Alone in the House by Stormeez
Summary:

What seems to be a nice family gathering turns into a night of horror when they all shrink to nano size all over the house with no one to call for help….unless they can reach Abigail, youngest daughter and mother of three, one who would unknowingly bring the terror to them all.


Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Vore, Butt, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3788 Read: 11378 Published: December 17 2022 Updated: December 11 2023
Story Notes:

This is my first story on here. I am looking for feedback and am wanting to make more stories on here. Hope you enjoy :)

1. 1: Alone on the Steak by Stormeez

2. 2: Soda Torture by Stormeez

3. 3: Drinks on Abigail by Stormeez

1: Alone on the Steak by Stormeez
Author's Notes:

This Chapter goes right into it! Contains Giantess, Vore, Burp, Odor, and unaware. Let me know if I should make more.

Abigail entered her house from a long day at work. Being a 6’1 brunette with a fairly size chest and a nice bust, she could easily be on record for the most beautiful in the family. 

“Sorry I’m late every…one?” Abby said before realizing there’s no one here. A family gathering was supposed to be here by the time she got home, but….nothing. No messages, no heads up, just….nothing. She walked towards the kitchen and notice some recently cooked Mac n cheese, steak, chicken, and some potatoes almost ready to be served to a large crowd.

Abby looked around seeing if anyone was around. Her stomach growls intensely. She hadn’t eaten all day, not even having breakfast.

”A few bites won’t hurt” she said to herself. She starts digging in and serves herself a plate.

…………….

Andrew, the youngest son, woke up with strange scents hitting his nose. He could tell it was the steak he cooked up for the family. As his vision starts to get clearer, he gasps in terror. He woke up laying on top of the steak he cooked. He is covered in steak juice.

He looks around appalled at what he sees, the kitchen but bigger, longer and wider than usual. It became very clear to him, he shrunk to half a millimetre tall. But how he wondered. 

Those thoughts would be put to rest from the loudest boom he could hear, the sound of a door closing.

A powerful voice speaks and breaks his ears with the words, “SORRY I’M LATE EVERY….ONE?” He looks and sees his mother Abby, looking pretty but tired after a long day at work. He sees her approaching the kitchen, but with every step she takes, the ground shakes more intensely, like a dreaded earthquake has just hit.

She tops right in front of him and Andrew is filled with awe at the goddess he sees in front of his eyes. 

“Mom!” He yells. “I’m down here! Help!” But nothing. She doesn’t notice him. The ground shakes again as a loud gurgling sound occurs. He could barely make it out, but it was her stomach, crying for food.

He sees her face looking down at him, but grabs the steak he is on. The world shakes to the point where he can barely stand. He falls on his butt.

He and his steak are now on a plate along with some Mac, potatoes, and chicken. Without hesitation, his mother digs in. She starts scooping up big forkfuls of the potatoes and scarfs them down quickly. He hears the most deafening sounds of her swallowing down her food, the small lumps in her throat would disappear and the food travelling down to her stomach. But she just kept going. She is definitely hungry.

Andrew continues to yell her name, but she isn’t listening. The titanic monster still continues her meal. After a minute, the potatoes were gone, deep into the depths of her stomach. Andrew could hear the gurgling howls it produced again. It’s going to work quickly.

However while the gurgling continue he noticed that it would soon get quieter and move somewhat upwards towards the throat. He sees his mother puff her cheeks out and release a deep, guttural, most unladylike, titanic belch that shook the table and lasted about 7 seconds. 

Andrew had always known his mother can burp bigger and deeper than most men, but at his size, it sounded like an explosion took place. Only it was a whirlwind of saliva and a horrific smell of digested potatoes.

……………….


Abby finished off her potatoes like they were nothing, satisfied after swallowing down the last forkful.  She can already feel her stomach being satisfied finally getting some food after a long days work.


Considering she was scarfing down food at an alarming rate, she started to feel gassy. Since no one was at the house, she casually lets out one a deep mighty belch. It surprised her a bit that it was longer and deeper than her usual burps, but she shrugged and continued on….to the steak. It was a small enough piece of fit in her hand but an idea came to mind. 

“This is a pretty small steak, maybe I can scarf it all at once.” She thought. She grabs the steak with her hand like it’s a piece of bread and brings it up to her maw. However she noticed sometime odd on her steak…something so tiny and insignificant.

”An ant?” She thought to herself. The microscopic guy was moving and twitching around, but couldn’t move for whatever reason. She starts to twist her body towards the trash…but then an idea comes to mind. She starts to smile deviously.

………………..

Her smile got Andrew worried. He keep screaming and moving for her to look and see it’s his little boy, but she’s still smiling. Then the goddess speaks.

“IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? TO BE IN SOMEONES STOMACH? CAUSE TO ME YOU SEEM LIKE YOU WANT TO GET BY WITH OUR FOOD THAT WE MAKE. WELL THEN…IM GONNA ENJOY THIS!”

Andrew keeps yelling and pleading for his mom to notice and see him. But instead she opens her maw and shoves him and the steak in it.

As she started to chew the steak, Andrew would feel the warm thick and smelly breath of his mother, mostly from her recent belch, and would see light every few seconds before she chewed again. He was surprised she could fit a small piece like this into her mouth whole. 

But that thought would soon disappear as the more she chewed, the steak would start to tear and break into smaller pieces. Because of the constant movement going on in her mouth, he ends landing on a hard white surface, her back molar and would see the molar above him approach him intensely. He screams before he sees black.

………………..

Abby continued to chew and chew until there was nothing left in her mouth. She swallows the steak and her newly discovered ant satisfyingly. She breathes a sigh of relief and feels a sense of power she has never felt before as her stomach gurgles with delight. 

She lets out another powerful belch, lasting longer and becoming deeper than her previous one. “Huh” she thought. “I guess ants gives you bigger gas.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading. I want to continue this, let me know what you think!!!!

2: Soda Torture by Stormeez

Abigail continued on chowing down the rest of her dish. 5 minutes had passed since she’d encountered that strange bug and devoured it with the steak. As she continues to eat, she smiles again thinking about the domination she laid on the big. The more she chews, her hunger for eating or playing with these insignificant bugs grows…she swallows her final mouthful of Mac and puts her plate down.

She eyes the table to see if there are any still lying around. She sees nothing but the still full plates filled with food for ants to grab. Disappointed a bit, but she decides to grab a drink to wash everything down.

She makes her way to the fridge, pulls out a can of Diet Pepsi, and laid it on the counter. She felt a bit peckish still, but didn’t want the big meal on the table. She grabbed a small pudding cup from the fridge. Despite her beautiful look, she always had a sweet tooth and looked somewhat overweight, but her assets kept her being pretty for many years.

She turns around and sees a bug beside the Pepsi can.

 …………………….

Diana, Abigail’s mother, looks above her titanic daughter, screaming and waving to her for help…but she saw her daughter smile…deviously. 

“WELL, WELL, WELL…ANOTHER BUG TO PLAY WITH!” said the titanic beast. Diana dropped in horror and begged Abigail to see and recognized her. She sees two gigantic fingers reach down to grab her. She’s lifted up high off the counter she was on and was now dangling, seeing her daughters gigantic face, smelling her terrible breath from the dinner she ate, and fearing for her life. She continues to scream for Abigail to recognize her…but she doesn’t.

She heads the deafening sound of a soda can opening. She sees Abigail lift the can up to her mouth and is in awe on the sounds of soda flowing from the can to her daughter’s mouth and the massive gulps. The gigantic lumps that appeared on Abigail’s throat stunned Diana…it seemed like she was chugging the drink rather than taking small drinks. She always hated her daughter for chugging her drinks when she felt like there’s no rush to finish it now. 

As Abigail continued to drink, she lifts the can up higher while still chugging her drink. She wants this can to be gone and consumed into her stomach. Diana was still wondering was her plan was…she was in for a tortures situation.

Diana sees Abigail separate the can from her mouth, her head now facing directly towards Diana, and made one final massive gulp. A giant lump quickly appeared then disappeared within an instant. Abigail takes a breath of relief, causing her breath to blow directly onto her little bug toy. Diana could smell the mixture of cold Diet Pepsi and digested food from earlier…but it was about to get worse…much worse…

She sees Abigail’s mouth moving closer and closer towards her to the point where her hand could now touch her bottom lip. Abigail’s mouth opens again, not to talk, but to release the most monstrous belch ever her in mankind. It was a deep, guttural, almost man-like burp that lasted around 12 total seconds. 

Diana was assaulted and disgusted by the guttural wind blast her daughter produced. As the belch concluded, she could barely breathe with the constant smell of digested food and soda. 

As the smell dissipates, she sees her daughter laughing and smiling again….”THAT FELT GREAT, BUT I HAVE MORE IN STORE FOR YOU!” Her daughter said.


To Be Continued…..

3: Drinks on Abigail by Stormeez
Author's Notes:

My apologies for the late return. I was dealing with life changes and grief throughout the year and didn't have the time or energy to come back. Nevertheless, here is the long awaited following chapter. Contains Vore, Odor, Ass, Farts, Burps.

Abigail smile became more devilish than ever. She had an idea to make the ant she's carrying the worst day of its life. She opens the fridge with her free hand and grabs a full case of beer cans, ironically for the family to share for their big dinner. But for Abby, she wanted to share something different to her new friend. She lays the case back on the counter and opens up the pudding cup she grabbed earlier. 

"Wanna go for a swim?" she teasingly asks her little bug friend. She lifts the ant right above the pudding cup and drops it in it. It lands right on top, seeing everything in sight, slowly moving around it's new pool of pudding. Abby laughed seeing it squirm around, but as she saw it move, she started to get a little turned on, feeling like a god to its new ant. As she stares, her stomach produces a low growl, no doubt digesting the big dinner she had earlier, but also ready to welcome its next meal. She gently strokes her stomach, acknowledging that it's been heard. She's still hungry. "Mmm...maybe another piece of steak can't hurt. It's not like anyone's here to eat any of it. I wonder where everyone is?" Little did she know, her mother was nearby, closer than she expected.

............................

Diana landed in the pudding face first. She struggles to stand up from the new ground around her. The smell of vanilla overpowers her nose, a much better scent compared to the massive belch her unaware daughter just laid on her, and the pudding catches her legs every time she tries to move, making it hard to traverse through this massive pool. She hears her daughter laugh from above, overpowering her hearing. If she wasn't deaf from the previous burp, the laugh certainly didn't help her ears healed. After what seemed like a struggle for her, she approaches the massive plastic edge of the pudding cup. The distance between her and the top of the lid was at least 50ft, making it impossible for Diana to escape from this hell. It would only get worse as she heard another horrifying and disturbing sound. She turns around to see Abigail's stomach and hearing it's dark deep growls. Fear strikes her heart, knowing fully well that is one place where she is scared to end up, all with her daughter unaware that she's not interacting with a bug.

She sees her daughter gently soothing her stomach with her right hand. "MMM....MAYBE ANOTHER PIECE OF STEAK CAN'T HURT. IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE'S HERE TO EAT ANY OF IT." Abigail said with a booming voice. "I WONDER WHERE EVERYONE IS?"

"ABBY, I'M RIGHT HERE!!! PLEASE SEE ME!" Yelled Diana at the top of her lungs. She's interrupted but a sudden earthquake around her. Her daughter was lifting up the pudding cup Diana was currently in. The end is almost near for her.

....................

Abigails grabbed the pudding cup and her case of beer and walks to the living room, right beside the front door. She lays them both on the small coffee table facing inf front of the couch. Before she heads to the kitchen table to grab herself another couple pieces of steak, she takes out a can of beer from the case, opens it, and starts chugging it while she walks. By the time she reaches the table, she helps herself to another serving of steak. Her stomach growls again in anticipation...and even building up some gas from its welcoming of beer.

..................

Diana felt hopeless in her cup. She cries out for help, and continues to sob as silence consumed the area....until she hears a familiar voice. She slowly makes her way to the plastic wall of the cup to see who that voice belonged too. To her surprise, it was her husband Alan, also shrunken down to a millimetre tall. She cries in relief seeing a familiar face. Alan waves over to her, checking in. He turns his body to face the couch, with his son-in-law, Brett standing dead centre of the couch. They converse with each other from afar, wondering how they ended up shrunk.

They're moment of a somewhat reunion was short lived however as the ground around them started to tremble. They turn to see their goddess monster returning to the living room, carrying a plate of two steaks. As she enters, she releases another deep and powerful belch, not giving the slightest care in the world who would hear it. "UGH! THAT FELT GOOD!" said Abigail. Her belch boomed the entire room and its shrunken victims. The goddess arrives at the table and lays her plate, right beside her shrunken father. 

Her massive and perfect ass now faces the couch, and her shrunken husband. Brett looks up in awe of his wife's gigantic behind, even as she lowers it to sit down. By the time he realizes what is happening, it's too late. Brett is smother underneath the titanic behemoth that is his wife's jean covered ass, stuck in position and struggling to breath from the massive pressure put onto his body. 

Alan and Diana stand still, mouths agape, both in shock seeing their son-in-law get demolished by their daughter's ass. If that wasn't worse, her stomach again releases another deafening growl, overpowering both their ears. They see their daughter Abigail laying her left hand on her stomach, and her face slightly in discomfort. They knew what was going to happen.

The growl would move towards her anus, something the Brett was very close too. As the growling gets louder, he produces muffled screams, begging for his wife to notice him. He smacked her ass multiple times to get her attention, only for his wife to do the unthinkable. She releases a massive, booming, disgusting fart and sighs in relief. The fart would last 7 seconds, but for Brett, it felt like an eternity. The disgusting odor it produced was toxic to Brett, making his air unbreathable on top of what little air he had left. He runs out of breath and dies as the fart fades.

The fart's disgusting odor quickly spread throughout the room, hitting both Alan and Diana. Diana's vanilla scent from the pudding quickly faded was it was dethroned from her daughter's fart. Both of them gagged and struggled to breathe. Sure they were aware of their daughter's talent for burps, never would they hear her fart infant of them, especially one this deadly. "AHHH. I NEEDED TO RELEASE THAT." Abigail boomed. "WHEW. GLAD NO ONE'S HEAR TO SMELL IT, EXPECT FOR YOU MY LITTLE" the goddess notices another small speck right in between the pudding cup and her case of beer. Alan starts to run, but wouldn't get far as Abigail picked him up gently. He is brought up to her massive eye. "ANOTHER BUG?! HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?" asks Abigail. "WELL, IT DOESN'T MATTER. I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU."

..................................

Abigail grabs another can of beer and opens it up. She smiles upon her newly discovered bug. "Care for a drink?" She asks. "Drink's on me!" She moves her hand holding her new bug, over the opening of the can. She releases it and it drops into the freshly opened can of beer. At this point, Abbigail becomes pure evil. She grabs the pudding cup and brings it up to her face. "I hope your little friend here loves to drink. Cheers for finding your way here. Bottoms up!" She lifts the can holding the bug to her opened lips. She chugs it like she has done it before. Her gulps were more audible then before, perhaps on what she wants to show her pudding bug. She always loved to chug drinks to show off her unique talents, especially to her husband and kids. After a few seconds, she finishes her drink. But she wasn't done. She uses her tongue to lick most of the pudding from its cup and brought it into her mouth, with the first bug she found. 

Instead of swallowing and letting the bug join it's friend in her stomach, she smiles, keeps her mouth closed, and releases her most guttural belch yet. Her rosy cheeks puffed out during her closed mouth belch, showcasing its power. The burp itself lasted 15 seconds, longer than any burp she has released and felt very relieved of her massive release. The belch would finish, but Abigail keeps her mouth closed and swallowed her recently released belch back in her stomach, along with the pudding and her bug victim. She sighs after her massive swallow and gives a slight devious chuckle. Her stomach growls rigorously, begging for more sustenance. So reaches over to dig into the steak.

....................

Alan struggles to swim in the beer can since he's not really a swimmer. He starts to drown into the liquid and is unable to make out what his daughter is saying. He is then jolted forward towards the opening of the can, and is transferred into his daughter's mouth. His attempts to swim back were short lived as she quickly swallowed him down along with the rest of the beer. The liquid takes over his lungs and is unable to breath and swim. He starts to go unconscious until an opening through the esophagus and he enters her stomach, landing on a chewed piece of steak. He recovers his breathing and gazes in the area around him. He has entered his daughters stomach. 

It wouldn't end there as he regains full conscious, the loud deafening sound of a belch would be released from his prison. The impact of the sound bursted his ears and has now become deaf. As the belch fades, he slips on the remaining grease of his saviour piece of steak and falls into Abigail's stomach acid, which instantly burned his skin alive. It was a quick and painful death.

....................

Diana was in utter disbelief. Her screams were barely heard as Abigail downs the beer with her husband inside. The powerful and audible gulps overtook Diana's ears. They were more louder than before. She screams again as her monster of a daughter sticks out her tongue and scoops her along with a lot of pudding into her mouth. Her hot breath was unbearable at this point from the amount she has released from her depths. Diana screams as the mouth closed. Deep gurgling sounds overtook the inside of her daughters mouth. Diana knew what this was and covered her ears in preparation. 

Diana's knowledge proved her right as her daughter released another deep, guttural, booming belch inside the mouth. What Diana missed however was Abigail to open her mouth and let her belch be heard, but she never did. Meaning the burp was twice as loud compared to what she was exposed too earlier. On top of that, the smell of beer, Diet Pepsi, steak, Mac, and potatoes combined dominated Diana's nose to the point where she couldn't bear to breath it in. Everything was too much for Diana to handle. As she tried to cover her nose, her ears would pop and start to bleed, causing her to be deaf. She screams in pain and couldn't take the pain anymore. So she decides to take the easy way out. Since the pudding was thick enough, she sticks her head deep into the pudding she'd been stuck in for the last few minutes. It didn't take long, but she along with the pudding would be swallowed down to Abigails stomach as soon as the burp ended. Unlike Alan, Diana would fall straight into the acid, burning her alive in an instant. It's unfortunate despite what she witnessed her husband and son-in-law went through, she ultimately got the worst punishment of the bunch. As the pudding follows Diana's skeleton body into the acid, the stomach gurgles again, containing more gas it ever has.

..................

Abigail casually releases another belch, a shorter one, but more gurgly and louder then her previous ones. Her lips even vibrated. She pats her stomach, satisfied for her gassy release. But the thoughts of the bugs she encountered continues to linger and grow in her mind. The thought of eating bugs, burping on them, making them worship her breath. She imagines if they were people, or a microscopic city that would have to worship and endure the gassy release she would bestow upon them. The thoughts and desires turned her on and she starts reaching for her crotch, slowly beginning to rub the jean covered crotch. She decides to take her plate and the remaining beer upstairs to her bed to finish off and pleasure herself. What she won't be expecting will be two final bugs begging to be discovered.

End Notes:

Thank you guys so much for reading. Let me know what you think. I appreciate your patience while I dealt with everything that has happened to me this year. Next one will be the final chapter. Take care, have a good one. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12600