Polydise Found by Teeny_teeny_tiny
Summary:

A followup to 'Trouble in Polydise':  Francis, Susan and Will are back with a fresh order of "Pleasure Enhancer"

Other size roles depicted in this story:  M/f, MMF/f


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Trans, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Polydise
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8181 Read: 5406 Published: April 12 2023 Updated: April 12 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Other size roles depicted in this story:  M/f, MMF/f

Felt inspired to write a sequel to my previous story as I really enjoyed writing these characters and the original story was meant to be more expansive.   Hope those who enjoyed the last story enjoy this one as well.  As always, reviews are appreciated, cheers.

1. Scattered to the winds by Teeny_teeny_tiny

2. Sexy Teddy Time by Teeny_teeny_tiny

3. Two's Company by Teeny_teeny_tiny

4. Three's a Crowd by Teeny_teeny_tiny

5. A Big Moment by Teeny_teeny_tiny

Scattered to the winds by Teeny_teeny_tiny

Will’s phone came to life with a soft buzz.  He smiled with glee upon seeing that it was a delivery notification.  The package they had been waiting for finally came.  He briskly made his way to the front door, opened it and retrieved the small package on the stoop.  “Guys, it’s here,” he shouted making his way to the kitchen where Francis and Susan were.  It had been three months since the “eggcident” as it had come to be known took place and the trio were keen to experiment with that mystery liquid again.  Susan had unknowingly broken the first vial right about the time she had sent poor Francis sailing on his long, strange, yet exotic journey.  Francis might not have been on board for the idea if it hadn’t been for the extraordinary care Will and Susan had given him once he’d been found.  They made a small bath for him using an upturned medicine cap and while he bathed, the two of them put on a sexy shower show for him to watch.  Francis realized in that moment that he had his complete and unabashed trust in them.  It was all he needed to be on board with anything they were game for.


Replacing the liquid hadn’t been easy.  Francis wasn’t able to exactly recall where or under what circumstances he had bought the stuff in the first place.  A cursory internet search of the name on the label yielded no results, so Will made use of some of his tech skills and took a plunge into the deep web.  It had been weeks of dead ends and accidentally stumbling onto a few pages that he hoped wouldn’t land him on a no fly list somewhere, but the tenacity had finally paid off.  He had found an underground marketplace of sorts that sold the stuff.  Given where he was searching, Will sensed that this could be the last time he and the others ever had a chance to come into possession of this and placed the biggest order the trio could afford.  It turned out the liquid came in a variety of premixes that allowed the user their choice of size.  Francis had been unfortunate that he happened to end up with a mixture that put him on the smaller end of the spectrum.  Not only that, but what Francis had was a much older version of the formula.  It was stronger, more concentrated now, for every drop consumed the user would remain at their chosen size for two hours.  Whereas Francis had taken just a quarter of the vial and stayed at his size for what wound up being roughly three hours, the same amount with this new version would mean being tiny for just over four days now.  There was greater protection for the user now as well.  Apparently increased bone density had always been a thing with this stuff which explained why Francis had only received a couple of bruises even after the long fall from the nightstand nor had he truly lost consciousness.  Everything had just happened too quickly and unexpectedly for him to fully grasp what was happening to him.  The increased safety factor put the trio at ease.  Three bottles containing 20ml each had been purchased, the sizes the trio had agreed upon were 3”, 1”, 1/4".  All three found themselves bristling with anticipation at the thought of the order arriving.


During the wait, the trio held a brainstorming session.  Though the product itself provided some measure of safety, additional measures would need to be taken.  All possible scenarios the trio could think of were discussed.  Boundaries needed to be established and protocols developed should whomever was tiny be “lost” somehow.  A new carpet with a special design was installed in the bedroom that featured a grid type pattern.  In the event that whomever was tiny should fall off or be flung from the bed in the heat of passion, they would make their way onto one of the bright lines of the carpet and make way for the nearest shelter, i.e. under a piece of furniture.  The square tile like areas between the lines provided enough space for the larger person or persons to step during a search should it be needed.  The largest concern for the three though, was the thought of someone getting lost “inside” one of the others.  Experimentation would be needed which meant waiting until the product arrived.


“Oh my god, guys!  I can’t believe it’s finally here,” Will said excitedly putting the package on dining table in the kitchen where Susan and Francis were sitting.  “Wow, I honestly didn’t expect this day would ever come,” he continued.  Will had easily been the most excited amongst the three.  Ever since that day when he had first laid eyes on the form of a tiny Francis struggling amidst the aftermath of his and Susan’s passions.  The whole experience had begun to stir feelings within himself that he was previously unaware of.  He wanted to experience being tiny for himself and the thought of being made to worship Francis’ titanic cock or Susan’s resplendent pussy at that size was appealing.  “We’ll have to make some time in the near future so we can figure out all the things we need to.”  Francis and Susan quickly agreed, though today wouldn’t be that day.  All three happened to be in a busy period with regards to their respective careers and spare time between just two of them, much less all three was scarce these days.  The working days were long and the nights were short.  Hell, today was a rare morning just for the notion of all three being able to have breakfast together for a change.


Will sat at the table, opened the box and began reading the information contained within.  “Okay guys, listen to this.  It says here that the shrinking effects no longer take effect immediately.  There is now a five minute delay to give the user time to get to a safe location.  It doesn’t necessarily need to be consumed orally either.  It just needs to be absorbed into the skin.  One drop provides two hours of time at the chosen size give or take 10 minutes.  Fully returning to normal size can take up to thirty minutes once dosage wears off.  This new formula provides greater bone density over previous variants and will additionally provide user protection from accidental drowning.”  All of their eyes lit up and they exchanged glances upon hearing that fact.  If that were true, the number of fantasies they could potentially fulfill went up dramatically.  Francis glanced at his watch, it was almost noon, “listen Will, darling.  I know you’re excited to try this out, we all are, but this is going to need to wait.  I’m taking Susan to the airport and Heather should be flying in around that time so I’ll be bringing her back.”  Heather was an old friend of the trio’s from their college days who was going to be in town for a few days on a visit.  “Please be sure to tell her sorry I missed her.  I wasn’t expecting to get called up for a four day trip at the last moment,” Susan said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.  “Don’t worry sweetie, we’ll be sure and tell her.  She said to say the same.  She’s aware of how busy we are,” replied Will.  “You guys better get going, traffic is going to start getting heavy soon.”   “Yeah, you’re right, is your bag ready Susan?”  Susan nodded and she and Francis got up to make their way to the door.  “Hey guys, just one last thing since this is the last time all three of us will be together for a few days,” Francis stated.  “I’ve got an inkling that this topic will be relevant this weekend and with Susan heading out of town I just want all of our responses for sake of clarity.  So, by a show of hands, are we all still in agreement with regard to the conversation we had two months ago?”  All three raised a hand and they all exchanged smiles.  “Okay then, if either Will or myself have an opportunity to broach the subject, we’ll do so.”  “I’ll be around the house for a little bit, but since Francis has to work extra late, I thought I’d head into the office for a few hours to get ahead of next week and I accepted an invitation to my Brother’s for dinner at 7 and games afterwards.  I’m not sure how late I’ll be, but I’ll let you know.”  “Sounds good darling, I’ll be home anywhere from 1030 to midnight, we’d better get going.”  The trio exchanged hugs and kisses and parted ways.  Will returned to the kitchen, grabbed the bottles and put them in his underwear drawer.  They would be safer there.  Items in the nightstand and certain items in the walk in closet had a “free use” policy for houseguests anytime the bedroom door was left open.  Satisfied, Will closed the drawer and continued going about his day.

Sexy Teddy Time by Teeny_teeny_tiny

“We’ll miss you,” said Francis giving Susan a goodbye hug outside the terminal.  “I’ll miss you,” replied Susan, lovingly.  “Don’t worry, we’ll have next weekend,” she continued with a wink.  Francis blushed slightly, “you’d better get going or you’ll be late.”  Susan went on her way and Francis proceeded downstairs to the arrivals area.  Heather’s flight would be landing in about half an hour, so he didn’t have to kill too much time.  It turned out to be less than expected as Heather’s flight arrived early.  Francis and Heather happily gave each other a hug and returned to Francis’ car.  The two old friends filled the drive home with reminisces of the past and catching up on what was new in their lives.  “Thanks again to you guys for giving me a room for the weekend,“ Heather told Francis.  “Hey, it’s no trouble at all.  I’m just sorry that Susan’s out of town and Will and I have stuff going on.  We always love to relive some of the old times when you’re around,” Francis replied with a hint of disappointment in his voice.  “Don’t worry about me, I’ve made my own arrangements for the evening, but I do want to talk to you and Will about something when you guys can spare a little time.” Heather explained.  “You’ve got it, love,” Francis said as he pulled the car up to the curb in front of the house. “Sorry I’ve only got time to drop you off.  Take my house key and make yourself at home.  You already know where everything is and I’ll see you when I see you,” Francis said.  “I’ll make do, don’t work too hard now,” Heather replied with a smile.  “Oh! Remind me real quick, left or right,” she asked him.  Francis always had some party favors around for her and kept them in his underwear drawer for whenever she was around.  “Left,” he said with a smile and a wave before pulling away.


Heather let herself inside, nothing but silence.  Will had already gone, so she made her way to the guest room.  “That’s an interesting choice of carpet,” she thought to herself as she passed by the open door of the master bedroom.  Not giving it a second thought she continued to the guest room.  It had been a long morning and she needed a nap.  After a few hours rest, she got up and continued on with her day.  After a hot shower and a quick meal, she started getting ready for the evening.  She was heading out to the club to meet some friends for drinks.  She slipped on a green tube top and black miniskirt which helped to show off her long, flowing red hair and took a moment to admire herself in the mirror.  Though not particularly well endowed up top, her breasts were still well proportioned to her petite 5’4” frame.  She was proud of her body and the work she had put into keeping fit and wasn’t afraid to show it off.  “Shouldn’t have any trouble reeling in some action tonight,” she thought as she put on a pair of heels, collected her purse and headed on her way.


Being a Friday night, the club was exceptionally busy when Heather arrived.  She quickly found the two friends she was there to meet and they found a table to get started drinking and chatting.  It wasn’t long before four rounds of drinks had been consumed and the three began scanning the dance floor.  “Well ladies, this has been fun, but I think I’ve just found my target for the night,” Heather said excitedly as she set her eyes upon a tall, lean, yet muscular guy at the bar.  She strolled over and began chatting him up.  It wasn’t long before she was leading him out of the club by his hand and the two got into a taxi.  The two began making out in the back of the cab.  Fortunately for them, it wasn’t a long ride back to the house.  Both hurriedly got out, tipped the driver and lumbered their way to the front door.  They let themselves in and the house was still empty, nobody home.  Heather led her man to her room and began removing their clothing.  Both were tipsy and fumbled a bit, but eventually the pair succeeded in disrobing completely.  Heather’s pickup stood 6’2”, nearly a foot taller than her.  He had to bend down in order to kiss her.  Heather was incredibly turned on, she loved tall guys and this guy was a winner for sure, upstairs and down.  He had pecs and abs you could play like a xylophone.  His cock was admirable in both size and shape and she couldn’t wait to get her petite frame railed by it.  “Hey babe, did you happen to bring any protection,” she asked looking up him.  “I don’t think so, sexy.  Should I go find an all night convenience store?” was his response.  “No, that’s okay.  Why don’t you lie down and get comfortable,” she suggested seductively.  “I think I know where to find some.”  Seeing him to be a bit on the groggy side, she reaffirmed his consent to what was happening and he responded with a confirmation.  “Okay, you get comfy, I’m going to check the other bedroom.”  No sooner had she left the room and closed the door behind her than he laid down on the bed, switched the lamp off, and passed out.

Heather entered the master bedroom, headed for the nightstand and switched on the lamp.  She opened the top drawer and quickly found a small selection of condoms.  She made her choice and closed the drawer.  Just then she remembered about the party favors Francis had stashed away.  She thought for a moment, “now, which drawer was his again? Oh yeah, the right drawer,” she went over the the large chest of drawers and opened the top right drawer.  Unknowingly looking into Will’s drawer by mistake.  Nothing but an assortment of boxer shorts and three small bottles of essential oil.  Noticing the words “pleasure enhancer” on one of the bottles she picked it up out of curiosity.  No other labels except for a small round sticker simply marked 1/4”.  “Must be some kind of aphrodisiac,” she thought undoing the dropper cap.  “Mmmmmm, smells like strawberries.  Well, why not?”  She filled the dropper roughly a third of the way and squeezed the contents into her mouth.  It tasted good and she briefly considered taking another dose, but decided against it.  She replaced the cap, returned the bottle to its place and closed the drawer.  She noticed the wall clock and checked the time.  10pm, not that late, but not exactly early either for a Friday.  Seeing the open door to the walk in closet open, she decided to take a look.  Maybe there was some sexy lingerie she could show her “date”.  She stepped in and took her time looking through all of the options hanging before her.  Finding a particularly sexy black lace teddy that happened to be the right size for her, she removed it from the hanger and stepped in.  Just as she finished putting the final adjustments on the shoulder straps an overwhelming feeling of dizziness began to take hold.  “Uh oh, I must’ve had one too many,” Heather thought quickly turning around to walk to the nearest bathroom.  Without warning, her vision went blurry and all she could sense was a feeling tumbling through open air before landing on something soft.  Her now 1/4” tall body found its way deep into the folds of the now massive teddy as it collapsed around her on the closet floor.


Heather, still disoriented, attempted to gain sense of where she was.  She was surrounded completely by a soft fabric from which there seemed to be no way out.  Movement was difficult, she was on her back, it was dark and whatever this material might be was heavy.  Heather quickly discovered that her foot was entangled and attempting to free it in the dark was next to impossible.  She thought she could hear some distant rumbling or shuffling coming from someplace, but she couldn’t be sure.  Without warning, Heather’s dark world seemed to shake as the distant rumbling came closer until it sounded like it was on top of her.

Two's Company by Teeny_teeny_tiny

It was just a few minutes after 10pm when Will returned home from his brother’s house.  He was tired.  Seeing a light coming from the direction of the bedroom he made is way there.  He noticed the guest room door was closed and no lights were on.  “Too bad she’s asleep,” he thought.  He was happy Heather was here and that he’d finally get to see her in the morning.  Not only that, but being the shortest member of the trio it was always nice to be able to talk to someone he didn’t always have to crane his neck to look at.  He and Heather both stood 5’4” in contrast to Susan’s 5’9” and Francis’ 6’3”.  Upon entering his room he noticed the room was deserted and the lamp was on.  “Dammit, I’ve got to stop leaving that thing on,” he thought to himself.  He closed the door behind him and walked to the bed, he sat on the edge and stripped down to his nothing but his boxers.  Setting his shoes aside, he gathered his discarded clothing and walked over to the closet.  Upon entering he was puzzled to see a teddy laying on the ground.  All he could think was, “huh?? I wonder how that got there.  Probably slipped off the hanger when I rushed out earlier, oh well, no matter.” He stepped over the teddy and put his dirty clothes in the hamper.  Then, he spun on his heel and reached down to grab the teddy from the floor.  Heather didn’t know what to make of what was happening.  Looking up she thought she could just make out the form of a giant looming above her through the dark, dense, mesh like material that held her in place.  “Wow, I must really be tripping balls,” she mused to herself.  “That strawberry stuff must’ve been some strong as fuck hallucinogen.  Okay, I can roll with this I’ll just lay back and enjoy the ride.”  She made herself comfortable and smiled as the form of what appeared to be a giant hand coming towards her from above came into view.  


Any notions Heather had of enjoying a nice, relaxed evening tripping out were shattered the moment Will lifted the garment from the floor.  An overwhelming sense of vertigo set in as Heather felt herself leaving the ground and she let out the loudest scream she possibly could.  Her screams went ignored as they were too tiny for Will to possibly hear as he held the teddy in front of him.  It just happened to be one in his size.  Maybe a little surprise for Francis wasn’t out of the question.  This was his favorite teddy to look at.  By now Heather’s foot had worked itself loose and she wound up tumbling to the very bottom of the teddy.  Will found a free hanger for the teddy then used a free hand to discard of his boxer shorts as well.  He walked to the bathroom bringing the teddy with him.  The breeze from the walk left Heather unable to stand on her feet.  She couldn’t help but wonder if this was what it was like on the inside of a windsock as she was finally able to catch a first glimpse of her giant captor and could see that it was Will.  Her continued cries of his name continued to go unheard and unanswered as will hung the teddy from a hook on the bathroom wall and turned on the shower.  Once the water was warm, Will stepped in and started to relax.  Heather’s mind was racing.  How the absolute fuck did this happen to her?  She had no time to think about things like that.  Right now the top priority was getting out of this makeshift prison of hers.  She got her bearings and began making her way towards the nearest edge.  She didn’t have any clue what she’d do when she got there, but things had to be done one at a time.  It didn’t matter anyway, Will kept his shower to a minimum and dried off quickly.  Heather wasn’t anywhere near the edge by the time will grabbed the teddy from the hanger.  Heather could only accept her fate as she found herself staring up at the dark forest of Will’s bush that surrounded his now colossal sized boypussy as Will opened the teddy and stepped in.  In a brief moment of calm, Heather was momentarily focused on Will’s handsomeness.  Heather had always had a crush on Will, not just him but Francis and Susan as well.  Deep down she had considered talking with the trio about possibly adding a fourth member, but had never worked up the courage to do so.  None of that mattered now as Heather could only scream in absolute terror as Will pulled the teddy up against his body and made the final adjustments to the straps.  Heather became tangled in Will’s pubic hair and was once again unable to move from being pressed between Will’s bush and the warm flesh beneath and the wall of fabric that stubbornly refused to budge.  Feeling proud of himself, Will walked back to the bedroom and got himself comfy on the bed, unaware of the tiny figure of Heather that was now getting intimate with his nether regions.  He checked his phone, it was 1020.  He’d give Francis until 1100 to show up.  If he wasn’t home by then, he’d likely not be home until midnight.  


Will decided to pass the time by browsing on his phone.  It was too difficult to focus on the screen though and it wasn’t long before Will laid back and relaxed with his thoughts.  His mind kept going back to the stuff in the drawer and all the possibilities that came with it.  He imagined a variety of scenarios that he wanted to play out with Francis and Susan and couldn’t help becoming aroused in the process.  He was just getting ready to reach down and start masturbating when he could the the sound of the front door opening.  Heather didn’t know what was going on, except that it was starting to get much warmer and an aroma of body musk and arousal became more prevalent.  She tried shouting again, but to no avail.  Everything was suddenly turned topsy turvy and Heather became more entangled as Will sprang from the bed upon seeing Susan walk through the bedroom door.  “Sweetie, you’re home!” Will said with great excitement and trying not to make too much noise, “what happened?”  “It’s a long story, I’ll save it for the morning,” replied Susan, “I’m just glad to be home.”  The two embraced one another squeezing poor Heather between them and exchanged kisses.  Will could feel his passion rising more upon making contact with Susan’s body.  Taking notice of Will’s attire, Susan asked, “were you waiting up for Francis?”  “Yeah, I was going to stay up until 1100 and see if he turned up,”  Will explained.  “Well, do you feel up for having some fun with me until he gets home,” Susan asked in her best seductive voice.  Will smiled, then nodded and Susan motioned for him to get on the bed.  


Susan grabbed a pair of fuzzy cuffs from the pleasure drawer.  Will eagerly held his hands against the center of the headboard as Susan fixed him into place.  Susan gave him a long kiss before moving in front of the bed to perform a striptease.  She knew will admired how she looked in her uniform and was always happy to provide a show for him whenever the opportunity presented itself.  She enjoyed watching Will squirm as each article of clothing was removed and discarded.  Will could feel himself growing wet at the sight of her sexy dance.  Heather could feel it too.  All around her she could feel it, she was becoming soaked in Will’s excitement.  The whole ordeal was terrifying.  She kept pleading for it to all come to an end as though she were trapped in a nightmare.  Her mind kept thinking this was some sort of twisted punishment for her lack of courage in discussing her feelings with the trio and she began to cry.  She always wanted to be closer to them, but not like this.  She’d died and gone to hell she thought amidst the tangled web of Will’s now dripping wet bush.  Bright light suddenly shone from above as Susan finished her striptease and removed the teddy from Will in one swift motion.  Heather found herself upside down as she caught a glimpse of the outside world for the first time.  She was looking down two titanic flesh colored cliffs that were Will’s thighs and just beyond the edge of the bed stood a now mammoth Susan.  Heather’s heart sank further, upon seeing her.  This experience was bad enough with just Will alone, but to add Susan to the mix was worse.  It was proof she was in hell, she didn’t know what she’d do if Francis were to walk through the door.  All she could do was look on as Susan got on the bed and crawled up Will’s body on all fours.  Heather struggled furiously as Susan’s face passed above trying to get her attention, but to no avail.  Susan continued on, bringing her face above Will's.  She leaned down and kissed him tenderly.  “First person to make a noise loses, got it?”  Will nodded in compliance and Susan reached into the drawer for a bottle of lube.  She popped the top and began soaking Will’s boypussy generously.  Heather looked on in terror as the giant bottle was maneuvered above her and a torrent came rushing out.  This was it, she was certain to drown now as the tsunami of lube washed over her and began to fill her mouth and nostrils.  Heather closed her eyes and expected the end to come swiftly.

Three's a Crowd by Teeny_teeny_tiny

Heather opened her eyes, she was still fully submerged in the torrent of lube, but to her astonishment, she found herself still able to breathe.  She could breathe liquid, like something out of a sci-fi movie.  She began to feel a wave of relief come over her, as if by some kind of divine intervention, she wasn’t going to die.  This had to be a dream, otherwise she'd have surely drowned by now.  It was a short lived feeling however as she could still make out the form of Susan’s pussy hovering above.  Everything suddenly appeared to go black as Susan slammed her pussy into Will’s and began grinding into him.  Heather could feel her body break free of its bonds and began to slide in conjunction with Susan’s movements.  Despite the amount of force Susan was exerting, Heather felt neither pain or the impending sense that her body was about to be crushed.  She could not only breathe liquid, but she was resistant to weight being placed on her, only confirming her dream idea.  Never before had she been able to dream sexually of the trio, let alone with such vivid detail.  This wasn’t a punishment, it was a reward for her years of what she considered silent suffering.  She was getting what she wanted, it just came in an unexpected form.  She found renewed fortitude in the quest to enjoy the moment her mind had offered to her, if this was going to be her introduction to lucid dreaming, she was going to make it count.  In that moment, Heather found herself gliding along both titans’ lips.  Susan pressed into Will even harder trying to force him into making some noise but he refused to break.  As she did so, Heather’s minuscule form was pressed firmly into Will’s lips as she flailed about with renewed fervor.  Will was starting to feel a growing, tingling sensation.  He used his feet in an attempt to force Susan down on him even harder as the two continued to grind.  In response, Susan reached out and began tickling him.  Unable to use his own hands Will began wriggling uncontrollably, his motions forcing Heather fully inside of him.  Susan and Will were becoming bright red in the face holding back against the ever harder to resist urge to cry out in this battle of wills.  This wasn’t the first time they played this game, but this time just might’ve been a personal record for the longest either of them had lasted.  They were too focused on each other to notice anything else until a familiar voice chimed in from nowhere and said with a slightly sarcastic tone, “I hope I’m not interrupting anything,” it was Francis, standing right beside them.


Will and Susan both gasped in shock at Francis’ sudden presence.  He looked at the two of them with disdain.  “You two, cheap, little harlots.  The moment my back is turned you can’t keep your hands off each other.  What am I ever going to do with you,” he went on, playfully.  He bent down and gave Susan a kiss, “surprised to see you, sweetie, really bad day?”  Susan nodded.  “And you, darling” he said gently bending down to Will’s face, “are you responsible for all of this?”  Will nodded his head and smiled.  Francis gave him a kiss as well.  “Hey you two, did either of you run into Heather when you got home?”  Both shook their heads in response.  Will spoke up, “I got home first and the bedroom door was closed and there weren’t any lights on.  I figured she was asleep.”  “I thought the same thing,” Susan added.  “Okay, she went out with some friends and she sent me a message a little after nine saying she’d be back soon.  I sent her a text back when I left work asking if she made it back, but never got a response.  I think I’ll go check the room just for peace of mind. Heather couldn’t be sure of what was happening, she wasn’t even sure of who’s pussy she was in at the moment, but the motion and pressure came to a sudden stop and she thought she could hear an additional muffled voice on the outside.  Unlike earlier, now she wanted it to be Francis.  She had walked in on him accidentally once and caught a glimpse of his easily larger than average rod.  It was an image that wouldn’t be forgotten anytime soon as far as she was concerned and she had dreamed of taking that cock for a ride ever since.  Now she finally had her chance and wasn’t going to hesitate to take it.


Francis slowly opened the door of the guest room, he intended to take a quick peek inside, but before he could the sound of soft snoring could be heard coming from inside.  That was all he needed to set his mind at ease and he closed the door again, not knowing of Heather’s passed out pickup that was snoozing away in her bed.  He returned to the other room, not hesitating to begin shedding his clothes, to find Susan probing away at Will with her fingers.  “Keep at it while I undress,” he told Susan whom happily obliged.  Heather didn’t know what had hit her when the pair of soft lips she was firmly wedged between suddenly parted and she was struck in the chest by a massive fingertip.  At first she was pushed deeper and deeper, but she remained stuck to the massive digit as it retreated.  The cycle continued, varying in speed for some time before coming to a stop and she was back outside, though still stuck to someone’s fingertip.  From her vantage point she could make out will on the bed and she managed to finally catch her first glimpse of Francis who was now fully nude, fully erect and appeared to be holding something in his hands.  That only left Susan as her fingertip assailant.  Francis was holding up Will’s favorite cock sleeve, “what do you say big guy,” he inquired to Will, “Smothered and railed while I wear this?”  Will nodded with unabashed enthusiasm in response.  “Cuffs on or off?”  “Please take them off for me, master,” was Will’s answer.  “Very good boy,” Francis playfully retorted.  “Susan, would you care to lube this up for me?”  Susan gave a wide smile and proceeded to wipe her still wet fingers inside the sleeve, unwittingly leaving Heather stuck to the inside.  Heather had no clue where she was now.  All she could make out was the inside of a long purple tube open on both ends.  Where was she?  It grew dark and she looked up to see the now familiar sight of a bottle of lube.  Once again Heather was caught in a  massive flood of lube.  She felt herself starting to slide towards the bottom and hoped she wouldn’t slide out and potentially fall to the bed or worse, the floor.  The light from the bottom was suddenly cut off as the welcome sight of Francis’ cock came in to view.  Heather’s heart raced and she got butterflies as the titanic member raced up to meet her.  As Francis slid the sleeve on, Heather became pinned directly underneath his frenulum and she began writhing in earnest against it.  Francis could feel a not so subtle tickle against his cock and chalked it up to his heightened state of arousal.  “Okay guys, quiet rules apply and you know what that means,” Francis winked.  They took their positions, Susan lowered herself onto Will’s face as Francis spread Will’s legs apart.

A Big Moment by Teeny_teeny_tiny

Francis rubbed his cock and sleeve against Will’s tdick making him wriggle in delight as Susan began grinding on his face.  Francis began entering Will, as he did so Heather could feel her surroundings grow warmer the deeper Francis went, it was enthralling.  She felt the motion of Francis’ cock slowing and then reverse direction.  She knew what was about to happen and was excited at the thought.  Francis would start slow then would began to build up speed and then ease off once again.  He knew how to play Will like a fiddle and kept the tempo of his thrusts varying.  He leaned forward and began kissing Susan as he began to thrust with full force and speed.  With each thrust Heather could feel herself being squeezed out from between Francis’ cock and the sheath that covered it.  The next thrust forced her out completely and she was now being pummeled in the depths of Will’s boypussy.  Francis’ jackhammer like cock continued coming down on her in rhythmic fashion time and time and time again, forcing her up against the mound of flesh that was Will’s cervix.  The strange tickle Will had felt once before while Susan was grinding on him returned, only now it was deeper inside and seemed more pronounced.  He began to twitch, which forced his tongue deeper and deeper into Susan who responded by grinding even harder on his face.  She was getting close to the big moment.  In fact, all three of them were.  Will started to tense up and his muscles began to contract on Francis’ cock who broke from kissing Susan and wrapped his arms around Will’s legs and began shoving his rod into Will with a raw power neither of them had experienced before.  As all three came in unison with each other, Will lost the game they had been playing by letting out a shriek of absolute pleasure, Francis and then Susan caved immediately thereafter.  Francis could feel both Will’s cum and his own oozing around his now softening cock and pulled out of Will, letting the torrential mixture ooze out between Will’s thighs.  Heather had felt the space around her growing tighter amidst the endless pounding that came from above and suddenly found herself bathing in the warm, sticky bath of Will and Francis’ cum.  The massive cock now retreated for good and Heather was washed out with the tide so to speak.  Suddenly, it was light again and Heather was floating in Will and Francis’ afterglow with Will’s thighs and boypussy towering around her, too tired to even move and in a state of pure bliss. Susan and Francis positioned themselves at Will’s sides, each exchanging long, passionate kisses.  “Oh my god, that was incredible,” Will said, smiling with a glow on his face.  “I don’t know what got into me.  I felt like my cervix was being tickled, it was unlike anything I’ve ever felt before.”  “God, I could feel something like that too,” Francis replied, “right as I started to rail you it felt like something was pressed against my cock head.”  Feeling a sense of deja vu from the words being exchanged, Susan’s eyes widened.  Will and Francis were describing exactly what she had felt months ago during the eggcident.  “Oh god,” she cried and moved her head between Will’s thighs to take a closer look, and gasped.  “Susan, what’s wrong,” asked Will, perplexed.  Susan didn’t respond and suddenly darted to the bathroom, returning almost instantly with a q-tip.  She dabbed one of the ends into the pool of cum on the bed.  “Look,” she said, horrified and held the q-tip in front of Will and Francis to see.  It was Heather, stuck to the q-tip and barely moving.  All three began to get tears in their eyes as Francis gently took hold of the q-tip.  “Quick Susan, go get a washcloth and put it on the nightstand,” he said.  Susan didn’t waste time and did as Francis asked.  Francis carefully took the q-tip and placed it on the washcloth.  While all of this took place, Will rushed over to his drawer and pulled out the 1/4” bottle and placed three drops on his tongue.  He needed to be by Heather’s side and nothing was going to stop him.  He returned and sat on the bed as close to the nightstand as possible.  While they waited for Will’s transformation, they propped up one of their cell phones on the nightstand and zoomed the camera on Heather as much as they could.  Francis and Susan looked in awe as Will went from sitting beside them to a mere speck on the sheets in an instant.  Francis held out his palm and Will climbed on.  Moving carefully, Francis placed his upturned palm onto the nightstand and Will rushed over to Susan.  She was on her back and appeared to be breathing quite heavily.  Will knelt beside her and took her hand.  “Heather!  Heather!  Are you okay?!” he asked, starting to panic.  Heather opened her eyes, and much to her surprise Will’s sweet face was looking at hers.  It was no longer gigantic though, “It was a dream after all,” Heather said, trying to hide her disappointment.  “What was all a dream,” Will inquired.  Heather managed to sit up and recounted the whole story to him:  mistaking his drawer for Francis’, trying on the teddy,  getting tangled in Will’s pubes, pressed between two pussies, the purple cavern, before finally being fucked into near oblivion.  Before she even finished, Will was holding Heather in a tight embrace and began crying on her shoulder.  “Heather, we're so sorry.  If we had any idea that this had happened to you, we certainly wouldn’t have…”  Heather, slowly began to realize that it was no dream.  Here Will was, having purposefully shrunk himself to provide her comfort in what could only be construed as a moment of need from their perspective.  She stopped him mid sentence and responded in a very gentle, soothing voice, “Will, please don’t beat yourselves up over this.  It was my fault for mixing up the drawers.  What can I say? You and Francis both wear boxer shorts and I didn’t know you had anything hidden away so it didn’t set off any red flags for me.  I just fell victim to confirmation bias, it happens to all of us sometimes.  I know you guys would never have done something like that to me out of an act of maliciousness.  In any case, once I found that condom I should’ve have just gone back to…oh god,”  Susan facepalmed, “is there a guy in the other bedroom?”  “There must be, Francis said he was going to check on you for peace of mind.  He came back like 20 seconds later and said he could hear you snoring,” Will explained.  The two began to laugh, it was though all of the tension had been released and the two continued to embrace.  “I won’t lie to you guys, I was terrified at first, but I really did enjoy myself once I figured out that I couldn’t be squashed so easily.  Listen, would you guys think any less of me if I told you that I’m not sorry that this happened?”  “How exactly do you mean,” Will queried?  Heather continued, “this whole experience has made me realize just how much I care about you guys and the truth is, I love you three.  Like, I love you in an I want to be more than just friends kind of way but I was too afraid to bring it up.  It’s not so much I was afraid you guys would say no, it was more of I was worried our friendship wouldn’t be quite the same afterwards and eventually we’d drift apart and I don’t want to drift apart from you guys.  You three are a very important part in my life and I don’t want to lose that.  Do you understand what I’m saying?”  “Oh Heather, we understand,” Will sighed.  “I know first hand, that’s never an easy subject to bring up because there’s no guaranteed outcome but sometimes you need to take that leap and hope.  Before I found Francis and Susan I had that conversation I don’t know how many times and I think each time the outcome was different from the last.  So, am I hearing you right?  Are you saying that you would like to be part of the relationship?  Heather nodded.  “Well, we’re really glad you feel that way, because the three of us had a long talk about you a couple of months ago and we reached a consensus that we wanted to open the relationship up to include you.  We love you very much and Will and I were planning to bring it up while you were here.  It sucked Susan was going to be gone, but we don’t often see you.  We were pretty sure you felt the same way, but we know you’ve always been a little shy on these matters,” Will smiled.  Heather started to nervously ask, “does this mean…”  “Welcome to the relationship, Heather, but first we’ll have to properly induct you, and we do that like this.”  Will leaned in and began to kiss Heather.  For her it was a dream come true and for a brief moment the entire outside world faded away as she was left in the passion of Will’s kiss.

Francis and Susan sat in silence on the bed and watched Will and Heather on the cell phone.  Both breathed a sigh of relief when they saw her sit up and begin talking with Will.  It was like watching an old silent movie since neither of them could hear anything.  They watched with melancholy when they could see Will sobbing and then with curiosity as he and Heather appeared to be having a rather deep and emotional conversation with one another.  They turned to one another and began mouthing conversation, trying to figure out what was being said.  Out of the corner of her eye, Susan noticed something on the screen and pointed it out to Francis.  Will and Heather were locked in a deep, passionate kiss.  They turned back to each other and tears of happiness began streaming down their cheeks.  The kiss only meant one thing, they were now a happy quartet and they had to seal it with their kisses.  Will brought the kiss to an end positioned Heather on her back.  She looked up and saw only Susan’s beautiful face and her large, luscious lips coming towards her.  She was fully enveloped by Susan’s kiss and couldn’t help but be amazed at how gentle Susan was being despite her mammoth size.  Francis came next with a kiss that was just as gentle and passionate, though a bit more wet.  Heather’s induction was now complete.  They would still have to choose a pet name for her, but that would have to wait until they could all have a real conversation.  “Will, tell me something, how long are we going to be like this,” Heather inquired.  “Well, that all depends, how much of that stuff did you take?  The more you take the longer it lasts, so how full was the dropper when you took it and more importantly when did you take it” will explained.  “I think it was about a third of the way full, maybe just over, but definitely less than half and I think it was around 10.  That’s about all I can recall,” replied Heather.  “Well, based on that and factoring in the growing process you probably took 6-8 drops so you can expect to be back to normal anywhere from 1030am to 230pm.  Would you like one of us to keep you company during that time?”  “Yes, please,” was Heather’s response “and you guys can tell my “date” when he wakes up that you found me passed out in the bathroom and that I said to tell him thank you for a wonderful evening before blacking out in your room.”  “Sounds like a plan, are you tired? I think we could all do with a little rest,” Will responded. Heather nodded and laid down on the soft washcloth.  Will made a sleep gesture towards the camera and Francis and Susan both agreed.  Susan grabbed another washcloth to place over Heather and Will like a blanket so it wouldn’t be too cold for them.  Francis shut off the light and the two couplings made themselves comfortable in their respective places and drifted off into the bliss of sleep.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12975