Ace Attorney Size Adventures Episode 3.5: An Offer to Ms. Blackquill by InstantMistake
Summary: It's been a few weeks since Apollo and Athena's hazardous experience in Aura Blackquill's personal quarters at the Cosmos Space Centre, when Athena inadvertently shrunk Apollo and herself with Ema's borrowed size-changing device. To his immense frustration, Apollo has spent the time since so consumed with a bizarre fantasy of allowing Aura to shrink him all over again that he's losing sleep and too distracted by the thought of letting her have her way with him to get anything done properly. Today, his patience is finally at its end, and he quietly borrows the Skye Device so he can pay a visit to Aura's place and put these fantasies to rest.

It's possible, however, he may have underestimated Aura's enthusiasm for totally dominating him while she has him.

(this story is a commission!)
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Ace Attorney Size Adventures - Main Series
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 24693 Read: 14829 Published: June 21 2022 Updated: June 30 2023

1. Restless by InstantMistake

2. How It Starts by InstantMistake

3. Charge Thoroughly Taken by InstantMistake

4. Things Escalate by InstantMistake

5. For Only Her Pleasure by InstantMistake

6. The Closing Number by InstantMistake

7. Chapter EX: Aura's Life Decision by InstantMistake

Restless by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:
(If you haven't read my past Ace Attorney Size Adventures stories, I recommend checking those out before you get to this one!)

A very, very long sigh set a faint, short-lived trace of condensation against the little mirror over Apollo’s sink.

How the hell could this still be going on? It was a bit past four in the morning; he was standing here in his cramped bathroom with a set of slightly oversized boxers newly pulled back up to his waist and a light sweat on his forehead, exhausted and feeling rather hollow inside at the dissatisfying payoff to this latest trip from his bedroom.

It had been... what, around two weeks? Two weeks, give or take a day, since he and his friend slash co-worker Athena Cykes had escaped a harrowing few hours trapped in the company and private quarters of Ms. Aura Blackquill, the moody robotics engineer currently housed at the Cosmos Space Centre. Visiting Aura wasn’t totally unfamiliar for Apollo, but finding himself stranded in her room after being unintentionally shrunk to a size lucky to compete with insects had been a first.

... And God help him, the last time he would experience such a thing.

He couldn’t even remember if he’d managed to fall into a comfortable sleep on half of the nights since that incident, but if it had just been nightmares dragging him back to the event, he might have found that more tolerable than what he was actually experiencing; one errant, recurring fantasy had been invading his weary mind at every chance he tried to take to rest ever since.

Even now, with the last of his arousal drained away, Apollo could still see and hear the vivid way his mind kept creeping back to the thought of Aura Blackquill looming what seemed like a mile over his head, her imposing figure seeming to overtake all the world around it at once and force down every last other avenue of attention his mind might have been able to escape into even as she just sat there casually, and her overpowering ability to simply pinch his shrunken self up with ease and carry him off.

He switched the faucet on. It took an annoyingly long time to warm up, and he splashed cold water across his tired features.

If every moment of rest he got was going to be accompanied by his mind drifting right back to his near-death experiences in Aura’s private quarters, why couldn’t it have just been because he remembered being terrified? Why - why on this uncontrollably spinning Earth did it have to be because he was turned on...?

If the thought had occurred to him any time before that incident at the space centre, Apollo would’ve been comfortably able to say that any and all thoughts of adolescent attraction to Aura had gone extinct in his adulthood, or at least been pushed down into irrelevance and forgotten. Yes, years and years back, there had been a time when he was a teenager mid-puberty who had an awful lot of trouble tearing his eyes away from the oh-so-emphasized chest the robotics engineer was blessed with. Aura had big boobs, that was a simple fact before even accounting for the rest of her incredible figure, and for a horny teenager, it had obvious results. Still, he’d grown up, right...? He wasn’t a hormone-driven high schooler anymore, so why the hell, he once again found himself asking, had he barely slept in two weeks or so because his mind kept conjuring forth erotic romanticizations of the most terrifying experience he’d had in the last year? He’d tried everything he could think of to distract himself, and this was... maybe the ninth time he’d slipped into the bathroom to have a particularly shameful wank just to try and get the idea out of his head for good.

Nothing was working.

 

 

(Everything about this idea is stupid and terrible.)

Similar thoughts had been playing on repeat in his brain for the entire trip over.

It was Apollo’s day off from work at the Wright Anything Agency, and yet here he was anyway, standing at the front entrance. If his timing was right, Mr. Wright ought to have been the only one in the place right now, and knowing his noon-hour habits, he was probably upstairs in the apartment he and his daughter lived in, just above the actual office. Athena was no doubt out to pick up lunch, and Trucy had a magic show rehearsal.

(Athena won’t have her bag.)

She probably wouldn’t – Athena’s lack of impulse control when out near potential shopping locations had gotten her into financial trouble enough times by now that she was in the habit of simply leaving her bag in the office when she headed out for lunch and only carrying the cash she actually needed for everyone’s order.

(So, quietly go in, get it, leave. Easy.)

Other, more sensible parts of his brain were processing and explaining on loop the ways in which this plan could and in all probability would go wrong. Another was telling him that even if he succeeded in his goal without getting caught, Athena would realize what had happened by the end of the day. Another was concerned only with the on-and-off erection he’d had for this entire trip from home to the office.

 

 

(I should just pretend I needed to grab something from my desk and go home. There must be... weird porn online or something that’ll take care of this.)

Apollo walked into the office, as brightly-lit as ever, the air conditioner in the window rattling away.

(I’d never be able to look Aura in the eye again. ... Or Athena, for that matter.)

He spotted Athena’s shoulder bag hanging from a hook beside the set of lockers and rifled through it, easily finding the familiar item he was after beneath the extra set of workout clothes she’d brought.

(I already nearly got killed how many times because of this damn thing...?)

With no delays, he went straight back to the office door and stepped back out, closing it behind him and stuffing the Skye Device into his backpack.

(Some lesson she’s learned - that’s exactly how Athena got the both of us into that mess in the first place...)

Skipping the last four stairs and landing as softly as he could, Apollo exited the Wright Anything Agency. He hadn’t even been inside for a minute.

(This is the worst idea of my life.)

His train of thought had quite a few such stops left before the end of the line, but not one of them broke through as he caught a bus, heading straight for the Cosmos Space Centre.

 

 

He could’ve gotten off the bus at the very next stop. The one after that would’ve been commendable as well. Any of the next seven might have scored him at least a few points back in the basket of sanity. The last five before his destination were in a sort of last-chance lurch. Against all odds, Apollo ignored them.

 

How many times had he walked up to the Cosmos Space Centre in his life? An accurate count would be a challenge – much harder than it would’ve been to reconsider this whole awful idea at any point in the process of getting here today.

(So...)

He entered the familiar facility, avoiding eye contact with any other incidental visitors on the way to the long hall down to his destination.

A few years had passed since the last time he’d been making regular visits to this portion of the space centre facility. The soft, continuous sound of the ventilation overhead was no different from what he remembered. After an hour of preparation, his mind had finally eased off from its barrage of reminders that he really could shelve this idea at any time. The anticipation he was feeling was bubbling up in the back of his throat, like something heavy was lodged there.

He wound up standing at the door for nearly an entire minute. His heart was thumping solidly in his chest as he finally raised a hand to tap the small touch interface on the wall. The first touch didn’t trigger the panel, and he groaned, giving it a second go.

...

A few seconds passed. He vaguely heard a distant noise from elsewhere in the long hall. He had precisely long enough to suddenly wonder if Aura wasn’t even in her quarters before the door slid open.

He involuntarily gulped.

“... Apollo.”

 

Aura Blackquill stood in the doorway to her personal quarters. She was dressed in an off-white tank top with the GYAXA logo emblazoned on its front (it looked rather faded) and what he registered after a second as a pair of pajama pants. Seeing her dress so casually was still a bit strange.

He was pausing for a bit too long. “H-hi, Aura.” he said.

Apollo found himself becoming aware of the sound of the ventilation again. Was it always that loud...?

“... Need something?” Aura asked pointedly, visibly shifting her weight as she stared him down.

“Y-yeah, I...”

... How the fuck was he supposed to go about this? And why the hell hadn’t he given that question (you know, the most important one) any proper consideration before this point?

Aura rolled her eyes. “You wanna come in?” she asked, stepping slightly aside.

Somewhat robotically, Apollo entered Aura’s quarters. It was funny to find that they looked unfamiliar despite the experience he’d already had in them not all that long ago. His eyes drifted over Aura’s desk – he and Athena had spent a while stranded there, as he remembered it. And then Aura had unwittingly knocked them down to the stretch of floor somewhere beside it...

“Sure, just make yourself at home, no need to explain why you’re bothering me.”

He flinched. “S-sorry, Aura, it’s...”

Nope, the words still weren’t interested in coming out. Once his gaze made its way up from the floor, he found that Aura’s short-tempered frown was still fixated right on him.

He held his breath as he got the Skye Device out of his backpack and into view.

Aura made a slight noise.

“Uh, do you...” Apollo began, noticing how Aura’s expression had instantly changed. “Do you remember what this is?” he managed to ask.

Aura blinked once. “... I do.” she said, her tone very flat.

There was a feeling in Apollo’s chest like he’d just poured all of his energy into leaping over a single particularly ambitious hurdle.

“When I was, um... the last time I was here, with Athena – do you remember what you said just before we left?”

...

There was a pause so agonizing he ever-so-briefly thought it might actually kill him.

“Y-you were kind of, uh... kind of drunk, so maybe—”

“I remember.” Aura interrupted. She stopped staring at the device in his hands, her grey eyes instead fixing themselves back into contact with his. “But let’s make sure we’re both all caught up – you and the princess accidentally shrunk yourselves in here with that little gadget, probably almost died a few times while you tried to get me to notice you...”

He hadn’t told Aura the... finer details of the experiences he and Athena had gone through in their efforts to get their size restored, and he didn’t plan to change that now.

“... So why are you back at my place now with the same gadget in your hand?” Aura prompted him.

(Whatever drunk nonsense she said back then wasn’t consent, you idiot. What the hell makes you think she’s going to--)

He was frozen up again, and Aura offered a hand toward him.

“May I?” she asked, gesturing toward the Skye Device. Her tone made it sound more like a demand than a request. Against his better judgment, he gave it to her. “See, the last thing I recall saying to you when you and the princess were leaving was, oh... some stupid little idea about me messing around with you while you’re shrunk down so small you look like an insect on my floor.”

He was staring at the floor again, and his stomach lurched at Aura tapping a knuckle on her free hand against his chin to get him to look up at her.

“Th-that’s... uh...”

“... Something to that effect, wasn’t it?” Aura prodded, her hand still resting just under his chin and essentially forcing him to maintain eye contact. Her touch was warm.

“Yeah.”

How the hell did Aura always take complete control of conversations like this so easily...? Didn’t anything at all that he could possibly say make her hesitate for even a second?

End Notes:
(So there's the first chapter of what promises to be a very... interestingly intimate experience for Apollo! It might not end up quite as fun as he privately imagines, though...)

(Please leave a review if you're enjoying this story!)
How It Starts by InstantMistake

“So...” Aura held up the Skye Device, turning it back and forth in her grip and looking it over. “I’m just going to recap this to make sure I’m following, Apollo – after all the shite you and the princess went through the last time you were here, your big takeaway from it was that if you could just grab this gadget and come back to see me again, I’d zap you back down into being a little ant on my floor and let you play out every fucked-up, perverted little idea you’ve had swishing around in your head about me. That right?”

The room felt horribly stuffy. Apollo’s dry throat was making it all but impossible to answer.

Aura had only let him get about two thirds of the way through his terminally awkward explanation of why he was here before cutting him off, but frankly, it wasn’t that surprising that she’d put the whole thing together so easily. Why the hell had he not beaten this whole stupid idea down days ago? What exactly was the reason that jerking off just wasn’t enough for him, and what had driven his brain to instead opt for running up to Aura like the most desperate, horny idiot in the world to beg her for sex? Weird sex, at that? He was never going to be able to talk with her again – Aura would never let him live this embarrassment down, for starters, but even if she’d been generous enough not to ever mention it again, there was no way he could—

“You’re lucky I like you.”

...

Apollo felt like his brain had short-circuited, erasing the last five seconds.

“... What...?” he managed to ask, accidentally achieving an excellent impression of the sound of a floorboard creaking.

“Any other guy I would’ve told to go fuck a stump.” Aura went on, as airy as ever. “But you? For some reason, I think it’d be fun.”

His mental state wasn’t improving. Was Aura... agreeing? He suddenly felt aware that he hadn’t actually planned for this scenario. Or planned anything at all besides stealing (borrowing!!) the device, actually.

“’Course...” Aura suddenly placed a hand against the wall beside him, her arm right over his shoulder. She leaned in. “You just handed this to me, and from where I’m standing, that’s you telling me, ‘Please do whatever you want to me, Aura. Please make me so small I can’t do anything for myself; I want you to take every scrap of control out of my hands! Just use me, Aura!’ Pathetic, but what the hell - I won’t turn you down.”

Why hadn’t he said anything in the last minute besides “what”?

“U-uh...”

Aura chuckled. It was a low, solid sound that made him feel like there was something small lodged in his throat. “I just had an idea – what if I just zapped you down right now, snuck out of here, and put this little trinket back in the Princess’s bag back at your office? I’d come back, find you still running around on my floor, and suddenly we’d be the only two people in the world who have any idea why a certain little lawyer just ‘disappeared’.”

This alarming suggestion had suddenly made the thing lodged in his throat become much larger.

“And it’d be so easy, too... you really think it was a good idea to just chuck your life out the window to be my little pet forever, Apollo?”

His back was up against the cool wall of the room, and Apollo found himself holding eye contact with Aura, the roboticist leaning right over him with ease and clearly an immense amount of satisfaction.

“Every day for weeks, then months, and fuck it, let’s say years – just me here, working in my lab, and you... you wherever I decide I damn well want you.” She jabbed a fingertip into his chest. “Maybe you’re kissing my toes inside my shoe, maybe you’ve got a cozy spot somewhere more special...”

He felt an almost overwhelming urge to make a break for the door, but Ema would murder him for stealing her device and then leaving it with known hostage-taker Aura Blackquill, of all people. That was assuming he even made it to the door before Aura turned the device on him and made good on every idea that had by now formed inside her scheming mind. He had a whole life to carry on living – he couldn’t just drop out of it forever to become a permanent toy for Aura, living on the floor of her quarters and being used for whatever she--

“... You’re cute when you’re terrified, Apollo.” Aura said, her voice getting a flinch out of him and very nearly a startled yelp. She pushed off the wall, standing upright and away from him. Apollo didn’t move, very consciously aware of just how much effort it was taking not to do so. Aura began to examine the Skye Device again.

“A-Aura, what’re you...”

“Shut up a second.” Aura said, as if the last three hadn’t been the only words he’d said in the past minute. “I was wasted the last time I saw this thing. Need a minute to see what’s...”

Apollo waited, and after a short delay, Aura smiled to herself.

“There.” she said. “Unless I’m reading this wrong, we’ve got a perfect new size for you all queued up.”

“Uh... can I ask what?”

Aura rolled her eyes, smirking at him.

“Be patient. Go get yourself a glass of water and put that bag somewhere.”

 

 

 

It was the kind of thing she didn’t run around saying out loud, but Aura was impressed. Extremely impressed, in fact – whoever was responsible for the existence of the device in her hand was easily as skilled in their particular scientific field as she was in hers, and that was a calibre of compliment she virtually never gave out. Her memories of the device’s actual functions in action were hazy, but she knew it worked and as she looked it over, the confidence that she knew how to operate it came right back to her.

She turned on the spot, watching Apollo fumble about filling a glass of water for himself. Her eyes held on his ass with no particular sense of shame for a few seconds. He still liked to ride his bike everywhere he could, according to Athena, so Aura was willing to bet that his rear would live up to the promise those jeans he was wearing suggested.

She almost didn’t believe Apollo was actually here for this. On its own, the idea that he was so desperately horny was easy to buy into, but the fact that he’d actually brought her the means to shrink him right back down to a helplessly puny size for her amusement and personal use was practically too good to be true.

In truth, Aura herself had found more than a little bit of time since that particular evening incident dedicating itself in her mind to fantasies about taking a more hands-on, controlled approach to such a scenario were it ever to come up again. For all of his dorky and occasionally slow-witted qualities, Apollo was actually a good-looking guy, and his... energy would probably make him fun to have around for a while in the bedroom, she imagined. Of course, what she was going to do to him now that she had him wasn’t exactly your ordinary kind of intimacy. Aura smiled to herself, wondering just how far Apollo’s enthusiasm would go before it started to break around the edges.

 

She had the gadget figured out just fine by now, and she was ready. Suddenly the dull, quiet evening of examining her notes she’d been expecting had vanished in favour of something much, much better.

“Say, Apollo,” she called out, “you didn’t tell your friends you were coming over to my place, I imagine?”

She enjoyed the brief pause. It had fun implications.

“... No.” Apollo sighed.

“Perfect...”

 

A minute’s time found Apollo standing in front of her again, this time without his backpack. Aura hovered there with her arms comfortably folded, the gadget in her hand hanging loosely to one side.

“Well, since you’ve pretty much given me the greenlight to do whatever I want with you...” she began, tracing small circles in the air with the firing end of the device, “get those clothes off.”

Apollo visibly tensed.

“Yeah, all of them. No need to take it slowly.” she prompted him.

Looking a bit like his lips had been glued shut, Apollo slipped the hoodie he was wearing off his shoulders and tossed it aside after a moment spent looking for a place for it.

“Uh…”

His shoes went next, and he got his socks off as well, stuffing them into his sneakers.

“Leg it, Apollo, I’m not that patient.”

He made a little noise, but didn’t argue. Aura watched with amusement as he took off his shirt and then his jeans. His face was flushed rose-red by the time he was down to his boxers.

Apollo suddenly looked around, seemingly alarmed. “Th-there’s not, like, a security feed in here or anything, is there…!?” he stammered.

Aura rolled her eyes, letting out a derisive snort. “You think I’d let them tape my private life in here? Now quit the fucking stalling…”

The latest noise to exit Apollo’s mouth was substantially louder than the rest had been; Aura hadn’t even finished speaking before deciding to take a bit of initiative, stooping down to grab the waist of Apollo’s boxers with her free hand and yank them down his legs.

“H-hey!!” he protested weakly, his voice shooting up a solid octave. He hurriedly got his boxers the rest of the way off while Aura straightened up, stifling a laugh at him.

“All this floundering and you’re barely even at a half-chub?” She scoffed, looking over the device in her hand again. “Waste of my time…”

“Look, I’m naked, alright…? It’s what you said.”

Aura rolled her eyes again, but this time with an affectionate little smile on her face. “Too right. Now hold still, and we’ll get this all sorted.”

 

 

Finding himself nude as he stared down the barrel of the Skye Device put a flare of something like terror in Apollo’s heart. If he’d had any final chance to forget about this whole idea, it was long gone. Before he could think any further, a familiar sound rang out in the moment he began to rapidly dwindle in size.

Aura’s figure shot skyward as she shrunk him right down until the rush stopped, and he was left standing only a slight bit taller than her ankles.

 

His brain caught up enough to confirm that he had stopped breathing for a second or two, and he expelled a heavy breath.

Once again, he was standing on the floor of Aura’s private quarters and looking very far up just to see her face overhead. At least he was much bigger than the last time.

Aura lowered herself onto one knee to get closer to him, and he felt a familiar surge of amazement at seeing her comparatively huge, statuesque body move. To his embarrassment, Aura’s chosen position once she’d stooped down left him with a rather clear view down the neckline of the tank top she was wearing.

“So,” she prompted him, casually waving the Skye Device around a little in her grip, “you’ll be around… six or so inches high now. Not quite the little ant I found splashing around in my drink, but this size will do.”

Aura’s grey eyes were showing no shame at all in tracing all over his nude body. Some small part of his mind which he chose to ignore wanted him to cover his erection with something.

“Up you get, then.”

Aura’s free hand appeared, and Apollo was forcefully grabbed in a grip that covered his entire torso and half of his legs. He bit his lip at the feeling of his dick grazing over Aura’s calloused palm. There was no time to continue thinking about this, however, as Aura got back upright in a hurry, sweeping him into the air in a horribly dizzying vertical rush. His senses were thrown out of wack instantly.

 

 

Smirking at the way Apollo’s little body felt in her grip and the obvious poke of his cock against her palm, Aura glanced in the direction of her small kitchen. A drink or two would be a lovely way to start the evening’s activities off for herself. What would she have Apollo do for her first after that? Truth be told, a day in her lab had left her feet feeling worse for wear – it wouldn’t be hard to get Apollo to do something about that now that he belonged to her for the evening.

“Just make yourself at home, Apollo. You must know your way around the place.”

With that, she deposited the shrunken attorney into the prominent gap of her cleavage, pushing Apollo’s lower body down into the hold of her breasts. She’d certainly made a fortunate choice of bra for the unexpected occasion.

End Notes:

(Not to worry - things will heat up plenty next chapter. Leave a review if you're enjoying this story so far! It's a lot of help to me.)

Charge Thoroughly Taken by InstantMistake

It was almost frustrating to keep up the level of restraint required not to just put Apollo into his place for the evening straight away. Aura had settled into her armchair, her second drink in her hand and with instructions issued to her little guest wedged down her top to keep quiet until she was done.

Just the feeling of Apollo’s little body snared between her breasts and the knowledge that he’d jumped so readily right into volunteering himself to her like this was enough to get her excited in a way she hadn’t been in a very long time. In truth, she had in no way forgotten about her previous encounter with the two shrunken attorneys invading her private quarters, nor about her own remarks toward Apollo at the end of that night, and in the time since, she had more than once found herself sinking into idle fantasies and ideas about just what she might do to Apollo if for some reason she ever again found herself in possession of a shrunken version of him. It wasn’t something Apollo needed to know – not out of embarrassment, naturally, but rather because he was showing such adorable naivety about just what he was in for now that he had offered himself up the way he had.

Of course, he would have been no good to her at all at the speck-size he and Athena had been the last time they’d been here. As much as she liked the idea of such a scale difference making her body alone practically an entire world to Apollo, humiliating a helpless ant wasn’t near as fun as what she could do with him like this, standing at just a handful of inches tall.

No doubt he was fighting an intense erection down there – her grey eyes drifted down from her glass to the puny shoulders and head of her little guest, and Aura watched his subtle movements for a few seconds. She had tastefully chosen to position him in such a way that his dick wouldn’t simply be trapped up against either of her breasts. She didn’t need him getting so overwhelmed right off the bat that he came all over her before the evening had the chance to begin.

She rolled her eyes at the thought, imagining just how pitifully little a space Apollo’s ejaculate would even be able to cover like this. His cock had been barely over a centimetre long when she’d pushed it out of view. She would feel it against her skin, sure, but it wouldn’t even match a drop of water.

Her glass was nearly emptied. She vaguely recalled the sight of Apollo as a speck splashing frantically around in it. Even her sense of scale from a career spent in a space centre struggled to imagine just how unbelievably vast she must have seemed to him then. No doubt she was still beyond imposing now, of course…

With a soft chuckle to herself, she raised a fingertip and pressed it down on top of Apollo’s head. He had been obediently silent for the past few minutes, but now uttered an alarmed yelp, his body wriggling in protest while Aura gently pushed down. He sank into the gorge of her exposed cleavage until she felt his feet break free just below her sternum. When she withdrew her fingertip, Apollo was almost entirely out of sight, only his frantic little face still visible. The rest of his body was either sealed into her cleavage or sticking down past the lower half of her chest.

“Just finishing up, Apollo.” she said. “A little buzz never hurt anyone.”

 

 

The feelings Apollo experienced in the couple of seconds it took for him to sink fully into Aura’s cleavage as her fingertip forced him down were shockingly varied, considering their brevity. There had been brief confusion as Aura’s fingertip approached him; just a flash lasting the tiniest fraction of a second before it was replaced with alarm lasting only just long enough to be considered distinct from the stunned feeling of being punched in the face by an index fingertip as big as his head. All of this was instantly followed up by the warmth of Aura’s unbelievable breasts squeezing even more snugly in on him, the faint trace of sweat on her skin creeping all over his nude body. The overpowering embrace her chest had him caught in made movement quite a difficult proposition, but he instinctively tried all the same, his trapped arms squirming unsuccessfully and his legs shifting around beneath him. The shock of his feet breaking out into the relatively cooler air inside of Aura’s top momentarily overrode everything else as his motion stopped and Aura’s fingertip retreated.

His natural response was to want to yell something up at her, but a strange feeling of obedience toward Aura’s directions for him kept his mouth shut.

He took a breath. It wasn’t the easiest thing in the world with his upper body being partly compressed like this; Aura’s considerably larger-than-average chest was simply too much for him to make headway against. Either one of her breasts alone was a few times bigger than his entire body and whatever kind of bra she was wearing had them both contained in just such a way as to pin him in place like… he struggled to make an actual comparison, he found. Vague memories of oversized crash mats in his high school gym classes from years ago came to mind, but little else seemed to compare.

Above him, Aura was tilting her head back in what looked like a move to drain the rest of the wine glass she was holding. He wondered if it was the same drink as he’d found himself trapped in during his last incident here in her quarters. If he’d been his current size back then, scrambling out of the glass would’ve been no problem at all. While Aura polished off her drink, Apollo idly imagined how small the size he and Athena had been back then would appear by his current diminished scale. Maybe a few inches…? Whatever the case, not being that size right now was a blessing and a relief.

He felt his rather intense erection twitching. Remarkably, it wasn’t in any direct contact with Aura’s skin. He wondered if she had done that intentionally, carefully positioning him to avoid it. Maybe she—

 

Aura let out a noise of satisfaction that cut off his train of thought.

“Ever looking to get sloshed, Apollo, this is the stuff to do it with.” she said. “I doubt you’d handle it well right this minute, though.”

Aura laughed softly, the motion making the soft gorge around Apollo shudder against him. The warmth of her body was incredible like this, and any motion from her brought it back into focus.

“Now then, I think I’ve got some way for you to make yourself useful.” she said next. A flash of… something crossed Apollo’s mind. He wasn’t sure if it was excitement, nervousness, or some merging of the two. “I’m sure you’d like for my tits to keep you company all night, but things aren’t going to be quite that simple for you.”

 

One hand appeared to prise open a bit more space between Aura’s breasts, and her other lifted him free of her cleavage. He bit his lip unconsciously in the moment it registered that his erection was back in full view to his hostess. To his greater embarrassment, Aura settled her grey eyes right on it almost instantly. She smirked.

He couldn’t help but utter a startled noise – Aura’s other hand had moved up toward him, and she extended her pinky finger. Apollo’s entire body gave an involuntary lurch and his mouth fell open with an unpreventable gasp as the invading digit slid its way up between his legs and pressed up against the underside of his cock.

“Look at you,” Aura mused, holding her finger there a moment with Apollo’s erection resting right on top of it, “we haven’t even started yet.” He couldn’t help finding it greatly emasculating that his penis was currently drastically smaller than the end of Aura’s pinky finger alone.

She mercifully retracted her fingertip. Apollo heard her chair wheeling back slightly.

“Uh… Aura…?” he ventured to call out. She was moving him down toward the floor. He watched the rippled fabric of her pajama pants roll by him until his feet touched the ground. It occurred to him that he’d never touched the floor of Aura’s quarters without shoes on before; while he’d never given the idea any real thought, he would have imagined it to be cold. Instead, the solid flooring was mildly warm to the touch. Did the space centre really have specially-installed heating underneath the floors in staff quarters?

(And you guys wonder why your budget’s been cut so much…)

Aura’s shadow was looming over him, and he turned at the sight of it moving. He registered with surprise and confusion that Aura was tugging a pair of plain socks off of her feet. In a moment’s time, he was standing in front of her bare feet, ten toes almost big enough to reach his knees lined up before him.

A second passed without Aura saying or doing anything, and Apollo opened his mouth to try and call out to her again. Before he could get a syllable out, he felt his throat constrict. He gagged, suddenly made aware of a distinctly stale odour floating around him. It was more familiar than he would’ve liked.

Above him, Aura chuckled. “That hit you sooner than I was expecting. Sorry, Apollo.” Her toes flexed a bit before him while Apollo tried to get back control of his breaths. “You can probably tell I spent all day in the lab, and let me tell you – those shoes are killers on the feet some days.”

After forcing out several unpleasant lungfuls he’d taken in of the stale scent of Aura’s bare toes, Apollo managed to straighten up a bit while Aura continued talking. “I think I’d like one more drink, but I’m sure you were getting bored, so I’ve got something for you to do.”

With that, Aura’s left foot lifted off of the floor. Apollo stepped back in alarm as it moved toward him, but the motion was much too slow. Aura’s huge toes jabbed against his chest, feeling very warm to the touch, and she moved her foot in such a way as to force him into a staggering fall onto his ass. He only just avoided painfully slamming an elbow on the floor, but there wasn’t time to be glad for it. Aura’s foot moved over top of him, showing itself to be just a little bigger than his entire body presently was, and she brought it gently down to pin him to the floor. He tried to get his hands up to protect himself in the last split-second he had, but was too slow. The solid weight of Aura’s sole settled on top of him, and he was stuck.

He found himself holding his breath, terrified of trying to take in an up-close blast of what he’d encountered moments earlier. He couldn’t hold out long…

 

 

Aura poured herself one more glass of wine, paying acute attention to the feeling of Apollo’s small body trapped beneath the sole of her foot. She could feel him squirming a bit, and there was something down there she imagined was his still-present erection. Was that going to last through what she was going to make him do…?

Flexing her bare toes around Apollo’s head, which was smaller than either of the two digits it was trapped between, she took a long sip from her glass, draining a third of it in one go. She almost regretted burning through some of her better wine for this evening’s events, but then again, she wouldn’t be using up too much - getting totally wasted would spoil the fun for her.

“Now,” she said, idly flicking a stray drop of wine from her lower lip, “I was thinking of having you get to work rubbing the whole day’s worth of soreness out of my sole down there, Apollo. But then, I thought about it, and I’ve got a better idea.”

 

 

Apollo’s lung capacity had hit its limit halfway through the sip of wine he’d seen Aura taking, and he’d spent the seconds since struggling to draw oxygen from the acrid air surrounding the enormous roboticist’s toes. The scent was so powerful it was practically overriding his other senses. Somewhere in his brain he thought he might puke, but he couldn’t say for sure at all. He could feel the residual sweat all over Aura’s sole sticking to his nude body, getting all over his skin, and the body heat was she transferring right to him was making him lightheaded.

… Or maybe that was just the fact that he could barely breathe. Hard to say.

“See,” Aura went on, getting his limited attention back, “I don’t mind making this a good night for you, and we’ll get to that, but for now, I think I’d like to see just how desperate you really are.”

He didn’t particularly like the sound of that, but thinking on it was challenging when he felt constantly on the verge of a gagging fit.

Aura’s foot shifted just a little, and her big toe suddenly pressed right down on his face. With the weighty digit forcing his head to the floor, he squirmed and gave a muffled cry of protest, but that was the best he could do.

The next instruction Aura gave him came in the form of one straightforward word. “Kiss.”

 

 

Aura leaned on the armrest of her chair, swirling her glass around and waiting. Beneath her foot, Apollo’s squirming had slowed a bit, presumably in response to her latest order to him. Was he going to be smart enough to follow it, or…?

It didn’t feel as if he was playing along yet. She could feel her big toe pressing right into his puny face, but no sign of a kiss being delivered to it. Smirking, she set down her drink and picked up the size-changing device he’d brought to her place instead.

“You heard me, right, Apollo?” she prompted him. “I want you to prove you’d do anything to get me to let you satisfy those… weird little feelings of yours. A quick kiss or two right now should be a start.”

It took a few more seconds, but to her great amusement Aura felt the tiniest trace of warmth pressing up against the underside of her toe. It didn’t last long.

“Hm.” she examined the shrinking device again. “If you’re not getting the message, Apollo, I guess we could always try a smaller size for you. I like this one, personally, but maybe you’re just thinking it would be nice to be an insect on my floor again…”

The smirk returned to her face – Apollo’s tiny kisses had come back, and they’d brought friends. Truth be told, she wouldn’t have guessed it would be this easy to make Apollo debase himself like this for her enjoyment. Even on a bad day, she would’ve credited him a little more dignity than he was currently showing.

 

 

Every time he pressed his lips to the underside of Aura’s huge toe, Apollo had to fight the urge to vomit. When was he going to be allowed to stop, exactly…?

To his great relief, this thought had barely crossed his mind before Aura lifted her toe away from him. He gasped, wrenching his head aside to try and find a source of cleaner air. The stale scent of Aura’s sweat from a day of work had permeated so much of the space around him that it was seeming like an impossible task.

He was completely flaccid by now; being battered under Aura’s sweat-slicked toes wasn’t remotely near being something he would’ve included on any subconscious list of things he wanted to do here. Already he missed just sitting at home, clothed and normally-sized. What harm was a bit of lost sleep to a weird fantasy, really…?

Aura’s foot moved off of him entirely, and he sat up with a groan.

“Oh, don’t try and go anywhere.” Aura said from above.

He didn’t have time to respond – the huge foot that had only just let off of him shifted to collide with his front again, and this time Apollo was caught from behind by its twin as well. He gave a startled yelp just in time to be slammed between the two soles. Once more he had a faceful of Aura’s foot, but this time his back was covered by her other as well. The acrid air was making his eyes water, and he could taste sweat all over his tongue now.

“This time I want some tongue, Apollo. Get to it.”

His stomach gave a horrible lurch. It was like Aura had read his mind somehow and found the worst possible demand she could make of him. Her feet were squeezing in on him with enough force to make his muscles ache all over.

“Now, unless you want to see my toes get so big you could camp out on them.”

It was amazing how much motivation a good threat could dig out of him.

 

 

She was being incredibly cruel, there was no point in denying that. Apollo really didn’t deserve what she was subjecting him to at all, but then…

Aura took a large sip, already nearly through her extra glass of wine. Apollo was awkwardly lapping his tongue against what little of her sole he could reach from where she had him trapped. Working her feet against him, she got a toe onto the back of his head and firmly pressed his face right into the gap between her two largest toes on the other foot.

“Get right in there for a minute, and we’ll say you’re done.”

End Notes:

(I hope you're enjoying this story! Naturally, things will continue to heat up from here.)

Things Escalate by InstantMistake

Aura laughed. On account of her glass being up to her lips at the moment she did so, she nearly spilled the small portion of wine she had left all over herself.

She could definitely feel just the buzz she’d been hoping to get going by now. In the meantime, poor Apollo was still trapped down on the floor with his face wedged between two of her toes as he carried pitifully on with licking the spot as she’d ordered him to. After draining the last of her drink, Aura set the glass down and wiped her lips.

“That’s enough.” she said. “At least that lack of enthusiasm tells me you’re not one of those complete twats drooling over photos of a lady’s feet.”

 



Apollo coughed and retched several times, fighting a considerable urge to vomit. He couldn’t tell if his tongue felt horribly dry, or like it was so drenched and stained with the acrid residue of Aura’s sweat and the grime dotting her foot that he’d never be able to enjoy eating again.

Aura had at last let him drop to the floor and moved her bare feet away from him, and he stayed there on his hands and knees for half a minute at least, just trying to recover from the beating, humiliation, and all-around disgusting experience he’d just been put through.

He looked up in surprise; Aura was standing up to walk away from her seat. Settling onto his backside, he sat with one knee propped up and an arm resting on it to watch whatever his gigantic hostess was doing. Aura left the room for a few seconds before making her way back toward him. The idea that he could’ve run for a hiding place in those few moments flashed across his mind.

(It’s not like there’s any point. Where the heck would I even hide in here...?)

It was stupid to even consider, really – Aura’s quarters didn’t exactly offer many places for a six-inch fugitive to hole up, and he didn’t particularly like the idea of trying to cower away from her as she searched in the first place.

Aura’s towering chair rolled away and she crouched to scoop him off the floor. He closed his eyes, anticipating the dizzying rush upward. With Aura’s huge fingers curled around his nude body again, he could even more acutely feel the layer of her sweat that was coating most of him. Where was she going to...

He flushed at the sight of a huge door opening to reveal what was clearly a bedroom. Such a destination had obvious implications, and Apollo might have spent the next few moments considering them, had a jarring flick of Aura’s wrist not suddenly put him in a position of instead considering the implications of hurtling violently through the air.

 


 

The roboticist smirked, watching Apollo’s sailing arc across her bedroom. For a quick underhand toss, it had been a fairly good throw. The small, nude attorney bounced amusingly against her bed and dropped just out of sight behind the mass of blankets she’d left there hours ago, and Aura took a quick glance around her room, shutting the door behind her.

Getting her arms up behind her head for a stretch, she gave an indulgent sigh.

“Well, Apollo...” she said, taking her time with her stretches, “you’ve been good so far, so let’s change tack.” Strolling over to her bed, she gazed down to find her shrunken guest awkwardly trying to clamber up on top of the mass of messy blankets and sheets. “See, I’m pretty sure I know what kind of thing you had in mind when you came over here to throw yourself on my floor and beg for me to have my way with you, and since you’re being such an obedient little thing, I’d wager I can stand giving you a taste.”

 



Frankly, Apollo was amazed he hadn’t puked yet, but if the torture he’d experienced at Aura’s feet followed by being thrown across her bedroom didn’t do it, nothing would.

Still a little dazed and with his body involuntarily jittering with adrenaline, he got himself up on top of the mass of blankets he’d crashed down beside just in time to see Aura looming over him once more, her grey-eyed gaze fixed right on him.

She’d been speaking, but “giving you a taste” was all he caught clearly. He paused there, trying to maintain eye contact with Aura, his neck craned uncomfortably upward. The look on her face, a thin smile and her eyes half-lidded, made him feel a bit more like some kind of lab specimen under study than a person.

“Hm.” She seemed to consider him in some way for a second. “Well, if you’re comfy there, we’ll start. Ah, one thing – no jerking off, understand?” He blanched, startled by both what Aura had said and the sudden question of what she was even about to do. “If I see either of your hands even getting close to moving down there to help yourself along, you’re going to spend the rest of tonight tongue-first between my toes.”

 

Aura shifted back just a bit, and Apollo stayed fixed in place, watching whatever she was up to. He didn’t need a second warning not to make any suspicious moves. Still, his anticipation was getting fired up all over again.

He swallowed an oversized breath at the sight of Aura slipping two fingers beneath one of the shoulder straps on her tank top. Was she undressing...?

 



As her fingertips gently slid down her arm, dragging the shoulder of her tank top with them, Aura thought to herself about that last remark. Honestly, that might have been the first one she wouldn’t make good on. Something would have to be done to punish Apollo if he tried to get ahead of himself and start masturbating as he watched her from down there on the sheets, but the ideas she had in mind for him right now were the kind she wasn’t entirely willing to just shelve at this point.

She got one arm out, and then the other, and finally slipped the tank top over her head to toss it aside. There was Apollo, staring up and no doubt fixating his eyes on her breasts right about now. Aura very much doubted that old teenage habit of his had ever fully gone away.

With one hand, she hefted her left breast upward slightly, smiling at the strange mental image of dropping its weight on top of Apollo while he stood on her desk. At his size, it would knock him flat to the ground and pin him there.

 



Apollo’s mouth felt dry again, almost to the point of freeing him from the residual taste of sweat on his tongue. He was unusually aware of his heart thumping in his chest – was it always that noisy?

His breath hitched in his throat – Aura was lifting a foot from the floor. He watched it glide smoothly to land on her bed just a short ways behind him, and suddenly he was looking up at the tall pillar of Aura’s left leg as it ran all the way up to her thighs directly above his head, her pajama pants looking a bit strained with the pose. Most of Aura’s upper body was now obscured from view, and he couldn’t see what she was doing until something slammed solidly down nearby, making him jump.

He turned, and all at once several fragmented pieces of information found their way to crashing together inside his brain. Aura had just taken her bra off, dropping it lazily right near his position. There was just enough time to process this before Aura shifted back down from the strange position she’d adopted, getting her foot back off her bed to return it to the floor. Finally, a heavy feeling sunk right down to Apollo’s stomach at the sight of his hostess totally topless.

His eyes widened entirely of their own accord, trailing across the incredible sight – Aura’s breasts at last hung out on their own, large enough that he could’ve dropped on top of them as a bed, and with warm-coloured nipples he would’ve needed his entire hand to close a grip on. Watching their bulk sway slightly with Aura’s movements, Apollo found his brain struggling to name the best comparison to make; they looked like... sort of like...

... They looked like an absolutely massive pair of tits, and one he’d spent probably hours of his teen years fantasizing about. He half-swallowed, feeling a cold sweat all over his nude body. His arousal had clawed its way back up through the unpleasant mire Aura’s feet had buried it beneath, and all of its energy was being centralized in an especially intense erection standing right out from him, on high alert.

He tensed. Aura was moving again. Her huge body lowered toward the floor, suggesting she was sitting down, or resting on her knees. Judging which it was from halfway across her bed was impossible, but either way, Apollo found the space before him suddenly occupied by more breast than he’d likely seen in his last ten years on the Internet. Aura settled an arm on her bed’s edge, very deliberately leaning her upper body over him. Her violet hair framed and darkened a face looking him over with a smirk that made his knees feel like they had suddenly remembered leaving the oven on in the next town over.

“Hey.” she said, and Apollo felt a light breeze of warmth coast over him from her alcohol-tinged breath. “Got a job for you.”

Her arm sank heavily down as she pushed herself up. Aura turned around, resting against the side of the bed. Apollo couldn’t see what she was doing now, but her shoulders were shifting together. The motion drew his attention next to the toned muscles in her upper back. He watched their subtle shifts, the way Aura stressed and adjusted as she... did whatever she was doing.

After a moment, Apollo learned what that was. Aura straightened up and rose from the floor again, and when her lower body came into view, Apollo was looking at an ass that could have stopped a person’s heart. A plain, but eye-catching set of grey panties was stretched across enough real estate for Aura to flatten a small house with—

(Is that really a sentence I just put together...?)

Apollo shook himself back to reality with the sudden and shockingly realistic concern that Aura might simply sit down right on top of him. Could he dart to the space between her thighs, or—

 

-WHUMP-

 

He staggered, falling flat on his face. Rolling over, he found a view straight up Aura’s upper body, her chin visible between the two looming cliffs of her huge breasts. So he was...

Her thighs now formed two walls at his sides, coming together with her panties right in front of him. The fact that this sight was familiar was less than comforting. He suddenly had a vivid memory of spending an agonizingly long time climbing his way up a sheer wall of fabric just like the one in front of him now, the much smaller size he’d been at the time making it one of the more daunting physical challenges he’d taken on in his life.

He could feel the warmth of Aura’s body circling in around him and looked up yet again to see her face. He essentially had to look straight upward at this point, and his neck was getting sore from the repeated sessions of craning so intensely up.

Aura had one hand atop one of her thighs, and the other was curled to a fist with her cheek resting against it.

“This must be what you’ve been waiting for all this time, eh?” she prompted him. “I think I’d like to hear you say it.”

A moment passed.

“C’mon, it’s the easiest thing I could ask, Apollo.” she prodded him further. “Let you have all the fun you want just as soon as you say it.”

Apollo couldn’t stop himself breaking eye contact and looking aside for a few seconds. He sighed.

“... Say what?”

Aura rolled her eyes. “You’re supposed to be cleverer than this. Well, lemme help, just repeat after me: ‘I want you to put me inside your panties, Aura.’”

He winced. ... Yes, that was exactly what he wanted. There was no use trying to tell himself he was any bigger than that – he was a dumb, horny loser on the verge of begging Aura to put him past the one remaining layer of clothing separating him from every last fantasy that had crawled from his subconscious ever since his last size-changing experience here.

He cursed quietly at the sight of Aura tucking the edge of her thumb into her panties, ever-so-slightly tugging the fabric downward to reveal a tantalizingly larger percentage of her nether regions.

“Just—”

“I want you to put me in your panties, Aura...!!”

...

He was biting his lip so hard it was a miracle it wasn’t starting to bleed. Seconds passed, feeling rather like days to Apollo. Aura was pure evil, he was absolutely certain – no one else would have made him stand here in total silence after blurting out something so impossibly humiliating on demand, and yet here she was—

Aura laughed. It was louder than any other laugh she’d given since he’d arrived, and most unusually, it wasn’t even her familiarly harsh, nasty kind of laughter; it actually sounded sincere and affectionate, neither being adjectives he would have expected to find appropriate with any bout of laughter Aura Blackquill could ever have produced.

The hand against her cheek moved, coming to close around him.

“Cute voice crack. Wish granted.”

With that, Aura’s other hand tugged her panties open just beneath where Apollo’s feet were dangling, and she dropped him.

 

The collision sank him into a new world of intense warmth, and instantly Apollo’s front was buried in a fine, neat patch of violet hair. Aura’s pubes brushed their way up his body as he slid downward into the depths of her underwear, tickling all over him.

His knees buckled when they reached the lowest point available, leaving Apollo’s face buried in the light layer of hairs with his ankles pressed to what was certainly some part of Aura’s labia.

He took a breath, and something strange happened. For some reason, the mingling fear and humiliation Aura had caused him to feel seemed to just... fade. Maybe it was just the reality of being face-first in her bush with her panties pressed to his back and supporting him like a hammock, but something finally broke through all of his thoughts to make an offer to his mind.

It was time for him to stop thinking about himself, about his life, and certainly about anything outside of his current immediate surroundings. He had in front of him exactly what had for so long now been eating away at his subconscious in his dreams and depriving him of sleep. He was a few helpless inches tall and stuffed down the front of Aura’s panties, soaking in her body’s warmth as the scent of her arousal crept its way up his body and filled his lungs. Really, nothing else at all needed to matter to him right now.

He twitched at the feeling of Aura’s huge fingers pushing down past him for a second before retreating, whatever adjustment she’d just made causing him to slip downward to a stop again. Splayed on his back, he stared unblinking at the full sight of her pussy looming over him. Stray violet hairs poked out into the limited room around the space, and his view of the world outside of Aura’s underwear was now reduced to a thin slice of air between her pubes and the waist of her panties, which were still being held slightly open by her thumb.

Aura let go, and the space closed up. Instantly, Apollo was sealed into the warm darkness, his entire front pushed forcefully into Aura’s cunt.

The trace dampness on her skin was about the last sensation he registered before at last, he let his brain take a back seat.

 


 

Aura’s mouth opened on reflex, but she kept herself quiet. Having just let her panties go again, she now had Apollo right at home against her pussy, and it would’ve been a lie for her to claim the feeling didn’t make her knees feel weak for just a split-second.

Seated on the edge of her bed, she put her hands back to catch herself as she leaned heavily against the mattress. It was time to see what Apollo could actually do for her.

... He could actually do quite a bit, it turned out.

 



Apollo’s sexual experience was limited. He had some, but certainly less than was likely the average for a guy his age. He was confident, however, that no one in the world before him had ever been in the precise kind of sexual encounter in which he was now partaking.

His entire body was in motion – his feet were about the only part of him not making contact with Aura’s pussy, and all the rest was sinking right into a fury of making all the intimate contact he possibly could.

He ran his hands and entire arms over the slick folds of Aura’s cunt, pushing his chest firmly against one side with his legs locked there to grind his crotch against her. Every inhale flooded his senses with her scent like an ever-deepening pool - there was nothing left of the discomfort he’d experienced at her feet, with these new sensations giving his memory a prompt eviction to make room for all the energy he could summon in serving Aura now. He was drenched already, his sweat mixing with her fluids to make every one of his motions slick to the point of clumsy. Grace didn’t matter – right now the world didn’t matter. The only thing that mattered was that Aura had him here for a reason, and damned if he wasn’t going to satisfy it.

His accelerated heartbeat stuttered for a moment as his left leg slipped from its position, Aura’s inner muscles teasingly seeming to hug at it as it slid inside of her pussy entirely. Apollo didn’t pay the idea of adjusting himself back any mind. He was moving without the slightest degree of thought involved. Instinct had won out completely.

His hands moved upward to clutch at the thin patch of hairs above him, and he pulled himself upward slightly, no regard in his mind for how it might feel to Aura. The move was enough to get him to where he wanted to be; Aura’s clit was swelling before him now, and he lurched forward, letting it press right to his face. The intense warmth only spurred him on even more – he clumsily kissed the firm nub, his tongue running over it and his other leg disappearing partway into Aura’s cunt as he curled himself in on the space surrounding her pubic mound.

Next he dragged himself further up, sliding easily along Aura’s damp lips to get his crotch up to her clit, and from there he humped and grinded away, completely mindless in his efforts to satisfy his own arousal and Aura’s.

 



Aura was on her back, her toes flexing and twitching on the floor and her arms splayed amidst her scattered violet hair over her head.

She was impressed. Very impressed, she might even briefly entertain the idea of saying.

... Actually, she wouldn’t ever say it, certainly not to Apollo, but it was true. Down between her thighs, Apollo was going to town on her with such fervor and effect that she could barely believe it.

On those strange, very frustrated days of loneliness in the past when she had amused herself with the idea of seducing Apollo and getting him under her on the bed, the nervous, stammering twerp he’d been for most of this evening so far had been all she ever imagined. As she was learning now, on the other hand, inside of Apollo there seemed to be someone much, much more driven than she’d ever given him credit for.

Twice she’d already had to bite down the urge to get a hand back into her panties and help him along, but it wasn’t because of inadequacy on his part – on the contrary, he was driving her up the wall so well that it was all she could do not to give in to her arousal and speed herself along to a conclusion she was getting increasingly desperate to explore. The uncomfortable tugs against her pubes were forgivable, given the intensity Apollo was putting into his work for her.

 

To put the centre point of her thoughts as simply as possible, this could not be the last time Apollo spent the evening in her bed. She would see to that with confidence.

A moan escaped her lips, finally managing what more than a few of its fellows had not. She thought for an instant it was worth halting things just long enough to calm herself down before she finished early, but something else flashed into her mind instead. It was something she had initially decided a few minutes ago didn’t need to happen, but now she couldn’t resist it any longer.

 



Apollo was so lost to his arousal and desperation that he didn’t even notice as Aura tugged her panties slightly open behind him once again. His senses were jarred back by the feeling of her fingers looping into place in front of his chest, and he was suddenly pulled away from her pussy entirely, a trail of her sexual fluids holding out between her skin and his right leg for a second before breaking. He’d been very, very close to his peak, and honestly, it was incredible he hadn’t reached it yet. The number of times he’d masturbated recently when forced out of bed by thoughts of Aura having her way with him may have helped.

Whatever the case, he was feeling an aching disappointment at being halted in what he was doing. Aura couldn’t mean for this to just stop...

“Apollo...” Aura said, her voice low and husky. She didn’t say anything else, instead just dizzyingly rushing him up to her face. Her lips pressed to his entire face and neck, and he almost choked in surprise. Did that... was Aura telling him he was doing a good job?

He was on the move again, back down to between Aura’s thighs, but now he realized that she had slipped her panties down her legs almost all the way, leaving them hanging just below her knees, near the floor.

Aura adjusted her grip on him, angling him flat and pointing his face directly at her pussy. Her other hand appeared, and Apollo realized with a rush of alarm just what she was about to do.

“W-wait, hang on--

He didn’t make it another syllable before Aura rammed him inside of her, two fingers on her other hand spreading the lips of her cunt apart.

End Notes:

(Told you it was coming. I hope you're enjoying this story! Please, comment with any thoughts you might have. It's more of a help to me than any viewcount could ever be.)

For Only Her Pleasure by InstantMistake

He went in so easily – Aura only just got two fingertips secured around one of Apollo’s wriggling ankles before he could vanish inside of her entirely. Her other hand reflexively rose to her mouth, pushing against the lower half of her face. Her body seized up with a sharp intake of breath at the instant, electric ripple that coursed over her at the feeling of her tiny guest entering her body completely.

It was all she could do not to roll her eyes back and lose herself to an orgasm already. She was dangerously close, but no – this was going to go on longer. She wasn’t done with Apollo yet. He hadn’t earned it.

Biting down on her knuckle, she forced herself to hold still on her bed, focusing her senses on the frantic, squirming motions Apollo had by now engaged in inside of her. His shoulders, arms, legs – every part of his helplessly puny body was moving, struggling against her. When he’d just been tucked into her panties, he had been desperate – starved to experience her body and satisfy his own urges all he could manage. Now, he was terrified.

And Aura loved it.




Apollo swore, his voice coming out as a scratchy cough more than anything. He gagged, a mouthful of Aura’s sexual fluids getting back out of him only just in time for an ill-advised inhale to choke his airway with even more.

It was hard to believe how fast he’d gone from an erotic haze to wanting to be absolutely anywhere but where he currently was.

Every inch of the pitch-black space around him was a tight, claustrophobic hell; intensely warm, shuddering walls hugged at his shrunken body and restricted his movements, breathing was near-impossible without choking on the inescapable river of fluids filling the sweltering tunnel of Aura’s cunt, and with just one of his bare feet pinched between two of Aura’s fingertips as the only part of his body still free outside of her body, he couldn’t move anywhere without Aura’s say-so.

Still retching and squirming in the unbearable depths, Apollo’s arousal had been ripped away to be replaced by only terror and more discomfort than he could recall ever having experienced all at once. His lungs were choked with the impossible humidity and the overpowering stench of Aura’s arousal, and—

With a violent, dizzying lurch, he was dragged back out into the light. The sound of his body sliding effortlessly through the tunnel of Aura’s vaginal canal until he emerged in her grip stuck in his mind instantly, ringing in his ears as he gagged and gasped for breath. He was upside-down, with Aura still just keeping her pinching grip locked on his ankle. His heartbeat seemed ten times louder than normal, blood pounding in his ears to the point that when he registered Aura saying something to him as he dangled there between her thighs, he couldn’t parse what it was.

Aura moved him right back toward the damp lips of her pussy, and the best he could do was give a pitiful groan of distress before she forced him inside all over again.

Apollo managed to get his arms up in front of the rest of his body this time, but Aura rammed him inside of her body so deeply that they simply crumpled against the surface of... his mind was getting almost too frayed to process it, but he must have just collided face-first with her cervix.

He found himself being dragged back again, but this time he didn’t even fully make it back out into the air before Aura slammed him forward to the furthest depths of her cunt again.

This was it – he was just a dildo for her now. Aura settled into a sickening back-and-forth motion of ramming him inside of her, occasionally twisting his helpless body around a little but otherwise getting into a consistent rhythm. The torture he was being subjected to just went on and on, with nothing more he could do than choke and struggle uselessly as Aura put him to use. Every backward motion by now was flooding his mouth and nose with such a volume of Aura’s fluids that the idea of drowning in here before Aura was satisfied was becoming horrifyingly believable.




Apollo was so deep inside of her now that it didn’t matter if Aura let herself go and allowed her arousal to display itself in full in the otherwise empty space of her bedroom. Her other hand caressed and explored her left breast more thoroughly than it had in a long time, and once or twice the roboticist even caught herself briefly imagining Apollo being the one to do it before replacing the mental image with something more appropriate. The idea of seeing him restrained on her bed with his arms tied over his head, desperate to touch her but unable to do anything more than squirm and watch as she teased his nude body however she preferred – yes, that was more like it. Making tonight just the first of many evenings Apollo might spend in her company here was certainly an idea she was now eager to explore, but letting Apollo take charge in her bedroom was about as likely to happen as a lottery winner being struck by lightning at the same time as a meteorite introduced itself to their face.

She paused, hot breaths still hovering in the air just over her face. Apollo was slowing down quite a bit in his struggling.

(... Oxygen, right.)

She pulled him free for the first time in a few minutes, letting his tiny gasps from out of her view regulate themselves before putting him back where he belonged. She could feel the dampness already covering her thighs spreading itself down to the vicinity of her ass against the bedsheets, and for a particularly evil moment Aura imagined introducing Apollo face-first to another orifice down there. He was certainly lubed up enough...





If the dreams and fantasies that had drawn Apollo to initiating this experience were a person standing in front of him right now, he would’ve strongly considered beating them to death with their own limbs.

He was too battered, sore, and exhausted to even continue with any doomed effort to escape from the hell of Aura’s cunt. His arms uselessly sagged before him, faintly visible in the dark, cramped, and impossibly wet tunnel, and the only sensation arising from his crotch was a dull pain that left him unable to tell if he even had a hard-on anymore. His retching gags and desperate attempts to get any meaningful amount of air back into his lungs had by this point left his throat raw with soreness, and by all accounts it seemed to him that he ought to be dead already.

...

Something was happening. The motions Aura was forcing him into were getting jerkier and less consistent. It was hard to judge if it was really happening, but he also felt as if the crushing walls of her vaginal canal were getting tighter on him. He supposed in his fractured mind that if he felt his ribs starting to crack, he would know for sure.

Suddenly, he was jarred to attention by the feeling of one of Aura’s fingertips planting itself right on his ass and pushing against it firmly, and all at once his body crumpled in on itself as he seemed to become entirely submerged in the warmth and adhesive dampness of the fluids soaking every inch of his body. Barely a second later, he felt the tightening motion of Aura’s vaginal canal intensifying, his body being compressed so violently that all else was forced from his mind by the abrupt and terrifying conclusion that he was about to be crushed to death entirely. Even in the inescapable and intensely claustrophobic environment holding him, he forced his mouth open in an attempt to scream. It only led to his airway becoming clogged by enough of Aura’s sexual fluids to nearly make him pass out.





Aura came, three of her fingertips buried in herself along with Apollo and her body arching slightly against her bed. Her senses faded into a dim, fluttering nothing at the release, and for just a moment Apollo was forgotten entirely.

...

Positively dripping onto the cool floor of her room and with a layer of perspiration all over her body, she returned to Earth. Her fingers flexed against the sheets of her bed. She was acutely aware of the subtle hum the ventilation around her quarters produced, which was trapped inside by the soundproofing that isolated her from the rest of the facility. She felt as if her body was producing a continuous stream of warmth, all of it spilling out around her in waves.

Fu-uck~...” The word came out as sort of a breathy laugh. Aura sighed, bringing a hand up to her face to let its back rest on her forehead. She could feel a few stray locks of her violet hair clinging to her face. Down below her waist, her other hand had dredged Apollo back out of her pussy. At the moment, her volunteer toy was lying in a shuddering heap, his tiny gagging sounds faintly making their way up to Aura’s ears.




I’m about to die inside of Aura Blackquill’s cunt.”

Those words had been the approximate focus of Apollo’s mind just twenty, thirty seconds ago. As the overwhelming power of Aura’s inner muscles closed in on him, compressing his helpless body to the point his face was forcibly twisted up in agony and he was sure his ribs were seconds from breaking, it had been impossible not to think as much. Whether he would simply be crushed to death or drown as his mouth and nose were unavoidably clogged with an immeasurable quantity of Aura’s sexual fluids first was the only question left.

And then he was out in the light again. For such a painfully, exhaustingly long time he had known only the crushing interior of Aura’s vaginal canal, and then it was suddenly gone, the outside world grudgingly allowing him back. It took a moment for his brain to register the change, his surging adrenaline making his body feel like it was on fire. He tried to gasp, only to gag for the hundredth time and violently convulse on the spot. On his back, he was still in danger of asphyxiating, and so he forced himself to roll from his position.

He vomited a clear stream of nothing but Aura’s fluids, his vision blurring as he squinted at the bedsheets beneath him, both palms planted to the ground and his arms shuddering. Retching coughs continued to expel even more from inside of him to the point he could hardly believe just how much he had swallowed. Aura’s arousal was all he could smell, and it soaked every inch of his nude body. The familiar horns he shaped his hair into had drooped into his field of view, with a thick, translucent strand joining them. His bracelet was the only article of clothing he had left on, and it felt heavy on his wrist. His eyes stung, and when he closed them all he could see was the dark, claustrophobic inside of Aura’s body. He wanted to break down and cry. He wanted to scream.

He wanted to get the fuck as far away from Aura as he possibly could.

In what fucked-up universe had he ever dreamed this experience could possibly have been something he would enjoy? Now he remembered just minutes ago, when he had been desperately grinding his body all over Aura’s cunt from the outside, comfortably sealed into her panties. The idea that his experience was at such risk of being twisted into a torture like he had just experienced should have been obvious.

A final dry-heave, and he collapsed onto his side. He could feel tears stinging at his eyes now. Apollo couldn’t move any longer, just lying uselessly there as his exhausted muscles burned and ached.



He wasn’t sure of how long a time passed before he opened his eyes again. A guttural noise of alarm escaped him at the sight of Aura’s face looming over his position again. He couldn’t help but once again be astounded at her bare breasts seeming to swell right over him. They were considerably larger than average on a normal day, but when he was the size of the sex toy Aura had just used him as...

“Seems only one of us enjoyed that, huh?” Aura prompted him. She was sitting up now. Her face was a bit flushed; a combination of the sexual experience she’d just used him to achieve and the alcohol she’d consumed, Apollo bitterly supposed. Her grey eyes were ominous in the shadow of her violet hair, which drooped around her face like great curtains. “You were so enthusiastic earlier, Apollo. What, was I just a little more woman than you could handle?”

There wasn’t so much as a hint of concern in her voice. Apollo wondered if Aura would have even cared if her harsh use of him had actually killed him like it only narrowly failed to.

One of her hands appeared, a fingertip extended toward him, and Apollo reflexively huddled into a ball on his side, prompting a laugh from Aura above him.

“God, that really broke you down completely, didn’t it? Well, for what it’s worth, Apollo, you were fantastic. Try me again sometime?”

He was startled to find himself responding.

“I-I’m done, Aura.” he said. “Just... let me go home.” His voice nearly tapered out on the last few words.

There was a pause.

“Like that?” Aura asked. “Take a shower or something first, at least.”

He closed his eyes, letting himself slightly relax from his curled pose on the bedsheets. Actually hearing Aura say something that wasn’t laced with threats or mocking allowed some small idea of relief to creep up in his mind. This was... fine. Aura could put him back to normal and let him wash up, and then he could go home and never, ever again speak of this incident. Of course, now he half-expected his recurring dreams to transform into nightmares of Aura shoving him inside of her all over again...

He was picked up again.





“Aura, c’mon...!”

They were in her bathroom now. Aura still had no idea of the incident Apollo had gotten into in this room the last time he’d shrunk here, and she didn’t need to be informed.

Aura had her panties back on now, although they were visibly damp. She was nude besides, with one hand carrying Apollo and her previously-discarded bra hanging from the other. He supposed she didn’t spend a lot of time without a bra on, given the huge size of her breasts.

“Say something, Apollo?”

Aura was only glancing in his direction as he hung at her side in her hand. She dropped her bra, which landed on the bathroom floor out of his view.

“Look, you got to torture me all you wanted, now--”

He had said a few more words, but Aura casually switched the tap on in her bathtub as he was speaking, and the sudden comparative roar of the water drowned his voice out instantly. Apollo made a frustrated noise, but couldn’t do much else for it.

He was sore, more humiliated than he’d ever been in his entire life, and just wanted to get the hell out of here and go home. Maybe call in sick at work and bury his head under a pillow for a few days. What more could Aura possibly want out of her opportunity to torment him?

“Oh, yeah.” Aura said, getting his attention. She brought him up to her face, at least a touch more gently than had been the norm this evening. “Can’t actually tell like this - you weren’t half-bad at getting me off, but did you cum at all back there?”

He blinked. “Huh...?”

Truth be told, he had absolutely no idea of whether he had orgasmed during his horrendous ordeal inside of Aura’s body. Maybe he hadn’t, maybe he had multiple times - his entire body was too sore for him to tell. Why did Aura care now? There was no way he was big enough for it to matter if he had climaxed while she was forcing him inside of her. Anything he’d left behind in there would be practically impossible to even detect.

“There’s a little time before the bath’s ready.” Aura went on. Her expression was taking on a bit of a devilish look again, making his heart sink at an awful rate. “Only fair if I return the favour for all your hard work.”

He tried to object in some way, but then he suddenly wasn’t facing Aura anymore. She had deftly spun him around between her fingertips, and before he knew it...

Ack-...!!”

Aura’s lips closed over his chest, and her fingers retreated from him. Everything below his arms was suddenly submerged in warm dampness, the sensation instantly bringing him mentally back to thrashing and choking inside of Aura’s pussy. She had stuck most of his body into her mouth. Apollo’s instinct was to squirm and pull himself free, but one look down at the long, long drop to the bathroom floor was all it took to make him force the desire down. He was breathing heavily again. Both of his hands were pressed to Aura’s skin just beneath her lower lip, and he was intensely aware of the substantial temperature difference between the air outside of Aura’s mouth and the inside, where half his body was trapped. He gave a huge, involuntary shudder at a warm breeze pushing down at his back; of course Aura needed to focus her breathing through her nose while her mouth was busy.

As he fidgeted helplessly in place, Aura settled herself down on the edge of the bathtub.




Smiling at the feeling of Apollo’s lower body squirming around against her tongue, Aura crossed one leg over the other and got comfortable on the edge of her bath. It would need a few minutes to fill to a comfortable level, so there was time for a little more fun before she stepped in.

She slid her tongue over Apollo’s stomach area, earning a stammering groan from him. She probed all over his body, pushing his midsection around in her mouth.

Auraaa!!”

Apollo’s composure was right out the window again, predictably. She lifted two fingers, pinching at his sides just under his arms, and tugged him most of the way out. His feet just up to the ankles were still in her mouth when she spoke up. “Jus’ relax a minute, an’ I’ll take care of you.”

Back in he went, with Aura taking delight in the feeling of running the tip of her tongue up the space between his thighs and brushing it over his cock as it passed by. He was getting hard again in a hurry, even as he stammered and squirmed in discomfort.

Yes, by now she quite liked the idea of having Apollo over again some more in the future, finding new ways to tease the reactions she wanted out of him and put him to use satisfying her arousal. Of course, convincing him to shrink again would be a hell of a challenge, so she focused on ways she might enjoy his more normally-sized company. The image of him bound on her bed and so desperate he was begging her to just let him peak already was so enticing that she almost...

Smirking to herself, Aura rolled her eyes. Those ideas could come later. There was only one thing in this bathroom that was supposed to come right about now.

Jabbing the tip of her tongue solidly up between Apollo’s thighs, Aura went for the finisher.




His mouth was hanging slightly open. Apollo tried to gasp, but it came out silently. His body tensed and his hands gripped at Aura’s lower lip as she effortlessly got him to an orgasm that shook him right out of his senses.

He slumped, arms dangling down toward Aura’s chin while she kept the rest of his body snared in the warm humidity of her mouth.

End Notes:

(The "climax", so it's called. If you've been enjoying this story, please leave a comment! It's a huge help. One more chapter to go in this busy evening at Aura's place.)

The Closing Number by InstantMistake

Apollo very nearly passed out. It was as if the aggressive, teasing motions of Aura’s tongue had directly rammed every last thought out of his brain, bashing them into submission in some dark, obscure corner. The powerful muscle, effectively the size of his whole body, continued to explore from his midsection to his upper body even as he collapsed against Aura’s lower lip, going limp.

His mind faintly registered the continued tickle of warmth from Aura’s exhales just above him, but nearly all else inside his head had been put on temporary hold.







Apollo was a little bit like an awkwardly-shaped lollipop like this. Aura rolled her eyes with amusement at the sheer ease with which she’d just coaxed him over the edge; already he’d come all over the tiny area of her tongue that his cock was resting on, and now his struggles had halted in a hurry with his body limp in her mouth. At his current size, she could barely even detect anything on her tongue, only the slightest trace of semen striking her notice through her own fluids she’d spent the time lapping off of Apollo’s body.

She glanced backward - the bath wasn’t even halfway filled yet. Aura slipped two fingers beneath Apollo’s limp arms and dragged him slowly out of her mouth, stopping at his knees. “Wasn’t expecting you to feel so at home in my mouth, Apollo,” she dryly remarked. She heard him groan. “Bet you’d do some good for me as a snack...”







His senses had been creeping their way back to him gradually, but all at once Apollo discovered an as-of-yet untapped well of motivation to resist at the feeling of Aura sliding him back inside of her mouth, this time with a finger planted on his face to get him all the way in. His knees bent out of reflex as he suddenly found himself sealed into a pitch-black space, Aura’s lips sealing in his blurry vision.

He made a noise of alarm and shook back to full attention. This only happened just in time for Aura’s huge tongue to flick back and strike his face, finding its way to the side of his neck and beginning another uninhibited exploration of his whole body.

“A-Auraaa!!” Her mouth didn’t afford his voice many places to go, and so it just reverberated painfully around him.

He was running her words through his mind again, and they were not giving him hopeful signals. She couldn’t mean to... Aura wouldn’t actually eat him, would she...? It was completely insane.

Apollo lurched in an attempt to move forward. His left elbow painfully struck against an extremely solid molar and he winced, his blank vision helpfully providing a clear canvas for his imagination to flash up an involuntary vision of Aura’s teeth closing on his arm in a crushing, unstoppable vice-grip and reducing it to--

(Stop, no more of that.)

He banished the mental image, but it was immediately replaced by others just as deeply unpleasant. He hoarsely called out to Aura a few more times, but she just kept on batting at his body and rolling him forcibly around inside the pitch-darkness of her mouth until he was too dizzy to have any hope of finding his way out.







Once she was bored of this activity, Aura stood over her sink and eased Apollo back out of her mouth. He nearly flopped out of her hand before she caught him, transferring him to the sink and moving to turn on the faucet.

Apollo hoarsely shouted what sounded like it was geared up to be a very vulgar sentence for his standards before he was stifled by a blast of warm water from the tap.

Aura ran her hands over his tiny, frantically-breathing body to wash most of the saliva covering him away.

Fitting him into her mouth at all had been a challenge. With Apollo presently standing at around six inches tall, she’d needed to make him curl up a little in there just to get her lips closed over him.

“Oh, simmer down, Apollo,” she said, running a fingertip over his head. By now, all of their activities had washed every last trace of his hair gel away, leaving his brown hair a messy mop all over the place. “I wasn’t about to make myself choke to death on you.”

When she held Apollo with his face out of the stream of water for a bit, he managed an outburst at last.

“A-Aura, I’m-- d-damn it, I said I’m done, just let me go home already!”

She considered it. “So, head outside and leave your puny arse out in the car park? I’d get a laugh out of it, but I think we both know it’s better if you let me finish up here before I let you find your way home.”

Aura looked back over her shoulder, ignoring whatever Apollo said next. The tub was getting close to full enough now. There was just a little more time to kill.

“Speaking of your arse, Apollo,” She gave it a light pinch to a generally negative vocal reaction, “it’s gorgeous. Is it all that time on your bike?”

On his back in her palm, Apollo irritably kicked her fingertip to shove it away. He looked adorably frustrated.

“Hey,” she said, lifting him up to near her face, “let’s compare.”

“What...?”



Aura heard no more from Apollo as she let her arm swing down to her side, no doubt dizzyingly rushing him along like a rollercoaster. She spun on her heel and lowered herself to the floor, settling on her front with Apollo still secure in her grip. With both hands en route to her lower body, she gave an amused sigh. Yes, it was excessive, but Apollo still had enough in him to provide a bit more fun for her before she thought about letting him go.







F-fuck, no, I’m not-- aaugh!!”

Apollo was launched forward, tumbling into a space he very much did not want to visit.

Aura had dropped onto her front on the bathroom floor, bringing him down to her backside, where her stained panties were only loosely covering her rear, and with only a second for her other hand to slip the undergarment away from her skin, she carelessly flicked her wrist to toss him onto her exposed ass.

He crumpled on the spot, landing with his face directly between the soft, twin domes of Aura’s ass cheeks. He jerkily rolled to one side to get leverage against one side of Aura’s rear, pushing off with both hands. After all the shit she’d put him through already since he made the horrible, horrible mistake of letting her play with his size, all those humiliating abuses, he was not about to put up with Aura rubbing him all over her ass.

“Ah, ah...” Aura could be heard chiding him. Apollo managed to get one bare foot down in the gorge between his hostess’s cheeks and push himself upright, but the low ceiling of her panties resisted his effort to stand, his shoulders and head pushing against the tent-like fabric.

Aura struck him from behind with a fingertip, and he awkwardly flopped onto his front all over again. Worse yet, he was deeper into the back of her panties now. He found his midsection wedged uncomfortably into the plush gorge Aura had sentenced him to, with his arms much less able to push off of anything now that he was staring down a declining slope toward her thigh gap.

The scent of sweat was filling his lungs again. Aura’s probing fingertip touched down on his back and slid down to plant itself on his ass, where it teasingly wriggled back and forth a bit. Aura said something, but at this point Apollo was too deep in the back of her underwear to hear it properly from beneath the fabric ceiling of her panties.

He muttered several dejected swear words just in time for Aura to make things worse. Not entirely unlike when he’d been wedged down her top, between her breasts, Aura began to squeeze at her ass from both sides, sandwiching his body between the cushy masses of her posterior and locking him in place even more completely. Aura kneaded him back and forth for a short while, and the best Apollo could do was squirm and utter muffled protests, the soreness in his limbs creeping quickly back to remind him of the feeling that his arms and legs were ready to fall off and be replaced with less damaged ones.

Aura stopped, and by this point, Apollo had at long last retired the idea that she couldn’t easily find a way to make his situation any worse. His choice was validated a second later, when one of Aura’s hands could be felt re-entering the back of her panties. A solid index finger came down on his shoulders from behind, and Apollo’s eyes shot open wide in horrified comprehension.

He screamed, but only for a split-second before Aura pushed his face right down into the sickening company of her anus.







Aura indulged herself with a laugh at the immediately renewed energy Apollo discovered when she pinned his tiny face against the opening. He barely had room to do anything in there at all, and yet his flailing, protesting movements had suddenly returned in full force.

This had gone on long enough by now; the bath was adequately filled, and at this point she was just bullying Apollo for no real reason. Showing mercy, she dragged him back out of her panties, running his tiny face all the way up through the space between her cheeks, and got to her feet. Without looking at Apollo, she flicked her wrist to toss him into the bath. While he disappeared with a light splash, she slipped her underwear down to leave it on the floor and stepped into the water for herself.







Apollo might have vomited again if his mental faculties hadn’t so quickly needed to switch focus over to preparing to crash down in a small lake.

Aura was evil. There didn’t seem to be any two ways about it - he had made the mistake of handing his shrunken self over to an evil woman because of a stupid sexual fantasy he hadn’t been firm enough to shake, and this was his due for it. Whatever cruel, humiliating, and unbearably uncomfortable whims Aura felt any urge to subject him to, he couldn’t stop them. It was strange how much self-reflection one could be forced into feeling by the sensation of spending a few seconds having one’s face forcibly buried in the contours of an anus the size of a throw pillow.

He splashed into the bathwater after Aura let go of his ankle, and his spluttering return to the surface came just in time for Apollo to watch Aura’s towering, gorgeous legs descend into the bath with him.

Many of those who knew Apollo knew that he was not a talented swimmer. Certain traumatic experiences in his recent past had led him to practice more, and he had improved, but still he splashed and gasped on the surface of the bath for half the time it took Aura to settle down in the water, her entry causing ripples powerful enough to drag Apollo around with them. Once he recovered and managed to settle into awkwardly treading water, he found himself looking across a short space to Aura’s upper body.
Her large breasts were half-submerged, the shifting water tracing over them and the rest of her body outstretched beneath the surface, bringing to mind the sight of fallen and forgotten trees at the bottom of a lake. Once his gaze flashed by the trimmed tuft of Aura’s violet pubic hair, he tore his eyes away to finally look up at her face overhead.

Aura sat in the bath with one arm resting on the tub’s edge, bent at the elbow to let her lean a cheek against her fist.

“Should’ve brought you a raft,” she said. “let me know if you’re getting tired.”

He was already tired. Exhausted and sore all over, in fact. Aura probably knew that and just wanted to balance any moment not actively spent toying with him with verbal teasing.

Was this evening with her almost over? There was an aggravatingly sensible voice in the back of Apollo’s mind telling him that he’d had literally no discernible reason to believe that deliberately allowing himself to be shrunk in size again would result in anything but misery, and he sighed in frustration at recognizing he was indeed angry at himself foremost for letting his sexual urges get him into this easily-avoidable situation in complete, abject defiance of his better judgment.

To his surprise, Aura seemed to notice his exhausted paddling and crossed one of her legs over the other, positioning the higher of the two in such a way that he could settle his feet on her skin and stand in the water, the ripples just bobbing around his chest. His breaths made him shudder, and he closed his eyes, waiting for the aching soreness he felt in nearly every inch of muscle in his body to melt away in the considerable warmth of the bathwater.







“Hm.”

Aura didn’t say anything else, choosing for the moment only to observe Apollo. She tried to keep her leg steady under him as she slipped a fairly new bar of soap from its little shelf above the bath’s edge. Running it over her left arm, she mused over the events of the evening. Whatever subconscious, horny feelings had brought Apollo to her door this evening, carrying in hand the perfect tool for allowing her to take complete and utter advantage of him, she supposed they had probably been beaten to death by now.

She was still feeling the same light buzz from the wine she’d gone through. It was good that she hadn’t had any more, although in any case she felt a bit like she ought to have used the toilet before settling into her bath.

She finished running the soap over her arms, and her eyes fell back on Apollo. He could certainly stand to be cleaned, after everywhere he’d been this evening, but of course, there were certain higher priorities to consider.

“Hey,” she said, making him twitch in his spot on her leg, “new job for you.”

With that, she snatched Apollo from his spot and adjusted her position. Moving to flatten her upper body a bit, she deposited Apollo onto her right breast. With her other hand, she flicked some soap suds in his direction. They splashed randomly onto her skin and his body.

“Make yourself useful, would you?” She pushed the soap to her breast and slid it along her skin, forcing Apollo to scramble awkwardly onto it to avoid being knocked over. Smirking, she let him get upright again. “There, you’re all set. Think of it like you’re scrubbing a floor, and get all those suds everywhere you can reach.”

Apollo hesitated, first looking down at the layer of soap suds now coating his front and then blinking in disbelief at her. “Sure…” he grumbled.

Satisfied, Aura relaxed, leaving Apollo to get down on his hands and knees to scrub the soap suds all over her breast. “Hit the other after you’re done,” she added, and closed her eyes.







Apollo worked in silence, the soreness in his limbs creeping back, particularly in his legs as he sat on his knees. He resisted the urge to outright glare at his half-erect cock between his legs. Even after everything Aura had subjected him to, he couldn’t ignore the fact that he was getting a hands-on experience with her incredible breasts all over again, and Aura wasn’t even smacking him around or forcing him inside of her anywhere this time.

His skin felt sticky in the lightly steamy bath air. Even if he got himself cleaned up like this, he would be sweaty the moment he was towelled off. Still, for the moment his generous coating of soap suds had any scent of sweat effectively extinguished.

He lurched, making a startled grunting sound at a sudden touch to his back. Aura audibly chuckled to herself.

“Take it easy, Apollo,” she said. She had brought up one index fingertip to gently rub it over his back. It was… oddly disconcerting to register she was actually being gentle with her touch.

Continuing until he had to move over to Aura’s other breast, Apollo took in the sight of her violet hair fanning out in the bath all around her. Despite all she’d put him through this evening, Aura was, he still couldn’t deny to himself, a stunning woman in the looks department. Fairly tall (certainly taller than he was), in good shape, and had a particularly toned upper body thanks to over a decade of physical engineering work with her robotics equipment. She had beautiful hair she maintained very well, and, of course, her tits were gigantic. More than he liked to admit, that last detail had to be one of the primary culprits in his ending up here this evening at the behest of his frustrating sex drive.

(Well, Justice, you complete horny dumbass, that just landed you one of the most humiliating, miserable evenings of your entire life, and you’re gonna be lucky if it’s even over yet. Aura must still have six or seven places left she’d find it funny to shove your face…)

He felt a distinct aversion to the idea of getting his hands near Aura’s nipples at this stage, the idea of her starting to become sufficiently aroused to restart her… use of him enough to act as a deterrent, but on Aura’s urging he did so.

“Alright, out,” she said once he had finished his assigned job of washing both of her breasts. His palms felt like they were going to end up uncomfortably dry and raw. Aura set him on the edge of the bath, a bit of water still dripping at his feet. He sat down, waiting as his hostess began to put on a deliberate show of running the soap over the rest of her body. He caught a malicious smirk on her face in the split-second he spent turning away when she lifted a leg high off the bath floor to wash it, water running smoothly down her skin.







In a few minutes, Apollo was down on the bathroom floor, very pointedly refusing to look up at Aura looming over him. She had dropped a small hand towel on the floor and moved him down to it before grabbing her own towel to dry off.

It was silly, Apollo recognized as he did his best to towel himself off with the cloth, to feel all that emasculated by the way Aura simply stood over him now, very deliberately positioning her towering legs on either side of him. This was easily one of the least humiliating actions she’d taken toward him in their evening together. Still, considering everything else the roboticist had done up to this point, it was hard not to feel concerned that a far worse amusement at his expense wasn’t far from her mind.

He spotted a single wiry violet hair lying on the floor near him and grimaced slightly. It was clearly a loose pubic hair. The sight brought his mind back to the very, very brief period of hazy, blissful arousal he had experienced when first dropped into Aura’s panties, before she had given him such a brutal reminder that he was only having any kind of sexual experience with her entirely on her terms. For a stupid moment, his mind flashed to the question of what the evening might have been like had he simply come over to Aura’s place without the Skye Device. Would she have laughed in his face and turned him away? Dragged him to her bedroom for…

Fortunately for him, a different thought heroically arrived to beat the previous one to death and hurl it out a window of his brain; assuming Aura didn’t suddenly have the brainwave for some other new and horrible way to torment him, she was finally about to call the evening done and restore his size.

(… OK, heck of an assumption to make, but hey, there’s still something to be said for optimism…)

He didn’t feel clean. Well, parts of him did, but Aura hadn’t ever really let him wash up properly, just dropping him into the water for a short time and then putting him to work cleaning her body instead. Two reasons for taking a cold shower as soon as he got home.

The floor thudded around him occasionally with the upward and downward motions of Aura’s feet as she went about drying her towering legs. Apollo was struck with a stray droplet now and then, and each time he groaned and re-dried the affected area of his body.

When at last Aura finished with her own bath towel, she closed her fingers around his sides and carried him away for the... he’d forgotten how many times this evening it had happened, actually. To his relief, she was a bit more careful about the motion this time, sparing him the usual dizzying rush upward.

“Nine,” Aura said once he was dangling in front of her face.

Apollo hesitated. Nine...? What did she mean by “nine”? Was it nine o’clock already? There was no way. Sure, he felt like the torment Aura had elected to put him through had gone on forever, but there was absolutely no way it had been seven hours since he grabbed the Skye Device from Athena’s bag in the office, so-

“Earth to Apollo,” Aura went on, “I didn’t knock your brain loose at some point, did I?”

“Uh...”

Aura rolled her eyes, giving an amused sigh. A damp lock of her violet hair fell from its place and crossed over her cheek. “You’re a nine,” she said, “but what the hell - let’s say I get you back here sometime, maybe you can bump that score up.”

(I’m-...) He registered the meaning after a second and resisted the urge to groan.

“Free advice - wouldn’t hurt you to show a little more enthusiasm next time. All that protesting when this whole thing was your idea is a bit of a turn-off.”







Back in the main room of Aura’s quarters, Apollo was set down on a coffee table. In previous, less... distressing visits to Aura’s place, he’d sat down on the small couch which now sat at the far end of a huge gorge of space before him.

Aura had put a set of panties back on, but Apollo was uncomfortably confident they were the exact same ones he’d been inside of not all that long ago. They had to still be damp, and in all likelihood sticky. Didn’t she have other sets to wear? She was otherwise wearing a very, very worn-looking t-shirt - like the tank top she’d worn earlier, it was emblazoned with the familiar GYAXA logo, although this one was so faded it had practically disappeared.

After finding the Skye Device over on her desk, Aura approached him to move him down to the floor.

“Right,” she said, “about time for you to shove off anyway.”

Apollo stared up at the staggering sight of Aura’s full height looming over him like an office tower once more. For the last time this evening, thank God. Actually, the last time he ever would, he was confident. In fact, he felt like he needed at least a few weeks of no contact with Aura Blackquill at all. The nighttime fantasies he had failed to subdue that drove him to put himself into the position he now stood ready to finally escape from were dead and buried, and unless he suffered some kind of brain injury so severe as to destroy his capacity for reason, Aura Blackquill would never touch the Skye Device again.

“One, two, three-”

...

Apollo blinked. Aura was pointing the device right at him, but nothing was happening. She had pulled the trigger, hadn’t she? Was--

A twisting lurch in his stomach nearly caused him to double over. He felt like someone on control of his life had just slammed their hands down on half the keys of a piano at once, producing a horrible, discordant tone of dread. A sweeping wave of cold seemed to crawl all the way up his body in spite of the room’s heated floor.

Above him, Aura twisted the Skye Device around in her grip, puzzled. Apollo’s vision blurred for a moment, Aura’s towering figure becoming a haze before swimming back into shape.

“Is there-... oh.”

Automatically, Apollo’s gaze turned to the spot he remembered standing in when Aura had first reduced him to this size. He couldn’t have... there was no way, he would’ve heard it clattering on the--

There. His breath escaped in a horrible, shuddering gasp. Across the wide expanse of the floor he could see a single one of the power cells Ema had designed for the Skye Device. The cells only ejected when they were spent, and that meant...

(B-but Athena wouldn’t just... why would she just have it there with only one charge, she wouldn’t be able to reverse-...)

Aura’s laughter forced him back to attention.

“Well, fuck!” the roboticist said, sounding so amused it ought to have been illegal. She crouched toward him, her body seeming to take up so much room she could’ve been encircling him entirely. Apollo’s knees nearly gave out. “Apollo, if you wanted to stay with me all night, you didn’t need to be so shy about saying it.”

No. No. This was not going to happen.

Aura, I...” He cursed quietly. Aura just gazed down at him, waiting. His instinct was to start whatever he was going to say with the word “please”, but that would just make it even easier for Aura to pounce on a sign of weakness or uncertainty. “I... I swear there was still at least one more charge in that thing, so...”

What the hell was he supposed to do? He’d stolen the Skye Device from Athena’s bag to start this entire mess, but it might as well have been an empty tin can for all the use it provided without a power cell. He stood there in silence, desperate to think of anything, until Aura interrupted.

“Sounds like you need my help,” she said, “and you know what? I think I’m feeling a rare spark of generosity.”

Aura stood upright again, her socked feet shuffling around before him with her balance.

“Suppose I’ll just... give the little princess a call, let her know what’s happened.”



Apollo wouldn’t have believed the horrible feeling twisting around inside of him could possibly have gotten worse before this moment, but here it was.

“She won’t mind coming ‘round to help you out, right?”

He would’ve protested, but Aura had already turned on the spot to go and retrieve her phone. As she moved, she clearly made a deliberate motion to let her ass sway with her steps. Apollo stared after her for a second before sinking to the ground in defeat. Athena was... she was going to find out about everything. She was going to know he’d taken the device from her bag, and that he’d brought it here with the express purpose of letting Aura shrink and have her way with him. He could lie, but what possible good would it do? There wasn’t much point in trying to argue the fact that he was right here, in Aura’s private quarters, nude at six inches tall. Aura couldn’t exactly have brought the thing here herself, much less talked him into whatever this had been.

(Well. ... I guess Athena’s respected me for a good while, at least... Nice while it lasted...)

He winced, forcing his eyes shut at the sound of Aura’s voice.

“Athena.”

This was it - he was absolutely never going to live this down.

“Yeah, listen - I’m not exactly excited to be calling you, Princess, but we need to talk. ... Is there anything of yours missing?”

Apollo felt a bit like curling up in a small corner somewhere to just die, forgotten. Aura could be heard prodding Athena along a bit more until she seemed to arrive at what she wanted.

“Right - as a matter of fact, it’s actually in my hand right now.”

Apollo winced again, hearing a faint sound of Athena reacting over the phone in her customary loud manner to any such unexpected piece of information.

Mmhmm... oh, please, as if I’d stick my neck out just for that. Apollo took it, actually. ... And brought it to me, yeah - you should’ve heard him; I guess that whole mess you two got into at my place really stuck in his horny little brain. He came running over here, handing the thing over and begging me to use it on him.”

He resented Aura’s use of the word “begging”, but not as much as he resented the fact that it was true. He stopped listening moments later, when Aura began to describe what she’d done with him this evening. He could practically hear the vile grin on her face.



When Aura came strolling back over to him, she crouched at his position, her huge body consuming all the space around him yet again. He shakily looked up, his gaze tracing past Aura’s thighs (and yes, her panties definitely were still damp...) and her bulging chest to reach her smug face.

“Well, sounds like Athena will be over soon to pick you up. Tonight was fun, Apollo; if you ever want another round, feel free to come on over and throw yourself at my feet again.”

Apollo maintained eye contact, Aura’s much larger, grey eyes fixed with amusement on him. She was probably giving him a second to think of something to say. He didn’t have anything.

After a moment, she shrugged. “Nothing? Then let’s just get you back off that floor...”

Her fingers circled around him and the familiar lurch of vertigo set back in, Aura back to taking little caution with her speed.

“I should tidy up - you left your things everywhere. If you weren’t so small, I’d tell you to pick up your shit for yourself, but this once I’ll take care of it. As for you, get comfy.”

Aura’s other hand was sliding down to brush over the waist of her panties.







Athena clenched her fists at her sides, and then relaxed them again. She’d done this at least... six times.

She was staring at the door to Aura’s quarters. She hadn’t done anything else since arriving. Aura had to still be inside, waiting.

(... With Apollo.)

She repressed a shudder. Maybe it wasn’t impossible that Aura was just messing with her. This whole idea was so messed up - Apollo was a bit of a weirdo sometimes, but he wouldn’t just steal the Skye Device for the sole purpose of...

This time she couldn’t stop herself shuddering. Whenever technology got around to the point of being able to target specific memories and erase them from a person’s brain, she had a few new additions to the list of things to permanently blast from her mind. It was impossible not to remember Aura’s vivid, awful descriptions of everything she said she’d... used Apollo for since he’d...

Well, the fact that the Skye Device was definitely missing from her bag and not anywhere else in the office seemed to erase most possibilities besides “Apollo stole it”, and the only way Aura would know that had happened would be for Apollo to have told her.

So what, did he get some weird, perverse enjoyment out of the experiences he’d been through both of the previous times he’d been accidentally shrunk? She didn’t even want to approach the mentality behind that. Psychology skills or otherwise, Athena wanted no detailed knowledge of what got her friend and co-worker Apollo turned on, least of all when it had come from a protracted series of near-death experiences.

Shaking her head (and accomplishing absolutely none of the mind-clearing she hoped to in the process), she brought up a hand to tap on the wall panel interface that acted as Aura’s doorbell. She waited, and the door slid open.

Aura was dressed for bed, by the look of her tattered t-shirt and pajama pants. Her violet hair wasn’t tied up in its usual display like an ancient TV’s rabbit-ear antenna, but instead hanging freely down her back in a similar way to how Athena’s own did when she neglected her favourite ponytail. She looked... well, not drunk outright, but like she had a few drinks in her, at the very least.

“Hm. Got here quicker’n I expected, Princess,” Aura remarked. She leaned lazily against the doorframe. In one hand, she had the Skye Device dangling from her fingertip by its trigger guard. “Here.”

Aura flicked her wrist, and Athena hastily threw her hands up to catch the device. Glancing it over, suddenly halfway suspicious that the roboticist had tampered with it somehow before concluding it was unchanged, Athena stuffed it into her bag.

“Well, go on,” Aura said after a moment passed in silence. She waved a hand. “Fuck off.”

Athena let out a tired breath. She’d driven all the way here in an incredibly embarrassed, unsettled mood, and wasn’t in any state to be generous toward Aura’s attitude. She arched an eyebrow.

“And Apollo?”

Another moment passed. Aura laughed.

“Oh, alright,” she said, “thought you might just decide he was better off with me, but fine.”



Whatever Athena had expected next, it wasn’t Aura stuffing a hand shamelessly down the front of her pajama pants, her wrist tugging her panties away from her skin before she retrieved the wriggling form of Apollo from inside of her underwear.

Athena couldn’t help it - her mouth fell open in disbelief at the sight of her shrunken friend coming into view in Aura’s grip, completely naked and having obviously just been snugly pinned beneath Aura’s crotch until he was retrieved.

“Take him, I’ve had my fun.”

Athena was almost surprised to find her hands hovering before her, ready as Aura deposited Apollo in her grip.

“Toodles.”

With that, the door to Aura’s quarters zipped shut. Athena blinked, just standing there with a very small, naked co-worker in her hands. She finally looked down.

Apollo was pointedly avoiding eye contact. He didn’t say anything, either. Athena waited several seconds. What the fuck was she supposed to say? Apollo could be stupid sometimes, but this? What could she possibly say in a situation like the one he’d now put her into?

“A-”

She didn’t even get a syllable out before the door in front of her opened again. Athena saw Aura for only a second and a half before something collided with her face, blinding her. She stumbled, protesting, but by the time she got Apollo secured in one hand and pulled the item obscuring her face away (Apollo’s jeans?), the door was already shut again. Her ears pricked at the sound of something rattling on the floor. She had to chase Apollo’s bracelet for a moment to retrieve it, and finally she flopped to the floor, her back to the wall.

Apollo was now sitting atop a messy pile of his own clothes, in her lap. Athena stared down at him, immensely relieved no one else was in the corridor. There were no security cameras in the immediate vicinity to see them, either. Apollo was using both hands to hold up a fold of fabric over his crotch. Athena had never seen his face so very red all at once, nor his entire being so completely clammed up in shame and total humiliation. She might have felt sorry for him, if it hadn’t been for... everything. Apollo had created this situation for himself and now she was stuck rescuing him from it, and--

... Was he damp? She had a sudden and intense urge to puke, not to mention wash her hands. Twice. Apollo was a complete mess, and if even half of what Aura had described was fact, he was probably still soaked with some truly unspeakable things. Athena took a breath, steadying herself.

“... Okay, Apollo. First, what... second, the ffffuck?”

THE END

End Notes:

(And that's that! We've hit the end of this latest Ace Attorney story. Don't be surprised to see one final update down the line, though - we've got one little bonus coming up.)

Chapter EX: Aura's Life Decision by InstantMistake

Apollo was on his back. The cool surface of Aura’s coffee table might have registered as slightly less than comfortable on any other day, but with the evening he was having and all the far worse places he had recently spent time...

His eyes opened, the far distant ceiling of Aura’s quarters coming back into view. Keeping his eyes closed did little more than offer his brain an opening to share vivid recollections of every part of her body Aura had elected to introduce him to.

He shuddered lightly, for probably the fifth or sixth time since Aura had deposited him here on the table after her bath. His mind had just once again reiterated the fact that she really had been easily able to shove his entire body up her cunt, using him as nothing more than a dildo. A terrified, frantic-not-to-die-inside-her dildo, but that didn’t seem to be a negative in Aura’s view.


Across the room, Aura had put her panties back on – a pair which Apollo was quite certain were the same damp set she’d worn all through her barrage of abuses of his shrunken body – and slipped into an extremely faded t-shirt bearing the space centre’s logo. Apollo wanted to find it disturbing just how little Aura seemed to care about the idea of any harm that her wilful and deliberate sexual torment and humiliation of him had done. He wanted to, but as he listened to the sounds of her idly going about with whatever she was doing across the huge, open space of her quarters, a rational corner of his brain was digging its way back to the surface to reason that this was not uncharacteristic of Aura in any way.

He could, and well against his better judgment certainly had romanticized his internal vision of Aura Blackquill with the roughest of her numerous edges smoothed away, but at her core Aura was a bitter, even misanthropic woman whose occasional flashes of something like affection for him were not the result of anything like emotional softness. Much more likely, Aura saw him as a reminder of her younger years, before the kind of suffering no one ever ought to be made to deal with had warped the energy and passion for her robotics endeavours she had once displayed into--

Apollo groaned, running a hand over his face, his fingers brushing into his hair. There he was all over again, his stupid, stupid forebrain as eager as ever to oh-so-generously idealize the woman who had just spent an evening making him her personal sex object.

(Remember when she shoved your face right into her ass, Justice? You remember. It’s not like it was long ago...)

He was going home. Aura had had her fun with him, and he had more than learned all he needed to about the feat of idiocy that was allowing her to have her way with him. She was preparing the Skye Device to restore him to normal, and all he needed to do was endure whatever final words of mockery she had to share. He would go home, feed his cat, take a very, very long and frigidly cold shower, and then see if he could explore the possibility of locking himself in his apartment for a week or so and refusing human contact of any kind.

... Shit. He would still have to find a way of getting the Skye Device back to Athena without letting on what it had been used for. That was going to be complicated.

“Damn it,” he growled, dropping his hand back to the table at his side.

He suddenly heard the clink of a glass bottle echo across the room, and sat up. Was Aura seriously getting herself another drink...?


-


Aura swirled her glass. God, she was going to have a nightmare of a hangover. Still, tonight had been the most fun she’d had in a hell of a long time.

She took a sip, her lips forming a smirk at the thought of Apollo back on her coffee table. What had it been like for him the first time he had shrunk here, in the space centre? He was small now, only around six inches high, but he and Athena had been even smaller yet back then. Somehow they’d navigated this room even as she moved about above them, oblivious. Of course she’d been even more wasted then than she was now... it was a miracle she had registered what she was seeing when she’d spotted Apollo.

Her grey eyes shifted down to the glass in her hand. Right there – Apollo had been right there, in her glass, the size of an ant and splashing around in a terrified panic as he tried to draw her attention to his predicament. He and Athena could have died plenty of times over, and she never would have even realized they’d been in here with her.

Aura laughed, slightly surprised at herself for it. All of that; all of those experiences, and Apollo had still been so desperately bothered by a bit of inebriated flirting on her part to willingly march right back to her door and beg her to shrink him all over again. She never would have guessed he would be such a freaky little masochist.

Apollo had a tendency to surprise her like that; it was one of the qualities she liked about him. She took another sip, thinking about the expression on Apollo’s face when he stumbled his way through informing her of why he’d come. As much as she teased him, it would have been... considerably less appealing to have him clearly and confidently tell her. His stammering, intimidated attitude toward her was just so much better. So much more... Apollo.

And when she had backed him to the wall, frightening him with stream-of-consciousness musings about the risks of just handing her a device capable of shrinking him to any size she liked as if it would be her good nature alone that would lead her to restore him when he wanted...


Aura’s fingers flexed on her glass. The bottle clinked noisily as she returned it to its place. Before Apollo had suddenly appeared at her door, she had been relaxing and thinking over her work goals for the following week in the lab. Two major ongoing development projects, one side work of her own, and in all likelihood far too little time to reasonably schedule them. It was an exhausting prospect, and alcohol had been assuming its usual role as part of her self-care routine in preparation.

... Something had just lightened the feeling of dread considerably.


-


With his luck, Aura would drunkenly fumble the Skye Device and leave him half a foot smaller than he was supposed to be. That’d be just what he needed; being nearly back to normal but with incontrovertible evidence that he had been messing with the Device. Athena would catch on. Ema would catch on - without a means of covertly replacing the power cell, he would have to ask directly for that last size adjustment.

(Great.)

Both of his hands were pressed to his face. He opened his eyes at the powerful sound of Aura approaching, and peered through a gap in his fingers.

Aura loomed over him. The Skye Device was in her right hand.

“You know, I’ve never seen your place, Apollo,” she said, a nearly-friendly tone in her voice. It was unnerving. “What’s it like?”

“… Uh…” He dropped his palms away from his face.

(My… place? Why does she want to hear about—)

“Small, I’m guessing,” Aura continued.

(Oh, she doesn’t.)

“You probably keep it neat, but I doubt that… ah, what’s his name… Wright, that’s it - I doubt he can pay you enough for you to rent that big a place.”

Apollo grumbled quietly and sat up, propping up one knee to rest his arms on it. He was more than a bit tired of being nude. Sure, there was no point being embarrassed at Aura seeing him like this anymore, but still, he missed his comfortable clothes.

“Yeah, it’s… not big,” he said.

Aura circled around the coffee table, her shadow passing over him. She didn’t react to his reply; had she heard him? … Did it matter?

A momentary sound of slight strain issued from the small couch beside the table when Aura dropped herself onto it. One of her colossal legs swung up into view, coming down on the coffee table next to Apollo’s position. He shuffled a bit, only for Aura to plant her other leg on his other side.

He groaned.

(Penned in. Yay…)

Pointedly avoiding looking at Aura’s crotch and keeping his eyes firmly on her face, Apollo waited for whatever she wanted to say or do next.

“I’m gonna miss this thing,” Aura remarked, waving the Skye Device idly around. She gave an amused sigh. “At least I got plenty of value out of it.”

With that, Aura shifted to reach an arm down beside the couch. Her hand came back up with a small tool bag. Like her shirt, it bore the space centre’s logo.

Apollo blinked in confusion as Aura stuffed the Skye Device inside the bag. His mouth opened, but instead of words coming out, he felt a strange sensation like an ice cube at the back of his throat.




Aura dropped the bag at her side on the couch. On the table, right between her knees, Apollo got to his feet. She startled him out of speaking by raising one leg to rest it over top of the other. Her heart was thudding more intensely than normal for a light conversation.

“Athena’s going to want this back,” she said airily, “we shouldn’t make her wait.”

With one hand, she produced a roll of electrical tape from her bag.




“N-no, no, Aura…!!”

Apollo thrashed, but Aura easily wound tape around his upper body and pinched it down to secure his arms to his sides. The same was done for his squirming legs, and in a few seconds he could barely so much as kick. With his knees awkwardly stuck in the centre of a tape strip, bending them properly was impossible.

Worse, of course, than the fact that his limbs were now restrained, was the fact that Aura had left his waist exposed, leaving his mostly-flaccid cock visible to her. She smirked, briefly using the tip of one finger to brush up against the underside of his crotch, and Apollo cursed in frustration.

“We’ll get over there right away,” Aura said. “You’re with me.”


With the tape roll discarded, Aura stood upright and used her free hand to tug open the front of her panties. With a glare of mixed outrage and panic, Apollo was dropped right back into her underwear all over again.

Aura slid her panties down a bit to shake him into a slightly lower position, and when she tugged them snugly on again, Apollo found his face buried in her violet pubes. Aura’s clit pressed into his sternum, and his lower body was awkwardly folded beneath her pussy. The light from outside of her panties was nearly blocked out.

“Ngh… AURA!!

Apollo coughed, regretting his shout the instant he found a wiry hair snared against his tongue. Individual hairs being so large like this was just horrible. He wrenched around in place, trying to dislodge the hair from between his lips.

“Excuse you,” Aura chided, a finger jabbing against him from outside of his underwear prison. “Even I’ve got a limit, Apollo. Your night with me’s over, so settle down in there. Or do you want to go down the back again instead…?”

Pursing his lips in disgust with the hair still stuck there, Apollo fumed. So this was the last humiliation of the evening? Aura was going to bring him right back to Athena personally, trapped in her panties for the trip?

She couldn’t even legally leave the space centre; the terms of her house arrest dictated very clearly that she was limited to the inside of the facility aside from specific situations, and this was not one of them. What the hell was she thinking? Violating her house arrest would already land her in serious trouble, and if she was caught and then discovered to have him inside her panties, there would be even less she could possibly say to explain herself.

He could hear the rustling of fabric. Maybe denim?

Outside, Aura chuckled. “Start showing a little more enthusiasm tomorrow night, Apollo, and this will be the best decision you ever made.”


Something strange happened.

The moment Apollo heard those words, the sounds from outside of Aura’s underwear and the motions of her towering body around him seemed to fade into nearly nothing; just vague sensations on the edges of his awareness, not even worth registering.

Tomorrow night. She’d said, “tomorrow night”. Aura was…

Aura was getting rid of the Skye Device and bringing him back here.

The oversized hair caught in his mouth nearly made him gag, but he couldn’t stop his breaths as they accelerated. He could feel something like ice all over him, like it was running through his veins.

He gave it to her. He just… gave Aura Blackquill the means to shrink him to this size. The only thing that could put him in this situation, and the only thing that could undo it afterward.

The Skye Device was his only way of restoring himself to normal and going back home. His only way of doing anything besides staying here in Aura’s control as long as she wanted. His only way to be anything but Aura Blackquill’s captive toy.

He had walked right into her personal quarters and just given it to her.




Aura tested her movement a bit. Apollo’s jeans didn’t really fit her. His legs were shorter than hers, but they would do. She didn’t mind the slightly cutoff look.

Throwing on her most unassuming coat, some socks, and her rarely-used boots for outdoors, Aura was about to exit her quarters when her eyes fell on the rest of Apollo’s things nearby. With his jeans removed from the pile, there was still plenty there. Where was…

There. Stooping to the floor (and inhaling softly at the feeling of Apollo’s midsection being smothered into her cunt), she dug out his phone. Flicking the screen on, she saw no sign of calls or texts. His wallpaper was of a small cat intently examining a visibly-empty trash can inside what Aura presumed was Apollo’s apartment.

She shut the phone off, drumming a fingertip against its side in thought.

(Actually…)

For a second she’d been concerned about the phone being tracked, but now that she thought of it, she knew exactly how to get it clear of herself and ensure no one ever found it. “Losing” it on public transit was no use, and smashing it would just create a messier trail to her. But if, say, she made a last-minute tweak to the equipment weight calculations for the deep-space probe that would be launching in just two days…

Well, tracking Apollo’s cell phone would be difficult when it wasn’t even on the planet anymore.

She tucked the phone into the nearest drawer, shoved Apollo’s messy clothing pile under the desk, and headed out.


It wasn’t hard to leave the space centre while making minimal appearances on the security feed. Modifying that security feed wasn’t a challenge either, if necessary. Aura was outside in a few minutes, exiting the building through a storeroom.

It was a bit of a walk to the nearest train station, but she could deal with it. Suddenly there was so much in her life to look forward to.




Nngrk…!!”

The choked sound came out as Aura’s weight settled on top of Apollo, smothering most of him beneath her body. He could feel his midsection nearly slipping inside of her and his legs being flattened to the ground.

(She can’t. Aura can’t just… I’m not her sex toy, and she can’t just decide to… to keep me forever…!)

Couldn’t she, though? Sinking further into terror, Apollo’s mind swam with desperate ways to reason the situation down and find some flaw that would actually prevent Aura just hiding him away in her personal quarters and never letting him go.

It was all chance. Everything he could possibly think of was dependent on sheer bad luck on Aura’s part. She might run into Athena, who would have every reason to question why she was outside of the space centre. Athena was sharp enough to catch on to something being suspicious, and… he could try to scream for help. It would take choking on a mouthful of Aura’s pubes, but he could make Athena hear him. Right. He just needed to wait and…

(But she might not even see Athena.)


Apollo cursed several times in his head and tried again to think things over. Had Athena realized the Skye Device was missing from her bag? It seemed like she would, but his phone had never gone off while he was… with Aura. Maybe she just hadn’t suspected him of taking it and hadn’t thought to check in?

… Or maybe she hadn’t noticed at all.

Anyone. Athena, Trucy, Ema especially - any one of his friends could get him out of this. Hell, he would even take someone like Aura’s prosecutor younger brother. Prosecutor Blackquill would never let his convict older sister’s unexplained breach of her house arrest go without confronting her on it.

He just needed Aura to run into someone. Anyone.




Aura didn’t run into anyone. With a quick check of the Wright Anything Agency’s address, she arrived in comfortably little time.

Keeping a lid on any reaction to the way Apollo’s nude and restrained little body was being pressed into her pussy for most of the trip took willpower, but she had plenty of that. Aura approached the relatively plain-looking three-floor building.

The front door opened without fuss. She saw stairs and headed up quietly.

So this was where Apollo and the rest worked. It looked as if they hadn’t fully closed up for the evening yet. With a bit of luck, she wouldn’t even have to encounter anyone. There would be trouble if Athena turned up.

A cursory glance around the office room upstairs nearly made her snort with laughter. The place was a complete eclectic mess of unmatched furniture and random belongings no doubt put there by that magician girl who worked with Apollo.

There. Aura spotted a set of lockers with what she recognized as Athena’s shoulder bag handing from a hook nearby, and she shuffled silently over to it. Withdrawing the size-changing device from her own bag, she tucked it away in Athena’s. She had wiped it down to remove any sign of her fingerprints already, and didn’t look back as she exited the office again. She hadn’t even been inside for a minute.




Apollo realized late that Aura had to be inside the Wright Anything Agency. Every other thought exited his mind at once and he tried to scream.

The first word intended to make it out of his mouth was “Athena”, but as predicted he choked on a mess of wiry hairs. Sputtering and forcing them out, he yelled.

“Athena!! ATHENA!!

He felt Aura flinch.




Aura stifled a “fuck” and halted just before the doorway to outside. Pushing her back to the left wall, she fumbled to undo the belt at her waist.

(Not mucking this up now, Apollo…)

There he was, his face buried in her bush.

“God, you’re fucking loud,” she muttered. With both hands down her pants, Aura wrenched Apollo’s squirming little body the other way around between her thighs, and when she adjusted her panties again, she allowed herself a soft laugh at the feeling of his little face being forced right into her anus once again.


That would keep him pleasantly quiet while she brought him back home. The wriggling against her cunt was a bonus.



End Notes:

(I didn't think I'd put this off so long, but here it is - our alternate ending for this story, and as some of you ought to be interested to know, a sign of something to come in the future. Please leave a comment if you've enjoyed this story! It's a huge help.)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11973