One Year Lease: Side Stories and One-Shots by Greenanon
Summary:

A repository of shorter stories set in the same universe as my story One Year Lease. For the most part these will explore some side characters and other aspects of the world.


Categories: Humiliation, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, New World Order, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: One Year Lease
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 15297 Read: 17709 Published: August 09 2022 Updated: January 03 2023

1. Deandra and Warren by Greenanon

2. Charles and Bethany by Greenanon

3. Amber by Greenanon

Deandra and Warren by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

This first one is about Deandra and Warren, Eve's boss and her tiny lover. A lot of people wanted to see them explored a little more so here's a short about how they met, as well as what happened when Warren shrank.

“Here she comes again,” Warren’s boss, Greg, muttered, gesturing out the storefront window. Greg was an older guy, grey haired and with a paunch that suggested weekends filled with TV and beer over gym visits. He was a good enough boss, never stingy with pay or time off, and Warren figured that was as much as you could really hope for. He leaned towards the window, seeing the grey Mercedes pulling up outside. “You gonna take your break and hang out in the lobby with her?” Greg asked with a leery grin.

Warren raised an eyebrow, “she probably just needs something fixed on her car,” he said dismissively.

Greg rolled his eyes, “that Mercedes of hers isn’t even a year old, and she’s in here every other week for the past two months. We have practically taken that thing apart Warren, there is nothing wrong with it, and if there was, why wouldn’t she take it back to the dealership?”

“So… what are you thinking?” Warren asked uncertainly.

Greg rolled his eyes, “well, I’ve seen her drive by when you’re not on shift, and her car is working just fine then.” He gave a wink, “come on Warren, you always talk with her while we’ve got it in the bay…”

“Just polite conversation while I’m at the desk!” he insisted, “movies that just came out, sports, stuff like that!”

He sneezed suddenly, wiping his nose with a frown, damn hay fever, he thought.

“Uh huh,” Greg muttered, unconvinced, “well, we make money doing nothing every time she comes in, so if that’s what she wants, go talk to her about movies, sports, and stuff like that.”

Warren rolled his eyes at what Greg was implying, “she’s got to be like ten years older than me at least, and she’s loaded,and beautiful, he thought, but he didn’t say that out loud, “you think she can’t find more interesting guys to talk to?”

“Hey, the heart wants what it wants,” Greg said, picking up a clipboard with a wink. He went out the front door to take the waiting woman’s keys from her as her car waited in front of a maintenance bay.

“Good afternoon, Warren,” Deandra said sweetly as she walked into the shop’s office. As always, the middle aged black woman was wearing polished heels and a business suit, though today instead of pantlegs she wore a skirt that allowed him to see her nylon clad legs below the knee. The soft clicks of her heels against the tiled floor echoed through the small waiting area as she approached the desk.

“Car acting up again?” Warren asked with a smile.

Her mouth became a thin line, “yes… odd noise I think, maybe someone should take it out for a test drive?”

Warren smirked, “We’ll get it done Miss Clarkson.”

“Deandra,” she said with a sigh, “please… I get enough Miss Clarkson’s.”

He blinked, “Of course… Deandra.”

She sat down in the waiting room with a huff, pulling out her phone and scrolling, “this damned shrinking virus has thrown the entire economy into chaos,” she muttered, “and this Shrinkee Protection Act… it’s a nightmare…”

“Uh yeah,” Warren said, “I’ve been trying not to think about it…” he gave her a small smile, “so did you watch that movie I told you about last time?”

“I did,” she said with a short chuckle, “I have to admit, I’ve never been a fan of fantasy films, but you really sold it… I think I’m sucked in.”

“You didn’t watch the second one yet?” Warren asked excitedly.

Deandra sighed, “I’m very busy Warren, my appointments are booked up to hell and back,” she smirked, “would you like to know a little secret?” she asked in a conspiratorial tone.

He raised an eyebrow, “what?”

“There’s never been anything wrong with that car,” she said with a giggle, “It’s something I can put on my calendar that nobody will question or bother me over, a nice 45 minutes or so to myself…”

“We’ve uh… known that for a while,” he said sheepishly, “I guess that settles the mystery.” He laughed a bit, “you will not believe what my boss thinks you come in here for…”

Now it was her turn to raise an eyebrow, “Oh?” she inquired with a small smile, “do tell.”

He blushed, “he uh… thought you were coming in to see me.”

He wished he hadn’t said it, and an awkwardness passed between them as the room seemed to grow eerily quiet. He sneezed once, and reached for a Kleenex as she regarded him. His face was beet red, and he mentally cursed the cold that seemed to have him in its grip.

Finally, Deandra smiled, “I could have done this little farce in so many other ways you know, I could have gone to the park, just driven home, to another shop… yes Warren, I always come here because I like talking to you.” She sighed, “If that’s a problem I’ll stop bothering you-“

“N-No,” he stuttered, shocked, “but… why?”

“It’s nice to talk to someone… outside of my social circle,” she explained, “just about nonsense,” she winked at him, “having it be a… fair looking young man, helps.” She chuckled, “I’m really sorry, I’ll stop coming in and wasting your time.”

“Umm…” Warren’s heart was pounding in his chest, “w-well what if we just talked… somewhere else?”

Deandra paused, a small smile tracing over her features, “Why Warren… are you… asking me out?”

He swallowed, “yeah,” he said weakly, “I mean, if you want.”

She was quiet a moment, then sat up, walking over to him and clacking her heels on the tile. She reached into her stylish purse, and withdrew a business card. She slid it across the office desk, the gold letters on it reading “DEANDRA CLARKSON, CEO.” His eyes bulged as he shakily picked it up.

“There’s a personal number and my assistant on there,” Deandra explained, “call Shirley, tell her you’re taking me to dinner, and then let her pick a restaurant.” She winked at Warren and gave him a quick smile, “let’s try for eight this Friday.”

“Uh…” he gulped, “sounds great!”

Warren pulled up to the house and double checked the directions again, “No way,” he breathed. The neighborhood was swanky, to be sure, but the address she’d given him was… there was no way to put it, it was a goddamn mansion.

“What the hell,” he muttered. He knew she was rich, that much had been evident when he’d had to call her assistant to schedule a date with her, but this… he suddenly felt very self-conscious about driving his used Toyota into her driveway.

She walked out to him then, a dark red dress and heels on as she smiled on her way down the small walkway. He couldn’t help but stare, and he could swear her hips swayed slightly as she caught his gaze.

What the fuck am I doing dating a woman like this? He wondered. He sneezed into his sleeve just as she opened the door, nerves, he insisted, sniffling slightly.

“Feeling okay?” she asked, a little concerned.

“Just a cold, or allergies or something,” he said, taking a tissue provided from her purse.

“You don’t think you could have… it?” She asked, “my company already had all senior staff tested, so I’m in the clear, but-“

“L-let’s just enjoy the night,” he said with a weak smile. He tried not to betray how nervous he suddenly was, the shrinking virus had a little a rate of about one in fifty in men, and around one in a thousand for women… but he probably just had a cold… right?

The two of them went to the upscale bistro that Deandra’s receptionist had made reservations for them at. Warren had balked at the prices, and was nervously thinking of a good lie about why he wouldn’t order anything, when Deandra touched his arm.

“Warren,” she said softly, “it’s my treat.” She looked at her own menu and sighed, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done the whole thing with the receptionist… I should have just picked someplace more reasonable.”

“Hey, don’t sweat it,” Warren said, feeling himself easing up a little, “I… I would have probably just taken you to Jabroni’s or something.”

She snorted, thinking of the town’s local greasy spoon, “I’d have gone,” she laughed, “I didn’t grow up eating like… this,” she gestured to the menu.

There was a commotion at a nearby table, and a trio of women stood up, shrieking. Warren’s eyes went wide as he saw movement darting out from under their table curtain. It was… he focused, yes, it was a shrinkee, a tiny man of four inches tall, naked, desperately trying to evade the screaming patrons with a hunk of bread tucked under his arm.

The looks of panic quickly became gleeful as the three women quickly sprinted ahead of the fleeing man, even in their dress shoes. Giggles erupted as he looked up at the three women in shock.

“Oh no, a lost little tiny!” one mocked.

“Don’t you have to have like, a caretaker or something?” another teased.

“J-Just let me go, I just wanted some food, honest-“

“Someone grab him!” one of the women shouted, “if he doesn’t already have someone you can get him chipped, and then he’s like, your pet or something!”

One of the women’s hands dove, and the man yelped in surprise, dropping the bread as he scrambled back over the carpet.

Deandra got up with an angry sigh, shoving one of the women aside. Her hand dove, clenching around the man and lifting him up and holding him to her chest in a protective fashion. She stared daggers at the women, who were suddenly silent.

“Hey, we saw him first,” one started.

Warren growled angrily and stood up, not sure what he intended to do, “Shove off,” he said in what he hoped was an intimidating voice. The whole restaurant was staring now, and had gone quiet. The three women scowled, but then slowly returned to their seats.

Deandra’s gaze drifted over to Warren, and she gave an apologetic smile, “Can you… excuse me a minute?” she asked quietly.

“Uh, no problem,” he said, just as stunned as the shrunken man currently in her grip.

The women whispered angrily amongst themselves, sitting back at their table and occasionally shooting Warren an angry glare. It took her over twenty minutes to return, and she was noticeably flustered when she did. She sat down with an angry sigh, and then took a quick gulp of her wine.

“Everything okay?” Warren asked nervously.

“I just hate to see people treated that way,” she muttered, “I… I took Jason, that was his name, I took him outside and called a friend with a shrinking virus victim charity to come get him. I think they can help him out. He doesn’t have anyone he trusts, he was scrounging for food… who knows how long he’s been living in this restaurant…”

“Oh, that’s really kind of you,” Warren said with a smile. “Did you know someone who shrank or-“

“No,” she said, scowling, “I just can’t stand it, this whole system the Shrinkee Protection Act set up is monstrous and cruel...”

“Yeah,” Warren muttered, “I guess… it didn’t really turn out the way it was sold to us, huh?”

“The name is one of the worst jokes the legislators played,” Deandra said. She seemed embarrassed suddenly, “I’m sorry if I ruined dinner, I just had to do something.”

“Hey,” Warren said with a warm smile, “someone had to, sorry it took me a minute to jump in.”

“You jumped in,” Deandra said with a grin, “that’s what matters.”

Deandra and Warren’s relationship continued on in spite of both of their expectations, she was older than him, a successful corporate executive who had been on magazine covers, he was her mechanic, but at the same time neither could stop thinking about the other when they were apart. For Deandra Warren was a beacon of normalcy and human contact in a world that wanted her to be cold, businesslike, aloof. For Warren, Deandra was a woman beyond his wildest dreams, smart, yet not condescending, an accomplished and beautiful person who despite everything still seemed to like spending time with him.

Part of Warren feared it would end in disaster, a woman like Deandra couldn’t ever see him as being on her level… still, he was enjoying basking in her light, for as long as he could. When the test results came in the mail, performed as part of a routine checkup at his doctor’s office, they crushed him, but… in a cosmic way, he wasn’t surprised. Someone like Deandra didn’t come into your life for free, that was the law of the universe.

Jabroni’s was a hole in the wall behind a struggling bowling alley, the cramped and greasy smelling diner had surly waitresses that had last smiled at a customer sometime during the late 90s. The only thing keeping the establishment afloat was the quality of the food, and Warren watched numbly as his double cheeseburger with bacon was slid in front of him, Deandra smiling as her own was delivered.

“I haven’t been here since college; can you believe that?” Deandra laughed, “thanks for bringing me back, it’s the kind of place nobody I know now would take me to…” she paused, looking at his grim expression. “Warren…?”

“I…” he swallowed nervously, “this is our last date,” he managed quietly.

Deandra froze, eyes wide, “but… why?” she asked weakly.

“I’ve got it,” he said, lip trembling. “The virus.”

They were quiet a moment, “how long do you have?” she asked in a low voice.

“About a month,” he said, tearing the edge of his napkin idly, “that cold I had when we first started dating? I guess that was it…” he sighed.

They sat in silence a moment, “What are you going to do?” Deandra asked finally.

“What else is there?” Warren muttered darkly, “I guess I’ll see about getting registered to my parents, live out of a dollhouse, all that… It’s over for me, my job, my life… us.”

“It doesn’t have to be,” Deandra said, meeting his eyes.

He frowned, “what do you-“

“That ridiculous law, I could be your… oh what do they call it, guardian?” She smiled, “if you wanted…”

He thought about it, the idea did carry some appeal… but he was putting his life in her hands, quite literally, his finances were probably inconsequential to someone like her, but…

“You’d… you’d treat me like you do now, right?” he asked nervously, “we’d still be… boyfriend and girlfriend?”

She chuckled, “I’m with you now because you’re the only one who treats me like a real person, and not their boss, or a customer they’ve got to kiss ass for… I’d never want you to be like that, even if I’m a giant to you I never want you to talk to me any other way than the way you do now.”

He blinked, letting the full weight of what she was saying sink in, “Deandra… would you really want to do this for me?”

“I would,” she said firmly, “at this point I can’t imagine life without you, you’re doing me the favor by coming to live with me.”

“I don’t know what to say,” he said in awe.

“Say yes,” she said with a smile, reaching across and clutching his hand gently.

Warren quit his job the next day, and at Deandra’s insistence moved into her house. She’d told him to spend his last month at full size doing whatever he wanted, relaxing, preparing himself… The paperwork for Shrinkee guardianship was fairly straightforward, handled by Deandra’s attorney and delivered to him for signature. From there it was the happiest few weeks of his life. The matter of getting location chipped was… slightly contentious. Warren was entertaining the idea, while Deandra was firmly against it. He’d let the matter go, but he wondered if they’d end up revisiting it.

Despite his original ideas of spending his final full-sized days sleeping in quietly, he found himself getting up earlier than he ever had, rising with Deandra when she woke up. It was nice to spend breakfast with her of course, but she also had… other things she wanted him for in the mornings.

“Mmm…” she whispered, twirling a loch of his hair as she hugged him close, “there really isn’t any better way to start the day…” She sat up, the post sex haze, letting him see her gorgeous naked form as she stepped out of bed. “I hope I don’t tire you out too much,” she giggled, slipping her shirt back on.

“Never,” he breathed, “you’re right, best way to start the day.

“Normally I’d have wanted to wait a little longer for this with a new boyfriend,” she said, biting her lip, “but… with you being tiny soon, we’ve got to get as much of this in as we can… I’ll be coming home over lunch, take one of my credit cards and buy yourself a red bull stud.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said excitedly.

She paused, “you know,” she said with a mischievous grin, “you might want to start exercising Warren, making love to me might require a little more… endurance, once you’re small.”

“Once I’m…” he gulped, he hadn’t really thought that far…

“Oh yes,” she chuckled, “I’ve been doing my research, our fun isn’t over once you shrink,” she flicked his nose playfully as she enjoyed his stunned expression, “really, it’ll just be getting started.”

When Warren’s final few days came Deandra took the second vacation in her career to spend them with him. The shrinking virus symptoms often required care in those final few days, as feverish delusion and a rash set in just before the final dwindling would occur.

Deandra gently rubbed Warren’s head as he lay on the couch, blinking, sweaty and trying to scratch at his arms. She smiled slightly, and was rewarded with a smile back.

“T-this is so crazy,” he tittered, “I’m going to be sooooo small…”

“You are,” she agreed with a warm smile.

“Your boobs are going to be so huge,” he muttered, his eyes growing wide. Deandra fought the urge to giggle, “I could like… ride in them,” he whispered.

“I think we could arrange that,” she said quietly, stroking his forehead again.

“I still can’t believe this is happening to me,” he moaned, blinking, “like, this super sexy goddess of a woman is just going to take care of me.”

She blinked, the doctors had warned her that the virus’s victims would get… frank, with their caretakers during their final hours before shrinking. They’d also rant and rave about any topic that passed their fancy, their minds were going a thousand miles a minute and standing still, or so they said.

“I’ve got this sort of idea,” he rasped, looking straight up at the ceiling, “I don’t know if I should tell Deandra though…”

She raised an eyebrow; did he know she was here? “Go on,” she said curiously.

“Well,” he said in a conspiratorial tone as beads of sweat rolled down his forehead, “I… I really like her butt.” Deandra snorted, but didn’t interrupt him. “It’s so big and round and perfect,” he muttered, “I’ve been thinking about it ever since she let me move in here… I’ll climb up onto the couch, wait until she’s about to sit down and… bmpf” he finished with a smile.

“Bmpf?” Deandra asked, an eyebrow raised.

“That’s what it would sound like,” he insisted, “if she just buried me with that thing…” He looked at her suddenly, in shock, “but don’t tell her I said that!” he insisted, “I don’t want her to think I’m weird…”

“Warren,” she asked curiously, “who am I?”

He blinked, “Ronald, after all the burgers I’ve bought from you…”

He thinks I’m a damn clown, she thought, struggling not to laugh, he’s imagining discussing our sex life with a fast food mascot… This would definitely be one to tease him about, once things had settled down.

Movement flashed down by her hand, and she looked down in shock to see that Warren’s eyes had closed, his body quickly diminishing right in front of her. His clothes loosened, and she struggled to keep him in her lap as his body rapidly seemed to contract in on itself. The whole thing was over in seconds, before she even fully realized it was happening, and she was left, stunned, looking down at Warren’s curled form in her cupped hands. She stared in wonder at the pile of clothes left on the couch where he’d been… the whole thing seemed so unreal.

She felt him stir in her hands, and her gaze drifted down. He groaned, feeling her palms like they were a soft lumpy mattress, a warm mattress. He smiled and almost went to sleep…

“Warren?” Deandra whispered.

He froze, and with a resigned sigh he opened his eyes, it happened, he thought numbly, looking at the columns of flesh rising around him, his girlfriend’s fingers… slowly he forced himself to look up, the looming colossus of Deandra looming over him. His heart pounded, and it was all he could do not to crumple in fear before her… then she smiled.

“It’s okay,” she whispered, gently bringing her thumb around to stroke his head, “I’ve got you now Warren, it’s okay…”

His heart rate slowed, and he relaxed, letting himself lean back against her fingers, resting. He felt tired, like he’d just run a marathon, but at the same time at ease.

Is it an effect from the shrinking? He wondered, or is it just… her? She was radiant, a stunning guardian angel who had shepherded him through this, who now held him safely in her hand.

“Well,” she beamed, “come on, say something?”

“You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life,” he said, staring up at her in awe.

“First words when tiny,” she giggled, “you can’t take them back now!”

His head was starting to clear, and he smiled up at her, “well, what would you have picked?”

“I don’t know, one small step for man? Or something like that,” The two of them shared a raucous laughter as she snuggled him close to her chest. He grunted at her strength, supposedly he was the next thing to invincible now, but… well, he trusted Deandra, and besides it felt nice… she was so warm.

The next few days were spent adjusting to Warren’s new size, Deandra had procured him the finest clothes available for tinies, along with appliances, such that there were, for him. While she’d gotten him a small bed for her nightstand, he never used it, preferring to sleep snuggled against her cheek. Today they were simply lounging on her couch, having finished another of Warren’s recommended movies. He was in a loose-fitting robe, and she a simple pair of short shorts and a t-shirt, a far cry from the business attire she wore almost every time she went out. All things considered; it was heavenly.

Which is why it had to end.

“I’m going back to work tomorrow,” Deandra said with a sigh.

“Well shit, I guess I could just hang out here,” he muttered despondently. Deandra’s house had been big enough when he’d been full sized, now it was practically a lost kingdom for him to explore.

“Oh no you don’t,” she said with a small smile, “I work very long hours typically, this last month with you has been something of an outlier, and I’m way behind because of it.” She sighed, placing him on her ample chest as she sighed and stretched, the fabric of her t-shirt outlining a massive pair of breasts as she did.

“So, what, you want me to hang around your office?” he asked, confused.

“Naturally I’ll be sure to keep you adequately… entertained,” she said with a smirk, “I have someone making you a customized briefcase to travel in, it will have climate control, television, bedding, everything a tiny man needs to stay happy on the go.” She grinned, “when you’re not riding in… other places.”

He gulped, “o-other places?”

“You had some interesting ideas when you were ranting and raving, right before you got tiny,” she said with a wicked grin.

“Oh shit,” he muttered, “what all did I say?”

“I prefer to show, not tell,” she chuckled softly, gripping him again as she stood up. She turned around, facing the couch as she bent over, gently setting him down on the cushion. He looked on, stunned as she turned again, letting her massive cheeks hang over him. He felt himself growing instantly hard, his mouth open as he realized exactly what he must have blurted out in his fugue state.

“Oh wow,” he muttered, blinking in surprise, “it’s… it’s even better than I imagined.”

“You’re just going to get lost under there, aren’t you?” Deandra giggled, slapping her own ass playfully. He watched it jiggle, an ebony planet overhead waiting to come down and crush him into oblivion. “Well?” She teased, “come on, say something!”

“I…” he gulped, more aroused than he’d ever been in his life, “I…”

She just chuckled and rolled her eyes, without another word she let herself fall back onto the couch, sitting on the cushion where Warren was laying a moment before.

For Warren it was like an avalanche, a soft, warm, ebony avalanche. He could smell the mix of her bodywash from the morning, along with the faintest odor of sweat. Her butt easily pressed him into the cushion, allowing him no movement as its softness enveloped him, entombing him like a warm wave that melded itself around him.

“I hope this is everything you imagined it to be,” she teased, grinding herself against the couch slightly.

For Warren it was like a mountain was rubbing itself against him, a tender and supple mountain… He groaned as the grinding pressure against his erection began to send tingles up his spine. She shifted again, causing him to gasp in what little air he had near him. The world’s largest lap dance continued, and a moment later he came like a geyser, spraying feebly against the mountain of a woman who continued grinding gently, as though nothing had happened.

“Let’s check on my boy toy,” Deandra muttered with a smile. She lifted herself up, turning around and fighting a laugh at Warren’s stunned face. She looked down and realized there was just the smallest of wet spots on the front of that tiny robe she’d had made for him. She bit her lip, a smug smile forming on her face as she realized the tiniest grinding motions against the couch had been enough to make him mess himself, cumming helplessly as he was overwhelmed by her.

“That was… amazing,” he breathed.

Deandra walked through the double doors to the large office building, her assistant all but sprinting to meet her, “Miss Clarkson!” she began with a forced smile, “there’s so much we need to do, we’re preparing those documents for employees who are uh… shrinking, we’re looking at higher average rates in our workforce than the general population and-“

“I don’t care how much it’s going to cost,” Deandra growled, “I’m not firing people because of something like this happening to them… we’ll get them assistants, we’ll pay to have specialized work stations built.”

“Y-Yes Miss Clarkson,” the assistant said, “I’ll be sure to have an email saying that drafted for your approval.”

“See that you do,” she muttered with a sigh as they reached her office door.

With a satisfied sigh she sat down in her office chair, looking at the expansive corner office. She felt the soft leather contorting against her bottom… along with a squirming passenger who had insisted on taking the journey here in the back of her panties.

She smirked, in a way this office was more her home than her house was, “Welcome home Warren,” she said with a satisfied sigh. When it all got out in the corporate world there would certainly be scandal, it was something she’d considered even before Warren had shrunk… a younger man, handsome like him, and a mechanic no less, with someone like her? She chuckled, well, now he was tiny, the “boy toy” jokes were practically writing themselves… and why not? They were kind of funny. She was confident Warren would come into his own in time, and earn respect from her peers as she had what felt like a lifetime ago. There would be places for even someone his size to make themselves known in the world, and she’d make sure any door he wanted was open.

For now though? She grimaced, looking at her phone calendar, a meeting in twenty minutes… She felt Warren squirm against her behind, and bit her lip, his movements causing a wetness to build that would no doubt waft back to him. You’re too distracting to leave in my underwear once we get to the office, front or back, she decided with a mix of amusement and disappointment.

She thought about getting up, heading to her private washroom, and retrieving him, putting him in the little suit and tie she’d prepared for him… Then she glanced at her phone again.

Twenty minutes… she grinned to herself, I’ve got time for one last thing… she slowly started grinding her butt against the office chair, a movement imperceptible to everyone by the tiny man being driven insane by the motion.

End Notes:

Finally got around to writing one of the quickies I had ideas for after One Year Lease ended. I'll probably add to this collection now and then rather than as a regular thing, so I guess if you can't get enough of this setting keep an eye out.

Charles and Bethany by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

“And that’s why I think I’m confident that my branch can handle more client portfolios in the coming quarter,” Charles finished with a smile. Judging by the smiles and nods on the computer monitor the various other branch managers and Deandra herself had found the presentation convincing. There were a few other wrap up topics and a few personal comments and jokes as the meeting attendees blipped off the massive computer monitor in front of him one at a time, until finally he was left.

“Okay, turn it off,” he said with a sigh, gesturing to his assistant.

He watched as the towering girl moved over to flick the small webcam off, the device itself was as tall as he was, angled down towards a tiny desk he’d bought at a doll furniture store. The mix of the online meeting and the prop allowed him to look normal to his colleagues, at least when they were conducting video conferences. In truth he’d found most of them to be fairly accepting or at least indifferent to his status as a shrinkee, but he still liked to stand “shoulder to shoulder” with them in this one way, even if it was all smoke and mirrors.

“That was great Charles!” his assistant, Mindy, said eagerly.

Mindy Liu had been a friend of his wife’s who had needed a job following an ugly divorce, the middle-aged Asian woman had been the couple’s homemaker, and with the children off to college she’d been looking for work to pass her days. Charles had needed an assistant at the company anyways, at four inches tall he could hardly type or navigate the office on his own, and so with Bethany’s recommendation he’d brought her on.

She’d been a wonderful addition to his team as he’d struggled to rebuild the office after Amber and her cronies had been cleaned out, with a bubbly personality and a light air it had made the long hours a little easier. His wife, Bethany, liked having her around too, after hearing of all the things that had happened before his promotion, she always joked that she liked having someone keep an eye on him while he was away from her.

“Ugh, I think with that we can call it a day,” he said, smiling up at Mindy as she held out her hand. He eagerly leapt into it, feeling the soft padding of her fingers curling around him as she gently carried him out through the rows of cubicles. He sighed and let the smell of her fruit scented lotion fill his nostrils, Mindy would usually pull a bottle of the stuff from her purse towards the end of the day and rub a few globs across her hands. The smell had come to be associated with the end of the workday, and it always put him at ease.

“Hey Charles,” Eve called, her own bag over her shoulder as she followed the two of them to the elevator, “I guess we’re the last ones out again, huh?”

“Yep,” he laughed, leaning over against Mindy’s curled fingers, “how’s Evan?”

“He’s doing great, he’s building a giant hotwheels track from the roof down to the garden,” Eve said, rolling her eyes.

“Hot wheels?” Charles frowned, “even we’re a little big for-“

“He says he’s going to skateboard down it,” Eve sighed, “we’re having some friends over this weekend, I’m guessing he’s going to save the big moment for that… he’s going to break his neck, I just know it.”

“I’ve done that,” Charles muttered, his cheeks going a little red.

“What,” Mindy exclaimed fearfully, “broken your-“

“It was right after I shrank, there was an RC car and a ramp involved,” Charles chuckled, “yeah, it does heal right back up but… it stings, let’s leave it at that.”

“That sounds horrible!” Mindy said, unconsciously bringing Charles up to her chest and knocking the wind out of him.

“Hey, tiny guys tend to become daredevils,” Eve laughed with a shrug, “Evan always says you just make the best of it, like chrome dome over here growing that… thing.” She jokingly pointed to Charles’ long mane of brown hair stretching down past his shoulders.

“Hey, I was bald for the last decade, I think I’ve earned a few months with a glam rock cut,” Charles protested.

“You do you,” Eve chuckled, stepping out of the elevator as the doors to the building’s lobby opened.

Mindy hummed happily to herself as she walked to the end of the parking lot where her own car waited. Her sedan was a few years old, a parting “gift” from her husband in their divorce, and she sidled in and gently placed Charles down in his usual spot in the cupholder.

What is this stuff? He wondered for the millionth time as he looked distastefully at the sticky residue lining the bottom. He’d asked her to wipe them out before, but somehow the gunk always managed to return within a week. He always pestered Bethany about keeping theirs clean, and he let thoughts of a portable cupholder liner for shrinkees fill his thoughts on the way home.

As they pulled into the driveway of the two-story suburban house he saw the front door open, the warmth of the light inside spilling out into the evening air around Bethany as she waved to the two of them coming up the driveway.

He smiled as he saw her wave, her curvy figure outlined by the glow of the house’s interior, her curly auburn hair shining slightly as she stepped out onto the porch. She’d always been self-conscious about the bit of weight she’d kept on after their children had been born, but as her ample hips swayed as she walked to meet them, Charles couldn’t help but think his wife had added any extra pounds in just the right places.

He felt himself stir slightly below his belt as he saw she was wearing a low-cut shirt and a pair of jeans that stretched precariously over her curvy posterior. He’d been playfully slipped between those immense breasts enough times to know what it meant when she wore that particular shirt too, and she winked at him quickly as their eyes met.

“Has he been behaving for you?” Bethany joked as she held out a hand to take her husband.

“Oh yes, the perfect little gentleman,” Mindy giggled, dropping Charles slightly and letting Bethany have him. “I’ll see you two on Monday, have a good weekend.” She shot a knowing glance at Bethany, who smirked and gave her friend a wink as well. Charles felt his cheeks grow hot as Mindy’s gaze drifted downward, a look in her eyes that seemed to say that she knew exactly what Charles was in for that evening.

“Come along dear,” Bethany purred, carrying her tiny husband towards the door as Mindy stepped back into her car.

“Oh, I cannot wait until the kids go to bed,” he grinned, looking up at her.

“No waiting, I sent the girls to my parent’s house tonight,” Bethany said with a smile.

Charles felt his heartbeat pick up, “What’s the occasion?”

“No occasion,” Bethany said with a happy sigh as she set him on the countertop. She pulled up one of the barstool style chairs they had in their kitchen alongside it, and loomed over him slightly as she pursed her lips, trying to collect her thoughts.

“Is everything okay?” Charles asked uncertainly.

“Oh yes,” Bethany laughed, causing Charles’ eyes to drift lower as her chest shook, “I just… had some things I wanted to say to you, just with the two of us I mean… no daughters, no distractions, you know?”

“Okay,” he said hesitantly, “shoot.”

“I just wanted to say… thank you,” Bethany said softly, “I didn’t really realize how bad things had been for you, at your office, until I talked with that coworker of yours… Eve I think?”

“Yeah, she’s the one who helped bring Amber down,” Charles said, “I guess I’ve got her to thank for my promotion in a weird way.”

“She’s a saint, we need to have her and her little boyfriend over for dinner or something,” Bethany sighed, “back to what I was saying… I knew you would have some trouble acclimating to being…” she gestured at him, “small, and I knew that while I’d never understand what you’re going through, I wanted to be your wife, and the girls wanted you to be their father, and I thought that would be all that mattered.” A tear escaped her eye as she blinked, tracing down her cheek, “I didn’t know you’d have to put up with… with the kind of horror that Amber woman put you through.”

“Bethany, it’s all right,” Charles said soothingly, “it’s over, she’s fired, she’s tiny herself now, she can’t hurt me or anyone else.”

“I wish I could get my hands on that little bitch,” Bethany snarled, “I’d-“

“Bethany!” Charles said, raising his voice a little, “it’s over, we won, we got the happy ending.”

“Yes but…” she looked at him, blinking away another tear, “we didn’t know, or you didn’t know that we would, you went into that office and subjected yourself to that woman and her cronies every day to keep a roof over our heads thinking that it could have been the rest of your career… I could have found work, we could have moved to a smaller house or something, I-“

“I didn’t want you to have to do any of that,” Charles said in a tired voice, “I love you all Bethany-“

“You’re going to make me start crying again,” Bethany giggled, “this is supposed to be a happy night… I just felt like you deserved some kind of reward for enduring all that, so I sent the kids away, I’m going to make your favorite dinner and…” she licked her lips, “well, I think I’m going to spoil you in some other ways too…”

“Like letting me sit in your boobs and watching whatever movie I want?” Charles asked eagerly.

Bethany noticeably winced, but forced a smile, “sure, whatever movie you want.”

“Army of Darkness,” Charles said, looking up into the giant woman’s face and putting his hands on his hips.

Again?” Bethany huffed, “fine.” She slowly walked her fingers along the countertop, extending her fingers like they were conga kicking and ever so gently knocking him over, “I want to have a little fun you with you first though,” she said, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. Her fingers leapt up, poking into his chest and pinning him down while she giggled. “Try to move my finger,” she insisted, “come on, just try!”

He gripped her fingertip, which was as thick as his leg, and grunted as he tried to force it off himself. He shuddered with exertion as he managed to push it up slightly, but Bethany just giggled and pressed it down again, causing him to grunt and lay his arms at his sides in defeat.

“I can’t,” he moaned in an exaggerated pathetic tone.

“Awww… poor widdle Charlie,” Bethany cooed, letting her finger slide across his tiny business suit until it reached his hair, “you used to love pinning me when we play wrestled… now you can’t even beat my finger!”

He gulped as the finger slid lower, slowly circling his crotch. There was no way she didn’t feel his erection poking through his work pants, she knew exactly how the slight mockery and easy overpowering made him feel.

Their sex life before the shrinking virus had always been a happy one, but the kinkiest thing they’d ever done together had involved a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and a blindfold. After he’d shrank, he’d been terrified of what it would mean for them, after all what could a three-inch man do for a goddess towering over him, hundreds of times his size? That fear hadn’t lasted long, Bethany had evidently spent the leadup to his diminishment researching the issue, and had since been taking a much more leading role in their activities.

“Strip,” she ordered with a grin.

“You’re not going to tear them off me this time?” he asked with a grin as he sat up, already unbuttoning his shirt.

“If you were still wearing doll clothes I would,” she growled, “but those tiny tailored suits are expensive.”

He stood up, quickly pulling his pants down and standing before his wife, “W-Well?” he asked, starting to get a little nervous as she leered at him. For all that he knew his wife had loved him and had enjoyed sex with him prior to shrinking, he still wasn’t quite used to the real lust in her eyes when she looked down at him now.

“Very nice,” she muttered, the warm humidity of her breath rolling over his naked body as her finger extended again, “you swear you don’t exercise?”

“No,” he breathed, the sensation of her finger feeling him up causing a tingle to rush up his spine, “when would I have the time?” He grinned as her finger found it’s way under his chin, lifting his gaze slightly, “you should see the tiny guys who do workout, they all have bodies movie stars or something.”

“It has certainly done wonders for you,” she said, “you look better than you did at twenty…”

“It’s the hair, isn’t it?” he asked with a grin.

“Sure baby,” she laughed, curling her hand underneath him and scooping him up into her palm.

He felt the ground rumble beneath him at each of her plodding footsteps, carrying them up to their bedroom. She cupped a hand over him, blocking his view slightly and keeping him from tumbling out of her palm as she picked up her speed, the anticipation making them both giddy.

Bethany practically shoved the bedroom door open, flopping on the bed and making the springs creak beneath her weight. She gently lowered him down the bedspread, immaculately made as it was every day. Charles was bowled over again as she leaned down, kissing him and letting the soft velvet of her lips press into his body, leaving a lipstick stain across his torso as he was pressed into the blanket.

“Now you stay right there while momma gets undressed,” she breathed, her hot breath washing over him again as she leaned up.

Charles watched, awestruck, as his building sized wife began to disrobe. The shirt came off first, revealing the mountainous jiggling breasts, barely held in by a bra that struggled under the weight. He gulped as he saw them overflowing ever so slightly, bouncing free a second time as Bethany reached behind her back and undid the hook with a sigh. She simply let the garment fall to the ground, taking a moment to enjoy the zombified look on Charles’ face before reaching down to unbutton her jeans.

“Damn,” she muttered, struggling with the button, “I could use some of that shrinkee metabolism right about now!” she joked with a grunt as she forced her pants down, revealing her massive hips. She turned slightly, grinning down at him and slapping her ass once, causing waves on the faraway surface, “what do you think Charlie?” she giggled, “is my butt getting too big?”

“Fuck no,” Charles breathed, eyes wide.

“Oh?” She giggled, sliding her thumb inside her bright red panties and slowly lowering them. She bent over slightly as she brought them down, letting her enormous behind hover over him, the shadow blocking out the light from the bedroom ceiling lamp.

He gulped as he tried to comprehend it, each cheek was the size of a small house to him. Bethany shook her ass back and forth in an exaggerated slow motion as she finally brought her panties down around her ankles, stepping out of one hole, then smirking to herself for a moment before she brought the next one out.

“Oops!” she cried out in faux surprise.

Charles only had a moment to cry out in surprise as the soft mass of her rear end came down on him like a meteor, slamming him into the bed and easily muffling any other sounds he could make. Bethany giggled to herself as she felt him squirm beneath her, a feeble and oddly cute motion. She idly kicked her panties the rest of the way off, sighing and enjoying the feeling, grinding her massive butt down on him more as he fought.

“Now where did Charlie go?” she said, teasingly tapping her chin a moment, “he was right here and then… oh no!” she slowly stood back up, revealing the indent in the blanket and a stunned Charles pressed into it. She turned around and smirked at him, “you always did love it when I sat on your face… I guess it’s just a little more intense now, huh?”

“Y-Yeah,” he managed.

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” she asked, a little concern dripping into her voice as she scooped him up again.

“No way!” he laughed, “I was between two soft things and tinies are damned near invincible anyway.”

“I always worry,” she said with a warm smile as she reached into a bedside drawer, “now, do you want grape or strawberry lube?” she held up a red bottle eagerly.

“Strawberry,” he said excitedly.

She held it over him, and he shivered as the fruity goo hit his skin. A moment later powerful fingers were rubbing it in to every inch of his body, mussing his hair into wild shapes as he groaned against the massage of her powerful thumbs.

“Looks good,” she said, grinning with anticipation as she lay back down on the bed, “are you ready Charlie?”

“Ready!” he breathed as she lowered him between her legs. He grinned as he saw she was already wet, the smell of her arousal wafting out from beneath her trimmed forest of pubic hair and overpowering even the sticky strawberry lubricant she’d coated him with.

He slipped inside her without resistance, instantly swallowed up by the warmth and wetness that waited beyond her lips. Her gasp as he entered her shook his world, and he felt his chest, torso, and eventually his legs slide inside her as she pushed him the rest of the way in.

“Oh Charles…” she moaned, fingering herself slowly as she felt him crawling deeper.

She felt him sliding inside her as he struggled to move deeper, and in turn he felt her clench around him tighter in the dark tunnel. He gasped as her juices washed whatever was left of the lubricant away, coating him and filling him with her taste and scent, every one of his senses slowly became utterly consumed with her womanhood.

“I’m close!” she shouted, her voice muffled and faraway to the man trapped deep within her. Much louder was her heartbeat, a powerful drumbeat that picked up speed as she neared orgasm. Charles thrashed one final time, feeling the muscular walls tense around him and force all of his movement to cease as his wife screamed, flooding his world as she came.

“Fuck!” she shouted happily, bouncing back onto her pillow, “that is… fantastic,” she breathed. She glanced down between her legs, sighing at the wet stain on the bedspread, “looks like I’ll be needing do wash the bedding again,” she muttered, “good work Charlie!”

The object of her affection slid out of her, panting himself as he steadied himself in a pool of mixed strawberry lubricant and cum.

“D-Did I win?” he joked, wiping some of the fluid.

“That depends,” Bethany said with a predatory smile as she sat up, looking at the tiny man between her thighs, “did you cum?”

“Not yet,” he admitted.

“Then the game’s not over, is it?” she giggled, reaching for him.

Some time later, after plenty of marital bliss, a shower, and a change of clothes, Charles sat nestled between the immense pillows of Bethany’s breasts, peaking out and watching his favorite movie play across the wall mounted flat screen TV in their living room. A plate of his wife’s meat loaf with mashed potatoes sat cooling on a plate on the coffee table, a few imperceptibly small bites taken out of it on one side, and a pair of more full sized bites taken from the other.

“I don’t know what it is about you and this movie,” Bethany giggled, sipping from a glass of red wine as she watched Bruce Campbell battle the forces of the undead, “it’s so…”

“Silly, yeah, I know, that’s part of the charm,” Charles laughed. “Thanks for putting up with it...”

“Of course,” she said, reaching down and stroking his hair slightly, “It’s your night Charlie, just know that I’ll always love you, with or without your hair, at any size, and even if you have terrible taste in movies.”

Charles felt a warmth fill his chest as he leaned back against his wife’s cleavage, in my own home at least, he thought, watching the final few moments of the film, I’ll always be king…

“Hail to the king baby,” he whispered as the movie ended.


End Notes:

Just felt like returning to this world briefly and exploring Charles' home life a bit. I always imagined him as a mild mannered salaryman who mostly worked for his wife and family, even enduring Amber's bullying to make sure he could support them.

Amber by Greenanon

Amber sighed as she lay across the couch, “I guess… I guess I’m struggling with a lot, I wasn’t exactly pro-tiny before…”

“Hmm…” Dr. Brown muttered, writing a few things down, “Do you feel… guilt perhaps?” Like her, Dr. Brown was tiny, a dark-haired woman who had been, and still was, a therapist before her own reduction in height.

“I just keep having this dream where I’m big again,” Amber explained, “but it’s like… even if I was, what would I do? The only people who will be around me are the same people I…” she sighed, “I never had a good relationship with my parents, and I always knew the girls at work weren’t real friends, but I didn’t realize until I was small just how few people I actually have. It’s fucked up that the only people who would take me are the people I sent a bunch of goons with guns after.” She crossed her arms behind her head and sighed.

“Dreams of your old size are very common in shrinkees,” Dr. Brown said, “but it’s interesting that you don’t see it as changing your circumstances… for most of us, dreams of our old size are promises of lives, agency, regained, but you don’t feel that way?”

“No,” Amber admitted, “I guess if I were big again… I’d want to try to have something like… like Laurie, Evan, and Eve have.” She laughed, but there wasn’t any joy in it, “you’ll think I’m pathetic for this… but I didn’t really think people could enjoy each other’s company like that, not until I spent some time with them… Like I always had people around sure, but I was the warchief doling out spoils, the head shark, if I didn’t have dirt on people, or promotions and favors to give out, nobody would have wanted to sit with me at lunch, or talk with me at the office.” She blinked away a tear, “all those years I had big, they just seem so wasted now.”

“Amber,” Dr. Brown said slowly, “there is nothing that keeps you from forging new connections with people, even at this size, your life isn’t wasted, you can have these things you want.”

“Sure,” Amber sighed, “but what’s the point? Who wants to be friends with a tiny woman with no money, and a crazy story like mine? I’m pretty sure Laurie, Evan, and Eve are only putting up with me out of pity.”

“You might try branching out,” Dr. Brown suggested, “there are social clubs for tinies, even dating apps-“

Amber burst out laughing, “oh yeah and dating, now there’s a minefield for the tiny girl… just one more thing you can’t do, just like climbing stairs.”

“You might be surprised at how open-minded people can be,” Dr. Brown said with a small smile, looking down at her wedding ring, “for that matter, you could always date a male Shrinkee, they outnumber us by twenty to one and not all of them are interested in full sized women.”

“Maybe,” Amber sighed. To tell the truth romance was far from her mind.

“That’s all the time we have for today,” Dr. Brown said, standing up from the chair, “I’ll see you again next week, same time.”

“Thanks,” Amber said, forcing a smile as she got up.

The pair of them walked to the door, and Amber braced herself for the reality outside. Her therapist opened it, and she reluctantly followed as they stepped out of Amber’s tiny sized condo and onto Laurie’s countertop together.

“You guys done?” Laurie asked, looking up from her coffee mug, “Doc, your husband’s waiting out front to pick you up, if you don’t mind me just carrying you out there.”

“Of course,” the doctor said with a smile as Laurie stood up and reached for her.

Amber watched her go; she still couldn’t get used to just how easily other tinies let themselves be carried… not that there was much of a choice a lot of the time.

Later that evening Amber found herself in the cupholder of Laurie’s truck, the gravel round causing her seat to rumble slightly as the blonde drove them to Evan and Eve’s house.

Laurie peeked down at her, “something wrong?”

“It just still feels weird,” Amber muttered, “going back there after everything that happened.”

“Evan and Eve are good people, mostly,” Laurie said with a shrug, “so you had a bit of a mental breakdown-“

“It was a lot more than that,” Amber said, “yeah I guess you can blame some of the stuff I did on the shrinking virus towards the end… the court did anyway, I’m really sorry I shot at you by the way-“

Laurie just chuckled, “well, you missed, so I’m willing to overlook it.”

Amber smiled, Laurie had been a surprising comfort after finding herself tiny, “it’s not just that though,” she said, frowning again, “I mean… I was awful to tinies for… well pretty much since the whole thing started, and I wasn’t great to Eve either… even though she was probably the closest thing to a real friend I had in that office.” She sighed wistfully, “I really miss talking to her before work, just the stupid internet junk we’d show each other, or catching up on our favorite shows, it’s the little stuff like that I miss the most about being big, isn’t that weird?”

“You might be friends with her again someday,” Laurie said with a shrug as she pulled into the driveway.

Amber watched Marshmallow, Evan and Eve’s chubby grey tabby, leap up onto the counter where she was sitting. She tensed, but the cat seemed to ignore her, looking more interested in nuzzling a sealed can of food.

“I can’t believe you have a cat, as a tiny…” Amber muttered, looking over at Evan. The pair of them were lounging in the kitchen waiting for Laurie and Eve to come back in from outside, where the two full sized women were retrieving meat from a smoker in the yard.

Evan smirked, “I don’t know if you’ve spent much time outside, but we’re practically Disney princesses, most animals will do whatever they think you want, you can beckon a wild one over if you can get its attention.”

Amber shuddered, imagining a field mouse as big as her, “no thanks…”

“Being tiny takes a lot away, but it does give us a little in return,” Evan said, snapping his fingers and causing the cat to give him a sour look before leaping off the counter.

Amber nodded, while she didn’t care much for animals even at full size, it was nice to have a model’s figure, since shrinking she’d toned up and her skin had seemingly softened with no effort on her part at all.

“Dinner’s here,” Laurie called, leading Eve in through the door to the kitchen with a smoked brisket in hand.

Amber’s stomach growled. Food options for tiny people weren’t great, textures were different at a smaller size, and while some things were as good as ever her palette had definitely shrunk a bit with her. Laurie’s brisket though… that was as good or better than anything she’d eaten at full size, and she grinned as Laurie picked her up from the counter, setting her in front of a plate on the main dining table where small slices of the meat had been cut for her. Evan sat across from her, near Eve, similarly with tiny strips of the soft smoked meat arrayed in front of him. The portions for the two tinies were almost comically large for their size, even cut up small, but one of the other benefits of being small was that portion control and counting calories were a thing of the past.

“H-Hey Eve,” she tried nervously, “did you hear they’re making a new season of Office Politics?”

“I didn’t,” Eve said curtly, giving the tiny redhead a withering stare, “hey Amber, is it true the DA finally dropped the rest of your charges for burning this place down?”

“Yeah,” Amber said, looking away, “t-temporary insanity…”

“And the head shark gets away with it again,” Eve said, “you’ve got to teach me how you always manage that-“

“Eve,” Evan said, “maybe ease off-“

“No!” Eve said angrily, “it was one thing to house her for a few days after she shrank, but it’s been months, why do we have to keep having Amber for dinner like she didn’t try to kill us all!? I’m tired of playing nice!”

Amber felt hollow inside, “I-I…” she stammered, not sure what she even wanted to say. “I-I’m changed, really, or… I’m trying to be bett-“

“Seriously, you’re all friendly now because you’re small,” Eve continued, “if you were still big bad Amber you’d be doing all the same stuff you were, trying to torment anyone weaker than you!”

Amber looked up at the towering giant form of her friend, and suddenly her appetite was gone. She blinked away tears as she sniffed, trying not to cry. Seeing such a display softened Eve a little, and Evan and Laurie looked uncomfortable, but didn’t say anything in Amber’s defense.

Amber sulked alone in the kitchen, dinner had been awkward, and while Laurie had offered to take her home, she’d refused, not wanting to further make a scene. Instead, she’d told them all she wanted to be alone for a bit, and had simply sat on the countertop, looking over the expanse of the kitchen.

“Hey, you feeling any better?” She jumped, turning to see Evan leaning against the wall. With a grin he sauntered across the counter to her.

“Where did you come from?” she asked quizzically.

“I don’t use them as much, but I’ve still got a lot of my little tunnels and hidey holes in this house,” Evan explained, “on the first floor anyway… the second is all new construction after-“

“After my tiny hunters burned it down, yeah I get it,” Amber said with a sigh. “What do you want?”

“Shrinking sucks, I thought I’d check on the other person in the house dealing with it,” Evan said with a shrug, “personally I had a lot I was going through when it happened to me, I was the guy people went to with their problems… then poof, suddenly I was relying on everyone else… it hurt.”

“Yeah…” Amber muttered, “I just feel like… I’m never going to have a chance to be anyone other than who I was…”

Evan sighed, “Look, I don’t know who you think you want to be exactly, but…” He reached behind the toaster, pulling out one of his small bows with a quiver full of needle sized arrows. She took the weapons with a raised eyebrow.

“Er… thanks, but I don’t think my problems can be solved by poking them with these little things,” Amber said.

“Honestly I just figured it might give you something to do,” Evan said, “and it does feel better thinking that you could take care of yourself if… well, if anything happens.”

“You really think full size people can be stopped by these?” Amber asked wryly, picking up one of the needles and holding it in her hand.

Evan snorted, “kicked your ass,” he chuckled, “aim for the hands and feet as a fuck off gesture, and eyes and throat if you’re… serious.” The way he said that last word made her shiver a little.

“I guess I could use a hobby,” she muttered, mockingly holding the tiny bow and twanging the string.

“That’s the spirit,” Evan said. He turned to leave, no doubt meaning to disappear into another of his elaborate secret passages, but then he paused, “if it matters, I think you’re sincere and I forgive you… I’m sure Eve will come around eventually; she wouldn’t be this angry if she hadn’t liked you on some level.”

“Thanks,” Amber said, looking down at the tiny weapons as she pondered her future.

“You gonna pick those things up?” Laurie asked, sipping her coffee as she watched Amber aim at a small stuffed animal across the living room.

“When I’m done!” Amber snarled, loosing the tiny steel arrow. She watched as it arced over the carpet, then did a fist pump as she saw it strike the center of the teddy bear. “Bullseye!” she said eagerly.

Laurie smirked, it was the first time she’d seen Amber genuinely smile since the unusual living arrangement had begun, and if it took occasionally stepping on one of the projectiles that the tiny redhead forgot to pick up… well it was a price worth paying.

“I don’t suppose you’d be interested in exploring the yard?” Laurie offered, glancing outside, “it’s a pretty nice day.”

Amber looked out at the open expanse of the lawn and grinned, “Yeah… crack the back door!”

Amber stood on top of the bird bath, feeling like a queen as the wind blew through her red hair. She had the small bow slung over her back, a silly thing given that every creature she’d encountered, from bugs to the birds splashing in the water in front of her, had been friendly. Hesitantly she reached out and stroked a blue jay’s feathers, and if the bird cared, it didn’t give any indication as it chirped idly.

This is… this is something, she thought, looking up at the truck sized bird in awe.

She glanced out at the yard, where a chain link fence separated Laurie’s property from the row of houses behind it. Like Laurie’s they were squat ranch style homes, and Amber looked on at the, to her, faraway structures as she enjoyed the view. She smirked, she’d worn a standard doll’s dress outside since she hadn’t wanted to get any of her tailored clothes, an expensive luxury for a tiny, dirty, and in the frilly pink outfit she really did feel like some kind of fairytale princess as the birds sang around her.

Her gaze lingered on the sliding glass back door of the neighbor behind Laurie’s house for a moment, there was movement… Her eyes went wide, there was another tiny! She grinned and waved, but she wasn’t sure she had his attention. She glanced at the chain link fence separating the two yards, and figured she could probably slip through the gaps at this size.

Or even climb it, she thought excitedly. She’d been shocked at how easy it was to scale things now, she was proportionally much stronger than she’d been at her full height, and she was starting to understand how Evan accomplished the, to full sized eyes, insane feats of athleticism she’d seen out of her fellow tiny. Let’s go say hello! She thought with a smile.

Benji looked longingly out at the yard, Not Benji, your name is Ben, he forced himself to think with a sigh. He’d never say that out loud of course, not where she could hear.

“Benji, where are you?” a voice called. He looked up and scurried away from the sliding glass window, ever since he’d gotten small Beth didn’t like him anywhere near the windows.

“Were you gazing at the yard again?” she snapped angrily as she came into view. At a mere five feet Beth towered over Ben, smirking at the way he cowered before a twenty something woman in lounge pants and a t-shirt. “We’ve been over this Benji,” she cooed, “if anyone sees you, you’re dead! Out there they kill any tiny people they find on sight!” she sighed, “it’s truly sad, but you’re lucky you have someone like me to take care of you…”

He sighed, trudging away from the window as she drew the blinds over the sliding glass back door. She grinned and flopped onto the couch, wiggling her toes idly. He knew what she wanted, and more importantly what would happen if he didn’t give it to her. He grimaced as he pressed his face against a toe as big as his head, kissing her feet and tasting the mixed sweat and grime that covered the pungent appendages. She always wore slippers and socks, only going barefoot when she wanted to humiliate him a little more like this.

“Good boy!” Beth giggled, “and to think, before you got all cute and tiny, you were going to break up with me!” she sighed, “funny how life works out… now let’s talk about your punishment.”

His eyes lit up in panic and he stumbled back, “p-punishment? Beth, no! Please, I didn’t do anything-“

“You were looking out the window again,” she snapped, crossing her arms, “nobody can see you, remember? It’s for your own good!” She stood up, grinning wickedly.

Amber finally reached the back door of the neighbor’s house, frowning as she saw the blinds had been pulled, fuck that, I came this far, she decided, walking up onto the patio. Getting close she could still see through the small gaps in the back door blinds, and she peered around looking for the other tiny.

“What the fuck?” she whispered, seeing a brunette woman raising her foot over a begging shrunken man.

“Beth please!” Ben cried, “don’t-“

He was cut off by a crunching noise and then excruciating pain as his ex-girlfriend turned owner brought her bare foot down on him, crushing his body into the carpet. She giggled as she pressed down with all of her weight, grinding her foot back and forth as she enjoyed the sensation of compressing her tiny man.

“Don’t be such a baby,” she scolded, “you’ll be fine.” She lifted her foot off of him, smirking as she saw his body already starting to right itself while he whimpered in pain. She stood over him, enjoying the noises a moment, “I’m going out tonight,” she said finally, “I left your little shoe-shine kit next to my pumps, and I expect them to be spotless by the time I get up from my nap, or your next squish will be me wearing them while you sit on something a lot harder than that nice carpet you got to enjoy getting crushed into this time!” With a happy saunter to her hips, she walked towards her bedroom, stretching and yawning.

Amber blinked, trying to rationalize what she’d seen, okay… some tinies and their significant others get really into freaky shit, she reasoned, he’s okay after all… she peered in again and saw the man sobbing a little as the last of his bones reset themselves. This… didn’t look like some S&M game. Amber had been on both sides of that coin, stepping on a tiny and being stepped on herself… while tinies could endure it surprisingly well it hurt, and she felt herself shiver a little at the memory of Eve’s heeled shoe coming down on her.

What do I do? She wondered, her heart pounding. She saw the tiny man inside the house beginning to walk away, and in a panic she pounded her tiny fists as hard as she could against the glass door. The sound caught his attention, and he looked back, seeing her tiny outline just outside the blinds.

Ben’s heart leapt, another tiny person!? That’s impossible, Beth said they were all killed… He spared a quick glance towards Beth’s bedroom door, and when he was sure she wasn’t coming back out, he ran as fast as he could across the carpet. He dove under the blinds, scurrying upwards as soon as he was on the other side, bringing him eye to eye with a tiny woman on the other side.

Ben’s heart skipped a beat, the redhead looked like something out of a fairy tale, in a pink princess dress with a bow and arrow across her back. He blinked several times; not sure he was really seeing her.

Finally, the reality set in, she’s real, he thought excitedly, there’s another tiny person out there! His second realization was that he was naked, and with a blush he quickly covered his crotch, causing the redhead to smirk slightly.

“I’m Amber,” she said, her voice muffled by the glass, “are you okay? What’s your name?”

He cleared his throat, looking back to the bedroom again, “Ben,” he said in as soft a voice he thought he could manage while still speaking through the glass. “D-Do you need shelter?” he asked curiously, “if the tiny hunters are after you-“

Amber just raised an eyebrow, “there are no more Tiny Hunters, seriously are you okay? I saw that woman step on you!”

No more tiny hunters? No, that couldn’t be true… that would mean Beth was… maybe this woman was mistaken? If Beth was lying…

He was about to say something when he heard footsteps from the bedroom, “Benji, who the hell are you talking to?” Beth’s angry voice rang out. His face went white, and he ran from the glass, leaving a stunned Amber watching.

“J-Just myself!” he shouted, “sorry, I’ll keep it down!”

Beth scowled as she plodded towards the tiny man, every footstep sending slight reverberations into the floor below him, “yeah you will you little shit!” She muttered, raising her foot over him again.

Okay, definitely not a consensual thing here, Amber thought, gulping as she turned away from the glass and started fleeing back across the neighbor’s yard. Laurie will know what to do, she deals with tiny rights stuff all the time…

Amber sat on Laurie’s shoulder as the pair watched police and a Tiny Affairs government employee walk around the back of the house. They’d already seen the group inside, and as Laurie sipped coffee, a grim expression on her face, Amber was hopeful.

“So, you’re sure there’s a tiny guy in there?” Laurie asked again.

“Yes!” Amber said indignantly, “I saw her stomp him twice, I don’t know what’s going on over there, but someone should get him out.”

“I don’t talk to Beth much,” Laurie muttered, “she’s not out in her yard often… but she doesn’t seem like a psycho.”

“Okay well how many people do until they snap?” Amber protested. Laurie glanced at the tiny redhead on her shoulder and Amber scowled, “yeah, that includes me I guess, happy?”

Laurie shrugged, causing Amber to squeak in surprise and grab at the blonde’s hair to steady herself, “Let’s see if they find anything.”

“No evidence of a tiny on the property!?” Amber asked incredulously, “that’s impossible, I saw him with my own eyes!”

The pair were in Laurie’s kitchen, Amber on the counter as Laurie watched an instant meal slowly rotate in the microwave.

“That’s what the cops and the Tiny Affairs people said,” Laurie said with a sigh, “they’re going to do a surprise follow up search in a few days. Are you… sure it wasn’t a doll or something?”

“I talked to him!” Amber said, getting angry, “you’ve got to believe me!”

Laurie bit her lip, “I… I think I do,” she said finally, listening to the microwave beep as her dinner was done.

“Then go get one of your many guns and go over there and save him!” Amber said indignantly.

Laurie paused, “Amber,” she said slowly, “I can’t just-“

“What, you had no problem raising a goddamn army when I was big and trying to kidnap a tiny!” Amber said, anger getting the best of her.

“Hey,” Laurie snapped, “that was for Evan, and I also knew Evan existed and more importantly where he was!” She sighed, seeing the fury on Amber’s face, “Look, if I just arm up and kick her door down to search the place, and don’t come up with an abused tiny, who do you think is going to jail? If the cops didn’t find him in a few hours over there, what makes you think I’m going to find him in the ten minutes or so before they roll up again?”

Amber was quiet, and she sat on the counter with a sigh, “I… I hate this! I feel so powerless!”

Laurie thought a moment, then sighed, “you know… if there is a tiny guy over there, he’s off the books, no Tiny Protection Act paperwork, no record of shrinking, and that crazy bitch is going to know someone’s on to her… so what do you suppose she’s going to do?”

Amber’s eyes went wide, “g-get rid of him?”

Laurie nodded grimly, “So here’s the deal Amber, I’m willing to take a huge fucking gamble right now and assume you’re not bullshitting me, or crazy, or any of that, do you understand me?”

Amber gulped, and slowly nodded, “y-yeah… he’s real, I promise!”

“Okay then,” Laurie muttered. She turned and reached for a seldom used drawer, sliding it out and revealing a compact nine-millimeter handgun. She took it out of the molded case and tucked it into the back of the waistband on her jean shorts.

“You keep a gun there?” Amber asked incredulously.

Laurie shrugged, “it’s my only kitchen gun, I swear.”

Laurie frowned as she saw the blinds were drawn, “You’re going to go in there, and sneak around, and find your guy,” she whispered as she easily climbed over the waist high fence.

Amber gripped her hair tightly, staying on her shoulder as she walked towards the other house. She’d changed into an actual tailored outfit for the occasion, and the way the tiny jeans and shirt hugged her like her old clothes filled her with a certain confidence, like she was big Amber again, Amber the shark.

The bow she’d received from Evan weighed across her back, and she wondered if she would be able to bring herself to use it if things got ugly. With a growl she remembered the expression on the poor man’s face after what that woman had done, and a pang of guilt as a memory of her own time doling out those kinds of punishments resurfaced.

Not anymore, she promised herself, I’m… I’m here to put a stop to it.

“How do I get in?” Amber whispered.

Laurie walked around the side to the air conditioning unit, a hose led out of it and through a small drilled hole in the house’s siding, “these houses all have gaps around these hoses,” Laurie explained, “I filled mine with some spray from the hardware store, but most people on this block didn’t.”

“Right,” Amber said, gulping as she saw the small opening, “s-so you’ll be outside the whole time?” she asked hesitantly.

“Once you find your guy, just get my attention somehow, and I’ll kick the door in and do the action girl thing,” Laurie promised, “hell if you don’t come back in a few hours, I might just do it anyway… I’ll be watching all the windows back here,” she sighed, “I’d really like to get Evan to do this instead of you, but I don’t think we have time… are you okay going in alone?”

Amber bit her lip, thinking it over one final time as she looked at the gap around the air conditioning hose, “Yes,” she said firmly. With a nod Laurie lowered her down, and she began worming her way into the house, squeezing against the hose and adjusting the small bow to get inside.

Ben grimaced as sweat covered him. He was bounced up and down against Beth’s enormous ass as she jogged on her treadmill, coating him with a thick layer of the earthy tasting liquid. He’d been stuck between her ass cheeks for hours now, as soon as the police had arrived, he’d been forced down the back of her panties, clenched nervously by her as she’d explained to the police that there was no tiny on the premises.

Evidently, she’d wanted to punish him after they were gone, because instead of letting him out, she’d immediately fired up her exercise machine and started jogging. It was hellish, hot, humid, and most of all humiliating, another reminder of exactly where he fit in Beth’s world, stuck to her sweaty ass.

He felt the rhythmic motion stop, and her chuckle echoed down to him as she stepped off the machine, “how are you holding up Benji?” she laughed, reaching back down her panties to pull the sweat soaked man out.

“B-Beth, seriously, I didn’t call those cops-“

“I’m not fucking stupid Benji,” Beth said, her face turning cold as sweat dripped down her brown bangs, “how would a little thing like you even call cops? My phone’s locked and you wouldn’t be able to dial at that size anyway… but someone saw you Benji, this is exactly why I say you can’t look out the windows!”

She squeezed him tight, causing him to grunt in pain as she walked towards her kitchen. He watched with horror as she sighed, standing in front of a blender. With a flick of her finger she turned it on.

“You shrinking virus guys, you’re super tough, but there are some things even you can’t come back from…” She giggled as the kitchen appliance hummed menacingly.

“You can’t be serious,” Ben said, his eyes wide, “Beth please, I’ll never go near the windows again, I’ll-“

“No, you don’t get it,” she sighed, “now that they’re watching me, it’s only a matter of time. I’ve got to get rid of you Ben,” his blood ran cold as he realized she’d dropped the pet name. “I’ll admit, it’s been a fun few years, having my ex live like a little bug around my house, but…” She sighed and gave a mocking smile, “it’s time to move on!”

She slowly raised her hand over the whirring blender while Ben screamed pleas for mercy and sobbed uncontrollably. Beth’s eyes gleamed madly, and Ben’s world seemed to slow, the sound trailing away as the end approached.

“AHH!” Beth screamed in pain, and Ben’s eyes went wide as he dropped, not into the blender, but to the hard kitchen floor. He hit it with a grunt of pain and rolled over, looking up at Beth’s hand clutching her wrist, blood pouring from between her fingers.

“Get the fuck away from him or the next one goes in the eye!” Amber shouted, walking slowly into the kitchen with an arrow knocked.

Beth stared for a moment, then grinned. Slowly she began walking towards Amber, causing the small redhead to gulp and feel her heartbeat race as the giant psychopath plodded across the floor.

“T-That’s close enough!” Amber shouted.

“You really think you could hit me in the eye with that little thing?” Beth teased.

“They’ll call you patchy down in prison,” Amber retorted, refusing to let herself run. Evan could make this shot easily, she thought miserably, can I?

“So, what’s the deal with you?” the full sized woman asked with a laugh, “you here to rescue Benji back there?” she jerked her thumb at Ben, who was on his feet again, rubbing an arm that had already healed, “you might as well just turn and run back out of whatever little mousehole you came in from. He’s got no family that wants to see him, no friends, I’m the only one who gave a shit and I’m done playing with him.”

Amber shot a glance at Ben, who was fighting back tears, and scowled, “I don’t know Ben that well, but yeah, I’m here to save him, and I’m going to see you dead or in jail.”

Beth just laughed, a terrible sound that echoed through the living room, “that is so fucking precious!” she cooed wickedly, “look at you, you’re such a little doll! I almost wish I could’ve found you instead of my useless ex when this all started, imagine a teeny little woman to treat like a living Barbie!” Amber’s face burned red, and Beth smirked, enjoying the anger, “seriously, who do you think you are tiny? Haven’t you figured out your place in the world yet?”

Amber felt an inferno of anger rising in her, that same mix of spite and hate that she’d felt so many times, but now, instead of something that burned within her that hell warmed her like a campfire on a cool evening, bringing a flood of courage she’d never have expected to find in herself.

I’m a goddamn shark, she thought as she raised the bow, and you’re just another meal, no matter how big you are… She howled angrily as she loosed the first of the tiny arrows, and Beth’s eyes went wide with shock as she barely moved her hand in time to save her eye.

“OW!” she screamed in pain, pulling at the tiny needle embedded in the side of her hand, “you bitch! I’m going to take you apart with a pair of scissors for-“ another cry of pain echoed out as Amber’s second projectile buried itself in Beth’s cheek.

This time there wasn’t a threat or a comeback, the giant woman just howled in rage and stumbled towards her. Amber bolted, glancing at a couch and deciding she could hide under there, but her flight was interrupted as Beth grabbed a coffee mug off a nightstand and hurled it at her with a scream.

“Run!” Amber shouted at Ben as she stumbled back to her feet, the shards of porcelain causing her to weave as she continued her escape.

She didn’t have time to see if he’d followed her instructions, a shadow fell over her, and she leapt to the side just in time to avoid the massive running shoe’s sole.

If she gets me crushed, I’m dead, Amber thought, quickly sliding one of the steel arrows from her quiver as the shoe came for her again. She held it under her arm, gritting her teeth as the shoe pressed down and she struggled to keep the point straight as it penetrated the rubber sole. She was rewarded with another scream of pain, and then light as Beth staggered back, cursing as she tried to remove her footwear.

“You are going to die so slowly,” Beth hissed, her nostrils flaring as she advanced again.

There was a sound of breaking glass as a softball sized rock flew threw the sliding glass back door, fluttering the blinds. Like an angel descending from heaven Laurie walked into the room, the curtains billowing around her as she leveled her gun at Beth. Beneath her Ben poked out from behind her ankle, a wild look of fear on his face.

“Just give me a reason,” Laurie said in a low voice, looking down the sights.

Beth looked shocked for a moment, then with a scream of pure hate she threw her hands up. Amber blinked, then grinned, that same grin she’d given so many defeated enemies over the years, and from the way Beth looked like she was about to lunge at the tiny woman in spite of the gun on her, she could tell that it still had the same effect it always had.

“You okay Amber?” Laurie called as the tiny redhead got up and quickly ran to join Ben behind the newly arrived full sized woman.

“I’m great,” she said, feeling a euphoria rising in her chest, “like… really great…”

Laurie blinked and chuckled, “okay then… the little guy there went to the back door and was waving for help, I figured that was as good of a signal as I was going to get.”

Amber was surprised as Ben lunged at her, embracing her in a hug, “t-thank you,” he said in a low voice, choking back tears.

“H-Hey,” Amber said awkwardly, trying to pat him on the back, “it was nothing…” it was a lie, Amber hadn’t ever felt so good in her life.

A few hours later Laurie and Amber sat in the living room of her house, Laurie on the couch and Amber on the coffee table, watching the police cars surround Beth’s house. The woman herself had been led away in handcuffs, and the Tiny Affairs office had come to collect Ben, the agent a woman who had known Laurie and had stopped for a few minutes to discuss the case. Evan and Eve had arrived at some point, there wasn’t much need for them by then, but they’d joined Laurie and Amber, listening as Laurie had explained the entire tale from the beginning.

“So I guess his ex found him right after the shrinking epidemic started,” Laurie explained, “back when we didn’t know what we were dealing with… she had him convinced that everyone outside was killing shrinkees on sight, so he had to stay with her.”

“Fucked up,” Evan muttered, shivering slightly from his spot in Eve’s hands.

“I think we might be seeing Ben again,” Laurie said, “Amber, do you mind a roommate in the tiny condo, or do you want me to buy another one?”

“Either or,” Amber said, her legs dangling over the edge of the coffee table like a fishing dock, “I hope he’s okay…”

“So… Amber,” Evan said with a grin, “I heard you took her down?”

Amber blushed, “I… well yeah, the bow really helped… thanks.”

“Badass,” he said, “when you get a little better, we need to have a competition.”

She smiled, “I uh… yeah, that sounds fun.” She looked up at Eve, holding Evan in her hands still as she looked down at Amber, a curious expression on her face.

“Amber,” Eve said finally, “do you… maybe want to come over and watch the season premier of Office Politics? When you brought it up I had to check when the new season was coming out, and it’s actually just next weekend…”

Amber’s eyes went wide, “Yeah! Laurie, can we go!?”

Laurie rolled her eyes, “I fucking hate that show, but yes we’ll be there.”

“You’re just mad that the boss on the show looks like you,” Eve said with a smirk.

“Oh my god,” Amber said, laughing, “s-she does, Laurie you look just like her!”

Laurie fumed as Amber and Eve shared the first laugh in a long time.

 

End Notes:

A lot of people wanted to know more about Amber's fate after the main story, kind of in keeping with the rest of the universe I wanted something that would end up being positive in the end. I hope you enjoyed!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12136