Breast Type of Vengance by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Rachel has always been sort of neglected by her family. After they get sick, she gets her revenge on them.


Categories: Entrapment, Breasts, Incest, Couples, Crush Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3383 Read: 6299 Published: April 10 2023 Updated: April 10 2023

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

Rachel was not your typical high school freshman. Sure, she had a normal set of friends, got good grades and stayed out of trouble, but that wasn’t what made her different than others. At the age of just fifteen, she had size 38DDD breasts, which were bigger than even her 46 year-old mother. She felt uncomfortable with how big her boobs were because people gave looks when she went bra shopping with her mom.

Her mom would tell cashiers at times that they were actually hers, and Rachel wanted to just crawl in a hole and die at that point. It was so embarrassing for her mom to talk about her own boobs, let alone lie about her daughters.

She also got made fun of by her older sisters for the size of her boobs, which led to arguments in the house. Kids in school also picked on her, joking if they poked them, they might pop. This made her cry at times. She had asked her mom to get reduction surgery, but her mom always told her that she should embrace her large boobs.

“You should be happy with the body God gave you,” she would say. “Besides, if you got them, you gotta strut em!” her mom would then shake her own chest, which also embarrassed Rachel, although they were in their own home.

“Mom!” Rachel exclaimed, running into her room, crying. Her mother while telling her daughter to just embrace the body she was given, was also jealous of her daughter’s large boobs. She would resort to sometimes calling Rachel fat, which wasn’t entirely true.

She did have a belly that sort of hung out of her shirt, but she wasn’t big enough to where anyone should be calling her fat.

She even tried talking to her father about her large boobs, but he only made a sexist comment.

“Your mother’s right, dear. You should be happy with the body God gave you. Plus just imagine the attention you’ll get from guys with that,” he told her. That made her feel disgusted – like her own father liked the fact that she had such big boobs.

While for the most part she was ashamed of her huge boobs, she knew someone that seemed to like them – one of her older sister’s boyfriends, Derek.

Derek had come over for dinner some nights and most of the time, Rachel would wear a sweater to cover her huge rack. When she didn’t, however, her boobs would bounce around when she walked and even sat down. She caught Derek staring at her boobs, too. This was one person she didn’t mind staring at her.

In fact, she liked when he stared at her. Derek was an attractive guy, and eventually, Rachel wanted to see where things went with him. When she found out Derek was staying for dinner, she wouldn’t wear a sweater so her melons would pop out. She smiled when she caught him staring.

She would never actually make a move at her sister’s boyfriend, however, because she knew her sister would kick her ass. Plus, she didn’t even know if Derek liked her like that or just liked her boobs.

Eventually, anger overcame the young girl. She hated that everyone made fun of her and her huge boobs. She wished she could get revenge on them somehow for making fun of her.

That chance came one fateful day, when the family, except for her, fell ill.

But not any type of ill, either. It was an illness no one had ever experienced before.

Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

It was a Saturday. Everyone in the house, except for Rachel, had come up with some sickness that had them all bedridden. Rachel’s dad stayed on the couch so him and her mom weren’t sick together. They felt it would make them feel better faster.

Rachel was bringing her dad a bowl of soup from the kitchen, wearing latex gloves and a mask to avoid getting sick herself. As she left the kitchen, she realized her dad was no longer there.

“Dad? Where are you?” she asked, getting closer. Little did Rachel know her father had in fact not gone anywhere. He had just shrunken to an inch tall. He had no idea how it happened, but now, he was staring at his giantess daughter, coming towards him with a bowl of soup.

As she approached him, her footsteps made loud booming noises and her huge boobs bounced up and down in her tight shirt as she walked. Her slightly oversized belly started poking out from under her shirt, as well.

By the time she had come by the couch, she was towering over him, her boobs hiding her face. He looked up at his giant daughter, mesmerized by her gargantuan boobs. A huge smile grew across his face.

He didn’t know how he got so tiny or how to grow back to normal, but he sure loved seeing his daughter’s boobs the size of the Earth right above him. Yes, it was his own daughter, but he was also a man and her a woman with big boobs, so he couldn’t help himself.

“Dad?” The giantess turned her torso around. She turned around back towards him, her boobs swaying back and forth. She then put the bowl down on the coffee table.

“Rachel! Down here!” her dad began waving his arms around to get his daughter’s attention. Luckily, it worked. As she bent over to put the soup down, she saw him.

“Dad?” she asked. She then put her palm on the couch and let him climb on before bringing him to her face. “What happened to you? How’d you get so tiny?”

“I – I don’t know,” he answered.

“Let’s go to mom. We’ve got to show her to you,” Rachel said. She then left the living room, her dad still into her palm, towards her parents’ room.

Her dad looked on his daughter’s boobs as they jiggled all around as she walked to her parents’ room. What a beautiful sight, he thought to himself.

When Rachel went to her mom, she realized she too was gone.

“Mom?” she called out, going closer to the bed. It was there she discovered her mom had also shrunk. “Mom! Not you, too!” she held her palm down and her mom joined her dad on their giantess daughter’s hand.

“How did this happen?” she asked.

“I don’t know, sweetie,” her mom said. “Go find your sister. Maybe she can help.”

Once again, as Rachel went to her sister’s room, her dad looked as her boobs bounced up and down. Her mom noticed and smacked him on his arm.

“What is wrong with you? That is your daughter!” she yelled at him. He didn’t say anything out of embarrassment.

Like both of her parents, Rachel found her sister shrunken in her bed, too. At first, Rachel was freaking out.

“Oh, my God! This is horrible! We’ve got to get you guys to the doctor so…” she then realized that she was in control now. Her parents and sister were all tiny and in her hand. She could do whatever she wanted with them.

She threw her head back and laughed. “On second thought, we could have a lot of fun,” she said.

“What? What are you talking about?” her sister asked.

“You’ve all poked fun at me or just ignored me about how big my boobs are,” Rachel said. “Mom, you told me to strut what I got. Dad, you know you’re a pervert. You told me I could get attention from any guy with my boobs, but the only attention I’ve gotten is with you.” she then looked at her tiny sister.

“And you also made fun of how big my boobs are. Well, now, it’s time for me to show you how big my boobs really are.” She smiled evilly and gave a chuckle, and she tilted the hand that held her tiny family members, allowing them to roll inside her cleavage.

All three of them were now stuck inbetween the two mountain-sized boobs. They looked up to see Rachel’s giant face looking down at them.

“Oh, mom, dad, big sis, I’ll bet you wish you hadn’t made fun of these big boobs now, do you?” she asked rhetorically. She then pushed the two huge melons together, squishing her family between them. She let out another laugh as she did so.

Once she let go, her boobs fell back down, bouncing back and forth and shaking her mom, dad and older sister around.

“Time to strut what I got,” she said, shaking her boobs back and forth again, this time with her shoulders. She was truly having fun doing this. It made her feel good.

“This is going to be so much fun,” she said. She then went into the living room. She almost forgot about the soup she had made her dad before he had shrunk down to size.

Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77

She went into the living room, making her boobs bounce as much as possible, before sitting on the couch and began to eat the soup and watch TV.

All the while, her tiny mom began begging her to let them out from between her boobs because it was so hard to breathe.

“What? You don’t want to breathe? Okay!” Rachel said, then pushed her boobs together for a moment before letting them fall back into place.

“Rachel please stop! Let us out!” her older sister exclaimed.

“Why should I? All you all have ever done was make fun of me and my boobs,” the giantess complained. “So I want to show you how big they really are.”

“We’re sorry, honey. We promise if you let us out, we’ll never make fun of you again,” her mom said. Rachel looked down at her tiny family still tucked in her cleavage, raising an eyebrow.

“Promise?” she asked. Her mom and sister nodded. “Dad?”

“You know I promise too, sweetheart,” he added. Rachel then took them all out from between her boobs and put them on the coffee table.

“Now we have to find out how to grow back to normal size,” her mom said to her giantess daughter, whose feet were next to them on the coffee table. She took them off and leaned in closer to her tiny family.

“I don’t know how to, mom,” she said.

“You’ve got to take us to a doctor. Someone’s got to know how to fix this,” her sister said.

“I don’t even know where the nearest doctor is. Plus I can’t drive,” Rachel said. Her mom was now getting irritated with her giant daughter’s excuses. It was as if she didn’t really want to help them.

“God damnit, Rachel! I swear to God, if you don’t help us, I’ll -” the giantess didn’t let her mom finish her rant before she picked her up with two fingers and lifted her to her face.

“You’ll what?” she asked.

“Stop! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” she cried.

“Yeah, you’re sorry, alright. A sorry excuse for a mother.” Rachel then opened her mouth and said “ahhhhhh.” Her mom screamed in fear.

“Please don’t eat me! I’m sorry!” she cried again. Rachel closed her mouth and chuckled.

“You’ve been calling me fat all these years, mom. How about I show you how fat, I am?” she asked. She then lifted her shirt enough so her bellybutton was showing. She then placed her mom in her cavernous bellybutton, deep enough where she couldn’t move her arms or legs.

“How fat am I, mom? You tell me,” Rachel said. She began jiggling her belly, making her mom feel like she was in the ocean during high tide, before she folded the folds in her belly, making it so her mom couldn’t breathe. She did that for just a few moments before she let go, letting her belly hang out as she lay back on the couch. She then picked her dad up with two fingers.

“Admit it, dad. You’re attracted to your daughter, aren’t you?” she asked the tiny man. He remained silent except for scared whimpers. “Aren’t you?!” the giantess raised her voice.

“Yes! Yes! I admit it! I’m attracted to you! I’m sorry, but I can’t get enough of those big boobs, honey!” he exclaimed as he began to cry. Rachel felt no remorse.

“It’s okay, dad. I understand you can’t help how you feel about someone,” she said in soft voice. “But I’m daughter, so you know this isn’t right.” She paused before speaking again. “Yet, it feels so good at the same time.” She placed her dad back in her cleavage and pushed her boobs together. “Hope you’re comfy in there.”

When Rachel looked back at the table, her sister was trying to run.

“Just where do you think you’re going?” she asked her tiny sister. She reached over the table and grabbed her with two fingers, bringing her to her face just as she did with her parents. “What to do with you…” she let out a chuckle.

“Rachel, please! You’ve got to get us help!” she begged. “We’re your family. You should be wanting to help us!”

“Why should I help any of you when all you’ve ever done was mock me? Make fun of me for how big I am? Well, look at me now,” the giantess remarked. “Now, where was I? Oh, yes. What to do with tiny little sister? Let’s see. Mom’s on Floor 1…”

She lowered her sister down to her bellybutton, where her mom was.

“Dad’s on Floor 2….” She lifted her sister over her cleavage, where she could see her dad squished between her sister’s boobs. “So that means you belong on Floor 3…” Rachel opened her mouth and brought her sister into it.

“Don’t eat me!” her sister yelled. Rachel wasn’t going to eat her, however. Instead, she placed her tiny sister in one of the rubber bands in her braces. She had bigger plans now that her whole family was in different parts of her body.

“You know, big sis. I’ve caught Derek staring at me a few times. I think tonight’s the night I take things to the next level,” Rachel said to her sister, who was now in her mouth. Her voice was so loud from the inside, it made her eardrums want to explode.

Wait. What had she said about Derek?

Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

Rachel knew Derek was supposed to be taking her sister out on a date that night, but that wasn’t going to happen either way. If she hadn’t shrunk, she wouldn’t have been able to go anyway because she was sick. Now, she wouldn’t be able to go because she was tiny and in her little sister’s giant mouth.

There was just one problem with that, however – she hadn’t told Derek she wouldn’t be able to make it. So when Derek came over to the house, he was surprised to see Rachel answer the door.

“Hi, Rachel. Is your sister home?” he asked.

“I’m sorry, Derek. I guess she forgot to tell you…she’s a little sick,” Rachel told him.

“Oh. Yeah, she never told me that,” he replied.

“That’s okay. I wanted to talk to you, anyway. Could you come in?” Rachel pulled Derek into the house by his arm and closed the door. She then led Derek to her room, closing that door behind them, as well.

“Listen. Let’s not fool each other. I know you stare at me when I wear tight shirts,” she said. “I don’t blame you, either, though.” She then pulled her shirt over her head. The bra she wore only covered her nipples. Derek felt his whole body warm up.

“Ummmm, Rachel,” he said. She placed a finger on his mouth and said ‘shhhh.’

“Come on, Derek. I know you like these big titties,” she said. she then grabbed at her bra straps and started bouncing her boobs up and down. Derek was sweating now. He had no idea what was going on, but he was liking it. Rachel could tell, too, because she noticed his boner.

“You want me to take care of that?” she asked, getting on her knees and grabbing at his penis. She even licked her teeth, her tongue riding over her sister.

“You’re my girlfriend’s sister…this isn’t right…” Derek said nervously as he backed away. Rachel followed by walking on her knees towards him.

“She won’t find out. Trust me,” she said seductively. “Besides…don’t you just looove these big titties?” she then pulled the tiny bra over her head, her bare boobs bouncing all over. Her nipples were erect, too – or so it seemed.

Hanging on to her nipple now was her microscopic dad. Rachel had started lactating and had taken her shirt and bra off so her dad could suck the milk out of her nipple. She then put her bra back on, squishing him against the nipple. Now he clung for dear life to his daughter’s nipple.

Derek gave in then. Rachel began unbuttoning and unzipping Derek’s jeans, taking them and his underwear off. Rachel then placed her boobs around his penis, rubbing them back and forth so he was titty-fucking her. She began to moan to turn him on more.

“You know you like it,” she said. She then motioned herself so Derek’s penis popped out from between her boobs and up to her mouth. She began sucking his dick.

Her sister looked on in horror as her younger, now bigger sister inserted her boyfriend’s penis in her mouth. It was under her as she hung from her the rubber band in her sister’s braces. She couldn’t believe her sister would go this far as to seduce her boyfriend.

She listened on as Rachel moaned while sucking the big dick in her mouth. Rachel added tongue to it, slupring and rolling her tongue all over the penis, licking her at times in the process.

There was just one thing left to do now.

Once Rachel was done sucking, she released the penis from her mouth and began to stroke it back and forth.

“You like these big titties? Huh?” she asked Derek aggressively as she stroked faster. As she stroked, her boobs bounced, rocking her dad’s world as he continued to cling on to his giant daughter’s nipple.

As she stroked, she slowly reached down into her bellybutton and plucked her mom out. She then placed her tiny mom on to Derek’s urethra.

Her mom looked on now as her giant daughter’s boobs jiggled as she stroked the giant man’s penis. She had no idea what was happening until it happened. All she could hear was her daughter telling the giant man to cum on her titties.

“Cum on my titties, daddy” were her exact words. Rachel stroked fast enough to the point where Derek finally shot cum right where Rachel wanted him to – all over her boobs. Her mom was now covered in cum and stuck to the big boobs she had been so jealous of.

“Good boy,” Rachel said, then began licking his penis clean. “We should do this again sometime. I’ll tell my sister you came by.” She then led him out of the house.

“That was fun, right, everyone?” she asked her tiny family members. She plucked her dad off her nipple and inbetween her cleavage with her mom. She then took her sister out of her mouth and placed her in her boobs, as well. “Family hug!” she pushed her boobs together one last time, crushing her entire family between the 38 DDDs her parents both said she should be happy God gave her.

She was certainly happy with it now. She had used them to get the best revenge of all.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12969