasmine disconnected and Rebecca then began to run towards the farm Megan then took a step and as she did the ground shook. Rebecca turned and looked at Megan who had turned and she was now looking up at Megan's massive backside. Rebecca was looking at Megan's jiggly voluptuous bum in that skin-tight pantyhose spandex. When Megan took a step her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex.  


  Megan spoke, "Time for Jasmine to feel some thunder."


  Megan then let a thunderous fart rip and as she did Rebecca screamed at the top of her lungs as she was running after Megan. Now between her bum cheeks, Jasmine sure did hear the thunderous fart and she began to squirm and then she was hit with the fart. The sound of Megan's fart was deafening to Jasmine as the sound of the thunderous fart shook her to the core. Jasmine was hit with a strong gale-force wind and her hair and clothes went flapping and the skin of her face even felt it. Jasmine was unable to even breathe or take a breath as she was hit with the smell of the massive thunderous fart. Jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs and as she did Megan's thunderous fart totally silenced her screams and Jasmine passed out there between Megan's bum cheeks. 


  


  The ground just shook and trembled as Megan Lloyd was walking through the countryside. Megan was the world's only and first real Giant and her massive 800-foot form was easily seen as far away as 150 miles. Megan Lloyd was sure an awesome sight to behold as she was heading west toward California. Megan Lloyd was all over the news nationwide and worldwide as billions of people were watching her live feed. Megan was on everyone's mind considering she was the world's first and only real Giant. Megan was heading right towards Los Angelus and word got out and an alert went out to all the communities and cities and towns close to Los Angelus. 


 Megan spoke, "So Anthony, will this be your first time visiting Los Angelus?"


 Anthony shouted, "YES IT IS AND I AM EXCITED."


 Megan replied, "Have you ever been to a beach?"


  Anthony shouted, "NO, I HAVE NOT. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME."


  Megan replied, "Anthony, just look at our situation. The world is now my playground and I will take you anywhere you want to go."



  Megan was coming upon the city of San Bernardino, she was still a good 20 miles away.  


Megan spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


 Megan's thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 30 miles and the entire city of San Bernardino heard it and so did the area well beyond the city. Now as Megan approached San Bernardino panic went out all across the city and people in the city and the area were seeing Megan and she was a sight to behold. Megan Lloyd walked past the city of San Bernardino on the southside and as she did her massive form just towered over all the buildings in the city. As Megan Lloyd walked past the city the ground across San Bernardino trembled and the entire city felt it and the tall buildings in the city swayed from Megan's weight. Car alarms across the city went off as Megan walked past the city the ground just trembling with each step she took. 


  Thousands upon thousands of people shouted at the top of their lungs, "MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT AND GODDESS."


 Megan Lloyd continued her walk and the ground around her just shook and trembled as she looked down she saw small tiny communities and she avoided stepping on anything. Megan walked past Riverside and as she did the entire city felt it as did all the communities in the area. Down below the people were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs. Megan Lloyd neared the cities of Anaheim and Santa Ana and she walked past to the north of Anaheim and Santa Ana and as she did the ground across Anaheim trembled and the people across the city felt it as car alarms went off all across the city and beyond. The trembling of the ground reached Santa Ana but across Anaheim, it was a lot stronger. The tall buildings across Anaheim swayed with each step Megan took. Megan looked down to her left and she saw the city of Anaheim and beyond that the city of Santa Ana. Anthony was just taking in the view from where he was. Megan continued her walk and then to her right was the city of Los Angelus. She was coming upon the south part of Los Angelus and the Counties and communities in the area were feeling the trembling of the ground. 


  Anthony looking out ahead saw the ocean Megan was now only 12 miles from the water and she was heading towards it Megan slowed down and she looked to her right and she saw the city of Los Angelus. Megan had reached the beach area and she arrived at Costa Mesa and she walked past that city. Megan arrived at the beach and her right foot landed on the beach she stepped over it and she stepped into the water and down below thousands of people went running in every direction. Megan took anouther step and she turned and was now facing north. 


 Megan spoke, "Anthony, I will take you to Redondo Beach, it's way up there lets go."


  Megan then headed up North and as she did she was now walking a good mile out from shore. People on the beaches were watching her and they sure were feeling the trembling of the ground with each step Megan took. Now as this was happening Jasmine woke up and as she did she was surely feeling the jiggle of Megan's jiggly bum and Jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs. Jasmine had no idea where Megan was. Jasmine began to squirm and struggle in there and she began to claw and hit and punch Megan in there but Megan's skin-tight pantyhose spandex was too strong. Now Jasmine was quite comfortable in there cause Megan's skin-tight pantyhose spandex was soft and smooth. Megan's bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex with each step and movement she made and Jasmine was feeling it. Megan neared Redondo Beach and as she did she saw that it was filled with people.


  Megan spoke, "People of Redondo Beach. I need room to lie down."


 Now as Megan spoke her thunderous voice was heard up to 20 miles away and down below people began to run across the beach to give Megan room. Megan neared the shore and she looked down and saw that there was a large area for her to lie down. Megan stopped and she stood there and she looked up and down the beach and then she looked out across the city of Los Angelus. Now as Megan stood there her massive form was seen as far away as 150 miles. Millions upon millions of people of all ages just watched Megan. She towered over all the buildings in Los Angelus except for two buildings. Jasmine was still screaming there between Megan's bum cheeks but her screams were muffled. Megan then took a couple of steps and she stepped up onto the beach and the entire area shook and the trembling of the ground went across Los Angelus.


  Megan turned and got down on her knees and she laid down on the beach with the ocean to her left and the city of Los Angelus to her right. Megan's body was 150 feet from the water. As Megan was lying down the ground just trembled. Megan was now lying on Redondo beach and as she lay there she was an awesome sight to behold. Megan then lifted her legs at the knees.


  

Chapter 4. The invasion. by WhiteBird

Megan Lloyd lay there on Redondo beach facing north, her massive 800-foot form easily seen several miles up and down the beach. As Megan was lying there there were at least a few thousand people all around her. More and more people were converging onto the area to get a better look at this Giant Woman on the beach. Megan looked around and as she did she saw the tiny people slowly coming towards her. People as far away as 3 miles up and down the beach saw Megan lying there on her stomach. She was a sight to behold.


   Jasmine was still between Megan's massive voluptuous bum cheeks and Jasmine noticed that Megan's bum was no longer doing the booty bounce and jiggling. Jasmine began to climb, she had no idea where she was but she just decided to climb and as she did she was shouting. Just then she saw some light and she let out a loud sigh of relief she climbed and she came out and went up onto the slope of Megan's right bum cheeks just before her massive bum cleavage. Jasmine took a few deep breaths, she saw the blue sky and she ran up the slope using her arms. Jasmine then ran across Megan's massive right bum cheek and she stopped and she looked around. She had no idea where she was. Jasmine looked down at Megan's thighs and saw that she had lifted her legs to the knees. Jasmine then looked up Megan's back to her head. Jasmine as she looked across Megan's 195-foot wide bum she saw the ocean. She then turned and saw the city of Los Angelus. Jasmine took out her cell and checked her location and it read, 'Redondo Beach Los Angelus'


 Jasmine exclaimed, "I'M AT LOS ANGELUS, OH MY GOODNESS."


  Megan then spoke, "I wonder Anthony. How Jasmine is doing? Wonder if that lesbian liked it there between my bum cheeks."


 Jasmine shook as Megan spoke and she looked up at Megan's back to her head she saw that Megan was turning her head to the right and she saw that Megan was looking back at her bum out of the corner of her right eye. Jasmine stood there as she looked up at Megan's back. She then heard Megan's thunderous voice.


  "Jasmine. I see you, there you are on my right bum cheek. Now Jasmine, hope you had fun. Now I'm going to let you go."


  Jasmine then turned and she began to run down Megan's right bum cheek and as she did she increased her speed and she was now running down Megan's thighs and she stopped and she looked around. There is no way she was able to get off Megan, her thighs were too large and it would be a 50-foot fall to the ground. Jasmine turned and looked up Megan's thigh and saw her jiggly bum in the skin-tight pantyhose spandex that Megan just loved to wear. Jasmine then ran towards Megan's right bum cheek and she went up onto it a few feet and she turned and fell backwards onto Megan's bum.  


 Megan then spoke, "Listen up everyone. I'm going to lie here for a while and rest. You tiny people if you want you can come up to me, I won't mind. I will let you tiny people explore. However, be careful not to get lost. This man up here in the blue and white striped shirt is my boyfriend Anthony. You must listen to him."


  As Megan spoke her thunderous voice was heard across most of Los Angelus and the area and several miles up and down Redondo Beach. Megan then lowered her legs at the knees slowly and folded her arms and put her hand on top of each other and she laid her head down for a rest. Anthony stood there on her left shoulder. After Megan had spoken several people began to climb up onto her from where ever they could. Some people were climbing up Megan at her feet some at her head using her hair, some onto her thighs and others from where they could. After a good 10 minutes, Anthony noticed that there were now several people on Megan and more and more people were climbing onto her. Some of the people that had climbed up Megan using her hair waved and shouted a loud HI to Anthony. Anthony just watched as more and more people were climbing up onto his giant girlfriend. Anthony headed down Megan's back to mingle with the people and as he did he was met by several. Anthony stood there on Megan's back talking to several people who were asking him questions about how she got so large. He made up a story that she came in contact with a small meteor that let off a glow and it then turned to ash and Megan just grew this large.


 Then some of the people headed away down Megan's back and up onto her left bum cheek. Anthony noticed that a few of the guys had gone over and they were standing there where Megan's tailbone was and he joined them. Anthony as he looked he saw Megan's massive bum cheeks rise on both sides.  


 Then one of the guys spoke, "My gosh. The skin-tight pantyhose spandex your girlfriend has on must be a few sizes smaller. Just look at how tightly they hug her bum and part her gigantic bum cheeks. From here I can run down between those bum cheeks." 


 Anthony replied, "You could but you might get lost in there and believe me if she were to fart you would be a goner."


 The other guy spoke, "You are right. No offence but has she let one rip since she became this large?"


 Anthony replied, "Yes she did, early in the morning. Megan's thunderous fart was heard as far away as 15 miles. I was told that in the two towns within a 5-mile radius to me that all windows rattled from the fart."


  The other guy there said loudly, "YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A GODDESS. We would love to be able to go up onto her bum and just walk around."


 Anthony replied, "Go ahead."


 The guys ran away from him some to the right and some to the left and they went up onto Megan's bum cheeks. Anthony then headed up Megan's right bum cheek and as he got to the top he saw that there were a bunch of people running around there on Megan's bum cheeks. He was a bit surprised at all the people there on his girlfriend's bum. Anthony continued to walk down Megan's right bum cheek. As he did he was hearing the shouts of the people and it sounded like they were having a lot of fun. Anthony was nearing Megan's thighs and he looked down Megan's thighs from her right bum cheek and he saw that there was a group of people down on Megan's right thigh playing volleyball. He saw that several people were watching. As he looked over onto Megan's left thigh he saw that there were a bunch of guys playing a game of football.


 Anthony then headed towards Megan's bum cleavage and he walked a good 60 feet and he stopped. He looked over to Megan's left bum cheek and he saw that there were a group of people playing a soccer game. He also saw several people using their surfboards and sliding down Megan's left and right bum cheeks onto her thighs. Anthony saw that the people on Megan were having fun and he estimated that just on her bum alone were at least a hundred or more people. He did not count the people on her thighs. The tiny people were running all over Megan's bum cheeks as she continued to lie there on her stomach. People of all ages were on Megan.




  Megan Lloyd in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex.


  The tiny people running around on Megan's bum cheeks and thighs were like bugs there. Most of the people on Megan were on her bum cheeks and thighs though at least a hundred were on her back. On the beach, there were thousands of people around Megan as she was lying there. Just then Megan opened her eyes and she lifted her head and as she did some of the people saw it and they gave a shout. Within seconds all eyes were focused on Megan's head as she lifted her head and she looked around.


 A man was heard shouting, "MEGAN IS AWAKE, SHE IS AWAKE."


 Everyone stopped what they were doing as all eyes were now focused on Megan's head. Megan then turned her head to the right as far as she could and looking back onto her right bum cheek out of the corner of her eye she saw then tiny people there on her bum cheeks.  


 Megan smiled and she spoke, "Wow. Just look at all you tiny people on my bum cheeks. So many of you have climbed up onto me and seems like you are all having fun. Please do not be afraid, I won't hurt any of you.


 Megan then turned her head to the left and she looked back onto her bum and she smiled once again. Megan's nice smile calmed everyone down. Just then a man was running up Megan's left bum cheek he was shouting.


 "EVERYONE WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. LOOK THOSE PLANES THAT ARE HEADING THIS WAY ARE CHINESE AIRFORCE PLANES. I SERVE IN THE MILITARY AND I GOT INFO THAT A CHINESE NAVY MANAGED TO CUT THROUGH ONE OF OUR CARRIER FLEETS."


  Many people stood there looking out to sea and in the distance, there were lots of specks. Anthony was running up to the man and the man saw him.  


 "You are Anthony Megan's boyfriend.?"


  Anthony replied, "Yes."


  The man showing some ID said, "We need to get to safety, I fear it's an attack. The military is mobilizing for the invasion. Do you think Megan will help?"


 Anthony replied, "Yes she will. I will tell her what is happening."


  Anthony then ran up Megan's back to her left shoulder and he told Megan what the Army man had told her. Megan looked out to sea and up saw the Chinese Airforce planes coming in fast.


 Megan spoke, "It's going to take time for all these people to get off me. Ever since the Government made all those cutbacks to the military what we have left can barely defend this nation. Well looks like it's up to me. Everyone, please begin to get off me 'cause in a few minutes I would like to get up."


 Anthony said, "Megan what are you going to do?"


 Megan replied, "I'm going to try something. Since I am a Giant and my strength and everything about me has increased manyfold. I'm going to try something."


The Chinese military planes were coming in fast they were a few thousand feet above the ocean and 10 miles out and coming in fast. They then began to descend and the Chinese pilots saw the giant girl lying there on the beach and they got the shock of their lives and began to speak Chinese. The sight of Megan lying there on the beach was a sight to behold and from the air, Megan was easily seen. Megan saw the Chinese military planes coming in, there were around 40 of them.


  Megan had her head turned to the left and she then began to take in lots of air Anthony and those on Megan and around heard her doing this. Megan was inhaling lots of air and she stopped. Megan Lloyd then began to blow towards the incoming Chinese fighter jets and as she did her breath was like a strong wind measuring 18 120 mph. Megan Lloyd's breath hit the Chinese fighter jets and they were thrown back by Megan's breath. As Megan was doing this she was just lying on her stomach. Some of the fighter jets crashed into each other and others were being thrown about by Megan Lloyd's breath. Megan took anouther deep breath and blew again and her powerful breath again hit the planes and they were being pushed back out to sea and up into the sky. Now flying overhead was an Airbus 380 and a few thousand feet away a Boeing 777-300ER.  


  Megan's breath hit both passenger planes and both planes shook and everyone on board felt it. Both passenger planes began to ascend upwards as they were caught in Megan's breath. Both passenger planes were being pushed upwards as Megan's breath was passing them. The Chinese were leaving fast away from the area. The turbulence stopped and both passenger planes were pushed up to 60 00 feet. They then slowly began their descent and the passengers had no idea as to what had happened. On the ground, everyone was shocked at what they had seen.  

Chapter 5. Heading across the country. by WhiteBird

Megan Lloyd was still lying there on her stomach on Rodando Beach outside Los Angeles and the tiny people that were on Megan were getting off her. From above the tiny people on Megan looked like small bugs on Megan. Anthony was there on her left shoulder, and Anthony looking down Megan's back saw that a few helicopters arrived to help get the people off Megan. Megan looked out towards the ocean and from her viewpoint she saw several ships out in the distance. Anthony got an alert that all the people were almost off Megan. He shouted the news to Megan.


 Megan spoke softly to Anthony, "I can see several Chinese Navy ships headed this way. We don't have the military might to stop them cause of all the cutbacks. I will do something."  


 Even though Megan spoke softly her voice was still like thunder and Anthony plugged his ears. He then heard Megan taking in a very deep breath and he knew what was going to happen. Anthony got excited as he looked up at Megan's gigantic face Megan was taking in lots of air taking a deep breath. Heading towards the USA coast were 4 Chinese destroyers and an Aircraft Carrier they were several miles out. The Officers on the ships saw the Giant young woman lying there on the beach. Megan then began to blow toward the Navy ships and the sound of her blowing was heard as it sounded like a very strong gale-force wind. Megan's powerful exhale hit the waters and as it did her breath traveled over the waters causing a large tidal wave that went right at the Navy ships. The Officers saw the wave and braced themselves.  


 Megan's breath hit the Navy ships and her breath was like a hurricane to them and the ships were being pushed back hard. Megan took anouther breath and blew again and her breath hit the ships and as it did the ships were lifted out of the water and they were blown back over a few hundred feet and they went back into the water and the large tidal wave created by Megan's breath was pushing them away from the shore. Everyone on the navy ships was thrown about. Megan stopped blowing and Anthony shouted to her that everyone was now off her. Megan then began to get up and as she did the ground around her shook. Megan stood up and she turned and now faced the ocean and saw that the Chinese Navy ships were heading away.  


 Megan then headed inland and as she went around Los Angeles the ground across the city shook with each step Megan took. People across Los Angeles were shouting as the 800-foot-tall young woman was walking past their city. As Megan walked past Los Angeles and as she made her way through the area she slowly increased her walking speed and was now heading north-east through the state of California. Megan was so large that she was easily seen as far away as 100 miles and the people in the cities of San Bernardino and Moreno Valley and other cities saw Megan Lloyd in the distance and she was walking through the state of California. As Megan was making her way north-east through California the ground around Megan just shook with each step she took. Megan came upon a large Redwood forest and Megan just entered the large Redwood forest and she headed through the forest. The tops of the trees didn't even reach Megan's crotch.


  As Megan was walking through the large Redwood forest the large trees broke and snapped and swayed as she was walking through the Redwood forest. Megan's walk was taking her right towards the city of Las Vegas and Hendersen City and an alert went out through the city of Las Vegas and Hendersen City and 25 miles around both cities. Millions of people in Las Vegas and Henderson City and the area saw Megan Lloyd coming towards them and even though she was still just over 100 miles away saw her easily as she was coming upon their area. Anthony sitting there on Megan's left shoulder knew the area and he saw the city of Las Vegas up ahead. 


 Anthony shouted up to Megan, "HEY MEGAN LOOK THERE, it's THE CITY OF LAS VEGAS."


 Megan replied, "Yes, I can see it. I'll take you there."

 

 As Megan made her way towards Las Vegas and Hendersen City the millions of people in the area went into a panic as Megan was getting close to them. Megan was now only 15 miles away and she was still heading towards the cities her massive 800-foot form was seen coming upon the cities. Megan saw the city of Las Vegas and she noticed Las Vegan International Airport and she saw the planes coming in and taking off. Megan had an idea.


 Megan spoke, "Anthony. You mentioned that you've wanted to fly on a Boeing 777-200 right? But you can't afford a ticket to fly overseas."


 Anthony replied, "Yes I did."


 Megan replied, "Well I can make it come true. I will take you on a flight my tiny Anthony."


 Megan made a slight detour and she was now heading toward the Las Vegas International Airport within minutes Megan entered the large Las Vegas International Airport and she stopped. Megan stood there just inside the Airport and she looked down and around and saw several jetliners there on the ground several thousand feet ahead of her. Megan then headed across the runways towards the large buildings and as she did thousands of people saw her many went into a panic and Megan stopped. Looking down she saw a Boeing 777-200 parked there on the runway and she squatted down. Megan moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Anthony ran onto her fingers Megan lowered her right hand down to the plane and her forefinger right next to the door of the plane.


 Megan spoke, "Anthony, check if there is anyone on the plane."


 As Megan spoke her thunderous voice was heard by everyone in the airport. Anthony ran into the plane and he ran through the plane and saw no one in the plane. Megan then grabbed the plane with her right hand wrapping her fingers around the fuselage and as she grabbed the plane Anthony heard it and felt it as Megan fingers grabbed the plane. Anthony felt a jerk as Megan lifted the plane off the ground up into the air and Anthony held onto a seat as he felt being lifted into the air. Megan lifted the plane to her face and she stopped. Anthony looking out the window saw part of Megan's face, Megan was holding the plane still. Anthony ran to the door and he looked out at Megan and Megan saw him. People from the buildings and the area were watching Megan as she was squatting there holding a Boeing 777-200 Jetliner in her right hand like a toy wondering what she would do next.


 Anthony shouted, "MEGAN THE PLANE IS EMPTY. I AM THE ONLY ONE ABOARD."


 Megan spoke, "Well Anthony get buckled in and sit where you want."


 Anthony shut the door and he then felt the plane going up as Megan now stood up. Megan then headed across the runways and she left the airport and headed away from the Las Vegas Airport when she was several miles away she stopped and looked around. The area ahead of Megan was clear and she looked around and she lifted the plane to her face. Megan looked at the plane and as she did she saw that Anthony was sitting there in the cockpit. As Anthony looked out he saw Megan's gigantic face and in excitement he waved to her. Megan smiled at Anthony as she saw him there in the cockpit. 


 Anthony shouted at the top of his lungs, "THATS MY GIRLFRIEND, THATS MY GIANT GIRLFRIEND MEGAN LLOYD."


 Megan then spoke, "Anthony are you ready, is everyone ready to fly Megan Lloyd Airlines."  


 Megan then moved the plane and she held it out in front of her and to the side a bit and the plane was facing forwards. Megan then began to run and as she did Anthony was thrown back into his seat. Megan Lloyd was running holding the plane in her hand and she then lifted the plane over her head and Antony shouted for joy. Now Megan Lloyd is an 800-foot tall giant, her running speed was 1411 mph she was running at supersonic speed. Megan then gave the plane a slight nudge and she let go of the plane and the plane was now flying on its own through the air. Megan stopped and watched the plane flying.  


 Megan then spoke, "ANTHONY, HOLD ON AS I PROVIDE SOME WIND."


 Megan then took a deep breath and began to blow towards the plane gently and as she did her breath hit the plane and Anthony felt it. Megan continued to blow and her powerful breath was propelling the plane upwards and away at great speeds. Anthony was thrown back in his seat and he felt Megan's breath again hit the plane as she took anouther breath and blew at the Jetliner. The Boeing 777-200 was ascending upwards from Megan's powerful breath and Anthony was so much enjoying it. The Jetliner was now at least 1500 feet up in the air and still ascending upwards carried by Megan's powerful breath. Megan stopped blowing and she looked up at the plane that was now ahead of her and still heading upwards now 2500 feet above the ground. Megan then saw anouther plane coming right towards the plane her tiny boyfriend was in.


 Megan then began to run towards the plane her boyfriend was in and she ran under the plane but the plane was still 2500 feet up in the air and still ascending upwards with the other plane coming right at the plane her boyfriend was in. The other plane was an Airbus 380. Megan had to do something but she could not blow onto the other plane and she did not want to send the Boeing 777-200 with Anthony up more. Megan then thought, 'Since I became a giant I wonder how my strength has increased.'


 Megan Lloyd then squatted down a bit and she then jumped up and as she did she was now flying upwards towards the plane her boyfriend was in and she was a sight to behold. Megan flew up into the air several hundred feet and reached out her right hand grabbing the Jetliner as she grabbed the jetliner Anthony sure felt it. Megan then came back down and as her feet hit the ground the area just shook. Megan had jumped up a few hundred feet and as she came back down her feet hit the ground the area just shook with an earthquake. An earthquake rippled out from where Megan had landed and the scale was off the chart. The shaking of the ground just rippled out from around Megan and within a minute the entire city of Las Vegas shook with an earthquake, and Henderson city and the area felt the shaking of the ground. The tall buildings swayed and people were screaming and shouting. The shaking of the ground was felt up to 350 miles around Megan. The shaking of the ground stopped after a few minutes. 


 Megan then returned the plane and Anthony went back onto her left shoulder and Megan then headed up east. Megan was now heading northeast and she entered the state of Arizona she was still heading northeast and as she did Millions upon Millions of people were watching her on the news and she was now the only one on the news. The world's only and first real Giant young woman. Megan within 5 minutes had entered the state of Utah and she was still heading in a northeast direction. Megan walking past St. George was a sight to behold as thousands upon thousands of people in the city and the area just watched the young giant woman walking past their city. Megan Lloyd was walking along Interstate 15 Utah about 300 feet off the left shoulder of the Interstate highway. 


  There was quite a bit of traffic on Interstate 15 Utah and the people on the highway sure got a good view of Megan as she was walking along the left side of the highway. Megan Lloyd was an awesome sight to behold as she was just walking gracefully along the left side of Interstate 15 in Utah. Her walking speed was faster than the speed of the vehicles on the highway. Many of the drivers as they looked up sure noticed Megan's booty bounce in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on. Megan's thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex with each movement she made. Megan was heading towards Cedar City and she saw it in the distance. Now Anthony had noticed that two news helicopters were following Megan along with several news drones and he told Megan.


 Megan replied, "Anthony do you want to put a show on for the people?"


 Anthony replied, "Yes I sure do."


 Megan replied, "I'll lie down on my stomach outside Cedar City."


  Megan stopped and looked to her right and there she saw Cedar City just 300 feet from Interstate 15 she lay down on her stomach. Megan as she layed down Anthony ran back on her left shoulder and Megan lay down. The Interstate 15 was running along her left side. The two news helicopters were hovering above Megan and they were doing a live feed of Megan just lying there on her stomach. As people were driving up and down the Interstate highway Megan as she was lying there on her stomach was easily seen as far away as 10 miles away.  


 Megan spoke, "Anthony where would you like to be as I flex for a while."


 Anthony replied, "I want to be on your massive thighs just above your knees to watch the show."


  Anthony then began to run down Megan's back and as he did the two news helicopters and the news drones got a good view of him. Anthony reached Megan's bum and ran up onto Megan's massive left bum cheek and he continued to run and he ran down Megan's left bum cheek. Anthony looked like a bug there on Megan's left bum cheek. He then ran down the slope and reached Megan's left thigh and he was seen running down Megan's left thigh he stopped a good 50 feet from Megan's left knee. Megan then lifted both lower legs so that her lower legs were now straight up. Megan Lloyd then began to flex her bum cheeks as she was lying there on her stomach next the the interstate highway. As Megan Lloyd was flexing her bum cheeks her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex.

  

   Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.


 Megan Lloyd was a sight to behold as she lay there on her stomach next the the interstate highway flexing her bum cheeks. As she was flexing her bum cheeks people for miles on the Interstate highway were able to see Megan flexing her bum cheeks.  The two news helicopters and the news drones were shooting a live feed on several news channels and Megan Lloyd was seen there lying on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks.  Megan Lloyd was a sight to behold as she was just lying there on her stomach flexing her voluptuous bum cheeks in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13090