First Time for Everything by Jacksmith
Summary:

Margot receives an unexpected birthday present and finally gets to partake in a long-delayed but delicious rite of passage. Done as a commission.

Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Mouth Play, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Jacksmith Commission Stories
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4920 Read: 11698 Published: August 17 2022 Updated: October 29 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

2. Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

3. Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

4. Chapter 4 by Jacksmith

Chapter 1 by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:
This is a short mouth/vore-focused story, done as a commission for an anonymous user. Enjoy!

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is open! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

“Oh, I almost forgot,” Jade said, perking up. She reached into her purse and plucked out a miniature boy, dangled between her thumb and forefinger. “Happy belated birthday!”

“What, for me?” Margot gawked in semi-shock. Instantly the newly twenty-two-year-old perked up, her bold blue eyes bugging. She leaned fast across the couch, both palms out and cupped together to receive her gift from her best friend. “Let me see him!”

“No duh he’s for you. I seriously can’t believe you went an entire year after you grew and you still haven’t tried eating someone,” Jade playfully mocked. Smirking at the tiny creature in her grasp, she plopped him into Margot’s waiting hands, where he was quickly surrounded and overwhelmed by the other giantess’s eager fingertips. “So we’re going to fix that today.”

“You mean… oh!” Margot drawled, finally catching on. Clutching the little living snack, she held him up to her enormous face, grinning and batting her eyelashes in disbelief. “Wait a second… don’t I KNOW him? That’s… that is Conner Olson! From high school! You remember, he was a freshman back when we were seniors?”

“Oh right. Yeah, I guess so,” Jade shrugged, clearly not putting much effort into summoning the memory. The girl combed her fingernails through wavy raven-black hair, stifling laughter at her friend’s reaction. “Did you ever, like, talk to him?”

“Sure! Actually, he was a real whiz at calculus. Kind of a little genius, really. He helped me study a few times, even, since he was ahead of his class,” Margot explained. Absentmindedly, she deposited Conner back in her open palm, pressing the pad of her pinky finger down against him just hard enough to keep him pinned. Her delighted gaze darted back and forth between her bestie and the bite-sized guy trapped under her finger. “He was always really nice. To be honest, I’m pretty sure he had a little bit of a crush on me, too.”

“Who didn’t have a crush on you in high school?” Jade joked.

“Aww, but he was sweet about it. I always thought it was cute seeing him get all flustered around me, even if I didn’t feel the same way,” Margot cooed. Slowly her pinky finger rolled the boy along a fleshy groove in her palm. In time, getting over his fearful paralysis, Conner had begun trying to resist the girl’s powerful digit, wrapping his limbs around it and trying to push away. His efforts were so minimal in comparison to the colossal twenty-two-year-old’s passive strength, however, Margot only noticed it at this moment.

“Please! Don’t do this, M-Margot!” he squeaked, speaking up for the first time. “It’s me! Y-You wouldn’t eat me, w-would you?”

“Did you hear his little voice! Like a cute little mouse. He’s struggling so much, too. Trying his hardest, even, I think,” Margot commented sweetly. The dirty-blonde’s ear-to-ear smile had become irrepressible now, her eyes permanently widened. She briefly softened the pressure from her finger just to test Conner’s performance, only to settle it back over his stomach and immobilize him against her palm again. Her glistening tongue emerged at the corner of her mouth, licking her lower lip in contemplation of the diminutive life form under her fingertip. “Wow, it sort of tickles, actually. This is crazy.”

Conner whined something else incomprehensible, but couldn’t project much, with Margot’s finger bearing down on him and compressing half the air from his tiny lungs.

“Just look at you. Like a kid in a candy store,” Jade giggled. “If I’d known you’d react like this, I’d have gotten you a whole handful of them.”

“No, I don’t need a whole handful. At least for my first time. Though… he looks so tasty, I’m starting to think I’m gonna want another one as soon as I swallow him,” Margot said, staring down at Conner in a hungry trance that terrified him so deeply he stopped fighting her finger for a minute. Her tongue curled out of her lips again and left a thin gloss of saliva behind. She jittered slightly now, bobbing on the couch cushions. The giantess let the boy spill between each of her hands, raising and lowering her palms to catch him. “You know, it’s funny. Even though I thought it was cute back when he had a crush on me in school, now that I see him like this, he’s really kind of adorable. Even more than before. Don’t you think?”

“Uh, sure,” Jade shrugged again. “But like, you are gonna eat him, aren’t you?”

“Of course!” Margot replied instantaneously.

“So try him already!”

“Right! Okay, little Conner, try not to squirm too much now, or I won’t get a very good taste,” Margot instructed the pitiful eighteen-year-old. Holding out two fingers, she held down Conner’s arms and legs, forcing him spread-eagle on her palm. Then, lifting him toward her face again, she opened her mouth, exhaling warm spicy cinnamon-gum breath over him. Her sticky tongue crept back over her lower lip, hesitating for a moment before thrusting out against Conner’s torso. The tip of her spongy muscle flexed, sliding along the tiny man’s body multiple times until his clothes were absolutely sopping. She tried him for a full minute, writhing the tip of her tongue on his chest and stomach, until saliva was pooled in her palm around his damp form, before finally retracting back into her mouth. “Huh, not bad! Tastes a little different than I was expecting, but still pretty good!”

“That’s not how you’re supposed to do it, you goof,” Jade chuckled, slapping a hand on her forehead. “Try it again, but on his face this time.”

“His face? Oh, okay. Why didn’t you say so in the first place?” Margot answered, ready and willing to follow her friend’s expertise. She giddily adjusted her confining grip on Conner, using her thumb to pin down everything below his neck, and left the berry-sized nub of his head poking out the top. In a muggy whisper, she spoke directly to Conner: “Maybe this part will taste even better.”

“N-No… no, please,” he whimpered. “I d-don’t want-”

His appeal was interrupted by Margot’s massive, dripping beast of a tongue impacting his whole head at once, focused primarily on his face, as her man-eating friend had instructed. Immediately she began to swirl the slobbery tip in slow dramatic circles, clockwise first then counter, sampling every solitary square inch of the miniature lad’s facial features and horrified expression. Her thumb kept his body totally locked in place, which left his only defense in his ability to crane his neck around to try to dodge Margot’s monstrous tongue, but it was hopeless, as she could follow him so easily with that slab of pink slimy flesh wherever he went.

“Please, Margot! I d-don’t want - ack! - I don’t w-want to die! I’m too - argh! - I’m t-too young to d-die! I d-don’t want to g- pffft! - I don’t want to go inside!” Conner shrieked in between licks, his testimony regularly interrupted whenever his breathing and speaking were blocked again by Margot’s tongue.

Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

Despite Conner’s fervent wriggling and momentary cries for mercy, though, the giantess peacefully ignored all resistance. Still, she was remarkably gentle with him, tightening the powerful muscles in her taste bud-decked organ, but never enough to bruise or harm her former classmate aside from squeezing his head firmly down against the cushy terrain of her hand. This carried on for several minutes, silent except for the squishy sound effects of her moist tongue lubricating Conner’s trembling skull, while Jade looked on in quiet amusement at her friend’s focus and apparent enjoyment. At last it ended, Margot pulling her tongue back into her mouth with a pop and looking at Jade in a state of renewed zeal, somewhat aghast.

“Wow… t-that… that was…” Margot murmured in a hypnotic tone. “…so GOOD. So much better than the bottom part. I can’t believe you didn’t tell me first-thing!”

“I just thought it was common sense,” Jade snickered, clapping her hands. The brunette was clearly getting the full entertainment value out of this gift to her friend. “Hey, now you know. Oh, wait a sec, LOOK! You’re not gonna want to miss this!”

“What? What is it?” Margot questioned. She lifted Conner to her eyes, squinting at his spit-coated face. It was tough to tell at first, especially with the shining residue of her balmy saliva painted so thickly from head to toe on the little guy, but after a moment, the giantess saw it: infinitesimal, yet undeniable little tears streaked down Conner’s cheeks like crystal raindrops. “Aww, he’s crying a little bit, isn’t he? That’s so cute!”

“Try it,” Jade purred.

“What?”

“Lick his face again.”

Looking unsure, but now more than willing to trust her friend’s every recommendation, Margot re-pinned Conner to her palm, his weeping little head exposed again. She noticed the instinctive oozing of drool in her mouth before she’d even extended her tongue again to his face, a Pavlovian response in her salivary glands with the knowledge of just how good he tasted. Her tongue poked through her lips with surgical caution. Rather than swabbing in ravenous circles, she merely pointed the peak of her rubbery muscle into Conner’s cheeks, collecting the tears as they fell. Though these spots of his sadness were pathetically small upon the drenched landscape of Margot’s tongue, they soaked nonetheless into her taste buds, which almost seemed to engorge at the introduction of this new exotic flavor. She only stopped lapping when certain she’d collected each tear.

“Oh my gosh…” Margot huffed in disbelief. Her wild eyes drank him in. She sucked in her cheeks, savoring every drop of his crying to its last, then gulped it down like expensive champagne. Subtly, her hips gyrated against the couch cushions, her free hand gripping her thigh in recognition of the growing stir taking place in certain sensitive locations. “That… that was so freaking good! I… thought it would be salty, like sea water, but it was so sweet instead. Like fruit juice, but… better than any I’ve ever had!”

“Now you’re getting it!” Jade practically cheered. “A lot more changed last year than just your height, after all. You’re finally starting to see it. And taste it, too.”

“I want to eat him now,” Margot whispered, almost desperate with yearning. Her stomach audibly grumbled, demanding to be filled after so much teasing. “I… need to.”

“Yes, you do,” Jade agreed. “Enough’s enough. It’s time to join the club, girl. You might want to take off his clothes first, though, so you get the full experience.”

Margot obeyed right away, pinching Conner’s pant legs in her fingernails. Even in the heat of her hunger, though, the giantess remembered to be gentle, tugging just enough to test the seams. After soaking his clothes in so much saliva from her incessant licking, though, the fabric came apart like wet tissue, and Margot quickly repeated the act with the boy’s shirt, then his underwear and shoes, leaving him completely nude, saturated, and crying in her palm.

“Goodbye for now, Conner,” she said to him, quietly and with dulcet care, practically a lullaby. “You were always so nice to me in school, and I’ll always appreciate that you were the first person I ever got to eat. I mean it. I won’t ever forget this. You’re so delicious, and the best birthday present I could’ve possibly gotten. I just really want you to know that. And… sorry, but I’m too excited. I have to have you. Hold still now, and I promise it won’t hurt at all.”

Conner’s final pointless rebuttal was drowned out by the sound of Margot’s jaws yawning open and her tongue splashing in the moat of saliva past her pearly white teeth. Extending the platform of her muscle out, the giantess reverently set her younger schoolmate down across her taste buds, tubing its shape around him as she pulled him back inside and sealed her lips shut. Her cheeks deflated as she suckled him at the center, using her giant tongue to massage Conner over every available surface, softly twisting and extracting flavors from his body and especially his fresh tears. She closed her eyes, fingertips alighting at her lips and quivering at the nigh-transcendental experience of eating her very first person. When at last she gulped, it was slow and solemn, with a gradual smile spreading over her lips.

“So? I guess you’ll forgive me now for getting your present to you a couple days late, huh?” Jade wheedled.

“Y-Yeah, that was definitely… a good present,” Margot breathed, still recovering from the sheer ambrosia.

“How’s he doing?”

“Amazing. I… can feel him in my throat still,” the giantess said, a hand over her neck to caress the tender shape passing down her esophagus within. “This is so cool. Oh, there he goes…”

“Uh-huh. When you pay attention to it, you can feel everything,” Jade said. “Where is he now?”

“He’s… in my stomach,” Margot replied, almost dream-like, as though she wasn’t certain herself until she answered. Her hand traced down from her neck, over her chest, and to her flat belly. Peeling back the hem of her top, she pressed her palm into her tummy, concentrating on every minute sensation. “He’s still moving a lot. Oh, it’s so precious. I wish he’d keep doing that for a while.”

“He might. But… not forever, either,” Jade said. “Obviously.”

“Yes, I know. Still, it was special. I’ll never forget you, Conner,” Margot sighed at her abdomen. Her fingertips stroked her stomach again and again in graceful loops around her belly button. “So, um… where can we get some more?”

End Notes:
This is technically the end of this short story, but there's a quick sequel with Margot that I'll be posting here as well, so stay tuned.
Chapter 3 by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:
Here begins the short sequel, again featuring Margot.

“Now, Kev, you might think digestion doesn’t really get going until your food hits the stomach acid,” Margot cheerily explained, rubbing her palm across her stomach in full view of Kevin, her tutoring pupil, as he perched on the tabletop at his decidedly inferior height to the twenty-two-year-old giantess. The ocean-eyed blonde shook her head, then traced her fingertip up along her abdomen, between her breasts, and back toward her neck as though showing the process in reverse, then opened her mouth just wide enough for the little guy to see her pearly whites, a hint of her dark shiny gullet, and a frothy puddle of saliva cupped atop her tongue. “But it actually starts from the moment you put a bite in your mouth. Saliva isn’t just to make it easier to swallow, you know. It actually starts the breakdown of whatever you’re feeding yourself, then by the time it makes its way down the esophagus, it’s just softened up enough to start the REAL magic down in the tummy. Yes, “tummy” is the scientific term for it! Ha. Is that all clear?”

“Y-Yeah, it’s…” Kevin murmured, swallowing hard as he gazed in subdued wonderment up the living monument of the golden-haired beauty again. “…c-clear.”

Margot was obviously having the time of her life, enthusiastic and charismatic as always (if not more so than before) while teaching the nineteen-year-old lad she’d grown so comfortable with. And so far as Kevin could tell, her behavior hadn’t changed since their tutoring sessions a year ago when he was just a few inches taller than her. After they took a lengthy hiatus, it had been six lessons since their reunion, quite a while after the girl’s birthday ascension to a size that made her student only a couple inches by comparison to her immense frame. Still, the little guy doubted he’d ever be able to look up at her with anything approaching normalcy. Where once the shy fellow nursed a secret affection toward her, even while knowing he’d never have a chance given Margot was so cool, popular, and a few years his senior, now those feelings had blossomed into something stronger upon first seeing her as a lovely titaness, though also coupled with the necessary intimidation and semi-fearful respect that came with sitting in the massive presence of such a towering being.

“I know you can just look at the textbook to see examples of this stuff, but… I always like learning with real-life visual aids, and plus, you’ll be able to get the picture a lot better using ME instead of the book, won’t you?” Margot carried on, mostly oblivious to the subtly-paralyzing effect she had on Kevin. She tapped on the boy’s open book, her fingertip alone covering the pages entirely, then pointed back at the monument of her own body. “I mean, let’s face it, those pictures are preeeeetty teeny-tiny. With me, you don’t have to squint at all! Pretty convenient, right?”

“T-Totally.”

“Also, that little book isn’t going to be able to go as in-depth as I can,” Margot said with a sparkly toothpaste-commercial grin. She ran her fingers through her ravishing auric locks, crossed one leg over the other, and again massaged her palm slowly down her neck. “Obviously you know some of it just from eating food your whole life, but I think I’ve got a pretty important perspective. For example, peristalsis, when your esophagus contracts food down toward your stomach? It doesn’t just fall all the way down, you know. Let’s see, what’s a good way to put this… oh! I know. See, when I swallowed Connor on my last birthday, I could actually feel him wiggling and squirming while my esophagus worked him down inch by inch, so I knew exactly where he was the whole time. It was kind of like a cool little lesson just for me, though that definitely wasn’t the main reason to do it. Anyway, let’s talk about the small intestine…”

Margot rambled right along, not even giving a second thought to the example she’d just used as she continued with Kevin’s education, though she may as well have been singing nonsense words for the rest of the hour, for all he actually learned. Having known Connor as an acquaintance, but never guessed what became of him after the guy’s sudden disappearance, it hit Kevin like a ton of bricks that Margot had swallowed her classmate alive, and not only that, but apparently looked back on it as a pleasant enough memory that she could insert it into anecdotes without realizing the gravity of her statement.

Though the giantess continued using her own body as a humongous visual aid, pointing out the rough locations of digestive organs on her torso, Kevin’s bug-eyed attention was mostly devoted now to her lips high above, imagining what it must’ve felt like for a surely-unwilling Connor to be passed through the plush pink borders of that crescent smile, perhaps tossed on that spongy red tongue and basted in salivary juices (where the process started, as she said), before being gulped into the tunnel and slowly pumped downward via whatever-the-goddamn-vocabulary-word-was. While Kevin was too dazed to learn now, and even terrified at the thought that his outgoing tutor could so casually consume someone, he managed to follow her step-by-step explanation of the gastrointestinal journey, only to imagine Connor’s writhing trip and steady disintegration at every stage.

At the conclusion of the session, once Kevin had solemnly departed her cavernous house, Margot felt satisfied with her work, but uncertain about her cute little student. Small as he was next to her, it wasn’t lost on the giant twenty-something that her spur-of-the-moment revelation about Connor’s fate had made him into a fidgety sweating wreck, deathly-nervous with just a hint of attraction, a status she ironically recognized as matching the attitude of her very first mini-man meal. While she genuinely hadn’t meant to so unsettle Kevin, since she thought of that momentous birthday gulp as a happy milestone rather than traumatic event, seeing her tutoring subject so rattled like that made it impossible for Margot not to be reminded of Connor, so submissive and appetizing in her hand, which reinforced latent feelings of hunger she’d been experiencing during these six tutoring sessions with Kevin. Perhaps she just had a thing for swallowing quiet accommodating wallflower-boys, or maybe it was her realization that there would be an unbearably-awkward atmosphere between them from now on.

Either way, however, Margot’s mouth was already watering in anticipation of a long-overdue snack. It was the right thing to do.

At their next meeting, alone together once again in Margot’s giantess-befitting home, Kevin dutifully opened up his textbook, though immediately she could sense the raw apprehension in him, could see him tremoring at the sight of her absentmindedly licked her lips, even while he still looked to her enormous visage with a hint of boyish lust. Seeing how caught up he was on the concept of her eating someone, Margot knew for certain that this was the only way forward. While she felt sympathy for any confusion he might suffer at first, already a saliva moat was puddling under her tongue, and when she reached out her elegant fingers to grab the tiny fellow instead of commencing a lecture, she had to restrain herself slowly enough to explain her decision. She owed him that much politeness, she decided.

“W-What are you doing?” Kevin balked, just as Margot’s palm cradled against his back and her fingers curled inward to softly but firmly secure him in a loose fist. “M-MARGOT!”

Chapter 4 by Jacksmith

“Don’t be scared, little guy. I won’t squeeze too tight,” she vowed, lifting him off the table. Though they sat close for these tutoring sessions, the girl had never picked him up before, let alone snatched him involuntarily, albeit gently. Holding the instantly-quavering boy up to her face, she exhaled warmth over him, hoping it and the cushiness of her cupped palm might relax him long enough to listen to reason. “You won’t be needing your book anymore anyway, since this is going to be our last tutoring session.”

“It… is? W-Why?” Despite his fright, he sounded disappointed.

“Well, because I’m going to eat you right now.”

Margot said this with such bubbly mirth, ear-to-ear smiling while flashing a comely twinkle in her eye, it took a full ten seconds for the news to sink in for Kevin as he indeed was soothed by the texture of her skin and heat of her minty breath. When he did comprehend, he began to seize all over again in the giantess’s hand, though her fingers simply tightened ever-so-slightly in response to keep him from hurting himself.

“WHAT? Y-You’re… you’re j-joking, r-right?” he squealed from beneath her digits.

“No, Kev, it’s not a joke. I really am going to swallow you. But, I’ll be gentle, just like I’m holding you now. Look, there’s no getting around it. I saw the way you reacted when I mentioned Connor. And, see, I’d already been thinking how nice it would be to eat you anyway, and now that I can’t exactly teach you much since you’d be too distracted thinking about me eating him, and you know that’s true, well…”

“N-No, no, no… Margot, please… y-you don’t have to do this!” he rasped, welling up and worming harder. “J-Just let me go, and you’ll n-never see me again!”

“I’m sorry if it’s hard for you to understand, I really am. But my mind’s made up.”

With her intentions kindly confirmed, utter dread overtook Kevin, and he redoubled his pointless efforts to escape her fist. Sportingly, Margot opened her hand and allowed him to sprawl, but pinned down his limbs before he could attempt to leap off her palm, though the fall would’ve maimed him anyway. She couldn’t help but giggle at his adorable efforts, combing a stray blonde lock out of her eyeline, then pinched at his shirt.

“M-Margot… I… I d-don’t want to go l-like Connor…” he croaked, now openly weeping.

“First things first…” she said, ignoring his begging completely with that same chipper outlook and enchanting smirk. In spite of the puny student’s protests, Margot easily plucked his shirt over his head, then moved lower. Throughout the disrobing process, the boy kept on whimpering and tearing-up, hoping she might come to her senses and take pity, but she never did, nor was her happy-go-lucky mood affected. The diminutive pants and shoes came off even easier, leaving him briefly in his skivvies straddled by her thumb, red with embarrassment, before Kevin’s underwear came off too, leaving him naked in a tepid skin-to-skin embrace closed in the hand of a girl he might’ve developed a major crush on, if she wasn’t so insistent on making him her lunch.

“When you think about, it really is a perfect last tutoring session!” she declared, palming the petrified nudist closer to her mouth now. Without an ounce of malice, she smiled glowingly over her distraught soon-to-be appetizer. “Kind of a follow-up to everything we covered last time about the digestive system, you know? And you definitely didn’t remember everything I taught you, since you were so caught up thinking about Connor going in my stomach. Remember how helpful visual aids are? Well… it’ll be a little too dark for you to “see” everything, but a firsthand experience is always the best way to learn. Don’t you agree, Kev?”

Not waiting for a response, since drool was starting to spill at the corner of her lip, Margot lapped her tongue around the rim of her mouth and, made all the hungrier at the view of microscopic tears shining on Kevin’s face, she pressed her slimy oral muscle against his entire head and licked up the salty sorrow, leaving behind a much-thicker layer of enzyme fluid. For good measure, and to get herself even more fired up to overtake him completely, she explored his whole upper body with her tongue, taste buds undulating and the whole meaty mass oozing more gunk with every provocative stroke.

“Marg- mmmf!” he sputtered, his cries drowned out by the smothering beast of slick tongue flesh molesting his head and chest. His desperate thrashing did no good, either, as he was pathetically overpowered by the slow revolutions of her mouth-muscle. “MARGOT! I’m b-begging you! DON’T - EAT - ME! D-Don’t put m-”

Again Kevin was silenced, this time as Margot, moaning with authoritative thirst to have him inside already, bunched her fingers around the naked victim and pressed him onto the flat of her tongue before withdrawing it into her dripping maw like an oven. Though his screeched appeals hadn’t made her budge in the slightest, she did think it only right that Kevin enjoy their final lesson rather than rebelling the whole way, and after playfully passing him between buoyant inner cheeks and letting him ride her gooey serpent like a bronco, pinned him to the roof of her mouth and wedged her tongue hard between his legs, forcing them apart and letting her access his package with the moist tip of her taste-tester. She didn’t expect a reaction, but at least pacification. Margot felt even more fulfilled though when, within seconds of aggressively yet carefully humping the boy’s lower half with her tongue, Kevin began accidentally stiffening, still fighting her, but more half-heartedly so.

Whether this reaction was due to his bewildered arousal or gradual acceptance of his fate, she wasn’t sure, but it didn’t matter to Margot, and it made her glad to feel him settling down. So much for all his resistance. The giantess was further encouraged now to provide a full-body blowjob to the quiet little thing sandwiched between her palate and tongue, giving him the absolute ride of his life before he served an important and educational function in her belly, and she barely had to try. How else would he ever have a chance at such fun with a girl like her, after all? This was almost like charity work, though a kind she was happy to provide. When at last she felt him spasm and go limp as a doll slung across her tongue, his guilty seed shot between her taste buds in a way that actually helped spice up his flavor, Margot scooped Kevin toward her throat with a final salivary swish. Unable to help herself any longer, she gathered spit around him and in one massive swallow, sent her tutoring subject toward his ultimate lesson.

Calmed by the feeling of Kevin’s gurgly peristalsis experience, which echoed Connor’s pilgrimage to her gut as well, Margot leaned back in her chair and tenderly followed his path through her digestive tract with her fingertips along her neck, further relaxed even by his ever-more distant wailing the closer he came to squeezing into her stomach.

End Notes:
That's the end of these interconnected shorts, but if more chapters on Margot are commissioned, they'll appear here. Cheers!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12166