My maid~ by PerkiasKaterina
Summary:

A little story of a boy who is accompanied by his beautiful and cute maid. What will he do now with his new companion?


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: My Maid
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3850 Read: 7124 Published: October 18 2022 Updated: March 01 2023

1. Chapter 1 My tender and strict maid by PerkiasKaterina

2. Chapter 2 - An inexperienced Maid by PerkiasKaterina

3. Chapter 3 - my first jealousy by PerkiasKaterina

Chapter 1 My tender and strict maid by PerkiasKaterina

The maids, those beautiful ladies that we always see in anime or television shows, but especially in manga, let's be honest. Who wouldn't want a sweet girl who warmly welcomes you to your home dressed as a Maid? It is a dream that most men want to have, and even more so if they have that fetish.

You know, I feel really lucky to die, and you're wondering what's so good about dying? That's what I asked at the beginning, after having been reincarnated in a family of nobles, being the only son of this family I have had everything, when I say everything is everything.

Money, jewelry, toys, etc. I mention "Toys" because I am a 10 year old boy, but little do they know that I actually have the mentality of a 25 year old.

When I first arrived here, I realized that all the ladies in this world are apparently giants, doing cold calculations can lead to measuring up to 20 meters or even a little more or less, so it can vary by the height of each person. .

At first I was scared, it crossed my mind that I was kidnapped or was some kind of pet, but nothing could be further from the truth, I am someone valued in this family.

My parents thought it was time to have a personal Maid, one that is always at your service, it only took a day until they formally introduced her to me.

When I saw her, I ended up captivating, her personality, her way of being, was like seeing a beautiful angel who has come from heaven to earth to take care of me, from that moment my love for maids was born.

Her name was beautiful just like her, she was 19 years old (A little young for me who is 25 years old mentally)

She carried herself worthy of a top-notch Maid, feeling a mature aura and comfort when she was by her side, it crossed my mind several times to make her my own, but with this current body it's impossible for me.

So I decided to become friends and have a healthy relationship between the two of us.

If one day I get married, I would love to have a beautiful woman like Vanessa.

"Pam Pam"

-...!!

-Looks like Vanessa is coming.

I put my glass of chocolate milk aside and listened to the sound of the bedroom door knocking.

"Tock" "Tock"

-Yes?

-Teacher is me, Vanessa

-Come in. (I yelled a little loud so he could hear me)

I saw how she slightly opened the door and poked her little head into that small space.

-Good morning teacher (Vanessa greeted him kindly)

-Good morning, Vanessa.

She is so beautiful, I will never get tired of seeing her.

Vanessa opened the door wide and entered, once inside she closed the door carefully so as not to make too much noise.

- Master, here I have what she asked the glazier.

She very carefully took the handkerchief from her and placed it on the table where she was.

-Cool! Thank you so much Vanessa!

I said all excited, I couldn't help but get like that when I saw him.

-Master... (she said timidly)

-Hmm? Is something wrong Vanessa? (I look at Vanessa confused)

-Master... I...

Vanessa's face was all red... Will this be the legendary confession that all the protagonists in the Isekai go through? Has my time to have a girlfriend at a young age finally come?

What are those tubes for? (I point to the crystals)

-... (He went completely blank)

-Ahhh...

I heaved a heavy sigh, it's completely my fault for giving me false hope, I got carried away by the excitement of having a girlfriend.

-These... Cough!... Well, before she explains I would like you to call me by my name.

-...!! (Vanessa was alerted when she heard her request)

-But... But teacher, that would be a great lack of respect towards you! If her parents find out, they might punish me! And especially to you! (she panicked)

How beautiful she is, even in these kinds of situations, it gives her more tenderness for caring about me.

-Let's do this, while we're out at an event or family reunion, you can call me teacher as many times as you want "But" When we're alone, I want you to call me by my real name, what do you think?

-Master... (Vanessa found it hard and hesitated to call him by her first name)

-Don't think about it too much Vanessa, see it this way, it would be a tender secret between you and me, okay? (I gave Vanessa a cute little smile)

-Oh... It's okay teac... I mean, young Frederick.

-Agh... (I don't hesitate to pout)

-Hmm? Is something wrong young Frederick?

-East...

God, I just remembered that I hate that name, it's not really my style, I better tell him to call me something else, I hope it works out.

-Better call me Rick, so as not to sound so long, that would save us time and words.

-Are you sure young Frederick? Frederick is a cute name.

-Definitely (Rick did not hesitate to answer him)

I can't let him call me that, it may not sound so bad here, but from my point of view, he is very sappy and nerdy.

-Understood young Rick, if that makes you feel better, I'll call you whatever you like (Vanessa quickly understood what Rick wanted to make her understand)

-Going back to the topic of the tubes, they are sample tubes.

-Sample tubes? Is he going to collect something young Rick? (Said Vanessa curiously)

-Indeed, as his name says, I will collect various things and store them inside these small jars.

-MMM...

Vanessa was thinking for a long time, it seems that she is trying to come to a conclusion to everything I told her. It took about a minute for Vanessa to come to.

-Why do you want to collect so many things, young Rick? I don't see any sense in all this, does he want to play cook?

Kitchen? That is far from what I want to do.

-Don't you think that using these test tubes for the kitchen is something exaggerated?

-...

-I guess you're right, young Rick. So why does he have them?

-In order not to turn the matter around, I will use them as alchemy.

-...!! (When Rick said alchemy, Vanessa's eyes widened)

-Nope! No way maes... I mean no way young Rick! That is very dangerous for you! He knows very well that he is forbidden to do things that endanger his life.

Vanessa is right, when I am with some servants I have heard that some alchemists have lost limbs from their body when they fail, in the worst case they can even die.

Try to calm her down.

-Don't worry Vanessa, I know I can handle it without problems.

-No problem you say? You are only 10 years old, how can a child handle such dangerous things? (Vanessa said worried)

Damn, I shouldn't have said that, she'll be suspicious of me if I continue, I have to find some way to persuade her.

-I mean... I just read some books from the library, and I thought it would be easy to replicate it... Hehe (Scratches his head)

Vanessa was stunned by the vague response that Rick gave, she breathed in and spoke with a mature voice.

-Young Rick.

-Tell me...

Vanessa took me by surprise, and carefully placed me inside the pocket she had on her right breast of her uniform.

-Woh wait Vanessa what are you doing?

-I do it for your good young Rick, as his personal Maid and also that I was left under his care, I use my authority to confiscate these test tubes.

-What!?

It is the first time that Vanessa uses this type of method on me, as far as I remember she never used her authority to take something from me.

-Until he reaches the age of majority and is not qualified, he is prohibited from using anything related to alchemy.

-But Vanessa... (she made puppy eyes)

-It won't work this time young Rick, his safety is essential for me and his family, I don't want anything in the world for you to get hurt or hurt.

Up to this point it was already completely useless to talk to Vanessa, when she becomes strict, nothing in the world could make her change her mind.

Anyway, I'll have to look for a good opportunity to do my alchemy without anyone from my family finding out, especially Vanessa.

-You win Vanessa, I'll leave alchemy aside then.

-I'll be watching young Rick, I don't want any surprises.

-Ugh...

My chances of making a move just dropped drastically, now I don't know what the future holds for me from now on.

Chapter 2 - An inexperienced Maid by PerkiasKaterina

Year 812, 17th day of the month Tedere, I don't know what the hell that month means, but it sounds funny when people say it, but anyway, leaving aside that useless fact, it seems that my parents hired a new maid for me again .

Don't get me wrong, Vanessa is still with me, it's just that she's a new Maid. She apparently is new to all this in the workplace.

I have also heard from my parents that she is a bit younger than Vanessa.

Lately ever since Vanessa found out she wanted to do alchemy, she's been keeping a constant eye on me.

She seems like a cat stalking her prey, waiting for her to make a move to catch me. I can't imagine what Vanessa would be like if she continued like this.

The worst case scenario, would be that she watches me even inside the bathrooms, she could be urinating calmly and boom, a huge eye above you, watching you while you relieve yourself.

Anyway, thank God it hasn't reached those extremes, but now I have another problem, and the problem is that...

-Hmmm~ - She was staring at Fred.

-...

This... This is very uncomfortable, she is looking at me very closely like a camera, she is only a few centimeters away from me that, just by throwing my little cup of tea, I could easily blind her.

-Hears...

"What can I do for you, young Frederick?"

-Nothing in particular, it's just that you're very close and that makes me feel a little uncomfortable – She said respectfully.

-...!! – She quickly noticed and moved away from the table where Fred was.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, young Frederick." She made a slight bow.

-There's no need for you to apologize, you were just doing your duty to watch over me.

-It's just... Miss Vanessa gave me instructions when it comes to taking care of him, she should comply with each one of them to the letter.

-Yes, but don't take it so literally about keeping an eye on me... You... What did you say your name was?

-Iris, that's my name young Frederick.

Apparently she is very sincere, I give her points for it, I also see that she does not do it with bad intentions by watching me very closely (even if it made me uncomfortable) Her lack of training when following orders is noticeable or so I think.

-What a beautiful name, you remind me of an old friend I met.

-Old friend? – Said Iris a bit confused.

Whoops! I almost screwed up, I got carried away with what I had in mind, Iris is an old companion of mine from my old world, I must change the subject quickly.

-Yes... She was... A... Toy, yes! An old toy that I played with 2 years ago, I named it Iris and I made it my friend, but in the end I lost it hahaha!

-Hmmm... - Iris looked seriously at Fred.

This silence is suffocating, it seems that I am being interrogated.

-Great young master! It's cute that the doll is named after me! – She said with complete happiness.

Ugh, I'm glad she worked out, is she naive in nature?

-Speaking of names, hey, can I ask you a favor?

-Of course young Frederick, that's why I'm here, to serve you.

-Well, I want you to stop calling me Frederick.

-Okay, but... What do you want me to call you then?

-Fred, call me that while we're the two of us alone.

-Yes, I'll make sure to call him that young Fred.

She got it right away, it cost her less than Vanessa when she pronounced my new name.

-Hey Iris I have another question.

-Of course, tell me.

-What else did Vanessa tell you before taking care of me?

-Hmmm – Iris began to remember before coming.

"Half an hour ago"

-Pay attention Iris, this is very important, your duty as young Frederick's new Maid is to take care of him 100%, all your attention must always be on him.

-I don't want to hear that he got hurt or injured, much less disappeared, none of that. You heard! – Vanessa looked very seriously at Iris.

-Loud and clear Miss Vanessa, young Frederick should never be hurt or end up in other ugly circumstances. She - She said all motivated.

-Well Iris, look, the reason why I let you take care of him is that they asked me to go do the emergency shopping for the house, if it weren't so important I would stay next to our young teacher.

-So, Iris, I'm asking you... No, I'm begging you with all my heart to keep an eye on him.

-I will give 120% of myself to watch over him Miss Vanessa! Young Frederick won't get a scratch on my watch!

"Back to the Present"

-That was all that Miss Vanessa told me.

It seems, she forgot to mention about alchemy, possibly she rushed out to do the shopping.

-I trusted your words Iris, now that we've become a little closer, I want you to do me a big favor.

-Yes! She - She said with great happiness.

-Look, inside that drawer is a key, could you please take it out.

-To the order!

Iris went to the table where Fred pointed, while she was looking for it, she was humming a tender melody, she was looking for the key for a few seconds until she found it.

-I found it! Her – She went quickly to Fred's side.

-Well done Iris! – I congratulate you on finding the key.

-See that wooden box that is next to the wardrobe, use the key to open it.

-Right away

He went for the wooden box and opened it.

-Ready young Fred, what do I do now?

-Carefully take out what is inside.

-Yes...

Iris slowly took out the handkerchief that she had wrapped the small test tubes.

-Slowly... Slowly... - Iris repeated

-What do you think they are doing?

We both turned at the same time, that voice was from...

-Miss Vanessa! – Iris said surprised.

"Crack"

-...!!

"..." Iris felt a crunch in her hands.

-Please... Tell me it's not what I think it is... - Fred said nervously.

-Er... I'm very, very sorry young Fred...

Iris looked really nervous.

-So that's what it was about - Vanessa's tone sounded very angry.

-You two really got into serious trouble.

his is not good, I can't let her expel Iris, I have to help her.

-Vanessa, it's all my fault, I asked Iris to help me.

-I... Maybe it's my fault, Miss Vanessa, I was just doing what young Fred said, he doesn't deserve to be punished.

Vanessa was still looking at us angrily, Iris and I were completely nervous about the punishment she would give us.

"Ahh..." Vanessa sighed.

-I had a feeling that something like this would happen, since I had forgotten to tell Iris about the test tubes, and that was that she should never practice alchemy because it was so dangerous.

-It's entirely my fault for not telling Iris... But, that doesn't make them completely innocent, so they will have a light punishment.

-I accept my punishment Miss Vanessa - Iris said all determined.

-You won't be punished Iris, I told Fred.

-...!!

-Don't be surprised young Fred, you knew she was new and you manipulated her.

-This... I didn't do it with bad intentions...-she felt very nervous.

-That is not an excuse

-I... I'm sorry...

Well, my punishment wasn't all bad, Vanessa kept me in her pockets at all times for 2 days, the advantage was that her pockets were close to her breasts, since she thinks I'm a boy, I take advantage of lying on big and soft breasts.

Finally, the dream of every man is to sleep in those places with peace of mind.

As for Iris, she was training to be a better Maid, Vanessa was the one who taught her what to obey or not to obey, especially my orders, since she could end up getting hurt.

Chapter 3 - my first jealousy by PerkiasKaterina

"Ahhh..." He sighed slightly.

-I'm dying of boredom being here alone in my room, I can't go anywhere without a woman accompanying me.

-Vanessa must be doing my mom's laundry right now, Iris I think she's making food.

-Meanwhile I...-she looked at her books.

-I have to read and study subjects that I already know.

-Being a small man in this world sucks, I don't know how the hell they reproduce if the women here look like buildings, a slight movement in bed is enough to be crushed. – Fred lay down on the floor.

-God... Just remembering that during my study days, Vanessa looked like an eagle, she didn't take an eye off me.

-Since that time I tried to trick her into bringing Iris my test tubes, Vanessa has been more attentive to me.

-Now that I think about it...

As I envy the women of this world, they have enough freedom to go where they want. They don't have to worry about being stepped on or crushed by a careless giant.

I still have my doubts about how people here reproduce. Do men have a method of not dying when having sex with giant women?

Her with a slight movement with her finger is enough to crush you.

Ahh... One of these days I'll ask my father how he got mom pregnant... It will be a somewhat uncomfortable talk for me, but I suppose it will be worth it, to clear up a doubt.

Tock, tock, the bedroom door rang.

-Forward.

-Hello young master~

-Hello Iris welcome, what's going on?

- I come to leave the food.

-Oh, go ahead.

-With her permission – Iris opened the door.

She carried the food in one of her hands, she went slowly so as not to throw it away.

-Here is the young master, I hope you enjoy it - I carefully place the small tray of food on the table where Fred was.

-Thank you very much Iris, you are very kind to bring it. She - She told him with a warm smile.

-Hiji ~ You're welcome, it's my duty as her servant to bring her food ~-Iris was happy to be praised.

-Hey Iris.

-...? Yes tell me

-I've been bored inside my room.

-Bored? Oh! Do you want me to play with you? – She said innocently.

-It's not necessary to play, it's just that... I was wondering if you could take me shopping together with you.

-Mmm... - Iris seriously thought about that proposal.

-I'm not sure, as far as Vanessa told me, that you can only be accompanied by a responsible adult or with your parents.

-Please, Vanessa is not that old than me.

-I suppose you're right... But... - She was still doubtful.

-I don't want to end up punished like the last time, has she already forgotten the long sermon she gave us that day?

-How not to forget, she was about to have my head explode...

-But going back to the topic, please Iris, convince her to take me, please – Fred made puppy dog eyes.

-I... Ahh... Okay young teacher, I'll try to talk to her... - In the end I ended up agreeing to help him.

-Do you want me to say something else to Miss Vanessa?

-Nothing else for now, maybe in the future.

-Understood, young master, with her permission, I'll retire...-she made a slight bow and walked away.

(Iris) How do I get Vanessa to give permission to the young master? She was about to almost yell at me when she found out that she helped him with those weird vials. I don't know what I'll do! I need help!

Iris was so distracted that without noticing it, she ended up tripping over a corner of the carpet, which caused her to end up face down with her fake slightly raised from her.

-Her panties... They're colored... White... - She whispered.

"It hurts..." Iris said a little pained, until she realized that the lack of it showed a small part of her behind.

-Kya! – She quickly covered herself.

-Um... Iris... Are you alright?

(Fred) I can't think of anything else in my head, I wish I could help her, but with my size it's completely useless.

-...

-She saw it ...

-I... I haven't seen anything... - Fred looked away.

-You... You... Wow!! – Iris suddenly began to cry.

-...!! What's wrong with you Iris!? – He said worried about her.

"Did you hurt yourself somewhere!?" Did you fracture or something!?

Fred continued with the questions.

-Wow! You saw my panties!

-I have lost my virginity with you young master! Whoa! – He was still crying.

-Huh!!? – He was really confused with what Iris said.

-It's a joke right?

-Wow! I'll tell Miss Vanessa! He - he got up from the floor and ran away at great speed.

-Hey, wait!

It was useless, she was already gone.

-My God... I hope all this doesn't end up being a big problem...

(5 minutes later)

-The food is delicious, can I repeat?

When in that, it was heard how something hit with brutal force on Fred's door.

-Shit!! Are we under attack!? – He was looking for somewhere to hide.

In that, the door was pushed furiously, it was Vanessa who had an extremely angry look.

-Young master, please explain yourself! – Vanessa said completely angry.

-Haaa!! Vanessa, please calm down!

Slowly she walked towards where Fred was.

-Continue~

(Fred) It is the first time in my life that I have felt so much danger, I must calm her down quickly or she will kill me.

-Young Master~ You know why I'm so angry right? She - She said with a smile.

-Don't know! Really! I swear on my life I don't know! She – She begged for her life.

(Fred) I'm screwed, there's not a single place where I can hide, and if I try to run away, it would still be impossible, if she only moved a little she would reach me. It seems that I have nothing left but to use plan B.

-Please Vanessa forgive me! I swear I'll never do it again! I beg on my knees.

-Young teacher...-Vanessa was already in front of her desk.

(Fred) Oh shit! God if you are there! Please forgive this son of yours!

Fred squeezed his eyes shut, praying several prayers so that Vanessa wouldn't do anything to him.

-Ahh... - Vanessa let out a slight sigh.

-I want you to explain to me... Why did you get Iris pregnant!?

-Nani?

(Fred) How does it get her pregnant? First it was virginity, now pregnancy, what the fuck is going on here?

-I... I never got her pregnant... Besides, she doesn't make any sense, look at me, I'm a flea compared to her size of all of you...

I try to find the most logical explanation possible.

-I see...

Vanessa's chest felt lightened by Fred's words.

(Vanessa) What's wrong with me? Why was my heart pounding a few moments ago? And now I feel relieved, am I sick?

Vanessa thought for several seconds, she did not understand this new feeling, it seems that she was the first to feel jealous.

-Did she really not have any intimacy with Iris? I stare at Fred.

-I'm a child for God's sake, I can't do anything even if I wanted to, look at me, could my ant size subdue a woman who is 100 times bigger than me?

-You are right young master, I apologize for having thought badly of you.

(Vanessa) Iris, how dare you lie to me, you don't know how worried I was... I thought my teacher would be...

A sad thought crossed Vanessa's mind, she didn't like the idea of another woman trying to have Fred.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12373