Ame Chan's demonstration by Bagelcock
Summary:

(Reupload, accidentally deleted this when deleting older crappier stories, oops.) Ame Chan has some revenge filled fun on attempted doxxers :) (I own nothing off of Needy streamer Overdose, and make no profit off it)


Categories: Mouth Play, Violent, Crush, Humiliation, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Young Adult 20-29, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2236 Read: 4311 Published: September 03 2022 Updated: September 03 2022

1. Ame Chan's encounter by Bagelcock

2. Ame Chan's Snack by Bagelcock

3. Ame Chan's anger and lust by Bagelcock

4. Ame Chan's Demonstration by Bagelcock

Ame Chan's encounter by Bagelcock
Author's Notes:

A smutless build up to the following chapters

It’s been almost two weeks since Ame-chan started her streaming personality as K-Angel, with the help of her beloved P-Chan. Her channel has been getting bigger and bigger at an unprecedented rate. It really laid a lot of mental stress on Ame. It didn’t help that after another sex session with P-chan to calm her down a bit, she started browsing her twitter and noticed at the bottom of her replies, filled with the typical losers and lovesick artists who draw anything for her, that there was someone doxing her, with her real name and photos of her walking around at the local arcade!

They also captioned the images with the writing “lmao, THIS is the girl ya’ll think is the angel that’ll guide the world out of darkness?” along with the details to her home address.

 

Needless to say, Ame was not coping well with this information.  Her private twitter started flooding P-chans timeline with fearful questions on what to do, asking if P-chan will protect her, or will they just leave her to fend off these nerds alone. After a considerable amount of time passed, where Ame relieved herself with the pleasure of questionably legal drugs, P-chan had got a plan that they were delighted to show to her.

Once P-Chan gave her the rather obvious advice to, first of all, report the damn tweet, because twitter is well known for being able to remove content like this, she turned to P-chan for help on what she can do to defend herself from her fans, who are guaranteed to come at her door by tomorrow. 

“Oh my god P-chan you’re a genius! Those degenerates are going to be so surprised when they see THIS”

A whole one day later, an ominous knock on Ame’s door alerts her ears, as she coddles her new secret weapon for any scheming fans who want their way with her.

The door knocking speed gets faster, and eventually, the sound is replaced by the sound of kicking.

Ame just watches the entrance to her house from down the hallway, the anxious woman’s weapon powered up and ready to go.

The door falls, and what appears from it is a group of 5 people, all geared up with various nefarious tools for abduction, such as a ballgag, handcuffs, a drug even she would be too afraid to try alone, a blindfold and perhaps most disturbingly, a strange type of liquid in a bottle.

Ame didn’t want to think about what disgusting things they were planning to do, so she fires off her weapon, hitting all 5 of them with one shot.

The people’s items fall to the floor, causing the liquid containing bottle to break into many glass shards, something Ame will ask P-Chan to clean up later. For now however, Ame cools off her new fancy shrink ray from the black-market, and walks over in her tight black skirt, black high heels and red dress over to her tiny horrified attempted kidnappers.


Ame Chan's Snack by Bagelcock
Author's Notes:

Ame Chan gets hungry :)

The horrified tinies watch in horror as their plan to sell Ame to the highest bidder failed spectacularly, their shrunken bodies, now the average size of a doll, look up at the rapidly approaching gothic angel, looking down upon them with utter disgust. 


She crouches downs on her knees, leaning in her head, looking at their fearful faces. While she does so, she can’t help but notice one missing, and her eyes glance over at the broken shards of glass, noticing the tiniest insignificant blood splatter, that wouldn’t even be noticeable if it wasn’t for the color contrast of the concoction that they were going to use to drug her.


“Ohoho?” Her voice boomed, hurting the fans eardrums.

“Looks like one of you already bit the dust.. A shame, I only get to use four of you now for fun..

P-chan would have had fun with that one I’m sure..”


The specks shuddered at the thoughts of what she could possibly mean by that. They didn’t care about that other person’s death, he was just a guy they paid off for this operation. But they knew this girl was demented alreadly, as she has said some creepy shit even in her streamer persona, so who knows what she’d do behind closed doors, especially against people who atttempted to drug and kidnap her.


She picks up the various items that have fallen onto the floor, hiding them away in the nearby wardrobe, planning to use it for some extra fun with P chan later, then crouches back down to the insignificant bugs height as she did before.


After one last look at the bloodstain beneath the glass, she turns her gaze to her new playthings, brandishing a horrifically sadistic smile.

She then quickly opens her palm and swings it at the specks sides, grabbing them all in one hand perfectly in one swoop.


“Now then, you guys wanted to kidnap me huh? You sick freaks. All my fans disgust me. Pathetic. I could squish all of you in a matter of seconds with just a simple squeeze of my palm, but I won’t. That’s too easy.”


“That guy, who got squished to death by glass and died in a drugged liquid? You’ll wish you were him when I’m done with you.” Ame then put her sharpened fingernails from her other hand and pointed it at the lone woman in the group, giving her a cut that dripped down from the neck.

“You. You’ll be my first one.”


She set the group down in her favorite bento box, some crumbs from a burger she ordered still there. With the boys confined in one space, Ame plucks the woman from the other, and gives her another cut, this time down her stomach. But instead of letting it drip, Ame started licking away at the source of the cut with her tongue, letting the doll sized woman’s blood drip onto her massive wet tongue.


The woman was in complete agony. Her stomach was cut like a typical sandwich, only a very thin layer of skin was left from her insides being shown to the world. Despite this, she was still being sucked away by a greedy giant woman, eager for more and more. 


She dangled the woman above her tongue, watching her face morph into the most horrified face the snack could muster, before dropping her in, feeling the blood slowly drag out across the tongue along with the tiny, squirming body. But then the body fell down Ame’s throat, squirming down a tight sticky cavern filled with spit, powerless to escape, only able to scream. 


“Bworrp!”

Ame burped quickly thereafter, and the woman was already gone inside her.

“Well, who knew tiny women who wanted to sell you to the sex slave market could be so tasty, amiright guys?”

She said mockingly to the men still inside the bento box. They saw everything.


The men started crying, out of collective fear for their lives, one even went into the fetal position.


“Now then, who’s next..”

Ame Chan's anger and lust by Bagelcock
Author's Notes:

Ame Chan gets carried away :3

The men don’t speak, as the Angel of death Ame Chan looks angrily at the three of them.

Fed up with the silence, Ame grabs a balled up man in a tight, frustrated grip, some of the woman’s blood stained on her fingers still, and puts him directly in front of her face, both eyes turned inward towards him.


“What’s wrong, loser? Wanna go back home and just jerk off to the pretty K-Angel streams again? Your mother would be so disappointed in you.”

She then places the man on the ground, still bawling, but even harder now, on the cold, hard, wooden floor.


Ame raises her black high heels leg above the man, causing a dark shadow to cover his entire area, before she slams down and enjoys the crunch of the pathetic soul under her heels crutch, feeling the crunch and crack of each bone, grinding it into a pasty mess, yet another thing to ask P-Chan to clean up later.


“That was fun, but now I’m wanting more..”

She said in an unmistakably flirtatious tone.

The men collectively thought “She’s seriously getting horny over this?! what a fucking pyscho!”


She picked up one more man, before blowing the other one a flirtatious kiss, implying she has other plans for him..

She places the man on her bed side table, and grabs a collection of items for her to use to bring his demise.


A tiny piece of string, a buttplug, and a bottle of lube.

“She’s been planning for this!” the man thought, as he realized what was going to happen to him.

Ame didn’t say anything, she just removed her clothes, thrusting her butt out in front of the man, as she took off her skirt.


With a blushing face and a slightly dripping mess between her legs, Ame grabbed the string and tied the man to the buttplug, before both coating the buttplug in lube and readying her awaiting butthole by fingering it with lube, it pulsating and gaping when she removed her fingers.


The dripping has only gotten worse and Ame is impatient, so she picks up the buttplug, the screaming man engulfed by the folding skin of her butthole, before going in further, and further, and further, before silence. Ame fingers herself and cums to the feeling of the man struggling along with the stretching of her anal insides from the buttplug, only to pull it out and find that the man is gone, along with his string.


Still able to feel him wriggling inside her, Ame decides to seal his fate and lube up again, putting her buttplug back inside, to let him live there as long as he can.


After this, she washes her hands, puts back on her clothes and returns to the last tiny inside the box, to find that he’s been utterly broken and given up all hope.

“Why aren’t you happy? You get to have the best result of them all..”


She says, pulling out a crystal clear jar.

Ame Chan's Demonstration by Bagelcock
Author's Notes:

Ame chan streaming momenttssssssssss wow

“Okay.. Deep breaths K-Angel, it’s just another stream”

Ame clicks the start streaming button

“Hey Cuties! Today we have a special guest!”


The stream chat flares up with messages

“Hey Ame chan :3”

“Lmao, Trying to ignore the elephant in the room?”

“I think you’re cute in your normal attire, you don’t need to play dress-up”

“Hey guys I’m new, WTH is going on?”


K-Angel leans over, out of screen, picking up the jar containing a crying, broken man, making him roll around inside from the sudden movement, placing his crystal cage in front of the stream camera, on her desk.


“Tada! Can anyone guess who this guy is? Anyone in the chat familiar?”

The chat flares up again


“lmao what kinda fetish shit is this”

“Is this a joke”

“What the fuck is that doll in there for”


K-Angel smiles smugly, and explains just who this is.

“This little guy is the last remaining member of the gang that tried to fucking dox my ass. Let this crying mess be an example of what happens when you try to make a fallen angel!”


She pauses for a moment, realizing only now that she might get in trouble for this, her face visibly showing doubt.


“Just kidding!” She laughs awkwardly.


“Really had you guys there for a moment didn’t I?

Pfft, as if! I love all my fans, I’m a perfect Angel who’s going to provide salvation to you all!”


“It’s a damn doll, that’s all it is, and ever will be.”


K-Angel relaxes herself, and tries to divert the chat's attention.


“Let’s have a peek at the comments”


“How’d much it cost to get that doll of yours?”


“Hehe, the price of the doll was practically non-existent, a steal really! Another item I’ve bought recently, not so similar…

But that’s why I have your donations! Thank you so much”


“Alright, time for one more”


The man was still sobbing away, just a thing for this She-devil to use as a warning to any other viewers, to not disturb her.


“How much do I need to donate to be in that jar haha (O-O)”


“Not a chance, unless you want to be rightfully judged by this goddess!”


K-Angel then thanked her viewers for coming, and promised to make more exciting streams again and again.


“Goodnight cuties!”


After the stream she does her usual of talking about the stream's events of the day, even including a nice cute photo of her and her cute “doll”, who is still crying away, knowing his life is pointless now.


Ame proceeded to undress herself, and get back into her normal attire, washing off her makeup, her “guest” forced to eat the spare crumbs she occasionally chucks in the jar, now forced to be her unloved pet.


She decides to give her doll a spiteful spit of saliva, to gag and swim in, making their crumbs soggy and their food taste awful.


She kisses her shrink ray. “Thank you P-Chan..”

She then heads to bed, now confident and assured in her safety, all thanks to her beloved.


Despite everything, a week later, another group of troublemakers arrived, although strangely, none of them came out of the entrance, again and again, Ame demonstrated her angelic powers and superiority, loving every second of it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12211