Shrunk Near a MILF by Mr E
Summary: You finally realize your dream of exploring the body of the hottest woman youve ever seen, but maybe you shouldve thought about this more?
Categories: Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Adult 30-39, Instant Size Change, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Mouth Play, Vore, Unaware, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3226 Read: 103686 Published: April 20 2009 Updated: May 18 2009
Story Notes:
The first of many more to come.

1. Your Fantasy Begins by Mr E

2. Checking out her Body by Mr E

3. Underfoot and Under Butt by Mr E

4. Stepped on, Sat on and Arguments Aplenty. by Mr E

Your Fantasy Begins by Mr E
Author's Notes:
The Beginning of a Fantastic Journey
I had done it. I finally completed my shrink ray.  i was 17 and i just graduated high school and i had built a device tha can grow or shrink matter. it looked like your average handheld remote control and i was holding it in my hand, looking for the hottest girl at the beach I could follow and shrink myself in her home.  Thats when i saw her, she was walking towards me on her way to the parking lot and she was a perfect ten out of ten. long golden brown hair, a blue hoodie with a white t-shirt underneath, blue jeans cut short and a pair of white flip flops and perfectly manicured toes. she was gorgeous, if I had to guess she looked around age 25 but there was a small problem....she had a family.

She was walking next to a little boy around 6 or 7 who just called her mommy and a man who mustve been her husband. but my spirits lifted a little when i realized that this means that the bodacious babe in front of me is a MILF (a Mom I'd Like to F***.) i heard the man say he was on his way to work so if I left with her now it would just be me and her and the little kid wouldnt be that much of a nuisance. I had made my decision amongst the other bikini clad teenagers I decided to go with the more mature woman who had filled out more in her bra size. (she had a large C cup bra).

As i followed behind her from a distance, I watched her nice round booty sway from side to side as she got to her car and put her purse on the ground.  This was it, this was my chance.  I hid behind an SUV and while no one was watching i set the dial to 3 inches and shot myself with it.  The gun shrank with me as planned and I felt an uncomfortable crushing sensation in my body as I dwindled down to minuscule size.  My clothes didnt grow with me and i shrank throught them in the process. 

When I had finally shrunk completely I was amazed at the world around me and how big the smallest grain of sand was now the size of a baseball in my hand. but I had to hurry before my dream girl left without me and the colony of red ants in the grass were starting to look menacing so I ran underneath the car and climbed up her brown purse into a side compartment with a pair of sunglasses and a stick of chapstick. i had made it just in time as she picked me up and got into the car and sped off to her house.  while I decided to lay low under a tissue and take a nap until we got to her home.  to be continued soon.

End Notes:
I plan to add more Feet, Butt, and Mouth Play in the next Chapter tommorow 4/21/09
Checking out her Body by Mr E
Author's Notes:

You arrive at her house and get a close up of the best parts of her hot body.

I was awakened by the sudden jostling of her purse when the car stopped and she got out of the truck. I heard her say goodbye to her husband and she told her son to go play in the yard YES! that means I get her all to myself.  Then the thought struck me of how would I even get home after this. I dont even know where I am since I slept through the ride but I guess i'll figure that out when I grow myself back to normal and take a bus or taxi or something like that.

She walked in her house through the backdoor, took off her blue hoodie and showed off a very revealing white tank top. When She set her purse on the kitchen counter-top I climbed out and the first thing i saw was her ass sticking up in the air.  I could see the edge of her red panties sticking out the top of her pants as she got some yogurt out of the refrigerator. she had a fine booty, i mean real fine. i made a mental note to grab that ass the first chance i got, but now the best thing I could do was wait until she laid down so I could explore her body.  While I was thinking about this, she started to walk right towards me and I got so scared, I curled into a ball. When i looked up I expected to see her large pretty face looking down on me, instead what i saw was the two largest breasts peeking out from under her shirt. she was wearing a white see through bra and while she was reaching for a can of soup in a cabinet way above me I had the pleasure of seeing her money makers jiggle.  I really wanted to climb in between those boobs the second she went to sleep.

The day just kept getting better and better and while she walked away, I climbed down the edge of the cabinet (with tiny footholds to grab onto) and made my way to the living room where I could hide under the couch for safety.  I ran under the kitchen table and waited until she sat down so I could continue my journey without fear of ending up a red stain under her white flip flops. she walked around the kitchen for a few more minutes before sitting down at the table with her food and placing her feet right in front of me.  I wanted to continue my trek to the couch but a part of me waited too long for this and I wanted to touch some part of her body and I might as well start with her feet.

When she slipped out of her shoes and placed both her soles right in front of me, I knew i had to touch her.  I ran to her feet which were inclined so that they rose slightly above me and placed my hands on her heel. I was amazed to feel how soft her foot was and if her heel was this smooth her soles would be even smoother. she raised her foot a little and i climbed up on a tiny wrinkle above her heel and pressed my whole body into the ball of her foot. there was a slight smell of foot odor and sea salt from the beach but i didnt mind and inhaled the scent willingly.  the best part was I was right about her arch being softer in the center and rubbed my whole body against her silky soft sole and got a bit of an erection. i grabbed onto the a wrinkle below her toes and pressed my whole body even more into her foot and that was my big mistake.

I didnt even think she could feel me that well, but I was wrong and her foot fell back and i landed on top of her white flip flop. I could see the dark toe print below me and thats where my head was.  The next thing I saw was her beautiful face looking under the table at me.  I was scared half to death when i heard her say " is there a bug on my foot or did I squish it allready."  I almost wet my pants when my whole fantasy was going to be ended by being crushed under this Milf's collosal sole. However, my fate was spared when I heard her say "Guess it mustve flown away." I breathed a sigh of relief when i heard this but I wasnt out of danger yet.  While I layed on my back on the giants footwear i saw her foot sliding back into her flip flop and five of the largest toes ive ever seen in my life fall down on top of me squishing me inbetween her big and second toes. how would i get out of this one if she cant even feel me here?

End Notes:

Next few chapters are going to be feet, butt, mouthplay, and vore.

Underfoot and Under Butt by Mr E
Author's Notes:
Trying to escape from under her foot, you cause a lot more problems when you shrink someone else and they pay the price.

Sandra's foot had slid in her flip flop and landed right on top of me pinning me in between her second and big toes.  she had'nt put her complete weight on me because she was sitting down but it was more than enough to put me in my place and prevent me from moving out from underneath her.  I couldnt move a single muscle and every few seconds she would wiggle her toes in my face and then scrunch her toes so my head would be shoved even deeper into her footflesh getting a whiff of a more powerful scent of her foot.  the smell coming from her sole wasnt too bad, in fact i kindof enjoyed it but in between her toes was 5x as more powerful and I dont know how much longer I can take being forced to smell her feet. 

Above me i heard something even worse. "Hmm I guess that wasnt a bug I felt before, just a pebble, but I do have to admit it feels pretty good under my toes."  oh crap this is bad if she thinks your just an inanimate object to be played with by her feet youre going to be stuck under this Milfs foot for a long time! 

Your not sure how much time has passed but it had to have been at least an hour while your dream girl just sat at the table probably reading a book, constantly playing with you under her toes.   after the thousandth time of being rolled in between each digit, a miracle happens and she gets up and leaves the room.  "Thank god, I dont know how much longer I could take rolling in her foot funk."  Immediately you roll off her white flip flop so another incident doesnt happen again.  Starting to walk back to your original destination the couch, your interrupted when a door slams behind you.  "Mommy, I wanna play with my new toys right now." 

It was her seven year old son back from playing in the backyard and he was looking right at you.  this was a huge setback.  there was no way your whole planned was going to be ruined by some snot nose little kid and before you even realized what you were doing, you took the shrink ray out of your pocket and fired at him.  before he could even gasp, he was dwindling down to smaller proportions and was only about 2 feet tall now.  he started to whine and said "wha, whats happening, why am i getting smaller and what are you a leprechaun, what are you doing to me."  with his last effort he jumped up and grabbed onto the kitchen counter top and climbed up.. when he reached the top he was no more than 1 inch tall.

"I cant believe i just did that.  Well whatever he seems to be fine on the counter so ill just grow him back when im done with his mom..... i cant even hear him from here but i think hes yelling at me....oh well whatever."  ignoring the bratty childs screams of hate you walk back towards the living room only to see the two gigantic bare feet that just recently made you their plaything. 

There was no time to even move. within three seconds one foot fell after the other until you were looking up at the slightly dirty sole of the hot moms foot coming down on you.  there was a crunching sound and you thought you had been killed but when you opened your eyes there was nothing in front of you.  but something was touching your back.  it was the back of her heel.  stretching up above you was her leg about to make another step.

You avoided fate and she stepped right over you.  but what was that crunching sound.  Sandra lifted her foot and what you stuck to her smallest toe was the remains of a black ant that happened to be wandering in the path of the giant woman. "Well survival of the fittest I guess."

So now i can hide and wait til nightfall when shes sleeping to do some down and dirty exploring of that sexy body of hers.  Wait, what if she finds her son tiny,  she might freak out and faint but what if he tells her about me then im screwed! i should probably hide in the shadows and watch what happens to him, until she goes to bed.  dammit hes jumping up and down and waving his arms, i have to do something about this.

But luck would be on your side again as you watched what would happen to the boy (Steven).  Sandra had felt the ant on her toe and crouched all the way down  to pick it up off the floor and toss it in the garbage.  what she didnt know was her son was directly behind her on the edge of the countertop and when she bent over her rear end hit the counter and caused her son to fall over.  what was even worse was when she crouched down almost her entire buttcrack was showing and Steven was heading straight for it. Down, down he went, fearful of dying but a much worse fate was to become of him and he landed dead center in his mothers buttcrack.  Sandra didnt even feel her tiny son get wedged in her derriere with only his head and arms sticking out, desperately trying to free himself from his mothers behind.  he might have got out too if Sandra didnt stand back up and pull up her pants and red panties, pushing him all the way in with no way to escape. 

You were so shocked of watching him fall into Sandras asscrack that you didnt even notice Sandra walk right towards you lift her foot up and say "Eew another bug" and slam her foot down crushing the life out of you.  a faint squish could be heard as your body compressed against her giant sole.      to be continued......

End Notes:
Next chapter should have some more feet and buttcrush, and some mouthplay.
Stepped on, Sat on and Arguments Aplenty. by Mr E
Author's Notes:
Getting crushed underfoot isnt easy to recover from and you find out what its like to be squashed by another part of her body.

Squish.

This is it.  Your life is now over.  Nothing more than a bug to be treaded upon by a goddess. the afterlife isnt that bad anyway it kinda feels like im still alive even after the Sandra's foot came down on me.......... wait a minute i am still alive! this shrinking machine is magnificent.  Somehow, maybe from compressing my molecules tightly together. Somehow.....somehow ive become Invincible!  Now I can do whatever i want.  I can spend the day in her bra and not worry about being crushed, climb in the back of her panties and not worry about getting sat on or the front of her panties and do a little vaginal spelunking without worrying about her walls closing in on me. i cant see a possible downside to this. (???)

Your body is still kind of plastered to the floor and with a little manpower you peel yourself off the cold linoleum and stand up to see Sandra right in front of you leaning against the table, tapping her foot on the floor as if waiting for something. "dont worry baby im coming for ya♥. wait wasnt there something i forgot?........oh....yeah...that stupid kid. i guess it would be pretty mean if I left him there....in his moms ass. but ya know he is indestructible like me so I dont have to get him right away. he'll probably be fine.....yeah the kid will be fine, no time to worry about him now I got big plans in store for his ♥milfy mother♥.

Unafraid of being flattened to a pancake, i jumped on her big toe and climbed across the top of her foot to reach her legs. the only problem is they were so smooth I couldnt climb up them. "Think, think, cmon" while you were trying to move to her better areas, Sandra took a step forward and walked into the living room. with each passing step the wind whipped against your body pressing you to where her leg meets her ankle. when she stopped you were thrown forward in between the strap of her flip flop and the sole of the shoe with two humongous toes on each side.

"Oh No not again" I quickly clambered to my feet and jumped off her foot just as the familiar smell of her foot was coming back to me. I landed on the living room carpet in front of the couch just as soon she was sitting down. "Oh crap her son"  before she turned around I could see the tiny imprint of his body pressed into the center of her crack through her tight blue jeans.  I wanted to look away but I couldnt and just watched as Sandra turned her shapely behind to the couch and sat down crushing her son underneath megatons of butt flesh.  "poor guy"  as Sandra wiggled her butt into the couch you wondered what he was going through.  "At least he cant die, now its time to focus on my task." 

Now that she was sitting you climbed the fibers of the couch and made your way to her thighs.  Her legs were pressed together tightly so there was no way you were getting to her pussy yet but maybe you could climb around back to her bra strap.  you made your way around her back and started climbing up her jeans pocket when you couldve sworn you heard muffled sounds of someone saying "Help, help." "Sorry kid but i got better stuff to be doin now.  youll be okay just nestle in between your moms buttcheeks to warm yourself up for now."  Wow that was mean even for you, but at least you were on the highroad now. 

Thats what you thought until Sandra lifted her ass up for a moment causing you to lose your grip and fall onto the warmed seat cushion.  when you looked up you saw her curvy backside coming right for you and you didnt even have time to scream as she sat on you with her full weight.  I was right underneath her right buttcheek and even though I couldnt die, I could still feel the pressure and the glutes of her ass smothering the life out of me.  "Dammit, whyd she have to get up and sit on me this is getting to be more trouble than its worth."  then you heard a voice. 

"Heeyyy, Heeeyyyyy, are you that kid who shrunk me? Get me outta here please it smells."

"Yeah I know im under your moms ass too kid."

"Yeah but your not inside her underwear and she let out a small fart earlier."

"Eeewww gross,  yeah sorry about that kid, but you were gonna tell your mom on me so i had to shrink you and besides now we're both stuck under your mothers ass so why dont you make yourself useful and bite your mom so she gets up offa me." 

"You stupid doo doo head, im not gonna hurt my mommy im just gonna wait til she feels me and then im telling on you."

Oh yeah you forgot about that, you better hope he stays in his moms crack for a long time.  "Yeah well dont forget your gonna be the doo doo head when you slip in further between her cheeks and get your head shoved up your moms butthole." 

"Aaaahhhh, no shut up, I hate you."

"Good, cuz i dont like you either. 

While the two of us were squabbling over our petty differences, you barely noticed the rumbling coming from the other side of Sandras anus.  To Be continued......

End Notes:
This is going to be a a really big story. i plan to keep adding for a while now and its only gonna get juicier.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1153