A Reunion of Revenge by Teeny_teeny_tiny
Summary: Graham returns to his college town for the first time in years.  His day takes a drastic turn when he has a chance encounter with an ex-friend with only one thing on her mind.
Categories: Entrapment, Couples, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6705 Read: 11096 Published: March 22 2023 Updated: March 22 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my first story, hope you enjoy.  Any constructive criticism is always welcome.

1. A Chance Encounter by Teeny_teeny_tiny

2. Into the Panties by Teeny_teeny_tiny

3. Lunch Downtown by Teeny_teeny_tiny

4. Scrub a Dub by Teeny_teeny_tiny

5. Enter Lars by Teeny_teeny_tiny

A Chance Encounter by Teeny_teeny_tiny

“My, how some things don’t change,”  Graham thought to himself as he strolled along the beach.  This was the first time he had been back to Seaview in six years.  This was where he had spent his university years.  He hadn’t much reason to visit for sometime as all of the friends he had made had all since moved away to the places their respective careers had taken them.  This year was different though, he decided it was time to take a step back from his usual globetrotting adventure type vacations and just do something a little more laid back for a change.  Checking out his old stomping grounds seemed just the thing to do.  The day had been nice since flying in earlier that morning.  First order of business, seeing if the old diner was still there.  If it was, he knew he’d be munching down the best waffles in town for breakfast.  Sure enough, the place was still around and busy as ever and the food was as good as it ever was.  After breakfast came a casual stroll through campus.  “Incredible” he thought, “there’s no construction of any kind going on.”  Throughout his years as a student he couldn’t remember a time where some new building was being built or an old building undergoing a major renovation.  And now here was the final result of all that work before his very eyes.  Having completed a look through of the new student union building, Graham walked the block and a half off campus to his old house.  There it was, the place he called home and had shared with several other students who came and went over the years.  It was nice to see that the two tree stumps that had been carved into a dragon and a castle were still intact.  The exterior color had since changed, but otherwise it looked just the same.  From there, it was on to the beach.  Being that it was the off season, the beach was seemingly deserted despite the nice weather.  A few folks here and there out for their morning walks, but even then there couldn’t have been more than a half dozen people total out including himself.   Yet; with all these places revisited came back the memories of Lars and Carrie.


Graham had met Lars once semester when they happened to take the same foreign language class.  Though they didn’t really get to know one another until sometime later when they had been paired off for a class assignment.  Initially bonding over a shared interest in marijuana like many students, they became fast friends.  It wasn’t long before they would be hanging out during whatever free time they had between classes and jobs.  Carrie came into the mix the following semester when she and Lars met in an English class and started dating.  From then on it was largely the three of them; getting stoned in Lars’ basement, nature hikes, barbecues, beach days, they did everything together.  It hadn’t been all happy times though.  Graham was too dense to realize it at the time, but over the years he had made a number of inappropriate advances towards Carrie.  Graham hadn’t acted out of maliciousness or jealousy, nor had he meant to make Carrie feel uncomfortable in the ways he had.  In his eyes, Carrie had managed to gain more of Graham’s trust in the intervening years and he had slowly began confiding more to her over Lars when it came to certain things like his own insecurities.  To Lars’ and Carrie’s eyes, it was as though Graham had been trying to seduce her.  Things had ultimately come to a head when during a reunion of the trio after Graham finished school, Graham had the audacity to propose a threesome.  An argument broke out and though no yelling or physical violence of any type occurred, Lars and Carrie unceremoniously threw Graham out on the spot and all communication had stopped then and there.  That night, coincidentally, had been the last time Graham had been in Seaview.  Graham didn’t understand at first, but six years of self-reflection and some degree of therapy had provided much clarity during that time.  Graham truly did feel sorry for how he treated what were two very important people in his life.  He wanted to apologize and had attempted to reach out a few times, but neither Carrie or Lars’ old phone numbers or email addresses were still valid and despite the passage of time, Graham still found himself blocked on what social media the two of them had.  He considered walking over to their old house to see if there might be a slim chance they still lived there, but decided against it.  “No sense in dwelling in the past” Graham thought to himself as he continued along the beach.  Without warning he heard someone call out “Graham!” from behind him.  He turned around and was suddenly caught off guard by what he saw, it was Carrie.


“Carrie?!  Wow, this is a most unexpected surprise,” said Graham almost stumbling over his words.  “How…how are you?  You’re literally the last person I expected to…”  Graham’s words were quickly cut off when Carrie reached in to her purse and pulled out what looked to be a taser.  “Carrie! What are you doing?!  Please don’t…”  Graham suddenly found himself enveloped in a bright, bluish-white light and began feeling dizzy.  When the light disappeared and dizziness subsided Graham slowly began to regain his senses.  “Where in the fucking hell am I,” he thought. “Did a tent collapse on me or something?:  Graham was completely surrounded by a soft fabric and near darkness.  Coming from somewhere, he could hear Carrie’s distinctive laughter, only it seemed to be amplified somehow.  Fumbling on his hands and knees he made is way towards what appeared to be the brightest and really only light source he could see.  His eyes took a moment adjusting to the sudden brightness when he got there.  When he finally could see again, he nearly fainted at the sight.  Two giant feet, slowly he looked up and just beyond two supple breasts he could see Carrie’s giant face smirking down at him.  “Well, well, look who came crawling back to town,” Carrie said mockingly.  It dawned on Graham that Carrie didn’t pull out a taser, she had pulled out some sort of size ray and used it on him.  The “tent” that had collapsed on him was in fact, his shirt and he had just crawled out of the sleeve opening.  He figured he was about four, maybe five inches tall at this point.  Looking up at Carrie he tried calling out, but one of her giant hands quickly came swooping down to grab him.  Graham screamed in terror as this giantess overpowered him like nothing and grasped him in her giant fingers.  Vertigo set in, with the sudden change in altitude.  What was mere inches off the ground to Carrie now suddenly seemed like fifty feet to the now completely naked Graham.  “What are you going to do to me?!”  Carrie remained silent and quickly stuffed Graham into her purse.  Once that was done she scooped up his clothes, threw them in the nearest dumpster and made haste to the nearest changing room.  First, making sure no one else was present, Carrie slipped into one of the stalls, stripped down to her bra and panties and sat on the bench.  The shaking of the purse and lack of any light inside made it impossible for Graham to stay on his feet.  His only hope was that any of the giant sized items now surrounding him wouldn’t shift and pin him down.  Or worse, crush him entirely.  Outside, he could hear the sound of a door opening and closing and the chaotic motion of the purse came to a stop.  The vertigo feeling set in again as Graham felt the purse get lowered to the ground.  Then a harsh light shone into the purse as it was opened up again. 

Into the Panties by Teeny_teeny_tiny

Graham could do nothing but look up to see Carrie grinning at him, snickering.  “Carrie! What the fucking hell?!”  “SILENCE LITTLE MAN,” Carrie boomed.  “Don’t for one moment think I forgot about the things you did.” “Carrie, you don’t understand.”  Graham took a big gulp and began to tremble as Carrie’s hand swiftly entered the purse and she flicked him with her index finger.  The wind was knocked out of Graham instantly and he found himself wrapped in Carrie’s grasp once again.  The pain from the flick left Graham in anguish, barely able to breathe.  Once she was certain Graham was mostly immobilized, Carrie opened her hand and Graham was splayed out in her upraised palm.  “I always knew you were a creep who wanted nothing but my body.  Well, now you’re going to get it.  Dazed, Graham had no clue what she could’ve possibly meant by those words.  He could hardly look at those emerald green eyes of hers.  Eyes of innocence he had always thought, but now they gazed upon his tiny form like daggers.  With her free hand, Carrie reached down and lowered her panties down to her calves then once again grabbed the shrink ray and fired it upon Graham.  Unlike the first time, Graham was aware of the change in size taking place.  Everything around him growing larger.  He could feel Carrie’s skin beneath him becoming more rough the more he dwindled in size.  When Carrie finally finished using the ray, Graham found himself at what he thought couldn’t be more than a quarter inch tall.  “Now for a little fun,” thought Carrie to herself, proudly.  Ignoring Graham’s protests she lowered her hand, tipped it and deposited Graham in her panties.  To Graham, everything was moving so fast it made it impossible to get his bearings.  “No, stop!  PLEASE FUCKING STOP,” he shouted as he fell into the void.  “This is it, I’m a goner,” thought Graham.  Then, as quickly as he began falling, Graham found himself bouncing face down on a soft material almost like a trampoline.  Once he came to a stop he rolled onto his back.  All he could see now were Carrie’s bent knees and the ceiling above him.  It was at this moment Carrie stood up and Graham’s view of the ceiling was replaced by Carrie’s now titanic, clean-shaven pussy.  Terrified as he was, Graham couldn’t help being awestruck at the scope of Carrie’s beauty.  He had always imagined what Carrie looked like under her clothes.   “No time to talk now little man, I have someplace to be.”  Graham, caught by the sudden upward motion of Carrie’s panties didn’t even have time to scream as Carrie’s pussy rushed to meet him.  Graham’s foot became tangled in the fabric as he felt himself being pressed up against the folds of Carrie’s labia when the panties were adjusted to their final position, the smell nearly unbearable.  Trapped and unable to move between Carrie’s soft, warm flesh and the fabric of her panties, Graham resigned himself to the current situation and nervously awaited what was next.  As Carrie put her clothes back on she could feel the tiny man twitching ever so slightly, which in turn made her tingle with immense pleasure.  The power she now held over him was exhilarating.  “All is going to plan,” she thought to herself with a beaming smile as she left the changing room to continue her day.

Lunch Downtown by Teeny_teeny_tiny

Apart from the rhythm of her walking and the occasional muffled street noises, Graham had no idea what was going on outside of his new prison.  Carrie walked to a nearby sidewalk cafe where she was meeting her best friend Anya for lunch.  Anya was already at the cafe sitting at a table.  “Hey Anya!”  “Hey Carrie!”  Graham could tell Carrie was talking to someone, but he had no idea who it could be.  Anya rose from the table and the two women embraced in a bear hug.  Graham found himself at the mercy of the embrace as he suddenly felt like he was in a trash compactor.  His surroundings may have been soft, but the force acting on them was tremendous.  He was unable to breathe for what seemed like an eternity until Carrie ended the hug.  A sigh of relief came over Graham as the pressure eased and Carrie sat down.  For the first time in a while, everything around him had stopped moving and he could finally take stock of his situation.  When carrie sat down the bit of fabric he was attached to loosened some from Carrie’s pussy.  This allowed him the tiniest bit more freedom of motion.  “Now, where do I go from here,” he thought.


“So Carrie, when does Lars finally come home,” asked Anya inquisitively.  “In just a few hours, I can’t wait.  It’s been too long.”  Lars worked in construction and had been away on a project for the last four and a half months.  The remote location of the job prohibited most digital communication much less any ability for Lars to break away for a couple of days in order to visit.  Carrie missed him, she missed his warmth in the bed, his ocean blue eyes, his rock hard six-pack and chest, but most of all she missed that eight inch cock of his.  Four and a half months was a long time for the two of them to be apart and though her assortment of toys at home was adequate, it was no substitution for the man himself.  But today was the day of his triumphant return and the mere thought of the tiny man trapped in her panties that was once her husband’s ex-best friend only increased her excitement.

     Graham initially tried to free his foot from the fabric but only had limited success.  He reached his arms upward trying to grab a hold of anything with which to pull himself free, but it was hard to see in the dark.  Unbeknownst to him, his movements were stimulating Carrie’s clit.  Slowly the area around him grew more moist as he became an accidental sex toy for the woman who had done this to him.  Carrie began to sweat slightly as the tingle she felt before continued to grow.  A ripple of pleasure now began to reverberate throughout her nether regions.  “Honey, you’d better stop thinking about Lars and focus on what we’re talking about.  I mean look at you, you’re getting flushed with just the thought of him getting home,” said Anya.  “Ye…yeah,” responded Carrie trying to hide the fact that she was a little out of breath from the sensations she’d just felt.  While she didn’t necessarily want it to stop, she had to that putrid little man his place.  Without hesitation, Carrie began squeezing her legs together.  She didn’t apply full force, she just needed enough to keep him quiet for a moment.  “Excuse me, Anya I’d better use the ladies room.”  “Go right ahead, splash some cold water on your face and refocus.” 

      Carrie made her way quickly to the ladies room, sat down in a stall and pulled her panties down again.  They were a little damp from what had just taken place and there was that little maggot stuck to the bottom.  Barely moving and still in a daze from being given the squeeze between her titanic thighs.  “Alright you little shit,” Carrie whispered trying not to draw any attention to herself should anyone else be present.  “For that little stunt you’re going to need to be punished. By all means I should outright crush or swallow you right now, but I need you alive for later.”  Graham was terrified beyond all reason at this point.  The look of unbridled rage on Carrie’s face was palpable.  He had pissed her off and he was about to suffer the consequences for it.  He watched in horror as her massive digit moved towards him.  “CARRIE, I’M SORRY!!!!!”  “It’s too late, little man.  You’re mine now,” Carrie said in a menacing tone as she skillfully dabbed her fingertip in the puddle of vaginal secretions. She then proceeded to use it as an adhesive to remove Graham from her panties.  Held firmly in place by the sticky substance.  Carrie again had a free hand with which to utilize the size ray.  Only this time, he could feel himself growing slightly larger.  “Can’t risk losing you in there completely,” she said playfully.  Before Graham could even get a word in edgewise Carrie took her finger and inserted him head first into her now wide-open asshole, leaving only his feet out so as not to lose him.  For Graham, this was the worst fate possible.  He would’ve rather been swallowed than be subjected to this torture.   He had no idea how long he would be here.  It was miserably hot and what little air he could get was foul.  Carrie finished up in the stall, as she stood up Graham could feel her asshole clenching tighter around him making it harder to breathe.  Carrie continued on, getting washed up and returned to the table where Anya had been patiently waiting.  When Carrie sat back down, her asshole loosened it’s grip on Graham just so slightly.  It didn’t matter at this point though.  The pressure and foul air had taken their toll and Graham blacked out.  “Feeling better Carrie?  “Yeah, just had to cool off.  This unfulfilled need for something physical has been rough.  Lars isn’t going to know what hit him when he gets home.”  “I can’t begin to imagine how hard it must be being away from your man as long as you have.  What do you have in store for him?”  “Let’s just say I’m going to indulge him in a little role-play fantasy that he’s talked about before.  I even got a special new toy earlier today for just the occasion,” Carrie said delightedly.  “Sounds like a good time, care to indulge in any of the details?”  “Not this time,” Carrie shook her head coyly.  “This one’s just for Lars and I.  Should’ve done it a long time ago really.  Better now than never!  Honestly, he couldn’t have picked a better day.  As you know, we’ve been wanting to start a family for some time, but just haven’t had any luck.  I’m feeling lucky tonight.”  “Why is that, Carrie?”  “My ovulation is at a peak today, and we’re both ready for action.  We’re going to go at it like rabbits all…night…long,” Carrie proudly declared to Anya.  “I’d better not keep you then,” Anya said in response. She couldn’t help but feel a little envious of her friend at the same time.  The two women finished their meal, parted ways and Carrie excitedly returned home for the evening’s events.

End Notes:


Scrub a Dub by Teeny_teeny_tiny

Graham slowly regained consciousness, finding himself on a what appeared to be a white table.  The surface was odd though, it felt neither wood, metal or plastic.  His whole body ached and he seemed unable to move.  It was quite humid, this place wherever it was.  “Oh, for fuck’s sake,” he moaned, “I’ve gotta lay off the hard stuff.”  He tried in vain to remember the previous night’s events, but all he could immediately recall were vague pieces of a long nightmare.  He tried again to move, but his torso and legs wouldn’t budge.  Lifting his head to try and get a view of his surroundings, he saw the source of his immobility.  Two giant rubber bands held him firmly in place.  One below his knees, the other across his chest.  That’s when it hit him.  It wasn’t a nightmare, this was real.  Carrie had done this to him and the memories of the whole ordeal came flooding back.  “That psycho BITCH!”   “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT?!  Carrie stood topless above him, her ample breasts on full display.  Bending over, she moved her face closer and closer to him with a devilish grin.  She placed a fingertip on Graham’s face keeping him silent.  “Now look here you little turd.  Which is exactly what you are since you DID come out of my asshole earlier.  Here is what’s going to happen.  Lars will be getting home soon so I have to get us ready.”  With the hand that silenced him Graham could feel her grasp tighten.  “Time to clean up.”  Graham suddenly realized what it was he was bound to; it wasn’t a table at all but a bar of soap.  “First a toy, now a cleaning aid, what could possibly be next?” he pondered.  There was no time for that now, Carrie had already got a hot shower going and was stepping under the head.  Graham could only hold his breath and hope for dear life as Carrie began scrubbing her body with the soap.  She started at her shoulders and worked her way down.  As she passed the soap over her breast, she pressed her nipple into Graham’s face.  “Suck it, loser” she demanded.  Graham complied with her request amidst the torrents of water and suds.  What would’ve been a dream come true in another reality was now a living hell.  The trauma of it all caused something in his brain to finally snap; the long forgotten misplaced feelings of anger and betrayal returned and the years of therapy were gone.  He now felt renewed with a new sense of determination for only one thing on his mind, his own revenge.  “I’m already on a one way ticket to hell anyway, I’m taking them down with me.”  


Before he got into therapy, Graham had envisioned  his own plan of revenge against Carrie and Lars.  His plan had already gone so far as to the first stages of execution.  In fact, it was WHY Carrie even had a size changing ray in the first place.  Now here she was, playing right into the trap Graham had set years earlier.  “Just need to play my cards right,” Graham thought to himself as he actually began to enjoy suckling on Carrie’s huge nipple.  Carried continued on with her wash, gliding the soap over her firm yet soft to the touch stomach.  Graham began to get a rock hard erection of his own.  Carrie began to feel this and instantly pulled the soap away from her body.  Holding the soap up to her face she could see Graham’s hard on for herself.  “Starting to enjoy this are we?  Well I can’t be having that, this is about MY pleasure after all.”  Carrie used a finger from her free hand and gave Graham a hard flick right in his balls.  The pain hit Graham like a freight train.  He wanted to contort his body, but he was held firm by the rubber bands and unable to do so.  Carrie squealed in delight at the look of anguish on his face.  She placed the bar of soap between her ass cheeks and began scrubbing vigorously, laughing as she did so. Graham struggled to catch his breath through the chaotic back and forth motion.  The motion eventually ceased and he listened as Carrie shut off the shower and exited.  


Carrie placed the soap next to the bathroom sink, wrapped a towel around herself and went into what Graham could only assume was the bedroom.  Graham wasn’t sure of how much time had passed.  Certainly enough that the soap had dried out leaving his body coated in a hardened film.  Carrie returned now wearing nothing but a full body fishnet.  She finally removed Graham from his bonds and held him in her clenched fist.  “Better hold your breath,” she said as she positioned him under the tap and turned on the water full blast.  “I need you squeaky clean.  Can’t have any soap fucking up my insides now can I?”  Once certain he was free of any soap, she removed him from under the tap and set him on the countertop.  Graham fell to his knees and looked up at her face.  “CARRIE, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!” he screamed feigning desperation.  She knocked him onto his back and pointed the ray at him once again.  Graham felt himself once again dwindle in size.  Once finished, she placed him on one of her finger tips.  “Aright you pathetic little worm,” she said in a both playful yet menacing tone.  “I’ve been waiting for this all day.  Lars is going to be home any minute now and you are going to get the threesome you always wanted.  The only thing is, once it’s over you’ll be dead.”  Graham faked a gulp of terror continuing to let Carrie speak.  “You’re going into my pussy and when Lars gets here, he’s going to jackhammer you into a pulp and drown your remains in cum.”  Carrie didn’t waste any further time.  She returned to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.  Slowly she opened her legs and held the fingertip with Graham between them.  There it was again, that gorgeous pussy only inches from his face.  Graham watch in anticipation as Carrie used her other hand to part her lips.  He could now feel himself moving towards her gape.  Body heat radiating from everywhere.  He couldn’t believe his luck.  THIS is exactly where he wanted to be going for his plan to work.  “I hope she places me deep,” he said to himself as he passed her lips and glimpsed the outside world for what was likely the last time. 

      Carrie’s finger plunged into the depths, taking Graham with it.  It wasn’t long before he caught a glimpse of the goal of the next stage of his plan, Carrie’s cervix.  Graham was delighted at what he saw when he was able to view her cervix in full view.  “I can’t believe she’s ovulating!  This is going better than I ever could’ve imagined.”  Carrie’s finger suddenly rotated and he found himself landing in a puddle of Carrie’s natural lubricant only an arm’s length from his prize.  “Absolutely perfect,” he thought.  “Time for action.”  Carrie removed her finger from inside of her and felt the tingle of the tiny Graham wiggling around.  Just then, she could hear the sound of a key unlocking the front door.  Lars was home and Carrie quickly settled into final position on the bed.  “I never imagined revenge could be this sweet,” she thought eagerly awaiting the opening of the bedroom door.

Enter Lars by Teeny_teeny_tiny

Lars had been driving home for a good portion of the afternoon.  If he had really wanted, he could’ve been back late the previous night but had decided against it because he wanted as much energy as possible for his arrival.  He knew that Carrie was going to be ready for action from the moment he walked in.  This was confirmed via a text he had received during an extra long red light.  It was a selfie of Carrie in a fishnet captioned :”Come straight to the bedroom, I’ll be waiting. ;)”  “I’m 10mins away,” he responded just as the light turned green.  He was no less ready than she was.  He wanted to pound her petite little body into the next century.  He pulled into the driveway, parked, then he strolled gleefully to the front door, unlocked it, and stepped inside.  Though he knew Carrie would be waiting for him, he playfully took his time getting to the bedroom.  Starting to shed his clothes in the process. Carrie would get hot off of the anticipation of waiting.  He was right about that; as Carrie held place on the bed, her level of excitement seemed to grow.  This was exacerbated by the actions of the tiny inside of her.  “It’s a real shame, that little bastard is actually doing an amazing job,”  she thought.  She could feel her cervix tingling in ways not even Lars had made possible and found herself becoming lost in the bliss of it all; quivering every so often in response to her stimulation, completely unaware of what her prey was actually doing in there.

Not knowing how long Carrie would remain still nor how long he had before Lars came poking around, Graham sprang into overtime.  Mission success was dependent upon completion of at least phase one of his plan and he got to work.  “TIME FOR A LITTLE MICROSURGERY YOU FUCKING PSYCHO CUNT!!!” he screamed.  Graham approached the swollen cervix, reached in his mouth and pulled out a false tooth.  The tooth was actually a miniature laser he needed to complete the task at hand.  In fact, several of Graham's teeth were false to provide the necessary tools for his mission.  It was fortunate Carrie positioned her body the way she did.  The cervix was at the bottom of the cavity facing up.  This meant he wouldn’t fight against gravity to stay near his target and accidentally slipping out would be less of a concern.  Picking a point on the edge of Carrie’s cervical opening he made a small incision with the laser.  Working at this scale he figured Carrie wouldn’t perceive his as pain, but rather pleasure.  This assertion was proven correct as the amount of secretions increased in response to the incision he had made.  “Excellent,” thought Graham.  He removed another false tooth and placed it inside the soft flesh, then expertly closed the incision using the laser at a lower setting.  Working with great care, he repeated this process until he had worked his whole way around Carrie’s cervix.  The devices he had placed had an infinite power supply and due to their size would never show up during a medical examination so nothing would appear amiss as far as Carrie was concerned.  Then he thrust a clenched fist into the slightly dilated opening.  He could feel Carrie’s entire body shudder as she let out a soft moan.  He slipped his arm in up to the shoulder and once he made certain he had reached deep enough into the cervical canal, he released the contents of his hand.  These would eventually make their way to her fallopian tubes.  Phase one of the plan was now complete and he shifted his mindset to phase two.


Lars stood just outside the bedroom door, now completely naked.  From outside he heard Carrie let out a moan of delight.  “Better not keep her waiting,” he thought and opened the bedroom door.  There was Carrie, in a turtle position looking back at him.  Her generous hips and ass on proud display for him to see.  There stood Lars, his towering 6’6” lean and muscular frame was a sight for Carrie’s sore eyes.  “Have your way with me big man,” she said with a sultry shrill.  Lars walked over to the bed, knelt down on the floor and plunged his tongue into Carrie’s pussy.  “Oh my god babe, you’re so fucking wet!”  Carrie smiled back at him, “well, it’s been lonely without you.  Come on, show me what you’re made of.”  Lars was never one to turn down a request like that.


Graham wasn’t entirely certain of the goings on outside, but  the sound of muffled dialogue and sudden shifting of his surroundings gave him a clue.  With his arm still shoved up Carrie’s cervix he could feel the temperature of his surroundings change slightly.  The hot, humid air was permeated by a cool breeze coming from the entrance of Carrie’s pussy.  “She must be opening her legs,” he thought. A moment later, Graham could begin to see the tip of an enormous tongue slowly making its way inside down towards him.  Carrie’s body began to reverberate as she let out a powerful moan and her pussy began producing more and more juices.  Lars began thrusting his tongue harder and deeper into Carrie’s now saturated pussy.  Graham could do little more than watch in awe as Lars’ tongue continued to dart in and out and all around with ever increasing speed.  “HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!” Carrie screamed.  Lars knew she was getting close and thrust his tongue as deeply and enthusiastically into her pussy as possible.  Her muscles began to tighten and Graham braced himself for the inevitable.  Lars’ latest tongue thrust managed to impact the cervix, giving Graham a good squeeze in the process and drove Carrie over the edge.  “OOOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!” she shrieked as she joyously came into Lars’ mouth.  Too exhausted to move from one of, if not the most powerful orgasm she could remember having, Lars positioned himself on the bed immediately behind Carrie.  He reached around her chest, placing both hands on her breasts as he did so.  Then with the strength in his arms, he lifted Carrie’s body to meet his so they were both erect and on their knees.  Carrie turned her head to face Lars and the two began to kiss with unbridled passion.  As they did so, Carrie used a free hand to reach behind her and begin stroking Lars’ massive cock.  She knew it reach peak size in no time.  She was driven both by the fact that here was her man with his lips on hers for the first time in months and that she could still perceive what could only be described as a gentle tugging on her cervix.  “That little sonofabitch managed to hang on,” she quietly thought to herself continuing to cause Lars’ cock to become hard as a rock.


Graham was indeed tugging at the cervix in a way.  He had managed to keep his arm inside despite the sheer power of Carrie’s o moment.  But when she, rather Lars repositioned her, the cervix now pointed down and Graham had been left hanging.  This was definitely not the time to fall if he really wanted to complete his plan.  Carrie’s new stance allowed him to view all the way out of her pussy.  All he could make out down below was the dark purple bedsheets he remembered taking notice of before he was shoved in here.  Falling out now meant certain doom and while his plan would work as is, phase two meant continued longer term success.  Now with gravity acting against him, Graham’s arm slowly began to slide out of Carrie’s cervix.  When he had slid out as far as his elbow, he began to get nervous.  “How much longer before something else happens?  I’m not going to hold on much longer.”  He tried swinging his body to the side, hoping to catch hold of some fold of flesh but couldn’t find one.  Just as his wrist began to pass through the opening, the most beautiful sight he could've hoped for befell Graham.  The tip of Lars’ gargantuan cock approached Carrie’s pussy.  Lars’ glans had just finished blocking the opening when Graham’s wrist slipped out of the cervix entirely.  He was now falling, but it didn’t matter to Graham.  He only had one thing on his mind and it was getting to that cock.

      Carrie and Lars continued their embrace as she guided his cock to her warm, inviting pussy.  Lars began to slowly insert himself into her.  She was still wet to the point he could feel of drop of her juice fall onto his glans only for it to enter his slit.  Unbeknownst to either him or Carrie, it was no drop.  It was Graham using a hidden vial of self shrinking serum in order to gain entry to Lars.  He impacted the glans and without missing a beat, further reduced himself, and threw his body into the opening that was Lars' Urethra.  He slid down, assisted both by gravity and the thin layer of pre-cum starting to form.  "Don't have much time," Graham mused when he finally came to a stop.  He continued on, crawling deeper and deeper until he reached Lars' prostate and ejaculation duct.  Using the same microsurgery technique he had used on Carrie, he fashioned a device to the tip of Lars' duct.  His plan now complete, Graham finally let himself collapse in exhaustion.  He was sperm food at this point regardless of what happened.  Without warning he began to feel the motion of forward thrust from Lars.

“Ready for round two?” Lars asked Carrie.  “More than you’ll ever know,” was her response.  This was it for her, the culmination of her plan of revenge on Graham and it wouldn’t be long before he was a bloody piece of pulp.  Not knowing Graham was no longer in her company.  Lars began to thrust and Graham took immediate notice.  He reached for the prostate to help Lars along.  It wasn’t easy for Graham to remain on his feet as Lars  first increased then decreased the intensity and rhythm of his thrusts.  He slipped in the pre-cum and the current swiftly carried him back towards the tip of Lars’ Cock.  By now, Lars was drilling Carrie fast and furious.  “PLEASE DON’T STOP!!! DON’T STOP!!!”  Lars’ body began to tense as he approached the big moment.  This was going to be a big one.  “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! they both screamed as Lars shot both his hot, massive load and Graham into Carrie.  He kept pumping away fatally crushing Graham in the confines of Carrie’s depths and a giant mass of cum.  With his dying thoughts, Graham couldn’t help but marvel at the success of his plan.  The device he had inserted into lars would increase his cum production four fold for the rest of his natural life, but it was what he had done to Carrie that made him most proud.  The numerous devices he placed at Carrie’s cervix would act as a filter and DNA re-sequencer.  Any sperm that attempted passage would have its host’s DNA reprogrammed instantly with Graham’s own.  Thus making Graham the biological father of any children birthed by Carrie in the future.  They would be genetically modified to bear resemblance to Lars to ward off any suspicion of infidelity on Carrie’s part, but only a parental test would be able to prove it and there was little to no chance of that happening.  Carrie and Lars both collapsed onto the bed.  Lars' slightly flaccid but still giant cock inside her.  Carrie was at a whole new level of enthrallment having made mincemeat of that little shit.  "Baby, I think that was the largest load you've ever put in me."  Lars responded, "yeah, I don't know what it was, but I feel like my sack was working overtime."  "I think we made a baby for sure tonight.  Listen, remember that plot we talked about a while ago."  "Sure I remember babe," Lars responded.   "Well sweetie, I put it into practice," Carrie giggled.   "Wait!, you mean...HE'S...in there?"   Carrie nodded and with that Lars gave a few more thrusts for good measure before pulling out entirely.  A heavy mixture of cum and juices oozed from Carrie's pussy.  In the mix was the battered and broken body of Graham who took his final breath.   Fully content in the fact that he had just made Lars’ bloodline, HIS bloodline.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12887