Fall of a Hero by DollsizeHarlequin
Summary:

A Young girl fancies herself a super-villain, but first she needs to take care of her caped nemisis, Supergirl.

 ***Please note that this was not originally my idea for a story, the concept was borrowed from a single chapter unfinished (i think) story i found here a couple of years ago, i have simply made it my own and finished it ***

This is not my usual style of story telling, but i think it might apeal to a fair amount of people. A total of 10,797 words of smut, porn and fearsome amounts of sadistic torture (okay, that last part IS my usual style ^_^ )


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 11126 Read: 127492 Published: May 20 2009 Updated: May 25 2009

1. Chapter 1 - The Tables Turn by DollsizeHarlequin

2. Chapter 2 - The Games Begin by DollsizeHarlequin

3. Chapter 3 - Near Fatal Accident by DollsizeHarlequin

4. Chapter 4 - A Humiliating Death by DollsizeHarlequin

Chapter 1 - The Tables Turn by DollsizeHarlequin

The normally overconfident Rhonda couldn’t help but feel a little nervous as she set up her “death ray”. She knew that her devious plot had been planned out perfectly, but still, she was almost certainly about to face a real super hero. Even an experienced super villain would have second thoughts about such an encounter. Still, the 17 year old genius wasn’t going to throw away months of scheming just because of a little nervousness.

Situated atop a skyscraper, Rhonda had a perfect view of the streets below, and more importantly would be able to see the true target of her little plan. After flicking a strand of her long black hair out of her eyes, the young scientist turned and aimed her death ray into the streets and activated it. Instantly a destructive laser erupted from the device and struck the unsuspecting crowds below.
Rhonda watched in amusement as chaos broke out beneath her. Cars exploded, people fled in blind panic, and fires burned...it was just the kind of scene that the twisted young lady had hoped for. Not surprisingly, it didn’t take long for the reaction to take place that Rhonda had hoped for. Flying in at high speeds was the all too predictable Supergirl.

Watching from the skyscraper, Rhonda’s lip curled in contempt as the blonde hero used her super breath to extinguish the raging fires. Once the situation was well under control, Supergirl looked up and immediately saw the obviously placed death ray. Tensing her powerful legs, she leaped into the air effortlessly and flew to the top of the skyscraper. Without hesitation, Supergirl tore the destructive machine to pieces as easily as if it were made of mere tissue paper.

Now that the threat had been eliminated, the young hero, kitted out in her trademark red spandex shorts, sparkling blue spandex cheerleader top, and waste-length red cape, turned her attention to Rhonda.

“Aren’t you a little young for the whole villainess thing”

Rhonda just sneered, she was wearing blue spongey open sandals, a tight black denim skirt which reached half way down her thighs, and a low-cut sports vest under an open black hoodie. “I could say the same thing about you...Superfool.” Rhonda said. Despite spite her genius, she was not one for witty banter.

Rolling her eyes, the blue and red clad hero simply retorted, “Clever...never heard that one before.”

Before Supergirl took another step though, Rhonda made her move. Taking a small greenish globe from her backpack she tossed it to her enemy, “Catch!” She said.
Instinctively, the Girl of Steel snagged the little ball out of the air and watched as it broke in her mighty hand. Almost immediately, the sphere’s green contents stretched out covered Supergirl, shrinking her to the petite size of three inches tall. Taking in her giant sized surrounding, the tiny heroine rolled her eyes again and sighed. This wasn’t even close to being the first time she had been shrunk, and probably wouldn’t be the last. Her hair and clothing completely soaked in the sticky goo, Supergirl leaped into the air and prepared to knock the cocky wanna-be villainess clean out.

Much to the tiny girl’s surprise though, she got less than a half inch into the air before crashing back on to the ground. The fall caused Supergirl to graze her bare knee. Feeling painful little tears well up in her eyes, she rubbed the slight injury for a second before a horrifying revelation dawned on her: she was hurt!

Booming, mocking laughter thundered above the astonished Supergirl. Rhonda didn’t even bother hiding her glee as she watched the pathetic sight near her feet. Even though she had anticipated a victory, she couldn’t have dreamed that it would have been this easy...or satisfying.

As Supergirl nursed her sore knee, she noticed a dark, ominous shadow fall over her. Looking up she stared into the arrogant, smiling face of the suddenly not so harmless seventeen year old. A little panicked, the caped hero scurried away, but unfortunately she no longer had the benefit of being able to use her super speed.

Rhonda allowed her prey to run for a few seconds, since there was no way that her tiny little legs would allow her to get too far away. Supergirl started feeling a little confident after running for a minute or so. She thought that maybe she was a little faster than she first thought, until a giant sized sandal slammed down in her path.

“What’s the hurry, Not-So-Supergirl”, Rhonda said gloating.

Startled, the miniature hero doubled back around and slammed head on into the giantess’s other foot. While Supergirl was stunned, Rhonda slipped her sandal off and clenched the defeated hero's head in between her big and second toes.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you sweetie, but your superpowers are going to be unavailable for a few hours. Hope that’s not a problem”, Rhonda said, taunting her helpless foe.

Unable to resist messing with what had been, until just a few minutes ago the strongest being on Earth, the raven haired giant flexed her toes around Supergirl. Supergirl let out an empained gasp as the air was crushed entirely out of her lungs, the toes curled around her neck and pulled her body firmly against the giant sole. She began to try and claw her way out from between Rhonda’s powerful toes and Rhonda, not wanting to finish her prey off just yet, released her grip a little, allowing her blue and red mouse to fill her lungs again.

“*cough cough* ughh, foot cheese” Was all Supergirl could choke out as her head leaned weakly against Rhonda’s smooth toes.

“heh heh heh” Rhonda chuckled “looks like were going to be having quite some fun over the next couple of hours” And with a sadistic grin, she lifted Supergirl with her toes and slipped her sandal back on, the toe strap pressing Supergirl deep into the gap between Rhonda’s toes, Supergirl cried out but she was muffled as she was crushed into the strap and the flesh of Rhonda’s soft foot forced its way into her mouth.

Rhonda giggled in a sickly sweet manner, her face showing uninhibited pleasure. She walked into the shack housing the building’s stairwell and descended to her bike waiting below. Her bike was small and pink with a white basket on the front, she climbed onto the saddle and looked down to a green plastic container sat just on the front of the handle bars. Inside was a woman, by the look of her one of the hookers who sometimes hung around the area.

“Heh, typical America” she sneered, unsurprised “why do you waste your time protecting a bunch of idiots, religious zealots and criminals?” Rhonda said looking down at Supergirl and giving her another series of playful squeezes. She took hold of the orb, which had shrunk and captured the would-be thief of her bike, and held it up to her eye. The tiny woman inside was screaming and begging, but could not be heard from outside. Then the woman saw Rhonda’s eye catch a gleam and narrow towards her, suddenly and with no provocation, Rhonda began shaking the ball ferociously, her legs spread for balance as she sat on her bike which put yet more pressure onto the trapped Supergirl. Inevitably there was a wet crunching sound from the ground as Supergirl’s legs from the tops of her thighs, down were now being ground and smeared into the spongey, grime-stained blue insole of Rhonda’s sandal.

Rhonda, however, was preoccupied with her current toy which, even through the sound-proof plastic, could be heard thudding off of the insides as the poor victim’s body was being smashed to pieces inside. She finally stopped after a minute or so, the walls of the once-transparent green orb were almost totally coated with a deep, deep red. Rhonda smiled evilly as she got off of her bike, opening the orb and letting the barely-recognisable body of the woman slide out and down to the ground with a feeble ‘splat’. Lifting a sandal over the body, she slowly lowered her foot down, and ground down the remains, before scraping them backwards. A sudden flush of heat erupted between her legs and she remembered why she loved being so evil.

With a few calming breaths, Rhonda composed herself and began the ride home.

Rhonda pulled into the garage to park her bike and retreated into her home with her green security device in hand, she had to clean it out and besides, she didn’t want it going off on her parents. The last thing she wanted to have to do is to explain how their sweet, piano-playing angel could be capable of creating such a device, or, for that matter, demonstrating any display of unsupervised intelligence.

Rhonda rushed up to her bedroom, trying not to stand too heavily on Supergirl as she went. As she ran into her room she allowed herself some childish glee as she threw herself down onto her large soft bed. Unfortunately as she kicked off her ‘unoccupied’ sandal and started to remove the one containing Supergirl, she noticed the coldness of the air hitting the wet skin of her right sole.

She grimaced, letting the sandal fall to the floor as she spread out her toes to let Supergirl’s body drop with it, however small woman was well and truly crushed into the sticky crevice of her big and second toe.

Rhonda peeled the remains of the miniaturised heroin off of her smooth foot, pinching her between finger and thumb by her cape and a little of her hair as she raised the mangled body up to her eyes, the actions caused the barely breathing Supergirl to squeak faintly.

“hmm, so you’re still hard to kill, even when most of your powers have been stripped! Quite commendable!” Rhonda exclaimed as she inspected the girl.

She hurried off of her bed and began searching for the hidden wall panel in her large walk-in wardrobe. She pulled out a deep, wide steel drawer with a number of completed chemical concoctions and picked one up labelled ‘Rubberiser’

“this should do the trick” She said to herself quietly before laying the 3inch girl in a wide Petri dish. She poured the liquid over Supergirl, then thinking quickly, made sure there were no bone fragments left on the sole of her foot. She didn’t want to play with a half broken toy…

Chapter 2 - The Games Begin by DollsizeHarlequin

An hour or so later, Supergirl awoke and began screaming instinctively, curling up into a ball until she realised that she was not at the mercy of Rhonda's foot any more. Instead, she seemed to be lying in a large glass dish of some sort. With another flash of realisation she let out another horrified gasp and grabbed her legs... they still seemed to be there... and intact!

"I don't understand.." Supergirl stammered, looking up at the lengths of clothing hanging above her. "Oh god, it wasn't a dream, I must be in her wardrobe" She realised. Just then, an intermittent thudding could be heard, Supergirl tried her best to get away by flying, but she still did not have her powers. She looked around and saw a couple of drawers, closed, but with holes in the front for handles "I can make those, I should be small enough to squeeze inside!"

Supergirl took off across the tall carpeting of the wardrobe floor, fighting desperately against the tall fibres before throwing herself headfirst into the gap of the bottom drawer. She had just dragged her hips into the gap when the wardrobe doors swung open. The sudden strong gust of air nearly pulled her straight back out, but she kept a firm hold and, despite being tickled by something fine as it brushed repeatedly against her face, she made it.

Rhonda stood in the open doorway, staring down at the empty dish "Damn it." she cursed to herself "It looks as though I misjudged the timing on the formula." Taking a couple of steps into the wardrobe, she clicked on an overhead light and closed the wardrobe doors to ensure Supergirl could not slip past her. Meanwhile, in the new light, as Supergirl found herself struggling in what felt like a pile of mesh, strings and strips of fabric, she had assumed she had found herself in Rhonda's sewing drawer, but now she was able to get a look at where she had chosen to hide, and it was not what she had hoped for.

On closer inspection, her leg was twisted into the lacing of a purple pair of panties, she had the strap of a black bra around her neck and one arm was wrapped up in a very slender pair of black satin panties. Supergirl was disgusted and began to kick around without thinking about the noise or movement she was creating, trying to free herself "This would have been so much easier if I still had my strength" she thought.

As Rhonda searched for her little captive, she noticed the jostling from the corner of her eye, coming from the handle gap of her underwear drawer. She gasped with shock and pulled the drawer open to find Supergirl lying twisted up in a few pairs of her undergarments, lying frozen now and looking scared.

"So!" Rhonda said loudly "Supergirl is nothing more than a Super-pervert!" She stood up to her full height, which to Supergirl seemed be around 70feet tall "Lucky for you I wont call the police" Rhonda said mockingly "I'm into a little experimentation" she said with a wink. With that, Rhonda picked up the black pair of panties which had Supergirl by the arm, and pulled her free of the others. She held them out in front of her and flicked them round so Supergirl landed inside the crotch then lowered them to the floor so she could step into them. Supergirl's face turned to a look of pure horror as Rhonda's light-pink socked foot rose high above her then came down with a soft thud one after the other either side of her, and she realised what Rhonda was about to do, all she could do was stare straight up between her captors' legs to where she was slowly being elevated.

"Oh dear God! She's actually going to keep me in her underwear!" She screamed mentally.

As Rhonda moved her up past the base of her skirt, the light quickly began to fade, as the plain white panties the evil Giantess was already wearing were rapidly becoming Supergirl's entire world. At last her survival instinct kicked in and Supergirl threw herself to the side, falling back out of the skirt and dropping sharply to the floor, before rebounding what seemed to her to be about 6feet back into the air, and hitting the floor again. Though winded, Supergirl was amazed to discover that she wasn't hurt! She looked ahead to the wardrobe doors trying to find her escape point, but before she could react Rhonda's voice came loudly from above her.

"I didn't fancy wearing this pair right now anyway" She said casually before letting the black panties slide back down her legs and fall on top of Supergirl. Supergirl started quickly dragging herself out from underneath them, making her way for the doors, but Rhonda's socked foot quickly flicked the panties off to one side. Before the tiny girl could react, Rhonda's foot had come down over her entire body. Supergirl panicked, breathing rapidly and whimpering as her lungs filled with an all to familliar foot odour she tried to wriggle out from under the giantess, she didn't want to be crushed again, and she remembered clearly the pain from last time.

Rhonda applied a little more pressure until Supergirl began to scream. Her soft foot was beginning to surround Supergirl as her body was being pressed right down into the long carpet.

"Hmm" Rhonda remarked, smiling to herself at the sound of Supergirl's terrified screams "Absorbing the Rubberiser fluid must have increased your size and density a little... But don't worry, as long as you are still small enough to be completely under my foot I don't mind." Rhonda shrugged as she then began idly rolling Supergirl around under her foot, the screams only becoming more and more desperate as Rhonda could feel the girl's limbs beginning to coil round her body. She began giggling uncontrollably at the slight tickly feeling.

She finally stopped her game after a few minutes and removed her foot from Supergirl's battered body, her limbs had twisted around her body a number of times, as if they had stretched around her. Supergirl tried to pull her arms back into place and suddenly noticed for herself what had happened to her body.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed, utterly terrified, but then with an almost instantaneous flick, her limbs unfolded and she appeared normal again. Shaking with fear and confusion, Supergirl made sure her limbs worked and that she had no broken bones, but then her eyes widened with realisation... She had no bones! She pressed down on her rib cage and got tough resistance, but the 'ribs' flexed like thick, strong rubber. Supergirl was utterly speechless, she raised her hands to her face, pulling on her index finger, and with some effort, to her amazement her finger began to stretch until it was twice the length. Rhonda was watching all of this with great glee

"A practically indestructible little girl for me to toy with in whatever way I want!!" Rhonda though to herself excitedly.

"Now then my little toy" Rhonda said, interrupting Supergirl's explorations "I think we should make some studies on you to be sure of what seems to have occurred..."

Supergirl propped herself up on her elbows, not knowing what to do or say as she stared up at Rhonda's huge body. She was just about to ask what she meant by 'studies' when she got her answer. Rhonda suddenly lifted her foot high above Supergirl, and with an evil grin, brought her heel pounding down on top of her. The last sight of Supergirl Rhonda caught was of her terrified face as her hands came up in a feeble attempt to protect herself. Rhonda felt very little resistance as she pressed her heel harder and harder into the floor. For good measure, she balanced herself entirely on her one foot she had Supergirl under, using the wardrobe walls for balance, and began twisting wildly from side to side, driving all the force she could into grinding Supergirl's body into the rug.

After a minute, Rhonda removed her foot from the carnage which was Supergirl's body. That same hot flush erupted between her legs again as she looked down upon the mangled and warped mess. But then she noticed something... there was no blood.

"Hmm, strange.. perhaps the Rubberiser replaces the blood with its own fluid before it changes the make-up of the bodies cells?" She guessed out aloud to herself, but she was not ready for what she saw next. Supergirl's body began slowly warping back into shape, the process got quicker and quicker until she snapped back to her normal self! Supergirl immediately coiled into a ball, wailing with tears. Her entire body burned with pain and she struggled to fill her chest with air.

"Oh now this is just perfect!" Rhonda exclaimed with a broad grin across her face. She reached down and picked up the still weeping ball that was Supergirl and took her to her large metal drawer. She held Supergirl in her open palm and gripped one of her legs, Supergirl immediately began to scream and blind panic forced her to try and wriggle away from Rhonda's grip, but Rhonda's hand just closed around her entire upper body, leaving Supergirl's lower half dangling from her clenched fist, her free leg still kicking about.

Just as though she were inspecting just some everyday object, Rhonda stretched Supergirl's leg across the platform of her high-powered microscope, analysing the tiny super hero's new genetic make-up.

After about an hour of similar testing, Rhonda held the now exhausted Supergirl and announced "Well, it seems that although you are still made of flesh and bone material, your entire body and your internal structure has taken on the properties of a near unbreakable elastic!" Trembling, Supergirl asked weakly: "So... I can't die?"

Rhonda let out a thunderous laugh at the notion, causing Supergirl to shrink back into a cowering ball, before she composed herself

"Of course you can die. If I cut you, you can still bleed, if I decide to drop you in acid, you will dissolve... Oh believe me sweetie, you can still die, your cellular structure is just almost indestructible to blunt force... Watch!"

Rhonda suddenly snatched Supergirl up by her legs taking one firmly in each hand, then flung her arms as wide apart as she could get them. Supergirl screamed as she watched her limbs expand so far, so suddenly. She looked at Rhonda's smiling face and a couple of tears came to her eyes, she knew she was defeated, she knew Rhonda had broken her....

Rhonda allowed her toy to return to normal shape before continuing with her explanations "Now, because you were still in your cloths when I put you in the Rubberiser, they have taken on the same properties as your body" To prove this Rhonda grabbed Supergirl's cheerleader style vest and stretched it out, making her tiny toy struggle to cover herself up, Rhonda couldn't help but take note of Supergirl's breasts as she held her top out, they looked firm and well rounded, around a D at normal size. This aroused Rhonda a little as Supergirl shouted for her giant tormentor to stop.

"Hmm, well, since we are experimenting, we should be thorough now, shouldn't we!" Rhonda exclaimed, trying to look innocent. Supergirl did not like the sound of this, and was right in mistrusting Rhonda's false appearance as she grabbed Supergirl's red shorts and began tugging them off of her. It was harder than she originally anticipated, but she finally got them off, then one at a time yanked off the tiny calf length red boots. Much as Supergirl tried to struggle, Rhonda's hands were just too powerful and eager to see what she had to hide.

Eventually Supergirl was laid in Rhonda's hand in nothing but her white thong.

"Very nice!" Rhonda exclaimed "very nice indeed" Supergirl just lay there, her body and mind battered into submission as she was judged and inspected like a piece of meat.

Weakly, she mumbled something to Rhonda who had to listen carefully in order to make out what was being said.

"When I get my powers back, I'll kill you. There won't be a jail sentence for you, only death."

Rhonda looked surprised, by then smiled gently as though in sympathy "Aww, isn't that sweet" she cooed "Barbie hasn't realised that the Rubberiser has replaced her normal cells with its own!" Supergirl looked up at her as she continued "That's right my toy, you're stuck this size, and this way, forever... Or at least until you corrode, or I dispose of you, like... Like a used tissue! That is your level of insignificance to me."

Upon hearing this news, Supergirl broke down once again. Rhonda stared down at her uncaring, but then she noticed something, a scent, something smelt delicious to her. She was shocked as she realised just what it was... Supergirl! Her eyes lit up as something she had never before contemplated shot into her mind. Gently she held Supergirl and tried to perform her best impression of being nice to the now defeated shrunken girl. She shifted herself forward, and laid on her front, her feet in the air behind her rocked idly back and forth. She laid Supergirl on her back on the floor, who just lay there, not knowing what she could do to get out of this situation when suddenly there was a gentle yet cool breeze being blown over her.

She covered her exposed breasts as her nipples rapidly became erect and she closed her legs, bringing her knees up slightly. Rhonda gave a giggle at Supergirl's reaction as she realised that the breeze had been Rhonda blowing onto her. She blushed heavily, but her thought of embarrassment were quickly replaced by apprehension as Rhonda announced

"I want to play a game".

"Wh...What game?" Supergirl asked half heartedly

"Name that flavour!" Rhonda replied as her left hand came at high speed across Supergirl's upper body pinning her entirely under one hand while her other hand stripped her small kicking legs of her thong.

"Cant have this ruining my game now, can we?" Rhonda said excitedly

Supergirl was panic stricken, she kicked and thrashed but her vision was being blacked out by Rhonda's huge powerful hand, suddenly her feet were caught and pinned by something almost rubbery which constricted on and off, it was smooth, soft and warm. Next her feet became very wet and sticky as something rough and soggy was dragged across her soles. "Yeuck, salty cheese" Rhonda announced as Supergirl felt the constriction move up to her thighs

"Oh God! My legs are in her mouth! She's eating me! She's actually going to eat me!" Supergirl thought frantically.

"Mmmm, that's better, I like that flavour" Rhonda mumbled clumsily as Supergirl felt the slimy wet tongue force its way in between her legs and wrap around the back of her knees, licking its way up and down as Rhonda sucked on her.

Against all of her better senses, Supergirl was fast becoming aroused by the actions of Rhonda's huge tongue, she couldn't believe it, scolding herself for being pleasured by the very being that was about to end her life yet she could feel herself becoming wet. Rhonda released her hold on Supergirl's upper body and instead used both hands to pin her down by her arms. Supergirl's vision adjusted to the sudden light only to see Rhonda's beautiful face only inches from her own. Now her entire lower half from her stomach down was in Rhonda's hot humid mouth, the giant tongue lapping at her legs and buttocks, running up and down her naked body. Then it came.

Using her tongue, Rhonda forced Supergirl's legs apart, one into each side of her mouth, tucking them into her cheeks behind her teeth. Supergirl was horrified to see the bulges that were her legs emerge from Rhonda's cheeks, but all thought of that rapidly left her mind as, with a devilish grin, Rhonda mumbled something over her body, the vibrations from her huge voice rippling through her and exciting Supergirl greatly

"And now for the fun part, lets see how far you can stretch!" Rhonda, with no great care or delicacy, rammed her tongue deep into Supergirl, who let out a wild moan, her body bucking upwards as Rhonda's tongue worked in circles until it had enough juices from both Rhonda's saliva and Supergirl's sex to force its entire thickness in. To Supergirl, Rhonda's tongue must have been around 8" wide at the tip, and it gradually got thicker the more Rhonda forced into her. Rhonda was almost loosing control of herself, this was one of the most amazing things she had ever done and the heat between her legs was growing fierce. Supergirl looked down, she could see Rhonda's tongue pushing and stretching her body outwards and lashing about inside of her, the thrusting motions going back and forth of Rhonda's rough tongue however was enough for Supergirl only to know the pleasure of it for now as she experienced the strangest and greatest feeling of her life.

After very little time at all, Supergirl orgasmed massively, her thick juices rolling across Rhonda's tongue and into her mouth. Rhonda herself could not take anymore, she suddenly let go of her grip of Supergirl's arms and sat up, leaning back against the wall of her wardrobe.

She removed her tongue from Supergirl, leaving her upper body dangling limply from her lips and then sucked her toy entirely into her mouth. Supergirl immediately began to panic and froze up. Rhonda's hands wasted no time hiking her skirt up as her right hand slide into her panties. Her fingers worked feverously against her sex as her tongue lashed like a huge serpent around the now screaming Supergirl.

Rhonda savoured every flavour of the young girls body, flicking and grinding into her breasts, wrapping around her neck, tasting the her legs and often delving back deep in between her legs. As her own orgasm drew ever closer, Rhonda lost complete control, her head tilted back and her mouth opened, Supergirl saw the lips part and desperately tried to fight her way to the opening, but then Rhonda's teeth closed again, and Supergirl knew a fierce burning pain in her leg, they opened again and Supergirl was battered sideways by Rhonda's powerful tongue. The teeth closed again, this time across her hips, squashing them flat between Rhonda's rock hard molars.

"WAIT! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! I'LL DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR!" Supergirl pleaded with the giantess. The screams only served to excite Rhonda all the more, her shaking, wet fingers slid her vibrator from her underwear drawer and began pumping it in and out of herself, chewing all the more feverously on the begging tiny girl. Her head back, chewing with her mouth open, she could hear every wet squelch Supergirl's highly flavoured, slim, athletic body made as it was pressed and ground between her teeth, and subsequently, every scream and plead for mercy which came from the terrified woman being eaten alive inside. As Rhonda pumped her hand faster, her tongue worked harder to find the delicious flavours and to keep her morsel betwen her teeth as she chewed. Finally Supergirl's screams were drowned out with Rhonda's gasps and moans of pleasure.

Rhonda climaxed massively and at the end of it lay panting and exhausted against her wall. After the ferocious session, Supergirl had literally been chewed into a pulp, parts of her body folded into herself as her limbs and flesh were stuck in between Rhonda's huge teeth. Rhonda could just about hear a slight sobbing coming from inside her mouth as she breathed heavily.She began to clean herself up, grabbing the black panties she was going to wear Supergirl in earlier she changed them for the now sodden white ones she had on. At the same time she used her tongue to slowly unpick Supergirl from her teeth, it didn't take more than a few minutes for Supergirl to start to resemble her normal self once again, though some of the teeth marks were taking a while to disappear. Supergirl just lay motionless in the dripping hot cave, allowing the tongue to sweep her around as it fancied, suddenly Rhonda's voice boomed out from the back of her dark prison

"So, was it good for you too?" She asked, giggling to herself after as she departed from the wardrobe, not bothering to take Supergirl from her mouth. She moved across her bedroom and started the shower in her ensuite bathroom.

Chapter 3 - Near Fatal Accident by DollsizeHarlequin

Rhonda hummed happily to herself as she waited for the shower to reach the desired temperature, she held Supergirl softly against the roof of her mouth, letting her take breaths of fresh air every now and then as she would inhale into her mouth at pauses in her song. Rhonda stripped down to get into her shower. Her body was slim, not quite athletic but certainly not fatty. She had C-cup breasts, which she didn't like, she wished they were bigger but she hated the idea of cosmetic surgery.

"One day" She thought "One day I'll invent a natural way to enlarge these"

She gripped them infront of her mirror, pushing them together, before letting them drop. The shower rained loudly into the bath tub as Rhonda prepared to step into it. Everything was perfect at that moment. Then the door to her ensuite swung open and her mother called in

"Rhonda! Are you in here honey? How was School?"

Inside Rhonda's mouth, Supergirl was beginning to accept her current position while saliva dripped over her, rolling gently down her entire body.

"At least she didn't swallow me..." Supergirl thought, remembering what Rhonda had said about dropping her in acid, but then her world was thrown into disarray as the tongue which held her to the roof of the giantess' mouth was suddenly removed. She landed on the back of the tongue with a small 'splat' but the build up of saliva upon Supergirl's body kept her slick and she dropped down into the waiting throat of her giant captor.

The shock of Rhonda's mother bursting in on her had caused her to swallow her little mouthful instinctively. She felt Supergirl's body slide easily down into her throat, then slide down under her chest until it became an immeasurable feeling of the tiny helpless woman hitting her stomach.

Supergirl dropped into nothingness. It was sudden and swift, until she hit the bottom of a wet sack. The sack began to tighten around her, the rancid liquid within washing over her, making her slippery. With a bubbling noise there was a sudden spout of liquids from the sides of the sack which coated Supergirl and began to tingle on her skin, then heat up.

"I..I,,I'm being.. digested!!" Supergirl spoke out aloud. She began fighting, kicking and punching at the fleshy sack which constantly tensed and pumped against her, softening her naked body up to be digested into Rhonda. She began to scream for help in a blind panic. Rhonda stood there in utter shock, almost tracing Supergirl's route into her stomach with her eyes until she remembered her mother stood there.

"MOM!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?? GET OUT!!" She screamed as she covered herself with her hands, before reaching for a towel. She felt a strange gurgle in her stomach

"Damn it, don't digest her yet, please don't digest her yet" Rhonda thought to herself.

"I just wanted to see how your day at school was sweetie" her mother said innocently, still stood in the open doorway.

"It was fine, now can you leave so I can get a shower?" Rhonda said sharply.

"Okay, okay" Her mother replied "Just thought I would let you know we were having steak for dinner tonight"

"Fine!" Rhonda said, pushing the door closed, her towel slipping away from her. She took a deep breath, locking the door and moving over to the bath. She knelt over the side and prepared herself mentally to put her fingers to the back of her throat.

"I just hope I'm not too late..." Rhonda found herself thinking.

She put her fingers deep into her throat, feeling her gut tense and contract, but nothing happened. She choked for a few seconds before trying again, pushing her fingers deeper until suddenly she reached heavily, feeling the lump slide from her stomach, back up under her chest until Supergirl's limp, half suffocated and slime-drenched body thudded almost lifelessly into the bottom of the bath tub, the slow stream of water from the shower doing little to clean her off strait away. Rhonda looked through bleary, watering eyes, down at the pitiful twitching body of Supergirl, but for Rhonda there was no remorse within her. The giantess who now owned the small, limp Superhero was nothing but evil, caring only for her own needs.

Scooping her up in her palms, Rhonda placed Supergirl on the windowsill next to the shower to recover slightly. She started to soap herself up under the shower and wash herself clean of her activities, then, closing her hand around Supergirl again, she held her under her breasts so as not push the full force of the shower onto her, but to wash her down with the water which ran off of her own body.

"There, clean enough to play with again" she said to herself cheerfully.

When she was finished in the shower, Rhonda brought the now fully conscious Supergirl back into her bedroom, she stared down at her with devilish delight, Supergirl just whimpered and wriggled uneasily in the Giantesses hand.

"I'm going to put you into a position where you can worship me more easily!" Rhonda announced in an authoritive tone. She knelt down by her bed, putting Supergirl down right by one of the bed posts and stood her bare foot across her whole body, all Supergirl was left able to see were the perfectly pedicured toes of Rhonda as she wiggled them occasionally in her face and used them to grope and pull on her breasts.

Supergirl was caught in a mix of fear and trying to stave off becoming aroused by these the groaping while she was under the giantesses' soft warm foot. The confusion was about to clear itself up however. Rhonda grabbed Supergirl's left arm and stretched it up, managing to just about lift her huge bed. She stretched Supergirl's arm under the bed post before letting it drop straight down on top of it. There was a small scream of pain, before Rhonda continued with her slow methodical torture. She gripped Supergirl's body, pulling her so that she stretched across her carpet, and put her foot on her again, this time using her toes to squeeze on Supergirl's stomach and hips. Rhonda pulled the tiny girl's right leg out this time, and heaving a chest of drawers back against the wall with a couple of grunts, she led the stretched leg underneath, then dropped the drawers down on it.

Rhonda stood to her full height above Supergirl once more, Supergirl looked up at Rhonda's naked body over the large round toes which continued to molest her. She was about to ask why she was doing this to her, but was cut off by the cold chill that Rhonda's smile put through her. As Rhonda stood above her small mouse-like prey, she couldn't help but push her hips forwards over her forcing Supergirl to stare at her crotch, rather than her face. It was like a power trip, like she was forcing Supergirl to worship her as a Goddess. Then she took her foot off.

Supergirl's torso shot into the middle of the room and sprung back and forth like a rubber band a couple of times before finding its even point between where her arm and leg were trapped. Rhonda howled with laughter at the sight before securing the woman's other two limbs wide apart in the same manner. Once the giantess was finished Supergirl was stretch over most of the distance of the bedroom floor, Rhonda began the process of getting dressed, making deliberate efforts to either step on or stand over Supergirl's face, often trapping her head between her big and second toes to keep her from looking away, after that she simply pleasured in hearing the whimpers of Supergirl as she stepped on her body and limbs as she moved about. Rhonda put on another short black denim skirt and pulled out a pair of black nylons which she very deliberately placed to one side, she pulled on a jogging vest which her nipples very slightly showed through, she arranged her breasts briefly before hearing her mother call from downstairs "Rhonda, remember to go for your fitness ride!"

"OK MOM!" Rhonda shouted back, almost deafening Supergirl.

The Giantess went to a drawer and pulled out some cycling shorts "See, not only super heroes wear lycra!" she said mockingly "but only I, get to wear super heroes..." she finished as Supergirl realised what she meant she started crying against the idea, pleading with Rhonda not to do what she knew she was going to do.

"Oh shut up, bug!" Rhonda said sharply and stomped down viciously on Supergirl's upper body. She twisted her smooth soft foot around on Supergirl's face and chest as she slipped her skirt back off. "one way or another I was going to wear you today anyway, this way is just a little more... personal."

She ripped Supergirl's limbs out from under the items of furniture that were pinning them down and took her foot off of her face. She gripped her by her body again and placed her on the edge of the bed on her back, her head towards her.

Rhonda turned to sit down, but caught Supergirl start to get up to run, she stopped and shouted angrily "HEY! YOU DON'T GET TO RUN, YOU GET TO BE THE PADDING FOR MY BIKE SHORTS!!" Rhonda slapped her into the bed with the palm of her hand and picked her up again, repositioning her on the edge of the bed. She turned and lowered herself onto Supergirl.

All Supergirl saw as her vision came back into focus was the perfectly toned buttocks of the 17year old giantess descending towards her, until she arched her back and began to sit further back, that's when Supergirl realised where Rhonda wanted her face... there was no time to scream, Rhonda's huge crotch came down wholly on Supergirl's face as her ass pressed her body far down into the soft bed. Rhonda let out a long moan of satisfaction and smiled evilly. Losing her sense of place for a second she began to gyrate her hips, slowly rubbing herself up and down Supergirl's body, her head and torso being rubbed between the giant girls labia, coating her in sticky fluids. In the split seconds where Supergirl wasn't trying her hardest not to swallow Rhonda's vaginal fluids, she was desperately gasping for air. She heard Rhonda shout something, seemingly in response to someone and suddenly the pressure on her back seemed to disappear.

"don't worry my pet, we can continue this later" said Rhonda as she grabbed her cycling shorts

"Thank god, It's over" thought Supergirl, however Rhonda hadn't made any action to remove her from her crotch at all, and as she fought to peel herself away from the sticky bond, she could feel Rhonda's legs pressing in on her in turn, first on one side, then the other.

As she freed her head from the folds of Rhonda's lips she looked down and saw the black and blue lycra shorts rise up towards her, they slid easily up the slender calves and up over the knees, that's when the wet bonds released their hold and Supergirl dropped into the crotch of the shorts. "Whoops!" exclaimed Rhonda "cant have you sliding off down the leg now! That just wouldn't be any fun!" she said giggling like a cheerleader. She continued pulling her shorts up, hearing the expectant whimpering from Supergirl, who watched as she was being moved up in between the firm, smooth, titanic legs of the giantess.

Rhonda gripped the body of her toy from the outside of her shorts to keep her in place, sliding into the lycra with her free hand and taking her time to ensure Supergirl's body was in just the right position. Supergirl's body was squashed and bent about until her face was buried in the flesh just above Rhonda's clit, her chest and breasts had already begun sinking in between the lips of the giantess. Her hips and legs were being bent around the shape of Rhonda's pelvic bone, her legs squeezed gently as they were shifted up between Rhonda's soft buttocks. Then the final crushing pressure of the lycra pinned her in place, and everything was still.

Rhonda admired herself in her mirror, her sleek body showed little sign of her hidden toy. Rhonda allowed herself another giggle as she rubbed her hand down flat over her crotch and pressed in a little, feeling the resistance of Supergirl's head, and began grinding her further in using a few firm circular motions. She flushed massively and stopped before she gave way to temptation, hurrying out of her room and down to the garage. She wheeled her bike to the curb, taking a last moment to torture Supergirl a little more as she said softly "by the way, I ride for a couple of hours, its not going to be pleasant at all in there for you" and, listening intently for Supergirl's crying she sat on Supergirl's head first, feeling it push into her before it gave way and squashed outwards under her weight, then slowly she rolled her weight onto the rest of the helpless little girl.

True to her word, Rhonda's bike ride lasted around 2 hours with her trainer. She had trouble concentrating on her schedule and occasionally the wriggles and twitches from Supergirl would make her somewhat light headed and a heavy shiver would spring up her spine. Her mind continuously wandered to her toy throughout her ride.

When she got home, Rhonda said goodbye to her fitness instructor and when she had watched him ride off down the street she ran for the garage. Practically throwing her bike into its place, she ran into the door which connected the garage to the house. She sped through the kitchen past her mother.

"How was your ride?" Her mother shouted as she peeled potatoes into the sink

"It was great" came the hurried reply as Rhonda disappeared from view, pounding up the stairs and slamming her bedroom door. She kicked off her trainers and pulled off a couple of sweat bands on her wrists before heading into the ensuite again, putting the shower on and locking the door. Even as she walked she could feel her plaything rubbing against her and struggling to keep from sliding into her body. Supergirl could feel Rhonda's vagina flexing hungrily, trying to close around her back and shoulders, she was slipping further and further inside and had managed to get one arm lodged in completely. She grunted and groaned as she fought hard with Rhonda's sex, but it was too slippery from Rhonda's bodily fluids and sweat. The sweat was the worst part for her as with Rhonda being completely shaven, and Supergirl's head pressed into her skin, the sweat ran straight down over her face and was mopped up by her own hair.

Suddenly there was an intense relief of pressure, followed by a gust of fresh, clean, cold air. Supergirl had never known anything so refreshing, despite still being stuck where she was. The cycling shorts mixed with the heat of Rhonda's body had been an inferno. Rhonda looked down at Supergirl and paused for a moment as she felt a deep pulsing coming from within herself.

"Oh my god this is so hot" she thought "can I really use her to...?"

She reached down under herself and grabbed Supergirl by her legs, peeling her away from her body and giving a small gasp as the tiny girls arm slid free of her. She lifting her to the height of her stomach, through her matted hair and coating of fluids she could hear the shower on again in the distance, but rhonda was sat leaned against the inside of the bath tub.

"Please! Please for god's sakes wash me off, my eyes are really burning" Supergirl spluttered as she suddenly began gagging and threw up a mixture of sweat and vaginal fluid.

Rhonda couldn't bring herself to say anything, their eyes met for a brief second, but Supergirl saw it was nothing but lust which burned in the eyes of Rhonda at this time, and she would be right. Rhonda whipped Supergirl down and, without being particularly careful, rammed Supergirl directly into her vagina. Supergirl tried to struggle back out, but her ankles were then half crushedby Rhonda's fingertips so she could get the maximum depth from her little toy. She thrashed the little girl about inside herself wildly, pumping her slowly, then quickly then very deliberately as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

As she looked down between her legs, she could see the pretty, naked body of her once arch nemesis being pumped into her repeatedly, covered in ever thickening white fluids as her pussy devoured her. Supergirl couldn't even think she was so wholly and physically assaulted by the tight, wet, fleshy walls all around her. She had little control over her limbs as they were bent and wrapped about her while she was pulled every which way until Rhonda pulled Supergirl mostly out, allowing the giantess to get a good grip around her toy's legs, before ramming her back in, face-up. Rhonda ground Supergirl's face and chest into her clit with great passion, rubbing her in circular motions and then up and down as she worked the little girl in and out, again and again. Rhonda put a finger up the back of Supergirl to keep her more rigid and then used that finger to add pressure as Supergirl was ground harder into Ronda's sex, choking and drowing in cum.

Supergirl's face was becoming raw with pain and she had already swallowed what felt like litres of Rhonda's juices to keep herself from drowning. Rhonda began to moan uncontrollably, panting faster and faster until she once again forced Supergirl all the way in, Supergirl plunged head first into the thick build up of fluids near the back of the vagina. Rhonda's entire body seemed to close on Supergirl as the tiny girl's feet kicked wildly in despair, the only part of her body which was not being pounded and crushed by Rhonda's orgasm. The more Supergirl fought for her life against the pressure of the orgasms, the more of them Rhonda had.

As Rhonda finally began to regain some control and breathe normally again, she pulled the limp body of her toy out of herself, letting it thud down into the bath with a sickening splat.

Catching her breath, she looked down at Supergirl's body. She lay unconscious, a thick white puddle oozing slowly out of her mouth, meeting the rest of the thick white goo which soaked her body and matted her hair.

She shakily got up to head over to the shower, having trouble finding her legs after such an amazing experience.

As Rhonda washed herself down her mind was totally hazy, and she paid no thought what-so-ever to the small woman who she had tossed into the shower tray and occasionally stepped on as she washed herself clean. Her foot came down on top of Supergirl's legs, the ball of Rhonda's foot crushing her hips into the enamel of the shower base as her toes pressed down over her lower back. The pressure pushed the last of Rhonda's bodily fluids out of Supergirl like stepping on a tube of toothpaste, weakly coughing the bitter salty fluids from her mouth as she slowly regained consciousness. Rhonda still paid her no mind at all while she continued to spread soap across her body, massaging and washing herself down from her sweaty exercises.

Rhonda lifted the foot which pinned Supergirl to change positions under the shower. As she did so, Supergirl stuck to her foot for half its journey, before dropping away from the soft wrinkled sole and landing on her face against the slippery ridges of the shower base. She landed on her back, looking up at the beautiful glistening body of Rhonda. She still had a lot of trouble believing that this 17 year old girl could be so insanely cruel, but she knew now only too well how cruel she could be.

Then, as if by some joke of fate to emphasize the point of the giantess' cruelty, Rhonda shifted positions again to wash the last of the soap from her body. Her left foot came down entirely along Supergirl's body, squishing her flat to her sole and taking her with her as she stepped a few more times around the shower before turning off the water, Supergirl cringed as she could hear the soft 'squelch' of her body as she was pressed into the hard surface of the ground over and over again.

As Rhonda stepped out of the shower, she stepped down right onto Supergirl's upper body, the rough fibres of the carpet scratching the girls back as Rhonda's foot twisted around and she leaned across to the towel rack to pull on off. Then Rhonda's weight spread across the rest of her foot and crushed the rest of her body down flat again. Rhonda looked down idly at her pretty feet, admiring her toes. She always thought she had pretty feet and she loved to torture people under them when she got her chance. Just then she noticed something.. a tiny twisted arm, sticking out from under her left foot.

"Oh!" Rhonda exclaimed in relaxed surprise "I wonder how long that's been under there!" she said, referring to Supergirl as nothing more than a piece of dirt.

Chapter 4 - A Humiliating Death by DollsizeHarlequin
Author's Notes:

::::::CAUTION! CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL TORTUROUS VIOLENCE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING ON IF THIS OFFENDS YOU::::::





Leaving Supergirl underneath her, Rhonda began to dry herself down and get dressed, putting on a purple pair of panties, black denim shorts and she picked out an old purple figure hugging t-shirt. She peeled Supergirl from her foot, giggling at the tickling sensation and dumped her onto the floor by her bed then began picking out some peach coloured socks from her drawer. The socks had light pink ribbons which tied around the ankles, she pulled her left sock on, wriggling her toes at Supergirl as she tied the ribbon around her slender ankle, Supergirl just looked to the floor, not daring to move for fear or facing the girls wrath again, but hating the fact that she had realised that she was now a trained pet for Rhonda. Being lost in thought gave her no warning as to Rhonda’s next action.

Rhonda, who had noticed the tone similarities between her peach socks and Supergirl’s lightly tanned body, grabbed her pet, and moved her to her foot. She sized up how she could wear Supergirl on her foot. She pulled her all directions until finally she grabbed Supergirl roughly by the sides of her mouth. Supergirl squeaked in pain then her eyes widened in fear as Rhonda began shoving her thumbs inside Supergirl’s mouth and throat. She began rolling Supergirl up into a folded ring as though she were a stocking, the little girls legs kicking wildly as she tried in vain to pull the giant digits from inside of her. Rhonda began sliding her foot into Supergirl who’s gag reflex kicking in ferociously and her body began bucking and flexing.

She was rolled over the wiggling toes and up the smooth, slender foot, eventually after a little tugging, Rhonda managed to tuck Supergirl’s head up over her heal so she was left staring helplessly up the back of the giantess’ leg. Rhonda laughed hysterically at the site of the still gagging Supergirl as she wriggled her toes within the small female's body, the little legs flailing like loose threads with the motion of her toes. Suddenly there was an itching on Rhonda's foot, then a burning feeling as Rhonda began to struggle in pain. She ripped Supergirl frantically from her foot.

“SO YOU THINK YOU CAN TRY AND DIGEST ME, YOUR GODDESS? YOU LITTLE SHIT!!” She screamed as she launched Supergirl across the room, who simply bounced off of the wall and thudded to the floor. “No” Rhonda huffed “this just isn’t satisfying anymore” she went into her wardrobe and pulled out her secret drawer, taking out a syringe “I never make anything I can’t reverse” she declared as she took Supergirl from the floor. She stuck the girl with the needle making her yelp.

The next thing Supergirl knew, she was growing! She grew to the same height as Rhonda, then back up to her normal height and size. Supergirl couldn’t believe it, she could tell she still didn’t have any powers, but for some reason Rhonda had returned her to her human height! After a brief pause of confusion however, all the hatred of her time with Rhonda came flooding to the front of her mind and she dived at the girl in front of her, but, Rhonda being who she was, was never without a plan. Supergirl tackled her and brought her crashing down to her bed, but Rhonda just smiled.

“WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT BITCH?” Supergirl screamed at her “I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!” but then she noticed a strange green glow. There was a flash of light, and Supergirl fell into a green orb. She looked around, half panicked, half furious that she had fallen into yet another of Rhonda’s traps. Just then, a lot of the light went out all around her, and Supergirl recognised the hand of Rhonda around the green orb. As she watched where the orb was moving to, she saw Rhonda's pretty face smiling in front of her then she felt herself being lowered.

She was held at the level of Rhonda’s hips for a second before she suddenly hit the top of the ball and she sped towards the ground. She screamed as the ball hurtled down, smashing into the floor, Supergirl’s body slamming into the glass before it split open beneath her and ejected her bruised body onto the carpet. Rhonda picked up the open ball, placing it onto her desk again. She turned her attentions back to Supergirl, standing over her with both feet bare once more.

She casually lifted one foot and bought it over the small girl's lower body before she began pressing down on Supergirl’s legs and thighs, light at first, then hard. Next her other foot rose up and moved across her toy's face and chest, lightly pressing down at first then getting harder. Rhonda stood on supergirl for a moment, debating what she would do with the super-bitch. She stepped off of her then picked her up and sat on her bed, bringing her legs up and sitting so the soles of her feet faced each other.

She lowered Supergirl in between her feet before pressing her with them both then she began to grind her soles together, rolling Supergirl up and down between them. There were a couple of dull cracking sounds followed by terrible screams of pain

“Yeah, that’s right bitch!” Rhonda said viciously as she continued rolling and crushing Supergirl “You can break again!”

Supergirl sobbed when the feet parted and she was dropped back onto the bed, holding her shoulder, and gently touching her leg which was obviously broken.

Rhonda laughed at the sight before quickly lifting her leg, slamming her foot roughly down on the small girl again then quickly lifting it back up. Supergirl laid in shock and Rhonda slammed her foot down once, twice, three times more, this time grinding it back and forth a couple of times before lifting it back up. Supergirl was balling with tears and screaming out for Rhonda to stop. It was only because of how soft both Rhonda's feet and her bed covers were that Supergirl was still alive, and she knew it.

Rhonda's sweaty toes gripped Supergirl by one leg and lifted her high up. She leaned back on her bed to dangle her toy above her face, there was another loud click and Supergirl’s scream rang out again, exciting Rhonda with her pain. Rhonda swung her like a pendulum by her shattered leg before reaching up and flicking her in the head a few times, then she lay back again, her mouth wide open.

“I’m hungry” Rhonda announced, still swinging Supergirl’s body around above her face.

She dropped Supergirl from her toes, watching her fall quickly and feeling her back hit her upper teeth, scraping down them heavily and causing a few slices down her once pristine skin. Rhonda tasted this as Supergirl’s body hit her tongue. She immediately began throwing Supergirl around, licking her all over as her rough tongue lashed across her body, once more covering her in a sticky film of saliva. She played with her toy as she flicked the girls breasts about with the tip of her tongue before trailing down and forcing her legs apart. Rhonda made no light touches to Supergirl’s crotch as she began fondling her sex, before ramming hard into it with the tip of her tongue, not getting much play with the girls body now that the Rubberiser was gone.

She could feel her tongue crushing Supergirl’s body against her teeth as her tongue pushed harder and harder, drilling into Supergirl’s labia, the screams of pain and fear frantically excited Rhonda until she had a wicked idea. She stood up, holding out the top of her t-shirt and suddenly spat Supergirl down onto her breasts, watching her sticky, spit-covered body drop into her cleavage. Rhonda grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together, smothering Supergirl’s entire body with the fleshy mounds as she ground her between them. At last they parted, and Supergirl slid down Rhonda's smooth stomach and fell to the floor below.

Gasping for breath, Supergirl tried to claw her way across the floor with her remaining working arm, she could hear Rhonda laughing down at her loudly until suddenly Supergirl’s left arm disappeared under the giantess’ foot with a sickening wet crunch. Before Supergirl could scream or take focus of what had just happened, she was being dragged across the carpet as Rhonda scraped her foot away from the poor girl, dragging her with it for a second until the arm tore off, leaving a long red trail across the floor. Supergirl came to a stop, screaming loudly as her shoulder spurted blood until her arteries went into shock and stopped most of the bleeding. Rhonda took delight in grinding Supergirl’s arm into the carpet right infront of her, the limb making a slick mess on the bottom of Rhonda's pretty foot.

“Now, what’s next?” Rhonda said questioningly before a minxy look came about her. She scooped up Supergirl’s shaking body and went into her ensuite. She laid Supergirl down on the rim of the bath tub, stripping her shorts off so she now stood in just her t-shirt and panties before mounting the edge of the tub, using Supergirl's body like a saddle. Supergirl could only try and push herself from under Rhonda's massive crotch with one leg, but her efforts were cut short as Rhonda’s soft crotch pressed down onto her. Rhonda began to rock herself back and forth along the tiny girl’s body, the heat coming from inside the lacy panties washing over Supergirl’s face with every forward motion.

Rhonda was becoming wet, her fluids leaking through the panties and making Supergirl’s legs and hips sticky. Supergirl begged and cried, she remembered the abrasive pounding and beating she had taken the last time Rhonda had raped her, there was no way she could survive it without the rubberiser. But then Rhonda got what she was waiting for… with a hard push as she rocked forward, Supergirl’s legs gave way and broke under her crotch, the snapping and crunching could be felt through her underwear but she didn’t let up, she continued to roll her sex over the small girls now flailing body, crushing her limbs to a pulp and enjoying every tingley feeling of every bone crunching against the lips of her vagina.

Her juices began mixing with the blood of Supergirl’s mangled and pulped legs, she was using her body to destroy another girl, no, not just another girl, SUPERgirl! She felt amazing, she felt powerful, but hse wanted more, she wanted to DO more to this pitful rodent. Rhonda grabbed Supergirl’s last remaining limb and tugged on it, Supergirl’s screams became shrill and broken, mixing more into hysterical sobbing.

Rhonda looked with a brief look of disappointment as Supergirl’s body did not tear away from her mangled limbs, until she gave another yank on the arm, tearing it out of the socket, and hearing a slick, wet rip as one leg came off. A sick smile spread across her lips again as she wondered which would come off first, her arm, or her remaining leg. With one last great tug, Supergirl’s body came up in Rhonda’s hand. The tiny girl’s head hung limp, but bobbed about as she gave tortured sobs, letting Rhonda know she was somehow still conscious.

Rhonda took her toy from her clenched fist, pinching her hand between her thumb and fore-finger, then as if Supergirl were simply a piece of candy, Rhonda swung her and flicked her into her awaiting mouth. She chewed lightly on Supergirl, biting down firmly on her body then letting up, making sure she chewed out all of the remaining juices she could get from of her treat. Her teeth would sink into the soft flesh then she would bite down until she felt her sweet's bones on the verge of cracking, her groans of pain becoming enflamed to wailing cries and then suddenly the teeth would let off and her torso would be flicked about and licked at inside the hot, wet mouth again.

Rhonda chewed casually as she cleaned her panties off, loving every snap, crunch and squelch Supergirl’s body made as her teeth tore parts of it off and her tongue flicked it around in her mouth. Supergirl saw her flesh being torn apart and mulched into itself and soon the parts could not be recognised any more. After Rhonda had finished cleaning down the side of the bath tub, she sat down and spat Supergirl into her fingers, looking at her for the last time before saying very casually

“This will be the last time you see life, I just wanted you know that it is my stomach that will end you.” Rhonda smiled sweetly “goodbye”

She bit into the end of Supergirl’s thighs, her teeth easily severing what remained of her legs before she very deliberately bit into Supergirl’s crotch, tearing the flesh away and making a sickly display of chewing on the morsel before snipping her buttocks off with her razor sharp incisors, taking her time savouring them, before she turned her attention to taking the girls breasts off. Finally with a mocking “Aaaaahhhh!” sound as she opened her mouth wide infront of Supergirl, she threw her body in, finishing with a "UNNG" as her teeth snapped shut.

One last set of shrill screams came from the small lump of girl-meat as the crunching and squishing noises could be heard from between Rhonda’s teeth, until finally she stood in front of her bathroom mirror, savouring the sight of the lump in her mouth being chewed smaller and smaller. Then she swallowed loudly.

With a satisfied sigh, she patted her stomach “no way back out for you this time my sweet” she said, talking to her tummy. She pulled her shorts back on and skipped happily out of the bathroom, eager to start her next evil scheme now unchallenged.



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1171