Takamiya-kun & the Growing Witch, a Witchcraft Works Fanfic by Jim1989
Summary:

A fanfiction derived from the manga/anime series "Witchcraft Works," in which the statuesque Ayaka Kagari mysteriously begins to enlarge over time and her classmate/housemate/love interest Honoka Takamiya tries to figure out how and why it is happening.  Oddly enough, Ayaka seems to act like nothing is out of the ordinary as she slowly becomes bigger, taller, and more ravishingly beautiful.  Though she does appear to be increasingly bewitching and more forward when it comes to romantically pursuing Honoka over time.  Takes place after the events of the anime, post-Weekend arc for those who have read/watched the series.

I'll give some character backgrounds in the start for those not familiar with Witchcraft Works, but for more details, either consult Wikipedia or the Witchcraft Works wiki on fandom.com.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Couples, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 108666 Read: 36957 Published: November 12 2022 Updated: June 25 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  The Witchcraft Works manga is written by Ryu Mizunagi and published by Kodansha.  The anime is brought to you by the publishing studio J.C. Staff and streamed to North America via Crunchyroll.  The anime director is Tsutomu Mizushima.  Consult Wikipedia for more details on who deserves the credit.  This fanfic is strictly for entertainment purposes.

For now, I'm rating this story at PG, though I might end up raising it to R at a later point, depending on how intimate I plan on making the romance parts of this fanfic.

1. Character Introductions by Jim1989

2. Getting Ready for School by Jim1989

3. School Life by Jim1989

4. Dinner and a Bath by Jim1989

5. Bedtime by Jim1989

6. The Morning After by Jim1989

7. More School Life by Jim1989

8. After-School Meeting by Jim1989

9. Explanations & New Developments by Jim1989

10. Getting Settled In by Jim1989

11. Getting Settled In, Part 2 by Jim1989

12. Breakfast and New Developments by Jim1989

13. Even More School Life by Jim1989

14. Further Developments by Jim1989

15. Bathtime & the Morning After by Jim1989

16. Breakfast & Follow-Up Plans by Jim1989

17. Workout & Shower with Rinon by Jim1989

18. Brief Chat & Further Plans by Jim1989

Character Introductions by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory.  Basic rundown of the characters within the Witchcraft Works universe.  I might end up adding more that those listed, but haven't made up my mind just yet.  Again, consult the Witchcraft Works wiki on fandom.com, check Wikipedia, read the manga or watch the anime if you're curious to learn more.

From what I've looked through, specific character heights aren't mentioned (aside from Ayaka's height on some websites) so the numbers I came up with are admittedly arbitrary.

Witch Craft Works - Characters


Honoka Takamiya:  2nd-year student in high school at Tougetsu Academy.  Shorter than the average male (I’m putting him at 5’4” in this fanfic) with slim build (lacking muscle).  Short, dark brown scruffy hair.  Brownish eyes.  Fair facial features bordering on feminine.  Solitary-minded personality who generally doesn’t socialize much.  Considers himself an average student who doesn’t stand out.  Generally kind-hearted and wants to help others who are being bullied or unfairly targeted.  Serves as the container/vessel for the being known as Evermillion.  Harbors feelings towards Ayaka Kagari, but is reluctant/too nervous to act on them.


Ayaka Kagari:  2nd-year student in high school and Honoka’s fellow classmate/housemate. Towering height (197 cm, or 6’5.5’’ according to TV Tropes) and a well-developed and curvaceous, model-like figure (G-cup breasts).  Long black hair.  Greenish eyes.  Generally muted expression on her face that rarely changes aside from when she is angered.  Soft-spoken demeanor in terms of her personality.  Revered in Honoka’s high school, dubbed with the title of “Princess” as she is the best student in school in academics and upstanding behavior.  Lives at Honoka’s house and closely watches over and protects him.  Serves as a Workshop Witch and is very proficient in the use of fire-themed magic and hand-to-hand combat.  Also uses a broom as her battle weapon from time-to-time in witch mode.  Harbors strong romantic feelings towards Honoka.


Kasumi Takamiya:  Honoka’s younger sister and a junior high student at Tougetsu Academy.  Dark pink/magenta neck-length hair (regularly wears a dark pink headband) and matching colored eyes.  Serves as a Workshop Witch.  Has a strong brother complex towards Honoka to the point of wanting to marry him.  Becomes jealous whenever Honoka spends too much time around other girls.  Has a stuffed teddy bear named Macaron who serves as her familiar.  Considered shorter than Honoka (I’m putting her at 5’2”)


Kazane Kagari:  Ayaka’s (adoptive) mother, head Workshop witch of Tougetsu City, and principal/headmistress of Tougetsu Academy.  Like Ayaka, she is also tall (I’m putting her at 6’7” in this case) and has a stunning figure.  Turns out to be several hundreds of years old (going back as far as the Crusades) but maintains a youthful appearance.  Short, dark red hair with half of it dyed pink (on her right side) and styled so that it usually covers over her right eye.  Greenish-brown eyes.  Grows a sort of “oni horn” that protrudes out of her forehead when she’s either very angry or preparing for a serious fight.  Tends to wear business-like attire (suits, dress shirts, high heels, etc.).  Occasional smoker.  Very powerful workshop witch (especially in terms of raw physical strength) who can undo vast amounts of magically-related damage throughout Tougetsu City.  Trained Ayaka to become the powerful witch that she is.  Tends to be vocal and outspoken in her behavior, especially when criticizing others, but does have a gentler side to her.  Has a familiar/servant name Ofuku, which is effectively a chibi-like automaton dressed in a pink, traditional kimono, has twin pigtails, has two faces that alternate depending on her mood, and normally sits on a small floating cloud.


Kyoichiro Mikage:  Chemistry teacher at Tougetsu Academy and also secretly a wizard/mage (male equivalent to a witch).  Tall and lean figure (I’m putting him at 6’0” even).  Generally friendly and easy-going in his behavior.  Dabbles in extensive magical research when he’s not busy with his school-related duties (including serving as assistant faculty to Tougetsu Academy’s student council).  Takes an interest in Honoka Takamiya as the vessel/container to Evermillion.  Specializes in memory erasure in order to hide the existence of magic from the outside world.  Short, dark blue hair styled in “bed head” fashion.  Dark blue eyes.  Regularly wears thick-framed glasses.


Touko Hio:  High school student at Tougetsu Academy and secretly a Workshop Witch.  Labeled as being “average” in height (so I’m putting her at 5’5”) and has a voluptuous build comparable to Ayaka’s figure.  Soft-spoken and kind-hearted in her nature.  Light blue hair which is curled at the tips.  Brown eyes.  Specializes in ice-themed magic.  Very fond of being Ayaka’s friend despite Ayaka being somewhat distant towards her.  Has a large family (including 11 younger siblings), so she works part-time jobs to help support them.  Member of Tougetsu Academy’s student council (former vice-president before being demoted).


Rinon Otometachibana:  Freshman high school student at Tougetsu Academy and secretly a Workshop Witch.  Short and lean stature (I’m putting her at 5’2”).  Specializes in hand-to-hand combat.  Combative and menacingly outspoken by her very nature, tends to speak rudely and with profanity at times (though she can be civil when the situation demands it).  Regularly wears a rather odd and eccentric yellow hoodie over her school uniform.  Short, dark green hair.  Purple-colored eyes with white crosses in the center.  Nicknamed “Bear Killer,” after supposedly strangling a tiger named “Lucky Bear” to death.  Her physical strength is great, but likely nowhere near Ayaka’s in terms of raw power.


Komachi Takamiya:  Honoka and Kasumi’s mother.  Average height and modest build (I’m putting her at 5’3”).  Very kind-hearted and accommodating to a fault (bordering on doormat).  Long, dark-brown hair which she has styled into a braid.  Brownish eyes.  Works in an office job.  Doesn’t seem to be aware of the existence of magic.  Graduated from Tougetsu Academy and has a history with Kazane during her student years.  Tends to emotionally shut down and become lethargic whenever she is too harshly criticized.


Tanpopo Kuraishi:  Student at Tougetsu Academy and secretly a Tower Witch.  Short, dark blonde hair and light brown eyes.  Not entirely human as she appears to have actual cat ears emanating from the top of her head.  Has a somewhat incendiary temperament and is quick to anger, especially when she loses a fight.  Commands an army of robotic bunny soldiers as her familiars/henchmen (can summon them using her ability as a “shikigami user” to transform small paper dolls into her bunnies).  Acts as the de facto leader of her group known as the KMM Gang or the “Ivory Quintet,” though she’s not particularly bright.  Modest figure and around average height (I’m putting her at 5’4”).


Rin Kazari:  Tougetsu Academy student, Tower Witch, and a member of the Ivory Quintet.  Soft-spoken in her nature and doesn’t talk very much.  Small, petite build (I’m putting her at 5’2”).  Short brown hair & matching colored eyes (think Mikoto Misaka from “A Certain Magical Railgun” to give you an idea for those familiar with that anime).  Seems to dabble in bone-themed necromancy using her ability known as “Bone Animator.”  Also wields a scythe in her Tower Witch mode.


Kanna Utsugi:  Tougetsu Academy student, Tower Witch, and member of the Ivory Quintet.  Around average height (putting her at 5’3”) and a modest build.  Bright caramel colored hair tied up into twintails with blue ribbon.  Wears thin-framed glasses.  Naturally all-white eyes.  While her face tends to show either a tired or annoyed look most of the time, she tends to convey regular emotions across the spectrum.  In her witch mode, she can summon forth and control demons using a large book named “Black Vice” that she carries over her back.


Kotetsu Katsura:  Tougetsu Academy student, Tower Witch, and member of the Ivory Quintet.  Around average height (putting her at 5’5”) and a somewhat shapely build.  Black hair & blue eyes.  Member of the school kendo club in her free time.  Her demeanor comes off as somewhat serious, but she can be surprisingly gentle and friendly in private.  Utilizes a katana when in her witch mode.


Mei Menowa:  Tougetsu Academy student, Tower Witch, and member of the Ivory Quintet.  Tallest and most curvaceous member of the group (around a D-cup and putting her at 5’7”).  Green & wavy shoulder-length hair.  Wears a decorative metallic eyepatch over her right eye.  Comes off as intimidating and ruthless in her overall demeanor, but can be surprisingly feminine at times, especially when it comes to intimate moments between herself and Ayaka.  In her witch mode, she wears a complete wolf pelt called “Coast Fenrir,” which serves as an extra appendage and battle weapon.  Also has the ability to pass through walls and create defensive barriers.


Evermillion:  An ancient and very powerful fire witch capable of harnessing people’s souls.  Resides sealed within Honoka Takamiya back when he was very young.  Takes the form of a very tall and busty princess (I’m guessing well over 7 feet in height with a bust comparable to Ayaka’s, Kazane’s, and Touko’s).  Nicknamed “White Princess”.  Skin is pinkish white and wears a very decorative and royal-looking ballroom gown, fancy jewelry, high heeled platform shoes, and a cartoonishly small crown as well.  Pointed ears like those of an elf, very long fingernails, very long pinkish-white hair (extends down near her feet), and red eyes.  Has a generally playful attitude, especially towards Honoka.  Five seals used in order to contain her within Honoka.


Chronoire Schwarz VI:  A powerful Tower Witch who has a long history with Kazane.  Implied that she is at least a few centuries old at a bare minimum, though despite her age her appearance is very youthful and comes off as sweetly endearing (almost child-like).  Slightly pinkish-red hair, usually tied up into twin braids (goes down to her shoulder blades), button nose, and pointed chin with otherwise regular facial features.  Short height and petite build (I put her at no taller than 5’0” tops).  Black eyes with yellow highlights.  Mischievously playful in her overall demeanor.  Appears very knowledgeable about Evermillion being sealed within Honoka.  Serves as interim headmistress of Tougetsu Academy in Kazane’s absence from time to time.  Has a familiar called Sebastian (aka “King of the Crocodiles”), who takes the form of an intelligent crocodile humanoid dressed in businessman attire and is effectively her right-hand man.  Wears a light brown trench coat, black stockings, black knee-high boots, and a comically small top hat.  When in witch mode, she appears to have power over water and all things related to the sea.  Can also transform into a sort of reptilian-humanoid when engaged in serious battle.


Medusa:  A powerful Tower Witch who serves as the mistress commanding the Ivory Quintet.  Has shoulder-length snake hair (literally snakes!) when in her normal witch mode, but can change her hair to normal human hair when in disguise.  Also has a snake body from the waist down, but can change her appearance to resemble that of a human (meaning two legs).  Arms constantly binded together in the front so as to limit her physical movement (think straight jackets at an insane asylum).  Regularly wears a giant eyepatch that covers both of her eyes.  Fang-like teeth.  Given her namesake, she has the ability to turn other living creatures into stone, even without looking directly at them.  Has a somewhat mischievous nature, but not overly malicious (necessarily); tends to smile most of the time.  Has designs on Evermillion sealed away in Honoka, for she desires to have that power herself.  Height appears to be a rough estimate, but I’m gonna say that in her witch mode, she’s probably 8 ft tall or greater with a sizable bosom (E-cup or F-cup is my guess).  Normally wears a rather fanciful  decorative dress (Oriental/East Asian perhaps?).  Also wears a purple w/white polka dot bow-tie ribbon at the back of her snake-hair.  Commands a very large snake as her familiar.


Atori Kuramine:  Workshop Witch based in Tougetsu City.  Average height (I’m putting her at around 5’6”) with a somewhat shapely build.  Short, light blue hair.  Gray eyes.  Wears small gold earrings in the shape of crosses.  Has rather distinct cat-like features, including cat ears protruding from her head, small fangs protruding from her mouth, and narrow, cat-like eyes.  Loyal and courageous, though she tends to be very shy in public.  Normally speaks through a one-handed ventriloquist doll/puppet she tends to carry around (possibly her familiar).  When in witch mode, she carries two blades as her weapons - a large sword named “Arondight” and a smaller sword named “Abacus Blade.”  Is apparently a distant relative of Ayaka’s.  Also good at sneaking around in general.

End Notes:

And there's the cast.

Getting Ready for School by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Takamiya gets ready to start the day.  Reader meets a bunch of the cast.  Fair warning: No GTS content in this chapter; that comes a bit later.

Morning.  The time of day when most people get up to “get the day rolling” as the saying goes.  Whether that involved going to work, going to school, or simply getting out of bed and doing something to pass the time and/or feel productive in some way.  In this case, in the place known as Tougetsu City, Japan, a young man was making his way out of his bedroom and towards the bathroom down the hall, mainly to relieve his bladder and to brush his teeth.


The young man - a highschool-aged boy named Honoka Takamiya - slowly lumbered his way down the halls, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he tried to stifle a yawn.  Running his fingers through his dark hair, he pondered whether or not he would need to get a quick shower in or not, depending on how much “mop head” he had woken up with.


“Maybe I can just comb it down if need be,” muttered Honoka to himself.  “If it gets too long, I suppose that means I’ll need to get a haircut.  Maybe Kasumi-chan can give me one if she’s free later in the week.”


After finishing his business in the bathroom, Honoka headed back towards his bedroom to get changed out of his pajamas and into his school uniform, which consisted of a white, short-sleeved button-up dress shirt with the school insignia over the sewn-in pocket on his left side, short blue tie with yellow trim at the end, dark bluish-gray dress pants, and simple black slip-on dress shoes.  Once he gave himself a once-over in the mirror (combing his hair as he finished up), he went through his school-issued carry-on mini-suitcase/satchel that most students used.  Satisfied that he had everything he needed for school, he proceeded out the bedroom door and downstairs towards the kitchen.


As he entered the kitchen, he was greeted by the sight of one Ayaka Kagari preparing a meal at the kitchen stove, cooking up what appeared to be eggs and bacon in a pan.  The towering, stoic beauty was undoubtedly the most famous and renowned student…scratch that, the most famous person PERIOD…at Tougetsu Academy, dubbed with the title of “Princess,” given the natural-born elegance that radiated from her.  Tall, beautiful, curvaceous, well-endowed, refined…these were the words befitting someone like Ayaka Kagari, even for those who didn’t know who she was already.


Powerful was another word to use in describing her, given that she commanded a very high authority within the hierarchical structure at Tougetsu Academy.  You see, whichever student is given the title of “Prince/Princess” at the school answers to nobody else within the school other than the school’s principal/headmaster/headmistress.  Neither the school’s student council nor faculty could tell her what to do or give her any commands, such was the rigid and absolute structure within Tougetsu Academy.  If she so desired, she could almost assuredly have any of the teachers fired or the students either suspended or expelled, so long as the principal approved of the measure.


But Ayaka was also powerful for another reason, in the more literal sense of the word.  Though her body exuded nothing but enticingly seductive feminine charm and grace, she was capable of raw strength greater than that of professional bodybuilders and Olympic-level athletes.  She could punch through brick walls, lift and/or throw objects weighing several hundreds (if not thousands) of pounds with little effort, bend or crush metal in her bare hands, run a marathon without breaking a sweat, or perform any other physical feat which the vast majority of humans on the planet could only dream of being able to accomplish.  In short, when it came to raw physical power, there were very few in Tougetsu City who could match Ayaka Kagari in that field, which was extremely surprising given how seductively feminine Ayaka’s body was, having the perfect amount of muscle tempered with baby fat to give her a physique that would rival professional actresses and world-class supermodels (especially in the breast department!).


And of course, Ayaka stood out for another reason:  She was also a very powerful witch.


In this world, magic did indeed exist, though it was kept under wraps among users in the magic community, in order to keep the broader outside world from learning about its existence and almost assuredly causing mass panic.  After all, those who didn’t use magic would live in constant fear of being at the mercy of those who could use magic, which would undoubtedly lead to things like the witch hunts that occurred throughout Europe during the Middle Ages/Early Modern Era or the Salem Witch Trials in colonial North America.  Therefore, it was deemed safest among those in the magic-based community to keep their existence underground, lest the masses decide to go on another series of witch hunts to literally burn people at the stake.


Thankfully, many (if not most) magic users weren’t malicious or held evil intentions.  Among the magic community, there were two main groups:  Workshop Witches and Tower Witches.  Workshop Witches were effectively the “good witches,” who trained and educated themselves at “workshops” they formed in cities across the world in order to hone their skills and prevent any magically-related events or phenomena from getting out of hand bringing harm to everyday humans.  Tower Witches were the polar opposite; they tended to operate either alone or in relatively smaller groups compared to Workshop Witches.  They also used magic for their own nefarious and/or selfish purposes, which tended to erupt in some kind of calamity or harm to non-magic users.  Therefore, it became the duty of the Workshop Witches to effectively counter Tower Witches wherever and whenever possible, with different branches and covens formed around the world in order to monitor and stop any potential threats which Tower Witches might pose in one way or another.


In simplistic terms, it was a sort of “cops and robbers” relationship, with Workshop Witches as law enforcement, and Tower Witches as outlaws.


In Ayaka Kagari’s case, she served as a Workshop Witch, and a rather powerful one at that.  While her physical strength was already impressive enough on its own, she became even more powerful when she entered into “witch mode” as it became known, where she donned a witch’s cape/cloak, witch hat, and some type of weapon (in her case, a simple broom).  When in witch mode, Ayaka could utilize a series of different types of magic, though she generally preferred anything that involved the element of fire, given that was what she was most proficient in.  She even ended up with the title of “Hono no Majo” (or “Flame Witch”), such was the power of the flames she wielded.


All in all, Ayaka Kagari was as powerful in her abilities - both magical and physical - as she was captivating and alluring in her beauty, which was to say “extremely” on both.


“Good morning, Takamiya-kun,” said Ayaka in her calm, semi-monotone voice as she set the table.  Like Honoka, she was dressed in her own school uniform, consisting of a short-sleeved white dress shirt and short blue dress tie underneath a dark green vest bearing the school crest/logo, a matching green skirt reaching down to her upper thigh, a pair of black stockings going all the way up to her lower thigh (leaving a gap of visible skin a few inches in length between the end of her skirt and the top of her stockings), and a pair of black slip-on dress shoes.


“Morning, Kagari-san,” replied Honoka with a grin.  He made his way towards the fridge to get some milk, figuring he would have cereal today.


“Takamiya-kun, please go sit at the table,” said Ayaka.  “I’ll make breakfast for today.”


“There’s no need for you to do that,” interjected Honoka.  “I honestly don’t mind-”


“I want to do it,” Ayaka cut him off, turning her head to him as she gently nudged and prodded the eggs in the pan.  “Please, just take a seat.  Breakfast will be ready in a minute or so.”


Deciding not to go against her wishes, Honoka simply shrugged and took a seat at the table.  He had been around Ayaka long enough to know that it was generally not a good idea to go against her wishes.  Once she had her mind set on something, there was usually little point in trying to stop her or change her mind.  Upon taking a seat at the table, Takamiya was greeted by the sight of a large group of people also entering the kitchen.


None other than Honoka’s younger sister Kasumi and five other young women all entered the kitchen one after another.  Like Ayaka, they were also dressed in the standar Tougetsu Academy female uniform and they were all witches, though Kasumi was (like Ayaka) a Workshop Witch, whereas the other five - Tanpopo Kuraishi, Kanna Utsugi, Kotetsu Katsura, Rin Kazari, and Mei Menowa - were all Tower Witches and thus considered the “enemy” from Ayaka’s and Kasumi’s perspective.  However, in light of past developments, the five Tower Witches ended up being taken within the Takamiya household as literal housemates of all things.


You see, in the past, when Honoka started learning about the world of magic and witchcraft, he initially was targeted by the Tower Witches, who desired a sort of hidden power he was holding but not aware of.  Shortly afterwards, he found himself in the protection of Tougetsu Academy’s “Princess” and not long after learned about the powerful entity sealed away within him many years ago when he was a small child.  It was this entity - being by the name of Evermillion - which made Honoka a target in the eyes of many Tower Witches, including the five who were now his housemates, dubbed the “Ivory Quintet” or the KMM Gang.


While the Ivory Quintet initially tried to capture Honoka in order to utilize the power within him for their own nefarious purposes, Ayaka stepped in each and every time to keep that from happening.  Despite their best efforts to defeat the Hono no Majo, she managed to effectively hand them their own asses during each battle, though being merciful enough to not kill them or seriously injure them.  Over time, it started turning into a sort of hobby akin to Team Rocket being defeated on an episode of the Pokemon television series, or a back-and-forth “Tom and Jerry” style battle with Ayaka always coming out on top and defeating each member of the KMM Gang, either one after another or all five at the same time.  Funny enough, though the Ivory Quintet still made the occasional attempt to steal Honoka away from Ayaka, she always managed to get the upper hand and gracefully defeat them while leaving them alive and well (aside from some bruising and mild burn marks here and there).


As for Kasumi, she tended to ally with the KMM Gang from time to time, seeing Ayaka as a common enemy of sorts.  For you see, Kasumi had a particularly strong brother complex towards Honoka, wanting to spend as much time with him as possible.  Over the years, it had become so powerful and concerning that others would occasionally bring it up with her.  It didn’t help that Kasumi declared that she planned to marry Honoka when they got older and have at least three children with him.  So bearing all that in mind, it was of grave concern to at least a few individuals at just how adamant Kasumi tended to be in being with her older brother, though she apparently paid no mind to such concerns.


It was this infatuation which Kasumi held towards Honoka that made Ayaka something of an enemy in her eyes.  Even if they were both Workshop Witches, as far as Kasumi was concerned, Ayaka was a love rival, which made her a target in the eyes of the younger woman.  So if she had to resort to pairing up with Tower Witches in order to defeat the Princess of Tougetsu Academy (as long as she neither killed Ayaka nor formally converted and became a Tower Witch herself), then so be it.


In any case, for the time being, things were relatively peaceful within the Takamiya household as the assembled party gathered around the kitchen table for breakfast.  What was rather remarkable was that since the Takamiya home wasn’t particularly large, the seating around said kitchen table was rather crowded, given that seven people were seated at it (eight once Ayaka finished up at the stovetop).


How does a household originally go from having three occupants (Honoka, Kasumi, and their mother) to having an additional six more housemates?  Frankly speaking, it was Honoka’s and Kasumi’s mother, Komachi, who was behind such a move.


Given how sweet, considerate, and open-armed she could be, when it was announced that Ayaka would be moving into the Takamiya household after an incident in which Ayaka’s in-town residence - a 42-floor mansion/tower referred to as “Babel” - ended up being heavily wrecked thanks in part to an incident involving another Tower Witch (we’ll visit that at a later time), Komachi was only too eager to take her in.  Given the history which Komachi had with Ayaka’s mother (who also happened to be the headmistress of Tougetsu Academy, incidentally), she had absolutely no qualms about bringing in the tall, black-haired, big-boobed beauty into her household.  From Komachi’s perspective, she loved and viewed Ayaka as a daughter already, and was only too eager that Ayaka spend more time bonding and connecting with Honoka both in school and at home.


Not long after Ayaka moved into the Takamiya household, the Ivory Quintet ended up following suit as well.  While it was rather strange to have five highschool-aged girls following suit after Ayaka, Komachi simply didn’t have it in her heart to say no to them, which at first infuriated Kasumi, given how she perceived her mother to be such a doormat when it came to acquiescing to the requests of others.  However, things ended up working out regarding space issues when the KMM gang simply took the guest bedroom which was initially reserved for Ayaka.  When Komachi asked Ayaka if that would be okay, the stoic princess simply said it wasn’t a problem at all.


“But Ayaka-chan, where will you sleep then?  It can’t be comfortable sharing a bedroom with five other girls.”  Komachi raised the obvious question to Ayaka during the transition.


“It’ll be fine, Mrs. Takamiya,” replied Ayaka with her usual “poker face” style of speaking.  “Please don’t worry yourself over it.”


It certainly helped that since the Kagari family was significantly wealthy that they were able to fund whatever additional add-ons and renovations to the Takamiya household while Babel was being repaired/rebuilt.  Kasumi was curious as to how such repairs would be able to made in such a short amount of time, but she was simply told not to worry about such things and go about her everyday life both at work and at home.


Of course, speedy repairs aren’t too difficult to pull off when one uses magic, of course, but that was something which Komachi was kept out of the loop for her own sake.


But we got a little off course with the backstory material now, haven’t we?  Back to the “here and now” and all that…


Honoka sat down with Kasumi flanking his left side and the other five housemates gathered side-by-side around the table.  The chair to Honoka’s right was left empty, given that Ayaka made it clear that whenever Honoka sat down for a meal, she was to be given the seat to his immediate right with no argument whatsoever.  The other women in the household (minus Komachi) were made painfully aware of that declaration, even Kasumi, who simply settled for glomping onto her big brother on his left-hand side as much as possible.


Once Ayaka emptied the contents of the frying pan onto both Honoka’s plate and her own, she proceeded to put the pan in the sink, soaking and rinsing it out before joining Honoka at the table.


The other six members at the table proceeded to get/make their own breakfasts, given that they knew better than to ask Ayaka to make a meal for them.  The only person she would go out of her way to make a meal for was Honoka (and Komachi if she asked for one…maybe Kasumi if she was feeling in a generous mood, few and far between as they were when it came to Honoka’s younger sister).  As the rest of the group proceeded to get their own breakfast - either cereal or toast with coffee or juice, Honoka began digging into his own meal made by Ayaka, which consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, buttered toast, and fresh orange juice.


As was always the case with Ayaka, pretty much everything she did when it came to housework, cooking, or her studies was pretty much flawless.  The meal was delectable to say the least.  Honoka couldn’t help but hum slightly at just how good the food was.


“This is really good, Kagari-san!” chimed Honoka with a grin.


“I’m glad you like it, Takamiya-kun,” answered Ayaka in her simple tone.


“They really do act like a married couple, don’t they?” asked the white-eyed Kanna to the cat-eared Tanpopo.


“Tell me about it,” grumbled Tanpopo, who couldn’t help but find the lovey-dovey interaction between Ayaka and Honoka to be mildly irritating at times.  


It was pretty clear to most people that Ayaka had very strong feelings for Honoka, even with the poker face she normally conveyed most of the time and her somewhat soft-spoken monotone way of speaking.  She doted on the guy whole-heartedly and went out of her way to protect him from any and all potential threats, not just the likes of Tower Witches.  If anybody dared to get between her and Honoka, Ayaka perceived that person as a threat that must be dealt with (even eliminated if it was deemed necessary).


The rest of the meal went off without a hitch, with limited conversation occurring among the group.  Mostly it was the Tower Witches in the group talking with one another about one trivial topic or another, whether it was about schoolwork or after-school plans or what to do on the next vacation period.  Whenever Kasumi spoke during the conversation, it was always to Honoka, usually about things like “What do you want to do for Christmas this year?” or “Do you want to go somewhere special on your next birthday?”, that sort of stuff.  At one point, Kasumi even flat-out asked a rather intimate question right there and then.


“Onii-chan,” she began, “how about we take a bath together after school?”  Honoka instinctively choked on his meal somewhat in response, given how forward and blunt Kasumi was being.


“K-Kasumi-chan,” he said, “you know that we’re too old to do that kind of stuff now!”


“Nonsense,” replied Kasumi without missing a beat.  “What’s wrong with a little sister wanting to spend quality time with her big brother?  It’s been so long since we’ve done that together.  How about we take a bath tonight?  I’ll be sure to get every nook and cranny and make sure you’re squeaky clean, Onii-chan.”  Kasumi said that last part in as cutesy of a voice as she could muster, hoping it would get Honoka’s heart fluttering in response.


“Not happening.” Ayaka spoke plainly in a way that implied there would be no argument over her decision.


“I believe I was speaking to Onii-chan, not you, Hime-sama (Princess)” grumbled Kasumi.


“If Takamiya-kun is taking a bath with anybody, it’s me, and that’s final,” said Ayaka calmly, but with heavy force underneath her words.  She gave Kasumi a sideways glance as she looked down at the younger witch.  Given Ayaka’s nearly 6-and-a-half foot stature, it was only too easy to look down upon Kasumi in a way that denoted power and authority.  And despite Kasumi’s best effort to put on a strong face in response against Ayaka, she ended up folding within a few seconds as she broke off eye contact and returned to her meal.  Satisfied that her body language got the result she wanted, Ayaka returned to her own meal, while Takamiya and the Tower Witches all did anime-style sweat drops in response.


“Man, she can be really scary sometimes,” muttered Kotetsu to Rin, with Rin simply nodding in agreement.


“Yeah, but I like that fierce side about her,” whispered Mei with a semi-dreamy look on her face.  “She’s pretty even when she’s angry or threatening.  She pretty much looks amazing no matter what her mood is.”


“Guess that’s part of the reason why she’s the Princess,” muttered Kanna.  “She’s simply regal and elegant in everything she does.”


“And it annoys the hell outta me,” grumbled Tanpopo in response.


“You all say something?” asked Ayaka to the Tower Witches, which made them wince and speak up in unison (except for Rin).


“N-no, Miss!  Nothing at all!” replied the Tower Witches.


“Hmmm…you know, it’s generally impolite to whisper and make snide comments, especially at the table,” stated Ayaka as she went back to her meal.


The rest of the meal was wrapped up without any further snippy or snarky commentary from anyone else, be it the KMM Gang or Kasumi.


Now that the meal was done, the group began to make their way out the door and towards Tougetsu Academy.  During this time, Ayaka told the other girls to walk separately from her and Honoka.  While the KMM Gang acquiesced, not wanting to push Ayaka’s buttons and incur any potential wrath from her, Kasumi held her ground.


“Look, I wanna walk to school with Onii-chan, okay?” she replied.  “You get to spend all day in class with him, so just let me have this one little moment with him, alright?”  Ayaka was contemplating on whether or not she should put Kasumi in her place and let her know who was calling the shots, when Honoka stepped in.


“Please, Kagari-san,” he said.  “It’ll only be for a short while.”  Cue the momentary pause from Kagari as she stared down at the Takamiya siblings.


“As long as she doesn’t say anything rude or does anything weird, then okay,” replied Ayaka.  Honoka sighed in relief, glad that Ayaka was willing to compromise from time to time.


So it was that while the KMM Gang walked ahead by several feet, Honoka Takamiya walked with Kasumi glomping onto him by wrapping his left arm with both of her arms while Ayaka looped her left arm around his right arm, lacing her fingers with his.  To an outside viewer, he most assuredly would look like some kind of “player” or ladies man, literally having a girl on each arm as they walked on their way to school.


One thing that would probably give people pause as they watched Honoka walking to school would be the sheer difference in scale between himself and Ayaka as they walked.  Given that he was somewhat short for a Japanese male (currently standing at 5’4”) and Ayaka was very tall PERIOD (not just tall for a Japanese women, tall for anybody at 6’5.5”), the comparison was rather eye-catching to say the least.  The top of Honoka’s head stood no higher than Ayaka’s collarbone and shoulders, which effectively put his face level with her enormous bosom.  Such a thing would certainly get the average hot-blooded heterosexual male rather aroused to be in so close a proximity to such wondrous and heavenly, gravity-defying orbs jutting forth from the statuesque stunner’s chest.


Given his generally shy and gentlemanly nature, Honoka tried his best to avoid glancing over towards Ayaka’s bosom, though it proved to be rather tricky given how her left breast teasingly pressed against the right side of Honoka’s face from time to time.  To some people, it would appear pretty apparent that Ayaka was doing her best to get Honoka to notice her and to intentionally look at her, including her “assets,” so to speak.  Hell, some might even deduce that the towering beauty was practically throwing herself at the young man, as if to say “You can go ahead and look all you want.”


Kasumi was certainly one such person who would deduce such a thing, since she had a front-row seat to the flirting-via-body-language she was witnessing.  Such a thing made her bubble on the inside with both jealousy and rage, resulting in her tightening her hold slightly over Honoka’s left arm and ensnaring it between her own breasts.  While Kasumi was nowhere near Ayaka’s own chest in terms of cup size, she wasn’t so woefully inadequate either, with her own breasts being in the C-cup range.


Of course, the gesture was getting Honoka a little hot and bothered, since he had one very large breast pressing up against his head from the right and a smaller pair of breasts smooshed up against his left arm as well.  He was considering whether he should ask to be let go from both girls, as he knew that singling out one or the other would almost assuredly leave them crestfallen in the process, and he simply didn’t have it in him to hurt anybody’s feelings.  It was a trait which he seemed to pick up from his mother rather well.


Fortunately, it wouldn’t be too much longer on the walk to school, so Honoka simply kept himself from speaking up and tried to make the best of the situation.  To be clear, it wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy the sensations he was experiencing at the moment.  He just didn’t want to go down the proverbial rabbit hole and get lost in a fantasy realm involving naughty subjects and “adult only” kind of activities.  The way he saw things, if these girls kept teasing him with their bosoms the way they were doing, it would only be a matter of time before he got lost to the passion and the heat of the moment and ended up doing something he would otherwise never do.  Honoka was a straight male after all, and he wasn’t exactly some kind of chaste monk or anything along those lines.


After twenty minutes or so of walking and simply taking in the nice weather of the day, Honoka and the others had finally arrived at Tougetsu Academy.  That of course meant that Kasumi had to finally let go of her big brother’s arm and make her way to the junior high section of the academy, since Honoka, Ayaka, and the others were all high school students.  Initially pouting that her quality bonding time with her onii-chan had come to a close, Kasumi begrudgingly relented and released her grip from Honoka.


“Promise you’ll wait for me after school?” asked the younger Workshop Witch to her big brother, giving him a cute, puppy dog look in her eyes as she did so.


“I promise,” replied Honoka with a smile and a grin, which in turn resulted in Kasumi glomping onto him in a big hug.


“I love you, Onii-chan,” Kasumi cooed into Honoka’s chest as she blushed.  It was that natural kindness of his that made her blush with giddiness and want to spend as much time as possible with him.


“Alright, that’s enough now,” Ayaka gently chided, figuring she had to speak up or it would be a long while before Kasumi let go and made her way to the junior high branch of the academy.


“Alright, alright,” grumbled Kasumi as she let go.  “Don’t go doing anything weird to my onii-chan while I’m away, understand?  I don’t care if you are the princess of this academy; nobody messes with my big brother, got that?”  Ayaka simply stared down at Kasumi, using her great height and close proximity to her advantage.  Such a gesture tended to get most people to back down before her without Ayaka needing to say a word.  After all, how many people want to go toe-to-toe with someone who towers over literally all the other students and even several of the school staff and faculty?


After the brief staring contest between the two love rivals, Kasumi simply took her leave with a minor huff and headed towards the junior high school branch, leaving Honoka and Ayaka alone with each other (the KMM Gang already heading inside with most of the other students and staff).


“I wish you two would get along better,” sighed Honoka.


“I don’t have any problem with her, Takamiya-kun,” said Ayaka.  “In a way, I can respect her drive and ambition.  She’s not afraid to go after what she wants…and who she loves.  As long as she knows her position in where things stand, I don’t have a need to confront her or fight with her, that’s all.”


“What do you mean by ‘where things stand,’ exactly?” asked a confused Honoka.


The young man got his answer a moment later when Ayaka leaned down and pressed her supple, super soft lips against his and wrapped an arm around his upper back, pressing him against her generous bosom as she kissed him deeply.  The action certainly caught Honoka off guard, but rather than fight it and try to push Ayaka off of him, he simply closed his eyes and let the kiss run its course.  This certainly wasn’t the first time Honoka had kissed Ayaka (nor she kiss him for that matter), though it definitely was a particularly passionate kiss she was giving him at that moment…the kind of kiss that effectively tells the world, “I’m in love with this person.”


After ten seconds or so, Ayaka broke off the kiss and stood straight tall once more, her head completely above Honoka’s own head and her breasts once again at face level to him.


“So long as everyone understands that I am your girl and you are my man, then there’ll be no problems in the future.  That’s what I mean when I say ‘where things stand,’ Takamiya-kun.”  Ayaka spoke with such clear conviction with that statement, basically declaring that the young man before her was her mate and not to be either harmed or stolen away from her.


For his part, Honoka simply stood there in awe, completely at a loss for words and blushing distinctly, still getting over just how damn good that kiss was.


“Come along, Takamiya-kun,” continued Ayaka.  “We don’t want to be late for homeroom now.”  After shaking his head to get his mind out of the funk he was in, Honoka proceeded towards the double doors of the school’s front entrance, with Ayaka walking alongside him all the while, serving as his de facto bodyguard as the pair of them entered the high school building.

End Notes:

And there's the setup.  If you haven't read the manga or watched the anime, then some of this story will probably go in one ear and out the other.  I'll try to be descriptive where I can, but I don't plan on retelling the entire background layout of the Witchcraft Works universe, just as a heads-up.

School Life by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Typical high school humdrum.  Some more backstory on one of the characters.  Honoka has suspicions.

Honoka and Ayaka navigated through the halls of Tougetsu Academy, with Ayaka keeping within arms reach of Honoka at all times, as if she were his personal bodyguard.  Granted, given the developments over the last few months, it was quite understandable for her to act in such a way around him, given how adamantly numerous Tower Witches had pursued him in that time - and all because of the “white stuff” he had inside of him.


To elaborate, before some of you start having dirty thoughts over the term “white stuff,” in this case, it was a poor understanding among most Tower Witches of the power residing within him.


In the case of Honoka Takamiya, the “white stuff” was a sort of catch-all term used as a substitute for the entity who went by the name of Evermillion, who also bore the title of Shirohime or “White Princess,” hence the term “white stuff” being brought up in conversation.  It was Evermillion - who had been locked away and sealed within Honoka many years ago - that was the true target among the Tower Witches.  Supposedly, whoever managed to get a hold of her power could create massive calamities that would greatly change the very world and cause unimaginable levels of destruction and chaos.  That was why the Workshop Witches within Tougetsu City, especially Ayaka Kagari, were tasked with keeping a close eye on Honoka and to act as his protective detail at all times, given how much of a high-priority target he was in the neverending struggle between Workshop Witches and Tower Witches.


As for Evermillion herself, Honoka had met her very few times.  From what he could gather of her, she was rather enigmatic in some ways.  Like Ayaka, she was a towering, large-bosomed beauty, easily standing 7 feet tall if not past 8 feet in height.  She dressed elegantly and wore fine jewelry, including a crown atop her head (though comically far too small for her size).  While she was colored white in her overall appearance (both her skin and her dress), she had a mild pinkish hue mixed in with the white.  She had pointed ears which made her look elf-like, pronounced canines among her pearly white teeth, very long hair that went down to her ankles in length, ruby red eyes, and insanely long fingernails that appeared rather pointed, effectively making her hands look like super-thin and very sharp claws.  Supposedly in ancient cultures, having very long fingernails was a symbol of power and authority, given that in order to grow one’s nails to such a length meant having excessive amounts of leisure time and not having to do strenuous work.*


[*Consult the Witchcraft Works wiki on the whole fingernails piece if you don’t believe me.]


Regarding Evermillion’s character, she appeared generally playful and easygoing, if perhaps a bit teasing and mischievous here and there, though not to the point of having ill intent.  She once made an offer to Honoka that she would help Ayaka recover from an episode of petrification if he simply gave up his eyeballs in exchange.  While some might hesitate to agree to such a thing, Honoka accepted it without a second thought on the matter.  Such an immediate response surprised Evermillion at how willing the young man was in giving up something so vital to save another person.


Perhaps it was Honoka’s instinctive kindness and sense of sacrifice that made Evermillion take a liking to him.  Whatever the case, while she was willing to help lend her power to him whenever he was in a bind, she advised him not to rely on her too much unless it was a full-blown emergency.  Why that was the case was anybody’s guess, but there was perhaps one theory at work to explain that warning.


You see, when Evermillion ended up being sealed within Honoka, there were five seals used to anchor her to Honoka’s very being.  In the months between Honoka learning about magic and the present day, three of those seals were broken.  And with each successive seal being broken, there was the worry about Evermillion effectively being unsealed from Honoka and living independently on her own.  With such a powerful magical being effectively loosed upon the world, what would happen as a result?  Would Evermillion bring forth a series of calamities and chaos all on her own?  Would the Tower Witches capture and control her for their own nefarious purposes?  Perhaps Evermillion would even willingly team up with the Tower Witches to bring forth all sorts of magically-related mayhem and destruction all over the world.  The possibilities were as frightening as they were endless to say the least.


Supposedly, after a particularly dangerous entanglement with a Tower Witch who went by the name of Weekend, the contract which anchored Evermillion to Honoka was effectively reset and the seals were restored.  But if there ever was the chance that the seals started to become undone one by one, the lingering possibility of Evermillion becoming free again would start to make its way to the forefront of everyone’s minds once more.


In the worst case scenario, it could end up with Honoka himself being sealed away in either some heavily locked and well-guarded chamber for the rest of his life, or even being imprisoned in some sort of magically created pocket dimension in order to be restrained and kept separate from the broader outside world.  


Of course, given how protective Ayaka was towards Honoka, the odds of her simply letting such a thing happen were literally zero percent.  She would do everything in her power to keep such a thing from happening, even if that made her an enemy of the Workshop Witches in the process.  Such was the level of commitment she carried towards Honoka Takamiya, as his guardian, his mentor in magic, and as someone who desired to be something…more with him.


In any case, for the time being, the seals were supposedly reset and re-strengthened, so there should be no concerns about them coming undone for the foreseeable future.  That meant going back to the everyday humdrum life of high school, puberty, and coming of age during one’s teenage years.


Honoka and Ayaka made their way into the classroom before the bell sounded off less than a minute later.  After homeroom period had come and gone, things resumed to their usual, typical, unexciting sense of normalcy.  While most students would be bored to death by such everyday humdrum of highschool life, Honoka was actually rather thankful for it.  After going through numerous escapades involving Tower Witches chasing after him, worrying over the seals in his body being undone one after another, and a few close calls and brushes with death, he was relieved to experience the calm, predictable, boring state of everyday student life.  Between being bored and being either scared to death or worried for himself or those around him (especially Ayaka), Honoka took boredom ten times out of ten.


The one thing that Honoka was somewhat grateful for was that where initially the other students would give him grief for being too close to Ayaka or spending too much private time with her, now they had stopped with the snide remarks and mean pranks against him.  For example, there was a time not so long ago that he somehow found his locker stuffed full of letters.  While some might expect them to be love letters from somebody holding a romantic crush, those letters all had phrases like “Die,” “Drop dead,” “Leave Hime-sama alone!” or several different types of threats and/or rude remarks and comments directed towards Honoka.


One of the worst moments was when a bunch of students cornered him out of public view and had one of the male members of the clique beat the crap out of him.  And all because one time when he dropped an eraser off his desk, Ayaka bent down and picked it up for him before returning it to him.  In the eyes of Ayaka’s devoted followers, having their beloved Hime-sama lower herself by picking up something belonging to some nobody commoner like Honoka was an insult to her position as the shining star of Tougetsu Academy.  To them, only the most devoted and adoring of followers had the right to be graced by Ayaka’s presence.  Back then, if somebody wanted one-on-one time with Ayaka Kagari, they normally had to endure a waiting period as if they were booking reservations at some fancy, high-end restaurant.


Ayaka ended up putting all of that over-the-top fandom in its place when she decided to declare that nobody in school was allowed to lay so much as a finger on Honoka.  While there was temporary pushback from Tougetsu Academy’s student council - well, mainly the student council’s president more than anybody else - with them trying to have Honoka separated from Ayaka, Ayaka simply responded by having the student council president relieved of her position (AKA fired) during a public announcement to the broader student body.  She then followed through with having Honoka serve as student council president and herself as vice president, effectively making the two of them the masters of the student council.  Eventually, Honoka talked down Ayaka from her heavy-handed approach of simply getting her way by force.  After a brief heart-to-heart with the student council, it was agreed that the former president could have her position back on the condition that the student council no longer targeted Honoka or insert themselves between him and Ayaka.


Needless to say, an understanding was reached and nobody gave Honoka anymore crap after that.  Given that Ayaka - as Tougetsu Academy’s “Princess” - was the 2nd highest ranking authority within the school (just below the school’s principal, her own mother, Kazane), none of the faculty, staff, or students could effectively tell her what to do.  In a sense, Ayaka was essentially their boss, so to speak, with the power to fire any teacher or staff within Tougetsu Academy or have any student suspended or expelled if she so desired.  So long as the principal didn’t overrule her, Ayaka effectively had free reign to do as she saw fit.


The point of the whole matter was that after Ayaka effectively put her foot down before the entirety of Tougetsu Academy, nobody gave Honoka a hard time afterwards.  That being said, Honoka tried to smooth things over by insisting that Ayaka give some of her free time to the other students who still adored and revered her.  He simply didn’t want to feel like he was hoarding her all to himself and rubbing it in everyone else’s face while doing so.  In response, Ayaka offered a compromise:  Honoka would stay by her side during lunch period and free period while other students formed small cliques to spend time with their beloved Hime-sama, making smalltalk with her while they got to be in her presence.  It seemed a fair enough deal, given that Ayaka had no intention of Honoka being away from her side, but still allowing the masses among the students to get to spend time with the one whom they revered as a borderline goddess.


Fast-forward to lunch period during the day…


Honoka sat next to Ayaka as some fawning schoolgirls gathered around near her, gushing over being allowed to simply sit in her presence.  Many of them had faint blushes on their cheeks and stars in their eyes as if they were at some concert for the latest rock band or pop sensation, on the verge of cawing in delight if Ayaka so much as answered a question or made eye contact with them.  They most certainly had that sort of “screaming groupie fangirl” vibe about them, no doubt about it.


‘It’s fine,’ thought Honoka.  ‘Let them have these moments.’  The way he saw it, he had plenty of time to spend alone with Ayaka given that she had been living in his house for quite a while now.  While there were other people to factor into back at the Takamiya residence - Kasumi as a jealous love rival and the KMM Gang for attempting to kidnap Honoka - all Ayaka had to do was give them a mean look and/or a stern warning in order to make them back down and the matter would be resolved (for a little while anyway).


As he ate, Honoka couldn’t help but feel like something was a bit…odd, when he glanced over at Ayaka.  He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but something felt off in some way.  Was there something different about Ayaka’s clothing?  From what he could tell, she was wearing the same uniform she always wore.  Did she try experimenting with perfume perhaps?  He never bothered to try and sniff her to verify (from what Honoka could tell, Ayaka smelled great no matter what).  That probably wasn’t the case either.


‘Maybe I’m overthinking this,’ thought Honoka.  ‘I’m sure it’s nothing.  I’m just being paranoid, I guess.’


“Takamiya-kun, lunch is almost over.  We should get going.” stated Ayaka firmly.  Of course, that response got several “awwws” from her adoring fangirls who wanted to spend just a little more time with their wonderful and perfect Hime-sama.  Anytime their lunch sessions were over, it always ended up being a bummer indicating that the good times were sadly coming to a close.


“Alright then,” replied Honoka as he proceeded to put away the bento boxed lunch which Ayaka prepared for him (it was something she did regularly for him).  As the two of them stood up, that was when Honoka felt that familiar feeling about something being slightly off.  A few seconds later, it clicked.


You see, Honoka had been in close proximity to Ayaka enough times to know how tall he stood relative to her.  Given that he was 5’4’’ and she was 6’5.5’’, that meant that the top of his head would be level with her shoulders and her collarbone.  It was one of those things that you pick up on after spending enough time in close proximity to another person.


Yet now, Honoka could have sworn that Ayaka’s shoulders seemed to be slightly higher relative to where they would normally rest when the two of them were standing up and next to one another.  It was subtle and small, but from what Honoka could discern, it appeared like Ayaka’s shoulders maybe stood another centimeter or two over the top of his head now.  It wasn’t just that, but also in the way that Honoka had to crane his neck ever so slightly in order to maintain eye contact with Ayaka.  Again, it was one of those things a person picks up on when spending a lot of time in close proximity to others.


To put things simply, it appeared that Ayaka Kagari was…taller.


Either that, or Honoka had somehow shrunken by a smidgen.  Given the existence of magic, that wasn’t too far-fetched of a notion to consider.  But from what he could tell, Honoka’s clothes didn’t feel too big or spacious on him.  So assuming he hadn’t shrunken slightly, the only logical conclusion was that Ayaka had grown slightly.


‘It’s not too wacky of a thing to consider,’ thought Honoka.  ‘I mean, after all, we’re in high school, and puberty can still happen at our age.  Kagari-san could just be finishing up a growth spurt.  Maybe she went up a few more centimeters and I just never really noticed until now.  I suppose she could top out at 2 full meters or even a little over.  It would certainly make her really tall, but then again, Kagari-san has always been really tall for as long as I’ve known her.  Maybe I’m just overthinking this.’


“Takamiya-kun, are you okay?” asked Ayaka, curious as to why Honoka seemed lost in thought.  “You seem rather preoccupied.”


“Huh?  Oh, I’m sorry, Kagari-san,” replied the young man with a chuckle.  “I was just daydreaming, that’s all.  Nothing to worry about.  We should get going.”


‘I’m sure it’s nothing,’ thought Honoka to reassure himself.  ‘It’s probably just the end of puberty, that’s all.  I just hope I’m able to get a few more centimeters coming my way.  Not saying that I need to be Kagari-san’s height, but maybe 170 cm in a few years, give or take a cm.  I like to think that’s not too much to ask.’


Honoka and Ayaka made their way back inside the building, since they had taken their lunch out on the grass in a picnic-like fashion since the weather was nice.  They then proceeded to continue with the usual, everyday humdrum of lectures, videos, quizzes, and all other types of menial and forgettable types of tasks associated with highschool life.


Fast-forward to physical education (AKA gym class)...


Normally, in this situation, the boys would be kept separate from the girls no matter what sport the students were engaged in.  Whether it was basketball, dodgeball, volleyball, tennis, running track, or any other activity one would expect in the world of highschool-related sports, the males were kept separate from the females for pretty obvious reasons.


Of course, in Tougetsu Academy, where the student bearing the title of “prince/princess” effectively had carte blanche on school grounds, that basic rule didn’t apply to Ayaka Kagari, who of course was paired up with Honoka and the rest of the boys in gym class.  In this case, the boys were assigned to run along the outside running track, given that the weather was nice.  The girls meanwhile would play volleyball instead.


While many of the boys would have loved to watch Ayaka play volleyball from afar, they ended up becoming rather giddy and hot under the collar when they found out that she would join them in running laps around the running track.  Of course, it would have been quite the tantalizingly pleasurable sight to watch the school’s Hime-sama partake in volleyball.  With all of the jumping, dashing, spiking, and everything involved in that sport, the chance of watching Ayaka’s massive bosom swaying and bouncing as she moved along the volleyball court would be a heavenly thing to witness.  Of course, the rest of her body - hips, thighs, tushie, etc. - would be just as wonderful a sight to witness as she played, given her supermodel-like figure.  And no doubt she would end up on the winning side after the game’s end, given how naturally gifted she seemed to be in terms of athleticism.


Even so, Ayaka decided to run with the rest of the boys, getting no pushback from the coach (for obvious reasons).  While many of the boys were ecstatic that they got to be in close proximity to the towering beauty, they also knew that Ayaka only had eyes for Honoka when it came to romantic pursuits.  It was pretty obvious that she only wanted to join in with the boys so that she could stay in close proximity to him.  Hell, even Honoka was aware enough by this point to tell that she gave the vast majority of her time to him out of anybody else in the entire academy.


As the boys proceeded to run laps around the track, Honoka kept at his own pace, which of course meant that Ayaka kept at the same pace alongside him.  This made Honoka feel a bit awkward, given that he knew he was holding Ayaka back in terms of overall speed.  While he wasn’t exactly out of shape, Honoka knew that there were plenty of others in school who were far more athletic than him, whether that was in terms of strength, speed, agility, or endurance.  And of course, Ayaka was the top-ranked student in terms of overall athleticism.  Even so, despite the difference in their physical abilities, Ayaka kept her pacing with Honoka all the same.  Whenever he picked up the pace, she followed suit.  If he slowed down a little bit, she did the same seconds later.  No matter what his running ability, Ayaka always made sure that she was never more than an arm's reach away from him.


Wanting to not feel like such a burden or handicap to Ayaka, Honoka put at least a decent amount of effort into the run, keeping at a steady jog, which of course Ayaka could match easily.  Sometimes other boys wanted to run alongside Ayaka, most of them wanting to enjoy the obvious eye candy which Ayaka’s body presented.  After all, given that Ayaka was around 6-and-a-half feet in height with G-cup breasts and a stunning physique overall, she pretty much made anything she wore look sexy, even a simple white t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts (which Honoka couldn’t help but think looked a smidgen shorter on her as she ran and at risk of exposing the lowest portion of her buttocks if she ran too quickly).


While Ayaka wasn’t one to show a particularly wide range of emotions generally speaking, she most certainly was able to convey annoyance towards others when she deemed it appropriate.  Some of the other boys who jogged alongside or near Ayaka she politely told them to give her some space, whereas with the more lecherously-minded types, she simply gave them a mild scowl, as if the look on her face simply said “Back off.”  In the case of the more perverted, horndog-type of boys who tried to get a peek in here or there, Ayaka’s scary expression did the job.  It certainly helped that she was effectively the tallest person in all of Tougetsu Academy…well, second tallest, given that the school principal (Ayaka’s mother) had another inch or two in height over her.


“You don’t need to slow down on my account, Kagari-san,” said Honoka as he jogged.  “I know you can go much, much faster than this speed.  Don’t let me hold you back.”


“It’s no bother or trouble in any way whatsoever, Takamiya-kun,” replied Ayaka.  “I’m just glad to be alongside you, that’s all.  And I can tell that you’re putting the effort in.  That’s enough for me.”  Though she didn’t really crack a smile, Honoka could tell that Ayaka seemed both at peace and even somewhat happy by the tone in her voice.  Given that Ayaka wasn’t much in conveying emotion via her facial expressions, Honoka became cognizant of what her mood was depending on how she spoke and in what tone of voice.  When it was calm and somewhat monotone, it usually meant that Ayaka was in a generally good mood (most of the time anyway).


“I appreciate that, Kagari-san,” said Honoka with a grin.  “I just know that you could run a full kilometer in probably half the time that most of these guys here could run, and probably without breaking a sweat while doing so.  I just wish that I could keep up with you and be a worthy running partner, that’s all.”


“Don’t worry about it, Takamiya-kun.  To be frank, there are very few at this school who could keep up with me when it comes to this kind of stuff.  Rinon might be a training partner who could give me a good warm-up, but even she would have a hard time keeping up to my level.  The only other one I can think of is Okaa-san (“Mother”) as far as keeping up with me.  All you need to do is your best, and as far as I’m concerned, that is enough.  And if anybody gives you a hard time over it, I’ll make them sorry they did so.”


“Please don’t go thrashing any of the other students or raising their body temperatures rapidly,” Honoka chuckled nervously, given that those were the kinds of things Ayaka could do with the greatest of ease.


“I promise to be on my best behavior, Takamiya-kun,” replied Ayaka as she continued her jog alongside him.


As they continued their laps around the track, Honoka couldn’t help but gaze at Ayaka from time to time.  She tended to either keep neck-in-neck with him or jog just slightly in front of him so as to be within his field of vision.  That made him wonder as to whether or not she was playfully teasing him…if perhaps she wanted him to “check her out,” so to speak.  The way her bosom bounced and heaved as she jogged, the way her hips swayed and her buttcheeks bounced and jiggled ever so slightly, the graceful movements of her thighs and calves, the way her hair waved gently in the breeze as she moved…all of it made her just so damn appetizing to the human eye.


Given the time he had spent with Ayaka for the past few months, Honoka was pretty sure that she was effectively telling him “Go ahead and look all you want.  It’s perfectly fine if it’s you, Takamiya-kun.”  After all, ever since that kiss at the front gate earlier in the day, Honoka had come to the full realization that Ayaka wanted to take their relationship to a more serious and intimate level.  She wanted to be more than just friends or classmates or even teacher and student when it came to matters involving magic and witchcraft.  She wanted to be his and for him to be hers.


Aside from the occasional ogling which Honoka couldn’t help but be tempted by every few seconds, there was that nagging feeling that he had as he glanced at Ayaka.  Just like earlier at lunch period, he couldn’t help but feel that Ayaka seemed not just more physically appealing and sexually ravishing…but also taller.  And not just taller in general, but taller than she was during lunch break.  Maybe by a few more centimeters at most, but it seemed pretty apparent (to Honoka anyway), that Ayaka had become slightly larger, even if it was only by a smidgen.


As the run came to its end, Honoka couldn’t put off the feeling any longer.


“Kagari-san?” he asked, looking up into her beautiful, yellowish-green eyes.


“Yes, Takamiya-kun?” she respond, looking down over her tremendous bosom right back into his brown eyes.


“Could you do me a small favor?”


“What is that?”


“Could you just hold still for a moment?  It’ll only be a few seconds.  Oh, and please be sure to stand up tall while you do so, if it’s not a bother?”  Ayaka simply nodded in response, standing straight up in all of her splendor and beauty.


Honoka proceeded to walk right up towards Ayaka’s left side, getting as close as he could to her arm before coming to a stop.  He then took his right hand and placed it palm-down on top of his scalp, then slowly brought his hand across his head and towards Ayaka’s left arm.  Assuming that she was the same 6’5.5’’ she had been for some time (and he was the same 5’4’’), his hand should rest level with her shoulder.  He slowly dragged his hand across his scalp until his pinky finger made contact with Ayaka’s body.  Walking back slowly, he took in the sight before him and his breathing briefly seized up as his eyes slowly widened.


Whereas he expected his hand to be level with the top of Ayaka’s shoulder, he found that it was now resting at least a full inch below her shoulder (maybe even two inches!).  While this was admittedly an imperfect means of measurement between the two of them, it basically confirmed the suspicions which Honoka had now for much of the day.  He would have to wait until they got home and broke out some measuring tape or one of those old-fashioned folded measuring sticks (assuming they even had one back at the Takamiya household), but unless Honoka had somehow shrunken in the last twenty-four hours, the only possible explanation to the new height comparison between the two was that Ayaka had indeed grown.


If Honoka had to make an educated guess, he was 99 percent certain that Ayaka had cleared 2 full meters in height now (or 6 feet, 6.75 inches).  That would basically put her dead even with her own mother, more or less.  While it wasn’t a tremendous change in height (from an outsider’s point of view, anyway), the revelation certainly gave Honoka pause.


‘It could all just be puberty,’ he thought to himself as this new information soaked in.  ‘She could just be undergoing a growth spurt and I never paid it any mind up until now.  No need to panic or fret over it all…not right now, anyway.’


“Takamiya-kun, is everything okay?” asked Ayaka as she gazed down intently at him.


“Um…y-yeah, everything’s fine, Kagari-san,” he chuckled slightly nervously.


“Why did you feel the need to do that?” she inquired, obviously referring to Honoka’s impromptu measurement.


“Oh, um…” Honoka took a moment to think over his response.  “I just…had a feeling that you looked…taller, that’s all.”


“That so?” asked Ayaka with a cocked eyebrow.


“Yeah, that’s all.  It could be that you’re just finishing out puberty or something.  I’m sorry if I weirded you out with that whole thing.  I just had this sort of nagging feeling at the back of my mind, that’s all.”


“Takamiya-kun,” said Ayaka firmly and directly.


“Y-yeah?” he asked, a tad nervously.


A moment later, Ayaka leaned down and seized his lips within hers as she tenderly wrapped her left arm around his backside and her right hand around the back of his head, pulling him in for another passionate kiss, this one even more intense than the last one at the start of the day.  During the kissing session, Honoka was overwhelmed by the smell of her fragrance and the softness of both her lips against his and her massive bosom pressed against his chest.  He was also shocked by how brazen Ayaka was acting by kissing him in front of the other students, but then again, he had been around her long enough to know that she didn’t really care what others thought of her.


Once the kissing session was over, Ayaka stood up to her full height once more and gazed longingly down at Honoka once more.


“Takamiya-kun, you need never apologize to me, understand?” she stated plainly, “Especially over something as harmless and trivial as that.  Now we should get going.  School is almost over and we should get ready to head back home, so come along now.”


Honoka simply stood there like a deer in the headlights for a few seconds before rapidly shaking his head to get out of the stupor he found himself in.  His mind was still trying to register what had just happened a few seconds ago.  Ayaka Kagari - Tougetsu Academy’s glorious “Hime-sama” - just initiated a makeout session with him in front of several students.  No doubt word would get out about her unabashed display of affection towards him, which would almost assuredly make several of the students (both male and female) raging with envy as a result.


In any case, from Honoka’s point of view, it would be best to head back to the locker rooms,  change out of their gym clothes and switch back into their school uniforms.  After school Honoka could look for some measuring equipment to verify his gut feeling.  He was pretty sure that Ayaka was now over 6-and-a-half feet tall and not just close to that mark anymore.


The one thing lingering in the back of his mind was this:  Would Ayaka be the same height by the time they returned home?  And if it turned out that she was still growing, then how fast was her rate of growth?  And when would it end?


Or…


What if it had no end?

End Notes:

Hope the ending was enticing.

Dinner and a Bath by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Self-explanatory title.  Sometimes I'm not particularly creative when it comes to naming things.

With class wrapping up for the day, Honoka and Ayaka made their way out through the front entrance, where sure enough Kasumi was waiting for them…well, waiting for Honoka really, but she knew that Ayaka tailed Honoka as if she were his literal shadow, so it was to be expected to find the two of them together.


“Onii-chan!” Kasumi joyfully hollered as she pseudo-tackled her big brother and wrapped her arms around him in a bear hug.  While Honoka appreciated the affection, he wished that Kasumi could show a little restraint when it came to such displays of it (especially for the sake of his lungs and rib cage, given how hard she could squeeze when hugging).


“K-Kasumi-chan,” wheezed Honoka, “any chance you could ease up a little bit?”  Honoka patted on her back with one arm in a way as if to say “I tap out, now let up on the pressure, would you please?”


“Oh phooey,” groaned Kasumi.  “Fine, but you know I only hug you because you mean so much to me.  You know that, right?”


“And I appreciate that, Kasumi-chan, I really do,” replied Honoka.  “Just show a modicum of restraint when you hug me, that’s all.  I’m not as durable as your familiar or Rinon, you know.”  While Honoka made small-talk with his little sister, Ayaka stood by with a somewhat stoney look on her face, mainly down at Kasumi.  The look she gave pretty much conveyed the sentiment of “Ease up on my man, Little Girl, if you know what’s good for you.”


“Anyways, we should head home soon so I can start making dinner tonight,” said Honoka.


“That won’t be necessary, Takamiya-kun,” stated Kagari.  “I can take care of dinner, so there’s no need for you to trouble yourself.”


“I really don’t mind, Kagari-san,” he replied.  “Besides, I’ll be cooking for everyone, including Okaa-san, so I should get a head start so that there’s enough for everyone.”


“You’re not including those five freeloaders by chance, are you?” inquired Kasumi, obviously referring to the Ivory Quintet (who in this case walked separately from the trio on the way home).


“Of course I am,” replied Honoka with a grin.


“Onii-chan, you’re really too kind and considerate for your own good sometimes, you know that?” groaned Kasumi.


“On that we are in agreement,” Ayaka stated right afterwards.


“Aww come on,” sighed Honoka with a smile.  “They’re not all that bad, you know?  Or at the very least, they’ve gotten better compared to when we first met them.”


“You do remember that they tried to kidnap you in order to hand you over to their mistress, right!?” asked Kasumi with frustration in both her tone of voice and written all over her face.


“That was a while ago,” replied Honoka, “and they seem to have become less hostile over time.  I like to think that eventually we might even be able to become friends with them.”


“Friends?  With Tower Witches?” asked a dumbfounded Kasumi.


“Some of them don’t seem so bad,” Ayaka quietly added.  “The one girl named Rin doesn’t seem to have animosity towards you.  Same for the white-eyed one named Kanna.  The one with glasses who wields a katana appears to only be following orders from Medusa, so I don’t think she has ill intent towards you either.  As for the last two, they’re probably the most problematic of the bunch, especially the one with cat ears.  If we manage to convince Medusa to give up pursuing you, then maybe they’ll stop going after you as well.”


“What happened to her anyway?” asked Kasumi.  “Nobody in the workshop has been able to locate her ever since that whole Weekend business.”


“Supposedly she was taken into custody by some out-of-town Workshop Witches, much to Okaa-san’s frustration,” answered Ayaka.  “During the whole Weekend incident, Medusa apparently broke free and was seen roaming throughout town for a while.  But after the city was repaired, she went back into hiding, so for the time being we don’t know where she is.”


“We could interrogate one of those five to find out where she’s hiding, assuming she keeps in regular contact with them,” Kasumi suggested.  “The cat-eared one is probably the best bet, since she appears to be the leader of that bunch.”


“Either that, or the green-haired one with the eyepatch and the wolf familiar,” added Ayaka.


“Please, no fighting or interrogation,” asked Honoka.  “You know that Okaa-san wouldn’t like any fighting in the house, especially since she considers those girls to be like family.”


“Takamiya-kun, like your imouto said, you really can be too sweet and kind-hearted for your own good sometimes,” replied Ayaka.  “That being said, I won’t harm any of them, so long as they make no attempt in going after you.”


“I suppose I can do the same,” grumbled Kasumi, “so long as they keep away from you like Hime-sama says.”


The rest of the walk was pretty uneventful, with Honoka once more being glomped on one side by Kasumi and having Ayaka holding hands with him (fingers laced) as she walked shoulder-to-shoulder with him on his other side.  Well…in the case of Ayaka, it was more like Honoka’s head to her shoulder, which was noticeably taller than would normally be the case.


‘Gotta remember to look for some measuring tape when we get home, just to set the record straight,’ thought Honoka.


Once everyone arrived back home, Honoka made his way to the kitchen to look around for something to prepare, deciding that chicken stir fry would suffice for tonight’s meal.  Of course, given how adamantly she went out of her way to always be by Honoka’s side, Ayaka also went to the kitchen to help him with food preparation.  Also wanting to stay by her brother’s side, Kasumi strongly offered to also help with making dinner, but was gently turned away by Honoka (and not so gently by Ayaka).


“It’s okay, Kasumi-chan,” replied Honoka.  “You should start on your homework.  Kagari-san and I got it from here.”


“You sure, Onii-chan?  I’m sure I can help out with something, and I really don’t mind…”


“Takamiya-kun and I got this, no need to worry,” replied Ayaka in her usual monotone, but slightly miffed that Kasumi wouldn’t give up.


“Tell you what, Kasumi-chan,” said Honoka, deciding to be the mediator, “if you could set the table and tend to the laundry, I’d appreciate that, and I’m sure Okaa-san would be grateful as well, so that she doesn’t have to tend to it when she gets off from work.  She’s gonna be working an extra shift, so she’ll be glad to be able to just relax and put her feet up when she gets home.”  Kasumi mildly grumbled before acquiescing.


“Alright then, Onii-chan.  Since you asked, I’ll take care of it.  Just don’t forget what I said about taking a bath later tonight.”  Kasumi headed out before a flustered Honoka could get a response in.


“I’ll have a word with Okaa-san about your okaa-san’s work situation,” said Ayaka as she started getting the ingredients out of the fridge.


“Oh, you don’t need to go out of your way, Kagari-san, but I appreciate your willingness to help,” replied Honoka.


“Nonsense,” stated Ayaka, not leaving the matter up for argument.  “Your okaa-san works hard enough as it is and shouldn’t feel burdened to the point of having to work longer shifts to cover things, especially with those freeloaders moving into your home.  I’ll have a word with Okaa-san and see what your expenses are.  Whatever it is you need to cover the additional costs, the Kagari Family will make up the difference from what your okaa-san was making prior to their arrival.”


“Kagari-san, I’m touched that you’d go out of your way to help us, but I don’t want you to-”


“Takamiya-kun, your okaa-san is sweet and kind to a fault, just like you are, if not even more so,” Ayaka interrupted.  “Given that she simply couldn’t say no to those five when they decided to move in here, they are almost certainly putting a financial burden on your family for food and other things.  Therefore, we are going to step in and give you the assistance you need so that your okaa-san need not work herself to the bone.  As far as I’m concerned, she’s my Okaa-san as well, so I’m going to do my part to help her and that’s that.”  Ayaka’s tone was firm yet calm at the same time, conveying that sense of almighty power and authority while tempered with that sort of endearing onee-sama (“big sister”) vibe.


“O-okay then,” stuttered Honoka, deciding that further arguing was useless at this point.  Once Ayaka had made up her mind on something, it was nearly impossible to change it and basically pointless to go against her wishes.


As the meal preparation was finishing up, Honoka’s mother, Komachi, had entered through the front door, clearly exhausted from the tone in her voice.


“Ahh,” sighed the middle-aged woman as she lumbered through the halls of her house.  “What a day…[sniff sniff]...hmm…[sniff sniff]...something smells good.”  Komachi poked her head into the kitchen to see Honoka and Ayaka the stove finishing up dinner preparation.  “Oh, Ayaka-chan!  So good to see you!  Are you making dinner?”


“Yes, Okaa-san,” replied Ayaka.  “Takamiya-kun and I are just finishing up.  Please grab yourself a plate and dig in.  Tonight is chicken stir fry.  I hope you find it enjoyable.”


“Ohh, you are just the sweetest, Ayaka-chan!” cooed Komachi in delight.  “I’m so glad that you and Honoka are together.  I just know you two will make a wonderful married couple!”


“O-Okaa-san!” said an embarrassed Honoka, the blush on his cheeks becoming apparent at this point.  “It’s rather brazen to be talking about marriage like that, don’t you think!?”


“Not at all,” replied Komachi.  “I just know that Ayaka-chan will make a wonderful wife to you and I hope that you in turn will be a good and supporting husband to her.  Given how close the two of you tend to be, I’m pretty sure that things will go that way…and hopefully in the not-so-distant future I’ll get to hold my grandchildren too.”


“Okaa-san, please!” replied Honoka, feeling even more embarrassed at how adamant she was in getting these two hitched and in the process of baby-making ASAP.


“Oh, alright.  I’ll stop talking about that stuff…for now, anyway,” said Komachi as she grabbed a plate and began serving herself.  Honoka and Ayaka headed down the hallway to notify the others that dinner was ready.  Once that was done, everyone in the Takamiya household began to get a serving of the stir fry.


Honoka was at least thankful that the dish came out well, given the sounds of satisfaction among those partaking in the meal.  Even the somewhat combative Tanpopo couldn’t help but mewl in delight at how flavorful the dish was, especially how juicy and tender the chicken meat turned out to be.  The sight of the cat-eared Tower Witch made Honoka inwardly chuckle.  In a way, Tanpopo was somewhat akin to a pet cat:  Feed her delicious food and she suddenly became very friendly.


‘Maybe if I tame her with enough delicious meals, she might give up on trying to capture me,’ thought Honoka.  Ever the kind-hearted soul, Honoka was hopeful that in time he could be on friendlier terms with the KMM Gang, even if they were Tower Witches and him their target.  At the very least, he was pretty sure that Rin (the quiet one), Kanna (the white-eyed one), and Kotetsu (the sword-wielding one) had no personal animosity against him.  As for Tanpopo and Mei, they appeared to be motivated partly by their drive and commitment to please their mistress (Medusa) and partly to finally get an edge over Ayaka in battle, given the number of times she throttled them with ridiculous ease each and every time.


Once the meal was finished, Honoka, Ayaka, and Kasumi took their leave, with the KMM Gang being tasked to clean up dinner.  Ayaka made it clear that if they didn’t clean and put away the dishes that they would be very, very sorry they didn’t do so.


“It’s only fair,” reasoned Ayaka.  “You and I were busy making the meal, and Kasumi was tending to the laundry.  I’ll not have those freeloaders living here and doing no work whatsoever.  As the old saying goes, “He who will not work shall not eat,” and since those five already ate, they’re most certainly going to do at least some work as payment, or else they pay in a different way.”  Whenever Ayaka laid down her power and authority, she could be quite intimidating, to say the least.


“Okay then, I suppose you have a point, Kagari-san,” Honoka nervously chuckled.


“Anyways, Onii-chan,” Kasumi chimed in, “what say we take a bath together?”


“K-Kasumi-chan,” replied a startled and blushing Honoka, “you know that we’re too old to be doing that sort of thing now.”


“Nonsense,” scoffed Kasumi.  “It’s been so long since we’ve spent quality bath time together, and I certainly wouldn’t mind us washing each other’s backs.  You’ll definitely get a lot cleaner that way.”


“Like I said earlier,” interjected Ayaka, “if Takamiya-kun is taking a bath with anybody here, it’s me.”  Kasumi and Ayaka stared down one another after this proclamation.  Even though Ayaka was known for her general ‘poker face’ look most of the time, Honoka could tell that the tall, dark-haired beauty was not going to back down whatsoever.  And as for Kasumi, the shorter pink-haired imouto was quietly seething as she stared back at Ayaka with hardened determination.


“Please don’t fight, you two,” begged Honoka in a worried voice, hoping it wouldn’t come to blows (be they physical or magical) between the two women.


“I’m sorry, Onii-chan,” said Kasumi in an apologetic tone, not wanting to upset her beloved big brother.  For her part, Ayaka simply stared at the two siblings before surprisingly wrapping an arm around each of them and bringing them in for a tender bear hug, pressing each one’s face right up against one of her G-cup breasts.  This of course made both Honoka and Kasumi red in the face at Ayaka’s surprising show of tenderness and affection towards the both of them.


“I’m sorry too, Takamiya-kun,” said Ayaka as she held the two of them firmly against her bosom.  “You’re right.  Family shouldn’t be fighting.  So what say we all take a bath together?  Does that sound fair, Kasumi-chan?”  Kasumi simply stood wide-eyed at Ayaka’s compromise offer, unsure if she was awake or in some kind of dream state at the moment.


“U-umm…sure, I suppose,” muttered Kasumi quietly, figuring it would be better than having a magical fight with the super-powerful Hono no Majo.


“B-but,” interjected Honoka, “even if we were to take a bath together - and I’m not saying that we should be doing that - the bathtub isn’t big enough for the three of us.  It’s only designed for one person to sit comfortably in it.  Two would make things very crowded and three in the tub at the same time is pretty much impossible.”


“No need to worry on that end, Takamiya-kun,” said Ayaka, deciding to take the initiative and smply carry both of the Takamiya siblings over her shoulder before either of them might scurry off.  Once she made her way to the bathroom, she set them down on the floor, placed her hand upon the bathroom door, and focused intently upon it.  A moment later, a magical circle appeared over the door, shining brilliantly before dissipating a few seconds later.  Ayaka then proceeded to open the door.


What Honoka and Kasumi saw behind the door shocked and awed them.


The confines of the Takamiya household’s bathroom had inexplicably grown substantially, to an area that was ten times what it once was at least!  And as for what was within those confines, the place had the look of a world-class luxury day spa, with space enough for a solid dozen individuals if not more.  The baths, the sink, the mirrors, the entirety of the room looked like something out of a five-star resort!


“K-Kagari-san, what did you just do!?” asked Honoka with awe written all over his face.


“Takamiya-kun, you’d be surprised what one can do with the right type of magic,” she stated humbly.  “I won’t bore you with details, but it’s effectively a sort of “pocket space” type of spell where you can alter the confines of a set space within.  I basically casted it upon your bathroom and made it so that there’s enough room for all of us without any worry about crowding.  When we’re done, I’ll undo the spell and return the bathroom to the way it once was, though I’d prefer to keep it this way if that’s alright with you.”


“I’m certainly not complaining about the remodel,” Kasumi said quietly in equal awe alongside her brother.


“B-but…what will Okaa-san say about this if we leave it like this?  She’ll obviously be curious as to why the bathroom suddenly looks like this and how it’s even possible,” said a worried Honoka.


“I’ll simply tell her that my family made quick renovations to it while she was away at work,” answered Ayaka.


“In the span of a day?” asked Honoka  “And making the area inside somehow bigger than what the room is capable of containing at that.”


“If need be, I’ll simply cast a spell to calm her so that she needn’t worry about that sort of thing,” countered Ayaka.  “Like I said earlier, she’s like a second mother to me, so I don’t want her to work herself too hard.  She should be able to come home to a hot bath and just relax.  I’ll bring it up with my okaa-san to see it that’s the right course of action to take.  But enough about that.  Let’s get cleaned up, shall we?”  Without even waiting for the other two to respond, Ayaka gently nudged them into the bathroom and shut the door behind them.  Obviously, she wasn’t taking no for an answer.


While Kasumi was at a loss for words, she was at least happy that Ayaka wasn’t getting between her and some quality bath time with her precious onii-chan, though she certainly wasn’t expecting the bathing session to become a borderline menage a trois of sorts, given that it involved intimate skinship between all involved.


“G-girls please,” replied a blushing Honoka, “this is all so sudden and-”


Before he could get another word in, Ayaka simply leaned forward and gave Honoka another heartfelt and passionate kiss on the lips, this time using her tongue somewhat to prod into his mouth and turn it into a French kiss.  Holding him both firmly and tenderly in her arms while pressing him against her bosom, she soon enough disarmed the young man’s resistance to the three-way bathing session.  Left in a stupor, Honoka was unable to put up any more verbal resistance to the situation as it stood.


“Well?” asked Ayaka to Kasumi.  “Are you going to undress or not?  We’re in a bath after all.”


“Uhh…y-yeah, okay,” replied a heavily blushing Kasumi, who couldn’t help but find the kissing session between her onii-chan and Ayaka to be pretty hot.  While a part of her was raging with jealousy at the sight of seeing another woman lock lips with the young man she planned to make her husband, she couldn’t help but be a little turned on by how adamantly Ayaka poured her heart into the kiss.


‘I guess I can’t completely hate her,’ thought Kasumi in reflection.  ‘Her feelings for Onii-chan are no less genuine or powerful than my own.  While it pains me to admit it…she really does love him with all her heart, even if she doesn’t quite show it on her face.’


Within minutes, all three individuals were stripped completely nude with Honoka seated in the warm and calming waters of the bath and with Ayaka and Kasumi encircling him as they washed his body.  Apparently, the kiss from Ayaka was so powerful that it rendered Honoka into a sort of trance-like state, in which he was conscious but not fully aware of his surroundings.  It was almost like he had become sedated after the kiss.  Whether or not it was some kind of spell Ayaka cast upon him or simply the shock from such a passionate kiss, Kasumi couldn’t tell.  But in either case, she was at least a little happy that Honoka wasn’t putting up any resistance and that she could touch his body from head to toe…even if she was rather embarrassed at seeing his more delicate parts as she joined in the cleaning alongside Ayaka.


For her part, if Ayaka was nervous or embarrassed about washing every nook and cranny on Honoka’s body, her face didn’t show it.  Ever stoic by her outward appearance, the Princess of Tougetsu Academy was very thorough in washing the man she carried a torch for.  She made sure to use her generous bosom as a loofah in washing both Honoka’s chest and his back during the bathing session, which got both a blush and a good amount of soft moans from Honoka at the feel of her very large breasts pressed against his body.  Kasumi could have sworn that Ayaka cracked the slightest of smiles whenever Honoka reacted in a way that denoted pleasure at her touch.


Not wanting to feel outdone, Kasumi joined in on the cleaning, picking whichever part of Honoka’s body that Ayaka didn’t effectively call ‘dibs’ on.  When Ayaka was washing Honoka’s back, Kasumi took his front.  When Ayaka took his arms, Kasumi took his legs.  This went on for a solid half hour, with the two girls switching so that each of them got to effectively clean every part of Honoka’s body.


What surprised Kasumi during the session was that Ayaka decided to mix things up a bit when she wrapped an arm around Kasumi’s torso and pulled her into Ayaka’s embrace, in a way so that both Kasumi and Honoka were somewhat seated within Kagari’s lap.  Kasumi briefly yipped at Ayaka’s suddenness, turning red in the face as she faced Ayaka.


“W-what are you doing!?” asked a flustered Kasumi.


“I’m going to wash the both of you,” stated Ayaka matter-of-factly.


“I can wash myself, thank you very much!” replied Kasumi.


“I’m sure you can, but this isn’t up for debate or an argument,” said Ayaka in a way that left no room for backtalk.  “I’m washing the two of you from top to bottom, and that’s all there is to it.  So it’s for the best that you don’t fight this, understand?”


“B-but, why do you feel the need to wash me as well?”


“I just feel like it,” replied Ayaka.  “I don’t really need a reason beyond that.  Now hold still while your onee-san cleans every square inch of the both of you.  Best that you don’t resist.  Otherwise I’ll have to cast a spell on you that renders your body temporarily paralyzed.”  Grumbling, Kasumi didn’t stiffen up in a way that might indicate a willingness to fight back, simply letting Ayaka tend to the task of washing both her and her brother.


While she wouldn’t admit it openly, Kasumi had to confess that Ayaka’s touch was heavenly.  Her hands moved with the grace and dexterity of a professional masseuse and her bosom pressed against Kasumi’s body while she worked was like nirvana.  Words alone couldn’t do justice as to just how damn good Ayaka’s bosom pressed against both Kasumi’s back and front felt.  While the younger, pink-haired witch was certainly envious of the towering beauty having such a pair of perfect breasts, she also couldn’t help but practically moan a tiny bit at the feel of them against her own body as Ayaka cleaned both her and Honoka.


Once the cleaning session was over, Ayaka simply laid back with both Honoka and Kasumi laying against her, each of them wrapped up in one of Honoka’s arms as the tall, black-haired beauty simply lounged in the bathwater, holding the two of them securely against her torso as the stared up at the ceiling.


Satisfied in her work Ayaka simply scooped up the Takamiya siblings in her arms,  wrapped a towel around each of them (Kasumi from chest to groin, Honoka from groin on down), and made her way from the bathroom towards Honoka’s bedroom (making sure she had a towel wrapped around her curvaceous figure of course, lest someone be startled by the sight of a nude, towering beauty!).  Once she made it into the bedroom, she laid the two of them on Honoka’s bed before gently nudging him awake.


“Takamiya-kun, wake up,” she whispered to him.  “It’s time to get dressed, otherwise you might catch a cold in your sleep.”


“K-Kagari-san?” asked Honoka as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.  “How long was I out?”


“That’s not important,” replied Ayaka.  “What is important is that you’re now clean and that you need to change into your pajamas before going to sleep.  Do you need help dressing?”


“N-no, that’s alright!  I’m perfectly capable of dressing myself,” answered a blushing Honoka.


“Alright then,” replied Ayaka as she gently nudged Kasumi awake.  A moment later, the pink haired witch looked around and saw that she was (a) wrapped up in a towel and (b) in her onii-chan’s room.  Though she didn’t get much time to figure out why that was the case before Ayaka looked at the younger girl and spoke


“Time for bed now, Kasumi-chan.”


“Huh?  You’ve never called me that before,” said a confused Kasumi.


“First time for everything, Imouto,” replied Ayaka.  “Now follow your Onee-san’s orders and head off to bed.  I’d recommend you put something on when you get to your room, lest you risk catching a cold.”


Too tired, too much at a loss for words, and not wanting to get into an argument with Ayaka, Kasumi simply acquiesced and made her way of towards her room to call it a night…but not before sneaking in a quick peck on Honoka’s lips before leaving.


“Goodnight Onii-chan!” she said, brimming with joy.  “Aishiteru!”  Before either Ayaka or Honoka could respond, Kasumi made her way out the door with a little pep in her step.


After a momentary awkward silence, Honoka simply stood there in his towel alongside Ayaka, turning to look at the statuesque stunner currently standing in his bedroom and wrapped in nothing but a towel herself (which was struggling to hold it together wrapped around her prodigious chest as things stood).  Before the thought escaped him, Honoka spoke up, remembering what he wanted to do before going to sleep.


“Kagari-san?” he asked.


“Yes, Takamiya-kun?” she responded.


“Before we call it a night, could you do me a favor?”


“What kind of favor?”


“After we get dressed, could you just stand up straight against the wall?  There’s something I want to confirm.”


“Okay.”


After changing into their pajamas (Honoka doing so while Ayaka waited outside his room, then switching when it came her turn to change), Honoka searched through for some measuring tape in his room.  Thankful that there was a roll in one of the drawers at his desk, he pulled it out and walked over to Ayaka.


“I know this sounds silly, but I just want to take your height really quick before we go to bed.  Is that alright with you, Kagari-san?”


“There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that whatsoever, Takamiya-kun,” replied Ayaka.


A minute later, once Honoka found something he could stand on so that he could see over Ayaka’s head, he held a measuring ruler flat against her scalp and made a slight pencil mark where the top of her head was against his bedroom wall.  Once she stepped away, Honoka whipped out the measuring tape and placed his thumb squarely against the one end while letting the roll of tape drop down till it hit the floor.


“Kagari-san, could you hold the tape where my thumb is while I check the lower end?”


“Of course, Takamiya-kun.”


A moment later, with Ayaka holding the tape at the pencil mark, Honoka crouched down to look at where the tape fell.  After holding it flush against the wall, Honoka closely looked in at where the mark was where the wall met the floor.  What he saw made his eyes widen while the breath in his throat seized up.  Sensing his concern, Ayaka spoke up.


“Takamiya-kun, are you okay?”


“Y-yeah, I’m fine,” he said, blinking as he looked at where the tape measure stopped at the bottom of the floor.


“What does the tape say?” asked Ayaka.  There was a momentary pause before Honoka eventually spoke up.


“Six feet, nine inches,” he said.

End Notes:

Again, hope the ending was amusing.  The way things are looking, I'm probably going to end up raising the rating to "R" so that people don't think I'm misleading them over the content and how steamy things will most likely end up getting throughout this story.  Hope the bath stuff was entertaining if a but short, as well as the stuff at the very end.

Bedtime by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Ayaka becomes bolder in pursuing Honoka before calling it a night.

“Six feet, nine inches,” said Honoka in a mildly trembling voice.  Thinking that Ayaka would be around 6’7’’ tall, it threw him off a bit to see that she had ended up shooting up nearly 4 inches instead of around 2.


“What was that, Takamiya-kun?” asked Ayaka as she tilted her head to the side.  Apparently, he didn’t speak up loudly enough for her to hear him.


“Six feet, nine inches, Kagari-san,” he repeated.


“Are you sure, Takamiya-kun?  That seems a bit off, don’t you think?”


Honoka had Ayaka stand up against the bedroom wall once more, remaining perfectly still as he gauged her height a second time.  Sure enough, the top of her head was perfectly level with the pencil mark he made just a moment ago.  And after having the measuring tape laid flush against the wall in a straight line, he ended up coming to the same measurement.


“It’s accurate, Kagari-san,” said Honoka with a hint of trepidation in his voice.  “The only thing I don’t understand is…why so much growth?”


“What do you mean by that?” asked Ayaka.


“I mean…I figured that maybe you were having a bit of a growth spurt, Kagari-san,” Honoka explained.  “I haven’t measured you in quite some time, so I thought that maybe it was just puberty and I never noticed it up until now.  An inch or two would be one thing, but this much of an increase?  It’s…pretty concerning in my opinion.”


“Concerning how?” asked Ayaka once more.  Honoka turned to look up at her with a somewhat incredulous look on his face.


“Isn’t it obvious, Kagari-san?  I mean…if you happen to keep growing like I think you are, then things are bound to become very difficult.  Things like having clothes that fit, walking through doorways, interacting with other people, having enough food to eat, and potential health problems.  I’ve heard that people who have extreme growth tend to have complications with simply moving around and getting enough blood pumping throughout their entire bodies.  Do you feel alright, Kagari-san?  Any pain or stiffness anywhere in your body?”


“Takamiya-kun, I feel perfectly fine right now.  There’s no need to worry about my health.  If something comes up, trust me, you’ll certainly know about it.”


“And the other stuff I brought up,” Honoka reiterated.  “What about that?”


“As for things like food, clothing, and housing, the Kagari Family can provide money if need be to help with that kind of stuff.  I promise that I won’t have your okaa-san working herself to the bone just to make sure I have enough to eat.  I wouldn’t do that to her.  And as for how others react around me…well, I can’t really control how people feel about me if I happen to be having a growth spurt…not unless I use a mind control spell, anyway…”


“Please no mind control spells, Kagari-san,” muttered Honoka.


“That was a joke, Takamiya-kun.  In any case, I wouldn’t worry about this too much, at least not for the time being.  Like you said, it could just be puberty and you didn’t really notice it until now.  If things end up becoming more serious, I’ll bring it up with Okaa-san.  Given how often we end up seeing each other, she’ll take notice sooner rather than later and we’ll end up having a conversation about it.  Anyways, it’s getting late, so you should get ready for bed now.”


“B-but Kagari-san…” said Honoka, not letting up in his concern.


Deciding to take the initiative, Ayaka did something that Honoka wasn’t expecting, but did notice that she was starting to do more and more often with increasing frequency…


She knelt down and kissed him.


A hard, passionate French kiss.


Lasting a solid minute if not longer.


Once the kiss was broken off, Ayaka looked down at Honoka, her hands still firmly placed upon his shoulders as she gazed longingly at him.  For his part, Honoka was at a complete loss for words, his mind not fully registering the kiss he had just experienced.


“K-Kagari-san,” he began slowly, “w-why did you do that?”


“Did I need a reason to, Takamiya-kun?” she replied.


“I…well…I think that…” said Honoka, struggling to put the words together.  “I think doing that sort of thing is something…something you should only do with someone you’re in love with, you know?”  Ayaka simply sighed in exasperation upon hearing this.


“Takamiya-kun,” she began once more.


“Yes?” he said.


A second later, Ayaka swept up Honoka in her arms, wrapping him securely against her frame, making sure to press him as hard against her bosom as possible while not making him uncomfortable, all while assaulting his lips once more with her own.  As powerful and passionate as the last kiss was, this next kiss was even more so by comparison.  Ayaka’s appetite was downright ravenous towards Honoka’s mouth, with the near-seven-foot beauty inhaling deeply through her nostrils and barely breaking contact with Honoka’s lips as she forced her tongue as deep as possible down Honoka’s throat.  Carrying him over to his bed, she simply leaned back and fell atop it, never letting up on her grip over Honoka while she graciously crashed atop the mattress.


During the kissing session, Honoka could barely keep his head together, given the amount of hot-and-heavy passion he was experiencing.  During this latest kissing bout, Ayaka rolled on the bed so that she ended up on top of Honoka, pinning him between herself and his mattress.  While Honoka couldn’t really keep track of the amount of time during this latest makeout session, he figured it could very well have been at least two (if not three) minutes of nonstop kissing.  And during that time, Honoka couldn’t help but engage in the kissing at least a little bit; he was a young, healthy teenager after all, with all of the hormonally-driven, puberty-related ups and downs that came with such a period in one’s life.


Finally coming up for air, a panting Ayaka raised her head up, looking down at Honoka as she gazed intently upon the young man trapped underneath her.  While her face didn’t convey too much emotion, the blush on her cheeks and the shine in her eyes pretty much gave away her emotional state to Honoka.


To be blunt, if Ayaka were a literal animal and not a human/witch, one would discern that she was - at this particular moment - very “in heat,” so to speak.


“Takamiya-kun,” she said through semi-panting breaths, “does that answer how I feel about you?”


Honoka simply stared up at her with wide eyes and a lack for words, so he simply nodded his head slowly in response.  Content that she got her point across, Ayaka leaned in for another kiss, this time a smooch on the lips with no tongue involved.


“Now then, you should get to bed, Takamiya-kun.  We have school tomorrow, after all.”


“But, where are you going to sleep, Kagari-san?”


“In bed with you of course, you silly boy.”


Honoka pauses with wide eyes, feeling a touch of embarrassment mixed with sexual angst.  Given the makeout session he had just been party to, he had a strong feeling that if he and Ayaka slept in the same bed together that things would almost assuredly become very “hot and heavy” in the extremely near future.


“Th-that’s okay, Kagari-san,” began Honoka.  “You can sleep here, and I’ll just sleep on the couch downstairs.”


“Takamiya-kun, you’re sleeping in your bed, understand?”


“B-but, you wouldn’t want me crowding up against you while you slept.  My bed’s not that big after all, so it’s best that you just take the bed and I’ll just-”


“Takamiya-kun, you’re sleeping in your bed and that’s final.”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice was firm, but not menacing.


“But Kagari-san,” he began once more…


…only to be silenced by another French kissing session, which soon enough demolished whatever resistance he put up to the notion of sleeping in the same bed.  After another minute of making out, Honoka simply relented.  If there was one thing he had picked up on quickly enough, it was that once Ayaka made up her mind about something, it was very difficult if not impossible to persuade her otherwise.


“O-okay then,” Honoka relented.


So it was during the night that the two of them slept, with Honoka on his side and Ayaka curled against him, her larger frame effectively spooning him, with her head over his head and her feet dangling far past his feet (practically off the bedframe no less!).  As the two slept, Honoka couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit of sexual angst at the pressure of Ayaka’s G-cup breasts pressed against his back, her smooth and powerful arms wrapped securely around his torso, her long and luscious legs ensnared over his, and her enchanting aroma invading his nostrils.


In short, it was downright heavenly.


“Goodnight, Takamiya-kun,” whispered Ayaka.


“Goodnight, Kagari-san,” he replied, thankful that he was tired enough for sleep to overtake him, lest he have the energy to desire another makeout session (with the temptation to engage in something even steamier!)


The night came and went, and soon enough the sun began cresting over the horizon, indicating that the new day had begun.  As light peeked in through Honoka’s bedroom window, he began to stir awake slightly.  Looking around his room, Honoka realized quickly that Ayaka was still lounging behind him, her arm secured around his torso.  He couldn’t help but marvel at the swell of her bicep mixed with the smooth and shapely form of the limb draped over his body.  He also felt a twinge of stimulation given how her bosom gently pressed against his back due to her slow breathing, indicating that she most likely was still fast asleep.


As he stared up and down his bed, he couldn’t help but notice that Ayaka’s feet seemed to dangle a bit over the bottom edge of his mattress, once again reminding him of just how big Ayaka’s luscious body was…


…and even an indicator that it was still growing.


Trying his best to get out of bed without waking her, Honoka was quickly held in place as Kagari’s bicep slightly tensed, with her arm tightening around him and pulling him further into her embrace.  He could just make out the slightest of groans from Ayaka right behind him all the while.


“Kagari-san,” he whispered.  “It’s time to get up.”


“Don’t wanna,” she grumbled.


“Come on now, Kagari-san.  We have school today.  We can’t be calling off.”


“We’ll take a sick day,” she replied groggily.


“Now that’s not exactly a mature thing to do, Kagari-san.”


“I’m the school’s Hime-sama, so it’s only natural that I get my way,” she gently grumbled.


“Come on now, Kagari-san.  You’re better than that.  That’s not the kind of thing Tougetsu Academy's Hime-sama would do without having a good reason.”  Honoka could only hope that Ayaka wouldn’t be too stubborn or bull-headed over whether or not they went to school today.


Luck would have it that Ayaka decided not to act too childish over the matter and loosened her grip on Honoka, letting him get out of bed.  With that, he headed to the bathroom to relieve his bladder and brush his teeth.  Upon coming back to his room, he saw that Ayaka had already managed to change out of her pajamas and into her school uniform.  As he gazed at her, he noticed two things.


The first thing he noticed was that Ayaka’s uniform appeared to be rather “form fitting,” even more so than was usually the case.  While she could look stunning in literally anything that she wore, in this case, everything about her clothing made her look even more beautiful, dignified, and sexy than Honoka would notice otherwise.  The way her top hugged her bosom in such a skin-tight fashion, accentuating the swell of her breasts, the way her black leggings clung to her calves and thighs as if they were practically painted on her legs, the way her skirt looked even shorter than before to the point that if she were to bend over slightly there would be the risk of her plump but firm buttcheeks poking out from underneath…all of it made her look even more like a goddess of beauty than she was already.


The other thing he had an inkling about was that Ayaka seemed…well…


…no other way to say it.


Taller.


Bigger.



A lot bigger.


“K-Kagari-san?” asked a slightly nervous Honoka.


“Yes, Takamiya-kun?” she replied, her head cocked to the side in genuine confusion/curiosity.


“I know it’s going to sound silly, but could you please stand up against the wall once more for me like yesterday?  I just need to confirm something.”


“Of course, Takamiya-kun,” replied Ayaka rather calmly.


As she made her way to the wall, Honoka couldn’t help but choke momentarily, his breathing seized up as his throat tightened.  When Ayaka came right up to the wall where he pencil mark was, it was noticeably below where the top of her head was by a few inches.  This made Honoka’s heart rate increase as he looked at the sight before him.


‘She’s definitely grown…by several more inches since last night.  The only question is by how much?’  Honoka thought in slight alarm.


“Takamiya-kun, are you okay?” asked Ayaka as she stared down at the young man, who couldn’t help but notice how he had to crane his neck up more than usual in order to maintain eye contact with the large beauty.


“Uhh…y-yeah, I’m fine,” he replied, reaching for the measuring tape.  Once he found something to stand on (that gave him enough height over Ayaka), he carefully made a mark just over her head, being sure to get it accurate the first time around.  Just like the night before, he had Ayaka hold the one end of the tape in place next to the new pencil mark while letting the measuring tape fall to the floor.  Once he got a firm hold of it, Honoka held it firm against the wall, making sure it was in as straight a vertical line as possible.  As he held the tape against the corner between the wall and the floor, Honoka’s eyes widened greatly and he held his breath once more.


“What does it say, Takamiya-kun?” asked Ayaka.


For a moment, Honoka simply couldn’t bring himself to respond, finding the new measurement to be ridiculous, as if he was in some kind of dream state and just waiting to wake up.


“Takamiya-kun,” Ayaka spoke once again, with greater concern in her voice, “what does it say?”


Honoka simply muttered out an inaudible whisper.


“S-s-s…”


“What was that, Takamiya-kun?”


“S-s-seven feet, two inches.”

End Notes:

Hope the ending was amusing.

The Morning After by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Honoka & Kagari get ready for the new day before heading off to school.

“Kagari-san, this is serious!” declared Honoka.


“What do you mean, Takamiya-kun?” asked the towering, dark-haired beauty.


“What do I mean!?  What do you mean “What do I mean?”!?  You’ve shot up several inches overnight!  You’re over seven feet tall now!”


“I suppose I am,” stated Ayaka both calmly and with a matter-of-fact tone in her voice.  From what Honoka could tell, she didn’t appear the slightest bit worried or concerned over the latest development.


“And this doesn’t shock or worry you in any way!?” pressed Honoka.  “You’ve gotten a whole lot bigger overnight!  People don’t grow so suddenly like that and to such a size!  Most people on the planet don’t get anywhere near your height, Kagari-san!  Do you feel okay?  Any soreness in your body?”


“Takamiya-kun, I feel perfectly fine,” said Ayaka as she placed a large hand upon Honoka’s shoulder, doing her most to calm down the young man.  “I don’t feel any pain or discomfort whatsoever.  So while I’m touched that you worry over me the way you do, please don’t stress yourself over my size, okay?  Like I told you before, if something serious comes up, I’ll let you know.  Now we should head downstairs for breakfast.  We don’t have very much spare time before class starts.”


“You’re thinking about class at a time like this!?” countered Honoka.  “Kagari-san, you need to take the day off.  This is a medical emergency.  We need to get you to a doctor so they can figure out why you’re growing like this.  It’s not natural, it’s not normal, it’s…it’s…mph-”


Deciding to silence Honoka’s concerns the one way she knew how, Ayaka simply bent down (substantially) at her waist and gave Honoka another kiss (surprisingly with no tongue this time around).  Cupping the back of his head in her larger palms, Ayaka poured her heart into the smooch, inhaling deeply as she did so.  Of course, this first shocked Honoka before his defenses melted away and he simply allowed himself to be lost in the moment, instinctively bringing his own palms up to the sides of Ayaka’s cheeks and holding her face in his hands as she held his head in hers.


After a minute of making out with each other, Ayaka pulled her head away slightly to look Honoka square in his eyes.


“Takamiya-kun,” she began.


“Yes?” he asked.


“This is something you should bear in mind from this point on…”


“What is that?”


“Every time you worry or fret over things the way that you do, I’m going to end up kissing you in order to calm you down, understand?  While I certainly have no problem with doing that, I felt you should know this in advance.  So if you by chance don’t want to be pulled into a kiss, you should calm down and not worry so much.  Otherwise, I might just end up carrying you away to somewhere more private to help alleviate your stress and concerns, got that?”  While the tone in Ayaka’s voice was firm and resolute the point of almost sounding threatening, Honoka knew that she posed no harm to him whatsoever.  The only potential harm might be some soreness and fatigue to Honoka’s tongue depending on how hardcore the next makeout session would end up getting.


The broader point was simply this:  If Honoka kept being the worrywort he was known to be when it came to Ayaka’s well-being, she would correct that concerning streak of his by an all-consuming, super passionate makeout session…one that might take a hard turn into something more “adult rated,” depending on how hot and heavy things ended up getting in the process.


“O-okay then,” replied Honoka, deciding to relent.  “I’ll try not to make a fuss over it too much.  You know I only do it because I’m concerned, you know?”


“I do,” replied Ayaka.  “It’s one of the things I love you for, after all.  And while it might be a little tedious at times for you to fret over me like that, it touches my heart to know that you care and worry about me the way you do.”  Ayaka finished up with another smooch on Honoka’s lips right afterwards.


“But even so, my concerns aside,” continued Honoka, “how are the others going to react the next time they see you?”


“Others?”


“Everyone else, I mean.  Kasumi-chan, Okaa-san, those five Tower Witches living with us, the other students and faculty at school, the broader public, and of course your own okaa-san…how are all of them going to react when they see the new, bigger you, Kagari-san?”


“You needn’t worry about that sort of thing either, Takamiya-kun.  Regarding your imouto and okaa-san, I’m sure that things will be okay.  As for those five freeloaders, I’ll have a little chat with them if they make a stink over this.  And as for the others in school - including Okaa-san - you let me worry about that as well, okay?”


“How can you be so calm and sure that this will all be okay?” asked Honoka incredulously.


“I just am,” stated Ayaka in her usual matter-of-fact tone of voice.  “I can’t really explain how I am the way I am about that sort of stuff…just that I am that way and I don’t see anything wrong with it.  And if somebody makes a fuss or raises a stink over it, I’ll just gently pull them to the side and have a few words with them, plain and simple.  Now let’s get going.  You need to eat something before we go, Takamiya-kun.”


Again, Honoka couldn’t marvel at how in-control Ayaka seemed to be when it came to this sort of stuff.  Very little seemed to faze the tall, buxom, black-haired beauty of Tougetsu Academy.  Perhaps that simply came with the territory when one was a very, very powerful witch - if there were few opponents who could stand up to her, then she was simply used to getting her way when it came to these sorts of things.  Aside from Ayaka’s mother and a handful of Tower Witches, there was some heavy truth to that kind of realization.


As the two of them headed out Honoka’s bedroom door, Honoka couldn’t help but marvel in awe as he watched Ayaka bend slightly in order to pass through his doorway.  While the ceilings in the Takamiya household were 8 feet from the floor, the door frames stood no higher than 7 feet from the floor.  Now that Ayaka was 7’2’’, she would have to bend down a bit in order to walk through any of the doorways…


…and that was at her current size, mind you.


Assuming that she would continue to grow at the current rate, who knows just how much she would have to bend in order to pass through doorways…not just in the Takamiya household, but any and all doorways period.  Depending on what size she would be in a few days, she may very well have to crouch to pass through doorways…


…or even crawl, if it came to that.


Making their way downstairs towards the kitchen, Honoka and Kagari ended up bumping into Kasumi and the KMM Gang…


…and sure enough, the reaction from them was about what Honoka was expecting.


“Holy moly!” hollered Kasumi at the sight of Ayaka as she craned her head back.  “W-what in the world happened to you, Hime-sama?”


“No kidding!” declared Tanpopo in agreement.  “The Hono no Majo just got a freaking size upgrade!  She’s now a freakin’ amazon!”


“But no less of a sexy one,” added Mei in a quieter voice with a blush on her cheeks.  The other three members of the Ivory Quintet were simply at too much of a loss for words to add anything else to the conversation.


“If you’re all done staring,” replied Ayaka, “you should make your way into the kitchen and grab something to eat.  After all, it’s rather rude to stare at somebody for long periods.”


Kasumi and the other witches were effectively humbled into silence and compliance by Ayaka’s mild warning.  Given that Ayaka was already a rather statuesque stunner before these growth spurts, she could simply rely on her towering size and close proximity towards others in order to intimidate them.  When standing so close to such a tall, sexy, and powerful woman like Ayaka Kagari, the vast majority of people simply couldn’t help but feel a mix of awe and fear in the presence of such a woman.  The only people in Tougetsu City who wouldn’t feel such intimidation in Ayaka’s presence would be Kazane Kagari, Chronoire Schwarz VI, and Lady Medusa (the last two being Tower Witches who pretty much feared nobody, no matter their size).


Well…maybe Rinon Otometachibana could be included in that group as well, given the fiery, take-on-all-challengers attitude she normally conveyed most of the time.  After all, back when Ayaka was “only” around 6’6’’ in height, Rinon would gladly spar with her and go all-out in brawls with the fire witch, even though Rinon herself was only around 5’2’’ in height.  To someone like Rinon, going up against taller and/or bigger opponents was simply a case of “David and Goliath,” in which Rinon likened herself to David going up against a lumbering, easy-to-defeat opponent (aside from Ayaka, of course).


As Honoka and the witches sat around the dinner table (which looked comically too small for Ayaka to sit at, along with her chair), Komachi made her way towards the kitchen, rushing around frantically like a headless chicken.


“Oh, I’m going to end up being late today!” she moaned in worry.  Rummaging through the refrigerator, Komachi tried to pull out numerous items in order to whip up a quick lunch for herself before leaving.  She ended up being intercepted by Ayaka, who simply held the dainty mother against her larger frame, gently pressing Komachi against Ayaka’s torso and bosom.


“It’s okay, Okaa-san,” said Ayaka.  “Just take a deep breath and relax.  I already have a tupperware container with last night’s leftovers ready for you.  And if your job gives you trouble for being a little late, just let me know.  I’m going to have a word with my okaa-san about this to see if we can lighten your workload, okay?”


“Oh, Ayaka-chan,” cooed Komachi, “you’re so sweet, but you really don’t need to go out of your way to help me out with this.  I’m the adult here, so I shouldn’t have to put you and Kazane through this bothersome-”


Before Komachi could get another word in, she was silenced as Ayaka knelt down and gave her a peck on the lips.  It wasn’t the kind of passionate kiss that Honoka had experienced from Ayaka (the kind reserved for lovers), but a heartfelt one all the same, the kind exchanged between family members who truly cared for one another.  And it was pretty clear that Ayaka loved and cared for Komachi as if she were Ayaka’s own mother just as Komachi loved Ayaka like a daughter.


“Nonsense,” stated Ayaka firmly but gently.  “You work hard enough as it is, so I’m going to do my part to make your job easier when it comes to your workload and schedule.  If need be, I’ll head down to your office myself and make your bosses see reason, okay?”  The thought of a seven-foot-plus Ayaka making her way through a typical office-cubicle-style building and talking down (literally) to whoever was in charge was a rather titillating sight to imagine from Honoka’s perspective.  The only thing that would surpass that idea would be an even taller Ayaka doing the same thing, or a very tall Ayaka standing next to a very tall Kazane and talking down to whoever was in charge like they were small children.


“O-okay then,” said Komachi quietly with a mild blush on her cheeks.  “I certainly appreciate the help, but please don’t go out of your way, Ayaka-chan.”


“It’s really no bother or trouble at all, Okaa-san,” replied Ayaka as she gave one last peck on Komachi’s lips before returning to the table.


The thing that took Honoka by surprise was that during the exchange, his mother didn’t freak out at all by the sight of the 7’2’’ Ayaka, given that she was nearing a full foot taller than her original height.  It made him ponder as to just why that was.  The concern must have shown on his face, because during breakfast, Ayaka turned to face him and speak up.


“Something wrong, Takamiya-kun?  You look troubled.”  Wanting to keep things between the two of them, Honoka leaned in to whisper to Ayaka.


“Why didn’t Okaa-san freak out or ask about your growth spurt?”


“Oh that,” said Ayaka.  “Given that your okaa-san isn’t in-the-loop when it comes to the existence of magic, I simply cast a spell on her to slightly alter her memories.”


“You did what!?” asked Honoka, still quietly, but with heightened concern in his voice.


“No worries, Takamiya-kun,” continued Ayaka.  “All I did was make Komachi think that I’ve always been this size, that’s all.  I altered nothing else about her memories about me or anything else for that matter.  The same spell will be used on anybody who doesn’t know about the existence of magic, so nobody at school outside of a few other people will act like anything is wrong.”


“I suppose that explains why Kasumi and the others reacted the way they did,” thought Honoka out loud.  “And I’m guessing that the other Workshop Witches at school will know about your growth spurts?”


“Yes, but don’t worry yourself over that sort of thing, okay?  Unless of course you’d like me to kiss you again in order to help clear your mind, of course.”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice was direct but had undertones of playful mischief mixed in as well, given her propensity to want to kiss Honoka more and more and more.


In fact, Ayaka was becoming more ravenous in her desire to smother Honoka with affection compared to the first few times she kissed him.  Back when he kissed her on the cheek in order to save her from Medusa’s petrification, she in turn kissed him on the cheek as “payback” - at least that’s how she put it anyway.  But now, ever since these growth spurts started, Ayaka had become far more brazen, forward, and direct in displaying her affection towards Honoka.  And while the kissing was certainly enough in its own regard, Honoka also noticed Ayaka’s propensity towards hugging and caressing him during their makeout sessions, being sure to use the allure of her very large bosom in order to get a rise out of him (which it very well did each and every time, if Honoka’s increased heart rate and pulse were any indicator of such).


Bearing all that in mind, Honoka simply erred on caution by not trying to appear too concerned or worried (at least not outwardly, anyway), lest his lips be assaulted by Ayaka’s once more and his hand forcefully placed firmly on her giant chest while Ayaka held and caressed him during another makeout session - especially during breakfast and in front of all the others at the table.


“N-no worries or concerns, Kagari-san,” replied Honoka with a slightly nervous smile.


“Ayaka-chan,” replied Ayaka.


“Come again?” asked a confused Honoka.


“From now on, call me ‘Ayaka-chan,’ okay?”


“Oh, um…well I don’t know if that’s a good idea, Kagari-san.  I mean, that’s a little too informal, don’t you think?”


Once again, Honoka got his answer in the form of another surprise French kiss, which made all the witches at the table go wide-eyed, with some of them quietly mouthing ‘whoa’ and ‘wow’ at how blunt and forward Ayaka was being.  Apparently, the fire witch had no qualms whatsoever with kissing the boy she loved in front of others, no matter the place or the time.  As Ayaka gently palmed the back of Honoka’s head to secure him and pressed her bosom as deeply against his chest as she could, she put her tongue into proverbial overtime as it snaked its way through Honoka’s mouth, poking and prodding all along the contours of his oral cavern, gently suckling and breathing heavily as she did so.


From the perspective of the other witches, pretty much all of them were thinking the same thing at the sight before them:  Ayaka Kagari was straight-up hungry and thirsty when it came to Honoka Takamiya.  With the way things were progressing, it was only a matter of time before she ended up tearing all of his clothes off, then all of hers all while finding somewhere private to enact the most passionate and heated of intimate acts with the young man.


In any case, once the kiss broke off, Ayaka simply gazed down at Honoka with that glazed-over “in heat” look in her eyes as she stared intently downward at the young man.


“Ayaka-chan,” she said.  “That’s what I want you to call me from now on, got that, Honoka-kun?”


‘Honoka-kun?’ thought the other witches collectively.


“O-okay then,” he quietly replied, blushing heavily from the aftershock of the latest kiss.


“Say it,” she whispered somewhat huskily.  Honoka paused for a moment, feeling embarrassed at being put on the spot like this.  A moment later, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and then gazed back at Ayaka.


“Alright then, Ayaka-chan,” he said.  In response, the slightest of grins appeared on Ayaka’s angelic face, which was quite the sight to behold, given how rare it was for Ayaka to crack a grin of any kind.


“Very good then, Honoka-kun,” she said with satisfaction both on her face and in her tone of voice.  She then looked at the clock and motioned that they should finish up breakfast as it was almost time to head out.  The rest of the meal went quietly before the group put their dishes away in the sink and then headed out the door, with Ayaka bending down through each and every doorway as they vacated the building.


And with that, Honoka and the women walked out towards Tougetsu Academy, with Honoka himself wondering just how others at school were going to react to the larger Ayaka Kagari wandering through the halls and in the classrooms.  It would certainly be interesting to see how the broader student body and faculty would respond, being in the presence of somebody more than seven feet tall.


And of course, there were those in the magic community to consider.  Just how would the other Workshop Witches enrolled at Tougetsu Academy react to the larger Ayaka?  What about Mikage-sensei (the science teacher/undercover wizard)?


And what about the headmistress, Kazane Kagari?  Just how would Ayaka’s own mother react to her daughter’s sudden growth spurts?  Honoka was as curious as he was nervous in how these reactions would end up unfolding as they made their way onward towards Tougetsu Academy.

End Notes:

Next chapter will bring in some new characters (mentioned in the character intro page) and how they react to Ayaka's development.

More School Life by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Bit of a filler chapter.  More characters introduced here and there.

The walk from the Takamiya household towards Tougetsu Academy was rather uneventful overall.  Like the last time, the Ivory Quintet kept their distance from Honoka, Ayaka, and Kasumi, with the only difference being that the trio walked in front of the quintuplet this time around.  As Honoka, his little sister, and Ayaka walked side-by-side, Kasumi couldn’t help but occasionally glance at Ayaka as they walked.  While Kasumi was well known to cling to and give her attention to her big brother, she couldn’t help but shoot a look at (more accurately upwards at) Ayaka as the group of three walked to school.  Given Ayaka’s more than seven feet in height at this point, it was a rather understandable reaction, given the circumstances, even if the general public didn’t seem to pay it no mind (what with their minds being somewhat altered by the forces of magic and whatnot).


As Honoka, Ayaka, and Kasumi walked towards school, the youngest of the trio couldn’t help but speak her mind over the state of things.


“So, Hime-sama,” began Kasumi, “any chance you’d like to explain what exactly is going on?”


“Whatever do you mean?” asked Ayaka in a calm voice as she looked straight forward without so much as turning her head towards Kasumi as they walked.


“You know damn well what I mean, Hime-sama!” replied Kasumi intensely whispering so as to not alert the Tower Witches walking only a few paces behind them.  “What in the hell is up with you sprouting up a foot or so in the span of the last twenty-four hours or so?”


“Technically, according to Takamiya-kun, I haven’t grown a whole foot up to this point,” countered Ayaka.  “As of now, I’m only 7’2’’ at the moment, so I’m still a few inches shy of-”


“Don’t go giving me that crap, Hime-sama!” Kasumi quietly growled.  “Whatever height you’ve shot up to, the point remains the same.  You’ve managed to suddenly sprout up several inches in practically no time at all, and I’m very curious as to why that is.  So I’d like to know both why and how you’ve shot up like you have, if I’m not being too out of place in asking.”


“I suppose the simplest answer I can give you, Kasumi-chan,” replied Ayaka, “is that for the time being, you need not worry or fret over the state of things.   And that’s all you’re going to get from me, understand?”  The tone In Ayaka’s voice indicated that she simply wasn’t going to entertain answering any of Kasumi’s questions.  And given the power disparity between Ayaka and Kasumi, there was little (if anything) the latter could do to force an answer out of Ayaka Kagari under the current circumstances as they were.  Ayaka’s mere presence tended to be enough to force most people to acquiesce to her desires, especially when standing in such close proximity as to force others to crane their necks in order to make eye contact with her.  Such a move was amplified even more so, now that Ayaka had passed over seven feet in height.


“Rrrrgh…fine,” grumbled Kasumi, “but don’t expect me to think that everything is now hunky-dory and completely okay.  How exactly do you think others at school are going to react when they see you?”


“About the same as others on the street are reacting, Kasumi-chan,” replied Ayaka.  “Feel free to look around and observe their reactions.”


Kasumi did just that and was surprised to find that none of the everyday civilians they passed on the way to school were staring at Ayaka with alarm or wonder.  Aside from the occasional quick glance, nobody paused to marvel at the 7’2’’ Ayaka walking casually down the sidewalk alongside Honoka and Kasumi.  To everyday observers, they looked at Ayaka as if her height was completely normal and nothing special, which made Kasumi go slightly wide-eyed at their lack of surprise or shock.


“Hime-sama, what exactly did you do?” asked Kasumi.


“Care to elaborate exactly?” replied Ayaka.


“I mean why are people not freaking out and staring at you while they pass by us?”


“Minor memory alteration spell,” answered Ayaka.  “I’ve tweaked their memories so that the sight of me comes off as completely normal.  Aside from that, nothing else has been altered in any way whatsoever, so there’s no need to worry how others will react, whether at school or anywhere throughout Tougetsu City.”


“When exactly did you cast such a spell?” asked Kasumi with a cocked eyebrow.


“Does that really matter?” countered Ayaka.  “The point is the spell is cast and there’s no need to be concerned, at least among those who don’t know about or use magic.”


“So then those like Rinon-chan, Mikage-sensei, and the principal…” said Kasumi, thinking it over.


“Yes, they’ll be aware of the changes,” answered Ayaka, “but you needn’t worry about that either.”


“How can you be so sure that they won’t raise concerns though?” asked Honoka.


“The only one who I really need to be concerned with is Okaa-san,” replied Ayaka, “but like I said, don’t worry about that.  It’ll probably come down to a one-on-one conversation in her office and I doubt anything serious will come as a result.  So both of you can stop fretting over this, okay?”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice was calming, yet firm at the same time, indicating that the matter was settled and done as far as she was concerned.  Deciding not to  press things any further, Kasumi simply sighed and continued walking alongside the other two.


While that was going on, the KMM Gang kept their pace about ten feet or so behind the trio walking ahead of them.


“Man, I can’t get over how big she is,” said Mei, eyeing Ayaka with a blush on her cheeks, marveling at the Hono no Majo’s stunning figure as she walked.


“I know,” said Kanna, “it’s both amazing and scary at the same time.”


“You think her power has grown along with her size?” asked Kotetsu.


“It’s quite possible,” answered Kanna.  “She certainly doesn’t look weak or fatigued by the size increase, which is kind of surprising, given that people who undergo such growth tend to have difficulty moving around the bigger they get.  But then again, she was always powerful - both physically and magically - even before the growth spurts.  So chances are good that her power has only grown alongside her.”


“Just great,” grumbled Tanpopo.  “That’s going to make nabbing Takamiya-kun even harder.”


“We’re still trying to do that?” asked Kotetsu incredulously.


“It’s our job, isn’t it?” Tanpopo shot back.  “After all, we’re supposed to grab him and bring him to Medusa-sama as we were instructed.”


“I don’t know if she still wants us to do that or not,” said Kanna.  “She hasn’t given us any commands for a while, beyond simply following around Takamiya-kun and keeping an eye on him.”  Rin quietly nodded along in agreement at this.


“Maybe,” said Mei, “though she hasn’t told us to stop trying to nab him either.  Though even if we were able to get him when the Hono no Majo is not around - which may be impossible - we’d still have to deal with the other workshop witches at the school, including the principal, and she’s just as tough as her daughter.”


“You’re saying it’s hopeless then?” asked an irked Tanpopo, not liking the defeatism that seemed to be growing in her group.


“Just being realistic about this is all,” answered Mei.  “If we were to make a play and grab the guy, we’d probably need a whole lot more witches on our side.”


“Maybe those three tower witches we see on occasion, the ones who hang out with that llama?” asked Kotetsu.


“Not sure how much help they would be honestly,” answered Kanna.  “And even if we did manage to grab Takamiya-kun with their help, we’d probably have to deal with them right afterwards, since they’d want to take him for themselves.”


“Maybe Chronoire-sama?” Mei suggested.  “She’s a pretty powerful tower witch.”


“Maybe, but even with her help, we’d be in a real pickle if the principal and her daughter teamed up together, and that’s assuming that she’d even be willing to help us,” replied Kanna.  “From what I can tell, she’s taken a more lax approach recently, ever since she was brought on as vice-principal at the school.”


“She’s actually working alongside a workshop witch?” asked Tanpopo.  “Why in the world would she do that?”


“Supposedly, they have a long history,” answered Kanna.  “They’ve known each other for centuries.  In a way, they’re sort of like “frenemies” as people put it.”


“So then she may very well not help us, given how things are between her and the chairwoman,” stated Koutetsu.


“After all that business involving Weekend, the two of them seem to be on relatively good terms at the moment.  Chronoire might make a little mischief here and there, but my gut feeling is that she’s neither going to pursue Takamiya-kun nor go head-to-head with either the chairwoman or her daughter,” Kanna replied.


“Great,” grumbled Tanpopo sarcastically.  “So then what do we do from here?”


“Maybe nothing,” replied Rin quietly, which made the other four members of the group turn to look at her, given how rarely she spoke in general.


“Nothing?” asked a skeptical Mei.  Rin nodded before speaking again.


“Until Medusa-sama gives us orders, maybe we just stay at their place and go about our lives.  At least…that’s what I think we do for now anyways.”


Deciding that the status quo was acceptable (even if it frustrated Tanpopo occasionally), the KMM Gang decided that Rin’s suggestion was the best option, given the power disparity between themselves and Ayaka, which had most likely widened with Ayaka’s growth spurts.


………


Making their way to school, Kasumi bid Honoka farewell as she gave a peck on his cheek before heading off to the middle school, leaving Honoka with Ayaka once more.  The KMM Gang made a habit of generally keeping their distance from Honoka more times than not, given how protective Ayaka had become of him.  And so the usual humdrum of high school life commenced once more at Tougetsu Academy.


Just like Ayaka had stated, nobody in school (who wasn’t learned in magic) acted surprised or shocked when they saw the towering beauty gracing the halls with her presence.  The students and school faculty simply looked at Ayaka as if she had always been 7’2’’ and nothing was odd about that.  Many of them simply waved at her or smiled in her direction, with the occasional “Hime-sama!” coming out from gushing fangirls now and then.


Upon arriving at their lockers (Ayaka made sure her locker was right next to Honoka’s locker), Honoka couldn’t help but marvel at how much Ayaka had to kneel now in order to access her locker, and how small the dial looked in her elegant fingers as she turned it.  It really was something to behold this amazonian super-beauty interact with the world around her, with everything significantly smaller to her now.


Of course, Ayaka’s school uniform still seemed to fit her oddly enough.  If Honoka were to guess, she might have very well used magic to adjust it in order to fit her larger frame, though it did look just a tad bit tighter, accentuating her curves and especially her bust as the vest snuggly hugged her chest.


“See something you like, Honoka-kun?” Ayaka asked calmly.  Feeling embarrassed, Honoka averted his eyes and went back to tending to his own locker.


“S-sorry, I shouldn’t stare,” he stammered, feeling slightly ashamed for looking at Ayaka’s figure.


“You never need to apologize for looking at me, Honoka-kun,” she replied.  “It’s perfectly fine if it’s you.”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice was firm, but not overly commanding.  While she exuded confidence and power, she could speak in a way that was calming and not too direct or forthcoming.  That was one of the character traits like Honoka couldn’t help but be marveled at when it came to Ayaka.


As corny of a concept as it sounded, for a witch, Ayaka was particularly…bewitching.


Once they wrapped up at their lockers, Honoka and Ayaka went about their usual class humdrum from one period to the next.  A lecture here, a quiz there, an educational video, a different lecture, a breakdown of an upcoming test covering multiple subjects, a free period for studying, lunch, and so on and so on.


It was during their lunch period that Honoka and Ayaka were visited upon by a somewhat distinct group…


…none other that the student council.


“Hime-sama!” called out Touko Hio.  The blue-haired, super friendly vice president of the student council (also a workshop witch with a bosom that rivaled Ayaka’s) waved to Ayaka as she and a few other students came near her.  “By chance, could we join you for lunch today?”


“It’s fine, so long as nobody is rude to Takamiya-kun,” replied Ayaka, reminding them not to come between her and the young man who she tailed like a hawk.  That got a few anime-style sweat drops out of some of the other students, knowing that Ayaka didn’t make empty threats.


“O-of course not,” said Touko.  “We’d be happy to have him along as well.”


A moment later, Touko took a seat near Ayaka, along with around a dozen or so other students.  Among the student council members were the Kanae Hozuki (who alongside Toukou served as one of Ayaka’s caretakers in her younger years) and the student council president herself (ironically her name being Seito Kaichou, which in Japanese translates to “student council president”*).


[*For the record, I don’t know if the student council president’s name really is Seito Kaichou or not, but I figured that she has to have some kind of name other than her title.  I got the info from the Witchcraft Works wiki, so that’s what I’m going with.]


The meal was pretty typical and largely uneventful, mainly consisting of Ayaka’s fangirls gushing over getting to be in the presence of their darling, wonderful “hime-sama” as they ate.  For her part, Ayaka took it all in stride.  While she would have preferred to have her meals alone with Honoka, she quietly relented when he told her to let other students eat in her presence, figuring that there was no harm in doing so.


While they ate, Touko (who happened to be sitting the closest to Ayaka out of all the student council members) leaned in towards Ayaka’s ear to whisper something to her.


“Say, Hime-sama,” Touko quietly began, “I couldn’t help but notice that you’ve really…”


“I’ve really…?” asked Ayaka with a raised eyebrow.


“You’ve really…well…blossomed, so to speak,” said Touko, being extra careful with her words.  She didn’t want to outright imply that Ayaka had grown fat or anything remotely indicating as such.  She could have simply said, “Whoa, Ayaka, you’ve gotten big!” but that might come off as implying that Ayaka had put on weight in the wrong sense of the word.


To be fair, Ayaka’s larger size most certainly meant that she was heavier as a result, though her body proportions stayed the same, giving her that flawless supermodel style figure with sinfully delicious curves in all the right places.  It was simply that with her increased scale that everything about her had become so much bigger, now that she was more than seven feet tall.


“Is that so?” asked Ayaka.


“Indeed, you look even more radiant than before, Hime-sama,” replied Touko.  “Not to offend in any way whatsoever, but by chance have you gotten…taller?”


“I suppose it’s possible,” said Ayaka as she sipped from her bottle of green tea.  “We are in high school after all, so going through puberty is expected.”


Honoka fought the urge to fall over in comical exasperation upon hearing Ayaka’s response.


‘Sure, Ayaka,’ he thought sarcastically, ‘it’s perfectly normal for teenagers to just shoot up several inches overnight and crest over seven feet tall.  Who else here hasn’t gone through that?’


“I gotta say, Hime-sama, that’s quite the growth spurt you’re having,” said Touko with a slightly nervous smile in response to Ayaka’s reply.  “Are you sure that it’s only puberty?”


“Touko,” Ayaka said calmly, which made the girl tense up a bit.


“Y-yes?” she asked.


“If you wish to continue discussion on this matter, what say we have it in more private settings, okay?  There’s no need to bring it up in front of others.”


“Uh…sure, that sounds good,” said Touko in semi-nervous agreement before proceeding back to her meal.


“Touko, what are you whispering about to Hime-sama?” asked Seito with a cocked eyebrow.


“N-nothing, Madam President,” Touko chuckled.  “Nothing to fret over.  I just uh…just wanted to see if Hime-sama could help me out with a little at-home matter, that’s all.”  Touko needed to find some kind of cover to keep from making the others curious.  She figured what better way than to use home matters (given that she had several younger siblings to help support) as a cover.


“Fine then, if you say so,” said Seito, not wanting to push the matter.


The rest of lunch went without a hitch, with more of the typical schoolgirl banter among the females of the group (Ayaka being the exception, of course, given her usual stoic demeanor).  Once the lunch period ended, the students started to take their leave and proceed back to their regularly scheduled classes.


It was on their way to the next class that Honoka and Ayaka were intercepted by a member of the school faculty:  Kyoichiro Mikage, the science teacher, assistant school staff member to the student council, and undercover mage/wizard working alongside the workshop witches.


“Oi!  Takamiya-san!  Kagari-san!” he hollered out, trying to get their attention.  “Could I have a quick word with you two?”


As he neared the pair, Mikage-sensei couldn’t help but marvel at (a) the sheer difference in size between Honoka’s modest 5’4’’ up against Ayaka’s 7’2’’ and (b) Ayaka’s size in general.  While Mikage was certainly on the tall side for a Japanese male at 6 feet even, he felt utterly dwarfed standing before the statuesque Ayaka.  Even before the growth spurts, she had nearly six inches in height over him, but now he felt almost childlike standing in her presence, with the top of his head being an inch or two below her chin.


“What is it, Mikage-sensei?” asked Honoka.  “Is something the matter?”


“Oh no, nothing at all!” he replied with a chuckle.  “I just wanted to convey a message to the two of you while I had you for a moment.”


“What would that be?” asked Ayaka in a plain tone of voice.


“It’s nothing serious.  Just got a notice from the chairwoman a short while ago.  She wants to speak with the two of you after school, in her office.”


“Did we do something wrong?” asked Honoka.


“Not at all, dear boy, not at all,” replied the friendly mage.  “It basically has to do with a little matter which I’m sure the two of you are obviously aware of, that’s all.”  The look on Ayaka’s face showed the tiniest hint of minor annoyance, feeling that this meeting would evolve into a somewhat tiresome conversation.


“I see,” she said.  “When you see Okaa-san next time, let her know that we’ll be there.”


“Very well then,” said Mikage with a smile.  “I’m sure she’ll be glad to hear that.  Well, don’t let me hold you up.  It was good talking to the two of you.  Take care now!”  And with that, the tall, lean workshop mage headed off.


“What do you think the chairwoman is going to say when we meet?” asked Honoka a bit nervously.


“Nothing you need to worry about, Honoka-kun, nothing at all,” said Ayaka in her usual calming demeanor.


Deep down, she already had an idea as to what Kazane was going to bring up when the met face-to-face, and she wasn’t nervous so much as she was disgruntled about the prospects of a sit-down with her mother, given Kazane’s generally “down to business” and “no nonsense” approach when it came to these sorts of things.  But like it or not, such a thing was like going to the dentist:  You may not like going, but it was one of those things that you basically had to do.


‘Guess we’ll find out one way or another,’ thought Ayaka as she and Honoka headed off to their next class.

End Notes:

Next chapter is Ayaka and her mother.  Hope it comes out good.

After-School Meeting by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Honoka and Ayaka have a sit-down with the principal

The school day marched on in typical, lackadaisical fashion, consisting of the same humdrum lectures, pop quizzes, and review materials for whatever upcoming tests in the coming days for one class or another.  While Honoka sat in his classes, going through the everyday motions of such normal highschool life, he couldn’t help but marvel at Ayaka’s size all the while.  Even while the vast majority of the students and faculty acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary being in the presence of 7’2’’ student with magnificent curves and a rather substantial chest, Honoka couldn’t help but stare in awe from time to time.


After all, by this point, the top of his head was roughly halfway between the cusps of her colossal bosom and the base of her neck, which effectively put him at face-level with Ayaka’s breasts.


And while Honoka tried his hardest not to stare too much towards Ayaka’s vicinity, he couldn’t help but feel that Ayaka knew that he was staring from time to time.  She pretty much confirmed it during one of their classes, sitting right next to him (which she made sure was always the case in every class they had together).


“You don’t need to be embarrassed or ashamed, Honoka-kun,” she stated calmly.  The young man couldn’t help but go slightly wide-eyed in response, turning his head away and blushing in the process.  Ayaka responded to this by snapping her fingers, then gently palming the back of his head and shoving his face squarely into her bosom.


“A-Ayaka!” he shouted in a muffled fashion, given that his face was pressed deeply into the young woman’s cleavage.  “What are you doing!?  Others are going to see!”


“No, they’re not Honoka-kun,” she replied calmly.  “And even if they did, I wouldn’t care in the slightest.  If they have a problem with it, they’ll keep it to themselves if they don’t want trouble.”


“What are you talking about?” asked Honoka as he turned his head the best he could to look outside of the confines of Ayaka’s heavenly bosom.  “We’re right in the middle of class!”


Loosening her grip on Honoka, Ayaka let the young man free of her bosom to look around the classroom.  The young man’s eyes went wide open when he saw what Ayaka had apparently done.


It was as if the “pause” button on a remote controller was pressed, for the entire class appeared frozen in motion, not a single student or the teacher moving all the while.  Honoka looked from one end of the classroom to the other and found that nobody in the room other than the two of them was moving in any way whatsoever.  It only took a few seconds for him to come to a conclusion.


“Ayaka, what did you do?” he asked somewhat nervously.


“Time freezing spell,” she calmly answered.  “Everything within this room other than us is currently frozen in space time, so we can do whatever we like and nobody will be any the wiser to it.”


“And you did all that with a snap of your fingers?” Honoka asked with mild trepidation in his voice.


“The joys of being a powerful witch, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka replied in a “matter-of-factly” tone of voice, with just the slightest upward twitch of her mouth.  “When one attains a certain level of mastery and magical aptitude, casting spells with just a twirl or snap of one’s fingers becomes pretty easy.”


Hearing that made Honoka’s blood run a little cold, marveling at just how powerful Ayaka Kagari truly was.  It appeared as though she could cast rather powerful magical spells without the use of incantations, drawing magical circles, reciting spellbooks, or any of the other tasks one would associate with witchcraft.  All she needed to do was snap her fingers or twirl her index finger a little bit and enact a spell?  And with how many spells could she initiate or unleash with such a trivial physical gesture.  From Honoka’s perspective, it was certainly a lot to take in on such short notice.


‘Does this have anything to do with her growth spurts?’ thought Honoka.  ‘Does her magic become more powerful the larger she becomes?’  The notion was as nerve-wracking as it was titillating.


“There’s no need to worry, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka.  “I’m pretty sure that I know what you’re thinking about, and you needn’t worry in the slightest over any of it, understand?”  Before he could verbally respond to her declaration, Honoka once again found his head being gently palmed in Ayaka’s hands, her long and slender fingers encompassing his entire head as she brought him in for another passionate kiss, utilizing her tongue with such tenderness and professionalism all the while.


It appeared that more and more, Ayaka was becoming hungrier and thirstier for physical affection with Honoka.  Pretty much every kiss she initiated with him was a French kiss, with each kissing session lasting longer and longer.  She also made a habit of guiding his hands onto her bosoms as they kissed, taking control of his palms to run across the enormous swell of her breasts as they made out - and getting rather sensual moans from Ayaka as he did so (or as she made him do so, to be slightly more accurate)


‘She’s becoming bolder and hungrier the bigger she gets too, it seems’ thought Honoka during the makeout session.  ‘Assuming she becomes larger over time, what does that mean for her appetite?’


“Just remember, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka once she came up for air, “there is absolutely nothing wrong with you looking at them.  In fact, I want you to look at them, and touch them…and do a lot more as well, understand?”


‘Oh boy,’ thought Honoka, ‘is she…turning into a…a…’  The young man was becoming rather flustered, too embarrassed to even conceptualize the word “nymphomaniac,” even if it was just in his head.


“Just felt the need to clear some things between us, that’s all, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka as she leaned in for one last quick smooch on his lips before snapping her fingers again.  A second later, the entire class came back to life with the teacher speaking up at the front of the classroom and the mild motions and mutterings from students here and there at their desks.  Apparently, Ayaka had just undone her time-freezing spell.


‘She really is something,’ thought Honoka, marveling at both Ayaka’s magical power as well as how direct she was being in showing her affections to the young man.




The day was winding down, with students beginning to vacate the school grounds and return home.  Of course, some stayed behind for after-school activities, whether that was sports-related, theater-related, or some kind of group project for one class or another.  However, in the case of Honoka and Ayaka, the two were making their way towards the principal’s office, getting ready for their meeting with Tougetsu Academy’s principal/headmistress/chairwoman…


…also known as Ayaka’s mother, Kazane Kagari.


The workshop witch was certainly a force to be reckoned with in her own right, being one of the few witches in all of Tougetsu City who was Ayaka’s equal (if not superior) when it came to matters of magic and combat.  After all, it was Kazane who trained Ayaka to be the powerhouse she was when it came to those two things.  Like Ayaka, Kazane was also ravishingly beautiful, being around Ayaka’s former height (if not a few inches taller, perhaps 6’7’’ or so) and also having a substantially large chest as well (probably an F-cup if not a G-cup like Ayaka).


From what he learned in the time he had come to know Ayaka and her mother, Kazane is the head workshop witch of the coven she leads, which in this case encompassed Tougetsu City and the surrounding area.  The amount of magical power she possessed was so strong that she could repair vast amounts of physical damage done within and throughout Tougetsu City.  That was demonstrated during the whole “Weekend affair,” when the tower witch known as Weekend unleashed a series of bombings all throughout the city.  While such destruction would have resulted in both widespread destruction and a body count in the hundreds (if not thousands), Kazane’s protective spell over literally all of Tougetsu city - powered by her vast reserves of magical power - managed to keep any and all civilians from being harmed at all.  Of course, using such a large amount of mana to protect so many lives left Kazane drained of her power, but she had managed to recover and get back to full strength within less than twenty-four hours of the bombings.


To be blunt, Kazane Kagari was a VERY powerful witch.


Of course, Honoka was a bit nervous, wondering just how the principal of Tougetsu Academy was going to react when she saw her now 7’2’’ daughter.  It was almost guaranteed that word got back to her, either from Mikage-sensei or one of the workshop witches enrolled at school.  After all, Kazane was formerly taller than her daughter (if only by an inch or two).  Now when they would next meet face-to-face, the statuesque head workshop witch would be dwarfed by her own daughter by a good six inches or more.  Honoka could only hope that things wouldn’t get too serious between the mother and daughter, given how Kazane could really lay into Ayaka for causing too much mischief in one way or another and having to clean up after her.


Upon their arrival at the chairwoman’s office door, Honoka gently knocked upon it.


“Come in, you two,” came the voice of Kazane Kagari on the other side of the door, obviously knowing who it was that arrived.


As they passed through the doorway (Ayaka ducking underneath it, being 2 inches taller than the doorframe), Honoka was surprised to find out that it wasn’t just Kazane in her office, but others in it as well.


In the office was Kasumi Takamiya, the scrappy green-haired Rinon Otometachibana, Touko Hio, Mikage-sensei, Natsume Mikage (Mikage-sensei’s niece and a fellow workshop witch), the blue-haired, cat-eared Atori Kuramine (also a workshop witch), and Chronoire Scwharz VI (Kazane’s “frenemy,” being a tower witch as well as the school’s recently appointed vice-principal, oddly enough) along with her alligator-humanoid familiar.  Seated alongside Kazane was her own doll-like familiar Ofuku, sitting on her own levitating cloud as she sat there with her face in “smiling mode” as it were.


All-in-all, it was a veritable “who’s who” among the magic users at Tougetsu Academy, many of them being rather distinctly powerful witches in their own regards.


“Take a seat, you two,” stated Kazane, currently seated at her own large desk.  Honoka and Ayaka took a pair of seats that were offered to them in the center of the office.  Most of the others were seated either at single chairs or on one of the sofas within the room.  Fortunately, the office was rather spacious so things didn’t seem too crowded.


Expecting Kazane to be a mix of both surprised and a bit infuriated at Ayaka’s noticeable change in height, Honoka was somewhat bewildered to find that Kazane didn’t appear really all that troubled by the matter.  Was it simply part of the chairwoman’s normally cool-headed and stoic demeanor when things got serious?  After all, while Kazane was known to give Ayaka a firm talking-to in certain circumstances, she could keep her head when the situation was serious (as demonstrated during the Weekend incident).


Upon taking their seats, Honoka and Ayaka quietly waited among the gathered assembly, wondering who was going to speak up first among the group.  A few seconds of awkward silence passed before Kazane took the floor.


“Takamiya-kun, Ayaka,” she said calmly but firmly, “you know why you’re here, correct?”  Ayaka merely nodded while Honoka verbally replied.


“It has to do with Kagari-san, correct?”


“Indeed,” replied Kazane as she straightened herself out a bit.  Honoka couldn’t help but feel that something seemed a bit…off, with the chairwoman as she spoke, though he couldn’t quite put his finger on it at the moment.


“Ayaka,” continued Kazane, “I’m aware of the changes, you know.  I wish you would have come forth with me over the matter, given that I was going to find out as soon as they happened.  You know you can’t keep it from me, after all.”


“What is she talking about, Kagari-san?” asked Honoka to Ayaka.  She simply turned to look down at the young man before placing a hand on his shoulder and replying.


“Call me ‘Ayaka-chan,’ even in public, Honoka-kun, understand?” she said calmly, before placing a smooch on the young man’s lips.  That in turn got some rather flustered reactions out of some of the other witches watching the affectionate display (with Kasumi getting red in the face out of jealousy).


“And as for what she’s talking about, no need to worry on that end either, understand Darling?” said Ayaka in such a warm and calming tone.


“Darling?” asked several of the witches at Ayaka’s nickname to Honoka.  Clearly, the girl was quite driven when it came to romantically pursuing the young man.


“Ayaka, if I could have your attention for a moment?” asked Kazane.  Ayaka turned towards her mother to give the woman her undivided attention.  For a moment, the two simply stared at one another in calm silence, which made Honoka feel anything other than calm ironically.


“Yes, Okaa-san?” asked Ayaka.


“Could you do me a favor and stand up for me, please?” aked Kazane, which got a smile from Chronoire as she watched the little back-and-forth play out between mother and daughter.


Deciding to not put things off any further at this point, Ayaka rose from her seat, rising higher and higher until she stood in all of her 7’2’’ glory…


…and was staring her mother right in the eye as she stood proud and tall.


That pretty much confirmed what Honoka was feeling in his gut at that moment.  As Kazane crossed the threshold between her desk towards where Honoka and Ayaka were seated, he had a sneaking suspicion that the chairwoman appeared to be somewhat bigger than he remembered.  Not wanting to say anything out of fear of upsetting her in some way, he simply kept his mouth shut, but once she stood before the pair of them, that suspicion in the pit of his stomach became greatly amplified.


There was no doubt about it.


Kazane Kagari was as tall as Ayaka, if perhaps an inch or two in height taller.


For a moment, the room went silent once more as everyone stared at the twin towers in the office, gazing and marveling at them in all of their beauty, splendor, and power.  Their very size seemed to command everyone's attention, being as big and as tall as they were.


“So now, Ayaka,” stated Kazane, “are you starting to appreciate the consequences of what is happening?”  Ayaka stood silent for a moment before speaking.


“You needn’t worry, Okaa-san,” she answered.  “I have the situation under control.”


“Given these developments,” replied Kazane, gesturing to her own body and Ayaka’s, “I’m afraid I’d have to strongly disagree with that statement.  You should have come to me the moment you felt the changes.  Clearly, it means we need to reassess the seals.  They’re obviously weakened at this point.”


“Seals?” thought Honoka aloud.


That had to mean that the five seals placed upon him to anchor Evermillion to his body and soul were coming undone.  And if that was the case, then how long would it be before the seals were completely broken?  And what would happen to Ayaka - and Kazane, for that matter - it that ended up happening?


Before anybody could get a word in edgewise, suddenly both Ayaka and Kagari started to tense up a bit, with their breathing picking up, given how much their chests were heaving.


“Great,” grunted Kazane, “another one?  Already?”


“Madam Chairman?” asked Natsume in concern.  “Are you alright?  Do you need to sit down?  Shall I fetch you a glass of water?”


“No, it’s alright,” replied Kazane as she raised a hand to stop the young woman.  “Just a…a minor episode, that’s all.”


‘Episode?’ thought Honoka.  He already had an inkling of what was to come, but didn’t want to assume outright.


By this point, both Ayaka and Kazane were perched on one knee in a hunched position, like that of a person being knighted or bestowed a title of ‘lord’ or ‘lady’ or kneeling in prayer.  Their breathing picked up noticeably and from what could be observed, perspiration was beginning to form on their foreheads.


“A-Ayaka-chan?” asked Honoka in concern.  “Are you alright?”


“Perfectly fine, Honoka-kun,” replied Ayaka.  “There’s no need to worry, sweet as it is of you to do so.”


A few seconds later, something surreal happened.


It was as if both Ayaka and her mother began to inflate, becoming larger and larger over time.  It was slow, but noticeable, with their entire frames steadily swelling up, their proportions staying in the same perfect and flawless form as always (though their bosoms appeared to swell perhaps just a smidgen bigger than before).  


As they grew, minor tears began forming in their clothing.  Ayaka’s skirt hiked up more and more along her luscious thighs.  Her stockings began stretching and tearing noticeably.  Her vest started to strain greatly, especially in the area around her bosom.  The sleeves of her undershirt exposed more of her biceps.  Her shoes started to give way from her growing feet.


As for Kazane, the business suit she wore was faring no better.  The stitching along her pants began to give way as her legs filled them to such capacity as to appear painted onto her skin.  Her suit top was showing great strain as well, with her arms stretching out through the sleeves, with minor pops being heard along the stitching.  Tearing started to form along her shoulders, which like Ayaka’s had broadened more as she grew, giving her a look of power along with strong sexual appeal.  Kazane’s heeled business shoes began to strain under both the chairwoman’s weight as well as her enlarging feet.  Her dress shirt showed clear signs of strain, with the buttons being pulled very taught (like Ayaka’s own dress shirt), showing the swell of her own large bosom, just like Ayaka’s own amazing chest.


Overall, it was a phenomenal sight to watch these two towering powerhouses of witches grow to the point of nearly bursting out of their clothes.  Everyone watching either stared in shocked silence or making small gasps as the two women enlarged before them all.


Once the growth spurt had settled down, both Ayaka’s and Kazane’s breathing settled down and they collected themselves.  Looking at each other and then upon the group gathered in Kazane’s office, the two of them took a few deep breaths, removed their shoes (by this point comically too small to comfortably fit their feet), and stood upright once more…


…bumping their heads on the 8-foot-high ceiling as they did so.

End Notes:

Hope the ending was amusing.

Explanations & New Developments by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

The sit-down with Kazane kicks off.

“Well now,” said Chronoire Schwarz at the sight everyone in the room had just witnessed, “this is quite a growing development, wouldn’t you say, my dear Kazane?”  The amusement in her voice was all too apparent, watching her long-time frenemy transform into a towering beauty alongside her daughter to the point where neither of them could stand completely straight and tall within the 8-ft-high room.


“Oh, shut it,” grumbled Kazane to the small tower witch.


“Madam Chairwoman,” asked a rather nervous Touko, “are you okay?”


“Yes yes, I’m perfectly fine, Miss Hio.  No need to worry on my account.  While I wasn’t expecting another episode so soon, I assure you all that there’s no cause for concern.  I assume I speak for my daughter on that account…unless I’m mistaken, Ayaka?”  Kazane turned to the only other person in the room who came close to matching her height.


“You are not, Okaa-san,” Ayaka answered.


“Umm…not to butt in on the conversation,” Kasumi interjected, “but I’m pretty sure I speak for everyone else in the room when I ask:  What exactly is going on here?”  There were a few complimentary nods among the rest in the office.


Kazane simply sighed in mild exasperation, figuring that it would be better to get things out now to prevent further concern or worry.  She initially made her way over to her desk and bent down (much further than she normally would, given her enlarged size) and opened one of the drawers.  Pulling out a pack of cigarettes, she briefly examined how small the pack now looked in her hand.  She simply stood there for a few seconds, making everyone else stare in curiosity at her.


“Is…everything alright, Madam Principal?” asked Mikage-sensei.


“Yeah yeah,” grumbled Kazane, choosing to place the pack on her desk and wait until the meeting was over.  While she had a hankering for a cigarette to help even out her mood somewhat, she figured that it would be best to hold off until the meeting was over and everyone had gone home.  While she came off as somewhat crass in her demeanor at times, Kazane did believe in setting a good example among the younger members of the group.  If it were just her, Chronoire, and Mikage-sensei, she wouldn’t have thought twice about lighting up a smoke and taking a nice, long drag.


“Sorry,” continued Kazane, “just letting temptation get the better of me for a few seconds.  Let’s get down to ‘brass tacks’ as they say.”


“Umm…Madam Chairwoman,” said a somewhat flustered Honoka, “before we begin, don’t you and Ayaka want to change into something more…appropriate?”  Both Ayaka and Kazane looked down at what they were wearing in curiosity as to what Honoka was getting at in his question.


Sure enough, it was rather obvious that the two statuesque stunners looked rather out-of-place with their current wardrobe malfunction.  Both Ayaka’s school uniform and Kazane’s suit were torn in several places here and there all along their bodies.  Ayaka’s vest was barely holding it together, faring the worst in the chest area, accentuating just how damn BIG her boobs were.  The three top-most buttons of her undershirt gave way, exposing a substantial amount of cleavage as well as the black bra she was wearing, which looked inadequately too small on Ayaka’s magnificent mammaries.  Her skirt had now become dangerously short, with the lower hem roughly level with her crotch now.  Her arms were now fully exposed all the way out to the shoulder, with the short sleeves of her undershirt hanging on for dear life.  Her thigh-high stockings were more like knee-high now, hugging Ayaka’s calves so enticingly as if they were painted on.  Her shoes were removed by this point, nearly on the verge of outright exploding during the growth spurt.  It was clear enough that they were probably two or three sizes too small for Ayaka’s now larger (but no less elegant) feet.


As for Kazane, her suit pants showed severe strain all along the seams, with the stitching barely holding it together.  The pants ended up being hiked up substantially, exposing a few inches of ankle, while also pulled down from the upper end, exposing a good amount of Kazane’s waistline.  Another inch lower and everyone would have gotten a teasing view of Kazane’s laced panties, which would have been particularly embarrassing given that a teasing slip of her butt crack could be seen on her backside.  Her buttocks themselves completely filled the back end of her suit pants, much like Ayaka’s butt cheeks could be identified teasingly peaking out from underneath her much shorter skirt.  As for both Kazane’s suit top and dress shirt underneath, they were in the same state as Ayaka’s own top: Barely holding together.  Significant tears were spotted along all areas of stitching, Kazane’s arms up to the elbow were now exposed of of the sleeve ends, her bosom had burst out through the undershirt, eliminating the topmost buttons and exposing her own impressive tits and the purple lace bra she was wearing, which (like Ayaka’s underwear) looked inadequately suited to containing such large and marvelous breasts.


In short, both Ayaka and Kazane looked like full-grown, breathtakingly beautiful women wearing clothing sized for prepubescent children, nearly on the verge of literally exploding out of their clothes.


“I suppose a little wardrobe adjustment would be in order,” muttered a rather embarrassed Kazane (if the blush on her face was any indicator of more-or-less exposing herself).  With that, both Kazane and Ayaka simply looked at one another before snapping their fingers simultaneously.  A moment later, there was a bright flash of light as both of the towering workshop witches were enveloped in bright light all along their bodies, forcing almost everyone else to avert or shield their eyes.  As the light settled down, everyone looked to see both Ayaka and Kagari wearing their same clothes, only now the clothing was scaled to size on the two of them.  They were essentially wearing the exact same outfits they wore before, only now each and every article of clothing was now tailored to hug their frames perfectly…


…although in Honoka’s personal opinion, he couldn’t help but feel that the two of them went out of their way to make the chest area of their tops a little snug, as if to say “Yeah, I’ve got big boobs, and I’m not ashamed to let others know that.”


“Well now,” said Kazane, “with that little matter settled, we can get down to the business at hand, of which there is a good amount of ground to cover.”


“Will we be here for very long, Madam Chairman?” asked Mikage-sensei.


“Not too long,” answered Kazane.  “If anyone requests something to drink or snack on, just let me know and I’ll have Ofuku fetch something.”  Kazane’s servant/familiar/magical automaton simply nodded in response to her mistress’s offer.  There was already a modest selection of sliced cheese, crackers, bottled drinks, and assorted pieces of fruit to pick from, though there was almost assuredly more to pick from, knowing the kind of wealth that the Kagari Family had at its disposal.


Once everyone was comfortably seated, Kazane kicked off the group meeting.


“Well then, now that everyone is accounted for, let’s get things underway, shall we?”


“If I may ask, Madam Chairwoman,” said Rinon as she raised her hand, “why are so many of us gathered here?  I can understand needing to have Takamiya-kun and Hime-sama here, and perhaps Mikage-sensei to boot, but why have the rest of us here as well?  I mean no disrespect, of course, Madam.”


“None taken, Otometachibana-san,” Kazane answered calmly.  “To be frank, all of you are gathered here because you all have close relations with the Kagari Family in one way or another.  And given that you’re all members of the magic community, I feel it fair and prudent to have all of you in-the-know on this matter.”


“Even the tower witch?” asked Kasumi incredulously, obviously referring to Chronoire, who simply grinned in response, not taking offense at all to being brought up.


“Chronoire Schwarz and I go way back, and even if we are in our own respective camps, she knows well enough when to back down if the situation calls for it…don’t you, Chronoire-san?”  Kazane turned to the short, mischief-loving tower witch, who simply sat back with a grin as she helped herself to some sliced cheese on a cracker.


“Aww…so accusatory, aren’t we, Kazane-san?” she asked.  “You make it sound like I’m some kind of evil monster with ill intentions here.  Tell me, what problems have I caused in recent memory?”


“There was that incident on the bus between you, Ayaka, and Takamiya-kun,” said Kazane.


“That was a while back, and besides, nobody really ended up getting hurt from it…heck, if anything, my familiar and I ended up getting the worst of it that day.  Takamiya-kun didn’t even have any injuries, given the nature of his contract and all that,” replied Chronoire.


“I can still remember your knife in my gut from that day, Chronoire-san,” said Ayaka in a particularly cold tone of voice.


“Aww, come now, Hono no Majo,” replied Chronoire.  “You gave just as good as you got that day.  And besides, you and your precious Takamiya-kun got a gift from me out of that little meeting, did you not?  If not for me, you could have been in a real pickle during that incident with Medusa, wouldn’t you?”


[*Refer to the manga/anime for those who are curious about these scenes/events, as I’d rather not go into too much detail on recapping them.]


“It was your ‘gift’ that led to the seals being undone one-by-one,” replied Ayaka.


“Which have been repaired to my understanding,” countered Chronoire.  “Or am I by chance mistaken, Hime-sama?”  The tone in Chronoire’s voice was a mix of sarcastic and patronizing on that last part, indicating that she had a good idea as to what this meeting was about.


“Enough back-and-forth, please,” said Kazane, feeling the need to serve as referee over the conversation.  Once the room quieted down, she continued once more.


“Ayaka, Takamiya-kun,” she began, “by this point, the two of you obviously know about the seals used to hold Evermillion in place.  After that whole matter involving the tower witch known as Weekend, I was aware that the two of you were aware, and I also had a hunch that the seals were coming undone one-by-one, thanks largely in part to Chronoire Schwarz.”  Kazane gave a somewhat irritated sideways glance to the tower witch she just mentioned, which in turn got a chummy grin and an anime-style sweat drop from her in response.


………


Honoka recalled the events after the Weekend incident.  Once the tower witch was dealt with and Tougetsu City was rebuilt, both he and Ayaka came forth to Kazane, letting her know that three of Honoka’s seals had come undone once the whole matter was settled and Weekend was defeated.  At the time, Honoka was worried that he would be permanently sealed away from the outside world as a safety measure, in order to prevent Evermillion from becoming free and doing who-knows-what to the outside world.  Of course, Ayaka did her damndest to stand between Honoka and Kazane, putting her foot down as much as possible during the conversation whenever the suggestion came up to seal Honoka away.  Given her devotion towards the young man, she simply wasn’t going to accept such an outcome.


It was at that point in the conversation that Kazane simply sighed and walked straight towards Honoka.  Closing his eyes in fear and worry, expecting her to seal him right there and then or at the very least give him a good thrashing (which from someone with Kazane’s raw strength would be quite worrying), he was surprised to find his head buried face-first into her bosom as she wrapped her strong arms around him and pulled him into a bear hug.


“You silly boy, you,” said Kazane as she tenderly held him against her large chest.  “You think I’m going to punish you for what you did?  Honestly…”  A moment later, Kazane wrapped an arm around Ayaka and pulled her into the hug, turning it into a threeway hugging session, with Honoka’s head more-or-less sandwiched between their two large bosoms.  From his perspective it was rather hard to tell who between the two of them had the larger pair of breasts.  If one of them was in fact the larger pair of the two, the difference was probably in terms of millimeters at the absolute most.


“Why would I punish you for doing what you believed to be the right thing?” asked Kazane as she held Honoka in her embrace alongside Ayaka in the threeway hug.


“B-because what I did was risky and reckless,” replied Honoka in a muffled voice, given that his face was sandwiched between both Ayaka’s and Kazane’s substantial chests.


“But you did it for a noble reason…to save everyone in the city, no less…and at personal risk to your own health to boot.  Would you consider that to be a bad choice to make, Ayaka?” asked Kazane to her daughter.


“Of course not, Okaa-san,” replied Ayaka as she gently tightened her hold on Honoka in the hug.


Once Honoka’s nerves calmed down, he was surprised to find out that he wasn’t going to be sealed up permanently.  Apparently, after Weekend was defeated and placed in custody, he found out that Ayaka had made a deal with Evermillion behind Honoka’s back, in which Evermillion would effectively reset the contract and the five seals with Ayaka in exchange for her life in order to save Tougetsu City from Weekend’s multiple bombs she had planted all throughout town.  With the explosions averted and the city restored, the seals were reset to their default state, and after Ayaka was brought back to life via a kiss from Honoka (admittedly only on her forehead and not her lips at the time), which effectively returned everything back to normal.


“So…what now?” asked Honoka to both the towering witches.


“Now, Ayaka and I are going to have a little chat,” replied Kazane.  “Nothing that you need be concerned with, Takamiya-kun.  You have my word on that.”


“You’re sure?” he asked.


“Yes,” said both Kazane and Ayaka in unison.  Both turned to each other before simply snorting/giggling in response (which for someone like Ayaka was highly unusual, given her normally stoic demeanor).


With that, Honoka returned home with both Ayaka and Kazane, who spent the night talking things over with her daughter.  When Honoka’s mother Komachi learned that Kazane would be spending the night, she was only too ecstatic and happy beyond all reason that she whipped out a couple bottles of sake to spend the night drinking and reminiscing about the old days with her one-time classmate from her highschool years.  After all, Komachi still held a romantic flame for Kazane, even though they were women and same-sex relationships weren’t recognized in Japan*


[*As of this writing, this is true.  Japan doesn’t legally recognize same-sex marriage or civil unions.]


Once Kazane had concluded her business with Ayaka (and endured some strong lovey-dovey advances from a rather love drunk Komachi during her stay), she returned back to the Kagari estate known as Babel, which was undergoing its final finishing repairs after the incident with Medusa, resulting in its near complete destruction at the time.


………


“So then,” said Honoka, “this meeting is about what happened during that meeting between you and Ayaka-chan then?”


“Yes,” replied Kazane.  “During my nighttime stay-over, Ayaka and I revamped the contract between Evermillion and the two of you.  You see, while you’re the vessel and container for Evermillion, Takamiya-kun, Ayaka is the one who is able to tap into her power as a sort of conduit.  There were concerns as to what would happen if all five seals came undone and whether or not Ayaka could draw from Evermillion’s power if that ended up happening.  Fortunately, we never got to that point…or so we thought anyway.”


“Oh?” asked an amused Chronoire.  “Do tell, dear Kazane.  I’m most intrigued by that last part.”  Kazane simply grumbled in response, fighting the urge to light up a cigarette to calm herself.


“You see, the thing is…out of safety and so that I would be kept in the loop on the state of the seals, we decided that access to Evermillion’s power would be shared between Ayaka and myself.  So once you and everyone else at home were asleep, Ayaka and I revised the contract so that we would have joint ownership as your keepers, so to speak.  That way, if something was off with the seals, I would be “in the know,” so to speak.”


“So, when Hime-sama began having her growth spurts…” thought Touko aloud.


“Yes, the same thing began happening to me at the same time,” answered Kazane.  “Whenever Ayaka grew, I would grow as well.”


“But why is that exactly, Madam Chairwoman?” asked Natsume.  “Why growth?”


“It has to do with the nature of the seals,” explained Kazane.  “You see, first off, the seals are coming undone once more, I’m afraid.”


“What!?” asked several of those seated in unison.


“Calm down,” groaned Kazane.  “It’s not that big of a deal, at least not right now.”


“Oh I’m sure that some here would consider it to be a very BIG deal, my dear Kazane-chan,” teased Chronoire with a grin, obviously referring to both Kazane and Ayaka.


“So then, how far have the seals deteriorated then?” asked Rinon.


“The thing is…it’s not like last time where the seals break one by one,” said Kazane.


“What do you mean, Madam Chairwoman?” asked Mikage-sensei.


“The seals…they’re weakening simultaneously this time around,” explained Kazane.


“All five of them at once?” asked a worried Honoka.  Kazane and Ayaka simply nodded in response.


“So then, the more the seals weaken over time…the more the two of you grow?” asked Kasumi.


“Yes,” answered Ayaka.


“But again, why growth?” asked Natsume.


“Evermillion’s magical power is vast,” said Kazane.  “It’s not an exaggeration to say that she holds a veritable ocean of magical power.  It’s the main reason why tower witches from across the world seek her for her power, with the intent to somehow harness it and use it for their own plans and goals.  With such an amount of power, most witches can only hold so much of it at once.  In the case of Ayaka and myself, as the seals weaken, Evermillion’s magical power is siphoned off directly from Takamiya-kun into us.  And as proficient as we are at containing such magical power, we aren’t gods or anything along those lines.  So as a sort of ‘safety valve,’ so to speak, whatever excess magical power we take in is converted into increased mass.”


“So then…the more the seals weaken, the more magical power is unleashed, which means the more power you and Hime-sama take in as a result, and thus the larger you two become…if I’m following your explanation correctly,” said Rinon.


“Yes,” answered Kazane and Ayaka in unison once more.


“So…what happens if the seals weaken to the point where they are effectively broken and vanish altogether?” asked a concerned Mikage-sensei.


“Well, it’s only a hypothesis we have to go by,” began Kazane, “but I’m guessing that one of two things would happen.”  There was a deathly silence before the chairwoman continued.  “Either Evermillion would become freed once more to do as she pleases, no longer being anchored to Takamiya-kun…”


“Or?” asked Kasumi with a raised eyebrow.


“Or Ayaka and I would effectively take in and share all of Evermillion’s power as a result, assuming the contract holds in place.”


“But with the amount of power we’re talking about here,” began a nervous Touko, “exactly how umm…well…big would the two of you get at that point, Miss Chairwoman?”


“I honestly don’t know,” replied Kazane.  That made pretty much everyone else in the room (minus Chronoire and Ayaka) nervously gulp in response.  If Ayaka and Kazane ended up being the joint owners of all that power, which would result in increased size, then it would be quite possible that the two of them could erupt in an explosion of growth, cresting over…what, a hundred feet tall?  Two hundred feet?  Five hundred?  A thousand?


Perhaps even a mile tall?


They would be literal goddesses among mortals, the largest living beings in all of human history.  And having such a pair of women being revealed to the world would certainly raise concerns as to how two women enlarge to such a size and so quickly at that.  It would take massive amounts of magical power to effectively brainwash the entire planet in order to keep people around the world from panicking and freaking out at the sight of such a titanic pair.  Of course, if Ayaka and Kazane ended up being the sole proprietors of Evermillion’s legendary reserves of magical power, then it might not be impossible to use such a technique as worldwide memory alteration in order to keep mass panic from breaking out.


“If that’s the case then,” said Honoka as he stepped forward and approached Kazane (who at the moment was seated in her own magically modified chair enlarged for her bigger size, lest she stand up and bump her head against the ceiling once more), “please, Madam Principal…please seal me.  I beg of you.”  Kazane simply sat there in silence for a moment before responding.


“Out of the question,” she said.


“B-but why not?” asked Honoka.  “It’s the safest course to keep things from getting out of hand, and I’m willing to do it.”


“Takamiya-kun, I’m simply not going to punish you for something that isn’t your fault, and for two solid reasons,” replied Kazane.


“Them being?” asked the young man.


“First off, I know that Ayaka would never allow for that to happen, no matter what the circumstances.  She would almost assuredly wage war against me and every workshop witch on the planet before allowing you to be sealed away.”  On that point, Ayaka leaned out from the recliner she was seated on (which was magically enlarged in order to be comfortable for her 8-ft-tall body, just like Kazane’s chair was for her), took Honoka by the wrist, and slowly pulled him back so that he was seated in her lap, with her arms wrapped tenderly around his torso and her breasts pressed against his neck.  It was clear enough to tell that Ayaka was fully in agreement with Kazane’s assessment.


“And…the second reason?” asked a flustered Honoka, trying to fight the blush forming on his cheeks at Ayaka’s brazen show of intimacy.


“The second reason, simply put, Takamiya-kun,” continued Kazane, “is that I don’t feel the sense of urgency the way you do on this matter.  While I’m touched that you’re willing to sacrifice yourself for the greater good in this matter - given the kind of person that you are after all - I’m simply not willing to punish a child who has done nothing wrong here.  You haven’t undone the seals this time around, so I see no reason as to why you should shoulder the burden and pay a price for it.”


“But, Madam Chairwoman, the risk is too great here,” insisted Honoka.  “While I’d obviously prefer not to be sealed away, I just don’t want to sit idly by knowing something can be done to prevent such a thing from happening.  Look, we all know that if Evermillion got loose, she might do something dangerous, or else be captured by one of the tower witches if they’re able to do so.  And if that happens, who knows what kind of damage they could do if they got a hold of that kind of power?  So please…I beseech you, Kagari-sama, please seal me away if you must.  It’s for everyone’s safety, so I’m willing to go through that if that’s the only sure way to mfph-”


Honoka was silenced as Kazane proceeded to get up out of her seat, make her way towards Ayaka and Takamiya (seated in Ayaka’s lap), lift up the boy by his armpits, and effectively smother him by placing his head firmly in between her generous bosom.  Within seconds, Honoka was rendered completely silent as he felt the large, warm, and soft mounds of Kazane’s breasts press against his face, burying him in her boobs and assaulting his nostrils with her mature feminine aroma.  Like Ayaka, Kazane’s scent was quite pleasant and calming, putting Honoka’s mind at east within seconds and ending his concerns just as quickly.


“Hmmm…like mother, like daughter it would seem,” grinned Chronoire at the sight before her.  Most of the others in the office simply blushed at Kazane’s rather forward display of affection towards Honoka in that moment.  Kasumi herself was once again red in the face, more so out of jealousy and anger than from being flustered.


“Honoka,” said Kazane in a somewhat sultry tone of voice as she borderline whispered into the young man’s ear as she held him firmly against her large body.


“Y-yes, Ma'am?” he asked in a stupefied tone, his voice muffled against Kazane’s shirt-covered bosom.


“I’m not sealing you away, and that’s the end of the matter, got that?  I mean, give me a little credit after all.  Since I’m the one who initially sealed Evermillion into you, I’m pretty sure that I can find a way to alter the contract so that we keep the seals from disintegrating completely.  Besides, it’s not like we’re exactly pressed for time anyway.”


“How much time are we talking about anyway?” asked Mikage-sensei.


“At least a few weeks if not a month, if I were to guess,” replied Kazane.


“You’re really that certain about the time window?” asked a skeptical Natsume.  “Given the rate of growth, I’d figure that we only had a few days…maybe a week at the most.  And during that time, how large would the two of you end up becoming?”


“Too tall to fit into most buildings if I were to guess,” snickered Chronoire.


“That’s the beauty of alteration magic,” replied Kazane as she returned Honoka to Ayaka’s embrace.  She then held her right hand up with her fingers placed together in the gesture one makes when getting ready to snap their fingers.  “For instance…”


With a snap of her fingers, the entire room suddenly began to enlarge and expand, slowly but steadily.  The ceiling began to rise and much of the furniture increased in scale, including Kazane’s desk and office chair, much of the other chairs in the room, the tables, the bookcases, and even the doorway.  Literally the entire office was enlarged in scale to make things more comfortable for both Ayaka and Kazane at this point.  Everyone simply stared in silent awe at the transformation.


“Whenever a growth spurt occurs, Ayaka and I can simply alter our location with a snap of our fingers to make things more accommodating for us, plain and simple,” said Kazane with a calm grin.  “The same can be said for the school…heck, essentially anywhere in all of Tougetsu City, given that I have complete reign over the area as head workshop witch.”


It was certainly a lot to take in regarding the new information which Kazane just divulged.  So if either she or Ayaka had another growth spurt in the near future (which was practically guaranteed by this point), they could simply use magic to alter the scale of their surroundings so that they weren’t bumping their heads on ceilings or having to crawl to navigate hallways and smaller, more cramped areas.  Truly, their magic level was rather profound to say the least.


“Anyways, that’s the gist of where things stand,” said Kazane.  “Oh, one more thing, lest I forget…”


“What’s that, Madam Chairwoman?” asked Rinon curiously.


“Ayaka, Takamiya-kun,” said Kazane to the pair.  The two of them looked her square in the eye, letting her know she had their full attention.


“Starting tonight, the two of you are coming to live in the Kagari estate at Babel, understand?”


“Tonight?” asked Honoka.  “B-but, it’s so sudden.  What will I tell Okaa-san when she finds out?”


“Oh, no need to worry,” chuckled Kazane.  “Komachi and Kasumi are also moving in as well.  I’ll even have those freeloaders who have been rooming with you coming along too.  After all, somebody needs to keep an eye on them.”


“B-but,” replied Honoka, clearly struggling to respond to such a profound change of residency, “what about our house?”


“I’ve casted a spell to effectively transport it and fuse it into Babel as one of the floors there.  You’ll find all the amenities of your current home there left like they were when you came to school today.  Simply put, your house is now part of our house and your family is part of my family now, putting you, Komachi, and Kasumi under my direct protection, understood?”


Honoka simply stood there with his eyes widened and his mouth slightly ajar.  Apparently, he was now going to be living in a towering mansion with Ayaka and her mother, with his family being more-or-less folded into the Kagari Family as it were.


“Oh, and I’ll be having most of you here moving into Babel as well, of course,” said Kazane to the rest of the room.  “At the very least, Rinon-chan, Atori-chan, Natsume-chan, and Touko-chan will all be moving in shortly afterwards.  Please don’t argue against my decision as it is final and I’ll hear no counterargument to it.  I’ve already notified your families as to your moving in, so there’ll be no sudden surprises on this matter.”


“B-but Madam Chairwoman,” said Touko, “I have to help support my younger brothers and sisters at home.  Aside from my okaa-san, I’m the main financial supporter of my family.”


“Already taken care of, Touko-chan,” replied Kazane.  “The Kagari Family will provide you a regular weekly stipend of funds to help cover with the day-to-day expenses, like food, water, the electric bill, and things of that nature.  And if you’re concerned about spending time with your family, I’ll have them move into Babel as well so that you can be near them.”


“Th-that’s very kind and generous of you, Kagari-sama!” said Touko with tears in her eyes.


“Think nothing of it,” replied Kazane.  “You’re one of Ayaka’s caretakers from back in the day, so it’s the least I can do to reward such loyalty to my family.”


“If I may ask, Madam Chairwoman,” interjected Natsume, “why have the rest of us move into your estate as well?”


“I figure it would be best to have more people “in the know” on a situation like this,” replied Kazane.  “And with all of you nearby to help out in the days to come regarding this development, I figure it would be best to keep a close eye on everyone and under my protection, that’s all.”


“Protection?  From what exactly?” asked Rinon.


“All in good time, Rinon-chan,” replied Kazane.  “All in good time.  For now, just head home and start getting your things together.  I’ll have servants from the Kagari estate come fetch your belongings to move over to Babel.  Rest assured, there should be room aplenty for whatever you have at home.  We just finished up with the last of the redecorating and the renovations, so everything should be spick and span upon your arrival.”


“This is all rather sudden, Madam Chairwoman,” said Atori in her usual quiet and meek tone of voice.


“My decision stands and I’ll hear no rebuttals, Atori-chan,” replied Kazuya in a firm yet friendly tone.  “Now then, let’s make our way home then, shall we?” Kazane was looking at Honoka, Ayaka, and Kasumi on that last part.  All three simply nodded in agreement, given that declining the offer was not a real option when it came to someone like Kazane Kagari.


Upon leaving the school grounds, Honoka pondered as to how the four of them would be arriving home, given Ayaka’s and Kazane’s enlarged sizes (8’0’’ for Ayaka; 8’2’’ for Kazane).  While the Kagari Family was rich enough to have its own limousine and chauffeur, it would be quite the sight to see the towering beauties try to actually fit into their limo, as large and as spacious as it was.


Lo and behold, the limousine pulled up, looking a bit larger than what Honoka was expecting.  As it got closer and closer, Honoka was shocked to find that the vehicle was perfectly scaled in size for Ayaka and Kazane.  As it stopped, the doors opened and Honoka and Kasumi simply stood there with wide eyes and open mouths at what they saw.  An entire limousine had enlarged to accommodate these 8ft+ beauties, no doubt using magic.  Obviously, Kazane wasn’t kidding about using magic whenever necessary in order to accommodate both her and Ayaka as the two would continue to grow larger and larger.  It was as shocking a concept as it was titillating, at least from Honoka’s point of view.


Before Honoka or Kasumi could say anything, they were each suddenly picked up from underneath their armpits in the hands of each of the towering witches accommodating them (Honoka in Ayaka’s hands and Kasumi in Kazane’s respectively).  Upon being carried into the backend of the limo, the four were seated comfortably within the vehicle’s confines, with Honoka in Ayaka’s lap and Kasumi in Kazane’s lap.  It was quite a sight for the Takamiya siblings to be held in the larger frames of the Kagari women, as if they were small children sitting in the laps of larger siblings or full-grown parents.


“Driver, home please,” said Kazane to the chauffeur.


“Of course, milady,” replied the driver as the vehicle made its way down the road towards the glistening tower of Babel standing large and proud over Tougetsu City.


‘This is certainly quite the change of pace,’ thought Honoka as he sat in the soft and warm embrace of Kagari’s lap.  ‘First I found out as to why Ayaka-chan is growing - alongside her mother, apparently - and now my family is moving into Ayaka’s home.  This is all just…so much to take in and so quickly.’


As if sensing Honoka’s mental state, Ayaka slightly increased her hold on the young man within her embrace, taking his chin in her fingers and tilting his head to the side and upwards.  Wondering as to why she would do that, Honoka got his answer as Ayaka gave him yet another rather sensual French kiss right there and then.  At the sight of such a gesture, Kasumi was on the verge of screaming in anger at such a brazen display of affection, while Kazane simply chuckled.


“Really, Ayaka?” asked Kazane with a raised eyebrow.  “So suddenly and in front of your own mother?”


“I’m overdue a kiss,” replied Ayaka.


“How does that work exactly?” asked Kazane.


“Simple:  Whenever I want a kiss from my Honoka-kun, I simply take one.  And given how long we were waiting during the meeting, I was far overdue for a kiss by that point.”


“B-but Ayaka-chan,” replied a flustered Honoka, “your mother and Kasumi-chan are right there!  Shouldn’t we wait when we’re in more private settings to mfph-”  Honoka couldn’t get another word in as he was silenced once more by Ayaka’s luscious lips as she pressed him against her bosom while continuing the makeout session with him on the drive over.  Clearly, like her mother, Ayaka Kagari could be rather stubborn-minded when it came to getting her way, and if she wanted a kiss from Honoka, there was little that anybody - including Honoka - could do to stop her from getting one.


It would appear that Ayaka's appetite for romantic displays of affection - like her body - kept on growing and growing and GROWING.

End Notes:

And that (hopefully) answers some questions behind Ayaka's (and Kazane's) growth spurts.

Getting Settled In by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Honoka gets acquainted with his new living arrangements.

The drive back to the Kagari estate, also dubbed “Babel” since it towered high and mighty over Tougetsu City, was relatively smooth and uneventful.  Aside from Ayaka occasionally sneaking in a kiss with Honoka (infuriating Kasumi in the process), nothing else of note ended up happening.  Traffic was rather smooth and easygoing, though Honoka wasn’t sure if such a thing was due to luck or some kind of spell cast by either Ayaka or her mother in order to make the drive back home rather convenient and easygoing.  Given just how powerful they were at spell-casting and the reservoir of magic they had access to, it wasn’t too far-fetched an idea that they simply relied on magic to get their way when it came to matters of convenience.


Upon their arrival, the group stepped out of the limousine and made their way towards the towering mansion, which looked even larger and grander than Honoka recalled from the last time he visited the place.  Granted, it ended up being a one-time visit, given the altercation he and Ayaka had with the tower witch Medusa, who ended up breaking free and wrecking much of the place (well…her and Evermillion in the process once Honoka summoned her to help them out due to Ayaka being petrified by Medusa, but that’s a story for another time.*)


[*Feel free to look up the event either in the manga or the anime for those who are curious about it, as I don’t feel the drive to recapture each and every detail of that event.]


As the group of four made their way into the front entrance of the mansion, they were greeted by no less than a dozen maids and butlers standing at attention to greet the mistresses of the estate.


“Welcome home, miladies,” said the servants in unison, obviously referring to both Kazane and Ayaka.  Given their towering stature along with the rather poised and regal style in which they presented themselves, it was rather fitting to be addressed as such in a way.  Their very heights practically demanded respect.


“Thank you all,” replied Kazane to the group.  “Would you please be so kind as to have dinner prepared within the hour?  Oh, and also please have the guest rooms cleaned over and spotless by no later than noon tomorrow?  We’ll be expecting more residents to come in shortly, and I wish to make sure everything is fitting for them.”


“But of course, milady,” said one of the older maids, most likely a senior member of the mansion staff.  “May I ask how many?”


“Not including Miss Komachi and Miss Kasumi here,” replied Kazane, thinking it over for a moment as she did the math, “I’d say to expect another…nine residents to be making themselves at home here for the foreseeable future.  There might be a few more, but for now the number is at least nine.”


“Very well, madam,” said one of the older butlers of the bunch.  “Would you like a bath drawn by chance?”


“If it’s not a bother, of course,” replied Kazane with a smile.


“No bother in the slightest, madam,” replied the butler.  “I’ll see to it right away.  It should be ready in no less than ten minutes.”


“Thank you very much,” said Kazane with a warm and calming grin.  She then turned to the other three in the group.  “Ayaka, why don’t you and Takamiya-kun get yourselves acquainted with your room.  It shouldn’t be too out of place, I’d wager.  And Kasumi-chan…”


“Y-yes, ma’am?” asked the younger Takamiya sibling, staring way up at Kazane to make eye contact with her.


“Feel free to check in on your room and let me know if anything is out of place,” continued Kazane.  “It shouldn’t be, as I’ve had your entire home transported and fused into my home, but if you find something off, just let me or one of the staff know and I’ll have it rectified.”


“Th-thank you, madam chairwoman,” replied Kasumi, thrown off by how magnanimous Kazane was acting at the moment.  “Is my mother here already?”


“I’ve sent one of the staff to go fetch her in a separate vehicle,” answered Kazane.  “I know the address of her workplace and have already made the necessary arrangements.  Since your house has now been absorbed into mine, all of her home comforts should be waiting for her right here.  I’ll also have a word with her boss to give her a more flexible schedule and more reasonable hours so that she’s not working long shifts the way she’s been doing all this time.”


“You can do that?” asked Kazuya with full-blown shock on his face.  “You can actually tell my mom’s bosses what to do?  How is that even possible?  Do they work for you or something, Kagari-san?”


“You’d be surprised what I can accomplish with a simple conversation,” Kazane replied with a smirk.  “Even before the growth spurts, I was considered quite the force to be reckoned with…though the extra inches will certainly help in whatever talks I end up having with Komachi’s superiors.  After all, who wants to get on the bad side of a woman who’s over 8 feet tall, am I right?”


“No argument there, miss,” replied a somewhat nervous Honoka.


“I’m sure it’ll be fine,” replied Kazane, “but if they end up being really obstinate and bull-headed with me, I could always rely on a little mind-altering magic in order to make them take things easy on Komachi…if it comes to that, of course.”


Honoka couldn’t help but gulp in response.  At this point, it was probably a safe bet to take both Kazane and Ayaka at their word when it came to their magical abilities.  From what was learned, the more the two of them grew, the more their magical powers increased, since they were siphoning off Evermillion’s power over time.  Honoka figured that at a certain point, each of them would have so much power that they could alter a person’s memories or use literal mind control in order to make that person follow whatever orders that either of the Kagari women gave.  Of course, that might not be necessary given the towering height both Ayaka and Kazane had at their disposal.  One good look at either of them and the vast majority of people would probably stare in awe and intimidation, being in the presence of such big women with stunning figures (especially in the breast department).  And their bodies emanated not just sex appeal with curves in all the right places, but also raw power, given how fit the two of them kept (what with Kazane’s training regimen which she put Ayaka through during her early childhood and all).


In short, both the Kagari women already conveyed both power and disarming beauty before the growth spurts, and with the growth spurts, those features became only more pronounced the larger and larger they became.


“In any case, you let me worry about that sort of thing, Honoka,” stated Kazane with a grin.  “For now, both you and Ayaka get settled in with your furnishings here at your new home.  Dinner should be ready shortly.  One of the servants will notify you when it’s time.”


“And what about the others?” asked Honoka.  “That one girl…what was her name?  Crisis-san?  Something like that…”


“You mean Tanpopo Kuraishi, I presume,” answered Kazane.


“Yeah, that’s it,” replied Honoka.


“I’ve sent some workshop witches to go fetch them.  They’ve been informed not to harm them unless they are attacked, though I’m fairly certain that Medusa’s underlings know not to cross me by now.  They’re to be notified that so long as they don’t try anything clever that no harm shall befall them.  I’d wager that out of all of them, only Kuraishi might be tempted to fight back, but if it comes to that, either Ayaka or I shall put her in her place.  Now run along, you two.  I imagine that Ayaka wants some more quality time with you.”  Kazane gave a playful little wink before heading off to take her bath.  That left the three of them standing in the halls before Ayaka took charge.


“Honoka-kun, let’s head to the bedroom and make sure everything is there,” said the 8-foot-tall dark-haired beauty.


“Um…okay then,” replied Honoka, following Ayaka’s lead.


“What about me?” asked Kasumi, feeling rather left out.


“If I may,” said one of the maids to Kasumi, “we have your room prepped and ready for you, miss.  If you’ll just follow me, I’ll show you to your quarters.”


“B-but…I want to room with Onii-chan,” moaned Kasumi in frustration.  She was about to raise objections to being in a separate bedroom from Honoka when she took one look at Ayaka and was soon after silenced.  The look on Ayaka’s face had that sense of foreboding on it, as if to say “Don’t make trouble, little girl.  I want some alone time with my man right now.”


“Oh fine,” grumbled Kasumi before turning to the maid.  “Please show me the way.”  With that, Kasumi left the pair, but not before giving a quick peck on Honoka’s cheek.  She gave a look to Ayaka, with her own face basically saying, “I’m not giving up on him, you know.  We’re love rivals, after all.”  Afterwards, Kasumi headed off to her own room, leaving Ayaka and Honoka alone together once more.


“Well then, shall we, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka.  The young man nodded as the two made their way towards the elevator.  Upon entering, Ayaka hit the button which took them to their designated floor.


As they waited during the elevator ride, Honoka couldn’t help but marvel at two things.  The first was how immaculate everything about the Kagari estate looked.  While Honoka could only recall so much of the building from the first time he visited the place, it certainly had all of the grandeur and splendor one would associate with a mansion, a high-class vacation home, or a five-star hotel/resort.  Much of the interior carried European-style decorum with gold-leaf trim, exquisite paintings hanging on the walls, fine sculptures on pedestals, lush carpets along the floors, chandeliers of various sizes and styles hanging from the ceilings, fine mahogany furniture spotted here and there throughout the rooms, and so on and so forth.


The other thing Honoka noted was that the ceilings in every room (including the elevator they stood in) appeared high enough to accommodate the towering Ayaka.  In the case of the elevator, Ayaka’s head appeared to be only an inch or two away from the ceiling, which was certainly surprising in and of itself.  Under normal circumstances, if they were standing in an elevator that was “only” seven feet in height, Ayaka would have had to bend substantially at either her waist, knees, or neck in order to stand within it.  Whether this was how the rooms were originally designed to be overly spacious or due to the alteration magic which Ayaka and her mother could use in order to fit into their surroundings, Honoka wasn’t sure.  That being the case, it was probably safe to say that as Ayaka and Kazane continued to grow over time that they’d be relying on said magic in order to fit into the rooms of their home…as well as any other building they’d need to enter (Tougetsu Academy or otherwise).


“Are you okay, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka as the elevator continued to ascend.  “You seem rather quiet.  Is something wrong?”


“Huh?” replied Honoka, being pulled out of his dazed state.  “Oh, n-no it’s nothing Ayaka-chan,” he chuckled.  “Sorry to make you worry.  Just taking it all in, that’s all.  It’s quite a bit to process.”


“What is?” asked Ayaka.


“Everything,” he continued.  “These growth spurts, moving in with you and your mother, the others moving in as well, the seals coming undone…and all of it happening so quickly to boot.  I guess it takes a little bit for me to not be overwhelmed by it all.  I still can’t help but think that your okaa-san should seal me permanently, as that would be the safe option to go with, then we need not worry about what happens if Evermillion is set free and mmph-!”


Before he could get another word in, Honoka was silenced as Ayaka knelt down and French-kissed the hell of of him, filling his mouth with her tongue and running it all throughout the cavern of his mouth, all while pressing her breasts against his chest and pressing his back against the elevator wall.  While Honoka was tempted to speak up to get Ayaka to let up on her kissing session, he soon found himself being overwhelmed by it all - her scent, the taste of her lips and tongue, the swell of her bosom, the feel of her hands running all over his body.  It was simply too much for him to resist.


After a few seconds, Honoka found himself being hoisted up as Ayaka brought her hands underneath his buttocks (giving a playful squeeze to his asscheeks) before lifting him up and pinning him against the wall, though she applied just enough pressure so as to keep him in place without hurting him or forcing the air out of his lungs.  The next sixty seconds or so simply consisted of the two making out intensely as Ayaka pressed the offensive, keeping her mouth mainly focused on Honoka’s mouth, while occasionally giving him hickeys on his neck or running her tongue rather sensually along his neck and cheeks.  For his part, Honoka could not help but instinctively grope Ayaka’s large chest now and then, feeling her G-cup breasts overflow in his palms as well as the hardening indentations that were Ayaka’s nipples starting to poke through the fabric of her dress top.


Things even got to the point where Ayaka instinctively grabbed Honoka’s arms one by one as she kissed him and guided them to her own asscheeks.  It was pretty clear that she wanted him to give her own tushie a squeeze, given how “in heat” she was at the moment.  Being lost to the throes of passion himself, Honoka did just that, which got a mix of a gasp and a moan out of Ayaka in turn.


“Ayaka-chan,” said Honoka between kisses during the makeout session, “we [kiss] really shouldn’t [kiss] be doing this [kiss] right now.”


“Why [kiss] is that [kiss], Honoka-kun [kiss]?”


“Because [kiss] what if [kiss] someone [kiss] sees us?”


“I’ll just [kiss] tell them [kiss] to go [kiss] away [kiss].”


“Now Ayaka-chan [kiss], that isn’t [kiss] exactly [kiss] a polite [kiss] thing [kiss] to do [kiss].”


“This is [kiss] my home [kiss], Honoka-kun, [kiss] so I think [kiss] I’m allowed [kiss] to do [kiss] something [kiss] like this [kiss] if I want [kiss], no matter [kiss] who [kiss] comes by [kiss] and sees [kiss].”


Eventually, the two came up for air after a particularly long, hot, and heavy French kiss lasting several seconds (Honoka didn’t bother counting, but he was pretty sure it was more than ten at a bare minimum).  Once that was finished, the elevator’s bell rang as the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened.


“Honoka-kun, just remember,” said Ayaka, “whenever I sense that you’re worried or troubled in the slightest, I’m going to use that as a reason to make you feel better, understand?  I don’t like seeing you being bothered or upset at all, so when that happens, I’m going to take whatever is bothering you off of your mind, got that?”


“I’m beyond flattered and touched, Ayaka-chan” replied Honoka, “but you can’t like kissing me that much, can you?”


A moment later, he got his answer as Ayaka knelt down, planted a large hand on his shoulder and leaned in for another French kiss on the spot, quietly moaning as she locked her mouth onto his with tremendous passion and yearning.  After breaking off, she gazed with both serious tension and heartfelt longing deep into Honoka’s own eyes.


“Honoka-kun, I’ll never get tired of kissing you, understand?  And know that I don’t plan on stopping at just kissing either.  You are mine, and I am yours, and as such I intend to give you so much joy and pleasure that you’ll forget where you are or what your own name is.”  Ayaka finished with a quick smooch on Honoka’s lips before standing upright once more.  “Now come along, Honoka-kun.  Let’s go check out the bedroom.”


“O-okay,” nodded Honoka, rather at a loss for words at that moment.


The two of them made their way into the bedroom, which sure enough looked largely the same as Honoka’s old bedroom for the most part, though it did seem to have a modified touch of grandeur to it like the rest of the mansion, generally speaking.  Honoka couldn’t help but feel just a teensy bit uncomfortable, not having lived a life of decadence like that in the Kagari household.  However, this time around he was able to hid that discomfort well enough, lest Ayaka decide to go for another round of hardcore making-out with him.


It seemed that the towering beauty would use practically any excuse to makeout with Honoka, whether the two of them were in private or not.  It made Honoka wonder…was Ayaka’s libido growing alongside her?  She did seem friskier and more forward and direct when it came to expressing her affections for the young man every time she grew in size.  Was this an effect of drawing forth from Evermillion’s power?  Or did Ayaka always carry a torch for him and was simply not waiting to act on her feelings any longer?


‘Girls can certainly be confusing,’ thought Honoka as he went through the dresser drawers, checking to see if his wardrobe was still the same.  Sure enough, his clothes, his personal items, his bedding, his stuffed penguin [yeah, he owns a stuffed penguin], pretty much all of his possessions were all there.  Though the room itself was a lot more spacious than he recalled, but that was no doubt designed to accommodate the 8-ft-tall Ayaka Kagari who now roomed with him permanently, and sure enough the ceiling would shoot up even higher as Ayaka grew, whenever her next growth spurt would arrive.


“Is everything to your liking, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka.  The young man simply nodded with a smile, finding everything of his to be in the room.  “I’m glad,” replied Ayaka.


“I’m still surprised that your okaa-san was able to transport our entire house and fuse it into your own home.  It’s a hard thing to process,” said Honoka.


“The benefits of being a powerful magician,” answered Ayaka.  “When you obtain a certain level of power, you’re able to do things that other people could only dream of accomplishing.  Of course, Okaa-san has had centuries of practice and experience, so something like this isn’t too hard for her to pull off.”


“C-centuries!?” asked Honoka.  “Your okaa-san is that old!?  She looks like someone in her thirties at most!”


“Another perk of having that much power, Honoka-kun,” replied Ayaka with a subtle smirk, “is that one is able to adjust their physical age greatly so that they can effectively have eternal youth.  Chronoire Schwarz is in the same league as Okaa-san, given that they’re both around the same age, hence why she looks like she’s barely in high school by her outward appearance.”  Honoka simply stared wide-eyed with his mouth slightly ajar before speaking once more.


“A-Ayaka-chan,” he said, “do you by chance know just how old your okaa-san and Chronoire-san are?”


“I’ve never asked directly, and I doubt that I’d get a direct answer on that topic,” replied Ayaka.  “After all, one of the few things older women normally don’t like talking about is their age, Honoka-kun.”


‘Centuries old,'' thought Honoka in disbelief.  ‘I suppose if they’re able to live far beyond the normal human lifespan, then performing the types of magic they wield isn’t that farfetched a concept in comparison.  Still, Ayaka’s okaa-san looks ravishingly beautiful, like she could pass for Ayaka’s onee-chan.’  While Honoka was reluctant to admit it, Kazane was just as beautiful in her overall appearance as was Ayaka.  Like Ayaka, she carried herself with a sense of great power and an air of maturity (if perhaps a bit temperamental on occasion when Ayaka did something that got on Kazane’s nerves and she had to use magic to clean up Ayaka’s mess).  But aside from that, the two of them had great height, generous bosoms, nice figures, pretty faces, strong physiques, fierce raw strength, colossal reserves of magical power, and an innate sense of elegance that was as bewitchingly charming as it was frighteningly sexy.


‘I guess in a sense, it’s little wonder that my okaa-san fell for Ayaka’s okaa-san when they met back in the day,’ thought Honoka in quiet reflection.


“Everything to your liking then, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka.  “Anything missing or out of place?”


“No, it’s perfectly fine,” replied Honoka.  Deciding to change the subject, Honoka spoke once more.  “So…what say we go over today’s homework then?  We have some time before dinner, I’m guessing, so we might as well get it out of the way.”


“I suppose,” said Ayaka.  While she seemed agreeable with the suggestion, Honoka had the nagging feeling that she would rather pick him up bridal-style and continue what happened in the elevator on the massive bed that occupied the bedroom, which Honoka had to admit looked temptingly comfortable right about now.  Of course, knowing Ayaka, she’d most likely want to do a whole lot more than just kissing and caressing, depending on how hot and heavy things might end up getting…


And for someone like Ayaka Kagari, who was known by her moniker of the “Hono no Majo” [“flame witch” in Japanese], the idea of things getting hot and heavy was by no means a farfetched notion.


Fortunately, Ayaka’s libido seemed to be in check for the time being.  The two of them got settled, pulling out their textbooks, practice quizzes, and all other assortments of school-related materials and spent the next hour or so going over class material from one subject to the next.  Lucky for them, there wasn’t too much homework that was due the next day, mainly just basic review exercises, whether it was in math, science, history, or literature.


Things proceeded generally smoothly during the study session…except for the times where Honoka swore that Ayaka was playfully teasing him with her body while they studied and reviewed the material.  Every so often, whenever Honoka seemed stuck on a problem or a question he couldn’t quite solve, Ayaka would lean in and press against either his back or his shoulder, making sure to press her generous bosom firmly against him in the process.


“So you see, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka would say as she pressed those G-cup mounds against him, “once you isolate for X using this formula, then finding Y becomes easy, understand?”  Ayaka spoke with such clarity, no doubt being able to solve these problems with the greatest of ease.  It made Honoka rather embarrassed in the process, feeling like he was an anchor compared to Ayaka, given how naturally gifted she was in academics (as well as sports, fighting, magic, charm, sex appeal, and many other areas to boot…a reminder of why she carried the title of Tougetsu Academy’s “Hime-sama”).


“I…um…see,” replied a blushing Honoka, trying his damndest to focus, despite the wonderful sensation of Ayaka’s chest pressed against him along with her heavenly aroma invading his nose as she leaned against him while hovering over him (a reminder of her larger size, being 8 feet tall compared to his 5’4’’ stature).


“Then show me,” said Ayaka.  “Go over it again slowly.  Take your time.  If you’ve hit a roadblock or there is something you don’t understand, just ask me.”  The way she talked was so endearingly sweet, like that of a loving onee-chan who doted on her younger sibling.  Of course, in Ayaka’s case, she perceived Honoka as a lover to protect, smother, and spoil with affection and not simply some little brother to look after.


“Umm…okay then,” replied Honoka, somewhat at a loss for words.  He continued with his schoolwork, trying intently to focus on the math problems in front of him on the review sheet, trying more so to keep his mind distracted from something other than the feel of Ayaka’s body pressed against his as well as her wonderful feminine aroma wafting all around him.  He was actually starting to succeed in the intended distraction…when suddenly he found himself being lifted up by his armpits once more.


“Ayaka-chan, what are you doing?” asked Honoka, somewhat alarmed by the suddenness of the act.


“Giving you a more comfortable seat, Honoka-kun,” she answered.  Seconds later, Honoka Takamiya was effectively seated within Ayaka Kagari’s lap with her bosom pressed firmly against his neck and upper back while her arms were snugly secured around his torso.


“This really isn’t necessary,” said a flustered Honoka, who was spotting both a deep blush on his face and a growing tension in his loins.


“It’s not a matter of necessity, Darling,” replied Ayaka with a rather sultry whisper into Honoka’s ear.  “I want to do this, because I want to make you happy, Honoka-kun.”


Between hearing the name “Darling,” and the seductive whisper in Ayaka’s voice, Honoka found his heartbeat picking up in both its pacing and in its intensity.  And he knew that Ayaka knew this because she ran one of her long, feminine fingers along his chest very, very slowly, until her hand came to rest directly over his heart.


“I can feel your heart beating like crazy, Honoka-kun,” whispered Ayaka, “which leads me to believe that you’re enjoying this right now…and that makes me very, very happy.”  She then took her other hand and ran it down directly towards Honoka’s groin…until it landed on a very, very firm appendage.  “Well now,” began Ayaka once more, “what do we have here?”


“L-listen, Ayaka-chan,” began Honoka once more, “I think that we’re taking this a little too far and too quickly.  This kind of thing shouldn’t be rushed, so what say we just take a deep breath and maybe go see if dinner is ready, eh?  We have been studying for a while now, so chances are good that mmph-!”


Honoka was unable to get another word in, due to Ayaka slipping one arm underneath his upper back, her other arm underneath his knees, lifting him up “bridal style” and proceeding to deeply kiss him once more while making her way over to the bed.  Gently laying him down on it, she proceeded to climb over it and resting on hands and knees over Honoka, forming a massive canopy over the young man.


“No more studying,” said Ayaka with a glazed-over look in her eyes and a mild blush on her cheeks.  “We have more important matters to tend to.”


‘Oh boy,’ thought Honoka.  ‘She’s basically in heat right now.  I don’t know if I can reason with her.  Is this because of Evermillion?  Or is it just Ayaka’s own desires?  I can’t tell which it is, if it even really matters either way.  In either case, I don’t know if I can make Ayaka calm down and keep from acting on instinct.’


“You seem confused, Darling,” said Ayaka, “like you’re wondering whether I’m in control of my own desires, right?”  Honoka’s eyes widened abruptly in response.  “Rest assured, my darling Honoka-kun, I’m fully in control.  I just…I don’t want to wait anymore, understand?  I want to make your mine, and in turn I want you to make me yours…and I want to do that because…because I…”  The blush on Ayaka’s cheeks became more pronounced as she gazed longingly into Honoka’s eyes.  While the fire of lust was roaring within Ayaka’s being, the flames of genuine love were burning just as strongly.  It was as if both love and lust had merged together into one entity within Ayaka Kagari’s very being and were growing in intensity as Ayaka grew in size.


“Ayaka-chan,” replied Honoka at little more than a whisper, his breathing becoming heavier and more pronounced as his heartbeat picked up.  Both breathing and heartbeat were mirrored within Ayaka’s own being, being just as pronounced and intense as those of the young man currently underneath her and at her mercy.


Before things proceeded going down the proverbial rabbit hole between the two hormonally-driven teens, there was a knock at the door before being cracked open.


“Pardon the intrusion, milady,” said one of the maids, “but dinner is ready and everyone is expecting you two in the dining room.”


Though it was subdued and subtle, Honoka could tell that Ayaka was growling on the inside at having the moment ended prematurely now that the chemistry and mood had been dampened.


“Very well,” replied Ayaka in her trademarked cool monotone voice.  “We’ll be down in a few minutes.”


“Very good then, milady,” replied the maid before closing the door and leaving.


Ayaka then got up off the bed before putting the review materials away.  Honoka followed off the bed shortly afterwards, noting how much higher it was off the ground now in order to support the larger Ayaka no doubt.


“Sorry about the mood being killed like that,” said Honoka, sensing that Ayaka was fuming on the inside of having the romantic mood end the way it did.  She then simply turned to him, bent down and French kissed him for a good ten seconds or more before vocalizing a response.


“Don’t apologize for things that aren’t your fault, Honoka-kun,” she said firmly yet also endearingly.  “Things just didn’t work out as I hoped for tonight.  I’ll have to get a “DO NOT DISTURB” sign for the door next time.  No matter, we’ll pick up from where we left off soon enough.  Now let’s get going and have dinner.”


“Okay then,” replied Honoka, recovering from the latest kiss.


And with that, the two of them vacated the bedroom and made for the elevator once more.  After hitting the button, the elevator closed behind them and the elevator made its descent to the dining room, where everyone else was waiting for the two lovebirds to arrive.

End Notes:

Figured I'd stop the chapter here for the time being.  Apologies if the "cock block" moment ended up being a downer :)  Not sure when the next chapter will be out, since I'm trying to keep three separate stories alive.  Hope it was amusing.

Getting Settled In, Part 2 by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Follow-up chapter.

The elevator ride on the way down wasn’t as hot-and-heavy as it was on the way up.  Honoka was expecting Ayaka to straight-up romantically assault him once more with another makeout session, yet surprisingly she simply stood in poised, stoic silence as the elevator gently hummed during its controlled descent.  Honoka would have bet a sizable amount of money that Ayaka was just itching for another round of French kissing and full-body fondling, but he supposed that she was saving that particular type of appetite for after dinner, deciding to satiate her literal hunger before returning to her hunger for loving…and other things.


Once the two of them vacated the elevator, they made their way down more magnificently decorated hallways.  Honoka couldn’t help but be somewhat mesmerized by all of the splendor and grandeur of the building’s interior.  While the halls appeared to decorated mostly with European-style decor, there was also art pieces from other lands: sub-Saharan African, East Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian (the Indian subcontinent, to elaborate), Central Asian, Russian, North American (both from indigenous peoples and modernistic Western artwork), South American, Southeast Asia, and other notable regions.  To put things bluntly, the Kagari estate had artwork from everywhere in the world (or close to everywhere in the world if not in the literal sense of the word).


On their way, the two were greeted by several maids and a few butlers here and there who bowed in deference as they walked through the halls.  While Honoka figured that the servants of the Kagari household had always shown deep respect for Ayaka and her mother, he was taken back somewhat that none of them seemed to show even the slightest bit of nervousness, given that both Ayaka and her mother were now in the 8-foot-range in height.


Whether it was out of genuine, heartfelt loyalty and respect for both Ayaka and her mother as faithful servants or out of professional, semi-nervous caution born from fear, Honoka wasn’t quite sure which, but he liked to think it was at least mostly from the first if not completely, given the innate respect which the servants appeared to show the two of them from the last time Honoka visited their home.


Upon arriving in the dining hall, Honoka was greeted to the sight of quite the party.  In the center of the room was a rather massive, circular table made out of polished wood (oak maybe?  Perhaps maple or mahogany…Honoka wasn’t really well-versed in the different types of trees.).  At the table was seated quite the crowd.


Among those seated were Ayaka’s mother, Kasumi, Komachi, and all five members of the KMM Gang.  Honoka stared briefly before coming forth to take a seat, with Ayaka seated right next to him in particularly close proximity (no less than an arm’s reach between the two of them).


The food laid out was rather exquisite, just like everything else within the Kagari estate.  The meal consisted of beef sirloin, mashed potatoes with gravy and/or butter, steamed vegetables, warm bread rolls, and a selection of beverages to choose from (spring water, iced tea, or milk).  The servants had apparently brought out the food for those who were seated, including both Ayaka and Honoka as they took their seats.


“Glad you two could join us,” said Kazane with a slight grin.  It was somewhat comical for her to make such a statement, given that she most likely wasn’t going to take “no” for an answer.  Knowing how her mind operated, it was possible that Kazane surmised that Ayaka was probably in the middle of a makeout session with her beloved Takamiya-kun and secretly fuming over it being cut short.


In any case, if Ayaka was pissed over having her precious “leave us alone” time being cut short, she was doing a pretty good job at masking it.


Once Honoka and Ayaka took their seats, the group proceeded to partake of their meal.  Honoka noticed that the chairs for everyone appeared to be modified so that nearly everyone was seated in a magically-induced high chair, where the chair slowly lifted off the ground until whoever sat in it came to a stop when their thighs made contact with the underside of the table.  The only two chairs that weren’t like that were both Ayaka’s chair and Kazane’s chair, each of them too big for anybody else to comfortably sit in without looking comically out of place in the process.


Effectively, the dining room furniture was arranged so that both those like Ayaka and Kazane could sit comfortably and eat their meal alongside everyone else.  It was a reminder as to just how much of a deus ex machina element in which magic served, filling in whatever gaps or problems that might come up as Ayaka and her mother continued to enlarge.


Honoka was also surprised to see all members of the Ivory Quintet seated and eating their dinner without making a fuss, given that they were tower witches eating and rooming with workshop witches.  Whether they were intimidated into going along in order to get along or decided not to turn down a hot meal and a roof over their head, Honoka wasn’t sure.  Most likely, Tanpopo and Mei were the ones who considered raising a possible objection to the offer while the other three decided to choose the path of least resistance, and once it became 3 in favor vs. 2 against, all five of them simply acquiesced and came along willingly to their new home.


During the meal, Kasumi asked Kazane if she could switch her seating arrangement so that she could be seated next to Honoka.


“As long as you don’t make a scene, I’ll allow it,” replied the head workshop witch.  Immediately afterward, Kasumi bounced off happily around the table until she took a seat on Honoka’s left, given that Ayaka was currently seated on his right.  The two love rivals stared at one another briefly, which made Honoka nervous that a fight might end up breaking out during dinner.  Though thankfully, Kasumi simply huffed before taking her seat and continued with eating her meal, though Honoka noticed that she (like Ayaka) had moved her seat as close as possible up against Honoka so that the two were rather close towards one another.


It was also during dinner that Honoka couldn’t help but ask Kazane something out of curiosity.


“So umm…madam chairwoman?” he asked.


“Please, Takamiya-kun, just ‘Kazane’ will do when we’re in private,” she replied calmly, indicating he could continue.  That made Honoka go wide-eyed in response, given how jovial and easygoing Kazane was in her response.  It started to make his mind wonder, but before proceeding down the proverbial rabbit hole, he continued with his question.


“So…by chance…since my okaa-san is here,” he continued, “have you umm…talked…with her…about anything in particular?”


“Oh, Komachi-chan and I have talked about much since her arrival.  I had my staff pick her up from her workplace and bring her straight to me.  She now knows about the existence of magic and all about the seals and everything, including the growth spurts.  To her credit, she’s taken it all rather well…better than I initially expected that she would.”  Honoka simply went wide-eyed and his heartbeat picked up, surprised that Kazane was being so direct in her answer.


“R-really?” he asked.


“Indeed,” replied Komachi with a grin, beaming with that typical sunny disposition of hers.  “Kazane-chan told me a whole lot once I got back.”  As she spoke, Komachi couldn’t help but lovingly and longingly wrap both her arms around one of Kazane’s own arms.  The display of the bubbly and kind-hearted smaller woman latching onto the larger woman’s body was rather comical in a way.


“Komachi, please,” sighed Kazane as she gently rubbed the top of the smaller woman’s head.  “Not right now during dinner.”


“Awww, but I just love you so much, Kazane-chan,” the smaller woman cooed as she nuzzled her face into Kazane’s bicep, enjoying every second of it.


“There’ll be time for that later, in more private settings after dinner, understand?” Kazane gently chided Komachi into relenting, eventually getting the smaller woman to release her grip and return to her meal, though still sitting as close as she could be without straight-up brushing up against Kazane’s larger body as they sat.


The sight of such a thing made both Honoka and Kasumi borderline choke on their meal.  While they knew that their mother had a rather heartfelt fondness for Kazane that went back many years, they didn't realize that Komachi pretty much held a raging torch for the older Kagari woman.  Honoka couldn’t help but briefly imagine just what the two of them may very well end up engaging in once they were behind securely locked doors…most likely bedroom doors at that.


Shaking his head to cast away such naughty thoughts, Honoka returned to enjoying his meal, making the typical smalltalk chatter with either Kasumi or Ayaka whenever one of them spoke to him.


For their part, the KMM Gang were mostly quiet, speaking only to each other whenever conversation was struck up.  From what Honoka could make of it, they were pondering as to whether they should stay in Babel and for how long if they planned on doing so.  Most likely, they were plotting a way to get in touch with their mistress, Lady Medusa, so that they could find out what her orders for them were, assuming that it had something to do with capturing Honoka and/or extracting Evermillion from him.  If that ended up being the case, it was both a bold move to make as well as a complete fool’s errand, given that they were deep within the enemy stronghold and surrounded by many times their number of the enemy forces, including both Ayaka and Kazane who were outright powerhouses in their own regards, easily able to take down all five of them at once.


During dinner, Honoka couldn’t help but ask another question out of genuine curiosity.


“Kagari-sama?” he asked.  Kazane shot him a look telling him to try again as far as names went.  Honoka simply blushed, cleared his throat, and then spoke once more.  “I mean…Kazane-san?”


“No need for the ‘-san’ part, but that’s better, Honoka-kun,” she replied with a chuckle.


‘Honoka-kun?’ he thought in mild bewilderment.


“Ummm…so…about the others…the other workshop witches at the meeting earlier,’ continued Honoka.  “Will they be moving in shortly?”


“No later than this time tomorrow,” answered Kazane.  “I figured that I would give them some time to prepare and pack up before moving into their new home.  I imagine that in the case of Miss Hio, her family will probably be crying up a storm at the thought of their ‘onee-chan’ leaving them, even though they’ll be looked after financially.  If it comes to that, I’ll simply have some rooms on one of the floors opened up for them and they can move in as well, so that neither she nor her family feel disheartened at being apart from one another.”


“That’s…remarkably kind and generous of you, ma’am,” replied a genuinely surprised Honoka.


“Ahhh…think nothing of it, Honoka-kun,” replied Kazane with a gentle wave of her hand, as if she was doing something that was no more taxing than tying one’s shoes, taking out the trash, or brushing one’s teeth.


The rest of the meal was pretty uneventful.  Once dinner was finished, the question came up as to whether or not anybody cared for desert, which in this case consisted of chocolate and/or vanilla ice cream.  Mainly, it was the KMM Gang who requested servings of dessert, to which Kazane allowed them to have some, much to Honoka’s surprise.


“Just remember,” said Kazane, “while you are guests in my house, I expect you to act accordingly during your stay here.  Is that clear?”  The KMM Gang couldn’t help but shiver ever so slightly in genuine fear at the question, given that it was coming from Kazane Kagari.  While Ayaka Kagari was fearsome enough in her own regard, Kazane was just as fearsome if not even more so, given that she was the headmistress of the witches workshop within Tougetsu City, which made her a very powerful force to be reckoned with.  Even Tanpopo couldn’t help but freeze in genuine fear at the warning.


“U-understood, ma’am,” muttered the cat-eared tower witch.


“Very good then,” replied Kazane with a satisfied smile, happy to get her point across.  “Just to be clear, you have nothing to worry about so long as you behave yourselves.  You won’t be locked up or subjected to any physical punishment as long as you five are good little girls.  Just bear that in mind at all times and we’ll get along swimmingly.  Now then, if you'll excuse us, Komachi and I have some things to discuss.”  Komachi herself beamed all the more brightly at hearing that news, giddy to have some “alone time” with Kazane.


With that, Kazane and Komachi took their leave, presumably to Kazane’s bedroom…though it was up in the air as to whether or not it would now become bedroom to both women, given the chemistry going on between them as observed during dinner.


Shortly after, Honoka and Ayaka took their own leave, deciding to opt out of dessert.  Kasumi followed shortly after, wanting to catch up on lost time away from her precious “onii-chan.”  That left the Ivory Quintet alone in the dining room to enjoy dessert on their lonesome.


As Honoka and the two women returned to the elevator, conversation struck up once more.


“Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka, “let’s take a bath together.”


“Really?” asked the young man.  “At this hour?”


“If Onii-chan is taking a bath, then I’m joining in,” stated Kasumi in a way that she wasn’t taking “no” for an answer, not even from Ayaka.  The towering black-haired beauty simply gazed down at the shorter pinkette, staring intently into the younger, smaller girl’s eyes.  Kasumi stared back with equal gusto, turning it into a staring contest between the women.  For a moment, Honoka feared a fight would break out within the elevator, or at least a heated argument…but surprisingly, it didn’t descend into either.


“Very well,” replied Ayaka rather calmly.


“W-what?” asked Honoka with alarm, while Kasumi stared wide-eyed, expecting Ayaka to put up at least some resistance to her.


“You heard me,” said Ayaka.  “She’ll be joining us, Honoka-kun.  Now come along, you two, we need to get cleaned up.”


Deciding to take the lead, Ayaka led the two siblings along, basically snuffing out whatever resistance that either of them might raise as to this whole threeway bathing session which Ayaka had not just accepted, but seemed to want even more than Kasumi had when it was initially raised, which made Kasumi wonder if she made a big mistake in insisting to join in on the bathing session.


Once the three had entered the bathing area on the correct floor, they proceeded to the changing room…well, more accurately the area to undress as opposed to changing clothes.


“Come along now, you two,” said the 8-foot-tall Ayaka, looking down at the Takamiya siblings.  “You can’t take a bath wearing clothes.  Do you need my help in undressing you?”  The message was understood to mean that if either of them showed reluctance in stripping, then Ayaka would disrobe them herself.


Once Honoka and Kasumi disrobed, though keeping towels wrapped around their bodies as they neared the baths, they made their way towards the rim of the massive, ground-level bathtub.  If anything, the room had more of the look of a gargantuan hot spring or Roman bathhouse than a typical bathroom.  It was easily large enough to house a solid twenty people or more.


In one swift motion, Ayaka yanked the towels off of both Honoka and Kasumi, cast them on the floor, then hoisted the two of them over her shoulders as she calmly made her way towards the massive baths, being nude herself of course.  Once she picked a spot deep enough in the bathwater, she gingerly set down each of them in a seated position before bringing herself down into a seated position herself, keeping each of them within arm’s reach of her.


For a moment, both of the Takamiya siblings simply stared up at the towering beauty who in turn gazed down at the pair.


“Well then,” said Ayaka, “let’s get cleaned up then, shall we?”  She proceeded to begin lathering up a bar of soap she somehow had in her hand the whole time and got a nice foam going.  Curious as to who she planned on cleaning first, the Takamiya siblings were surprised to find that Ayaka apparently planned on washing both of them at the same time.


“H-Hime-sama!” said a flustered, blushing Kasumi, “w-what are you doing!?”


“Giving you both a bath, of course,” replied Ayaka in her calm, semi-monotone voice.


“B-but, I can clean myself, thank you very much,” replied Kasumi.  “If anything, I figured that I would wash Onii-chan’s back and have him wash mine in turn.  I don’t need you to bathe me.”


“You’re more than welcome to do just that, Kasumi-chan,” replied Ayaka.  “Just know that I intend to wash both of you from top-to-bottom and front-to-back, and I’ll hear no objections whatsoever on that.”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice was quite clear-cut in its delivery, letting both Takamiya siblings know that the matter wasn’t up for debate in any way whatsoever.  Honoka couldn’t help but instinctively gulp out of sheer nervousness.


Ara ara, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka in response, “it simply will not do for you to be nervous over this sort of thing.  You should know that you have absolutely nothing to fear during this time, as I wish to give you nothing but pleasure, comfort and calm while we are here.  So just take deep breaths, close your eyes, and let your Ayaka-chan take care of everything from here on out, okay…Darling?”  The mere utterance of that word in the sweet and endearing tone of Ayaka’s voice made both Kasumi’s eyebrows and Honoka’s…lower digit…rise in response.


Before she could raise any type of objection, Kasumi felt a sudden dizziness overtake her, suddenly feeling very calm and sleepy, struggling to keep alert.


“Wh-what’s…going on?” asked Kasumi as she fought to fall back and submerge herself in the warm bathwater.


“No need for alarm, Kasumi-chan,” replied Ayaka.  “Just activated a mild sleep spell on you to help you relax, that’s all.”


“Wh-when did you…” asked Kasumi, feeling increasingly sleepier.


“Shhh,” whispered Ayaka in turn, cradling both Kasumi and Honoka against her larger body with such tenderness and warmth.  “No need to think over such things, okay?  Just relax and let Ayaka-onee-chan take care of you both, okay?”


“B-but…” replied Kasumi, losing her strength rather quickly.


“Shhh…it’s okay, Kasumi-chan,” replied Ayaka, holding both her and Honoka pressed against her larger body, making sure that both of their heads were nuzzled against her bosom.  A few seconds later, Kasumi was effectively out like a blown-out candle, her eyelids becoming rather heavy.


“Ayaka-chan, is she going to be okay?” asked a worried Honoka.


“She’s perfectly fine, Darling,” Ayaka answered.  “Like I said, just placed a mild sleeping spell on her when she wasn’t looking.  She’ll come to in about an hour or so.  No need to worry.”


“But why would you do that?”


“Because I’m going to bathe the two of you, like I said.  Figured that she might raise some kind of objection to that, so I cast the spell on the off chance she made a big fuss over me washing her, that’s all.”


“And why would you want to bathe Kasumi-chan?  I can understand wanting to bathe me, but I thought that you hated her…found her annoying and a nuisance and an obstacle.  Do you really intend on washing her, or did you just knock her out so that she’d be out of the way?”


“I get your logic, Honoka-kun,” replied Ayaka, “but know that while I might find Kasumi-chan’s antics to be a little…tedious, at times, know that I don’t harbor any animosity towards her.  In a way, I admire her tenacity when it comes to how much she loves and cherishes you.  She loves you almost as much as I do.”


“I’m sure that she’d disagree with that last part, Ayaka-chan,” replied Honoka with a friendly warning.


“I’m absolutely sure that you’re correct about that,” replied Ayaka, “but know this, Darling:  Nobody, and I mean NOBODY loves you as much as I do, Honoka-kun.  I’m sure there are those like Kasumi-chan who come close…I’d even say very close compared to me, but at best, they’ll be a very close runner-up when it comes to who loves you the most, my dear Honoka-kun.”  On that last part, Ayaka gently tightened her grip, bringing both Honoka and the now-out-of-it Kasumi up against her bosom firmly, pressing her boobflesh against both of their faces.  “Now enough talk for the time being, it’s time to get the two of you cleaned up.”


“I imagine that Kasumi-chan will be upset that she didn’t get to wash my back when she comes to,” Honoka gently warned.


“Oh, she’ll get to do that,” replied Ayaka.  “I’ll deactivate the spell to wake her up early if need be.  I just wanted some one-on-one time with you for the time being, that’s all.  But out of respect for her, I’m going to allow her to have some quality time with you in the baths.  I know that her feelings for you are very genuine, from the bottom of her heart and the core of her soul.  I don’t even intend on getting in her way when it comes to pursuing you, given how sincere her love for you is.  I may just have to remind her from time to time of the pecking order in this kind of relationship, that’s all.  Now no more talk, Darling.  Time for cleaning.”


Ayaka proceeded to do just that, gingerly going over every nook and cranny of Honoka’s body, including the more ‘delicate’ parts of him.  While this shouldn’t have necessarily been such a surprise to the young man at this point, given that Ayaka had done this very same thing before, he couldn’t help but feel nervous being so exposed and vulnerable in front of this beautiful woman.


Perhaps sensing his unease at being nude in front of Ayaka, she gently took his hands by the wrist and guided them over the nipples of her G-cup bosom.


“Honoka-kun, please don’t feel embarrassed or inadequate in front of me, understand?” said Ayaka.  “You are mine and I am yours, in body, mind, and soul.  And as such, this body which you see before you is yours to do with as you please.  So please, don’t hold back.  Have your way with it as you see fit, especially in this moment.”


“B-but, Ayaka-chan,” Honoka countered, “you’re not just some prize trophy to ogle about, nor are you some piece of meat to sample when it’s convenient.  You’re a person, a beautiful woman, and I can’t disrespect you like that and mfph-”


Sure enough, Honoka Takamiya’s lips were silenced Ayaka Kagari’s lips once more as she French kissed him while guiding his hands all over her bosom.  The session lasted for perhaps a full two or three minutes with the two of them instinctively going at it like animals.  Eventually, Ayaka came up for air.


“I’m not just a woman, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka.  “I’m your woman, understand.  That means you are more than free to do this sort of thing with me, especially when we’re alone like this.  And I don’t want you feeling like you’re unworthy of me anymore, understand?  You’re more than worthy of me because I love you, got that?  As far as I’m concerned, we’re already dating if not outright engaged, though personally I’d consider us the latter by now, and I’m sure that Okaa-san would second that sentiment if we asked her.  Now no more putting yourself down, Darling, okay?”


Ayaka proceeded with further washing Honoka’s body, insisting that he was hers in turn while they cleaned each other’s bodies.  While Honoka mainly focused on washing Ayaka’s back, arms, and shoulders, she made damn sure that he gave a lot of attention to her bosom, asscheeks, and thighs.  He was pretty sure that she was close to having him wash her maidenhood, but figured that she didn’t want to press him too far tonight and risk him passing out from sheer embarrassment and shaky nerves.


Once the two of them had cleaned one another, they then proceeded to wash Kasumi’s body…or more accurately, just Kasumi, for at that point, the younger Takamiya sibling had started to come to, what with Ayaka’s hidden sleep spell wearing off.


After some brief chit-chat between Ayaka and Kasumi (basically everything which Ayaka told Honoka while Kasumi was out of it), the pinkette begrudgingly accepted the situation as it stood regarding the pecking order between Ayaka and her over loving Honoka.  For his part, Honoka was just shocked that (a) Ayaka was effectively permitting a love triangle between the three of them, and (b) that Kasumi was willing to go along with it.


The next hour or so consisted of the Takamiya twins washing each other’s backs.  While Kasumi practically pleaded for Honoka to wash other parts of her body, he was simply too much against the idea, given that he couldn’t get around their history as siblings, feeling that it was simply too wrong to do otherwise.  Relenting with a sigh, Kasumi didn’t press the issue any further, simply content that she could wash her beloved “Onii-chan’s” back and have him wash her back, shoulders, and arms, especially since they haven’t had a bath this intimate in many years.


While Honoka and Kasumi washed one another, Ayaka washed each of them using a single hand.  Given her larger size, it was quite easy for the 8-foot-tall beauty to cover a whole lotta skin on each of them.  And true to her word, Ayaka made sure to scrub every nook and cranny on the both of them quite thoroughly.  Apparently, she had no qualms with washing another girl’s body with the same intensity and scrutiny as she did with Honoka’s body.  That in turn made Honoka ponder over something…



Was Ayaka by chance…interested in girls as well as being interested in Honoka?


While Honoka knew by now that Ayaka Kagari was full-blown head-over-heels for him, he did ponder as to whether or not she could be potentially turned on by a member of the same sex.  He was far too nervous to outright ask her such a thing, but that didn’t mean the thought wasn’t there all the same.


As if she was reading his mind, Ayaka proceeded to do something he most definitely wasn’t expecting:  She held Kasumi, holding the smaller girl tenderly in her arms, leaned in, and slowly kissed her on the lips…


…the lips on her face, just to be clear.


Kasumi’s eyes widened in shock, and she began muffling something in protest, but Ayaka didn’t let up one little bit, calmly closing her eyes and slightly increasing her hold on Kasumi to make sure there was no way in hell that she could escape from Ayaka’s iron grip.  Eventually, after a few seconds of resistance, Kasumi simply melted into the kiss and let Ayaka have her way.


After perhaps a minute or so of smooching, Ayaka broke off the kiss, giving Kasumi a chance to breathe through her mouth, since during that time Ayaka didn’t once let up on the kiss for a single second.


“H-Hime-san, what are you doing!?” asked a flustered Kasumi.


“Well, I believe I was kissing you a moment ago, Kasumi-chan,” Ayaka answered rather calmly.


“But why exactly?”


“Well…I guess if I were to give a reason…it would be as a show of…how to put it? [pause]  Solidarity, I suppose?  Solidarity between you and me as sisters, in a way of looking at it…though perhaps not in the way you may perceive it, exactly.”


“What are you talking about?” asked Kasumi, who was rather confused like Ayaka predicted she would be.


“Never you mind, Kasumi-chan, at least not for tonight anyway.  We should finish cleaning the two of you up before heading off to bed,” finished Ayaka as she continued with washing up the Takamiya siblings.  Neither of the two raised anymore questions or objections to the cleaning session, figuring that it was simply best for Ayaka to go on with lovingly washing the two of them at the same time, as if they were her younger siblings and she was their big sister who seemed outright obsessed with spoiling the both of them with physical shows of affection.  It was both Ayaka’s sheer size - already being quite tall to begin with before the growth spurts - along with her mostly calming (yet also powerfully demanding) presence that made it clear that she would hear no objections of any kind from the two of them.


Once Ayaka had finished up with cleaning the two of them from head-to-toe more than once (she apparently had an obsession for thoroughly washing others), Ayaka simply hoisted up the two of them over her shoulder and proceeded to make her way towards the bedroom.


“A-Ayaka-chan, what are you doing!?” asked a flustered Honoka.


“Taking us to bed, silly Honoka-kun,” she replied without missing a beat.


“We’re perfectly capable of walking ourselves, you know!” countered Kasumi, who really didn’t like being hauled around like baggage.


“I know, but I feel like doing this, and we both know that in a battle of raw strength that you have no chance against me,” replied Ayaka.  “You had no chance against me before at 6’6’’, so I doubt you’ll do any better against me at 8 feet tall.  So just relax and let Ayaka-onee-chan carry you off to bed now, okay?”  Ayaka proceeded to duck under the door as she vacated the bathroom, still firmly holding each of the Takamiya siblings slung over her shoulder.


“Shouldn’t we at least put some towels on!?” asked Honoka.  “Somebody could see us!”


“If it’s one of the staff, they’ll simply turn away as would be expected.  And I doubt those five tower witches would be out and about at this hour.  They’re probably in the bedroom in which they were assigned when they arrived here by now, and they’ve been told not to go snooping into places which they’re not allowed to be in.  And I imagine that our okaa-sans are going to be in bed by this point, so there’s little likelihood of them bumping into us, so there’s no need to worry on that end as well.”  Ayaka kept her pacing as she talked, walking around in the buff without a worry in the world as she made her way towards her bedroom.


Fortunately, nobody appeared to spot the towering beauty hauling her smaller pseudo-captives over her strong shoulders as she made the relatively small trek from the bathroom to her bedroom, ducking under the doorframe as she entered.  No matter how many times Honoka witnessed such an act, it never ceased to amaze him at just how big Ayaka was becoming…scratch that, Ayaka and her mother were becoming.


Once all three of them were inside, Ayaka closed the door before proceeding to place Honoka and Kasumi on the ground.  After drying themselves off with spare towels in the bedroom, Ayaka then sauntered her way towards the dresser and picked out a set of pajamas for her to wear, which in this case consisted of a somewhat translucent nightgown that went down to just above her knees.  Ayaka looked stunning in it, though Ayaka had a tendency of looking stunning in pretty much anything that she wore, including her school uniform, at least in Honoka’s opinion.


As she finished changing into her pajamas, she looked down at the Takamiya siblings before speaking.


“Well, come on then, you two,” she said calmly.  “You should get dressed or else you risk catching a cold.  Do you need me to help you?”  Both Honoka and Kasumi blushed in sheer embarrassment before shaking their heads to imply “no” for a response.  Surprisingly, there was a set of striped pajamas that fit Kasumi waiting in the bedroom.  Whether that was sheer coincidence or something which either Ayaka or Kazane planned for was anyone’s guess.  Honoka himself simply changed into a white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts to sleep in.


Once all three were changed into their pajamas, Honoka and Kasumi were surprised once more as Ayaka lifted the two of them up with one arm each before carrying them over to the bed, which surprisingly was big enough to house all three of them.


“Hime-sama,” said Kasumi, “you don’t need to be carrying us around all the time, you know.  I’m perfectly capable of using my own two legs.”


“I know, Kasumi-chan,” replied Ayaka.  “You’ll forgive me if I simply cannot help but succumb to the urge to carry the two of you around as I please.  It brings me comfort and joy, and since I’m more powerful than you, I’m afraid you have but little choice to just ‘go with the flow’ as the saying goes and embrace your part in it all.  Now then…no more talk, we need to get some sleep.”


Expecting to be spaced out somewhat on the bed, given how large and wide the surface area on it appeared to be, both Honoka and Kasumi were surprised once more as they found themselves in close proximity to Ayaka…scratch that, they were literally pressed up against Ayaka, practically lying on top of her as she used her arms to secure the both of them against her larged body.  It was as if Ayaka was going to sleep holding two large teddy bears, one in each arm, against her supermodel-like body, effectively pressing their faces right up against her G-cup bosom.


“Ayaka-chan!/Hime-sama!” said both Honoka and Kasumi in flustered bewilderment once more.


“Sorry,” yawned Ayaka, “but I just can’t help myself.  The two of you look so cute and adorable being so small that I just can’t help but cuddle up against the two of you.  Not to be mean or sound like a broken record when I say this, but I’ll hear no complaints or objections about this, understand?”


Before either Honoka or Kasumi could so much as vocalize a response, Ayaka followed through by palming the back of Kasumi’s head and bringing her in for a powerful French kiss, all while smothering Honoka deep into her cleavage and tenderly rubbing his face into her bosom.  After thirty seconds of this, she switched the two, with Kasumi’s face in Ayaka’s generous bosom and Honoka’s lips glued to hers, giving him just as much passion in the follow-up kiss as the one with Kasumi.  After another thirty seconds, Ayaka switched once more, kissing Kasumi and smothering Honoka, but this time for a good minute.  Then she did the same thing switched around once more, spending another minute doing the same thing, but with the Takamiya siblings switching places.


After the kissing/smothering session was over, both Honoka and Kasumi were panting rather heavily after having Ayaka masterfully invade their mouths and bury their heads into her large, soft mammaries and being bombarded by her heavenly scent.


“Now it’s time to sleep, little ones,” whispered Ayaka to the two of them as she maintained her hold on the both of them, keeping them firmly held against her torso and bosom, but never to the point of harming them.  “Oh, and I almost forgot, Kasumi-chan, this is your bedroom as well from now on.  I figured that you’d be ecstatic to hear that, but in case you have concerns, know that this matter isn’t up for debate, okay Sweetie?  From this point on, you’re our fellow bedmate.  Now sleep well, you two.”


Too exhausted to put up any kind of resistance after the lovefest they were subjected to, both Honoka and Kasumi simply nodded off as they rested their heads against Ayaka’s large and firm-yet-also-soft breasts, effectively using them as pillows while Ayaka securely held each of them in her arms against her, sighing in calm contentment and joy at having the two of them in her embrace.  Soon after, all three of them were out like a freshly snuffed candle.


………


The morning after…


As the sun began cresting over the horizon in Tougetsu City, people started to go about their day, whether that was adults preparing for work, students getting ready for school, retirees deciding on what they wanted or needed to take care of, or any other conceivable activity one partakes of.  But back to the goings-on at the Kagari estate.


As sunlight flitted through the window, Honoka was the first to be stirred awake.  Looking around his immediate area, he saw that he was still in the bedroom, atop the bed, pressed up firmly against the towering Ayaka Kagari, who still had him secured firmly in her arm with his head gently pressed against her bosom.  While a part of him would have loved to stay like this for quite some time, he sighed at the realization of the phrase “all good things come to an end.”  After peacefully basking in the warmth of Ayaka’s embrace, Honoka sighed before gently nudging against Ayaka’s soft-yet-also-firm torso.


“Ayaka-chan,” he whispered, “it’s time to get up.”


“Mmmmhm,” groaned Ayaka in response as she slightly shifted about.


“Come on now, Ayaka-chan,” Honoka gently chided.


“Don’t wanna,” grumbled the black-haired beauty.


“Please, Ayaka-chan,” cooed Honoka.  “Would you do it if I offered you a kiss?”


In one swift motion, Ayaka leaned up and gently palmed the back of Honoka’s head before bringing him in for a French kiss, pouring her heart into the act with such intensity like she had done all the other times.  The suddenness of the act caught Honoka by surprise, but seconds later, he returned the passion with all the gusto he could muster, turning the kiss into another love-filled back-and-forth between the two.


After a minute or two of kissing, Honoka pulled away before speaking once more.


“Alright then, Ayaka-chan, you’ve gotten your morning kiss, so can we please get up now?  We need to get ready for breakfast and school.”


“Fine,” grumbled Ayaka reluctantly, clearly not wanting to either leave the bed nor have Honoka leave her embrace.


Once Kasumi was nudged awake, the three proceeded to get up and start changing out of their pajamas into their school uniforms.  Honoka offered to step out of the room to let the other two change, but Ayaka put her foot down (figuratively speaking, of course, lest she scare the Takamiya siblings by stomping, given her larger size).


“Nonsense, Honoka-kun,” she stated.  “We’ve already bathed together, so why should we need to hid ourselves from one another when changing?”  Even if Honoka raised a viable reason, Ayaka made it clear that she would have none of it.  It seemed that as Ayaka enlarged, she had less and less of a problem in declaring that she would have her way.  Whether this was because of her innate sense of nobility, being referred to by the title of “Hime-sama,” or as an effect of the growth spurts, Honoka wasn’t sure…maybe a little of both.


In any case, as Honoka changed into this school uniform (and the girls into theirs), he had a sneaking feeling about something being off…an old familiar feeling of mild unease.


As he looked upon Ayaka’s figure, Honoka’s eyes darted back and forth between her body and Kasumi’s, using his sister’s body as a comparison.  After perhaps thirty seconds or so of back-and-forth glancing, that feeling in Honoka’s gut felt more pronounced.  While he initially wanted to wave it off, he felt that his body relative to Ayaka’s felt different when they were laying in bed together…as if there was “more” of Ayaka to go around, in the most literal sense of the word.


“Something wrong, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka as she gazed down at him from on high…much higher than Honoka remembered.  Kasumi joined in looking at Honoka with concern on her face.


“Ayaka-chan,” began Honoka once more, “not to sound repetitive, but do you by chance have some measuring tape nearby?”


Understanding what he was getting at, Ayaka gracefully made her way towards a dresser drawer, her footfalls making muffled ‘thuds’ as her feet hit the floor and her hips sashaying oh-so-seductively as she walked.  Whether this was done on purpose to get a rise out of Honoka or simply part of Ayaka’s natural-born grace and elegance, he wasn’t sure…but whichever it was, she looked damn good in the way she moved, even just in the simple act of walking!


Once Ayaka retrieved the tape, she went through the procedure done previous times.  Marking a spot on the wall near the doorway, Ayaka took the starting end of the tape and held it with her thumb firmly right alongside the mark.  By this point, Honoka no longer asked Ayaka to double-check her markings, knowing she’d get it right the first time.  She then let the tape roll far, far down the wall until it hit the floor.


In usual fashion, Honoka made his way towards the corner where wall met floor, his heart pounding as he neared closer.  He firmly took the tape in his hands and laid it flat against the wall, letting Ayaka know if there was any slack that needed to be let up.  Once the tape was laid flush against the wall, Honoka read the number he came to at the corner…


…and his breath seized up instinctively as he looked.


“Well, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka.


“What does it say, Onii-chan?” asked Kasumi.


“N-n-n…” muttered Honoka.


He felt two hands gently rest upon his shoulders.  One of them was Kasumi’s hand, with her gazing with love and worry etched in her face.  The other was the much larger hand belonging to Ayaka as she knelt somewhat in order to touch his shoulder.


“It’s okay, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka in a calming tone of voice.  “Just breathe…everything will be alright, I promise you, Darling.”


“Exactly, Onii-chan,” said Kasumi in her own equally endearing tone.


Taking a deep breath and exhaling shortly after, Honoka read off the measurement aloud.


“Nine feet, six inches…”

End Notes:

Hope it was amusing!

Breakfast and New Developments by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Some playfulness involving Ayaka's mother in this one.

“Nine feet, six inches…”


Honoka said those words quietly, just a bit louder than a whisper.  He couldn’t believe it even as he said them aloud.  But he knew well enough to trust the measuring tape.  As the old saying goes, “Numbers don’t lie.”  So unless he was handed a faulty or mismarked piece of measuring tape, it was safe to assume that Ayaka had shot up again in height once more…


Well…it would be more accurate to say that she increased in overall size once more…for while she had shot up in height, she had kept her overall flawless proportions all the same.  Otherwise, Ayaka would come off as rather lanky in her appearance as opposed to having her practically flawless, supermodel-like figure which she was renowned for all throughout Tougetsu Academy (and probably Tougetsu City to boot).


Once the numbers sank in, Honoka turned to face both Kasumi and Ayaka once more, using the former as a gauge for the latter.  Sure enough, Kasumi appeared far smaller compared to Ayaka than she did the day before, with her head a few inches below Ayaka’s waistline.  Given that Kasumi was just a few inches shorter than Honoka, it helped confirm that Ayaka had indeed grown significantly larger than she was the day before.


As he gazed upon Ayaka’s lovely figure, Honoka was somewhat flabbergasted as to why her head didn’t bump up against the ceiling of their bedroom.  But then something registered:  From what he recalled at the group meeting, whatever room which Ayaka and her mother were in would magically change in size so as to allow them to stand upright without bumping their heads into the ceiling.  So with that in mind, it was a feasible assumption that the ceiling would raise up accordingly so as to allow Ayaka to stand upright so that her head wouldn’t crash into the ceiling.  That was why Honoka wasn’t immediately alerted to Ayaka’s latest growth spurt the moment they all woke up.


“Honoka-kun, are you alright?” asked Ayaka, staring intently down at him.  He must have remained perfectly still for several seconds, staring back and forth between Ayaka and Kasumi as the newfound information registered with him.


“Uh-umm…yeah,” he replied, briefly shaking his head and standing upright once more.  “Sorry, I was just…lost in thought, that’s all.”


As he stood up, Honoka couldn’t help but marvel at just how much bigger Ayaka had become overnight.  The top of his head was now an inch or two below her waistline.  If he felt small standing before Ayaka, he now felt downright tiny in her presence.  Her powerful thighs stood like pillars before him, almost the size of fully-grown tree trunks.  Her breasts hung high and proud before him, like the size of perfectly ripened watermelons.  She looked like an outright goddess come to life standing before him and Kasumi, with all of the regal elegance and splendor that would be expected from such an entity.


As if reading Honoka’s mind, Ayaka spoke up seconds later.


“Honoka-kun,” she began, “are you really okay, Darling?”  Once again, Honoka couldn’t help but feel his heartbeat feel more pronounced at being referred to in such a way.  Ayaka simply had a habit of making him feel like he was the only man in the world for her…which given their conversations over the last few days wasn’t an inaccurate analysis.


“Y-yeah…sorry,” Honoka replied.  “I don’t mean to worry you…really I don’t.  It’s…just a lot for me to take in, that’s all.”


A moment later, Ayaka leaned down slightly and scooped up both Honoka and Kasumi in her arms and held them firmly against her, holding them firmly in one arm a piece.  It was quite exhilarating to feel both Ayaka’s torso and G-cup breasts pressed up against his body.  But before he could respond to what Ayaka was doing, Honoka saw Ayaka’s face coming closer and closer to his once more.


Sure enough, Ayaka had assaulted Honoka’s lips once more, bringing him in for another passionate kiss, holding him firmly but also tenderly against him with one arm as she locked lips with him.  While Honoka expected Kasumi to raise hell over having her love rival plant a kiss on her beloved “Onii-chan,” Ayaka countered this by palming the back of Kasumi’s head and planting the young girl’s face squarely into Ayaka’s bosom while she kissed Honoka.  Honoka himself could just barely make out the muffled grumblings coming from Kasumi as Ayaka both smooched the hell out of him while tenderly smothering Kasumi into her breast.


After a good thirty seconds or so, Ayaka broke off the kiss.  Expecting Kasumi to vocalize her objection to Ayaka’s rather bold and direct show of affection, he soon after witnessed Ayaka doing the exact same thing to his younger sister in turn…by which he witnessed Ayaka planting a rather tender kiss on Kasumi’s lips the moment the young woman’s face was finally released from Ayaka’s prodigious bosom.  Honoka couldn’t help but blush at the rather intimate display he witnessed.


‘Didn’t really peg Ayaka-chan as being interested in girls,’ thought Honoka as he witnessed the girl-on-girl action happening in front of him (even if it was just a kiss, albeit a rather intense one).


Once she was done with her smoochfest onto each of the Takamiya siblings, Ayaka gazed at both of them, firmly holding each one propped up in her arms with the greatest of ease as if they were small children.  Given Ayaka’s current size and the fact that she was crazy strong before the growth spurts, such a feat was quite easy on her part.


“Honoka-kun, I’ve said it before,” said Ayaka, “whenever I sense unease within you, I’m going to do everything that I can to lift that burden and bring you comfort in whatever way I can, and I figured that the quickest way to do that is to kiss you until you’re no longer troubled by whatever is on your mind.”


“B-but why did you feel the need to kiss me as well!?” asked Kasumi.


“Two reasons, I suppose,” replied Ayaka.  “The first is that I figured that you would make a big stink over me kissing Honoka-kun.  And the second…well, frankly speaking, Kasumi-chan, is that I simply felt like doing it.”


“Excuse me!?” replied a flustered Kasumi.


“You heard me,” replied Ayaka calmly.  “Looking at you, so cute and little in my arms like you are, I just can’t help but want to kiss you as well as my darling Honoka-kun.  In fact, as far as you should be concerned, you belong to me just like Honoka-kun here does, understand?  I know that you’re deeply in love with Honoka-kun and to be clear, I don’t have a problem with that.  Just remember the pecking order in this relationship and know that you are mine to enjoy from time to time and we’ll get along just fine.”


For a moment, Kasumi simply stared in wide-eyed surprise, clearly at a loss for words with what Ayaka had just told her.  Apparently, she had effectively claimed not just Honoka as her lover but Kasumi as one as well!  It was all simply too much for the young lady to take in.


“Kasumi-chan,” cooed Ayaka with a small grin, “if you don’t respond, I’m going to kiss you again until you do.”


“Y-yes, I understand,” replied a flustered Kasumi.  “N-now, will you please put us down, Hime-sama?”


“I dunno,” replied Ayaka in playful contemplation.  “I’m kind of tempted to walk around with the two of you propped up against me for the rest of the day.  That way I know where you both are at all times.”


“Please tell me you’re joking, Ayaka-chan,” groaned Honoka.


“Only partly, Honoka-kun,” replied Ayaka, before gently placing the both of them back on the ground (albeit reluctantly).


A moment later, all three of them made their way out the door, though Honoka couldn’t help but notice that the doorway appeared to be too low for Ayaka, given that she had to bend significantly to pass through it.  If he were to guess, the doorway was only eight feet tall, which put it an inch or two below Ayaka’s chin.


“Ayaka-chan, didn’t you say that any room you entered would become large enough for you to fit in it?” asked Honoka.


“Indeed,” replied Ayaka.


“So then, why are the doorways too short for you to pass under them?”


“Well, funny as it may sound, Honoka-kun, I kind of prefer them to be that way.”


“Really?  Wouldn’t that annoy you after a while?  Having to bend down every time to walk from one room to another or in and out of a building?”


“Odd as it may sound, Honoka-kun, I find it to be a rather exhilarating reminder of my size…to be so big that normal doorways are somewhat inadequate for me to walk through normally.  The realization of it all…well…it turns me on, I must confess.”  Honoka noticed the slight upward curve on Ayaka’s lips, which was pretty much as close to a smile as one could expect from the normally stoic, poker-faced Ayaka Kagari.


“Y-you…enjoy becoming bigger and bigger?” asked Honoka.  Ayaka slowly nodded her head in response, slightly grinning down at the two standing before her.


“Indeed I do, Honoka-kun,” she replied.  “But enough talk about that which we’re already aware of.  We should get going and grab some breakfast before heading off to school.  Come along now, you two.”  Ayaka gently nudged each of them from behind, placing her larger palms onto their backsides and directing them towards the elevator, as if she were a parent guiding and directing her children on which way to go.


As the three stood in the elevator, Ayaka had each of her hands draped over a shoulder of each Takamiya sibling so that they were pressed up right against her.  Given that the tops of their heads were basically level with Ayaka’s waistline, that meant that she was still short enough to place her hands upon their shoulders while standing upright (for now at least, until her next growth spurt and she would have to crouch or bend at the waist or knees in order to do so).


Upon arriving at the designated floor, all three vacated the elevator, with Ayaka ducking her head upon leaving it.  In fact, it appeared that in several of the rooms other than the grand hallways and the larger rooms (living room, dining room, front lobby, etc.), Ayaka’s long, luscious hair was practically brushing up against the ceiling, leaving less than an inch between her scalp and the ceiling surface.  This was almost assuredly another feature of the alteration magic which Ayaka and her mother utilized, making the rooms just high enough to accommodate their larger sizes and taller heights.


Speaking of Kazane, Honoka was rather curious if Ayaka’s mother was in fact larger than she was the night before, given the revelation of the shared custody of the magic seals and all that.  Even having been told all of that earlier in the principal’s office, it would still be quite a sight to see Kazane looking just as tall and stunning as her daughter.


Sure enough, when all three entered the kitchen, Honoka got his answer.


Standing at the kitchen counter area with adjacent stovetop/oven was Kazane Kagari, currently trending to frying something up in a pan, and looking just as tall and immaculately stunning as Ayaka, her hair less than an inch away from the ceiling by the looks of it.


“Ahh, Honoka-kun, Ayaka, Kasumi-chan,” she called out, “grab a seat.  Breakfast will be ready shortly.”


Ten feet or so away from Kazane was a large circular table where the KMM Gang was already seated.  By the looks of them, they were all in a state of shock and bewilderment from seeing the 9’6’’ Kazane whipping up breakfast.  Upon Ayaka’s arrival, they all caught a glimpse of her and immediately froze up once more.


“Holy cats!” choked up Tanpopo at the sight of Ayaka,  “She’s huge too!”


“I know,” Mei whispered somewhat intensely.  “I can’t get over just how big she is.”


“It’s record setting in its own right,” muttered Kanna, looking her usual sleep-deprived self.  “As far as I’m aware, the tallest person ever recorded was an American man who was almost nine feet tall, and he had health problems because of his size.  Now we’re looking at two women who are nine-and-a-half feet tall with no signs of health problems at all.  No doubt they’re even more powerful than they were before.”


“So I’m guessing that means we shouldn’t try our luck with them, if I’m reading you correctly?” asked Kotetsu.


“That almost goes without saying,” replied Kanna.  Rin quietly nodded in agreement.


“Really?” grumbled Tanpopo in mild annoyance.  “We’re just gonna throw in the towel and surrender to them without a fight?”


“Unless Medusa-sama gives us an order indicating otherwise, I assume that’s the best course of action for the time being,” replied Kanna bluntly.


“I’d have to agree with you on that one,” sighed Mei, with Kotetsu and Rin nodding in agreement.  Tanpopo simply grumbled, realizing that she was the odd bird out in the matter.


“Fine,” she begrudgingly acquiesced, figuring that she would quietly wait for breakfast.  If nothing else, she could at least enjoy a free meal (along with room and board, since the five of them were taken into the Kagari household…admittedly against their will somewhat).


Kasumi took a seat and Honoka planned on grabbing a seat of his own, but was surprised to find himself being hoisted by his armpits and effectively seated into Ayaka’s lap, effectively making Ayaka herself Honoka’s chair.


“A-Ayaka-chan,” inquired Honoka, “what are you doing?”


“From now on, Honoka-kun, whenever it’s time to eat, I will be your chair, okay Darling?”


“Darling?” asked the KMM Gang under their breath, obviously surprised at how forward Ayaka was being in expressing her feelings towards Honoka.


“Th-that’s really not necessary, Ayaka-chan,” answered Honoka, trying to put up at least some resistance to Ayaka’s insistence.


“It’s not a matter of necessity, Honoka-kun,” replied Ayaka.  “It’s that I simply want to do it, plain and simple.  From now on, you’ll eat your meals sitting squarely in my lap where I can keep a close eye on you, okay Darling?”


“But…that can’t be comfortable for you,” replied Honoka.  “I mean…aren’t I heavy?”


“Not at all,” answered Ayaka.  “It’s no discomfort or inconvenience on my part whatsoever, Honoka-kun.  Now please just relax and get ready to enjoy breakfast, okay then?”  As warm and endearing as Ayaka’s voice was in that moment, there was also the mild lingering sense that the matter wasn’t really up for debate or argument of any kind.  Once she had made up her mind on something - especially when it came to Honoka Takamiya - it was pretty much impossible to dissuade her from acting on her desires.


A moment later, Kazane came up to the table.  Since the group was currently not in school, she wasn’t wearing her suit jacket alongside her business pants, instead simply wearing her white buttoned-up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow.  Even so, her curvaceous figure and her very healthy bosom were displayed well enough, even underneath the plain white dress shirt.


Kazane proceeded to dish out a serving of scrambled eggs and pan-fried potatoes to everyone at the table (including the KMM Gang).  The frying pan she was holding was quite large, though given Kazane’s frightening physical strength, holding such an item was practically childsplay.  After all, Kazane had the kind of raw strength that gave her the ability to bend iron or steel bars with relatively little effort, or even punch giant holes through walls of stone or concrete.


“There you all go,” said Kazane as she dished out the last of it to each and every member seated at the table.  “Eat up now.  Wouldn’t want it to go to waste.”  The KMM Gang simply clapped their hands in gesture indicating thanks before responding in unison.


“Itadakimasu!” they chanted in sync before digging in.


Honoka himself proceeded to dig into his share of the group breakfast, wondering if in fact him being seated in Ayaka’s lap was or wasn’t an inconvenience on her part.  As he ate, he would occasionally spot Ayaka’s larger arm holding her fork moving to and fro from her plate (right next to Honoka’s plate), moving with some degree of regularity.  It seemed that Ayaka was sincere in stating that it was no bother to have Honoka in her lap while they ate.


‘I get the feeling that Ayaka plans on making this a permanent sort of arrangement, not just for breakfast or for today’s meal,’ thought Honoka during the meal.  He couldn’t help but think that would make for a rather awkward lunch period in school, assuming Ayaka meant for him to eat in her lap each and every single time they ate, and just hoped that her fans and followers wouldn’t go on the warpath over him getting special treatment in front of them while they ate.  While he was certain that Ayaka would put her foot down and put her admirers in their place, he was hoping that she wouldn’t be too heavy-handed in her response.


As they finished up their meal, Honoka set himself down from his impromptu chair known as Ayaka’s lap.  He then proceeded to make his way towards the sink, then paused in realization that the countertop was much higher than he could comfortably manage, being leveled with the top of his head.  Given that the countertops were now altered to be accommodating to Ayaka and Kazane, this made sense, given that they would end somewhere around waist level for the two towering beauties.


“No need to worry about that, Honoka-kun,” said Kazane as she gently plucked Honoka’s plate from his hands.  He couldn’t help but quickly glimpse at Kazane’s enlarged hand as it carried Honoka’s now-empty plate.  Her fingers appeared between four and five inches long, and perhaps a full inch thick to boot!  The sight of such a large but delicate and feminine hand made Honoka’s breath catch in his throat.


“I…really don’t mind cleaning up and putting away my dish,” replied Honoka as he craned his head up and back to look Kazane in the eye.


“I know that, Honoka-kun, and I most certainly appreciate your eagerness in that regard,” replied Kazane with a warm grin, “but it’s really not necessary.  I mean, there’s the obvious reason that getting over the countertop would be rather tricky for anyone other than Ayaka and myself.  But even if that wasn’t a factor, we do have staff here who are well versed in the use of magic, such as levitation for example.”  Upon saying that, Kazane turned to gesture to a nearby maid, who humbly bowed and gave a live demonstration of what Kazane just said.


With natural-born grace and ease, the maid began to hover several feet off the ground and literally floated towards the sink countertop.  Taking the dish offered to her from Kazane, she then proceeded to wash it using a sponge and some dish soap, humming a tune as she worked.  A moment later, she placed the dish on the nearby drying rack and then proceeded to clean another dish.


Honoka simply stood there in awe at the sight of this.  While he knew that Ayaka and Kazane were well-versed in magic, he didn’t really expect the staff and servants of the Kagari estate to also utilize different types of magic as well.  Though it probably was a somewhat fair assessment to make if one thought about it long enough, given that the servants were probably expected to act in a bodyguard-like capacity in service to the Kagari Family and anybody in their care and protection.  That would probably explain in part as to why the Ivory Quintet was so reluctant to try anything clever while staying in Babel, given that they weren’t just dealing with Ayaka, Kazane, and Komachi, but literally dozens of staff members and servants who probably had a decent amount of magic training in their credentials (and of course the other incoming workshop witches who would be extra tenants/residents at the Kagari household to boot).


“Well then,” said Honoka, figuring the matter was settled, “I suppose I’ll be on my way then.”  He was proceeding to take his leave and gather his things up for school…when something rather unexpected ended up happening.


In one swift motion, Honoka was once again lifted up by his armpits, only it wasn’t by Ayaka Kagari, but Kazane this time around.  With his feet dangling literally feet off the ground, Honoka found himself face to face with Kazane’s lovely features.  Given that the ceiling was around 9’6’’ and Kazane’s (and Ayaka’s) head was brushing it, that put Honoka himself just a few inches away from the ceiling as he stared intently (and nervously) at Kazane, wondering what she had planned for him at that very moment.


“Nothing to worry about, Kazuya dear,” said Kazane as she held Honoka gently wrapped in her arms, which he couldn’t help but notice seemed frighteningly similar to the way in which Ayaka did so.  He also couldn’t help but catch on with the regularity in which he was being referred to as “Dear” or “Darling” by both of these women.


‘Why is Ayaka-chan’s okaa-san…why is she being this way?’ thought Honoka, feeling his heartbeat pick up.


Ironically enough, given that he thought of Ayaka at that moment alongside her mother, he felt a weight push on him from behind, feeling Ayaka’s prodigious bosom press against his back as her arms wrapped around Kazane from behind him, effectively enveloping him in a group hug of sorts, cocooned by these two towering beauties.


“Now, now, Okaa-san,” said Ayaka, “let’s not get too ahead of ourselves.”


“What’s wrong, Ayaka-chan?” asked Kazane playfully.  “Not feeling intimidated, are we?  Besides, we’ve discussed this before, so it’s best not to grumble too much over this setup now, okay?”


“W-what setup?” asked a rather confused Honoka, currently pressed between two pairs of G-cup bosoms in both front and back as he was held in the powerful yet tender embrace of these two women.


“Nothing you need worry over in the slightest, Honoka-kun,” replied Kazane with a grin…before leaning in and kissing Honoka on the forehead briefly before planting another kiss on his lips (no tongue involved, mercifully).


If only Honoka could see how adorably Ayaka pouted at the sight of such a thing, given how puffed up her cheeks became at seeing someone else smooch her beloved in front of her.


“Come on now, Okaa-san,” replied Ayaka.  “That’s enough for now.”  Kazane pulled away from the kiss, smiling all the while.


“Oh alright, Ayaka, but only for now, understand?”


‘What in the world is going on?’ asked a confused Honoka.  He could have sworn that if there were any feelings of affection coming from Kazane Kagari, it would be for his own mother, and while that might come off as weird enough in its own way, it was relatively tame compared to what he was experiencing right now.  Was she just being playfully flirtatious with him, or was this something more…intense?  More genuine?  The possibilities boggled his mind.


Before he could raise another question or mull over the situation any longer, Honoka found himself being held in Ayaka’s embrace, having been handed over by Kazane from one towering beauty to the other.


“Now run along, all of you,” said Kazane to not just Honoka and Ayaka, but all the other witches/students finishing up their morning meal in the kitchen/dining room area.  “It won’t be long before school starts.  Don’t want to be running late now, do we?”


With that, all eight of the students left the kitchen and made their way down towards the front lobby area and out the door soon after (Ayaka ducking her head under each and every doorway as they did).  For her part, Kazane simply chuckled in response, unable to not find Honoka’s response rather adorable, given how innocent he was when it came to matters of affection and romance.


‘I suppose that’s why Ayaka and Kasumi are drawn to him the way that they are,’ thought Kazane as she finished putting away the dishes into the nearby dishwasher.  ‘He seems to have that sort of effect on most women, given his character.  Well now, I should be getting ready to head out as well; I don't want to set a bad example for the rest of the students and staff now, after all.’


Soon enough afterwards, Kazane Kagari made her own way out the door, but instead of taking the limo for transportation, she decided to travel in style befitting of a witch, given how lovely the weather was looking this morning.


Donning her witch’s robe and summoning her broom, the nine foot, six inch tall beauty soon after levitated as she sat on her broom and made her way high into the sky, looking over all of Tougetsu City.  She took a moment to marvel over the city which was her literal domain as head of the local witches workshop before proceeding to dart off like a rocket towards Tougetsu High.


As she traveled high above the skyline of town, she glanced down to look at Ayaka’s group walking on their way towards the school, with Ayaka distinctly sticking out in the group, given her towering height at this point.  She caught a glimpse of Ayaka and Honoka, briefly smirking at the latter.


‘We’ll have some things to discuss after school today, Honoka-kun,’ she thought as she continued her journey.  ‘Once the others get settled in, we’ll have some rather big things to discuss when we’re all back home.’


And with that, she darted off like a bullet, straight towards Tougetsu Academy.

End Notes:

Probably going to raise this fanfic to an R-level rating, as I have some rather intense scenes planned for later.  Anyways, that's all for now.

Even More School Life by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a while.  Cranked out 27 pages of stuff for this chapter on Google Docs.  This chapter has a bit more fluff than I orginally anticipated.  Hope you find it amusing, especially around the end.

The walk to school was as typical as any other, and quite enjoyable given the lovely weather that day.  Of course, the term “typical” might have been a matter of conjecture, given that a beautiful young lady standing nine-and-a-half feet tall was walking amongst the group.  If not for the mind alteration magic which Ayaka and her mother had unleashed throughout Tougetsu City, then the townspeople would almost assuredly be either panicking in fear or staring in wonder at the impossibly large highschooler walking amongst the group, as if she were a parent walking in step along her small children, given that the tallest of the bunch stood only waist-high compared to Ayaka.  Thankfully, with the magic activated, everyday passersby simply glanced at the towering Ayaka, occasionally giving her a smile or slight wave as they passed by.


For his part, Honoka was doing his best to avoid getting a pantyshot underneath Ayaka’s skirt, given how it gently swayed in the breeze as she strutted her stuff down the sidewalk.


‘Assuming that she keeps up this rate of growth,’ he thought, ‘it’ll be practically impossible to not get a pantyshot whenever standing near her.’


Though given how Ayaka was becoming increasingly enamored towards Honoka as she grew, it seemed that she didn’t mind in the slightest if he helped himself to a peek.  Hell, if anything, she probably downright wanted him to take a glance underneath her skirt, given how flirtatious she was becoming with him over time.


‘I suppose we’ll cross that bridge when we get there,’ Honoka thought as the group neared towards Tougetsu High’s entrance.


Kasumi bid her beloved onii-chan with a quick kiss on the lips, thrilled that Ayaka had effectively given her the green light to romantically pursue Honoka.  She was equal parts confused and elated at this development, curious as to why Ayaka would suddenly allow a love rival to pursue the man whom she was madly in love with.


Before Kasumi parted, her wrist was snatched by Ayaka’s larger hand as the school’s “Hime-sama” palmed the back of Kasumi’s head and brought her face in for a tender kiss herself, taking Kasumi completely by surprise.


“Remember, Kasumi-chan,” Ayaka stated as she gazed down at the smaller girl, “you are my lover as well as Honoka-kun’s, understand?  He belongs to me, and now so do you.  So therefore, you have to kiss both of us from now on, okay?”  Kasumi simply stared wide-eyed at how forward Ayaka was being.


“Kasumi-chan, if you don’t respond, I’m going to kiss you again and again until you do,” Ayaka said in her usual semi-monotone way of speaking, though the playfulness was easy enough for Honoka to pick up on at this point.


“Y-yeah,” replied a blushing Kasumi.


“Good,” replied Ayaka before planting one more kiss on Kasumi’s lips, flustering the girl even more.


“W-why did you-” Kasumi stutters.


“Felt like it,” Ayaka interrupts.  “Plush, I like seeing you blush and stutter when I catch you off guard.  Now run along, my little Kasumi-chan.”  Ayaka gave a playful tap on Kasumi’s derriere as she gently turned the girl around to see her off to the middle school, making the pinkette all the more flustered.


Before he could respond at what just happened, Honoka himself was caught off guard by a quick smooch from Ayaka as she bent down and kissed him on the lips.


“Don’t worry, Honoka-kun,” she said, “I never leave you out of a kiss, Darling.  Now let’s be off.”


Nodding silently, Honoka followed in tow, with the KMM Gang following afterwards, keeping a respectful distance behind the pair in front of them.


As the group neared the entrance, Honoka got to see more of Ayaka’s/Kazane’s alteration magic at work.  When Ayaka came upon the double doors, the magic did its thing and began to alter the doorway, becoming slightly taller and wider, though stopping at around 8-and-a-half feet or so, resulting in Ayaka having to bend significantly in order to pass through.  Though according to Ayaka, she didn’t find the act of crouching or bending through doorways to be annoying, but rather titillating…even somewhat arousing.  It seemed that she was quite sincere when she told Honoka that the constant reminders of just how big she was got her somewhat turned on.


Passing through the doorways, Ayaka’s hair gently brushed the ceiling hallways as she walked through them, with students and faculty being more than aware of her presence and making way for her as she navigated the halls.  Of course, even before the growth spurts, both students and teachers cleared the way for Ayaka to walk wherever she went, given her princess-like demeanor and her already impressive height when she was nearly 6-and-a-half feet tall before the start of all of this.  Now at three feet taller, she was even more impressive, regal, beautiful, and commanding of respect and reverence as she graced the halls with her presence.


The pair made their way to their lockers (Ayaka making sure she had the same locker next to Honoka).  Even then, Honoka noticed that Ayaka’s locker door had enlarged in order for her to place her school supplies and whatever personal effects she carried with her.  Otherwise, it would be rather tiresome for her to switch out her larger shoes into a standard-sized school locker or to try and rotate a standard locker dial with her much larger hands now.  Just one more impressive reminder of the powers of magic at work.


“Everything alright, Honoka-kun?” Ayaka asked, cognizant of the fact that he was staring a bit longer than he normally would.


“Umm…y-yeah,” he replied, nodding with a smile.  “If anything, I feel like I should be asking you that question, Ayaka-chan.  I mean, I can’t help but feel responsible for what you’re going through after all.  It must be tedious having to deal with a world that’s shrinking around you like this.  I just wish I could help you out in some way.”


Ayaka responded by bending down and French kissing Honoka once more, not giving a damn about whoever might have been watching as she did so.


“Honoka-kun, don’t you go thinking that you’re to blame in any way for this, understand?” she said calmly.  “None of this is your fault, and I’ll not have you thinking otherwise.  As for how you can help me out with this, all you need to do is be by my side and keep being the person that you are.  That alone is more than enough.”


“But Ayaka-chan, surely there’s something I can do to try and slow down these growth spurts, if not stop them from continuing.  I could try and learn some kind of magic to see if maybe mfph-”


Honoka was silenced in his moment of reflection and brainstorming by another kiss, with Ayaka lifting him up this time and hugging him against her larger body (making sure to press him against her bosom all the while) as she initiated a blitzkrieg on his mouth with her tongue, pouring her heart into the kiss.  By this point, Honoka didn’t even bother trying to resist whenever Ayaka did this, knowing that she could simply force herself onto him if she so desired, given both her larger size and her superhuman strength.  Of course, that was assuming Honoka didn’t enjoy the kissing/makeout sessions, which he most certainly did, even if he was too embarrassed to say it outright.


“Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka, “everything’s fine.  Trust me.  It’s sweet that you care and worry about me the way that you do, really it is.  It makes my heart swell, knowing that you fret over me and that you want to try and help me out in some way.  But all you need to do is simply be yourself, stay by my side, and…if it’s not too much to ask…to simply love me the way that you do.  That’s all that I request of you, Darling.”


“Alright then,” replied Honoka, “but I just wish I could do more for you, that’s all.  I don’t like feeling so…so powerless during these sorts of things, like all those times with the tower witches, like Chronoire Schwarz, or Medusa, or Weekend.  It always got under my skin that you had to do all of the fighting and the hard work while I just sat on the sidelines, that’s all.”


“Honoka-kun, if I’m being honest, I prefer it that you don’t get your hands dirty by fighting.  You’re too sweet for that sort of thing, and I love you all the more for it.  You have a kindness and an innocence that I find to be very, very attractive.  So while I know that you mean well and that your intentions come from a good place, please don’t burden yourself thinking that you have to find a way to make this right.  Okaa-san and I will take care of it, so you really need not burden yourself with needless worry, okay?”  Ayaka paused before continuing further.


“If you’d like, we can head off to the principal’s office for some…private time, just the two of us.”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice was enough of a hint for Honoka to know what she was alluding to.


“Ayaka-chan!” replied Honoka in a tense whisper.  “Really?  At the start of the school day?  We can’t just be blowing off class to…to…you know…”  By this point, the blush on his cheeks was quite distinct, which Ayaka found rather adorable.


“As a reminder, Honoka-kun, I am the school’s ‘Hime-sama,’ and my word is practically law in this place.  The only person who could overrule me is Okaa-san, and I’m pretty sure that she would have no problem whatsoever if we took some time off for ourselves.  If need be, she can just say that we’ve both come down with something and needed to be alone in the nurse’s office or her own office for a little while.  It’s really that simple.”  Ayaka grinned at the end, enjoying the position of power she held in the school, given that she could use it to her advantage for some alone time with her precious darling Honoka.


“Tempting as that sounds, Ayaka-chan - and trust me, I am very tempted at the moment - we really shouldn’t be engaging in that sort of thing, especially not at the start of the day.  I don’t want to slack off on my schoolwork, and I don’t want people forming rumours about you while we’re off in private.”


“There you go again with that sweet, considerate side of you,” sighed Ayaka.  “Frankly speaking, my dear sweet Honoka-kun, I could care less what other people think of me.  There are very few people whose opinions I take seriously.  I’d say that I could keep that number to the fingers on one hand, to be perfectly clear.  Even so, I’ll abide by your wishes.”  Ayaka paused before continuing.  “We’ll save that stuff for after school, I suppose.”


Honoka gulped in slight nervousness.  While a part of him was certainly thrilled and excited at just how direct and forward Ayaka was being in furthering their relationship, at the same time, he couldn’t help but be just a tad nervous at how hungry and thirsty she was becoming in the process, to the point where Ayaka might be considered a full-blown, certified nymphomaniac…at least when it concerned Honoka anyway (though she seemed to be extending that behavior to Kasumi as well, at least to some extent).  Hopefully she wouldn’t be too…rough, so to speak during their next makeout session…


….assuming that they would only be making out and not taking things to the next step anyway.


Deciding to get the proverbial ball rolling, Honoka gathered up his books and other school supplies and headed off to his first period class, with Ayaka in tow.  Once more, as the two of them walked through the halls, the students and faculty gave them a wide berth, as if the two of them were celebrities or royalty (which in Ayaka’s case was pretty much the case, given her title of “Hime-sama”).


As they took their seats, Honoka noticed more of the changes made to accommodate the larger Ayaka.  Her desk was placed at the very back, given her larger size, and conveniently built to her scale.  If Ayaka were to try and sit at any other desk, she would most certainly end up obliterating it in the process, assuming she could even fit into one.  She was simply far too big for ordinary desks and desk chairs now.  Of course, Ayaka’s larger size meant that she could easily see over everyone else in the classroom.  In fact, she was looking down at the teacher, given the elevation of her head relative to everyone else.


And of course, since Ayaka was insistent on staying as close as possible to Honoka, his seat was right next to hers during each and every class period.  If ever there was a time in which Honoka couldn’t see the instructor or the notes during whichever class they were attending, the student in front was effectively told to scoot over to allow him a better view.  Honoka couldn’t help but feel a tad guilty over this, knowing that Ayaka was using her authority and clout to get her way and assist him wherever possible.  If it was any consolation, the students made no fuss over it when they were asked.


Math class, history class, and literature class were pretty uneventful overall, with the typical highschool humdrum of lectures, projections, and notes to take down.  Fast forward to science class, which in this case was headed by Mikage-sensei.


To his credit, the older teacher/undercover mage didn’t act too frazzled in Ayaka’s presence, given that he (unlike the vast majority of the students in class) knew that Ayaka’s recent enlargement wasn’t exactly normal or natural.  Even so, he went about the lecture as if nothing was out of the ordinary.


For class that day, the students were experimenting with different chemicals in beakers and vials.  Following a series of lecture notes on both the projector at the front of the room and their textbooks for general guidelines, the students tested out different chemical combinations to see what types of reactions would occur.  The students were assigned in groups of two or three, depending on who was in class that day.


Of course, that meant that Honoka and Ayaka were paired up…for rather obvious reasons by this point.


In this case, Honoka’s seat was more elevated so that he could sit at the same level as Ayaka.  Their lab desk/counter was also modified so that the pair could work at the same station.  While they examined and tinkered with the various chemicals, Honoka couldn’t help but notice just how close Ayaka was sitting to him…given that her substantial bosom was pressing against his neck and shoulders rather distinctly.


“Umm…Ayaka-chan?” Honoka asked.


“Yes, Honoka-kun?” she replied, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.


“You’re umm…how to put this?  You’re…a little bit close, don’t you think?”


“Am I?  Hmm…I don’t really see it that way, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka grinned ever so slightly as she leaned in further, pressing her magnificent mammaries against Honoka’s upper back and neck.  “As a matter of fact, I think we should sit a little bit closer.”


Before he could so much as voice any opposition whatsoever, Honoka found himself being gently lifted up by his armpits and being repositioned so that he was sitting in Ayaka’s lap, feeling her soft but powerful thighs against his legs while her torso and bosom effectively became his chair, with one of her arms wrapped endearingly around his upper body, securing him against her.


Honoka couldn’t help but blush rather furiously, given how intimate Ayaka decided to become at that moment.  It also didn’t help that he was starting to feel some ‘tension’ in his groin area.  No matter how much of a gentleman he tried to be, Honoka couldn’t fight his biology when it came to matters of sexual arousal.


“There, that’s much better,” said Ayaka rather matter-of-factly as she secured Honoka in her lap.  “In fact, from now on, I think we should sit like this in all of our classes.  Not just today’s classes, but all classes each and every day from now on.”


“You sure that’s a good idea, Ayaka-chan?” asked a flustered Honoka.


“I’m afraid I’m going to have to insist on it, Darling,” she said with a small grin.  “That way I can keep an eye on you all the better.  Besides, you do like this setup, don’t you, Honoka-kun?  You’re ‘little friend ’ seems to enjoy it, after all.”  Ayaka traced her fingers over his groin, feeling the tension that was building up in his lower member.


“A-Ayaka-chan!” Honoka gently hissed.  “We shouldn’t!  What if someone sees!?”


“Then I’ll freeze time so that nobody is any the wiser,” answered Ayaka.  “If Mikage-sensei makes a stink about it, I’ll tell him to go take a lunch break or something.  I am his boss, after all.”  Given her tone of voice, it was pretty apparent that Ayaka wanted to play.


“Ayaka-chan…please,” Honoka insisted, feeling a whole heaping amount of sexually-themed frustration at her advances.  “If you promise to hold off until after school, then I promise that we can do…whatever it is you’d like.  I’d just rather we not do it in the presence of others, that’s all.  It…just feels wrong doing it like that, you know?”


Ayaka paused for a moment, deep in thought at what Honoka suggested.  After a solid ten seconds or more of silence, she responded.


“Alright then, Honoka-kun,” she said.  “Just know that I intend to have some fun after school.  That’s a promise.”


“As long as we get our homework and all that done, of course,” Honoka countered.


“Sure,” Ayaka replied.  “But if need be, we’ll take a sick day off to catch up on our studies, just in case we’re behind after having our fun.”


“Ayaka-chan,” Honoka sighed.  “I’d rather you not throw your authority around left and right out of sheer convenience.  It doesn’t set a good example for the other students.”


“Oh, alright,” Ayaka sighed in response, leaning in and smooching Honoka on the cheek.  “We’ll be sure to get whatever homework we have finished before playtime.  I promise.”  Honoka sighed in relief, glad that Ayaka could see reason and not lose herself to passion and desire at each and every turn.


“Is everything alright back there?” asked Mikage-sensei to the pair.  “Do you have a question or need assistance with something by chance?”


“Everything’s fine, Mikage-sensei,” Ayaka replied politely but directly.  Given their recent history, she found the man to be a bit of a minor annoyance given how he tried to essentially take Ayaka’s place as Honoka’s guardian not so long ago [anime episode 6].  While some time had passed since then, Ayaka still found the man to be a bit of an inconvenience at times.  The fact that he momentarily separated her from her precious Honoka was enough for her to be miffed at him, though she managed to keep things cordial and professional for the most part.


“Okay then,” Mikage nervously chuckled.  “Well, if you have questions or if you’re confused about something, don’t hesitate to ask.”  He then maneuvered around the classroom, observing the other students as they proceeded with the day’s lesson plan.


For the remainder of science class, Honoka sat snug as a bug in Akaya’s lap, watching her large but slender arms handle the beakers and chemical samples here and there.  Deep down, Honoka knew that this exercise was childsplay to someone like Ayaka.  She was among the smartest students in school, if not THE smartest student outright.  This lesson plan was quite typical and easy enough for someone like her to perform and pass with flying colors.  If anything, Honoka felt a bit like dead weight compared to Ayaka in terms of academic performance.  Comparing Honoka to Ayaka in academics, athletics, and social standing was like comparing a street beggar to literal royalty…scratch that, like comparing a homeless vagrant to an outright goddess.


Of course, whenever he would bring that sort of thing up with her, she would simply tell him to not belittle himself like that, to simply do his best and nothing more or less than that, and that if anyone badmouthed him for it, then she would make them sorry for doing so.  Honoka appreciated Ayaka’s emotional backing, but he couldn’t help but feel at least a tiny bit embarrassed (if not ashamed) for not being able to effectively stand up for himself and not rely on her to defend him in those kinds of circumstances.


“Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka, “I can sense when you’re feeling down.  You know what that means, right?”


“No no no, Ayaka-chan,” he countered.  “I wasn’t feeling down or anything.  I was just deep in thought, that’s all.”  Ayaka proceeded to snap her fingers and Honoka watched as everything in the classroom suddenly froze still in place, even Mikage-sensei.


“I can tell when you’re lying, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka before leaning in and French kissing the young man once more, cupping the side of his face in her larger hand as she locked her lips to his.  Eventually, she let up so that she could speak more.


“You’re feeling inadequate, aren’t you?  Like you’re not worthy of me, because of something trivial like schoolwork, is that it?”


“Well…maybe a little bit,” he muttered.  “I mean, after all, you’re so amazing at…well, everything.  You have great grades.  You’re crazy good at sports.  You’re strong and confident and beautiful and smart and all kinds of other great things.  I’m sure you could land a spot at any college you wanted in the country…maybe any college in the whole world, or even just skip ahead and go into being either an actress or a supermodel if you preferred that.  Compared to you, I’m…I’m just…whatever, you know?  I can’t help but feel small and feeble when compared with someone as amazing as you.”


“Honoka-kun,” she countered, “all of that stuff you just said about me…that’s meaningless to me.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m very happy that you complimented me with all of those nice things that you said, and I know that in some ways I’m more fortunate than others when it comes to things involving ability and talent.  But I could honestly care less about all of that stuff.  It’s nice to be good at something, sure, but being good at something doesn’t really give me much happiness or pleasure.  Do you know what does, Honoka-kun?”  The young man paused for a moment, having a pretty good idea as to what the answer was.


Ayaka leaned in for another kiss, slowly placing her lips against his and inhaling deeply as the two put their mouths through their paces.  Honoka was just glad that the room was frozen, as the sight of the two of them making out would most certainly be distracting for pretty much everyone in the room.  He was just surprised that Ayaka used a spell powerful enough to even keep Mikage-sensei frozen like the rest.


“Honoka,” she said after the kiss, “you are everything to me, understand?  Your smile, your voice, your personality, your compassion and kindness, your quirky hobbies like woodcarving and the stuffed penguins you have, all of the things that make you…you.  Those are the things that matter to me.  Those are the things that give me joy.  You and everything about you.  As long as you’re by my side, Honoka-kun, I feel like I can move heaven and earth.  But if you’re not in my life, if you’re not by my side…the world feels cold and grey.  Understand, Honoka-kun?”


“I…I think so,” he replied.  “It’s just that…I can’t help but feel that I’m holding you back or bringing you down sometimes, you know?  It’s like…if you’re a horse moving at full gallop, or a sports car moving at top speed, but I’m like…I’m like the busted leg or the blown out tire that’s holding you back and keeping you from your full potential.  At least, that’s how it feels sometimes when I’m with you…like I’m a handicap that’s keeping you from your full potential.”  Honoka paused in his reflection before continuing.  “I’m sorry…I don’t mean to get moody or self-deprecating, really I don’t.  I just can’t help but feel ashamed of myself when I look at what I’m capable of compared to what you are capable of, that’s all.”


Ayaka gently tightened her grip on Honoka and kissed him once more.  It seemed that each and every day that she was developing something of an addiction for kissing and making out in general with the young man.  Once she let up, she stared intently into his eyes before speaking again.


“Now now, no more of that, Darling,” she said.  “Like I’ve told you before, you only need to do your best and give it your all at whatever it is you do, which I know you do whenever you’re given a task.  Do that, and you need never apologize or bring yourself down over the outcome.  And if anyone gives you grief over any shortcomings, they’ll have to deal with me.  Now no more talking badly about yourself or thinking that way, okay?  I don’t like seeing the man I love acting this way.”


Honoka couldn’t help but blush a bit more once again, essentially hearing Ayaka admit her love for him on the spot like that.  It made his heartbeat feel more pronounced, and for a moment Honoka felt a little light-headed in response.  Once he collected himself, he nodded and simply lounged against the human recliner which Ayaka had effectively become.


While all this was going on, Mikage-sensei decided to play along with Ayaka’s magic, pretending to be standing still along with all the others.  He was cognizant of the spell the moment it had been cast, knowing more likely than not that Ayaka was the one who activated it.  He simply figured that it would be best to play along and pretend that he was caught up in the magic alongside all the other students and let the two lovebirds have their little heart-to-heart.  Given the mild animosity Ayaka seemed to harbor towards him every now and then, he figured that it would be best not to interfere in their moment of intimacy, especially since Ayaka was above him in rank within the school’s hierarchy.  Of course, chances were good that the chairwoman would keep him from losing his job if Ayaka threatened to have him terminated, but he’d rather not risk getting on Ayaka’s bad side all the same and risk potential physical punishment of some kind.  She probably still held a tiny grudge against him for that one time he momentarily separated her from Honoka when it was just the three of them in the science lab.


Once Ayaka had made her point to Honoka and lifted his spirits (at least somewhat), she proceeded to snap her fingers and dispel the magic, in which all the students were no longer frozen in place and proceeded along with their in-class assignment.  Mikage-sensei took his cue and proceeded to navigate through the room, observing one group after another.


“All good over here?” he asked Ayaka and Honoka as he passed them.


“Yeah, I think so, Sensei,” replied Honoka.  Ayaka simply nodded.


“Well then, that’s good to hear,” said Mikage-sensei.  “You two make a good pair, you know that?”


“I like to think so,” said Ayaka, silently wishing the man would go away and leave her alone with her darling Honoka.


“Okay then.  Well I’ll leave you both to your work then.  Just holler if you need assistance with something.  Just letting you know that there’s about ten minutes left before the bell goes off, so you’ll want to start wrapping things up soon.”  Mikage-sensei headed up towards the front of the classroom and told the other students the same news.


Fast forward to the end of the period.  All of the other students make their way out the door as Mikage-sensei tells them to brush up on their notes for an upcoming quiz.  Ayaka and Honoka are the last ones out the door.  As they leave, Mikage-sensei speaks up.


“I hope the two of you are doing well,” he says.  “Hopefully you’ll find a way to…alleviate the situation and all that, regarding Hime-sama’s…condition and whatnot.”  He couldn’t help but chuckle a bit nervously, given that he was looking up at someone who had three-and-a-half feet in height over him.  Even without Ayaka’s imposing height, her demeanor tended to command respect among nearly everyone she came into contact with.


“Let’s hope so,” added Honoka.


“If there’s anything I can do to be of assistance, just let me know,” said Mikage-sensei.


“Duly noted,” replied Ayaka.


“And please do look after Natsume-chan,” added Mikage-sensei, referring to his niece.  “If I understand it right, she’ll be moving into the Kagari Estate by tonight, per the chairwoman’s orders.”


“Correct,” said Ayaka.


“Well then, I hope you’ll take good care of her and all.  She’s a sweet girl, that one.  Anyways, it was good talking to you two.  Have a wonderful rest of the day now.”


With that, Honoka and Ayaka made their way out the door and to their next class.


Fast-forward to lunch period, with Honoka and Ayaka seated out on the rooftop balcony alongside several of Ayaka's gushing fangirls.  Of course, given that Ayaka was dead serious about having Honoka by her side at all times, she made good on her promise to keep him seated in her lap as they ate.  While Honoka was certainly enjoying Ayaka’s presence as he lounged against her firm muscles, soft skin, and bountiful bosom, he couldn’t help but feel just a little bit uncomfortable given his preferential treatment in front of all the other girls.  He imagined that literally all of them would endure great physical punishment and torture just to get the chance to so much as touch Ayaka, let alone actually sit in her lap.


“Ummm, Ayaka-chan?” he tried to whisper as best as he could.


“Yes, Honoka-kun?” she replied between bites of her spring roll and bits of rice she packed in her bento box.


“Don’t you think that this…arrangement between us is going to…upset the others a little bit?”


“Nonsense,” replied Ayaka matter-of-factly.  “They’ve been made aware that you’re my man by this point, and that if any of them have a problem with that, then they’re welcome to go eat elsewhere.  I’ll not have the one I love cowering and hiding in the background like he’s unworthy of me, which you most certainly are, my dear Honoka-kun.”  Ayaka wrapped her arm around his torso, pressing the back of his head more so into her bosom.  Sure enough, the gesture made some of the girls puff up their cheeks and go red in the face, the jealousy clearly written all over their expressions.  Even so, none of them dared to speak up or make a move of any kind against Honoka, knowing that there would be severe consequences from Ayaka the moment they did…


…physical consequences or otherwise.


Honoka just hoped and prayed that Ayaka would hold back, knowing that between her physical strength and her magical abilities that she could dispose of the entire group without breaking a sweat.  Hell, she could simply raise their body temperatures with a snap of her fingers and make them all pass out from heat stroke if she so desired.  She had done such a thing in the past when she was being bullied in her middle school years [see anime episode 8].  Though it seemed that for now, Ayaka was holding back from acting on the desire to silence any potential naysayers.


“Honoka-kun, is your lunch tasty?” asked Ayaka, given that she prepared his bento box the night before.


“Yes it is,” replied Honoka as he nibbled on a piece of salmon among the assortment of food in his bento.  “Everything you make is delicious, Ayaka-chan.  Your cooking is practically flawless.  You could become a professional chef if you so desired.”


“You’re too kind,” Ayaka responded, curving her lip in a subtle smile ever so slightly.  Being praised by the one she loved above all others made Ayaka feel like she was walking on air, especially because she knew that Honoka was always genuine when it came to commending her efforts and abilities.  In fact, Ayaka strove to be as good as she was in each and every task so that Honoka would take notice of her more and more often.  She only wished that he wouldn’t feel so inadequate and unworthy of her in response.


‘I suppose I’ll just have to take his mind off of such things when we get back home,’ thought Ayaka as she enjoyed her meal.  ‘Last period can’t come fast enough as far as I’m concerned.’


As Ayaka continued to enlarge over time, her libido had grown alongside her.  She was already head-over-heels in love with Honoka before these growth spurts, but now as she grew bigger, taller, and all-around more captivatingly, breathtakingly beautiful, it seemed that her appetite for love and affection had only grown to match her size.  Perhaps this was somewhat influenced by Evermillion, given how enamored the deity was towards Honoka, given her playful fondness towards the young man.  Or perhaps Ayaka had simply grown tired of keeping things somewhere between good friends and occasional lovers up to this point.  After all that they had been through during the whole “Weekend Crisis” and the moments before, Ayaka wanted to take things to the next level, to take that next step and stake her claim onto Honoka…to become his woman outright.


Of course, with these new developments regarding Evermillion and the seals weakening, there would have to be some compromises on Ayaka’s part regarding Honoka, more of which would be elaborated upon in the coming days once the others were moved into the Kagari Estate.  For now, Ayaka would simply go about the humdrum of everyday life until that next step was reached…


…well, everyday life for a young lady who was over nine feet tall, anyway.


Fast-forward after lunch (which went off without any unpleasantries from Ayaka’s horde of fangirls, much to Honoka’s relief).  Honoka and Ayaka were now in gym class, dressed in their typical gym uniforms, with Ayaka’s gym clothes - a standard white t-shirt with sleeves ending at mid-bicep, knee-high white socks that hugged her calves like a glove, white tennis shoes and a pair of yoga-style gym shorts that ended well above her thighs - enlarged to fit her bigger frame (and accentuating her curves in all the right places).  Honoka wished that Ayaka’s shorts weren’t so…well…short, given that they exposed those luscious and powerful thighs all the way up to her groin area.  He imagined that if it was anyone other than Ayaka, that person would have been told to put on a more conservative pair of gym shorts, but since Ayaka was the school’s “Hime-sama,” she could get away with wearing such an enticing pair of rather short gym shorts.


Anyways, choice of clothing aside, today’s activity for gym class was basic gymnastics, meaning things like push-ups, curl-ups, bar lifts, jumping jacks, and other such activities.


For a moment, Honoka pondered if they would be doing something like tennis, basketball, or volleyball.  It would certainly be amusing enough to watch Ayaka dominate the field, knowing how adept she was when it came to things involving physical activity.  She could probably go up against literally the entire class if it was volleyball or basketball, given that she would tower over the volleyball net and probably even the basketball hoop.  Probably the only minor impediment for Ayaka would be handling the volleyball or basketball, given her larger size, though she would probably adjust quick enough to handle a smaller ball (along with smaller, shorter opponents).


In any case, for today’s lesson, it consisted of basic stretching exercises along with minor bouts of strength and endurance.  Like with any other physical activity, Ayaka would shine performing it all the same.


Like with science class, the students were to form into pairs of no greater than three (should there be an uneven number of students, depending on who was present).  So once more, that put Honoka paired up with Ayaka (which of course, she would have it no other way).


“Alright then,” said the instructor, “now that you’re all partnered up, go ahead and start with your warm-up exercises.  Best to get yourselves nice and limber, after all.  Start with curls and basic stretching techniques, alright?”


“Yes, Ma’am,” replied several of the students.


“Ready, Honoka-kun?” Ayaka asked.


“Mm-hmm,” nodded the young man.


Sitting himself flat on the floor, Honoka spaced his legs out a bit and then proceeded to bend forward at the waist, keeping his arms straight and his fingers pointed as he leaned forward as much as possible.  He proceeded to stretch forward slowly and patiently, feeling the muscles throughout his torso get a mild workout.


It was only a few seconds in that he suddenly felt another presence directly behind him, given the shadow he suddenly found himself enveloped in.  A gentle ‘thump’ indicated that Ayaka had seated herself directly behind, pressed up against his very back no less (with her bosom pressed up against his neck and shoulders).


“A-Ayaka-chan, what are you doing?” asked the flustered Honoka.


“Helping you with your stretches, of course,” she answered without missing a beat.  “Figured that you could use a hand to help limber you up.”


For a moment, Honoka considered putting up some kind of verbal resistance, but he decided to just ‘go with the flow’ and embrace the situation as it unfolded.  Leaning forward to reach as far as his fingers could go, Honoka felt Ayaka’s G-cup bosom smoosh and press up against his back.  Even though she was behind him, he could smell her wonderful aroma all around him as he went through the motions.  He imagined that the other boys…scratch that, the boys AND girls in class were quite jealous at the close contact he was getting with Ayaka at the moment.


During that time, Honoka could feel Ayaka’s entire body effectively enveloping his own, given that she had more than four feet in height over him.  Her arms and legs shot well past his own limbs as he stretched, and her head was propped atop his all the while, like a mother hen watching after her hatchlings.  All the while, her generous bosom pressed against his back and drove him wild with excitement (if the stiffness in his gym shorts was any indicator of such, anyways).


Of course, Ayaka knew damn well that her proximity towards Honoka was exciting the young man very, very much.  From her perspective, she was only too happy to smother him with affection in whatever way she could conceive of.  Given that they were currently in gym class, she thought ‘What better way to please him than to get as physically intimate with him as possible?’  In this case, other than kissing, fondling, or more intense forms of physical contact, she could put her body to use the best way she knew how.


After a few minutes of stretching in a seated position, Honoka stood up and proceeded to stretch while standing on his feet.  He began with the typical bending at the waist and touching his toes, going back and forth between standing upright and bending at the waist every twenty seconds or so.  Sometimes he alternated by gently bending his neck from side-to-side or rotating his arms at the armpit.  Other times he would bend his back as far back as he could, or do back-and-forth squatting positions to give his knees, calves, and thighs a modest workout.


Shortly afterwards, Ayaka decided to partake in the activity in her own special way.


“Honoka-kun,” she said, “could you do me a favor?”


“What’s that?” he responded.


“Could you watch me?  I want to make sure that I’m doing the exercises right.”


“Umm…sure, I suppose I could.” Honoka found the request to be rather odd, given that Ayaka was a natural in everything she did, especially when it came to things involving physical activity.


“Thank you,” she replied as she stood in front of Honoka with her back facing him.  She began by stretching her arms as high up as she could, fingers pointed out.  A moment later, she bent over so as to touch her toes, pushing out her tushy directly in front of Honoka.  Given her 9’6’’ stature, her derriere was just slightly below Honoka, giving him a spectacular view of Ayaka’s buttcheeks, hidden tantalizingly behind the fabric of her particularly short gym shorts.


Once more, Honoka felt sexually-themed angst and tension, looking at Ayaka’s perfect posterior jutting out just inches away from his face as she bent over and engaged in her stretches.  Of course, Ayaka knew to stand the perfect distance in front of Honoka to make sure that he got a front-row style view of her perfectly-sculpted ass.  No doubt he could appreciate the swell of her buttcheeks and the cleavage of said cheeks pressed up against one another, so firm and yet tempered with the right amount of baby fat as to give them that perfect, heavenly jiggle.  Though Ayaka’s bosom was practically legendary in terms of size and shape, her booty was just as impressive in its own right.


“Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka between stretches, “make sure you’re keeping a close watch, alright?  I want to make sure I’m doing it correctly.”  She then proceeded to scoot back ever so slightly, making damn sure that Honoka’s face was even closer to her booty, almost to the point where his nose would have been touching her buttcrack.


To say that Ayaka was being flirty with Honoka at that moment would be like saying that fire is kind of hot, or that water is a bit on the wet side.  To most observers, they would conclude (accurately no less) that Ayaka was pretty much throwing herself at the young man.


“Uhh…Ayaka-chan, don’t you think you’re just a little too…close?” a flustered Honoka asked.


“Why, whatever do you mean, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka.  “I just want to make sure that I’m doing the exercise right, that’s all.  So I want you to keep a close eye on me to make sure I’m doing it correctly.”  Ayaka proceeded with more bending and stretching, looking over her shoulder to make sure that Honoka was watching her every move.  While she knew that this was as embarrassing for Honoka as it was sexually titillating, she simply couldn’t help but enjoy his reaction, finding it so adorable that he was struggling to honor her request and watch her derriere sticking enticingly right in front of him.


Wanting to keep to his word, Honoka kept his gaze on Ayaka’s tempting tushy.  While he was pretty sure that Ayaka already knew how to perform this simple exercise, he felt that she wanted to know that he was focusing his gaze on her while she did so.  It was pretty apparent, given how enamored she was becoming with the young man…well, even more enamored than she had been before these growth spurts started.


After a minute or so, Ayaka had her fun effectively shoving her posterior in Honoka’s face and decided to move onto something else.


“Alright then, Honoka-kun, time for a different stretch,” she said.  Standing upright, she turned around so that she was facing Honoka, standing only a foot or so away from him.  Then, she placed her hands on her hips and proceeded to bend her back backwards as far as she could, grunting slightly as she did so.  Given her proximity to Honoka, he once more got a front-row viewing to a sight of the entire front side of her body - her powerful thighs, her pronounced hips, her curvaceous torso, her well-defined arms, and of course, her legendary bosom.


It was something about Ayaka’s breasts that seemed to be almost otherworldly, in a way of putting things.  Even though they were large - quite large, frankly speaking - they seemed to have that perfect mix of buoyancy while at the same time still retaining peak firmness.  They had almost no sag whatsoever.  It was as if they were a pair of breasts descended from the heavens, created for all to take in their glory, wonder, and splendor…and in this case, they were all for Honoka to gaze upon and take in wholeheartedly.


“Honoka-kun, make sure you stand right where you are,” said Ayaka as she stretched and bent her back.  “You are my training partner after all, so it’s important that we stay together during these exercises.”


“Uhmm…y-yeah…” replied Honoka, finding himself at something of a loss for words.


For the next minute or two, Honoka simply took in all of Ayaka Kagari’s physical splendor, marvelling at both the definition of her muscles as well as the curvaceousness of her entire figure, whether it was her legs, her hips, her waist, her torso, or her bosom.  Her bosom in particular had such swell to it that Honoka couldn’t help but think that her breasts were amplified by magic.  While Honoka had never outright asked Ayaka about such a thing, he had an inkling that Ayaka’s G-cup breasts were all-natural and nothing more, which made them all the more enticing and sexually provocative in turn.


Once more, Ayaka’s plan appeared to be working, given that her goal entailed keeping her darling Honoka focused solely on her and her alone.  Under the circumstances, that wasn’t too difficult, given that they were in gym class, so Honoka was expected to keep a close eye on his training partner like all the other students.  Even so, he couldn’t help but find this whole exercise to be rather…unorthodox, for lack of a better word.


As Ayaka stretched and twisted, she made sure to accentuate her curves and bosom as much as possible, wanting Honoka to take in as much of a smorgasbord of her body as she displayed to him.  The more naughty part of her brain desired to do so while Ayaka was in nothing but her birthday suit, but sadly she would have to acquiesce and adhere to wearing clothes in this instance, lest she get an earful from her mother for such a brazen display (though she was tempted to initiate another ‘time freeze’ spell on the entire gymnasium so that she could give Honoka the full monty without the others freaking out in the process).


For the time being, Ayaka would simply take her opportunities where they presented themselves, content to have Honoka all to herself (more or less, anyway).


“Alright now,” said the instructor, “that should do it for warm-up stretches now.  Time to get to the nitty-gritty now.  Time for some push-ups.  For those who can’t do push-ups, crunches will do in their stead.  I want to see everyone here go for fifty at a bare minimum, understand?”


“Yes, Ma’am,” groaned several of the students, bummed that they were expected to do that many push-ups (or crunches).


“Ready, Honoka-kun?” Ayaka asked.


“I’ll do my best,” he answered.


“I know you will,” she replied with a small grin.


Deciding to try his hand at push-ups, Honoka assumed the position and readied himself, with Ayaka kneeling by him to keep watch.  He soon after began, with the rest of the class following suit on their own, either doing push-ups or crunches.  The first ten or so push-ups were easy, with the next ten being a bit harder.  Honoka took a moment to catch his breath before continuing, straining a bit during the next ten afterwards.  After thirty push-ups, he was starting to get a bit winded and started to feel some beads of sweat forming on his forehead.


“Come on, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka.  “You can do it.  I know you can.”


After some more panting, Honoka continued further, grunting with each exertion as he raised and lowered his arms.  During this exercise, he wanted to prove something to Ayaka as well as to the other students and to himself that he was at least somewhat competent and capable when it came to basic physical capabilities.  While he wasn’t fit to where he could be considered “professional athlete material,” Honoka wasn’t so feeble or out of shape to the point where he would be considered an invalid or a couch potato either.


After forty push-ups, Honoka was starting to “feel the burn” as the saying goes, at least when it came to his arms and his stomach, given how clinched his abdomen was as he exerted himself with each push-up.  Yet even with the mild pain he was feeling, he didn’t want to look pathetic, certainly not in front of Ayaka of all people, given how much she doted on him (especially as of late).  The goal of completing fifty push-ups became all the more important to Honoka, given how driven he was in wanting to look at least somewhat competent when it came to basic physical activity.  While he knew that he would never reach Ayaka’s level in such a field, he wanted to prove to her that he was at least capable of a typical display of strength and stamina training.


“That’s it, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka.  “Almost there.  You can do it.”


“Forty-two, forty-three, forty-four,” grunted Honoka quietly.  His arms were starting to really tense up and burn a little.  The same went for his abdomen.


Ayaka knelt by his side, towering above him as she watched him exert himself.  A tiny part of him would have loved it if he was on top of her doing the motions he was currently doing at that moment…preferably in a nice, big and comfy bed.  She quickly blinked and shook her head to get her mind out of the adult-rated material, focusing on the task at hand.


“Forty-seven, forty-eight…forty-nine,” grumbled Honoka.


“Almost there, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka cheered him on.


“Fifty,” grunted Honoka before falling to the floor to relax for a moment.  Ayaka rubbed his back with her large hand, running it up and down his entire backside in a soothing motion.  Even then, Honoka took notice as to how much of his back her fingers and palms covered, another reminder of just how big she currently was.


“Alright, now it’s my turn,” replied Ayaka.  Assuming that she was going to do a set of push-ups like him, Honoka was surprised to see Ayaka lay on her back and place her hands behind her head.  Apparently, she decided to do crunches instead.  Honoka found this a little odd, given that he knew Ayaka could do fifty push-ups like it was nothing; she probably wouldn’t even break a sweat on the fiftieth push-up no less.  Shrugging his shoulders, Honoka knelt by Ayaka, keeping a short distance between them.


“Honoka-kun, could you sit by my feet and hold them in place?” asked Ayaka.


“Really?  You need me to do that?  I’m pretty sure you can keep your feet anchored well enough on your own.”  Honoka had a feeling that Ayaka was up to something in her request.


“I want to make sure that I’m doing it right,” Ayaka replied.  “Plus, with you anchoring my feet, I’ll be able to focus more on my waist and torso while I work, so you’d be doing me a favor by holding my feet down for me.”


“I suppose that makes sense,” said Honoka, not entirely sure that Ayaka’s analysis could be taken at face value.  In any case, he did as she asked and assumed a seated position as he placed a hand on each of Ayaka’s pristine white sneakers.  He couldn’t help but marvel at how big Ayaka’s feet were now at her current 9’6’’ height, though they remained relatively petite in proportion to the rest of her body all the same.  Once he got a decent grip on each of her feet, Honoka motioned for Ayaka to begin.


“Let me know if I’m pressing too hard on your feet, okay?”


“Will do, Honoka-kun,” she replied.  “Feel free to push down a little harder if you like.”


“Really?” asked a surprised Honoka.


“Really,” replied Ayaka.  “Trust me, I’m perfectly fine, so you don’t have to worry about hurting me.  Just make sure you’re pressing down and watching me, okay?”


“Got it,” he answered, focusing his attention solely on her as he pressed down some more.


Of course, Honoka would have been right in his assumption over Ayaka’s reasoning.  She could have done fifty push-ups or fifty crunches without the need for any assistance from a partner.  She simply wanted Honoka to focus his vision on her and her alone, to drink in every detail of her larger body with the hopes of becoming aroused by it, even though he would do his best to hide that arousal, given his gentlemanly nature (which Ayaka found adorable at times).


Ayaka began easily enough with the crunches, keeping at an average pace if perhaps a bit slower than would be expected.  The reason she took her time with each crunch was because she wanted to draw out the session for as long as possible, wanting Honoka to get a good, long look at Ayaka’s body since he was facing it up close and personal.  As she reached the fully seated position with each crunch, she focused her gaze on Honoka to make sure that he was drinking in the sight of her.  Much to her pleasure, he was doing just that.  Sometimes he looked her directly in the eye, only to turn his gaze elsewhere to a different part of her body, blushing as he did so.  It took a great deal of willpower on Ayaka’s part to not break out in a full-blown smile and just glomp him there and then.


For his part, Honoka felt the sexual angst build up in him once more, given that he had so much of Ayaka’s body to visually feast upon.  Holding his hands firmly upon her sneakered feet, he could really take in the details and the splendor of Ayaka’s form.  Her body was a sort of fusion between professional athlete and professional model, as beautiful as it was powerful, which was through the roof on both, especially with her now at 9-and-a-half feet tall.


Every part of her form radiated beauty and brought forth feelings of sexual desire.  Her slender and curvaceous calves, her powerful thighs, her rounded-out hips, her sinfully curvy waistline, her built and refined abdomen, her mighty shoulders, her slender yet also firm arms (especially her biceps), her swan-like neck, her shining black hair, her frighteningly gorgeous facial features, her firm but also healthily-plump derriere, and of course her G-cup breasts that gently wobbled and bounced ever so slightly…all of it together was a smorgasbord of feminine beauty and charm.   


Ayaka’s breasts in particular were truly something to behold.  They almost appeared gravity-defying in a way, having very little sag to them and remaining rather perky as they jutted from her chest.  In this case, they were particularly more pronounced given that they were currently stuffed in a rather form-fitting white gym-class t-shirt, forming a cleavage within said shirt.  Honoka pondered whether or not Ayaka was wearing a bra at that very moment, curious if she even really needed one.  If her breasts could hang proudly off of her chest on their own (as he suspected was probably the case), then a bra would be more optional and done for fashion-related reasons than practical ones.


One other thing that Honoka couldn’t help but blush over was the fact that he was pretty sure that if he focused long enough, he could make out what appeared to be a case of “camel toe” forming squarely at the center of Ayaka’s groin.  After all, the gym shorts she wore were particularly snug as well as short, hugging Ayaka’s hips, ass, and groin area like a leather glove.  Honoka couldn’t help but think that the main reason Ayaka wanted him to anchor her feet like this was that so he could take in every detail of her virtually perfect form, most likely with attention to those breasts of hers as they swayed and bounced, but probably also to the tightness of her gym shorts (which in turn was creating some tightness in his own pair of shorts, albeit for a reason unique to human males).


Past the twenty-fifth crunch, Ayaka decided to speak up once more.


“How am I doing, Honoka-kun?” she asked.


“I’d say you’re doing perfectly fine, Ayaka-chan,” replied the flustered young man.  “Are you sure you need me to hold your feet steady?”


“Yes, indeed.  You’re helping me out big time by doing your part, so please continue to do so.  Am I doing the crunches the proper way?  Not slouching or taking too long, am I?”


“N-no, not at all.  I’d say you’re doing great as you are.  You could probably do over a hundred without breaking your stride or even breaking a sweat is my guess.”


‘More like three hundred at a bare minimum,’ thought Ayaka in response, smiling at Honoka’s compliment.  WIth her strength, she could do a few hundred push-ups AND a few hundred crunches if necessary.  Her body had been honed to peak physical conditioning from years of training under her mother, and that was without the use of magic to further amplify her strength.  Even so, with all of that in mind, she would keep up with the act, ecstatic that she had her darling Honoka looking squarely at her while she did the crunches.


She could have wrapped up the exercise in literally one minute (assuming she kept the pace at one crunch per second), but decided to take her sweet time, savoring watching her beloved blushing as he took in the sight of her body.  Perhaps it was because he looked so much smaller than he normally would to her (given her enlargement and all), but Ayaka had a rather strong desire to simply skip the exercise altogether, scoop up Honoka into her embrace and wrap him in both her arms and legs like he was a large teddy bear or body pillow, burying his face deep into her bosom as she did so.  She’d probably carry him to the principal’s office so that they could have some privacy, but if anybody happened to make a fuss over such behavior on Ayaka’s part, she’d simply tell them to take a walk and mind their own business.


‘I’ll just save it for after school,’ thought Ayaka as she was wrapping up the crunches, deciding that such intimacy would be all the more rewarding after patiently waiting throughout the school day.  She had finished up the last crunch after a solid five minutes had passed (she really took her sweet time, wanting to savor it as much as possible) and then proceeded to stand up, casting Honoka in her shadow as she did.


“Thank you for your help, Honoka-kun,” she said, leaning down kissing him on the forehead slowly, partly to show her affection to him as well as to give him a good look at her stupendously massive breasts that hung within tantalizing reach in front of the young man.  “I appreciate it very much,” Ayaka said as she pulled back.


“N-no problem, Ayaka-chan,” he replied.


The rest of the period entailed having the students (still paired-up) trying one of the several pieces of workout equipment throughout the gymnasium.  Some used stationary bicycles or treadmills, others used the leg press machine or the rowing machines or one of the various machines specialized for arm strength or abdominal strength.  Some could be spotted using either the speedbags or the standard punching bags.


In the case of Ayaka and Honoka, they kept it simple and did curls with weights.  Honoka used a pair of 10-pound dumbbells, while Ayaka used a barbell holding 150 pounds of weight.  In all blunt honesty, Ayaka could have easily racked another 500 pounds or more onto the barbell, but she didn’t want to make Honoka feel inadequate by doing so, nor did she want to risk drawing a crowd and having all the other students staring at her during the rest of the period.  So it was just the two of them once more, Honoka doing his reps with the dumbbells in a back-and-forth motion, altering from one arm to the next while Ayaka curled the barbells in her hands.


Occasionally, one of the other students would ask if they could join in and do weight curls alongside Ayaka.  She would reply that they were welcome to do so, as long as they focused on exercising and not ogling at her body.  As far as Ayaka was concerned, only Honoka had the right to such a thing.  She also made a habit of keeping conversation with the others to a bare minimum, implying that while she wouldn’t give them the silent treatment, she wasn’t really in the mood for smalltalk with anyone (who wasn’t Honoka, anyway).


As they curled the weights, Ayaka also took close note of Honoka’s pacing, being sure not to do her reps too quickly and risk making her beloved feel inadequate in her presence.  The last thing she wanted to do was make Honoka feel so small and weak in front of her, so she kept her reps at the same pace as his, making sure she didn’t go too fast and leave him far behind her in the process.  Besides, she could use the mild burn by doing slower curls with the weights, figuring that it would help strengthen her muscle tone somewhat and make the muscles themselves more durable as opposed to just bigger.  For Ayaka, it was more important to hone her overall physical build and capabilities rather than just prove how many reps she could do in a set or how much weight she could curl or deadlift in a sitting.  Besides, Ayaka already knew that in terms of raw strength among everyone at Tougetsu High, she was at the top of the chart (either tied with or just below her mother).  The only other person she could think who could come even remotely close to her in strength and endurance would be Rinon Otometachibana, who Ayaka had sparred with in the past from time to time.


In short, Ayaka didn’t feel a need to prove anything to anyone when it came to matters of physical capability.  She was already strong, even without the use of magic and even before the growth spurts.  She just wanted to spend time with her sweet little Honoka-kun in any way possible, taking each and every opportunity to get as intimate with him as she could without taking things too far and risk causing a scene of some kind in school.


Fast-forward to the end of gym class, with just a few minutes before the period ended.  The instructor told the students to start putting away whatever equipment they pulled out to train with and head back to the locker rooms.  Under normal circumstances, that would have meant that Ayaka and Honoka would have had to part ways (at least temporarily) and head off to their respective locker rooms.  Of course, given Ayaka’s position as “Hime-sama” which gave her higher rank over all of the school’s faculty (minus the chairwoman), that rule simply didn’t apply to her, and she would therefore change clothes alongside Honoka once all the other students had vacated (much to the chagrin of both the boys and the girls, no doubt).


Once the other students left their respective locker rooms (grumbling in sheer jealousy at how lucky Honoka was), that just left Ayaka and Honoka in the ladies’ locker room, which Ayaka insisted that he change in as it smelled far more pleasurable compared to the boys’ locker room.  Honoka certainly couldn’t disagree with that assessment.


As the two of them were changing, Honoka turned so that his back was to Ayaka.  Of course, she would be having none of that, so she placed a large hand on Honoka’s shoulder and gently turned him so that he was facing her once more.


“Honoka-kun, there’s no need for that.  We’ve already bathed together, so there’s really nothing that we need to hide from one another now, is there?”  By this point, Ayaka was wearing a rose-colored, intricately laced brassiere and panties matching in both color and syle while Honoka wore a simple pair of boxers.


“Still, it wouldn’t be proper,” Honoka replied.  “A gentleman shouldn’t ogle and stare at a lady so…so lecherously and perverted-like.  It just doesn’t feel right to me.”


“Honestly,” sighed Ayaka as she approached Honoka so that they were less than a foot from each other, with Honoka staring directly into Ayaka’s lower abdomen, given that he stood roughly level with her waistline at this point.  No matter how much time they spent together, Honoka couldn’t help but marvel at just how massive Ayaka was (and was becoming).  Her supermodel figure had only grown more magnified, making her inherent beauty all the more pronounced.  From Honoka’s perspective, he felt like he was in the presence of a literal goddess who had fallen to Earth and graced mere mortals like him with her presence.


Ayaka placed her hands upon Honoka’s shoulders, gazing down intently at the young man who she carried such a raging torch for.  Seconds of silence passed between the two of them, their heartbeats increasing in both heart rate and overall intensity.  Then Ayaka lifted Honoka up by his armpits and introduced his face into her bosom, burying her in that soft, heavenly boobflesh.  She wrapped her powerful arms around him so that he had no hope of escaping her embrace.


“Honoka-kun,” she whispered.  “I am YOUR woman, got that?  You are more than welcome to look to your heart’s content.  I WANT you to look at me as much as possible, and to do other stuff with - and to - me.  So I don’t want you feeling embarrassed over the idea of looking at my body, understand?  I don’t want you thinking that you’re unworthy of me at all, Darling.  Because you most certainly are.”


Before he could voice a response, Honoka was lifted up further so that his face was an inch or so away from Ayaka’s heavenly facial features.  Even with her normally stoic demeanor, it was clear from both the mild blush on Ayaka’s cheeks and the shine in her eyes that she was being particularly smitten at the moment.  Feeling each other’s heartbeats, since their chests were smooshed up against one another, the pair of teens became lost in each other’s eyes, with their breathing picking up in sheer intensity.


A moment later, Ayaka simply couldn’t control her desires any longer.  She leaned in and French kissed Honoka, moaning as she did so.  For his part, Honoka was at a bit of a crossroads:  One part of him wanted to simply get lost in the intensity of the moment and forget the outside world, to simply live “in the now,” as the expression goes.  However, that nagging “Mr. Goody Two Shoes” part of his personality simply felt that this wasn’t proper, that this sort of thing should be reserved in more private settings.  And while the two of them had the locker room all to themselves (for the time being), Honoka felt that it would be more fitting and prudent to save such things for when they were at home, preferably in the bedroom.


After a minute or so of making out, Honoka’s conscience urged him to speak up.


“Ayaka-chan,” he said, pulling away from the kissing, “we shouldn’t be doing this…at least not right now and not here.”


“Why not?” replied Ayaka.  “I can use magic to lock the doors and order the other teachers and faculty to stay away, at least for the time being anyway.”


“I know you can, Ayaka-chan, but I’d rather that you not use power and authority to simply get your way.  Please don’t misunderstand, a part of me wants this like you wouldn’t believe…”

“Oh, believe me, I know you want this, my darling Honoka-kun,” she interjected, turning her gaze to the tension in his boxers, giggling at his own reaction in the process.


“That being said,” Honoka continued, “this sort of thing should be done back in the privacy of your home, don’t you think?”


“Privacy of our home, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka corrected him.  “It’s as much your home as it is mine.  It’s basically the home of our family, meaning my okaa-san, your okaa-san, your imouto (“little/younger sister” in Japanese), and all of the other incoming arrivals…even those five tower witches, so long as they behave themselves.  But the point is that it’s our home, Darling, and you are to make yourself at home when you are home, understand?”


“I understand,” Honoka somewhat nervously chuckled.  He was rather surprised at how adamant Ayaka was in her declaration, effectively referring to everyone in the Kagari Estate as a member of her family.


“So…if everyone who lives at your…sorry, our house is a part of your family, then what does that make the others?  By that, I mean what does that make those five tower witches and the other workshop witches who will be moving in by tonight?  What are they relative to you exactly?”


“In the case of those five delinquents,” Ayaka replied, “to me, they’re akin to distant cousins as far as relations go, though it only seems that the one with cat ears is the most problematic one of the bunch.  The green-haired one with the eye-patch might be a little sassy, but I’m pretty sure that she would back down soon enough with a friendly warning.  The other three seem easy enough to get along with, more or less, especially that really quiet one.  As for Touko-chan, Rinon-chan, Atori-chan and Natsume-chan, I’d consider them as on the same level as Kasumi-chan, something along the lines of younger sisters I suppose.”


“And if Touko-chan’s family ends up moving in as your okaa-san suggested, what would that make all of them to you?” Honoka inquired further.


“Extended family, I suppose,” Ayaka answered.  “And if it comes to that, which I’m fairly certain will end up being the case in the not-so-distant future, there’ll be enough room for the whole lot of them, along with food and whatever else they’ll have need for.  After all, the Kagari Family isn’t exactly tight on money, if the estate is anything to go by.  But enough talk about that for now.  While I’d rather continue where we left off, I’ll respect your wishes and save this for when we’re in more private settings.  Just know that I’m going to hold you to that, Darling.”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice implied that she was just as playful as she was serious, meaning in equal measure for both.


“I appreciate that,” replied Honoka, still held in Ayaka’s arms all the while, with his feet dangling a few feet off the ground.  “Well um, if you could set me back down then, Ayaka-chan, so that I can put on the rest of my clothes, I’d appreciate that.”  He gestured towards the floor to make his point.


“Oh alright then,” Ayaka jokingly sighed.  “If you insist, then I suppose I can…I can…”  Ayaka’s voice began to trail off as she suddenly became rather light-headed.  Honoka caught on within seconds, his facial expression serious in turn.


“Ayaka-chan, what’s wrong?  Do you feel sick?  Do I need to call for a nurse?  Or your okaa-san?”


“N-no, nothing like that, Honoka-kun,” she replied, “I feel fine…just…just…”  Ayaka started to take in deeper breaths, her chest heaving in a more pronounced manner, all while still holding Honoka in her embrace.


“Ayaka-chan, please,” Honoka beseeched.  “Tell me what’s wrong.  You’re obviously not fine, or else you wouldn’t be panting like this all of a sudden.  Please, let me help you and…whoa!”


A moment later, Ayaka fell backwards, landing with a resounding thud against the locker room floor, holding Honoka firmly against her torso so as to keep from dropping him or risk him taking a nasty tumble himself.  No matter what, from Ayaka’s viewpoint, her darling Honoka’s safety was the most important thing, period.  Holding him firmly against her torso and bosom, Ayaka continued her heavy breathing, her glorious chest rising and falling in spectacular splendor.


“Ayaka-chan, please, just tell me what’s happening!” Honoka beseeched.  “How can I help you!?”


“Just stay by my side,” Honoka moaned.  “That’s all I need you to do for me.  Be by my side and love me the way that you do.”  Ayaka paused before revising her response.  “Well, if I’m being frank, Honoka-kun, love me more than you’ve come to love me so far.  Love me whole-heartedly like a lover…like a fiance…no…like a husband and soulmate.  That’s all I ask of you, Honoka-kun.”


“Ayaka-chan,” Honoka quietly whispered, taking in the big girl’s open-hearted request, which was pretty much a sort of love confession, given that she viewed Honoka as her betrothed by this point.  Her love for him felt overwhelming at times, and this moment in particularly felt particularly intense, in both the sexual sense of the word as well as the romantic sense.


“I…I just wish I could do more for you than that,” continued Honoka as he gazed into Ayaka’s eyes.


“I do have a small request, Darling,” she responded.


“What is it?”


“Please kiss me.”


Without missing a beat, Honoka crawled his way forward until his face met Ayaka’s, then crashed his lips into hers, tasting both her lips and the interior of her mouth.  Ayaka returned the kiss with equal gusto, loving the fact that it was Honoka who started this kiss.  The two of them went in a back-and-forth motion of tongue-play as they ran their fingers over as much of the other one’s body as they possibly could (Ayaka being able to cover more ground, given her larger body and longer arms).


While the kissing session was underway, Ayaka’s body began to swell and stretch once again, expanding in all directions while maintaining her perfect, flawless proportions.  Inch by inch she grew, with her bra and panties beginning to strain greatly against her bosom and waistline respectively.  Even with the restorative magic spell she had implemented to automatically go off, her clothes were a bit slow to react to her body as it enlarged bit by bit, bigger and bigger.


Soon enough, the feeling of Ayaka’s skin, hands, and tongue expanding tipped off Honoka as to what was happening.


“Ayaka-chan…you’re…”


“Yes,” she whispered in response.


“I…wish I could help stop this…” he said.


“Don’t worry, Darling.  Everything will be okay, so please don’t trouble yourself with worry.  Now please kiss me some more.”  Ayaka gently pulled Honoka back in her embrace, bridging his face up to hers as they smooched some more, with the large girl serving as the young man’s mattress as she expanded.


After a few minutes of smooching, fondling, and caressing, the growth finally came to an end.  Eventually, the lovebirds ended their makeout session and figured that it was time to head home, given that it was the last period of the school day.  They also decided to find out what the verdict was on Ayaka’s latest growth spurt.


They got an early indicator when the young woman’s head bumped into the 9’6’’ ceiling as she stood up.  Ayaka sighed in mild annoyance as she snapped her fingers.  Seconds later, the ceiling began to slowly stretch higher and higher as she straightened her knees, waist, back, and neck.  From Honoka’s perspective, it was as if she was pushing the ceiling up using her head as she stood taller and taller.


Honoka had a good inkling as to what Ayaka’s final height was.  As he stood next to his towering lover, he realized that her legs were now taller than his entire body, by a few inches or so.  That meant that Ayaka was now more than twice Honoka’s entire height.


A minute later, Honoka managed to find some measuring tape in the coach’s office (Ayaka had a master key to literally all the rooms throughout the school).  Handing Ayaka one end of the tape, she let it drop as Honoka secured it flush against the wall as she stood in all her splendor.  Given that Ayaka’s head lightly touched against the ceiling, it was easier just to measure the distance between the floor and the ceiling of the locker room (which looked quite spacious now at this point after Ayaka’s latest growth spurt).  A moment later, Honoka read out the measurement in near-breathless wonder and awe.


“Eleven feet,” he said.


Sensing his trepidation and worry, Ayaka knelt down and gave him a kiss on the lips.  Whenever she felt that he was feeling trepidation and concern over these growth spurts, she would do whatever she could to take his mind off of such things, and the simplest way she knew how was to use her body to comfort him…


…and she liked kissing him as much as possible, among other things.


Once the pair got dressed in their school clothes (Ayaka’s automatically enlarged to fit her bigger size now), they proceeded out the doorway, with Ayaka bending substantially to pass through it.  A moment later, Honoka was enveloped in shadow as Ayaka’s massive arms scooped him up and lifted him off the ground.  She stood proud and tall, carrying him “bridal style” as she proceeded through the school, with both of their carry-on suitcases slung over her shoulder like they weighed nothing.


“A-Ayaka-chan, what are you doing?” asked the flustered Honoka-kun.


“I want to hold and carry my Darling home with me,” she replied with a smile, leaning in for another smooch on Honoka’s lips.  “I’m sorry, Honoka-kun, but I just can’t help myself.  You’re so cute and adorable in my arms that I just want to hold and snuggle with you as much as possible.  Just relax and enjoy this, okay?  We’ll be home soon enough.”


Sighing in resignation, Honoka just nodded in response, figuring that it was best to simply let Ayaka have her way in matters like this.  Given her “Hime-sama” demeanor as well as her larger size, it was becoming more and more apparent that she was pretty much likely to have her way on damn near any issue if she was up against someone smaller than her (meaning everyone other than her mother at this point).


So it was that the two of them left the school grounds at the end of the day, with Kasumi and the KMM Gang taking in Ayaka’s latest size in equal parts panic and awe, marvelling at how much bigger she had become throughout the school day.


“Come along now, all of you,” she said to all of them, accentuating the height difference by standing rather close to all of them as she looked down at them from on high.  “We should be getting home now.  Don’t want to be late for dinner.”


For their part, the others stood in awe at Ayaka’s latest size increase, momentarily at a loss for words.  They also couldn’t help but stare at Honoka being carried bridal-style in Ayaka’s arms, an act which had become much, much easier now that Ayaka was more than twice his height.  Kasumi couldn’t help but puff her cheeks in jealousy at seeing her beloved “Onii-chan” being carried around in Hime-sama’s embrace as if the two of them were freshly married newlyweds (only in reverse with the wife carrying the husband).


Deciding to follow her direction, the others followed in tow behind and around Ayaka, with her serving as the proverbial flagship of the group as they made their way back home towards Babel.

End Notes:

Not sure when I'll have the next chapter out.  Hope you enjoyed this one.

Further Developments by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a while.  The way this story is looking, I'm almost assuredly going to bump it up to an R-rating, given that there's gonna be some "adult rated" content here and there.  Anyways, enjoy.

The walk back to the Kagari estate was uneventful enough as things stood, which from Honoka’s point of view was actually MUCH appreciated, given what had occurred not so long ago.


At the moment, Honoka Takamiya was being carried ‘bridal style’ in the arms of one eleven-foot-tall Ayaka Kagari, with her acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, while a plethora of other highschool-aged young women walked behind her on the way back home.  Of course, it would have been easy enough for Ayaka to carry Honoka in her arms before being elevated to such a height, but now it was even easier than before, given that Honoka stood at less than half of her full height now.  Given his size relative to her own, it would have only been too easy to pick him up and haul him around as if he weighed no more than a few pounds at most, given Ayaka’s monstrous strength hidden beneath her feminine form.


“Ayaka-chan,” said Honoka, “this really isn’t necessary.  I’m perfectly capable of walking on my own.  I know that I’ll have to pick up the pace a bit to keep up with you, but I’m willing to do that, so there’s no need for you to resort to this sort of thing.”


“It’s not a matter of necessity or resorting to things, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka replied.  “I want to do this, understand?  This is no inconvenience on my part whatsoever or anything of the sort, so don’t fret or needlessly worry yourself over such a thing, okay Dear?”  While Ayaka’s tone of voice was quite sweet and endearing, she was making it clear enough that she would hear no argument from Honoka on the matter.  For the rest of the walk, she planned on carrying him securely in her arms and pressed somewhat against her bosom as she walked home, just to let him (and everyone else) know just how much he meant to her.


“O-okay then,” said Honoka, resigned to his fate for the rest of the walk.  Ayaka simply smiled and then leaned down to smooch him on the lips as she was doing with growing frequency and intensity.


“Glad to hear that, Honoka-kun,” she said.  “Did I tell you that I love you today?”


“I think you just did,” replied Honoka, appreciating the humor in the question.


“Well, I love you, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka replied, finishing up with another kiss, making sure to smooch him for as long as possible before needing to come up for air.


“Geez,” muttered Tanpopo at what she could pick up between the two lovebirds in front, “if I have to hear anymore of this sweet talk between those two, I swear I’m gonna get a toothache or something.”


“They definitely talk like a pair of newlyweds, alright,” added Kanna.  “It seems like ‘Hime-sama’ has no qualms about expressing her feelings, at least where it concerns Takamiya-kun, that’s for sure.”


“Tell me about it,” added Mei, feeling a bit jealous that it was Honoka being carried in Ayaka’s arms and not her.  Even though she and Ayaka were technically enemies in the forever clash between workshop witches and tower witches, she couldn’t help but have lingering desires (be they romantic or purely sexual) for Ayaka.


“Did you say something?” asked Ayaka as she looked over her shoulder down at the tower witches muttering behind her.  That got all five of them in a rather alert state, shaking their heads rapidly and anime-style sweat-dropping in response.


“Very well then,” Ayaka added before turning back to face forward as she walked.  Truth be told, she picked up enough on the banter going on behind her.  She just acted like she couldn’t quite hear what they were saying.  From Ayaka’s viewpoint, it was of no significance.  She figured that with both her size and her increased power level, she could handle all five members of the KMM Gang with very little effort.  It would be only too easy as far as Ayaka saw it, and that was assuming that Kasumi wouldn’t jump into the fight and assist Ayaka, given that they were both workshop witches.  She figured that it was a fairly safe bet that the Ivory Quintet had been largely brought to heel at this point, with only Tanpopo Kuraishi being the only one who might put up any kind of resistance.


The group continued on their way to the Kagari estate, with Ayaka deciding to switch things up and scoop up Kasumi with one arm while holding Honoka in her other arm.


“H-Hime-sama!” declared a flustered Kasumi, “what in the world are you doing!?”


“I feel like holding the two of you in my arms,” replied Ayaka rather matter-of-factly.  “Now stop making a stink over this and just enjoy the moment.  You should know by now that I’m simply not one to be said ‘no’ to, and besides…I seriously doubt that you aren’t enjoying this.”


As much as Kasumi wanted to say “You’re wrong!” to Ayaka, she had to admit that being secured by Ayaka’s arm against Ayaka’s gigantic bosom was rather comforting, like a small child being cradled in her mother’s embrace as pressed against a soft, warm, and large pair of breasts.


“F-fine,” grumbled Kasumi with a distinct blush on her cheeks.  “At least I get to be closer to Onii-chan during the rest of the walk.”


“You see?” replied Ayaka.  “It’s a win-win situation.”


“She is definitely not shy about being so forward,” Kotetsu whispered to her comrades.


“That’s certainly an understatement,” added Kanna.  Rin silently nodded in agreement.


Ayaka looked over her shoulder for a moment back at the KMM Gang, letting them know that she could hear them chit-chat behind her back.  If she focused more intently, she could pick up on literally each and every word they said, but her main focus was on the two people cradled in her arms at the moment.


Soon enough, the group reached the Kagari estate, with Ayaka ducking her way through the ten-foot-high doorframe into the grand hall, which still remained one of the few rooms in which Ayaka’s hair didn’t brush against the ceiling.


“Greetings, Ojou-sama,” said several of the maids in unison, bowing forward in a sign of clear respect.  Ayaka simply nodded in turn as her way of expressing thanks.


“Would you like us to prepare dinner, Milady?” asked one of the more senior maids of the bunch, staring up high at the eleven-foot-tall beauty as if nothing was out of the ordinary.


“Yes, please do,” Ayaka answered directly, yet also politely.  “Have Okaa-san and the others arrived already?”


“Indeed they have, Ojou-sama,” answered the maid.  “They await for you in the main living room.  I imagine that they’re expecting the three of you.”


“I’ll head there right now,” replied Ayaka before turning to the KMM Gang (making them sweat-drop instinctively).  “You five are free to head to your room or do whatever around the house, as long as you’re not up to anything nefarious or anything even close to it…and trust me, we’ll know if you’re up to no good, understand?”


The KMM Gang nervously nodded in response, with some of them gulping as they did.


“Very good,” Ayaka continued.  “For the time being, stay out of the living room, as we have important business to discuss.  Don’t bother trying to snoop around or listen in either…like just said, we’ll know if you are.  That is all.”  And with that, Ayaka made her way off to the living room with both Honoka and Kasumi in her arms.


A minute later, Ayaka made her way into a rather spacious living room.  The feel of it all was perhaps a little ostentatious, just to let any guest know that the owner of the building wasn’t hurting in the wallet in terms of grandiosity or decorative splendor.  Still, whatever one’s sense of aesthetic tastes, the room was immaculate all around if a bit…much.


Inside the living room sat Kazane Kagari, who Honoka was quite certain was the same size as Ayaka.  It seemed that whenever Ayaka grew in size, Kazane grew to match her inch-for-inch.  In the room with Kazane were Touko Hio, Rinon Otometachibana, Atori Kuramine, Natsume Mikage, and (to Honoka’s surprise) Kanae Hozuki.  The reason Honoka wasn’t expecting Kanae to be present was because (1) she wasn’t included in the original group of newly arrived transfers earlier, and (2) he figured that she was neither a witch nor cared much for Honoka’s company in general (she showed a LOT of animosity towards him early in the school year).


“Good of you to join us,” stated Kazane.  “Please, take a seat.  I’ll try to keep this as short and to-the-point as I can.”


Ayaka took a seat on one of the large couches (fitted for her larger frame), with Honoka secured in her laps with Kasumi seated to Ayaka’s left, with Ayaka’s left arm draped around Kasumi in a rather intimate fashion, basically letting the younger girl know not to drift away from Ayaka’s embrace.  The sight of such a thing made some of the other girls blush at how intimate was acting in the sight of others, but the black-haired beauty took it all in stride.


“Very well,” said Kazane.  “Let’s get this kicked off then, shall we?”


“What are we discussing, Madam Chairwoman?” asked Touko.


“Something which involves each and every one of you here,” Kazane answered.  The rest of the group waited with bated breath, figuring that whatever Kazane would say would be of heavy significance.


“Initially, I considered talking about this after dinner, but the way things are developing, I figured the sooner the better.  To get to the long and short of it all, every woman here is to be paired up with Honoka-kun.”


There was a momentary silence before someone in the group decided to speak up.


“Umm…when you say ‘paired up,’ Madam Chairwoman,” began Natsume, “what do you mean by that exactly?”


“Each and every one of you here will enter into the contractual arrangement with Honoka-kun, just like Ayaka-chan and I already have.  You will effectively be joined with him via the sealing process, in order to help keep Evermillion’s power in check.  At first, I thought of just using five witches in total, one for each seal to keep things simple.  But later in the day I figured that it would be best to have more witches entered into the contract in order to better the odds.  As they say, “the more the merrier,” right?”


Another pause among the group before someone else spoke up.


“So…” began Touko, “if you want us all to be…paired up with Takamiya-kun…then, does that mean that you wish for us to…to…”  Touko started blushing somewhat, having a hard time trying to get the words out as her mind started wandering into more ‘adult rated’ territory.


“Frankly speaking, Touko-chan,” said Kazane, “that’s exactly what I’m getting at…at least if I’m fairly certain as to what you’re pondering at the moment.  I know that most of you here have relatively good rapport with Honoka-kun already, especially Kasumi-chan here for obvious reasons.  Once the bonding process is complete, it would be beneficial if all of you could interact with Honoka-kun the way that Ayaka-chan does.  It’s just a theory, but I’m guessing that if all of you share a deep emotional connection with Honoka-kun, then that’ll better our chances of keeping Evermillion sealed within him.”


Upon hearing Kazane’s explanation of events, several of the other girls (mainly Touko, Kasumi, Natsume, and Atori) started blushing rather distinctly.  Given what Kazane was implying, she was essentially telling every woman in the room to form into a relationship akin to that of Honoka and Ayaka…pretty much telling them all “Hey, you’re gonna be paired both magically and romantically to Honoka now, okay?”


“B-but, Madam Chairwoman…” replied Honoka, feeling the need to object.


“Just Kazane-chan will suffice, Honoka-kun,” she replied with a smile.  “I am one of your partners, after all.”  Hearing that made Honoka’s eyes widen significantly, given his gut feeling as to what Kazane was implying.


“W-when you say ‘partner,’ Madam…I mean, Kazane-chan,” Honoka continued, “what are you getting act, exactly?”


Without missing a beat, Kazane got up from her seat, made a beeline towards Honoka (still seated in Ayaka’s lap), bent down at the waist to the point of being in a 90-degree angle, gently captured Honoka’s chin in her thumb and forefinger, and leaned in for a kiss on the lips.  It lasted perhaps ten seconds or so, with Honoka going wide-eyed as he felt Kazane’s lips against his and breathed in the perfume she was wearing through his nostrils.  Once the kiss broke off, Kazane pulled back a bit and gazed into Honoka’s eyes.


“Does that answer your question, Honoka-kun?” she asked with a smile.


“B-b-but…I thought…I thought that you and my okaa-san…that the two of you were now…I mean…” replied


“First off, you’re right in that assumption, my dear Honoka-kun,” said Kazane, “and secondly, what’s to say that I can’t have you both?”


“I’m sorry…what?” asked a rather flabbergasted Honoka.


“I’m sorry…allow me to explain further,” Kazane continued.  “This is where magic and some explanation will help out a little bit here and there, regarding your situation regarding you, me, and your mother in all of this.  To begin, after taking Komachi into my home and explaining a lot of things regarding magic, workshop witches, Evermillion, and other things, she was ecstatic and quite literally threw herself into my arms.  Once I had gotten her to calm down somewhat, I told her about the plan to try and contain Evermillion once more, given the weakening of the seals and all that.”


“Okay, but how does that figure into you hooking up with both my okaa-san and me?” asked Honoka.


A moment later, there was a knock on the door.


“Perfect timing,” said Kazane.  “Come in,” she called out towards whoever was on the other side of the door.  Seconds later, it opened up to reveal both Komachi Takamiya…and an eleven-foot-tall Kazane Kagari standing alongside her.


That’s right, Kazane Kagari was facing literally herself - a perfect duplicate version of herself in every conceivable way (size included) in the living room.  Most everyone else (except for Ayaka, Komachi, and of course Kazane) couldn’t help but stare wide-eyed and slack-jawed at what they were witnessing.


“Glad you can make it here,” said the seated Kazane (we’ll call her “Kazane 1” in this scenario).


“No problem,” replied the Kazane (we’ll call her “Kazane 2”) standing alongside Komachi, who stood no higher than the woman’s hipline.  “Though we won’t be staying for very long.  Koma-chan and I will be leaving shortly.”


“That’s fine,” said Kazane 1.  “I’ll try to keep this as short as I can.”


There was a momentary pause before somebody broke the proverbial ice.


“Okay…what is going on exactly?” asked Rinon.


“It looks as though the chairwoman cloned herself,” answered Natsume.


“That’s not a particularly accurate way of putting things,” answered Kazane 1.  “Both of the versions of me you see are the real, bonafide Kazane Kagari.”


“I’m afraid I don’t follow, Ma’am,” said Touko.


“Please, just “Kazane” or something along those lines,” replied Kazane 2.  “Being called “Ma’am” or “Madam” makes me feel old.”


“Well, to be fair, I…or I suppose I should say we…are a few centuries old,” chuckled Kazane 1.


“Even so, I don’t consider us to be old women,” replied Kazane 2.  “Would you agree with me on that, Koma-chan?” she asked the smaller woman hugging against her hip.


“Not at all, Kazane-chan,” cooed Komachi as she nuzzled her face against Kazane’s hip lovingly.


“I can’t get over how weird this is,” muttered Rinon.


“Anyways, back on topic,” said Kazane 1.  “To keep this as short as possible, I had a conversation with Komachi shortly after moving her in.  I know that she’s always carried a torch for me ever since we met, and I confess that some part of me…reciprocates those feelings of affection.  Though given that I had already partnered myself to Honoka in part to help with sealing Evermillion, I didn’t want to make things awkward between Honoka and Komachi.  So I gave it some time to think it over and decided to come up with a workaround solution.”


“And you cloned yourself?” inquired Natsume.


“Again, not cloning, Natsume-chan,” answered Kazane 1.  “I call the process “magical replication.”  Think of it like cellular division.  If a cell divides perfectly down the line, then is there an “original cell” and a “cloned cell,” or are the two cells equal in their originality?  I perceive the same concept, only in this case, I did it to an entire organism, the organism being myself.”


“Why would you do that, Madam Chairwoman?” asked Kanae.


“So that I can give Komachi all of the love and attention she deserves…while at the same time keeping to this…arrangement, so to speak.”


“Arrangement?” asked several of the others.


“As one of Honoka-kun’s…partners, to put things simply.”  While everyone was reluctant to ask what Kazane was implying, the kiss she gave Honoka earlier was an easy enough indicator as to what she was getting at.


“Okaa-san,” said Honoka, “you know, you REALLY don’t have to be okay with this.  If you and Kazane want to be together, that’s fine with me.  You don’t need to…to share her with me.”


“Don’t you see, Honoka-kun?” replied Komachi.  “In a way, it’s not really sharing.  Thanks to Kazane-chan’s magic trick, I can be with her and she can still be with you so that it doesn’t become weird or make you uncomfortable.  This way, everyone can be happy.”


“But this…all of this…it’s just so odd and so…so out there,” replied Honoka.  “I can’t help but feel…weirded out by all of it.”


“Let’s see if we can do something to correct that then, Honoka-kun,” said Kazane 1 as she came forward and planted another smooch on Honoka’s lips.  As this went on, Kazane 2 simply smiled in response before leaning down and giving Komachi a brief smooch on the lips as well.  Once the kissing sessions were over, both Kazanes (1 and 2) stood upright once more.


“Okay then…” said Rinon, speaking in a tone of voice that clearly indicated that what she was witnessing was rather odd - a sentiment shared among everyone else (again, minus Ayaka, Komachi, and Kazane of course).


“Look, I know this is certainly odd from mostly everyone’s perspective,” said Kazane 1, “and I’m not expecting all of you to embrace this wholeheartedly right from the get-go.  If it’s any minor consolation, the me you see alongside Komachi will be heading out shortly alongside her for some time away.”


“For what purpose?” asked Touko.


“Our own little honeymoon,” cooed Komachi as she clung against Kazane 2.


“Beg your pardon?” asked Natsume.


“You heard her,” grinned Kazane 2.


“I…didn’t know the two of you got hitched,” commented Natsume.  “I didn’t think that sort of thing was legal in Japan.”


“It’s not,” replied Kazane 2, “but I could care less about the laws and customs of one nation or another.  As far as we - myself and Koma-chan here - are concerned, we’re already “joined at the hip,” so to speak.  And we felt that it would be best to have some privacy to ourselves and see the world for a little bit, so we’ll be away for a few weeks…maybe a few months.”


“Won’t people freak out at the sight of an eleven-foot-tall woman wandering around in public?” asked Honoka.


As if to answer his question, Kazane 2 started to shrink down inch-by-inch, foot-by-foot all the way until she was around her original height of ‘only’ 6’7’’ or so, making everyone stare in wide-eyed disbelief (again, minus Kazane 1, Komachi, and Ayaka).


“Wait, so…you can shrink yourself whenever you want?” asked Rinon.


“For a few hours here and there,” answered Kazane 2.  “I can probably go up to 24 hours tops before I end up having to revert back to my regular size.”


“Regular?” asked several of the others in unison.


“You know what I mean,” replied Kazane 2.  “My size ever since the seals started coming undone, the same one as Ayaka and my other self.  In any case, I wouldn’t worry too much over things.  Whenever we’re out in public, I’ll make sure to keep to the size you currently see, and if someone happens to spot me at my regular size, I can use a little knockout magic to erase their short-term memory if it comes to that.”


“I love you no matter what size you are, Kazane-chan,” cooed Komachi as she hugged firmly against the (still) taller woman, rubbing her face against Kazane 2’s bosom.


“I know you do, Koma-chan.  Believe me, I know,” grinned Kazane 2.


“So…where do you two plan to travel to?” asked Natsume, deciding to steer the conversation in a more upbeat direction.


“All over the world,” answered Kazane 2.  “I can think of plenty of sights for the two of us to witness:  The Great Wall of China, the pyramids of Egypt, the Scottish highlands, the beaches of Fiji, the Colosseum in Rome, the waterways in Venice, and so many more.”


“I’d love to see Paris, personally,” added Komachi.


“Of course, Love,” replied Kazane as she leaned down and kissed Komachi on the lips.  “For you, we’ll see all the places you wish to see.”


“So then when are the two of you leaving?” asked Touko.


“Once this meeting is adjourned and all of you are ‘in the know’ regarding the sealing process and everything, though I imagine that you’ve all gotten the general rundown by now,” Kazane 2 turned her gaze to her (currently) larger counterpart.


“It’s still surreal seeing two of you like this,” muttered Kasumi.  “And you’re really telling us that you didn’t clone yourself?”


“Like I mentioned earlier,” said Kazane 1, “it’s not really cloning.  When a cell divides perfectly down the line into two cells, aren’t those cells both the ‘original,’ as people refer to it?  Or to put it another way, who here has seen the Matrix movie series by chance?”  A few hands raised up among the group.  “Good, well the one villain, Agent Smith, he attains the ability to replicate himself over and over and over later in the series.  Is there an ‘original’ Smith and all the others are simply fakes, copies, or clones?”


“That’s one for the philosophers to go over, in my opinion,” replied Natsume.


“Well, as far as I’m concerned, the two Kazanes you see before you are both the original Kazane Kagari, just multiplied by a factor of two now,” Kazane 1 continued.  “We both have the same memories, temperament, abilities, mood, and everything else that makes us…well, us.  It’s basically “one soul, two bodies,” to keep it simple.”


“Is it also “one mind” as well as one soul?” asked Rinon.  “Are the two of you always in sync in terms of things like thought processes and the like?”


“We are basically two consciousnesses sharing the same soul,” answered Kazane 2.  “We can think independently of one another, yet our personalities are essentially the same, so I suppose we are something along the lines of one soul/two minds/two bodies, to try and simplify.”


“This is all a LOT to take in,” muttered Kanae.


“No need to worry yourself, Kanae-chan,” replied Kazane 1.  “As mentioned earlier, the ‘me’ you see with Komachi will be heading out shortly to spend some quality lovey-dovey time with her, while I stay here with the whole lot of you in our home, so that should make things less awkward in the near future.  Now then, as to the matter of joining all of you alongside Ayaka-chan and myself in the bonding process regarding the seals on Honoka-kun…”


“Hold on a second,” Honoka interrupted.  “Forgive me for cutting in, but I assume that you’re including Kasumi-chan in this arrangement?”


“Indeed I am, Honoka-kun,” Kazane 1 answered matter-of-factly.


“She’s my sister,” Honoka emphasized.  “And you plan on having her paired up with me in the same way as Ayaka-chan?  I’m sorry but…that’s just wrong.”


“I had a feeling that you’d take issue with that, Honoka-kun,” replied Kazane 1.  “I assume it’s over the whole blood-relation thing, correct?”


“Isn’t that obvious?” Honoka responded.


“I thought so,” said Kazane 1.  “Well then, you’ll be relieved to know that you and Kasumi aren’t blood related, so there’s no need to fret on that account from here on.  Okay then?”


“I’m sorry…what?” asked a bewildered Honoka.  “You’re gonna tell me that Kasumi isn’t related to me.”  For her part, Kasumi simply sat wide-eyed at this revelation, too much at a loss for words to respond.


“It’s the truth, Honoka-kun,” said Kazane 2.  “I wouldn’t lie to you about this sort of thing.  While Komachi-chan IS your birth mother, she isn’t Kasumi’s birth mother.  You were very young when it happened, but Kasumi was adopted by Komachi not long after you yourself were born.  You probably don’t recall much if anything from those days, I assume.  If you’d like, I can arrange a DNA test between you and Kasumi just to verify if what I said is true.”


“Okaa-san?” Honoka asked Komachi, “Is this true?”


“I pondered a good long while if I should ever tell you the truth, Honoka-kun,” Komachi responded.  Only a year or so after you were born, Kazane came to me and asked me to take in another infant.  At first, I was unsure, but Kazane said that she would provide all the money and care needed to help look after her.  And since it was Kazane asking me to do it, I just couldn’t bring myself to say no to her.  So I ended up taking Kasumi in and raising her as a daughter.”


“So then…who is my birth mother then?” asked Kasumi.


“I’m sorry, Kasumi-chan,” answered Komachi.  “We don’t know who she is or even if she’s alive today.  From what I remember, Kazane-chan came upon you, all alone out in the woods by a small stream on one of her journeys.  She heard you crying, scooped you up in her arms, brought you to me, and the rest is history.”


Kasumi took a moment for all of this to set in.  Hearing that her original birth mother most likely abandoned her not long after being born…it felt like a blade in the gut to her.  She sat in silence, eyes shut tight, the faintest of tears forming along her eyelids.


“Kasumi-chan,” said Honoka, “I’m sorry that you have to hear all this.  And I’m sorry that…that your mother…”


“Komachi is my okaa-san,” said Kasumi bluntly.  “She is the one who raised me, not the woman who happened to birth me.  I’ll reserve holding a grudge against whoever it was that birthed me.  For all I know, she’s already dead.  No point in holding bitterness over it all.  And while Okaa-san can be a little too acquiescing to the point of being an outright doormat…I’m grateful that she took me into her home and treated me like family.  I’m also thankful to the chairwoman for finding me when she did.”


“Just Kazane-chan will do when we’re in private, Kasumi-chan,” answered Kazane 1.  “No need for titles or anything like that when we’re at home.”


“Sorry, Miss Chair-...I mean, Kazane…-chan,” replied a blushing Kasumi.  “That sorta thing is gonna take some getting used to.”


“Perfectly understandable, Kasumi-chan,” chuckled Kazane 1.  “In any case, back to the broader issue at hand, now that you know that you and Kasumi-chan aren’t blood-related, Honoka-kun, you no longer need fret over getting to be with her in the same way as you are with Ayaka-chan and myself.  Frankly speaking, the sooner you accept this, the better, given that this arrangement includes all of us…well, everyone here minus Komachi and the other ‘me,’ of course.”


For a moment, all that Honoka could do was simply sit there in silence, taking in everything that he was hearing.  Things had gone from odd to EXTREMELY weird in the span of a few minutes, and he simply wasn’t sure how to respond to ANY of it.


First off, the mother of the young lady he was dating had decided to replicate herself and have that replication effectively elope with his own mother for an extended honeymoon getaway.  Then it comes out that his little sister is not related to him by birth, but an adopted little sister.  Of course, Honoka didn’t care in the slightest whether or not Kasumi was related to him by blood or not.  As far as he was concerned, she was his little sister, and he loved and cared for her accordingly as such, given the many years they had spent together up to this point.  Of course, now that it was revealed that both he and Kasumi weren’t blood-related, he imagined that had set off a fire within Kasumi as to her romantic pursuits towards Honoka.


He got his answer soon enough as he looked over at Kasumi and saw that she was looking at him with a particularly dreamy look in her eyes at him.  It was at that moment that he knew that Kasumi was only TOO ecstatic to hear this news, knowing that she could now pursue Honoka with pretty much no reservations at all from a societal standpoint.  If this were some kind of shoujo manga, he would have wagered that Kasumi would have had classical neon-pink, heart-shaped icons glowing in her eyes, such was the amount of affection she carried for him.


“Okaa-san,” Honoka asked Komachi, “are you REALLY okay with this kind of arrangement?  Doesn’t it strike you as odd to say the least?”


“I admit that it’s rather…unorthodox, to say the least,” Komachi confessed, “but honestly, as long as I get to be with Kazane-chan, I don’t really care for too much else.  I know that she only wants what’s best, not just for you, but really for everyone, both here and in this city.  I’ve known her long enough to have made up my mind about her, and while I admit that this whole ‘magic and witchcraft’ thing is a lot to take in, it doesn’t change how I feel about her or how much I love her.  And while I’m sure it must seem odd…the two of us having a Kazane to ourselves, I mean…I’m fairly confident that she’ll make you fall in love with her like she made me fall in love with her.  And since we each have a Kazane to ourselves, there’s no need for things to feel too awkward.  Like she said, we’ll be heading out shortly, so you all will have the place to yourselves.  We’ll check in from time to time, of course.”


For his part, Honoka simply couldn’t help but sit there with his mouth slightly ajar and his eyes wide open.  Apparently, his mother had effectively given her blessing in allowing things to proceed accordingly, given that she had a Kazane all to herself to abscond with on some love-riddled escapade all over the world with.


“This…this is…this is all just so…I…I think I’m gonna need to lay down for a while,” muttered Honoka, obviously overwhelmed to the point that he couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  In response, Ayaka simply tightened her hold on him, as if she instinctively knew that he was unnerved by these latest developments.


“Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka, “I know this is a lot to take in and all.  Just take a few deep breaths.  Everything will be okay, I promise you.”


“But Ayaka-chan,” countered Honoka, “we’re talking about a…a…”


“A what, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka teasingly.


“You know…an arrangement involving you, me, Kasumi-chan, and…other women.  You know…a…”


“A harem, Honoka-kun?” grinned Ayaka.  The young man couldn’t help but blush as he stared downwards into his lap, too embarrassed to make eye contact with Ayaka at that moment.


“Well…yeah,” replied the young man.  “You can’t honestly tell me that you’re okay with this sort of thing, Ayaka-chan.”


“If I’m being frank, Honoka-kun, I’d rather have you all to myself, ideally,” replied Ayaka.


“Then DO that!” replied Honoka.  “It’s okay to be selfish over this kind of thing, you know.  I get the importance of sharing when it comes to certain things in life, but not this!  It’s perfectly fine for you to want to fight back and stake your claim when it comes to something as…intimate as this, Ayaka-chan.”  Ayaka simply tightened her grip on Honoka all the more, nuzzling her nose into his scalp as she snuggled him against her larger body like some kind of prize teddy bear she had just won at a county fair game.


“Hearing you say that makes my heart grow and swell with happiness all the more, my darling Honoka-kun,” replied Ayaka.  “But for the good of maintaining the seal over Evermillion, there simply is no other way, Sweetie.  As strong as Okaa-san and I are, we aren’t likely to keep her sealed without growing into outright titans in the long run, well over a hundred feet tall if not more than that.  Perhaps hundreds of feet tall…maybe even over a thousand or so…not right away of course, but in the weeks and months to come.  It would certainly take a LOT of mind-altering magic on our part to keep literally everyone on the planet from freaking out at the sight of us once we got to that size.  Therefore, in order to keep things from getting to that point, the next viable option would be to have more witches bonded to you through the sealing process, in order to lighten the load for Okaa-san and myself.  The more witches who are bonded to you, the better the chances of keeping the seals from breaking and Evermillion from being free, understand Darling?”


“There’s really no other way?” asked Honoka.


“If there was a way which I was aware of, I would have implemented it already,” answered Kazane 1.  “To my understanding, with all of the research I have perused over, there is currently no other means I could conceive of that would keep the seals intact.  To her credit, Evermillion is stronger than even I originally pegged her for.  Therefore, in order to help keep her in check, I decided that it would be best to bring in more workshop witches into the fold in order to serve as a counterweight to her power.  I initially thought about bringing in even more than what you see present, but I felt that seven women might be adequate enough to do the job.”


“And ALL of you are okay with this?” asked Honoka to the other workshop witches.  “You’re all honestly fine with this arrangement as she is suggesting?”


“I’m pretty sure that you already know my opinion, about his whole matter, Onii-chan…I mean, Honoka-kun,” replied Kasumi with a grin.  Honoka couldn’t help but inwardly groan at her reaction, knowing that Kasumi would be romantically pursuing him with even MORE drive now that it was revealed that they weren’t blood-related.


“And the rest of you?” asked Honoka to all the others.


“Takamiya-kun…I mean, Honoka-kun,” began Natsume, “I’ll confess to you that…well…I was originally arranged to be your…your…”


“My…what, exactly?” asked Honoka.


“Your…caretaker, guardian, and…fiancee, so to speak…”


Honoka’s eyes went wide and his breathing seized up abruptly upon hearing this.  Ayaka gingerly rubbed his back and shoulder in order to gently goad him to breathe once more.


“You see, it was an arranged marriage of sorts years in the past, before we were even introduced,” Natsume further explained.  My family flat-out told me that I was to look after you, protect you, and…marry you when the time came, due to your position as Evermillion’s vessel and whatnot.  When Hime-sama made her intentions clear not long after meeting you in high school, I was relieved that the task no longer fell on my shoulders.”  Natsume paused afterwards, trying to gauge Honoka’s reaction to what she just said.


“But please, don’t misunderstand, Honoka-kun,” she continued.  “I don’t find you dislikable at all…far from it.  While we haven’t known each other for a particularly long time, I’ve found your company to be rather enjoyable.  I don’t have anything against you, nor would I be against the idea of…dating you.  Initially, I felt that being forced into such an arrangement might end up being highly undesirable, but once I got to know you, I had a change of opinion on the matter…though I don’t intend to compete with Hime-sama for the title of “top partner” or anything even close to that, I assure you.”  Honoka couldn’t help but blush slightly at what Natsume was inferring.  It seemed pretty obvious at this point as to what Ayaka’s relationship to Honoka was at this point.


“Even so,” Natsume continued, “I don’t have a problem with this setup as it currently stands.  I am willing to do my part in this…arrangement, so to speak, in my duties as a workshop witch most certainly, but know that it’s not done solely out of a sense of duty, Honoka-kun.”  Natsume finished with a calming smile as she gazed at Honoka.  He took in the sight of her, particularly her larger-than-average irises (which showed almost none of the whites of her eyes in the process) and figured that she was being genuine in her declaration.  The only time she acted deceptively in his presence was back when she (along with Rinon and Atori) incapacitated both Ayaka and himself during the Weekend situation, and that was done out of their duties as workshop witches, mind you.


“To try and summarize everything I just said,” continued Natsume, “I like to think that in time, I’ll come to find you rather charming, Honoka-kun, and that I’ll want to be in this relationship for its own sake, rather than simply being compelled by duty or something like that.  I hope I’ve helped clarify as best as I could.”  Honoka simply stared at her somewhat dumbfounded, somewhat flabbergasted that Natsume - while somewhat reluctant at first - was apparently ‘all in’ on this arrangement.  He then turned towards the other young women in the room.


“I’ll be frank with you,” said Rinon, “I wasn’t initially up for this little setup, being bonded to you and all that.”


“Then don’t be,” answered Honoka.  “I don’t want to have anybody forced into this kind of relationship against their will, especially if they’re gonna be unhappy being paired up with me.  Sense of duty or not, it’s not right to have somebody-”


“Let me finish,” Rinon interjected somewhat forcefully.  Honoka seized up in immediate silence, giving her the go-ahead to proceed.


“That being said,” continued the green-haired workshop witch, “apart from a sense of duty in my job as a workshop witch, I confess that I do this for a somewhat selfish reason.  You see, with Hime-sama getting bigger and bigger, I find that it’ll be somewhat tricky in order to keep up with our regular sparring sessions.  The greater the size difference between us, as well as the growing gap in raw power to boot, the matches between Hime-sama and myself would undoubtedly become lopsided in her favor as time wears on.  Therefore, in order to keep things interesting, I accepted this little setup in sharing the burden with the whole sealing process.”


“So…you’re doing this only to become stronger then?” asked Honoka.


“Partly, yes,” answered Rinon, “but it’s more than just that.  Like I said, I do this partly out of a sense of duty as a workshop witch, partly to become stronger so that I’m not left behind in Hime-sama’s dust, but also…”


“Also…?” asked Honoka.


“Also because…well…I’m curious to know what it’s like, I guess…”


“What what is like?” asked Honoka.


“Being with someone,” replied Rinon with a small blush.  “People like Kasumi-chan, Natsume-chan, and Touko-chan tell me that it might do me some good to try out dating, that it might make me less combative and confrontational.  While I don’t see a problem with being the way that I am, I figured that I would take a crack at spending time with a boyfriend, just to see if I’d like it or not.  I confess that I see you as a bit of a powder puff as far being manly goes, but apparently Hime-sama has taken a liking to you in spite of that…or perhaps because of it, who knows.  In any case, I’m not backing out of this arrangement, and that’s that.  Of course, don’t expect me to throw myself into your arms and cry out “Oh Darling, I love you so much!  Let’s get married and start making babies right away!” or anything like that.”


“Rinon-chan, you really don’t have to force yourself into this arrangement,” said Honoka.  “Something like this shouldn’t be forced onto anyone.  If I’m gonna be with someone, I wanna do it for love, not mere obligation…”

“Look, I’m getting paired up with you, and that’s that,” grumbled Rinon, the blush on her cheeks becoming more prevalent.  “So stop with the whole “You don’t have to do this,” schtick, because it’s getting tiresome, okay?”


‘Wonder if she’s something of a tsundere deep down,’ thought Natsume at that last outburst.  The sentiment was shared among Kasumi, Touko, Atori, and Kanae.


Figuring it would be a waste to continue any further with Rinon on the issue, Honoka turned to the other remaining workshop witches, focusing on Touko.


“And you, Touko?” asked Honoka.  “You’re okay with this setup as well?”


“I don’t find you dislikable at all, Honoka-kun,” replied the blue-haired, busty workshop witch.  “In the time I’ve known you, I’ve learned that you’re very kind, considerate, and well-meaning.  After all, there was that incident where Hime-sama fired Seito Kaichou and you asked Hime-Sama to reinstate her, as well as trying to get along with the rest of the student council rather than force them to submit to you.”  Touko slightly sweat-dropped when Ayaka turned her gaze towards her, feeling that she had to be very careful with her choice of words so as to not incur any potential wrath from Ayaka as a result.


“And to boot, during that fistfight between you and Rinon-chan, when you had the chance to deliver the striking blow, you held back rather than take it.”  Rinon grumbled when she gave Touko a look of consternation, making the ice-themed workshop witch nervously chuckle and sweat-drop once more, trying not to get on anybody’s bad side.


“In any case,” Touko continued, “I don’t have any problem with this setup, Honoka-kun.  I’m certainly not going to fight with Hime-sama nor Kasumi-chan for the title of…top woman or anything like that, but I don’t mind being…with you, to put things…maturely, so to speak.  So therefore, you don’t need to worry on my account about this little relationship of ours…Darling.”


That last part made all of the other women perk up, given Touko’s choice of words (and in turn make Touko sweat-drop once more as she nervously chuckled).


‘Great, another love rival in the making,’ thought Kasumi, inwardly groaning at the competition that was being stacked before her.


“Well then, that just leaves two others,” said Kazane 1, gesturing to both Atori and Kanae.  “Who among the two of you would like to speak up next?”  In response, Kanae walked forward until she was standing directly in front of Honoka (still seated in Ayaka’s lap all the while).  The mop-haired highschooler proceeded to take a knee and lower her head in penance, as if she were a knight kneeling before her king.


“Forgive me,” said Kanae.  There was a momentary pause, given that Honoka was at a loss for words as to what he was seeing.


“For what?” he asked, genuinely confused.


“For how I treated you in the beginning,” said Kanae, keeping her head bowed the entire time.  “I looked down on you, badmouthed you, told you to stay away from Hime-sama, even ordered you beaten and threatened more of it if you came near her.  Back then, I was acting in what I thought was best for Hime-sama as one of her caretakers, trying to keep low-down perverts and bad-faith actors from getting close to her.  But now I see that I was wrong, that I overreacted, and that I erred greatly in my actions…and for that, I am sorry.  Truly I am.  So I ask that you…that you punish me and perhaps one day forgive me for my transgressions.”


“This really isn’t necessary,” replied Honoka.  “While I’m glad that I don’t have to worry about any further beatings and that we’re no longer enemies, you really don’t need to prostrate yourself before me like this, Kanae-san.  I’d rather that we just move on and-”


“That simply isn’t good enough!” Kanae interrupted.  “I…I feel genuine guilt for what I’ve done and how I’ve treated you, and so I feel it is only just and necessary that you punish me in some way for what I’ve done to you back then.  I simply cannot let this go until I’ve paid for what I did.”


At this point, Ayaka gingerly set Honoka to the side and stood up, casting Kanae in her shadow.  The young woman looked up at her precious Hime-sama, craning her neck far back to look at the veritable goddess who stood before her.


“H-Hime-sama?” asked Kanae nervously.


“You desire punishment?  For what happened in the past, correct?” asked Ayaka in her usual flat tone of voice.


“Y-yes, Hime-sama,” replied Kanae, tilting her head back down in reverence.  “I’ll take whatever punishment you deem worthy, no matter how degrading it may be.  I owe you and Takamiya-kun that much, at the very least.”


“Very well then,” said Ayaka bending down so that her head was closer towards Kanae’s.


“Ayaka-chan, please don’t do anything harsh to her,” interjected Honoka.  “I don’t want her being harmed or punished on my account.  I’m not angry with her at all, so please, don’t hurt her for what happened in the past.”


“Don’t worry, Honoka-kun,” replied Ayaka as she turned her head to look him in the eye, “this won’t take long, nor will it be as bad as you may be dreading.”  She turned back to Kanae and spoke again.  “Kanae-san, close your eyes and lift your head.  That’s an order.”


“Y-yes, Hime-sama,” she said, her voice trembling, nervous as to what Ayaka was going to do to her.  Perhaps slap her hard across the cheek, or maybe even punch her square in the face…or maybe something more severe like briefly choke her with one massive arm, or throw her clear across the room in a show of pitiful humiliation in front of everyone.  Whatever it would be, Kanae would take it all without any fuss, strong in her desire to show genuine guilt and shame for her previous behavior.


A few seconds passed as Kanae lifted her head, her eyes closed, waiting for whatever it was that Ayaka had planned for her.  A moment later, she got her answer.


FLICK!


“Ow!” said Kanae instinctively as Ayaka’s middle finger flicked her forehead, the giant beauty holding her middle finger and thumb into a circle before letting the digit smack Kanae squarely in the forehead.  The sensation certainly stung for a bit as Kanae reached her hands up to rub the spot where she was just struck.  Part of her expected something more severe, but it never came.  Ayaka simply knelt down, wrapped her arms around Kanae, and hugged the smaller girl against her body, pressing her large bosom against Kanae’s smaller frame.


“Consider your punishment doled out,” said Ayaka.  “Just don’t ever do that again, understand?  Honoka-kun forgave you long ago, and I don’t want to upset him or make him feel guilty over this, so I forgive you too, now that your punishment has been carried out.  But if you still feel guilty or responsible for what you’ve done in the past, then consider this to be your sentence:  Simply be there for Honoka-kun, as a protector and caretaker as you were for me.  You are even free to love him like I do, if that ends up being the case.  At the very least, act like a vassal to him and watch over him and keep him safe from harm, understand?  You may think of that as your punishment, if you so desire.”


“Of course, Hime-sama,” replied Kanae.  “I will do so without question.”


“This really isn’t necessary, Kanae-san,” said Honoka.  “You don’t have to go through with this.  Getting involved in magic and witchcraft isn’t something to be taken lightly, after all…and I don’t want you feeling like you have to partner up with me just because you feel some sense of guilt.  As far as I’m concerned, you’re already forgiven, so there’s really no need for-”


“Takamiya-kun, I appreciate your intentions, however good they are, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to insist on this,” Kanae interrupted.  “I’ve been a servant of the Kagari Family for many years, so I simply cannot bring myself to say no to such a request, especially from Hime-sama.  And like the others here have said, I intend to see this thing through, plain and simple.  So I ask that you no longer request me to opt out, as I have absolutely no intention of doing so, no matter how much you insist or plead.  Like it or not, you’re stuck with me.”


“Kazane-san,” Honoka said to the two Kazanes (both of them still in the room), “is this sort of thing really even necessary?  Is she even a witch?”


“Kanae-san has known about magic for quite some time now, going back to her middle school years,” answered Kazane 1.  “Her family has served the Kagari Family for decades, with Kanae-san herself serving as a personal retainer to Ayaka alongside Touko back during their elementary school days.  While not a witch herself, Kanae-san is trusted among my family, including Ayaka.  That is why I decided to bring her into this relationship.”


Sighing in defeat, Honoka turned towards the quietest member of the group.


“Atori-san,” he said, “are you really okay with this.”


The cat-eared workshop witch simply beelined across the room towards Honoka.  Normally, she would be speaking through the hand puppet she would pull out when communicating with others, given her rather shy personality.  This time though, she simply decided to do without the puppet and speak through actions rather than words.


The moment she got right up against Honoka, she turned to Ayaka, as if waiting for the taller girl’s approval for whatever it was she was about to do.  Ayaka simply nodded, giving Atori the proverbial green light, upon which Atori gently cupped the sides of Honoka’s head, leaned in, and gave him a tender lick upon each of his cheeks, followed by a long smooch on the lips (no tongue involved though, mercifully).


Taken aback by the forwardness of the silent workshop witch, Honoka seized up briefly, fearing that Ayaka was about to thrash Atori for making a move on her man.  To his surprise, Ayaka simply rubbed the top of Atori’s head, gently scratching both her scalp and her cat ears, as if to say “good girl,” to the feline-type workshop witch.


“Atori-san,” said Honoka, getting ready to voice his reservations.


“Atori-chan,” she quietly replied, at little more than a whisper.


“What?” asked Honoka.


“Call me…Atori-chan…from now on…Honoka-kun,” she said, clarifying before coming in for three more smooches, one on each cheek and another on the lips.


“This really isn’t necessary,” Honoka started before Ayaka interjected.


“Honoka-kun, Atori-chan is joining the family and that’s that.  As you know, she isn’t particularly talkative, so I’ll speak on her behalf over this.  Like Kanae-san and the others, she’s not gonna back down, partly out of duty as a workshop witch, but mainly because she likes you, plain and simple.  I’m fine with this, so make peace with it and accept her into our family already.  You have a big enough heart for it, after all.”  Honoka could make out the slightest smirk on Ayaka’s face, as if she were declaring that his fate was sealed and he was getting a harem whether he wanted it or not.


“You’re sure about this, Atori-chan?” he asked the cat-eared girl staring directly at him.


“Mm-hmm,” she quietly nodded in response, a faint blush on her cheeks.


Honoka simply sighed in resignation for a moment, then looked around the room before speaking once more.


“Well, I get the feeling that there’s nothing I can really say or do to dissuade any of you all from going forth with this kind of thing.  I mean, I get that it’s important to keep Evermillion from breaking free and all but…I just wish that there was some other sort of way than resorting to this kind of thing.  It feels like…like I’m basically roping you all into this against your will, and…that I’m being unfaithful to Ayaka-chan in the process to boot.  I just…I wish there was another way…”


“Alright, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka as she scooped up the young man in her embrace once more, “first off, you’re not being unfaithful to me, so understand that perfectly clear, got that?  It’s not cheating if I’m in on the whole thing, after all.  And besides, I could think of much worse things than having a group of pretty girls in our family, Darling.  And secondly, it’s not like anyone here has a gun to her head or is getting her arm twisted into going along with this.  While it is important to keep Evermillion from breaking out, we do this for more than just that.  Everyone here likes you, Honoka-kun, even Rinon-chan despite her rough-and-tumble exterior.”  Ayaka shot Rinon an amused look as the green-haired girl puffed her cheeks and broke eye contact, clearly too embarrassed to face either Ayaka or Honoka at that moment.


“So please don’t needlessly burden yourself with unnecessary guilt, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka continued.  “This arrangement is the most viable option to keeping the seals intact, and besides…do you not like the idea of getting to be with each and every one of them?  Are they not pretty enough or lacking in some kind of character trait?”


“It’s not like that,” countered Honoka.  “I’m sure that they’re all fine and good people, even someone as rough-around-the-edges as Rinon.”  The green-haired girl grumbled at that analysis, while Kazane couldn’t help but chuckle in amusement at Honoka’s assessment of Rinon.


“It’s just…I don’t know…I feel like I’m some kind of ball-and-chain to everyone here minus Ayaka-chan, that’s all.  If it weren’t for the seals weakening, this wouldn’t even be necessary, and all of you could go be with whoever you want to be with, rather than being saddled with me out of necessity.  It just makes me feel kinda low and rotten, that’s all.”  Honoka paused before continuing further.  “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to sound pathetic or anything like that, really I don’t.  I just can’t help but feel responsible for all of this, and mfph!”


Before he could get another word in, Honoka was lifted up and French kissed by Ayaka right there and then, making some of the other girls blush at how passionately intimate she was being.  After a good thirty seconds or so, Ayaka broke off the kiss, still holding Honoka in her arms before speaking.


“No more of that talk now, okay Darling?” she said, more as a command than a question.  “I don’t want you feeling guilty, sad, or anything along those lines, understand?  You are not responsible in any way over this, plain and simple, and I’ll not hear anymore putting yourself down like that.  And if you keep doing so, then we’re gonna have to take this conversation into either the bathroom or the bedroom, got that?”  While the tone in Ayaka’s voice came off as intimidating, she was basically threatening Honoka with waves of passionate ecstasy, with equal parts love and lust during the whole episode, no doubt.


“Well then, if that concludes things,” said Kazane 1, “then I believe the meeting is adjourned, now that everyone here is up-to-date on where things stand.  What say we head to the dining hall before taking a nice, long soak in the baths?”


“All of us, Kazane-san?” asked Natsume.


“But of course, Natsume-chan,” she replied.


“Well then, we’ll leave the rest of you to get acquainted,” replied Kazane 2 as she and Komachi took their leave.  “We’ll be heading out now and will be out of the country within the next few hours.  Feel free to notify me if things require my attention.”


“But of course,” grinned Kazane 1 to her doppelganger.


With that, the women began making their way out of the living room and towards the dining hall (with Ayaka and Kazane 1 bowing under doorways as they walked).  The maids had prepared an exquisite spread for the group to partake of, as was to be expected in a place as lavish and luxurious as the Kagari estate.  Not long after everyone sat down, the KMM Gang was notified that dinner was ready and they were to join everyone else if they were hungry.


Needless to say, they joined the group at dinner.  Hard to turn down a high-quality meal, especially when it is free.


Dinner consisted of typical smalltalk among the women of Honoka’s newly-formed harem with most everyone having something to say here and there (minus Atori, being the quiet type that she is).  Once the meal was finished, the women in Honoka’s harem took their leave and headed off towards the baths, leaving their dishes at the sink for the serving staff to tend to.


The KMM Gang was told that for the time being, the bathing area would be closed off to them.  Should they need to wash themselves, they could use the standard bathroom connected to their bedroom.  Figuring that it wasn’t ideal to raise a fuss about that arrangement - especially in the presence of two eleven-foot-tall women no less - they accepted that declaration without the slightest objection.


So it was that Honoka’s harem made their way off towards the baths for some quality bathing time with Honoka and one another…

End Notes:

And that's that.  Next chapter probably won't end up being as long as this one.  I crank them out as soon I finish typing them up, so it's kind of spur-of-the-moment with this story (like most of them).  Anyways, hope the fluff was enjoyable.

Bathtime & the Morning After by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Been a while.  Here's what I've got so far.

The women in Honoka’s recently-created harem made their way into the bathing chamber and began disrobing in short order.  Conveniently, there were several towels, soaps, bottles of body wash, and various other bathing supplies within the baths already, so there was no need for the women to head to their rooms beforehand.


Of course, Honoka being both the gentleman at heart that he is as well as being inherently shy (especially in the presence of so many women) averted his eyes and was hesitant to so much as lay a hand on his clothes, let alone start disrobing.


“Honoka-kun, is something wrong?” asked Touko as she finished pulling off her dress shirt and began undoing her bra.


“Come on, slow poke,” said Rinon as she proceeded to pull off her knee-high socks.  “It’s not really bathing if you have your clothes on.”


“Sorry but…doesn’t this make any of you feel uncomfortable or awkward, even in the slightest?” asked Honoka.


“What does?” asked Natsume, who was in the process of removing her skirt.


“Undressing in front of a guy, of course!” a blushing Honoka answered.


“If it was some random-ass guy, then sure,” replied Rinon, who was now down to her bra and panties by this point. “But since we’re partners and all that, there’s no problem.  Now stop being so pansy-assed about this and strip already.”


“You’re all HONESTLY okay with this?” asked Honoka, feeling as though he was in some kind of dream state.


“Honoka-kun, you really need to learn to relax around women more often,” sighed Kazane, who just finished unhooking her exquisitely tasteful brasserie and letting her stupendously firm bosom come free from the bra cups.  “Sweet as it is for you to be bashful over this sort of thing, the sooner you relax and come to terms with this, the better off we’re all going to be.”


“Exactly,” added Kanae as she finished unbuttoning her dress shirt.  “We ARE your partners after all, Takamiya-kun…I mean Honoka-kun.”  The mop-haired girl momentarily blushed in embarrassment as she felt the compunction to correct herself in addressing the man to whom she was now partnered with.  “There’s really no need to be so shy about this sort of thing, given our relationship in this whole matter.”


“Mmm-hmm,” hummed Touko as she nodded along while she proceeded to remove her bra and panties.


‘What kind of erotic fantasy have I fallen into?’ thought Honoka as he processed all these responses.  ‘There’s no way that so many women would be flat-out okay with this deal, at least not without SOME resistance to it all.  I can understand Ayaka-chan not having a problem with it, but ALL of them!?’


Before he could voice another response, Honoka found himself being spun around before catching the sight of Ayaka Kagari’s large face zooming in on his own face rapidly, with her lips crashing against his own and her tongue outright demanding entrance into his mouth.  The act caught him off guard, which gave Ayaka her window into shoving her tongue as deep as possible, combing over every square inch of Honoka’s mouth as she kissed him with the usual amount of vigor she was known to use when making out with him.


Several of the other women simply watched in blushing awe at how brazen and direct Ayaka Kagari had become when it came to expressing her love for Honoka, except for Kazane, who simply smirked in delight.  Kasumi herself was a mix of shocked and seething, envious as she was that Ayaka could go for what she desired without the slightest reservation.  She had half a mind to butt in and plant her own lips on Honoka right there and then, but figured it would be best to let Ayaka finish up her own kiss, lest a catfight break out as a result.


“Now Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka after finishing up the kiss, “we’ve been over this before, Sweetie.  Whenever I sense that your mind is troubled in ANY way whatsoever, I’m going to kiss the living hell out of you until you’re no longer fretting with worry or trouble of any kind…and I mean that to the fullest extent down to the last letter, got that?”


Honoka could only weakly nod in response, his mind overwhelmed by Ayaka’s passion pouring into the kiss as she held him oh so tenderly yet firmly against her while her tongue invaded as much of his mouth and throat as possible.


“Very good then,” Ayaka lightly grinned.  “Now then, let’s get you out of those clothes and get you cleaned up then.”


A minute or two later, Honoka was stripped down to absolutely nothing whatsoever.  He showed a modicum of hesitance in taking off his underwear, but Ayaka gently persuaded him into relinquishing his boxers, kissing him in the process.  While reluctant at first, Honoka ended up taking them off, given that all of the other women were in nothing but their birthday suits by this point.


Afterwards, the group made their way into the splendor of the baths, slowly dipping themselves into the soothing bathwater, with some of them openly exhaling and sighing in wondrous bliss at how heavenly the perfectly warmed bathwater felt upon their skin.  While the vast majority of women found a spot to relax within the bathwater separately from one another (leaving a few feet in space from each other), Ayaka bathed with Honoka directly in her lap, gently caressing his body all over as she slowly and sensuously washed every part of his upper body before proceeding to wash his lower half.


As Ayaka bathed Honoka, Kasumi couldn’t help but puff her cheeks in a clear enough sign of jealousy, wishing that it was HER who was washing and caressing Honoka’s body instead of Ayaka being the one to do so.  Now that it was revealed that Honoka and Kasumi weren’t blood related, the pink-haired workshop witch had become more emboldened than ever to pursue Honoka romantically.  Even though she had always come to love and cherish him as her precious “Onii-chan,” she was now only too eager to take the next step and have them become boyfriend and girlfriend…scratch that, have them become engaged to one another, and not long after become MARRIED to one another.  Of course, given what Kazane-san had elaborated to everyone not so long ago in the living room, Kasumi would be expected to share with the other members of the group, given that they too were to be paired with Honoka much in the same way as Hime-sama and Kazane-san were to Honoka.


‘If that’s what it takes to be with Honoka-kun…so be it,’ thought Kasumi as she watched her beloved be washed by the eleven-foot-tall Ayaka, wrapping him in her embrace as she washed and massaged Honoka’s smaller body.  While Kasumi certainly wasn’t thrilled at the idea of sharing, she was willing to accept it if that was the only way she could be wedded to Honoka.


For a while, Ayaka proceeded to wash Honoka’s body - ALL of his body - while the other women proceeded to make small talk with one another (partly to kill time while they bathed, and partly to serve as a distraction so that they need not gaze too long or too intently as Ayaka methodically washed every nook and cranny of Honoka’s body without a care in the world).  Out of everyone in the party outside of Ayaka and Honoka, Kazane was by far the most composed and relaxed of the lot.  Most likely this was due to her age (being several centuries old no less) so she wasn’t flummoxed in the slightest at the sight of Ayaka wanting to express her love for the young man currently wrapped in her embrace as she proceeded to wash and massaged each and every part of his body.


‘Oh, to be young and in love,’ thought Kazane as she witnessed Ayaka tenderly caressing each and every part of Honoka’s body as she delicately scrubbed him, paying close attention to the more delicate parts of his body as she worked her magic.  The older workshop witch couldn’t help but grin at how adamant Ayaka was in her care for Honoka, while Honoka himself couldn’t help but sigh and even moan in response to Ayaka’s touch.


“How does it feel, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka as she washed/massaged his thighs and calves.


“It feels…like my body is turning into butter, Ayaka-chan,” sighed Honoka.  “Everything is just…melting away.  I can’t…quite put into words…just how good…it feels.”  Ayaka grinned upon hearing that.


“I’m glad to hear that, Darling,” she said at little more than a whisper.  “It makes me happy to know that you’re happy, Honoka-kun.”  She then leaned in for a smooch, not once letting up in her washing/massaging session while she locked lips with Honoka.


“I…must say, Hime-sama,” stated a blushing Natsume, “you’re certainly not…shy when it comes to being…intimate…”


“That’s an understatement if ever I’ve heard one,” added Rinon.


“Two things I have to say in response to that, ladies,” replied Ayaka, barely making eye contact with anyone other than Honoka.  “First off, a maiden in love shouldn’t be afraid to let the one she knows just how much she loves him, and secondly…he is YOUR partner as well as mine, just as a reminder.  While you’re not necessarily REQUIRED to love him the way that I do, it would certainly help for the sake of this arrangement, and do all of you some good to know what it feels like to love someone from the bottom of your heart…especially you, Rinon-chan.”


The green-haired workshop witch couldn’t help but blush and grumble in response as Ayaka proceeded to French kiss Honoka while she washed and massaged his body (her hands currently focused on his nether-regions at the moment) while Honoka melted into her embrace.  The other workshop witches simply stared in wonder at how in-control Ayaka was being in that moment, unafraid to show to everyone just how much she loved and treasured Honoka in such a moment of romantic intimacy.


“Kasumi-chan,” Ayaka said, “get over here.”


“W-what?  Right now?” the pink haired workshop witch replied.


“No, sometime in the next thousand years,” answered Ayaka.  “Yes, right now.”  The sarcasm in Ayaka’s voice was clear enough to pick up on.


While somewhat hesitant at first, Kasumi slowly made her way over towards Ayaka, standing in front of the larger woman holding Honoka in her lap while she cleaned/massaged/kiss him.


“Come closer,” said Ayaka in between kisses with Honoka.  Kasumi obliged until she was less than a foot away from Ayaka.


In one swift motion, Ayaka wrapped an arm around Kasumi’s smaller body and roped the younger girl into Ayaka’s lap.  Kasumi briefly shrieked a short “eep!” as Ayaka secured her within Ayaka’s lap, making sure there was no way Kasumi could get out unless Ayaka LET her get out.


“H-Hime-sama, what are you doing?” asked a flustered Kasumi.


“Giving us both what we want,” replied Ayaka matter-of-factly.


“I beg your pardon?” asked a confused Kasumi.


“You heard me,” replied Ayaka.  “We both know you love Honoka-kun deeply.  Don’t beat around the bush on that topic.  So I’m letting you have some quality time with him…under my supervision, of course.  And as for what I want, I simply want the both of you in my arms right at this moment, plain and simple.  After all, I already told you:  You’re MY lover as well as Honoka’s lover, both to him and to me.  So I simply feel like having the two of you in my arms at this moment, and I figured that you’d jump at the chance to have some quality time with Honoka-kun to boot, so there’s no problem with what I’m doing now, is there?”


Kasumi simply sat there in stunned silence, not sure how to respond to what Ayaka just said.  It was a sentiment which was shared among the other women (minus Kazane, of course).


“And as for the rest of you,” Ayaka said, lifting her head up to look upon the rest of Honoka’s harem, “know that what I just said extends to the rest of you as well.  You - ALL of you - are MY lovers as well as Honoka-kun’s, got that?  I intend to…no…I WILL have a turn with each and every one of you alongside Honoka-kun, understand?”


The other women (minus Kazane) simply stared in wide-eyed shock at Ayaka’s declaration.  Even Kasumi couldn’t help but be at a loss for words at what Tougetsu Academy’s “Hime-sama” just said to all of them.  While she certainly was no stranger to putting her foot down when it came to making demands and issuing commands over what she wanted, she seemed to be doing it all the more as she grew larger and larger.  It seemed that as Ayaka’s size increased, her self-confidence and assertiveness grew alongside it.


“I’ll take your silence as a ‘yes,’ whether you intended that to be the case or not,” Ayaka added, letting everyone else know that the matter was not up for debate.  She then turned her attention to the Honoka siblings seated in her lap, her disposition softening somewhat as she gazed down at the two of them.  From an outsider’s perspective, Ayaka bathing both Honoka and Kasumi would have looked akin to a mother washing her children or an older sister washing her younger siblings, at least from a size perspective given how much larger Ayaka was than the two occupants currently in her lap.


“A-Ayaka-chan, please don’t intimidate the others,” said Honoka.  “You know I don’t like it when you try to coerce others into doing what you want.”


“I know that, Honoka-kun,” she replied.  “I promise that I won’t hurt any of them or anything along those lines.  They are MY lovers as well as yours, so resorting to violence simply will not do.  Now no more worrying, okay Sweetie?  Just relax and let Kasumi-chan and I tend to you from here on, alright?”


Sighing in acquiescence, Honoka simply nodded along, figuring that he might as well make the best of the situation.


The night proceeded with both Kasumi and Ayaka washing different parts of Honoka’s body, with Ayaka using one arm to wash Honoka and the other to wash Kasumi.


“Hime-sama, you really don’t need to be washing me alongside Onii-chan,” said Kasumi, slightly annoyed that Ayaka was washing her alongside Honoka.


“Two things, Kasumi-chan,” replied Ayaka.  “First off, when we’re at home in private, just ‘Ayaka’ or something along those lines will do.  No need for formalities when we’re in private settings, understand?”


“But-” interjected Kasumi.


“But nothing,” Ayaka cut her off.  “In fact, say it.”


“Say what?”


“My name.  Say my name,” Ayaka clarified.  Kasumi paused in awkward silence for a few seconds.


“Kasumi-chan, if you don’t say my name, I’m going to make out with you hardcore in front of everyone here, and I won’t stop until you pass from orgasming, do I make myself clear?”  Ayaka said in that trademark monotone voice of hers.


“Alright alright!” declared a blushing Kasumi.  “Ayaka!  Okay!?  Happy now?”


“I’d prefer ‘Ayaka-chan,’ but I’m okay with that for now.  It’s a step in the right direction,” replied a smiling Ayaka.  “And as for the second thing, since you’re my lover, I feel I should get to wash you whenever I feel like it.  If it’s any consolation, you’re welcome to wash my body in return.  I figure that it’s only fair.”


“I’d rather wash Onii-chan,” Kasumi shot back.


“Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.  I just feel that there’s no need to limit yourself to such a thing in a relationship such as this.  Like I told everyone, I intend to have a taste OF everyone, which includes you of course, my sweet little Kasumi-chan.  So in the spirit of fairness, you’re welcome to return the favor whenever you feel like it…assuming that I’m not busy with Honoka-kun, of course, though I suppose we could always turn a bicycle into a tricycle if it comes to that.”  Kasumi couldn’t help but stare wide-eyed at Ayaka’s brazenness once more, to which Ayaka simply responded with a smirk in turn, as if to say “You heard me.” to the pink-haired girl in her lap.


“Now then, no more talk,” Ayaka continued.  “Just relax and let Ayaka-onee-chan clean the two of you while you clean Honoka-kun, okay?”  Deciding to get her mind off of Ayaka’s offer of a threeway makeout session, Kasumi did just that, proceeding to run her hands up and down Honoka’s backside with sudsy soap bubbles as she traced the contours of his bones and muscles all along his back and shoulders.


For a while, the conversation took a more relaxed tone, with the other girls making the occasional bit of smalltalk with one another, partly to find some useful distraction so that they wouldn’t be stuck gazing at Ayaka washing/caressing both Honoka and Kasumi in her own corner of the baths.  Most of the conversation was between Natsume, Touko, and Rinon, with Kazane occasionally getting a word in here or there.  Ever the quiet one, Atori kept to herself as far as responses went, only relying on a mix of eye contact and nodding or shaking her head to any “yes or no” types of questions.


Eventually, as the night wore on, Honoka couldn’t help but feel rather tired.  Perhaps it was a mix of both dinner and lounging in the warm bathwater for too long.  Whatever the cause of it was, he found himself nodding off, ready to fall asleep in the baths right there and then.


“You alright, Onii-chan?” asked Kasumi, the concern in her voice all too apparent.


“Yeah, I’m fine,” replied Honoka, who then yawned rather distinctly right afterwards.  “I just find myself feeling [yawn] really sleepy all of a sudden.”


“Then I suppose we should get you dried off, dressed, and ready for bed then,” replied Ayaka, who proceeded to pick up Honoka and carry him ‘bridal style’ out of the baths and towards their towels.  Whether or not Honoka would have spoken up in modest resistance was a moot point, given how tired he was and simply didn’t have the energy to resist Ayaka carrying him around.  If he was being honest, he very much enjoyed being carried in Ayaka’s arms like he was a newborn infant or a very small child, being held and nestled in the protective embrace of his giant, beautiful guardian.


Unbeknownst to Honoka, Ayaka and Kazane decided to move things along ever so slightly to ensure that he would fall asleep not long after dinner.  For you see, when the servings were being passed out to everyone around the table, Ayaka and Kazane had a quick whispering session between the two of them while nobody was looking.  After thirty seconds or so of chatter between them, they agreed that it would be best for Honoka to fall asleep soon after mealtime, so Ayaka quietly crushed up some sleeping medication which Kazana handed to her into a fine powder and sprinkled/mixed it into Honoka’s food.  The medicine would be masked by the overbearing flavor of the night’s meal, so Honoka would be none the wiser as he ate it.


Truth be told, they were a little surprised that Honoka had stayed awake for as long as he had in the baths, but now that the medicine had done its job, it was time to proceed to the next step.


Not long after Ayaka and Kasumi finished drying off and clothing Honoka, the other women proceeded to make their way out of the baths, drying and clothing themselves right afterwards.  Once everyone had on their nightly attire, Ayaka and Kazane gestured for the other women to join them in one of the large studies within the estate.  When asked why everyone was to assemble in said room, the answer was simple.


“To proceed with the sealing ritual, of course,” said Kazane.  “We are now going to have you all formally bonded to Honoka-kun.”


After drawing an extensive magical circle in chalk along the floor and pulling out a spellbook, Kazane began to chant the incantation.  With Honoka (still asleep) lying in the center of the circle, the seven women gathered around him along the circle’s edge, each of them perfectly spaced out from one another.


Kazane’s instructions were pretty clear.  Once she began the incantation, the other witches were to join her in repeating the chant.  One by one by one, the other women joined in the chanting session, and within minutes, all seven women spoke in perfect unison as they repeated the magic words.  As they chanted, the circle began to light up, bathing the room in brilliant white light.  All the while, Honoka (in deep sleep the entire time) began to slowly hover off the ground, his arms and legs limply hanging off to the side as he was lifted higher and higher ever so slightly.  Eventually, his body stopped its ascension, hanging listlessly in the air by a good five or six feet off the floor.


By that point, the women were chanting in perfect unison, with the glowing light reaching a fever pitch (almost to the point of being blinding, like a flashbang grenade going off).  With the last chant, the light abruptly exploded and a minor shockwave permeated throughout the room knocking most of the other women back a foot or so (all except for Ayaka and Kazane, given their larger sizes and powerful builds).


As the women recovered from the impact, the light dissipated and Honoka slowly descended back down until his back made contact with the floor, still asleep the entire time.


“So then, is it done?” asked Natsume.


“The sealing process should be complete,” answered Kazane.  “We are now all joined to Honaka Takamiya via the sealing process.  All of you are now partnered to him in the same way as Ayaka and I are.”


“So…will the growth spurts stop then?” asked Kasumi.  “No more of either of you two getting bigger?”


“It’s a little too early to tell at this point,” Kazane replied.  “We won’t really know until tomorrow morning at the earliest.  It depends on how effective the sealing spell which we just casted ends up being.  In theory, the spell should hold, now that there are seven of us to help keep it in place instead of just two.  Help lighten the load for each witch, so to speak.  But it’s only just a theory for the time being.”


“That’s reassuring,” mumbled Rinon in clear sarcasm.


“Evermillion IS a very powerful entity after all, Rinon-chan,” Kazane replied, overlooking Rinon’s snippiness.


“We’ll find out in the morning whether it worked or not,” said Ayaka.  “For now, it’s best we all retire for the night and get some sleep.  She proceeded to pick up Honoka once more and make her way out the room.  “You coming, Kasumi-chan?”  The pink-haired girl didn’t need to be told twice, nodding and following Ayaka out the study.


“Fair point from her,” added Kazane.  “Let’s all get some sleep then shall we?  I’ll see you all in the morning.”  She then left the room, with the other workshop witches vacating the room soon afterwards and heading to their respective bedrooms not long after.


Within minutes, everyone at the Kagari estate was tucked into a bed.  Even the Ivory Quintet decided not to tempt fate or push their luck and sneak around the place, out of worry that they’d be caught by either one of the maids or the many workshop witches who now resided within the place.  From their perspective, it was bad enough when it was ‘only’ Ayaka, Kazane, and Kasumi living within the place, but now with another four women added on top (three of them witches), their chances of being able to pull something off had dwindled even more than before.  If it wasn’t downright impossible to make a move to successfully capture Honoka before, it certainly was now.  The KMM Gang was simply too outnumbered to be able to pull off anything even remotely close to a kidnapping, especially given how tied-to-the-hip Ayaka was to Honoka at this point (with Kasumi coming in at a close second).


At the very least, until they had assistance from their mistress (Lady Medusa) or help from other tower witches to help even the scales, the KMM Gang resigned themselves to making the best of the situation and decided to call it a night as well.


And with that, everyone in Babel was tucked into bed.  Honoka (still in a deep sleep the entire time) sat nestled in between Ayaka on his left and Kasumi on his right, witch Kasumi’s arms and legs draped around his body while Ayaka draped her massive limbs effectively over BOTH of them, cocooning them against her larger frame.  Within minutes, the two girls drifted off into blissful sleep, content to have the boy they loved beyond measure safely in their clutches.


………


Fast-forward to the next morning…


As the sun crested over the horizon to bring forth the new day, life resumed as usual throughout Tougetsu City, with the usual hustle-and-bustle of people waking up, eating breakfast, and making their way out and about the streets to do this thing or that thing.


Fortunately, it was the weekend, so in the case of Honoka and the others at Babel, they could sleep in for a little bit, which they all ended up doing so for a solid hour longer than would normally be the case.

As he stirred awake, Honoka turned to both his left and right, taking in the sight before him.  On his left side was Ayaka, with her massive chest gently pressed against the side of his head and her angelic face still asleep as it hovered over his own, with his head underneath her chin by a good bit.  He smiled at the sight, not just over taking in her beauty, but happy to see her so blissfully at peace as she slept.


He then turned to his right side, figuring that he would be greeted by the sight of Kasumi’s own face slumbering peacefully right next to his own.  While he was correct about it being Kasumi slumbering right next to him, he was shocked to find out that it wasn’t her face which he was greeted with…


…but Kasumi’s own bosom pressed gently against the right side of his face.


While Kasumi’s breasts weren’t as large as Ayaka’s in comparison, they weren’t anything to sneeze or scoff at either.  Though Honoka would never have outright asked her what her cup size was, if he were to guess, she was a solid, healthy C-cup…with the potential to become a D-cup over time, given her age.


As he gazed upwards, he could make out Kasumi’s own slumbering face, a small grin on her lips as she mumbled something in her sleep.  He couldn’t quite make out every word, but he was pretty sure that he heard the name “Onii-chan,” here and there as Kasumi muttered.  While hearing that might have made him somewhat uncomfortable, he resigned himself to the fact that now Kasumi was bonded to him in the same way that Ayaka (and all of the others in the living room) were bonded  to him now.  And now that it was revealed that Honoka and Kasumi aren’t blood-related, it was safe to assume that Kasumi would romantically pursue him with no holds barred from here on out.


Even so, with all of that being considered, those developments were of a very minor concern compared to what he just witnessed.  Honoka’s little sister was now anything BUT little now from a size perspective.  While it was hard to tell from this position, he guessed that Kasumi was at LEAST a solid nine feet tall if not ten feet or more, which could only mean that Evermillion’s power had flooded into her the same way as it had with Ayaka and Kazane.  Honoka also wondered when exactly the ritual had happened, given that he didn’t remember anything after conking out in the baths, feeling very, VERY sleepy not long after being washed by both Ayaka and Kasumi.


‘Guess it happened while I was out of it,’ he thought in self-reflection.


That made him consider something else:  If Kasumi had grown in size from whatever magical spellbinding contract happened last night, what did that mean for the other girls?  Did they grow in size as well?  And if so, then by how much?  Honoka was a little frightened to find out, getting a gut feeling that he’d be greeted by a troop of towering witches whenever he ended up crossing paths with them.


A moment later, Honoka was pulled from his thoughts by the quiet muttering coming from his right.  It seemed that Kasumi was stirring awake, given the slight shifting she was engaged in.


“Mmmhm,” groaned Kasumi as her eyes slowly opened, blinking a few times as she slowly turned her head from side to side.  A moment later, she tilted her head down and saw the top of Honoka’s head.


“That’s weird,” thought Kasumi out loud.  “Why would I go to sleep like this?  I normally wouldn’t go to bed all hiked up like this.  Guess I moved around in my sleep more than usual.”


“Morning, Kasumi-chan,” said Ayaka, who apparently had woken up at the same time.  “How are you feeling?”


“Hmm?” asked Kasumi, staring directly at Ayaka.  “Oh, I feel fine…well-rested in fact.”  Kasumi then proceeded to turn around and scoot off the bed, expecting to fall a bit as she descended and was surprised when her feet made contact with the floor much sooner than expected.  She blinked in genuine surprise before standing up…


And up…


And UP…


As Honoka looked on in bewilderment, his gut feeling was confirmed outright.  Kasumi HAD grown larger, and significantly larger at that.  Until she stood next to Ayaka, he wouldn’t know who among them was the taller of the pair, but whatever the height gap was between Ayaka and Kasumi, it had shrunken substantially by now.  Honoka also pondered as to whether or not Ayaka (and by extension Kazane) had increased in height or not, given how regularly these growth spurts appeared to be occurring.  He could only hope that the rate of growth had diminished somewhat, assuming the sealing process went as intended.


Turning around, Kasumi went wide-eyed as she gazed down at Honoka, still lying in bed in Ayaka’s embrace.  For a few seconds, the pink-haired workshop witch simply stood there in stunned silence, taking in the sight before her.  From Kasumi’s perspective, Honoka looked so…small now.  If anything, from a size perspective, Kasumi was most certainly the “big sister” between the Takamiya siblings now.


“Whoa…” said Kasumi with little more than a whisper.  “This is…unreal…”


“You sure you’re feeling okay, Kasumi-chan?” asked Ayaka in a teasing tone.  “Try not to let the increased elevation throw you off now.”


“I…I’m fine,” huffed Kasumi, getting her bearings and trying not to look too flummoxed or awkward in the process.  In response, Ayaka decided to get up as well, standing tall and proud as she did.  From what Honoka could gauge, Ayaka was still the taller of the two by a good amount, but the difference in height had become much less than it was the night before.


“What say we measure ourselves today, just to see where things stand, shall we?” Ayaka asked.  Both Honoka and Kasumi looked at one another, each one still marvelling at the size difference between them now, before eventually going along with Ayaka’s suggestion.  From Honoka’s point of view, he felt downright TINY now, being the smallest between the three.


‘I get the feeling that I’m smaller than ALL of the others now here in the Kagari estate,’ thought Honoka as he got out of bed, ‘well, maybe except for some of the servants and those five tower witches and all, but still…’


Once Ayaka fetched some measuring tape, both she and Kasumi stood up against an open patch of wall in the bedroom, marked their heights with a line, and proceeded to measure the tape as had been the case up to this point.  A moment later, their heights were read out.


Kasumi: 10 feet, 3 inches


Ayaka: 11 feet, 6 inches

End Notes:

Hope the ending was amusing.

Breakfast & Follow-Up Plans by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Here's what I've cranked out so far...

Honoka simply marvelled at this latest development.  Now having read out the measurements and staring up at these two lovely ladies, his mind was trying to fully register this latest round of growth spurts which apparently happened overnight.  It was concerning enough that Ayaka had shot up another six inches, but now Kasumi had sprouted up rather abruptly during the night, gaining several feet in the process!


“This…this is all just so…surreal…” said Honoka at little more than a whisper.


Without missing a beat, Ayaka simply leaned way down, lifted Honoka up by his armpits, and drew him against her body, gently burying his head into her bosom as she did so.  Currently, she was wearing a somewhat translucent nightie with rather thin fabric…meaning that when she buried his face into her decolletage, he really got QUITE the faceful, so to speak.


“Now now, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka gently cooed as she held him against her bosom, “no worrying now, okay?  I already know what you’re thinking, and there’s no need for you to trouble yourself with worry, understand?”


“Bfph…Myakmf-chmm…” he muttered, given that he was facefirst in a large set of heavenly breasts.  Ayaka gently pulled him back to give him a little breathing room.


“What was that, Darling?” she asked somewhat playfully.


“I was saying ’But Ayaka-chan’ at that moment,” replied a blushing Honoka, “but more to the point of the matter, shouldn’t we be at least a LITTLE bit concerned about all of this?  You’re still growing, and Kasumi-chan shot up like a rocket in size overnight!  I’m guessing that your okaa-san went up in size the same as you, and I can only imagine what the state of the others is at the moment.  Either the sealing process isn’t working like it should, or else Evermillion is a LOT more powerful than we originally believed.”


“You’re probably right on that second part, Honoka-kun,” replied Ayaka with a small smile, “but all the same, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.  Everything will be fine in the end.”


“How can you be so sure of that though?” asked Honoka, surprised at how calm and laid back Ayaka was acting in the midst of all this.  “How do you know that there won’t be problems of some kind if this keeps up?”


“I just do,” answered Ayaka with a subdued chuckle before leaning in and planting a smooch on Honoka’s lips, throwing him off guard in the process (if the blush on his face was any indicator).


“You’re so cute when you’re shy like that, Honoka-kun,” chuckled Ayaka, her bosom gently shaking from her subdued laughter.  She then turned to Kasumi.  “Would you like in on this, Kasumi-chan?”


“I…well I umm…that is to say…” replied the somewhat flustered pink-haired workshop witch.


“Oh come now,” replied Ayaka as she made her way over towards Kasumi.  “We both know you WANT to do this sort of thing with Honoka-kun, especially if your past behavior is any indicator.  Now come here and take him already.”  Ayaka briefly put Honoka on the ground before lifting him up from behind and holding him out in front of Kasumi like a prize teddy bear like the kind you win at a carnival game at the county fair.


While initially embarrassed at seeing her beloved onii-chan being carried around like he was, Kasumi instinctively reached out and secured him in her arms, partly out of worry that Ayaka might end up dropping him.  Once she secured him in her embrace, Kasumi simply stared in wonder at the boy she loved being held in her arms and against her body.


‘He’s so much smaller and lighter now,’ thought Kasumi as she gazed rather longingly at Honoka.  ‘I just want to hold and cuddle with him SO BADLY right now.’


“K-Kasumi-chan?” asked a slightly nervous Honoka, “Are you okay?”


Rather than give a verbal response, Kasumi simply leaned in and slowly planted a smooch onto Honoka’s lips, partly because she didn’t want Ayaka having a lead in getting lovey-dovey with Honoka, but mainly because she wanted to kiss him for the sake of kissing him.


For his part, Honoka simply took it all in in wide-eyed fashion, not expecting Kasumi to be so forward so early in the morning.  While he knew his imouto had strong feelings for him, he didn’t think she’d be this brazen in terms of showing affection…certainly not with a smooch on the lips anyway!


Though he had to admit, Kasumi’s lips WERE rather soft, along with her bosom…and her scent WAS pleasant to breathe in as well…


‘No no no, stop!’ declared Honoka’s conscience at what he was experiencing.  ‘Bad Honoka!  Stop thinking like that!’


Once Kasumi broke off the kiss, she simply gazed longingly at the man currently in her arms, propped up against her own bosom.  While not as large as Ayaka’s chest, Kasumi liked to think that her own breasts weren’t insignificant either.  She knew that her boobs were bigger than some of the women she knew, including Rinon and some of those tower witches she had crossed paths with.  And even though she knew she’d probably NEVER match Ayaka’s boobs in terms of sheer size - very few women realistically could - Kasumi liked to think that her figure would be appealing enough to catch Honoka’s eye and make him see her as a woman and not just his little sister anymore.


‘In fact,’ thought Kasumi on this topic, ‘from here on out, I’m no longer his imouto and he’s no longer my onii-chan!  If we’re gonna be lovers, then we need to start treating each other AS lovers.’  Kasumi was especially excited from learning that they were no longer blood related, so in a way, their relationship wouldn’t be considered incestuous (even though the two of them were raised as brother and sister for their whole lives up to this moment).


“Enjoying ourselves, are we?” asked Ayaka in a slightly teasing tone, making both Honoka and Kasumi instinctively blush.  Seconds later, Kasumi placed Honoka back on the ground, even though she wanted oh so badly to carry him around in her arms all day.


Deciding to get the day rolling, the three agreed to change out of their pajamas (Kasumi’s and Ayaka’s pj’s growing to match their size) and into regular clothing.  While Honoka initially tried to leave the room to give them some privacy, he was overruled by both women and basically made to stay in the room while they all changed.


“We ARE your lovers after all, Darling,” Ayaka explained.  “We shouldn’t be nervous or feel awkward about dressing or undressing in front of one another, especially in the privacy of our bedroom.”  Kasumi nodded in agreement as the two towering beauties disrobed their nightly attire, putting their bodies on full display to Honoka.


Figuring it would be best to just ‘go with the flow,’ Honoka proceeded to change out of his clothes and put on a standard t-shirt, white socks, and a pair of slacks.  During that time changing, his mind went back-and-forth over whether or not he should sneak a peek at Ayaka and Kasumi as they changed.  While the gentleman in him pushed him to err on modesty, the more hormonally-driven part of his brain goaded him into snatching a quick glance here or there while the three changed.  If anything, the looks on Ayaka’s and Kasumi’s faces pretty much said “Go on, look all you like!  Don’t hold back!”  In the end, Honoka took a middle ground approach, looking occasionally for a second or two while dressing himself, which made both Ayaka and Kasumi grin at being looked at by the one whom they loved deeply, even if he had a tendency to get in his own way and cockblock himself when it came to matters of romantic intimacy.


Once all three were changed, they made their way out the bedroom and towards the kitchen, wondering what they would have for breakfast.  Initially, they passed the occasional servant here or there tending to their usual housekeeping duties throughout the mansion tower - dusting, cleaning floors, washing the windows, etc. - and were greeted formally by them all as they passed by.


As they walked, Honoka was somewhat flabbergasted that the mansion staff weren’t freaking out or acting at least a LITTLE nervous at the sight of two women who were now in the double-digit range in terms of height by foot.  Perhaps it came from a mix of strict professionalism on their part along with a calm understanding of magic in general.  After all, Kazane did inform them that the maids and butlers not only knew of the existence of magic, but many of them could even use magic themselves to some degree.  It was quite possible that they were all given the general rundown regarding Evermillion, the seals, and the recurring growth spurts up to this point, and thus wouldn’t make a fuss about it no matter how large Ayaka and the others became.


Once the trio made their way to the kitchen/dining room area, they were greeted by Kazane, who surprisingly was at the stove whipping up a large pan full of scrambled eggs.


“Good morning,” she said to all three.  “Go ahead and grab a seat.  The eggs will be ready in another minute or so.”


‘It’s rather strange seeing her cooking early in the morning,’ thought Honoka as he gazed at the chairwoman.  Granted, he had never really spent much time with Kazane outside of interactions at school, and even then those moments were few and far between.  He figured that at a bare minimum she’d be either in bed or lounging in the living room and not actually cooking herself, given that it was the weekend and all.


The trio came upon the dining room table, which had been enlarged to accommodate Ayaka, Kasumi, and Kazane.  The chairs had grown too, along with the plates, silverware, glasses, and all other items within the dining room.  In fact, the room itself had grown to accommodate the three large women currently inside of it, all thanks to the alteration magic which Ayaka and Kazane had placed upon the entire building.


‘It’s really something to watch everything go up in size and scale so things aren’t difficult for Ayaka-chan and the others,’ thought Honoka with a small grin.  ‘In a way, it feels more like that it’s ME who is shrinking rather than THEM who are growing when this happens.  I’m certainly happy for them and all, but witnessing this sort of thing makes me feel like I’m getting smaller and smaller the more that this happens.’


For a moment, Honoka pondered as to whether he was going to sit on a chair scaled to his size or not, when he got his answer a moment later…when he was once again picked up by Ayaka and carried over towards the table.


“Kasumi-chan, will you be joining us?” asked Ayaka as she made her way to the large table


“W-what do you mean, Ayaka-chan?” replied the confused Kasumi.  “The chairs are only big enough to seat one person.”


“Yes, that would normally be the case,” replied Ayaka as she gently placed Honoka onto the tabletop before turning her attention to two chairs placed right next to one another.  Placing a hand on each chair, she began chanting some magic words, and soon after each chair began glowing brightly, encased in a nearly blinding white light.  Within a few seconds, Ayaka brought the two chairs together, effectively fusing them into a new, wider chair, with enough space for two people of their build to sit next to each other.


‘That’s the power of magic for you, I guess,’ thought Honoka in quiet wonder at what he just witnessed.


“But Ayaka-chan, that’s only enough space for the two of us,” said Kasumi.  “What about Onii-cha-...I mean, what about Honoka-kun?”  Kasumi quickly corrected herself, reminding herself to start seeing Honoka as her lover and no longer her brother.


“Come over here and you’ll get your answer,” said Ayaka, patting on the seat cushion of the newly formed chair.  Kasumi did so, standing nearby the chair.


“Which arm do you normally eat with?” Ayaka asked.  “Left or right?”


“Umm…usually my right arm.” answered Kasumi.


“Okay then.  You take the right side of the seat then,” Ayaka instructed.


“But don’t you eat with your right arm also?” Kasumi asked.  “Won’t we bump into one another while we eat?”


“I’m ambidextrous,” Ayaka answered.  “I can eat perfectly using either arm, so nothing to worry about on that end.  Now come here and take a seat already.”  Kasumi did so seconds later, with Ayaka seating herself directly on Kasumi’s left side.


“But what about Honoka-kun?” asked Kasumi once more.  “There’s not enough room for him to sit in between us, you see?”  Kasumi gestured to the space between their legs, making her point.


Instead of verbally answering, Ayaka simply responded by lifting Honoka off the table once more, his front facing away from Ayaka as she took her seat right next to Kasumi.  Within seconds, it became pretty apparent what the black-haired beauty had in mind.


Honoka found himself effectively sitting on an impromptu cushion consisting of Ayaka’s right thigh and Kasumi’s left thigh, with their abdomens and breasts serving as a sort of cushioning for his back and head while he sat.


“There now, you see?” explained Ayaka.  “This way, we can both sit down and enjoy breakfast with our Honoka-kun.”  Ayaka finished with a grin while wrapping her right arm around Kasum’s shoulder, bringing the younger woman in for a sideways hug in the process (and making her blush slightly as it happened).


‘Nice thinking on your part, Ayaka,’ thought Kazane with a grin as she finished up with flipping the eggs scrambling in the pan.  A moment later she made her way over with said pan and began dishing out a serving to each of the seated threesome at the table.


Not long after, others began entering the kitchen, no doubt picking up on the smell of breakfast wafting through the halls.


And sure enough, Honoka got his answer as to whether or not the other workshop witches had increased in size along with Kasumi and Ayaka (and Kazane, also 11’6” alongside Ayaka, they later found out).


Short answer: Yes


As they entered the kitchen one by one, Honoka could tell just by a glance that they had all shot up in size by several feet, just like Kasumi had not so long ago.  From what he could tell, the increase in size was relatively proportionate to what they all would have been before becoming sexy amazons (or perhaps mini-gts was a more fitting term at this point).  All of them - Rinon, Touko, Natsume, Atori, and Kanae - had now shot up in height and increased in overall scale so that their proportions remained relatively the same as if they were their original sizes, though Honoka couldn’t help but notice that their figures appeared just a tad more developed than they were normally, especially in the bosom department.


One by one, as they each picked a seat at the table and sat themselves down, waiting for their share of the eggs as Kazane proceeded with dishing them out.  As Kazane dished out a serving of scrambled eggs to each of the girls, nearby servants also made the rounds handing out servings of toast, banana slices, orange slices, bacon and other breakfast foods.  Kazane notified the girls that if they desired more local cuisine as opposed to western dishes, they were welcome to spring rolls, miso soup, white rice, and other such foodstuffs located in the rather large fridge nearby in the kitchen.


Apparently, Kazane had developed something of an acquired tastes for more western-oriented dishes.  That wasn’t to say that she shied away from Japanese, Chinese, or other eastern-oriented foodstuffs…she simply had expanded her horizon when it came to matters of taste.  That was somewhat understandable, given how long Kazane Kagari had been alive.


Once the women were seated, they began helping themselves and digging into the breakfast laid before them, with servants occasionally passing nearby and offering seconds on either food or refills on beverages (orange juice, milk, hot tea, or coffee in this instance).  While the women heartily dug into their meals, Honoka found his appetite somewhat lacking…not for lack of genuine hunger, but because he couldn’t peel his eyes away from the sight before him.


Less than twenty-four hours ago, most of these women were around the same height as Takamiya.  Now we wagered that the shortest among them stood over ten feet tall, with Ayaka and Kazane standing the tallest among them at eleven-and-a-half feet in height.  Up until now, Honoka felt some degree of normalcy in terms of size, back when it was ONLY Ayaka and Kazane standing at such imposing heights.


Now, he was in the presence of more than half a dozen women who towered over him by five feet on average.  It reminded him of when he was very, very young and stood around waist high to his mother, but that was when he was still in elementary school.  Now he was in high school and in the presence of fully grown women (or at the very least women who were in their pubescent years at the younger end of the age spectrum) who were around twice his height or taller.


While some boys (or even men for that matter) might feel rather emasculated at being in the presence of such statuesque stunners, Honoka never really put too much emphasis in trying to be a tough guy or a “man’s man” as some might phrase the term.  He wasn’t obsessed with trying to come off as overly macho or anything along those lines.  From his point of view, it was more a matter of being in the presence of women who were just so darn BIG now (in scale, not in proportions regarding body fat or anything like that, rest assured).  Maybe that was just related to things like evolutionary biology and whatnot, being in the company of beings that were far larger than you, knowing that they had you beat in terms of physical strength and things of that nature.


Perhaps Ayaka could tell that was what was on Honoka’s mind, because after her first few bites of food she ended up snaking her right arm around Honoka’s torso and firmly pressing him against her larger body, making sure to press the back of his head against her prodigious bosom in the process.


“Something wrong, Honoka-kun?” she asked him as she put down her fork and wrapped her left arm around him as well firmly ensnaring him in her loving embrace.  “You’re not eating very much…”


“Oh…sorry, just…a lot on my mind, you know?  Everything’s kinda happening pretty fast, it seems,” Honoka replied, picking up a fork and trying to distract himself by eating, not wanting to be a distraction at the table.  The last thing he wanted was all eyes on him during breakfast.  The thought of such a thing would be WAY too embarrassing a thing for him to handle, especially when being watched by so many towering beauties.


“It’s alright, Darling,” cooed Ayaka as she gently rubbed her nose into Honoka’s scalp, breathing in his aroma.  “I understand that this is a lot to take in, and that being the smallest one in the group might be a little scary.  But trust me when I say this:  You have absolutely NOTHING to worry about when you’re in our company, Honoka-kun.  We - all of us here - are YOUR partners now, and as your partners, it’s our duty to look after and protect you, plain and simple.  Isn’t that right, ladies?”


Honoka looked around and saw the numerous smiles and nods from the majority of the girls, especially from Kasumi, Natsume, and Touko.  While Kanae didn’t smile per se, she simply nodded her head in respectful agreement.  Rinon simply muttered “yeah yeah” under her breath while breaking eye contact, and for a moment Honoka pondered if he could make out the slightest blush on the green-haired girl’s face.  Atori also nodded in agreement as well, and Honoka could most definitely make out a blush on the cat-eared girl’s face.  Given that she playfully licked his cheeks and kissed him on the lips not so long ago, it seemed apparent that even though she was generally shy in her overall demeanor, she was forward enough in portraying interest in Honoka’s well-being, not just as a protector…but as something more…intimate.


For her part, Kazane simply smiled that warm, motherly smile of hers.  While she was known to go full-on berserker mode if her buttons were pressed hard enough (usually by Ayaka no less), she could be warm and endearing when she needed to be.  Honoka still couldn’t quite process the idea that Kazane herself was now partnered up with him, given the age difference between the two of them as well as Kazane being Ayaka’s mother.  The way Honoka saw it, that would make the relationship between Ayaka, Kazane, and himself to pretty much border on being incestuous, or at the very least EXTREMELY frowned upon by society in general.


“So that’s why,” Ayaka continued, pulling Honoka out of his thoughts, “there’s nothing to worry about with these latest developments.  In fact, Okaa-san and I expected something like this to happen sooner or later.”


“R-really?” asked a surprised Honoka.


“Evermillion IS a very powerful entity, after all, Honoka-kun,” replied Kazane as she sipped on some coffee (which Honoka noted she took with a LOT of sugar).  “Some have even considered her to be something akin to a deity, given the amount of magical power she possesses.”


“You mean that Takamiya-kun is housing a literal god in his body and soul?” asked Kanae.


“More accurately a goddess, my dear Kanae-chan,” Kazane clarified.  “And to be frank, yes.  Honoka-kun is the vessel with which Evermillion is sealed within, and has been for some time…years in fact, since he was very young.”


“I must say, upon hearing that I’m most curious,” said Natsume.  “Any chance that we can find out more, Madam Chairwoman?”


“Please, Natsume-chan, just ‘Kazane’ will do when we’re in private settings,” replied Kazane.  “After all, the way I see it, we are all family now, given our relationship to Honoka-kun and all.  And as for further details, I’ll give you all the rundown in due time.  For now, let’s just sit, eat, and enjoy the day, shall we?”


Figuring it would be best not to go against Kazane’s wishes, the other girls simply nodded along and resumed with breakfast.  Honoka followed suit and began digging into his meal once more, being shifted slightly back to the right so that he rested on Ayaka’s right thigh and Kasumi’s left thigh once more.  It was as surreal as it was titillatingly gratifying that he was effectively seated on half a lap from each of these larger lovely ladies.  A part of him just hoped that he wouldn’t become too excited ‘downstairs’ in response to being quite so close to the both of them the way that he was.


‘Far too early in the morning for that kind of stuff,’ Honoka thought in self-reflection.


The group went on with eating their breakfast, making smalltalk here and there as to what their plans for the day would consist of (what with it being the weekend and everything).  The ones who were quiet either generally or completely were Honoka, Ayaka, Kazane, Kanae, and Atori (the last one being her usual silent self), while all the others chirped in here and there with the usual everyday humdrum of topics, some of them about school, others about how things were going on with their respective families (especially Touko), while others still involved topics regarding magic and learning new spells.


During conversation, Rinon told Ayaka of how she would like to have a sparring match with her very soon, ideally before the day was out.  Ayaka simply nodded that she’d grant it to Rinon, which made the green-haired, purple-eyed fighter ecstatic, given that Ayaka was the only workshop witch in their age group who could match Rinon in hand-to-hand combat…


…well, more accurately speaking, Ayaka was the only workshop witch (other than Kazane) who could entertain Rinon with a good physical sparring match.  As far as matching her in ability, both Ayaka and Kazane pretty much outclassed Rinon in terms of endurance and raw strength, but even so, that didn’t dissuade Rinon from seeking out a good sparring match whenever the opportunity presented itself (and her body had properly healed after the last sparring match, of course).


About forty-five minutes or so into breakfast, the KMM Gang had made their way into the kitchen, still wearing their pajamas and either yawning or rubbing the proverbial sand out their eyes.  Apparently, they decided to sleep in extra late this weekend.  As they entered the kitchen, they immediately seized up when they saw the sight before them.


“You’ve gotta be kitten me!” declared Tanpopo as she looked at the gathering of larger workshop witches seated at the table.


‘Well, she does have cat ears after all,’ thought Honoka as he anime-style sweat dropped in response to what he just heard.


“It’s almost like a growth contagion set loose among them all,” said Kanna in quiet observation, noting that all of the workshop witches were now enlarged to Ayaka’s and Kazane’s level, roughly speaking.


“It’s certainly a sight to behold, that’s for sure,” said Kotetsu as she straightened her glasses.


“Yep,” confirmed Mei, while Rin simply nodded along.


“I see you’re all awake,” Kazane noted as she sipped on her coffee.  “Feel free to help yourselves to what you see on the counter and grab a seat already.  The staff will make the rounds on second helpings in a little bit.”  Kazane gestured over towards the kitchen counter - enlarged in height for the contingent of amazonian-sized workshop witches - which had a built-in raised platform for those around Honoka’s size (and thus the KMM Gang also) to climb onto as an aide for normal-sized people.


Happy for a hot and free meal, the tower witches made their way towards the countertop to see what was available to pick from.  Once they got their selection, they were gestured towards raised seats at the table, which from the standpoint of the workshop witches were pretty much highchairs designed for infants or small children, making it so that the KMM Gang could sit comfortably at the table so that the edge of the table top wasn’t level with their foreheads.


For a moment, things were serene…just a nice, casual family-style breakfast at the table with the usual carefree chatter among most of those at the table.  The KMM Gang generally kept chatter among their end of the table to themselves, for two distinct reasons.  The first reason was that since they were tower witches, they felt it somewhat inappropriate to be conversing with those who were considered their enemies in the forever clash between workshop witches and tower witches.  Even if they were invited - well, more like forced into coming against their will all but officially - into the Kagari estate, they felt as though they were behind enemy lines at the moment and didn’t want the others to be listening in on their conversations.


The other reason was that now that the workshop witches had all shot up significantly in height, that made the Ivory Quintet feel even more intimidated than they were already.  From their point of view, it was bad enough that they were already outnumbered by so many workshop witches while residing in their current place of residency (on top of being under the watchful eyes of both Ayaka and Kazane no less).  But now, those workshop witches had a height advantage of around five feet or so compared to the five tower witches.  It was like a bunch of elementary school-aged kids in the presence of fully grown adults now when it came to stacking up in the size department.


To put it bluntly, the five tower witches were now outnumbered and WAY out of their weight division (figuratively and literally) when stacked up against Ayaka and her fellow workshop witches.  And as such, that made them all the more cautious and nervous, not wanting to say or do anything that might irritate any of these towering beauties (especially Rinon, given her rather combative nature as a fistfighter and all).


Once everyone had their fill of breakfast (including seconds), they then broke up and decided on what they would do for the weekend.  Honoka had a strong hunch that however things turned out, he would end up spending most (if not all) of his freetime with Ayaka by his side, partly out of her instinctive duty to watch over and protect him, but mainly out of her desire to be by the side of the one person she loved more than anyone else in the whole world.


As everyone proceeded to put away their dishes once they all had their fill, Honoka asked out of curiosity what everyone’s exact heights were, now that the other women in his harem had effectively gone up in size so that they were in Ayaka’s and Kazane’s league.  After finding some measuring tape, their heights were read as such:


Rinon Otometachibana: 10’2”

Kasumi Takamiya: 10’3”

Natsume Mikage: 10’4”

Touko Hio: 10’5”

Atori Kuramine: 10’6”

Kanae Hozuki: 10’7”

Ayaka Kagari: 11’6”

Kazane Kagari: 11’6”


Hearing that every woman who was now partnered/contracted to him was now more than ten feet tall made Honoka’s heart flutter, if not skip a beat outright.  He was effectively waist-high to most of them, with his face basically being crotch-level to them no less.  Hell, when it came to Ayaka and Kazane, the gap between the top of his head and their crotches was around five inches - almost half a foot!  Now that he was in the company of so many mini-giantesses, he felt even smaller today than he felt yesterday.  And of course, there was also the little tidbit about him being partnered up (in more ways than one, according to the little pow-wow session which he was party to just yesterday) with ALL of these women now.  Hell, Ayaka pretty much declared that all of the other workshop witches - including Kazane if Honoka were to guess - were her lovers from this point on, which may very well mean that they’re also Honoka’s lovers as well.


‘Dating eight different women,’ thought Honoka in self-reflection.  ‘It just doesn’t seem real.  It’s like I’ve been inserted in some kind of over-the-top harem anime with a gts fetish mixed in.  I mean honestly, what kind of horndog creator comes up with something like that?’


With breakfast finished, the group broke up and went their separate ways.  The KMM Gang kept to themselves from all the others, what with them being tower witches (and intimidated being in the presence of so many larger women to boot).  As for the others, Kazane headed off to her office to go over some paperwork related to her duties as Tougetsu Academy’s chairwoman, Natsume left to go catch up on her studies and chat with her uncle via phone call, Touko left to have a phone call with her own family, Kanae decided to busy herself by watching some television, Rinon headed off to the built-in gym area for a quick run, and both Kasumi and Atori decided to catch up on their spellcasting while they had some downtime.


Which of course left Honoka and Ayaka alone once more.  The young man was quite surprised that Kasumi didn’t instinctively glomp onto him (or more accurately lift him up and hug him to her face and/or bosom), given how enamored she had become with him…well, even more enamored to him than before, now that she was partnered up with him in the same way as Ayaka and the others were.


“There’ll be time enough for that later, Honoka-kun,” Kasumi told him with a grin after kneeling down and planting a quick smooch on his lips.  Honoka quickly picked up on the realization that he was now being referred to as something other than “Onii-chan” at this point from the young woman who he had always seen as a little sister.  By this point, there was pretty much no doubt that Kasumi would be romantically gunning for him hard now, especially since it was revealed that they weren’t blood related.


After surprising Honoka with a quick peck on his lips, Kasumi made her way off with Atori (who got in a quick smooch on Honoka’s lips as well before leaving), leaving Honoka with Ayaka once more.


“So…” began the young man as he stared up at the towering beauty standing alongside him, “what would you like to do then, Ayaka-chan?”  He tried to keep his eyes focused on Ayaka’s own eyes and not glued to either her magnificent bustline or her panties underneath her skirt (given that she was now more than twice his height and thus could EASILY give him a peek underneath her skirt at this point).


Ayaka pondered for a moment before speaking.


“Well…Rinon talked about wanting to have a sparring match, so I suppose I could indulge her for a little bit.  Would you care to join me?” asked Ayaka.


“Umm…sure, I don’t mind,” answered Honoka.  “Do you just want me to watch?  Because I figure that at my size, that’s pretty much the only thing I could do at this point.”


“Rinon was headed to the gym area, so there are other things to do there,” Ayaka elaborated.  “There’s a running track and a space with numerous bits of workout equipment…treadmills, weight sets, punching bags, that sort of thing.  Once I appease Rinon, we can move onto some of that stuff if you’re up for it.”


“That’s fine,” Honoka answered.  “But are you sure you’ll have the energy for it?  I imagine that a sparring match with Rinon might exhaust you a bit.  You really sure that you’ll have the energy for a workout session afterwards?”


Deciding to let action speak in place of words, Ayaka simply bent down and picked up Honoka, securing him in her arms and pressing his chest against her bosom.  A moment later, she leaned in for a long, tender kiss on Honoka’s lips, inhaling deeply as she closed her eyes and melted in the moment.  The feeling was mutual, given how enraptured in the bliss of both Ayaka’s breasts and her lips against his own was making him, along with her wonderful female aroma.


“Now don’t you worry one little bit about me, Darling,” Ayaka stated.  “I’m a big girl after all, and I can look after myself.”  Obviously, at this point, Ayaka was making quite the pun, given her size relative to Honoka’s.  “I’ll be perfectly fine, especially if it’s just a little sparring match with Rinon.  She IS paired with you along with me and the others, after all.”  Ayaka chuckled right afterwards, causing her bosom to jiggle ever so slightly, even though it was pressed against Honoka’s torso as she held him firmly yet tenderly against her own larger body.


“Well…alright then, if you’re sure,” replied Honoka.  “I don’t mind watching you two have a friendly match and all.  Should we go get a change of clothes before we head down then?”


Ayaka answered Honoka’s question by getting the attention of a nearby servant.


“Excuse me,” Ayaka politely gestured to the nearby maid, getting her attention.


“Yes, Milady?” she asked.


“We’ll be heading to the gymnasium area of the household.  Would you kindly fetch a change of clothes for the two of us?” Ayaka asked the maid while still holding Honoka in her arms.


“Why of course, Milady,” the maid answered with a grin.  “I’ll go fetch a pair for the two of you at once.  They’ll be delivered within the next five minutes or so.”


“Thank you kindly,” Ayaka answered.


“No need for thanks, Milady.  We live to serve,” replied the maid as she hurried off towards Ayaka’s (and Honoka’s) bedroom.


“Well now, that was convenient,” said Honoka.  It certainly helped to have staff on standby to help out with the little things here and there.


Ayaka proceeded to make her way towards the gym area, carrying Honoka in her arms and propped up against her torso and bosom all the while.


“Ayaka-chan, you can set me down if you’d like,” said Honoka during the walk.  “I don’t mind walking on my own and I’d rather not burden you unnecessarily.”


“It’s no bother in the slightest, Darling,” Ayaka replied.  “You place no burden on me whatsoever, so please don’t fret yourself with worry over me about this whole thing.  I like holding you in my arms as much as possible…preferably in either the baths or the bedroom.”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice on that last part was clear enough for Honoka to pick up on, implying that her friskier side seemed to be growing alongside her body the bigger she got over time.  “So please just humor me and let me carry you on the way over, okay Darling?”


“Well then…alright, if you insist,” replied a somewhat blushing Honoka.  His reaction got a small grin and chuckle out of Ayaka, who followed through with a kiss on his lips lasting a solid five seconds.


“You’re so cute, you know that?” said Ayaka upon breaking off the kiss.  “It’s one of the things I love about you so much.”


“I…well…thank you…” replied a slightly stammering Honoka (his blush picking up in its intensity by this point).


With that, Ayaka continued her trek towards the training area for a friendly sparring match with Rinon and some follow-up exercises with Honoka in mind, her footfalls making relatively gentle and subdued ‘thuds’ as her feet hit the ground with every step and her hips gently swayed as she walked along the tower mansion’s hallways towards her destination.

End Notes:
If you've gotten to the end of the chapter, thank you for reading!  I'll try to have something up in the next few weeks...
Workout & Shower with Rinon by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

This chapter ended up being longer than I planned.  Hope you like it!

Rinon growled as her fist connected with the punching bag in the training area, slamming hard into the firm leather and making the bag sway by a good six inches or so.  She continuously bobbed around the punching bag, lightly bouncing to and fro as she pummeled the bag with a series of quick jabs and following through with an occasional haymaker.


The punching bag swayed here and there as the green-haired workshop witch went to town on it, giving more effort than would normally be the case.  It had been a while since Rinon had time to get a good workout in, and an even longer time since the last time she had clashed with either a tower witch or some loud-mouthed delinquent in school, so she felt overdue a somewhat strenuous workout session, even if it was only with a punching bag.  Sometimes she’d use a speed bag or try to get one of the other kids in school to serve as her training partner and use those blocking pads to brace against her punches, but sadly most of the other kids were too afraid of Rinon to partner up with her for that sort of thing, given how ferocious she was known to be when she got serious.  Her reputation made it so that only the bravest and most in-your-face type of hoodlums would dare to try and take her on, either in a friendly sparring match or in an all-out brawl.


Now that she was more than ten feet in height, she wagered that literally NOBODY in school or in town would dare stand up to her for a good old-fashioned round of fisticuffs, save for Ayaka and Kazane of course.  


Admittedly, she wasn’t really expecting to shoot up in height so fast the way that she did.  While she entertained the possibility of increasing in size like Ayaka and Kazane had done, she thought it might be a foot in height…two at the absolute most.  Yet here she was in the gym, nearly double her original height less than twenty four hours ago.  While your typical school girl would probably freak out at such a thing, Rinon was more annoyed than panicked over this latest change in stature.  She was content enough with her previous size, given that she found it to be an advantage whenever engaging in a fistfight with someone, with her smaller frame giving her the chance to bob and weave more effectively when going up against someone who was around six feet in height, give or take a few inches.


Now that she was over ten feet tall, Rinon figured that she’d have to adjust her fighting strategy, now that most opponents would stand somewhere between her hips and just below her bosom, which Rinon also noted had increased somewhat in overall size.  Before the growth spurts, Rinon measured at a healthy B-cup in breast size.  Now however, she wagered that if she were her original size with the boobs she had now, she was at LEAST a C-cup in cup size…maybe even a modest D-cup now, but she wasn’t quite sure just yet on that.


While Rinon didn’t take issue with having breasts, she felt that having boobs that were too big hampered her fighting ability overall.  Trying to effectively dodge and strike with such cumbersome sacks of fat on one’s chest was something which Rinon dreaded having to go through.  Having such oversized mammaries could throw off a fighter’s game, trying to maneuver with so much extra weight hanging off a girl’s chest and all that, which was the main reason why Rinon was perfectly content with her breasts being the size that they were.  She wasn’t obsessed with trying to make them bigger for reasons involving vanity or trying to impress some boy with something as petty and skin-deep as good looks.


‘Of course, Hime-sama is able to maneuver and fight effectively with those big jugs on her chest,’ thought Rinon as she continued to pummel the punching bag.  ‘The same probably goes for her okaa-san as well, given her reputation and all that.  Even so, they’re probably more the exception than the rule on the whole ‘fighting while having big boobs’ thing and all that.’


Rinon’s routine of going at it with the punching bag continued for a solid fifteen minutes.  She was starting to get a little bored and considered switching things up by either moving to the speed bag or maybe hitting the weights for a bit, just to mix up the routine to something other than punches.  It just so happened that as she was finishing up, she heard someone entering the training area, and turned to see who it was.


“Well well well,” grinned Rinon, “to what do I owe the pleasure, especially being graced by Hime-sama of all people?”


“Please, Rinon,” replied Ayaka as she gently set Honoka on the ground and stood back up straight, towering over the green-haired, purple-eyed girl, “no need for titles or formalities when we’re at home.  We ARE basically family from this point on.  Just ‘Ayaka’ will do.”


“Alright then…Ayaka,” replied Rinon.  “But more on to my main point:  What are you doing here?”


“I thought I’d humor you with a friendly sparring match, since you brought it up earlier during breakfast,” Ayaka answered.  “Figured that you’d be thrilled to go a round or two.”


“You’re not wrong there,” grinned Rinon.


“Please, just don’t get TOO into it,” Honoka spoke up.  “I don’t want anyone getting injured, especially during a sparring match of all things.”


“Of course, Darling,” replied Ayaka, “no need to worry yourself.  Like I said, just a friendly sparring match between fellow workshop witches, that’s all.”


“Exactly,” Rinon added, “so please stop worrying so damn much already, will you?  We may be girls, but we’re not such delicate little flowers after all.”


‘They certainly aren’t LITTLE anymore, that’s for sure,’ thought Honoka.


“So then, do you wanna square off right here and now or should we get changed into something more appropriate?” Rinon asked Ayaka.


As luck would have it, two of the maids had entered the training area, each one carrying a folded-up set of gym clothes for both Ayaka and Rinon, consisting of a standard white t-shirt and matching set of black gym shorts.  As they placed the clothes (fit to match Ayaka and Rinon at their current sizes) on a nearby bench, they let Honoka know that they would be back shortly with a pair of gym clothes sized for him as well.


Once Ayaka and Rinon had changed out of their standard clothes and into their gym uniforms (not bothering to do so in a changing room or bathroom, much to Honoka’s embarrassment), they picked a wide open area within the training room and stood apart about ten feet or so, squaring up their footing as they faced one another.


‘I swear, why are they comfortable with changing in front of me like that?’ thought Honoka moments before.  ‘Doesn’t it bother them even a LITTLE to be stripping down in front of a guy?  Partner or not, you’d think it might be just a tad embarrassing to be exposing themselves like that.’  He took a seat on the earlier-mentioned bench to watch the sparring match that was underway, sitting a solid thirty feet or so away from the two amazonian beauties, each of them squaring their feet and taking a fighting stance.


“Ready?” asked Rinon with a grin.


“On you,” answered Ayaka.


“As you wish!” growled Rinon as she charged forward, her eyes widening as she dashed directly towards Ayaka, shortening the distance between them in an instant.


The shorter amazon came forward with her right fist cocked back, aiming straight for Ayaka’s torso.  A headshot would have been more surprising, but Rinon figured going for Ayaka’s stomach would have been the easier target, given the height difference between the two of them.  However, Ayaka expected as much and quickly reacted by bringing her left arm down quickly to parry Rinon’s attack, blocking it successfully.


Rinon followed through with a swing of her left arm, aiming higher towards Ayaka’s bosom, but Ayaka pivoted somewhat, bringing her right shoulder back and thus making her stand sideways and perpendicular to Rinon in a split second, with Rinon’s arm going through empty air.


“Not bad!” smirked Rinon as she continued her assault, swinging back-and-forth from one arm to another as she tried to strike Ayaka from numerous directions, trying to keep the taller girl on her toes.


“I certainly wouldn’t want to disappoint you,” replied Ayaka as she alternated between a series of blocking motions and quick dodges, with Rinon missing by only inches here and there.


From what Honoka could gauge, Rinon favored going on the offensive when fighting, whereas Ayaka preferred relying on parries and countermoves when fighting, letting her opponent make the first move and reacting accordingly.


The fighting got rather intense - or at least more intense that Honoka was comfortable with, given his aversion to violence overall - and was going on for longer than he would have expected.  Honoka guessed that the match would last maybe upwards of five minutes at the most, but as it turned out, the match was going on for more than double that amount of time with neither Ayaka nor Rinon tiring out.  At the most, Rinon was a tad bit winded and had broken a sweat, but she still had plenty of fight in her.


Things took an interesting turn when Rinon decided to alternate between punches and kicks in her routine, but Ayaka had managed to catch on quick enough after the first few kicking attacks.  At one point, Rinon did a leg sweep to knock Ayaka off her feet and fall onto her side (making Honoka instinctively tense up and worry for Ayaka’s sake).  Upon hitting the ground, Rinon balled up her right fist for a direct strike on Ayaka’s face, roaring as her face zeroed in towards  Ayaka’s head.  It ended up making contact…


…with the palm of Ayaka’s left hand, with her long fingers wrapping around Rinon’s balled fist.  Ayaka managed to intercept the strike and now held Rinon’s fist secured firmly in her own larger hand.


“A for effort,” Ayaka said as she secured her grip over Rinon’s fist.  Rinon grunted as she tried to pull her balled-up hand from Ayaka’s own hand, but it was all for naught.  Ayaka proceeded to stand upright once more, looking down at Rinon, still securely holding her hand in Ayaka’s own hand.


“Give up?” asked Ayaka.


“Really?” scoffed Rinon.  “You think so little of me?  And please don’t crack a size-related joke in response.”


“Not at all,” replied Ayaka.  “I know you’ve got plenty of fight in you, but as things stand, I’m not so sure you can break free from my grip, which means you only have one arm to attack and defend yourself at this point.”


“I could say the same for you,” grinned Rinon.  “You’ve sacrificed one of your arms to deny me one of my own, so the way I see it, we’re still evenly matched in the big picture.”

“If that’s how you wish to see it,” replied Ayaka, “but there’s something you probably haven’t considered, my dear Rinon.”


“And what is that?” she asked in amused curiosity.


A moment later, she got her answer when Ayaka bent slightly at the knee so that her own head was level with Rinon’s head.  Then she brought her head back a few inches and then abruptly charged forward, with her forehead making contact with Rinon’s nose, making a distinct popping sound as the headbutt she gave the smaller girl successfully connected.  A second later, Rinon shut her eyes tight and growled as blood started trickling out of her nose, breathing through gritted teeth so that the blood flow wouldn’t speed up if she breathed through her nostrils.


“Ah…smarts!” growled Rinon in response.


“So then, Rinon,” said Ayaka, “having second thoughts then?  You now have a broken nose, and if you want to keep the blood from pouring out, you’ll want to pinch your nose tight, and you only have one free hand to do so at the moment, since I currently have your other hand in mine.  So…have you had enough?”


While a part of Rinon was tempted to continue the fight to the bitter end, given her combative nature, she let the logical part of her mind win out and decided to let things end where they stood.


“Alright, alright,” grumbled Rinon, nodding her head, “I yield.”  Ayaka let go of Rinon’s fist and took a step back in response.


“You know, that was a dirty move you pulled,” Rinon said, pinching the bridge of her nose and tilting her head back as she tried to stem the blood flow.


“In an all-out fight, everything is permitted, especially when it’s a battle to the death,” replied Ayaka in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.


“I’ll bear that in mind during our next match,” Rinon grumbled in response.  “Don’t hold it against me if I try something underhanded like that on our next go-around.”


“Duly noted,” said Ayaka.


“Are you okay?” asked Honoka as he made his way over to the pair.  Given his nature, he couldn’t help but worry for others, even someone like Rinon who once upon a time challenged him to a fistfight in front of the student body not so long ago.  He just didn’t have it within him to hold grudges or bitterness towards others, no matter what happened in the past.


“Ughh…I’m fine,” grumbled Rinon.  “Nothing that won’t heal.”


“But you’re bleeding!” declared Honoka.  “Hold on, I’ll go get a first aid kit and then…”  Honoka was getting ready to run off in search of medical equipment, but was cut off by Ayaka who gently snatched his own wrist and stopped him dead in his tracks.


“Honoka-kun, it’s alright,” she reassured him.  “Rinon’s made of tougher stuff than you may think.  She’s handled worse than a busted nose, and besides…”


“Besides what?” Honoka asked.


“Well, Rinon?” Ayaka asked, gesturing for the green-haired, purple-eyed witch to demonstrate.


“Yeah, yeah…I’m on it,” grumbled Rinon in response.  “You know I’m not big into using spells, right?”


“You ARE a witch, so you’re expected to know a couple here and there,” Ayaka countered.


Somewhat confused as to what Ayaka was getting at, Honoka got his answer when a moment later, Rinon muttered some magic words he couldn’t quite make out and her hand which was pinching the bridge of her began emanating a light green glow.  In less than a minute, Rinon’s nose popped back into its proper position before getting busted by Ayaka’s headbutt and the blood flow cut off right there and then.  Honoka simply stood in wide-eyed wonder at what he witnessed.


Looking down at the young man standing like a deer in the headlights, Rinon simply grumbled in response.


“Healing magic,” she said.  “It was just a busted nose, so the injury wasn’t too severe.  I would have been fine with simply setting my nose back in place without magic.  Really it was done more to stop the bleeding than to set my nose.  It’s really reserved for things like serious cuts, internal organ damage, or broken limbs, that sort of thing.  In any case, stop worrying so damn much, alright?”


“I…I’m sorry…” Honoka quietly muttered, feeling as though his concern was making him appear rather annoying.  Rinon caught onto this change in his character and in turn felt awkwardly embarrassed at dampening his mood.  After all, he was only concerned for her well-being after getting her nose busted up, and if she weren’t a witch capable of using healing magic, his concerns would be far more justified under such circumstances.


Kneeling down so that her head was level with Honoka’s head, she gingerly brought out a hand and gently rubbed the top of Honoka’s head, lightly scuffing up his hair in the process.


“Hey, look…sorry if I came off as lashing out…” muttered a now-embarrassed Rinon.  “I know you meant well and all.  I just…I’m not big on people…fretting over me like that, that’s all.  I’m kinda…new to all of this, being partnered up and all that, so…no hard feelings?”


Honoka simply looked up into Rinon’s eyes and smiled afterwards, nodding in agreement.


“Water under the bridge,” he said with a calming grin, which made Rinon feel a little funny at her core, as if she was feeling just a tad warm and fuzzy in reaction to his smile.


‘You know,’ thought Rinon as she gazed at him, ‘when I look at him like this…he is…kinda cute when he smiles like that.  And given his size relative to my own now, he makes me…kinda wanna…pick him up and…hold him, like some kind of teddy bear or large stuffed animal and all…and…and…’


“Rinon, are you blushing?” asked Ayaka aloud as she stared with hawk-like precision at the green-haired girl kneeling down and staring intently at Honoka.


“W-what?” replied a stammering Rinon.  “Don’t be ridiculous!  I was doing no such thing.”  She stood upright and turned away, making sure that neither Honoka nor Ayaka could see her face at that moment…which Rinon had to admit was feeling just a tad bit warmer than usual.


“Oh?” asked an amused Ayaka as she raised an eyebrow.  “Because I couldn’t help but notice that your cheeks appeared just a tad bit rosier than usual as you were looking at Honoka-kun, or am I mistaken?”


“You most certainly ARE mistaken!” grumbled Rinon, still not bothering to turn around.  “Look, I’m gonna go get a quick drink and then hit the speed bag for a little bit, okay?”  Without giving either Ayaka or Honoka time to respond, Rinon stormed off to go fetch a water bottle or sports drink.


“Is she okay?” asked Honoka.


“She’s fine,” answered Ayaka.  “Just having difficulty coming to terms with her feelings, that’s all.”


“Feelings?” asked Honoka, sensing something of a serious nature around the corner.


“Yes, Darling, her feelings,” Ayaka elaborated.  “If I were to guess, she comes off as a bit of a tsundere when it comes to things like this.  She just needs some time to clear her head and make peace with the reality of the situation, plain and simple.”


‘Tsundere?’ thought Honoka.  ‘You mean Rinon…she actually…she really feels…that way?’  While a part of him was flattered at the idea that she actually felt that way about him, assuming Ayaka was giving an accurate analysis of the situation, he was also partly dreading things if that ended up being the case.


WIth the whole setup of everyone being partnered up with him the way that was explained in the living room, if it ended up being the case that all eight women now bonded to him had feelings for him the way that Ayaka and Kasumi had towards him, then he figured that he was going to end up being pulled in eight different directions, especially if they weren’t in a sharing mood.


‘I suppose if push comes to shove, I’ll have to take a firm stance and let them know that I want to be with Ayaka-chan above everyone else, and just hope that they are accepting of that.’  While he figured that those like Kazane, Touko and Natsume would probably be okay with that arrangement, he wasn’t so sure with those like Kasumi and Rinon, depending on if the latter had STRONG feelings for Honoka.  Mix that with her brawler-style attitude, and things could go sideways very, very quickly.  Honoka just hoped that Rinon’s bark was worse than her bite…maybe even dared to hope that her violent brawler demeanor was mostly just a front when it came to friends and acquaintances, but until things developed further he couldn’t really be sure either way.


“Well then, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka, “what say we do a few exercises while we’re here?”  She gestured to the bits of workout equipment in the training area.


“Sure,” answered Honoka.  “I could kill a good hour keeping busy with one of these.”


The two of them made their way over towards the bits of workout equipment, examining which type they would end up using.  Before that though, they proceeded with some warm-up stretching routines, stretching both their arms and legs as well as getting their necks and torsos nice and limber.


During the stretching routine, Honoka could swear that Ayaka was going out of her way to visually tease him.  One example consisted of Ayaka standing upright and proceeding to bend at the waist all the way down in order to touch her fingers to her toes.  Given that she was more than double Honoka’s height at this point, this meant that Honoka had a great view of her ass - snuggled into a rather form-fitting pair of particularly short gym shorts - as she stood directly in his line of view and proceeded to do her stretches.


Another stretching exercise consisted of Ayaka resting on her knees and arching her back as far as she could manage while planting her hands firmly on the floor, giving Honoka a splendid view of her G-cup bosom as she slowly bent backwards.  Even in something as typical and standard as a white t-shirt, Ayaka cut a stunning figure in pretty much ANYTHING that she wore.  No matter what the attire, Ayaka seemed to make it look rather form-fitting, which given her enlarged size was exacerbated only more so.


Eventually, after getting enough stretches in - and getting Honoka rather hot under the collar in the process - the pair went over to the workout equipment.


Honoka decided to do some reps with the lighter dumbbells on the nearby weight rack (which Ayaka had mercifully shrunken down to his scale).  Ayaka in turn decided to stand nearby and do some reps with a barbell scaled to her size.  While Honoka was content with the two ten-pound weights he was working with, he marvelled in awe at the amount of weight Ayaka had racked up on her end.


From what he could tell, Ayaka had racked on a solid five hundred pounds of weight on each end of the barbell.  Adding the weight of the bar itself, that meant Ayaka was dealing with over a thousand pounds altogether, and while there was Ayaka’s larger size to take into consideration, it was quite phenomenal that she could carry so much weight with little effort, as if she were hauling a basketful of laundry or something along those lines.  Whether or not she was using magic to amplify her strength or if it was the result of her hardened training under her mother, Honoak wasn’t sure, but either way, the very fact that Ayaka could lift half a ton under little or no duress was both impressive and alarming in equal measure.


Honoka proceeded with some standard back-and-forth curls, alternating between his left arm and and right arm, while Ayaka followed suit with basic curls with the barbell.  This went on for around fifteen minutes or so.  While Honoka made sure to keep at his own reps, he couldn’t help but marvel at the fact that Ayaka could curl over a thousand pounds with rather little effort, making no more than an occasional grunt every now and then during her lifts.  He had a feeling that if Ayaka were serious, she could probably bench press an entire car or even a garbage truck like it was nothing.  Hell, if she went all out, she could probably lift a tank or a train car over her head, especially if she was using magic to amplify her strength.


After going through basic curls, Ayaka alternated her routine.  She mixed things up by doing a few overhead presses, followed by a set of deadlifts, a set of squats, and a set of bent-over rows.  It was during these exercises that Ayaka decided to adjust her position relative to Honoka.  During the curls, Ayaka stood a few feet off to Honoka’s side, but once she was done with those reps, she repositioned herself so that she was standing a few feet directly in front of Honoka with her backside facing him.  At her size, this effectively meant that Ayaka was the main thing taking up Honoka’s field of view.


During the deadlifts, squats, and bent-over rows, Ayaka was effectively giving Honoka a spectacular view of her legs, backside, and especially her ass as she did her sets.  With each exertion, Ayaka was giving her beloved a front-row center viewing of her derriere every time she bent over or assumed a squatting position, given that she was more than twice his height now.  While Honoka tried to keep his composure, he could make out the swell of Ayaka’s buttocks well enough, given how form-fitting the gym shorts appeared to be on her.  He could even spot both her buttcrack and the slightest hint of camel toe within said gym shorts during Ayaka’s barbell exercises, which of course was eliciting a response within Honoka’s own gym shorts the more he looked as Ayaka did her sets.


At this point, Honoka would have bet a million yen that Ayaka positioned herself like this on purpose so that Honoka would get a perfect showing of her ass as she did her workout routine.  Given how enamored Ayaka had become with him at this point, it was a safe bet to assume that she would go out of her way to give the boy she loved wholeheartedly a primetime viewing of her body in any way she could conceive.


“How are things looking, Honoka-kun?” asked Ayaka to the young man behind her.


‘I can’t help but think that there’s a double meaning somewhere in that question,’ thought Honoka in response.


“You mean with the workout, right?”  Honoka asked.  By this point, he had done over fifty reps with the dumbbells and had lost count, given the show he was witnessing.


“Sure, that among other things,” replied Ayaka with a small grin, clearly implying on the double meaning, as if she was reading Honoka’s mind.  “Want to keep up with weight training or would you like to do something else?”


“Well, I wouldn’t mind doing some running, but I figured that the two of us on the running track wouldn’t be fair to you,” Honoka answered.  “At your size, I’d have no hope of keeping up with you, and I don’t want to hold you back and make you slow down on my account.”


“No problem there, Darling,” Ayaka replied, finishing up with her reps and placing the half-ton barbell on the ground.  “We can just use the treadmills stationed here.”


“You sure?” Honoka asked.  “I mean, I’ll go as fast as I can manage, but I doubt that I can keep up with the same speed as you, and again, I don’t want you to have to slow down on my account.”


“It’s perfectly fine, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka chuckled.  A moment later, she touched one of the treadmills and shrunk it down to Honoka’s scale.  “Just go with the speed that you’re comfortable with, whether it’s a light jog or a brisk run.  Either one is fine.  Just do your best and you have nothing to apologize for, least of all to me.  I’ll go at my own speed alongside you, that way we can run together, alright?”


“Well…alright then, if you’re okay with that,” Honoka quietly replied.  A moment later, Ayaka knelt down and planted a kiss on Honoka’s lips, palming the back of his head in her massive right hand as she smooched him.  She pulled back and simply grinned at him before speaking.


“No need to feel like you’re holding me back in any way whatsoever, Darling,” Ayaka gently replied with little more than a whisper.  “Just do your best and give it your all, okay?”


“Okay,” Honoka responded.


A moment later, both Honoka and Ayaka were each on their own separate treadmill (right next to each other, of course).  Honoka decided to start at a brisk walk, with Ayaka adjusting her speed to match Honoka’s in turn.  For a good ten minutes, the two simply walked at a brisk pace, somewhere between walking and jogging.  Afterwards, Honoka turned up the speed on his machine to the point where he had to jog a bit, with Ayaka following suit.  This went on for a solid twenty minutes or so, with each of their feet gently pounding against the treadmill belt as they continued on.


“You can go faster, if you want,” Honoka said through mild puffs of breath.


“I’m fine where I am,” Ayaka replied.


“I just…don’t want you…to have to hold back…on my account,” a somewhat winded Honoka elaborated.  “I know…you can go…a lot faster…than this…without even…breaking a sweat.”


“I’m perfectly fine where I’m at, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka replied, keeping her jogging pace in line with Honoka’s.


The jog went on for another ten minutes, at which point Honoka felt the need to prove something - both to himself and to Ayaka - and increased the speed a little bit more, to the point where he moved from a jogging pace to modest running pace.  It wasn’t a full-blown sprinting type of run, just something akin to that of a slightly faster pace of jogging.  Ayaka adjusted her speed to match Honoka’s once more.


Of course, Honoka was cognizant that if the two of them were running on a track or a road right now, Ayaka would have left him eating her dust a long time ago.  Given her longer legs, Honoka would have to jog where Ayaka could get by at a brisk walk, and Honoka would have to sprint like crazy where Ayaka could get by with a modest jog.  While Ayaka’s larger stature was certainly a factor in this particular setup, Honoka knew that even before the growth spurts, Ayaka was at the top of her class when it came to feats of strength and endurance.  After all, the one deemed Tougetsu Academy’s “prince” or “princess” was expected to be a shining example of both academic and physical excellence, and Ayaka had both of those things down in spades.


Perhaps it was simply the need to prove himself to Ayaka that Honoka simply couldn’t let up and felt the need to push himself on the treadmill.  While he knew that Ayaka far outclassed him in terms of strength, agility, and endurance, he wanted to show that he was worthy of being partnered up to her all the same.  Even with his leg muscles starting to burn a bit and his breathing becoming more and more winded, he pushed on, not wanting to appear pathetic to the girl who cared for him with such intensity.


A few more minutes of running pass, with a somewhat winded Honoka pushing ever onward, trying not to let the soreness in his legs nor the heavier breathing in his lungs get to him.  By now, he had become focused and dead set on running until he simply couldn’t run anymore, more out of a sense of pride than anything else.  After watching the sparring match between Ayaka and Rinon, Honoka felt a sort of compulsion to give it his all with the simple act of running, and while he was admittedly a bit tired out from the weight-lifting exercises from earlier, he didn’t want to use that as an excuse to bow out right now.


“Make sure not to overexert yourself, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka as she glanced down at the young man giving it all on his treadmill.


“I’m…okay…Ayaka-chan,” he replied through winded breaths.  By this point, stubbornness had overtaken him, wanting to prove something to himself as much as to Ayaka.


But, as the old saying goes in the Book of Proverbs within the Bible, “Pride goeth before the fall,” and in this case, the fall ended up being quite literal on Honoka’s part.  Having pushed his legs to their utmost during his running session, Honoka wasn’t able to reach for the dial in time to lower the speed on the treadmill, tripping over himself and falling down hard on the treadmill’s belt, getting ready to fly off the treadmill’s back end…


…or that WOULD have been the case had Ayaka not immediately scooped him up with one arm and prevented him from both falling down hard and being ejected off the treadmill, holding him against her like it was nothing.  Given that she could lift a barbell carrying a thousand pounds, carrying Honoka around must have been childsplay for someone like Ayaka, especially now that she was eleven-and-a-half feet tall to boot.


“You okay, Honoka-kun?” she asked the young man held securely in her arms (all while maintaining her speed on her own treadmill).


“Y-yeah, I’m alright,” he muttered, the embarrassment easy enough to pick up in his voice.


“You really need to know your limitations, Darling,” she gently chided.  “You shouldn’t push yourself more than you can manage.”


“I’m sorry…I…I just wanted…” Honoka quietly muttered in shame.


“Wanted what?”


“Nothing…it’s dumb…”


Ayaka proceeded to get off her own treadmill, still holding Honoka securely in her arms as she focused onto him like a hawk.


“Darling…please, talk to me.”  The tone in Ayaka’s voice was sincere and too heartfelt for Honoka to simply brush it off.


“I just…I wanted to be…worthy of you, you know?” Honoka confessed.


“How do you mean?” replied Ayaka.


“I don’t like feeling like a deadweight compared to you, if that makes sense.  You’re so strong and athletic, capable of amazing things, even without the use of magic.  Even before you started getting bigger and taller, you were always able to do everything with so much ease.  You can lift hundreds of pounds, run a marathon and barely break a sweat or get winded, perform gymnastics or swim like a professional athlete, and do so many other kinds of things like that.  Compared to you, I’m…I’m…a joke, and a bad one at that.  And when I think about that, I just can’t help but both pity and hate myself a little bit in the process and mmphf-”


Before he could get another word in edgewise, Honoka was lifted up until his lips were assaulted by Ayaka’s own heavenly soft lips, with her tongue going to town on his mouth, French kissing the living daylights out of him.  Initially, Honoka tried to resist, but within seconds, he had succumbed to the feel of Ayaka’s luscious lips and tongue doing their magic onto his mouth while her bosom pressed against his torso, her hands gently caressed him during the kiss, and her wonderful aroma assaulted his nostrils.  Within thirty seconds, Honoka was drawing in bliss.


“No more putting yourself down, okay Darling?” said Ayaka matter-of-factly.  “I don’t like seeing you put yourself down like this.  As long as you give it your all, you have nothing to feel ashamed about.  There are very few in the world who can match me at my level, Honoka-kun.  The only ones who come to my mind that are around my level are Okaa-san, Chronoire Schwarz, and maybe that Medusa woman, and for the last two in that group, that’s if they’re using magic to amplify their strength.”


“What about Rinon?  You don’t include her?” asked Honoka.


“Rinon’s not quite up to my level to be frank,” Ayaka replied.  “She makes for a good training partner among the local workshop witches, and maybe in a few years she can give me a REALLY good workout to the point of making me put some extra effort in, but for the time being, she’s below me in overall fighting ability.  I don’t say that to gloat, Honoka-kun.  It’s just an accurate assessment of the situation as it currently is, that’s all.”


“Even so…I can’t help but feel a bit down,” said Honoka.  “I just want to be someone that you can rely on as much as I rely on you, that’s all.  If we really are partners, then we should be able to count on one another to watch each other’s backs, rather than just me being the damsel in distress waiting for you to come save me and all that.”


“You’re making progress in your magic training,” said Ayaka reassuringly.  “Just keep to your studies in that and I know that in time you’ll be a competent wizard who can protect not just himself but others, including me.  And while I’m touched that you want to be all you can when it comes to learning magic and becoming stronger, I’m partly against such a thing as well, contradictory as that sounds.”


“But…why?” asked a confused Honoka.  “Why would you be against me trying to become stronger and bettering myself?”


“Because I don’t want you to have to fight,” Ayaka quietly replied.  “I don’t want you having to resort to raising your hand in an act of violence, even when it comes to protecting yourself or others.  I want you to live a peaceful, easy life where you need not sully yourself and have to raise a hand against others.  That’s simply not who you are at your core, Honoka-kun.  You’re kind, gentle, soft…and I love you all the more for it.  So I’d rather you leave the fighting to me and the others so that you need not resort to fighting and violence at all, or at least resort to it only if you have no other option.”


“But Ayaka-chan…” Honoka insisted before being cut off.


“That being said,” Ayaka interrupted, “I understand that you don’t want to feel like a burden or that you’re somehow not worthy of being my partner - which you are, of course…meaning you both ARE my partner and certainly WORTHY of being my partner.  So while I’d rather you not need to fight, I’ll acquiesce here and there so that you have at least some rudimentary skills in both physical capabilities as well as magic.”  Ayaka finished her little explanation with another kiss on Honoka’s lips (this time with no tongue) before setting him back on the ground.


As this was going on, Rinon had entered the training area, water bottle in hand and sipping from it as she neared the pair.


“Did I miss out on anything?” asked the green-haired workshop witch as approached the two lovebirds.


“Just a little heart-to-heart, that’s all,” replied Ayaka while Honoka just blushed, his eyes veering off to the side.  Rinon stared at them in curiosity, more so at Honoka than Ayaka, but decided not to push or prod any further and simply shrugged in response.


“Well then, care to join me for some more training?” Rinon offered.


“If you’re talking about another sparring match, then I’ll decline this time around,” Ayaka replied.  “But you’re welcome to join us here in the training area on one of the machines here if you so desire.”


“I suppose I can mix things up a little bit,” grumbled Rinon, who decided to busy herself with the speed bag and keep her tempo up with her punches.


As for Honoka and Ayaka, Honoka decided to spend some time on one of the cycling machines (shrunken down to his size) while Ayaka worked out on a nearby elliptical machine alongside him.


Honoka was at least happy to know that even if he crashed in terms of stamina and endurance, he wouldn’t end up embarrassing himself by falling off like he did with the treadmill.  He also couldn’t help but notice that Ayaka had pulled the elliptical up slightly forward so that she was within Honoka’s general view, just on the right side of his peripheral vision.


Once the pair got deep into their exercises, Honoka had a good inkling as to WHY Ayaka dragged the elliptical machine forward a bit:  She wanted to give Honoka another killer view.


Like with the barbell exercises, Ayaka was effectively giving Honoka a rather stimulating show of her legs, backside, and buttocks as she maneuvered with flawless grace on the elliptical.  With every motion, Honoka got a good view of her calves and thigh muscles on full display, while Ayaka’s hips swayed slightly with each motion, accentuating an ass that had the perfect mix of firmness with plumpness, being hugged quite nicely in the pair of rather short gym shorts she was wearing.  Even Ayaka’s bosom could be noticed, gently swaying here and there while she moved.  Even if she generally had her back towards Honoka, Ayaka’s G-cup bosom was large enough to spot from the side if she lifted her arms up, giving a tantalizing view of side boob when she moved.


‘I swear, I’m almost certain that she does this to tease me on purpose,’ thought Honoka.  Given how increasingly frisky Ayaka had grown (along with her size, pardon the pun), that wasn’t too far-fetched of an idea to consider.


Trying not to fall too into sexually-themed temptation, Honoka kept his gaze directly forward as he peddled, trying not to catch a glance too often at the show which Ayaka was presenting him.  That being said, he WAS a healthy young man with appreciation for the female form, and someone like Ayaka Kagari sported such a form in peak condition.


Every so often when Honoka snuck a quick glance, he was almost certain that Ayaka was looking over her shoulder at him, smirking in response when she saw him watching.  Whereas some women would scoff in disgust or mutter “pig,” “pervert,” or “creep,” at being ogled, Ayaka merely smiled in response at knowing that the one she cherished wholeheartedly was checking her out.  Of course, if it was some other guy doing what Honoka was doing, she’d probably give him a look that said, “Keep undressing me with your eyes and you’re gonna be in a world of hurt very soon.”


Ayaka and Honoka proceeded exercising on their respective pieces of workout equipment, while Rinon went from the speedbag back to the punching bag.  If there was one thing the hotheaded workshop witch was known for, it was her love for throwing a punch, and thus a punching bag became her go-to piece of workout equipment over all others.  There were times when Honoka worried that she’d hit the bag so hard that she might actually break the chain which it hung from.


‘If she uses magic to amplify her strength, I have a feeling that that’s not only possible but highly probable,’ thought Honoka as he sweat-dropped in nervous contemplation.  Fortunately, Rinon didn’t take things that far, content with getting a good flow in as she bobbed from side to side and punching the bag from different directions.


Eventually, after a solid thirty minutes of working out between the three, they decided to call it a day for physical activity.  Honoka wiped himself with a towel and was contemplating on whether or not he should get a shower.  Ayaka decided to make the choice for him when she picked him up and declared that they were going to shower together (getting a blush from Honoka in the process).


“Would you care to join us, Rinon?” Ayaka asked her fellow witch.


‘She’ll say no,’ thought Honoka, figuring that Rinon wouldn’t want to shower with a guy, even if it was someone she was paired up with in the same way as Ayaka and all the others were now via the sealing process and all that.  She simply COULDN’T be interested in him like Ayaka was, there was just no way of that happening.


“Sure, sounds good,” Rinon replied, walking alongside Ayaka as the two made their way towards the nearest bathing facility on their floor.


“B-but Rinon,” said Honoka, “if you’re gonna shower with Ayaka-chan, then I’ll just shower separately.  You wouldn’t wanna shower alongside a guy now, right?  I mean, that’s just not appropriate and all…”


“You’d be right if it was just some typical, run-of-the-mill guy, Takamiya-kun,” replied Rinon, “but you and I are partners now, just like you and Ayaka are partners, so there’s no problem.”


“But…”


“Takamiya-kun, you and I are showering together and that’s final,” Rinon declared matter-of-factly, making it clear that the matter wasn’t up for debate or any further discussion.  Her tone of voice wasn’t menacing in and of itself, but it did carry a weight of seriousness to it all the same, basically saying to the young man, “We’re getting naked, wet, and in close proximity, so make peace with that, got it?”


Fast-forward to all three in the nearby showering stalls just down the hall from the gymnasium/training area, all of them wearing nothing but their birthday suits and standing under shower heads as they cleaned themselves.


It was during this time that Honoka tried to keep his eyes either closed or focused towards the floor.  While he was fairly certain that Ayaka wouldn’t be upset in the slightest if he were to look upon her body (quite the opposite if anything), he was far from certain as to how Rinon would react if she saw him looking at her naked body.  Even though she had laid out the whole “we’re partners now” spiel not so long ago, he didn’t want her thinking that he was some horndog who felt entitled to gaze upon her body, especially now that she was completely in the buff.


A few minutes passed before Honoka felt a pair of hands upon his own body as he was currently scrubbing his scalp with some shampoo.  What threw him off was that he could tell that it was more than just one pair of hands doing the touching.  Looking over his shoulder, his suspicions were confirmed.


Behind him were both Ayaka and Rinon rubbing and scrubbing all along the contours of his body, from his neck down to his knees as their hands gently washed and caressed his skin.


“Ayaka-chan,” said a startled Honoka, “what are you doing?”


“Washing your body, Darling,” she replied calmly.


“B-but why is Rinon doing so as well?” Honoka further asked.


“Because I offered her to join in and she said yes, of course,” Ayaka replied with a small grin.


“Really?” asked Honoka, not believing what he was hearing.


“Really,” replied Rinon matter-of-factly.


“B-but Rinon, you REALLY don’t have to do this,” Honoka stated, trying to offer her an out in all of this.  “We might be partnered up now through the sealing process, but that doesn’t mean that you have to wash me or anything like that.  I don’t want you feeling like you have to-”


“Takamiya-kun,” Rinon interrupted, causing the young man to seize up momentarily.


“Y-yes, Ma’am?” he asked somewhat nervously.


“Two things,” she resumed.  “First off, don’t call me “Ma’am” ever again.  My name is Rinon, so call me either that or “Rinon-chan,” got that?”  Honoka nodded in response.  “And secondly…”


Rinon leaned in while closing her eyes and planted her own lips onto Honoka’s lips, her breathing slowing down significantly as she pressed her lips against Honoka’s for a good ten seconds or so.  While there was no tongue involved, Honoka was blown away by the forwardness of said kiss, and could make out the increased rosiness of a blush forming on Rinon’s cheeks as she kissed him.  Once she broke off the kiss, she had those distinctly purple eyes with white crosses in lieu of pupils squarely onto Honoka’s own eyes, giving him her full attention.


“I’m your partner, just like Hime-sama here, got that?” Rinon said firmly yet with undertones of a nervousness in her demeanor if the blush was anything to go by.  “And as your partner, this sort of thing is normal, from what I understand.  So stop being so namby-pamby about all of this and just go with the flow, okay?”


Honoka simply stared wide-eyed like a deer in the headlights, still processing what he just heard her say.  It was certainly not like Rinon to be open to the idea of both bathing with and kissing another person.  While he wasn’t sure as to what her sexual orientation was specifically, Honoka figured that Rinon didn’t have a particularly high opinion of men in general, so it was certainly surprising to see her bathing alongside him, as well as caressing his body alongside Ayaka as well as literally smooching him to boot.


As if she were reading his mind, Ayaka knelt down further and caught Honoka off guard with a quick smooch on the lips before speaking.


“Honoka-kun, it’s like Rinon-chan here just told you:  Just go with the flow, okay?” Ayaka said with a grin afterwards.


“B-b-but…I…I just can’t go and straight-up cheat on you, Ayaka-chan,” Honoka countered.  “I’m not going to be unfaithful to you like that.”


“Honestly,” Ayaka sighed before palming the back of his head and French kissing the living daylights out of Honoka, inhaling deeply through her nostril as she smooched him.  After a solid twenty seconds of kissing, Ayaka pulled back and spoke once more.


“You’re too sweet and considerate for your own good, you know that?” Ayaka asked Honoka with a grin.  “It’s not infidelity or being unfaithful if I’m not only letting you do this, but INSISTING that you do this, understand?”


“I…I beg your pardon?” asked a bewildered Honoka.


“You heard me, Darling,” Ayaka grinned.  “I intend for you to be with each and every woman partnered with you…in every sense of the word.”


“When you say “be,” you don’t honestly mean…” replied Honoka in an increasingly quiet tone of voice, the blush on his face increasing in intensity.  A moment later, his chin was lifted up by Ayaka’s fingers as she tilted his head up and French kissed him once more, lasting another ten seconds or so.  What surprised Honoka was that he only got a few seconds to breathe before his mouth was assaulted with another French kiss…this time by Rinon.


While not as dexterous in comparison to Ayaka’s kiss, Rinon certainly put her heart into it all the same, given how strongly she latched her mouth onto Ayaka’s mouth as her tongue invaded his personal space.  The second round of kissing lasted another ten seconds or so before the younger workshop witch broke it off, panting significantly as she broke eye contact in a rather adorable display of full-blown tsundere character portrayal.


“Indeed I do, my darling Honoka-kun,” Ayaka chuckled.  “Kasumi-chan is already on board with this whole thing, obviously, but I intend to have EVERYONE have a turn with you before long, including dear Rinon-chan here.  And it makes me happy to know that she’s already doing her part to make this relationship setup work out in the end.  So know that you don’t have to hold back when it comes to furthering and strengthening bonds with the others in our family, as I intend for you to do so in the days to come.  After a few weeks, I intend for every witch bonded to you to love you wholeheartedly with the same kind of intensity to which I love you, understand?  So by all means, love them with the same kind of passion with which you love me, for I’ll accept nothing less than that, Darling.”


“Exactly,” added Rinon.  “Look, it’s sweet of you to be considerate the way that you are and all that, but please, for once in your life, just take a gift when it’s offered to you.  Other guys would kill or go through hell to be where you are, getting to be with as many women as you have partnered up with and whatnot, and Hime-sama here has pretty much given you her blessing to go ahead and enjoy yourself fully, so stop feeling so guilty about all of this, alright?  And stop thinking “I’m not worthy” or anything along those lines either, because you are, got that?”


Honoka simply stood there in wide-eyed stupor, thinking himself in a dream state at the moment.  There was just no way a group of young women collectively say to you “You’re in a harem and each and every one of us are going to love you both romantically and intimately for a very, very long time and all, okay?”.  It just didn’t happen, unless Honoka had somehow woken up one day and found himself teleported into some wackadoo pervy, super ecchi harem-themed universe like those found in certain anime and manga.


Being knocked from his thoughts, Honoka found himself being gingerly lifted up from underneath his armpits by Rinon as she repositioned him.  Rinon herself took a seated position and proceeded to begin cleaning Honoka’s body from head to toe, starting with his head and shoulders and working her way down along his arms and torso.


“H-hey, what are you doing?” asked a flustered Honoka.


“You were just standing there like a statue, so I decided to take your silence as a ‘yes’ to everything we just said,” answered Rinon.  “Even if the silence was meant to be a ‘no,’ it wouldn’t matter either way, as we would just overrule it and make it a ‘yes’ right there and then.  So then I’m just proceeding accordingly and washing your body, Honoka-kun.”


‘Oh no, now she’s using the -kun suffix too,’ groaned Honoka inwardly.  ‘Looks like she really IS a tsundere at heart.’


Ayaka joined Rinon seconds later, with Rinon seated behind Honoka while Ayaka knelt in front of him, giving him a full display of her entire body as she washed him, especially her massive bosom dangling oh so enticingly front and center as she scrubbed him down from the front while Rinon followed suit from behind.


Inevitably, given the amount of attention Honoka’s body was getting, along with the fact that he could both see and feel Ayaka’s and Rinon’s naked bodies against his own, his ‘little buddy’ decided to show his gratitude for all of that attention.  Honoka instinctively reached down to cover it the best he could, only to have his wrists snatched by both Ayaka’s and Rinon’s hands within seconds.


“There’s no need to cover yourself, Darling,” Ayaka reassured him.  “You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about nor the need to hide yourself.”


“Exactly,” added Rinon, “and besides, you get to see all of us, so it’s only fair that we get to see the same from you.”  Once they felt Honoka’s arms loosen up, they slowly released his wrists and let his arms fall gently to his sides.  Seconds later, Rinon’s large (but still femininely delicate) fingers began touching and rubbing Honoka’s ‘eleventh finger’ slowly, which of course got slow heavy breaths from Honoka in response as his body shivered with pleasure.


“Remember, Rinon-chan, be delicate,” cooed Ayaka as she proceeded to alternate between washing Honoka’s chest and shoulders above and his thighs and calves below.  Rinon focused on the area consisting of Honoka’s lap along with his stomach in turn, giving the young man a full body washing session between these two sinfully sexy amazons.


“Yeah yeah, I understand,” muttered Rinon.  If only Honoka could turn around at that moment, he would have appreciated the raging blush that was on Rinon’s face as she cleaned him from behind, pressing her chest and torso against his back as she cleaned him (she was kneeling at this point so she could be low enough to do so).  While she was cleaning Honoka’s ‘little buddy,’ Rinon’s own heartbeat picked up in both speed and intensity.  The way she cleaned in a back-and-forth motion was practically akin to giving Honoka a handjob; if she gripped just a little bit tighter, she pretty much WOULD be giving him a handjob, at at that moment her mind was torn between sticking to cleaning and moving straight into far steamier territory.


After a minute or two of cleaning, Ayaka and Rinon switched places…well, more accurately speaking, they rotated Honoka so that Ayaka was behind him and Rinon was in front of him, with them switching where they cleaned the young man.  That gave Honoka a full-frontal view of Rinon’s body, and while Rinon wasn’t as gifted in the chest department as Ayaka was (very few could match Ayaka in that category), her body was nothing to sneeze at either.  If Honoka were to guess, Rinon’s breasts would probably be a healthy C-cup (if she were her original size and not over ten feet tall), and her physique was very fit and trim overall, given her propensity to fight and keep in shape regularly.  He could make out the musculature in her biceps along with the definition in her abdomen as well as her thighs and calves.  Out of all of the women currently paired up with him, Honoka would have wagered that Rinon was probably the outright fittest of the bunch in terms of muscle definition (well, aside from Ayaka and Kazane perhaps).


The cleaning session went on for several minutes more, with both Ayaka and Rinon getting to know EVERY detail of Honoka’s body in terms of touch.  It was something of a miracle that Honoka didn’t straight-up lose it right there and then, given that both of them had gotten well-acquainted with his more delicate body parts during the washing session.  He was still befuddled that Rinon would be rather willing to touch him, especially down there of all places.  Apparently, she was dead serious about the whole partner setup between them at this point.


“Alright then, Honoka-kun,” said Ayaka, pulling him out of his train of thought, “would you be so kind as to wash the both of us now?”


“Seriously?” asked the young man.  “You really want me to wash both of you now?  I’m sure you’re both more than capable of doing that yourselves, and you’ll finish a lot quicker than having me do it for you.”


“Don’t worry about timing or anything like that, Darling,” Ayaka replied with a warming grin.  “Honestly, the longer it takes, the better as far as I’m concerned.”


“And you, Rinon?” Honoka asked the other witch.  “You’re REALLY okay with this?  Because you’re certainly free to opt out if you want, no pressure or anything.”


“Oh, for Kami’s sake,” grumbled Rinon, “stop being so damn overly considerate and clean us already!”  She followed through by kneeling down, grabbing Honoka by the shoulders, and planting her lips on his mouth, French kissing the hell out of the young man for a good ten seconds before coming up for air (blushing furiously all the while).  Once she pulled back, she bored her eyes directly into Honoka’s own eyes before speaking once more.


“Now stop being so freakin’ nice and sweet like that and wash us!” she pseudo-growled while her eyes slightly trembled as she gazed down at the young man in her grasp.


Slightly intimidated by Rinon’s demand that he clean her alongside Ayaka, Honoka gulped before proceeding to do as he was told.  Given his size relative to these women, Honoka stood up while Ayaka and Rinon sat on small buckets (scaled to their size) flipped upside down for them to sit.


Honoka first started with Ayaka, washing her back and shoulders, then proceeded to follow through with her neck, arms, hair, collarbone, and the sides of her torso.  It took a little gentle goading on Ayaka’s part to get Honoka to follow through with washing both her buttocks and her bosom, insisting that Honoka place his hands on EVERY part of her while he cleaned her.


“After all, it’s only fair, Darling,” Ayaka told him.  “We DID touch every part of your body when we were cleaning you, so we’re just returning the favor.”


Once Ayaka coaxed him out of his shell, Honoka followed through and proceeded to wash EVERY part of Ayaka’s body, including her bountiful breasts, her stomach, her waist, her thighs and calves, and her ‘maidenhood,’ so to speak.  While Honoka was certainly flustered at touching all of the aforementioned parts, it was really Ayaka’s breasts which he found the most joy in washing, given how large they were as well as their bounciness, firmness, and softness too (minus her nipples, which had become quite hard and erect at this point!).  There was just something about Ayaka’s breasts that appeared almost otherworldly in their beauty and splendor, as if they were the breasts of a literal goddess.


During the washing session, Ayaka occasionally grunted and stifled a moan here and there as Honoka’s hands ran across her skin.  Honoka in turn caught onto these noises and paused in his ministrations.


“Are you okay?” he asked her.  “I’m not going too rough, am I?”


“Not at all,” Ayaka replied calmly.  “By all means, please continue.  You can even press a little harder if you so desire.  It’s almost massage-like.”


Surprised that Ayaka was thoroughly enjoying it, Honoka continued as requested, pushing ever so slightly more into Ayaka’s skin as he cleaned her.  While Honoka continued, Ayaka inwardly chided herself for almost letting the cat out of the bag and moaning or squealing any louder than she did, not wanting Honoka to freak out at just how damn orgasmic his touch was to her.  The last thing she wanted at that moment was for the good time she was experiencing to come to an abrupt end.


Honoka proceeded to wash Ayaka’s body from head to toe, getting every part of her as instructed.  Given Ayaka’s body was far larger than his, he had a LOT of surface area to cover, which of course Ayaka was thrilled at such a reality.  A solid half hour had passed by the time Honoka had finished up with cleaning Ayaka, by which point Rinon’s turn came up.


The green-haired workshop witch positioned herself seated on her own bucket, her back towards Honoka as she slightly dipped her head, signalling him to proceed.  Within seconds of Honoka’s hands touching her neck and shoulders, Rinon immediately bit her lower lip and pressed her thighs and knees together, fighting the urge to gasp in orgasmic bliss at Honoka’s touch.


‘For Kami’s sake!’ thought Rinon in that very moment.  ‘How is he so freakin’ GOOD at this!?’  Rinon’s breathing picked up in intensity, her nostrils slightly flaring as she willed herself to breathe slower and not lose it right there and then.  Once more, this caught Honoka’s attention after a minute or so.


“Umm…are you okay, Rinon?” he asked.  “If you’re not enjoying this, I’ll stop right now and…”


“Don’t you dare fuckin’ stop!” Rinon interrupted, feeling embarrassed at raising her voice like some barking dog.  She took a deep breath to compose herself before resuming.  “S-sorry, I didn’t mean to snap at you like that, honestly.  I just…wasn’t quite prepared for this, that’s all.  Please…continue.”


“You sure?” asked Honoka.


“Yes, please continue,” answered Rinon.  “I WANT you to do this.”


Nodding in acquiescence, Honoka proceeded with Rinon’s request.  Like with Ayaka, he started with her neck, back and shoulders, then proceeded with her arms.  While washing her arms, he took note of her biceps, which retained a fine balance of muscular definition tempered with feminine appeal.  As mentioned before, Rinon had her own appeal and charm, like that of a G.I. Jane type of woman or a very fit Wonder Woman or Lara Croft with a touch more definition to her muscles.


“You have very well-defined muscles, Rinon,” Honoka said, hoping she’d appreciate the compliment.


“Chan,” she replied.


“Come again?” asked a confused Honoka.


“Call me Rinon-chan from now on, okay?”


“Are you sure?” asked Honoka.


“I’m your partner, so yes I’m sure, now say it…please,” Rinon responded, slightly blushing at the end.


“Okay…Rinon-chan,” said Honoka.


“Th-thank you,” she muttered, “for saying that…and for the compliment as well too.”


The cleaning session continued, with Honoka going over every detail of Rinon’s body, just like with Ayaka’s.  As he got a closer look at her bosom, Honoka was pretty sure about his original guess as to her bust size.  While Rinon’s breasts weren’t as big as Ayaka’s, they certainly weren’t nothing to sneeze at either.  She was probably around a C-cup if he were to ask her (definitely no smaller than a B-cup at bare minimum), and given that she was in her teenage years, that put out the possibility of her maybe going up another cup size in the years to come.


Of course, the rest of Rinon’s body was just as impressive overall, especially with regards to how fit and toned her musculature was all around.  Her shoulders, her biceps, her calves, her thighs, her abdomen, her glutes all of it was a smorgasbord in its own regard.  It was at that moment that Honoka couldn’t help but subconsciously speak his mind.


“You’re…very pretty, Rinon-chan…” he practically whispered.


While he tried to hide the statement, Rinon picked up on it easily enough and ended up being increasingly flustered to the point that her face was on the verge of becoming a strawberry in color.  She ended up being caught at a crossroads between letting Honoka continue with cleaning her and acting somewhat more impulsively.  


After a few seconds of mulling it over, impulse ended up winning out over temperance.


While Honoka was cleaning Rinon’s front, running his hands along her thighs (and feeling the warmth emanating from her maidenhood), he was suddenly lifted up from under his armpits by Rinon’s own hands, and brought up to face her, staring into those white crosses where pupils would have been within those purple eyes of hers.


“Rrrrgh,” Rinon quietly grumbled, “honestly, why are you so fuckin’ sweet and considerate and kind and gentle and…rrrggh…it straight-up INFURIATES me sometimes!”


“I…I’m sorry if I’m annoying you,” said a startled Honoka (since he was lifted off his feet at the moment.  “I honestly didn’t mean to offend you or make you angry in some way, really I do-mmmphf!”


Sure enough, Honoka Takamiya was silenced as Rinon crashed his lips into her own, French kissing the hell out of him for a solid thirty seconds, pressing the advantage for all she could.  During that time, Honka had to resort to breathing through his nose, given how much Rinon’s tongue was filling both his mouth and his throat during the makeout session.


Once the kiss broke off, Rinon stood there, panting heavily as she gazed at the young man in her arms, who in turn just stared back, his own breathing slow and heavy (and his little buddy standing full at attention after what just occurred).


“Well well well, dear Rinon-chan,” said Ayaka with a grin, “looks like you’re finally getting on board with the plan in full, and I’m glad that you are.  The sooner everyone makes peace with this arrangement, the better off we’ll all be.  That being said, we should hold off on taking things to the next level for the time being.  At the very least, let’s wait until the others are up to where we are for now, okay?”


Rinon was at a mental/emotional crossroads upon hearing that.  On the one hand, she wanted to wrap her arms around Honoka and have her way with him (and him have his way with her in turn) for an indeterminate amount of time.  Though on the other hand, she figured that Ayaka had something of a point, not wanting to rock the boat within the broader group dynamic and get an unfair lead in the derby race, so to speak.  She also figured that it would be risky to make a move of such magnitude in front of Ayaka, figuring that the Princess of Tougetsu Academy wasn’t going to let some other woman have first dibs on her man like that (not without an all-out brawl in the process anyway).


So erring on caution, Rinon fought against her more animalistic instincts and held back on jumping Honoka in the baths for the time being.  Nodding her head, she simply took a consolation prize in the form of one more smooch on Honoka’s lips before setting him back on the ground, with Ayaka nodding in approval of Rinon’s restraint, as if she were saying to the younger witch “very good.”


“So then,” said a flustered Honoka, surprised that Rinon was on the verge of taking things to the next level right there and then, “what do we do now?”


“I’d say we’ve had plenty of time to clean ourselves up, so what say we dry off and see what the others are up to?” replied Ayaka.


“Sure, sounds good,” said Honoka.  “What about you, Rinon-chan?”


“I’m…gonna go take a walk for a little while, just to clear my head,” she replied, a small blush still lingering on her cheeks as she grabbed a towel and proceeded to dry herself off.  “I’ll catch up with you guys later.”


Rinon was first out of the baths, wrapping herself in a towel as she left the premises.  Honoka and Ayaka took their time to dry themselves more thoroughly, wrapping themselves adequately in their towels before leaving.  Once they were ready to leave, Ayaka scooped up Honoka in her arms and proceeded to walk out towards their bedroom for a fresh change of clothes.  Honoka told Ayaka that it wasn’t necessary, but Ayaka simply responded that she enjoyed carrying Honoka around as much as possible, so he simply relented and closed his eyes as he gently rested against Ayaka’s torso and large bosom, letting her body heat and heartbeat lull him into a very brief nap as she made her way back to their room, her footfalls making small thuds as they hit the floor with each step.

End Notes:

Not sure when the next chapter will be out.  Considering on whether to continue this story or blow off the dust on one of my other stories.  Time will tell...

Brief Chat & Further Plans by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Honoka has a quick chat with Ayaka (bit of a "filler" chapter in all honesty).

The day progressed onward, with Honoka in Ayaka’s embrace as she carried him from the bathing area towards their bedroom, which they managed to reach in a reasonably short time.  Whatever house staff they passed along the way respectfully minded their own business, giving no more than a passing glance and a humble bow as they crossed paths with Ayaka (at the moment holding Honoka snuggly in her arms as she walked).  Honoka pondered whether this was out of genuine deference for the lady whom they served under (alongside Ayaka’s mother, of course) or if it was out of a subdued fear of her, given her towering height.  Honoka liked to think that it would be the former, though perhaps at least a teeny bit of the latter as well if he was being completely honest.  After all, when one is in the presence of another so much larger than themself, it’s only natural to feel at least a LITTLE intimidated with such a size disparity.


In any case, Ayaka and Honoka reached their bedroom in short order and changed into some comfortable loungewear.  Honoka went with a simple t-shirt, dark slacks and white socks while Ayaka went with a humble blouse, a modest skirt, and some knee-high black socks in turn.  Honoak noticed that no matter what kind of dress top Ayaka wore, her bosom was ALWAYS accentuated.  It simply couldn’t be helped.  Ayaka (like Kazane and Touko) had QUITE the bosom, so no matter what kind of shirt or top she wore, she’d be flaunting “the goods” as some refer to a woman’s breasts.


During their dressing session, Ayaka noticed Honoka glimpsing at her bosom and decided to ask him a question.


“See something you like, Honoka-kun?” she playfully inquired.


“I…I’m sorry,” he muttered with a blush as he turned away, feeling mild shame over ogling Ayaka’s bosom.  Seconds later, he heard (and felt) the heavy footsteps once more bearing down towards his way, followed by being cast in Ayaka’s shadow.


“There you go again, needlessly apologizing,” Ayaka sighed as she gently placed her hands underneath Honoka’s armpits before lifting him up and French-kissing him as she fell backwards onto the bed within their room.  The towering beauty crashed against the massive mattress, bouncing slightly as she made impact while holding Honoka securely against her larger frame.  For his part, Honoka couldn’t really bother to take notice of such a thing, given the feel of Ayaka’s tongue in his mouth, her lips against his own lips, and her wonderful aroma bombarding his nostrils all the while as they made out.


The makeout session lasted at least a full minute if not longer by Honoka’s estimate.  His sense of time was rather fuzzy, given how hot and heavy the moment was becoming.  Even so, he managed to keep from completely giving into his libido and gently pulled away from the kiss, staring down at Ayaka’s lovely features as he pulled back.


“I’m…sorry,” he said.  “It’s just the way that I am.  I’m not the sort to ‘take charge’ and dominate like other guys supposedly do in these sorts of situations.”


“I know,” Ayaka gently replied with a small smile.  “You wait for the girl to take the lead.  That’s all well and good, Darling.  It’s simply part of who you are.  In some ways, you’re the epitome of kindness, never wanting to force yourself onto others, especially in moments like these.  It’s one of the things that I love about you, just like the others love about you in equal measure.  But I certainly don’t mind if you want to take the lead every once in a while, Darling.  That would certainly make things all the more amusing and enjoyable.”


“I…I’ll…try to do what I can…to make you happy,” Honoka blushingly  replied as he rested atop Ayaka’s larger body.


“I know you will, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka grinned once more.  “That’s part of who you are.  But no need to rush on all that.  We’ll all have a very, very, VERY long time for that kind of stuff, Darling.”  Ayaka gently palmed the back of Honoka’s head and brought him in for another French kiss, which lasted at least another thirty seconds if not longer.


“What do you mean by that…when you talk about having a very long time?” Honoka asked, sensing a deeper meaning behind Ayaka’s declaration.


“Just like I said, Honoka-kun, we’ll have a VERY long time to love one another and spend so much quality time with one another…all of us, of course, not just you and me, though I intend to have my share of one-on-one time with you all the same” she answered matter-of-factly.


“When you’re talking about time, I assume you’re talking…several years?  Decades even?”  Honoka asked.


“I was thinking more along the lines of centuries…scratch that, a few thousand years at bare minimum…” Ayaka replied calmly.


“Y-you’re joking, right?” Honoka nearly choked in response.


“Not at all, Darling,” Ayaka replied bluntly.  “You know…I’m gonna just go ahead and say a solid ten thousand years minimum for all of us…not just you and I, but everyone in our family.”


“B-but, Ayaka-chan, people can’t live that long.  It’s simply impossible.”


“Normal humans can’t live that long, yes, but when you combine high-level magical ability with the power of Evermillion, the possibilities become practically ENDLESS, Honoka-kun.  Through our contract with her, we could easily live to be several millennia old, probably surpassing even ten thousand years depending on how much power Evermillion possesses.”


“That's really possible?” asked a bewildered Honoka.


“Okaa-san has lived for several centuries, Honoka-kun, and that’s WITHOUT Evermillion’s power.  If…or perhaps I should say “when” the contract between Evermillion and all of us becomes fully cemented, we’ll all be capable of living for a VERY long time, which means all the more time for all of us to love one another and spend more and more wonderful, treasured moments with each other.”


“B-but, Ayaka-chan, people would obviously become suspicious at the sight of a group of people living for that amount of time,” Honoka interjected.  “Nobody in human history has lived for so long…well, I mean, your okaa-san and Chronoire-san have lived for centuries, sure…”


“A few witches here and there aside from those two have lived for comparably long times as well,” Ayaka semi-interrupted.  “I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if there were witches or wizards out there who have lived for over a thousand years.”


“But my point is that if people found out that we could theoretically live for hundreds or thousands of years, we’d be hunted down and imprisoned, either to be executed over fears of witchcraft and sorcery or else locked up in some government laboratory for the rest of our lives.”  The tone in Honoka’s voice clearly indicated how worried he was over the topic at hand.


“No need to worry your sweet little head, Darling,” Ayaka replied in her usual calm tone.  “If word ends up getting out about our lifespans, I’ll just do one of two things.”


“Those being?” Honoka asked nervously.


“Either a worldwide memory wipe so that everyone on the planet who isn’t involved in magic forgets all about us and leaves our family alone…”


“Is that even possible!?” Honoka choked in response.  “Surely you’re teasing, Ayaka-chan.”


“Not at all, Darling,” Ayaka replied rather calmly.  “It would take some difficulty, sure, but with Evermillion’s power, we could make such a thing possible.”


“And…what is the other potential remedy you have in mind?” Honoka asked.


“Simple, Honoka-chan:  Become the undisputed most powerful being on the planet and defeat any and all who seek to do our family harm, whether that’s an individual or all the armies on the planet combined.”


“Now I KNOW you’re teasing,” Honoka sighed.


“Not in the slightest, Darling,” Ayaka replied matter-of-factly.  “I don’t feel the need to run and hide from others, no matter what country they hail from or how much money and so-called power they have…or like to THINK that they have.  I’m not for violence, don’t misunderstand, Darling, but if anyone on the planet - the Japanese government, the Chinese government, the Russians, the Americans, the Europeans, the Indians, and anyone else for that matter -  seeks to imprison me or my family or bring harm to us in any way for simply existing, well…I’ll make them genuinely sorry for thinking themselves capable of even managing such a thing.  If I have to topple all of the governments of the world and proclaim myself empress or even goddess of the planet so that our family is left alone, then so be it.  And of course, Okaa-san and the others would join in Evermillion’s power so it’s not as if I’d have to do literally EVERYTHING all by myself if I have to take on the world.”


“Do you hear yourself, Ayaka-chan?” Honoka scoffed.  “Take on LITERALLY the entire world?”


“If I have to obliterate all of their nuclear weapons, rip through their aircraft carriers, flatten their tanks, demolish their bases, and crush every soldier at their disposal, then so be it,” Ayaka said calmly.  “And again, with help from Okaa-san and the others, it woudln’t be as difficult as you make it out to be, Honoka-kun.”


Seconds later, Honoka buried his face into Ayaka’s bosom and wrapped his arms around as much of her waist as he could, hugging tightly against her much larger frame all the while.


“Please don’t talk like that,” he tearfully muttered as he hugged her body and buried his head into her breasts.  “I don’t like…hearing you talk that way.  It makes me both sad and…a little frightened, like you’re becoming…some kind of power-hungry monster.”


A moment later, Honoka’s head was gently lifted up from Ayaka’s G-cup bosom as she planted a slow, sensual kiss on his lips, which inevitably turned into a French kiss not long afterwards, lasting several seconds as she smooched him.


“Honoka,” she semi-whispered after breaking off the kiss, “I understand your concerns and I’m sorry that I’ve frightened you with what I said.  I didn’t mean to alarm you or make you worry in any way.”  She placed another kiss on his lips to further calm him before continuing.  “Please know that I don’t seek power for the sake of power nor desire to dominate the world and proclaim myself some kind of empress or goddess over the planet.  I simply brought up that second option as a last resort if there were no other feasible options, that’s all.  Like I said earlier, if necessary I’ll simply cast a memory-wiping spell over the globe so that nobody outside the magic community knows about us.  It’s a technique witches and magic-users have used in the past before, usually for the safety of our own communities, that’s all.”


“Sure, I get it…but on a global scale?” Honoka asked.


“As I said, with Evermillion’s power, such a thing is conceivably possible, Takamiya-kun,” Ayaka answered.  “Yes, it would take a LOT of magical power, but Evermillion is a being who contains such a level of magical power that it could be done.”


“The way you talk about her, you make her sound like some kind of goddess,” Honoka noted in genuine awe.


“If she’s not a goddess, Honoka-kun, she’s as close to one as I can think of.  At bare minimum, she’s a magical entity that I’d consider to be a demigoddess in overall ability.  She might be able to be killed or vanquished…maybe.  But it would take a LOT of power and luck to defeat a being of her power, that’s for sure.  In any case, I wouldn’t worry about that, Darling.”


“How can you be so certain about that?” Honoka asked.  “From what I’ve heard about her, Evermillion sounds pretty dangerous.  I can see why many of the Tower Witches desire her for her power, but isn’t there the concern that she could go rogue and bring calamity upon the world?  I mean, I can understand the potential need for sealing me alongside her to keep that from happening and all and mmmphf!”


Once again, Honoka Takamiya found his lips snatched within Ayaka Kagari’s larger lips as she French kissed the hell out of him, breathing through her nostrils so that she didn’t need to break the kiss at all.  However many seconds passed (probably a minute’s worth if not longer), Ayaka eventually broke off the kiss and gazed intently into Honoka’s eyes.


“Darling, we’ve been through this already,” Ayaka sighed in mild annoyance.  “You’re NOT being sealed and that’s that.  I simply won’t allow it, and I’m pretty sure that the sentiment is universal among our family, including Okaa-san, so no more talking like that, okay?  And as for your worries about Evermillion, I wouldn’t fret over the idea of her going rogue…and do you know why, Honoka-kun?”


“W-why?” Honoka asked, genuinely confused.


“Because she’s drawn to you, just like the rest of us are, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka replied with a slight smile.  “You’ve managed to influence her and win her over to the point that she…that she likes you now, so you don’t have to worry about her doing things that would make you sad or upset, given that she doesn’t want that for you, just like I don’t want that for you, understand?”


“I…I’m not sure that I DO understand,” Honoka responded.  “How do you know that Evermillion likes me…the way that you’re implying that she likes me?  And how you do know that she wouldn’t use her power to dominate the world or bring chaos and ruin to it and hurt people?”


“Because of YOU, Honoka-kun,” Ayaka calmly replied.


“Me?” asked a confused Honoka.


“Yes, YOU, you silly boy,” Ayaka chuckled.


“But…how do I figure into this equation exactly?”


“Because you’re the one whom Evermillion is anchored to…or I should say that she has been anchored to you for quite some time now, years at this point.  And given that she’s effectively tied to your very soul, she knows what kind of person you are.  She’s familiar with your kindness and gentleness, your desire to avoid fighting and violence, to seek a peaceful world and all that, and it’s made an impression on her.  You may find this hard to believe, Honoka-kun, but Evermillion…she likes you…the same way that I like you, that ALL of us here like you, Darling.  Does that help clarify things?”


For a few seconds, Honoka simply blinked his eyes in rapid succession, processing what he just heard.  He had no reason to think that Ayaka would be pulling his leg over something like this.  It wasn’t in her nature to joke or tease, and certainly not over something as serious as Evermillion of all things.


“Sh-she…she really…likes me?  You mean “likes me” likes me?”  Honoka asked.


“Yes, you silly little goofball,” Ayaka mildly giggled before leaning in to plant on more quick smooch on Honoka’s lips (she was still holding him against her body all the while during this time).  “You can simply think of this as one more addition to our family, but enough on that for now.  Let’s go see how some of the others are doing, shall we?”  Ayaka got up off her bed and set Honoka back down on the floor at this point.


“Who did you have in mind?” Honoka asked.


“Well…we’ve already spent some time with Rinon-chan, so I was thinking about checking on things with the other girls…either Touko-chan, Atori-chan, Natsume-chan, or Kanae-chan.”


“No Kasumi-chan?” Honoka inquired.


“Oh, if we bump into her, I’m pretty sure she’ll want to drop whatever she’s doing and spend some time with us…well, spend time with YOU for the most part, Darling,” Ayaka chuckled.  “In any case, let’s check up on the others.  This sort of thing is necessary in the big picture.”


“Big picture?” asked a confused Honoka.


“For solidifying our family, Takamiya-kun,” Ayaka elaborated.  “In case I was too cryptic, allow me to be a tad bit more literal right now.  You know by this point that all of the ladies in our family are now partnered to you, right?”


“Yes, to help strengthen the seals keeping Evermillion in check, right?”


“Well, yes, there’s that of course,” Ayaka confirmed, “but the sealing ritual serves another purpose, so to speak.”


“That being?” Honoka asked.


“Well, insofar as us all being “partnered” to you, it’s not just in the sense of being “comrades in arms” or anything so blase as that, Darling,” Ayaka’s tone held a touch of playfulness to it, which was surprising given her usually stoic demeanor.


“A-Ayaka-chan…are you…are you saying that…”


Before he could finish the question, Honoka’s lips were silenced one more as Ayaka bent significantly at the waist to plant another kiss on his lips, slowly pulling back and making a gentle sucking noise as she did.


“Honoka-kun,” she began once more, “just to make things perfectly clear:  Every woman partnered to you is now your lover and no less than that.  Whether you wish to use the title of “wife” when referring to us is a matter of conjecture, but make no mistake on this, Darling.  We - all of us, including Okaa-san - are now bonded to you, as both your protectors and your lovers, and I intend for us to make the most out of this relationship we’re now in, which as I’ve stated before will last for a very, VERY long time on the order of centuries if not millenia.  Just like our bodies have over these past few days, I intend for our love to grow and grow and GROW, Honoka-kun.”


Upon hearing that, Honoka couldn’t help but tense up a little bit when hearing anything related to the word “growth” of all things…though if he was being completely honest, he DID find the concept to be a little bit titillating as well.  Being in the company of so many beautiful women who both looked after and cared for him as well as towered over him…it stirred something rather primal within his being.  Of course, Honoka was too old-fashioned to go and admit enjoying such a concept.  He imagined that the vast majority of people with whom he might vocally share such a fantasy with would look at him and think him a weirdo at the very least, hence why he kept such a fetishistic fantasy to himself.


As if she were reading his mind, Ayaka cracked a small grin and knelt down so that her head was level with Honoka’s head.  Gazing rather intently into his eyes, she leaned in until their faces were only inches apart.


“It excites you, doesn’t it?”  Ayaka whispered.


“Wh-what does?” Honoka replied.


“Us girls growing…getting bigger and bigger, towering over all that surrounds us…becoming larger and more powerful as a result…it turns you on at least a little, doesn’t it?”


Honoka turned his head to the side, staring at the floor, shame clearly written on his face.


“N-n-n…” Despite his best efforts, Honoka coudln’t quite will himself to simply say “no” and lie in an attempt at denial.  A second laer, he felt Ayaka’s thumb and forefinger gently cult his chin and turn his head so that he directly faced her own.  After staring for a few seconds into Ayaka’s lovely features, Honoka found his lips being gently swallowed by Ayaka’s lips once more, her tongue playfully demanding entrance to his mouth.  Impulsively, Honoka acquiesced.


After another minute of two of kissing, Ayaka pulled back to face Honoka, making sure his eyes were locked with her own.


“Darling,” Ayaka nearly whispered in a rather sultry and salacious tone, “please don’t feel ashamed or embarrassed over what you like.  It’s completely harmless…and if I’m being honest, it makes me happy that this excites you.”


“It…it does?” Honoka asked nervously.


“Of course it does, you silly boy you,” Ayaka replied earnestly.  “I mean, don’t get me wrong, I know that you’d like for these growth spurts to eventually level off in the not-so-distant future for various reasons, and they will, I assure you.  But there’s nothing wrong with enjoying them while they happen, at least a little bit.  I can tell that you find them rather exhilarating.  After all, here you are in the company of several girls who stand several feet above you, all of whom are now sworn to look ater you, protect you, and love you to boot, my darling little Honoka-kun.  I imagine that some guys would freak out in joy being in the midst of such a thing, and if you’re reactions are anything to go by, you enjoy this as least a LITTLE bit, am I right?”


“I…” Honoka struggled to get the words out.


“Yes?” Ayaka replied with bated breath.  “Go ahead, Darling.  Tell me…”


“I…I do…” Honoka quietly muttered.  “I won’t lie.  It’s…really something to behold.  I mean, a part of me got nervous out of fear and worry - worry for you, to be clear - but I also couldn’t help but be…how to put it…mesmerized, I suppose is the best word I can think of.  It was all just so captivating and breathtaking and overwhelming and so many other things that made my heartbeat pick up.  It’s just that…well, it’s not something that most guys would openly admit to in public.  And if I were to tell you how I felt about this kind of thing, then what would you think of me in turn?”


“What do you mean by that?”  Ayaka asked in a somewhat baffled tone.


“You wouldn’t think me at least a LITTLE bit weird for having such…odd tastes?”


“You honestly believe that I would think less of you for enjoying this?  Is that what you honestly think?”  Honoka slowly nodded his head, his eyes gazing down at the floor, too embarrassed and ashamed to face Ayaka at that moment.


“Honestly,” Ayaka sighed as she cupped the side of Honoka’s head and brought him in for another smooch.  “You REALLY need to have a little more faith in yourself, Darling.  I’m sure you know by now that I don’t like it when you go about putting yourself down like this.”


“I know…and I’m sorry for that,” Honoka replied.  “I guess the old saying about old dogs and new tricks holds true in some ways.”  He ended with a mild, half-hearted chuckle.


“You’re not old, Darling,” Ayaka replied, “and I’m not mad or disappointed in you or anything even CLOSE to that.  I know that’s just how you are, Honoka-kun, and it’s part of the reason I truly love you, Darling.  I just wish that you’d have a little more self-confidence from time to time, that’s all.  But enough about that stuff for the time being.  Let’s go see how some of the others are doing, shall we?”


“Alright then,” Honoka nodded before being picked up and cradled against Ayaka’s larger body.  By this point, he knew damn well that whenever the opportunity came to hold him snuggly against her body like a small child, Ayaka would take it without hesitation, and therefore it would be almost pointless to make a fuss or raise an objection to such treatment.  That wasn’t to say that Ayaka would NEVER let Honoka walk on his two feet, just that she was pretty clingy in her own lovey-dovey way of showing affection, and Honoka could tell that feeling him against her brough Ayaka some degree of peace in and of itself, so there wasn’t any harm in letting her hold him against her torso and bosom from time to time…


…that and Honoka was pretty sure that Ayaka did it in part to get a sexual rise out of him, which to her credit she managed to pull off every time she did so.  Honoka WAS an adolescent, heterosexual male after all, and he most certainly could appreciate the female form.


Navigating through the hallways with Honoka in her arms, Ayaka politely responded to whichever servants she passed in the hallways as she sauntered through them with Honoka propped against her hip like a small child, making sure to (a) hold him securely against her all the while and (b) have his faced gently pressed against her G-cup bosom as she walked to continuously get a rise out of him.


………


Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Kagari Household…


Kasumi Takamiya, Natsume Mikage, Touko Hio, and Atori Kuramine were gathered in one of the study rooms going over various spells.  Each of the four young ladies was seated at a table scaled to their size.  Apparently, now that they were contracted to Honoka, any furniture they required use of would magically be scaled to accommodate their larger bodies as was the case with Ayaka and Kazane.


Initially, it was just Kasumi and Atori going over the finer points of various spells within the spellbooks they were perusing, but not long after, both Natsume and Touko decided to join them and turn it into a study session, having wrapped up the phonecalls with their respective families.


After all, they were all workshop witches and needed to hone and sharpen their skills as such.  Though it was tempting to let Ayaka and Kazane do most of the heavy lifting when it came to managing the magical affairs within Tougetsu City, the four ladies has their own pride as witches to defend (even the more laid-back types like Touko).


The four flipped over page after page, conversing with one another about which spell would work best for which among them, given their affinities towards certain types of magic.  For instance, any spell involving the use of water would probably suit Touko best, given ther affinity towards ice-themed magic, while any combat-related magic would probably suit Atori best, given her propensity towards swordplay.  Kasumi would probably be best for long-range type magic, given that she tended to rely on using a sniper rifle from time to time, and as for Natsume, she was generally considered best in formulating new potions or support-style magic to assist her fellow witches in increasing either their offensive or defensive capabilities.


Between reviewing the written materials and occasional chit-chat here and there, the study session was pleasant enough.  It certainly served as a useful enough distraction in light of the last few days, what with all of them now being partnered up with Honoka AND turning into towering amazons in a rather short window of time.


Regarding Natsume and Touko, the former was pretty upfront with her uncle, with him being a wizard and thus not someone who would freak out upon seeing his niece suddenly towering over him by several feet the next time they met.  As for Touko, she had yet to tell either her mother or her siblings about suddenly growing to be over ten feet tall.  While she felt guilty about not telling them, she did so to not alarm them or make them worry over what was happening to her.  She would rather not use a mind-alteration spell to tweak their memories so that they always thought she was such a statuesque stunner from her prepubescent days; Touko frowned upon that sort of thing as she found it to be underhanded in its dishonesty.


In any case, for the time being, the day was moving along smoothly enough among the four young women.  At one point, the question came up as to whether or not one of them should go look for Rinon to see if she’d like to join in the study group, given that she was a fellow workshop witch and all.  Even if Rinon largely relied on physical brute force as opposed to magic, it would be nice to have her join in the session for the sake of extra company.


“Knowing her, she’s still probably training in the gymnasium,” noted Kasumi.  “Probably punching the crap outta some speedbag or punching bag.”


“Either that or hitting the weights, just to gauge her overall strength,” added Natsume.  “She’s never really been much for study, after all.”


“Still, the company would be nice all the same,” Touko chimed in, feeling a little crestfallen at one of their group not joining in on the session.  “Maybe we can take a break from studying and…I don’t know, watch a movie or some television or something like that?  It would be nice to get Kanae-san in on it as well, make it a group outing.”


“No Kagari-san or Takamiya-kun?” Natsume asked.


“Oh, of COURSE I’d love it if they’d join us as well,” Touko responded, “but knowing Hime-sama she’d rather have as much “alone time” with Takamiya-kun as possible.  If they were to join us, I’m pretty sure that Hime-sama would have him snuggled up securely in her lap all the while.”


“Maybe…maybe not,” Atori quietly commented.


“How do you mean?” asked Kasumi.


“Hime-sama…it’s true that she’s…well, that she keeps a VERY close eye on Honoka-kun to say the least…but, given what she told us the baths…I don’t know, it seems to me that she’s…at least somewhat open to…to…”


“To…what exactly, Atori-chan?” Natsume asked.


“To…sharing…”  The cat-eared girl couldn’t help but blush slightly to that analysis.  It was a blush which the other three women conveyed as well.  After all, when it comes to matters of romance and sexual intimacy, what fair-hearted maiden WOULDN’T be at least a little flustered and/or excited when such a steamy topic was brought up.


“Y-you’re really that sure about that?” Natsume asked once again.


“From what I recall in the baths,” Atori quietly continued, “Hime-sama told us…that we were all her lovers as well as Honoka-kun’s lovers.  The way I see it…that means that we’re also Honoka-kun’s lovers alongside Hime-sama, which means that we all have a right to spend time with him when we want to.”


“Y-you really think Hime-sama would ACTUALLY be willing to share?” asked a super-flustered Touko.


“Don’t get me wrong,” Atori continued, “I’m pretty sure that Hime-sama intends to be “Girl Number One” or whatever title she’d go with to denote pecking order within the group.  Having said that, she seems open to letting everyone else have some time with Honoka-kun.  To do otherwise would effectively jeopardize everything.”


“Everything?” asked Kasumi.  Atori nodded in confirmation.


“I think that she means that in order for the group dynamic to work as intended, then Ayaka-san is going to have to be willing to share Honoka-kun every now and then.  If she hoards him all to herself, then this setup is doomed in the long run.  What REALLY suprises me is how quickly Ayaka seems to have accepted this course, even embraced it I would say.”  The tone in Natsume’s voice indicated that she was quite surprised by the shift in Ayaka’s behavior.


“Tell me about it,” Kasumi added.  “While she clearly plans on being with Honoka-kun as much as possible, it’s like a part of her plans on being with EVERYONE in the group almost as much as him.”


“In a way…that’s a little scary,” Touko stated with apparent nervousness.


“How do you mean?” asked Natsume.


“Well…given how powerful Hime-sama is in terms of strength and stamina…I’m not sure we could…”keep up” with her hunger, so to speak…”  Touko sweat-dropped at the end of that little analysis.  It was a sentiment that wasn’t lost on the other girls in the group and also shared in equal measure by the rest of them.


“I suppose that’s why our group is as big as it is,” Natsume theorized, “not just to help out in sealing Evermillion and all that, but in…satisfying Hime-sama.”


“I hope that Rinon-chan and the chairwoman can do most of the heavy lifting on that,” Kasumi nervously muttered.  “I get the feeling that I’d be exhausted trying keep with with Hime-sama.”  Touko and Natsume nodded long in firm agreement.


It was at that moment that a certain knock came upon the door.


“Yes?  Who is it?” asked Natsume.


“Speak of the devil and she will appear,” replied the voice of one Ayaka Kagari, making the four women in the study room sweatdrop in response.


“Oh, um…please do come in, Hime-sama,” Touko nervously offered, hoping that Ayaka wouldn’t be brimming with mild, somewhat subdued irritation over being talked about.


A second later, the door slid open and in ducked Ayaka with Honoka perched on her body with one arm.  Carrying the young man on her hip, she made her way towards the table to join the other women, perching Honoka in her lap once she took a seat.


“Well then, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit, Hime-sama?” asked Natsume nervously, wondering what Ayaka would say or do.


“Relax, ladies,” Ayaka responded.  “I’m not here to hurt or intimidate anybody here.  We’re family now after all, so you can all breathe easy.  I just felt like stopping by to see how the rest of you are doing today.  Studying, I’m guessing?”


“Indeed we are, Hime-sama,” Natsume replied, gesturing towards the spellbooks which were strewn open across the table.  “Just trying to refine and improve on our skills as witches.  Dont want to get rusty, after all.” The other three witches nodded along.


“I see,” Ayaka responded, pausing for a few seconds before continuing.  “Well, I’m guessing you’ve been at it for a little while now.  Would you all care to take a break and get some fresh air?  It would do you some good to stretch your legs a bit.”


“I suppose that would be fine,” Touko responded.  “Anything in particular?”


“I was thinking a walk in the park,” Ayaka responded.  “The day is lovely right now, so it would be nice to feel the sun and wind on our skin.  Aside from that, maybe a friendly round of volleyball or something along those lines.”


“I’m not sure I’d want to go a round of volleyball against you, Hime-sama,” Kasumi responded.  “Knowing how competitive you can be, I’m pretty sure I’d lose if you were serious.”


“Oh, relax, Kasumi-chan,” Ayaka reassured.  “I’m not saying that we’d be playing competitively, just some good-hearted fun among us girls, that’s all.  It wound’t even necessarily have to be in teams.  Just some time keeping the ball in the air is fine enough for me.”


“So…the five of us girls then?” Natsume inquired.


“I was thinking of bringing along Rinon-chan and Kanae-chan as well,” Ayaka clarified.


“Not your okaa-san too?” Touko asked.


“I certainly wouldn’t mind her joining us, but she’s probably still busy with school-related activities, or else tied down with workshop-related activities, paperwork and whatnot.  In any case, I wouldn’t worry.  I’ll make sure to bring a cellphone along if we need to get in contact with her.”


Under the circumstances, it was somewhat comical to mention bringing along a cellphone.  If Ayaka and the others were ordinary young girls who didn’t use magic, that would be understandable, but with their level of magical ability, it would be easy enough to set up a magical communication line via telepathy with Kazane, and thus making a cellphone somewhat obsolete as a result.  Still, having a cellphone on hand couldn’t hurt.


Shortly afterwards, Ayaka and the other girls vacated the study room and asked the servants if any of them saw Rinon or Kanae recently.  In short order, they were notified that Kanae was watching a movie in the living room while RInon was jogging laps in the gymnasium area.


“Please let them know that we need them to meet us in the front lobby as soon as possible.  Tell them it’s urgent,” Ayaka notified the staff as she and the others made their way towards said front lobby (with Honoka propped on her hip all the while).


“Why would you need to insist that it’s urgent, Hime-sama?” asked a confused Natsume.  “We’re just going out for a stroll in the park, nothing serious.”


“The urgency is in case Rinon wishes to opt out.  I figured that Kanae is unlikely to raise objections, given how loyal she is to my family, but knowing Rinon, she might try to find a way out of spending time with us, and I’m simply not taking no for an answer.”


“If I may be so bold as to ask, Hime-sama,” Toukou cautiously inquired, “why do you want a big group outing like this?  Not that I mind spending time like this, of course, but I figured that you’d prefer to have some quality alone time with Takamiya-kun.”


Ayaka set Honoka on the ground and then made her way towards Touko.  Despite standing at an impressive 10’5” tall, Touko was eclipsed by Ayaka’s even more impressive 11’6” height, with the former tilting her head up significantly to maintain eye contact with the latter as she instinctively backed away.  Within seconds, Touko found herself propped up against a wall as Ayaka beared down upon her, their tremendous bosoms nearly touching one another.


“Uhhh…is something wrong, Hime-sama?” Touko asked nervously, dreading that Ayaka was going to do something particularly unpleasant.


What ended up happening wasn’t necessarily unpleasant, though it WAS certainly unexpected, at least from Touko’s point of view.


Leaning both down and forwards slightly, Ayaka slowly planted her lips onto Touko’s own lips, inhaling deeply as she smooched the shorter girl, their large bosoms pressing against one another as Ayaka deepened the kiss.  Touko instinctively “yipped” in response, but her cries were muffled as Ayaka pressed the advantage and pushed further into the kiss, pinning Touko between herself and the wall behind the shorter girl.


For their part, the other girls just stared wide-eyed with their mouths slightly ajar as they witnessed Ayaka make out rather passionately with Touko, their lips and bosoms pressed oh so tightly against each other as Ayaka kissed the blue-haired beauty for all she was worth.  Honoka just gazed up in awe himself (being the shortest one of the bunch by far, after all) as these two statuesque stunners engaged in the makeout session, though it was Ayaka doing pretty much all the work while Touko’s defenses melted against the larger girl’s advances.


After a solid thirty seconds (if not a full minute), Ayaka broke off the kiss and pulled back to let Touko catch her breath, with the shorter girl panting heavily after the smoochfest she was just subjected to.  While Touko certainly wasn’t expecting such hot-and-heavy intimacy from Ayaka, she didn’t seem to be AGAINST such a display of affection either.


“H-Hime-sama,” Touko said through raspy breath, “why did you do that?”


“Because you’re one of my lovers, Touko-chan,” Ayaka replied calmly.  “And feel free to let up on the “Hime-sama,” from this point forward.  We’re family now, so just “Ayaka-chan” or “Ayaka” will do from now on.  That goes for all of you here.  I already told you that ALL of you are my lovers as well as Honoka-kun’s lovers, so it shouldn’t be so surprising if I want to show my love for all of you from time to time…and I DO intend on doing so with all of you, make no mistake on that.  The sooner you all accept that inevitably, the better off we’ll all be.”


The other girls tensed up a bit on hearing that last part.  Even Kasumi - having been subjected to Ayaka’s advances - couldn’t help but instinctively gulp and tense up upon hearing Ayaka’s declaration about her intentions.


“There’s no need for any of you to worry,” Ayaka calmly elaborated.  “I have no intention of harming any of you, quite the opposite at that.  I’m sure that what I’m saying comes off as rather direct and a bit…well, fast-forwarded, for lack of a better term.  But know that I only say what I do out of love and nothing more.  Apologies if this all feels a little rushed, but in time I believe that it’ll all work out for the best, and I’m sure that my okaa-san is in agreement with that analysis.”


The others just stood there in mild awe, processing Ayaka’s latest declaration, their mouths slightly ajar.  It simply wasn’t in Ayaka’s nature to be so bold and forward when it came to this type of stuff.  Sure, she had no problem talking smack when it came to brawls and fights against her enemies, but in matters of love and romance, she was being remarkably liberal in her espousals.  Not so long ago she came off as wanting to be exclusive with Honoka and nobody else, yet here and now she was pretty much declaring that all of the other women in the group would become part of the harem with no room for refusal, as if the matter had been settled right there and then.


Moments later, both Rinon and Kanae had made their way to the main lobby, curious as to why they were summoned.


“Something wrong, Hime-sama?” asked Kanae.


“Nothing at all, Kanae-san,” Ayaka responded.  “Just wanted you two to join us for a walk on this lovely day, that’s all.”


“That’s all?” scoffed Rinon.  “The way your servants put it, it sounded rather urgent.  You just want to spend time with us?”


“Indeed, Rinon-chan,” Ayaka replied matter-of-factly.  “Is there something wrong with that?”  She placed her hands on her hips and beared down at the shorter, green-haired girl, her body language almost presenting as a sort of dare for Rinon to defy Ayaka’s desire.


“You don’t want me tagging along for this kind of thing,” Rinon muttered.  “I’m not great company for this kind of stuff.”  She slowly began to turn around, indicating that she was getting ready to walk away, when Ayaka quickly snatched her wrist, spun her around, and hugged her fiercely, smothering the 10’2” girl in her large bosom.  If only Ayaka could see how red-faced Rinon became in her embarrassment at such an affectionate display.


“Now now now, Rinon-chan,” Ayaka said calmly.  “I want to spend time with ALL of my loves, not just my darling Honoka-kun, but each and every one of you.  I find group outings like these to be wonderful, so I’m afraid that I’m going to have to insist on you joining us on this one.  You’ve had enough time to run and clear your head anyway.  It would do you some good to socialize a little more with the rest of us.  We’re family now, after all.”  While the tone in Ayaka’s voice was warm and endearing all the same, it also let Rinon (and all the others) know that there would be no room for disagreement of any kind.  Given her great height, her equally great physical power, and her natural air of “ojou-sama” like grace, Ayaka couldn’t help but expect to get her way the vast majority of the time in situations like this.


Managing to pull back slightly, a blushing Rinon muttered in response “Fine, fine, I’ll tag along…if you’re going to insist so damn much.”


“I’m afraid I will,” Ayaka grinned in response before leaning down and planting a quick kiss on Rinon’s lips, making her blush all the more in response.  Ayaka giggled at Rinon’s reaction before loosening her grip on her and  replying.  “Thank you, Rinon-chan.”


Now that the last two members of the group were assembled, Ayaka beckoned that they follow her towards the park to enjoy the day.  Scooping up Honoka in her arms once more, she signalled the others to follow her, with all of them ducking under the main doorway and heading out into Tougetsu City towards their destination.

End Notes:

I understand if this chapter comes off a little slow and dry.  Hopefully some of the scenes were amusing.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12483