The McAlister Incident by zephilia
Summary:

An accident at a lab will change a boys life forever, but will it be what he wants?  The US government wants this to go away, but will they be able to keep a lid on this incident or is this the making of a new shift in the world order? Only FATE knows the answers. Join us as we follow the story of Richard McAlister and the effects he will have on his family and possibly the world.


DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 37767 Read: 61678 Published: March 05 2023 Updated: January 12 2024
Story Notes:

This story is told in 1st person and will be told by the main characters of each particular chapter. The only time this style wont apply is to story building chapters. This is a slow build up story. I don't want to write something that has a bit of world building to it. I hope you enjoy this adventure as it unfolds. Thank you for reading and constructive criticism is always welcome.


For the POV the  charachters intials will preceed any story to let the reader know that the perspective has changed. (IE RM = Rick McAlister so Ricks POV would be denoted "RM:")

1. Chapter 1: The Incident by zephilia

2. Chapter 2: The Aftermath by zephilia

3. Chapter 3: Pushing Buttons Too Far by zephilia

4. Chapter 4: A Day Under a Hard-Working Women by zephilia

5. Chapter 5: Date Night by zephilia

6. Chapter 6: A Bedroom Adventure by zephilia

7. Chapter 7: A Confession and Broken Toys by zephilia

8. Chapter 8: Crossroads by zephilia

9. Chapter 9: A New Dynamic by zephilia

10. Chapter 10: A New Week by zephilia

11. Chapter 11: A New Customized Hell by zephilia

12. Chapter 12: Hell’s New Warden by zephilia

Chapter 1: The Incident by zephilia
Author's Notes:

The US Government has enacted the TTD Act and to help address it a committee was formed to review documents to ensure they wouldn't cause any chaos or were a threat to National Security. This is one such report that has passed their judgement for release.

Chapter 1: The Incident

                Per Presidential Order 1602, Transparency Through Declassification Act, the Committee of Unifying National Transparency, with members from the NSA, CIA, FBI, and Congress; have reviewed the below report. After our thorough review, we have deemed that this report doesn’t contain any sensitive information, or any information that could be deemed a threat to the USA or her allies. This report is hereby released in full, with no redactions. No names or events have been changed. The committee strongly believes that no person of sound mind would believe that the below actually happened.

                It is January 27th, 2021, Richard “Rick” McAlister has just entered his father’s lab. Located on the outskirts of Morgan Hill, California, their goal was to make an antidote for the ever changing Covid. Ran by BioTech, the lab known as Mirai, was close to a breakthrough.

                Rick was taking a year off before beginning college. He wanted to be a scientist and to get a jump start on this goal, so he decided to take an internship with his father, Dave. Rick always bragged about how rich they were with his mother a VP of Operations for the North American Division of Famigerate Advanced Technologies and Engineering and his dad being the head scientist and researcher at Mirai, his family was well off. Rick had an extremely poor personality that would sometimes stray into the bullying territory. Standing at 5’8” (172.72cm) 142lbs (64.41kg) was very lanky and not very imposing. With short black hair and light blue eyes, he had an exceptionally soft face that easily expressed his emotions.

                Entering the Mirai, Rick walked past the reception desk and immediately went to his dad’s office. Dave, being 6’6” (198.12cm) and weighing 230lbs (108.86kg) of all muscle, he was both brains and Muscle. He was an imposing person whose sheer presence was felt even in the largest room.

                Perplexed as to why his son was standing in his doorway, David turned to directly talk to Rick.

                Dave was dressed in his lab coat and had a pile of things in his arm. He was clearly getting ready to go to the lab.

Dave asked, “Hey, you weren’t supposed to be here until 1pm. What’s up?”

                 “Hailey wouldn’t leave me alone and I wanted to get out of the house.”, Rick Responded with a slight annoyance in his tone.

                Dave sighs and looks at his son while rubbing his head. “You should have called first. Fine, get your coat and PPE on and meet me at lab 4. We have some fresh samples in, and I would like to begin evaluating the new formula.” Dave walks out and heads to the elevator.

                Rick smiles as he watches his dad leave and inwardly smiles. He heads to the locker-room. As he heads down the long corridor, he passes a couple of people. They avert their gaze as they walk past. Entering the locker-room, Rick goes to his locker and throws on a lab coat and his biohazard approved PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). After getting dressed he heads back down the corridor and to the elevator.

                When Rick entered the lab, his dad tasked him with grabbing some chemicals needed for the test. He left the lab and headed to the storage room down the hall and began gathering the chemicals. As Rick was gathering the necessary chemicals he tripped and crashed into several shelves. He received several lacerations and some of the chemicals got into his skin. As he went to get up, he slipped and bumped his head on a shelf. A medium vial fell and broke on impact with his head, coating him in what was labeled “Nanites – Ineffective/To be discarded.”

                With an exasperated sigh, Rick mumbled “Fuck, how bad can my luck be?”

                  Dave was heading down the corridor to the bathroom when he heard a loud crash coming from chemical storage. His head dropped as he shook it before rushing to make sure whoever, more than likely it was Rick, was ok.

                As Dave entered the room, he could smell various chemicals and saw broken glass and liquid all over. He then saw Rick over towards the wall in the front. He was banged up and was bleeding in several spots. Luckily this storage room didn’t have too many hazardous chemicals and were stored in the back of a locked cabinet.  Luckily the chemicals that did break were mostly benign. He grabbed the phone and started the emergency spill procedure. A loud alarm sounded and a feminine automated voice sounded the alert. “There is a chemical spill on Chemical Storage 4E. This is a level 2 storage. No hazardous chemicals have been detected in the spill. As a precaution, the ventilation for corridor 18 has been shutoff. All personnel not involved in the clean-up are asked to avoid the area until the clean-up is finished. We apologize for this inconvenience, and we will provide updates as they are received. Thank you and have a wonderful day.”

                Dave shook his head. This would be a mark against the lab and no matter how little this affected the lab, it would still ruin the lab’s perfect accident-free record. At least there was a positive aspect to all this, most of the chemicals were ear marked for destruction and disposal. This means that the chemicals were more than likely written off. So, the lab would bare minimal cost in the cleanup. He walked over to his son and inspected his injuries.

                “First things first.” Dave said in a calm manner, “You need to go to the showers and clean all these chemicals off. None of them are harmful to humans. After your done cleaning, make sure you head to the infirmary and get those cuts taken care of.” Rick looked at his dad and just gently nodded and walked off to the showers.

As he began to shower another situation was brewing in the storage room. When Rick fell, he moved a counter with some equipment causing the plugs to hang just barely on the outlet. The outlet being 240 volts was causing a shortage between the metal prongs and the outlet itself. To make matters worse, due to the ventilation being shut down, the chemicals began to transform into a gaseous state and began to mix.

After a few minutes, the gas to oxygen ratio hit just right and a spark at the shorted plug ignited this mixture causing an immediate explosion, shaking the building. The automated emergency system immediately kicked in. The voice, now direct and rather forceful, began “All personnel, evacuate the building immediately. This is not a drill.” This kept repeating as emergency sirens and alarms blared and the sprinklers and emergency ventilation turned on. At the same time the system sent a level 2 emergency code to first responders, but it was too late. The explosion caused several tanks of nitrogen and some pure oxygen to rupture and in no time a cascading effect was inevitable. As more explosions rocked the hillside more and more chemicals began to leak making the fires and following explosions ever more powerful.

As first responders began to arrive on the scene, they realized that the fire was much larger and more intense than the 2nd alarm fire that was first reported. The fire chief from Morgan Hill radioed in raising the alarm from 2 to 5. Within an hour several more fire departments and law enforcement had arrived. Air raid sirens sounded in the vicinity and a State of Emergency was declared by the Governor making everyone in a 20-mile (32km) radius to evacuate.

                It took first responders several hours to get the blaze under control. They were finally able to go in and begin the search and recovery process. After several more hours, all they were able to find were burned and crushed bodies.  As they got to what looked like remains of a shower room, they saw that there was another male body. As they reached the body, they realized that he was breathing. A helicopter evac was immediately ordered and he was transferred to San Jose Medical Center. The young man would later be identified as Richard McAlister.

                Rick was rushed into surgery and his family notified. His doctors were pleasantly surprised by how little damage there actually was. Besides having a low body temperature, there were some major cuts and broken bones, yet there was no major interior damage. They assumed that he had a guardian angel looking out for him, but maybe it would be better to call this the devil’s luck. The one thing that puzzled them. They pulled his medical record, it listed his height as at 5’8” (172.72cm), but when they measured him, he was 5’4” (162.56cm)

                After leaving the emergency room, Rick was transferred to a private room where he could recuperate and better be observed. His Family would arrive within minutes and his mother wouldn’t leave his side, even as the doctors weren’t sure if he’d ever wake up.

End Notes:

Mirai is destroyed and now the government has a issue on their hands. The only one that has the answers is Rick.

Chapter 2: The Aftermath by zephilia
Author's Notes:

Rick wakes up and is surrounded by his family, but something seems different.

Chapter 2: The Aftermath

                Over the next few days, the Federal Government swooped in. They placed a gag order on all people involved in the rescue. As they were concerned there were no survivors, and the evidence helped support that. Besides the rescue, all records pointed that there were only 15 people at the site that day and 15 bodies were recovered. They moved Rick to an undisclosed location and kept him under observation. Over the next four months Rick’s body underwent dramatic changes, all unaware even to the most recognized scientists. It was May 28th before Ricks eyes opened and he was staring at an unknown ceiling.

Rick McAlister (RM): As my vision cleared, I looked around the room and saw that he was surrounded by his family. To my right is my mother, Susan. She is 39 and stands at an eye watering 6’3” (190.5cm) and weighs 210lbs (95.25kg). Even though she would be considered slightly chubby, she was still hot and made sure to keep up with her workouts. You could tell she was an athlete throughout her life. She had medium length dirty blonde hair and some deep blue eyes. Susan was dressed in a dark tee and some tight, not skintight, jeans. She had a mixed look of worried and care. To Susan’s right was my younger sister Lindsey. She is 17 and stands 5’11” (180.34cm) and weighs 176lbs (79.83kg). Due to her playing volleyball as a spiker and being a cheerleader, she has quite a slim body with well defined muscle. She had shoulder length platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes. She was dressed in a light pink tee shirt with white accents and black leggings. She has a quizzical look to her face. To my left is my oldest sister Brianna (Brie). She is 20, stands 6’2” (187.96cm) and weighs 190lbs (86.18kg). She has a slim athletic build due to her playing basketball as center and softball as a pitcher. She has short neck length jet black hair with dark purple highlights and has bright green eyes. She was wearing a black and purple light jacket and some black sweatpants. She had a weirdly whimsical look on her face. Finally, to Brie’s left was my youngest sister, Hailey. She is 16, stands 5’8”(172.72) and weighs 157lbs (71.21kg). Like the rest of the family, she has an athletic body due to her playing basketball as a power forward and soccer as a striker. She has very toned legs due to these positions as well. She has medium shoulder length black hair and soft teal eyes. She is wearing a tight, light yellow tea shirt and some dark leggings. She has a curious look to her face. There are two things I’m questioning as I take in my surroundings. The first is where is my dad? The second, why is everything so large looking?

By the time I notice my mom left, she is already returning with an older female doctor and a middle-aged man, who I assume is an FBI agent since he is wearing and FBI jacket. If I was in a hospital, the chemicals must have been worse than what my dad thought. I can’t believe a little accident caused the FBIs involvement. As I was sitting there, I heard, “Rick, Rick. Are you listening?” It was my mother. Agent Dobson and Dr. Haggerty are trying to talk to you.”

The FBI agent approached and in a gruff voice said, “Hello Richard. I am agent Fred Dobson from the FBI’s Counterintelligence and Anti-Terrorism Task Force.” I noticed my mom grip the bed as he continued. “There was a major incident at the Mirai Lab.” Major incident I thought. It was just a couple of chemicals. “I regret to inform you, that an explosion occurred and leveled the facility. You are the only survivor.”

My heart dropped. Only survivor…that means my dad. I couldn’t finish the thought. Agent Dobson cleared his through before continuing, “Due to the circumstances I have a few questions I would like to ask.”

I nodded and he started. “Firstly, if you aren’t aware, it is May 28th. The accident happened four months ago. You arrived several hours before you were scheduled to and your name was never registered as clocking in, why is that?”

My voice was shaky as I answered, “I was bored and wanted to hurry to the lab. I didn’t want to miss anything and figured it wasn’t a problem.”

He jostled some notes down before continuing, “Did you notice any suspicious persons?”

“No, I went straight to my dad’s office.”

“Why were you in the showers. As far as we can tell, no one was working on hazardous materials, especially the team you were on, that day.”

“I had an accident in the Chemical Storage room for the level 4 lab. The detection system didn’t detect any harmful chemicals and my dad said they were all benign.”

“Ok, that matches our records. Last question, do you know anything that was being worked on at Mirai that would have caused such a tragedy?”

“I do not. The main purpose of Mirai was focused on developing a better vaccine for COVID and hopefully a full cure.”

“That is all I had. I will be back after I talk with my superiors. Doctor, I will leave you with explaining everything else.”

Agent Dobson finished scribbling notes and left as Dr. Haggerty came forward. In a sweet voice she began, “Hello Richard. Is it ok if I call you Rick? I heard that’s what everyone calls you.” I nodded.

“It’s a miracle you survived. When we got word that they found a survivor we had the worst in mind. We rushed you to emergency surgery and were amazed that there was hardly anything wrong besides a few broken bonces and deep lacerations. There was one thing that bothered us, and the reason why you’re not at a normal hospital if you haven’t noticed. You are at a government run hospital overseen by the FBI and NSA. The reason for that is that you have shrunk, and no I am not joking. For three months me and my team observed you gradually shrinking and documented all of it. For the past month you have been just over 5” (12.7cm) tall and 2.5” (6.35) wide. Every week we ran test after test and came up with no reason as to why.”

I was flabbergasted. How could I have shrunk? What cruel being, whether it be a god or devil, would do something like this. That fucking fate bullshit really has some goddamn humor.

As Dr. Haggerty was finishing Agent Dobson walked in. “Good news for McAlister, but bad news for you doc. My superiors have said to release Richard to his family. They don’t see any value in keeping him here for study any longer. They want this to go away, so the quicker he leaves the better.”

“What?” Dr. Hagerty screeched in response. “They have no right; don’t they realize how valuable he is?”

As I sat there listening to them talk about me like I was just a specimen, I realized something, they’re right. If I truly shrunk, then the data that could be gleamed from studying me would be invaluable and may help advance science.

I was brought back to reality as Dr. Hagerty sighed. “Fine, even though I would love to do some more tests and try to figure out what caused you to shrink; I will discharge you.”

                “Thank you for not pressing doc.” Agent Dobson said. “As for you folks; this is a hush, hush scenario. No one is to know that your son is still alive or what happened to him. Keep him out of sight and the Government will keep him out of mind.”

                My Mom expressed her gratitude to the doctor and agent. She picked me up and held me like I was made of glass before leaving the hospital. When we got outside, I noticed that we were in the desert, far away from prying eyes.

                We enter my mom’s black 2021 Mercedes G-Wagon, and I was placed in the driver’s cup-*holder. I could hear my sisters begging to hold me, but my mom was adamant that I be left alone for now. I was grateful to her in this moment. I may not have cared for her, or my sisters for that matter, but I was happy I was being treated with respect like I deserved.

                It took a few hours, but we finally arrived at the house. My mom gently brought me inside, making sure that I was hidden from view the entire time. She brought me to my room and gently set me on my bed. In a sorrowful tone she began, “I don’t know what you’re going through, but I am here for you. You must have a lot going through your mind at the moment. I’ll bring something up for you to munch on and I’ll make sure your sisters leave you alone.” She left and all I had were my own thoughts. Some life this is.

End Notes:

Rick is now back home. What will Rick's new circumstances lead to? Stay Tuned for Chapter 3.

Chapter 3: Pushing Buttons Too Far by zephilia
Author's Notes:

Its been about a week since Rick got back home, but he is already falling back to his old ways. There is no way this could lead to consequences is there.

Chapter 3: Pushing Buttons Too Far

                RM: I was early in the morning of April 4th, and I was beginning to get bored. I had adjusted to my new height and the FBI sent someone over to help build some items to help me navigate the house. We owned no pets so it was deemed that some quality-of-life improvements could be made and I would regain some of my freedom.

                I was heading to the bathroom when I heard some footfalls behind me. I turned around and saw mom heading straight for me. I was frozen in fear as I watched her slipper covered foot come straight for me. It landed just a few inches away from me. It landed with such a force that I was knocked down. My heart felt like it was beating 2 million times per minute. I was more furious than scared as I yelled as loud as possible, “What the Fuck mom?”

                Even though my voice doesn’t carry as far, my mom stopped in her tracks and began to scan the floor. As her eyes locked onto me, she said with a, what I assume is a faked, concerned tone, “Oh my God Rick, I’m so sorry. You know that you’re supposed to stick to the baseboard. It’s dangerous to be that out in the open.”

                I was raging at this point. “You could have killed me and yet it’s my fault? I don’t quite see how I am at fault when you’re as dumb as dirt.”

                “Rick!” She had that authoritative tone that I loathed, “How dare you say that. It wasn’t on purpose, and I apologized. There is no reason to start calling names. Go to your room, you’re grounded for the weekend.”

                I stormed away towards my bedroom and as I reached the door, I heard the bathroom door slam. Before I entered my bedroom a devious idea came to mind. I smiled as I jogged towards my mom’s master bedroom. I managed to climb up to her desk and grab some thumb tacks. I climbed back down, and I immediately saw what I was looking for, her work heels she had set out for the day. I placed a couple tacks in the right shoe and went back for more. After all was said and done, I had put four tacks into both shoes with the pointy end up. I finished just in time as I heard my mom leave the bathroom.

                I managed to hide under her closet door as she entered the bedroom. As I speak from underneath, I see my mom in her black bra and black skirt. Even from this distance her 38DD breasts look massive. Then she lifts her left nylon covered foot and places it into the shoe without any hesitation. She immediately yelped and looked at her foot. There was a small amount of blood on the bottom of her foot from the sharp tacks piercing her skin. She peered into her shoe and saw the tacks. “Goddamn it Rick. Where the hell are you?” She asked furiously.

                I hid in the corner of her closet giggling while she stormed about. All of a sudden, the door was flung open, and I was greeted with, “There you are you ungrateful jackass.”

                My mom roughly grabbed me and held me up to her gigantic face. “You’ve been nothing but a miserable bastard lately. Your pranks and attitude have been getting worse and worse. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you.”

                As she continued to chastise me, she walked towards her makeup desk and sat on the duvet. “I don’t think you have ever truly appreciated what me and your father have done for you and how much hard work we put in.”

                She grabbed her right shoe and shook it out. She shook her head in disapproval as more tacks fell from this shoe. She placed it back on the ground and began to lower the hand that was gripping me to the shoe. “Until I can come up with a proper punishment, I’ll keep you in here while I go to work.” She told me with an angry tone. Get to the toe section and you’ll be fine.”

                As I was dropped into the shoe, I gradually walked to the toe section, mumbling in annoyance the entire way. I turned back to take a look and I see the light dimming before I begin to see her toes. I begin to walk backwards in a panic, tumbling down onto my ass. Her toes come rushing at me and eventually knock me in my head. They dragged me towards the front of the shoe before coming to a stop. I can feel them resting above me as well as my body resting in some sort of indent, Then the realization hits me. I’m resting under my mom’s toes and I’m in the indent where they usually lay.

                As I lay there being crushed by the hard nylon, I begin to curse my mother. Why would she do this to me? Even though she just took a shower, I start to smell her foots musk as the temperature begins to slowly rise. Then all of a sudden, her toes push against me, and the pressure is insane. I assume she is standing. I can feel the very slight variances in pressure as she gently sways while she finishes getting dressed. Then I am hit with the utmost fear I have ever felt. The pressure lessens and I begin to feel like I’m in Zero G as the foot crests and I feel the plummet has the shoe is slammed into the ground and the pressure comes again. This time it’s not stopping as her weight is shifted and it’s her left foots turn to ascend. She’s fucking walking on me. I feel the weight lessen and then I’m in Zero G briefly before the foot slams down and I am smothered under her toes once again. This keeps repeating as she walks to her SUV.

                Susan McAlister (SM): My buzzer went off and I was fighting my brain to actually get out of bed. I pulled the covers off me and sat up. I was wearing my deep purple with white accent, including white buttons, silk pajama set. It was a short sleeve and shorts combination and were the most comfortable ones I had. I slipped my feet into my pink slippers and walked over to my desk. I was looking forward to tonight. Not only was it Friday, but I had a date with Moira. I had a lot of meetings today so it would go by fast. I grabbed a simple black bra and matching panties and left to go take a shower.

                As I was walking the hall, I passed by Ricks room. That poor boy. He hasn’t had it easy. Ever since the incident, he has become more easily irritable. He had a bad attitude growing up but now it seems to be getting worse. Life hasn’t been easy for the family either though. With Dave’s passing the family was constantly bothered by the press. BioTech ran as much interference as possible, but all the conspiracy theories were thrown at us. It was the Chinese fault because they wanted COVID to last, it was the Russians since they were struggling. It was the Democrats and the Republicans fault because they always blamed each other. The worst one was when they called Dave a potential traitor. After the FBI and CIA came out and definitively said it wasn’t a domestic attack, the rumors died down.

                I heard a high squeaking, and I stopped in my tracks. I was more attuned to smaller noises since Rick shrunk. I immediately began scanning the floor and almost as soon as I began to look, I saw him. Rick was sitting near my left foot. I grew genuinely concerned. Even though we are the only ones here right now it’s still extremely dangerous for him to walk this far into the middle of the highway. Concerned I say “Oh my God Rick, I’m so sorry. You know that you’re supposed to stick to the baseboard. It’s dangerous to be that out in the open.”

                He yelled back, “You could have killed me and yet it’s my fault? I don’t quite see how I am at fault when you’re as dumb as dirt.” I could tell how angry he is, even though his voice is incredibly squeaky and high pitched.

                However angry he was, that doesn’t excuse his attitude. I sternly told him, “Rick! How dare you say that. It wasn’t on purpose, and I apologized. There is no reason to start calling names. Go to your room, you’re grounded for the weekend.”

                As he began to walk to his room, I turned and headed to the bathroom. I shut the door harder than I should have. I unbuttoned my pajama top and pulled off my shorts. I was now completely nude staring at myself in the mirror. I looked my body over, and not to toot my own horn, but I’m quite attractive. Even though I’m not in my prime, I still take care of my body and I pride myself in that.

                I stretched my arms behind my back before heading to the shower, making sure it was at the proper temperature. I entered the shower and felt the water cascade over my body. I turned my back to the shower and felt the water flowing over my breast. I closed my eyes, enjoying the heat on my body. I begin to soap up and scrub my body. As I finish lathering up, I grab the shower head to finish rinsing the front. I get to my groin and bring the head closer, and I enjoy the pleasure of the water massaging my pussy. I don’t have time, nor do I want to go further, that will be for tonight. Just enough to tease is all I want.

                I finished showering and drying myself. I put on my bra and panties and I walked out of the bathroom. I have no shame in walking around in my underwear, even if my children protest. I don’t do it often, just usually when I take a shower. I believe this has also caused my daughter’s shame level to drop, but that will be decided later whether it is a good or bad influence. I entered the bedroom and put on a pair of pantyhose and a simple black skirt. I go to my black work heels and go to put the left one on. As I put it on and put weight onto that foot, I am greeted with a stinging pain, and I yelp in response. I immediately removed my foot and see it bleeding. I looked into the shoe and I can see 4 tacks. I dump them out and there is only one person here besides me. In an angry and frustrated tone, I yell, “Goddamn it Rick. Where the hell are you?”

                I begin to look around for the moron. I know he is in my bedroom somewhere since he likes to see the results of his pranks. I begin to try to think of where he would hide. I can’t help but grin as I know exactly where he is. I open my closet door and I see him in the corner giggling. I say with a sternness, “There you are your ungrateful jackass.”

                I tightly grabbed Rick before he could try and run. I bring him to my face so I can stare him in the eyes as I angerly start, ““You’ve been nothing but a miserable bastard lately. Your pranks and attitude have been getting worse and worse. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you.” I begin to walk over to my make-up desk as I continue, “I don’t think you have ever truly appreciated what me and your father have done for you and how much hard work we put in.”

                I grab my right heel and begin to lower him. “Until I can come up with a proper punishment, I’ll keep you in here while I go to work.  Get to the toe section and you’ll be fine.”

I placed him in the shoe and see him make his way to the toe section. I wait a couple of seconds as I stand up before placing my foot into the shoe. No fanfare, or preamble as I must get to work. I feel my toes contact his head and then his body slide underneath my toes and get dragged to the toe section. My plan was to have him in front of my toes. It’s his own fault for not listening. I rest my weight on him as I place my left foot into the shoe. I can feel his little breaths against my toes. This stirs something within me, making my libido tingle. I don’t have time to neither explore this feeling nor enjoy it. I put on a blue blouse with a simple flower design and head out to the garage.

                As I start to walk, I can feel forced breaths of Rick. It feels like I’m getting a little massage in my heels. I can feel a smile forming as I get to my SUV. I get into it and sink into the leather seats. I start the engine; I turn on the heated seats and ease the giant SUV out of the garage and onto the streets. I leave a little later than usual and end up speeding a little more than I normally would. This caused me to break harder and in turn apply more pressure to my right foot. It takes me about an hour to arrive, and I am barely on time. I pull the SUV into my spot and slam it into park.

                RM: The sensation of her walking is insane. I can barely keep up with each step, even though she isn’t exactly rushing. I feel my mom’s weight shift onto her left foot as I hear a door open. There is another weightless feeling before I feel more pressure than I have ever before. I realize she is getting in the SUV as I hear a muffled rumble and can feel some slight vibrations. I feel a lurching motion soon followed by a bump; great were on the road.

                As my mom begins to drive, the sensation is so odd. There is a constant pressure on my body as she uses the accelerator, there is a minuscule amount of time as she shift her foot to the brake and as she applied a hard pressure to both the pedal and my body. I can feel my muscles starting to get sore as I struggle against the pressure. I’m still in shock that she would have the gall to put me into her shoe let alone wear it while I was in it. The situation hasn’t really settled into my mind. As she keeps driving I can feel her nylons start to get damp. I keep my mouth shut in order to keep her sweat and odor from invading my mouth.

                I feel the SUV make a sharp tun and stop, followed by a slight bump. I can feel that the SUV isn’t going as fast and I assume she is driving through the parking lot at her work. It isn’t too long before I feel the SUV stop and the rumbling of the engine is gone. Great, we’ve just arrived, and I still have 8 hours under her and my body is already sore.

End Notes:
Under his mom's toes, will Rick enjoy his time or will he regret his actions? Only time will tell.
Chapter 4: A Day Under a Hard-Working Women by zephilia
Author's Notes:

Susan has arrived at work with her little boy tucked away under her toes. How will her day progress and will Rick learn anything from this punishment?

Chapter 4: A Day Under a Hard-Working Women

                RM: As I feel the SUV come to a stop, I dread what is about to happen. I feel her foot shift and I try to prepare, but how to you prepare for a foot about to smash into you. As it lands the pressure increases so much that my mom’s sweat is forced into my mouth and nose. I begin to choke. The matter isn’t helped by the musky odor I am dealing with inside the heel. Then she begins walking.

                As she walks her nylon scraps against my skin causing miniature scrapes. As she takes her next step, I feel weightless, but now I don’t feel myself move. I am stuck to her insole. As her foot crashes down, I feel the full impact of her foot and the air in my lungs is forced out. With her weight resting on my chest, I find it ever more difficult to breathe. Each breath that I take is more labored as she transfers her weight for the opposite foot. Then I’m weightless and I gulp in as much air as possible before I am slammed back down, and the air is forced out again. I try to time it, so I close my mouth before I am impacted by her toes. I manage it and only have to fight for air. As this repeats over and over again as she heads to her office, I miss time one of the steps and get a is invaded by the salty slimy taste of her sweat and grime.

                I thought being walked on was bad but as I feel my mom come to a stop all of her weight is oppressive and unforgiving. I hear a slight hum, muffled through the layers of leather, rubber and my mom’s foot. I struggle to breathe and with each expulsion of breath, it becomes ever more difficult to draw the next one in. After what feels like an eternity, but what is probably only a couple of minutes, I feel my chest begin to burn from the lack of oxygen. I hear a ding as the humming stops and my mom begins to walk once more.

                As my mom walks, it’s getting harder to time my breaths as she stops and I assume gives her greeting to those she works with. Each time my mom stops I must deal with her omnipresent weight. It’s overbearing and smothering. Just before she begins to walk, I start to hear a ringing in my ears. She walks for a bit more before the weight lessens, but it is not completely gone.

                SM: I get out of my SUV and sigh as I ready myself for work. I try to keep the weight off of my right foot as much as possible, but I also don’t want to cause concern for anyone else. I can feel Rick exhale every time my foot falls and it feels lovely. I walked through the main entrance of Famigerate Advanced Technologies and Engineering. Upon entering I give my greetings to Kim and Melanie, the two receptionists.

                As I get to the elevators, I manage to get on before the door closes. Mike Gantz, the lead engineer of production was on the elevator. We said our good mornings and chatted about an upcoming product launch. We agreed to a meeting next week as the elevator came to a stop on my floor. I left the elevator and proceeded to my office.

                As I walked by my team, I gave my greeting and was updated on some items. I get to my office door and I am met by my secretary, Leah Harris. She is a gorgeous little thing. At 28 years old, she is in her prime. Standing 5’7” (170.18cm) I feel like a giant, even if I truly am one now, it feels different with her. With her caramel skin, she was the picture of a goddess. She reminded me of a presentation I had at 1:30pm and that the revised draft for a new project was in my inbox. I thanked her, entered my office, and shut the door.

                I sat behind my desk and logged into my PC. As the computer booted up, I grabbed the revised proposal and began to look it over. The new kid worked on this proposal. I appreciate his enthusiasm, but this is still full of errors. I am wondering if I should hand it off to one of the more senior staff. I’ll give him one more shot before I pull this workload from him.

                I lose myself in my work as I review the presentation. Before I know it, noon is approaching and it’s time for lunch. I haven’t even decided yet what I should get. I hear a knock at my door and see Leah standing there with a bag. I motioned her in and she tells me in her sweet caring tone, “I noticed that you were deep into your work. I ordered your usual from DeAngelo’s. I hope that is ok.”

                “That’s perfect, thank you Leah.” I respond as I grab the bag from her gentle hands.

                She smiles and nods her head before leaving the office. The food smells delicious. It’s a Roasted Turkey Breast Muffaletta with home baked chips. I noticed that there are two cookies in the bag as well. I usually don’t order myself dessert. I can feel a smile on my face as I look up and I can see Leah smiling back at me. That girl spoils me. I begin to eat and continue making sure there are no mistakes in this presentation.

                After a bit I remember my little prankster. I grab some turkey and a crumb from, my cookie and scoot backwards. I remove my right heel and hand him some food. I plainly state, “Here is your lunch. Don’t take too long to eat because I’ll have to get up in a bit. I’m going to cover the hole so make sure you get deep enough in there.” As I finish my sentence, I put my foot partially back in as I scoot back under my desk and finish reviewing the presentation.

                RM: As I laid there, I could feel my mom’s foot shaking every now and then. I feel like I’m starting to get intoxicated on her foot odor. The heat and smell continue to increase. It’s a while before I feel some pressure and the heel I’m in move backwards. My mom’s foot leaves the shoe and I see her hand come down. I notice it’s holding some food as she says, “Here is your lunch. Don’t take too long to eat because I’ll have to get up in a bit. I’m going to cover the hole so make sure you get deep enough in there.”

                Before I can say anything, I see her foot come towards the shoe and I head back into my nightmare. I’m not sure how long it was, but just as I finish my “meal” I hear a dreaded scraping noise as I look back and I see her foot rushing towards me. Before I can even stand, her toes ram into me and drag me back to the depths.

                I can feel my mom rustling about before her foot applies pressure to me as she stands up. The rhythm of her walking begins. I try to time my breathing for when I feel her foot ascend. It works a bit before my timing is interrupted and the rising and falling starts getting faster with each step. I struggle to fill my lungs with air as my entire body is battered by her toes. My hearing is filled with the scratching of her nylons and the soft booming of each foot fall.

                After a while she stops, and I can feel her fidgeting. Then I am pounded by her toes as she rushes and stops. Her weight is oppressive when she stands still. I can hear a mumbling coming from my mom as I feel slight reverberations through her foot. She begins to scrunch her toes, forcing my face into her toes, smothering me. As the scrunching becomes ever more intense, my chest begins to burn. I start to get dizzy, and I can hear a slight screeching. My mom curls her toes and keeps them curled. I begin to struggle as I cannot breathe and the ringing in my ears gets louder. It isn’t long before my body goes limp as I pass out.

                SM: After a bit of lunch, I slide my foot into the heel and feel my toes impact Rick. I can feel as his body ends back up under my toes. I see that it is almost 1pm and I grab my pc as I get ready for the presentation. I always get nervous when presenting to the higher-level corporate. I rush to the board room and begin to set up.

                As the President, CEO, CFO and COO file into the room, I can feel something under my toes and I begin to play with it to help deal with my nervousness. I begin my presentation on recommending a new project and start going over the cost-benefit analysis. It’s a great project that will both expand our capabilities while freeing up the headcount, which both are needed. As I get to the end of my presentation, I begin to field questions. This part always makes me really tense. It’s quitting time by the time all the answers are satisfactorily answered, I go grab my purse and leave for the day. I finally realized that I forgot about Rick and figured I will check on him when we get home.

                I get into my SUV and drive home. It takes almost 1 hour and 45 minutes to arrive at the house. Before exiting the SUV, I make sure the garage door closes. I head into the house and greet the kids. Lindsey asks me, “Have you seen Rick?”

                “No sweetie I haven’t, he’s probably hiding like usual.” I don’t know how I pulled the answer out of my butt with a straight face, but I did. It seems to satisfy her curiosity. I then remind the girls, “Don’t forget, you’ll all have to make something for dinner as I have a date tonight.”

                Various sounds of acknowledgement comes from them as I head upstairs and go to get ready for my date. As I reach my bedroom, I sit on my duvet and remove my heels. I grab the right heel and pull Rick out of it. He is slick to the touch and his skin is a little red. “Did you learn your lesson?”, I ask him.

                “Do you have any idea what I had to go through with? You could have killed me.” He begins yelling at me. I don’t let him finish as I squeeze him just hard enough that he quits talking.

                My vocal register drops, as I can’t believe he has the gall to start yelling, as I respond; “Apparently you need more time to think what you did. You’ll accompany me on my date tonight so I can make sure the lesson sticks.” As I say this, I walk over to my dresser and drop him into a glass I had sitting on there as I get ready for my date.

                RM: I wake up as I hear a clank of the door. I feel slimy and I begin to choke as my body tries to remove the foul substance that is in my lungs. The familiar walking sensation begins again. Then she stops as I hear a muffled voice ask her about me. I can’t quite make out who it is. I feel, rather than hear my mom respond as she continues to walk.

                It isn’t long until she stops walking and I feel the weight lessen before I see her foot leave entirely. Her hand comes in and grabs me. I feel it slightly shutter, probably in response to how nasty I feel, before dragging me out into the world. I am now staring at my mom as she asks, “Did you learn your lesson?”

                My lesson, what the hell did she mean by that. Was my lesson to learn how to be smothered and beaten by her toes. I’m furious as the question sinks in. I start yelling, “Do you have any idea what I had to go through with? You could have killed me.” Before I can finish, she squeezes me so I can talk.

                She then says, “Apparently you need more time to think what you did. You’ll accompany me on my date tonight so I can make sure the lesson sticks.” It’s hard for me to breathe as I see her walking somewhere.

                I feel myself fall and then walls of glass rise up around me before I hit the floor. I notice I am in her used glass. She walks off and leaves me there to contemplate my life. I sit down in the glass as I wonder how I should get back at her to help soothe my building rage.

End Notes:

Rick hasn't learned his lesson and now has to chaperone his mom on date night.I wonder if he will ever learn.

Chapter 5: Date Night by zephilia
Author's Notes:

Rick is forced to accompany his mom on her date night. But what will happen when she gets distracted by her date?


**This is a heavily foot focused chapter.**

Chapter 5: Date Night

                SM: After setting Rick in the glass, I casually remove my clothing. I stare at the master bathroom, where it’s still under construction and worry it will never be finished. I grab a purple lacey lingerie set and only put on the panties and I go to sit back on the duvet. I do my nails in a simple purple. I do my makeup in a simple way, but still shows I want to put in my effort. I do all this while ignoring Rick.

                I grab a black ruffled skirt and a lush green top with a deep v-cut. Next, I slide on my pantyhose. I feel the nylon rub against my smooth skin as I strain to get them over my wide hips. I put on the skirt and I then sit down and do my hair. I style my hair in a wavy flowing way to give me an elegant look.

                By the time it’s all said and done, it is 6:30pm and I am almost ready for my date. The only thing left is what to wear on my feet. I decided to go with some thigh high, tight leather boots. I go and grab Rick and his glass and bring them to my makeup desk. I sit him in the middle of the desk and sit down on the duvet. His glass is right in front of my bare breasts. As I finish touching up some things, I place my lacey, strapless bra on. I cup my breasts and put the clip tight. I then throw on my top and tuck it into my skirt. By the time it’s all said and done, it is 6:30pm and I am almost ready for my date. The only thing left is what to wear on my feet. I decided to go with some thigh high, tight leather boots with a 2”(5.08cm) heel.

                I put on the right boot first since Rick spent so much time with it earlier. I zip up the boot and can feel its tightness. Before putting on the left I pick up Rick and I can hear him yelling. I’m not paying attention because I’m quite sure it’s just him degrading me. Which is fine, this is why he is being punished after all. I bring him down to the boot and drop him in. I see him slide down into the tow area. I go to place my foot into the boot. As it settles in, I don’t feel Rick under my toes like I thought he would be earlier nor do I feel him laying sideways. I feel his feet and legs under my heel, his abdomen under my arch and I feel his chest and head under the ball of my foot.

                I shrug as he should have known to get deeper if he cared at all. I can feel him struggling against my foot and it feels good. It feels sort of like a little massage along my entire foot. I close my eyes, enjoying the sensation as I decide I’ll just have to be careful as to not permanently damage him in any way. I try to gently walk out to the SUV. I say my good byes to the girls who in turn wish me good luck with Brie teasing, “Make sure to kiss and tell.”

                The room fills with giggles from all the girls and I just shake my head and tell them to behave. As I reach the SUV, I take in a sharp breath due to my nervousness. Of course, I’m nervous. I only just began to date Moira 2 weeks ago. I continue to drive as I look forward to the date. I reverse the SUV out of the garage and begin to drive to Ladera Grill.

                RM: As I was sitting in the glass, I watched my mom grab things to get ready for her date. As I sit there hoping I didn’t realize my mom come over and grab the glass. By the time I realize she’s grabbed me, and I am set down on her make up desk. I see her sit down and I see her massive breast in front of my face.

                I can’t believe that she would just set me here without caring. I know she’s my mom but doesn’t she have any shame? I watch her as she puts on her bra and top. As I sit there thinking about my revenge, I feel her grab me and I begin to yell at her, “Why the fuck are you picking me up? Where are you taking me? You have no rule over me.”

                As I continue to yell at her I notice my surroundings get dark as her hand descends into some shoe. Her grip loosens and I fall the rest of the way into the shoe, and I slide down towards the toe section. I slide until I hit a bump. I lay there on my back in a “t-pose”, staring up, thinking “Great I’m in another one of her fucking shoes.”

                Before I can get up, her foot rushes into the shoe and I am pressed into her sole. I am laying with my head pointing towards the toes and my feet towards her heel. I feel her stand up and this is thousands of times worse than being under her toes. As she takes her first step I feel a similar weightlessness but not as much as when I was under her toes. When the foot falls to the ground it’s much worse. Her heel lands first and all the pressure is applied to my legs as her foot steam rolls me and the pressure goes from my legs to my torso to my head before I am weightless again. There are several repeats of this. The fall, being steam rolled than the weightlessness. Over and over, my body gets pummeled. Then I feel it. This fall is much longer until BAM. Just by her gait, I can tell she is going down the stairs.

                As she descends the stairs, I can feel my body screaming in pain. My nose is getting crushed, and my arms and legs are bending in unnatural ways. She comes to a stop as I hear some mumbling. Even if I could hear her, I didn’t care about what she was saying. I was more concerned with the increasing heat and musk that was beginning to fill the boot and with my body already screaming for a break. It’s not long before my mom is walking once more. The gigantic bitch is either the dumbest person on the world or doesn’t care what torture she is putting her son under. I deserve better.

                I feel the boot angle and I can feel a slight vibration before a slight increase in pressure and a sense of motion. She must be in the SUV. There is more pressure resting on my legs than my upper body. As she shifts from gas to brake, the pressure increases slightly, and my breathing becomes a bit heavier. We continue this sequence over the next little bit as she drives to her date.

                After a bit, there is almost no air that isn’t tainted with her foul smelling feet and the heat is now starting to make her sweat. I can feel the SUV slow and then come to a stop. It’s a bit before I feel her shift to the left and a hard impact as she gets out of the SUV. The pummeling starts again as she walks to her date. All of a sudden she stops walking and just stands in place. The weight is worse than compared to her heels. It feels like my skull is going to crack as she just stands there. I can feel my bones creaking and groaning under her oppressive weight. As I continue to suffer her weight and I don’t think it can get worse, I realize two things. The first is that her weight is gradually increasing. I know this because I can feel some pops from muscles and bones. The second thing is that she was intentionally keeping some of her weight off of her foot, so this means that she has forgotten that I am under her foot.

                As the pressure continues to increase, it finally reaches its max and I am in incredible pain. Due to the pressure my mouth is forced open, and her sweat is dripping into my mouth. I force myself to swallow it, just so I don’t drown. It’s disgusting as it’s really sour. This combined with the pressure on my chest, it is incredibly hard to breathe.

                Again I don’t think it can get worse, but it does. I really should quit thinking about this. I feel more pressure on my chest before feeling a slight weightlessness. I think it’s a start to the walking sensation, but the fall comes all too quickly where the pressure is even worse than her walking before I feel the weightlessness again. Then I realize a horrifying fact, she’s bouncing, with me under her sole.

                After the second bounce, my breathing is already sharp and shallow. After the third bounce I feel some bones crack, after the fourth I begin to scream. After the fifth I feel my nose get crushed. I then feel her jump a sixth time and it all stops. I lay there gasping as well as I can. It’s not long after that I pass out from the intense pain all the while cursing my mother and God.

                SM: I can smell the restaurant before I see it and my stomach growls in response. It smells so good. As I pull into the parking lot for Ladera Grill I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my throat. I put the SUV in park and get out, trying to be gentle. I go and stand by the entrance waiting for Moira.

                As I stand there I play on my phone. I stand there Idly scrolling through twitter and Facebook all the while worrying. Do I look good enough, will she be happy, does she love me? All these questions flood my brain. Ever since David dies, I haven’t had an intimacy with another person. For the first couple of months, I didn’t date at all. In March, I tried the dating scene once again. It wasn’t easy to find a date that didn’t mind a single mom with three kids. But whenever I dated a man, I always compared them to David and they always failed.

                After being stood up on a date near the end of March, another woman who was stood up came over and we shared a meal. This is when I noticed I enjoyed the company of this female stranger over the men that I dated. I decided to just try dating women. It was April 22nd when I met Moira Byrne. She was a redheaded goddess with bright emerald green eyes. She has an Irish accent, and her hair is wonderfully curly. She is 5’10”(177.8cm) and weighs about 172lbs(78.02kg). She is an absolute delight, even though she can get a bit rough. My right foot is beginning to fall asleep, so I shift the weight to my left as I stand there trying to calm myself down.

                Out of my peripheral, I see an Uber pull up and Moira steps out. I begin to bounce as we greet each other. We hugged and entered the restaurant. As we set down to eat, we discussed where we wanted to go dance as the waitress approaches. I ordered the New York Strip medium rare and Moira ordered Filet Mignon medium rare and we got some truffle mac ‘n cheese as an appetizer and got the house choice Cabernet.

                After eating we leave and head to a club to dance. As we reach the club, in bright lights it’s geared more to lesbians. We enter and go sit at a table as we enjoy the music. After we both get a bit tipsy, I drag Moira to the dance floor, where I let loose. It feels good to have fun after such a stressful day. As we dance, we embrace each other and show some PDA, which we are not ashamed of. Moira whispers to me, “We should continue this at the house, shouldn’t we?” I nod in response and we both are giddy as we head out to the SUV and drive back to my house. As we drive, Moira kisses my shoulder and neck, teasing me. This causes me to jerk the SUV each time she does it, but we eventually make it home safely.

                RM: I awoke, choking on sweat top s thumping sound coming from outside the boot. I can feel my mom shaking her foot, not in nervousness, but in rhythm to the music. I then place two and two together and realize they went to a club. I pray to god, this is all that happens, but with my luck today I feel it isn’t. My body is already killing me, and I don’t have the strength to move.

I then feel my mom stand up quickly, applying ungodly amounts of pressure before speed walking somewhere. I can hear the music get louder and I sigh in resignation as she enters the dance floor, and I am introduced to a new hell.

                As she begins to dance her foot stomps, grinds and pulverizes my body. I begin to cry from the amount of pain I’m in. I am truly struggling to breathe as my lungs refuse to inflate. Even if they do, I am forced to exhale violently as her foot presses down. I can no longer feel my right arm and I can feel my mouth bleeding. As she continues to dance, the heat inside the boot rises and she begins to sweat even more. I want this to end but she continues to dance, crushing me under her weight. After a while I feel her run. I struggle to stay conscious, but I somehow manage to as I hear a door close and the familiar rumble of her SUV’s engine before driving away.

                I much prefer being smothered under her foot than being crushed. As she drives, I can feel the jerky motions of the SUV. It isn’t long before we arrive at the house. I feel her hop out of the SUV then she stands still. There is silence besides the ringing in my head. I then hear two people giggle and she begins rushing into the house.

some booming footsteps. Then a hand enters the boot and I am removed from my hell hole. My mom brings me to her face and says, “You look ok. You’re alive and breathing so that’s good.”

                Good…she thinks I’m good. I am pissed. “You think it’s good I’m alive and look like this, you FUCKING BITCH?” My mouth is practically spewing toxic waste. “You forgot I was in your shoe and didn’t care that I passed out.” She tries to interrupt me, but I continue, “You could care less about my safety. All you care about is you having fun you giant cunt!”

                As I finish saying this, I realize my mistake as my mom squeezes her hand and I gasp for breath. I am staring at her blue eyes that are lit up by fury. This scares me. I struggle to gulp as I try to apologize, but due to her grip I am unable to make even a whimper. I know I am in deep shit. I have only ever called her a cunt one time before, and that was several years ago. I never called her that again since my punishment.

End Notes:

Rick really screwed up. Susan has never been this mad before. Rick regrets speaking before thinking, but will that be enough?

Chapter 6: A Bedroom Adventure by zephilia
Author's Notes:

***This is a heavy action chapter that includes incest, insertion, violence and strong language. If this is not your thing, please skip. Viewer discretion is advised. Also this is where the "X" tag comes in. Mature audiences only.***


Rick finds out the consequences of his words. He's in for a wild night as he learns that his mother can be pushed too far.

Chapter 6: A Bedroom Adventure

                SM: I pull the SUV into the garage and hop out. I’m greeted by Moira, and we rush upstairs to continue our fun. We are making out as we reach the bedroom. I gently push her away, her lips trembling as they leave mine. I put a finger up to her lips as I take my top off, followed by my boots. I casually toss all three across the room. Moira pushes me down on my bed, and I stare into her lust filled eyes. Moira is so beautiful. She is only 36 and her body has very little fat on it, it’s mostly muscle. She is the definition of a goddess, especially with her in her yellow lingerie, she is glowing. She licks from my neck to my ear before gently biting my lower lip. I can feel myself getting wet between my legs. My pussy is trembling with excitement.

                She whispers in a sultry Irish accent, “I guess we don’t have to worry about the kids?”

                I whimper back, “No the girls are out and won’t be back before 10 am.” I want her to continue so badly.

                “Good girl”, she teases, “So I’m assuming the man of the house is gone as well.”

                My eyes immediately go wide, and I gently, but firmly push off while saying, “Oh Shit.” I completely forgot about him. I really hope he isn’t too mad.

                Moira is confused, “What, is he still here?”

                I respond in a shy voice, “Sort of.”

                Moira stares at me with her head slightly cocked and with a confused look on her face. She looks so cute when she’s confused. She reminds me of a cat that was excitedly playing with a toy but doesn’t know why she lost the toy. But who could blame her, I haven’t really told her about Rick. She knows of him and he’s my son, but she has never met him. I give her a nervous smile as I say, “Please don’t be shocked and try to remain calm. You know how I told you about that accident that killed Dave?” She nods in response, not understanding where I’m going. “Rick was actually there, and he is the only survivor. The issue is he’s a bit…small.” I trail off seeing her get even more confused.

                I go over to my boots and I reach inside and grab Rick. He feels slimy and gross. I must have pulled a face because Moira looks even more confused. I let out a chuckle as I see her. I remove Rick and walk over to the bed and sit down. I bring Rick to my face to look him over. I am concerned about him, but I don’t see anything too bad as I say, “You look ok. You’re alive and breathing so that’s good.”

Moira looks over my shoulder and her eyes light up seeing Rick’s tiny body. I can tell she is curious but before I can say anything Rick begins an angry tirade,  “You think it’s good I’m alive and look like this, you FUCKING BITCH? You forgot I was in your shoe and didn’t care that I passed out.” I try to apologize and talk to him, but he continues tirade, “You could care less about my safety. All you care about is you having fun you giant cunt!”

                I cut him off by squeezing him. He knows I loathe that word. I can feel the anger building in me and I want to shout back. I feel Moira grab my hands, and gently apply pressure. My hands slowly lower as I stare at her. In a low sexy voice she says, “Well someone isn’t appreciative of his worried mum. Why don’t we show him what a giant cunt really looks like?”

I look back at Rick as I question, “But I don’t want to hurt him.”

“Kitten, he was in your boots all night as you danced and jumped on him. I don’t think you could do much worse. If it helps, I promise to be gentle with you.” Moira responds with that sultry vixen voice.

As I am mulling over her words in my head, my thoughts are interrupted by Rick yelling, “That bitch doesn’t genuinely care, so don’t act like her words mean anything. She’s so out of her fucking mind that even the nut house rejects her.”

I am done, I drop Rick into Moira’s hand. I gently bite her ear and say in a whisper, “Lets feed this little kitty.” I stand up and remove my bra. My breasts hang loose and Moira grabs one with her free hand and begins to suck on it. A moan escapes my lips as I remove my skirt and toss it to the side. After sucking my tits for a moment, she kisses from my neck down to the top of my panties. She slaps my ass as I begin to remove them. I can feel how wet they have become as they stick to my pussy and they have to be peeled off. I toss them to the side and I crawl over to the head board and lay on my back.

Moira is right behind me as she gets above me. Her beautiful tits hanging in the open. She squeezes and teases my nipple until its erect before forcing it into Ricks mouth. She then leans in to kiss me on the mouth as she rests her body on mine, smothering Rick in the process. After a few minutes of kissing, she breaks the kiss as she arches her back. Her eyes are overflowing with lust. She gives me a mischievous grin as she pulls Rick free from my nipple with a slight pop. A low moan escapes as she teases my nipple with his head. Moira begins kissing my neck and slowly moves down to my tits where she begins playfully biting them while forcing Rick’s head onto the nipple or lightly teasing the nipple with his head. The sensation of them both is driving me mad as my moaning becomes more frequent.

Moira brings her head up as she keeps a hold of my left breast in her mouth before its released with a pop. She giggles as my breast jiggles as it goes back to its natural resting motion. She leans down and licks my cheek before lightly pecking me as I feel her drag Rick from my nipple, down my abdomen, and down to my pussy. She begins to tease my outer lips by just lightly circling them with his head. She brings her lips to mine as we start to make out as she continues to tease me.

As she presses Rick’s head harder and harder, our kissing gets more intense. As she breaks the kiss, she shoves his head hard into my lips, not enough to penetrate, but harder than anything before and I let out a mix between a pitiful moan and a squeaky whine. She giggles at my reaction as she continues to tease my outer lips with Rick. I am panting as we briefly stare at each other. She gives me light pecks as she gently shoves Rick into my vagina. A low groan escapes my mouth as I feel him fully enter. She smiles as she begins moving Rick in and out, like a dildo. She moves him faster and faster, I can feel Rick struggling as he’s shoved deeper with each thrust.

Moira begins to kiss from my mouth down to my breast. The mix between the sensation on my breasts and the sensation on Rick being shoved in and out of my pussy is insane. She plays with my nipples in her mouth a little bit before moving down to my belly where she places a couple sensual kisses. Before she moves on, Moira shoves Rick in hard and I let out a loud moan. She gives my pussy a lick and I shiver in response. “You’re so addicting love.” She tells me in a sultry tone.

She begins to lick and nibble my clit as she continues to use Rick as a dildo. I can feel myself tighten as the sensation is almost too much. My moaning is now load and room filling. She shoves Rick deep into my depths and his struggling is more intense than a vibrator. I then feel her tongue enter me and I can’t stand it. With stimulation both with Rick deep in my love canal acting like a vibrator and her tongue teasing me at the entrance, I lose it. I can feel my legs shake as I have the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life.

I lay there panting as I see Moira lift her head while at the same time I feel her drag Rick out of my pussy. She licks her lips and says in a teasing voice, “I’m not done with you yet.”

Before I can question what she means, she bends back down and she whispers something but I am too distracted from my post orgasm to notice. However, I do notice when she shoves Rick back in and begins to pump him fast. His body is only half in, so the thrust is even faster. I let out a whine as I am extremely sensitive right now. She giggles before shoving him deeper with each thrust.

As I am getting into the rhythm and I can feel another orgasm quickly building, I feel something small press into my asshole and it begins vibrating. I let out a yelp at this new sensation. Moira lifts her head and her other hand which has a small devise strapped to it and I can hear it humming. She doesn’t stop pumping Rick in and out of my body as she teases, “I thought we may do something tonight, so I brought a couple of toys. I didn’t know you had your own special toy though.” She smiles before bending back down and I can feel this device at my asshole again.

There are three sensations now and each one would drive me mad but with them combined I am lost in lust. The pumping of Rick, her licking and nibbling and now this tiny vibrator. It’s pure ecstasy. I don’t think I can be driven anymore crazy but Moira shoves her finger with the device into my anus. I do a mixture of a yelp and a moan, I have never experienced anything with anal before, but this could get addicting. She begins to gently thrust her finger in and out of my anus. This is insane, I begin to buck as my orgasm builds. It isn’t long until I feel a rush and I have such a big orgasm that I scream in pleasure. That’s when Moira lifts her head its wet, I managed to squirt for the first time and didn’t even realize it.

She removes both Rick and her finger and they both have an audible pop as they leave their respective places of invasion. I lay there still shaking in my post orgasm glow. I see Moira smile at me as she begins to lick Rick. “How’d you enjoy that love?”

“It was heavenly. I’m sorry but I don’t think I can reciprocate this. I haven’t ever had two orgasms that intense back-to-back and I have never squirted before. I don’t ever remember my body being this exhausted.” I tell her as I yawn. It’s hard for me to stay awake. Before nodding off I say, “You may need to satisfy yourself for now, is that ok?”

Just before passing out from exhaustion, I hear her response, “Don’t worry, I’ll manage.” I don’t know if it’s my delirium, but I swear I see her smiling like a cat with a new toy.

RM: As I am staring at my mom, I see a face appear over her left shoulder. It takes me a minute but I remember her as Moira, my mom’s girlfriend. I haven’t met her in person, only in pictures. She’s beautiful and the pictures don’t do her justice. Before I realize it I feel my mom’s grip lessen as her hands drop and I legalize that Moira is holding my mom’s hands and is guiding them down.  I hear Moira address me, “Well someone isn’t appreciative of his worried mum. Why don’t we show him what a giant cunt really looks like?” Her brashness catches me off guard, and I am left slack jawed. She doesn’t know me, but she is already suggesting something really disgusting.

My mom responds, almost as if questioning herself, “But I don’t want to hurt him.”

Moira’s response makes me feel a disdain for this her that I have never felt before. She says in a sultry voice directed at my mom, “Kitten, he was in your boots all night as you danced and jumped on him. I don’t think you could do much worse. If it helps, I promise to be gentle with you.”

I am fucking livid. Is she really suggesting that I should be used as a toy. I begin to yell in response, “That bitch doesn’t genuinely care, so don’t act like her words mean anything. She’s so out of her fucking mind that even the nut house rejects her.”

Then I feel myself fall and I am soon being gripped by Moira. I see my mom lean over and whisper something that chills my blood, “Lets feed this little kitty.” My mom gets up and this is when I first noticed she is in her bra and skirt. That’s when I realize that Moira is just in her underwear. My removes her bra and I feel Moira shift as she grabs my mom’s breast and begins to suck on it. Being so close to my half nude mom is creeping me out. I can hear the low sucking noises coming from Moira and I can hear my mom moaning in response. I shiver in disgust as my mom pulls away and  goes to remove her panties. Before realizing it, Moira slaps my mom’s ass with the hand she is holding me with and I am left a bit dazed.

By the time I come to, I am staring my mom’s right tit in the face. I feel Moira squeeze my face, forcing my mouth open. I can see her lowering me to the tit and I struggle in response. She pushes down and I feel my mouth get invaded by my mom’s massive tit. It’s still expanding, and I feel myself hang loose. I am stuck on my mom’s tit and I am involuntarily sucking on it. After a few seconds I feel a weight drop onto my back, smothering me into my mom’s breast. I can hear kissing noises through the hundreds of pounds of flesh, and I realize that what is smothering me from behind is Moira’s tit. After a few moments I feel Moira’s weight lessen and she pulls me off with a pop.

She begins moving and pressing me into my mom’s nipple as I can hear small kisses from above. I feel Moira shift before I can hear some sucking noises and a moan escape from my mom. I can feel it travel up her body. I hear a pop followed by some giggling and after a moment, I feel myself being dragged down my mom’s abdomen. My head briefly dips into her belly button before I am dragged onto something slimy. As my vision clears, I am greeted by my mother’s pussy. It still looks tight and she has some hair, but it is by no means a full bush. Her pussy is visibly drooling like some kind of monster from a movie. It isn’t long before I am pressed into it and I am being lightly dragged around it in circles.

As her teasing intensifies, I can hear the kissing get more and more intense as it turns into audible smacking. I can feel Moira add more pressure with each passing moment. After a little bit I feel myself being drawn back before being pressed extremely hard into her drooling lips. I hear a squeak followed by more giggling. I am being moved slowly again around the lips. After a little bit and without warning, I am shoved deep into my mom’s pussy. It is stifling hot, extremely moist, musky smelling, and there is a crushing force. I hate my life.

It isn’t long before I am being pulled back out. I can feel the walls trying to keep a grip on me, they’re almost suffocating. As I can feel different parts of my body leave her pussy, my head down to my shoulder are left in. I can’t even take a breath before I am shoved back in. This motion becomes faster with each thrust. Even though there is a tone of natural lubrication, I can feel my body starting to get raw from the friction. I try to struggle, but this seems to just stimulate my mom more. Her fluids now engulf me. On one particular hard thrust, my arm bends unnaturally and I open my mouth to scream. This was a massive mistake on my part. As I open my mouth, it becomes flooded with my mom’s discharge. It is sour in taste and has a mushy consistency. As I try to spit the mouth full out, more is rushed in. The only choice I have is to swallow it. I force it down and I feel sick.

After a few moments of me being shoved in and out, I am roughly jammed into her pussy and I can hear her moan from withing her and it’s a weird sensation as I can feel it vibrate all around me. Her vagina clamps down and I feel like my body is going to get crushed. I am moved in and out and the walls begin to contract around me. In and out, faster and faster. I can’t take in any breath and my mouth keeps filling with her liquids. I am shoved in far deeper than anything before. As I hear my mom’s moans get louder and more frequent, I can feel something brush against my feet. It feels cooler than compared to the hell heat inside the vagina. My world begins to shake as the walls clamp down harder than when I was under her foot. I feel like I’m being crushed as I hear my mom let out one loud moan. I feel her body shake and there are even more liquids flooding through her pussy. My mom just climaxed while I was inside her. Before I know it, I am dragged out of my mom’s vagina and I hear Moira talk to my mom in a teasing voice, “I’m not done with you yet.”

I am gasping for breath as she bends down and whispers to me in a lust driven tone, “Let’s go for round 2 and really please your mum.”

Before I can protest, I am shoved back into my mom’s sweltering cavern. Due to me gasping for breaths I inhale some of my mom’s various liquids. This time there is no foreplay as I am being pumped in and out fast from the get-go. I hear my mom whimper in response to the sudden intrusion from my body. After a bit I am being shoved in deeper with each thrust. After a few moments of pure agony of being crushed, the friction causing my skin to burn, and my respiratory system to fighting for air. I then feel my mom shudder and I hope she’s having another orgasm, but I dint think that’s the case, and of course it’s not. I am still being pumped and I can hear Moira talking and make out something about bringing toys.

 I can feel my mom squirm and her walls clamp down as I am thrust in and out at ever a greater pace. I can hear my mom moaning uncontrollably now. After a few moments I can feel her squirm ass I can hear a slight humming. I can hear it get louder before it gets soft again. I can feel my mom squirm as her walls tighten so hard that I can feel some bones crack in response. I then hear my mom scream before her liquids are discharged at an incredible rate.

I am once again pulled from her depths and this time the pop makes my ears ring. As I feel the cool air on my body, I begin to cough and struggle for breath. I can hear some mumbles which I know is my mom and Moira talking. I am too dazed to hear what they are saying. By the time I get my senses back Moira is staring at me before lustfully saying, “Don’t worry, I’ll manage.” She’s staring at me like a predator would stare at some prey, and I can feel myself shivering for the first time tonight.

End Notes:

Out of the oven and into the fryer. Rick is shaking in his proverbial boots. What does Moira have in mind for this little boy turned vibrator?

Chapter 7: A Confession and Broken Toys by zephilia
Author's Notes:

***Warning***

This is a heavy action oriented story with strong language and violence. Viewer discretion is advised!



Susan had her fun and passed out in pure bliss. Now, Moira will have her fun, and its something shes always wanted to do. Will Rick enjoy this experience as much as Moira or will this be to much for his body to take?

Chapter 7: A Confession and Broken Toys

MB (Moira Byrne): As my
lover gushes her second orgasm, she soaks my face. As I pull Tick and my finger
out, there is a pop as both leave their areas. I bring Rick up to my mouth and
give him a couple of licks, but he doesn’t respond. Must be too tired from his
ride. I giggle to myself before I ask Suzy, “How’d you enjoy that love?”



She’s in pure bliss as she responds
in an exhausted tone, “It was heavenly. I’m sorry but I don’t think I can
reciprocate this. I haven’t ever had 2 orgasms that intense back-to-back and I
have never squirted before. I don’t ever remember my body being this exhausted.
You may need to satisfy yourself for now, is that ok?”



                I look
down at rick and lick my lips. I can see the fear in his eyes, and I can feel
him trembling as I respond in a suggestive tone, “Don’t worry, I’ll manage.” I
can feel myself soaking through my panties. The fun with Suzy, the new toy, and
her heavenly taste has had its impact on me. I peel off my yellow panties, now
darkened from my dampness, and bring them over to Rick.



I hold them up to his face so he
has to smell me as I tell him in a sultry tone, “I must confess something to
you. I have always had a giantess fetish since I was a teenager. I used to
masturbate with my sister’s dolls and pretended they were tiny people I hated
in real life and that they were drowning in my juices. Now that I have you I
can live those fantasies, and you have given me enough to be angry with you. You
have no idea how much I wanted to tower over tiny, shrunken humans. Now, I have
that chance.” My voice is filling with lust and hunger, “You will please me
tonight and it won’t be a gentle experience, for either of us.”



                I can
feel Rick shaking with fear as I bring him to my mouth. I wait a couple of
seconds before slowly opening my mouth and slowly inserting him, I want to
enjoy this. I let out a small moan as I begin to lick him, and he tastes
heavenly. This continues for a minute before I begin to pump him in and out of
my mouth. I bring my free hand over to my pussy and I begin to play with it. I
slightly apply pressure with my front teeth, scraping him as I pump him in and
out at an increased pace. I tasted something salty, and I let out a little
giggle around my toy. I remove him from my mouth and see that he’s crying. “If
you think this is bad, I have news for you, it’s only going to get worse.” I playfully
tell him. He tries to plead with me, but this only increases my desire to play
with him. I slowly lick his face, enjoying this new salty seasoning before I
put him back in my mouth. Due to his crying, I increase the pressure and speed
as I give him a type of a full blown femdom blowjob. Except this is a whole
body version. I giggle at this thought. I continue this for a couple more minutes,
each thrust faster and harder. I let out a moan as I plunge three fingers, up
to my knuckle in my pussy. I begin to pump them in and out, now openly
masturbating next to my sleeping lover.



                After a
few minutes, I pull rick out of my mouth, keeping my jaw slightly clamped and he
comes out with a pop. I look at him and his body from his neck to his ass is
red from being rubbed raw. I lick my lips and say in a lust filled tone, “You
taste almost as good as your mom, your lucky something else is more hungry than
my stomach.”



                As I
talk to rick, I prop myself up on the bed. I’ve teased my vagina more than
enough. It craves something more substantial and much wigglier. I line him up
with my vagina. I give him a second to take it in. I can feel myself leaking
and I can only imagine what it looks like to him. I tell Rick, “It’s time to feed
a dream kink of mine, that I never thought would be fulfilled.”



                I insert
him in hard without any more build up or warning. Just before his body
penetrates me, I can hear him squeal and it makes me smile in response. As Rick
enters, I immediately feel him struggle, sending shivers throughout my body. I
can’t believe that I have an actual shrunken person in my pussy and not just a
doll. I begin to pump him in and out of my pussy. I can feel my Kegel training paying
off as I can squeeze my walls and make him struggle even more. I shove him in
past his feet and squeeze as hard as possible before yanking him back out. I
begin to moan as I can feel him punch my vagina walls and his feet kicking
against my hand. I can feel my first orgasm building as I pump him faster with
each thrust. This is the best feeling in the world, and I can’t believe that I
get to experience it. After a couple of minutes I feel the orgasm hit and I
shove Rick as deep as I can manage with my hands. I am in pure ecstasy as I
feel my vaginal muscles tighten around his body and I ride out the orgasm.



                After
my orgasm subsides, I pull him free and this is a great sensation as well. With
me being hyper-sensitive from post orgasm, I can feel each twitch from his
body. As I pull him free, he begins to cough and struggle, which sends a shiver
down my spine. I roll over on my stomach and raise my ass in the air. I tease
Rick by saying, “Your mom isn’t the only one to experience anal tonight.” As I
finish saying this, I bring him around to my puckering anus. He should be more
than lubricated, but I add a little spit directly to my anus with my free hand.
I flex it trying to intimidate him. I can feel him struggle, but this only
lasts a few seconds as I don’t have the patience.



                I press
his head into my wrinkled hole, moving him around it. I smear its juices all
over his face, before I center his head and begin to apply pressure to him and
relax my anal muscles. I continue to apply pressure as I can hear his screams
before I feel my anus give way and his head pushed in. The struggles are giving
me an unreal sensation and I let out a sharp moan in response to the stimuli. I
continue to push him in, his shoulders prove to be more difficult, but with a
little force I get them in. After they slide in its smooth sailing…for me.



                I begin
to pump him in and out. He fights for his very life within my asshole, and I
scream out a moan in response. He feels better than any vibrator I have ever
used. I never want this sensation to end. I begin to pant as I build myself
closer to a second orgasm. I can feel myself start to sweat as I pick up the
pace. It almost a flurry of motion as I continue to thrust little Rick in and
out. I tighten my anus as I can feel my orgasm close. As it reaches, Rick is
half out of my ass and my anus squeezes so hard that it increases his wiggling
with renewed vigor. He starts to punch the inside of my anus, this makes
goosebumps on my skin and enhances the orgasm beyond anything I have felt
before.



                I pull him
out with a pop and he’s screaming bloody murder…and this drives my pussy
insane. I drop him on the bed next to me. A thought begins to fill my mind. My
lust wants to go for another orgasm. I can’t believe this but I give in to my
urges and now I’m going for a third orgasm and this time I’m abandoning all
hope. I reach over and grab my big purple vibrator. I look down at Rick, high
on lust, and say, “I would apologize for what I am about to do, but honestly I
don’t care what’s about to happen. To me you deserve this for hurting my lover.”
I pick him up and he tries to struggle, but they are weaker. This is why I
grabbed my vibrator. I grab a wet wipe and clean him off before sending him
back down.



                I line
him back up to my pussy since I can’t ignore her urges. I can feel myself gushing
like a waterfall. I shove him into my pussy, and it turns my on when I can hear
his pitiful screams get muffled by my pussy. I continue to shove him in until I
reach my knuckles. I can feel him struggle as my hand retreats. I rub my
outside lips, enjoying him fighting deep inside me and I begin moaning in pure
lust. I close my eyes and bite my lower lip as I enjoy this sensation. After a
few minutes, it’s time to take it up a notch.



                I grab
the vibrator and bring it to my mouth to lubricate it. I slide it in and out of
my mouth as I continue to play with my pussy and enjoy the wonderful sensation
Rick is creating. After a bit, I remove the vibrator from my mouth and turn it
on to mid-level. I begin to tease my lips with the tip, sliding it up and down.
I can’t take it anymore and I thrust the vibrator in. I can feel it bump into
Rick, which makes me smile. I let it rest there, teasing him. I can feel the
effects as he begins to struggle even more. I’m not sure where he’s getting the
energy from, but I won’t complain. I begin to pump the vibrator in and out. I
begin doing it slow at first. I’ll push it in partway, not enough to hit Rick
and draw it back out. On the third insertion I pushed it in far enough to hit
him. Again, his struggles increase with each hit. I repeat this, hitting him
every third or fourth insertion. Each time it hits him, his struggles renew. I
also began to slowly increase the power and speed of the vibrator. I’m absolutely
addicted to this. I begin to increase the tempo and now I’m hitting him every
other thrust in. I can feel his struggles lessen as I pick up the pace on each
thrust. The vibrator is now hitting him on each thrust. After a bit, I begin to
thrust the vibrator deeper on each thrust as the pace picks up and I slowly
bring the vibration to max. On one particular thrust, I feel him bump against
my cervix. I feel pressure on its entrance and it’s addicting, I want to feel
it more.



                As I
continue to thrash my pussy I wonder what it would feel like if he entered my
penetrated my cervix. I smile as I now have a new goal. I will make him enter
the cervix, even if it’s just a part of him. I begin to thrust the dildo harder
and faster. I can feel him bouncing off the cervix. I begin to grunt as I
refuse to orgasm until I reach my goal. I am visibly perspiring and my hand is
a flurry of emotion. I can feel the orgasm build and its only by sheer will
that it has not passed. On one thrust as I pull the vibrato out, I clench my
Kegels, and shove the vibrator in. I feel it hit rick and I can feel him moving
towards the cervix. I feel him hit and this time I am adamant that he will
enter my cervix. I apply as much force on the vibrator by sitting up and
forcing my entire body on it. I feel the hole resist, but it is no match
against the pressure I am exerting and it finally gives way. I then feel
something stuck in the hole. I can’t resist any longer as his struggles drive
me insane and forces me over the edge.



                My
orgasm hits and I feel both my cervix and my pussy clench. I scream as I feel
my juices gushing out of me as my orgasm is still ongoing. I then feel a lump
fly out and land on the bed. I lay there panting, riding out my orgasm. I lay
there shaking, I have never had an orgasm as strong as this. It’s pure happiness.
After I regain my composure, I sit up to survey the chaos of my orgasm. I look
at the bed and I see a pool of my cum, but its tainted with red. I begin to
panic as I look for Rick. I see him against the footboard of the bed. In a
sharp whisper I say, “Fuck!”



                RM: I
am being held tightly by Moira, staring straight in to her blazing emerald
eyes. I can feel her shift and out of my peripheral vision, I see her arm move
and I see something yellow coming my way. It’s almost touching me when I realize
that they’re her panties. I can see a wet spot and it’s getting closer. All I
can smell is her musk as I realize the wet spot is because she is horny. I can
hear her lust as she tells me, “I must confess something to you. I have always
had a giantess fetish since I was a teenager. I used to masturbate with my
sister’s dolls and pretended they were tiny people I hated in real life and
that they were drowning in my juices. Now that I have you I can live those
fantasies, and you have given me enough to be angry with you. You have no idea
how much I wanted to tower over tiny, shrunken humans. Now, I have that
chance.” You will please me tonight and it won’t be a gentle experience, for
either of us.”



                I gulp
as she brings me closer to her mouth. I stare at her lips and after a couple
seconds they begin to part. As they slowly open, I can see the individual
strands of saliva. I start shaking more as the light reveals her sparkling
white teeth. Before her mouth is fully open, I am brought closer. Her hot breath
washing over me as I am inserted up to my waist and she closes her mouth. There
is just enough light that I can see her tongue move as it begins to lick my
body. I hear a moan vibrate my body as she enjoys this. After a bit she begins
to move me in and out of her mouth.



                After a
bit, I feel the pressure from her lips increase. This is almost instantly
followed by a feeling of her teeth. As she pumps me in and out II start to get
scraped by her teeth. She picks up the pace and I can feel my body starting to
rub raw. It feels like I am getting a rug burn over my entire body. I start to
cry from the pain, and I begin to vibrate as she begins to giggle. I am removed
from her mouth and left staring at her gigantic face. She tells me while
emphasizing each word, “If you think this is bad, I have news for you, it’s
only going to get worse.” This single sentence fills me with fear, and I try to
plead with my mom’s enormous lover.



                As I
try to plead with Moira, I notice her mouth open and the pink monster, known as
her tongue, emerged. She brings it to my face and slowly licks it. I can see
and feel each taste bud. She places me back in her mouth and clamps her teeth
even harder than before. She picks up shoving me in and out of her mouth. The
speed increases and I hear a giggle as I am being used as a toy for her mouth. I
keep crying, and I don’t know if it’s because of that, but I hear a moan that
vibrates my core.



                I’m
finally pulled free from Moira’s mouth after a few minutes. After my vision
clears, I am staring back into this hateful bitch’s face. She slowly licks her
lip while saying, “You taste almost as good as your mom, your lucky something
else is more hungry than my stomach.” This disgusts me, she has such a weird way
of talking. My body is sore and extremely red. I’m fairly sure most of my skin
is raw. I feel Moira shift as he say in a venomous tone, “It’s time to feed a
dream kink of mine, that I never thought would be fulfilled.” I inwardly gulp
as I feel myself moving downwards.



                I am in
front of Moira’s shaven pussy. As I start to contemplate what’s happening, I am
rushing towards the drooling monster and before I can prepare myself, I am
shoved in. It’s moist and hot in here, much more so than my mom’s. I am being
pumped in and out of her pussy. I can feel her muscles squeeze as each thrust
gets faster with each moment. I can feel the walls squeeze me and I can feel
the friction heating me up, even with the natural lube all around me. I can
feel her muscles squeezing my body hard. My lungs are burning as I am not
having a single break and I wasn’t able to catch my breath. Because of the pain
in both my muscles and lungs I open my mouth. This was a mistake as my mouth
and nose is invaded by her liquids. I instinctively try to gulp and breathe at
the same time and I can feel my lungs and stomach fill. I begin to struggle as
more liquid is ingested. I try to punch and kick against anything that I can
get at. Each thrust comes faster, each thrust makes more of her liquids invade
my body, each thrust I can feel my conscious fading. After a couple of minutes,
I feel my feet enter the torture chamber as her walls squeeze me extra hard. I
can feel my whole world shaking as I hear a muffled scream. She must be having
her orgasm as I feel her liquids flush past me.



                After a
minute of being left in there, I can feel myself being pulled free. My body
absentmindedly twitches as I am pulled free, I can feel Moira squirm in
response. As I finally exit her pussy, my mind begins to clear as I cough and
struggle. I can feel Moira shift and as my vision clears and I can make
cohesive thoughts, I realize I am staring at her ass as she teases me, “Your
mom isn’t the only one to experience anal tonight.” I am staring at her
wrinkled anus. I begin to think it looks like it’s getting larger, and I
realize I am being moved towards it.



                As I
get closer to it, I can see small flakes of dried shit and some juices around
its entrance. It smells faintly of shit and the air feels heavy. I’m still
approaching the anus before my face is pressed into the wrinkly hole. Moira
begins to move my face in circles around her anus. I can see that with each
pass, my face is picking up some of the flakes and juices. With out any warning
my head is centered on her hole and my face is pressed tight into it. I feel my
nose squish beyond its breaking point as the pressure mounts. There is no give
in either her applying pressure, my head being pressed into the anus or her
anus being pushed against. I start hearing a high-pitched ringing. As I start
to think that I can’t handle more, the anus gives way and my head enters her foul
backside and I hear her let out a moan. Its sickening being used like this. The
air is tainted with methane and all I smell is shit.



                Even
after entering, the pressure doesn’t cease as I feel my shoulders bump up
against her anus. I feel the pressure steadily increase until I lurch forward
with a jolt. As I begin to be pumped in and out, I begin to struggle with
everything I have. I hear her moan in response to the stimulus I am providing. Again,
she picks up the pace with each thrust. My skin is beyond raw, and I can tell I
am bleeding from some spots. She continues to pump me in and out for a few
moments before I hear her moan and I feel her anal muscles clamp down. The
speed is causing me to get dizzy and I feel my mind slipping once again. I can
feel Moira squirm as her anus clamps down over my gut so hard that I feel like
I’m being cut in half. I can feel a few ribs crack and possibly break from the force.
I begin to struggle even harder as I scream in pain. I try to punch her, but
nothing seems to be working.



                I am
pulled out after a couple of seconds and I can barely hear a pop over my
screaming. I begin to pant in pain, and I can feel my voice going hoarse. I can
feel myself set down on the bed, but I don’t have the energy to try and escape.
I am delirious with pain as Moira talks to me with a mixed tone dripping with
venom, “I would apologize for what I am about to do, but honestly I don’t care
what’s about to happen. To me you deserve this for hurting my lover.” I can barely
put together what she means as I am picked up. I try to struggle, but my
muscles are sore from all the shit that has happened to me. I can feel a
stinging sensation as I smell a strong odor of alcohol. I realize she is wiping
my body off with a wet wipe. When she is finished I can feel myself being
lowered once again. I curse both my luck and this gigantic bitch. I can tell
she is laying on her back as I am once again in front of her pussy.



                As her
hand and in turn my body approaches her pussy, I begin to scream. I don’t even
think to close my mouth as I am plunged back into the dark, damp and hot hell
hole. I thought she would stop shoving me in and begin to masturbated, but I
feel myself being shoved deeper than I have ever been before. I feel my feet
enter as I am totally entrapped in her pussy. I feel her let go of me and I
feel myself get sealed in as her hand leaves. I begin to struggle for my life.
I begin to punch and kick, but her muscles only squeezed me harder in response.
I can feel her bucking as I inadvertently pleasure Moira. After a bit I can
feel her pussy moisten even more. My lungs are already burning and my muscles
are screaming for relief.



                After a
few minutes, I can hear a humming as I feel her walls stretch to accommodate
this new intruder. I feel something touch my feet and I can feel a slight
massaging sensation. Not sure what it is, I feel my energy rebound and I begin
to struggle even more. After a bit, I feel the mysterious object get pulled
out. I can hear it tantalizingly close until I feel it bump into me again and
I’m shoved just a tiny bit further in. On every third insertion it bumps into
me, shoving me deeper with each thrust. I then realize what it is, Moira is
using a vibrator while I’m literally fighting for my life. As the tempo
increases, so does the vibrations. It’s not long until I am being hit more
often. Each thrust, the vibrator comes in faster and harder. Each time I’m
shoved deeper. It begins to batter my body and I begin to ingest a lot of her
fluids. I can feel my energy drain as she still finds a way to increase the
tempo. I am being hit on every thrust and I keep heading deeper. Even though
the moisture is at its highest point, the friction is burning my skin and the
increased heat is cooking my insides. At one point the vibrator hits me and I
feel it dislocate my shoulder. I begin to holler, which just makes more of her
fluids invade my body.



                After a
bit I can feel my back hit something. It’s at this point I begin to see some
outlines. I think I’m losing it but I swear I am starting to see her vaginal
walls. As I strain my head to look behind me, I realized I hit her cervix. I
hear the vibrating and I turn my head back and I can see her walls give way as
I finally see the vibrator. It’s purple and menacing. It hits me with such
force I can feel my back compress as I’m rammed into her cervix. It’s pulled
back out, but before I know it, the vibrator comes back, smashing me again.
Each thrust comes at me harder and faster. I feel more ribs break. As it comes at
me harder I feel my back snap as It flexes in, towards the cervix.



                From
the force of the thrusts, I begin to rotate. Each time I’m hit is in a
different place. My right knee shatters, my left shoulder is obliterated. On
one thrust my right arm gets stuck behind my back and as I am turned, the
vibrator rams into it shattering the forearm. The onslaught is never ending as
I keep getting smashed into the cervix. At one point, I can see my head is
aligned with the hole. I feel the vibrator slam into my ass as I skyrocket
towards it. My head compresses and I feel it flex. This time the vibrator
doesn’t leave. I feel the pressure increase from both her walls and the
vibrator. I can feel my neck begin to compress under the pressure. I have no
feeling in my groin as the pressure is omnipresent. Finally, the hole gives way,
and my head enters her womb. It’s not long until I hear a muffled scream and I
can feel my lower body get pressed by her walls and her cervix clamps on my
neck. I begin to flail wildly as I can hear some pops in my head.



                I can
feel something tug my body as my head is forcibly extracted from her womb and
my entire body is forced out of her pussy at a high rate of speed. I feel
myself hit something hard. I can tell my body is mingled and my head is twisted
in an unnatural way. I can see a black cloud enveloping my vision as I can’t
take in any breath. Just before it claims me, I can hear Moira say under her
breath, “Fuck!”



                MB:
I see Rick’s body. It is a mangled mess. His head is twisted at least three
times around and his bones have been all but disintegrated. His body has no
structure anymore. He has bleed so much that it has turned my cum pink. He
isn’t breathing and I can see my fluids slowly easing out of his mouth.



                I pick
up his body and I see an empty glass on Susan’s dresser. I also debated about
either throwing him in a bin or flushing him. I decide against these as I drop
him into the cup. His lifeless body bounces off the bottom before coming to a
rest. I let out a sigh. I’m not sure how I’ll explain this to Susan. What am I
going to say, I used you son and by the way, he died? I don’t want to her to
feel bad, but I also know it will be worse if I try to cover it up. I lay down
next to Susan and cover up. We can work it out in the morning. I’m still a bit
afraid I’ll lose her, but I think she will be sensible. I drift off to sleep,
worried about the morning.

End Notes:

Rick's body is lifeless in a cup. At least his mother and her lover, Moira, are satisfied. How will Susan handle the new when she wakes up, and is there a future for Susan and Moira?

Chapter 8: Crossroads by zephilia
Author's Notes:

It's the next morning and the household begins to wake up. Will there be one less person waking up? Will Moira be able to tell Susan the truth? There is a crossroads for the McAlisters, will they all survive it?


This chapter is mostly story building and BTS with what happened to Rick.

Chapter 8: Crossroads

                SM: I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtains. It’s just coming to 7:00am. I sat up gently so as not to wake Moira. She is curled up and cuddling a pillow. She makes me so happy. I look around the room. I can see Moira left the toys out and then I see Rick on the dresser. I remembered what happened last night and I can feel my cheeks getting hotter. I close my eyes and scrunch my nose in embarrassment. I hope Rick doesn’t hold this against me. I finally got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Hopefully my remodel will be done soon, I miss having my own bathroom.

                As I sit on the toilet, I unleash my bladder. I can’t help but think about the previous night. I can feel my pussy starts to tingle as I remember the escapades. I feel something hit my thigh and I can feel myself start to cry. I’m such a horrible person and a worse mother. I hate myself for what I did. We went too far. I finished going to the bathroom and I headed back to the bedroom. Wondering if what we did was good or not, I enter and can see Moira starting to wake. In a concerned tone I say, “Morning dear, I’ll make breakfast in a minute.”

                MB:  I slowly open my eyes and realize that Susan is already awake and gone. I sit there worried how I’ll break the news to her. I roll over and hang my feet off the side of the bed. I hear Susan say, “Morning dear, I’ll make breakfast in a minute.” She sounds almost remorseful, did she see Rick.

                I turn and address Susan directly. “Love…I need to talk to you.” I begin in a low tone, almost on the verge of tears. “I don’t know how to tell you, but last night, Rick…” I get interrupted.

                “Don’t worry I know. I’m a bit regretful as well.”

                “I’m so sorry Suzy, I didn’t mean to go so hard. I’m sorry…” Again, I’m interrupted. Susan sits down and holds me.

                “It’s not just you that was part of its Moira. I should have had more restraint myself. Ah well, I just hope he isn’t to bothered by it.”

                I’m confused, what does she mean. Maybe she hasn’t realized that Rick is dead. “Love, what do you mean? Rick is….” I can’t finish, I hold my head in my hands.

                Susan gets up and grabs Rick. After looking him over she comes back to the bed with him. “I don’t see anything seriously wrong with him..”

                I look at rick in her hands. I must focus, but I can see him breathing. There are no cuts, and his bones aren’t broken. I am speechless. I was sure Rick was dead. Susan puts rick back in the glass and comes back. “What’s up with you? You’re acting very odd.”

                I grab Susan’s shoulders and I look into her eyes as I say, “I don’t know what happened, but I need to tell you something. Last night when I finished with Rick, he was…dead.” She looks at me like I’m insane. “Please, just listen. I unfortunately went extremely hard on him last night. When I was finished, he was bleeding from multiple wounds that if he was normal size would have needed stitches and his arm and neck were broken. He wasn’t even breathing. Yet, he’s perfectly fine.” I can feel myself getting excited.

                SM:  Unsure of what Moira means, but if she is telling the truth, then that’s incredible. In a concerned tone I tell her, “That doesn’t mean he doesn’t have any psychological issues. I’ll talk to him when he wakes up, for now let him rest.

                We both leave the bedroom and I go downstairs to make breakfast. It’s easy since it’s just the two of us here. I made 4 scotch eggs. Moira smiles warmly as this is a favorite of hers. We sit down to eat. It’s 8:30 before I hear the front door open and I hear, “Mom, we’re home. I picked Lindsey up on my way in” Its Brie and Lindsey.

                “We’re in the kitchen.” I reply.

                “Damn, should have come earlier, this smells amazing.” Brie states as she gives me a light hug.

                They both sit down, and we chat a bit. After catching up with the kids, Brie and Lindsey head to the living room, while Moira helps me clean up. It’s a bit quiet, but all I keep thinking about is what Moira told me.

                I check on Rick throughout the day. I start to get worried as 6pm rolls about and he’s still sleeping. I take his glass into my home office and begin to type up a draft proposal for the next level of trying to get our project going. I can hear Moira playing a video game with the girls. It makes me smile that they get along so well. As I sit there typing I hear a small groan. I look over and see some movement in the glass. I gently picked Rick up and set him down on the desk. I gently stroke his back as I look at him solemnly. I open my mouth, but I find the words hard to come by. All I manage is, “I’m sorry.”

                RM: I woke up and the first thing I noticed is that I’m not in my mom’s bedroom. I groan as my muscles are extremely sore. The last thing I remember is choking on Moira’s fluids. I feel myself getting lifted out of the glass and set down on a hard wooden surface. I noticed it’s my mom’s computer desk and that means I’m in her home office. I feel something gently stroke my back as I hear my mom say, “I’m sorry.”

                This rings hollow to me. They used me to satisfy their urges and for no good reason. I swiped at her finger and look at her. In an angry and irritated tone I yell, “You think sorry is going to fix this shit! You both used me as a fucking toy and didn’t care for my safety. You think just because I’m small you can do with me what you want to. I fucking almost drowned on your fucking fluids and you fell asleep to leave me with that potato fucker. That monster was insane. If God was real I hope he smites your cellulite ass, you certified crazy bitch.” I feel a small quake as my mom slams her fist, but this doesn’t deter me. “You think slamming your fist into the desk will scare me. You already shoved me up your pussy to satisfy your lust. You’re just an unsophisticated bimbo who lets her groin rule her life. You and that neanderthal who doesn’t have a single cell in her body that is intelligent. I’m surprised she hasn’t choked on her own spit and died via drowning, but that’d be too easy for that spud stuffer.”

                As I finish that sentence, I am gripped incredibly hard in her fist, choking off all my air. My mom begins to speak in a harsh tone, “You may hate me for what I did, but you have no right to talk about my lover like that. She has been the best thing to happen in my life. You have been nothing but a miserable bastard since the day you could talk. You have no idea the strain this family has been under or cared for how much we have sacrificed.” I can hear the venom in her voice. She pinches my shoulder between her fingers and continues, “You think that you’re owed everything without giving, it’s time for you to think what you’ve done, and I need to make a decision myself.” As she finishes this she applies a little pressure and I can feel the should shatter. I try to scream in pain but she still has me gripped so hard that no breath can make it in. She stands up and removes her panties and ties them around me making sure they cover my mouth and nose. She ties them tight and throws me in a drawer before saying, “You’ll stay here until I figure out what to do with you.” She slams the drawer shut and I try to yell, but the panties muffle the noise. I am entombed in the warmth of the panties, and it grosses me out. It’s not long before I pass out from the pain.

                SM: Rick smacks my finger away and begins to yell at me, “You think sorry is going to fix this shit! You both used me as a fucking toy and didn’t care for my safety. You think just because I’m small you can do with me what you want to. I fucking almost drowned on your fucking fluids and you fell asleep to leave me with that potato fucker. That monster was insane. If God was real I hope he smites your cellulite ass, you certified crazy bitch.” I slam my fist down on the desk. I can feel my last nerve on the verge of snapping and then it does when he continues, “You think slamming your fist into the desk will scare me. You already shoved me up your pussy to satisfy your lust. You’re just an unsophisticated bimbo who lets her groin rule her life. You and that neanderthal who doesn’t have a single cell in her body that is intelligent. I’m surprised she hasn’t choked on her own spit and died via drowning, but that’d be too easy for that spud stuffer.”

                My fury will not subside, and I grip him hard. I can feel my anger boil up inside me as I unleash my pent-up aggravation on him, “You may hate me for what I did, but you have no right to talk about my lover like that. She has been the best thing to happen in my life. You have been nothing but a miserable bastard since the day you could talk. You have no idea the strain this family has been under or cared for how much we have sacrificed.” I grip his shoulder. He wants to know what fear is. It’s a good time to test Moira’s theory on his regeneration. I grip his shoulders between my fingers as I let my rage consume me, “You think that you’re owed everything without giving, it’s time for you to think what you’ve done, and I need to make a decision myself.” I give a squeeze of my fingers and I can feel his bone shatter. There was absolutely no resistance. I can see him squirm in pain as he attempts to scream, and something scares me. I enjoyed it.

                I stand up and remove my panties from beneath my robe. I wrap them around his body as hard as I can and make sure to cover his mouth. I open a drawer and toss him inside while saying, “You’ll stay here until I figure out what to do with you.” I slam the drawer shut, hoping that he feels even the tiniest bit of fear. I head back to the office to work on my report, hoping to redirect my anger.

                As I write the proposal, I keep thinking about Rick. I don’t think he’ll ever grow up. I mean hell, he was an ungrateful asshole before he shrunk and he remains an ungrateful asshole. Rick has never once treated me or his sisters with any respect. In fact he’s never treated any one of female origin or any male that had feminine tendencies. Before I know it and hour passes and the proposal isn’t any closer to being done. I just keep thinking of the little prick in my drawer.

                I couldn’t help myself; I slowly opened the drawer and see Rick had passed out. I carefully pick him up, so as to not wake him, and I can tell by the feel that his shoulder is already healing itself. It’s remarkable. That’s it, I take Rick to my bedroom and toss him into my nightstand drawer. I’ve made my decision.

                Narrator: At this exact moment, what was happening to Rick’s body was beyond anyone’s comprehension. Well, maybe except for those that dies at the Mirai lab. You see, when the incident happened, there were three things that mixed into his blood that would have dire consequences for the young man. The first was known as Dyluphlorine (Die-loo-flow-rine). This was a chemical patented by Biotech and was a step in prolonging life. You see when a cell splits, it loses a bit of the DNA that makes up a body, this is what causes aging. Dyluphlorine, better known as Longevity by the lab, would latch onto the body’s cells and copy the DNA strands five times over. When a cell splits, Longevity would be there to help inject code that the cells would lose. The experiments that followed showed that around 250ml was enough to completely coat the cells in adults. Rick had 2.5 gallons (9.46L) spilled on him and about a third of a gallon (2.84L) or more than 11 times the regular dosage was absorbed by Rick.

                The second was known as Zithropifal (Zee-throp-e-fall). This chemical was more passive. It helped store energy for cell usage. This was produced in pill form, in a diluted state, for use by soldiers in the field. This was meant to help them conserve energy for when they were on long covert missions. The pill diluted the formula to 1part per million. This would help reduce the needed food intake by about 15%. The pure liquid form that Rick absorbed was almost 100 times higher.

                Last, but definitely not least and the most troublesome were the nanites. A project undertaken by the Mirai lab; this was a government sanctioned product. The nanites had 3 objectives. The first was to help soldiers withstand the stress of being tortured. The second was to help strengthen their bodies so they could do more, better , faster. The third was to supply healing benefits that could potentially replace the first aid soldiers had to carry. Testing in smaller animals proved successful and even did things beyond what the government wanted, including increasing the fight for survival. They, however, couldn’t get them to do much in full-grown adults besides helping with headaches. They were labeled a failure and were to be discarded.

                When all three of these mixed into Rick’s blood, they did something incredible. The computers in the nanites, supplied by the power in the Zithropifal, they came up with the idea that compacting his size would be the best for him. So, it began to shrink him. Over the next few days the computers inside kept whirling away and kept trying to find the optimal size for him. When he first shrunk it was a few inches whit how we normally measure him, but that wasn’t the case. Some of his body was shrunken more than others. By the time the nanites figured out what they were doing, he had shrunk to 5” (12.7cm) tall. Unfortunately, the nanites never saved his original height, but now it was classified as 5”.

                From that point on the nanites would help be powered by the Zithropifal and Longevity would replace the normal cell division, helped by the nanites inserting a program to recall the exact data copied. As Rick faced new terrors it would help him with breathing, seeing in pitch black and even curing death. He was all but immortal. As he lives on, more things will become known. Even though these were supposed to help his survival, they are going to make him live some dire circumstances. It’s too bad that he wasn’t a better person.

End Notes:

Oh boy, I bet Rick wished his father had a better grasp on what was in storage at Mirai. What decision did Susan come to? This will be revealed in Chapter 9: A New Dynamic.

Chapter 9: A New Dynamic by zephilia
Author's Notes:

We get into some heavy action between Susan and Rick. Will Rick adapt to his new lot in life or will he fight each encounter? Tune in to find out.

                SM: It’s 10:30pm before I head back upstairs and get ready for bed. Before going to sleep, I want proof of this regeneration. I grabbed my phone and started recording. I open the nightstand drawer holding Rick and pick him up. He’s obviously unhappy. He starts yelling, but I’ve tuned it out. I focus the camera on him as I hold my hand out. I undo the panty wrap and I drop Rick. He starts screaming as he falls through the air. He lands with a crunch, but just to be sure, I step on his legs and grind my foot.

                I bend down to pick him up, while keeping the camera focused on him. He’s screaming bloody murder and even on the camera, you can see bone sticking out from his mangled legs. I place him in a glass and put it on my makeup desk, I cover the glass with a towel, so I can go to bed peacefully. I lay down and figure out if he is fine in the morning I will move on with my idea. Soon, I doze off, my dreams filled with Moira.

                I wake up and I immediately sit up. I stand up and without even covering up, I walk over to the makeup desk. I feel my heart beating so fast that it feels like it will jump out of my chest any minute. Each second feels like an eternity. I start sweating as I approach the glass. I stretch my shaking hand out and remove the towel. “Holy fuck.” The words leave my mouth without me even thinking about it. Rick is fine. His body completely healed. There is some dried blood on the bottom of the glass, but there isn’t even a scar on his body. It’s 6:30, and I need to get breakfast ready. The girls will be up soon, and I need to tell them our new rules.

                I get to the kitchen and begin to make some eggs, bacon, and hash browns. As the bacon starts to grill and I just finish adding the spices to the eggs, Brie gives me a sleep “Mornin’ Mom.” While scratching her side. Lindsey and Hailey soon follow. They start to set the table as I finish off the hash browns. Brie starts to dish up the breakfast and Lindsey is making coffee for us, except Hailey. She grabs herself some orange juice and we all sit down at the table. As we eat Brie teases Hailey about her new boyfriend and Lindsey teases me about my date with Moira. We’re all giggling as Hailey steals some bacon from Brie in retaliation. A few minutes later we’re clearing the table and washing the dishes. Before anyone heads to do their own thing, I speak up. “Girls, please sit at the table, and on one side please. I have an important announcement and I would like you all to just bear with me for a minute. I need to go grab a couple of things.”

                I headed to my bedroom and grabbed the glass and my phone. I headed back down the stairs and see the girls chit chatting while they were waiting for me. I give them a warm smile as I set the glass down. All their eyes are drawn to it and then they look up at me. I then ask them to watch the video on my phone. They all do, their eyes are in shock. They glance from my phone to the glass. When the video finishes, they all ask how? “I honestly don’t know. Moira told me about an accident on Friday night and I didn’t really believe her until your brother’s shoulder broke yesterday. Later when I checked in on him, I noticed it repaired itself. I then filmed this as a kind of proof.”

                “So, is this what you wanted to show us? Rick is now immortal?” Brie asked.

                “I don’t know if immortal is the right word, but his body definitely changed, beyond just shrinking. But there is more that I want to say as well.” They all looked a little confused. “As you know, the government has declared your brother dead along with your father. Well, I’m going to do something similar in the family. Rick is no longer part of this family. He will now be classified as the family’s slave and will be referred to as such.” Rick just begins to stir. He looks around to each of his former sisters. I address him, “Hey shit for brains.”

He looks up at me and starts to yell. Before he can get a tirade going, I spit on him, and this immediately shuts him up. He’s looking at me with a look of disgust. “You are now property of this family. You will treat each and everyone in this household and anyone we trust with the utmost respect. You WILL do anything and everything that is asked of or done to you. Any and all objections you now or may have in the future no longer apply and will thus be ignored. As this is Sunday, Rick will stay with me. Now as to the rest of the week. I will keep him with me until 4pm tomorrow on Monday. Since Lindsey has volleyball practice on Tuesday, she will get him tomorrow at 4:00pm. Hailey will get him for Wednesday, that means Lindsey will hand him over by 5:00pm on Tuesday. I’ll take him on Thursday and will grab him in the morning. I have a proposal presentation that day and could use a good stress toy. Friday will be Brie. I will hand him over by 7:00am on Friday. You don’t have classes until later that morning, correct?” She nods her head while smiling. “We will meet at 6:00pm on Saturday to discuss next week’s schedule. Does anyone have any objections?” They all shake their heads. “I know this is a lot to take in, that’s part why I will have him tonight. I hope you all enjoy your day.” We all say our goodbyes and they head off to do their own things. I look down at Rick who is looking really confused. I grab him and head back to my bedroom and get ready for my morning run.

I set Rick on my desk as I put on some nice dark purple silk panties, and some black lycra pants. Before putting on my matching sports bra, I grab Rick and toss him in the right cup. It’s hard to put on the bra and make sure he stays put. As I finish forcing my breasts into the bra, I make a wonderful discovery. Rick’s head is right in front of my nipple. What’s even better is that his struggling is exciting my nipple. But that is not the best thing. I can feel my nipple forcing its way into his mouth, and his inadvertent sucking on it caused by his struggling. It feels fantastic. I walk out the door and begin my jog.

                As I get into my jog, I can feel the swaying of my breasts help amplify Ricks struggles. I can feel him fight from my invading nipple. I can feel it stretching his mouth as he fights even harder. A smile forms on my face and I can see the strange looks as I pass by other people. If they only knew what was happening. I can feel him trying to punch and kick my breast, but the sweat is making it hard on him. I decided to make a sprint for the coffee shop a couple blocks away. I can feel him slam into my breast with each bounce. I laugh inwardly thinking of his struggle. I can smell the espresso; the aroma fills the air along with freshly baked biscuits. As I round the corner, I see it. The little café wrapped up in an old Victorian building. With a street sign with the daily specials on the sidewalk and the old sign bearing its name, Nook, it’s a peaceful place. It must be a lucky day. I get to the counter and the barista knows me and asks if I want my usual. I told her yes as I handed her my card. In no time do I have my frosted caramel mocha. I take a sip and it’s delicious. I look at my watch and it took 20 minutes to run 2.5 miles. I finish my mocha and begin the run home.

                As I enter the door, Brie is standing there with a towel. “Thank you dear.”

                “You’re welcome, Mom.”

                She smiles warmly at me and goes back to the couch to sit with Lindsey. They’re both enjoying Grace and Frankie. I head upstairs to rid myself of the sweaty clothes. As I close my bedroom door, the pants and panties are both pulled off as one piece. I go to remove my bra and I feel something get snagged. It took me a minute and I can’t believe I forgot him. I give the bra a tug and it finally pops off. I look into the bra cup, and I don’t see anything besides the outline of his body. I gasp as I look down and see that he’s stuck to my nipple, hanging from his mouth. This makes me giggle as I say, “Don’t you look cute, now don’t go anywhere.” As I walk to my dresser in the closet, I giggle more as he sways from my breast, like a tassel. I grabbed a simple set of underwear and a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I put on my lower garments first followed by my bra and finally my t-shirt. I go to head downstairs and do some chores.

                RM: I awake in a dark chamber that I can’t identify. I can smell a slight musky scent and as my eyes focus, I can see the outline of some objects. As my vision clears, I can tell that I am surrounded by sex toys. I sat there for a couple of hours, left with nothing but my thoughts. I’m still bound in her disgusting panties. Suddenly the drawer is yanked open, and I am blinded by the sudden change in light. I see my mom with her phone in her hand and there is a little red dot near the camera. As she reaches for me, I begin to scream at her. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing you fat cow?” She grabs me and begins to lift me out, but this doesn’t impede my tirade. “You fucking tyrant bitch, put me down. I’ll call CPS on you and have you rot in jail. Are you listening you fat cunt?” As I ask this, I notice in fact she isn’t listening, and I also notice that she has me outstretched. I feel my bonds loosen. She has the camera focused on me and then she let go…of me. I begin to scream as I fall through the air, doing somersault as the ground gets closer. I land with a splat.

                I push myself up and I begin to cough up blood. I turn around and I see my mom’s foot heading straight for me. It lands on my legs, and I hear a crunch. I scream from the pain. Then I feel her add pressure and then the gyrational motion as she grinds her foot back and forth. After she is satisfied, the foot retreats and all I am staring at is my mangled foot. Luckily, I pass out from the pain, so I don’t have to endure this bitch any longer.

                I wake up and I notice I am back in that damn glass. I noticed I’m not in any pain. I look down at my legs, and they’re fine. I finally notice that I am surrounded by my sisters and they’re all looking at me wide eyed. I hear my mom say, “Hey shit for brains.” It takes me a second before I realize she is addressing me. I get infuriated, how dare she address me like that. I stand up and go to start yelling when I’m hit with a warm liquid. I wiped my eyes, and I noticed my mom leaning over me with some saliva on her lips. Then I realize the goo I’m covered in is her spit. She fucking spit on me. As I look up at this fucking monster who claims to be my mother she says, “You are now property of this family. You will treat each and everyone in this household and anyone we trust with the utmost respect. You WILL do anything and everything that is asked of or done to you. Any and all objections you now or may have in the future no longer apply and will thus be ignored. As this is Sunday, Rick will stay with me. Now as to the rest of the week. I will keep him with me until 4pm tomorrow on Monday. Since Lindsey has volleyball practice on Tuesday, she will get him tomorrow at 4:00pm. Hailey will get him for Wednesday, that means Lindsey will hand him over by 5:00pm on Tuesday. I’ll take him on Thursday and will grab him in the morning. I have a proposal presentation that day and could use a good stress toy. Friday will be Brie. I will hand him over by 7:00am on Friday. You don’t have classes until later that morning, correct? We will meet at 6:00pm on Saturday to discuss next week’s schedule. Does anyone have any objections?” Objections, I have some. As I try to yell at her she ignores me as she continues, “I know this is a lot to take in, that’s part why I will have him tonight. I hope you all enjoy your day.” I don’t pay attention the any replies as I am trying to digest this. Is she really calling me property now and what’s with this fucking schedule. She must be joking, why would I agree to any of this.

                As I try to continue to yell at my mom, she harshly picks up my glass. I am knocked off balance and slammed into the sides as she walks upstairs. After entering her bedroom, my mom sets my glass down on her desk before she removes her robe. I can see her grab some panties and a pair of Lycra pants. She comes over to the desk, picking me up and almost immediately I am dropped and fall on a squishy surface. It took me far too long to realize I landed in her bra cup. By the time I notice this, my mom’s breasts are already entering the bra. I am squished against her boob fat, and I can feel her adjusting until I can feel the pressure build as the bra becomes ever tighter. As she adjusts her breasts, I am jostled and by the time everything settles down, I am face to…face with her nipple. As I struggle, I open my mouth to scream at her. This was a mistake as her tits hardens and forces it way into my mouth. I struggle even harder, but this has an adverse reaction as her nipple continues to harden, forcing my mouth open farther than it has ever been before. It starts to hurt as the tits expands until there is a slight pop and my jaw is in excruciating pain.

                I can feel her start down the stairs as her breasts jiggle, and in turn bouncing me. Her tit forces me to stay at the front, accidentally sucking on the fucking monster. I hear a bang and then my hell starts for the day. As she starts her jog, all I have to worry about is the bouncing. Up and down, side to side and front to back. These all have their own way of torturing me. The up and down would strain my jaw, the side to side would strain my neck and I would be on the verge of whiplash, and finally the front to back would force the tit in and out. This was pure torture. After a few minutes I was introduced to a new torture, her sweat. As my mom jogged, her body started to heat up from the sun and the exercise. As her body heated up, sweat would bead up on her skin, making the surface slick. This didn’t help my situation. In fact, it made it worse. The sweat would bead up on her breast and roll down, either soaking my body or forcing its way into my mouth and making me swallow it. This was pure hell, both in heat and in action. After a bit there was a new sensation in my mouth mixed with my saliva and my mom’s sweat. It was sweet tasting and had a thick texture. As I wondered what it was, I realized where it was coming out of, her tit. This could only mean that she was lactating from my continuous sucking. I started to cry, just more liquid to mix with the crap I already must deal with.

                The bouncing starts to lessen, and I start to smell coffee. I feel my mom come to a stop and I can hear her talking to someone. I am trying to recover from my nightmare, so I don’t catch what she’s doing. After a bit I figured out she grabbed a coffee as I can hear her drinking it. When she’s finished, the jog resumes, except this time the heat and sweat return almost immediately. My hell has returned in all its glory. As she jogs home, I wish that she would get her own karma. I am brought back from my thoughts by a door slamming and my mom comes to a stop. I can hear her talking to someone again, probably my sister, but the voices are too muffled. I feel some pressure as my mom begins to press something into her body as she starts walking up the stairs. After I hear her door shut, I can feel her struggling to remove clothing. The sports bra is finally removed, yet I remain firmly stuck.

                I hear my mom giggling as she says, “Don’t you look cute, now don’t go anywhere.” I sway as she walks to her closet. I can hear the rustling of clothes and I can feel her adjusting. Suddenly I feel something against my back before it gets tightened. She put another goddamn bra on. My world gets darker as she puts on a shirt. I can feel her breasts jiggle less as she goes down the stairs. At first, I feel a swaying motion, and then I hear a cupboard close. I next can smell a lemony fragrance and I assume she is cleaning. I can feel her shifting about as she scrubs, the fabric of her bra cup causing friction burns.

                After a bit, I can hear a vacuum as she continues to clean. I can feel every movement as she pushes and pulls the vacuum. After a bit I can feel cool air rush down her cleavage. I figure she is eating lunch as I can hear her giggle at a video she is watching and I can also hear her chewing and swallowing something. After a few minutes I drift off to sleep, mostly from my struggling. But the gentle rocking and her breathing is helping as well.

                SM: As I go about cleaning, I can feel Rick struggling and it makes me smile. I go and grab the pledge and begin to clean. After about an hour, I’m quite satisfied. I go and grab the vacuum and continue my routing. By the time I know it its going on 12:30pm. Just in time as I finish cleaning the house. I only have the laundry and bedrooms left. I decide to go make myself some lunch and watch some Nalopia on twitch.

                I soon forget about my little passenger as I go about making the beds and picking up any laundry. After another couple of hours, I can hear my smart watch begin to beep as I’m just finishing folding some clothes. It’s time to start dinner so I set the clothes in their respective rooms and I go down to make some goulash. I set the water to boil and go to make some meat. I grab some ground beef, onions, peppers, and a bit of seasoning and begin to mix it together. After its thoroughly mixed I put it on the stove and let it start to cook. That’s when I am reminded of my little stowaway. He starts to struggle, and that just starts to excite me.

                As I begin to dish dinner up, I hear the girls return home. They begin to set the table and I go to take my seat. We eat and chat about the day. After we finish and the dishes washed, I excuse myself to my room. I enter the room and lock the door. I can’t get my clothes off fast enough. I’m down to my underwear and I begin to massage my left breast, massaging ricks head into my nipple through my bra.

                A moan escapes my lips as I make my way over to my nightstand and open the drawer. I am greeted by a number of toys but I grab my pink vibrator. I suck it as I massage my breast harder. He is going for a ride. I remove the vibrator with a pop and I remove my panties and bra. Rick is still stuck to my nipple and as he looks up to me, I can see the anger in his eyes. It makes me giggle. I pinch his head and pull him off, there is an audible pop as he comes free and I can see I was lactating. I giggle as I say, “Did you enjoy mommy’s milk? Well you get your fill of liquids today.”

                I bring him to my mouth and slowly extend my tongue to his face. I begin to lick him. He tastes a bit salty and there is a slight hint of bacon. I let out a moan as I enjoy his taste. I start licking him faster and slowly start pumping him in and out of my mouth. My free hand goes towards my lower lips. I begin to tease myself ever so slowly. There is a mixture of moaning and slurping emanating into my room. I don’t have to worry about the kids hearing since my room is at the far end of the hall and all the rooms have surprisingly good sound insulation.

                I continue to suck on Rick as I plunge my fingers deep into my pussy. After I make sure both he and my pussy are sufficiently wet, I take him out of my mouth and my fingers leave my pussy. I drop him in front of my dripping lips. “It’s time for you to do your chores.”

                He starts to back up but my palm is waiting for him. He bumps into it and I slowly bring him to my quivering lips. As I press him into the lips, my body shudders in response. I gently massage him into my waiting pussy, trying to encourage him to participate, but he is unwilling to do anything. “Trust me Rick, if I have to do everything myself, you will not enjoy it.”

I feel him go limp in my hand and I quit the massaging. This is totally throwing me off and now I’m pissed. I remove my hand and I hear Rick yell, “Go to hell you gigantic bitch. You have no right to treat me like this.”

                His little tirade continues but I’m sick of it. I grip him as tight as I can and I can hear him wheezing for breath. “Listen up you little shit. You have caused enough trouble for this family. We have tried to help you but you refuse to be thankful for anything. The government has made you officially dead and your existence has been erased. This family now owns you. You will learn respect one way or another. You want to refuse to be any help, fine, you don’t have to help. But I will not be gentle. I want at least two climaxes and I must get up in the morning. I hope you’re ready for a rough experience.”

                As I say this, I plunge him headfirst up my pussy without any warning. He struggles once he enters. It’s too late if he’s doing it on purpose. I begin to pump him in and out. Slowly at first but soon I insert him deeper and faster. I can feel myself building to the first orgasm and it will be wonderful . I began to moan as I feel the intensity build. After a few minutes, I push him in past his feet and his struggling brings me over the edge. I can feel my pussy clamp down on him and I ride out the orgasm.

                I lay there panting. Rick’s struggles are already getting me excited. I grab the vibrator and begin to suck it. As I suck it I start to massage my pussy with my free hand. As I play with my clit I plunge my fingers into my pussy. I let out a squeal as I can feel Rick kick at my fingers. It makes me wiggle a bit in response. I never thought having a little person up my pussy would be so invigorating.

                I continue playing with Rick in my pussy. It drives me crazy each time he kicks at my fingers, driving himself further in. I keep this up for a few minutes, enjoying his struggling as I moan around the vibrator. I remove the vibrator and turn it on. I insert it deep into my pussy and I can feel rick struggling even harder. I don’t start slow. I start slamming it in. I can feel him moving around each time the vibrator hits him. Sometimes when I pull the vibrator out and I feel Rick move a bit as if he’s trying to escape. When I feel this, I shove it in deeper and harder. My moans turn to screams as I go harder. My room is filled my moans and squelching as I continuously and furiously insert the vibrator. My legs cross as the second orgasm hits. I clench and I can feel Ricks struggle grow weaker until they eventually quit altogether.

I lay there for a few minutes before I get up and throw on some panties to ensure he stays warm. I then go to my bed and set my alarm for 5:30am. I easily drift off to sleep as my little toy is tucked away.

                Rm: I awake to a pleasant aroma. I can smell beef and onions cooking. I can hear a chopping noise and I realize my mom must be cooking dinner. I can feel the heat from the cooking and I’m sweating already. I find out that my situation hasn’t changed. I’m still stuck to my mom’s fucking nipple. After a bit I can feel her move as I assume she is dishing the dinner up. I can tell when she relaxes when I feel a hard bump. I hear her breathing relax and I can hear some muffle talking. Every now and then, my mom laughs and this shakes my world and I become dizzy afterward. After what feels like 30 minutes, I can feel my mom stand. She walks and I can hear dishes getting dropped and the sound of running water. As she does the dishes, my world is rocked as she sways and bends to rinse off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I can tell when she is done as I can hear the hum of the dish washer starting. Then I feel her going upstairs and I hear the door shut and I hear a soft click.

                I can hear a soft humming coming from my mom as she removes her clothes. I can feel her nipple hardening even further. Suddenly there is a pressure against my head, kneading it into her tit. I can hear some muffled shuffling, but I’m too distracted by her kneading. Its forcing my head in and out, causing me to drink more of her disgusting milk. The kneading gets harder as I hear slurping noises. My head bobs as the slurping gets louder with every passing minute. Before I realize it, both the kneading and slurping stops. I look up the best I can and notice the bra is gone and I can see my mom staring at me. I then feel a pressure on my head and I am yanked back. The tit exits my mouth with a pop and the force of the exiting tit causes some of the milk to leak out of the corner of my mouth. I hear my mom giggle as she says, “Did you enjoy mommy’s milk? Well you get your fill of liquids today.”

                My mom brings me closer to her face until I’m in front of her mouth. I see it open as she slowly extends her tongue. She gives me a slow lick to start with and I hear a moan escape from her mouth. It rattles my body. Soon begins to lick faster and then she starts pumping me in and out of her mouth like I was a popsicle. My mom begins to moan relentlessly as I am pumped in and out of her mouth. Each moan vibrates my entire body. I’m not sure if it’s my imagination but somehow my vision comes back and I can see the inside of her mouth. I see her incisors as I enter and exit. Saliva hangs from her mouth. I see the tongue come back to lick me repeatedly. I see each individual taste bud as the tongue hits me. They feel rough as they scrape against my skin.

After a few minutes I am finally pulled out of her mouth and I’m dropped in front of her pussy. Its not bald but its nicely trimmed and her lips are already wet as she is playing with it. I gulp and begin to tremble. I want this hell to end. I hear my mom say, “It’s time for you to do your chores.” I begin to slowly backup. I refuse to do anything that will bring her pleasure. I bump into something and as I look behind me I see my back pressed up against her palm. I hear her say with a slight venomous tone, “Trust me Rick, if I have to do everything myself, you will not enjoy it.”

I go limp and in my only way to rebel I refuse to do absolutely anything and I yell, “Go to hell you gigantic bitch. You have no right to treat me like this. You should be doing everything I ask. I am above all of you. You’ll all fucking pay.” As I finish this last sentence, I am gripped so hard that I choke on my own words.

Tears begin to fill my eyes as I struggle to breathe and I hear my mom’s voice filled with hatred as she says, “Listen up you little shit. You have caused enough trouble for this family. We have tried to help you but you refuse to be thankful for anything. The government has made you officially dead and your existence has been erased. This family now owns you. You will learn respect one way or another. You want to refuse to be any help, fine, you don’t have to help. But I will not be gentle. I want at least two climaxes and I must get up in the morning. I hope you’re ready for a rough experience.”

Before I realize it, I am rushing towards her pussy and I am shoved in without any foreplay. I am so roughly shoved in that I dislocate my right shoulder. I shout in pain, which was a mistake. My mouth immediately fills with her fluids and I choke and sputter in response. I am inserted faster and deeper on each thrust. I try to struggle, but it is useless in her grip. My body heats up do to the friction being generated and the heat from her pussy. I can feel her body begin to shake as I am inserted deep within her. I feel her hand release me and leave. I struggle to get out and I can feel her walls grip me. I feel my ribs bend beyond their normal range and my lungs are compressed so much that I begin to choke. A wave of fluids rushes over and through me. I can feel them invading my mouth, getting forced into my stomach and lungs.

As her orgasm plays out I can hear and feel her body calm down through the heartbeats and the vice like walls easing up. As I lay there trying to regain my strength, I begin to hear her heartbeat pick up. I can see the walls begin to ooze once more. ‘What the fuck is she doing?’, I ask myself. I then feel something against my feet and I kick at it. I realize that its her fingers and I struggle so she can’t get a hold of me. As I kick her fingers it forces me deeper and then my struggles wiggle me back down and we start this game of cat and mouse. I can feel her moving in response to my movements. This disgusts me that my mom is getting off on using me as a toy. This continues for a couple of minutes before I realize that her hand has retreated. I begin to try to move towards the exit. Its like reverse wall climbing. As I make my way down I can hear a sound that fills me with dread. It starts as a low humming and begins to get louder. I can feel the walls shake slightly and I gulp. Before I realize it, I am hit by a pink wall as it forces my legs apart and slams into my crotch, shattering my pelvic bone. I feel it vibrating and twist about before retreating. It comes back again and I realize its her vibrator as it rams into me again. I try to keep hold of it but it comes back faster and harder. It forces me deeper and it becomes increasingly harder to grip as it becomes slicker from her fluids. I can hear her begin to moan as her thrusts get faster and harder, forcing me deeper. I managed to turn, but it comes back and rams into my guts, forcing her fluids from my stomach. It rams me until my back hits her cervix. It retreats but for a moment before ramming into me again. Its like getting hit by a car repeatedly. It retreats as her walls clamp down. They keep clamping down and I can feel bones begin to crack. I extend my arm in a futile attempt at escape before I am overcome by pain and exhaustion and I lose consciousness.

End Notes:

Oh boy was this a hot and heavy chapter. I guess Rick is just an object for the family, but will this last? The next chapter encompasses our hero and Susan back to the office.

Chapter 10: A New Week by zephilia
Author's Notes:

***Warning***

This chapter contains using someone as a tampon. If this is not your thing, please do not read.

Rick's adventure continues as his Mom, Susan, comes up with what to do. How will this play out for his family. A new character emerges as Susan enacts her plan.

                SM: I wake up at 4:30 and throw on my bath robe. I stand up to go wash up. As I get to the bathroom I let out a yawn, not looking forward to the week. I strip off my nightgown and panties and hop in the shower. As I begin to wash my body I feel something squirm inside me and I must brace against the  shower. I then remember I never too Rick out of my pussy last night. I smile and think that maybe this week won’t be so bad after all.

I clench my pelvic muscles as I do in my kegel exercises just to give him a warning. As he quits squirming I finish my shower and head back to my bedroom. I sit at my make-up desk and I reach my hand into my pussy to find Rick. I must reach in pretty deep in order to find him. He starts squirming again. His squirming and my hand inadvertently teasing myself, I start to get turned on. I grip Ricks feet and yank him free before I give in to my lust. I do have to get to work.

As Rick exits my pussy, I can hear him yelling. I look down at him and he’s screaming that I broke his foot. I bring him up to my face and hang him upside down in front of it. I begin telling him in a firm manner, “You need to shut up, now! You are going to work with me, I just haven’t decided how yet. I am going to set you on the desk, don’t try anything.” As soon as I set Rick on the desk he immediately tries to run and trips and starts yelling in pain again. I must have really broken his foot. I sigh and say, “You really are an idiot.”

I then noticed that my hand is a little red. It’s my fucking week. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands and look for a tampon but I find the box empty. I forgot Brie mentioned she used the last one. I will have to grab some more before the other girls need them. I am unsure what I’m going to do to hold myself until I get to the store. Then an idea hits. I grab some cotton, a bottle of superglue, a piece of string and some rubber bands and I head back to the bedroom.

I sit back at the desk and look at the dumbass trying to crawl away. I set down my supplies and drag him to the center of the desk. I look at him and say, “I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I know how you’ll accompany me to my work. Bad news, it will be as my tampon.” I see the confused look on his face, but I don’t have time to explain it to him. I grab the rubber bands and I put one around his arms and torso. Just over his chest area. I make it tight so he can’t move. I put another one around his thighs so he can’t move his legs. I put another one over his belly and make sure his arms are firmly in place. I put another one on his legs down by his calves and make sure they cannot move. I next dip one end of the string in glue and wrap it around his feet. I set him down now that he is immobile. I then set the cotton down and make a thin strip out of it. I set it next to rick and grab the glue. I can see the cogs in his mind turning. I know he was a smart kid, but that was book smart. He’s pretty clueless when it comes to anything else. I next put a coating of clue on the cotton. I then pick up Rick and give him a healthy coating as well. I lay him down on his back on the cotton and begin to roll him up in it. When it’s finish I admire my handy work and I shift my hand down to my pussy. I keep it there for a few seconds before I insert my handmade tampon into my pussy. I finish getting ready for work and head out. I make a reminder in my phone to grab more tampons as I leave.

RM: I wake up in a tight stuffy space and remember I passed out in my mom’s pussy. It smells like iron in here and the walls are looking a bit redder than I remembered last night. I try to wiggle free but the muscles around me constrict and don’t let up until I quit. I can feel my mom start to walk again and after a bit I feel a small thump. I assume she just sat down. I feel the wall tight and then I feel her trying to grab me and I try to wiggle away. I can feel the walls becoming a bit wetter and tighter. She firmly grips my ankle and it instantly shatters from her firm grip and as she roughly pulls me out my leg gets dislocated. I begin to yell out from the pain. As I exit I can feel the cool air on my burning skin. I scream up ate her about my foot, but the gigantic bitch ignores me and hold me in front of her face…upside down. I’m being held by my broken foot as she says, “You need to shut up, now! You are going to work with me, I just haven’t decided how yet. I am going to set you on the desk, don’t try anything.” She sets me down and I try to stand, but the pain in my foot is too much to bear and I fall. My mom looks down at me and says in an annoyed tone, “You really are an idiot.”

She looks at her hand and sighs before leaving the room. I don’t get why she’s annoyed, it’s not like she was used as a sex toy. I look at my broken foot and wonder if I should just stay here. I notice that there is some blood on my foot and I then noticed there are spots of blood all over my body. I decide against my better judgement and begin to crawl towards the back of the desk.

I make it more than halfway before I hear the door open and the soft thuds as she makes her way over to the desk. I hear some items drop to the desk with some thuds and I feel my mom grip my legs and drag me back towards her. As I roll over, I can see her looking at me. She says, “I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I know how you’ll accompany me to my work. Bad news, it will be as my tampon.”

I look back at her in confusion, but she offers no more explanation. She puts a rubber band over my chest and arms and makes them tight so I can’t move them. Another one is added to my thighs, one over my stomach and arms and finally one to my shins. Next I feel something wet against my feet as she loops it round and ties it. She sets me down and I evaluate my bindings. They are all tight and offer no leeway for movement. I see my mom holding a bottle of superglue and she takes the applicator and does something out of sight. She then picks me up and uses the applicator to apply the glue to my body. I am then laid on something soft. She grips my side and begins to roll me. I notice that she rolled me in some cotton. I am so confused. My mom hold me in front of her face before I can feel the hand fall. I look up and I see her pussy. It doesn’t look like she is doing this because she is horny. I then see her pussy getting larger and before I have time to prepare, I am inserted into her pussy. Its stuffy and cramped as I get ready to be played with, but nothing happens. I can feel my prison jostle and then the walls begin to grind me as I can tell she is walking.

I hear a small thump and then there is a slight vibration. I assume she is in her car and heading to work. It’s hard to tell what exactly is happening, but I can tell the difference between my mom sitting and her walking. When she sits I can feel a bit more pressure being forced at my feet. When she stands the pressure lessens and when she walks there is a slight grinding. My eyes begin to adjust and I can see the ribbed walls of my mom’s pussy. They are slightly redder than I remember. There is an iron type smell and when some of the liquid get in my mouth, it tastes metallic. I can see the cotton absorbing more of the liquid and turning redder with each passing minute. I realize what she finally meant, and I am an idiot. The bitch turned me into a fucking tampon. She made it so I have to sit here and absorb her fucking fluids. The day is pretty uneventful as I am entrapped in her pussy. I am unable to move and do to the constriction on my chest I have to keep my mouth open, meaning I have to swallow this foul liquid. There is no sense of time as the day continues on. The only way I have to tell that time is passing is that the cotton is getting wetter and redder.

At some point I can feel her sit down and I feel the small vibration again. I assume she got back in the car. The rumbling stops within a few minutes and I can feel her walking. This continues a bit before I hear the familiar rumbling and she drives someplace else now. I pray its home. I feel the vibration stop and I hear a small thud. I can feel her walking again before there is a slight bounce and then it’s back to a gentle walk. I was surprised as I suddenly get yanked out. I see my mom’s vagina and I continue to fly out and I see the bathroom cupboard fly by, followed by the marble counter and then I see the bowl of the sink. As I see the sink, I am dropped and I slid down the wall to by the drain. I look up at my mom and wonder what she has next planned for me.

She strips her clothes and enters the shower while I remain in the sink. I hear the shower start and curse the bitch for ignoring me. As I wait for her to finish, I can feel my cotton bindings begin to dry. By the time she finishes the cotton I am trapped in fully dries. I see come towards me and she is holding a lighter. I want to question what the hell she is doing with a lighter but I soon find out. She lights the lighter and brings it to the cotton. It soon gets engulfed in flames and burns off completely. I can feel my skin sizzle as the cotton, the string and the rubber bands burn. After a couple of minutes I hear a whooshing sound as she turns on the faucet. After I am rinsed off, she begins to fill the basin with scalding hot water. She proceeds to wash me and after I am thoroughly cleaned she shoves me in her pajama pocket and leaves the bathroom.

SM: As I get home, I head upstairs to the bathroom and I remove Rick from my pussy. His skin is died red from my blood and he looks upset. I put him in the sink and I leave him there as I shower. After I get out I try to come up with a way to get him out of my handywork without touching him. I then remember a YouTube video about tampons being good fire starters. I go and grab a lighter and after I ignite it, I put the flame in direct contact with the cotton. It almost instantly goes up in flames. I continue to fix myself after the shower as I let that burn.

As he screams and the smoke dies down, I walk over to the sink and wash Rick off. After I’m satisfied with his cleanliness, I head downstairs to eat dinner. After dinner I pull Lindsey aside and hand over Rick. She thanks me before heading to her room to finish her homework.

LM (Lindsey McAlister): I get home from practice. We have a big game tomorrow and we can never be too prepared. We sit down to eat and enjoy a normal dinner. As we finish cleaning up and I go to head up stairs my mom pulls me to the side and hands me rick. I completely forgot it was my turn today. I smile and thank her before heading to my room.

As I enter my room, I kick off my slippers and go sit at my desk. I take Rick out of my pocket and hold him in front of my face. “You know, you really fucked up. Mom was protecting you, but you just had to be your usual prick self. Now, you get to be a toy for the entire family. All those years of bullying, all those “pranks”. All that Karma has led you to this point.”

I drop him before he has the chance to say anything. He hits the carpet and does a light bounce. I place my bare left foot over him and trap him underneath it. His head is between my second and third toe while his chest and abdomen is under the ball of my foot and his legs under the arch. I get my schoolbooks and get ready to do my homework while saying, “I’ll play with you after I’m done. Unlike you I want to make something out of my life instead of being a toy.”

I begin my homework, starting with English, followed by history. I get through my chemistry homework and start on my worst subject, Calculus. As I struggle through the homework, I can feel a slight tickling on my foot and I can hear some squeaking. I look down and I can see Rick struggling against my foot. This makes me giggle and I get a little enjoyment from the horror of Calculus. I use Rick as a stress toy. When I get aggravated or irritated I clench my toes and I can feel his breath being forced out between them. After a bit I forget about him again and I hear some squeaking which is him trying to yell. I look down and I see my foot tapping while his head is squeezed between my toes. When my foot flexes up his head follows and stretches his muscles beyond a comfortable level. When my foot meets the ground it pushes into him, forcing all the air out and making his abdomen flatten. This repeats several times a minute and I just smile at him and continue my homework.

After finishing my homework, I stretch, putting pressure on my foot. There is a slight wheezing as I forgot about Rick once again. But now there is nothing to distract me. I press my foot down and squeeze Rick’s head between my toes. I stand up and put all my weight onto my foot. I can feel his cool breath against my hot sole as it is forced out of his lungs. I lift my foot and I can feel him breathe in. I take a step and as my foot lands, I feel his breath again. I walk over to my bed, making sure I don’t loosen my grip. With each step I can feel his body compress against my foot. It’s an odd feeling, sort of like a mini massage. As I take another step, I can feel him try to struggle against my foot. I quizzically press down harder. I feel his struggles increase , which only causes me to press harder. I stare down at his face and watch him struggle for breath. His face soon turns from his pasty white color to blue to a nice shade of purple. It’s a nice contrast against my fair skin. I relax my foot and I can feel Rick suck in the air and now with him pacified I finish my small walk to the bed.

I fall into my bed and lift my foot up. I see rick look at me as he starts punching at my toes. He start to scream at me, “Release me you fucking bitch. I’ve had enough of feet to last me an entire lifetime.”

His voice is so small and squeaky that I start to laugh. He continues his tirade, but I couldn’t care less. I clench my toes once again, cutting off his air supply. He begins to thrash and I bring my other foot and press him between them, creating a foot sandwich. I begin to grind my feet together. I loosen my toes and let him roll, essentially using his body as a makeshift massager. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation.

I hear my mom yell up, “Get to bed, you have a busy day tomorrow.”

                I yell back, “Ok mom!”

                I remove my feet and watch as Rick’s body falls to the bed. Before he can even react, I have a sock in hand. I pick him up and drop him into it. I than tell him, “This should keep you warm Little Brother.” With my voice dripping with contempt. I put on the sock and head off to bed, excited for tomorrow.

RM: I sit in my mom’s pocket, recovering from the whole ordeal of being lit on fire. Her pocket is soft enough that it is not bothering my skin, even as it bounces. I can hear a soft thud as I assume she takes a seat at the dinner table. I can her some soft mumblings but I am too focused on trying to recover to pay any attention. After a bit, I feel my mom stand and the little light that was shining in gets blocked out as her hand enters the pocket and grabs me. I am removed from the pocket and dropped onto something soft and warm. As my mom’s hand retreats I notice that I am on someone’s palm. As her hand fully removes itself, I am staring up at my sister Lindsey.

She smiles before thanking mom and heads to her bedroom. She shuts her door and heads to her desk. Lindsey hold me up to her face and says, “You know, you really fucked up. Mom was protecting you, but you just had to be your usual prick self. Now, you get to be a toy for the entire family. All those years of bullying, all those “pranks”. All that Karma has led you to this point.”

I go to start yelling at Lindsey, but I am dropped before I can find my voice. I fall for what feels like forever before I land on the fuzzy carpet. Before I can catch my breath Lindsey places her left bare foot on me. She is placing just enough pressure to make breathing difficult. My head is between her toes which squeezes my head, making it even more difficult to breathe. I can hear some books shuffling before she says to me, “I’ll play with you after I’m done. Unlike you I want to make something out of my life instead of being a toy.”

As Lindsey begins her homework I realize that she is less experienced than my mother and that this could be my chance to escape. As I try to wiggle free from her foot I start to get frustrated by the lack of strength I possess. I hear some giggling and I look up to see my bitch of a sister staring back at me. Soon she begins to press her foot harder against me, crushing me flat against the floor. When she isn’t content to just crush me, she start to flex her toes, eliciting a small yelp each time. Each squeeze forces me to exhale most of my breath and as I  try to refill my lungs the air is tainted by her foot odor. Soon I can hear her grumbling and then she starts to tap her foot. This is a small annoyance to her but to me it’s a fight for my life. Lindsey’s toes have me trapped by my head and when the front of her foot raises, so toes by head. It forcefully stretches my body and causes great pain. Then when her foot falls it feels like zero-g before I am pressed onto the floor and her foot forces out the air in my lungs. This keeps repeating and I start to wheeze after about two minutes. I try to yell, but all this seems to accomplish is her tapping her foot faster and harder. Its like trying to ride a raging bull with the saddle shifted to the bottom. It’s an insane time as I’m just a toy for her.

As I am lying there I hear a book slam close and the pressure increases a thousand-fold. I let out a long wheeze. Her toes start to squeeze my head and the pressure keeps increasing. I feel her foot start to lift and I go with it. Before long I can feel myself plummeting. As I crash to the floor, the pressure increases as her foot crashes along with me. The air is forced out of my lungs as Lindsey’s foot crushes me. This action repeats as she walks. Her foot lifts, dragging me along with it. After a couple seconds were both in freefall, me more so than her foot, and I am crushed immediately following the decent. I try to struggle against her foot but it does no good. In response to my struggles, I feel Lindsey press down harder, almost like she is balancing most of her weight on this foot. I struggle to take in even a hint of breath as the pressure continues to increase. I thrash against her foot as my lungs scream for air. My lungs feel like they are on fire and my vision starts to dim. I feel like there is something keeping me awake and I curse this as my chest feels like it’s about to burst. Lindsey relaxes her foot and I begin to take in deep breaths. Before I can ready myself she continues her walk.

I hear a soft thud as Lindsey falls into her bed and I am lifted by her foot into the air. I look at Lindsey ad I start to punch her foot as I scream, “Release me you fucking bitch. I’ve had enough of feet to last me an entire lifetime.”

This doesn’t faze her as she squeezes her toe, cutting off my precious air supply once more. I try to struggle again but Lindsey brings her feet together, smooshing me between them. She begins to slowly grind her feet, rubbing my skin raw. She loosens her toes and I start rolling between her soles as the keep me pressed. As I start rolling between them, I can feel the little grim that is left on them get rubbed into my skin. As I am continuously rolled around I try to scream but only end up getting a mouthful of feet skin. After a bit of being an impromptu massager for Lindsey I hear Mom yell,  “Get to bed, you have a busy day tomorrow.”

Lindsey answers, “Ok mom!”

What is a simple act to her is deafening to me. I become disoriented as I am dropped. I fall for about three seconds before I land on her bed. As I start to recover, but before I can do anything, I am grabbed and dropped into a thick sock. I can hear Lindsey address me but my brain is having trouble keeping up with all the stimuli. While I am still struggling to get my bearings, I soon see Lindsey’s foot enter the sock. I steam rolls me, trapping me under its sole. After being stuck here for a bit, I finally manage to fall asleep. My last coherent thought is fear of what tomorrow will bring.
End Notes:

Wow, what does Lindsey have in-store for her brother? I hope you enjoy these stories, thank you for reading.

Chapter 11: A New Customized Hell by zephilia
Author's Notes:

The next day arrives and Rick accompanies Lindsay to school. What could go wrong...

LM: I woke up early. I throw my covers off and I stare at my feet. My head is a swirl of confusion. I ask myself, did last night really happen? Maybe it was a dream, maybe it all was a dream. I shakily reach down towards my foot,.  my hand shaking in anticipation. I take in a sharp anxious breath as I grip my sock. I slowly drag it off my foot. I manage to fully remove my sock and I nervously look inside, but I don’t see Rick. I begin to convince myself it was a dream. I then feel something moving against my foot. I look down and Rick is stuck firmly to it. It takes all I have to not laugh. I gently peel him off since what I have planned would be better if he wasn’t moving.

I walk over and take a black thong and matching bra out of my dresser and lay them on my desk. I sit down and lay Rick on there as well. When mom told us what happened and the plans, I went and modified some of my underwear and some bras. I added matching pockets that are just big enough to hold rick. I created them so you pull a string and it tightens his bindings. There is also a little nub that can be increased to force his head into certain body parts. I grab the back of the thong and I grab Rick. I insert rick into the little pocket and I tighten the string and tightened it closed. I make his head push about halfway out. I look at my handy-work and I am quite satisfied. I set the thong down and go take a shower.

RM: I wake up and notice three things. The  first thing that I notice is that I was not in the sock anymore. The second thing I noticed was how tightly bound I am and that there is something behind my head, holding it up. I look around the best I can and I don’t see Lindsey. Yes, this is my chance. I try to struggle. I wiggle in the hopes that my bindings loosen. As I continue to wiggle I hear a door open. I see Lindsey walk in in just a towel while drying her hair. After she is satisfied with the dryness, she drops her towel. She is standing there full nude, in front of me. Her perky tits, round ass and fair skin is all on full display.

I try to look away and remember my situation. I start to struggle once more, but I am getting nowhere. I look up once more and I can see Lindsey staring at me with a smirk. I start to yell at her to help me but she just stands there like the useless bitch she is. I than notice that she has a bra on but no panties. She reaches out and grabs me. I notice to strings being stretched on either side of me as Lindsey stands there smiling. She nods before lowering me. I see her lift each tree like leg and place them next to me. She begins to lift my prison up, like its almost guided. As I am raised her ass starts getting larger by the second. I realize too late that I am trapped in the back of her thong. I start to feel the heat emanating from her ass. By the time I realize that I should struggle I am just inches away. I let out a scream but it is immediately silenced as I am wedged into her ass.

My world is plunged into darkness as the thong is pulled tight. Its pitch black in my prison. I can feel Lindsey moving around as she continues to get ready for school. Suddenly I can feel her ass get tighter before I hear a zipping sound. She must have put on some jeans. I didn’t realize that they would make her ass this tight. Even though she just showered, the place is already starting to smell. As she bends, I can feel the strings stretch to accommodate her movement as my face is rubbed against her skin. I shiver in disgust and I can hear Lindsey moan in response. I can feel myself sway with her hips as she begins to walk. When I think that my hell cannot get any worse I am introduced to the jiggling brought on by her simply walking down a set of stairs. My face is continuously rubbed up and down in response. I let out a groan in disgust, not like anyone will hear it.

 As Lindsey bounds down the stairs, I am starting to make out my prison. I don’t know if light is making it in somehow, but my vision starts to come back and I can see my hell in all its disgusting detail. I can see every goosebump and line in her skin. Then I see it, a wrinkly hole ominously pulsating. As I stare at it I can feel Lindsey bend and my face is lunged forward and pressed into the disgusting mess. I feel a weight push against me as she takes a seat, putting pressure on my body and more specifically my face, pushing it harder into her anus. I can feel it flexing against my face and I feel like I am about to vomit. I can hear her talking with my mom and other sisters nonchalantly and they don’t even ask about me. After about 30 minutes, I can feel my bitch of a sister stand back up and the thong is pulled tight. Her ass begins to rub me as she walks away while saying her goodbyes. I hear the front door close as I dread my day’s outlook.

LM: As I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my body and use another one to dry my hair. I leave the bathroom while still working on my hair. I enter my room and am satisfied with the dryness of my hair. I drop the towel and stand there in the nude. I know I’m putting on a show for the idiot on my desk, but he is just a piece of property now so I don’t feel the slightest bit of embarrassment.

I walk over to my dresser and notice him struggling against his bonds. I manage to stifle a giggle as I go and put on a simple black bra. I walk over to him and wait until he notices me. He finally stops struggling enough to stare at me. I smirk in response and I simply grab him and lower the thong down before stepping though the holes. I slowly raise the thong and just before stretching it over my wide hips I hear him scream but it gets cut off entering my ass. As he enters I can feel his scream vibrating off my cheeks and I let out a small moan due to its stimulation. I pull it tight and I feel his body going deeper. I stand there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of having the bastard in my ass. I then grab a shirt and throw it on before grabbing some tight jeans. As always it’s a bit of a struggle to put them on but I manage and I can feel my ass cheeks hugging Rick even harder.

I head out of my room and down the stairs. I shiver as I can feel Rick rubbing against my ass as I walk. It’s quite a sensation. It’s not ticklish, it feels more like teasing. I round the corner and enter the kitchen. I grab some eggs and bacon and go sit at the dining table. As I bend to sit I can feel the thong go deeper and I smile. When my weight settles I can feel his face being pressed into my asshole and it feels divine. As I sit there and eat, I talk with mom and Hailey. I prepare to be barraged with questions. However, non-come. We talk about school and our upcoming games. After 30 minutes, I get up and head out the door. Just as I leave the bus pulls up and I hop on.

I see my friends Gina and Miki towards the back. I head towards them and take a seat in the middle. We talk about practice and homework. Gina puts on a pouty face as both me and Miki refuse to let her copy some difficult math problems. She goes and sits on my lap and I lightly gasp as I feel Rick’s head pushed into my asshole. She bats her lashes at me, but its futile. I huff in response and say, “You can’t always get your way just by being cute.”

                In a sweet voice she responds, “So you do think I’m cute.”

                She laughs as I blush and she hops off my lap as the bus driver starts to yell at us. The bus pulls up to the school and we all exit and head in. As I walk I can feel my ass grinding against Rick and he starts to feel like a chew toy. I giggle to myself as Miki asks if I’m ok. I respond I am and that I just thought of something funny. She hounds me for what it was but I just brush it off.

The bell rings, signaling the start of homeroom. As I take my seat I can feel Rick’s head get forcefully pushed into my asshole. I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of Rick being pressed into my asshole. My thoughts are interrupted as Emily, the class president, asks “What’s up?”

I respond simple, “Hm?”

“You’re smiling, was wondering what it’s for?”

I didn’t even realize I was smiling. “Oh, it’s nothing. Just a good memory came to mind.”

“Well I’m sure you have a lot of happiness now that your familial bully is gone.”

“True, we won’t have to worry about his little antics.” I respond, putting more emphasis on little than I meant. The teacher walks in and starts homeroom.

The bell rings, ending homeroom. I head to first period AP English 2. I love the feeling of Rick being at the mercy of my ass and the simple motion of sitting down causing him anguish. I soon press the thoughts out of my head and get engrossed in my classes. As fourth period ends I can feel pressure in my stomach and I go to the restroom before heading to lunch.

RM: I am ground between Lindsey’s ass as I hear the rumble of the bus getting closer. My world shakes as she makes her way on the bus. Once she sits down, I am greeted by her anus once more. The hard bus seat pushes me even further against Lindsey’s ass. I can hear her talking to her friends. There is a low rumble and I start vibrating as the bus begins its drive.

As I am stuck in my own personal hell, I stare at her pulsating hole. Its like it’s taunting me. Every twitch, every minute flex teasing me in a humiliating way. As I am stuck there, cursing my existence, my head is thrust into her hole. I soon realize, from the stench alone, that my head enters her anus. I begin to dry heave but it’s a futile endeavor on my body’s part. It’s hot, humid, stinks and worst of all it’s extremely slimy. The vibrations from the bus increase my torment as I am inadvertently turned into a vibrator.

After a bit I can feel the vibrations lighten before Lindsey stands and I feel the thong pull against my body as her anus keeps a grip on my head. As she begins to walk I can feel my body being ground against her cheeks while my head is chewed on. I can hear the bustle of the murmuring increase as I assume Lindsey enters her school. I can hear a muffle giggle before some conversation is exchanged. I assume it’s Lindsey and a friend of hers, but the voices are too muffled for me to confirm anyone but Lindsey’s voice.

There is a bell ringing and Lindsey begins walking to her homeroom. The air in my prison is starting to lose its fresh scent and the air is slowly increasing in heat and humidity. Suddenly I feel Lindsey bend and the thong goes tough, sending me deeper into her ass. The like in slow motion I feel my back hit something extremely hard, pushing me ever deeper. What is a fraction of a second to her feels like an eternity for me. I can see her anus expanding as it inches closer before my face is roughly shoved into her slimy, winking hole.

After the bell rings, Lindsey stands up and walks to her next class. I am being grinded on both sides as she walks to her class. As she gets to her seat and bends to sit, I enter slow motion again as I am thrust into her ass and I see her winking anus greedily pulsing as if it was waiting for a long-lost friend before I am shoved into it like an old aunt giving a sloppy kiss to her nephew. This action become repetitive as Lindsey goes about her school day. My prison is slowly heating up and the stench only gets worse as the day drags on. Soon my brain shuts off from a lack of stimulation and I just go with the flow.

At some point I am brought out of my stupor. I can hear running water and the way the sounds are resonating seem to change. I hear a clang of metal and assume Lindsey is at her locker but I am soon shown how wrong I am. I can hear a distinct zipper sound before I feel Lindsey bend. I can feel her jeans being pulled away before the thong follows. Soon the jeans and thee thong are around her ankles as I hear a distinct hiss. I then see it, she is sitting on a fucking toilet. A fart sounds before I hear two plops. I see her wipe and I am filled with fear. She grabs her jeans and thong and pulls them both up in one go. I can only do one thing, scream.

End Notes:

Rick realizing that his day is only going to get worse has another surprise waiting for him. I wonder if he'll ever get used to his new life.

Chapter 12: Hell’s New Warden by zephilia
Author's Notes:

Rick's day goes from bad to worse. Lindsey has a rough 2nd half of her day, but she may have a surprise waiting for her. Find out how both Lindsey and Rick make out from this rough day.

LM: I enter the bathroom stall and remove my jeans, followed by my panties. I sigh as I relax my bladder. A rumbling fart echoes in the toilet before I can feel my asshole expanding. The shit feels massive as it exits. After a few seconds there are two plops as it finishes and I feel the pressure no longer. I wipe before flushing. I pull my thong and Jeans up in one pull and as they get in place I let out a gasp as I can feel small vibration on my anus. I smile as I realize that it’s Rick screaming. His tiny screams are barely noticeable but they are a pleasant feeling. I give my ass a slight slap before heading to the sink to wash my hands. I finally leave the bathroom and head to the cafeteria.

I get to the cafeteria and get in line for lunch. Rick is continuing to struggle as he comes to terms with his new home. As I pick up my tray I can see Miki and Gina sitting at our usual table. I go over and take my seat. I feel the familiar pressure of Rick’s head pushing into my anus, but his struggling gets even more intense. I smile as I sit here thinking of the hell Rick is in.  Miki looks at me with a puzzling expression as she asks, “What has you so happy?”

“Huh” I respond before realizing I was smiling, “Oh, I think I will do good at the tryouts today at practice. I think the top spiker position is in grasp.”

I manage to come up with a convincing lie as Gina leans over and she responds excitedly, “Not if I have anything to say about it.”

“Isn’t Nicole the top spiker, and hasn’t she been MVP for the past two years?” Miki comments.

“Yeah so, I’m ambitious.”

We all get a good laugh but I’m starting to believe my own lie. I’m feeling extremely confident. Like I could battle the world and win kind of confidence. We finish our lunch and clean off our trays before leaving to get ready for the rest of the day. It flies by and before I know it the bell rings and Miki comes over so we can head to the locker rooms together.

 RM: My prison is sent flying towards the ass of my sister. I scream as she has just taken a shit and I fear for my new hell. As her ass grows ever larger, I begin to smell something awful. I am shoved deep in her ass as her cheeks press all around me. Even though Lindsey, or anyone for that matter, may not be able to smell it, I can. Her ass smells like raw sewage and I begin to dry heave between screams. I can hear her giggle at the sensation. I will get my revenge on this bitch. I hear a dull thud before my world is rocked. Its makes me dizzy and rubs my face on her dirty anus and I start screaming once more. Her ass starts to grind against me once more as Lindsey starts walking.

It’s not too long be for I hear a tone of muffled voices and even this tainted air is partially replaced by the smell of sloppy joes and fries. We must be in the cafeteria. The walking is slow as I figure Lindsey is standing in line. I’m staring at her asshole as it wink at me, like it’s taunting me. She starts walking again as I am rubbed mercilessly between her cheeks. I can feel Lindsey bend and my entire body is filled with dread. Time slows to crawl and what only takes her a few seconds feels like hours to me. Her cheeks spread just a tiny bit, I feel the fabric of the thong start tightening, her anus begins to stretch and widen as it gets closer. I can make out the slime and small specks of shit. I open my mouth to scream, but this would be a mistake. My Face is trust into her anus and it eagerly gobbles up my head like it’s a chew toy. I get a mouthful of slime as my head is forced into her anus. I begin to wretch and struggle as hard as possible.

After about 20 minutes of this torture, I feel Lindsey stand. My head is finally pulled from its solitary confinement and I am once again embraced by her ass cheeks. It isn’t long before the murmurs of the cafeteria are replaced by metal clangs as Lindsey get ready to head to her next class. Once she gets to her seat I am greeted by the pressure of her sitting down and my face getting reacquainted with her asshole. This is repeated for the next few hours. Lindsey stands, walks to her next class before sitting down and crushing me into her anus.

Before long I hear the bell, thanking God that this hell is over with. Lindsey stands and begins to walk. This feels different as I feel her go down some stairs and the dull murmur of the halls is filled with silence. I hear a soft thud followed by clanging metal. Then I feel my prison loosen and I can see it start to get lighter as light begins to filter in. I can barely make out Lindsey talking to someone and I can clearly hear a couple of words that makes my skin crawl, “intense practice”. I forgot that Lindsey has Volleyball practice on Tuesdays and as I come to this realization my world is once again plunged into darkness.

I can feel the cheeks jiggle as Lindsey jumps up and down before she takes off in a light jog. I can hear the squeaks of shoes skidding on the gymnasium floor and thuds from balls being hit. I’m brought back to reality as I feel the thong go taught and feel a light bounce before it goes slack to its normal position and then even looser after she bends back. That’s when I realize that she is stretching in preparation for the practice.

My ears ring as a whistle is sounded and Lindsey begins to walk. Not long after she starts to jog. Before I can get my senses return to normal, Lindsey takes off in a full sprint. The friction caused by her cheeks rubbing together is starting to chaff my skin. Soon her ass begins to sweat and the musk in her ass grows stronger. The sweat starts working its way into my mouth and I am forced to swallow this salty, grimy fouls liquid. I begin to disassociate and before long I retreat into my mind.

My world is rocked as I am brought back to my hell as my face is thrust back into her anus. It doesn’t feel like she’s sitting, more like…oh fuck. I realize that she is in a skirmish and she is squatting. There is a whistle and a new chapter of my hell begins.

LM: As I get to my locker, Miki comes over and starts talking about the practice. This is a test practice to determine the starters before our first game. This practice will be brutal as everyone tries to get a spot on the bench. Even though Miki and I have gotten spots on the bench, its never been as starters. Miki is a fantastic setter and I believe I’m a pretty good spiker myself. As I pull up my practice shorts, I can feel Rick get nestled deep into my ass.

I head into the gym and begin to stretch. The rest of the team begins to filter into the gym. After a few minutes most of the team is in the gym and warmed up. Coach Miller blows her whistle and we all start our jog around the gym. I see the current starting spiker,  Nicole Bennette. I feel my competitive behavior start increasing before I take off in a full sprint. I come up to Nikki and I realize just how high of an obstacle I am in front of.  For the past year and half she has been the starter for our team. She stands 6’ (1.83m) tall and has beautiful shoulder length chestnut hair and perfect hazel eyes. She seem like the definition of perfect. I pass by her and I notice her smile at me. I’m not sure why I’m so competitive with her. I feel energy surge inside myself and it feels like I could conquer the world. My mind starts to enter my competitive space and all other non-essential information is cut off. My eyes lock onto Nicole and all I can think of is beating her.

The whistle blows and as we head into the gym, we are given different colored jerseys. I pick up the blue one and I see Nicole has red. Were opponents, I couldn’t ask for more. As we set up I’m in the back as the first server. I always hate hitting serves, it's my worst part. Miki is the setter for my side and Gina is our Libero. The coach blows the whistle and the tryouts begin.

I bounce the ball a few times before I do a running jump and I hit it towards the back. It hits just before the line as Jessica Ferman dives for it, but misses. I get my first service ace in years. The team breaks into cheers, but I notice that I lit a fire on the opposing side. I do a running jump and Jessica dives again but manages to receive it. However, it throws her off, leaves her out of the coming attack. Nicole spikes it and I manage to tip it, but it’s their point. They serve and Gina is able to receive it. Our middle blocker manages to dump I and we rotate.

By the time I get to front the score is 13-14 with us behind, but this is the closest that it has been against the starters in a few years. I see the ball come over the net from our serve. It gets received cleanly and it feels like the world goes into slow motion. I see the ball go to the main setter, Lori. She sets it for Nicole. I can see where she is looking and I close on the middle blocker. I jump and I barley manage to get a fingertip on the ball. It goes back and gets received and heads toward Miki. I take a run and jump. It feels like I’m flying. The hang time I have is incredible. I see the ball as it enters my hand. I hit it and it blows the blockers hands away as it smacks with a striking sound as it smashes into the gymnasium floor, 14-14, the team is ecstatic.

The next volley starts and just like last time the world enters slow motion. I can see that they are going to trust Nicole, the teams ace. I fly up to meet her and she hits the ball so hard her arm ripples. I close in and arch to guide the ball. It smacks my forearm and I fall hard on my ass. I’m breathing heavily and I’m exhausted. Before I can see the results of my block attempt, I hear extremely loud cheering from my side. I look up and I see Nicole on her knees, slamming her fists on the ground in frustration. I just shut out our ace and one of the top national players.  I ball up my fist yell in response. God that felt good. 15-14, we’ve taken the lead.

RM: I can feel Lindsey crouch before she stands and immediately takes off in a sprint. This is soon followed up by her jumping. I feel her ass cheeks jiggle as she lands. I am grounded by her cheeks as she runs, jumps and falls. Each time my face is forced into her disgusting anus. In no time Lindsey starts sweating. As she continues to play, my prison gets hotter, damper and smellier.

My world becomes a dizzying mess as Lindsey continues playing. Her as slaps me from all sides and I get drenched in her sweat. I start getting delirious as my air becomes barley breathable. My lungs burn as I struggle to take each breath. I start to panic as my world crumbles around me. My mom treated me like shit, but this may break me.

I hear what I think is cheering as Lindsey lands once more. My face is rubbed into Lindsey’s anus. It feels like I’m getting a sloppy make out by a fat, greasy woman. My face is smeared with the juices around her anus and I retch involuntarily. Suddenly I hear a loud smack as I hit a hard surface and my face gets lodged into her anus. I violently struggle and after a few minutes I manage to get my head free.

My mind is hazy as I try and get my bearings. I feel weak and tired. My body protests as I am continuously ground by her ass cheeks. I feel some rolling as Lindsey takes a fall and suddenly the grinding gets worse as she goes into a full sprint. As Lindsey crouches, I can feel her ass cheeks spread and the thong go tight as she takes a jump. I don’t feel her falling and this worries me. How long can this bitch stay in the air. As soon as I think this I can feel us falling and for the faintest of time I feel the impact of her ass landing before darkness claims my eyes.

When I wake up, I notice that my prison isn’t as restricted as it was and the grinding has stopped. I strain my neck and when I look up I can see the outside world. I realize that Lindsey has taken off her shorts. I’m still extremely dizzy and my mind still feels foggy, I can feel the darkness creep back into my mind as I feel her crouch. Before I can figure out what is going on, I am claimed by the darkness.

LM: The game comes to an end and we managed to tie the aces 33 – 33. Both teams are frustrated and we head back to the locker room. My practice clothes are clinging to me from my sweat, and there us a peeling noise as I manage to pry them off. After getting nude, I hop into the showers to remove the filth I have accumulated. I take about a 10-minute shower, letting the heat soothe my muscles.

After drying off, I walk back to the locker and notice a little bulge in my thong. As I pick it up I notice how soaked it is in sweat. As I peer at the bulge on the string I realize that its Rick. I had completely forgotten about him. I laugh at how disgusting his body is. Not only is he slimy to the touch , but is face is browner than anything. I don’t plan on removing him and I refuse to re-wear items used in practice. I toss him into my gym bag along with all the other clothes and zip  the bag shut.

After getting dressed, I pick up my bag and leave the locker room. I can see my mom waiting in the parking lot. I throw my bags in the back and hop in the front. We talk about the practice and before long the coach calls me. It’s a group call. Mom stops and I put it on speaker. She announces that there will be another match this Saturday to determine the starters. Today's game made her question who should start after the valiant fight of the bench warmers.

I hang up the phone and tell mom, “ I know we haven’t discussed what will happen next week, but can I have rick on Saturday?”

Mom answers with her own question, “Why? Not that I won’t do it but I want to understand your reasoning.”

I take a deep breath and answer, “Because I’ve felt more confident. It felt like I was unstoppable, not just because I had Rick with me, but it felt different. It felt better. It felt like there was a power surging within me. It wasn’t from the rivalry I have with Nicole. It felt different, better, more intense.”

I trail off waiting for her response. I look at her and she responds, “I will think about it.”

I enter the house and take my gym bag and set it by the washer. I open the bag and begin to load the washer. I am too excited about Saturday to pay attention. I dump in the soap and set it to extreme wash. As I leave the laundry room, I can hear the washing machine start.

End Notes:

The day comes to an end,but not before one last surprise for Rick. Next up is Hailey. How will she treat Rick and will she have a new look out for our under dog? Will Rick miss Lindsey or will he prefer being in Hailey's care? Stay tuned.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12840