Stacy's Slaves by coldmccold67
Summary: Big footed blond bimbo shrinks her 2 friends by accident and uses them for her pleasure.
Categories: Adult 30-39, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 12903 Read: 27507 Published: September 10 2009 Updated: September 10 2009
Story Notes:
This is my first story originally posted at Giantess City in May 2009. I may continue this someday although I have nothing in mind. I have since written another story.

1. Chapter 1 by coldmccold67

Chapter 1 by coldmccold67
Author's Notes:

 

Stacy's Slaves

Stacy couldn’t stop thinking about her feet. They were aching, hot and moist; she had flats on the entire morning and she hated it. Worst of all now she found herself climbing what seem to be an endless flight of stairs, hurting her feet even more. She gave in.

“Like were not even suppose to be in here” she called out to 2 girls ahead of her. The one closes to Stacy turned around and responded to her lagging friend.

“Were never going to get a chance to see this ever again, So hurry your blond ass up”. Stacy leaned on the rail in protest, her friend continued, “it’s not our fault you went out drinking last night” the girl mused.

“I’m not hung over” although she had had quite a few vodka red bulls the night before, she stopped,

“it’s my feet they’re killing me”.

“You’re not hung over? Yeah right you were making out with Rachael before midnight”

A third voice came from up further up “She always makes out with Rachael”

The girl closes to her continued “yeah, like why the hell do you two do that all the times anyways... its weird”

“she’s hot” Stacy smiled “plus it gets all the boys attention”

“She’s strange whats with all those stupid tattoos, and I didn’t see any boys go home with you last night”

“I didn’t see any go home with you either”

“That’s because I have a boyfriend”

“Mike’s alright”

“Mike’s great, you just don’t like him cause he never drools over your bimbo ass”

“whatever” Stacy rejected, however she was disappointed she hadn’t dragged anyone home, if she had she would be getting a foot rub right now and not arguing with her stupid friend. Maybe after I get out of here I’ll give someone a call she thought.

Her friend noticed her drift off “are you coming or what, Amy almost has the door open” she noticed Stacy was reluctant to move “what’s wrong with you anyways, big deal your feet hurt”

“It is a big deal, they really hurt,” Stacy usually wore sandals, she hated anything on her feet, as long as she could remember she would take her socks off as soon as she could, often placing them on cool surfaces. She loved to play with her feet, picking at them, stretching them, getting a rub when she could, she was even notorious among her friends of placing her feet on them (much to their disgust). But she loved it.

However she hated wearing sandals in the rain, her feet getting muddy and all, so this morning when she had heard it was going to rain she decided it best to wear her flats. But the rain didn’t come, just sun shine, so her feet were now stuffed inside her flats for the whole morning, and she hated it.

Her friend found it amusing and made fun “aw poor baby Stacy’s feet hurt, wanna a little rub”

“Shut up” she protested, although her feet really were hurting. “I do want a rub”.

“Gross, I would never touch your feet”

“Whatever my feet are sexy”

“Would you 2 shut up” the third voice came again, “I think I got it”. The girl next to Stacy turned away and started up the stairs again.

“Come on you ditz, this is going to be wild”. Stacy still stood in the stair well moaning about her feet and thought about her situation.

You see, her and her 2 friends were not supposed to be where they were. They were in a mutual friend’s house who had gone away with her family on vacation. Her 2 friends, Amy (who was at the door on top the stairs) and Violet (Whom she had just been arguing with) had been talking with their mutual friend Jill before she left.

All the girls found Jill rather interesting because her father was a scientist with a huge corporate cosmetic company. He was always bringing home the latest perfumes, lip sticks and what not, but what made him especially interesting was that he worked in the sex division, specializing in sex lotions. And apparently he had been working on a top secret product, one that Jill had found out about and had recently spilled the beans on.

Stacy had to admit to herself that it sounded really cool. It was what Jill called an instant sex spray, you took a sniff of the stuff and it temporarily put your sex drive through the roof. Any sex related smell, touch, or even image would throw you in the grips of an intense orgasm.

Violet pointed out that it would be like a love potion, spray it on some guy you liked then brush up against him and watch him go wild over you. Stacy smiled and thought of the endless possibilities; I would make them my sex slaves she mused... Then make them rub my feet, she smiled.

“Stacy are you coming or what, we got the door open!” Violet called out, Stacy then heard her two friends walk in threw the door. She put her aching soles out of her mind and hurried to catch up with them.

When she got to the top she peered into the room, it looked more like a woodworking shop then a laboratory she thought, her two friends were already looking at the various fixtures. She observed them.

Amy and Violet were very attractive young women, like Stacy they were both in college, unlike Stacy they were both shorter and had dark hair. That’s not to say they were short, Stacy was just a taller girl with long features; long neck, long body, long hands, and long feet. Her 2 friends were equally attractive, just shorter. Stacy enjoyed their company but at times she felt they were jealous of her sexy body, and thought that both their boyfriends wanted her bad. They were always teasing her, especially about her school marks, which were never the greatest. Whatever I’m hotter then they are.

She scooted on over to see what her friends were looking at. “Did you find anything” she asking.

“Not yet” Amy replied, “There’s alot of junk in here”

“yeah, and make sure you put everything back where it was when we leave” Violet interjected, “if Jill or her father finds out we’ve been up here they’ll kill us”

Stacy looked around the room and noticed a huge heap in the corner “whats that over there?”

Violet gave her a look “I dunno Einstein, do you think I’ve been up here before?”

She ignored the attack and investigated, on the outside it looked like a desk top computer that had been covered over with a blanket or something. She paused and contemplated taking it off, Jill would be pissed if she found out they had been in her dad’s workshop. But whatever she thought, how will she know she took a silly blanket off, just so long as she put it back on. Stacy reached at one end of the cover and haled it off.

Before her sat a strange looking contraption, it seemed to be a monitor attached to some sort of gun, but not a gun, a laser of some sort. It wasn’t very big, about half the size of computer cpu and the monitor seemed to be in a screen saver mode. She moved the mouse, suddenly the screen turned into about half a dozen images of graphs and numbers, this confused her.

“Cool” came a voice from behind, it was Amy “Stacy what is that?”

“I dunno It looks like a gun or cannon or something.”

“Then you better step away before you hurt yourself” Violet said as she walked up behind Amy, “I wonder what it does?”

Stacy shrugged again, “It looks complicated”

Violet took the opening “The Alphabet is complicated to you”

“Whatever, you’re stupid”. Stacy backed away from the contraption as her 2 friends huddled round it. This was getting boring she thought, and she began to feel her aching feet again. God, why the hell didn’t I wear sandals, I’m taking these stupid things off soon. Then she noticed something direct across the room next to the door; A mirror.

She instantly began to walk over, fixing her hair as she went. I need a shower, I look like a reject, and I smell. She put her nose to her shoulders and breathed in; I can’t believe I got up for this. When she made it to the mirror she peered closely at her features, wiping sleep from her eye and removing smudges on her cheeks. I guess me and Rachael really did get into it she thought, then she thought about fucking her friend and how hot that would be, she smiled.

But as she was busying herself in the mirror something caught the corner of her eye, what seemed to be a jug of color water, like kool-aid or something. The blonde girl investigated.

She looked down and seen that it was accompanied by a journal of some sort, she flipped the first page open and could see there was Jill’s fathers’ handwriting all over it. The page heading read ‘Sex Drive experimentation day 1’ her eyes widened, this was it, this jug of liquid must of been the stuff Jill was telling them about.

She heard a loud noise behind her and looked over; she could see the girls were on to something with the machine she had found moments ago. But that did not concern her now, she looked back down at the journal and flipped to the last entry, it read:

‘Experiments now at test stage, it’s odd how this all worked out. In theory I can only deduce that the sex spray works on proportionally smaller creatures. These results and findings have lead to a breakthrough I can hardly wait to shear with the world. Basically the calculations I have derived from the sex drive experiment have enabled me to create the shrinker’

Just at that moment there was a huge flash in the mirror next to Stacy, she looked up for a moment startled by the obtrusion but noticed there was nothing there. I must be really hung over she said, she looked back down at the book, this was really interesting;

‘The shrinker has the potential to end some of the biggest problems our race faces, I can (as the name implies) reduce any object without compromising its integrity. I just can’t get over how ironic it is that this miracle came out of a search for a better sex drive. Oh well, I will begin biological experimentation as soon as I get back. There are still some big problems left, mainly reversing the effect, I will start on rodents. How exciting! End Log’

Stacy looked back up at the jug of ‘sex drive’ and was actually a little disappointed. I guess it doesn’t work on normal people she signed. I really wanted to be a sex goddess!

“Hey guys” she called out as she turned around “I found out that....” but when she looked where her friends were just at, there was no one there. She stood dumbfounded looking about the room. Not 2 moments ago Amy and violet were standing where she was looking.

“Ok” she said out loud “This is so stupid” she walked over to the machine they were huddled around, the shrinker she supposed. “Are you guys hiding? What the fuck”. And then it all came out on her at once. She was getting pissed, she was slightly off from the night before, she had not taken a guy home and was a little bit frisky, she had not taken a shower yet, she just found out that the thing she had come all the way over for was useless, and now her feet were starting to really, really, really, hurt her.

“thats it” she said out loud “I’m taking these stupid flats off”.

She removed her shoes and felt her hot, moist, bare feet touch the cool surface, it was heavenly. God, she smiled, ignoring her predicament, this feels great. She could begin to pick up a small oder from her feet but ignored it. I’ll just put my shoes back on when the girls come out of hiding, this just feels too good.

She stood there for a few minutes, her eyes closed, scrunching her toes, smiling, when she thought she felt something faintly touching one of her little toes...


------------------------------------ 2 minutes earlier---------------------------------------


Amy and Violet had no idea what had just happened. One moment they were both fidgeting with the machine Stacy had found, the next it was like they had blacked out for half a second and were now in a completely different world. They looked at each other in bewilderment.

Amy started “What happened?”

“I don’t know” Violet replied “I pressed enter on the key board then...” her thoughts trailed off and she began to recall what had just transpired. A light, or a beam or a laser or whatever had shot out of the device, it hit the wall then. “No” she said out loud, it didn’t hit the wall it hit a mirror. She look at Amy intensely “The laser that came out and hit a mirror, I think it bounced off and came back and hit us!``

Amy and Violet then both turned around at the same time to see the mirror and everything made sense (well sort of).

They had shrunk.

Looking around, the 20 by 20 space they occupied now looked like a massive city; the laser they had just been fidgeting with now seemed to stretch up forever. Everything was so big and disorienting, and for 30 seconds the 2 girls didn’t say anything to one another, they just looked on endlessly at the huge world that now surrounded them.

Amy broke the silence ``Oh my God, we must be not even one inch tall, were so tiny, like bugs`` there was a scare in her voice. ``What are we going to do?”.

Violet was too lost in thought to answer her friend, her mind was racing with panic, there had to be a way to get big again, maybe there was a reverse button on the computer, maybe the effects were only short term, or maybe she was just going to wake up and all this would be over. Fear began to overtake her and she began to get lost in her own imagination.

Then something broke her concentration.

A booming echoing voice; it was Stacy.

Both girls turned and looked at their now gigantic blond friend. Her voice was so memorizing; loud, powerful, even godly. Both girls reeled back a little at her sight. Amy stated the obvious “she’s so big!”. She would have said more but the titanic blond began to step forward and the 2 tiny girls world began to shake.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

The 2 little girls had barely enough time to react, Stacy came at them with what seem to be lightening speed. They tried to run but the ground was shaking violently and they could only get a few little steps in before they were knocked off balance.

“Shes going to step on us!” Amy proclaimed as Stacy’s huge flats came crashing down inches beside the bug sized girls, the final step completely knocking them over. Absolutely scared out of their minds at the sight of their friends massive foot they hurried up and skittered away as quick as their little legs could take them. All the while stacy making little shifts with her feet that cause what felt like huge tremors to the tiny girls.

Violet still didn’t say anything, she couldn’t believe this was happening, she had just almost been crushed by Stacy’s Feet, like an insect. She and Amy kept running until they were a little way under the desk that held the machine that had shrunk them. Both girls were out of breath, leaning on one another drawing huge amounts of air.

Then they heard Stacy’s booming voice again but again could not pick out what she was saying, they were too scared, too little. But then they saw something that truly terrified them. The giant woman next to them began to take her shoes off. It happened quickly, at first they saw the foot farthest from them come out of its flat and crash down on the ground, almost taking their balance.

Then the foot closes to them came out.

The massive barefoot appeared before them, it was so big and directly in their line of sight. When she had first come over they were running scared and observations were lost to them, but now they stood awe stricken at the massive female foot that emerged from its shoe, fully taking in just how small they were. It was so big and memorizing that they did not have time to think of what would happened. Then it crashed down directly next to the tiny bug sized girls and completely knocked them over. They were so helpless.

“Jesus” Violet spoke at last, “she’s a gargantious!” both girls backed up slowly and continued their heavy breathing when they quickly began to notice something; the Smell of Stacy’s foot. Violet first put her hand up to her nose, “Oh my God her feet stink” .

And indeed they did smell, she had worn them in her flats all morning without airing them. Normally she’d take them out multiple times, but where she had not washed yet and she had danced all night she did not want to have to put up with her friends bitching about how she was grossing them out. But now she was unwillingly submitting them to the worst smelling feet they had ever endured, her feet could be smelt faintly by normal sized people who were near her size, and now her friends were bug sized and directly next to her toes.

“I think im going to pass out” Amy said, her arm up by her nose “I can’t take this for very much longer” she paused. “what are we going to do”.

Violet could not help but just stare at Stacys feet, looking at their size, smelling their stink, she began to really feel tiny, and she knew if they did not get help soon then chances were they would get stepped on.

“We’ve got to get her attention” she explained. Amy looked at her questioningly, “we have to get her attention, it’s our only chances of getting big again”

“How are we going to do that” She spoke through her sleeve “We’re too small for her to hear us”.

“We have to tap on her foot”

“Are you crazy, she’ll step on us!”

“Well what other choice do we have? Knowing her she’ll probably just leave, or pass out or something, and then we’ll be left on our own. We won’t survive a day on our own like this”

There was a huge BOOM next to them and both girls lost balance; Stacy had taped her foot.

“Well be my guest” Amy said as she backed away.

“What” Violet protested “come on we’ll do it together”

“No way, what’s the point if both of us get stepped on?

Violet was going to say something but she decided not to argue, the thought of spending any amount of time the size of a bug frightened her to no end. And right now her window of opportunity to get help was closing. Stacy was a flake, and flighty, if she didn’t get her attention soon then the gigantic blond would probably go on, or worst step on her. Right now she seemed to be stationary, enjoying scrunching her toes. It was now or never.

Violet looked at Amy “Alright bitch I’ll do it”, she began to walk toward her friends giant smelly feet, the stink intensifying as she got closer. As she neared the edge of the desk she could begin to see the whole of Stacy’s body. Violet stretched her head back and looked up for what seemed to be miles. My god she’s so big, she observed everything about her now giant friend, her tight jeans, her lose green tank top, her flowing blond hair, and of course her enormous feet.

Now more than ever Violet noticed Stacy’s feet; Size 10, straight but curved near the end, perfect protruding toes and all nicely painted. It was obvious Stacy took a great deal of care of her feet and to a normal sized person they were actually quite cute. But to Violet they were terrifying! Gigantic, they could crush her at a whim, and of course they smelled horrible.

Violet now cleared the under carriage of the desk and was within inches of Stacy’s goddess sized foot. She slowed her pase and cautiously began to approach her little toe, on the lookout for any sign of muscle reflex in the ankle or movement at the ball of her foot. As she neared she dropped her sleeve from her nose to be ready to pound on the toe and the smell became unreal. How long has it been since this girl has washed her feet? Violet could almost feel her stomach turning; feel the salty, musky taste in the back of her throat. It hit her like a heat wave she was so close and the odor was so intense.

“Please make this a dream” she said out loud “please make this a dream” now she could almost touch Stacy’s toes, and as she neared them she could see she was not much bigger than any of them. Closer, and closer she got, then at last it looked like the coast was clear, no major movement, now it was do or die. Amy watched horrified.

Violet frantically ran up to Stacy’s enormous little toe and began to pound furiously on it. As she made contact she squinted her eyes and turned her face away hoping to divert some of the smell. She didn’t know how long she was pounding on her friends goddess sized foot, but looking away she couldn’t see anything and after a while she felt the surface she was hitting jerk away. Instantly she thought the worst; She is going to step on me, I’m going to be crushed like a bug under Stacy’s foot.

But she looked up in time for the toes to just hover over her briefly then recall a few inches back and come crashing down in front of her. The shock knocking little Violet down on her butt, she attempted to get up, but Stacy adjusted her other foot as to be directly in front of the tiny creature and its force knocked her over again. Feeling very small and very scared Violet didn’t attempt to get up a second time, she just sat on her ass and stared in terrified amazement at Stacy’s Gigantic feet.

Stacy didn’t know what she was looking at, she squinted to get a better perspective but she still couldn’t make out the little creature that had been banging on her toes and was now at the front of her feet. Was it an insect? Maybe, should she step on it? It wasn’t totally out of the question, when you go barefoot as many time as her stepping on insects becomes a regular occurrence. Yet this little thing didn’t look like an insect, it sure didn’t feel like one either, She spoke out loud, “what are you little bug? Should I squish you?”.

Violet heard this and nearly wet herself, she jumped to her feet and began waving her arms, screaming at the top of her lungs “Stacy its me, its Violet, don’t step on me!”

But Stacy could not hear a word of it, “How would you like my big footsie to mush you” she said in a voice as she lifted his size 10 foot over the tiny girl. From Violets perspective the shadow of Stacy’s foot began to blot out all light, all she could see were the remnants of whatever had stuck to the bottom of her soles coming down slowly on top of her.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” she screamed as she ran, trying to escape the pending doom. But the tiny girl was no match for the titan, every time she would reach the edge of her foot she would come into Stacy’s sight and the goddess sized blonde would adjust her foot accordingly.

“You can’t escape my giant foot little bug!” she spoke in a low tone voice, mimicking a giant. She had never seen a bug react like this before, never seen one so determined not to get squished, she felt as if she was actually squishing a person and began to really enjoy it.

Violets heart was racing, she was dodging left, and right, determined not to get stepped on, but no matter what she did the enormous foot above was constantly over her. She began to break down, she was going to get crushed like an insect, a pathetic little bug on the bottom of a giant blond, bimbos, size 10 foot. Then she felt the foot coming down.

Stacy was tiring of her little game, as much as she was enjoying pretending to step on a person she really needed to get on with her day. If the girls were going to be ass holes then fuck them. She would step on this bug then be off. ”Good bye little bug, you’re about to become a part of my sexy feet!” But at that moment something else caught her eye, from under the desk came another equally small and equally strange looking bug.

Amy was in panic mode, she was running out to try and get Stacy’s attention, could she not see it was Violet she was stepping on? How dumb was she. She waved her hands and screamed “Stacy! Stacy its us, were not bugs, don’t step on us!” But Stacy could not hear this, and again being perplexed at the bugs reaction she diverted her attention toward it. “Oh Shit!” Amy cried, noticing the error of her actions, she began to run back toward the desk.

“Oh no you don’t” the giant said, diverting her foot from over little Violet to blocking Amys path. She slammed her foot down in front of the tiny girl, forcing Amy to collide directly in to the side of her foot. Amy went head first into the flesh then bounced back down. Stacy smiled, what had this bug come out to do? “Did you come out to get squished by my feet?” she mocked. Amy moaned, between the foot slam and hitting Stacy’s arch she was very much out of breath, in pain, and unable to get up.

Stacy on the other hand was filled with mischief joy again. The insect had felt very nice when it hit her foot, not crunchy like most bugs, but soft, playful even. “I wonder how you feel under my feet” she said out loud as she extended the crevasse of her toes over the lifeless bug girl. She brought them down slowly on top of Amy who was too weak to react, one second she had been hold her side looking at the floor stretch on forever, the next a giant mountain of sole and toes began to engulfed her.

“No” Amy whimpered, but there was nothing her little body could do to stop it, she was the size of a bug and Stacy was a giant goddess, her feet in total control.

Stacy shifted her weight to lean against the desk as to better control the pressure she was putting on the little insect, after all she didn’t want to squish it just yet. It reminded her of a friends baby hamster she used to torment, when said friend was out of the room she would place her foot ontop of it and scrunch her toes, the feel of the fur against her foot was soooooo nice. She began to anticipate the ensuing massage, carefully flattening the long of her toes over the tiny bug, she grinded it with her foot until it was in the proper position, then she began to lightly scrunch. She could feel it move in and out between her toes, Stacy closed her eyes and smiled, god she loved to treat her feet. “you feel really good down there” she said, speaking to whatever it was under her foot, then noticing the stink she followed “I sure hope you little things can’t smell”.

Amy couldn’t hear what her friend was saying but she could definitely smell her feet. At any moment her little face was being pressed into the Giant foot, the moist and sweat being rubbed into her helpless tiny figure. She thought she was going to throw up, Stacy’s feet at this size and this close were unbearable. She had never been fond of her friends feet or the way she always put them on things and now she felt like she was in hell. Stacy’s feet stank and there was not a god damn thing she could do about it. Up and down her puny body was forced, she had zero control, Stacy’s feet were Godly, they had absolute power over her, Amy tried to call out, tried to scream stop, but she was no more than a big piece of lint stuck between her friends enormous toes.

Stacy felt wonderful, was there anything better then a foot massage other than sex? She had totally forgot about her bitchy friends and was now determined to give her feet some pleasure. She was getting ready to switch feet when the first bug she had nearly squished ran over and pounced on the foot she had being massaged. She looked at it questioningly “You little bugs must really like my feet” she entertained herself “I can’t blame you, they’re really sexy!”.

But this was odd, even by her standards bugs didn’t try to save one another, nor did they like big giant feet. Stacy removed the foot she had over the little bug and placed it next to the one that had just been hitting it, then she positioned her other foot next to the one she just had captive so that both of them were in the middle between her 2 bare feet. Shortly after this she noticed that the one that had been trying to get her attention ran over to one on the ground, this too she found odd so she thought it best to investigate.

“What have we got here” she mused, and bent down to pick the tiny bugs up.

When Violet saw Stacy’s foot pull up off Amy and saw that the tiny girl was still alive she finally felt a little relief and instantly ran over to try and help her up. But Amy was devastated; it had seemed like a lifetime that she had been stuck under the giant foot. Her body was moist and her hair stuck to the ground, all she could do was stare up, and take deep breaths, she started holding herself.

Then Violet came into her field of vision. “Are you ok” she asked, “I thought Stacy was going to step on you!”. She could see her friend was not responsive, by Violets judgement it looked like she was traumatized by being mushed around by a giant foot, and she was covered in dirt, lint, and other toe Jam that Stacy had on her feet.

She was getting ready to help her friend up when a giant force swept her up; Stacy’s thumb and index finger. Violet had been busy tending to her friend and had not noticed Stacy’s giant hand come down for her, and by the time she could feel the shadow coming over her it was too late, Stacy was too fast at her enormous size.

“Gotcha” her voice boomed as she plucked up the tiny girl, and quickly dropped it into her free hand then grabbed for the other insect. The sight of Stacy’s gigantic movement evoked not too distant memories in Amy, and she quickly sat up to move. But she also was too small and puny to escape her giant friends grasp, and as quickly as she had found herself being picked up she found herself in the palm of Stacys hand next to Violet.

Stacy Stood up and brought her hand up to her face.

Violet and Amy held their breath, their friends feet had scared them but now they could see that her face was equally as fearful at their size. There was no denying that Stacy was a pretty girl with a cute round face that had nice features but like her cute toes the sheer size of it frightened the tiny women. Shiny red lipstick, mascara and perfectly trimmed eyebrows now dominated the view, they could see and feel every movement of her cheeks, eyes, nose and mouth. Her presence felt inescapable and now they could smell her shampoo and perfume, it was all so overwhelming.

Violet couldn’t help but look at the lips and the shiny white teeth that would periodically make an appearance. It sent shivers down her spines, she had always hated those old movies where giants put little people over stoves and ate them and now staring at her friends Gigantic mouth she couldn’t help but imagine a similar fate.

Stacy wasted no time and brought her hands up close to her big blue eyes so she could get a good look at the tiny bugs. What she thought she saw astonished her. In the palm of her hands Violet was jumping up and down waving her arms while Amy sat staring at her. She looked in disbelief for a few moments.

“Oh my God” she boomed, “Violet? Amy? Is that you down there?” The very sound and scale of her voice and the suddenness at which she had jerked her head cause Violet to fall back on her ass with Amy. Seeing what she had done the giant blond pulled her hand down a little so that it was below her mouth near her chin. “you guys are so tiny” she commented.

The two small girls instantly did not like their new position near Stacy’s mouth, she was hung over and her breath smelled really bad, the two of them put their hands up to their mouths. Violet jumped up and began to talk.

“Stacy your breath stinks move us away from your mouth”

But Stacy could not hear her bug sized friend, she laughed, “all I hear is little squeaks you’re too tiny”.
Amy and Violet grabbed their noses again and waved at their friend to stop. Stacy shifted her hand to put them near her ear, and tiny Violet shouted in.

“Your Breath Smells!”

“My Breath smells?” Stacy repeated back, “Oh sorry, I forgot about that, I didn’t realize” she mused at the situation again “I’ve never had tiny people in my hand before.” Stacy lifted her hand a little and now had them more near her nose and as she looked at them her gaze went further down toward her feet, she paused.

“Wow” She exclaimed “I can’t believe I thought you were bugs, I almost stepped on you, can you imagine be crushed under my giant feet?” she giggled and thought further “Well you guys can I guess, hehe”. Amy and Violet were not impressed.

Stacy noticed that Violet was saying something so she moved her ear in closer again, she could just barely make out what her tiny friend was saying.

“Stacy you have to make us big again”

“How?” the giant replied

“That machine made us small” Violet pointed at the shrinker “It can probably make us big again”
Stacy was about to examine the consol when she remember what she read in jills Fathers log, that he had not found a way to reverse the effects. She peered down at her little friends.

“Sorry girls, I don’t think that’s possible” Violet and Amy look at her dumbfounded “I was reading Doctor Simms journal before you shrunk yourselves, he said he hasn’t found a way to make little things big again”. The 2 girls still just stared at her “I guess that means you’re gonna be tiny for a while!”

Violet started speaking again so Stacy turned her head “What do you mean you read his journal”, and unfortunately for Violet, giant Stacy completely took it the wrong way.

“I mean I picked up the book he wrote in and I read the words, I’m not dumb you know” Violet walked back a little “You like always think I can’t do anything, who do you think you are?” the little girl in Stacy’s hand now seemed a little un easy and Stacy got excited.

Violet was always giving her a hard time, patronizing her whenever she could, Stacy angrily thought about the Alphabet poke she made earlier, who did this little bug think she was talking to? She noticed Violet begin to speak but cut her off “Just because I’m a sexy blond who can get more guys then you doesn’t mean you’re better than me, doesn’t give you the right to be-little me” she mused at her last statement “Well from now on things are going to be different, you can’t be-little a giant” and with that she cupped her hand and forced both girls into the center. Amy and violet was visibly shaken.

Noticing this and liking it Stacy thought back to the events that had just transpired, when she actually thought she was stepping on a little person, how excited it made her feel. Well now she actually did have little people in front of her, and the excitement came back intensified. She put the couple of girls right before her mouth, unconcerned about her breath, what were these bug sized girls going to do anywas, she spoke:

“From now on you’ll show my giant body respect, if not” She paused, smiled, then bit her lip “if not I’ll step on you like bugs” Amy and Violet reeled back in terror then immediately grabbed their little noses. “What are you doing?” Stacy asked, fully aware her breath smelled “are you implying MY breath stinks? Didn’t you just hear me, I’m a giant goddess to you now, EVERY smell I make should be beautiful to you; my breath, my body” She smirked and looked down “My Feet! Yes did my feet seem godly to you” She peered at Amy “didn’t you love smelling my toes?”

Amy and Violet were scared Shitless, they were literally helpless little insects in the palm of Stacy’s giant hand, she could do anything to them; Step on them, Eat them, crush them with her hand, flush them down the toilet, anything she wanted she could do. Both tiny girls could affect Stacy no more than a little ant. By all intents and purposes she was as she claimed; A giant goddess.

Unsure if she wanted them to answer the question about her toes, both Amy and violet stood up and began speaking at the same time. Stacy found this empowering, the two girls who were always acting high and mighty were now pleading for their little lives.

“I told you I can’t hear your pip squeak little voices” she boomed, “Now stop talking before I get angry and squish you” and they did, again Stacy shuttered with power. Now for giggles she closed her hand into a fist and watched the 2 girls disappear into darkness, and this went as so far as to even turn her on a little. The fact that her whole hand had blotted out all light for 2 tiny bug people was thrilling, she now controlled their little lives, without her they were nothing, she was the center of their entire world, and these 2 little bitches were under her full control. She brought the fist up closer to her face and opened it, the 2 tiny captives were startled.

Violet was shaking in her poor little shoes, her worst nightmares were coming true, she was going to be this giant bimbos slave and there wasn’t one thing she could do about it. Then she noticed Stacy’s second hand descend upon her, she put up both her arms in protest but try as violet might, her puny little body was no match for Stacy’s enormous thumb and index finger, she smiled at the token resistance and plucked the tiny girl up with ease.

Stacy moved the bug toward her mouth and peered down at her with playful intentions, to Violet it seemed like she was moving through the air at 30 miles an hour before she came to a stop infront of the gigantic, shiny, lips. Stacy’s mouth opened and a wave of hot air came out and flushed all over poor little Violet, the full brunt of her hang-over breath coming down on the little girl, it was absolutely disgusting.

“Whats the matter?” Stacy teased, then she noticed that the puny creature between her fingers had her nose plugged, she smiled “You little bugs need to learn to respect my sexy body, how dare you plug your nose to my beautiful breath”.

Violet was so close to Stacy’s mouth that when she erupted at her it caused the tiny girl to throw both her arms away from her mouth and listen to the giant who held her with frightening intensity. Violet began pleading again “Please Stacy, I’m sorry, don’t hurt me” but the giant could not hear this and ignored her.

Stacy Continued “You will smell my feet and you will love it” she command it “and since you stopped me from rubbing my other foot with Amy, you can take her place!” Violet was devastated, she began frantically pleading with her captor.

“Please, Stacy, no! I don’t want to smell your foot, I’m begging you, you could squish me! Please don’t, I’ll do anything!”

Not hearing what the tiny girl was saying, but getting the general idea, Stacy replied “What’s that bug? Didn’t you ask me in the stair way if I wanted a foot rub? Well guess what, I do, and now your little puny body is going to give me one, and if you plug your nose I’ll step on you.”

Stacy bent over and dropped little Violet in front of her feet, and instantly she was over taken by the aroma of her giant toes. It rolled over her like a wave of heat and filled nearly every sent she had. She wanted nothing more than to run away from the giant smelly feet or plug her nose, but she was scared to death of the titanic blond in front of her who warned her of such. So instead she just stood there and took it, unable to look up she just stared at the enormous pair of feet in front of her, waiting for the inevitable.

Stacy on the other hand was collective, and was even beginning to believe this Saturday was shaping out into something eventful. She looked at Amy and before closing her hand she jeered “don’t worry slave, you’ll get to smell your goddesses feet soon too” . After she had Amy closed off she used her free hand to grab the desk like last time as to control the weight she put down on her feet. She looked down at violet and wore an expression that said she was going to do something childish “get ready little bug, here comes my sexy foot.”

Violets tiny legs began to weaken as she watched Stacy’s enormous left barefoot rise into the air. The shadow loomed over her puny little body and stalled momentarily, as if to enjoy the situation, then it began to descend on top of her, she reeled back and then sat down to soften its massive force. Closer and closer it got, the smell getting stronger and stronger and stronger, violet closed her eyes and soon she could almost taste the giant sole.

Stacy was lowering her foot slower then she had with Amy, mainly because now she knew they weren’t actually bugs and didn’t really want to step on them yet. So For violet it was a slow, drawn out, terrifying processes. when Stacy finally did feel the little girl touch her toes, she made sure they were lifeless so she could fully feel out where the bug was and when at last her heel was fully flat on the ground; tiny violet was completely trapped under Stacy’s Gigantic, smelly toes. “Hey you feel perfect down there, maybe even better then Amy” She squeezed her fisted hand and felt the tiny girl react, and then she peered back down at her feet “Remember bug, if I see you plugging your nose I’m going to turn you into mush”

Then she began scrunching her toes.

Violet was in absolute hell, her whole existence was covered in the smell of Stacy’s feet. Every time she looked, grasped, inhaled, she was met with sweat and grim from a 22 year old bimbo. The reality of female feet was everywhere, and it was completely dominating, her toes were powerful, godlike instruments, even if tiny violet had tried, there was no way she could ever overpower Stacy’s Gigantic foot, she was literally worthless toes jam.

Periodically she would get a view of Stacy’s face, who seemed to be mildly enjoying it all. To Violet Stacy appeared like she had when she first observed her scrunching her toes, without little people. Was this all she had become? A mere pass time, she thought she was going to cry, she really was a bug, who was going to save her? Who would even want her now? Now she was no more than a foot toy that had to please a giant blond goddess. She was going to have to smell Stacy’s feet forever.

When at last it finally stopped, poor tiny violet was completely immobilized. She had been mauled around by a giant female foot for a good 5 minutes and now she was wore out completely. Stacy smiled, still holding the tiny girl in her smelly prison “that felt so good, just what I needed”. She attempted to free Violet by lifting her foot but the time bug girl was stuck to Stacy’s smelly toes. “my violet, you must really like my feet!” she threw her soles upward, bent over and then very carefully peeled the tiny girl off her foot. Then pinching violet between her colossal fingers she brought her up to her face again “I hope that wasn’t too smelly for you” then dropped her in the hand with Amy.

“My god that’s just what my pretty feet needed” she said as she looked down at her feet and flexed her toes. “You two are really good foot massagers, I’m glad I found you.”

Amy and Violet were far from elated, both of them lid scared and hurt in the palm of the giant girls hand. Stacy looked at them for a few moments then spoke up.

“But...” She boomed, the 2 bug girls listened up “my feet are still pretty dirty and gross, not showering and all...” she trailed off “maybe you girls can help me out with that?”

Violet was too weak to protest but Amy had made a slight recovery, she stood and started speaking to their giant captor. “Stacy please, were really hurt we...”

Stacy cut her off “what’s that little bug girl I can’t hear you?” and then shifted her ear.

“I said, Stacy were really hurt and...”

“What did you say?” the goddess mused

“I said Stacy were...” and then Stacy Jolted her hand away from her ear... and spoke up very firmly.

“Did you just call me Stacy?” Amy was at a loss of words and only nodded. “Well don’t” the giant snapped back, “I’m your Goddess, and that’s what you little bugs call me, your goddess. Do you understand me?” Amy began to frantically nod her head, “If I EVER hear you call me Stacy again I’ll squish you like the bug you are, now apologise to me”

Stacy moved her hand up to her ear again and Amy shouted in “Im sorry goddess”

“well that’s not good enough” Stacy spoke down to the tinies “you two have to clean my beautiful sexy goddess feet, or else” She stomped her foot and the 2 girls could feel the shock going up through her body.

“Whatever you want goddess” Amy said fearfully “Just don’t hurt us”

Stacy let the demand slide, then looked around the room. “There is no place here for you bugs to clean my feet, let’s go to the living room.” She closed her fist with the tiny girls in it and started down the stairs. All the while she spoke. “Too bad I’m barefoot for this walk, can you imagine all the grime that’s going to get stuck on them, but what am I saying, its only grime to other goddesses, to you little bugs it should be a heavenly treat to clean and pick dirt off a giants feet.”

Jills living room was fantastic, her folks were very well off with the job her father had, so luxury was always in excess. Stacy felt like a true Greek goddess when she entered the room, there was white everywhere and pillars decorated with antiques and lovely bright, fluffy couches. She sat on one then drew her attention toward her fist. She opened it and peered in at the tiny girls.

“Ok you little bugs, ready to clean my feet?” the captives just looked at each other, she continued “Because you’re too tiny and pathetic to clean all my foot” noting they’re bug like size “Your goddess only requires that you clean the top part of her soles and toes” and with that she grabbed a pillow from the end of the couch and fluffed it up, then she very carefully dumped the 2 tiny girls on top of it, she sat back at the opposite end of the couch and stretched her legs until her feet touched the pillow and the top sides of both of them loomed over Violet and Amy. She flexed her toes, closed her eyes and said “You may begin”

Amy and Violet did not quite know what to do, was she going to supply water, or brushes or anything? So they just stood there, under the threatening shadow of Stacy’s massive feet.

“what does she want?” Violet asked

“I dunno” Amy responded “how can we clean without anything to clean with”

Stacy opened her eyes and peered at her 2 slaves “What’s the holdup she demanded?” both of them just looked at her then back at her feet, they both began to say something but Stacy could not hear. So she raised her bare right foot and mushed both girls under it. “How dear you ignore your goddesses demands! Don’t you realize how much bigger then you I am?” then she closed her eyes and let her full instincts take over “Worship me” she boomed!

When she finally raised her foot up she could feel that both girls were stuck to it, so she used the big toe of her free foot to peel them off. They landed back on the cushion where she had first set them down.
“Now” She demanded, “I want you to lick your lips and clean my sexy goddess feet!”

Although she had just been through a horrifying ordeal, Violet could not believe what she had heard, being mauled involuntarily was one thing, but having to actually touch this giant blond bitches foot with her mouth was another. All she could do was just stare at the giant sole in front of her, next to her she could see Amy frantically trying to please Stacy, licking quickly and efficiently. But Violet could not do this, not in a million years, she wanted to run and try her chances, this was absolutely disgusting and degrading. So instead of pleasing her giant captor she just stood there, griped in horror.

Stacy noticing this leaned up a little, glared at her now tiny friend, and spoke testily “Violet you little insect” Violet looked up “Unless you want me to crush you like a little bug...” she trailed off “you had better...

LICK MY FEET!”

and the giantess spread her toes.

Violet began to shake uncontrollably, and her little body began to move toward the giant foot, and she could see its power, its size, the rule it now had over her. She thought tirelessly of a way of escape but nothing came, when at last she got to the smelly wall of flesh she froze again, but Stacy was determined to remind her of her new place

“I can’t feel you....”

There at last, with no other options, violet closed her eyes and dove head first into sole of Stacy’s foot and the giant let out an explosive moan.

“Yes” She cried “Lick my feet! Lick my giant Feet you little bug!” Stacy unwillingly grabbed herself and let herself get lost in the moment.

“You little bugs need to worship me! Lick my giant feet! Worship me I said! Worship me! I’m such a goddess and it’s about time you tiny people realized it! Worship meeeeeeee!”

She let herself have a small orgasm, and the full force of the night before came over her, she became tired and relaxed and fully enjoyed the fact that 2 people she knew were now tiny and licking her feet. She sighed with relief and moaned again. “This is awesome” She spoke “You two are going to be my foot slaves forever”.

Then she spoke one more time to them directly, “I’m going to take a nap, you 2 have to lick my feet until I’m fully awake, if I find you not licking when I wake up, or I can’t feel you, im going to drown you in foot sweat the next time I go running.” She put her head back down on the pillow and let herself doze off.
Her sleep was broken but pleasant, she kept having sex dream after sex dream, waking up with her hands down her pants, spreading her toes long enough to really feel Amy’s and Violet’s tongues. She lid there for hours with her ex-friends cleaning her enormous smelly feet. All the while they could hear her mutter different things...

“worship me”

“Fuck me”

“Love me”

“Lick my body”

When at last she finally did come too she felt great, she sat up (but moved in so her slaves could still lick her feet) and stretched with a yawn. “God I feel fantastic” She looked down “You little people are excellent foot lickers”. She sat there for a few moments sitting up letting her whole self come to, manoeuvring her feet so the 2 tiny girls could clean places that were previously inaccessible to them.
“mmmmmmm” she moaned, “That feels so good”. She thought for a bit and spoke again “god I’m so horny now, you little bugs wouldn’t believe the dreams I was having, I hate not getting laid after I drink!”

She reached down and plucked up tiny Amy. “You’ve been a good little girl” the giant said as she brought her up to her face “maybe me and you can have some fun...” Amy just stared at her terrified “What? You don’t think I’m sexy enough? I’m a fucking goddess.”

Then she peered down at Violet, but didn’t pick her up as she still wanted the little bitch to lick, instead she placed her enormous face over her gigantic foot and spoke down to the bug girl. “how about you honey? Maybe now you’re ready to experience my sexy body?”

Violet tried to ignore her tormentor and continued to lick her feet. Stacy spoke up “well then, I can see you’re to busy” She took a smell “God my feet really stink” and then she pulled back up. Her attention was diverted back to Amy.

“So what do you say little bug girl? Wanna please my giant hot steaming vagina?” Amy limped lifelessly in-between Stacy’s godly fingers, hoping that the giant would leave her alone. Stacy noticing this brushed her off disappointingly “whatever you little bitch, it’s your loss, I’m fucking hot” and she placed the tiny girl at her foot again, Amy began to lick immediately.

It’s not that Stacy couldn’t fuck them if she wanted to, they were so tiny and puny she could masturbate with them until they were worn down to nothing. But she wanted more, she wanted them to want her body, she was a goddess to them now, surly they could see this. She wanted them helplessly lost in her sexuality, basking in her body heat, cum and sweat. She day dreamed a little, fantasizing about an orgy with her 2 little slaves, she did this so long that she actually contemplated just fucking them regardless, but then it came to her.

“My god” she said out loud, the 2 tiny girls stopped but quickly resumed after she lowered her glare at them. The ‘instant sex drive’ spray that Jills dad had been working on! It couldn’t work on normal people, but in the journal it said it could work on tiny people. It was the whole reason Dr.Simms created the shrinker, she got excited and peered down devilishly at her 2 slaves. “soon you little bugs will see how much of a sex goddess I really am” she quickly reached over and grabbed the 2 of them in a swoop, her gigantic hand once again easily overpowering their puny bodies.

Amy and Violet had no idea where Stacy was taking them, but judging by the expression she had on and the things she said, they were not looking forward to it. When her hands finally opened, and the disorientation had passed, they could see that they were in the Simms master bedroom. A beautiful room with a 4 post king sized bed fit for royalty. Stacy set the 2 down on the bed.

“I’m going to get something” she told her little captives “when I get back you 2 slaves better be naked, if not im going to stick you up my giant ass”. Violets mouth dropped almost quicker than she did to take her clothes off, she could not even comprehend what Stacy had just said without pissing herself, being stuck up Stacy’s gargantious ass would be the nightmare to end all nightmares.

Stacy smiled at this, she was not used to people doing what she said, and usually people were blowing her off or all out ignoring her. But now these 2 tiny people were doing whatever she wanted, whenever she said it. And to top it off she was using her giant sexy body to get it done, “you little people are so pathetic” she mused, then “I’ll be back”

When she finally did come back both girls were fully naked, and both held their private parts for coverage. “Oh that’s no fun” she teased at the girls “let me see your tits and pussys”. Violet and Amy slowly dropped their limbs and Stacy lowered her face to the bed level to get a good view, both the tinies backed off a little at the sight of the enormous girl peering at them not a few inches away.

“wow” Stacy said, “You gals are hot, this is going to be fun” she licked her lips, and the 2 bug girls looked at each other uneasily. “what’s the matter” she prodded “this your first time fucking a girl? Well don’t worry, it’s awesome, I mean i love guys and all but girls are great to screw”. Amy and Violet shifted uneasy on the bed, and both began to shiver from the cold of having no clothes on.

Stacy noticing this spoke up “We’ll don’t worry your pretty little heads, your goddess has brought something to help ease the nervousness” and from behind her back she brought out a spray bottle, “this stuff should get you in the mood...” she trailed “But first things first”.

She laid the bottle on the nightstand next to the bed and began to strip, she made sure she was directly in front of the 2 little girls but back on so when she took her jeans off, her marvellous ass was on full display. Then she whipped her shirt off, tossed it and spun around.

“You iddy biddy bugs like what you see yet?”

She walked directly up to them on the edge of the bed

“You will”

Then she let her bra slip off and her enormous tits hung out over the 2 tiny girls, who by the way were now scared to death. Stacy was going to rape them.

She only had one piece of clothing on now, her panties, she moved her 2 thumbs inside the strap and followed the curve of her body around her waist with them.

“God I was hoping to take someone home last night and show these off, aren’t they sexy” Amy and Violet made no notion. “We’ll they are, and now you 2 are about to go on one wild ride...”

She slipped her thumbs downward taking her panties off just past the hips, she then let them fall down her legs on their own. Shortly after this she lifted one leg to free her ankles and now stood towering naked over the 2 tiny girls.

Directly in front of them loomed Stacy’s massive pussy, it commanded them almost, enormous it just stood there towering over them. And they could smell it, Stacy had not washed since the day before and she had been masturbating periodically over the last few hours and now its scent washed over the tiny girls worst then even her feet. They tried to kick the smell, shake their noses, turn their heads but her pussy was too potent the way it currently was, it absolutely dominated them.

Stacy wanted to draw this moment out as long as she could, she just stood there watching the 2 tiny girls looking up at her pussy, they’d look away, or twitch their noses periodically , she could tell her vagina was their whole world now, and it turned her on to no end.

She spoke “Don’t worry little slaves, you’re about to pleasure your goddesses giant pussy” then she smiled at them “and you’ll love it”. Much to the girls delight she didn’t get in bed with them but rather went over to the night stand and picked up the spray bottle.

I wonder if this will work Stacy thought, but she really didn’t care, she was so turned on now she was going to fuck these 2 bugs people regardless. She walked back over to the edge of the bed where the tinies stood and pointed the spray bottle directly at them. They moved uneasily.

*SPRAY*SPRAY*SPRAY

Both Amy and Violet staggered back and began coughing and sneezing, whatever Stacy had sprayed them with hit them like a ton of bricks. Violet began waving her arms about her face to clear the mist “what the fuck” she said out loud “what the hell was that?”. She ran a short way toward the foot of the bed to get out of the spray and leaned over to catch her breath.

After a few moments though she noticed something was changing inside of her. At first she couldn’t explain it, but after a while distinctive feelings began rushing to her. It was her vagina; it felt like every ounce of blood and energy in her body was rushing toward her womanhood. “what’s happening to me?” she said, then all at once she felt extremely sensual, frisky, and hungry. Her breathing started to pick up and she started to take in deep breaths, her mouth hung open, “Oh my god” she moaned, “what is this?” She felt like a wild animal in heat, ready to fuck or make love to anything.

And then she noticed something, there was something in the room that was feeding her, it was as if the sensation that had gripped her body was a big forbidden question and what she was now sensing was the equally forbidden answer. She stood there, taking it in momentarily, this aroma that eased the heavy sexual tension now gripping her. Then all at once her intellect interjected and she could tell what it was that she was taking sanctuary in.

It was the smell of Stacy’s giant pussy. She quickly spun around and against everything her head was telling her, she looked at the huge goddesses private part. Her breathing intensified and she felt she would explode if she didn’t get at it, touch it, kiss it...

To Violet this was against everything she stood for, she tried her hardest to shake it off, but it was futile. All she could feel was the intense sexual repression in her vagina that she needed to let lose. “what did she do to me” she cried as she dropped to her knees. Then her gaze followed upward, past the vagina, past the stomach, the tits and the neck, to the face, Stacy’s enormous, goddess sized face.

All Stacy could do was stare down at the little girl on her knees, she could see the way its mouth hung open, the way it was relentlessly looking for a way to let itself go, and she knew it was her gigantic pussy that this little creature wanted, and she could feel herself become wet because of it. She bit her lip and revelled in the fact that she was its sex goddess.

“You want me don’t you little slave?” she asked the tiny girl “you want your goddesses pussy.”

Violet was breathing heavily now and she knew what Stacy was getting at and worst of all part of her wanted it, but her intellect could not comprehend this, she did not want to be a sex toy for this bitch, she had to get rid of this urge so she started to finger herself on the spot.

“what are you doing” Stacy mused “I have a better way...”

She moved her giant hand from her side and reached over to grab Violet, Violet began shaking her head and masturbating furiously, hoping to finish before the hand got there but it was to no avail. Stacy then easily picked up her tense little figure and separated her arms.

“you deserve better then that my little sex slave” Stacy whispered, then she brought the tiny girl up to her lips, lifted her a small way above her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She then lowered the tiny girl near the tip of the tongue and began to gently lick her little pussy.

Violet tried everything to fight it, tried blocking memories, gross thoughts, kicking, but nothing would work. Instead she found herself wrapped up in the most exciting sexual experience she had ever had, her eyes rolled into the back of her little head and she began to moan. She was starting to feel the biggest orgasm in the world build up when Stacy stopped.

She held little violet in front of her momentarily then said passionately “Now... your turn”.

Still standing she then lowered Violet down past her waist and began to rub her into her gigantic vagina.

Violet tried to protest “no... please... goddess... “ she couldn’t believe she said that “no...”.

But it was no use, before she knew it she was being forced directly into Stacy’s Giant, hot, steaming, wet pussy. Violet still tried to fight it, but being this close and at this intensity, was too much. So she let herself go in the grips of Stacy’s womanhood; kissing, licking, rubbing, smelling, and humping whenever she could. It was the biggest thrill she had ever had, and when she began to moan she could feel Stacy also having an equally powerful sexual experience, she could feel her titanic legs begin to buckle and she could hear her booming cries.

“Worship me” they echoed... “Worship me”.

Then suddenly she stopped, and Stacy pulled the tiny violet away from her pussy.

“were not being very fair” she said to her tiny slave nearly out of breath and then nodded toward the bed where Amy led, griped with the same sexual intensity as Violet. Amy had seen what Stacy did to Violet and (part of her) was hoping the 2 would finish without her, but she had no such luck.

Stacy laid Violet on the bed next to Amy then began to slowly crawl in herself. The immense force of pressure her body caused on the mattress sent both tiny girls rolling about in all directions. Stacy crawled on all 4’s until both girls were directly under her then turned around and sat up straight so that her Pussy was directly in front of both of her slaves. Then she laid back, stretched her titanic legs out and took a deep breath.

Both girls now were flanked on either side by the goddess’s legs, and her pussy was not 10 feet in front of them. They could both smell it very strongly and both had deep inner urges to fuck it. Yet neither of them consciously wanted to, but Stacy had done something to them and now they really were her sex slaves.

“Fuck me” came a passionate cry from their captor, “Fuck me you tiny bug people”

Then she reached down and picked both girls up, one in each hand, she positioned them above both her breast and then spoke again “Ok, I’ll fuck you first” she then dropped the two tiny women legs split on her nipples, and started rubbing their little fragile pussys on the tips of her tits.

Again both girls fought the urge, but again they failed, Amy went so far as to even position Stacy’s hardened nipple under her perfectly and rode it like she would her partner. Both girls began to moan and Stacy, holding them upright, started to shake them faster and faster.

“Oh God” they yelled, it was an incredible sensation, the heat and the smell of Stacy’s goddess sized body, and in time they both began to let their juices flow out on her. All the while Stacy looked on content, knowing that the 2 people who had egged her on forever about hooking up with girls were now passionately making love to her tits.

Then she let go of both their little bodies, and without her support they both tumbled down in a naked sweaty heap on her stomach. Violet had no idea what had just happened, she was actually in the middle of the most incredible orgasm she had ever had, it went on for minuets, and could have stayed going on, she looked up at Amy and it looked to be the same for her.

Stacy Boomed “Now! It’s time for you little slaves to fuck your goddess.”

She moved her hands down and picked them up, she lowered violet down to her clit, while she moved Amy further down, where she actually began to stick the tiny girl inside of her. Both girls protested, Amy more then Violet, because while the urge was still strong it was also starting to wear off, but both girls were still no match for their titanic blond ex-friend, and with relative ease she had them positioned perfectly.

She smiled, and then let herself go.

It felt to Stacy like the greatest orgasm she had ever had. Rubbing the 2 little women around her pussy, drawing out every sensation, every move. She wanted it to last forever and deliberately set out to pase herself. For 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and then 30 minutes she had her tiny slaves pleasing her, she didn’t even know if the spray was still working, but she didn’t care, all she knew was that she was having an incredible, godly, sexual experience.

Then finally she began to peak, She knew there was a big one coming, so she clenched her teeth and through her eyes wide open.

“Oh God!” she exclaimed “Oh God!”

“Worship me.... Worship me...... worship my body... Worship my body!!!!!!!!”

Her entire body tensed up and she could feel her little captives scrambling to break free and this above all things began to drive her closer and closer to the brink...

“Oh god! I’m Such a Goddess... you’re so puny.... I’m Such a Goddess....... you’re so puny!!!”

Then in a act of final passion she haled little violet away from her clit, and threw her gigantic body on its side, she then brought the little bug person over her hip, past her tail bone, and much to Violets horror, up the crack of her ass.

“nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” The little girl squealed when she saw what was happening. But Stacy was too lost in the moment to care about anything other than finishing herself off, and after half an hour of pussy fucking she needed an alternative for the home stretch.

“Worship my ass!” She cried out “worship my ass! My ass is so sexy!!”

Violet was helpless, she was forced up Stacy’s Goddess sized ass hole, and grinded into the rim.
Pushed & pushed & pushed & pushed!

When at last after nearly another 5 minutes of hell the titanic woman finally collapsed! She let go of both Amy and Violet, rolled over ass down, grabbed the balnkets on either side of her and Came like she never came before.

Stacy came and came, for what seemed to be forever, screaming at the top of her lungs the whole time:

“Worship meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

She came so hard that poor little Amy was literally blasted out of her pussy, and she squeezed her ass so tight that violet was nearly crushed to death. For the 2 tinies it was a world shattering event, and it went on for quite some time.

When it finally passed the blond goddess lay lifelessly on the bed with her 2 little slaves spread out on her body. She couldn’t move if she tried, her body was completely sore and immobilized, the most flushed it ever was, what an incredible personal experience she thought.

She could feel exactly where the tiny women lay on her body but even lacked the energy to fish them out. Violet of course was shoved up her ass, while she could faintly feel Amy sliding down the side of her leg with the rest of the cum.

Stacy lid there for some time, letting the cool air roll over her hot body, appreciating her newfound power. They’re so small she pondered, they used to think they were so much better than me but now look at them. Drowning in my cum and stuck up my hole, like how pathetic can you get; they even licked my feet for over 3 hours. The giant smiled... I can even make them my sex slave.

Stacy felt like she could have stayed there forever, just enjoying the feeling her tiny slaves were making trying to break out of their predicaments. Violet was her favourite of the 2, the tiny girls pitiful attempts to get out of her giant goddess sized ass gave her a quirky sensation that she liked. It must be horrible for her Stacy thought, Violet is so much cuter now that she’s tiny.

When at last Stacy looked out the window to see the sun was high she figured it was time to get up, taking special care sitting up she looked at tiny Amy glued to the side of her leg, squirming like a wounded bug.

“oh my” Stacy remarked “Looks like I came all over you” she gleefully reached down and easily pulled the tiny woman away from her leg then set her down in front of her pussy. “My god you did quite a number on me little girl” she winked at her “You’re a woman eater!”

Then she began the process of dislodging Violet, she pushed her hands down on the bed so that her ass went up and the cheeks opened naturally, she began shaking her butt.

She teased; “Come on Bug girl, get out of your goddesses ass”, a few moments later she could feel the little body come falling out. Stacy sat back so that now violet was near her pussy.

“I had no idea you were in to that you little bitch” violet just stared up aimlessly at the ceiling, “we’ll have to do it again sometime”

Stacy now threw her giant legs outside over the bed and stood up, she felt wonderful, turning around she peered at the 2 bugs.

“Now don’t be thinking that just because you give great sex you’ve seen the end of my feet” she smiled “you got plenty of foot licking left to do”

She now observed the damage, the sheets were completely drenched in sweat and cum so they would have to be washed, but first she had to get dressed, and it was at that moment she realized she had forgotten her flats upstairs.

Rather than put her cloths on she decided to go grab her foot ware first, besides she loved the feel of the air against her flushed body. She marched through the house naked, taking heavy steps, as if there were little people all over the place, she really loved being a giant!

When at last she made it back to the workshop she noticed her flats right where she had taken them off, picking them up she thought how terrifying it must have been for Violate and Amy to see them being so small. She looked down at her pretty toes and giggled, my feet are so giant!

She was getting ready to leave when a phone started to ring, there was a house phone in the room but it wasn’t that. No, it was a cell phone, and then she saw it, over on one of the desk. When she finally made it over she instantly recognized whose cell phone it was... Violets! She picked up the phone and looked at

the caller display, it read:

“Boyfriend (Mike)”

She looked back down at her toes,

“Maybe I’ll stay a little longer”.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1246