The Incident: Mom's Secret Rooms by Panzer
Summary:

A typical suburban mother named Kristen lives her life as a busy and active woman, caring friend to others, and loving mom, but she also keeps dark secrets away from her young daughter until she grows up, the hidden mysteries locked behind a pair of doors in their picturesque suburbia home. 

Behind those doors, Kristen lives her other life as a judicious goddess ruling over millions of tiny micro people who find themselves existing in her household, occupying bustling micro cites and lands, holding the fate and future of the micros within her hands and at the whim of her absolute power.  


Disclaimer:

Please be advised that this story will contain violent imagery and descriptions of graphic nature that is considered sensitive to uninitiated audiences.  No characters in this story are based on anyone real, living, or dead and are purely coincidental.  This story will not contain incestual or underage sexual content.  All references to products, items, or applications in this story are trademarks owned by their respective companies.  


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Maternal, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 238095 Read: 235337 Published: April 08 2022 Updated: May 17 2024

1. Chapter 1 - The Suburban Mom by Panzer

2. Chapter 2 - The Suburban Goddess by Panzer

3. Chapter 3 - Shattered by Panzer

4. Chapter 4 - Storms by Panzer

5. Chapter 5 - Harsh Reality by Panzer

6. Chapter 6 - All Politics Aside by Panzer

7. Chapter 7 - Connection by Panzer

8. Chapter 8 - Common Ground by Panzer

9. Chapter 9 - Scene Change by Panzer

10. Chapter 10 - Blockage by Panzer

11. Chapter 11 - Friends by Panzer

12. Chapter 12 - The Power Visit Part 1 by Panzer

13. Chapter 13 - The Power Visit Part 2 by Panzer

14. Chapter 14 - Stress Test by Panzer

15. Chapter 15 - Interlude I by Panzer

16. Chapter 16 - Interlude II by Panzer

17. Chapter 17 - The Suburban Goddess II by Panzer

18. Chapter 18 - Sunday Funday by Panzer

19. Chapter 19 - Doing our Jobs by Panzer

20. Chapter 20 - The Birthday Girl by Panzer

21. Chapter 21 - Trust Your Friends by Panzer

22. Chapter 22 - Adult Supervision by Panzer

23. Chapter 23 - Interlude III by Panzer

24. Chapter 24 - Periwinkle by Panzer

25. Chapter 25 - Inclines by Panzer

Chapter 1 - The Suburban Mom by Panzer
Author's Notes:

Gratuities: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/panzergrove


  • There will absolutely be no sexual interaction with an underage person until that character is written as age appropriate.  There will be no incest. 


    ! All reference pictures have been moved to the end notes of chapter 1 to avoid crowding !


    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  • In this Chapter:  We are introduced to our main characters.  Kristen drops Madelyn off for school before running errands around the neighborhoods.  Kristen performs all the activities of a caring mom, but when it’s time to relax, Kristen has millions of tiny secrets to help her wind down after a busy day.  This is just a setup chapter, no giantess content until chapter 2.  


    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Backstory.  Setup.  



    Kristen – Age 34    Madelyn – Age 6

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA


                  “Hey, mommy…?” Madelyn lullingly asked, strapped securely into her boosted car seat, playfully kicking her shoes up and down while the low volume of early morning news radio played from the speakers throughout the car. 

                  “Yes, sweetie?” Kristen lovingly replied from the driver’s seat of her comfortable SUV, smiling into the rearview mirror as she looked at her daughter’s reflection looking back at her. 

                  “Do I have to go to school today?” Madelyn asked, her head leaning up against the padding of her seat, trying her best to act sad and forcing a fake, pouty frown.

                  “Of course, sweetie, school is fun!” Kristen glimmered, trying to brighten up her daughter’s mood.

                  “But Mrs. Gibbs said that we have to take a spelling test today and I don’t wanna” Madelyn said, Kristen seeing the tiny frown reflected in the mirror as Kristen tried her best not to laugh.

                  “Well, little Maddy, I would love to take you with me, but mommy has to go shopping for her things, okay?” Kristen concluded.  Madelyn dramatically sighed in the backseat as Kristen pulled up to the curb of the school and into a long line of cars with all the other parents, all of them saying bye to their kids as they ran off towards the front entrance of the elementary school shaded by a few tall trees.   

    Madelyn pretending to struggle to unbuckle herself at first as Kristen smiled and encouraged her to do it on her own.  Kristen herself exiting her seat, walking around to the side of the car and hugging Madelyn goodbye, Madelyn playfully waving as she ran off with all the other kids as the crosswalk guards made sure all the children were safely inside the school.

                  Kristen got back in her car and drove off after a courteous smile and wave from the older crosswalk guard.  Kristen taking a few sips of her coffee as she holstered the large metallic cup back into the cup storage at her side, “ahh…” Kristen exhaled, smacking her lips together at the pleasant, warm taste.  Kristen drove through the main roads of the bustling suburban community filled with morning traffic that led towards the city of Lakeside as people went to work, but Kristen headed the opposite way towards the shopping districts as a few stores started to open bright and early. 

                  Kristen parked outside of an upscale nail salon and walking inside as the older woman behind the counter looked up, “Welcome to Serenity Nails and Luxury Spa!  Do you have an appointment with us today?” the receptionist politely asked with a smile. 

    “Oh no, sorry, I’m only here to buy some polish” Kristen said with a bright smile in return, picking out a few glass bottles of her favorite colors from off the rows and columns of expensive lusters before paying and leaving.  Making her next stop a drive-through coffee shop and refilling her metallic cup with steaming coffee flavored with a dash of hazelnut syrup. 

                  She then stopped off at a department store.  She bought a new, soft white towel for her bathroom, filling up her shopping cart to the brim with other items, more customers wandering in as the time was approaching closer to midday as office workers poured out into the streets for lunch. 

    Kristen made her next stop at an upscale clothing store.  The young worker behind the counter greeting Kristen into the fancy store lined with expensive clothes, shoes, accessories, and bags.  She browsed around for a bit as the soft beat of pop music played throughout the store.  Kristen trying on a few different pairs of tight jeans and tops but not finding anything she liked as she curled her lips and walked to another section of the store towards the higher-priced outfits. 

    “Oh!  I love this top!” Kristen said overjoyed as she browsed through the upscale clothing store, “and it goes with this skirt, too, it’s perfect” Kristen said, excited as she tried on the outfit in the changing room, twirling herself in the mirror a few times as she smiled wide at how great it looked on her, complimenting her figure beautifully.  Dressing back into her former, more comfortable clothes as she placed the new outfit on the check-out counter, the young employee scanning the expensive pair of clothing price tags, the obscene dollar amount popping up on the register’s screen. 

    “Jessica Rosales’ designer sets are always so nice, ugh… I wish I could afford them more often” the young cashier said to Kristen. 

    “Don’t worry, you will one day!” Kristen said in a friendly and supportive tone. 

    “Are you gonna wear this out on a big date or something?” the clothing store employee curiously asked. 

    “Oh, no, no, this outfit is just for me this time” Kristen said with a light chuckle, smiling as she handed her card over to the employee for payment. 

    “Aww… well you’re very beautiful, I’d hate that nobody would get to see you slay that top out there like the goddess you are” the young worker said with a giggle. 

    “Thank you!  You’re so sweet… and don’t worry, a lot more people are going to be seeing this outfit than you might think…”  Kristen said with a wide, sly smirk as she took her card, carrying her bags out as she exited the store. 

                  She parked her car outside of an exercise studio for a hot yoga session.  Breathing slowly as she twisted and stretched atop her mat in the hot room, beads of sweat rolling off her temples as she felt the satisfying burn deep in her muscles and core with each movement, the yogi softly and calmly whispering commands to the hot room full of people. 

    Nobody else in the hot room would have ever assumed that Kristen had ever given birth, always health conscious and fit most of her life, continuing that trend into her early 30’s; a flat, curving stomach with a few more curves on her hips, shapely toned legs and lean arms, always wanting to feel at her best with a bodily figure she could be proud to show off, but this wasn’t always the case, having come from humble beginnings, not caring as much about her looks when she was younger. 

    Finally, she drove home, pulling into the spacious garage, and putting away her new clothes and shopping items before making herself a healthy lunch.   Working a bit on her laptop while she ate, researching housing market trends and property values as she was a part time real estate agent and consultant, selling property and houses around the booming community of Lakeside. 

    Kristen typing away before she heard a surprising knock at the door, getting up from small desk and walking down the hallway of her sizeable home and opening the front door.  “Hey, Kristy!” an annoyingly loud voice exclaimed. 

    “Hey there, Suzy!  What a nice surprise” Kristen chirped in return, hugging her neighbor, and inviting her inside.  Suzy, a fellow mom in the quiet suburbs, liked to drop-in on the other moms of the community at random and inconveniently, oblivious to her own annoyance.   

    “Goodness, I always love your house, it’s always so cute and clean” Suzy said, spinning around the well decorated entrance.  The multiple childbirths not as kind to Suzy’s body as she was a little heavier than most of the other mothers in the neighborhood.

    “Thank you!  I clean up a lot after little Maddy” Kristen said, faking a small laugh.

    “Oh, girl, I get it, my two boys are little monsters sometimes” Suzy said with an irritating chuckle.   

    “I can imagine” Kristen said.

    “Anyhow, just wanted to drop by and see how you were doing and more importantly, seeing if you were still coming to book club tomorrow night!” Suzy sang, offkey. 

    “Probably!” Kristen said, smiling wide.

                  “Fantastic!  I hope you stay a little later this time, you are just such a joy after a few bottles of wine” Suzy said, giggling a bit. 

                  “If I can find a babysitter” Kristen said.

                  “Haha, okay girl, just text me, or let the other moms in the group know!” Suzy chirped as she exited the house.  Kristen politely waving her out, shaking her head, and sighing a bit, only able to take so much of Suzy’s obnoxious personality at one time, but not wanting to be ostracized from the mom group of the neighborhood as she enjoyed the company of the other moms whom she considered to be her close friends, Kristen sacrificially pretending to like Suzy who always played host to the neighborhood events and gatherings.   

                  Kristen relaxed a bit on her couch, the heels of her bare feet propped up on a small white pillow atop the solid wood coffee table, her legs stretched out and her laptop on her thighs, continuing to study new properties around the city while the background noise of a daytime television sounded throughout the spacious living room.  Kristen looked over her screen towards her toes, seeing her pedicure looking lackluster, her usual bright nail polish dulled and chipped, wiggling her toes as she remembered her new nail polish that she had bought earlier that day, but it would have to wait until that night, knowing that she had to go pick up Madelyn from school. 

                  She closed her laptop, placing it in a tray atop the coffee table, feeling her hamstrings stretch as she did so, feeling good as she clasped her hands together over her head and arched her back, stretching out her back and exhaling slowly at the pleasant strain.  Kristen slipping her yellow socks back on followed by her running shoes, tying her hair back into a ponytail before dawning her baseball cap and pulling the tail through the back hole.  Kristen grabbing her keys and exiting through her garage before entering her SUV and driving towards the elementary school. 

                  “Hey, Maddy!” Kristen said, leaning against the side of her car as Madelyn came running towards her, Madelyn playfully hugging her legs tightly at the knees.  Kristen laughed as she reached down and hugged Maddy from above. 

    “I got a 100 on my spelling test!” Madelyn shouted as Kristen helped Madelyn into her cat seat, fastening her seatbelt up. 

    “Good job!” Kristen beamed and smiled before she started the car, waiting for her turn to leave as the crosswalk guard waved the cars along in batches.  Kristen playing pop songs over the speakers as Maddy energetically bounced and sang along. 

                  Maddy wanting to get her homework done early so she could play as the two sat at the dining room table.  Kristen encouraging Madelyn to solve the simple math problems on the pieces of paper by herself, wanting to foster Madelyn’s motivation for learning things on her own as well as a sense of self-responsibility.

    Later, Kristen cooked a small dinner for Madelyn while she played in the living room with her toys, watching kids cartoons on the TV, Kristen herself eating a healthy plate of vegetables and protein while she watched Maddy from the comfy sofa.

                  “It’s getting late, Maddy girl” Kristen gently reminding her daughter as she pouted, not wanting to go to bed yet.

                  “But I don’t wanna go to bed…” Madelyn mumbled.

                  “I know… I know, but it’s almost Friday and we can play all weekend, okay?” Kristen suggested.

                  “Hmm… fine” Madelyn reluctantly murmured.  Kristen coaxed Madelyn up the stairs in the house, giving her a quick bath and tucking her into her bed.  Kristen turned on a nightlight and sat at the end of Madelyn’s bed, watching her cuddle a few stuffed animals under some blankets, Madelyn’s tired face peeking out over the covers.  Kristen reading a short nighttime story out of a kid’s story book, playfully emphasizing some scenes, and singing a bit to her daughter as she giggled. 

                  “Goodnight, I love you…” Kristen said, brushing a few wet strands of hair away from Madelyn’s forehead and kissing her goodnight.

                  “Night mommy…” Madelyn whispered from under the sheets.  Kristen gently closed Madelyn’s bedroom door behind her, walking to her own master bedroom down and across the upstairs hallway. 

                  Kristen’s mind finally focusing on relief and relaxation as she passed by her closed wardrobe containing her second most prized possession behind Madelyn, looking forward to collecting it after a much deserved and long hot shower, tugging at her shirt and tossing it to the floor as she stepped towards her master bathroom…

    End Notes:

    Reference pictures for your discretion:  

    Kristen (older) :  https://i.redd.it/yzhqpbgswtq31.jpg 

    Kristen (younger): http://bandeurfou.b.a.pic.centerblog.net/o/Alexandra_B2.jpg    https://www.deviantart.com/wallywaffle/art/An-Unpleased-Goddess-812829626


    Side characters (more coming soon):

    Ginny :  https://i.redd.it/7abtyv6i97a21.jpg   https://i.redd.it/n5irieh9lr531.png


    Rasha:  https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2020/04/27/obc-wlhw-ce3cf5eb1e2b6d0441b0d83937380e7b5b62220f-s1100-c50.jpeg

    Parker:  https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1434739176/photo/woman-in-camouflage-uniform-with-serious-expression-sits-by-window.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=ildaBXnqW8squnQoNw0ZtfazTk-dqNa7m4MoteCdxH4=

    Janelle:  https://i.pinimg.com/736x/de/aa/f9/deaaf97feffaa10437dfc67832646182.jpg      https://i.pinimg.com/736x/72/e8/e0/72e8e0f936926768e9c4cdc079772471.jpg                                                                     

    Leslie:

    Keysha:

    Justyna:


    Of course, not every reference picture is going to look exactly what I imagine my characters to look like in my head and my descriptions have changed for almost all of them.  These images serve as a purely descriptive and visual aid, please do not follow these links if you want to keep everything in your imagination. 

    Chapter 2 - The Suburban Goddess by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   The first glimpse at what Kristen’s goddess life is like in her secret rooms. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter: Crush.  Unaware.  Worship.  Destruction. 


     Kristen – Age 34   

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  The busy mom finally getting a break as she started to relax.  Stripping off the rest of her clothes and stepping into a steaming hot shower, closing the clear glass door behind her, melting the stress of the day away, running her hands down her body, washing her hair and skin as she soaked in the warmth of the steam misting around her as the hot water ran down her curving figure, rearing her head back as she closed her eyes and breathed slowly with the sound of water crashing around her feet in the spacious, walk-in shower as the glass fogged.     

    Kristen exited the shower, wrapping her shoulder-length darkish, sandy blonde hair up the new white towel she had bought earlier in the day, the towel resting atop her head as she wrapped another white towel around her body, tucking the knot around her chest to keep in in place.  Kristen gently dabbing some serum around and under her hazel eyes while she stared at herself in the mirror, noticing a few new freckles above her larger, shapely breasts before moving on to the rest of her nightly skincare and beauty routines. 

                  She walked out into her bedroom towards her wardrobe, opening a small drawer and unlatching a beautifully designed jewelry case.  Kristen grabbed a white-gold chain necklace out of the box, looping it around her hand, a pair of two inconspicuous keys dangling off the necklace ring as she carried them away and closed her bedroom door behind her, passing up Madelyn’s room as she didn’t hear a peep or a stir from her young daughter who was surely asleep behind the closed door decorated with sparkling stars and playful shapes. 

    Kristen headed down the hallway in the quiet house and down the stairs to the first floor on her way to the kitchen.  Kristen humming to herself as twiddled her fingers over a few glass bottles, deciding between different colors before plucking up a small bottle of nail polish from off the counter, pinching the cap between her fingers and continuing towards a pair of locked doors at the end of a dark hallway in the more secluded part of the house.   

    Her bare feet slapping a bit against the wood flooring of the home as she approached the right door in the dark hallway, a heavy lock on the outside keyhole of the door handle.  Kristen reached her key for the door, twisting the lock open with a few clanks as it came undone.  Kristen slowly opened the door and stepped into the room, gently closing the door behind her, unwrapping the necklace from her hand before she pulled it over her head and settling it around her neck, the pair of keys dangling from the necklace just above her voluptuous cleavage curving above the fluffy, white towel nestled around her torso.     

                  She turned around to view the large, seemingly empty room, apart from all the glowing and flickering lights spread out across nearly the entire floor.  Kristen stepped upon the designated pathways marked by red lights on either side of the lanes, following the winding, flat guides through the spacious room and towards a comfy lounge chair in the corner.  The large windows on the walls of the room were all covered by elegant curtains apart from one window which let in the moonlight peeking through the cloudy night sky. 

     Kristen turned on her soles and sat down on the chair, kicking her feet out towards a small platform that was raised off the floor a few centimeters, resting her feet atop the platform.  Kristen bent downward with the small bottle of nail polish and opened the black cap with a few twists, tilting the bottle as the colorful liquid pooled out into a specialized designed canal across the length of her toes, Kristen placed the top of the bottle on a small table sat next to chair by a large smart tablet resting on a stand. 

    Kristen gripping the sides of the tablet as she powered on the screen with a few taps of her fingers entering in the code of her daughter’s birthday and opening an app that controlled the lightbulbs in the ceiling, gently turning up the lights with a slide of her finger as the entire room became a bit more visible, yet still dim and relaxing with a subtle glow. 

                  “I had a very long day, you know what to do to make me feel better” Kristen dismissively said, wriggling her toes a few times before gently pressing them down into the meshy material atop the platform.  Kristen leaning back in the chair as it folded backwards to her accommodate her relaxed posture, Kristen scrolling through her mom groups on her social media feeds, laughing and commenting on posts made by all the other moms in the neighborhood whom she liked as friends. 

                  Kristen placed the tablet back onto the wireless charging stand on the table next to her as she pleasantly sighed.  Feeling a small amount of pressure around her toes and little tickles by her soles as it almost felt like a soft vibrating massage against the skin of her feet.  The little massages lasting for nearly half an hour as she relaxed her head back against the cushions of the lounge chair, closing her eyes and breathing slowly, focusing on the satisfying sensations and tingles at her feet. 

    Kristen reared her head up in bliss as she looked over her legs towards her toes, a fresh coat of coral orange-red nail polish glossy and shining from the softly glowing lights dotted across the floor.  “Great work, now dry them off” Kristen commanded as she stared down towards the tiny activity around her feet as thousands of microscopic, tiny blinking and moving lights scattered all over the top of her nails and thousands more all between her toes. 

    Her tranquil mood was cut short as her heart sank, gasping as she heard a tiny knock at the door across the large room, hearing Madelyn’s innocent little voice muffled behind the door, but couldn’t quite understand what she was saying.  Kristen lunged from her expensive chair and rushed towards the door as thousands of blinking lights were abruptly thrown from off her toes, and landing all around the platform at the base of her chair, the lights blinking off upon their impact with the ground, Kristen simultaneously feeling a wet and crunchy squish between all of her toes as she lunged forward. 

    Unbothered by her freshly painted toes becoming messed up and stained with imperfections, sticking mostly to the designated pathways through the room, but losing her balance and missing a step as she felt a distinct and brittle crunch under her right sole and toes, “oh shit, oops…” Kristen muttered quietly as she ignored what she had stepped on and kept moving towards the door.  “What is it, Maddy girl?” Kristen frantically asked as she quickly opened and closed the door behind her, using her body to shield the view of room’s contents from Madelyn’s eyes. 

    “I don’t feel so good…” Madelyn shakily said, holding her stomach as Kristen guided her back upstairs to the small bedroom decorated with pink walls; toys, stuffed animals, and dolls scattered around the floor.  Kristen gently tending to Madelyn, giving her a touch of medicine before gently rubbing her head until she was coaxed back to sleep for the night, Kristen quietly exiting her daughter’s messy room and sighing, resting her head against a wall as she felt exhausted at the sudden surprise pulling her away from her relaxation time. 

    Kristen returned to her bedroom, removing the towels from her body and head, carrying them into her large bathroom before discarding them into a hamper by the towel closet, standing in the middle of her bathroom as she inspected her figure in the wide mirror, and perfectly cleansed and smooth face as she ran her hands through her hair a few times to return it back to its normal waving texture. 

    Her naturally groomed eyebrows a bit darker than her hair, her lightly tanned fair skin dotted with a few freckles and few speckles of cute moles here and there, her neatly trimmed sex between a pair of curvy and toned thighs, her larger round tits bouncing a bit as she took a step around towards her wide mirror and inspected herself further, pivoting her legs as she looked at her bubbly, curvy ass in the mirror, something that she knew the other moms in the neighborhood were incredibly envious of as she hummed to herself, knowing they could barely get close to its perfect roundness and shape.    

     Kristen dressing up in a short, silky black nightgown that ended around her curving, thick upper thighs, adjusting the shoulder straps upward and settling her sizeable breasts comfortably against the silk of the inside, tucking her chain necklace back into place as her ass protruded the soft fabric outward.

    Wiggling her toes a bit as she felt something annoyingly stuck in between the toes of her right foot, seeing a little grey structure fall off the bottom of her foot and crumble on top of the white tile of her bathroom before Kristen irritatingly sighed, watching hundreds of little colored dots moving around the grey crumbs like tiny frantic insects.                “You know the rules, no tinies outside of the rooms without my permission… even if it was an accident, don’t worry, it will be quick, I promise” Kristen spoke down towards the floor.

    Kristen using the side of her foot to gently press her skin onto the grey crumbs and dots until they flattened and crunched under her weight, feeling hundreds of little squishy pops, then sliding the remains towards the shaggy bath mat as a few crimson red streaks shined across the tile, ridding the debris stuck to her sole with a few quick slides of her foot into the fabric, seeing the wet orange-red nail polish staining her skin as some of it must have brushed off when she had rushed out of her chair. 

    She went back downstairs to her locked room, slowly opening the door, sticking to the designated pathways between countless masses of similar grey structures mixed with some greens and browns, lines cutting through the masses of grey clusters like intricate streets and highways.  Kristen returning to her chair, squatting down as she wasn’t wearing any panties, inspect the platform where she had her toes painted, red stains and streaks all over the top of the platform as the blinking lights that were swarming her feet earlier were gone. 

    She stood back up, unlocking her tablet with the familiar code before she opened the lightbulb changing app.  “I know I’m disturbing the night lights, but I need to see what I accidentally stepped on” Kristen said before she slid her finger across the screen turning on the lights to their brightest setting.  The entire floor revealed with multiple long pathways across the large room that stretched to every corner, intersecting with multitudes and clusters of concentrated grey and shiny structures across the floor, littered all around from wall to wall.

    Kristen had sat her tablet back down on the table before turning around to see all her tiny cities lit up in the bright lights.  Kristen’s lips curling a bit as she saw one of her many cities having her footprint embedded into much of the main area.  Kristen walking over towards her footprint, keeping herself on the wide pathway before squatting down over the destroyed and smoking city perfectly keeping the shape of her right foot, wisps of white and grey dusty smoke wafting upward toward her as she saw thousands of flashing blue and red lights all around the horrific destruction. 

    She gritted her teeth at the unfortunate sight after hearing the squeaky screams of tens of thousands of microscopic people running around what was left of the city, crunched buildings and people buried deep within her toe prints and the indentation left by her sole and heel, entire neighborhoods and districts erased in the blink of an eye all because Kristen was in a rush.  The fires around her toe prints glowing a bit as Kristen looked down between her legs, tens of thousands of micros all looking back up at her, seeing her ass and pussy hovering above them between her curving thighs and under the silky black gown as they waited for her help or for her to say something. 

    “A goddess doesn’t apologize often, but that looks ugh, really bad… I’m sorry, Queenstown” Kristen spoke to what remained of the tiny city between her feet, naming that city Queenstown many years prior to its destruction that she found herself staring at for a moment, seeing the micro people scattering around the streets on the side of the city that still stood next to her footprint, knowing that well over a million micro people lived in Queenstown, but unsure how many were alive after her misplaced step as the tiny people could only look up to the view between her bare legs while the fires raged and flattened bodies littered the destroyed streets.      

    She stood back up to her full height above the burning city, and returned to her expensive chair that appeared more like a sleek throne in the brighter lights she had turned on, the throne with intricate black and gold colored arm rests and carved legs with leather cushions and back support that could fold backwards and arch up and over Kristen’s head, hugging her figure as she settled into place, crossing one leg over the other, bouncing her foot a bit as she reached for her tablet on the small stand next to her.  Kristen opening the tablet as she swiped through a few screens, revealing the status of over 20 cities that occupied her floor, each with their own names, populations, and more, all tracked by Kristen herself with the help of the people under her control that provided her with statistics every single day. 

    Kristen sighed as she scrolled over one of the statuses of her pedicure crews, thousands of people dying when she stood up as the micros were finishing painting her nails and lovingly rubbing her toes for a light massage, using grinders and sanders to buff away any and all imperfections from her skin, leaving her with the smoothest feet possible, but now the workers of the crew were just bloodstains atop the platform that would have to be cleaned up.  Kristen entered in a few numbers before she sat the tablet back down on its charging pad, rearing her head back against the padded black leather and closing her eyes, thinking quietly to herself as the soft buzzes of noises from the cities emanated in the air throughout the room like a dull, white noise. 

    Still bouncing and dangling her foot over a smaller city near the left leg of her throne, she reared her head back down, slowly opening her eyes with serious and pursed lips on her face.  Her arms stretched down the length of her armrests as she peered her gaze down towards at a pair of smaller cities at the base of her chair’s left and right front legs, wiggling her toes over one of the cities.  “Serenity, Luxury… clean off my nail tower and train a new crew for me by Sunday… and send out the backup teams to clean the stains off my toes, make sure they get all the blood and paint off, too” Kristen spoke down towards the cities in the shadow of her throne, naming the cities after the nail salon where she had bought her polish over the years.

    “Servitus, send me a report of Queenstown by tomorrow night, I want to see what happened too, and don’t forget to send them some help, get whoever can be saved out of there and to a hospital” Kristen spoke to her favorite, most populous and chosen capital city that was nestled in the middle of the room, surrounded by the most pathways, the large structures of the capital city were the most numerous as well, filling up a sizeable portion of the room.  Kristen seeing her tablet light up with a few messages across the screen from Serenity, Luxury and Servitus acknowledging her commands, but Kristen paying attention more to the capital city leader’s message. 

    “We’ll have the numbers ready, and we will send the recordings as soon as we can for your viewing, praise be to our goddess” the message read as Kristen smirked.  Kristen uncrossed her legs, flashing her pussy for a brief second towards the cities, the cities in the back of the room with the best view between her legs, or the richer people in the middle of the room that could afford to live in high-rise buildings seeing their goddess’ sex.  The cities closer to her throne only able to see her massive legs and feet, people craning their necks back to maybe catch a glimpse of her face or hair as even the tallest buildings in the room barely made it to her ankles. 

    She pressed her feet back into the mesh of the platform, further crushing the remains of the people who were twisted against her soles and toes from earlier in the night.  Kristen nearly falling asleep on her throne as the pleasant little tickles of her micros from her spa cities washed off the nail polish stains and removed any squished bodies or loose debris from Queenstown from off her skin, Kristen receiving a message that snapped her out of her lull that the task was completed. 

    The backup teams consisting of thousands of people already safely returned to their respective cities as she yawned and stretched, standing up and pushing the mobile platform under the table before bending over slightly and reaching at the tablet, the twin cities of Serenity and Luxury looking upward between their goddess’ legs as she did so.  Kristen slid the lights back down to off, darkening the room with natural night light coming in from the only uncovered window so that her people could return to sleep and rest as she normally would allow them each night.   

    Kristen silent as she walked across the raised paths designed to absorb impact and lessen the quakes of her footsteps for the cities around her room and keeping collateral damage to somewhat minimal levels, an incredible feat of micro engineering that took years to accomplish, along with tens of thousands of sacrifices for their arduous efforts.    

    Passing up the still smoking, half destroyed city of Queenstown she had accidentally crushed earlier, wondering how many people had died and anxious to see the recordings captured from the street view as it happened in real time, always both curious and terrified about how she looked from the tiny perspective of her people, saving the videos on her phone to watch later whenever she wanted. 

    Kristen turning her gaze over toward another mid-sized city in the corner by the window across the room and down the pathways.  Next to the glowing city on the floor was a pair of her favorite high heel, black pumps that she wore for work when she toured guests through houses at her real estate job.  The high arches of the heels were towering over countless neighborhoods in the city as the arches alone spanned thousands of feet with ease, their entire sky were the tan bottoms of the black heels above them, the tinies used to it, sleeping under the heels each night as if it were normal while the subtle scent of her feet wafted from the insoles.  “Make sure my heels are spotless by Monday morning before I go to work and remember that any cleaners that are still inside my heels are subject to be crushed as per my rules, thank you…and remember, great work will be rewarded” Kristen gently said with a warm smile said before turning on her bare heels towards the door. 

    She locked the door tightly with the key, jiggling the handle a few times to make sure it was locked before she turned around towards the other locked door, unlocking the left door and peeking her head in while keeping the door slightly ajar, the left room a little smaller than her room full of tiny cities, but the view of the floor was quite different. 

    Kristen looking across the glowing floor, only this floor had even smaller flickers of little lights across a vast land, as if a satellite captured an image of an entire country at nighttime from orbit around a planet, the little glows and spiderwebs of city lights branching outward as they were distanced from other cities between farmlands, towns, mountains, forests, and rolling landscapes, little speckles of water here and there of lakes and seas that were mere droplets to Kristen.  Kristen slowly pulling her head from behind the doorway as everyone and everything in her country looked to be unbothered and normal in the dark room, leaving hundreds of millions of even smaller people to sleep.     

    Kristin slowly closing the door and jiggling the keyhole to make sure it couldn’t be opened, Kristen wanting to make sure both of her locked doors were impossible to enter, Kristen a few years prior, even installed rubber door stops underneath each door to keep the micros from wandering out and being discovered, wanting to keep Madelyn away from the knowledge of who her mother really was in secret, an elegant and demanding goddess of millions of people. 

    Returning to her bedroom upstairs and down the hall from Madelyn’s room.  Kristen removing her necklace and gently placing it back into her jewelry box before latching it shut and closing the wardrobe.  Kristen finishing up her nightly routines before folding a sleep mask over her eyes as she sighed comfortably in the quiet bedroom, burying herself under the covers and hugging onto the fluffy pillows surrounding the spacious bed before falling into a relaxed and peaceful sleep, free of worry about the half destroyed micro city of Queenstown smoldering in the locked room downstairs, rather thinking about what she was going to pack for Madelyn’s lunch in the morning before taking her daughter to school…

     

    End Notes:

    Thank you for reading.  Let me know what you think!  Please leave a review and let me know if this a story you are all interested in me continuing. 

    Chapter 3 - Shattered by Panzer
    Author's Notes:


    In this Chapter:   A look back in time to a younger Kristen before the secret rooms turned her into a judicious goddess.  Some backstory of Kristen is revealed, her pregnancy, her relationships, and the discovery of something cosmically small, yet extraordinary. 

    If you want to skip straight to the giantess content, scroll to the second set of   *** *** ***

    Main Tags of This Chapter: Backstory.  Unaware.  Crush. 



    There was a time… long before the dominating displays of absolute power Kristen had subjugated her people and cities to… when Kristen was much more timid, less demanding… less authoritative, less of a seemingly divine monarch in the eyes of her micros… those micros knowing very little of Kristen’s past before they were brought to her rooms from the horrific storms…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen – Age 25

                  “Kristy, babe… babe!” a man’s voice shouted from the living area of a small, rundown apartment, water stains on the walls, a few broken appliances in the kitchen, cheap, torn carpet underneath the refurbished furnishings and fixtures. 

                  “What?!” Kristen yelled, barging out of the bedroom around the corner.

                  “They sent me the job offer!” the man said with excitement, holding up his phone’s screen towards Kristen’s face.

                  “Oh my god!  Really?!” Kristen returning with enthusiasm. 

                  “Yeah!” the man shouted, rushing over to Kristen, and hugging her shorter figure in his arms as she hugged him back.   

                  “That means we’re going to Lakeside, Ty!” Kristen shouted, her boyfriend Tyler smiling ear to ear.

     The pair having graduated from the same university where they had met in a shared classroom as juniors before they started dating.  Experiencing intense chemistry with one another before they fell in love and moved in together, attending graduate programs while working low-wage jobs, but they were happy together, even in their cramped apartment that was halfway falling apart. 

    The couple suddenly making great money with their new degrees as they built up their savings, wanting to move away from the dilapidated apartment complex and across the country to a charming state with different attitudes and opportunities.  Kristen wasn’t accustomed to crowded cities though, having grown up in a humble smaller town on the east coast of the US, but she was excited to embrace her new life in the big city if she had Ty by her side…

    Kristen had a relatively normal life growing up in the small town she called her home.  Not belonging to a family with a lot of money, but she had two loving parents who nurtured a caring environment and supported her alongside an older sister whom Kristen shared a close bond with.  Kristen was a bit of a multitalented girl too, she practiced gymnastics as a child into her early teenaged years, she loved going to dance and art classes, and she received above average grades throughout school.  Kristen sometimes struggling to make friends.  She was timid, having a shy appearance surrounding her that made her sweet, but a little awkward.   

    She also had her share of challenges, bullies, and drama in school.  They would make fun of her appearance, her acne, her awkward body, or the fact that her parents didn’t have a lot of money, or a nice house, having to share a cheap car with her older sister, or not being able to afford the latest fashionable clothes; she became used to dressing more modestly, hiding her body and skin as a result of the ridicule, letting their voices get to her, ruining her confidence. 

    That started to change when Kristen easily became a cheerleader by using her gymnastics talents from her youth, encouraged by her older sister and mother to try out for the squad much to Kristen’s reluctance, impressing the coaches, but not the other cheerleaders who hated her.  But Kristen didn’t care about the school’s team sports at all or social status, instead she began to mingle with different cliques of people, the artists, the geeks, the skaters, the stoners, the preps, it didn’t matter.  Kristen could find something in common with nearly anyone, breaking away a bit from her shyness, but never truly finding best friends or genuine connections.

    She carried her cheerleading talents to a smaller university after high school, getting away from the horrible bullies trying to trash her down.  She studied marketing and math on an academic scholarship for students of low-income parents who achieved great grades in school.  Achieving even better grades in university. 

    Kristen suddenly getting attention from the male students all over campus as her looks started to blossom, she was swarmed with gestures from men, especially when she would have to wear her cheerleading outfit for school football games, Kristen too modest to realize her figure and beauty was apparent, never really feeling that confident in herself, oblivious to her own attractiveness for a time.   

    But she started to experiment a bit around campus, opening up from her mostly sheltered life with alcohol, parties, and sex as she became more used to her looks, but the attention was quickly becoming overwhelming for her, instead, she quit cheerleading, sticking mostly to herself and going home often to spend time with her family, taking smaller classes that got less participation like Latin or nutrition, but that was all before she met Tyler and long before she met the micros…

                  Kristen and Tyler spent the first year in a nicer apartment in downtown Lakeside, exploring their new environment and working at their separate office buildings.  Kristen transferring her position to a prominent real estate firm managing statistics while Ty worked his way up at his career position, the young couple making even higher paychecks as they planned on buying a house in the suburbs of the city, wanting to settle down away from the commotion of a wild nightlife scene. 

    They were falling even more in love before Ty asked Kristen to marry him atop a picturesque hill after a romantic hike, their relationship was perfect in every sense of the word.  Ty was supportive, caring, and career driven, Kristen was kind, loving, and humble.  They held each other close at night, and knew everything about one another, Kristen not being able to see herself with any other person in the world, her heart fluttering every time she pictured herself walking down the aisle to marry him while she was dressed in a flowing white dress.   

    That was until a few weeks before their wedding, Kristen finding out that she was pregnant at 26 years old.  The couple were extremely happy at first, having planned out the pregnancy out in detail, but it was mostly Ty’s dream, himself wanting to commit to being a father, Kristen finding herself supportive of the decision the more she thought about being a motivated mother and wife.  She was already planning the perfect family vacations and photos with her perfect future family; it was all she could think about for months. 

                  But the further along Kristen progressed into her pregnancy, the more tense and strained their relationship started to become as they argued and fought more often.  Kristen working from home to better take care of herself; Ty began staying out later and later with his new and young coworkers amongst the lively nightlife of Lakeside, seemingly trying to avoid Kristen, but despite that, the couple followed through on their plan, thinking it would still be wise to buy the house in the suburbs, thinking it would fix their problems and rekindle their romantic spark that was once so passionate.    

    It worked for a while as they re-painted the house together and decorated the rooms and hallways, finding somewhat of that spark again.  The couple leaving a pair of backside rooms empty as Kristen had plans on making them her home office on the right and her studio room on the left as she loved to practice yoga or meditate quietly in a calm space. 

    The couple shortly married afterwards in front of friends and family at a small and beautiful sunset venue as it seemed like their relationship was back to where it started and once again full of love, but the temporary fixes wouldn’t last forever.  Ty became increasingly volatile the more Kristen’s baby bump started to show, he became tense and stressed, he stopped taking Kristen to checkups and doctor’s appointments at the clinics as Kristen ended up just doing it herself, feeling abandoned by the man who was once so seemingly supportive and eager to be a father. 

    Kristen was still more timid than Ty though, not wanting to involve herself with confrontation consistently, willfully ignoring the problems bubbling beneath her as they continued to build up with no end in sight, wanting to believe that they weren’t there so badly and hoping Ty would come around and go back to normal.  Until one night, Kristen couldn’t take it anymore and exploded with rage.  Kristen was trying to sleep but was disturbed, several months pregnant as she felt a painful acid reflux trickling up and down her throat while Ty was out drinking downtown with the friends had made at his office. 

    Kristen texted Ty to bring her some medicine home to alleviate her symptoms, but the texts went ignored all night as the time passed well into the early morning hours before sunrise.  Kristen, aching and tired, carried herself downstairs, her feet a little swollen, her back sore and painful, her head and stomach feeling intensely nauseous and dizzy as she waited for Ty to come back home. 

                  “This was your fucking idea!  You wanted this!” Kristen angrily screamed, grabbing at her round, curving stomach, Ty finally coming home after being dropped off by a car full of his coworkers just past 3 in the morning. 

                  “I fucking know, alright!” Ty shouted back, throwing his hands up in the air as he paced around the living room, Kristen wincing and struggling to breath normally, the pain in her throat pulsating as she felt overwhelmed. 

                  “Then why have you been acting this way?!” Kristen shouted again, the pain in her voice visceral as she began to cry and sob uncontrollably, her face reddening as streams of tears poured out of her hazel eyes, completely engulfed with emotion.

                  “Because I don’t want this fucking kid, okay?  I don’t want to be a dad, I don’t want to be here, I don’t want this anymore… this was all a mistake, this never should have happened…Fuck!” Ty talked back, gesturing at the house and towards Kristen as she sobbed harder and folded her face into her hands.  “I’m done, I’m-I’m sorry” Ty calmly said, carefully taking off his wedding ring and placing it on the kitchen counter, grabbing some of his things out of the master bedroom while Kristen desperately pleaded and begged for him to stay through unstoppable tears. 

                  He was gone, leaving through the garage, and driving off without saying another word.  Kristen was unable to sleep the rest of the morning as she cried and laid on the couch until the sun rose over the horizon, feeling weak and heartbroken beyond belief.

    Kristen was depressed and traumatized, taking care of herself as best as she could, but was struggling.  Kristen kept making attempts to get Ty back, despondent phone calls, lengthy heartfelt text messages, dejected posts on social media, but they all went ignored or blocked without any sort of reason as Kristen broke down each time into sobs.  Then the lawyer showed up. 

                  Having to hire her own lawyer for the official marriage separation.  The fight over the divorce was crude and stretched out for months, but the terms were finally agreed and processed through a judge, Kristen kept the house and would receive child support and alimony from Ty, but Ty got what he wanted in the end at the cost of some of his money, wanting to be young, single, and free of responsibility in a brand-new big city full of bad choices to make… 

                  Kristen then had a depressing 27th birthday, her older sister Leslie coming to visit her as they had a small celebration together in Kristen’s house.  The house seemingly empty as Kristen was too depressed and bothered to redecorate or buy more furniture for herself after the divorce was final and settled.  Leslie trying her best to cheer Kristen up, but it was almost useless as even Leslie’s eccentric charm couldn’t penetrate Kristen’s melancholy. 

                  “You know what?  You’re gonna need comfortable seats for your studio and office, why don’t I get some for you for your birthday?” Leslie questioned, Leslie herself in a good career didn’t mind spending the extra money on her younger sister during her downtrodden time.

                  “What’s the point…those rooms are as empty as my fucking life” Kristen wistfully said as Leslie rolled her eyes at the melodramatic comment from her younger sister. 

                  “Oh my god, Kristy… you are not empty, let’s go, hop to it” Leslie urged, clapping her hands.  Leslie pulling the unwilling Kristen from off the couch, helping her into the car as the sister pair drove to an upscale furniture store in the fancier part of downtown Lakeside. 

    “Ty works in that building…” Kristen said with dejection in her voice, pointing towards a large glass skyscraper in the middle of downtown Lakeside as Leslie tugged at Kristen’s arm towards the store entrance.

    “Kristy, it’s okay if he does, but who cares?!  You’re gonna be a mother soon, and you gotta be the best fucking mom in the world and show that child double the love they deserve, okay?” Leslie loudly said in front of the store as a few customers peered over toward the commotion.  Kristen curled her lips, nodding somewhat at the supportive comment from her sister. 

    Kristen walking around slowly, her eyes still a little sullen as Leslie tried to pep her up in the middle of the droves of home furnishings all displayed across the vast store.  “These two” Leslie decisively said as she led Kristen towards a furniture set.

                  “I don’t know…” Kristen muttered.

                  “Kristy… these two” Leslie emphasized, placing her hands on small set of a black leather lounge chair and black leather couch, both decorated with the same intricate dark golden arm rests and carved golden legs. 

                  “Leslie, those are way too much and super tacky for my taste” Kristen said as she laboriously bent downward and picked up the price tag that read several thousands of dollars for the overly fancy furnishings.    

                  “The chair is for your office and the sofa for your studio” Leslie said with a smile.

                  “Leslie, I said no…” Kristen said as she shook her head with concern.   

                  “Here, just sit” Leslie said, gripping onto her sister’s arms and gently placing her into leather throne as Kristen exhaled slowly at the surprisingly comfortable chair that seemed to ease her pregnant soreness and perfectly hug her body from behind as she sank into the snug cushions. 

                  “Ooooh…” Kristen cooed as she leaned back in the chair, the backrest folding gently as Kristen breathed calmly.  Kristen falling asleep in the expensive chair as Leslie was already out of sight and doing the paperwork to make the purchase and have the two pieces of furniture delivered to the house.  When Kristen woke back up, the receipt was already printed, and Kristen couldn’t have thanked her older sister enough for such a kind gift. 

                  Leslie spending a few weeks with Kristen, tending to her, helping her when she needed it as Kristen’s mood slowly improved the closer she got to the big day of giving birth, cherishing the excitement of showing her newborn love and care. 

    Kristen telling the two movers where to place the leather chair in her office, by the corner as she pictured a desk to look out towards the room, but the room remained empty apart from the chair and a small side table that matched the dark colors of the chair.  Similarly, Kristen had the leather sofa placed against the end wall of the other empty room so that it would look out the length of the future studio.

                  “You’re not gonna take maternity leave from work?” Leslie asked. 

                  “For three months or so sure, yeah… but my firm is going to let me work from home, I might as well have something to do in between taking care of little Madelyn” Kristen said with a smile again.   

                  “Madelyn?!  You already named her?” Leslie shouted.

                  “Yeah, little Maddy girl” Kristen said as Leslie pretended to cringe. 

                  “Madelyn is too prissy of a name, what is she… a princess, royalty?” Leslie playfully dismissed.

                  “Are you being serious right now?” Kristen laughingly asked.

                  “Yeah!  Name her after Grandma Ingrid, she was one tough bitch back in her day” Leslie said with a chuckle as Kristen rolled her eyes. 

                  “No way…” Kristen said with a laugh.

                  As much as Kristen loved having her sister with her, Leslie eventually had to leave, spending much of her vacation time away from her own job.  Kristen found herself all alone as she didn’t have anyone in Lakeside and nobody she could call to come to her aid, but Kristen persisted as she was bordering closer to the delivery date as her belly was at its peak roundness. 

                  Kristen became increasingly anxious as the delivery date loomed over her, migrating her sleeping situation downstairs instead of in her master bedroom upstairs, becoming used to the idea that at any moment she would have to go to the hospital to deliver her baby she had already lovingly named and couldn’t wait to meet.   

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  But the universe didn’t care about Kristen’s problems; something else was inexplicably brewing at night as grey clouds creeped across the sky above the house.  While Kristen was asleep on the comfy living room couch, buried under tufts of blankets and pillows, the house was dead quiet and dark, only the sounds of rustling dead leaves and insects chirping in the moonlight could be heard as suddenly the chirps stopped.  The neighborhood streets outside of the house eerily still and motionless as the night sky became darker, a few clouds blocking out the moonlight as the wind stopped blowing outside along with the rustling of the leaves strewn about the gardens and yards. 

                  Kristen stirred in her sleep as she could hear something strange.  Awaking with a small gasp as she heard an intense popping as if an electrical wire was exposed and sparking.  Kristen blinking a few times before struggling to get up as she wobbled off the couch, her feet sore as she hobbled towards the dark kitchen dressed in tight black leggings and a grey nursing bra, rubbing her eyes as she turned the light on and looked for evidence in her state of exhaustion and tiredness, but there was nothing to find.  Kristen continued to hear the sparking though as she waddled around the corner and towards the dark hallway at the back of the house towards her future office and studio room. 

                  The normally darkened hallway was illuminated with pale blue flashes strobing from underneath both doors like a flickering light rapidly powering on and off as Kristen lowered her head down in confusion, her eyes wincing as her lips parted with concern and worry, thinking something was terribly wrong with the electrical wiring of her house, scared that she was all alone to deal with it in the middle of the night, wishing she still had Leslie around, wishing Ty was still around, but another sparking noise snapped her into the present moment.     

    Kristen slowly walked down the cold hallway, the cool wood floor under her sore, bare feet felt a little therapeutic as she approached closer to the office door as the flickering and popping noise suddenly stopped, the hallway back to being totally dark as the blue flashes disappeared in an instant followed by a feint smell of smoke that quickly dissipated.  Kristen reaching her hand down and slowly twisting the office door open. 

                  Kristen took a step inside the dark room, the moonlight barely peeking through the windows on the wall as the room felt a little colder than the rest of her house for some reason she didn’t understand.  Kristen feeling a little crunch under her toes as she reached for the light switch but couldn’t remember where it was located on the wall.  Kristen blinking her eyes a few times, not knowing what she had stepped on as it felt like little crumbs of dirt and pebbles underneath and between her toes.  She lifted her foot from the oddly brittle floor, fanning and spreading her toes outward, letting the crumbs fall off from the bottom of her skin back towards the floor. 

    She took another step, feeling an even more fragile crunch under her other sole and heel as she finally found the light switch, flicking it on as the office was instantly and brightly illuminated.  Kristen looked down over her round belly, her feet surrounded by a mass of grey crystal-like structures protruding upwards from the ground, the structures blinking and flashing with little, tiny lights, the ground below the structures carved with lines running up and down like a grid, Kristen looking around the room, dozens of little masses of grey groupings several inches tall all over the office and by her new chair sat in the corner across the room. 

                  Kristen didn’t quite know what she was looking at, but she could see little dots moving around the structures sprawled out at her feet, little puffs of grey wisps and crumbling dirt between her toes.  Kristen lifted her right foot from the structures, letting the pieces fall off as she curled her toes a few times over the dots to rid her skin of the debris.  She could see little specks of dirt and pebbles fall off her skin and from between her toes, falling back towards the weird looking needles and dots scurrying around as some of the dots disappeared where the dirt from her skin had landed on top of them. 

    Kristen biting her lip with curiosity and wincing her eyes as she angled her foot downward towards the mass of grey crystals, pointing her big toe as she poked at a grouping of little tower-like needles, watching the multiple structures billow into a puff of grey smoke as the dots disappeared beneath the cloudy puffs from just her toe poke alone.  Kristen placed her palm on the wall for support as she attempted to bend over, but the strain and annoyance of her bulging midsection was annoying as she got a little bit of a closer look at the tiny toy looking playset. 

                  She stood back up to her full height, keeping her hand on the wall for support.  She began sliding the side of her foot and sole against the floor and over the remaining structures with a slow sweeping motion, the crystals crumbling against and under the side of her foot with ease as everything totally disappeared into grey and black dust, little puffs of orange and red popping upward that felt strangely warm under her sole as Kristen could hear feint noises of buzzing and squeaks coming from the entirety of the room as she took a deep breath in and rubbed her eyes at the bizarre sight.  A tuft of black smoke rising from in front of her toes as it smelled burnt as if a real fire had just been extinguished as the last of the grey crystals were pulverized. 

    Kristen shook her head in disbelief, squinting her gaze to try to keep her tired eyes open, trying to study the weird colored dots amongst the smoking flattened crystals, already burdened by the sleep deprivation of pregnancy.  Kristen looked up towards the air vent on the ceiling as it was opened normally, wondering why the room was so cold as she got the chills, her skin becoming covered in goosebumps, but not knowing what was occupying her room as she backed out of the door slowly, closing it behind her as she curled her lips and wriggled her nose in confusion.    

                  Kristen hugged her arms across her chest, rubbing up and down slowly to warm herself as she stood in the dark hallway for a moment.  Her mind incapable of rationalizing what she had just seen, but the designs of the greyish masses on the floor were more intricate and more familiar than a toy set as she shook her head at the thoughts in her head that the masses were purposefully placed there, thinking how she could have missed it, having just put new furniture in those rooms, thinking maybe it was the blue flashes she saw under the door, but nothing made sense to her at that moment, especially the tiny moving colored dots all around the crunchy crystals.  Bewildered, even thinking that she was just caught in a vivid dream and expecting to wake up any second, but everything felt so real as the goosebumps on her skin slowly faded away.    

    Kristen taking a few sharp breaths before going to her other room across the hallway as she had remembered seeing the same sparks coming from under that door as well and wanting to see if the same result of grey masses were all over that floor of her future studio.  She closed her eyes and anxiously twisted the knob as she stepped in, feeling the same eerie coldness on her skin, but this time, feeling a distinct wet and soft squish under her sore right foot rather than a brittle crunch.  She brought her other foot in, feeling the soft ground that felt more like a soaked, gritty mud rather than the dirty pebbles in her office, but still strangely fragile and squishy.   

                  She reached for the wall, flicking on the light as she looked around confused, her entire room was covered in a mossy rug littered with grey stains all over the strange green and brown rug.  Kristen took another step in with bewilderment, erasing a few grey clusters under her sole and heel as she twisted and pivoted her aching body to slide her other foot back next to the other. 

    Kristen watching as her sliding foot erased the grey patches and green moss-like fabric, leaving behind a brown, muddy canyon in the wake of her foot.  Kristen exhaled in relief though as the dirty rug felt great under her sore feet, Kristen rubbing her toes up and down like a massage against the purely soft ground as she reared her head back in a rare moment of bliss, closing her eyes and enjoying the new floor under her cold skin, each time she rubbed her soles and toes into the soft mossy floor, it seemed to warm the bottom of her feet as Kristen nearly smiled at the delightful sensation as little puffs of smoke and dust wafted up from between her toes. 

                  Kristen lowered her head back down and opened her eyes, observing the huge multi-colored rug that took up nearly the entire room from wall to wall and ending near her new black sofa.  Tiny flickering lights across the flat, greyish clusters, the clusters surrounded by a patchwork of greens and yellows with elevations, little scatterings of blue dots, rolling green waves and long strips of grey lines connected a few of the greyish stains together.  Kristen kept massaging and rubbing her feet into sand-like carpet before she noticed dirt and grime building up between and sticking to her toes like a wet mud. 

    She then realized she had seen something like the new carpet before, remembering as if it was a geographical relief and terrain map on her phone that she would look at if she found herself looking for a hiking trail, but zoomed out as if looking at an entire territory, state, or even country.  Kristen widening her eyes as she took a nervous step towards her door, her vision too transfixed on the door handle to see where she was stepping as she crushed another entire grey cluster under one of her smaller toes as she stepped out of the room and closed it behind her.  Her heart racing a bit as she hurried down the hallway back to the couch, slowly lowering herself down as she stared at the floor and at her toes still squishing with wet blackened mud and grime. 

                  Kristen couldn’t think straight, her body became warmer and weaker as she just tried to focus on breathing, nervously playing with her hair by twirling it over and through her fingers as her eyebrows lowered with confusion.  “Was that… real… what the fuck…” Kristen repeatedly mumbling quietly to herself, trying to calm her body and mind. 

    Thinking about if it was possible, the strange things occupying her rooms, how real they were, how real they felt under her feet and why she wasn’t waking up from the vivid dream she thought she was in, her round belly quivering a bit, exposed in the cool air, or maybe it was just her body shaking from the anxiety she was feeling, maybe it was just her pregnant brain messing with her thoughts and imagination, she couldn’t tell the difference. 

    Suddenly, she felt a deeper pressure in her lower back followed by a pinching pain tingling throughout her lower body, Kristen attempting to stand upright as she breathed heavily and heaved before abruptly feeling a little pooling of warm liquid in her leggings that ran down her legs. 

    Kristen’s eyes widening as she felt a tight contraction radiate through her lower body as she almost keeled over from the sudden spasm and pain, “Oh my god…not now-uuhhfff” Kristen’s groan of pain interrupting herself as she reached for her phone atop the coffee table to call the hospital.  The ideas and thoughts of what mysterious things were in her rooms immediately disappearing into the back of her mind and out of her care as the big moment had finally arrived…


     

    End Notes:

    The most unrealistic thing about this entire
    story is that a couple in their 20’s could afford a big house in the US
    lololololol - help me.  The next
    chapters will be a life catch up and the backstory of how Kristen came to be
    the goddess she was in chapter 1 and 2 and will go back to the start eventually.   

    Leave a review!  

    Chapter 4 - Storms by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   The perspective of the micro cities and country is brought to the forefront as they find themselves in a strange, new, and much bigger world before their life changes for forever after looking up towards the sky at an imposing figure towering above their ways of life. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Tiny POV.  Crush.  Destruction.  Feet.  Unaware. 

     

     

                  Hundreds of millions of people were all experiencing the same gut wrenching and mind breaking sights that appeared to have come out of darkest reaches of possibility.  From the skies across their various worlds, the view was almost demonic, apocalyptic in nature.  Swirls of dark grey clouds swarming with erratic electrical energy enamored with blue lightning streaking across the sky, the lightning pulsating faster and faster as a low rumble emanated beneath everyone, shaking the foundations of their lands with a deep tremor.

                  Each and every city occupied with terrified people in their own reality and universe, each city in their own environment, some surrounded by mountains, others in valleys, some by oceans, some cities were engulfed by the swarming clouds during nighttime, some during the day, others during a freezing cold winter, others in the hottest summers, but it didn’t matter, the storms didn’t care as they consumed everything in their paths. 

                  Entire townships and cities were surrounded, warning sirens blared as mass panic ensued, people running in all directions as the intense wind blew gusts through the streets and rattled windows.  There were car crashes,  people throwing themselves into whatever shelter or indoor safe area they could.  Others stayed behind to help people inside buildings as the sirens continued to wail throughout the cities and neighborhoods.  Howling winds whipping above in the sky with an eerie screech over the sirens as the lightning continue to streak within the dark clouds accompanied with a creepy absence of thunder.   

                  Life came to a complete halt as the tumultuous clouds encapsulated the cities, blocking out all views of the sky in every direction.  The lightning surged as it started to strike the tallest buildings and buzz, but the energy only swelled more.  Little sparks of blue static electricity could be seen flickering off every surface and material, including people’s bodies and skin, but it wasn’t painful, just strangely brisk in temperature as it repeatedly pulsed. 

                  Anybody inside their homes or sheltered within a building that had access to a television saw a beeping emergency warning, the text ticker sliding across the bottom of the screen just simply stating that this was not a test and to seek shelter immediately, people screamed on the streets, they ran out of their office buildings, they called their loved ones, but the phone signals were dying, and the power was surging as the lights in buildings hummed and brightened. 

                  People stuck in their cars as the blue lightning struck all around them, too scared to get out of their cars on the jampacked highways.  Others trying to run out of their cars and down the crowded streets, shouting and running as lightning cascaded all around them, a small amount of people unfortunate enough to be struck directly by the blue lightning, their bodies disappearing instantly into nothingness as people in their cars watched them vanish out of thin air and without a trace, not knowing if they were dead or the storm took them somewhere else. 

                  The clouds closed in like a towering and sentient wall of darkness, seemingly engulfed within a hurricane of science fiction and make believe, but it was happening, it was no dream, the people in each of their realities and worlds felt a little colder suddenly as the wind started to calm and the electricity and lightning slowly dissipated, the clouds disappearing as the view of the sky was eerily and suddenly darker.  Their cities and lands ripped from their world and reality. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Snowfield

                  Snowfield was one of the cities taken in the night.  In the distance were sets of massive windows, a white glow coming from through the glass, but it didn’t make any sense, especially for the people in the city by the doorway, people turning to look up towards a dark wall, leading up towards a handle that seemed to be recognizable on anybody’s doorway at home or in a building, but it was gigantic, stretching above them by miles. 

    Those higher up in this city could see across the darkened floor, a strange sight, many other flashing lights in the distance, towers of light reflecting the white glow of the huge windows towering above everything, they were other cities, all spread out across the vast new land they all found themselves living on, but the land was flat, all views of mountains, or the oceans, or rivers were all gone, vanished, replaced by four towering walls and gigantic windows.     

                  A radio broadcast coming over the city speaker systems closest to the huge door, “Residents of Snowfield, please remain calm; seek shelter immediately and stay indoors until further notice” the sirens winding down as there was an eerie stillness in the air.  The message kept playing throughout downtown and into the suburbs and neighborhoods of their community of over a million people.  Dozens of helicopters were flying above the city broadcasting the message downward towards the people of the city, their red blinking lights over the city hovering.   

                  Suddenly, there was a dull earthquake as people braced, but it only lasted for a few seconds, the people calming themselves, but then there was another slightly more intense quake that shook everyone.  The quakes were methodic as they only grew with intensity until people were shaking and nearly falling to the ground, but they abruptly stopped, a loud metallic creaking sounded throughout Snowfield as the citizens heard it all at once. 

                  The broadcasting messages died out as almost everything went quiet, barely any buzzes of people’s voices or cars, just the sounds of helicopters hovering in the distance and a few car alarms going off from being shook violently from one of the quakes.  People slowly came out of their shelters and buildings, staring at each other and towards strange ceiling above even the tallest buildings and skyscrapers of Snowfield.  Others took their opportunity within the stillness of the awestruck people and weaved through the crowds towards their homes, but nothing could have prepared the city for what kind of nightmare they were about to find themselves in. 

                  Each person from within the downtown metropolis all the way out to the farthest neighborhoods and suburbs could hear and feel another more intense quake, windows shook, items fell off shelves, windows shattered, people fell to the floor and screamed.  Then as if the people of Snowfield were trapped within a sick joke of reality, the metallic clanking of the giant door handle started to twist a few miles above the city, the door swinging outward and away, but within the doorframe was something the people couldn’t quite understand. 

                  It was a shadowy figure, curving with the shape of a human body in the dark, but the figure was impossibly large.  Some people shook their heads, others laughed and dismissed the dream-like sight that could have only been imagined up in someone’s mind, that was, until, the figure took a step forward, a dark shadow befalling over dozens of neighborhoods, an intense quake shaking everyone back to the ground as tens of thousands of people were crushed to death in an instant by the awestriking wall of flesh. 

                  Those in the neighborhoods could barely find the will to scream as it was such an unbelievable and unrealistic sight, the screams only coming as the shadow was right over them, like a black mass, but it was already too late, the fleshy mass drove into the ground with tremendous force, obliterating everything underneath it with a horrific grinding noise, but that was only one of five masses, the people realized they were looking at a shadowy foot, the five toes of the foot coming down upon them and into more neighborhoods as the massive skin radiated a subtle warmth outward. 

                  The surrealism started to trickle across the city as people picked themselves up and began to run, but another quake shook them as thousands of people screamed, the foot was lifted, the toes were spread outward as millions of tons of debris and crushed bodies fell off the bottom of the skin, splattering and exploding onto the ground beneath the behemoth foot like a nightmare rain.  The gut churning sight of thousands of squished bodies peeling off the bottom of the warm flesh and smacking against the ground into a burst of red mist and twisted guts was enough to send people into shock who found themselves witness to the disgusting display happening right before them while the flesh hovered a mile above the city. 

                  Just as the panic started though, the foot settled into another grouping of neighborhoods as thousands more were crushed just before the other foot in the doorway was lifted directly over downtown, everyone in hysterics as they still refused to believe the scene as the foot loomed over them, the sound of a dull whirring in the air as the flesh grew closer and closer, tiny fireballs of red and orange illuminating the bottom of the flesh only briefly as the sole plowed through the helicopters hovering high above the city with little effort.  The sole only growing bigger in comparison of their tallest buildings before they started to collapse and shatter into dust before hundreds of thousands of screams were squelched out in an instant as the sole pressed downward onto everything followed by a lifeless silence. 

                  Then it was suddenly brighter, the massive ceiling that was incomprehensibly huge, lit up with rows of lights illuminating everything, the city in total chaos, or at least what was left of it, half of Snowfield already buried under the fleshy soles, a million people dead in a nightmare minute, the remaining people panicked and clawed at any shelter they could, but the rest could only stare up from the floor towards her.

                  It was a woman, her exposed and bare stomach round with fertility, her long legs covered in black fabric from above the ankles and up towering above the city for miles, her feet embedded into the remains of a million people, there she was looming over the entire existence of what was once a city, she had hazel eyes, wavy darkish hair flowing down her shoulders, her face staring down back at the city, her face was beautiful some thought in a small moment of clarity, realizing what they were looking at, but she also appeared to be in pain and enamored with confusion. 

                  Everything came to another standstill as the panic stopped for what seemed like an agonizingly long minute.  What remained of the population of Snowfield were all staring up at the young, pregnant giant woman, the sounds of injured people screaming taking over the cityscape, they were buried under rubble, or half crushed and bleeding out with horrific injuries, dying in the streets stained red with blood, the rest grinded into bloody scrapes beneath her feet and toes, the sound of her breathing was lulling, like a soft and quiet rolling thunder.  Surely, she sees us, surely since the lights are on she knew what she had just done and would leave, some thought. 

                  But no, she lifted her left foot again, aiming her big toe down at what remained of downtown, her skin looming above them and blocking out the view of her body and face before her toe and thick nail made contact with several buildings as they tipped over and burst into powder that billowed through the streets like a dust storm, tens of thousands of people dying as horrid explosions burst through the air through the dark plumes of smoke and ash following the terrifying crunching noise of her toe impacting the ground and onto thousands more, their bodies crumbling under her flesh as it pressed onto them, squishing and grinding.   

                  The city retuned to panic, people covered in ash crying and begging, not knowing where to run, others dropping to their knees and praying, people wailed in anguish and disbelief, desperately trying to call their families on their phones, others jumped into cars thinking it was an acceptable shelter.  All while the giantess was silent, her eyes lulled as she appeared to deliberately take the lives of millions without a single care, but everyone was in too much of a crazed confusion to even look up at her, focusing on themselves, others still trying to help the frantic citizens around them into shelter or inside buildings before they felt a deep rumbling beneath the ground. 

                  Across the horizon was an unfathomable sight, a rapidly moving tidal wave of her warm flesh rolling towards them, grinding against the ground with a sound that could only be described as earth rendering.  Everything rolled under the flesh of her sole and heel, buildings, people, cars, trees, it didn’t matter; her sole, heel and toes slid over the entirety of Snowfield as people could only watch and scream, desperately trying to run away or put their hands up to defend themselves against the mile tall wall of flesh sweeping towards them before it was all gone.  Snowfield erased and grinded into the floor under the giantess’ foot.               

                  The giantess turned and exited through the doorway with a few quakes of her titanic steps, closing the door behind her, the wood of the door settling into its frame with a loud clank that sounded throughout the room.  The other cities spread out across the room could only watch on in terror and bewilderment as they saw a massive woman erase a city right before their eyes, millions of people thinking that they would wake up from the dream at any moment and return to their lives as normal, but the air felt so crisp on their skin and the scent of smoke from the destroyed city smelled so very real as it wafted across the massive room, raining ash down on everyone else. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    A space station was orbiting a blue and green planet, the planet swirling with perfect wispy white clouds, the vast oceans separating the land masses and continents.  Territories of vast, snowcapped mountain ranges and winding rivers, patches of green rain forests or golden sandy deserts, it was a beautiful sight as the station tumbled around the planet at high speeds, the view of the world slowly skating under the various windows and modules for the crew to see and stare at in awe. 

    “Seeing home like this… it doesn’t get old, huh Milya?” a crew member whispered.

    “It never does…” Milya whispered in return as the pair stared out of a small window in the more secluded part of the spacecraft. 

    From above the planet, there were no borders to countries, no wars over territories or religions, just peace of mind and silence.  The crew aboard the space station never got tired of the view of their home world as they took their opportunities to stare out of the ports towards their blue marble floating in their universe.

    The crew was comprised of international experts in varying fields of focus, all seven of them living aboard the station for months at a time.  Even though some of the astronauts onboard were from countries that historically hated each other, they were a family in space, not tying themselves to any of the political relationships of where they came from, their skin color never mattered, nor their ideologies or life practices, they were united under one banner of science and research. 

    But as the space station tumbled over towards the sunlit side of the planet, something meteorologically eventful was unfolding from the view of the windows and modules of the spacecraft.  “Milya!” a man shouted.  Milya shocked out of her conversation, excusing herself from her crewmate and floating through a tubular module towards the rest of her crew.

    “What is it?” Milya questioned as she pulled herself towards the windows with the help of bars attached to the walls and ceilings. 

    “Look… what is that?” a fellow crewmate asked in the much larger module, buzzing and whirring equipment and computer terminals all around them. 

    “Communications are down sir; I don’t have a connection to anyone on the ground” another crewmate said from small station around the corner.   

    “Keep trying, see if you can bounce off anything off a comms satellite” the commander ordered.

    “Milya, what is happening down there?” a crewmate asked.  Milya floated by her friends and the people whom she considered her family, but upon looking out of the space station window, her heart melted and tightened with overbearing stress.  Milya winced her eyes at the unusual sight, seeing a titanic swirling black cloud system sparking with pale blue flashes spiraling over a vast territory on the planet below. 

    “That’s Ostrov!” Milya yelled as she placed her hands on the wall to stabilize herself.    

    “That’s impossible, Ostrov isn’t known for such climatological events” the commander stated, his tone weary.

    “I’m Ostrovian… I know what my country looks like from up here” Milya calmly stated, staring down her commander as he curled his mouth with confusion

    “She’s right, sir, we’re orbiting right over Ostrov” a crewmember replied. 

    “That’s not a normal storm…” another crewmate said as the cloud system continued to spread out over the country.  Milya began to panic a bit at the view, the clouds moving faster than anything she had ever seen, even from a view so high above as the station continued to tumble.  Milya being the only crewmember from the country currently engulfed in blackness, could tell that her other colleagues still cared about her wellbeing as they theorized answers. 

    “Maybe it’s a distortion of electromagnetic interference in the atmosphere?” another crewmate asked.

    “Then why is it moving like that?” a fellow astronaut questioned the logic.

    “A volcanic eruption?” someone else asked. 

    “It can’t be… there are no volcanos, neither dormant nor active in Ostrov or any of her bordering countries” Milya confidently whispered.

    “Do you think it’s dangerous, Milya?” the commander asked. 

    “I don’t… know… it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before… my family is down there, everyone I know…” Milya spoke as the clouds engulfed every last edge of her home country’s land.  Milya’s breathing was increasing steadily as she became worried, feeling a few hands on her shoulders and arms from her crewmates trying to console her, but the station was eerily quiet for a moment. 

    “It’s going to be okay, Milya, it’s probably just a sudden storm system and we’ll get you ba-“ the commander spoke to her before he was interrupted. 

    “Wait!” Milya shouted as she tapped her finger against the thick window.  The view was becoming increasingly more unsettling as the crew sat in silence, the clouds were disappearing before their eyes, but the more the clouds were vanishing, the more horrific the scene became.  There was nothing left of Ostrov, a barren crater that spanned hundreds of miles, concaving deep within the planet’s outer crust, webbings of cracks and magma leaking from where an entire country once rested. 

    “It’s just… gone” one of the engineers said.

    “That’s not right… something isn’t right, keep trying to get a connection to Volenskya” the commander ordered. 

    “Sir, there’s nothing… all of our beacons in Ostrov… they’re not even registering on my systems anymore” the communications officer said from around the corner.  Meanwhile, Milya was stunned, her eyes widened as her lips were stiff, her insides shivering, forgetting to blink her eyes. 

    “How are we gonna get back home!” one of the engineers yelled with panic in his voice.

    “That amount of mass just gone… that can’t happen to a planet… the tilt… it’s rotation…” the physicist aboard speaking softly to himself as he stared at the barren flatlands cracking with canyons full of magma. 

    “Milya… are you okay?” a crewmember asked, but she refused to speak, just staring out of the window as the satellite tumbled towards the other side of the planet.

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Ostrov

    The citizens all watched as a massive door swung open in the dark of their new world and standing in the doorway was a shady figure that stretched upward and beyond anything someone could comprehend.  The country dotted with cities, towns, villages, military bases, but the country with nearly 200 million people that called Ostrov their home couldn’t believe their eyes.  The figure was human in appearance and looming for dozens of miles above everyone and everything as if it were a god-like monolith.   

    Volenksya, the capital city of the respectively powerful country was in high alert, the military was scrambled into the streets as jets and war planes roared above the city and the people.  Residents of the city were escorted into shelters and back to their homes and instructed to stay inside as the city broke into fearful worry, but the military kept everything as organized as possible while armed vehicles and soldiers ran up and down the streets escorting residents to safety.    

    The prime minister of Ostrov was in a bunker deep within a mountain range a few miles outside of the city, having been transported there the moment the clouds started to engulf the country he presided over.  He watched the television feeds from the deep within the underground bunker built to withstand nuclear blasts, he barked orders at his top military cabinet and ushered warnings out to all the cities and territories within Ostrov, communicating in mass to the many governors and authorities across his beloved empire. 

    The country was brought to its knees after a titanic quake, a loud grinding noise sounding outward from the impact as the miles tall silhouette stepped into the room and onto Ostrov.  Dozens of towns and vast landscapes of farmlands were squished as a wall of flesh pressed onto a territory known for its beautiful and sprawling lake communities.  Thousands of people dying as the quake finally came to a cease, but before anyone could react, there was another squish, the other wall of flesh pressing down into more towns, more farmlands, more forests, squelching out rivers, turning entire mountain ranges into dust. 

    Then a light brighter than their sun illuminated everything in Ostrov, but even worse, it illuminated her.  It was starting to make sense to some people, the tremendous shady figure was lit, the massive woman and her body seemingly stretching upward beyond their comprehension, even the people farthest away from her feet could barely see up to her head from her sheer size towering above them. 

    Nobody could even react as she took another step over the country.  A pair of smaller cities split by a few river valleys found themselves under the sole of her foot and bare heel.  The cities snuffed out as she twisted her body, the intense crunching noise nearly deafening the people of Ostrov as her heel grinded further into the ground.  Hundreds of thousands of people barely having the time to scream before the mass of flesh hovered over them and came down on them like a planet of curving skin colliding with their cities.  

    She then slid her foot next to the other, her toes carving out a canyon wider than the most impressive gorges from their planet, her skin and toes rolling through towns and cities with ease as people screamed and tried to run away from the tidal wave of overbearing flesh.  Everything rumbling and grinding under her massive toes as land was torn and towns were ripped and grinded away and extinguished along with the people who cried out in fear.   

    Her toes alone were larger than anything, larger than any mountain, or any grand sea, almost looking like her smallest toe by itself could cover an entire city with room left to spare under her curving skin.  Some people couldn’t even see from out under the curving flesh of her toes looming over them, even though they were miles away from their homes or towns.  Her towering legs like black pillars that stretched into the skies, her protruding belly like a white moon, her face young and beautiful, at least to the people who could see it from under her curving body. 

    Then something horrifying happened, as if she was purposefully cruel, psychotic, and dedicated to humiliating Ostrov, she began to rub and wriggle her toes into the earth, grinding and massaging her skin into the ground as the everything rumbled and shook.  Her toes lifting up and down methodically as towns and villages collapsed all around her feet from the tremors.  She then reared her head back in pleasure, as if she took satisfaction from knowingly ending the lives of millions as the rest of the people in Ostrov struggled to look over her round belly, or from her backside and over her large, curving ass. 

    A heavily populated city famous for a prestigious university was slowly being shaken to death as they found themselves a few miles away from her towering toes that repeatedly lifted up and down in front of them.  Like a maw, the bottoms of her toes curled over them, the gaps between her toes could easily swallow their entire city as everything was slowly crumbling to dust.  Canyons opened underneath the city like sinkholes each time she wriggled her toes into the soft ground, cracks swallowing buildings and people whole as the panic reached its peak before it was all gone, the city crumbling to dust as she brought her toes down one more time. 

    She then looked down as if to inspect the damage she had caused, her vibrant eyes were studying the people of Ostrov, her face looked concerned yet tired, almost as if she hadn’t known what she was doing the whole time, unaware that she had caused the worse massacre ever thought imaginable.  The people of Ostrov got a chance to see her face from above her curving hips and bulging stomach.  Her face appeared more innocent the more people stared at her in return, her visage was pure, she was beautiful and young, but the questions rang through people’s heads, why would she kill so many?  Then her eyes dropped as she seemed to be suddenly enveloped with deep worry in her face, her brow lowering as her eyes widened in shock as if she had realized what she had just done to millions of innocent people.    

    It was unavoidable, her body was too far into Ostrov countryside, she would have to take a step onto more land if she were to spare the people from further suffering, but where would her foot fall?  Towns and cities alike by the doorway prayed she would avoid them, but her body was so massive that it seemed like no matter where she went, her body loomed the same size no matter how far away she was.  Her foot alone was miles wide, anything under them would be pressed out of existence as everyone slowly realized that this was a possibility for them.   

    She took as step towards the door, a smaller city with a population of a few hundred thousand found itself in the shadow of one of her smaller toes as it came barreling down towards them.  The people barely having time to scream as the flesh loomed closer and closer, and rapidly.  A vicious sound of her skin crunching into the ground and city sounded through the room as the city was buried under her toe along with dozens of towns under the ball of her foot.  The giantess finally leaving through the door, a trail following behind the wake of a few footprints, the miles long prints embedded into the crust as a reminder to Ostrov that this was not a dream.  Plumes of smoke wafting upwards from the many areas of destruction. 

    The door clanked behind her as the quakes died off into a soft, rolling thunder.  The prime minister watching in horror from his bunker as his many constituents and authoritarian friends begged him for answers and help, but he was stunned, almost as if he couldn’t hear their desperate voices crying out to him over the speakers.  Many of the feeds from the crushed cities were cut off, having just talked to the governors of those cities or a prominent military leader who were killed, only left with just static or a signal of lost connections. 

    Ostrov was in chaos as millions were dead within just a few minutes, cruelly stamped out under a giant woman’s feet, the terrified people of the country looking towards the prime minister for his leadership as even he couldn’t comprehend what was happening, the people electing him to lead their country, but never through such an unimaginable situation.  Watching as a young, fertile goddess wrathfully extinguished city after city and town after town full of innocent people.  The prime minister began to cry in the bunker as the operators and military officials within remained silent and in shock, only the soft buzzing of machinery and equipment sounding within the mountainous cavern. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Millions of people sat in shock within their homes or in shelters deep underground or within office buildings.  Death all around them, surrounding the air from the cities in the office to country of Ostrov in the studio.  They had no idea where they were, why they were there, and who the massive woman was, but they especially didn’t know why she was killing them without a reason.  What did they do to deserve such cruelty and punishment in such a short amount of time?  People wailed and sobbed in the streets, crying, others picking up squished remains of the dead, unrecognizable piles of gore and blood, losing their minds to the idea that this was their new reality, that it was indeed happening. 

    Was it an apocalypse, was it deliberate, was she a god?  Nobody had an answer as officials and leaders of the individual cities were left stranded, too awestruck to make a decision, just praying so desperately to wake up from the nightmare, but they replayed the memory in their head over and over again, watching as the giantess crushed everything in her path.  But one thing was creeping in the backs of everyone’s mind no matter where they were in the massive house.  When would she come back…

    Chapter 5 - Harsh Reality by Panzer
    Author's Notes:

    The ages at the top of the chapter are simply just to keep track of the timeline of this story as it jumped into the past and will eventually come back to the chapter 1 timeline and beyond until Madelyn is grown up. 

    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    In this Chapter:   Kristen enters the early stages of motherhood before she meets another neighbor.  Kristen begins to understand what exactly is occupying her rooms before an unexpected interaction surprises her.    

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Unaware.  Breasts.  



    Kristen – Age 27    Madelyn – Age < 1 month

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

    Kristen laid on her bed, completely sapped of energy, her hair disheveled.  Slowly closing her eyes in the quiet bedroom and falling asleep within a few minutes after she buried herself underneath a mound of warm blankets in the early morning haze glowing through the windows of her master bedroom.  Catching almost an hour of sleep until her eyes abruptly shot open.  She heard the stirs and whines of young Madelyn in the baby crib across the room as Kristen exhaustingly pulled herself out from under the covers.  “Aww…” Kristen tiredly and lovingly mumbled as she carried Madelyn back over to her bed, sitting down and rocking the newborn gently back to sleep. 

    She settled Madelyn back into the crib, but Kristen couldn’t fall back asleep herself, tossing under her blankets for a while she was suddenly wide awake, catching a burst of energy as she turned on the baby monitor connected to her phone and yawned wide.  Kristen exited her bedroom and entered the room across the upstairs hallway, within the smaller room were the beginnings of a child’s room, the walls colored a pastel pink and decorated with painted flowers and cute animals that Kristen drew herself using some of her natural creative talents.

    Kristen proud of the effort she had been dedicating towards Madelyn’s future room for almost a month after giving birth as it was a good temporary distraction from any love lost from the divorce or feelings of loneliness, but despite the some of those difficulties, Kristen had a new love in her life that she could spend some of her focus on, Madelyn.  Kristen putting money into the house, making it feel more like a home as she added more décor and furniture as well as buying plenty of items for Madelyn’s care.   

    She walked downstairs, having a few rare minutes to herself as she drank a healthy smoothie and mellowed in the quiet of the house.  Kristen sighed as she stared through the windows in her kitchen looking out towards the street, seeing other neighbors running and jogging in the early morning cold air.  Kristen still feeling alone and a little depressed throughout the day as she watched the people run by. 

    Dressed in loose sweatpants and her cozy jacket, she wiggled her feet into a pair of fuzzy ankle slippers and grabbed a key off a metal hook by the front door of the house.  She stepped out into the cold air, seeing some of her visible breath puffing out from her mouth as she walked down the sidewalk, not wanting to be seen by any of her jogging neighbors as she quickstepped towards the shared mailbox outlet covered by a canopy and a few dormant trees that had already shed their leaves for the winter. 

    Kristen pulled out a few letters and a surprise small brown package addressed from her sister Leslie, closing her mailbox, and trying to hurry back to her house.  She was almost back to the walkway that led to her front door before she caught the sight of a woman jogging towards her from down the street with a quick pace.  The woman dressed in a jacket, vest and leggings, her hands covered in gloves, her hair in a ponytail with a purple sweatband around her head.  Kristen panicked for a second as she made eye contact with the jogger, trying her best to ignore her, and taking another step towards her front door before she heard a voice call out.

    “Hey!” the jogger stopped, breathing a little heavy as her breath puffed out of her mouth into the cold, still air, but she had a wide smile across her face as Kristen turned around, embarrassed by her own appearance, her hair still a mess, and her eyes tired from the long nights of tending to Madelyn. 

    “Oh, hey!” Kristen returned with a forced smile, having been alone for a few months and barely socializing with anyone like she had been so used to when she was a bit younger. 

    “I’m so sorry to stop you like this, I saw you move in months ago and never really got around to officially welcoming you to the neighborhood” the jogger said with a bright and friendly tone. 

    “Oh, that’s okay, I’ve been really busy and just staying inside, I’m not exactly used to all this cold weather” Kristen dismissed with a small laugh.

    “Haha yeah?  I’m Ginny, by the way, also, I live four houses down from you” Ginny said, pointing over her back towards her home. 

    “I’m Kristen, some people call me Kristy though, if you want” Kristen said, feeling a little better that her neighbor seemed friendly and nice. 

    “Okay, Kristen, well it was nice to meet you… hey uh, I’m always looking for a running partner in the mornings if you ever find yourself wanting to get some fresh air and exercise” Ginny offered as Kristen smiled.

    “Yeah, sure… that would be nice actually, here, let me give you my phone and you can put your number in” Kristen said, pulling out her phone from her jacket pocket and swiping on the screen a few times, handing the phone over to Ginny as she tapped in her information before handing it back to Kristen.  “Ginny… Dai… that’s very pretty” Kristen said. 

    “Thank you, and great!  If you need anything, don’t hesitate to text me, my door is always open” Ginny said with a smile before she heard a little beep of a notification on Kristen’s phone.  Kristen opening the notification and hearing the stirs and whines of Madelyn through the baby monitor app playing through the phone speakers.  “Aw, how old?” Ginny asked, scooting a bit closer to Kristen so she could peek at the phone screen.

    “She’s almost at five weeks now” Kristen responded.

    “Aww… she looks so cute!  Are you… uh, are you all by yourself?” Ginny hesitantly asked as Kristen’s eyes lulled and her lips curled with anxiety.

    “Uh… yeah, I am” Kristen almost embarrassingly said. 

    “That’s okay!  How about I stop by your house sometime later today and see if you need anything?” Ginny politely suggested.

    “Oh, that’s so nice of you, but I don’t really want to mess up your schedule or anything” Kristen responded.

    “Okay!  I won’t push anything on to you.  Just reach out if you need me!” Ginny said before waving bye and returning to her morning run. 

    Kristen brought the mail letters and package upstairs with her, setting them on her bed before she tended to Madelyn, feeding her.  Madelyn eventually going back to sleep for a nap.  Kristen quietly opened the package sent from her sister, inside was a little outfit for Madelyn as Kristen smiled and set it aside, sending a thank you message to Leslie on her phone as she took a deep breath. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen took her chance at the opportunity to unwind, cleaning herself up in her bathroom and washing her skin, restoring some of the color and life back into her face and eyes.  Changing her clothes into tight, light blue leggings and her soft, black nursing bra before practicing yoga for a while in front of her television in the living room to the tune of a peaceful instructional video playing from the speakers. 

    Breathing steadily as she twisted and turned her body around into more increasingly more difficult positions, stretching atop her black mat as she tensed her muscles.  Kristen feeling much better that her exposed stomach was slimming down back to normal, her flexibility and motivation to keep fit was somewhat returning, at least when she had the energy in between taking care of Madelyn. 

    She lounged on her couch for a few minutes, cooling her body off after the workout as she sat in silence, watching her bare midriff rise and fall as she breathed, her bare feet resting on a pillow at the other end of the couch while her phone was propped up on the table in case Madelyn woke up. 

    Although her life had taken a different turn after giving birth to a daughter that she already loved deeply, there was still something else brewing in the back of her mind that she couldn’t stop thinking about while she laid across the soft cushions; what was she going to do with the strange things in her two back rooms?   

    Kristen had peeked her head into her office and studio doors a few times since the birth just to see if the masses and mossy rug were still spread out across her floors, wanting to be sure they weren’t part of her imagination or a dream, but the few times she poked her head in, they were all still there, they were real and they weren’t moving.  Kristen hearing the soft noises and buzzes of activity as if each mass and the entirety of the rug were alive.   

    She hadn’t physically stepped into the rooms since the night she went into delivery though, vividly remembering the horrible crunches and squishes under her feet that she couldn’t stop thinking about, the feeling of the masses and structures crumbling under her soles and between her toes without much resistance, hearing the little squeaks each time she stepped on something fragile and seeing the flashing lights disappear under her feet made her head spin with confusion, almost refusing to believe what she had saw that night, but she needed an irrefutable answer to calm her imagination.

    Kristen grew a little anxious as she wiped a bit of sweat from her temples and took a large gulp of cold water from her bottle, she then tied her hair into a loose bun, letting her the unbound strands of her hair cascade down the sides of her head.  She took a few deep breaths before softly and quietly walking down her hallway towards her office door.  Kristen could feel her heart racing a little faster as she came closer to the door handle, the thoughts about the possibilities of what was so real about the little toys in her office and studio making her stomach sink with anxiety.    

    She slowly rotated the door handle and stepped inside the cool room, immediately feeling the lower temperature air wafting across her exposed skin.  Looking down and seeing the debris and loose gravel-like destruction of where she had been that first night, having stepped on the crystals and soft rocks, but the rest of room still looked the same as it was before. 

    All the grey structures and clusters spread out across the floor, untouched, unmoved, millions of little dots moving around the grey structures as well, almost like little colonies of bugs, Kristen thought as she closed the door behind her with a gentle clink and turned towards the room, her black chair in the corner unbothered by the events of the last month as it stood above each of the masses.     

    Kristen winced her eyes to focus on the small details of what was surrounding her, stepping over the debris and destroyed crystals near her toes as she remembered how they felt against her soles, but she knew the pile of rubble underneath her didn’t have the answers she wanted. 

    The windows of her room brightly lightning up the entire floor with sunlight so that she could see with much more clarity than that strange night as she tip-toed as quietly and as carefully as she could on the empty spaces of the floor and up to another grey mass closest to her, Kristen thought she could see little flashes of orange popping against her leggings and thighs as black dots flew towards her lower body, the little puffs turning to black smoke, but she didn’t quite know what they were as she hovered herself over the other cluster of colors and dots surrounding the protruding grey crystals. 

    Kristen brought her feet backward as she began lowering herself downward, placing her hands on the ground as she gently lowered her stomach and body near the floor, Kristen was on her hands and knees and poised her face above a lager mass of grey crystals, only now, Kristen could see more colors and distinctive sections and separations in the clusters, as if it was deliberately designed that way. 

    She lowered her body and face more as her curiosity grew, her already fuller-sized chest a little larger than normal after the hormones made her breasts more swollen as she sunk downward towards the mass in her soft bra. 

    Kristen continued to lower herself, her mouth wide open as she started to put the pieces together, seeing the dots moving up and down these long grey and black lines, in between the grey structures that looked more like a building she would have normally seen in downtown Lakeside, but it still didn’t make sense, there’s no way they could be alive, Kristen thought. 

    The taller buildings concentrated in the center of the cluster a few inches tall as they protruded from the ground as Kristen’s eyes widened, unable to blink as she lowered he face more, feeling her heart beat faster, then she looked up, they were all doing the same, each cluster about the size of a large dinner tray, all of the cities full of the same type of tiny dots as Kristen looked back down at the mass beneath her chest and face. 

    Kristen lifted her arm, keeping her balance on her knees as she pointed her nail at one of the taller reflective structures surrounded by dots.  Kristen gently moving her finger and nail towards the few-inches high crystal.  Kristen’s plain nail impacted the crystal as it puffed with smoke and sparkling glass, the structure still standing as there was now a huge indentation in it from the impact, smoldering with small flames as Kristen pulled her hand back and settled in on the floor and watched from above.  The structure’s top half began to wobble before collapsing into the rest of itself as there was plume of grey dust as Kristen shook her head. 

    Kristen could see the dots reacting to her as they all scattered in different directions away from the smoking debris, albeit, the dots were moving very slowly to Kristen’s eyes, the squeaks becoming louder as she lowered her face even more above the buildings, her eyes looming right above the city as she could see individual cars and even little dots of creatures running around what was becoming more and more obvious as she stared into the downtown part of the city she hovered above, rotating her gaze outward as she followed the roads and paths into what looked more like suburbs and neighborhoods not too dissimilar in appearance from her own neighborhood. 

    Thinking it was silly at first as she blinked her eyes a few times and almost smirked at the sight as small amount of smoke wafted by her face and the squeaks only increasing with volume.  Having remembered that when she worked in her real estate office, there were numerous model displays of planned neighborhoods or scale models of office buildings that were tiny in comparison to her, but they were made of plastic and plaster, void of any life, but Kristen found herself staring at something very real as her stomach grew tight and her legs became shaky, her smirk disappearing as the muscles in her arms tensed and her lips quivered as she began to realize what was happening.

    She felt her arms grow weaker as her nerves only increased with stress, her body lowering before a sudden and dulling, sore pain radiated across her chest, her bra slightly digging into the outskirts of the city and into numerous neighborhoods as Kristen grimaced, “Uhhhff” Kristen quietly groaned to herself, her nipples, even behind the soft and supportive nursing bra, were sore and aching from the constant breastfeeding for Madelyn, but Kristen lunged herself backward as she heard the squeaks grow into shrieks as she saw puffs of grey billow out from under her larger breasts. 

    Kristen picked herself up yet remained squatting down on her haunches in front of the city, brushing some of the crushed crumbs from her cleavage and from off the threads of her bra as her legs were on either side of the city without Kristen even realizing where her feet were.  She then focused her eyes back towards the city, seeing indentations of where her chest impacted a few districts and neighborhoods as Kristen finally reacted to the sight, putting both hands over her mouth in shock and regret as she tightly closed her eyes, and her hands shook over her mouth. 

    After an agonizing few seconds, she quickly stood up and scooted backwards as she slowly pulled her hands off her mouth until she felt her ass hit the wall behind her followed by her shoulders and back, snapping herself out of the intense anxiety of realizing what she was dealing with.  “Are you… all… real… tiny people…” Kristen said between shaking breaths erratically escaping from her mouth as he fingers twitched, “how are you… how is…no…no” Kristen frantically mumbled under her breath. 

    Kristen began to panic a bit as it all started to make sense, seeing little blinking dots hovering above each of the tiny cities, and they were moving, slowly, but steadily as if piloted, realizing that the little orange burst on her thighs earlier must have been aircraft crashing into her.  “No, there’s no way… no, no… no, you’re not real” Kristen whispered to herself, almost pleading for it all to be fake, but she kept hearing the buzzes and squeaks coming from the cities spread out before her across the floor. 

    Kristen felt herself getting hotter, her skin flushing red as her eyes widened more with each passing second, feeling almost sick, like she was about to throw up.  Kristen looking down and realizing that she had crushed an entire city a few weeks prior by accident, seeing the crumpled up remains near her toes, “oh my god, no, no, no, I’m so sorry” Kristen agonizingly said aloud as she grabbed at her hair and closed her eyes in shame, bending downward and placing her hands on her knees, keeping herself from falling over as she felt intensely dizzy, but before she continued to express her sympathies, she felt a tiny hot sensation on her bare ankles. 

    Kristen looked down towards her feet, feeling as if a drop of hot water had fell on her skin, seeing streaks of grey and black smoke drifting in a line towards the skin of her bare feet and ankles, she also could see little tufts of black smoke on the bottoms of her leggings that ended a few inches above her ankles as there were numerous pops and little tickles of insignificant warmth.    

    Looking down with confusion as she saw thousands of moving dots coming from the city that she had just accidentally crushed multiple neighborhoods with the curving skin of her tits and poked at one of their skyscrapers with her nail.  The dots coming at her steadily and slowly, at least from Kristen’s point of view, some of them on the wood floor, some of the hovering above the rest, but she heard and saw little pops of noise followed by flashes of orange and white sounding from them.   

    The grey smoke streaks continuing to billow towards her as she felt another couple of little pokes and pricks against the skin of her feet and toes, “oh my god… you… uhh…you’re shooting at me, I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, how do I get you out of here?  What can I do… please?” Kristen said, pleading for answers as her eyes started to water, but the shooting didn’t stop as more puffs of black smoke and little annoying, soft stings bounced off her ankles. 

    “Stop it, oh my god” Kristen raised her voice as her eyebrows lowered, not particularly liking the idea that she was being shot at.  “I understand why, but I-I didn’t mean to I swear, I didn’t know what you were…” Kristen desperately pleaded again, but the little army wouldn’t stop as Kristen felt a growing guilt under her beating chest and flushed red skin. 

    “Stop!” Kristen raised her voice a little more as she picked her foot up and over the dots, the view of the little people completely disappearing behind the view of her foot looming above them, but the shooting immediately stopped as the dots started to scatter away from out and under her foot and back towards the city they came from, Kristen pulling her foot back, sparing the little military from being stomped as she quickly exited the room, closing the door behind her and hurried to her couch in the living room down the hall. 

    Kristen collapsed on her couch, hugging at her legs as she twitched and shook for a few minutes, the idea that she had taken life was something that wasn’t sitting right in her mind, outright and almost denying it in her head, thinking there’s no way that this could be happening, that there was no way that she had killed tiny people using her body, crushing them like a little colony of ants.  The overbearing reality was there though, it was real, as Kristen’s eyes started to welt, digging her nails into her tights and into her legs to try and feel any other sensation other than guilt and shame. 

    Suddenly, a notification dinged on Kristen’s phone from the coffee table, snapping herself into mother mode as the display of Madelyn stirring awake in her crib was shown on the screen.  Kristen pushing her feelings down and wiping her eyes clean of tears as she hurried upstairs and grabbed her daughter from the crib.  Kristen’s sighing deeply as she unlatched the front covering of her nursing bra and fed Madelyn, Kristen gritting her teeth and wincing her eyes at the dull pain, but just focused on her breathing, numbing the thoughts in her head momentarily. 

    Kristen eventually getting Madelyn back in the crib as she looked at the baby camera attached to the crib’s backboard, Kristen turning her head slightly at the idea that had just crossed her head.  “I’ll be right back, little Maddy” Kristen said with a wide, yet anxious smile, poking her hands at the cute baby bundled up in blankets, but Kristen’s thoughts couldn’t stop spinning, thinking she was a killer and not knowing how to handle it, instead wanting to feel like she was at least in control of the situation, thinking she could help the cities stranded in her office room. 

    She went into the garage, her bare feet cold on the grey concrete as she walked by her car and grabbed a small, open box off a shelf, carrying the box back into her kitchen as she pulled out two separate baby cameras from the box.  Kristen setting the cameras up to work in tandem with her phone just like she had down with Madelyn’s crib.  “Fuck… fuck… that means that rug is just…it just even smaller people, how is that even…how is that even possible…” Kristen mumbled to herself, trying to talk herself through the anxiety making her body nervous and shaky from the inside out. 

    Kristen went back down the hallway, deeply swallowing, a lump in her throat from the nerves and feeling like she was going to cry, still in shock, trying not to think about if she was a murderer or not.  She opened the office door, barely even looking at the cities across her floor as she quickly bent down and plugged the camera into a wall socket and turned it on, the camera blinking a few times as she titled it towards the floor, and then exited the room, closing it behind her, wanting to avoid further conflict or squishing any of the mite sized people. 

    She then went across the hallway to her studio with the other camera, but she entered the room and felt this darkness in her mind as she looked down towards the rug, rather, an entire country as it looked more obvious now to Kristen.  She looked at the grey blobs that were cities, the vast landscapes in between, then she looked at her deep footprints embedded into the country from that night they showed up, realizing that she had killed more of the even smaller people, wiping away entire cities just under her toe prints. 

    Kristen’s lips quivering as she realized that she had used their countryside and maybe a few cities as a tiny foot massage for her sore feet, remembering in the moment how good the soft ground felt under her toes, that slightly brittle feeling of what was most likely entire cities and towns rubbing into her soles and hugging the skin of her feet as she squished and wriggled her toes into the middle of the rug to alleviate herself of the dull pain aching her feet, but that feeling of momentary bliss was long dead.   

    “I’m…I’m so sorry… I hope I can get you all out of here…” Kristen whispered, not really knowing what to say as she bent down and plugged the camera in, placing the camera on what little remained of the exposed wood floor nearest her door, aiming the lens at the land and towards a tiny grey mass that Kristen acknowledged must have been a small city barely a few inches across as Kristen curled her lips into almost a frown before she exited the room. 

    Kristen going back upstairs, her heartbeat slowing down back to normal as she played with Madelyn for a bit, distracting herself from the terrible thoughts creeping in the back of her mind, but Kristen needed something else, she needed someone to talk to and as soon as possible.  Tucking Madelyn back into her blankets as she went for her phone, turning on the baby monitor app, seeing that not much had changed in the rooms, although met with an eerie view of a live stream of entire cities and an entire country, everything looking like how it was left before she switched to her messages.

    She attempted to text Leslie, but she didn’t answer as Kristen curled her lips, wondering, her fingers hovering over an empty conversation with Ginny marked at the top, the neighbor she had met that morning.  “Hey, if you still wanted to come over later, that would be great” Kristen texted the new neighbor.

    “Yeah!  I can be over in like two-ish or so hours” Ginny responded a few minutes later as Kristen washed herself up again in the bathroom, too anxious with the thoughts to even look at herself in the mirror, just wanting to make sure she was clean and smelled somewhat good, throwing on a comfortable shirt over her bra.  Rushing downstairs and cleaning up any stray messes in the kitchen, wanting to make a good impression of her clean home, keeping herself busy with distracting chores until Ginny showed up. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  Kristen paced around her living room in circles, knowing that her neighbor would be coming over in any minute, Kristen trying to calm herself down from the dark thoughts, talking to herself in a quiet and calm voice as if to soothe herself and come up with different plans.  “I should just sweep them up, yeah, sweep them all up and be done with it… then I wouldn’t have to worry… no, I should call someone, like the cops?  Or like a uhhh… yeah, like a professor at a university that knows about physics or something… fuck… I don’t know!  Ughhh!” Kristen kept mumbling to herself while brushing her hair, occasionally peeping her eyes towards her phone screen to check and see if Madelyn was doing okay or if the tiny people in her rooms triggered any notifications to do with her cameras, but they were silent.    

                  “I could use bug spray… just make it quick and painless… I think it would be painless at least… fuck, no that’s chemical genocide… no, do I call a doctor?  Could a doctor even help?  I don’t know what to do… come on, Kristen…” she whispered to herself, tapping the sides of her head in frustration before she plopped down on the couch and held her forehead, sitting in silence for a few minutes before there was a gentle knock at the door. 

    Kristen walking to the front door, smiling immediately as she saw her neighbor in the doorway, Kristen able to push away the feelings and erratic thoughts and focus on the person in front of her, a normal person.    

                  “Hey!” Ginny excitedly greeted Kristen.

                  “Hey, come in!” Kristen matching Ginny’s bright energy as Ginny took her shoes off in the doorway, wiggling her toes in her pair of fuzzy, warm socks as she followed Kristen to the kitchen and sat a few bags down on a small table. 

    Kristen watching as Ginny placed the bags down on her nook table, now that she wasn’t flustered by initially meeting her that morning, she could pay more attention to what she looked like.  Ginny was a little taller than Kristen, had straight black hair, incredibly smooth and porcelain skin, dark brown eyes, and perfect teeth.

    Ginny then took off her jacket and placed it on the back of the table chair, revealing more of her skin, a beautiful feather tattoo on her back partly covered by her black tank top and sports bra straps.  Ginny was a little more petite in figure and curves than Kristen as well, yet still fit and healthy. 

                  “I hope this isn’t weird, but I brought you some vegan cookies and some extra baby stuff” Ginny said with a smile.

                  “No, that’s great!  Thank you!  I’ve never had a vegan cookie before” Kristen replied.  The two sat in the living room, sharing a few of the vegan cookies as Kristen thought they were a little drier than a normal cookie, but nodded and complimented them anyway.  They conversed for a while as the background noise of reality television played in the background, but Kristen found herself genuinely laughing for the first time in a while as she got to know her neighbor a bit more. 

                  Ginny seamed funny, friendly, reminding Kristen of her younger self somewhat and how naturally great she was at socializing, but Kristen found it more difficult in recent times, but it seemed to become easier with Ginny as the night went on

                  “So, what do you do for work?” Ginny asked.

                  “Well before I had Madelyn, I was working on real estate statistics, like as an analyst, but I was slowly working my way into wanting to become a real estate agent, but I might have to wait on that until I can get Maddy in pre-school or something so that I can, ya know, be away from her without having to worry as much” Kristen said.

                  “Oh, you take your time, and you get back to it when you’re ready, that’s so exciting though, Lakeside is such a fast-growing city, you’ll have so many opportunities here to be an agent.  Oh!  You can be one of those people with a huge billboard of your face near the highway or something, that way thousands of people can see you!” Ginny said with a supportive tone as Kristen nervously laughed, thinking about the millions of tiny people who had seen her already.   

                  “Haha, no way, I don’t like it when too many people are looking at me.  What about you, what do you do?” Kristen asked. 

                  “My husband and I both work at a nonprofit downtown, he does graphic design for them and I’m a project manager!” Ginny brightly chirped.

                  “That’s awesome, what kind of nonprofit?” Kristen asked.

                  “Oh, it’s such a great place to work.  So, my grandparents on my mother’s side were immigrants from Korea and this nonprofit helps a lot with education opportunities for immigrants, so I just feel like a connection to it” Ginny said.

                  “Whoa, so do you like, speak Korean or anything?” Kristen curiously asked.

                  “Haha no, not really, some little phrases sometimes, my mom didn’t really bother to teach me any when I was younger” Ginny said. 

                  “That’s awesome though, cool!  Any kids of your own?” Kristen asked. 

                  “Oh no, my husband and I don’t want any, and we probably never really will want any, too…I know… its weird, sometimes we talk about adoption, but we’re just living our best lives right now until then” Ginny said shrugging her shoulders. 

                  “Not really!  Plenty of couples are doing that these days” Kristen said as Ginny nodded and smiled.  The conversation went on as they became a bit more at ease with each other and more relaxed, Ginny feeling confident that she could ask a little more sensitive questions, feeling great about the openness that Kristen seemed to be comfortable with. 

                  “So how are you, and I mean like, really, how are you?” Ginny asked with a little bit of a concern in her tone. 

                  “Uhh… there’s just a lot going on.  It can be rough, but I have little Maddy to keep me company” Kristen said.  Ginny could sort of tell that Kristen avoided the bulk of the question.

                  “It’s okay if it’s rough, but you know, maybe sharing what’s really going on in your mind might make you feel better” Ginny said with an inviting and warming smile. 

                  “Maybe… I don’t know… I guess, uuh…”  Kristen sighed deeply but looked over towards Ginny who appeared to really care.  “Ever since my divorce… I guess I’ve felt pretty alone, at least until Madelyn came, but… nothing they tell you is true” Kristen pondered.

                  “What do you mean?” Ginny asked.

                  “I mean like… ugh… giving birth is not magical, at all.  I’m tired, I’m exhausted, my skin isn’t giving off some youthful glow, my hormones and emotions are all crazy, my back hurts because my boobs were already huge before, now they’re even bigger and full and sore!  I have to keep changing out these stupid nursing pads when I sleep because I leak milk sometimes when I’m laying down at night… ugh… I’m sorry, I don’t want to make it seem terrible, it’s still the best thing that’s even happened to me… I promise, I love my daughter” Kristen said with an awkward smirk.   

                  “Wow… maybe I’m glad I don’t have any kids then” Ginny said with a little concerned cringe as Kristen softly laughed, lightening the mood.    

                  “It’s okay, I guess it’s just harder by yourself sometimes, but plenty of people manage to do it, so I know I can do it, I know I can be a good mom still” Kristen confidently said.

                  “Yes!  Positive energy, keep pushing that positive energy” Ginny said, nodding her head.  Kristen paused for a moment. 

                  “Hey, there’s something a little weird I wanted to ask you” Kristen said, feeling a little nervous.

                  “Sure, anything” Ginny replied.

                  “Uh… when you… uh, how do I say this… when you moved into the neighborhood, did anyone leave like, incredibly detailed toys behind, like little miniature playsets maybe?” Kristen asked.

                  “No, I don’t think so, why… did someone leave stuff here for you to find?” Ginny asked.

                  “Oh… haha, no, I was just curious, I heard about that or something one time in some dumb documentary” Kristen said, lying, but Ginny didn’t notice.  The night creeping across the sky as Madelyn began to stir upstairs as the notification dinged on Kristen’s phone.

                  “Hey, thanks for inviting me over, I’ll leave you alone with Maddy, right?  Anyway, let’s do dinner sometime, maybe with some other neighbors, give you chance to make some friends here” Ginny said as she stood up, Kristen following her to the front door of her house as Ginny slipped her feet back into her running shoes. 

                  “Yeah, I’d love to!” Kristen enthusiastically replied.

                  “Great, I’ll text you.  It was nice to meet you again, take care, positive vibes!” Ginny said, exiting the house.

                  “See ya!” Kristen replied, feeling the briskly chilly air for a moment before she shut the door and went upstairs to see Maddy. 

                  As the day wound down, Kristen was already preparing herself to wake up a few times during the night if Madelyn couldn’t fully sleep.  Kristen in the bathroom going about her nightly routine, feeling much better she had the chance to talk to a potential friend.  Kristen changing out the pads in her bra as she finished up in the bathroom. 

                  Kristen tended to Maddy and then crawled into bed, turning off the lamps, but keeping on a small nightlight by Madelyn’s crib so that she could still see if she was awoken in the middle of the night.  Kristen was confident that Madelyn was finally asleep.  Kristen sitting up in her bed, her back resting against the pillows and backboard behind her as she pulled up her phone from the nightstand next to her. 

                  She answered a few texts from Leslie and sending another thank you to Ginny who reacted with a few smiley faces as Kristen smiled, but the smile quickly went away as she pulled up her monitor app.  Kristen’s cameras showing the country and the cities in the rooms, the flashing and blinking lights in the darkness of the room looked kind of peaceful as if looking at stars in the sky, it was almost relaxing in a way as Kristen continued to refuse the darker thoughts in her head, pushing away the thoughts if she was a taker of life, insisting that she was a good person and there’s no way she was responsible for millions of deaths already, but the reality was there whether she liked it or not, millions of micro people found themselves crushed under her body even if she didn’t want to think about it. 

                  Kristen needed a plan as she put her phone down and sunk into her blankets and soft sheets, turning her body over as she closed her eyes, breathing steadily as began to formulate her next actions with the tiny people in her room, deciding to see if she could help them herself, not wanting to get anyone else involved as it might only cause more chaos…

    Chapter 6 - All Politics Aside by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   A catch-up of the cities over the month since the first night.  Another city finds itself in panic as the giantess looms above.  A militarized division is ordered to repel the giantess with an attack.  The camera in the rooms could be the key.

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Tiny POV.  Crush.  Breasts.  Unaware. 

     

    The Office Cities

    Time was lost amongst the people in both rooms for a period after the storms ripped them away from each of their worlds, everyone overburdened with intense confusion and disbelief about the horrific situation they found themselves in.  It made everything difficult to live normally in a day-to-day setting, but the surrounding and massive windows that lit the rooms they now lived within became a predictable way to keep time with night and day cycles that were similar enough to their own worlds that they wished they could go back to but couldn’t. 

    The people were able to accurately compensate the number of days that had gone by since the blue storms.  But there were more severe problems than just simply keeping time, the nightmare scenario for millions of people became more certain by the day, the reality of becoming trapped in a giant house with a murderous giant woman miles tall roaming around caused for extreme panic and mass hysteria.  The number of psychological breakdowns was overwhelming, many people losing their minds, blindly carrying their lives forward with a sense of fear that had never been felt before. 

    The dozens of cities had all witnessed Snowfield destroyed by the giantess, seeing a million people casually squished and crushed by the beautiful and massive woman, an act that prompted many to question their reality.  The people frantically dreading her return, fearful of the possibility of watching her destroy another city or even destroying their own.  As a result, ideologies were challenged, religious people were becoming uneasy about their own beliefs, riots ensued in some neighborhoods throughout various cities, homicides went up everywhere, looting was commonplace, suicide rates steadily climbed, but life had to go on somehow for the other millions of people who wanted to live. 

    People still went to work if their positions were critical to the survival of the city, albeit, not as much work was being done and less people cared about doing a good job, supplies were distributed, infrastructure ran, electricity was still maintained, public transportation still operated, shops and restaurants were still open to keep people somewhat living in a relatively normal way, but there was an uneasiness in peoples mind as almost everyone was on edge and anxious that their neighbor could go crazy and kill them, they would be caught up in some riot, or worse...  Local celebrities were used as tools to try to calm down the masses of their own respective cities, but it hardly worked. 

    Kids stopped going to school, but there was nowhere to go for scared parents to take their kids, or anyone else.  Some families even retreating to their own survival bunkers if they had the funds beforehand, finally validating their doomsday preparedness while their neighbors begged and pleaded to be let inside their underground sanctuary, but deep down some knew that the giantess was too big, her smallest actions could wipe away everything no matter how deep they went to get away from the monster.    

    The vast spaces in between the micro cities were nothing but miles and miles of empty wooden floors, and everyone was far too afraid to leave their city for fear of being squished out in the open by the giantess.  The sheer thought of her soles pressing onto them was enough to keep everyone awake at night, many had nightmares if they managed to sleep or panic attacks just at the thought of it, parents having to comfort their children after the wake of bad dream that the big bag woman crushed their house, while the parents themselves were shaking and terrified.

    It was hard to wake up day after day and stare up at her massive black and gold chair miles away, or at the unbelievably huge door that she could come through at any moment, it just didn’t seem real, at least until the people felt the quakes of her footfalls in the distance, even without seeing her, or the distant whines of what people figured to be her young child.  Something needed to be done though, the many cities on her floor were aware that they had new and close neighboring cities as the most important political undertaking of their lives began…    

    Each city had their own style of leadership, but as messages were delivered through various types of air transportation, and the word spread across the cities in the office, the grim feelings of millions of frightened people were put aside, and the representatives and leaders of each city decided to meet within the central city that stood in the middle of the massive room.

    The central city was opulent, it had the largest buildings, the most impressive architecture, the highest population, the most innovative technology, and it housed the grandest palace meant for government officials as a meeting venue, the leaders unaware that this would be the city that would later become the goddess’ capital, but that kind of thinking was farfetched at the time as nobody could have ever imagined pledging servitude to a woman who had just exterminated a million people. 

    The meeting between all the leaders was used as a symbol of hope and unity for the people trapped in the room.  Exchanges of greetings and togetherness were exchanged between the various representatives of each city as they settled into the palace as discussion quickly began.  It was a strange sight than most were used to, with each city coming from a different reality, there were many differences, yet strangely and eerily similar to each their own, but those differences were ignored as there was the issue of utmost importance at hand, and the most important in their entire histories. 

    Each city had different styles of fashion, different ideologies, and different types of leaders.  Men, women, young, old, presidents, queens, princesses, kings, ministers, priests, generals, scientists, all coming together to unite against the enemy of confusion and, of course, the god-like woman.

    They went down a rational list as inventory was taken to fully understand the logistics of the situation, 31 cities in total were brought to the giantess’ home, apart from Snowfield that was destroyed, everyone learning the name of Snowfield after a few stragglers had survived the giant woman’s footfalls and trekked for days across the vast floor to the nearest city, being accepted as refugees with no arguments.    

    They then described each of their worlds, they were all similar, oceans, forests, mountains, continents, similar religions, wars of differences, orbiting stars within an astronomical system, they all had similar technology and the same languages.  It was baffling, against all sense.  The more scientific minded leaders describing different possibilities, multiple universes, string theories, quantum this and that, but what was more baffling is that the laws of nature didn’t support their claims as other leaders dismissed the ideas, citing more religious explanations and fate as the only reason needed. 

    Further explanations went on, it was impossible, they shouldn’t even be allowed to breathe due to their size, but their lungs did, they were alive, the physics were thrown out of the window as the more religious based leaders stepped into the conversation and said it was an act of a universal power or even a god, one older religious leader even going as far as to say that the giantess woman was God herself and had condemned them to live in her version of Hell, but the questions arose as a level of dismissal arose in the palace, but the brief and tense moments were cut out as pictures and videos were shown of the colossal woman as everyone got quiet and stared at the screens surrounding the room to look at her. 

    The micros in the room could hear the distant echoes of her voice if she talked, they could feel the smallest tremors if she was walking around the house, but what was the scariest is when she would poke her head in through the massive door frame, her eyes peering down on them, her body hidden behind the door, millions of people wondering if she would come in and kill people as she hovered her head there as people were still trying to fathom the sheer sight of her impossible huge face, all of this happening as the leaders understood their new roles while they stared at her images.   

    Despite this happening, for a month, the cities continued to meet and formulate plans amongst each other, but like human nature intended, the city leaders started to bicker, arguing over the best course of action on how to respond to their nightmare, they began not trusting their neighboring city, not trusting one another as representatives started to stop showing up to the meetings in the central city.  All the efforts being made by scientists and physicists to understand how they ended up in her home in the first place were being dismissed and ignored. 

    Some cities did make alliances with each other, but it was rare for the first month, the only three cities that seemed to be getting along the best were the three cities in the shadow at the front of her chair in the corner of the room.  Many cities just trying their best to remain isolated and come up with their own solutions to get back to their own world, but she wasn’t going to wait for that, it was her home, each city measured her, judging her to be a little less than 12 miles tall, and the question remained no matter what, how can she be stopped?

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Ostrov – Studio Room Country

    The country in the studio room was in full damage control, hundreds of thousands of refugees from the decimated countryside and any rare survivors of the cities being squished under the giantess’ feet were brought to the bigger cities for shelter, but the disturbing amount of death that had occurred sent the country of Ostrov into hysteria.  It was unfathomable, to see that many lives carelessly squished under her toes as she massaged them into their earth and everything they knew and loved, it broke many minds. 

    Cities crumbling and disappearing under her soles without the chance to even comprehend who she was and why she was so big.  Leaving behind footprints that forever changed the landscape of a country.  Tens of thousands of volunteers and military went to the footprints to search for survivors, looking out across the vast crater she left behind, staring out at an ocean sized canyon that seemed to spread out of view of the nanos for forever, but they only realized that they were looking at a single toe print of her smallest toe, that much destruction caused by her pinky toe, it was unthinkable. 

    Almost nothing survived around her footprints, everything was crushed beyond recognition apart from the occasional remains of cars or buildings disintegrated down to a few pieces, or the even more rare findings of half-squished people buried in the blackened dirt around the mounds and hills that bordered her footprints.  Helicopters and rescue planes flew over the never-ending canyons to map it out and take measurements while looking for survivors, but it was near hopeless to find anyone apart from blood and mud caked in oily residue left over from the giantess’ feet.   

    The surveyors estimated her height to be around 200 miles tall but couldn’t confirm without being able to see her full body again, only seeing her head poke in occasionally as people panicked and went into shelter and military protection each time she did so.  The military and air force were always scrambled, but even their strongest and fastest planes with the highest flight ceiling could barely make it beyond the estimated height of her knees, but they stood on guard regardless, knowing that their weapons were most likely useless against something so massive, like trying to kill a living planet. 

    Similar to the cities in the office, it was almost laughable how huge her room was, waking up and looking towards the sheer size of her black and gold sofa alone was terrifying as the cushions themselves could have been the size of smaller countries from Ostrov’s world.  Millions of people still working, still coming together, but there were so many dead as the country collectively became demoralized. 

    The centralized government of Ostrov under the leadership of the prime minister and his council called for unity and military control of the country as martial law was enacted, military officers and generals assigned to cities that were strictly taken control over and only reported to the prime minister as mayors and representatives were relieved and told to go home in which many obliged, unable to handle the overwhelming stress.   

    She simply caused too much damage, food rations stocks were cut in half, and cities couldn’t accommodate a massive influx of scared and terrified refugees from the other side of the country, camps were set up outside the capital city of Volenskya were hundreds of thousands of tents and makeshift facilities were established, but the people all wanted answers more than anything, they didn’t know why they were there, why she was so scary, why they couldn’t go back to their world, not wanting to wait for the giantess to come back crush them like she had done almost a month prior. 

    People were desperate for those answers, but there seemed to be nothing physically possible that made sense, everything that the laws of nature dictated were not applying to the people, many theories floated around the wealthy country that championed scientific and militaristic approaches to solving problems, but the top scientists in the country were without any solutions, but everyone deep down knew the interactions with the murderous giantess wasn’t over, it was just an inevitability before she came back and everyone knew deep down that nothing could be done to stop her titanic body from looming above them. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    The Office Cities

    The same rumblings were spreading across the floor as the cities in the office all knew what that meant, she would be coming back to poke her head in like she had been doing.  But no, the cities collectedly went into alert as she stepped inside of the room for the first time in nearly 30 days.  All their plans, all their meetings, all the bickering and political arguments between the leaders of the cities meant nothing in that moment as her body towered upward from toe to head as she looked down towards everyone. 

     She came in, as the cities below all looked up at her body standing above everything at 11 miles tall.  The feeling was sickening to peoples’ stomachs, the gut-wrenching sight of seeing the giantess standing there, looking the windows of their homes, or up in the streets beyond the view of their tallest skyscrapers, peering out of the train windows, everyone immediately came to a standstill as everyone went quiet. 

    Some thought she looked just so normal, incapable of hurting people, but she had done that already with Snowfield, others thinking she was beautiful beyond comprehension, her curvy figure, beautiful skin, deep hazel eyes, flowing dark hair, some thought she was a demon, or a devil disguised as an attractive giant just to mess with the minds of men, but it didn’t matter as she looked down at a city with curious eyes. 

    The closest city to her and to that of the destructive pile of ash that used to be Snowfield was the center of her attention.  She began to walk forward in almost slow motion as numerous pilots looked out of the windows to a pair of curving blue walls coming towards them.  A small contingent of aircrafts, helicopters, cargo planes were flying outside of the city she was approaching, having been tasked to salvage as much of Snowfields destroyed supplies as they could and return it to the city they called home, Arbut.

    Her legs covered in the thick, yet skin tight light blue fabric was moving towards the pilots and their crafts, panicking as they tried to maneuver veer out of the way of her path, but her hips and thighs were so wide compared to the aircraft that any burst in speed was negligible in comparison to her legs that were only growing in size as she approached, the rest of her body still towering over them with ease as they couldn’t fathom the amount of speed she was coming at them with, like a moving light blue sky with each step she took. 

    In two steps the pilots and crew started to scream and panic for a way out, their crafts impacting onto the curving fabric around her upper thighs and exploding into bursts of fire as the flames were immediately extinguished from the movement of her legs plowing through the smoke as the debris and what remained of the destroyed planes and helicopters trickled to the ground near her feet. 

    Then something more terrifying was happening as the cities all watched in horror as she began to lay down outside of Arbut, she lowered herself on her hands and knees as she peered down at the few hundred thousand people that occupied the smaller city.  The quakes of her body nestling against the ground as the tall valley of her cleavage towered over the tallest buildings and took up their horizon, people looking back up to her face as she stared back down at them.  The central city in the middle of the room could only watch along with everyone else spread out across the floor as they felt safer, feeling the quakes of her movements. 

    Her eyes winced as maybe they thought she was going to talk to them as the people were dead quiet, unable to take their eyes off of her monstrous cleavage or her perfect face depending on what type of person they were, but suddenly her hand appeared over the city as it hovered past other buildings and skyscrapers, shadowing entire neighborhoods and districts as her hand started to curl, her fingers balling up into a fist apart from her index finger which was frighteningly starting to aim down towards downtown of the city, the clear wall of her nail pointed downward to a prized skyscraper that was one of the jewels of the city.

    “What city is that?” a voice in the central city grand palace asked.

    “It’s… uh, Arbut, I think that’s where that young scientist is from” someone replied. 

    “Well… he’s about to get the wrath of a god who defies all science” the voice whispered as they leaned into their chair and watched the camera capturing the tense moment.     

    Her nail and finger started to lower into downtown as it blocked out the view of her face, her digit hovering over the building as the shadow grew over the city before her finger impacted the building.  The horrifying noise was the first thing the micros noticed as metal bent and creaked, glass shattering and rained all over the streets like a crystal blizzard that cut peoples skin like razors.  People breaking out into hysteria as they ran and screamed but the giantess looked even more curious as she lowered her face more over the city after the impact, feeling the low rumblings of her breathing as her face was right over the city.

    The people in the building had no time to react as the finger was right outside their windows, panicked screams heard all throughout the building as people dove under desks or into bathrooms, but it was too much, her finger poked through the building with little effort as hundreds of people’s bodies exploded and smeared on the creases of her fingertip, or were ruthlessly grinded against her fingernail, their blood dripping across only a small section on the thick, translucent wall of her nail. 

    The building she poked began to wobble as there was a huge indentation smoking and bursting with flames, people fell out of the building to avoid the fires spreading across their floors, or their entire floor falling out of the building giving them no choice but to fall out of the few thousand foot tall mega structure, but the mega structure meant nothing to just the simple action of the giantess, her finger alone ending decades of engineering perfection. The micros screaming all the way down into a splat as the foundation shook and started to crumble with an eerie metallic and deep creaking. 

    The building started to collapse inward on itself and plume grey smoke and dust outward like a volcano as it ripped through the streets and engulfed people as they still tried to run and get inside to the nearest shelter, hundreds of people dying in an instant as the building fell, debris raining down as people were buried.   

    Those outside of the destruction happening downtown could only stare up at her body or face, but her scent wafted across the city, a subtle smell of sweetness, freshness, and sweat coming from off the skin of her breasts and face as it was such a strange juxtaposition to the destruction happening before their eyes. 

    But that whimsical feeling of smelling the giant woman was interrupted as the city panicked again as it seemed like her massive breasts were growing closer, the horrific sounds of the fabric of her soft, black bra rolling across the floor to the outskirts and towards the neighborhoods, the eerie grinding noise impacting the ground beneath her tits that was trembling and almost happening as if it was in slow motion.

     Her cleavage like maw over everything as it completely took up the sky as her skin started to curve downward, tens of thousands of people screaming and trying to run away from the pair of curving flesh.  Houses, people, cars, all disappearing under her skin as her tits impacted much of the poorer neighborhoods in the city as her skin dragged across everything, rolling over people as they tried to resist, pushing back against her swollen tits, the unbearable weight rolling over them as they burst and popped into red stains on her cleavage.

    The city devasted, almost everyone screaming or in hysterics and panicking trying to find a safe place as she suddenly lunged backward, pulling her upper body away from the city as she squatted down next to Arbut, her feet arched upward as they could only stare up between her legs and sex hovering right over them, or from under her chest as the view of her face was blocked from the underside of her chest.  Those in the outer districts could see her face looking back down at them though, her eyes shaky as she looked confused, almost panicked herself.   

    She stood back up, showing how tall she really was, the remaining and mighty skyscrapers in the city were a mere inch in height to her, still looking dwarfed in comparison as she started to scoot backwards, a dull and loud thud could be heard as her ass hit the gigantic wall in the distance wall the city tried to cope and regroup, to even begin processing losing tens of thousands of people in a few minutes from the same destructive giantess that snuffed out Snowfield weeks prior. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    They went out to meet her, defying a direct order from the scientific leader of the city, who ordered the military to go into the city and neighborhoods and help the victims and aid in assisting those who are hurt or buried under tons of rubble.  But no, the generals of the Arbut couldn’t follow that order, commanding their soldiers, mostly young men and women to go out and engage the giant woman and make her pay. 

    Equipped with guns, tanks, rockets, and attack helicopters as they scrambled to the flat wood flooring before the giantess.  Slowly making their way onto the strange wood floor towards her.  She seemed so impossibly huge the closer they got to her, or at least they thought, her figure was so imposing that it seemed if they had traveled hundreds of yards, her massive body looked just as looming and menacing if not worse. 

    She suddenly began to speak.  She was apologizing, almost regretful as it seemed like she was in a panic herself, but the orders were to shoot as the soldiers still approached, their hearts sinking, their eyes widening as they thought there was no way this was real to them but commanded to follow the orders of aggressive generals trying to take matters into their own hands. 

    Her voice was so loud, yet so soft, angelic, and shaky, but deep as she continued to frantically speak, questioning herself, the people in the room almost realizing that the giantess didn’t even know that they were real people, real, and living as micros in her room.  Suddenly, rockets and shells exploded and launched near the soldiers’ ears as they were brought back into the moment, operating the heavy tanks and rockets as they shot everything towards her, but the drift and distance only allowed the shells and rockets whizzing above from the helicopters to impact her bare feet as the bursts and black smoke puffed outward off her skin. 

    The worst part was that she almost didn’t even seem to notice at first until her eyes came down upon them, looking straight at the columns of tanks and soldiers while the helicopters roared above.  But it looked like their weapons only served to annoy her, causing minimal and negligible damage to the giantess. 

    “STOP!” her voice boomed over everything as there was a deep rumbling, hearing her raised voice like that was terrifying to the soldiers and many stopped shooting entirely and began to run back towards the city defying their own orders and motivations.  It prompted other and more terrified soldiers to shoot at the giantess even more, thinking it would save them.    

    It was the fear of death looming above them.  The giantess winced her eyes and lowered her eyebrows in anger as she picked up her foot and hovered her sole over the military.  Everyone began to retreat in an instant the second they could see the deepest wrinkles in her sole as it was surrounding their entire sky above them.  Every little speck of dirt and dust stuck to her sole and toes, every little crease and valley on the curvature of her toes was show in detail, and the subtle scent of sweaty feet wafting downward with the gust of wind from her movement that pushed their tiny bodies slightly.

    But they were spared, her foot lifted away, the shadow disappearing off the floor, the scent of her foot slowly dissipating as she rumbled and quaked out of the room.  The soldiers beyond relief as they returned to base, some crying, others outright quitting and running home to never pick up a gun again.  The generals yelled at each other and yelled at the president, but there were no solutions, there were more important tasks at hand as the giantess was now out of sight.    

    The cities regrouped as aid was sent to Arbut, crews digging through rubble where her tits impacted the neighborhoods, pulling out some survivors, albeit many people severely injured or about to die, others missing limbs or bleeding too much to be saved.  Others, half-squished or smeared against the pavement as the horrific bodily remains scattered and littered the streets all around the neighborhoods and downtown by the building she poked and played with. 

    Later, everyone could feel the quakes returning, knowing that probably meant more death, but she came in anyway despite the fears of millions.  She was holding a strange globe like object, bending down and plugging it into the wall as many cities got a glimpse of her gigantic ass pushing the fabric of her tight pants outward as many people and mostly men were dumbfounded at the curving body part that could engulf one of their cities with ease. 

    She planted the globe on the ground in the distance, it had a black screen and a blinking red light, she aimed the camera down at the floor as the light continued to blink, and as quicky as she came in, she left, without causing harm to anyone else leaving millions of people with even more questions. 

    This was the key, many leaders thought as they almost immediately came back together to meet at the central city to convene within the palace, thinking of ways they could use the camera to communicate with her as the leaders stopped bickering even for only a few moments at a time, having a common goal to work towards that was feasible, and more importantly, getting answers from the murderous deity that could kill on her slightest whims…  

    Chapter 7 - Connection by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   Kristen approaches the micros and nanos.  Communications are tested with Kristen.  Kristen gets her first taste at the problems of the tiny people and must decide whether to involve herself. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Unaware.

     


    Kristen – Age 27    Madelyn – Age 2 months

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

    “Okay… I can do this… they’re just people like me… really, really… small… people… yeah” Kristen said to herself upstairs in her bedroom, sitting on her bed as she hugged Madelyn comfortably against her chest.  Kristen took a sharp breath to ready herself as she stood up, carrying Madelyn across the hallway into Madelyn’s new room that Kristen was satisfied with the progress that she had made on its decorations and feeling that it was finally ready for her daughter.  Placing Madelyn in the crib in the corner of the pink room, “I’ll be right back little Maddy girl” Kristen lovingly said with a smile as she turned and headed downstairs towards the living room. 

    Kristen went into a small guest bathroom near the kitchen, looking at herself in the mirror for a few seconds before wrapping her hair up into a loose, messy bun.  She wasn’t wearing any makeup as she still looked quite exhausted in the face, but still had a natural beauty as a few strands of her hair cascaded down either side of her temples.  She was wearing a thick and oversized white hoodie, baggy grey sweatpants, and a pair of thick, comfortable brown boot slippers that the ends of her sweatpants were tucked into, hoping her slippers would be densely padded enough to cause minimal damage when she stepped near the tiny people.    

    Kristen wanted to look modest, revealing as little of her skin as possible once she realized that there must have been millions of people all looking at her in tights and a large revealing bra the last time she was in her back rooms.  She didn’t want the people getting the wrong ideas about her, that she was comfortable letting all those people look at her in more scant outfits, opting for the opposite.  Almost trying to make herself as unappealing as she could for the little people, not wanting to become some type of symbol, feeling uncomfortable with the idea that millions of people had probably been staring at her tits and ass, understandably though as they had nothing else to look at if she was so huge compared to them, but couldn’t help but think it was still awkward as she began to understand the situation.

    She walked down the hallway, her heartbeat hastening as she twisted the doorknob to her office, revealing all the cities on the floor as she took a second and counted them all out in her head as she stood in the corner void of any micro activity, realizing that there was 31 cities in her office, as she cringed her teeth together, looking down at the ashy rubble of where she had crushed a city on the night Madelyn was born, realizing there could have been 32 cities if she had only known what she was stepping on in that moment of innocent curiosity.     

    Kristen looked up from the ashy pile, nervously and quietly clearing her throat, hesitating for a moment as her eyes looked concerned and worried while she looked down at all the cities spread out across the room a few feet away from the toes of her thick boot slippers, nervously fiddling with her hands across her chest as she contemplated what her first words were going to be to the people now that she knew what and who they were. 

    “So… my name… is Kristen… I uh, I hope my voice isn’t too loud… I hope my slippers are soft enough for you, I can’t imagine what it’s like to feel that… or to even think about how big I am to you from down there, but uh… my slippers, they’re really squishy, so hopefully there isn’t as much impact… uhh… sorry, maybe squishy isn’t the best word to use right now” Kristen spoke, she was anxious, used to being so confident, articulate when she was at work or in college, an outspoken person when she was younger, but was having a sudden panic in her tactfulness as she crossed her arms over her chest, feeling a nervous tinge deep within her stomach that she hadn’t experienced before.

    Kristen took a second to herself, sitting in silence for a moment before swallowing deep as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before slowly opening her eyes back open.  “I want to help you, okay?  I don’t want to call anyone yet until I know what I’m dealing with, I put these cameras here in hopes that you’ll be able to talk to me somehow… just… when that happens, please let me know how I can get you home.  Please…” Kristen spoke, trying to half smile as she awkwardly left the room, scooting slowly against the wall before going to her studio across the hall.   

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  Kristen walked into her studio, finally seeing the country for what it was, hundreds of millions of even smaller people laid out before her near the tips of her boot slippers, she felt even worse about them, at least being able to recognize the moving dots in the city streets in her office as people and cars now, but the people living in the country were next to invisible, so small they she couldn’t see anything besides the different colors and textures of the map-like rug spread out across her studio and towards her black sofa that she had yet to even sit in since her sister bought it for her. 

                  The view was so much stranger to Kristen after she could finally see the country as such, the little grey patches were vastly populated and intricate cities that could have easily been Lakeside, the greens inbetween plains and forests, the farmlands like patchwork art near the cities spanned by elongated highways and roads, shadowed in mountains barely offering relief from Kristen’s perspective that appeared as simple bumps rather than towering peaks. 

    That was until Kristen saw her footprints right in the middle of the country, her prints perfectly preserved like wet sand that would never dry as her head felt heavy and her stomach felt nauseous, not being able to process the amount of death and destruction her little foot massage under her sore feet caused, understanding that there must have been entire cities embedded in her toe prints and under her bare heels from that first night just for a little moment of relief from her sore and pregnant feet. 

                  “I’m so sorry… I just… if there’s any way you can talk to me using this camera that I brought in a few days ago… please do it.  I want to get you all back home safe… I didn’t want any of this to happen… just know that I didn’t mean to… uh… step on anything or anyone…I wouldn’t have done it if I knew what you were… before”  Kristen whispered as her eyes started to welt and tear up, not being able to face the psychological overload in her head of the idea that she had massacred people under her feet as she quickly left the room crying, heading upstairs, and hugging onto Madelyn for comfort. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  “Hey!  The girls of the neighborhood wanna meet you for dinner this weekend” a text from Ginny said as Kristen groaned at her kitchen table.  Kristen’s laptop open as she was researching physics and shrunken people with almost nothing helpful turning up in her searches.   

    She had tabs upon tabs open of science and published research papers, but nothing could accurately explain what was happening in her two back rooms, in fact, all the papers and research was disproving the possibility of that type of phenomenon even being possible.  Debating sending an email to a few professors at credible universities but couldn’t bring herself to write an email that sounds like a crazy person wrote it. 

                  “That’s great!  If I can get a babysitter, I would be so happy to meet everyone” Kristen replied with a few taps on her phone. 

                  “Cool!  I can’t wait, you’ll really like them” Ginny replied as Kristen half smiled for the first time in a while, admiring Ginny’s generous positivity and friendly attitude.  Kristen sighed though soon after as she opened another tab for a psychologist and therapist that specialized in grief, feeling overwhelming guilt for killing an untold number of tiny people, not knowing how to process that fact as she laid awake most nights even without Madelyn’s little cries jolting her up. 

    Kristen felt terrible, on the verge of having a breakdown, crying in her shower almost every morning, barely able to eat, barely practicing yoga or exercise after her fears were confirmed.  She was drained, depressed, and ridden with the worst guilt she could have possibly felt, only building on top of the intense hormone fluctuations and rebalances after having given birth. 

                  She couldn’t stop imaging the faces of people as her body loomed above them, picturing her own friends if they were down there in the city as she felt sick at the idea of her toes squishing them into nothingness as they screamed and begged to tell her to stop.  Thinking that her feet alone killed families, crushed homes, entire buildings, schools.  Her hands and fingers twitching as she hovered them above the send button.

     Kristen almost making the appointment with the therapist online before her phone dinged with a baby monitor notification.  Kristen sighing in relief as she assumed it was Madelyn upstairs stirring in her crib as Kristen swiped her phone open to the notification.  Kristen’s heart sinking as she felt suddenly hot and dizzy on top of her intense guilt, met with the view of the little office cities on her phone screen with a few dots hovering right in front of the camera’s aperture, their movements must have triggered the screen to show Kristen. 

                  Kristen could recognize the little dots as helicopters, strange contraptions attached to the bottoms of the flying aircrafts.  Kristen leaning her face into her phone as her eyes widened and lips slowly parted.  There was five of them, all hovering right over the camera, they almost looked regular sized to Kristen in that moment as they were so close to the aperture before the helicopters started to hover in a straight line, pairing next to each other.  Bright orange letters just big enough for Kristen to read started to slowly scroll in synchronicity from each helicopter’s undermount screens from right to left. 

                  “H…E…L…P…U…S” Kristen slowly uttering each letter as it eventually spelled out.  “They want me to help them… but how?” Kristen whispered quietly to herself as she winced her eyes, suddenly Kristen’s phone dinged again as she swiped at the notification, the view showing the country in her studio, the hovering dots in front of the camera were too small to see even if they were pressed up against it.  “No, not now… why now…” Kristen mumbled as she focused on the little dots hovering above the country. 

                  A bright white light on the hovering speck started to blink repeatedly as Kristen shook her head at the sight, the light blinking on and off with a method as Kristen didn’t recognize it at first, wondering why the even smaller people would choose to communicate like that, but it was probably their only option, being so small, Kristen realized before she recognized it as a code once the light started to repeat its pattern after a few iterations of the same blinks, “what the… how would they even know morse code…” Kristen shook her head as she frantically got up from her kitchen table chair and rummaged through her drawers and cabinets in her kitchen before pulling out a pen and paper.  She sat back down and began to write out the dashes and dots down. 

                  Kristen opened a tab on her laptop while the light continued to blink and repeat in the same pattern on her phone screen, Kristen scribbling down the translations on her paper, matching the letter to the light, having never done it before in her life as she struggled with a few spacings and letters, mistaking the letters frequently before it finally started to make sense on her paper, “need water for food” Kristen sounded out the letters until they made sense as she blushed at the realization, “oh my god, this is too much” Kristen said as she folded her hands into her face and groaned. 

                  She tried to fight off tears, thinking about the death she had caused for a few minutes as she placed her head down on the table for some kind of relief, but it didn’t come, just the notifications on her phone of movement being detected in her two rooms occupied and filled with micros and nanos.  Kristen wiped a few tears from her eyes and picked her head from off the table as she reared her head back and took a few deep breaths, feeling like she owed them her help after all the pain she must have caused them, looking for a moment of redemption to ease her guilt. 

                  Kristen scooted back from the table and rummaged under her kitchen cabinets again, finding an empty spray bottle before filling it up with water from the sink, screwing on the cap tightly before she walked into the country room as quietly and gently as possible, “Uh… you asked for water for your food… I’m going to spray it up here, it should work just like rain, okay?” Kristen said, trying her best to give a warm smile, but it was difficult to show a friendly expression. 

    She leaned over somewhat, casting a shadow over much of the country nearest the door before she slowly raised the bottle over her head and pulled the trigger once as if simply watering a houseplant, a fine mist of water wafted out of the bottle with a hiss as the misty rain fell over much of the country’s farmland nearest to her footprints embedded into the land, barely a sprinkle to Kristen as a few droplets waved back towards her face, feeling cool to the touch against her skin.   

                  The misty water cascaded down onto everything as Kristen could notice a little bit of the water filling up some of her toe prints that she had left there a few months prior.  Kristen then crouched down, keeping her knees together to try and remain modest in the view of millions of people, not trying to flash between her legs, bending down towards the camera to see if the flying dot with the flashing light was still there as Kristen pivoted her head around and concentrated her eyes. 

                  Kristen could see the light flash once as she genuinely smiled, thinking she had helped them, that it was a good thing as she excitedly but carefully stood up and left.  Quickstepping back to her kitchen table and sat the spray bottle down before she began to write down more of the code flashing in front of the camera.  “Too much” Kristen read aloud after a few minutes of scribbling down the blinks, failing to translate for a while before translating them with the help of her laptop.  “Oh god… I’m sorry…” Kristen whispered as she folded backwards in her chair and let out a disappointed groan. 

                  “What am I supposed to do!?” Kristen angrily groaned again as she rubbed the sides of her head quickly and frustratingly, messing up her already messy bun.  Folding the hood from her hoodie over her head almost in shame and not wishing to be seen.  Kristen looked down at the other camera in her office as the same message of ‘help us’ scrolled by the screen on the bottom of the helicopters. 

                  Kristen reaching down and swiping the camera over to Madelyn’s room, needing a break as she saw that Madelyn was safely snug in her crib and sleeping sound, leaving Kristen alone with her thoughts.  Kristen shook her head as she stood up, desperate to atone for her actions and for causing the deaths of millions, was finally given a chance to help them and immediately made a mess of it, giving the country too much water, whatever that meant as she walked towards the office door.  Kristen desperate to communicate with the cities, thinking that if they were bigger, maybe they could figure out a better way and she could help them. 

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Ostrov

                  The intense hissing from the spray bottle sounded over the country as the massive woman held her arm over everything, her quakes were lessened by her slippers which gave much reprieve to the people who only felt minor quakes shaking their homes and skyscrapers, but the damage of the rainwater was all too real as the mists came down and befell onto much of Ostrov

                  Under direct orders from the prime minister, the communication aircraft was outfitted with one of the brightest lights and instructed to hover nearest the camera that could have been the size of a small moon that watched over everything.  The people of Ostrov were desperate for food and supplies were running short due to the traumatic destruction the giantess woman caused, seeing no other options than to ask for her help as the message seemed to be delivered, everyone on edge, hoping she would interpret the message clearly and carefully, bringing them aid in the form of water, but as the mists came down, people quickly realized her help might have been too heavy handed. 

                  The deluge of water came down like a torrential hurricane, dumping water onto dry lands as mud slides cascaded down from the hills and mountains, ripping apart plains, villages, and small towns like an unforgiving eraser.  Thousands of screams were drowned out in an instant as cities flooded and intense currents carried people away with the flood waters.  People having no time to react as the tidal wave of brown and muddy water rolled towards their towns, buildings and houses exploding from the sheer force from the speed at which the floods were traveling. 

    Thousands of people died or drowned under the tumultuous currents as the land slowly absorbed and soaked in the water, but she did succeed in a way.  Many of the farmlands were given adequate water as large reservoirs and collection tanks captured the misty rain and rehydrated the land, but it wasn’t worth the death to many people.    

                  The toe prints and footprints that Kristen had left behind also started to fill up with the water that she had sprayed, making a set of small freshwater seas where the water could be harvested and distributed later.  That part of Ostrov coming to be called The Goddess Seas with each toe was considered to be luxury lakeside or seaside property depending on which toe, the biggest toe being the hottest property with the richest of the country opting to building expensive vacation homes there while the rest of the country was privileged to use her main footprints as a massive sea for sailing or beaches, but this only came after a few years and would have never been a viable thought during the current panic of cities being drowned outright by such a subtle action of perceived mercy.    

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen walked down the hallway and into her office room, staring down the cities across her floor as she was annoyed and frustrated.  “I want to help, but I can’t help if I can’t actually talk to you” Kristen whispered, “this, this has gotta be the answer” Kristen said as she pulled out her phone and showed it to them, giving the cities her number, turning on her bluetooth, and setting the phone down next to the closest city at her feet, watching as a few helicopters started to hover over her phone after a few minutes of waiting. 

    She left her phone there for a few hours, on the ground, surrounded by all of the cities in the office, the phone surface alone could crush entire neighborhoods and districts, but it just sat there on the floor in silence and motionless after the goddess stepped out, leaving the tiny people to try and figure out a better way to talk to her. 

    Engineers from the main city accompanied by military escorts flew into the base of the phone via helicopters, the phone’s charging port large enough, like a polygonal cave system, as micros crawled around inside the phone, looking for vulnerable components to attach transceivers to, but it was hot inside as many of the engineers tried to exit the phone to find gear that better suited the environment, but it became tight, and it was dark, machinery and electronics surrounding them with jagged and sharp edges that made navigation difficult. 

    Many of the micros brave enough to enter through the phone’s ports were becoming lost within the device as a result, but they managed to get a viable signal within the phone as the order was given to evacuate the phone and retreat to the helicopters, the crews instructed to get the engineers back to the main city in the middle of the room, but Kristen had forgotten something critical, to turn her phone to silent. 

    Kristen’s phone started getting text messages from Ginny as the engineers within the phone started to feel the machinery vibrate violently, shaking the engineers into cramped and tight spaced within the hot, dark device, screaming for help as the phone continued to pulse from the multiple text messages, the micros within being vibrated to death as the machinery surrounding them was too heavy, turning their guts and bones into dust almost instantly from the sheer extreme vibration, sonicating them into a bloody mist.    

    The people across the room in the various cities seeing the news slowly trickle through their preferred outlets as some cities began sharing with each other.  The sacrifices that the engineers made inside of the mile wide phone meant that the people had a small glimmer of hope thanks to their deaths, but some were still skeptical.  It was all dependent on what the goddess wanted to do and how she would interpret the messages, people immediately fighting over who should have the power to send the message to the giant woman. 

    Back in the main city, the leaders devised a message to send to Kristen as other representatives argued over what the proper thing to say to her was besides help us, but a militaristic leader of a smaller city near the corner of the room had other motives.  So desperate to protect his city from the giantess, he spearheaded the objective of trying to figure out what the best thing to say to her would be on his own, ignoring the rest of the opinions of the collective, but he knew it would take some time to be able to send his own message in secret… 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen came back that same night, barely even looking at the cities, dressed in the same unrevealing outfit and gently picking up the phone before carrying it out of the room, unaware that dead micro bodies occupied the inside of her phone, or at least, the dust of what they once were.  Kristen replying to a few messages from friends and her sister before scrolling over to a strange, coded message that appeared.  Sitting on her comfy couch in the middle of her living room while Madelyn slept upstairs in her crib.  Kristen rubbing her temples over and over again at the message, thinking of what to say after having read the cryptic words. 

    “We are scared, we want to go home, but we would like you to stay away for now” the message read, Kristen blankly staring at her phone’s screen, unsure of how to reply.  Kristen holding her legs tightly against her chest, feeling anxious and afraid, but her phone vibrated once again after a while.   

                  “This is Ostrov, we have managed to find a signal to your phone, thank you for the water, but many are also dead thanks to you, stay away and we will talk” Kristen read as she began to cry and fold into her couch cushions and under her warm blankets, Kristen hoping for nothing more than to just disappear in that moment…

    End Notes:
    Please let me know what you think!  feel free to drop a review or dm me on discord.  
    Chapter 8 - Common Ground by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   Kristen communicates with the tiny people.  Kristen asks for help after an accident.  Kristen receives some troubling words after a surprising situation calls her into action. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Unaware.  Tiny POV. 


     

     

    Kristen – Age 27    Madelyn – Age 3 months

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

    A few weeks passed by since the moment Kristen received the texts to stay away from both the country and the cities, but she continued to message and communicate with them, getting to know the situation a little bit more with each exchange.  She avoided coming into physical contact with them as much as she possibly could and trying to respect their wishes for her to stay away from the rooms.  Kristen often getting conflicting messages though, as if there weren’t a designated person to perform the task.  Each message had a different personality, a different tone and emotion.  It was difficult to process each one as if everyone, both micro and nano, weren’t working together, but Kristen was overwhelmed by their words regardless.      

    Kristen halfway trying to live a normal life in between communications with the masses of millions, meeting the other women in the neighborhood, playing and tending to Madelyn more often and trying to a good mother.  Kristen becoming closer friends with Ginny as they jogged in the mornings most days or shared dinners at each other’s houses, but still, no matter what Kristen was doing, she couldn’t get the thoughts out of her head that she was a murderer.   

    It didn’t help that the tiny people made it more difficult for her, many of the messages Kristen had been receiving were ridden with guilt and blame.  Deaths tolls and pictures of displaced families and destruction had been sent to Kristen over and over again as she broke down each time she looked at them, unable to keep up with the constant feeling of regret and whishing so badly she could correct her mistakes, constantly deleting their pictures and sad messages, not wanting to face what she had done to them. 

    Kristen trying so desperately to understand them better with endless questions when they weren’t emotionally ripping her to shreds.  How did they get here? where they came from? what the blue storm was? but there wasn’t a lot of clarity sometimes and there were mixed answers, some rather religious explanations, some scientific, and some that sounded insane, but never enough information for her to put any pieces together to sate a satisfiable answer.  

    Until one day, Kristen realized she needed more help… 

    Kristen, as usual, would clean the house here and there each day to maintain its pristine appearance, the cleaning of course, helping distract her from the intense feelings she had been struggling to deal with.  Still wondering if she should seek therapy or confess her problems to a friend or her sister, but she didn’t, almost too embarrassed about the situation, thinking nobody would believe her anyway.  How would she even explain that there are millions of tiny people living in her house, already hearing Leslie’s sarcastic laughter, or imagining Ginny not wanting to be friends anymore, or a therapist committing her to a mental health hospital.  Desperately needing to clean the house to get those thoughts away. 

    Placing Madelyn in her crib before Kristen stepped downstairs to retrieve some cleaning supplies.  The utility closet, though, was just down the hallway from the two rooms that contained all the shrunken people, Kristen not usually worried though as they were further down the hall, knowing that the length of the hallway had to be a significant journey for the micros and even worse for the nanos, as if walking across an entire country. 

    Taking a few steps up to the utility closet to grab a broom, planning on sweeping up the kitchen from dust and food crumbs like she normally would have, reaching for the door handle before she heard and felt a tiny and feint wet crunch under the toes of her right sock covered foot.  Kristen’s eyes widening immediately, assuming the worst, but not wanting to believe it.  Her hand gripping on the door handle tight as her heart raced, “please just crumbs, just be crumbs…” Kristen whispered to herself, trying to calm herself down.  Slowly raising her sock off the ground, angling her foot upward toward her face so she could see what she had stepped on, her heart dropping. 

    Kristen raising a few trembling fingers up to her mouth as she was in shock, picking out the little blood stains across her comfortable white running sock she had used jogging that morning with Ginny.  The blood stains soaking into her sweaty sock as Kristen counted dozens of the tiny red specks squished into the fibers, the crunch she heard was their bones snapping and crunching underneath her weight.  “What were you doing out here!?” Kristen shouted.  “You’re not supposed to be out here!” Kristen shouted again as was too scared to move, hyper vigilant towards the floor, seeing if there were any more wandering specks around her feet.    

    But there were no other visible specks, which made Kristen feel worse, having crushed an entire group of wandering micros that somehow made their way outside of the office door, leaving no survivors, their remains embedded into the threads of her sweaty sock.  Kristen slowly placed her bloodied sock covered foot behind her, breathing heavily as she rushed away from the door and into the kitchen, ripping off the smelly, sweaty, and bloody sock from her foot and throwing it into the trash before she hung herself over the sink, using both arms to hold herself up as she began having, on the verge of throwing up, but nothing was coming up her throat to vomit as her face just remained hot and strained. 

    She wiped a bit of saliva from her mouth before dabbing her eyes from the involuntary tears.  “I can’t keep doing this…” Kristen exhaustingly whispered to herself as she slowly paced upstairs, hugging onto baby Madelyn as a comforting mechanism.  Laying down against the crib and rocking the baby gently as she stared down her outstretched legs, realizing she hadn’t taken the other sock off, almost laughing to herself at the pure and depressive absurdity of the whole situation. 

    Kristen deciding to ask for some help that evening, cleaning herself up and dressing into some comfortable tights and a simple shirt before she invited Ginny over.  Kristen wincing her eyes and gritting her teeth as she used a paper towel to wipe up the bloodstains off the floor in the hallway where she had crushed a group of micros under her sock, not wanting Ginny to see the feint glow of crimson in the dim light.

    The two chatting a bit in the kitchen for a while as Kristen pretended to be as normal and put together as possible.  Madelyn on the floor on a comfortable mat rolling around on her stomach and back as Kristen and Ginny sat on the couch near her. 

                  “Aww… she’s sooo adorable… but… I can’t help but be curious about what you meant by you wanted to talk about something more serious?” Ginny questioned.  Ginny’s black hair slicked back into a ponytail, sat comfortably against the cushions with her hands on her lap as she bounced one of her bare feet up and down across from Kristen. 

    “Yeah… uhh… just experiencing a lot of grief and guilt lately…I uh, don’t really know who to talk to and I don’t really want to get a therapist, but like, I also don’t want to dump this on you, it seems unfair” Kristen said with some dejection in her voice, Ginny clicking her tongue and smiling.

    “I’m that friend though, I always have people coming to me for things and help, so I don’t mind playing therapist if you’re in a bad place, but I can’t promise you that I’m any good at it!” Ginny chimed brightly. 

    “Are you sure?” Kristen nervously asked.

    “Of course!  Did you lose someone in your family recently or anything?” Ginny asked.

    “No, no… it’s more like personal guilt, uh, I guess… it’s making me very… not good.  I almost don’t even know how to talk about it” Kristen admitted as Ginny tilted her head with curiosity.  Madelyn still cooing and rolling around her back in between the silences. 

    “What’s going on?  Or at least, what are you comfortable sharing?” Ginny asked.  Kristen looked around, staring at the floor for a moment, and then down the hallway to the two rooms occupied with millions of micro and nano lives before sighing deeply.

    “What would you do if felt like you had to help of a lot of people, but no matter what you did to help, you would end up hurting them badly?” Kristen asked. 

    “And who are these people?” Ginny asked.

    “Just… some people” Kristen stressed.  Ginny thinking for a moment, tapping her fingers together as she curled her lips. 

    “Hmm… is helping them something you absolutely have to do?” Ginny asked.   

    “Yeah… kinda?  Like, but also not really, more like an obligation, uh… I don’t know how to say it” Kristen said with a little nervousness in her voice.   

    “What do you get out of helping whoever these people are?” Ginny asked. 

    “Nothing, really, just more guilt…” Kristen said as she sighed. 

    “Kris… that doesn’t sound like a very healthy relationship to me” Ginny said.

    “Yeah…I know…” Kristen anxiously bit at her lip. 

    “You and your daughter are the most important people in your life, you gotta take a little bit more control of the situation, I think, right?  Help when you can, sure, but then only if you want to, but don’t force yourself if you’re not getting anything out of it… like… you’re just going to drive yourself crazy if you keep doing that to yourself.  You’re already in a difficult place enough as it is…by yourself with a child…you don’t need that extra stress” Ginny said as Kristen sat in silence for a moment.  “Oh!  I can get you some healing crystals, maybe some nice incense from my house!  I’ll be right back!” Ginny said excited, wanting to show off her holistic side as she quickly put her shoes on and opened the door, “wait, wait!  What’s your astrological sign?  I need to grab the right crystals for your healing” Ginny hastily asked.  

    “Uhh… Scorpio, I think?” Kristen replied before Ginny bolted out of the house down the street as Kristen sighed and slumped down into her cushion, staring at baby Maddy flailing on the ground and smiling.  “What a weird house you’re going to grow up in… huh?” Kristen whispered towards Madelyn.    

                  That same night, Ginny had performed a calming and therapeutic crystal cleansing on Kristen as she laid on the couch, Ginny slowly hovering multicolored gems and stones over her friend’s anxiety ridden body as the scent from the incense wafted through the living room as Madelyn was asleep upstairs.  The room dim and cool.  Kristen, not really believing in the practice, but she couldn’t help but feel less pressure and somewhat of a reliving feeling as Ginny slowly waved her hands over and above her head peacefully and methodically.  Hearing the crystals clicking around her ears as she peaked her eyes open, there was something almost trancelike with seeing her friend so concentrated at trying to make her feel better, feeling a pleasant tingle in the back of her neck. 

                  The two saying their goodnights as Kristen relaxed for a little bit alone in a quiet, dark, and calm house.  Taking a few deeps breaths as she curled her legs together under a soft blanket for a much-needed peaceful few hours. 

    Her phone buzzing next to her on the cushions, ruining the relaxing feeling, praying it wasn’t anything from the micros or nanos, hoping it was her sister Leslie, or a funny meme from Ginny, or maybe a video from one of the other women in the neighborhood she had met, but she looked over, seeing encrypted numbers as she soured her face, undoing almost all the pleasantries that Ginny had given her. 

                  Kristen hesitated but opened her phone, “A few days ago, a small contingent of citizens had made their way out of the room, they come from a from a city that has been particularly struggling with adjusting to the situation we find ourselves in.  72 people in total, have you seen them?  Their families want them home” the message read.  Kristen trying to calm herself, repeating Ginny’s supportive words in her head for comfort, trying to decide whether to tell the truth or not to the tiny communicator. 

                  She began tapping on her phone, “I haven’t seen them, hopefully they are safe somewhere, I’ll look for them” Kristen lied, rearing her head back on the couch. 

                  “Very well, thank you” the message simply responded as Kristen sighed, waiting a few moments as she stared at the ceiling before reluctantly reaching back for her phone.    

                  “No, wait… I did see them… but it was too late, I accidentally stepped on them, I didn’t mean to” Kristen admitted as her heart pounded. 

                  “Thank you, that is good” the message came back. 

                  “Wait what, why good?  What I did was awful” Kristen quickly responded, shaking her head at the strange reaction, expecting harsh and stern backlash. 

                  “The people from that city are scum and delusional, the less of them, the better” the bitter message came through as Kristen put her phone down.  Looking around confused and wide-eyed. 

                  “What the fuck is going on in there…?” Kristen whispered to herself atop her couch, looking down the hallway towards the rooms as no more messages came in for the night….

    Kristen having a somewhat decent night of sleep for the first time in weeks prior, wondering if Ginny’s healing touch had anything to do with it, almost debating to ask Ginny to do it again the next day just for the sake of it.  Feeding Madelyn and going about her day as if normal after a refreshing shower and breakfast. 

    Kristen getting a little worried though as messages stopped coming through completely but remaining sincere to her promise to stay away from the micros and nanos.  She was little more careful with where she stepped each time now, she approached the hallway to get cleaning supplies out of the closet, relieved every time there wasn’t a little wet squish under her toes.

    But a few weeks went by without any messages coming through as Kristen grew more concerned, sure she was adjusting a bit more to being alone in the house, getting use to being a mom, getting used to Ginny and the other women in the neighborhood, but the curiosity was building.  How did it seem to go from the angriest and guilt-inducing messages to absolutely nothing at all.  Where they even still in there? did they manage to find a way back home?  

    Kristen kept weighing the options in her head repeatedly, but she needed to know.  She needed to know if she had her home back, she needed to know if she could raise Madelyn in a micro and nano free home like a normal child, so, she would have to break her promise of staying away and take a look inside.   

    She wiggled her feet into the soft, brown boot slippers, tucking her loose sweatpants into the ankle openings, tugging her large hoodie down over her waist, still remaining as unattractive as possible, just in case the tinies were still inside her rooms.  The squish of the inside of the boots felt good on Kristen’s bare feet and toes as she approached the long, dark hallway towards the backrooms, studying the floor with careful eyes as she softly tiptoed down the wooden floors without stepping on any rogue group of tiny people, at least she thought, the nanos couldn’t even be seen, let alone felt under the thick soles of the boots, but she sincerely doubted they would ever venture out of the couch room. 

    On the way to the door leading to the micro cities, she hoped and wanted so badly for them to have found a way home, picturing in her head that she would open the office door and reveal a barren floor, her black leather chair in the corner a little dusty, the windows open revealing her future office, excited by the feeling that she wouldn’t have to deal with them anymore and live her life, raise Madelyn in a nice house, build her own business, maybe even try to find someone to date later on. 

    She reached for the handle and opened the door, and much to her dismay, every city was still there, but something immediately caught her off guard, she smelled a subtle odor of smoke.  She sniffed a few times, confirming the smell was indeed smoke as she looked around the room with winced eyes.  Eyeing up each tiny city near her feet spread out across the floor, the intricacies so apparent in the sun, each little inch high skyscraper, all the neighborhoods, it was something Kristen still couldn’t believe was real. 

    Until she saw a little puff of smoke in a city to her right near the corner of her room.  There was a small, towering billow of grey plumes puffing upward from the city’s center as Kristen looked at it confused.  She took a closer step, watching her foot placement, settling her feet outside of the outskirts by some neighborhoods as she slowly bent down and eyed the city aflame from above.  What she saw took her by surprise as she tilted her head. 

    Over the city were hundreds of flying dots, below were orange bursts of explosions as Kristen realized that the hovering dots were military planes dropping bombs on the city.  Kristen pulled her hair back with both hands as she was in shock, not being able to understand the phenomenon.  Keeping her hair behind her head as she rotated her face around the city, bending down near the tiny metropolis to get a better idea of what was happening, she could see little speck sized tanks rolling around neighborhoods and teeny tiny houses exploded into flames, hearing the pops and slightly louder cracks of cannons and bombs going off all around the city. 

    She couldn’t believe it, like a little video game of war strategy happening right below her face as the soft orange glows lit up all around, the pops and cracks only silenced by hundreds of thousands of screams across the city.  Kristen swallowed deep, nervous, anxious, unsure of what to do, but instincts took over.      

    Kristen knelt, nearly burying her knee into a neighborhood as she shook the city from her leg impacting the floor, a few houses collapsing near her leg, but she didn’t notice.  She brought her hand down from her head and hovered it on the opposite end of the city being attacked, keeping it parallel with the city as she slowly blinked before she waved her hand over the city like an angel; each attacking war plane, jet, and helicopter exploding on the palm of her hand in less than a second as she could feel the tiniest amount of heat on her skin as each aircraft crumbled on her hand.    

    Kristen unaware that this caused a massive gust in the streets as windows shattered and thousands of people were caught in the gusty slipstream.  They were blown from their feet along with trees and cars, only to land hundreds of feet away in a bloody crunch as they screamed their entire way down, including the innocent people of the city and the attacking soldiers. 

    But it saved many more lives than she took in that moment of mercy.  Kristen bringing her hands up to her mouth and she cringed and retreated, not knowing if she did the right thing or not by swatting all the attack planes out of the sky.  Out of the corner of her eye she could see a few planes flying towards the next city over, closer to the wall of the room. 

    She followed the planes with her eyes as they landed safely on the outskirts of the city in a small neighborhood looking patch far away from the main city center.  “What the fuck is happening?” Kristen quietly mumbled to herself, her booming voice shaking the besieged city below her and rumbling across the room as millions stared at the giantess they hadn’t seen in almost a month.  “Stop it, right now” Kristen demanded as she still saw orange pops around the smaller neighborhoods in the city below her face from the tanks and micro soldiers, but the pops and death continued as she saw tiny little speck houses splintering into puffs of smoke. 

    “Ugh!” Kristen groaned.  Kristen stood up and took another step across her room as she carefully brought her other foot around the city she had just been kneeling next to.  Now looming herself over the aggressing city, watching as the planes were landing at what now looked more like a little air force base as Kristen got a better look at the little aircraft tower and long runways.  “What the hell are you people doing, stop hurting them!” Kristen raised her voice, hesitantly and nervously looking over towards the city under siege, still seeing little orange glows and plumes of smoke.  Kristen bit her lip as she twiddled her hands together with anxiety, looking back and forth as her heart raced, her mouth open as her she couldn’t help but have jitters shaking her body, unable to tell if it was adrenaline. 

    Suddenly, she saw a plume of grey smoke racing towards her face, the trail coming from the tiny aggressor city’s air force base.  Kristen lunged her head back as a reaction to a speeding dot coming at her eyes as there was a little black and orange puff in front of her eyes, feeling the slight amount of heat on her face from the explosion.  Kristen realizing the city at her feet had just launched a missile at her.  “Did you just…?” was all Kristen managed to say as she shook her head. 

    Looking back at the tiny city being destroyed slowly, Kristen made another tough decision, raising the toes of her slipper boot over the air force base, cringing her teeth, closing her eyes and looking away as she couldn’t face what she was about to do.  Slowly lowering the thick brown sole into the base as she felt the crunch all across the toes of her boot slipper followed by the pleasant, soft squishing feeling between her toes of the soft insoles surrounding her warm skin inside the boot. 

    Kristen carefully lifting her soft boot off the base as there was a perfect half circular curve where the base once stood.  Kristen executing tens of thousands of military soldiers, flattening planes, helicopters, jets, all now embedded into the soft sole of her slipper.  Kristen slowly opening her eyes to inspect her damage, seeing little tufts of smoke around the completely flattened landscape, only looking at the crushed base for a split second before turning away in disgust and shame.  “I’m sorry…” Kristen whispered. 

    She looked over to her side, seeing the pops and orange bursts stop in the city that was being attacked, the cracks and pings coming to a stop, the screams quieting down, but they still rang out.  Kristen ashamed, quickly stepped out of the room and to her couch and plopping herself down on the cushions.  Resting her elbows on her knees as she massaged the sides of her head to try to calm herself down.  Her phone vibrating again and again, trying her best to ignore the buzzing. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    “Let’s get rolling” the tank commander said as he tapped a few times on his display within the metal beast, the engine roaring as the black smoke plumed from their exhaust.  The tank crew of four following the columns of other tanks and various armored vehicles and troop transports toward the open floor, no man’s land.  The vast spaces between each city in the massive woman’s room, miles of separation between each metropolis gave the men inside the tight space time to check their equipment over and talk amongst each other. 

    Ordered to drive into their neighboring city and besiege them, attacking critical points and establishing a blockade around them so that they would be unable to leave, subjugating the city to dissolve along with its people.  The commander was all for it, wanting to finally see some action, finally being able to live up to his leadership role having never been a part of a conflict in his life on their world. 

    “Why are we even doing this?” the younger driver said over the tank’s radio. 

    “Because this is just our lives now” the commander said as the tank rolled over the gigantic and smooth wooden floor beneath them.  Never having a surface so flat and glossy to drive over.  The people of the room still not used to the towering four walls that surrounded them, the gigantic window only showing them glimpses of a sky other than the massive woman’s white ceiling miles above them, her black chair sat in the corner bigger than anything they could comprehend besides the woman herself. 

    “No, I mean… those people… they’re just a little crazy right, and their leader said they’re all pacifists?  So, what’s the point if they won’t even fight back” the driver said.

    “They’re more than crazy, they’re going to get us all fucking killed by that bitch if we don’t get them under control” the gunner said. 

    “Whatever, can we just blow shit up and do our job?” the loader said.  The driver shaking his head as he continued to do as he was told. 

    It was a several hour ride over the flooring.  The commander could see fire in the city as the men started to feel the deep rumblings in their armored home, approaching the city as their air force roared over them with dozens of planes and helicopters, dropping endless bombs in the streets.  At first, they hit strategic targets, communications, power plants, then they moved to political buildings, but finally, the tanks and troops were ordered to move into the civilian areas as bombs continued to explode all over the city, targeting whatever they felt like, no matter who was in their path… 

    “Hit that fucking house!” the commander yelled.  The loader and gunner working together as a shell left their cannon with a boom.  Half of a quaint neighborhood house splintering into charred scraps of wood and burnt furniture.  Hundreds of screaming families running around the tank and fleeing in every direction as their screams could be heard slightly through the thick armor. 

    Hours of waiting outside the city while it was being bombed made the men thirsty to get into the carnage, all but the driver.  The commander was savoring every second, watching house after house explode, the roar of the jets and attack planes, the soldiers gathering families and restraining them.  Almost every soldier thought it was justifiable, everything they did, no matter how much death, the people of the city being attacked were seen as insane and needing to be put down.  

    The tank crew found itself in another neighborhood, running down their shells as they shot at cars for fun, or put a shell through the window of a bedroom while the city was engulfed in chaos and carnage.  Indiscriminately picking targets, occupied houses, feeling vehicles filled with panicked families.  Metal warped and exploding, houses being driven though by other tanks, bulldozing everything in their path.  Laying waste to an entire city one street at a time. 

    The driver stopping the tank suddenly as the rest of the crew braced at the sudden dead stop. 

    “Mertz, get this fucking tank moving to the end of the street, right now” the commander ordered.  Mertz could all but sob, seeing countless dead bodies of innocent people lining their gardens and streets while houses splintered and burned all around them as columns of their fellow brethren moved in every direction causing destruction at will. 

    “Stop being a fucking pussy, Mertz!” the loader yelled. 

    “You’re holding up the line!” the gunner said as countless tanks and armored vehicles were now stuck motionless behind them. 

    “Enough!” the commander yelled, quieting his men.  “Mertz, move the fucking Banshee” the commander spoke more seriously, only rarely using the name of the tank itself, thinking it was bad luck, hearing his young driver, barely 20 years old, sobbing in his seat over the radio. 

    Mertz couldn’t though, no matter where he could drive the tank, the treads of the Banshee would run over dead bodies, not wanting to feel the bumps underneath his tank, Mertz refused. 

    “If you refuse my orders, you will be removed and tried as a criminal back home, do you understand that?” the commander calmly spoke. 

    “Sir…” the young driver managed to speak between his sobbing cries.  The loader and gunner rolling their eyes as they counted the rest of their munitions in the meantime. 

    Something felt wrong though, a deeper thud rocked the tank.  Then another as the city seemed to grow quiet.  The men were tossed upward and down even in the thick armor as another deep quake bounced the tank a bit.  The commander opening the top lid to see out of the tank. 

    There she was.  Kristen.  The commander looking upward towards her, rearing her head and neck all the way back just to see her body in full view.  Her slipper boots in the distance, the padded sole edge alone towered almost over nearly every skyscraper in the city.  Her loose sweatpants growing all the way up for miles, her face, so concerned yet naturally beautiful.  Her hazel eyes and dark blonde hair cascading down the side of her face as she swept her hands up and brushed it back behind her ears. 

    Her eyes darting all over the city, the commander staring up at the monolithic woman with war planes flying all around in the airspace between them, the planes looking so insignificant compared to her body, like little flies.  She started to kneel, thankfully on the other side of the city of the Banshee, her knee digging into the outskirts as the quake rocked the crew inside as they grabbed onto their seats and harnesses to keep from falling over.   

    “Commander?” the gunner questioned with obvious fear in his voice.    

    “Uh… I don’t know…I don’t know what to do” the commander said, his menacing will to be so involved in the chaos and war crimes stopped the moment he saw the miles tall woman towering and looming over the city, her shadow casting down over all of them put his life into perspective.  No matter what he did, he was only dust compared to the giant woman leaning over him.   

    “I knew it!  I knew we shouldn’t have come here!” Mertz yelled as he wiped tears from his eyes, “we’re all gonna fucking die, we should have just listened to these people we’ve been killing!” Mertz yelled as the tank quieted. 

    There was a sudden whirring sound, something dark and ominous, a deep whooshing, humming slowly as Kristen lowered her hand parallel with the city, the shadow eclipsing them darker, her peachy skin only revealed on her hands and face in lieu of the thick sweatshirt she wore over her body to hide her perfect figure.  Her nails clear as they hovered and spread slightly, her fingers alone were a mile long each as they started to wave over the city. 

    The commander could see dozens of explosions as planes, jets, and helicopters couldn’t avoid the approaching wall of flesh of the palm of her hand.  The slight orange bursts lighting up her hand with each aircraft she waved away, hundreds of crews dying in a few seconds as the crumples messes of war planes rained over the city in heaps and black smoke. 

    The commander bracing against the lid of his tank as his men screamed inside, a massive gust of wind followed behind the wave of her hand, the commander watching in awe as he saw thousands of bodies being lifted in the air and thrown across the city in the current gust of wind that her hand waving displaced.  He could see the blue and grey uniforms of his fellow military being thrown amongst the crowd, doomed to fall to their deaths helplessly. 

    “STOP IT, RIGHT NOW” her voice rang out through the tank, only echoing louder within the armored Banshee.  Mertz covering his ears and writhing from the loud yet soft voice of Kristen. 

    “UGH!” her voice rang out again across the room as everyone grew nervous.  The commander collapsing back into his seat in pure terror and fear as he saw Kristen take a step over the city, her leg moving over the city followed by the slipper boot, a sight that he almost couldn’t comprehend, she was moving in slow motion, but quickly as her body towered over everything.

    All of the commander’s desire to fight and be a part of conflict died in an instant as he saw Kristen approach his own city, the city he grew up in, wanting to fight for his whole life.  A stray missile was fired up at her face, he realized, even from miles away he could see her lift her boot over his home city, the slipper coming down, feeling the quake radiate outward as she made impact with the floor.    

    The communication line back to the base suddenly dying off.  Communications across the entire military force dying off apart from a few choppy, short-wave comms of panic and fear from the ground forces spread out across the city. 

    “I’M SORRY…” her words rang out again as her quaking steps shook everyone in the room.  The giantess leaving after having killed tens of thousands of military personnel, leaving behind an ominous quiet in her wake.

    “What do we do?!” the gunner yelled out.  The commander silent.  Mertz popping open his lid as he looked around, he saw his fellow tank crews getting out of their armor.  Mertz dizzy at the sight of dead families and gore all around him, knowing his own commander was partly responsible for such atrocities for something that Mertz didn’t see as a big problem in the grand scheme of life. 

    The young driver slowly lifted himself out of the tank, stepping onto the street and taking off his helmet, collapsing to the ground in sobs as the rest of the Banshee crew got out, slowly stumbling around as the screams and explosions all over the city stopped, left with fires and smoke all around.  Mertz could see blood-stained sidewalks and grass, dead bodies young and older lifeless in houses that were merely splinters after being shelled or bombed. 

    The commander’s eyes were hollow, struck with the realization that his dreams of glory and combat were all fantasy, having looked the giantess in the eye before she flattened his home in the distance in less than a second.  The power that she had was barely demonstrated in that moment, he fell to his knees, unable to speak as his loader and gunner ran around the tank in hysterics, yelling at each other. 

    The eerie calmness, the smoking and besieged city in the background, the soldiers and crews left abandoned as they had no communications with their leaders and people back home across the vast empty open floor of Kristen’s room.  Mertz picked his head up, seeing other younger men and women crying in the same uniform he had, thinking maybe they were experiencing the same regret and anger he was feeling, never wanting to be part of such a conflict in the first place, wanting nothing more than to just run back to his home across the open floor. 

    But like a horror movie, the citizens of the besieged city eventually started to emerge from the wreckage, through the streets, from behind walls and fences, ripped clothes and burnt skin from the fires and bombs.  Covered in blood and angered with rage after seeing countless friends or family die at the hands of the invaders. 

    “Sir…” Mertz said as the commander looked up.  Like zombies the people of the city approached them with rope and twine by the thousands.  Some of the soldiers shooting back at them, but they kept coming like an endless horde.  One by one, the invading soldiers were tackled to the ground.  Their equipment ravaged, their tanks and armor left all over the city as each soldier was tied up and taken prisoner.  Shoved into cramped and confined spaces, dark and hopeless rooms, only left with their thoughts of if just following orders was worth all the death and imprisonment.  

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

    After a few minutes, Kristen finally picked up the phone that had been vibrating near constantly, “Why the fuck did you do that?  I told you they were scum; you should have let us finish them off!  You giant fucking bitch!  You killed my men!” the angry message read. 

    “Why did you even attack another city?” Kristen responded on her phone, her body running on pure adrenaline, nearly shaking on her couch from the anxiety and the rush.  Not even being able to think of how many people she had just crushed under her foot.   

    “I told you they are delusional!  They’re leader thinks that you’re some kind of goddess here to save us from eternal hell.  How does that sound for your ego?  But I know you’re just a giant, regular bitch, not some fucking deity” the message read back.  Kristen was dumbfounded. 

    “But I’m not, also… do you have to be so rude to me?  We can work this out.  Who even are you?” Kristen asked, but the messages stopped.  Kristen left alone on her couch with thoughts streaming through her head endlessly.  Kristen breathing heavily as she slowly placed her phone down on the table in front of her couch, her hands hovering above the table shaking as she phone dinged again.  Kristen swiping on the phone to see a Madelyn rolling around in her crib crying after waking up.  “Oh, thank god…” Kristen sighed with much relief as she went upstairs to tend to the baby.  

    That night, Kristen played with her healthy food at the kitchen table.  Kristen rotating her fork around her green vegetables staring blankly at them as Maddy cooed around the corner.  Kristen’s phone vibrating at the table as she opened the message.  “Goddess, you saved our city today, their soldiers are retreating, and our people are safe for now thanks to you… I am finally free to message you, we are-“ Kristen read before she slapped her phone back on the table screen side down to avoid further reading the message. 

    “I am not a fucking god!  Ahh!” Kristen loudly shouted, finally letting her pent-up anger and emotions out as it scared Madelyn, making her cry instantly.  “Oh… ohh… Maddy, I’m so sorry…” Kristen softly and apologetically spoke as she quickly got up and hugged Madelyn against herself, playfully patting her back as she cried and whined.  Kristen nuzzling her face against her daughter’s head.  Kristen almost couldn’t help but cry herself, but she fought off the tears as she choked up and had a lump in her throat for the rest of the night before bed.    

    Kristen laid in her bad wide awake at 2 in the morning.  Madelyn sleeping softly across the hallway from the bedroom.  Kristen felt the soft breeze from her fan blowing on the exposed parts of her body that were out from under the thick covers in the spacious bed.  Kristen replaying those moments in her head, “saving” the city that thinks she’s some kind of “goddess”.  Swiping her hand over the city, squishing the air force base to death along with any micros down there.  Only imagining what it must have been like to be stepped on by her and her soft boot, “but they shot at me… and killed tons of people… but so did I… ugh…” Kristen mumbled to herself as she tossed and turned against her soft, cool pillows. 

    Suddenly, Kristen’s eyes focused on her nightstand, her bedroom glowing some as she got a notification on her phone.  Kristen scooting herself up on the bed as she sat back against her wide headboard, propped up by a few pillows as she brushed some of her long hair out of the way of her eyes.  Reaching for her phone and opening up the message. 

    “You made the wrong choice today” the message read. 

    “Is this the same rude person that attacked another city and called me a bitch?” Kristen replied back. 

    “Actually, no, I live on the other side of the room.  I’m someone who wants to get my people back home, and all you’re doing is making it worse for us.  Many of us were getting tired of hearing that freak talk about how you’re a goddess, over and over again, every meeting we had, it’s all he would say about you” the message read.

    “I’m not a god, I am not in your way, I want you to go home, so why can’t you?” Kristen more aggressively responded. 

    “We won’t be able to do that as long as you’re here, you should leave” the reply came. 

    “I can’t just leave, this is my house… and if I move, then what stops someone else from coming in and being even worse than me?” Kristen asked. 

    “Oh, I understand, you and your… daughter… right?  You need a place to live, you want a home, but do you know how many mothers and daughters you’ve killed already?  How many homes are empty or gone because of you?” the message replied as Kristen felt ashamed, sinking down into her covers. 

    “I’m sorry, okay?  I’ll leave you alone, but you all need to stop fighting, that’s childish behavior and gets you nowhere closer to going back to wherever the hell you came from” Kristen replied. 

    “Childish… This is our one and only warning to you, Kristen.  If you interfere with our lives again, we will kill your daughter” the cryptic message said as Kristen’s heart dropped.    

                  “What did you just say to me?” Kristen replied in bewilderment. 

                  “Do you know how easy it would be to infect your child with a bioweapon, viruses don’t care how big a person is; such a vulnerable immune system at that age, too… do not fuck with us anymore or you can think about your life without her…” the message ended as Kristen was left speechless and shocked.  Wide awake. 

                  Now Kristen couldn’t sleep for another reason.  Her motherly instincts activating instantly, she would do anything to keep Madelyn safe.  To protect her daughter meant everything to her as she got up and slowly tiptoed across the room into Madelyn’s room, sitting down at a small chair across from the crib and lovingly watching her daughter sleep peacefully.  Kristen having time to think all night as she replayed those threating messages in her head.  Those words that Ginny said to Kristen started to make a little more sense, take a little more control of the situation… 

    End Notes:

    Leave a review

    A comment, any feedback helps and makes me want to write more.  


    Chapter 9 - Scene Change by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   Kristen takes a different approach to her new life and establishes herself in the rooms.  A gift is presented to Kristen along with some new challenges. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Unaware. 



    Kristen – Age 27    Madelyn – Age 5 months

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

                  Kristen unloaded a few bags on the kitchen table, taking out numerous items and setting them down across the counters near the sink with a few plastic thuds.  Washing her hands with a few dabs of soap before drying off her hands and placing the small towel back down.  Staring at the items and bags she had delivered to her home via an app, pondering on where she should start first. 

                  She couldn’t think straight, but now for other reasons, wondering if the threats made by the tiny people were credible or truthful, wondering if they could actually kill Madelyn in some way, but the thoughts did help Kristen forget about her guilt and regrets about having killed some of the tinies in the meantime.  Focusing instead on her intense motherly hormones and protective instincts of wanting to keep Madelyn safe from any threat, both in the real world, and the tiny worlds in her home.  She didn’t want to wonder through, not taking any chances or risks, she decided to take a more direct approach over her life just like Ginny suggested she should do as Kristen reached towards the bags.   

                  Inside the bags came things that were relatively normal, like groceries and baby supplies, but then came rubber stops and door locks accompanied by a set of small tools meant to secure the two back-room doors.  Kristen not wanting the tinies getting out from under the doors ever again without her knowing, not wanting to feel that same disgustingly wet and unexpected crunch under her soles like she did with that stray group of micros. 

    She carefully took the rubber linings out of their plastic covers and gently walked down the hallway, keeping a keen eye on the flooring as she tiptoed, not seeing any tinies, giving her some relief as she crouched down in front of the doors.  She installed the linings underneath the doors at her back rooms, sealing them against the floor and squeezing them air-tight, making it impossible for any tinies to be able to find their way from out underneath them.   

                  Next were the doors’ locks, Kristen dressed in her hoodie and baggie pants, pulled the hood over her head because she didn’t want to be seen, ashamed that some of the tiny people saw her as a god, knowing that they probably couldn’t help but look at her, being so massive compared to them.  She didn’t even want to look at them herself, focused on the locks as she used some small tools to strip the regular lock off both doors, first on the nano country room, then the office room with the cities. 

    Carefully screwing in the stronger locks, both doors now secured and impassable other than by way of the two keys that Kristen now possessed in her pocket.  She carried them upstairs and placed the pair of keys in a small jewelry box that her grandmother had given her as a teenager.  Kristen effectively becoming the gatekeeper of the tinies and their only passage out of the room if they couldn’t find a way back to wherever they came from. 

    As she placed the keys in the box, she couldn’t help but think how easily she could kill that tiny that threatened Maddy, how easily she could make them eat their own threats with one poke of her toe or finger, how willing she would be to preserve Madelyn’s health and safety, even if it meant purposefully killing one of them, much like she had done to save the city that was under attack by another, although it went against everything moral she had.  Kristen didn’t know who, or where that threatening tiny was, but she did have an option to know.       

                  Kristen had been receiving nonstop messages from the leader who claimed her to be a god in the city that she had saved, Kristen ignoring them, but there was no way to block the messages due to the strange encryption, like a persistent creepy guy at a bar who wouldn’t leave her alone.  Eventually, Kristen sat down at responded to the leader, trying to better understand things and maybe find out about the tiny who thought it would be a good idea to threaten Kristen’s daughter. 

                  “So… that group of people that I accidentally stepped on in my hallway, they were from your city?” Kristen asked.

                  “Yes” the reply came.

                  “I’m sorry, but why though?  They didn’t have to die, why where they even outside of the room?” Kristen asked.

                  “They left on a pilgrimage to serve you, offering their lives to you” the reply said. 

                  “To serve me?  You’re fucking insane” Kristen responded, gritting her teeth as she tapped on her phone.

                  “No, I’m Anton, I am the Holy Prince of Crest, the city that you saved, and our religion tells of a time where our savior will present themselves in our most dire need, or I suppose, herself, so that we may serve her as our righteous duty for the rest of our lives” the reply came as Kristen sighed deeply, throwing her had back against the pillows annoyed. 

                  “Anton… I am not a fucking god… don’t ever call me one again” Kristen harshly replied. 

                  “But you saved us…they attacked us because they do not believe in you like we do, the existence of my people was to serve the great one who would save us one day, and that is you!” Anton excitedly responded.  Kristen bit her lip, annoyed, frustrated, questioning if her actions of stomping that military base was worth this interaction, maybe it could be, Kristen thought. 

                  “Okay, Anton, sure… I helped you… maybe you can help me now?” Kristen asked.

                  “Yes, goddess, anything” Anton replied.  Kristen curled her head around, closing her eyes, clenching her jaw tightly, trying not to be angry.  Taking a deep breath and relaxing herself, trying to think of Ginny’s kind words instead.

                  “What can you tell me about the people that attacked Crest? and do you know anything about the person who threatened me?” Kristen asked. 

                  “Are you commanding me to tell you, goddess?” the reply came as Kristen cringed again, almost chuckling to herself at how ridiculously absurd this little man’s words were.

                  “Yes” Kristen sent the message.

                  “My holiness has been blessed, I have been given a command by my god, yes, I will tell you” the reply came as Kristen waited, shaking her head. 

                  “What did I get myself into…” Kristen whispered to herself, rubbing her hands through her hair, and down over her chest, feeling that her right breast was particularly sore from feeding Madelyn. 

                  “The city attacked us because they don’t believe you are a true goddess, their leader is named Werth, I think he is a general, he’s the one that called you a bitch.  Their city is called Aker.  The leader that threatened your godliness and your holy offspring, the utmost heinous of crimes, is President Nyla, she lives in the city closest to the far back window opposite of Crest.  The central city has the ability to see all the communications made to you, there is no doubt that they will soon attempt to shut off my access when they realize what I am doing” Anton typed. 

                  “Thank you, Anton… I’ll come to you with more questions if I need anything” Kristen said, placing her phone down on the table next to her.  Kristen going upstairs to tend to Maddy while she took time to think…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  “Whew…” Kristen puffed as she breathed heavily.  Ginny right behind her as they both finished a late evening jog through the neighborhood.  Kristen comfortable letting Maddy sleep for an hour but keeping her phone close just in case there was any disturbance, more than confident she could sprint home as Kristen and Ginny kept their jog in a pattern around their houses. 

                  “Wanna come in?” Ginny asked.

                  “Sure!” Kristen excitedly replied.  Kristen having never entered Ginny’s house before, the walls were decorated with eclectic artwork and dozens of house plants draping down walls, expensive furniture lined the floors throughout the rooms, and her home somehow even more clean than Kristen’s, but she didn’t mind. 

                  “Take your shoes off, though, that’s the one rule” Ginny said.  Kristen cringing a bit as she felt the cold flooring under her sweaty, warm socks, placing her shoes near the door.   

                  Kristen could see little wet, sweaty footprints of Ginny’s feet trailing across the wood flooring as she followed her into the kitchen for one of Ginny’s healthy concoctions of vegetables and vitamins.  Kristen drinking it as fast as she could to help herself from tasting the earthly smoothie.  “So, how you feeling?” Ginny asked. 

                  “I’ve been much better!” Kristen said. 

                  “Yeah?!” Ginny excitedly replied. 

                  “Yeah!  Maybe your crystals really helped” Kristen said with a little chuckle.

                  “Oh, they definitely did, your aura is just so pure right now, like… mmm… your energy is just so bright!  I love it!” Ginny said, holding out her hands towards Kristen as if to almost “absorb” Kristen’s aura. 

                  “I’m gonna do what you said, too, I think I’m gonna take a little bit more control over things… within my control” Kristen said with a smile, politely placing the smoothie glass in the sink. 

                  “Kristy, that’s great!  Oh!  I am so glad, remember it’s about accepting the things that are out of your control, too!  If you can learn that, you’ll feel so much more balanced” Ginny said with a wide smile as she dabbed a bit of sweat off her head with a towel. 

                  “Fuck!” a muffled man’s voice came from upstairs in the large house. 

                  “Hah, sorry… Daniel is up there playing some new video game or something that just came out…” Ginny said with a bit of embarrassment in her voice. 

                  “It’s okay, my ex did the same thing all the time…” Kristen chuckled, biting her lip a bit.  “Hey, uh, I have to pick up my work laptop next week, maternity leave is wearing out… and I don’t know if I’m really comfortable taking Maddy with me in the car just yet… is there any way you can watch her for like a couple hours while I go downtown to my office?” Kristen asked, Ginny could tell that Kristen was still a bit apprehensive about asking for help, but Ginny smiled anyway. 

                  “Of course!  That’s not problem, just let me know what day and I’ll be there!” Ginny said with enthusiasm.  

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    A few days later, Kristen found herself texting the prince of Crest again.  Having a more peaceful few days, not having to worry at all about any micros or nanos crawling out from under the doors anymore.  Focusing on herself and Maddy, cleaning up around the house, practicing some yoga here and there, but dreading the return to work that she would soon have to take.  Kristen still wanted some answers though as she awoke in her comfortable bed late in the morning. 

                  “Well, they took away my access to you, my divine, but the engineers of Crest are seemingly amongst the best in your heavenly room and restored my transmitter” Anton said.  Kristen weirdly relieved to know that his access wasn’t fully taken away by the rest of the room, not fully knowing how the political situation worked down there at their level. 

                  “How is everyone adjusting to me blocking the doors?” Kristen typed.

                  “Not well, I know this is part of your holy plan, and the people of Crest will stand by your all-knowing divinity.  Some other leaders say that you will imprison us for damnation and torture, other cities struggle for supplies and power sources while people go hungry on the streets and in their homes, other cities don’t care about you at all, but we have a gift for you!” Anton replied. 

                  “Fuck…okay…” Kristen whispered to herself, taking a deep breath, ignoring the tiny prince’s creepy words.  “Anton…prince Anton… I do not want gifts… I do not want people killing each other… I do not want people without power and food, but what I do need is for you to tell me honestly if coming into the room and talking with everyone is a good idea” Kristen typed out. 

                  “The goddess will enter the room?  This is such good news!” Anton replied with obvious excitement.   

                  “No, I want an honest answer, none of this goddess shit!” Kristen angrily replied, gripping her phone tightly.

                  “I do not wish to incur my divine’s wrath.  I think entering is a good idea.  The people are desperate for help, admittedly in places that do not believe in you, but maybe if you talk with everyone peacefully and show you are willing to help, they will worship you just as we do” Anton replied. 

                  “Oh my fucking…” Kristen whispered to herself, rubbing the sides of her head with frustration.  Kristen placed her phone down, tossing around in her bed for a few minutes hugging at her pillows for a few more minutes of rest.  Debating whether or not it was a good idea to go back into her rooms as she showered and dressed herself.  Wearing black leggings and thick white socks to pad against the quakes of her footsteps.  Wearing a simple grey shirt and tying her hair up into a loose bun. 

                  Kristen retrieved the keys from her dresser, checking on a sound asleep Maddy in her crib before heading downstairs to the rooms.  Kristen couldn’t help but feel the nerves growing deep within her body, but the new approach she was taking after Ginny pepped her up made her feel slightly confident for the first time in a long time.  Holding her head up as she opened the door with a metallic twist into the new lock. 

                  Revealing herself to the cities as she slowly closed the door behind her.  Looking around for any smoke or fires just like the last time she was there, but nothing looked off, just millions of micros all staring at her from their homes and skyscrapers, traffic coming to a standstill, Kristen hearing the little buzzes of activity, millions of tiny voices, but thankfully no wars to stop this time around.    

                  Kristen knew that just the sight of her alone must have caused fear and panic, especially after having been responsible for an untold number of deaths, but the micros were happy to remind her every chance they got that she should feel bad, but those feelings of regret and guilt were waning thanks to the ultimate threat made by one individual.  “Everyone be careful… I’m going to sit down…” Kristen anxiously spoke to the masses sprawled out before her feet.   

                  Carefully tiptoeing around the cities, nearly hugging the wall around the edges and towards her chair that she had only ever sat in once at a furniture store.  Dragging her hand along on the wall to keep her balance.  Avoiding stepping on anything, not feeling a crunch or squish underneath her thick socks much to her relief, but there was the difficult task of climbing over the side of the chair, wanting to bypass causing damage to any of the three micro cities at the legs of her black and gold leather seat. 

                  She took a few more steps against the edge of the wall, her heart racing a bit as she took a more dangerous step in between two cities near her chair, her right foot occupying almost all the space between the two masses of grey and green, unaware that dozens of houses and older buildings were collapsing from the quake of her step, many people inside buried under rubble and debris or crushed to death without much warning to get out.  The shadow of her massive body encapsulating much of their sky from below as millions of people scattered into whatever shelter they could find. 

    Keeping her concentration and watching carefully that there weren’t any specks between the open flooring between the two metropolises.  Something did catch her eye though, a little blip of orange crashing into the side of her ankle followed by a little whisp of black smoke puffing outward.  Kristen’s eyes widening, but she didn’t want to acknowledge it, like a child in trouble, thinking maybe nobody would notice it if she didn’t say anything. 

                  That was not true for the 200-passenger airplane full of people who were flying to the other side of the room, many of them planning on moving to President Nyla’s city in hopes that the president who was gaining fame for threatening the giantess and credited with keeping her away from the room would protect them as well.  Their fate becoming the thick fibers covering Kristen’s massive ankle.  The pilots unable to pull away in time as the debris charred into her sock, without as much of a scream from the 200 people, only to look out of the window and see nothing but a massive white wall as they crashed. 

                  Kristen carefully and slowly rolling her body over the arms of her fancy chair.  To avoid stepping to its front, she was contorting her body awkwardly before feeling herself slump into the comfortable back cushions, feeling her ass compress into the soft pad, crossing her feet and legs under one another atop the cushion as to not place her feet on the ground or dangle them over the edge to scare the millions of people below her toes. 

                  Wiggling herself into the seat for a more comfortable position where she could hug her legs against her body with her phone sat on her lap.  “Oh…” Kristen softly mumbled, remembering how good the chair felt for the first time in months.  Kristen closed her eyes for a moment, resting her head against the soft padding of the back, rotating her neck around comfortably and loosely as her body conformed into the chair. 

                  Opening her eyes to see all the cities from a much different view for the first time, the corner of the room, the light basking from her windows showing all the details, the little crystal structures lit up with lights, the roads, the miniscule dots of people and cars barely moving around from her perspective.  Kristen blinking a few times and shaking her head, still in disbelief, but this was such an important step, taking a deep, nervous breath, millions of people, many of which hated her, some of which already loved her, waiting on bated breath to hear what she had to say. 

                    “I realized that you all being here is out of my control…I still don’t know how you got here or…how you’re even able to exist but…” Kristen began to speak, trying to focus on her breathing, wondering if she was too loud or not.  “We are going to learn to live with each other until the day you can figure out how to go home, alright?  There is no way around it anymore… I heard… that maybe some of you need power?  Some of you all might even need food?  I can help with that if you let me” Kristen said, looking around all the cities. 

                  Immediately her phone stated to vibrate atop her lap, a dozen messages from all the different leaders in the city.  Kristen reached for her phone, seeing the messages come through rapidly, some angry, some supportive, others telling her to fuck off and leave as her heart raced again.  Kristen took a second, and sat her phone back down between her legs, ignoring the messages.  “Unfortunately, I think the only way for you to get these things you might need is through me, so please… very nicely… send me a message about where your city is in my room and what you need, tell me about you, your culture, your city’s name… okay?” Kristen spoke gently, giving a little smile as she nodded downward towards the floor. 

                  She could feel her phone continue to buzz, repeating Ginny’s supportive words in her head for comfort while ignoring the messages.  “There is something though, I need to say it… if anyone threatens to hurt my daughter in any way…” Kristen said, remembering words of Prince Anton, that President Nyla’s city was in the other corner by the window, as Kristen’s hazel eyes glared with anger in that direction, “you wont be around for long” Kristen spoke, her first attempt at trying to sound threatening, was unsure how well it went over with the tiny people, not wanting to hurt their feelings or make them scared, only aiming to scare two micros in particular as she looked over towards Crest and Aker.

                  Right on cue, Kristen’s phone buzzed again, but recognizing the strange, encrypted symbols as Anton, opening her phone to see his messages.  “It’s time for your gift” the message read. 

                  “Anton, not now” Kristen typed, sat silently atop her chair as the room continued to buzz with commotion from the tinies. 

                  “A sacrifice must be made to appease you, goddess” Anton replied, Kristen looking up towards the ceiling as if annoyed. 

                  “Anton… what the fuck are you talking about?” Kristen replied, lowering her brow in confusion, not saying a word to the tinies in the room. 

                  “If you look at Crest, you should see a billowing smoke, towering into the heavens, burning wider than our largest valleys!” Anton replied as Kristen looked over, seeing a tiny, skinny tuft of black smoke barely puffing upwards.  “At the base of this towering inferno are the prisoners from the battle in which you revealed yourself as our savior… we offer these prisoners as are our sacrifice to you, great divine!” Anton said.  Kristen’s eyes widening, unsure of what to do, proud of herself only for a moment for standing up to the threat only to be tossed a curveball of insanity. 

                  Kristen thought maybe she could play psychologically with Anton, knowing that he and his people looked at her like a god, maybe she could just tell him to release the prisoners.  “Anton, I command you to release the prisoners” Kristen calmly typed. 

                  “We cannot do as you ask, goddess, the prophecy demands that we appease you with sacrifices” Anton replied. 

                  “Let them go, or I’ll step on you!” Kristen furiously typed, but her threat was hollow, she couldn’t bring herself to step on anyone innocent, just hoping her angry words would work, not wanting to deal with this hysteria in the middle of all the new political chaos she had just opened up with the rest of the people in the room.  Making herself available to help everyone with their problems. 

                  “That would be the most holy of deaths then, I await your wrath with open arms” Anton replied.  Kristen letting her phone drop between her thighs, wincing her eyes tightly shut. 

                  “Oh my god… oh my god… oh my god…” Kristen quietly mumbled to herself confusing almost everyone in the room who didn’t know what was going on as hundreds of thousands panicked in the streets just at the sight of the beautiful giant alone.

    Kristen not being able to handle the stress of this little prince and his actions.  “Message me, okay?” the visibly flustered Kristen said to the rest of the room as she contorted her body off of the chair, tiptoeing carefully around the cities, watching closely, the city of Crest, knowing there was prisoners from the war being held by the overly religious prince and his followers. 

                  Kristen locking the city room behind her with a twist of her new key.      

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  “Wake up!” Mertz heard.  Opening his eyes to darkness, but it was always dark in his prison, he couldn’t tell if it was light out or not after a few weeks in the dank and humid room.  Thousands of his fellow military comrades locked up in Crest after the citizens of the city took everyone prisoner after nearly burning countless neighborhoods and city blocks to the ground.  Only taken out of their prisons to help clean up the destruction they were responsible for, digging graves and clearing debris. 

    He never wanted to be there in the first place, only enlisting in the Aker military for a chance to travel his world, assigned to the tank crew after completing his bootcamp and training.  He never even got a chance to deploy anywhere else but his home city, now he was eating cold bread for food twice a day along with a cup of dirty water in a giant woman’s house.  The rest of his tank crew were separated, imprisoned elsewhere and out of sight.

                  Mertz begged over and over again, apologizing to the guards and people of the city he was once driving the tank through while thousands of people were dying all around him.  His words didn’t matter though, he was seen as a heretic and infidel in the eyes of the people who worshipped the holy goddess, Kristen.  He was losing weight quickly, stressed, and tired in cramped and dark conditions, he felt sick and weak, but he was suddenly being dragged out of the makeshift cell along with hundreds of others at a time. 

                  The prisoners of war too malnourished to fight back after being starved, being transported through the half-decimated city from all the bombs and killing that people like Mertz were justifiably blamed for.  They could see the giant Kristen in her chair in the distance, towering over everyone and everything.  They were all shoved into a massive container as fires were lit all around them by strange men in long blue and white robes.  Mertz thinking he was going to burn to death as punishment for what his military had done, but the container was closed and he and the rest of the prisoners were spared for the time being. 

                  Unaware what was going to happen to them, but he could feel the deep quakes of the giantess moving around, thinking he was going to die once more at the hands of the massive woman, but no… he stood there for hours while the heat of the fires raged around him.  Left to wonder his fate.    

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  Kristen shook her head, her plan had gone immediately astray, but she didn’t want to give up, her back against the closed door as she looked around, she grabbed the other key and unlocked the nano room instead.  Gently closing the door behind her.  Kristen finding herself a new challenge, the much smaller nanos.  She couldn’t even see them besides the mossy grey patches strewn out across the brown and green rug from wall to wall in what was to be her art room. 

                  There was a little disparity though, the edges of her room were seemingly empty, the wood flooring shown just enough for her to maybe navigate around and to the black and gold couch that matched her chair in the other room, a couch she hadn’t even sat in before.  She decided to go for it.  Tiptoeing around the hundreds of millions of people, being extra gentle with her footfalls knowing they had to be so much worse at their even smaller size than their micro counterparts. 

                  Keeping her back towards the country as she scooted her tip toes from left to right along the base of the wall.  She was unknowingly wiggling her ass as hundreds of millions of terrified nanos stared up towards the nearly 200-mile-tall woman, her curving hips and bubbly backside undulating with each little tip toe as she scooted towards the couch while she held her breath.     

                  Finally, she could grab ahold of the cool leather of the wide sofa, similarly contorting her body over the edge to spare any deaths of nanos, except this time she could lay out the length of her body.  She laid down, placing the phone at her side before feeling the cool leather compress with her body, folding her arms and hands under her head as if in a position to sleep, staring at the country length wise from a new perspective.  It was incredible, laying down, she could see the little reliefs of mountains and hills, the slightest poke of a skyscraper coming up from the grey moss looking patches.

                  The couch felt even better than the chair she thought, closing her eyes for a moment, it felt cool on her body, her t shirt slightly tugged up as her bare midriff was exposed to both the nanos and the cold black leather.  She could also feel the cooler temperature feeling quite relieving to her sore breast as she laid on her right side, she quietly cleared her throat though, wanting to adhere to her goal. 

                  “So…uh…the last time I was here… I tried to give you water… and I gave too much, I’m sorry” Kristen softly whispered.  “We have no choice right now but to live together and I haven’t heard from you all in a while… if someone can talk to me… I can give you help, we can figure out a better way together… please don’t be scared of me, I know what I did… but…” Kristen anxiously whispered, looking at her water covered footprints in the middle of the country, an untold number of millions of dead and squished bodies bulldozed into the dirt beneath them, “this is my home and I’m not leaving”  Kristen spoke, hoping to feel the vibration of her phone at her side, but there was nothing. 

                  She waited for a few moments, laying down in silence, curling her toes a few times and sliding her legs against one another in comfort as she started to become warm.  “Anyone there?” Kristen whispered, looking at the country confused.  “Please don’t be afraid to talk to me, I’m not here to hurt anyone, I promise” Kristen softly spoke, but again, there was no vibration, the country was silent.  At least being able to hear the commotion of tiny voices and little cars in the city room, but the nano room was eerily quiet, completely unaware to if the nanos were even still down there. 

                  Kristen looked around over the grey patches of cities, trying to pick out flying dots to see if there was any indication of tiny life beneath her couch for a few minutes without saying anything, but in her efforts to pick out aloft specks, she closed her eyes and drifted off into a little nap atop her comfy sofa for a half hour. 

                  Kristen suddenly awaking to numerous vibrations, her first instinct telling her that something was wrong with Madelyn and the baby monitor app on her phone was trying to let her know.  Quickly reaching her arms out and shooting her body up from the couch while keeping her legs on the leather, but she hit her phone with the side of her arm as she was looking to reach for it. 

                  The phone began to tumble off of the couch as Kristen’s eyes looked horrified, her mouth open, she reached for it in an attempt to catch it before it slipped off of the smooth leather, but in her haste, she had hit the phone with the side of her hand, sending the phone tumbling off the couch and down towards the floor, flipping in midair as it nearly crashed into the country, headed straight for a city and township that would have wiped out over a million people, the phone itself was miles long, would have flattened everything like a black metallic asteroid before Kristen pinched the edge of the phone between her fingers, corralling it before it could hit the floor and the nanos, saving them from certain death. 

                  The phone continuing to vibrate in her hand as she pulled it upward, frantically opening the screen to see Madelyn was still sound asleep in her crib, but that the notifications were coming from prince Anton once more.  Kristen disappointed and annoyed that she had been woken up from such a peaceful nap in the quiet room because of the prince, rubbing her eyes with her free hand as she focused on the screen.  Hoping she would have seen something come from Ostrov at her feet, but no, it was her little creepy worshipper.

                  “Goddess, our gift of sacrifices are still waiting for you” the message from Anton read.  Kristen frustratingly sighing, letting the phone fold onto the space between her legs as she curled herself into the back cushions of the couch.  Groaning into the cushions to keep it as quiet as possible but needing to release some emotion.  Kristen blinking her eyes a few times to ready herself as she pushed herself up, curling her legs inward towards her body, sat upright against the comfortable couch arm. 

                  Using her left hand, she went up and under her shirt, sliding her hand over her warm torso underneath her shirt.  She gently gripped at her chest and started to massage her right breast that was still very sore and tender, “ughh…” Kristen mumbled as she squeezed and rubbed her larger tit a few times.  A little trickle of milk coming out of her nipple and wetting her shirt from the inside as she winced and gritted her teeth from the dull pain, trying to alleviate her soreness, but it was no use. 

    Kristen’s cheeks becoming bright red from embarrassment when she looked to her right and realized there must have been hundreds of millions of nano people staring at her with her hand on her tit, quickly pulling out her hand from her shirt and reaching for her phone as if nothing had just happened, smiling to herself awkwardly as her cheeks were still flushed pink, but she began to tap her phone screen to try and forget about the sleepy mistake.

    “What do you want from me?” Kristen asked.

    “Use our sacrifices and validate our prophecy” the message read. 

    “No, I will not, now leave me alone” Kristen angrily responded. 

    “Goddess, your sacrifices will either slowly starve to death and wither away for months because we do not kill others, or you can take them now and use them as you wish, you have the ultimate choice” the message read.

    “Why can’t you just let them go then?” Kristen asked.

    “That goes against the rules of our rituals” Anton replied. 

    “What’s stopping me from just giving them back to Werth?” Kristen asked.

    “We have put them in a container that should be sustainable enough for you to pick them up, it is up to you to decide their fates, great one” the message read, then the messages stopped. 

    Kristen gripped her phone, needing a relief from being a pretend god for the day as she pulled herself slowly over the couch, tiptoeing around the walls and out of the door, locking it behind her. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen tossed and turned all night, she had barely gotten any messages from the leaders telling her what they needed or anything about them or their cities, but she knew they needed help still.  She knew she was scary to them; she knew they had watched her squish and crush people, but that’s not who she was.  Maybe she should talk to them again?  No, her mind going crazy, but it was all to avoid thinking about the other situation of having thousands of war prisoners being slowly starved to death when she had the ability to stop it. 

    Hearing Madelyn crying in the middle of the night, she went straight into action, tossing the covers off herself and walking across the upstairs hallway into her daughter’s dimly lit room.  Picking up the crying infant into her arms and gently rocking her for a while.  Letting little Madelyn cry and nestle against her neck and shoulder as she walked her around the room and softly sang and hummed to her, eventually getting her back to sleep in her crib.

    Kristen now wide awake, turned to her phone as she laid in bed.  “This is going to sound so stupid…” Kristen whispered to herself under her covers as she tapped on her phone, sending a message to both her older sister Leslie and Ginny, hoping they were awake, but the messages didn’t come, they must have been asleep as Kristen laid awake through the night and into the lazy weekend morning. 

    “Were you drunk?” Leslie responded finally around 10 in the morning. 

    “Uh, no lmao?” Kristen responded. 

    “Okay good, I thought you were becoming one of those wine moms already” Leslie responded. 

    “I’m one more divorce and three cats from that…” Kristen responded, having just fed Madelyn, laying lazily in her bed while little Maddy rolled around on the bed, almost attempting to crawl, but couldn’t quite yet. 

    “Hah!  So, what was with the weird ass question at 3 in the morning?” Leslie asked.

    “Just pretend for like 5 minutes, please??” Kristen anxiously replied. 

    “If I was a god and ruled over tiny people, what would I do?  I don’t fucking know Kristen…I probably wouldn’t ask them questions like that” Leslie annoyingly replied.

    “Les… please, it’s just a fun little question, come on” Kristen prodded. 

    “I don’t know, I’m fucking annoyed and I haven’t had any coffee yet, so I guess I would be a total evil bitch, smite people and stuff, normal god stuff, happy?  No more weird nerd questions today, I’m not in the mood” Leslie replied, Kristen should have expected an answer like that, and it definitely didn’t help her come to a decision about what to do with the prisoners of war being slowly starved to death, left to rot outside of Crest, awaiting a divine act from Kristen herself. 

    Kristen brought Madelyn downstairs.  Kristen dressed in a soft pink and fluffy shower robe that ended around her knees as she ate breakfast and watched Madelyn attempting to crawl around on the floor, getting a text from Ginny finally.  “Oh my god, I would like totally have so much fun with them, like give them little presents, but I would have to make them vegan, like little ants that eat carrots and stuff, we could play together, and I would love them like my little pets!” Ginny’s text came through as Kristen’s eyes widened. 

    “Ugh…” Kristen mumbled to herself.  Hoping an idea would spark in her head about what to do with the prisoners but getting two totally opposite answers form the two closest people to her, Kristen appreciating Ginny’s enthusiasm though.    

    Kristen poked at her food, her face saddened and confused, thinking about how she couldn’t bear to leave a bunch of tiny people to die a slow death in a tiny prison, even if it was the same people from the city she had partly crushed. 

    She decided to take them for herself, sparing them from Anton. 

    Kristen slipped on a pair of fluffy pink slippers that matched her robe, scooting down the hallway as the back flap of her slipped slapped against her bare heel with each step.  She entered the room, tiptoeing around the few closest cities nearest her target.  Her wet hair draped down the sides of her head as she took a careful step up to the little prison outside of the city.   Her slippers dominating Crest’s skyline as the tiny smoke was still billowing up from the little fire, and behold, there it was, a tiny white container.  “If we’re all going to live with each other, then we have to get used to being closer” Kristen whispered. 

    Kristen reached down with a little crouch, keeping her left hand punned between her thigh, not wanting any of the micros to see up her robe towards her naked bush.   Nervously, yet carefully she reached her fingers for the container, pinching it up on both sides, it felt brittle in her hand, like it would fall apart at any moment.  She quickly stood up and slowly crept back out of the room, carefully walking the container on the flat palm of her hand to try and keep the little prisoners as stable as possible, realizing that she had living, thinking, human beings right in her hand for the first time since they appeared. 

    Walking them into the kitchen, she placed the little container down on the kitchen table in front of her, curling her tongue to the side of her lips to concentrate, not wanting to place them down too harshly and kill them all, knowing they were so fragile, but the container appeared to have survived the walk and the surface of her kitchen table.   

    Kristen took a step around the table, sitting down, her robe covered chest on the same level as the little container as she looked down with both curiously and concern.  She knew the prison had to be locked, so she gently tapped the side of her nail atop the little cube, breaking the prison enough for the little people to come walking out. 

    Dozens at a time walked out onto the surface of Kristen’s table near her chest.  They were moving so slowly in Kristen’s eyes.  They all started to scatter around, forming little groups and circles and masses.  Kristen hadn’t seen them so up close before, trying to control her breathing as she stared down at them, she smiled warmly to try and make them feel better, unaware if they were looking up towards her face or not, but most likely they were staring at her curvy chest, her larger sized tits behind a mile wide wall of fluffy pink fibers. 

    Kristen watched them, she was speechless, it was different seeing individual specks on something like her kitchen table verses scattered amongst tiny roads and buildings or on the floor, or even worse, as a bloodstain, but she could finally see them as little moving people as they continued to huddle around in circles.   

    But there they were… hundreds of little prisoners of war offered up to her as sacrifices, all staring up at her…waiting for her next move, praying it wouldn’t be disastrous…

    Chapter 10 - Blockage by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   Kristen ventures downtown while Ginny is entrusted to watch over Maddy.  Ginny makes a strange discovery.  Kristen solves a problem that has been bothering her for weeks. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Unaware.  Vore.  Milk. 

     


    Ginny – 28

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  Ginny stirred her black tea a few times as a few wisps of steam rose from her mug.  Sat at her kitchen table in the dimly lit nook, her laptop opened next to her, answering a few work emails between sips of her hot, caffeinated beverage to prepare for her morning, arranging to work remotely for the week to spare herself from having to go downtown.  Rather, knowing she had to go over to Kristen’s house to watch Madelyn while Kristen went to downtown Lakeside to her office building instead. 

    Ginny wondering why she had gotten a weird text from Kristen in the early hours of the morning asking her what she would do if she ruled over a bunch of tiny people though instead of confirming what time she actually had to be over to watch Madelyn, Ginny playing along with a reply that she thought was cute, but it was met with silence.  Ginny unsure but was still going to walk over anyway a little later in the morning, wanting to be a good friend to Kristen and follow through with her promise.

    She washed her tea mug in the sink and placed it on the drying rack before heading upstairs in her home, her husband already away from the house for work.  Ginny brushed her teeth, fixed her hair, and tidied up around the house.  She slipped on a comfortable pair of running shoes and wiggled her toes into place, making sure she looked presentable and cute in the mirror near her foyer.  Locking her front door behind her and sending a text to Kristen that she was on her way over, in which Kristen still didn’t reply to, only confusing Ginny more. 

     Walking slowly along the sidewalk, hoping it would buy some time for Kristen to respond, but no vibration came from her workbag, Ginny deciding to take a detour towards the neighborhood mailbox instead and give herself some time to think, questioning if she even had the right day in her head when she was supposed to watch the baby, but no, she checked her phone’s calendar several times to make sure, Ginny shaking her head as she placed her phone back into her workbag next to her laptop.    

    Ginny had plenty of close friends while growing up in her youth, but that was because she was part of a friendly, yet mostly isolated Asian community north of the city.  Ginny’s more strict parents wouldn’t allow her to venture outside of their community or neighborhood too often, and never really having familial money for travel apart from one amazing trip to South Korea when Ginny was 10 years old to meet some of her distant relatives. 

    She wore modest clothes, was a polite and intellectually focused teenager, her teachers always described her as the most curious kid in the bunch but was always pressured by her peers and parents to be competitive with her grades, not allowed to play sports or join school clubs that weren’t future college focused.    

     It wasn’t until attending university where Ginny became ridiculed by those that were different than her, people often making racist remarks to her, asking her where she was from constantly even though she had a perfect American accent, that she only got into university because she was Chinese or some other nationality that wasn’t even applicable to her, she would try to explain that she had white grandparents on her father’s side, but it never mattered to the others.   

    It became frustrating for her, rather, she overcompensated by trying to be overtly friendly to everyone around her despite their constant ridicule, she dealt with it without retaliation, hoping to win them over with a genuine kindness.  She changed her fashion around, wearing makeup and charging her credit cards with debt for the latest trendy outfits and heels.  She would go out to clubs and bars, but it never paid off, most of the time it only ending up with men trying to sleep with her just because she was “exotic” looking, deeply stressing Ginny out in her early 20’s.

    Graduating from university near the top of her class with near perfect grades, but without anyone by her side that she could call friends, her family though, were incredibly supportive of her, granting and gifting her some money they had saved up as a reward for her hard work through school. 

    She used the money gifted to her and began to travel and backpack across different parts of the world by herself, learning about different cultures and the ways people were healed physically and emotionally.  Ginny became obsessed with closeness to nature, veganism, astrology, crystals, and fitness, they helped her unwind, clear her mind, returning to the US and Lakeside after a year abroad.  She transitioned into her career to help immigrants in US where she had met her coworker and future husband before settling down in the neighborhood. 

    Ginny was skeptical about making friends with the other neighbors for a while, a little hesitant that she might face the same ridicule and racism she had gotten when she was a bit younger, but she became friends with a few people here and there, keeping her friendly demeanor made it easier, but sometimes it was too much for the others, especially when she brought up her interest in more holistic activities or vegan foods. 

    Kristen moving in made it all worthwhile though, Ginny was becoming quite close with the single mother, accepting Kristen as she was, a little awkward, but intelligent, unconfident, yet very beautiful and fit, damaged, yet full of potential, much like how Ginny viewed herself, it made so much sense why there was a strong binding feeling between the two. 

    That’s why Ginny was going to do everything she could for her new and, dare she say it, best friend?  Not wanting to lose such a kind and lighthearted friendship if she had failed to show up and watch her daughter, turning back from the mailbox and heading towards Kristen’s home. 

    Still no text as Ginny knocked on the door anyway.  Ginny hearing a rush of footsteps as Kristen opened the door, “oh my god, I’m so sorry!” Kristen spoke.  Kristen leaving the door wide open as Kristen rushed back into her house.  Ginny noticed that Kristen was still dressed in a pink shower robe, her hair still a little wet even as if she wasn’t prepared at all. 

    “Uh… may I come in?” Ginny spoke with hesitation. 

    “Yeah!” Kristen shouted from the other side of the living room.  Ginny walking in, courteously slipping off her shoes in the doorway. 

    “Everything okay?” Ginny asked. 

    “Yeah, I just uhh, lost track of time” Kristen said as she rushed upstairs.  Ginny saw Madelyn playing around on the floor, Ginny happily greeting her with some lighthearted baby talk. 

    Ginny sat herself down on the couch as she heard bumps and slams coming from upstairs.  20 minutes later, Kristen came back downstairs, dressed in heels and an office skirt with a blouse, her hair a bit of a mess as she was still frantic.  “Are you okay?” Ginny asked.

    “Um, yeah, I just got my days confused, thank you so much for watching her for me… there’s plenty of food in the kitchen for you and if she gets hungry then I have some milk in the fridge, just warm it up a little bit first” Kristen said, picking up Maddy off the floor and giving her a few soft hugs, gently dropping her into Ginny’s outstretched arms.  “Be good for Ginny for me!” Kristen spoke to Maddy.  “I’ll be back in a few hours, thank you so much for doing this, I’m sorry I forgot to text you, ugghhh, I’m just… maybe we can do some more crystal healing later?” Kristen suggested, making Ginny smile. 

    “Oh my god, absolutely!”  Ginny said with glee, appreciating Kristen’s genuine interest in her hobbies, tucking the baby into her arms atop her lap.  “Drive safe!  We’ll be fine here” Ginny said.  Kristen fumbling with her purse and bag, messing with her keys atop the kitchen counter and rushing out of the door to her car in the garage.  Ginny hearing the car skirt out of the driveway.  “What’s got your mommy in such a rush little girl?” Ginny playfully spoke down towards the baby.

    Ginny played with Maddy on her lap while a children’s show played quietly on the television across the room for a half hour.  Ginny standing up and placing Maddy in the playpen before heading into the kitchen to check out where the milk was.  “Huh…” Ginny mumbled as she stepped up towards the small table near the windows, a sympathetic look on her face.  “Poor Kris… couldn’t even finish her food…” Ginny whispered, seeing a plate full of breakfast foods and fruits, a single slice from a banana placed on the table near the plate that must have fallen off.     

    Something was strange about the slice of banana though, it seemed to be coated by tiny multicolored specks of sugar, mostly blue and white.  Ginny took a closer step up to the table, leaning over the banana, brushing her black hair back behind her ears, leaning her face downward, her deep brown eyes studying the little sugary dots, Ginny had never heard of people sprinkling sugar like that onto fruit, but it was intriguing enough.  Ginny wondering if it was some kind of strange food craving from Kristen’s overcorrecting motherly hormones. 

    Ginny reached her hand down, not liking food to go to waste like that, pinched the slice of banana between her porcelain hands, her purple nails wrapping around the fruit, the pads of her index finger and thumb pressing into the sugary specks, burying a lot of them deeply into the soft surface.  Ginny raising the slice up to her face, getting a closer look, she had never seen sugar that small before as she smiled, nearly chuckling at the strange craving only Kristen could come up with. 

    Ginny slowly parted her thin and pale pink lips, sticking out her tongue slightly and placing the banana into her mouth, pulling her fingers away as she closed her mouth.  Ginny immediately pressing the banana up into the roof of her mouth with her tongue with some force, squishing and spreading the banana mash around her tongue and mouth, feeling the little textures of the tiny sugar specks all over her tastebuds, but she couldn’t really taste the sweetness, more like salt instead. 

    She continued to mash the banana around her tongue, feeling the pleasant squish and sweetish flavor roll around her tongue before focusing the mashed goop onto her teeth, chewing a few times to get rid of any leftover chunks, feeling a tons of brittle crunches and pops though from the sugar grinding between her molars, the taste of the banana becoming slightly more salty as a result, almost… meat like in taste, Ginny realized as she tilted her head before swallowing down. 

    “That’s a craving I think I’ll pass on, Kris…” Ginny mumbled to herself, licking her teeth a few more times to get rid of the leftover strands of banana and strangely meaty specks caught in between her perfect white smile. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Mertz was embarrassed, he was freed from the prison, staring up at the goddess, Kristen, thinking he was being judged by the miles-tall woman.  He was ashamed for being part of a bullshit war with the people who worshipped Kristen as a god already.  He could see now how powerful she was, towering over him, even when sat down, her hazel eyes staring down at him and the rest of his fellow prisoners of war.  He would have rather traded his life to have been from Crest instead, he would have rather served Kristen as a goddess than be forced to kill innocent people, but he was allured by her presence, being starved in his prison probably didn’t help his psyche though. 

    He could smell her scent, subtle, a hint of perfume and maybe coconut from her lotion.  She was smiling as if to offer comfort, it was difficult to see her face though, her large curving tits behind her fluffy pink robe took up most of the view from their position beneath her, feeling somewhat safe that they were close to her white plate, like a cover of shelter.  “EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE CAUGHT DOING HORRIBLE THINGS, YOU DON’T DESERVE TO STARVE WHEN YOU LIVE IN MY HOUSE” Kristen spoke, her words were loud, booming, yet feminine and soft as Mertz removed his hands from over his ears to spare his hearing. 

    Her miles long arm reached down towards her plate, pinching up a slice of banana, carefully and gently lowering it a few hundred yards away from all the freed prisoners.  A wet squishing noise was heard as the fruit was softly placed onto the table.  Everyone was hesitant at first, but the goddess of mercy was still smiling.  Some people weren’t sure if it was a joke or a test, they had killed her followers personally and she had flattened their entire military base as a response.  Maybe it was all just a trap, but soon after, the hundreds of now free people started to make their way to the fruit, desperate for nutrients. 

    Mertz walked behind the columns of dirty and grizzled soldiers, they were dehydrated, starved, wilting, but they soon slowly started to dig into the football stadium sized slice of banana.  Guzzling the fibers and drinking the juice that seeped out of the fruit.  Mertz dug into the soft surface himself, chuckling to himself at how easy his arms could get stuck into the fruit, he began to climb and eat.  Surprised how easy it was to climb, drinking the juice on the way up as he smiled between large bites of the goop. 

    Other’s soon followed, Mertz being the first to make it to the top, hauling himself over the edge, he began to walk across the fruit, and like a thick and dense snow, his boots got stuck into the fruit, but it was fun, feeling the resistance as he walked closer to the center, still seeing the goddess smiling downward as many of his fellow comrades made their way up to the top. 

    Mertz began waving his arms up towards her as if to say thank you, his hands full of banana strands dripping with sugary juice, hoping he would be acknowledged by the giant woman he would now be okay pledging his life to instead of being used like a sacrifice like her worshippers in Crest would have willingly wanted for him for his fate. 

    Suddenly there was a loud banging.  Kristen rushing upward as everyone nearly fell backward at the sight of Kristen standing up to her full height above them, her tits bouncing slightly behind her robe, her face in shock as she ran off, her quaking footsteps shook the survivors atop the fruit, sinking them into the quicksand like goop further down than they could get out of. 

    Mertz screaming and struggling to try and unbury himself from the sweet and goopy fruit, but his body was stuck, able to breathe as his head was poking out, but it was difficult.  The quakes were rough, and they could all hear a different voice, slightly higher pitched, but still deep and shaking.  They could hear bangs with the occasional coo of the goddess’ daughter in the distance, a loud clacking of Kristen’s heels on the kitchen tile as she fumbled her keys, not even looking at the survivors on her food before she left. 

    What seemed like agonizing hours later of being trapped in the fruit, the other woman came in…

    Mertz could feel her quaking steps first before he saw her, they were slightly less earth shattering compared to Kristen, but the first thing that he noticed is what that she was a little taller in appearance, skinnier too, but her skin was pale, slightly creamy in color, like something he had never seen from his reality before, her eyes were deep brown and slanted, almond shaped, yet sharp and kind looking.    

    She was wearing a tight athletic shirt and even tighter dark blue shorts that hugged her toned and thin thighs, her deep black hair was slicked down the sides of her naturally sweet and beautiful face a little past her jawline, a thin nose, perfectly manicured eyebrows, not a wrinkle in sight across her face after years of apparent curated skincare routines.

    She approached, and it was more terrifying than most of the prisoners could fathom, but Mertz was stunned, realizing that this new giant woman didn’t know of their existence, giving him flashbacks of those first few weeks where Kristen squished countless people by accident.  “POOR KRIS… COULDN’T EVEN FINISH HER FOOD…” her loud voice pounded at Mertz’ ears, hearing the muffled screams of the hundreds of other prisoners all around him stuck in the fruit. 

    Her mile wide face was hovering right above them, her eyes winced, her perfect smile took up nearly their entire horizon, but they were suddenly losing air, being picked up only solved to bury people deeper into the mush.  Face to face with her massive lips that could swallow entire neighborhoods in one gulp.  Her thin lips slowly started to part, immediately feeling her warm and humid breath washing over them as it got darker and darker.  Trying their best to scream as they were settled into the dark cavern of her mouth.  Her lips closing in the distance, it nearly being pitch black in the hot cavern. 

    Mertz’ heart raced, he thought about his life, wishing he was born in Crest instead so badly, thinking of all the death he saw around him when his military invaded, but before he could even picture a different life, he was propelled upward by the motion of the giant woman’s tongue beneath him.  Zooming towards the roof of the giant’s mouth, immediately crushed to death on impact, his body exploding into a gush of blood as the fruit smushed and squished into flat chunks enamored with other survivors.

    They were tossed and turned all over her mouth, caught in her saliva as they started to drown in the warm and gelatinous fluid.  The intense shaking and gurgling sounds of her tongue tossing them all around her mouth, struggling to breathe, at least the ones not covered in her spit.  Hundreds were slowly crushed and pressed out of existence into bloody stains into the fruit or on her tongue as she flipped them over again and again. 

    The survivors barely having the wherewithal to process that they had been flung onto her teeth, seeing the slightly glossy white and rigid surface barely illuminated in the dark cave coming down onto them lightning fast, the intense grinding and teeth clicking noise shaking and sounding like thunder as hundreds of people tried to scream out, but they were silenced with a few bloody and hard chomps from the woman’s teeth. 

    A few dozen survivors caught in between her teeth, still encased in saliva or stray chunks of banana, struggling to move, some people with broken bodies or missing limbs, but her tongue started to slide across the inside of her teeth and gums, a wet and squishy sound as her tongue impacted each divide between her teeth as everyone was swept away and smeared into red stains across the soft tip of her slimy tongue.  Very few unlucky micros that were still alive sliding down her throat as she swallowed them into the even darker void of her stomach, immediately hearing gurgling noises and spews of intestinal movements, but their skin started to itch and burn, dissolved to mere calories after their screams turned into acidic cries of agony. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

                  Ginny cleaned up the rest of the food from the plate, storing it in few plastic containers and washing the plate, wanting to help Kristen as much as she could, occasionally looking around the corner while she cleaned up the kitchen to check on Madelyn in the playpen, but the little girl was transfixed on the television.  “Hmm…” Ginny mumbled, seeing a pair of keys on the kitchen counter, “Oh no, I hope she didn’t need these” Ginny whispered, picking up the pair of keys and walking them into the living room, placing them on the living room table. 

    An hour went by, Ginny sending text updates to Kristen about Madelyn, but she was still met with silence, oh well, Ginny thought, eventually feeding Maddy with the milk from the fridge, rocking her to sleep and carrying her upstairs to the crib, making sure the baby monitors were on for Kristen to see just in case she wanted to check in. 

    Boredom set in though, Ginny working here and there on her laptop, but there wasn’t much activity going on that she needed to be involved with.  She felt nervous and grew overwhelmingly curious, like a compulsion to explore Kristen’s house, tossing the idea in her head, would it make her a bad friend?  A look around wouldn’t hurt too much though, it’s not like she was going to rifle through her drawers or go through her medicine cabinets... Ginny just wanted to see the decoration ideas, at least, that’s how she would justify it. 

    Ginny placed her laptop to the side, wandering down the dark hallway, trying to open the two locked doors, making her even more curious, Ginny chuckling to herself, “oh my god, what if Kristen is a serial killer…” she softly whispered to herself, joking and giggling, but she realized that the two keys left on the counter must have been for these two rooms.  “She did say that was her art room or something one time…” Ginny mumbling to herself as she walked back to the couch, thinking maybe she could catch a glimpse of Kristen’s secret art projects that were probably really beautiful and maybe colorful, only exciting Ginny more. 

    Ginny checked her phone, still no messages from Kristen, Ginny rushing upstairs to check on Madelyn, still sound asleep.  Ginny felt anxious, yet giddy and enthusiastic, like a little kid who stole some candy from a store and got away with it, she trotted downstairs and picked up one of the keys from off the table, her heart racing a bit, but she knew she wasn’t doing anything with malicious intent.   

    Twisting the key into the lock and opening the door to something she had never seen before in her life…

    All across the floor were miniature cities, detailed and well designed.  “So… this is Kristen’s art…” Ginny said, realizing that Kristen had been really into arts and crafts, building tiny cities from paper and maybe aluminum painted to look so realistic.  Ginny saw a little camera in the corner of the room blinking red, “huh…” Ginny mumbled.  Ginny took a step in, walking delicately in between the cities in order to not accidentally crush any of Kristen’s intricate artwork. 

    She noticed that the city in the middle was the biggest and by far the most detailed.  Ginny taking few steps between the open spaces, noticing how huge her feet were next to all the miniature buildings.  Ginny squatting down in front of the largest city in the middle of the room, her purple painted toes right next to the border as even the biggest buildings barely reached up to just below her ankle.  Ginny with a wide smile on her face, “how cute, Kristy!” Ginny said with happiness, excited that her friend had such a complex artistic outlet.

    The city right in between and below Ginny’s straddled legs, her short shorts rearing up exposing much of the sensitive skin near Ginny’s groin as Ginny leaned in with her smile, she couldn’t help but feel silly about how gigantic she felt next to such to-scale cities.  Ginny curious as to what the other cities were like across the room, standing back up and looking around with fascinated eyes.  Ginny tiptoeing with her arms and hands cutely curled up against her chest as she strutted over towards the leather chair in the corner. 

    Ginny placing her hands on the arm rests as she twisted around on her heels, lowering her smaller butt down into the chair as she kept her legs spread and her soles on the floor near the three cities at the base of the chair, the cities that Kristen contorted herself to avoid, but Ginny without knowing, had three cities at her toes, her heels, and one in between the insides of her feet. 

    “Ooo…” Ginny cooed at the surprising comfort of the chair as she looked out across the brightly lit room, there were dozens of little art project cities, Ginny smiling as she leaned forward, looking down between her feet at the little towns and buildings between the arches of her feet.  Looking up and scanning the room as she could hear a strange buzz, thinking it could have just been the air circulation of the house.  “So… this is what that text about ruling over tiny people was for…” Ginny mumbled. 

    Ginny lifted her right foot over the city in between her feet.  Comparing her toes to the city alone, she could easily crush half of the city with just her toes, her entire foot covering the city as she waved and hovered her soft pale sole above the little metropolis, Ginny hearing the buzzing become a little squeakier as she pulled her foot back and settled it back on the cool flooring near the city.  “Hmm…” Ginny whispered to herself, tightly closing her lips and lowering her brow in curiosity, concentrating as she picked up her left foot instead. 

    Wanting to know what it felt like, for just a moment, decided to be very gentle and delicate.  She curled her toes upward, revealing the ball of her foot to the city in the middle, slowly lowering the ball of her foot down as she reared her head around to look, her sole and toes starting to impact the city as there was a little bit of resistance, poking her foot down as the tallest buildings started to crumble into grey smoke.  Ginny could barely feel it though and failed to notice the destruction, still lowering her foot downward in hopes to feel the softness of the paper, but there was a distinct and brittle crumb like pebble feeling instead that felt a little pleasurable under the skin of her sole. 

    “Oh no!” Ginny pulled her foot back when her foot impacted some of the flooring, expecting the paper or whatever material the city was constructed by to bounce back up, but it wasn’t… it was gone, flattened, a third of the city was decimated, there was a tiny puff of grey smoke wafting outward from Ginny’s sole as she pulled away her purple toes, curling her foot up to her lap, looking at the wrinkles of folded skin on her sole, seeing little grey and black crumbs stuck between within her skin. 

    Ginny brushed the crumbs off the bottom of her sole with a few swipes of her hand as she placed her foot back down on the ground, pushing herself up from the chair and awkwardly stepping around the half-crushed city, Ginny became increasingly anxious, feeling like she had just betrayed her friend’s trust, but how was it so easily broken?  Surely Kristen would have used better materials to make all her little toy cities, but no, Ginny watched as a plume of smoke rose from the half-crushed city. 

    Her mouth wide open as she tried to think of what to do, embarrassed, regretting her decision, looking around the room if there was any materials to maybe fix it, but no, they were too delicate to touch, Ginny looking at the floor, being extra careful as she exited the room, tiptoeing between the rest of the cities and locking the door behind her, quickly rushing up to the bedrooms to check if Madelyn was still sleeping, and she was, peacefully as Ginny’s heart raced and her head spun.   She sat back down on the couch in the living room, wondering how she was going to explain herself to Kristen about destroying half of one of her fake model cities. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen hit the button on the elevator, having done her makeup while stuck in the traffic on the way to the office, fixing her hair and fluffing it a few times in the metallic reflection of the elevator doors.  Straightening out her blouse and skirt before the doors opened to her office, wanting to keep her reputation of always being professional in appearance and style.  It had been several months since she had to venture that far downtown, but she needed to make her money to afford the house somehow as the child support payments from her ex-husband wasn’t enough. 

    She was welcomed by many of the friendly staff members of the real estate firm, given many congratulations on the birth of her child, talking to a few colleagues and partners in the hallways and offices, a little embarrassed that her black pump heels made her a little taller than her male boss, thinking in her mind how silly it was in comparison to towering over hundreds of millions of people by a dozen miles or a couple hundred depending on what room she chose to go into. 

    After an hour of catchup and friendly banter with colleagues and managers, she was given a few lower priority assignments to work on when she was to sign back into work in a few days, eager to get started on her career again, she went into her old office.  She picked up her laptop and gathered a few things from her drawers and desk, her corner room only had one window, the view of the city blocked by a neighboring building, much preferring the view of her cozy neighborhood instead.  She finished zipping up her bags, saying bye to a few people after having officially signed off for her permission to work from home. 

    A few colleagues suggesting they all take Kristen out for lunch to celebrate her return, but Kristen politely declined, knowing that she had to get back to Madelyn to watch over her in which everyone understood.  Saying byes to the office, smiling wide, she adjusted the skirt around her shapely ass and lugged the bag over her shoulder. 

    Kristen was a few steps away from the elevator when a colleague she hadn’t seen in a while moved in to talk with her.  “Hey, Kristen, how’ve you been?” the man said.

    “Sam!  Oh my god, I’m great how are you?” Kristen replied. 

    “Not too bad, I heard about you having a kid these days, that’s so crazy” Sam said.  Kristen smiling, Sam was pretty attractive, tall, well built, but he seemed like the type to only want to fuck, but it didn’t stop Kristen from feeling a little excited about the attention. 

    “Heh, yeah… She’s the best though” Kristen said with a smirk. 

    “Well, hey, if you’re not too busy maybe we could go get a drink sometime now that you’re back” Sam said with some confidence and a smirk, his hands folded into the pockets of his suit pants. 

    “Uhh… I- yeah, maybe?  I mean I’m not back, but… yeah” Kristen said with a smile as she pushed the elevator button. 

    “Great!  Just send me a message when you’re online” Sam said as the elevator dinged, the doors opening as Kristen stepped in.

    “Okay!  Sure, bye!” Kristen chimed as Sam smirked and walked off, Kristen not really getting any attention from men since her divorce, mainly staying inside and only really talking to the other girls in the neighborhood, her heart fluttering a bit as she rode the elevator down to the ground floor, putting her bags in the car and driving off back towards the suburbs. 

    Kristen could feel her phone vibrating, but she couldn’t think straight, she needed a little time to herself to wind down, not really venturing out of the house much, feeling well dressed and confident in her professional attire, feeling rather hot and attractive for the first time in a very long time, she looked down at the time.  She had plenty still, trusting Ginny to watch over Maddy while she did something for herself out and about around town. 

    Kristen pulled into the street parking space, her heels clicking on the sidewalk outside of the upscale nail salon.  The door chiming as she walked in, her pumps clicking on the smooth floor of the amazing spa, the warmth and the calming smell instantly hit along with the tranquil music playing softly over the speakers.  “Welcome to Serenity Nails and Luxury Spa!  Do you have an appointment with us today?” the young receptionist said behind the counter.

    “Uh… no, this is actually my first time here” Kristen said with a confident smile.    

    “Well welcome in!  We offer a lot of services here, full spa packages, full facials, full nail service, sauna therapy, hot stone therapy, and so much more!  Unfortunately, the spa packages and massages are by appointment only” the receptionist said.

    “Actually, I was just hoping to get my nails done if there’s anyone available?” Kristen asked. 

    “Yeah!  We can do full a mani-pedi with a complementary foot scrub right now!” the receptionist chimed.

    “Let’s do it!” Kristen said, entering in some information into the tablet at the counter and paying for the service, Kristen was all smiles, not having gotten her nails done since before she was even pregnant with Maddy, thinking it was the perfect time to expand on her sudden positive burst in mood. 

    “Go ahead and pick your color off the rack over there and then I’ll introduce you to your nail technician today” the young woman said.  Kristen rubbing the bottom of her chin as she looked through the multitude of colors across the fancy rack.  Reaching her arm forward and plucking up a white and glossy polish, carrying it over to the table, guided by the young woman into the serene room.  A few other women inside getting their nails done as Kristen sat down, the technician getting straight to work on her hands with various tools.    

    Drying her hands and nails to perfection before she was guided to the comfortable seat, slipping off her heels as the tech scrubbed her feet with stones and pads until they were smooth, bathing her feet in the warm water as Kristen felt more than relaxed, her head rearing back against the padding as she closed her eyes with immense pleasure she hadn’t felt in so long, that was until she heard a special ding from her phone in her purse.  “Excuse me…” Kristen said to the tech who continued to bathe Kristen’s feet and scrub before she was to paint Kristen’s nails. 

    Kristen bending over to her side and picking up her phone, remembering that was the sound she assigned to her baby monitor.  Kristen swiping open the notification to see something that made her heart sink, expecting to see Ginny placing Madelyn in her crib, but no.  She saw Ginny in the middle of her city room, squatting down near the capital city and the millions of people.  Kristen trying to remain calm as the tech continued to work on her feet.  Kristen’s phone blowing up with texts from the various leaders of the cities asking for help and to get the new giant out of the room before she caused more harm.    

    But it was too late, Kristen opened up texts saying that the quakes of Ginny’s feet stepping so close to the edges of many cities caused a lot of weaker buildings to collapse, thousands dying near her feet in the rubble.  They were begging her for help in that moment as Kristen saw in the camera Ginny going over to her chair to sit down, avoiding the three cities at the base of the chair much to Kristen’s reprieve. 

    Kristen could feel the nice sensation of the woman’s hands rubbing her feet, looking down to see that she had begun painting her toenails that soft glossy white she had picked out.  “Fuck…fuck…” Kristen thought.  Kristen committed though, not wanting to interrupt the nail tech and have an unfinished pedicure, she watched Ginny closely, Kristen’s heart sinking as she saw Ginny hover a foot over a city, relieved when she put it back down, only to watch her pick up her other foot and slowly lower it down. 

    “I could call her phone… maybe that will get her to go away…but what if she doesn’t hear it… or what if she freaks out and runs out of the room then… no…that would only get more of them killed” Kristen thinking to herself. 

    “No!” Kristen said aloud as the nail tech stopped and looked up confused.  “Oh, sorry, I was just uhh… reading something” Kristen said with a half-smile as the tech went back to painting her nails.  Kristen watching in agony from the comfortable chair as her friend slowly started to press her sole into a city that she didn’t even know the name of but knowing there had to be hundreds of thousands of people dying in that moment as Kristen closed her eyes and tried to think about something else other than Ginny squishing people to death. 

    Taking a deep breath and trying to only focus on the feeling of her feet being pampered.  Her phone continuing to buzz like crazy as she tossed it into her purse, wanting so badly to just ignore the problem instead, wanting so badly to just have a single fucking moment to herself where she didn’t have to think about the tiny people or taking care of Madelyn over and over, or to think about her divorce, or... maybe she could think about getting fucked by Sam for a moment as she sighed pleasantly at the thought.     

    Kristen let her nails dry for a while before slipping back on her pumps, thanking the tech and the receptionist for her beautifully manicured hands and pedicured feet.  “I’ll be back!” Kristen said as she exited the serene spa.   

    She drove home, pulling into the garage and carrying her bag into the house, dropping her keys off on the kitchen counter, noticing that her two room keys were there as if to look unmoved.  “Hey!  How was the office?” Ginny said from the couch, Madelyn in the playpen using the soft pads to help herself stand up.  Kristen going over to Madelyn and picking her up from the pen, hugging her against her chest. 

    “It wasn’t too bad” Kristen halfheartedly answered. 

    “Oh!  Did you get your nails done?” Ginny asked with a wide smile.

    “Yeah” Kristen answered, staring down towards Ginny.  Kristen angry, but nervous, tapping her heels on the carpet impatiently.  Ginny’s smile disappearing as she looked at the floor ashamed, biting her lip and bouncing her feet nervously. 

    “I uh…” Ginny began to speak with apparent shame in her voice. 

    “I already know” Kristen said bluntly. 

    “You saw?” Ginny sheepishly asked. 

    “Yes” Kristen said, still tapping her heels on the carpet. 

    “I’m sorry, I just.  I thought it was paper or legos or something, you did such a good job building them, I had no idea, I’ll pay for another set for you!  I swear” Ginny said.  Kristen looking at Ginny with furrowed brows. 

    “Legos?  No… I didn’t build them…there are no sets” Kristen dismissed. 

    “Who… did then?” Ginny anxiously asked.  Kristen simply shrugging her shoulders as she readjusted Madelyn around her chest.  “But… then how do… you, did you buy them?” Ginny asked.

    “Nope…” Kristen said. 

    “Kristen… I don’t understand…” Ginny spoke, her face enamored with confusion.

    “You remember that text I sent you… about having tiny people?” Kristen asked.

    “Uh, yeah?” Ginny questioned.  Kristen with a scowl, just staring at Ginny.  “Are you saying those are real things with real tiny people living in them?” Ginny questioned.  Kristen nodding up and down.  “But then… but…how is that…” Ginny folding her hands against her chest. 

    “Please leave, Ginny… don’t tell anyone… we’ll talk about it another time…I need to go fix it and help them” Kristen said with disappointment. 

    “Them?  I… don’t” Ginny hesitated. 

    “Ginny please… go home…” Kristen said as Ginny slowly got up, grabbing her bag and slipping her feet into her shoes.  Leaving without saying a word as the door closed behind her. 

    Kristen placing Madelyn back down into the pen and stepped into the kitchen.  “Fuck!” Kristen shouted, seeing that the prisoners of war had be cleaned off the table nowhere to be found.  Ginny must have killed them too, Kristen rubbing her head with her newly painted white nails to try and calm herself down, but it was stressful. 

    Kristen grabbed the city key off the counter, walking down the hallway in her heels and skirt.  She entered the room, turning around, anxious, yet stern.  “I’m sorry about my friend, Ginny… if you need any help, please let me know in a respectful way, she had no idea what you are, a mistake I made, too… I’m going to be coming into this room at least three times a week to sit down.  We are going to figure out the food and water situations and for a way that I can better move around without shaking everyone” Kristen said, looking over at the smoking city at the base of her chair, wincing in disappointment before looking down at the city nearest to the front of her black heel pumps, realizing that many of them had a view up her tight skirt and maybe getting a look at her pink panties, curling her lips in annoyance before turning on her high heels and exiting the room. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  “I’m so sorry Kristen, I won’t tell anyone, I promise” Ginny texted later in afternoon. 

                  “You can’t, not even your husband” Kristen texted back quickly. 

                  “Okay, I just have so many questions though” Ginny texted. 

                  “Come over in a few days and I’ll explain, I just don’t want to deal with this right now, okay?” Kristen replied.

                  “I’m so sorry…” Ginny texted. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  “Ah… ah… ah… Ow!  Fuck!  God!”  Kristen shouted, her shower steaming around her as the hot water sprayed down her body, soaking her hair and dripping off her skin.  Kristen’s hand massaging her right breast trying to work and massage out away the blocked milk duct that had been causing her some pain for quite some time, it was getting sore and dulling.  Rubbing her large tit softly, trying to squeeze at her areola and nipple to free herself from the pain, but it just wasn’t working.  Pounding the side of her fist into the tile of the shower before going about the rest of her evening. 

                  Tired and full off a meal, Kristen wanted to lay herself down, Madelyn content in her pen watching a baby show on the television.  Kristen grabbing her key and heading into the country room, holding a blanket over her shoulder as she tiptoed around the edge of the wall, her phone folded into the blanket as she carefully climbed over the edge of the long couch, placing her phone next to her and unrolling the blanket as the soft padding of the couch hugged her body perfectly and gently. 

                  The warmth of the blanket feeling great as she closed her eyes for a few minutes, the naps on the leather couch hitting so much different than her living room sofa or even her bed, it felt so good and very much needed after a great day turned stressful.  Dozing off, comfortable with the subtle buzz of the country beneath her as they lulled her into the white noise she liked to sleep with. 

                  Breathing gently, but a little disturbed as she woke up earlier than she wanted to because of the dull pain radiating inside her right breast once again, severely irritating her.  Agitated and angry, she pulled the blanket off of herself, forgetting where she was for a moment in her fit of unrest, she ripped off her shirt above her head and tossed it at toward the opposite end of the couch, her bare breasts exposed as she bit her lip hard and lowered her brow in both anger and determination to finally rid herself of the annoyance. 

                  Clawing her right hand at her breast and nipple, squeezing first gently and then gradually harder and tighter, massaging it up and down as she clenched her teeth, breathing heavily through her nose to fight the dull and awful pain until finally, instant relief as she felt the pressure leave her nipple, “aaahhhhhh….” Kristen moaned loudly at the relief, the pain nearly disappearing as milk shout out of her nipple, opening her eyes slowly as she breathed out of her mouth, almost feeling high from the dopamine release. 

                  Scooting herself up against the couch as she looked down, giggling a bit as she saw her milk trickling down her nipple and midriff, staining the blanket a little bit, her smile and laugh disappearing when she looked down further and off the couch.  A tiny and miniscule puddle of her milk staining the country, engulfing a grey spot under a massive white sea.  Kristen noticing that it started to spread a little outward from the grey mass and start to soak into the surrounding green and brown lands, washing over the tiny nano mountains like an apocalyptic tidal wave of white. 

                  Kristen bringing her hand to her mouth out of shame as she watched the milk soak into the land, the grey mass totally gone from where her milk dripped.  Kristen never imagining in her life since taking on responsibility of the tinies, both micro and nano, that she would have ever killed people with her own milk. 

                  Kristen slowly and embarrassingly put her shirt back on, wiping up the dripped milk from off the leather couth with the blanket she used, tiptoeing around the country, not really wanting to acknowledge that she had massacred a few hundred thousand people that occupied a small nano city near the couch. 

                  “Ginny… I think… you should come over tomorrow instead, I need your help” Kristen sent a message to Ginny, Kristen thinking that she needed a brand-new approach to the entire situation instead, wanting to enlist the help of her friend, wanting to hear other opinions from someone normal and from someone the same size.  

    Despite what she had done to countless people, killing them, squishing them, drowning them in milk, Kristen wondered if the same emotional weight that she had felt when she found out that she had crushed people to death was the same weight that Ginny was feeling that same night after her own discovery. 

                  Kristen picking up a crying Madelyn from the crib, taking her upstairs to the dimly lit bedroom late in the evening, feeding and cuddling her until she calmed down and relaxed.  Kristen taking a deep sigh as she relaxed her head against the cushions behind her, so relieved that her breast no longer hurt, rather than thinking about the horrible death she must have caused to the nanos…thinking instead about her plans going forward, curious to see what Ginny ideas were going to be…

    Chapter 11 - Friends by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   Ginny and Kristen confide in one another.  Ginny has confused feelings.  Kristen makes a political appearance to the nanos and micros and addresses some changes.

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Heels.  Worship. 




    Kristen – Kristen 27    Madelyn – 6 months

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

                  “So…” Ginny softly whispered.

                  “Yeah…” Kristen mumbled. 

                  “Uhh…Were they… always here?” Ginny nervously asked.

                  “No… they showed up the same night when I went into labor with Maddy…” Kristen gently spoke. 

                  “That’s so… weird…I’m sorry” Ginny said.  Kristen holding open the door so Ginny could peek into the city room.  Ginny looking over Kristen’s shoulder towards the chair, the city she had half-crushed the day before was still smoking with little whisps of black and grey pluming upward as Ginny shook her head.  It was a little darker in the room, the outside of the windows coated with some rain from the light drizzle drifting across the grey skies over the neighborhood.    

                  “Okay, now look at this…” Kristen said, closing the city door and locking it, guiding Ginny around to the nano door and pulling out the other key.  “Whatever you do… do not take a step inside this room, trust me…” Kristen said, Ginny nodding as Kristen twisted the knob open.  Ginny again looking over Kristen’s shoulder but couldn’t quite understand what she was supposed to be looking at. 

                  “Uhh… you have a greenish carpet?” Ginny questioned.

                  “No… it’s a whole, like, country, there’s even more of them in here, smaller though” Kristen explained.

                  “They… they’re even smaller in here?” Ginny questioned; her mouth wide open as she looked around the room.  Her eyes wide at the astonishing sight, barely able to process such a feeling of looking at a real living country below her sprawled out across the floor right at the tips of her toes. 

                  “Yeah…” Kristen mumbled, a hint of disappointment in her voice.    

                  “Oh my god, are those your footprints?” Ginny asked, pointing towards the middle of the room. 

                  “Yeah… they’re mine… I didn’t know what they were when… that happened, and I’m still very sorry” Kristen stressed, still trying to show Ostrov how ashamed she felt about her actions from the night she massaged her pregnant feet into their world at the expense of millions, even if she didn’t acknowledge her milk drowning away an entire city the night before she was playing show and tell with Ginny. 

                  “This is… a lot to process, Kris” Ginny said, looking over at Kristen with concern. 

                  “I know, here, let’s sit” Kristen grabbed onto Ginny’s hand, starting to guide her inside of the nano room, Ginny tugging Kristen back with resistance, stopping Kristen from stepping inside. 

                  “No wait, isn’t it dangerous for them?” Ginny asked with some obvious fear in her voice.

                  “It’s still my house…” Kristen dismissed, Ginny shaking her head, nervous and anxious, but followed her best friend anyway.  “Stick to the edge of the wall, that way you don’t hurt anyone” Kristen suggested. 

                  “Won’t they still feel it?” Ginny whispered.  Ginny tiptoeing quietly and carefully while Kristen tiptoed, but with a just little less care than her taller friend. 

                  “They feel everything… no matter what we do, just don’t walk around like an elephant or talk too loud, and they’ll be fine is what I’ve mostly been told by them” Kristen said.  Kristen climbing over the end of the couch, Ginny following behind her.  The pair sitting at opposite ends of the couch from one another, Ginny keeping her legs and feet on the couch while Kristen had one leg on the couch next to Ginny’s and one foot dangling off the sofa, but nowhere near the floor. 

                  “At least your couch is comfortable” Ginny said with an awkward smile, Kristen could tell Ginny was nervous, having felt the same way when she first walked around Ostrov. 

                  “Hey, it’s okay, just try to relax, this is how you get used to having them around, and it’s how they get used to us” Kristen said with a friendly smile, patting her hand onto Ginny’s leg in a comforting way.

                  “But we’re so huge to them!” Ginny dramatically whispered.

                  “We can’t really help that part…I learned the hard way… and I think they did too, but worse… neither of us really had a choice when all this happened” Kristen said with some shame. 

                  “Did they say anything about me… you know…when I… did-” Ginny started to speak.

                  “When you stepped on a city?  Trust me, when you talk about it directly, it helps you feel a little better… you did a bad thing, but please don’t try to feel bad, it’s not worth torturing yourself over.  I spent months feeling guilty and it just makes you really depressed, you feel shitty about yourself, you don’t want to get out of bed…” Kristen spoke, curling her lips down.

                  “Kristen, if those people are real then…” Ginny hesitated.

                  “They are… they are very real, just like you and me, they have emotions, they go to school, they go to work, they have politics, they go to bed at night, they eat, they drink, they’re scared, and they don’t know how they got here…we just can’t see them that easily” Kristen said.

                  “But that means… I killed people, Kris” Ginny said, curling her hands up to her chest and face, looking away towards the wall in shame.  Kristen clicking her tongue, patting Ginny’s legs again to offer comfort.  Ginny with a little bit of tears in her kind eyes. 

                  “Yes… it does, and I know exactly how you’re feeling right now” Kristen said.  Ginny sniffling a bit, trying to avoid eye contact with Kristen.  “It’s okay, Gin…” Kristen said with a calming tone. 

                  “Do they hate me?” Ginny asked, a little teardrop slowly falling down her cheek.  Looking up towards the ceiling. 

                  “They don’t hate you as much as they hate their situation…they hated me for a while, but now I just think they’re accepting it” Kristen said.

                  “So, nobody in these rooms likes you?” Ginny asked, finally looking into Kristen eyes from the opposite end of the couch.  Kristen could see the pain and shame in Ginny’s eyes, having known that feeling all too well for months, abandoned, alone, given power over millions that wasn’t asked for, she killed them, some unknowingly, and some knowingly, but it made no difference.  Kristen curled her lips, debating telling the truth, but Ginny was as pure as pure got with friendships, would rather tell her than she would he own sister, Leslie. 

                  “Actually… yes, some do…it’s complicated though” Kristen said.

                  “More complicated than this?” Ginny said, stretching her arms out towards the nano country beneath them. 

                  “They like me, some of them at least, but…uuhh” Kristen started to say, almost ashamed.

                  “We might as well get it all out, right?” Ginny said with an anxious chuckle, shrugging her shoulders.  Ginny feeling overwhelmed emotionally. 

                  “The people in there that like me… it’s conditional… they think I’m their god” Kristen sheepishly admitted, Kristen’s cheeks blushing a little pink from embarrassment.

                  “A god… that’s…fucked up” Ginny said. 

                  “I know, but… no matter how much I tell them that it is fucked up, it’s like they double down…it’s fucking creepy, they told me that they want to serve me and all this shit, Gin, I’m not lying” Kristen said. 

                  “I don’t even know what to say” Ginny said, looking downward, lowering her brow, almost in anger. 

                  “They know you exist now… I wonder how they feel about having two gigantic women around” Kristen said. 

                  “Hmm” Ginny hummed, not sure about the conversation, still feeling overwhelmed, sheepishly looking around again from Kristen’s words.

                  “I know… Ginny, I’m sorry, I never wanted you find out like this, but… you did kinda go into my rooms when you weren’t supposed to…” Kristen said.  Ginny curling her lips into a frown.  “We gotta deal with it together now” Kristen suggested, Ginny still silent.  Kristen pushed herself up from the backrest of the couch, lifting up her dangling foot from over the country, scooting on her knees towards Ginny.  “Here…” Kristen said, picking up Ginny a bit, them both standing on their knees atop the couch.  Kristen reaching in for a hug, Ginny returning the hug, embracing one another tightly and closely.  Kristen could feel Ginny’s breathing was shaky, hearing her sniffle a bit on her neck. 

                  Ginny squeezing tighter, “it’s okay, I know how it feels, and I’m here for you…whatever you need” Kristen whispered into Ginny’s ear.  Ginny letting go after a few more seconds, wiping away a tear as they both laid back down on the cushions.   

                  “I’m sure you didn’t ask for this, and I’m sorry I went into your room while you were gone, that makes me a terrible friend” Ginny said. 

                  “It’s okay… and it doesn’t make you a terrible friend…I did want to tell you about what was happening eventually… I just didn’t want to sound like a psycho, and I thought you’d never believe me” Kristen said.

    “So… when you asked me about helping people… and things out of your control…this is what you meant?  I was giving you advice about tiny people without even knowing it” Ginny realized. 

    “I’m sorry…” Kristen said. 

                  “You could have told me then” Ginny said. 

                  “How do you think it would have sounded?” Kristen replied. 

                  “I guess… I would have thought it sounded weird” Ginny admitted, taking a deep sigh, twiddling her fingers nervously atop her lap, “did you ever call a doctor… or like, scientists or something to help you?” Ginny asked.  Kristen chuckled a bit. 

                  “I tried to reach out to a few people, but nobody responded to me, crazy, right?” Kristen said. 

    “Well… I believe you…obviously” Ginny said.  Kristen nodding. 

                  “I know it’s weird, I know it’s impossible, but I live with these tiny people every single day now, and I need your help coming up with better ways to actually coexist with them safely.  You’re one of the most intelligent people I’ve met, and you’re so sweet and kind… I know you’ll have a hard time dealing with this and I’m here to help, but when you’re ready, I really need you, Gin” Kristen said. 

                  “O…Okay…” Ginny hesitated. 

                  “Are you okay?” Kristen asked. 

                  “I just would really like my crystals right now; would you like to meditate with me?” Ginny asked.

                  “Oh my god yes, please!” Kristen said with some excitement for the first time that day. 

                  “I don’t want to get off the couch first…” Ginny spoke with unease. 

                  “Okay… excuuuse me” Kristen playfully spoke.  Climbing over Ginny, giggling a bit as she had to put her hands onto Ginny’s arms and shoulders to climb over the side of the armrest and onto the edge of the wall.  Kristen turning and extending her hand out for Ginny to grab.  Ginny looking nervous, not wanting to misstep and crush more, even smaller people, shaking, grabbed Kristen’s hand, and was gently helped over. 

                  The pair scooting along the wall, Ginny trying to be extra careful, but curiously looking down at all the land next to her purple painted toes, seeing all the grey splotches flickering with lights before she turned and stepped out of the door, Kristen locking it behind her.  Ginny walking behind Kristen into the living room and sitting down while Kristen went to go check on the baby.  The pair practicing yoga, breathing deeply with the company of one another’s silence atop their soft mats spread out in the empty space between the television and the table.  Ginny placing her crystals around her while the two stretched in their tight clothes. 

                  “I think you need a sidewalk…” Ginny suddenly said after fifteen minutes of serene silence, only accompanied by the patter of light rain against the various parts of Kristen’s home. 

                  “Huh?” Kristen said, shaken from her concentration while in the middle of a deep stretch. 

                  “Like our yoga mats, they would absorb the impact of our feet… maybe you can make like a sidewalk out of that” Ginny said.  Kristen raising her brow at the thought.

                  “Huh… yeah… maybe” Kristen said, twisting around her mat, bring her feet into her thighs.  “I’d have to talk to them about it first though” Kristen said, squatting down on her mat and sitting down next to Ginny. 

                  “What’s it like?” Ginny asked as she squatted down too, sitting. 

                  “What’s what like?” Kristen questioned. 

                  “Talking to them?” Ginny asked.  Kristen reaching for one of Ginny crystals, grabbing the teal rock between her hands, playing with it between her fingers and tapping it with her new coat of white polish covered nails.  Kristen thinking for a moment about how to answer the question. 

                  “I guess it’s kinda strange… like… each city has like a president, or queen, or prince, or something, right?  Some of them want to kill me… actually, one of them threatened Maddy… Some of them are rude, some of them are nice and helpful, some of them don’t want to talk to me at all, some even don’t think I exist, like they refuse to acknowledge that I’m standing there, right above them… ignorance is bliss, I guess” Kristen explained.

                  “They threated Maddy, how?” Ginny asked. 

                  “It doesn’t matter” Kristen dismissed.

                  “I would have freaked out!” Ginny said. 

                  “Part of me wanted to just step on that bitch, but… I can’t have everyone in those rooms thinking I’m an awful person who can just do that whenever I want because I’m bigger than them” Kristen said. 

                  “Yeah… you’re right, you don’t want to be a bully… and I wouldn’t worry about their threats anyway, I mean look at them” Ginny said. 

                  “What do you mean?” Kristen asked. 

                  “They’re so… small… I mean… when I, uh… stepped on them by accident, I couldn’t even tell that I did?  I feel bad, but I couldn’t see them!” Ginny said, trying to reason with herself. 

                  “Hmm…” Kristen mumbled.  Suddenly, Kristen’s phone dinged on the table.  Kristen placing the teal crystal down at her feet and stretched her arm out to get her phone.  “Oh, here’s a message from Anton” Kristen said. 

                  “Anton?” Ginny questioned.

                  “There’s a city in my room called Crest, Anton is the prince of Crest… he uh… his city was attacked by another little city, it was like this full-scale war with like military and bombs and shit like in a movie.  I saved them by stepping on some of the little soldiers… so now they hate me, but Crest and Anton’s people are those worshippers I said that think I’m their god or whatever” Kristen said as Ginny’s eyes widened.  Ginny was speechless. 

                  Kristen tapped on the message; it was a short video filmed from the streets of Crest.  Kristen scooting next to Ginny atop her mat, holding out the phone so they could both watch.  Kristen hitting the play button as the video started.  The image was clear, a little shaky though, the hands of the person filming were obviously just affected by the quakes of one of Kristen or Ginny’s massive footfalls.  Ginny’s hands coming up to her mouth as her eyes winced at the unbelievable sight. 

                  The camera panned upward, looking between huge skyscrapers that towered over the city, there was thousands and thousands of people on the street, lining up and down the roads and sidewalks, it was eerily silent apart from a deep booming coming from the phone’s speakers.  It was Ginny’s and Kristen’s voices.  Ginny’s mouth dropping open behind her hand as she saw it finally on the phone screen… it was herself, only so far away, yet so massive in comparison to all the thousands of regular sized looking people on the streets.  Ginny saw herself from an angle like never before, she was huge, every detail of her feet all the way up to her face was captured, even in the camera, simply because she was so big from the view so far down below her own body. 

                  What Ginny saw in the video next was something unexpected.  The tens of thousands of people in the streets dropped to their knees, bowing down and forward towards the towering bodies of the giant women in the distance, their arms and hands on the pavements, the camera dropping a bit in perspective, Ginny and Kristen’s toes and feet up to their shins only visible as a quiet voice on the camera whispered, “praise be to our goddesses”

                  Ginny tilted her head, placing her hand down next to her, closing her mouth and concentrating at the strange sight.  “Well… that’s them… you can see them as if they were standing right next to you on the video, but… you can also see us all the way up there… they said I’m almost 12 miles tall, so you’re probably just a little taller… that’s like driving the distance from Lakeside all the way to Hammond Peak” Kristen explained so nonchalantly, not even acknowledging the worship. 

                  “How are you not freaking out that there are a million people all bowing down to us?!” Ginny said, a little loud, throwing her hands up in the air. 

                  “Shhh… Maddy is still sleeping” Kristen whispered.  Ginny shaking her head, frustrated. 

                  “Sorry, but… what the fuck?” Ginny said, dropping her shoulders and shaking her head again. 

                  “I know… okay, they send me this shit all the time, I never know what to say, I’ve told them to stop so many times, but they just won’t” Kristen said.  Ginny biting her lip a bit, staring blankly at Kristen.  “You okay?” Kristen asked.

                  “I’m just overwhelmed right now…” Ginny said as she hastily stood up and started to roll up her mat, placing her crystals and mat into her bag by the door, slipping on her shoes while Kristen stood up confused.

                  “I’m sorry, Ginny…” Kristen said, walking up behind Ginny, handing her the umbrella that she brought.  Ginny sighed deeply. 

                  “I’m sorry too… I just… I need to time to think about all this, I’ll send you some ideas later if I can think of anything, but I just need to alone, can you, uh… send me that video?” Ginny anxiously asked. 

                  “Uh, yeah, sure…” Kristen said with some hesitancy.  Kristen waving bye as Ginny opened the umbrella into the light rain and walked down the street back to her house.  Kristen confused and alone again in the silent and dark living room, part of her wishing Madelyn would wake up just so that she had something to distract herself with.  Kristen even thinking she could just go into her rooms surrounding herself with the company of a bunch of people she could barely see, but she opened her laptop instead at her kitchen table and made progress on a few projects from work. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  Ginny cooked dinner for her and her husband that evening, but it was rather awkward as Ginny and Daniel didn’t have much to say to one another at the dinner table.  Watching a few of their regular television shows on the couch together as it became late in the night.  The young couple seemingly preparing for bed, but Daniel opted to play some late-night video games instead as he wasn’t as tired.  Leaving Ginny to shower and go about her night by herself, which was becoming somewhat typical, something that Ginny was getting used to, but not overly excited about. 

                  She laid alone in the comfortable king-sized bed, the lights off, but her phone on her lap, the glow of the screen illuminating her face.  She couldn’t stop thinking about the video Kristen had shown her, after having crushed half a city, she was ridden with hurtful and depressive emotions, thinking about past regrets and experiences in her life.  Remembering how hard she tried to satisfy the people who didn’t like her, becoming another person and pretending to get along with people when they were cruel to her, wanting their approvals so badly and wanting to belong, wanting so badly to be treated with kindness after earning their trust.  Ginny knowing that the entire room full of millions of micro people all probably hated her.   

                  But there was Ginny, watching the video sent from Crest of a million people all bowing down to her with absolute devotion.  It calmed her emotions; it calmed her regrets and nerves.  Ginny watching them all bowing down to just the sight of her feet alone made for a strange residual feeling though, something she hadn’t really experienced before.  It was hard for Ginny to process while she continued staring blankly at the video, replaying it over and over a with a tap of her finger as she tried to understand why her mind felt so calm in the moment, but something else was happening throughout her body as she started to feel warm. 

                  She started to slide her long smooth legs up and down her silky sheets, rotating and rubbing the back of her head against the soft pillow holding her shoulders upright.  Ginny was getting wet as she moaned a bit under her breath.  The video of two titanic women being called goddesses by people who seemed regular and normal apart from it being Ginny and Kristen taking up nearly the whole horizon with just their legs alone.

                  Ginny bounced her hips a few times slowly under the blankets, hearing the soft words again, “praise be to the goddesses…” watching the thousands of people on their knees bowing before her own feet on the screen.  Ginny held her phone with one hand while her other hand slipped down and under the blankets, Ginny sliding her hand down her midriff, lifting up her panties with her knuckles before draping her hand and fingers over her sex. 

                  Her cool hands feeling the warmth and wetness around her pussy as she started to rub up and down slowly between her lips, Ginny closing her eyes as she imagined everyone bowing to her, in her own head, flooded with thoughts about how nice she would be to them, feeding them food, smiling and waving above them as they were on their knees for her, finally she had all the attention and approval she wanted by being nice and kind, and they bowed and bowed to her because of it. 

                  Ginny moaning a bit as she bobbed her hips up and down under the sheets, dropping her phone down on the blanket covering her chest.  “Unnf…” Ginny moaned a little louder, staring to rub a little faster against her clit.  Ginny, being pretty modest, didn’t pleasure herself often, but became closer and closer to an orgasm as her legs tensed and shook slightly, the buildup in her body was ecstasy as she imagined looking down at a million people within a micro city spread out before her toes all bowing after she smiled at them, the image in her head made her lose herself.  Her pussy pulsating with warmth and overwhelming stimulation.  Moaning and finishing with a few heavy breaths, keeping her eyes softly closed. 

                  Ginny laying in her bed, sinking under the covers to let the feeling wash over her body for a few minutes as she breathed slowly and peacefully.  Eventually and reluctantly getting out of bed to wash herself up in her bathroom, changing into another pair of panties as the previous pair was nearly soaked with now drying cum. 

                  She laid back in bed, almost drifting off into a deep and relaxing sleep, ideas in her mind flooded about what to do with the micro and nano people, thinking of sidewalk ideas and different outcomes for Kristen, it felt great as Ginny suddenly felt a warm body stirring in the bed next to her, interrupting her thought process.  His arms wrapping around her torso as she pretending to already be asleep, not really wanting to talk to him, only wanting to imagine herself and Kristen, together, helping the tiny people instead.

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  “Sorry about this, just be patient with me…” Kristen whispered.  Carrying a small step ladder into the city room.  Gently placing the metal bars down in between a few cities.  Kristen dressed in her tight blue leggings showing off her ass, but an oversized t shirt that covered her tits and most of her butt, and running shoes for grip, not wanting an accidental slip and crushing of a city.  Kristen took a few gentle steps up the ladder and began to unscrew the lightbulbs, replacing them with color-controlled lights from which she could choose via an app on her phone. 

                  No casualties or even injuries as Kristen had cut up a yoga mat and used it as cushioning for her steps and for the ladder.  It was annoying though that she had to move the two cut pieces one at a time with each of her steps.  She replaced the three bulbs in the large room, carrying them out of the room as tens of millions of people watched her step down the ladder, her ass shaking with each step along with her tits bouncing underneath her loose shirt. 

                  Kristen then sat at the edge of the wall, having an instruction book next to her as she installed a temperature control nest in the room, almost everyone staring at her backside, especially the micro men, even if covered by the loose shirt, couldn’t totally hide the immense curvature of her rear that could flatten an entire city.  She struggled with the wiring at first, watching tutorial after tutorial on her phone, but not wanting to give up and ask for help, it took her a lot of frustration and annoyance, but she managed to install the gauge, offering her the option to control the temperature in the city room from her phone much like the lights. 

                  She enlisted Ginny’s help to hang the curtains next.  The pair standing like helpful gods amongst and between the cities at their feet, stepping atop the cut pieces of yoga mat for quake cushioning as Kristen climbed the ladder up towards the window tops.  Too scared to drop anything and kill micros, so she was extra careful and deep in concentration while she stuck on the elegant patterns that blocked the light from the window, Ginny helping her from the floor, handing her tools as the room slowly came to a more complete feeling, just like the rest of the house. 

                  But all the while Kristen hung up the curtains, Ginny couldn’t help but smile and feel a little excited that millions of people were all looking at her, especially the people of Crest, knowing they had to be bowing down to her while she was in the room, hoping that she would get another video of them doing it, wanting that rushing feeling once again, electing not to tell Kristen about it.   

                  Ginny and Kristen carried all the excess trash as well as the ladder out of the room, sitting in the living room together and relaxing with a cup of coffee for Kristen and a cup of tea for Ginny.  “How are you feeling now that it’s been a few weeks?” Kristen asked.

                  “I’m trying not to think too much about it.  There’s a lot of things out of my control here and I’m going to try my best to let it go, it was an accident and I’ll leave it out of my mind where it belongs” Ginny said with a smile as Kristen nodded and sipped at her hot drink.   

                  “Thanks for the ideas by the way, I wouldn’t have thought about all that stuff to put in there” Kristen said, referring to the lights, curtains, and temperature control. 

                  “You’re welcome!  I want you to feel comfortable too, you know that I’m also here for you, I think we can really figure this out now that I understand what actually going on” Ginny said. 

                  “I’m glad it was you; I feel such a relief that someone else knows what I’m going through finally” Kristen said with some relief.  Ginny hugging onto Kristen a bit, Ginny back to her bubbly and supportive self, but maybe it was because of the sudden obsessive approval she was getting from the little worshippers. 

                  “So, how are we going to install the same things in the smaller room… what was their country called… Ostrov?... anywhere we step… a million people get squished” Ginny said with a nervous lip bite. 

                  “I know… that’s gonna be so much more complicated… ughh” Kristen admitted with a groan.    

                  “You can’t crawl against the wall for forever” Ginny said.

                  “Yeah, but I already squished so many of their people, they barely talk to me anymore… I don’t even know if they even have a leader” Kristen said. 

                  “Well then… I wouldn’t worry about it too much; I wish there was like a padding for you to walk around in there too” Ginny said.

                  “Yeah…” Kristen hummed. 

                  “So, when are you meeting with everyone else?” Ginny asked.

                  “Tonight, I’m nervous though” Kristen said, tapping her white nails onto her mug.

                  “Don’t be!  You can barely even see them down there!  It’s not like an important presentation at work where you can actually see your coworkers and stuff” Ginny said with a chuckle. 

                  “True, but… they’re still down there, all looking up at me… do you think it’s a good idea?” Kristen asked.

                  “To have a political meeting?  Yeah!  Look at you doing adult boss mom stuff!” Ginny shouted with support. 

                  “Yeah…” Kristen said with a half-smile.

                  “You’re a strong woman, you’re smart, you’ll do the right thing… if they don’t like what you have to say then don’t even entertain them” Ginny said. 

                  “Thanks, Gin… I don’t know why, but I’m scared still… Yeah, like, I’m huge compared to them, but I don’t have any political experience, how am I going to get these tiny people to all agree on something?  Ughh…” Kristen groaned. 

                  “Put Maddy to bed, have a glass of wine, go in there and just be you… this you, right here, is what I like, your aura and your energy tonight is pure boss babe girl power, and I can feel it flowing off you” Ginny said, waving her arms towards Kristen. 

                  “Fuck yeah, you’re right… I probably should dress up though?  Like I have to look professional” Kristen said.

                  “Absolutely!” Ginny responded. 

                  “I’ll let you know how it goes then…” Kristen said.  The pair hanging around for a little while, playing with Maddy, eating a couple snacks, and talking on the couch for a while, talking about life rather than the tiny predicaments. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  Kristen abided to Ginny’s advice.  She settled Madelyn down for some sleep, reading to her after playing with and cuddling her most of the evening, feeding her, bathing her, taking cute pictures of her, a typical night, Maddy always being the main focus.

    She stepped into her glass shower, taking an extra-long time to let the comforting hot water rain down her body to relax and unwind, the steam rising all around.  She washed herself, shaving her legs, she wanted to feel perfect, almost as if she was getting ready for the best first date of her life, or the most important job interview. 

                  Kristen applying some beauty products and lotions to her skin, dressed in her shower robe while her hair was wrapped in a towel, heading downstairs while she waited for her hair to dry, she grabbed a glass of wine from the kitchen, sitting on the couch while she texted a few people to try to ease her nerves, the television on some reality show as background noise. 

                  “You got this, you’re the girl boss!” Ginny texted. 

                  “Thank you!” Kristen replied.  Kristen scrolling over to Leslie.  “Tell me I’m your favorite girl boss” Kristen texted Leslie in hopes to be funny, but also in hopes to get hyped up by her older and very successful sister. 

                  “I am the boss bitch…I run my show, you can watch me” Leslie unlovingly texted back a few minutes later.  Kristen rolling her eyes and taking a few sips of wine in response. 

                  “Oh yeah, totally” Kristen texted back. 

                  “I can teach you one day to not give a fuck about anyone and how to treat yourself like a queen” Leslie texted back.  Kristen curling her lips a bit, always feeling like such the opposite person from her older sister.  Leslie was loud and unapologetic, confident and career driven, but always loyal and willing to fight for the people she cared about, especially her little sister.   Kristen knew Leslie always had her back even if it was sometimes difficult to manage her attitude.    

                  Kristen finished up her wine and placed the glass in the sink, feeling little less on edge, but not tipsy as she went upstairs and began to dress herself.  Letting her shower robe fall off her body, unwinding the towel from her head.  Kristen opting for less revealing professional attire, not necessarily liking the feeling of a million people staring up her business skirt like the last time she was dressed up.  Kristen sliding up a lacey pair of black panties, wiggling it around her curvaceous ass, followed by clasping her DD cupped bra behind her back, adjusting it around her shapely breasts. 

                  Opting for pressed black pants, tapering with wide openings at the bottom, an oversized and fashionable black and silver belt across her waist and a collared white buttoned-down blouse tucked into her pants and belt.  Slipping on her favorite black pump high heels, her pant ends covering up her ankles and the tops of the heels a bit.  She fluffed her sandy blonde hair down the sides of her head before putting on some light makeup with darker eye shadow and mascara, and some natural lipstick.  Satisfied with her professional boss-like appearance, she sighed deeply and attached a necklace around her neck, followed by placing her two keys into an open pocket.  “Hmm…” Kristen hummed, thinking about attaching the keys to a necklace one day. 

                  It had been a while since Kristen had been enamored with anxiety about going into the rooms, but tonight was different, this meeting had been planned with the leaders, some of them desperate for it, others putting up resistance, but it was understood that every leader was going to be in attendance from their offices in their respective cities. 

                  Kristen’s tall heels clacking down the hallway as she tried to be light with her steps.  Clearing her throat before opening the door, being polite and grabbing the cushioned and cut up pieces of the yoga mat off the wall, placing them down on the floor on her way to the chair in the corner of the room.  Kristen turning and sitting down, crossing one leg over the other as she kept one heel on the floor near the base of the chair, but the archway of her heel was dangerously close to the middle city Ginny had partly stepped on. 

                  She pulled out her phone and opened the light app, scrolling the amplitude up and making the room a little brighter so that everyone was basked in white neutral light.  Kristen taking a deep breath, feeling a little bit of jitters throughout her body, fighting the shaking feeling.  “Well, it’s 9 o’clock, so let’s get started” Kristen spoke, smiling, placing her hands on her lap, trying her best to have upright and presentable posture to showcase her professionalism.  She wanted to remain as cordial and friendly as possible, yet modest, covering her cleavage, having long pants on, the only exposed skin was a glimpse of the tops of her feet, her hands, and her neck up. 

                  “I will speak aloud so that everyone can hear me no matter who they are, there will be no secrets tonight, everyone will hear me read the questions that you send to me, I think full transparency is good for everyone”  Kristen said with a smile, her nerves still jittering her body, just trying her best not to go ‘uhh’ or ‘umm’ while she spoke, but she didn’t show her nerves, anyone looking up at her would be incredibly intimidated, a beautiful and intelligent woman speaking down to the tiny people as if she were a queen dictating with a smile.  It was a magnificent sight to behold for the millions gawking upward from the packed streets or from the windows of their tiny houses, everyone and everything in the rooms coming to a standstill, eerily quiet apart from the booming voice of the young woman who sat upon her chair like throne rather. 

                  “Feel free to send me a message at any time, but for now, we’ll go down the list from most important to least important” Kristen said.  Trying to fight her anxiety, propping up her heel on the ground, keeping the stiletto on the floor as balance as she hovered the sole and toes of her heel, rotating it around next to the middle and half destroyed city, Kristen not even realizing she was doing it, having been so used to fumbling and dangling around her heels whenever she wore them at the office before all of this happened. 

                  “Food, water, and power…” Kristen spoke, reading off the list on her phone.  “There has to be a way you can use the electricity from my wall outlets to power everything, right?  I hope someone can figure that out, let me know if you need any materials from me that are little… bigger than what you’re used to” Kristen said, scrolling down her list, “Okay, food, I am willing to provide food for everyone, but you all need to have like a designated spot for me where I can put it, let me know what food too, I’m sure just one little piece can feed a whole city… uhhh… water, I think you should all work together to build a trough and I can pour fresh water in there once a week that can be distributed to everyone that needs it” Kristen said as her phone started to get some vibrations atop her lap. 

                  Some of the leaders saying how great her ideas were, other’s immediately criticizing her.  “Oh, President Nyla in the corner thinks that I am just a little girl who doesn’t know the first thing about leadership and that I should “shut my mouth and go play pretend princess somewhere else” hmmm… noted, President Nyla… moving on” Kristen sarcastically dismissed, keeping her professional appearance and demeanor apparent for everyone to see.    

                  “Let’s see… Prince Anton of Crest asks, “when will be allowed to…” ughh… Anton no, I’m not saying that out loud, please ask a real question next time that pertains to the meeting topics” Kristen said to everyone in the room, blatantly ignoring the fanatic prince’s request to be allowed to touch the holy skin of Kristen’s toes, Kristen resisting the urge to roll her eyes, instead focused on the next message.   

    “We have a question from… the Grand Minister of Arbut, he asks, when will you address the fact that you massacred…  uhhh… people, I’m sorry, okay, yes, I take responsibility for the damages to some of your cities, Arbut, I’m sorry for what I did… but I need real questions tonight; we have a goal here…”  Kristen said annoyed, pushing her left heel back down as the toes and soles slammed back onto the floor, causing a quake to vibrate across the room.    

                  “General Werth of Aker asks… Kristen, after you callously stepped onto our military base, our entire city has been left defenseless to a retaliatory attack from Crest and Anton, will you defend us just like you defended them?  Also, what happened to our soldiers that were captured, will they be released?” Kristen read aloud, her eyes widening a bit, smiling for a second to show everyone her positivity, but sternly focusing, “I am incredibly doubtful that Crest, a pacifist city, would ever retaliate against you, and if they do, I will defend your people… your soldiers… they… Ginny ate them by accident, I am sorry, it was my fault that it happened” Kristen said, clearing her throat as she wanted to move to the next topic as quickly as possible, feeling a little stress and tense from the comments.   

                  “Alright, please send a Y or N to me in a message as your vote for these next few topics… also, you can thank Ginny for these ideas…” Kristen said, cringing a little bit that she basically asked the room of millions to thank a giant woman who had just eaten prisoners of war and crushed half of the city at Kristen’s feet.  “If you want me to preprogram the new lights to mimic sunset and sunrise each day vote Y, if you want natural light from the windows, vote N…” Kristen said, counting an overwhelming vote to not have Kristen control the lights apart from one vote which she could only assume came from Anton, Kristen typing the results into her phone.   

                  “Temperature is next… if you like it colder than 70 degrees Fahrenheit vote Y, if you like it warmer than 70 degrees Fahrenheit vote N….” Kristen counted, almost seeing an even split, chuckling to herself a bit, “alright well, it’s pretty even so we’ll keep it the same… alright next is whether or not you want artwork or plants around the walls to break up the empty spaces, so it feels a little less… blank…” Kristen said, but her phone dinged a few times, interrupting her process. 

                  “President Nyla messaged me asking…” Kristen began to say, reading the text from the one tiny person confident enough to threaten her and her daughter, at least General Werth, who called Kristen a bitch, asked a serious question rather than throw hatred.  Kristen winced her eyes and cleared her throat, growing impatient with the threatening tiny leader.  Kristen closing her eyes for just a second, not wanting the room to see her as shaken, trying to channel her inner Leslie, thinking about what she would do in her stead. 

                  “President Nyla has said, “do not listen to this gigantic bitch, she is 27 years old, a murderer and selfish…” you get the idea, I don’t think Nyla is a fan of me to say the least… but, we are in this situation, and we need to work together and I’m going to do everything I can to help and make sure that you have opportunities to go home if you can figure out how, but in the meantime, I am here and I am a 27 year old gigantic woman who has emotions and feels responsibility for you… so that’s where we are at… I’m sorry for my attitude sometimes and I’m sorry for all the families I hurt, but this is how it is now” Kristen spoke with sincerity. 

                  “We’ll hold off on the artwork and plants discussion for now, but…this is where I have to be a little bit demanding.  I have to ask you to do something for me, but it’s ultimately for your safety.  I will provide anything you need to do so, but I need you all to make walkways around the cities for me to step around, I can’t risk causing damage anymore… there needs to be a safe pathway for me to walk over so that I can drop off water, so that I can give you food, so that I can walk to my chair without earthquakes and talk with you all, I’m sure everyone can appreciate an increase in safety, especially when it comes to safety away from me…” Kristen said, again with a sincere and softly calming voice. 

                  Kristen immediately getting a text from President Nyla in response reading it for a second before she spoke aloud to the millions of people at her feet, “Alright everyone, this message from Nyla might disturb you, but this is what I have been dealing with…she says, “listen you stupid bitch, you have no idea what the fuck you are doing, quit playing follow the leader and get the fuck away from us, you think those little rubber stops can keep my people from getting to your daughter and infecting her, they’ve been brewing something especially deadly for youthful immune systems, I will send them out tonight unless you leave the room right now” so yeah…” Kristen said, her tone serious with a hint of anger as she read through the cryptic message with millions as witness to the threat. 

                  Kristen placed her phone down to her side, the phone snug in between the cushion and the arm rest as Kristen stared blanky across the room at an empty wall.  It was strange, but she almost couldn’t feel any emotion, but physically she felt tighter, warmer, her heart beating a little faster, her face felt hot.  Her mouth turned from confusion to serious and pursed curled lips, her brows furrowed in anger.  That’s it, it was anger, intense anger, Kristen could feel it pulsating through her mind and body like an uncontrollable fire. 

                  She uncrossed her right leg from off her left, bringing her right heel down with force to plant it next to her left heel, instead, slamming her black pump heel down on the middle city and its remnants, crushing and squelching anything and anyone that survived Ginny’s gentle and curious footfall two weeks prior.  Kristen could feel the brittle crunch of countless buildings and neighborhoods underneath her and through the vibrations from her pump heel, but she was blinded by the absolute rage she felt for the tiny president to care about if she had crushed a city or not.  Kristen stood up, straightening out her blouse and oversized waist belt before staring down Nyla’s city across the room.    

                  Kristen, without care, marched directly over the other innocent cities, quaking everyone in the room, demonstrating right then and there the necessity of the designated walkways for Kristen and why they had to be built.  The quakes collapsed weaker buildings all around the room, the loud booms from just the few steps of her clacking heels were like a thunder that terrified people to their cores as they were thrown to the ground from the horrific shaking.     

                  Usually tiptoeing around cities with a gentle and dainty care, but no, Kristen stepped right over the cities this time, people watching from below as the 12-mile-tall goddess, stepped over them, seeing her titanic body move above, her black heels curling over their skies and buildings.  The stiletto of her heel impacting just outside of one city, all they could see was the undersole of her heel towering above everything, but they were spared, given just a showcase of her absolute power over them, people in a panic, rushed inside and to shelter. 

                  Kristen stood above President Nyla’s city, placing both heels on either side of the city as if to trap them between the curving and smooth plastic near her arches, her hands on her hips as she stared down at the little metropolis, her hair cascading downward as she looked at them with intense and angry hazel eyes.  Kristen picked up her right heel and hovered it a few inches above the city, their sky becoming the dirty black treads of her platformed sole as the shadow beneath her grew dark as people screamed, thinking it was going to be their last second alive.  Her body almost trembling with anger, hesitating for a moment, wanting so badly to just crush Nyla, no matter how many tiny people had to die with her from one devastating stomp underneath her heel. 

                  “Ughh!” Kristen loudly groaned with rage, hurting everyone in the room’s ears as millions of people dropped to their knees from the booming voice.  Kristen pulled her heel back and settled it on the floor next to the city, not being able to go through with knowingly and forcefully ending a million people’s lives just because of one terrible person.   “That’s how fucking easily I could kill you, Nyla… ugh!” Kristen groaned again, crossing her arms over her chest for comfort, clicking her tongue and sternly blinking a few times while in thought.  “I heavily suggest that someone else becomes leader of this city and very soon…” Kristen said before turning and looking across the rest of the room and all the cities, “the same notion will apply to anyone who thinks threatening my daughter is a smart idea…” Kristen spoke with conviction before walking out of the room… stepping over the cities once more rather than around.  Everyone getting a horrific and up-close look at the bottoms of her arching heels stepping over them…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen laid in bed after having another glass of wine and undressing herself, angrily and frustratingly cleaning off her makeup as she went through her nightly routine.  She was unable to sleep yet again, hating that it was becoming a common thing for her, gripping at her phone instead in the middle of the night after several tosses and turns without sleep, still full of anger though, needing to take it out on the one person who deserved it, maybe that would calm her down into a sleep she thought.  “You’re lucky I’m not cleaning you off the fucking bottom of my heels, Nyla” Kristen texted the president, smirking a bit at the satisfying rush of power she felt, having never made a real threat like that in her life to anyone, even if was just a simple message on her phone.    

    Her phone dinged, expecting a rageful message from Nyla in response as Kristen took a deep breath and prepared herself to unleash her anger through text, “Madam Kristen, this is Nyla’s secretary, was Nyla’s secretary, I should say.  Nyla has been relieved of her duties as president under our articles for presidential sanity; the vice president will be stepping in as an interim leader for now… and from what I can tell you personally, Nyla was not a favorable representative amongst the population of our home… and there was never a virus that could hurt your daughter, we don’t even have a military.  On behalf of the city and its people, we sincerely apologize for her actions and any distress we have caused you, thank you for not going through with ending our way of life.  We look forward to you hearing from you.  Thank you” the message ended as Kristen looked around her room, she felt instantly elated, tossing her phone to the side of her bed and throwing her arms up in the air.

    Kristen quietly cheering and shaking her feet up in down under her blankets with a wide smile, feeling a huge rush and relief at the same time.  Eventually, Kristen winded down, getting more comfortable in her bed, laying awake and thinking, not having to worry too much anymore, but she couldn’t get the image out of her head of herself hovering her right heel over the city that was so small beneath her.  Deliberately holding the power of life and death under her foot, it felt different than saving Crest from war, it was strange, yet exciting all at the same time. 

    It was arousing almost… how that one simple action of her almost crushing an entire city just to get rid of one person who threatened her most precious gift in life, a swirl of emotions and hormones, arousal, and relief.    

    Kristen thinking that she had established that she wasn’t a person to be fucked with anymore and the city room saw it clear as day, Kristen thought in her head ‘clear as day’…, “oh shit!” Kristen loudly whispered as she popped up from her bed, forgetting to turn off the controlled lights in the room, realizing that every leader in the room must have been too scared to message her that they were still basked in bright white lights after her brief display of power over everyone. 

    Kristen finally turning off the bright lights at 2 in the morning with a few swipes on her phone, letting the people go to sleep in a dark room instead as Kristen chuckled to herself that she had the power of lights over the people, “heh… Madam Kristen…” Kristen softly and tiredly giggled to herself under the warm sheets before drifting off into restful sleep…  


    Chapter 12 - The Power Visit Part 1 by Panzer
    Author's Notes:

    I added some Ginny reference pictures / tags in the first chapter notes after a few people asked. 

    In this Chapter:   Kristen grows comfortable with her power over the tiny people in her house.  Progress is made on many of the helpful ideas that Kristen propositioned to the cities.  Ginny has her way.  Leslie visits Lakeside. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Pussy. Slight Watersports





    Kristen – 28   Madelyn – 8 months  

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  Two long months had passed since Kristen had unintentionally yet maliciously demonstrated why building the pathways around the cities was necessary, and progress was being made, but rather slowly.  Kristen offering whatever supplies the micros requested for the construction process, like minute pieces of scrap metal from her garage, or rocks from her garden.  The tinies breaking down the miniscule pebbles into powder to mix their tiny version of concrete to help strengthen the foundations of the platforms that would have to bear the weight of a 12-mile-tall woman’s immensely destructive footfalls. 

    Kristen herself even helped with the construction almost every day, especially when it came to lifting the “heavier” stuff, which meant a section of walkway that was two inches long to her, but skyscraper sized to the micros.  She even helped draw the pathways she wanted around the cities, thinking of the best ways she could walk around with the most prolific views into each city from a close angle as well as a path leading to her black and gold throne, that way she could plan on interacting with whatever city she wanted safely from the walkway if she had to, as well as having a safe route to her chair no matter which section of the walkway she was stood upon.   

    Her help was desperately needed too, in fact, because for the micros, each section of the pathway was like constructing a quarter of a city at a time from scratch.  Kristen thought it was fun, squatting down next to the cities, watching the little speck sized people on the floor between cities build and expand on the pathways right in front of her toes, asking Kristen to place down the sections just like building blocks when she was a young girl, but she left most of the work to the engineers and the workers, not wanting any accidental deaths on her hands, or rather under her hands. 

    From what Kristen was being told from the leaders of the cities, everyone seemed to be working together to accomplish the goal, uniting against the odds, and putting aside their differences, making Kristen happy that she had a voice and influence over the people, actually doing what she suggested.  She also noticed that the micros were much nicer to her, even the generals and other leaders who traditionally hated her seemed keener on working with her, talking with her every day with a few messages here and there, but still not getting any messages from the country.  Kristen felt a little bad though, knowing that the newfound niceness from the cities and its leaders was probably because she had scared everyone in that room when she stomped her way out of it, but she couldn’t have helped it, she was angry, and she got what she wanted, not hearing a single word from Nyla since that night as she was replaced by a much nicer man. 

                  Much to Kristen’s reprieve too, she found out after the night of the meeting where she suggested the pathways and ousted Nyla, that the middle city at the base of her chair that she had crushed under her black pump heel was mostly evacuated during the following days after Ginny had stepped on them initially, apart from a few stragglers who refused to leave, those stragglers squished deeply into the rubble of their former city buried into Kristen’s treads as grime and dried blood. 

    Ginny easily killing tens of thousands of people in the accident, smushing people under her porcelain toes and burying the rest into burning destruction, but Kristen had only squished a few hundred people instead, making her feel much better that it wasn’t more.  The evacuees taken in to the two cities on either end of Kristen’s chair, information that Kristen was going to keep private from Ginny to spare her friend any more guilty feelings.    

                  She had a new rhythm, taking in food and water to the city room once a week.  She brought in a piece of a gluten free cracker, or a little cap of water and watched as airplanes loaded up the gigantic pieces of food or barrels full of water, flying them around to each city to thoroughly supply every citizen with much to spare.  Kristen also noticed that there were new wires coming out of her electrical outlet on the wall.  Her electricity bill going up by an entire 17 dollars a month when the micros figured out how to use the power from the gigantic house to fuel their cities and their infrastructures.  Kristen happy to help, not minding the extra expense to her bank account.   

                  She was back into her groove at work, too, working on projects and earning her money, establishing herself back into meetings and projects, many people praising her adaptability and how easily she could run her own real estate company one day if she continued to push and believe in herself.  Occasionally she would get a message from Sam, making her gush and smile, maybe even making her a little aroused too when she was alone and bored on her couch in the middle of a workday. 

                  Kristen was getting her natural confidence back, exceeding at her workouts with Ginny and getting back to the fit physique she wanted apart from the lush curves she decided to keep around since giving birth.  She found more time to take care of herself, venturing outside of the house to hair appointments and to get her nails done, buying new clothes all while entrusting Ginny to watch over Maddy while she was away.  Kristen not leaving her keys around for Ginny to find though, not wanting to make that mistake again, only wanting Ginny in the room while she was there to supervise her actions.    

    Kristen had just turned 28, too, celebrating her birthday with Ginny and a few other girls from the neighborhood at a nice restaurant in downtown Lakeside which Ginny happily paid for, the group drinking at a few cocktail bars afterwards, dressed up sexy and sultry in short dresses or rompers with heels to match while a few men tried to pick them up, but they refused, only giving Kristen a bit more pep to her step that she was a very desirable prize.  Kristen was worried about one thing though, and it was getting closer and closer to the dreaded date. 

                  She knew that Leslie was going to be visiting soon to celebrate Kristen’s birthday, not having seen her older sister in almost a year, not since the divorce, not since she had Madelyn, not since the tiny people showed up.  “Ginny, I hate to do this so short notice, but do you mind babysitting Madelyn again while I go pick up my sister from the airport?”  Kristen texted one night. 

                  “Sure!  I can’t wait to meet her!” Ginny messaged back.

                  “She can be mean to people she doesn’t know, so I wouldn’t get too excited, but once she likes you, she’ll be nice.  Absolutely do not try to talk shit back to her, she will never leave it alone” Kristen said, Ginny immediately reminded of all the bullies and fake friends from university that would be mean to her but still kept her around as a punching bag.    

                  “Oh, okay…” Ginny reluctantly replied.   

                  “Can you also do me a huge favor?  I’m gonna leave the keys for you, do you think you can drop off food and water to the capital city while I’m gone?” Kristen texted.  Kristen wanting to see if she could finally trust Ginny to the micros after enough time had passed, thinking just a simple task would be good for her. 

                  “Sure!” Ginny enthusiastically responded. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  The day had finally come, Ginny couldn’t contain her excitement while she showered then prepared herself a small breakfast, in just a few hours she would be walking over to Kristen’s house to watch Maddy and drop off food and water to the cities, but Ginny had been waiting a long time to be alone with the cities again, getting bored of watching the only video of a million people all bowing down to her, she wanted the real thing, a burning desire she had been keeping under control and locked away for 2 months while still remaining a good friend to Kristen.    

    Wanting to make a good impression for Leslie still, Ginny had decided to dress up a little bit more fancy than her typical leggings and running shoes, instead she dressed herself in her favorite tight jeans, hugging her skinnier and lanky legs, her black thong sandals, and a silky lowcut black top even if she didn’t really have cleavage to show off, her jaw length hair perfectly slicked back and her makeup perfect, donning some jewelry, earrings, and an expensive silver watch. 

                  “Alright, I’ll be back!” Kristen said, walking through her kitchen and into the garage, Ginny playfully waving Madelyn’s hand as a bye to her mom.  Ginny being the good caretaker she was, tended to Madelyn as if she were her own daughter before doing anything about the food, making sure Madelyn was set up in her play pen with the television on to keep the baby entertained while Ginny went about what she was also asked to do. 

                  Ginny’s heart beating a little faster as she carried a little prepacked parcel of food and water down the hallway.  Her bare feet slapping across the floor as she passed up Madelyn’s pen, the baby was fast asleep on a mound of pillows and blankets while the television quietly played another episode of a children’s show. 

                  Ginny knew the airport was relatively far away from Lakeside and traffic was only going to get worse throughout the day.  Ginny dangling the keys between her fingers, breathing deeply before opening the door.  Her heart racing as she tried to act normal and calm, especially knowing that everything she was doing was being recorded on the baby monitor placed near the corner of the room, knowing that Kristen could easily pull up her phone and watch the entire interaction from afar. 

                  As instructed, and well within obvious view of the camera, Ginny gently tiptoed around the construction and between the cities as to not crush anyone, carefully approaching the middle city.  Looking over towards the camera and giving a bright smile and gentle wave to a possibly watching Kristen stuck in traffic.  Ginny looking back down, seeing the designated drop off points clearly marked with “huge” red circles, Ginny couldn’t help but chuckle, the circles themselves were tiny markings, but easily could have painted an entire micro neighborhood in a coat of red. 

                  Ginny slowly lowered herself down, keeping her body balanced as the fibers in her jeans around her ass audibly stretched for all the micros to hear.  Ginny gently poured the water without missing a drop and carefully placed down the food onto the marked locations.  She could see the micro people immediately swarming around the water and food, tiny cargo airplanes at the tips of her dark purple painted toes, she couldn’t help but feel wet as she stared down at the micros between her legs, the micros lucky she was wearing jeans at that moment as there could have been a sharp rise in temperature for the people below her, but Ginny remained composed, calm, and helpful. 

                  She stood back up, giving another little playful wave to the camera as she turned and walked around the edge of the room and out of the view of the camera.  She opened the door and closed it, faking the door shutting as if she really left the room, but no, she remained inside, scooting alongside the wall carefully and “accidentally” unplugging the baby monitor with a quick swipe of her toes at the electrical cord. 

                   Ginny breathed a sigh of relief, already knowing the excuse that she was going to tell Kristen about why the camera feed disconnected if it was even brought up in conversation, but now, it was time for Ginny to get the fulfillment she was yearning for. 

    In her head, Ginny could no longer be satisfied by her husband, he wasn’t a very tender or romantic man, but he was nice and caring enough, but the bedroom had been dead, the love was fading, and Ginny’s desires were put on hold.  Ginny was living in a world of complacency with the passionless marriage, happy enough that she was in a stable relationship that had zero drama and great financial security, that was until she saw the video of thousands of men and women all bowing down on their knees to her gigantic body. 

                  Ginny felt free now that the camera was off, she took a few steps forward, not wanting to cause any direct damage, that wasn’t who she was.  She didn’t like the idea of killing these people she could barely see, but she wanted them to see her, to praise her, to bow down to the sight of her body alone, desiring instant gratification for simply existing after having such an ostracized childhood.  Fighting for constant attention from her parents, from teachers, from fake friends, but no longer, millions of people now gazed upon her, and they didn’t have a voice loud enough to shun her away. 

    She stepped over a smaller city, letting them see the entire underside of her soft sole and toes as it slowly hovered above them, her titanic footfall shaking everything as she tried her best to softly plant her feet on the open spaces between landscapes, knowing those quakes must have been terribly brutal for the tiny people regardless of where exactly she stepped.      

                  Stepping back up to the middle city where the food and water had just been dispensed as she squatted down with a smile, her toes just barely on the outskirts of the bustling micro metropolis.  Brushing her hair back a bit behind her ears, dangling her earing as she looked down at all the intricacies of the city, watching as hundreds of thousands of little specks travelled up and down the streets amongst the crystalline buildings and out into the suburbs.    

    Placing her hands inside of her thighs as she admired the glow of her watch for a brief second before turning her attention back down towards all the micros near her bare feet.  She observed the little construction workers all around her working on the ever-expanding sidewalk looking platforms, Ginny proud of her idea coming to fruition, smiling wide with intense curiosity and open eyes.    

                  Comfortable and confident that she wasn’t going to get caught doing something she wasn’t supposed to, couldn’t help but begin to address the little people at her feet, clearing her throat, “Hello!” Ginny loudly whispered, looking all around her with a wide smile, she felt giddy, aroused, and excited all at the same time.  “Listen, I need you all to do me a huge favor” Ginny spoke, trying her best not to lick her lips or flutter her eyes, only getting wetter between her legs as she spoke to the voiceless tinies.  “I need you all to not tell Kristen about anything I do in here… if you can help me, then I will make our little secret worth your while, okay?” Ginny said with a harmless grin, of course, she didn’t even know what that ‘worth-while’ was yet, but she was telling the truth, she truly did want to help the micros in some way, that was part of her fantasy, to have a million thankful people all looking up at her, but she needed to take care of herself first. 

                  Ginny hesitated for a moment, not knowing how or if the micros were already messaging Kristen or not, wanting to trust them regardless, only hesitating more at the thought of ruining the entire friendship in her mind, what it would look like to not have Kristen as a friend anymore because she was too horny to function normally for just a few minutes and walk away from the impeding sexual thoughts flooding her mind and body.  Looking down towards the micro city beneath her crotch with a confused look on her face for a few moments in thought. 

    She shook her head and went for her goal despite the pause, not wanting to deny herself of the fantasy she had been building in her head for months while lying in bed next to her oblivious husband.  She blinked her eyes a few times and focused on the sound.  The buzzing and noises of all the micros around her was a sensational burst of excitement, she was so aroused that they were moving around her feet and all around the room, imagining in her head how thankful the millions of micros were to her for simply dropping of some water and food, her panties under her pussy were nearly dripping behind her tight jeans.   

                  Ginny watched from above as the first cargo plane full of supplies took off from a small runway towards the opposite corner of the room, but there were dozens more planes all lined up near the runway.  Ginny breathing softly from her mouth, wanted to see.  Carefully reaching down and pinching up a quarter inch plane between her index finger and thumb, bringing it up to her face as she noticed that a broken wing had fallen off and crashed into the palm of her hand.  The plane was sparking a bit as Ginny tried to hold it as gently as possible, not even knowing if anyone was inside the plane or not. 

                  Something about delicately pinching the jumbo plane between her fingers drove her overboard, Ginny softly moaned as her smile dropped, her face turning to a lusting look, not being able to hold it in.  Her eyes fluttering that she had something so tiny between her fingers, something that in her real life was massive in comparison to her own self.  Replaying that video of those men and women bowing to her body in her head.  She stared at the little plane as the other wing fell off and crumpled on the empty floor between her toes, a wet spot forming between her legs through her jeans, darkening the lighter colored denim for everyone below her to look up and see hovering almost over downtown.   

                  Ginny stood up, transferring the remnants of the plane to the palm of her hand as she tiptoed gently over a few more cities towards Kristen’s black and gold chair.  Turning and sitting down, Ginny not even noticing that the city she had once stepped on was completely gone, wiped away, unaware that Kristen had finished what Ginny had accidentally started.

     Ginny using her free hand, started to unbutton her jeans, unzipping them and wiggling them halfway down her hips, pulling her panties down next as she bounced her hips up and down to get them to slide out from under her ass, not caring that the surface of the leather cushion was a little cold as her skin compressed into the padded comfort, wiggling back into the chair as she stretched her legs outward, keeping her soles and toes on the floor. 

                  From the view of the floor, people couldn’t really see that Ginny had her pussy exposed, her lips blocked by her jeans ruffled at her knees and thighs, her bare feet on the floor next to the two cities at the base of Kristen’s chair, Ginny curling her toes right next to both of their outskirts.  Those in the twin cities could only scream in fear as they had nothing to look at expect the towering lower half of the giantess’ legs curling over the chair and her massive soles and toes nearing their neighborhoods, her toes wriggling over and over again.  They could start to hear her moans grow a little more frequent and a bit louder along with a distinct, wet, and sloshing sound as her free hand was in between her legs, moving all around. 

                  Ginny started to gently rub herself, overcome with lust and desire as she closed her eyes and moaned softly, opening her eyes every few seconds to stare at the palm of her hand and the tiny plane stuck within the middle wrinkle of her left palm.  She held the plane level as she rubbed her clit in front of millions of people, her hips wiggling side to side as her jeans slightly folded down, exposing her slightly hairy pussy to a few cities with more direct views from the sides of the room including Crest.   

                  Moaning quietly and as gently as she possible could, cum already dripping down her lips and onto the leather of the chair as she had never felt so aroused before, wincing her eyes shut as the pleasure was unreal, warm, tingling up her body, curling her toes back and forth as she moaned a little louder uncontrollably.  Opening her eyes to see something unexpected.  A dozen little dots had exited the plane and were now on her bare skin on her palm next to the plane wreckage. 

                  She had living, breathing micros in her hand, thinking she had only grabbed an empty plane.  The buildup in her pussy was too much though, she couldn’t stop rubbing around her clit or shoving her fingers into her pussy as it gushed with wetness.  “On your knees… do it, please, oh my fu-!  Mmm..” Ginny loudly whispered before moaning, commanding the tiny dots on her hand to obey, but she couldn’t see if they followed her command or not, they were too small, but the thought alone of Ginny telling real micros to bow down to her sent her over the edge.  Her body started to tremble as she moaned loudly, nearly shouting out her sexual ecstasy. 

                  Ginny couldn’t take it; she needed her other hand.  She pulled out her right hand from her pussy and gripped onto the armrest next to her, lifting herself upward, her legs spread out as she curled her toes again next to the two cities at her bare feet and for the rest of the room to see.  Rearing her pussy and hips upward as she lowered her left hand down to the radiating warmth and heated wetness.  Cupping her left palm, she rubbed the micros and the plane into the wet lips of her pussy, her back and hips rearing up and down as she moaned softly and carefully, she could barely feel them, they were almost too small except for a light feeling of a few specks as she plunged them along with her fingers deep inside her pussy, but that didn’t matter, the buildup peaked at that slightest tingle. 

                  Ginny breathed outward heavily as she reared her head back, moaning one last time as she finished.  Slumping into the chair with a smile, a little out of breath as her body felt jittery and electrified.  “Ahh…” she groaned a bit as she slid her fingers out of her pussy and onto her lap.  Ginny couldn’t help but feel sated, the thoughts, the fantasies in her head for two months, finally fulfilled, and it was worth it, it was the best she had ever felt in that moment, even the most passionate times she had with her husband didn’t compare to the orgasm she had just given herself with the small help of a dozen micros and their cargo plane. 

                  After a few moments lost in a comforting warmth and bliss, Ginny finally opened her eyes, her breathing calmed as she lifted up her hand, her fingers covered with drying cum, noticing a few red smears up and down her porcelain fingers.  Ginny not realizing that it was blood, for a split-second thinking she was on her period.  Ginny buttoned her jeans back on after sliding up her wet panties.

                  Ginny’s eyes widening as she stood up, looking down to see the seat of the leather chair was covered in some of her cum.  Ginny excused herself from the room, returning with some paper towels to dab off the remnants of her wetness.  Exiting the room after throwing away the damp towel.  Her legs were still a little shaky from the orgasm before she entered the guest bathroom, sitting down on the toilet to relieve herself.  Ginny started to piss, everything sounding normal as her piss trickled out along with a few drippings of cum until she heard a distinct tiny plop, looking down between her legs in the bowl of the toilet to see a destroyed half of the micro plane floating in the pale-yellow water. 

                  The plane had fallen out of her labia, now being tossed and ripped apart by the current of her yellow stream, the plane breaking into smaller pieces as Ginny looked upward, not wanting to see what she had done, feeling some shame, yet still enamored with satisfaction.  Ginny dabbing out her panties of any excess cum before flushing the toilet and washing herself up in the sink, making sure she was back to being presentable so that she could introduce herself to Kristen’s sister, double checking that the wet spot between her legs was disappearing. 

                  Ginny going back in the room, scooting around the wall, and plugging the camera back online, angling it perfectly back to its original position before sneaking out of the door, out of view of the camera as if nothing happened.  Ginny immediately going to check on Madelyn.  Ginny smiling as she saw Madelyn slowly waking up in the crib until a stray thought caught her mind, Ginny realized that the micros that were in the palm of her hand never ended up in the toilet underneath her, that those red smears on her fingers were from those people dying inside of her pussy instead. 

                  Ginny’s mind spinning out, thoughts pulling her in all directions, but one thought was disturbing her the most.  The fact that she didn’t care about a few micros dying inside of her while she finished herself off, that her pleasure was worth more than just a few faceless lives she couldn’t have seen anyway.  Like all the emotions and guilt she felt while crying next to Kristen on her couch vanished in an instant, it was scary, like she didn’t care this time she had killed people, it was only a few anyway…right?  Stepping on them was different, it was deliberately killing them, but this… made Ginny’s heartbeat thump.

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Leslie – 32 

    Boston, Massachusetts, USA

                 

                  Leslie was dropped off by one of her girlfriends at the busy airport.  Rolling in her two bags to be checked in at the counter.  Leslie was a pleasant enough person, an eccentric charmer in fact… as long as there were no problems, but of course, the older attendant at the major airline’s desk couldn’t read Leslie’s ticket right away, after a few incorrect scans into the terminal, Leslie started to grow a little inpatient, “Oh my god, I’ll scan it myself” Leslie scoffed, nearly reaching over the counter before the older attendant got it on the fifth try with a chime.    

                  She waited at her gate, purchasing a first-class ticket and priority boarding so she didn’t have to wait a second longer than necessary, her headphones in so she didn’t have to talk to anyone, coffee in one hand and phone with her work email opened in the other, business as usual.  Leslie was always on the go, keen to the girl boss lifestyle she had built for herself, always checking her emails, constantly getting calls from clients. 

    She was 4 years older than her younger sister, but she loved her little sister, they rarely fought growing up, even as teenagers, the strong women in their family always holding one another in high regard.  ‘Little’ sister was a stretch too, Leslie was only 5’2” as opposed to Kristen who was several inches taller, but Leslie was feisty, and she loved the ‘don’t fuck with me’ attitude she had. 

    Leslie was highly successful too, getting lucky at a tech start up in D.C. after college and making a ton of money before being promoted to a chief within her company at corporate, earning her a move to Boston.  Building a life of luxury around herself but was nowhere near being a millionaire.  She fostered a sense of independence, never really dating anyone, proudly proclaiming that she never needed a man in her life, in fact, rather hating men with severe contempt.  Leslie chose to only hire women from her position of power when she could get away with it. 

    She always had Kristen’s back too, she always had her friend’s backs, anyone that she trusted, anyone who deserved to call her a friend found that Leslie was loyal, supportive, and they would find themselves well taken care of.  That’s all she wanted, a close group of people she could spoil as long as they were loyal back to her. 

    But with mom and dad no longer in the picture, Kristen was really the only close family that Leslie still had, and since Leslie didn’t want a family of her own, Madelyn was the closest thing she had to a daughter as well.  Spoiling her by sending her constant gifts and supplies, Kristen barely even needing to buy anything for her own daughter. 

    “Hey!!” Kristen shouted.

    “Oh my god!!” Leslie shouted back.  Leslie letting go of her bags as quickstepping up to Kristen.  The pair embracing tightly before Kristen helped Leslie put her oversized fancy luggage into the back of the car.  The two driving out of the airport into the insufferable traffic surrounding Lakeside all the way back to Kristen’s house, but it gave them plenty of time to talk and catch up. 

    “The traffic in this city is fucking terrible” Leslie said, scoffing as she looked out of the window. 

    “It’s the same as it is in Boston, you’re just two hours ahead” Kristen replied with some snark. 

    “No, it’s not, we have actual public transportation there… it could be a lot worse” Leslie responded. 

    “I’ve never been, I wouldn’t have thought” Kristen said as she the car crept and stopped, crept and stopped.    

    “You really should come visit sometime” Leslie suggested. 

    “Maybe when Maddy is old enough” Kristen replied.   

    “Speaking of Maddy, where is she?” Leslie asked.

    “My friend is watching her” Kristen said.

    “What friend?” Leslie asked, turning her attention over to Kristen in the driver seat.   

    “Ginny!  You’ve probably seen a few pictures of us together when we’ve gone out, I’ve put a few on my socials” Kristen said.

    “The tall Asian girl?” Leslie questioned. 

    “Yeah!  She’s nice, you’ll like her!” Kristen chirped.

    “Can she handle being roasted?” Leslie asked as she flipped down the makeup mirror on the sunshade, checking her appearance to make sure it was perfect.   

    “No… I wouldn’t try it, she’s too sweet for that” Kristen said. 

    “Aww… boo…” Leslie groaned with disappointment.

    “Please be nice, I care about her” Kristen said, stressing her voice. 

    “Fine…I’ll try” Leslie reluctantly agreed. 

    Kristen helped Leslie with the luggage, carrying it out of the back of the car as they entered the house.  “Hey were back!”  Kristen shouted.  The sister pair coming around the corner of the kitchen and into the living room.  Maddy playing in her pen while Ginny stood up with a wide smile from the couch.  “Les, this is Ginny, Ginny, Leslie” Kristen said, introducing the pair of strangers. 

    Ginny immediately extending her hand out noticing how firm Leslie’s grip was, surprised that the short woman has such a tough grasp.  “Nice to meet you!”  Leslie responded.  Kristen was a bit tense, standing behind the two as they exchanged a few pleasantries, but Leslie was acting nice instead of going straight for a roast to test Ginny.  “And who is this?!” Leslie sarcastically shouted.  Reaching into the play pen to pick up a giggling Madelyn.  The two cuddling a bit on the couch as the three women all chatted amongst one another. 

    The conversations were simple.  Ginny asking Leslie about work and visa vera, Ginny noticing how similar Kristen and Leslie looked apart from Kristen being taller and a little curvier than the more mousy and fit Leslie.  Ginny excusing herself after about an hour to go home and get back to work, Ginny slipping on her black thong sandals at the door before waving bye.  “She seems alright, decent fashion sense too” Leslie said, giving a subtle nod of approval of Ginny to Kristen which made Kristen feel good.  “So, what’s for dinner?” Leslie asked. 

    “I have some veggie pasta that I was going to make us” Kristen said as she stood up.

    “Pff… no thanks, I heard Lakeside is famous for its tacos, now let’s go” Leslie urged. 

    “But Ginny just left, who’s gonna watch Maddy?” Kristen asked. 

    “Just bring her along, isn’t that right!” Leslie suggested with playful babytalk, holding Maddy up to her face and sticking her tongue out. 

    “What if she starts crying or something?  I get paranoid about that” Kristen admitted. 

    “Then be a boss mom, I remember when mom and grandma Ingrid would have to shut your ass up at the diner every time we went” Leslie said with a little laugh. 

    “Ugh… fine…” Kristen reluctantly agreed with an eyeroll.   

    The sister pair along with a saddled up Maddy drove to one of the more famous taco restaurants in the city.  Kristen a little tense, not used to taking Maddy out in public, was watching her with a keen eye while Leslie chatted away and had a few strong cocktails to celebrate her visit.  Leslie getting a little tipsy, confident that even at her small frame, that she could handle her liquor, and she could for the most part, but the bartender pouring the top shelf tequila had a heavy hand. 

    Madelyn didn’t make a peep, only giggling and laughing while staring at other people helping Kristen relax.  Kristen scarfing down her tacos in response as she almost licked her fingers clean.  Leslie happily paying for the meal and drinks before the two returned home.  Leslie played with Madelyn while Kristen watched until it was time for Madelyn to get put down for bed.  Leslie electing to read a story while Kristen smiled at how great of an aunt Leslie was in those moments before Maddy drifted off to sleep. 

    “So!  Let’s see your house, I haven’t been back since it was all plain and gross, not to mention the stench of your ex was still in the air.  I loved Madelyn’s room by the way, very nice pink you picked out” Leslie said as Kristen smiled.    

    “Uh, sure!” Kristen agreed.  Kristen walked Leslie across the hallway into the master bedroom.  Leslie noticing the jewelry box that their mom gave her.  Leslie critiquing other parts of Kristen’s taste in décor. 

    “Too much grey and white, you need a pop of color” Leslie said as Kristen rolled her eyes at her high maintenance sister. 

    “Well, I like it so…” Kristen replied.  The tour continued upstairs, into the guest bedroom where Leslie would be sleeping and then downstairs, Kristen showing the kitchen and living room before she plopped down on the couch, “so… what trash tv show are we watching tonight?” Kristen said, Leslie looking around confused, thankfully not tipsy anymore, but very relaxed. 

    “Uh… what about your office and art room?” Leslie questioned. 

    “Oh, I don’t use those…” Kristen dismissed.

    “I can tell when you’re lying, you always have that tongue bite thing you do” Leslie said as Kristen sighed and immediately retreated her tongue back into her mouth. 

    “No, really… I’m doing some remodeling in there, it’s just a bunch of crap lying around and half painted walls” Kristen dismissively said. 

    “I can’t sit in that fucking chair that I bought you for your 27th birthday?” Leslie asked with some sarcasm, Kristen growing somewhat nervous about how pushy Leslie was becoming.

    “Let’s just watch shows!” Kristen suggested, trying to brush away the suspicion, but Leslie wasn’t buying into the lie.  Leslie immediately started marching down the hallway to the two back rooms with a big grin on her face trying to tease Kristen in a big sister way.  Kristen up and out of her couch right behind her, “wait… I’m telling you they’re both being remodeled, it’s just a bunch of drywalls, Les!” Kristen pleaded.  Feeling somewhat relieved though as she knew that both rooms were locked. 

    “I want to see if you’re doing it right, you never paid attention when dad showed us how to build things” Leslie said in all of her wisdom, always wanted things done her way at work and in her life. 

    “Ugh…” Kristen groaned.  Leslie approaching the city room, Leslie twisting the knob as Kristen’s veins turned ice cold, the door opened, Ginny must have forgotten to lock the fucking door!  Kristen was in shock, her heart racing after it had dropped into her stomach.  Kristen watched as Leslie took a step inside.  Kristen rushing in after her.  The lights were on as Kristen had programmed them to dim off when she went to bed, leaving the natural light of the windows to be the light for the micros. 

    Leslie and Kristen now both inside the room with the door at their backs as Kristen had no idea what to say.  “This doesn’t look like you’re remodeling anything, you liar” Leslie teased with a chuckle.  Kristen still speechless, “what’s with the secrets?  Wait, what is all this shit?” Leslie callously asked as she looked towards the floor.   

    “Uh… it’s… it’s my art” Kristen sheepishly said, remembering that Ginny had thought the same thing, hoping the idea would work with Leslie. 

    “I’ve known you my whole life, this isn’t your art, what is this?” Leslie asked in a more demanding tone.  The petite woman taking a step up to the closest city twinkling with lights up and down their little streets.  Leslie’s first immediate action was to raise her pink sock covered foot over the metropolis and smash it down, but before Leslie could lower her small foot into the million micro people occupied city, Kristen reached out just in time.  Immediately, Leslie and Kristen could hear the buzzing of tiny squeaky screams even if Leslie didn’t know what the noise was. 

    Kristen grabbed onto Leslie’s leg, stopping her from stomping on an entire city.  “No. no. no. don’t do that!” Kristen shouted.  Leslie scoffed, lowering her brow and pushed off Kristen, but it worked, Leslie placed her other sock covered foot down next to the other.  Leslie placing her hands on her hips, looking up towards her taller, younger sister. 

    “What?!” Leslie shouted back.  Kristen didn’t have time, swallowing her nerves down and gripping onto Leslie’s shoulders. 

    “Come on” Kristen said.  She guided Leslie out of the room and shut the door behind her, but with a bit of resistance, the sisters sitting on the couch. 

                  “What the fuck was that about?  Nice to see you too, welcome to my home, Leslie, oh thank you very much big sis…” Leslie annoyingly berated Kristen as she hmphed and scoffed, not used to being tugged around like that. 

                  “God dammit, why couldn’t you have just minded your own business” Kristen said, obviously frustrated. 

                  “Don’t you dare start!” Leslie immediately yelled back.  Kristen taken aback, she was never used to standing up to Leslie, mostly because she never had to, but hearing Leslie yell was a little shocking.  Miraculously, Madelyn stayed asleep after Kristen had checked the monitor on her phone. 

                  “Good, Maddy is still sleeping…” Kristen said, but could tell Leslie was fuming with her unbridled anger. 

                  “You going to tell me what the fuck is going on or should I catch a flight back to Boston tonight?” Leslie said, Kristen’s eyes lowering towards the floor, taking a deep breath.

                  “Remember when I asked you that dumb question about what you would do if you ruled over tiny people?” Kristen asked, Leslie silently nodding, her hands crossed angrily over her chest as she stared down Kristen with intense eyes.  “Well, it’s real… what you saw in there were all my cities full of real living tiny people, and you almost just stepped on one” Kristen said. 

                  “Shut the fuck up…” Leslie responded, dismissively waving her hand and rolling her eyes.  Kristen reared up from the couch, twiddling her hands for a moment, contemplating what to say. 

                  “Les…I’m telling you the truth, you almost squished like a million tiny real people” Kristen said, nervously twirling her fingers through her long hair, but her tone serious. 

                  “You’ve lost your mind, I always knew this day would come… time to called child services, I’ll take care of Madelyn, don’t worry” Leslie said, half joking, half serious. 

                  “Leslie…” Kristen said, reaching over, firmly placing her hand onto Leslie’s leg, “I swear on our parent’s graves…” Kristen whispered, staring into Leslie’s eyes with serious intent.  Kristen could see right away the anger melt from Leslie’s eyes, looking more nervous and worried than anything, something Leslie wasn’t quite used to expressing, but she had her vulnerable and exploitive moments.  Leslie turning away in almost a sadness.

                  “You’re not kidding, are you?” Leslie asked. 

                  “No… The night I gave birth to Madelyn, they showed up, millions of them… they all live in those little towns you saw…” Kristen said. 

                  “How?” Leslie anxiously asked.

                  “I still don’t know…they don’t either” Kristen said.  Leslie stood up from off the couch, shuffling upstairs with Kristen following behind.  “What’s up?  Where are you going?” Kristen asked, confused, wondering if invoking their parents’ death was too serious of a thing to do. 

                  “I’m going to bed, it’s been a long day… tomorrow, I’ll help you with your little problem” Leslie said, the statement confusing Kristen. 

                  “I don’t need help though, and they’re not a problem” Kristen said, shaking her head. 

                  “Yes, you do, I know you” Leslie said with confidence as she started to unpack her suitcases atop the guest bed down the hall.  Leslie hopping into the shower while Kristen took it as an opportune time to lock the doors and hide the keys back into the jewelry box. 

                  Kristen could barely get restful sleep that night, intensely worried about what Leslie’s help was going to look like, only able to imagine bad outcomes.  Kristen planned on confiding in her older sister though, and the only way she was going to be able to do that was to come out in the morning with the girl boss attitude that Leslie wants to see.  Maybe if Kristen could demonstrate that she had the rooms under total control then Leslie would feel confident to leave the “problem” alone and let Kristen deal with it, that was it, that was the plan Kristen could happily sleep with…

    End Notes:

    I know I haven't added a lot of tiny POV yet in this story, but that is because I am waiting for the main story to take place and introduce tiny characters that the audience can follow along with their stories.  I promise that I have a chapter coming up after this next one will be a lot of tiny POV though, so stay tuned as as always, please leave reviews and let me know what you do and don't like, ideas, criticisms, words of encouragement, it all helps me.  


    Thank you! 

    Chapter 13 - The Power Visit Part 2 by Panzer
    Author's Notes:


    In this Chapter:   Kristen attempts to show a critical Leslie that she has control over the tiny people, hoping this will prevent Leslie from harming them, but power is everything to some and just fun to others. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Cruel.  Humiliation.  Unaware. 



    Kristen – 28   Madelyn – 8 months 

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  Kristen awoke in an unfamiliar daze after a deep sleep, not having slept in on a weekend morning in quite some time, she nuzzled herself further under the blankets after a few yawns and lip smacks.  Tossing over as she enjoyed the warmth and the lull of relaxation and total comfort of her bed for a few peaceful minutes.  Kristen nearly drifting off back to sleep, her mind clear and at ease. 

    Suddenly, she shot up from the blankets and looked at the clock across the large bedroom.  Throwing the covers off her body as her heart raced, rushing into Madelyn’s room to find her daughter missing from her crib.  A thousand horrible thoughts running through her mind at that moment, her first thought seemed silly, that Nyla somehow got her revenge, but Kristen shook the thought away as she heard a feint coo from Maddy coming from downstairs. 

                  She rubbed her eyes as she walked into her living room to find a smiling Leslie holding Madelyn atop her lap while sitting on the couch, the morning news playing on the television.  “Good morning, sunshine” Leslie sarcastically teased Kristen.  Kristen looked like she was hit by a train, her hair in a messy bun, her eyes winced and tired, loose sweatpants rolled up her ankles and an oversized white shirt.  Meanwhile, Leslie was already dressed like she was going to a business interview as she half paid attention to the tv rambling on about some political drama.    

                  “Wha…” Kristen groaned a bit as she shook her head. 

                  “I’m used to living two hours earlier than you, remember?” Leslie said.    

                  “Oh yeah… how’s Maddy doing?” Kristen asked as she lugged herself to the couch and slumped down next to Leslie. 

                  “She’s a happy little baby, I thought kids were supposed to be total nightmares” Leslie said with a slight smile. 

                  “Heh… yeah, she still has her fits… she must really like you.  When did you get her?” Kristen asked as she kicked her feet up onto the table. 

                  “Probably around 7… I fed her, changed her, played with her, all while you looked like you were dead” Leslie giggled.   

                  “Huh… okay, thank you” Kristen mumbled, rubbing her eyes again and yawning while she nodded her approval. 

                  “Don’t thank me just yet… we have a big day today!” Leslie said with a grin. 

                  “Oh yeah…?” Kristen reluctantly questioned. 

                  “Absolutely!  We’ll do all your birthday shopping later, first, we’re going to get you all situated at home… with whatever those little things… are” Leslie said.   

                  “I’m already situated here; and I know how to handle those…people” Kristen sternly corrected.  Leslie sarcastically chuckled.

                  “I’m sure you do…” Leslie teased, “come on, go get ready, it’s almost 10:30” Leslie said, tapping at her fancy gold watch snug on her left wrist. 

                  “I’m not getting ready yet, I just woke up” Kristen tiredly groaned.  Leslie peering over with intense eyes, Kristen knew that look, just like when Leslie bought the chair, bought the couch, sends gifts to Madelyn, Kristen knew that she wouldn’t be able to deter Leslie from whatever she wanted to do.  “Fine…in 10 minutes…” Kristen said, Leslie compromising as Kristen laid on the couch holding on to Madelyn, Kristen buying some time to think, not showing that she was a little nervous about Leslie’s plan for the tinies. 

                  “And remember what dad said, dress for the career you want!” Leslie said as Kristen walked up the stairs after a little over 10 minutes, giving a mocking middle finger back to Kristen as Leslie chuckled at the grumpy Kristen. 

                  “Fuck…” Kristen whispered to herself in her private bathroom upstairs, rubbing her head and face over and over in frustration as she waited for the water to heat up.  Staring down at the floor as the water crashed all around her in the lavish glass shower, taking her time so she could think.  Kristen trying to psych herself up, trying to harness all the recent confidence she had been feeling, even giving herself a pep talk as she washed herself.  “It’s just my sister… it’s just another day…” Kristen whispered to herself before tilting her head back, letting the hot water rain on her neck as she closed her eyes for one last moment of relaxation. 

                  The plan she had been thinking of before she went to bed was still what she wanted to do, go into those rooms, and demonstrate total control in order to make Leslie believe that Kristen was the head bitch in charge of all tiny life in her house, that was the only way Leslie would back off and trust Kristen to handle her own problems, but Kristen wanted to be courteous, she reached for her phone atop her bed first.  Kristen pulling up her messages, sending a note to each leader in the city room, she asked them to play along, that today might be difficult because of her sister, but overall, she wanted total cooperation no matter what it looked like, that it was for their protection, that it was in their best interest to do everything she said.

                  Kristen sat at her bed, receiving strange responses from each leader, but of course, like always, Anton was eager to please his goddess and agreed right away, almost everyone else agreed, mostly.  They seemed hesitant about it, understandably though, Kristen realized it couldn’t have been easy to give up control like that, trying to imagine herself in their position, especially when the tinies had no idea what was coming, but then she sent a message saying that she might have to be a little mean towards them, but she reassured the tinies that it was all an act; just for show.  Kristen barely getting messages back, making her a little worried. 

                  Her last task was to send a message to Ostrov, the nano country hadn’t communicated with her in months, she gave them the same messages that she did to the cities, but again, she was met with total silence, shaking her head, wondering why the nanos would be so willfully ignoring her after so much time.      

    She dressed herself and made sure she was professionally presentable.  Kristen taking a deep breath and grabbing the keys out of the jewelry box, trying her best to act as if she didn’t care about anything as she marched down the stairs.  Her head upright, her shoulders back as she stepped up to Leslie.  Leslie looking Kristen up and down, “Whoa!  You look like someone I would actually hire… wow” Leslie said, almost a bit surprised. 

                  “You know I have an actual career, right?” Kristen said with a little sass, tilting her head, “I’m a boss babe” Kristen said with confidence as she waved her hands down her outfit, Leslie happily laughing along.      

                  “Good… I mean great!  Look at you!” Leslie said, nodding her head up and down with approval, “what about my little princess here?” Leslie said, motioning toward Madelyn.   

                  “I got her” Kristen said.  Walking over and picking up Maddy into her arms, placing Maddy into the play pen. 

                  “So… neglecting your child for these little home invaders is just normal for you, huh?” Leslie questioned.

                  “Actually, Madelyn loves her play pen… so, shut up, and let me show you my rooms” Kristen said.  Leslie raising an eyebrow and cracking a smirk at the aggressiveness Kristen was showing. 

                  The two sisters walked down the back hallway of the house, their shoes stamping across the floor as a warning to all tiny life beyond the doors.  Both dressed up in their business, semiprofessional outfits.  Leslie electing to wear her favorite expensive, yet tacky cheetah print high heel mules and a knee-length black skirt with a loose and fashionable lowcut white top.  Kristen chose her favorite pair of black leather ankle boots, a silver zipper on the sides.  Kristen, a little more casual than her sister instead wore straight dark jeans cuffed at the tops of her boots, and a collared white blouse tucked into her jeans with a chic black belt. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  “So… this is Ostrov…they’re a country, just like the US… pull out your phone map view of Earth… it’s kinda the same thing as what you’re looking at here” Kristen spoke, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared down at the land taking up nearly her whole room.   

                  “Uh… I don’t see anything” Leslie said, annoyed.  The sisters on the edge of their land, the toes of their shoes barely dug into the outskirts, destroying and flattening entire hilly landscapes and forests.    

                  “Those little grey-ish crystal blobs are their cities, as opposed to the ones you saw in my other room… which are much bigger.  Here you can see all the green, their forests, rivers, their farms, and so on” Kristen explained. 

                  “Huh… okay…weird” Leslie said as she squatted down on the border of the “rug”, observing the rolling green and brownish landscapes only interrupted by the grey blobs Kristen had mentioned.  Leslie reaching out her matte pink painted fingernail and poking into one of the grey blips, feeling the dirt crunch, totally crushing the grey mass under the digit of her index finger, an entire city erased as Leslie brought her finger back up to her face to see a bit of greyish residue sticking to the oil of her fingerprint before she smushed the remnants between her thumb, discarding the remains as dust falling to the floor between her feet. 

                  Kristen’s eyes widened as she watched her sister erase an entire city with a simple and soft poke of her finger.  “It feels just like… hm… like a crunchier sand, I guess?” Leslie innocently questioned.

                  “Do you even know what you just did?” Kristen asked with a serious tone. 

                  “What?” Leslie asked, looking over her shoulder and up towards Kristen. 

    “You just poked a whole city!” Kristen loudly spoke. 

                  “Oh, shit…oops…” Leslie said, cringing her teeth as if somewhat regretful. 

                  “There was probably a million people living there” Kristen said.

                  “How was I supposed to know?” Leslie said, standing back up to her full height, her heels almost making her as tall as Kristen. 

                  “What do you think the word city means?” Kristen said with some attitude.

                  “Ugh…God…they’re small…” Leslie said as she looked back down toward Ostrov. 

                  “Imagine if you just killed everyone in Boston” Kristen said, Leslie thinking for a moment in silence.  Leslie simply rolling her eyes in response.  “This isn’t a joke…” Kristen said seriously.  Leslie placing her hands on her hips. 

                  “Okay, sorry” Leslie said halfheartedly.  “So how do you even get around in here?” Leslie asked. 

                  “I usually stick to the edge here, like this” Kristen said as she started to scoot against the wall to her couch like usual.  Leslie’s eyes were filled with disappointment and annoyance.

                  “Are you serious?” Leslie asked.

                  “What?” Kristen questioned.

                  “You can’t even use this room at all?  You have to scoot around the wall like all this green and grey shit is lava?” Leslie asked. 

                  “No, I do this so that nobody else has to die” Kristen sternly said.  Leslie puffing air from her nose, shaking her head in disappointment. 

                  “So, you have to bend your life around… them, huh?” Leslie questioned, pointing down towards Ostrov and pivoting on her expensive cheetah heels. 

                  “This is just how we cooperate, makes things easy for everyone if I do this, it just takes an extra 20 seconds” Kristen said as she was already halfway to her couch, rounding the corner of the room. 

                  “Mhmm…” Leslie dismissed.  Leslie looked down at the green rug covered in grey patches all over, seeing a pair of footprints that belonged to Kristen embedded deep into the middle of the country.  Leslie raising an eyebrow at the perfectly preserved footprints.

                  Leslie hesitated for a moment, tapping her finger against her lips in thought while Kristen gently continued to brush up against the wall and around the corner of the room.  Leslie picked up her right heel, hovering her sole over the country before gently lowering it down into Ostrov, wiping away several towns and a small city under her tall, plastic arched soles. 

    Leslie picking up her left foot as she placed it down further ahead, her legs stretched as the nanos beneath her looked up her titanic legs, soon after they felt the earth-shattering quake of her left foot squishing an entire territory of farmland along with a few smaller cities.  Taking a couple short steps over Ostrov and up to the couch where she turned and sat down, crossing one leg over the other as she bounced her heel and placed her hands on her lap, giving a sly smirk up towards a speechless Kristen who was just on the edge of the couch. 

                  “You can’t let these little things control your life like that… look, it took me half the time to just walk to the couch while you’re looking like an idiot dragging your huge ass against the wall…” Leslie said as some grey dust crumbled off the bottoms of her golden orange and black spotted heels with black bottoms. 

                  Kristen was horrified as she climbed over the couch and sat next to Leslie, trying her best not to show it in her face as she cleared her throat and threw on a nearly perfect fake smile.  In her head, Kristen was losing it, feeling like she was on the brink of an anxiety attack, it was different watching someone else kill so many tiny people rather than when she had done it, either accidentally or necessarily, it was different with she had watched Ginny do it accidentally as well, knowing her best friend wasn’t capable of such cruelty, but her own sister on the other hand had just wiped away countless nanos with a smirk.  She needed to double down and hope. 

                  “Exactly, I shouldn’t have been doing that in the first place, this house is mine anyways” Kristen said, her boots next to Leslie’s heels as she stared out at Ostrov with a smile, Leslie still bouncing one of her heels over many cities nearest the couch. 

                  “I mean, it honestly just felt like walking on a dirty carpet, who would know otherwise?” Leslie said as she looked at the perfect heel prints in the country, her stiletto followed by the blockier sole, three of them in total in the direction of the couch. 

                  “Yeah… they’re not much use…  but my city room, you can actually see them moving around and stuff, you can even talk to them… unlike Ostrov here…” Kristen said, nodding her head down toward the green and grey carpet, “maybe if they spoke up to me every once in a while, this wouldn’t have happened” Kristen sternly said as Leslie had a smirk at the edge of her lips. 

                  “You can talk to them?!” Leslie said surprised, tilting her head in wonder. 

                  “Yeah… follow me…” Kristen said as she stood up, desperate to get out of the Ostrov room, not wanting to give Leslie the chance to kill millions more.  Her heart pounding as she knew she had to commit to walking back across Ostrov like Leslie had just done without mercy.  Regretting wearing boots now as they had a blockier surface area.  Kristen holding her head up high and her shoulders back as she carefully took a step over top of Leslie’s heel prints to minimize casualties, taking her three steps over her sister’s prints, not wanting to look behind to see if Leslie was doing the same. 

    Kristen’s heart sinking as she could feel the wet sand sensation crunch under her boots as each of her steps squished into Ostrov and countless nanos along with their cities.  Kristen only hoping that some nanos could be spared between the block higher heel section of her boot and the arch under soles.  Kristen could hear the click of Leslie’s heels behind her as her heels dug deep into Ostrov and through onto the flooring as they exited the room. 

                  Kristen taking a deep breath as she turned, smiling at Leslie, “Ostrov doesn’t really matter anyway, it’s these people who are full of personality” Kristen said as she took a step toward the city door, feeling the brittle residue of millions of squished nanos and their lands crunch once more into the treads of her boots.  She opened the door with a quick twist of her key before folding it back into her pocket.  Leslie watching as Kristen removed the key from the lock, carelessly placing it in a pant pocket. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    “Okay, so tell me about them…” Leslie asked. 

    “Well first of all… wearing a skirt might not have been a good idea as, clearly…” Kristen said, pointing at a city near Leslie’s backside and beneath her. 

    “Eh… I don’t care if they can see up my legs… enjoy the fucking show, pervs… now continue please…” Leslie said as she pivoted her leg out, widening the view up her skirt as it tugged against her outstretched thigh.  Those below her realizing that she was not wearing any panties or underwear.  She was enjoying it. 

    “So, each city has a leader and they’re all different…” Kristen said as she walked around the cities with Leslie at her side.  Their heels clicking across the floor. 

    “Hmm…what’s this stuff?” Leslie said, pointing down towards the pathways that were under construction. 

    “I ordered them to build a sort of sidewalk around everything, there’s nothing worse than getting my feet all dirty if I accidentally step on something…” Kristen said, her eyes wide as she stared down at all the cities she was slowly becoming almost conditional friends with. 

    “An order… sounds girl boss, I’m impressed” Leslie said as she smiled down at everything at her feet, Leslie’s hands on her hips as she compared the size of her heels next to the pathways.  She could see little cranes and extraordinarily tiny trucks surrounded by little dot sized people working on the sidewalks, she could see the dot sized people roaming around the larger cities, up and down the streets between all of the inch tall buildings barely coming up to the curving toe section of her cheetah heels.  “And you said you can talk to them?” Leslie asked. 

    “Yeah, watch!”  Kristen said, pulling out her phone and tapping a message on her screen.  “Hey, Anton, how did the food delivery with Ginny go yesterday?” Kristen typed.  The sister pair watching the screen as the phone dinged with the cities at their feet. 

    “The delivery went great, goddess” Anton replied immediately.

    “Wait, so Ginny knows about this… and…did he write goddess?” Leslie asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

    “Yeah, she does… anyway, look at-“ Kristen started to speak. 

    “No wait… hold on…Goddess?” Leslie teasingly asked with a smirk. 

                  “It’s just a formality, it’s not a big deal” Kristen said, smiling a bit and playfully flipping her hair with a wave of her hand. 

                  “Wow… that’s uh…something to think about” Leslie said, her face turning to contemplation as she stared with intensity down at all the mites occupying the floor.

    “Like I said… each city is totally different, like that one is called Crest, Anton is their prince who just called me Goddess, or this one!” Kristen said as she stepped up to a micro metropolis and pointed the toe of her boot down at their buildings.  “This one is called Arbut, their president or whatever is called a Grand Minister, he’s like a scientific leader and helps with food deliveries with the big city in the middle over there” Kristen said as she pointed over towards the center of the floor.   

    “Okay, okay… first… why don’t you use more of a conference tool like at work?  You could put it all on a tablet application and you wouldn’t have to use your phone to organize everything.  Second… um… ew?  A man in charge?  And third, what kind of a dumb name is Arbut?” Leslie said, listing off her opinions on three fingers. 

    “Yes, I would say the majority of the leaders in this room are tiny men… It hasn’t really been a problem, actually the most annoying leader was this tiny woman named Nyla who-“ Kristen said before being interrupted again. 

    “You got any music?” Leslie asked.

    “No, it hurts their ears, why?” Kristen asked.

    “I like to work on projects with music, but that’s okay, we can spare these little sensitive men’s ears…” Leslie teased down towards the millions of micros.

    “There’s plenty of women down there, too…” Kristen said with an eyeroll. 

    “Yeah… well… I can’t tell the difference from up here, can I?” Leslie said.  Leslie took a step towards Arbut, strutting over the thousands of construction workers and onto the other side of the city from Kristen.  Kristen watching as a cargo plane was caught directly in the path of her sister’s footfall, watching as the tiny plane burst into a little puff of an orange and black fireball, exploding against Leslie’s bare ankle.  Kristen unable to tell her sister to move, she wanted to remain calm, thinking that sacrificing the plane was necessary to keep up the confident appearance.

    “Arbut huh… that’s such a weird name…you think I’m scaring all the men down there?” Leslie asked, nearly biting her lip as she placed her hands on her hips and stared down the city between her heels, giving the entire city a look straight up her toned and smooth legs. 

    “I’d say so, yes” Kristen said, controlling her emotions well, still giving off the notion that she didn’t care, even though she could feel her heart nearly beating through her blouse.  “I didn’t name the cities either” Kristen stressed. 

    Leslie crouched down to get a better look of the city as suddenly her naked pussy was only a relative micro mile above their entire skyline, the dark curls of her trimmed pubes barely blocking the view of her lips for all the micros of Arbut to see above their buildings as they stood on the streets, humbled by such a distinct view of feminine power, they felt as if they were nothing, scared and terrified.  Leslie noticing a little bit of damage on the outskirts of the city’s neighborhoods, “what happened here?” Leslie asked.   

    “Oh… uh… it was an accident… my boobs kinda slipped into Arbut back around when Maddy was born” Kristen said.

    “Your huge tits did that?  Hah!” Leslie laughed, a wide grin on Leslie’s face as she looked back down towards the city, “that’s their name then…” Leslie said.

    “Huh?” Kristen questioned.

    “Tittytown… rolls off the tongue… then get rid of the leader, put a woman in charge, that’s what we’re going to do to every city in here, after we rename them of course” Leslie said.  Kristen a little taken aback, wincing her eyes and furrowing her brow a bit with frustration.    

    “I can’t just get rid of a bunch of kings and elected presidents like that…each city chose their leader in some way or another” Kristen said.

    “Ugh… what good have men ever done in politics, Kris?  Come on… sure you can get rid of them… look at you” Leslie said, raising her hand up in the air to pantomime Kristen’s substantial height over the micros.  “There’s nothing men hate more than an attractive and strong woman who’s smarter than them, it probably helps that you’re intimidating them just by being… well…huge, I’d say you have the perfect opportunity here” Leslie said. 

    Leslie stood up and turned her attention to the closest city behind her, “what’s this one?” Leslie asked.  Kristen unsure what she should do, she wanted to scream and tell Leslie to get the fuck out of her house, she felt as if Leslie was invading something sacred and private in Kristen’s life.  Kristen weighing it out in her head, if the micros were worth losing her special bond with her sister, virtually her only family she had left alive.    

    Leslie was standing over Aker, General Werth’s city, the city that Kristen had partially stepped on in order to stop their military from destroying Crest.  “That’s Aker, some general guy is in charge” Kristen said as Leslie rolled her eyes. 

    “God… another man?  dammit…alright…” Leslie said with frustration as she picked up her heel and hovered it over right over downtown Aker. 

    “What the fuck are you doing?!” Kristen shouted. 

    “I’m not going to step on it, calm down…” Leslie said as she retracted her heel from over the city and placed it next to her other.  Kristen feeling a bit of relief, “I just wanted to see if one step could do the job, but no… it doesn’t look like it…”  Leslie said, almost excited at the fact that it would take several footfalls to finish off one of the micro cities.  “Tell them to do something, give them an order… he’s a general right?” Leslie said. 

    “I mean… like what though?” Kristen asked as Leslie dramatically shook her head. 

    “I don’t know… you’re the goddess…” Leslie teased with a small laugh and smile.  Kristen knew that Leslie was enjoying this a little too much. 

    “Okay, fine…” Kristen said, pulling out her phone, tapping her fingers against her screen.

    “What, you don’t want to say it out loud?” Leslie asked. 

    “Shh… it’s a surprise…” Kristen said as Leslie grinned. 

    “I do like a good surprise…” Leslie admitted. 

                  Leslie still looking over towards Kristen but could suddenly hear a popping sound around her feet.  Leslie looking back down towards the floor to see something strange.  Little puffs of orange and black popping all around her ankles and around her heels.  She could feel little bursts of heat for just a millisecond at a time with each tiny explosion.  “What the fuck… is this…?” Leslie questioned, confused, wincing her eyes as she tried to focus on the little commotion.  She could see little streaks of white and smoke coming from the city streets.  “Oh my god, Kris… are they shooting at me?” Leslie asked. 

                  “Correct…” Kristen said. 

                  “You told them to shoot at me?” Leslie said, looking up back toward Kristen, not caring at all how many tiny blips of explosions were hitting her heels or the exposed tops of her feet. 

                  “No… I ordered them to, there’s a difference” Kristen said as Leslie pursed her lips and nodded.  Leslie stared down at the metropolis between her legs, they were shooting at her, with whatever military and weapons they had left.  Leslie crouched down to get a better look at the tiny tanks and micro people firing up at her, she could see the little flashes of their guns in the streets.  Suddenly, she could feel the pops between her legs, hitting the insides of her thighs or her pussy as there was not much more of a target she had to offer except the darkness between her legs under her skirt as it took up their sky.  It felt a little warm, but sporadic and somewhat disappointing that it wasn’t more sexually stimulating. 

                  “It’s kinda cute… little men shooting at me like I’m a big monster or something” Leslie said, biting her lip a bit.    

                  “Actually, there are a lot of women in Aker’s military, too” Kristen corrected.

                  “Hmm… well then they should know better where to aim their missiles…” Leslie said with a lip curling grin and tilt of her head, playfully tapping the tips of her pink nails over the outside of her skirt nearest her clit. 

                  “Ugh… gross, come on, let’s finish up the tour before this gets weird…” Kristen said as she rolled her eyes at her eccentric sister. 

                  “No wait… I got it… Aker can be called Clitsburgh” Leslie teased as she felt a few warm pops against her exposed lips, most of the missiles exploding on her pubes rather.

                  “That’s disgusting…” Kristen dismissed.

                  “What, no!  It’s funny… like Pittsburgh” Leslie said.

                  “Yes, I got the joke, now let’s go” Kristen said, pivoting her hips, crossing her arms over her chest with attitude as Leslie groaned.  Leslie standing up to her full height but was getting a little wet from the power.  Leslie following next to Kristen as they continued to walk around the room, coming up to Kristen’s black and gold chair.

                  “Two little hives right beneath your chair, that sucks for them…” Leslie said. 

                  “Cities, Les…and yeah, I know…” Kristen agreed.

                  “Go ahead, name them…” Leslie said. 

                  “Uh… no… this is my room, the cities are allowed to keep their names, even if they’re fucking terrible names” Kristen put her foot down, figuratively.  Leslie deeply sighed.

                  “Alright… I can tell you’re not enjoying this as much as me… this is not like you at all… you’re supposed to be the shy sister, the sister that is amazingly gorgeous but doesn’t know it because she’s a little awkward sister while I try to constantly tell you how wonderful and beautiful you are… where is all this girl boss attitude suddenly coming from?” Leslie asked.  Kristen’s heart beating fast, thinking her fooling act was just foiled by the person who knew her best. 

                  “Honestly?  It’s because of these little people… they make me feel powerful and confident, I don’t have to be awkward, or timid, or shy around them because they are down there… and I’m up here…” Kristen said.  Leslie staring at Kristen for a moment before nodding her head. 

                  “I can understand that… I’m sure it feels amazing to play with your toys” Leslie said, her tone was understanding, but she didn’t quite get the point that Kristen was trying to convey.  “So, what are they called?” Leslie asked.

                  “In my head, I call them the twin cities, but their real names are Orange City and Vidolis” Kristen said.  Leslie groaning again.

                  “Really…?” Leslie said with some sass.  “Name them something else, you’re their goddess, it’s as simple as that… use the power that you have and ride that confidence up to my level” Leslie said. 

                  “I can’t think of anything” Kristen said. 

                  “Oh my god…” Leslie dismissed.  Kristen getting mad, resisting the urge to clench her fists as she outstretched her arms as if appearing to stretch, seeing her glittery dark blue nails glimmer in the sunlight coming through the windows. 

                  “Alright, Orange City, you’re now Serenity, and Vidolis, you’re called Luxury…” Kristen sternly said.    

                  “Why that?” Leslie asked.

                  “The name of my favorite nail salon…” Kristen admitted.

                  “Cute” Leslie agreeingly commented. 

                  “They are not my toys… by the way…” Kristen said with some annoyance.   

                  “Ughh… can you really not see what’s going on here?” Leslie asked. 

                  “What do you mean?” Kristen asked, confused.

    “I’ve been trying to play along with this, but it’s getting kinda sad now” Leslie said. 

    “I don’t - I’m not sure what you’re talking about” Kristen said.  Leslie backed away from Serenity and Luxury and stepped right up to the middle city, by far the largest in the entire room with the heaviest and most densely populated downtown. 

    “Kris, you feel powerful because they are powerless… they are not people… not real people at least” Leslie said. 

                  “Yes, they kinda are…” Kristen sternly said. 

                  “Ugh…” Leslie groaned once more and crouched down toward the city, “here, I’ll try to explain it…” Leslie said with an innocent and bright confidence in her voice before she bit her tongue to focus.  Reaching her hand out towards the large city and pinching up one of their taller skyscrapers between her matte pink nails, ripping it out of the ground and bringing the broken building up in front of her face and deeply brown hazel eyes. 

                  “Stop that!” Kristen shouted, her calm demeanor instantly disappearing, her act was gone.  They could both start to hear little chirps of tiny screams coming from the city. 

                  “Okay… people are like you and me… we’re talking right now…right?” Leslie explained as the skyscraper between her fingers creaked while thousands of micros were trapped inside, the bottom collapsing a bit as a few dozen micros fell out and down towards Leslie’s bare cleavage, Leslie with smaller tits than Kristen, but Leslie electing not to wear a bra as their bodies smashed into her skin between her tits without her even knowing.  “These… people… you can barely see them, they are smaller than ants, I mean… fuck… you have to text them to even get them to talk to you” Leslie continued. 

                  Leslie stood up to her full height while continuing to pinch the building her fingers as an example.  Kristen was stunned, unsure of what to say or how to act.  “You can see them though, look at the fucking floor!”  Kristen said after a few tense seconds of thinking. 

                  “You mean these little specks…” Leslie said as she picked out a group of construction workers on the floor near the pathway.  Leslie picking up her cheetah heel and stamping the toes of her heel on top of a few dozen of them as Kristen’s mouth was wide open in shock, “the floor… where… people… don’t belong, you know what crawls around on floors?  Ants, Kris…” Leslie said.  All of Kristen’s worries coming true, her sister and closest person to her was acting horrible to her people, the harsh decision of whether or not to scream and maybe even get physical with Leslie was looming over Kristen’s brain as she struggled for words, trying to remind herself how important her sister was in her life.    

                  “They’re not ants… ants don’t think or feel anything” Kristen countered.

                  “Oh, but yes they do… they think about serving their queen all day, they feel a duty toward her” Leslie said. 

                  “I’m not a fucking queen, Leslie” Kristen said with a bit of anger, shaking her head. 

                  “Are you sure?  Some of this room apparently thinks you’re a goddess already” Leslie said with a convincing tone. 

                  “They’re screaming, Leslie, put them down…” Kristen said with a half sheepish demand. 

                  “Okay, watch…” Leslie said, focusing her eyes on the building slowly crumbling between her fingers as the middle city behind her was hollering with tiny squeaky screams.  “Worship me as your fucking queen and do what I say!”  Leslie shouted as the screams continued. 

                  “It’s not fucking funny anymore… I get it…” Kristen said with a scowl across her face. 

                  “No wait… Oh my god, you sweet little cute babies…I didn’t mean to… I’m sorry, I’ll put you down, nice and soft, okay?” Leslie said with a sweet tone as she bent down and lowered the broken building towards the floor outside of the outskirts near the arch of her right heel.  “See?  I hear literally no difference in screams…” Leslie said. 

                  “That’s because you’re fucking scaring them and acting like a bitch” Kristen said. 

                  “Oh, come on… tell me you haven’t gotten close to stepping on one of these cities just for fun, tell me you haven’t threatened them or had to smite someone, tell me you haven’t felt a little hot when you look at all the…people…at your feet” Leslie said with a serious tone.  Kristen immediately recalling where she had almost crushed Nyla’s city out of anger under her feet the night of the meeting.  Kristen remembering getting turned on after she threatened Nyla… how she barely apologized to Ostrov after drowning a city in milk.  Kristen wouldn’t dare admit that her sister was partially right though.

                  “No, I’m not like that” Kristen said, lying.  Leslie clicking her tongue in disappointment.  

                  “You never felt bad when we stepped on anthills as kids” Leslie said, placing her hands on her hips.

                  “No…” Kristen begrudgingly agreed.

                  “Okay then!” Leslie said as she picked up her heel and slowly brought the heel of her cheetah mules down onto the broken building she had sat next to her, feeling the distinct crunch as the building shattered and burst underneath her weight, the glass and debris exploding outward from the impact as everyone still alive inside was squished into smears under the tip of Leslie’s right heel as she did a quick twist of her heel to finish it off.

                  “Fine… so what if you’re right, what do I do with all of them then?” Kristen said, frustratingly throwing up her hands and shaking her head with obvious distress. 

                  “They’re just your toys… who gives a shit?  But… if they are not your toys, then you will have to dedicate your life to taking care of them, you already have Madelyn… so, you’ll exhaust yourself and get almost nothing in return, it’s a one way relationship with these tiny people, Kris…sure, they gave you a little burst of confidence, but it’s nowhere close to what it can be, but if you really want to be this idealized version of yourself, then commit to being a powerful woman over these people… you have to make a decision about how you’re going to live this life in your home with… them” Leslie said, picking up her heel and pointing the toe down towards a city.  Kristen breathing out a long sigh as her eyes relaxed, her face filled with a little concern and worry. 

                  “Maybe…” Kristen admitted.

                  “There it is… now I can see those wheels turning in your head… you’re thinking about it, I didn’t buy your acting for a minute earlier either… I know you too well, Kris…” Leslie said with a bit of genuine concern in her voice.  Kristen looking up toward Leslie with rather sad eyes, “no, hey… it’s okay…” Leslie said as she took a step towards Kristen.  Leslie unknowingly crushing a worker’s camp on the floor filled with hundreds more micro workers who had no time to move away from the massive footfall, Leslie barely feeling the crunch of their bodies vibrate through the bottom of her mule as their mashed bodies became microscopic speckles of blood on Leslie’s treads.

                  Leslie hugging tightly onto Kristen as Kristen hugged back.  “You just need a little push sometimes, and that’s okay… you know I’ll always be here for you… I love you so much… I’d do anything for you… even if it means that I have to show you how truly strong of a woman you are” Leslie whispered into Kristen’s ear.  Kristen sighed again before giving a little smile.  “You can still be you, you can still be this naturally kind person, but you can also get what you want out of life… you don’t need to fake it, I know it’s in there…you just have to be a little more assertive” Leslie said with a genuine tone, showing a real tender care in that moment. 

                  “How did you know I was acting?” Kristen asked after letting go of her sister. 

                  “You almost had me right up until you were scooting your ass up against that wall, I saw your face when I walked over to the couch, you did that tongue bite thing again, I knew you were scared right away… it’s kinda funny how you never realize when you’re doing it, even since we were kids and you tried to lie to mom or dad” Leslie said as Kristen blushed and sighed, placing a hand over her face to hide her embarrassment. 

                  “Fuck…oh my god” Kristen muffled and groaned.  All the meanwhile, the cities were still staring up at the two titan women just casually having a conversation between all the cities spread out at their feet. 

                  “I was trying my best to go along with it, it was kinda cute at first trying to watch you be all tough.  Now imagine yourself actually being assertive and getting what you want… I wanted to show you how easy I can make it look” Leslie said. 

                  “Mmm…” Kristen hummed, contemplating. 

                  “I have to admit, I did get a little turned on…” Leslie admitted. 

                  “Hey… shh… I don’t need to know that” Kristen said, still feeling embarrassed. 

                  “I tried to give you a hint when I called you the shy one, hoping you were going to admit it right then… but I can envision it so clearly, you actually becoming this goddess to these people, it’s not a hypothetical anymore, you’ve already set the foundation…it’s very real, laid out right before your feet… nobody else in the world gets to do this, and honestly, I can’t think of anyone else that needs this more than you…” Leslie said with a confident smile on her face.       

                  “Yeah, maybe…” Kristen said, curling her lips to the side, looking down towards her boots almost in shame. 

                  “Hey… you got this…” Leslie reiterated, showing Kristen as genuine smile. 

    “Hmm… now what?” Kristen asked. 

                  “Well… show me you can do it” Leslie encouraged. 

                  “Show you what?” Kristen asked. 

                  “That you’re not gonna take anyone’s shit in here” Leslie said. 

                  “I already don’t take anyone’s shit in here” Kristen sternly said with a bit of confidence.   

                  “Ugh… let’s just… take this moment to enjoy those words you just said… that’s what I’ve always wanted to hear from you” Leslie’s eyes dramatically fluttering as she giggled a bit, “now show me and the people in here you’re not afraid to do what’s necessary to say that you’re the queen… that’s what I would do” Leslie said, shrugging her shoulders.    

                  “But I’ve already done that in some ways… they follow my suggestions… they listen to me” Kristen countered.

                  “Uh huh… suggestions…and what exactly have you gotten in return?” Leslie leadingly asked. 

                  “I don’t… I…” Kristen stammered a bit. 

                  “Exactly…here, follow me” Leslie said.  Leslie taking a step over a city, relishing the idea that a million people were beneath her in that moment.  Leslie and Kristen stepping up to Aker, the toes of their shoes right at the edge of the city’s outskirts as they stared down at the little metropolis.  “They stopped shooting at me… that’s disappointing…” Leslie said with a little bit of a sarcastic teasing tone as Leslie looked up towards Kristen with suggestive eyes.  Kristen pursing her lips in hesitation. 

                  Kristen could understand what Leslie was trying to show her, that she could have total power and control over beings less powerful than her, use them as toys to get what she wanted from life, whatever that meant.  Kristen having a bit of an identity crisis in that moment, seeing how much fun it was for Leslie, wanting that same feeling, to feel totally happy and powerful, but also feeling concern for the people she had been building a relationship with for the last 8 months of her life.  Watching Leslie smile wide, Kristen almost immediately getting a flashback of her and Leslie as young children standing over an anthill in the backyard of their childhood home. 

                  The image in her head like a vivid memory showcased on a movie screen.  Kristen and Leslie playing outside all day in their neighborhood with the other kids on the street until the sun started to sink low in the sky.  A boy had pushed Kristen over and down into the dirt while playing hide n seek, dirtying her denim overalls and making her hand bleed from a small scrape.  Kristen biting her tongue as Leslie immediately slapped the boy across the face, making him run home.  Leslie helping Kristen off the ground, riding their scooters back home before the sun went down. 

                  The young sisters in their backyard while their loving mother put some ointment on Kristen’s hand while the cicadas buzzed in the summer trees.  Their father making dinner in the kitchen while gameshows played on the living room tv.  Kristen’s mother was proud of Leslie for slapping the boy as she laughed, Kristen laughing as well before giving Kristen a tight hug.  Kristen watching her mother go back inside, hugging their father from behind before she joined in with the cooking.  Leslie and Kristen observing their parent’s perfect love through the windows before they ran out into the backyard to find the newest anthill that had popped up near the shed.  The anthill at their feet as they turned to one another with a pair of wicked smiles, although missing some of their teeth at their age. 

                  The girls stomping on the ants as young children, they laughed before going inside to wash up and have their favorite meal at the dinner table with their happy family, Kristen snapping back into reality with a real city full of tiny people at the tips of her toes.

                  Kristen looking down at Aker, Leslie next to her smiling in the same way as if she were a kid again, and Kristen couldn’t help but feel the same way, the room was dead quiet.  “You can shoot at us again, it’s okay” Kristen said as the fury of Aker reopened.  The remaining military firing everything they had at the sister pair towering miles over their lives.  The little wisps of explosions from their missiles and projectiles barely making it up to their thighs as the rest exploded down their shins and ankles. 

                  “It’s your decision, Kris… I’m not gonna mess around anymore with your loyal ants unless you say so… how are you going to live your life?  And you have to remember how Madelyn is going to see you when she’s older… Are you a goddess, or are you just…regular…timid… Kristen?” Leslie said.  Kristen staring down at Aker, watching their futile attempts to attack her and her sister.  Kristen’s imagination going a bit wild as she leaned into some of the thoughts she had, feeling that little bit of arousal like she had when she threatened Nyla, now it was more of having a subservient city between her feet shooting up at her and she couldn’t even feel their strongest weapons. 

                  “We’re not killing or stepping on anybody… but…” Kristen said as Leslie nodded her head in agreement, now respecting her younger sister’s wishes. 

                  “Yes…?” Leslie beckoned.  Kristen crouching down over the city, her ass and pussy between her curvy thighs covered in dark jeans right over their skyline, her head peering over the curves of large tits as she stared down at the streets packed with people and what little military remained.  Leslie peering down over Kristen’s shoulder from high above as everyone stared up at the two gods hovering over their concrete and steel anthill. 

                  “It doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun, right?” Kristen said with some innocence.  For all the cities to hear, it was no longer an act.  Her messages earlier saying that they needed to cooperate seemed void in that moment as each leader in the room apart from one sunk into worry. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                   The rockets and shells continued to explode against the underside of Kristen’s body, a haze of grey and black smoke wafting over the city as some of the streets started to become masked under the fog, blocking tens of thousands of people’s views.  The panicked people in the streets surrounded by military vehicles could no longer see up between their buildings to know what the gods were doing, just the sound of their immense breathing miles above the city, or a deep and terrifyingly thunderous and feminine giggle from one of them. 

                  The loud roars of missiles being fired from trucks or the loud bangs and snaps of gunfire echoing over the screams of some people.  The majority of people though, so used to being terrified by having a giant woman around all the time, barely screamed anymore, that was until they heard something strange coming from above them followed by a pair of thunderous feminine laughs.  Ever since Kristen had stepped on their air force base months ago, Aker no longer had any aircraft to communicate what the goddesses were up to, everyone tensely waiting in the crowded streets as the more cautious people elected to find the closest shelter.

                  “SHOULD I?” Kristen’s voice sounded, rattling people’s ears. 

                  “WAIT…”  Leslie’s slightly more petite voice boomed.              There was a massive quake on the other side of the city.  The people realizing one of the giantesses must have put their foot down outside the outskirts.  “OKAY…HAHA, YEAH, NOW DO IT…” Leslie’s booming voice echoed over everything, shaking cars, rattling windows, some people even feeling the vibration from her voice within their own bones.    

                  Suddenly, a thick, winded gust of air blew through the city as hundreds of thousands of people fought to keep their balance, wincing their eyes at the strong flurry blowing through the city streets, tossing thousands of people to the ground as the military ceased firing from the retaliation.  It was Kristen waving her hand over the city to dissipate the smoke and present a clear view for herself once more, hundreds of thousands all staring up at her innocent face.  Only when the people looked beyond her hazel eyes and cascading dark hair, the military, and everyone was left speechless, it was nearly dead quiet in the streets as they saw something they couldn’t quite understand at first.

                  Kristen pulled her head away from over the skyline as everyone looked up to see a pair of two towering pale legs belonging to Leslie, she was straddling the city from above.  Everyone, young, old, men, women, children looking up between her smooth legs as they followed it up all they way to her pussy, the panic on the streets erupting once more as her knees began to bend, lowering her massive body over the city, but before her ass was right over the tallest buildings, she bounced herself back up, and the bounced back down…

                  The military unsure of what to do, just started to blindly fire up between Leslie’s legs.  The city was being humiliated, realizing they were being danced over. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    “Haha!  Oh yeah…” Leslie mumbled as she twerked her naked ass and pussy over Aker a few times, popping out her ass as she reached down and picked up her skirt a little bit from around her knees to show the tinies more of her bare thighs and crotch.  Leslie continued to bounce and jiggle her ass a bit as even Kristen couldn’t help but chuckle at the futile attempts of General Werth and his soldiers trying to shoot up the skirt of a twerking Leslie.    

    Kristen trying to hide it though, placing a few fingers over her mouth as if attempting not to laugh, but she couldn’t hold it, a few more giggles escaped her mouth as Leslie took a wider step out from Aker to widen up her hips, dropping her body low over the city with a few more bounces of her ass over the city, Leslie biting her lip b as she felt the warm explosions between het toned legs, raising her hand up in the air as if enjoying herself on a nightclub dancefloor. 

    Kristen feeling her phone vibrate over and over, ignoring it as she nearly busted into an uncontrollable laughter at her sister looking like a fool.  “Hey, it’s your turn!” Leslie said as she stood back up, straightening out her skirt and stepping over the city and next to Kristen.

    “Haha!  What?  No… I can’t dance like that…” Kristen said.

    “What did we just talk about?” Leslie said with a grin.

    “Ugh… fine… but you’re not allowed to laugh…” Kristen said as she continued to smile, a little bit of childlike embarrassment in her voice as she giggled a bit.  Kristen taking a wide and awkward step over the city as Leslie chuckled a bit as the clumsy motion.  Kristen straddling Aker between her boots with a smile on her face.  Kristen dropping her butt down, the denim throughout her tight jeans stretching around her curving thighs and ass as it seemed like the threads were going to tear as she could hear the pops of the military firing at her, hitting the vast curves of her ass. 

    Kristen shaking her ass over Aker, but not with the same sexuality that Leslie had, Kristen having the bigger ass though, filled Aker’s sky with more terror and a bigger target for the tiny missiles.  Kristen widening her legs as she ran her hands between her thighs a few times as Leslie smirked and raised an eyebrow.  “Okay, that’s enough…everyone relax…” Kristen said with a tiny embarrassing giggle as she raised herself up to full height and stepped over Aker. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    The sisters exited the room.  Kristen locking the doors while they laughed a bit from the mischief they had just caused as their heels stamped up the hallway.  Kristen grabbing Maddy out of her pen, Maddy not really wanting to be taken out, started to cry immediately as Kristen gently carried her upstairs to calm her down and eventually feed her in the pink bedroom. 

    Kristen taking a moment to think on Leslie’s words, Leslie was right, eventually Kristen would have to show Madelyn her other life, but not until she was much older, thinking about what kind of a confident mother she wanted to be, someone for Maddy to look up to as a child and as teenager.  Kristen bringing Madelyn back downstairs a little while later to a smiling Leslie on the couch still watching the same political drama on television. 

    “Come on, we’re not letting these outfits go to waste!  Let’s go eat and go birthday shopping!  I’m starving” Leslie said with some excitement as Kristen happily agreed, feeling a little bit of that excitement too. 

    Kristen and Leslie singing in the car to their favorite songs from when they were teenagers as Maddy giggled and cooed in her child seat.  Driving downtown and going to the more upscale shopping district in Lakeside to get lunch at a chic restaurant that wasn’t too busy.  Kristen insisted on paying but Leslie wouldn’t let her, reaffirming that it was indeed Kristen’s birthday and that she should be spoiled like the goddess she was.    

    “I keep getting texts from the cities, some of them are calling me a psychopath…or a bitch…or a brat...” Kristen said, pulling out her phone as she finished her plate of food. 

    “Well, you’re none of those things…nobody ever wants a woman to run their country…of course they’re going to be mad at you when you have a little fun… you have goddess energy now, who cares what they think” Leslie said before taking a big bite of her dessert.    

    Afterwards, Leslie and Kristen went into a tech store, and much to Kristen’s resistance, Leslie had bought her a tablet, Leslie explaining that it was for her rooms in order to better organize communications with her toys as Kristen had no choice but to accept the gift.   

    After a few more detours, the next store they walked to was a jewelry shop, Kristen pushing Maddy in a stroller as she toted around a few bags from some expensive clothing stores, the logo of “Isabella” written across the side of the bag in gold and white cursive.  Kristen was almost embarrassed at how much Leslie had invested into her, but Leslie insisted it was out of love and that she had disposable income anyway. 

    Leslie was eyeing a white-gold chain necklace behind the glass in the display counter.  “You know… I saw you just dump the keys to your rooms in your pocket, that would be terrible if Ginny or Maddy got a hold of them without you knowing…how about you attach the keys to this instead” Leslie said as she pointed toward the necklace worth a few thousand dollars. 

    “Les… no… that’s just too much…” Kristen said, trying to stay as humble as possible.

    “Hey… are you a goddess or not?” Leslie questioned.  The middle-aged man behind the counter a little confused at the statement as he turned away, not trying to be part of the conversation.  “I saw that you had Grandma Ingrid’s jewelry box, why not actually put some jewelry in it for once” Leslie happily suggested. 

    The sisters returning home, Kristen attaching the keys to her new necklace as Leslie smiled while Kristen closed the case to their grandmother’s box.  The sisters spending their time with Madelyn, laughing, watching old movies together.  Crying about their parents or talking about past relationships over a bottle of wine.  Ginny even coming over one night.  Kristen a little nervous, but Leslie was surprisingly getting along with her best friend, only making her feel better about everything. 

    Kristen sat on the couch, all the girls with wine in hand as Maddy wiggled around in her play pen while a quiet movie played on the television.  Ginny on her left, Leslie on her right.  Kristen smiling for a second in the middle of a conversation between the three women, looking towards the floor with a bit of a glimmer in her eye.  She could see the life she wanted, the glimpses in her imagination of how she saw herself as a goddess and a mother, she could feel the power, she could feel her kindness, but she wanted to do it her way…

    End Notes:

    Sorry for the delay.  I must have deleted and reworked this chapter like 5 times because I wasn't super happy with it.  Hope everyone likes it. Give me feedback on the things everyone likes to see.  I added more reference pictures for characters too in the intro of the first chapter. 

    Chapter 14 - Stress Test by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   Kristen is called out by a patriarch of a lesser-known city.  Ginny questions her morals while she babysits Madelyn.  Kristen goes on a date.  Kristen visits the rooms late at night for a little power trip.   

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Vore.  Unaware.  Feet. 



    Kristen – 28   Madelyn – 9 months 

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  Kristen yawned wide while feeding Madelyn, Kristen fresh out of a shower, her darker hair still dripping some wetness and sticking to the skin around her collar bones and shoulders while Madelyn was whining against Kristen’s chest.  Maddy almost refusing to feed, instead biting Kristen’s nipple with some force, “Ah!  God!” Kristen shouted at a particularly sharp bite which stung a bit more than she was used to dealing with in the prior months of consistent breastfeeding.  “Maybe we’ll switch to some more baby food, huh?” Kristen said, pulling Madelyn away, opening the fussy baby’s mouth to see her teeth becoming more and more pronounced. 

                  Kristen grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body, carrying the still whiny Maddy downstairs and into the kitchen, placing her daughter into the highchair next to the small breakfast table in an attempt to feed her food from a small jar.  Kristen was becoming a little frustrated that Maddy was still refusing the food or barely spitting it out as it dribbled down her face and chin.  Kristen rolling her eyes, but persisted, all the while Kristen’s phone was buzzing with texts from the leaders of the city which was becoming more and more typical since Leslie had departed a few weeks earlier. 

                  She pushed the phone away further down the table so the vibration wasn’t as loud so she could focus on feeding her daughter.  Maddy still refusing to eat properly, it was the first time that Kristen really had run into this bad of a roadblock with Maddy’s behavior.  Kristen trying to encourage her with some high-pitched baby talk, and it seemed to work a little bit, but still her phone continued to buzz, just making Kristen more agitated. 

                  Kristen angrily setting the jar of baby food down on the table causing a tiny amount of the mushy food to splash up onto Kristen’s face, wiping it away with her hand as she grumbled and huffed at the small annoyance.  Kristen finally getting Madelyn to eat after a few minutes, placing her down in the pen to play with her toys. 

                  A little huff and puff in Kristen’s barefoot stomps as she retrieved the key and walked down the hallway, too preoccupied with annoyance to decide whether or not she wanted to change into clothes or rather keep the fluffy white towel wrapped around her body.  Kristen folded the edge of the towel around her larger tits to keep her body covered and to keep the towel in place before she twisted the key into the lock and stepped into the micro room. 

                  “Hmm…” Kristen hummed with a more than irked look on her face, her brows slightly furrowed with a bit of a scowl across her lips.  Her bare feet slapping next to the cities who had still yet to be connected to a pathway as she rocked and shook everyone, her brand new tablet on the window sill next to her throne.  Kristen sat down and wiggled her butt back into the chair as she crossed one leg over another to at least keep her trimmed pussy covered and out of view, her toes, and soles still a little wrinkly from the shower she had taken. 

                  Kristen wiggling her black painted toes in the sunlight as she looked down at everyone, the pathways coming along nicely enough, but they seemed to have slowed down some.  She reached for her tablet as she bounced and dangled her right foot in the air while her left foot was sat still on the ground next to Serenity. 

                  She swiped open her tablet with the code for Madelyn’s birthday, seeing dozens of red notifications from all the cities.  Complaints after complaints was the usual from everyone, and about ten messages from Anton alone calling her the most beautiful thing that has ever existed in the universe.  Kristen rolling her eyes.  “Alright, I’m giving you all a new rule.  Unless it is an absolute emergency, nobody is allowed to send me messages between 10pm and 10am” Kristen said, then hmphed.  Yeah, she could turn her phone to silent, but she didn’t want to miss texts for work, or from Ginny, or Leslie, or the other girls in the neighborhood, or especially Sam, who finally asked her out on a date. 

                  Kristen, distracted on her tablet, wiggled her left foot a little bit, picking up her toes and wriggling them right over Serenity’s skyline, Kristen hearing a little bit of a buzzing noise as she looked over her crossed leg and saw her toes were dangerously closed to Serenity’s outskirts, Kristen sliding her foot back a bit as her wet skin made an audible sharp streaking noise across the cool floor piercing the ears of everyone in Serenity for a brief second. 

                  Her freshly scented soap giving off a pleasant odor for Serenity as well, with a subtle musk wafting off the skin of her foot, a eucalyptus and lavender mixed in with that familiar feet smell that tiny people were getting used to whether they liked it or not.  Kristen not even bothering to apologize, still annoyed as she looked back down towards her tablet screen.  Normally, she got a bunch of messages as soon as she came into the room telling her to walk gentler, or to be careful and watch out for flying crafts and planes, Kristen scoffing at those messages, thinking they shouldn’t even be flying anyway apart from the cargo planes carrying around supplies for everyone. 

                   “Can someone give me an update on the walkway?  It looks like things have slowed down some for the last few weeks” Kristen said aloud to the city room.  Immediately, Kristen’s tablet lit up with a new message from a city she never really interacted with much called Braithe, Kristen knew it was an older man that was a president there, Kristen almost rolling her eyes that maybe Leslie was right about there might be too many men in charge down at her feet. 

                  “Well maybe if your bitch sister didn’t kill 25% of the construction workforce then we might have made a little more progress by now, wouldn’t we?” the angry message from Braithe came.  A few emotions went through Kristen’s annoyed brain, yeah, it was a bad thing Leslie killed all those people, she knew that, but the overarching emotion Kristen felt than that tiny bit of understating was even more annoyance. 

                  “I’m sorry, are you really giving me an attitude right now…” Kristen said in a dark and irritable tone.  Another message came back right away. 

                  “No!  No!  I’m sorry, Goddess, that was terrible judgement!”  the president’s message said.  Kristen hmphed, that was the first time another leader other than Anton had directly called her a goddess. 

                  “Well, if he said something then surely somebody else in this room has had a similar thought about what happened?” Kristen questioned as she looked down at all the micro cities.  No messages came through.  “No?  Well then good, we gotta keep working on this, I will still vie for your safety, I’ll still help with construction, but I don’t think talking back to me is going to help anyone in this room anymore” Kristen sternly said as she placed the tablet back down onto the windowsill next to her, thinking she needed to get a small little side table. 

                  “I’m going to be busy tonight, Ginny will be around, be good for her” Kristen said as she uncrossed her legs, flashing all the cities her sex as she stood up and adjusted the towel around her body, knowing that if it were to fall off, many cities would be crushed underneath the thick, wet fibers.  Kristen taking a step into the open spaces all around the cities back towards the door, as only a quarter of the room had pathways built.  Kristen not paying as much attention as she was still a little irked about the morning, trying to take a deep breath and remember that she had a great date planned out later. 

                  That was before Kristen felt a little wet and brittle crunch under a few toes of her right foot.  Looking down to see her black painted nails as she slowly lifted up her foot to inspect the damage as she held her hands up and gripping onto the top of the towel to keep it against her large chest.  Knowing that the middle city had a look straight up her freshly shaven legs towering miles above them. 

                  She lifted her foot to see a couple red splatters sticking to the bottom of her biggest two toes, Kristen sighed deeply, gritting her teeth a bit, “this is exactly what the fuck I’m talking about!” Kristen raised her voice.  “Build these walkways, I’m sick of stepping on strays” Kristen said as she stomped out of the room. 

                  She went back up to her bedroom and changed into some casual clothes after rubbing off the blood from her foot with the towel.  “I don’t usually snap like that…I’m not an angry person” Kristen whispered to herself, trying to soothe herself with her own voice.  Kristen not getting any messages from the cities for a few hours after that.  Was it the anxiety she was feeling for the date, was it Maddy being hard to feed earlier, was it Leslie being right about becoming a goddess over these tiny people, all those thoughts ran through her head as she pushed through the rest of the early morning trying not to think too much about how much of a bitch she looked like moments earlier.     

                    

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  “Do I look good?  I look good, right?” a panicked Kristen asked as Ginny was sat on the couch with Madelyn atop her lap.  

                  “You look amazing!” Ginny said.  Kristen twirling around in a fashionable outfit, a knee length and tight olive-green dress with some black strappy flat sandals.  “Is this too much black?!” Kristen yelled as she showed her black fingernails and wiggled her black toenails, a bit of smokey makeup and mascara on her eyes and face. 

                  “No way!  It’s sexy and mysterious, your body has been just the perfect hourglass lately too” Ginny said with some encouragement. 

                  “You think so?” Kristen nervously asked, her hands shaking a bit as she tried to smile. 

    “Don’t be so nervous, you literally talk to millions of people every single day” Ginny said. 

                  “Yeah, but you know this is a little… different… and thank you…” Kristen said, breathing a nervous couple of breaths.  “Alright, I guess I can only be so late…”  Kristen said as she adjusted a necklace above her mostly hidden cleavage, wanting to be a little modest for the date.   

                  “Oh, yeah, you can’t be right on time, that shows desperation” Ginny innocently giggled. 

                  “I am so fucking scared; this is the first date I’ve had since… well… my ex” Kristen said. 

                  “You got it, he’s just some guy you work with, you’re a fucking queen” Ginny said with some emphasis. 

                  “Yeah!  I got it!” Kristen agreed as Ginny smiled. 

    “You be good for Ginny!” Kristen said as she came up and gave Madelyn a little hug.  “Thank you again… I swear I’ll make it up to you” Kristen said.

                  “Oh, don’t worry about it… just have fun and try to give me a heads up and if things get heavy and you need more time…” Ginny winked as Kristen giggled a little bit. 

                  “I will, you two have fun!  Text me if you need anything!” Kristen said, grabbing her car keys and leaving.  Driving downtown to a new cocktail bar that had just opened up near Kristen’s office.  She parked in a lot, looking herself over and over in the mirror to make sure her makeup and hair looked good. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  Ginny played with Maddy for a while, not really believing how sweet and easy of a kid she seemed to be.  Ginny texting her friends as she played show after show, even getting a couple yoga exercises in, but Maddy finally seemed to be getting a little tired as Ginny carried her up and laid her in the crib.  Although Ginny didn’t want to be a mom or have kids of her own, she considered adoption with her husband, and it was moments like this that made her think about it more.  Reading a bedtime story to the young child in the dimly lit pink room until Maddy drifted off into sleep. 

                  Ginny curling her lips though, after having lost that sexual spark in her life to her husband for years, only rediscovering her passion for feeling good about herself with the tiny people bowing to her, using one of their planes and a few of some actual living micros to get herself off, she struggled with the thoughts about whether it was morally acceptable or not, having more time to process it since that day.  She just couldn’t feel the guilt in that regard as much as she felt the guilt in crushing nearly an entire city, it just felt different for her.  To Ginny, it felt like more of a reward, the validation of the tiny people all looking up at her beauty was everything she wanted from her husband and from her friends in the past. 

                  Ginny satisfied that Maddy was fast asleep, turned on the baby monitor and went back downstairs, checking for any messages on her phone from Kristen, but her phone was empty.  Ginny tiptoed down the hallway and checked the doors with a small twist, they were both locked, a little annoying but understandable, Ginny knew Kristen trusted her and luckily never found out that she put a plane into her pussy, but Ginny still wanted to see the micros. 

                  That was the worst part of her guilt, feeling like she was sneaking around her best friend’s home.  Sleuthing around for the keys, checking kitchen drawers and desks, Ginny cringing her teeth, “oh my god, I’m acting like a damn drug addict right now” Ginny whispered as she closed a kitchen drawer and put her hands over her face in embarrassment.  “I have to tell her…I do…no..no…fuck” Ginny speaking to herself pacing around the living room, checking in on the baby monitor for Madelyn before she opened up her messages. 

                  “Hey, I hope your date is going well!” Ginny texted Kristen. 

                  “He’s ordering us more drinks at the bar, it’s going so well, I’m a lil tipsy!” Kristen replied with excited. 

                  “Hey, uh, I know this is a bad time, but like…I really need to get into the rooms, I keep hearing like a popping in there” Ginny lied.   

                  “Whu – Why?  I don’t seer anything on my phone” Kristen quickly tried to correct her message to not appear as tipsy as she was. 

                  “I don’t know what’s going on, but I have to check” Ginny said, cringing her teeth, feeling the guilt and shame still.    

                  “Uh, okay, the keyt is upstairs in my room, stupid autocorrect isn’t working” Kristen texted. 

                  Ginny placed her phone down and walked upstairs finding the key after a few minutes, feeling invasive of her friend’s privacy, but knowing it would be worth it, figuring out the morality questions along the way and in between her fun. 

                  Ginny entered into the micro room, looking over toward the camera in the corner, realizing she can’t cut the feed twice, or maybe Kristen would be too tipsy and lusting after Sam to notice.  Ginny risked it, thinking Kristen was going to be too occupied to even remember their brief message conversation anyway.  

                  Ginny located Crest, the city full of people who were already worshipping Kristen as a god, and showed enough respect to Ginny to bow to her as well, though she could only see dots of people in the street between her feet as she straddled the city from above.  Her mouth open as she stared down, lost in intensely sexual and playful thoughts that she was feeling in her mind and throughout her body as she was becoming almost instantly turned on. 

                  Wiggling her hips forwards and backwards a bit without even realizing it as she took another moment to stare down at the plate sized metropolis.  She bent down to get a closer look at the city right beneath her groin, wearing some black leggings as the only barrier between her pussy and the city.  Placing her elbows on the insides of her knees as she gently cleared her throat.  “I’m asking for some… volunteers to come with me tonight” Ginny said, a bit of fervor in her voice as she had to keep herself from letting out a little bit of a moan.  Ginny deciding she wanted consent, to be desired, to not have to force micro people into her sex, that was her one hang up, but if people actually wanted to come with her then it felt more safe and acceptable, but she thought, no way they would actually want to come with her, until she saw a little mass of specks forming outside of the city. 

                  Ginny looked around, freaking out, but also very excited that they were gathering around the tip of her right pink painted big toe.  There was no way she could pick them up, they were far too small to be handled directly, surely crushing everyone if she attempted to grab them.  She turned around and saw the middle city, the water bottle cap that the micros had been taking water from was available and emptied, she reached for it. 

                  She placed the side of the cap down near the mass of volunteers and allowed them to walk in before gently picking them up and standing up as slowly as possible to her full height.  There were hundreds of micros inside the cap right below Ginny’s almond shaped dark brown eyes as she brought them in for a closer look.  She was trying to hold them as gently as possible, but her breathing was becoming more lustful as her arms bobbed up and down with the motion of her breaths, she could see the little dots of micros falling over in the cap as she widened her eyes at their fragility. 

                  In that moment, she wanted to protect them so badly, she wanted them to be happy, this was a literal handful of people that admired Ginny and wanted to be with her, so much so that they were willing to risk their lives for her, hundreds of men and woman who thought she was beautiful and a goddess.  That much validation in a square inch space right beneath her porcelain face was almost too much to handle as she became wet.  The thoughts of protecting them and keeping them safe, wanting them to be happy faded away and were superseded by thoughts about how badly Ginny wanted them as much as they wanted her, to have them close to her, to pleasure her.   

                  But no, she would have to wait and tease herself with her own thoughts as she carried them out of the room.  She wanted to have them all to herself in her own home, she had further ideas and didn’t want to fuck herself on Kristen’s chair again, thinking that was too much and feeling bad about it.  She would have to hide them away until Kristen got home, relieving Ginny of her babysitting duties so Ginny could take her hundreds of new servants back home. 

                  Ginny carried the cap full of people out, taking gentle steps down the hallway back towards the living room, looking around for a place to keep the micros safe from danger and out of sight in case Kristen came back home unannounced.  Ginny left alone with her imagination running wild as she sat on the couch, she tried to keep calm and not rub herself knowing the micros were across the room in a special place all the while waiting for Kristen to return…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    “I think we should get a ride, no?” Kristen asked. 

    “I think that’s a good idea” Sam said.  Kristen felt a little awkward, not sure about how to conduct herself, not having been on a date in a very long time.  She was trying not to show how much she was fawning over her coworker, but her drunkenness was not helping, she was smiling like a kid with a bag full of candy up towards the taller, handsome man.  His cologne smelled great, his hair was perfect, he squeezed his bicep a little when Kristen hugged onto his arm as he pulled out his phone to call for a ride, the both of them a little too intoxicated to drive themselves. 

    “I had a great time!” Kristen said, not being able to handle her excitement, Sam simply smiled and put his phone in his pocket. 

    “It doesn’t necessarily have to end, you know” he said, leading on his implication.  Kristen subtly bit her bottom lip and flipped her hair behind her ears in one smooth drunken motion. 

    “I’ve never been that type” Kristen said.

    “No… no… it’s just… I’ve always really liked you, I didn’t mean it like that at all” Sam said, his natural confidence almost disappearing as he was caught off guard. 

    “I’m just messing with you!” Kristen shouted in stupor as she laughed. 

    “Ohhho… You get a little sarcastic when you drink, huh?” Sam teased.

    “It’s because you’re just so fucking cute” Kristen said with a grin.  Sam had a sly smirk, with nothing better to do than wait for their ride, he leaned in for a kiss, Kristen expecting a quick little peck on her lips but suddenly they were making out in the parking lot across the bar near Kristen’s car that she would have to pick up the next day. 

    Kristen enjoyed it, letting herself fall into the kiss as she grabbed onto his shirt tightly, wanting more, she had been thinking about Sam for months, wanting him, confusing her thoughts with the sexual power she had over the micros and nanos sometimes with thoughts of being with Sam.  Eventually they let go, both trying to hide their giddiness and smiles. 

    “Would you like one more drink at my place?” Sam asked. 

    “Actually, I prefer my place if you don’t mind, I have wine… I just really gotta check in on Maddy” Kristen said. 

    “That’s her name?” Sam asked.

    “Yeah!” Kristen said, still hugging onto Sam’s arm.  Sam’s mood changing somewhat as he looked away with some anxiety. 

    “I uhh… I don’t really want to fuck around some kid, it would be so awkward” Sam said with a nervous laugh.

    “Umm…” Kristen stammered.  “I dont...”  Kristen struggling with words as she was taken aback.  Letting go of Sam’s arm. 

    “I do, really, like you, but… the single mom thing just bothers me a little bit if I’m being honest” Sam said. 

    “You’re the one who asked me out… you’ve known about her this whole time” Kristen sternly stressed; her mouth open as she was still feeling a bit of the spinning in her head.  Sam put his hand on his head in embarrassment and took a few steps away from Kristen before turning back around toward her. 

    “I know… I know… I thought I could do it, but it’s gotta be my place if we’re going to do it” Sam said. 

    “Wow… I uh…” Kristen said with severe disappointment in her voice, almost sounding sad. 

    “Fuck, I’m sorry, I’m just a little drunk, we can still do something, it’s not about your kid, it’s just me being scared” Sam dismissed. 

    “I doubt that… look if you want to just fuck, cool, I’m not feeling it anymore” Kristen said as she motioned for her car. 

    “I shouldn’t have said anything, I would like to meet Maddy!” Sam said with a forced smile.  Kristen couldn’t tell if it was genuine, it didn’t feel like it.  All the sensuality and arousal she was feeling during that kiss disappeared in an instant, no longer feeling positive, just sad and frustrated. 

    “See you at work” Kristen said with irritation.  Closing her car door and sitting in the drivers seat, ordering herself her own ride on her phone while Sam paced around the parking lot in regret before he eventually got in his own ride. 

    Kristen just staring out of her windshield at the brick wall, she felt dejected, drunk, lonely, angry, wishing she could talk to her mom or dad.  For ten minutes she just stared without emotion on her face before the headlights of a car behind her got closer, indicating that her ride was there to pick her up. 

    She didn’t say a single word in the rideshare back to her house in the suburbs.  A sad look on her face as she came in through her door to find Ginny laying down on the couch under a blanket just watching a movie on the tv.  “Hey, girl!  How’d it go?” Ginny asked as she scooted herself upright on the couch. 

    Kristen huffing and almost tearing up as Ginny looked concerned, Ginny immediately wiping her smile off her face and walking over to Kristen to give her a hug, “what happened?” Ginny sweetly asked.  Kristen hugging Ginny back and sniffling a bit. 

    “He said he didn’t want to be with a single mom, but then, woah, we can still fuck if you want…” Kristen said.  Ginny could smell the alcohol on Kristen, her words were slurring, she felt a bit wobbly in the hug. 

    “Oh god… what a fucking idiot…” Ginny said, trying to comfort Kristen.  The two sitting on the couch as Kristen tried her best to look tough between her sniffles and wiping away a few tears, but her black eye makeup was smearing a little.  Ginny rubbing Kristen’s shoulders and back as Kristen vented to Ginny with drunken and sad words; how badly she liked him, how much she thought about him, that he knew the whole time she had a child, Kristen not able to understand months of them chatting, but when the actual night of their first date came, he just wanted to fuck her, part of Kristen even thinking she still wanted to, but it would go against her character. 

    “Ty fucking sucked, Sam fucking sucked… what is with these men I meet…” Kristen said, throwing her hands up into the air and shaking her head.  

    “Daniel fucking sucks…” Ginny hesitantly said. 

    “Whoa… what… your husband?” Kristen asked. 

    “I’m sorry, that just came out” Ginny said, trying to quickly dismiss it.

    “I thought you guys were great” Kristen said with some confusion.

    “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make this about me” Ginny said, curling her lips in worry. 

    “No, it’s okay… just… thank you for being my best friend and letting me vent to you for the last half hour…you more than allowed to vent to me whenever you want” Kristen said.  Ginny smiling a bit as she took a deep breath. 

    “I took some people…” Ginny said, her eyes wide as she looked at the floor with a forced and shameful grin.

    “Huh?” Kristen drunkenly questioned. 

    “Earlier when I went to go check on them, I lied, I went in there to take some people from Crest because… well…” Ginny hesitated as Kristen just furrowed her brow in confusion and stared at Ginny.  “Well… Daniel and I just don’t really do anything anymore and these little people have helped me a few times to make me feel better about myself” Ginny admitted. 

    “A few times?” Kristen asked.

    “Yeah… I uhh… might have… uh… maybe used… one of their planes as a sex toy… that day you went to go pick up Leslie at the airport” Ginny said, covering some of her mouth with her hand in shame.  Kristen still staring at Ginny with a confused look on her face as Ginny grew nervous, fully expecting Kristen to explode in anger, the thoughts before about ruining friendships flooding her mind. 

    “Hahahaha!  What?!  Really?!” Kristen shouted in amusement. 

    “Yeah… heh…” Ginny awkwardly laughed. 

    “That’s so weird, also don’t lie to me… that part hurts, I wouldn’t have cared that much if you just asked me” Kristen said as she leaned herself back against a soft pillow and closed her eyes. 

    “Really?” Ginny asked.

    “I don’t give a fuck, if Daniel sucks, then now I fucking hate him, and Ty, and Sam… do you girl, do you…” Kristen said with sweetness only drunks could give.

                  “I’m sorry about lying, I just didn’t know how to talk about it…” Ginny said, Ginny being so used to lying to herself, lying to her old bully friends to get them to like her, as if it almost wasn’t even a conscious choice sometimes for her, but Kristen was one of the first people she didn’t have to feel that way with. 

                  “Yeah… well… let’s talk about it more when I’m sober… lying sucks, but I don’t think you did it to hurt me… you’re just as confused as me right now with life… we have this… like… such a deeper bond than we probably think and these are the-” Kristen talking before she burped up some tequila before giggling, “the conversations we gotta be having together as besties” Kristen drunkenly waxed. 

                  “Well… here, let me show you this then so you can see what I’m talking about”  Ginny said as she stood up.  Kristen slumping back into the couch, her head a little dizzy as she pulled up her phone to check on a still sleeping Maddy in the baby monitor, ignoring the dozens and dozens of texts from the cities before she let her phone drop next to her with a cushioned thud. 

                  Ginny bent down towards her shoes and reached her hand into her left shoe, pulling out the cap of micros who were stuck in her shoe for a few hours in the dim light and musky odor of Ginny’s favorite workout footwear.  Ginny gently walking back the cap of hundreds of micros back to the couch before sitting down next to Kristen, keeping the cap balanced in the palm of her hand before setting it down on the table. 

                  “Is that one of the caps I use to give the cities water?” Kristen asked. 

                  “Yeah, but inside are a bunch of your lil fans from Crest” Ginny said.

                  “What… no way…” Kristen played along.  Kristen lurching her body forward and, sure enough, beneath her bulging tits, cleavage, and a dangling necklace was a cap full of hundreds of little specks. 

                  “Yeah…” Ginny said, Ginny a bit nervous, now feeling bad for lying more than anything, more than the deaths she caused, more than the city she crushed, lying to her best friend and now her knowing it caused the most emotional distress, but it was becoming rather cathartic that she could now talk so openly about it.  Sober Kristen could have different thoughts though. 

                  “So… what were you gonna do with them?” Kristen asked. 

                  “I don’t know… maybe play with them, talk to them… who knows… wait no… no more lying about it…” Ginny said as she took a deep breath, “I was totally going to have them all down in front of me and my… uh… pussy and then maybe play with them…like… intimately” Ginny anxiously said, as Kristen giggled a bit. 

                  “Ginny… Jesus…are things really that bad with Daniel?” Kristen asked.

                  “Yes…yes they are” Ginny said with some disappointment in her voice, Kristen understanding completely how hard it must have been for Ginny, knowing those emotions of not feeling attractive or wanted by anyone as Kristen frowned. 

                  “I got an idea…” Kristen said, for some reason in her inebriated brain it made sense in the moment, wanting to distract herself with fun, not wanting to feel those sad emotions about not feeling wanted, taking Leslie’s advice to heart instead, and cutting loose with confidence.  Kristen reaching out with her black painted nails and gripped either side of the cap full of micros before quickly bring it up to her large lips.  Ginny watching in confusion but couldn’t react in time as she watched Kristen bring the micros up to her lips. 

                  Kristen sticking her tongue into the cap and bending the cap upward, simultaneously licking up the micros and dumping them into her mouth that wreaked of liquor before Kristen slammed the cap back down onto the table like a shot of alcohol at a bar.  Kristen smiling wide as she could feel hundreds of tiny squirming bodies on her tongue and between her teeth.  Kristen swallowing them all down a second later with a heavy gulp, dooming the micros to boil alive in her volatile ocean of stomach acids only made worse by the seafood and tequila bubbling in the vast dark pit. 

                  “Uh…” Ginny stammered, unsure of what to say. 

                  “Don’t worry, I’ll get you some more” Kristen said as she giggled. 

                  “But you just ate people…” Ginny said. 

                  “Well… you shoved a plane up your vag” Kristen said as both girls started to laugh.  “Be right back…” Kristen said.  Kristen swiped the key off the table and into her grip as she sauntered down the hallway, a little less gentle as she couldn’t feel how hard she was walking in her state.  Opening up the micro room and up to the cities.  Without saying a word, she tried her best to carefully step around the city open spaces and up to the middle city. 

                  “You know…I forget your name sometimes… middle, capital, whatever… can you name yourselves something cooler…hehe” Kristen giggled as she squatted down on the outskirts of the capital city.  Her bare feet arching up as her heels were off the floor, reaching down before getting another little cap, but this one had workers still actively pumping water out as a few of them were smushed into the skin of Kristen’s fingerprint when it pressed onto them.  Kristen unable to feel their little bodies pop against her pressure.    

                  Kristen stood back up and wobbled a bit, desperately catching herself from falling over or tripping as she giggled, but causing a massive tremor across the room as she had to slam her bare foot down to catch herself right on the border of Aker.  Kristen stepping up to Crest, “Anton, can you give me a few people, it’s for something special” Kristen said with a smile. 

    Without hesitation in the dark room, only lit by the glow of the streetlights and the almost full moon in the sky, Kristen squatted down over the sparkling lights of her most loyal city, troves of volunteers poured out into the streets and filled Kristen’s transportation vessel, “okay, that’s enough” Kristen said as she flipped the cap back down to stabilize it as many unlucky volunteers couldn’t make it into their ascent to the heavens to be with their goddess. 

                  Kristen looked back down at Crest with a smile, her olive-green dress stretching and pulling up at her thighs all the way up to her waist as her lacey white underwear was hovering right over Crest, she wiggled her hips a bit to give the tiny people a show before softly giggling and playfully biting her lip before she stood back up, her dress falling back down to her upper knees as she tiptoed back out of the room. 

    “Here you go!” Kristen brightly said as she handed Ginny the cap full of thousands rather than a few hundred.  Ginny was a little speechless as she held them in her hand and looked down at all of them, some of them appeared to be floating as there was still a little number of leftover drops of water that weren’t fully harvested.  Of course, to the micros, those drops of water were each like a small lake. 

                  “You don’t have to say anything, just take it as a sign that I’m not mad at you, just don’t lie to me and don’t get mad if I have to say no sometimes” Kristen said as she crossed her arms over her chest like a proud parent giving a lesson to her kid, but it only made sense to Kristen who was still wildly tipsy.  “I gotta drink water…” Kristen interrupted herself as she stepped off toward the kitchen to chug cold water that poured into Kristen’s stomach, sloshing around the hundreds of sacrifices form Crest as their skin was starting to melt away with agony, now being tossed around by a violent tidal wave of ice-cold water that pushed them down further into the acid to dissolve.   

                  “Thank you, I uhh… I won’t lie anymore, I promise… can I do anything for you?” Ginny asked, her voice was pure, genuinely offering Kristen help.

                  “I think I’m good, fuck Sam and Daniel… but no… I’m gonna check on Maddy and go to bed…” Kristen said with a wide lippy smile. 

                  “Okay… love you, girl… wanna workout tomorrow?” Ginny asked.

                  “Depends on how hungover I am… but yea… let’s talk, about Sam, Daniel… fucking… the tiny people you’re gonna play with or whatever… soon, okay?  Love ya, too” Kristen said.  Ginny slipped her shoes on and gave Kristen a quick hug before walking slowly down the street back to her house, not wanting to lose any volunteers on the way back.

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  Kristen wobbled upstairs, trying to get a hold of herself, cracking open the door a bit more so she could sneak into Maddy’s room, Kristen smiling as she reached her head down and gave Madelyn a quick little kiss on her forehead before gently walking out of the room and back into her own bedroom. 

                  She swayed in her steps up to the mirror in her luxurious bathroom and propped herself up by her hands on the counter.  Staring at herself in the mirror, her makeup a little smeared and runny, her hair a bit of a mess, a rough night for sure.  The second Ginny walked out, and the second Kristen kissed goodnight to Maddy, her mind went straight back to all the negativity she was trying to avoid.  Not feeling wanted, not feeling attractive, feeling as if she was led on for months by Sam, that there was something wrong with her.    

                  Kristen tugged at her green dress a bit in anger, part of the shoulder strap ripping as more of her right breast was apparent, partly spilling over the top of the dress now.  Kristen clenching her fists over the sink as she sunk her head down, resisting the urge to scream so she didn’t wake her daughter, but Kristen didn’t know whether to be sad or angry. 

                  Anger, she felt it, it was the more powerful emotion.  Repeating Leslie’s words in her head as she furrowed her brow and assigned herself a mission.  She knew exactly what to do to feel better.  She stormed out of her bedroom, and down the hallway in the dark and quiet home before entering into the micro room. 

                  Walking up to her tablet, narrowly avoiding stepping on some random city she barely remembered the name of.  She grabbed her tablet and turned on the lights to the ceiling, and if the stomping quakes didn’t wake everyone up at 1 in the morning, then the bright lights surely did.  Kristen tossed the tablet back down onto her black throne as it thudded against the soft leathery cushions. 

                  Kristen stepped around the cities, giving them a fierce show of her bare feet nearly colliding with their entire lives, but Kristen was determined, still not wanting to carelessly crush people on purpose who didn’t deserve it, but her brain was on different ideas.  She stepped right up to Braithe, a little no name city that had barely contributed anything to the room, no engineers, no workers for the pathways, no planes for the water or food Kristen dropped off every few days, they were just leaches, simply existing in the divine grace of Kristen’s shadow. 

                  “Remember when you were talking back to me earlier?  What kind of president are you to talk to me like that?” Kristen said as she raised her arms out to the side almost like a pro wrestler trying to amp herself up.  The entire city at the tips of her black painted toes.  “Do you remember Nyla?  Yeah, okay, good… by the way Nyla, if you can hear me… I know you’re still out there… I don’t forget” Kristen said, her words all over the place as she was trying to both channel her stress, frustration, anger, sadness, confidence, and being a goddess like Leslie said to be, all in one moment. 

                  “Anyway, you…” Kristen said, picking up her foot and pointing her big toe down toward Braithe and the president who talked back to her.  The city trembling beneath her as she placed her foot back down next to the other.  Wiggling her bare toes towards the city, being out all night in sandals, a feint smell of sweat, leather, and feet wafted off of her toes and poured into the city streets as she could start to hear the buzz of terrified screams. 

                  Kristen could hear her tablet behind her quietly beeping, surely the responses of the president.  “Oh, is that you talking back to me again?  Should I go check?” Kristen sarcastically and meanly said as she pretended to take a step back towards the chair before violently stamping her sole back down on the other side of the city, shaking weaker buildings into dust as she now straddled the metropolis between her legs and feet. 

                  Kristen squatting down as the back skirt of her dark green dress collided with some neighborhoods on the outskirts, sweeping across thousands of homes and thousands of micro lives.  Her ass and pussy covered in lacey white underwear hovering over half the city as Kristen’s face hovered over the other half, but much higher up. 

                  “I, Madam Kristen, gave Nyla’s city a chance… and it paid off…Braithe on the other hand… I’m not feeling quite as cooperative” Kristen said, slurring a few of her words as she gracefully placed a hand over her chest.  Kristen staring down at the tiny city, curling her lips around, she looked like a demon from below, her shadow makeup smeared around her hazel eyes, her smile seemed different, not evil, but devious.  Kristen playfully poked her finger against her lips as she looked up a bit in contemplation about what to do. 

                  “I see two choices for you thanks to your wonderful president for not acknowledging me as a fucking queeeen…” Kristen drew out the word dramatically, channeling Leslie’s bossy attitude for herself, “you can either, A: hand deliver your president to me for a special talk, or… B: I squish your city, it’s not a hard choice… you have 10 minutes” Kristen said as she stood back up and walked to her throne, picking up her tablet and sitting down.  She read all the messages from Braithe as she started a timer.  She giggled a bit at the desperate messages form the president, even reading one out loud for everyone to hear, “please, queen, don’t do this, we are sorry, we will serve you with whatever request you have… that’s right…” Kristen adding on the last two words.  The messages stopped after one more ding. 

                  “We are sending a plane with the president to you now” Kristen smiled as she read the text. 

                  “Good choice…” Kristen said, smiling like a fool and slumping her head back into the cushion of her throne with her eyes closed as she sprawled her feet out on either side of Luxury and Serenity, the arches of her soles right above both of their cities as her legs were spread a bit. 

    Just as she was getting comfortable and almost nearly falling asleep, the timer on her tablet beeped her awake before she swiped it closed.  Kristen looking around expecting to see a tiny little flying tube somewhere around her chair, but everywhere she looked there was nothing.  “Braithe isn’t stupid enough to lie to me, are they?” Kristen mumbled quietly to herself.  Kristen stretching her arms as she started to stand up, straightening out her dress in order to deal a devastating footstep to a few hundred thousand people.  Kristen trying to justify it in her head, it was one of the smallest cities, they never contributed anything, maybe the room was better off in the grand scheme of things if she just ended their existence quickly and painlessly. 

    Kristen taking a step forward as she saw little tiny orange flash on her upper right breast.  A puff of black smoke caching her nose as she sniffed in the smokey odor, stopping her in her tracks as she realized that was most likely the president of Braithe’s plane exploding on her massive boob.  “Umm… was that him?”  she asked the room, the tablet dinging as she turned around.  

    “Yes… the president was indeed onboard that flight” the message awkwardly read as Kristen couldn’t help but laugh. 

    “Okay, we’ll that’s one thing taken care of…” Kristen smirking as she got an idea, she stepped back up to Braithe and looked down, her hands on her hips.  “Well… I’m sorry to say this… you didn’t get there within the 10 minutes I asked for… so… I guess this is it…” Kristen spoke with a bit of disappointment in her voice as she picked up her right foot, hovering her sole and toes over Braithe, giving them one last wiggle before started to lower her naked sole downward, hearing buzzing of the screaming reach a peak. 

    She felt one little, tiny pin prick under the ball of her foot, their tallest building collapsing into a grey plume of ash and debris at the slightly touch for her sole as some of the screams died out.  Kristen’s foot darkening their sky as the shadow got darker and darker, all the details of her wrinkles and the smallest toe prints were visible to all the people below her, but suddenly the light was revealed again as Kristen pulled her foot back. 

    Kristen spared the city apart from a few thousand people who died in the tower collapsing.  “I’ll be right back…” Kristen said as she stepped out of the room.  Kristen walking to her front door and grabbing her pair of black strappy flat sandals she had worn on the date, dangling them between her fingers by the straps as she walked back into the room and up to Braithe.  She placed the sandals down on the outskirts of the city effectively walling off half of their view apart from the titanic black straps strung out all over the flats of the sandals curling all around for thousands of feet. 

    “Nyla… I know you’re out there… I want you as president of Braithe now… clean my sandals and make Braithe useful and I won’t bother anyone else tonight” Kristen commanded as she turned on her heels, leaving a smoke cloud billowing up from Braithe, closing the door behind her. 

    Kristen returning to her room, taking off her makeup and dressing into some sleepwear, pulling out her phone and turning off the lights for the city room as a kind gesture.  She ignored the desperate drunk messages from Sam about still wanting to come over.  Kristen deleting the messages.  Kristen rolled over as one more message beeped on her phone, Kristen groaning as her head was still spinning, propping herself up on her elbow to read a message from the middle city. 

                  “Goddess, we have renamed our capital city Servitus in honor of you… other cities have taken notice…Teros is now Queenstown… Arbut has graciously honored your sister with the name of Port Leslie…I’m sure more changes will come swiftly unless you command us otherwise, sleep well…” Kristen read the text before closing her eyes and tossing her phone to the side of the bed without much care.  Kristen puffing air out of her nose somewhat at the though that if she just went to Sam’s house to fuck then there would be a few thousand more people alive that night. 

                  Kristen woke up hungover, beyond drained, hearing Madelyn’s cries only aggravated her headache more as she went about her morning sulking and suffering from the sensitivity of everything, feeling sickly or feeling like she was going to throw up at any moment, but she was in mom mode, tending to Maddy before she could take care of herself, thankfully it was Sunday, and she didn’t have to work at least. 

                  When she finally sat down, she texted Ginny that she probably wasn’t going to exercise that day.  Just as she started to relax and buried herself in a blanket, an immediate influx of flashbacks of her night rushed through her head, audibly gasping as she brought her hands up to her head in shame when she remembered what she had done to Braithe.  “Oh my god… oh my god…” Kristen muttered as she walked down the hallway and opened up the door she forgot to lock.  She went right up to Braithe to find something interesting, there were thousands and thousands of micro dots all over her sandals… the dots seemingly cleaning them as the noticeable scuffs and oily residue on her sandals from the night before were now polished and shining…

                  “Huh…” Kristen intriguingly hummed with a tiny smile…

    Chapter 15 - Interlude I by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   A compendium of micro, nano, and other POVs that haven’t gotten much attention in this story yet.  These next couple chapters are also going to jump time forward to how we started this whole story.  This could split into two chapters so I can maximize more perspective switches and stories across the rooms.      

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Worship.  Unaware.  Feet.  Pussy.  POV. 


     

    Prince Anton

    Crest

                  “Goddess… what should I do?” Prince Anton whispered to himself.  The young man, at one point in his life, had been divinely chosen to rule over an entire territory back on his home world before the blue cataclysm took his city and many others to Kristen’s rooms.  His religion was based entirely on one day witnessing the creator of all things in the universe saving them from a certain apocalypse.  The creator of the universe and savior of their people ended up being Kristen, even if she vehemently reminded the people of Crest that she was just a normal woman and not a god, but things were starting to shift somewhat in Kristen’s attitude toward the idea.

                  Kristen had been recently displaying her power over people, the perspective in the micro room was changing each day, in ways of fear and distress, but Anton wasn’t worrying so much about the politics and temperaments of the micro people in the other cities, he could care less that Nyla was now in charge of cleaning the goddess’ footwear or if people were terrified to leave their homes, no, Anton was concerned of something rather threatening to his entire ideology and influence over the city of Crest. 

                  Anton typed a message to Kristen, but then erased it, he did this for about an hour, writing and erasing.  He stared out of his huge windows towards the great black and gold throne towering over everything in the far distance until his most trusted advisor told him it would be unwise to send a message to the goddess so late in the night, going past the set time Kristen had commanded the people of the room to follow so she wasn’t bothered.  The goddess desired only to be contacted in the off hours if there was an absolute life or death emergency. 

    Anton was anxious, he was blindly loyal to Kristen, wanting nothing more in his life to please her and worship her just like his religion intended, although, for thousands of years they had no idea what their deity was going to look like, and subsequently what her emotions were going to be like.  The churches and temples of Crest were now bearing divinely painted images of Kristen depicted in holy clothes or amongst the clouds like an angel of life, of course, Anton wouldn’t dare tell her about those paintings within their houses of worship. 

                  The message was erased again as Anton groaned loudly in frustration, thinking about if the emergency was considered life or death, he turned off his machine and retreated to his room to be alone for the night without sending the message.  He laid in his bed within the lavish palace amongst the expansive green courtyards near the heart of Crest’s royal districts.  In his head, he thought about the emergency… how the population of his city was starting to differ on opinion.  It was covered in the local news almost every night, statistics were repeated over and over by the voices of reporters to the masses.   

                  Anton tried his best to remind everyone that Kristen was the ultimate power, the goddess, the creator, the savior, but no, many people were fearful of Kristen, sure, but some of the people of Crest were starting to see Ginny as the true goddess.  This was causing a few arguments across the city, but nothing major.  The only real casualty was a pair of construction workers from Crest volunteering to work on the great pathways around the cities.  The pair getting in an argument whether they saw Kristen or Ginny as the true goddess, one of them pushed the other off the walkways as he fell hundreds of feet down while workers from other cities around the room didn’t care to intervene. 

                  Anton thought this was an emergency and wanted to ask his savior for help, but he knew Kristen didn’t like hearing such petty and indignant problems from her servants, but one thought did give him solace as he tried to sleep.  The night that Kristen came into the room to scoop up a bunch of loyalists made him happy, knowing that there were hundreds of Kristen’s followers getting the chance at ultimate servitude, as much as he wanted to be there himself, he knew his day would come, but what Anton didn’t know was that Kristen had given her loyalists to Ginny for a night of fun instead…

     

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

    Ginny – 29

    Ginny’s House

                  Ginny carried her little cap full of micros back to her house for the night, wondering if it was just Kristen being drunk after the bad date with Sam, or if Kristen genuinely didn’t care as much as Ginny had initially thought she did.  It felt great letting the truth out for once with Kristen though, having been so paranoid for months, sneaking around, that gut-wrenching feeling like she was going to lose her best friend because of the lies she had been telling.  The relief was an almost tangible feeling for Ginny, but she still needed to focus for a few minutes on her walk back to her home.  Needing to be careful not to drop or shake the micros too much, wanting them all alive. 

    Ginny entered her house, trying her best to keep the cap full of tiny, frightened people tucked away behind her body in case her husband was awake or wandering around.  Ginny crept around the dark house, tiptoeing, and breathing quietly to not make any noise, feeling like she was alone, apart from the tiny hitchhikers sitting in the palm of her hand. 

                  She moved around the living room, seeing a feint glow of light coming from upstairs followed by a couple of intense clicks and clacks from Daniel’s keyboard signaling that he was indeed awake and playing games late into the night as usual.  Ginny curled her lips in disappointment.  Thousands of thoughts rushing into Ginny’s mind, how gorgeous and beautiful she was, how fit she was, how young she still felt, the sexual reawakening she had, that she mattered, that millions of people saw her as a monolith of beauty of power and she deserved to be worshipped for once in her life. 

                  She rolled her eyes at the thought of even having this man as a husband still, how underappreciated she felt by him… that could always change, she thought, but she wanted to be alone with her tiny volunteers, to savor them.  She decided to hide them in her personal reading room where Daniel never went.  Opening a small drawer and placing the micros inside until the morning, leaving the tinies in the pitch black until Ginny decided that it was time to play.    

                  Ginny tried to go to sleep, almost seething at the thought that her husband would come into the room at some point in the middle of the night to lay next to her, finally around 2am he did, but Ginny knew he would be going to his work office in the morning, trying to remind herself that she would be home alone with her new toys as a comforting thought to look forward to. 

                  Ginny awoke and went through the motions of her morning, barely talking to Daniel, making herself some tea and a vegan breakfast.  Ginny waiting patiently for him to leave as she did a rather intense workout on her exercise bike, sweat dripping from her face and body as she just kept peddling and waiting while her uplifting girl power pop music thumped in her ear, the muscles in her legs and core tensing.    

    Finally, Ginny saw the flash of his car leaving the driveway through the windows as she pulled her headphones from her ears to a quiet home and slowed down on her peddling, looking down to see she had pushed nearly 30 miles worth of peddling at consistently high speeds, proud of herself that she got a new personal record.     

                  Getting off her bike and padding her face with a small towel to wipe the sweat away from her head as she breathed a little heavier for a few moments.  Dressed in all black exercise clothes, her porcelain skin wet with sweat, deciding if she wanted to clean herself up first or sate her desires.  She decided with the latter as she walked toward her reading room, not being able to contain the lust she felt for the newfound power she wanted to feel over tiny beings who were so desperate to serve her that they were willing to risk their own lives just for Ginny’s pleasure.   

                  Opening the small drawer, the micros were still securely contained within the little cap, the walls too high for them to crawl out over anyway as she reached in, gently pinching them up and placing them atop the table in the light with a gentle motion.  Ginny bending down, getting a good look at them, able to see the little individual colors of their clothes as she brushed her own wet black hair behind her ears to avoid any stray sweat drops crashing into the cap filled with hundreds of tiny people, not wanting to drown them all away before she could have her fun with them. 

                  “Volunteering like this…wanting to be close to meall of you… you have no idea how much it means…” Ginny whispered.  She was already feeling aroused just from the sight of the micros below her face, putting her hands between her thighs as she wiggled her hips and ass a bit, feeling a warm rush that made her lower body sway.  “Okay… be careful, I’m gonna tip you over” Ginny said as she reached down and started to tip the cap over as slowly and as gently as she could, hundreds of micros sliding out of the cap and onto the table level with Ginny’s waist.    

                  The micros in a nice grouping free from their plastic prison and obstructed view as Ginny smiled and became increasingly excited both in her mind and around her body.  The desire she was feeling in that moment was hitting her almost as hard as when she sacrificed a cargo plane to her pussy, wanting to explore her reawakened sexuality and regained confidence in her own beauty as she started to slowly undress.  Her blood already pumping from the workout she just finished only adding to the intense rush, becoming pink in the face and around her pussy becoming wetter by the second. 

                  She pulled off her tight exercise leggings first, wiggling them down with a bit of extra labor as her moist skin made it a little more difficult to slide down her legs, the fibers pulling and tugging against her thin curves and the smoothness of her perfect skin, bouncing her hips up and down until they peeled off, kicking them to the side as her wet panties were now in full view of the micros.

                  Next was her tight black tank-top, reaching down to her exposed midriff as she started to pull the shirt up and over her face and head, struggling for a brief moment as she tried to slide her sports bra off at the same time, catching the bottom of her chin for a second before she threw them off and shook her head, still smiling, her body growing more excited as she undressed in front of hundreds of little people who looked at her like a god, until she looked back down, her blinding arousal and thirst for sexual attention turning to just arousal and confusion. 

                  Staring down at the mite sized people as groups of them were starting to run away towards the opposite end and sides of the small table as if afraid of her.  Ginny wincing her eyes at the strange sight happening at her hips, dressed in nothing but her soaked panties in both her arousal and her sweat.  Thankfully, the majority of micros were still remaining in one mass a few inches from her sex.  “What kind of volunteers run away?” Ginny whispered as she tilted her head in thought. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  “We’re loyal to Kristen!” 

                  “We gotta find a way out of here!”

                  “Ginny is the false prophet!”

                  “We will never serve this devil!”

                  “The Goddess will save us!”

                  The shouts of the micros from Crest continued throughout the night as they were hopelessly trapped in Ginny’s dark drawer without any means of escape.  Some people tried to get sleep.  A few people tried to climb atop one another to form a sort of human ladder, but the edges of the cap were just too tall.   Left alone in their prison to fear their fate. 

    Their world shattered, thinking they were volunteering to go with Kristen, their lives fulfilled, being able to serve the creator of the universe and all they ever believed in, but no, they were given to the other woman.  There was even talk amongst different groups of people within the prison that they wished they could have gone with the sister of the Goddess instead, but no, they were with someone who resembled nothing of their savior. 

                  Tipped over, hundreds of people falling over one another in piles, stray elbows or shins hitting people in the face and body as everyone clambered and struggled, but eventually climbed to their feet.  Staring up at the giant Korean woman staring back down at them from a mile above.  Her jet-black hair shiny with sweat, the massive pores on her perfectly smooth face a little damp with trickles of cloudy water, her bright white teeth behind the mile wide thin lips turning to a bit of a lusting smile as her eyes lowered with desire. 

                  She wiggled down her leggings, her massive hips bouncing up to the left and right as she bent over slightly, the rumblings under the table feeling like small quakes from her feet stepping around to get her leggings off.  Her hips dominating the skyline before the micros as they all lowered their gaze toward her panties.  They were immediately surprised by both the smell and the heat coming off her body.   The heat from her body was radiating, the temperature increasing by a noticeable few degrees, the micros starting to put the pieces together that she must have just finished some type of intense physical activity to make her that hot. 

                  Even if she was only a few relative inches away from the table, her body was so huge that it already felt like her sex was right over top of them.  Some of the micros noticing that her black panties were a little darker with wetness right where her pussy was before the smell started to hit everyone.  A mix of her natural body odor, the oils of her skin from the sweat mixed with a subtle hint of her favorite perfume, but the overpowering smell of her sex dripping wet, the distinct musk emanating all over them as a few hundred people tried to cover their nose and mouth with their hands, but it was useless, her odor was beyond their power for them to block. 

                  She then started to tug at her shirt as a panic ensued, the majority of people all starting to yell or move away from the mass concentration of where they were all grouped together.  Many just frozen in fear, but dividends of people started to break away, running as fast as they could away toward the openness of the table away from the looming woman.  The table alone was the size of one of their cities, barely making any ground in their efforts to run away, but successful in separating themselves from the mass. 

                  “WHAT KIND OF VOLUNTEERS RUN AWAY?” her silky voice boomed over the micros, some of the fleeing people turning back to look up toward her now nude upper body, her small tits bouncing slightly as she shifted her weight to the side with a confused look on her face, others so desperate to get away from the false prophet that they just kept running.  A huge quake shook everyone running away to the ground, the false goddess planting one of her feet closer as her upper body bent over the table before she lowered her face for a distinct look at the fleeing citizens.  Her huge brown eyes above everyone scanning left to right as she seemed to hold her breath. 

                  The false goddess unaware that a few stray drops of sweat from her tits and chest sprinkled randomly over the table, the few droplets crashing down in random spots, thankfully two of the three drops that fell missed everyone by a few hundred feet, but one stray drop hit near a fleeing group of Kristen loyalists. 

    The trickle of sweat that fell from Ginny’s chest felt more like an explosion from a high yield bomb, burying ten people into the cloudy and salty warm liquid as their bodies broke and shattered from the intense impact swallowing them into her perspirant.  The cloudy sweat turning a pale red color from the lacerations of their micro bodies being ripped to shreds from the power of the collision, all of them dying within seconds from their wounds without time to barely even able to comprehend what had happened to them, not being able to scream from the pain as their lungs were immediately engulfed in the salinity. 

                  The giant woman’s looming face rotated around, her almond eyes confused as she held her hair back behind her ears with her fingers, the micros could tell she was thinking about something, dangerous or not, many people continued to flee, but the majority still remained motionless by the corner of the table and nearest to her exposed inner thighs.  The goddess rearing back to her original stance, letting her shorter hair fall down to her jaw as she reached her hands downward and wiggled her panties down her legs.  A few more quakes from her tiny steps out of her panties as she brushed them to the side with a flick of her sweaty bare toes. 

                  The micros feeling even more heat now that her entire massive body was exposed, smelling more of her musky sex mixed with sweat and perfume now as they could all see how wet she was, her lips nearly right over them, glistening with a dampness and flushness, her folds swollen and pink.  “OH…I SEE…MMM…YOU’RE GETTING INTO DIFFERENT SPOTS JUST FOR ME, HOW EXCITING!  IT’S FUNNY HOW YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO TREAT ME BETTER THAN MY HUSBAND…” her beckoning voice thundered over everyone as people looked around confused, not sure of what she meant by different positions, until a shadow over them grew darker and darker. 

                  Suddenly, her entire pussy was hovering right above them followed by a few small quakes, she was stepping closer, straddling over the corner of the table between her legs so she could hover her wetness and herself comfortably.  The Kristen loyalists basked in her shadow, her musk, her body heat, looking up towards a tight canyon of sensitive pink flesh and folds covered in a subtle coating of juices.  “THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING SO WILLING TO DO THIS JUST TO MAKE ME FEEL SEXY…OKAY, GET READY!” she sounded out loud once more as she started to slowly lower herself. 

                  Pure chaos erupted as everyone that was in the mass started to now run and scream from the realization that they were about to be swallowed by her wet folds.  A few of her jet-black pubes impacted first, crushing people and splattering them against the massive hairs, dying the menacing black curls a deep garnet with their blood.  The warmth growing ever hotter as the intense smell and humidity only increased within a matter of a few seconds as the false goddess took her time, teasingly and slowly lowering herself following a loud moan that shook everyone to their core, a few people covering their ears from the booming and lustful moan. 

                  Suddenly trapped under and against the warm pink walls, wiggling and writhing uncontrollably in an attempt to break free from the sticky and wet folds as they compressed under the minimal pressure applied from the giga woman who wasn’t the true goddess.  Immediately covered in her wetness as they coughed and choked from her cum trickling into their lungs, feeling their own bodies squeeze and twist, breaking thousands of bones of many hundreds of people all underneath her, but not squishing anyone just yet. 

    Some drowning in her cum as they tried to cough and breathe, their eyes turning red from asphyxiation as they kicked and punched for freedom against her hot flesh, but they were stuck until they suffocated completely, their lungs filled with her thick juices.  Others starting to get hazy and dizzy from the intense humidity radiating off her body, passing out and going unconscious from the extreme wet heat to never wake up again as their lifeless bodies only served to give the giantess a tingling sensation.   

                Dozens entrapped in her black pubic hairs above and around her pussy, the victims were mostly people who ran away when she took off her shirt as they made it only that far away relative to the corner in which the cruel goddess started to lay her pussy upon.  Many died on the second impact as the bottom curves of her ass started to spread across the table as she settled herself down, a few people disappearing under her asshole.  Her knees out to the side as she started to get more comfortable, dozens of bodies splattering in an instant from the heavy increase in pressure. 

    Their bodies also cushioning the impact enough for the goddess to feel their bodies exploding as little vibrating sensations pulsing across her pussy.  The Kristen loyalists fighting for their lives with no choice but to witness and watch all their friends around them explode into red mist or twisted and torn bodies, crushed skulls, broken necks.  Bones exploding and piercing their skin, guts erupting from their torso, eyes popping out of their faces followed by brain matter shooting out the back of their head as the pressure and compressing under the hot, wet folds of her pussy became too powerful to fight back against. 

                  Everyone that ran in different directions were now starting to crush and stick to her, spreading out the impact and melting all over her pussy and clit as one very unlucky group found themselves right underneath her swollen clit.   The false goddess rapidly started to grind her pussy forward and backward with the motions of her hips rocking the table, moaning more as the sloshing sound got wetter and wetter as she started to cum onto the table, smacking her own pussy against the now wet surface of the table.  The goddess moaned louder and louder, shaking everyone that was still alive, but slowly, everyone crushed and squished into her pussy from the grinding or drowned in her wetness. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  Ginny resisting the urge to bring her hand down and rub her own clit, but the sensational popping and vibrations of the micros writhing around her pussy was enough to send her to an amazing climax, grabbing at her tiny tits and nipples instead as she bit her lip and rocked a few more times until she screamed loudly, feeling the power of release as she couldn’t control the volume of her voice, letting it echo throughout her house as she breathed heavily and relaxed her arms down the sides of her body.    

                  Still sat in place atop the table as she reveled in the moment in pure bliss and ecstasy, rotating her head in neck around with her eyes still closed, breathing with her mouth open as she giggled a few times at the echoes of the pleasant sensation still throbbing throughout her body.

                  It was worth it, having thousands of people all wanting her, to sacrifice themselves for her, purposefully spreading themselves out so they could hit each part of her pussy was the sweetest and most thoughtful thing, although it took a moment for her to realize that’s what the micros were doing.  She couldn’t stand it, she had to have them at that very moment, better than any sex she had ever had with any man. 

                  After a few more moments of savoring the feeling, she stood back up as a few sticky strands of her cum stuck to the table like loose strings leading back up to the opening of her sex.  Looking down at the bloody and cum covered mess all around the corner of her small table as she giggled.  Walking naked through her home as the hundreds of squished micro bodies were stuck to her satisfied sex.  Grabbing a few paper towels to clean up the mess, throwing away the evidence along with the cap into the trashcan of the kitchen.  Ginny retreating to her bathroom upstairs as she took the best shower she ever had, letting the hot water rain down her skin, feeling like a goddess in total bliss as all the micro bodies slowly started to wash off lower body. 

    A few weeks later, Ginny had a hired a lawyer in secret to begin the separation process with her husband…

     

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Vero Nyla - 44

    Epsilon City

                  For months, Nyla lived on the streets of her home city after being excommunicated from her role as president via the command of Kristen.  That fateful night where the goddess demonstrated her anger, a night that was supposed to be a political peace offering, instead, a professionally dressed Kristen hovered her black pump heel over Epsilon City in a fit of rage, a million people almost brutally crushed to death because of the mistakes of one woman.  Threatening Kristen’s daughter, being an outright contrarian and constantly demeaning Kristen’s rule over the cities, it was only a matter of time before something had to break down in Kristen mentally. 

                  The 44-year-old former president was ostracized from her own people.  Forced to live near the outskirts of the city in a relatively abandoned housing project, she wandered the streets begging for food and supplies.  Her husband and son didn’t talk to her anymore from fear of being blamed for the near destruction of their home, they were constantly watched as well by police to make sure they didn’t secretly meet with her.  Feeding off the scraps of the people who voted for her, but it was widely established by the new president that if anyone was caught offering their home for her then they would also suffer the same fate of being excommunicated. 

                  Nyla cried almost every night wondering where she went wrong.  Thinking someone out there had to stand up to Kristen no matter how big and powerful she was.  Not wanting some giant girl nearly half her age determining the fate of millions of people, Nyla targeting the only thing that the goddess cared about, Madelyn.  Nyla waging a war of psychology rather than a war of force, knowing Epsilon City had zero military or bioweapons capabilities to even hurt Kristen’s daughter, but the words hurt Kristen and Nyla tried to capitalize on that advantage, but failing miserably. 

                  She ate her scraps in her makeshift home, her clothes tattered and torn, bathing maybe once every few days when the water was delivered by Kristen.  Nyla contemplated suicide a few times, but always held on to the hope that she could redeem herself and get her family back.  The pure hatred she had for Kristen helped motivate her too, the bitterness she had for the colossal woman drove her to survive. 

                  Suddenly, Nyla’s life took an unprecedented turn.  A drunk Kristen high off power and sad from relationship difficulties called out Nyla by name, something that shocked millions of people in the room.  Nyla flying under the radar of Kristen for several months without recognition, for all Kristen knew Nyla could have been dead.  But no, the ousted president was commanded to uproot her vagabond lifestyle and move to a neighboring city across the massive room to Braithe, a no name city that barely contributed anything to the wellbeing of the room.  A city often called lazy by the leaders who met in Servitus.    

                  Nyla didn’t believe it was happening and refused, hiding in her makeshift home, and not wanting to deal with the much larger world outside her confines.  A few hours after the command was given by Kristen, the small police force of Epsilon City showed up and escorted Nyla to a military dispatch that flew her to Braithe.  Nyla yelled and screamed the whole time, but was bound and chained, appeasing Kristen was more important for the collective of society, the needs of the one outweighing the needs of the many meant less people were in danger of being squished by that one. 

                  Nyla stepped off her helicopter into Braithe’s airport, immediately swatted up by a Braithe security escort along with the president of the city.  A quiet and older politician type who just wanted the fame of being popular without actually doing any of the hard work himself.  He was also the very wise man who decided to give Kristen some attitude during a meeting, igniting Kristen’s recognition of his city and snowballing everything that followed. 

    He was worried, anxious, he was biting at his nails and constantly rubbing his hands together, and Nyla could sense his weakness.  Nyla looked out of the window; a massive pair of strappy flat sandals towered over Braithe, it looked so unreal, they were endless in each direction, the stringy straps like devilish twines wrapping high into the sky, a subtle scent of Kristen’s feet and leather wafting into Nyla’s nose.  Nyla looking to the left, a massive smokestack of where Kristen had knocked over a towering skyscraper, killing thousands with a simple tap of her bare foot. 

                  The Braithe president begged and begged Nyla to help clean Kristen’s sandals in order to not incur more wrath and death from the gigantic mother who was growing used to her power over the people, caring less and less about their tiny fragility each day.  The president pledging every able-bodied person and cleaning supply Braithe could offer.  Nyla refused and turned her nose up at the command, never wanting to be involved at all with Kristen ever again, too filled with animosity toward the giant woman to ever listen to any of her words, especially a direct order, she would rather go back to her dilapidated “house” instead and eat scraps. 

                  She thought about her family, her husband, her teenaged son, her big house, her nice car, all gone because of that huge bitch, why in the world would she ever want to clean her miles long shoes?  “Nothing you can say is going to convince me… just get me on a helicopter out of here so I can watch your pathetic Braithe get stepped on when she finds out you didn’t clean her precious, ugly sandals…” Nyla callously said.  The president of Braithe started to panic a bit, breathing heavily, never having to handle a crisis like this in his whole life other than the initial panic of Braithe being zapped by a storm of blue lightning. 

                  “We’ll give you anything you want!” he pathetically screamed. 

                  “I’m not interested… what part of her foot do you want to die under… hmm?  These are the things I would start thinking about now, haha” Nyla teased as she crossed her arms.  “Just take me back, I don’t care what happens to your city” Nyla said. 

                  “She won’t stop at Braithe though, she called you out by name, she wanted you… you know just as much as me that she will take out her anger on Epsilon, your family will be erased just like Braithe because you refused to clean her shoes…”  the president of Braithe said.  Nyla sighed deeply and rolled her eyes. 

                  “She won’t… as tough as she wants to act, she doesn’t have the stones to crush a whole city on purpose…” Nyla confidently said. 

                  “Her sister… Leslie…what she said about us…just being bugs… no, it’s all changing, it’s changing!   It’s only a matter of time before Kristen does something apocalyptic!   We have to do what she says or we’re all gonna die!”  the president panicked.  Nyla shook her head, then looked toward the floor of the vehicle as they drove down the highway toward downtown as the looming pair of sandals surrounding the city only seemed to grow bigger and bigger, dwarfing the biggest buildings of Braithe with ease. 

                  “Hmm…” Nyla hummed in thought as the president was on the edge of his seat, nearly biting his nails until they were just stubs, bleeding a bit from the tips of his fingers.  Maybe there was some truth to his statements, things did seem to be changing in the room, Kristen seemed more comfortable with her power and didn’t mind crushing people as much.  She thought about her family, how so badly she wanted to see them again, but became terrified of the thought that Kristen was actually capable of crushing Epsilon City along with her family on a whim. 

                  “Please… it has to be you… we have to send her evidence, a video… something… or else more people die in both of our homes” he said.

                  “Well then… I want the biggest house in this city, your nicest cars, I don’t want to pay for anything, ever… I want all of the nicest food you have kept from the public, personal trainers, a private jet to Epsilon whenever I want… whatever.  I.   want.  No questions asked, those are my terms” Nyla said with a serious tone. 

                  “Yes!  Yes, anything” he agreed with enthusiasm. 

                  “I need every available person up there, I want a hazmat suit… it’s bad enough I have to be up there at all, I don’t want to smell like her sandals, okay?”  Nyla suggested.  The president nodded.  “Take a video of me up there cleaning and send it to her, once you do that then get me the fuck off her sandals back to the ground where I will direct everyone on what to do” Nyla demanded.

                  “Do you know what you’re doing?” the president asked as Nyla scoffed at his comment. 

                  “Designer shoes were a must when I was president… any scuff or scratch was not good for my image… I know what I’m doing…” Nyla said with a serious confidence. 

                  The next few hours were very intriguing for Nyla, just like she commanded, she was brought to the base of the sandals; from Nyla’s perspective it was just an endless black wall going up for a few hundred feet into the sky above her.  She was situated in a quaint and quiet neighborhood, but the leathery foot smell was more intense, fumigating the streets with a pungent air that was impossible to ignore.  There was an army of people filling the streets, the military equipping the regular looking people with brushes and cleaning supplies in order for them to be effective at their new job. 

    Only a third of people got masks or some kind of protective gear, the rest would be subjected to Kristen’s odor, having to brush and clean away the oily residue, the dead skin, covering themselves in blackened dust and grime that would stick to their skin and fill their lungs like a viscous ash.  Breathing the noxious fumes throughout the night as transport after transport dropped off troves of people onto the surface of the 2 miles long pair of footwear.  The volunteers getting straight to work, thousands of people on each the left and right sandal, both groups starting at the toes of the shoes and working their way to the arch and eventually the heel.    

    Nyla was taken up after being fitted into the hazmat suit she requested.  Given an aerial view of the hundreds of people being transported up at a time.  The footwear alone spanned the size of half the city, the dark straps above still looming ominously over Nyla like wicked tendrils, a flat ocean of leather covered in volunteers from toes to heel.  The helicopter starting to settle down near the arch and under the straps, Nyla stepping off, immediately greeted with the view of people covered in a thick black tar as if they had worked in a coal mine for a week straight. 

    The people scrubbing at the oily toe imprints with brushes and scrubs while Nyla posed for photos.  She had done this before as President of Epsilon, posing for photos without actually doing any of the work she was there to advocate for.  Once she was satisfied with the photos, her real work began, she was airlifted off the right sandal once more and brought to the ground where she was ushered into a mobile military command center.  It was operated by a small crew in a larger trailer equipped with computers and terminals all over for communication and logistics. 

    She watched from the first-person cameras attached to the worker managers’ helmets.  It looked like a rough job, and she was glad she could get away with not being up there with the peons, but she did want to do what Kristen said, wanting to make sure that a good job was done on her sandals, not up to Kristen’s standards, but to Nyla’s much higher standards.  “Is this where I speak?” Nyla asked.

    “Yes, this mic in on an open channel to all the crew managers, 60 managers, each with a crew of 100 people… just hold that button at the bottom when you’re ready to talk and let go when you’re done” a young analyst said a few seats down from Nyla. 

    “Good…” Nyla whispered as she leaned into the microphone.  “Attention crew managers, I see that you’re already hard at work and making progress with each of your teams, but I see little details already that have been carelessly ignored.  We must do better, not one speck should be left unchecked.  Every scratch, every stain, every smudge, it all has to go… no exceptions tonight…” Nyla said.  

                  Nyla worked and micromanaged each team through the night and into the early hours of the morning, as did the thousands of people atop Kristen’s sandals.  Nyla was extremely tired, but very much enjoyed the familiar feeling of bossing around thousands of subordinates, it gave her power and purpose for those few hours.  It reminded her of being president in a way, the power she had, the regality of her position in the world and her city where she was recognized and praised, at least by the people who weren’t her critics.

                  Morning broke through the massive windows of the room, illuminating the progress on the giant sandals.  The thuds of intense quakes rocked the trailer though as Nyla already knew it was Kristen standing above the city.  Nyla exiting the trailer, looking up at the miles tall woman looking back down at her footwear.  Nyla a little nervous, but the hatred of the giant woman was the dominating emotion she felt still.  Nyla noticed that Kristen looked confused, as if shocked that there were people on her shoes cleaning them.  “HUH…” Kristen’s little hum boomed over the city, rattling the trailer behind Nyla. 

                  Kristen appeared to have a tiny smile across her face as she stared down at her footwear.  “I FORGOT I SAID TO DO THAT… BUT WOW…THOSE LOOK LIKE THEY’RE BRAND NEW!”  Kristen’s voice echoed across the room, “NLYA… GOOD WORK” Kristen thundered.  The approval Nyla needed, that she did a good job, that Braithe was saved, that Nyla could begin her mission on redeeming herself for her family and her reputation. 

                  Nyla was escorted back to the nicest royal hotel in all of Braithe, the suite on the top floor like a miniature palace, it was actually nicer than any of the presidential offices Nyla had lived in during her tenure.  Nyla took her time in the shower, combing her hair back over and over again in the hot water as she let the stress of not having a home melt away from her mind.  Nyla wrapped herself in a lush robe and laid down in the bed fitted with the nicest sheets Braithe’s world had to offer.  She fell asleep almost immediately in the cool, silky linens.   

                  When Nyla woke up, she was greeted with a staff of servants presenting her with delicacy, food, and drink.  The food was definitely not available to the regular citizens of Braithe, this was meant for kings and queens.  Nyla devoured the food, not having a decent meal apart from scraps in quite some time.

    Nyla then dressed herself within a massive closet of clothes of all sizes, picking out something similar to what she would have worn while president, a pantsuit, and some simple, short heels.  When she exited into the lobby of the hotel, she was immediately bombarded by news stations, cameras, and crowds of common people from Braithe swarming her as bodyguards tried to hold people back.  She was praised as a hero of Braithe, an overnight celebrity, people chanted her name claiming that she saved them from being stepped on by Kristen.  Nyla smiled and waved to the people…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Milya

    Fortitude – Space Station

                  Milya huddled against a wall, hugging herself, floating for months on end without rescue.  Her muscles were in atrophy, food and water was running quite low without a resupply.  She tried to close her eyes for a second, just for a small moment of peace amidst the hopelessness.  She kept hearing yelling coming from a module further down the space station.  Milya covered her ears and tried to ignore the frantic yelling and screams, but she couldn’t press hard enough against her ears to totally block out the repeating and disturbing noise. 

    There were 6 crew members aboard the derelict space station.  Ever since they witnessed Ostrov being ripped away from their home planet, the sudden imbalance of gravity and mass threw off the trajectory of the station’s path, causing them to float away from the planet with no chance of being saved as the planet was left in chaos below from their world’s most powerful nation disappearing.  Left floating around a nothingness in the vast expanse of darkness. 

    They tried to figure out how or why it happened, how Ostrov disappeared, but nothing ever added up, no math or calculations made sense.  “A cosmic accident” one crew member said, but that never made any of them feel better, Milya especially, watching her home country disappear from orbit.  Milya being the only person onboard from Ostrov, could barely comprehend what had happened, wondering if her family was alive or dead. 

    One of her crewmates killed themselves about 3 months into being thrown out of orbit, letting himself suffocate in an isolated module without an air supply.  The crew had to eject his body from the station.  A week later, another crew member did the exact same thing, suffocating themselves, again having no choice but to eject the dead body.  It had become apparent that life was truly hopeless aboard The Fortitude.   

    It had been over 9 months in total on the station only designed to last about 12 months without a resupply.  The commander tried his best to remain stoic and calm, but even he was starting to crack and realize that there was no belief, trying to explain to Milya and the two crewmates that there was always a chance, but it wasn’t enough.  The commander started to go crazy, everyone did to a certain point, trapped in small modules, having no sunrise and sunset, eating flavorless paste over and over, two of their friends dead, their planet likely in shambles, Milya’s family who knows where. 

    The commander was the next to go, so mentally disturbed that he threw himself out of the space station because he thought he saw a planet he could float to in his spacesuit, but there never was a planet.  Milya left with the remaining two others, a man and a woman both from same country from their planet, a country that rivaled Ostrov in many ways.  The man would proposition Milya for sex every so often, crying desperately over how lonely he was, but no matter how lonely Milya felt, she could never have done it, the male crewmember fucking the other woman anyway in secret, but noise carried very well in the tight domiciles.    

    Milya overheard them plotting to murder Milya while she slept, wanting the rest of the food and supplies just for themselves.  Even if there was no hope, they were too scared to kill themselves and wanted what remained for their survival.

                  Milya still covering her ears until she heard nothing, unwrapping herself and pulling herself down a few modules, peering into the small port window to see her two cremates floating lifeless in the pod.  Milya killing them first, having sabotaged their air supply while they ate, carrying their bodies to be ejected off the station.  Going back to her own pod, hugging herself once more in the deathly quiet floating contraption.  Left alone with her thoughts, memories of her family, of her life back on her planet, back in Ostrov.  Her station tumbling and twirling through the stars as she closed her eyes and covered her ears once more.

                  A glowing and surging blue cloud in the far distance ahead of Milya’s path…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Servitus

                  I don’t know what day it is or exactly how long we’ve been here.  My girlfriend suggested I start writing, so… here it goes…

                  I decided to keep a journal because I’m having memory loss issues from lack of sleep, it’s not uncommon for people not to be sleeping, even if it’s been almost of year of being here in her room.  It’s hard to get used to that thunderous shaking every time she walks around, we live on her time, and I fear that we always will.  Her voice rattles our windows and rings our ears, her daughter’s cries at night echo throughout the massive house.  We feel the tremors of her doing her workouts and exercises even if it’s a hundred miles away. 

                  She controls the lights, sometimes she forgets to turn them off, I have blankets and towels over every window to keep it dark in my house so my girlfriend and I can at least try to get a full night of rest if she leaves them on, doesn’t she know she can set a time for them to turn off automatically?  Fuck. 

    It frustrates me to no end when she takes a step right near Servitus and knocks down all of my window covers form the intense quake, sometimes it shakes me off my bed, or throws me off my couch.  The worst was when I was taking a shower, just trying to get a moment of relaxation, Kristen took a step right outside the outskirts of our city to drop off food and I didn’t get the standard city-wide alert on my phone before I hopped into the bath, her footstep threw me out of my shower, and I broke my arm trying to catch myself from hitting my head.

    I’ve actually heard that the really wealthy people of each city have been able to hire people to earthquake proof their houses, they are able to install noise blocking insulation as well.  I don’t think I’ll ever be that wealthy.  What’s the point of making money just to survive, why do we even use currency anyway?  There’re miles tall women surrounding us, killing us like bugs just because they can, even if it’s an accident, fuck making money, but I have to.  Currency is still around because we don’t have anything better to buy the foods and supplies that Kristen gives us each week.  It’s how we survive.  I go to the distribution center once every three weeks to pick up my box of rations and water. 

    I’m only 20, so there is still some hope to get some money, but at the same time, our lives are so fragile, Kristen could end thousands of lives with one of her toes if she wanted.  It’s a weird dissonance of life to live in.  I know some people who have committed suicide because they feel hopeless in this place, it broke people mentally.  Kristen alone questioned everyone’s religion if they had any, the sheer power of life and death that she has over us makes people extremely anxious, there aren’t a lot of options for mental health as even the therapists of the city are usure of themselves. 

    We try out best to make life normal, we still have restaurants, people have jobs, we talk to our neighbors, people drive around, we have dinner, we have relationships, people gather at parks, we watch the news… but it’s like you know there is someone always watching with a giant pair of hazel eyes, someone that could kill you in an instant.  There’s a weird social pressure to be more friendly here, people wave at one another, strangers who wouldn’t have done that before this all happened.  It can make you act a little crazy sometimes, thankfully Kristen was able to establish a sort of authority, we still have lots and lots of crimes, but most people are calm knowing they might have to answer to her if they do something really malicious.

     I saw some graffiti the other day on the side of a distribution center across town, it was a painted picture of Kristen with her arms crossed over her chest, her legs straddling the outline of a city, she had flaming red eyes looking down at the silhouettes of tiny shapes of people with a quote above her head, “Always Beneath Me”.  The graffiti was cleaned off a few days later. 

    I actually have a job; this is how I make that money I’m talking about.  I work at supply store, stocking groceries in the late evening.  We all are pretty much required to have jobs, but a lot of jobs became useless when that freaky storm sent us to this gigantic room.  People like accountants were basically forced into becoming stock managers for supplies and distribution to the people of the city, it didn’t matter anymore, really.  Coincidentally, I was already working at a grocery store, so my current job is painfully the same, although, I was going to school, but every school shut down since the great rift. 

    I can say that Servitus is probably the city that is the best off compared to every other city here.  We’re right in the middle of the room, all the pathways are leading out of here, many people consider us the capital now of the entire room.  I can remember our old name, but Servitus is what we must call it now, people will look at you strange if you say the old name, of course, we’re named Servitus because of the big lady… we’ve seen so much death because of her… so it’s best to just do what she says.

    I know Kristen doesn’t do these things on purpose, well… now she does it on purpose sometimes.  I might be experiencing short term memory loss, but I will always remember that first night where she crushed that one city… Snowfield, or something… I think I remember; we still have some of their refugees now working on the pathways for horrible pay.  She came in, we couldn’t believe our eyes.  A monolith of a pregnant woman stepping all over a city that was maybe half the size of Servitus.  I remember just grabbing my girlfriend and holding her while she had a panic attack.  I’ll never forget seeing those buildings crumble under her feet… those screams… the shock… I still get anxious thinking about it. 

    Things like that are scary now, Kristen is starting to care less about us, but in weird ways.  She’s doesn’t want to kill anyone but doesn’t care as much about accidental crushes or displaying her power over us anymore.  She’s becoming sterner, what she says is what we have to do, she still leaves room for negotiations with our leaders, but it only sometimes works.  She won’t outright step on anyone that defies what she says, but we’re not so sure anyone is safe.  Making that one former president clean her sandals, that seemed to be a turning point for a lot of us mentally, thinking that we are probably going to be used for more than just cleaning her footwear and building her walkways. 

    I think it’s different in each city though, their attitudes towards her and how they view her.  Maybe I’ll go to another place with my girlfriend one day just to visit and see how they are, well… not the twin cities by her chair.  Serenity and Luxury are always right at the base of her toes every time she sits down… practically smelling her feet and nail polish constantly.  I can’t imagine living that close to something like that all the time, seeing the soles of her feet looming right over where you live, the bottoms of her toes always looking like they’re going to come down right on top of you or tip over a building.  It makes me shudder. 

     I also won’t be going to that city where they cleaned her sandals, I heard rumors it’s only a matter of time before Kristen makes them clean another pair.  I also absolutely won’t go to Crest either, they’re fanatics for Kristen.  I almost wish that one time their city was allowed to be destroyed in that invasion from Aker and General Werth’s military, although these days, people have been calling Aker, Clitsburgh.  It started as a joke, Kristen’s evil sister, Leslie called Aker Clitsburgh, now it’s just what everyone says, as if slang. 

                  My girlfriend has a much worse job than me, but she gets paid loads more than I will ever earn, this is why we have this house I’m writing in right now; she fronts the cost.  I noticed she’s starting to go empty in her eyes lately, mentally I know she’s not doing well, much worse than the average person.  I try my best to care for her, but her job takes a toll on her that I can’t even imagine how it must feel.  She can’t leave her job either, it’s unfortunate, but that’s just how the law is now, and the prisons are awful.   

                  She always on call, but when she does get that call, then she has to drive out to the middle of nowhere in the huge room with a small crew and scrape up all the dead and squished bodies from off Kristen’s floor.  So, when someone gets stepped on, or falls off the pathways, or a plane explodes on Kristen anywhere in the vicinity of Servitus, she gotta shovel their remains into bags and bring them back to the city morgue.  We all got assigned our jobs based on our experience, maybe the organizers of the city gave her that job because she was studying criminal science at our university where we met, she never wanted to see this level of gore though in her aspirations to be a detective.   

                  She has seen such horrors, smears of people, barely recognizable apart from maybe the shape of what a human once was, completely flattened or exploded piles of gore and bloodstains.  She could always tell when one half of a squished person was smeared against the floor and the other half was stuck to the bottom of Kristen’s foot.  If the scene was gruesome enough, they could fit hundreds of bodies into their truck for recovery and DNA testing, whole bodies were never a thing, but it gave some families some level of comfort knowing at least what happened to their loved ones. 

                  The stories she tells me… like that day Kristen’s sister came to visit.  Leslie had crushed hundreds of construction workers on purpose under those horrible cheetah heels to prove a sickening point to Kristen.  I can still see them towering above Servitus, looking up that bitch’s skirt, that smug look of arrogance and satisfaction when she ground her heel into all those innocent people.  My girlfriend was right next to them when it happened, she came home covered in blood.  For weeks, my girlfriend didn’t talk about it, but then she told me she wouldn’t have been alive if she was just a few dozen yards closer.  She said she still hears the screams of all those people before watching them all crunch under those thick platforms. 

                  She also saw Kristen accidentally flatten another crew.  My girlfriend saw it all from high up, looking toward the floor from atop the pathways.  Kristen entered the room unannounced, the workers on the floor didn’t have time to go for shelter and enact the safety protocols put in place to keep them from getting squished.  She saw Kristen’s massive leg swing around, her barefoot looming over the crew of maybe 50 or so people.  My girlfriend watching their little bodies disappear under Kristen’s foot, then she stepped down, her foot planting, her toes spreading slightly.  She looked up to see that Kristen didn’t even notice what she had done, Kristen just kept walking toward her chair.  You can see how this affects my relationship… every night she’s afraid to go to sleep because of the nightmares she has about being stepped on.   

    Imagine driving home on the highway every day, imagine your entire sky is another room, someone’s gigantic room… her black and gold chair forever in the background, dozens of miles tall.  Then, even closer…  a pair of high heels towering over everything, the smell of her feet becoming your air that you breathe every day while some poor crew from Braithe cleans them.  Then you gotta go out there and scrape up bodies that barely have any remains… that’s what my love has to deal with every day… but I’ll be here for her every day until I die. 

                  It feels good to get these thoughts out… but who knows how long I’ll be here… things are changing… and we all know Kristen is too… our future… I think… isn’t going to be lived for our benefit.  I think it will be lived for Kristen’s… our goddess…

    End Notes:

    There will definitely be a second Interlude chapter to include many of the nano povs coming up next chapter. 


    Chapter 16 - Interlude II by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   A compendium of mostly nano and Kristen POVs.  This is a follow up to Interlude I.  This chapter will still push time forward.  This is the longest chapter so far.  Enjoy.   

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  POV.  Crush.  Milk.


     

    Prime Minister Avin

    Sulimov Mountains, Ostrov

    The Prime Minister of Ostrov was escorted to his deep underground mountain bunker during that horrifying first night when a 200-mile-tall pregnant woman stepped all over his home country.  She appeared out of nowhere, everyone forced to watch as Kristen massaged her bare feet and toes into countless towns and cities to relieve herself of sore and achy soles, unaware that she was ruthlessly crushing and squishing millions of innocent and frightened people who were less than minute compared to her, smaller than a simple speck of dust so far below the seemingly planetary sized woman who’s single and smallest toe covered one of their cities five times over with plenty of her soft flesh to spare. 

    That event happened over a year ago, but the pain will likely never go away for the people who lived through and witnessed Kristen actions, mentally broken and constantly afraid of dying at any moment.  So many families and friends lost or missing, but almost everyone knew that ‘missing’ was just a feeble excuse for someone being squished out of existence by one of the giantesses.  Atrocity after atrocity continued to happen over the months since the blue storm clouds covered the skies, and nobody had an answer as to why they were there or why they deserved such senseless cruelty.    

    Ostrov, with a population of 279 million people, had lost over 10 million the night they showed up in Kristen’s room.  A few hundred thousand more people washed away or drowning when she sprayed water over their farmlands in her attempt to help gain their trust.  3 million the night she accidentally squirted her milk from her swollen breast over several towns and cities nearest to the border to her black couch, and another 20 million the day Leslie showed up, stepping on countless cities underneath her cheetah heels in which Kristen finished off, literally following in her older sister’s footsteps.  Devastated couldn’t even begin to describe the broken morale of the once prideful Ostrov who lay broken on the massive floor, covered in footprints, heelprints, and stains. 

    Prime Minister Avin was an emotionally sensitive man throughout his life, but most importantly, he knew right from wrong and how to lead people.  He was a great politician and humanitarian of the most powerful country on his planet and his people loved him for it.  His country was the envy of many across his old world.  The strongest military, the most money, a sufficient political and healthcare system, limited discrepancies between the rich and the poor, and a space program that propelled their scientific prowess into their solar system. 

    Many allies, few enemies, it was almost the perfect nation, but now that nation was fractured, literally, collapsed mountains from the quakes of the massive women’s footfalls, webs of cracks spreading out from the embedded footprints like impossibly wide canyons that could swallow entire cities, a crippled infrastructure, and people on the verge of societal collapse.    

    Avin was elected over and over again by the overwhelming votes of the population, they wanted him to lead, to be strong, to be averse to the faces of danger, but those dangerous faces ended up being 200 miles tall.  Kristen wasn’t the only one, Leslie, Ginny, nobody in Ostrov knew who would walk through that door in the future and it wasn’t as if they could defend themselves, their strongest weapons wouldn’t even register a tickle against the living planets, let alone scuff their shoes and heels, and they tried.  Every single time one of the massive women had walked through the door, the military would launch attack after attack, but the giant women never even noticed, simply carrying on about their day or conversing with one another on the couch. 

    The decision came to cut off all contact with Kristen no matter what happened, a decision that Avin was adamant about.  “Interacting with ‘her’ will only lead to more despair and the deaths of countless innocents” was what Avin said, his staff mostly agreeing.  Ostrov had supplies, they had all the water they wanted after the horrific rainstorm Kristen had caused.  If they were to give her attention, then it only risked more territory and cities full of people to be subjected to the whims of Kristen’s smallest actions.  

    The idea was breaking down though, it seemed like no matter what, Kristen and her fellow giants were going to be involved anyway.  After the Leslie incident, and those millions of deaths, the debate raged between Avin and his advisors whether or not to reestablish contact with Kristen and negotiate some sort of peace offering. 

    Avin debated what the future would look like for his beloved country, how it would look for the hundreds of millions who were depending on him to make the right decision, he thought about his daughter, the only family he had left since his wife had passed many years before his current nightmare of living on the floor in a giant woman’s home.    

    He asked his advisors and staff to leave the bunker, to go back to the capital, Volenskya, Avin wanting to be alone with his thoughts and ponder the options, always praised for his intelligence, his advisors trusting him.  Alone in the dark bunker with screens all around him showing the many events that had happened over the previous year since they appeared at the feet of Kristen.

    He started to play the videos of the events as he thought about what he wanted to do, Avin being the only person in the entire country with the code to activate the machine that could transmit messages to Kristen, the only failsafe for the code being written in his will that was locked away in a private safe. 

     He sat in his bunker watching many videos of the tragedies, constant replays from recordings taken from all over Ostrov, rubbing his hands through his grey hair for a moment before he clicked play once again on some footage simply called, “White Flood 3” …

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Burlow, Ostrov

                  Burlow, one of the largest districts in the entire country was situated near the border and below Kristen’s leather couch.  Half of Burlow’s sky was the underside of Kristen’s black couch, millions of people spread out across various cities and townships basked in its shadow.  The district was renowned for its vast, rocky landscapes and endless steppes along with a distinct culture and cuisine that many people once frequented for winter vacations. 

    The populous cities were well connected by an intricate system of bridges, highways, trains, and tunnels that spanned through the deep gorges and mountainous landscape.  A train ride or a road trip was one of the most beautiful things one could experience if they were to visit any of the cities in Burlow, weaving through tunnels, spanning bridges, valleys, and rivers underneath the rows of grand mountains capped with forests and snow… but the snow melted, and the forests were dying ever since they were taken from their world. 

                  The footage on the prime minister’s screen showed even worse…

    With nowhere to go, many citizens of the district were never evacuated, forced to live so close to Kristen, rather, underneath her.  They would find themselves directly below her if she decided to sit or lay on her couch.  They couldn’t see her around the curves of the couch if she were to lay down and could only see her feet and lower legs if she sat upright, her feet at the border but never crossing into Ostrov, thankfully. 

    It was a strange sight for millions of people, just looking out of their window, seeing a peachy pink and pale white moon hovering in their sky, realizing it’s just a small portion of one of her toes, that single toe taking up nearly the entire horizon.  Her toe being so tall that they could only see the underside of the skin, the millions of people in the middle and farther districts at least being able to see the color in which her nails were painted, but no, Burlow could only be subjected to every single individual crease and fold just on the underside of her warm skin and the consequential smell of her feet that came with its ominously towering presence. 

    But the footage that Avin watched consisted of other things, he knew what was coming, bracing himself for the panic to start.  It was like an average day at first, the massive Kristen came in, scooted herself along the border of her walls, crawling over the couch to lay down.  The intense quakes were unbearable as always, but most of the outskirt towns and border towns had already been leveled a long time prior from Kristen just simply dragging her body against the wall.  The majority of cities and towns across Ostrov able to handle the tremors and vibrations normally. 

    For a while, all Kristen did was sleep atop her couch, her beathing was slow and thunderous.  Many missiles were sent to bomb her, but nothing even got close to doing any damage, her skin like miles thick armor, the explosions not even able to slightly disturb her sleep or register a noticeable feeling.    

    Suddenly she woke up, her brows furrowed, her tits exposed after tugging them from her shirt.  Nobody in the cities or towns of the mountainous Burlow knew what was going on.  All they could see from so far below was her huge tits leaning over the edge of the couch, maybe the top of her head and hair, some could see her hand rubbing and squeezing at her right breast, her face obviously in pain or distress before her nipple unexpectedly erupted and sprayed a thick white stream outward and toward Ostrov.

    This is where the feed began in one of the few recorded videos recovered from the disaster.  Burlow’s longest and widest tunnel, carved right through a mountain range headed toward the western part of Ostrov and farther away from Kristen and her continent sized couch.  The tunnel was packed full of cars, by the thousands, each car full of people and many terrified families who were just wanting to get as far away from the sleeping giant as possible. 

    But it was gridlocked inside the tunnel, some type of accident near the end of the tunnel kept everyone in place for an hour without movement.  Many people getting out of their cars just to chat and talk amongst themselves as they knew they couldn’t just leave.  The recording coming from a tunnel camera that panned across the length of the tube.  Tens of thousands of people either in their car, with their family, or walking around aimlessly just waiting for the accident to clear so they could move on to their destinations.     

    Suddenly, Kristen’s loud and methodical sleepy breathing was interrupted by terrifyingly guttural noises of huffing and giant groans of pain, a fleshy smack of her hand against her giant right breast and heavy, painful breathing echoing thunderously within the tunnel, the noise lasting for a few moments while the people in the tunnel fell silent until…

    “AAAHHHHHH….” Kristen’s giant relieving moan sounded aloud across all of Ostrov.  The next noise sounded like a bomb going off across the country, then a low continuous rumbling.  The people in the tunnel looking around confused, some still covering their ears as the rumble only seemed to be growing louder with each agonizingly long second.  A deep shaking starting to vibrate the camera screen as Avin saw people looking around with panic and confusion amongst the dense crowds within the tunnel. 

    The people on both ends of the long tunnel started to run as the rumbling sound only grew into more of a torrential roar, people exiting their cars frantic and scared, unsure of what was happening as they didn’t have a way to see outside. 

    Then a sudden rushing rapid of thick white liquid flowed into the tunnel, an ocean of milk. 

     The white torrent cascaded inward with brutal force and velocity, leaving no time for the people to even react to what they were seeing, the tidal wave picking up cars and throwing people into the current.  Tossed around and washed together in an erratic whirlpool of white as people screamed and thrashed against the viscous milk, the tunnel filling up almost instantly, people drowning within seconds. 

                  The video stopped as the camera lost power, the last image on the screen consisted of countless people’s lifeless bodies floating around the milk.  Avin watched other videos of bridges collapsing as a monolithic white avalanche crashed over it, or of terrified people trying to climb mountains to escape the rising ocean of breastmilk, but the white tidal wave was miles above even Ostrov’s tallest peaks, millions of people washed away in less than a minute all because the giant Kristen couldn’t be bothered to go somewhere else to relieve herself. 

    The prime minster sighed deeply, looking at the reports over and over again, the largest city of Burlow hit directly by her milk stream, obliterating hundreds of thousands of people in an instant, collapsing buildings, flooding streets, turning the entire city into a pool of milky mud and dead bodies.  The ruins of the city are still buried under miles of white stained dried mud with an untold amount of people filling the mass grave, their bodies calcified as if they had been buried and petrified in ash for thousands of years. 

    Avin clicked on the next video titled, “Leslie 2 C” …

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Karos, Ostrov

                  Evacuation was useless, by the time anyone could react or even get to their cars for a chance to escape, Leslie’s heel was already nearing the district.  There was a weird feeling people got knowing they were going to die in such a hopeless way.  Emotions one couldn’t describe washing over everyone, pure dread, pure fear, disbelief maybe, but something about seeing a 200-mile-tall woman not wearing any panties under her skirt about to step on them drove people to awful places within their mind they didn’t even knew existed. 

    Chaos rang out around Karos, a large district near the middle lands of Ostrov, having been relatively untouched apart from suffering some of the hurricane from Kristen’s spray water bottle.  One of the major of cities of the district was where the recording took place that the prime minister had on his screen. 

    Sounds of panic and screaming came through loud and clear, the view of the camera initially pointed down toward the street where he could see hundreds of people all running around in hysterics, directionless, terrified looks on their faces, blindly running just for the sake of survival instinct, car wrecks and fire everywhere with people screaming for help.  Avin could hear the madness, the sheer cries of primordial fear from people knowing they had no more life left to live whom were about to figure out if their belief in an afterlife was fiction or not. 

                  This was especially true in the voice of the young girl who was recording the video on her phone.  The view of the recording panned up from the street, the view was shaky and unstable, the next thing in sight was the young girl’s face.  She couldn’t have been more than 16 or 17 years old.  Pretty green eyes, long black hair cascading against her tan complexion, but her face was terrified, tears streaming down her cheeks, snot bubbling from her small, freckled covered nose, saliva spilling out of her lips.  She could barely speak through her intense sobbing and shrieking as a shadow started to appear over her and high above the skyscrapers and buildings in the background.   

                  “Please, I’m not ready for this!  Mom… I don’t- I can’t-” her desperate and shaky voice repeated over and over through heavy wails coming from her cries for her mother’s comfort.  The view behind the young girl’s face started to become clearer as the camera compensated its exposure from the darkening shadow.  A pair of long tanned legs leading up towards a darkened view between Leslie’s exposed hips and pussy, Avin almost wanted to press pause and just skip to the next video as he grew angry.    

                  He allowed it to play.  The panicked young girl sobbing and shaking, she sniffled before she fell silent as there was a loud whirring noise filling up their air, like a slow-motion buzzing.  She slowly started to look upward, the camera to her side also looking up.  High above the young girl’s head and dozens of miles above the tallest buildings of the city was a sudden dark sky.  Everything above them turning to shadow and blackness.  The buzzing noise only got louder as the black sky suddenly seemed to be moving toward them slowly.  The air pressure changing as the wind picked up, the young girl shielding her eyes from the dust blowing around the streets.

                  She started to scream again, “mom!  Please!  I’m not ready!  I don’t want to die!”  her aching voice cried out again.  She screamed as their tallest skyscraper crumbled and collapsed into grey power upon impact with the black sky, the sound of the entire city panicked and full of horrific and frenzied screams. 

    What the people of the city didn’t realize was that the moving sky was only just the stiletto of Leslie’s cheetah mule heel, the smallest tip of her expensive footwear alone engulfing the entire heavens for everyone beneath her.  As the black sky grew closer, all the details of her stiletto started to become more noticeable, scuffs and creases in the plastic, but by the time anyone could understand the details, the stiletto of her heel started to compress into the city with a horrific grinding and earth-shattering noise that overpowered the screams of hundreds of thousands of people fleeing for their lives without hope.    

                  The young girl screaming one more time as loud as she could, the intense rumbling and shaking grew to a crescendo, the shadow becoming solid black as the camera cut off suddenly, the heel crushing the entire city and its surrounding towns.  Avin knew most of the damage came from the actual sole of Leslie’s heel, but to lose such a major city to the smallest section of Leslie’s heel was a gut-wrenching reality he had to face.  If only Kristen’s older sister had stepped a few miles to her left instead, there still might be a young girl alive there along with millions of others.     

                  The video was sent to Avin from the young girl’s brother, he was able to capture his sister’s final stream while he safely lived in the capital hundreds of miles away…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Prime Minister Avin

    Sulimov Mountains, Ostrov

                  “Dearest love, my last and most joyful love, my proudest accomplishment… it pains me to write this letter, but I fear I am not strong enough to face this burden any longer.  I have weighed the decision in my mind for many harrowing months now.  The people of Ostrov will deem me a coward for the rest of our history, but it is time I join your mother.  I have left a will for your eyes only; it contains the codes that you will need to decide everyone’s fates.  I trust you more than anyone else in the world to take up my place and do a better job than I ever could. 

                  My will.  I have written you something special there.  It will explain more and is filled with many of my favorite memories as a family and our precious time together.  This isn’t how I wanted to say goodbye, but never forget that I love you and you were born for this moment...    love, dad…” Avin wrote. 

                  The Prime Minister’s staff found him dead a few hours later upon returning to the bunker.  It was an apparent suicide from consuming a toxic capsule along with a glass of his favorite alcohol.  The staff was extremely saddened and bewildered, but they found and delivered his letter to his one and only child, his daughter, Justyna…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Prime Minister Justyna  

    Volenskya, Ostrov

                  Justyna had dozens of cameras pointed toward her, she was being broadcasted to the entire nation of Ostrov, every television, every phone, radio, loudspeaker played her voice so that everyone could watch or hear her speak.  Everyone could tell her voice was deeply enamored with grief, but she tried her best to appear calm, confident, and tough.  Situated by a spacious courtyard outside of a famous political monument near the center of the capital, Justyna behind the podium speaking into several microphones. 

                  “It has been one week since my father passed.  I remember fondly how many lives he touched… how many amazing things he had done for us and our lives, for Ostrov, for the world… our old world… but… I will never fully understand why he decided to do what he did, or why he would leave the responsibility to me. 

                  He was a great father and an amazing husband to my late mother, now I am left all alone… but… we have no choice but to push forward and survive…  I promise to serve Ostrov as my father did, with respect and affinity for helping others” she spoke clearly. 

    Dressed in her traditional grey and white naval uniform while she gave her coronation speech.  Justyna having been a successful lieutenant for the Ostrovian Naval Forces, but ever since Ostrov was ripped away from their world, all the ships that weren’t already casted off around their world’s oceans were left abandoned in the docks all around Ostrov’s borders with no seas to sail. 

    Ostrov cared very much about leadership, their citizens torn and extremely disheartened that their leader had committed suicide, replacing himself with his own daughter, but their respect for Justyna had been there for a lifetime, ever since she was a girl.  She was always well behaved, respectful, selfless, had a duty to serve her country, and never acted like a spoiled brat despite being a part of one of the wealthiest families in the country. 

    “Losing so many people over this last year has been something we have all dealt with… none of us asked for this new life, none of us want to be here, but I promise to pick up where my father left off and make decisions that will benefit us all and our future.  That’s why my first action as Prime Minster will be to contact Kristen…” Justyna spoke as a loud murmur across the courtyard grew in loudness and apparent worry. 

    “I will be in direct communications with her, I will personally send her a message myself, my goal is to propose peace with her… to live in balance so that we can regain our pride and our happiness… I can’t do it alone though.  I ask for your support and your dedication to community… we might have to do some tough things… but if we can preserve our lives and our future… then it might just be worth it…” Justyna spoke. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    A few years later…

    Ostrov

                  “Do you hear that?” a wife asked her husband.

                  “Yeah… trust me… just let it go…” the husband replied.

                  “No, something is wrong, his food is getting cold… I’m gonna go check” the wife said. 

                  “I wouldn’t…” the husband reiterated.  The wife ignored him, standing up from the dinner table before tightening her robe around herself.  She walked through the cold house toward her son’s room, cold being a relative term as everyone was subjected to whatever Kristen preferred the temperature at, keeping her massive house colder than the average person would. 

    The wife hearing strange noises coming from behind her young son’s closed door.  She opened the door to something she wished hadn’t seen, looking at her young son in disgust as he was masturbating while looking out of his small bedroom window.  “Wait stop, no!  Get out!” his voice screamed as the mother covered her eyes for a moment in shock.

    “Pull your pants up right now!” she commanded as he struggled to cover himself before awkwardly pulling up his shorts.

    “What are you doing?!” he screamed again.

    “What are you doing?!  You shouldn’t be doing that, what’s wrong with you?!” she screamed as she went over and slapped him a few times across her head and body.  The young son cowering for a moment as he almost fell backwards from his mother’s heavy hits as he almost started crying from the embarrassment and the sudden stinging pain. 

    The mom looked out of the window.  Hundreds of miles away was Kristen sitting on the gigantic couch, something that everyone in the country knew was happening that early evening, the Ostrovian government having established an early warning system connected to everyone’s phone ever since Justyna decided to talk with Kristen again. 

    Kristen was wearing some excessively tight black workout shorts and an extremely tight white shirt that exposed her midriff and cleavage, her outfit in entirety was showing off her lush curves and the shorts showing off a little bit of camel toe.  Kristen had her legs spread out wide so that the entire country could see the outline of her pussy behind her shorts. 

    “This is why Justyna never should have talked to her!  This is what happens!” the mother screamed. 

    “No!  I going to be hers one day, you watch!” the son screamed. 

    “Why would you ever want to be around that murderous demon?  Her breath can kill you… now clean yourself and come eat dinner…right now!” the mother yelled as she tugged down the curtains of the window and blocked out the view of Kristen very keenly aware that she was exposing herself in such tempting ways to the hundreds of millions of people at her bare feet. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  Kristen reached down and rubbed her pussy for a few moments through her shorts, circling the outline of her lips through the thin fabric with the tips of her fingers, gently teasing herself in front of Ostrov before she slowly and dramatically crossed her legs and smiled wide.  Rearing backwards in the cushions of her leather couch as she picked up her phone.  “Wait, so who’s moving in?” Kristen texted Ginny.

                  “It’s some family with a few kids, the mom is named Suzy, I introduced myself earlier this morning” Ginny replied.

                  “I hope they’re nice” Kristen texted back.             

                  “We’ll see.  What are you up to?” Ginny asked.

                  “Oh, just fucking with Ostrov some lol” Kristen replied. 

                  “Dirty…  lol.  Well remember we got our spin class later with that super-hot guy, so don’t be late” Ginny replied. 

                  “I won’t!  I’ll pick you up in 25 minutes“ Kristen texted.  Kristen gripped her phone and stood up from the couch, using her free hand to straighten down her tight shorts as they were riding up her ass pretty high.  She began to walk across Ostrov, something that was considered normal now instead of a world ending event for the nanos. 

    A few years before Kristen had planted her bare foot into Ostrov, Kristen and Justyna had agreed to evacuate all of what remained of Karos so that Kristen could turn it into her own personal walkway from the door to the couch.  Karos was already mostly destroyed anyway from Leslie and Kristen walking over the district years prior, so it only made sense to use it as the foundation for a safe pathway instead of how Kristen used to shamble and scoot along the wall awkwardly. 

    Kristen knew it would probably take the nanos decades of their lives to build a proper walkway, so Kristen did it herself, carefully and gently over the course of a few days, thankfully only a few tens of thousands of people died during the construction from the consequential quakes and the occasional misplaced hand or fingers squishing down into Ostrov so Kristen could keep her balance while squatting down over them. 

    Hundreds of years of culture erased, entire forests and mountain ranges wiped away like dirt to be replaced with foam from a cut up pink yoga mat.  “The Great Pink Divide” is what the nanos called it, separating east and west.  A flatland of soft pink a little over 50 miles wide. 

                  Kristen used to the nanos now, incorporated them into her life almost with the same respect as the micros in her other room.  Almost, because the nano country was so pathetically small that Kristen could never tell what they were doing from her perspective, at least with the micros, she could see them driving or walking around as tiny little specks.

                   Kristen got along very well with Justyna though, they talked almost every day, they were about the same age, but had lived vastly different lives, and Kristen knew that.  Justyna was always respectful to Kristen, and always willing to do what Kristen said, which Kristen highly appreciated.  Kristen in return, generously giving Ostrov anything they needed or wanted if Justyna politely asked for it. 

                  Understanding enough that the nano sized prime minister was trying her best, Kristen having never deliberately killed anyone in Ostrov since Justyna reestablished contact, but Kristen did cause a few accidents here and there, it was unavoidable at her massive size.  Kristen opting for tighter fitting clothing in recent years as a response to some of the loose and modest clothing she had worn in the past, hundreds of thousands dying from loose yoga pants skidding across the country, or things out of her control like a loose hair from her sandy blonde head falling somewhere across the land and crushing half a town from the impact. 

                  Kristen did take more liberty in her personal comfort as well; it hadn’t been the first time Kristen spread her legs or pleasured herself on her couch since that first year passed by.  Now that Maddy was up and walking around and even talking a little bit, Kristen needed more private places around the house to get some alone time, masturbating in her chair in the micro room, or on the couch in front of hundreds of millions of nanos.  It didn’t make a difference to her anymore, having grown used to the company of the tiny people in her home as accessories but she still wanted more than just her vibrators and toys.

                  Kristen went on dates pretty regularly, but nothing seemed to be working in her favor, giving herself some time to grow and harness her confidence within herself through her power over the tinies, but dating in her early 30’s was becoming more disappointing than rewarding.  Every once in a while, she had good sex, but that was about as far as it went, not a lot of men living up to her ever higher growing standards.    

                  She walked into the micro room, which now had some art on the walls and a few fake plants in the corners, more flush and fancy curtains hung from the windows, and a side table next to her chair.  Kristen wanting to brighten up the plainness of the room even if it went against the micros’ wishes.  The micros almost all voting against it, but Kristen had the ultimate say and power of veto if she didn’t agree with the votes from each city.  Only a few times did Kristen allow the micro votes to pass against her own wishes which gave millions of people hope that they could still have a vote that mattered. 

    Along the floor were the completed pathways that allowed her to walk around without causing damage or shaking the people too much, but no matter what, the quakes were always going to be felt, especially if she wore high heels or boots that challenged the foundations of the pathways with each harsh step. 

                  Kristen walked along the path to her chair, passing up all of her cities before turning and sitting down, letting her legs stretch and relax as she flexed her toes over Serenity and Luxury a few times.  “I’m glad you’re working on that new platform, I’m gonna save so much money getting my nails done by you two rather than every week at the salon…just a few more pieces until it’s done, right?” Kristen rhetorically asked toward the twin cities as she gave her toes one last flex before setting her soles down gently near their outskirts. 

                  “Where did we leave off on our last discussion?  I only have a few minutes to spare so I hope you have your proposal ready for me now” Kristen calmly said as her tablet on her table lit up with a few messages from the micro cities, Kristen with an almost annoyed look on her face.

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Servitus

    The cities expanded some over the years, even a few smaller towns popping up under and around the pathways too as people felt more comfortable away from the cities.  Around the pathways arguably becoming one of the safest places to live in the entire room, albeit having the closest encounters to the goddess, literally being under her foot if she stepped over top of them.  But the pathways held strong since Kristen first tested walking on them three years prior.  Something everyone could tell Kristen was nervous to do at first, but extremely proud of the work they had done for her in their efforts to become safer from accidental crushes. 

    “WHERE DID WE LEAVE OFF ON OUR LAST DISCUSSION?  I ONLY HAVE A FEW MINUTES TO SPARE SO I HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR PROPOSAL READY FOR ME NOW” Kristen’s voice boomed across the room. 

    Servitus had an extensive control room, leaders or representatives of each micro city sitting inside like a sort of parliament.  Each representative at a terminal in case their city was called out by name so that they could quickly reply to the goddess.  The room fitted with advanced computers, screens everywhere, flooded with assistants and engineers running around, an organized chaos of mess and servitude. 

    “We were discussing transportation matters, Madam Kristen,” the reply went out as the leaders all stared at the screens, cameras from all over the room pointed toward Kristen who sat in her throne.  Kristen crossing one leg over the other, started to bounce and dangle her foot as if in a hurry, only making everyone in the room nervous. 

    “YES, GO ON…” her thunderous voice echoed.  The control center within Servitus having been specially designed to muffle noise as much as possible and to withstand some of the most violent quakes imaginable, but the goddess’ voice still rattled the halls where the leaders convened. 

    “Traffic problems only seem to be getting worse with the no-fly policy.  We would like to propose a room-wide hyper train system to alleviate the congestions each city faces, this would also allow easier trade between cities, convenient travel options for tourism, and potentially save you one or two currency units on your house electricity payment” the reply went out.

    DOLLARS… AND YES, OF COURSE, DO IT…” her voice boomed once more.  “ANYTHING ELSE?” she asked. 

    “No, Madam Kristen, that is all, thank you for your time” the reply sent.  The loud sound of Kristen sighing before the rumbling resumed, Kristen sat her tablet back down on the small side table to charge before she positioned herself to stand up from her chair.  Placing her bare feet down near the outskirts of Serenity and Luxury before standing to her full height and stepping gently onto the pathway, walking toward the door, one hand on the doorknob before she looked over her shoulder for one last comment. 

                  “DO NOT DISTURB GOES INTO EFFECT NOW; HAVE A GOOD EVENING” Kristen’s serious voice boomed before she walked out, locking the door with a loud clink and twist of her key.  A leader of a small city was fuming with anger in his chair.  He stood up and started to yell within the chamber before later taking his private helicopter back to his city despite the no-fly policy. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen

                  “Hey, hey!” Kristen shouted out of her rolled down window as Ginny excitedly walked out of her home and sat in Kristen’s car.  Maddy buckled up safely in the back seat.  Thankfully the gym they were headed to had an amazing child care center where Maddy could run around with other children her age, well worth the eccentric monthly fee that Ginny and Kristen paid for. 

                  “How are you?” Ginny asked before leaning over her seat and waving playfully to a gleeful Madelyn who waved back toward Ginny. 

                  “I’m good, are you ready for your legs to fall off tonight?” Kristen jokingly asked. 

                  “No way!  I can go longer than anyone in our class” Ginny confidently replied.

                  “Haha, I don’t think it’s you biking as much as it is like you’re chasing down that guy in the front row” Kristen laughed. 

                  “Yeah… it feels like that sometimes, maybe he’ll ask one of us out… or both of us…” Ginny jokingly pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows. 

                  “Maybe…” Kristen smiled wide as she safely drove down the neighborhood streets toward the main roads of Lakeside. 

                  “So, what’s going on with all the peeps?” Ginny asked. 

                  “Ugh… god…they asked me to approve some train shi- or err…stuff…” Kristen said, about to swear but trying to keep her foul language more child-appropriate now that Madelyn could understand some words better, “something about how there’s too much traffic now or whatever” Kristen complained. 

                  “Why?” Ginny asked. 

                  “I don’t know what’s going on… like a year ago I got tired of walking into their planes, so I said no more flying… and I guess if people don’t fly as often then… it gets more crowded on the ground” Kristen said. 

                  “How do they even drive?” Ginny curiously asked. 

                  “All their cars are electric now, I was never gonna give them gas because I don’t want Maddy somehow accidentally drinking it or something if I brought it in the house” Kristen said as Ginny nodded. 

                  “Yeah… true.  What about if they fly at night?” Ginny asked. 

                  “I know that the really wealthy people fly at night in secret, I don’t care that much if I’m not actually in the room… It’s just really annoying when a bunch of people explode on your face randomly…” Kristen said. 

                  “Or your boobs…” Ginny joked as they both laughed.

                  Kristen drove further downtown with Ginny, the pair excited that they were working out together out in public more often, but Kristen had one small errand to run first that evening before they got to the gym.  She dropped off her paperwork for her own real estate business to the county clerk in hopes that it would get approved in the following weeks. 

                  “Come on old lady!” Ginny shouted as Kristen got out of the car to run to the drop off box. 

                  “You’re older than me!” Kristen jokingly shouted over her shoulder before opening the slot and inserting the folder containing her paperwork.  Ever since the awful date with Sam years prior, work had never been the same, Kristen rarely going back to the office again.  Instead, taking a big leap toward her future and deciding it would be best to listen to her boss’ advice and start her own business after supportive encouragement from Leslie and Ginny.      

                  Ginny and Kristen huffing and puffing during their intense spin class, loud music thumping over the speakers as the trainer offered encouraging words through her microphone.  Ginny and Kristen playfully motioning their head toward the cute guy at the front of the class as they peddled harder, making each other giggle. 

    The class ending as the pair was covered in sweat, toweling themselves off as the cute guy left without saying a thing, making Ginny roll her eyes.  Ginny Kristen picking up Maddy from the child center as hundreds of people exercised all over the luxury supersized gym.  The trio exiting the gym and driving back to Kristen’s house to relax.  Ginny making some plant-based protein smoothies in the kitchen while Kristen played with Maddy in the living room.

    “Can you put your toys away for mommy?” Kristen asked.

    “Yah!” Maddy happily agreed as Kristen smiled.  “Time to go night-night?” Kristen said as Maddy nodded up and down and smiled.  “Say goodnight to Aunt Ginny” Kristen asked with a smile. 

    “Goodbye ant Jimmy” Maddy cutely said as Ginny gave her a tiny hug.

    “Close enough…” Kristen laughed.  Ginny downstairs on her phone while Kristen went through the motions of watching Maddy brush her teeth and clean herself up with a little help, Kristen tucking Maddy into her new bed before reading a chapter of a children’s fantasy book.  Kristen kissing Maddy goodnight before closing the door and rejoining Ginny on the couch downstairs. 

    “Kris, your phone was blowing up while you were putting Maddy girl to bed…” Ginny said. 

    “Ugh…” Kristen groaned as she slumped down into the couch before taking a few huge gulps of the protein smoothie.  Kristen and Ginny with their sweaty heels on the coffee table in front of the couch, Kristen reaching forward and placing her glass down before picking up her phone to see what the fuss was about.  Kristen swiping open her phone as her brow furrowed with a bit of annoyance. 

    “Uh oh, I know that look” Ginny teased and chuckled.

    “They know better not to text me this late…” Kristen frustratingly said.

    “Awww… come on, give them a break, it’s only like 9 at night…” Ginny responded.

    “I know, it’s just… I give them all rules and stuff and none of the messages I’m reading from them seems like an emergency… that’s what I like about Justyna… she has never once bothered me in three years” Kristen said as she scrolled through the apparent emergency messages from the micro room. 

    “Yeah, I like Justyna too… she’s what 33?  My age?  It must be weird being a leader of a whole country when you’re that young, and especially as a woman… I mean imagine me being president of the United States right now, but like a really small United States in someone’s house” Ginny rambled for a second as Kristen looked up from her phone toward Ginny, Kristen simply nodding her head.

    “I’d think you’d make a great president of the real United States, Gin” Kristen happily said.

    “Awww… haha… no way, but thank you, Kris” Ginny cutely said as Kristen continued to lazily half-read all the afterhours messages for a few minutes. 

    “Whatever, I don’t think what I’m seeing here is an emergency, they can deal with it themselves” Kristen dismissed, muting her phone before tossing it to the side of the couch, and reaching for her glass full of green juice instead. 

    “What did they say was happening?”  Ginny asked.

    “Some dumb car accident or something, let’s watch some trash tv instead…” Kristen suggested as she reached for the tv remote. 

    “Oooo, yes!  I heard the new season of Love Lagoon is wild” Ginny said with glee as she wrapped a blanket over herself and leaned back in the couch…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen

                  “Unnf…huh…?” Kristen sleepily saying as Ginny gently shook her awake.  Ginny trying her best to laugh quietly so as to not wake Maddy, but a few giggles escaped her thin lips.  Kristen rearing her head back in embarrassment before rubbing her hands over her face slowly before yawning wide and stretching.  “Ughh… how long was I sleeping?” Kristen groggily asked. 

                  “Only like 45 ish minutes, you fell asleep during all the spicy drama though” Ginny said as she shrugged her shoulders.    

                  “God… maybe I should go get ready for bed… what time is it…” Kristen tiredly said, keeping one of her eyes closed as she reached for her phone on the end of the couch.  “Almost midnight… wait, what the fuck… seventy unread messages?!” Kristen exclaimed with obvious annoyance and shock in her voice. 

                  “Seventy… from the littles?” Ginny asked. 

                  “Yeah, all from one guy!” Kristen loudly whispered, also trying her best to let Maddy sleep peacefully. 

                  “Maybe it’s a real emergency this time…” Ginny whispered, her eyebrows raised in curiosity, waiting on her best friend’s move. 

                  “There’s only been one emergency they couldn’t handle, but that was my fault… heh… I uh… left my vibrator in there one night and it was like, really close to falling off my chair and onto Serenity… but this just looks like they want me to help them clear up some type of highway accident…” Kristen softly spoke.

                  “I don’t understand…how can a tiny highway accident be that bad to where they would need you to help?” Ginny spoke.

                  “They want independence and to figure out problems on their own, but then they bitch at me if I don’t solve every little crisis… godddd….” Kristen quietly moaned as she collapsed back into the couch. 

                  “Just go check… I’ll come with you, if nothing is wrong then I’ll head home, and you can get some sleep” Ginny softly said with a warm and encouraging smile.

                  “Okay, yeah… let’s go check” Kristen reluctantly agreed before she yawned once more. 

                  For the last few years, Kristen had normally programmed the controllable lights to gradually turn off automatically each night to match the real-world Sun setting, mimicking accurate day and night cycles for the nano and micro rooms if the curtains were closed for whatever reason.  Kristen opening up the light app and turning on the micro room lights to their full brightness, most likely shocking a lot of people who had no idea that there was an emergency in another city. 

                  Kristen and Ginny standing up and stretching a bit, walking softly down the hallway in their revealing tight workout clothes and bare feet.  Kristen twisting the door open as Ginny followed into the brightly lit room behind her, Kristen gently closing the door as they stood at the entry way for the pathways that connected to each and every city spread out across the room. 

                  “Alright, let’s see what’s going on” Kristen spoke, trying to keep calm and composed, having developed a mostly professional relationship with the tinies. 

                  “Where’s the highway accident at?” Ginny asked, Kristen stepping onto the tiny inch high platform first as the taller Ginny followed behind. 

                  “Consett… over here” Kristen said as she walked around the room, passing up Braithe who had a pair of her white ankle boots on the edge of their city in which Nyla had promised an expedited four-day cleaning job so that Kristen could take them on a night out on the town with Ginny later that weekend.  Kristen stepping up to Consett, Ginny right behind her, the pathways holding up two giants quite well. 

                  “I haven’t heard you mention them in a long time…” Ginny whispered.  A city nestled in the corner near one of Kristen’s plants. 

                  “I know… I think they’re the smallest city actually, tucked away in the corner all cute and far away from my chair” Kristen said, Ginny giggling a bit.  “I almost never hear from them… let me… ahh… get a closer look here…”  Kristen grunting a bit as she squatted down right over Consett, the black fabric of her tight exercise shorts sliding up her ass some, it never helped that Kristen always had an eccentrically curvy ass for a petite white woman. 

    Kristen brushing her hair behind her ears before letting her arms rest between her thighs as she leaned her head in to inspect what was happening, thankfully her large tits were suppressed behind her tight black sports bra.  Ginny high above Kristen, Ginny with her mouth slightly open in concentration, keeping her hair out of her eyes trying to spot something out of the ordinary from her view of the micro city at her feet. 

                  “I don’t see anything… do you?” Kristen asked after a few moments, looking up toward Ginny.

                  “I don’t think so… I’m looking at all the tiny highways…” Ginny said. 

                  “That’s annoying, I swear if this is a joke, I’m gonna be pissed” Kristen said, standing up and walking toward her tablet across the room to check the messages.  “Oh… uhh… do you see any sections of the highway missing or anything?” Kristen asked Ginny after reading one of the messages.

                  “Um… no?” Ginny questioned after she scanned the tiny grid like streets all around the tiny city in front of her black painted pale toes. 

                  “They’re saying some highway bridge collapsed and there’s a lot of people trapped underneath all the broken pieces, they asked me to help…” Kristen said. 

                  “I don’t even see any emergency lights, nothing is flashing…” Ginny said.  Kristen putting her tablet back down and walking around the pathways, inspecting each city for a few moments. 

                  “I don’t see any flashing lights anywhere… I think this is just bullshit… lets go” Kristen said.  Ginny and Kristen exiting the door and back to the couch, Kristen turning the micro room’s lights back off to let the people sleep. 

                  “Was someone really joking with you?” Ginny curiously asked. 

                  “I don’t know… they better not be…hold on… I have an idea” Kristen said as she picked her phone up.  “Anton” Kristen typed, Ginny cutely hugging onto Kristen’s shoulder to get a good view of the phone screen to watch the interaction. 

                  “Yes, goddess?” Anton immediately replied as expected. 

                  “Is there an active emergency in Consett?” Kristen typed back.

                  “No, goddess” Anton replied quickly. 

                  “Then why do I have over 70 messages from their chancellor claiming that there is one?” Kristen typed. 

                  “Because their chancellor claimed you would never respond to a real emergency anyway.  That you’re selfish and you don’t care about us other than when we clean your holy shoes or give up volunteers to Ginny.  He said this in the council chamber after the train proposal was approved by you, madam.  He said this to everyone.  Nobody in the chamber desired to tell you this, but I was going to tomorrow morning, goddess, when do not disturb time expires” Anton replied.  Kristen raising her brow and clenching her teeth in anger.

                  “Swear that you’re telling me the truth, or I will never allow Crest and its people to volunteer themselves to me or Ginny ever again” Kristen ominously typed, knowing such a decree would be the most severe punishment imaginable for Anton’s religion.     

                  “I swear!  I would never lie to you!  We were born to serve you, I was born to serve you, anything but the truth would dishonor my purpose in this life” Anton typed back. 

                  “Imagine having a man that dedicated and committed to you… wow” Ginny whispered and gently shook her head in disbelief, Kristen briefly smirked toward Ginny before returning to her phone. 

                  “Werth” Kristen typed. 

                  “Yes, ma’am” General Werth of Clitsburgh typed back after about a minute of waiting. 

                  “Can you verify what the chancellor of Consett said today during do not disturb hours?” Kristen typed back.  

                  “I can verify that the chancellor of Consett spoke poorly about you” Werth typed back. 

                  “What’s your opinion on this?” Kristen asked the old general.

                  “I remember a few years ago when I spoke poorly about you, even directly to you, unlike that coward today who did so behind your back… so much hatred…  I sent tens of thousands of my own soldiers to die all because of my anger toward you and I have to live with that guilt and regret every day… I learned better.  I learned working with you is in everyone’s best interest and I have grown to respect you. 

    My opinion is that this is only the beginning for the chancellor of Consett, he will likely pester you until you decide to do something about it.  Defiance isn’t good for the cohesion of our home, we have all learned to work together, Anton and I even share food every so often, something I wouldn’t have dared to entertain the first year.  

    The chancellor has made no sincere effort since the beginning to work with the rest of the cities, and the same goes for all their people who seem content with never participating in projects or construction attempts.  Now, may I return to my chambers for sleep, or may I assist you with anything else, ma’am?” Werth replied. 

    “That’s all, thank you” Kristen replied. 

    “You’re such a boss bitch, Kris…” Ginny said as Kristen smiled a bit.  “So… what are you gonna do?” Ginny asked.  

    “I think… ugh…” Kristen groaned, tossing her phone to the side of the couch, and rubbing her face as she pondered the options in her head.  “I feel like I have to teach Consett a lesson, right?” Kristen asked.    

    “Honestly… yeah, I think so… at least this one time… sounds like this gross little man is gonna try to be an ass to you… and it also sounds like nobody else really likes him either…” Ginny agreed, curling her lips to the side in almost disappointment.  “What are you thinking?” Ginny asked. 

    “I think I gotta show them who’s the boss bitch, right?”  Kristen said before folding her hands into her face, Ginny could tell that Kristen was obviously feeling stressed about the situation.   

    “Yeah…?” Ginny agreed but was confused as she rubbed Kristen’s shoulder a bit.

    “I think… maybe…I gotta go big and… I don’t know… maybe destroy part of their city…” Kristen said, taking her hands off her face and looking toward Ginny. 

                  “Kris… I’ve used my fair share of tiny people over the years, but… they were volunteers, they wanted me to play with them… but destroying part of a city on purpose?  You might want to think about this… there are other ways to teach lessons to asshole men…” Ginny said with a concerned look.   

                  “Uhhh!  I don’t know!”  Kristen loudly whispered, throwing her hands up in the air in anger before letting them slump across her bare lap. 

                  “How about you give it a day… think about if this is really what you want to do, I’ll even help you if you’re that sure…” Ginny said. 

                  “I appreciate you so much… I think I have to do this one on my own though…”  Kristen said.  Kristen hugging Ginny goodnight before she left.  Kristen turning off all the light downstairs and tidying up some of the living room pillows and blankets, trying to distract herself from the growing thoughts in her head. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen

                  Kristen walked upstairs, peeking into the cracked door into Madelyn’s room to see her peacefully sleeping.  Kristen closing her own bedroom door.  Kristen sitting on the edge of her fluffy blankets.  What kind of example would she be setting for Madelyn, purposefully destroying some of a city?  Or would the example be not putting up with anyone’s bullshit, being a strong boss woman in a society that doesn’t respect women in power?  Kristen thinking over and over.  Leslie would say do it; Ginny would say think of another way.  Kristen thinking Ginny was right about one thing though, Kristen decided to get ready for bed instead and give herself a day to think about the serious decision, but just as she stood up, her phone lit up, and then lit up again, and again. 

                  Kristen gritting her teeth before she opened up her messages, “There’s a real emergency now, help us before you go to sleep” the chancellor said.  The boy who cried wolf, Kristen being the wolf of his worst nightmares.   

                  “Are you being serious?  Look at everyone that challenged me over the years, you think this is a good idea for you?  Why don’t you want to work together?” Kristen asked, attempting to be political. 

                  “Who cares anymore… it doesn’t matter what we do, eventually you’ll pawn us off to Ginny or you’ll get my people to clean your shoes or rub your disgusting feet…why don’t you just kill us all and get it over with” the reply came.   

                  “Maybe I’ll just force your city to clean my vibrators if you’re gonna act like that” Kristen replied. 

                  “Just because you can’t find a man?” he replied.  Kristen grumbled and huffed, placing her phone down next to her near a fluffy pillow.  Kristen clinched her eyes shut in anger and dug her nails into the blankets of her bed tightly.  Kristen made her decision right then and there. 

                  Kristen quietly tiptoed downstairs, her phone in one hand, her keys in the other.  She opened the door.  The room was dark, but the glow from the all the cities’ lights lit up the room enough with a gentle haze.  Kristen walking up to Consett, using the side of her bare foot to move the fake plant away and further into the corner to have an unrestricted area around the tiny city at the tips of her white painted toes.

                  Immediately, Kristen could see a stream of smoke and glowing projectiles floating slowly toward her.  “Oh my god… you were planning on this?” Kristen questioned, a little surprised at the suddenness.  Kristen could feel the little tickles of their bullets hitting her midriff or legs, but nothing more than the tiniest prick.  Kristen squatted down directly over Consett as the bullets and missiles now started to hit her chest and the underside of her tits as they were aiming for her face, a few stray or inaccurate attempts hitting in between her thighs, the little orange bursts lighting up her skin briefly on contact.      

                  “I’m gonna put my phone right here…” Kristen quietly said, placing her phone a few inches away from the outskirts of the city so that she could see the screen.  “You text me saying that you’re sorry… you promise me to work together with the other cities… and I might just let you fucking clean my vibrator to prove you’re willing to listen to me” Kristen very calmly said. 

                  Kristen looked down toward the city, wanting to try her best to reduce collateral damage, stuck her tongue out a bit to concentrate, still squatting down, the entire city under and between her legs as they still continued to shoot at her.  Kristen reaching out her hand over downtown.  The glow of lights from the city lighting up some of her body and face, having an ominous shadow around her silhouette for the people beneath her to watch in horror.    

                  She saw where the concentration of the smoke and bullets were coming from, pointing her white painted nail down toward the mass of military vehicles.  She could see the bullets and missiles hitting the pad of her finger, feeling the tiniest amount of warmth as she lowered her finger down and into the streets, feeling the crunch as she twisted her finger.  Bulldozing several city blocks as her digit was just too big to fit between the streets, seeing a few buildings crumble and turn to powder.  Kristen locating another group of aggressors, following the smoke trails with a quick scan of her hazel eyes, again simply pressing on them with her finger and twisting any survivors to red smears or flattened metal as more city blocks crumbled and collapsed around her index finger. 

                  Fully expecting her phone to light up at any moment with an apology message, but nothing came.  Kristen continuing on, decimating several city blocks by poking at the little people shooting at her until there were no noticeable streaks left.  Kristen seeing her fingerprints in several spots all over the city, little tufts of grey and black smoke wafting up from where she twisted her finger in different locations.  “I’ll keep going… I don’t care…” Kristen said in her attempt to call out the leader’s bluff, but still nothing. 

                  Kristen feeling a little warmth between her legs, closing her eyes for a moment, and feeling the rush of power.  Remembering that feeling she got a few times when she threatened entire cities over the years.  She started feeling wet as she subtly wiggled her hips over Consett and breathed slowly from her mouth with a gentle stream of cool air between her lips.  Kristen having never gone through with something so drastic before though, having never purposefully caused destruction to a city and its people, only threats and accidents. 

                  She lost herself, opening her eyes and poking her finger into a random neighborhood that didn’t have any military personnel whatsoever, feeling the crunch and watching as hundreds of houses disappeared under her power, deliberately and slowly twisting her finger a few times to grind away any innocent people. 

                  Her eyes dropping a bit as she took a deeper breath in and felt her pussy squeeze with a clench of her core and muscles, taking her free hand and rubbing the outside of her tight shorts with her fingertips, feeling the wetness through her panties and the shorts. 

                  Kristen removing her hand, almost scared that she was feeling that familiar sexual power over so many tiny people and defiant men, but she hadn’t been the same timid woman of the past, she was the boss, the goddess, and goddess get what they want. 

                  Kristen stood up to her full height.  Placing her hands on her hips and staring down at the city, the glow of the city lights barely reaching up to her face.  “Last chance…” Kristen calmly said, looking over toward her phone with a stern look, still, her phone screen did not illuminate.  “Okay, then…” Kristen said. 

                  She raised her right foot slightly, her heart beating rather fast, her hands would be shaking if they weren’t firmly pressed into her curvy hips.  Slowly hovering her sole and toes over a quarter of the city.  Tilting her foot down and lowering it, feeling the tickles of buildings touching the bottoms of her toes right before they almost instantly collapsed. 

                  Kristen pressing her foot down into the city, the ball of her foot and her toes compressing into countless city blocks and neighborhoods with a firm crunch and squish that spread between all of her toes like dry sand.  “Uhhnn…” Kristen couldn’t help but let out a quiet moan. 

                  Twisting the ball of her foot and toes slightly, feeling even more brittle crunches and watching thousands of tiny lights disappear and turn to smoke as her toes skidded across the city.  She got an immediate flashback of the first ever city she crushed by accident, Snowfield, not even knowing it was a city at the time that very first night before she went into delivery of her daughter, for so long she felt guilty about it, depressed, seeking therapy for it, but no longer.  Consett was a target of her first major smiting, and she was going to enjoy it. 

                  Kristen dragged her toes backward as she could feel little annoying crumbs stuck between all of her toes, only smearing any remaining surviving under the sliding rolling tidal wave of warm, soft flesh still pungent with odor from her biking a few hours prior. 

                  She lifted up her foot and wiggled her toes so that the crumbs could fall out and crash into the open space of her floor and part of the city, the crumbs falling down like concrete rain and obliterating anyone unlucky enough to be underneath the bludgeoning debris which included thousands of squished bodies falling and peeling off the bottom of her skin. 

                  Picking up her left foot this time and pointing her big toe down, slowing lowering it until she felt numerous buildings crunch and collapse to the small sound of screams and panic.  Kristen’s single toe folding over an entire district of the city with ease, but she didn’t stop, pressing her white painted toe into the ground still, she started to drag it around the city in a random direction.  Watching lights disappear, fireballs exploding upward wherever her toe crossed over, knocking over buildings into plumes of smoke, a distinct canyon dividing either side of her toe like a fissure from hell. 

                  Kristen blowing out a little puff of air from her mouth as she tried to keep calm, but could no longer, her brain on fire and her pussy getting wetter as she removed her hands from her hips and rubbed her hands through her hair and onto the back of her head, arching her back, obviously feeling some type of enticing feeling.  Kristen not even looking, her back still arched as she relaxed her head backwards in bliss as she picked up her right foot and placed it into more of the city, feeling the crunches from her heel and all the way to her toes as a large number of tiny screams seemed to disappear under the crunch.    

                  A few lucky city blocks spared under the tall arch of her bare foot, but she twisted her foot as she grabbed on tightly to her own hair, decimating anything around her foot into ash.  Hundreds of thousands of people dying in a few minutes as Kristen pulled her foot back and returned herself to her normal posture.  Kristen looking down with lust as she slid her hand into her shorts and underneath her panties, feeling how wet she was with her fingers as she gently caressed and rubbed her clit and lips. 

                  About half the city was destroyed and smoking, the other half begging for their lives, Kristen having other ideas.  Kristen dropped to her knees, straddling the city between her thighs as she plunged her fingers into her pussy underneath her shorts.  Kristen closing her eyes and opening her mouth slightly as she couldn’t help but whimper, not even a moan, so entranced and aroused from the power that her body and mind was lost to her actions, only tiny escapes of air was all the noise she could make apart from the squishes of her fingers penetrating her wetness.   

                  The protuberance of her hands and fingers underneath her shorts pulling in and out through the black fabric started to hasten.  Kristen reaching her hand out to catch her balance as she felt her legs getting weak and shaky.  The palm of her hand crushing into part of the city, but she didn’t even notice the brittle feeling underneath her splayed palm, or the sudden silence of tens of thousands of screams dying underneath her hand. 

                  Focusing on trying to keep herself on all fours, rather, on all threes, her ass sticking out and humping the air, as she rotated her head around in bliss, her sandy blonde hair cascading down the front of her face as she brought her fingers up to her clit and rubbed more. 

                  Kristen’s eyes still closed, her mouth still open as she continued to softly whimper and breathe heavily, cracks of her voice almost turning into moans, unaware that the phone next to the city finally lit up.

                  Kristen feeling the intense warmth building up inside her as she squeezed her hand planted into the city into a fist, crushing and squeezing everything around the palm of her hand as she held her breathe for a moment, her face and skin reddening across her body as she was just about to finish.  A pool of wetness staining her panties and black workout shorts, few drops of her cum dripping through the tight fabric and puddling on some of the remains of the city beneath her lower body as she let out a quiet moan, her legs shaking, her pussy contracting as she felt total bliss. 

                  Kristen taking a moment to herself, feeling hot, even a little dizzy and confused, pure ecstasy running through her body as she just tried her best to breathe for a few moments.  She let herself and her weak body collapse atop what remained of the city, her torso and large chest bulldozing into everything beneath her as she sprawled her arms out in front of her.  Rubbing her hand through her hair as her eyes were still closed, savoring every single second as if each moment lasted an hour to her after one of the better orgasms she had in her life. 

                  After a few moments, Kristen started to come back to reality, feeling the tiny crumbs like chunky sand and pebbles under her ribs and around her breasts, poking into her exposed midriff and skin as she laid on her side.  Kristen opening her eyes slowly, using a hand to prop herself up to look at what she had done.  Remains and crumbs of a smoldering city around the bare skin of her stomach.  “Oh shit…” Kristen whispered before she reached over and grabbed her phone. 

                  “Please, goddess, I’m so sorry, I promise we will send everyone to clean your sex toy, I’ll work with everyone from now on, I swear on my life!  I promise!  Please stop!” the message from the chancellor read.  Kristen scooted back against the wall, dragging her bubbly ass over what little remained of the city, smearing any lucky survivors to death under her shorts before standing up, using her free hand to brush some of the crumbs from off her tits and torso before she looked towards all the other cities wide eyed and awkwardly before tilting her head and clearing her throat. 

                  “Don’t worry, you’re all safe… just keep following the rules…” Kristen calmly said before exiting the room and tiptoeing upstairs.  Kristen cleaning herself up in her bathroom and absentmindedly going through her nightly routine, skincare, teeth, changing clothes… all before collapsing into her bed and pulling the blankets over herself. 

                  Staring at the ceiling, she didn’t know what to feel.  Thinking at least she would feel more of some type of negative emotion from wiping away a city in such a deviously sexual way, but the negative emotions weren’t coming like they used to in the early days.  Instead, Kristen was eerily calm, not an ounce of guilt, more so glad that she had orgasmed that hard, totally unaware that she could even produce that much cum from playing with herself.      

                  Closing her eyes and turning to her side, snuggling her head into the soft pillow and closing her eyes…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Servitus

                  There was an empty seat in the control room the very next morning when the leaders convened as normal.    Almost everyone watched as Kristen smit Consett, hundreds of thousands of people dead in less than ten minutes.                The replays being shown over and over again in every city, the news stations and recordings people took playing every gruesome detail at every hour of the day.  Closeups or her toes going into Consett followed by the explosions, or a wide shot of her ass humping the air from afar, but no recordings made it out of Consett.   

                  The consensus amongst the control room was strange, everyone and every leader was glad to be rid of the chancellor of Consett, but to see it done in such a way had mixed reactions from people.  Anton seemed to be the only happy one, but he hid it well. 

                  But something else was confirmed while Kristen pleasured herself to the death of a city.  After years of long suspicions and predictions from people across the cities, it was finally realized as reality.  Her transition to goddess was complete.  Everyone fully at her mercy for the rest of their days, knowing full well that they could be simple victims of being stepped on, all the way to seeing their entire city get destroyed for a few minutes of pleasure from her

    Chapter 17 - The Suburban Goddess II by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   A follow up to chapter 2.  The flashback section of the story is finally over, and we pick up where we left off all the way back at the end of chapter 2 where Kristen is well settled into her role as a neighborhood goddess and mother.  Kristen gets ready for a book club night with the other women in the neighborhood. 

    Authors Notes:   If you want, you could go read the first two chapters before coming back to this chapter if you want a refresher on how Kristen was before for story cohesion and continuity.  I never thought I would write 16 chapters of what was essentially a flashback.  I never planned on the story going this way.  I tried my best to keep everything realistic and will try my best to continue to do so. 

     

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Unaware. 

     


    Kristen – Age 34    Madelyn – Age 6

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

                  Kristen snuggled against a few soft pillows in her bed, having dropped off Madelyn at her elementary school earlier in the morning.  Kristen wanting just to lay around and relax, a little sore from her hot yoga workout the day before and unwilling to log onto her laptop for work, a perk of being her own boss.  Having established herself as a successful real estate agent and consultant over the prior two years around Lakeside.  Now having a steady intake of high income, giving her comfort and freedom in her life.

    She rolled over in the blankets with her phone and texted Ginny, “Are you still going to Suzy’s book club tonight?” Kristen typed.  

                  “You mean wine club?  Lol.  Yeah, I’ll be there, why?” Ginny replied. 

                  “Damn, I gotta find a babysitter” Kristen replied.

                  “Why don’t you just bring Maddy over to Suzy’s?” Ginny asked. 

                  “Because her two boys are little assholes and Maddy is way too sweet to stop them from being jerks, and you know how Suzy is” Kristen replied.

                  “Lol…  Yeah, that whole family is a little weird” Ginny responded. 

                  “I know… but all the girls in the neighborhood show up, and I don’t want to host ever” Kristen typed.   

                  “Me either.  Well, hey!  We have this college intern at my job who’s a part time nanny, I can message her and see if she’ll watch Maddy for you tonight” Ginny replied. 

                  “Yeah sure, as long as she’s safe” Kristen said. 

                  “I trust her!  I’ll have her text you” Ginny responded. 

                  “Thank you!  I’ll see you later” Kristen typed. 

                  Kristen swiping to another message sent from Servitus, attached to the message were a few videos from the Queenstown incident that had occurred the night before.  Kristen losing her balance and accidentally stepping on the heart of the city in a partially successful attempt to keep Madelyn out of the micro room to preserve her secret of ruling over tiny people. 

                  She sighed, not feeling guilty about stepping on the city, but rather feeling upset with herself that she let something like that happen.  Kristen not having majorly damaged a micro city in two years, not since Consett when she fucked herself over the tiny metropolis.  She couldn’t say the same for Ostrov, there were always more accidents there because of the pure size difference.  Kristen shook away the thought and tapped the message. 

                  Kristen opened up the report she had asked for from Servitus. 

                  “Good morning, Goddess.  Here is the official report as requested:

                  Approximately 300,000 confirmed dead with an estimated 40,000 to 60,000 more expected dead or missing. 

                  Those with life threatening injuries were transported to Servitus, Clitsburgh, and Port Leslie hospitals via the hyper train and other volunteer transportation options to the nearest cities. 

                  Those with fatal injuries were given palliative care or sedatives until they were pronounced deceased and taken to processing. 

                  Those with minor injuries were either sent home or accepted into refugee centers across the room if their residencies were destroyed as a result of the footfall. 

                  Emergency crews are working to put out any remaining fires and recover any trapped citizens buried in rubble or debris. 

    It will take at least three months to properly clear the debris and begin reconstruction if you wish to salvage Queenstown.  We will have proposals for you during our meeting this Sunday night for you to decide.  Attached to this message are two videos, one from Queenstown itself and the other from a survivor of the accident, thank you Madam Kristen” the message ended as Kristen curled her lips.  She tapped on the video attachments, having bored and tired eyes as she propped herself up against her pillow with a subtle push from her elbows. 

                  Kristen watched the first video after tapping play.  It didn’t have any audio and there wasn’t a good angle as the camera was attached to the roof of a building facing toward the door rather than toward Kristen in her chair, but right away, Kristen could see the effects of her misplaced step.  The camera shaking violently as plumes of grey dust and smoke shot passed the camera screen at blistering speeds, an orange reflection from the fires and explosions vibrantly visible on the buildings like the remnants of a nuclear glow.

    The quake from her step was so intense that she could see buildings collapsing all around into the unsuspecting dimly lit streets, the buildings toppling over into streets lined with cars and people as they disappeared underneath the smoke, then the view of her own massive self came into frame.  Watching herself scurry toward the door in the far background, Kristen watching herself scooting around the tightly opened door to block the view of Madelyn in the camera.  On the smokey streets below were tens of thousands of inaudible screaming and running people before the short footage cut out and the video ended.

                  Kristen tapped play on the next video, it was dashcam footage from the inside of someone’s car with the camera pointed toward the front end of the vehicle.  The sound of music playing over the radio through the camera as the driver casually turned right onto a busy downtown street.  Kristen could recognize the song as it was played all the time on a local radio station in Lakeside, realizing the micros and the nanos picked up the radio signal of the outside world, Kristen rolling her eyes, hating the song. 

                  The car coming to a stop in a packed and busy city intersection filled with droves of cars and people out and about enjoying their Thursday night while the goddess was getting her toes painted by the twin cities.  The sound of muffled whining from behind the massive door briefly audible as people on the streets looked around confused. 

                  Suddenly, between the view of the buildings on either side of the street was Kristen herself, but towering miles above the buildings…  Kristen watching the video, noticing the concerned and surprised look on her own face on screen more so than the people on the streets all around the cars who started to panic. 

                  The sound of the music was turned down before there was a sudden screaming and wailing noise, “goddess no!  stop, goddess!  Please not this way!” the voice shouted and begged, and Kristen saw herself growing bigger and bigger in the view until her entire upper body was gone and out of view until just her lower legs remained in the camera. 

                  The quakes bouncing and rocking the camera as the man inside started to scream along with the thousands of others on the streets.  Some of the people in the camera view getting out of their car and starting to run away in all directions in hysterics in search of shelter.  “Goddess please don’t step on us!  Ahhh!” the voice in the car desperately begged once more as the scene became enveloped in dark shadow. 

                  A sudden fleshy and curvy mass appeared and crushed everything in front of the car and shook the camera with an intense quake.  Kristen watching as thousands of people and cars disappeared under the fleshy mass, the buildings on either side of the road completely gone as her own skin disappeared up and out of view followed by a few pieces of heavy debris raining and crashing down all around.

                  Left with the noise of the man breathing heavily and sobbing, everything in front of his car was ashy and filled with grey smoke.  The smoke disappearing after a moment as it was only Kristen’s smallest toeprint left over in the wake. 

                  Kristen rewinding and replaying the section of the video where the man was crying and calling her goddess, begging her to stop as the view of her lower leg started to appear high over the city.  Repeating his desperate words and panicked voice over and over with a slide of her finger across her phone’ screen, playing it again and again as she could feel her lower body becoming warm and tingly. 

                  Kristen reaching down, curling her fingers into her panties, and rubbing her wet pussy underneath her blankets as she calmly and quietly circled her clit until she felt satisfied, rearing her had back into her soft pillows for a few moments to bathe in the warming radiance. 

                  Tapping on her screen a few times and sending the videos to Ginny, knowing she enjoyed watching just as much.  Kristen rolling back over into her blankets and closing her eyes for a few moments of rest before she felt the need to start the rest of her day before going to pick Madelyn up from school. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Vero Nyla

    Braithe

    “MAKE SURE MY HEELS ARE SPOTLESS BY MONDAY MORNING BEFORE I GO TO WORK AND REMEMBER THAT ANY CLEANERS THAT ARE STILL INSIDE MY HEELS ARE SUBJECT TO BE CRUSHED AS PER MY RULES, THANK YOU…AND REMEMBER, GREAT WORK WILL BE REWARDED” Kristen boomed with a warm smile before turning on her bare heels towards the massive door on the other side of the room.  That was the last thing that Nyla had heard Kristen say after watching half of Queenstown get flattened in the late evening.  Nyla just happy it wasn’t Braithe or Epsilon that got stepped on, never caring much for Queenstown anyway. 

     

    “Well… you heard the goddess, we have four days, but I want them done in three!” Nyla yelled over the intercom from her condo.  Her condo was situated at the highest point in the entire city of Braithe, a towering skyscraper in the middle of downtown’s richest district.  She had a massive home with several grand rooms full of expensive furniture.  She had her own maids, butlers, chefs, and of course, her own extensive control center in which she used to manage the cleaning of Kristen’s footwear whenever necessary. 

     

    Nyla was loving her new luxurious life, becoming a major celebrity in her new home city, she was famous no matter where she went around the room, people bought her dinners, dignitaries met with her all the time, it was all the fame and fortune of being a president without the tough work, slander, or politics. 

     

    Nyla even found time to take the new hyper trains back to Epsilon City to see her husband and son as often as she could, Epsilon City, where she was once an outcasted failed president, had apologized to her and even offered for her to become president again, but she refused.  The perks of being in charge of Kristen’s footwear cleaning far outweighed being president of Epsilon no matter what kind of benefits they threw at her. 

     

    Being able to reconnect with her son and husband was fulfilling and they often stayed at her condo, but they knew to leave her alone when it was cleaning time.  Nyla had thousands and thousands of people all at her command, following her every little detail and specification about the operation. 

     

    Nyla could see the entire city of Braithe from her perspective, having huge windows all around her as she was a few thousand feet up, relative to her at least, barely reaching up to Kristen’s bare ankle in another relativity. 

     

    Nyla could see the black stiletto heels in the distance, the tan bottoms.  Heels were always a little more complex.  There were tight angles and the thousands of feet worth of sloping hills that was tough to navigate by foot.  Helicopters had to spray cleaner and attach people to ropes so they could navigate the upward and downward slopes.  They would dangle people over the creases, attaching themselves to the chopper as if scaling an entire mountain just to clean off a little bit of dead skin or the oils of Kristen’s feet that stained the soles with a darkened and viscous residue.    

     

    Her buzzer vibrated a few times as she answered the communication request from one of the team managers, “Nyla…” she answered. 

     

    “Ma’am, we have a broken-down chopper” the man on the other end said, sounds of hundreds of people in the background spraying cleaner or yelling about their tasks could be heard before his transmission cut out.

     

    “Ugh… dammit…” Nyla groaned before she tapped the communication button, “where?” Nyla asked.

     

    “Inside the right heel, toe section, engine failure, could take a while to fix” the man said. 

     

    “Get it fixed by Monday morning or I’m leaving you and your crew in there for her toes to find” Nyla cruelly said.

     

    “Yes, ma’am!” the man acknowledged before the transmission cut once more.  Nyla’s buzzer vibrated again a few minutes later as the clock hit the new hour. 

     

    “Come in!” Nyla yelled as the doors opened behind her.  A younger, well-dressed, and good-looking man approached from behind and dropped off dinner for Nyla as she stared him up and down for a few moments as he stood silent and still, waiting for Nyla’s approval.  “Thank you, you may leave, wear something tighter next time” Nyla commanded as he nodded his head. 

     

    “You’re welcome” the young man said as he smiled and turned. 

     

    “Wait!  I know you’re new here, but you will address me as ma’am, madam, or Mrs. Nyla… unless you want to be out there?” Nyla looked over and pointed out her window with the perfect view of hundreds of helicopters all flying around Kristen’s heels.

     

    “No, ma’am!  Please!  I promise, I will call you ma’am from now on” he stammered. 

     

    “Good, now get out of here…” Nyla said as he hurried out of the door. 

     

    “Ahh…” Nyla pleasantly sighed as she kicked backed and relaxed, eating her fancy dinner with the view of all her screens of the many thousands of workers inside and all-around Kristen’s mighty black heels that dwarfed the city in their arching shadows. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

    Kristen

     

                  “Come on in!” Kristen said as she held the door open for the babysitter. 

                  “Hello, Ms-“ the younger woman started to say.

                  “Oh, no-no, Kristen or Kristy is fine” Kristen cut off the younger woman.

                  “Ah, okay!” she agreed. 

                  “So, you must be Rasha” Kristen said. 

                  “Yes!  Nice to meet you!”  Rasha said as she politely slipped off her flat sandals in the entryway of Kristen’s home, Rasha shaking Kristen’s hand.

                  “Nice to meet you, too” Kristen said with a smile. 

                  Kristen spent the next few minutes showing the young woman around the house and making small talk here and there.  Little Madelyn quietly following closely behind as she was curious about who was going to be watching her for the night while her mother went a few streets over to Suzy’s house.  Kristen showing Rasha where everything was, all the phone numbers, where Madelyn’s food was, where all her toys were, the guest bathroom, and so on. 

                  “And those rooms?” Rasha asked with a smile, the two women getting along well.  Kristen getting a good and safe vibe from the babysitter, it also helped that Madelyn was giggling and not running away which was a positive sign, Madelyn fairly shy with strangers, normally.    

                  “My office and my art studio, I keep them locked up” Kristen casually said.

                  “Oh okay!  Just making sure” Rasha said. 

                  “So, you’re… 20?  And you’re majoring in what?” Kristen asked as she guided the babysitter into the living room and away from the locked doors down the hallway. 

                  “That’s right, 20!  And yeah, I will be graduating in marketing, hopefully!” Rasha said.

                  “Well, that’s great!  Maybe one day you can work for me!  Haha!” Kristen nonchalantly laughed.

                  “Oh!  Yeah!  I’ve never thought about real estate marketing before” Rasha said as Kristen smiled and nodded before turning toward Madelyn. 

                  “Well, Maddy, it’s up to you, do you want Rasha to be your babysitter?” Kristen happily asked her young daughter.  

                  “Uhh… yeah!” Maddy said with a cute smile before she twirled and ran off upstairs while laughing. 

                  “Wooh!” Rasha playfully cheered. 

                  “She likes you; I think she wants you to chase her” Kristen said as Rasha smiled.    

                  “She’s so cute!” Rasha said. 

                  “Yeah… Well, I’m gonna go get ready and then head out.  If anything happens, I’ll just be a few streets down, text me if you need anything, her bedtime is at 9 if I’m not back by then” Kristen said.

                  “Great!  I think I got it from here!” Rasha chirped brightly.  Kristen went upstairs to say bye to Maddy and get changed into the nicer outfit she had purchased the day before at the designer clothing store.  Kristen waving bye to Rasha before grabbing a bottle of wine from the fridge on the way out.  Kristen closing the front door behind her and walked down the sidewalk towards Ginny’s house where they met up before heading over to Suzy’s.  The pair of women strolling through the neighborhood while talking about their days. 

                  “No, goddess, please don’t step on us!” Ginny teasingly mocked the video from earlier and playfully waved her hands in the air as the they laughed on their way down the street.

                 

                   ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

    Justyna

    Volenskya, Ostrov

     

                  “Happy birthday, Prime Minister” a man dressed in a naval uniform said, raising a glass.

                  “Thank you…” Justyna said, respectfully raising her glass in return. 

                  “Your father… your parents would be very proud of how far you’ve come” another man said.  A dozen men and women all standing around a large table in the capitol building of Volenskya.  All of them part of Justyna’s official cabinet of advisors and secretaries who helped to keep Ostrov running as relatively smoothly as possible. 

                  Beyond the table were many local and city leaders as well as military dignitaries and old navy friends of Justyna from across all of Ostrov.  They were each standing at individual chairs in the fancy room lined with priceless art and framed paintings of past prime ministers, as well as kings and queens of previous empires throughout their country’s history.      

                  “Thank you, everyone, please… drink” Justyna said as everyone sipped at their alcohol and bubbling wines. 

                  “Let us also praise the goddess” another woman at the table said.

                  “Yes, of course” Justyna said, raising the glass to her lips before she hesitated for a moment, thankfully nobody noticed before she took a deep gulp of her wine.  “Now, onto more important matters” Justyna said as she sat her glass down on the table and adjusted her suit jacket.  The now 37-year-old prime minister of Ostrov pulled her seat back and sat down as everyone else did the same out of respect for their country’s leader. 

                  Justyna brushed her short blonde hair back behind her ears as she cleared her throat, a stern look on her face, having been used to commanding people with her time in the navy.  She was commanding many more subordinates over the last few years as prime minister and personal ear to Kristen for her entire country now.  “East Ostrov, what do I need to know?” Justyna asked as a secretary across the table spoke up. 

                  “Thanks to some generous donations from Goddess Kristen by your request, Prime Minister Justyna, cities and houses across East Ostrov are able to install many of the same stabilizations we have here in West Ostrov that reduce the magnitude of the vibrations from her movements” the secretary of development said. 

                  Justyna shook her head, it still felt weird to her hearing East and West spoken aloud, but it made sense, The Great Pink divide split the country, the 50-mile-wide pink yoga mat flatlands was a difficult thing to not see from the sky as supplies between the two sides were exchanged. 

                  “Anything else?” Justyna asked as the development secretary shook their head no.  “What else should I be made aware of tonight?” Justyna asked as she saw a few of her cabinet members looking at one another.  The rest of the room silent and still apart from the meeting recorder typing everything down in the corner of the large room.  “Speak up!” Justyna commanded as everyone grew tight.  They all respected her as a leader, and they didn’t want to make her mad. 

                  “My sincere apologies, Prime Minister…” one of the men said. 

                  “Yes?” Justyna questioned, widening her lighter brown eyes, and tilting her head to the side with impatience. 

                  “It’s just… we would like for you to make another request to Goddess Kristen” the other man sad. 

                  “What would this request consist of?” Justyna asked. 

                  “We would like you to ask her to stop… uh… pleasuring herself atop her couch, Prime Minister, Justyna” he asked. 

                  “Why?” Justyna questioned as she clasped her hands together and lowered her brow in confusion. 

                  “Because… it’s… humiliating!  It’s confusing young boys and girls!  It’s not good for us” the man frustratingly said. 

                  “It could be worse…” Justyna said as she curled her lips around in thought, lowering her eyes to the table before bringing them back up toward the room full of the most powerful people in East and West Ostrov.  “She could be using us as toys like her friend Ginny does with the humans that are larger than us in the other room… I will not be making this request, secretary” Justyna said as the two men shook their heads. 

                  “Why not!?” one of the two men shouted. 

                  “Secretary, I understand completely what your point is, I don’t like it when she does that either… however, in order to maintain this peaceful way of life with Goddess Kristen, we can’t give her commands like that, it would simply cause a rift in my reputation with her” Justyna said as the man grumbled and crossed his arms.

                  “You’re right… I know…” the man said, but then nodded. 

                  “Alright… secretary of education, come up with sexual education ideas that incorporate Kristen’s actions in an explainable way to the youth of Ostrov…” Justyna said as she sighed and tapped her nails on the table for a moment.  “I don’t like it, but I simply do not have that kind of power over Goddess Kristen…  we’re lucky she even barely sees me as an equal and I will continue to talk with her each day or as she needs me” Justyna said confidently. 

                  “Yes, Prime Minister” the table said in unison. 

                  “And make sure you don’t fly across the Pink Divide when she is approaching… I don’t want to lose any of you like that, or at all for that matter, have a good night, you’re dismissed” Justyna said before she stood up and excused herself from the room as everyone behind her gathered their things and slowly started to disperse out of the room.    

                  Justyna walked through the beautiful central courtyard toward her living quarters.  Justyna looking up and out over the buildings towards the massive black couch on the other side of the room.  The couch was almost blurry from hundreds of miles away but could be seen in totality no matter where Justyna was in Ostrov.  Justyna happy with how well she got along with Kristen, albeit, if it was the most opposite power dynamic Justyna was used to.  Justyna just happy that Ostrov was mostly left alone and there was a mutual trust between the two women.   

                  Justyna left her bodyguards at the entrance of her private quarters, opening up the arching doors and stepping into the hallways that led to her lavish royal bedroom.  Justyna having grown up in that very section of the palace most of her life until she joined the Ostrovian Naval Academy.  She knew her way around the hallways and rooms well but was slightly stressed that she had a bit of an argument with her two secretaries.  She rubbed her head a few times before she looked up and noticed a window open near the kitchen. 

                  She tilted her head in confusion before closing the window, part of her expecting a surprise birthday party before entering her chambers for the night but she was left all alone without celebration.  She changed into more comfortable clothes, lounging around her room trying to unwind, drinking more wine, and listening to some old records that her mother would listen to when Justyna was a child. 

                  She could feel the distant rumblings of another giant running around the house with the young daughter of the goddess.  Justyna could usually tell who it was just by the heaviness of the quake, but this person felt smaller, whoever it was out there beyond the massive door.  Justyna leaning back on a large lounge chase, trying her best to ignore all the problems in her country just for a few hours of peace and quiet. 

                  That was until she heard a strange creaking behind her, and a shadow on the floor nearing her…

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

    Kristen

                  “Oh my goodness, Kristy!  Is that a Jessica Rosales top… and skirt?” Suzy asked.   

                  “Yeah!  Good eyes!  I bought them yesterday!” Kristen excitedly said. 

                  “Well, don’t be shy!  Twirl around!” Suzy excitedly said as the women in the room all giggled and watched.  Kristen smiled as she spun her body around, her skirt fluttering out a bit before she sat back down on the couch next to Ginny.  Suzy in her own chair across the table and a few other women in the neighborhood scattered on other couches or chairs. 

                  The women pecked and poked at the snacks and charcuterie on the tables in Suzy’s living room while they chatted and drank, the room filled with loud laughs and the sound of wine glasses clinking on the tables.  Occasionally a thud or a muffled scream could be heard from upstairs from Suzy’s two boys playing in their room as Kristen rolled her eyes causing Ginny to giggle. 

                  “How much was that top, Kristy?  It looks so good!” Nina asked with a smile. 

                  “Aww, thanks!  It was-“ Kristen started to say before being rudely cut off by Suzy.

                  “Anything from Jessica Rosales is insane, like how can we even afford that!  Did you sell a kidney, Kristy?” Suzy shouted, wine glass in hand and a handful of cheese in her other hand.  Kristen gritted her teeth as the room laughed, Ginny gently patting her hand onto Kristen’s lap in quiet support.

                  “But she makes such cute stuff… like… ughh…” Keysha groaned. 

                  “I know, right?  The material she uses feels great too” Kristen said.   

                  “Oooo, I bet… can I feel?” Valerie said with a sweet southern accent, Kristen nodding as Valerie reached over and rubbed Kristen’s top with a few fingers before they both chuckled. 

                  “I’ll get more wine!” Suzy stood up from her chair and scooted into her kitchen while Kristen took the moment to talk with her other friends.  Kristen would have been happy if Suzy had never moved to the neighborhood, Suzy being the complete opposite of what she liked in a friend, but if it wasn’t for Suzy then Kristen would have never met the other girls.  Keysha, Valerie, and Nina, who were becoming her core group of friends over the years along with Ginny of course. 

                  “I didn’t read the book…” Kristen whispered under her breath, playfully cringing her teeth as the women in the room laughed aloud. 

                  “I didn’t either…” Nina whispered before they all giggled again. 

                  “Alright, who wants more?” Suzy said as she came around the corner in a rush with an open bottle of wine, the overweight woman was a little out of breath as she scooted quickly down the hallway, but Kristen knew she rushed because Suzy couldn’t handle one second of not getting any attention. 

                  Kristen looked around the while Suzy poured everyone more wine, there were crosses and crucifixes all over the wall, religious paintings everywhere mixed in with the ridiculous amount of family portraits of her two sons.  Kristen politely waved away Suzy’s pour as they all returned to their conversations. 

                  Kristen checked her phone as it was past 9pm, “Hey!  Just put Maddy to bed, everything went great!” Rasha’s text read, Kristen breathing a sigh of relief.  Kristen putting her phone back down to her side to listen in on the latest chatter. 

                  “Y’all know that the house on Cypress Street sold?” Valerie said with her twang, having moved to Lakeside from a small Texas town the previous year before being welcomed into the book club by Suzy. 

                  “Oh!  A new neighbor?  Cypress is the street over from you two, right?” Keysha said as she pointed at Ginny and Kristen.

                  “That’s right!  Cypress is right behind us” Ginny said before taking a sip at her refreshed wine glass. 

                  “Anyone get a look at who bought it?” Nina asked. 

                  “No, I tried to peek out of my upstairs windows, but I’m a terrible spy” Kristen joked as the girls laughed. 

                  “I’ll make sure to welcome them over!” Suzy chirped as everyone laughed. 

                  “Why don’t you host a wine night, Kristy?” Keysha asked. 

                  “Oh, you know, I just never have enough space” Kristen said, just throwing out any old excuse. 

                  “It’s because she can’t make charcuterie as good as I can!” Suzy bellowed along with the other girls.  Surely the other women had to know Suzy was an annoying person, they surely must be fake laughing just for the excuse to get together for free wine and food every few weeks, Kristen thought.

                  “Well, you know that charcuterie is just buying premade stuff and putting it on a block” Ginny jokingly said but defending Kristen. 

                  “It’s an art, Ginny… and I am the artist!” Suzy laughed again. 

                  “Well, we just appreciate you getting all of us together, Suzy” Nina sweetly said after the forced laughter died down. 

                  Suddenly Kristen’s phone dinged again, and then again as it vibrated on the couch for everyone to hear.  “Ya gotta take that, Kristy?” Valerie asked. 

                  “Yeah!  Be right back!” Kristen said with much relief as she stood up and walked into the guest bathroom near the kitchen.  Kristen wiggling down her panties before sitting on the toilet seat and pulled her knees together; she rested her arms on her lap while she read the texts.  “I swear, why is there always tiny drama when I’m not home…” Kristen mumbled to herself as she looked at the multiple texts before she heard a loud slam from upstairs from Suzy’s sons before looking back down toward her phone and focusing. 

                  “Hey!  It’s Rasha.  Maddy is fast asleep and I’m just hanging out downstairs watching some shows!   Anyway, I noticed you had some bugs crawling around the hallway, so I took care of them for you, hope you’re having fun!”  Rasha’s text read as Kristen took a deep breath in.  Bugs?  Surely it couldn’t be the micros or nanos, Kristen thought, the doors are bolted locked and there are rubber stops to keep them inside and separate from each other. 

                  “Thank you!  I’ll head home in maybe another 30 minutes or so” Kristen replied before she opened up the next text. 

                  “Goddess, It’s Justyna” the first message read as Kristen started to relieve herself, hearing her pee hit the still water beneath her.  Kristen nowhere near being tipsy or drunk like some of the other girls in Suzy’s living room, but she just wanted to prolong her moment alone longer.  “I apologize for bothering you past your do not disturb hours” the second message read before Kristen tapped on her phone. 

                  “It’s okay, Justyna.  You’re an exception, I don’t mind messages from you afterhours” Kristen typed back.  Kristen taking a moment to clean herself before standing up and flushing the toilet.  Washing her hands in the sink and taking a few extra minutes to freshen up in the mirror while she waited for another message from Justyna. 

                  “Thank you.  I hate to say this, but an attempt has been made on my life tonight.  I am alive but I’m being cared for by doctors after being attacked in my personal bedroom” the message read as Kristen widened her eyes. 

                  “What the fuck…” Kristen mumbled under her breath.  Kristen suddenly feeling a deep concern for Justyna’s life, she got along great with tiny Justyna and actually respected her, one of the few leaders in either room that was honest, intelligent, and respectful of Kristen’s time and life.  She tapped at her phone again.  “Are you okay?  What happened?” Kristen typed as she heard a loud muffled burst of laughter from Suzy’s living room. 

                  “Yes, I’m going to be okay.  A man broke into my living quarters and attempted to assassinate me, however, I managed to fight him off until my bodyguards came and shot him, killing him.  I was stabbed several times through my back and abdomen and the doctors performed successful surgery. 

                  My attempted assassin, on his person, contained an encrypted message from one of my secretaries who ordered my death.  The message expressed how I am no longer fit to be prime minister as I do not possess the strength to negotiate with the Goddess on more serious matters and requests” the message read. 

                  “Justyna, I’m sorry, and please, you can call me Kristen from now on.  I would help you if I could, but I’m not home right now” Kristen typed back. 

                  “Kristy!  Where are you?!” Kristen heard the muffled drunken shout from Nina through the door as Kristen leaned over the sink. 

                  “I understand, Kristen” Justyna respectfully wrote. 

                  “You are the Prime Minister, and you’ll stay Prime Minister as long as I’m here, you’re doing great job, I will meet with Ostrov Sunday night after my meeting with the others, do you need my protection until then?” Kristen asked, something that Kristen had never offered to any tiny before.

                  “Thank you, but I should be alright.  The capitol is on lock down and my best guards are by my side.  He should have killed me in my sleep instead, all this on my birthday, too” Justyna wrote back as Kristen smiled at the message.  Not giving her protection was probably the smart thing to do anyway, stepping anywhere near Ostrov’s capital city might do more harm than good, and Kristen had yet to figure out a safe way to transport the even smaller people as opposed to the micros. 

                  Kristen took a deep breath and fluffed her hair in the mirror before stepping out back into the living room down the hallway, putting on her fake smile as she sat on the couch and sipped at her wine, continuing the casual chat with everyone for another ten minutes.

                  Another loud bang and more shouting came from upstairs to the point of annoyance as it interrupted the wine night.  Suzy standing up and wobbling upstairs to go talk to her two young sons to keep the noise down.  Kristen taking the opportunity while Suzy was gone to speak to everyone else.  “Does everyone want to go downtown next Friday?  Just us?” Kristen quietly asked.

                  “Oh my god, yes please” Keysha dramatically whispered as Nina, Valerie, and Ginny all nodded quickly as if waiting for a moment like that all night.  Kristen smiled as her feelings toward Suzy became valid.  Kristen staying another fifteen or so minutes before everyone decided to all leave around the same time.  Kristen, Ginny, and Valerie politely helping Suzy clean up her living room before saying their goodbyes.

                  “So… Justyna was almost murdered tonight” Kristen said when it was just her and Ginny walking down the dark streets back toward Ginny’s house. 

                  “What?” Ginny questioned. 

                  “Some crazy assassin, yeah, and on her birthday!” Kristen loudly and dramatically said. 

                  “Is she okay?!” Ginny said with obvious shock in her voice. 

                  “She’s alright, she fought the guy off after he stabbed her… she woke up from surgery and messaged me like right away too” Kristen said.

                  “What asshole would try to kill her?!  I like Justyna!” Ginny said with some disappointment in her voice. 

                  “This all feels like a game sometimes, I swear…” Kristen said, pondering for a second. 

                  “What are you gonna do?  I would squish anyone that tried to hurt my favorite microscopic president” Ginny said half joking, half actually angry. 

                  “I’m meeting with both rooms Sunday night, there’s so much going on with both sides… ughh…” Kristen groaned with obvious frustration as Ginny took notice.  “I’ll have to figure out what to do for Justyna, then I have people trying to escape the other room… then you saw what happened to Queenstown in that video” Kristen continued as she reared her head back in annoyance.   

                  “I’m sorry, Kris…” Ginny lovingly said as she patted Kristen’s shoulder.  Kristen took a deep sigh as they approached Ginny’s walkway. 

                  “Do you want to come to the meetings with me?  I could use some help” Kristen said. 

                  “Sure!  I don’t have anything going on that night… ooo, it’s been a while since I’ve been in your rooms” Ginny said, feeling a little giddy.

                  “I know!  You haven’t wanted any little worshippers for yourself in a while either, they won’t expect you to be there at all, it’s perfect, they’ll be so scared… I’m gonna have to be super boss babe, and you can be my muscle” Kristen said as they both started to laugh. 

                  “Dress code?” Ginny cutely asked. 

                  “Whatever you want, I’m probably going business professional like I usually do for these dumb meetings” Kristen said.

                  “I got some ideas… I’ll see you then” Ginny said.

                  “Bye, Gin” Kristen said as they both hugged, Ginny entering her home and Kristen walking a few houses down to her place to relieve the sweet babysitter of her duties for the night.   

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

    Rasha

                  The 20-year-old Rasha accepted the babysitting offer from Ginny with excitement.  Rasha not really having a lot of time for nannying as much since she started her internship at Ginny’s office but was looking forward to a much needed pay day as her bank account was waning dangerously close to zero. 

                  She was a quiet, very bookish type, but fairly outgoing if someone took the time to get to know her.  Something that Ginny had been actively doing for a few months after hiring Rasha on as an unpaid intern.  Ginny hiring Rasha herself, feeling a sort of connection with young college student, having similar upbringings, albeit from different cultures. 

                  Rasha’s parents both doctors from India, but Rasha herself being born in Lakeside, she was often bullied by a few students in her youth, an incredibly nerdy kid with braces, huge glasses, frazzled hair, but still had a good group of other geeky friends to support her throughout her school years. 

                  Rasha was always a smaller girl at 5’1”, never really getting into sports or extracurricular activities, she took interests in marathon running in her spare time when she wasn’t studying design and marketing, much to her parents’ disappointment that she wasn’t using her intelligence to pursue medicine like they did themselves. 

                  Rasha wanted to make a good impression for the mom that Ginny had set her up with, Kristen, dressing up nicely and dawning a few extra pieces of jewelry.  Rasha fitted the gold anklet around her right ankle before slipping on her flat leather sandals, fastening some matching gold rings to her fingers as well as a gold toe ring on her left middle toe and headed out of her student apartment.  Thankfully having the apartment all to herself, but rent was high, her parents wanting her pay for her own stuff is she wasn’t going to be a doctor which led to many heated arguments when she visited them. 

                  She typed in Kristen’s address and drove across the highways around Lakeside, arriving at the nicer suburbs after a half hour drive from the university campus near downtown.  The mother opened the door with a bright smile. 

                  Wow, she’s gorgeous, Rasha thought as she looked up to see Kristen, everyone normally taller than Rasha anyway, but Kristen just seemed so beautiful and welcoming.  Rasha wiggling her feet out of her sandals in the entryway to be polite before she enjoyed her time talking with Kristen on the tour through her house. 

                  Rasha couldn’t help but feel her heart beating a little faster than normal when Kristen casually offered for her to be Kristen’s future employee, even if it was just a little playful banter, Rasha keeping her composure well.  Rasha had never been on a date in her life, she had some crushes on some boys and some girls at her university but would have never told her parents about the crushes on girls especially, not wanting to be cut off completely by their lack of understanding of different sexualities.  

                  Rasha never particularly feeling attraction toward anybody in a serious way though, but suddenly, Rasha was paying attention to all of Kristen’s movements.  Seeing her toned body swaying, her fit legs, her hips moving side to side, the woman 14 years older than her, it was confusing, especially looking into her almost glowing hazel eyes and feeling a deep desire to be with her, but she didn’t know how or why. 

                  She was able to shake the thoughts away once Kristen left, leaving Rasha to her job.  Knowing she was going to be paid well and having a little bit of a crush on Kristen, Rasha took the extra responsibility to be the best babysitter ever for that one night, maybe for the chance to be a babysitter later on as well.  She started to chase after Madelyn who was obviously in a childlike and playful mood. 

                  The two got along really well, Madelyn being a great kid and listening to what Rasha told her to do.  They ate dinner and then watched a children’s movie together.  Rasha happily sending Kristen text updates about what she was doing with Madelyn, but Rasha’s heart fluttered every time she got a reply back from Kristen.  Rasha stood up and adjusted her black rimmed glasses, fluffing out her long black hair before she turned and smiled at Maddy. 

                  “I think it might be time to go to bed, sweetie” Rasha said with a little bit of a frown as Maddy huffed but agreed after a couple minutes of expected resistance.  Rasha happily going through Madelyn’s routine before feeling confident that she was situated in her own bed.  Rasha returned downstairs and updated Kristen once more before she flipped to a show, unsure of how much longer Kristen would be gone, relaxing in the comfortable couch, and catching up on a bit of studying. 

                  Rasha stood up from the couch after feeling the urge to pee.  Adjusting her white, long-sleeved shirt around her slim body.  She walked toward the guest bathroom near the dark hallway and the locked rooms.  She buttoned up her lighter blue skinny jeans before washing her hands in the sink after she finished, looking up at herself in the mirror.  Suddenly she realized she wished she had worn makeup, had fixed up her hair, had put contacts in instead of wearing her chunky glasses, had painted her nails, had picked better clothes.

                  Opening her mouth to show her perfectly white teeth in the mirror to check for any stuck food before closing her mouth into a frown and curling her lips in disappointment.  It was a surreal feeling for a few seconds as she had not felt that lack of confidence in herself since middle and high school. 

                  Drying the brown skin of her hands with a small towel as she sighed.  Rasha was confident in herself throughout her time at university, having a slim body, some decent curves, medium tits, smooth skin, deep brown eyes, lush lips, but nobody to show.  Still a virgin, suddenly wishing that someone would ask her out in one of her classes. 

                  She opened the door of the guest bathroom, the light still on behind her illuminating the hallway some as she stepped out, feeling a little crunch under the pale toes of her left foot before she looked down.  Something strange catching her attention as she lowered her thick eyebrows in confusion, the glimmer of her gold toe ring hugging her brown middle toe near a little grouping of dot-sized things.  “Little ants?  No… you’re all smaller than ants…” Rasha whispered as she lowered herself towards the dots across the floor, there were a few dozen of them, all the same size, huddled up against the wall with a few scattered near her toes. 

                  Rasha took another small step toward them, avoiding stepping on any of the strange dots before crouching down in the middle of the hallway to get a better look at them.  She realized they were moving, but very slowly, especially the ones near the tips of her toes, the dots heading away from her toward the rest of the dots near the wall.  Rasha having never seen bugs that looked like that before as she tilted her head to try and figure out what they were. 

                  Rasha used her free hand to hold her long hair back as she reached down with her other hand and poked at one of the bugs, surprised at the fragility of the tiny bug as the tiny dot splattered into a little speck of red underneath her plain nail, Rasha feeling a tiny pop.  “Ew!” Rasha gasped as she stood up, “ugh, gross!” she yelped as she stood up and took a step back from the mass of dot sized bugs. 

                  Rasha stepped back into the bathroom, and rolled down a bit of toilet paper before she balled it up in her hand, Rasha stepping back out and crouching down, hovering herself over the bugs.  She began pinching up a dozen or so dots into the crumpled tissue, squishing them within the white tissue as she could feel the little pops between her fingers through the paper. 

                  There were still a few groupings of them left though all over the floor as she lowered the crumpled-up bath tissue back down towards them until she saw something strange, there was a tiny flashing light coming from one of the bugs.  Rasha stopped lowering her hand, “bugs that have glowing heads… okay…” Rasha confusingly said as she stood back up. 

                  Rasha didn’t want whatever glowing bug liquid that was on her hands thinking it could be poison or something, disgusted that they were dead on the tissue she was holding between her fingers.  She stepped into the bathroom and flushed the bloody toilet paper down the water before she quickstepped to the front door of Kristen’s house.  Slipping on her leather sandals before walking back to the mass of strange bugs. 

                  She gently placed her hand against the wall to keep her balance as she raised her sandal high over them, not wanting the gross glowing bug blood on the skin of her feet either.  Looking at them one last time as the glowing bug started to flash its head in a pattern, three flashes at a time, then a pause, then three more flashes.  Rasha rationalizing it in her head as a warning signal to the other bugs, like ants releasing pheromones to make other ants attack a threat to their colony. 

                  “Disgusting…” Rasha whispered before she slammed her right foot down with some force, the petite woman’s boobs shook and her body jiggled for a brief second from the hard stomp, her gold anklet shaking as she grinded and twisted her sandal into the bugs’ remains, feeling tiny crunches with each twist for her smaller foot. 

                  She dragged her sandal back to finish off anything that might have still been alive, leaving a disgusting yet small red smear and streak across Kristen’s floor.  Rasha picking up her sandal and angling her foot upward to see their splatters all over the sole of her sandal, barely able to recognize them more than just red dots. 

                  Rasha returned to the bathroom, grabbing another wad of toilet tissue before she made a crude attempt to clean off the floor, again flushing the bloody tissue down the toilet before she washed her hands and slipped off her sandals in the doorway, returning to the couch to text Kristen about the bug problem she took care of.

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Servitus

                  I still keep these journals, I don’t know why, it’s been five years now since my first entry, almost seven years since we were brought to the Goddess’ rooms.  I’m 25 now, but it feels like I’m 50 the way my back aches after these long days at my job.  I still work at the distribution center handing out supplies and stocking shelves.  I lift heavy things all day, my girlfriend massages my back sometimes, but she’s been gone so much lately that I have to get creative with some things around the house. 

                  She still struggles with her mental health, still dealing with seeing all those deaths all those years ago, she has nightmares often about their faces disappearing under Kristen’s toes, or bad dreams about scraping their dead bodies off Kristen’s skin, she wakes up screaming, scaring me to death. 

                  Thankfully, a few years ago, Kristen pushed for mental health policies in our cities, giving us more shreds of normality similar to how it all was before.  My girlfriend is getting the help and medicine she needs when she has the time in her incredibly busy life, but I’m glad still. 

                  I actually want to marry her, if only we spent more time together, I would find the perfect spot to propose.  Ever since the pathways were completed, she had to find another job, she was quite successful at cleaning up bodies from the pathways or crushed bodies of people that had been stepped on.  She was promoted by Servitus into becoming a structural engineer for installing stabilization foundations across the room, she travels a lot to other cities because of it. 

                  She’s in Clitsburgh right now as I’m writing this, last week she was in Port Leslie, Queenstown the week before, thank the Goddess my girlfriend wasn’t there when she accidentally stepped on the city, I don’t know what I would do without her in my life, I miss her so much. 

                  I won’t be useless to her for too much longer, I make minimum wage, and she still makes so much.  Another one of Kristen’s big policy changes was reestablishing education for cities.  I’m going to school part time now to get a degree as our lives seem to be having somewhat of a normal schedule. 

                  Kristen mostly leaves us alone apart from the meetings our leaders have with her, or unless there’s some kind of emergency, or if someone is acting up or being rude to her, then she seems more inclined to come in and show off her power, sometimes helpfully, sometimes menacingly.  Thankfully, all the leaders have been cooperating with her ever since she used Consett to pleasure herself.  I doubt any leader wants their city to perish like that, except for that weird Prince Anton guy, I still see him on the news sometimes.  I know there’s a big meeting this Sunday though, everyone I know is going to be watching. 

                  Something is worrying me though, in my job, I always hear rumors from customers all the time, they always talk to me because I’m a familiar face they’ve been looking at for almost seven years when I hand them a pack of water or food.  Most of the rumors don’t turn out to be true, but there’s this new rumor going around that a group of hundreds of people have been digging into the huge wall in secret as a means for escape from the Goddess’ room.  Years of drilling and digging at our size barely made any dent, but I’ve been hearing there’s a crack for people to fit through now into Kristen’s home and beyond our world. 

                  They think it’s a means of escape… as I’m writing this, I hear a new voice, a younger woman giant, her voice is more petite, higher pitched, she sounds friendly, I think I heard something about babysitting.  I’m thinking that these crazy people trying to crawl through the wall will see this new giantess as their savior, an angel, salvation, someone not corrupted by power yet, the knowledge that they can do whatever they want to us, but I doubt it, I don’t know if there is such a good thing as a friendly giant anymore. 

                  I’ll never be that desperate to want to escape like that, I’m actually starting to become a little optimistic about my future for once, Goddess has been treating us well enough and we get to live our lives as best as we can.  I guess I’ll just sit around and work until my girlfriend comes back from her business trip. 

                  Hopefully she’ll become my future wife soon, who knows, maybe we’ll even get married at the base of our Goddess’ throne, an endless ceiling of gold and black leather, it’s a top destination for a bunch of newlyweds finding love in this fucked up, but our new normal world.  I even heard honeymoons becoming a normal thing now in places like Braithe, something about having the Goddess’ heels taking up your entire sky is supposedly romantic, but we’ll see, I gotta figure out her ring size first…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen

                  “Hey, Rasha” Kristen talked quietly, not wanting her voice to carry upstairs and wake Madelyn. 

                  “Hey!  How was wine night?” Rasha softly asked as she stood up from the couch and walked over to greet Kristen, Rasha for some reason wanted a hug so badly from Kristen, but she knew it wasn’t realistic. 

                  “It was alright.  Thank you so much for watching, Maddy” Kristen said as she slipped off her comfortable white sneakers next to Rasha’s sandals.  Rasha’s heart fluttering at the regality of Kristen’s simplest actions, is this what infatuation feels like?  Rasha thought, admiring Kristen’s coral-colored toenails wiggling on the cold floor before looking up her body and back toward her eyes. 

                  “You’re welcome, I’d be happy to babysit her anytime, she was absolutely perfect compared to so many kids I’ve watched, you must be a great mom” Rasha said with a smile as Kristen admired the compliment and cutely smirked, Kristen could tell Rasha was being genuine, getting better each day at reading people after so much political experience in the tiny worlds. 

                  “Thank you, that’s actually very sweet of you to say” Kristen said.  Rasha was blushing, she could feel her stomach sinking a little bit, thankfully for her, her darker skin wasn’t showing how red her cheeks were becoming above her bright, straight smile and below her large glasses. 

                  “Yeah, uhh… anyway, I’ll get out of your hair” Rasha said as she started to slip on her sandals. 

                  “I’ll send you over the money once I sit down, and uh, what kind of… bugs… did you clean up?” Kristen curiously asked. 

                  “Oh!  Just like some weird little, tiny ants or something over in the hallway, tinier than ants, actually, one of them had a glowing head that blinked at me, but I took care of them, no need to worry!” Rasha brightly smiled as Kristen nodded. 

                  “Well thank you again!  I’ll definitely be in touch; I actually might need you next Friday!” Kristen said as she held the door open for Rasha.

                  “Just let me know!  Goodnight!” Rasha said as she exited through the door. 

                  “Goodnight” Kristen said as she closed the door.  Rasha getting in her car and taking a few deep breaths, trying to calm her strange newfound excitement down before she drove back to her apartment.   

                  Kristen walking to her couch and slumping down with her phone as she sent over the money to Rasha along with a generous tip for being so kind and genuine.  Kristen rested her head into the pillows of her couch for a few minutes to relax before she sighed and stood up.  Carrying her phone with her to the hallway as she tapped her flashlight on her phone, the glow of the bright white light lit up the floor of the hallway. 

                  Kristen could immediately see the dried-up crimson shimmers and stains of squished micros on the floor as she hovered her phone above the spot where all their bodies were by the guest bathroom and the wall of her office.   Kristen shook her head at their stupidity.  Why the hell would they try to do this?  Kristen thought, waiting sneakily until she was gone for a night, thankfully Maddy didn’t find them.  Still unsure of what Madelyn’s future was going to look like, but not wanting to expose her to the tiny reality until she was old enough, Kristen becoming angry at the thoughts as she just focused on her breathing instead. 

                  Looking down at their mashed and squished bodies flecked with the tiniest speck sized red splatters.  Kristen could tell that Rasha had stomped on them hard as their bodies were horribly disfigured and flattened, but she failed to clean up the mess properly in a few spots, other spots were clean with obvious streaks of red from a tissue wiping their bodies away.  Kristen didn’t blame the young Rasha, she probably couldn’t even see half of them anyway as Kristen almost laughed at the silly thought.   

                  Kristen looked around for any survivors, but there didn’t appear to be any, instead she dropped to her knees, crawling on all fours down her hallway, holding her flashlight up against the wall to look for anything strange until she saw the tiniest crack in the baseboard of the office wall, “oh… I see you…” Kristen teasingly mumbled, her massive hazel eye taking up the entirety of the crack’s entrance, seeing a group of tinies inside running away from her eye, she blinked before she stood up.    

                  She walked to her kitchen, grabbing a piece of sticky tape out of a drawer before walking back to the crack and carefully placing the tape over the entrance, negating years’ worth of drilling and digging with a simple translucent flimsy material that she placed over the divide in the wall.  She smoothed out the tape wrinkles with her fingers until it was tight and flush, satisfied that no escapees would come through any longer until she could go buy sealant at the home store.

                  Kristen retreated upstairs, checking in on a sleeping Maddy, kissing her forehead and pulling up her blankets before she went to her own room to unwind. 

                  Planning out her discussions and decisions for the meetings with the cities and Ostrov for Sunday while she went through her nightly routine.  Plotting a dramatic vengeance for Justyna even if it was just fantasy in her head, wiping out an entire nano city with a poke of her finger as a warning for attacking her little prime minister friend as Kristen brushed her teeth and looked at herself in the mirror. 

                  Thankfully, Kristen would be having her best friend as backup during the meetings, but more important things caught her mind as she remembered.  Kristen promised Madelyn a fun Saturday together, the rest of her business could wait for now…

    Chapter 18 - Sunday Funday by Panzer
    Author's Notes:

    In this Chapter:  Kristen spots a newcomer to the neighborhood before having a fun day with Maddy.  Kristen builds up the suspense of the meetings in sultry ways.  Ginny joins Kristen on two important yet humiliating and deadly meetings for the tinies. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Butt.  Crush.  Humiliation.  Feet.  Scent.  Vore. 


     

    Kristen – Age 34    Madelyn – Age 6

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  “Do you see anyone, mommy?” Madelyn asked as they were both pressed up against Kristen’s tall bedroom windows, peeking through the blinds as sneakily as they could.  Kristen’s backyard view down below.  Her fence lined with a few trees and some simple bushes behind some quaint stone landscaped flowerbeds.  She wanted to redo her backyard, picturing a new covered patio, maybe even adding a swimming pool at some point, almost daydreaming about tanning next to the water on a hot summer day. 

                  Over her fence in the distance was the sold house on Cypress Street with a large moving truck parked nearby.  “Yeah, I think so…” Kristen said, spotting a figure carrying some boxes out of the moving truck and inside the newly sold house. 

                  “Hey!  I can’t see down here!” Maddy said annoyed.  Kristen reached down and picked Madelyn up, placing her daughter on her shoulders so she could peek from even higher up over the blinds and curtains.  Maddy smiled and saw the new neighbor setting boxes down in the open garage; it was a colder day outside, a perfect time to have been moving. 

                  “Is she by herself?” Maddy said with a little disappointment, wanting more neighborhood kids to play with.  Thankfully some of Kristen’s friends had children of their own, Keysha with two daughters and Nina with a son within a few years around Madelyn’s age, all going to the same school together. 

                  “I don’t know… we have to get to her before Suzy though, huh?” Kristen joked as Maddy dramatically nodded her head up and down in agreeance as they both giggled.  The new neighbor appeared to be around Kristen’s age, and Maddy was right, she did seem to be by herself.  Kristen stepping back, not wanting to be that much of a snoop and gently setting Maddy back down on the floor, “alright, time to clean up your room and then go get ready!” Kristen said with excitement as Maddy nodded and ran off. 

                  Kristen walked out of her room knowing Maddy still had a lot of things to tidy up upstairs, giving Kristen time to go take care of a few things that had been on her mind that morning.  She walked downstairs and into the kitchen, retrieving some spray cleaner and a paper towel before heading toward the hallway. 

                  Taking a look at where Rasha had stomped a group of micros to death, the floor still flecked with their dried-up squished bodies as she scanned for any stray micro people brave enough to still be around and alive, but the tape held up against the wall and she couldn’t spot anyone running around near her feet. 

                  She bent down and sprayed some cleaner over their splattered remains, wiping them up to reveal a spotless floor.  She discarded the dirtied paper in the trash, then put away the spray cleaner in the kitchen before grabbing another piece of tape and loosely sticking it against her opposite hand.  Kristen could hear Maddy upstairs thumping around still picking up toys around her bedroom.  Kristen entered the micro room, making sure to lock it properly to avoid any chance of Madelyn almost getting inside again. 

                  She passed up Queenstown, what remained of it at least, it was still smoking even a few days later after her misplaced step, she could see flashing lights all around her footprint where the masses of squished debris were buried deep within.  She picked up her eyes as she walked past the half-destroyed city along the walkway toward the wall where she suspected the crack must have been. 

                  Kristen wearing comfortable black tights that ended above her ankle along with her designer white running shoes.  Sporting a skinnier black jacket as it was starting to become colder each day, approaching late autumn in Lakeside.  She let her dark, sandy blonde hair loose, resting behind her shoulders and upper back as she scanned the floor.  Taking another step as she placed her right shoe near the outskirts of Port Leslie, her backed turned toward the tiny city.  “Hmm…” she hummed as she winced her eyes to focus on the wall, scanning left to right a few times. 

                  “Ah…” Kristen softly exclaimed as she spotted the crack along with a group of micros and their construction vehicles all around the small divide in the wall.  Kristen would have never spotted it in her day-to-day interactions around the room as her throne didn’t have a good view of the corner where the micros had been digging at for who knows how long.   

                  Kristen watched as the micro people started retreating and running away from the front of her right shoe, noticing there must have been a hundred at least, but they could barely run a few centimeters in distance from Kristen’s perspective from high above the frightened little specks.  She didn’t hesitate, picking up her right foot and softly stepping on the micros and their equipment, not wanting to stomp to cause any unnecessary quakes for the nearest cities behind her.  Gently tapping the toes of her shoe to the floor, feeling the insignificant crunches for a brief second before they were completely flattened to red splatters. 

                  She gently twisted her right foot side to side to finish off anything spared between and under the grips on the bottom of her shoes’ soles.  Dragging her foot back and settling it just outside of Port Leslie, Kristen knowing it surely scared the citizens as she heard a low buzz of squeaky screams from the neighborhoods next to her heel.  Looking back to make sure they were a safe enough distance away from the backs of her shoes.  Kristen satisfied that the escapee micros were almost all dead apart from a few dozen who managed to crawl into the crack just in time from becoming grime under her sporty choice of footwear. 

                  She crouched down and peeled the tape from her hand, placing the tape flush over the crack in the wall and trapping the micros inside from both sides.  Kristen scanned the floor to make sure there were no tiny survivors around the crushed traitors, but there were none, just the remnants of red dots and smears. 

                  Lowering herself further down and spreading her legs, hovering her toned and curvy ass right over Port Leslie.  She tilted her head to the side to get a view inside the crack beyond the translucent tape, seeing feint micro figures moving around in the extremely small and tight hole.  Kristen smirking a bit, satisfied that she ended their plans of escape and keeping Madelyn safe from the possibility of discovering them around the home.    

                  Kristen unknowingly and subtly wiggled her ass a few times over Port Leslie before she stood back up in the corner of the room and turned to face all of the cities.  Placing her hands on her hips with conviction.  “Everyone knows my most two most important rules are that you’re not allowed to go outside the room without my explicit permission and to never lie to me.  Those.  Are.  The.  Rules.” Kristen sternly emphasized as she scanned her eyes across each city from afar.  “Anybody found outside the rooms will be stepped on or worse, it’s that simple” Kristen said as she lowered her brow with frustration.    

                  She took slow, teasing steps around the walkways, passing up a few smaller cities as well as the main cities.  Looking down with her hands still pressed against her hips as she surveyed everyone and everything, an almost annoyed look on her face.  “The meeting will still happen tomorrow night, make sure you have your itineraries ready for me… I would also like to know why people are trying to break through my wall and who is responsible for allowing this to happen…and don’t lie to me…” Kristen said as she stepped up to a smaller city, lifting up her left shoe and pointing it at the metropolis before safely lowering her foot back down to the pathway. 

                  “I’ll be back later to clean up some things…have a good day” Kristen said as she walked around and out of the room, locking it behind her as she stepped into the living room and rested on the couch to wait for Madelyn to finish up. 

                  “I’m ready!” Maddy happily said as she came running down the stairs a few minutes later. 

                  “Okay!  Let’s go!” Kristen said with a wide smile as she gave Madelyn a hug before they exited the through the garage.  Kristen safely buckling up her daughter in the car before they drove off.  Kristen stopping off at the home store first to buy some sealant, spackle, and a few more items. 

                  The mother daughter pair getting some of Madelyn’s favorite food next.  Madelyn begging for ice cream when they finished their meal, Kristen thinking Madelyn had been doing such a great job with school and chores lately that she allowed it, walking a few storefronts down to a local ice cream shop that was pretty popular in Lakeside during the warmer months of the year. 

                  Kristen licking at her pink colored ice cream while sat at the table inside with Madelyn.  “Mommy, I liked Washa, we had a lot of fun” Maddy cutely said, trying to pronounce her new babysitter’s name. 

                  “She can babysit you this Friday if you’d like” Kristen said with a smile.  Madelyn smiling wide before taking another huge bite at her chocolate and cookie crumbled treat.  “I’ll take that as a yes” Kristen chuckled.  Madelyn nodding. 

                  They went to buy Madelyn a few new clothes next at a department store as Madelyn cutely tried to hide behind some mannequins, Kristen giggling as she would pretend to not see Madelyn.  Afterwards they went to a local park near the neighborhood.  Madelyn making a few temporary friends with some other children on the playground while Kristen watched from the bench and sipped at some warm coffee she had picked up on the way.  Kristen admiring the bright autumnal colors of the leaves as they fell to the ground.  Kristen crunching some dried and dead leaves under her running shoes as she stood up and stretched her arms and legs. 

                  It was getting later in the afternoon and Kristen could tell Maddy was slowing down a little bit after a good hour of running around.  “Alright, Maddy, are you ready to go?” Kristen asked as Madelyn cutely nodded before she slid down a colorful slide. 

                  “Yeah, I’m tired” Madelyn exhaustingly said.  Kristen holding Madelyn’s hand as they started to walk back down the long and winding sidewalks back to the parking lot. 

                  “Oh, shit…” Kristen quietly mumbled under her breath.

                  “Ohhh, no you can’t say that” Madelyn said with an innocent hush.  Kristen a little embarrassed as she didn’t like cursing around her daughter, but she couldn’t help it in that moment.  Up ahead was Suzy and her two nightmare boys starting to get out of their van.

                  “Quick, quick, quick…” Kristen urged Madelyn as they started to walk faster toward their car, hoping to avoid being seen. 

                  It seemed to have worked, Madelyn playing along like a little spy as they hid behind and walked between cars on the other side of the parking lot.  The two getting in their car as they could see Suzy’s sons already yelling and trying to tackle one another in the dirt.

                  The two went home, Madelyn going upstairs to play some games and take a nap.  Kristen exercising downstairs and working up a good sweat as her toned body burned from the cardio.  Comfortable that Madelyn was okay on her own, she stepped outside and into the cooler air, the breeze feeling good against her skin as she was sporting a white tank top.  Kristen walking around the street corner and up to the sold house, the new woman still moving boxes on her own in and around the house. 

                  Kristen walking up to her and introducing herself, much like Ginny had done years ago with Kristen.  Laughing at how much she was trying to avoid people back then, but so grateful that Ginny had caught her at that moment in time, Kristen excited that Ginny would be joining her the next night for the meetings.    

                  The new neighbor seemed nice, and Kristen’s assumption was correct, she was a bit younger, by herself, much like Kristen was after the divorce with Tyler, Kristen feeling that little bit of a connection.  She invited the new neighbor out to go downtown with her and the rest of the neighborhood girls in which the new stranger very excitedly agreed to do.  Kristen offering to help carry in some of her boxes, but she politely refused.

                  Kristen smiling all the way back to her house, feeling that surge of confidence for approaching a stranger and making an instant new friend, excited and hopeful she would get along with the rest of the neighborhood girls. 

                  Kristen did a few chores around the house, washing some clothes, putting away some dishes, eating a healthy snack before she unwrapped the sealant from the bag.  She walked to the taped-over crack in the hallway and dropped to her knees in front of the hole, peeling off the tape with her coral-orange nails as a few desperate and starving micros tried to run out and away from her while she was on all fours hovering above them.  Kristen’s larger round tits covered by the thin tank top hovering right above the escapees. 

                  She pursed her lips together and blew a focused stream of air from her mouth.  The micros caught the ripping gale force wind and were thrown backward against the wall with tremendous force, their bodies splattering against the surface on impact, simply turning into pink mist. 

                  Another few micro people ran out as Kristen reached down with her finger and pressed them out of existence with a quick crunching tap against the floor, “stop running out if you don’t want to be squished…ugh” Kristen mumbled, frustrated with these tiny peoples’ desperation.  Reaching behind her and pointing the nozzle toward the wall.  

                  Spreading out the white liquid over the hole as she noticed a few micros were submerged in the dense liquid, ignoring them, and smoothing it out with a small tool until the crack was dry and properly sealed.  She then went into the micro room and did the same on the other side, the micros not wanting to chance running out again.  Instead, whoever remained inside the wall became permanently trapped with no way out in their pitch-black future tomb.

                  Kristen not saying a word to the room as she walked out and locked the door.  Leaving her people to mull over how potentially bad the meeting was going to be for them, unaware that another giantess would be there to help their goddess… 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Ginny – 35

                  Ginny had collected thousands of volunteers over the years from generous donations by Kristen via the people of Crest.  Even after 6 years she still felt that same desire to be wanted by thousands of people at a time.  Kristen was right, it had been a long time since Ginny had taken any people pledging themselves to her.  Sure, Ginny dated around just the same as Kristen, but it just wasn’t as fulfilling as she had hoped for.  Instead, she grew into herself, her confidence, her own beauty. 

                  Having her collection of loyal worshippers to help validate those feelings too.  There was nothing like tens of thousands of little people so desperate to be with her that they were willing to die for her at any given moment and obey her every command no matter how dangerous or lewd. 

                  She allowed the tiny people to live with her, not really feeling the need to take any more of them from Crest, although she always wanted to try experimenting with the nanos to see if it made any difference to her, but it seemed impossible to transport them around safely without causing mass death. 

                  Allowing her little worshipers to call the master bathroom their new home, letting them live as her pets in an empty makeup case which made for easy transport whenever Ginny desired to move them.  The makeup case was about the same size of a quarter of one of their cities, allowing for plenty of space for the thousands of them to settle down.  She fed them her vegan food, gave them supplies to make their own little shelters.  Situated atop her bathroom counter in between both sinks with the view of her shower, bath, closet, and bed if they so desired to look.    

                  Ginny got off to them watching her shower or while she took a hot bath, pressing her naked wet body against the steamy glass to mess with them, or using the showerhead to pleasure herself in the tub so they could see her half submerged in the bubbly, foamy water with a metal monolith spraying her sex between her legs as she moaned or quivered under her breath.     

                  She liked it when they continuously bowed down to her while she did simple things like brush her teeth or put on her makeup while she stood at the sink in the mornings or at nights.  The micros pouring out of their makeup case home and spreading themselves out all over the white counter for Ginny to easily see them.  Sometimes she would press her lower body against the edge of the sink so they might just get the chance to touch the skin of her midriff or upper mons.   

                  Ginny used them relatively frequently at night, a few dozen at a time, sprinkling them over her clit or into her pubes for them to crawl around.  Sometimes they even managed to make it off of her alive, brushing them off onto a soft pad atop the counter of her sink when she was done.  Ginny realizing it only made them better at their job, almost training them on how to work her clit better each time over the years as they learned new techniques to pass on to other survivors, but there were always those that were lost to her lips or drowned in her wetness to never be seen again.   

                  Ginny had them downstairs in her living room as she was doing another cardio session atop her exercise bike.  She placed hundreds of micros all over the top of her bike seat, using them as motivation to stand up and pedal hard, not wanting to sit down and crush them to get the most out of a tough workout.  The micros directly under her tight bouncing ass snug behind her tight black workout short shorts, her ass violently shaking with each pedal, only heating up with intense humidity the longer she went on. 

                  She so desperately wanted to take a break, wanting to sit down, to catch her breath, but if she gave up, it would squish the hundreds of people between her cheeks, and under her ass and pussy.  Breathing heavily as she started to lower herself a bit but finding a little extra motivation and stood back up to pedal, sparing the micros lives as she finished her workout, all the while they bowed and prayed to her ass high above them. 

                  She teasingly and slowly got off the exercise bike as she arched her back to curve her ass right over them, slowly bending down, her face sweaty as she smiled at her micros, shuffling them back into a little container and back to their makeup home. 

                  Cleaning herself up before she texted Kristen, “Hey, what time should I come over tomorrow?” Ginny asked.

                  “Any time after 6.  Keysha’s girls invited Madelyn over for a sleepover, so we’ll have the house to ourselves for the night” Kristen replied. 

                  “Perfect!  I’m going for a run around the park tomorrow afternoon so that works for me, but I’m still planning out my outfit hehe” Ginny replied. 

                  Ginny going to her closet, stomping right by the micros on her sink as she flicked on the light and pondered her vast choices…

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen

                  Kristen waited until Madelyn was deeply asleep to put her intimidation plans into action, having played around with some ideas in her head of setting a specific tone with her tiny people, wanting them to feel daunted, to feel subdued as a punishment for saying nothing about the escaping micros trying to sneak through the wall.  Kristen having a glass of wine as she watched shows and texted a few of the girls from the neighborhood until she felt ready. 

                  Kristen feeling good from the glass of wine, but not quite tipsy.  She went to the kitchen after one of her shows ended, bending down, and pulling out something else she had bought at the home store, some leather cleaner.  Retrieving a towel and soaking it in hot water for a few minutes.  While the towel soaked, she turned on the lights in the two back rooms to a low, dark dim with a swipe of her finger over her phone.  Just bright enough for her to be able to see everything clearly, but surely waking up any sleeping micros and nanos as it was a little past midnight. 

                  She walked back to the living room with the hot soaked towel and the leather conditioner.  She undressed, stripping down to her naked self apart from her two keys dangling from the necklace over her large cleavage.  Walking into the micro room and firmly locking it behind her.  The dimly lit room, the glowing cities all around her feet.  She seductively tiptoed over the pathways, taking her time to saunter around the cities leading to her chair, purposefully bouncing her hips left and right with subtlety and sexy finesse.   

                  Very purposefully, she made all her movements slow and seductive, squatting down near Serenity as the entire metropolis was nearly right under her pussy.  She sat down the leather cleaner as she very slowly rubbed the hot towel over her chair, sticking her ass out as she twirled and stepped around her chair with careful tiptoes, making sure to breathe slowly and lower her eyes, fluffing out her hair every minute or two as it would resettle down her exposed upper back. 

                  Rubbing with slow, methodic movements with her towel as she bent over and cleaned her chair as the entire room was forced to watch her naked miles tall body sway around in the dim lighting.  Occasionally turning around to look at a random city before lowering herself once more, her bare feet and toes on the outskirts of Serenity and Luxury as she heard a few screams, perfect, she thought. 

                  Kristen leaned into her power with confidence, spreading her legs, and lowering herself further down as she started to spray the front of her chair with the cleaner.  Dropping her curvy ass right over Luxury, the center of downtown almost nestled between her cheeks, only a few hundred feet above the tallest buildings as the entire population was subjected to her asshole as their new sky. 

                  Kristen spending a few agonizingly long minutes in that position, letting her thighs and quads burn as she slowly rubbed and cleaned her chair just to keep her ass purposefully over the tiny metropolis for as long as possible.  It was a strange sensation; she could almost feel the tingle of screams of the people underneath her butt, thinking how easily she could lower herself and crush the entire populace, how many people would be swallowed between her cheeks and into her ass before she slowly bent herself back up to her full height. 

                  She leaned over and placed the towel and cleaner down on the small table next to her chair before turning around.  Placing her hands on her hips as she slowly walked around the dim room, passing up each city, glaring at them without saying anything, but the tone of her face was apparent.

                  In lust with her own power and the feeling she had over them.  She didn’t particularly enjoy killing tiny people for no reason, but she learned to grow indifferent to it over the years, only doing it when necessary, like escapees, punishments, or the occasional accident, but sometimes just because she needed to show her people who’s really the head bitch in charge…

                  She walked by Servitus on the way to Braithe, her black heels towering over the city as they were still being cleaned by countless micro crews.  She twisted on the pathway and headed to a smaller city named Talem, the closest city to Epsilon City.  Talem was growing quickly as it became a hub for the hyper trains on the window side of the room, much like Clitsburgh was becoming on the throne side of the room, effectively connecting the trains to other lines and major cities across Kristen’s expansive land.  

                  The hyper trains weaved around the room, mostly next to the pathways, some even going under the pathways like tunnels through a mountain, mostly out of the way of no man’s land and the empty spaces between all of the cities so Kristen could step around without crushing the magnetic tracks.  There were a few hyper train tracks that were in the middle of nowhere though and Kristen had spotted one tracing into Talem.

                  She took a few steps and hovered over the tracks, straddling it between her legs, her feet out wide.  She gently lowered down to see one of the trains go under her, passing under her pussy and ass as she turned to look over her back while she squatted down, seeing the hyper train nearing the smaller city behind her.  “The trains were a really great idea… huh?” Kristen rhetorically asked as she looked back forward and smiled.  “Oh, look… here comes another one” Kristen breathily teased as she started to lower her hand toward the track.

                  The train immediately braking as hard as it could, Kristen seeing little sparks flying out of the side of the train as it skidded across its platform.  The train was pretty large even by micro standards, being about an inch long to Kristen and holding hundreds of tiny people inside at a time. 

                  She reached down as the train slowed to a stop between her feet, pinching up the cars between her coral-orange nails.  The train cars immediately bending downward as she held the middle car as gently as she could, bringing the cars up to her hazel eyes for a closer inspection.  “Cute!” Kristen exclaimed as she grinned, seeing hundreds of micro people being tossed around inside from her smallest movements.    

                  Kristen lowered the train some before she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, trying her best not to laugh.  She dangled the train over her tongue and the opening of her mouth for a few seconds, “Ahh…” Kristen sounded from her throat.  Kristen not intending to eat anyone though, just trying to scare them with her goal of intimidating the entire room.  Unaware that a dozen or so people had fallen out of some of the crumbling train cars.  The small group of people falling onto her soft tongue, and another few hitting the back of her throat, but Kristen didn’t even feel them as she closed her mouth and swallowed them alive before she lowered the train further down to her opposite hand.  

                  She attempted to wrap the train around her finger, almost making a little bit of a ring for jewelry.  The train barely bending around the top of her finger before the cars started to collapse and creak.  Kristen could see little dot sized people falling out of the breaking fuselages, the tiny dots slipping between her fingers all the way down to her toes, smashing over the top of her toes, nails, and the top of her right foot.  Kristen humming as she slowly placed the broken and smoking train back down beside the tracks in the shadow of her right big toe.

                  She stared for a moment at the little dots exiting the train near her toe, before standing back up to her full height.  She carefully picked up her right foot and hovered it over the train and its survivors, and slowly started to bring the ball of her foot down over them.  At the last second, she took a step forward instead and back up onto the pathways, sparing their lives.  Kristen walking around and picking back up her towel and cleaner off the table before walking back to the door.  “Goodnight…” Kristen said as she locked the door behind her. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

                  Kristen walked into the nano room, seeing the glow of cities and towns on the ground like spiderwebs of lights across the vast land, apart from the footprints, stains, and of course, her yoga mat that she cut up to make a sort of sidewalk for herself.  She sauntered across the pink divide, slowly, one foot in front of the other, angling her hips high side to side before she crouched down near the couch.  Toweling it over with long movements from end to end, pivoting her legs and feet up and down, all around as she slowly flexed and curled the subtle muscles of her body. 

                  Her perky bare tits brushing against the couch some as she was on all fours, sticking her ass straight out and over towards Ostrov, blocking out countless towns and cities’ sky as she wiped slowly with the cleaner.  She placed the cleaner and towel atop her couch for a moment before she stood up and turned to face the entire country.  She couldn’t help but feel horny in the moment, the nanos all over the country could tell, even in the dim light, her pussy was glistening with a noticeable shimmering wetness.       

                  Families immediately closing the curtains across the country to hide their eyes from the obscenity as others went to their windows and patios to watch the show and fawn over their planetary sized goddess.  Kristen resisted though, wanting to build up the tension instead.  She reached downward, cupping at her left breast slightly before she slid her fingers down her midriff and over her mons, about to wrap her fingers over her clit before she stopped and pulled her hand up and away and simply smiled. 

                  Her smile disappeared completely as she walked back over the divide about halfway before she turned and stared down toward capital city on the other side of the room, she thought about how it would only take about eight or nine steps over Ostrov’s heartland to get to Volenskya, but instead Kristen glared in silence.  Her face apparent with an anger and annoyance as the country collectively held their breath at the sight of the titanic 200-mile-tall woman towering above their existence. 

                  The people so far beneath her could tell she was mad, making them terrified, that the apocalypse could happen at any second for them.  News had yet to spread about the attempted assassination on Justyna, the majority of the population knowing there would be a meeting the following night, but none of them knew why their goddess was acting in such a teasing, angry, yet sexually promiscuous way, but it was working, the people becoming intimidated down to their very core.    

                  Kristen staring at the city for an agonizingly long minute as the entire country trembled in fear, that same feeling they had in the early days was being felt again, like she could crush multiple cities at a moment’s notice with a single toe, and they were powerless to stop her.  Kristen turned on her bare heels and left in a sudden moment, locking the door behind her without saying a word. 

                  She powered off the lights in both rooms with a tap of her finger on her phone, allowing her people the attempt to sleep before she changed back into her clothes and put away her cleaning items.  Retreating to her room for some restful sleep herself…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen

                  “We’d love to take Maddy to school in the morning!” Keysha said. 

                  “That would be so nice, thank you so much, seriously” Kristen said with earnest. 

                  “It’s really no problem!  We love having her over and Yvonne loves sitting next to her in Mrs. Gibbs class” Keysha said and smiled.  Kristen hugging Keysha before she turned to Madelyn. 

                  “Alright, have fun!” Kristen said as Madelyn smiled and took off into Keysha’s house with her two daughters.  “Let me know if you need anything” Kristen said.

                  “We’ll have fun, don’t worry!” Keysha said with a bright smile. 

                  “I’ll see you Friday then if I don’t see you before” Kristen said. 

                  “Sounds good, girl!” Keysha replied and waved.  Kristen getting back in her car, taking the short drive back through her neighborhood and parking in her garage.  Going up back into her room, having a few hours before the meeting was going to start.  Kristen taking a deep breath as she stepped into the shower, letting the hot water rain all over her as she blissfully thought about nothing for a peaceful few minutes. 

                  The house was quiet apart from a little bit of early winter wind with an audible breeze against the windows of her bedroom, the slow dripping sound of her showerhead leaking the last few drops from the pipes.  Toweling herself off, drying her hair, going through her skincare regiment.  Dressing herself, fixing her hair in a different fashion than usual, manicuring her eyebrows, putting on different makeup, applying lipstick, dawning a few pieces of jewelry, and the hardest choice of the evening, picking shoes to compliment her outfit. 

                  She slung the key necklace around her neck, the keys resting above her exposed cleavage as normal, but more so in the lowcut dress she was wearing.  She dawned a silver ring on her right hand before fixing a watch to her left wrist.  She stepped into the bathroom, her heels clicking against the tile of her bathroom floor as she looked herself up and down in the mirror, smirking a bit as she couldn’t help but admire her sexy look for the night. 

                  Kristen hearing her phone buzz atop her nightstand through her bathroom door, “I’m here” Ginny’s message read.  Kristen walked downstairs, unlocking the door, and allowing Ginny inside.  Kristen raising her brow as she immediately saw Ginny’s outfit.  “Whoa…okay, I see you, Gin” Kristen said with a chuckle as Ginny smiled wide.

                  “You like it?” Ginny asked as she stepped through.  Kristen closing the door as the two stood in the entryway. 

                  “Yeah!  Oh my god!” Kristen said in playful shock.

                  “I know, I usually don’t wear stuff like this…” Ginny said as she twirled a bit and giggled.  Kristen matching Ginny’s eye level, used to Ginny being a little taller normally, but Kristen’s platformed heels evened things up. 

                  “Do you want a drink or anything?” Kristen offered. 

                  “Sure!  You look amazing by the way… I love your hair” Ginny said as they walked into the kitchen.  Kristen making a couple margaritas before sitting down at the table. 

                  “I’m glad you like it, I’ve never tried it out before” Kristen said as she rubbed her palm over her straight slicked-back hair, shining and darker than normal due to the expensive product spread throughout her mane. 

                  “So… who’s this new neighbor joining us Friday?” Ginny cutely asked as she took a few sips at her tequila drink. 

                  “Her name is Janelle, she seemed super nice.  She’s brand new to Lakeside, she’s a little younger than us… moved here all by herself, but she said she’s excited to make new friends and explore the city” Kristen said. 

                  “Oh, how fun!” Ginny exclaimed. 

                  “You nervous at all?” Kristen asked as she took a gulp at her drink.

                  “About the meetings… or?” Ginny asked, the two hushing their conversation a bit so that the tinies couldn’t hear across the house. 

                  “Yeah, the meetings” Kristen said. 

                  “No, look at us” Ginny said as she waved her hands down herself, “we look like boss bitches tonight” Ginny said before they both laughed.  The two chatted for a bit, finishing their drinks, Kristen making another round of margaritas as they still had some time to spare. 

                  “You’re not too cold in that right?  I can turn the heat on” Kristen asked. 

                  “I feel fine, but speak for yourself, Miss Nips…” Ginny teased as she tilted her drink towards Kristen’s large chest.  Kristen looking down to see her hardened nipples poking outward underneath the fabric of her strappy black and revealing dress.  Kristen giggling a bit as she took another gulp. 

                  “Alright…I might be a little chilly” Kristen said, taking a breath and looking down at her watch, “we have about 7 minutes before the first meeting is supposed to start… I do have some ideas, but I think we need a loose plan to follow, right?” Kristen asked.  Ginny cutely clapping her hands together once to focus.   

                  “Yeah, definitely… okay, what are you thinking?” Ginny asked as she leaned inward over the table. 

                  “I’m thinking… we’ll start with the cities, go over a few things, proposals and stuff, political whatever this and that… I’ll handle that part… then we take care of some rule reminders… then we’ll take a break before we walk over to Ostrov and talk with Justyna.  We make sure she’s okay, decide on what to do with the country if they have any topics they want to discuss…and that’s it… I think” Kristen said as she tapped her nails on the table. 

                  “Okay, how do you want me to act?  Should I do anything?” Ginny curiously asked. 

                  “Hmm… how about… I’ll do most of the talking, and we gotta be a little mean, but still fair, yah?  I think it would look really good if you do what I say…like a judge and her bailiff… you can look all intimidating when you’re standing at my side haha… then you can have a little fun if… or when it gets to that point…” Kristen said with a smirk.    

                  “Interesting…” Ginny mumbled, lowering her brow before taking another drink.  “How can I say no to you when you’re dressed like that?” Ginny said as she sat her drink down.  Kristen nodding and smiling.  “Got time for one more maybe?” Ginny asked.  Kristen checking her watch, the meeting supposed to start in a minute, but she ignored the time constraint. 

                  “Sure… we can make them wait a little longer…” Kristen said as she stood up, her heels clicking across the kitchen tiles.  “Builds suspense…” Kristen said as she looked over her shoulder and smiled at her best friend. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen and Ginny

     

                  Kristen sat at her black and gold throne in the city room, one leg over the other as she dangled her strappy, opened toed silver and sparkly heel over Serenity.  Ginny to her side standing upright next to the throne with her hands folded behind her back as she scowled and glared down at the cities, her brows lowered in anger as her lips were pursed outward with displeasure. 

                  The lights were set to a low dim once more, a little brighter than the previous night, but still dark enough to give the appearance of Kristen and Ginny to look as if they were judgmental monolithic goddesses in the lighting.  No one dared told Kristen that she was late, and nobody expected Ginny to show up either, the tension in the room was higher than ever from the very start as they walked through the massive doorway together. 

                  Kristen could tell her people were nervous, there was a low hum of tiny voices in the room as she looked around.  Kristen could feel the tequila, her body a little loose, but it only accented her stern look strewn about her face.  Her outfit perfectly matching.  A slim, strappy black dress that ended around thighs, exposing much of her back and the sides of her body, darkened and slicked back hair, and her opened-toed tall silver heels, deep red lipstick accompanied by dark eyeshadow and darker makeup. 

                  She complimented Ginny’s look well, who decided on a twist of one of her more common styles.  Ginny normally sporting athletic wear, athleisure wear, or business casual wear when she went into her office but opting for a more domineering businesswoman appearance for the meetings. 

                  A tight button-down white blouse tucked into a skinny black pencil skirt that ended above her knees, revealing her long lower legs covered by dark nylons.  The buttons on her shirt down to show off her smaller cleavage, above was a black choker necklace, similarly having dark makeup on to accent her porcelain skin, her parted hair at perfect jaw-length on either side of her cheeks.  An expensive silver watch.  She wore a fashionable black belt where her blouse was tucked in.  Finishing off her look with some low heel closed-toed black pumps. 

                  “Would anyone like to go first…?” Kristen asked as she waited a few moments in silence with the low buzz of the room’s ambience.  Kristen gripped at her armrests, “I asked if anyone would like to go first…” Kristen said again with a bit more bite in her tone.  Immediately, Kristen’s tablet lit up.  Ginny behind the chair peering down to read along. 

                  “Greetings Madam Kristen and esteemed guest, Madam Ginny, welcome to tonight’s meeting.  To start things, we have some proposals for you for decide on with regard to the Queenstown Accident:

                  Proposal 1A for Queenstown, from Servitus:  Rebuild Queenstown as it was with improved structures and hyper train accessibility.  Estimated 4 months with Goddess’ help, 5 years without.   

                  Proposal 1B for Queenstown, from Servitus: Salvage what remains of Queenstown, recommend repurposing as a warehouse district for stockpiling supplies, food, and water.  Assimilate their surviving population to other cities. 

                  Proposal 2 for Queenstown, from Prince Anton: Rebuild Queenstown as it was and allow followers of Ginny to leave Crest once and for all to limit the number of false worshipping altercations with the goddess’ true chosen people.      

                  Proposal 3 for Queenstown, from General Werth: Redesign Queenstown as a military and police training academy.  Integrate their surviving population with other cities while students and cadets train to become your police force, your military force, and your future leaders that will help you govern the room in your absence” the message read as Ginny and Kristen pondered for a moment. 

                  “I see…” Kristen hummed as she continued to dangle and bounce her heel over Serenity, the light and subtle creaking of the heels’ plastic with each small bounce along the audible slap of the padded sole against her bare heel.  “I simply don’t know which proposal sounds the best… Madam Ginny?  What do you think?” Kristen asked as she purposefully smirked toward Crest, knowing it would irritate Anton to ask the “false goddess” for her input. 

                  Ginny unclasped her hands behind her back before crossing her arms over her torso, taking a step to her side to widen her stance comfortably, the right rounded toe section of her heel barely on the outskirt of Luxury’s poorer neighborhoods.  “I think that having your own little army sounds like fun…” Ginny said as she kept a stern face, “although… knowing that there so many little people that love me living in their own safe city sounds good too” Ginny said. 

                  “That settles it… I choose both proposal 2 and 3” Kristen said as the tablet lit up again. 

                  “But Goddess… do you really want both options?” the message from Servitus read.  The messages were being broadcasted over every television and screen throughout the room in real time, every single news station was covering the live events, nobody was looking away from their screens or from the two pair of giant women as their fates all hung in the balance. 

                  “Yes…” Kristen said as she stopped dangling her foot, tilting her head slightly, “I also don’t remember it being acceptable to question my decisions before…” Kristen fiercely said as she tilted her head back, she slowly uncrossed her legs and placed her heel down next to Serenity.  The silver platforms of Kristen’s heels alone towered over their buildings, their highest towers barely reaching to the bottom of her toes snug in the sloping soles high above them.   

                  “Alright, next?” Kristen asked as the tablet was dark in her hands for a few moments.  “I swear… if I have to ask again…” Kristen frustratingly said with a mean look on her face, but Ginny to her side was trying her hardest not to smirk and giggle at the absurdity of the situation, having never acted such a role in her life before, curling her lips side to side to distract herself from the laughter building in her body.  Thankfully for the micros, the tablet lit up again. 

                  “Elections and video meetings, Goddess.  What do you wish to change about leadership, and do you wish for us to utilize video conferencing for future meetings?” the message from Servitus asked. 

                  “Yes… I’ve thought about this, everyone currently in leadership positions seems to be doing well enough.  But… I would like you all to nominate an actual leader for Servitus, I’ll allow you to vote on who you think is best and then I’ll interview them myself.  I’ll give you until the end of summer.  And as far as video conferences, I’ll say let’s test it out next month in a meeting and see how it goes…anyone else?”  Kristen asked as she raised her brow.    

                  “Your heels are ready early, Goddess” the message from Nyla read. 

                  “Thank you, Nyla, good work as usual, I’ll pick them up tomorrow morning” Kristen said, the tablet lighting up again. 

                  “We are still conscripting another nail crew for you, madam” the message from Serenity said.  Kristen lowering the tablet as she leaned over in her chair, staring down at the two twin cities nestled next to her tall heels.  Ginny following suit and staring them down over Kristen’s shoulder. 

                  “I thought I told you to have the new teams ready for me by tonight…” Kristen breathily said with a distinct annoyance in her tone. 

                  “We’re extremely sorry, we’ve been working on it night and day since the accident, we are so close to getting about 80% of the manpower we are aiming for.  We’re even getting some extra volunteers from other cities, but the supplies we need from Servitus just aren’t coming on time” the message read, both leaders of Serenity and Luxury desperate. 

                  “You told me you could do it… so you lied and now you’re coming up with an excuse…” Kristen said as she stared down at the two cities, keeping her designer heels firmly planted against the floor on the outskirts of their borders. 

                  “No excuses, we just need another few weeks and we’ll be ready to serve you again whenever you desire” the message read. 

                  “Whenever I desire…well what if I had picked tonight?  Lying is very offensive to me… both of you chose not to update me within the last three days… and you’re waiting until now to tell me you can’t do what I asked you to do… you should have told me, I would have understood and given you more time, but…” Kristen said as the buzz in the room grew a little quieter.  “This is inexcusable, both Serenity and Luxury must be reminded of the rules” Kristen spoke to the room.

                  Kristen gripped onto her armrests as she gently leaned forward, her larger breasts nearly spilling over the top of her dress, her dress wrinkling around her torso with a few tugs against her shoulder strap.  Ginny taking a small step up next to Kristen, Ginny straddling Luxury while Kristen leaned over Serenity while her ass started to lift up away from her throne as she angled herself toward the floor.

                  Kristen menacingly reached into downtown Serenity, the city had been mostly unharmed for years, but the screams echoed upward as her fingers descended downward.  The very nails that they helped to paint coral-orange were infiltrating their sky and forever lowering.  Kristen picking a random skyscraper, pinching the two-inch-tall structure filled with people between her thumb and index finger, ripping it from the foundation and carefully keeping it still as she raised her hand back up.  Pieces of debris falling off where the building was ripped from its foundation. 

                  She looked at the skyscraper in her hand for a brief second before she lowered her hand behind her, gently placing the skyscraper in the middle of her cushioned seat beneath her ass.  She gripped at her armrests to keep herself leveled upward and above the structure, flexing her legs to keep from sitting down, wanting to savor the feeling and to make sure that everyone in the room saw what she was about to do while she looked out at her tiny subjects. 

                  Kristen reached back with her hand and lifted her dress slightly above the curves of her rear, exposing her bare cheeks to the building beneath her, Kristen’s dark red lace panties wedged between her immense and voluptuous cheeks.  She started to slowly lower herself, releasing her grip from her armrest as she felt her curving, cold skin start to compress into her comfortable cushion.  She could feel a little hard object between her cheeks as her weight started to settle into her throne, the tiny building putting up a bit of resistance at first before Kristen suddenly felt the tiny structure crumble into powder underneath her. 

                  She wiggled herself in place, twisting her lower body subtly left to right a few times to finish off any survivors somehow caught between her cheeks as the back of her dress slightly wrinkled behind her, she lifted herself upward and folded her hand back behind her to settle her dress back underneath her to maintain a perfect appearance for her people.  She smiled and slowly lifted her leg, settling it over her other leg once again before she resumed dangling her sparkling silver heel over Serenity as a tiny whisp of smoke towered upward from the city center. 

                  Kristen then looked up towards Ginny, “Ginny, would you please remind Luxury of the rules as well?” Kristen asked. 

                  “Of course…” Ginny breathily agreed.  Ginny lifted her right heel and aimed for a neighborhood, the same neighborhood that her toes almost bulldozed into while standing at Kristen’s side.  The screams could be heard, but they were still only barely squeaks to the naturally taller Ginny.  She started to lower the toes of her heel over the poorer neighborhoods on the outskirts of Luxury. 

                  Ginny remembering years prior how she flattened a whole city by accident, of course between those long years and the current meetings, Ginny and Kristen had a bit of fun here and there with the micros and nanos, but Ginny hadn’t recalled purposefully squishing part of a city since becoming friends with Kristen. 

                  She could feel the houses and streets start to shatter and crunch under her smallest applied weight as she gently lowered and pushed her toes into the floor, seeing a plume of grey smoke shoot out the sides of the toe section of her heel before she pushed harder and flattened everything beneath her flat soles as a chunk of screams were suddenly silenced. 

                  She twisted her foot once to mangle anything that survived underneath her, but she wasn’t done.  Ginny squatted down, hovering her lower body over much of Luxury, lowering her hand down toward the central district and plucking up her own choice of skyscraper.  She ripped it away from the city, pinching it carefully between her nails as it was a little smaller than the building Kristen took from Serenity.  Ginny gently raising the building up to her thin lips, but the building was crumbling quickly from the pressure and instability. 

                  She tried to act quickly, attempting to toss the breaking building into her mouth, only about half the building landing on her tongue, the other half crumbling to dust as micros and debris rained down all over her exposed upper chest and cleavage beneath her chin.  Ginny feeling the sensation of tiny specks hitting the outside of her smaller tits or falling down her shirt, meanwhile she could feel a little clump of a solid structure on her twitching tongue as she closed her mouth. 

                  Ginny not hesitating as she flicked her tongue and settled what remained of the building and its people atop her molars, chomping down hard a few times and grinding away the tiny inhabitants within the structure before swallowing down the dusty remains, Ginny not really tasting anything beyond a slight hint of saltiness. 

                  Ginny rose back up to her full height and dragged her foot over the destroyed neighborhood before taking a step back and up next to Kristen’s throne once more, leaving a wake of several flattened neighborhoods smoking and beyond ruin.  “Thank you…” Kristen said, a moment later her tablet lit up once more.  “Ah…” Kristen pleasantly exclaimed as she daintily plucked up her tablet to read the message. 

                  “You can’t treat us like this!   We’re still people!” the message form Port Leslie’s leader read.  Kristen raised her brow in surprise.  Kristen read the message over a few times, as well as Ginny.  Ginny could tell that Kristen was in deep thought.  Kristen subtly biting her tongue between her red glossed lips.  Kristen clicked her tongue before taking a deep breath in through her nose and slowly out through her mouth.    

                  “Yes… I agree… you are still peoplemy people to an extentbut… people need structure and rules or else they’ll go crazy… without me here, you would just be running around killing each other… blowing up each other’s cities… hmm?” Kristen said as she glared at Clitsburgh.  She let out another deep sigh as the buzz of ambience started to swell once more, rarely had they seen the goddess in recent years appear so contemplative, but Kristen cleared her throat and resumed her stoic demeanor. 

                  “How about this… Port Leslie… I’ll make a deal with you… tell me what you know about the people digging through my wall and your city will only get a light rule reminder” Kristen said, the pair of giantesses waiting a moment for the message to be sent. 

                  “Queen Kristen.  Yes, I knew about the people deconstructing your wall.  This is what I know…” the message began.  Kristen didn’t dislike the leader of Port Leslie by any means, he was a younger man, respectful enough to her, but that all changed in that brief moment.   “It was a group of people from Port Leslie that did not want to live here any longer.  They expressed the desire to be saved by another giant if the opportunity were to ever arise. 

                  They amassed a small following of a few hundred people and stole construction vehicles during the efforts for building the pathways around your room.  A few leaders in this room knew it was happening, but I told them not to worry about it as I felt confident enough that they would not be able to break through anyway, but they did, and I am sorry.  I take full responsibility for this, and I should not have withheld this information from you, Queen.  Just please spare my people, they did nothing wrong” the message read. 

                  “Was that so difficult?   Everyone… if you think something is wrong… tell me… no more exceptions… no more surprises, I don’t want anyone to be afraid of telling me anything… all I am asking for is the total truth from now on…is that clear?” Kristen commanded; the low buzz of tiny voices went dead quiet as Kristen’s powerful voice rang out across the cities. 

                  Kristen looked over toward Port Leslie, “your people will be spared… but I can’t let this go without you understanding that you made a mistake and need to be taught a lesson” Kristen said.  She leaned backward in her chair and folded her hands over her lap as she thought about a sufficient punishment.  “Queen Ginny…” Kristen leadingly said with a strict tone. 

                  “Yes, Queen Kristen?” Ginny responded as she once more fought off the urge to giggle, her lips subtly quivering as she tried to keep a straight and mean face. 

                  “Will you show Port Leslie how much you ran today?” Kristen asked as she motioned her heard down towards Ginny’s feet.  Ginny smirking and nodding in agreement. 

                  Ginny took a few steps over the pathways and up to Port Leslie, Kristen tilting her head to the side to watch as Ginny slowly slipped her nylon covered feet out of her low heels.  Ginny gently scooting her heels over to the side to present the view of her toes to Port Leslie.  Ginny inched her toes toward the very border and outskirts of the tiny city.  Ginny starting to flex her toes up and down to waft her sweaty scent throughout the metropolis. 

                  She curled her toes up and down, wriggling them frequently as she placed her hands on her hips, looking down at the tiny city with a smug smirk on her face.  Wiggling her hips and body to put more oomph in fluttering her toes around and over the city, the skyscrapers barely poking above her purple painted toes covered in see through black fabric.  The shine of the dim light barely illuminating the gaps between her toes and the dark purple of her nails before they would erratically shoot upwards high in the sky above the population below her. 

                  Ginny had gone running in the park earlier, she had fixed herself up a little and washed up sure, but her feet and toes were still rather basked in the odor of a day’s effort of jogging around.  Ginny and Kristen could tell that the people in Port Leslie were suffering from the smell, the hint of nylon fabric scent mixed with feint fruited body soap overpowered by the sweaty stench and foot smell pouring into every street across the vast districts. 

                  Ginny could see the little dots running all around the streets away from her toes as she giggled.  Ginny kept wriggling and writhing her toes up and down, cutely curling her hands up to her chin in childlike wonder that such a simple action of hers was causing a million micro people to suffer in her sweaty stench.  Kristen allowing her friend to subject them to her odor for a few agonizing minutes.  “Okay, Ginny, thank you…” Kristen said as Ginny stepped away and slowly slid her feet back into her heels, stepping back up to the throne. 

                  The tablet remained dark as Kristen waited for a response for a silent minute, a notification popped up, “Thank you for sparing us, goddess” the message from Port Leslie read as Kristen smiled with satisfaction. 

                  “Now… are there any more items left for us to discuss in tonight’s meeting?” Kristen asked. 

                  “Goddess, we do not have any remaining topics for tonight, we will get straight to work on the proposals, thank you for your time” the message from Servitus read. 

                  “Thank you everyone!  I’ll drop off some more food and water for you all tomorrow morning when I pick up my cleaned heels before work...

                  I am looking forward to cooperating further with these new ideas, goodnight!” Kristen politely said as she stood up over the smoking Serenity and Luxury cities, pieces of the building she ripped out of the foundation falling off her ass and out of her dress back onto the cushion in a crash.  Kristen waving bye to her cities with a smile as Ginny followed behind her and out into the living room down the hall.

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen and Ginny

                  “Oh, thank goodness, I’ve had to pee for like ten minutes…” Ginny said as she hurried off into the bathroom.  Kristen laughing as her heels clicked across the floor toward her living room. 

                  Ginny coming out of the bathroom and sitting next to Kristen on the couch and slumping down comfortably into the cushions.  Kristen getting a few updates from Keysha that Madelyn was having a blast with Keysha’s two daughters at their sleepover.  “So how was that?” Ginny asked.

                  “You did great!  Whew… that was a weird one…” Kristen said with relief.   

                  “Oooo, I know… I haven’t done anything like that with you before…” Ginny said. 

                  “Feel good though?” Kristen asked.

                  “Haha, yeah kinda!” Ginny said with a little glee and small giggle.  “I think it’ll be funny having my own little people in their own city, maybe some of them will even join that tiny academy they’re talking about” Ginny said.

                  “Yeah, actually… also knowing that things are being stolen so easily… it might not be a bad idea to have some extra trained security going around the rooms for me…” Kristen said. 

                  “I think that’s a really good idea… I mean… you can’t see everything going on down there with how big you are, right?” Ginny said. 

                  “Yeah, good point… let me send a quick message to Keysha…and…” Kristen said as she was tapping on her phone, “okay, all good” Kristen said as she swiped to a new message thread.

                  “Hey… so… you like… lie sometimes though…” Ginny softly and playfully whispered.  Kristen immediately chuckling under her breath as Ginny giggled.

                  “I know… but, you know it’s like a do as I say, not as I do situation hehe… and I thought you were vegan…but then you ate that building” Kristen whispered with a small laugh. 

                  “Hahha… I uhh… I was trying to be scary and that’s the first thing that came to my mind… like what’s scarier than being eaten by a giant monster?” Ginny said. 

                  “True… yes… I just didn’t think you would do that!” Kristen giddily whispered.

                  “Yeah, but I can’t believe you sat on them though!” Ginny excitedly whispered back. 

                  “I know?  The idea kinda just came to me in the moment, too” Kristen said.  The pair of best friends taking a few moments in silence as they relaxed in the couch, letting their heads slump into the cushions and pillows. 

                  “So, what’s next?” Ginny asked. 

                  “I’m gonna message Justyna really quick and get some ideas before we go in there” Kristen said as she started to tap on her phone. 

                  “Sure!  Okay!  So should I act the same or… what?” Ginny asked.

                  “Yeah!  But you can say things if you feel like it, I’d say leave your heels off this time too, really set the mood” Kristen said. 

                  “Ooo okay…wait, do they really smell that bad?  I don’t want you thinking I’m gross” Ginny said with a bit of embarrassment.    

                  “You’re not gross, I can’t smell your feet… but for them… I bet it’s pretty rough” Kristen said as she raised her brow and deviously smiled.    

                  “Poor things…” Ginny mumbled as she kicked her heels off and scooted them under the table, wriggling her nylon covered toes in the chilly air circulating through the house. 

                  “Oh, Justyna is writing me back, hold on…” Kristen said as Ginny scooted closer to Kristen on the couch to read along. 

                  “Kristen, I left the hospital against the doctors’ orders, and I am now back home waiting for your arrival.  My two cabinet advisors responsible for the assassination attempt have been transported back to a small city on the other side of the Great Pink Divide called Orozdyne, it contains one of our largest maximum-security prisons in the country” the message read. 

                  “What a boss bitch…” Ginny whispered. 

                  “Right?!  Haha” Kristen laughed as she typed back.

                  “Justyna, can you circle on a map where Orozdyne is?” Kristen typed.  Immediately a message was sent back with a red circle around the city on a satellite picture of Ostrov, Kristen in her head mapping out where that circle was in relation to her black and gold couch in the nano room.  “Thank you, we’ll be walking in pretty soon” Kristen said as she clicked off her phone’s screen. 

                  “Alright, you ready?” Ginny asked with excited eyes. 

                  “Yeah, let’s do it” Kristen said.  They both stood up and straightened out their outfits, Kristen’s heels clacking down the hall as Ginny’s nylon feet lightly thudded against the floor, Kristen briefly taking off her necklace to twist the lock open… 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen and Ginny

                  Kristen led the way, her platformed heels gently compressing into the soft pink divide, causing only minor quakes for the surrounding territories, Ginny following close behind as they marched to the couch, both of them turning and sitting.  Ginny laid down, curling her legs up onto the couch and propping up her head via her fist while her elbow rested on the cushion.  Kristen sitting back, settling her leg over the other’s lap as she bounced and dangled her heel once again.

                  There was less of a buzz of ambience compared to the micro room, but there was still a low hum of activity.  All the glowing lights on the floor like an orbital picture from space, hundreds of millions of people occupying the land spread out at Kristen’s heel.  Kristen looked around as she periodically flexed her toes in her heel, Ginny purposefully looking disinterested to build the tension as well, Kristen with a glower look, annoyed, domineering before she subtly cleared her throat as the low hum of the room quieted slightly. 

                  “As some of you might not know, your Prime Minister, Justyna, was the victim of an attack on her birthday.  I will not allow any further attempts on the lives of my leadership… there must be a severe consequence for those responsible” Kristen ominously said as she pulled out her phone, inspecting the picture once more of the city circled on the map by Justyna before she sat the phone down at her side.  Kristen could see it front of her, the city was only a foot or so away, but it was surrounded by more glowing towns and villages than she remembered. 

                  Kristen uncrossed her legs, firmly planting her heels on the border between the couch and Ostrov.  She picked her left heel up and angled the silver stiletto downward at an angle, lowering the long pillar down and into the land, mostly crushing forests and long abandoned villages underneath the square tread.  Using her stiletto as balance while she hovered her sole and toes over the city that contained the political two prisoners.  Kristen tauntingly twisted her toes and sole around and around over the city, lowering it every few seconds as if about to crush the entire territory. 

                  “Let this be a lesson…” Kristen spitefully said as she slowly lowered the toes of her heel to the ground, gently pressing out the entire city and its surrounding areas, feeling the brittle sandy crunching feeling.  Kristen raising her toes back up in the air before she lifted her heel and leg back up, returning her leg back over her lap and rearing back into the couch to relax. 

                  “Ooo… that looked bad…” Ginny teased as she had a smirk across her face.    

                  “Now… let’s get started with the meeting” Kristen spoke as Kristen’s phone expectedly buzzed right on cue. 

                  “Kristen!  That was the wrong city!  Orozdyne is on the other end of the couch, the map is mirrored in the picture!” Justyna’s angry and desperate message read.  Kristen blushed hard with embarrassment, crushing who knows how many innocent people under her platformed heels, looking down to see a perfect, semi-triangular footprint embedded within East Ostrov where a random city she didn’t even know the name of once stood. 

                  Thankfully, the dim lighting in the room didn’t reveal how flushed red Kristen’s cheeks were in the moment.  Ginny meanwhile had no idea what the message said, simply watching her best friend step on a little mass of glowing lights. 

                  “Actually… before we get started, Queen Ginny?” Kristen said aloud, hiding the embarrassment in her voice well.   

                  “Yeeeessss?” Ginny longingly teased with an excited smile.

                  “Do you see those cities over there?” Kristen said as she pointed at where Orozdyne really was.

                  “Mmmm… yes, I do…” Ginny teased again as she drew a finger down her neck toward her smaller cleavage. 

                  “Will you take care of the middle one for me?” Kristen asked. 

                  “I sure can…” Ginny said.  She repositioned herself on the couch, gripping onto one of the cushions as she stretched her upper body out and over much of the land beneath her, her torso and face passing over countless glowing cities.  Ginny started to extend her pale finger, her purple nails shining in the dim light almost having the appearance of black. 

                  Ginny hesitated for a moment as her face was over a mass of glowing lights, losing track of which one was in “the middle”.  Ginny dropping her face a few feet above the collection of lights as she looked around, lowering her brow to focus.  Ginny brought her hand beneath her gaze, pointing her finger downward over a city the size of a dime, pressing her digit into the land with a few subtle twists of her finger, Ginny noticing how much it just felt like wet sand as the glowing lights disappeared underneath her slightest pressure. 

                  “Was it that one?” Ginny looked back over her shoulder toward the couch, Kristen with an almost worried look on her face.  

                  “No…the middle one…” Kristen reiterated but remained calm in her tone, keeping her upright and dominating posture.          

                  “Oops… uhh…this one?”  Ginny asked again as she hovered her finger over another mass of glowing lights.  Kristen looked at her phone once more to make sure. 

                  “Yeah, that one” Kristen said as Ginny twisted her posture back upright, Ginny placed her hands by her side atop the cushion and began extending her foot out and over the tiny pea sized city.  Ginny curling her head around as she pointed her big toe downward over the nano metropolis, wanting to make sure she was aiming at the right spot. 

                  She lowered her nylon covered toe a few inches before lightly pressing her toe into the lights, but she could barely feel the crunch through her nylons.  Ginny even twisting her toe just to feel the sensation more, but it just felt like nothing as the grime of the city’s residue and debris clogged the microscopic threads of her nylon’s threads. 

                  Ginny retracted her toe off the ground and settled her foot back to the floor near the couch as she cutely folded her hands on her lap.  Two new craters from her finger and toe mirrored the other side of the couch opposite to Kristen’s heel print, three cities and countless towns callously wiped away.  “That should show you all not to mess with Justyna…” Ginny said with a closed smile as she folded and curled herself back up on the couch to lay down, returning to propping her head up and stare outward at the land. 

                  “Yes… now that that’s out of the way… one moment…” Kristen said as she reached down and unclasped a few straps and buckles of her heels, sliding her feet out of the strappy silver platforms before standing up from the couch.  She reached down and dangled both heels by the ankle straps, keeping her footwear by her side as she took a few steps across the pink divide with her bare feet.  She placed her heels down and upright in the middle of the pink divide between West and East Ostrov before taking a few steps back and returning to her sitting position on the couch, Kristen wanting her towering silver heels alone to terrify the people of the vast country encompassing her room. 

                  Kristen wiggled her toes a few times, letting her bare toes air out in the open cool air of the room before she also curled her legs up on the couch, her legs outstretched behind Ginny’s as Kristen herself had her head propped up with her hand while her elbow rested beneath her head, Kristen’s phone under her face on the cushion below.  “Okay, we can start our normal meeting now.  Justyna, please, whenever you’re ready” Kristen said as she swiped open her phone.

                  As opposed to the micro city room, the news was not broadcasting the meeting to the people of Ostrov, the messages between Justyna and Kristen were private, and it was up to Justyna to disclose whatever information she wanted to the masses of Ostrov the next day during her normal union address to the country. 

                  “Well, I wish you would have asked me before you decided to remove three cities… that was not exactly something I would have advocated for to punish the people who tried to have me killed” Justyna’s message read.  Kristen deciding to respond to the message by writing one herself instead of talking out loud for everyone to hear.  Kristen looked over for a second as Ginny seemed confused, Kristen motioning her head quickly toward Ginny and the land beneath them. 

                  Ginny taking it as a sign to tease Ostrov a little bit with her hands.  Ginny still laying on her side atop the couch extended her hands and fingers in the sky over East Ostrov, tracing shapes in the sky at random over all the glowing cities.  “Ooo, I’m gonna squisssshhh you…” Ginny teased with a higher pitched voice as she dangled her purple nails over a few cities, lowering them slightly, but pulling her fingers away at the last second to do the same in other territories. 

                  While Ginny continued her operation of finger terror, Kristen continued to text Justyna in private.  “I’m not going to just let someone try to kill you and get away with it but yeah, I should have made sure I got the right place first.  I’m sorry” Kristen texted back. 

                  “I get the sentiment… but… there were so many people… just… okay, thank you, I understand” Justyna texted back, Kristen could sense that Justyna gave up on what she really wanted to say to her making Kristen curl her lips in a sad disappointment.   

                  “Ooop!  Almost got you haha!” Ginny chuckled as she nearly poked her nail into a tiny grouping of lights. 

                  “It’s okay, let’s just figure out the rest of what needs to be talked about, okay?  I can drop off some stuff for you tomorrow to say sorry about the extra two cities if that will help” Kristen texted. 

                  “Yes, please… okay, the first item on my list is something quite personal.  I would very much appreciate you maybe not playing with yourself as much on the couch as it’s confusing a lot of younger people on the western part of the divide as most people on the east can’t even see over the couch…” Justyna’s message said. 

                  “Oooh” Kristen murmured aloud as Ginny looked over with her hand still dangling over a vast territory.

                  “What?” Ginny asked. 

                  “Oh, nothing” Kristen dismissed rather quickly.  Kristen cringing her teeth in thought before looking back down at her phone and Ginny returning to her teasing. 

                  “I don’t really have a lot of options, this is one of the only rooms in the house that locks, sorry, I’m gonna do what I want with myself, Justyna…” Kristen typed back. 

                  “All I’m asking is just for it to be not as often, please, that’s all” Justyna typed back.

                  “Okay, I can work on that.  What else is going on?” Kristen typed back. 

                  “The second item on my list is… I need your help, Kristen… you destroying those cities just now… people are going to be terrified and scared, they’re gonna hate you, I bet they’ll ask for a tougher leader to stand up to you, maybe even fight you…

                  I don’t know how I’m supposed to do this, I can sense the rest of my cabinet turning on me, they don’t understand what I’m trying to do for them, they might not attempt to kill me, but they might turn on me in more subtle ways in which I or you won’t notice” Justyna said, Kristen detecting the sadness in her message.  Kristen widening her eyes, still feeling pretty good from her earlier drinks, but definitely not trying to cause her tiny leader overwhelming distress, especially after having just been almost assassinated. 

                  “Uh… sorry!” Ginny whispered as Kristen looked up from her phone.  Seeing a little puff of dirty smoke rising from East Ostrov.  Kristen shaking her head with confusion before she looked down.  Ginny pulling her finger up and away quickly as there was a carved line in the land from Ginny accidentally lowering the tip of her purple nail too far down, the nail cleaving through a few small towns and a smaller mountain range.  Ginny pulling her hand back up to her chest as if she had done nothing wrong. 

                  “Okay, how about we leave you alone tonight, I fucked up enough.  Let’s just me and you talk tomorrow… we’ll figure out a plan, I’ll help you, I promise” Kristen typed. 

                  “Okay, thank you” was all Justyna typed.  Kristen looked over at Ginny and motioned her head toward the door, Ginny taking that as her cue to get up.  The two of them gently walking over the pink divide, stepping high up and over Kristen’s tall silver heels, leaving them behind as they stepped through the door.  Kristen locking it behind them.

                  They walked back to the kitchen and sat down as they started quietly whispering with each other once again.  “Justyna is… sad, I think” Kristen admitted. 

                  “Is she okay?” Ginny asked.

                  “Yeah… I think maybe… we were too much… I don’t know” Kristen hesitated.

                  “No, you did great!  You were a total girl boss, you made sure everyone knew that you were the queen tonight” Ginny said. 

                  “Yeah… yeah, you’re right… well… you wanna watch Love Lagoon?” Kristen asked, trying to distract herself from the rush of different thoughts she was having. 

                  “Sure!” Ginny exclaimed. 

                  Kristen and Ginny on the living room couch watching the reality drama unfold, chuckling and laughing occasionally or talking to one another about the elevated dramatics of one of the cast members.  Kristen in the meantime pulled up her phone.  “Anton, you make sure Ginny’s people get to Queenstown safe, okay?  Also… I want you to help Werth build that police academy… you might not like each other, but I want it done as soon as possible…” Kristen typed.

                  “Yes, Goddess” Anton replied immediately. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

                  Kristen awoke the next day, going through her routine, knowing Madelyn was safely in school thanks to Keysha dropping her off, Kristen excited to pick up Maddy from school after work.  Kristen working from home most days, but every once in a while, she would go out into Lakeside to explore the trends around the city in the housing market, but her favorite thing to do was show potential buyers homes for sale around the various neighborhoods and suburbs. 

                  She dressed professionally, ate a quick breakfast, and made herself a large tin of coffee to take along with her.  Taking a little extra time to box up a tiny container of food scraps from her fridge along with some water.  She tiptoed down the hallway as her bare feet felt good on the cold floor, trying her best to be quiet as she unlocked the city room door. 

                  Looking to her right, she already saw construction cranes all over Queenstown, curling her lips into a slight smile as she focused her view on Servitus instead.  Walking along the pathways up to the city and placing the container down on the designated drop off point.  She focused her attention on Braithe next, softly walking over the pathways to cause the least amount of quakes possible, feeling benevolent enough to let her people try to sleep in the early morning. 

                  She straddled the city, surely giving anyone awake a view straight up her long skirt before she reached down and gripped her cleaned heels by their ankle supports, tugging them upward toward her chest as she tiptoed back out of the room and locked it behind her.  Kristen inspected the outside of heels all over before she sat at the kitchen table, setting her heels down on the tile near her feet.  Pulling up her phone, “Thank you, Nyla, you did an excellent job on my heels this week as usual.  Braithe deserves a reward for their hard work.  No shoe cleanings for a few weeks sounds good, enjoy the time off” Kristen typed.    

                  She took a sip of her coffee before closing the cap on the lid tight to keep it warm.  Looking at the clock, she knew it was time to head out and get her workday started.  She slid on her left heel, using her finger to adjust the heel support comfortably around her foot as she stamped her toes into the ground to settle herself into the fashionable heel.  Kristen angling her toes into the right heel as she slid her sole down, using her finger again to adjust her bare heel around the padding.  Until she started to wriggle her toes into place as she felt something strange brushing up against and between her toes. 

                  Kristen could feel tiny movements between her toes and underneath the ball of her right foot, realizing it must have been one of Nyla’s cleaning teams still in there, but rules were rules, and anyone left over would be subjected to being squished.  Kristen stamping her toes down into her heel, feeling their bodies being crunched into nothingness, her toes settled comfortably in place after a few presses into the kitchen tile.  Kristen standing up and put on her fashionable long black coat, grabbing her purse and workbag from off counter of the kitchen.  She grabbed her coffee on the way to her car thinking about if any micros lucky enough to still be alive between her toes in her right heel were going to be in for a very long day…

    End Notes:

    This was a long one, I hope you enjoyed it!  Please leave a review if you feel like it.  See you next chapter. 

    Chapter 19 - Doing our Jobs by Panzer

    In this Chapter:  A chapter of tiny perspectives covering how some of the micros and nanos deal with the fallout of Kristen’s meetings.

     

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Scent.  Vore.  Tiny POV. 

     


    Cameron

    Port Leslie

     

                  “Get your fucking mask on right!” a man yelled from the back of the truck.  Cameron desperately trying to put on his hazmat mask over his face, but the rubber straps kept getting caught on his jaw and his ears.  Cameron’s eyes watering as the putrid smell was engorging the city, trying to hold his breath, but it was no use, the stench was engulfing him and everything around him. 

                  Ginny’s towering toes wriggling and writhing up and down in the distance and filling the view of the entire horizon.  A horrible loud creaking noise of stretching fabric that hugged the movement of her toes whooshing followed by the sounds of the skin between her toes wriggling against one another hundreds of feet up in the air along while each individual toe curled over the horizon and over the tallest buildings.  Each waft sent a gust of warm, humid, and stenchful wind blowing throughout the city, whipping against Cameron’s face, only impeding him further from the salvation of his filter. 

                  “I can’t get it!” Cameron yelled as the other man lifted himself up from his seat, the man wobbling some as the truck was in motion.  The truck driving towards Ginny’s feet that were still miles away in relative distance.  The truck approaching downtown, dodging cars, and people as most of them were retreating the opposite way from Ginny’s nylons while the horrible warm air gushed past the tiny citizens.   

                  “Fucking desperation hires…” the larger man mumbled as he tugged Cameron upward off his seat and adjusted his mask over his face for him, the rest of the crew on the truck watching and laughing.  Cameron breathing a literal sigh of relief as the horrid odor of Ginny’s feet disappeared through his multiple air filters, but he couldn’t say the same for the tens of thousands of people on the streets scattering every which way. 

                  Cameron adjusting the mask slightly to fit his face better, taking a few more relieving deep breaths as the truck suddenly swerved to avoid an oncoming car, throwing him back down into his seat.  Cameron looking out over the side of the truck to see the speeding car whizz past, but something else caught his eye. 

                  Witnessing a man kneeling on the street facing toward Ginny’s giant nylon clad toes.  His pants were down as Cameron saw the man stroking himself, the man breathing in the air deeply as he seemed to be bathing in the overbearing stench.  Cameron shook his head with disapproval and looked back up toward the buildings high above. 

                  Cameron was smaller than most around him, only about 5’7” in stature, but microscopic to the black nylons he could see in the distance over skyscrapers, the towering pillars of flesh still wriggling up and down as he could catch glimpses of her skin between her toes through the dark fabric, noticing the distinct purple nails as they squished and scrunched downward every few seconds. 

                  It had been months since anyone had seen Ginny come into the room, everyone still in disbelief at the sight of her towering slender figure looming miles above them if they dared to look up at her face that showcased her obvious enjoyment of the cruelty she was subjecting the city to, only made worse by her subtle giggles. 

                  Cameron was younger compared to most of the crew as well, never properly graduating from his university back on his home world before the blue storm ripped him and his city away.  Six years later, he was approaching his mid 20’s, desperate for money as the cities still used currency to pay for supplies and living arrangements for a sense of normalcy as established by Kristen’s commands.  The goddess wanting her people to act orderly and behaved like in the real world, establishing a room-wide currency-based economy amongst each of her cities with the help of the leaders. 

                  Port Leslie was a high-income city in respect to others, having numerous power plants and electricity capacitors funneled from the gigantic outlet that helped power the infrastructure of the entire room.  The result was a higher cost of living and high paying jobs throughout the city, but only if one was comfortable having more dangerous tasks to perform.  Of course, nothing compared to Braithe’s shoe cleaners or Serenity and Luxury’s nail painting jobs as they were the highest paying careers in the entire room, but at a cost of harboring the scariest mortality rate. 

                  Cameron was desperate for earnings and a better life, but not desperate enough to clean a city-sized sandal or crawl around the top of the goddess’ toenails with a paint roller dripping wet with the goddess’ favorite color of nail polish.  He joined the Hazardous Disposal Unit instead only a few weeks before the meeting occurred; before Ginny’s feet engrossed the city.  He was barely trained but knew well enough how to do the job to the standards of Port Leslie’s career committee who handed out the payments; clean up the mess, which ranged from scraping squished bodies off the floor to waste management. 

                  Never thinking he would end up in a situation where his entire team would get deployed at a moment’s notice.  He could hear his own muffled breathing within his mask as he looked out toward the streets full of panicked and running people desperately trying to get indoors and away from the thick and humid smell, apart from a few crazed and horny individuals. 

                  Cameron could see lifeless bodies in the streets, wondering if they were dead or just unconscious from the overwhelming noxious fumes wafting through every corner of each district.  “Keep your head down, DH” another one of the crewmates said.  “Yeah, desperation hire… it’s better that way” another haggard crewmate said.  Cameron obliging them as he looked down towards his boots.   

                  “OKAY, GINNY, THANK YOU…” Kristen’s booming voice rang out over the city.  Ginny’s toes suddenly retracting and leaving Port Leslie’s horizon.  Cameron’s heart racing as he didn’t know what to expect, all he knew was that his payment was going to be good.  Part of him wishing he just kept his old job as a food delivery driver, but it was always tense driving food around the city for wealthier customers while Kristen’s titanic body was sat in her throne across the room, one bad quake from her footstep and he could lose control of his car and crash. 

     

                  He contemplated the meaning of his life, telling his pervious boss to fuck himself and quitting, wondering why even work at all if he could get crushed by Kristen at any given moment without reason.  That was a few months prior, still realizing he wanted to live and running out of money quickly before he signed up for the HDU.  Of course, everyone got rations of food and water no matter who they were, but the nicer spots to live and better foods came at a cost. 

     

                  His parents gone, his siblings gone when the storm took him away, hopefully they were still safe back on his planet, or his universe, he thought.  He still tried to think about why and how this all happened in the first place, but people across the room didn’t like talking about it too much he noticed, rather having a meek acceptance of their new reality for many years to come dependent on Kristen’s actions and allotted benevolence. 

     

                  “She sat on a whole building…a whole building… just because…” one of the crewmates dejectedly said. 

                 

                  “That fucking bitch…” another worker mumbled. 

                 

                  “Did you see which one?” a distressed woman asked as she squeezed her rubber gloves into a fist.

     

                  “Nah… no telling…” another man said. 

     

                  “She’s in love with herself these days, I swear…” someone muttered through their mask. 

     

                  “Yeah… she ain’t what she used to be… yep…” another hazmat suited man said. 

     

                  “Do you know anyone in the Twin Cities, DH?” the crewmate next to Cameron leaned over and asked. 

                 

                  “No…I don’t’” Cameron mumbled a reply. 

                 

                  “Lucky you…” the obviously distressed woman simply responded. 

     

                  “I’d still walk all over her giant tits…” another man said, a few people shaking their heads at the vulgar comment.    

     

                  “Left or right one?” someone else asked. 

                 

                  “Left… obviously…” he replied with a muffled cackle as Cameron rolled his eyes in silence.    

     

                  “Hey!  Everyone focus!” the team lead shouted. 

     

                  The truck slowed to a stop as the back latch was undone, “alright, everyone out… check for breathing first, check pulses… you know the drill” the team lead commanded as a few other trucks pulled up and parked behind with even more men and women dressed in protective gear and boots. 

                 

                  Cameron getting out of the truck and looking around, he was in the middle of downtown Port Leslie, there was almost a haze of thicker air surrounding him, as if the air itself was resisting his movements.  “Any deceased individuals can be lined up here and make sure you cover them; we’ll load them up later for processing.  Help anyone still alive first if you can!” the team lead shouted as he clapped his hands together a few times. 

     

                  Cameron went straight to work as the rest of the teams spread out around the city center.  Cameron blocking out the goddess’ voice as much as he could so he could focus on his job.  Hundreds of people were laying on the street, some obviously clearly alive, coughing and wiping at their watering eyes and noses.  Other people wobbling down the street just trying to get inside somewhere and breathe cleaner air, but Cameron’s focus was on the people who weren’t moving. 

                 

                  He walked over to a middled aged looking man on laying down on the street, face down.  Cameron couldn’t tell if he was breathing or not, feeling for his pulse on his neck, thankfully finding a feint heartbeat.  Cameron kneeled down and nudged him a few times as the man stirred and woke, immediately coughing and heaving with a bit of his puke on the street beneath him.

                 

                  Cameron helped him stand up, “sir, let’s get you inside…” Cameron said as he tugged the man’s arm around his shoulder, the man taller than Cameron as he struggled but pulled and led him to a small shop.  Opening the door and pushing the distressed man inside and closing the door quickly.  Cameron could see him stumble behind a few counters and tables that had other people taking cover under, noticing the horrified looks on their faces. 

     

                  Cameron turning and heading straight back to surveying the bodies scattered around the pavement and asphalt.  He could feel small quakes as he looked up and over the buildings in the distance, seeing the titanic figures of Kristen and Ginny leaving the room as the loud mechanical sound of the door locking gave him a bit of reprieve that everyone was safe for the time being. 

     

                  He looked back down and spotted a woman maybe a little older than himself as he checked for a pulse, but there was none.  Cameron rolled the body over, the woman’s eyes were hollow, no life in them, dead.  Cameron thinking in his head it could have been that the smell sent her into a heart attack, or maybe she suffocated.  Cameron wasn’t a medical examiner like some of his team members were trained to be.  It helped that Cameron wasn’t bothered by death anymore either, having witnessed countless thousands of people squished or killed by Kristen, it was just normal life for him and many others after six years.

     

                  “Dead one here!”  Cameron shouted.  He looked around.  Cameron attempted to pick up the body, but it was a little too heavy and he didn’t want to drag the body by the arms or legs, being a shorter man and not exactly physically fit, rather skinny instead.  Nobody came to his aid though as most of the crew were busy helping others. 

     

                  “Can someone help?” Cameron shouted again as she saw another HDU member walking toward him.  He noticed right away that whoever it was had longer dark red hair partially hidden under the hood of her suit, he had never met this person before, during his training, or his first few weeks on the job. 

     

                  “No pulse?” her brighter voice asked.  She looked about the same age and about the same height as Cameron or at least as far as he could tell.   

                 

                  “No, I couldn’t feel one” Cameron explained as the young woman bent down and felt for herself, touching her gloved fingers against the lifeless woman’s throat.    

     

                  “Yeah, I got nothing…” she said as she stood back up, “alright, you grab the legs” she ordered as Cameron went around the body and grabbed on to the ankles of the dead body.  “One, two, three.  Urrgh.” she groaned as she lifted the arms at the same time as Cameron lifted the legs, the body slumping down in the middle as Cameron and the redhead waddled back to the drop off zone.

     

                  Cameron looked up toward her, she had pretty bright brown eyes behind the glossy coverings of her masks’ eye frames.  He thought about how other people he knew across the rooms were falling in love somehow through all of this, moving in together, splitting house payments to a fake government just for the sake of appearing normal.  He longed for a relationship with someone, never having the opportunity in his old life and especially his life in Kristen’s queendom. 

     

                  They gently sat the body down on the street before they grabbed a cover, rolling the black tarp over the deceased woman from head to toe while other covered bodies started to fill up the space quickly.  “I’m Cameron by the way, I just started working HDU…” Cameron said as he was trying to smile through his mask. 

     

                  “Parker…it’s my first day, actually” she said. 

                 

                  “Wow, first day… well, it’s nice to meet you, Parker.  Are you a desperation hire, too?” Cameron asked.

                 

                  “There’s nothing desperate about wanting to get paid more…” Parker dismissed.

     

                  “Heh... yeah… do you uhh… maybe want to go get a drink after we’re off?” Cameron asked as Parker tilted her head and furrowed her brow. 

     

                  “My advice… I wouldn’t try to ask girls out after you help them carry a fucking dead body…”  Parker calmly said as she walked away.  Cameron cringing his teeth together as he turned and walked the opposite way.

     

                  “Yeah, that’s about right…” he mumbled under his breath before getting back to work.  Cameron quit the very next day after he collected his payment…

     

     

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Justyna - 37

    Volenskya, West Ostrov

     

                  Justyna understandably couldn’t fall asleep after the horrific meeting with Kristen and Ginny.  Three destroyed cities and an unknown loss of lives still yet to be officially tallied.  Her phone ringing constantly as she tried to organize rescue attempts for any survivors, but Justyna knew that there were probably none, there almost never were.  Her eyes tired, her mother’s music playing softly across the room, a bottle of strong alcohol next to her as she barked commands to her subordinates across the country through her multiples of communication systems. 

                  Accusations from Justyna’s cabinet members charging her of abandoning East Ostrov, their calls interrupting her in the middle of the night while she tried her best to help those who were in need.  Justyna’s security guards propped up outside of every window and door to keep her safe from any further attempts on her life, but Justyna assumed that another attempt would mean another city full of innocents would be callously crushed by one of the giants. 

                  People were scared, locking themselves inside their homes and houses throughout the land, nobody dared to go outside as orders for blackouts came from the leaders of each city and township.  Justyna told them it was a bad idea, as the glow of their city lights on the floor helped the goddess find the pink divide to walk over.  If the cities all shut off their lights, then it would be more likely Kristen takes a misplaced step she explained, but they ignored her orders and turned off the lights anyway. 

                  She felt that she was losing her grip of power as Prime Minster as another cabinet member asked if they were going to be crushed if they went back to their hometown in East Ostrov, blaming Justyna for allowing everything to get to such a destructive and violent point with Kristen.  Justyna clenched her fists, what more could she do… appeasing the most powerful being to ever exist was the only way to survive she kept thinking over and over in her head. 

                   She went to her regal and opulent bathroom.  Gold and marble flooring, gold sinks and oversized marble baths and showers speckled with sapphires throughout.  She washed her face in one of the grand sinks, then washed it again, then again, nearly rubbing the skin of her pale face raw and red before she looked up toward her own eyes in the mirror before looking at the bandages wrapping around her body from the assassination attempt surgery.  She felt as if she couldn’t recognize herself, reaching down and washing her face again as her cheeks started to burn and radiate with pain.

                  “Fuck you!  Fuck… you!” Justyna yelled at herself before she walked out of the bathroom.  She laid down in her oversized bed as her phone continued to ring across the room along with the buzzes and chimes of the other connected systems.  She finally understood why her own father took his life, the pressure, the stress, the feeling she had was miserable beyond of what her mind could handle. 

                  Pretending to be the goddess’ “friend” just for the sake of keeping her people as safe as possible.  Justyna tried to rationalize it, thinking maybe if she wasn’t Kristen’s friend then five cities might have been crushed instead, or maybe the cities wouldn’t have been crushed at all since Kristen wouldn’t have cared about protecting her “little friend”. 

                  Justyna’s eyes focused on her extravagant ceiling lined with a few golden chandeliers hanging next to some carved wooden artwork embedded into the walls.  Her mind wandering as the sound of her phone and the buzzes started to become like white noise to her, fading into the ambience of her room and her thoughts. 

                  Suddenly, Justyna shot up in her bed with a shocked gasp, breathing rapidly as she noticed it was bright outside, looking over toward her clock as it was the morning.  She looked around confused, it felt like she didn’t even sleep at all, one moment just staring at her ceiling, the next moment the sun was peeking through her windows via the much larger windows across Kristen’s vast room.  Even during her most challenging missions in her naval career, she had never slept like that before causing her to worry some in that moment.    

                  She slowly stood up, adjusting her jacket as she looked outside the windows of her bedroom.  The courtyard still surrounded with her guards as she walked barefoot over the stone walkways toward the briefing room, not caring about her appearance.  Walking in all by herself and sitting down at the end of the table, her cabinet members all gone.  Justyna looked down toward her intercom system as she pushed the button, “anyone there?” Justyna asked as there was no response.  Justyna rearing her head back in frustration as a long minute passed by.  Justyna slumping her head down in sadness as she felt abandoned all over again. 

                  “I’m here…” a nervous man’s voice said, Justyna recognizing his tone as one of her intelligence advisors. 

                  “Niko… is that you?” Justyna asked into her comm.

                  “Yes” he responded. 

                  “Well… can you come into the briefing room, please?” Justyna asked. 

                  “Right away” he replied. 

                  Niko walked in a few minutes later.  Considered one of the most intelligent people in the entire country, younger than Justyna at only 30, but was imperative in his role of water management six years prior when Kristen had sprayed a hurricane over Ostrov.  Niko impressed Justyna’s father as a 24-year-old engineer but was then forcibly hired into the government in which Niko didn’t resist.  He quickly worked his way up way to an intelligence position for Justyna’s cabinet after her father’s suicide, providing information for her when needed. 

                  He had slight stubble from the beginnings of a beard, his brown hair a little messy, he was somewhat tall, had dark blue eyes, and an innocent appearance to match his slender frame.  “Good to see you, Niko, please have a seat” Justyna greeted him. 

                  “Prime Minister…” Niko respectfully greeted back as he sat and looked around, he placed a few papers neatly down on the table in front of him.  “I didn’t expect us to be alone… oh… uh, are you okay?” Niko asked as he noticed Justyna’s reddened eyes and cheeks full of apparent sadness and stress, her blonde hair disheveled where it would normally be tightly tied and perfect. 

                  “Just recovering from last night…” Justyna dismissed. 

                  “I understand, Prime Minister… I actually have some reports regarding last night you might not have seen yet” Niko said as he motioned his hands towards the papers stacked in front of him.

                  “Please” Justyna said as she nodded toward him. 

                  “Um… should we wait for the others, Prime Minister?” Niko asked. 

                  “It’s just me… I believe addressing me as Justyna would be acceptable from now on…” Justyna sullenly said as Niko lowered his eyes and nodded his head with sympathy. 

                  “I’m sorry… did you… know anyone in the East, Justyna?” Niko curiously asked. 

                  “No, not on a personal level… you?” Justyna asked as she rubbed her fingers down her cheek, feeling the burning pain of her irritated skin. 

                  “A cousin, but she’s fine…okay, that’s good… well… I have some information here, my team is still working on the numbers, but I’ll start…” Niko lead on, a bit awkwardly as he shuffled through his papers, “here…” Niko said as he cleared his throat a few times and folded a paper toward the top, used to not sitting at the table as it was reserved for cabinet members only, almost always hovering in a corner and barely out of Justyna’s sight.   

                  “Hey, you’re okay, just tell me what’s going on” Justyna said as Niko widened his eyes, in an obvious state of stress himself as he read over the numbers and lists of reports. 

                  “Firstly, the death toll is projected to be around 1.2 million, and I do not expect this number to be exceeded.  It appears that there are more survivors than we initially anticipated due to your quick efforts for sending out rescue teams during the night” Niko spoke as she continued to read ahead.  “Thankfully, the material of the Goddess’ yoga mat absorbed most of the impacts, sparing further damage to the West from residual quakes… hmm…” he hummed, “we have to get everyone to turn their lights back on, I suggest” he said. 

                  “I know, I told every person with authority to keep the lights on, but…” Justyna said with some dejection, looking up toward the ceiling with tired eyes.  “I seem to be losing my command… who would have thought” Justyna almost laughed, rearing her head around. 

                  “I think once things settle… you’ll get your command back, people are just scared right now” Niko said with a half-smile. 

                  “Maybe… what else?” Justyna asked.

                  “There is something… my team found, but… I don’t know how to tell you…” Niko spoke nervously.  

                  “I’ve seen it all at this point, Niko, please just tell me…” Justyna said as she nodded toward him. 

                  “The Goddess’… high heels… the ones she sat down on the Pink Divide last night before she left us…” Niko began to speak. 

                  “Yes…?” Justyna urged the anxious man. 

                  “There are… thousands… and thousands of people at the silver base of each of her heels and… these people appear to be worshipping her footwear, Justyna…”  Niko spoke as Justyna shook her head.

                  “Why?  How?”  Justyna asked perplexed. 

                  “Each heel is over 30 miles long, 10 miles wide, and nearly 13 miles tall… they are visible from every single home in Ostrov, right in between East and West… these people came from their cities, their houses, their towns…from all across Ostrov to show their devotion to someone who they believe is a living god… I think this will only get worse… I expect thousands more to trek to her heels in the coming days” Niko spoke. 

                  “Dammit…” Justyna spoke as she took a deep breath and looked down the length of her table.  Justyna anxiously tapped her nails against the smooth wood as she looked over toward Niko.  “Do you think we should tell her?  Should I order the military to get those people away from her heels?” Justyna asked. 

                  “I don’t know… my expertise isn’t in psychoanalysis; I don’t know how she will react.  She already believes she is a god over us, this might just propel her ego further… maybe positively… maybe negatively…if she comes back into the room to retrieve her heels at any time, those people will surely die… but, I guarantee that if you remove those people with military force, they will fight back against your orders and will die anyway but as fanatic martyrs which has its own implications, religious perhaps… I will trust your decision though” Niko explained. 

                  “Right…” Justyna curled her lips in disappointment.  “She’s supposed to talk to me in a few hours… she said she wanted to talk about a plan… I don’t know what that means yet” Justyna said. 

                  “I think… you’re doing the right thing and I’m sorry that others don’t see it like you do.  She is impervious… unstoppable… we have no choice over the totality of our lives anymore… you’re one of the few people who knows that, and that’s why I’m still here to help you…” Niko said as Justyna looked down toward the table almost in defeat. 

                  “Niko… will you… stay here… be my personal advisor… while I talk to Kristen?”  Justyna quietly asked. 

                  “I will…”  Niko said as Justyna curled her lips into a bit of a rare smile. 

     

     

                              ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Prince Anton & General Werth

    Queenstown

                 

                  “General…” Anton mumbled.

                  “Prince…” General Werth mumbled back.  The two going their separate ways almost immediately after shaking hands and discussed a general plan to follow, having been commanded by Kristen to revitalize the half-destroyed Queenstown with an academy and introducing a new population of people. 

                  Werth’s subordinates and what remained of his military going straight to work with designing and rebuilding as Prince Anton led Ginny’s zealots into Queenstown to help out.  There were tense moments though, it was clear nobody liked one another, as much as Prince Anton didn’t like Ginny’s people himself, but he was going to do what was commanded of him by his goddess without question.  Ginny’s people happy to have their own city to call home after six years, free of religious harassment from the general population of Crest.

                  Kristen’s massive hand descended down over the city, her body taking up most of the sky as she helped with construction the very next day after the meeting when she got home from work.  Kristen wanting the rebuilding process to start immediately, thinking that her help would motivate her little people to work hard for her. 

                  Anton looking down and across the destroyed streets, standing almost in the middle of her footprint that had ended most of Queenstown’s pervious population.  He dropped to his knees, almost crying, feeling like he was standing atop a beautiful holy sight, wondering why he would be given an order to desecrate such greatness as he reached forward and touched the flattened ground with his hands, part of him wishing so badly that one day his life would end under his goddess’ sole. 

                  Anton listening to his goddess’ breathing high above him, it was loud, but rhythmic and calming as he had a few moments to himself before standing back up and looking upward, seeing her titanic face looming over the city as she pinched another massive construction crane between her coral nails and lifted it toward the middle of Queenstown.  “Prince?” he heard coming from his side as one of his bodyguards alerted him to something else of the matter. 

                  “What?” Anton questioned, annoyed that he was interrupted. 

                  “It seems that everyone who follows the false prophet is accounted for and already working with Werth’s people with no resistance, would you like to leave now back to the palace?” the guard asked.

                  “Not yet… and please leave me be… we shall return to Crest when the lights are turned off by her majesty later tonight…” Anton spoke as the guards reluctantly left their ruler alone.  Anton laying on his back, simply spending the next hour staring up at her, watching her every movement, each little detail and twitch of her face, each jiggle and bounce of her breasts behind her tight shirt, basking in her shadow and her subtle alluring scent that drifted over the city. 

                  Meanwhile, General Werth was already hard at work delegating task forces for each aspect of reconstruction, not bothered to even look up toward Kristen as suddenly a massive yellow crane was sat down not too far away from him with a loud metallic clang that echoed through the destroyed and abandoned streets.  Werth retreating to an armored truck fitted with computers and screens throughout the interior, trusting that Kristen wouldn’t crush him while she played building blocks with real lives instead of plastic molds. 

                  He was quite pleased with the overwhelming compliance of Ginny’s worshippers as well, expecting them all to be angry at him as he was the one who ordered the military invasion of Crest six years prior, but not a single one of them had even mentioned it.  Instead, they were thanking him and going straight to work under his and his teams’ orders. 

                  Werth could tell they were a bit off though, the way they talked, it seemed a little cultish, reminding him of why he wanted Crest gone in the first place.  Werth sighed at his desk, wondering if Kristen would have become the same person without Crest and Anton telling her she was a goddess since day one, or maybe it was an inevitability he would have just prolonged for a time as a thudding distracted him from his thoughts.    

                  Werth could hear a pair of approaching boots thumping against the metal floor of his truck.  “General” a younger officer said as she walked up to Werth and respectfully saluted him.  Werth saluting back from his desk, once recognizing the officer as a brilliant pilot, but ever since Kristen had flattened the old air base in the early days, the officer had to apply her intellect and skill in other ways, becoming an effective city planner and was crucial in designing the hyperloop trains, ushering Clitsburgh into becoming a hub for transportation.   

                  “Yes, Samantha?” he questioned, the shadow of Kristen’s looming figure dancing on the streets below outside of the truck. 

                  “Sir, update for you: with Kristen’s help today, we’re already well beyond ahead of schedule, I believe this project can be finished in a matter of months.   Ginny’s followers are being separated into teams accordingly based on their skillsets.  Each team is commanded by an officer of my choosing.  I believe we can establish a few schools and some abandoned aircraft hangars for temporary housing and command centers.  Recruitment inquires for the academy already number in the thousands, sir” Samantha said. 

                  “Thank you, that all sounds good, Major.  Set up a recruitment center in one of the hangars as well, dismissed” Werth said as Samantha saluted and stepped out of the mobile office.  Werth stretched as he stood up and walked outside.  Werth feeling his age, approaching his early 70’s as his body ached from the long train ride from Clitsburgh.  He looked up to see the youthful Kristen in all her might towering over him while lifting another construction crane all the way from Servitus and all the way back into Queenstown as Werth shook his head with a strange realization washing over his mind and body.  

                  “I’m done…” Werth mumbled. 

                  “General?” an enlisted soldier next to him questioned. 

                  “This is it… my last mission… it’s time to retire…” Werth said as he sighed, taking a deep breath, inhaling the fruity and slightly sweaty air wafting off Kristen above him.  The solider was speechless.  “Major!” Werth shouted as his brilliant city planner turned around and marched back up to him with another salute, “as you were, Samantha…” Werth said with a rare smile. 

                  “I overheard… you’re retiring?” the major asked.

                  “Yes… It just hit me… I haven’t had a moment of peace in almost 52 years… I saw so much death in the field when I was young, my friends gone right in front of me….  Hah… There was this country back on my planet called Anistol… It was beautiful… it had the most perfect white sand beaches you’d have ever seen in your life, purple sunsets… my country invaded them when I was 20…

                  Thankfully I never had to kill anyone myself while I was over there… then I got older and sent kids to their deaths to fight for something that doesn’t even matter anymore… then I got even older and well…” he spoke as the major listened closely, Werth pointing up towards Kristen hovering over Queenstown, “she showed up”  Werth laughed and shook his head a few times, rubbing his hands against the sides of his bald head. 

                  “Where will you go, sir?” Samantha asked. 

                  “Epsilon City has the best view of the sunset through the window… I wish there was a fucking beach though…” Werth said as he started laughing, Samantha shaking her head, her heart pounding a bit as she had followed Werth’s command for almost ten years. 

                  “Why now?” the major asked. 

                  “You’ll know it when you feel it one day…” Werth simply explained. 

                  “Sir…” the major spoke. 

                  “Samantha… I’m nominating you to be leader of Servitus” Werth said as the major looked quizzical. 

                  “I…” she stammered. 

                  “Kristen wants a leader for Servitus… and you’re my best officer… I’d trust you to work with her, you know… make it so I don’t have to come out of retirement… of course, we’ll have to finish this reconstruction first and you’ll have to be voted in and interviewed, but I know that you’ll win by a goddess’ mile” Werth said with a smile as he walked off with his hands cupped behind his back.   

                  “Thank you, sir…” Samantha mumbled as she felt rather excited and unable to hide her subtle smile before turning and getting straight back to work. 

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Servitus

     

                  “So, are you still writing in your journal?” the therapist asked.  The office was quaint, yet clean and comfortable.  The therapist in a comfy dark blue chair looking at her client sitting across the room on the spacious couch of matching color. 

                  “Yeah, at least once a week…she still thinks it’s helping me, which I think they do too” the reply came. 

                  “And you survived the meeting okay which is also great” the therapist said with a wide smile. 

                  “That wasn’t a good night, but yeah… still here…” the client replied. 

                  “Is your girlfriend okay?” the therapist asked.

                  “Fiancée now… I proposed to her, and yeah, she’s okay… she was in Braithe when the meeting happened, she got back a few days ago and jumped straight into the bed to hold me and I asked her to marry me right there, she said yes” the client said.

                  “Congratulations!  That’s exciting news… I’m proud of you for taking that leap” the therapist replied. 

                  “Thank you” he said, “her nightmares are getting better too” he said as the therapist smiled and nodded. 

                  “That’s great!” she replied.

                  “Yeah, and thankfully with all the connections she’s making at her job, we got a priority installation on noise proof and quake proofing our house, I know that more and more people are getting it across the room nowadays, but I still have customers at the store without them” the client said.

                  “Right, I actually still don’t have any” the therapist said. 

                  “Oh… I’m sorry, I can see if my fiancée can help put in a request for you?” the client questioned.

                  “That’s alright, I’ll be fine on the waitlist… I’ll get them when I get them” she said with a bright smile.  The client wondering how after all this time spent in Kristen’s room that a therapist managed to be so calm, nice, and helpful when it felt like most people didn’t care anymore, it was truly a relief that people like her still existed.

                  “I know this guy who was thrown to the ground a few weeks ago… he was in his house, Kristen stepped off the pathways to check on her heels or something and the guy fell straight onto the corner of a table and cracked his skull open… he’s okay now… but… sometimes I fucking hate her… I will call her Goddess… I will do what she says… but… why us?  I would say that’s the majority of what I write in my journal” the client questioned.  The therapist sighed deeply.

                  “Even right now she’s not that far away… helping rebuild Queenstown while we’re talking… I had a client that would take the train into Servitus to see me once a week from Queenstown… that client is gone, crushed when she stepped down into the city by mistake… I question it every day” the therapist said as she folded her hands over her lap.  “You’re not alone, but we can all reclaim some of our happiness one day, and I also believe that one day Kristen will help us do just that” the therapist said as the client nodded. 

                  “Maybe…” he nodded, somewhat agreeing as he felt a deep tremble beneath him.  He rolled his eyes as the therapist chuckled some, “speaking of…” he led on as he and his therapist gripped onto their seats a little tighter as there were a few more rumbles slightly shaking the quaint office.  Out of the window in the distance they could see across the vast metropolis of Servitus buzzing with millions of people, but looming further away was the backside of Kristen’s curvy figure, her ass covered in tight white shorts hovering toward Servitus as she was bent over Queenstown. 

                  “I’ll ask this… how would you feel if your now fiancée was in Kristen’s position?  Would you hate her?” the therapist asked as the client shook his head. 

                  “I don’t even want to answer…I can’t imagine my fiancée like that, someone so sweet doing the things that…she does” he said as he motioned his head toward the window and Kristen miles away.  The therapist nodding. 

                  “I understand… how’s school going?” the therapist asked instead. 

                  “Not bad, it’s been a while… it’s kinda hard to study when the Goddess is in the room though, it just feels different… like someone is always watching and judging you… whatever… stocking is going well too, it’s a shame about those people trying to drill through her wall though…” he said.

                  “A shame in what way?” the therapist asked. 

                  “I like to fantasize that maybe one day we all get out of here and back to our own worlds… I’d like to think those people from Port Leslie that were trying to escape had the same fantasy as me…” he said before he started crying on the couch…

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Vero Nyla - 47

    Braithe

                  “I told those idiots to get out of her heel…” Nyla said as she chuckled slightly, setting her glass of wine down on the desk next to her.

                  “They couldn’t fix their helicopter, or what?” the younger servant asked as he stood in the doorway of Nyla’s vast office, computers and communication terminals surrounding her, but they were all powered off apart from a small speaker softly playing some instrumental music. 

                  “That’s right” Nyla said calmly. 

                  “How many were left in there, ma’am?” the servant asked as Nyla smiled.  The view of Braithe in the background from high up in Nyla’s opulent tower, but it was rather strange not having a massive pair of Kristen’s heels taking up most of the sky, having rewarded Nyla with a well-deserved break from cleanings for the time being. 

                  “I don’t know, like 30 or so… it’s okay though, they’re surely dead by now and there’s always people eager to sign up for all that money” Nyla dismissed as she bounced her foot while sat at her comfortable chair.

                  “I don’t think I ever could…” the young servant said, the young man wearing tighter clothing as requested from his last interaction with Nyla. 

                  “Well… you never will if you just do what I say…and you don’t tell anyone, ever…” Nyla said as she motioned her head toward him.  The young servant slowly taking off his shirt and revealing a muscular and well-built body complimenting his sharp looks.  “Good, now… just like I asked…” Nyla said as she reared her head back into her chair and spread her legs.  The young man sighing a bit with reluctance as he dropped to his knees and slid himself toward Nyla’s legs.  Nyla lifting her skirt some as the younger man buried his face inbetween her legs. 

                  She thought about her husband and son for a brief moment back in Epsilon City, but the guilt faded away as she felt the pleasurable sensation across her sex.  Her mind drifting off to other fantasies building in her head like a daydream.  Imagining if she was the goddess sitting on the throne instead of Kristen, having millions of tiny slaves all for her own pleasure, imagining herself sitting on a building instead or squishing people without care as she felt herself inching closer to ecstasy…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Cameron - 24

    Queenstown

                 

                  Cameron couldn’t help but panic a bit as the train slightly raised off of the magnetic tracks.  It was his first time on the loop, especially nervous after having witnessed Kristen torturously pick up a train off its tracks before the meeting and his awful night in the HDU.  Cameron remembered seeing those people fall out of the windows and into her mouth, even all the way from Port Leslie across the room as he closed his eyes for a brief moment and breathed calmly trying to think about something else, picturing Parker instead. 

                  He opened his eyes and tried his best to remain calm as the view out of the large window next to him skated by.  Departing Port Leslie’s hyperloop station with a one-way ticket to Queenstown.  The view of the room passing by played like a movie through the window, the landscape so massive, seeing cities in the distance across the flat floor that seemed to stretch on for forever as Kristen’s giant furniture seemed to barely move in relativity.  Thankfully the goddess wasn’t in the room while Cameron leaned back in his chair to relax.  The only downside was that ticket prices increased in cost as it was “safer” to take the train while she wasn’t sat at her throne or walking around the pathways. 

                  He collected his payment after disposing and processing bodies all night after the meeting and bought the train ticket the next morning after quitting the HDU.  He didn’t see Parker again, embarrassed by his actions, and all alone in his apartment, he decided that he wanted another change of direction in his life. 

                  On his way to Queenstown to help rebuild the city, wanting to join the academy once it was finished, especially as word spread that Kristen’s help with construction was going to speed everything up and that the academy would potentially open within a few months with a promising paycheck.  Since half of Queenstown’s destruction, the cost of living in the city severely plummeted, giving Cameron a better chance at making it big if he were to succeed at the academy.

                  It had only been a few days since the goddess approved the academy, but thousands of people were already eager to sign up as the train was packed full of people heading in the same direction, Cameron realizing they all must have had the same idea as him to make it big in the queen’s new cheapest city.

                  Cameron arrived at what remained of Queenstown, already noticing how barren it seemed, half the city squished into a footprint, but he followed everyone else into the city center after a long walk from the station.  He noticed right away how strange the people seemed to be, they all had wide smiles on their faces and seemed almost hollow in the eyes, realizing those were the people who must had thought Ginny was the true goddess or something, he thought. 

                  Cameron wasn’t particularly religious, he didn’t care much about an all-knowing power of the universe, instead he got Kristen, but Kristen could have been anyone, he thought.  It could have been anyone else but her, any other home, any other apartment, his mind wandered as he continued to walk in the large group of people being directed by a few military officers toward the recruitment center. 

                  He avoided eye contact with the Ginny worshippers, rather seeing the more stressed and jaded looking people whom he related to much more, realizing it was General Werth’s people and the more normal volunteers from across the room.  He continued his march with his fellow future recruits, but didn’t want to make any conversation with them, simply keeping his head down in silence.

                  The workers and volunteers cleared out rubble and rock along with the occasional flatted or splattered body, constant sweeping from huge vehicles clearing the streets buzzed and whirred all around.  Cameron carried his bag for blocks through the remaining half of the city, entering into a large hangar like building.  There was a long line of people all filing into multiple desks, Cameron locating two tables that had “academy sign-up” written on it as the rest of his large group started to line up accordingly. 

                  Waiting his turn as one by one, the line moved rather quickly, looking around, there were men and women of all ages, from all the different cities, noticing how little they had, just a single bag or nothing at all.  Refugees from other accidents maybe, there was no telling how many of these people had lost somebody they had cared about just from one misplaced step, or maybe they were obsessed with Kristen and wanted to serve her through becoming her tiny guardians of the room.  Cameron snapping out of the thought as he heard a voice call out to him. 

                  “Name, height, city of residence” the man behind the desk stated as Cameron took a few steps up to the table. 

                  “Cameron, 5’7, Port Leslie” the worker writing down his intake questions.  The processor asking a few more questions and writing down Cameron’s answers before turning the papers around. 

                  “Alright… sign here…” the worker said as he shoved the papers toward Cameron. 

                  “Name, height, city of residence?” Cameron heard as he looked over, he saw her, Parker, his heart sinking into his stomach. 

                  “Parker, 5’7, Port Leslie” she said, but she didn’t even look over.  Cameron was given a few pieces of paper and was told to leave, exiting the hangar, and getting onto a bus that started to slowly fill with people.  Parker getting on a few minutes later and sitting down next to Cameron after spotting him.  “I saw you on the train earlier.  So, what are you doing here?  Did you follow me?” she asked with a calm tone. 

                  “I didn’t follow you… I just… heard a rumor that academy grads would get almost the same pay as the nail painters… so here I am…” Cameron anxiously explained. 

                  “I heard the same rumor.  Sorry I snapped at you on the streets, but also like… come on, you should know better than that” Parker said. 

                  “I know, I’m sorry…” Cameron said as he tightly hugged onto his bag. 

                  “It’s okay… just don’t make it weird… it’s a little too convenient that we’re both here” Parker said. 

                  “Yeah, I know… and I promise…” Cameron said as another man got onto the bus and started shouting that they would be driven downtown to help with reconstruction, and officially welcoming the busload of people as the first recruits of the future academy.  “Why the academy?  Why now?” Cameron asked after the shouting died down and the bus started moving. 

                  “Well… it is weird we both showed up today… I guess… I didn’t expect my life to go this way, but it’s been a fucking interesting week to say the least…” Parker said. 

                  “Why was it interesting?” Cameron asked, his eyes wandering down to her arms as they were covered in healing lacerations of red and scarred tissue.  Parker looked over toward him anger.

                  “I don’t know you… you’re a stranger, so just leave it…” Parker said as she turned away.  Cameron leaning his head on the window with a saddened look on his face, driving by the thousands of workers on the streets hauling away debris and destruction.  Parker gritting her teeth and shaking her head before closing her eyes and leaning her head back into the headrest…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Parker – 25

    Braithe

                  “Happy birthday, sweetie… I love you so much, I’m so proud that you’re going off to the school of your dreams…but you’re 18 now so I want you out of the house right away!  Hahaha!” a sarcastic man’s voice said before erupting in laughter.  Parker smiling as she played the voice message on her phone a few times. 

                  Parker sat on the train, the darkened view of the room with the glow of city lights all over in the distance.  Parker turning 25 that day, but the day turned to midnight and her birthday was over, playing the recording of her father and his joke a few times as she smiled and thought about distant and loving memories.

                  Parker thinking back on different days, her 18th birthday was the last time she had seen her parents.  Going off to college in a different country on her home planet before getting ripped away.  Doing well enough to survive as a restaurant server in Braithe.  She had her bad days, her days of questioning everything, her life, how much she missed her family, crying every night for what seemed like the first year of being in Kristen’s room, but like most everyone else, she started to care less and stopped hoping to go back home. 

                  She had her fun sometimes too as the years went on, the younger crowds in Braithe would have parties in abandoned houses or schools if Kristen came into the room at night.  The young adults drinking and rocking to Kristen’s quaking footsteps, almost like a mosh pit at a concert.  The partygoers getting thrown at each other if the quake was bad enough as they all laughed and drank harder, releasing their anger and stress on one another. 

                  Everyone seemed to be sleeping with each other as well as there was a lack of care about not living the next day.  Parker had her fair share of random hookups, but it was awkward getting thrown off a bed or couch in the middle of Kristen walking around, but sometimes it made it even better, the deep vibration shaking Parker’s body inside and out if Kristen stomped down in just the right place across the room. 

                  Parker remembering how one guy she had slept with asked her to pretend that she was Kristen, the goddess herself, giving him orders to fuck Parker in the bed, but she refused and lost all interest.  Parker went to these parties for a while, hooking up with both men and women until one day she woke up and decided she didn’t want to live like that the rest of her life, that she had survived six years without Kristen crushing her, so why not try to achieve something better for herself, but needing money. 

                  Parker contacted the Servitus career committee, and they recommended her a job for the Hazardous Disposal Unit in Port Leslie, and once Parker saw the payment, she signed up right away.  She packed up a bag and bought the next train ticket to Port Leslie, but she would have a connecting train to board in Talem. 

                  Parker smiling as she played her dad’s message one more time before turning her phone back to some music, leaning her head against headrest of the packed train.  Suddenly, the giant ceiling lights started to softly glow, revealing the room in a dim light as Parker opened her eyes and looked around, looking down at her watch and noticing it was way too late for the goddess to be coming in.  Parker remembering that Kristen had said she would come back later to “clean up some things” that day as Parker began to worry, never having set foot outside of Braithe in six years, wondering if she picked a bad night. 

                  Parker was amazed for a moment, watching as a giant nude and beautiful Kristen entered the room in the distance, her usually fair, slightly tanned skin glowing warmly in the light as she strutted over the pathways miles away.  Parker anxious and shaking until the man sat next to her gently tapped her on the shoulder.  Parker pulled off her headphones and looked over at him.  “Don’t worry about her… she almost never comes toward Talem…” he sweetly said. 

                  “You’re right… yeah…” Parker said with an awkward smile and turned back toward the view of Kristen cleaning and sauntering around her throne.  Parker putting her music back on as she watched the nude Kristen dance and weave around, matching Parker’s music perfectly.  Parker softly biting her lip as Kristen squatted down over the twin cities.  Parker quickly shaking her head as she turned away and looked back down toward her phone, distracting herself from the attraction she felt. 

                  Parker closed her eyes as she felt a whooshing quake, the same familiar feeling of the vibration coursing through her body like at the parties she would go to.  It almost seemed elevated though as the magnetic tracks of the hyperloop were strong enough to withstand violent quakes as a few people on the train started chattering over Parker’s music, but she remained listening to her songs. 

                  “THE TRAINS WERE A REALLY GREAT IDEA… HUH?” her massive voiced boomed throughout the train and over Parker’s music as she gasped and looked up and out of the window.  The darkened and dimly glowing skin of Kristen was hovering right above her, Parker seeing the goddess’ pussy and butt lowered down as Parker’s heart started to race.  She looked out to her side to see a huge wall of flesh rolling by in view, Kristen’s toes firmly planted on the side of the tack as Parker couldn’t see over the curving flesh of her big toe right next to the train’s window. 

                  “OH, LOOK… HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE” the goddess’ voice thundered again.  Parker panicking as she saw her coral orange nails descending down toward what felt like right on top of her as she heard the screams of the hundreds of people on the train all erupt at once.

                  Before parker could even react, she was thrown forward with force, jolted from her seat and smashing her upper body and face into the seat in front of her with a painful thud, throwing her headphones off her head as the music disappeared and left with only the agonizing screams of thousands of people trying to pick themselves up from being flung forward from the inertia. 

                  Parker yelping in pain as she lifted herself up to see sparks flying by outside of the train, hearing the intense whir of the train trying its best to break as it slowed down and stopped.  Parker breathing anxiously as it felt like the whole train fell silent for a second, but that second felt like more like a minute. 

                  The first thing Parker noticed was an overbearing metallic creaking noise, Parker screaming as the lights on the train flickered, Parker looking out of the window to see that distinct coral orange glow as her massive nails pinched the train.  Part of the carts bent inward as the metal twisted and warped.  The passengers erupted into a hysteric scream as they attempted to get up, but before they even realized what was happening the train was rocketed upward as everyone was pinned to the floor with force. 

                  Parker holding onto her chair tightly as she felt breathless from the quick motion upward.  The other carts bending downward as people started to slide down with the momentum, piling atop one another and struggling to stand as the train angled toward the floor many miles below.  Parker was in the middle car as it still seemed flat and stable enough, looking outward to see Kristen’s massive greenish-brown eye, so big that she couldn’t even see the whites or the pupil of her eye, just a dimly glowing ocean of hazel. 

                  “CUTE!” the goddess’ voice erupted as Parker turned way to scream and cover her ears.  She closed her eyes, used to her loud voice while on the floor, but hearing her breathy voice while being so close to her mouth shattered Parker’s ears for a moment before the ringing disappeared, returning her sound recognition back to hundreds of screams of her fellow passengers all tumbling around the train. 

                  Parker opened her eyes to see that her arms were bleeding, and she could feel the warm air of Kristen’s breath washing over her.   Realizing that the window next to her seat had violently shattered and the sharp glass cut her arms rather deeply, Parker couldn’t feel the pain though as she heard another loud breath and smelled the dank and humid air coming from Kristen’s mouth.  Parker looking up toward where the protective window once was to see a black maw of nothingness, only looking up to her left and right to notice skyscraper sized white teeth encircling the dark cave of Kristen’s mouth. 

                  “AHH…” Kristen loudly hummed as the train started to lower and tilt toward the opening between the goddess’ lips.  Parker screaming as she held on as tight as she could to the train seat.  Kristen’s breath like a gale force wind whipping against her face sending her read hair flowing backward as she winced her eyes to see Kristen’s massive pink tongue growing larger and outward from the back cave.  Parker’s heart dropping as she saw other people tumbling into the half mile wide cavern of saliva and a wriggling pink monster. 

                  Their bodies disappearing behind her tongue as it was too dark to see them in the lighting, Parker couldn’t think straight, seeing so many passengers fall out and falling into her throat before she felt a thud against her shoulder, then a heavy blow against the top of her head, nearly knocking her off balance and falling out of the window to be swallowed down.  She regained her whereabouts and saw that the man that had been sat next to her on the train was falling out of the window. 

                  Parker reached a hand outward toward him, trying her best to hold onto the bars underneath her seat with her other hand, positioning herself against the wall to keep her balance.  She gripped onto his shirt as he screamed, but it was no use as his weight was too heavy, Parker losing her grip immediately on the man as she watched him tumble for what seemed like forever through her mouth and disappearing in the darkness of her throat so far down.  

                  Parker speechless and almost too jittery on adrenaline to even process everything that was happening before the near mile long pink tongue retracted back into the canyon sized mouth.  Parker met with a section of her plump pinkish lips closing in front of the train before she could hear a distinct and wet swallowing sound.

                  Parker screamed again as she felt as if she was falling, throwing her body against the seat, and hugging onto its underside tightly once more.  Parker feeling the train bending upward as she almost felt like she could stand, there wasn’t much of a view out of the window, just a blurry and hazy view of the floor and most of the cities.  Parker realizing for a moment that was what they looked like from all the way up there, from the goddess’ view, all of their lives, just flecks of light drawn around a massive room at random. 

                  She could suddenly see pillars of warmly glowing flesh, the creases, and wrinkles in her skin so up close as the massive fingers drifted up and down.  Parking confused, sat silent as everyone else seemed to be panicking and screaming.  Parking tilting her head as she finally understood what the goddess was doing, wrapping the train around her finger like a piece of tiny jewelry.  Parker fully understanding the power she had over them for the first time, something so simple, using a train as a ring made Parker feel the smallest she had ever felt in her life.             

                  Parker’s mouth open and breathing heavily as her arms continued to bleed, but she still couldn’t feel the pain, rather feeling a strange exhilaration, her heart pumping, the adrenaline coursing through her body.  The train turned slightly as Parker and the passengers were met with the view of Kristen’s perfectly round right breast in the distance.  But as the passengers screamed, Parker focused on the view, being eye-level with her bosom seemed so impossible even as idea to Parker, but there it was, and just as Parker started to feel calm, she noticed Kristen’s right mountain sized nipple was getting harder by the second. 

                  Parker felt aroused in that brief moment through her exhilaration, but an intense creaking snapped her out of it, looking up as the train’s metal compartments started to cave in and break as the screams from the others grew louder.  The floor started to rip open as well as the ceiling splitting.  The view of the room was suddenly thousands of miles below.  Parker screaming as her section started to buckle and rip apart as she still held on. 

                  She spotted people falling out of the other cars through the view of the split floor, but Parker couldn’t see where they ended up, turning her head and burying her face into her shoulder as sparks erupted from the ceiling of the breaking train.  The horrific metal collapsing sound peaked in crescendo as Parker thought that was the moment she was going to die, that the train would cave in, splattering her, or falling out of the bottom to splatter on the floor. 

                  Suddenly she felt as if she was falling again at tremendous speeds as the air was robbed from her lungs.  Coughing when the train slammed back down on the ground, throwing her from her tight squeeze of her seat of salvation to her back.  Parker didn’t hesitate, the train was miraculously sat upright as she stood up and jumped through the empty window and onto the safety of the barren, giant floor beneath Kristen’s titanic body hovering overhead.    

                  She looked down at herself, her pants and shirt were covered in blood before she stared at her gushing arms for a second, hearing the sounds of others getting off the train next to her.  A younger man coming up to her and taking off his shirt, wrapping it tightly against her right arm that appeared to have more severe cuts from the broken glass. 

                  Parker still breathing heavily as she looked over the young man attending to her arm to see the massive curving warm flesh of Kristen’s big toe, following the miles tall leg all the way up to see her face staring back down at them between her feet.  An intense whooshing noise sounded outward as the air pressure displace, a gust of wind whipping upward, throwing a few people to the ground as Parker watched Kristen stand up all the way to her full height.  Parker’s eyes widening as she had never been so directly under her before, basking in the god-like figure looming above. 

                  Parker continued to stare up as everyone else started to scream and run away, Kristen’s bare and dimly lit sole started to hover and whir over Parker in an almost slow motion.  Parker feeling her heart thumping violently as she wanted to see it all the way through.  The shadow grew darker as she continued to stare up at the sole that was growing larger and larger to what felt like the size of a planet inching closer and closer. 

                  Parker knew that was her final moment as the ball of the goddess’ foot almost seemed to be within touching distance, Parker feeling the warmth of her skin radiating off the bottom of her sole as it felt relaxing in a dark and ominous way.  She took one last breath and accepted her death, feeling at peace in a way before suddenly it was brighter, Kristen’s sole hovering from front to back as there was an intense quake on the other side of the broken and smoking train.  Kristen had spared them. 

                  Parker staring up the back of Kristen’s right leg, seeing her ass shake and jiggle slightly at the step that could have ended Parker’s life.  “GOODNIGHT…” the goddess left with her booming voice.  Parker slumped down to her back, confused, aroused, feeling so small in her life, yet had an awakening of purpose in that very moment of almost dying underneath and being spared at the last possible second. 

                  Medical teams from Talem came out and rounded up the survivors, patching up Parker and eventually getting Parker on her way to Port Leslie in the middle of the night.  Parker didn’t say a word on the truck ride over to the HDU mission under Ginny’s smelly nylons, instead listened to the words Kristen had to say while atop her throne.  Parker raised her brow at the mention of the academy, becoming the goddess’ personal guard and military.  Parker knew right then and there that’s what she wanted to do, to serve her…

    Chapter 20 - The Birthday Girl by Panzer

    In this Chapter:  Kristen helps with reconstruction.  Kristen and the girls go for a night on the town to celebrate a birthday.  Rasha babysits Madelyn.  Kristen relieves some stress on her people. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Destruction.  Vore.  Feet.  Pussy.  Breasts. 


     

    Kristen – Age 35   Madelyn – Age 6

    Lakeside Suburbs

     

                  Kristen reached behind her, dangling her hand and fingers over the tiny outskirts of Servitus near her curled-up feet and legs laying on the open part of the floor, carefully pinching a dull yellow crane between her coral orange nails.  She briefly inspected the tiny inch tall construction equipment as she twisted back toward the city nearest her midriff and hips as she sat comfortably by Queenstown.  Her other hand planted on the floor to the side of the half-destroyed city for balance.  The metal of the crane warped and bent toward the edge of collapse between her nails before she gently placed it down near the middle of her footprint embedded into the remnants of Queenstown. 

                  She smiled as a swarm of colorful specks started to surround the new crane and got straight to work with loading up supplies too delicate for Kristen to handle herself without crushing them.  The destroyed Queenstown was quickly taking the definitive shape of a future repaired metropolis as Kristen had been dedicating time out of each day since the meeting to help with reconstruction, speeding up the process a thousand times over than what her tinies were capable of by themselves. 

    Kristen enjoying her role as a helpful goddess, reminding herself of how essential she was with building all of the pathways years before, that same feeling as if she was a child playing with building block toys again except for a few unaware accidents here and there.  Unfortunately scraping away a few groups of workers while trying to discard some crushed debris with her hands, or squishing stray volunteers if they were a little too far away from the city’s borders, stepping on them or sitting on them.  Kristen couldn’t feel them anyway, Werth and Anton deciding it wasn’t necessary to inform Kristen of their deaths.     

                  Kristen was having a great day as well and was feeling extra motivated to help her people a little more than normal that late afternoon.  She had sold a house in the wealthier area of Lakeside, getting a huge bonus off the fees and commissions, bumping the number in her bank account quite significantly as her savings grew beyond what she thought was possible in her previous career.  Picking up Madelyn from school after the sale was finalized and allowing Madelyn to play in her room.  Kristen could hear muffled excited thuds of Maddy fiddling around with her toys, but her daughter was mostly quiet allowing Kristen to concentrate on the tiny scene beneath her. 

                  Still mostly dressed in her professional attire, having taken off her jacket, jewelry, heels, and peeled off her warmer stockings while she was upstairs before grabbing her keys and getting straight to helping Queenstown.  Her bare feet wiggling and her toes curling over Servitus after a long day of walking around in pumps, Kristen unaware that the majority of people in the city had retreated indoors to avoid the subtle sweaty fumes wafting off her soles. 

    She popped open the top buttons of her fashionable dark red winter blouse so her larger chest could breathe, exposing her upper cleavage, brushing her hand through her hair a few times before she got back to helping for another half hour or so.  Kristen carefully clearing debris and moving around heavier things for her people, placing them in the right spots, or pinching away a half-crushed building to clear out sections of the city for new plans. 

    It was a little strange knowing that Ginny’s followers made up the majority of the volunteer force though, but she was supportive and knew Ginny would probably ask for more people eventually, thinking they might as well be useful until that time comes for her best friend to snatch her little loyalists away. 

                  She curled her lips around, inspecting all the different groups of micros spread throughout her footprint, watching them from high above and hard at work, seeing if she could assist in any more ways, but some tasks were just too dangerous for her to take on without causing hundreds of potential deaths.  Kristen avoiding the big toe section of her footprint as much as she could, knowing that’s where General Werth was headquartered until reconstruction was finished and the academy was completed. 

    Her phone lit up on the floor next to her thigh.  The phone bright with a message preview from General Werth, “Thank you.  I don’t believe there’s much more you can help with today, but we’ll be hard at work down here” the polite message read as Kristen nodded and smiled.  Kristen heard another little thud from above of Maddy prancing around her room with her toys.  Kristen realizing she still had time to do whatever she wanted before having to get ready for a night out with her girlfriends. 

                  Kristen looked back down towards the outskirts of Queenstown and subtly bit her lip, watching as hundreds of speck sized people boarded a train about to depart Queenstown station basked in her enormous shadow.  Kristen fondly remembering how she had picked up a train before the meeting.  Kristen closing her eyes for a few seconds and replaying the memory in her mind, the dimly lit room, the cool air on her warm skin, the feeling of hundreds of people’s lives in her hands all trapped within a metal tube dangling from her fingers like jewelry, sparing them beneath her naked body and allowing them to live as she stepped over them.   

    Kristen licked her teeth behind her clinched lips before lifting her fingers and hovering them over the thin train, giggling a bit as the train very obviously sped up to avoid being caught, leaving a few specks behind at the station to catch the next one.  Kristen realizing all the train drivers had to be understandably terrified if she got near them lately.  Kristen clicked her nails above the speeding tube and pretended the train was too fast for her, letting the train speed off toward Port Leslie a few feet away from her.  “So close…” Kristen mumbled as she suppressed a giggle and smirk. 

                  “Hmmm…” Kristen hummed, fighting a few arousing thoughts in her head, but the thoughts were winning out, feeling amazing about her day and giddy all over, she owed herself a little innocent fun, she thought.  She looked up toward the door to double check it was tightly closed and locked properly as she looked back down toward Queenstown perfectly surrounded by her lower body and black ruffled skirt.  Kristen wiggled her body around, turning her entire lower body back to face Servitus, thinking that Queenstown had suffered enough in recent weeks to not become the victim of what she had in mind. 

                  Kristen comfortably leaned herself backward and spread her legs, straddling either side of Servitus as she sat on the floor in front of the capital city.  She observed the biggest city in her room bustling with cars, but less people than normal wandering around the streets, unaware that it was the forty or so minutes of her bare feet propped up right next to the capital that drove most people inside from the unpleasant smell.  She scanned from left to right, seeing the intricate operations of the tiny lives spread out between her toned, outstretched legs. 

                  From high above, she watched how the distribution district was hard at work as she leaned forward for more up-close detail, her cleavage spilling out of her top slightly.  She witnessed how structured that section of the city appeared.  It was where she would drop off food, drinks, and supplies for her people weekly to keep them alive and healthy.    

    Planes, trains, and thousands of specks all around the little containers full of food, snacks, little crumbs, water, and whatever supplies were requested by the leaders, like a coffee bean the size of a sports stadium many months ago that was still supplying reliable amounts of caffeine throughout the room. 

    There was even a little container with a drop of red wine in it as she saw hundreds of workers pumping it out through a series of hoses and into a cargo plane.  Kristen sternly looking down though, a look that could terrify anyone as she remembered the no-fly rule during the day.  “You better wait for takeoff, little flyboys…” Kristen breathily whispered as she pointed her massive finger toward the plane but trusted her capital city to follow the rules as holy doctrine, turning her gaze to other parts of the micro habitat. 

                  She wiggled her hips slightly as she loved the feeling of having an entire city just inches from her pussy only just hidden underneath her skirt and panties that were becoming faintly wet from Kristen’s growing arousal.  Placing her hands behind her for support as she lifted her knees slightly, dragging her bare feet closer to her body as she rested them on their heels, raising her soles and toes high above Servitus still nestled right in front of her sex.  She batted her toes and feet forward and backwards slowly in enjoyment as she jolted her neck to the side, swinging her flowing hair around the back of her head as she lowered her eyes with sexual subtlety and a deviously curling smirk. 

                  She rotated her left foot around, pivoting her toes forward slowly as it they breached over the sky of Servitus, Kristen barely keeping her toes high enough to just avoid bulldozing a few skyscrapers before she scrunched and wriggled her toes right over the heart of the city.  Her smirk turned to a smile as she continued to torture her tiny people with fear with a few more wriggles of her toes over the capital center.

    Satisfied, she slowly dragged her heels backward and spared the city, turning her feet downwards and resting them flat, her toes barely poking into some of the outskirts on either side of the metropolis.  She lifted her curvy butt forward, then gently back down a few inches closer to Servitus, unaware that her skirt flattened into a few bordering neighborhoods of the city before she lifted her knees higher up and spread her legs wider. 

                  Kristen reaching her hand down her body between her legs and raising the top of her skirt slightly to reveal her dark red panties underneath.  Placing the top of the skirt gently across her lap so her wet panties were free for all to view without obstruction.  “Mmm…” Kristen couldn’t help but softly moan as she tried to remain as quiet as possible, not wanting to attract any attention from Madelyn who could still run downstairs at any second.

                  She leaned forward slightly, angling her fingers down toward a meaningless warehouse district full of a few hundred specks wandering around the streets and scattered lower cost of living apartments.  She tipped her finger into the district, barely feeling a crunch as she closed her eyes and bit her lip while still smiling, savoring the feeling of power rather than the feeling of crushing her own people itself.  Kristen imagining all of her tinies running away from her fleshy pillar of death as she rocked her hips forward slightly a few times, feeling the pressure of the floor pleasurably compressing her sex through her panties.  “Unnh….” She softly breathed again. 

                  Opening her eyes before deliberately dragging her finger a few inches over the useless district, watching her nail plowing and bulldozing several blocks and apartment buildings while all the specks disappeared underneath her digit, enjoying the feeling a little too much as she accidentally went a little too far and into a middle-class neighborhood. 

    Dozens of houses crumbling underneath the tip of her finger without her even really feeling it, only leaving a plume of grey smoke and debris behind her.  No screams erupted as most of the people in the room continued about their day as normal.  Looking down to see the canyon she carved with her finger, cleaving the district into two halves as she saw specks running away from the ravine.  Flattened buildings and microscopic splotches of reddened gore buried within the wake. 

                  Kristen lifting her hand from the city and reached it toward herself, sliding upward from the floor and rubbing her pussy through her wet panties, feeling the vitalizing warm rush flow through her body.  Teasing herself as she rubbed her fingers slowly upward and over her clit, circling the wet fabric against her engorged skin.  She brought her hand up slightly and folded her fingers underneath the silky red threads.  Using her wrist to keep her panties pulled away from herself as she angled her fingers inward, rubbing more sensually and starting to finger herself some as she could hear the subtle wet sloshing sounds of her fingers penetrating her sex.    

                  Rearing her head back as she continued to fuck herself right in front of the capital, her feet and toes curling and wriggling some as she shimmied her lower body and butt, sending quakes throughout the entire room as everything and everyone came to a standstill expect for the trains that were designed to not even feel vibration.  Millions of people calmly and routinely taking shelter wherever they could, restaurants pausing their services, people bracing themselves in the doorframes of their houses or offices, some curling up into their beds to try and ignore it to their best ability. 

                  Kristen started to rub her clit faster and faster as she opened her mouth and remained mostly quiet except for a few subtle breathy quivers and gasps.  Staring over the city with lowered eyes and brows as she was caught up in the building pressure between her legs. 

    With pure lustful thinking, she quickly reached out over Servitus with her free hand and dug her fingers into the distribution center filled with her weekly supplies.  Crushing a plane full of food under one of her fingers by accident as she pinched the other plane she had spotted earlier that was being loaded up with red wine.  The tiny half-inch long jumbo plane paled in comparison to just her nail as she tried her best to be gentle, but the plane was already breaking apart between her index and thumb as she rushed it back to her body to preserve its shape as much as possible.

                  “Unnh… fuck…” Kristen gently whispered as the warming pleasure intensified, but she knew she still had a while to go.  She brought the plane up to her chest, hearing the feintest screams coming from the crew members all trapped inside the crumbling fuselage as wine spilled out of the cargo bay. 

    She folded her hand and shoved the plane underneath her tight bra, cupping her palm and the plane against her areola, massaging the plane into her nipple and large breast, feeling the little crumb like plane breaking and smashing against her areola as she rubbed and squeezed at her double D.  Kristen met with the feeling of the plane disappearing rather quickly, but the power she had over those few terrified people for that brief moment started to send shockwaves of bliss through her spine, nearly pushing her over the edge of climax. 

                  She leaned back a little more, shoving her pussy closer toward Servitus as she continued to softly squeeze and massage her breast in her hand, the wet sounds of her pussy gushing even more as she leaned forward and closed her eyes, her skin flushing slightly as her face pinkened.  Holding her breath as she was inching closer and closer.  She bounced her hips up and down, grinding her ass against the floor as a few buildings collapsed between her legs from the intense quakes.   

                  Suddenly her phone started to buzz and light up, catching her attention slightly as it was a phone call, but she ignored it, the phone buzzing died out as she returned her full focus.  Her legs quivering as she slammed her palm back down on the floor next to her for balance, causing another huge quake.  Her body jittery as she moaned softly once more, little squeaks and squeals of air escaping her throat and lips as she curled her knees inward and wriggled her toes next to Servitus. 

    Sliding her left foot forward without care, her heel dragging across the floor as her toes and sole folded inward.  Kristen scrunching her toes together as she felt herself about to finish, too distracted by the ecstasy to notice that she had squished another district full of people on the other side of Servitus, her warm toes pressing into them.  Kristen rearing her head back one last time, finishing as the buzzing surge released throughout her body into every nerve.    

                  She reveled in the feeling for a few seconds, breathing softly and calmly as she removed her hand from her wetness, wiping the damp and viscous residue against the floor near one of the train tracks for some poor crew to clean up later.  Kristen pulling her left foot back, realizing that it was a little too close to the city.  Kristen not even bothered to notice all the crumbs spread over her toes and in the webbings between her toes.  The crumbs of random neighborhoods, houses, buildings, cars, and her people carelessly squished into her skin for just a few moments of pleasure. 

    Her phone buzzed again though as she hmphed in frustration, “who is calling me…” she angrily whispered as she turned her head over her shoulders toward Queenstown to look at the screen, the name across the screen was her sister Leslie.  “Oh!” Kristen quickly snapped out of her glowing daze of satisfaction and briskly stood up. 

                  She straightened her panties out, followed by her skirt, flicking her head as her hair flipped around and out of her eyes before briefly glancing back toward Servitus.  Kristen feeling almost no guilt as it was an excellent orgasm, excusing her deadly behavior.  “Sorry, I’ll bring everyone extra stuff next drop off day…” Kristen mumbled, at least showing some remorse before she took a step onto the pathways toward Queenstown.  Kristen feeling sand-like crumbs between her toes as she picked up her foot and wriggled her toes together, letting the debris fall off, unsure of where it came from, but her focus was on the still vibrating phone. 

    Bending down and snatching up her phone much to the relief of everyone in the room as the vibrations of her phone had been sending out pulsating quakes every half second.  Kristen noticed it was a video call as she quickly brushed her hand through her hair a few times to look as presentable as possible. 

                  “Hey!” Leslie immediately shouted, the volume of the speaker playing her voice throughout the room, Kristen greeted with a live video of her sister waving and brightly smiling through the camera.

                  “Hey!” Kristen responded to her sister with an equally lovely perfect smile.

                  “Happy birthday gorgeous Kristy!  35!  I can’t believe it… we’re getting so old!”  Leslie said as Kristen was all giddy and excited to talk.

                  “Thank you!  We’re not that old though… we could still pass for 26 or 27…” Kristen said with a giggle.

                  “Maybe you could haha” Leslie laughed. 

    “Isn’t it super later over there?”  Kristen asked.  Kristen starting to wander around the pathways aimlessly, stepping wherever she pleased, arching her arm out to the side comfortably to capture a good camera angle of her own face and upper body, Kristen noticing some of the cities on the floor in the background of her front-facing camera.  Leslie appearing to be in some sort of opulent hotel room on the other side. 

                  “Yeah, almost 3AM here in Dubai… but I’m still jet lagged anyway…oh my god… you still have that overgrown ant farm, huh?” Leslie questioned as she winced her eyes to focus on the view of all the cities on the floor in the background.    

                  “That’s so exciting though!  Dubai must be so amazing… I mean, yeah!  Of course!  I gotta take care of them!” Kristen exclaimed as she took a few steps over toward her throne. 

                  “Whatever… I’ll say it every time… just get rid of them so you can have a bigger house” Leslie said with a joking chuckle for the whole room to hear.

                  “They’re not as bad you’ve always thought… see…they can do this now…” Kristen said as she held up her free hand and twiddled her fingers a few times, showing off her manicure before aiming her camera down at her feet, wiggling her toes up and down atop the pathway next to Luxury to showcase the perfectly painted nails, Kristen bringing her camera back up to her face. 

                  “I would’ve picked another color… but that’s nice you’ve got them all trained up… I will say I wish I had that kind of control over the employees at my company…” Leslie admitted with another chuckle.  “Oh!  Before I forget, I sent Maddy a little present, it says delivered, so go check your mail… also… tell me about what you got going on, you are celebrating right… right…?” Leslie eccentrically prodded. 

                  “Aw, thanks!  Maddy loves all your presents, I’ll go get it, I promise… yeah, some of the girls and I are going out later… wish you could be here… so, is Dubai all fancy like how it looks in pictures?” Kristen asked.  Kristen with her phone and arm still stretched out as she turned and plopped down into her comfortable leather throne as she took the rest of the phone call.  Kristen dangling her warm feet and toes over the twin cities, distracted by the video call as her soles and the curving skin of her toes came dangerously close to ending thousands of lives in the cities meant to care for the very same soles and toes.    

                  “It’s sooooo fancy, it’s almost too much even for my boujee ass… I can’t believe work sent me here for a global conference.  Well, I hope you have fun… tell Ginny I said hey, obviously…” Leslie said.  Kristen and Leslie continued to talk for a while, catching up on some things, not having seen one another since Christmas the year before when Kristen took Maddy to Boston for the first time to stay at Leslie’s extravagant downtown home. 

                  “Love ya, Kristy, have a good birthday on me…or put it towards your future pool” Leslie said before blowing a kiss goodbye. 

                  “Lova ya too, see you in a few months!” Kristen excitedly responded; glad she was going to see her sister in the upcoming summer.  Kristen waved bye and tapped the red button to hang up, immediately met with the lovely surprise of Leslie transferring a thousand dollars over to Kristen’s account with a sweet happy birthday message. 

                  Kristen stood up from her throne, excitedly walking by the cities, passing up Servitus and spotting an unlucky, or perhaps very blessed crew already cleaning up her drying cum that she had wiped off near the hyperloop tracks outside of the capital.  Kristen giggling a bit as she firmly locked the door behind her. 

    She slipped on some simple sandals and opened the front door into the colder winter air, rushing to the mailbox, seeing her visible breath escaping her mouth.  Retrieving a few boxes and letters and quickly walking back to her warmer house.  Placing them on the counter in the kitchen, “Maddy girl!  Will you come downstairs for a second?” Kristen yelled out.  Hearing the thudding steps of Maddy running down the stairs. 

                  “I don’t wanna do homework!” Maddy shouted out.

                  “No, sweetie… you don’t have to do your homework until Sunday… Aunt Leslie got you a present… here…” Kristen said as Madelyn lit up with joy, waving her hands and running around the kitchen a few times.  Kristen cutting open the box with a knife and opened the packaging and to her surprise, it was a doll.  Kristen smiling as she pulled out the doll still in its plastic display box.  Kristen smiling as she realized it was similar to the barbie dolls that Kristen and Leslie had while growing up.  Kristen handing the box to Madelyn as she hugged it into her arms.    

                  “Whoa!  A barbie?!” Madelyn shouted, a wide smile across her face as she inspected and turned the blonde doll around and around.

                  “Yeah!  A princess one, with a pretty pink dress, just like I had when I was your age” Kristen said as Maddy’s eyes widened.  Kristen realizing Lelsie had picked that doll as a gift on purpose, Kristen smiling and getting almost emotional as she remembered a few fun memories playing with Lelsie as children and the crazy make-believe scenarios they would put their dolls through.  Kristen, sighing a bit, wondering if Madelyn would have as much fun by herself, thinking how much different both of their lives would be if Madelyn had a sibling, and Kristen another child. 

                  “Tell aunt Leslie I said thank you!”  Maddy said as she rushed upstairs with her new toy, shutting her door.   Kristen grinning as she could hear Madelyn talking to her new doll through her door.  Kristen closing her bedroom door and cleaning herself up, discarding her dried panties into the laundry bin and wiggling down her skirt, burying herself under a few blankets as she closed her eyes for an early evening nap. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

                  “Are you drinking tonight?” Kristen typed out her message to Ginny. 

                  “I’ll probably end up having a few, why?” Ginny responded. 

                  “Just trying to get everything planned out, Rasha should be here in 30 minutes or so” Kristen replied.  She sat her phone down as she returned her attention to herself, putting some finishing touches on her sleek hairstyle for the night.  Picking her phone back up after she felt satisfied with her stylish colder weather attire.  “I think Keysha is gonna drive me, Valerie and Nina are riding together… I think Janelle is gonna meet us, did you want to ride with Keysha and I?” Kristen typed as she turned in her bathroom, her high heel boots thudding loudly on the tile. 

                  She gently tossed her phone to the other side of the bed as she stood in front of her dresser, making sure her jewelry box was shut which contained the keys to the rooms, latching her dresser closed and walking around the side of her bed and picking her phone back up.  “I’ll ride with you and Keysha if she doesn’t mind” Ginny’s response read. 

                  Kristen walking down the stairs and into the living room where Maddy was playing with her new barbie doll, the rest of her toys scattered around the floor in a bit of a chaotic mess.  “Hey Maddy girl, watcha got going on down here?” Kristen playfully asked before sat on the couch.   

                  “I’m getting all my stuff ready” Madelyn excitedly said as she smiled and marched around the living room placing specific toys in specific places. 

                  “What are you gonna play with Rasha?” Kristen asked as she smiled.

                  “Everything! and watch movies… and play hide and seek” Maddy said as she giggled and continued to bounce around with excitement, making Kristen just as excited to see her daughter looking forward to the babysitter coming over. 

                  “Sounds like you’re going to have a lot of fun!” Kristen excitedly said as she stood up and walked down the darker hallway, her black boots stamping into the floor as she checked each secret room to make sure it was properly locked and closed tightly, stomping back to the couch, knowing she probably scared the micros and nano’s as if she was about to enter the rooms, but her thick winter boots couldn’t help but be extra boisterous and heavy, quaking the cities and Ostrov from afar. 

                  Kristen chatting and playing with Madelyn for a bit until she heard a knock on the door, walking over and opening it to see the much shorter Rasha standing on the porch, but Kristen noticed that Rasha was a lot more dressed up than the last time, and wearing makeup as Kristen ignored it and welcomed her in.  “Hey, Rasha!  Come on in… you’re right on time” Kristen said as she scooted back and closed the door behind Rasha. 

                  “Hey, thanks for having me over again, excited to play with Maddy!” Rasha said with a nervous excitement.  “You look… uh… great” Rasha said with some obvious nerves as Kristen nodded. 

                  “Thank you” Kristen said with a polite tone, Kristen turning and walking over toward Madelyn and her phone thinking that Rasha was acting a little stranger than last time.  Kristen looked over her shoulder and caught Rasha lifting her eyes up rather quickly.  Kristen knew her ass looked good in the skinny and stylish dark jeans she was wearing but wasn’t expecting to get the look from the much younger babysitter. 

                  “It’ll be just like last time, if you need anything, please let me know… and bedtime is bedtime…” Kristen sternly said as she looked toward Madelyn.

                  “Awww…” Madelyn groaned. 

                  “Love you Maddy girl… have fun you two…also… you can order pizza” Kristen smiled and reached down, hugging onto her daughter. 

                  “Yes, pizza!” Madelyn shouted with obvious enthusiasm.

                  “Be safe!” Rasha said as Kristen gathered her purse and belongings, Kristen dawning a long tan coat to keep her warm during the freezing night out on the town.    

                  “Thank you, don’t get lost playing hide and seek” Kristen said as Rasha smiled wide and waved.           

                  Kristen walking out to Keysha’s car and greeting her before driving a few houses down while Ginny hopped into the back.  “Hey, birthday girl!” Ginny shouted. 

                  “It’s your birthday?  Oh my god, is that why we’re all going out tonight?  I would have gotten you something!” Keysha shouted. 

                  “Haha noo… my birthday is technically tomorrow… and I want to keep it low key, I don’t want everyone knowing” Kristen said as they drove off downtown during the night.   

                  Kristen met up with the rest of the girls as a nice restaurant downtown, Ginny making the reservations in advance for the more upscale downtown dining venue.  Nina and Valerie walking in and hugging everyone sweetly before sitting down.  

    “So… the new girl, Janelle?  Is she nice?” Nina curiously asked as the girls all shared a few appetizers sat atop the table in the dimly lit and chic restaurant bar with subtle hip music playing over the speakers. 

                  “I think she seems nice, we only talked for a little, but she gave me really friendly vibes.  She’s supposed to meet us at the bar after dinner” Kristen said before she reached for another bite of food.  Kristen chewing on the flavorful snack as she looked around the bar, catching a few stray glances from some of the men standing by the counters with cocktails in hand.  Kristen thought one of the taller men was attractive, but it would be up to him to approach her, turning her attention back towards her friends.

                  “What does she do?” Valerie asked in her southern accent. 

                  “I actually have no idea, we never really talked about it… haha just don’t scare her off with too many questions” Kristen giggled a bit. 

                  “We promise” Keysha said before reaching for another tiny bite.

                  “Oh!” Ginny gasped as she quickly sat her espresso martini back down on the table with an audible clink. 

                  “You okay, Ginny?” Nina asked with a bit of concern as all the girls were silent and looking over toward the startled Ginny while the music continued to play along with the chatter of a hundred people.  Ginny smiling and laughing a bit but with obvious anxiety written across her face.

                  “Oh, just got the chills for a second and it scared me” Ginny laughed it away as she took another sip of her coffee flavored alcohol.  The women all eating and laughing, all of them getting some looks from the men leaving or entering the bar, only pumping up all of their confidence, even amongst the married women at the table.

                  Kristen noticed out of her peripheral view that Ginny had gripped her knee rather tightly, Kristen tilting her head in confusion as she eyed up Ginny with concern.  “I gotta go to the restroom” Ginny said as she quicky stood up and excused herself. 

                  “I’ll come with” Kristen said as she also stood up.  The two confident women dressed in sexy winter outfits marched through the crowded restaurant, their heads held up high as they bounced their hips left to right all the way to the bathroom.  Opening to the door into the chic and small restroom as thankfully they were alone.  “What’s going on?” Kristen asked.

                  “I… ugghh…” Ginny subtly moaned.  “Sorry, sorry!” Ginny quickly apologized and excused herself, taking a few steps closer to a toilet stall placing her hand on the door almost as if for balance. 

                  “Umm…” Kristen tilted her head and crossed her arms over her chest. 

                  “I put them all over me before I left my house” Ginny whispered. 

                  “You what?” Kristen asked as a smirk started to creep across her face.

                  “Them…” Ginny insinuated and widened her eyes. 

                  “Oh my god… really?” Kristen lowered her head and laughed. 

                  “My bra… my butt… my… you know…” Ginny quietly said as she lightly tapped her white nails against her tight jeans over her pussy. 

                  “Hahah, what?  Like they’re all in there right now?  How many?” Kristen giddily asked. 

                  “Yeah… thousands… I wish I didn’t though because they’re really working their way into some… oop!” Ginny gasped again as she squeezed her butt and opened her eyes wide in shock.  “Sensitive places…” Ginny finished her sentence, relaxing her body once more.   

                  “Why did you do it then?!” Kristen laughing loud, thinking it was hilarious. 

                  “I don’t know!  I thought it would be fun for going out tonight!” Ginny loudly said.  “See?” Ginny scooted forward and pulled her fashionable white sweater top forward along with the top of her bra, letting Kristen peak into her smaller bra as Kristen saw dozens of little specks clinging all over Ginny’s warm and soft tits.  Ginny let her bra and sweater snap back against her chest as surely a few micros splattered against her skin at the sudden jolt.  “They’re obsessed with me… they just won’t stop… ahh…” Ginny groaned as she wiggled her hips trying to shake some micros loose from off her clit. 

                  “Well yeah… they are religious fanatics… does it at least feel good?” Kristen asked between a few chuckles.

                  “It does… but…it’s too much…” Ginny said as she looked a little concerned. 

                  “Well, get rid of some, I guess?” Kristen suggested as she motioned her head toward the toilet. 

                  “Yeah… I think I need to” Ginny agreed.  Just then, a cook from the restaurant burst through the door, the shorter, younger looking chef eyed up Kristen and Ginny before going into a stall and locking it behind her.  Ginny and Kristen going silent as Ginny quietly went into the toilet and closed the door.  Kristen thought she might as well relieve herself too, sitting in the stall between the chef and Ginny. 

                  Kristen trying her best to not laugh while she peed, slamming her palms across her mouth to keep quiet as she could hear Ginny struggling.  Hearing Ginny moan and groan as the poor innocent chef probably thought Ginny was struggling with an intense bowel movement a few stalls down.  Kristen could hear a couple quiet plops of something splashing into the water, Kristen realizing it must have been hundreds of micro Ginny worshippers sinking into the toilet underneath Ginny sat above them. 

                  Kristen finished peeing and cleaned herself, flushing the toilet and washing her hands in the sink, then out came the chef around the same time.  The chef looking tired and exhausted, giving Kristen a quick look in the mirror before drying her hands and leaving back to the kitchen.  Kristen drying her hands and resting against the counter to wait on Ginny.  “You good in there?” Kristen asked with a humorous tone. 

                  “Is it just us?” Ginny quietly asked. 

                  “Yeah” Kristen answered. 

                  “They’re deep… I can’t get to some of them… in my butt too… how did they get so far up?” Ginny restlessly said.    

                  “They’ll run out of air soon… I think?  Don’t worry about them… and the ones in your butt… haha… I mean… you could shit them out if you’re that worried” Kristen laughed. 

                  “I don’t have to go though!  Am I gonna get sick?  Can they like… infect me from the inside?” Ginny worriedly asked.

                  “No… they can’t…” Kristen laughed again at the absurdity. 

                  “Ugh… okay, hold on…” Ginny said, returning to her moaning and groaning as Kristen heard a few more tiny splashes into the water.  Kristen turning around, trying not to laugh again as she leaned over the sink with amusement.  “Oh my god, that’s so much better…” Ginny said before Kristen heard a loud flush, dooming any survivors to be dragged down the torrential drain.  Ginny exiting the stall and washing her hands in the sink. 

                  “Better?” Kristen asked. 

                  “Yeah… there’s only a few left now… no more overstimulation… this is what I what I was going for originally…like just a little buzz…” Ginny said as she smiled and dried her hands.  “Speaking of religious fanatics, anything new with your tiny people?” Ginny asked. 

                  “Actually… remember those heels I wore for the meetings?  Like how I left them in Ostrov?  Justyna told me there were thousands of people all setting up little villages around them… worshipping them and stuff” Kristen said.

                  “Seriously?” Ginny questioned as she adjusted her pants around her waist. 

                  “Yeah, I kinda suspected it was going to happen eventually though…” Kristen said. 

                  “I mean… those heels are pretty cute” Ginny said as they both giggled.  The two women returning to the table to some raised eyebrows.

                  “Y’all were in there a while” Valerie said as the girls all laughed.  The loyal micros in and around Ginny’s body were slowly dying throughout the night, but nothing was going to stop their life’s mission of pleasing their true goddess.  Ginny feeling their little tickles become less and less noticeable during dinner, but a few dozen remained in the perfect little nooks and crannies right where she wanted them to give her little bursts of pleasure and tenderness.

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Rasha – 20

                  “I don’t think I can eat another one…” Rasha said, gripping at her full stomach before wiping a bit of grease from off her lips and cheek with a napkin.  Madelyn picking at her last slice of pizza as she was also full, but Madelyn was still wanting to play, running off into the living room.  Rasha getting up from the table and placing the dirty dishes in the washer, cleaning up the kitchen before putting the leftovers in the fridge. 

                  “Alright, Maddy… oh…where… did you go?” Rasha asked, confused, Madelyn was nowhere to be found, the television playing a random kids movie quietly as background noise.  Rasha looking around, not hearing anything else.  “Are we playing hide n seek now?” Rasha asked as she smiled a bit and started to playfully skulk around the living room, looking behind cushions and the curtains by the tall windows. 

                  Rasha carefully tiptoed down the dark hallway, her bare feet slowly compressing into the cold floor.  Rasha approaching the two back rooms that were locked before she quickly turned and jumped into the guest bathroom in an attempt to scare Madelyn, but she wasn’t in there.  Instead, Rasha looked at herself in the mirror for a brief moment, her smile disappearing, having never tried too hard to impress someone before until she met the beautifully attractive Kristen. 

                  Dressing up, dawning makeup, fixing her hair, and Kristen didn’t even seem to care, only adding fuel to the confusing feelings Rasha was experiencing about her sexuality.  Rasha shook away the thoughts as a smile crept back across her face, exiting the bathroom and back into the living room.  She looked around the garage, the kitchen, the dining room, but no sign of Madelyn. 

                  Rasha went upstairs, looking around the obvious places first, Madelyn’s room, the closets, the guest bedroom.  “You picked a good spot, Maddy…” Rasha said aloud as she stalked around the upstairs hallways.  Then Rasha’s heart sank, the only place left to look was Kristen’s bedroom.  “Uhhh… Maddy, are you hiding in your mom’s room, you’re not supposed to be in there…” Rasha anxiously said, but no answer came. 

                  Rasha took a few steps up to the sacred room, her heart pumping as she slowly opened the door and went inside the well decorated, spacious, and comfortable master bedroom.  The king bed was stacked with soft sheets and thick comforters, the artwork on the walls was minimalist yet welcoming, the master bathroom in the background was spacious and warm.  Rasha took a few steps toward the bed, slowly breathing in the subtle smells of Kristen’s designer perfume on the air. 

                  “I shouldn’t be in here…” Rasha whispered.  “Maddy, come out!  You won!” Rasha yelled out, hoping to lure the little girl from her hiding spot, still no answer or sounds of movement.  Rasha wandered around the bed, sliding her hand across the covers, feeling how silky soft they were as Rasha sighed deeply, strong images of her being in bed with the older woman flooded her mind.   

                  Rasha rudely opened the dresser door and started to snoop, admiring Kristen’s expensive jewelry and watches, rings, bands, and broaches, wishing she could afford them herself.  Rasha reached for the engraved jewelry box, hesitating for a moment before opening it and discovering two keys inside.  Rasha quickly realizing that the keys most likely belonged to the two locked doors downstairs.  “Raw!” a shout came as Rasha screamed and jumped backwards, her heart racing in fear. 

                  Madelyn crawling out from under Kristen’s bed, reaching her hands out toward Rasha’s legs like a monster, nearly scaring her to death.  Rasha dropping the keys and the jewelry box to the floor.  Rasha bringing her hands up to her chest with a terrified look on her face.  “I got you!” Madelyn shouted out, standing up and laughing.  Rasha breathing heavily for a few seconds before calming down.

                  “You did…” Rasha said, still reeling from the sudden shock.  Madelyn looking at the keys and the small carved box on the floor. 

                  “Are you looking at my mom’s stuff?  Hmmm you shouldn’t do that” the little Madelyn cutely lectured her babysitter. 

    “You’re right, we’re not supposed to look at these…” Rasha said as she quickly bent down and threw the keys in the box, closing them and shutting them behind the dresser and returning the latch to its original position.  Madelyn nodding her validation.  “It’s my turn to hide!” Rasha said, trying to distract Madelyn. 

                  “Okay, I’ll count to 30!” Madelyn said as she placed her face into one of the pillow’s atop Kristen’s bed. 

                  “No peeking” Rasha said as she scooted out of the room and tiptoed downstairs towards the kitchen for a hiding spot.   

                  The two played for a while before it was bedtime.  “Hey, just put Maddy to bed” Rasha texted Kristen.

                  “Great!  I’ll be home in a few hours” Kristen texted from the bar. 

                  Rasha watched a few shows on the tv, studying a bit for her classes, but mostly daydreaming about the mysterious sexy and older woman, thinking about why there would be two locked rooms in such a beautiful house.  Another hour went by, and Kristen still wasn’t home. 

    Rasha playing out the risks in her head; maybe she should just ask Kristen what was in those rooms, and she would show Rasha, or maybe Kristen would never hire her again if she knew she snuck upstairs and grabbed one of the keys.  Rasha rubbed her hands through her thick black hair a few times, tightly closing her eyes in frustration.  She needed to know, she wanted Kristen’s secrets, wanting the older woman to like her, looking for anything she could use to gain an advantage. 

                  Rasha snuck back downstairs around 11pm, her heart racing, she knew it was wrong, but it didn’t stop her, placing the key on the door on the right, but it didn’t turn the lock.  Instead, she placed the lock on the left door, and it worked.  Rasha slowly opened the door to the sight of a dark room, almost pitch black apart from a few webs of glowing dots of light on the floor and the moonlight from the window slightly illuminating the rest of the room. 

                  Rasha then noticed a pair of Kristen’s stylish high heels in a little empty patch of the room followed by just a single couch and nothing else, the floor covered in some type of dark rug with little patterns and lights scattered all over it.  Rasha also noticing a few footprints in the middle of the rug, her mouth open as she tried to understand what she was looking at.  She titled her head, thinking Kristen was a secretive artist that liked to design contemporary rugs, but it didn’t make much sense. 

    Wanting to further investigate, she took a small step forward and felt a wet sandy squish between and under her toes and sole, her smaller foot softly pressing into the rug before she took a step back.  The feeling was uncomfortably strange as Rasha immediately regretted her decision, think she had stepped on fresh paint and ruined Kristen’s art. 

    She lifted her foot and inspected her soles and toes, but it just looked like brown dirt on her lighter toned soles.  Rasha wiggled her toes, seeing the dirt falling off some before Rasha wiped her hand across the bottom of her foot to discard the rest of the wet, sand-like debris sticking to her sole. 

    Almost having an anxiety attack as she stepped out of the room and locked it behind her, quickly and quietly walking upstairs and returning the key back to its original position in the jewelry box.  Rasha feeling guilty that she might have ruined Kristen’s art project as she contemplated what it would be like to be fired from babysitting Madelyn.  Rasha sneaking past Madelyn’s bedroom and back downstairs to stew in her bad decision, but she had no choice but to wait and see if Kristen would notice…

                 

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen

                  “Yeah!  Keep it open!” Kristen shouted over the loud music of the bar, the bartender placing down a delicious fruity flavored cocktail and handing her credit card back.  Kristen resting against the counter for a second as she placed her card back into her purse, digging through her purse and seeing she had a few unread messages on her phone. 

                  Reading and replying to some birthday texts from some distant relatives and a few friends from across the country, but then she saw a message from Justyna.  Kristen swiping across the screen to Justyna’s message as the crowds chatted loudly around her, dozens of people at the bar trying to order drinks as her friends had found a comfortable table in the corner of the bouncing bar while the DJ played some older crowd favorites.    

                  Janelle, the new neighbor, seemed to be meshing well enough with the girls, the alcohol was definitely helping everyone loosen up as well and remain friendly.  Keysha and Nina barely drinking anything though as they wanted to feel safe driving everyone home.  “Kristen, your fucking babysitter came into our room and stepped into Ostrov… we had no warning whatsoever…” the message read, and Kristen gritted her teeth hard.

                  “Ooo…” Kristen angrily groaned and grumbled.  She took a few hefty sips of the sweet cocktail and sat the glass back down.  Kristen was feeling pretty tipsy as this was her third drink of the night so far.  She wondered how to handle Rasha, angry at the young college student that she had put her trust in to watch her own flesh and blood. 

                  Kristen remembered the feeling that Rasha had been acting weird earlier in the day as well, playing out the situation in her head, Rasha probably snooped into her bedroom and found the keys.  Kristen wondering if Rasha had known all along, she had crushed those escaping people from the hole in the wall she had called “bugs”…  she had to get rid of her, fire her… she had to text her right now, no, maybe she didn’t know and was just being a snoop, maybe it was best she didn’t say anything quite yet.  “Don’t worry Justyna, I’ll take of her, and I’m sorry” the message sent.  

                  “Ugh…” Kristen groaned as she tried to focus on her birthday night out, knowing that Maddy was at least safe and asleep was a relieving feeling.  Kristen placed her phone back in her purse, grabbed her drink, and strutted back over to her friends.  “Happy birthday!  Wooooh!” all the girls sang out as the clock turned to midnight.  Kristen lighting up with a smile as she sat her drink down on the table and thanked everyone for coming out.

                  The music and chatter was loud enough, Kristen leaned over toward Ginny who was sat next to her, Kristen’s lips nearing Ginny’s ear as she started to softly speak.  “Rasha got into the rooms…” Kristen said as Ginny reared her head back in shock, turning back toward Kristen with an agitated look.

                  “What?  Seriously?” Ginny tried to speak in hushed tones, the other girls didn’t seem to notice. 

                  “Yeah, I don’t know how…” Kristen said, reaching for her drink and taking another sip, her red lipstick rubbing off on the rim of the glass a bit. 

                  “You want me to terminate her internship at my company?” Ginny asked.

                  “No, no… I’ll take care of it; she probably has no idea what she even saw” Kristen said. 

                  “Kristy!” Valerie shouted with drunken stupor, the southern Texas girl was having a great time and feeling obviously loose.  Kristen laughed.

                  “Yeah?” Kristen asked. 

                  “Janelle gets my approval!” Valerie shouted as the girls all laughed. 

                  “Y’all are too nice” Janelle smiled wide and bowed her head with a humbleness. 

                  “See!  She says y’all too!  I don’t understand why northerners have to say you all, like… there’s an easier word!” Valerie laughed loud, the girls all giggling. 

                  “Where you from again, Janelle?” Nina asked.

                  “I’m from Florida originally, but I was raised a military brat because of my dad moving us all around every few years” Janelle said.

                  “Oh, did you ever live next any cool beaches?  I’ve been dying for some warmer weather?” Keysha asked. 

                  “Haha no, I was more into dirt bikes and driving around in the mud, gettin’ dirty” Janelle laughed before taking a drink of her whiskey cocktail. 

                  “Kristy could never!” Nina laughed. 

                  “Hey, I can get dirty…” Kristen responded with a smirk. 

                  “So, what do you do?” Ginny asked. 

                  “I just transferred to LSPD” Janelle said.

                  “Lakeside Police?” Nina questioned.

                  “Yeah, I’m a police officer” Janelle said with a smile, but nobody was immediately convinced.  Janelle was an average height woman at 5’6” but was fairly petite in frame, unless her unrevealing neck-to-toe winter outfit was hiding anything unseen underneath. 

                  “ooo… okay…” Keysha said and looked away, taking a sip at her weaker cocktail.

                  “It’s alright, I know a lot of people don’t like police right now, I get why…” Janelle said with earnest.  Janelle took her few last swigs of her drink before standing up and going to the bar.  Kristen taking notice and followed along, leaving the rest of the girls at the table to chat amongst themselves.    

                  “Hey, you doing okay?” Kristen asked the new neighbor.  Kristen a bit taller than Janelle with her heeled boots, looking down slightly at the anxious looking police officer. 

                  “Yeah, everyone is nice, you just never know how people are going to react when you tell them you’re a cop” Janelle explained, talking rather loudly to breach the volume of the music. 

                  “I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, Keysha’s got her own personal opinions about police, but I think you’re fine…” Kristen said. 

                  “Well thank you, transferring here was a big decision… I know Lakeside is a more liberal minded city, but I needed to get away from my other department” Janelle said. 

                  “Can I get your next drink?” Kristen asked.

                  “No, it’s your birthday, I’m fine!” Janelle replied. 

                  “Too late!” Kristen said as she turned around and flagged down a bartender, ordering another old fashioned and putting it on her tab. 

                  “I mean, thank you seriously, making friends outside of the department can be pretty difficult” Janelle explained. 

                  “Don’t worry, these girls are great, let’s get your drink and sit back down?” Kristen asked.

                  “Sure!”  Janelle happily agreed. 

                  “You’re doing great!  You got this” Kristen said with a smile.  Kristen and Janelle going back over to the table, Kristen smirking as she could see Ginny grinning wide and biting her lip, the tinies must have been hitting a sensitive spot somewhere on her body in just the right way.  There was a waft of smoke billowing up from the table, it smelled of watermelon.  Kristen rolling her eyes, knowing Nina was likely hiding her vape somewhere on her person.

                  “My husband literally does like, everything around the house, like seriously, I didn’t know men could ever be capable of being so like… responsible?” Nina questioned. 

                  “My husband and I split everything pretty fairly I think” Keysha responded. 

                  “See, I’d rather have that!” Nina shouted as she reached into her purse for her vape pen, inhaling it a bit and blowing it upward.  Kristen looking over toward Janelle, wanting to see the cop’s reaction, but Janelle remained quiet and smiling.  “I always feel like I don’t contribute enough around the house, but he always tells me he’s okay with it” Nina said.

                  “Sounds like you hit the jackpot to me” Valerie said as she rotated her head around, her eyes closed as she had a tight lip smile, bobbing around to the beat of the music. 

                  “Maybe…” Nina raised her brow and chuckled.

                  “What about you Janelle?  You got anyone?” Valerie asked.

                  “Hah… uhh… a few boyfriends in my early twenties, one serious boyfriend when I joined the police academy, just never really found the right one…dating is shit these days” Janelle explained.

                  “That’s true…” Kristen agreed.

                  The girls continued to chat for a while, downing a few more drinks as the night went on, the music getting more fun as a few of the women danced around their table.  Valerie in the corner of the bar talking to a random guy who was hitting on her.  Nina went to go check on the drunk Texas redhead.

                  Suddenly, Kristen gasped a bit, realizing Ginny was in her ear, Ginny had whispered something, but the music was too loud.  “What?” Kristen questioned. 

                  “I said… is that your ex over there!” Ginny whispered much louder.  Kristen’s heart sank as she looked around the bar, and sure enough, there he was, Kristen’s ex-husband, Ty.  He was standing at the bar with a few other men all drinking, but thankfully he hadn’t seemed to notice Kristen yet.

                  She froze, Kristen’s confidence evacuating her body in an instant.  All the power she had grown accustomed to, the lives she commanded, the feeling of dominating those deemed as lesser beings, all went out the door in that brief moment.  Kristen stared back down at the table with a sadness and emptiness washing over her mind and body.  It had been over 6 years since she had seen the man who left her a lonely pregnant and broken mess.  “You okay?  You wanna leave?” Ginny asked as she placed her hand over Kristen’s arm in support. 

                  “What’s going on?” Keysha curiously asked.

                  “We might have to leave” Ginny explained.  Kristen nervously running her hands under her chin a few times trying to think, but her mind went blank. 

                  “Okay, we can leave, I’m ready to go to bed anyways” Keysha agreed.  Janelle looking around confused. 

                  “Oh my god, oh my god, he’s coming over” Ginny said as she looked over her shoulder.  “Let’s go” Ginny quickly urged Kristen up from her seat, but it was too late, the second Kristen stood up and turned around, she was greeted by a ghost.  The taller Ty looking down at her with a wide smile, he looked mostly the same expect for some obvious extra pounds around his belly and a bit more of a receding hairline. 

                  “I knew it was you!” Tyler shouted as he reached out and hugged onto Kristen, Kristen with stiff arms at her side didn’t even react as all the girls at the table were speechless.  “it’s been so long, how are you?” Tyler asked.

                  “G-good” Kristen simply responded with an anxious smile.  Kristen feeling tipsy still, but the shock nearly sobered her back to normal.  “You?” Kristen asked.

                  “I’m great!  Hey, how’s Maddy doing, she okay?” Tyler asked.  Kristen’s face reddened with a bit of embarrassment and rage, remembering the lies Tyler told to her, him abandoning Maddy and Kristen so he could be a permanent bachelor frat boy.  Kristen wanting nothing more than to stand up for herself, but she couldn’t.  She had conquered millions of people, squished and flattened countless more.  Her people respected her, they loved her, feared her, she was a goddess, a queen, but in that moment, she was only just a frightened and resentful shell of herself. 

                  “She’s doing okay” Kristen modestly answered.

                  “Awesome!  I hope you two are doing well, hey!  Speaking of!  I know that you’re like a big-time real estate agent around town, I was gonna have a lawyer reach out and re-do the child support payments since it seems like you’re making way more than me these days, is that cool?” Tyler asked.

                  “I… I-” Kristen stammered.

                  “Hey, Kristy!” Valerie shouted as Nina and Valerie stumbled back over.  “I gave that guy over there my number ooo” Valerie cooed in drunken fashion. 

                  “We’re actually just about to leave” Ginny urged as Keysha and Janelle stood up from the table.  Ginny supportively tugging at Kristen’s arms as Kristen snapped out of her brief daze as she began to gather her things and put on her coat. 

                  “Well, it was good to see you.  Hey, would you be interested in having me meet Madelyn sometime?” Tyler asked.

                  “I don’t think… that would be a good idea…” Kristen anxiously said as she fitted the sleeves of her tan coat up her arms. 

                  “Hey, that’s my daughter too” Tyler said. 

                  “Barely…” Kristen mumbled before he took a small step toward Kristen.  Janelle immediately stepping between the two, having experience as cop, wasn’t afraid to assert herself, even if Tyler towered over her. 

                  “Back up, bud…” Janelle said as she held up her hand and permitted Tyler to step no closer.  Tyler looking down at the shorter, aggressive looking Janelle and nodding. 

                  “Alright, I’m sorry, see you later” Tyler said as he turned around and walked off towards his friends across the bar. 

                  Kristen gripped at her purse tightly, Nina and Valerie said their goodbyes and stayed behind at the bar as Valerie wanted to continue drinking.  Keysha walked everyone else to her car.  “You’re not gonna bust me for speeding… are you?” Keysha said with a bit of attitude toward Janelle.

                  “Even if I could, I wouldn’t, I promise” Janelle said with a friendly smile. 

                  “I only had one drink by the way” Keysha explained again. 

                  “You’re fine!  I’m not some bitch cop” Janelle said with an understanding tone as Keysha nodded and got in her car.  Everyone else scooted in as Ginny tried her best to console an obviously brooding and upset Kristen in the back seat.  Keysha dropping off Ginny first after the drive back to the suburbs.

                  “Asshole didn’t even remember my birthday” Kristen jokingly laughed, lightening the mood, hugging Ginny bye. 

                  “We’ll talk tomorrow, get some sleep, Kris” Ginny said with some concern. 

                  “You can drop me off with Kristen” Janelle said as Keysha agreed.  Kristen and Janelle exiting the car, Keysha saying bye and driving off a few streets down back to her house. 

                  “Sorry you had to see that…” Kristen shamefully said.

                  “I see bad things all the time, no big deal, thank you for a night out!  It was fun meeting your friends, oh yeah, and happy birthday!” Janelle exclaimed.

                  “Thank you… and thank you for stepping in there, Tyler wouldn’t have done anything, but I appreciate it anyway” Kristen said.

                  “You’re very welcome” Janelle said.

                  “Hey, you should come over sometime to workout with me and Ginny” Kristen suggested.

                  “Sure!  I go pretty hard though… anyway, goodnight” Janelle said as she started to walk off down the street.  Kristen smiling some as she walked through her front door, struggling with the key a bit as her hands were a little cold.  Looking down, she saw Rasha’s shoes in the doorway and the feelings of frustration quickly came rushing back.  Kristen barely even thinking about how she was going to deal with the babysitter, focused more on the feelings of seeing her ex instead. 

                  “Hey, Kristen, did you have a fun night?” Rasha stood in the living room with her arms respectfully behind her back, smiling wide.  Kristen with a stern and unamused face started to undress and hang her coat on the wall, setting her purse down on the floor for a moment. 

                  “Sure did” Kristen said as she adjusted her shirt downward with a few tugs.  “Madelyn sleeping okay?” Kristen asked.

                  “Yeah, not a single noise all night” Rasha replied.

                  “I bet…” Kristen lead on as she reached down, unzipping her thick boots so she didn’t thud them across the floor and wake Madelyn.  Kristen scrunching her warm socks into the carpet by the kitchen before setting her purse down on the counter, placing her phone in her jean pocket before walking back into the living with crossed arms.  “So, did you have fun with Maddy tonight?  Play any games?” Kristen asked.

                  “I sure did!  We ate pizza and watched movies, then played a little with her toys and then some hide n seek” Rasha explained.  Kristen nodding her head. 

                  “Anything else I need to know?  If not, you’re free to go and I’ll send over the payment” Kristen said.  Rasha still smiling but was fidgeting her hands around quite a bit. 

                  “I… no, nothing, I had fun though, looking forward to next time if you need me” Rasha said as she stepped toward the door and slipped her shoes on, preparing to exit the house. 

                  “Okay… sounds good then” Kristen remained still with a stern look, placing her hands firmly on her hips as she watched Rasha leave, the door closing behind her.  Kristen hmphed, “little liar…” Kristen whispered as she groaned and walked to her couch, slumping down to think about her night. 

                  Kristen playing the horrifying moments in her head over and over of seeing Ty, it was embarrassing, how did she freeze so easily?  She was a fucking goddess, she thought to herself, and that asshole wanted to re-file his child support documents and suddenly wanted to meet his daughter after six years of barely any contact, how dare he, she griped.    

                  Kristen resting on the couch for a while, peeling off her socks and rubbing her feet into the carpet for a massage as it was approaching closer to 1 in the morning.  Peeling off her top, dressed in just her large black bra and tight dark jeans.  She popped open the button of her jeans for a little bit more room around her waist and tried her best to relax, but she couldn’t sit still from the nerves still racing through her body. 

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen

                  “Ugh!” She groaned, trying her best to keep it quiet, but Kristen only had one thing on her mind, to remind herself that she was the queen of millions of tiny people who would do anything she commanded of them, or die.  Kristen stood up and quietly tiptoed upstairs, Madelyn’s door securely closed and not a peep could be heard through the frame. 

                  Kristen walked into her room, opened her dresser and sure enough, the jewelry box was in a slightly different position than where Kisten placed it originally.  She hmphed as she took the keys out of the box and walked back downstairs, marching through the hallways into the living room when she spotted a few of Madelyn’s toys still scattered around the floor. 

                  Bending down and picking up the brand-new doll that Leslie had gotten Maddy as a gift.  Kristen inspecting the toy all over, a sparkly pink dress, pink plastic heels, and a golden crown nestled in the bright fake blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a cartoonish smile to complete the thin figure.  She carried the toy with her down the hallway, her tits bouncing and swaying with each step of conviction toward relieving her anger and reminding herself who she truly was. 

                  Kristen made her split decision, sparing Ostrov from further damage that night and marched into the city room instead, locking it behind her, leaving the light off as the glow of the cities on the floor was enough to illuminate most of the room and Kristen’s body.  The cities quickly realizing what was about to happen, much like many occasions before, they were her accessories for cleansing her stress.  Everyone waking up as more glowing lights across the floor blinked on.  The light only showcasing more of Kristen’s perfect figure, her bare midriff leading up to her tits behind her black, lacey bra, her tight jeans hugging her skin all the way down to her ankles, just below, her massive bare feet and toes wriggling into the cold floor. 

                  She marched around to her throne, passing up the cities and wiggling into the soft cushion of the seat, setting the barbie doll down on the small table next to her tablet.  Kristen could see the night shift alive and well, the tiny flickers of the trains moving between cities, the flashing lights of cargo planes in the sky transporting thousands of tons of supplies, Kristen not even sure if she had walked into a plane on her way over to her throne as she couldn’t have cared less. 

                  Comfortably leaning her head back into the cushions and taking a deep breath, spreading her legs slightly as she slid her bare heels across the floor towards Serenity in Luxury, propping her toes over the cities without damaging them as usual.  Taking a few moments to herself, closing her eyes and thinking about her life, getting older, raising a daughter, wanting a relationship, but growing into her career and making amazing money, but the thoughts of appearing so weak and submissive the second she saw her long and gone ex was unforgivable. 

                  Kristen tilted her head left to right, trying to relax herself and loosen up her tense muscles.  Gripping at her armrests a few times and taking some deep, calming breaths, wondering if relieving her anger on her tiny people was what she wanted to do, and the answer in her head kept coming back, yes.  Kristen took another deep breath and slowly opened her eyes, focusing on the cities, judging them by categories she deemed important.  Mostly, Kristen judged the cities by how little destruction and death had occurred in them recently. 

                  She eliminated Queenstown from contention due to the accident she caused, Serenity and Luxury because of their meeting punishments, and Servitus because of her little playful fun earlier that day, “hmmm…” she hummed as she scanned the floor.  There were cities that never got much attention, Braithe was usually safe because they cleaned and detailed her shoes, Clitsburgh because it was a major hub for the trains, Epsilon City, and Talem for the same reason as Clitsburgh.  Port Leslie got drenched by Ginny’s smelly feet, Kristen shaking her head at the dwindling options. 

                  Scanning over Crest as she rolled her eyes, knowing those fanatics were just waiting to die under Kristen at any given moment as a religious experience, Kristen almost punishing them more by not giving them “total salvation” as blood stains on her soles.  Kristen bit her lip a few times in frustration, like a kid with too many choices of ice cream as she continued to scan, “uggh…” Kristen groaned. 

                  There were a few cities she didn’t interact with too often scattered around and between, like Sole City underneath the window and a little far from the pathways, Kristen couldn’t even remember their original name after getting drunk one night and forcing them to change their name “or else”, it seemed like more of a hassle to get to the city though as Talem and Epsilon City were relatively close and could suffer some collateral damage if Kristen took a wrong step.  “Whatever…” Kristen mumbled as she stood up from her black and gold throne. 

                  Reaching over and grabbing Madelyn’s doll from off the table.  Kristen tiptoed over the pathways, seeing the running trains on the ground near her feet.  Kristen semi-cautious about any night shift planes legally flying around and abiding by the rules, avoiding the blinking lights unless they were directly in her way.  In the distance was one of the blinking red lights, the little jumbo plane crossing over the pathways at the worst time, Kristen teasingly slowed down her pace, tiptoeing scantily over the walkway.  Sparing the plane another 15 or so seconds to fly out of the way, but the plane was simply too small and the distance it had to cover to get safely away from her approaching body was too far for the little crew, Kristen imagining the sheer panic that must have been happening onboard.    

                  Kristen, not even looking at the plane, continued to tiptoe towards Sole City, Kristen feeling a tiny blip of heat for a brief nanosecond, the plane exploding on her toned bare midriff just above her bellybutton, but Kristen couldn’t even see it over her bouncing tits. 

                  Kristen groaning in frustration a bit as the pathway ended a little too far from Sole City, having to take two extra steps into no man’s land to hover herself over the glowing metropolis on the floor.  Sole City had multiple train stations going in and out as tourism was growing in popularity there.  Sole City considered one of the safest metro areas in the entire room, but Epsilon City was number one in tourism by far because of their angle toward the window and the massive sky of the outside world high above.  

                  Collateral damage became an afterthought as she sunk herself down, using the windowsill as support, dragging her butt against the wall and sitting by the very edge of the city just outside of the outskirts, extending her left leg out comfortably as her sole and toes ended up between Talem and Epsilon.  Raising her right leg nearest the city up, bending her knee and giving the tinies a view of her curvy thigh high above them.  Kristen placing the doll just next to her inner thigh. 

                  She stared down at Sole City in the dimly lit room, tilting her head to the right and resting her head against the wall, an apparent sadness on her face, her body slumping downward some.  Kristen could see the slowly moving lights on the streets of highways and streets packed with vehicles, a few scattered specks of late-night workers or night owls just trying to live their lives free of being squished.  Kristen forgot the exact population of the city just below one of her windows, but she knew it was well over 2 million, with most of those people safely in their dwellings and homes so late at night. 

                  Kristen sighed, then picked up her arm.  She reached down and poked her nail into the lights, pushing her finger downward into a major highway system, pulling her finger away and seeing the darkened circle of a canyon surrounded by the glowing lights.  The sudden absence of tiny lights in that area was strange, like an artform of destruction.  Kristen’s action felt hollow though, she didn’t feel the rush of power she was hoping for from her poke, just the result of thousands of faceless dead tinies that belonged to her smushed into the wrinkles of her skin.

                  Kristen’s phone buzzed in her pocket, fully expecting it to be a bitchy and whiney text from the leader of Sole City begging her to stop, tilting her butt upward some and pulling her phone out, but it was just a simple drunk text from Valerie wishing her a happy birthday again.  Kristen giggling and shaking her head before she placed her phone down on the floor next to the doll.  Kristen leaning her head back against the wall to try and find herself for a second, wanting to feel that rush of power so she didn’t have to think about her shithead ex or Rasha being untrustworthy. 

                  “Alright… listen up Sole City… the rest of you” Kristen began to speak, scanning her eyes right to left of the entire room.  “I had a little bit of a rough night… on my birthday, who would have guessed?!”  Kristen exasperatedly chimed, shrugging her shoulder dramatically as her tits subtly shook a few times, “so… unfortunately… I have to get rid of some bad thoughts… everyone be mindful of the curfew rules and don’t message me or I’ll have to pay you a visit too…” Kristen spoke, expecting to get some worried texts from a few leaders, but there were none, Kristen thinking the people of the rest of the room were just glad it wasn’t them who were about to be subjected to the goddess’ wrath.

                  Kristen could hear a little buzz of screams coming from Sole City, having not heard a lot of micro screams in recent years as the people had been getting used to her destructive acts.  Kristen smirking a bit, hearing their little high-pitched squeaks of terror felt good, finally experiencing the feeling she was yearning for, her thoughts melting away as she transformed into a fully vindictive goddess with a whole miniature playground beneath her. 

                  “Mmmm… there it is…” Kristen breathily moaned with pleasure as she reached toward the city, pinching a skyscraper at random and ripping it from the middle of the city, the screams only increasing as Kristen could feel that familiar tingle between her legs and at the base of her spine.   Kristen dangling the building from the top, carefully pinching it between her nails, the inch tall skyscraper had dots falling out.  Their silhouettes illuminated against the dim glow of the room as they tumbled downward, smashing onto the thick fabric of Kristen’s jeans between her legs. 

                  Inspecting the building closely with her hazel eyes, breathing over the building, her breath still intoxicated with the fruity and harsh smells of the many cocktails she had been drinking even if Kristen wasn’t really feeling all that tipsy anymore.  Kristen slowly lowered the building to her parting red lipstick covered lips, sticking her tongue out slightly and curling her tongue around the building, gently letting go of the building as it sat still in once piece atop her tastebuds. 

                  Kristen pushed her tongue around, trying to taste anything, but there was nothing really discernable, wondering how it felt for Ginny who ate a building full of people during the meeting, Kristen wanting to try it for herself, but the taste was disappointing.  An underwhelming mix of dirt and maybe a hint of salt was all.  Kristen curled her lips in disappointment and pushed her tongue backward as saliva built up around the building filled with thousands of micro people.  Her thick saliva seeping into the broken windows and cracking foundation within the dark cavern of her warm, damp mouth. 

                  Kristen could hear the slightest high pitch squeak of screams before she swallowed the building whole, feeling the little pebble like lump slide down her throat to disappear in her stomach, as if swallowing a pill or a vitamin.  Kristen didn’t care much about the fate she subjected those unsuspecting people to, burning alive slowly for hours and digested in a disgustingly loud, slimy, pitch-black stomach.  But she did feel that rush flowing through her mind and body of having the power to do whatever she wanted, even picturing a screaming Tyler taken hostage in the building and drowning in her stomach acid. 

                  She rotated from off the wall, feeling a little arousal pulsing between her legs.  Leaning forward and laying down face first, propping her massive breasts upward and facing toward the city as she kicked her legs up behind her, playfully batting them forward and backwards in the air while she curled her toes, using her hands to prop her face up comfortably.  “Having fun?” Kristen giggled as the screams grew a little louder, hearing them more clearly as her face was lowered just above the city’s sky. 

                  The tops of her breasts rolling forward and out of her bra, a grotesque tidal wave of her glowing flesh protruding over the entirety of the city and into a few neighborhoods flattened under the rolling skin slowly compressing into the floor and squishing anyone caught underneath, no matter how soft and forgiving her tits were.  Kristen smiling wide, almost disturbingly as she scanned the city from left to right, continuing to bat her feet with excitement high above her back. 

                  “Hmm… what to do next?” Kristen whispered before she licked her teeth, almost psychotically, her eyes lowering with pleasure and satisfaction as she grew wet between her legs, her nipples hardening against the cold floor through her silky bra.  “Hope you don’t mind if I scooch a little closer…” Kristen breathily said with a lustful and sexual tone.  Shimmying her hips and body forward as her tits spilled into the city, bulldozing hundreds of buildings and homes spread out across the suburbs and inner districts.  Seeing little blips of orange and red explosions, heating the skin of her breasts, the explosions turning to plumes of smoke before disappearing underneath her voluptuous chest. 

                  Countless homes and city blocks flattened under her breasts, but Kristen not leaning enough inward to damage downtown and the main districts, sparing the heart of the city.  Instead, feeling the crumbs and sand-like debris beneath her skin wiggling and writhing before a few pops squelched the tickles away.  Barely able to see over her own curving breasts anyway, she couldn’t notice the buildup of debris and destruction within her own cleavage, hundreds of unlucky survivors clinging onto the vast space between her tits, but Kristen adjusted her position slightly, pinning her breasts momentarily together and ruthlessly crushing anyone spared between her globes of warm skin. 

                  She reached back to her side and picked up Madelyn’s barbie doll, bringing the popular plastic woman around and above the city.  “Uh oh… what’s this?  A giant monster doll?  Hehe…” Kristen giggled, immediately flashing back to a childlike feeling of playing with her own dolls, only this time, it was movie-esque.   A “smaller” giant plastic monster woman attacking a big city full of frightened tiny people.  The barbie doll, only about a mile and a half tall from the perspective of the micros, but still massive enough to cause untold destruction. 

                  Kristen’s hands and fingers wrapping around the blonde barbie’s legs and body, positioning and tweaking the placement of the doll’s limbs and head.  It was uncanny valley, the horrific cartoonish smile and always open blue eyes staring down at the real, tiny people while Kristen was puppeteering the toy.  Kristen lowered the barbie into the city, the sparkly plastic pink heels digging into a district near downtown, plumes of gray smoke shooting outward from the barbie’s pink shoes. 

                  The highest buildings reaching up nearly to below the barbie’s bare knees where the ruffled pink ended just above.  Kristen pinching the leg of the barbie and raising it, lowering it further into the city as if mimicking a giant monster taking a deadly step into the busy and packed streets full of crying and shrieking people.  Kristen watching as buildings collapsed underneath the plastic heel, specks disappearing underneath the doll’s footstep.  Kristen couldn’t help but let out a few girlish giggles from high above.  She wound up the leg and kicked it outward, cleaving a building in half as it fell into the streets into a plume of destruction. 

                  “You know, usually… the city would fight the giant monster in the movie… but if you scuff my daughter’s doll, I’ll be beyond angry… if I see anyone shooting at the barbie, I’ll vacuum all of you up and throw you away” Kristen cryptically spoke. 

                  Kristen lifted the barbie from downtown, sparing the people for a moment as she looked for another target, seeing a flatter district of neighborhoods and specks running all around in masses and hysterics.  “I wanna… try… this…” Kristen spoke slowly as she brought the toy over to the neighborhood districts on the window side of the city.  Seeing tens of thousands of fleeing specks all filling the streets from edge to edge, an unobstructed view of their panicked movements without skyscrapers and buildings getting in the way of the visuals.   

                  Kristen gently pinched the right leg of the barbie doll and aimed it right over the biggest mass of specks and colored dots of micros.  Deliberately and slowly lowering the plastic heel into the crowds of screaming people, as only a few managed to escape the oncoming sparkling shadow.  Kristen pressing the leg downward with some pressure as Kristen could feel the crunches and popping sensations of thousands of people being squished to death underneath the miniature pink high heel.  “Mmm…” Kristen hummed with pleasure, reaching her free hand back and feeling between her legs, the feintest trace of wetness seeping through the fabric of her jeans could be felt, but she didn’t want to pleasure herself quite yet.

                  Picking up the doll, seeing the tiny heel print in the neighborhoods filled with a glistening red residue.  Flipping over the doll above the city and inspecting the shoe, hundreds of squished bodies flattened against the pink heel as Kristen realized she would have to really clean up the doll before giving it back to Madelyn. 

                  Kristen’s phone finally buzzed as she smirked, expecting the leaders of the room to beg her to stop, already picturing the desperate words of the tiny people in her mind only fueling her lustful excursion of death unto the innocents that belonged to her queendom.  She sat the doll down behind her and scooted back and up, deliberately bouncing her ass over Sole City for a brief second before leaning against the wall and returning to her upright sitting position.  She kicked her legs and feet back out toward no man’s land dangerously close to Talem as her soles towered over the skyline of the hyperloop train hub.

                  Kristen pleasantly sighed, biting her lip as she had the powerful feeling like she could fuck a whole city again without care, her birthday rescued by the blissful feeling of total power over her people’s lives.  She reached down with her free hand and slowly rubbed her pussy through her jeans a few times, “I’ll be taking this… thank you…” Kristen said as she pulled her hand away from her pussy, reaching into Sole City and snatching up another tall skyscraper from its foundation, leaving behind a tower of smoke.  Kristen lowering her hand into her jeans, using her knuckles to lift her panties up, curling her hand with the building tucked gently under her fingers before folding the inch tall building into her wetness. 

                  She began rubbing the building into herself as it broke apart with ease, moaning softly as she reached her free hand toward her phone, bringing her device up to her chest and swiped it open to what she wanted to be a desperate message crying for mercy from Sole City, wanting to use it as fuel to finish herself off, but no, the unexpected message read differently.  “You need to stop” the message read, but the message came from someone who hadn’t talked back to her in 6 years. 

                  She continued to read the message, pausing her rubbing, “we can’t continue to be the victims of your anger issues and your drinking problems” Kristen wincing her eyes at the harsh message, feeling a surge of anger reverberate through her body, surpassing how horny she was, but continued on.  “Kristen, goddess, we care about you, but it’s time your mental health issues need to be addressed.  This can be done not by killing us to make you feel better, but by seeking professional help, please… we are not your stress toys.  We paint your nails, we follow your rules, we rub your toes, we clean your shoes, people pray to you… please, please have respect for us from time to time” the message concluded from General Werth. 

                  Kristen’s blood was boiling beneath her skin, she gritted her teeth and clenched her fist around her phone.  She placed her phone back in her pocket and removed her hand from her pussy before she grabbed the barbie off the floor and stood up to her full height, leaving behind a decimated Sole City in her wake. 

                  She marched over the pathways, angrily stomping by each city and up to Queenstown by the door.  Gripping the barbie tightly in her hand and staring down Queenstown.  “Lecture me about respect?  You’re not my father.  And you sure can’t fucking tell me what the fuck I can and cannot do with you and everybody in my house…” Kristen calmly and quietly said. 

                  Kristen knew that General Werth’s construction headquarters was in the middle of her big toe print left behind by her accidental step.  Kristen with a stern look on her face, not wanting to ruin the progress of rebuilding Queenstown, picked up her big toe and aimed it downward.  Accurately and with conviction, she stamped her big toe back down across her previous print, feeling a small crunch of whatever and whoever was down there. 

                  Kristen twisted her toe left to right, grinding away anything leftover and stomped out of the room, sparing Queenstown any more damage, locking the door behind her and marching into the guest bathroom.  Kristen angrily washing off the grime and bloody corpses from Madelyn’s doll, inspecting the toy all over and all around to make sure there wasn’t a single imperfection, or a single micro body left over.  She wiped it dry, returning it to its brand new and unsuspecting appearance. 

                  Her eyes and brow still lowered in anger as she grumbled, “fucking asshole… piece of shit old man… you picked the wrong fucking time… asshole!  Why did you do that!” Kristen quietly cursed and groaned on the way back to the living room to place the barbie perfectly back on the floor with all of Madelyn’s scattered toys.  Kristen bending down before she heard something that caught her off guard.

                  “Mommy?  Why are you so mad?” Madelyn sweetly and innocently asked from the stairs.  Kristen noticed Madelyn’s eyes welting with a few watery tears.  Kristen was speechless for a few seconds, widening her eyes in shock.  “I’ve never heard you talk like that before…” Madelyn said with sadness. 

                  “Oh, sweetie… I’m not mad…” Kristen said with a loving tone, rushing over to Maddy, Kristen dropping to her knees and tightly hugging onto her daughter.  Kristen’s mood immediately changing from anger and righteous god-like retribution to regret and shame.  “What are you doing up, Maddy girl?” Kristen sweetly asked with a soft tone, Kristen’s heart beating rapidly. 

                  “I woke up because I was excited for your birthday” Madelyn said. 

                  “Aww… sweetie” Kristen said as she continued to tightly hug her daughter.  Kristen calmed down the sniffling Madelyn and got her back to sleep after sitting with her atop her bed for a little while.

                  Kristen soon after went into her room, undressing, and pushing out any remnants of the building or micros from her pussy into the toilet before washing herself and getting her makeup off.  Kristen lying in bed in the earliest hours of the morning.  Kristen folded over, burying her face into a few pillows and hiking the blankets up and over her body to combat the colder air circulating through the quiet house. 

                  “What did I do…” Kristen’s voice was pained, feeling regret over squishing General Werth, sure he tried to fight her and invade Crest years ago, but he ended up becoming one of Kristen’s most trusted leaders, telling the truth and offering solid advice whenever asked of him.  The older general even reminding Kristen of how her own father was like at times.  Their character and traits similar in some respects, “no, don’t think about that…” Kristen tried to dismiss the thought. 

                  He would never steer Kristen wrong, she thought.  Thoughts flooding her mind, maybe she does have an anger issue, a drinking problem, no, no way, I’m fine she thinks… “Oh god…” Kristen said again as her own eyes started to water, a few tears trickling onto the pillow a bit and leaving behind a tiny puddle absorbed by the threads of the soft covers…

    End Notes:

    Sorry about the long delay between chapters, but I think this is the longest one I've ever written out of any of my stories, so take your time and I really hope you enjoyed it!  See you in the next one. 

    Chapter 21 - Trust Your Friends by Panzer

    In this Chapter:  Kristen takes a break from ruling over her tiny people and entrusts Ginny to take over in her absence.  Justyna realizes her time is running out in Ostrov. 

     

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush. 


     

    Cameron – 24   Parker – 25

    Queenstown Academy

     

                  “She’s using a giant pink doll or something, I can’t really see what’s happening though…” Cameron calmly said, staring out of the glass of the repurposed building in the middle of central Queenstown.  Dormitories lining the hallways up and down the new academy, the cadet’s room with windows facing out toward Kristen’s empire.  Their eyes glued to the view of Kristen in the distance ruthlessly decimating Sole City with her child’s doll, but the view was too far away and too low to the ground to really see anything besides Kristen’s massive upper body leaning over the tiny city beneath her.     

                  “I’m gonna go get a better look” Parker said, quickly leaving Cameron’s small room.

                  “Hey, hey wait!” Cameron yelled as he rushed out and followed Parker down the hallways.  The pair passing up some of the other cadets and mostly closed dorm doors, most people just trying their best to sleep despite the loud and quaking destruction 50 miles away making it nearly impossible.   

                  Parker ran outside and into the main streets surrounding the academy.  Cameron a little out of breath but keeping up behind the determined redhead.  Parker jogging into the nearest and tallest building she could spot, a long-abandoned office building a few blocks away from the academy.  Parker rushing inside the empty dark building. 

    “Why do you wanna see so bad?!  It’s the same shit over and over again with her… she crushes a bunch of people, fucks herself, then goes to bed… rinse repeat” Cameron shouted between heaving breaths. 

                  Parker ignored him as she walked toward the elevator in the lobby, clicking the button before it glowed a soft orange.  “Yes!  Still has power” Parker said as Cameron huddled next to her, both breathing rather laboriously as the elevator doors chimed open.  Walking inside and resting against the wall for a few seconds to compose themselves.  Parker reached out and pressed the highest floor possible, the elevator doors closing as they calmed their breathing back down to normal.

                  “You think we’re safe?” Cameron asked.

                  “From the goddess?  Yeah…” Parker said with confidence.

                  “No… not Kristen… I meant Werth’s patrols, if they catch us outside the academy this late then we’re fucked, and I’m not going back to cleaning up her messes… did you see those guys picking up her cum earlier?  That could have been us in the HDU!” Cameron shouted.  Parker rolled her eyes and shook her head. 

                  “Calm down… I have friends back in Braithe who are in her boots cleaning out her dead skin all day… nothing is worse than that” Parker retorted.

                  “Oh yeah?  Would you want to be her nail painter or her foot scrubber?” Cameron shot back, Parker hmphing and going quiet for a few seconds, not having a rebuttal, mostly because Parker didn’t want to admit she actually wanted to try those exact jobs in the future.  To be oh so close to her beloved goddess who spared her life, to touch the flesh of the soles that could have ended Parker’s existence without care. 

                  “I think we’re safe… Werth’s patrols probably got put on high alert since the goddess started poking into Sole…there’s no way they would bother with checking every dorm for curfew violations…” Parker said as the elevator continued to climb. 

                  “You know you don’t have to call her that, Kristen is fine… narcissistic murderous bitch is better” Cameron said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

                  “I’ll call her what I want… you’re the one who joined her royal academy…” Parker said as it was Cameron’s turn to be embarrassed and silent.  The elevator came to a stop, the pair walking out into the top office of the building. 

    It was eerie, there were still cubicles scattered around the dimly lit room, upturned chairs all over the dusty floor, scattered papers, and broken computers piled up everywhere, half the ceiling missing, a long and forgotten memory of what life had been like before the storms, but the nightly scene out of the tall windows is what mattered the most. 

                  The height of the building allowed for an unobstructed view across the darkened room, Parker walking slowly up to the broken and half-shattered windows, Cameron a few feet behind her with his arms still crossed over his chest.  “I think you’re right… it looks like she’s using a girl’s doll to… step on people… oh no…” Parker winced her eyes and cringed her teeth as she saw the massive Kristen using the doll to stamp into a populated district, a tiny explosion of orange illuminating the horrific scene before the fiery burst from the doll’s footstep turned to black smoke.   

                  “Fucking psychopath…” Cameron angrily mumbled, barely watching over Parker’s shoulder.  The goddess’ face highlighted a little brighter from the glow of her huge phone on the ground.  Parker watched as the goddess began to rub her gigantic hand over her jeans between her legs.  Parker taking a deep breath in, remembering herself in the shadow directly under the goddess as the powerful god stepped over her.   

    Parker breathing out slowly, wishing she could be in between the goddess legs in that exact moment.  “Did she just put an entire building in her fucking pants?” Cameron said with bewilderment and disappointment, interrupting Parker’s thoughts.

    “Shh!” Parker shushed him, Parker trying to focus, her face nearly pressed up against the half-broken glass to appreciate such a raw display of power from a living deity.  Parker watched as Kristen rubbed countless people into her wetness underneath her panties before the glow of her face became more apparent, the massive woman holding her phone up to her face, but her aroused and lusting expression quickly turned to that of anger.  Parker snapped out of her trance-like gaze as the deep rumblings vibrated throughout the room, Cameron grabbing Parker and tugging her back from the window.

                  “Fuck!  She’s coming this way!” Cameron yelled out as the goddess sprung upwards from the floor, leaving Sole City behind her smoking, and decimated.  The goddess was strictly and quickly marching over the pathways directly toward Queenstown.  The building began to rumble and shake as each step from the goddess nearly shook Cameron and Parker to the floor. 

                  “We’re fine, she’s just gonna leave through the door like she always does…” Parker said, trying to calm down the situation, but Parker herself was nervous, not wanting to die either, began to slowly take a few steps backwards. 

    Suddenly Cameron and Parker were thrown violently to the ground as the building creaked, the foundation groaned and wobbled.  Kristen had stepped off the pathway and stomped just outside Queenstown.  The pair looking up through the window to see Kristen’s long legs towering high above for miles, barely able to make out anything above her waist.

    “LECTURE ME ABOUT RESPECT?  YOU’RE NOT MY FATHER.  AND YOU SURE CAN’T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I CAN AND CANNOT DO WITH YOU AND EVERYBODY IN MY HOUSE…” her titanic voice boomed and thundered with conviction across every street and corner of the room. 

    “What’s she doing?!” Cameron yelled out.

    “Oh no…” Parker quietly said as they both saw Kristen’s foot raise high above the buildings, the curvature of her flesh blotting out all light from the ceiling as just dim glows of city lights lay beneath her.  The building shook once more as the pair of cadets covered themselves, the intense grinding noise of Kristen’s flesh on the ground below felt like sandpaper to the eardrums.  Parker couldn’t help but scream and Cameron held her as if to uselessly protect her.    

    The door suddenly slammed shut as they opened their eyes, realizing they were alive, the massive toe print that had Werth’s headquarters was gone, flattened, nothing remained, not even scrap metal.  “We should go back…” Cameron quietly mumbled after a few minutes of creepy silence. 

    “Yeah…” Parker quietly agreed. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Queenstown

    General Werth

     

                  “It’s time, sir, we gotta go” Samantha yelled out from the entranceway of Werth’s headquarters.    

                  “Yeah, yeah… I’m coming…” Werth reluctantly shouted back.  The loud hum of helicopters parked outside as General Werth sat at his desk.  Samantha and Werth watching a live feed of the destruction in Sole City, the carnage of the barbie doll splattering people beneath its plastic.  Kristen ripping the city apart as thousands of people died, hundreds of thousands more running around the streets in panic and fear as the looming figure of Kristen towered above the devastation.    

                  “Don’t think about it, sir…come on” Samantha urged as she noticed Werth’s hands drift toward the communication terminal with a link to Kristen’s phone as Kristen ripped out a building and stuffed it into her tight jeans.  Samantha growing a bit more anxious, debating tackling Werth up and out of his seat, and dragging his old behind to the evac choppers herself, but the haggard general was determined. 

                  “No, I have to tell her… Samantha, if you’re gonna be nominated for the leader of Servitus then I want her to know things can change… she can get help…it can be normal, you can have a cooperative future” Werth explained. 

                  “You already know she’s not going to like that, now come on… Let’s get back to Aker… I mean… Clitsburgh, sir…” Samantha corrected herself. 

                  “Aker… yeah… I still call it that… that’s why I’m sending this message” Werth said as he began to type the plea to Kristen, begging her to get help and to leave her suffering people alone. 

                  “What about your retirement, she’s going to want you dead…” Samantha said with a serious tone. 

                  “A big house in Epsilon City… all the wine I could ask for… yeah, I’m not going down with this ship… I’m not getting stepped on, let’s get out of here” Werth said as she entered the command, the message sent.  Samantha and Werth immediately standing up and exiting outside, but it was already getting dangerous, Kristen was already stomping her way over to Queenstown. 

                  They struggled as the quakes were starting to turn more violent, managing to stay mostly upright until Kristen stepped off the pathway and stomped her foot right outside of the city’s outskirts, throwing Samantha and Werth down to the ground.  Samantha picking herself up, noticing the curves of Kristen’s toes taking up the entire horizon, not even daring to look up all the way, instead quickly standing up Werth and shoving him onto the helicopter. 

                  Everyone else had already been evacuated out of the big toe crater, the two choppers with their course set for Clitsburgh and safety for the night.  Samantha sprinting to her helicopter right behind Werth’s.  Samantha’s helicopter lifting off first followed right behind Werth’s, but the loud hum of the helicopter didn’t block out Kristen’s damning words for Werth.  Samantha peering out of the window, seeing a globe of dimly lit and fair flesh falling out of the sky like an asteroid above them, the helicopter tilting away just in time to breach the border of the crater, sparing them as they lifted upward. 

                  Samantha breathing a sigh of relief as she saw the ocean of Kristen’s orange painted nail beneath her, but suddenly her breath escaped her lungs, Kristen began to twist and grind her toes into the ground with fierceness, whipping air against the choppers and sending them falling back down toward the ground. 

    The pilots shouted as alarms blared and red lights flashed.  The helicopter twisting and tumbling as Samantha held on as tightly as she could to the railing above her.  The helicopters crashing into the middle of a city block after the gust of wind from Kristen’s twisting foot threw them down, Samantha’s evac plowing into the bottom floor of a long-abandoned shopping mall. 

                  Samantha was covered in blood, the two pilots coughing and heaving as they kicked their doors out, Samantha was upside down, dizzy, confused, and probably concussed as she looked around with blurry vision, seeing the gigantic blur of Kristen’s figure slamming the massive door high above.  The pilots came around and grabbed her, hoisting her up as she coughed and groaned from the sore pain throbbing throughout her body. 

                  Her vision slowly started to clear as she looked down at herself, her arm was obviously broken as a sharp fragment of her bone was piercing the skin, blood pooling from the fracture and dripping down to the street.  Her ankle was bent outward as she limped with the help of the two pilots who were both struggling themselves.

                  Up ahead she could see Werth’s downed chopper, the fuselage was slightly on fire, broken at the tail and crumpled up.  Samantha relieved, smiling some through the sharpening pain as she could see the older general moving around the outside of the cockpit with only one of the other pilots.  “I think he’s gone…” Werth said as he banged his fist against the canopy, a lifeless pilot keeled over in the cockpit.

                  The three pilots walked away to retrieve communications equipment and call for another exfil, the injured Samantha and Werth sat on the street.  “Don’t look at it…” Werth mumbled as he noticed Samantha’s brutally broken arm.  Werth himself was grumbling in pain and wincing his eyes, holding his stomach rather tightly with his hands and grimacing, clenching his teeth. 

                  “We should have left sooner…” Samantha said with a bit of anger. 

                  “I know… I’m sorry…” Werth said before he let out a few loud wheezing coughs, spatters of blood expulsing outward from his mouth.    

                  “Clearly your message didn’t work” Samantha said with a pained, yet serious tone as Werth sighed. 

                  “I know…” Werth said as he struggled to take another laborious breath.

                  “How am I supposed to do this?  How am I gonna be one of her leaders!?” Samantha yelled out, both in physical pain and emotional anguish as she gripped at her upper arm and started to cry, snot dripping from her broken nose as a few tears rolled down her face and dampened the collar of her uniform.

                  “Learn from my mistakes…and know when to quit” Werth said with a small laugh.  Another helicopter came by, taking them all back to Clitsburgh and straight to a hospital.  The hospital eerily empty that night as Samantha was patched up and left to recover in her bed after some heavy doses of medical grade drugs.

                  Samantha woke up the next morning, feeling somewhat better on painkillers as the staff came in with some breakfast before the sun was even up.  “Major, can you hear me?” the older doctor asked as he scooted a small chair toward the bedside.

                  “Y… yeah” Samantha struggled a bit with her voice, in a daze, high from the drugs and tired from intense exhaustion of surgery. 

                  “Good, you’ll be staying with us for a while… we need to further assess your concussion, but we managed to get everything else wrapped and set… but…” the doctor said, but took a deep swallow, looking toward the floor before bringing his tired eyes back up, “… the general… didn’t make it…” he said with a depressive tone. 

                  “W… what?” Samantha mumbled as she struggled up in her bed trying to lean forward, but most of her body was placed in wraps and compression casts that limited her range of motion.  “He was just here…” she whispered with disbelief. 

                  “I’m sorry, Major… we tried everything… his internal injuries were too severe…” the doctor said with a saddened frown on his face before he turned and left.  The nurses in the room silent as Samantha let her head fall back to the pillow behind her...  

     

                   ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Cameron – 24   Parker – 25

    Queenstown Academy

                 

                  “We gotta workout?  Even with what happened last night?” Parker asked, her voice annoyed. 

                  “That’s right… now get your shit on and let’s go!” the eccentric instructor yelled into the dorm.  The cadets all running outside just a few moments later. 

                  “It’s the third biggest paycheck… it’s the third biggest paycheck…” Cameron kept mumbling as he jogged behind Parker through the destroyed streets of Queenstown, passing up the rubble and construction crews slowly getting the city back to presentable fashion.  Columns of cadets all jogging together as the slower cadets fell behind more and more as the early morning workout went on for what seemed like endless miles. 

                  Suddenly a deep rumbling shook everyone as the instructor ordered everyone to stop.  The door creaked open as the massive Kristen came inside, she was dressed in a silky bathroom robe, her bare feet on the border of Queenstown, Kristen dangling a pair of shoes in her right hand.  “Everyone drop and give me pushups until I say stop!” the instructor yelled out. 

                  “Dammit…” Parker mumbled and rolled her eyes, dropping down, but keeping her head up, getting the perfect view of Kristen’s tan thighs, but the robe was a little too long for her to see up between the gigantic, toned legs. 

                  “I’M GOING ON VACATION FOR A WHILE… SERVITUS, PLEASE HELP SOLE CITY WITH WHATEVER THEY NEED… WHILE I’M GONE, GINNY WILL BE WATCHING OVER YOU… PLEASE BEHAVE FOR HER… YOU ARE TO DO WHATEVER GINNY SAYS WHILE I’M GONE, OKAY?  AND…UH…” Kristen thunderous and tired voice mumbled on. 

                  Immediately, the pushups stopped, even while the instructor yelled for everyone to continue.  Ginny followers all jumped up, all across the city, the construction crews all stopped.  Parker and Cameron watching as the Ginny followers started to hug and cheer, some dropping to their knees and clasping their hands together in prayer.  “That’s… weird…” Cameron mumbled behind Parker... 

     

                   ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Kristen – 35

                  “Uh… yeah, only message me if it’s an emergency.  Nyla…I want you to clean whatever shoes Ginny brings with her too, but I want these done by the time I get back, okay?” Kristen said as she stepped over Queenstown, flashing the destroyed city below her as she had on nothing underneath her silky white bathrobe.  Kristen softly stepping around the pathways in the early morning before bending down and gently placing a pair of white leather slide sandals outside of the outskirts of Braithe. 

                  Kristen stood back up and gave a half smile to the rest of her room before walking back toward the door, turning on her heels and facing her people.  “Stay safe…” Kristen mumbled as she couldn’t think of anything else to say, cringing at the irony in her words as she closed her door behind her and locked it tight. 

                  Kristen cracked the door into her other room, staring down Ostrov from above, quickly picking out where Rasha had stepped into the country, a smaller footprint embedded deeply into the ground near the border with the door as Kristen rolled her eyes.  Kristen saw her strappy heels still resting atop the pink divide as she took a deep breath, “I’m leaving for a while, Ginny is gonna watch over you if you didn’t hear me already… Justyna… my phone is open…” Kristen said as gently closed the door and locked it up. 

                  She went back upstairs and gently awoke Madelyn who stirred, “good morning, sweetie…” Kristen softly said. 

                  “You’re not mad anymore?” Madelyn tiredly asked as Kristen sighed and smiled.

                  “No, Maddy girl… I’m not mad anymore” Kristen gently said. 

                  “I thought I could sleep in on weekends…” Madelyn said with a bit of disappointment while rubbing her eyes. 

                  “I’m sorry, but… I just had to wake you up to tell you that we’re going to…” Kristen smiled wide, leading on the surprise as Madelyn’s face immediately shined with glee.

                  “I know what you’re going to say!” Madelyn jumped out of her bed and started dancing around her room in an instant. 

                  “That’s right, so get packing up!” Kristen excitedly said.

                  “But what about school?” Madelyn stopped, frozen in place with horror, momentarily erasing her joy. 

                  “I’ll talk to the school, don’t worry, Maddy girl…” Kristen said as she laughed watching Madelyn run back around her room, throwing clothes out to pack up for her journey to an amusement park across the country. 

                  Kristen returned to her room, letting Madelyn pack.  She reached for her phone on her bed, “Hey, Ginny… I’m going away for like a week… need to figure some stuff out… do you mind watching the little people for me?” Kristen asked.  Ginny didn’t respond as it was still early in the morning, Kristen writing another message for her best friend to wake up to, “I’ll leave the keys out for you and some instructions, but honestly, you can do whatever you want… oh yeah, if you hear any digging in the backyard, don’t freak, I finally picked a pool design out!   Should be ready by summer” Kristen typed. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Ginny - 36

     

                  “Everything okay?” Ginny responded to the message a few hours later after waking up.  Ginny stretching in her bed and checking her phone as she rolled around her sheets in the dim room.

                  “I’m taking Maddy to Florida so she can meet all her favorite princesses… we’re at the airport right now.  Just been going through a lot… I know I’ve been drinking too much… I stepped on Werth last night.  I need to really think about who I am right now, and I need to spend time with Maddy” the message read. 

                  “Oh, Kristy… that’s sad about Werth, but I’m sure you had your reasons.  You can talk to me about anything if you want, you know that… but please stay safe, let me know when you land, I’ll take care of all your littles for you” Ginny replied.  Ginny sighed as she rested in bed for a few more minutes, taking and some deep breaths and stretching her body some, motivated to get a quick morning bike workout in as well as finish some projects from work. 

                  Ginny stood up and made her bed neatly, walking into her bathroom to pee while her little micro people started to exit their makeup pouch home and spread out across the sink as they would every morning to greet their goddess.  Ginny ignoring them as she left her bathroom and got dressed in a simple workout outfit, tight shorts, and a sports bra, she tied her hair in a ponytail and turned off the lights behind her.

                  She went downstairs to her living room, she turned on her television to some early weekend news as background noise.  She stretched wide by her exercise bike before looking down at the small, elevated seat of the bike.  Hundreds of little dots scurrying around the top of the seat.  “Just where I left you…” Ginny sarcastically whispered with a little smirk.  Having a few hundred of her loyal micros essentially living atop her exercise bike seat, encouraging Ginny to peddle without sitting down and get a fully engaging workout. 

                  Ginny’s legs pumped away at the peddles, working up a sweat as she always would, her muscles straining and her breathing heavy, and after miles and miles of riding, she started to wobble and slump down.  Her tight ass nearly sitting down and crushing the hundreds of people who simply enjoyed the view of Ginny’s jiggling backside above them.  A little boost of energy brought her posture right back up and spared the micros living on her bike seat. 

                  She pushed herself for another few miles before slumping down once again, but this time without care, “ugh… I’m sorry…” Ginny mumbled between heavy breaths as she let her ass slam down on her seat, feeling a few tiny pops between her cheeks as she nestled into place with a few wiggles.  Ginny rearing her head back and slowly peddling to cool down, breathing streams of air through her pursed lips as she closed her eyes.  Her body feeling hot and sweaty as she peddled slower and slower over the next few minutes until she stopped and climbed off.  Ginny a little disappointed as it wasn’t her best time shown across the small screen.   

                  She lowered down and inspected the seat, no trace of any living micros whatsoever, the black material only slightly dampened with her perspiration.  Ginny gulped down a fruit smoothie and a vegan protein bar before walking back upstairs into her bathroom.  The little black dots still spread out across her bathroom counter.  “Everyone get in the boat” Ginny softly whispered with a giggle.  The boat was her code for the cap she used to pick them up and transport them around safely, whether that was to her bed for a little fun, or into the bath for a swim with their owner. 

                  Ginny took off her sports bra, tossing it into the closet clothes hamper.  She slid off her workout shorts and briefly held them up to her eyes, she chuckled some as she could see little red splotches on the underside of the shorts before she threw them into the hamper as well for laundry day later in the week.

                  Fully nude, she stepped back up to her counter, her body radiating heat as she untied her ponytail and inspected herself in the mirror with a few twists and pivots.  Her loyal micros at her hips were all stuffing themselves into the cap while Ginny stepped off to the shower and turned on the water with a crank of the handle. 

                  The water heated up only to lukewarm as Ginny still wanted to cool down, she reached into the shower and felt the temperature with the back of her hand until it was to her satisfaction.  Ginny took a few steps back to the sink and picked up the boat full of her people.  The mass of dots all writhing around in the cap as Ginny held them up to her chest and walked them into the shower with her, setting them down amongst the calm steam in the soap basket at the same level as Ginny’s chest, sparing them of being washed away from the warm torrential rain spewing from the showerhead miles above them.

                  Ginny gave her loyal micros the show of their lives.  Ginny rinsing her body down with soap, shampooing her hair, slowly pivoting her body in the water, occasionally looking down at the micros as if to dare them to try something.  She ran her hands down her body, teasing them, a few of them so desperate to get to her that they fell out of the cap and splattered into the wet tile at the bottom after a long fall down the length of her body.  Ginny didn’t even notice. 

                  Ginny cooling off in the shower, her body and muscles relaxing after the long bike exercise, she closed her eyes and hummed as she let the steam soothe her, breathing calmly from her nose as she reared her head back in bliss before opening her eyes with grin.  Ginny reached for the cap and pinch the container together between her nails, noticing that there were a few chips in her polish that needed to be corrected.

    Slowly, she lowered the cap to her wet tits before she cupped the underside of her smaller breasts together and let a pool of water form above her cleavage.  She dumped the micros into the warm ocean to let them swim around the monstrous currents for a few seconds.  Letting the empty cap drop to the shower floor. 

                  Giggling as she placed her other arm underneath her breasts to father support the water from leaking through, the micros being tossed all around, impacting her cleavage and the skin of her tits underneath the water pooling atop her chest, she turned and laughed, seeing a few of the dots spill over and splashing around her toes.

                  Many of the micros submerging in the ocean she had created, the powerful currents sending them under water, their bodies crashing into her softer brown areolas and nipples.  Suddenly, Ginny let go of her breasts, letting the ocean of water fall down.  Most of the water impacting her lower abdomen with a warm splash, hundreds of micros turning to cloudy droplets of red as they slammed into their god’s lower midriff and thighs.  The rest splattered on the floor between her feet and washing down the drain. 

                  She dried off and went through the rest of her routine, it was a little sad that her bathroom sink was now empty of specks as she sadly curled her lips, “I’ll have to pick some more up on the way home…” she whispered to herself, growing used to having her little people come out and greet her every morning, but there were thousands more all waiting for her return in Kristen’s home anyway. 

    She grabbed a few bags, one full of her work laptop and snacks, the other full of a few goodies she had been saving up for some special occasions.  Ginny smirking as she looked down at the toys in her bag while gently walking down the sidewalk in the brisk air.       

                  Ginny walked into Kristen’s house and kicked her shoes off, the house was colder as usual and the keys to the rooms were on the counter with a little note, “thank you for watching over the littles… be back soon, p.s.  I told them to do whatever you wanted… love K” the note read as Ginny sat her bags on the table and picked up the keys.  Kristen granting her the freedom to do as she pleased with her cities and the nanos of Ostrov. 

                  Ginny grabbed her laptop and a small colored vial and headed for the micro room.  She twisted the key and strode over the cities, turning slowly and sitting on the throne.  She looked out over the teeming cities with a smile, wiggling her toes a few times with excitement before reaching down and pulling over the small platform that hovered above the twin cities, she dumped the purple liquid from the vial into the trough and wiggled back into the comfy seat before pleasantly sighing. 

                  “Paint my toes please…” Ginny whispered, wriggling her toes atop the platform, rearing her head back and opening her laptop.  Despite it being the weekend, Ginny wanted to get ahead of her work schedule, dedicating the hour or so to finishing some upcoming projects with looming due dates.

                  Already she could see dots from Luxury and Serenity piling around her toes.  “Also, I’m gonna want these painted too when you’re done down there…” Ginny commanded as she held up her fingers and twiddled them in the air. 

    Ginny completely aware of the decimation of Luxury and Serenity in recent weeks, losing half their nail painting crews from accidents and punishments, but she had the extra time to wait.  Ginny wanted to be encouraging, giving experience and opportunities to the replacement crews as it was likely that many of the little mites beneath Ginny’s feet were going to be crawling around atop a set of giant toes for the first time in their lives. 

                  Ginny typed away on her laptop, keeping her feet still as she slaved away to her own job, feeling a few tickles here and there on the bottoms of her feet and toes as they picked off any dead skin and smoothed out any rougher edges to perfection.  Ginny a little giddy, shimmied her shoulders from feeling the slightest tickle of the fresh paint rolling over her plain toenails by the hundreds of workers. 

                  After a while, Ginny felt satisfied and closed her laptop to wait for some tasks at work to process.  Tiny speck sized helicopters flew up from the cities next to Ginny’s freshly painted toes and settled on the golden arms of the chair by her wrists.  Ginny gently propping her hands and fingers on the throne, flattening them out and closing her eyes, rearing her head to the side of the chair’s cushions, and resting her face on her cheek as if taking a nap. 

                  Occasionally peaking to see the progress on her nails, “you poor little things… traumatized into subservience…” Ginny whispered before she closed her eyes once more, focusing on the tiny massages of specks rubbing her hands all over.  Suddenly she woke up, the sun was a bit higher in the sky above the windows, surely passed midday as Ginny looked around, the specks on her hands and feet were gone, her manicure and pedicure finished, looking bright and perfect as she lowered her head and inspected the impressive work that could beat almost any salon in Lakeside. 

                  “Oooo… thank you” Ginny said with a tired yawn before she stretched upward and wide, she opened her laptop and her upload was complete and she satisfyingly hummed, shutting down her laptop and closing it with a small clasp.  She looked across the cities at her feet and grinned with excitement, thinking of all the fun things she could do while Kristen was away…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Justyna

    Volenskya – West Ostrov

     

                  Justyna slowly awoke, stretching in her bed, grumbling under her beath before nuzzling her head into the soft pillows surrounding her blankets.  She tried to sleep but only getting a few extra hours since the giant Kristen came in that morning and announced that she was leaving unexpectedly on vacation.  Justyna reached out as another body in her wide bed stirred.  Suddenly Justyna was wrapped around a pair of warm arms and caressed into the chest of Niko. 

                  Justyna comfortably closing her eyes for a few extra minutes in the quiet and elegant room.  Her phone ringing on the other side of the bedroom a few minutes later interrupting the peaceful moment where they didn’t have to think about the constant tragedies plaguing the nation.  The pair ignoring the phone call, just simply holding one another until the phone rang again and again.  “Dammit…” Justyna mumbled as she pulled away from Niko’s arms. 

                  She shuffled to the corner of the room.  “Justyna…” she quickly answered.  “Okay… thank you…” Justyna concluded a moment later before hanging up the phone. 

                  “What is it?” Niko tiredly asked.

                  “It’s… happening…” Justyna said with obvious anxiety in her voice. 

                  “Well then… what do we do?” Niko asked.

                  “I… I need help” Justyna said as she quickstepped to her desk and began typing a message.  “Kristen, where did you go?  I need your assistance urgently” Justyna typed. 

                  “Justyna, I won’t be home for at least a week… I can’t help with whatever is going on… but I can pass along any messages to Ginny” Kristen responded as Justyna clenched her jaw in frustration and groaned. 

                  “Just tell her to stay away from Ostrov, she might do more harm than good… there’s going to be a lot of fighting over the next few days” Justyna typed. 

                  “Don’t worry, I’ll tell her to help.  Is everything okay?” Kristen’s message asked as Justyna groaned, not wanting Kristen’s giant friend to be involved whatsoever.    

                  “Just need to sort some things out…” Justyna responded. 

                  “I know the feeling” Kristen replied.  Justyna closing the communication terminal. 

                  “No… you don’t…” Justyna mumbled under her breath.  Justyna slumped down at her desk.  Niko walking over and holding onto her from behind as Justyna nuzzled her head into the small of his arms and took a few deep breaths. 

                  “We’re going to be okay… I thought of something that might help us” Niko said. 

                  “Is it an army?” Justyna asked, laughing at the absurdity of her question. 

                  “Just the idea of one…” Niko said. 

                  Ever since Kristen and Ginny had poked into East Ostrov after the deadly meetings, and Rasha had stepped into the West without knowing that she had flattened entire cities, Ostrov was erupting all over in conflict.  People could no longer stand for Justyna’s approach of appeasing the goddesses when it only seemed to be leading to more and more death at every avenue. 

    Justyna’s cabinet had left, abandoning her, all of them but the younger Niko.  The local leaders, military officers, and mayors of each township started to organize their own militias and were seizing power in sections, taking over towns and territories across the country, deterring people away from Justyna’s rule as prime minister and her grasp over the peoples’ relationship as mere disposable dust particles with Kristen and company. 

                  Slowly but surely, Justyna had lost her grip over the millions of people who called Ostrov home, her military absent, only just a few assistants and some guards remained to keep her informed and protected, it was only a matter of time before another assassination attempt on her life would likely take place, Justyna fearing it would be successful.  The phone call Justyna had just received mentioned rumors of plans to seize Volenskya from Justyna and oust her from the palace.  Images of a televised public execution flooded her mind as she retreated to her bathroom, Niko following close behind. 

    Niko and Justyna held one another in the warm shower, feeling the emotion of the situation rising, both barely saying anything to each other as the hot water rained down all around them within the marble and gold walls encapsulated with rolling steam.  Justyna pushing her body against him before they deeply kissed and pivoted around, Niko slowly lowering her to the warm floor, the grand shower spacious with waterfall showerheads all around, the sound of the water crashing barely overpowering Justyna’s soft moans as Niko pushed his lower body into her... 

    Niko and Justyna boarded a reinforced helicopter, ordering the pilots to fly all the way out to Kristen’s heels on the pink divide.  The towering sparkling silver open toed high heels dominated the view, overarching the tallest mountain ranges of Ostrov twenty times over.  The pair could see from their descent the tens of thousands of people who were now living in the shadow of Kristen’s silver heels, worshipping them every day as holy relics. 

    Niko and Justyna stepped off, only having two guards accompanying them for protection, but they couldn’t fend off the immediate crowds that began to surround them on all sides as the helicopters powered down.  The crowds didn’t attack, they just simply stared quietly as Niko and Justyna slowly walked to the base of the stilettos of Kristen’s left silver heel.  Justyna looked up, the stiletto alone seemed like it reached to infinity, turning back, and seeing tens of thousands of people all watching on, interrupting their holy practice. 

    She could see makeshift houses and tents, Niko realizing how disturbing it was that the heels of a murderous god became such a mecca so quickly.  Justyna was handed a speaker, clicking on the device, and clearing her throat.  “I’m prime minster- “Justyna started to speak before a loud man’s voice interrupted her. 

    “We know who you are” the annoyed voice shouted.  Justyna a bit nervous but remaining as stoic as possible in her body posture.  Justyna realizing how easily the mob surrounding her could kill her, but it was only a matter of time before the defecting leaders killed her and Niko anyway. 

    “I need an army.  All those who used to follow me have split into factions and are threatening to take over Ostrov.  Their plans are-“ Justyna spoke clearly but was interrupted again. 

    “We don’t care!  Leave us alone!” another loud younger woman’s voice screamed out as the crowd started to murmur and talk amongst themselves, unsettling Niko as the crowd seemed on the verge of turning into an angry wave of ravenous cultists. 

    “Their plans are to get rid of people like you… to fight the goddess… to do away with any appeasement of the goddess.  You will not be allowed to worship her or her things any longer if they take over.  It’s that simple” Justyna said with confidence and conviction in her voice, pointing up towards the territory-sized heels above everyone.  The murmurs quieted for a moment before people went back to talking amongst themselves. 

    “So what?” a middle-aged man shouted aloud as the crowd quieted some.

    “I haven’t once stopped anyone from worshipping Kristen if they wanted to do so… you fight for me, and I’ll never take away anyone’s religious freedoms.  You can even have your own territory and representation, build churches, worship as you please” Justyna said as she breathed slowly, looking out at the crowed with her intense brown eyes. 

    Another older man dressed in all white clothes walked slowly up to Justyna as the guards immediately impeded him, but Justyna waved them off.  “We have your word that you will continue to preserve our religious freedom?” the man asked in a serious tone. 

    “I swear on my father’s legacy that your practices will never be altered.  Those who are coming for me will likely have you all executed” Justyna said with sincerity.  The taller man, his imposing figure, his graying hair, and wild blue eyes staring down the stoic woman for a few seconds that felt more like an hour amongst the silent crowd.  The man trying to detect any lies. 

    The man gestured to the speaker as Justyna handed it to him.  “The day has finally come to fight for your goddess” the man said as the crowd all cheered.  Justyna smiled as she turned toward Niko.  Justyna turning back to the crowed and getting straight to work…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Ginny

     

                  “Wow, good work guys, seriously…” Ginny thanked the twin cities again as she stood up from the throne and looked down at her nails on the border of the salon cities.  Ginny stomped out of the room, leaving the micro door open as Ginny saw no point in constantly having to close it since nobody else was home.  The micro’s had never seen the giant door open for so long while Ginny stepped away as they were left in almost disbelief. 

                  The imposing figure of Ginny’s slender body rotated back into view as she stomped her way over the pathways back to the twin cities.  Ginny bending over and placing a little block of brown material on the floor between Serenity and Luxury.  “Hey, so I know I ate one of your buildings during that meeting a little while ago… but you all did such a good job with these…” Ginny said as she twiddled her fingers, showing off her freshly painted purple nails, “that I wanted to give you all a little present to say good work and sorry for what I did”  Ginny smiled as she turned and started to walk around the pathways between all the mini metropolises.  Ginny leaving behind a tiny chunk of a vegan snack for the micro people of the cities to harvest.   

                  Ginny slowly walked around the cities, passing up each one, seeing a Sole City decimated with strange tiny footprints all around downtown, buildings still barely smoking and ashy, some tipped over and collapsed into the streets.  Tens of thousands of micro dots laid out before Ginny’s toes simply clearing debris, “huh…poor littles…” Ginny whispered, thinking Kristen must have had a lot of fun with the tiny populace in front of her wriggling toes.   

    Ginny looked up and out of the window, seeing a few strange men in warm clothes occupying Kristen’s back yard, the men digging at the ground for Kristen’s future pool before Ginny tightened the curtains and darkened the room, wanting to chance of anyone else seeing the tiny people. 

                  She stepped around up to Braithe, looming above the city between her feet as she straddled the city responsible for footwear cleaning.  Ginny grinning a bit as she saw thousands of little black specks all over the white leather of Kristen’s fancy sandals.  “Hmmm… should I bring some of my shoes over?” Ginny laughingly asked down toward Braithe, playfully tapping her nail against her chin before she stepped away and continued her inspecting march around the cities.  “Everything looks like it’s going smoothy…” Ginny mumbled as she smiled down at all the people looking back up at her. 

                  She stepped up to Queenstown by the door as squatted down over the city, the metropolis under construction nestled right below and between her thighs and pussy covered by her favorite tight workout shorts.  “How are my little loyal worshippers doing?” Ginny cutely asked as she waved her hand over the city and smiled wide.  Ginny seeing a frenzy of tiny specks all moving around the streets toward her.  “haha… aww… so cute” Ginny said before she stood back up a few seconds later.    

                  Hearing her phone beep from down the hall.  Ginny stepped out of the still open door and happily walked to her phone in the kitchen to read the notification.  “Hey, Gin, we’re about to land.  Can you do me a favor?  Justyna says she needs help with something urgent, but I don’t really know what that means if you want to go take a look for me?” Kristen’s message read. 

                  “Sure!  I’ll help out my favorite little president” Ginny typed back with a giggle.  Ginny grabbed her bag full of goodies and walked down the hallway, “I’ll be back a little later to check up on you!” Ginny giddily whispered as she responsibly closed the door of the micro room.    

                  Ginny smiling as she turned and opened up the door to Ostrov, stepping inside and looking over the country of hundreds of millions of tiny people, for the first time, having the entire nano land all to herself.  A toothy smile parted her lips as she tip-toed across the pink divide, stepping over Kristen’s high heels and setting her bag down on the couch, making sure her favorite toys were still in place before she sat down and wiggled comfortably into the cushions. 

    “Hey…it’s me again…” Ginny lustfully whispered as she crossed one leg over her other and began to dangle her barefoot over the land nearest the black couch, Ginny staring outward toward her temporary playground…

    End Notes:
    Please enjoy!  I'm really working on not delaying the next chapter as much!  I am working on a few shorter stories to put out as well so keep an eye out for those coming soon. 
    Chapter 22 - Adult Supervision by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   Ginny savors her alone time with Ostrov which rests on the brink of war while Justyna and Niko are given a front row seat. 

     

    Main Tags of This Chapter: Pussy.  Crush.  Vore.  Ass.

     

    Justyna - 37

    West Ostrov

     

    “HEY…IT’S ME AGAIN…” Ginny’s booming voice rang out over the entire country, rippling through the crisp, cool air that wafted from the vents so high above that they were almost blurry all the way below from the fields of Ostrov.  Thousands of people scattering around in the villages and forested area that bordered the base of Kristen’s miles tall silver heels placed in the middle of the pink divide that split East from West. 

      Justyna just barely started to address the crowds around her before a disruptive Ginny had stomped into the room and made herself comfortable.  Essentially forming a brand-new militia consisting of fanatical people who had been religiously worshipping Kristen’s mighty silver footwear.  The small remaining loyal contingent of Justyna’s military passing out supplies and weapons which worried Niko some as the collection of heel worshippers ranged from too young to too old with sparse manpower in between. 

    Justyna turned her gaze away from the titaness, ignoring Ginny sat atop the couch.  She had bigger issues to tackle as her country was on the brink of a major insurrection to oust her from her dwindling power.  Avoiding a total civil war would be a miracle and Justyna did not trust Ginny to help whatsoever.  Unassuming of what the 200-mile-tall woman would do with her first time with Ostrov at her feet without Kristen to supervise her best friend’s actions.

    Justyna didn’t want to think about it, instead turned back to her crowds of new supporters, trying her best to organize everyone and everything as Niko stood by her side every step of the way.  “Prime Minister” Niko said, interrupting Justyna’s focus as the loud leathery sounds of Ginny’s body compressed on the massive couch in the distance.  

    “Niko, after everything we’ve done together… you don’t have to call me that…“ Justyna said with a subtle flirty smirk, but Niko’s eyes were horrified at something seemingly more pressing.  Justyna’s smirk disappearing completely as she looked up towards the younger man she was quickly falling for.

    “It’s happening already, they’re pushing towards the border…” Niko said with a nervousness in his tone.  Justyna had served her time in the Ostrovian Navy, had taken charge over an entire country at the mercy of an indifferent goddess, but she had never seen true combat in her entire life, feeling a growing anxiety tightening her chest. 

    “Are you sure they’re not just trying to get away from her?” Justyna asked, pointing up to the sky toward Ginny.

    “Maybe…but… it seems they’re all moving towards one place” Niko said as he held out his computer, the camera images all across the country showing troves of armored vehicles all moving across the barren pink desert of Kristen’s vast yoga mat. 

    “But where?” Justyna asked as the crowds around her were still murmuring and lining up around the supply trucks slowly pulling up all around the makeshift villages beneath the shadow of Kristen’s towering heels overhead. 

    “Bervic… I think they’re going there” Niko said as he scrolled through dozens of feeds and maps. 

    “Oh…” Justyna said as she placed her hands over her face. 

    “What…?” Niko hesitantly questioned as Justyna removed her hands and cleared her throat.    

    “Niko… you can’t mention this to anyone else… okay?” Justyna said, her face and eyes stern and serious.  Niko nodding.  “A very long time ago, even before my father’s time as Prime Minister, an undisclosed amount of decommissioned high-yield nuclear weapons was sent to Bervic for storage… I think that someone formerly on my cabinet knows that…” Justyna explained.

    “If they’re decommissioned, then what’s the problem?” Niko asked.

    “They’re not…” Justyna said as Niko’s eyes widened. 

    “But… all the nuclear weapons on the planet were destroyed 60 years ago…” Niko mumbled as he titled his head in confusion.

    “No…” Justyna simply shook her head. 

    “So what?  Even then, they can’t kill her!  Or Kristen!” Niko loudly whispered as he dramatically waved his hands toward Ginny in the far distance. 

    “Maybe not, but that’s what they want… they want to fight her anyway, to try and kill her… those bombs could seriously hurt Kristen… they could char her skin off, put radiation in the air, get her sick, or worse… get her daughter sick… Kristen would remove us… she would remove every inch of Ostrov if they used weapons like that on her… she would see us as a danger to her child and we would be wiped away like dust without a second thought” Justyna said with sincerity. 

                  “I WAS TOLD LITTLE PRESIDENT JUSTYNA COULD USE SOME HELP” Ginny’s god-like tone thundered over the sky.  Justyna finally turned back to see a 200-mile-tall Ginny smiling wide and relaxing on the couch, her feet batting forward and backwards over the East causing a ripple of wind and gust to blow all the way to the West. 

                  “Maybe we could ask Ginny to just… remove the impending forces from the map before they get to Bervic?” Niko suggested, albeit with worry in his voice, holding up a hand to the side of his face to block some of the wind slightly scented with Ginny’s feet. 

                  “I… we… no, she’ll cause more harm than good” Justyna dismissed. 

                  “But… it could be the difference between everyone dying or not…” Niko anxiously said.  Justyna turned away, she bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes before breathing a deep sigh. 

                  “HMM… IF ONLY I KNEW WHAT YOU NEEDED HELP WITH…” her overwhelming voice boomed again.  The stretching sounds of the leather underneath her enormous body began to compress once more as the wind from her bouncing feet stopped.  Justyna and Niko turned to see she had laid down and was hugging onto a small pillow just staring out over Ostrov, she curled her massive legs up toward her chest and got cozy as she smirked and hummed. 

                  “Justyna, trust me… we should think about this… I don’t think we have enough to take on the entire East…” Niko admitted.

                  “What?!  It was your idea to come recruit all these people!” Justyna shouted.  A few members of the crowd looking over at the ignition of the argument between the two new lovers.  Niko lowering his hands down to hush the conversation, but deep down, Niko knew it was their only hope of having any kind of fighting chance against the growing threat of the defectors and former members of Justyna’s cabinet.

                  “I know… I know… but I also didn’t think their entire forces would move all at once…I was planning on months of engagements.  None of these people are even trained to fight!  Look at them… there are teenagers here…  old people… even if we take everyone able-bodied, I don’t think it’s enough” Niko spoke back. 

                  “Look at them, they’ll die for the goddess, let alone just her heels…I’m moving them to Bervic, we can get there first and fortify… I am not letting them get to those bombs” Justyna explained as Niko shook his head with slight disapproval. 

                  “Maybe…” Niko said as he turned away, Justyna could tell there was more he wanted to say, perhaps he disagreed with her methods, maybe he was scared, maybe he could tell that Justyna was also scared.

                  “Come on” Justyna said. 

     

                     ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Ginny - 36

     

                  Ginny stared over Ostrov, looking at the vast landscape, her mind was occupied with the thoughts of millions of people all looking up at her body stretched out on the couch, something she was growing fonder of by the second as she had only grown in confidence over the years.  Ginny turned and grabbed her bag behind her as she continued to lay down, bringing the bag to her chest to inspect the goods she had brought over before she saw that her phone had an unread notification. 

                  “Hey!  It’s Rasha.  Just checking to see if Kristen was okay?  She hasn’t responded to any of my messages lately and I was hoping for a babysitting job soon” Ginny read the message.  Ginny shook her head, not wanting to deal with the desperate college intern.  Ginny let her phone fall back to the bottom of the bag before fiddling around with a few sexy devices she was eagerly looking to use on herself.  Ginny smiled as she sat her bag back down on the cushion behind her before turning slightly, resting on her back, and looking up toward the ceiling, resting her bare heels atop the opposite arm on the end of the couch. 

                  She took a relaxing breath as she clasped her hands over her stomach and grinned, it was almost too overwhelming, she had the total power and permission to do whatever she wanted, playing around with the ideas in her head of how bad she wanted to be, but also questioning if it was even the right thing to do.  Even though Kristen seemed mostly uncaring, it would still be irresponsible to get too wild.  Ginny rotating her head into the pillow in thought for a few minutes as she restlessly fidgeted, obviously excited to play with the nanos.    

                  “I’ve always wanted to get a closer look at you all… I hope you don’t mind…” Ginny whispered with a small giggle before she stirred and sat upright, carefully placing her feet into the yoga mat, and sparing the population apart from a thundering quake that thudded across the land.  Ginny pushed herself up from the couch to stand, her lanky, fit figure balancing into the yoga mat as her soles compressed into the soft pink foam.

    She followed the curved foam pathway, taking a few slow steps as she had her hands resting on her hips, softly stepping into the mat as she rotated her head around to take in her surroundings of the country spread out across the room below her.  Basking in the glow of millions of eyes gazing up upon her titanic form as she took another slow and teasing step forward, letting her purple painted toes flush and spread into the mat as she smiled and lowered the rest of her foot down for all to see how small they were next to her arches.     

    Ginny’s bare heel softly compressing into a somewhat dustier feeling part of the mat before she took a step over Kristen’s heels to a wider part of the pink divide where she could pivot her body around more without having to step into either side of the country and spare the lives of countless people who Ginny could only assume were dropping to their floors, bowing down to her, thanking her for her selfless cautiousness. 

                  Ginny eyed up an empty spot on the mat and gently dropped to her knees one at a time before she slowly bent forward, bringing her hands up to the side of her head to keep her shorter hair from dragging over patches of land as Ginny lowered her face closer and closer to the ground.  Ginny widening her almond eyes to inspect the finer details of Ostrov, something she had never really seen before as each element of the landscape became more discernable and flushed. 

                  She scanned the ground up and down, now somewhat able to differentiate the landscapes, picking out the subtle hills that were probably more like towering mountain ranges to the tiny people, seeing the patches of forests, and the grey streaks of what could have been highways.  But most importantly, there was a cluster of three grey masses within a few inches of one another, but Ginny knew it must have been miles apart for the people that lived in those cities becoming clearer in her focus upon them. 

                  She reared her head back as she noticed a small dust cloud billowing upward right below her lips.  Ginny didn’t realize just simply breathing softly from her mouth would unsettle so much debris on the ground beneath her, unaware that her gust blowing from her lips had ripped apart a few smaller towns.  The dust cloud drifting away from her like a creeping blizzard to the tiny inhabitants below as she closed her lips a little tighter and breathed even more gently so she could continue her up-close inspection. 

                  Ginny smirking a bit as she realized hundreds of millions of people had no choice but to look at her now as her face and body was looming right near the heart of the entire country, satisfying her urges for attention and gratification, to be noticed, to be oh so wanted, to be so wasted by the people of her past instead of praised.  Ginny picked up her head slightly and rubbed her hand through her hair, brushing her black locks all over to one side, continuing to hold her hair back behind her ear but now having a free hand. 

                  She started to slowly tease her hand over the country, playfully raising and lowering her fingers in the sky above multiple cities but pulling the tips of her fingers away just in time to spare the lives of the millions beneath her, she could hear a little buzz, but the people were simply too small to hear any real screams or shrieks of terror.  Ginny slowly lowering her palm over the grey masses, spreading her fingers out in the sky to see if she could fit them all in underneath one slap. 

    Obsessing over the power of is she could or not, instead of it was the right thing to do.  It was different than her micros she had taken away from the cities, their dot sized figures were at least visible to her.  Able to pick out in individual micro if she so felt like it with the tip of her finger, but with the nanos, her fingertip could end an entire city if the mood struck her. 

    “Uh…” Ginny moaned a bit within her mouth, trying her best to contain herself as she pulled her palm up and away, once again sparing everyone she was leaning over.  She moved her hand back toward her legs and rubbed in between her tight exercise shorts from the outside, feeling the slight wetness barely dampening the fabric covering her panties.

    Ginny winced her eyes shut, feeling her body tingling all over as a breathy stutter escaped her lips, pulling her hand away from between her legs, and slowly dragging her fingers up her body and over her smaller chest, noticing her nipples getting harder through her sports bra before she opened her eyes with a lustful look over the landscape sprawled out beneath her.  The intrusive thoughts building in her head like an uncontrollable blaze. 

                  “What if I just…no…uhhh” Ginny quietly argued with herself as she placed her hands into the mat for balance, not wanting to fall face first into Ostrov as she reared her butt up in the air to pivot downward even more.  Ginny leaned her face closer and closer toward the collection of grey masses of three cities she been observing from above.  Ginny holding her breath as to not kick up another dust storm, instead concentrating carefully. 

                  She could feel the sensation of her shorter hair softly caressing into some of the land around the cities as she slowly parted her thin lips, Ginny sticking her tongue out wide as she opened her mouth more and more with each amount she lowered herself until she felt it, feeling them.  Ginny slowly dragging upward, pressing her tongue into the landscape as she moved her head up along with her tongue. 

                  Ginny could feel them collecting on her tongue as she licked upward, the debris building on her tastebuds until she had enough to curl them back into her mouth.  Ginny raised herself back upright after a small push from her hands on the mat.  Looking down to see the wet scrape embedded in the landscape.  Two of the gray masses completely gone with the third licked in half, the other half spared.  A muddy flat canyon was all that remained of the area that Ginny’s tongue had dug through.

                  It was gritty, sandy at first, somehow even saltier tasting than when she had eaten the building full of micro people during the meeting night with Kristen.  Ginny tossed the goopy wet mass in her mouth a few times with a few wet twists of her tongue, the goopy mud sticking to her teeth more like a jelly the more it soaked into her saliva and between her teeth.  Ginny chewed a few times to break apart the chunks into swallowable pieces before she gulped the salty mass down her throat.  “Bleh…” Ginny expelled with a few dissatisfying smacks of her tongue on the roof of her mouth. 

                  Even if the taste wasn’t what she was hoping for, the power of erasing two and a half cities was reverberating through her mind like a rush from a powerful dug, knowing there were millions of people probably occupying the streets and lands all looking up at her as her wet lips came down to swallow them up.  Many of those people probably in her stomach at that very moment as she reached down with her right hand and slid it underneath her shorts and panties to feel herself. 

                   

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Rev - 56

    Vadim, West Ostrov

     

                  Every day for the last 30 years, Rev had been driving to work from his quaint neighborhood in the suburbs of Vadim to the heart of downtown to help operate the powerplants.  6 years ago, the storms took Ostrov away from their world, but every day he still made the drive, dedicated to keeping the power running in his beloved territory.  It didn’t matter if someone half his age, or a quarter of his age stomped or ripped apart the country as a skulking giant woman, he simply didn’t care.  His loyalty was to the plant and his workers. 

                  That morning he did the same thing as usual, dressing himself in his standard manager uniform, eating a hearty breakfast, drinking his juices, and was out the door to the same work truck he owned for almost his whole life.  Driving down the highways toward Vadim, a medium sized city with beautiful mountains as the backdrop.  His powerplant was his second home, the plant powering the two neighboring cities of Trusk and Lozva as well as the rest of the mountainous and forest territory in his home region of Ostrov. 

                  His view into work though was a little different over the last 6 years though.  Jaded to the monolithic view of Kristen’s gargantuan room, the monolithic size of her black couch taking up his entire horizon every day.  Now a pair of 13-mile-tall silver hills took up his sky, no matter how far he drove, it seemed like the heels didn’t disappear from the view outside of the front of his car, the sparkles from the glittery silver reflecting off the sunlight from the massive window on the other side of the entire room hundreds of miles away, but his focus was on the road in front of him, never having been in an accident in his entire life.

                  The highways were never usually crowded, especially since the population was slowly declining over the last few years, but that didn’t stop him for driving slowly and cautiously.  He turned on the local radio station to block out the sounds of Ginny’s boisterous movements in distance, wanting to prepare himself for his daily tasks at the plant, already thinking of how to direct his workers.  “We need to trust Justyna, I think she’s doing the right thing…” the radio host said.

                  “No, she’s just letting us die a slow death… I mean look out of your window; the goddess’ “best friend” is about to kill us I bet” the other voice said. 

                  “No, she’s not, the goddess trusts Justyna and Ginny… so do we… accidents are going to happen, but it’s better than us all being wiped out or stepped on” the host said. 

                  “We run, fight, or die.  There’s nothing worse than slowly dying in this gigantic prison… and since there is nowhere to go then we should get rid of Justyna and trust the officials who want to bring war to the giants and at least give us a chance” the other voice said. 

    Rev switched off the radio station and took a big sigh as he turned on a big looping overpass with a few other cars heading into the bustling city before a sudden quake almost shook him off the road along with the other vehicles.

                  Rev was used to this though, the quakes were getting easier to deal with as he kept a firm grip on his wheel, then another quake, quickly adjusting his hands to catch his truck from wobbling as he slowed down to a cautionary speed as was the best practice of dealing with God-like footsteps shaking his entire world. 

    Rev noticed it was getting darker, it wasn’t hard to figure out why as he looked up to see the massive upper body of Ginny hovering over his entire territory, but Rev didn’t care, he had seen it happen so many times before with Kristen.    

                  Ginny’s hands twirling over the cities, her purple nail and porcelain skin hovering closer and closer over downtown before being pulled away, but not for one second did Rev’s heartbeat increase, calm and jaded to everything, used to the constant threat of being crushed. 

    He looked up to see her face, she seemed to be enjoying it a little too much.  Rev, much like the rest of Ostrov, had never seen a person that looked like her before the storms either, so similar expect the subtle skin color difference and the distinctly shaped eyes.  His home world having different skin tones sure, but nothing like her almond brown eyes looking right down at him and his precious powerplant. 

    “WHAT IF I JUST…NO…UHHH” he heard her voice boom and lustfully moan, rumbling his car.  He was approaching his exit, already seeing the steam rising from the smokestacks of his favorite place, following the steam up to the 200-mile-tall woman lowering her head further down, seeing her details becoming clearer and clearer. 

    Each individual pore in her skin more apparent, the finest hairs on her face growing bigger before he heard a loud and horrific crash, looking out to his right as he stopped his truck in the parking lot, he could see a tidal wave of her black hair rolling over the grand mountains beyond the city, turning the mountain range to dust and pebble. 

    He could hear her hair alone ripping apart the land, grinding away and sweeping everything with her strands of silky black.  He heard something worse though, looking up to see her parting her lips, the loud wet smack of her lips opening over the city sounded terrifying.  A hot and humid air started to emanate over the city smelling rather musky with a hint of toothpaste as the dark maw of her mouth spread wider and wider, the inside of her mouth quickly becoming his entire dark sky. 

    Rev put his truck into park and took off his seatbelt as his sky continued to grow darker all while the wet noises were getting more unbearable over the sounds of the city’s people screaming out in fear.  Just as Rev reached for his keys to turn off his truck, his sky turned pinker and darker before he put his hands over his ears, reacting with emotion for the first time as he nearly yelled out in annoyance.  He was suddenly heaved over to the side of his truck, his body bashing into the seats and roof of his vehicle as he tumbled and tossed all around with violent slams. 

                    The horrific sounds of a nearly pitch black sopping wet mouth almost deafened Rev, his body hurting as he continued to toss around his car, blood pooling from his nose and mouth.  He couldn’t see where he was, but the sounds of screaming and upturning buildings and debris smashing into the massive pink flesh and pearly white monoliths sounded like wet bombs splashing all around him.  Rev caught a glimpse outside of his truck as his window smashed inward shooting glass at him. 

                  Hundreds of thousands of buildings and people being tossed around her saliva, her pink tongue like a monster bigger than his home city twitching and flinging up and down like something out of a hellish nightmare.  Wiggling strands of translucent saliva like mile tall pillars stretching up and all around with thousands of people all trapped within the dense liquid struggling to break free from its suspended thickness.   

    The humidity and warmth inside her cavern was only increasing as he was thrown once again after her massive tongue twitched and curled backward.  Rev could hear the muscles in her throat and jaw flexing, her saliva getting sucked out as the pressure change in her mouth blew out his eardrums, only feeling the intense vibrations of her planet sized teeth coming down and bashing into one another, surely pulverizing the lives of so many with a few careless chomps. 

                  The wet vibration of her throat swallowing everything and everyone down before everything settled after a few seconds.  Rev found himself not in her stomach dissolving with millions of others, but somewhere he couldn’t tell.  His truck was so small in comparison that he could have been anywhere in her mouth, all he knew that he was stuck.  He reached forward and turned on the lights of his truck which showed a massive dark gray-white wall completely surrounding him in all directions. 

    He noticed entire buildings, cars, and people stuck between her teeth and gums, embedded in her plaque and tartar, but they were so small it didn’t matter, spared by being chewed or swallowed, avoiding their fate only temporarily as they would slowly dissolve in her spit or be brushed away with toothpaste that same night. 

    Rev himself was lodged inbetween her teeth, stuck in a pile of smelly yellowish goop, plaque, and tartar for hundreds of feet in both directions like gelatinous quicksand.  Condemned to die as a drop of saliva was starting to seep inbetween her back teeth.  The giantess’ warm saliva started to engulf his vehicle from the bottom up, flowing into his broken windows and crumbled car.  Rev attempting to press the gas pedal and drive away, wanting nothing more than to not be late for work at the powerplant…

                   

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Ginny

     

                  “Uh…” Ginny moaned as she rubbed herself a few times to the thought of hundreds of millions of people all wanting her, staring up at the living god who had just swallowed entire cities simply to experience the taste.  Ginny pulled out her hand, her fingers glistening wet as she pivoted and twisted into the foam of the mat beneath her, turning around to face the East and the couch.  Her body lunging forward, reaching her arms toward the couch as her entire upper body loomed over the East. 

                  Scooting her knees forward as it was still a bit too far, before she felt the arms of the bag wrap around her hand, pulling it up and over back toward her and settling it on the mat next to her.  She reached in and grabbed one of her newest toys.  A translucent pink and purple dildo with a suction cup that Ginny was pressing into the mat behind her, but it wasn’t suctioning to her satisfaction.  Instead adjusting it closer to the edge of the border with Ostrov as it suctioned and stuck into a bit of its land perfectly. 

                  Ginny rearing up and pulling her shorts down her thighs.  She pulled the string of her panties to the side and scooted back, straddling the dildo from above as her bare toes dug a bit into the East as she faced the West.  She started to slowly sit, bouncing up and down a few times to wet the phallus with her juices before she sank down slower and slower until it was pushing deep into her sex; soft, breathy moans escaping her mouth the entire time.

                  Ginny bounced up and down, smiling as she looked out over the country, almost raising her arms in the air as she knew all the eyes that existed beneath her gazed upon her exhibition.  Ginny brought her fists down, planting them into the West at random as she lowered her body and began riding the dildo harder, nearly closing her eyes as she moaned again, the dildo slipping out of her pussy, “fuck…” she moaned as she removed her hand from a crushed territory and quickly put the wet toy back into herself. 

                  She continued to grind and ride, her hips thumping up and down as her thighs impacted the mat with wet smacks, her smaller tits slightly bouncing behind her tight black sports bra.  The audible sloshing noises growing wetter as she was soaking from the inside out to her engorged lips.  Imagining her ex-husband as a speck of dust in any of the cities beneath her form, he would have no choice but to acknowledge her as the living god she was, to acknowledge that he had the best woman in the world, but he wasted his chance as she satisfied herself in front of millions of others who would give her life for her, or so she thought. 

    Ginny reared upward, slowly grinding up and down as she wanted to slow her pace and savor the pleasurable feeling.  Her thighs burning a bit, especially after her morning workout.  Ginny took a deep breath as she reared her ass up and slowly lowered back down, letting the dildo gush into her as she moaned and opened her eyes, “wha…” Ginny mumbled between breathy exhales. 

    In a little gray mass city nestled on the pink border of the yoga mat next to Kristen’s heels, Ginny could notice little blips of orange and red.  Glowing for just a second before they disappeared completely, almost like tiny fireworks popping over the grey crystals, but Ginny couldn’t hear anything.  Ginny slowing her humping even more, teasing herself as she rocked her hips forward and backwards instead before she leaned over to get a closer look at the commotion below.  

    Ginny reached down and pinched the strappy heels of Kristen’s footwear, lifting them up and setting them behind her, leaving them upright on the mat closer to the East and the couch.  Ginny’s vision was clearer now of the scene going on beneath her slowly rotating sex.  It was obviously a city, little blips of orange explosions just as mere dots at random exploding all over the microscopic metropolis and around the lands surrounding the tiny grey mass. 

    “Oh… is there a little fight going on?  Is this what you need help with?”  Ginny teased as she ceased her riding all together.  Ginny reached between her legs, keeping the hard dildo still between her grip as she slid herself up slightly, her fingers wet with her own juice before sliding herself completely off. 

    Ginny straddled the mat on her knees, lowering her ass down and resting her butt on her legs.  Her pussy with a few strings of cum dripping off her lips and onto the mat beneath her after the few minutes of riding her new favorite toy.  Ginny reached down and touched the little black particles even smaller than the specks from the micro room. 

    The particles spackled on her cum covered fingers as she lifted them to her face to inspect.  She couldn’t see anything detailed though, they were just different shades of black and grey rather, which was somewhat disappointing as Ginny couldn’t tell if it was nano people or not moving toward what looked like a little fight happening right below her warm and pulsating sex. 

    Ginny clicked her tongue as she couldn’t spot anything, instead returning her fingers over her mons, rubbing a few particles of whatever she had on her hands into her black hairs before curling her fingers over and onto her clit with a few strokes that radiated pleasure and warmth throughout her body. 

    Suddenly Ginny could feel a little vibration within the toy bag right next to her, catching her attention as she paused her rubbing.  Placing her wet hand into the mat for support as she twisted her bare midriff and body around to look into her bag and pulling out her phone with her free and dry hand.  “Hey, do you see like anything going on in Ostrov right now?” a text from Kristen came. 

    “I see little explosions I think in a city that was right next to your heels, why?  Is that what Justyna needed help with?” Ginny slowly tapped away one key at a time with her free hand. 

    “Yeah, that’s it, she didn’t really say what to do though, so I guess just stop the fighting and I’ll figure out the rest later” Kristen’s reply came, then another little vibration lit up Ginny’s screen, “also look!” another message from Kristen showed up.  It was a few adorable pictures of Kristen and Madelyn at the theme park smiling at the camera and posing in front of the entranceway. 

    “Aww, so cute!  Okay!  I’ll text you later” Ginny responded and placed the phone back into her bag, turning her attention back to the little city at war.  “Hey, so I’m gonna need you all to stop fighting for whatever reason” Ginny spoke aloud, waiting a few seconds but continuing to see little flashes of orange and yellow spread out at random. 

    “Umm… I said stop?” Ginny asked as she placed her hands on her hips with conviction, much more used to commanding the micro lives of her loyal servants as they did whatever she said whenever she said it, but the little nanos didn’t seem to be listening to her as Ginny grew a little more frustrated. 

    “Alright” Ginny said with obvious annoyance in her tone as she shifted her weight, the side of her thigh hitting her suctioned dildo as it tilted and fell into Ostrov with a little plastic thud.   “Oop” Ginny mumbled as she saw her clear penis tumble and splat into the country.

    A plume of grey and brown smoke shooting out from either side of the dildo as she reached down and quickly picked it back up from the land and held it up to her face, seeing that her dildo was still covered in her wetness, but now with extra particles all over that looked similar to the ones she scooped off the mat with her fingers.  “See what happens if you don’t stop?” Ginny asked, but another blip of explosions colored the flat grey and green landscape. 

    “Uhh…” Ginny subtly moaned as she looked back down at the fighting city, holding the dildo up to her face and getting a new idea.  Looking down, the area of the city was only about the size of a quarter, maybe one or two pokes from her fingertip and it would be erased, and the fighting would cease, or…

    Ginny smiled as she lowered the tip of her dildo down toward the explosions, placing the purple and pink head onto the half of the city, the wetness still coating the outside easily stuck to the land as she dragged it up and away with a gentleness as to not decimate the other half of the city. 

    She brought the toy back up to her face, gripping it by the girth of the translucent shaft, seeing her wetness sliding down the length of the toy along with slightly thicker and more dense particles speckled all over the head.  Ginny putting the pieces together finally in her imagination that her own juices were occupied with thousands of people and buildings.

    She lowered the toy back to the ground and placed it on the mat right in front of the half-erased city as now only just a few blips of yellow and orange lit up around the landscape, “still fighting?  Hmm…” Ginny hummed as she stuck the cup to the ground and reared up her leg up and over the toy and to the other side, scooting herself closer before rearing back up and down. 

    “Last warning…” Ginny teased as she held herself over her toy, her hands in the mat keeping her upright as she looked down at the tiny grey city with both lustful yet commanding eyes.  Then she saw an even brighter orange and black explosion in what remained of the city.  “Okay you little assholes…” Ginny whispered as she lowered herself down and let the toy slip back into her into herself, but picking a more sinister place for the people who didn’t heed her commands. 

    Feeling the tip penetrate her ass instead as it was much tighter as she wiggled slower and slower downward, letting the toy crawl into her more gently as she bent over slightly, wincing her eyes and holding her breath, but once it was in it started to feel better and better as she slowly rose up and down.  She noticed the texture felt slightly different inside her ass.  She could feel a slight tickle from all the particles stuck to her toy, it didn’t make much of a difference, but it still felt somewhat pleasurable, nonetheless. 

    “Ahh…” Ginny moaned again, only able to go a few inches into her ass with her toy, but hitting a few specific spots she craved, bringing her hand down and rubbing her clit a few times as a strand of cum started to slowly drift down from her lips and slowly dripped into the half-erased city as she started to get closer and closer to finishing herself.  The glob of her cum slowly dribbled into the city, agonizingly slow as it compressed down into the land and puddled out slightly like a translucent lava. 

    Ginny gently raising and lowering herself up and down, letting the hot inside of herself rip apart any of the particles stuck to her toy.  Slowly as to not hurt herself, but rubbing faster and faster at her clit, a few mumbled hums reverberated on the inside of her throat as she closed her eyes tightly shut and whimpered before she felt the pulse starting to shoot through her body, finishing herself as she clenched her muscles tight around the toy, her porcelain skin flushing a little pink. 

    Ginny smiled wide as she opened her eyes, sliding off the toy and seeing that the fighting had stopped, no more orange or yellow glow seemed to be visible.  Ginny stood up after a few seconds in the afterglow, her legs wobbly and a little sore, leaving the dildo suctioned to the ground. 

    She pulled her shorts back up and grabbed the bag from the floor.  “Look at my toy the next time you decide not listening to me is a good idea…” Ginny said as she pointed at the dildo towering over the entire country, leaving it behind as a monolith for all to see. 

    “I’ll be back a little later to check up on you… and I better not catch you fighting again” Ginny said as she walked off toward the door and gently closed it behind her.  Ginny quickly walking back to the couch in the living room, smiling wide as she felt powerful, a rush of satisfaction coursing through her body and mind. 

                         ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Niko – 30

    Bervic, West Ostrov

     

                  “She’s on the move…” Niko said as he witnessed Ginny stand up from the couch.  Justyna and Niko in the helicopter hovering over the mountains outside of the city while the rest of the trucks transported the newly recruited militia down the highways towards Bervic.  Niko and Justyna trying desperately to get to the bunker before anyone else did, accompanied by a few guards and the pilot aboard the smaller aircraft. 

                  A gust of wind tilted and warped the helicopter downward as the pilot fought the controls to keep them upright and flying.  “Look, you can see how close they are” Niko shouted over the loud hum into his microphone.  The pair observing the troves of armored vehicles all coming across the pink divide from afar, dozens of columns of troops and tanks all nearing the incline into the forests outside of the Bervic outskirts. 

                  “I see them… there’s thousands of them… maybe you were right, Niko.  Maybe we don’t have enough.  I’m sorry…” Justyna said as Niko softly smiled. 

                  “It’s okay…” Niko said with an understanding nod of his head, unable to imagine the overbearing pressure and danger that Justyna was constantly under. 

                  “They just need to buy us time, to hold off the attack as much as possible… then when get them out of there” Justyna spoke into the microphone. 

    “Are you sure you want to go to the bunker?  Do you know where it is?” Niko asked. 

                  “Yes… only a few people know the code to get in anyway…” Justyna said. 

                  “Can we deactivate the bombs somehow?” Niko asked.

                  “Unless you know a nuclear weapons expert, no… but we can make sure to change all the authorizations until then” Justyna said.

                  “Yes!  Take that you fuckers!” Niko shouted out over the microphone as Justyna looked out to see Ginny’s colossal porcelain leg swing into view.  Justyna watching as her right foot went over the main columns of the traitors, but her left foot loomed right over them.  Justyna relieved as she saw the massive left heel of Ginny step on a few columns, erasing hundreds of them underneath her skin. 

                  Ginny’s foot lifting up, leaving a concave impression into the mat filled with countless corpses and heaps of metal as the mat slowly returned to its flat surface after the pressing of Ginny’s weight downward.  The helicopter started to lower thanks to Justyna’s coordinates, settling atop a long-abandoned helicopter pad overgrown with dried and dead grass and vines. 

                  The hills overlooking Bervic in the valley far below.  The city seemed mostly empty apart from a few cars and frightened people, Niko thinking that the wiser people had probably long evacuated the city as it was too dangerous being next to the pink divide, having to constantly fear Kristen’s looming footsteps stomping right next to them. 

                  Two thudding quakes shook the helicopter upon its landing, but Niko and Justyna got off and quickly hurried off the chopper.  Accompanied by the two heavily armed soldiers as there was an eerie hum in the air.  “There” Justyna said as she pointed out a concrete slab in between the hills covered in dying black moss.  “You two stay out here and make sure nobody follows us” Justyna commanded the two guards as they both looked confused but agreed. 

                  Niko turned and saw the titanic Ginny leaning down maybe 50 or so miles way, covering his ears as he heard the earth-shattering sounds of her hair impacting the ground, seeing her tongue sticking out as Niko’s heart dropped.  Justyna busy entering the code into the door, met with beeps that signaled the wrong code input after her first few attempts. 

                  The rusty metallic door creaked as Justyna heaved, trying to twist it open after another code seemed to have been successful.  The door barely budging as Niko turned and trying to pull as well, the door skidding across the rock and opening after they grunted and heaved a few times. 

    The inside was dark, a long staircase extending downward until one couldn’t see the stairs any longer in the pitch-black nothingness below.  Niko turned one last time to see her tongue going back into her mouth along with what seemed like countless chunks of grey before her lips closed and her body pulled up and away out of his view. 

                  “I’ll go first…” Niko said as his voice echoed down the stairs case.  He adjusted his glasses as dust fell off the ceiling with another quake, me with the intense noise of the giantess apparently dissatisfied with the taste of licking up an untold amount of territory and people into her mouth.  “A torch would have been a good idea” Niko sarcastically said as Justyna blew a stream of air from her nose, humored by his comment. 

                  Niko started to walk sideways, tightly holding Justyna’s hand as it became darker and darker the further down they went until they could no longer see one another, just feeling each other’s hand, holding them tightly. “Bad time to mention I’m afraid of the dark” Justyna said. 

                  “You?  Really?” Niko asked surprised.

                  “Yes, and I’m also afraid of heights…and maybe spiders” Justyna admitted.  Niko and Justyna quietly chuckling to each other.

                  “I don’t know where I’m going…” Niko said as he took another uneasy step, trying to feel with his foot where it was going to land on the uneven staircase. 

                  “UHH…” Niko and Justyna heard the massive Ginny moan as the mountain above them started to shake, the sound of stone rumbling above them. 

                  “What’s happening?” Justyna asked. 

                  “I don’t know” Niko mumbled as he held onto the wall next to him.  The quakes seemed methodic, happening in pulses every second or two followed by gargantuan and breathy moans.

                  “I think I know now…” Justyna said, Niko suddenly tugging at Justyna’s arms as he spotted a soft red glow in the distance starting to illuminate a hallway at the bottom of the staircase.  They followed it into a huge room lined with outdated and dusty machines covered in webs.  The nuclear contingency bunker was long abandoned as Justyna noticed a picture of the Prime Minister two predecessors before her own father hanging on the wall. 

    “Try to find a power console or something…” Justyna said as they both searched around the bunker for a few minutes before a whir stirred up after Niko flicked a few switches in the corner. 

                  The lights flickered on as the screens all powered up.  On the biggest dusty screen on the wall of the room, a map of Justyna’s and Niko’s old world was shown as they stared at it for a few seconds.  The continents and countries all labeled, the names of the oceans that Justyna used to sail.  Red blinking dots over the capitals of countries that Ostrov once considered enemies before there was a long era of peace on their planet. 

                  Niko almost teared up as he saw the animated map come to life, but then he saw long lines across the map of his once former home planet, they were target.  Lines from the bunker that were in drawn across the globe as a contingency plan for nuclear war. 

    The quakes continued overhead though, rocking dust down across the bunker and knocking a few old computers off the desks as the pulsing seemed to be getting faster and more violent, a distinct wet sound starting to become more emphatic as well. 

                  “Do you know what you’re doing?” Niko anxiously asked.

                  “No idea…” Justyna said as she sat at one of the central terminals, one of the card readers looking slightly familiar as she remembered her own father would use something similar to access certain files at the palace once upon a time.  Justyna held out her hands, as she tapped on the dusty keyboard, activating the machine from decades before she was even born.  She swiped her card and was granted access, “Ah!  There” Justyna excitedly said. 

                  “It worked” Niko said as he smiled, hugging Justyna from behind in the desk, the dimly lit room still rocking as dust and computers were being thrown around.

                  “FUCK” the thundering moan belted out as the room vibrated violently.  Justyna was mumbling quietly to herself as she looked for the options.

                  “How the hell do you use this thing” Justyna said as it was all just command prompts and scrolling texts, unsure of where and how to access the authorizations to arm the bombs. 

                  “Let me try” Niko said as Justyna stood up and Niko sat down, but just then a horrific quake knocked them both to the floor followed by an emphatic moan from Ginny.  “Fuck this, why don’t we just let her bring the whole mountain down on this bunker and do the job for us” Niko said. 

                  “I’m starting to like that idea a little more…” Justyna said as a light fell from the ceiling and crashed into the floor.  The room was already upturned from all the quakes over the years from Kristen’s footsteps, but Ginny pleasing herself overhead was causing the bunker to creak and crack all around. 

                  Another loud moan caused concern as the thumping seemed to only get faster.  Justyna screamed as a chunk of concrete fell from the ceiling, shattering a metal cage full of old electronic equipment.  Niko pulled Justyna from the ground as they started to run toward the staircase, but they were immediately met with something terrifying.  The thick stone walls were caved in all along the dark staircase, preventing them from leaving.  They were trapped.  “Is there another way out?” Niko fearfully asked. 

                  “I don’t know, I’ve never been here before!” Justyna shouted, gripping tightly onto Niko’s arm.  They hopelessly ran around up and down a few hallways as they found a steel plate with a circular window, they could see a missile on the other side upright in massive cylindrical silo.  At the top of the silo seemed to be a hatch leading to the roof, seeing sunlight, at least, from what was shining through Kristen’s windows. 

                  Niko and Justyna walked over the rusted metal catwalks, the old dusty warhead towering over them as the quakes continued, Justyna up the ladder first as Niko followed right beneath her, trying their best to keep their balance as they climbed up and up.  Justyna threw open the hatch and helped Niko up, sat atop the hillside with a clear view of Bervic below and the scene of Ginny overtop. 

                  Stone and dust blew upward as the hatch was half buried in the dirt, the missile silo entrance buried as well to keep from the public eye, but the couple didn’t care.  They looked up to see a pink maw radiating with warmth towering above them for miles in each direction.  Noticing a miles wide, almost clear purple and pink pillar entering Ginny from below, unable to see her in totality from the curves of her mons and midriff raising up and down like a living planet seemingly right over them. 

                  Niko placed his hand on Justyna’s back and pointed to Bervic.  Explosions were lighting up the neighborhoods and various districts as bombs and projectiles were landing all over the streets.  Justyna could see her trucks dropping off troves of the heel worshippers underneath the shadow of the living god as she pumped herself up and down with overbearing breathy moans. 

                  Niko looked down to see more reinforcements coming in as the traitors were still crossing the pink divide in the distance between Ginny’s legs and feet, the reinforcements passing by the base of her miles tall toy and into the outskirts of the city.  Ginny’s bouncing body nearly slamming atop them if only the toy penis had been a little smaller.  Ginny’s tighter and smaller ass raising and lowering right over them, agonizingly close to smushing them under one of her cheeks. 

                  A major explosion rang out as a building toppled, Justyna seeing her new militia scattering all around like headless chickens as she specifically instructed her officers to send the people into defensive positions, but it was all going wrong so fast.  Niko was right, it was a brilliant idea to get manpower so quickly, but the fanaticism for the goddess didn’t make up for their lack of training. 

    Justyna looked on horrified as she reached for a small radio in her pocket “get everyone out of there, pull everyone back!  Full retreat!”  Justyna yelled into the radio as Niko shook his head in support.  The monarch realizing that she didn’t want to condemn all those people to death just to slow down an invading military, her bunker plan failing anyway as it all became so useless in her eyes. 

    The fighting continued to erupt all over the city below though as Justyna reached for her phone instead, it was cracked across the screen but still working.  Justyna beginning to message Kristen in a moment of pure desperation.

                  Suddenly the massive silver heels that had been dominating the skyline for weeks were tugged up in the air so effortlessly, pinched between Ginny’s fingers and sat behind her somewhere near the border with the East.  “OH… IS THERE A LITTLE FIGHT GOING ON?  IS THIS WHAT YOU NEED HELP WITH?” her thundering voice sounded out before a distinct wet gush took over the surroundings, Ginny sliding herself off of the titanic toy before she fiddled on her phone above the huge black bag sat beside her.

                  A few drops of her cum seeping from her warm lips and splattering against the mat beneath her, crushing and submerging a few columns of the traitorous reinforcements as the giantess continued to tap on her phone for a few minutes completely unaware.  “We should get out of here” Niko suggested as Justyna agreed and reached for her radio to call the helicopter pilot for pickup. 

    “HEY, SO I’M GONNA NEED YOU ALL TO STOP FIGHTING FOR WHATEVER REASON” her voice rang out again as Niko covered his ears. 

    “Is she gonna help?!” Niko shouted over the echoing thunder. 

    “I don’t know!” Justyna said as she saw another huge explosion rock the city.  Tanks and armored trucks were starting to move into the streets as gunfire and street fighting erupted all over. 

    “UMM… I SAID STOP?” Ginny boomed as she placed her hands on her hips, but it was chaos beneath her, Justyna pacing around as she could see people being shot in the distance, the people she had promised religious freedom to being massacred below as she continued to look up to the sky, hoping to see her helicopter at any second. 

    “ALRIGHT” Ginny boomed with disapproval before there was an intense shift in air pressure, suddenly the miles tall dildo started to tilt and fall in almost slow motion, slamming into West Ostrov with a loud thud, wiping away an entire city and dozens of towns and acres.  “OOP” thundered over the country as an ash cloud of grey and brown smoke billowed upward from the impact. 

    Her gargantuan porcelain hand descending down over the country and quickly picked her toy back up along with earth rendering sounds heard across the surrounding territories, and up with her grip upon the toy, she carried dozens of towns that were submerged in her stickiness that glossed over the toy, making the translucent plastic shine.

     “SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T STOP?” Ginny thundered, but another huge explosion ripped apart Bervic before another deafening moan rolled through the air. 

    “I think they’re gonna try to nuke Ginny” Justyna said, Justyna pointing out at the city as it appeared the tanks and soldiers of the traitors seemed to be pushing through no matter what and who got in their way, steam rolling over everything in their desperate attempt to get to the bunkers and fight back against the giantess who was killing hundreds of thousands without even trying. 

    Suddenly the light above started to get distinctly pink and purple as Niko and Justyna almost couldn’t help but yell out in fear as the head of the penis shaped toy descended downward like an almost see through asteroid about to impact the city.  The massive Ginny gently crushed the city and wiped away almost half of the entirety of the metro area, dragging it away along with neighborhoods and half the opposing troops like a divine intervention, but there was still a contingent of opposition heading straight up the hill towards Justyna and Niko. 

    “Where the hell are you?!” Justyna shouted into the radio at the helicopter pilot. 

     “STILL FIGHTING?  HMM…” Ginny thundered before the loud displacing thud sounded out of the cup of her toy suctioning to the ground.  Her massive shadows dancing over Niko and Justyna as well as the thousands of people still fighting on the ground, her fit and thin legs rotating slowly over the city as she positioned herself back over her toy all while tens of thousands of people and buildings were stuck against the toy dripping with her wetness. 

    “LAST WARNING…” Ginny boomed as she held herself over her toy, Niko looking up, just barely to see her face from underneath the curve of her sports bra.  Her eyes seemed serious and as if they were looking right at him, but then another loud bang took away his attention back to the city as a billowing stack of black smoke erupted from what remained of downtown. 

     “OKAY YOU LITTLE ASSHOLES…” the final thunderous words rang out as the massive body started to lower.  The sky darkening as she slowly and carefully lowered herself further and further down, almost as if she was about to sit upon Ostrov.  Niko holding his breath along with Justyna’s hand as he closed his eyes about to accept his death before a quake threw him and Justyna to the ground. 

    The intense smell wafted over them first, the musky scent of her warm pussy and asshole mixed with a sweetness from her body soap and perfume drifted over everything as the fighting seemed to be slowing down after half the city was dragged away and inserted straight into her ass, countless thousands of people smearing against her tight skin as they were sliding further inside of her.  Ginny’s hand drifting downward over the curls of her black pubes and over her clit, circling her wetness a few times as the purple of her freshly manicured fingernail glossed over with her juices.    

    Niko noticed something while she bounced up and down on her toy miles above, a circular droplet the size of almost an entire city was wobbling downward slowly.  It was white and clear, dripping from her massive lips attached to a long string keeping it from snapping and splattering onto them, but the lower it drooped the more it started to take up the view of the entire sky, blocking out the scene of Ginny high above slowly rearing her hips up and down. 

    The helicopter finally came into view above Justyna and Niko, but it was too late, the helicopter exploding and shattering, succumbing to the weight of Ginny’s cum drop, the wreckage absorbed into the dense fluid and extinguishing the flame and smoke instantly. 

    “Get back into the hatch!” Niko yelled as Justyna and Niko went into a panic, diving back at the dirt and opening the latches.  Justyna went in first as Niko looked up, the smell of her juices was becoming overwhelmingly powerful as the glistening glob of her cum was seeping lower and lower over the skyline of the city and the mountains. 

    Niko climbed onto the ladder and shut the hatch above him before he heard a massive crash and disgusting splat.  Throwing him off the ladder and falling into Justyna below him as they both landed on the catwalk in a heap, coughing and heaving.  Justyna had only barely recovered from her assassination attempt, the fall ripped her surgical stitches open as she started to grunt and yell from the bleeding and pain. 

    But Ginny’s cum crushed the remainder of city as it pooled outward like pearly magma, preventing the traitors from progressing any further toward the nuclear arsenal.  The gelatinous liquid started to seep into the opening of the silo and the hatch as Niko gripped Justyna up from the ground and dragging her deeper into the dark bunker in an attempt to find some kind of respite. 

    They were trapped within, but at least the main traitorous forces were eliminated, covered, and drowning in cum by divine intervention.  Justyna and Niko hopeful that many of the heel worshippers got away but they did their job, they held back the invading force for a period of time and allowed Justyna and Niko at least a shot to render the bombs useless. 

    Niko placed Justyna in a small office, rushing around the bunker in search of medical equipment, coming back with a dusty bag full of supplies and cleaning Justyna’s wounds.  He stopped Justyna’s bleeding after a while, but Niko looked down, realizing they were probably going to die in the bunker unless rescue came, the entrance caved in, and the hatch buried under hundreds of feet worth of drying and hardening cum. 

    Hours later, Justyna and Niko held one another as they laid down in a miniscule dormitory filled with small beds.  The pair were both covered in spacklings of dried blood and stains of dirt across their skin and clothes as they had no choice but to rest and wait. 

    “This isn’t over… there will be pockets of them all over the place for a long time to come… the traitors will always want to kill Kristen… to kill the giants…to kill me...and now you” Justyna said as she rested in Niko’s arms. 

    “We’ll find them… we’ll make sure they get what they deserve” Niko reassured Justyna as she sighed and rolled over, nuzzling her face into Niko’s chest as he softly kissed the top of her head.    

    “How long you think it will take them to dig us out?” Justyna asked.

    “Days, I would guess, a week maybe…” Niko said, but he wasn’t sure himself as he ran his hands slowly through Justyna’s long hair.            

    “At least it’s with you…” Justyna whispered. 

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Ginny

     

                  The next day, Ginny found herself over at Kristen’s house again, checking in on all the people, dropping off more water and foods to everyone in the micro room, making sure everything was looking normal and orderly.  Ginny working here and there on her laptop with some headphones on playing some relaxing music.  She bobbed her head to the beat of her songs while she finished up more tasks, resting on the nano couch, teasing her feet and toes over the East, but not once pressing her skin into anyone.    

                  Smirking as she looked over the land, seeing where she had licked up a few cities, her used dildo still towering over the center of the country which she found hilarious that an inanimate sex toy could show such domination over an entire people.  Ginny cleared her throat after an hour of working and wiggling her toes over the heart of the East, removing her headphones, and placing them on the cushion next to her.    

    “I’m here for at least another week watching over you…so…I was thinking of ways I could safely pick you up and carry you around with me… without using a sticky toy penis of course” Ginny giggled as she barely looked up from her laptop, continuing to type a few emails to some coworkers.  Suddenly a knock at the front door made Ginny jump and her heart race.  She quickly placed her laptop down on the couch next to her and stood up.

    She followed the yoga mat pathway, stepping over her dildo, over Kristen’s heels and closed the door behind her.  Ginny peeping out of the small hole in the door and saw someone she didn’t expect to be standing on the porch.  “Hey!” Ginny answered as she opened the door.

    “Oh, Ginny, hey, how are you?” Janelle responded with a tilt of her head in obvious confusion.  Janelle dressed in a heavy winter coat with her police uniform underneath as she stood at Kristen’s door.  Janelle’s hair tied in a tight bun, her gun and equipment wrapped around her belt, slightly intimidated Ginny. 

    “I’m doing great!  Are you working right now?” Ginny asked as the cold breeze hit Ginny’s bare skin, only dressed in a loose shirt and some baggy sweatpants. 

    “Yeah, I just ran home to grab some lunch and saw a bunch of random people in Kristen’s yard… where is she?” Janelle asked as she looked over Ginny’s shoulder in the dark house.  It was greyer that day, a little bit of muddy snow on the ground as it had iced during the night around Lakeside. 

    “Oh yeah, she’s getting a pool… she’s in Florida right now with Maddy on vacation” Ginny answered before she covered her chest with her arms trying to keep warm. 

    “Oh, I was hoping Kristen was home…” Janelle said as she placed her hands on her hips, “I guess that explains it then.  So, what are you up to?” Janelle asked.

    “I’m house sitting while she’s away, just making sure everything doesn’t fall apart here you know” Ginny giggled. 

    “I understand; you got all the windows and doors locked?” Janelle asked with a serious tone.  Ginny remembering how tough and serious Janelle seemed to be.   

    “Sure do!” Ginny said with a smile as Janelle nodded.

    “Alright good, well… I should probably get back to it” Janelle said.

    “Hey uh, sorry about how awkward it got at the bar, with Keysha and Kristen’s ex… there’s usually not that much drama in our lives, I swear.  We would love to hang out again… maybe a movie night or something more relaxed?” Ginny questioned.

    “Sure, and thank you… It wasn’t too awkward.  I’ve seen my fair share of real drama in my time.  But I think a relaxed night sounds great, let me give you my number.  I’ve seen you running around the neighborhood with Kristen in the mornings sometimes if you ever want extra company” Janelle said as the two exchanged numbers on their phone. 

    “Definitely will invite you out for a run, we go way more often when it starts to get a little warmer in the Spring though.  Oh yeah and be safe and stay away from crazy people!” Ginny said with a smile and chuckle as Janelle simply nodded and excused herself, adjusting her belt around her waist before zipping up her coat some. 

    Janelle stepped around the side of Kristen’s house first before returning to her vehicle, checking in on the small group of workers digging at the hole in the ground that was going to be for a supposed future pool.

    Janelle stepping through the gate, feeling a sense of protecting her neighborhood and her new neighbors, wanting to make sure everything looked right and safe, not wanting any of the working men to ambush an unsuspecting Ginny while she was home alone or anything. 

    Walking around the side of the house and seeing them acting totally normal in the back garden just digging away and preparing materials to lay the foundation of the pool.  Janelle nodded a silent approval not wanting to intrude too much as she turned around.

    Sighing as she reached down and turned up the volume of her radio preparing to return to her shift.  Janelle looking to her right and catching a tiny sliver of the view between the thick curtains into Kristen’s home.  The curtains weren’t closed all the way as Janelle took a small step up to the window, but not too much as to step foot into the flowerbeds and destroy any of the plants underneath her boots. 

                  Inside the dimly lit room Janelle could barely see what looked like a few little model cities over part the floor with real flashing lights all throughout the seemingly hand-crafted toy buildings.  “Huh… interesting artsy hobby, Kristen… didn’t think you were the type…” Janelle mumbled to herself as she stepped back through the gate to her police car…

    End Notes:

    Hope you liked it! 

    Make sure you check out my new story as well here!  https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13859

    The second chapter of that will be coming out very shortly. 

    See you in the next chapter!


    Chapter 23 - Interlude III by Panzer

    In this Chapter:  A series of different POVs both big and small. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Tiny POV.  Feet.  Ass.  Pussy.  Crush.   



    Kristen – 35   Madelyn – 6

    Florida, USA

     

                  Kristen couldn’t help but smile wide, holding up her phone and happily snapping a few pictures of a gleaming Madelyn.  Her daughter riddled with excitement as she hugged her favorite princess portrayed by a lovely young actress endowed with perfect makeup and costume to match Madelyn’s beloved animated movie.  Kristen and Madelyn had been enjoying their vacation away from home, away from school, away from work…away from the tinies…

                  The weather was much warmer than Lakeside, an escape from the cold winter felt amazing as the mother daughter pair continued their adventure through the crowded amusement park.  Kristen swollen with a profound sense of happiness and relief, watching the light of her life as Madelyn ran up to another princess surrounded by a group of other fanatically screaming children.

                  After a few rides, Madelyn was feeling hungry, Kristen taking her to a small and cutely themed café, buying some food as Kristen resisted the urge to order an alcoholic beverage, instead asking for a dessert.  The prices for the food were ridiculous enough, let alone the entire trip, but Kristen was earning more than enough to spoil herself and Madelyn, barring if she didn’t lose a little extra fun money if her ex was successful in restructuring child support payments.

                  Kristen’s phone buzzed, reaching into her purse to check the message while Madelyn ate her plate of food.  “Hey, there’s like something wrong with one of the little cities…” Kristen read the cryptic message form Ginny as Kristen closed her eyes and frustratingly sighed, not wanting to deal with the tiny drama at all.  Wanting that 25-dollar fruity cocktail more than ever at that moment, but General Werth was right, drinking wasn’t helping Kristen’s life, she wanted to change her habits, regretting stepping on the poor tiny man out of rage, drunk with both power and booze…

                  “Okay, just, help the city I guess?” Kristen dismissively messaged back, “I love you, Ginny, but please… I don’t want to think about tiny drama right now…” Kristen mumbled under her breath before slipping her phone back into her purse. 

                  “Huh, mommy?” Madelyn said between bites of her food.

                  “Uh uh… you know not to talk when your mouth is full” Kristen corrected Madelyn as Maddy quickly closed her mouth and chewed.  Kristen sighed again, taking a few bites of her own food as she watched the still excited and happy Madelyn bouncing her legs up and down in the chair. 

                  The future was about her, everything Kristen was doing was for Madelyn… her career, the house… but the tinies, the little people… all of them were just… background characters.  Kristen thought about the last 6 years of being their caretaker, to some, their goddess, but this vacation… her anger issues, her near constant drinking…

                  Kristen wanted a tighter control on her life, her actions, her own happiness, on Madelyn’s happiness… on Madely’s future.  Mulling it over in her mind as she went silent, the stress returning.  Was she doing too much, was she treating the tiny people too harshly… now Madelyn’s babysitter might know, who else would intrude on her life in the future?  Why the fuck did her ex have to show up at that bar?  Why do the tiny people have so many problems, why can’t they just listen to her… why couldn’t they just behave better? 

                  She slid another sweet chunk of brownie and ice cream into her mouth as she fluttered her eyes, looking up and returning a closed lipped smile toward Madelyn who was almost done with her plate. 

                  No, it’s about her, it will always be, I need to be a good mom, Kristen thought.  Changes needed to be made, for everything, Kristen’s life first and foremost, but changes for the tiny people too.  The foundation was already there, the people were subservient enough, but did they need extra dictation?  A more nurturing approach?  Perhaps a firmer grip and stricter rules?

                  Kristen realized she wasn’t just raising a daughter, but she was raising an entire population of micro and nano people for Madelyn to discover at some point in her life.  Kristen didn’t want to move, she didn’t want someone else taking her house, her people…

                  It was inevitable, Madelyn was going to know about them… to see them, the tinies future was Madelyn’s future.  Kristen slurped up another scoop of her sweets.  Limiting her drinking was going to be tough, building a culture for the tinies surrounding Madelyn’s future was going to be tough, but Kristen wanted to at least have fun doing it… I deserve it, Kristen thought.

                  Images came rushing through her mind, she was going to teach them respect, teach them how to better serve, how to comminate effectively, how to have fun, how to laugh, how to listen.  Turn them into a real civilization for Madelyn to maybe one day rule over herself.  Of course, Maddy was too young for now… Kristen had time, plenty of time for herself to enjoy building what she was envisioning. 

                  But how young was too young… Kristen’s mind was torn.  Should she let Madelyn see them earlier rather than later, perhaps as a teenager, get Madelyn accustomed to them being around in her life so it wasn’t as strange.  It was only a matter of time before Madelyn would start to ask pressing questions about the two rooms always being locked anyway. 

    Kristen feeling bad, a normal life wasn’t going to be an option anymore for Madelyn.  Was Madelyn going to grow up too spoiled?  Was she going to need a father figure?  Did Kristen need to take dating seriously and find a potential stepdad, a partner and lover for herself?  No... strong women raise strong women, right?  Kristen clanking her spoon on the plate a few times, worry obviously coursing through her mind.

    Fuck, maybe Leslie would know what to do?  Would a teenaged Madelyn tell everyone at school, her teachers?  Keysha’s daughter Yvonne?  They seemed to be becoming little best friends… ugh… Kristen wanted Madelyn to grow up with confidence to preside over the tiny people who occupied the same home, not be met with shock and hostility, not only from the tiny people, but hostility toward her own mother for keeping such a big secret her whole life. 

    Those problem were years away though, Kristen reminded herself.  Gritting her teeth some, feeling a little surge of anger in her mind and body, trying to take her thoughts away back to the special vacation she was sharing with her precious daughter.  Kristen took a death breath, her eyes drifting back towards the wine menu, instead she shook her head and took her last bite of the melting chocolaty treat. 

    “Come on, Maddy girl!  Let’s go meet some more princesses!” Kristen exclaimed as Madelyn jumped up from her chair and cheered. 

                   ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Vero Nyla – 47

    Braithe

                   

                  “You think I care about that?  She wants them cleaned by the time she gets back and so do I” Nyla sternly said into her microphone.  Sat within her modern tower in the middle of Braithe near the corner of the wall of Kristen’s massive room, the tower overlooking the city and its people from high above.  Nyla savoring her life of luxury, her hands adorned with rings, her hair perfectly fixed up by a personal stylist, an army of servants at her beckoning call.  Nyla thankful for her second chance, praising Kristen for allowing her life to continue. 

    Looking out of the window, the heart of downtown sprinkled with citizens going about their day, the trains running on time, and the local economy bustling due to the flow of money into the city from Kristen’s footwear being an attractor of both high paying jobs and tourism. 

                  Kirsten’s white leather slide sandals in the far distance as Nyla went about her main responsibility of supervising the cleaning of Kristen’s shoes, seeing thousands of dots all over the white leather from the toes to the heels, as well as the gigantic straps above. 

    The monitors all around Nyla showing the cameras affixed to the workers and managers inside of the sandal, the people scrubbing away Kristen’s oily residue and dead skin, polishing every little section to perfection.  Hundreds more atop the straps shining and buffing the decorative golden buckles until they glimmered.      

                  “You should at least try to get us better equipment is all I’m saying… people keep getting sick every time they work on these… things” the annoyed voice of one of the cleaning managers responded.  Nyla grumbled at her desk, “I expected more toughness from the woman who once threatened to kill the goddess’ daughter… you’re gonna get what you deserve one day…” the manager’s deep voice said. 

                  Nyla’s eyes widened as she threw off her headset, slamming it into the desk and breaking it.  “Ah!” Nyla screamed as she stood up and clenched her fists, her face turning red, her hair frayed down her shoulders as she twisted and shook.  Nyla breathing slowly as she calmed herself down and splayed her fingers a few times, straightening up her hair and fixing her expensive suit before she leaned over her desk and pressed a button, “can you please send someone up with a new microphone?” Nyla politely asked. 

                  A few minutes later, Nyla’s favorite butler entered her grand presidential tower with a new headset.  The younger, well-built man seemed a little sheepish as he placed the headset down on the desk.  Nyla had been using him for personal favors for a while now, having him go down on her, having him sleep with her over and over, he was Nyla’s personal boy toy, almost never really getting a break as he was under her thumb at all times. 

                  Nyla quicky needing a stress reliever after her little outburst, “take it off, slow, you know what to do…” Nyla said as she sat at her chair and widened her legs, her skirt spreading, revealing she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.  The younger man started to pull at his collared shirt before he stopped and looked toward the floor.

                  “No… no… I’m not doing this anymore… I have a girlfriend…” the young man said, rejecting Nyla’s command as she tilted her head and crossed her leg over the other, starting to dangle her foot as her face turned into a scowl.

                  “You never mentioned that you had a girlfriend… Is she safe?” Nyla asked, raising her brow. 

                  “Is anybody that lives in this room really ever… safe?” the young man said.  Nyla curled her tongue around in her mouth before she turned to her computer, her presidential authority having certain privileges as she searched up the butler by name. 

                  “Heather… that’s your girlfriend’s name?” Nyla asked. 

                  “Uhh… yeah?” he muttered confused.  Nyla entering a few commands into her computer before she turned around and rested her elbows on the armrests. 

                  “One last chance… honor your promise…” Nyla said as she spread her legs once more, the thin, aging woman rearing her head back with satisfaction.

                  “No, find someone else…” he said as he straightened back out his shirt. 

                  “That’s a shame…” Nyla said as she turned and hit a few more keys.  Only a moment later did four burly men come into Nyla’s quarters and drag the ex-butler away as he screamed and tried to fight.  Nyla sighing as the doors closed and locked, leaving her alone in her luxurious space. 

                  An hour later, Nyla could see a helicopter flying out from Braithe towards Kristen’s miles long sandals.  Nyla smirking as she could see in the monitors that her ex-butler and his girlfriend were given cleaning equipment and sent to the toes to scrub the thick blackened residue of oil and dead skin from their goddess. 

                  Not soon after, the girlfriend was crying, coughing, and covered in black tar from head to toe as if she had worked in coal mine as Nyla cracked her neck and went back to her headset.  “Manager 31… I’ll see what I can do about better equipment, but if you say something like that to me again, you’ll be going to prison and reporting your insubordination to the goddess yourself…” Nyla spoke.

                  “Yes, ma’am…” the manager’s defeated voice quickly responded. 

                  Nyla curled her lips as she looked over at a few other monitors showing different screens of cameras around Braithe.  Her presidential duties were easy compared to her life before the storms in Epsilon and Braithe was almost in total prosperity.  The people of Braithe were mostly happy too, well, as happy as they could be in their situation, everyone apart from those shown to Nyla in one of the city’s cameras especially. 

                  Nyla smiled as she was presented with a few angles of a prison with highly paid guards surrounding the concrete building, those inside were people who had shown signs of insubordination towards cleaning Kristen’s massive footwear.  Nyla getting off on her near total control of Braithe and the city’s people, but the time would soon come for Nyla to offer up her gift to the goddess who had given her a second chance.

                  She pleasantly hummed to herself as she reached for her phone, “hey, hon…” Nyla chirped with a smile, twirling around in her chair, speaking to her husband and son, checking up on them over in Epsilon City.  “Of course you two can visit!” Nyla said with excitement, already arranging a private train to pick up her family she had rarely been able to see since taking over Braithe. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Servitus

     

                  My therapist seemed really happy that I’m continuing to write in my journal, it’s helped me, I think… I’m doing well in school…I’m still stocking supplies…  I feel a little more hopeful these days, less grim and depressed, or at least, maybe a little more desensitized to seeing my fellow humans beings flattened under a pair of gigantic feet or shoved into a gigantic cunt… but hey, that’s just our lives now, right?

    On the brighter side, my fiancée and I talk about our wedding every day and we both seem to be only getting more excited by the minute.  She’s been in Talem that last few days helping install infrastructure stabilizations, but I get to see her tonight.  I also think we’re going to do it… we’re gonna get married in Serenity by the golden leg of the goddess’ throne.  We’ll have an entirely golden backdrop as our venue, it’s going to be so beautiful. 

                  But… my therapist asked me a question that honestly, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about incessantly.  I’ve expressed my hatred towards Kristen many times… sorry…towards the goddess… I hate her so much, until… “What if your fiancée was in Kristen’s position?”

     I fucking hated thinking about it.  There’s no way the sweetest woman I’ve ever met in my entire life would act like that fucking towering bitch.  To kill so many, to use us like toys for her little power trip… to use a fucking doll to humiliate us… Servitus has been taking in refugees all week from Sole City after that… we have a new guy working at the store with me, he saw his wife get stepped on by the doll… I can’t imagine… he doesn’t say much…

                  I heard of some people committing suicide, even in the last few days since Kristen went on vacation.  They didn’t want to live in her world anymore, they couldn’t take it, wanting to go out on their own terms.  I respect it, I don’t judge them, I’m not brave enough to do it…

    I just know my fiancée would treat us so much better if she was the one who was… up there… of course as I’m writing this entry, I’m staring out of my bedroom window towards the goddess’ friend Ginny occupying the black throne instead.  She’s watching over us right now while our precious goddess is away… thankfully she hasn’t done anything to us yet but…

                  Ginny always seemed… unpredictable.  I still remember very vividly when she stepped on that entire city in between Luxury and Serenity.  I couldn’t even think of my amazing future wife with her cute smile, her curly hair… her perfect freckles… doing that to an entire city… smashing people like they were nothing… or… maybe that’s just what absolute power does to someone… maybe over a long enough period of time, my sweet angel wouldn’t care either.  No, I can’t think about that, why did my fucking therapist have to ask that…

                  I just… want her to come home… I just want to see her in her wedding dress…

                 

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***                                         

    Justyna – 37  Niko – 30

    Bervic Bunker, West Ostrov

     

                  “It’s only been three days… we’ll be alright…” Justyna said with a tender tone, holding Niko’s hand.

                  “No, I just… I really hate feeling stuck.  Closed spaces like this make me… we… we need to get out of here soon” Niko said with obvious anxiety in his voice.  The two lovers walking around the old and dusty bunker, the emergency lighting a glowed a dim red, empty boxes of expired food rations scattered around the living quarters along with empty bottles of water. 

                  “I know… they said they’re digging night and day nonstop…” Justyna said as they turned the corner into a small metallic and darker room. 

                  “I just don’t understand how one string of Ginny’s…” Niko hesitated.

                  “What?  Her cum?  Say it, we live in this reality… we need to normalize it” Justyna said, curling her lips to the side almost embarrassed as Niko huffed.   

                  “Her cum submerged us several hundred feet deep…and it’s hardened… it’s like digging through an entire mountain of solid stone” Niko mumbled.

                  “We’re lucky those old computers still had a connection to the palace… otherwise… I don’t think anybody would know we were down here…” Justyna said, hugging onto Niko’s shoulder.  Niko reached out and turned a small valve, a metallic clanking and groan sounding through the wall as the rusty shower head above sputtered a dark brown water from the spouts. 

                  The water pouring out remained a dark brown for a few minutes, the pair hoping it would clarify, but it didn’t.  “Can you boil rusty water?” Niko asked. 

                  “I wouldn’t…” Justyna said. 

                  “That only leaves us with a few more days of water if we really ration it…” Niko said with a bit of dejection as he looked toward the floor and hugged himself, breathing a little faster as he was growing more anxious of being trapped in the cramped bunker.   

                  “They won’t let us die… but… I need to at least let Kristen know there’s… a chance that…” Justyna said with a sadness in her voice. 

                  “No, don’t even say it, you’re not dying down here… you’re gonna take my water” Niko said as Justyna smiled and shook her head, grabbing Niko’s hand and guiding him out of the deteriorated shower room back to the living quarters where they had fashioned pillows and blankets together on the floor.   

                  “You’re not giving me your water… it’s you and me… or nobody…” Justyna said as Niko sadly nodded his head.  “Now… let’s try to get your mind off things…” Justyna smirked as she started to unbutton her jacket, Niko’s saddened look turning to a subtle grin.   

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                  ***                          

    Luka

     

                  Luka had the privilege of living through many years within the might of Ostrov on his world.  The space program, the global military dominance, the government, and economy that brought a prosperity to billions of people across the planet, an era of peace and human cooperation that was thought impossible.  Luka believed in a strong Ostrov, a united Ostrov… of course, it all changed with Kristen showed up, stomping into his homeland with her bulging pregnant belly on that fatefully terrible first night after the storms. 

                  Over the years, he watched helplessly from his home in the countryside, witnessing the untold destruction and death that ravaged millions of innocent people.  He then watched as the giantess cleaved his country into two, splitting East from West with her pink yoga mat.  Luka had lived in what was now the East almost his whole life.  Luka enjoying a simple life as humble auto mechanic who mostly kept to himself and loved his family and friends, at least, what was a once upon a time. 

    Slowly but surely as he lost hope for returning back to his home world, he grew angry and defeated after seeing millions crushed into nothing but red stains, drowned in breast milk, stomped under heels, flattened by a finger… he began to harbor his resentment towards not only the giantesses, but the prime minister who seemed to do nothing about the pain and anguish the Ostrovians were feeling every day. 

                  Justyna was useless, she was appeasing these monsters, giving them whatever they wanted for almost nothing in return.  These horrific giant beasts who would come and go as they please, killing and stepping on us if they felt like it without any consequence.  Luka losing his mother and father years ago when Kristen’s sister Leslie has stepped onto a city with her cheetah high heel.  Unable to shake the memory from his dreams, watching the bottom of Leslie’s heel impact the city where they lived, the buildings crumbling into puffs of dust...   

                  Losing his older brother when the brown-skinned and young giantess babysitter stepped into West Ostrov at random.  Fuck them all.  Luka started to listen to the people who were organizing an uprising, to take the fight to the giants.  Luka all alone, would rather fight the giants than just wait to be crushed.  Living in a permanent state of paranoia as it could happen at any time.  It’s what the old Prime Minister would have wanted, but he was a coward and took the easy way out before times got hard, leaving his power to his incompetent daughter. 

                  He joined the resistance as soon as it became an available option.  His skillset landed him assigned to a supply truck, but he took every opportunity to grab his rifle and march with the grunts, wanting action, wanting to take down Justyna himself and unite the country to fight against Kristen and her giant cronies.  Luka had spent weeks helping take over smaller towns across the East, recruiting more people, and itching for more action the more the resistance succeeded. 

                  Kristen had announced her vacation, it was time, the East and the defected leaders from Justyna’s cabinet ordered the resistance to move upon Bervic, only with the knowledge that the key to turn the fight around was located in the hills and mountains behind the city. 

                  Everything quickly became a blur as his truck drove forward across the pink desert that expanded for miles in every direction.  A massive shadow high above him but he didn’t dare look up, his adrenaline pumping, seeing half his column get taken out under Ginny’s bare heel. 

    Her pale skin sinking and compressing into the mat, taking up the entire horizon, seeing thousands of people disappear underneath before her foot lifted to the heavens, he started to lose his vision almost from the panic.  The next thing Luka realized was that he was shooting his rifle at a bunch of normal looking people while in the shadow of a woman riding her purple toy miles above him.

    The only thing louder than his rifle snaps were the booming moans of Ginny high above.  His commanders yelling at him to shoot everything, seeing what looked like regular people holding guns get ripped apart by explosions and bullets before they started to retreat, and the rebellion could finally advance towards the hills beyond the city after the unexpected delay of urban combat.

                  Then it all went black, feeling an immense pressure against his body as he suddenly couldn’t breathe.  He was choking, thrashing at a sticky white substance engulfing him as he looked up to see a gigantic purple monolith descending toward him.  He swam, clawed, and crawled his way up to a place where he could breathe, wiping his eyes of the sticky and warm goop ensnaring the rest of his body before he screamed along with thousands of others who also appeared trapped in the thick liquid. 

     He could feel the rest of the air robbed from his lungs as he was pulled into the sky at lightning speeds.  His lower body was still stuck, the slimy white wall behind him keeping him in place as his hair whipped with the upward motion, unable to free himself as he struggled to both writhe and breathe.  Up above was a purple tower that seemed to go on forever, above that even further was a humid pale brown hole only growing bigger and bigger to the point where it seemed to be larger than the sky itself.

    The lighter brown skin sunk inward, surrounded with folds and creases as the top of the tower penetrated the hole and started to spread the skin outward as a heavy moan erupted overhead, nearly deafening Luka.  He could see up above other people that were part of the resistance began to smear against the inside of her sphincter as the purple tower continued to be pushed into the giantess.  Hearing the screams of horror as their bodies squished into the tight skin wrapping around the toy. 

    Luka closing his eyes, thinking he was going to suffer the same fate, but suddenly it was dark, luckily stuck in a rib indented into the purple tower as the skin folded around the rib and his body instead with much room to spare, his nano body in comparison less than a speck upon the planet sized toy. 

    The first thing he noticed was the smell and the intense heat, then he realized how dark it was within the endless humid cavern.  His eyes adjusting slowly as the tower only seemed to be penetrating farther within and rubbing against the darker pink skin, it was slimy, gushing, the noises were horrific.  The smell was atrocious as he couldn’t really free his arms to cover his nose, smelling of shit and acridness.  Sweat started to seep from his head as the temperature was already unbearable.    

                  The slimy skin whirring in his dark vision up and down with rapid speed as her could her a thunderous moan from within her cavern.  Still trying to break free, until he saw someone beside him break free from the cum, their body splattering against the inside of her ass as the toy slid upward.  Luka realizing that it was probably better to stay in place until the toy stopped pumping up and down within her hot ass.

                  The motion of going up and down upset his stomach, combined with the horrific smell of her insides, Luka couldn’t hold it, losing his breakfast with a heave as tens of thousands of others did as well.  The toy seemed to be slowing down after a few unbearable nauseating minutes.  He could see a small bright light below as the toy seemed to be being slowly pulled out.  Luka thinking quick as she mustered all of his might to break away from the drying cum pinning him in place, if he timed it just right then maybe…

                  Luka broke free just as the toy escaped the rapidly tightening asshole.  Falling into a soft, warm pink fold that seemed to be moving.  The folds of her anus closing pulling Luka inward as he was helplessly fighting the muscles constricting around him as the light was vanishing. 

                  Then it stopped, a low rumble followed as Luka looked around and picked himself up.  He was now trapped within her ass, the hole was closed beneath him, the slimy skin beneath him was like walking through a bog, the smell made his eyes water, nearly puking again as he ran into another huge fold of slimy pink skin that he was unable to scale. 

                  Stuck between immense slimy canyons of folds thousands of feet high with nowhere to go, forced to bear the quakes of her footsteps a hundred miles beneath.  Luka had seen the might of Ostrov at its peak, all he wanted was to restore the respect of his people… bouncing and flailing around the massive and gargantuan folds of pink skin with who knew how many thousands of others trapped all around him. 

                  Suddenly, he could feel himself falling, the air robbed from his lungs once again, he gently lifted from the folds as if floating, almost feeling like he could feel himself fly before he heard a massive whomp below… Ginny sitting down as his body crashed back into the canyons of flesh and muscle, screaming out his pain as he could feel his legs and lower body mangled and broken, unable to move… now all he could do was wait in severe pain and anguish, breathing in the hot, putrid air. 

                  It was only a matter of time before she had to pass gas, being so close to the opening of her ass, it would surely kill him… even if she managed to hold it, surely, he would be pushed out in other ways to his doom… Luka took another agonizing breath of the hot air before he started to cry…

                   

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Cameron – 24  Parker – 25

    Queenstown

     

                  “The streets seem so empty…” Parker said, a bit of trepidation in her voice.

                  “Fuck them… let them go to her…” Cameron dismissed.  The pair in the middle of a training learning how to shoot weapons, the class sat on the ground underneath a few tent canopies and a makeshift shooting range nearby.  The class being held outside near downtown under reconstruction, Queenstown of course near the base of the massive door looming overhead. 

                  The same door that Ginny had been keeping open while she was “babysitting” the tiny people.  The class was limited to only a few dozen cadets at a time, and all the construction workers had left Queenstown, leaving the city eerily quiet and empty feeling. 

    All the workers had boarded onto the trains earlier that day, packing the cars with people who saw Ginny as the real living god, leaving Queenstown empty apart from just students in other trainings, academy instructors, and a few officers of the recently deceased General Werth’s military trying to pick up the pieces of Kristen’s rageful outburst. 

                  The gigantic door had been open for a mouth-watering amount of time though, something Kristen had never done before.  Many people thought of escape, but many rationalized that it was most likely futile.  What could one do beyond the door?  Survive the rest of their lives in Kristen’s massive house?  It would take weeks or months to even walk to Kristen’s front door, then what?  Go outside?  Get eaten by an insect?  Die in the cold?  Hope a random passerby saved them?  Or turn around, live under a piece of furniture?  Scrounge for a scrap of food or a drop of water?  Waiting to be crushed or stepped on at any given moment by Kristen or someone else? 

    Everyone knew what happened to those people who tried to dig through the walls too, getting ruthlessly squished by Kristen wasn’t the most appealing option, that whole fiasco leading to having the meetings in the first place… but Cameron turned away from the view of the door and his fantasies of escape, instead listening to the instructor go over techniques of handling a firearm. 

    Parker tuning out the instructor’s words as he picked up the gun and explained the various pieces, instead her mind was on other things, wondering when her goddess would get back, fantasizing about seeing her body looming over Queenstown again, “Paker!  Answer the question!” her attention was cut short, her daydream ruined. 

    “Charging handle…” Camron whispered as subtly as he could, sat behind Parker.

    “Charing handle?” Parker said, a lack of confidence in her answer. 

    “Very good, be more confident in your answers!  So, like I explained last class, you pull this and…” the instructor continued his lesson as Parker turned and nodded her thanks to Cameron who smirked. 

    Something else was on her mind though… it was the talk of the academy, the face of a strange woman in the window across the room.  She had peeked through the window, a golden badge upon her chest, a black uniform that seemed padded with protection, only catching a glimpse of her.  All the students couldn’t stop mentioning it, of course, Ginny had the blinds closed since then, wanting to avoid being seen by any of the workers who were responsible for digging in the backyard for Kristen’s pool. 

    The pool being something that people across the cities seemed excited about, thinking maybe it would take away Kristen’s attention, spending more time away from the denizens of her room, therefore, sparing more people from being stepped on or played with, hopefully. 

    “Oh shit!  They’re going for it!” one of the students in the class yelled as he pointed up, interrupting the instructor as he himself looked upward.  A passenger plane overhead was racing toward the open door, heading for escape, the low roar of the jets flying directly over Queenstown.  Cameron watching on in wonder, almost smiling as Parker slipped back into her daydream, all the while Ginny was sitting on the throne across the room without the feintest clue of the escaping airliner. 

    “Go you bastard, go!” another student shouted as the cadets all started cheering and clapping.  The plane turning over Queenstown, flying in almost slow motion before it started to slowly tilt and fly through the doorway a few miles away and out of view as even the instructor was enthralled and quiet.

    “Wow…someone actually got through…” Camerom mumbled.  The instructor clearing his throat and getting everyone’s attention back for a few minutes as he continued on his lecture for a few more boring minutes as the instructor could tell most of the students were just eager to shoot at the half-crushed cars and scraps of metal set up down the street for target practice.    

     Suddenly there was a low rumble, cutting off the resumption of the class.  A moment later, an officer formerly under the command of General Werth came running up to the class, the younger man out of breath, “something’s coming… the plane that just left… they radioed us… said they could see something moving toward the city…” he said between heaving breaths.  Another tiny rumble sounded across Queenstown as the cadets looked around confused. 

    Cameron reaching down and helping Parker up from the ground.  “What’s going on?” Parker anxiously asked.

    “I don’t see anything…” Cameron said.  The officer walking up to the lead instructor, whispering a few things into his ear, only raising the anxiety of the clueless cadets. 

    “Don’t worry guys, Servitus is sending a small task group to take care of a little problem… let’s just get back to-“ the instructor began to say before there was a sudden explosion in the distance beyond the still standing buildings of Queenstown.  The puff of orange turning to black smoke wafting upward.  The explosion a few miles away, but still sounding loud.

    A few war planes from Servitus that hadn’t been seen since the first weeks of being teleported to Kristen’s room were flying overhead.  The white ceiling the backdrop of their sky as Cameron could pick out the dark grey war planes circling above the city a few thousand feet up, “what the fuck…” Cameron mumbled before there was another massive explosion down the street between a few buildings under construction.  The cadets all looking around for answers as they started to stand up and back away from the tents.    

    “Goddess help us…” Parker mumbled as Cameron looked at her with an annoyed expression.  Then he saw it, apparently the digging in the backyard had disturbed a few nearby nests, up ahead was a multi hundred-foot-tall red ant, it’s feelers plowing through a building with ease, turning the foundation to chunks of debris and grey dust.  The insect’s feelers behaving erratically and unpredictable as it changed its direction multiple times every few seconds.

    Its shiny black eyes were huge, soulless, and terrifying, its carapace massive and looked like a deep red armor, it’s legs long and covered in spikes and tiny hairs that appeared sharp to the touch.  It had to be at least 400 or more feet tall and the same length long.  It’s six legs bulldozed cars, plowing through cranes, and flattening construction equipment as it skittishly crawled around in unpredictable patterns tearing apart the landscape without care. 

    Another explosion rang out as the war planes circled above, but the cannons kept missing as the huge movements of the ant were too unpredictable, the shells impacting the streets as the cadets started to run in a panic.  “We gotta go!” Cameron yelled at Parker, but she already had something else in mind, “no, you asshole, don’t do it!” Cameron yelled again as he saw Parker running straight for the table with all the rifles laid atop, stuffing as much of the ammo magazines into her pockets as she could.

    “Fuck!” Cameron yelled as he followed suit, picking up a rifle and loading it. 

    “What are you doing?!  Get out of here!  You don’t even know how to use that yet!” the instructor yelled as he himself was already trying to scuttle away.  The older instructor jogging to his jeep along with a few other cadets who were desperate to get out of the streets. 

    “We’re not heroes you psycho” Cameron said as he saw Parker struggling to load the magazine into the rifle.    

    “I don’t care, I’m doing this for the goddess” Parker said as she finally got it to lock into the bottom of the gun.  The out of breath officer on his radio trying to direct the planes overheard to more accurate salvos of their cannons as the red ant plowed through the bottom of another building, spewing out grey dust and smoke.   

                  “Can you think straight for five minutes?  You’re really going to fight a giant ant for Kristen who doesn’t even know you exist?” Cameron said as Parker’s face turned to anger. 

                  “I’m sorry you don’t believe in anything!” Parker yelled as she ran off to the street. 

                  Cameron rubbed his face a few times in frustration, gritting his teeth and trying to breathe calmly as the officer screamed coordinates into the radio, looking at his phone over and over again.  Cameron caught in two minds while he grew increasingly angrier, “ah!” he grunted before reaching back down and picking up his gun.  Cameron saw Parker running off down the street in the distance toward the ant who seemed to be circling around the same area of the city, its feelers digging up the ground and decimated everything beneath it. 

                  Cameron debated running after her, was she really his only friend, was it someone who he still had a crush on or was she a fanatic who was too obsessed with Kristen and he should leave her alone to die while he ran back to the academy for shelter… his mind spinning as another explosion could be heard and felt, unaware if it had hit the invading insect or not. 

    All Cameron knew was that he was all alone in the world of Kristen’s room… holding his rifle between his arms and running down the street after Parker.  “I’m calling it in closer, don’t go out there!” the officer on the radio yelled out as Cameron ignored him, eventually catching up with Parker who was hiding behind a construction truck. 

    A few hundred yards down the street was the ant crawling all over the streets, its head and legs pivoting erratically as it scouted for sustenance for the nest it belonged to.  It was imperative that the ant died, otherwise an invasion from the main nest could occur.  Parker knew this, ignoring an approaching Cameron as she leaned around the truck and attempted to shoot at the ant, met with a metallic click, the rifle not firing. 

    The ant turned and skittered around as an explosion hit directly atop its thorax, it seemed to be approaching Cameron and Parker’s area of the city as their hearts sank, but the ant suddenly turned and started to circle around once more, destroying a few more buildings under construction and knocking over more cranes as they slammed into the city with a plume of smoke. 

    “Here…” Cameron said as he leaned over and switched the safety off the rifle.  Parker nodding before she leaned around the truck and fired a shot.  The loud bang scared her, her ears ringing as she screamed.  Cameron holding his own ears, never hearing a gun fire that close before.  “Fuck!” Cameron yelled.  Parker turned back, and instead focused, shooting her rifle again and again, her bullets impacting the ant, but it was hardly making a dent, Cameron shooting his own rifle on the other side of the truck.   

    Their ears ringing, unable to hear anything else, but they could see another orange fireball erupt as it hit the streets around the ant, causing the insect to turn and turn around without knowing where it wanted to go, the explosion nearly threw the pair to the ground as it was so close.  Cameron reached out and grabbed Parker by the shoulder to turn her around, tears in her eyes and streaming down her reddened cheeks as Cameron realized she was just as scared as he was. 

    “Let’s go!” Cameron yelled, but Parker could barely make out the words he said, reading his lips instead as she agreed.  Throwing down their guns and running back as fast as they could as a deep rumble followed behind them…

     

                          

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Ginny – 36

     

                  “Ooo… what’s this?” Ginny curiously questioned as she looked over the edge of the black and gold chair in the micro room, dressed in a comfortable loose shirt and tight leggings, her bare feet resting outside of Serentiy and Luxury.  Ginny had been relaxingly working on her laptop in the dimly lit room while she watched over the micros, but she had felt a few little tickles on the front of her toes as she noticed swarm of micros were approaching the fronts of her feet.   

                  “Aww… are you guys my little worshippers coming to see me?” Ginny asked in a cute tone as she giggled and went back to typing on her laptop for a few minutes.  Ginny pressing a few more buttons to send a work email before shutting her laptop and placing it on the small table next to the throne.

                  Ginny smiling as she leaned over the chair to see thousands and thousands of tiny dots all swarming in front of her feet, they were seemingly even more fanatic than her little bathroom people that she bathed away earlier in the week. 

    A few of the dots were right underneath her toes, she could feel the littlest sensation of her toes being touched and rubbed, but the tickles caused her to scrunch her toes up from the delicacy of their touches.  Ginny seeing a few streaks of red smear across the floor as her toes retracted inward.  “Oops… I’m sorry!” Ginny loudly whispered, but the remaining specks remained in place and still buzzed around her toes despite the casualties. 

                  “How about I take a few of you back home with me?  Does that sound good?” Ginny said in a cutesy, almost baby voice.  She could see the dots circling around, almost frantic at her suggestion.  They were still heading toward her toes, although rather slowly as she tried to relax, allowing her little worshippers to rub the fronts of her toes, thinking how amazing it was for them to be able to finally touch their goddess as she smirked and reared her head back in pleasure. 

                  Ginny tightening the muscles in her lower body as she felt a surge of arousal, her pussy already getting a little wet just from the idea of the tiny people worshipping her down by the tips of her bare toes.  Ginny reaching down and rubbing her leggings between her thighs, “mmm…” Ginny moaned as she leaned back over, looking down and watching all the little people surround her dark purple nails before a sudden popping noise ruined her mood. 

                  Ginny looked up to see a tiny orange puff shoot up from Queenstown by the open door.  Ginny tilted her head in confusion, removing her hand from between her legs and placing them carefully on the armrests instead as she curled her lips in bewilderment.  Another sudden puff of orange shot up and dissipated to a tiny cloud of black smoke above the tiny buildings.

                  She reared over to the table to text Kristen, “Hey, there’s like something wrong with one of the little cities…” Ginny messaged.

                  “Okay, just, help the city I guess?” Kristen’s response came a few seconds later.  Ginny needed to see what was going on, but she had hundreds of people all crawling between her toes.  Looking down noticing that the mass of dots was getting closer to her feet, some even wiggling themselves between her toes. 

                  “Guys, get off, I gotta get up…” Ginny whispered down, but the micros kept getting closer over the next minute she granted them to listen to her command.  “Seriously, get away, I don’t want to squish you…” Ginny said with a more serious tone.  Ginny letting another minute pass as she anxiously kept looking up at Queenstown as yet another little puff of orange exploded in the half stepped-on city. 

                  Ginny bit her lip and gripped her fingers onto the armrest tighter out of frustration, “do you not know how to listen to me, I said get off of my feet!” Ginny yelled out, the mass of dots stopping, but a few dozen kept throwing themselves in between her toes as she huffed and stood up anyway, feeling the tiny pops of the people squish underneath her feet and between her toes as she stepped over Serenity and up onto the pathways.  Leaving a small puddle of red splotches at the base of the throne, as well as a few red dots between the skin of her toes that she couldn’t see. 

                  She quickly stepped up to Queenstown by the door, looking on from above as she saw a tiny red ant crawling around the buildings.  “Oh my god!” Ginny yelled out, she could see three little grey planes shooting at the ant and a few micros on the barren streets all scattering away from the quick moving insect. 

    Ginny instinctively raised her foot over the city, angling her toes down to step on the ant, but quickly retracted her foot back onto the pathway, not wanting to ruin all the reconstruction of Queenstown that Kristen had been working on. 

                  “Uhh…” Ginny hesitated, looking around for a solution, she quickly stepped out of the door and into the hallway, taking a few steps before her eyes caught a little glinting flying object at about her chest level.  “What the… what are you doing here?” Ginny said in shock as she spotted the tiny plane, hearing the squeaky buzzing of its engines. 

    Ginny reached out and pinched the tiny jet between her fingers, attempting not to crush it, being as gentle with her grasp as possible as the plane’s wings exploded and collapsed off the fuselage, but keeping the rest mostly intact.  Ginny could see that the tail broke off, but unaware that a few dots fell out of the back, splattering atop her chest.  She walked the plane to the living room and sat the half-collapsed plane on the coffee table in front of the sofa, “stay there…” Ginny ordered as she turned and headed to the kitchen. 

                  She dug through the kitchen cabinets looking for bug spray of some kind, reaching in and pulling out a purple can of insecticide, holding it up to her face to see a picture of a dead ant on the label.  “Wait…” Ginny mumbled to herself, thinking about if the spray would also kill the tiny people… they were even smaller than bug sized after all, they would surely suffocate, their lungs would burn and melt from the chemicals, “shit…” Ginny said as she placed the can back into the cupboard and walked back into the living room. 

                  “Don’t think I’ll forget about you…” Ginny cryptically said as she pointed at the quarter inch destroyed plane smoking on the coffee table, striding past it on her way back into the micro room.  This time, Ginny closed the door behind her, not wanting anymore of the little real bugs to get inside.               

                  She squatted down over Queenstown, the three little warplanes pulling up and away over her head to avoid Ginny’s body as Ginny stared down at the city, squinting her eyes in concentration as she spotted the little red ant as it walked by a small group of dots. 

                  Ginny reached down and held out the underside of her nail, placing it in the middle of a street, a few buildings on either side of the road collapsing underneath Ginny’s finger as the ant crawled onto her digit with almost no effort.  Ginny smiling as it worked so much easier than she thought it was going to be.  Pushing herself up to her full height as the ant quickly crawled down her finger. 

                  Suddenly she could feel a burning sensation as the ant stopped, “ah!  Ah… you bitch…” Ginny grumbled in pain as the red ant started to sting her, Ginny quickly pinching the ant to death with her other hand and rubbing her fingers together, mashing the ant into a mushed-up pile of its former self. 

                  “Ah…” Ginny grumbled again in pain as she saw a little white blister forming on the skin of her porcelain finger.  “You see what I have to go through to save you all?” Ginny spoke to the micros, holding out her hand to show the micros before she stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her…

                  “Dammit…” Ginny said as she went back into the kitchen and washed her hands.  “It’s okay, Kristen comes back tomorrow, and I don’t have to deal with anymore gross bugs…” Ginny mumbled, drying her hands before looking through the cabinets for a small bowl…

                   

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

     

    Kristen

     

                  The low hum of the airplane’s engines sounded throughout the cabin; the lights dimmed as the air stewards were just starting their drink service.  Madelyn with her headphones on and watching her favorite princess movie on her tablet, barely making a peep, a poster child for perfect behavior.  Kirsten sat next to Madelyn, Kristen herself at the window seat staring out toward the ground passing by underneath several miles below. 

    It was strange seeing the tiny landscape from the perspective of the plane window, something she was used to seeing in her two rooms back at home, but for some reason it made her feel small being all the way up in the sky aboard the plane not being able to reach out and pick up a little crystalline building from the ground like she could do in her back rooms.  The real world was the real world, her influence over people’s lives confined to two rooms in a suburban household. 

    Instead, Kristen nuzzled up next to the wall of the plane and pulled out her phone, charging her credit card and connecting to the Wi-Fi aboard the plane before immediately receiving a wave of notifications from her cities and a message from Justyna. 

    Kristen looking over the cities’ messages first.  An update from Nyla about the progress on her cleaning, but Kristen ignored it, next was a report about an insect attacking Queenstown with an attached video.  It showed a few street cameras of the action but didn’t really offer too much detail.  Most of the cameras destroyed when Kristen had stepped into Queenstown anyway.

    Kristen could see the ant, it looked massive, bigger than a building as she raised the phone up to her face to get a closer look.  “What’re you watching, mommy?” Madelyn cutely asked as Kristen quickly clicked off her phone screen and smiled. 

    “Nothing, sweetie” Kristen dismissed as Madelyn giggled and went back to watching her movie.  Kristen turned more, hiding her screen as she pulled open the video once more.  She could see the details of the ant, it was terrifying, Kristen couldn’t imagine trying to fight something like that, seeing it’s claw like mandibles blow through a building, the video was silent, but it didn’t make it any less horrific to watch as Kristen was fearful of insects.

    Kristen watching closely as she could see bright flashes of explosions tearing apart the streets and impacting the ant that seemed to be unfazed by the force, until she could spot two people hiding behind a larger truck, two people dressed in the Royal Academy cadet uniforms.  Kristen could see that they were the only people on the ground, a man and a woman, flashes from their guns pointed up at the ant from far below its gangly legs and monstrous red body scattered around, how brave of them, Kristen thought. 

    Suddenly Kristen could see them drop their rifles and run after another big explosion, only a moment later did the massive leg of the ant crush the truck, the two cadets disappearing out of the camera’s view and the video ended. 

    Kristen went to the next attachment from the cities, it was a video from Sole City, Kristen could immediately see thousands of people all running around the streets in the dimly lit setting, cars crashing into one another, the video was also silent, but she could see on the faces of the people that they were screaming in terror.  The city was aflame as Kristen’s massive midriff and legs were in the background before she could see Madelyn’s barbie doll come around the corner behind a towering skyscraper.  

    The pink plastic toy heel splattering a group of running people scattering across a packed street before Kristen took a deep breath and turned off her phone, ending the video short.  Kristen looking up and away from her screen, ashamed that just that little segment of the video made her lower body warmer, feeling good as she shook her head and repressed the feeling, looking over at Madelyn’s movie for a quick distraction. 

    The air steward dropped off water and a small snack to Kristen and Madelyn a few moments later.  After a half hour, Kristen reopened her phone, hoping that there would be no more videos, and it appeared there were none, instead scrolled over to Justyna’s message and tapping it open.    

    “Kristen.  I write this message in earnest.  I fear that I do not have much time left alive.  I am buried within an old military bunker underneath a mountain after having encountered resistance forces near the city of Bervic.  Ginny had succeeded in wiping out much of their forces, but during the engagement there was an accident, I won’t go into detail, but there was a cave-in and we’re trapped. 

    My people have been trying to dig us out for days now, but we are running out of water.  I do not believe my people will get to us in time.  I implore you to prepare for my death and expect the resistance to gain momentum when they find out I’m gone.  Take care.” Justyna’s message read as Kristen’s heart dropped. 

    Kristen couldn’t figure out how to reply, closing her eyes and trying think instead, but the flight seemed to be going slower and slower… just wanting to get home instead, but the hours eventually went by. 

                  “Almost home, Maddy girl...”  Kristen said as she turned her car into the familiar neighborhood streets, parking in the garage.  Madelyn hugging Ginny before rushing upstairs with her suitcase to unpack.  Kristen and Ginny retreating to the couch in the living room to catch up a bit.  Kristen talking about the fun stuff that happened on her vacation for a few minutes before Ginny updated Kristen on the basics of watching over the tinies.  Kristen noticing a small bowl turned over atop the table. 

                  Ginny curling her toes over the edge of the table, showing off her pedicure provided by the twin cities in which Kristen was impressed that the new pedicure crews did such a good job, the conversation persisting.    

                  “An ant?” Kristen curiously asked.

                  “Yeah, I got ‘em, but he got me…” Ginny said as she held out her finger and showed Kristen the tiny blister, a bit of Ginny’s dead skin peeling around the pinkish bump. 

                  “Ouch… well, thank you for watching over everyone and protecting them, you know I appreciate it… you taking any of them home with you?” Kristen asked. 

                  “I don’t think so, they kinda got on my nerves a little bit… but maybe next time?” Ginny said as she shrugged. 

                  “Yeah, I mean, they’re here… anytime you want them” Kristen softly chuckled. 

                  “Okay, I’m glad you’re back.  I love ya!  I’ll let you relax now!” Ginny said as she stood up and stretched.  Kristen standing up too.  “Oh wait!  I forgot… if you look over here…” Ginny lead on as she stepped away from the couch around the table toward the upside-down bowl.  Ginny lifting the bowl revealing a tiny broken airplane with a hundred or so specks scattered around the plane.  Kristen’s eyes widening in both shock and disappointment. 

                  “What happened?” Kristen asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

                  “It’s my fault… I had the door cracked open for some airflow when it got a little stuffy… they must have flown out…” Ginny admitted.

                  “Ginny!  No… how many others got out?!  What if Madelyn finds any?!” Kristen loudly whispered, not wanting her daughter to hear. 

                  “I promise this is the only thing that got out… I checked all around and even vacuumed the floors just in case… I’m sorry…” Ginny whispered ashamed.  Kristen sighed and nodded her head.

                  “It’s okay… I just… Madelyn is too young for that…” Kristen said, not wanting to upset Ginny too much either as Kristen relaxed her posture. 

                  “I know… I didn’t mean for it to happen” Ginny agreed before sitting the bowl back down and over the plane, once again trapping the escapees in total darkness.  Kristen walked Ginny to the door as Ginny slipped her shoes back on, the two hugging before opening the door, letting the chilly air into the house.  “Hey, Janelle said she would be down to run with us or get dinner sometime” Ginny said. 

                  “Yeah, that sounds good… I love ya Ginny, I’ll text you tomorrow” Kristen waving bye as Ginny slung her bag over her shoulder.  Kristen closing the door and breathing a sigh of relief.  “Ya hungry, Maddy?” Kristen shouted up the stairs in the quiet home. 

                  “No!  I’m just watching a movie” Madelyn shouted back, muffled from behind her door.  Kristen shuffled back to her kitchen and got a drink of water, seeing her bottles of wine in the fridge before deciding to pour them down the drain and throw the bottles into the recycling bin in the garage. 

                  She went back to the couch, passing up the bowl and sitting down, stretching her legs and feet out toward the table, and resting her bare heels atop the small bowl, surely terrifying the tiny people trapped within as she pulled out her phone.  “Justyna, are you alive?  Where are you?  I need to try to get you out…” Kristen typed.  Minutes went by and there was no response, it was unlike Justyna who almost always instantly responded. 

                  Kristen waited a few more minutes as she began to worry.  Lifting herself up from the table in the late evening and entering into the nano room.  Immediately noticing her silver high heels had been moved to the East border of the mat and that a purple dildo penis was stuck near the middle of the pink mat and dangerously close to the border of West Ostrov.  “What… the…” Kristen confusingly whispered under her breath as she stepped around to the black leather sofa. 

                  She sat down and pulled out her phone again, “Justyna, can you please respond…” Kristen messaged, waiting a few minutes, and still nothing as she stared out over Ostrov with concern.

    Kristen started to grow angry, her grip around her phone tightening, resisting the urge to step all over East Ostrov at the base of her sofa and commit genocide for attempting to rebel so seriously against Justyna.  Instead, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes in an attempt to meditate herself away from a bad decision.  Suddenly a tiny vibration shook her hand, seeing a message from Justyna pop up. 

    “We’re still alive.  Feel weak.  No water.  At the base of the purple monolith” Justyna’s message read as Kristen looked up.  The purple dildo was decently sized, but it certainly wasn’t big enough to where Kristen considered it a monolith, she thought as she stood up, walking around and squatting down next to the toy. 

    Kristen could see a few smudges and some land that seemed scraped away around the toy, unaware of the fun that Ginny had, looking down at a patch of grey beneath the balls of the toy.  It was covered in a flaky white layer of what Kristen could only assume was from Ginny, Kristen rolling her eyes at the disgusting sight.  “God dammit, Ginny…” Kristen mumbled, why did she have to leave this here, Kristen thought. 

    “Justyna, I’m gonna get you out…” Kristen said as she started to reach down, her brow dropping as she retracted her hand, realizing that the smallest touch would flatten everything beneath her… “shit…” Kristen whispered, looking around for anything to help, but everything around would crush and flatten the tiny mountain that Justyna was buried under. 

    An idea flashed across Kristen’s mind, seeing how big the ant looked in the video compared to the little micro people in the city, maybe it was time to use scale to her advantage and save her nano Prime Minister. 

    Kristen stood up and walked into her kitchen, grabbing a cap off of a water bottle and returning to the micro room, hovering over Queenstown, and looking down, picking out the academy with her hazel eyes.  “I need a volunteer cadet right now…” Kristen said down to the city before setting the cap down to the ground on its side. 

                   

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Cameron – 24  Parker – 25

    Queenstown

     

                  “So why did you come after me again?” Parker asked, teasing Cameron as they had dinner in Cameron’s dorm room.  Cameron shaking his head with an embarrassed smile. 

                  “Don’t worry about it” Cameron dismissed, his cheeks blushing a little red.

                  “Is it because you believe in the goddess now?” Parker sarcastically asked with a small chuckle. 

                  “Fuuuck no” Cameron said. 

                  “I know…I know… I just… wish you could see her like I see her…” Parker said with sincerity.

                  “We barely got away… if Ginny hadn’t gotten that ant… I mean we almost got squashed by her purple ass nail when she bent down… I don’t seem them like gods… I never will…” Cameron said, Parking curling her lips and looking down. 

                  “Yeah, but we made it, didn’t we?  And you didn’t answer my question… you chased me to the top of the building when the goddess got angry, you chased after me when I went to shoot at the ant… why?” Parker asked, Cameron shaking his head and setting his plate of food down on the desk next to him. 

                  “I went after you because… you’re the only person I know in this whole room…” Cameron said, hesitation in his voice. 

                  “And?” Parker prodded, tilting her head, and raising her brow. 

                  “You’re my only friend, Parker…” Cameron admitted, taking a deep breath in, anxious of the vulnerability he was feeling.    

                  “And?” Parker teased more with a wide smile.    

                  “Come on…” Cameron shook his head as Parker laughed. 

                  “You tried to ask me out the first time we met… we were carrying a dead body!  You had no game” Parker started laughing as Cameron couldn’t help but grin, albeit embarrassed at the same time.  “That feels like months ago…” Parker said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

                  “Yeah… it does…” Cameron softly spoke.   

                  “It’s okay… you’re allowed to have a crush on me… just like I’m allowed to have a crush on the goddess… but I would ask her out in totally different way” Parker said.  The pair finally loosening up, laughing with one another as they ate and conversed through the early evening. 

                  “I promise!  I’m okay with you just being my friend… I got your back…” Cameron said with sincerity. 

                  “You swear?” Parker asked in a friendly tone.

                  “I swear…” Cameron said as he held up his hand. 

                  “Then I promise I have your back… sorry for being so cold to you… I just… it changes you when you lose everyone you know in your life… it makes you not want to get attached to anyone… at any moment the goddess could end your life and only she knows the reason why…” Parker said. 

                  “Yeah… I understand…” Cameron said before there was a more violent rumble in the distance nearly throwing the pair to the ground.  Everyone used to Kristen coming and going, but it was a little too close for comfort with Kristen’s stomp outside of the city as they both looked up and out of Cameron’s dorm window.  Following the legs of Kristen all the way up her body and seeing her staring back down from high above. 

    “I NEED A VOLUNTEER CADET RIGHT NOW…” Kristen’s voice boomed over the city.  Parker and Cameron’s eyes meeting. 

    “Parker… please…” Cameron said with a weak voice, shaking his head with disapproval.  Parker’s hands twitching, overjoyed and anxious all at the same time.

    “I… I… have to” Parker’s voice was trembling as well.  Cameron curling his lips and turning away, not wanting to see her leave.  Parker slowly standing up.  Parker walking up and hugging Cameron from behind as she could feel his hands hug her arms back, the first hug she had since the storms over six years ago.  “You’ll see me again… don’t worry…I got your back, remember?” Parker said. 

    “Please come back…” Cameron said before he sighed and let go of Parker’s arms.  Parker’s eyes lowered a bit in sadness before she quickly left the dorm room, expecting an entire army of volunteers flooding the halls, but it was just her, nobody else seemed enthused, I thought they wanted to serve their goddess, Parker thought. 

    Parker exited the academy into the open streets, staring up at the titanic Kristen hovering above, her impossibly huge figure taking up nearly the entire sky.  Her daydream coming true, seeing Kristens body loom overhead the city, taking a moment to bask in the power the goddess had, the curves of her body lit up from the dim glow of the city lights at her feet as Parker could feel her own body trembling, but her moment had come, it was time to serve.  

    Parker could see the clear plastic cap in the distance the size of a sports stadium.  Looking around she spotted the instructors jeep parked outside of the academy.  “How did I know it was going to be you?” the instructor said with contempt as he was resting against the back of the jeep.  “Get going… it’s best not to keep her waiting…” the instructor ordered as he handed his keys to a speechless Parker, not expecting the support from the hard ass academy leader. 

    Parker drove the deep down the abandoned streets, dodging craters, upturned cars, and collapsed buildings.  “IS THAT MY VOLUNTEER?  FLASH YOUR LIGHTS IF YOU’RE THE ONE HELPING ME…” Kristen’s voice boomed from above.  Parker’s heart racing as she flashed the lights of the jeep rapidly… the giant plastic oval growing bigger and bigger as she nearly pushed the jeep to its maximum speed. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Kristen

     

                  “Good… once I see you in the cap, I’ll pick you up, so brace yourself…” Kristen said as she patiently waited for the little dot sized vehicle to drive through the city.  Kristen’s patience running thin as the car seemed to slow, she even put the cap as close to the academy as possible without crushing anyone or any buildings. 

    Kristen looked over Queenstown in the meantime, so much devastation, her accidental step, her stomp into the city to kill Werth, the ant plowing through downtown, promising herself she would help with reconstruction a bit more in the coming weeks to show the people she didn’t want to give up on the city.   

                  A few agonizing minutes later, Kristen could see the tiny feint glow of the speck-sized car in the cap as Kristen squatted down and gently lifted the cap upward from the floor.  Balancing it out between her coral orange nails.  Kristen gently carried the cap into the hallway and locked the city room behind her, opening the nano room and stepping onto the pink mat, trying to be soft with her steps to not shake the cap too much.

                  “Whoever you are in that car… I need you to dig out my friend under the mountains… if you kill her, you will die… if you hurt her… you will die… her name is Justyna… work with her people to figure out where she is, but I should be setting you down near where she’s trapped… flash your lights if you understand” Kristen commanded as saw the dot glow a few times.  Kristen’s face stern and serious as she slowly lowered the cap down to its side at the base of Ginny’s purple penis toy.  “When you’re done… come back here and wait for me…” Kristen commanded as she tapped her coral nail atop the cap. 

                  Kristen exiting the room as to not cause too much interference, sitting on her couch and pulling out her phone, “Justyna, I sent help… I hope it works…” Kristen messaged, met with no reply. 

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Parker – 25

    West Ostrov

                  Parker’s lip was bleeding a bit, and her shoulder was throbbing with pain, tossed, and tumbling around the jeep, feeling the intense vibrations of being lifted up and sat down, weathering the storm of Kristen’s footsteps quaking far below.  Parker managing to flip the lights a few times to acknowledge that she understood her goddess’ commands.  Staring at her massive face out of the windshield of the jeep. 

                  Parker nearly falling out of the jeep, and coughing a few times as she hoisted herself up, feeling the soft mushy floor beneath her, watching as Kristen left the room miles away, leaving Parker all alone surrounding by pink, and green, with a monstrous purple penis towering above her for a few miles. 

                  Her orders were clear as she turned around, it was strange sight, she could see mountains towering over her, but everything also seemed so small, there was a city, some of the taller the buildings even reaching up to Parkers chin.  There were hundreds of people all scattered over the top of a white hill covered in a flaky substance. 

                  Parker had always heard about the smaller people in the other room, but never thought she would be standing amongst them, or rather, over them, easily towering a thousand feet or more above them.  Looking down, she stepped into the brown and dried up forests surrounding the city, feeling her boots compress into the trees as they exploded like twigs and dried leaves beneath her feet, the crunch felt weird at first, but she persisted forward. 

                  Her heart racing fast as she almost didn’t have time to think about what she was doing and how big she was compared to the environment around her, a massive black couch in the distance instead of a throne, huge windows just like in the city room, but an entire country spread out all around.  Living in the shadow of her goddess for 6 years, she never once thought she could ever feel big again, but having even tinier people all around her was a feeling she couldn’t describe or comprehend even in her own mind. 

                  Approaching the white mountain, Parker stepped into what she thought at first was snow, but it seemed harder and yet more brittle than snow, her boots sinking into the white substance as it cracked like ice, seeing half inch tall people running around all atop the mountain.  “Hey… uhh… where’s Justyna?” Parker nervously asked as she approached the mountain, seeing the tiny people scattering away from her. 

                  She could hear their littles squeaks of screams, was this what Kristen felt like?  A towering monolith of total power that everyone was scared of?  Parker thought, but no, she had a task, she was chosen by her goddess.  Parker’s heart was fluttering, out of all the millions of people, she had chosen Parker, picking Parker up into her massive hands like an angel…

                  “Seriously… I’m here to dig up someone called Justyna…” Parker said as she hovered next to the mountain, taking a few steps and climbing up the thick flaky goop, a tiny man dodging her hand coming down onto the rocks as Parker’s eyes widened, nearly flattening a real tiny person in comparison to her, it was a surreal feeling, she wanted to say sorry, but her mouth didn’t move.  Parker turned her eyes away instead; she could then spot a deep hole centered around a flat part of the mountain.  She could also see a few brave tiny half inch tall people who didn’t run away from her pointing toward a hole. 

                  “There… in there!  Dig down!” Parker could hear their squeaky little voices yelling up at her.

                  “Okay, get away just in case…” Parker commanded as the people all ran away from her black boots.  Parker began ripping her nails and hands into the hole, shoveling out sections of dirt entombed in the flaky white goop. 

    Scooping out tons and tons of debris dirt and rock with ease.  Parker felt strong for the first time in her life, throwing entire boulders like tiny pebbles, every action of hers was powerful and effective, her hands plowing through the mountain compared to the days of work that the tiny nanos had done, digging down further as she dropped to her knees to compensate how far down she had already dug up.  

                  Suddenly, Parker could feel a harder material, and an opening formed beneath her, looking inside the hole, she could see dust flowing upward, followed by a dim red light at the bottom.  Parker scooped away a few more sections, revealing a whole big enough to squeeze her hand through and flatten her palm out.  “Justyna, if you’re in there… get on and I’ll get you out…” Parker said. 

                  A moment later she could feel a little tickle atop her hand.  Is that what it felt like to the goddess as well, was Parker just a little tickle of a sensation on the goddess’ skin?  Parker gently lifted her hand up through the hole and into the light, seeing two tiny people laying down in her palm, raising them up to her eyes, they looked almost dead, but their eyes were blinking and their mouths moving a little. 

                  Parker could hear a tiny buzzing noise next to her head as she looked around, her eyes widening as her red hair waved a bit, the wind blowing past her right ear as a helicopter a few inches long hovered in front of her freckled nose.  Parker holding her hand still as the helicopter descended down to her pale palm, feeling the little metallic aircraft land on her skin like a flying bug.  It felt cold, but so real.  Parker watching on in almost disbelief, speechless as a small crew of tiny people picked up the two lifeless looking bodies and carried them into the helicopter before it lifted up and away, flying off toward the other side of the room. 

                  Parker smiling as she could hear the tiny people nearby her boots all cheering and clapping, looking down and giving them a tiny wave.  She looked around, realizing the goddess would be coming in at any time to get her, Parker didn’t want to mess around in the new playground, quickly and carefully making her way back through the dead woodlands she had crushed and toward the jeep parked in the giant cap.

                  Sat in the jeep and waiting patiently with a wide grin across her face, thinking of all the ways the goddess was going to show her appreciation.  Perhaps letting Parker walk across her perky chest, or to play atop her toes, to have a conversation with her, to… take her out on a date.  Parker was giddy with excitement, but the minutes kept passing and Parker had yet to feel the vibration of her goddess approaching…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Kristen

     

                  Kristen cuddled Madelyn in the smaller bed adorned with stuffed animals all around, Kristen watching a movie along with her daughter into the night, checking her phone periodically for a message, but it just wasn’t coming.  Kristen growing a little nervous, how reckless was it to drop off a random micro into Ostrov.  Who knew if the micro was destroying cities and ripping people apart like a micro-Godzilla?  Kristen trying not to think about it, but if they were an academy cadet, then surely, they would be loyal to Kristen and her commands, she thought.  

                  She shook away the thoughts and instead lovingly squeezed her daughter a little tighter, “when this is over, let’s get you in the bath” Kristen said.

                  “I don’t’ wanna…” Madelyn said with some slight attitude. 

                  “Come on… you know you need a bath” Kristen said. 

                  “I don’t want to take a bath!”  Madelyn said with a little bit of annoyance in her tone.  Madelyn had been a sweet and easier child most of her young life, it was only natural that occasionally she would throw out some resistance on things. 

                  “Sweetie, why not?” Kristen softly asked.

                  “I want to watch another movie” Madelyn said with a little bit of sadness. 

                  “Hmm… well how about if you take a bath tonight, then we watch three movies tomorrow?” Kristen suggested.

                  “Umm… fine” Madelyn agreed after a few seconds of pondering the offer. 

                  Kristen toweled off her daughter and got her ready for bed, going through Madelyn’s nightly routine.  Reading Madelyn a few short stories and rubbing her daughter’s head for a little bit, lovingly kissing her on the forehead, “goodnight, love you…” Kristen softly whispered with a smile.

                  “Love you, too…” Madelyn cutely whispered before she buried herself under her pink blankets and troves of stuffed animals surrounding her bed. 

                  Kristen went back downstairs.  It had been a few hours since she had dropped off the unknown micro to help Justyna, hoping there would be a message on her phone waiting for her.  Kristen swiping her phone up from the table next to the overturned bowl trapping the plane escapees. 

                  “I’m at a hospital in Volenskya… your idea worked… she saved us” Justyna’s message read.  Kristen breathing a sigh of relief as she closed her eyes and felt a rush of alleviation wash over her body. 

                  “Good, I’m glad you’re okay… I didn’t even know the micro I picked up was a she… I’ll come get her…” Kristen responded. 

                  “No wait… I want to talk to her; I could use her help still” Justyna quickly responded. 

                  “Are you sure?  I don’t have any direct contact with whoever it is… so, you would have to talk to her yourself somehow” Kristen responded. 

                  “Yes, I want her to help hunt down what’s left of the resistance and my former cabinet who want me dead” Justyna responded.  Justyna raising her brow a bit, liking the feisty Justyna’s plan. 

                  “Alright… I’ll tell her” Kristen said as she went into the nano room, walking up to the cap and squatting down.  “Hey little hero girl… thanks for saving Justyna… but she still needs your help… do what she asks of you, and I promise I’ll greatly reward you when your tasks are done…” Kristen spoke, seeing the tiny dot sized car flash its little lights again, Kristen smiling down at the micro before leaving and locking the door behind her. 

                  She felt good, solving a major problem felt satisfying, walking around to the back door of the house, and checking on the progress of the pool, it seemed to be taking shape quite nicely, excited for the warmer weather as she lazily walked back to the living room. 

                  “Now what to do with you little runaways…” Kristen said as she crouched down near the bowl and rested on her knees, lifting the bowl upward and staring at the micros and their plane all at chest level with her body, her tank top showcasing her larger cleavage, Kristen purposefully looming her curvy chest over the plane before rearing back.  There was easily over a hundred dots all surrounding the broken and wingless plane.  Some of them were moving around, but most were huddled around in groupings. 

    Kristen lowered her head and chest until the micros were at eye level, breathing a disappointed sigh underneath the table and sparing the micros from being blown away by her breath before she raised her head up slightly so that her lips were visible to the micros. 

    “So… you all know the rules… you’re not allowed outside the room with my permission… punishment is death…” Kristen ominously spoke.  A few of the micros attempting to scatter away, but most just stayed huddled as if they accepted their deaths.  Kristen not wanting any chance of Madelyn discovering them around the house. 

                  Kristen making quick work of the stragglers, rearing her finger up and over the table and pressing her nail into the individual specks attempting to run away rather than listen to her words.  Tapping the pad of her finger around the plane until the majority of people kept still.  Kristen wiping her finger into the carpet besides her to rid her skin of the bloody splotches that were squished into the creases of her fingerprint until it was clean.

                  “But… I’m trying to be less reactive since my vacation… I’m thinking, instead of just squishing you all… I’ll give you each a choice…” Kristen said as she eyed up the broken plane.  “You can earn a chance to go back to the room and live… or… I squish you right here and now… anybody that wants a chance to live, go get back into the plane and stay there until I tell you otherwise…” Kristen commanded. 

                  Immediately she saw the bulk of the hundred or so specks walking back to the plane, each one getting in apart from about a dozen micros that didn’t seem to move.  “Last warning…” Kristen spoke as she hovered her finger over the specks that didn’t motion, convincing a few of them to move to the plane.  “Alright then…” Kristen dismissed, allowing the fleeing micros to get a safe enough distance away before she pressed her finger into the group that remained immobile, refusing her command, feeling their bodies squish and crunch.

                  Kristen reached out to the broken plane, gently gripping the small metallic tube between her fingers, and lifting them up, carrying them to her master bedroom.

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Simon

    Sole City

     

                  Ever since Kristen drunkenly decimated Sole City with her barbie doll rampage, the people of the metropolis were in a state of despair and loss, grieving their friends and loved ones who had been ruthlessly crushed and squished into Kristen’s pussy or flattened under the plastic of a mile tall child’s doll dressed like a sparkly pink princess. 

                  Simon couldn’t accept his fate any longer, with nothing to lose and no attachments to anyone in the city, he had been given information after Kristen had gone on vacation that a plane would attempt to leave the room.  The desire to get way, to go anywhere but Kristen’s torturous hellscape.  Ginny had been leaving the door open, the plane was stuffed with people, and they were ready to go, thousands more on the runway of the long-abandoned airport begging to get into the plane, but there was simply no room.  The plane lifted up and away, leaving the decimated city behind as it flew over the rest of the room.    

                  Simon crammed into a seat, nearly pressed up against the window, hurting his body, but it was better than dying he kept reminding himself.  He had no idea what his plan was, the pilots said they would get as far away as possible and land when there was no more fuel, whenever that would come.  Maybe to get outside, to get picked up by a stranger that actually wanted to help them, but Simon likely knew this was a suicide mission.

    Suddenly the plane came to a screeching halt, everyone was thrown forward from the inertia, people bashed bodies, knocked out, dying as they hit their heads on the wall, broken limbs, and ribs.  Simon could see the wings explode off the plane, met with the few of Ginny’s almond eyes.  There was a sudden rush of air as he looked back, seeing the tail section snap off along with people falling out of the back, the rest holding on tight and screaming. 

                  He had spent days under the bowl, it was pitch black, surviving off the food and water dwindling down from the plane as people regretted ever leaving.  A group of injured people unable to move as others with some medical knowledge tended to their wounds.  Starving, their eyes getting used to the almost total darkness. 

                  He watched as Kristen lowered herself down, her immense chest taking up his sky as he was prepared to die underneath her breasts, but he held his ground and just closed his eyes, hearing the horrible noises of her finger crunching into people around him before the goddess presented the survivors with a choice. 

                  It wasn’t a second though… Simon went straight back into the plane, not wanting a guaranteed death anymore as he stared up at Kristen’s hazel and terrifyingly uncaring eyes.  He would rather go back to Sole City than be crushed, the instincts of not wanting to die enough to deter him as he sat down and watched out of the window as Kristen hovered her finger over the injured people who were too injured to move. 

                  If only Kristen had known they couldn’t move, Simon trying to ignore their pleading screams before there was a sudden wall of flesh pressing down onto them.  At least they were put out of their misery, Simon thought.  Then he was lifted upward, the dead bodies already in the plane floating lifeless for a moment before slamming back down on the floor in a gross thud, the rest of the people screaming as they were brought upstairs with their goddess. 

                  The next thing Simon could see as he looked out of the window was a sea of fluffy white blankets, and… Kristen’s lower body wiggling as she shook off her tight jeans…

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Kristen

     

                  Kristen sat the plane down on the pillow next to her before she tossed her clothes across her room, not caring as much, thinking she would just clean it up the following day, wanting to relax and take her mind off recent events.  Having to return to her job in a few days, she wanted to enjoy and savor the waning moments of freedom. 

                  Dressed in her only her red panties and she unclasped her bra and tossed it into the pile.  Walking into her bedroom and going about her nightly routine, making sure her teeth were squeaky clean and her skincare was all in order.  She relived herself on her toilet before yawning and stretching wide, exhausted from the plane ride earlier in the day before she turned out the lights, leaving a feint glow from the nightlight in the corner of her room. 

                  She nuzzled herself under her blankets some, making sure to toss in her bed carefully to not disturb the broken plane sat atop her soft pillow.  Kristen opened up her phone and scrolled back to the video that was sent to her earlier and her drunken rampage with Madelyn’s doll.  Kristen could see her own hands manipulating the doll as the rest of the video played, the pink heels kicking through buildings, people disappearing under the rubble as she started to grow wet underneath her panties. 

                  Kristen rubbing herself slowly and softly underneath the blankets, closing her eyes and breathing heavier from her nose and mouth.  Kristen placed her phone down, feeling more aroused she pulled down the blankest past her knees, wiggling her panties down from out underneath her curvy ass and leaning her face over to the plane full of people. 

                  She gently pinched up the quarter inch tube and got one last look at it, hovering it up in front of her face and grinning, “alright, here’s the offer… if you can make me feel really good… then you’ll get to go back to the room and live… remember, I could have squished you on that table so put some effort in it…” Kristen said with a breathy tony before she bit her lip. 

                  She slowly lowered the plane to her right nipple, placing the airliner down next to her hardening nipple, “some of you get out here and rub… everyone else stay…” Kristen whispered.  Watching as a few dozen dots exited the plane. 

                  “Some here…” Kristen said as she allowed more dots to exit atop her left areola, “the rest…” Kristen teased as she lowered the plane down her body and over her midriff, settling the plane atop her mons just above her clit.  Kristen not bothering to shave much during vacation as her usually neatly trimmed pubes were a little longer than normal, the plane nestling between a few jet-black hairs. 

                  Kristen smiling as she saw the rest of the dots exit the plane, feeling the tiniest sensations of micro people walking across her body.  “For the men down there… it’s right here…” Kristen giggled as she tapped her finger atop her clit a few times and pulled away, leaning her head back into the pillow and getting cozy as she closed her eyes and pleasantly breathed. 

                  Kristen could feel her nipples hardening more as the people atop both of her breasts were giving off notable tickles that felt pleasant enough, a few minutes later she could feel the slightly more intense sensation atop her clit.  “Sorry, I haven’t showered since yesterday, it might be a little musky” Kristen giggled before she started humming to herself as she took a few lusting breaths in, smiling as she rotated her head into the pillow, it felt okay, but it didn’t feel amazing. 

                  She was wet and her nipples were fully erect, but it just wasn’t what she was picturing or hoping to feel in her head.  “Can you guys be a little more rough?” Kristen softly requested.  Only feeling the slightest increase in sensation.  “Your lives really do depend on it…” Kristen said, getting off more on the power of commanding the tiny escapee mites rather than the feeling of them actually rubbing her mountainous pink nipples or throbbing clit. 

                  Kristen gave them a few more minutes, but it started to feel like an annoying teasing more than anything that was remotely satisfying.  Kristen truly was feeling generous, hoping they would be successful, almost wanting to let them go but they weren’t living up to the expectation, “guys… I’m sorry… it’s just not feeling as good as I wanted… oh…” Kristen started to speak before feeling a little bit more pressure, they must have been really throwing themselves at her sensitive bits after hearing that. 

                  She clicked her tongue, the tiny people just weren’t enough, Kristen thinking that perhaps thousands more would probably get her to where she wanted to be, but the scared airplane people were too few.  Kristen reached down the length of her body, curling her fingers into her pussy instead beneath her clit, trying to help herself along as her fingers sloshed inside of herself. 

                  Biting her tongue as she started to moan, resisting the urge to rub her free hand over het tits, instead slowly fingering herself until her body felt warmer, finishing herself with a few pleasant breaths, not her most exciting orgasm, but left in the afterglow of bliss, nonetheless, still feeling the tiny people working at her nipples and clit.  “Stop…” Kristen whispered between a few soft breaths.  The sensation immediately ceasing. 

                  “You know what?  You tried, I felt it… I’ll take you back to the room… you… get in…” Kristen said as she pointed her dripping wet fingers at the tinies atop her clit, giving them a few minutes to get back inside.  “Sorry if anyone gets left behind… I can’t really see you all in my hair…” Kristen apologized as she fished the tiny plane out from her pubes. 

                  Her nipples were softening as he placed the plane on her right nipple, watching as the specks retreated inside the tube.  A few minutes later she left the micros on her left nipple return as well.  Kristen sat the plane back down on her pillow while she cleaned herself up in her bathroom before wrapping a silky satin white nightrobe around her body. 

                  Kristen carried the plane down the stairs gently, her tits bouncing behind the silky robe as she approached the micro room and unlocked it.  Stepping on the pathways as she looked for a good spot.  Unaware of where the plane came from in the first place, she sat the broken fuselage down outside her most proud city of Servitus.  An act of good faith to her cities.  “I brought back someone’s plane… with survivors… Please, no more escape attempts… I’m serious… we have a lot to talk about the next few days after I settle back into my life… but don’t worry, it won’t be like the meetings… goodnight” Kristen spoke with sincerity.

                  Kristen smirking as she walked around the pathways and retrieved her spotless white leather sandals from Braithe, carrying them back up the stairs with her and setting them down in her closet before returning to her bed. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Simon

                  Simon exited the plane and was immediately met with refugee and rescue teams from Servitus, Simon covered in a sticky wetness from head to toe, his eyes hollow and empty as he had been through decades of war, his hands and body trembling, his nose broken. 

    His memory was all a blur, his hands and body sore as he threw himself into her wet pink mountain, he could hear his nose crack as he threw himself into the wet slimy skin over and over again.  Thinking he was going to die, until her comforting words rang out overhead of going back to the cities alive. 

    He got back to the plane, younger and more physically fit than most of the other people who had been atop her clitoris, ran through over her wet folds, almost slipping a few times, running over her warm skin through her forest of towering black hairs and back onto the plane, watching out of the window as many couldn’t make it back in time…

    Almost all of the escapees on her nipples returning, only a few casualties of people behind stuck in between her soft pink skin while her nipples were hardening, the skin engulfing them and compressed them into mangled corpses. 

    Simon was brought into the Servitus refugee center along with thousands of other homeless and misplaced people from the Sole City massacre, staring blankly at the floor as he was going to have to start his life all over again…

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Kristen

    Kristen turning over in her blankets, her mind lit up with ideas of the future of her home, her little people, her life… Madelyn… all before she felt a little annoying tickle within her pubes.  Kristen reaching down and lazily scratching upward a few times, smearing the few people she had left behind clinging onto her hair for dear life before nestling cozily into her pillows…

    End Notes:

    This is now my record longest chapter.  The next few upcoming chapters will push time forward and progress the story. Please let me know if these chapters are toooo long to the point where it's annoying to read or something.  As always, let me know what you think and please enjoy.  Thanks for being patient with my while I try my best to live life and write all this crazy shit lol

    Make sure you check out my new story here as well!  https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13859

    Chapter 24 - Periwinkle by Panzer

    In this Chapter:  Kristen goes through a typical workday before picking up Madelyn from school.  Kristen begins an experiment with the micros.  Parker is forced into action in East Ostrov under Justyna’s supervision. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Unaware.  Crush.  Watersports.

     

     

    Kristen – Age 35   Madelyn – Age 7

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  Kristen quickly silenced the annoying melody of the alarm playing from her phone, the sky still dark outside through the windows as she tiredly rubbed her eyes, her face stricken with exhaustion and the lack of willpower to get out of bed as the soft pillows seemingly hugged her more than they would most mornings, attempting to lure her back to sleep.

     She grumbled and threw the covers off her body before she relieved herself in her dark bathroom illuminated only by the glow of a nightlight plugged into a socket above her counter.  Flicking on the vanity lights and temporarily blinding herself before she got a good look of her reflection in the wide mirror, tying her hair into a ponytail and blinking rapidly in an attempt to further wake herself.

                  She dawned some leggings and a sports bra, covering herself with a shirt and a jacket before wiggling up some comfy thick socks, Madelyn still asleep in her room as Kristen did a quick check before softly stepping downstairs and scrunching her toes into her running shoes before slipping her hands into some thin gloves.  Locking the front door behind her as Ginny was already waiting in the briskly cold air near the end of Kristen’s driveway, Kristen’s skin immediately flushing with goosebumps as the cold breeze wafted against her exposed face. 

                  Her breath visible as Ginny and Kristen greeted one another with a warm hug.  The pair meeting up with Janelle at her home, unpacked boxes still visible inside as she closed her door behind her and zipped up her jacket.  “Thanks for meeting me out so early, this is pretty much the only real time I have to run before I gotta get to the station” Janelle said with a stern face, she seemed wide awake contrast to the wilted Ginny and Kristen. 

                  “Of course!” Ginny attempted to say with an upbeat tone.  Kristen shaking a bit as it was nearly around freezing temperatures, wishing so badly in that moment for it to be summer in Lakeside, the sounds of her pool would fill her backyard, thinking of all the outdoor furniture she had already bookmarked online to order, imagining all the gardening and plants filling the surroundings with a hazy summer sunset as her background. 

                  “Oh, Kristen, let’s get warmed up, you’re shaking…come on” Janelle said as she led and started the early morning jog.  Ginny and Kristen had been running together for years, albeit a little later in the morning but Janelle in her prime fitness just seemed to keep going and going as Ginny and Kristen slowly succumbed to burnout.  The trio walking back to Janelle’s house after a few laps around the entire neighborhood before she graciously thanked her company.

                  “We should do dinner sometime!” Kristen said, out of breath, feeling warm, steam floating off her head as she started to unzip her jacket, placing her hands on her knees.  The fit Janelle hopping around as if she could run for 5 more miles with ease.  The sun creeping up in the sky as dawn steadily approached.    

                  “That sounds awesome!  Just let me know when!  I’ll even cook” Janelle said with a smile, giving the girls a hug goodbye, her serious and quiet demeanor somewhat disappearing in that moment as she walked inside to get ready for her ten-hour police shift.  Ginny and Kristen walking back to Kristen’s house first. 

                  “I’m starting to like her a little more…” Ginny said.

                  “Yeah, same… but you know I can’t host a dinner at my place” Kristen said with a giggle.

                  “Aw, what’s wrong, you don’t want to tell miss police officer about all the tiny people in your house?” Ginny teased. 

                  “No way!” Kristen laughingly dismissed, “like I need anyone else knowing... I still gotta figure out what Rasha knows…”  Kristen said. 

                  “Like I said, I could get her terminated from her internship if you wanted…” Ginny said with a shrug.   

                  “No, that’s okay… I’m thinking I’m just going to ignore her… maybe?  There’s no way she knows fully what she stepped on, right?” Kristen thinking out loud.   

    “Oh my god, I forgot my… uhh… toy…” Ginny blurted out in a moment of realization, a touch of pink on her reddened, sweaty cheeks from embarrassment.  

    “Yeah, I know… how is that one?” Kristen sarcastically asked, barely holding back a laugh. 

    “It’s just like any other above average purple dick… I’ll come grab it real fast…” Ginny said giggling as she motioned towards Kristen’s driveway.

    “No wait, I kinda like it there for now… looks really funny compared to Ostrov… you can get it some other time” Kristen said as Ginny shrugged before they both hugged their goodbyes, both needing to head to their respective offices for work that morning.    

    Kristen feeling a bit energized from the neighborhood run, starting on her morning routine, showering, dressing up in professional attire, dawning her makeup, fixing herself and Maddy breakfast.  Kristen sipping at her coffee, her high heels clicking across the kitchen tile as she placed the dirty dishes into the sink for a later cleaning. 

                  “C’mon Maddy girl, let’s get going” Kristen said. 

                  “Ugh…” Maddy groaned slightly, having to get used to going back to school after being on vacation as the young girl reluctantly grabbed her pink backpack up from the tidy kitchen floor. 

                  Kristen waved bye to Maddy as she ran off to the front gates of the school.  She sipped at her coffee once more, turning up the heat in her car on the brisk day, “just a few more weeks until it starts getting warmer…” she mumbled to herself as she pulled her phone out of her purse and looked at the location of the first tour she had set for the day, meeting a couple about the same age as herself who seemed keen on moving to Lakeside. 

                  Kristen had been preparing herself much like she usually would since she started professionally selling homes around the city.  Unlocking the door of the empty house for sale, Kristen then hung her blazer atop a hook in the foyer before she began inspecting the dwelling, making sure everything was neat and clean as she waited for the potential buyers just a few minutes away according to a text update.  Kristen stood by the door outside and greeted the couple as they parked. 

                  “Kristen?” the woman said as they approached along the sidewalk. 

                  “Yes!  You must be Sarah and Logan, nice to meet you both, welcome to Lakeside!” Kristen happily chirped.  The trio stepped inside as the couple took off their thicker coats and hung them up against the hooks next to Kristen’s blazer. 

                  “We’re much used to the warmer weather if you can’t tell” Logan sarcastically said, the man laughing a bit.  Kristen could immediately notice that Sarah was very pregnant once her coat was removed.  A brief flashback of the creepy night the cities and Ostrov showed up in her own home just before she gave birth raced through her head.

    A disturbingly humorous thought then crossed Kristen’s mind as her heels clicked on the wood floor that loudly echoed throughout the empty home.  Her thoughts of micro cities being in the house she was trying to sell to the couple was entertaining for a second, but no, even though Kristen was always slightly concerned that she would discover more of them somewhere other than her home.  She didn’t find anything during her inspections of hundreds of houses throughout her career, and as far as she knew, she was the only person in the world who had owned shrunken people.

                  “Sarah mentioned that you were moving from Arizona!  Yeah, I can imagine the cold being a little much for you two…” Kristen smiled as the couple seemed excited.  Kristen making small talk as she guided the pair around the house and up the stairs, confidently and professionally answering any questions or feedback they might have had. 

    Kristen showing them the spacious master bedroom in the quaint middle-class neighborhood... How many neighborhoods just like the one she was showcasing had she crushed over the years, or had drowned in her juices, the thought ran across her mind, craving a glass of wine to dull her thoughts of the power she had grown so used to.  The couple seemed to be all smiles as they voiced their positivity of the master bedroom, bringing Kristen back to the moment.  “So, boy or girl?” Kristen asked with her perfect smile as she nodded down to Sarah’s pregnant belly.

                  “Aww… it’s a boy” Sarah smiled wide, “do you have any children?” Sarah curiously asked.

                  “Yeah!  A daughter, she just turned 7 while we were on vacation” Kristen immediately pulling her phone out and showing the couple a picture of herself and Madelyn at the theme park together.    

                  “She’s adorable!” Sarah said as Kristen smiled.

                  “Thank you!  So… what are we thinking?” Kristen led on.

                  “The house seems great, but how close is it to the tech district?” Logan asked. 

                  “From here… honestly, with the heaviest rush hour traffic, about 35 minutes, with no traffic, like 15” Kristen said, watching Logan rub his stubbly chin a few times.   

                  “That’s not bad, it would be only twice a week in the office, babe…” Sarah said, shrugging her indifference.

                  “No… not bad, I guess… what about the closest gym?” Logan asked.  Kristen curled her lips, the younger 30 something man indeed worked out, and Kristen could tell, his toned forearms bulging from his folded-up sleeves, it had been some time since Kristen had gone on a date…

                  “Oh, only 5 or 10 minutes tops… there’s literally three huge gyms in this area of town” Kristen said.  Logan nodding his head with a subtle approval.  “So, if you’re both ready, there’s still two more houses I would like to show you that I’d think you’d like…” Kristen led on as she exited the house to continue about her day. 

                  Several hours later, Kristen had wrapped up the tour of Lakeside and the couple said their thanks and byes.  The next hour, Kristen was finishing up running some small errands around town before she pulled her car into a parking space outside of Serenity Nails and Luxury Spa.  “Ah!  Ms. Kristen!  Good to see you again.  Picking up more colors today?” the young receptionist chirped behind the desk of the pristine and modern spa and salon. 

                  “Yup!  I’m thinking something for Spring, any ideas?” Kristen asked with a polite smile. 

                  “Definitely doesn’t feel like Spring yet… but yeah, here!” the receptionist said as the cutesy younger woman stood up and walked Kristen over to the rack of nail polishes.  “I think these are really going to be in this year…” she said as Kristen smiled and agreed.  Kristen paying for the three polishes and placing them gently in her purse. 

                  “Thank you so much!” Kristen said with a friendly wave.  Kristen stopped off at a fast-food restaurant and scarfed down an excess of unhealthy food in her car before washing it down with a milkshake and a soda, unlike Kristen, but it felt good in the moment and the taste was exquisitely filling, her craving for wine disappearing. 

                  She pulled up to the school just in time to watch Madelyn safely walked across the sidewalks by the crossing guards.  Madelyn seemed upset though, her posture slumped and almost scowling as she got in the car and buckled herself behind her mother.  “What’s wrong Maddy girl?’ Kristen asked with tenderness. 

                  “Huhh… nothing” Madelyn dismissed as she crossed her arms and pouted on the drive out of the school lot.  Kristen occasionally looking up in the car mirror while music played softly, the two sitting in silence when Madelyn was normally chipper and excited to talk about her day on their drive through the suburbs.     

                  “Sweetie… you know you can tell me what’s wrong…” Kristen lovingly said as Madelyn deeply sighed, another silent minute going by. 

                  “Jayden said girls aren’t as strong as boys during recess…” Madelyn hmphed. 

                  “Aww, Maddy girl, that just isn’t true… there are girls out there much stronger than boys…” Kristen consoled.

                  “Uhh… but then he beat me at arm wrestling three times in a row… then he beat Yvonne and three more girls in my class…” Madelyn said upset, nearly sniffling as Kristen’s face grew a little sad in response to her daughter’s feelings. 

                  “Well, I’m proud of you for trying that many times... did this Jayden arm wrestle any boys?” Kristen asked.

                  “No…” Madelyn said with another sniffle.   

                  “Maddy girl… girls are strong, they can do anything, you can do anything… you’re the smartest student in your class, boy or girl… Jayden sounds like he’s just scared of losing to other boys” Kristen said with care.

                  “But I want to be stronger… all the boys were laughing at me…” Madelyn said before her sniffles turned to a frown and tears, crying in the back of the car.  Kristen could feel that Madelyn was embarrassed, torn up that her daughter was so devastated. 

                  Kristen was nearly home, pulling into the garage and getting out to hug Madelyn.  Carrying her upstairs and setting her down in her small bed surrounded by her stuffed animals and toys.  Madelyn still sniffling as Kristen felt a little wet spot on her shoulder.  “It’s okay, Maddy girl…” Kristen said as Madelyn sniffled and laid down, turning over in her bed, and burying herself under her covers in shame as Kristen rubbed her daughter’s back a few times over the sheets.  “You need anything, sweetie?” Kristen lovingly asked. 

                  “I just want to nap…” Madelyn sadly said.  Kristen frowned a bit, pulling the sheets back and kissing her daughters head a few times before standing up.

                  “Okay… come get me when you wake up and maybe we can play or go for a walk?” Kristen asked.

                  “Okay…” Madelyn sadly said after a few seconds of contemplation.

                  “I’ll be in my office downstairs…” Kristen softly said as she stood up. 

                  “You’re always in your office…” Madelyn said as Kristen bit her lip with an almost shameful feeling. 

                  “I know, sweetie… I know…” Kristen said. 

                  Madelyn dramatically sighed as she snuggled further into her pink blankets, burying herself under her stuffed animals. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Kristen – 35

                  Kristen grabbed her keys, her high heels stamping down the hallways to her office with her purse in hand, locking the door behind her as usual.  Spotting Queenstown straddled between her heels as she entered, the barren city was void of life since the ant attack, but it seemed to be doing well with its reconstruction, her footprint still making Kristen turn away in shame for having stepped on Werth, so far, honoring her commitment to cutting alcohol out of her life. 

                  Kristen nearly took a heavy step onto the pathways with her tall black heels, instead, trying to be more courteous to her people, she slid her feet out of her heels and kicked them to the side.  Her heels toppling over, the opening of her right heel nestling just outside of Crest along with a full day’s worth of Kristen’s sweaty scent radiating outward and into the streets of the metropolis, considered a blessing to the loyal worshippers of the religiously fanatical city.    

                  She took a step forward, her sweaty feet covered in stockings pressed into the open space between cities, leaving a subtle tinge of a sweaty footprint atop the wooden floor, the moisture glowing in the light as she stepped up onto the platforms, sparing her tiny people of harsher high heel quakes.

    She stepped by Servitus, Clitsburgh, Port Leslie, Crest… and so on up to her throne, Serenity and Luxury beneath her business skirt, her towering black stocking covered legs could be followed all the way up to her blazer and blouse before she turned and sat her purse down on the table next to her before taking off her blazer and folding it gently over the back of the chair.   

                  Her warm stockings dangling over Serenity and Luxury as she fished her phone out of her purse along with a the new nail polish bottles.  Kristen setting her phone down next to her tablet that she used to control the cities.  Instead, she placed the bottles of polish down and turned the labels to face her.  There was a glittery silver that matched her heels towering over Ostrov, a cute matte pink, and a subtle periwinkle.  “Hmm…” Kristen hummed in contemplation. 

                  Kristen pushed the bottles toward the edge of the table, allowing her cities to see the options, immediately her phone dinged with a message form Anton, “We bask in your scent, Goddess… our temples are filled with your worshippers as we pray to your mighty heels outside of our city… and-” the message read as Kristen instantly deleted it without reading the rest. 

    Kristen shaking away the thought and instead picked up the periwinkle bottle and sat it next to her.  Bending down over the seat, she pulled over the small platform used by the twin cities to give her pedicures.  Balancing her feet atop the platform as she poured the blue-purple polish into the trough.   

                  She bent down and started to scrunch her toes, peeling her stockings down from her thighs as she wiggled in her chair, slowly removing the sheer garments and tossing them to the side, the crumpled-up stockings piled up just outside of Luxury as she could finally let her feet and legs breathe.  “Pedicure today, manicure tomorrow… and thank you for your hard work, it is appreciated…” Kristen said as she placed her bare toes back down in place and leaned back in her throne, expecting the pedicure to start in a few minutes as she could already see little blinking dots from the cities flying up toward her warm feet. 

                  Kristen unbuttoned her blouse, letting the top of her breasts bulge out of her top as she relaxingly sighed, she reached for her phone and tablet, placing the tablet atop her lap in case she needed to look at any of the statistics on the cities.  Kristen remaining still as she pulled up her phone to her chest, seeing a few messages from some of the neighborhood girls, and a few unexpected messages. 

                  “Hey girlie!  When are we going to that new wine bar that just opened up?” Valerie texted as Kristen hummed with disappointment, already feeling the little tickles of micros between and atop her toes.  Her coral orange nails being peeled away manually and replaced with her Spring color of choice.  The rest scraping away dead skin or rubbing between her toes for her total comfort and pleasure as the pleasant tingles vibrated over her feet. 

                  “Sorry Val, I think you’re gonna have to get Nina and Keysha for that one… I’m not drinking for a little while” Kristen responded. 

                  “Aw, dang…” Valerie sent back.

                  “When’s your pool gonna be doneeee???  I wanna visit…” Leslie texted. 

                  “Like, 3 or 4 more months!” Kristen responded.  Kristen’s phone buzzing up and down as she replied to the masses of messages from her friends, leaning her head back against the comforting chair as her warm feet started to loosen and cool down a bit, closing her eyes briefly to enjoy the feeling of tens of thousands of micros all around her feet sculpting them to perfection. 

                  “Hey, just wondering if you need a babysitter any time soon?” Rasha texted as Kristen rolled her eyes and deleted the desperate message from the college intern. 

                  “Hey Kristen, it’s Logan and Sarah… we’ve decided to wait on putting down an offer for now” the message read.  Kristen growing a little frustrated, it was only a matter of time before her child support was adjusted by her ex, she wanted to make a decent commission and build more savings before then. 

                  “Are you sure?  You both seemed to love that first house!” Kristen responded with positivity even if her face was showing the opposite. 

                  “We loved the first house but we’re just not completely sure” the message came back.  Kristen rolled her eyes, imagining the couple as a pair of tinies in one of her many cities, thoughts of crushing them for being indecisive filled her imagination before Kristen snapped out of it, attempting to be mindful of her emotions so often leading straight to anger. 

                  “I totally understand, I just think you two are perfect for Lakeside, I was in your exact same position not too long ago.  I would hate for you to miss out on this beautiful city and the future you could build here” Kristen sent back.  A few minutes later her phone dinged.

                  “Alright, we’ll go ahead and make the offer” the message read as Kristen nearly jumped out of her seat with excitement, but keeping her toes firmly planted to not crush yet another pedicure crew by accident.  Kristen quietly and cheerfully clenching her fist before she sent a reply, happy with her success as she leaned back and fantasized about Logan with her eyes closed, imagining the well-built man holding her down in bed and… a little wetness growing warmer in her panties before she heard her phone buzz once more. 

                  “Kristen, your giant soldier is with us in East Ostrov to help clean up the rebels…she is… accident prone… check in with us later, please” Justyna sent as Kristen gasped, almost completely forgetting about her little micro volunteer she scooped up from the academy. 

                  Kristen sighed, her flirtatious daydream about Logan ending too soon, pouting her lips in disappointment, feeling a little depressed in that same moment, having millions of people surrounding her in her rooms but still feeling lonely despite the constant company. 

    She bit her lip and tapped on a few buttons, downloading a dating app to her phone… spending a few minutes building a profile as her nail crews still had a while before completing their tasks, Kristen having plenty of time, having to let them evacuate her perfectly painted toes and let them dry anyway when they were finished. 

                  Kristen feeling anxious to put herself out there as she activated her profile after 10 minutes of editing, posting a few pictures of herself and writing a small bio to compliment what she was looking for.  Kristen was immediately met with likes from men, an overwhelming number within just a few minutes as Kristen couldn’t keep up with the ever-increasing number.  Her anxiety raising along with her shock, Kristen swiping on a guy randomly, it being an instant match, he messaged her within a few seconds, “is that your kid?” the decent looking man asked.

                  “Yes?” Kristen replied, looking over the cutesy picture of herself and Madelyn at an ice cream shop from the previous summer.

                  “Sorry, I don’t date desperate single moms…” the rude message read as Kristen immediately deleted him then removed any pictures of Madelyn.  Kristen felt it was too much already, her heart pounding at the overwhelming likes, the ease of unlimited attention didn’t feel rewarding as opposed to the millions of tiny people all staring up at their panicking goddess.  Kristen closing the app and going to her normal messages instead for a distraction.   

                  “Is it too late to do dinner tonight?” Kristen texted Ginny and Janelle, being met with a back and forth between Ginny and Janelle over who was going to host.

    Another 10 minutes passed by as Kristen got a message saying that the nail crews were all safely evacuated, and her toenails were dry.  Serenity reporting that there were only two deaths, a better than average mortality rate, as Kristen smiled and looked down at the perfect pedicure, wiggling her toes and admiring the unique color.  “Thank you all so much!  They’re perfect, good work…” she said with glee as she pushed the platform away and let her toes rest just on the outskirts of the twin cities.  The scent of the fresh nail polish fumigating the cities, something the people had been forced to adapt to for years. 

    “Now… any administrative things I need to be made aware of?” Kristen asked as she placed her phone down on the table and picked up her tablet. 

    Kristen stared blankly at the tablet for a moment as no messages appeared from any of the leaders, “well then… hearing nothing, you have a good rest of the day… do not disturb hours are in effect again” Kristen said as she began to stand up.  Bending over and grabbing her discarded stockings from the floor, throwing them over her shoulder along with her purse and blazer. 

    Kristen lazily walking up next to her high heels and carefully bent her knees downward, not wanting to drop anything onto a city, picking up her heels with her other hand, unlocking the door and setting everything down on her living room couch to organize later.  Admiring the glow of her new toenails in contrast to the floor as she still didn’t hear anything from Madelyn, making Kristen a bit upset, Kristen crossing her arms over her chest with concern, hating that she had seen Madelyn in such a sad state of embarrassment all because of some 7-year-old boy in her class. 

    A sudden thought dawned in Kristen’s mind, “I’ll show Madelyn how strong girls are versus boys…” she murmured to herself as she stamped back into her office.  Kristen had a determined smirk on her face, a divisive and political plot forming in her head as she walked around the cities in thought.  Wriggling her freshly painted toes atop the pathways as she let all her people look up her knee length, tight black skirt. 

    Kristen running her fingers through her long sandy blonde hair, twiddling, and playing with a few strands she had collected in her hands as she stared down at all the cities in quiet contemplation, occasionally smirking as her concept continued to form, realizing her idea was much to her own satisfactions and needs just as it was to prove something to Madelyn as well.   

    She walked by Sole City, still feeling a little ashamed from her actions, seeing thousands of dots all around the smaller barbie footprints and the collapsed buildings as she wandered closer to Nyla in Braithe, her continued walking was starting to terrify the people more than usual, unaware at what the massive quiet goddess was plotting high up above. 

    She walked to her throne, grabbing the tablet off of the table, pivoting her foot outward, nearly crushing the ball of her foot into Serentiy, sparing their outskirts by a relative mile, and rocking the city with a powerful quake instead.  She scrolled over the statistics of the cities, the populations, the ratio of genders, the profiles of the leaders… until…

     “Okay, here’s what’s going to happen… I need two cities for an experiment that I want to try… Serenity, Luxury, you’re safe for doing such a good job with my toes… and I expect the same with my manicure tomorrow… Servitus you’re safe… and…” Kristen teased as she sat the tablet down on her chair and turned around slowly.

     Playfully rubbing her chin in contemplation as she winced her eyes, “Braithe, you’re safe for doing such an amazing job with cleaning my shoes lately… Queenstown and Sole City are safe as an apology for my actions…” Kristen said as she started to walk around the room again, her hands on her hips as she slowly and sensuously stepped around.  “Hmm… that leaves sixteen of my twenty-two lovely cities to choose from…” Kristen breathily whispered over her people. 

    She continued her soft march around her room, eyeing up each city, deep in thought and wondering who would be best for her test.  Talem?  No… too important to the train system… Clitsburgh?  No… Kristen feeling guilty for stepping on Werth.  Port Leslie could be good, but… they don’t have a big enough male population for what Kristen wanted… Crest would be too weird, Anton would ruin it somehow… Epsilon maybe?  Hmm… Kristen kept thinking, wiggling her toes atop the pathways as she scratched her head.  What about the cities Kristen barely interacted with, she thought, get them more involved, perhaps. 

    She had 11 other micro cities that all contributed in some way to the room, but more importantly, contributed to their goddess’ comfort, to her happiness, she had their obedience and loyalty, whether that was through the fear of death and absolute power she imposed over them or not.

     Some of them having accidents occur here and there, but Kristen was quick to move on from them in the earlier years when Maddy was still only just a toddler.  Kristen changing the names of some of the cities, just like she did with Sole City, with Queenstown… with the twins, Clitsburgh being only the second most embarrassing name for the micro cities, in her opinion. 

    Kristen didn’t even know what she was thinking, drinking heavily on some nights, and asking Ginny or an equally drunk Leslie for dumb city names as Kristen cried laughing at their absurdity, forcing the tiny people to change the names of their homes just for her amusement in a moment of immaturity and entitlement.

    What was Madelyn going to think of all the terrible and embarrassing names when she was old enough, Kristen debating changing them back to their original names, but it almost felt too late, more than 5 years of calling them the same thing seemed weird now, but… this was all about Maddy, Kristen thought, perhaps after she had picked a leader for Servitus there could be another discussion about city names, but in the meantime… 

    Kristen stepped over one of the more unpopular cities as she slowly swung her foot over a pathway intersection, recalling an accident from a few years prior.  Vajazzle, she had named the city, courtesy of a drunk Leslie who made fun of bedazzling things as kids while growing up together.  Kopria, was its name before.  Average population, average leaders over the years, no real resistance towards Kristen’s domination, and they did everything they were told, including giving up their identity. 

    When the pathways were still being built, Kristen had a particularly tough night with a sick Madelyn who was throwing up and running a fever.  Kristen had gotten sick soon after Madelyn was all better.  The sick Kristen with puffy eyes and a runny nose, still wanted to help build the pathways to distract herself from feeling physically awful.  She headed into the room, her hair disheveled, her skin a little pale, wearing sweatpants and a loose shirt as she stumbled up to the open space between Vajazzle and Servitus. 

    Kristen was working diligently on construction, like putting lego pieces together, but her stuffy, sniffling nose, and headache were overlooked by her own stubbornness.  Kristen kept wiping her hands against her nose to rid herself of the dripping snot building up by her reddened nostrils, Kristen laying down on her side to try and nurse her sickness and ail her pounding headache. 

    Her nose stuffed with mucus as she attempted to breathe from her blocked nose to clear up some space to inhale, but what followed from her sinuses was a sudden avalanche of dark greenish goop the size of an asteroid spilling out of her nostrils and into half the outskirts of the city without Kristen even knowing as she thought she had just successfully cleared some relieving space in her sinuses instead.     

    The tidal wave of snot and mucus rolled into neighborhoods and the outer districts of the city, crushing tens of thousands, and submerging hundreds of buildings, but the city eventually recovered and was cleared of the gelatinous debris.  The pathway eventually built around the city and years later, Kristen had left them mostly alone.  They had a higher ratio of female population than most other cities according to Servitus’ most recent census of the room’s population.

    Vajazzle would be perfect for the experiment… and Tiny Paris… Tiny Paris… renaming that city was kinda weird… Kristen thought.  Kristen was briefly obsessed with wanting to visit France as a young teenager, and the micros had no idea what Paris or France even was, so, she made them change it from Achya, a city name that sounded more like an audible sneeze than anything, Kristen naming it to something with more regality, at least so she proudly thought 5 years prior. 

    She even made the micros of Tiny Paris construct a replica Eiffel Tower after showing them pictures of the monument in Kristen’s “real world”, it was more silver colored though as she had provided them a discarded and bent staple to melt down and use to build it.  The color and small size had disappointed Kristen some back when it was first constructed, but if she squatted over the city now, she could see the little tower near the middle of downtown Tiny Paris, the tiny landmark becoming an extremely popular tourist spot for the micros in her room.    

    Kristen, when she did interact with Tiny Paris, would often call them ‘TP’ for short, one of the only cities that was fortuitously mostly untouched for the last seven years, only ever having one real close call when Kristen squatted her ass right over the city to help build the pathways around it.  Tiny Paris having a higher-than-average male population, fitting her bill for the experimental idea she had been forming. 

    Kristen stood up from TP after straddling over them, she eyed up the reaming 8 cities apart from Vajazzle and Tiny Paris and bit her lip, squatting over each one, the fabric in her black skirt audibly stretching each time she widened her knees and let the people see up to her lacey white panties between her thick thighs.  Kristen hovering her face into their sky, pulling her hair back behind her head, lowering her hazel eyes above their buildings, and seeing the tiny specks coming to a standstill out of fear. 

    Next was Neshing, a name she graciously allowed her people to keep, but the city was one of the smallest in the room, half in the shadow underneath a section of the elevated pathways, they were always easily overlooked as the city was only the size of a large coin at the most.  “Hmmm…” Kristen hummed aloud as she lifted herself from Neshing nestled between her bare feet.

    “Ahh… how are you, Squirt…hehe” Kristen unsuccessfully holding back a giggle at the dumb name she hardly ever uttered.  Surprisingly, it was a name that Ginny had come up with while working out with Kristen a few years back, the best friend pair talking about their best sexual encounters when the idea dawned on Ginny, the two laughing hysterically, forcing the city to become Squirt that same night.  Kristen lowered herself over the little people, inspecting the city nestled up by her tall, fake house plant and near Braithe in the corner of the room. 

    Squirt only having two skyscrapers in the whole of its metro area, a city also barely the size of a large coin as compared to the dinner plate sizes of Servitus, Clitsburgh, and so on.  Squirt usually stayed out of everything, their leader barely showing up to the Servitus council to vote on Kristen’s proposals. 

    “Ugh…” Kristen audibly dismissed; the city wasn’t even worth her time as she stood up, briefly contemplating just stepping on the whole thing as she could probably fit it all underneath her toes with the just right angle, but she gave them their freedom nonetheless as long as they had always obeyed her when the time came. 

    “Maybe… you?” Kristen said, taking a few steps around and pointing her periwinkle toes down towards Cleyus, “haha… nah…next…”  Kristen laughed the tiny city away playfully waving her hand away from them.  Cleyus used to be an economic harbor city, evident by the abandoned tiny ships and freighters upturned around its smaller territory, the blue storm ripping them away from their once beautiful and picturesque coastal home back on their planet.  

     Kristen lowering her voluminous chest a little too close above the city one day while she was attempting to draw where she wanted a hyperloop rail to go.  Her curvy breasts toppling their tallest building as it collapsed into the city killing thousands, but the leader of Cleyus didn’t even report it as he refused to interact with the giant goddess unless absolutely necessary.  Kristen still having no idea it happened, not even feeling the tiny building poke against her tits long before the trains were finished.

    Kristen had already made up her mind about which two she wanted to pick, eyeing up Tiny Paris and Vajazzle, but she still wanted to let the others out there know they are still underneath her watchful eyes.  “That leaves you five…” Kristen said as she stood up and pointed out the remaining five cities left uninspected.  “Nippleton, Stora, Ashdown, Chedan, and Climax… I suppose… you’re all safe…” Kristen teased with a smirk, pointing her, for now, coral orange painted index finger at each one, the contrast between her toenails made her giggle as she knew Serenity and Luxury would do a good job the next day to match her fingers to her toes. 

    “Okay…” Kristen said as she clapped her hands together and cleared her throat.  “Vajazzle and TP… You’re the lucky winners for my little experiment… this what we’re going to do…” Kristen said as she walked closer to the two cities scattered amongst the seemingly living carpet of micro metropolises, pathways, and trains, the ominous tiny voices only a feint murmur to Kristen’s ears as she smirked downward, her hands firmly on her hips. 

    “I want all the tiny men in Tiny Paris to vacate and live in Vajazzle and I want all the women in Vajazzle to move out and live in Tiny Paris… the other gender is not allowed into your new respective city until my test is done… now… to keep it simple, I want you two to compete against one another, make a better city than the other, elect your own leaders, establish your own governments… prosper more than the other city and the winner will get a special reward.  I’ll give you each tasks to perform as well, but I want everyone to get settled first...

     Now, get moving… Servitus… use the army to blockade TP and Vajazzle so nobody breaks my rules… I still want food and water flown to them, but under no circumstances is a member of the opposite gender allowed to live in the city without my explicit permission… I’ll be watching…” Kristen said as she smiled wide, a bit of evil in her curled subtle lipstick covered lips. 

    “I’m thinking a few months… maybe a year… who knows…but I’ll announce the winner at some point, so try your best no matter what… you have three days to comply and do what I say or else I’ll be forced to hurry things along myself…” Kristen commanded, the buzz of tiny voices growing a little louder as she locked the office door behind her. 

    “Ooo….” Kristen cooed to herself, feeling a warmth and wetness between her thighs, a pleasurable feeling washing over her mind and body as she felt giddy, laying on the couch and quickly rubbing her legs up and down the soft cushions with excitement, the feeling of intoxicating power was better than any alcoholic drink she could have had in that moment, “fuck...” Kristen quietly moaned, almost wanting to get herself off right then on the couch. 

    So much, for being nicer, but… at least nobody was squished today, right?  Except 2 workers… Kristen thought, grinning, almost chuckling at the fragility of the nail painting crews, wiggling and admiring her freshly painted toes at the end of the couch, wondering how 2 of them could have possible died somewhere on her feet.  That was until she gasped, feeling like a terrible mother the very next moment as she quickly rushed up the stairs to check on a sulking Madelyn. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

    Kristen – 35

                  A few hours later after consoling Madelyn enough to get out of bed, Kristen had changed into something much more casual.  Walking Madelyn down the lamplit street, Maddy still in saddened spirits as she pouted all the way to Janelle’s house as it was already dark outside in the later evening.  Janelle opening the door, Kristen immediately met with a delicious smell alluring her senses, a homecooked meal simmering over the stove in the background as Ginny happily waved from behind a few unpacked boxes at a small dinner table. 

                  “Come on in!  Hello, Madelyn, I’ve heard so much about you” Janelle happily greeted the little girl, Madelyn’s eyes immediately lighting up as she looked up toward the smiling blonde, even Kristen was a little shocked.  Janelle had finally worn something other than jackets or her police uniform, a relaxed shirt and some shorts revealed Janelle’s toned body, her subtle muscles only accentuating her petite, yet thicker frame.  Janelle’s surprising muscles flexed a bit as she reached out to hug Kristen with a smile, but what shocked Kristen more was that both Janelle’s arms were covered in tattoos from shoulder to wrist. 

                  “Woah, I didn’t know you were tatted up like that” Kristen said.

                  “I know, right?!  Aren’t they pretty?” Ginny said from the table.

                  “Oh… no… just a string of spontaneous decisions I made in my younger 20’s…” Janelle humbly excused. 

                  “Wow…” Madelyn whispered with a little grin. 

                  “Yeah, you like ‘em?” Janelle asked as she flexed her right bicep and showed off her swords and angels dawned with a pallet of colors decorating her skin, birds and trees following up the rest of the artistic randomness.  Janelle’s solid muscle bulged upward as Madelyn giggled.

                  “Yeah!” Madelyn cheered.

                  “Well, make sure you wait a long time before you get any yourself!  Oh, and they really, really hurt…” Janelle chuckled and winked while Kristen jokingly nodded.  “Do you have any, Kristen?” Janelle asked.

                  “Oh, me, no…needles creep me out” Kristen said.

                  “I do!” Ginny shouted with a smile, pulling back collar of her shirt, revealing a little peep of her feather tattoo on her upper back.  “I got it when I was 23…” Ginny said before letting her shirt snap back into place. 

                  “Hmm… maybe that feather belongs to one of my little birds…” Janelle teased as she pulled up her sleeve, revealing a few more inked birds on her upper shoulder.  Ginny smirking a bit and giggling. 

    Kristen and Madelyn politely taking off their shoes in the entryway, dodging a few opened boxes before Janelle gave them a tour around the smaller, one level house, most of it was still undecorated, furniture still waiting to be assembled, but Kristen realized it was probably tough to have free time in Janelle’s life, how Janelle found time to cook was beyond Kristen’s wonder. 

                  “Thank you so much for hosting, I thought Ginny was going to fight you over it… seriously, you’re too kind” Kristen said.

                  “I don’t know… Ginny looks like she could handle me…” Janelle said laughing while Ginny seemed to be all smiles.  “Anyway, don’t worry about it, you didn’t have to approach me when I first moved here and invite me out with all your friends… so I wanted to repay the favor, and you’ve both been kind to me so… I thought I’d cook something up” Janelle said.  It was clear Janelle was likely raised with manners and hospitality in mind as she walked back to the kitchen.  “Please sit, it’s almost ready, and just… forgive my mess… I’ll get my house set up soon…hopefully” Janelle said. 

                  “No worries, and if you need help…” Kristen said.

                  “Yeah, same here!  Plus, Kristen is like the best decorator in the world” Ginny said as Kristen chuckled.

                  “Nah… Maddy here is the one who loves to decorate” Kristen said as Madelyn seemed way more upbeat than after school.

                  “I’ll decorate your house!” Madelyn happily said as the girls all laughed. 

                  “She likes you a lot…” Kristen said. 

                  “That’s so sweet… I just hope you like your food, Maddy!” Janelle said.  “Kristen, I got whiskey and wine if you want anything extra” Janelle said, Kristen hearing a few glass bottles clinking from the kitchen.  Kristen watching on with slight envy as Janelle poured more red wine into Ginny’s empty glass. 

                  “I’m okay, I’m actually trying to stop lately” Kristen said, waving her hand to dismiss the offer.

                  “Oh, good for you!” Janelle said with a supportive tone. 

                  “Can you believe Janelle is making a vegan dinner just for me?” Ginny said with excitement. 

                  “Insanely thoughtful… so you like to cook, Janelle… oh, I’m so rude, how was your day, I forgot to ask” Kristen said. 

                  “Haha, it’s okay… yeah, I love to cook and, ya know, just a typical day, having to pull people over for traffic violations… give warnings… nothing exciting in Lakeside so far” Janelle said.  A few moments later, Janelle began to plate the food, scooping from a small pot made for Ginny and the rest from a bigger pot onto three plates for the non-vegans. 

    Quiet conversation quickly turned to silence as they each dug into their food.  Kristen in disbelief as she tasted the first bite of the rustic dish, chicken cacciatore, and for Ginny tempeh cacciatore, every bite was delicious as even Madelyn seemed to be enjoying something that was little different than her typical chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese.  “Damn, Janelle… you can actually cook cook…” Ginny said. 

    “For real… this is… restaurant quality… how did you learn how to make stuff like this?” Kristen asked.

    “Haha, no cacciatore is actually super easy, I can teach you!  And… culinary school… that was before I joined the police academy” Janelle said.

    “Woah, really?  Wait, how old are you again?” Ginny asked.

    “Heh, 29, and yeah… my mom was always working, and my dad was deployed a lot, I learned how to cook for myself… when I wasn’t busy getting in trouble in high school, or muddin’ around with dirtbikes… I was cooking… so, I joined culinary school right after I graduated high school, it didn’t go as well as I wanted it to… I needed money pretty bad… my parents were gonna kick me out of the house… so, I took the sign-on bonus to be a cop in Florida…there’s more but it’s a loooong story…” Janelle explained before taking a few more bites of her food. 

    “It’s hard to think you were a troublemaker in high school… you seem so…not that type” Ginny said before she scooped another saucy piece of food into her mouth, Madelyn too busy staring at Janelle’s eccentric tattoos and eating her food to listen to the conversation. 

    “That’s what everyone says!  But yeah, I had a little rebellious phase… my teachers did not like me” Janelle laughed.  The company was good, Janelle seemed to be a real person and Kristen loved the way Madelyn was looking at her.  “So, what’ going on with you Kristen?” Janelle politely asked between a few bites of still steaming food. 

    “I sold a house… then tried online dating for a whole 10 minutes… some guy immediately ruined it” Kristen said.

    “You?  Online dating?  No way… how are guys not throwing themselves at you in public… look at you…” Janelle said as Kristen blushed a bit.

    “Aww, that’s sweet of you” Kristen replied.

    “No, I’m serious… you could get a date in 5 minutes if you tried” Janelle said. 

    “I’ve been saying that for so long!” Ginny exclaimed in support. 

    “Oh yeah?  I bet you don’t even know how hot you are…” Janelle said as Kristen blushed more. 

    “I mean… I have confidence… you know what, you’re right… I’ll try it again” Kristen said. 

    “So, Maddy, you play any sports or anything?” Janelle asked. 

    “Uhhh… noo” Madelyn almost embarrassingly answered. 

    “Aww… why not?” Janelle questioned.

    “Uhh… umm…” Madelyn stammered. 

    “It’s okay, Maddy girl.  We haven’t really talked about you joining sports or anything yet” Kristen said. 

    “Only play if you want to… I played softball and soccer growing up” Janelle said.

    “Is that how you got so strong?” Madelyn asked before the girls all laughed. 

    “Haha, well, I think it certainly helped!” Janelle excitedly said. 

    “Did it make you stronger than boys?” Maddy asked, almost whispering.

    “Yeah!” Janelle dramatically and playfully said, Madelyn obviously giddy at Janelle’s answer, Kristen smiling on at Madelyn’s new role model.  Maybe Kristen should call off the experiment… no… no it’ll at least be fun, Kristen thinking, imagining a few of the terrible men that have been involved in her life living in the all men’s city. 

    “Mommy, I wanna play sports” Maddy said.

    “Yvonne plays soccer, and Keysha coaches her team… would you like to play with Yvonne?” Kristen sweetly asked. 

    “Yeah!” Madelyn said, mimicking the dramatic and playful Janelle.  Ginny and Kristen both thanking Janelle for the meal and helped Janelle clean before she wished them a goodnight.  The trio leaving Janelle to her own devices as they returned to Kristen’s home.  Madelyn rushing upstairs and closing her door with a grin while Kristen and Ginny sat on the living room couch to unwind. 

    “I guess I gotta talk to Keysha about soccer now, huh?” Kristen said, a little tired, holding her stomach, gorging herself on Janelle’s food and feeling uncomfortably full. 

    “I’m sure Maddy is gonna love playing with her little best friend though… you’re gonna be a real suburban soccer mom, I can’t believe it that it’s come to this…” Ginny joked and laughed, shaking her head with fake disappointment. 

    “Hey… soccer moms can be sexy” Kristen quipped back. 

    “Oh my god, put that on your dating profile!” Ginny humorously replied.

    “Ughh…” Kristen dramatically groaned.  “By the way, Janelle was totally flirting with you…” Kristen said.

    “What… no way” Ginny dismissively said.

    “Yes way, she was all over you…Ginny looks like she could handle me…the thing about the bird or whatever… she was grinning at you the whole time” Kristen said.

    “Is she like…?” Ginny began to question.

    “She could be bi or something… but that’s not of my business” Kristen shrugged.

    “Hmm…” Ginny pondered.  Kristen’s phone buzzed, pulling it out from her pocket and sat it on the coffee table. 

    “Ugh… god… Rasha” Kristen said, obviously annoyed.

    “What did she say?” Ginny asked.

    “Just asking me if I want a babysitter any time soon… again…I’m just gonna block her” Kristen said as she rolled her eyes and tapped a few buttons, “oh shit… I gotta message from Servitus…” Kristen mumbled.

    “About what?” Ginny asked.

    “I uh… I kinda forced one city to only be all women and another to be only all tiny men” Kristen said.

    “Wait… say that again?” Ginny asked confused.

    “I split two cities up by men and women to see who does better… we all know who’s going to do better so honestly I’m just proving a point to myself” Kristen said.

    “Wow, that’s a fun idea!  I like that…” Ginny giggled.

    “Yeah, we’ll see how it goes…Servitus said so far everyone’s been cooperating” Kristen said.

    “Good for them!  Anyway, I’ll get out of your hair and go digest...  I have to go back to my office again!  Big project almost due…” Ginny said as she stood up from the couch and groaned from how full she also was. 

    “Then you can work remote… then you can work remote with me at my pool…” Kristen teased.

    “I can’t tell you how much I am soooo looking forward to that” Ginny excitedly said.  Kristen waved Ginny down the street before closing the door.  Kristen hurrying upstairs to check on Madelyn who was giggling and laughing in her room behind the closed door. 

    Kristen already smiling as she entered to find Madelyn posing in front of her little pink mirror with colored markers strewn about the floor.  Kristen looking up in shock to see that Maddy had poorly drawn scribbles and pictures all over her arms.  Kristen caught in two minds on how to react to the messy scene, but thankfully the markers were washable. 

    “Aww… Maddy… that looks fun, but we know it’s probably not good to draw on ourselves, right?” Kristen softly asked.

    “Probably not…” Maddy ashamedly admitted.

    “I know, you thought Janelle’s tattoos were really pretty, but how about we get you all cleaned up and then get you signed up for soccer on Yvonne’s team?!” Kristen excitedly said as Madelyn seemed to be just as excited.  Kristen messaging Keysha who seemed happy to have Madelyn on Yvonne’s team as the two girls seemed almost inseparable at school anyway.  Keysha looking forward to coaching Madelyn and having Kristen come to the games.

    “Want to be my assistant coach?” Keysha messaged.

    “Lmao, I don’t know anything about sports.  Maybe the next season?” Kristen replied.  The rest of the night Madelyn seemed to be in a much better mood, the mother and daughter playing around downstairs, Madelyn even helping Kristen shop for future pool toys and fun things until it was time for bed, Kristen having a bit of free time after she put Madelyn to sleep. 

    Kristen prepping and laying out some nice clothes in advance for the next morning of work, only needing to close out the house offer and have Logan and Sarah sign for their new home in Lakeside for the day, other than that, Kristen was excited to have some leisure time while Maddy was at school. 

    Getting ready for bed as usual and sinking into her sheets later in the night.  Part of her a little excited to see Logan again, as her thoughts carried her away, unable to sleep as she tossed and turned, of course she would never do that to another woman, she would remain professional and courteous during the closing, but that didn’t stop her imagination from flourishing. 

    40 long minutes of tossing and turning later, unable to sleep as thoughts and emotions of feeling aroused and rather lonely consumed her overthinking.  Part of her craving to date someone again, having a warm body next to her didn’t sound bad, and having someone fuck her every once in a while would be nice, to have a pair of hands slide up and down her body.  “Uhh…” Kristen softly moaned into her pillow. 

    Kristen stood up and grabbed her phone before she headed downstairs in just her panties.  Walking into the dark nano room, the floor lit up with dots of lights and tiny cities and towns divided by her yoga mat.  Kristen stepping by her heels that were moved to the right side of the mat, the miniscule lights glowing across the floor softly illuminating her body from below as Kristen tiredly stepped over Ginny’s purple dido.  Ostrov spread out before her as she turned and sat down on her black leather sofa nestled against the wall. 

    Sitting her phone down next to her, her larger bare tits bouncing as she adjusted herself against the cushions, her bare feet dangling over East Ostrov as she felt a little chilly, her nipples hardening as the cold leather compressed against her bare skin.  She nuzzled further into her cushions to get more comfortable and spread her legs.  Kristen didn’t even think to address the hundreds of millions of virtually invisible nanos whom she had surely woken up from their sleep as she slipped her hands into her panties and began to circle around her wetness. 

    Using her free hand to hold her phone up to her face, the dimly lit screen glowing as her hazel eyes winced, Kristen further turning down the brightness with a few swipes of her fingers, Kristen then swiped to her recently favorite video of herself accidentally stepping on Queenstown, Kristen slipping her fingers into her wet pussy as she tapped onto the video, softly moaning as she reared her had back some and wiggle her ass into the seat further, keeping her toes just on the edge of the East Ostrov border underneath the couch. 

    “Unnf…” Kristen softly and lustfully breathed as the warmth between her legs seemed to radiate up her body, Kristen tapping on the video as the familiar scene played of her foot coming down onto people begging and praying up towards her to spare their lives.  Kristen quietly and slowly inhaling as the climax was building, opening her mouth, and closing her eyes tightly before the release took over her body a few moments later.  Kristen gently orgasming as she lowered her head back against the cushions and breathed softly. 

    A bit of wetness had dripped on the couch as she moved her panties back into place, the fibers absorbing the remnants of her cum as she relaxed in her haze of pleasure, her head tilting to the side on the couch cushions as she almost began to fall asleep right there on the sofa.  Kristen laid down, folding her arms underneath her head, facing away from Ostrov, her body turned toward the back of the couch, her outstretched legs crossed over one another and her bubbly ass just barely hung off the edge of the cushions and over Ostrov.

    Just as she began to get comfortable, she already started to lull into sleep.  Kristen waking up later, how much later she didn’t know, still in the same position, a little stiff in the neck from the lack of pillows she was used to, but a growing pressure in her lower body caused her to stir.  “Ugh…” Kristen groaned with displeasure as she had to pee, regretting not just going after she finished herself off with her fingers.  She grumbled, feeling too tired to get up.   

    She tried to fight it, clenching her muscles, but gave in after a few more minutes of resisting, turning herself upright and sitting normally on the couch, rubbing her eyes and yawning, feeling a bit cold as she could hear tiny pops of something and little flashes in the land spread out before her feet. 

    Kristen tapped her phone, seeing it had only been a little over 30 minutes of sleep.  A few unread messages from Justyna at the bottom, Kristen clenched her lower body, holding off her urge to urinate as she opened up the messages, Kristen’s heart sinking as she read the correspondence from her nano Prime Minister…

     

     ***                                                                 ***                                  ***     

    Parker – 25

    The Great Pink Divide

     

                  The room darkened and Parker had still yet to have her angelic Goddess come to save her from the smaller land.  The nano room started to glow with subtle distant lights, oddly reminding her of the micro room, but in an eerier way.  Parker stared out of the windows of the military jeep towards West Ostrov.  The illumination of all of the towns and villages in the span across the larger room, the warping of mountains and crevices still very detailed at night despite them being so small compared to the now giantess Parker.

                  Parker didn’t know anything about this land, this country, just from what she had overheard from her Goddess’ mighty voice over the years.  Parking digging into cum soaked mountain to save their leader, Justyna, the country in somewhat of a civil war as Parker put the pieces together. 

    Looking up at the looming purple penis, it towered for miles above Parker, hanging over the sky with a slight bend, she couldn’t imagine what it looked like to the people who were just specks to her own self, Parker could see tiny dried up bodies stuck all around the shaft at random, some of the bodies mangled and bent, others buried behind a wall of flaky white substance much like Parker had dug through to save Justyna.  Parker lowered her seat back in thought, just hoping she would feel the familiar vibrations of her Goddess any time soon…

                  But the night grew later and later as Parker began to drift in and out of sleep, her body jerking awake as she nearly leapt out of her seat in a panic, thinking she had somehow missed her Goddess.  Parker looked around the massive room for any sort of sign or clock to indicate what time it was but there was nothing in the gigantic room, instead she reached for the ignition of the jeep before stopping herself.  Parker almost laughing at the silly thought.

                  A massive, multi-thousand foot jeep starting up right next to a country full of nano people probably wasn’t the best look for Parker, an intrusive though crept in her mind about driving over an entire city with one tire before she reared back in her chair frustrated that she had still yet to be rescued, she didn’t understand, the Goddess said to save Justyna and do whatever Justyna wanted, but the little Justyna was nowhere to be found either.

    “I volunteered for you…not these people…” Parker sadly mumbled, peering beyond the thick, purple phallus, Kristen’s massive sparkling silver heels towering in the distance, thinking if it would be okay just to drive to the heels, surely no nano Ostrovians would be on the pink yoga mat, right?  Parker thought, but no, she could see little, miniscule and dried up, dark red splotches strewn about the yoga mat next to the massive dildo, she couldn’t risk driving over any tinier people she couldn’t see; she remained in place as she started to drift off again. 

                  Parker wincing awake as there was a sudden brightness disturbing her sleep, sunlight from Kristen’s gigantic windows peeking through the blinds as it was morning, hearing something else strange, “Parker, please exit the vehicle slowly” a tiny voice spoke, echoed by some type of speakers as Parker blinked a few times in bewilderment, tired and exhausted, she stretched, her body still sore and stiff from being shaken around by Kristen transporting her to the new room as she looked around but couldn’t see anything with her misty, tired brown eyes.

                  She grumbled and stirred as she rubbed her eyes a few times with her fists and yawned, looking out of the window with lowered and annoyed brows, spotting a mass of speck looking figures down on the pink mat by the driver’s side tire.  Parker almost forgot where she was, expecting to wake up in her dorm bed back at the academy in Queenstown, but no, she was a towering giant in a land of smaller people who barely looked human from her height, just dots of color, only barely able to make out their paler skin tone and facial expressions. 

                  Parker opened the door slowly, groggily stepping carefully out of the jeep, her boots compressing softly into the vast pink desert surrounding her.  She could see tiny helicopters parked some distance from her feet, a mass of people dressed in the same uniforms apart from two people who appeared to be in the center.  Parker swept her red hair behind her ears, still blinking and trying to wake up to the unbelievable sight of dozens of tiny people right at the tips of her combat boots.

                  “Parker, our honorable Goddess has bestowed you upon our land to tip the balance of our country’s future.  You have already shown your loyalty to her by saving me and my partner.  Now, I as Prime Minister of Ostrov, ask you to help me rid this land of those who seek to oust me from-“ the little woman spoke through the speakers, but Parker couldn’t help but rudely yawn loudly, propping her hand on the hood of the jeep to support herself as she concluded her boisterous yawn. 

                  “So, you’re Justyna… the one I saved, the one our Goddess told me to listen to and do whatever she says?” Parker tiredly asked, smacking her lips some. 

                  “That is correct…” Justyna said, Paker having to get used to looking down instead of up, it was strange seeing the little nanos as people while they were scattered around her like gnats, they were almost too small to take seriously… is this what Kristen felt like?  Parker thought.  Parker fought away another yawn, breathing deeply through her nose before she squatted down to get a better look at her audience between her feet, seeing a few of the tiny people scoot back in fear of Parker’s lowering body. 

                  “You look pretty good for having been trapped under a mountain” Parker joked as she tilted her head over the crowd, eyeing them up, the helicopters around the groups of people powered down, they were like little half inch long toys to Parker, she wanted to pick them up so badly, resisting the urge to pinch the tiny toy aircraft, instead looking at Justyna, able to make out that she had bright blonde hair and pale skin, wearing a dark grey suit and skirt, a slightly taller male figure with darker hair by Justyna’s side.   

                  “Well, I can thank my hospital staff for helping me out so much lately…” Justyna spoke, her distorted voice through the speakers sounded like little squeaks to Parker who smiled and nodded.

                  “Okay, so what do you want me to do, and do you know when the Goddess will be coming to pick me up?” Parker asked.

                  “The Goddess informed me that you will be taken home once your duty to me is finished” Justyna said.  Parker grumbled. 

                  “How long do you think this is going to take then… getting rid of these people, I mean?” Parker asked annoyed, wanting her Goddess to reward her more than anything, the flashback of the Goddess sparing her from the hyperloop incident traced through her mind.  The Goddess nearly crushing Parker underneath her sole, the pure power and prowess she had as her nude body loomed overhead Parker who could only simply stare up in awe…

                  “How long is up to how efficient you are… I’m prepared to lead you to their strongholds, finish the job and my military will wipe out the remaining contingents.  I will then tell our Goddess that you’re finished” Justyna squeaked up to Parker who was fidgeting her fingers through her hands. 

                  “So, Justyna… are you asking me to kill people?” Parker questioned as she grew a bit nervous.  She had seen her Goddess do it a thousand times, but Parker couldn’t fathom taking life herself… she had cleaned dead bodies off the streets, seen thousands squished under the Goddess’ toes, seen people fall into Ginny’s mouth, entire buildings shoved into the Goddess’ pants, but it still didn’t quite feel right.  

                  “Yes, the goal is to cleanse the strongholds, their main stronghold and your first target is in a populated area, innocent civilians still live there, I’ve issued an evacuation warning but who knows if they listened… we still need to keep collateral damage to a minimum…” Justyna said.

                  “I…” Parker hesitated, rapidly blinking her brown eyes as she turned away, her freckled cheeks blushing a little pink. 

                  “The Goddess trusted you to help me… please, Parker…” Justyna pleaded.

                  “Alright…” Parker hesitantly agreed.

                  “Okay, we’ll move out in 10 minutes… follow my bird and please keep an eye out for us” Parker watched as the tiny people scattered away, seeing the little blonde Justyna climb into one of the miniature helicopters.  Parker stood up and walked around to the back of the jeep, leaning on the door and taking a few heavy breaths, she had barely woken up and was already expected to crush real, living people. 

                  Parker removed her academy shirt, revealing a white tank top underneath tucked into her dark blue combat pants, the cool air hitting her freckled arms and upper smaller, pale chest.  She opened the trunk and started digging through the bags of supplies leftover from the academy instructor.  Finding a few rations of food, Parker chugging a bottle of water and eating a disgusting nutrient paste from a tube, but it did the job, she had an entire day to get through, but was motivated to do it quickly. 

                  Parker could hear the tiny helicopter powering up, sounding like a tiny, almost comically fake buzzing.  The rest of Justyna’s people remained behind as Justyna’s helicopter was the only one to rise into the air and up near Parker’s bare shoulder.  “Testing… can you hear me, Parker?” the loudspeakers attached to the chopper sounded outward. 

                  “Uh… yeah” Parker replied at the strange sights and sounds, hearing the whirring of the helicopter, but Justyna’s squeaky voice clear and understandable. 

                  “Good, follow us… listen for my instructions and you’ll be out of here in no time” Justyna said.

                  “And please, protect this helicopter!” a man’s voice sounded over the speaker. 

                  “Niko, I-“ Justyna began to say before the speaker audio cut. 

                  Parker saw the tiny helicopter lights blinking right in front of her eyes as the little whirring bird slowly turned and took off a little faster than expected, catching Parker off guard as she took a wide step over the tiny people between her boots, thinking how easily she could have fit them all under a single step as the vast desert of pink was laid out before Parker and the tiny pilots leading the way to the other side of the divided country. 

                  With an average pace, it took almost two hours to walk across the miles wide pink span for Parker, occasionally looking down to see dried up, gnashed bodies scattered in the pink foam, some of them withered down to near desiccated remains and bones.  How many thousands of nano people were crushed underneath an unaware Kristen for simply trying to migrate to the West at the wrong time all while Kristen simply took a few steps to her couch or door.  It would take days or weeks for the nanos to get across by just walking, but… what a worthy death, Parker thought during her march towards the East. 

                  “We’re setting down to refuel once we cross those mountains” Justyna’s speakers sounded aloud as Parker was getting a little sore in the legs and feet.  Then Parker felt it, the first brittle step into the East after stepping off the pink yoga mat, flattening grassland and a few trees as her boots compressed everything, the forest snapping and crushing underneath her soles.  The trees barely the size of needles to Parker as she continued across the mostly barren land, no life, or cities in sight, but a ridge of mountains in the near distance. 

                  Parker having to climb up the mountains a bit even though the towering peaks only came up to about her midriff, rockslides tumbling down as her boot cleaved the mountains on her way up and over, stepping down on the other side as she could see Justyna’s helicopter lowering into a clearing amongst the dried-up trees.  Parker spotting a small platform covered in vines as the chopper landed and the blades slowed to a stop, watching on from above as the tiny Justyna climbed out of the door.  “Can you be on the lookout for us?  This is their territory now” Justyna’s said through the speaker. 

                  Parker could see the tiny pilots exit the little toy helicopter and run to a series of larger tanks, old and broken aircraft around a small clearing in the woods.  Parker looked around, but there was nothing for miles in all directions, just the massive walls, the giant purple penis, Kristen’s heels, and the gigantic, planet sized black couch in the far distance.  Parker seeing rolling hills and endless trees for the foreseeable future while she played scout, spotting nothing suspicious.  “Actually… I have to pee… I’ve been holding it since about halfway here…” Parker admitted, a moment passed by of hearing no response, Parker wondering if they were arguing about her comment.

                  “Well… make sure it’s clear first and then don’t hit us…” Justyna said, her tone almost annoyed.  Parker rolled her eyes, she looked around again in all directions, taking a few steps, trees exploding like dried leaves beneath her boots as she couldn’t spot anything out of the ordinary. 

                  “I promise it looks fine from up here… I’ll be right back…” Parker quickly said, trying to combat the slowly building pressure in her lower body.

                  “Where are you going?” Parker hearing the little electronic squeaking.

                  “I’m not gonna pee right next to you!” Parker loudly and embarrassingly whispered.  Parker walked out of the forest clearing and into an open meadow, a dried-up lakebed in the near distance and out of view of the Prime Minister.  Parker hovering over the wide lakebed and unbuckling her belt, lowering down her dark blue combat pants followed by her underwear, squatting on her haunches, and letting the cool air breathe on her exposed lower body. 

    Parker reaching down, curling a few nails, and itching her mons covered in her red bush before she relaxed her muscles, her stream flowing out and crashing into the empty lakebed, a muted hissing noise sounding aloud for miles as her stream plowed and upturned metric tons of mud.  Her pale-yellow piss started to flow outward and spread up and over the ridge of the lakebed. 

                  “Ah…” Parker sighed with satisfaction, finally all the pressure was relieving, holding it for over an hour.  Slumping her head down to her chest and closing her eyes as she slowly emptied her bladder, hearing the hissing turn to a trickle, bobbing her hips a bit to shake off the last remaining drops from her lips, instinctively looking around for something to wipe with, but her options were unsanitary to say the least, looking down to see her puddle expanding outward quicker than she anticipated, splashing against her left boot some as the lakebed was draining away from her and down a hill. 

                  Parker stood up and stretched wide and upward, remembering that she was exposing her red pubes and ass to potentially millions of people who could see her, before she embarrassingly and quickly pulled up her pants and buckled her belt back into place, leaving her tank top untucked. 

    Taking a deep breath and almost grinning at the amusement of pissing into what was probably once was a massive lake for the nanos… a new golden lake now, Parker thought, that was until she saw where the stream was draining. 

    Over the hills, in the distance, Parker could see where the yellowish mudslide was encroaching into a valley, “oh fuck…oh fuck… no, no…” Parker worriedly said as she took a couple steps forward in a panic, ripping and crushing through countless of acres of forest.  Parker quickening her pace as she approached a town nestled in the valley below the hill.  Parker hearing and feeling a brittle crunch as she took another step, looking down to see a few houses at her feet on the outskirts of the town.

                  Lifting her foot to see a handful of houses barely the size of her pinky nail all splintered and flattened into her deep boot print.  Parker’s eyes widening as she saw a few red splotches smeared into her print, Parker lifting her boot up more to see if there were flattened bodies on the treads, spotting the mangled and lifeless corpses soaking into the rubber, but a few squeaky screams distracted her from the surreal feeling of having just crushed living people by accident.

                  Parking looking beyond the streets to see the smaller town completely flooding with a liquidous mudslide that wreaked of her own piss.  The yellowish mud rising up the buildings, swallowing them, Parker seeing cars and people disappearing all around her into the torrential flood as she stepped into the town, the squelching wet squish beneath her boots met with random crunches of whoever and whatever she couldn’t see ending up underneath her feet.  Witnessing hundreds of people all climbing to the tops of the tallest buildings that only came up to her shins.

                  She initially started to drag the heel of her boot around the town, cleaving out a canyon to act as a dam and direct her pee away, but she ended up splattering more houses and people underneath her heel that acted more like a gargantuan bulldozer, seeing people disappear against her boot until she stopped after only a few inches, but thousands of feet for the nanos, her hands a jittery as she looked up. 

                  Parker, her mouth open with worry and concern, terrified and ashamed of what she had done with such a trivial act.  Hundreds of people were currently drowning in her piss right beneath her as she stepped closer to the town center instead.  People waved their hands up at Parker as if begging for help from the giantess, their squeaky screams sounding desperate and panicked.

                  Without thinking, Parker reached out with her plain nails and pale fingers, attempting to pinch the people off of the roof and lift them to safety as the golden and muddy puddle continued to rise up as the flood kept building, yet barely coming up to the rim of Parker’s sole.  Parker could feel their little bodies wiggling against the skin between her fingers, but a disturbing crunch made her heart sink. 

                  A spurt of blood shot from between her fingers.  Mangled, bloody, and crushed bodies sticking to her finger pads.  “Noo… please… I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Parker apologizing as she quickly wiped away the dead bodies against her pants and reached back down to the buildings.  Instead, hovering her palm to the side of the building so the people could climb on themselves.  “Get on… I’ll get you out of here” Parker insisted as the flooding only continued to rise, the entire town almost swallowed whole by her piss except for the top floors of the tallest buildings. 

                  Parker saw the hesitation in their faces though, almost as if they were too scared to climb into her palm after seeing their fellow nanos pop between her fingers.  “Please get on” Parker begged, a few people taking the risk and climbing on, the rest remaining on the roof, but it was too late for them, the flood climbed and swept them away into the muddy urine.  There was only one building left full of people on the roof as Parker gently moved her hand over a few inches, seeing the people already in her palm stumbling and falling into the wrinkles of her hand. 

                  “You too, climb on or you’re gonna drown!” Parker warned, Parker’s face enamored with worry and panic, breathing heavily as the people were moving too slowly, some climbing onto her palm while the others were trying to push and shove their way onto Parker, but it was too late for rest stuck on the roof as her piss swallowed the top of the building and the remainder of the town as Parker pulled her palm up to her chest. 

                  Stepping into the mud and away from the town, feeling more crunches and pops in the goopy squish beneath her boots.  “I’m so sorry… I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Parker repeatedly whispered, getting away from the mud and back towards the hills and valleys.  She cupped her hands together for extra stability, seeing the tiny people flailing around her palm with each step.  “How does the Goddess do this?!” Parker loudly whispered. 

                  She found an empty road over a hill and slowly squatted down, gently lowering her hands to the road and letting the people slowly climb off of her hand, all but one who remained in her palm.  “Hey, you can climb off now… you’re safe…” Parker said to the lone dot on her hand.  The others at her smelly, mud-covered boots already backing away from her and walking down the road toward the hilltop. 

                  Parker squinting, her face confused as she raised her hands from back off the ground and up to her eyes, the tiny person was laying down and motionless… dead, Parker’s breath washing over the tiny lifeless human, it looked like a little man, dark hair, his leg appeared unnaturally twisted behind his back.  Parker sighing and standing up embarrassed, unsure of what to do with the dead body in her hand as she let the lifeless being simply drop from her hands, tilting her palm downward.  The body smashing into the forest by her side. 

                  Parker much more careful as she walked back in the direction of the mountains, the old abandoned fueling station in the distance, spotting Justyna’s helicopter as Parker carefully chose her steps and which trees to explode underneath her boots as she approached the tiny Prime Minister.  “That was a long bathroom break… oh… what is that awful smell…” Justyna’s audible disgust sounded aloud through the speakers. 

                  “Uhh… yeah, nothing to report, Prime Minister, ma’am…” Parker anxiously dismissed, uncharacteristically acting with respect. 

                  “Are those… bodies… in the mud… stuck to your boot treads?” Justyna’s voice turning serious. 

                  “It was an accident” Parker said with a shake of her head.

                  “Did you urinate on people?!” Justyna yelled.

                  “I thought I found a safe place, I’m so sorry… please… I didn’t mean to” Parker explained. 

                  “You need to be careful!  You are not Kristen… you don’t get to act like that!”  Justyna screamed. 

                  “You’re lucky I don’t have to shit, otherwise I’d do it right on top of you… now do you want me to clear out these strongholds or not” Parker lashed back towards the Prime Minister.  Where did that come from?  The stress, the embarrassment of what she had done, but Parker realizing she had the power, what were the little mites going to do to her.  Angry with herself that she had taken life in such a mundane way, but never being the type that had made threats before in her life.

                  “Let’s just get it done so we can get you back to your… Goddess…” Justyna said defeated.

                  “That’s all I want…” Parker said. 

                  An hour of walking later, Parker was starting to get tired of the constant feeling of trees exploding underneath her boots, but Justyna had insisted on taking a less destructive path to preserve and protect countless towns and villages on Parker’s march.  The two hadn’t talked since Parker made her threat, Parker tossing and turning in her mind about her actions, if it was okay to make threats just because she was bigger than them… it was confusing for Parker… Parker hated the power, thinking that only Kristen should have it, she was the Goddess after all… Kristen should be the only one in the rooms with the power of life and death, yet Parker had taken hundreds of lives in only just a few hours for simply needing to relieve herself. 

                  “You ever wonder how we can understand each other?” Parker asked, a minute passed by and the speakers on the chopper had yet to turn on, Parker shaking her head in embarrassment as troves of trees disappeared underneath her.  It was apparent Justyna didn’t want Parker there, Parker feeling like a tool to be used. 

                  “My partner had a theory about that… multiple dimensions… alternate realities… maybe it’s just coincidence… maybe it’s on purpose… but listen up… the first outpost is over this ridge… there’s no civilians here… so do what you have to… we’ll hang back until you’re done” Justyna said. 

                  The multiple thousand-foot parker approached the first stronghold, taking a small step over the ridge and into a small clearing in the forest.  There it was, an unsuspecting set of buildings amongst the trees, a large satellite dish on the top of the central building, barbed wire, and fortifications all around, military vehicles and then Parker spotted them at the tips of her boots.  Dozens of tiny people scurrying around like little pale ants. 

                  Parker hearing a pop and feeling a tiny prick against the skin of her chest, seeing the muzzle flashes of the tiny people already shooting their rifles up at her without hesitation.  Other tiny people running into the building for safety as Parker gritted her teeth, her face angry as she lifted her right boot, raising her arms up for balance as she stomped down, flattening the entire set of buildings with one step, dragging her foot back and plowing away the land, leaving almost no trace that there had even been a tiny base there at all. 

                  Parker rubbing a finger over where her chest briefly stung, holding up her finger to her eyes and seeing a tiny dot of her own blood.  Parker’s eyes widening as she could suddenly feel the danger, these tiny nanos could actually make her bleed… albeit, just a drop.  Parker walked back towards the ridge, “that was… quick…” Parker said. 

                  “I expect for you that most of these encounters will be similar… you’re simply too big for them… and thank you… you just took out my ex chief of energy… asshole” Justyna said with a bit of anger in her tone.  Parker looking toward the ground, it almost didn’t feel real to her, stepping on real people on purpose, she could barely feel the crunch of their bodies as they so easily disappeared underneath her boot. 

                  “How many more?” Parker asked dejectedly.

                  “9 more, but then there’s their headquarters in the city of Okyeva… that’s the big one… when you’re ready, let’s get back to it” Justyna said as Parker nodded, brushing her hand through her hair, realizing it was going to be a much longer day than she anticipated. 

                  Parker stomped on the second outpost with little resistance, the soldiers barely having time to take out their guns, Parker trying not to think too hard about what she was doing, pretending she was just stepping on a little matchbox with a few ants around instead, trying her best to tune out the panicked screams of the little soldiers screaming underneath her boot before it came down on them in a dusty crash.

                  By the time Parker walked to the third outpost, word had got around and the defenses were made ready.  A salvo of rockets and gunfire erupted over the trees and up towards Parker, feeling like she was being hit with sparks, stinging her skin, feeling little burns and bites peppering her arms and chest as she tried to shield her face, wincing her eyes as she blindly stomped down and obliterated the base with her heel. 

                  Parker sitting down on the side of a mountain for a break, breathing tiredly, sweating a bit despite the cool air conditioning the massive room.  Her arms on her knees, her legs outstretched as she rested her had back against the solid rock of the peak, her boots plowing into more forest and a long-abandoned farming village while Justyna refueled their helicopter once again.  Parker feeling hungry and thirsty, but there was nothing around to sate her needs, and before she knew it, the tiny helicopter lifted up again and Parker was back to work as a giantess soldier.   

                  One by one, Justyna’s ex cabinet members were crushed and stomped by monstrous Parker, a few of them being evacuated to their headquarters to make their last stand as the sun started to lower beyond Kristen’s giant windows.  Night was quickly approaching as Parker marched for miles and miles around the territories of East Ostrov, her energy draining, almost dragging her feet as she approached the seventh outpost, her skin dirtied, dried blood on her arms and chest from repeated small arms fire, ruthlessly crushing and squishing people over and over again weighing on her mental health and morals. 

                  Parker felt awful, there was a small group fleeing soldiers at the 6th outpost.  They had dropped their weapons and fell to their knees, holding their hands up to Parker as if to ask for forgiveness, but Parker lifted her sole over them, hovering her foot for a few seconds in contemplation before lowering her foot atop them, hearing their screams for mercy as she felt the tiny pops of their bodies underneath her boot, Justyna praising the action and congratulating the death of her ex chief of technology as Parker felt ashamed instead. 

                  “Justyna, I need water… I’m so dehydrated…” Parker said on their march to the penultimate outpost.  Parker licking her dry lips, her skin a little paler than it usually was. 

                  “I know, Parker, we’re almost done… I’ve already updated the Goddess on your progress…” Justyna said.  Parker smiling, finding a little bit of mental fortitude to keep going on her slower paced march to number 8.  Night had fallen though, the stars were visible through the window, the room a little colder as the glow of the city and town lights lit up the vast landscape of the nano country.  Parker seeing lights in the distance all around her, making everything almost easier to spot from her height as the landscape wasn’t a continuous blend of greens and browns. 

                  Parker could hear the low, yet muffled voices of the Goddess and Ginny from afar, unable to make out their words, but the vibrations of their steps and voices were comforting for Parker, knowing it was just a matter of time, only needing to destroy three more locations and she would be lifted away…

                  Parker stomped the outpost, seeing the tiny light disappear under her boot, but she could spot a few moving lights of cars driving away from her, picking them out one by one with a quick tap of her toes atop their vehicles, savagely crushing them with light pressure until the lights of the fleeing cars were all gone or at least until she could no longer see any. 

                  The last outpost seemed abandoned, no resistance, no weapons, Parker spotting nobody as Justyna simply hovered behind Parker’s shoulder.  “Let’s move on… nobody is here…” Justyna said.

                  “Do you want to step on it just in case?” Parker tiredly asked, her voice a little raspy as her throat was drying, trying to smack her lips and tongue to get some moisture into her mouth.

                  “I guess?” Justyna strangely questioned.  It had been a long day for both parties, Parker thought, they just both wanted it to be over was the feeling Parker understood from Justyna’s tone of voice.  Parker barely pushing her foot forward, her boot taking care of the rest as the structure crumbled atop the front of her foot, the rest scraping underneath, and leaving a streak of upturned dirt and ripped trees behind.  “This is it… what’s left of their main force… their leadership is in there… where you see the bigger glow of lights…” Justyna ominously hummed over the speakers.  “You can take a break if you want…” Justyna suggested.

                  “No, I want it done… I want to go home…” Parker said.

                  “Okay… remember… this city might be full of innocent people… they were warned to evacuate but… nonetheless, the headquarters is located close to the central district… we’ll try our best to lead you there… it’ll look like a political building…columns and a rotunda…” Justyna said as Parker nodded and took a deep breath.  Part of her feeling dizzy, a slight headache, her stomach almost turning over from how hungry she felt, but she marched on with wilted eyes and determination for her Goddess’ blessing. 

                  Parker clenched her fists and marched toward the city, avoiding the roads next to her that appeared jammed with evacuating cars, their lights back-to-back as they attempted to flee the city, Parker sparing their lives, but the closer she got, the unavoidable happened as the trees she was used to feeling explode underneath her dwindled in number.

    There was suddenly nowhere to step, endless outskirts of neighborhoods and suburban districts surrounded the city in all directions and Parker was thousands of feet tall, no matter where her boot landed, it would end in devastation for the people and structures below even if she was a delicate as possible. 

                  She briefly contemplated taking her boots off, maybe softening the blow for the innocents who had yet to evacuate, but she became grossed out by the thought of stepping on somebody with her bare skin, not wanting to feel their bodies crunch underneath her toes, wondering how the Goddess got so used to the feeling.  Parker winced her eyes, raising her shoulders almost in shame as she took her first deliberate step into the neighborhoods, hearing a few sparse screams disappear under her step, but the streets mostly looked empty of people thanks to Justyna’s warnings. 

                  Houses shattered underneath Parker as she was just a few short steps away from the main district and the taller buildings mixed in with one or two skyscrapers.  Downtown was more packed with people, spotting them from above, the city’s tallest tower coming up above Parker’s knees as she looked over and around for anything remotely ‘political’ looking, but it didn’t take much effort as a volley of rockets shot towards her, following the smoke trails to a rotunda and courtyard filled with military vehicles who opened fire on Parker immediately. 

                  The rockets impacting all over Parker’s body as she grunted in pain, feeling the burn like sparks irritating her skin, next came the bullets from the heavier guns scattered all over her body, ripping through her pants and tank top as Parker felt some more intense stings, but nothing worse than being bitten by an insect so far for her, shielding her face to protect her eyes as she approached closer to downtown in hopes to get a good position.  Watching the position of her feet as she stepped into a larger road closer to the central district and seeing a group of fleeing citizens disappear under her boot as her heart pounded with nerves, but the pain kept building like a burning heat all over her body, noticing her white tank top was stained with a little bit of blood before ominous thud shook everything.

                  The popping and crackling gunfire stopping almost instantly, Parker stumbling backward nearly falling over, her boot crashing down into a random part of the neighborhoods and suburbs as smoke and dust shot up from her destructive step.  Parking looking down to see the tiny people shooting at her from the capitol building were all on the ground trying to get up but then another quaking thud rang out as Parker looked up to see the massive door handle turning, the mechanical lock sounding aloud across the entire country. 

                  “Finally…” Parker mumbled as the miles tall, darkened silhouette of the Goddess stood in the doorway.  The Goddess was only wearing white panties, holding her phone in hand as she stepped onto the yoga mat, softening the quakes for Parker, but not for the tinies further beneath her in the little city, seeing them struggle to get up still as Justyna’s helicopter, immune to the quakes, hovered a few hundred feet up relative to Parker.

                  The true scale of Kristen towering over Ostrov became a reality for Parker, for Parker 12 miles seemed like she was looking at the heavens, but the little speck sized people beneath Parker’s boots, they were looking up at a sheer living planet of a woman, her tits bouncing overheard as the Goddess barely even cared looked down at her nano people.  Stepping over her heels and the purple toy on her long strides around the country. 

                  “Parke!  Now is not the time to get distracted… finish the job” Justyna ordered over the booming echo of Kristen’s step as she approached closer to the couch in the far distance.  Parker briefly looking down to see the people all weathering Kristen’s steps, unable to shoot up at Parker as she eyed up the opportunity to stomp, positioning herself over a few buildings, crushing some neighborhoods before a massive thump threw Parker off her feet again, looking up to see the Goddess had sat down. 

                  Parker landing on the outskirts of the city, her butt buried into a few more neighborhoods and part of downtown as she picked herself up, wiping her hands down her back and behind to rid herself of the thousands of crushed bodies and tons of debris splattered and stuck to her backside.  “Sorry…” Parker mumbled before she heard a wet sloshing sound… Parker’s heart racing as she saw Kristen’s hand slip into her panties miles away… Parker’s mouth opening wide, her eyes enamored, forgetting her place in the world for a moment, becoming a servant to her Goddess as she dropped to her knees in awe at the sight of Kristen’s head motioning back in blissful pleasure.  Parker’s knees digging into hundreds more people and structures.

                  Kristen’s bare tits jostling up and down slightly with her hand movements around her clit, her toes almost curling and scrunching down into East Ostrov, but it would take hours and hours of walking just to get to them for Parker.  “Parker!” Justyna’s squeaky voice sounded over the speakers. 

                  “MMMMMM… UUUHHHNNN” Kristen’s soft yet booming moans echoed over Ostrov like a Goddess’ voice beckoning her people to worship her.  Parker closing her eyes, feeling herself getting wet underneath her dirtied, burned, and bloodied combat pants.  Parker wanted to serve her more than anything, basking in her power, hearing the subtle, yet loudly gushing noises of the God’s fingers working herself. 

                  Parker on her knees had thousands of people even smaller people below her own crotch, totally unaware to the plight of the panicking people in her shadow.  The glow of the city lights flickering as the nighttime scene was so beautiful and serene to Parker as she simply continued to stare up and ignore everything else.  The Goddess’ eyes were closed, her movements slow, her breathing slow and calm with a few moans and whimpers thrown in, the glow of the God’s massive phone lighting up her perfect face. 

                  Parker’s eyes widening as she remembered why she was there in the first place, placing her hand down to hoist herself up, her palm squishing into troves of fleeing people and cars beneath her, obliterating houses, and shopping buildings all around as their tiny screams squeaked, Parker uncaring, realizing her purpose, but not before Kristen’s moans drowned out all of the noise in the room. “MMMMMFF” Kristen moaned again with another wet gush in the distance of her fingers pushing their way into her pussy. 

                  Parker standing up, the little soldiers starting to fire again up toward Parker, but only a few seemed to properly be aiming at her, the intense vibrations from Kristen swirling over her clit, even from a hundred miles away relative to the nanos was enough to shake them so badly they could barely land a projectile on the much more stable micro Parker.  “UHHHHHNN” Kristen moaned again as Parker saw her head go back, her hand movement slowing down, a subtle warmth along with Kristen’s odor filled the air as the Goddess finished herself off. 

                  The academy cadet then slammed her boot down onto the capitol building, flattening everyone and everything beneath, but accidentally toppling over a few buildings in the wake, collapsing on the streets that were still filled with fleeing citizens who didn’t heed the warnings early enough.  Parker unaware of how many she had killed, squished, or crushed, all she could think of was the same image of Kristen cumming again and again in the soft glow of the light. 

                  Loud and visceral sounds of the mighty Goddess in the distance adjusting herself atop the couch as the city panicked below Parker.  Tufts and columns of smoke and fire all around her as she stepped away from the city crushing a few more districts and neighborhoods on her way to the safety and the calm of the forest.  The Goddess had turned her back toward the nation, facing away as she adjusted herself to a laying position, wiggling herself in place, but the best part for Parker was that the Goddess’ ass, so massive, seemed to be hanging over the edge of the seat, the perfect curves lit up by the city lights spread across the floor.

                  “Ahh…” Parker sighed, breathing heavily as she sat down on a hill, flattening grassland and forest beneath her as she stretched and hugged her knees, tired, exhausted, scraped, cut, and burned, continuing to stare up towards Kristen’s planet sized backside, the white panties wedged between her cheeks up high as after only a few minutes, a loud, yet gentle snoring could be heard from the couch as the Goddess had fallen asleep. 

                  Parker rearing back, laying down, the needle sized trees snapping underneath the back of her head, her red hair spread out as she folded her arms over her chest and tried to relax, her body digging into the grass and dirt, shaping to the form of her body before for another 20 or so minutes.  Parker drifting in and out of an exhausting sleep before she saw the little red blinking light hovering above her, followed by the whirring of the chopper between the low rumbling of Kristen’s snores. 

                  The helicopter lowering closer and closer towards Parker’s face and then slowly off toward her elbow, “that’s it… that was all of them… thank you, you saved so many more lives than you took today… I’ll message her right now…” Justyna’s speakers said as the static cut out.  The speck sized Parker to Kristen, and the speck sized Justyna to Parker sat still for a moment with the soft rumblings like thunder overhead from the sleeping Goddess.

                  “Glad I could help…” Parker said with her raspy voice, tiredly grinning, her eyes closed as she breathed from her mouth, on the verge of passing out. 

                  “Do you know how to get back to your vehicle from here?” Justyna asked.

                  “My vehicle right next to the gigantic dildo?  Yeah, I think I know how to get to it…” Parker sarcastically said as she pointed to the monolithic purple penis in the far distance. 

                  “And I trust you won’t overstay your welcome?” Justyna asked.  Parker lowering her brow in annoyance. 

                  “No, Prime Minister… I don’t want to be here… I want to be with her…” Parker said, instead pointing up towards Kristen’s curving cheeks. 

                  “Very well… the message was sent…” Justyna said, Parker hearing a low and deep vibration of Kristen’s snore at the same time as a soft glow of light could be seen on the ceiling above Kristen’s couch.  The phone screen dimming off after a few seconds. 

                  “Thank you…” Parker said as she stirred, slowly lifting her head from the ground with a grin, “wait…look out!” Parker shouted, the static of the speakers creaking from Parker’s relatively thunderous voice as Parker spotted a trail of smoke coming from the woods.  

    Parker throwing her hand up and shielding the helicopter just in time for a few missiles to impact her hand and burn her skin more than she had felt in the pervious engagements.  “Ah!” Parker shouted in pain as she quickly stood up, her body displacing the air around Justyna’s helicopter as it whirled and wobbled but remained upright.  “Stay behind me…” Parker said as another volley of missiles blew up all over, trees exploding all around Parker’s in a swirl of fire and smoke catching her off guard, confused, and scared. 

                  A few of the projectiles hitting Parker directly as it burned even worse, wincing at the pain and grunting aloud, the stinging sensation unceasing.  It was coming from all over, Parker looking around panicked, flying objects darting right by her face, only seeing the flashes of gun fire in the darkness surrounding the forest.  Parker picking up her boot and slamming it into the trees at random, only squishing where she saw the flashes of light, but there were more than she could see. 

                  Another salvo of missiles from the air impacting all over the front of Parker’s body as she screamed out in pain and agony, bleeding from her arms and chest as she started to shake and cry, noticing the glow of Kristen’s massive phone over the couch.  A creaky, leathery stir sounded out over the room as the Goddess’ massive body picked itself up, the tired giantess rubbing her eyes and checking her phone as she sat back against her cushions and faced the country at her feet. 

                  “Ahh!” Parker screamed again as a larger plane full of explosives had flown directly into her chest, a gush of blood spurting from her torso as she wobbled backwards, Justyna’s helicopter having no choice but to pull away from Parker and become defensless.  “Shit… shit!” Parker panicking as she placed her hands over her chest, blood dripping down her hands and soaking into the land beneath her.  Explosions lighting up all around still as the Goddess stood up from her leather couch. 

                  She had taken a huge step around the pink mat and up to the border of East Ostrov, shaking everything on the ground, Parking catching herself from falling, only momentarily, her heart racing, the pain so severe she wanted to retreat, positioning herself to run in the other direction to save herself until another suicide plane had crashed right into Parker’s head, the impact was so hot that it almost felt like ice to Parker. 

    Parker soon feeling the intense burn like fire and overwhelming pressure on her head as the next thing she knew, she was on the ground with her face half in the dirt, dizzy and her vision fading, but the last thing she saw was a bright light, almost blinding.  Then her sky was filled with tanned skin and shadow, and a brief glimpse of a dark blue-purple color, the side of Kristen’s big toe twisting into the city a few miles away like a planet crashing into an entire world, her toes lighting up with explosions as all the nano buildings collapsed like dust and sand… only followed by a deep rumble before Parker’s vision faded to black.  

     

     ***                                                                 ***                                  ***     

    Kristen

                  “Your cadet is making great progress; she really is saving my life by being here… thank you so much” Justyna’s first update read. 

                  “The cadet has finished off the 5th target… everything going well, a few cuts and scrapes on her, but she appears okay” Justyna’s second message read. 

                  “Kristen, Parker did her job… she can be retrieved now” Kristen read Justyna’s third message as she rubbed her eyes, clenching her lower muscles and readying herself to get up to go relieve herself on the toilet back in her bedroom until Kristen read the fourth message.

                  “We’re under attack… some kind of final push, Parker is being hit with heavy rockets” Justyna’s fifth message read. 

                  “We’re taking cover behind Parker’s back… I don’t know if we’re gonna make it” Justyna’s sixth message read. 

                  “Okyeva.  We’re by Okyeva.  Please wake up.” Justyna’s final cryptic message read as Kristen stood up with a panic form the couch, her little Prime Minister and cadet in danger.  The message had been sent only a few minutes prior, there was still a chance.  Kristen took a long step over East Ostrov and onto the mat, everyone beneath her seeing her legs and ass undulate and her tits jostle as she turned and stared down at the land. 

                  Kristen holding her phone up and turning on the flashlight, like a god’s spotlight, Kristen even wincing her own eyes form the sudden extreme change in brightness, as she looked down at the illuminated land under the gaze of her phone.  Kristen’s eyes adjusting, seeing the tiny dots of explosions in green and brown flatness next to Okyeva.  Kristen wanted to make sure, pulling up her map of Ostrov on her phone, her adrenaline pumping through her veins as she made the quick decision after quick glance at the map. 

                  Kristen hovering her big toe over the land basked in her flashlight, slowly lowering it down until she felt the sandy wet squish, twisting once as the explosions all stopped.  Picking her toe up and settling her foot next to the other safely atop the mat and holding her flashlight closer toward the land.  Kristen could spot a little white and blue speck amongst the green and brown next to the new toe crater embedded in the land.  Kristen feeling her phone vibrate in her hand.

                  “We’re clear” Justyna’s message read a moment later, a wave of relief washing over Kristen’s body, like a melting feeling of respite from her head and down her spine.  Kristen wiping her big toe onto the mat, ridding her skin of the gritty feeling of having just pressed away an entire nano city with no effort. 

                  “Okay…” Kristen mumbled, her heartbeat slowing as she grew calmer, turning around and reaching down behind her, picking up the cap she had used to transport the micro volunteer in the first place and rearing it back around.  Squatting down, using her flashlight to make sure she picked the right spot as she dug the edge of the cap into the dirt around the micro as to not crush her, scooping up the dirt and forests along with her shoveling motion, the blue and white speck lifting upward slowly as Kristen stood. 

                  Kristen thinking how she had flattened an entire nano city to save just a few people as she locked the country room behind her, turning off her flashlight and entering the micro room, placing the cap down on the outskirts of Port Leslie after taking a step over Queenstown.  “There’s a woman in there… help her…” Kristen tiredly commanded as she locked the door behind her again. 

                  Slowly walking upstairs to her own bathroom and sitting down to release the pressure, wiping, and flushing behind her as she stood up and stumbled to her bed with her phone, “thank you” another message from Justyna glowed in Kristen’s face as she closed her phone and turned over in her bed. 

     

     ***                                                                 ***                                  ***     

    Parker – 25

    Clitsburgh

     

                  “Ahh” Parker gasped awake, immediately met with beeping noises and a white room, the window at her side showing Kristen’s massive black and gold chair in the corner of the micro room, Parker realizing she had been returned home somehow as she collapsed back into her pillow, attempting to move, but her motion was limited, her body almost wrapped in a near total cast apart from a few appendages.  Her arms and legs bound and covered in bandages, her head throbbing with the worst headache and pain she had ever experienced. 

                  “Holy shit... you’re awake” Parker hearing the familiar voice of Cameron as she looked over, groaning in pain as her neck wouldn’t really move, stuck in place. 

                  “Uhh…” Parker groaned, blinking rapidly trying to comprehend everything, remembering the blinding light and Kristen’s toe coming down. 

                  “Relax, you’re okay” Cameron said from the chair in the corner, standing up next to Parker’s bedside.  Parker kept grunting, moaning, and groaning from the pain.  “I know… I know… try not to move” Cameron calmly reassured.  “I’m just glad you’re back…” Cameron said as Parker attempted to smile. 

    The door slowly opened, followed by a few nurses and some guards with rifles and military uniforms similar to the ones she had seen in Queenstown, thinking she was dreaming still, wanting to laugh everything away. 

                  “How are you feeling, Parker?” one of the nurses asked as they walked up to the bed and adjusted some of the slings in Parker’s casts above her bed, Parker wincing and groaning in pain at the sudden surge of burning she had felt through her body from the adjustments.  The other nurse, injecting more pain medication into the IV. 

                  “Wha-…” Parker mumbled.  The door slowly opening again, and a woman dressed in the same blue and white uniform walked in, she had looked familiar, but Parker couldn’t quite place it. 

                  “Hello Parker…” the woman said as she pulled up a chair and sat down next to the bed. Cameron staring in silence.  “My name is Samantha… I was one of Werth’s officers…” Samantha said, reaching out and placing a gentle hand on Parker’s unwrapped leg, healing cuts burns dotted on her pale skin.

                  “Yeah…” Parker mumbled, obviously on heavy pain medication, Parker’s vision still hazy. 

                  “You were flown over to our city hospital… best in the room… you’re gonna be here for a little while, Parker, I’m not going to lie…” Samantha gently said. 

                  “What happened?” Parker exhaustingly mumbled. 

                  “You took a shot to the head… and chest… and the rest of your body… severe stuff… you’ve been asleep for almost a week” Samantha said.

                  “And the Goddess?” Parker asked as Cameron shook his head.

                  “Saved you…” Samantha said as Parker almost started to cry, sniffling if only her nose hadn’t hurt so much, her body feeling heavy.  Samantha took a deep breath and leaned in, feeling empathy for the younger Parker.

                  “When am I getting out… I want to see her” Parker exhaustingly said.

                  “At least 2 months…maybe a little more” Samantha said as Parker groaned again, “I think we should get to know each other a little bit… for now… let these wonderful nurses take care of you… and your friend here” Samantha said, nodding toward Cameron before she excused herself, the guards following her, leaving the nurses to tend to Parker. 

                  Samantha was escorted out of the hospital and excused the guards, driving back to her home near the crushed air force base curtesy of Kristen in the early days.  Walking inside and meticulously placing her uniform in her bedroom closet before she dressed in something more comfortable, sitting down at her desk and writing in her notes, “found out what you can from Parker…” Samantha wrote down under the category, “Servitus Interview Preparation” Samantha scribbling down more notes into the late night.  Unaware of when the race for Servitus leadership would commence… Samantha dreading the day, contemplating what she would do as the head of leadership in the entire room… but only if she won…

    End Notes:

    I know it's been a while since I posted, I really appreciate your patience as I go through some life adjustments.  Please take time to leave a review and tell me what you think.  I hope you like it. Please stay tuned for more soon!  Thank you!

    ! I moved all reference pictures to the end notes of chapter 1 to avoid crowding !

    Chapter 25 - Inclines by Panzer

    In this Chapter:   Kristen catches up with Justyna before she must face her past.  Fast forward in time as the pool is completed.  Kristen interviews candidates for official overseer of Servitus with her body as the stage.  An unwanted guest appears. 

    Main Tags of This Chapter:   Body Exploration.  Unaware.


     

    Kristen – Age 35    Madelyn – 7

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  Kristen hugged her pillow against her body, it had been a week since she had sold the house to the couple.  Kristen still waiting on the money from the commission to be deposited into her bank account, reaching out towards her phone, and swiping through her banking app for a few minutes.  Having already dropped Madelyn off at school earlier, Kristen coming back to rest, attempting to recuperate some lost sleep she had been feeling lately, but it hadn’t worked in her favor that morning. 

                  Dropping her phone and stretching wide before snuggling herself into her blankets for a few more minutes.  Not soon after, she was up and showering.  Tying a silky white bathrobe around her body and wrapping a fluffy towel over her wet hair, stepping downstairs in the quiet house.  Pressing a few buttons as her coffee machine brewed a steaming cup of coffee that Kristen picked up and carried to her living room couch, “ugh… still only 8:51…” Kristen mumbled, not having to leave the house for a few hours, decided to check with her people to start her morning rather than just sit around. 

                  Kristen walked down the hall and opened up the nano door, stepping over the pink divide, her bare feet compressing slightly into the forgiving mesh.  “Sorry for probably waking some of you up a little early…” Kristen apologetically whispered as she stomped by her tall silver heels and Ginny’s purple dildo on her way to the black couch.  Kristen adjusting slowly on the sofa making sure the damp towel wrapped around her hair wouldn’t come loose, setting her phone down gently and taking a sip of her hot coffee, smacking her tongue a few times enjoying the taste, waiting for the caffeine to spark her energy for the day. 

                  Kristen carefully pulled her knees up and huddled them closer to her body atop the couch, wriggling her blue purple toenails a few times as she shimmied herself snug into place against the cushions, laying out comfortably for all of her nano people beneath her to see.  Her silk bathrobe audibly and gently dragging atop the leather with a subtle rub.  “Are you awake Justyna?” Kristen quietly asked as only a few seconds later, her phone lit up next to her bare legs. 

                  “I’m awake” Justyna quickly replied, Kristen yawning wide as she placed the coffee mug down carefully onto the leather as to not spill it, wedging the cup between the cushion and the backrest to keep it somewhat stable.  Kristen reaching down and adjusting her robe, pulling up the satin cover to hide her perky breasts from spilling out as a good morning to her nanos.  Kristen picking up her phone and beginning to tap away at her screen.

                  “How are you doing?” Kristen typed.

                  “Hello, Kristen.  I’m tired” Justyna responded.

                  “Did I wake you up?” Kristen asked.

                  “Yeah, but that’s normal… Prime Minister’s aren’t supposed to sleep anyway” Justyna joked.  Kristen smiling a bit as she began to tap at her phone screen again.   

                  “Sorry about that.  So, how are things?  You’ve had a rough couple of months, I just wanted to check in with you” Kristen asked. 

                  “Rough is certainly one way to describe it” Justyna responded, Kristen curling her lips. 

                  “I know I probably haven’t made things easier for you” Kristen said.

                  “Sometimes you have helped me, and sometimes you have not.  It’s what’s to be expected from our relationship” Justyna responded.

                  “Our relationship?  We’re friends though, you’re the only one I really let call me by my first name” Kristen typed out, briefly setting her phone down and taking another sip of her steaming coffee. 

                  “Kristen, yes, your name, and names have meaning but… right now, as I type this… when I look at you down here from my window, you laying all the way up there, I feel like I’m smaller than a speck of dust… your red-haired soldier, Parker, even by herself, was a living skyscraper compared to me.  You can’t imagine what it feels like to be friends with someone who is as big as you are sometimes…” Justyna responded.  Kristen closing her eyes and huffing, almost looking away in rebuff.   

                  “It’s not about how big I am, it’s about how we can live together” Kristen typed.

                  “I thought I would be used to it after this many years, but no… I’ve been stabbed, trapped, almost starved to death, almost stepped on, shot at, blown up my missiles… seen millions die.  I am losing my mind… it’s been so hard keeping my thoughts together let alone an entire country of perpetually frightened people… I only wish I was apathetic to this life and didn’t care” Justyna responded.  Kristen shaking her head, furrowing her brow, feeling the emotion pour through the message. 

                  “Nobody should go through that, I’m sorry” Kristen typed.

                  “Then why do you let us go through it?” Justyna quickly typed back, Kristen blinking a few times, taking a moment, sipping at her coffee again, a few thoughts flowing through her head.  How dare a speck talk to her like this, Kristen thought, but no Justyna was a friend, right?  Kristen looked out over Ostrov, it was hard to see anyone that small as a “friend”… not even visible, just shades of brown and green, splotches of grey here and there, footprints, heelprints, valleys carved away by tongues, and craters from toes twisted into their earth. 

                  “I’ve had my fun, I know that.  I’m trying to be better, but I can’t lie anymore about myself.  I enjoy this… I really do.  I’m sorry to admit it” Kristen said.

                  “Yes, everyone has known that for a long time, but for our sake… for my sake, I hope you do your best instead of just better” Justyna shot back.  Kristen letting her head drop back a bit, feeling a little frustrated, feeling slight guilt and regret, it felt strange being talked down to by someone who wasn’t even visible. 

                  Kristen gritted her teeth as her anger rose in the back of her mind, there was nothing stopping her from wiping away Justyna’s entire country in a rampage that would probably only take less than 15 minutes if that… a few devastating stomps, sitting down on them, sweeping her legs over their land, having a relaxing yoga session with their country as her yoga mat, or just simply grabbing the vacuum and sucking away their land would all do the trick. She could finally free up an entire spare room in the house, turn it into a yoga studio, a personal gym, an art room, all the things she wanted when she first bought the house, she thought. 

    Why did Kristen allow Justyna to have as big as a leash as she did, she should be grateful that her life didn’t end as a splotch of blood between the deep ridges of Kristen’s territory sized sole, but Kristen shook away the ideas, not wanting another Werth to happen, wanting Ostrov to live over the sake of her wants for maybe a little extra space in the house. 

                  “I’m sorry you’re feeling this way.  I know my actions are questionable at times to say the least, but I really do want the best for you, I hope you can forgive me, and I hope you can at least understand why I do these things sometimes” Kristen responded. 

                  “It’s not that hard to figure out why you do the things you do.  You could step on Volenskya and crush me, but you don’t.  Simply put, you love your power; I can imagine it would be hard to let it go after all this time… I can tell you that I loved my power as Prime Minister for the first few months, but the cracks in the façade became apparent when I realized I was never in control, you were always the one in control, we are constantly at your whim because we are all afraid of dying.  You probably don’t even see us as the same, an equal?  No, no way.  Pets, playthings… maybe.  Me though?  You call me a friend, but do you honestly feel that way?” Justyna asked. 

    Kristen sinking back into the cushions more, it felt like a disappointed parent scolding a child who made a mistake, shameful emotions overshadowing Kristen’s anger, but mostly because Justyna was right, Kristen loved her addictive power over her tinies, the control, the influence, the authority to make people do whatever she wanted, it was wrong to deny how intoxicating it truly was.

                  “You’re right.  You know me.  I consider you a friend, yes, otherwise I would have just left you alone for the last 7 years.  I could have just waited for whatever Prime Minister that came next to message me eventually, and if I didn’t like them then I would just step on them and wait for another one to take over.  I wouldn’t have sent Parker to help you if I didn’t care.  I wouldn’t have punished the East for you if I didn’t care.  Let me ask you this instead.  If you were up here, could you honestly tell me you wouldn’t behave differently than me?” Kristen responded, Kristen’s phone silent for a few minutes as she sipped at her coffee instead, not expecting a deep conversation so early in the day, but stimulating, nonetheless.    

                  “I don’t know if I can answer that” Justyna responded, Kristen nodding.

                  “It’s okay if you can’t.  Hey, you told me to stop playing with myself on the couch and I’ve only done it twice since then, that’s progress” Kristen typed back, finding it humorous, but Justyna didn’t respond for a few minutes again.  “I’ll try to do better, okay?  But I am not promising anything, I have to fulfill my cravings somehow if I can’t have a drink or something to relax” Kristen messaged again.

                  “Oh, Kristen.  If you were my size, down here in Ostrov, you wouldn’t last 20 minutes with our national drink” Justyna asked. 

                  “What’s your national drink?” Kristen asked.

                  “Strova, two glasses for you and your night is done” Justyna responded as Kristen smiled, enjoying the more lighthearted conversation with Justyna instead.

                  “That sounds like fun, but weird how that sounds like your country’s name?” Kristen curiously typed. 

                  “A little bit of Ostrov’s history.  The indigenous people invented the drink, our land was partially named after the tree it came from, at least… after hundreds of years of wars and alliances, royal marriages, revolutions of course, but here we are now” Justyna typed. 

                  “The same things happen in my world’s history, believe it or not” Kristen responded.

                  “Earth, you called it once.  I don’t even want to imagine how big it actually is.  Have I ever told you about my father, or my mother?” Justyna questioned.

                  “No but I remember your father was the leader when everyone first showed up, he refused to talk to me, that was difficult.  I still remember trying to spray water to help” Kristen typed, giggling a bit.

                  “Yes, yes, it was an unimaginable tidal downpour… my partner helped engineer irrigation systems to supply water all over Ostrov after that, but yes.  My father and my mother were great people.  My father was well respected, a peace bringer on my planet, but the pressure of dealing with, well… he brought himself to suicide as unrest grew” Justyna responded.

                  “I’m so sorry.  Tell me about them, what were they like?” Kristen typed. 

                  “My father was a pure soul, almost too nice for his own good, he was a sort of a celebrity on my world, but he was a caring father my whole life until we were brought here by that storm.  He loved to cook; he loved playing outside with me when I was young.  He was a romantic for my mother, and he made sure we were always taken care of and loved.  Then I joined the navy and only saw him a few times a year after that… I still wish I could have been there when he…” Justyna wrote before the message ended. 

                  “I’m sorry Justyna, you can keep writing if you want, but you don’t have to” Kristen replied after a few minutes of silence. 

                  “My mother was a musician; she would teach me music and show me all these records while I was growing up.  She was part of an orchestra; she would travel the world and sell out concert halls all over.  She was a loving mother too.  She was afraid to let me join the navy, she cried when I left, but she was ever supportive.  That’s when my planet still had wars… it’s crazy how it all works out” Justyna typed, Kristen looking down, remembering, and missing her own parents dearly.  Kristen taking a deep breath.  Kristen motioning up from the couch as if about to stand up.  

                  “Thank you sharing that.  It means a lot.  It really does.  Maybe I’ll tell you about my parents one day.  How about this.  What if I got rid of the purple toy and my heels as a favor?” Kristen typed.

                  “The purple toy, yes, the heels no, we have… people, that live there” Justyna typed as Kristen’s eyes widened, looking to her side to see her silver heels towering over East Ostrov only a few steps away. 

                  “What?  Who’s living there?” Kristen quickly typed. 

                  “I granted a population of people freedom to live around your heels in exchange for helping me defeat the terrorists.  These people, they worship your heels as a service to you, it is their home” Justyna typed.

                  “So what should I do?” Kristena asked.

                  “I don’t know, they have total freedom to do whatever they want, but so do you as you’ve made clear to me for 7 years now” Justyna typed back as Kristen huffed at the belittling statement. 

                  “Alright, I’m just not going to touch anything then for now.  Thanks for talking with me today” Kristen typed back, Kristen grabbed her phone and her empty coffee mug, standing up and walking gently around the pink divide. 

    Kristen stepping up to her heels and squatting down, the skirt of her bathrobe splitting open revealing her thighs and pussy as she lowered herself closer over her strappy silver heels.  Kristen wincing and focusing her eyes, but it was nearly impossible to spot any of the worshippers Justyna was talking about.  Kristen pleasantly smirking at the idea that the little mites were all around one of her favorite pairs of footwear, basking in their glory, as they should, they weren’t cheap, Kristen thought was she stood up and locked the nano door behind her. 

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***     

    Justyna – 37  Niko – 30

    Volenskya, West Ostrov

     

                  Justyna cried and sobbed at her desk in the grandiose royal bedroom, her head folding into her arms as she sniffled, tears spilling out of her eyes as she tried to wipe her nose of the dripping snot from her awkward position.  “It’s okay, you said what you needed to say and nothing bad happened” Niko’s soft voice whispered from behind Justyna.  Niko gently rubbing his hands up and down Justyna’s bare back.  Justyna and Niko not even having time to dress themselves before Kristen unexpectedly walked into the room and shook everyone awake with her monstrous quaking steps. 

                  “I wanted to tell her so much more” Justyna said, almost angry, her voice and breath gasping between the sobs she was trying to hold back, “ahh…” Justyna groaned in aching pain, reaching for the stitches and sores on her skin, still feeling weak, small burns and scratches all over her body, slowly recovering from the arduous impossibilities of the last few months of her life. 

                  “I know, I know…” Niko whispered, hugging onto Justyna from behind and resting his head against her shoulder. 

                  “Was that the right thing to do?” Justyna asked, sniffing, her tears dying down after a few minutes, trying to regain her strength, not wanting to look powerless, but with Niko she felt comfortable. 

                  “You were strong to stand up to her like that, and you didn’t piss her off by turning the conversation back around, I say you were perfect” Niko said.  Justyna sitting up, wiping away her tears onto her arm.  Niko handing her a few tissues as she cleaned up.

                  “Thank you…” Justyna whispered as she attempted to smile and pretend everything was okay. 

                  “The worshippers though, now she knows about them…” Niko said.

                  “I don’t think it’s going to really matter anymore… you saw what she wrote… she’s incorrigible… she’s going to do whatever she wants… always… her ego can’t be fixed” Justyna sadly said.

                  “She said she would try to do better” Niko said.

                  “You know that’s not true… her doing better means destroying half a city instead of a whole one…” Justyna said as she stood up.  The couple walking back to the wide bed and laying back down, cuddling one another under the warm sheets.  Niko sighing deeply as he held onto Justyna from behind, hugging her close to his body, his grip a little stronger than normal, his muscles bulging as if not wanting to lose Justyna.

                  “You’re the best person I know… you’re going to figure this out” Niko said as Justyna gripped at his forearms. 

                  “No, I’m not the best person you know… you are… you’re the sane one, my voice of reason.  You saw what she asked me… if I was in her position, I honestly can’t say if I would be better than her or not…” Justyna said.

                  “That’s not true, you’re a million times better than her” Niko said.

                  “Or what if I was a million times worse than her…” Justyna said.

                  “You’ve tried to unite people and make things better for Ostrov since you succeeded your dad, what are you talking about?” Niko questioned.

                  “I’ve sent people to their deaths, done nothing but appease giant women who step on and play with us… I’ve sicked Parker on innocent people and crushed rebels who were just frustrated with their lives under Kristen’s shadow… If I were Kristen… If I were as big as her… I would have just squished everyone by now and been done with it…” Justyna admitted, sniffling quietly into Niko’s arms as a few tears left her eyes.

                  “No… don’t say that… don’t say that please…” Niko pleaded…

     

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                  ***     

    Kristen

     

                  Kristen washed out her mug and left it to dry atop the kitchen sink, tossing the towel wrapped around her head onto the living room couch as her hair was still a bit tangled and damp, but dry enough to her liking.  Kristen walked back into the micro room, stepping over Queenstown as usual, exposing the view between her curvy thighs to all beneath her as she stepped around the pathways and up to the men’s and women’s cities. 

                  She squatted down.  The idea of the nano Ostrovians worshipping her favorite silver heels turned her on some as she slowly widened her legs, exposing the cities to her slightly glistening lips between her thighs, running her blue purple nails over and through her trimmed bush, brushing the small black hairs to the side before she circled around her lips a few times with her fingers, “how’s it going down there?” Kristen whispered with a smirk. 

                  The tiny buzzing of the micro voices growing in volume as Kristen bent over, using her free hand to keep her damp hair behind her back and draped over her bathrobe.  The cities were just a few feet apart from one another relative to Kristen, but a few relative micro miles of hyperloop rails connected the two metropolises split by gender. 

    The tiny specks wandered around their respective cities even though they didn’t look much different than any other cities in the room.  Kristen squinting and spotting the little replica Eiffel tower in the all women’s city and smiling, blessing her tiny women with a good view of a monument at the very least. 

                  “Everyone following the rules?” Kristen lustfully asked as she squatted down a bit further over Vajazzle and all of the tiny men.  Kristen lightly brushing over her clit a few times as she giggled, removing her moistened finger, and hovering it above the men, only turning herself on more as she traced the shadow of her finger over the buildings.  Another inch downward and she could crush an entire section of the city, but removing her hand over their sky before she stood back up, “good… I still want everyone to get settled first… and Servitus, please send proof to me when you can that everyone is following my instructions…” Kristen said, turning back and pointing down toward her capital city. 

                  Kristen stepped up to her throne and checked the tablet, but there were no new messages other than the typical incessant paragraphs from Prince Anton in Crest about how the goddess is the best thing to ever happen in the universe, Kristen ignoring them as she sat the tablet back down, her legs pivoting, flashing her ass over the twin cities, “alright, everyone have a good day… I’m gonna drop off everyone’s food and water when I get home later, any special requests for specific items can be sent to my phone… and ooo, what’s this?” Kristen said with a little excitement as she bent down, wrapping her hands over her bathrobe so her tits wouldn’t spill out, instead flashing her voluminous ass to the rest of the room behind her. 

                  The muscles in her thighs and calves subtly flexing as she bent over further, seeing a little speck of white near one of the golden legs of her chair.  Kristen taking a small step around her chair and squatting down next to Serenity and leaning forward, lowering her head further and squinting her eyes for focus, she could see a small group of speck sized people right in the shadow of her chair and directly beneath her pussy.

    The singular white dot in direct contrast to the rest of the dots surrounding it.  Kristen rearing her head even closer, but still couldn’t quite pick out any details, they were just too small, hovering her blue nail over the crowd of people, debating whether to lower her nail onto them and squish them or not.  Kristen leaving them alone after realizing her larger curvy chest was mere inches away from bulldozing into the tallest buildings of Serenity. 

                  She hummed as she placed her hand next to the city to help herself back up to her full height.  Kristen then dismissed herself, making sure both doors were locked with a quick twist of the keys before going back upstairs and dressing for the day she had been dreading, the distractions of the cities and Justyna hadn’t been quite enough to quell her impending anxiety, but she pressed on.   

    A longer business skirt down to her shins, leggings, and a fashionable tan trench coat.  Choosing to forgo the jewelry and rings, trying to look presentable, but not as if to appear as if she had an excess of money.  Her blue purple fingernails running through her hair a few times after she brushed and styled it, briefly wondering if she should add some highlights before dawning her makeup and slipping her feet into some suede black mid heel ankle boots. 

                  Kristen growing nervous as she drove closer and closer to downtown Lakeside, exiting the highway and trying to find parking in the busier district filled with people walking up and down the streets lined with troves of cars.  She pulled into a parking garage, buttoned her coat, and gathered her legal documents in a few folders she had in the passenger seat.  Her ankle boots stamping on the sidewalk and up a set of concrete stairs, opening the door to a courthouse and checking her phone for the time, wanting to be early and comfortably sat before the start of the meeting.  “Hi, I’m looking for Lakeside County meeting room 3…” Kristen asked a clerk by a small desk.

                  “Down this hall, second door on the right” the clerk said, waving his arm behind him. 

                  “Thank you” Kristen said before walking down the hall.  Kristen trying to stop her hands from shaking as she sat at the large conference table along with a few representatives, her ex walking in a few moments later dressed in a collared shirt, vest, and accompanying tie.  Tyler smiling, walking by and up to the table, “hey” Ty quietly said as he sat down and placed a few folders of documents on the table in front of him. 

    “Hey…” Kristen mumbled.  A few county employees welcomed the once couple to the meeting.  Kristen remaining professional, her posture upright and perfect, going through her documents as Tyler did the same while the reps worked out a revised child support agreement.

    Kristen not even fighting or arguing, already knowing what the outcome was going to be as she discussed the options with the county employees before signing the paper, Kristen’s income from her successful career change was too significant to ignore.  A restructuring of child support payments that Tyler and Kristen had both agreed on even if Kristen was disappointed.  It was a tense and awkward moment for her, barely able to make eye contact with Ty the entire meeting that stretched on for more than an hour. 

    Every fiber of Kristen did not want to be there, her feet bouncing as she tried to stop them, gripping onto her legs a with a bit of tightness, but remaining upright and cordial regardless while the final arrangements were made.  Forced to sit in a room with the man who abandoned her and Madelyn was a difficult feeling to tolerate, but she stuck through, thinking about her micros and nanos to distract herself instead, thinking about where her pool furniture was going to go as anything helped take away the nerves she was hiding so well. 

    Finally, the paperwork was sorted, and more signatures were collected, “I want to thank you both for being here and making this simple and amicable” the representative said as everyone began to stand up, a few hands were shaken but Kristen was already through the door. 

    Tyler having a few last words with his rep before turning around and exiting the room himself, but Kristen was already down the hall and out of the way, just wanting to get back to her house more than anything, but Ty caught up after quickly walking up behind Kristen.  Both of them exiting the courthouse at the same time and walking down the stairs, “hey wait, I just wanted to ask how you and Madelyn were doing” Tyler said as they both stopped near the bottom of the stairs, a brisk breeze subtly blowing through the city as Kristen fixed her waving hair behind her ear. 

    “We’re fine… seriously…” Kristen said, her brow lowered a bit in annoyance. 

    “I’m sorry about this, I just… having this extra money coming back to me is really going to help me a lot when I move” Ty said.

    “Oh yeah, you’re move away?  So… it was just about getting a little extra money for yourself and not at all to help your daughter out?” Kristen snapped back with some anger. 

    “No, it’s not like that, you’re clearly doing well in life, my child support payments are barely drops into your bank account… I’m still going to be paying until she’s 18, it’s just a few hundred dollars less until then” Ty explained as Kristen grumbled. 

    “Whatever, where are you going anyway?” Kristen asked.

    “Near Pittsburgh…” Ty said as Kristen almost cracked a smile and giggled, “what?” Ty asked confused. 

    “Oh, nothing…” Kristen dismissed.

    “Uhh… I wanted to ask a favor before I move away and start my new job…” Tyler began to say.

    “I already know what you’re going to say, and the answer is no, you can’t see her” Kristen sternly said.

    “You know I could have filed for part time custody-“ Tyler began to smugly say before Kristen angrily interrupted.

    “No, that’s not how it works, you didn’t want us, you didn’t even care to check on her or me once… she doesn’t even care to know you…” Kristen said with venom.  Ty pursed his lips and turned away almost in shame, anxiously rubbing his hand through his hair a few times. 

    “Alright, I’m sorry… maybe one day… if she asks?” Tyler sadly questioned.

    “Maybe… I could be open to it one day, but Maddy has to absolutely be willing” Kristen said, her arms crossed tightly over her chest.   

    “Okay… okay… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen” Ty dejectedly explained.

    “You should have just told me you didn’t want any of this before we got married… it could have been so much easier minus a heartbreak…” Kristen said with a bit of grief in her tone.

    “I know… I was scared, but I know that’s not an excuse… everything was perfect until I realized I didn’t want to be a dad” Ty said as Kristen rolled her eyes and shook her head with discontent. 

    “Yeah… thanks for that…” Kristen sarcastically replied. 

    “So, uhh… awkward question, but are you seeing anyone?  Ya know, like any stepfathers I should be afraid of?” Ty jokingly asked.

    “I’m dating” Kristen dismissively answered.

    “Good for you” Ty said with an awkward smirk. 

    “You?” Kristen asked.

    “Yeah, been seeing someone for a while, it’s pretty serious… that’s why I’m moving… so, I guess this is goodbye for now” Ty said.

    “Mmm… yeah… hope she doesn’t want any kids…and good luck, I guess” Kristen nodded without much emotion, remaining stern in her icy look towards her ex, turning on her heels and marching away as Ty was left in silence.  Kristen returning home after the drive back to the suburbs, her boot heels stamping down the hallway, a mix of emotions and anger flooding her mind, trying to calm her breathing, but she just couldn’t get her ex’s smug look out of her mind. 

    Kristen gritting her teeth as she stomped onto the pathways with her black ankle boots, marching her way up to the all men’s city and quickly raising her high heel above downtown Vajazzle, one stomp could end every little tiny man down there, payback for her asshole ex-husband she thought. 

    Taking out her anger on an entire city full of men would have felt so satisfying and powerful as she breathed and slowly calmed herself down, the bottom of her boot’s sole almost colliding with the top of their tallest tower before she retracted her heel back to the pathway and placed it gently next to her left foot, sparing countless lives of the frightened men cowering at her feet.  She brushed her hair to the sides of her head with a few strokes as she whimpered. 

                  “I’m sorry…” Kristen whisperingly apologized.  Quickly leaving the room and returning with extra caps full of water, foods, and requested treats for all of her people, placing them down outside of Servitus as she tried to remain composed, her cheeks pink, her sniffles managing to hold back a few tears, her eye makeup smeared slightly before she stood up walked away.  Her left boot crashing down on the other side of Queenstown before she locked the micro room behind her and went upstairs to clean herself up and dress down into more loose clothes. 

                  Kristen sitting on her bed in silence, staring down at the floor in deep thought as she had calmed down and leveled herself, taking a deep breath and brushing her hair back, standing up before wiggling her feet into some comfortable running shoes, putting on a stoic face and walking downstairs, grabbing her car keys and heading to the school to pick up the most amazing daughter that her ex never wanted…

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    Servitus

     

                  “Well… I can say that I am happily married now” the young man’s voice said in the familiar and cozy therapist’s office.  The relaxing room centered in a quainter neighborhood near the outskirts of Servitus.  In the distance out of the window was Kristen’s throne dominating most of the view, the decorations and paintings on the walls, the continent sized houseplants, and a little closer was a huge plastic container full of supplies and water that the oh so generous goddess had dropped off as promised.  The client seeing multitudes of cargo planes taking off as the sun was going down and the glow of the city lights were starting to become luminous. 

                  “That’s great news!  I am so happy for you two!  I know you’ve been talking about the marriage for a long time, how did it go?” the therapist excitedly asked. 

                  “So… we both gathered up as many friends as we could, mostly coworkers since both my wife and I’s families are back… I guess back wherever they are.  So, all of her stabilizer people, and all of my friends from the distribution center along with a few friends we made over the years.

    We all took a train in the morning over to Serenity, we got the first-class upgrades too, so we enjoyed some chef made breakfast on the ride across the room to the twins.  Then we took a few rented trucks out to the right leg of her throne.  We set up a little tent and stuff right next to the golden tower.  It was so beautiful, you could see the perfect morning orange sky outside of the giant windows… Serenity and Luxury in the background, and of course, the golden pillar that reached all the way up to the sky…” the client continued.  The therapist nodding and smiling along.

                  “Sounds perfect and peaceful…” the therapist added with a calm voice.

                  “It was… then my wife came walking around the big tent, she had on this beautiful white dress, it was so bright, I swear it was like she was glowing, the sun reflected off the tarnished gold of the throne leg… it was like a bouncing reflection too, it made my wife look like she had golden skin.  I couldn’t help but cry when I saw her light up, and that was when we were all thrown to the ground… we didn’t expect the goddess to walk in like that so early in the morning on a weekday… it was unlike her… we panicked, I wanted to run but my wife insisted that we stay” the client continued. 

                  “That must have been a very difficult moment…” the therapist added.

                  “Yeah, I was still shaking writing it down in my journal later on… but… the goddess actually spotted us… hovered down over us, her body whooshing over us, her scent, her smell, we could see everything between her legs… my friends all started to run, so did hers, but my wife pulled my face back toward her eyes and she just smiled. 

    A shadow grew over us, but we couldn’t stop staring at one another, my wife was just too perfect… but, even out of the peripheral of my eyes… I could see the goddess’ finger right above us getting closer… she was going to kill us… but the thing is… I didn’t care… I was never happier in any moment than holding my wife’s hands and kissing her… and here I am now…” the client concluded.

                  “That sounds scary, but… so relieving at the same time… I’m proud you didn’t let anxiety triumph over your special moment and I’m glad you’re still sticking to your journaling” the therapist said as the client smiled and chuckled some.

                  “Yeah… all my friends had already ran off, so there was no after party in Luxury like we were hoping, instead we took a train all the way to Epsilon City and got a hotel… it was… special” the client said with a smirk.

                  “So… are you… happy?” the therapist asked.

                  “I think so… more than I’ve ever been” the client said.

                  “So, despite our difficult circumstances, you were able to achieve balance and happiness… how amazing is that?” the therapist asked with care and support.

                  “Pretty amazing… our circumstances are and will always be unpredictable, always hinging on the goddess’ mood but… I think things have gotten better… I mean… I’m happy I’m not trapped in Vajazzle right now with a bunch of men… the poor guys almost all got crushed a few days ago…” the client said.

                  “True, and the poor women in Tiny Paris… Servitus has always seemed to be a safe haven though, I’m confident in that the goddess respects our boundaries here” the therapist said. 

                  “The only thing that bothers me now is that I don’t ever want to lose my wife… I’ve seen and talked to so many people who have lost their partners during these last 7 years… that refugee guy I worked with from Sole City who saw his wife get squished by that plastic doll?  He killed himself last week… is that going to be me if I ever lose my love?  Is that going to be my wife if she ever loses me?” the client asked with sadness in his voice, the therapist clicked her tongue and pulled at her knee in thought.  

                  “We can’t think about that kind of scenario anymore… our time is unpredictable; we’re simply given no choice but to live in what moments we have and as they come to us… enjoy your wife… love her… appreciate her… and I hope she will do the same for you” the therapist said with an earnest smile. 

                  “Thank you…” the client said.  Time was called shortly after, the client excusing himself and leaving the office, walking to his electric car parked down the street.  Most people having cars powered by electricity anyway after the goddess refused to give the people fuel years ago, insisting they use the electricity from the gigantic outlets to power their cities and lives instead. 

    He sat in his car for a moment, looking up to see regular people walking up and down the street, a few people at a café down the road eating some of the freshly delivered supplies from the goddess’ container, a special request had been made for wine, crates full of wine were shipped out all over the room.  It must have been difficult for the goddess to be so close to something she couldn’t taste herself, the client thought, no, don’t sympathize with her, he reminded himself.    

                  He started up his car, pulling out of the parking space and driving down the highway, if he looked to his left slightly, he could see in the far distance the city of Braithe and just beyond the city, a pair of the goddess’ footwear towering over the buildings of the city.  As usual, the goddess had dropped off shoes for Nyla and her people to clean, but it still never sat right with him as he turned away from her towering lace-up grey pumps, the goddess claiming it was for a date and to clean them with extra care.  It was hard imagining that monster would ever be approached for a date, he thought.   

                  Instead, he passed through his exit into his neighborhood, driving by one of the more controversial buildings in Servitus, the building being famous for graffiti, it had changed many times over the years.  Graffiti art of the goddess looking down upon her people with fiery red eyes, or the goddess stepping on a cartoonish city, the graffiti was perpetually cleaned off by the city’s sanitation units, but again another piece of art was plastered on the walls overnight. 

                  A bright and colorful cartoonish image of the goddess’ silhouette towering over a pair of cities, her arms placed on her hips, her legs spread as she peered down at the two cities at her feet.  The cities appeared to be Vajazzle and Tiny Paris indicated by the art of the buildings and monuments within them, silhouettes and shadows of tiny people and genders of their respective and blockaded city staring one another down with fierceness, and in the caption written below the artwork, “May the Best Woman Win” it read. 

                  The client pulled up near his house, pleasantly sighing as he walked inside to find his sweet wife waiting for him on the couch…

     

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

     

    3 months later…

     

     

    Kristen – Age 35    Madelyn – 7

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

     

                  “You did so good, Maddy!” Keysha shouted.  Maddy smiling, her hair a little wet, it was still the earlier months of summer, but the heat was already building well up into the highs.  Kristen watching on from the sidelines before Kristen walked up to Keysha to hug her bye.

                  “That was a fun win!” Kristen said, the other kids and parents all slowly leaving, a few others drinking sugary drinks or eating some sweet snacks in the grass. 

                  “Yeah, Maddy has picked up the game really well, I mean I know it’s a bunch of 7-year-olds, but still… she seems to like it” Keysha said.

                  “Yeah, she’s being doing so great, I’m proud of her… oh yeah, are you still okay with Maddy coming over?” Kristen asked.

                  “Yeah!  And don’t worry about dinner, we were thinking about ordering pizza to celebrate the win anyway” Keysha said, Kristen smiling and nodding.

                  “Awesome, you and Yvonne are totally welcome to come check out the new pool sometime… Okay Maddy, how about we get you cleaned up first and I can drop you off” Kristen said with a smile.

                  “Yes!” Maddy cheerfully agreed.

                  “Okay, she has to be home by 8 though” Kristen said.

                  “That’s fine with me, I’ll drop her off!” Keysha politely said.

                  “That works!  Okay, I’ll text you when I’m on the way later” Kristen said.

                  Kristen driving Madelyn back to the house, letting her clean up in the bath while Kristen picked up her daughter’s grass-stained uniform and tossed it into the laundry room near the garage.  Kristen having herself a big lunch while she waited for Madelyn to gather a bag of toys that she wanted to bring over to Yvonne’s house.  Kristen washing up some dishes in the sink in the early afternoon as Madelyn came down in a rush and with an excited grin. 

                  “Tell Keysha to call me if you need anything, and make sure you listen to her… alright?” Kristen asked.

                  “Alright” Madelyn responded.

                  “Okay, love you… see you tonight” Kristen said, unlocking the door as Madelyn unbuckled and ran off toward the front door of Keysha’s house.  Keysha and Yvonne waving from the door as Kristen waved back and drove back to her quiet home. 

    Kristen picking up a few of Madelyn’s toys around the living room, cleaning up the kitchen and straightening up the upstairs and downstairs, sweeping, dusting, and sanitizing before she comfortable that her house was back to presentable and pristine.  She then folded some laundry, replied to a few text messages, and hummed as she walked up to her bedroom and collapsed onto her soft bed, “ahh…” she exhaled with a job well done.   

                  Kristen succumbing to the softness of her bed for a few minutes in total blissful silence apart from a few tweeting birds outside and the occasional soft breeze wafting against the windows.  “Finally…” Kristen mumbled to herself before she stood up and walked into her bathroom.  Kristen stripping down and tossing her clothes into the hamper.  Kristen standing in front of her mirror naked, fluffing her hair behind her head a few times, inspecting her new darker highlights she had dyed into her hair at the salon at the end of Spring, the appearance now a darker dirty blonde. 

                  She turned her body in her mirror, proud of herself for not touching a single alcoholic drink for months, her skin seemed clearer, healthier, her body however was curvier than she was used to throughout most of her life.  Kristen had been eating unhealthier as a coping response to cutting drinking out of her life, but it’s not like the men she had been dating were complaining.  Kristen had the achieved the perfect balance of fitness and curviness, growing shapelier in the right places, a near hourglass figure.   

    Kristen’s eyebrows perfect as she looked her face up and down in the mirror, the slightest wrinkles on her forehead accented her still smooth skin as she was aging beautifully.  Kristen cupping her larger breasts, the freckles on her chest would soon need more of a tan around them Kristen thought. 

    Pivoting her leg out and turning her gaze over her shoulder revealing her bubbly ass that jiggled with each of her small adjusting steps, “hmm…” Kristen hummed, feeling confident as she had been going on dates with men around Lakeside for the last few months, but none of them really going anywhere meaningful apart from a few second dates while Ginny or Keysha babysat Madelyn.

    She walked over to her wardrobe, picking out a yellow bikini, sliding up the fabric between her legs and tying the top around her back and sides, snugging her breasts into place before stretching the waistband around her wide hips, adjusting the bikini outward and around to make it more comfortable for her body.  She grabbed a towel and a small wicker basket of supplies before she slid her feet into a pair of white leather flat sandals, then grabbing her phone and walking downstairs. 

    The towel slung over her shoulder as she approached the back entrance of the house, sliding the door open and stepping out into the hot sunshine of her backyard.  The pool noise subtle, whispers of sloshing water of her newly completed pool, walking around the concrete and tile that surrounded the curving design.  The robotic cleaner at the bottom of the deep end whirring and bubbling underneath the water as Kristen passed up her flowery bushes and greenery.  The flowers accompanying the insects hovering over the bright petals as Kristen approached the small table next to a few lounge chairs she had set up next to the water. 

    Her grass green and flowing, the few trees in the backyard rustling with the breeze as she sat down her towel and basket, keeping her phone with her and walking back into the house, closing the sliding door behind her, walking down the hallway to her two rooms. 

    Ever since Rasha had stolen the keys and stepped into Ostrov and with Madelyn getting older, Kristen realized she wanted more security, replacing the physical locks with electronic door handles with a touchpad instead.  Kristen typed her code only she knew to grant her access into the micro room, the door automatically locking behind her after a few seconds with an electronic clank. 

    Kristen stepped over Queenstown, her white leather sandals crashing down over the city that had a small population return to the once demolished city, Kristen’s footprint still visible, but now had scatterings of buildings occupying the divots and craters molded from her sole and toes.  And the academy had more recruits seemingly every day, soon Kristen would have a graduating class to maintain security around her micro cities, and maybe even in Ostrov she thought. 

    Her curvy ass bouncing up and down as she sauntered one foot in front of the other toward her throne, her tits jostling behind her comfortable bikini top, her thick thighs shaking the ground beneath her feet as she strolled past her cities and up to her chair, her sandals slapping against her bare heels with each step.  Her feet on either side of Serenity and Luxury as she looked at the golden armrest of her chair.  “It’s almost 3… I hope you all are ready…” Kristen spoke down to a small cap atop her armrest, a cap she had placed down before Madelyn’s soccer game that morning. 

    Her left hand on her hip as she saw a few speck sized aircraft lift up and away from her chair, granting her people a special privilege to fly during the day for this occasion, letting the tiny aircraft whiz past her midriff and upper hips.  Her right hand holding her phone up to her chest as she waited for a message, her phone almost instantly vibrating.  “All the candidates are ready, goddess” the message from Servitus’ council read as Kristen smiled.

    “Okay, get ready for a little ride…” Kristen said as she bent over, carefully picking up the cap with her left hand and gently lifting the plastic up toward her chest.  Keeping it balanced in the palm of her hand as she left the room, letting it automatically lock behind her.  She carried the cap full of micros back outside, setting them down carefully on the small table in the shadow of her bag full of pool supplies. 

    Kristen turned and sat down on the lounge chair, stretching out as the chair reclined backwards, her legs extending as she laid back in the sun, reaching for her basket and sliding a pair of black sunglasses over her eyes and ears, brushing her hair back, placing her arms on the armrests.  Her chest and face about level with the table next to her as she pushed her basket back some to reveal the cap, nice enough to leave them in the shade as opposed to the radiating high heat of the summer sun up above in the cloudless sky. 

    Kristen carefully reached out and dumped the cap to the side atop a pink drink coaster that sat atop the table.   She tilted the cap up and over gently, seeing a small group of specks gather and coral themselves at the base of the cap, “Looks like everyone made it… hope you don’t mind if we do this while I start my base tan” Kristen mumbled as she reached for her basket again, pulling out a bottle.  “We’ll get started after I put some sunscreen on” Kristen said, squeezing some white goop into her palm before gently beginning to rub it across her body.

    Her hands sliding over her chest in circular motions, dabbing up and down her body, reaching forward to get her legs and feet, rubbing herself up and down, switching hands after squeezing more, dabbing some on her face and rubbing in until her skin was glistening and almost wet looking, wiping her hands off with the towel before she folded it behind her chair and focused on the relaxing sounds of her backyard and the water a few feet away.  “Mmm…” she hummed as she closed her eyes, already feeling the sun pleasantly beating down on her skin like she had been envisioning for a long time.    

    A few quiet minutes passed by as Kristen continued to hum before she felt her phone vibrate next to her hips on the lounge chair.  “Oh… whoops…” Kristen giggled before she picked up her phone, “sorry, hope you’ve been enjoying this weather as much as me…” Kristen said before she lifted up her sunglasses, the phone screen brightening from an incoming call with an encrypted source, Kristen feeling a little anxiety in that moment.  It was the first video call she had gotten from her people, something the engineers had been working on.  Kristen tapping the button to answer. 

    Her heartrate increasing a little as the video connected, Kristen met with the view of a group of people all looking around in different directions.  Men and women, younger and older looking, some of them appearing hot and sweaty already, others grabbing at their bodies in pain, perhaps from the bumpy ride over.  “We’re ready” one of the tiny people said, but it was a strange feeling seeing them so up close, sure Kristen had been sent recorded videos over the years of her own destruction from the tiny perspective, but actually talking to them, hearing their voice in real time instead of just a message was different. 

    Kristen remaining stoic and powerful instead, not letting her anxiety show, “good, so I see… 22 of you…” Kristen said after a moment of silent counting, her voice booming over the people atop the table, but also through the phone speaker as if normal. 

    “Correct…” a voice said.

    “So… 22 nominated prospects… one from each city… all for the right to become my main contact for Servitus….  god… it’s like having 22 kids… I’m not jealous of Maddy’s teacher...” Kristen mumbled, seeing her humiliating words make a few of the people in the video shake their heads with disapproval.

     “Excuse me, I’m the same age as you, and most of us here are older than you…” Kristen heard a tough sounding feminine voice. 

    “Who’s holding the camera?” Kristen asked.

    “My name is Samantha…” Kristen heard.

    “Huh… I went on a few dates with a guy named Sam years ago… he was a dick… you’re giving off that same energy right now…” Kristen threatened. 

    “I’m not even supposed to be here!” another man’s voice shouted off camera. 

    “Let me serve you, goddess!” another man’s voice shouted off camera as well. 

    “Hold on… hold on… this is exactly what I didn’t want to happen with a video call… all of you introduce yourselves one at a time and we’ll go from there” Kristen commanded, seeing a few of the people holding their ears in response to Kristen’s raised voice as she smirked. 

    She could hear a few hushed mumbles and whispers, seeing a few people looking frightened as Kristen rolled her eyes, “I want my spokesperson for Servitus to be a confident… not scared to talk to me…” Kristen said as she saw a middle-aged man walk up into the front of the camera. 

    “Uhh… my name is Kaff… I uhhh… I’m from… uhhh” the middle-aged man stuttered as Kristen shook her head and furrowed her brow with irritation.   

    “Nope, not you… next” Kristen sharply said and sighed, readjusting herself in her lounge chair into a more relaxing position as a middle-aged woman walked up. 

    “I’m Marit, I’m one of the assistants to Talem’s council, and I look forward to working with you” Marit said with a smile as Kristen hummed.

    “Hmm… okay… next?” Kristen said as she flipped her sunglasses back down over her eyes, so she didn’t have to squint in the sun. 

    “I’m-“ a younger man stared to speak before Kristen’s booming voice interrupted.

    “You know what, this is going to take forever… how about you all vote on a top 5 for me to interview.  Before I flip over to tan my back would be nice… if you can’t do that, I’ll unfortunately have to go with my plan b… elimination rounds…message me when you’ve decided” Kristen demanded.  Kristen clicked off her phone and sat it by her side, readjusting into her lounge chair and placing her arms back up onto the rests, leaning her head back and soaking in the sun for a few minutes…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    “Fuck the goddess…  I’m getting out of here, it’s all going to shit immediately” an angry man dismissed as he made his way back to the safety of the cap, a few more people following him without hesitation, wanting to remove themselves from the cumbersome trials. 

    “Well that eliminates some options” Samantha said as she held the camera to her side, letting it drape over her shoulder with the attached sling.  “Alright, listen up… we need 5 people… it’s probably not wise to make her wait…” Samantha said, clapping her hands together. 

    “I agree” Marit said, the petite woman had a calming presence and friendly face despite their situation, “let’s get this started now, who wants to volunteer themselves to sit this one out?  Go home, get back to your lives… no judgement here…” Marit said, her voice low and caring as she stared out at everyone. 

    “I’m out” Kaff said as he started to walk back to the cap along with the others who were already retreating. 

    “I shouldn’t even be here… I shouldn’t be here…” a young man kept repeating, panicking, pacing around the pink smooth surface of the drink coaster, almost crying as he rubbed his hand through his hair over and over again.

    “HMMMMMM…….” Kristen’s thunderous hum roared overhead, everyone turning to look back at the miles tall woman sunbathing thousands of feet away, her chest rising and falling calmly, the sun reflecting off her gigantic sunglasses, her expansive skin glistening as her body seemed to hover over everyone still from so far away. 

    “Calm down, kid, what’s your name?” Samantha asked.

    “Elliot…” he said.

    “Elliot… what city do you represent?” Marit calmly asked. 

    “Servitus” he quickly answered.

    “Oh shit, you’re Servitus’ choice?  You just… don’t seem like it” Samantha questioned with confusion.  A loud rubbery stretch caught their attention, looking up to see Kristen wiggling her ass into the seat for more comfort in the far distance. 

    “There were these guys with guns dressed in all white… they came up to me after a show… threw a bag on my head, carried me to a plane… they said the Servitus council doesn’t want a leader… they want to remain as they are… they sent me here to die…” Elliot said, gasping, almost hyperventilating. 

    “Calm down, Elliot, we’re going to be fine… I’m Cale… I’m from Stora… we’ll figure this out” Cale calmly said, the older man rubbing Elliot’s shoulders a bit with support.  Meanwhile, an argument erupted in the back of the group, the shouting growing louder between two people.    

    “What’s going on?” Samantha asked. 

    “This bitch, this fucking bitch said that she hopes we all die…” a younger man said, clenching his fists together as if about to attack.

    “They deserve it, honestly…” a young woman shrugged and smiled, the younger man gritting his teeth and lunged at the young woman’s comment, the man attempting to punch and tackle, but was held back just in time as the young woman attempted to slap and claw in retaliation but was also held back.  The remaining group of people breaking the fight up, Samantha in the middle, pushing away the two combatants.   

    “Tell me what happened…” Samantha said, breathing heavily as everyone calmed.

    “I’m living in Vajazzle… with all the men there… alright, and this walking disgrace said Tiny Paris looks forward to the day that all the men in my city are wiped away… doesn’t she realize that some of our wives, our girlfriends, our mothers, our sisters are stuck in Tiny Paris?  I mean what the fuck is wrong with you?” the young man explained, staring down the young woman who represented the all women’s city.

    “Eh… the goddess was right to split us up, all men do is make things worse, we’d be better off without them” the young woman explained in response.

    “What are you talking about?!  The most monstrous, murderous being in the universe is that woman right there!” the young man shouted, waving is hands at the gigantic Kristen, her head nestled to the side, her eyes closed behind her fashionable black sunglasses. 

    “Enough… both of you are out… go back to the transport!”  Samantha yelled out.

    “Who gave you authority?” the young woman snapped back.

    “I was Werth’s major… I’m the acting leader of Clitsburgh…” Samantha doubled down.  The young man and woman huffing and walking away back to the cap, sneering at one another all the way back to the massive sports stadium sized transport.  Slowly but surely, a few more people thought it wasn’t worth the trouble any longer, walking back too, only a handful remaining. 

    “We got 10 still… come on people, she could turn over at any moment and we could be fucked…” Cale said.

    “What makes you think you’ll be good at this?” another man asked.

    “Who are you?” Samantha asked.

    “Hock… from Climax” he said.

    “Well, how about us 5?” Samantha asked.

    “That works for me…” another representative said, dismissively waving his hands and walking back.

    “Fine…you can deal with that bitch…” another woman walked way grumbling. 

    “HMMMMM… MY BACK IS FEELING A LITTLE COLD…” the goddess’ booming voice teased, a wave of anxiety rushing over the remaining people.

    “Okay then… Hock, Marit, Cale, Elliot, and myself… that’s the 5, any objections?” Samantha asked. 

    “What?  No no no!” Elliot shouted.

    “You’re still here though, why didn’t you walk back” Hock asked.

    “Because I can’t breathe!” Elliot shouted.

    “You’re having a panic attack.  You gotta get it together, you can do this” Marit supportively said, Cale still trying to rub Elliot’s shoulders. 

    “You’re all fucked anyway… good luck…” another representative said as he too walked back to the massive plastic monolith.

    “AHHHH….” the goddess’ voice boomed overhead as her miles long arm started to lift up from the rest, reaching out toward the mile tall basket that the tinies were in the shadow of.  The goddess beginning to lift a gigantic bottle from the basket and bringing it to her lounge chair, “GOTTA EVEN MY TAN OUT, YA KNOW?” her booming voice rang out as Samantha reached for the camera, tapping the encryption code given to her by Servitus’ engineers.  “OOHH… WAITING TILL THE LAST MINUTE, HUH?” her chuckling voice boomed again as the 5 could see the goddess reach for her phone. 

    Kristen’s face popping up on the camera screen, it was weird seeing her from a normal angle, almost looking like a regular person, even if Kristen’s entire body was the background of their view from below, her midriff flexing as she twisted herself up and held her phone up to her curvy chest.  “SOOO…”  “so…” Kristen’s booming voice from the distance echoing over the subtle and normal voice sounding from the camera. 

    “We got our 5, everyone else is in the cap ready to go home” Samantha said.

    “GOOD TO KNOW” “good to know” Kristen’s voice thundered once again with her regular voice delayed by a second.  An even darker shadow growing over the 5 as Kristen’s arm reached over them, the width of her arm becoming their entire sky, her palm and fingers spreading overhead like the hand of god, her hand slowly lowering downward before her fingers pinched at the cap.

    Samantha seeing those inside stumbling around, although secured to some straps that the tiny people had outfitted within to keep them somewhat stable to Kristen’s mighty steps when being carried, but the cap was turned, the opening was no longer visible, just a gust of wind and a whooshing as the stadium sized transport was lifted into the sky high above between Kristen’s blue-purple nails. 

    The 5 covering their faces until the gust of wind died down and Kristen’s arm retracted a mile away.  “I should have just gone back inside the stupid cap” Elliot shouted, panicking, trying to calm his own breathing. 

    “Shhh!” Samantha quieted the panicking man down.

    “WHAT DID YOU SAY?” “what did you say?” Kristen’s echoes sounded again. 

    “Nothing… what do you want us to do next?” Samantha asked. 

    “HMMM….”  “hmmm….” Kristen hummed, tapping a finger to her lips in a devilish manner as Samantha swallowed and took a deep breath.  Samantha, covering the speaker with her hand, muting the conversation as the massive Kristen began to twist her colossal body. 

    “Everyone, this might be it…” Samantha sadly said as the 5 all looked up toward the mighty Kristen with worry.

     

     

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    “It’s time to get my back…” Kristen said as she placed the cap down on the armrest and stood up carefully from her chair, placing her phone down on the cushion to watch the screen.  Standing right next to the table with the 5 micros on her drink coaster, she fished out the lotion from her basket, popping the lid off and squeezing out the white cream into her hands. 

    Pivoting outward and bending over, beginning to slide the cream up and down the back of her legs, looking up to see what the little peoples’ perspective of her was, but all she could see was a massive yellow wall, Kristen giggling as she subtly wiggled her ass side to side, seeing her enormous cheeks come into view of the camera, realizing it was the thong of the bikini alone taking up that much of their horizon was a surreal feeling of power. 

    Kristen hearing a gust of wind too from the speaker as her ass settled back into place.  “Oopsie…” Kristen teased as she squirted another handful of cream into her hands, sliding up her back and shoulders as much as she could, struggling to twist and turn her hands and arms around her back to get full coverage, missing a few spots as the cream absorbed into her skin apart from a few white steaks across some harder to reach areas of her back.

    She took a step forward, hearing the rumbling coming from the phone as she smiled, adjusting the lounge chair all the way down to a flat position.  Kristen placed the bottle back into the basket, bending over toward her phone, seeing her ass take up the entire screen as the tiny 5 people looked shocked at the enormity of her cheeks, all of the curvature couldn’t even fit in the view as Kristen slid her phone up toward the top of the lounge. 

    She placed her arms down, her chest colliding with the chair, shaking the lounge, the cap of tinies shaking with her body movements as she pulled herself upward, her legs in place as she was now face down in the chair and her back now exposed to the sun.  Kristen folded her arms up, resting on her left arm while she pivoted her right arm to angle the phone upward next to her face so she could keep watching.  Wiggling a few times into place for comfort, a task more difficult with her larger breasts, but eventually they nestled into place.  “So… you said everyone who didn’t make the cut is back in the cap and ready to go home?” Kristen asked, looking up at the frightened peoples’ faces.

    “That’s correct” one of them said, Kristen already forgetting a few names. 

    “Who was it that said they should have gone back in the cap just a minute ago?” Kristen asked, tilting her sunglasses up to rest atop her head, revealing her eyes, but seeing herself from the third person vantage point from the camera top the table, seeing a section of her back, and the very top of her bikini waistband.  Kristen smirking a bit as everyone was silent, but all looking back to one frightened and skittish looking younger man. 

    “It was me… I said that” the young man said through Kristen’s phone speaker. 

    “And what is your name?” Kristen asked.

    “Elliot” he quickly said.  Kristen curling her lips to the side to an almost innocent smile, a wave of relief could be felt through the phone as the expressions of the people felt more at ease.  Kristen reared her head up to the side to free her arm before she reached for the cap full of the 17 people who found themselves out of the race. 

    Kristen brought the cap back down to her hazel eyes to inspect, lowering the little lid right underneath her gaze, blinking a few times, seeing the specks concentrated in one area, just looking like a little black dot, almost able to pick out each individual. 

    “Sorry you all didn’t make it but thank you for trying anyway…” Kristen said with a smile, but Kristen could feel a warmth within her body, not only from the sun’s rays shining down on her, but from the power she had over this small group of volunteers.  Feeling a little aroused, as she pushed her hips into the chair, feeling her mons and pussy softly caress the cushion beneath her body.  Krsiten carefully lowered the cap back down, but not toward the table or the armrest, but right above ass.  Kristen rearing up her other arm, using her free hand to pull and stretch the thong of her bikini up and away from between her crack. 

    Kristen gently lowering and tipping the cap into the space between her cheeks, a little tickle could be felt between her moist skin, feeling their little bodies fall further and further down and all around her asshole.  Kristen letting her bikini thong stretch slowly back into place, wiggling herself back into the lounge as she sat the cap back on its side next to the table and the 5 people who had passed the initial round. 

    Giggling as she could feel the littlest movements around her asshole, the skin around her butt baking in the sun as she moved her arms back into place so her head could rest, looking up toward the phone screen with a smirk.  “So, Elliot… still think you should have gotten back in?” Kristen asked as she was met with a few seconds of stunned silence.

    “We’re at your disposal, goddess!” one of the other tinies said, dropping to his knees and clasping his hands together in prayer.  Kristen hummed, it felt good to hear, their complete powerlessness made her even more aroused, only aided by the little tickles she felt around the wrinkled skin near her asshole, imagining if a few people had fallen all the way inside of her yet. 

    “And who are you?” Kristen asked.

    “Hock, my queen… please… let me serve you as your obedient overseer” the man said.  He looked so desperate, Kristen thought, but his desperation made Kristen lick the inside of her bottom lip.   

    “Don’t tell me you’re one of Anton’s weird people from Crest…” Kristen questioned.   

    “No… goddess… I represent the city of Climax where you are cherished as a mighty queen” Hock said, still pleading on his knees.

    “Yeah, I bet… anyway… I see two women, and three men… typical… but whatever… okay, get in the cap and we’ll get started” Kristen commanded, expecting hesitancy, and being met with it, the 5 people all looked at one another with bewilderment and concern, even the little begging Hock who seemed to be so keen on serving as Kristen smirked with pleasure.

    Kristen giggling again, feeling another little surge of feint tickles nearer the opening of her asshole, Kristen clenching her muscles, her cheeks pressing together as she felt all the tickles stop immediately, releasing her muscles and met with a resumption and concentrated flurry of tickles right within the hole instead, resisting the urge to itch it as it felt strange, but somewhat pleasant at the same time.

    “Well, what are we waiting for people, let’s go…” the woman holding the camera said.

    “That’s some can-do attitude, Samantha, I like that” Kristen teased, slowly the 5 made their way to the upturned capsule, right where the other 17 just were.  “Everyone in?  because anyone left behind probably gets eaten by a bug or something, so…” Kristen lead on as she counted 5 people in the camera, the view on her phone screen changing, a massively huge wall of grey plastic surrounding everything, only barely able to see a section of her wicker basket high above, the camera shaking with Samantha’s footsteps and as she strapped herself into some kind of harness drilled into the plastic of the surrounding circular wall. 

    Kristen picked up the cap, hearing the 5 people inside scream, then hearing a gust of wind whooshing through the phone speaker.  It was humorous, trying to hold back a laugh, but chuckling some as just her picking up and moving the cap around sent the tiny people’s hair whiplashing all around, their screams of terror were entertaining, their mouths forced open as if skydiving from an airplane, and all Kristen did was move them a few inches up and behind herself. 

    Kristen gently placed the cap atop her left ass cheek and tipped it over, trying to remain still, pressing the side of the cap into her skin to give the people a chance to walk off, once again, seeing the hesitation in their faces, but they were also shaken around, trying to put themselves together, Kristen hearing their heavy breathing.  “Get out…” Kristen demanded, they obeyed and slowly climbed out, Kristen counting 5 still.  Smiling, biting her tongue between her teeth with a wide grin, seeing the immense curvature of her ass like a living planet on the screen, proud and confident of her own curves in the spotlight. 

    “Okay… we’re out… we’re on… you…” Samantha said, the camera rotating around, in the far distance, Kristen’s upper back and the back of her head visible, but the majority of the view was the blue sky up above, and a mountain of peachy flesh in all directions, Kristen feeling a little tickle as she removed the cap from her butt and placed it back down on the table, seeing the little people stumble and fall onto her cheek with the slightest movement. 

    “I’m gonna finish up my tan, about 20 or so minutes… I want to see you all race as far up my back until my alarm goes off… top 3 will get the interview with me, have fun!” Kristen supportively said with a devilish grin and turned off the video, placing her head back down into the small cushion and straightening her arms at her side to tan further, Kristen sighing and closing her eyes, getting lost in the white noise of the pool, and feeling the occasional tickle in her asshole or across her cheeks, biting her lip as the moistness underneath her bikini only became wetter…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    “Should we try to save them?” Marit asked, anxious and worried, staring out over the cleft and the downward curvature of Kristen’s massive inner cheek, the slope downward a cascading angle impossible to scale without plummeting into the dark depths. 

    “You’re not going down there…  We would all die too” Cale said.

    “What kind of monster would do that?” Hock said shaking his head.

    “You were the one groveling on your knees to her, Hock…” Samantha said, Hock growing red in the face, clenching his fists.

    “What the fuck else are we supposed to do?  You’re just as high and mighty as her with your attitude” Hock shot back.

    “You don’t even know me” Samantha snapped back.

    You don’t even know me…” Hock mocked Samantha’s tone, “I was Werth’s major, I run Clitsburgh, she’s obviously going to choose you, I say we throw you down there with the others and let someone with common sense run the show… who’s with me?” Hock said with his arms out to his side, but nobody moved. 

    “You think you can fucking take me?” Samantha angrily asked, clenching her own fists, looking up towards the taller middle-aged man gritting his teeth. 

    “Yeah, let’s fight on top of this bitch’s ass…” Hock said with snark.  “Wait, what the fuck…” Hock stammered, seeing the younger Elliot already running for the downward slope towards Kristen’s lower back. 

    “Hey!” Samantha shouted, immediately the group all started running after Elliot, Cale and Marit falling behind some, being a little slower and older as Marit could barely keep pace.  Samantha’s military training coming in handy as she ran faster than the rest behind her.  The run down the curving slope was difficult, Kristen’s skin seemed forgiving, soft, bouncy, almost like a trampoline, having to ease up their pace to keep from stumbling down on a long tumble toward the small of her back and the underside of her yellow bikini. 

    Elliot breathing heavy as he was the first to approach the yellow wall, but it was too tall to climb up, a few hundred feet at least, little yellow fibers jutting out in all directions, he debated climbing before he dove underneath instead, not soon after Samantha, then Hock, losing pace with Marit and Cale, not knowing how far back they were or how much time had passed already.

    It was strange, Elliot paused for a second, walking around on a miles tall living god of a woman, his lungs were already almost out of air, and he barely made it a few relative centimeters in comparison to her monolithic body. 

    There was enough of a gap, he crawled underneath, his sky turning a shade of yellow and slightly darkened at the same time, a feint glow of yellow, her skin underneath him radiating warmth, her scent from her lotions, it was otherworldly.  He had plenty of room to stand up, the yellow tarp as his sky as he was in a world of wonder, feeling every little twitch of her skin, climbing over the endless ridges and minor imperfections on his way to the other end of the waistband that led to her lower back baking in the heat. 

    He was in a state of bewilderment, and panic at the same time, wanting to live, scared to die, not wanting to end up like the 17 condemned to perish between her cheeks, but at the same time in a state of awe, looking all around him, her massive breathing rhythmic in the distance, feeling the pulse of her gigantic heartbeat almost beneath his own feet as he returned to a jog, wanting to at least make it to her back before everyone else, the air was humid, feeling as he was walking through an invisible wall of moisture as her skin seemed to be just as heat conductive as the sun outside of the bikini.

    Elliot seeing Samantha and Hock start to climb underneath the bikini far behind him.  Young and somewhat fit, he kept his pace consistent, but with no time as reference, he hurried up as he could hear the squishing steps of Samantha approaching, soon enough she passed him.  “This feels like half a mile so far…maybe more?” the athletic Samantha questioned between effortless breaths, her posture perfect, her form as if she had done this over and over. 

    Elliot trying to keep up with her, but Hock not far behind either.  Elliot looking back to see Marit and Cale finally making it underneath, helping one another through the thick, warm yellow fibers.  “Help me take her out…” Hock whispered, catching up to Elliot as Elliot lowered his brow with concern, both men breathing heavily, Elliot not responding.  “We can work from the inside out, turn all the cities against her.  Finally get out of here, understand?  Don’t you hate her, too?” Hock emotionally asked but Elliot still didn’t respond.  “Do you want to die on this body?” Hock doubled down, Elliot shaking his head. 

    “No…” Elliot softly said.  Samantha a hundred yards ahead, and still making up more ground than anyone else as she was already approaching the other end of the waistband, a shade of sunlight peeking underneath the yellow wall.  Elliot seeing Samantha crawl underneath, the woman disappearing as Hock and Elliot were slowing down a bit.

    “What’s wrong kid, you can’t run a mile straight?” Hock teased as Elliot grunted, both of them jogging side by side, both of them soon throwing themselves under the wall, a few stray strands of the imperfect lining had to be dodged before they crawled out into the sunlight.  Elliot almost froze, miles and miles of her back stretched out before him, a long upward slope, subtle dips and curves, the ridges of her shoulder blades all the way at the top, her upper back slowly rising and falling with her rhythmic breath.  Her dark blonde hair swept to the side, tracing the shadows on either side of her spine as the width of her back stretched on for seemingly forever too. 

    Samantha appeared to have stopped up ahead in the near distance, Hock freezing, something was wrong, Elliot realizing right away.  The lotion the goddess had used left a thick film atop her skin, the glistening sheen felt like a sludgy mud mixed with her perspiring skin, the pores all around opening slightly, making it hard to walk through, having to march over it instead, Elliot hearing and feeling his shoes sinking into the translucent goop layering her skin.  A minute or so later, Marit and Cale climbed out of the yellow bikini and onto the warm skin of Kristen’s lower back. 

    “I can’t… I can’t…” Marit said, her voice shaky and withered, Marit sweating, her hair wet, it had been too humid underneath Kristen’s bikini for Marit, Elliot gathered, wiping his head with his own shirt to dry himself of his profuse sweating. 

    “You can do it, just stick with me” Cale supportively said, helping Marit up onto her feet and letting the middle-aged woman rest on his shoulder.  Elliot realizing that Marit and Cale seemed to be the sweetest and most caring people in the whole group of 22, probably the two who deserved to be the ones in charge of Servitus the most, a pair of parental types that could maybe ground Kristen, but fate had other plans. 

    Elliot looked up to see and hear Samantha screaming, Samantha trying her best to march up Kristen’s back.  Samantha’s knees bouncing up and down as she hiked to her side, and up ahead was a bead of sweat.  The huge globe of salty white water wiggling, the surface tension keeping it atop Kristen’s pore before Kristen’s breathing sent her back up and down, jostling the liquid loose. 

    Elliot quickly running to his side as fast as he could.  The drop of sweat knocked loose from its pore and steamrolling down Kristen’s slippery skin toward the waistline of the yellow bikini.  Lightning fast it rolled, tumbling in a wet streak down her lower back, conforming to the contours and subtle curves of Kristen’s skin, Elliot looking back after almost having no time to react to the hundred foot tall clear-white liquid hurling by him, sparing his life.

    Elliot’s stomach turning sick as he saw the bead of sweat roll and crash into Cale and Marit.  Their bodies exploding into a mist of pink residue, their blood dying the bead of sweat a light pink momentarily before the bead crashed and absorbed into the cloth of Kristen’s bikini, Marit and Cale’s bodies nowhere to be seen in the aftermath before Elliot quickly stood up, his face quivering, afraid, not wanting to die, started to run up as fast as he could with adrenaline pumping through his veins. 

    The direct sun was tortuous, Elliot feeling his pale skin cooking in the direct sunlight, not having felt such a force in over 7 years, his lungs feeling like they were going to collapse as he slowed after another few minutes of running over the giantess’ glistening skin, but the adrenaline not enough.  Eventually catching up to Samantha and Hock, but something else was amiss. 

    Hock had Samantha pinned down, both of them sloshing around the clear muddy goop mixed with sweat, almost like a mud bath.  Hock wrestling, punching, and slapping at Samantha who was struggling to fight back.  Hock much stronger, held Samantha down by the throat, almost drowning her in the thin layer of Kristen’s wet skin and lotion residue. 

    “It’ll only be a second… then it’s just us” Hock grunted up towards Elliot, his biceps flexing as he choked Samantha, her body succumbing underneath the layer of residue, her feet kicking up and down in panic, her pale face turning redder by the second as she attempted to claw and scratched at Hock but couldn’t reach his face.

    Elliot hesitated but charged at Hock, leaning his shoulder in, and tackling Hock off of Samantha.  Hock much bigger and burlier than Elliot, but Elliot put up a fight, hearing Samantha cough and gasping for air as she slowly climbed to her boots.  Hock twisting off of Elliot before punching Elliot right in the jaw, knocking him out for a few seconds, his vision going blurry as his head wobbled, not even feeling himself crash into Kristen’s sweaty skin.  Rubbing his jaw as he regained control of his body sometimes later, his vision clearing up to see Samantha carving a knife across Hock’s ribs and torso 

    Hock screaming in pain as the combat knife was then sliced and craved towards Hock’s stomach.  Samantha sweeping her fist across Hock’s face, but he still stood, Samantha kicked hard against his knee, finally sending Hock to the ground.  “Fuck you!” Samantha yelled as Hock writhed on the ground on his back, breathing heavily.

    “Ahh, get this the fuck out of me!” Hock yelled out in agony, trying to grip onto the knife and pull, but it was too painful and deep.

    “Ueehh…” Elliot groaned, holding his jaw before he felt a tug at the back of his shirt.  Samantha’s arms looping underneath Elliot’s as she pulled and dragged him backwards on his ass across the sludge and away from Hock. 

    “Where are you going!?  I’m sorry!  I need help, please!” Hock begged. 

    “Ask your goddess…” Samantha coldly said as she continued to drag a disoriented Elliot backwards across Kristen’s skin.  Elliot groaning in pain, hearing Samantha breathing loudly, in pain herself, struggling to pull Elliot who was still feeling dizzy and confused. 

    Suddenly, like a tidal wave, another massive swell of salty white liquid rushed by, obliterating Hock while he was still laying down attempting to pull the knife out.  Hock’s body splattering into paste from overwhelming force of Kristen’s bead of sweat.  “We gotta get out of here before more of this shit starts coming toward us…” Samantha calmly said before she coughed and gasped.

    “Ughh…” Elliot groaned again as Samantha let go, Elliot wobbling to his feet, using his hands to hoist himself up, wiping away the gross residue onto his shirt to cleanse his hands.  “I…” Elliot began to speak.

    “It’s fine… let’s just… try to find a safe spot, we made it as far as we could…” Samantha said, gripping at her throat, the skin across her throat reddened, bruises already forming.  Samantha coughing and huffing every few seconds, rubbing at her throat, her right eye bloodshot red. 

    “Looks like a blood vessel in your eye broke…” Elliot quietly spoke.

    “I can feel it… come on, let’s get moving” Samantha said, tiredly walking up the slope of Kristen’s lower back, barely making it more than a quarter mile beyond the bikini line.  “Keep an eye out for drops that look like they’re about to come loose…” Samantha said before she coughed again.  Suddenly a loud beeping caught them off guard, Kristen’s body stirring underneath their feet, her back muscles twitching as Elliot and Samantha were tossed down, impacting the sludge, and thankfully cushioning their fall some. 

    The beeping silenced as they could see Kristen’s massive head in the distance begin to lift upward.  “ALRIGHT… LET’S SEE HOW FAR YOU GOT…” Kristen’s mighty voice echoed over her body.  Samantha shaking as the device slung across her chest started to beep, pulling up the screen that was slightly cracked toward her face, her heart racing as she accepted the video call from the giantess she stood upon…

    ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

    The video connected, Kristen immediately met with two people who looked soaking wet, Samantha had one dark red eye, the other guy looked a mess.  Kristen seeing the view behind them, it was like an alien planet, beads of sweat in the background the size of hills, little wrinkles in her skin only visible at their tiny size, little holes in the “ground” everywhere accompanied by an amassing of white-ish looking moisture, her own pores so up close, but disappointingly, the waistline of her yellow bikini dominated most of the view behind the pair of people.

    “You guys barely made it past my bikini?  Seriously?  I was expecting at least mid-back… That’s like, what?  A whole mile in 20 minutes?  Wait, where are the other three?” Kristen asked, rotating her neck around to loosen up her muscles, not feeling any of the 17 tickles in her asshole anymore, realizing they were probably all dead or sought shelter inside of her instead.

    “They’re dead… Hock, Marit, Cale…” Samantha spoke through the speakers, the tiny woman out of breath.

    “How?” Kristen asked.

    “Unforeseen obstacles…” Samantha anxiously said, Kristen giggling, her subtle laughter sending the two little people crashing into her skin once more.

    “Ew…” Kristen said, seeing a filmy clear sludge splatter onto the tiny people. 

    “No!  Fuck this!” Elliot shouted as he began to stand back up and wipe his face clean of the goop. 

    “Oh, he’s mad…” Kristen teased, Elliot huffing through the phone speaker, his brow lowering, gritting his teeth before we calmed down a few seconds later.  Kristen knowing exactly what that felt like. 

    “A guy tried to murder Samantha on your back… that same guy who was on his knees praying to you… you killed all those people… those people who volunteered to serve you, and you just… just dump them into your butt like that?!  I watched two sweet people explode in your drop of sweat… I don’t fucking want to be here” Elliot angrily said.

    “Hmm… weren’t you the one who didn’t even want to be here?  You’ve probably seen me do worse over the years anyway…” Kristen replied, Kristen watching the little man grumble, still wiping away the sludge from his face and arms. 

    “Oh, so that’s your excuse” Elliot snapped back, Kristen could see the camera shaking, hearing Samantha whisper something that wasn’t quite audible.  “Okay, I’m calm… I’m fine…” Elliot said, taking another deep breath before he stood a little more relaxed, his head on a swivel though looking around for another possible tidal wave of sweat.  Kristen bit her bottom lip before she smiled.

    “Hmm... I like you tiny Elliot, and you’re not that bad looking either…” Kristen said as she lifted her head up some, placing her palm underneath her chin to stabilize her head.  “How about I get you both off of there?” Kristen suggested. 

    “Fine by me” Samantha said.

    “Please… before we cook out here in this heat” Elliot said. 

    “Or maybe, I just… could roll over and really round out my tan… you know I didn’t spend nearly enough time on my front as I’d hoped” Kristen teased, wiggling her ass slightly, letting her cheeks jiggle against one another underneath her bikini as she could hear the two tiny people scream from the speaker, seeing them fall to the ground as the camera slammed down as well, Kristen laughing even harder. 

    “Just get us off!  Please” Samantha said exasperated and coughing, holding her throat and wincing her eyes in pain.

    “Okay, okay… sorry…” Kristen apologized, reaching back and picking up the cap, angling her head over her shoulder and gently lowering the transport to the side, sticking it down into the small of her back, pressing it into her skin, seeing the view of the massive plastic cap, a section of the camera’s view was of her gigantic blue purple nail and the skin around her index finger. 

    “That’s like a half a mile away from us” Elliot complained.

    “Ugh…” Kristen scoffed with annoyance before she slid the cap a few centimeters across her skin closer toward the tinies, hearing them scream in fear as it looked like it was about to steamroll them into paste.  “Is that better?” Kristen asked, seeing their panicked and frightened faces, the immense plastic shadowing them now.

    “Yeah… yeah that’s better… be there in a minute” Samantha said.  Kristen hearing the sticky footsteps of the two tinies as they approached the lip, climbing into the flat surface and strapping themselves in.  In one motion Kristen lifted and twisted her body up and around, keeping the lid somewhat steady as she flipped back over so her front could face up, reaching back with her right hand and adjusting the lounge to angle upward so she could rest her head up higher. 

    “Okay, let’s talk…” Kristen said as she nestled the cap near her navel, breathing slowly as she adjusted and wiggled comfortably back into place, letting the sun bask her front side apart from the circle of plastic atop her midriff, “Oops… wouldn’t want any unevenness, right?” Kristen said before she pushed them cap down and over her bikini waistband, settling them down atop the hill of her mons covered in a yellow sea of fabric. 

    Kristen could see the tiny people in the camera, they were worn out, covered in a sludge and sweating, now basked in direct sunlight just a few inches above her wet and warm pussy.  “I see you’re choosing to remain in your harnesses… whatever suits you… anyway… let’s start the interview” Kristen said as she tapped the alarm on her phone again setting it to 10 minutes. 

    “We’ll start with you, little Elliot, why should you be my leader of Servitus?” Kristen asked, sliding her sunglasses back down over her eyes and resting her arm and phone atop her perky chest. 

    “I don’t want to be… I was trying to say that Servitus doesn’t want a representative… they forced me to come here… kidnapped me, chose me at random, I think” Elliot spoke, his breathing heavy, his voice cracking with aches and pain as he rubbed at his body, his head almost keeled over as he tried to look at the camera. 

    “Why wouldn’t they want a specific representative for me to talk to?” Kristen curiously asked.

    “Do you even know how Servitus works?” Elliot asked.

    “Excuse me?” Kristen harshly questioned.

    “I’m just asking if you really know” Elliot replied.

    “No… I guess not truly… I ask the city to do things, they do it, and somebody sends me a message” Kristen said.

    “Yeah… that sounds about right… it’s an entire group of people who are running things there…” Elliot said as Kristen huffed. 

    “Why don’t you want to be my little inside man then?” Kristen asked.

    “I’d rather not… I’m fine doing what I do” Elliot dismissed.

    “And what do you do?” Kristen asked.

    “I play music and sing around the cities… people feel calm at my shows… it makes them feel normal just for a few minutes… but sometimes we have to cancel the show when we feel you walk into the room…” Elliot explained.

    “Hmm… so Servitus kidnaps a cute musician and brings him directly to me… why?” Kristen questioned. 

    “That’s something you should probably ask them” Elliot said.

    “Or… since you don’t want to be my inside man, I can just put you inside me instead…” Kristen teased, giggling, seeing the man pick his head up, his brow furrowed and his face showing disturbance.  “You would probably last longer than some of the men I’ve dated recently” Kristen said, seeing his face still enamored with worry, “I’m kidding, you’re both safe…” Kristen exhaled.

    “This person saved me…” Samantha said.

    “Shhh!” Elliot loudly shushing Samantha.

    “No, let her talk…” Kristen commanded.

    “Elliot saved me from Hock… Hock tried to kill me… It’s clear Elliot here has a conscious, and… although he was scared when we first were brought outside, he was composed and did the right thing today” Samantha said, her voice raspy and weak. 

    “Hmm…” Kristen hummed, thinking for a moment, “and how about you Samantha?  Why should you be the one who oversees Servitus instead of this supposed group of people I had no idea existed?” Kristen asked.

    “I was there when Werth died” Samantha answered.  Kristen lifting her sunglasses from her eyes, it was clear that Kristen was shocked, her brows raised, her mouth slightly agape.  His death occurring months ago, but it was still something that Kristen felt bad for, stepping on the little general who offered fatherly advice at times. 

    “You saw me… step on him?” Kristen questioned.

    “No, you didn’t step on Werth… I convinced him to leave… but by the time our helicopters lifted to the sky, you were already over Queenstown… your toe twisted right by us… the gust of wind that followed sent us to the ground, we crashed… Werth, he seemed fine for a while.  We were taken to a hospital in Clitsburgh… he died of internal bleeding that couldn’t be stopped” Samantha explained as Kristen quietly listened, her breath slowing. 

    “Oh… that’s… sad” Kristen responded, unsure of how to feel about hearing Samantha explain what had really happened.  Part of her sorry, part of her relieved she didn’t directly crush Werth, but feeling more guilt that he could have almost lived, Kristen rather wanting Werth to have become the overseer of Servitus instead of most of her tiny people.  “Did he say anything before he…?” Kristen asked.

    “He was going to retire to Epsilon City…” Samantha said as Kristen curled her lips.

    “Oh…” Kristen mumbled.

    “I have experience… I have Werth’s nomination… I was there in Queenstown helping you out with the academy and reconstruction more than you even realize…  I spoke with a young woman, Parker… an academy cadet… we’ve become friends… I would visit her in the hospital.  You saved her… I know you’re a good person, Kirsten.  Let me work with you” Samantha said, pleading her case. 

    “It’s goddess for now, okay?  You need to earn the right to call me by my name” Kristen said. 

    “I apologize” Samantha said as Kristen huffed.

    “Hmm… so an experienced woman that wants the job, and a pretty-boy musician who looks like he hates me… tough choice” Kristen said, playfully tapping her finger to her chin a few times.

    “Oh my… goddess… please give the job to Samantha, it shouldn’t be this hard of a decision…Samantha is perfect” Elliot pleaded. 

    “Alright… in that case, Samantha, I want you to go to Servitus after I drop you off” Kristen commanded.

    “Thank you, goddess.  I won’t let you down” Samatha said, her voice still exhausted as Kristen nodded and smiled.

    “Take Elliot with you… I want you to work on this together” Kristen ordered.

    “What?! No!” Elliot shouted.

    “Please don’t make me ask twice…” Kristen said as she tilted her head. 

    “Just come with me… we can do this” Samantha said.

    “See, look at that… you two look like you get along anyway…” Kristen said.

    “Fine…” Elliot complied.

    “I want someone who can disagree with me every once in a while… it’ll be good” Kristen said.

    “I just don’t want to end up like Werth if I disagree” Elliot said as Kristen raised her brow at the defiance.

    “We’ll see…” Kristen softly threatened, “now, hang tight…”  Kristen said, reaching down, seeing the shadow of her hand dominate the camera view, lifting the cap and placing it back down in the shadow of her basket.  Kristen switching off her video, seeing a few unread text messages from her friends that she ignored as she resumed her relaxation for a few more minutes before her alarm went off again. 

    Kristen twisted her body, hoisting herself and sitting up as she placed her sunglasses down on the table near the cap, stepping by the table and onto the concrete and artistic tile surrounding pool.  Kristen walked around to the stairs of the pool, dipping her feet into the shallow water as she treaded down the steps, her lower body submerging in the water as it felt cool and perfect.  Stepping deeper into the water until it came up to her chest.  Kristen wading out into the middle of her pool, relaxing her body backwards and letting herself float, a moment of bliss as the water carried her. 

    She sighed deeply as she floated for a few minutes before sinking her head underneath the water, surfacing herself and wiping the water from her eyes, slicking her wet hair back behind her head as she spit out a few globs of water from her mouth.  Kristen swimming around her pool on the hot summer day, a feeling she was going to be getting used to. 

    Kristen bubbled some water with her mouth underneath the surface, letting the cool water wash over her as she waded and treaded around the pool.  Kristen felt a building pressure in her lower body, pushing her muscles and expulsing a few gaseous bubbles before they floated underneath the water and popped atop the surface.  Kristen giggling, thinking that her gassy push surely ended any of the 17 that managed to crawl into her asshole for safety while she was tanning.   

     After 20 or so minutes, Kristen swam to the stairs, climbing out as the water dripped and cascaded off her body, slicking her hair over her head once more as she left a trail of wet footprints and dripping water behind her. 

    Her soaked body glistening with wetness in the sun as she strode by the table.  She bent over the table, water falling off of her tits and nearly crashing into the cap as she grabbed her towel and took a few steps away to dry herself off.  Rubbing the towel up and down her body and through her hair a few times.  Kristen in pure relaxation mode, still having a few hours before Madelyn was home, thinking of what else she could do in the meantime until an unsuspecting scare made her gasp.

    “Kristen!” a distant shouting voice rang out, followed by a knock at the gate of her wooden fence on the side of the house.  Kristen looking around confused, unsure of what was happening.  “Kristen!” Janelle’s voice shouted again followed by another loud knock.  Kristen wrapping the towel around her waist and quickly walking toward the gate, her wet bare feet softly stepping into the grass and across the yard.

    She opened the gate, seeing Janelle’s patrol car parked on the street in front of the house.  The slightly taller Janelle in her full police uniform standing at the gate.  Her vest and utilities snug around her hips, her badge pinned to her chest.  Janelle’s bright blonde hair in a tight bun atop her head, Janelle gripping onto her belt with her hands, her tattooed biceps flexing slightly beyond her short sleeve shirt underneath her equipment.  “Janelle?  What’s wrong?” Kristen worriedly asked. 

    “There was trespasser on your property… I was stopping by my house to pick up something during lunch… spotted them wandering around the side of your yard and looking through your fence… I guess… while you were swimming?” Janelle questioned.

    “I uhh… yeah, I was swimming, but… what… who was it?” Kristen said, feeling panicked and vulnerable.  Kristen pulling up the colorful pink and blue towel and wrapping it around most of her body now.  Kristen looking around worried, in her mind going through all of the men she had gone on a date with recently, but none of them seemed obviously creepy.

    “Don’t worry.  I got them cuffed in my patrol car… gonna take them downtown for booking” Janelle said.

    “I-I…” Kristen nervously stammered.

    “Are you okay?” Janelle sweetly asked, placing her hand on Kristen’s wet shoulder. 

    “Yeah… yeah… I’m okay” Kristen answered, nodding up and down, but biting her tongue, feeling nervous and a bit scared at the same time.

    “You know anyone named Rasha?” Janelle asked as Kristen’s nerves and fear turned into anger and rage.

    “Are you fucking kidding me?” Kristen said as she stood up straighter.

    “I’ll take that as a yes…” Janelle quietly replied.

    “Yeah, she was my babysitter for a while, but she went into my… she stole something from my house, so I never talked to her again” Kristen corrected herself. 

    “Here, let’s go sit…” Jannelle said, motioning her arms towards Kristen’s lounge chairs.  Kristen and the police officer sitting across from one another with the table in between.

    “I’ve had my pool for a few days and this shit is happening already…” Kristen said, rubbing her hand over her face with frustration.

    “So, you know her… and don’t worry, we can press charges… get a restraining order… I can help, but… why would this babysitter stalk you?” Janelle curiously asked. 

    “Ugh… I don’t know… she was one of Ginny’s interns for a few months.  She started to babysit Maddy, but it didn’t work out after she stole something from my house… she was a bit awkward with me… I would catch her staring at me sometimes, but she was great with Maddy.  I ignored her until she went away basically but apparently that didn’t work” Kristen responded, shaking her head.

    “I see… what did she steal?  I can maybe get it back for you” Janelle responded.

    “Oh, uh… it’s really nothing” Kristen said as Janelle tilted her head. 

    “Was it a piece of your art?” Janelle asked as Kristen squinted with confusion.

    “My art?” Kristen questioned.

    “Yeah… I noticed in the window there was some sculptures on your floor… like little blocks or something” Janelle said as Kristen’s cheeks grew flush red, and her heart sank to her stomach with anxiety.  Kristen’s mind freaking out in every direction. 

    Janelle could be like Ginny, a best friend, someone she could trust with the secret of the tinies, but at the same time, she was a cop, what if Janelle thought Kristen was a murderer, thoughts of being locked away, Madelyn having to go live with Leslie instead and visit her own mother in prison for the rest of her life.  “Uh… you okay?  Recording is off… by the way…” Janelle said as she tapped her mounted camera attached to her vest.

    “Yeah… uh… no it wasn’t any of my art” Kristen said.

    “I would love to see your sculptures sometime; I really like to sketch and draw every once in a while… I know it’s not the same, but I love creative minds and people” Jannelle said with a smile.  Kristen smiling back, hiding her internal panic well.

    “Sure… yeah…” Kristen dismissed, nodding her head with fake excitement while trying her best to keep her body from shaking. 

    “So, do you want to press charges?” Janelle asked, Kristen looking at the cap, her two new leaders of Servitus witness to the entire interaction, Janelle must have looked colossal to little Samantha and Elliot, Kristen thought as Janelle’s tattooed arm was only just a few inches away from the edge of the table.

    “Honestly, no… I’ll talk to her” Kristen said.

    “You know, I usually don’t try to police my friends around, but I highly recommend you don’t do that… she could be dangerous” Janelle suggested, her face full of concern. 

    “She’s not dangerous… I don’t think so…” Kristen dismissed.

    “Kristen… she could be an obsessed psycho… let me at least file a report and you can decide on actions later” Janelle suggested, Kristen twiddling her fingers around her hands. 

    “Okay… thank you” Kristen agreed.  Janelle smiling.  Janelle standing up and readjusting her belt around her waist.  It was weird, Kristen seeing Janelle’s gun holstered to the side of her hip, remembering when the tinies first shot at her years ago, Kristen always uncomfortable with guns, life-sized at least, but trusted Janelle enough as they were growing closer as friends over the last several months.

    Kristen standing up and giving Janelle a quick, wet hug to show her appreciation.  “Alright, I’ll get back to it… I’ll text you later… wait…you ever do this as a kid?” Janelle excitedly asked as she bent down, picking up the cap containing Samantha and Elliot as Kristen’s eyes widened.  Kristen speechless as the unaware Janelle fidgeted the plastic cap with her hands, wedging it against her knuckle and thumb as if about to flick and fling it like a toy.  “My friends and I would see how far we could flick these across the school cafeteria before we got in trouble…” Janelle chuckled as she began to turn and aim the cap at empty side of Kristen’s yard. 

    “Wait wait!” Kristen yelled out with some nervous laughter following.

    “What?” Janelle questioned.

    “I just… I really love to recycle plastic” Kristen said with an awkward, forced grin.

    “Oh, okay!  Sorry!” Janelle dismissed in a friendly manner, placing the cap back down on the table.  “Reduce, reuse, recycle” Janelle said, humorously pointing her finger at Kristen as if faking a lecture.  The pair laughing before Janelle excused herself and closed the gate behind her.  Kristen locking the gate and quickly rushing inside, peeking through the front windows of her house to see the shadowy silhouette of Rasha through the tinted windows in the backseat of Janelle’s patrol car.  Janelle walking around the front of the car before driving slowly off down the neighborhood streets. 

    Kristen dropping her towel on the floor and walking back outside.  Picking up her basket and gently lifting the cap up to her chest.  “Sorry guys, I didn’t mean for that to happen…” Kristen earnestly apologized.  Her curvy tits bouncing over the cap as she softly walked back to her door, trying to slow her breathing, setting her basket down on the kitchen table and locking all the backdoor facets to be extra safe. 

    Kristen tapping the code into the micro room, walking inside, her cities coming to a standstill as her curvier figure entered the room in a skimpy yellow bikini, her skin still a bit wet, the skin of her toes a little wrinkled from the water as she stepped onto the platforms and around the cities, setting the cap down outside of Servitus for Samantha and Elliot to exit to their new home and responsibility. 

    She huffed with frustration as she stepped off the pathway toward the wall of her room, “god dammit, Janelle…” Kristen mumbled as she tightly shut the blinds and curtains, cutting off the sunlight shining through her windows, leaving her micros to a dark room in the middle of the summer day as the electric lock clicked behind her…

    End Notes:
    Sorry about the length of time between me posting chapters sometimes.  I got a lot going on at work and with life and I'm also attempting to write other stories here and there that could come out in the near future.  Thank you for your patience and your support through these years, and I hope you enjoyed this new chapter!
    This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11689