Tales from the Stress Suite by PollexThriller
Summary:

The young couple's lives were forever changed by the Stress Suite. However, this revolutionary piece of technology had a history of violence and betrayal that far outweighed any impact it may have had on them. It forever changed the course of the other lives it touched.


Tales that take place in the same universe as Stress Suite, giving further context to the technology and characters.

Read the original story here: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10286


Categories: Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Legwear, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Stress Suite
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 11704 Read: 11150 Published: February 27 2022 Updated: March 16 2022
Story Notes:

Stress Suite Stories


Stress Suite (Main Story): https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10286

Tales from the Stress Suite (you are here)

More to come


Table of Contents

Chapter 1: Found Footage: Part I 2831 words

Chapter 2: Found Footage: Part II 3308 words

Chapter 3: Found Footage: Part III - 3248 words

Chapter 4: Found Footage: Part IV - 2701 words

Chapter 4: N/A - x words



1. Found Footage: Part I by PollexThriller

2. Found Footage: Part II by PollexThriller

3. Found Footage: Part III by PollexThriller

4. Found Footage: Part IV by PollexThriller

Found Footage: Part I by PollexThriller
Author's Notes:

Ella and her friends embark on the hunt for a big scoop, something they can shed light on to the world putting their careers on the map. Fortunately stumbling across the reality of the Stress Suite technology to their detriment.

Chapter 1: Action!

"This is Ella Russo, me and my crew here are here at the Jones Stress Suite, as you can see I'm standing here in a large room filled with what looks like tiny buildings. I've just entered a stress relief session here at the Stress Suite. Allowing you to destroy a replica of your town. Like a wreck room! Like- like a wreck-" Ella stopped suddenly, a reflective expression on her face, her cameraman looking around the side of the camera to get a better look at her face.

"Why'd you stop? that was great!"

"Is it called a wreck room? the place where they destroy things with baseball bats and stuff?" Ella asked inquisitively.

"I think so. Does it matter?" Jason retorted lowering the camera towards the ground. Distant moving spots could be seen through the footage.

"Of course it does, Jason. Film students need to do a lot better than janky on-the-spot writing otherwise that's all we'll be, shitty film students." Ella angrily shouted in her own cute way, to Jason's amusement.

"Maybe if this place was more interesting..." he suggested, looking around at the room disapprovingly. He sighed, rubbing his super short blonde hair with his spare hand, camera in the other.

"It is. They wouldn't even let you bring the camera in here, so clearly there is a story somewhere! A story they don't want us to have." She explained.

"...well it better show up because this suuucks." Jason whispered lowering the camera to look around at the room. He looked at their third and last amateur film crew member, Lucy. Her short bouncy blonde hair blocking half her face as she chewed on her gum making eye contact with Jason.

"It sucks right." he mouthed with his lips, not making a sound towards Lucy. She rolled her eyes and smiled in agreement as she blew a bubble with her gum.

"Excuse me? Miss Director, you could at least write me some good lines since you're sitting around doing nothing." Ella said, throwing shade at Lucy's activity.

"Me? A director does not write lines, El." Lucy replied bewilderedly, was this girl for real?

"What does a director do then? because it looks like nothing if you are an example." Ella spoke with sass and a cheeky smile.

"Coming from you, you stand in front of the camera with a mic in your hand. I do nothing yet I still have more skill than you." Lucy returned the sass without the cheeky smile but instead a real general annoyance at Ella's comments.

Ella waved her brown hair around her face as she pursed her lips. - "To look pretty in front of the camera. To also keep the energy going so the viewer keeps watching. I'm engaging, in more ways than one." added Ella whilst shaking her chest implying her breasts were a focal point for viewers.

"What are we making, porn?" Lucy replied disgustedly shooing Ella away with her hand as she crossed to the other side of the room, walking along the platform near the door away from the tiny town.

"Ooo, good idea. We could do that for our third project. An eye into the porn industry." Ella suggested.

"I'm so in." Jason excitedly nodded frantically drooling over the idea.

"Ew. Jason." Ella responded.

"What??" he shouted embarrassedly. Did he make it that obvious?

"Really? A tour of the zoo, followed by a creepy science facility that makes replica towns, finalized by porn. Some portfolio we're going to have on our belt, can we just make a real documentary for once? one that's interesting."

"This is interesting!" Ella exclaimed

"Just because Jason couldn't bring a camera in? most places don't let you do that, El. It's just because they don't want competitors seeing how they operate, it's better for business. Don't read into it too much." Lucy shook her head in disappointment whilst leaning against the suite wall chewing her gum with her arms crossed, her energy was a constant stream of negativity and logic.

"Can we get back on track? Please. If it's so boring then you'll want to get out fast, so let's get this show on the road." Ella tried to get her team motivated by the prospect of leaving which seemed to work well enough as Lucy lazily got off the wall, sloppily dragging her black boots along the floor to her behind-camera post.

"Alright, let's just get some footage of you trying the stress relief stuff, the wreck room line is fine, we'll edit out the stumble at the end. Alright?" Lucy finally started to direct, ready to get out of this place as quickly as possible.

"Sure thing." Ella shook herself around getting her blood pumping.

"5, 4, 3, 2." Lucy used her fingers to count down, stopping at 2 vocally but continuing down her fingers still.

"So just how good is the stress suite you might ask? we'll be answering that question for you now. Down below you can see how absurdly realistic this town is." Ella continued as Jason panned the camera down, zooming in slowly. A bunch of buildings filled the shot.

"You'd probably think this was a drone shot of the town if it weren't for my black vans here." Ella lifted the toe of her shoe at the same time she commented on them for effect.

"Let's walk deeper into town..." Ella requested whilst using her hand to command the camera towards her, Jason finally stepped down into the town feeling the ground crumple in a strange way distracting him from his camera work. The pair walked deeper into the large room both bewildered by the strange feeling and noises under their shoes, Lucy closely followed behind the camera.

"This demo would be better with someone else." Ella peeked around the camera towards Lucy with a light smile.

"What... no! I- I- couldn't possibly- I'm a director!" Lucy commanded, desperately avoiding screen time.

"Come on, girl. This is your big break, two pretty girls on screen are better than one." Ella pulled Lucy in front of the camera, she stared into the lens as Jason focused on her face causing her to blush and look away.

"Get that thing out my face or else you're gonna die." She hid behind her arms looking away from the camera, Jason laughed.

"Come on now, ladies. Can we get some footage?" Jason asked.

Ella nodded at the camera as Jason re-centered onto both of the girls standing shoulder to shoulder showcasing their height difference as Ella stood 5 inches taller than Lucy, both sharing similarities in body size, however.

Ella crouched to the floor, scooping up a building pulling it straight out the floor from next to Lucy's boots, holding it up to the camera in her hand.

"Let's see how realistic this destruction is, shall we?" Ella narrated as the camera closed in for a close-up. Jason watched closely through the camera preview, making sure the shot was perfect, his scrutinization causing him to pick up movement, fearing his head was making it up he looked closer. Something minuscule was moving, it looked like a waving arm in the cracked window of the building.

"What the f-" he was cut-off by Ella's hand closing around the structure tight, turning it into a bundle of sand-like dust as it dribbled from her hand. The camera revealed her mouth agape with surprise as it fell from her hand, falling through the air like fairy dust. She slapped her hands together in order to clear them of the grey dust.

"That was... amazing. That was not what I was expecting at all." Ella looked into the camera further documenting her findings.

"For real, you both need to try this." Ella seemed to break her reporter personality, resorting instead to a personal acknowledgment of her friends, off-camera style. Ella repeated her action crushing another building in her grasp as Lucy did the same.

"What the shit.. that- that feels so bizarre." Lucy similarly described with a more confused look on her face than surprise. - "It's like a hand massage."

This description invoked yet another surprised look on Ella's face, a lightbulb going off in her head. - "You're right! It is. That's exactly what it feels like." she turned her head thinking for a while.

"What- what's that look on your face? what are you doing?" Lucy asked whilst leaning in to see the girl's weird expression.

"I wonder what it feels like without..." Ella looked down at her black vans. - "I've gotta try this." she said leaning down, pulling her white laces with her fingertips, loosening the grip of the shoe on her socked foot.

"You're crazy." Lucy commented.


"What's going on?" Derek crawled out of his car shouting after being swerved into, cars were overtaking each other some were totally ignoring road markings entirely, it was total chaos. - "Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" he screamed at the running pedestrians around him, could it have something to do with those loud noises he heard in the air, were they at war? it was unlikely he'd ever know, being that everyone was ignoring him and running for safety.

Derek's car was surrounded by other cars, drivers who had crashed into him and bailed due to getting stuck thus cementing his lack of transportation. How would he get home to his wife?

"WHAT THE SHIT. THAT. THAT FEELS SO BIZZAAAREEEE" a massive voice bellowed over the entire city, the sound waves were so stretched and loud that you could tell they were travelling over a huge distance, what was loud enough to even make such a noise? He checked his phone to no signal or internet, if something dangerous was happening then he needed to get his family to safety, no car, no phone, he'd have to run but it was miles down the road in front that stretched into a huge straight line.

"Mary... Ella... please be safe." he whispered as he began running, joining the fast-paced chaos of people running for their lives and families.

After running for a while Derek spotted debris falling from the sky, it looked like ash however as it got closer the debris appeared to be the size of baseballs, conglomerated into a large sphere, the air was carrying it through the air when in fact they were heavy enough to fall hard towards the ground.

Derek was suddenly thrown violently onto his back to the right nearly colliding with a building, a ruthless shockwave sending people flying away from the impact like ragdolls, many people slamming into cars or buildings instantly killing them, cars also shot off the ground like they weighed nothing smashing into people and rolling over them. Derek held his bleeding head trying to focus, looking up at where the shockwave flew from.

Where an entire row of buildings just was now taken up by a random white jagged wall, "buildings don't just vanish" he thought. Quickly piecing together that this large object had landed on top of the buildings flattening them, such destruction was impossible to visualize from a mortal's perspective. He looked up and beyond catching a glimpse of blue rugged material in the shape of a cylinder vanishing into the sky.

"WHAT'S THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" the noise this time was absurdly loud compared to before, Derek knew for a fact that it was coming from above, it was words from a human person. The words seemed candid rather than instructional, not like they were coming from a gargantuan speaker on a warplane or such. No speaker on Earth could be this loud.

Derek held his hands over his ears to no avail, the sound waves shot through them violently attacking his delicate eardrums which couldn't bear any longer. He felt touching on his shoulder, turning to see what it was, it was a younger man handing him earplugs and motioning with his fingers into his ears. Derek quickly plugged his ears, reducing the noise to a still loud level, the noise stopped talking however this would prove useless as all their ears were ringing out.

The man then cusped his hands over his ears as a demonstration to Derek. Earplugs and hands. The voice started again.

"I WONDER WHAT IT FEELS LIKE WITHOUT SHOES." the voice shot once again from above, this one was slightly lighter but still just as powerful. Derek could bear it much better than before however, it was still loud, looking around he saw people writhing on the floor with bleeding ears, many bleeding out from the shockwave damage, some already dead. Just he and this man appeared to be the safest ones. Derek placed hands together and bowed his head at the man, a visual signal of a thank you, he nodded in return.

They started focusing on what was going on in front of them, another shockwave could kill them. The younger man tugged on Derek's t-shirt from his shoulder, moving his head to the right signaling that they need to move.

"ELLA. I THINK YOU'RE GETTING DISTRACTED." the voices continued.

As the two men ran down the street away from the mysterious wall Derek's curiosity was peeked, turning his attention to behind them as they continued running. - "Did the voice just say Ella?" he thought.

The white jagged wall started to rise, the noise of rubble falling, the buildings it half-crushed collapsing after losing it's support. The men turned around noticing it was moving, the next shock wave was coming. The young man violently tugged Derek pulling him into a street behind a building, covering their view of the object. A huge collision erupted as predicted, violently throwing bodies and cars in their direction, the building they used for cover toppling over on top of them.

Derek got up once again, feeling like total shit from this war zone, his eyes connecting with the young man's dead eyes, he was crushed by the building wall on his right. A sadness filling him, unable to process this having to return home as quickly as possible and away from this danger. He surveyed around the barely standing building to see where the object had moved, it had shuffled to the left into the middle of the street, it must've killed everyone under it and it was closer to them than it was before.

On the back of the object was a large red billboard, at least 8x bigger than he was, it read. - "VANS OFF THE WALL".

Staring at the sign for far too long he connected the dots as best as he could, a giant shoe? he thought with a terrified look on his face. A giant peach tentacle-looking monster appeared from the sky towards the object. Derek also figured this was a hand, this explained the voices too, there was a giant human wandering around their city.

"RELAX, LUCE. THIS IS GOOD FOR THE STORY." The lighter voice bellowed.

"SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GOOD FOR YOU. NOT THE STORY." A deeper voice responded.

Why were their giants on Earth? how could this even happen? There were rumors of shrinking technology, but growth? this hadn't been invented yet, scientists said growth was physically impossible. Why were these people specifically grown? it sounded like they were doing it for some form of 'story' whatever that meant. How could they take innocent lives for a good story?

Derek felt rage building in him, distracting him from his original goal to save himself and his family. He tried to focus, thinking of the fastest way away from this giant, his house was not far down this street. He turned to his right looking to where his house was, able to spot it from this corner in the distance, there were still cars driving way further along the road, the destruction likely didn't get that far, if he could get Jullie & Ella then he could drive them into a non-destroyed road out of the city. - "I'm coming, girls." he whispered.

He surveyed the shoe one last time as he began to journey down the street, seeing another shoe pressing into the heel of the one he'd been evading, a white object popped out from inside, no- not a white object. A white socked foot. It lifted the shoe which dangled from the sock into the sky moving forwards through miles of distance in the air, throwing itself backward the shoe flew through the air down the street, destroying hundreds of buildings, none of them able to stop the force or weight of the shoe. Horror grew in Derek's eyes as he watched his house get swept out of existence, the shoe destroying the entire street for two miles.

He began running out towards his house with shock on his face, slowly turning into fearful tears hoping that his wife and daughter were okay.


Found Footage: Part II by PollexThriller

Chapter 2: Documentary

"What'd you do that for?" Lucy asked Ella, watching her shoe near the wall with a trail of grey/brown behind it from where Ella kicked it.

"That's what the town is here for, Luce. It's not a model village for watching, it's made to be destroyed." Ella explained, confused as to why Lucy was hesitating.

"It's both actually, so at least get good shots before you go smashing everything." Lucy rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Fair enough." Ella agreed, pulling her right shoe off throwing it onto the platform at the door, away from the town.

"Jason, you got the macro lens?" Ella asked him, deciding to focus on the shots first as per Lucy's request.

"Oh yeah. Let's be careful with this, shit's expensive and it's not mine." He explained, unscrewing his camera lens and putting the macro one on. He was very delicate putting it on, zooming his camera a few times into a nearby grass field. - "Jesus, this grass is realistic as shit." he commented to deaf ears behind him.

"We'll stay put since we're not allowed to destroy anything-" Ella gave sassy eyes towards Lucy, who returned a grossed-out look at Ella. Both girls spent a lot of time bantering with each other but it was clear there was no real hostility between them. - "Just get shots of interesting areas then we'll do the destruction footage."

Jason slowly walked around looking for points of interest, being that this was identical to their town it could be a cheap way to get some drone shots, but his focus was getting some videos of the buildings and showcasing their realism to the viewer. This was effectively free advertising for the stress suite. - "We should be getting paid for this..." he muttered whilst recording a minuscule tree in a field.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan for that," Ella spoke with confidence.

"You do?" Lucy's interest was peaked, finally making money from their work? it sounded amazing.

"Lucy!" Ella tutted with her tongue. - "Have I ever lied to you?" she said sarcastically.

"Yes, actually. A lot. Jason is the only other person who lies to me more than you do." Lucy explained.

"Oh. Well, this time I'm serious! Just you wait. Also, you better believe me otherwise you're not getting a cut when it works." said Ella.

"Fine, jeez." Lucy rolled her eyes for the sixtieth time today, Ella smiled a little knowing she had her on her side once again.

The group paused as Jason moved around taking shots of tiny buildings and trees, letting him do his work as they awaited the fun part of their project.

"Soooo... how are we looking?" Ella asked impatiently.

"You can start, I think I've got enough to be honest."

"Fantastic," Ella said with a light smile. - "Come on, you. Get in on this."

Lucy shook her head side to side in a disagreement. - "I'm not taking my shoes off."

"Fine. Just destroy a few things at least." Ella asked Lucy who didn't respond instead inspecting the town below.

Ella took her first big shoeless step forward onto a bunch of buildings, feeling them compress beneath her like tiny sandcastles. Her face lit up as she twisted from side to side. - "Oh my god. This feels unreal." her breathing was audible as she took another step.

Ella suddenly began jumping up and down, smashing the ground beneath both of her socked feet at the same time. Turning sections of the town with buildings, lamp posts, trees and roads into mush, becoming dead wastelands of grey, flat as can be.

"Jesus, calm down," Lucy asked with a weird look on her face, watching her friend stomp around like a crazy person.

"It's not my fault they made this so satisfying," Ella shouted.

"Fine. I'll try it too." Lucy caved, leaning down to unzip her black boots.

"Come on, Jason. You've gotta join too." Ella requested whilst still stomping away, jumping around like a child in a kids soft play.

"Sure but in a second, I have an idea. I should get a nice shot of the tiny version of the stress suite, that way we can use it as an opening shot." He explained.

"Jason, you're a genius. That's a good idea, you should do that." Ella confirmed to a happy smile from Jason.

Jason waltzed forward into the center of the room looking down at the white building, this was for sure the stress suite building as it was hideous and stood out in the aesthetic of the town, it looked like it belonged 30 years in the future. Jason leaned down on one knee, closing his camera in on the building.

In the background you could hear smashing noises from Ella and Lucy, distracting Jason from his shot. He watched Lucy slowly and timidly stepping on buildings in a different section of the town in her ripped tights.

"Oh my..." Lucy uttered.

"I know, right?" Ella acknowledged.

"Guys, quiet. Just for this one last shot." Jason commanded.

"Alright." Ella responded.

He zoomed in on the stress suite building entrance, spotting cars moving. They had moving cars in this simulation? their movement was so precise and realistic, almost like the tiny cars had entire mini mechanics and properties like regular cars. Then he saw people flooding out of the stress suite, tiny people? he thought with a shock, his breath quickened in fear, catching the attention of Ella. - "Jason?" she asked, trying to see what was wrong with him.

Jason rubbed his eyes then refocused onto his preview to make sure it was real, spotting a tiny person pointing a camera at him out front of the stress suite building, they were wearing a red shirt. On the left of the tiny person was a blonde girl and a brown-haired girl, he could barely make out their faces, managing to focus enough on the brown-haired girl's face, she was sobbing her eyes out whilst pointing, it was Ella. Then that means the red shirt guy was...

Jason looked down away from his camera at his shirt, it was red. He flew backward in shock falling onto his ass on top of the town, scrambling backward causing massive destruction behind him as his hands/nails gripped the surface frantically pulling him away from whatever he'd seen. He threw the camera forwards in his jolt in front of Ella's feet beyond the building.

"JASON! The fucking camera, what the hell has gotten into you?" Ella spat, he'd probably broken the lens that he'd been renting, it was surely going to dent any potential money they'd have left for their productions.

"The- the- the building. It's-" Jason was shaking violently, stuttering his words out unable to convey what was happening.

Ella looked wide-eyed at him, Lucy just looked confused.

"The- building- I- I- I saw, people, they- they-"

"THEY- THEY- spit it out, you idiot!" Ella shouted.

Jason took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. - "I JUST SAW TINY VERSIONS OF US OUTSIDE THE STRESS SUITE BUILDING." he shouted, looking forwards in horror. Ella looked at Lucy confusedly, holding the camera in her hand.

"Shut up." Lucy said rolling her eyes yet again. - "You always come out with this shit-"

"I'm not kidding!" he shouted in her face.

"Why would you throw our really expensive camera and lens over a gag? god, you are such an asshole. Seriously, us three being tiny? we're literally standing right here in front of you." Lucy burst out in her angry rants that came out from time to time. Ella just let her handle this one as she was totally right. "Do you know how much money we're going to have to fork up for the damages? was our reaction worth it?" Lucy continued.

Jason sat there trying to catch his breath from his panic attack. Lucy walked over to him, her ripped black tight covered feet causing destruction in their wake. - "Lucy, stop walking!" he shouted desperately.

"Whereabouts were they? I want to look for myself," she asked with a straight face, totally unamused from his joke.

"The stress suite one, the white ugly one right there." he pointed, looking at her with anticipation of what she'd find.

"Alright." she stood over it looking down, her gaze lifting to look at Jason's fearful eyes. Lifting her giant foot over the building. - "Lucy, don't-" he blurted out as her tight covered foot shot straight through the building in a loud crash, her strength was overkill. Jason watched in front of him as she twisted her tights violently turning the building into fairy dust.

"That's how much I don't believe you and I won't put up with your shitty jokes anymore. You're paying for the camera. Ass." she angrily commanded, lifting her foot to survey the bottom, the grey rubble blending in with the black tights. He snickered. - "Hilarious."

"You- you killed us." Jason lightly spoke catching Lucy's angry attention again.

"What the fuck are you even talking about? do you even hear yourself right now? we're standing in front of you." the shouting continued.

"I know what I saw!" he shouted violently for the first time.

"Guys... please stop fighting. We'll just ask somebody, okay?" Ella reassured them.

"No- no. Look at the footage, I recorded it!" Jason pointed at the camera, pulling it away from Ella firmly surprising her slightly. He frantically looked through the footage on the camera trying to find the recording. - "It's- it's not here." he said with defeat.

"Well isn't that convenient?" Lucy joked sarcastically, smiling at Ella who responded with a confused smile.

"I'll just record some more, watch out, and don't step on anything," Jason ordered them.

"Come on, Jason. Can't I just enjoy this? I was actually having fun for once." Ella spoke quietly, trying not to set him off as he was clearly upset.

"I thought you cared about a big story? something worth documenting? this is it!" Jason exclaimed.

"Yeah, I mean- I am. But... tiny people? we're not shooting a sci-fi movie here." she stood in disbelief holding her head.

Jason started shooting another shot, looking for people on the road, which he did find. A road filled with many cars and frantically running people, his mouth went agape realizing he wasn't going crazy. - "Look!"

Lucy and Ella both looked at each other confusedly with a shrug as they walked towards Jason crowding around his camera. He pulled his head out. - "Look right there, tiny people running around."

The girls' eyes tightened looking closer at the screen, they were definitely seeing tiny people, it was clear with this macro camera. - "Droids?" Ella rationalized.

"How could they be droids?" Jason asked confused.

"How could they be real?" Ella retorted.

"Why are they running around like headless chickens? they are acting like game NPCs." Lucy also attempted her own theory.

"Uhhh, duh. Because two big-ass giants are crushing their town? Did you forget that part?" he tore her theory apart immediately. Standing up to his full height.

"I know it's weird, why do you think I'm freaking out but think about it. The facility wouldn't let us bring the camera in, right? The buildings are stupidly realistic, both in appearance and destruction. Years ago scientists were talking about significant developments in shrinking tech. This is incredibly possible, you guys. We need to document this, at all costs." Jason turned to make eye contact with both of them as his shock subsided. - "This is what we set out to do."

"I agree." Lucy nodded in agreement, no negativity or banter as normal due to this serious issue occurring.

"Guys. This company is huge, if we attempt to mess with them, they could ruin us."

"I'm sorry, Ella. But this is the business we got into, we've all seen hundreds of documentaries together on late Friday nights in your moms living room, brave people going against the flow or corruption to expose the truth, this is important." he explained.

"I never wanted this." Ella explained with a deep frown on her face.

"You- you what? but you said-" Jason attempted to speak before being interrupted.

"I know what I said! I just wanted to be popular in front of the camera, I didn't want to endanger my life!" Ella shrieked, to shock from Lucy & Jason, she'd finally been honest with this, was the entire thing a ruse? she never wanted to hunt for the truth with them.

The trio paused awkwardly thinking about the situation that was occurring, Ella stood there with her arms crossed in a sad lump. Jason became frustrated, she'd exposed herself for who she was in the face of making a real difference, she was a fake.

"Let's put it to a vote." he commanded, lifting his head with anger on it.

"What- no!" she cried.

"This is a group decision!" he shouted in her face. - "This is what you agreed to when you lied about wanting to make a difference, don't you remember?"

"All those in favor of exposing this practice, say I." Jason raised his hand pre-emptively in agreement with the decision.

"I." Lucy's arm shot up immediately, no doubt in her mind.

"What... Luce. You- you've never cared about anyone!" Ella shouted, afraid of what was going to happen if they attempted to endanger this massive company.

"That's rich coming from you. I do care about stuff deep down, El. It's like Jason said, we got into this business for a reason. This is a serious project to have in our careers." Lucy responded.

"Guys. If we do this, we're in serious danger." Ella tried to convince them to dip out.

"We know." Jason shot a glance at Lucy, both nodding lightly.


The door of the suite shot open catching all of them off-guard, their gazes turning towards someone standing in the doorway. There stood the director of the facility, Suzanne. 

"Who are you?" Jason asked in fear, hoping they hadn't been caught, moving the camera to hide it behind him.

"I'm the director of this facility, my employees and customers were disrupted by shouting coming from this room so I thought I'd personally check in and see what could be causing distress to my customers here." she explained. Jason couldn't believe she was the director of this entire facility, she didn't look a day over 40, her medium-length blonde hair drooped over her white lab coat. Her ID on the coat read "Suzanne Anderson: Director".

"What appears to be the problem?" she asked with a bright smile, showcasing her white teeth and red shiny lips.

"Well..." Lucy shot a glance at Jason signifying that he was taking the lead here. "We were having a disagreement about who gets to destroy which parts of the town, our friend here-" she signals at Ella. "-has been destroying more than her fair share, so we just want to make sure we split everything equally as friends."

"That's great. You sure it has nothing to do with that camera?" Suzanne leaned her head forwards toward Jason, she must've seen the camera immediately after coming in.

"Oh- no." Lucy corrected her.

"Well as you know, cameras and phones aren't allowed in here so you're going to have to hand that over before you leave."

"We were not aware that cameras-"

"Cut the shit, Luce." Jason spat, surprising Lucy as he totally blew everything. - "We know what your company is doing, we're walking out that door with this camera whether you like it or not."

Suzanne slowly leaned over to the left, slamming her hand on a button on the wall initiating the closing of the door behind her shutting all of them in the room together. - "What is my company doing?" Suzanne asked with a smirk.

"Shrinking people, putting them in here as fodder for people's entertainment."

"Come on, little boy. Think harder than that. Do you seriously think we'd have real people killed on such a scale for a cheap gig like this?"

"Then how else-" Jason attempted to ask.

"Listen. You've got twenty seconds to hand over that camera, it's the only opportunity you're going to have to you better take it, kiddos." Suzanne continued to smile lightly with her dagger-shaped eyes, her calm yet threatening demeanor was terrifying to them. Lucy finally didn't feel like the toughest girl in the room, she felt the presence of the devil as she swallowed in fear.

Suzanne waited ten seconds to total silence as Jason looked around, Ella stood there shuddering in fear, she knew this was going to happen, why wouldn't they listen to her?

The director reached behind her lab coat pulling out a bizarre-looking blue firearm, pointing it at Lucy. - "Are you going to leave peacefully?" the cold-blooded director asked her. She looked to her left fearfully looking at Jason who shook his head side to side, telling her not to back down.

"I refuse." Lucy held her head high.

"So bold, so powerful." Suzanne said sarcastically with a smirk. Shooting Lucy, Lucy's eyes widened at last second as she saw the blast hit her, she clutched her eyes shut in fear, was she dead? slowly opening her eyes one eyelid at a time. She looked around at a bunch of buildings, on her right was a massive flat area of grey and rubble.

"Where'd she go!?" Jason shouted

"God, you teenagers and your stupid questions. Honestly." Suzanne turned her firearm towards Jason who pieced it together quickly after that comment. - "You shrunk Lucy?"

"Bingo!" she responded. - "This is your last chance to hand over the camera." her smirk vanished instead turning into an icy emotionless stare.

Jason started sprinting forward. - "ELLA RUN!" he shouted but she just stood there, the director quickly amended her aim to shoot where Jason was headed, blasting him and causing him to vanish along with this camera into the ground below. Suzanne then moved her firearm towards Ella who quickly raised her hands.

Suzanne then lifted the firearm away from the trajectory of Ella, holding it closely instead. - "You've not said much." she spoke, looking inquisitively at the girl.

"I- I didn't want them to do it. I said it was dangerous." Ella squeaked.

"Clever assessment." Suzanne commended her.

"Tell you what. Since the footage is gone and you don't seem to agree with your friend's decision, you can leave. You are obviously banned from coming back here as well, we'll blast you before you get 5 feet from the door." Suzanne turned to leave the room preparing to open the door, she glanced over her shoulder looking at Ella.

"Get over here. I'm kicking you out in case that wasn't obvious enough for you." the director ordered Ella.

"Will anyone know about what I've done here today?" Ella asked.

"Honey, they are just clones. The session gets purged when you leave anyway, everything in the room during a purge dies anyways, the only people who will know are me and you."

"Purge? So everyone dies in the room anyway? Does that mean I can finish my session?" Ella scratched her head avoiding eye contact after asking.

Suzanne was blinded by the audacity of this girl, she heard her friend just now saying they were shrunk, she knows her friends are in this city right now. Surely she'd want to just leave immediately unless she was planning something? They were going to search her on the way out anyway and her footage is gone, no harm in it- Suzanne thought.

Suzanne pursed her lips, turning to make direct eye contact with Ella. - "Sure. I don't see why not." Suzanne paid no mind to what was going through this girl's head, she truly didn't care. Pressing the button and heading out the door, closing it as she left leaving Ella on her own.

Found Footage: Part III by PollexThriller

Chapter 3: Self-Reflection

"Dear, what are you doing out here?" an old man asked, he looked totally beat up, his face was coated in rubble dust and was bleeding lightly in multiple places. Lucy stared at him with shock on her face.

"Hello? are you okay, my dear?" he asked trying to reassure her.

"I'm- I'm so sorry," she responded without thinking.

"What are you sorry for? it's those evil giants who did this, you have nothing to apologize for. I can take care of myself!" he took her arm and began walking her away from the middle of the street.

"I- I-" she began to lightly sob.

"Come on now. We've got somewhere safe you can come to. We just have to cross the footprint." he walked her behind a house unveiling that the backside of it was crushed in half, in their vision was a gigantic flat area that looked out of place, it looked like it should've been filled with things and people since they were just standing in a residential street ten seconds ago.

"The- the footprint?" she asked fearfully.

"Yep. One of the giants was just here a second ago, I'm surprised you didn't notice, they are huge and destructive." he innocently explained to her without knowing.

"Did you get a good look at it, sir?" she asked him.

"Oh, I think so..." he mumbled whilst they crossed the footprint, everything around them was totally flattened, there were white markings on a cracked road, this must've been a functioning road with cars at some point. There were flat metallic pancakes on it which were likely once cars. Lucy then spotted wet spots of liquid red in various spots suddenly her breathing vanished and she couldn't find it, beginning to shake.

"Don't look at that, dear. Just keep looking forwards, see that house? it's got a basement, we're all in there." he tried to reassure her.

"What did the giant look like?" she asked him with horror in her eyes.

"We didn't get a good look at them because they were too big. We saw their feet though, wearing black tights it looked like. Just like you." he pointed at her feet.

She tried to keep her breathing still on the verge of a panic attack, seeing all of her destruction at close range was a totally different scenario to imagining it from regular size, when she saw the footage Jason shot she thought nothing of it. But now, she couldn't even imagine the violence that once happened.

"Oh yeah, I can imagine," Lucy responded as they finally crossed the distance of the footprint. - "My name's, Lucy."

"Ben." the old man smiled.


Jason's eyes didn't close for a second, feeling himself falling onto the floor immediately understanding where he was. It felt more like teleporting into a different part of the city as opposed to shrinking. He was in one place one second and another the next, there were also no clear references of size, he felt normal in both situations.

All three of them were doomed, he and Lucy had stuck up for what they believed in, they at least had that and they never turned back on their beliefs, what good was it now though? their session would be purged in an hour and they'd all die.

Jason looked at the ground in sorrow, his eyes gazing at the cracked floor as he stood between the gargantuan shoe prints he'd left as a normal-sized person. His eyes then flicked to his camera, it had shrunk with him. He lifted it and flicked through the footage, it was all still there, he hit play on his most recent recording.

"Listen. You've got twenty seconds to hand over that camera, it's the only opportunity you're going to have to you better take it, kiddos" Jason hit pause, at least they had the threat on film.

Gears started turning in his head as he looked around, the area he was in seemed mostly untouched with the exception of the footprints he'd left. Digital content can transcend size, we might not be able to resize but the footage can, it has no matter thus no size. The only issue was the lack of internet access & signal in general due to this town being cut off from everything when it's transported here.

"What if I take the camera somewhere where the purge won't access it and place the camera there, we may not live but the footage will live on for someone else to find one day..." he muttered to himself. Was this really the best option? it felt like a hail mary as opposed to a solid plan where all of them came out on top, but at this point in time that truly wasn't an option.

Turning around to face the edge of the cloned city, he was close to the green belt of the city- which meant he was quite close to the edge. He cleared his head as the ground continued to shake, it was faint and couldn't have been more than 4 miles away. The director must be using the suite rather than purging the session immediately, that should buy me some time.

Jason didn't waste a second longer, wandering off towards the nearest wall, according to his perception when he was still a regular-sized person. It has to be this way.


Derek lay on his side sobbing inside the rubble of the house, the roof has caved in entirely, the support beams crashing through the 2nd floor into the first. His body drooped on the floor holding his wifes hand as she slowly blinked, her mouth slightly agape. No other part of her body moved or twitched, you'd think she'd passed if it wasn't for her momentary blinking. Her body was trapped under the beams and wood from the floors above, blood trickled from her mouth, dripping to the floor.

He'd never felt more useless in his life, his hands shaking from the adrenaline of trying to lift the beams for the past 10 minutes, his nails hanging off from the grip and force of his attempted lifts. I may not be able to save her but I can be here for her no matter what happens.

The shaking continued once more, it had stopped for over 7 minutes now allowing Derek to savor his silent moments with his love. He could sense life in her eyes, she was all still there just in great pain, clutching her hand tighter. Managing to squeak a word out to her- "Where is Ella?" he asked. - "We- we need to make sure she's okay."

His wife attempted to speak but only wheezy air exhaled, continuing to try but coughing instead. Licking her lips after a deep cough she whispered ever so slightly. - "Stress Suite.. Lucy... Jason."

He sighed. She wasn't here which made her safe but she wasn't nearby either, he couldn't leave his wife here, no matter what. The shaking continued to accelerate. Please stay away... leave us alone. 

He placed her hand in both of his, praying for their safety from the beings hurting them from above. The tremors became so great that the house shook from side to side threatening to drop more danger from above, shockwaves carried rubble and vehicles in them blasting them into the nearby buildings. Suddenly after the biggest one he'd heard yet, it came to an eerily silent standstill.

His wife raised her hand up, Derek's face started to glow. She's getting her energy back, she'll live! A smile on his face as her hand-formed into a pointing finger, straight into the sky.

"What's wrong?" he said turning his head, was there rubble falling?

"Ella..." she muttered with a tear falling down her face.

"Ella's here? where?" he looked up into the sky, his gaze drifting for thousands of feet into the sky. A foggy face stared at them from a mile up, barely able to make out any details in it. - "How is this..."

"Run... Derek." his wife cried pushing him away weakly with her hand, this was the most strength she'd had thus far.

"I'm not leaving you here alone!" he shouted grabbing her hand in his once again.

"Ella, don't..." she muttered again, barely able to see the face anymore as tears blocked her vision. - "God have mercy on us."

Derek looked to the skies with his wife as the face began blocked out by a gigantic looming cotton-clad foot, much closer to them than the face was. It lingered in their gaze for a few beats as they both watched in horror. Who did this?

Derek crouched over his wife blocking her from impending doom like it would provide any defense from the god-like force descending from above.

The building was shredded right in the middle of the ball of the socked foot, compressed straight down, folding like cardboard into the ground. The furniture, rubble, wooden beams and the couple inside becoming one singular sheet of indistinguishable paper.


Ella's foot twisted, the toes of the sock clipping other buildings nearby toppling them over. The shockwave from the deliberate hard stomp created a wave of destruction only possibly trumped by nuclear detonations. Crushing your own mini house is actually more fun than I thought.

Resting her foot in place, the moment was gone and Ella needed something else to do. What else in this town can I go check out? She looked down at her socks, wiggling her toes. Might as well try it since I'm not allowed to come back. Ella leaned down plucking the tip of her socks.


Lucy was led down into the basement of the house next to her footprint. Unprepared for the apocalyptic horrors that awaited her. Two entire families as well as some stragglers all seated on the floor, some cowering under tables.

"Who is this?" an older woman asked whilst clutching a little girl's wrist, holding her tight.

"Nobody who will harm us," Ben answered.

"Grandma- that's-" the little girl called but was interrupted.

"Don't talk to them, Jen." the grandma interrupted.

"We're all here to help each other remember, the giants up there are the ones hurting us. Not each other." Ben smiled trying to reassure everyone, the grandma averted her gaze, holding her granddaughter close.

"I shouldn't- I'd take up space-" Lucy muttered, slowly backing away towards the stairs she just came down. What have I done... I'm going to be sick.

"Nonsense. You're as thin as a pole, lass!" Ben shouted, giving her a light slap on the back for support. How could he be so cheery in times like these?

"Did any of you experience the giant?" Lucy asked, sweat forming quickly on her forehead, she was starting to get very hot. Why am I subjecting myself to this mental torture?

"What kinda question is that? of course, we have! Didn't you?" a middle-aged man at the back with a mustache shouted, giving her a bit of a shock at the harsh response.

"It- it passed over me. I didn't see much." Lucy fabricated.

"She." the mustache man corrected her. - "Not 'it', honey. She. Our giant attacker is a woman." 

Nobody rose to correct him, all sitting in silence as light rumbling was felt, shaking even the basement from miles away. How did they know? had they seen my face or maybe it was the voice?

The little girl stood up and slowly walked towards Lucy. Garnering a raging response from the grandma- "Get back here, Jen! Don't talk to strangers. Ya hear?" she called out, not the tone she wanted to set to her likely already scarred and terrified granddaughter.

"Relax, Ellie. She only wants to talk to another girlie. Leave her be." Ben reassured her in his calm and welcoming tone, Ellie listened but kept a close watch, throwing disgusted looks at Lucy. The room of people watched as Jen walked her little legs towards Lucy. She looks about 9 years old, these people are as real as anyone up above...

"Can I ask you a question?" the girl asked looking at the ground at Lucy's tight-covered feet. 

"Of course..." Lucy responded with a sweet smile, trembling at the thought of talking to this girl after the devilish things she'd done. The little girls head rose to make eye contact with Lucy unveiling wide eyes, a look of pure horror as she stared at Lucy.

"Why did you step on my mom?" the girl asked bluntly.

Lucy felt her heart collapse through her belly, beating exponentially faster by the second.

"Wh- wha- what did you say?" she stuttered as a tremor shook the room. Am I hallucinating?

"Can you give her back, please?" the little girl asked with a pouty lip. The room of people looked at the pair, some with confusion but many with fear.

"What's she talkin' bout?" Ben muttered, this time more masculine and threatening. Another deep tremor shook the room knocking a couple of people over.

"Listen... to me. I- I- I didn't know." Lucy slowly walked backward, the sharp noise of a cocking shotgun jolting her in surprise, turning around to see Ben pointing a shotgun at her.

"Ellie. Grab Jen." Ben commanded, she responded immediately by snatching up her granddaughter from the reach of the devil.

"Have any of you been to the Jones Stress Suite? It's- it's very important that I explain this-" Lucy struggled to keep her cool, the tremors had reached the harshest they'd been thus far.

"Stop talking. If you're here, then who is that giant stomping around up there?"Ben ordered, his friendly old man demeanor had vanished and what remained was the attitude and order of a sheriff.

"We- we're not giants. You guys are really small. I'm-" Lucy was interrupted.

"We? What do you mean we? There's more of you??" Ben took the wrong part of the sentence, she had to prove her innocence not scare them even more.

"Shoot her, Ben! What are you waiting for? She'll turn giant and kill us all!" Ellie screamed covering her crying daughter's face and ears.

"I didn't know you were here. I thought the town was empty... please I promise I'd never hurt any of you."

"Easy to say at the other end of a barrel!" Ben's finger tightened on the trigger as a gigantic Earthquake cracked the walls of the basement and threw people all over the room, the shotgun blast triggered and firing right through another man's leg. Lucy took this opportunity and sprinted up the stairs.

"I'm sorry!" she cried, tripping on the tip of the stairs causing her to tumble and roll into the kitchen. Someone came stomping up the stairs, Lucy kicked the door shut blasting her back onto it to hold it tight, a shotgun blast firing through the door past her ear causing them to start ringing horribly.

Lucy threw herself to the left managing to stay on her slippery tight covered feet, stumbling her way to the backdoor of the house.

"Get back here you spawn of Satan!" Ben growled resembling a psychopath more than the cheery old man she'd once spoken to, charging through the basement door throwing it open ricocheting off the wall- leaving a dent. Lucy mumbled and cried as she ran away from the shotgun pointed at her back, forcing her body into the back door of the kitchen causing her to topple over. Lucy rolled down the stone stairs banging her head and landing on her back staring at the empty door frame, although it wasn't empty for long.

Ben presented himself with his ferocious growling face only for it to melt away, the shotgun falling from his grip allowing it to topple down the stairs landing next to Lucy. She wasted no moment picking it up and point it at him. He seemed distracted entirely from the firearm, making no eye contact with her or the barrel.

"What in god's name..." he whispered looking to the distance. Lucy's head slowly swiveled around to allow her eyes to catch the same sight Ben had.

Lucy & Ben lay their eyes on the largest pair of feet they had ever seen, approximately 1000 feet in front of them were the bouncing digits of a monstrous pair of bare feet. The toe wiggling crashed them into the floor causing multiple tremors that shook along the ground underneath them. The toes curled forward scraping the dirt and grass underneath them closer to the ball of the foot, the shiny pink nails presenting themselves as the bright lights of the Stress Suite reflected off them.

"You brought the giant to us... we- we just wanted to protect ourselves... you know we didn't mean it. Please have mercy on us. We've got kids." Ben wept.

"I didn't bring her to you. She's not even meant to be here!" Lucy shouted, Ben, saw the horror in her eyes. Is she serious?

The right foot raised out the ground pulling hundreds of tonnes of dirt and grass with it, raining from above as it dislodged mid-flight. The dirty sole of the right foot came flying down crashing far left of the safe house creating a shockwave that destroyed the house, throwing all of its remaining debris across the street and beyond. Lucy crayoned across the road,her body rolling across the floor from the energy blast. Ben lay multiple feet to her left, laying on his front unconscious.


Ella looked below at her pink toes smearing the grassy field below, to the left of them was another set of footprints, roughly the last place she saw Lucy- this must've been where she shrunk. - "Lucy, I know you're down there somewhere." she called out.

Lucy held her ears tight as the voice bellowed from above threatening to shatter her eardrums.

"You shouldn't have tried to charge headfirst into the company. They are so much bigger than we are. Just like me over you, and now look, you're stuck in my stress relief" Ella said, she let out a big sigh before continuing her session, wanting to get out of here sooner rather than later. Don't worry, I'll carry on your legacy.

The other foot rose into the air, it took up so much of the sky that Lucy knew the odds of it striking her were high. Inhaling as hard as she could as the dirty sole lingered in the air. - "ELLLLAAAAAA!" she screamed her heart out as it came crashing towards the floor with a light-

POP. Ella quickly began twisting with her left foot, throwing her right one down into the ground in front as well, she drove it side to side sweeping up the town into rubble like a broom. She stomped onto the big pile of rubble containing tonnes upon tonnes of cars, buildings, and people, the contents squeezing their way through her toe gaps as her weight forced their hand. Mashing liquified corpses totaled cars and dusted buildings into a big violent town-smoothie.

Ella looked onto the far left in front of her after totaling this quarter of the town. Jason is over there somewhere, he'll never be coming back so it's best to get this over and done with.

Ella began maneuvering her monolithic pillar-like legs towards a different section of town, leveling any people or structures that dared get in their way.

Found Footage: Part IV by PollexThriller

Chapter 4: The Greater Good

As the rampage continues in other parts of the city, Jason drives through the countryside, a car he recently found on a destroyed street- one of the only cars without severe damage, and yet the entire windscreen was smashed. If I can reach the edge- I might be able to stash the footage outside the city where it can survive, someone will surely find a way to upload it.

Jason saw the large white wall in the distance, the edge of the suite room- only 15 minutes ago Lucy was leaning against this wall casually and now it looked like an endless forcefield created by a god. 

The car reached the wall as the thumping still carried on in the distance, Jason watched in the distance- spotting faint moving in the fog of the air but nothing identifiable, it was clearly the director, enacting revenge for them trying to harm her company. Ella was right...

Jason exited the car to make his way to the monolithic wall, pressing his hands against it, he could see the huge bumps in it all the way up the wall. He tried to examine how likely it would be for things at the edge of the city to get destroyed, the grass of the green belt extended every inch up to the wall, almost as if the cloned city would have kept going if it weren't for this wall.

He decided to get back into his car and traverse backward, hoping to see any areas along the wall where he could hide or protect his footage. Deciding to go in the direction of the wall behind a red barn he saw, it was as good of a place as any to try.

As he reached closer to his chosen point of the wall he noticed a faint dark line in the wall straight ahead, the grass outside of it was pristine, did this wall have a natural mark in it? he thought.

Slowly getting out of the car once again as the booming continued however louder and deeper, Jason trod along the perfect grass closing in on what he thought was a marking- turned out to be a crack in the wall, a gap. He looked along the entire stretch of wall as far as he could see, the wall was in pristine condition with the exception of this exact part. His curiosity getting the better of him, this crack could be a safe area because it's outside the bounds of the suite.

Jason climbed up the crack, not thick enough for his body to squeeze however he could get his head in to see what was inside. He prepared to place his camera in the safe area only to pause, leaving it in his hand hovering. He froze as he was presented with hundreds of identical cameras, with only a few being different models.

"Wh- what the fuck...?" he muttered, his lips trembling. Jason placed his camera close to him, reaching in and pulling out the next closest one in the pile, starting it up and hitting play.

"There's a giant in the city, I'm recording this for documentation!" the identical Jason said in the video, his head lunging forward as dust fell from the building he was inside as it shook. This never happened to me... what's going on?

"Her name is Suzy, apparently she's an office worker. We're going to get to the bottom of this!" he turns his camera to show Ella with her knees bunched up crying with her hands to her ears. - "Hopefully..." he muttered.

Jason placed the camera down, his eyes darting between all the cameras. - "No- no... no... no." he quickly picked up another camera.

"-what the fuck, a giant man appeared holding a sledgehammer. We've got to document this-" he quickly threw it to the side and picked up another.

"What is that?" the camera zoomed in on a strange fabric-looking item, with Jason's current context he knew his clone was looking at a bra. - "where did it come from?" the Jason on film asked, puzzled. Jason kept picking up cameras frantically, each time he watched a video his BPM would increase by 1.

"-I'M LOOKING FOR MY BOYFRIEND NAMED NATHAN HOFFMAN. ALL OF YOU TINY PEOPLE BETTER BRING HIM TO ME. OR ELSE-" the voice boomed through the camera video. - "Who is this girl?!" the Jason screamed. The video cut suddenly to a quieter room with distant booming, the camera was placed in front of a wooden chair with a bearded man on it- interview style. - "Tell us your name and what you know, to the camera, please." Jason asked from behind the camera. - "My name is Nathan Hoffman. My girlfriend is giant and currently destroying the city." - "-and what is her name?" - "Alana."

He threw that camera away, his face becoming more distraught and disgusted, unable to quench his curiosity as he surfed through the endless pile of footage.

"-LISTEN, HONEY, IT'S JUST LIKE STEPPING ON ANTS. NO DIFFERENT, LOOK-" the huge figure in the frame elevated their foot in the distance and slammed it onto a panicking squashed crowd of 100 people creating a shockwave that cut out the camera's audio.

Next camera. - "OH YEAH, THIS ANGLE IS GOOD." the woman shouted, posing for a tripod as she stretched herself out along the city in her bikini. - "-is that a phone?" Jason behind the camera whispered zooming in on a device on the tripod.

Next. - The camera opened to a wide-eyed bloody-faced Jason, he looked horrific, and yet it still felt like looking in the mirror to the Jason watching the footage. - "There's an entire group of women here, it's ladies night out I think. I couldn't save anyone. Not like it matters, they are currently leaving so I'll be purged soon. I've never seen violence like I have today. I want to go home..." a tear fell down his eye clearing a path along with the blood on his face as the footage ended.

He opened one more camera and hit play immediately being hit with footage of a shaky camera, literally hundreds of people running through a street, it looked like some form of protest that had been interrupted by the antics of the stress suite cloning. A colossal red tongue dragging itself across the shot, creating a dent in the ground as it smashed its way through the street, hundreds upon hundreds of innocent lives sticking to the buds, next to rubble and cars as it extended into the sky. - "HOLY FUCK!" Jason screamed from behind the camera as he recorded the footage. - "MMMMMmm. YUMMY!" a voice bellowed from above.

Suddenly he shot back to reality and threw the camera into the pile, hundreds of cameras, hundreds of sessions. - "FUCK!" he screamed into the pile of remnants, clutching his face as tears began to stream in frustration. This can't be real. Every camera- every piece of footage, is a new version of me who delivered their camera to the exact same spot. Another version of me was tortured by various people simply doing sessions, women, influencers, daughters, office workers, men, children, groups. All trodding on conscious and feeling life forms that were identical to their own but simply crumb-sized.

Jason struggled to comprehend all of this, it was absurd and depressing. What do I do now...?

His eyes fell upon the camera he initially picked up, the most recent one, flicking through the footage he found the latest footage ever recorded before his session.

The clip starts with an ugly shot of his face, the camera pointed too far up his nose as he placed the camera inside the crack, he was where Jason was right now. He finally moved back having himself in the frame. - "Hey, Jason. I'm you from the past, for reference it is May 26th. I've counted the cameras three times, I've had time to kill- the person in my session doesn't know the truth yet and she's not very violent. You will be the 350th Jason to reach this safe area for the footage, it is unlikely that anything has changed. If we've not managed to change the tide in 350 sets of films then we won't do it in 10,000." Jason felt worse and worse every second of these films he chose to watch, documentaries, expose's, the truth, did it mean shit? was it all a waste of time.

"But don't be disheartened. It is a fact that we're all destined to die here at the hands of other people in society and there is nothing we can do about with our cameras. But Jason, who else but us can say we tried, 350 times we've successfully reached it here in the hopes of making a difference, 350 times we've survived death and destruction at the hands of an omnipotent being, we've left our cameras here despite our own demise simply because we knew it might help the next time."

"We'll continue to die as clones until this camera pile touches the sky. But one thing is for certain- if real Jason is even half as determined as we are, then the real world is in good hands. As long as he is alive then we are fine. So don't fret, this is okay." the footage cuts as he fumbles with the camera to switch it off.

Jason felt hopeful for a moment only to realize the reality of the situation, real Jason is him, he's not a clone unlike all of these versions of him. All this effort, all this determination dies with him, truly. No more clones would exist of him after today, there'd be nothing to clone.

I can't let these deaths be in vain. All those people. If they die with me then I won't let myself become dust at the hands of this evil corporate woman. Jason kept the 350th camera close to him, his camera and the last camera that'd ever exist from his clones, turning to walk towards his car leaving his clone legacy behind.

Jason drove his car slowly towards the thumping which quickly started to pick up, the rumbling becoming so harsh that his vehicle couldn't drive properly as it regularly shook off-road. Jason threw himself out of the vehicle, clutching the side of it holding his balance. He watched as the corporate giantess presented herself, or so he thought. His eyes caught glimpses of drooping brown hair, only to land on Ella's innocent face. - "No..." he whispered.


"Come on, Jason. Can't I just enjoy this? I was actually having fun for once"

The sentence repeated in his head over and over again, he knew she was having fun destroying stuff innocently, most people would but even after learning the truth, even after her friends were shrunken in the city. She still went on a destruction-fest with no regard for the life she stomped out beneath.

He watched her from 1000 feet away, she stared at a large tree in front of her bare feet, lifting her big pink painted toe snuffing out the tree as she twisted. She was simply toying with the land, playing around in her personal playground filled with people who felt they were real, without a care in the world.

If it wasn't her, then it'd be the director, or they'd simply be purged. Jason thought. Did it matter who it was? Maybe that's where her logic lay, if it was going to be anyone- it was going to be her.

Her feet began soaring through the air in his direction, the impacts rupturing his balance as the shockwaves pummelled the land and air. Her foot glided straight over his head above, her sole littered with dirt and an endless array of red splashes, as it collided with the ground way behind him. She walked away into a new area, Jason pointlessly chased after her, rage building up in his soul as he sprinted through a footprint she'd left in a field.

"You were supposed to be my film partner, you weren't supposed to give up on us; me and Lucy. Not only did you give up on us, but you walked all over us like ants! I won't let you get away with this, you are my new story, Ella. Not the company, you. 'Ella Russo: A Journey into the Mind of a sick fuck who trampled all of her friendships'! I will end you!" he screamed with tears in his eyes, it was futile, what could he do?

He could survive. Turning his gaze towards the platform. - "If I can climb that, I'm a free man. I'll figure it out from there." the thumping started to get loud again very quickly.

Ella spotted a red dot in a green field below, turning her head slightly. - "Why are you walking towards me, little person?" she looked confused. - "Do you know how easily I could just-" she stepped forwards lightly onto the dot and moved her foot back, a gigantic footprint in place of where the dot was, what remained was still a red dot but this time not moving. Ella shook her head unaware of what the person was doing, deciding it was time to head home and find a new line of work, one where she was happy.

Jason's lips trembled in fear as the giant spoke to him, she'd seen him just as he was changing his plan for the better. - "Please don't..." he whispered.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW EASILY I COULD JUST-" Jason's eyes fell down watching the pink toes squirm, destroying the grass they rested on, indicating her next action. The toes pressed into the ground allowing the rest of the foot to rise, acting as a springboard. The foot flew over Jason quicker than he could register the moving.

"NOOOOO! NOOoo- stop!" was all he could cry as he tripped up from his limbs shaking, turning onto his back as the dirty foot of his co-worker shot towards his gaze, so fast he couldn't generate another thought as the sole extinguished his existence, leaving behind a flattened corpse of a man.


Ella laced up her shoes, finally separating her bare skin from the destruction and torture below as she prepared to exit her session. 10 minutes left on the clock.

Down below at the edge of the city a figure emerges from the crack in the wall, a dirty, bearded man who was incredibly skinny, nearly down to the bone. He wandered along the road coming to the red car, looking to his right he saw a huge footprint, looking inside the still open car door he saw a camera facing outwards. Picking it up to inspect- it was still recording, he pressed stop and watched it on the way back to his hiding spot. - "Another one of my cameras. Heh." Jason chuckled.

Sitting in his mini cave of cameras, the wall of oranged blasted past the wall vaporizing the entire city shortly after Ella continued with her life on the outside. Many minutes later Jason heard a ruckus outside, hanging his skinny body outside the crack seeing the fresh town for the 305th time, untouched and unscathed but not for long, in the center of the town he saw a distant figure. A beautiful young woman with long brown hair.

"I've always said this building was ugly" the voice bellowed from miles away, as she smashed her ankle boot onto the ground.

"I wonder what this participant will do today." Jason watched with curiosity.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11560