Ex's Toy by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Dylan discovers his girlfriend has been cheating on him, but she simply doesn't care. In fact, she has other plans for him.


*commission story. If you have an idea for a story and want me to write it for commission, send me an email at patrickcunningham740@gmail.com!


Categories: Insertion, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Giant, Couples Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2638 Read: 15466 Published: March 09 2023 Updated: March 09 2023

1. Chapter 1: No Love Lost by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Under The Butt by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Wild Ride by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Internal Affair by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: No Love Lost by GiantessLover77

Dylan and Ivy dated for almost three and a half years, and everything seemed like it was too good to be true. While they did have their arguments – which couple doesn’t? – but outside of the small stuff, everything was good. Both were in their sophomore year of college – Dylan was attending Boston University and Ivy Boston College – so they moved in together almost immediately after their freshman year ended and they were allowed to live off-campus.

Just as they had been good for the first three years, things came to a crashing halt one day when Dylan discovered Ivy had been cheating on him with one of the Boston College football players. One of their mutual friends that they went to high school with, found her kissing the other guy on BC campus.

Dylan was heartbroken when he found out. How could Ivy had done this? Why had she been kissing another guy? What changed? There was only one way to get the answers to all of these questions. He had to confront his girlfriend about all this.

He went back to their apartment after finishing his classes and immediately went to find Ivy, who sat in the living room.

“How could you do this to me?!” Dylan asked. Ivy just looked up at him slowly.

“What are you talking about?” she asked. Dylan then pulled out his phone and showed her the photo of her kissing the BC football player. Ivy acted more shocked now. “Where did you get that?”

“Never mind where I got it. Why would you kiss another guy? I thought you loved me!” Dylan exclaimed. He was choking back tears now. Ivy sighed.

“You’re right, Dylan. I did love you,” she said. “I don’t anymore.”

“Why not? Have I done something wrong?” Dylan asked.

“No. I just…I’m just not attracted to you anymore. Not like that, anyway.”

“What do you mean not like that anymore? How do you find me attractive, then?” Ivy was smirking now. This threw Dylan off. What was she up to?

“You know how you like it when I squeeze your head between my thighs or sit on your face?” she asked. Dylan did in fact enjoy when Ivy did those things to him. It turned him on.

“What about it?” he asked.

“Well, I had a thought. What if…you were ant-sized and I sat on you, then? You’d be squished under my butt. That would be so hot to me,” Ivy said.

“That wouldn’t be hot. You’d kill me by sitting on me,” Dylan said.

“Like you wouldn’t like that,” Ivy said back. “Come on. You’re telling me you wouldn’t want this big butt crushing your tiny body?” she then bent over, her watermelon-sized buttcheeks showing from under the short black skirt she wore. She began shaking her butt back and forth and giggling.

“This is ridiculous, Ivy,” Dylan said to her. “None of that is even possible. You can’t shrink anyone.”

“Oh, can’t I?” Ivy asked. She then grabbed a remote off the arm of the couch and pointed it at her now ex-boyfriend. In just a couple of seconds, he shrank down to just a couple inches tall. He looked all around him then to see that everything went from normal size to the size of skyscrapers, including his now giantess ex-girlfriend. 

Chapter 2: Under The Butt by GiantessLover77

Ivy laughed evilly as she stepped slowly toward the tiny man, her footsteps making loud booming noises and shaking the ground, making it seem like Dylan was in the middle of an earthquake. She walked over to him until her boots were right in front of him.

Dylan looked straight up to see his giantess ex’s crotch. She wasn’t wearing panties, so he saw her bare vagina and pubic hair under her skirt. She knelt down and picked him up between two fingers.

“You know. You’re much cuter tiny than you ever were at normal size,” she said, her voice as loud as a PA system in a stadium. “So, ready to experiment? I want to see if my butt is big enough to actually kill you at this size.” She laughed loudly and evilly again, bringing Dylan to the couch. She then put him on the couch and turned around, overshadowing her ex with her now planet-sized buttcheeks.

“Let’s make this more interesting,” she said. she then pulled her skirt all the way down. She was now only wearing a g-string thong that ran so far up her butthole, it was almost as if she wasn’t wearing it at all.

Without another word, Iyy sat on the couch, smothering Dylan with her huge, bare bubble buttcheeks. She began rubbing her butt against him to make it worse for him. After a moment, she stopped to see if she could feel him under her.

To her surprise, she did feel him starting to squirm under her giant butt.

“Wow. You actually survived being under my butt,” she said, standing up. Dylan was like a piece of gum stuck to the couch now. Ivy laughed, seeing her tiny ex-boyfriend in the manner he was in.

“Wow, that was actually really fucking hot. I can’t believe I just had an entire person under my butt,” Ivy said. “You should consider yourself lucky I didn’t have to fart.”

Ivy had farted on Dylan’s face before a few times. At some times, it was on purpose. Other times, it was an accident. Each time, however, she got a laugh out of it. Dylan didn’t like when she did it because her farts were extremely smelly because she enjoyed her broccoli more than the average person.

She could only imagine what it would’ve been like to blow a big, wet fart on a tiny man. It might’ve blown him with such strong wind, he might’ve gotten lost inbetween the couch cushions or something.

All the thought of the way she could torture her tiny ex turned her on even more. Having so much power over him made her feel so good in more ways than one. She then began touching her vagina, rubbing her clit in circles with her index finger. As she did that, she began to moan, her mouth open.

“I wonder what else you can take.” She picked him up and began heading into the bedroom she once shared with the man she loved.

Chapter 3: Wild Ride by GiantessLover77

When the giantess entered the room, she closed the door and locked it behind her. She didn’t know why she did that – it wasn’t like anyone was going to walk in on what was going to happen next – but she closed it, anyway. She put Dylan on her pillow and took the rest of her clothes off.

Ivy was much thicker from the waist down, including her gargantuan butt and thick thighs. Her boobs were smaller than the average woman, so when she removed her shirt and bra, her boobs just popped out.

“Ivy, what is going on? How did this happen? Why did you shrink me?” Dylan asked all the questions. Ivy didn’t want to answer him, however.

“Let’s just leave it at ‘you’re better off this way’”, his giantess ex-girlfriend said. “Now, let’s see how you feel.” She then picked him up, lay on the bed and lowered him to her vagina, opening her legs.

“Ivy,,,what are you -” Dylan didn’t get a chance to finish yet another question as Ivy rubbed him across her clit in circles. She was secreting cum, making him soaking wet as well as herself. After rubbing him on her a few times, she then used two fingers on her free hand to open her lips and then insert Dylan head-first into her. She sucked her teeth in and began to moan as she began slowly thrusting her new dildo in and out of her.

As she got hornier, she went faster and faster. Her vaginal walls began contracting, squeezing Dylan to the point he was struggling to breathe.

“This isn’t working,” Ivy said after a minute of thrusting Dylan in and out of her. She then turned over halfway, Dylan now kicking halfway inside her, and pulled a purple dildo out of the dresser. She then lay back on her back and began shoving the dildo in and out of her, sending Dylan deeper into her.

“Oh, my God. That feels so fucking good!” Ivy exclaimed. The dildo was bigger than her, bringing her more excitement. “You feel so good inside me, Dylan. Oh, fuck.” She was breathing heavily as she got closer and closer to her climax. The closer she got, the faster and deeper the dildo and Dylan went in her.

Dylan was so deep in her, he was nearing what he thought might be her birth canal. He was so blind from the darkness inside, he actually had no idea where he was. He just knew he wanted to get out of it.

Ivy let out one last moan before she began spewing cum out of her vagina. She pulled the dildo out and the cum came out like a dam had just broke. Dylan shot out of her vagina, as well, as if he had been shot out of a cannon.

He fell out of his giantess ex-girlfriend’s vagina like he had been on a water slide that went straight down. He fell into what was a bay of cum at his size. The nightmare was finally over – or so he thought.

Chapter 4: Internal Affair by GiantessLover77

Over the next week, Ivy kept her tiny ex-boyfriend in several different places, depending on her mood. She either kept him in her panties, right in front of her vagina, in a jar in her room if she didn’t want him distracting her when she left the apartment, and even brought him in the shower with her so he could be clean, as well.

She also used him with a dildo twice more, exploding all over him each time before washing him in the sink. She wanted to swish him in her mouth, but she didn’t want to eat her own excretion or him. She still had one final plan for him before ending their relationship for good.

For her final plan with the tiny man, she kept him in her panties the day she went to school. It was a Friday, so she knew this was the final chance to talk to the other guy she had been kissing before.

Dylan couldn’t really hear much of what she was saying, but he was able to hear “why don’t you come back to my place?” Who was she bringing back to her place? What was she planning?

He was knocked out of his thoughts when he felt something bump into him. It was if a tree had fallen onto where he sat. He knew it wasn’t a tree, however. It was an erect penis.

“Like this?” he heard a man ask. Whoever this guy was, he was griding against Ivy. The penis got closer as the man pushed himself closer into her. He eventually did release himself. Dylan then heard Ivy say “I’ll see you tonight” before walking off. He wanted to ask what she was planning, but he had no way to talk to her while sitting in front of her bushy pubic hair.

Ivy kept Dylan in her panties until the time came. She was ecstatic as a knock came to the door. After hearing the door open, Dylan heard lips smacking. She was kissing someone else. Was this the same guy she cheated on him with?

A hand then reached down to Ivy’s vagina, pushing Dylan into her pubic hair. He was now tangled in his giantess ex’s pubes. After a little while, Ivy’s panties and underwear came off and she lay back down on her back. Dylan, who had been face-first in her pubic hair this entire time, finally got to turn around. Unfortunately, when he did. he came face-to-face with a man’s penis coming over him. It was brushing over Ivy’s pubic hair like a vacuum on a rug.

Dylan became stuck to the penis then and became untangled from his ex’s pubes. The penis eventually came undone from Ivy’s vaginal area, and he was hanging on to the giant tip now, screaming as he dangled in the air. A fall from this height would kill him without a doubt.

The penis was lowered towards Ivy’s giant pussy. It looked like a huge cave to him. Dylan screamed again as he was then trapped inside some sort of plastic. It was almost impossible to breathe. The giant man had just trapped him in a condom!

“Oh, no you don’t.” Ivy said. “Take that off. I want to feel all of you inside me.”

“Take it off for me,” the man said. Ivy then got on her knees, crawled toward the penis and pulled the condom off. When she did, the man’s erect penis bobbed up and down. Ivy put her face closer to the penis to see her speck-sized ex-boyfriend hanging on to the tip. She licked her lips, smiling evilly at the tiny.

“Your penis looks so…yummy,” she said, opening her mouth wide and she laughed, showing Dylan her mouth that was the size of a crater. She then placed her mouth over the man’s penis, placing her tongue on the bottom side of it and began to suck on it. Dylan was now right under the roof of her mouth as his giantess ex-girlfriend had him in her mouth as she sucked on the giant’s penis.

After she was done giving him a blowjob, She lay back down, opened her legs and patted her vagina. The man, who’s penis was now red from being so hard, stuck his penis, and Dylan, inside of her. She began moaning loudly as the two giant people began having sex.

It was just as bad as it was the first few times, if not worse. Dylan was getting crushed again by Ivy’s vaginal walls. He became more crushed as he was pushed against the man’s tip.

“Give it to me harder, baby,” Ivy said, and the man thrusted in and out harder and faster, the moaning between the two of them became more and more loud.

The tip got bigger as the man got hornier, pushing Dylan more towards the top wall of Ivy’s vagina. He pushed himself between the two surfaces and eventually fell on to the man’s urethra. He became stuck there due to the man’s pre-cum.

“Baby, I’m about to cum!” the man said.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Dylan screamed. If the man came inside Ivy, he would remain stuck inside her forever.

“Wait,” Ivy said. She pushed the man off her, his penis coming out of her vagina. She then got up on her knees, brought her face to his penis again and opened her mouth.

Dylan was now staring down the gaping hole of what was his ex’s mouth. The man who’s urethra he was now on squirted cum, and the tiny man, into the giantess’ mouth.

Ivy held her tongue out as the man came in her mouth. The loud sound Dylan heard was the man moaning as he came. After he was done. Ivy closed her mouth and swallowed the semen and her tiny ex, sending him to his impending doom inside her stomach.

“That was so fucking hot,” she said. The man didn’t know it, but she was referring to not only having fucked a man she was attracted to, but also having swallowed a human whole.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12849