SDD Short Stories by New College Writer
Summary: This is a place to compile all the stories that take place in the SDD Universe that are shorter and more about smutt that story
Tags will be at the start of each chapter
Categories: Entrapment, Crush, Feet, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Violent, Vore, Butt Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: SDD
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 20122 Read: 20107 Published: October 23 2022 Updated: March 01 2024

1. Kat by New College Writer

2. Lyn by New College Writer

3. Ness and the Club by New College Writer

4. Mistaken Identity by New College Writer

5. Shift Meal by New College Writer

6. Protein Snack by New College Writer

Kat by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
Tags: Scat, Crush, Violent, Vore, Feet
This story does contain Scat but only during the Epilogue, If you wish to skip, do not read past the Epilogue
There standing right in front of you was Kat. She looked down and made direct eye contact and then smiled.

*A few days earlier*

It was the height of the pandemic. No one was safe, even the diminished that had only lost a few inches were now subject to potentially being diminished to inches. The college campus you were on was practically abandoned. All classes were moved online and even then many fellow classmates didn’t even show up either from lack of caring or contraction of SDD. You however will still going to class in your shitty apartment right outside of campus. The pandemic was a blessing in disguise for you. Now you could play video games all day long and google all answers to the tests you had. You also were living in the same building as your girlfriend. And your girlfriends roommate Kat. Kat was fairly attractive and before you got with your girlfriend you had a crush on her for a bit. But where you thrived on the Pandemic it was the opposite for Kat. She was getting depressed and angry at the world and taking it out on your girlfriend.

That was a few months ago though and now nearing the end of the school year, your girlfriend returned home and left you a key to her apartment so you could close the place up for her. You agreed because why not and went on with your life. You had to go over every few days to water her plants and that’s when things started to go bad. The first time you went over of course Kat was there. She was wearing a white tank top with no bra accentuating her double G breasts, and booty shorts. Her curly long hair was tied up into a bun, it was dyed pale blue. And to top off the look she had white dirty socks on that went passed her ankles. The apartment wasn’t messy as you entered but Kat was making herself at home on the couch with food wrappers and papers left everywhere. She ignored you at first when you came in just focusing on whatever show she was watching and you went about watering the plants. It wasn’t that you weren’t friends anymore but things were tense, clearly things in the upcoming months were going to be a breaking point for you and her friendship, Your girlfriend had already basically stopped talking to her. It wasn’t to hard to water the plants and you were getting ready to leave when she said something to you

“Hey loser” She said

“Yeah?” You replied

“Wanna hear something cool?” She said calling you over

“Sure, what is it?” You replied as she lifted up her tank tip slightly and her left boob slightly with it. You instinctively looked away.

“I’m not flashing you perve, just come here” Kat said as she grabbed the back of your head and pressed it to her gut. You could feel her boob above your head, finding it very odd the situation you were in you listened. All you could hear at first was gurgling noises thinking maybe this is some sort of prank and then you heard it. It was screaming. Screams and cries for help coming from within her stomach. You pulled back and her boob dropped down jiggling into place.

“What the fuck Kat?” You said

“Pretty cool right? Found this Inchie in the hallway and he joined me for lunch, didn’t know they stayed alive for so long it’s almost been a half hour” She replied.

“You can’t just eat people?!” You yelled at her. Kat proceeded to stand up and stretch showing off her fit form that only has a little pudge on it since the pandemic.

“Oh calm your tits dude, They aren’t people anymore, they are Inchies and they taste fantastic and feel great too.” She said as she rubbed her belly and squeezed her breast. She then left to go to the bathroom and you decided you didn’t want to stick around much longer either.

Returning back to your own apartment you felt disgusted by her. How could someone just eat another human being like that. The diminished were no different other than in size. Within all this disgust that you felt you also happened to notice that you were rock hard. It felt wrong. Was it the fact that Kat ate someone or was she just hot. You couldn’t tell and didn’t want to find out. There was only another week of watering plants until the lease was through. Nothing you couldn’t handle you would just avoid Kat.

That night you decided to do some research on the “Inchies” as they were dubbed on tik tok. There happened to be lots of videos of people using Inchies the same way Kat was and others more creative. The news was also covering a lot of missing person stories, mainly how law enforcement couldn’t do anything until the federal government passed legislation protecting Inchies. Scrolling through a few hashtags such as #Inchie and #Munchies a relatively new hashtag for people consuming the Diminished you stumbled upon a plethora of content ranging from memes to full on snuff, you even saw a girl you knew, Sam in your grade swallow an Inchie at a party in front of everyone. Other content ranged from ASMR digesting Inchies to swallowing tutorials. All you could do is sit there and think about how messed up the world has gotten since the pandemic. A few more hours online and you found yourself to Pornhub and against your better judgement look up the word Inchie. Some of the first results are amateur porn stars masturbating as Inchies digest inside them. You immediately get hard and decide that its enough research for today. You pass out thinking about that Inchie Kat ate earlier today and how he’s dead now. Nothing more than nutrients for her body.

The next few days are more of the same. Class, Gaming, TV, Drinking ect. You order all your groceries online and they get delivered to your door. And now again you have to go water your girlfriends’ plants. You decide to go over right around dinner time hoping to catch Kat out of the apartment. As you enter the apartment the smell hits your nose. This time the apartment is in a much sorrier state. Kat is still sitting on the couch in the same outfit as you last saw her now just a bit greasier. There’s much more food wrappers and papers now, Door dash orders and Gopuff deliveries. You ignore her and go right to the plants but can’t help but notice that she’s doing something odd with her feet. Playing with something between them. Watering the plants takes no time as you are especially in a rush. You are about to leave the apartment as something runs over to you. Its an Inchie, Jumping and yelling trying to get your attention.

“Fuck, it got away, can you hand me that Inchie?” Kat asked from across the room. You didn’t know what to do, you grab the Inchie in front of you and bring him to your side.

“What are you going to do with him?” You ask back.

“Whatever the fuck I want, not like its any of your business.” She snarled. Holding her hand out

“I can’t give him to you if you’re gonna kill him” You said feeling nauseous from the confrontation

“It’s mine fucker and I’m going to smear its guts all over my fucking feet but that’s none of your fucking business, I found him he’s mine!” She said as she rose to her feet yelling.
“He’s a person not a fuc- k… ng …… T…T ….t” You tried to get out as everything went black.

You awoke with what felt like a massive hangover. You questioned what happened. You were fighting with Kat you remember. Did she hit you over your head? You open your eyes and look around and see nothing but darkness and soft fabric around you. Suddenly the ceiling above you is ripped off and there standing right in front of you was Kat. She looked down and made direct eye contact and then smiled. You had been diminished to two inches tall.

“Oh this is fucking rich, two for the price of one” She said as her voiced boomed above you. To your left you saw the Inchie you were holding laying on the ground moaning, Clearly hurt from the long fall, and in front of you were Kats huge large socked feet. She was so close she had to bend over to see you past her breasts.

“Well don’t need this one anymore, and I have yet to feel what one of you Inchies feels like exploding under my foot, people say its to die for.” She laughed at her own joke and stood up to full height. Before that was 5’11 now comparatively it was hundreds of feet. Her right foot raised in the air and pressed down into the Inchie next to you. It wasn’t quick. She dragged it out for probably a minute and you couldn’t help but look. The white dirty sock quickly swallowed the other Inchie under the ball of her foot but the sounds that came after. At first the screaming and the cracking noises, sounds you thought were made up for the movies and as Kat increased the pressure the cracking turned into a noise indescribable, almost like a squelch, that’s the best you could come up with. In the final moment the pressure built up was too much and the Inchie popped under Kats weight. Her body shifted ever so slightly and blood shot out the side of her foot splattering you and the carpet in a mist of blood.

“Holy fuck that felt good, like oh my good look at him” She picked up her socked foot and inspected it.

“There’s nothing left, No bones. Just a bunch of blood and…. Mush” She spoke but it was on deaf ears. You now covered in a film of blood just stood there in shock. You had just watched a man get turned into…. Paste. When Kats socked foot lifted all that was left was a pile of blood and guts and a trail spitting out the side. Not much time was left to process and Kats large greasy fingers surrounded you. Taking you in her grasp.

“Well little Inchie, that was supposed to be my foot massager for the night so it seems like you have a new job now.” Kat spoke and she took you and herself to the couch. With you in one hand she removed her now blood-soaked sock and the other as well and threw them across the room, no regards for where they landed. You started begging in her hands, but she could not hear you, or at least was ignoring any attempt you made to reason with her. You then were placed on the floor right in between her two bare feet. The two behemoths were on either side of you. You could feel the tension in the air like at any moment the onslaught would happen. You looked up at Kat, she was looking back down at you smiling, she took her phone out and quickly snapped a picture. Her green eyes changed their attention to the TV and as the sitcom began to play her feet descended on you.

Like an action movie you began to run as the huge fleshy walls began to descend upon you much like the trash compactor in Star Wars, but you had no R2D2 do get you out of this. Before the feet hit you the smell did. Kat had clearly not been showing for weeks and the cheesy foot smell was so overpowering you began to cough. If not for the smell you may have made it out, but it slowed you down enough. You saw both her feet seal you in darkness. At first you thought you were dead or going to die from the pressure, but you weren’t that lucky. The feet began to roll you in between them. You were spun around, rubbed in between, coating you in sweat and stink. This would go on for what felt like years but probably only a few minutes then the feet took turns molesting you against the ground. Rolling you against the carpet from the heel to the toes of each foot. The toes assaulted you. Shoving you in between and scrunching you under them. It was a miracle that you were alive covered in sweat and toe jam. After about a half hour on constant massage the assault had ended. The TV was paused, and then Kats feet moved away from your body. But you were so beaten you could barley move.

“Im actually surprised, I wasn’t trying to kill you but I thought for sure you were going to pop at any second down there.” She said, Looking at your bruised and beaten form for the first time in a half hour.

“You felt really good on my feet though” She said as she wiggled her toes around you laughing as she did so.

“Well since your still alive better make good use of you, and you gotta be gone soon because my girlfriend is coming over” She said picking you up and bringing you to her face.

“God you smell like… well feet, Lets get you washed up” She took you to the sink and squirted some soap in her hand and washed you off, almost waterboarding you in the process.

“So look Inchie, there’s a new trend making your bones into jewelry and I already flushed that last guy before I found out. I’m thinking you would make a great toe ring? What do you say?” She asked like you had a say in the matter. Again, you started begging and pleading but Kat was caught up in her phone holding you.

“Shit she’s here, Sorry Inchie down you go” she said as you were thrown into the air. You looked down to see her green eyes staring directly at you watching your decent into her maw. Her mouth was big and you landed hard on her soft tongue. She had the worst breath you could imagine but that thought left as fast as it entered your head as the mouth closed behind you and she began to suck on you like candy. The large fleshy tentacle poking and prodding you and before you could even get your bearings

*Gulp*

You were trust to the back of her throat and squeezed through the tightest and wettest sleeping bag you had ever been in. You couldn’t breath the pressure was so much and all you could hear around you was the loud thumping of a war drum. And a hum throughout your entire body. This lasted for far longer than you thought you were going to make it. You mind was slipping. You were just about to pass out as you were ejected from the tube into a large cavern.

You landed with a splash. Your senses immediately assaulted by the smell of vomit and… hamburgers? It was pitch black, the air was thick and burned with each breath. You were trying to stand in up but the sludge and bile made it so slippery to get your footing you kept falling over. All you could hear was the war drum and growing from the living cavern around you but then another noise, a voice, Kats voice.

“Holy fuck you were tasty. *Burp* Was it because I knew you before or were you always that good, you’re squirming so much more than the other too. Just keep that up okay?” The words were muffled and almost drowned out. You could feel that Kat was now walking, the environment around you jostled much more, like a ice rink built on a pirate ship. Every time you fell over and tried getting back up you got coated more and more in bile and acid. You heard Kat greet her girlfriend and let her inside. Things settled as Kat finally sat back down on the couch. You were finally able to get a footing and stand. At the same time though you started to feel pins and needles all over your body, your lungs already burned from exhaustion and digestion. You didn’t dare open your eyes not only because it was pitch black that the bile burned them the most. You began to scream out “Kattttt, please let me out, Please!” then from above you could make out

“Wanna hear something cool?” You heard Kat say. You realized in your screaming and thrashing you were doing exactly what she wanted you to do. Now she was letting her girlfriend listen to your screams while you digest. You were starting to lose feeling in your hands and feet, it was a chore to breath. The woman who swallowed you causally talking to her girlfriend. Giving up was becoming more and more of an option.

“Quickly before its stops” You hear all around you. The stomach is again thrown into a tizzy, there’s no chance of finding footing but you still struggle to stay above the bile. Suddenly you’re weightless and the world comes crashing into you. You want to give in but your body won’t let you, you fight to the surface and stand the world around you still but at a new angle. You are falling apart, your hair is coming out in clumps, you wipe bile off your skin to watch as the skin falls right off with it. You throw up bile and blood. The pain is getting to much to bear. The heartbeat above you starts to quicken. Whenever you stand still Kat begins to shake you. She’s trying to keep you moving for some reason, but you just want to go.

“Fuck come on you stupid fucker, move I’m so close.” You hear echoing around you. She’s trying to cum. My god her girlfriend is trying to get her to cum with you in there. She starts shaking violently. You try to keep your footing bashing into all the walls like a bumper car. You can feel yourself slipping, your so close to death.

“Keep going I’m so close”

Your so close, you almost lose your footing and slam into the wall

“I’m so CLOSE!!!!”

You’re so close,

“Keep going”

You’re about to give up

“UHHHHHahhhhhh, Stop, stop” Is the last thing you hear as you go face first into the bile, it fills your lungs and your thoughts go dark.

Epilogue

“Holy fuck was that good, Oh my god with you, and the Inchie, and the thing with your fingers, just wow…. Wow.” Kat said panting on her bed resting after that award winning orgasm. She shakes her belly trying to get any response of the Inchie she ate no more than thirty minutes ago. But to her disappointment there’s not movement. Kat cleans up and returns the favor to her girlfriend. All the meantime the Inchie inside her slowly breaking down. At first the flesh slowly dissolves off breaking into the organs and turning them all into a wonderful Inchie Cheeseburger soup. The small bits left and bones of the Inchie make their way into Kats intestines. Kat at this point is back on the couch watching tv gently rubbing her belly thinking about the amazing Inchie she swallowed and the fantastic orgasm she received. In no time at all Kat fall asleep right there on the couch. The Inchie is now traveling through Kat, all its nutrients being converted into energy, being distributed as protein for her muscles and the rest as fat for her ass in those tight booty shorts or as fat in her exceptionally large breasts and other places like the thighs and belly too. By the morning all that’s left is bleached bones embedded in shit.

Kat waked up with the sun. She immediately feels the need to use the bathroom as gas exits her ass. She stands and stretches taking off her shirt, thinking to herself its about time to shower and clean the apartment up today. The shirt lands on top of the bloody sweaty socks in the corner of the room. The sun shines in the window perfectly peering in on the floor to show the bloody mess left over from yesterday. Kat steps directly on it not noticing or caring and goes to the bathroom. She lifts the toilet seat and pulls down her shorts plopping her bare ass on cold porcelain. A stream of hot urine hits the side of the bowl and a fart escapes as she scrolls on tik tok. She starts to push as the shit starts to leave her asshole. Her diet of fast food and the Occasional Inchie does not provide heathy bowel movements, so with a little extra push the first log drops into the yellow water. Four more logs are dopped with the Inchie bones being mainly condensed in the third one. She goes to wipe and then stands not bothering to pull up her shorts since she’s about to shower. She goes for the handle when she looks down and remembers. Quickly running naked through her apartment, she grabs gloves under the sink and returns to the bowl. If not for the Inchie skull protruding from the log in the bowl she would have almost completely forgotten. She fishes as many Inchie bones as possible and sets them aside to shower. Over the next week she cleans and looks up instructions for a toe ring. Its her first ever Inchie jewelry and first Inchie she swallowed and knew. Kat never takes it off, wearing it on her right foot on the toe next to the big one. It has the Inchie skull right in the middle. The Inchies Girlfriend has no idea what ever happened to him all she knows is she has a lot of dead plants.

End Notes:
Reviews are always helpful. May see more of Kat in the future too
Lyn by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
This story mainly focuses on Lyn a character from the first SDD I wrote, It also includes Nikki and a new character Mia, please go check out that story too!
Tags: Feet, Mouthplay, Entrapment, Ass, Crush, Violent
The worst had happened. You never thought that it would but here you are now, at the mercy of your three former friends.

The day before was supposed to be a nice and relaxing day. One of your only days off of work that week. You had decided to call up your good friend Lyn to hangout in the evening. Lyn was a very pretty girl you made friends with in high school and now in your adult life you managed to maintain that through all the school and work. Lyn had long blonde hair and a very beautiful face, one that didn’t need makeup even though she wouldn’t go anywhere without it. For the most part you and Lyn got along except for her abuse of Inchies. Back in high school she was one of the first ones of your class to have a Inchie toe ring made form the bones of one of them. Now this issue rarely ever came up but it still sometimes made you uncomfortable time to time seeing the toe rings, earrings and the occasional snapchat story of her and her best friend Nikki downing Inchie shots at some bar downtown. You still made your way over to her house to meet her. You were going to do the usual, catch up, talk about work, get filled in with the latest gossip. On the drive over you started to feel woozy and wondered if it was from the lack of water you had today or if you were coming on with some type of sickness. Getting out of your car the cold air of the night hit your face making you wish you would’ve worn a jacket or something. Cutting through the grass to the front door you texted Lyn that you were here. At this point you were about to pass out, the door opened, and everything went black.

When you came to everything was dark. You wondered what time it was. Feeling around for something, anything in the darkness you were only met with cardboard underneath you. You also quickly came to realize that you were fully naked. You sat there wondering what had happened? Getting to your feet you walked in the darkness and felt out the walls. It was so strange the walls also made of cardboard. After a few minutes you assumed the worst. You must have Diminished. This harrowing realization also came with the thought that Lyn must have put you here, she must have put you in a shoebox or something. In silence and darkness, you could only think of the worst case scenario, she must have put you in here because she wanted you for something, Maybe you’d go down her throat like the Inchies on her snapchat, then be turned into another toe ring for her collection. Your thoughts were interrupted by footsteps. Not one though it sounded like multiple people. They were talking but the voices were so muffled by the box you could only hear a word here or there. The voices and footsteps both were getting louder until they were on top of you, just the weight of noise crushing you.

Light flooded your vision like a flashbang going off.

“Like look how cute he is” Lyn said, Your vision slowly started to adjust as you saw three familiar faces. The first was Nikki, She was also conventionally attractive but a wider frame than Lyn and darker more tan skin. Her hair was black, and her brown eyes peered into your soul, there was something primal behind them, like a predator stalking her prey. You also knew her from high school and hungout not even a week prior, the only thing you could think of though was that video that went around high school of her swallowing your former friend
.
“So like how are we deciding who gets him first?” Said a third unfamiliar voice. Your gaze turned to the third face. Mia, Mia was a heavier set girl that the others and another so called friend of yours. She wasn’t big enough to be considered fat and she had long brown hair and plump face. Her brown eyes were the most comforting of the three almost like there may be a hinge of empathy for you.

“Well you crushed the last one the second you got him Mia” Nikki said

“Okay calm down, I found it so I decide what happens to it, but for now Nikki, you can get it first but no swallowing this one” Lyn chimed in

“That was one time and I couldn’t help myself, and wait Mia isn’t this your first time with someone you knew when they went an Inchie?” Nikki asked

“Yeah is it any different? I didn’t think it would be” Mai responded

“Sometimes they taste better” Nikki said

“Well its only the my second one too Nikki if you even count the first one back in high school” Said Lyn

“That one totally counts you’re literally haven’t taken off the toe ring you made from that one since” Nikki joked

“Well ill guess we’ll see when its my turn” Mia Chimed in

“Okay but remember it goes to me in the end and I want it alive, I could use a new insole or just something to play with while I’m at work” Lyn said. After they argued over you like some new toy or makeup Nikki picked you up. Your stomach dropped as you were brought up right to her face. Her lips were so large at this size, both could be body pillows compared to you. They slowly started to part. Her hot breath washing over your face as her tongue crept out of them coming closer and closer to you. The slimy tentacle made contact with your face. It was soaking wet and filled your nostrils with spit. It took over your senses, it tasted sweet she clearly had just consumed some candy. The tongue retracted and you were able to catch your breath until both lips parted and her maw was staring you down. You quickly crossed the opening of her lips into her mouth and free fell to land right on her tongue. The light dimmed as her lips entombed you inside. The air was sweet and humid, it felt like you were laying on a pad a fleshy bumble wrap. As soon as the living cave went dark the assault began. The floor moved and pushed you at first soft but then throwing you side to side. Passing over her teeth and molars felt like being dragged by the current of a rocky stream. It was disorientating you could barley catch a breath and even when you did you inhaled more spit than air. The thick liquid was starting to rise as you were tossed and assaulted by her tongue. She was tasting every inch of you, her tongue focusing primarily on your face, ass and privates. This caused you to get hard as a rock. In a swift move you were thrown to the roof of her mouth and held there by her tongue as you heard a large gulp. You saw how easily that could’ve been you. After what felt like hours of this same abuse she started to focus more and more on your crotch. Her huge tongue rubbing up and down your shaft as you are pinned under her tongue. The spit working as great lube she started to pick up the pace the only issue is the spit was pooling around you. She started rubbing up and down but with each pass the spit got closer and closer to drowning you. As you finally came after only minutes your head submerged into her spit. Just as you were about to drown you were quickly pushed out through her lips.

“Okay take it away, any longer and ill be having desert.” Nikki said as you lay there panting and coughing up spit. Not even able to catch your breath Mia grabbed you. She held you in her hand for a moment as you gathered your strength and breath. The room was dark now only illuminated by the TV. They were watching some movie all covered in blankets warm and cozy.

“Guys where do you think I should put him. I mean like I could use a good foot toy but I haven’t had one under my ass for awhile” Mia said

“I usually don’t watch a movie without one underneath me, Its just nice to feel something squirming under there” Nikki replied

“As long as its still moving when I get it” Lyn idly said, Before anything was said Mia stood up with you in her hand. You couldn’t see it and her eyes were locked on the TV but you heard the elastic stretch as her other hand grabbed the backside of her black leggings. You were being lowered down before you knew it. Descending down towards her ass. It was too dark to see anything as you were moved behind her back. Her hand moving you down without a second though almost like second nature. As you passed the threshold of her waist the heat was the first thing you noticed but the next and much stronger thing was the smell. At normal size it probably wouldn’t be noticeable unless your nose was pressed to her ass but at your new size it was taking over your thoughts. The smell was of ass, sweat and peach? Before your mind could think anything more your body made contact with the skin of her asscheeks. You were slid down further and further still wet from Nikki’s mouth making you frictionless. Every time you thought you were as deep as you could go you went further until you were compressed on either side, trapped in place unable to move. Her hand left you and despite your squirming you were stuck. The sound of muffled elastic snapping could be heard above you as the world started to drop. The closest feeling to this was a roller coaster right when it dropped. You thought the impact would kill you surely but as her ass plopped into the couch cushion below you braced. Other than a slight increase of pressure you had survived. Clearly Mia had put you in a spot that she knew wouldn’t kill you.

At first it wasn’t the worst until the grinding began. You noticed that every time you stopped moving to catch your breath, she began to put more weight on you, to the point that made you feel like if she was going to crush you here she probably should have worn a pad. So you tried your best to squirm but the more you did the hotter it got. The air was getting thick, and you couldn’t keep this up. You were sure you were going to pass out, your whole body drenched in both your sweat at her ass sweat. The utter hell you were in had only just begun. Days must have passed with you under her ass and she started to pass gas. The smell was bad before but as a pressure built up from above you, you could only watch in horror as a fart escaped her asshole and filled every breath you take with her wretched shit smell. Luckily she only farted on you twice before the pressure was released. And what goes down must come up, she stood up and fished you out of her ass cheeks. Your sweat though made you into a band aid that stuck to her skin, It was unbearable as she peeled you off.

You came too, you must’ve passed out from the pain

“You’re lucky you didn’t kill it” Lyn said

“You know it did feel a little different having him under there, think I gotta get my hands on someone else and mess around with them” Mia said

“literally the first one I ate was someone I knew and I’ve been chasing that high ever since” Responded Nikki

“Its pretty beat up guys, I think I’m just going to throw him in my sock for the rest of the night and hope I get a good splat” Lyn announced while holding you in one hand and peeling off her socks with the other. With now her bare feet she set you on the ground next to them. They wiggled form one side to the other like they were doing the wave. You could see that she had a Inchie tow ring on her right index toe with the skull right in the middle.

“Did you have fun with the girls Inchie?” Lyn said peering down at you with her brown eyes.

“Yeah, I’m talking to you. You know I literally have been thinking about plastering you to the sole of my foot since high school. I was so bummed that you didn’t contract SDD during the pandemic, but I guess now I’m glad.” Lyn said raising her sole above you and snapping a picture on her iPhone

“You’re honestly so lucky dying under someone as pretty as me and under my gorgeous feet, you should be thanking me. Well, you were an okay friend but you’re going to be a much better foot toy” Lyn spoke without even looking at you, clearly posting your picture to her social media. When she was done she grabbed you and dropped you in her white thick sock. It was dirty from a day of wear and sweaty. With her brown eyes peering at you through the hole of her sock she said

“Squish good okay and thanks for hanging out tonight.”

She laughed as her left foot descended into her sock, you tried to get out of the way but you were a deer in the headlights. She pressed you into the soft fabric and her toes engulfed you trapped you between them and the ball of her foot. The smell was bad just in the sock but now it was amplified to one hundred. Her toes played with you as you listened to the idle chat and gossip of your former friends. Luckily Lyn was siting still so the worst that was happening to you was her rubbing her feet together and her toes assaulting you. You lost track of the time but it didn’t matter now. Lyn had sealed your fate.
It was clearly the end of the night now and the conversations were dying down. From outside the sock something grabbed hold of you, repositioning you right under the ball of Lyn’s foot. It was soft you thought. In a moment of desperation you started to lick, maybe devotion would save yo-

Epilogue
Lyn moved the Inchie in her sock from her toes to the ball of her foot. As she stood up its body compressed until it exploded under her petite frame. *POP* Was heard throughout the room and all the girls looked at each other

“Was that it” Mia asked. Lyn savoring this feeling, the feeling over power, that the friend she once knew was new reduced to a bloody messy pulp of blood and bones under her foot and between her toes, mixing with her foot sweat and grime, becoming toe jam and absorbing into her sock.

“Yeah, He really did squish good, good listener” Lyn replied and the girls all had a good laugh. Lyn walked them out every compressing her once friend into her foot and sock. When they were all gone and goodbyes were said she crawled into bed leaving the sock on. She loved the feeling of Inchies between her toes and played with the mess and gore until she fell asleep.

The Post she made was seen by friends of the Inchie. Most were jealous wondering why they didn’t get their hands the Inchie first. In the morning Lyn removed the sock and washed whatever was left of the Inchie off in her morning shower. She looked down at the blood washing down the drain and focused her attention to her toe ring. As she wiggled her toes, she tried to recall the name of the toe ring. She drew a blank.
End Notes:
Please leave a review, Helps me become a better writer!
Ness and the Club by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
Warning this contains scat and intense graphic scenes of digestion and violence. With that out the way enjoy you freaks
Ness woke up to her phone alarm ringing, She reached over to grab her phone turning off the alarm. The clock read 7:30. Ness had to get to work at nine today so she unwillingly forced herself out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She was in a night gown and lacey black underwear, even though there was no one around to see her she still enjoyed looking good and at least she could admire herself. As she got into the bathroom she started her morning routine. Looking at herself in the mirror she saw her white skin and brown messy hair. It was usually straight but bedhead can be a bitch. She began doing her makeup making her eyebrows fuller and her full lips redder. When she was all done she was a sight to be seen a real beautiful woman of 24 years. Ness went to go get dressed and looked out her high rise apartment window. New York city was pretty first thing in the morning especially from this high up. She enjoyed people watching, from up here they all looked like ants. That reminded her that she needs to order a few more Inchies today her supply was running short. She walked over to her solid oak wardrobe and opened it up, rummaging through she found what she was looking for, a clear glass jar containing three Inchies.

**********************

You were now the longest surviving Inchie in Ness’s collection. About a week ago you were one of fifteen inchies that Ness had purchased. Everyone was dropped into a large glass jar and you were lucky to be at the bottom of the pile. At first it was cramped and there was a group effort to try to get the lid off but it was no use. You sat at the bottom of the jar bodies of other Inchies piled on top of you and at first you thought it was just your luck but you soon came to realize that you were the lucky ones.

When Ness came back for the first time she grabbed the jar and took it to her kitchen. It was set upon the counter. You were one of the few looking out of the glass so you could see it all. The apartment Ness was living in was a beautiful and upscale apartment in New York. Ness must either be rich or come from wealth to afford this place. The floors were hardwood and it seemed like there was even a second floor. The jar was on a beautiful marble countertop and Ness was preparing a sandwich. This is when you felt lucky for the first time. Ness opened the jar and reached in grabbing the first Inchie on top and without hesitation brought him right to her lips. Her mouth parted and the Inchie vanished between her lips. There was no sound or exaggerated gesture just a lump traveling down her throat. The jar erupted into panic and screams. You couldn’t really move at the bottom but those at the top were frantic.

The week went on. Most of the time was spent in the wardrobe in pitch darkness and you came to overhear several things. The first thing was that your captors name was Ness, She worked in new York as an aspiring actress from the constant signing and self-tapes you could overhear and in the brief moments outside of the wardrobe you noticed the Ring Light in her room. Every day she would grab two Inchies from the jar and at first they were never seen again. Occasionally she would also dump a splash of water into the jar. The first time she did this you thought that you were going to drown but alas you were not that lucky.

It was coming to the third day and there was only ten of your kind left the jar had significantly gotten more roomy allowing for slight changes to the order but everyone knew the top was certain death. But something strange happened on this day, and Ness came to take two away like every day but this time she returned one. The man she took yesterdays name was Rick. Rick had been in the two from yesterday but not returned in a much worse for wear state. As the two were taken rick was dropped back in. At first Rick wouldn’t speak at all. His body was red and purple and his arm was twisted around and limp. He had a broken nose and was missing most of his teeth. After hours of the whole group trying to ask Rick what had happened out there he finally broke

“The boots….. Good inchies squish….. I’m not a good inchie. I’m not a good inchie, I’m not a good inchie, I’m not a good inchie, I’m not a good inchie” Rick said and then repeated himself

He didn’t stop until he passed out. The group only could assume that the two that were taken were put in Ness’s shoes. Rick was lucky and made it through a day under her feet that’s why he was all beaten up. But the others? Who knew what fate they fell victim to. Everyone in the jar knew what happened to inchies when they contracted the SDD virus. You had all seen the videos on tik tok and Instagram, everyone followed the court cases to determine the status of diminished. The jar was quiet for a long time.

The days continued with two more dwindling every day. You started top hear more about Ness too. She had friends several actually. The one she talked to the most was Sam. Out of the little conversations you have heard they were planning something Friday night. You also heard a lot of phone calls to Ness’s parents, Anytime she needed money or a new outfit a phone call was made. It was made very obvious that Ness was a spoiled brat, probably why she goes through fifteen Inchies in a week.

The jar was now practically empty there was only three of you left. You, Frank, and Hela. Frank eventually warmed up to make small talk but refused to talk about what happened that day. Before this frank was in statistics before he diminished. It was actually his own friends who ended up selling him for a pretty penny. Hela on the other hand wouldn’t talk at all about her personal life before or after diminishing. She only wanted to find a way out and was determined to escape. She believed that she had a chance.

The wardrobe door opened up and Ness’s well manicured and slender fingers grasped the jar as it was lifted to her face. She was wearing a nightgown that was open showing off her lacey black underwear. You guessed that she probably had A cups and for the first time you really got to see them shown off. Her face was distorted by the glass but you could tell there was a huge smile on her face. The jar lid was slowly unscrewed while she walked through her apartment. She stopped and her fingers like a claw machine descended into the jar. She first grabbed Frank. Frank squirmed and fought but it was no use. Her grasp between her two fingers was too much and he was lifted out of the jar screaming and kicking

“NO, NOT THE BOOT PLEASE NOOOO” Frank screamed but Ness’s just laughed. You watched in horror as frank was dropped into a pair black high heeled boots. Ness’s face turned back to the jar and her fingers quickly wrapped around you. Hela grabbed your legs and tried to stop it but she was lifted out of the jar with you. You were brought right up to Ness’s face. You could see her wicked smile and the pours on her face. The cakey foundation and the red lip gloss shining in front of you.

“Ooo a two for one deal don’t mind if I do!” Ness said in a cheerful tone. The jar was put down and Ness grabbed Hela and yanked her off of you.

“Guess if you’re so eager to leave the jar you can go in my shoe today.” Ness said to Hela. Hela protested but it was in vain. The last you saw of her she was being lowered into the dark depths of the other black high heeled boot.

**********************

Ness placed both of her foot Inchies in her boots. She loved the feeling of there little tiny squirming bodies underneath her toes and soles. She had been using them like this for years the only downside was that they break so frequently. Every day when she comes back from work she has to clean the mess out of her shoes and by this point this pair smelled literally like death. Luckily it was really only her smelling it. On the upside though she really enjoyed feeling them pop under her feet. The warm feeling between her toes. There really wasn’t anything like it to her and she was addicted and if daddy kept buying her so many every week who was she to stop using them. They honestly are just pests to her. The world owes her a favor for taken care of so many and she was also helping support her economy.

Ness now was left with a dilemma. She already had two Inchies in her boots but there was only one left so saving it for tomorrow would just be a waste. She brought him up to her face and inspected him thoroughly. He was in good condition and in most cases she would probably just eat him but she wasn’t feeling in the mood. Sure a Inchie feels great on an empty stomach but it just makes it difficult to focus at work while they squirm in her stomach. Just then a thought hit her.

“Okay little guy it looks like it’s your lucky day and its not just because you get to be used by such a gorgeous goddess like myself. No see I have both my feet covered for the day and I’m not partially in the mood for Inchies for breakfast but after work me and my friends are going to the club and I think you’ll make some great entertainment. What do you say? Do you want to go to the club with me tonight?” Ness said knowing full well the little fucker had no choice in the matter. The Inchie shook his head yes
“Good boy, now be good in my purse okay?” Ness said not waiting for an answer and dropping the inchie in her purse and zipping it up. Ness continued to get ready for work. She got dressed and put on her various inchie bone jewelry. She had an anklet that was held together with 24 karat gold and a ring that was rose gold. Both pieces she had “processed” herself and sent off to be transformed. She packed a sparkly silver dress that would barley cover anything of her in her purse so she could change at work before going out to the club. She grabbed her purse and slipped on her boots bare footed and headed off to work.

**********************

Ness had just asked you if you wanted to go to club with her after threatening to eat you so of course you reluctantly agreed. You were dropped into her purse before the light above you was zipped away. You fell and fell until you reached the bottom. Your eyes started to adjust to the darkness. Around you and on top of you were a slew of items that at normal size wouldn’t be an issue but now created a whole slew of issues. You noticed there was a few tampons and pads next to you as well as makeup and a brush. There was also many crumbs around you and for not eating in several days you devoured all of the stale little bits of scrap around you. While grabbing more you felt something odd. Picking up the object you realized it was a bone. Maybe a leg or an arm bone you couldn’t tell. This wasn’t a normal bone though there were holes drilled into it and it had engravings. It must have fallen off of a piece of jelwery. This woman was truly cruel not only taking away all autonomy while you were alive but also once you were dead.

Light suddenly filled back the space as a sparkly dress was shoved inside the purse limiting the space severely for you. The whole purse was then throw around causing you to be thrown around in the purse. Objects slammed into you as the purse swayed off of her shoulder. With a slap you slammed into something cool and slick. The purse lit up as it was her Iphone. Her screensaver was a live picture of her shaking her ass at a club with the dress barley covering it. You thought about calling 911 but it wouldn’t do you any good. The diminished didn’t have rights so there’s nothing they could do. Using your tiny arms you pulled down the notifications and saw her recent texts. There was a buzz that shook you and the purse as a new one came in from Sam. It was a picture of the bottom of her Nylon foot covered in blood and viscera. Another buzz came in. the text read
“How do you go through two a day. This happened yesterday and it just makes me so upset when they break unintentionally”

The zipper above you shot open and Ness’s hand reached in grabbing the phone in front of you. The purse was left open letting a whole lot of cold fresh air into it. You could hear the typing of the phone clearly Ness responding to her friend and then the phone was dropped back in and the purse once again sealed.
Another buzz came in

“You’re insufferable, See you at the club tonight terror of Ichies lol”

**********************

Hela was dropped into the black swayed prison. She tumbled down the heel to the toe of the shoe. She gathered herself and looked around. The smell of rotting flesh like an animal had died filled the air along with the smell of sweat intensely. Hela immediately dry heaved for her stomach had nothing to throw up. She tried to climb her way to the heel but the arch was too steep. She was trapped all her dreams before she diminished were snuffed out by this brats heels. Before she even could come up with a plan of action Ness’s bare foot started to enter the shoe. Hela panicked and screamed, punching and kicking the toes as they approached ever closer. They easily pinned her under them squeezing and prodding her making sure she was in a good position. The heat from her foot and the sweat made her body stick to the underside of her toes. Ness stood and put her full weight on Hela stomping her foot a few times to jostle her into the right place and then began to walk. Hela was in hell pinned under her toes unable to move. She tried to scream but the toes pressing into her chest and head prevented her from making a sound. She finally broke, no more delusions of escape. All those dreams in a moment were crushed under the soft sole of a spoiled rich bitch.

**********************

Ness finally had a sigh of relief as the workday ended. She ran to the bathroom to change out of her work clothes and into her dress. She hadn’t felt movement under her feet for a few hours now. She felt while walking to get lunch the one under her left foot pop. The sensation was pleasant and she now wiggled her toes playing with the blood and guts. Besides being fun, it also kept her toes incredibly soft. She had dated and hooked up with a few guys with foot fetishes and she always enjoyed the power of having someone get off to her gross feet. It felt empowering like she was a goddess because there wasn’t a single part of her that wasn’t attractive. She imagined that the Inchies she used in her shoes also felt that way about her feet. They were lucky after all not only did they get to become the reason her soles are so soft but also some men she knew would die to be in their place literally.

Stripping down to her underwear in the bathroom stall she kept her boots on and changed into the sparkly dress and put the rest of her clothes in her purse. Looking inside she remembered that she still had that little Inchie in there. She was sure the girls would have a blast playing with him and he looked able bodied enough to keep up. She knew Mo could do this trick where she ties a cherry stem around an Inchie only using her mouth.

As she left the stall she texted the group chat if they were still down for the agreed time. She stopped to admire herself in the mirror seeing how she was stunningly beautiful and sure to turn heads tonight. She turned around and admired her ass, the dress was tight fitting and hugged it well even going up a bit but all that would do is attract more attention to it and that was the point. She left the bathroom looking forward to the fun night she had ahead of her.

**********************

You had been anxious and bored out of your mind all day. The purse was boring and you were able to clutch onto a pad when the purse was jostled around to cushion yourself form all the other objects. Ness had already changed clothes and didn’t even acknowledge you. Maybe she had forgotten about you and you could wait for the right opportunity to escape. These fantasys were just that.

The sounds of the outside world were of the busy new York streets. You couldn’t help but think that maybe your friend Hela was still alive but you doubted it. The sounds changed form the bustle of the city to loud music. She must have gotten to the club you assumed. The music was loud enough that you could make out every word of the songs. Finally, after much waiting the purse was finally unzipped and Ness’s hand wrapped around you.

“Okay girls look what I brought!” Ness said to the group of four girls that surrounded you. Holding you of course was Ness but to the right of her was Sam a blonde haired woman who was slightly less attractive then ness but still pretty. She was in a black dress with tights on and Inchie bone earrings. Next to her directly across from you was Mo. Mo was a tan woman with curly brown hair and brown eyes. Mo had a cute fair and a fairly large chest that was out and prominent in the pink tank top she was wearing. Mo was the most casually dressed of the four and almost looked kind in her face. Finally, there was CeCe. CeCe was the tallest of the group with red hair and piercing brown eyes. She was very attractive with her rose gold marbled dress that showed off her midriff.

“I haven’t used a Inchie in like a week” Said Mo

“I had the most delicious one ever the other day at this restaurant at midtown” CeCe Added

“Well, I go through like two a day and I had an odd number this week so I thought id share” Ness said. The club was dimly lit as you were placed in the middle of the table. The small light above the table illuminating you like a spotlight and all eyes were on you. Some were curios but others were hungry. The table was away from the dance floor but the music and flashing lights were still ever present in the room around you.

“How thoughtful of you but I already have one of my own I’m using right now” said Sam

“I hate when there’s only one in my shoe, makes me feel like I’m walking uneven” retorted Ness

“Who said it was in my shoe?” Sam slyly said back as she sipped her martini. The table broke out into Ooooos as the girls laughed at the plight of your size and stature.

“Have you guys seen what Mo can do with a tiny and a cherry stem?” CeCe added. Before there was a response Mo had grabbed you and tossed you into her mouth. The cavern was wet and smelled like cherries and vodka. You were moved to the middle of her tongue trying to get to your hands and knees but the saliva was too slippery. Your nose and mouth were getting assaulted and like drowning in a pool, you suck in the sweet spit now and again into your lungs causing you to have a coughing fit. The dark dank cavern opened and you looked out past the white pearly gates to see the rest of the group watching intently

“Waaath thifs” Mo said deafening your ears. Her hand brought a cherry stem up to her mouth and deposited it next to you. You tried to fight back but her tongue was too powerful. It felt every part of you rubbing up and down your naked body trying to get the cherry stem and you into the right position. Through labored breaths the stem was wrapped around your neck. As you were flipped and thrown up and down, back and forth you thought you were going to drown. The cherry stem was now tied around your neck, not tight enough to cut off the air but tight enough to make what was already a hard time breathing harder.

Mo’s mouth opened and she allowed you to slide of her tongue and onto the table in a pile of spittle.

“Ta da!” Mo said and the other girls Oooed and Ahhed. There you sat trying to catch your breath in a puddle of Mo’s spit. You grasped at the cherry stem around your neck and proceeded to try to rip it off. Finally getting it off your head.

“Where did you learn how to do that Mo?” Asked Sam.

“Well let’s just say another few second in my mouth and he would’ve had to come out the other end” Mo laughed and so did the rest of the girls. Nesses hand reached down and picked you up.

“Aww he’s all tired now, what was Mo’s mouth too much for you little guy? You guys decide what to do with him I gotta go to the bathroom real quick.” And with that Ness left the table, you sat there looking up at the three beautiful women wondering what fate awaits for you now.

**********************

The last few hours had been living hell for Hela but she was determined to get out. No stupid bitch was going to break her, not under her foot or her spirit. Over the past few hours she had managed to crawl her way under the arch of Ness’s foot and go through the side so she could climb out of the boot. Sure the sweat made it hard and she could barely breath but she was determined. One wrong move and she would be mush under this cunts foot, used as makeshift moisturizer. Suddenly and without warning the foot was removed from the shoe pulling Hela from the sweaty confines as Ness’s fingers quickly wrapped around her bringing her up to her face. Ness was sitting on the toilet in the stall. Hela looking down saw the stream of piss leaving Ness’s body.

“I gotta give you props, you were close to getting out there. Never had an Inchie ever escape and I’m not going to start today.” With that Ness dropped Hela onto the cold dirty linoleum floor. The impact broke Hela’s leg as she crumpled to the ground. The floor was dirty with a film of piss and blood and dirt from shoes. She tired to move but the pain was unbearable. Ness’s bare foot that she had been trapped under all day hovered over her body, Ness still sat on the toilet. The foot slowly came down. Hela tried to crawl but was to slow. Hela felt as the sweaty dirty ball of Ness’s foot made contact with her pressing her into the floor. The heat of the foot contracted the cold floor as the pressure started to increase. At first her body was pinned unable to move and as the pressure built the air was pushed from her lungs. Here bones began to bend and creek and her mind started to get fuzzy. The pressure didn’t stop and with a wimper and final give Hela’s body gave way with a loud pop.

**********************

Ness looked down at the bloody mess on the floor of the bathroom. The feeling of that pop was intoxicating for her and the blood shot out from under her foot in a pretty cool way. Ness relished the feeling of the gore spread out under her ball and her toes wiggled and played with it. But the thrill was over so without even wiping her foot off she slipped it back into her black high heeled boots and wiped herself and flushed. Leaving the mess in the bathroom for other women to step in all night and for later a janitor to clean up.
She returned to the table and noticed the tiny she left there was gone.

“So, what happened to the fucker?”

**********************

You watched Ness walked away noting that her ass was looking really good in that dress. All the other girls sat there and stared at you.

“Well I’ve already gotten very personal with an Inchie today, actually it was one that we went to college with so I think one of you should have him” Sam said

“I love when its someone I knew, its like surreal and kind of hot.” Mo responded

“Why do you think I got so personal” Sam laughed and the others did too.

“Well, what would you do with him?” CeCe asked Mo

“Well once I’ve got a taste there’s no other options and he was surprisingly tasty” Mo said

“I’m feeling a bit peckish too and I don’t want to drink entirely on an empty stomach” CeCe said

“Well let’s make it a game then. How about we take this little morsel and use him while we make out? Sam can run a timer and whoever’s mouth he ends up in is the winner.” Mo suggested with her gaze never leaving you and licking her lips immediately after.

“You’re lucky this is my third drink Mo, oh what the hell just no recording this I don’t want some creep on the internet watching this.” CeCe reluctantly agreed and Mo put her chin on the table right in front of you looking down with her hungry eyes.

“Well what do you say little man, I bet there’s some people out there who would die to be in your position and well you probably will.” Mo said and without waiting for a response you were picked up and held by your torso between Mo and CeCe’s lips. Looking back and forth they both had their eyes on you and were liking their lips. Sam pulled out her phone

“Okay one minute and whoever has him is the winner. Okay… ready…. Set…… GO!” Sam yelled secretly recording the entire thing.

The two mouths slammed together around you. Both their tongues fighting over you like two tentacles caught in an intense battle. Both mouths smelled heavily of sugar and alcohol so much so that it burned your nostrils on the rare occasions you were able to get a breath in. the force from each of them was intense of your tiny form. You could recognize Mo’s tongue from earlier it was thin and thick where CeCe’s was wider and thinner. You were still caught between the two mouths when Mo began to make leeway on you. CeCe’s tongue followed you into Mo’s mouth but almost in an instant you were thrust upward to the roof of her mouth and your ears popped so loud as your body was shot down the back of her throat.

“What the fuck Mo! Sam didn’t say time!” CeCe yelled.

“Yeah you guys still had like fifteen seconds left” Sam added

Mo traced the lump down her throat and past her collarbone, eyes closed relishing he feeling of the Inchie squirming all the way down. As she felt the movement in her stomach she opened her eyes.

“I’m sorry I just couldn’t help myself, I said once I get a taste there’s no going back.” Mo finally answered

“You bitch! My next drink is on you” CeCe Said

“Worth it. So have you guys seen that new play they are doing on Broadway?” Mo said

You were compacted on all sides, it was like going down the worst slip in slide imaginable. It was impossible to catch breath and all that you could hear getting louder and louder was the rhythmic thumping of Mo’s heart. Just as you were about to pass out your feet hit something solid and a whole opened up beneath you. You free fell for a second before landing in her stomach.

It was bitch black and smelled like death, vomit, and alcohol. Every inhale was met with your lungs screaming not to take another one. You wiped the bile from your eyes and tried to open them but the burning was to bad. You could stand but the floor was moving making it a challenge. The bile went up to your waist and the sounds were of the heartbeat, gurgles and the occasional muffled sound of Mo’s voice. You couldn’t make out any words it was too loud. You felt around for the semblance of anything but all you could feel was mush and thick liquid. You made it to the wrinkly walls of the side of her stomach. Your legs were burning like being in too hot of water. You clawed at them searching for a way out, hitting them didn’t do anything other than the occasional gurgle form the wall. You tried to get a running start but slipped and fully submerged yourself into the bile. It was only a few minutes maybe five at the max and your whole body was on fire. Every breath was a challenge and then from above came an onslaught of liquid. It burned your skin and eyes, clearly it was more alcohol reminding you that you are inside the stomach of a girl at a club. She swallowed you for fun so she could have a good time. This enraged you as you hit the walls hoping maybe you could get her to throw up. You could hear her laugh when you punched the walls clearly getting enjoyment from your struggles.

You sat with your body up against the folds. Your skin on your legs was burning off. You wiped the bile off your arms and your skin came off like an unsowed on sleeve. The pain was so intense and unbearable. Wiping off your face your nose came off with it. As you were losing consciousness there was a loud noise of pats coming from outside and then the whole stomach shook and the wave of bile washed over you. Unable to move you sunk to the bottom dying in the process. Your remains left to digest.

“So what happened to the fucker?” Ness asked

“Ask miss cheats a lot over here” CeCe said

“Oh calm down CeCe, but I guess I just couldn’t resist.” Mo said patting her stomach and laughing. Ness and Sam laughed too but CeCe was clearly still irked. The grils sat around talking for the next twenty minutes. Mo was patting her stomach and shaking her mid-section tried to illicit a response from the Inchie. She loved the feeling she got in her stomach when she swallowed them and this one was a fighter. Fighters were the most enjoyable and with a few drinks in her she’s for sure going to touch herself to that feeling later. No amount of shaking brought back the feeling sadly. It had been about twenty minutes of pure enjoyment though and she knew that one more shot at ten minutes would get him stirred up again. She placed her hand on her stomach and felt sad that the movement had stopped but after a moment she went back to the conversation and the girls. They all soon got up and went out to the dance floor Mo quickly forgetting about the Inchie and just having fun with her friends.

Epilogue

Mo went home very intoxicated after that night and pleasured herself to the thought of that Inchie squirming inside her. Before long she passed out in her less that average Brooklyn apartment. The next morning light shined in from the windows onto her naked tanned body laying upon her bed. It was Saturday so she had nothing to do but sleep in. Eventually she got up stretching on her tippy toes, her toned body and large breasts basking in the sunlight. She got dressed and went to go make breakfast and coffee. Unbeknownst to her moving through her large intestines were the bones of the Inchie she ate the night before, compacted and strewn about the shit inside her body. Devoid of life and liquid ready to be released. Mo pulled down her pants and sat on her toilet. Her nice ass connecting with the cold porcelain. A stream of warm piss shot out turning the clear waters yellow. A fart escaped as she sat there on her phone reading the group text

Ness: Look at the mess these fuckers left.

Accompanying the text was a picture of her foot and the shoe. Both dripping with blood and viscera.

Ness: I may just throw these shoes away

Sam: Well some of us make our Inchies last

CeCe: I found one on the street walking home last night, dude was terrified

Mo: what happened

CeCe: I think if I were to say the FBI would have to monitor this groupchat

Sam: LMAO

Mo: Damn

CeCe: Hows the one from last night treating you?

Reading the texts Mo began to push. Her asshole puckered as the log of shit began to slide out her ass. She could feel the tiny bones of the Inchie sliding past her butthole. After several minutes of pushing the morning shit was done. Scattered around were the bleached bones of the Inchie embedded in the brown log. Mo Wiped and then examined her handy work. Just the sight of them like this made her feel powerful. That her body had done that. It was truly amazing to her and slightly a turn on. Mo snapped a picture and sent it to the group chat with the invisible filter.

Mo: That’s how its treating me. Don’t open if your squeamish

CeCe: That’s disgusting

Sam: I always find it amazing that the bones are all that’s left

Ness: HA, doesn’t look to different to me still a piece of shit

CeCe: Im leaving

Sam: Don’t get your panties in a bunch mrs crimes against Inchie-manity

CeCe: Fair

Mo grabbed some gloves and found the skull before flushing the toilet. She cleaned it off and went back to her bedroom and grabbed one of her dildos. It was hallow for the intended use of putting a live Inchie in it, with holes at the top so they would drown but Mo’s was filled halfway with skulls. She popped open the tip and deposited the newly acquired skull. Closing it she hoping into bed and began to pleasure herself.
End Notes:
Check out Boxed up for a different perspective on the night coming soon
Mistaken Identity by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
A tie in with the Overworked story I'm working on now. Thought this inchie deserved a story of his own
It had been a rough year for David, He had contracted the Size Diminishing Disease and was now only roughly two inches tall but unlike many of the other inchies he diminished around friends who still saw him as a person especially one in particular Katie. Katie and David were childhood friends and when David diminished Katie made a promise to keep David safe from the dangers of the now much larger world. In the beginning there was a lot of shrinking pains to their newfound relationship. For starters David had always had a crush on Katie her beautiful blonde hair and her dark green eyes would make any man week especially one that was now basically her pet. Katie was kind and gentle too and had a heart too sweet for this world and she cared for David. In the first month Katie installed many ladders and ways for David to get around when she was off work and when she came home they would watch TV together and sometimes play board games, David usually was his own monopoly piece. Things were going well for David but he couldn’t get over the feelings he had for Katie. As time went on more things became intimate. One morning while running late Katie changed right in front of David. Awestruck by the curves of her body and her soft perky breasts David watched before she left the room without even noticing. David was unsure if this was a good or bad thing that she didn’t mind his presence but he was too busy masturbating in his tiny cardboard house to care. When she got home he brought it up with her and her cheeks turned bright red
“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry I totally forgot you were there; I promise it won’t happen again” she muttered out embarrassed about the whole thing.
“It’s okay Katie, I actually think you looked beautiful” David restored as her expression turned from embarrassed to surprised.
“You did?” She asked.
“Katie… What the hell, I’ve liked you since the third grade, I’ve had this crush for as long as I can remember and now that I’m so tiny and you’ve been so nice I think I’m in love with you.” David choked out. There was a moment of silence so tense you could cut it with a knife.
“I’ve liked you too… That’s part of the reason I took you in, I just always thought you didn’t like me that way because I was “One of the Bros” and hung out with you and all your guy friends.” she said as the conversation continued for a while. They both recounted about how they had subtlety hinted that they had feeling but each were so nervous they were oblivious to it. After a long talk David asked Katie out and she without hesitation said yes.
For the next few months David and Katie were the happiest they ever been, with David being so small Katie could take him everywhere with her and she did, they went out to movies and dinner dates and even found restaurants that served inchies like at a table not on the menu, they had to clarify that more than one time. Back at home too things were getting more intimate than ever. David quickly went from kissing her on the lips to kissing her downstairs lips. His tiny hands worked wonders and Katie was always careful with David even during the most intense orgasms. Months and months passed and life was great, they found new ways to keep things interesting in the relationship and it was never stale. Life was great for David.
With the one year anniversary coming up David wanted to do something special for Katie. So, he called a local restaurant and booked a table for one and with all the bits of tiny forgotten trash he had found over the past year he constructed a engagement ring. Of course, it was too small to fit her finger being as her finger was the size of him but it was the thought that counts. When the faithful day arrived David told Katie all about that plan and that he would stay in her purse until after dinner as her favorite restaurant that when he called said they didn’t accommodate for inchies. So, Katie put him in her purse and went to the restaurant.
Katie was wearing a stunning red dress and fully did her makeup as the plan was to go to the lake after dinner where unbeknownst to her David would propose. They got to the restaurant and made their way to the table. David of course couldn’t really tell what was going on as Katie was sat and ordered. She set her purse down on the floor. The purse wasn’t too bad to be in for David either, they had made modifications to it to accommodate and inchie such as small LED lights and even a small room sown into the bottom to act as a sort of shield against all the clutter she had in there. As the waiter came and took the order of David’s soon to be fiancé she kicked over the purse by accident
“Oh, I’m so sorry about that let me help” Said the unknown server.
“No! It’s okay, I can get it” Katie shot back with a response picking up the purse and holding it to her chest and waited for the sever to walk away.
“Are you okay honey?” She asked into the purse.
“Yes! Just fine!” David yelled back.
“I love you! Press the button if you need anything!” Katie said and put the purse back on the ground.
David had lied though and was currently panicking, the ring flew out of the purse onto the floor, there was no way he could propose without the ring so he knew what he had to do. He would only need to leave the purse for a minute or two just to locate the ring and run and get it. He began to climb the ladder in the purse all the while thinking to himself that this was a dumb idea. As he got to the top of the purse he could see his beautiful future fiancé, her bare legs perfectly shaven in her nice black stilettos. The dress hugged all of her curves in all the right ways. David quickly snapped out of the trance he always fell under in the presence of her beauty. Now with determination he looked all over the floor for the ring and just in the walkway was the shine of something sparkly. That must be it David thought as he scaled down the side of the purse. He chose to go the long way to avoid accidentally being stepped on by his own girlfriend. He made it to the far side of the chair right before the aisle. Looking both ways he checked to see if the coast was clear and it was as he began to sprint out to grab the right. The run was fast and intense trying to cover the most ground as fast as possible and finally he made it to the shiny object. As he got to it he realized fast that this wasn’t his ring just a small piece of glass forgotten to get swept up. Panic filled David mind quickly looking around for the ring and as he turned fully around he was greeted with a full force hit from a white reebok shoe.
David awoke in a small cubical on a table with transparent opaque walls. Around him were many rooms just the same as his own with what he could only assume were beds like the one he was laying in. It was hard for David to recall how he got here. The last thing he remembers was losing the ring. And then like a ton of bricks it hit him. He got stepped on, or kicked or something like that but that still didn’t answer where he was. There was a light far above that David could see due to the fact that the ceiling of his cubicle was missing. It was, however, too tall and too slick to climb as he tried to do many times. David’s mind reminisced on Katie and what she was thinking. How worried she was and how she needed to get back to her as soon as possible. After much time and waiting finally David heard someone coming. The footsteps getting louder and louder right before a woman came into frame of his small cubical. She was attractive with brown wavy hair and brown eyes. She had very feminine facial features and her lips pursed into a smile. David waved and yelled up to her trying to get her attention and explain that there had been some sort of mishap and that he needs to get back to Katie but the only response he received was the mysterious woman licking her lips.
“Hey Shay!, which one can I eat!” She yelled to what David presumed was an unknown person within the house he was in. David heart sank… Eat? What was she talking about? David thought to himself that this must be some sort of joke you don’t just eat a person no matter what size they are.
“Awww come on but the other one looks so tasty!” She yelled again. It finally hit David, this wasn’t a joke or a prank it was real, this mysterious woman was going to eat him or possibly another inchie stuck in this prison with him. Sure, David had heard of rumors but he never witnessed it himself and thought it was just fake news to scare the generally public.
“Fine…. Come here fucker” she said now much softer tone with a annoyed look on her face. Her well manicured fingers descended into the cubical David was in. He tried to fight them away but she was too fast and David was too small. David began to kick and scream.
“PLEASE, THIS IS A MISTAKE KATIEE KATIEEEEEE” David yelled until his lungs and voice could no longer keep up with his fear. Her hand rose David up right to her lips as her tongue crept out from her mouth and connected with David’s feet.
“PLEASE, YOU CAN’T DO THIS IM A PERSON, IM A PERSMGUHG” David was cut off as the tongue of the stranger he didn’t know made its wat to his face and he got a mouthful of saliva that tasted strangely of burgers and French fries. Her tongue pulls back and her mouth makes an O shape as she begins to slurp and David if pulled fully into her mouth. Inside her mouth is wet and hot. Each breath she takes is like a hurricane and she is sucking on David’s tiny body. David is fighting tooth and nail to break free, to see Katie once again. He knows that he can do it and with all his might he gets his arm out of her mouth and begins to pry open her lips. A loud reverberating giggle is coming from the dark and menacing whole behind him but he ignores it only caring about one thing, Katie. Its working, his other arm pops out or her lips and he pulls his head out. Gripping her lips, he makes one last effort to pull himself free. He’s going to do it!
He pulls
and he pulls
and he’s just about free!
The air around him rushes by and he is sucked back into her mouth and straight down her esophagus.
*GULP*
All his hopes and all his dreams crushed much like his entire body as it makes its way down her throat. The tunnel is dark and hot and wet. There is no air and the crushing force makes David thrash and kick trying so desperately to get a breath in. His mind goes fuzzy and his vision closes in. He thinks of Katie one last time
*SPLASH*
Gasping for air in his newfound location he gets a breath in quickly reanimating and keeping his head above the thick water. Taking a moment to catch his breath each inhale burns his lungs almost like breathing in smoke. Frantically splashing and kicking trying to get his bearings in this toxic wasteland David finally gets his footing. The smell is intense and consists of vomit and fries and burger meat.
*BuuUURP*
The whole biome shifts as the titan above him burps. David goes face first into the drink. Coming out again gasping for air he can feel chunks of meat and chewed up bits of food. The walls of the stomach are thick with mucus and covered in folds. Tears begin pouring from David’s face as he cries hysterically. He claws at the walls for any sort of relief from this prison. His eyes stay shut as opening them burned like fire. His skin feels like 1000 razor blades are cutting him all at once and all he can think of is his Katie. He can hear voices, muffled by the walls and the gurgles. That’s her, the woman who ate him he thinks. Kicking and screaming and crying soon tires David out. His skin peeling off his bones, Each breath labored more than the last, His eyes liquefied by the fumes and his organs begin to fall from his chest cavity as there is nothing to hold them in place. With one final act he says “Katie” and then slips away into oblivion his final thoughts on the love of his life.
“*Urrrp* Fuck this one is making me gassy”

Epilogue
The rest of David body slowly but slurry was broke down into the soup in Leia’s stomach. Mixing with the burger and fries she had eaten earlier. All that was left in the slurry was David’s bones. Over the next day they traveled through her digestive track as they were stripped of their nutrients and bleached white by the acids eventually clumping together into a brown log waiting in her colon. Inchies make her gassy and David was no exception as the next day as his bones sat embedded in her shit she passed gas many times thinking to herself not about David individually just annoyed that inches give her such bad gas. About the middle of the day, she made her way to the bathroom at the restaurant that David was taken from and sat herself on the toilet. She began to push and push as the less than solid shit fell from her asshole into the toilet and strewn throughout with the bleached white bones of David.
“Fuck I gotta stop eating inchies, they make me shit my brains out” Leia quietly commented to herself looking at the toiler bowl through her spread legs. She pulled the toilet paper from the roll and wiped her ass and went to flush. The shit stained paper sitting on top of the water as the old toilet only half flushed leaving the remains still in the bowl but Leia didn’t care to look just got up and pulled up her panties and pants and smiled as the inchie under her foot still was wiggling. As she opened the door another woman was waiting for the bathroom
“All yours” Leia said.
Katie walked into the stall, at the restaurant looking frantically for her lost boyfriend. Disgusted at the mess that last girl had mad she flushed the toilet and watched unknowingly the remains of her former boyfriend swirl down the bowl. She sat herself down on the toilet and began to weep. Through her watery eyes she noticed something shiny on the floor.
End Notes:
Please live a review. They make this all worth it
Shift Meal by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
I was compelled to write this. Please let me know what you think Tags: Vore, Disposal, Crush, Violent, Cruel, Feet, Inshoe, Digestion
Anna woke up in her bed the alarm she set last night ringing signaling her to get up and start her day. Anna pulled herself up the small perky breasts jiggling as she stood up. Anna was completely naked, how she usually slept. She walked over to her mirror and looked at herself in the mirror. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face and admired her shapely hips and curvaceous ass. She knew her ass was her best feature and the lengths men would go just to get their hands on it, some even dying for it. Literally. With the day started and time dwindling she raced to get her uniform on. The branded tight fighting t shirt with the shortest booty shorts she could find. The navy blue pair hugged her ass so much it looked like she was given a wedgie but she knew it got her good tips. She looked around her dirty room, clothes strewn all about and couldn’t find a pair of clean socks she scoffed and thought “Mom really needs to keep on my laundry” so for the third day in a row she slipped on her ankle high Nike socks the bottoms now stained black and reeked of sweat. Before putting on the left one she saw the inchie that she had put in her socks three days ago. “God its still alive? Crazy” She thought before sliding her soft papered foot into the sock her toes squeezing around the barley alive inchie. He was from her school, they were both seniors but he was a nerd and she was the popular girl, When he contracted SDD at school she was the first to find him and without saying a word she popped off her high top converse and her sock and threw him inside, that was three days ago. Anna didn’t know the inchies name and didn’t care to know it. To her it was a free inchie and her feet had sorely missed the tiny squirms under them especially during the weekend when she would work doubles.

Putting on her shoes she made her way out of the house and to her car and drove to work. When she got in she said hi to the other servers and started doing her opening tasks. The day went on as usual. The day passed by and not once did she acknowledged the inchie in her shoe. She didn’t even notice when about 4 hours into her shift he popped. Accidentally he shifted under the ball of her foot and was compressed into a paste, unrecognizable, mixing with her foot sweat and being absorbed into her sock and getting all in between her toes. Anna just thought it was a hot day and she was extra sweaty.

The day turned to night and the restaurant calmed down. Anna’s stomach growled. It seemed it was time for her shift meal.

Marcus had been sitting in the cooler at this restaurant for days. He was caught in a field and quickly packaged and shipped off with a dozen other inchies about a week ago where he arrived here. The cooler of a restaurant that he didn’t recognize to sit in a cooler. He saw many faced walk in and out of the cooler and most were to get produce but there was one woman. One woman whose name he did not know that only came for the inchies. Some days it would be one and others it would be multiple, she restocked the bin with a dozen more on occasion. She was fairly attractive. Brown hair brown eyes. Pretty standard and she always wore an apron. Marcus had managed to stay alive this long but some questionable means. Even pushing other inchies in to the hands of this woman but today was different. He was the last one. Marcus paced and paced unable to do anything but wait until the cooler door opened and it was her. Her eyes locked dead onto him and he froze. She got closer and closer and with a smile on her face she picked Marcus up.

“Yeah one buffalo chicken sandwich but can you add the you know what?” Anna asked the cook behind the counter.
“Sure, want me to spin the little guy in buffalo too?” Linn asked

“You guys do that? I mean yeah sure” Anna replied. Marcus was carried into the kitchen probably the first and last time he would ever see it. He was dropped into a large metal bowl with a piece of fried chicken. He didn’t know what was happening and before he had time to react a stream of buffalo sauce rained down on him and coated his entire body. The heat burned his eyes and skin and he began to slide around as the cook spun the bowl to coat him and the chicken thoroughly. If Marcus wasn’t scared to death and in burning pain this might have been fun as he slid around the bowl at an alarming pace sliding around narrowly avoiding the fried chicken. The spinning stopped and the chicken was removed before the hand descended down and grabbed Marcus. Sputtering and thrashing he tried to wipe his eyes only to see himself being lowered down onto a piece of cheese on top of the chicken. Looking at the plate he was on a chicken sandwich with lettuce tomatoes and him. The plate moved and was put under a heat lamp and with his eyes cleared of buffalo sauce he looked up to see the face of a high school girl staring down at him. Her hands grabbed each side of the plate and hungerly licked her lips.

“Thank you so much Linn this looks so good, and I’m literally starving” Anna said as she took her plate over to a nearby counter and hunched over it. She looked at the inchie and how tasty it looked. She never thought of coating one in sauce so this one looked extra good.

Marcus looked at he behemoth woman in front of him, she was pretty and had a very attractive and alluring face. Her plump lips were licked eagerly. Her fingers wrapped around him and pulled him from the sandwich the cheese sticking to his body in strands. He watched as she brought her mouth down to him and opened. Marcus was watching in slow motion and the maw of this teenager descended around him. He could see that she had perfectly straight teeth and an inviting soft and wet mouth. Her breath washed over him as the light behind him dimmed. He lips closed and her tongue collided with his entire body. The fingers released and left the wet cavern with a slurping nose. It was all quiet for a moment and then the onslaught began. The tongue thrusted Marcus into her pallet and she began to suck and lick all over him. He tried to fight it, punching and kicking the tongue but this only warranted a giggle from the black abyss of her throat and Marcus being pushed over to inside her cheek.
“Does the buffalo make them squirm more? Or is this just a fighter? Ha ha” the words were deafening around Marcus and they only made him fight harder. He couldn’t let this spoiled brat eat him. He wouldn’t be just a topping on a –


*GULP*


Marcus shot to dark abyss and without ceremony shot down into oblivion.

“Oh yeah the buffalo totally makes them squirm more, that’s awesome” Anna said feeling the struggles of the inchie slide down her throat and settle under he left breast. She closed her sandwich and took a bite, chewing and swallowing as she talked about college plans and upcoming texts in the groupchat with her friends.

The trip down was tight, Marcus could feel the heart beating as he passed right by it. It was pitch black so even with his eyes open he couldn’t see a thing. The tunnel was getting tighter and tighter until his legs hit a tight hole of some sorts. It opened as he was squeezed through almost crushing him to death. As he plopped out of the hole he landed after falling a few feet into a slime. Getting to his feet he could still hear the heartbeat but now it was almost overshadowed by the gurgles and squelches coming from his new prison. The walls were pulsating and he could barely stand. The air was thick and smelled of vomit as he ran to a wall and began searching for any way out. Banging and scratching and kicking but it was no use. He could hear her talk it was muffled but he could make out a few words here or there. A loud splash came from the ceiling. He ran over to find the chewed up mush that was the fried chicken and bread. Another glob came out and landed right on his head causing him to be coated by also fall into the bile. Coming to the surface he gasped for air. Stinging his lungs with every breathe he took the air was practically poison and the bile now coating him was burning, or maybe it was the buffalo he couldn’t tell. Moving away from the fountain of chewed up food he was still looking for a way out. The burning was getting worse and he noticed that with each new chunk of food added to the stomach the bile rose, maybe from displacement but touching the folding walls he could tell they were also secreting it. His skin began to burn more and more along with his lungs and his eyes as he frantically ran around the outer walls. The bile now to his knees, treading though it was like walking in a swamp. Bits of chewed up food clung to his legs and body. Wiping it away he noticed it was his skin peeling off with it. He screamed and begged to be let out. Banging on the walls begging for mercy. Just then the food stopped coming down. Was she done? Did she hear him?

“URRRRAPPPP”

The whole stomach shifted throwing Marcus under the bile. She flailed with his arms trying to find what way was up. He swam through the bile and chunks of food that had already been softened by her stomach acids. His head breached the surface and he laid upon a fairly large piece of unchewed chicken. Wiping his face of the bile only resulted in his fingers and face stripping each other of skin and flesh. Marcus began to cry unable to feel his legs or arms anymore. The acidity environment slowly digesting him. The bile sloshed around threatening to send him to the bottom of her stomach.

“Hi, ill be your server Anna today, what can I get you guys started for drinks?” Is all he heard muffled through the walls of her stomach as he sunk to the bottom to be completely digested.

“Urp” Anna burped after scarfing down that entire sandwich. She made a mental note that she needs to try some inchies in other sauces and how the one in her stomach was still moving but no so much anymore. She wiped her mouth and then went out to go check on the table that she had just sat. She noticed the inchie had stopped moving while she was getting this table a drink. Shame she thought, they usually last longer. She knew she would never stop eating inchies, even if her best friends turned inchies she wouldn’t stop eating them, they all went right to her ass and that was her money maker. She also really enjoys the feeling of them squirming around in there. There’s noting else like it. All this thinking about inchies reminded Anna that there was one in her shoes. Wiggling her toes to check on it she only felt liquid.
“Damn, I wanted it to last at least till the end of my shift, Uggghhh fucking worthless”

Getting off her shift she made her way home where she stripped down in her bedroom and took a hot shower to relax. She had school tomorrow and was not excited for some upcoming test. Marcus’s remains had already been broken down along with the chicken sandwich and were snaking their way through her digestive track. The Marcus slurry was stripped of its nutrients and only left behind the bones. Anna crawled into bed but naked and fell right to sleep not even thinking of the inchie she had for dinner. Overnight Marcus’s remains made their way through her body, the nutrients going straight to her ass making it slightly bigger, the rest along with the bones slowly solidified as they began to clump together and thicken up until all that was left were his bones embedded in her shit.

Anna woke up in her bed the alarm she set last night rang signaling her to get up and start her day. Anna pulled herself up the small perky breasts jiggling as she stood up. Anna was completely naked, how she usually slept. She walked over to her mirror and looked at herself in the mirror when she suddenly got the urge to go to the bathroom. Plopping herself down on the toilet she pulled out her phone and scrolled on various social media apps. She let out a hot stream of piss and a fart escaped her ass followed by a log of shit. As she continued to push, not aware of the contents of her bowl movement she pushed out the entire skeleton of Marcus into the piss colored water. Like corn the bones were strewn about in all different places but Anna couldn’t care less. She wiped herself and flushed without even looking down at the bowl. To her inchies were just food, or toys, or whatever she was using them as at the time. Marcus’s remains disappeared down the toilet and Anna never gave him another thought only focused on her upcoming test and what she was going to order for her next shift meal.
End Notes:
Let me know if you'd like to see a chose your own adventure by me set in this kitchen with some characters from overworked
Protein Snack by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
Had an urge to write this story, hope you guys like Ness
As fast as you were purchased you were dumped in a glass jar with sixteen other Inchies such as yourself. You diminished like many others and were quickly captured and sold in the nearest store, with New York being such a big city there was endless possibilities on who could buy you. Before being bought you caught a glimpse of your now owner, A very attractive woman about 25 years old, she had shoulder length brown hair, deep brown eyes with a small nose and big smile on her face. She was very well put together and seemed very well manicured, this, however, didn’t matter much as you were dumped in a jar immediately along with sixteen others. You landed right in the middle of the jar, naked bodies piled on top of you. Men and women of varying ages all piled together unable to move. Then the screams started, from above you three Inchies were grabbed and taken out, the lid was put back on and the jar and it was put back in the wardrobe, the light slowly faded as the woman shut the door leaving you all in complete darkness.
In the jar people wiggled and tried to move, it was very uncomfortable pressed skin to skin in the jar. Some cried others talked trying to formulate an escape plan but you just laid there, you know it was pointless, even if you could escape it would probably only mean a swifter death under her bare foot when she finds you. You sat for hours in darkness, the outside world either too quiet or muffled by the large wardrobe door. Soon everyone in the jar started falling asleep you included, your thoughts wandering on all the ways this woman plans to use you flooded your mind until you passed out.
You were jostled awake by the wardrobe door opening and the jar being quickly picked up by the immaculate hand of your captor, her nails well manicured as she grabbed your prison. The lid of the jar opened and she grabbed three of the Inchies above you finally freeing you to move around the top of the pile. As the three screamed above you saw her face, it was deep in thought before her lips parted.
“Oh yeah I guess I should have one for dance” her voice boomed above you as her hand reached back in with the other three. Her rose gold nails entered and her fingers snapped onto your leg. Even though your stomach was empty you thought you were going to puke as you were thrust out of the jar and the lid was put back on and the jar disappeared into the wardrobe. She started to walk around her apartment, each step of her socked foot created a loud slap accentuating her size and more importantly yours. She walked over to the front door and grabbed a purple bedazzled gym bag with the name Ness in rhinestones on the front. Without warning she let go of your leg and you began to free fall. With a thud you landed in the bag, her change of clothes breaking your fall. Looking back up through the opening of the bag you watch as she grabs her shoes and drops one Inchie in each before presumably putting them on though you couldn’t see that happen, the Inchie that remained in her hand was haphazardly tossed into her mouth and in an instant a visible lump traveled down her throat. She bent down and zipped up the gym bag.
Getting a bearing of your surroundings you noticed that you were on top of her leggings, you could make out around you a sports bra and panties and blue tank top along with ankle socks, there was also a stick of deodorant and perfume. Before long the bag was lifted up by Ness as she started walking to wherever she had to go. You could tell she threw the bag over her shoulder from the shadow of her arm on the top of the bag. There was no getting a footing as the bag was in motion, you were at the mercy of her walking as you slid back and forth all over the place. Slamming into the contents and thrown about this went on for what felt like an hour but was probably only ten to fifteen minutes until finally you managed to nestle yourself in her change of panties, they were a fairly normal pair except for the crotch, the black panties were bleached there but you noticed four restraints, very obviously a place to put an Inchie, you hoped it wasn’t meant for you.
Eventually the bag was set down and the shaking stopped, you had no idea where you could even be, the sound around you wasn’t any help, on the way over you could tell the ambient sounds of the New York streets and at one point she got on the subway but now it was quiet. You waited and waited, it was so long that you thought maybe she lost the bag or you were forgotten about but this wasn’t the case. Ness came back and the bag started moving again. The zipper opened and there Ness was. She didn’t even acknowledge you as she began to undress. Her shit and bra came off and so did her panties, on the floor in the bag you got the full view. Her body was in impeccable shape, she had smaller breasts, maybe A cups but they were perky and she was freshly shaven down below, as she turned around you got the real show. Her ass was huge, even if you were normally sized it would be a sight to see but at your current stature it was like Mt. Rushmore. You didn’t have much time to admire though as she started getting dressed. First she put on the panties then the sports bra followed by the leggings and tank top. You avoided being trapped in any of the clothing, and now at the bottom of the bag with no clothes beneath you she dumped all her dirty clothes right on top of you. The weight of them pinned you down at first but you slowly crawled out. Getting to the top of the pile she began to talk to herself.
“Fuck I guess I should change my socks” she said as you watched her remove her socks, and drop them in the gym bag, both soles covered in blood and guts, bits of bones and meat stuck to the white fabric, those were the Inchies from this morning, completely obliterated nothing left but viscera.

“Can’t forget about my protein snack” She said to herself from above, before you could even turn your head her fingers were already wrapped around you. Time seemed to move slower as you were brought to her face. Her hair now tied back in a ponytail. You could see ever pour on her face and how uniform and perfect they were, she had no blemishes or marks. Her lips were in a smile and her deep brown eyes were fixated on you, they didn’t look at you though, not in a way someone would look at another person, they looked at you like food, like how you look at pizza or ice cream or in this case, a protein snack. Her lips parted revealing her perfectly straight teeth that were so white they could blind you. Those parted too and her long slender tongue slithered out of her mouth, without a second thought her fingers moved you closer, her hot breath washed over you the smell of mint filled your nostrils. Your body collided with her tongue, each taste bud like a piece of wet bubble wrap all over your body. In an instant before you could even get a last glimpse of the world outside her mouth closed trapping you inside.
Ness’s tongue pinned you to the roof of her mouth as she sucked away on you, Unlike the Inchie from this morning she was savoring you. Pressure built on your body as your eyes and ears felt like they would pop out of your head, your blood practically being sucked through your skin like a giant hickey. The pressure let up as her tongue began moving up and down your body coating you in saliva before you were moved to the side of her mouth rolling over her molars that left gashes on your arms and legs. You were thrown back and forth between her cheeks all while being molested by her tongue before she moved you back to the middle. You were exhausted, coughing up spit and trying to catch a breath. Her tongue rose one last time pinning you to the roof of her mouth, your legs dangling over her throat. You could feel the air change and before you know it…
GULP
You never moved so fast in your life, you shot down the back of her throat feet first before you even had time to process what had happened. The walls of her esophagus pinned you in place as you slithered down her throat. You could hear her heartbeat getting louder and louder and the lump that you created in her throat disappeared under her collarbone. Your feet touched something tight before you were squeezed through the sphincter to drop what was to you a few feet. You landed in a shallow puddle of liquid and bubbles. You took a deep breath after so long of labored breathing and it instantly burned your lungs. You began to cough as the whole world began to sway. You slammed into the wall and the stomach, acid continually splashed onto you burning all your open cuts. They all felt like they were on fire and opening your eyes felt the same way, though there was no reason to as it was pitch black inside her stomach. The walls were wrinkly and wet as you kept getting slammed into them with what you could only assume was Ness walking. Other contents of the stomach hit you as well. After several more minutes she stopped moving. Through the incessant heart beat and gurgles happening all around you, you could hear Ness talking though muffled.
“Honestly my secret is Inchies, I eat one every class and I swear six months ago my ass was half the size” Her muffled voice cut like a knife thought the bodily noises. She was clearly talking to someone as she paused for a time in between talking.
“Oh yeah I can still feel it, they usually last the whole dace class, somewhere on the subway after I usually stop feeling them and then of course feel I them the next morning” There was a outcry of laughter from more than one person as you were jostled around more from the laugh. You landed on something hard and quickly grabbed it. You threw it in horror as you realized what it was. It was the Inchies skull from this morning. A haunting reminder of what is yet to come for you.
Music began to play from outside of the stomach and your whole world was turned upside down. Unlike the walking the dancing was throwing you harder. You hit the walls of her stomach with force as the acid only proceeded to burn you more. The spots where you were cut you began to lose feeling and each breath was more labored than the last. You tried hard to find footing or hold on to the walls but she was moving to fast, sometimes you were thrown back or forward and a few times she must’ve went upside down. After 45 minutes of this she settled, your arm broken to the point where you couldn’t feel it. Your skin peeling like you were a snake shedding your skin. You begged and screamed to be let out but clawing at the walls only caused pieces of your fingers to fall off. She started talking again but you were too far gone to make out a word, your ears already only heard muffled sounds.
From above water came rushing in filling the cavern and diluting the acid. The cool water cooled your skin and eased the pain but after a few moments of peace you realized she only prolonged your suffering. She started walking again but you were too weak to fight the current. You were able to keep your head above water but by the time she got to the train you were back to being the only contents of her stomach. You began hitting your head on the side of her stomach in an effort to cave it in but before you could finish you passed from blood loss and pain.
Ness felt several taps in her abdomen riding the train back to her apartment before the movement stopped for good. By the time she arrived home she forgot all about the Inchie and proceeded to get some food that would actually sate her hunger. Your body continued to digest, your skin and muscles melted off your dead body and your organs spilled out into the stomach, it was only two or three hours later all that was left were bones, where most had already entered her intestines. Ness went about her night eating pizza and watching a movie before turning into bed as your remains made their way through her digestive tract. While she slept peacefully in her New York apartment with her satin sheets and silk pajamas your bones were bleached and stripped off any flesh remaining on them before the slop they were in began to dry out and form a log of shit. Your entire skeleton pressed together in one nice turd mixed with the bones of the other Inchie that was eaten before you. Ness woke up and made her way to the bathroom. She pulled down her silk pajamas and black panties and her slightly larger ass than yesterday made contact with the heated toilet seat. She began to piss while scrolling through Instagram getting a post ready to make of her dance class the other day. She felt the urge to shit and pushed several logs through her tight asshole, within there was your remains, unrecognizable and unidentifiable from any of the thousands of other Inchies she had eaten in her lifetime. When she was done she sat there for a bit still scrolling away before finally wiping her ass and flushing the toilet. Not once ever looking down at the bones embedded in her shit. She closed the toilet bowl as your bones headed to the sewer to mix with the thousands of other Inchie bones down there. Ness washed her hands and began to start her day. She opened the wardrobe and grabbed the jar.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12405