One Small Problem by Mistress Alice
Summary:

You're just an average guy about to finish college. You've got your whole life ahead of you, and you are ready for all of the adventures that lay ahead. But there is just one small problem.

The RS-23 virus is spreading uncontrollably, and in an unfortunate series of events, you contract it and find yourself at the mercy of three giant goddesses.

Will you find a way to escape and turn back to normal, or are you destined to be a tiny slave forever?


Follow me on Twitter for more giantess content @alice_giantess


If able please support my work at https://cash.app/$giantessalice


Any support is appreciated!! 🥰

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6526 Read: 15222 Published: March 17 2023 Updated: March 26 2023
Story Notes:

This story will eventually have artwork as well

1. RS-23 by Mistress Alice

2. Under the Bed by Mistress Alice

3. "I Thought we Were Friends" by Mistress Alice

RS-23 by Mistress Alice
Author's Notes:


The brisk winter wind nipped at your cheeks as you walked toward the bus stop. This was it. You had been through four years of hell, but finally, you were headed to your last class of the semester. After this, you would be graduating, and you couldn’t be more excited. The next steps of life would be hard, but you knew that anything would be better than having to continue living under your mom’s roof, taking a one-hour bus ride to school four days a week as well as splitting the rest of your limited time taking up shifts at the local pizzeria, bussing tables and getting through the mountains of homework assigned each week. Make it through today, and your time would seem limitless going forward.

Finding a job wouldn’t be too difficult, especially considering you majored in something that had a worldwide shortage. You had majored in education and although you weren’t sure it was something you wanted to do forever, you were sure that it was a stable job that could eventually lead to something that paid better like a professor or administrator down the road. You neared the bus stop and grabbed both sides of your coat, pulling it tighter around your body to protect yourself further against the blistering wind. You sat down on the empty bench waiting for the city bus to arrive, hoping it wouldn’t be delayed due to traffic or anything else, you couldn’t count how many times you were late to school due to the failures of public transportation.

“It’s fucking freezing out here huh?” A familiar voice said from behind you. You turned to see your friend Celeste. She was smiling at you, and you couldn’t help but notice her beautiful green eyes. She was wearing more layers than you but seemed just as cold. Her strawberry blond curls spilled out of her beanie and over her shoulder. Her usual pale cheeks were red, clearly suffering in the cold wind. Despite all of that though, she looked just as pretty as ever. You could see she was wearing tight-fitting yoga pants and thick wool socks that stuck out the top of her Ugg boots. Your eyes slowly drifted down towards her feet, and you found yourself staring, something you had always seemed to do since middle school. You always just pushed it off as a normal fetish for someone to have, but the truth was you were embarrassed by it. One of the things that you liked about Celeste was the size of her feet. She wore size 13 shoes and they easily dwarfed yours in comparison.  She took a seat next to you on the bench and turned to face you. “Are you just gonna stare at me or are you going to say hi or something weirdo?”

Oh shit, I’m doing it again, you thought to yourself. “Sorry, I was lost in thought. Yeah, it's cold out here, but what’s new? At least this is the last day either of us has to sit at this god-forsaken bus stop.”

She nodded and sighed, her breath fogging in front of her face. “So, what are your plans after graduation? I have a job lined up down at our old elementary school, but throughout our entire internship you haven’t once said what grade level or school you would want to teach at. So, what’s your plan?”

You looked down at the sidewalk, pondering the question yourself. “I don’t really know. I guess I’ll figure it out eventually.”

Celeste rolled her eyes, “Leave it to you to procrastinate until the last second. It’s your life I guess, although sometimes I wish I could take control of it, that way you might actually have an idea of what’s next.”

Your cheeks burned with shame. As you tried to come up with a witty response, you saw something move in the corner of your eye. A roach made its way onto the toe of Celeste’s boot and with a swift kick of her leg and a stomp, it was pulverized into nothing but a gooey mess beneath the sole of her shoe. “Damn bugs!” She shouted, “I swear to God, they’re pathetic and good for nothing. This city really needs to be better about keeping the streets clean then we wouldn’t have to worry about insects and vermin!”

Just as she finished her ranting, a large blue bus pulled up at the bus stop; you gathered your belongings and followed Celeste onto the bus. You both sat down in a pair of seats towards the back as soon as the bus began to leave the stop. You stared out the window watching the world zoom past, anxious to get to campus when suddenly your phone began buzzing wildly. Celeste’s phone seemed to do the same. You both took your phones out and watched an emergency broadcast banner slide across the top of the screen that read:

 

This is an Emergency report from the Center for Disease Control: A new virus has been detected. 1000 reported cases of the virus have been reported in the last 48 hours and we are implementing a state of emergency throughout the United States. All borders, ports, airports, and federal offices will be closed immediately and all people are urged to stay indoors, away from others if possible. We are calling this new virus the RS-23 virus. Short for Rapid Shrinking Virus. We know the following about the virus so far:

-        It only seems to affect males.

-        It has affected males of all ages ranging from just 3 years old all the way to 94.

-        The virus can be spread through skin-to-skin contact or through air-borne pathogens.

-        There is no known cure or treatment as of yet.

-        The symptoms include the following:

o   Rapid shrinking of the body that can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 48 hours.

o   Headache

o   Muscle aches

-        Many of the victims are shrinking to a size between six and two inches in height.

-        Two of the victims have become so small they can no longer be seen with the naked eye.

-        150 of the victims have been killed either by the virus or due to accidents related to their size.

Please contact your local officials for any emergency aid needed. Stay indoors and stay safe.  

 

As you finish reading the message you turn to see your friend Celeste smirking maliciously. “Can you believe this shit? This sounds like something right out of a sci-fi movie. They have to be high if they think people are actually going to believe that. But imagine, stumbling across a tiny, pathetic, bug-sized man. God, men would finally be in their place. I would probably keep them as a little pet to be honest, wouldn’t that be funny?”

You were once again lost in thought, you only caught part of what Celeste was saying. Could this really be true? You wondered. Ever since you could remember you had always been obsessed with the idea of being tiny and at the mercy of some beautiful woman, and you would be lying to yourself if some of those fantasies didn’t revolve around Celeste. You had always been into the thought of being a tiny little slave or a pet, but if those reports were true, maybe that fantasy wasn’t so far-fetched after all.

Suddenly, the bus swerved sharply, throwing you against the wall of the bus. Your head slammed into the window, making your vision blur. “Celeste?” You moaned, dazed. Her seat was empty. “WE’RE GONNA CRASH!” you heard her shriek from the aisle floor. You whirled around and watched wide-eyed as the bus veered wildly toward a ditch. “NO!” You screamed as you dove to protect Celeste. Holding her close, you squeezed your eyes shut. Tires screeched as the bus lurched violently to the right flinging you and Celeste into a row of seats. All you could hear was metal crunching and Celeste sobbing into your chest. When you opened your eyes again, the bus had stopped.

You tried to get up but wobbled and nearly fell into a seat. You realized the bus was tilted, leaning with its front half smoking from the ditch. “Are you ok?” You ask Celeste. Her tear-streaked face was white as a sheet. There was a small cut on her forehead. Her trembling hand was still clutching your arm tightly. “I’m fine,” she said, quickly letting go of your sleeve. Your head throbbed and your back ached where you had hit the seats. Out the window, a large crowd was gathering on the road, most of them had their phones out, recording instead of trying to help.

“Where’s the bus driver?” Celeste wondered, looking toward the front of the bus, “Wasn’t there another guy sitting up front when we got on? Are they…?” She quickly took out her phone and dialed 911. You stumbled up to the front of the bus, leaning against the seats to keep your balance. Every seat was empty. No one else was on the bus. The driver’s seat was nearly crushed from impact. There were clothes lying on the floor, one of them looked like a uniform. Celeste came up behind you, “The police said they already got two other calls reporting the crash. The ambulance should be here soon. Did you find anyone else?” You just pointed to the clothes on the ground. Celeste made a bewildered face.

You suddenly got the feeling of a large bug crawling up your pant leg. “Arrghh!” You yelped as you frantically swatted at your leg. “What?” Celeste squealed, backing away from you before her panic melted into a small smirk. “You’re scared of a bug?” She giggled, “Here I’ll take care of it for you.” She raised her leg into the air, and you watched as the strange-looking bug tried to scurry away. You thought you heard someone screaming as she stomped the ground, “Bye-bye, bug,” Celeste said smugly before her eyes found their way to the smoke billowing out of the hood of the bus.

“We should get off the bus,” she said, looking worried, “The first responders can look for the other two, we’ll be in danger if we stay here.” As she began looking for an exit, you notice a red smear where the weird bug had once been. The doors were pinned against the walls of the ditch, so Celeste led you to the back of the bus and threw open the door to the emergency exit, where on-lookers were waiting with open arms. “Are you ok?” They shouted, “Here take my hand!”

The first responders arrived about 15 minutes later. The paramedics put a neat bandage over Celeste’s cut and made sure you didn’t have a concussion or broken ribs. However, other than the clothes on the ground, no sign of the other passengers were ever found. The police took your statement before allowing you and Celeste to leave. “Let’s go home,” Celeste said, “There’s no exams today. There’s no way I’m going to school after that… Come home with me. I don’t want to be alone right now…” There was no way you could say no to her, you didn’t feel like being alone at the moment either. Celeste called an Uber and as you waited she looked you up and down with a weird expression on her face. “Have you gotten shorter?”


 

Under the Bed by Mistress Alice
Author's Notes:


The ride to Celeste’s house was rather dull. Celeste had fallen asleep with her head against the window; you had to shake her awake when you arrived at her house. Have you gotten shorter? Her voice echoed in your head. You had brushed it off, but after she mentioned it, you started to notice it yourself. The sleeve of your jacket was now drooping well passed your palm and only your fingers were sticking out the end. You thought back to the text alert from the CDC you had received earlier that day but tried to push it to the back of your mind. You rolled your sleeves up hoping Celeste wouldn’t notice as she unlocked the front door. You followed Celeste into her house and made your way into the kitchen, which smelled of cooking food. Celeste’s mother, Iris, gave you a warm smile as you entered.

“You two are done with school already? I’m making myself lunch right now if either of ya wanted me to whip you something up!” Iris said cheerfully as she whirled back around to focus on the pan in front of her. Your eyes wandered to the tall glass of wine in her hand and then to the clock. It wasn’t even noon. Iris bounced her leg impatiently as she cooked, the back of her heel was exposed. With each bounce, her slipper smacked against her heel, making it impossible for you to look away. You came out of your trance when Celeste stepped forward and hugged her mother from behind.

“We got into an accident,” Celeste said shakily. Iris nearly dropped her spatula as she spun around to face her daughter.

“Are you okay? Why didn’t you just let me drive you this morning! Does your head hurt? Can you see, okay?” Iris asked frantically examining the cut on Celeste’s forehead. “What about you, dear, are you okay? Oh my god you two must be so shaken up!”

“We’re ok. He’s more beat up than I am,” Celeste gestured in your direction. “Only because I protected you from impact,” you said playfully. Celeste only rolled her eyes in return, but she couldn’t hide her bashful simper. Iris wrapped her arms around Celeste and squeezed her tight before rushing over to do the same to you. You could feel her pillow-like breasts press against your face as she embraced you; her fluffy robe was tied so loosely that her bosom was nearly exposed. “I’m so glad you two are alright, I couldn’t imagine anything happening to my baby!” Iris finally let go and took a step back, giving you another once-over. “Have you lost weight, dear?”

“Ms. Devine, I think whatever your cooking is burning,” you deflected, pointing toward the pan that was still sitting on the burner. Black smoke wafted into the air and the smoke alarm began beeping loudly. Iris ran back over to the oven in a panic, removing the pan from the burner and waving a dish towel in the air to disperse the smoke. Celeste grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the kitchen. Her hand felt strangely large compared to yours, but, again, you pushed the thought to the back of your mind. Celeste led you up the stairs and down the corridor to her bedroom. She flopped onto her bed and heaved a sigh. You closed the door behind you and took a seat next to her.

Celeste took out her phone and stared intently at the screen for a couple seconds. “It’s a good thing we didn’t go to school today,” she exclaimed, “I just got an email from Professor Sato. She said she’s cancelling class because of that virus that’s going around. I guess it’s not a joke after all. Apparently, they’re also closing the campus until further notice, so it’s a good thing we’re graduating after this. I wouldn’t want to go back to remote learning like we had to our freshman year. Speaking of the virus. You better be careful. From what the CDC says it only affects men. I would hate to accidently step on you because I mistake you for a bug. Who would I tease if my very best friend was nothing but a smear on my foot?” Celeste laughed, clearly amused by the uncomfortable expression on your face. You felt your heart ache when she mentioned you were just her friend. “Chill out, I’m only messing with you. I wouldn’t crush you if you were tiny, I’d just turn you into my tiny little bug sized slave.” She burst into more laughter.

The mention of the virus was a reminder that you didn’t feel right, you felt your cheeks burn with embarrassment and anxiety. Celeste tugged on your sleeve, “Hey, I’m only joking. Stop being so serious. It’s not that big of a deal.” You nodded but you still couldn’t shake the thought of the virus out of your head. Celeste must have noticed, “Alright fine, I’m sorry. Look, I’ll run downstairs and grab some snacks and you can pick out what we watch on Netflix while I’m gone. I promise I’ll stop teasing.” You sighed and decided to confide in her.

“I know this whole virus thing isn’t a big deal to you but if you haven’t noticed I’m a dude. There’s a chance I can be bug sized at any moment.”

Celeste raised her hand and said, “I won’t joke about it anymore. Scouts honor!” Feeling better, you relaxed and laid back into the bed as Celeste got up to go get snacks.

Looking around for the remote, you spot it laying on the desk on the opposite side of the room. As soon as you stood, a horrible wave of nausea hit. It felt as though your head was going to split open. Stumbling, you caught the wall to help you regain balance, the room was spinning wildly. Searing pain shot through your arms and legs. Something’s wrong something’s wrong! Were the only words racing through your head as your jacket got heavier. Your sleeves seemed to get longer, flapping uselessly as you clutched at your pounding head. You ripped off your jacket in panic, tripping over your baggy pants which now sagged to the floor, too loose to stay around your thinning waist. Celeste can’t find me like this! Terrified and confused, all you could think to do was hide. You crawled under the bed, dragging your clothes that were barely hanging on to your little body along with you. Ragged breaths surged through you, too fast for you to control. The pain would not let up, it kept getting more excruciating. Certain that you would pass out, it finally stopped.

When you opened your eyes, there was only black. Rolling to get up, you felt soft cotton brushing against your skin. You were surrounded by it. After a short struggle, you found a hole and wiggled free. Outside of the giant cloth, you found yourself in what seemed to be a cave. What looked to be giant cotton balls littered the ground around you, and then you realized the floor was made of huge wood planks. You were still under Celeste’s bed. You stared at your hands in dismay then whirled around and saw that the cloth cocoon you escaped from was just your shirt, you were completely exposed. Your mind began racing. The virus, you thought. There’s no way, I barely interact with anyone aside from Celeste. Then it hit you, what if that bug on my leg earlier was a person? What if the clothes on the bus were the clothes that the driver and other passenger shrank out of? This can’t be happening. You heard someone approaching from down the hall. The door to the room swung open, and Celeste’s footsteps thundered into the room. “Hey, I didn’t know what you wanted so I just grabbed a little bit of every--… Oh I guess he went to the bathroom or something.” Her booming voice rang through the room, and you cowered beneath the bed, less than a foot tall. “Ugh, he didn’t even pick a show or movie yet. I guess I’ll just go ahead and pick something then.” You heard a loud thud and the crinkling of plastic from above as Celeste dumped the snacks on the bed and grabbed the remote from her desk. She walked back to the bed, and you heard it moan in protest under her weight. You heard every creak as Celeste shimmied to get comfortable from where you stood--frozen in shock, unsure of what to do. Suddenly, you remembered the emergency broadcast message. Please contact your local officials for any emergency aid needed.  You ran over to your pants and grabbed at the tangled denim mess trying to find the pocket that your phone was concealed within. Tugging and pulling seemed to do almost nothing. Just minutes ago, you were wearing these pants and now suddenly you could barely lift one pant leg when pulling and pushing with all your might. Finally, you found it. You could see the outline of your phone sealed inside the pocket and reached your hands inside. Pulling on your phone felt as though you were pulling on a heavy mattress wedged between two walls. It barely budged as you pulled on it and it took several heavy tugs before your phone was released from the confines of its denim prison. Finally! Now I just need to unlock my phone and call for help, you thought as you lay on your back panting heavily from the strenuous activity. You leaned the phone up against the jeans and realized it came up to your chest. You tapped on the screen of the phone and to your dismay a big red battery symbol appeared. My… my phone is dead. I swear I charged it last night. This can’t be happening. Please, God, turn on. You pounded on the screen with tiny fists in desperation, but to no avail. Deafening creaks erupted above your head as Celeste fidgeted in the bed. All the while, a sinking feeling began washing over you. The complete reality of your situation was setting in.  

“It’s so hot in here!” You heard Celeste say to herself. “I get its cold outside, but does mom have to keep the heat on full blast?” Two thick wool socks fell off the side of the bed and landed a few feet away from where you were standing with a loud thump. You could feel the heat of Celeste’s foot radiating off them and the musky smell of sweat wafted in your direction. You stared directly at the opening of her sock; despite--or maybe because of--the acute fear, your cock twitched slightly, and you could feel an urge welling up inside you, like an itch you couldn’t scratch. You quickly covered you nose and pushed those thoughts out of your mind. “Oof, I can smell my feet from here,” you heard Celeste mumble, “I hope he doesn’t mind the smell when he gets back from the bathroom.”

Little did she know you were already experiencing her intense foot stink from below her bed. You sat down on the dust covered floor and curled into a ball tucking your head between your knees. You began rocking, and shaking uncontrollably, completely unsure of what to do next. Warm tears streaked down your face. Your breathing grew more sporadic and before long you found it hard to breathe at all. Should I show myself to Celeste and get her help? But what if she doesn’t see me and ends up crushing me or mistaking me for a bug? What If she never finds me, I’ll starve down here!


“What’s taking him so long!” Celeste said impatiently, interrupting your thoughts. Moments later you were pulled from your anxiety-induced thoughts when a loud clatter made you jump. You turned and saw your phone had fallen from its leaning position. “What the…?” The bed springs squealed. You watched in horror as strawberry blonde curls descended from above. Celeste was hanging off the side of the bed staring in your direction with her piercing green eyes. You were petrified. “What do we have here?” she said slowly as a devious smirk spread across her face and a huge hand came into view.

"I Thought we Were Friends" by Mistress Alice
Author's Notes:

Here it is! The start of the juicy stuff!! More to come stay tuned 🥰

The massive, manicured hand inched closer and closer to you. It was as though everything was happening in slow motion. Your blood ran cold through your frozen limbs. Move! Move God damn it! You stumbled backwards, away from her extended palm, tripping over your huge phone. A sudden burst of adrenaline pumped through your veins. You sprang up and sprinted as fast as your tiny legs would carry you to the point where the bed was pushed against the wall. You jumped behind a bedpost, peeking out to watch Celeste’s hand scour the floor blindly. Luckily, it seemed she had lost sight of you.

“Ugh, where did you go!” The bed once again groaned as Celeste pulled herself up the side of the bed to hop off. A heavy thud hammered against the ground as Celeste dropped to her knees. Her emerald-green eyes scanned beneath the bed like searchlights. “Come out, come out wherever you are!” Her voice rang with a note of mischief as she grabbed your discarded clothes and flung them out from under the bed. You realized your hiding spot was probably going to be searched next. Before she had a chance to check, you had to make a move. You bolted to your left and raced for the light at the end of the long, cave-like space beneath bed, hopping over dust bunnies the size of boulders and pebble-sized specks of dirt. Celeste’s long arms reached as far as they could, but to no avail, you were just out of reach. You ran out into the light, but there was no time to think; you had to find a new place to hide. Your legs didn’t stop moving. Just a few feet away, you spotted it--the perfect hiding spot. Celeste’s size 13 tennis shoe was laying on its side with its matching pair kicked absentmindedly several feet away. “Where the hell did you go! Why are you running away!” Celeste’s powerful voice pierced your ear drums. Looking over your shoulder, you saw her massive form rise over the horizon of her bed, determined to find you. You dove into the opening of the shoe, hoping that Celeste hadn’t seen the sudden movement out of the corner of her eye. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Footsteps rattled the ground as she walked in the direction she had seen you run. “You couldn’t have gotten far. I don’t know why you’re running at all. I know your scared, just let me help you!” Her tone had shifted, she didn’t seem to be taunting you anymore. She sounds genuine, you thought to yourself. “Come on, we’ve been friends for years. I know you must be terrified! Come on out and I’ll bring you somewhere safe and then I promise I’ll call for help. You can trust me!”

You sat fixed in silence inside the shoe, afraid that any movement would give you away somehow. The air in the trainer was stale and musty. The dim light that shined into the shoe exposed the worn insole, stained with dirt and sweat. You heard Celeste stomping around the room while she searched. “I can’t believe you feel like you can’t trust me with this. I thought we were friends!” Celeste’s voice erupted from above, sounding hurt. The bed moaned beneath Celeste’s weight once more. Has she given up? You were tempted to poke your head out to see if the coast was clear. Before you could move, however, loud sniffles suddenly filled the room. Celeste… is she… crying? You had heard your friend cry many times growing up and there was no mistaking it. A wave of guilt washed over you. I didn’t want to make her cry. All she wants to do is help and here I am hiding from her. You crept out of the shoe on your hands and knees. Fresh air filled your nostrils as you took a deep breath. I can trust her, I can trust her, I can trust her! You craned you head to see Celeste sitting on the edge of her bed. Her face was buried in her hands, stifled sobs echoed through the air. You inched closer to where she was sitting. Rounding the corner of the bed you saw two enormous feet firmly planted on the ground. Her toenails were adorned with chipped purple polish, and you noticed that her illustrious arches nearly rose to your knees. You forced yourself to continue walking and stopped once you stood directly between both of her feet, a lump forming in your throat as you tried to build up the courage to speak. Before you could say anything, the sniffling subsided almost instantly, and a voice echoed overhead. “You’re mine now!” Celeste’s arm shot out at you so quickly, it almost seemed like her hand materialized on top of you, pinning you to the floor. Her long, slender fingers wrapped around you tightly, making it difficult to breathe. Vertigo washed over you as you were lifted into the air, higher and higher until you felt like you were going to faint. Your body came to a halt right in front of the smiling face of Celeste, whose eyes were shining with an impish spark. Her face was about as long as your entire body and she held you as though you were merely an action figure. You were inches from her face and her hot breath flowed over your body.

“I can’t believe it! You’re so fucking small! I knew this was going to happen soon, but I didn’t expect it to happen this quickly. To think, I thought you were in the bathroom, but instead you were just scurrying around beneath my bed like a little roach.” Celeste’s tone had changed once more. She no longer sounded like the kind, caring and hurt friend that she seemed to be moments ago. “Wha…what do you mean you knew this was go--going to happen?” Your voice came out in a scratchy, cracking mess. You couldn’t stop stuttering. “Isn’t it obvious? I mentioned how you looked shorter after we got off the bus, and I don’t know if you thought I wouldn’t notice, but your clothes have been getting bigger and bigger on you for almost an hour now. I mean you looked completely ridiculous when my mom was hugging you, your hoodie looked like a dress on you.” Her pillowy lips released a cruel snicker as she continued to examine you. “Even my mom noticed. While I was down in the kitchen grabbing snacks, she kept going on and on about how skinny and small you were getting. She was scared your parents weren’t feeding you. I can’t believe you thought I wouldn’t notice at all! Anyway, what to do with you?” Celeste’s grip tightened ever so slightly, making you gasp for air. “It should be obvious what you need to do with me! Call an ambulance now! You saw the CDC message! What are you doing?” Your face felt hot and you could feel your muscles tense up. Celeste’s expression did not change. Her face was contorted into an evil smile as she inspected your body, flipping you around, upside down and back again.

“Did you hear me! Do something to help right now! This isn’t a game or some kinda joke Celeste! You have to help me!” The words exploded out of your mouth in panic.

“Yeah, I don’t think I have to do anything. I’ve been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time.” Before you had time to respond, Celeste stood and made her way to her desk. Another surge of vertigo hit you and it took a few seconds to regain your bearings. Celeste lazily tossed you onto the desk where you tumbled on its hard wooden surface as if you were skidding across water. The sound of rolling as loud as an airplane engine filled the room as Celeste pulled back her desk chair. She plopped down with a sigh and scooted forward to lean against the desk. You shakily rose to your feet, as you looked up, you were met with the sight of Celeste’s chest, her tremendous breasts were accentuated by her tight tank top, squished up against the edge of the desk. Her face loomed over you, less than a foot away.

“Celeste, what are you doing? What do you mean by ‘you’ve been waiting for an opportunity like this’? Please stop playing around and get me some help. This isn’t funny!” Her smile vanished; she had never looked so serious. “Look, I’m not going to help you. I’m not going to call the authorities and I sure as hell am not telling anyone that you’re here. Your mine now, do you understand? For as long as I could remember I have dreamed of having a tiny person of my own. Didn’t you ever realize how excited I would get when I had the chance to squish a helpless little insect? This is something I have always wanted and there is nothing that is going to make me throw away a golden opportunity like this. Anyways, I see the way you look at me. You’ve had a crush on me for years,” you felt a burning sensation creep across your cheeks, “Ever since middle school, I think. All those random gifts you would get me, all the times you got so upset whenever I would get a new boyfriend. You used to get so flustered when I would tease you about even possibly liking me. I mean--look at your cheeks now, they say it all. This is an opportunity for you, too, y’know. You can be closer to me than you would have ever gotten the chance to before, and to think I always had a crush on you, too. If only you would have manned up and asked before it was too late. I would never date a bug like you. Now your only choice is to be my tiny slave, because help is not coming for you.” You stared up at her in disbelief, but she was dead serious. You stumbled backwards and fell onto your ass. No words came to your head; you had no idea how to respond. You managed to muster a few measly words. “Celeste, I… I thought we were friends?” Celeste only responded with a harsh laugh.

“That was before you were the size of a literal toy. You heard the CDC, there is no cure, and it’s only affecting men, so I guess your stuck like this. And there’s nothing you can do about it. So, what’s it gonna be? Will you submit, or…” Celeste slammed her fist down on the desk inches away from you. The impact rattled your body. Flinching, all you could hear was the maniacal laughter of your captor. “So, unless you want to end up a stain, or a smear under my foot I suggest you prove to me that you’re going to do as I say.” Celeste adjusted in her chair and placed both of her monolithic feet onto the desk right in front of you. Each landed with a heavy thud and Celeste let out a loud sigh. Your lips felt glued shut as you stared at the sight in front of you. Both of her feet were longer than your entire body. The deep wrinkles etched into the bottom of her feet scrunched as she flexed her massive toes. You could see thick bundles of fluffy sock lint between several of her toes, her heel was sheathed in a thin layer of dirt. Your eyes darted this way and that, spotting bits of dust, debris and hair scattered across her feet. A cheesy aroma filled your nostrils, and the same musty scent of dry sweat that you had smelled inside her shoe. “What are you waiting for?” Celeste demanded impatiently, “Submit to me! Prove that you will turn your life over to me! Show your devotion to your new Goddess! Kiss both of my feet. Now!”

Celeste’s words hit you like a ton of bricks. Go—goddess… did she just say Goddess? This has to be a nightmare. This can’t be real. You pinched your arm several times desperately trying to wake up, but, to your dismay, this was real. “What’s taking you so long? Kiss both of my feet before I change my mind about keeping you around!”

Your legs wouldn’t move, but you finally found an ounce of courage and spoke, “Celeste, I don’t want to. I won’t, just please…” Celeste’s foot suddenly descended over your miniscule form. Its shadow engulfed you and you were instantly pinned between the desk and her warm and pungent sole. Your head was wedged perfectly between her big and second toe; a slimy piece of sock lint was mere centimeters in front of your face. Booming laughter echoed in the room, “Oh were you talking? I didn’t remember giving you permission to do that. Now like I said, kiss my foot and become my tiny little bug sized slave, or I’ll squish you like the bug you are.” Celeste’s foot began to mash you into the wood of the desk. You could feel your chest getting tight; your body felt as though it would implode as she put more and more of her weight into her foot. You flailed your arms wildly, doing anything to attempt an escape but it was all in vain. “What’s it gonna be bug-boy?” The pressure continued to increase and breathing was no longer an option. In a last desperate effort to save your self you puckered your lips and kissed the deep ridge between her big toe and her sole. The pressure did not let up. Your vision was blurring, consciousness beginning to fade; you stuck your tongue out and began rapidly licking every bit of her foot that you could reach. Your tastebuds were assaulted with the taste of vinegar and perspiration. Just as everything began to fade to black Celeste lifted her foot.

“Good Job! Was that so hard?” She asked in a condescending tone, leering down at you. “And look, it seems like you even enjoyed yourself a little.” Her massive finger extended towards you and flicked your hard little cock. “What a tiny little weirdo! You were almost crushed and suffocated and that turned you on!” Her tirade only made your dick twitch more. “Now, why don’t we go over some ground rules?” 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12875