An Even Wilder Journey by minuteman
Summary: This story is an alternate ending to a Land Of The Giants epispode entitled "A Wild Journey". The reader is encourged to go to hulu.com and watch the episode. This alternate ending story "begins where the protaganists are shrunk while on Earth...and that point it takes a slightly different....um...turn.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 5446 Read: 43970 Published: May 05 2009 Updated: February 26 2010
Story Notes:

After finally finding a way home to earth, Steve and Dan are shrunk and become "little people" on their own planet.

1. Chapter 1 by minuteman

2. Chapter 2 by minuteman

3. Chapter 3 by minuteman

4. Chapter 4 by minuteman

5. Chapter 5 by minuteman

6. Chapter 6 by minuteman

7. Chapter 7 by minuteman

Chapter 1 by minuteman
Author's Notes:
Please go to hulu.com and watch the LOTG episode up to the point where Steve and Dan are shrunk. At the point, the story takes a different turn.

Thorg and Berna followed Dan and Steve with their STMs pointed at them to closed to wooded area outside the airport. Suddenly Thorg said, “Alright, that's far enough!”

Steve turned around defiantly and asked. “What are you going to do with us?”

“I'm going to send you back to the planet you came from”, Thorg responded.

“Why can't you just leave us here...this is our home”, Dan queried with an equal amount of defiance.

“Because that's not our primary concern,” Thorg answered in stoic manner.

“We are to do nothing and let no one else doing anything to change the past while we are traveling through time.”, he explained.

Berna looked at Dan and Steve with quiet confidence and continued. “You see, if something like that were to happen...it could cause untold damage to the universe.”

As Thong pointed the STM toward Dan and Steve, he asked them rhetorically, “Do you understand why it is we have to send you back?”

As they braced to be transported back, Steve heard a funny click from the STM as nothing happened. A shocked Thorg looked at his device while Steve remarked to Dan in a hushed but surprised voice “It didn't work”.

Thorg looked at the settings in a mild state of confusion as an equally perplexed Berna asked him, “What's wrong?”

“We should have remembered,” Thorg responded as he snapped his fingers. “We can't send them back like this...they have to go back in the plane and crash the way it originally happened.”

Looking a little shocked, both Dan and Steve recognized that there was a shift in power and Steve said to Dan with a little bit of cockiness, “Let's go”.

They turned their backs to their captors and started walking away as Thorg asked in an almost confused manner, “Where do you think your going?”

With some bravado, Steve responded sarcastically, “Well, what are going to do...switch us back in time or what?”

Sensing that he was losing control of the situation, Thorg said, “I just told you I can't do that”.

Fighting to keep from laughing Dan interjected, “Well maybe you'd like to kill us with that gadget of yours”.

“Well, no...we're not allowed to do that either”, Thorg said.

Well, it looks like you can't do anything...that's too bad!”, Steve said as he snickered.

As Steve and Dan turned around to leave, Thorg said mysteriously, “I hope you don't think I just gonna let you go!”

“You must make that flight out of here.”, Berna added sternly.

“Well nobody can make us do that, right?”, Dan said as he and Steve snickered at each other.

As Steve and Dan turned away, Thorg suddenly said, “Sorry, my friends I could still do this.”

Thorg pointed his STM as Steve and Dan attempted to walk away and in a flash they were reduced in size to six inches tall. Thorg and Berna walked over to them and laid down on their stomachs so that their relatively giant heads were only a few inches from their disorientated prisoners.

Berna looked a little surprised as she leaned down as if she didn't know the STM was capable of shrinking people and objects. Both her and Thorg expressed delight in their faces as they took a few second to savor the new shift in power.

Thorg looked at his tiny prisoners smugly and stated, “Either you take that flight or you're going to remain this size the rest of your lives...tiny creatures on your own planet.”

“You don't leave us much room for argument, do you?”, Steve responded, but with a hint of sarcasm.

Not picking up Steve's sarcastic tone, Thorg continued with a touch of arrogance, “That was my intention...you see gained absolutely nothing by coming back here.”

Steve looked over at Dan in mock defeat and said, “Dan, I have no right to tell you how to play this.”

Thorg and Berna looked at each other smiling believing they were successful in their quest to get their tiny prisoners to cooperate. Of course, they could not appreciate the fact that Steve and Dan were old comrades and had faced death many times before and could almost read each others minds.

They also probably didn't realize that their tiny prisoners have outwitted giants more than a few times.

In response to Steve, Dan cryptically said, “Yeah...I think I know what you're going to do.”

Steve looked up at his giant captors and confirmed, “Thorg, if we don't take out that flight the others will have never have reached the plant of the giants.”

“Perhaps”, Thorg responded smugly, “but my little friends you will always remain exactly that size”.

Berna looked over in shock at the tiny prisoners realizing where Steve was going with this.

“Well,” Steve said, “we'll take our chances.”

“You're out of your minds,”, Thorg countered.

“That may be...but at least the others will safe”, Dan said.

In a sudden flash of anger, Thorg pointed his finger almost hitting his tiny prisoners and yelled, “Look I'm gonna make you change your minds!”

Berna turned around and noticed someone approaching and whispered to Thorg, “Someone's coming.”

Thorg got up and Berna quickly grasped Steve and Dan and got up holding them behind her back as the the stranger approached.

The stranger asked, “Is everything okay?”

“Yes”, Thorg responded. “We just dropped a contact lens.”

Thorg looked over at Berna who was now standing next to them. “Did you find it, honey”.

“Yes, dear,” she responded as she tightened her grip on her tiny prisoners behind her back.

“Where is the main passenger terminal?” the stranger asked.

“Right over there”, Thorg said as he pointed.

As the stranger walked away Berna took her tiny prisoners from behind her back and said to Thorg, “Well, we have about an hour to convince our tiny friends to take the flight.”

While Berna was holding Steve and Dan, she was a little aroused at the new feeling of power she had over them. She looked down at them and smiled strangely causing Steve and Dan to looked a little perplexed....and a little scared.

“Well first things first Berna,” Thorg said, “let's get our little friends to a place where it will be easier to talk to them.”

 

End of Chapter 1

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by minuteman
 

Thorg looked around and it was still quiet in the immediate area. He pressed a button on his STM and they were immediately transported to what looked like an empty airplane hanger.

“Okay Berna, place our little friends on the floor here and lets see if we can talk some sense into them”, Thorg said to Berna.

Berna seemed transfixed on her tiny prisoners and didn't seem to hear what Thorg said. “Berna...”he repeated.

“Oh I'm sorry Thorg”, she answered as she smiled nervously and placed Steve and Dan at her feet. “I never realized that the STM...could shrink people and objects.”

“Well it not called a Space-Time Manipulator for nothing,” Thorg said as he smiled.

At that point, Steve and Dan tried to make a run for it as Berna placed her booted foot in front of them and tripped them causing them to fall. “Where do you think you little guys are going?”, she asked as she laughed. At that point Berna gently raised her foot over Steve and in a mock menacing voice as she giggled slightly, “be careful little ones...you don't want there to be an....accident”.

Thorg looked at her and reproached her. “Berna, what's gotten into you...we've got less than an hour to convince these little people to cooperate. We don't have time for games.”

“I'm...sorry...Thorg”, Berna answered in a distracted manner. “I...will try to focus”.

“Okay...first of all, lets you and I shrink down to their size”, Thorg said, “and let's see if we can talk some sense into them. Then we can...”

“Do you think that's smart Thorg”, Berna countered. “Shouldn't one of us stay normal sized...to guard us in case anything happens here?”

Thorg looked around in the dark hanger and agreed. “Yeah, your probably right. Let me set my STM and reduce myself to their size”

Immediately there was a flash and Thorg was down at Berna's feet along with Steve and Dan. “Welcome to our world, “ Steve said with a smile.

Thorg looked with anger at Steve and yelled, “You think this is funny...we have less than an hour...”

Suddenly Dan jumped on Thorg and tried to grab the STM. The device fell on the floor and as Steve tried to grab it and Berna stamped on it with her giant foot. The force of her foot knocked all three tiny men on their asses.

“What the hell did you just do, Berna,” Thorg yelled up at her in anger.

Nervously, Berna replied, “I'm sorry Thorg, I panicked...and I didn't want him to grab it.”

Exasperated, Thorg said, “Okay...it's okay. We still have your STM so we don't...”

At that point, Berna placed her hand over her and cried, “Oh my God!”

Thorg looked up at Berna in terror and asked desperately, “Berna...where's your STM?”

Berna kneeled down in front of the tiny men and looked at Thorg with tear-filled eyes. “Thorg...I left it where we shrunk these guys. In the confusion...I left it on the ground.”

Thorg walked up to Berna's booted foot as she was kneeling and pointed up at her anger and said, “You stupid bitch! How could you do something...that idiotic?”

Berna glared down at Thorg in anger and stood. Overwhelmed by her enormous size Thorg stepped back a few steps. Crossing her arms she stepped a little closer to Thorg and looked down at him.

“This...”she emphasized was not my fault. “We ended up here because of...you...DON'T forget that.

Shocked by her suddenly stern demeanor, Thorg wisely toned down. “Okay...okay Berna,” he said with a little more humility. “Grab the little men and put them in safe spot. You and I can go back there and get the STM...I'm sure it's still there.”

Berna nodded and picked up Steve and Dan. She saw a cardboard box that was about 18 inches deep on the floor and placed her tiny prisoners inside, “Sorry guys, this is the best I could do for right now.” Berna then saw some packing tape on a table and taped both of them to the bottom of the box. She looked down at at Thorg and placed him in the box.

She looked down in the box at the three tiny men and Thorg said, “Why did you put me in here?”

“I need you to guard them while I go get my STM...if its still there...I can't take any chances of these two escaping.” she replied.

“No...no...no”, take me with you Berna.”, said with stern voice. “I'm the one in charge...I'm the one who makes the decisions”.

Berna then placed the box on the floor and kicked it, knocking Thorg on his ass while looking down at her tiny prisoners in anger.

“I will be right back with my STM. If it's not there and that plane doesn't take off with these two on it...all four of us will be stuck here.” Berna said.

“All four of us will be stuck here...with no means or ability to restore you three to normal size”, she reminded them.

Berna kicked the box one more time as if to emphasize her point.

“Think about that while I'm gone...little men!”, she concluded with a slight smile on her face.

As the tiny men heard Berna's boots clacking as she walked away, Steve taped down to the floor of the box looked up at Thorg and said as he laughed, “I don't think your in charge anymore Thorg!”

 

End of Chapter 2

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 by minuteman
 

Left alone in their cardboard box/prison, the three tiny captives were quite a sight. Steve and Dan were taped down in a lying position on the “floor” of the box. Thorg was pacing nervously from one “wall” of the box to the other.

“Thorg!”, Steve yelled, “are you going to just keep pacing or are you going to help us get out of this?”

“What?”, Thorg barked.

Thorg stopped pacing and looked down at Steve and Dan. “I'm not sure if that's a good idea”, Thorg said in a little bit calmer tone. “Berna will be right back and we can figure...”

“So Berna's in charge now?”, Dan interrupted. “I thought you were in charge!”

“Well...I am in charge but...”, Thorg mumbled.

The three men argued for a good half hour or so and Berna had still not returned. Steve had thought that something must have gone wrong and if the Spindrift doesn't take off in 20 or 30 minutes they will have at least saved the others from their fate of being marooned on a giant world.

“Thorg!,”, Steve said, “being taped down like this is very uncomfortable. There was no reason for Berna to do this.”

“Yeah,” Dan added. “the walls in this box are 18 or 20 feet high. There is no way we can get out!”

Thorg looked down at Steve and Dan compassionately and walked over and knelt down next to Steve and tried to pull the tape off. It appeared that Thorg had finally relented.

“Yeah, I don't know why Berna did this but there is no way I can pull this off, “ Thorg said. “This tape is way too thick!”

“Thorg, reach into my boot. I have a knife there,” Steve suggested.

Thorg grabbed the knife and cut the tape freeing both Steve and Dan. As soon as they got up, Steve took the knife from Thorg and the tiny men started looking up,discussing how they were going to escape.

Shocked, Thorg said, “Wait a second, you can't escape...you said...”

“We've been in tougher spots than this before Thorg,” Dan said as he smiled. “We'll be out of here in about 5 minutes.”

Thorg approached Dan and Steve and said, “Well I can't let you...”

All of sudden Steve yelled in anger, “Listen Thorg...either help us...or stand back but don't get in our way. We're getting out of here.”

Thorg lunged toward Steve but Dan grabbed him from the back and put Thorg into a choke hold. Steve used the packing tape and fashioned a makeshift hand cuff and ankle cuff. Dan placed a small piece of taped over Thorg's mouth for good measure."

"There”, Dan said as he smiled and put some tape over Thorg's mouth. “That ought to keep him quiet for a while.”

Steve smiled and said, “You know, the Spindrift is supposed to take off in about 20 minutes. If we're not there to pilot her out, the others will have been saved”.

“Yeah, all we have to do is run the clock for a little longer”, Dan added.

“Yep,”, Steve. “But lets get out of here. We don't know when Berna is going to return!”

Using the knife that Steve had, they were able to cut themselves out in about 20 minutes. When they got themselves out they looked around and instinctively started running toward one of the walls. Enough time elapsed by now so that the Spindrift did not take off. If nothing else happens, Steve and Dan realized that the others have been saved from the living hell of the giant planet.

But Berna had not returned yet...and now Steve and Dan were tiny people...on their own planet.

Suddenly, in a flash, Berna appeared holding a briefcase in her hand. She had obviously located her STM. She looked down at the box and upon seeing that Dan and Steve had escaped and Thorg was restrained, she yelled, “What the hell happened here?”

 

End of Chapter 3

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by minuteman
Berna put the briefcase on the floor, knelt down and reached into the box to grab Thorg. She placed him on the floor by her feet and helped him get all the tape restraints off his body. When he was free he stood up and starting yelling up at her.

“What the hell happened? What took you so long? Steve and Dan tricked me and then they escaped. I shouldn't have trusted them!”, an angry Thorg said to Berna.

“Well,” Berna replied in an almost maternal tone to Thorg. “It took me a long time to figure out where we were and where I left the STM. If you recall you're the one who transported us...”

“...and if would have taken me with you, we would have found the STM a lot quicker.”, Thorg interrupted in an ever angrier tone.

Berna stood up and stepped closer to Thorg, looking down at him with her arms crossed. She smiled and replied, “You're kind of bossy for a little man, Thorg. Watch how you talk to me!”

“I—I'm sorry Berna,” Thorg said with a lot more humility. “J-just restore me and w-we can figure things out...”

Ignoring Thorg, Berna knelt down again looked around the floor again. “Where are you guys hiding? Come out....”

Suddenly she saw Steve and Dan in the shadows at the against the wall and looked directly at them with a smile. With a sweet voice she said to them. “Come over here guys...the jig is up! Your ship never took off...so time has been altered.”

She looked at the tiny men with a look of defeat and continued, “There is no reason for you to remain tiny...I need to restore you to keep the timeline from getting even more contaminated.”

Steve and Dan looked at each other with a look of victory and walked about 6 or 8 inches before a kneeling Berna. Before they had a chance to say anything she grabbed Steve and Dan with each of her hands and stood up.

Suddenly Steve and Dan realized that they were tricked and found themselves in the clutches of a very angry woman. Feeling a tight grip on their tiny frames they both gasped for air as Berna starting yelling at them.

“You little men really messed everything up now!”, Berna growled. “What the hell are we supposed to do now...what damage will happen now that the timeline has been damaged?"

Berna carried her tiny prisoners to a table and dropped roughly as she went back to get Thorg and the briefcase. When she came back, she placed tiny Thorg near her other tiny captives and he looked down at Steve and Dan with contempt.

“You guys will be real sorry when Berna restores me”, Thorg said to them. Thorg went over and kicked Steve while he was down trying to recover from Berna's manhandling.

Berna left for a few minutes and when she returned all three tiny men were standing next to the mysterious briefcase. Steve and Dan had recovered and gave angry looks back at Thorg.

“Okay, Berna, we get it....you're angry!”, Steve said to her. “We did what we had to do to help our friends. After you restore ALL of us to normal height we can work together to figure this out.”

“No my little friends, like Thorg said earlier....you are to remain this size forever”, Berna replied.

“Yep,” little Thorg added. “That's the price you paid for doing....”

“Thorg”, Berna said as she looked down at him. “You have to stay tiny also...sorry!”

“What!”, Thorg said in a confused tone. “Why?”

“Damage control!”, Berna replied in a eerily calm voice. “The timeline has been contaminated so now I have to focus on minimizing the damage”.

“I guess you can call it...Plan B”, she added with a slight smile. "I need to have full control of this,  Thorg...and I can't allow you to interfere."

All three tiny men looked up at Berna in confusion....and then at each other.

Steve looked up at Berna and asked “...and could you share what 'Plan B' is with us?”

Berna looked down at Steve in a maternal matter, almost as if she was talking to a small child and explained, “Well since the seven people who ended up in the 'Land of the Giants' didn't up there, I can still remove them from Earth and at least the timeline here will be okay”.

“Wait a second,” Dan said, “Are you saying you are going to kidnap each of the seven people..."

At that point Berna looked down at Steve and Dan and she reached over to open the briefcase. As she opened the briefcare she said mysteriously, “Well, I already have three of you."

“You mean two”, Steve said as he pointed to himself and Dan.

“No...it's three”, she corrected as picked up another tiny person from the briefcase and placed him gently next to Steve and Dan.

To Steve and Dan's horror...it was a terrified and disoriented Fitzhugh!

“Three of you....plus a briefcase full of cash!”, Berna added with a giggle.

The now four tiny prisoners all looked at each other in a state of confusion as Berna picked up her STM and they all disappeared in a flash!

 

End of Chapter 4

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by minuteman

When Berna and her four tiny prisoners reappeared they were in what appeared to be a hotel room. Her tiny captives were at her feet as she sat at the foot of the bed and she removed her boots. She removed the nylon on her right leg and picked up Steve, placing him inside. Steve fell to the toe of the nylon and flailing his tiny arms and legs wildly as he fell.

Berna pinched the nylon right on top of Steve's tiny body and tightened it, making a knot so he couldn't move anymore. The other three tiny captives looked up in horror at Berna's naked display of power and cruelty. Suddenly she flicked his nylon-covered torso with the index finger of her other hand and said as she looked down at her other captives, “Well, I don't think that little Steve will be attempting any other escapes anytime soon!”

She laughed as she pinned Dan down with her nylon covered left foot with the tip of her big toe barely touching his tiny chin. “I don't think you'll be going anywhere, anytime soon either, little man!”, she added with a tinge of sarcasm.

She placed Steve's restrained body on the bed just to the left of her butt as she reached down and grabbed Dan by his left leg and dangled him upside down as she lifted him to her face. She curled her nose and said to him, “My, my you look delicious”, and she tilted her head, opened her mouth as she lowered Dan's tiny body slowly in.

Thorg and Fitzhugh stared up in horror trying to make sense of this sudden display of power and cruelty on Berna's part. Fitzhugh, having no knowledge of his “future” in the “Land of the Giants” was still completely disoriented. He had not spoken a word since was shrunk and the captives had not yet had the opportunity to try to explain what had happened.

Dan screamed in horror and begged Berna to stop, “Please Berna...please stop...I'll do anything...” he screamed.

Suddenly upon hearing that she closed her mouth and brought Dan back in front of her face. “Anything, little man?”, she asked as devilish grin came to her face.

Suddenly Thorg looked up at Berna and yelled at Berna, “Stop this now, Berna....what the hell is wrong with you...”

Berna then gently kicked tiny Thorg on his ass and quickly pinned him down with her bare foot. “How dare you talk to ME like that?”

She quickly tossed Dan into her other nylon and tied a knot in the same way she did with Steve and placed him on the other side of the bed from Steve. She picked up Fitzhugh and placed him on the bed behind her but unrestrained. She then released her foot and quickly picked up Thorg's tiny six inch frame with her thumb and index finger, shaking him a little bit as she spoke.

“I guess its time we establish who the 'alpha dog' is here...right Thorg?”, she purred as Berna's tiny captive looked at her giant face in horror.

 

 

End of Chapter 5

 

Chapter 6 by minuteman

While holding tiny Thorg in her right hand, she placed each of her other three prisoners in a hamster cage that was on a nearby table. Steve and Dan were still restrained by Berna's nylons and Fitshugh was still in a state of shock. While holding Thorg in her right hand she knelt down so her face was eye level with the cage.

“Thorg and and I have a couple of things we need to....”, she looked at Thorg with a devilish smile as she finished her sentence, “discuss.”

With her free left hand she gently tapped the top of her prisoners' cage and said, “Why don't you boys make yourself at home while Thorg and I are gone. If you're good I will feed you when we get back....”

Then she looked at Steve sternly and finished her sentence with a total absence of humor, “...if you even attempt to escape again you WILL regret it!”

As she said 'WILL' she hit the top of the cage with enough force to knock a dazed but standing Fitzhugh on his ass. Both Steve and Dan shut their eyes in terror while the loud thud of her hand hit the top of the prison. She quickly returned to a smile and with a touch of her STM, her and Thorg disappeared, leaving the three tiny men alone.

Fitzhugh got up and walked to the front of the cage, looking with awe through the bars at the giant landscape that was nothing more than a three star hotel room. After a few minutes of silence, Fitzhugh looked down at Steve, who was still restrained by Berna's nylon and laying in a corner of the cage.

“What the devil is going on here?”, said an astonished Fitzhugh. “Who in blazes are you two gentlemen ...and why is everything so huge?”

“Everything is not huge, Fitshugh.”, Steve tried to explain, “We have all been shrunk to about six inches tall and we are now....prisoners...of that woman....Berna.”

Fitzhugh responded quickly. “First of all, how do YOU know my name....I never saw either of you gentlemen before today and secondly...”

Dan interrupted Fitzhugh, “This is going to be hard to explain....but we have known you for the past two years...you have to trust us if we are going to escape.”

“Are you insane man!,” Fitzhugh responded. He looked through the bars of the cage and said, “This giant table is at least 30 or 40 feet off the ground....how can we escape?”

Dan replied “Giant tables have never stopped us before and they aren't going to...”

Steve interrupted Dan, “I have to agree with Fitzhugh on this one....escape is not a good option...right now, Dan. Berna can return at any second and we don't know what she will do if we attempt anything”.

“We have to get a hold of Berna's STM and restore our size.”, Steve continued. “It's the only hope we have to save ourselves and the others before she kidnaps and shrinks them!”

“This still doesn't make any sense, “ Fitzhugh said. “How is this all possible?”

As it turns out Berna was gone for a good two or three hours. Steve and Dan did their best to explain everything to Fitzhugh. They even briefly recounted some their encounters with the giants and finally how they encountered Thorg and Berna and returned to earth in the past.

Fitzhugh shook his head in disbelief and asked Steve, “Well...what happened to that...briefcase I had. I had some very important....documents and...”

“By documents, you mean....cash...of course”, Dan replied as both he and Steve broke out in laughter.

Suddenly, Berna returned and quickly placed the cage on the ground by her feet...which were now in sandals. She placed a naked and somewhat bruised Thorg next to the toes of her right foot and she stretched them as she looked down at Thorg and and asked, “Okay, little man, are we on the same page now?”

Thorg, who was on his knees, looked up at Berna in utter terror and replied meekly, “Yes...Berna...I will never....defy you again.”

Then the three tiny men in the cage saw something so bizarre that it blew their minds. Thorg groveled up to Berna's right big toe, knelt down and kissed it. Berna looked down at Thorg with her arms crossed and said with obvious satisfaction. “That's a good little man.”

 

End of Chapter 6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 by minuteman

Berna reached down and gently grasped the tiny, bruised figure at her foot and brought it up to her face.

“Well, I don't think you will be giving me any more trouble, little Thorg...but I need you to go back to the cage and explain the rules we went over with the other tiny men, okay?”, Berna said as she shook Thorg's tiny body for emphasis as she said “okay”.

Thorg was placed in front of the cage on the table and Berna unlocked the door and let him in. She kneeled down so she was face level with cage and said, “Okay boys, I gotta go round up the rest of your group so I will be back shortly”.

She winked and turned around leaving her tiny prisoners in the cage.

Steve and Dan were still inside Berna's nylons and Fitzhugh was still confused but he was starting to come to grips with the situation. Thorg had a blank stare on his face but the others were far more disturbed at his bruised naked body.

“What the hell did she do you?”, a shocked Steve asked.

Thorg shook his head and maintained a dull look but uttered. “She's insane...I don't know what to do”, a sobbing Thorg replied. The other three prisoners looked at each other in horror.

After a period of an hour or so of awkward silence, Thorg regained a little composure and said to Fitzhugh as he handed him a small knife, “Okay, let's get these guys out of the nylon traps.

In few minutes the four men were all sitting on the floor of the cage and Steve began to talk. “Alright, let's figure out some way to make some makeshift pants so at least you are not naked...”

“NO!”, Thorg interrupted. “I can't wear clothes anymore...none of us can! That's one of Berna's rules!

Thorg scanned the other three men quickly and said with authority, “In fact, all of you must undress right now before Berna returns or...”

“Or else what?”, Steve responded defiantly. “We've dealt with giants before...I'm not taking off my clothes for her. She's just trying to humiliate us into being submissive.”

“I agree”, Dan agreed. “We have nothing...if we don't have our dignity”.

Fitzhugh watched in silence as Thorg responded with a little desperation. “Please....don't defy her! She has ALL the power...trust me”, as he hung his head in a look of shame.

“What the hell did she do to you while...”, and in flash Berna was standing outside the cage...only now she was the same size as her prisoners.

“How's it going boys?”, she asked with a smile. Then a look of dismay came across her face. “Thorg, why isn't everyone naked...I told you...

Thorg got on his knees and began pleading, “Berna, I told them to undress and they wouldn't...please don't punish me...please!”. Thorg collapsed to his knees sobbing as Berna shook her head.

In another flash, Berna restored her size to normal and peered her giant head directly at Steve with anger and asked him, “Is this true...little Steve”? Did you defy ME?”

Steve replied “Wait a second Berna...you can't...” but before Steve could finish his sentence Berna reached into the cage and violently grabbed Steve totally winding him.

She dumped him unceremoniously between her bare feet on the floor as she looked down at him, standing with her armed crossed. As Steve attempted to regain his composure she knocked him and trapped him under her bare foot.

“You were saying”, she sarcastically asked him as she applied pressure on his tiny body.

Steve started screaming and as Berna took some pressure off of her tiny prisoner's body but trapped his head between her big toe and second toe. She squeezed his head slightly and said, “I could squish your little head like a grape...if want to.”

Steve looked up at Berna in terror and realizing he was in no position to bargain with her and said, “Okay...okay Berna...I'll do whatever...you say.”

A devilish smile came across Berna's face. “That's a good little man”, she said and she reached down and grabbed Steve with her thumb and forefinger and brought him up to her face. “I'm going to put you back in your cage and I want ALL of outside...and naked within 30 seconds”, she completed in a somewhat stern tone.

She placed Steve inside the cage and then placed their tiny prison at her feet on floor. Berna slammed the top of the cage with her foot and yelled, “I'M WAITING!”.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1162