Amazonian Aimee by GiantessLover77
Summary: Aimee now has control of Meron after Tippy poops him out. What will Aimee do with him?
Categories: Crush, Butt Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2481 Read: 6381 Published: February 04 2022 Updated: April 17 2022

1. Chapter 1: A Feast Fit for a Giantess by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Aimee's Ass by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Mother Knows Breast by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Through Thick and Thin by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: A Feast Fit for a Giantess by GiantessLover77

The last thing Anthony and Meron remembered, they were hanging out with their group of friends when the fell unconscious. Now, they were both awake, but were both in what seemed to be very awkward positions. Meron woke up to the smell of some type of meat and had some sort of liquid in his hair that burned his eyes.

Anthony woke up in a somewhat similar situation, as he was covered in some of liquid himself. Some of it was in his eyes, as well, which burned them. He wiped it out as much as he could. He then noticed something unusual. He licked some of the yellow liquid that was on his grey sweater. It was cheese. How did he get covered in cheese?

He tried to stand, but his arms were stuck under what looked like fries. He looked around to see that he was indeed stuck in a mess of cheese fries. How did he get into a giant thing of cheese fries?

He then looked out further to see a giant cheesesteak. He saw something moving in the cheesesteak, too. “M – Meron? Is that you?” he asked.

“Anthony?” Meron called out. “What’s going on?”

“I don’t know. It looks like you’re in a giant cheesesteak and I’m in a giant thing of cheese fries,” Anthony said.

“How did this happen? Are we tripping?” Meron asked. Before he could get an answer, their answer appeared out of nowhere. Their friends Aimee and Tippy came in to whatever room they were in. There was just one difference – they were both towering over them. Had Meron and Anthony been shrunk and the giantesses put them in the food? Or had they grown and made their food giant, as well?

The two giantesses began to chuckle as they went toward their perspective food. Tippy’s favorite food was a cheesesteak, and now Meron was going to be part of her meal. She picked the cheesesteak up, Meron getting a front row seat of her mouth as she brought the sandwich to her mouth, licking her lips.

"I hope you taste good, Meron," Tippy said, putting the sandwich in her mouth and chewing. Just seconds later, she swallowed the cheesesteak and the tiny in her sandwich. After eating him. she let out a burp.

"Tasty," she said, rubbing her bare belly.

Anthony watched in horror as the giantess ate one of his friends, watching as she swallowed him.

“Meron! No!” he exclaimed. In that same moment, he was lifted on a skinny cheese-covered fry. He turned his head to see that his giantess niece had lifted him on her favorite food. She licked her lips as she looked seductively at him.

“Wait! This isn’t right! I’m your uncle!” Anthony exclaimed.

“Now you’re delicious,” she said, chuckling as she opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. “Yummy, yummy uncle in my tummy!”

“Don’t eat me!” Anthony yelled. It was no use, however. Aimee ate the fry, chewing it but avoiding chewing on Anthony before she swallowed both him and the food.

"Was he tasty?" Tippy asked her. Aimee nodded.

"Now he's in my belly," she said, rubbing it as Tippy had done when she ate Meron.

Chapter 2: Aimee's Ass by GiantessLover77

Tippy pooped Meron out after eating him in her cheesesteak and Aimee pooped her uncle out after eating him along with a bunch of cheese fries. Tippy got Meron out of the toilet, sparing him. Anthony wasn’t so lucky as Aimee flushed him down the toilet.

After getting Meron out of the toilet, Aimee asked her if she could have him. Tippy gave him to her. Meron was now at the mercy of a giantess Aimee. It turned her on seeing someone she found so special to her so tiny and in the palm of her hand.

“You’re such an asshole, Meron. You know that?” Aimee asked.

“Please don’t hurt me, Aimee! Please show me how to turn back to normal! I promise I won’t tell anyone about this!” Meron begged.

“Awwwwww. But I want to have fun with you,” Aimee said. “Like I said, you’re an asshole. There’s only one thing that assholes deserve.” She chuckled, smiling. She then went over to a chair and put Meron on it.

She then turned around, showing off her bubble butt. She wore her tightest shorts, which had a zebra design on them. She wore them when she first met her friends and they all had been staring at her butt that day.

“My butt is so big, isn’t it, Meron?” she asked, shaking it and smacking it. “You know what it’s used best for? Sitting.” She laughed evilly loudly, then brought her butt closer to the chair. She then started bringing her butt near Meron. He screamed as she continued to bring it down until she was sitting on him. The entire weight of her buttcheeks was now crushing him.

“Wow. You’re really comfortable to sit on, Meron,” Aimee said. She began to rub her butt on him. A few seconds later, Aimee let out a fart. Knowing she had farted on Meron made her laugh even harder. “I hope you liked that, Meron,” she said.

Aimee’s mom noticed her laughing as she came into the room. “What’s so funny?” she asked. Aimee was thick, with the second biggest butt behind Tippy, but it was close. She also had very thick thighs and some big boobs, which she clearly got from her mom. Her mom had the biggest boobs in town.

Aimee stood up and peeled Meron off her butt, showing him to her mom. “You remember Meron, right, mommy? He’s been very mean to me, so I decided to shrink him and show him what happens when you’re mean,” Aimee said. Her mom seemed to be very upset that he had been mean to her daughter.

“Let me see him, please,” her mom said. Aimee handed Meron to her mother, who looked angrily at Meron.

“I wasn’t even mean to her! She’s making it up!” he yelled.

“Oh, now you’re calling her a liar?” Aimee’s mom’s voiced boomed. She then used her other hand to lift her shirt up, exposing her monumental breasts tucked inside of a small bra.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE THOSE!” Meron yelled at the top of his lungs.

“Those are my mom’s boobs,” Aimee answered. Without another word, Aimee’s mom put him in her cleavage and pulled her shirt down.

“I’ll take care of the mean man,” she told her daughter, then heading into her room to show Meron what a real woman – a real giantess – looked like.

Chapter 3: Mother Knows Breast by GiantessLover77

Meron’s world was rocked back and forth – literally – as Aimee’s mom walked to her room, her mountainous boobs smacking Meron on either side. She laughed as she felt her boobs smack him around. She never had a tiny, but she loved the power she had over one just with her boobs.

When she got into her room, which was upstairs from her daughter’s room, she locked the door, laughing evilly. She took her white sweater off, exposing her large boobs which were contained inside a bra that was a size or two too small. She looked down at the tiny Meron, who Aimee had said was mean to him.

“You being mean to my daughter?” her voice made Meron almost go deaf because she was so big and it was so loud. He wanted to cover his ears, but his arms were stuck in the cleavage.

“I’m so sorry!” he yelled out. Aimee’s mom smirked.

“I need to teach you some manners, little man,” she said. She then pushed her boobs together, squishing Meron and laughing evilly again. Meron couldn’t breathe and almost all the light had gone away as it was covered by her cleavage. After twenty seconds, she let go, letting her boobs bounce in her bra. Seeing Meron gasp for air and bounce with her boobs made her laugh.

Not only was she finding this amusing. She was getting turned on, as well. She felt her vagina becoming moist. She never thought she’d have this much fun having this much control.

“You know. I just got home when I heard Aimee laughing,” she said to the tiny man in her bra. “You know what we women do when we get home?” she chuckled. Having three sisters, he knew exactly what women did when they got home.

“Are you ready? Hold on,” Aimee’s mom said. She grabbed at both ends of her bra and began to lift. Her monumental tits fell out, smacking against her chest as she took her bra off over her head. Meron hung on so tight to her nipple, his nails were digging into the skin. He didn’t fall off, however, and was now dangling for his life.

Aimee’s mom looked down at him and laughed again. “Such big boobs, right?” she asked. She then lifted her boobs from underneath and pushed them together. “How did I get so lucky?” she then let go, letting them fall. Again, Meron had to hold on for dear life as to not fall off and possibly to his death.

Aimee’s mom randomly began to shake her boobs back and forth with her shoulders. Meron was holding on with both his arms and legs now so he wouldn’t fly off the now erect nipple. It wasn’t cold in the room, so that meant she was horny.

“My boobs are so fucking big! I love it!” she exclaimed, laughing. Eventually, she was so turned on, she needed to relieve some stress. It was a good thing she had a toy to help her with that.

She peeled Meron off her nipple and then jumped on to her bed, kicking her pants and underwear off as fast as possible. She then shoved Meron headfirst into her vagina. She thrusted him in and out fast, her vaginal walls beginning to tighten around him. Her moans sounded like they were on a PA system to him.

It took two minutes until Aimee’s mom exploded with cum all over her human dildo. He thought he might have been ejected out of her vagina, but instead, only his legs had popped out. His torso was still stuck inside the giantess. He was moving around, but not getting anywhere. He then began to hear snoring.

Aimee’s mom had fallen asleep with him in her vagina. Now he would have to wait for her to wake up to either take him out or use him as a dildo all over again.

Chapter 4: Through Thick and Thin by GiantessLover77

Being Hispanic, family was very important to Aimee. She loved her uncle Anthony and was so happy to see how happy he was with his girlfriend, Kathleen. When she broke up with Anthony, however, he was hurting and more sad than he had ever been.

This angered Aimee. Why had Kathleen broke up with him? She needed answers. Not only that, but Kathleen needed to pay for breaking her uncle’ heart. Aimee knew just what to do, as well.

She invited Kathleen over to her apartment to discuss things. The two enjoyed some champagne and sat in the kitchen to talk. However, shortly after Kathleen sipped her champagne, she felt funny. That’s when she realized that things started getting bigger and bigger around her. Was the world getting bigger? No. She was getting smaller. She shrank until she was only an inch tall.

“What’s going on? How did this happen?” she asked. She then looked up to see Aimee walking over to her. She was a giantess now and each step made a booming sound, which got louder and louder as she got closer to Kathleen.

“Aimee, what happened to me?” she asked.

“Don’t worry about that. We have more important things to discuss. Let’s take it to the bedroom.” Aimee laughed evilly as she picked the tiny up with two fingers and brought her to her bedroom. When they entered the bedroom, Aimee closed and locked the door behind her.

She then placed Kathleen on her dresser and stood over her.

“Why did you break up with Anthony?” she asked, her voice booming from being so giant compared to Kathleen.

“Aimee, you don’t understand. Anthony was -”

“Anthony loves you! Our family loves you! We treated you like family! And this is how you repay us?” Aimee asked angrily.

“I’m sorry, Aimee! Please grow me back to normal size and let’s talk this out!” Kathleen was begging now. Aimee was feeling hot being so big to the tiny on her dresser. She could do whatever she wanted with her.

“I don’t want to grow you back,” Aimee said to Kathleen. “I want you to suffer like Anthony is right now.” She picked Kathleen up and put her in her computer chair. She then towered over Kathleen once again, much bigger this time because she was on a lower level than she was when she was on the dresser.

“Oh, look. A comfortable seat,” Aimee said. She laughed as she turned around, showing her butt to Kathleen. Aimee wore her zebra shorts that made her butt look bigger. She then slowly squatted down before she was sitting on the tiny Kathleen. She rubbed her butt to get more comfortable.

Kathleen couldn’t breathe under the weight of Aimee’s giantess butt. She was trying to get some fresh air now. Unfortunately, the next air she got wasn’t fresh at all.

Aimee let out a big fart on the tiny, laughing evilly as she did.

“I hope you like that, Kathleen. That’s what you get for hurting my family,” Aimee said, rubbing her butt on Kathleen again. She let out another fart a moment later, commanding the tiny girl to smell it.

After a few minutes, she stood up. Kathleen lay on the chair, breathing as hard as she ever had before.

“You like that big butt, don’t you?” Aimee asked. She then picked Kathleen up and sat in the chair again, this time placing her between her thighs.

“You know how all the guys always talk about how thick we are? Well, Dani, Tippy and I. Dani has the big boobies, Tippy and I have the big booties, and we all have such thick thighs. Why don’t you give it a feel? Let me know what you think.” She then squeezed her thighs together, squishing Kathleen between them. The tiny disappeared between her thighs, which made the giantess laugh hysterically.

She was so big and so thick, a whole person disappeared between them. It served her right, after all. This is what she deserved for breaking Anthony’s heart. Kathleen had no purpose in live other than to be Aimee’s tiny slave.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11442