Chaldea's Short People Stories by JustSomeone
Summary:

Collection of short stories about the tiny people and the Servants who live in Chaldea.


Tags will be added as the story goes.


Categories: Humiliation, Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7381 Read: 13397 Published: April 13 2022 Updated: October 22 2022

1. Mash and BB by JustSomeone

2. Kama by JustSomeone

3. Koyanskaya by JustSomeone

4. Tomoe by JustSomeone

Mash and BB by JustSomeone

"Seems like this is going to be another boring day"  The young man complained, leaning against his chair. He kept staring at the giant staircase in front of him, still surprised by how even a single stair was a few sizes bigger than him now.


He let out a nostalgic laughter, thinking back about the last day of his normal sized life. He couldn't remember anything special about it, actually he couldn't remember anything at all but for the blinding light that washed his eyes and his awakening in this cold, metal room stuffed with boxes and shelves.


He looked at the clock fixated on the front wall. He held tightly to his chair once the ground started to shake, the echoing sound of two sets of footsteps boomed into his ears causing them to hurt.


The first thing he saw on his field of view was what he was sure were two pair of shoes. The first one was composed of a single elongated shiny black block which narrowed around what seemed to be the toe area of the figure. Towards its end, was attached what looked like a few centimeters tall squarish block. 


The second pair instead was made of a brown rectangular block with a rounded front which hugged this giant's foot up to her ankle in its soft leather embrace. This block sat on top of a second one which developed mostly in height, dark and hard in totally contraposition to the first one.


"Mhmh, I can't see any bracelet here, Mash" One of the two giantesses spoke. She placed the side of her hand against her forehead to stop her bangs from falling down her eyes, she bent forward and squinted her eyelids looking around.


"No-o-o-thing!"


"Senpai said she lost her bracelet here though I still wonder why you agreed on your own accord to help me. You usually spend your time either slacking off or annoying Senpai, BB" 


"Ehhhh?I just wanted to show Senpai that I am a super reliable kouhai, that's all!" 


'When will they stop talking, ugh' Even after tapping his ears they were still hurting like crazy so much that at one point he thought he went deaf since he couldn't discern any of their words.


He wondered if these people were also Chaldeans like the other giants that came down here. He wasn't sure if Chaldeans was the right word but that's what he heard one of them say.


They usually came here with brooms and buckets, spending their time steadily wiping the floors before leaving but this time none of those two women had either of those items. He thought it was suspicious yet not enough to make him worry. After all, none of the Chaldeans ever came close enough to the village where he lived.


The various boxes were arranged in a way that divided the room into two sections: a big one where the Chaldeans usually roamed around and a small one which was accessible only from a quite narrow path between two walls of boxes. That's where the small people carried the tiny village they found in one of those.


He always thought that was a smart move from the village head since like he predicted the Chaldeans always preferred to just slide their brooms there instead of trying to access the small area themselves. 


"Oh, they stopped talking. I hope they are going to leave n…" He didn't even have time to finish the sentence when the ground started to shake once again. His body froze for a second when he saw them moving in the same direction of his village.


"I-I need to inform the village head…" He said with a trembling voice and his mind full of thoughts. He could have left, abandoned his friends to their destiny and have his life saved. No one would have known about his cowardly act.


It was his second chance at life after all, he couldn't waste it like this. 'Would I regret it?' 'Would I be able to live with this remorse for the rest of my life?' He asked himself feeling a sense of dread taking over his mind.


It was terrible, agonizing. He had to run away from it, it didn't matter where. His legs started to move, he was unaware of where they were leading him.


He was so taken in his thoughts that he had completely disconnected from the images his eyes were sending him. He didn't need to see anything after all as long as he escaped.


But suddenly a shadow was cast upon him, he didn't realize and before he could the impending doom managed to bring an end to his mental sufferings.


"Mhmh" BB felt something crunch beneath her toes, it was instantaneous hinting to her that it didn't hold any sort of resistance to her weight. She tilted her foot left and right, feeling something squish against the rubber of her sole although that didn't tell her much about what that was.


'Meh, whatever it was now it's dead!' She thought as she slided through the narrow pathway with Mash, both of them tried their best to not cause the pile of boxes to fall upon them.


"Uhh, what is a toy village doing down here?" BB's voice roared like a thunder in the ear of the villagers down there. They have always heard giants speaking but never this loud. 


The smartest ones had a hunch of what was going on and stayed inside. A few foolish ones  looked out of their windows and when they saw the two women looming in front of them, they panicked running outside screaming to get everyone's attention.


"What are you idiots doing out there?Go back to your houses!" The village head shouted scolding the reckless ones from behind his kitchen's window


"Village head, we can't be sure if these giants here are evil or not. We can try to let them know about our presence, there is a chance they will leave us alone."  A young man said fiercely disobeying the suggestion of the village head who understood his resolve.


"I haven't seen Tom come back from his guard duty position today. Most likely he must have been killed though if you don't care about your life, you can still go but make sure they don't find out you came from here" The boy nodded to him before he started to run toward one of the giantesses.


"Huh, what's that thing on the ground?!" BB said pointing at the black dot scurrying around the floor. Out of instinct, Mash rose her boot up and slammed it back down. Her aim was inaccurate and that allowed Mark to easily dodge the strike which sent him flying in the air.


He adjusted his body to make sure he landed on top of her toes. As soon as his feet made contact with the leather surface he started to run toward her ankle. He jumped grasping the dangling fabric that hovered above his head. 


He held tightly on it, climbing his way up to where her footwear connected with the nylon of her stocking and he clinged onto it. His skin was hit by a sticky sensation, his nostril by a stingy odor.

The higher he got, the stronger it was getting to the point that it was making him lose his focus.


"Did you get it?"


"Maybe, I can check quickly…" The moment Mash's pupils were about to meet the floor, a single shine reflected against her glasses. Quickly she tracked down the source, locking her eyes on top of one of those boxes.


"Senpai's bracelet..?!How did it end up there?"


"Ehh, you found it?!" 


"I will go get it, you stay here!" Mash started to move forward, circumnavigating the village. 


"Argh, I was so close" Mark shouted as he was about to catch her skirt but his hand missed it by a few centimeters. With his other one, he kept holding onto Mash's sticky stocking getting bounced back and forth with each step.


One after the other, his fingers lost their grip and he found himself falling down hitting the metal floor on his back. He let out a scream of pain, his bones shattered, his organs imploded. He couldn't breath nor see.


'Was it because he was dying or because he was about to get stepped on?' He wondered with his last ounch of strength before everything went silent. The moment her boot's heel connected to the floor it slipped forward.


She didn't hear nor feel anything, she scraped the ground a few times noticing the more she did the more slippery it got. She was curious to look down to see what she had stepped on but her duty as kouhai got the best of her and she ended up forgetting about it.


She reached and grabbed the pendant, showing it to BB before walking toward her. A grin appeared on the devilish kouhai's face, it was so obvious that Mash felt like asking her about it.


"What are you planning to do, BB?"


"Ehhh, nothing. I am just eager to tell Senpai that we found her bracelet. I am sure she will feel in debt with me and I will have to make her just pay it to the fullest…"


"You should stop taking advantage of Senpai, BB.That's not how you should…"


"Ehhh, whatever…on another topic, what do we do with that toy village?"


The village head was listening to the whole conversation from his inside his house, sweating and praying that the other giantess was somehow going to be merciful to them.


"I suppose that if it doesn't belong to anyone, we could throw it away." The walls of his house started to shake as the two giantesses were approaching closer. He sat down on one of the wooden chairs that surrounded the lonely table.


"It seems like I will be joining you soon, my dear" He said staring at a picture inside the pendant that warped around his wrinkled neck, isolating himself from the rest of the world. 


He didn't badge a single inch, nor when the walls of his house started to shatter once the footsteps turned into stomps, nor when a boulder came crashing through the roof and almost hit him. 


A faint smile appeared on his face when the shadows swallowed him, it was an instant before everything around him stopped. 


"And..done!" BB stomped her foot on the only house that had survived their wrath. She heard a loud crunch from the plastic collapsing under her weight, a few lighter ones when she rested her foot on her toes and started to twist them left and right tearing it apart.


Mash looked down, her feet were standing on top of what was left of a bunch of houses. There were pieces of plastic stuck to her soles, glued together by a weird red liquid. She stretched her arm to touch it but she was stopped once BB called her out.


"I think now it should fit the trash bin" Mash nodded to her as stepped away from that destruction and started to scrape both of her soles against the floor to clean them then she grabbed the trash can lying against the wall.


She aligned it to ground level, watching BB kick thoserubbles inside it before she started to scrape her soles against the lid filling up the trash can. Once the two were done, Mash kicked the trash can to where it was before leaving alongside her rival kouhai upstairs.

Kama by JustSomeone

"Let me see if I got this right..Before, you were a normal sized person and somehow, out of nowhere, you became like this?" The white haired Servant asked the tiny figure standing on her shoulder. She gave him a quick glance as he walked toward her ear to reply.


"Mhmh, I don't remember what happened and how I ended like this. Though I am grateful to have met you…ehm…I don't think you told me your name."


"My name is Kamadeva but you can call me Kama. It is a pleasure to meet you, tiny man. So you don't really remember anything about your past, like where you used to live or what your name was…"


"Nothing all but my name. I am Damon, it's nice to meet you Kama. Mhmh, your name sounds rather familiar. Are you perhaps an important person or something like that?"


"Nothing like that, actually. Now I wonder you don't seem to have a place where you can stay. If you want I can let you borrow my room"


"That would be awesome, Miss Kama! Though, you know, I am going to feel bad if you do something like this for me and I do nothing in exchange. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know!"


He said, unable to believe that he had found a good person at last. All his previous encounters were with people who tried to stomp him down, thinking he was a bug.


"Oh, anything? That sounds like a bit of a stretch. I am pretty positive there are things you won't do!" 

The man wondered what Kama meant with that sentence, especially since the wide grin on her face told him she had something in mind. 


"Literally anything!" He replied thinking he was totally capable of fulfilling one or two weird requests if that meant for him food and a shelter where to stay.


"Okay then what about this..I put you on the floor and you clean my shoes and feet" Kama said as she looked at the tiny and smirked. He was taken out of surprise but at the same time he took a sigh of relief.


'This isn't so bad' He thought even if the idea of touching and eventually licking her feet felt quite humiliating and it was enough to cause him to blush feeling embarrassed when he nodded in agreement.


Kama smiled once again at him and he felt chills running down his spine. There was something devilish about that expression, it felt almost uncanny yet he didn't feel like questioning her once he was unloaded on the floor.


He observed the Servant while she rested her sandals covered feet on her high heels, so that her soles would be raised from the ground, casting a shadow above his head.


He walked up to the right one, digging his fingers as deep as he could before sliding them up and down. He knew it would take time but he was already pretty satisfied to see the dirt leave her shoe.


"I thought you would have straight up refused. Did I find something you like doing?" He blushed once more, a tear ran down his eye as he was starting to feel frustrated that he had to go through this just to have a place to stay. Once he realized his hands couldn't take no more, he dug his face onto the sole and after taking out his tongue he started to slide it up and down.


It tasted horribly upsetting his stomach. He was starting to regret it thinking that it would have been better if he would have been stomped to death instead of going through this, and yet he didn't stop, not until he saw that not even a single trace of dirt was left on her sole.


He swallowed, he rubbed his face hoping to ease the jaw pain. He took out his tongue, not surprised to see how red and dry it was, he was thirsty and he started to wonder if that few saliva he had was enough for the rest.


He walked up to her high heel, taking a sigh of relief once he saw that there wasn't much to do here. He licked the bottom, a few centimeters above it before moving onto her other shoe.


"Finally!" He fell on the ground completely tired, breathing in and breathing out slowly. His lips were completely dried, he felt like that if he didn't drink something in the following minutes he would have died.


His eyes could barely follow the giant as she warped her fingers around her right shoe first then her left one and pulled them off. She brought them to her face, nodding satisfied.


"I didn't expect a little bug like you to do such a perfect job, I am quite impressed but if I were you I would be more ashamed at myself than proud, after all..it's kind of…pathetic how much energy you put into this." 


Those words stung a lot and he couldn't fathom how this was the same person who had been so gentle to him. He thought that her words were going to make him even more disgusted at himself but the weird appreciation that he felt in them somehow felt fullfilling. 


After all he didn't expect to be able to find something he was good at doing at this size. He was starting to become curious if Kama would compliment him again once he finished this job to the point he had become eager for more of her humiliating appreciation.


Once Kama rested her feet on her bare heel and joined them together, he sank his head in them, her skin was soft, smooth but it felt sticky to the touch, drenched in sweat. He licked, sucking even to replenish his thirst.


He was surprised how good it tasted and out of curiousity he decided to take a whiff. A delicate fragrance filled his nostrils, going up to his brain. It was like a drug, making him go even faster than what he thought was possible for his tiny body.


From her heels to her soles then toward the balls of her feet, where the delicate fragrance and taste was starting to become more aggressive, unbearable. As soon as he reached her toes he had to tap his nose to be able to continue. He scrubbed in between them using his hair, her sweat soaking him entirely.


He went from thirsty to feeling like he would puke if he drank anymore but he felt like he didn't need to worry about that anymore as he was done. 


'How long have I been licking her feet?' He wondered as it felt like an entire day had passed since he started. He looked up at the young woman and waited for her to speak. He just need a single compliment to feel like his entire efforts didn't go to waste.


But Kama stayed silent although the smile printed on her face could tell him she had something in mind. She stretched her pinky toe toward his crotch and started to massage it with slow and delicate upward motions.


"It was quite exciting, wasn't it?" She said and for him it was impossible to deny it, especially when after a few touches of her toe his cock erupted into his pants. She chuckled when she felt the warm touch of his cum on her skin, pulling her foot away.


He was starting to go crazy, he needed to hear her say "You did a good job!" with her sweet voice more than anything else right now and when she picked him up by his shirt and brought it to over toward her ankles, his eyes shone with joy. Yes, this was the moment he was waiting for.


"You did such a great job, my pathetic and disgusting slave and so, like I had promised, I shall show your new home." He started to cry out of happiness, thanking her multiple times for having allowed him to prove his worth to her. He was so taken that he didn't realize he had been shoved into her pussy.


Her walls tightened around him and he started to hear his bones snap one after the other, followed by the sound of his blood vessels popping. He struggled to breathe and his vision had become blurry so he could only rely on his senses to tell what was happening around him.


Suddenly, his entire body was shaken by a burning sensation. It felt like someone had set him on fire. A liquid filled up his mouth and nostrils making its way toward his lungs. He coughed a few times and unable to scream he could only wait as it was melting him from inside.


At one point it had become so unbearable that he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. He closed them, believing these were his last moments as he was ready to die to bring happiness to Kama once again.


"Huh, am I dead?" When he opened his eyes again, he found himself floating in the middle of the universe between stars and planets. A female voice spoke to him gently and he was led toward it.


"Are you ready to worship me for the rest of your life, my slave?"



"I am ready, my goddess!" The giant goddess appeared in front of him, bathed in a glimmering light. 







Koyanskaya by JustSomeone

It took entire days traveling through the cavity spaces between walls to finally find an exit, a single hole that led them inside an unknown white room, in hope to find food or someone who could help them.


"Is everyone okay?" Sam asked his companions before making sure that there wasn't anyone else in the room with them. He was  relieved to see that no one got hurt during their journey.


After making sure that everyone was alright, Sam started to look around the place, surprised to see how well kept was this room as he couldn't find nothing out of place, not even a single hint of who lived here.


"Let's hide for now before this's room owner come ba.."  His words were cut short by the sound of the door sliding open. A woman dressed in a white uniform appeared in front of them, her eyes were quick to catch the tiny ants standing on the floor.


"Mhmh" She said crouching down to take a better look at them, surprised to see that those figures were humans. The wide devilish grin that appeared on her face later made Sam doubt that she had any good intention yet he stood there collecting details about her look.


One thing that caught his attention was her pink fox ears, hinting to him that this woman was no ordinary human as he was sure that in the world where he came from creatures like this didn't exist.


'Just where in the world did we end up?!' He asked himself remembering his last days as a normal sized human. He had confused memories about it and the only thing that he could remember clearly was the light that blinded him as he was driving to work before waking up in this hellish place.


He wanted to keep diving in his memories a bit longer but the giantess's voice interrupted him.


"If you try to run away, I will kill you all~" She said with an overly sweet and cute sounding voice tone, completely in contrast with the meaning of her words.


She walked toward her bed, each step made the ground below their feet shake almost like they were hit by an earthquake. Once she sat down, she looked at the small humans at the floor before addressing them.


"Since I am so bored, I am going to play a little game with you all…just don't ask me about the type, I am sure keeping the surprise will make it even more exciting. So I am about to pick one of you now, that person won't actively play with us but he will be able to watch from a special position..I accept volunteers!!" 


Sam was sweating throughout the entire speech, the fact that it was so easy to read her real intentions is what made this so scary, knowing he got caught in some sort of sadistic game which only outcome was the amusement of this woman.


Yet fully aware of this, like any good leader he thought would do he decided to sacrifice himself for the sake of his companions and stepped forward looking at the giantess.


"Pick me" He said with a trembling voice tone, he hoped he could act all tough and brave for his friends and yet he couldn't manage to hide how scared he was.


The fox woman didn't even waste her time to reply to him as she just picked and dragged him up toward her foot. She pulled down the zip of her left boot, shoving him inside before pulling it back up.


He ended up stuck in the space underneath her toes. When his hands made contact with her skin, he was disgusted at how sticky they were, enough to glue him into place, and to add to that, soon enough, sweat started to pour down on his body, soaking him entirely.


The situation looked dire to him yet he was thankful that he ended up somewhere where the pressure exerted on his body by her weight was at least bearable.


"Okay, our game can start now. I will let you choose one among your ranks and then that person will have to give me a good reason to not kill them and if they fail to, hehe you will see what happens~" 


She said chuckling toward the end of her speech, that playful attitude of her was doing nothing but make them all even more scared as the group had fall into panic:


"What do we do now, she will kill us all!!"


"I am too young to die!!You stupid bitch, go fuck yourself!!"


"Please don't pick me!! Please don't pick me!!"


"You all just calm down!! I will go! " Those words came out of that young man out of instinct, overcoming his own fear of dying. He couldn't even explain why and yet he found himself walking up toward the giantess.


'Maybe it's better like this, I don't think I have the guts to see someone getting killed in front of me' He thought smiling nervously and looking up to her, saying a few polite and concise words.


"I am not going to take part in your game, Miss. And if I may say, I am sure none of my fellows here will do" 


"I see, it's saddening to hear that but if you aren't going to play with me I have no uses for bugs like you then…though I am sure I can still convince you all if I try hard enough~" She said winking at them before a wide grin appeared on her face. In a matter of a few instants, she rose her foot up in the air before bringing it down with such a strength that it caused an earthquake that made all those tiny peoples fall on their butts.


The poor person that was struck by her had completely disappeared beneath her shoe, not even a single trace was left of him but for a pool of blood spreading all over the floor.


"So, is it true that you don't want to take part in my game?" The fox woman asked the tinies on the floor who looked at each other shaking like leaves.


"Have you seen what she did Drake? She is going to kill us all!!" One of them said pointing at the blood on the floor.


"We have no choice but to take part in her g.."


"You fool, she is gonna kill us regardless!!You know what I can't stand this anymore" The youngest in the group said before mustering all of his courage and starting to run toward the door.


"I see…then let's put it like this, if your friend manages to escape in ten seconds I will spare you all else I will kill him and you will have no other choice but to play with me" Koyanskaya said, her playful chucklings filled the room sending even more fear into him.


'Ten seconds, that's impossible!!' He thought yet he kept running like he has never done in his life, ignoring the pained cries of his legs telling him to stop.


When it's time was almost over, Koyanskaya stood up and started to walk toward him. Each time her foot landed, Sam, from inside his shoe prison, felt her entire weight getting discharged upon his body, causing all of his bones to crack.


He was only able to take a sigh of relief when she stopped, yet that didn't last long:


He felt himself getting lifted off the ground one more time but this time the descent was very slow causing his stomach to get upset. When he landed back on the floor, the distinctive sounds of bones breaking filled his ears, sending shivers down his spine.


More and more followed as she twisted her foot, bouncing him left and right underneath her toes. He heard a last squishy sound before she started to walk back toward her bed, sitting down with her legs crossed.


"Ah, I can see you all are already excited to play some more games with me, after all the fun has just started"  


Koyanskaya looked at the two people standing on her floor, a man and a woman who looked up at her in horror, their expression caused her lips to shape into a devilish grin.


She rested her feet on her high heels, the soles of her boots now facing the two tinies who as soon as they saw the gore stuck down there they turned their faces around crying.


"You two will clean your friends off my shoes now. The first one who finishes will get to live and if you refuse to do it…well, I am sure I don't need to tell what would happen"


Once she was done speaking, the two gathered her courage and walked up to her feet. Still trying their best to not look, they placed their hands on her soles.


The moment their fingers made contact with the bottom of her boots, a warmth sensation caressed their skin while a sensation of disgust filled their stomach yet they had no other choices but to start scraping them off.


"Hey, hey can you hear me?!" Sam said from his shoe prison, crawling toward the round toe part of her shoe, knocking it but he received no response.


"I..I can't do this anymore!" The young woman among them screamed, the sensations of guts and brains getting stuck to her hand had become too much to handle. Her legs became weak, her entire body started to shake before her eyes shut close and she fell on the floor unconscious.


"MARTHA, MARTHA, PLEASE HANG IN THERE" Sam screamed but once again he recieved no response. He started to breath heavily as oxygen in the air was becoming thinner and harder to replace.


"Please, I beg you. Take me! Take me but leave her alone" The other person said after finishing wiping her shoe, powerless he watched as the giantess grabbed the tiny Martha and brought her to her face.


"It seems we have a loser here" Koyanskaya addressed the unconscious woman before she warped her hands around the tiny body and started to pull them in opposite directions, ripping it in half.


She threw the two parts away like trash, blood, guts and organs flew all over the place before Martha's body landed on the floor.


"MONSTER, YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!" 


'Matt, don't do anything reckless…' Sam said to himself, not having the strength to talk anymore as he was left without oxygen, his breaths growing shorter and shorter by each second.


And Matt, incapable of hearing his friend suggestion by any mean and controlled by a sudden fit of anger, started to punch and kick her foot, so hard that it didn't take long for him to grab the giantess's attention.


"Oh, look! Someone is mad that they lost their friend..I am sure you must be dying to kill me like I did with your friend!" She said before bringing down her foot, pinning Matt on the floor.


The young man tried to push it away but his strength wasn't enough to even make it budge.


"You see, you are just a powerless and pathetic insect. I can snuff you at any time if I want" She said before pushing down her foot, Matt's bones started to crack under the pressure.


"But you are lucky, after I had all this fun I decided to be merciful tonight. I will give you another chance but if you try something wierd once again…" 


"YOU CAN FUCK OFF!!" As soon as Koyanskaya pulled her foot up, he continued to punch and kick it.


"You had your chance!" The woman said smiling before stomping her foot down. A loud pop came off the bottom of her shoe once it connected with the metal floor with blood spraying all over.


"I guess we have our survivor!" Koyanskaya said pulling the zip of the boot where she trapped Sam down but when she picked him off her toes, she just found a dead body, his face completely violet.


She laughed at it before throwing the corpse away, she stood up looking at the clock.


"He he, already this late?! I guess I got carried away just a tiny bit! Better to not leave Master waiting for me for too long!" 


She said leaving her room, smiling happily as she had found away to light up what had looked to be, up to that moment, a very boring day.

Tomoe by JustSomeone

"Where am I?" Tim asked himself, his vision still blurry. His mind sank deep into his thoughts trying to remember the last moments before he lost consciousness.


He recalled being climbing the stairs toward his room when a shining light blinded him before his senses abandoned his body.


Realizing that nothing helpful would have come out from his memories as of now, he emptied his brain preparing from the moment his vision would have come back.


The first thing he saw shook him down to the core:


A table, not different in colors or shapes from the ones he was used to see but which was at least a few sizes taller than him.


'This cannot be real….' He thought as his eyes wandered relentlessly until they locked themselves onto the floor. They spotted some more people, just as small as him.


He began to count them, five in total. Once he ascertained about their numbers, he walked toward them. The closer he got, the more details he could get about them:


Their faces where totally stranger to him yet he could understand the confused emotions that were painted on them telling him they were in his same situation.


They seemed that they were already speaking to each other, trying to see if anyone remembered what happened to them but from their voice tones it was clear that no one did.


His footsteps had alarmed the people in front of him and as soon as they turned around he was quick to address:


"I would introduce myself but I feel this is not the right time to do it. It's clear we all ended up in a situation that calling it surreal would be reductive. In a place which none of us knows, unaware of what type of dangerous creatures could dwell it we need to be quick to find a way out of here"


Once he was done with his speech, everyone nodded in agreement and silence followed before another voice was raised to break it.


"We can't plan an escape before getting a detailed view of this place. That's why I suggest climbing this couch and see if we can find something"


"That's not a bad idea!" Tim addressed that man that had just spoke then he made his way toward the couch's feet.


He jumped, clinging onto the soft fabric tightly. Using his feet as a support, he climbed all the way up on top of the couch, surprised he had managed to do it on his first attempt.


He found himself waiting for the others to join him while his eyes explored the place managing to find a single exit, the space between the door and the floor.


He wanted to look some more but he was interrupted when one of the women had reached him on top, followed by a voice raising from the ground.


"Did you find anything up there?" 


"Yes, a single exit from the door but for now I…" Tim was still speaking when he managed to catch a glimpse of that person running toward the door.


'You idiot, where are you going!!' Tim thought but it was too late to stop him since he had already reached the door. He extended his hand toward the light that leaked from outside, only a few centimeters away from grasping it when the ground shook violently.


A few more earthquakes followed which caused him to end up falling and hitting the ground with his butt. A moment of silence came after, instantly interrupted by the door sliding open rapidly.


A beautiful woman figure appeared in front, indeed beautiful was the best adjective to describe Tomoe, even though of that beauty he could only catch a mere glimpse before her foot cast a huge shadow above his head.


He didn't even have the time to process what was happening that the bottom of her shoes descended over. His fragile body held no resistance and her foot connected to the ground so easily that she didn't even notice that she had stepped on something.


The instantaneous and immense pressure that it was exerted just before she rose her leg again was enough to turn what was a person into a mixture of guts and brains, sticky enough to get printed on the wood of her left platform.


Tim and the woman that stood next to him looked at the scene in horror, he barely held himself from fainting when he saw the blood spray from both sides of her shoe.


More blood rained on the floor everytime she took a step with that foot as she was getting closer and closer, leaving Tim with almost no time to act.


He was rather quick in grabbing the hand of his companion and of the other guy that, in the meantime, had managed to climb all the way up, completely unaware of what had just happened.


Together they ran toward a cushion, hiding beneath it not before Tom looked around trying to see if he could find the two other people that were with them:


The third guy had managed to join them just in time before Tomoe hovered her butt above the couch and so that would have left the third woman in their group still missing.


Tim tried to go look for her but that wasn't needed since she succeeded in climbing up the same moment Tomoe sat down. 


She winded up getting buried underneath the samurai's buttcheeks but for an arm that kept struggling, looking for help while her bones were cracking underneath the pressure.


No matter how hard she tried to crawl away, she would always end up sinking deeper, getting gradually more and more desperate in her attempts, consuming the precious oxygen that she had left in her lunges and which she had no way to replenish down there.


Heartbreaking was the moment when her hand stopped its fight, not before the couch had finally reached the maximum deformation possible and Tomoe's sacred bone finally made full contact with the elastic surface.


Blood vessels popped, bones crunched turning into dust. Organs and muscles that before had a clear shape became an uniform gum which Tomoe would spread over the fabric of her clothes whenever she moved her ass around.


The arm that was spared from this torture rolled all the way down the floor. The spectacle that Tom had just witnessed had left him with a sense of desperation filling his heart.


He was sure he would have met his fate here at the hands of this woman, beautiful yet so deadly.

In the calm that followed that gruesome death, something started moving again.


Her fingertips landed on the couch, the studied its fabric in search of something until they found the outer shell of a gamepad. Like tentacles, her delicate fingers warped around one of the handles and brought the object to her chest.


With her other hand attaching to the second grip, her fingers hovered above a few of those buttons but for her thumbs which rested on the analogs instead.


She was fast and precise, clear that she was very good at the game she was playing. Her body tensed while her eyes had been glued to the huge screen in front of her, she seemed so taken that nothing could have bothered her right now.


"She is…gaming" Tim said aloud drawing the attention of the other survivors.


"Then what are we waiting for, let's run away!!" A man's voice rose after Tim's before a figure came running by. Tim launched himself forward trying to catch him but failed and ended up hitting the couch with his face.


As he was about to stand back up, a roar filled his ears, intense enough to provoke in him a hearing loss for a few seconds.


"No, this time I was so close at beating her record!!" Tomoe said letting the gamepad fall down on her lap. She clenched her right hand into a fist and punched the couch out of anger.


On impact, her knuckles created a crater on the couch's surface releasing in it the force stored in them which in response vibrated a few times causing Tim to bounce up and down like a basketball.


The person that was caught in the strike exploded into millions chuncks of meat flying all over the place, most of them ended up decorating the sleeve of her white kimono, alongside the blood that splatted on her hand.


A sense of warmth tingled her skin which forced her eyes to look down.


"Ehhh, blood? Don't tell me I forgot to wash my hands after I came back from that Singularity?! I hope I didn't stain my gamepad…" Tomoe said aloud before looking at the clock on the wall.


"Sigh, I can't believe I am going to lose that bet with Osakabehime if I don't beat her record in ten minutes! I have no time to go to the bathroom now" 


After she was done speaking, Tomoe's hand started to scan the entire couch's surface in search for something.


"It's not safe to stay here anymore, let's run away from this hell" Tim screamed trying to catch the attention of his companions before jumping off and, once his feet made contact with the ground, he started to run toward the door.


"I found something!" 


Tomoe's grabbed the tiny woman that was about to jump, she curled her fingers around her body in a tight grip feeling something soft against her fingertips.


A puzzled look appeared on her face while she brought her fist toward her eyes and she opened it watching the speck in her palm fall down and hit the floor.


As soon as she made contact with the hard ground, her bones frantumated into pieces which ended up stabbing her organs and killing her on the spot.


Tomoe analyzed the ground in search of that speck but she couldn't manage to locate it and so she started to stomp the ground repeatedly. The series of earthquakes that accompanied her fury arrested Tim's run but allowed the last woman in his group to catch up to him.


"Did I get it?" Tomoe rose her foot and held it in her hands, with her eyes she inspected the bottom of her shoe: 


There was a quite visible dark stain on her sole, some dots sticking out. She expected to find some signs of antennas or legs down there but nothing of the sort.


"It looks like that was some sort of rather weird bug" She shrugged, placing her hands on the gamepad but quickly throwing it on the couch.


"Already this late?!"  Tomoe said before standing up and with a quick pace she directed herself toward the door.


"She is going to step on us if we don't hurry!!" Tim said standing up as well, grabbing that woman hand but before he could start to run something unexpected happened:


The gore stuck on Tomoe's shoes caused her to slip and so she started to fall down like a meteor upon the two tinies.


Almost out of instinct, he pushed the woman toward the door "Run!!" and so she did, leaving him to his destiny. 


'I hope you can have your life saved at least' That last thought was left engraved on his neurons while her breasts slapped him onto the ground. His torso tore open, leaking guts and organs onto her kimono which underneath the pressure of her back were reduced into a pulp, a single red stain tainting her cleavage.


The clumsy Tomoe stood up, looking at the blood and thinking she must have got hurt somewhere during her fall, totally unaware of what had really happened today and surely forgetting once she would have washed those clothes.













 






This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11706