Trouble in Polydise by Teeny_teeny_tiny
Summary:

Francis' plans for a romantic evening with his girlfriend and boyfriend go awry.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Trans, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Polydise
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3671 Read: 6225 Published: April 05 2023 Updated: April 05 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Decided to post another story.  As always, reviews are appreciated.  Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy!

1. Plans Asunder by Teeny_teeny_tiny

2. Too Close to the Show by Teeny_teeny_tiny

3. Getting Laid by Teeny_teeny_tiny

Plans Asunder by Teeny_teeny_tiny

      Francis arrived home from work eager to begin setting up the bedroom for the evening.  He was running late as his car had broke down on the drive home and he had to catch a last minute bus.  Further complicated by the large bag of candles and rose petals he had been carrying. He wanted this night to be special for Susan and Will.  He took his time placing numerous rose petals on the bed and adorning the room with candles.  He finished lighting the candles and began stripping.  The others would be home soon and he wanted to be ready and waiting.  He placed his clothes in the walk in closet and sat down on the edge of the bed, cellphone in hand.  He placed his phone on the edge of the nightstand and bent down to open the bottom drawer.  Inside the “pleasure drawer” as it was known was a myriad of dildos, vibrators, cuffs, etc.  Francis sorted through the various items eventually finding what he was looking for, a small glass vial of liquid.  He had bought it some time prior, but hadn’t got around to making use of it.  Tonight was the night though.  The label on the side had some faded text that simply said “Matheson’s Pleasure Enhancer, hours of fun.”  Below that was a short text in much smaller print that appeared to be a list of possible side effects.  Francis figured it was some kind of stamina booster akin to any of those little pills that could be found at any convenience store.  Thinking of little else, he untwisted the cap, a strong smell of strawberries was noticeably pleasant, almost intoxicating.   He took a small gulp and consumed roughly a quarter of the vial.  "This is nothing more than some fruity water.  Oh well, at least it was only a few bucks,” Francis thought thinking he’d been given nothing more than a mere placebo.  He replaced the cap and placed the vial on the nightstand and began to relax.  No sooner had he taken a breath when a wave of dizziness began to overcome him.  He closed his eyes and felt himself pass out.  

      Francis came to lying on his back in a daze.  The first thing he noticed was the large blue surface he found himself resting on.  “Better the bed than the floor,” he thought to himself as he got himself focused.  “Oof, I wonder how long I was out.”  He looked towards the wall clock and noticed only a few minutes had passed.  Wait, the wall clock now appeared gigantic.  He began to take in the rest of his surroundings and discovered to his horror that he was no more than a mere speck on a now gargantuan sized bed.  His mind began racing, “I need to get to my phone.  How the hell am I going to do that?!”  His phone was still on the nightstand, but the normally narrow gap between it and the bed was far too great for him to risk jumping.  He had to make it over there somehow.   It was his literal call for help if he wanted to get out of this situation.  He looked around to see if there could possibly be any object he might be able to use to his benefit.  To his surprise, he noticed that one of the pillows was askew and the corner was providing a makeshift bridge over to the nightstand.  He couldn’t believe his luck, he quickly made his way to the pillow.  When he got there, he noticed the corner didn’t fully extend over the gap.  He would still have to jump, but at least it wouldn’t be impossible.  He climbed onto the pillow and tediously began making his way over.  It was an extra soft down pillow, so traversing it was like walking in fresh snow at times.  It was a long way to fall, especially at this size.  As he made his way to the edge he could feel the pillow corner begin to buckle under his weight.  It was now or never; he sprinted towards the edge best as he could and jumped just as the “ground” beneath him gave way.  It wasn’t a very good jump, as he had just barely managed to grab the edge of the nightstand  and was now hanging for dear life.  Using all of his available strength; he hoisted himself up and collapsed in a heap, catching his breath and just relieved he hadn’t fallen into the void.  

      Not wanting to waste any time, he collected himself and his thoughts and started towards his phone.  The phone was nearly as thick as he was now tall.  He had no clue how he was going to manipulate the screen as he climbed on.  Without warning his phone suddenly vibrated to life.  He fell on his hands and knees amidst the shaking.  He desperately tried to get to the giant green icon and somehow answer the call.  He was suddenly aware of another kind of motion apart from the shaking.  With every pulse, the entire phone was moving over the edge.  He scrambled on all fours, trying to get back on the nightstand.  The phone was now beginning to tilt as he made it to the side and jumped.  The phone slid off the nightstand and fell into the space between.  Francis collapsed in despair at the sight.  “What am I going to do now,” he wondered.  Apart from himself, there was nothing on the nightstand except for a lamp and the vial he had set down earlier.  He walked to the vial and was finally able to take in what the rest of the label had said.  “Shrinking effects are only temporary.  Resizing in an unsafe place could result in bodily injury.  Always be mindful of dosage/duration ratios.”  This was followed table of figures showing various shrinking durations.  Having taken the dosage he had, he would remain this way for somewhere between 2-4 hours.  Francis was relieved to know he wasn’t stuck like this forever, but could he possibly hold on for that long?  Just then he could hear the sound of the bedroom door opening.

Too Close to the Show by Teeny_teeny_tiny

      Francis ran for cover behind the vial as the door swung open.  He couldn’t be certain either Susan or Will wouldn’t crush him like a common insect if he were seen at his size.  Maybe all he just had to do was wait it out.  2-4 hours wasn’t that long, just play it safe and remain out of sight.  “Wow, looks like Francis went all out tonight,” Susan said to Will as they entered the room.  “Yeah, he sure spoils us sometimes,” Will replied, “are you sure he’s home? I didn’t see his car.”  “Oh shit,” thought Francis, “they don’t know about the car.”  “Maybe he forgot something and had to step out for minute,” Susan suggested, “though, it’s not like him to leave the house with a bunch of lit candles.  Maybe he wants to watch us from the closet for a while?  In any case, I’m sure he’ll be along shortly.  Look, even the pleasure drawer is open, he couldn’t be too far.  Come on, he won’t mind if we get started without him.  Let’s give him a real sight to behold when he shows up.”  Susan and will softly embraced each other and began to make out.  It wasn’t long before they paused and gave each other a look that only said one thing.  “I want you and I want you now.”

      Susan sat on the edge of the bed with Will standing before her.  By now, Francis was looking around the side of the vial to observe what was going on.  Though he was terrified, he couldn’t help but be in awe of the sight before him.  His giant girlfriend and boyfriend starting to get it on in front of his tiny form.  He began to become aroused as Susan and will continued.   Will reached down and gently pulled Susan’s t-shirt off over her head revealing only a bra barely large enough to contain Susan’s ample CCC sized breasts.  Will discarded the shirt to the floor and reached behind to unclasp Susan’s bra.  As he did so, Susan reached up to begin undoing the buttons on Will’s shirt.  One at a time, she slowly revealed Will’s solid pecs and worked her way down exposing his Greek godlike abs before removing his shirt entirely.  Francis was now rock hard at the sight of their topless bodies and began walking closer to the bed to get the best view he could, carelessly coming closer to the edge.  Susan lay back on the bed and kicked off her sandals allowing Will to undo and remove her booty shorts and panties revealing her well groomed bush and pussy.  Will removed his own denim shorts and underwear proudly showing off his tdick to Susan.  Susan slid back fully resting on the bed and will climbed on top of her.  They began passionately kissing again before Will began  moving down Susan’s body.  He started with some gentle pecks at her neck before moving to her soft, pink nipples.  He placed his mouth over her right nipple and began to suck.  Susan began to moan softly.  Not wanting to play favorites, Will moved to Susan’s other nipple before moving on.  Will performed a skillful dance of his tongue using Susan’s flat, yet soft tummy as his dance floor.  Susan giggled with delight at the sensations this caused her and began writhing her body.  Will continued his journey, spreading Susan’s legs before resting his head between her thighs.  

      Francis was now fully entranced at the scene before him.  He always enjoyed watching Will eat Susan out, but something about being a tiny voyeur to it all made it all the more exciting.  He imagined himself helping stimulate Susan’s clit while Will continued going down on her.  "Well, might as well have a little fun.  They already think I'm watching," Francis thought as he began to stroke himself.  Will began going to town on Susan.  Will started off slowly, moving up and down Susan’s pussy lips then plunging his tongue into her.  She started to moan louder and the intensity with which she writhed her body increased.  Will wasn’t holding back any further, he pressed his face harder into Susan’s pussy and stiffened his tongue as much as he could.  He hit Susan’s sweet spot causing her to thrash her body just as Francis achieved an orgasm of his own.  Susan’s hand violently struck the side of the nightstand sending everything, including Francis, flying.  Francis screamed as loud as possible but all of his sounds were drowned out by Susan’s own orgasmic moans.  Francis sailed over the edge and fell for what seemed like an eternity to him, though in reality it couldn’t have been more than a second.  The last thing Francis could remember was the sight of all the brightly colored toys in the pleasure drawer racing up to meet him.  Everything went dark for him upon entering the drawer and somehow managed to fall into one of the toys.  “Sweetie!  You need to be more careful, you almost broke another lamp,” said a surprised Will.  “Sorry darling,” Susan replied, “you just know how to push the right buttons and I can’t help it.”  Will returned his face to hers and they resumed kissing, not knowing of what had just happened to their now tiny boyfriend.

Getting Laid by Teeny_teeny_tiny

      Francis was uncertain as to where he had landed.  Though the drawer was open, not much light made filtered to his location.  All he could be certain of was that he was in some kind of silicone shaft.  “Thank goodness, I must’ve landed in a cock sleeve,” thinking to himself.  This was a comforting thought as there would be no chance of either Susan or Will using it if he wasn’t there.  The only thing he had to worry about was it being shifted around if they were to look for another toy.  He was aghast at his own stupidity.  “How could I possibly have let myself walk so close to the edge like that?!”  He decided to take a moment and catch his breath.  He had to find a way out of the drawer at some point, but he figured he had some time to plan his next course of action.

      Will was now straddling Susan on the bed.  He caressed his hands slowly along her torso, playfully fondling her breasts in the process.  Their eyes met and Will gave a quick glance towards the pleasure drawer which was met by a slow nod and a smile from Susan, they didn’t always need words to express their intentions.  Will reached into the drawer and first pulled out a small butt plug and held it up for Susan to see.  Susan smiled, but slowly shook her head in response.  Will set the plug aside and went back to the drawer, this time pulling out a larger than average sized alien dildo and held it up.  Again, Susan shook her head, but her smile grew larger which signaled to Will that he was getting warmer.  Will’s smile got bigger too as he knew which toy to grab next.

      Francis could hear the noise of the other toys being moved.  While a bit concerning, he figured it was best to stay put.  His silicone cocoon of sorts would provide some padding should he be jostled around.  Then, he began to take notice of the dark shadow that loomed above him moving closer.  “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, this isn’t a cock sleeve, its a…”  There wasn’t time to finish that thought as Will’s fingers grasped the toy in his hand and lifted it from the drawer.  Francis had no choice but to go along with the ride as Will held the ovipositor up for Susan to see.  Susan’s smile grew wide with excitement as she nodded in approval.  Keeping the ovipositor in his hand, Will turned around and lowered himself on Susan’s face as though they were going to 69.  Susan promptly got to work on Will’s boypussy as Will bent forward, inserting the tip of the ovipositor into Susan’s pussy with one hand and retrieving a bottle of lube with the other.

Francis was terrified as one end of what was supposed to be a sanctuary was plunged into Susan’s depths.  He could begin to feel her warmth and had to fight against sliding “inside.”  He could feel the pulse of her heartbeat resonating through the ovipositor as he began to scramble back towards the open end.  Just as he thought he stood a chance of escaping to freedom, his view of the open air in front of him was replaced by the sight of a massive open top of a bottle of lube.  “WILL DON’T!  WILL, PLEASE! I’M HERE, HELP ME!!!”  Francis shouted in vain trying to make himself known.  Even if Will hadn’t been eliciting his own moans and small whelps of pleasure he was getting from Susan’s own display of oral mastery, he likely wouldn’t have heard Francis’ screams of desperation.  He put the tip of the lube bottle into the ovipositor and squeezed.  An unholy amount of green alien lube struck Francis directly and sent him back down the silicone shaft that had become his personal hell.  Despite the torrent that had just been unleashed upon him, Francis had managed to remain on the surface of the deepening pool.  He knew he was lucky for having not drowned, but the relief was short lived as his surroundings grew completely dark.  Will was now inserting the first egg into the shaft.

      Francis could only look on helplessly in terror as the massive orb began moving towards him.  His mind began to race as he took a big breath of air hoping he somehow wouldn’t drown in the thick goo.  He could hardly see in the darkness, but tried to position himself at the tip of the egg.  This, he hoped would be the quickest way to get into Susan’s pussy so he could hopefully breathe again.  He could feel a sudden change in temperature as the egg reached the tip of the ovipositor and he now found himself inside of Susan.  The air was heavy with the unmistakable aroma of feminine arousal.  He was no longer submerged in the pool of goo, but stubbornly remained adhered to the egg.  The space around him was growing tighter as Will worked a second and third egg into Susan.  When the third egg had slipped inside he looked back at Susan, “feeling adventurous,” he inquired.  Susan’s eyes grew wide and she nodded with enthusiasm.  Will inserted a fourth and fifth egg and Susan squealed in ecstasy.  Will was starting to find it hard to focus as Susan had been slowly building him up and easing off repeatedly.  Once the last egg was inside, Will removed the ovipositor and got to work on Susan’s clit.  Both of them always enjoyed a good old fashioned 69 and this time brought an extra element with Susan holding onto a clutch of eggs.

      Francis was finding it more difficult to breathe as the already tight space around him grew even tighter as each additional egg was deposited inside.  He found himself firmly wedged up against Susan's cervix even before the fourth egg, much less the fifth egg joined the fold.  He wondered if this torture he had brought upon himself would ever come to an end and began to struggle harder than he ever had up to now.  Unknowingly, providing extra stimulation for Susan in the process.  He could only imagine what was happening on the outside as he could feel Susan starting to buck her hips in response to Francis' actions.  Will and Susan began moving their bodies in rhythm as they went down on one another.  Expertly working in tandem, the intensity between the two only increased as they brought each other to the brink.  Francis suddenly felt the pressure around him greatly increase as Susan’s muscles began to contract.  He prepared himself for the end as he was certain there was no chance in hell he’d make it through this.  Susan and Will both screamed as they came simultaneously with Will holding Susan’s legs open.  Susan effortlessly expelled her entire clutch as Will looked on in awe.  When the moment had passed, Will simply continued to lay on top of Susan, resting his head on one of her thighs.  Both of them liked to bathe in the afterglow for a bit.   “Well done, sweetie.  That was your biggest clutch yet,” Will proudly stated.  “You weren’t exactly half bad yourself, stud," Susan responded through heavy, panting breaths.  "By the way, was one of those eggs secretly a small vibrator?  Something was tickling and really had me going."  "Can't say that one of them was, sweetie.  But I'll definitely remember that for a future time," Will winked.

      Francis was disoriented, everything that had just happened was nothing more than a blur to him.  Amazingly enough, he was still stuck to the egg, barely able to move his arms in the mixture of goo and now, Susan's cum.  He was definitely bruised, but not broken.  The brightness was a sight to behold as it meant he had made it out.  He had no intention of staying put though.  He didn’t want to get caught up in Susan and Will’s passion again if they decided to go for round two.  He started struggling in earnest as he tried to pry his body off of the egg.  Will noticed a slight motion out of the corner of his eye and decided to take a closer look.  “Oh my god!  Susan, look at this!”  Will carefully picked up the egg and brought it before Susan’s face, “it’s Francis!”  “What do you mean it’s Francis,” Susan asked in bewilderment.  “Look, he’s super tiny and stuck to your egg.”  Despite the exhaustion, Francis managed to cry out for help to his giant lovers.  "Oh my god," Susan gasped.  Her eyes grew wide as she inhaled sharply and placed her hand to her mouth, "do you think that he was, you know..." and pointed towards her crotch.  "Maybe he's your mystery tickler," Will chuckled.  Will looked back at Francis and spoke as soft as he could so Francis' ears wouldn't be hurt.  "Listen honey, we're really sorry.  If we had known, we would've been far more careful.  Was this supposed to be your surprise?"  Francis gazed at Will's face, taking in the sight of his beautiful, crystal blue eyes and freckled cheeks.  He was too weak at this point to utter a response, though he managed to turn to face Susan and see the concern in her chestnut colored eyes.  The whole ordeal was over now, for the first time Francis felt truly safe as Susan and Will now knew of his predicament.  “Looks like he got laid in more ways than one tonight,” Susan giggled.  “Poor little guy, he’s tired.  Why don’t we all go get cleaned up and let him tell us his side of the story.”   The three lovers, now happily reunited went off to the bathroom together to wash.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12936