Nano-cities and Isekai Quartet by Questathana
Summary:

Written by https://www.deviantart.com/satanichiasizeinc and commissioned by me



Categories: Giant, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, New World Order, Nose, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 13485 Read: 8330 Published: October 21 2022 Updated: August 02 2023
Story Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar, with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2… and community posts www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilization

1. Nano-cities and Titanic Tanya by Questathana

2. Nano-cities, back at Megumin and Aqua's... by Questathana

3. Nano-cities and Rem and Ram's Maid Duty by Questathana

4. Nano-cities among the twins Aura and Mare by Questathana

Nano-cities and Titanic Tanya by Questathana

“Hmm… this coffee is incredible”


Tanya von Degurechaff sipped her coffee, brewed by none other than Viktoriya Serebryakov, enjoying the sun from her window. She wore her typical green fatigues with military boots, as did everyone else in her squad.





It had been a few months now since she, along with the rest of her battalion, was teleported to this world that so strongly resembled her original world, the dysphoric memories of which she had nearly suppressed since arriving here. She of course remained vigilant, not knowing why she was here, or what the endgame was for whoever organized the high school, but for now she was enjoying every second of living in a peaceful world with no frontlines to be sent to.


She stood up from her sofa, going to her bedroom. She was lucky enough to have been assigned a dorm which she shared with Visha, who Tanya assumed was still at the school. The dorm was simply a main room with a sofa, TV, kitchen, lunch table, bathroom and two bedrooms, but it was certainly better than the empire’s bases.





As she walked, she was fully unaware of the fact that the school administration had thought of a brand new event that would shake up the lives of the various female students…


From across several dimensions, massive metropolitan cities vanished mysteriously. They’d remain terrifying history in their own worlds, but Tanya would soon know what exactly had happened.


Down on the floor, right in front of the door to the sleeping quarters, was a tiny grey spot, half a millimeter in diameter, that wasn’t there mere seconds ago. 








The thousands of citizens entered a massive panic as their surroundings were suddenly replaced by a humongous, ever-expanding wooden surface. So massive that the ceiling far, far above them looked like a mere blurry haze…


But nothing prepared them for what happened next.


The mere act of Tanya opening the door looked like their sky was suddenly replaced by a closer, darker one for a moment, before it disappeared and gave them the light brown sky of the room’s ceiling again, accompanied by a sudden gust of wind that knocked some people off their feet. And then they saw her: A titanic little girl, big enough that the view of the citizens was entirely enveloped by her black boots. Some had to crane their necks back and take steps back in mere attempts to see the goddess’s face. Then she took a step forward. Her continent-sized boot rose into the air, giving everyone the overwhelming view of her dark rubber sole, dozens of minuscule pieces of dirt, dust and debris falling off the footwear and raining down on and around the city. When the boot started moving down on the city, everyone slowly saw as their sky was slowly replaced by nothing but the little girl’s boot, until finally…


“Hm?” Tanya felt a slight crunch underneath her foot. “Some dirt must’ve gotten inside… I’ll have to clean up later”





In an instant, thousands of lives were lost. Now turned into nothing but a minuscule stain in the endless expanse of the underside of a little girl’s boot, the whole city was obliterated.














Let’s see what big of a mess this girl’s room is…” Tanya walked into Visha’s room, inspecting it. There was footwear, underwear, and other clothes strewn around, collecting dust. “Such a mess… I’ll have to tell her to remember to clean up” She fidgeted with her feet in place, feeling once more the odd crunching feeling beneath her feet, this time under her left heel and the tip of her right boot. “Ugh, what’s that?” She looked down. “Visha must’ve tracked some dirt in” She sighed, sitting down on her bed.


But right as she sat, right underneath her left buttcheek she once more felt the annoying crunch. “What the-”  Quickly standing back up, Tanya got a closer look at the bed. “If she has tracked dirt into her own bed, that ditz is gonna get it…” Tanya inspected the bed… but oddly enough, she didn’t find any dirt. “...strange.” 





Then she saw something. Something odd. A minuscule, greyish rectangle. Too artificial looking to be a mere pebble.


She moved her face closer to it, her eyes squinting and focusing, as the few survivors that remained in the blown off building that resulted from Tanya merely sitting down had their sky suddenly replaced by the vast, endless expanse of Tanya’s light blue eyes, approaching closer and closer…


She grinned.





The few desperate people’s hope that they’d somehow be helped by this god sized girl were wiped away along with their lives as Tanya raised a finger, dragging it across the bed and obliterating the structure and everyone inside with the tip of her finger. “Well, well, Being X… were you feeling nice today?” She spoke to the air.


Suddenly clicked on her head as she remembered those crunches beneath her feet before. Taking off one boot, she checked its sole: There, there were hundreds of crushed buildings, vehicles and other city debris, along with several tiny red dots…  Standing up, still unsure of if she was imagining this or not, the young soldier slowly walked through the sleeping quarters. Indeed, she found all sorts of tiny little grey spots across the floor, and on the beds. Her ideas started to run wild…





Suddenly, the door opened. “O-oh! Hi major! What did you want in my room?” Visha looked nervously around, noticing her mess.


“Oh, nothing in particular…” There she was. Tanya had never been happier to see Visha, and she now had a perfect opportunity to have some fun with her.





“But now that you’re here, Visha, I’d like you to come see something”


“Oh?” Visha was mildly surprised to hear Tanya refer to her as Visha. The only people that called her that were usually the men, but she certainly liked to see Tanya not refer to her in such a formal way…  Visha walked towards Tanya, and in the process Tanya saw where she was stepping: She held back her grin as VIsha’s significantly bigger foot stomped on several of the minuscule cities, leaving barely any trace behind. “Do you see this?” Tanya, next to Visha’s bed, pointed at one of the cities, right at the foot of the bed. Visha flushed. “O-oh, did I leave the bed dirty? I’m sorry, I’ll-” “No, it’s not that. I just want you to take a close look at this tiny little grey spot” Tanya pointed at it. Visha narrowed her eyes, still afraid of where Tanya was going with this. She leaned over, getting her eyes closer, and found that what otherwise looked like a nearly flat grey dot, had an oddly intricate pattern to it… “I-is this…?” “It is” She smiled deviously at Visha.  “Wh.what the... “ The lieutenant blushed, unsure of how to react. “W-we have to help them, right?!” “Why should we?” Tanya leaned towards the city too. “Right now they’re less than nothing. They’d be dwarfed by a mere bug. You could breathe in a bit too hard and inhale their entire population.” Tanya’s hand approached the city, her finger dragging across the bed in circles, surrounding the city, teasing it…” “B-but…” Visha was overwhelmed. “They’re still.... people, right?” “Do they look like people to you?” Visha recoiled slightly, hesitating to reply. “If they were people… you wouldn’t have wiped out thousands of them under your boots without realizing, would you?”  “I-... huh?!”  Visha left the bed, quickly standing up and peeling off her boot, her sock leaving her foot along with it. Resting it on the floor, she looked at the sole. When she saw the crushed former metropoli, her eyes widened and she took a step back. “O-oh no… AH!”  As her bare foot walked backwards, a particularly large city was forced to see the colossal pale sole approach them. Beads of sweat adorned the smooth sole as it quickly enveloped all they could see, until it finally came crashing down, smashing half the city under the ball of her foot while the northern end was smushed by her toes, with a few lucky survivors ending up right underneath her toe gap, being quickly surrounded by the smell and heat that emanated from her foot.  Visha jumped up as soon as she felt the crunch under her foot. She turned around, taking a step backwards. However, she tripped with her own boot, falling forwards and accidentally smashing the rest of the city under her breasts.





Tanya laughed as Visha quickly got up.


“M-major, this isn’t funny! I just…” “Sigh… Visha, come here” Having been cut off, Visha hesitantly walked forward, putting the whole weight of her bare foot on her heel to avoid feeling the crunch of whatever stuck to her foot again. She’d always been a bit scared of Tanya but… she also admired her. Admired her as someone with a solid sense of morality in a time of war. She wasn’t sure why Tanya was acting so casually about this… but surely, she had her reasons? Tanya’s finger rose up from the city, sparing it for now, as she sat up on the side of the bed, the standing up Visha in front of her. “Show me your foot” “Huh?!” Visha blushed. “O-okay…” Hesitantly, Visha’s bare foot moved toward Tanya, Meekly hovering over her lap. Tanya assertively gripped her foot with her hands, her thumbs over Visha’s sole, and moved said sole closer to her face. Visha had to hop on one foot for a moment as she regained her balance, not expecting this. Her blush grew deeper and deeper as this went on.   Tanya smiled as she looked at Visha’s sole. She couldn’t help but feel a bit bad for her, as she was enjoying every second of this. Not that she’d tell Visha… She saw the debris left on the underside of the slightly sweaty sole, and found what she was hoping for: Based on the minuscule squirms around Visha’s sole and toes, the stomp was just soft and brief enough to leave hundreds stuck to her foot, but still intact. “Seems like many are still alive…” “O-oh, that’s a relief, major...”


Tanya continued to stare at the sole, feeling its incredible softness with her thumb. She felt something that she had not yet felt since she ended up on this body, and knew what she wanted to do next.  Without hesitation, Tanya brought her face to Visha’s heel, sticking out her tongue and pressing it against her heel. She moved the foot down, her tongue running over Visha’s entire sole, her taste buds feeling the salty, soft flesh until finally she reached the ball of her foot.


Tanya felt a slight change in texture on her tongue as it ran past the city debris. Hundreds of buildings and people were washed up by her tongue, ending up on it, until her tongue ran through in between Visha’s big and second toe. Slowly bringing her tongue back to her cavernous maw, before swirling them around and finally swallowing, sending them down her throat along with Visha’s foot sweat, to her vast stomach…





Visha, face fully reddened, was looking at her in horror. “M-m-major?! Wh-what d-” Tanya let go of Visha’s foot. Visha placed her foot on the ground, the coating of Tanya’s saliva causing a light squelch. “W-what was that?!” “...” Tanya thought for a moment, her face turning slightly more serious. Visha became worried, was Tanya truly acting according to her values, and Visha just didn’t understand? She had only seen this face on the major when she’s reflecting deeply on something… Tanya was forced to look serious, turning her head slightly as her cheeks started to redden. Between VIsha’s foot and now her adorable reaction to licking her foot… Tanya was feeling an attraction that she’d never felt before. She couldn’t let Visha notice this. “Visha…” Tanya once more brought her finger close to the city on Visha’s bed. “These tiny specks are a blessing…” She bit her tongue. She didn't like pretending to like being X, but if she wanted to have more fun with VIsha, this would be the way to go. “They’re a blessing from above. Tiny civilizations, small enough to be completely powerless before us.” She put her finger in front of the city, extremely close to all the terrified citizens. Turning her hand, she presented them with the pad of her index finger. “Get on.” Speaking slightly louder, her voice boomed through the entire city. The vast majority of them started to hesitantly move towards the finger, slowly but surely clinging on to her finger and climbing up it, to the bumpy surface of her fingerprint.


Feeling the sensation of a mild tickle on her finger, Tanya saw the hundreds of people get on her finger. She placed her left palm on top of the city, crushing it and everyone that decided not to obey. She then brought her finger to Visha’s face. “See? Look at them. They are mere specks, brought to US for us to choose what to do with them” Visha looked at the finger. if she didn’t know there were tiny people there, she never would have spotted them. Almost microscopic dots strewn around her fingerprint.   “I… I see.” Visha felt herself having a change of heart. If Tanya was ok with it, surely it’s because it was an ok thing to do? Plus… She didn’t want to recognize this, but when Tanya suddenly licked her foot, she felt the warmth of her cheek against her foot, and the air she exhaled from her nose. She’d never been that close to the major, and wanted to see where it would go… “I… think I see now. But I-” As soon as she opened her mouth to keep speaking, Tanya jammed her finger into Visha’s mouth, to Visha's surprise. Tanya felt her lips wrap and tighten around the base of her finger as Visha’s arms rose up, her palms almost reaching to Tanya’s hand to pull it off, but choosing not to at the last second. Instead, her hands wrapped around Tanya’s own hand, caressing them.


Tanya felt Visha’s previously retracted tongue moving, licking her finger tip. She felt hesitation on the tongue. The soft, warm muscle didn’t stop at Tanya’s fingertip. It slowly licked around the rest of her finger, as if trying to pick it clean of any stray people…


Tanya retracted her finger with an audible plop. There was a moment of silence between the two as Visha slowly let go of her finger, which was cut by the noise of Visha’s gulp, the sound of it piercing through the room. For a moment, both girls said nothing, looking into each other. Tanya wore a smug smile, while Visha still looked at her in disbelief.





“That… felt nice.”


Tanya knew that she had gotten Visha fully on board. “It sure does, doesn’t it? The feeling of power, as hundreds of lives are at the mercy of your very mouth, any false move of your tongue could crush many of them and you can send them to their demise at any moment, your st-” “They tasted pretty good” She blushed


Tanya’s smile went away. It was still Visha after all… “Well” Tanya inhaled sharply and sighed. “That works too.”   


Visha looked around her room, spotting the various cities that had ended up inside, now thinking of her own ideas for what to do with them.  “Oh, they’re… not just on the floor, huh? There’s some on the bedside table, one on that sock… I-is that city in my panties?!” As Visha ran to obliterate the city that was violating her privacy, Tanya laughed.  “I’ll be in my room, I want to see how many cities there are in there…”


1 hour later…





Having spent some time with the micro cities, both girls had become much more… comfortable with them. 





Having changed to more comfortable house clothes, a simple dark green shirt and white panties, Tanya was sat down on the sofa, her bare feet on the table. Her heels were just under the table as the arch of her soles rested against the table edge, the balls of her feet and her toes hovering over the hundreds of thousands of people that Tanya had accumulated and put on the table. She was enjoying every second of ordering the tinies around, forcing them to do menial tasks for her, treating them like disposable objects.


Tanya’s toes wiggled as she stretched her arms, yawning. A jar rested next to her feet, where she had collected hundreds of thousands of tinies from the various cities she spotted in her room. She had taken out a handful, and put it in front of her feet. “If my soles aren’t pristine in 5 minutes, you’ll all be spending the day inside my boots tomorrow!” Tanya looked at the tiny mass of people between her feet with a wicked smile, making sure not to refer to them as anything so as to make it clear that they were not human anymore. She was fully aware that they’d think 5 minutes wasn’t enough, but that’s what made it all the more fun.


In a moment, the hundreds of thousands of nearly microscopic people started sprinting to her feet, desperately climbing her soles and getting in between her toes as they did their best to “clean” her feet of any debris, like lint that was several times their own size.





Meanwhile, Visha was seeking her own entertainment. She too had switched to more comfortable clothes, a blue button down t.shirt and long green pants. Hungry, she opened one of the kitchen cabinets, hungry but also curious about something…


She grabbed a nice light snack: A cupcake that she had bought earlier. She looked at the blue frosting and her curiosity was validated: There was not one, but several micro cities sprinkled across the surface of the frosting.





“Major, did you notice that some cities are smaller than others? The ones here are barely bigger than a single person in the cities that appeared in my room…” “Is that so? Maybe it depends on where the cities appeared…” As Visha devoured her muffin and sent thousands to their inevitable doom between her colossal molars, stuck in her vast mouth, drowned in her saliva under her tongue, transformed into nutrients within her stomach or stuck to her lips, Tanya thought about this. If the size of cities depended on the size of where they appeared… Does that mean there were completely microscopic cities too? She suddenly remembered that, not too long before she found the first city she noticed, Tanya had inhaled some dust and was forced to cough it out of her mouth. Maybe diminutive cities had appeared on her nose hairs? She smiled at the idea that humans could be so pathetically small for entire cities of them to be mistakeable with dust. 





Licking her lips after finishing the muffin, Visha looked over to Tanya. She carefully approached the young girl, standing behind her. She looked at Tanya’s adorable frizzy blond hair, noticing some debris and people stuck to it. “You’ve got some dust on your hair, major” Visha carefully swept the dust off her and onto the sofa with her right hand.


“Thanks, Visha…” 


The lieutenant then looked at Tanya’s feet, and what she was doing to the tinies.


She walked around the sofa, standing besides Tanya and looking at the tinies between her toes. “So… they’re really obeying you, huh?” She crouched, getting closer to her left foot. Seeing all those people between even her 4th and 5th toe, she felt something she didn’t often feel for Tanya… Tanya raised an eyebrow, seeing Visha blush slightly and smirk a bit…


Suddenly, Visha’s lips attacked Tanya’s foot, her lips wrapping around the base of her big toe.


Shocked, Tanya tried to pull her foot back but Visha stopped her. She pulled her other foot back, sending thousands of tinies to the floor and crushing many underneath her sole. “V-Visha, what are you-?!” Visha let go of Tanya’s toe, smiling back at her while licking her lips. “Doesn’t feel as good does it?” She giggled.    


Tanya sighed, holding back a blush. “Did you… swallow them?” Visha let go of her foot, and Tanya stood up. Despite only reaching up to Visha’s chest, she always managed to look intimidating. “Nope! Aaah~” Visha opened her mouth, showing Tanya the thousands of nearly invisible specks that covered her tongue and the inside of her cheeks. “Well, then… since I found those in my room, I believe they are rightfully mine to take back…” Visha could swear she saw the tiniest smirk forming on Tanya’s slightly reddened cheek. But she couldn’t think too much about this as Tanya’s hands suddenly came to her head, grabbing her on each cheek and suddenly pulling her down, embracing her in a spontaneous kiss. The shocked Visha mumbled something as she stumbled, but couldn’t get the words out as Tanya’s tongue was jammed into her mouth, collecting several of the stray tinies, some of which couldn’t help but drown in the mixed saliva of both girls.





Visha’s mind raced. She wasn’t sure what to do. Her large eyes were wide open, staring at Tanya’s own eyes. However, Tanya’s eyes seemed… calmer. Their deep blue irises penetrated Visha’s mind, a slight squint in her eyelids which slowly turned to fully closed eyes, No longer trying to hide her blush, Tanya’s cheeks were deep red, and Visha could tell.


 Eventually, Visha decided to simply enjoy the moment, her own eyes closing as she wrapped her arms around Tanya’s narrow shoulders, gripping her back. 





Tanya reciprocated, also wrapping her arms around Visha, feeling the warmth of her body. She didn’t know how things had escalated this much, but she didn’t care. Right now, it was time to experience something brand new with her body…





Visha felt a tug as her and Tanya’s kiss went on. It felt like time had stopped for the time being, but the sensation made her open her eyes. She noticed Tanya’s legs were walking backwards, ever-so-slowly, towards the sofa behind her.


Visha could tell what was happening. She leaned forward herself, until they were both tilting towards the sofa. When they finally fell, Tanya’s back hit the base of the sofa, and both girls adjusted themselves to lean horizontally on it in a more comfortable position. In the process, Tanya ended up on top of Visha.


Then, Tanya’s right hand let go of the lieutenant’s back. It slid forward, grazing Visha’s chest before making it closer and closer to her crotch. Visha wasn’t aware of this immediately, but she certainly noticed when Tanya’s index finger circled her most sensitive spot, fondling her lips gently.


When Visha noticed this, she couldn’t help but let out a moan. She separated her face from Tanya’s after what felt like an eternity, her legs kicking up as her flushed face recoiled. In the process, though, her right leg accidentally kicked the jar that Tanya had on her table, “spilling” the tinies on the table and floor.  Visha quickly glanced at the jar, then at Tanya, who had noticed too. “Oh! I’m s-sorry, I didn’t-” “It’s okay, Visha” Tanya smiled. Her left hand reached out to the tinies, grabbing a handful. “We can let them join~”  Visha’s eyes widened. Before she could respond, Tanya jammed her fist inside Visha’s pants, rubbing the tinies against her lips, jamming several of them inside in the process.  “M-major!” She could barely get her words out between moans.


“I-isn’t this a bit too much?!”   However, when she looked back at Tanya, she looked… different. Eyes nearly closed, face deep red and mouth party opened, Tanya’s right arm had now moved to inside her own panties.





“I didn’t think… it would feel this good…”  “Major…?”


Both girls stared at each other for a moment, the only noise in the room coming from within Tanya’s underwear… “Do you want me to… show you something even nicer?” Tanya’s eyes widened. She didn’t expect such initiative from her, especially not in this situation…


Visha smiled at her, before starting to turn Tanya around. Grabbing her legs, she didn’t have a hard time bringing her panties to her face, and leaving Tanya facing her own crotch.


Tanya looked back at Visha in confusion, unsure of what she had planned, when she suddenly felt Visha sliding off her panties, and jamming her tiny-sprinkled mouth inside of her.


 Immediately Tanya let out a cute, short squeal as her legs curled, her thighs squeezing Visha’s head slightly. The feeling of Visha’s wet muscle inside her, combined with the slight wiggling of the tinies, which almost felt like a gentle vibration, sent her over the edge. She lowered Visha’s own pants, and returned the favor…





Several hours later…





Tanya’s eyes slowly parted. She felt a strange itch all over her body: On her feet, her armpits, her nose, her vagina and even her tongue…


She also quickly noticed that she wasn’t in her usual bedroom, but rather in Visha’s…





Everything quickly came back to her, and she immediately went red. Had she really done that…? “Good morning, major!” Visha smiled at her. Tanya turned her head to face her, but as soon as she did, she jumped back, covering her face with VIsha’s pillow. “For god’s sake, Visha, put some clothes on!”  Tanya heard a giggle. “Don’t you think we were a bit past that last night, major?” Visha spoke as she put on her clothes. As she put on her bra, she scratched her left breast. “Ugh, those cities appeared in our clothes too…” “I… I suppose so.” Tanya and Visha were now far past the idea of even processing the fact that thousands of lives had been snuffed out by the weight of Visha’s boob.





Reluctantly, Tanya got out of bed, and started dressing herself too. Visha was true, her clothes were unusually itchy…


“I’m excited to get to class today, major…”  “Why is that? ...you’re not going to tell anyone about… this, are you?!” Tanya glared at her. “No, I’m just curious to see if anyone else had those weird tiny cities too!” “That’s true… I suppose I’m curious as well.”





After putting her fatigues on, Tanya accompanied Visha to class, wondering between small talks how she was going to deal with her new development with Visha...

End Notes:

Everyone in this story is 18 years old, 11 months and 23 days old. Even the tinies. All of them. 


Nano-cities, back at Megumin and Aqua's... by Questathana

After Tanya and Viktoriya’s afternoon of “fun” upon their discovery of what had appeared in their apartment, Tanya spent the night wondering when exactly those micro-sized cities had appeared and, more importantly, if they were the only ones who had those appear in their home, or if other students had experienced the same thing….








BEEP, BEEP, BEEP





Aqua rustled in her bed. Groaning, she hugged her pillow and brought the covers closer to her face, covering her shoulders.


BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP





“Hnng…”  The goddess brought her knees to her chest as the noise of the alarm clock pierced her ears, hoping that somehow it’d turn back off on it’s own and she’d be able to keep sleeping.


BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP





The rate of the beeps accelerated, much to Aqua’s dismay. She pressed her eyelids tighter, but the sunshine coming through her window on the other side of her small bedroom reminded her that she was likely not going to be able to just ignore the noise.





The beeping continued. Aqua’s fists clenched as she pressed against herself harder, until she couldn’t hold her rage in at the device anymore.





BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPB-  Her fist shot off her body with the fury of a god, coming down onto the alarm clock’s snooze button and shutting it up, rattling its insides.  “Hmph.” Having dealt with the issue, she went back to sleep, happy with her triumph. 


As she went back to a more relaxed position, Aqua’s mind drifted back to sleep. Enough so that she was nearly unconscious when she overheard the door of her bedroom open, followed by the sound of slipper-covered footsteps walking closer to her. Aqua opened her eyes slightly. seeing the shape of the pinkish-red pajamas of her roommate.  “M-Megumin! What are you-” Leaning down, Megumin yanked the cord of the digital alarm clock, its numbers quickly turning into 8’s before vanishing.


 “We go over this every weekend, Aqua. It’s Saturday.” The tired Megumin said dryly. “You can change it to only go off on weekdays.” “W-well I shouldn’t! The damned thing rudely wakes me up every day already! I don’t owe it anything! I-”  The door to the bedroom shut as Megumin walked back out. “Hmph…” Aqua rubbed her eye as she sat up. Between the alarm clock and Megumin, she now knew she wasn’t going to be able to fall back asleep. Her bare feet dangled close to the floor, hovering over it, before finally touching down as Aqua stood up. “Huh?” Aqua suddenly felt something crunch underneath her sole. Something small, like stepping on a brittle pebble… “Ew, what was…” Aqua grabbed her foot and brought it to her face. Looking at her sole, she spotted a tiny grayish black spot under the ball of her foot. She touched it, dragging her finger slightly across the sole. Whatever that was, it crumbled easily, and spread slightly. “Megumin! Did you drag crumbs onto my bedroom?!”  “I haven’t had breakfast yet!”  Aqua pouted. Megumin could be difficult sometimes, especially with her constant denial of her godhood, not letting her realize that she should try her best to keep Aqua’s chambers pristine.


Not fully convinced with Megumin’s response, Aqua stood up once more. 


She swallowed, her dry throat tightening uncomfortably and making her cough slightly.


Remaining barefoot, she walked to the apartment’s kitchen, where Megumin was drinking a glass of milk, several chocolate chip cookies on a plate beside her.   


As she heard Aqua’s footsteps, Megumin hid the cookies slightly on instinct. “You’re not gonna go back to sleep?”  “Maybe later… right now I’m just going to drink some water and go to the bathroom” “I thought goddesses didn’t have to go to the bathroom.” Megumin snickered.


Aqua’s cheeks reddened slightly. “Wh-why aren’t YOU in bed? You usually sleep more than me!” “I would, but my bed has been itchy all night. There’s these weird gray spots all over, and now I feel like they’ve gotten to my clothes, too. I was gonna vacuum it later today.” As she filled a glass of water in the sink and drank, Aqua thought about what she had said. Gray spots…? Whatever those were, if Megumin had them on her bed during the night, maybe it was something else… “Are you sure you didn’t just eat cookies in bed again?” “What? No! …they didn’t feel the same.” She muttered quickly before taking a bite of one.  As Aqua walked to the bathroom, Megumin tasted her breakfast… there was something odd about the cookies. She looked over them. Maybe they were stale? The archmage grabbed a different cookie and split it in two. Nope, they felt the same. She then looked closer at them…


“Those tiny spots on the cookies… were they always there?” She squinted. It was hard to tell what was a small piece of a chocolate chip and what wasn’t. “Oh well.” Megumin tossed half of the cookie she broke into her mouth, chewing on it. While she swallowed, the toilet flushed.


 Aqua walked back to her bedroom, sitting on her bed. Not sure whether to go back to bed or not, she idly wiggled her toes.


…and once again felt that weird crumbling sensation.


“Ugh, what the-?” She looked at her foot again. Whatever those things were, she had definitely stepped on a few.


“What are these?!” Looking far closer into the thin gray dust that had formed between her toes, Aqua used her superior eyesight to see what exactly it was… “...?” Her eyes widened slightly, and squinted once again, to look even closer, her nose practically touching her sole. Whatever those stains were, they were formed of… complex, tiny shapes.  She saw tiny rectangles. Most gray, some of different colors. Small differently colored shapes that almost resembled cars. A tiny, white, long shape that looked like a worm at first, but upon closer inspection was formed of rectangular sections linked together.


Aqua got an idea of what this could be… but she figured that was almost impossible. Not even her, with her full powers, could do something like that… Then she saw something else. Something smaller than any other shapes. Something…. crawling. Crawling on the sole of her foot, struggling to move. In her shock, Aqua’s foot twiched, becoming slightly more vertical and causing the tiny figure to fall to her toes. Aqua’s vision hadn’t failed her… that thing wasn’t a bug. It was a human.





“Hey! Megumin!” Megumin heard the half-excited, half-confused voice of the self-proclaimed Goddess running quickly to her as she finished her “Breakfast”.


“Megumin, Megumin!” “...Yes?” Turning in her chair, she faced Aqua in confusion. Aqua being this excited means she had either found money or thought the burnt side of her toast was shaped like her. “Look!” In the tip of her finger, Megumin saw a small gray patch with some tiny bumps.


“...yes, I was supposed to clean today. No need to get sassy, I was gonna do it after this-” “No, no! Look… closer” Megumin’s face got closer to Aqua’s finger. From the valley within the fingertip, hundreds of people saw a crimson-red eyes take over their entire sky.  Megumin squinted, then reeled back slightly when she recognized what she was looking at.


“Are those…” “Yep.” Aqua reeled her hand back with triumph in her face, bringing it to her hip, grinding the city against the blue fiber of her shirt. “So those things in my cookies…” “Yep.” “And in my bed…” “Yep.” “...huh.”





Megumin barely had time to think about this as Aqua excitedly retreated to her room, happy to have been given some proper subjects for her worship.





The crimson demon, her feet dangling close to the floor, was about to say something to Aqua, but she couldn’t think of anything before the goddess shut the door to her room. 


 She looked to her side, to the table. When she focused on it, she could tell they were everywhere, some larger than others. Behind her glass of milk, she spotted a particularly large city, about half the size of a penny. 


She brought her finger, slightly shaky, closer, but stopped herself before touching the city. The slight tingling she had been feeling definitely confirmed that there were people living in these cities, and it was much more obvious in this particularly bigger one.


Carefully, her fingertip came closer to the city, clipping the tallest building and causing it to topple. To her surprise, it felt… really good. 


A slight smirk appeared on her face. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her of the likely thousands of people currently waiting for their doom deep inside her. 





She stood up and walked to the living room area that shared a space with the kitchen. She spotted a small piece of paper with some nonsensical Aqua scribbles. Picking it up, she came back to the city, carefully nudging it forward as she stuck the piece of paper in front of it. Once the city was loose and on the piece of paper, she took it to her room.





Placing the city on her desk, Megumin grabbed her staff and pointed it at the city. “Attention. specks! You are on my domain and as such, I am free to use you as I please in my path to become the most powerful of all arch-wizards!”   


The people within the city, among the panic of not knowing where they were and being moved by a titanic being, barely processed what she had told them. Only some of them noticed her staff getting higher and higher up, and then closer to the city…





“Hya!” Megumin brought her left hand to her face to strike a pose as her staff descended on the city, obliterating it in a moment. “Woah…” Megumin was shocked with the ease with which she used her spell catalyst itself to end an entire settlement.


Seeing the dark gray stain left behind, she started to get ideas for more ways to destroy even more cities… Walking to her desk, she found a particularly small city, one that looked like a natural black spot in the wood at first. 


“Hm… you must be pretty light…” She leaned closer to the city, until her face was right above it. The confused and panicked citizens desperately attempted to flee their concrete prison, despite the large fall between the edges of the city, seemingly ripped off the earth, and the vast dune-like expanse of the wooden desk. But no matter how fast they ran, not a single one of them escaped what Megumin had in mind next.


Bringing her nose closer to the city, Megumin held her breath for a couple of seconds, before taking in a deep breath. Immediately, a warm hurricane-like wind swooped every single person up into the sky and towards the twin pitch black holes in the sky that were Megumin’s nostrils. The air turned stale as they went into her nose: Some ended up stuck among her nose hairs while others went deeper inside. sticking to the back of her tongue or close to her lungs, insignificant enough that they didn’t even make her cough, while the luckier ones were exhaled right back out.


 Megumin looked back to the city.  “Woah, the floor and stuff is still there, but…” Pulling out her pinkish red phone, Megumin opened the camera app and zoomed in on the city to help her see it better. “But there’s nothing moving around anymore… Does that mean the only people left here are in the buildings?” Focused on looking at the screen, the archwizard loosened her grip on the smartphone, causing it to break loose and suddenly fall from her hands. “Whoops-” The phone fell right on the city, crushing it in a moment under the cute red silicone case.


“...” Silently, Megumin picked up her phone and put it back to her side.  With her eyes back to the table, she once again tried looking for more cities. But what first got her attention was something brighter: a black plastic wrapping with little red explosion illustrations on it, opened and empty. She casually picked the plastic up and scrunched it on her fist, not paying attention to the possibility of there being cities in the wrapper. But before throwing it away, she had an epiphany. She opened her now slightly sweaty palm and looked at the wrapping: It was her favorite candy that she had found in this new world and for a good, obvious reason: Pop rocks. 


Her eyes widened. She could finally obliterate whole cities with explosions… just not the same scale of explosions. Megumin walked back to the kitchen, finding Aqua there, seemingly looking for cities. She noticed that she was walking… oddly.  With her knees close to each other, her thighs pressed together and legs trembling slightly, Aqua was looking downwards while facing away from Megumin.  Curious, Megumin tapped her on the shoulder. She heard the sound of elastic snapping, and a red-faced Aqua turned around to face her, with shocked eyes and a forced smile. “Oh, h-hey, Megumin! H-having fun?” “Yeah, I-” “Great! I’m… gonna go now…”


Aqua struggled to walk properly as she made her way to her door carefully, before closing it behind her, which was followed by Megumin hearing her jumping onto her bed and some strange muffled noise, likely from Aqua putting her head against her pillow. 


Rolling her eyes, she went to one of the cabinets under the sink: It held cleaning tools when they moved in, but she had quickly repurposed it into a convenient candy drawer. As she opened it, multicolored wrappers and tubes of various brands came to view. She grabbed a handful, and returned to her room.    


Setting her candy on the desk with determination, Megumin grabbed her nearby chair and dragged it to her. She noticed quite a collection of cities. “Oh! Hm, maybe I should…” She looked around her room. At a glance, she could see multiple cities just on the floor, some of them not accidentally stepped on yet. “You know, I think I’m good.” She brought the chair behind herself, and several hundreds of thousands of people suddenly saw the small but shapely behind of the young sorcerer, covered in the thin pink pants of her underwear, coming closer and closer to them, becoming their entire sky, until it finally descended upon them… Megumin landed firmly on her chair, and pushed herself forward with her legs, getting closer to the table. She rummaged through the pile of candy and spotted a bag of pop rocks. “Explosive candy… truly this world is wonderful.” She opened the package, some of the candy spilling out. Tilting the container on her hand, she grabbed a small handful of them on her left palm, then placed the wrapper back into place as she went to look for another city on the table. 





It didn’t take long for her to spot another gray patch with oddly symmetrical bumps on the wooden surface of the table. This city was surprisingly large in surface area, but with very small people nonetheless. It was the size of a coffee stain, having hidden under the curve of a piece of paper. “Ah, there you are~” She brought her right hand to the city, fingers wiggling as if teasing the city itself, before stopping. “Wait, how do I…” She attempted to pinch some of the city, but instead her thumb and index razed some of the city, leaving dusty debris on her fingertips. She tried to lift the whole thing up by grabbing it from underneath, but it was far too thin, instead partially splitting with the slight nudge of her pinky’s nail. “Ugh. Maybe I should just…”  Just like the denizens of the city that was inhaled by the crimson demon, the people that just witnessed two colossal pillars swiftly take out part of the city, and saw huge fissures cover the city and collapse buildings with a slight nudge, saw the otherwise cute face of the colossal Megumin approaching them. Except instead of her nose, it was her lips that got closer…


“Ahh~” Megumin opened her mouth. She was already salivating from having smelled the pop rocks, and as soon as her mouth was opened up, the city was treated to several droplets of saliva that flooded whole houses. The pink muscle approached them, her breath washing over the city and knocking people over as the air got stuffier and warmer, until finally the tongue made contact.


In one fell swoop, Megumin licked up the entire civilization, the stickiness of her tongue allowing most of the people to stick to the surface of her tongue rather than get crushed.


Her tongue retracted back into her mouth, her lips sealing shut. Despite the situation, an eerie quiet washed over the city, only interrupted by the sound of small saliva bubbles shifting and breaking and the distant heartbeat and other bodily sounds that came from beyond her throat…  Then the sky opened up again. The terrified citizens saw Megumin’s left hand, filled with small red pieces of candy. She tilted her hand, and the avalanche of candy wreaked havoc on the stranded people, smashing them further against her tongue or swooping them away as they stuck to the squishy candy, getting closer to her throat…


But that wasn’t all. The candy stayed relatively dry for a few seconds as it pooled up around the city’s debris. But as Megumin closed her lips again, silence came back to her maw but not for too long.


Suddenly, a massive popping sound caused everyone’s ears to ring, obliterating everything around it. Followed by another, and another. To the people lucky enough to have either bounced away or crawled away from the middle of her tongue, or ended up stuck to the inside of her cheeks or around her lips, it sounded like gunshots. To the people closest though, it sounded like artillery fire.


And just like artillery fire, it destroyed everything around it indiscriminately as the concentrated carbon dioxide burst out of each piece of candy.  Megumin brought her hands to her cheeks, closing her eyes and leaning back on her chair. The sensation was… amazing. Not just the “explosions” in her mouth and the sweetness of the candy, but the knowledge that these explosions were destroying an entire city within her mouth was irresistible to her. She felt like all her fantasies of power had culminated to this moment, as hundreds lost their lives to mere candy atop her small tongue.  Not being able to hold it in anymore, she wished the candy around in her mouth. The popping of the candy combined with the crumbling of what remained of the city was incredible. While she did this, Megumin absentmindedly licked her lips, sweeping up some people that had remained stuck, leaving some of those covered in sugar and stuck to her tongue stuck to it instead, and causing some to fall entirely off her mouth and to her shirt.  As she did this, her roommate was having her own fun in her bedroom…





 Aqua had managed to place dozens of cities’ worth of people carefully in a makeshift “temple” made out of a matchbox and a piece of bent cardboard that acted as a ramp inside and outside of it. 


As Megumin enjoyed her special candy, Aqua carefully balanced three more cities on top of a microscope slide that she had nabbed from the school’s lab. Placing the slide in front of the matchbox, Aqua pursed her lips and very gently blew on the city, causing just about everything not bolted to the ground to fly off the city in a gust of warm wind, and fall directly onto the matchbox. The shrunken people were glad that they were close to weightless as they fell several hundreds of feet from their perspective, only to fall on soft cardboard with a mild impact. They did, however, have the issue of motorcycles, small cars and other light objects raining down on the matchbox right along with them.





After many, many cities, Aqua was finally satisfied with her hoard: She had accumulated enough tiny people that they were fully visible without focusing on the box. Granted, it looked like an odd moving mass, but it was a success for her nonetheless.


Taking away the piece of cardboard, Aqua excitedly grabbed the box and placed it on her floor. She stood up to her full height, planting her feet on either side of the box. She inhaled as she started to think of what her speech should be, but quickly noticed that she wasn’t looking quite as “holy” as she wanted. Her long baggy blue pants and matching loose shirt, paired with bare feet and unkempt hair, wasn’t the look she wanted while addressing her new subjects. Turning right around, she quickly changed to the full view of everyone, letting them see her bare back and a glimpse of her chest as she put on her usual white shirt, and a generous view of her butt while she changed into her short skirt. After putting on her socks, boots, ribbon and headpiece, she turned back to the matchbox, this time planting either boot on each side of the box and giving the people inside a direct view up her skirt.  “Ahem… I am Aqua! Goddess of water! You have been sent here by my -admittedly incompetent- junior, who finally decided to do something right for once! As such, you will become my faithful, loyal worshippers and will pay attention to each command I give you! As a reward, you will all receive my blessing and- hey!”  With her magical vision, Aqua was capable of seeing each individual person in the matchbox if she tried, and that’s exactly what she was doing as she gave her passionate speech. But in the middle of it, she noticed a flaw with her plan: The cities weren’t all the same size and as a result, neither were the people inside. While they were generally doing a good job at staying close to the edges of the box and near people of equal or similar size, there were some outliers, and Aqua spotted one: A little girl, presumably from one of the bigger cities, was grabbing much tinier people by the handful and stuffing them in her pocket, accidentally crushing some under her black school shoes. “Stop that! You’re killing my worshippers!” Aqua pouted. She picked up a toothpick that she had been using to crush random cities out of boredom a moment ago, and brought it towards where the kid was. With a precise flick, she managed to send her towards where people of her size were. “Okay… with that dealt with…” Aqua tried to remember where she left off  “R-right! So, you will worship me voluntarily! To make sure that I only have the best of worshippers…” She picked up the thin piece of bent cardboard once more and placed it on the box, with the other end leading to a plastic bottle cap. “Those of you who do not want to worship me, go over the bridge and away from the church of Aqua!”  Upon these instructions, the panic of the alien situation everyone found themselves in was offset by confusion.  Some people decided to firmly stay- Specifically those that liked what they saw when Aqua changed herself and were wondering what else they were going to see if they stayed with her, while others stayed out of fear or simple confusion. Many people however, hesitantly got on the “bridge” and made their way to their new chamber: A ring-sized stadium with pale blue spikes decorating the multi-layered edges, at least from their perspective of the simple bottle cap.   Once it seemed that people had stopped moving, Aqua grabbed the bottle cap and placed it on her desk, placing a ruler on top of it to prevent anyone from climbing out, hard as that would be to accomplish. Her eyes then veered back down to the immediate surroundings of her “church”...


As she expected, hundreds of the tinies used the bridge opportunity to jump out of the matchbox, falling onto the floor and making a break for it as they ran straight for her door, under her bed or wherever else. They were far too small to make any real progress, though.


Smugly looking down, Aqua lifted her right boot. “And those of you who are trying to escape your goddess are nothing but dirt! Tiny worthless specks that stain my perfect room!” The blue sole of her boot loomed the faithless, allowing them to see the few cities Aqua had stepped on since she put them on, and all the normal dirt and debris from a frequently washed, but even more frequently worn boot. The sole seemingly expanded further and further as it got closer to the floor, until finally it made contact, instantly squishing hundreds of tinies and leaving others wedged into the tiny grooves and imperfections of her sole.





Aqua twisted her ankle, making sure to fully snuff out anything beneath her.


 “Now, with that done…” Aqua grabbed the bottlecap and the matchbox.


“Time for your worship~”





Back in the living room, Aqua placed both tiny containers on the table, and went towards the drawers, opening up a larger bottom drawer that had pots and pans when they moved in, but Aqua had repurposed into a booze drawer.


She pulled out a bottle of wine, casting a slight ice spell on her palm to cool it, and a glass.


She sat down on the couch, kicking her feet up and putting her boots next to the containers in the process. She reached for the bottlecap and placed it beside her thigh while she poured herself wine.


“Faithful worshippers!” Aqua spoke, not bothering to look at the matchbox. “You will now start serving me! You’re too tiny to bring me anything or do any physical labor, really…” Her left boot’s heel approached the matchbox, placing itself on top of one of the edges and pushing down slightly, tipping the box over.


“So you will compliment me and think of reasons why I’m your best choice for a Goddess to worship!” 





As Aqua said this and the tinies from the matchbox got their bearings, they went in many different directions. Some stood near her shoes, unsure of what to do and just worried to anger her if they stayed far away from her, or simply to admire the colossal looming soles, bigger than any mountain. Others attempted to escape once more with Aqua seemingly distracted by her wine, only to realize that she had laid a sort of sticky red tube along the edges of the table. A rare few though, saw this truly god-sized human and found no reason not to genuinely worship her as such, praying by her feet.


Meanwhile, Aqua swished the wine on her glass gently, allowing it to flow and give off that aroma that she had grown so accustomed to. The wines in this world were much smoother than the ones back in her old world…


But it was missing something. She looked at the bottlecap and smiled, sending shivers down the spines of many that knew what was coming.  With her index and thumb, Aqua grabbed the bottle cap and held it above the wine glass. “As for you… you still have an opportunity to repent, you know? Perhaps you’re not perfect worshippers -in fact you’re about as imperfect as it gets- but you can still serve me in other ways if you so choose~” She tilted the bottle cap slightly. A few people caught by surprise plummeted to the wine glass.


“Those of you that wish to still serve me in some way… jump in.” She grinned. “You have the opportunity to become part of something much, much better than yourselves…” 


To her delight, several people jumped in, whether out of fear of what she’s do to those that stayed behind, hope that they’d somehow be able to escape or deliriously thinking she would do anything to that wine glass other than drink it, several black specks descended off the plastic cap and onto the glass. Aqua let out a slight giggle. It wasn’t often that she got to act like the goddess she was.


Swirling the glass once more, she took a sip of the rich drink, letting it flow around her tongue along with the many tiny specks that floated around in it. After tasting it for a while, she swallowed, feeling the smooth rich liquid flowing down her throat and to her stomach…


“That’s nice…” Aqua closed her eyes for a moment. Her mind wandering to her regular followers for a moment, she looked at her table, and noticed she was leaving dirt on the part of the table that her boots were laying on. “Oops… I suppose my devout worshippers may be able to clean that” Aqua took off her boots, placed them beside her legs, and kept drinking.





After having a couple more glasses, “encouraging” those that didn’t hop off the bottle cap until it was empty, she turned her attention to her voluntary followers, for the perfect plan to see which ones truly were devoted.  “Ah, it seems you’re all at work worshipping me… But what’s this? Some of you seem to have tried to leave!” She teasingly looked at the red string that was lining the table: Red licorice candies that she had “borrowed” from Megumin’s candy and set up as makeshift fences while she looked for cities. And there were thousands upon thousands of people stuck to the edges and top in an attempt to climb away and escape, that ended up betrayed by the sugar in the candy.


Aqua’s boots left the table as she planted them on the ground while leaning in closer. As she did this, her thigh rubbed against the matchbox, moving it closer to the edge. She grabbed an end of  the red rope with her index and thumb, and dangled it in front of her face. Her mouth moved closer to the various stuck people. “You disgust me… no mere faithless people. Traitors who told me you would worship me, only to gain my trust for a moment and try to escape at the last moment…” As she finished the sentence, she left her mouth partially open, letting everyone hanging to that end of the rope see the slightly alcoholic cavern of a maw… “You don’t even deserve to be eaten by me” She walked to the candy drawer. “Maybe becoming part of a bratty explosion-obsessed kid is more fit for your end~” She took the open wrapper of the red licorice, and carefully stuffed the candy back into place, strategically placing the wrapper on top of the pile to attract Megumin’s attention. While she did this, the sound of cardboard bouncing off leather and hitting carpet were muffled by the crinkling of plastic.





“Now, for my proper worshippers-” As she walked back to the table, she saw her boots. Wanting to look as godly as possible, she made sure to put them on, sliding her white socked feet inside. “As you may have been able to tell, your next task is-” She looked at the table. There was nothing. She then turned, hesitantly, to the floor, right next to where her boots were. The matchbox was upturned, laying on the floor, with no tinies in sight.


 “...oops.”

End Notes:

Everyone in this story is a million years of age, bless their souls


Nano-cities and Rem and Ram's Maid Duty by Questathana

The event that had shaken up the members of the Isekai Quartet high school had resulted in two separate pairs of students waking up to having found strange tiny cities all across their rooms. However, Tanya and Visha, as well as Megumin and Aqua, had decided to spend their Saturdays relaxing at home, where their encounters with shrunken cities resulted in them just deciding to have fun with them.


 


This would not quite be the case for a certain pair of maid twins, who woke up early in the morning, before the cities ever made it to their room.


 


The noise coming from Rem's bedroom at 6AM was just subtle enough that it wouldn't wake up her now master Emilia, who was sleeping in the other room. She woke up to the sun not having risen yet, taking off her cyan nightgown as she sat up. After years of waking up early, she no longer struggled with being sleepy early on in the day. After showering and brushing her teeth, she went straight to putting on her maid outfit, ready to clean the house with the help of her sister Ram.


 


Ram had woken up slightly earlier than Rem, being particularly more careful as Beatrice slept in the room next to hers, and she was a far lighter sleeper. She had already started cleaning their living room when Rem stepped out of the shower, wiping the floor to make sure it was nice and clean.


The two maids lived in a significantly smaller place than they used to, meaning that there wasn't nearly as much to clean- which was compensated by the fact that they now had to clean things such as the microwave and other appliances that they hadn't had to deal with before. 


Their cleaning routine went on until the sunshine started to peek in through the apartment windows. 


And precisely then, several small gray patches started to appear all across the various surfaces of the home...


Most appeared on the floor, with some appearing on furniture or inside small containers like cups and plates. Some even appeared among clothes and shoes, and many were hidden away underneath bed sheets. 


These gray patches, of course, were in truth incredibly tiny cities, pulled in from other parts of the world that collided when they all reached this world. But for now, Ram and Rem were too busy to notice them...


Until Rem felt something crunch under her foot.


"Huh?" The blue haired maid lifted her foot up, noticing the strange grayish dust stuck to the bottom of her black shoe.


"Ram... didn't you clean this part of the floor?"


"I did."


"Well, I just stepped on something crunchy. I think it's some sand, or rocks."


"What?!" Ram quickly snapped her head back towards Rem. It was extremely uncommon for her to miss something like this, so she quickly approached Rem to investigate.


"You're right, it is sand. But that's impossible! I cleaned this spot just like the rest of the floor!"


"Odd..." Rem had worked with her sister for long enough to know that she was indeed unlikely to make a mistake like this, but she still had work to do so she shrugged it off and kept going.


 


When she went to the kitchen to mop the floor, Rem's eyes were brought to the kitchen's countertop.


There, sprawled across the marbled surface, she saw more spots. 


Rem quickly walked over, confirming her worries.


"Huh...? I just cleaned this a moment ago! What... are these things?" 


 


To the citizens of one of the unfortunate buildings that had been brought to the countertop, Rem's investigation was the least of their worries. Their entire city was now at the edge of a huge, perfectly angled cliff, and the smell of cleaning chemicals overwhelmed their air, causing some to even pass out. 


As some citizens wandered off the city and onto the expanse of the countertop to investigate, the gigantic blue-haired maid's approach looked like a god coming to pass her final judgment on the city. The booming footsteps of her hard-soled shoes on similarly hard tile stopped, and was replaced with the motion of her arm rising, bringing her hand closer to the city... 


Rem scraped her finger through the gray patch, trying to gather as much as possible on her digit. She brought the gray stuff towards her blue eye, trying to find out just what it was... The ruins of the city laid throughout her finger like the aftermath of a nuclear explosion. 


 


Collapsed buildings, pancaked vehicles and panicked people mingled with the hills that were the ridges on her digit. And above them, the biggest eye they had ever seen, resembling an ocean more than an eye... 


"What is that... moving stuff?" Rem's voice, now significantly louder, caused whichever windows in the city hadn't shattered yet to explode. As Rem spotted tiny, moving specks, her pupils shrunk, before dilating once more. She noticed the geometry of the "sand" was... unnatural. It didn't take long for her to realize what she was holding in her finger. 


"A city?!" Rem whispered to herself. Her finger shook, causing the already ruined city to feel like an earthquake was happening.


The door to the kitchen opened. Ram walked in, with a slightly faster rhythm in her footsteps and a slight curving of her lips that indicated she was annoyed.


“I’ve looked closer into the dirt, Rem. It’s-”

“Cities. Yes, I’ve noticed… What should we…?”

Ram walked towards the counter as Rem spoke, letting Rem see that she held a spray cleaning bottle on one hand, and a wet rag in the other.

“Sister?”

Without hesitation, Ram sprayed the chemicals over a significant portion of the countertops. The strong smell and acidic liquid were only the beginning for the dozens of thousands of people caught in the shower of chemicals, because right after it, Ram started wiping the surface down with the rag. Cities were obliterated in no time, leaving the countertop pristine.

Rem’s eyes widened as she looked at how mercilessly her sister removed the cities. Ram looked back at her.

“These cities are cluttering up the house, sister. Someone has to get rid of them. If you don’t want to, I understand… you can leave it to me.  


Rem swallowed. She was used to her sister being a bit more… callous than her. And she did, after all, know better than her…


“S-sure. I’ll leave it to you.” 


Before Rem walked away from the kitchen, she saw the kettle, standing on the edge of her view. She figured she might as well make use of Ram’s offer, since she hadn’t had breakfast yet… and she started boiling some water.


 


While the water boiled, Ram brought a feather duster towards a shelf that had a particularly large amount of cities that had popped out from among the spice bottles. The feathers swept through structures like they were nothing, gathering them in the soft strands. All the rubble and people that hadn’t ended up stuck within the feathers was thrown down and onto a plastic dustpan, which Ram promptly emptied out the contents of into the trash can. 


As she closed the metal lid, millions of lives saw their sky darken, thrown out like mere trash and spread among used paper towels and empty cans which would become many people’s refuge until more trash was inevitably brought in…


 


A high pitched wheeze told Rem that her water was ready. She took a small white teacup out of a shelf, failing to notice the cities within the cup that blended in with the silver swirling patterns that decorated the teacup.


Used to the rites of her previous world, Rem unknowingly spared the cities within her cup from a scalding death as she instead poured the boiling water onto a small teapot, along with two teabags.

The cities were in a mortifying suspense for a good few minutes as the tea set: Not only were they in an endless white canyon, their entire world had been moved by an impossibly large blue-haired Goddess, then seemingly nothing happened for some time…


Until something approached them once more. A torrent of cold white liquid washed over the cities like a tsunami as Rem poured some milk on the cup. This was followed by a golden brown liquid that changed the temperature of the cup radically: Tea filled up the cup nearly to the brim. Former citizens were struggling to swim up as most debris sunk to the bottom of the cup. And despite some not making it, the surface of the tea was now riddled with people hanging onto floating debris or attempting to climb out of the cup.


But the titanic maid wasn’t done.

A crystalline cube descended onto the surface, quickly absorbing liquid (and some people with it) and sinking down periodically. A colossal spoon stirred the entire ocean, causing the cube to break down and dissipate.

Only then did the surviving few thousands get a bit of a break… as they made it back onto the surface, the teacup was placed on a plate and taken to the living room…


 


While Rem prepared her tea, Ram was retrieving from another room one of the fancy devices she never had the chance to see in her previous life: A vacuum cleaner. Plugging it into the socket that was usually reserved for the microwave, Ram eyed the many cities on the floor that were about to meet their fate. 

Feeling nothing for them, she turned on the machine. The noise was enough to make every city in the kitchen that wasn’t hidden away inside a cupboard feel like a jet engine was going off next to them. And as the machine drove over endless civilizations, millions of people were sucked into the machine, some shredded outright by the extreme speed while others simply passed out from extreme whiplash as endless metropolises were unceremoniously gathered inside the dirtbag.


 


As Rem sat down on the living room couch, she brought her face closer to the teacup. She always liked inhaling the subtle scent of the tea before drinking it... 


 


As she took a deep breath, an unlucky few people who had managed to cling onto the smooth, slippery interior of the cup found themselves incapable of resisting the sudden inhalation. 


They were sucked into Rem’s nose, some ending up trapped among her nose hairs while others would end up falling in further, stuck against the back of her tongue or the surface of her throat. They wouldn't stay there for long though, as Rem took a long, deep sip of tea. And with it, she sucked in thousands of people that were carried with the tea into the cavernous mouth. 


After taking a few seconds to enjoy the flavor of her tea, Rem swallowed, sealing the fate of the thousands of people in her mouth.


 


It took a few more minutes for Ram to finish the city cleanup in their apartment. However, the one part of the home that she couldn’t have cleaned, Bea and Emilia’s bedrooms, had their own share of cities within them that would endure whichever fate their respective new owners would force upon them, with whichever few cities that would get spared soon finding themselves being cleaned up by Ram like mere dust.


 


Rem and Ram obliterating cities to uphold their duty. Aqua and Megumin destroying civilizations according to their whims without taking them seriously. Tanya and Viktoriya sharing some moments of passion with the cities among them… A silver-haired figure observed the different actions that the different groups of girls took upon finding the shrunk down cities.

“Fufufu… this is going better than expected~. Perhaps we can move on to the next phase soon…”

End Notes:

Everyone in this story is 18 unless you live in the USA, in which they're 21.

Nano-cities among the twins Aura and Mare by Questathana

“Mare! Are you home?”


Aura Bella Fiore opened the door to her apartment building, calling out for her brother. The house was completely dark, despite it being 10AM. Sighing, she walked over to the window and pushed the blinds open, beaming light into nearly the entire home.


“Mare, are you oversleeping again?! I told you to wake up early and clean the house!” She looked over the counters of the kitchen, seeing weird gray specks of dust that she brushed off with her fingers, some small crumbs remaining stuck to her brown glove.




Walking over to the door to Mare’s bedroom, the elf attempted to get rid of those crumbs. She opened the door, nudging Mare awake, who was laying in his bed, still asleep.


“O-oh, sorry! M-my alarm clock must’ve malfunctioned…” Mare quickly sat up, wearing only a light blue nightgown.


Aura rolled her eyes. 


“*Sigh* It’s ok… just get started cleaning soon. This doesn’t look like the kind of house that servants of our Master should have.”


As Mare got up, planting his feet on the floor, he wondered what could’ve happened to make him oversleep. He did feel oddly itchy… had something happened while he was sleeping…?



*A few hours ago…*



As the evening darkness washed over a certain unfortunate metropolis, everything was normal and peaceful. At least, on the surface. The citizens, mostly still awake, were being gazed at by a being so large they would not be able to perceive her no matter how much they tried. A being that had chosen them, among many more, to be whisked away and sent somewhere else.



Suddenly, the stars disappeared from the sky. The air became less clean, a bit… stuffier. The cold weather shifted, seemingly in the blink of an eye, to a much warmer temperature. The outskirts of the city, formerly green grass, had turned into an endless, bumpy white expanse.



It didn’t take long for this information to reach the entire city. Many tried to contact others outside, only to realize that they had been cut off. The city’s power quickly ran off after the access to their grid vanished. And in the distance, they heard strange noises… shuffling, soft moaning and exhaling…



Then a huge boom that shook the entire city, rupturing its floors. Something had fallen in front of it, something several times larger than it. A huge, light brown wall.



Many approached the object, leaving the safety of their city to brave the soft white expanse. The wall was spongy, firm but soft enough to dig your fingers into. It smelled odd…



Several that approached the object from the right noticed what seemed to be a huge almost spherical mountain attached to this larger object. and on top of it, four more mountains, becoming larger  and more oval shaped the higher up they went. Some people slowly started to recognize this object…




Several people started climbing this wall, either out of worry that there may be others in danger on the other side, out of a desire to find out where they were, or just out of curiosity. The several hundred people digging their fingers into the surface to climb, though, seemed to result in a response from the object…



“Nggh…” 


A sleeping Mare felt an itch on the bottom of his right foot. It was subtle enough that he didn’t wake up from it, but it did make his left foot subconsciously move towards it, scratching the sole with his big toe.



Those who were lucky enough not to be squished were kneaded into his sole, deeply enough that it would be nearly impossible to get unstuck on their own…




Another victim city appeared somewhere with much fresher air, and a much more irregular floor. They were lucky enough to very quickly piece together what had happened, as they saw their typically mountainous horizon had been replaced with the towering face of a sleeping elf. His partially open mouth led to a small stream of saliva that trickled down his cheek and onto the pillow, dangerously close to the city.




The citizens went into a full blown panic, with most of them wanting only to get away from that godlike kid as fast as possible.


Their plans were quickly interrupted however, as an equally massive arm suddenly cut them off, trapping several people underneath his armpit as Mare softly hugged his pillow, bracing to turn.




But what for him was simply turning in bed, something he had always been quite prone to doing, was an apocalyptic sight, as that huge face started dropping down on them like a living meteor…



They weren’t lucky enough to just be squished under his cheek, either. They had appeared on the lower end of the pillow, perfectly placed so that it was his partly opened mouth that was about to descend into the city.


The glistening red lips fell onto the citizens like an impenetrable wall, completely trapping everyone in a musty, wet cavern. Mare’s unconscious sighs and exhales blew his hot breath directly onto the thousands of lives as his tongue hung close to them




This was their reality for the next several minutes, as Mare kept sleeping soundly. Completely sealed within his mouth, all that the citizens would attempt to do was crawl under his lips, which would only result in them ending up stuck to them. Until finally…



“*Sigh* Haaaah…” Mare closed his mouth, rolling over once more. The fates of the thousands of citizens were now at the mercy of his tongue: And as saliva flowed in from the tiny amounts of stimulation that the tiny people caused to the tongue, it was only a matter of time before he swallowed…





After several hours worth of weird itching, Mare woke up. He checked his alarm clock, confirming it was still far too early, and went back to sleep, unaware that by turning the clock he had dislodged the cable and disconnected it from the power.






*Back in the present…*




Aura sat down on the couch, tired after a long, annoying night shift job, and turned on the TV, hearing her brother getting ready to clean around the house. She placed her socked feet on the table as she set her boots aside, and leaned back on the couch.



Her eyes wandered to some odd stuff on the table, though. Those weird gray specks… What were they? She assumed they were dust but they looked a bit off to be that. She brought her foot towards one, and poked it with her toe. Immediately she felt a tiny crunch against the bottom of her toe, much to her surprise. Though the idea that she had just squashed a city under her toe did not come across her, it still captured her attention enough for her to get a bit more curious…


As she adjusted on the couch, she felt that odd crunch again, this time under her butt. She decided to scrape some of the “dust” onto her hand, and took a closer look…




On her gloved hand, she saw tiny, fractured objects. They almost looked like some kind of cubic crystal at first, but then she noticed it was far too complex for that.


Her eyes widened as she noticed just what she was looking at. She thought she was seeing things, or that maybe someone had left some miniatures at her home… but then she noticed a tiny speck, crawling across her palm. Then another, and then another. She couldn’t make out any of its details, but she could put two and two together…




“Um… Mare?” She dropped the rubble of her hand on the floor while turning to her brother, inadvertently dumping most of the contents in her boot.


“Y-yeah?” Mare was carrying a mop, ready to start cleaning.


“Do you see those gray spots on the floor?” She spoke with a huge smug grin on her face, which only made her brother more nervous.



“Yeah… I was gonna clean them up, wh-why?”


“Can you get closer to one?”


Confused, Mare timidly moved to the nearest clump of gray dots.



“Okay… what do you want me to do?”


“Step on it.”


“...huh?”


“Step on it!” Aura didn’t try to hide her excitement, knowing that Mare would do whatever she asked him.



“Um… sure.”


Mare timidly lifted his foot, his boot hovering over several hundred thousand lives worth of cities, before descending down on them, completely crushing them in an instant against the cold leather surface.



“Um… why did you want me to do that, sis…?”



“Oh, no reason~” Aura teased. “You can get started on cleaning now!” She jumped out of the couch, confusing Mare further as she shoved her feet in her boots and went to the kitchen area.




Mare didn’t question his sister’s odd behavior much further though, and got started on mopping the floor. Many of the gray spots were washed away in the process, with many more being stepped on by either him or his sister as time passed…




When Mare was done with the floor, he felt the aroma of coffee suddenly reach his nostrils. Not too long after that, Aura suddenly returned with a cup of iced coffee in her hands. She sipped it in front of Mare, made a confused face, sloshed it around in her mouth and swallowed with a quizzical look in her face, before bringing it towards her twin.



“Hey, can you taste this and tell me if it’s off?”



Mare grabbed the glass, looking at it for a few seconds before taking a tentative sip.



“N-not that I can tell…”



Despite the mundane answer, Aura seemed to have enjoyed it very much, based on her slight smirk.



“Great, thanks~!” She quickly grabbed the glass before continuing to drink it.



Mare stared at her in confusion as she walked away. He had seen bits of those gray spots in the glass. What was Aura trying to tell him…?



Aura didn’t have any intent to tell him, and she was confident enough that he was probably not going to figure it out on his own. She had a lot more things in mind to try to get her brother to do with those cities… 

End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations


Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.


(Writing Commission Prices Increase In September 2023! Get Them Beforehand If You Want Them!!!)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12382