Phanzy Fan Stories by Chaosbrain
Summary:

A collection of short stories inspired by artwork by ClumsyPhanzy. Usually 3 a volume plus illustrations.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Furry, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 29080 Read: 12552 Published: March 01 2023 Updated: April 15 2023

1. Volume 1 by Chaosbrain

2. Volume 2 by Chaosbrain

3. Volume 3 by Chaosbrain

4. Samus Sticky Stealth Mission by Chaosbrain

5. Volume 4 by Chaosbrain

6. Volume 5 by Chaosbrain

7. Volume 6 by Chaosbrain

Volume 1 by Chaosbrain
May's Ralts Hunt


May sighed loudly to herself as she looked around the route, seeing a few Tailow and Zigzagoon but not her intended capture target. The brunet girl had set out to this portion of the region to try and locate a Ralts, if for no other reason than because she had seen Wally with his Gardevoir and they looked so pretty. Honestly she was a little confused about Wally, the boy having slowly grown in confidence as she had gone through the region only to break down and seemingly give up just before the Elite Four. It was a shame because that was when he had evolved Gardevoir, and she always seemed so happy and supportive of him, leaning down from behind the shorter boy to pick him up and hold him close to her chest.


Back to the task at hand, the female trainer grumbled as she thought about heading home. She knew that Ralts were rare but not this rare, she had only seen one at all today, the little cutie spotting her approach and running to hide in a bush. May had followed only to trip on a root and land on the bush herself, and when she got up out of it the Ralts was nowhere to be seen. Probably the psychic fairy had teleported away or something. With the day growing into evening the girl at last gave up, and turned to walk home.


As she did so she did not notice a slight bump present between her cheeks, at least not consciously. Subconsciously her mind detected the minor irritation in her rear, and instinctively she wiggled her hips more as she walked and flexed her glutes. This did not immediate solve the problem, but it felt like over time the irritation or itch was gradually decreasing or shrinking. There might also have been a little moisture present, but that was probably just a little sweat from walking so much in the sun. Whatever the problem was, it seemed to be slowly being ground away by her ass.


As May headed home she faintly noted that she heard a few creaks and snapping sounds coming from around and below her, but she dismissed them. She was walking through the slight wilderness of the route after all, so it was probably just a couple of brittle little twigs snapping under her. As she neared home sweet home she began to contemplate what to do. She DID have that new massaging chair with vibration not just in the back but also the seat as well, maybe she should give that a go as soon as she got home. It would be nice to relax a little, to put the disappointment of not finding a Ralts behind her.


Flabebe Sitting Duty


Gina the Gardevoir moved around the small campsite in happiness, seeing to the small tasks that needed to be done while she waited for her Trainer Serena to return. The Kalosian was off at the Battle Mansion doing a challenge, and despite being one of her stronger battlers Gina had been asked to stay behind and watch the camp. That was not the only thing she was watching over however, she was also tasked with keeping an eye on Flabebe.


The small Fairy type was not a powerful battler, and instead had been picked for the contest circuit and as something closer to a pet or companion. As such the little one had not spent a lot of time around Gina, but the powerful fully evolved Pokémon was confident in her abilities. Once everything seemed to be in order the Gardevoir took a seat on the convenient stump to relax a bit and focus on seeing to Flabebe who had been floating around.


However to her slowly growing concern, the green and white Pokémon could not see the little flower fairy anywhere. Remaining mostly seated she lightly called out for her while lifting and turning her body on the stump, planting her rear down firmly each time as she changed her angle. Gina’s worry began to peak as there was still no sign of the little Pokémon, and she wiggled in place in worry as she began to imagine what Serena might say to her when it was found out that she had let the little one go missing. She could even have been grabbed by a predator!


That sudden terrible thought filled Gina with purpose, and she began to leverage her psychic powers to solve the issue. Her power increased the gravity and weight around her immediate person five fold, and yet she stood up like it was nothing as she cast her mind out to locate the missing Pokémon. To her surprise she received a ping back almost right away, and more shocking was that it was centered around…herself?!


Confused Gardevoir began to release her gravity aura, only to feel something peel off of her plush rear and all but slam into the ground from the increased gravity. Looking down Gina was mildly horrified to see the mangled form of Flabebe, visibly crushed and nearly pressed flat along with its flower. A glance down at the stump she had been sitting on showed some torn remains of petals, indicating that the little Pokémon had been sat on by her and mashed under her ass as she moved around.


Feeling deep guilt the female pokemons hands reached down and picked up the barely conscious little Pokémon, and she cradled it close to herself as she began to push Heal Pulses into him to try and aid her recovery. However just before she could do so the badly injured pokemon let out a quiet “Be-be, Fla-fla-be.” To any humans listening it would have been a sad and mildly heart wrenching sound, but it made Gina’s expression go flat and her abort the Heal Pulse. This was because she understood what she said, which was “Worth it, better than Serena’s.” 


Briefly reading the fairy's mind and her memories of the recent past, it was clear that this had been intentional and not a new occurrence, just always before with Serena and not Gina. Apparently when she had been told to keep an eye on her, it was to prevent her from doing THAT, not just in general. With that in mind the Gardevoir opened her hands to let the smaller Pokémon drop to the ground, where she left her to hopefully reconsider her actions.


Wurmple's Quest


Wurmple huffed quietly to himself as he inched into the town of Lavaridge, his long journey finally nearing its end. He was just an ordinary bug type from the forest, but he dreamed of one day becoming a Beautifly. Partially to try and aid in that he wanted to belong to a beautiful trainer, and by luck he thought he had found one.


The girl in question was a red-head who had said that she was from Lavaridge, and when he had nearly caught up to her in a clearing in the forest she had been in the middle of returning a red Pokémon close to the ground. If that was another Wurmple then maybe he had a chance! Unfortunately she had moved on before he could get her attention, but now he was on a mission. He boldly left the confines of the forest to head towards Lavaridge, and there he would be the woman’s Pokémon!


Of course almost immediately he had hit a bit of a snag on that Lavaridge was a long ways away, but he had been determined to not lay that stop him. To be fair in a way it had not, just not in ways that he would have preferred. First had been the Donphan, who had inadvertently started him on his journey by running him over while she was rolling and not noticing. He had ended up stuck to the outside of her armoured portion, and so been repeatedly smashed into the ground as she rolled like the natural wheel she was.


Eventually he had peeled off, left in the literal track of the ground type, but then had come the Wingull. It was only luck that let him survive, as when she swooped down and snatched him up in her beak she had instantly evolved into Pelipper, and she was so overjoyed at the evolution that she failed to realize he was stuck inside of her now massive bill. She flew him more of the way, but then when she fired off a Water Gun to scare off a Golbat he was washed out by the water pressure and added to the attack by smacking into the bat like a wet noodle. The Golbat had recovered, but Wurmple fell to the ground. 


Thankfully his light body survived the fall with minimal injuries so he could continue on, but the very next day he was forced to flee from the snapping steel jaws of a deception of four Mawile. They had ended up chasing him into the ash fields below Mt Chimney, where he was soon very lost and walked over several times by female trainers looking to gather the ash or just walking through.


Now at last he had reached his destination, and even better he saw the tell-tale steam that indicated a healing hotspring. He made his way over to it and dipped himself in, washing off the remains of the ash and making himself feel better. Moving away from the water he climbed up onto a wooden platform nearby, and he laid himself out to relax and recover. He would rest here for a while, and then go looking fo…she was here! Wurmple could barely believe it, the human he was looking for was here, walking in his direction. He was too sore to jump for joy, and he dared not move lest he break the spell, but all the sake joy and relief filled him. Nothing could go wro-SPLAT!


Flannery mumbled to herself as she sat down on the bench next to the hotsprings, taking a short break before she would head further in to her private set. As the local gym leader she was allowed access to the private springs, and after the long day of battles she felt she deserved it. Idly she wiggled and bounced up and down a few times, feeling an odd lump underneath herself where she sat. Confused she started to get up, only to nearly spill her bucket of toiletries and bath supplies. Reaching out she managed to grab everything, entirely missing the small light show occurring literally behind her behind.


When she turned back to look the redhead spotted a rounded dull shape on the bench, looking slightly squashed but slowly forming back into shape. Curious she reached out and grabbed it, picking it up and giving it a few squeezes. Out loud she said “Huh, looks like someone forgot a bath sponge made to look like a Cascoon. Ah well, finders keepers!” With that the young woman dropped the “sponge” into her bath bucket, and resumed walking to the change room. She might as well get some use out of her new thing right away…

Volume 2 by Chaosbrain

Broken Hospitality Karma


Marcus paused as he thought he heard a creak from the floor below him, but it was a false alarm and he continued forwards. The Galarian trainer was sneaking through the hallway of the fairly large house, heading towards his destination of the Bedroom of the Water Gym Leader Nessa. This might have been suspicious to an outside observer, and to be fair in this instance it was, but there were mitigating factors in this instance in that he was a mere inch tall and had been living in the house for the past two weeks as a guest.


The reason for this was that two weeks ago he had been challenging Nessa to a battle, and had managed to reach the final round where he was facing off against her Drednaw. Naturally she then Gigantamax’d it, but he was unable to do likewise and so was put on the back foot. However his Machoke had not given up and fought back bravely, and a powerful uppercut to the turtle Pokémon had managed to defeat it. Unfortunately as it fell backwards Nessa failed to return it in time, and it had landed on top of him just as it was shrinking back down to normal.


Marcus was thankfully mostly unharmed, but being in contact with the shrinking pokemon had done something strange to him, and so he had ended up an inch tall. Of course authorities were contacted to try and solve the issue, but early experiments had turned up nothing. Thankfully Professor Sonia was on the case as an expert on Dynamax, but she was located halfway across the region and progress and research was slow going. Feeling partially responsible Nessa had offered to board Marcus until he recovered, an offer he accepted.


Now it was two weeks later, and the slight lack of stimulation had made Marcus bored. He dared not leave the house unescorted just in case, and Nessa was often busy with her gym. He did not even have his own Pokemon with him, as all of them were safely in storage until he recovered. This boredom combined with getting a little more comfortable around the dark-skinned woman he was sharing a house with and his own mild perversion led him to finally try something a little bold. He usually slept in another room, but today he woke up early to do a little “exploring” around Nessa’s. The woman was neat and tidy during the day, but had a tendency to be a little more messy at night after a long day, like she had experienced yesterday.


Arriving at the door to her room Marcus was able to slip in underneath it undetected, and found the interior dark but barely navigable thanks to a few small sources of light. He could hear and see Nessa sleeping soundly in her bed, covers pulled up over herself just tight enough to hint at her figure. Normally she was the picture of an athletic swimmer, but as it was currently the off-season she had put on a little more weight in a few key areas. However bold as he was Marcus was not a complete idiot, and so he moved on without even thinking of trying to climb onto the bed.


Instead the tiny trainer set his eyes upon some of the other things scattered around the room, the woman’s clothes in particular. Due to the unique circumstance of often getting wet inside of her gym or during battles, Nessa had a habit of changing when she got home and then wearing that outfit the next day barring unforeseen circumstances. As such as Marcus reached her discarded top and bottoms of her swimmers outfit he could still faintly smell her post-work perfume and some of her natural smells. The little perv wasted no time in feeling it all up, and in his most bold act slipped into the bikini bottom to fully surround himself in her scent.


Unfortunately for the young man he was so distracted enjoying his perverted little fantasy that he failed to realize the time, and more importantly that Nessa was waking up early. Beating her alarm for once the woman sat up with a silent stretch and got out of bed. The thick carpet muffled the sounds and impacts of her footsteps, and she could see well enough to spot her clothes. The only warning Marcus got was the sounds of the top being picked up and pulled on, and even then he only paused to listen and try to figure out the source.


With her top on Nessa reached down and grabbed one corner of her bikini bottom and lifted and pulled it, opening it up in the dim light. She then proceeded to step into it not noticing the small shape now exposed and knocked around by the pounding of her feet nearby. It was then simple enough to pull the bottoms up, but it took a few solid yanks to get it fully situated over and partially into her rear. The woman lamented out loud “Ugg, this bottom does not fit anymore, and the top is getting a bit tight too. Time to either go up a size or go on a diet.”


Down within the bottoms Marcus was pinned in place, unable to move. When the fabric had begun to lift he had desperately tried to scramble away, but with the legs on either side of him blocking him in he could only try to climb upwards, the leg holes filled. He only made a little progress before he was pressed into bare flesh, and he worried now he would be felt and found. The reality was much worse however, as instead of a gasp of shock and a lowering of the bikini instead there were several more powerful pulls upwards, and he found himself being pressed right into the middle of a pair of brown cheeks. He was now pinned utterly in place, unable to so much as twitch.


Now dressed Nessa turned on the lights and began to do up her hair a little into its usual style, sitting down in front of her mirror to do so. Her cheeks were plush enough that she felt nothing as she sat down, nor when she eventually got back up. As she began to leave the room, her steps making her rear wiggle and sway a little back and forth she could not help but wonder out loud “I wonder what Marcus is up to right now?” She shrugged and figured she would find out soon enough, unaware of the crunches and intense pressures every flex of her glutes put upon her guest.


Beach Bum Toad



The sun was shining down on the tropical beach and spirits were high all around. The Mario Brothers had just defeated King Bowser (again) and so as far as anyone was concerned now was the best time to celebrate. Not just due to the release of Princess Peach but also because as usual Bowser would take at least a few months to recover his forces and so there was next to no chance of anything going wrong.


It was practically an all hands on deck situation for the party, not just Peach and the Mario Bros present but also Yoshi, Princess Daisy, Mayor Pauline, Donkey Kong, and many, many Toads. Everyone was scattered around the vast beach doing various activities, from Donkey Kong taking on both Mario Bros at volleyball at once to Yoshi swimming in the waves, to Pauline performing a slightly impromptu concert for several watching Toads. Of course the Toads themselves were doing much the same, running around the beach, preparing and eating various foods, swimming, building sand sculptures, and just soaking in the sun.


It was one of the Toads in the last group that we will be focusing on, a royal messenger called Running Toad who was proud of his speedy deliveries. He had even been the one to alert Mario and Luigi this time that Bowser was up to his old tricks again. He felt that this was worthy of at least some praise, but the fact remained that for all his speed he was also a fair bit below the average Toad height, so he was also often called Run T.


At this particular moment Run T. was returning from having gone for a swim, and wanted a chance to naturally dry off and get some sun. but discovered that all the Toad beach chairs were currently occupied, and there were not even any spare Toad towels. The walking mushroom could in theory just lay directly on the sand, but in his wet state that would just get the sand to stick all over him, and he wanted to avoid that.


Lacking in options, Run T. suddenly spotted something that gave him a slightly devious idea. All the Toad chairs were filled, but the human sized ones were mostly empty and still up for grabs. Of course if it came down to it he would naturally give up his seat if asked, but until then it was free real estate as far as he was concerned. Wasting no time the Toad dashed over and climbed up onto the chair, idly noting its orangish color and the table set down between it and the next chair over, a pink one. Settling onto the warm but not hot plastic of the chair the Toad lay back in contentment, closing his eyes and soon drifting off into a nap.


An indeterminate amount of time later Run T. was slowly starting to awaken due to some voices getting closer, proximity letting the female voice pipe up over the rest of the beach sounds. Slowly the Toad began to open his eyes to see what was happening, but first took a moment to give a stretch in the chair after his nap. This proved to be his undoing as the delay meant that when he opened and focused his eyes it was too late to do anything as an orange wall came down atop him. Instantly Run T. was pressed down under a great weight, the only hint as to what had happened being a brief glimpse of Princess Daisy’s crest on the wall before it was on him.


Princess Daisy finished sitting down in her beach chair, her plump rear filling he entire space of the seat easily and nearly hanging off the sides. Next to her Princess Peach was in much the same state, although she had sat down a mite bit gentler than Daisy all but dropping down into it. Before sitting down Daisy had been focused on animatedly talking to Peach and holding a fruity drink in one hand, and so she had not even bothered to look at her chat before sitting. Her plump rear noted nothing out of the ordinary save a slight bump, but a few bounces in place seemed to solve that problem.


Once seated and laying back a bit Daisy continued to talk to Peach, complimenting “Really great choice of venue Peach, I love it. The sun is so bright here I already got a killer tan, and no risk of burning either.” For her part Peach just twittered in delight, waving off the compliment as nothing and that she was glad Daisy could join her. To that Daisy just raised her glass in a toast before sipping her fruity drink, mindlessly wiggling her rear back and forth into the chair to adjust her position.


Below the Princess Run T. was in a bad spot, the hot flesh of the bulbous cheeks seemingly seeking to absorb him as well as the panel of fabric that was the bikini bottom up in between them. Being sat on had been bad enough, but the bounces had all but jammed him up into the womans crack, and her shakes were just drawing him in deeper. Between his small size and the weight pinning him down on three sides he could not move, and could only wait for her to get up off of him.


Sadly Daisy remained sitting for another hour, the heat and inane chatter coming from the oblivious royal above him making it hard for Run T. to think clearly. At first when she at last got up he just remained still thinking with relief that it was over, but then it occurred to the Toad that he had not been left behind, and instead was buried deep between her ass cheeks. He then faintly heard from above “Hey Look Peach, the Vollyball court is cleared. Want to face me one on one?”


With that pronouncement and an even more muffled sound of Peachy agreement reaching his ears he tried to turn around to force himself out of this death trap. Unfortunately he could still only barely move, and what little he did manage simply irritated Daisy a little. Not thinking about it the brunette reached back and fished a little around her swimsuit, hooking one side and pulling it out of her wedgie. Her doing so on the same side Run T. tried to turn let the fabric slip right past him, and to his horror it settled and snapped back on the far side of him, locking him away in the jiggling ass as Daisy walked towards the court oblivious to what she was about to put him through.


The Problem of Evolution



It was mid-afternoon when Calem decided to take a break on his journey through Kalos, the trainer walking through the middle of the wilderness training some of his Pokemon in preparation for tackling the League. Currently he was working on raising his Sliggoo, the Dragon type powerful but not quite up there with the rest of his team. He knew that she was trying her best, but for some reason evolution was evading her. Still he tried to not let her remain down, and made sure to compliment her whenever he could.


Having hiked through some slightly more rugged terrain to reach this point, the male trainer decided that a little nap might be in order, particularly as they had reached a small grove that apparently did not have any other notable Pokemon in it. Briefly he considered recalling his Poemon into her Pokeball, but after seeing her yawn herself a little he decided it would be fine to leave her out for a bit. Finding a comfortable looking spot the trainer sat down, but as he began to drift off he felt a cool touch at his side.


Looking over he saw the blind face of his dragon looking in his direction, and he felt a small pang of sympathy. The Pokemon had had some difficulty losing her sense of sight after evolving from a Goomy, and as a result she was just a little clingy with him since she could not see him anymore. Reaching over he patted her head to her delight, and after a moment lifted her up and placed her onto his lap. She was fairly light, not even 20 kilograms, and so it was not a bother to have her on him. She was of course pleased as anything, and happily nuzzled him getting her slime on his cheek before she curled up. Some might have been bothered by the goo but he was not one of them, so he was unbothered as he likewise fell asleep.


It was a shame that Calem had not dug deeper into the information available about the Goomy line, otherwise he would have known that a Sliggoo required rain to evolve. Likewise he also should have paid closer attention to the sky and weather, as while for now right above and in front of him the sky had been clear dark clouds had been building up behind him, and were about to sweep through. In the end only a light drizzle came down, mostly deflected by the tree so he did not even wake up, but it was still enough.


A little while later the Pokemon woke up with a yawn, and instinctively raised her arms up in a stretch and began to blink the sleep from her eyes. It was only midway through the action that she froze, as she realized that she had arms to raise and eyes to open. The former Sliggoo looked down and over herself in shock and surprise, and felt rapidly growing elation as she realized that she was now officially a Goodra. Getting up from her sitting position under the tree the Dragon walked around and spun in happiness, sticky mucus covering her curvy body mixing with the light rain to ooze over her body.


Still pleased as anything the Pokemon turned towards Calem to see his reaction if he was up or to wake him up if he was still asleep to share in this joy, only to pause. Her trainer was nowhere to be found by the tree, and there was no sign of him save that his bag was still resting on the ground nearby. This at least told her that he could not have gone far, but where could he have gone?


Feeling a slight itch behind her Goodra moved a hand back and scratched a little, but it was more of a rubbing motion and oozing a bit more slime down over the area. The Pokemon tried to get over the happiness she felt over being able to do that now, as right now she had other concerns. The pokemon walked around the grove looking for her Trainer, her large jiggly body wobbling and shaking a bit from a mixture of her size and the slime coating her. Again she felt a slight irritation, and once more reached back and pressed more goo into the area. She wondered if she would have to deal with more things getting caught in her sticky slime, now that she produced more.


After a quarter of an hour Goodra was seemingly no closer to locating her trainer, and she was starting to leave a bit of a slime trail from how much she was pacing the same area and oozing more from worry. Only the fact that her trainers bag was still right there kept her from charging off in a likely direction to look for him, or think that he might have abandoned her. For the third time she felt an itch on her backside, and exasperated from her lack of progress and worry she dove in deeper with her hand to alleviate it.


However instead of just more slime, her skin or even a twig or something, Goodra felt something a fair big bigger and more concerningly warmer. The confused dragon poked at the obstruction in her butt a few times and almost thought it was a rock, before it seemed to MOVE slightly and even vibrated a little. Startled the female instinctively clenched her cheeks around it firmer, and then she felt past the layers of slime to feel what was distinctly hair and fabric. With slowly dawning horror and guilt Goodra grabbed on as firmly as she could and yanked, pulling the “irritation” out of her slime with a very wet SHLORP!


Bringing it out in front of her Goodra was both relieved and horrified to see her trainer Calem in her grasp, absolutely soaked in slime and visibly tired. Recalling how she had been on his lap before sleeping and then waking up sitting under the tree, Goodra finally pieced together that when she evolved in her sleep her much larger size had all but forced Calem into her rear. Then when she woke up and stood he was pulled up into her butt under her new tail, and the sticky ooze had held him firmly in place as she moved around, her buns rubbing and squishing him. She had only made it worse when she tried to scratch, as that just poured more ooze onto him.


Still her trainer was seemingly mostly alright, and now that he was free he was able to smile and tell her “Its okay, it was just an accident. I forgive you.” This made Goodra’s eyes fill with tears and she could not help herself, she hugged Calem close to her tightly in gratitude and love. Sadly this just forced him headfirst between her new boobs, and again her slime was VERY sticky. It took five minutes for Goodra to notice her trainers new distress, and a further ten to actually extract him.

Volume 3 by Chaosbrain
Author's Notes:


A Fel Frozen Fate


Lucas took a moment to tighten the scarf around his neck, before setting out once more into the snowstorm that currently was blowing through Route 217 of Sinnoh. This was admittedly not an unusual weather occurrence, to the point that it was generally considered pointless to wait for a “clear” day, especially considering how quickly a new one could whip up. At least this was not full on white-out blizzard conditions, but it was a close thing.


The male trainer was currently on his way towards Snowpoint City, a solid rest spot before making the final trek towards Lake Acuity. After the defeat of Cyrus at the top of Mount Coronet, things were getting mostly back to normal, with just a few minor oddities around the region. There had been scattered reports of leaves “falling” back up onto tress, picked berries going bad and mushy over the course of hours when just left on a counter, and so on. However many times these time and space distortions ended quickly enough, so it was not considered a pressing issue.


The current plan was for Lucas and his friend Dawn to do a quick circuit of the three lakes of Sinnoh to ensure that they were recovering properly after Team Galactic had attacked them, and already the other two lakes had been confirmed to be doing well, even Lake Valor. Dawn was currently a short ways behind him, having been delayed leaving the interior of Mount Coronet due to a particularly ornery Bronzong. It was nothing that Dawn could not handle, to the point that she had told him to go on ahead, but that type of pokemon was naturally hardy and so would take a little to chase off.


As Lucas continued onwards through the snow, he could not help but marvel a little at just how effective PokeWear clothes were. It was currently blowing snow and freezing cold wind, but despite not even wearing a full jacket and his usual small hat, he was relatively warm. Something about the fabric effectively sheltered the wearer from the elements, to the point where Dawn was wearing a skirt and bare legs and yet would not be complaining too hard. If nothing else, it made for a nice sight when traveling.


Lucas was so focused on this thought that he missed the slight ripple in the air in front of him, but then again it was also effectively invisible save for the odd movement of some of the snow flying through it. Regardless when the trainer took his next step he briefly felt strange all over, like his skin was briefly too tight on his body before the sensation passed. However he then found himself sinking up to his knees and thighs in the snow, when before it was ankle high at worst.


At first the young man thought that he had simply stepped into a snowdrift, or perhaps he had accidentally wandered off course. This was admittedly a possibility considering the constant weather and being north of Mount Coronet had a tendency to set PokeGear on the fritz, but then the snow died down a little improving visibility, and he saw the reality was much worse. All around him was snow, and in the distance rocky canyon walls and trees were visible, but that was normal. What WASN’T normal was just how far away they looked, and when the trainer looked back down at the snow he was in he saw that the flakes and crystals were much, much larger than they were supposed to be.


Recalling the odd sensation he had just felt Lucas turned back and looked closer, and was able to watch as the explanation he was dreading confirmed itself. He observed flakes of snow fall through the air and pass through the air where he had been walking, only to visibly distort and then continue on their path, now visibly smaller and closer in size to the ones he had been seeing for the past half hour. Against all odds he had walked right through that same area, and was now reduced to a mere inch tall! Obviously this was another of the areas of distortion, so in theory all he had to do to return to normal was step ba-


Before his eyes Lucas watched as the air much more visibly rippled for a second, and then nothing. Snow that followed behind the previous flakes that had shrunken remained as large as before, and it was clear that just like all of the other distorted areas, that one had only been temporary, and was now GONE. Then just as he was realizing all of that, Lucas looked a bit further afield and saw something that filled him with equal parts hope and dismay.


Dawn was now visible through the snow heading in his direction, obviously none the worse for wear from the Bronzong encounter. One part of Lucas was hopeful that she would be able to help him, as she would understand what the distortions could do and was his friend besides. The other part, the one that was filled with dismay was due to how the snow had only cleared up after the distortion had ended, and based on her pace and expression she had not seen what had happened to him. Now she was getting closer and closer, and the wind in the air was intercut by the crunching of snow under her pink boots.


Lucas tried to get her attention all the same, waving his arms, jumping and shouting, but it was no use. His clothing was lightly speckled with its own accumulated snow, making him partially just as white as the rest of the snow, and the still whistling wind drowned out anything his weak voice could shout. With Dawn bearing down on him seemingly faster and faster as she got closer, Lucas had no choice but to run.


Unfortunately for the reduced trainer that was easier said than done, as not only was Dawns long strides faster than his running, but while she just had to deep with a reasonable but present layer of snow he was forced to run through massive uneven drifts. Some sections were packed together hard where snow had remained for a while making sections where he could almost run on top of or instead nearly trip him up as they appeared in front of his legs under the snow. Other areas were much softer, new accumulations or worse simply filled in footprints of other travellers, deep pits that Lucas could fall into and end up nearly to his chest.


Finally as the crunching sounds reached their crescendo and the darkness of Dawns shadow fell over him, Lucas received his final bit of bad luck. A hailstone, perhaps left from a long completed battle or just an artifact of the cold weather was reached by Lucas, and in particular his foot reached it. The smooth rock of ice provided no traction when it was desperately needed, and the male slipped forwards, landing flat on his face in the snow. Before he could do much more than lift his head up off the ground a darker shadow covered him, and he looked back only to see a ceiling of white descend upon him.


CRUNCH


For a few seconds Lucas was stunned, as while he felt great pressure on top of him he could still feel cold all around him, and there was darkness. Somehow he was still alive? But what happened? The answer to that came a few seconds later when he heard Dawns voice, but what was said was not encouraging. “I can’t see a thing in this storm, and where did Lucas run off to?” Taking into account how faintly muffled the sound was, and how hard the feeling on his back was, he realized that he had been stepped on, and was currently under Dawn’s boot in the snow, sore but alive due to the snow absorbing most of the pressure.


Lucas felt a faint glimmer of hope now, perhaps she might feel him under here, or at the very least once she stepped off of him he might be able to grab onto her and hitch a ride to a location where he would have a better chance of being spotted. That hope soon died a cold and lonely death however, as Dawn then said “Maybe he is still up ahead. Better keep going.” before she continued on. As her boot began to flex and lift Lucas was shocked to feel himself start to follow, and as he was exposed to the air again he realized exactly why.


CRUNCH


When Dawn had stepped down he had been laying flat, and the impact had not only pressed him into her boot sole it had also packed a fair bit of snow around him as well. The white frozen water acted like glue holding him to the sole, and as the foot came down into the snow again he could feel more snow get packed on, his bonds getting just that little bit tighter. The step itself was also a heavy blow, as the pressure on him returned like a full body punch to the gut. Then it happened again, and again, the process repeating.


CRUNCH


Two hours later Dawn arrived at Snowpoint City, the blue haired girl slightly tired but happy. She thought that it was a shame that she had never caught up to Lucas, but figured he had just lucked out and been faster than she was. She headed towards the Pokemon Center to see about meeting Lucas again and getting a room, as well as warming up a little. As she walked the ground continued to crunch under her feet, as even here snow was ever present. Once she got near the Center doors she courteously kicked most of the accumulated snow off her boot soles into a nearby drift, so as to not bring too much snow into the building. So focused was she on her upcoming mug of hot chocolate that she failed to spot the tiny frozen and beaten corpse fall from under her boot into the drift, followed by it being covered by yet more snow.  


Paparazzi Payback


Elesa walked into her dressing room with purpose but not haste, glancing up at the clock to see that he had plenty of time to change into her runway outfit before she was due on stage. It was at times a little hectic keeping her modelling and gym leader positions straight timewise, but she honestly would not have it any other way. However before she changed there was one more thing she needed to do. Arriving at her dressing table she took a seat and looked at the adorable little ball of yellow fuzz resting next to a sheet of paper with letters on it. “Joltik dear, anything of note?”


The tiny Electric/Bug type nodded her little head, but instead of moving onto the sheet of paper like she expected the spider scurried over towards one of the back corners of the vanity. Elesa had made sure that this particular Pokemon always stayed behind in her dressing room, and she had also taught it how to spell so that she could directly report to her anything she saw, in particular people coming in who were not supposed to or who left hidden cameras. The spider had even figured out how to short out or at least cover up the lenses with her Electroweb.


Elesa’s confusion was soon dispelled as the Joltik returned, carrying with her a small bundle of web wrapped around a little inch long shape. The (currently) blonde just had to look a bit closer to see the human figure wrapped up like a mummy or fly, visibly struggling trying to escape. If this was because they were in the grasp of a spider four times their own size or because they were being brought before Elesa was up for debate, but the model planned to get to the bottom of this.


The tiny human was deposited in front of Elesa, and the woman looked down at the figure deeply suspicious but not hostile just yet. The little man seemed to calm down slightly when the spider began to scurry away, but flinched when Elesa asked “So then, would you mind explaining how you ended up like this?” The person began to speak, but their voice was so quiet that Elesa needed to stop them and lean in a little closer. Realizing why that was the man started again.


“A-Ah, you see Miss Elesa, I was just walking around minding my own business when I suddenly found myself greatly reduced in size. I have no idea how this happened and so in a panic I ran into the nearest building I could see to try and get help, and that happened to be your gym. However when I was walking around looking for anyone that Joltik came out of nowhere and wrapped me up. Now, uh, here we are. Now could you perhaps please see about unwrapping me from these threads?”


All in all it was a little outlandish of a story, but not so much so that Elesa was unwilling to give him the benefit of the doubt. However a few things were not quite adding up, and Elesa expressed this by placing one hand on the vanity table top and started to drum her fingers. It seemed like an innocent, idle enough action, but the way her nails tapped loudly for him in succession clearly was making him more nervous. “I see. Well that does sound unusual indeed, and I would certainly be glad to help. However before I do, would you mind telling me what you do for a living?”


This question seemed to catch the man off guard, and he stumbled for words for a few seconds before replying that he was an office worker. At the same time Joltik returned from where she had gone, back to the corner of the vanity out of the way, carrying something between her mandibles for Elesa to see. Once she got closer Elesa saw what she had secretly been expecting, and when the man turned his head as much as he could to see what Joltik had brought his face paled.


Reaching down and taking it from her Pokemon Elesa brought the dark shape up closer to her eye and examined it, before looking back down at the man. “Now correct me if I am wrong, but this looks like a Toucannon XR-5080 HD camera sized just about right to match your current stature. The same kind of camera often used by Paparazzi to take photos of celebrities in less than ideal situations.” The man was visibly sweating now, and not just from the comparatively massive Joltik next to him or the dressing room lights above. He meekly tried to stutter out denials, but it was clear that he was guilty.


Elesa held the camera between her thumb and forefinger as she looked down at the bound figure on her dressing room table, and said “I must say that I find myself impressed at how far you went to try and get some candid pictures of me.” A twitch of her hand and the camera was flattened into so much scrap. “As well as disgusted. You Paparazzi really are lowlife scum, but I think I might be able to accommodate you.” The sudden seeming sharp turn in Elesa’s mood caught the man off guard, especially as she simply got up from her seat and began to walk over to her dress rack where her modelling outfit was hanging.


To the man’s utter confusion and shock Elesa then began to undress, her Gym Leaders outfit being removed from her body piece by piece and set aside in the requisite laundry bin before she began to put on her modelling outfit. To some the two outfits might appear one and the same, but there were a few key differences in pattern and material that sharp eyed people would notice. The paparazzi’s confusion only grew as when she was half-dressed Elesa began to return to the table carrying the rest of her outfit.


As she began to pull on the black tights that matched her yellow and black top Elesa finally spoke to the man once more, saying “Well, I do hope you enjoyed the show so far, as well as what comes next.” The woman pulled her tights mostly all the way up, but there was still a little give in them left. Then to the nameless man’s growing bafflement she reached over and picked him up. A quick flash of a nail tore and broke the spider silk wrappings around him, and he was at last free. However he had not reached his former position being naive, and so he asked “And…what comes next?”


To that Elesa just smiled, before moving the man around her body towards her back. “Why, you getting exactly what you wanted, no? you get an up close and personal look at my body.” With that said Elesa swiftly used her free hand to pull her tights away from her body a little, before dropping the man down them. Letting go they snapped back into place, and the model could faintly feel him end up spread eagled across one of her ass cheeks. The blonde laughed again before adjusting her leg coverings fully up and on, tightly sealing them to her body and pinning the man in place. A simple tug at the side made the material snap right back, proving that it was not going anywhere.


Having done all of that Elesa put the finishing touches on her appearance, sitting again to put her hair in order and reapplying her makeup. She could feel the paparazzi try and fail to do much more than squirm, and when she got up a final inspection of her rear showed that he was nearly invisible on her butt unless you knew where to look. After that it was as simple as slipping on her heels, giving a thanks and finger kiss to the top of the head of Joltik for a good job, and she was out the door.


Perhaps if Elesa had been scheduled for a mere normal catwalk show he could have lasted, but this was not the case. Instead today was for several official glamor shots, striking a variety of poses. The photos were of course sexy but respectful, and more importantly were done by a fully reputable photographer for an accredited source. There were several shots of Elesa standing in various poses, but critically there were others that had her sitting on the floor. It was during one of the latter that the shrunken man met his end, bulldozed and flattened under the rolling butt of the model. It was later noted during the photo run that Elesa had a particularly radiant smile in them, as if she knew something that others did not.


Aide Program Problem



It was just a few scant years after the Incident, and the world was still reeling and trying to recover. No one was quite sure what the cause had been, but as always there were many theories. Some say a villainous Team had orchestrated the event, either unopposed or unable to be stopped before it was done. Not many believed it as there was no indication of how it could have been done, and none had stepped forward to take credit. Others believed that it might have been some sort of unprecedented mass human evolution event, but this was rarely considered as most agreed that the results were more of a devolution than anything else. Most just accepted that it was probably the work of some legendary Pokemon or another, the exact culprit unknown.


Regardless of the reason for it, the Incident remained the same. Across the entire globe all at once a percentage of the human population suddenly and irrevocably shrank in size to on average a mere inch tall. The distribution was utterly random, some regions experiencing a rate of less than 1% of the population, while there were rumors that at least one region had been 100% effected. Most however had around 5-10% of the population reduced.


By far the most chaotic time was the first few hours and days after the Incident occurred, as confusion reigned as people seemingly vanished into thin air only to sometimes be discovered later. Pokemon both aided and hindered the cause of restoring order and helping the people suddenly reduced, as while many were perfectly friendly and helpful to the shrunken human’s others were not. It would likely never be known exactly how many people perished over those first few days, eaten by wild or even caught Pokemon looking for a snack or trampled and swatted by unaffected humans not seeing them. Complicating matters was how even months after the Incident people formerly declared dead would emerge alive and well, having been shrunken in the middle of the wilderness or simply kidnapped by a possessive Pokemon.


Still things were gradually settling back down to a more stable “normal,” enough so that more solid and universal conclusions could be drawn on how to deal with the now Shrunken population. In the early days the laws and legislation were firmly divided along region lines, some considering the Reduced still full citizens, others relegating them to a second class, and a few hardliners calling them pests to be exterminated. Over time most of the hardline regions capitulated to international pressure, but they were still considered mostly “not worth it” for most of the Reduced.


Nowadays the general consensus of the planet in regards to the Reduced was mostly a bit of a mixed bag, with them still considered people and afforded most of the same opportunities and benefits that the “regular” people held. Homes, products and services had been created and altered to help them out in daily life, and with only a few rare exceptions all jobs and positions were open to them including Pokemon Training. The few barred jobs were those actually physically impossible for a Reduced person to perform.


However due to the impossibility of policing all wild Pokemon on the planet and the relative fragility of their small forms, for a Reduced person getting “Lost” was a distinct possibility and so missing persons cases were not followed up or even sometimes reported, and while direct murder was obviously illegal accidental deaths caused by normal humans were generally unpunished.


Today a Reduced Unovan boy named Gregory woke up in excitement, looking forward to finally starting his very own Pokemon journey. He had lived alone not long after the Incident had occurred, his mother disappearing that very day from her job at the Pokemon Daycare and his father passing away just 6 months later due to a hungry wild Liepard. Thankfully he had his normal sized aunt there to periodically check in on him, so he tried to not let himself be down.


While a risky choice of profession to be sure, it was not out of the question for him to be able to pull it off. Since the Incident it had been discovered that even Pokeballs scaled down to the size of a Reduced could still catch most Pokémon no problem, only the physically largest specimens being too much for the balls to handle. Once a Reduced trainer had even one Pokemon who would listen to them, their survival chances increased exponentially. Marshall of the Elite Four was even a Reduced, and had defended his position from all comers.


Still that most dangerous period of time was always before a Reduced received their first Pokemon, but Unova had that covered. A system had been put into practice where regular sized trainers could volunteer to look after just starting out Reduced trainers, and so far it had shown great success. Not perfect by any means, but still far better than in regions where Reduced trainers were left to fend entirely on their own. Unfortunately for Gregory, as he marched towards the designated meeting point, he was about to encounter one of the reasons the success statistics were not 100%.


Hilda walked through the park with a slight spring in her step, her hips and chest wobbling slightly as she strolled. She had already been a trainer for a while, and was lucky enough that when the Incident occurred her family had been almost completely unaffected. Only her brother Hilbert had gone missing, despite him travelling with her at the time, and it was her silent regret that it took her an hour to realize he had gone missing that morning.


Unbeknownst to Hilda, when he had shrunk Hilbert had been awake at the camp they shared while she was sleeping in. He had entered her tent to try and get her attention and help, only to be caught when she rolled over in her sleep. Her chest had landed on him and crushed him flat, and she never noticed before she did laundry.


Having already done excellently for herself as a trainer, Hilda had decided to apply to the aide program to help out her fellow prospective trainers. However in Hilda’s experience, it seemed like not many of them were really up for the challenge, because up until now nearly twenty Reduced prospective trainers had bailed on her without warning. Still she held out hope that one day she would get to mentor someone successful, and so kept at it.


The problem that Hilda faced, not that she knew it, was that it wasn’t that all of the Reduced people she looked after did not have what it took to cut it as Pokemon trainers, she was just unbelievably oblivious. Several prospective trainers never even got her attention, trampled under her red soled boots on her way to or upon arriving at the meeting points, or were mistaken for insects and so stomped by her on purpose to “make the area safe for the little people.”


Even the ones who were found by her were not that much safer, as her obliviousness did not extend just to noticing them but also in how to safely treat and handle them. One Reduced girl had been set aside by Hilda so that she could demonstrate proper catching techniques, only to have been put on top of an Amoonguss cap where she was paralysed and eaten. Two more Reduced had fallen into her bowl of food and been devoured whole, and another had ended up tangled in her hair just to drown in her next shower.


A very unfortunate Reduced boy was run over by her Serperior when she called it out for training, and a full three had ended up falling into her boots one way or another and crushed within. A few had been carried in the back pocket of her shorts before she forgot about them and sat down, and one had been made to share a tent with her when in the middle of the night she reached out in her sleep, grabbed her and suffocated her in her chest as she squeezed the Reduced woman like a plush toy. That same obliviousness kept her from ever noticing the bodies, and so every single person was considered Lost.


As it turned out Gregory was the first person to arrive at the meeting spot in the park, partially due to being so excited to start his journey. It had involved carefully avoiding the path of an early morning female jogger but that was fine, even if he had been slightly perturbed by both how she never even glanced down at his as she ran and how he swore he saw a red splotch on the underside of her running shoes. Taking in the sight he decided to perhaps get a little higher off the ground, perhaps spurred by the earlier encounter with the jogger. Thankfully there was a handy bench nearby, and so he climbed up onto that to continue to wait. Not long after he saw the approaching Hilda, and waved his hand in greetings.


Hilda walked on until she arrived near the meeting point, making sure to keep a close eye on the ground just in case and to look for her soon to be partner/charge. She did not see them anywhere yet, so she pulled out her watch and checked the time to see that she was still on schedule. Perhaps they had underestimated the amount of time they would need to get here, and so were running late. Not wanting to just stand around when there was another option, she kept her eyes glued to the ground as she approached the bench and turned around to sit.


As she landed with a meaty thump the girl briefly thought she might have heard something like a sharp squeak, and she perked up as she looked around. Usually that sound was a sign of a Reduced trying to speak, but sometimes it was just a bug instead. However as she looked around trying to locate the source, shifting her body side to side on the bench to try and expand her field of view, there was no sign of anyone and no further sounds beyond her own.


Sighing slightly and sitting back more the girl pulled out her phone and brought up her contacts, including the number of the Reduced she was supposed to meet. It rang twice with no answer, but then oddly as she shifted in place slightly it cut off entirely without a third ring, as if there was no phone to connect to. It was strange to be sure, but Hilda figured maybe the Reduced guy could explain once he arrived.


However that time never came, and Hilda was left waiting for over an hour in that same spot. At last she let out a disappointed sigh, and got up. She had given the little guy as long as she reasonably could, but it seemed that he was yet another no-show. She felt it was a real shame as he had looked cute in his profile picture, and she had looked forward to meeting him. Reshouldering her bag she did not even bother looking back as she walked away, phoning the service to report the failure to appear.


Behind on the bench there was just a red circle of blood, soon to be wiped away by the next person to sit on that spot, or perhaps washed away in the rain. With Hilda on the back of her booty shorts there was the flattened and mangled figure of Gregory, no longer identifiable as such due to the damage inflicted upon him. His entire body was crushed and nearly grinded away by the girl, the poor boy having only lasted 5 minutes beneath her before his body gave out. Then as if in final insult, a Reduced man exited the grass near the edge of the park when he saw Hilda approach. He began to raise his voice to ask for a lift, only to be trampled and stuck to the sole of the distracted brunet as she left the park.

Samus Sticky Stealth Mission by Chaosbrain

Samus lashed out with a powerful kick at the nearest Primid, one armed with nothing but its fists as it had charged towards her. The creature born of nothing more than amalgamated shadow bugs all but crumpled from the powerful hit, and was launched back into two more of its fellows sending them flying as well. As they tried to recover a fourth unnatural being leapt forward, this one wielding a beam sword with mechanical but uninspired precision.


Not that Samus let this stop her, as she simply pilled out her energy pistol and swapped it to whip mode and swung it at the blade. The equally energetic appendage wrapped slightly around the blade, and as the Primid was not intelligent enough to simply let go she took full advantage of its distraction just looking at what she had done. Giving a hard yank backwards in what was normally more a disarming move Samus was gratified to watch the almost toy-like construct be yanked off its feet into the air and be slammed into the sides of the corridor at her command.


In short order the enemies in front of her were dispatched, and the blue zero suit clad woman spared the time to look back to check her flanks. There she saw some more Primids arrayed around the wider open room she had just come from, equipped with rocket launchers, but she also saw that they were well handled. Two of them were already down and starting to dissipate, crackling with electricity, even as a yellow blur sparked over from where it had been next to the second Primid to the third. The flash resolved itself into a small yellow rodent creature with brown stripes and red cheeks, and with a battle cry of “PIKA!” a bolt of lighting came from the sky and blasted the final ranged Primid away.


Samus smiled at the sight of the Pokemon taking a moment to examine the area and confirm that it was clear of enemies, before he turned his attention in her direction and showed a little smile of his own. Samus opened her arms wide in invitation to the little guy, and as usual Pikachu responded by zipping over with his great speed and arriving just in front of her to be enveloped in a hug. After a few seconds the Electric mouse squirmed a bit, and Samus allowed him to climb up onto her shoulder as she began to continue on.


Before ending up in this facility Samus had met Pikachu before, but only in the Smash tournaments that were periodically held. From them she knew that he was powerful but not cruel, a strong fighter with a strong sense of fair play. When she had located him locked away in this facility being used as little more than a battery she of course had to same him, and he had suck by her side ever since then watching her back and helping her more directly whenever he was able.


Currently the pair were attempting to track down her lost Power Suit, as with it Samus would be much more powerful and better able to take this facility down. This was not to say that she was weak without it, far from it, she was just more vulnerable in this state. This was highlighted when she arrived at a doorway and opened it up, only to be forced to close the door again and back off as she was met by a short barrage of missiles and lasers.


Both Samus and Pikachu had seen beyond, and the sight was not promising. There were several floating metal spheres hovering around the entrance that they knew would open up to reveal razor sharp slicing blades, and not far behind them was a squad of sword Primids. They would be able to take full advantage of the pair having to carefully dodge around the blade traps, while in the meantime there was a dozen mixed laser and missile firing enemies in a raised position able to pick them off or just saturate the area with fire. Samus still might have been able to break through with the ranged capabilities of her suit, especially with Pikachu's help, but right now she was too vulnerable and unable to support the speedy but fragile Pokemon enough.


Clearly a different approach was going to be needed. Looking around the corridor, Samus spotted their ticket out of the situation, a fair sized vent cover leading up overhead. At best it would be a route to an entirely differnet part of the facility, and it worst it would bring them up and over the next room to its ceiling, where they could break out and drop down among the awaiting firing squad. It would take time for the melee fighters to get up to them, and so a counter-ambush might be just what they needed.


Of course first they had to get up there and through the vent, but the former was taken care of by Samus blasting the cover alongside some bolts from Pikachu, and then the woman simply jumping straight up into it. The vent was not the most spacious of locations to be sure, but Samus was used to these sorts of cramped spaces from all of her previous adventures, and Pikachu was only just barely over a foot tall. With that done they began to move through the ventilation system, Samus regretting not having her Morph Ball ability to make it even easier but handling herself well enough. Not even the sharp turns from vertical to horizontal and back were a problem for her.


This optimism lasted right up until they encountered an area where the tunnel narrowed travelling horizontally, and Samus found she was only just barely able to fit. Pikachu was travelling ahead of her as he was the best able to fight if need be in these tight confines, and so had not noticed at first what the slight narrowing of the metal for a section meant. Then he heard a sound like a cork entering a bottle, and he looked back to see the blonde woman no longer moving forwards, looking slightly embarrassed as her chest and rear made a bit of a seal around the entire space. However Samus had been careful to keep her arms and legs free at all times, and so was able to grab onto some exposed seams and start pulling herself forwards.


Naturally the Pokemon moved forwards to help, but seeing the only places he could reach to pull would have been her face or ponytail the yellow creature limited himself to just giving untranslated but understood encouragement and countdowns for stringer pulls. This continued even as Samus was visibly straining a little bit, and yet also was clearly moving forwards. Finally the woman gave a mighty heave, and pulled herself a few feet forwards and out of the narrow passage. This was great news, save for how the sudden an unexpected surge forwards meant Samus and her chest bulldozed over Pikachu before he could get out of the way.


Once she was freed Samus took a moment to take a deep breath of relief, as naturally she had held her breath while she was pulling herself out of the tight space and into the slightly larger one. Finally she said “Ah, there we go. Thanks Pikachu...Pikachu? Oops.” The blonde finally managed to look down slightly and see the yellow shape under her bust, and she did her best to lift up and back up a little to free the Pokemon. The little critter gasped slightly for air and backed up himself, mildly frazzled but alright.


Samus apologized and said “Sorry about that little guy. Need to watch where you are a little better I guess.” The rodent recovered quickly and groomed his fur a little to but it back in order, but offered no major complaints against the woman. It was an honest accident after all, and he was fine. He just promised himself to be a little more careful in the future, to try and avoid a repeat. With that out of the way they continued, arriving at another upwards turn but also a general sense that they were getting closer.


The smaller partner of the duo went ahead slightly climbing up the shaft, but noted with slight concern that it seemed this portion narrowed a bit in the middle as well, a connection point between two sections. However as he climbed up past it he saw that near the top there was one final horizontal section, and then a little ways along that there was another grate. Peeking down through it he confirmed that this was indeed directly over the room they had retreated from before, directly over the ranged attackers.


The Pokemon returned back to Samus who was navigating the corner to move upwards, and expressed excitement to her while pantomiming what he had seen. Samus from long experiance was able to understand him perfectly, and said “Wonderful! I'm on my way.” The woman then began to ascend the ventilation shaft, only to again be caught by the narrowing passage. This time since she was moving faster it made an unexpected tremor in the metal panels when she hit it, and instinctively she backed up a little before trying again. Perhaps she had just drifted a little too far to the side and there was still room?


What Samus had not seen was that when she had made that initial impact, it had also shaken Pikachu slightly, and as he was leaning forwards over the shaft on two feet he was knocked off balance and fell down towards Samus. He did not fall all the way down, as part way he landed amidst the butt cheeks of the bounty hunter just as she was lifting up into the narrow portion of the shaft again. Pikachu was forced right down into the middle of the woman's rear face first, the metal panelling at his back and the suit clad cheeks on his front and sides holding him firmly in place.




For her part Samus blinked and groaned a little as she felt herself get stuck again, and thought she had seen the Pokemon fall just as she had her eyes closed. Struggling to free herself again, she commented aloud “Damn, stuck again...Are you okay down there Pikachu?” She then paused to listen to the tone of the response, but none was forthcoming. Samus asked again how Pikachu was doing, but still there wasn't any answer. After a few seconds she continued “Ah, so you didn't fall. Well go on ahead, I should get out soon enough, and you probably can't really help with this. Better to be prepared ahead of time.”


So said Samus began to resume squeezing through the tight space, mentally thinking that this was even thinner than the last one. However in actual fact this was not the case, Samus was just marginally wider due to the addition of her partner up her rump. The mass of warm flesh contained in a high tech and mildly rubbery suit had Pikachu silenced completely, and while he might have drawn some attention by perhaps biting or shocking the woman he did not want to do that. On the one hand it would be rude and cruel to Samus, and on the other he did not want to risk her instinctively clenching her glutes on him even tighter.


It took a minute of great effort, but Samus bergan to make some good progress in freeing herself. She thought she was just sliding through, but in reality it was just Pikachu was being forced up deeper and deeper into her ass, the removal of his limited bulk decreasing Samus's profile. By the time Samus had fully squeezed through, Pikachu was mashed and crushed so far up the woman's rear that all that stuck out was his yellow lightning bolt shaped tail.


Now free Samus resumed moving through the shaft, her butt wiggling back and forth and lightly grinding and rubbing all over Pikachu. The Pokemon still could not manage to make any sounds or movements, and was helplessly carried along as Samus reached the vent cover. She worried at where her partner may have went, but wasted no time. It was possible that they might have attracted some attention moving around in here, so she had to act. The woman kicked open the ceiling grate and jumped out, lashing into battle.


The Primids were caught completely off guard, and even without Pikachu Samus made swift work of them all. Her pistol, fists and feet lashed out and utterly demolished the ranged enemies, and she was so fast at accomplishing this that she was even able to use the pistols ranged mode to attack the melee fighters still trying to reach her platform. However despite this success Samus was still worried, as Pikachu was nowhere to be seen. Unable to notice the faintly twitching tail sticking out from her ass, Samus began to move onward, saying “Strange...no sign of Pikachu ever since we left the vent...I bet those accursed Primids took him.”




This so said Samus moved into another corridor, this one empty so she could keep on going. She kept her pistol drawn, and her deliberate steps had her plump rear and chest swinging slightly side to side. Eventually she reached another more open area, a dimly lit storehouse of some sort by the looks of things, and she walked in not realizing that the room was not as empty as it first appeared.


Her first indication that something was up was a faint crunching noise under one of her boots, but she passed it off as nothing at first. It was only when there were more crunches and then a dull shape hitting her in the stomach that she realized something was up. Suddenly the lights brightened, and Samus saw that she was lightly surrounded by over a dozen strange beings only a few inches tall. They looked a bit like small stickfigure beings, in several colors, but their heads looked like the logo of the Primids she had seen and they were visibly hostile.


Samus looked down and saw a few more around her, including a few who had visibly been stepped on by her explaining the crunches. These little things, Mites she supposed, were now trying to surround her, but Samus was ready. Her foot lashed out quickly as another one jumped at her, and she launched it into a wall where it hit and fell still. Thus battle was joined, such as it was.


The simple facts were that the Mites only had numbers on their sides, and while Pikachu might have been overwhelmed had he been fighting Samus was not so easily subdued. She tried to use her pistol at first, but the little creatures were agile and small enough to avoid the attacks easily. As such she changed tactics smoothly, swapping instead to low sweeping kicks, as well as just flat out stamping them under her boots.


Still even this was only taking out a few at a time, and while Samus was slowly gaining the upper hand she wished to end this faster. Then she hit upon a new idea as an unavoidable hit to her chest both sent the attacker bouncing away and her nearly sprawling backwards. Grinning slightly Samus continued to fight, but worked in a tactic she had sometimes seen from other Smash Fighters. Jumping into the air slightly, Samus turned away from the Mites and sat down in mid-air, actively slamming her butt into the ground. The attack was fully effective, as the larger area crushed several Mites beneath her, and the pressure wave sent the others nearby who could have capitalized sprawling.


Of course all of this fighting was murder on Pikachu, the poor little guy swung around with Samus's acrobatic spins and mashed with every flex of the womans surprisingly muscular for its size rear. However the absolute topper was the ground pounds, as it was not just devastating to the Mites but Pikachu as well. It was effectively Samus repeatedly and obliviously sitting down on him extra hard, and it was nearly too much to bare. Soon he was unable to provide any shocks at all, even if he wanted to.


Finally Samus was finished with the battle, all of the Mites destroyed. Taking a moment to catch her breath the woman leaned up against one of the walls, only to feel some small pokes in her rump. Looking back carefully, Samus saw a few speckled remains stuck to her, a red head here, a yellow line of a body there, and so on. Slightly self-conscious Samus turned and bent over, brushing off most of the remains with her hands and inadvertently releasing Pikachu. He fell out of her ass and landed in a partially opened box, and the sound of him landing and rustling the box attracted the bounty hunters attention.


Cautiously the woman looked and spotted the box, and briefly considered just sitting on it to crush it under her and flatten any Mites within. However instead she opened it up, and there saw a visibly beaten and exhausted looking Pikachu. Immediately Samus was concerned for him, but also over joyed to have found him. Reaching down and picking him up, the blonde took in his exhausted and bedraggled appearance and came to the conclusion that Pikachu had gone ahead and fought the Mites before she had, taking them down and leaving them unprepared for her after capturing him.


Smiling brightly and honestly Samus brought Pikachu in for another big hug, saying “Thank you so much Pikachu for helping me back there! What would I do without you?” The entire time Samus was waiting for his normal struggle for freedom indicating he wanted out of the hug, but it never came. The Pokemon fighter was so sore and beaten from his experience in the ass that he had no strength to move, and now his head was being pressed in between the woman's prodigious breasts cutting off his air again.




Samus at first thought Pikachu was just enjoying the hug for longer, but after a while she noticed hat he seemed to have gone limp, and so she finally pulled him away to see he was flat out unconscious. “Aww, you are all tuckered out. Don't worry Pikachu, I can get us out of here.” Samus was quick to reassure the Pokemon, but now had the problem of what to do with him. She could not very well just leave him behind to be captured or worse without her, but neither could she carry him in her arms without exposing him to danger and severely hampering herself in combat.


Then Samus hit upon an idea, and looked back down at Pikachu doing some mental calculations. After a few seconds she said “Hmm, yes, that could work. Good news little fella, I have a plan to carry you without hampering my fighting ability and to keep you safe. Well, so long as you don't squirm and tickle too much.” Explaining now with actions rather than words, Samus began to open up her Zero Suit, exposing her warm and slightly moist from all the activity breasts.


Reaching over and picking up the insensate Pokemon, Samus placed him over her chest and pushed down, carefully pressing and squeezing him lower until his entire body was surrounded by and contained in her bust. Giving her boobs one final adjustment Samus zipped her Zero Suit back up, compressing her breasts around Pikachu and fully entombing him in her cleavage. With the Pokemon now sealed away with her suit and own body between him and danger, she set out once more into the facility, not really noticing that even with all that, her chest was still jiggling with every step, or considering how her usual acrobatic fighting style would apply to someone in her chest. 

Volume 4 by Chaosbrain
Palutena's Punishment


Pit groaned lightly to himself as he pulled himself up a little higher, nearing the top of his ascension of this most towering of edifices, an ordinary chair. The climb would normally have not been a climb at all, seeing as the chair was perfectly ordinary and a mere few feet high, but at the moment he was a great deal smaller than usual. Even then it should only have been a minor issue, as he had climbed greater height before, but those times were not when he was also being forced to carry a nearly full bucket of water and cloths in his teeth. It was the only way to do so, as otherwise it risked spilling the warm soapy water everywhere making things even harder on himself, and he did not want to make a mess, quite the opposite in fact.


Backing up a fair bit in time, the cause for all of this struggle the angel was going through could be traced back to a single decision on his part, to sneak into the private bath/hot springs of his Goddess Palutena. Normally he would have just used the public ones used by the other residents of Skyworld, but they were currently all occupied and he wanted a little privacy. So when he thought Palutena was busy with a task of her own, he made his way into her chambers and allowed himself to just sink in.


Unfortunately for Pit he greatly overestimated how much time he had, and so while he was still just lounging in the warm bubbling water Palutena returned to her chambers, cutting off his retreat. Worse was that she wanted her own bath as well, and unlike Pit she was not the type to just enter the water in full clothing. Thus since he had not heard her arrive Pit was caught off guard by the arrival of his naked Goddess, and in the ensuing panic, flailing, desperate excuses and flying holy lasers a very rare and thus expensive bottle of bath oil ended up falling into the water, effectively using all of it all at once.


Naturally Palutena was utterly FURIOUS with her number one angel, and felt that a “little” punishment was in order. In her mind if Pit wanted to get clean so badly, then he could make sure EVERYTHING was clean, and to make sure that the lesson stuck she added a spell upon Pit. Cleaning most of the things in her chambers would have taken far too little time in her mind, so she shrank Pit down to a mere inch in height, and supplying him with appropriately sized implements she set him his task.


That was several hours ago, and in that time Pit had been made to scrub, polish, dust, sweep, and generally work his wings of to get various objects cleaned. The life-sized statue of Palutena herself was made spotless, the gaps between tiles on the floor were scrubbed clean down to the grout, and the tiles themselves were polished to a mirror shine. One of the greater tasks he had been forced to endure was cleaning her multiple pairs of sandals from the straps to the soles, the soles being the problem as it was both sides. The undersides had to have each groove and tread cleared out of any rocks or dirt, and the top sides needed to have grime forcefully scrubbed away from where her feet were planted. It did not escape Pit's notice how easily he could fit in the treads, or how the impression of Palutena's sole was so much bigger than him.


A bit of a downside for Pit that was likely also part of the punishment was that Palutena was not there, so he had to guess at how good she wanted things to be. Unspoken was anywhere he missed or that were deemed not good enough would be done again, possibly with more restrictions or punishments tacked on. This is what led Pit to climb up the chair sitting in one part of the room, as it seemed like another important place to clean and its wide top would be very visible for Palutena to see anything wrong with it. Now that he was here he set the bucket down to one side, and pulled out a sponge to start scrubbing. Even if the chair was “clean” with no stains, it would pay to have it at least be sparkling clean with no smudges.


Pit was fully engrossed in his task, but not even he could miss the slightly booming sounds of footsteps getting closer and closer. Trying to keep working so that it did not look like he was slacking off, Pit still tried to keep an eye and ear out as his Goddess entered the room. As always Palutena was a vision of beauty, her long green hair shimmering slightly and her face flawless and sharp. She was still lightly frowning, and began to scan the room as she walked in. Pit spared a moment to look down at the floor behind her, and breathed a small sigh of relief as she was leaving no footprints, meaning he would not have to clean up after her.


Palutena was indeed still harbouring a fair amount of anger towards Pit, and he sincerely hoped that this would teach him a lesson and have him be suitably punished. She had left him alone for a few hours to work, and now that she had returned she found that it looked like he had been doing an adequate job. However as she scanned the floor for him she was so far failing to spot him, and she silently began to wonder if perhaps he might have sneaked away. She hoped not, as if he had she would be forced to punish him.


Moving over towards her nearby chair she turned around to view the room from a new angle, and began to look around some of the furniture to see if he had climbed up on top of something to work on the items there. If so she would be pleased with that, again so long as he was not goofing off. However the longer she scanned the room, and the longer she did not see him, the more suspicious she became. Deciding to give him a little hint to perhaps show himself, she called for a Centurion to her door.


Pit continued to scrub at the seat of the chair as Palutena looked around the room, and he hoped she liked what she was seeing. At first as she approached him he thought that she was going to tell him what she thought, but then when she arrived she turend around, facing away from him as if on purpose. Pit supposed that this was her silently telling him that she was still mad, so he doubled his efforts on the chair. Then he heard her call out for a Centurion, and he glanced up just as a shadow fell over the chair and thus him.


When the Centurion arrived Palutena spoke to it, saying “Pit better be done scrubbing soon. Can you find his lazy butt while I rest here? Getting too tired looking for the little jerk...” Having said that Palutena lowered her divine rump onto the chair seat, not noticing a small bucket being knocked off the side to near silently land on the floor below. Nor did she notice the tiny figure that had realized what was happening a little too late, and had only just started to call out before it was buried under her rear. She simply finished sitting and crossed one leg over the other to wait, giving a small wiggle to get comfortable.


The Centurion began to slowly fly around the room looking for its commander, being sure to not touch anything lest they mess it up and provide more work for Pit. Likewise Palutena also was looking for Pit, waiting for him to show himself. This continued for several minutes, and still with no sign of Pit the goddess began to get angry all over again. However before she became too filled with rage at the idea of Pit slacking off or worse just plain leaving, she thought that it was possible he might have just gotten stuck somewhere. Giving him this last benefit of the doubt she reached out with her powers to contact him mentally and see his immediate surroundings.


At first Palutena was confused as all she could see was darkness, but she supposed that it was possible that Pit was indeed stuck somewhere. Opening up a line of communication she asked firmly “Pit, what are you doing and where are you right now?” She waited for his response, but for the first few seconds there was no answer. This just raised her confusion, and so she asked again “Pit, answer me. Where are you?” At last she received an answer, but it did not provide much clarification.


She heard Pit say weakly, as if he was under great strain “under...” This made the goddess slightly concerned, but she tried not to show it as she asked for clarification “What? What do you mean?” A small part of her had to keep herself from asking 'under where,' just in case it was Pit trying to play that old verbal prank. Again his voice piped up, just as weak and forced as before “under...you...” At this Palutena frowned, and bent to the side a little while glancing down. She checked underneath the chair she was in, but saw nothing but a tiny drop of water. At the same time Pit let out a groan of pain, one that stopped as Palutena sat back up.


“Pit, you are not making sense. Tell me where you are right now!” Palutena put in a little more force behind this command, partially from annoyance at not getting the answers she sought and also worry for Pit. Once more Pit came through, this time saying “...on...chair...” Palutena tilted her head in confusion at this, trying to parse what he meant. Underneath her, and on a chair? Then an idea began to occur to her, and in a flash she all but jumped out of the chair she was sitting in and turned around to look.


At first the goddess was a mixture of relieved and confused, as Pit was nowhere to be seen on the chair, just a little yellow spot that upon poking revealed itself to be a sponge. She began to return her attention to Pit to ask him more, only this time instead of darkness she could actually see Pit. He looked slightly worse for wear and was in an odd pose, nearly spread eagle on a wall of white with his arms and legs at odd but still natural angles. Getting a sneaking suspicion the goddess began to slowly pull her perception out around him to take in more of his surroundings, and to her growing embarrassment she soon saw her own butt looking back at her, Pit stuck right to it.


Flushing Palutena looked over her own shoulder and was able to just barely see the little speck on the back of her dress, and so reached back and was able to peel her best angle off her rear after an embarrassing two failed tries. She brought Pit around and up to her face, most of her displeasure with him gone after what she had just put him through. Still, she would not be the goddess she was if she didn't make the following quip. “Ah, I know you want to be thorough Pit, but I don't think you need to go so far as to try and clean me.” Likewise, Pit would not be the angel he was if after he regained his breath he returned back “My mistake Lady Palutena, I thought I was redoing your statue again.” At this Palutena could only laugh and say “Oh Pit...”


Zeke's Grave Misfortune


It had all started when Morag was called back to her country on short notice, and at a time when the group could not afford to all leave Gormott at the same time. So it was decided that she and her Blade Brighid would leave and return once the matter was resolved, which would just take a week or two. With the most responsible pair of the group gone they were unable to avoid getting into trouble with a passing mercenary Driver, and a battle had ensued deep within the wilderness of the Titan.

 

Of course Rex and Pyra/Mythra alone could have probably handled the issue no problem, so the inclusion of Tora and Poppi, Nia and Dromarch, and Zeke and Pandoria to the battle really just made it overkill. Unfortunately for all that the Driver and his Blade were easily defeated and driven off, what all of them had missed was the Drivers Blade using an unknown ability to just barely clip Zeke, delaying its effects until long after the enemy had been driven off. Nominally fine for over an hour, without warning Zeke had suddenly flashed with a bright light and then seemingly vanished into thin air.


 Of course after a moments panic Dromarch was able to calm everyone down by pointing out that Pandoria was still just fine and out, so that proved that whatever had happened Zeke was still alive. Then once the electric Blade was able to calm her simultaneous sobbing and rapid movements back and forth looking for her Driver, she noticed a tiny little squeaking sound coming from below. Looking down amidst the grass she spotted Zeke attempting to play things off as just fine below trying to get her attention, an action slightly undercut by his wavering voice, shaking knees, and the fact that Pandoria's foot was planted less than an inch away from him, and all around him there were more footprints in the grass.


A minute later after the group had extracted Zeke from Pandoria's grip they began to try and heal him, only to show that while his battle and discovery injuries were healed whatever this was effecting him was not so easily dealt with. The discovery injuries had come from being introduced to a combined happy/sad Pandoria's cheek who was equal parts upset at his current state and gushing at how cute he looked. To that Zeke only tried to correct “cute” to “handsome” or “amazing.”


It was soon enough decided that for now the best course of action was to wait for whatever this effect was to wear off naturally, and for the group to remain camped out near this location. The town was a day or so's journey away, and not even Pandoria wanted to risk carrying him around hostile monsters to get there. This particular area was safe enough, only being home to some Tirkins that did not mind the people below so long as they stayed out of the tress, but chased off any big monsters, so they set up camp.


The first two days were quiet enough, and some practice and tests soon showed that Zeke was only as strong as his scale suggested, and so he was just as fragile as before. While this was still more durable than the average person his size would have been, it was just further proof that him staying put was the best choice. Pandoria never left his side or him out of her sight, and while he appreciated it deep down he also was finding it rather stiffling.


It was on the third day when things changed, as Poppi suddenly had her arm go limp and a quick examination by Tora showed that one of her parts had broken. The ailment was certainly repairable, but not out in the field, only some specialized tools found at his home/lab could replace the part safely. In addition Pandoria realized something but would not speak up about what it was, just that she also needed to return to town.


From there the problem became that Tora, Poppi and Pandoria needed to go to town, but they could not bring Zeke safely and just them going alone was too dangerous. At the same time they could not leave too few people behind at the camp, again just in case for safety. A quick debate and drawing of straws commenced, and in the end it was decided that in addition to Tora, Poppi, and Pandoria Rex would join them while Dromarch, Pyra/Mythra, and Nia would stay with Zeke. Pandoria was unhappy to be leaving her driver behind and again nearly snapped his spine from her goodbye hug, but soon the group was off.


Things started out mostly alright for the current quartet staying behind, but soon enough Zeke discovered that not only was he bored out of his mind, but the situation had also deteriorated in another way. He felt that it was bad enough that he was currently so weak that an infant carterpile was an insurmountable threat, but at the very least Pandoria was willing to listen to his bluster and stories with rapt attention. Even Rex or Tora would have listened to him, and Poppi at least could have stood there as he spoke.


Instead he was left with Nia, the brash cat girl telling him to his face that she was uninterested, while also not sparing him from her barbed tongue as she made zero effort to keep from teasing him mercilessly about his size. Mythra actually only lasted a few hours before she swapped out with Pyra, the blonde apparently having too much of him and his bluster and complaints. Dromarch was marginally kinder, but only in that he ignored Zeke entirely, but at least Pyra was on occasion able to feign interest.


The final straw for Zeke and his patience came that afternoon, when Nia had finally had enough of his valid concerns (bellyaching) and gave him another cutting remark about how “Yer barely bigger than one of my claws, so kindly shut it pipsqueak!” She then proceeded to emphasize this by sticking one of the spare pots over top of him on the ground and leaving him there in the dark. Considering Pyra was distracted at the moment elsewhere and unable to keep the peace or save him, Zeke was on his own.


However Zeke found that he was not totally in the dark, as on one edge of the pot there was a sliver of light visible, due to the ground not being perfectly even. This of course not only afforded him more air, but it also was his means of escape. Getting down and doing a bit of digging and a fair bit of stomach crawling squeezing, the tiny man managed to slip out from under the pot and escape. He then wasted no time in getting away from his former impenetrable prison and laughing at his success, realizing a bit too late that he had just run into the middle of the dense grass of the area and was now rather lost.


Still Zeke was no coward, and was prepared to face any challenge, even this jungle of grass head on with all his might. This sentiment lasted approximately 10 seconds before an ordinary non-monstrous insect appeared out of the brush and looked at him an a vaguely threatening way. Of course Zeke gave a manly warcry (girly scream of fear) in response, and brandished his weapon with only slightly shaking arms. Then before combat could be truly joined the potentially threatening insect vanished under a massive red boot as Pyra returned. The Aegis Blade towered over Zeke like a crimson titan, and was visibly not looking down.


Above Pyra had come back from her patrol, and spotting Nia practicing a few forms with her weapons she thought nothing of it before she realized that she could not see Zeke anywhere. Pausing in slight concern and at the same time unknowingly reducing a beetle to paste under her foot the redhead asked “Hey, Nia, where is Zeke?” To that the Blade got the response of “’e was being a little shite so I stuck him under the pot over there.” Pyra frowned at this as it was very rude, and moved to go and remove Zeke from there. However when she arrived and lifted the pot the shrunken Driver was nowhere to be found. Just in case Pyra checked the inside of the pot and the area it had been in again, to no avail.


“Nia, he isn’t here. He’s gone!” This garnered the attention of the cat girl making her stop her prior katas, and also awakened Dromarch who had been snoozing nearby. Very quickly Nia rushed over to check herself, and upon seeing no sign of the miniaturized man she began to feel a bit of worry. Of course being Nia this expressed itself in her as annoyance and anger, and she said “Wot? That bleedin’ fools done gone and gotten ‘imself lost. I knew he was a peabrain but I thought his body matching it in size would have helped.”


While Pyra did not agree with the language that Nia was using now was not the time, as they needed to find Zeke as soon as possible before something happened. They started to call for him and wander the immediate area searching, but unfortunately he was so small that his form was fully below the grassline, and they realized how lucky they had been that Pandoria had found him right away before. Still they kept looking, doing their best.


Regrettably for Zeke the two women and one tigers best efforts were not very good, as the shrunken Driver on more than one occasion had to dodge out of the way of a falling boot or paw. He was shouting as loud as he could but the gentlest breeze rustling the leaves drowned him out, and jumping up and down and waving jet left him a sitting duck for an incautious step. Thinking quickly to try and come up with a solution, a chance parting of the grass formed by a footprint mashing some of it down revealed to him a tree stump that seemed perfect. It was raised up off the ground so he was out of reach of the feet, had no grass on it so he would be more visible, and it was a natural place to pick as a mustering point.


So decided Zeke dashed off, trying to reach it as soon as possible. He only had to avoid one more set of paw steps as Dromarch passed by, and then it was easy enough to use the craggily bark to climb up onto the top of the flat stump. Once there he had a chance to catch his breath from all of the running (and panicking) he had just endured, but soon he would be able to start trying again for their attention. In fact he might not even need to do that, as he spotted Pyra heading his way.


The flame based Blade was very worried about Zeke, and getting a slight feeling of dread surreptitiously lifted her foot to check underneath it at a moment when both Nia and Dromarch were looking away. For a moment her heart stopped as she saw a wet splatter visible on the sole, but a closer inspection revealed that it was just an insect and nothing more. Still the thrill of momentary fear and despair took a bit out of her, and she said to herself “All this searching has got me tired.” Walking over to the nearby stump in the middle of the camp to take a quick break, she turned and without thinking sat down.


Her body was considered by nearly everyone who saw her as attractive, and in all honesty and ignoring the inherent pun as the term referred to her most saw her as downright hot. A big part of that, which she shared with her other half Mythra was her impressive bust and rear size, sandwiching a thinner waist. As such it might come to little surprise that when Pyra sat down incautiously, like right now, she could land with the force of a particularly sexy meteor. In other circumstances she might have missed what happened, but right now she was extra-aware of her surroundings and thinking about Zeke. Thus as her butt touched down and landed solidly on the wood of the stump, she also felt the lump underneath her as well as heard the sickening CRUNCH.


The sound and feeling made Pyra freeze up in utter dread, the woman not daring to move so much as an inch as she began to comprehend exactly what had happened. Not knowing what Pyra was doing, Nia turned towards her just to see the Aegis Blade sitting down on the stump stiffly. Thinking that the other female was just being lazy, the grumpy cat said “Oy, you bloody bimbo! Stop sitting around and help us find that tiny brat before he gets hurt!” Nia was about to look away and resume her search, but then noticed that Pyra had flinched but also not otherwise moved. Sensing something was wrong, the light haired girl rushed over to see what was the matter.


As Nia and Dromarch arrived at her side Pyra at last slowly turned her head to look at them, and admitted aloud “I…found Zeke.” Then she stiffly but slowly got up and turned around, dreading that she might see naught but a red splotch upon the stump. Nia and Dromarch were able to read the situation perfectly, and likewise looked down in mounting dread. However to their confusion and relief, there was nothing to be seen on the stump. Nia was the first to recover and take a guess at what might have happened, and muttered “Oh bloody ‘ell, don’t tell me the wee idiot is…” before she circled around behind Pyra.


There, as she began to suspect was the case she found Zeke, visibly in a great deal of pain and wedged between the cheeks of Pyra unable to move. Grimacing and informing Pyra to hold still the feline Driver reached out and pulled Zeke out of the jiggly buns of the other woman, who could only “Eep!” in shock and embarrassment. Apparently Zeke was “lucky” in that he had been hit straight on dead center, as it meant he had the gap of Pyra’s ass crack to slightly reduce the pressure on him. He was still in a bad way, but that was fixable.


A quick healing session by Nia and an hour of apologizing, interrogation, and more apologizing on all sides later, the situation was mostly resolved. It was generally agreed that everyone had at least some of the blame to shoulder, Nia for putting Zeke under the pot, Zeke for leaving without thinking, and Pyra for not looking where she was going when she actively knew Zeke was missing. Even Dromarch accepted some responsibility for not being of much help and not reprimanding Nia more. The only person truly innocent was Mythra, and she made sure the others knew it before swapping back to Pyra.


There was still the question of what they were going to tell the others when they returned, and after a bit of a debate it was decided that they would never speak of this incident again. The two/three girls did not want what had happened getting to Pandoria as it was embarrassing for them and they feared vengeance form the electric Blade, and Dromarch followed Nia’s lead. Zeke was not the happiest about this idea, but was smart enough to realize that Pandoria was still hours away and he had to live with these three until then.


Thankfully the next day came soon enough, Zeke sleeping off the last of his fatigue, and he was right as rain again. Even better the away group returned from town right on time, and by dint of preplanning and being in the grasp of Mythra at the time Zeke avoided recreating the previous days crushing at the hands and facial cheek of Pandoria. Then as he was handed back to her and the others caught up, Pandoria revealed the thing she needed to go into town to do.


Zeke was simply overjoyed to see his pet turtle Turtlers just on principle, but then Pandoria pointed out something else that lifted his spirits even higher. Now that he was so small Zeke was slightly dwarfed by Turtlers, and the little reptile was very happy to see him as well. Thus the problem of Zeke’s boredom and to an extent his visibility was solved, as he got to ride Turtlers around as a noble steed, much to the amusement and some cooing from everyone else.

 

Baby Metroid Resiliency


As Samus maneuvered her personal ship up out of the atmosphere of Planet SR388, a part of her felt like something was missing from the whole experience. She had gone down to the planet on a mission to exterminate the Metroids, and after seeing their lifecycle all the way up to the Queen Metroid, she was glad that she had done so. She supposed it might have something to do with how the planet was still fully intact, and she had not needed to rush to escape an exploding facility/the entire planet itself.


The bounty hunter was momentarily distracted from this line of thought by a little “squee!” sound, one that normally would have had her arming and aiming her arm cannon but right now just made her faintly smile. Sharing the ship with her right now was a tiny little Metroid not even much bigger than her palm, one that had hatched just after she had killed the Queen. In a moment of extreme empathy she decided to keep it, in case it might prove to be useful in the future. So long as it was contained properly, it would likely be safe.


Once the ship was safely out of the gravity well and the artificial gravity had fully taken over, Samus got up out of her chair and walked over to a particular cylindrical space in her ship. This was where she stored her Power Suit when not in use, and after a few minutes of disassembly the woman was left in her blue zero suit and more directly breathing the air of the ship. Idly wondering if the baby Metroid would react any different to her she kept her shock pistol at her side just in case, and began to return to her control chair.


Unnoticed by Samus as she had removed her suit, the baby had floated around the area before returning to where Samus had been for a bit. Finding a spot that was both warm and “felt” a lot like the person it now considered its mother, the floating jellyfish-like creature allowed itself to drift down to rest in the spot, awaiting its mommy’s return. Soon enough to its joy she did come back, the creature felling her approaching presence.


Back at her chair Samus began to verbally compose her mission report, the one that she would send to the Galactic Federation as an initial indication of the status of the mission before the more thorough debrief later. Speaking clearly so that the computer picked up her voice properly, she recited “Mission status: Eradicated Metroid presence on SR388. Rescued Metroid Hatchling for future research-“ As she had been speaking Samus leaned forwards and allowed herself to plop down into her chair, planning to be comfortable while composing the report.


However as she did so she felt a presence right behind her, and before she could stop herself her butt touched down firmly. Her Zero Suit covered her entire body and protected it, but it also allowed full sensations to go through it when required for perfect physical feedback. Thus Samus felt the little round bump on her chair meet her booty and loose completely, flattening out under her greater mass with a wet and gooey SPLORT. She froze briefly in place with a mixture of horror and disgust flowing through her before she continued “Nevermind.”


Getting up off of her chair Samus looked down to see a small puddle of green goo on the chair, the color matching that of the guts of Metroids she had killed. Grimacing she turned and looked back over her shoulder, where she saw the remains of the baby Metroid splattered over her rear. She at first just thought it was gross and a shame, but then something miraculous happened. The barely coherent jelly on one ass cheek wiggled, and to her amazement the tiny form regathered itself and peeled off of her butt to flutter in the air under its own power. Despite the odds the Metroid hatchling was still alive, and in fact looked none the worse for wear!


It occurred to Samus that she really knew so little about Metroids, one only needed to consider her surprise at the multiple new forms she had discovered on her last mission. Perhaps the creatures were much more resilient when they were young and vulnerable, or it could have been it absorbed a little energy from her body to reconstitute itself. It occurred to Samus that the more she found out know, the more she could tell the Federation later and perhaps get a bit extra out of them for the “research.” Smiling Samus removed the “nevermind” part of her report and finished off the rest of the report before sending it off.


Samus admittedly did not have the best idea of where to start gathering data, as she was a warrior not a scientist, so she decided to just record her observations on the little creature on her way back to more civilized space. She soon discovered that the primary reason for its recovery was that it was so soft that its tissues were nearly immune to blunt force trauma, and it could absorb a little nearby energy to kickstart its regeneration. It did not require a lot of energy due to its size and young age, so she had no problem keeping it fed.


It was not until the next day that there was another incident, and it came about as a result of Samus’s sleeping arrangements. After having completed the very long and intense mission and spending time experimenting/playing with the little baby, Samus was naturally very tired. Not really thinking she had left the door to her sleeping quarters open and had slept in the nude, and when the baby had wanted to go to sleep as well it followed its instincts to seek out its “mother” to rest on top of her. Fortunately/unfortunately Samus had two exposed bits of anatomy roughly the right shape to match that instinct since she slept on her back, so the child rested on top of one of her boobs.


The next morning Samus awoke slightly groggy, as she always did when she first slept post-mission. As such she did not notice the small attrition to her chest like a biological pasty until she put on her Zero Suit and sealed it up. She walked around her ship looking for the Metroid to slowly growing concern when she could not find it, and she wondered what might have happened to it. It was only when she crossed her arms over her chest to think it over two hours later and she felt another wet squish that she figured it out.


Peeling off her suit to reveal more green slime and a recovering Metroid was just a little gross, and after peeling it off Samus resolved to both keep the door to her room shut, and at minimum be wearing underwear until the baby was off her ship. She left the Metroid to float around the room as she took her suit to get washed/cleansed again, and then went to take a shower. Unfortunately for her she relaxed too much after the last incident, and underestimated the affection the Metroid felt for her.


When the blonde entered the shower room of the ship she turned and saw the Metroid floating in the room behind her, and assumed that was it. Turning away to fully enter and shut the door behind her she failed to realize the green jellyfish alien zipped through the air and into the room right behind her. Now naked and undoing her ponytail Samus neglected to notice the Metroid happily enjoying the warm humid air, the running recycled water drowning out its “squee’s.” She then walked into the shower and prepared to clean herself of the mess, not noticing her hand reaching for a sponge grabbed the Metroid hatchling instead.


It was warm from the hot water, soft, squishy, and when she gave it a squeeze after pouring some soap on it there was a goopy feeling in her hands. That was good enough for Samus, and she proceeded to unknowingly use the creature to scrub at every potion of her body. For its part the Metroid was confused and rapidly running low on slime, but it was near its mother so it was more or less happy, just confused at what was happening.


The running water removed the goop produced by the Metroid as it was produced and so the blonde did end up cleaned, and she never even noticed as she discarded the “sponge” on the shelf. Leaving the shower and drying off she eventually returned and put back on her Zero Suit, the extra time enough for the Metroid to recover. The rest of the day was fairly quiet, the baby just floating around a bit and quietly squeaking. Samus just thought that it was tired due to being young.


The next three days were unfortunately more or less more of the same for the baby Metroid, but at least Samus was more aware now. She discovered that it was capable of moving through the vents to enter her room while she slept, as she discovered one night when she rolled over just to feel it under her rear. One time she lost track of it for hours, only to discover it had gotten tangled in her hair and bound in her ponytail. Then there was a particularly bad experience where the baby had tried to eat the same food “mommy” was when she was distracted reading a report, only to end up briefly chewed before the horrible taste of its goo made her spit it out.


The final straw however occurred when Samus unexpectedly slipped while walking across the ship, and looking around saw a telltale green streak on the floor. The green goop started from a mostly circular splatter pattern and then stretched out in one direction in one long smear, perfectly matched to the width of Samus’s foot and in the direction she had been moving before falling backwards. Wincing she looked down at the underside of her boot, and found the baby Metroid flattened right up into her treads where she had stepped on it while it was resting.


Deciding that she had enough data and she was rapidly becoming a greater hazard to it than it to her, Samus elected to undertake the nuclear option. She almost decided against it, but the Metroid letting out another happy sounding "squee" and visibly hovering around her contently showing now fear put a stop to her feelings. This was for its own good.


When she later arrived back in Federation Space and gave her briefing, the scientists and officials that spoke to her saw the little Metroid floating contently inside of a glass case. Most people thought that it was for the safety of everyone else keeping it contained and preventing it from draining energy, but Samus knew that it was really the other way around, it was keeping the Baby safe from its own curiosity/her.

Volume 5 by Chaosbrain
Airy Tights


Airy the Cryst-Fairy sighed as she floated through the air, her body and mind sore and tired. She had been travelling with the party of humans for a while, and earlier today they had run into some trouble running from a monster that hey stood no chance to defeat as they were now. Thankfully it was fairly strictly territorial, so once they had run far enough away it had left them be. Unfortunately it had still chanced them for some time, and she had needed to fly full speed to keep ahead of it, not helped by the number of trees and bushes she had needed to dodge since this had occurred in a dense forest. Now however they were safe, making camp for the night.


However much to the small creatures dismay, several of the humans were reacting to the narrow escape from earlier with loud relief and playful ribbing of each others pratfalls during the flight. It was frankly getting on her nerves, and her own body was hurting slightly from when she was following closely behind one only for them to have pushed a tree branch out of their way, allowing it to snap back into her after they passed it. Frankly she just wanted a chance to rest up and put the whole day behind her, but clearly that was going to require some prep-work.


Firstly she cast a particularly powerful Veil spell upon herself, reducing her presence a great deal so that she would be all the easier to overlook. She put perhaps a bit more energy into it than normal, but considering she wanted this to last through even more scrutiny and overnight it was worth it in her opinion. She then slightly reduced her body size, a sort of inverse of entering her combat form to make her even harder to see and detect. Finally she just needed a place to sleep.


At first the cryst-fairy thought about just using a random tree branch, but unfortunately the loud voices of the humans was carrying far, and all of the trees here had hard, rough bark that was uncomfortable to lay upon. Looking around the tiny female recalled that the tents of the humans had minor noise cancelling to make them easier to sleep in, and naturally softer resting spots would be found within. Sneaking into the female tent she hovered around in the near-darkness trying to scope things out, before deciding upon entering one of the bags by one of the sleeping bags.


As soon as she entered Airy was met with near total silence, the tent, the bag, and the soft materials within dampening the sounds outside to barely a whisper. The air smelled faintly of soap and leather, and the tired woman began to relax. Perhaps if she was not so mentally exhausted she would not have taken this short-sighted approach, but she was and she did. Lightly burrowing in between two layers of fabric, Airy allowed herself to fall asleep, and was effectively dead to the world for the entire night.


The next morning Airy was mostly recovered, but still very strongly asleep. As such she had entirely missed the sounds of movement inside of the tent the night before, and more critically the sounds of someone waking up now. The cryst-fairy was oblivious as Edea awoke with a stretch and completed her morning absolutions, and then began to dress herself. The Veil magic from the night before was still going strong, and so the blonde noticed nothing was amiss as she pulled on her white tights with a smooth motion.


The first thing that Airy became aware of was a feeling of motion, followed closely by a sense of brightness that indicated that morning had arrived. The small woman yawned and opened her eyes as she stretched just in time to see a wall of pink zooming towards her. Airy was too slow to react, still half-asleep and stunned at the unexpected sight, and so could do nothing as she was unexpectedly rammed into the rear of Edea. Perhaps if she had gotten skin contact the Veil might have been lifted, but unfortunately the woman wore a comfortable and modest pair of panties, and so the cryst-fairy was pinned between the two layers of fabric.


Of course Airy tried to move, but a second yank of the tights into position put a stop to that, Airy completely pinned in place. Face first into the pink fabric of the panties Airy was unable to voice any words of a spell to garner attention or even dispel her Veil, and in her current slightly shrunken state her body lacked the strength to fight back. She could not even grow herself, as the ability required her to have the physical room to expand, room she currently lacked.


Edea finished dressing herself and bent low to exit the tent, her modestly impressive ass pushing back and increasing the pressure on Airy. The tiny figure made a fairly clearly defined outline of her own body on the exterior of the tights over her butt, but the Veil kept others from noticing even when they dared to steal a peek at the area. Not knowing anything was wrong the human woman walked over to the fire pit where some stumps had been set up as seats, and with grace but no true ceremony plopped herself down, not really noticing the small bump now buried underneath herself being gradually flattened.


As she greeted everyone else around the firepit for breakfast, Edea noticed Agnes perk up slightly and look around in slight confusion. At last the other woman asked “Say, has anyone seen Airy around? I have not seen her since last night.” This made the rest of the party look around a little in confusion too, seeing if they could spot the cryst-fairy, but to no avail. Edea stopped turning in place and grinding her rear into the wood of the stump, and shrugged herself. “I don’t know. Well, I am sure she will show up eventually. Worse come to worse I will get on top of finding her.”


Below Airy was being slowly crunched and mashed under the ass of the blonde above her, every motion grounding out into her. The tiny woman cursed her lack of care and foolish actions the night before, fully realizing that until the Veil spell eventually failed she was not likely to be discovered any time soon. Despite the pressure and great mass of flesh above her she could still hear and smell just fine, and so could freely detect the delicious breakfast that she was missing. Then just as she wondered to herself how this could get any worse, she heard Tiz pipe up “Well, here is to a hopefully better day, and one where Agnes does not nearly run into a wasp nest while running.” This prompted the woman in question to sputter, and then return verbal fire, starting up the ribbing and debate from the night before all over again.


Palutena Planted


When Pit had been invited to take part in the Smash Bros tournament, Lady Palutena had been more than happy to send him off. It had been decades since his last appearance, and yet her little angel had been more than ready to face the challenge. Even she had gotten to take part in the action a little, if only has his Final Smash along side her Centurions. Now however it was time for the next iteration of the tournament, and to the goddesses joy she had been selected to help round out the newly expanded roster.


Now she was entering the Smash Mansion, a vast complex where all of the fighters and associated characters would live and stay during the current “season.” Of course calling this place a mansion was almost underselling it, as it had a seemingly countless number of rooms not just for the individual fighters to sleep in, but also to serve any other need they may have. Kitchens, dining rooms and cafeterias provided food, nearly any type of entertainment was to be had, and there were even artificial beaches, snowy mountains, pools, sports facilities, and more.


All in all Palutena was impressed, and was more than happy to allow Pit to be her tour guide to the location. Despite helping a little in the previous iteration she had never gotten the chance to stay here herself, her appearance in the Final Smash just a remote projection. There had been the slightly annoying point that she could only see the matches from far away, and only the replays of the matches themselves without commentary or heads up display information, but that would change now.


Finally having found out how to mostly navigate by herself, the green haired woman prepared to strike out on her own. Pit was a good servant, but he was also a little scatter brained and so had been leading her on a bit of a more circuitous route. Halting the angels mile a minute commentary, Palutena dismissed him by saying “Now Pit, I know you are excited that I am here, but I really should look around a bit more on my own. You won’t always be here with me, so I should learn how to navigate myself, right?” Pit could not argue with that, much as he wanted to, and so watched as Lady Palutena struck out on her own through the building. As she did so Pit could not help but think he might have been forgetting something, but was not sure what.


A little while later Palutena arrived in one of the sitting rooms of the mansion, where having been walking for most of the morning she decided to take a short break. She walked over towards a plush looking couch, and seeing it seemingly unoccupied save for a small pink pillow on one side she took a firm seat and allowed herself to sink in. For a brief second she thought she heard something, a number of faint, sorrowful cries, but when nothing else happened she shrugged and continued to sit.


The couch sadly was not quite as soft as she had expected, the cushions actually being rather firm in texture. What was worse was that it was not smooth either but instead rather lumpy, like several hard little rocks were present. That feeling faded after a minute, but then the goddess noted that the material felt a bit cool, almost wet feeling. Perhaps someone had spilled a drink or something here? A few wiggles in place and bounces seemed to solve the lump problem, but the wet feeling remained.


Putting off the mystery for now Palutena leaned to the side and saw a metallic stand of some sort next to the couch, wide at the base before narrowing towards the middle and then flaring slightly to a wider top. Taking it for a footrest she reached over and grabbed it, finding it seemed to have wheels at its base allowing her to roll it into position in front of her. She then removed her sandals and noticed that the top of the footrest seemed to be rising a bit, so she lifted up her feet and somewhat forcefully pushed them down onto the top of the footrest, forcing the top back down.


However the cool metal was not particularly comfortable, so the woman looked over at the couple feet across round pillow at her side and grabbed it. Briefly removing her feet she placed the pink orb onto the top of the rest and then placed her feet back down, and she was pleased to find the pillow both soft and slightly warm. Thus like this she leaned back and got in some good rest for several minutes, before deciding to get going. She replaced her sandals and got up, and left the room as boldly as she had arrived.


Behind her R.O.B. finally rebooted himself from the impacts he had endured, the robotic operating buddy having formerly been in sleep mode before Palutena grabbing him had awakened him. He had started to wake up and lift his head before two solid impacts to the top of it had shorted him out, forcing his neck and head back down and halting his motor functions. Only the removal of the feet had allowed him to recover, and as he did a pink shape fell off his head. Looking down he saw Kirby landed on the floor, still visibly sleeping away despite the twin footprints present on his face.


Walking through the corridor Palutena spotted the familiar visages of Princess’s Peach and Zelda, and.she warmly greeted the two women as she introduced herself. Receiving their greetings in return, she did not notice a tiny figure walking through the hallways behind her, slowly getting closer and not paying her much mind as they were focused on a different task. As the two princesses asked her how she was finding things, Palutena felt free to express her initial feelings.


“Well, over all this place is amazing, but a few things do stick out. Some signage saying where everything is or where you are might be appreciated, and you really need to invest in better chairs. They’re far too crunchy and wet when I sit down.” The other two women nodded along to the first point, conceding that it was a bit of an issue, but got nagging suspicions about the second. They briefly looked at each other at the same time as the small figure finally heard what Palutena had said, and looked up at her with a mix of horror and annoyance. Then Peach spoke up, saying “I see. Goddess Palutena, did you happen to notice any Pikmin in the room before you sat down?”


This confused the green haired woman, and she tilted her head slightly saying “Huh? Whats a Pikmin?” confirming the other two womens suspicions even as a shrill whistle sounded from in front of them/behind Palutena. As the goddess turned around looking for the source her rear was exposed to the two princesses, her green hair swung out of the way revealing a number of familiar colored smears on the ass of her white dress. They simultaneously thought ‘oh no, not again!’ just as Palutena looked down to see a small figure jumping up and down at her feet as if in anger. Not recognizing Captain Olimar Palutena simply said “Oh uck, a bug!” before lifting her sandaled foot to stamp it. Thankfully Peach and Zelda were quick on the uptake and grabbed her arms to hold her back and stopped her before she made (another) mistake.


Avoiding Dat-Azzle


Checkers ran full sprint as fast as he could across the open space, trying to ignore the ground bucking beneath his feet or the booming sounds of solid leather impacting concrete filling the air around him. As a massive shadow fell across him he feared that this was it, he had misjudged his timing at last and that he was a goner. However a final burst of speed was just barely enough to pull him forwards, and he narrowly avoided the solid impact of a brown mass on the ground with literal crushing force. He managed to reach the cover of the overhanging vegetation as the titanic shape passed him by, not paying so much as an iota of attention to him. Slowly catching his breath Checkers glanced behind and to the side of him, following the progress of his latest near doom: A normal girl wearing sandals walking down the walkway.


Ever since the events of the Fall Formal of Canterlot High last year, over time Magic with a capital M had slowly been building up and manifesting. Most of it had been centered around certain major events, the Friendship Games against Crystal Prep, or the near takeover of Camp Everfree, but smaller, “lesser” events had still occurred. Case in point, an otherwise unremarkable student by the name of Checkers from Canterlot High happened to have both been slightly more receptive to Magic than the overage human, and had gotten a little too close to the backlashes of major magical events. The end result was that he had briefly manifested his own magical talent, ending up reducing his size to less than an inch.


Unfortunately it had all been instinctual on his end, no one had been around to see it, and critically the little magic he had unwittingly gathered from the prior events had totally spent itself, leaving him utterly dry. As a result he was tiny on school grounds, only no one knew about it and he had no idea how it had even happened, much less how to turn back. Thus the unlucky boy had spent the last three weeks running and dodging around the feet of his fellow classmates and teachers, all of them unaware of his predicament and the dangers they posed him.


Of course Checkers did have a semblance of a plan, he was not running around randomly, it just had yet to work out for him. He know about the group of 7 friends who were the most magical of anyone, and had solved major problems in the past, and so they seemed like his best bet. Sadly all of his attempts at getting their attention had failed, birds around Fluttershy trying to eat him when he got close, Rainbow Dash nearly trampling him on the sports field more than once, and Applejack’s boots being both too hard to be felt through or climbed. Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle were too distracted to get the attention of, and the two closest times he had gotten attention Rarity had mistaken him for a bug and he had actually ended up stuck under Pinkie Pies shoe stuck to some gum.


Still not giving up the grey skinned guy wandered through the grass, trying to come up with a new plan. He had overheard talk about the friends putting on a concert as the Rainbooms, but was unsure of how to approach the opportunity. On the one hand being out in the open on stage might make him more visible, but on the other the loud music, flashing lights and potential dancing feet sounded like a potential recipe for disaster. As he considered this and still made his way towards the outdoor stage, Checkers did not know that him thinking about the Rainbooms as a band was oddly being mirrored by someone else nearby. 


Adagio Dazzle huffed to herself as she walked around the campus, the only reason for her being here and alone was due to it being the weekend and so few people were here to recognize her. The hidden Siren thought about her minions/bandmates/friends Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze and how everything had all fallen apart after their failed attempt to regain their lost power. They had been SO CLOSE, up until the Rainbooms had retaliated and destroyed their magic crystals. Robbed of their power and ability to sing they had been forced to go deeper into hiding, not daring to show their faces any more.


Now however it had been a few months since then, and there had been more disasters after the near victory of the Dazzlings, and there was more magic than ever. If only they still had their crystals, regaining their glory would have been easier than ever! However it was not to be, and now Adagio was scouting out the area, seeing if perhaps she might discover some other way to regain her strength.


Arriving at the stage where she had been defeated, Adagio looked around for a while before getting fed up and taking a seat on the edge of the stage in a huff. She did feel a faint crunch and bump under her, but passed it off as some trash and so not worth bothering about. Sighing she leaned back a bit, looking up at the sky in a mixture of disappointment and melancholy. She was interrupted from her musings by her phone going off, and grumbling she stood back up and pulled it out. It looked like Sonata was texting her something, but with her it could be anything from mundane to serious.


A few minutes before Checkers had arrived at the stage as well, and working hard had managed to climb up onto it to look around and scout out the area. Perhaps if he found the right spot, he might be able to improve his chances of being noticed come concert time. He was so focused on looking around that he did not hear someone approaching, and only noticed a moment too late as a shadow fell across him. He turned around only in time to see a wall of purple falling upon him, and then he was buried underneath it.


For a few seconds Checkers just lay there in the darkness, slowly realizing that A) he was not dead and B) he was being crushed under a heavy, warm weight. It did not take a genius to figure out that he had been sat on, and based on the lack of motion above he had not even been noticed. Some experimental wiggles showed he could not move under the plush surface, but it also felt more like leather and not fabric. Then there was a muffled but loud ringing sound, and not three seconds later he was being pulled up by the purple leather over him. It had been warm and slightly moist enough to stick his whole body to the material, and so combined with the previous pressure he was stuck like it was made of tape.


Checker still could not move at all, and was very effectively plastered to whoever’s ass this was. Then just as he began to wonder how long it would be until he was noticed or he could start to peel off, the flesh below him began to flex. Confused for a moment, as Checkers heard the familiar boom of boot on stone and felt a jolt transfer through the flesh and leather into him and figured it out. This girl, whoever she was, was walking, and he was being taken along for the ride. Hopefully this would be a short one, one without a quick and painful end. Little did he know that were might be worse fates in store for him, if he did not escape fast.

Volume 6 by Chaosbrain

Darkest Under Dawn

 

Barry smiled widely as he dashed around the camp, making sure that everything was in order for both Dawn and himself as they settled in down for the night. Not even the unfortunate incident that had left him shrunken down to a mere foot in height had been enough to deter his enthusiasm or overabundance of energy. Sure it was a bit annoying that he had to stick close to his neighbour for the foreseeable future instead of striking it out on his own like he had done before, but if he was honest with himself spending more time with Dawn was not really all that bad, it reminded him of when he was even younger and not yet a pokemon trainer.


For her part Dawn glanced his way as Barry ran around the camp, while she did some of the more literal heavy lifting and she gave him a wane smile and shake of the head. It was nice from her perspective that Barry had not lost his spark, but at the same time she felt he should have been taking things just a little more seriously. While watching him struggle and then eventually succeed in putting the utensils back neatly in their proper place from dinner, she mused on how things had turned out this way.


Cyrus was long defeated and most of Team Galactic was under the more reasonable command of Saturn, but Mars and Jupiter as well as that creep Charon were still at large with a small group of the more dim-witted followers. Dawn and Barry had taken it upon themselves to try help track them down, and had managed to follow them to the Battle Zone when the incident occurred. Mars and Jupiter had tried to hold them both off in a pokemon battle, and it had actually come down to the wire due to some bad luck and untested strategies.


Still the two friends had just barely managed to win, only for Charon to fire off a strange ray from a device at them. Barry had instinctively dived in front of it taking the hit, and before their eyes had shrunk down to his current stature while the Ex-Galactics got away. It was fairly quickly determined that it was only Barry who was effected, his pokemon were still fine and fit inside of their pokeblass with no problem. Some quick debates and permission from his father later, and Barry was allowed to continue to follow the trail of the Ex-Galactics so long as he traveled with Dawn, if for no other reason than the faster they got a hold of the device that shrank him, the faster they could restore him.


So for the past week the pair of trainers had travelled through the Battle Zone wilderness, fighting wild pokemon, getting stronger, and following the trail of their targets. If there was one good thing about his current situation as mused by Dawn, it was that since he was reduced to a fifth his normal size it had also slowed down his ground speed by the same amount, so relatively he was moving at a more reasonable pace. After the first day of trying to carry him had just ended up with him nearly bouncing off the walls during the night, it was decided that it was best to just let him burn off the energy.


Besides, the one time he had run into her like he had done so many times in the past he just bumped off of her leg and she barely felt it. That was a solid improvement in her book, not that she would admit it out loud. It had also taught him to be a little more careful, as him coming off the worse for one of his crashing impacts for once was a real eye opener for him.


By now night had mostly fallen, all of their pokemon were safely recalled and it was time for them to get to bed. Unfortunately an accident involving an overenthusiastic Hydro Pump from her Empoleon had soaked their tent, but also fortunately the Battle Zone was a very temperate location in Sinnoh, so sleeping under the stars was not unreasonable. The tent was set up to dry, and the two friends curled up on heir own ground sheets to sleep. Naturally Barry was slower to fall asleep, while Dawn drifted off on her back as even shrunk Barry was a little draining to keep up with.


Barry did eventually fall asleep, but awoke later in the night slightly shivering. This area of the Battle Zone might have been decently warm, but his smaller body was not as good at retaining heat as it used to be, and in his haste last evening he had forgotten to get out a blanket. He considered going to the pack to get one, but it was ark and hard to see, and it was liable to be loud as he searched. However an alternative occurred to him, as he looked in the direction of Dawn and saw her still sleeping on her back.


Knowing that he always, always woke up before Dawn every morning, in both senses of the word, Barry crept over to the girls side and laid himself out next to her. It was not a lot but her radiant body heat made him feel more comfortable, so he allowed himself to also start to drift off. Soon he was asleep again, and deep enough that he failed to notice when Dawn began to dream and shift a little in her sleep. At the moment the blue haired girl was in the midst of imagining herself on an Alolan Beach, tanning.


Barry awoke an hour later to a sudden feeling of pressure on his arm, and he groggily looked over in its direction in the dark only to see a wall of deeper darkness pressing on it. He tried to tug the limb free while attempting to see what the cause was, and felt a pit form in his stomach as he saw that it was Dawn, still asleep but turned onto her side facing him. More specifically it was her chest doing it, meaning he was pinned in place by her boob. The embarrassment from this state of affairs made him struggle harder to free himself, but just as he did Dawn shifted in her sleep again.


The girl was still dreaming of Alola, and when Barry pulled his arm free he removed the support it had provided for her body, and so she dreamed of getting a back tan. The blonde freed himself only to notice his friend rolling again, and being flat on his back he had no time to move before she finished rolling on top of him. His small frame ended up fitting near perfectly between her large boobs, and some sleepy adjustment on her end fully sealed him under her.


Barry tried again to escape, but this time was pinned flat on his back underneath the entirely of the weight of Dawns upper torso. The girl was seemingly content to resume sleeping, not moving an inch, and he had no leverage to speak of to even press back. In fact he was just lucky enough that some instinct had made him turn his head as Dawn had come down, so he was still getting a sliver of air and was not suffocating. It could even be said that he was fortunate to be smack dab in the middle of her cleavage, as it meant he was not being slowly crushed or smothered under the mass of one breast. The two hitting the ground on either side of him kept him pinned, but also helped support the body and reduce the weight.


When the next morning came Dawn awoke slowly with a yawn, remaining laying down for a bit as she fought of her drowsiness and listened for Barry’s inevitable good morning. However for once there was nothing but the sound of some Starly chirping in the trees, which was odd. Frowning but slightly more awake, the girl planted her hands and pushed herself up off her ground sheet, feeling something peel away from her front that she assumed was just the sheet itself. Looking around confused she got off of her sheet and began bundling it up, not noticing the small Barry weak from being under her for half the night feebly trying to get her attention.


The girl called out for Barry asking where he was, and when there was still no answer she began subconsciously compressing and kneading the bundle in her hands in growing worry. Had he wandered off? Did a pokemon come and get him during the night? Without thinking she carried the sheet over to her bag and stuffed it into it, needing a few more forceful shoves to get it all the way in. Once that was done she began searching for him in earnest.


The good news was that Dawn would eventually find Barry a while later, mostly due to her neat freak of a Gardevoir spotting the poorly folded sheet and wanting to do it right. He was mostly fine, just a touch sore all over and rather tired, but he bounced back before the day was over and was back to his usual self. With that the pair resumed their hunt for the Ex-Galactic members, while Dawn considered how well she had slept that night and began privately considering the benefits of trying again…


Oleana’s Office


Victor looked around a little nervously as he carried the box through the hallway of the Macro Cosmos building, wondering if he was headed in the right direction. The worker who was meant to escort him had been called away to deal with something, and so he was left alone to make his way to the office of Vice-president Oleana. The reason he was here was to deliver the contents of the box to the business conglomerate on behalf of Professor Sonia, but the exact details of what was within had not been revealed to him.


The main reason for the young trainers nerves was that he had heard stories from his cousin and new champion Gloria about them, their plans involving that mysterious event a few months back where the sky had grown dark in the middle of the day. In particular Gloria had spoken none to highly about the vice-president herself, and so walking right up to her office was not doing his nerves any favors. Still he had a job to do, and so he would do it.


Thankfully arriving at an office door that bore the womans name upon it the red-shirted Galarian mustered his courage and knocked upon the door. However when there was no immediate answer and none during either of the two follow up knocks the boy began to get a little worried. He did not want to fail in this, but he could not very well just leave the package out in the corridor. Slightly desperate he tried the door, and to his mild surprise he found that it was unlocked, or perhaps it had just failed to have been closed properly. Regardless of the reason he stepped into the office, finding it empty.


The interior of the room was rather nicely furnished, plants, pictures, large windows and a plush looking red carpet all came together to speak of wealth and success. Highlighting it all was a large wooden desk centered at the back of the room, with a high backed chair behind it. Being alone Victor considered just where to put the package, and after a moments debate decided that the desk was the best spot. He nearly put it on the near side of the desk, but realized that it was so deep that it would be much easier to reach from the side the vice-president would usually sit at.


Walking around and standing near to the chair, the boy placed the box down and very nearly just let then and there, but as he placed it down he heard something within roll slightly and fall over. Worried that he might have broken something and also a little curious as to what he had transported all this way without thinking the boy opened up the box’s lid and looked inside. Within he saw a small blue rock, one that seemed to be glowing faintly and had clearly just fell over when he put it down. Failing to consider the consequences he reached out to touch it, probably to center it in the box, but once he did there was a brief flash of light and he vanished. The lid of the box fell back into place, and nothing seemed to be amiss.


Not 10 minutes later Oleana returned to her office, her platform heels clicking on the floor outside just to be silenced once she stepped onto her office carpet. The blonde woman had her normal resting bitch face going on, a familiar sight to any staff member as she approached her work desk. As she approached she was lightly surprised but pleased to see the box resting on her desk, as she had been anticipating the arrival of the altered wishing Star for a while now. It had been found outside of Galar, and many were wondering as to its properties.


Her attention solely focused on the item, the business woman walked around her desk to her chair and in a smooth, well practiced movement pulled it out a bit and planted herself in it. The soft material gave way before her generous business skirt clad rear, and she never noticed the small addition to the cushioning now supporting her. She just bounced once pulling herself deeper into the chair, getting comfortable.


Below Victor had only just started to awaken after blacking out, feeling a soft surface underneath him cradling his body. He figured that he must have fainted and then been taken to a hospital or at least resting room to recover, but as he opened his eyes he found that he was only half right. Instead of a hospital or break room he found himself still in Oleana’s office, only it was much much larger than before. Then before he could do much more than gawk in confusion, he felt the ground beneath him shift. He turned to see a towering woman before him, not so much as looked down before she began to bend and lower herself into the chair.


Victor tried to run, but the woman was just too fast, and he was forced down onto his back, mashed under her black skirt and pressed into the seat. Thankfully it was so well cushioned that he was not completely flattened, but he also could not move. Then the woman, who he assumed was Oleana lifted and pulled herself back deeper into the chair, and he found himself briefly sticking to her ass as it lifted only to fall off and rotate from the force, landing on his front with the nylon clad legs not one second behind.


Oleana sat contently in her seat, only her iron discipline keeping her from wiggling a little in place in anticipation. Carefully opening the box she was briefly fascinated at the blue glow, but after having confirmed its existence and presence she closed it back up. Dealing with unknown energy sources might have been one of the primary skills of Macro Cosmos as a whole, but she was wise enough to know that she was not a scientist and that simply touching the glowing rock would be a boneheaded move. Below her Victor felt a new pang of pain, something a little different from the weight trying to crush him.


With that out of the way Oleana set the box aside on her desk for safe keeping and picked up her office phone, calling the laboratory director. Macro Cosmos had so many research labs and teams that they needed a dedicated manager to sort out what problems would go where, thus the director. As she spoke with them to co-ordinate which team would take on the project, the woman crossed one leg over the other, slightly grinding and crushing the human below her even more. Then once that was done she hung up, and knowing that it would be an hour at least before the box could be picked up she could address something else.


Reaching into her bag she pulled out the reason she was out of her office in the first place, a pokeball that contained her first pokemon. Making sure that the door was closed and that she would not be disturbed, Oleana released its contents, revealing a Garbodor. Allowing a smile to come to her face to match the happy expression on the conventionally ugly pokemon, the normally prim and proper serious business woman leaned forwards and began petting her pokemon, devolving into baby talk and praise that was utterly antithetical to most anyone who knew her professionally.


Of course Victor could hear everything being said, and while this particular Garbodor had a highly subdued miasma around it, to his tiny form the smell was magnified to the point that he was feeling ill. More interesting was the odd actions of the woman slowly pressing him into a sheet of paper below herself, and he began to take his cousin Gloria’s assessment with more of a grain of salt.


Eventually the normally smelly pokemon was recalled, its lighter than usual stench able to be dispelled by the air flow of the large room before it could build up to be noticeable by average people. With that Oleana moved onto other work, answering emails and filling our paper forms. The entire time she felt a slight irritation below her from her chair, one she first subconsciously than more consciously tried to deal with. Finally having enough a half hour later, she stood up to check and see if her chair was going, only to spot a most unexpected sight.


There was a trainer in red laying flat up against her rear, sticking to her skirt and nylons and looking clearly out of it. Their expression was one of mixed pain and exhaustion, as if they had just been forced to endure an extreme amount of physical trauma. The connection between their state, location on her rear and the strange feelings she had gotten for a while now was obvious, and upon closer inspection she recognized them as the courier Professor Sonia had said would bring the package to her. That last thought suddenly flashed through Oleana’s mind, and the confusion giving way to concern was replaced with something else.


“Just how LONG have you BEEN there!?!?!” Oleana called out furiously, her tone turning hostile and a red flush of mixed anger and embarrassment flowing through her. If the boy had been the one to bring her the package only to fall victim to its contents, then he had likely been here since before she had arrived. If he was in the office when she had first come in, then that meant that he had been present for her greeting her starter. Thus he would KNOW her deepest held secret. As she saw him start to come around, she baked again “Well!?! Answer me!!!”


Victor was mentally confused and physically sore, over thirty minutes of being ground, rolled over, and generally flatted under the ass and legs of the woman taking its toll upon him. The one saving grace in the whole situation had been just how high quality the chair was, as its soft cushion had kept him mostly safe the entire time, so he had nothing worse than some mild bruising and acute heat exhaustion from being underneath her in an oven bag of leather and nylon. The first breath of cooler air when she stood up was unbelievably refreshing, but it also made him alert to how much danger he was in.


Hearing the anger in the womans voice, and very faintly able to catch a glimpse of her infuriated expression, Victor supposed that perhaps Gloria had a point regarding the woman. Thinking quickly, he tried shouting to assure her “N-not long! Not long at all! I certainly was not here to hear you cooing over your Garbodor!” His voice was tiny but still audible, but it also showed that thinking quickly did not mean thinking intelligently. It was still hard to see, but Victor got the impression that based on the fire flashing in her eyes and the gritting of her teeth, that had been the wrong thing to say to Oleana.



Hex Maniac’s Misidentification


Martin took a moment to look himself over in the mirror, examining his Halloween costume one more time before he set out. He prided himself on his costume making and tailoring skills, and as he looked back at the fairly convincing Mimikyu costume on the mirror he felt that a little self-satisfaction was earned. It was the season after all, and it would not do to focus too hard on past incidents. His twin brother Steve might have gone missing this time last year without a trace, but Martin would do his best to carry on, in his memory if nothing else.


With that thought out of the way Martin looked at the time and grimaced, seeing that it was already time to go and growing dark outside. He had a costume party to get to after all, and he did not want to be late. Moving forwards he arrived at the front door to his home and used his cane to open it up. He needed to do this because he, like his brother, had been born with a rare genetic disorder that stunted their growth such that they fully matured and developed, but remained the same height as when they were children, just a foot or so tall.


As Martin lightly jogged through the leaves of the main walkway of the town, he could not help but think about how his brother had disappeared under similar circumstances the previous year. He had also been going to the costume party, and had needed to go back to the house to grab something and so had urged Martin to go on ahead. That had been the last time anyone had seen him. The currently costumed short guy shook his head to try and dispel these intrusive thoughts, and tried to move a little faster.


A glance at a nearby storefront showed a display of the current time, and the guy was mildly alarmed to note that he really was going to be late soon. Thinking quickly he realized that he was just following the main road the long way around, if he cut across the park he might still make it. It was perhaps not the wisest choice, especially considering the sun had finally set giving way to night, but he was slightly desperate and took the risk. He turned away from the main road, and began to follow the paved pathway surrounded by grass and trees.


As Martin moved across the path, he began to feel a little more nervous as time went on. Could perhaps this have happened to his brother last year? In attempting to make up for the lost time, he also cut across the park? The boy was not sure why he was dwelling on these thoughts, but they were distracting. Distracting enough that when someone appeared from around a corner hidden by a bush, he failed to notice before nearly running into their leg. In his defence the person was wearing rather dark clothing, and to his credit he swerved away at the last moment, only to end up falling into said corner bush.


Martin was dazed for a few moments as he tried to extract himself from the foliage, and so did not notice at first what the other person was doing. Thus he was caught off guard as a pair of large pale hands reached out and grabbed him, holding him firmly within them in mid-air. Finally the young man’s eyes cleared, and he beheld the visage of a tall pale girl wearing predominantly dark clothes and with bushy purple hair. More concerning were her eyes, also purple and containing a mixture of happiness and otherness that seemed to imply that she might not be all there.


Martin began to consider what it was that he wanted to say to the girl, to apologize for nearly running into her or perhaps thank her for pulling him out of the bush, but was cut off twice over. Firstly by the girl dressed as a stereotypical Hex Maniac saying “Oh, what grand fortune I have this night!”, her slightly vapid voice making it slowly clearer that perhaps she was not actually on costume, just her regular clothes. Secondly by the girl unexpectedly drawing him close to her body, completely muffling him with her dress and bust.


The guy was confused as he felt her walking like this, until she finally stopped and sat down on a park bench, finally pulling him free from her body and letting him breathe. However she still was keeping a gold on him, and had merely adjusted his position in her grip so that he was standing on her newly formed lap, her plump thighs below him, her stomach to his back, and her prodigious chest over top and pressing down on him like a warm beanbag chair. He was about to protest sharply and ask her what her deal was, but once more he was cut off.


“Oh my goodness! I never expected to find a Mimikyu here on Halloween Night!!!” This entirely unexpected statement from the girl caught Martin off guard, and in turn all he could do was stutter out a shocked and confused ‘Mi-Mimikyu?!’ The girl did not recognize his costume for a costume, she thought he was the real Pokémon?! Sure his height likely added to the confusion, but there had to be a limit to how far one could be mistaken. Sadly the repetition of just the name of said Pokémon just seemed to confirm the girls mistaken assumption, and she responded by unexpectedly holding him closer, continuing to prevent his escape.


“I’m gonna catch you and you’ll be my Pokémon and we will have tons of fun!” Now Martin was getting a little nervous, as clearly this was a real Hex Maniac who was deluded enough to actually think that he was a Pokémon, so he had best to clear the air now. ‘Wait, stop. I am not a Pokémon I am a human being. I am just in a costume so if you could-‘ The boy was suddenly cut off by the girl placing her hand over his face, silencing him as she said “Oh no, sorry little ghostie, but I won’t fall for your tricks. I know I can understand you due to my connection to the spirits but I shan’t be misled.”


Martin felt his stomach drop down to around the level of his feet, this situation was worse than he expected. This was one of the most deluded Hex Maniacs he had ever heard of, and her grip upon him just had him more cowed than ever. Taking his silence as him giving up, which was actually not far off the mark, the girl said “Now then, I left all my poke balls at home, so let your Mistress Helga get you nice and comfortable. It’s a long way to the next town over after all.” With that said the purple clad girl picked the faux-Mimikyu up, and bringing him up higher in front of her he wondered what she was doing. 


This was answered when her other hand reached at the collar of her top, and pulling it away she exposed her cleavage before plunging him deep down inside of her mammaries. The masses of jiggling flesh were warm and sweetly, pressing him from all angles and smelled faintly of lavender. He tried and failed to do anything to free himself, and he could not even see what was happening outside as Helga released her collar and allowed her dress to snap back into place sealing him in the moist, jiggling darkness.


An unknown number of hours later Martin was finally released, retrieved from the girls boobs and placed down on the floor of an unfamiliar house. He needed to only look and confirm that all of the doorknobs were well out of reach to know that as soon as a door was closed he would be trapped here. As he was taking this in the gothic styled girl spoke up saying “Okay, welcome to your new home Mimikyu! You just get used to your surroundings and greet your new friend Banette while I go get the balls.” The girl then turned and left the room, shitting and locking the door behind her and leaving Martin to realize he was not alone. He noticed a shadowy figure lurking underneath the nearby bed, and he began to back away in fear as it began to approach him.


Suddenly Martin was shocked out of his fear by a voice calling out, one he never thought that he would ever hear again. “MARTIN!” At this the “Banette” ran out from under the shadows of the bed, and the boy was shocked to see a familiar shape. Of course it was familiar to him, he had spent months making it for last years Halloween party. As he ran forwards with his arms spread wide, shouting ‘STEVE!’ He could not help but put together the dots. On the bright side, he now knew what had happened to his brother. On the dark side, if he was still here, a year after this had apparently happened before, it spoke very ill for his chances to escape.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12832