Zenith Diary Assignment by VivettaVenray
Summary:

A college student starts a digital diary during a fall semester.

This experimental story has a lot of focus on power difference, and said power is not omnipotent. Don't worry though, there is plenty of size content with shrunken people, including vore and other fun things. It is a diary-style format, though I might be a bit loose with the format to say the least. Content warnings inside. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Violent, Vore, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 50882 Read: 21621 Published: February 03 2022 Updated: February 04 2022

1. Chapter 1: 2100 October 4th, Monday by VivettaVenray

2. Chapter 2: 2100 October 5th, Tuesday by VivettaVenray

3. Chapter 3: 2100 October 6th, Wednesday by VivettaVenray

4. Chapter 4: 2100 October 7th, Thursday by VivettaVenray

5. Chapter 5: 2100 October 8th, Friday by VivettaVenray

6. Chapter 6: 2100 October 9th, Saturday by VivettaVenray

7. Chapter 7: 2100 October 10th, Sunday by VivettaVenray

8. Chapter 8: 2100 October 11th, Monday by VivettaVenray

9. Chapter 9: 2100 October 12th, Tuesday by VivettaVenray

10. Chapter 10: 2100 October 13th, Wednesday by VivettaVenray

11. Chapter 11: 2100 October 14th, Thursday by VivettaVenray

12. Chapter 12: 2100 October 15th, Friday by VivettaVenray

13. Chapter 13: 2100 October 16th, Saturday by VivettaVenray

14. Chapter 14: 2100 October 17th, Sunday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 1: 2100 October 4th, Monday by VivettaVenray

Zenith Diary Assignment

By VivettaVenray


(WARNING: Contains gore, vore [soft/hard], cruelty, digestion, and weird stuff among other things.


This story has a small amount of content related to vomit, but it's pretty quick and not that detailed. If you really, really hate vomit in any context then you can skip Chapter 2, but I don't recommend it as without spoiling anything it's a little relevant later.


There's also some descriptions of penis and penetrative sex.


Some characters in this story aren't exactly human, but they are human enough in shape and other areas.


The only other thing I will mention is that this story has a bit of non-consensual themes in it. Obviously a giant lady using a building as a toy is basically mass non-con already, and I've written content like that before. However, this story involves different levels of size difference and context compared to that other stuff. So, please keep that in mind if you are sensitive to any non-con sort of content.)


(NOTE: This story is a bit weirder and much more experimental than some of my other works. It also focuses a bit more on a sort of ‘super powered’ style of power difference, along with size differences.


It is a first person diary/journal-style story, somewhat like the first story I ever shared under this name.


I also experimented with writing some second-person-perspective content in here as well, sort of.


Since every chapter is treated as a diary entry. This means some chapters are way longer than others, so please keep that in mind. Honestly I feel like I kind of bungled the diary style of writing a bit, using it as an excuse to tell way more than show. Oh well, I hope the story is still enjoyed!)

--------------


Chapter 1: 2100 October 4th, Monday


I can’t believe I’m starting a diary! I never thought myself the type. Growing up, every TV show with a diary in it had it invariably getting stolen. The lurid secrets contained within, read by a rival or a pesky relative. The horror! The embarrassment!


I was always worried about writing personal information of myself. It’s kind of a vulnerability. What if my laptop gets stolen?

Then I figured, even without a diary, if someone steals my laptop they have my personal files. All my pictures from my phone I backed up, all my homework assignments. I would have probably forgotten to log out of my email account, so they’ll have access there too.


So, I’m kind of screwed anyways if someone else gets my computer, so might as well write a diary! I mean, if Nyrle had my laptop and saw my web browsing history and the music I listened to? She’d tease me about it for months, might not ever let me live it down.


Not that I don’t tease her plenty of course, but she deserves it, not me! Haha.


Anyways yeah so for those reasons I decided to write this diary. Just to, you know, get in touch with my creative and descriptive self...


Oh yeah, and cause it’s a requirement option for my sophomore writing class this semester. The other option was way harder so I went with this. In fact, the professor said that in respect of our privacy, we don’t even have to prove we wrote the diary or journal at all!


I wonder what the real difference between a diary and a journal is? I should probably ask later.


Anyways, she did say I should write as though it was being read in particular. She said something about how if something is obvious to you, it might not be obvious to another. “Write so that it can be read from someone on a different continent, or another time period!”


Seems kind of silly to me but, whatever.


Anyways a diary (or journal, maybe) entry should cover some stuff about the day it’s written at least, so I’ll always make sure to do that, and I’ll try to do it in at least a somewhat conversational tone for that approach-ability the professor was nagging about.


Well, today was sadly pretty uneventful. Slept through breakfast, and I had the usual lunch at the dining hall with the pals. Classes were fine but boring.


The only standout moment of the day was seeing him. Brock. That chiseled jaw, smooth brown hair. Fit physique, but those charming sky-blue eyes to show off a sensitive side that I totally know is there.


One day I’ll work up the courage to talk to him.


---

Chapter 2: 2100 October 5th, Tuesday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 2: 2100 October 5th, Tuesday


Welp, two days into the diary of Zlee and I already have an embarrassing story to share.


So it was lunch time and I was in the dining hall, sitting on the far left near the walkway cutting through the middle of the table arrangements. Nyrle was there of course, as was Wojis, Soaph, Kuola, Veldel and, of course, Maggie. All of us were wearing light clothes: short-sleeved and hemmed tops, skirts and shorts, flip-flops, sandals, flats or whatever except for Maggie. She had a hoodie and some sneakers on.


So we’re about halfway into eating, chatting and all that. I think Soaph was teasing Maggie about how she eats so little. At the same time, Nyrle was talking to me about a class I should take next semester. Right around that time my tummy made the weirdest noise and I immediately felt sick to my stomach.


Like, it was lightning fast. I went from 0-100% sick in an instant. I felt something coming and without even thinking turned my head and hurled.


Now, that would be embarrassing enough right? But at the same time some blonde-haired student and her boyfriend (or guy friend who knows) were walking by and... yeah. The girl there was closer to me and turned at the noise, so it just kind of went all over her.


The whole hall gasped. That woman just booked it out the door, screaming and crying while her boyfriend ran after her. Meanwhile I wiped my mouth with my bare arm out of reflex and just, ew.


Then I hear “Oh gosh are you ok!” from Nyrle and she’s passing me a napkin. That’s Nyrle, always kind-hearted.


The rest of the gang was all worried too. Although actually Maggie, always the odd one out, was a bit transfixed on the woman running out at first. Then someone else at the table shot her a glare and she passed over a napkin too and did the whole ‘are you ok’ spiel.


And yeah I was ok. Soon as I threw up I felt better. None got on my clothes and I barely got any on me. I also managed to get a pass to take to the rest of the day’s courses off. Like, yeah it’s college so I don’t have to show up if I don’t want to, but some classes have an attendance policy, and after a quick trip to the campus health center they gave me an email-note I can forward to my professors to dodge that for a day.


So, now I’m back at my dorm just taking it easy.


As for what caused it? Well I didn’t know at the time. I didn’t overeat or anything that’s for sure. However, I was the only one at the table who had the loaded-spiced bread dish. Can you guess what spice they put in the bread and forgot to label?


That’s right, ginger. So of COURSE I threw up immediately. That’s stuff an emetic for me. When I mentioned I had spiced bread to the nurse she sighed all exasperated and stuff. Apparently I wasn’t the only one for whom this was a problem.


Well, at least I wasn’t the only one with an embarrassing day I guess.


---

Chapter 3: 2100 October 6th, Wednesday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 3: 2100 October 6th, Wednesday


So today I was walking to one of my later classes. Nyrle was with me cause she’s in the same one. Anyways, I’m a few dozen feet away from the building it’s in and I hear:


“Red-eyes! Freaks!”


It was a man’s voice, said all hasty. Now, there were a lot of students going in and out of the building at the time, which this guy was probably betting on to not get caught. But, I have pretty darn good hearing, and it wasn’t that hard to figure out it was the black-haired pasty guy with his head down trying to look away.


Now naturally I glared right at him and started walking over to confront him. I shouldered two startled students aside and to the ground before the others walking to and fro figured it out and gave me space to get to him.

But, I felt a tug on my shoulder and a strong one at that. I turned around and it was Nyrle, of course, giving me ‘that’ look, of course.


So I said.

“Are you just gonna let him call us that?”


And she goes.


“C’mon it’s not worth the hassle.”

And I go.


“You’re just saying that cause of your big dumb heart.”

She kind of smirked like ‘yeah I know’, but then said.


“Look class starts in 2 minutes we don’t wanna be late.”


I grunted and grumbled cause, yeah, that convinced me. Being late to a class was more of a pain than dealing with some random bigot then and there.


Anyways we go to class, Nyrle pays attention and I don’t--more by choice than anything else (Astronomy is pretty boring at times). Class finishes and we’re on the way out.


Now, on the way out, back to our dorm building, who do I see on the paved path coming the other way? That same guy! Now, I can tell he didn’t know that I knew it was him who insulted me earlier. At the time his head was down and he was walking fast. But I knew and so did Nyrle.


Nyrle starts whispering to me


“Don’t do it.”, she says. “It’s not worth the fine.”

‘Please, the fuck it isn’t!’, I thought and shot her my own look. She knew she didn’t have an argument to sway me this time and mostly shut up.


So the guy walks by, hands in pocket making himself small (he was taller than me when he didn’t hunch forward, about 2 or 3 inches I’d say)


I let him walk right by my side. His gaze is averting as eh gets closer and closer. I play it cool, pretend to ignore him till he’s right next to me then I stomp right atop his right shoe, hard enough to hold his foot to the ground.


So he gasps, tries to lift his sneaker out from under my yellow flip-flop but quickly learns he can’t. He starts to panic a bit. Says “watch it” and I can’t help but go “pfft” with a scoff. Then, I lean in real close to him, eyes wide open. He averts his gaze.


“W-what are you doing? Get off me.”

“Just taking a look with my red-eyes” I said.


Wew, that line was cheesy, but I thought it was pretty cool at the time and frankly he would’ve been intimated by anything once I put a bit more pressure on that shoe of his.


“W-what I don’t know what you are talking abou-”, he said, but he was cut short by his own yelp once I pressed down more, enough to hear a crack.


Then he’s all “Ah fuck fuck fuck I’m sorry.”


“What’s your name?”, I asked.


“Melvin.”

I laughed.


“Melvin? Really? You don’t look like a Melvin.” I said.


He didn’t, he was more of a jock type. Like, yeah his pasty skin was as greasy as any human nerd’s, but I guess you can’t expect jock types to use skin care lotions or whatever either.


Anyways he insisted that was his name (as if I really cared), so then I went.


“Well I’m Zlee and my friend here is Nyrle, so you wanna tell me why you’re throwing slurs at two young ladies?”

“Fuck fuck I’m sorry I’m sor-”

Then he yelped again as I put just a bit more force upon his foot.


“My grandpa!”, he shouted.


“What?!?”


“My grandpa died in the war.”

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. Nyrle was about to say something but I beat her to it.


“Yeah well I bet he was a fragile twerp like you. Now act your fucking age and take your fate like a man.”

Now he started sniveling a bit, yelping a bunch. I think he thought I was gonna kill him, which I might’ve on accident I guessed.


Nyrle chimed in though with her ‘blah blah don’t kill him stuff’ just in case I was going to. So I looked at Melvin and he looked at me and her and did some begging motions with his hands and head and I just rolled my eyes again and went.


‘Fine’


I pressed with my right foot till his stopped cracking. The entire front half of that shoe was crushed, his foot with it. It was just a red mass underneath my flip-flops. Yuck.


I told him how gross that was, and that he should apologize for getting a mess on my flip-flops, which he did. I also said if I ever caught him insulting anyone like that again, I’d do to his head what I did to his foot.


Oh I did the whole ‘don’t tell anyone or else’ blah blah spiel too. I suggested he could say he stuck his foot out in front of a passing car by mistake. Then I picked him up by his neck and chucked him the bushes.


Now, whether or not he tattled on me didn’t matter cause the fine for grievous injury to a human was pretty cheap. I mean, it would matter to him, cause I’d have to stomp his head on principle if I saw him again if he did, but you know what I mean.


Wow I’m really into this conversational style of writing a diary. It’s like I’m talking to someone. Maybe my writing professor was on to something.


Anyways, yeah we just left him there and went back to our dorm floor. Campus health services picked him up, probably.


Nyrle gave me a little bit of flack for it. She’s such a hypocrite, well, kind of. I mean I know she cares for humans, but when she’s buzzed and/or the mood is right she’s worse than ANY of us with them by far.


Also, I can tell she’s not a fan of the term either: red-eyes.


Now, by itself ‘red-eyes’ can be fine. It’s more the way the guy said it that gets on your nerves. It’s kind of a dumb phrase to try and make cruel, but it’s hard to pin down any other characteristics of a Zenith. Like, yeah we have different skin and hair colors to humans, but those can change on a whim. I like a light-brown skin and dark pinkish-red hair for instance while Nyrle is usually a light purple complexion with dark purple locks.


Our hair is a bit thicker too, but not nearly enough for the decidedly uncatchy ‘thick-hairs’ to catch on. Our hair glows a bit, and according to history “glow-hairs” was something thrown about more often before my time. Red-eyes was too but it actually stuck around. See, we can’t change the red-irises of our eyes, so that’s what they latched onto.


The rest of us just looks like humans. Legs hands feet whatever... well I guess some difference in ‘internals’, ha. But, what, are they gonna make fun of our flawless skin or something? They can’t make fun of anything of ours that is better than or the same as theirs.


So, they go with ‘red-eyes’ just cause it’s different. Pretty petty if you ask me, but whatever. Some people have chips on their shoulder about politics, old and current. Others--actually more than most will admit--I think are just a bit jealous. I probably would be to. I have to admit it’s pretty fun being vastly better than the humans.


Wow long entry today. Also I really hate this editor. It keeps trying to turn every “--” into an em-dash, but I can’t let it do that. I know it’s the turn of the 22nd century but there are still websites that don’t support that symbol. Now this a private diary of course but, well, you never know. It’s a good habit to be compatible.


I guess I could disable the auto-correct option, but what if I want it later and forget how to get it back? Life can be tough sometimes!


---

Chapter 4: 2100 October 7th, Thursday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 4: 2100 October 7th, Thursday


So today--all Thursdays really--I didn’t share any classes with Nyrle. In fact I didn’t share classes with any except Soaph and Wojis today. Soaph left right after to head back to her place off-campus, but Wojis and I shared another class so we were walking together.


Wojis is a great friend! Earliest I made aside from Nyrle. I and the others call her “Citrus” sometimes as a joke. Sounds similar enough, and it’s cause she likes her skin yellow and her hair a bright orange. I think that looks a bit silly, but she likes it so more power to her.


Anyways, on the way walking to the next class this nerdy guy comes up to us. He had some messy brown hair, a gray hoodie and some t-shirt with programming junk on it. He was a couple inches shorter than us, which added to the amusement.


So he walks up to us and I think he’s gonna ask one of us out, but instead he goes.


“Hey, sorry name’s Frank. Listen I was talking with some friends and they said you know Soaph.”

So Wojis and I are like “Yeah”.


And he goes. “Is it true what they say about your hair?”


“What are you trying to get buzzed or something?”, Wojis asks.


“No no I’m not like that. I heard it can connect minds and stuff, you know. I saw something similar in a movie once.”


So Citrus and I start laughing, right in the guy’s face. I mean, didn’t he learn this stuff in biology class? Some people must be really sheltered or inattentive in high-school.


Anyways he took offense to that and started moving away, ‘sorry I bothered you’ but I placed a hand on his shoulder and at the same time truespoke to Wojis “let’s mess with him a bit.”


So I say aloud to him.


“No relax, it’s just the way you said it was cute is all. That is true.”

It was true, kind of? Probably not in the way he was thinking. He was probably thinking either telepathy or thought melding, but the former wasn’t quite enough and the latter was a bit much for what we could do.


“Oh really? Neat. I’ll, uh, keep that in mind sometime. I heard Soaph can hook people up with stuff they like.”


“Why wait?”, I said, leaning in and letting my hair drape by his exposed neck.


Wojis started snickering. He looked a bit nervous.


“Oh no that’s ok. I mean, I got another class in an hour so I wouldn’t want to risk anything-ow.”


I slid some strands of hair into his neck and just pumped him full of some fun chemicals. Stuff to make his body all tingly, and also get him to freak out a bit. A look of fear popped in his eyes. His pupils dilated and he started to mumble to himself, little skittish yelps. When I slid my hair back out of his skin and took my hand off him, he grabbed his head, then fell to the ground and convulsed a bit.


Wojis and I had a good laugh, watching it a few seconds until he went to a fetal pose and started rocking back and forth. Then it got a bit repetitive. So, we walked away.


“Poor guy. I think I overdid it a bit.”, I said to Wojis.


“You think?”, she said.


“Well I’m not as good at it as Soaph.”

“Who is?”


It was true, but we all had our own gifts I suppose.


Anyways the only other things to note that day was that it rained in the morning. That meant those usual pests were out on the sidewalks way more than normal. As they scrambled around our foot falls I made sure to plant my flip-flops on more than a few. Wojis did much the same. They didn’t do a very good job of dodging us, not that they would think to want to I guess.


Lastly I saw Brock again! This is the class I share with him. He makes an effort to sit away from where I usually sit. He must be just shy around Zenith. I’ve heard that’s an issue with some human guys. Some insecurity thing maybe. I had a chance to talk to him but I chickened out.


Perhaps I shouldn’t be talking about insecurity, haha.


---

Chapter 5: 2100 October 8th, Friday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 5: 2100 October 8th, Friday


So today in writing class my professor was talking about the diary option for the course-long assignment. They we reiterating how we should be extra detailed about anything we think other people might not know. Like, assume the reader can read and stuff but has otherwise lived in a cave away from society.


“Would someone understand your diary if they read it 100 years ago? What about 100 years from now? Go over anything you think they might not know.”, she said.

Seems kind of strange to be honest, and kind of targeted a bit towards us Zeniths cause we weren’t on this planet 100 years ago. But, whatever! I’ll just go into extra detail on anything, including biology.


Of course, since I don’t actually have to share this diary with anyone, including the professor, yeah, there’s no reason for me to do so, or write at all but, well, gotta respect the spirit of the assignment and all. Maybe, just maybe, I find this all a bit fun too.


So today classes overall weren’t too bad. I scheduled this semester to have my class load end as early as possible on Fridays just in case stuff was going on. Soaph was planning something Saturday so I knew not much would be happening today though.


Well, I got back to my dorm and not soon after I got a text from Nyrle asking to watch a movie. She also mentioned her mother sent her some more packages, which meant free snacks!


We live in the same dorm building, but she’s around a corner and a few doors down. This floor is Zenith-only for a variety of reasons, but to any Zenith who doesn’t like that, well, we get single room dorms always so that’s a plus to soften the situation. I bet Nyrle would like to live on the same floor with humans if she could. It’s best that she didn’t if you ask me.


So anyways, I slip off my flip-flops near the door. I take one step inside and immediately feel a squish.


“Fuck. Nyrle?!?”, I said. “Did you let them out or something?”


She was standing by some shelves, putting a plastic food container on one shelf near some hyper-dense micro-wave noodle packets.

“Not on purpose.” she said. “I opened the lid for a second and some got out.”

“And they didn’t immediately run to you?”

“Well they did, but I opened it on top of my dresser, so they kind of got excited and fell, then I just ignored them. It was like a couple minutes ago so they probably sensed you coming or something.”


She laughed, then moved towards the cardboard box on the nearby mini-kitchen counter. She reached into it and took out another container. Roughly the size of your standard plastic food storage container--like something you’d put a sandwich in--it had a plastic see-through body topped by a dark-red lid with very, very small holes in it for air. This one she just slid my way.


I didn’t waste much time. I popped the lid off and took in the sight. Oodles of naked humanoids gazed up at me in a mix of awe, admiration, and fear. Little ‘people’ with skin and hair colors more varied than a rainbow. All looking up at me in a fervor. Fully sentient minds scrambled atop one another to try, desperately, to crawl out of the container first. I remember thinking how desperate they were.


You know, just writing about this makes my mouth water haha. I guess before I continue I should follow my professor’s advice and explain gams. Part of me wants to write that you’d have to be living under a rock to not know about gams, but that’s exactly the kind of place you might find a bunch of them.


So humans are a sexually dimorphic species. The average woman is 5’4”, the average man a bit taller. Human women have less muscle mass, wider pelvis yada yada.


For us Zenith though, well, we do sexual dimorphic even better. We do most things better than humans come to think of it, but that’s besides the point.


So those tiny little guys writhing in a jam-packed plastic container are male Zenith! The average female Zenith is about 5’8”, and the average male is lucky to be about 30mm in height.


Of course, using the term “male Zenith” is pretty rare outside an introductory biology course: like, elementary stuff. Although technically correct, normally when one says “Zenith” they mean us females. We’re kind of the only ones that are relevant in any societal sense after all.


No, they are usually called “zoids” in academia. “Zoid” comes from a translation of our reference to them in Truespeak. Translating from Truespeak isn’t really an exact sort of thing though. That’s the more technical term for them, and the one they use most often in technical classes, formal writing and stuff like that.


However, almost everyone uses the colloquial term for them, “gams”. Ironically, it was humans who came up with the phrase. It really caught on among everyone pretty fast. It’s derived from the English word “gamete”, which means “sex cell”, sort of. It’s a somewhat fitting name to be honest.


Don’t get me wrong they aren’t just a big cell or something. That’d be gross! They are fully intelligent beings just like us female Zenith, or the humans. However, their purpose is to essentially spread their genetic information, then die. Most just manage the latter, and the former is always a packaged deal with death.


Ugh this stuff is kind of embarrassing to write about but whatever.


Gams typically live in the wild, often in big hordes or tribes and such. They love cozy homes under dirt, but also come out to forage on crumbs, insects and whatever they can get their hands on. Whenever it rains a bunch more come out, just like yesterday. Then they scatter across sidewalks en masse.


In fact, it’s super common to see them out and about because as much as they like hiding from danger and collecting food they absolutely cannot help themselves but to try and mate. They share some of our keen senses unfortunately, meaning they can easily seek us out and even the faintest bit of our pheromones can be picked up across a vast distance (for them at least).


Unfortunately for the little guys, their odds of that happening are abysmal. It’s pretty rare that we Zenith want to actually lay an egg, so the vast majority of the time that we spot them they end up under our feet or down our throats. Here it’s mostly the latter again, since our kind have such high metabolisms and all and, well, might as well do something useful with them right?

Now if that hypothetical reader my professor was talking about might be thinking to themselves “oh wow that’s horrible. They are intelligent, why treat them like that?”


It’s true they are intelligent. You can, and some people did and do, teach them stuff like how to read, math and whatever. In fact, when our kind first came here and humans learned about how zoids work and how our reproductive processes work, they were horrified! It was condemned by them and all that but, now, not so much.


There’s so many basic common sense reasons why they are treated like they are. For one, it’s natural! They theorize before our kind was civilized, it made sense to have a readily available food source. Even when we actually wanted to fertilize an egg, it made sense to consume them so we’d have more nutrients and stuff.


Secondly, there’s not much point in trying to integrate them into society. What’s the point in educating someone that some dumb human can just stomp on the way to work without even knowing? Like you can give one a college education but in the arduous adventure they take from one building to an immediate neighboring one, they have to contend with such deadly foes as stomping shoes, rain, or even a particularly large bug.


It’s really kind of funny to even think of this. I’m imagining one of them clad in graduation robes, walking along the rough terrain of a sidewalk, and then just getting flattened as my foot comes down. Like, it’s such a weird and funny thing to even consider.


Now despite that some humans did still call for their protection in the past. I remember learning in history classes how some were like “oh ok they can live in the wild in their villages and tribes but Zenith are killing them and stuff.”


They changed tune quick though. Here’s the other thing about gams, they are... plentiful to say the least.


For every female Zenith, there are about a hundred humans. Or, was it a 1000? Maybe more or less or between. I don’t think about it much to be honest.


However, for every one human, there are millions of Gams. Yes, millions. Just as we spread across the planet so too did they.


A hypothetical reader might be wondering how there are so many of them. I don’t want to get into too much detail here, but they are something of an unfortunate consequence of certain biological activities from us female Zenith. I’ll leave it at that for now, aside from saying humans have it worse when it comes to biology stuff like that. For example, imagine having a waste system like humans? Like, just use all your food. Such inefficient bodies. Also, what human women have to deal with with their bodies...


Anyways gams are annoying. They get everywhere and when we first landed they actually caused more ecological problems than us by a big margin. This was mostly before my time. Things have settled down by now, but I remember one time in history class quite some time ago, we had a guest teacher for the class during a segment on natural history. They were an elderly human woman, like, really old. She went on a tangent about how the gams wiped out these insects called ‘ants’.


‘Ants!’, I remember her saying with a fervor. ‘They made ants go extinct! We couldn’t believe it. The entire field of entomology was in disbelief and panic for quite some time.’


Ants were apparently some sort of colony-based insect. For what it’s worth, the less-fair sex of us are pretty good competitors in the wild. Gams can make simple tools, swarm their foes and all that. So, I’m not surprised they beat out ants, even if those little bugs seemed a bit more organized in their society than the gams.


So it’s easy to say “no don’t kill them!” when you don’t find a horde of them in your backyard, messing up the visual of your garden while trying to hunt a ladybug there or whatever.


That mentioned, they do stay away from crops generally, having learnt the hard way not to mess with that kind of stuff. They also typically go for crumbs rather than trying to raid a kitchen. But, they can’t help but get into harm’s way. Plus, humans have something of a history of hating bugs in their house and gams are small enough to be similar. Like, even if a bug isn’t harming anything or taking your food, you probably don’t want them scampering around your floor tiles.


So, just by numbers alone it’s not feasible to educate them. It’d be too expensive. There’s so many that if some die it’s really not a big deal too. They aren’t rare or endangered or anything. They get in enough places to be a pest and... what else.


Honestly I’m starting to feel like an encyclopedia typing all this out, but better to be thorough I guess.


The other thing is, they aren’t too good for much other than food and fun (and I guess reproduction when the time’s right of course). Like, they have amazing strength just like us... but it’s only for their size, and even then proportional to that size it’s less. With a bit of pheromones we Zenith can get them to (or at least try to) do anything for us, but there’s only so much they can accomplish. When feeling lazy I’ll get a horde of them to paint my nails for instance, or try and give a massage.

However, humans can’t do any of that stuff. Humans can’t emit pheromones, for starters. Also, gams can’t talk! They have mouths, but no vocal chords. They can make noises, but no human could hear them and it’s not really anything resembling speech. They can understand speech of course, but they can’t talk back.


Except for Truespeak of course! See, that’s why they can’t talk, there’s no need. They have telepathy just like us, so we can communicate with Truespeak. As you might imagine, talking to an uneducated horde of tiny horny people is... typically not the most stimulating thing. It exists more so we can boss them around to be honest, tell them what we want and things like that. Now, if we were to truespeak to them “climb in my mouth”, you might wonder why they would do such a deadly thing?

Pheromones! With these we can easily lull any lesser animal into a state of complicity. Yeah, even humans! Gams however are super sensitive to pheromones though, and thus easily bend to our whims. Even if they weren’t, I feel they would do anything we asked anyways just out of sheer reverence.


Oh, that’s another good reason why to avoid integrating them. You could educate a group of thousands, but then a single Zenith with a sadistic streak could walk up them, emit the slightest bit of a pheromone, then truespeak them into a single file line for her to gleefully flatten as she walks along the street.


Just doesn’t make sense!


Wow I really went off on a huge tangent there. I guess the only other thing to mention is more about what they look like. They are pretty small so humans usually need a magnifying glass since they lack our resolution of sight and stuff.


So, they look a lot like us Zenith or, I guess, how one would expect a male Zenith to look if they applied the human expectations of male versus female.


They have colorful skin and hair, which they can change at a whim (and they do sometimes to try and woo us). They also stick to simpler colors of skin generally, peachy whites and lighter tones of pink and blue and stuff. Their hair doesn’t glow, though, which kind of hints that they don't have lots of the useful traits we have. Yeah they are strong and fast for their size, but there’s no hair plugging or pheromones or anything like that. Their psionic index is pretty terrible, and telepathy is all they can do there but, yeah, that’s still better than the vast majority of humans, ha.


Like us, they are resistant to temperature, although they are way more fragile than we are even adjusting for size. They lose fights to big insects all the time. Like us they are mammals.


As far as size goes theirs can vary quite a bit. The smallest are around 10mm, whereas the largest gam someone has found has been almost 2cm! Now those are tiny sizes, not even an inch for the upper end of things. However, imagine if some humans (or female Zenith) could be 20 times the size of another?


To be fair, I guess we female Zenith are hundreds of times the size of the male Zenith, which is far more extreme, but it’s honestly hard to think of them as the same in any way most of the time.


Oh, I noticed in past biology classes long ago that when humans see up-close visuals of gams, they are often very amused to discover that they lack genitalia. They look like dolls down there. During reproduction they give us genetic material another way but, frankly, I’ve wrote enough about all this to start getting into really embarrassing stuff. If I think it’s relevant I guess I’ll write about gam stuff more, but only if relevant. This is a writing project no one is gonna look at, not some biology paper.


So, back on the topic of the movie time with Nyrle, yeah, I was salivating down at the gams flailing around the container. With a lick of my lips, I remember just dipping my fingers in and pinching up a whole bunch of them. I let them lose in my mouth and bounced them around with my tongue a bit (always a fun feeling) before I gulped them down.

At this point, they figured they were probably gonna die, but they still couldn’t help themselves. None tried to run from me. They kept trying to run towards me in fact, climbing out of the lid. By now a few had escaped. They moved in small clumps towards my exposed taut tummy (yeah I’m prideful so what). I licked my finger and dragged it across them, scooping up that little mass before they fell down where they’d be annoying to pick up.


I didn’t tell Nyrle it at the time, but I think she got the idea nonetheless. I was famished today. I went on a quick run around the campus a few times for fun earlier, and hadn’t eaten since. So, after sucking dozens of gams off my finger, I just lifted the entire container up towards my face.


There’s just something super fun about eating gams. I guess it’s evolution why we like them so much cause, hey, free food source yahoo. But, even beyond that there’s just this odd sort of appeal you know. When I held that container up to my lips and slowly opened my mouth, I couldn’t help but imagine what it must be like to be a gam.

Like, say you’re one gam atop the writhing collection. Imagine looking up at the face of a giant. No, a god. That’s what they treat us ladies like pretty much. Beings of sheer reverence, fear, and power. A being who you’d do anything for, would offer your life for, and she’s looking at you with hunger in her eyes.


My lips slowly part, strands of saliva breaking, my saliva. My breath washes over you and the other huddled masses. It roils around your body. It’s humid. My tongue extends, granting an even better view of the red and fleshy throat that awaits, glowing softly with my inner bioluminescence.


It could not be more obvious that I’m going to eat you and everyone around you.


Yet, you don’t try and run. You thought about it. A jolts of fear pulse through you and the rest of the mass at this obvious predatory display. But, I’m just too beautiful. Too massive. I’m super stimulus. Every feature of me seems flawless to you: divine. The appeal is irresistible. For all the stress in your mind there’s still pleasure chemicals percolating around. Normally you could overpower them if you were afraid enough. You try at first to scramble to the edge. But, with the tiniest bit of effort on my part, seconds earlier, I dispersed the tiniest bit of pheromones. Such a minute amount, but, from me at least, it’s enough to overwhelm you with the fewest of truewords.


Already your natural attraction to me is ramped up, already the sound of my breath is a delight. You and many others reach out with telepathy, truespeak. You try and send me messages but they are all ignored by my superior mind. I send you one though, and one to everyone else in the plastic container.


“Don’t leave the box.”, I truesay.


You are overwhelmed by the command. You can’t even imagine leaving the box now. My voice is divine in more ways than one. My superior psionic potential easily roars in your being. Like thunder. On top of that, the pheromones have made every trueword a delight. Honey. Ambrosia. Not only do you obey, you're grateful for the privilege, nodding with enthusiasm to be able to serve me so easily.


I dip the container towards my mouth, one hand beneath it and the other helping to stop any from falling out to the floor, instead funneling you all in.


You’re one of the first ones in. The moist and hot atmosphere of my mouth takes hold of you immediately. The presence of my breath inundates you. My tongue writes below you. You tumble into a strand of my saliva, mercifully getting stuck there for a few seconds. You spend that time watching many others slip down my gullet as I gulp. The noise wrings out, normally disturbing but with my pheromones dancing in your brain it’s just another lovely noise to be overpowered by your admiration for me.


They scream though, the pheromones are starting to wear off. I made mine short lasting. Your fear tolerance decreases significantly, right around the time that strand of saliva breaks. I felt it, not you, in my mouth and with a wiggle of my tongue I snapped it. All the while, the horde from the bin is going down my throat, gulp after gulp. It pushes you from behind.


You slip past my uvula. Slimy red throat flesh undulates and glows around you. Screams are all you hear. Your kind can’t make normal audible words, and truespeak to the others is ignored due to their obvious fearful preoccupations. Truespeak to me is ignored for its irrelevance.


Every pulse of peristalsis squeezes you against a bunch of other writhing gams. You hear cries of agony ring just softer than the cracks of broken bones. My throat is strong. My body is strong. The most automatic, thoughtless contraction of a muscle can break your kind. Up above, you hear the roar of the approaching masses. Hundreds strong. My food.


Yet, even the loudest scream is dwarfed by me. The squelch of my throat easily overpowers the horrified cacophony. The steady thump of my heart beats an omnipresent rhythmic reminder of my power. Each beat of it pounds over your small sounds as it pounds in my chest. I continue swallowing down your kind from the container, each gulp a loud guttural blaring noise through my gullet.

Loudest of all is the gurgles from my stomach. One rings out. A monstrous roar. The timbre is tinged with the wet sound of acids sloshing. I’m hungry, and you’re on the way. You and my body both know it. The disorienting, slimy trip in my throat is paradoxically too fast and too slow. Ahead you see a screaming mass, packed into a ball, slip through a glowing fleshy gate. You follow behind them, at the front of your own jam-packed writhing gam bolus. Lucky you.


You slip through. It’s a tight squeeze but my body gives just enough space. Soon as the mass of that gulp crosses the esophageal sphincter, you fall out. Everyone does without my throat to keep you all clumped up nice and easy. My stomach is lit up to. You’re going to see everything.


The red walls are wrinkled, undulating. Clean slime coats them. The smell is acrid. The heat this deep inside my body makes my mouth seem like a crisp fall evening. You fall quickly into a greenish puddle with dozens of others. Immediately you feel burning pain against your body. My digestive fluids get everywhere on you. When you open your mouth to scream, the liquid runs into your throat and starts burning your esophagus. You don’t even get to scream.


There’s no hope. Everything I ate is already liquid by now or close enough. My stomach acid can eat through metal, and fast. You don’t stand a chance. You move an arm to try and swim to the stomach walls, but the flesh sloughs off the bone the moment you bring the limb above the surface. The parts of you out from under the surface also have some of the fluid stuck to you. It’s not so easy to get off. You can feel it eat into the center of your bones.


Up above screams ring out as dozens more of you fall down. They fall atop of you, pushing you back under the agonizing ‘waters’. A gurgle rings out alongside the sound of flesh shifting. My stomach churned and those that can do cry out at the jostle. Dissolving bodies are moved aside with the motion, moved deeper to make room for more. You’re one of them, sinking even deeper in the acids within my gut. You don’t resurface. Your death is exceedingly painful, but relatively quick.


At least, in the end, you got inside me after all. Got to serve my body, even if the means isn’t exactly what you desired.


A couple more gulps and I’ve devoured almost everything that was in the container. In my messy style of eating, a dozen or so of your kind slipped out. They fell on the counter to the counter surface then scrambled back up. Taking the sight of my form again they are once again in a state of adoration. Stunned. Without even a glance I bring my hand down atop them all, flattening them. It’s a tiny bit messy but both our exteriors can self-clean so I’m not too worried. I wipe my hands and turn back to Nyrle.


...Wow that was pretty fun to write! I’m feeling a bit ‘flustered’ as the humans say haha. Like I said, there’s some evolutionary appeal to treating gams so meanly I guess.


That has me thinking of more gam stuff worth sharing (yeah, I know! It’s too much already)


It’s kind of funny though. But, gams seek out us females not just through smell or detecting any emitted pheromones, but also by sight of course. Like, they know what we look like, intuitively, even though we are orders of magnitude bigger than them. They know what a female is typically shaped like, the standard timbre for a voice, stuff like that.


Well, the thing is we Zenith have a lot in common with female humans appearance and voice wise: at least the younger ones. Older human women get all wrinkled and stuff later on, whereas we are biologically immortal pretty much.


Anyways, so as you can imagine, human women are often mistaken for female Zenith. Or, well, maybe ‘mistaken’ isn’t the right word. Yeah if all they see is the side of a foot from a hole in the dirt, they might actually mistake it for a Zenith’s or vice versa. No, it’s more accurate to say that as a process of how biological attraction works, they are mistakenly attracted to human women as well as Zenith females.


Thankfully, they aren’t aggressive maters like some wild animals are. If they were, trust me, they’d be extinct by now somehow. We’d make it happen. To be blunt, there’s no need to worry about them crawling in vaginas without consent.


Still, they will often climb up on counters or something to get a good look at a human woman prepping dinner or something if they happen to stumble into her home. If a pair of flip-floped feet seem feminine enough they will approach as well. They can logically know it’s a human and not a female Zenith, but they still find themselves intrigued.


Now this is part of why they are annoying to most, at least at times. But, they are also something of popular pets for some--mostly humans. You can buy little enclosures for them and stuff.


Also, I mentioned how there’s a certain joy to just crushing or devouring them. Well, humans don’t have an evolutionary reason for that, but you’d be surprised. I know for a fact that some humans are into doing weird, and even kinky, stuff with them. It’s more common than one would think if all the stuff online is to be believed. I’ve talked to some human women that do that kind of stuff in fact. I think some humans are just natural sadists. I think everyone has some tendencies for that stuff, or most everyone Zenith or otherwise. Veldel especially.


It seems to cross species barriers.


Other humans just think they make cute pets maybe.


Anyways, Nyrle looked at me, chided me for being a messy eater, and then the microwave dinged. The popcorn she was cooking was finished. She pulled out the bowl, then grabbed another container of gams. This time she opened it just a tad and sprinkled some of them over the popcorn.


Yeah, even kind-hearted Nyrle eats gams. Only humans and the weirdest of the Zenith refrain. Not all humans refrain of course! Curiosity strikes most at one point or another. They are so easy to accidentally kill after all, what’s the harm in trying just one, right? I imagine that’s how many humans thought before trying their first gams.


Nyrle sat down at the couch and popped a handful of ‘seasoned’ popcorn into her mouth before starting up the movie. I took another container out of the box and walked over myself. Eating gams like Nyrle was doing, or even cooking them, is quite popular. There’s a lot of recipes out there. Steamed gams is an old family recipe of mine in fact.


However, I always preferred them raw. But, as I sat next to Nyrle and she offered me the bowl, I still had a handful or two as we watched the flick. Popcorn is a bit more filling than a gam anyways. I just think it’s more fun to not chew them. I get a kick out of knowing they are wiggling down my throat. Chewing is kind of unavoidable when they are mixed in like that.


Some people thought about marketing the gams as food. However, processing them on a mass industrial-like line for slaughter seems a bit cruel even to me. Also, if we ever want gams we can just step outside and spread some pheromones around. They will come running. If humans want gams, they can go to a pet store and buy them cheap. No shop-keep will care they are used for food or whatever other stuff, no matter how depraved, the buyer might have in mind.


Of course, I can just stop by Nyrle’s dorm whenever I want some. Her mother keeps sending them. She’s worried about her daughter being underfed. I mean, not that any Zenith is ever chubby, our figures are considered top by human standards. Not exactly body builder tier, but more like a model who works out, I don’t know. I don’t keep up with human body standards all that much I suppose. I just know some human guys have said we always have really good bodies.


Anyways, I think part of the reason I’m writing about gams so much is cause I’m bored, and the movie was kind of bad. It was one of those new super hero movies, but it was made for a human audience. Like, how am I supposed to care about the suspense when I’m stronger than the super hero?


We ended up lowering the volume and just fondling one another till it was over. Once that was done, I asked if she wanted to come to the party tomorrow, but she said she had a project to finish over the weekend. Probably for the best, since it was Soaph’s place after all.


It was getting to be sunset so I decided to head back to my dorm room. I made sure to take a few containers of gams before I left though. One I’m saving to bring to Soaph’s place tomorrow for the party, the other I’m snacking on as I write this entry.


---

Chapter 6: 2100 October 9th, Saturday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 6: 2100 October 9th, Saturday


So I went over to Soaph’s place in the morning, bringing a container of gams over. I managed to avoid devouring more than a couple pinch-fulls for breakfast, so the plastic tub was still mostly full. It was a decent size, enough that you could carry it with one hand without it being too awkward, but two hands was a bit easier. Medium size I guess.


Anyways so I knock on the door and hear the expected “come in!”. She lived in a single story house she rented not too far from campus. Small for a house but very spacious for any college student, especially an undergrad.


I step inside a few steps, slip my sandals off by the other shoes, then looked to my right. There’s Soaph, looking at the TV across from her. Her skin is a very light blue, and her hair a light purple: usual shades for her. She’s sitting in the middle of a large, comfy red couch. All around her are human students. She has a handsome guy to her right and a beautiful human woman to her left, both draped over her shoulders, with the man kneading at the exposed blue flesh and the woman kissing Soaph’s neck.


Her bare feet are kicked up on some jock looking fellow, on his hands and knees to be a living footstool. Her right foot is having its nails being dutifully painted by one female student holding a bottle of purple nail polish. Her left foot is getting a massage from another woman. She seems a bit more toned than the rest, with dark hair and a tan complexion.


Soaph’s eyes are closed as she’s clearly thoroughly indulged by these humans, each of whom has quite a few strands of Soaph’s glowing purple hair running into their skin. Each one is carrying an expression of utter delight. Some seem more dumb-founded, others more giddy, but they are all smiles and contentment.


Frankly, she’d look like a queen being attended to by servants if not for her attire. Clearly having a lazy morning, she had on only a black sports bra to cover her modest chest, and some black boxer shorts on for undergarments. The students at least kept their pants on, even if their tops were clearly off. Every other bit of her svelte form was bared and, if not actively pampered at that time, was probably pampered before I got there. I don’t think humans queens ever had their hair running to their servants like strings to puppets though.


“Shameless as always.”, I said to her.


She turned to me and opened her lids to a half-lidded state. Seems the most she was willing to spare given the decadence she was enjoying at the moment. At least she did mute the TV though with a button-press to the remote at her side.


“What’s there to be ashamed of? Also, please, it’s only 5 this time. You should’ve seen me last week.”

“Did they pay for this too?”

“Look I have enough money at this point, I need a little extra from my clients. I think it’s a small surcharge to pay for some of the best feelings their minds can experience.”

“You still charged them for the hair-plugs though.”

“Oh of course.”

Oh yeah, I should explain stuff not obvious to people who aren’t me. Well, among us, Soaph is most known for ‘business’. Namely, she’s known as the top hook-up on campus for ‘hair-plugging’.


I think I wrote about this earlier, but our hair is special. It’s not actually ‘hair’ like humans think of. There’s not really a great analogue to a human part come to think of it. Humans would probably have to take a Zenith biology class to understand it better.


Anyways, I guess one could think our hair as extendable and retractable... modifying limbs? Appendages? Basically we can grow or retract our hair at a moment's notice. We can slide it into the bodies of lesser creatures and do stuff with that.


Our bodies are amazing things come to think of it.


So, yeah, we can plug our hair into another creature (again, lesser ones, so humans count) and basically do all sorts of stuff. We can bump up their happy neurotransmitters, flood them with sad ones. We can simulate the reaction to any type of drug humans have made, and of course simulate new experiences. We can even make those chemicals, or modify their bodies to make it. Once ‘plugged in’ we can change others on the cellular level even.


Now all of that sounds amazing, and of course it is, but that doesn’t mean we are geniuses or anything. Like, it’s not as though, when I plug into a human, I think “ah yes let me make a chemical with the carbon atom here, a nitrogen atom there...”. It’s more... intuitive. It’s really hard to explain. Can humans explain how they move their finger, or how they keep their balance walking a tightrope? A biologist probably can, but I’m not one of those.


Yeah we can focus to more finely tune the results, but basically if am trying to make someone feel good it usually works out without me needing to fuss too much over the specific chemicals I may or may not be releasing into their brain, or what synapses I’m triggering to fire with subtle cascades of minute bits of electricity. Stuff like that!


But, it’s admittedly a skill. I can overdo things at times. Soaph is really gifted at it though. Now, it’s a something of a question among us sometimes if it’s innate or just from her experience selling hair-plugging services to humans. I think it’s both, though a bunch of the former. Everyone else in the gang agrees I think.


Anyways, while I’m on the topic of Zenith hair. Yes, we can cut it. No it doesn’t hurt. The easiest way to cut it is to just flex some muscles near where the hair comes out to sort of squeeze it off. Humans have to go to barbershops and salons to style their hair, but for us it’s more intuitive. Since the hair serves some purpose among our own kind, we often prefer medium length and looser styles. Pony tails are nice though, and there’s always trendsetters and standouts with wacky styles or shorter hair.


Anyways, “hair-plugging” is basically the slang for putting your hair into a lesser creature, usually to give them a buzz. Humans love this and they pop top dollar for it. There’s always demand. Like, humans used to outlaw certain substances, but now there’s not much a point since a Zenith can make the effects of those substances and the substances themselves with a single strand of hair.


The practice isn’t outlawed, but you’re not supposed to do it without a license and it’s heavily regulated. Otherwise, humans with poor self-control would spend all their money it, among other reasons.


Now none of that matters to Soaph though. The fines aren’t too bad if caught. Way, way less than profit. It’s about the same cost as delimbing a human, and they don’t scale per ‘session’. It’s also not really investigated at all unless a huge issue. College students deserve a bit of fun I think is the idea there.


Anyways, back to the day’s entry of events.


So I asked her “well, do they know they are getting that pheromone treatment too?”


She snickered. “Some do. I’m not really wiping their memory or anything. It’s just a pleasurable cocktail of sorts, tilted towards their personal requests. For some things might be a bit blurry at the end, and the others will have had such a good time they won’t care. I’ve done this all before you know.”


“Yeah fair. Anyways, party is on for tonight right?”


“Tonight?”, said Soaph. Her eyelids shot open. “No, the party’s tomorrow night Zlee.”

“What? I thought it was tonight.”, I said.


“No no, it’s tomorrow.”

“But tomorrow’s Sunday.”

“Yeah but Monday’s a holiday. It’s Peace Day, did you really forget?”


“Err maybe.”

“The day our kind made the peace deal with the humans? It’s kind of important, planet-wide holiday and all.”

She laughed.


“Ok, I guess it’s silly to forget. Already so tomorrow then.”, I grumbled. “I brought over some gams and everything though.”


“Oh!”, said Soaph. “Thanks. That’s no big deal. They’ll last more than a day around here. Just dump them in the tank with the others.”


Soaph was one of the types who kept gams as ‘pets’. Well pets isn’t the best word. They are kept more for ‘fun’. She throws parties enough that it makes sense for her to keep them around.


So I walked over to the room nearby, near the kitchen, where there was the giant clear enclosure. I guess you could call it a tank, but there was no water in it. There were some tiny decorative buildings like the kind you might put in a fish tank. The gams couldn’t go in them though, cause the little windows and doors were just painted on. Wouldn’t want them to hide out in the there, then you’d need to shake them out or use pheromones or something.


Anyways she had thousands and thousands of the little guys. I opened my tub and just dumped them in with all the others. Some screams rang out, always amusing. The little things were resilient enough I didn’t worry about the fall distance.


I shook out the container, but there were still some stragglers so I just reached with my fingers and snatched them up. If they want to get eaten so bad who am I to complain right?


Then I noticed Soaph eyeing the scene, visibly thinking with a purse of her lips to the side.


“Let me guess you want some?” I said, walking back over. “You should’ve asked before I dumped them.”

She laughed.


“It’s ok.”, she said. Then she looked to that toned woman massaging her left foot.


“Daisy, it was Daisy right? Go get me a small bowl of gams and a glass of cleaner.”

With pheromones and who knows what else floating around in her brain, the human woman stood up and started walking towards the kitchen. I noticed then that some of the gams from my container spilled, just a few. The woman’s bare right foot came down on all of them. She squashed them flat but didn’t skip a beat, just walked right into the kitchen and fetched a bowl and a glass. Big dumb happy expression on her face, and Soaph’s hair still stuck in her neck, extending out from Soaph’s head like a bunch of tiny glowing leashes.


“A bit early for cleaner don’t you think?”

She scoffed.


“Since when are you such a buzzkill? It’s the weekend. You know I have good control. Speaking of which, did Nyrle want to come?”, she said.


“Nah she has a project to finish. She overloaded on credits this semester.”, I replied.


“Ah ok. Probably for the best. Mitch is doing something next week though.”


“Who’s Mitch?”

The human painting Soaph’s right toe nails had finished. Soaph wiggled her toes, admiring the work, then told the student to start rubbing her leg. Daisy returned with a bowl of gams in one hand and a class of clear-ish liquid in the other. She whispered to the woman massing her left shoulder to take up the bowl and start feeding her. The blonde woman dutifully did so, and Soaph opened her mouth to accept a handful offering of gams.


Such decadence am I right? Anyways Daisy was told to get back to work on the foot while Soaph answered.


“Mitch is a human client of mine.”


‘Well obviously he’s human’, I remembered thinking.


“He’s not that frequent a customer but he knows how to party. Nice guy. If Nyrle starts feeling left out just take her with you there. That way no worries about my place getting, you know.”, she said.


“Yeah.”, I replied.


“I’ll text you the address later. He might also be here tomorrow but we’ll see.”


She took a swig of her glass, then motioned it towards the blonde woman. Took the human a moment but she pinched up a few gams and plopped them in. Naturally they didn’t like the swim too much, and they probably liked it even less when Sophie swigged back a gulp with them in it.


I had more business than just delivering gams though, and she reminded me of it.


“Oh, speaking of who’s coming. Do you know Brock.”


“The guy with the brown hair, blue eyes, that you’re obviously crushing on.”

“Ahhh shut up!”


“Yeah I know him.”, she said.


“Well do you know if he’s coming?”


She shook her head. Her mouth opened to signal another helping of gams into her gob from her dutiful client to her left. The guy working her shoulders had his hands moved to her right thigh and he seemed to get the memo, massaging there.


With her mouth full, she had a sort of ‘eureka’ look on her face that got me intrigued. She swallowed and sighed.


“Oh, but now that you mention it, his buddy is here. Larry I think it was. No, Lance.”

“Lance?”


“Yeah, blond guy.”

“Oh yeah I guess I’ve seem them together. He’s going to the party?”

“No, he’s here right now. He wanted a psychedelic experience with his hair-plugging, which I gave but he didn’t take too well to it. I warned him it’d be random whether it was a good trip or bad with what he was willing to pay, but he seemed ok with that at the time. Once on the tip though he freaked out a bit.”

“You didn’t calm him down with pheromones or anything?”

“Yeah I did, but I took pity on him I guess and let him rest, else he’d still be plugged in rubbing my feet. Speaking of which, Daisy, your back to the foot now get on it.”

The buzzed toned woman got back to rubbing the foot Soaph had impatient wiggled.


“So he’s in the spare room in the hall just calming down. He should be fine by now actually. You can go ask him.”

“Alright thanks, I will.”

“Yeah no problem.”

Soaph swigged the last bit of her beverage down. One of her dutiful servants/clients sprinkled some gams onto her outstretched tongue after. As I walked into the adjoining hallway I heard the TV volume come back on.


I went right to the spare room, which was treated as a guest room. I opened the door and on the twin bed, sitting up with head phones in his ears was Lance. His face was at his phone, browsing some headlines while he listened I guess.


His blond hair was pretty short, shorter than Brock’s brown. His chin was weaker, build overall was weaker actually. He was dressed rather plain with a fall-appropriate hood unzipped over some short sleeve t-shirt of a band. He had some jeans on, white socks (Soaph was strict on the no shoes in house thing).


I called out to him and he turned to face me, then jump up from the bed for a moment, startled. He took the buds out of his ears and gave a meek wave.


“Oh uh, hey. You know my name?”, he said.


“Yeah I think were in a class together? Maybe we are? In any case Soaph mentioned it.”

“Ah ok. Cool.”

I could tell he was not ‘cool’. He seemed a bit nervous around me. That was kind of cute in a way. So, I walked over to his side and looked down at him, flashing my teeth in a smile.


“Name’s Zlee. Listen, I’ve been looking for Brock. Do you know if he’s coming to the party tomorrow?”


“Uhh I don’t, I mean, uh, why do you want to know.”

I ignored the disrespect of the non-answer there. Tempting as it was to just give his bones a squeeze, I knew when a softer approach was better. So, I sat down at this side. I was taller than him, by a couple inches. The dude was pretty short.


He scooted away from me a tad. I giggled.


“You’re not scared of me are you? You’re not afraid of us Zenith right? We’re students just like you, you know?”


I leaned in closer after him.

“I uh, no it’s just-”

I interrupted him.


“Brock just seems like such a cool guy. I just want to talk to him is all, get to know him.”

“Well yeah that’s the thing, Brock is a bit skittish around your kind.”

“Well I can probably help him with that. So, do you know if he’s coming?”

He scooted away from me again a couple inches.


“I uh, well I’m not really at liberty to say. You’d have to ask him.”

So, obviously, if I could ask him I would, but I can’t if I didn’t know his schedule right? He was basically trying to tell someone who could rip him in half to politely get lost. I needed my answer though.


I leaned in a bit and opened my mouth.


“You can trust me.”, I said, and as I did, I exhaled a little pink cloud. He saw it and his eyes widened but by then it was too late. I set my hand to his forearm and my touch melted him like butter.


Like I wrote before, pretty much everyone in our little friend gang is especially good at something (except Maggie I guess). Soaph was great at hair-plugging. My big thing was pheromones. I was really good at that. Using the right amount, the right kind. Making the effect last as long as I wanted, just how I wanted.


Oh, I guess I also have a pretty great memory too, especially when it comes to the things people say. I mean, just look at all the conversation dumping I’ve been doing in this diary. Is that a good writing practice? Hmmmm.


Anyways, basically there was nothing I couldn’t get someone to do, be they gam or human or other creature.


Fun fact though, normally pheromones aren’t visible. It’s just humans are so bad at detecting them that there needs to be an especially strong concentration to reach them. I’m not sure if I’d call that “resistance” though. Like, we female Zenith are naturally immune, or at least no one’s ever pheromoned another Zenith. For humans it’s not like they are trying, it’s just that their sense of it is so poor. I guess it’s up in the air whether that’s a strength or a weakness.


But in the end it doesn’t matter. Any Zenith could pheromone a human with ease, at least for a bit. It’s for this reason human professors are tested daily to make sure no Zenith’s have pheromoned them for a good grade or something. Obviously that wouldn't work since memory is usually still attached, unless there’s hair-plugging involved, or the Zenith is really good at the skill.


Like me!


So anyways, now all the sudden he was all smiles looking at me. That was to be expected as my pheromones were irresistible to any human, let alone a weak looking one like himself. With Lance in a complicit state I kept my grip on his arm. My fingers gently glided against the skin there in a little dance. Each tap made him shiver.


A different sort of power than ripping someone’s arm off, but fun nonetheless.


So I started talking to him again.


“You’re not afraid of me, are you?”

“No I love you.”, he said, his voice sweet and sincere.


“As you should. Now, tell me if Brock will be at the party tonight.”

“He won’t.”


“Do you know why not?”

“He’s a bit skittish around Zenith. Also, he’s out of town that day, isn’t back till late Sunday. He’ll probably want to sleep asap though.”

“Do you know why he’s skittish around Zenith?”


“No.”

I leaned in real close, letting my exhale waft over his face.


“Are you sure?”, I asked, frowning.


“Yes! I’m sorry I really don’t know.”


I could sense the sadness in his voice. He wanted to eagerly to please me and make me happy, yet he wouldn’t dare lie to me. It was perfect!


“That’s ok. So, why don’t you tell me his entire schedule.”

He did, everything he knew at least, and I committed it to memory.


“Great, now tell me about his likes and dislikes.”, I asked afterwards.


And he did so. The most useful tidbit I gleaned was that Brock really liked rock music, in particular some band called the ‘Jam Slammers’.


“Wow thanks, you’ve been so helpful Lance. How would you like to do one more favor for me.”


“Anything for you Zlee. Anything. Name it. I’ll jump to the moon, I’ll kill I’ll-”

“Ok easy!”, I remember saying. “Do you live on campus, in a dorm?”

“Yes!”, he said.


“Ok! What would make me very happy, is for you to stand up, walk out of this room, slip your shoes back on and leave this building. Head back to your dorm the same way you got here, if possible. Then I want to you forget this conversation ever happened. You came here, got hair-plugged, calmed down in this room, and we never met. Sound good? It’d make me really happy, and you want to please me right?”

He nodded vigorously. I smiled.


“Good. Get going on that then. Now.”


He stood up and walked right out. I followed behind and saw him slip his sneakers on and walk right out. Efficient, eager to please.


It occurred to me Soaph her servants had seen what happened, but for different yet obvious reasons I probably wouldn’t need to worry much about them reminding Lance of his trip. Ultimately, the way memory erasing works with pheromones isn’t exactly erasing. Basically, my pheromones made Lance’s brain so eager to please me that it would happily self-censor the memories I said to forget. It’s not like I deleted the information from his mind, but his brain is gonna do everything it can to hide the memory from itself.


Still, it’s possible to recover that information. That’s mostly in theory though, really rare in practice until after quite some time, and if he remembers, so what! It’ll be after I’ve already connected with Brock, so-to-speak. I’m not gonna hair-plug him or anything... unless he wants me too... or if he gets really stressed out maybe. I can maybe help with that.


Anyways, after that I talked to Soaph again real fast. She offered me a glass of cleaner but I passed. I passed on the follow-up offer of a massage from one of her servants (I had a bit of class work to finish up myself sadly, else I probably would’ve indulged).


I said I’d see her at the party tomorrow and went back to campus. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, except that Nyrle wasn’t at the dining hall for diner (probably working), so that means we all got to tease Maggie a bit more than usual. She took it like a champ though.


Oh that’s right, Maggie is gonna be at the party, but no Nyrle. I didn’t even think of that at the time, but that should be fun!


---

Chapter 7: 2100 October 10th, Sunday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 7: 2100 October 10th, Sunday


Not much interesting in the morning or afternoon today. I skipped breakfast and just ‘borrowed’ another container of gams from Nyrle. I saw her only briefly. She’s really working in there. I didn’t just barge in though, I texted her and asked if it was ok for me to stop by.


Anyways, the party started around when the sun started to set. I walked over there with the rest of the gang that was going. So, that was me, Wojis, Kuola, and Maggie. Veldel didn’t usually come to parties sadly. In fact, I only remember her at, like, one or two.


We were all in our usual clothes, light crop-tops that matched our skin tones well. I had shorts on today actually but Wojis and Kuola had some pretty short skirts on.


Oh I guess I didn't write much about Kuola yet. Well she’s pretty nice, keeps her hair retracted short--till she uses it really--and she typically has her skin light green with some light-blue hair.


Maggie had a slightly oversized hoodie on over her white shirt. There was some pink cat design on it. Was kind of cute. She had on jeans. The hood was up but I could still see her medium length black hair poking through it. With the hoodie unzipped I could tell she was a bit chilly still given how her arms were crossed. Maybe she was nervous too.


I never got that. It’s so weird that humans need to actually dress for the weather. Like, you let the weather tell you what to wear? That seems so weak! Even gams can run around naked in winter, yet humans and pretty much every other creature on this planet is so sensitive to the outside.


Anyways I placed a hand on her shoulder.


“Don’t worry, even without Nyrle you’ll have fun. Maybe... you’ll even have more fun!”, I said.


She gave a chuckle, tinges of nervousness in the timbre. Still, she managed to look at me for a moment with her brown eyes.


“Uh, thanks Zlee.”, she said.


It wasn’t a long walk to Soaph’s place. We weren’t the first to arrive it had seemed, but things seemed to be just beginning. We knocked on the door and a student answered it. It was that toned woman from earlier, Daisy. Only she seemed to be acting on her own free will. Still, there was a slight smile to her face indicative of a light, persistent ‘buzz’ and there were a few purple hairs plugged into her neck and trailing towards the couch. Generic party music wafted out from some speakers on the far wall. The volume was reasonable.


I heard Soaph’s voice.


“Hey you’re here. Come in and have some fun.”

Then I heard a bang against the floor. Some guy with a drink tripped on one of those hair-plugs like it was a trip wire. He spilled the drink on the floor and made a pronounced “oof”.


Soaph and most everyone else had a good laugh.


“Sorry sorry.”, I heard Soaph say. “Next time I’ll get the door myself, or just give you more slack Daisy. In fact, let me unplug you so I can mingle easier.”


Daisy shrugged as the hairs slipped free from her neck, and recoiled back into Soaph’s head (mostly at least). We slipped off our sandals, Maggie ditched her sneakers and we stepped inside.


Soaph walked over and gave each of us a hug. Her hair was a far more reasonable length now all around, down past her shoulders. Still the longest of us by far. Not that it mattered when a thought could change it.


The house actually looked much the same as before layout, only the small table in the kitchen had been moved to. Of course the spacious slate counter in that room was covered in bowls of snacks and the like. Huge bowls of popcorn, chips, mixed nuts and stuff. Like, each one the size of two buckets in volume. Small scoops were nearby them as well as little bowls in case you wanted to fill something up and walk around with it.


That’s pretty common for parties where we show up. In one sitting, a Zenith can eat what would feed a group of 5 or so humans. Has to do with our metabolism and stuff, and the speed of our digestion. Our bodies are very efficient, but take a lot of energy. Mixed-nuts are a favorite cause they are very calorically dense and the fiber helps us feel a bit fuller.


At some parties they even segregate the snacks. Stuff meant for us will be covered in an assortment of spicy seasonings. That’s cause for us spicy food is just spice-y, whereas for humans I’m told it burns their tongue or something. Seems weird they’d eat it at all then but I’ve had some humans explain it.


Anyways the idea is to stop us from eating stuff set out for humans, but if we really wanted to we’d do anyways. Also, since Soaph was running the show today, she obviously didn’t do that. No point, and she’s not a fan of the spicy-smell lingering in the air from how much humans usually season things.


Now writing about food, one of the best most nutritious for us is gams of course. I mean, when you eat a smaller Zenith that’s probably nourished you kind of get all those essential nutrients they themselves got from digesting them, maybe. Anyways naturally there were plenty of gams to go around.


The tank was even fuller than when I visited yesterday. Since it was party time, Soaph also brought out the scoops to hang off the side. Some humans were gathered around the tank. Two girls were daring one another to eat one ‘no you first, no you first’ they said. While that was going on, Daisy, that toned tan human, just walked up right next to them, took a small scoop worth into her hand, then just swigged the morsels back with a gulp.


I remember thinking how I was beginning to like that Daisy gal.


Anyways I saw a student, looked about a junior, maybe senior with slick black hair and sunglasses indoors. I got a very ‘Mitch’ vibe from the attire alone, and was pleased that my guess was correct, since Soaph pointed him out shortly after.


We stopped briefly at the gams enclosure to each get a scoopful into our hands (well, except Maggie). Then we made our way to the part of the kitchen were drinks were set up. You had your standard jugs of cleaner with small drink glasses. Then, a bit away, there were bottles of soda and such.


I heard that alcohol used to be popular at college parties long ago. One can still buy the stuff obviously, but there’s no point for a party with Zenith at it. I know for a fact (well technically I don’t) that Soaph plugged all the human guests and gave them a slight buzz on entry--unless they didn’t want or ask for one I guess, like Maggie, ha. So yeah, alcohol is pretty inefficient for humans when we are around.


Alas we can’t hair-plug ourselves like we can the humans, but that’s why we drink cleaner. I dropped my handful of gams into a full class of the stuff than chugged. One drink gave me a light sort of giddiness, but I still kept my senses so-to-speak. I usually stopped at one and did then too.


We all mingled for a little bit. I could see Kuola found some nice-looking human ladies to talk to. Soaph, Wojis, and I chatted about a few banal things, courses and stuff, as more people fanned in. They were all humans except for one other Zenith I didn’t recognize. I was told her name was Yayhith though. Overall it was a medium scale crowd for the room. Not too many that people couldn’t move around with ease, yet not so few that it was a bummer.


Soaph seemed to think the party was full enough. She looked to the music speakers and telekinetically tapped the off button (a party trick she always liked).


“Alright everyone!”, she shouted. “I think it’s time for some games. You all like games right?”


The crowd gave a little cheer.


“Well we’re not doing just any. It’s time for some gam games.”


She turned to Wojis, Kuola, Maggie and I.


“C’mon gals help me get Spotster set up.”

Soaph went to a small closet nearby, whereas the rest of us Zenith in the gang went towards the gam enclosure. Maggie stood around, her soda cup half-full, hood of the hoodie down from off her head, looking as confused as a deer in my sprint path.


I walked back to her with a bowl full of gams.


Chuckling, I said:


“What’s up you never played Spotster before?”, then popped a handful of the squirming little gams in my gob.


She looked on with a bit of fear towards the motion of my throat as I swallowed. I reminded myself that I needed to get her to try gams today, without Nyrle to block it.


“Oh no it’s just-”, she said, but I interrupted her.


“Relax I’m just kidding. You never played any gam games have you?”

“Yeah, I don’t go to many parties.”

I smiled and leaned in, setting a hand on her shoulder. She was shorter than average, but for a human! So, I had over 6 inches of height on her. Some of her hair brushed by her face, and I think she was worried I was gonna hair-plug her then and there.


“Well it’s super fun. It’s just games with gams in them.”


“Ah ok, I mean, I don’t know that seems kind of cruel-”

Soaph interrupted her this time, saying that she got the box.


Oh yeah, gotta explain the obvious blah blah. Spotster is a popular party game. You lay out a lightly-colored mat with a some colored spots on it in rows. Then, there’s a spinner which tells you if you need to put your right hand on blue, or your left foot on purple or what have you.


It’s pretty fun for all ages, dumb college students included. It’s super popular at parties now cause it’s not a boring board game or anything, but it’s also pretty fair competition between Zenith and humans. Like, we have great flexibility, but it’s not like we can bend our elbows the other way or anything (though we’d probably heal that way better than any human).


Darts? Our aim is too good, and if we’re off on strength that means the dart is going through the wall. Ping-pong? A human professional would be lucky to last even one volley against any Zenith off the street. Kart racing video games? Well, maybe... but our hand-eye coordination is beyond most humans, so that’s up to who gets the better item box (the blue frog power-up is totally unfair if you ask me.)


Spotster though? Spotster humans have a chance. Our balance is phenomenal compared to clumsy humans, but the spinner is such an important component. Some poses are harder to do than others.


Anyways Soaph’s copy can have up to four players playing at a time. She decided to start with a team match, one Zenith and one human each to be fair. So it was Soaph and Daisy versus Maggie and I. I guess without Nyrle around, since I was her bestie, I was paired with her ‘pet-human’ by default. I would’ve rather had daisy at the time. Can you blame me, tall athletic human versus meek geek one.


But this was a gam game, so we had to add gams to the mix before we could start. Those of us who fetched the gams sprinkled them over the colored spots on the mat: about 100 at least per spot. Gams came in a variety of sizes and all but there was a small little circle of them, gathered up, in the center of each colored spot.


Of course, we had to get them to stay there in a party with plenty of Zenith and human women to addle their poor horny minds. That was easy though. I took the liberty of dispersing a bit of pheromones and truespeaking “stay and stand still” to them all once they were plopped down on the spots.


Thankfully, unlike humans, the gams are very sensitive to our pheromones. So only a little bit needed to be used and the humans all kept their senses. I often fine tune my pheromones for the species of the target anyways.


The four of us stood over the mat, our bare toes at the edges save for the white-socked Maggie. She looked pretty apprehensive. I mean, it was kind of obvious what the gams were there for now.


I wanted to win though, so I talked to her.


“Maggie don’t tell me you are chickening out are you?”

“No, It’s just that, I mean if I play this I’m gonna have to kill some of them.”

“Yeah so? You know Nyrle eats thousands of these guys a day right.”

“Yeah but, that’s eating them. At least it serves a purpose.”

“The purpose now is having fun. Trust me none of these gams were gonna get what they wanted out of life. It’s good that they are put to use at all.”

“But they are living beings.”

“Yeah but they are lesser. I mean, look at them. You can’t tell me it’s not kind of cool to be looking down at them right?”

“I mean, I guess, this just seems cruel-”

“I won’t lie and say they won’t feel the fear of death at some point, maybe. However, trust me when I tell you that there’s a part of them that’s gonna be delighted to get touched by you, even if it’ss as your hand or foot crushes the life out of them.”

“I don’t know...”

“Think of what Nyrle will think when she heard you played gam games, and won! She’ll be pretty proud I bet.”

Maggie gave a meek little smile.

“I mean, I guess.”

“That’s the spirit! No come on, let’s kick Soaph’s butt.”

I gave her a reassuring pat on the back. I thought we were doomed though at the time. Soaph is ok at the game, but Daisy seemed pretty athletic, and all I had was Maggie in comparison.


“Alright well if you two are so eager...”, began Soaph. “Then your team can go first. Lets have the humans go first too in fact. Maggie, give it a spin.”

She slid the spinner over on the floor. Everyone else at the party was gathered around the space made in the living room, watching with a drink or snacks in hand. Their chatting had paused while they waited for the first spin.


Maggie leaned down and spun. I could tell she was still a bit nervous.


“Right foot, Purple. My favorite color.”, said Soaph. “Any spot will work.”


I saw Maggie eye the row of purple spots. Each one was filled with a bunch of gams. She went for the middle spot--wise choice if you ask me--and hovered her right foot above it. But, she was hesitating.


I could only imagine what was going through her mind. There’s no way she hadn’t squished some gams before on accident, probably without even knowing a bunch. This was different though, on purpose! I mean...


Yeah I guess I can’t imagine it that well, I don’t get the big deal really. Silly kind-hearts.


I can imagine it was probably interesting for the gams below. You’re looking up at a big white sock, just hanging in the air as the woman it belongs to is wavering over to crush you as part of a game. All the while you don’t want to move as my honey-sweet words still linger in your mind.


Gotta stand still, even as that socked foot, wavering, draws closer and closer. Even as the white fabric of it touches down on you. You feel the warmth radiating from it. Maybe the loose white fibers run against your cheek, tickling you.


It presses a bit more. You are still doing your best to stay standing, which means you lift up your tiny arms to try and push against it, but there’s no use. You’re pushed onto your knees as the shy sophomore lowers her foot down a tad more, tentatively. She feels the first bit of resistance once your knees are fully bent, and pauses for a few seconds. The pressure is intense.


You hear my voice.


“C’mon Maggie, you’re just making it worse for them holding your foot like that. Step and get it over with.”


You hear another voice, Soaph’s.


“This game doesn’t have a time limit for turns, but maybe we need one.”

The crowd laughs. The woman with her foot above you, well, you can’t see past her socked foot. But, she’s feeling a different sort of pressure. She steps down. It’s still a bit slow, painfully slow. You hear your bones crack. Then, it’s a flash of pain into dark, so fast you can hardly process it.


Yeah I guess the gams would feel something like that maybe.


Anyways Maggie finished that step of hers. She was slow and hesitant at first but kind of stomped down pretty fast towards the end, eyes shut with a wincing expression. I guess she wanted to kind of get it over with. She slowly opened her eyes as she looked down at her sock, seeing a bit of the blood of gams staining the side.


The crowd kind of gleaned the obvious hesitance, and cheered to encourage her.


“Ewwww that felt kind of gross.”, she said.


“Yeah but gross can be fun sometimes. Their blood dries and flakes off fast. But, if you’re worried about laundry can just take your sock off on the next move.”, I said.

“No, that sounds like it’d be grosser.”, she said.

“Alright!”, said Soaph. “Daisy give it a spin.”

The spinner spun to Daisy’s touch.


“Oh wow, left hand on blue: my favorite color.”

“I thought purple was your favorite?”, said Wojis.


“I can have two favorites!”


Daisy placed her hand on a blue spot. She didn’t hesitate to squash the gams below her palm.


Then, it was my turn. I gave it a spin.


“Left foot on purple!”, said Soaph.


I just stomped my foot right down next to Maggie’s, smirking at her. I then wiggled my toes, finishing off a partially crushed gam.


Soaph got left hand on green, so it was hands versus feet kind of, just for a turn. The next one had Maggie’s right hand on orange. Not too hard a move but she hesitated a bit again. Still, a few more words of encouragement, some closed eyes, and she got her palm down over the gams on that spot. I saw her shiver as she felt them squish beneath her bare palm. Soaph and I couldn’t help but laugh.


The game continued on, and on. Maggie was pretty darn good at it actually. I remember towards the end, just about all of us were crisscrossed. My leg went over the bend of Soaph’s arm. Daisy’s foot was right by mine. Maggie had gotten some bad luck. She looked like one of those spiders or something with her limbs splayed out. Still, she was holding the pose like a champ.


The first one to fall was actually Daisy. She was trying to lift her leg one spot out. She managed to get her left foot down on the spot, flattening the gams there, but in the process her heel slipped and she fell.


Then I had to go and... embarrassingly knocked myself out right after. I had to move a hand all the way from purple to green. The spot was used before so there weren’t even any gams to squish there either, just to rub it in as I failed to put my palm there before falling.


Things got really interesting. It was Soaph vs Maggie. On the one hand, I didn’t like the idea of Zenith losing to humans at a silly game. On the other hand, fuck, Maggie was on my team and we were gonna win!


She was seen as the underdog. The crowd was even chanting. “Maggie, Maggie, Maggie.” I saw a small smirk break her stoic, focused countenance.


There was another spin each, super tense moves. Soaph got herself in a real unstable position, but Maggie had to move her left foot from a corner spot towards a color in the middle for her turn. The crowd let out sounds of disappointment when the spinner settled. This kind of move was hard.


But you know what happened? Soon as someone read out the reading, Maggie took a deep breath. There was silence.


In one quick smooth motion, Maggie brought her left leg up, twisted her body, and smashed the heel of that left foot right on the right spot. The gams below just exploded against the heel of her blood stained sock.


Everyone erupted into cheers. The fact that she did it, and still hold the pose, was pretty darn cool.


Soaph was a good sport, laughing to herself and muttering “wow”. Her next turn she got a pretty hard move and just fell over halfway trying to get it. I could see a smile on Maggie’s face.


“I can’t believe it, we won!”


I stepped over to Maggie and helped her up. For once I felt proud about that dumb human.


“Way to go! I had no idea you were so good at Spotster.”

“Well, I actually did gymnastics for a bit actually...”

“Well you were great, we won. Nyrle will be so psyched.”

Maggie smiled a bit more.


“Alright loser cleans the mat right?”, I said, turning to Soaph.


She chuckled and took it up with Daisy.


“Yeah yeah.”


The two rinsed it off really quick in the sink. One good thing about Gams is that their blood didn’t really stain too much. It was super easy to clean. I just wiped my feet on the floor and they were near spotless again. The way it dried was as flakes, but not the kind that stuck to stuff that bad or anything. So any blood on my heel or the ball that was missed would just fall off as flakes without my noticing.


There wasn’t enough Zenith at the part do do mixed teams like that for all the games, but Kuola and Wojis competed next with two humans I didn’t know well from the crowd too. I didn’t watch the next game all that close, instead I walked with Maggie over towards the gam enclosure near the kitchen.


She was lifting her foot and wiping the sock free of some dried gam blood when I gave her shoulder a nudge.


“Stay here I’ll be right back.”

And I was, with a bowl of mixed nuts for me and some popcorn for her, which she refused.


I shrugged.


“Fine, but I gotta insist you finally try gams.”

I reached in with a scoop and tilted a batch into my bowl of nuts. Normally I like gams raw, but I was feeling pretty hungry at the time so they got to be seasoning. I tried not to chew them, but I had to chew the almonds and peanuts so some got caught in my teeth and mashed up.


“You mean to eat? I don’t know about that.”

“C’mon, you just killed a bunch to win us that game and it was awesome. If you eat gams Nyrle’s gonna flip... in a good way of course.”

Probably, I figured. I remember I felt annoyingly hungry at that time. So, I just devoured the rest of the little bowl while she talked.


“Yeah but eating them seems even more messed up. Little people popping in my mouth feels gross.”

“Well, don’t think of them as people then to start. Also, you don’t need to chew most just swallow them, yeah, cause the blood flavor isn’t the best part or anything.”


She looked a tad horrified. I chuckled.


“Trust me it’s super easy. I mean yeah we have an easier time of it, but you’ve seen humans swallow them down right here today. Here I’ll show you how easy it can be.”

I took a scoop and dipped it into the gam enclosure. The gams were running away from it, having figured it meant death. I was a bit lazy to spread pheromones, but that didn't matter when I could so easily catch up to them with the scoop. They were just that small.


Rather than pour these on anything--I didn’t have anything to pour them over actually--I just lifted the scoop above my mouth and dumped about half of its contents into my open mouth.


I turned to Maggie and opened my mouth, no doubt showing the little guys writhing on my tongue and in my spit. She made a somewhat grossed out expression, but I squinted, and gave her a light nudge when she tried to close her eyes.


I flicked my tongue back, mouth open still, and sent them all down my gullet before her eyes.


I can tell that eeked her out a tiny bit, but there’s nothing wrong with a bit of teasing I think.


“There.”, I said. “That easy, of course you shouldn’t swallow that much at once. Just try a few.”

I tilted some more from the scoop into my hand. They were trying, meekly, to get away. I debated using pheromones to get them to calm down, but I figured Maggie should experience the true way of eating them, when they aren’t disincentivized from wiggling.


I pinched up a few, probably about... 10 or so small ones. Really easy. Anyone could swallow that. I moved my fingers towards Maggie’s mouth. She shook her head slowly.


“C’mon. Just try it. Like I said, Nyrle will get a kick out of the story. It’ll give you two something more to talk about.”

She seemed less hesitant, but her lips were still clamped shut.


“C’moooon, if you try it I’ll leave you alone about it... for the rest of the day at least.”

She sighed.


“Alright. So, you just swallow them... alive? That sounds pretty painful for them.”, she said.

“Yeah well digestion is quick--oh wait, I guess you humans are slower with that stuff. Well, like I said, part of them will be happy to be inside a woman, one way or another.”

She actually laughed a tad at the dumb joke.


“Find ok, but you gotta drop this nonsense for the rest of the party.”, said Maggie.

“Yeah sure if you want.”, I said.


“Also you gotta tell Nyrle I wasn’t too skittish about it.”

I laughed. Normally I’d get a little ticked off when a human told me to do something (unless it’s a professor obviously, though sometimes even then...)

But, Maggie was one of the gang and for once I was having fun with her.


“I don’t know about that. I don’t like lying to Nyrle. Bending the truth though maybe... actually why don’t you just make it the truth. Eat them the bravest you possibly can. So stop talking and open wide.


Maggie’s brown eyes studied my fingers. I gave them a small wiggle, the Gams between my thumb and fore finger writhing and screaming their tiny little screams.


She took a nervous swallow, then opened wide. Head angled slightly up, her tongue outstretched.


“Aaaaaa”


I realized this really was her first time eating gams. Again I don’t see it as too big of a deal, even from a human’s perspective. But, I think it would be a fun creative writing exercise to try and think about how she felt. So, I guess I’ll try that out here...


You’re standing in front of an enclosure of gams. Thousands upon thousands of the little guy run around in there, staring up at you, wondering what to think. Being a human, you often wonder what to think too looking down at them. How can something about as intelligent as you, education aside, be so small and weak? It seems strange in a cosmic sort of way sometimes.


Your (totally cool, hot, smart and awesome) friend Zlee encourages you to finally try eating them. It takes some convincing, and you know her reasons aren’t the right ones (or rather you think, incorrectly, that they aren’t the right ones cause you are silly and human and stuff). Still, she’s telling the truth with a lot of her points. It seems odd not to try it just once. Your socks and hands were stained with the blood of hundreds of the gams just a short while ago, so what’s the harm in eating less than a dozen?


You swallow, prepare yourself, then open your mouth slowly. You suddenly feel very self-conscious about your breath. You ate before the party, a rye-bread veggie sandwich with a side of potato chips. Normally you don't think about that stuff, but a part of you feels bad for the tiny little ‘people’ you are gonna have to deal with your breath all around them. Not to mention what your stomach will smell like to them.


You start to second-guess yourself, opening slower, but you keep going. To you, this is a brave thing to do. Adventurous. You stick out your tongue and, like you were at the dentist, let out an


“Aaaaaaa”


It’s not even two seconds before Zlee just chucks the gams into your mouth. Your eyes widen in shock. You weren’t expecting it to be so sudden like that. Zlee is laughing though, and you feel a tad foolish for thinking she’d help you by taking things slow.


You thought about what that must be like for the Gams. Your yawning mouth wafting the air all over them. You’re just some short, meek little sophomore. A human. You can’t lift up cars or anything like the Zenith’s can, but to these gams you’re giant. Hundreds of feet tall in comparison. Your steps can end hundreds of them and you’re about to eat them like some big giant movie monster. You think on the emotions they must be feeling.


(Wait I guess I should focus on her perspective for this. I’ll leave this line here as a note)


You feel them plop on your tongue, rolling around over the little bumps there. There’s so much going on at once. Their flavor hits you, tasting like not too much of anything. Just flesh really, like you licked your arm or something. A bit more savory perhaps.


They are in a panic. It feels like little bugs on your tongue. You feel a few stand up and move around. You feel some of those slip again, in your spit no doubt. Others move forward in your mouth towards your teeth. You imagine they are trying to get out. They are obviously smart enough to want to escape, but not so dumb as to bring themselves over your teeth and hop out. Maybe their survival instinct is helping with that too. Falls don’t really hurt gams that much, but you figure they could still be scary.


In any case they don’t even get the chance to try. The sensations are so novel and strange to you that your tongue bounces up and down, lips sealing to near close. Every gam in your mouth tumbles and turns. You feel some roll over the side of your tongue and plop below it. One lets out a yelp as your tongue smashes them down without you really thinking about it.


Trying to help them calm down, you steady your tongue. They are still in a fuss. You feel the couple pinned beneath your tongue squirming. One starts pounding at the side of your tongue, perhaps to get his friend out from under there? It feels weird. Almost like a tickle. So weak...


As you steady your inner cheek muscles and tongue, you can actually start to taste them better. You still think they taste not like much in particular. It’s kind of like a chewy candy with all the flavor sucked out of it. Yeah it doesn’t taste like much, but there’s an odd appeal to just suckling on something, getting every bit of flavor you can.


Curiosity gets to you and you bounce a few near the inside of your left cheek. Your tongue nudges them there, holding them in place and rubbing against them as you focus. You can taste more of that savory flavor. It’s almost like almonds or something in the subtle richness. It’s odd to you, but not repulsive.


You hear Zlee’s voice.


“Look at you, are you enjoying this? Doing great so far, but you’re gonna have to swallow them you know.”


‘Them’, it occurs to you again there are little beings in your mouth. Sentient little guys with wants and fears, the latter of which now dominated by you. They are stuck in your mouth. They are breathing your breath. Its near totally dark. Your tongue is like some great big whale to them. You idly move it, thinking on the matter and wondering what it looks like to them. How strange this all is.


You feel one of the gams start punching at your tongue harder. He must not be pleased. You feel bad for him, but it’s also kind of annoying. You nudge your tongue opposite his way then bump him with it, sending him into the inner-part of your right cheek. Pressing gently he’s still fighting. You press harder and hear a small crack and a yelp.


Your eyes widen, you almost open your mouth and spit them all out out of a mixture of guilt and revulsion. But, Zlee is looking right at you, squinting with her red-irised eyes. There’s a subtle expression of disapproval. You know she guessed what you might do. You’re in so deep to this already, so you might as well finish it up.


Besides, it’s strange to admit it, but that crack, that bit of power, part of it felt almost good. How easy it was.


You seal your lips. It’s total darkness in your mouth. Saliva is pooling, you can feel your body make it. It’s not on purpose, there’s just something in your mouth that your body thinks is food, so there’s saliva going on. It’s natural. I mean, you’re gonna eat them all right, so they are food in at least one sense.


It’s time. You tilt your tongue and get ready to swallow. You’ve never eaten bugs or anything before, let alone tiny, fearful little humanoids. Gams. You try and swallow but your body stops you. A gag reflex or something. It’s like trying to swallow pills without water. You can faintly hear the muffled screams inside your mouth intensify.


You try again and fail. Zlee notices.


“Don’t worry, you can do it. Just swallow them with more saliva if you want.”, she says.


You try that, deliberately trying to eke out more saliva now. You manage as much, and move your tongue around to lather the little guys in it. You feel like a monster doing that, but persist.


You tilt your tongue again. They are wiggling still but the saliva must be sticking to them cause they are worse at it. It makes your job easier though. You gulp and you can feel gams go down, just two to start.


It’s strange. You can feel them enter your throat. They are moving so fast. Your throat must be crushing them tight. You remember everything you learned in biology classes about the esophagus. You remember how squeezes food down. How its slimy and gross.


You don’t want to think about this too much with the gams in your mouth. You want this over with. You eke out more saliva and curl your tongue, bunching the gams together. With one mighty gulp you swallow them all down. It’s rough, like swallowing a big vitamin pill with only the spit in your mouth to lubricate it, but the pill is squirming and screaming the whole time.


The next gulp has the rest of the gams stuck in your throat a moment. You’re not chocking but it feels weird. You cough and hear them yell loudly. You wonder how that felt against their bodies. They just be clinging to your throat or something, barely. You feel one slip so it must not be the best hold, but still it’s tickly and they feel stuck.


Zlee notices you struggling and helps. Maybe she just didn’t want you to spit them out still. She turns around and takes a cup of soda off the counter.


“Relax, drink some of this.”

You part your lips enough to sip the drink she tilts to your mouth. You swallow. The bubbly fluid cools your mouth, tingles it, as you gulp it down. You feel them lose their hold on your throat and slip down. You imagine how the shock of the chill, fizzy liquid might’ve hit them.


You feel them a little longer down your throat. You let out a sigh, mouth open as you breath in and out. Zlee is smiling at you.


You can’t feel them enter your stomach, but you know they did. They are in your gut. They fell atop the partially digested remnants of what you ate earlier. You can only imagine how gross it is in there: how gross it feels with slimy food sticking to them. How gross it might smell, all acidic with the hints of melted rye bread and potato chips adding to the odor.


You can imagine them tumbling over with every movement you make. You hear your stomach gurgle and think that if your stomach churned with that, that you probably covered them all in chyme-y gunk. All of that without you being able to stop it. All of that without you even thinking about it really. You’re body is gonna kill them in such a painful, dark, torrid way and you aren’t even doing it on purpose. It just happens. Cause they are there in your stomach. Cause they are food.


‘Is this power’?, you wonder.


You shake your head. It feels weird. Not too great, but not as bad as you thought either. Just weird. You don’t know what to think, but you turn to Zlee who’s smiling and you meekly smile back.


...


Yeah I can imagine that’s what Maggie thought, maybe. I mean, who knows right? I wonder if I messed up the tenses there. Fun writing exercise.


In any case, regardless of what she was thinking or feeling, she did eat the gams... and did almost choke on them or something. I didn’t want to give her the soda but I felt kind of bad, and I’d feel worse if Soaph got mad at me for indirectly making Maggie spit on the floor if it came to it.


I encouraged Maggie after the fact. It wasn’t fake on my part, I was genuinely happy she did it.


“Way to go Maggie!”, I said.


By then the Spotster match with Kuola and Wojis had finished. The two came over with Wojis saying she won. Knowing the both of them, I bet it had less to do with Wojis’s skill at the game than it did with Kuola getting distracted with her limbs bumping into her human female teammate.


They were on the way to get another glass of cleaner. I told them real quick that Maggie just ate some gams and they gave a “nice!” and a thumbs up.


“So, how was it?”, I asked Maggie. The other two listened in.


“It was kind of weird. I don’t know how you eat so much of them.”

“Well you are human after all, I heard with humans it gets easier the more you do it, you know.”

Wojis and Kuola nodded in agreement before walking off to get those drinks. I saw some spilled gams end up under Kuola’s bare green feet with the cute, blue nail-polish. She didn’t skip a beat and just kept walking.


I tilted the rest of the scoop into my hand. Maggie tensed up her shoulders.

“Yeah well I’m not sure I want to do that again.”

I laughed, then tilted the squirming contents of my palm to my mouth and gulped the gams down with just a couple swallows.


“Fine, whatever. Like I said I won’t bug you about gams for the rest of the day buuuuut, between winning Spotster and finally eating a few I think you deserve a reward.”, I said.

I then wiggled my hair, reaching it towards Maggie’s exposed neck. She gasped.


“I don’t know.”, she said. “I don’t really hair-plug that often.”

“But you’ve done it before?”

“With Nyrle, yeah, but very rarely like I said-”

“You’ll be fine then.”

I slipped my hairs into her neck and her body shivered. I wanted to reward her pretty well, so I focused on making her feel quite good. A bunch of dopamine and other happy chemicals were percolating in her brain no doubt if the buzzed and happy expression she had was anything to go by. She started giggling.


It was kind of cute actually, but it also made me realize I overdid things a bit.


“Whoops.”, I said, slipping out my hair from her body. She stumbled against the counter. I saw her socked foot below press down on the last bit of straggler gams from my messy scoop handling earlier.


I shrugged.


“Oh well, c’mon Maggie you can relax in the guest room.”

I took her hand and she followed, giggling and loopy. I brought her in, lifted her up, and set her on the bed with ease.


I went back into the main area of the house, let Soaph know the guest room was occupied, then got back to the party.


I noticed Kuola in a corner with two human women about her age. Her blue hair was extended to a medium length now, with many strands running into the necks of her new ‘friends’. I caught the view just in time for Kuola to start making out with them.


Kuola likes other Zenith and female humans, a lot. She has no interest in human men. She also is against using pheromones to woo humans, says she views it as violating. Yet, she has no issues hair-plugging into other gals and pumping them full of oxytocin and other feel-good sensations while she talks with them and makes out.


I think that’s a bit hypocritical myself. Not that I mind. I mean, you do you Kuola, I have no idea who those two women are after all so she could have flooded their brains to porridge with chemicals for all I care.


In any case it wasn’t long before one of the women undid Kuola’s top and started fondling her naked, bare green breasts. This is a rather common thing at parties with Zeniths in general.


We Zenith are a bit more open-minded to public displays of intense ‘affection’. Humans are much more prudish about that sort of stuff. I mean, we’re not necessarily gonna fuck in the open, but that’s more for sanitary concerns. I personally don’t see issues with making out with my friends. They’re beautiful, I’m beautiful. We both have urges and desires. Might as well indulge and enjoy one another.


In particular I cannot think of another Zenith who doesn’t enjoy the company of other Zenith or human women. I think it’s just built into us. We have licentious wants that should be filled, and who better to know our bodies than those with similar? Yeah gams exist but it takes an army of them to try and satisfy, and even then there’s some things they can’t do, like intertwine hair for instance. I guess human women can’t do that either, but they look enough like us that it tricks the more primitive parts of our brain into digging them too, I suppose. Plus, hair-plugging is its own sort of fun twist to sex.


Anyways, stating more of the obvious, we’re just very open with affection. More promiscuous and free than the humans. Case in point, after watching Kuola for a few moments I made my way to Soaph as she beckoned me over with a curling finger. We briefly intertwined our hair, sharing tingles of pleasure as our lips locked for a kiss. Wojis tugged me aside after to another corner, and I delighted nibbling at her neck while she reached up my shirt and fondled my left tit.


All of this was in public in the house. Most humans enjoyed the sights, even if they didn’t actively participate. Maybe some felt weird but this was Soaph’s party and she made it clear that at her place if people didn’t enjoy this sort of behavior they could always just leave.


Though I was rather occupied, I still tried to look around the room now and then to see what the party was up to. Things were winding down, the sun had set for some time. There were still people around though. Some were passed out from over indulgence of hair-plugging. Kuola had found a spot on the couch with her two new lady friends draped over her and smooching every inch of her naked top.


As Wojis was grinding against me, I noticed a rather odd looking fellow and immediately got a vibe. He just looked rather shifty, looking at the floor as he went into the hallway. It wasn’t Mitch or anyone else I met earlier. They must've come to the party alone I figured.


I broke away from Wojis, telling her to wait as I checked on something.


I went into the hallway and my fears were realized. The creepy looking student was opening the door to the guest room. I figured he must’ve saw me bring loopy Maggie in there.


I followed, walking briskly but as silently as I could. It was good that I was barefoot I suppose. I saw him walk into the room. The only light in there was from a small lamp as I hit the room switch before heading out. I saw Maggie in a ditsy, ‘out-of-it’ state on the bed, just relaxing and enjoying the ocean of happiness flowing in her mind. Obviously she was in no position to be alone with a creepy guy.


I went in and he was looking at her all predatory like.


Now I didn’t know if he just wanted to watch her or do worse, but I could tell he was up to no good. Maybe I was wrong, but it didn’t really matter. He was just a human and that was Maggie, Nyrle’s favorite human and one of the gang. I couldn't risk anything happening to her, especially with Nyrle not around. She’d never let me live it down. Frankly, and I can’t believe I’m writing this, but I would probably feel bad if something happened to her. I mean, I was getting to actually like her a bit more today you know, even if I wasn’t, and still am not, her number one fan or anything.


Anyways so I easily come up behind the guy, too fast for his dumb human brain to react. My hand is on his mouth and I’m tempted to press down with the barest bit of effort to pop all his front teeth out down his throat to choke on.


But, it’s Soaph’s place I’m in. That would bring out blood she’d have to clean up. Plus, there could be a reputation for her parties as dangerous to humans. That could hurt her side-business, she’d get mad at me, all sorts of stuff. Basically, I couldn’t just kill the guy, even discretely.

So I thought to myself ‘fine, I’ll do worse.’


I slid my hair into his neck, each strand striking like a snake. He squirms as he feels something direly wrong going on in his body and his head. He doesn’t realize it, but I’m modifying him at a synaptic level. I’m frying his serotonin receptors, stopping his mind from being able to sense that important human neurotransmitter for happiness. I modified his body at the cellular level to stop producing it too, just in case. I let him keep his dopamine though, he’d need the motivation later.


I leaned my face next to his and spoke with tiny, yet dense pink clouds leaving my mouth with every word. My pheromones were tuned just to male humans so it wouldn’t effect Maggie in the room.


“Silently, leave this house, go home, and die.”


I moved my hand from my mouth and he briskly walked out. He’ll off himself tonight and that’ll be taken care of. Even on the off-chance he didn’t--maybe he gets hit by a car and rushed to the hospital on the way home, who knows--he will the first chance he gets. I essentially fried his ability to enjoy life.


Maggie watched the whole thing, still all loopy. I shot her a smile and checked the time on my phone. It was getting a bit late and this was probably a good sign that we should wrap things up.


Heading back to the main room I can see other people were getting the same idea. Every human had left, except for Daisy, two people passed out on the floor, and the two women enjoying the feel of Kuola’s breasts.


Soaph agreed it was a fun party but time to call it over. She hair-plugged the passed-out people, they got up. Kuola put her top back on and kissed her new friends goodbye. Daisy and the other humans left. That one Zenith I hadn’t meant left earlier herself.


So, with just the gang about, Wojis and Kuola carried Maggie out of the guestroom. We decided to just let her be loopy on the way back rather than hair-plug her out of the rather intense buzz. She earned the enjoyment I suppose. It was kind of funny watching Wojis and Kuola get Maggie’s sneakers back on though.


Soaph waved goodbye and the rest of us went back to Campus. Wojis and Kuola took care of getting Maggie back to her dorm. I went back to mine and here I am now, writing today’s diary entry.


Was definitely a fun party for sure! An interesting day too. I hoped tomorrow would be even better. I’m finally gonna approach Brock. If Maggie can eat gams then I have no excuse.


---

Chapter 8: 2100 October 11th, Monday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 8: 2100 October 11th, Monday


So I was reviewing yesterday’s entry and realized I wrote over 8000 words, for one diary entry! Wow I think I am doing this assignment wrong haha. It’s definitely not my intent to write that much, but I don’t know, it’s fun! I sat down last night and it just kind of happened. I didn’t even really think too much and then, bam, 8,000 words that no one but me will ever read.


Anyways Maggie sent me a text this morning just saying “thanks” and I knew what It referred to. I heard from Nyrle though that Maggie talked to her briefly about trying gams. She sounded happy on the phone, and if she was happy about it I’m sure Maggie was pleased. So, it’s nice that everything there worked out.


Now today is a special holiday (which I almost forgot!). It’s Peace Day! The day on which our kind brokered a peace deal with the humans whose planet we now call home. I’ve never called another planet home myself, personally.


I guess it’s a good spot to go into history a bit, though I should try and be careful not to overwrite again.


So, before my time, there was the Zenith war against Earth. Millions of humans died, and I think some Zenith might’ve gotten killed too. Wars have to end one way or another though, and I’m happy for that one to have ended in a peaceful way. I’m sure the humans were even happier at the time. We could’ve wiped them all out, but it would’ve taken more time, more destruction, and I learned in history class that the Zenith felt it a bit wasteful. I think I agree. Humans can be pretty cute after all, and handsome too. Like Brock!


Anyways, so basically the leaders of our kind sat down with the humans and worked out a way to structure governments going forward, and rethink the world’s societies in a manner compatible to both Zenith and human.


Now, obviously we Zenith are Zenith. We’re strong, fast, and have abilities humans dream of (and pay decent money to benefit from). So, the peace process was pretty favored in our direction.


Though every nation is technically a democracy, the system is set up so that Zenith are in charge on anything that remotely matters. Every post that matters is held by a Zenith. The militaries of the world are run by Zenith, and the best troops are all Zenith: kind of by definition. Doesn't matter how strong you are as a human, you can’t tear through the plating of a tank like we can, nor treat bullets like massages.


So, you can imagine not every human is happy with how the governments are. If you ask me though, I think they should be. They still have a voice, we can just ignore it! Also, nation-to-nation conflicts are gone, because all nations ultimately serve our interests first and foremost.


There’s open-borders worldwide cause of us (can you believe people used to have to jump through hoops if they wanted to move to the tropics or something?). Logistics for food distribution was worked out, lots of corruptible greedy humans removed, so there’s not really any issues of starvation anymore. Quality of life improved immensely for the poorest of humans.


I’m sure there’s some elderly rich misers still around from the old days, upset they can’t price gouge medicine or something anymore, but they should be happy their skulls weren’t crushed under our heels rather than lamenting lost profits and power.


But, yeah, as I wrote a lot of humans aren’t happy with how things are. A big problem for some are the laws. They are very obviously in the favor of us Zenith. But, even if we didn’t reap the well-earned rewards of our victory with that, there’s still just a matter of practicality. Humans are so, so fragile. It doesn’t make sense to punish a Zenith for breaking one. It’s just so easy to do so. We have great control over our strength, but accidents happen.


Now part of the reason I’m writing all this is cause it’s a bit relevant with what happened with Brock today.


So as I wrote earlier I got details on Brock’s class schedule from Lance. He also told me what Brock would be up to today. Turns out he’d still be on Campus, as although classes were canceled he still had a group meeting for a project in his philosophical ethics class.


He was meeting the other group members at the library, so I just sat outside the building on a bench and waited for him to come out. It was easy to keep myself busy playing with my phone.


Anyways so he eventually comes out, waves goodbye to his group, and then starts heading back in the direction of his dorm. I caught another nice glance at him, his smooth brown hair, perfect jaw, perfect figure.


Even just thinking back to that view of him is making me smile.


I mentioned before how gams are attracted to human women just cause of the similarities they have with us. Well, funny story there. Most of us Zenith (Kuola’s an exception) view human males with even greater appeal. Well, not all of them obviously, just certain handsome ones and the like.


Gams are nice. When there’s a mood, there’s a lot of appeal to the physique of a gam. However, gams are small. They may have nice jaws sometimes and fit builds, but they are very small.


Now, you take those features and blow them up, along with the body type, up to the height of a human male: around our height generally. What you can have is a sort of super stimulus effect. So, sometimes I’ll see a guy and my brain is like “ah yes, this is something I like, but a lot of it, so I like it a whole lot!”


So even though there’s no Zenith sized male equivalent to our kind, Humans still trigger the sense of attraction, of desire and things like that. “Neuron Activation” as the humans might say haha.


Human guys, and some women, of course like us too, duh. Again, it’s not as though they like all of us per-se (maybe some humans really don’t like pinkish-red hair!) But, the attraction can exist. We’re similar enough that our respective brains don’t care.


Anyways so Brock is just, like, perfect to me so I put all this effort into trying to talk to him. I waited till he moved behind a building then just started briskly moving, easily getting ahead of him and sitting down on a bench that would be on his path. Sure enough, a few minutes later he comes into view.


He tries not to look at me, sadly skittish of us Zenith. I was determined to figure out why, but first I had to connect a bit.


I said “Hey, are you Brock?”


He looks to me, pauses and goes.


“Uh yeah. Did you need me for something ma’am.”

I remember thinking ‘wow he called me ma’am, what a gentleman’


So I was a bit of a nervous goof. I can still remember how clumsily I handled my words. My right foot was twisting in its flip-flop with giddy glee the whole time.


“Uh yeah. Well no. Err kind of.”

Like I said I’m good at remembering conversations, especially embarrassing ones.


Anyways I said.


“I talked with a friend of yours, Lance. He said you were really into Jam Slammers.”

“Oh yeah! Yeah I uh, guess I am.”, he said.

“Well, me too!”


“Cool. Yeah did you hear the new album they released this month.”


I did not, but I did hear they came out with it.

“Yeah totally! ‘Dunking It’ was a great listen. Probably my favorite album this year so far... from anyone.”, I said.


“Nice, uh what was your favorite song on it.”, he said.

I remember thinking ‘fuck, I didn’t expect a quiz.’


“Oh it’s uh, wow, hard to choose really!”


I had only listened to a few of their greatest hits in preparation. Thankfully that answer seemed to work with him, in that he didn’t immediately call me a phony or anything. Honestly he seemed too nice to do something like that.


“Ok nice.”, he said. “Yeah I guess it’s hard for me to choose too, but I really like the melody on the Intro song. Say, uh, what’s your name?”, Brock said.

“Oh, my name is Zlee!”


“Zuh-lee?”


“No Zlee.”


“Ah sorry. Zilee.”

Normally that kind of thing would bug me. I mean, the name isn’t that hard to pronounce. It’s just like “Izly” but you get rid of the “I” vowel at the front. Zenith names are often ‘translated’ from truespeak, and modified if needed to be pronounceable by human tongues. I can understand some issues with some names but, ‘Zlee’, really? It’s so easy!


This was Brock though, so I cut him some slack and he got it on the next try.


“Ah sorry. Zlee it is. Yeah anyways, nice to meet you but I really should be heading back to my dorm.”, he said.


He pulled out his phone around the same time, and started typing or checking something. Maybe he wanted to seem busy.


“Wait!”, I said. “This is kind of sudden but, do you want to hang out. I mean, it’s the first time I found another fan of the band you know and, well, you just seem so cool.”, I said.


He seemed pretty nervous at the idea. His hands were fidgeting around the straps of his backpack. He was avoiding eye-contact.


“Uh that’s ok. I got some work to take care of though.”

I stepped in closer and he moved back a smaller step.

“What? No you finished your group meeting that was the only thing you had to do today.”

He look horrified and I immediately knew I fucked up. Now he probably thought I was a stalker or something!


“H-how do you know about that? Have you been watching me or something?”


His muscles tensed. I was trying to avoid it, but I didn’t have a choice really. I grabbed his arm, tugged him close, and breathed a cloud of pheromones into his face.


That calmed him down real fast. I took a quick look around and noticed a female human student on the other end of the sidewalk for the part of campus we were on. I’m not sure they saw anything, but I wanted to be safe.


“Wait here.”, I told Brock.


I then quickly ran after the woman. She noticed I was running at her but was too late. I really didn’t want anyone or anything to mess up my time with Brock, so I just slapped my hands about her cheeks and gave her head a quick spin. Her neck snapped and I quickly tossed her in a nearby bush.


I’m glad I went to a university that valued its shrubbery.

Anyways, so I ran back to Brock, who was dutifully staying in place. I took up his hand.


“There we go. Sorry about that. Now, do me a favor and forget what you just saw there, and also that I mentioned your group project meeting.”


He nodded.


“Of course Zlee. Anything.”

“Alright, now let’s head back to my dorm. That’s where you really want to go. You really want to spend time with me. You really dig me.”

He smiled.


“Yeah totally.”


On the walk back to my dorm, I figured it was as good a time as any to ask him about his fear of Zenith.


“So, why don’t you like Zenith Brock? You seemed pretty skittish around me.”

“It’s a sad story. Are you sure you want to know?”

“Yes, tell me.”

“Ok. So my girlfriend and I each got accepted at different universities. Or, well, she got accepted to here too, but also a much more prestigious school. I obviously wasn’t gonna hold her back. I encouraged her to go. I said we could still video call every day and, what do you know, we did! We even saw each other over winter break freshman year.”

“Oh I see, so what happened?”

“Well that spring semester, she went to a party with Zenith at it. I don’t know what happened there, but the next day she was found in pieces in a bush. The Zenith lady that did it had to pay a fine, but it wasn’t enough, and the percentage her family got didn’t even cover funeral costs.”

I frowned.


“Jeez, that sucks.”

Not the most sympathetic phrasing I know, but he was too pheromoned up to notice. His voice did seem genuinely sad. I imagine if another Zenith were to have pheromoned him, he might’ve leaked tears or something talking about this. Maybe.


“Yeah. So, I’m so sorry Zlee if I seemed rude to you. It’s just whenever I saw a Zenith I thought of the loss I felt when I got the news. I know logically you aren’t all like that: you seem nice and stuff. But, when any one of you can just dismember a person in seconds it’s kind of intimidating too. I just feel on edge around you, until recently of course.”


“That’s ok!”, I said. “I forgive you.”


He smiled.


Like I said, I’m skilled with pheromones. I didn’t want to overwrite his entire personality, I just wanted him to really, really like me. And, that’s what I got. He liked me so much he could discuss a sad moment of his life one moment while smile at me the next.


It occurred to me as we walked up the flight of stairs to my floor that this was actually happening. I had Brock with me, going to my room. And I could do anything I wanted to him. He would do anything for me. My mind was racing, heart thumping. I clenched his hand (not too hard!) and tugged him with me briskly to my room. I passed some other Zenith around the floor but just shared quick friendly nods.


I wanted Brock. I wanted him inside me. I wanted everything that the slab of human man meat could offer.


I kicked my flip-flops across my room and shut the door behind him. I pulled my crop-top over my head.


“Take off your clothes.”, I ordered.


I walked to the bed, sliding off my skirt, undoing my bra and tossing both aside. I started sliding my panties off and saw that he had just taken off his hoodie.


“You’re slow.”, I said. “Come here. Now.”

He dutifully obeyed. Slipping my panties off I leaned forward and just ripped his shirt right off. His bare, sculpted chest with perfect abs was exposed to me. Nibbling my lower lip I had helped him get off the rest of his clothes with similar fervor.


Yeah, I was horny ok.


I hopped onto the bed, laying on it, and lifted him up and atop me.

“Touch me.”, I said.


He obeyed, fondling my breasts.


Brock was tall, taller than me at 6’, so as he straddled me, stark naked, I got to enjoy the view of his body from below. I slid my legs apart.


“I want you inside me, now.”


“Ok.”, he said. “I’ve, never done it with a Zenith before.”


I was panting, a flurry of emotions running through me as the moment I desired was finally arriving.


“You’ll be fine. In. Now.”


Oh, I guess taking my professor’s guidelines to the extreme, I should go into detail on my genitalia.


Wow how embarrassing to even write the notion, but it’s not like anyone but me will be reading this.


So I’m sure Brock had some idea of what he was getting into just from his biology classes in the past. Now, he might’ve only gotten into this situation (or me, I guess) due to the pheromones wafting through the air and his mind but that’s neither here nor there to the topic at hand.


So, like a human woman and pretty much every mammal on the planet we have vaginas. Ours are obviously a bit different. We have no waste system so no need for that opening. As a consequence, the vaginal canal for us is a little bigger. Not by much. It’s easier for stampeding gams to enter with a bigger orifice after all.


We also lack a clitoris, but that’s no issue. We have something much better. Our vaginal cavity is lined with what looks like tiny little nubs, and each one has a sensitivity more than enough to rival that of the human woman’s fun button.


They are called prongs or, less commonly, thorns. I’m sure there’s a fancier science name too. Anyways they are obviously not actual nubs of sensory nerves, but more. They are extendable projections which serve a purpose for our reproduction.


When I talked about gams earlier I mentioned how they don’t have genitalia. That’s because the genetic information we need to lay eggs is stored in their bodies, and is absorbed another way. They file into our vaginas and rub up against the walls. When the mood arises, vaginal prongs extend. This is conscious process, but hard to resist sometimes. As the prongs extend out there’s more surface area for contact AND more sensitive areas of each prong is exposed.


The prongs are pretty blunt at first, but once extended, like the claws of a predator, a sharper end just out from the front and impale the gams. Any sized gam can be impaled with just one of my uniform prongs for instance, though a big one might get hit with a couple at once.


Once impaled they are stuck and ready to be absorbed. It’s kind of like food, actually, though when I put it like that it seems weird.


Not only are the gams impaled, but they are injected with some chemicals from body that break them down for digestion and absorption. It’s not quite like the acid in my stomach though. It’s more complex.


Now usually the prongs go right through the chest of the gams, but that’s not how they get injected. If you’ve ever seen a jellyfish, you know their tentacles can sting. However, it’s not like their tentacles are actually electric or something like in a cartoon. On the side of the tentacles are where the actual tiny stingers are, and they pop out of the sides of the tentacles to actually inject the painful toxin. I remember in biology class how the actual stingers looked almost like tiny harpoons sort of.


For prongs, it’s a similar sort of deal. Once fully extended and contact with a body is detected, the sides of it release that special fluid into our mates.


So, that’s how we mate! As a Zenith extends her vaginal prongs into a horde of gams inside her, she’s rewarded with ecstasy, genetic information for eggs, and the nutrients their bodies provide.


The gams are rewarded with maybe accomplishing their life’s purpose of passing on their genetic info.

You see, even after absorbing the genetic information we can reject if we want, which I’ve always done personally. Maybe we just don’t want to make an egg anymore, or never did in the first place. At any time the egg is forming in our bodies, a minute flex of our muscles can crush it, and then it’s harmlessly reabsorbed for its nutrients. Even after laying the egg we could just smash it before it hatches and no one would know or care.


So, no gam has a guarantee that they passed on their genetic data. In fact it’s likely not even theirs, but a pseudo-random, hopefully optimized mixture of all the genetic data from all the injected gams during a sexual session.


Anyways, naturally humans can sometimes be pretty hesitant about putting their dick in us. But, there’s an appeal to it too. So long as a Zenith can refrain from extending her prongs, accepting a lower, though still great, level of pleasure, then it’s fine. In fact, human men often say the interiors of our vagina feel sublime. Each prong in its resting state is like a nub after all, a stimulating nub rubbing and, perhaps, lightly pressing against their shaft with every squeeze.


As I wrote earlier, since human men can trigger a sort of pseudo-super stimulus of attract sometime, Zenith and male sexual encounters are quite prevalent.


Anyways back to the events of today, Brock was finally inside me, making love to me. All I had to do was maintain self-control.


I saw his cock only briefly before he slid it in. It looked impressive. Slightly longer than average, thicker. It was sturdy, rock hard as it slid past my folds. My pheromones helped him to realize how beautiful and attractive I was after all. His fears were suppressed, for that moment at least.


I curled my legs around him, pulling him tighter to me with a bit of pressure from the sides of my feet and the rest of the limbs. I grabbed his back, squeezing the toned muscles there as I held him tight to my naked chest. I wanted him as close as possible. I wanted all of him.


He thrusted, pumped. I could sense the pre leaking out of his cock. Protection wasn’t needed of course, Zenith and humans couldn’t interbreed, and if he had any disease (which I doubt) I would be immune to it much like any other.


Forward and back he went. It felt so nice. But, I was greedy. I wanted to feel more. I extended my prongs just a tiny bit, still within the realm of safety for him. I felt his shaft brush against their more-protruding state. The sensation, my ecstasy, was doubled.


Forward and back he went, then again. I Clenched tighter, my prongs extending slightly more. I noticed him struggling to keep thrusting.


“Z-zlee, can you loosen up a bit, it’s starting to hurt.”, he said.


I heard his words, but ignored them. It just felt too good. I noticed him slow down.


“Keep going.” I ordered, and he did. But, as strong as my pheromones were his fear was getting pretty high. His body obeyed but I could see on his face the expression of delight wince with pain and apprehension now and then.


I extended my prongs slightly again, then again. Each time the extra flood of pleasure was so much. I wanted more. I lost my sense of self-control. Or, maybe I just didn’t care to control myself. It was too tempting, like someone holding a delicious treat in your mouth and you have to avoid chomping down on it.


Well, I chomped, so to speak.


I extended my prongs fully and clenched. Immediately I felt just a flood of ecstasy exploding in my cunt and spreading out to the rest of my body.


Brock, in contrast, let out a scream of pain. He tried to pull out, but the prong fluid was already ejected into his manhood. The prongs are also slightly angled inwards, making it hard for anything impaled to get out.


He still tried, which only made things worse for him. His frantic pulling just stimulated me further. I needed more. I wanted to feel every minute bit of the sensation. So, I tightened my muscles near the region and clamped down tighter.


I should've told him to stop trying to pull out, but the only thing exiting my mouth were powerful moans of utter delight.


He persisted, with his dick already softened from the injections of the dissolving, digestive fluid. With my cunt as tight as it was, these two effects combined for him to finally break through. I clamped down hard enough to clamp his dick off as he pulled out.


He was free, but his cock was mine. I saw his genitalia on the outside, cut off near the base of the shaft by his balls.


Now, thankfully the fluid my prongs inject to dissolve mates (or in this case, whatever organic thing they jabbed into) also has a coagulation effect. As a result, he wasn’t bleeding. It’s good we have that, else any sexual session with gams would result in a whole lot of internal mess. Instead, whatever is inside and ‘stung’, so to speak, just dissolves and is absorbed by my vaginal walls.


He tried to pull away, at this point his survival instinct kicking in. I could’ve exuded more pheromones to calm him down, but then I didn’t feel like it. Instead I embraced his thrashing. I pulled him tighter to my body. He couldn’t resist. My strength was immense. My pussy clamped against his melting cock within me while I felt his body writhe and squirm against my tits, tummy: my entire front.


It was ecstasy, but I could feel the cock within me dwindling to naught. My body was consuming it. I did feel a tad more energy from the nutrients it offered at the time, but it was hard to say if that wasn’t just placebo or something.


I didn’t yet have my full release though. I knew in a moment how to get it while metaphorically cleaning up the situation with Brock all in one deft swoop.


I extended my hair into his neck. I hair-plugged him, but not to make him calm down or anything. No, I was doing some of the most advanced things our kind could do. Cellular modification to the extreme.


His leg muscles stiffened, and I could relax my hold on him a bit as the process took effect. He let out sharp, deep screams as his body cracked and groaned. His flesh shifted. Bones were breaking off in pieces, reforming, then breaking again. His skin undulated as it drew tighter, like the rubber surface of a balloon somehow trying to keep up with the deflation going on within.


I felt him dwindle in my arms. He was shrinking, of course.


This was one of the most tricky things hair-plugging can accomplish. There aren’t many other cellular modifications more thorough. It’s quite a painful process too. Basically, I was rearrange his cells to make his entire form: body, mind everything--smaller. It’s not like the movies with the ray or anything. There were laws of matter that had to be obeyed.


The process was a little slow. No instantaneous flash of light. Instead, his body was breaking, reforming, and healing all over. This required a lot of chemicals pumped into him to prevent death and encourage his body to reconfigure itself so rapidly after every bone break or internal tear organ. In this way, bones were made smaller, skin surface area diminished, until he was as small as I saw fit... within reason of course.


As he shrunk, he no longer needed so many of his cells or other biological matter. That all had to go somewhere, and that somewhere was to me as food. My hair was siphoning his excess mass. I was eating him, but just parts of him, in a way not fatal though probably not entirely pleasant of him.


The process isn’t very messy though, at least on the outside. His insides were probably a mess, but they would be fixed when I finished, which didn’t take too long. I wasn’t as good at hair-plugging as Soaph or Veldel, but I was good enough to handle something like this.


I felt his weight decrease as he dwindled down and down over the span of a minute or so. In small clumps I retracted my hair from his body as he shrunk smaller and smaller. I was being extra careful, taking my time till I thought he was the right size.


He settled on my chest, smaller than a doll at a size of 6 inches. It was the perfect size.


I let him sit near my chest a moment, able to experience the rise and fall of my chest below him. I let him hear the beat of my fast thumping heart.


Just for a few moments. Though. I was still horny. I still wanted him inside me.


I took him up my hand and brought his head to my lips for a kiss.


“Oh Brock, you’re so beautiful. I didn’t quite plan for this but, in a way, you’ll be with me forever.”

He screamed, the fear ramping up as the pain from shrinking had finally died down.


I brought him lower, towards my crotch. I slid him past my folds. My insides there were already very well lubricated.


Six inches of height wasn’t to far off from the scale of his cock which, thankfully, had been completely consumed. He was alone in my pussy now, along with all the fluids.


How intimate a notion, writing about it now.


Of course I didn’t really take things very slow and in a more, shall we say, refined sensual manner.


My libido was through the roof. I slid him in my cunt, in and out a few times. Working him like a piston. I had since retracted my prongs back to their resting state, but I was already warming them back up for fun.


As I neared the precipice of release again, I stuff him inside fully. I let him squirm just a few moments, then extended my prongs a tad. It was enough to press tightly on him, pinning him.


He was squirming so much, probably trying to fight past the prongs but all his attempts to move them were futile for getting out. Even that part of me was just too strong compared to a human, shrunk or no. All he did was stimulate me further. All he did was turn me on.


With an unabashed moan I extended my prongs fully. I heard his muffled scream, my lubricating fluids getting into his mouth as the dissolving ones pumped through his bloodstream in a flash of ecstasy.


I imagine it might’ve been kind of like one of those iron maidens from medieval legends clamping down on him, along tighter with the pressure, and filling his body with my prong juices.


The thought alone was sublime, but the sensation was something else. I had my moment of release. I climaxed.


Brock was flooded in there, no doubt, by the gushing of my juices. Flooded on the inside and out as my body started to slurp up his melting self.


My body spasmed, muscles tightening. He was further smushed by my vaginal walls as my toes tug into my bed sheets. My hands were fondling my bosom, teasing at my nipples and squeezing the sides of my tits tight as the moment arrived.


With my involuntary moan came another fun little facet of our biology. Near invisible to the naked eye, I emitted a small cloud of special air. I guess a gas, technically. Within it were hundreds of ‘spores’. The air of the room would carry them to the vents. If lucky enough to survive the trip out the exhaust and to the outside, the ‘spores’ would perhaps find dirt to sink into.


Down, and down the spores would sink, then eventually settle. Sustained by the nutrients of the earth and whatever my special ‘breath’ offered to them, they’d eventually hatch.


Yes, the ‘spores’ are actually special sorts of eggs. From them will hatch tiny--very very tiny in fact--tadpole-esque creatures. No smarter than animals, they will continue feeding deep underground for quite some time until, eventually, they undergo a metamorphosis into a fully-grown gam.


That’s how the males of our kind come to be, you see! They are basically so foreign in their development as to be other creatures but, they do ultimately come from us. They aren’t seen as kin though really. We view the side-effect of our orgasms more like humans view the shedding of dry skin. It’s inconsequential and, in fact, their genetic information is randomized to a large extent, not really based too much on that of the Zenith that produces their spores.


Anyways, after release I just enjoyed myself. Residual shocks of pleasure were eked out by rubbing my folds. Once I felt Brock had fully dissolved, fully been eaten and absorbed by me, I slid my fingers inside myself and rubbed at the sensitive prongs within. They couldn’t pierce Zenith flesh, of course. Totally safe for my own self.


In this way I basked in the after-glow for some time. I was panting. It had been quite some time such I had so much fun with a human.


Alas all good things had to come to an end. I gathered up Brock’s things and just put them in a garbage bag. The walls to Zenith dorms were thick for a variety of reasons, so no one likely heard and even if they did they wouldn’t care. These sorts of thing happened now and then.


I really did want to keep him alive though. If I was smarter and had more self-restraint in that blissful moment, I could’ve just kept pheromoning him up and had a human boytoy to toy with whenever I liked.


But, then the sex wouldn’t have been quite as good. Plus, he’s with me forever in a sense, part of me in a sense... at least as much as the sandwich I ate later is.


Yeah, writing this I suppose I’m happy what happened. It was a very special and fun day today.


---

Chapter 9: 2100 October 12th, Tuesday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 9: 2100 October 12th, Tuesday


Classes were back today, and I had to cope with the fact that Brock was gone. There were plenty of other handsome human men on campus to feast my eyes on, but none to rival Brock. At least, none I’ve found yet.


Overall, the day was about what you could expect for post-holiday classes. People were less into focusing than usual, professors included.


There were also plenty of classes today. Nyrle was busy as was the rest of the gang. So, not the most interesting day.


I feel as though I have to write about something though.


The only event of remote note was during lunch. The gang was eating all together, with our plates of food stacked far higher than Maggie’s comparatively meager meal. It was while eating that we all saw someone walk by. It was a bit of a scene in fact.


A blonde student walked in with a man by her side. She was covered in burn scars on almost every part of her exposed skin. Her face was pretty messed up, half of her face in particular was really scarred. One eye was gone, just a scarred eyelid there basically.


We realized it was the woman I threw up on last week. Poor gal. I’m glad she’s feeling better from it all though. Scars are still considered healed for humans after all.


She looked at our table briefly before looking away and walking faster with her boyfriend deeper into the cafeteria. We ended up finishing our food before seeing the pair again.


Anyways, after finishing all the classwork I felt like doing, I relaxed by catching up with some shows on my laptop.


---

[Author Note: Hello! I hope you are enjoying the story. I discovered when trying to upload this chapter to GiantessWorld that there's a 500 word minimum per chapter. So, as it was I couldn't upload. As in, I was blocked by the system.


I thought about how to make this chapter 500 or more words. I considered trying to add more to the events of the day in the story, but I couldn't think of anything that wasn't just filler. Moreover, I don't want to set the precedent of tailoring my story just to meet the requirements of a website, even if they are reasonable.


So, I figured I would just write some fun facts here about this story until the 500 word mark at least. The content related to the story, but at the same time I'm not disruptive to the original vision I had for the chapter. Please feel free to scroll by this and start on the next chapter if you want.


Originally the Zenith, Zlee especially, were way crueler. I also originally planned they would be able to absorb the sentience/consciousness of any creature they ate or hair-plugged. The idea being they would trap it in their bodies and torment it when bored. Was gonna work for both gams and humans.


I had originally intended to write only one week of diary entries with every entry being way shorter. I foolishly thought this story would be under 10k words...


Half of Zlee's friends were originally just planned to 'just be there' in some scenes so she didn't seem like she only had a couple friends. I ended up writing more about those characters than I thought I would.


The reason I don't name the fictional university is cause I was too lazy to think of a name. I imagine it's in a temperate region of the USA.


Ok that's enough. Please enjoy the rest of the story if you'd like!]

---

Chapter 10: 2100 October 13th, Wednesday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 10: 2100 October 13th, Wednesday


Classes weren’t too bad today. Nyrle and the others were still busy though, so it was looking like a slow day in terms of fun. I had one more class for the day at the time today’s interesting event happened. However, there was a big gap between the previous so I was passing time in my dorm. Just hanging out and whatever.


Then, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up and it was Lance. Brock’s blonde haired friend that I met on Saturday.


He was clad in some jeans, a hoodie from the school shop, and a Jam Slammers band T-shirt.


Before I could say hello he opened with.


“Hey, have you seen Brock?”

“What do you mean?”, I said.


“Well, he texted me two days ago about you, asking if I knew you. I said no not really. That’s last I heard from him. We were supposed to have a class together today, but he didn’t show. That’s unlike him. I know he looks like a meathead, but he takes his studies seriously. He was trying to keep good grades to transfer to some better school he was always talking about.”


“Oh really...”


I placed a hand to my hip and smirked.


“Yeah so, you were the last person he mentioned seeing. I figured you might know something.”, he said.

“Well, we did hang out for a bit.”, I replied.

“Huh, you know the more I think about this... I mean, Brock never really approached Zenith. He was always nervous around your kind--not that I agree with it or anything but, that he would go from that to hanging out with a Zenith, you, in such a short time...”

My smirk turned to a smile and I lashed my hair at his neck. I opened my mouth to unleash a command alongside the pheromones I let out.


“Kneel.”, I said.


He dutifully obeyed, falling to his knees, palms on the hard floor of my room. I lifted up my left leg and nudged my room door close with a push of my bare foot. We were then alone.


I probably could’ve toyed with him a bit more before hair-plugging him, but I was light on the pheromones. I really only wanted him to obey just two commands really.


“I guess it’s fair to fill you in on the situation, given how you helped us hook up.”

“Wha?”, he stammered.


I giggled.


“Remember everything that happened Saturday for me.”, I said, giving him the last order.

I saw realization dawn on his eyes as the memories I told him to block came flooding back. What I ordered forgotten could easily be ordered remembered. The block would’ve weakened with time anyways. I guess I might’ve had to deal with him sooner or later, if I wanted to avoid a fine for what I did to Brock.


Around that time the pheromones wore off. He tried to move to run, but I had already given him a bit of paralytic chemicals with my hair-plugs. Nothing I couldn’t undue with more chemicals when the time was right.


So, he was stuck kneeling at my feet.


“What the, how could you. What are you doing to me? Where’s Brock?”

I grinned.


“He and I spent some wonderful time together, no thanks for you trying to be tight-lipped about his schedule. Thankfully you humans can’t keep secrets when pheromones are on the table.”

“Where is he? What did you do with him?”

“The same thing I’m going to do to you. You two were friends right? Seems fair to have a similar fate. Yours won’t be quite the same though. You’re not really my type I’m afraid.”

“Type? What are you talking about? Why can’t I move?!?”

“Just relax. You’ll be able to move soon enough. But first, grit your teeth cause this is gonna hurt.”

I started to shrink him, just like I did Brock. He had far less of a pain tolerance than his friend. Wouldn’t stop screaming as his bones shifted and cracked. What a weenie.


I needed him a bit smaller for what I wanted to do to him. He wasn’t gonna get Brock’s treatment per-se. So, screaming and doing his best to writhe, he dwindled down and down to he was at my feet, kneeling at my toes. He was about as tall as a large cricket, a scant 3 inches in height. His clothes fell off of him then onto him, obviously, and so I kicked his shirt, hoodie, jeans and underwear off his tiny form, revealing it to me as it knelt on the floor.


I wiggled my toes before his exposed self, and removed his paralysis before sliding out the rest of my hair from his tiny body.


“There we go, the perfect size for you: bite size~”

I laughed, teasing humans was just too much fun! He was of course horrified with a dumb look on his tiny face: much as I could see it. He was looking up at me after all, briefly, before he scrambled up from his knees and tried to run away to the door.


I taunted him some more as I lifted my foot up. I cast him in its shadow, making him feel I would step on him. But, I had a better idea in mind, so I stopped short of planting my sole on him, let him run ahead of my foot, then pivoted the ped to knock him over with a boop of my toes.


“Boop.”, I said. Not very creative or original, but I was having fun!


“Just where do you think you’re going?”, I said. “You can’t slip under the door crack at your height. No, the only place you’re going, is inside me. Just like Brock.”

I bent down and picked him up. He was screaming, pounding at my fingers as I brought him up to my midriff, pressing him against the taut tan-toned skin there.


“Can you guess where you’re going Lance?”


I was trying to tease him of course, but my stomach wasn’t cooperating at first. After a good few seconds of holding him there, finally my tummy let out a gurgle.


“No! You crazy Zenith bitch. You ate Brock.”


“Not exactly.”, I said, bringing him up past my chest as I spoke. I was taking my time.


“I mean, I did, but I consumed him another way. A more intimate, fun way. You’re not the type I like for... shall we say, ‘romance’ though. No.”

I brought him up to my lips, and let my breath wash over him with my next words.


“You are the perfect type for a snack, however~”


He didn’t much like that, trying to fidget out of the grip of my pinching fingers on his side. He started beating at the sides of the digits as hard as he could.


“Ha, that almost tickles.”, I said. “It’s pointless. Even at your normal height you’d have no chance of bruising my flesh. But now? Now it’s just cute. A meal having a tantrum. Ha!”

“Fuck you!”

I laughed in his face.


“You wish. But by all means keep fussing.”

I stuck my tongue out and trailed it down the front of his form. He punched and kicked against it futilely all the while.


“I love it when my meals squirm after all~”


Opening wide, I stuffed him in. Three inches was pretty small, but way bigger than a gam who could only dream of such heights. Lance actually took up a bit of space in my mouth as I tossed him from cheek to cheek.


He had a bad time of it of course, constantly punching his fists and flailing his limbs. I heard him cry out ‘ouch’ after he punched one of my teeth, serving only to injure his knuckles in the process.


Humans could be so stupid. I did like the taste of them though. It was pretty rare I ate them, but this wasn’t the first time. Since it’s not really easy to shrink them as small as gams, you can get a lot more of the savory flavor suckling on them. In comparison. It’s not really practical to eat more than one at once though.


For starters, a human has to tick me off enough, or I need to be in the mood enough, to actually shrink them and eat them. Then, it’s hard to shrink them small enough to make a lot of room in your mouth.


I can’t imagine swallowing a 6 inch human: the size I shrunk Brock to. I bet it’s possible though. Our bodies are amazing things.


Anyways after some tongue wrestling I gulped Lance down. He kept fighting till he reached my throat like a real trooper, although maybe it was just panic causing him to fuss that much. I imagine it was real claustrophobic with my throat squeezing tight against him. At least it wasn’t dark thanks to my bioluminescence, so if he was afraid of the darkness he wouldn’t have to worry about that.


He would have to worry about my stomach acids though. I felt his journey down my throat, tracing it with my finger. He was a decent-sized living meal after all, and the sensation of something like that pushing against one’s throat is really neat.


I felt him plop in my gut and that was that. With my sense of hearing I could pick up some faint screams, but he couldn’t muster enough force against my stomach walls to be felt in there, and that’s assuming he even got to them. He probably sizzled into shock before then.


I sat back at my desk, kicked up my feet, and continued wasting time on the internet as my stomach churned and dissolved him away.


The next class was uneventful, as was the rest of the night.


You know, for whatever reason I just really didn’t like that guy. I think it was his face. Just, something was off about it. Unaesthetic in a way that offended me I guess. I know that seems petty, but I know humans do the same thing a lot of the time. They’ve told me as much. You just see someone and based on what they looked like you’ve already got a bias for or against them. A bias that can often be overcome once you get to know them.


I guess that wasn’t the case for Lance though, ha.


---

Chapter 11: 2100 October 14th, Thursday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 11: 2100 October 14th, Thursday


So today was a bit interesting. Before I write about the events I need to go into some history I think. I realized I covered the Peace Day deal and some tidbits about government and laws and stuff. However, I never really wrote about the war itself. I think that’s important to mention, cause it’s the other big reason why some humans don’t like Zenith. A big cause for the “red-eyes” slur flinging and stuff like that.


But before I can write about the war, I have to write a bit about what I learned about life before my kind landed on Earth.


A long, long time ago--so long we don’t even know the exact date--our people fled our home planet in a big ship: roughly the size of an island, though perhaps just a small one.


This ship was called the “Zera”, which is a rough translation from truespeak: particularly a word that means something like ‘hope’. Pretty corny I know, but it was built and named far before my time.


Anyways, it was a huge colony ship on a mission to search for a new home. It was equipped with very advanced hydroponics, life support systems, and much more. Since it was designed to take us to a new home, it had to serve as a home in and of itself right?

Within its massive interior there was advanced farming systems set up. Not just nutrient-rich grounds for gams to grow in of course--a valuable food supply--but also for many crops that were native to our planet. There was also plenty of equipment to help build and set things up on any planet we landed on. Most basically, seeds and the like for said crop plants, but kept in storage.


Speaking of storage, the Zera wasn’t just going to help us set up on our new home, but it was also acting to preserve the history and culture of our homeworld. Tons of information, stories, and more were stored in datalogs on the ship. Of course, we wanted to save the creatures of our planet too: at least many of them. So, there were live specimens of fauna kept in enclosures as well. Flora was preserved as well, even if it didn’t offer much in terms of crop potential.


Now one of the biggest questions when anyone learns about this stuff first, and I imagine humans ask the same, is ‘what happened to the Zenith homeworld?’


And that’s the big thing, we don’t know! No one does. People on the ship used to know, but they are gone now sadly. The ship was faster than light, but space is big. Like, really big. The ship couldn’t just zip wherever it wanted with a warp drive or by making a worm hole or something. It wasn’t like the movies. Our technology wasn’t there yet and still isn’t.


We were searching for any inhabitable planet, not Earth in particular (we didn’t even know Earth existed at the time I imagine). Still, space was so vast that the journey went on for decades and decades, then centuries and centuries. Probably over a thousand years at the least.


Now that’s a lot of time to spend on a ship, even a cool one with enough food and, presumably, entertainment. The original people from homeworld started getting tired of it. Maybe some of them lost hope, and maybe others were just bored. Others, I imagine, simply felt they had done enough to ensure future generations of Zenith were ready for the journey, and decided they had enough. So, they willfully ended their lives by heading out airlocks. The extreme cold and depressurization of space is one of the few things that can kill our kind I suppose.


And so, one by one, everyone who originally came from homeworld was gone.


Now this wasn’t viewed as a problem by the survivors. After all, it was their own life to live, or end, I suppose was the idea. The other reason this wasn’t too worrisome at the time was due to all the stored datalogs. Probably the equivalent of petabytes of information on homeworld, the history, the terrain and stuff like that. On top of that you also had written works from people who lived on the ship, both those from homeworld and those who originated on Zera. Many of these were journals or diaries.


Kind of funny that I’m writing a diary now for a college assignment!


So, yeah everyone was presumably like “yeah no worries it was nice of them to stay with us long as we did, but we have all these datalogs to remember the important stuff with anyways.”


And years went on, with the general trend of the oldest Zenith getting bored and ‘heading out’ so to speak, while younger ones took over as leaders, increased the population, and so on in a cycle.


Personally I can’t imagine wanting to throw myself out an airlock ever, but I guess I never had to grow up and live on a giant spaceship. Seems more boring and trial-some than life here on earth.


Unfortunately, as the journey went on over many years, a disaster hit. There was a glitch in the datalog systems. Far as we know, everything was lost. Just like that, the history of homeworld, why we left: poof, gone. No one knows what caused the glitch, but the theory was that it was an EMP like effect from some errant star flare or something.


From that point, data recording amped up a bit on the ship, both written down and orally. That’s how we still know there was any data lost at all in fact.


More years went by and, at last, Earth was detected via ship sensors when the Zera was very far away: a year or so out still I think. Maybe more. Maybe way more in fact. Anyways, the Zenith onboard didn’t know what life was on the planet, only that it had some, and had plenty of water and stuff too. A resource-rich world in the so-called ‘circumstellar habitable zone’ of its star. It was perfect.


Alas, the Zera was not. There was another glitch in the ship. This one was even more unknown in origin, but affected the farming systems. Crops we’re dying off. Now we weren’t idiots, we knew how to manually plant food. However, the farming system used complicated processes to make sure the soil always had nutrients. The highly detailed information on the design of those systems, their maintenance, how to repair and stuff like that was lost when the datalogs were.


Gams still did ok. Given their low need for nutrients on an individual level, they were able to survive still, eating out whatever nutrients they could to fully form and mature. The actual crops though, they needed more nutrients and water. Eventually the soil wasn’t enough for them and they started dying.


So, we now had food issues. Gams were still around as a staple of course, but the more filling vegetables and fruits were getting in short supply. Eventually the last crops were harvested from everything in the farming system itself.


The food my people had taken for granted was dwindling. Crop flora was entire lost. By the time the Zera entered the Solar System, the Zenith had already started eating whatever remotely edible plants there were in storage. When those weren’t enough, much of the fauna stocks were consumed as well.


Keep in mind that, from what I was told--and Zenith from that time are still around on Earth of course--it wasn’t like a panic or anything. We were apparently civilized about raiding the stores of life we had on board. But, it was still an unfortunate affair. We Zenith did, apparently, try and make sure to save at least a few samples of every bit of flora or fauna onboard.


No one was ever at risk of starving to death, everyone was nourished, but it came at a high cost to what we were trying to preserve, I imagine.


Anyways, Zera finally neared Earth’s orbit. Given the food situation everyone on board was super eager to land. So, landing protocol was engaged, and the Zera started descending towards Earth.


But it was not that simple. The last kerfuffle to strike the Zera struck, and it was a big one. If anyone were to ever read this diary, they might guess that, yes, there was another glitch. The landing systems and protocol this time.


To put it simply, the ship descended way faster than expected. At the same time, life support systems started to malfunction. It wasn’t a meteoric speed, but fast enough that the Zera would have issues landing.


And it did. The ship didn’t land so much as crash on Earth. It did so with intense heat in the ship’s interior too, both due to the failure of life-support systems and the whole ‘descending faster than you are supposed to makes things really hot’ part of flight I guess.


Now, we Zenith are of course very resistant, so not as single one of us was harmed int he process. The gams are pretty sturdy too, and small, and very plentiful. Though many died from the ones yet unconsumed, many more made it out well enough.


Alas, the same couldn’t be said for the fauna and flora storage. Their life support systems also gave out. Many needed climate-controlled containers to live in. They were presumed all lost.


So, Zera crashed into the planet, dented and bent and beyond repair. Power out. The only bits of our homeworld preserved was its dented wreckage. And, of course, we Zenith and the gams. That was it. But, there was not a single Zenith casualty from the landing at all.


The Zenith quickly fanned out from the crashed landing though. My people weren’t just gonna give up of course! It wasn’t long till we found life as the history goes, then civilization in the form of humans.


Admittedly, the humans probably had reason to dislike us at first. Viewing the planet as their own, they probably thought us very rude ‘guests’. My people were hungry, impatient, and curious and didn’t yet understand the human tongues. The first meetings between Zenith and humans often consisted of my kind testing their strength and durability and finding it lacking. Think Zenith yanking at these strange, similar looking humans and inadvertently tearing their arms off. Since humans (or the vast majority) had no real psionic index to speak of, that meant we couldn’t use telepathy to communicate either.


Now we Zenith are fast learners of any mouth-language, but our first encounters with humans were obviously very fatal or maiming for them, and so they didn't say much other than screams, yelps, ‘leave me alone’ and stuff like that.


Again, so the history told.


Eager for resources, the Zenith pioneers spread out and claimed territory for their own, much to humanity’s dismay. They also wanted revenge for the initial ‘meetings’ between our kind.


So, just as the Zenith started learning human tongues from exposure, the war was officially started.


As you can imagine, no sooner than it started officially did the Zenith start winning. A single Zenith could rip through entire squads with her bare-hands: our weapon of choice even to this day. The planet’s militaries, which were spread a bunch of different nations at the time, were pretty advanced. The USA, the region I call my home, was chief among them there.


However even the most destructive explosives served only to stun. It also didn’t help that we Zenith at the time didn’t really have a home base. Yeah, the Zera was guarded but we were spreading out across the globe to whatever city we pleased, and fast. We would just kick people out of their homes at the time and claim whatever food or whatnot we saw fit while briefly setting up camps in the region. Camps, again, being just kicking humans out of their homes and living there ourselves.


So, if you wanted to even try to blow up Zenith with heavy weapons, it meant destroying your own cities.


Speaking of destruction, I didn’t even mention the psionic warriors. Those Zenith with higher than normal psionic indexes who could use telekinesis to tear apart vast swaths of people from a distance. Now, all Zenith have some grasp on telekinesis. But for most of us, sadly, it’s little more than a convenience or a party trick to impress humans with.


For some Zenith though, they could tear apart tanks with their minds instead of having to get close and use their hands. Others were powerful enough to level houses with a thought. Bigger buildings could be leveled by cracking the support beams. Psionic warriors were especially effective at pulling helicopters out of the sky. At least that’s what I learned in history class and such.


Now, every time humans or Zenith learn about psionic warriors, there’s always one that asks the same question. ‘Could they fly?’ Sadly, no, since we Zenith, even those not too high on the psionic index, have a sort of resistance to psionic phenomenon. Telekinesis in particular. So, psionic warriors couldn’t fly around with levitation or anything. I mean, in theory the most powerful might be able to hover for brief moments I suppose, maybe.


Then some smart-ass usually asks ‘well, what about standing on a sheet of metal, or a surfboard or something, and then telekinetically levitating that to fly that way?’


Now that is a bit more doable in theory, but there’s a lot of reasons it’s not done in practice. Namely, it’s rather dangerous and unwieldy. We Zenith can run fast enough as it is, so flight wasn’t too needed for us.


Sorry, I guess I’m writing a bit of a tangent.


So yeah, Zenith were kicking human butt. However, humans were crafty. Some of their best soldiers went on a secret mission to the Zera’s landing site. There, in the dead of night, they somehow extracted some of the metal used for the ship’s hull. Not a lot in comparison to the ship itself, but about a shipping-container’s worth I believe.


Then, they took the chunk of metal to some special facility they had to process it where, under intense heat and pressure, they broke it down and smelted it into the casing for bullets.


An important thing about the Zera, is that most of the metal used to make it is incredibly strong. So strong, that even we have a hard time getting through it. It came from homeworld, and the way to make it is lost and, now, studying or trying to study the metal or how to reproduce it is illegal.


Anyways so the humans now had precious few bullets which they thought could hurt us.


They were right.


Launched at very high speeds, the bullets actually injured Zenith forces and, for the first time in the war, Zenith started to die. Only a few. Most were simply injured by the bullets. The causalities were in the single digits (or is it ‘single digit’?)


The humans simply meant to intimidate the Zenith, maybe get them to back down or get us a to a negotiating table. Naturally that didn’t work. The Zenith, my people, were beyond furious. Their ship was defiled, and they kind, however few, were killed by inferior beings.


So the war ramped up in cruelty. Civilians, not often spared to start with, were now being hunted down as ‘revenge’ by us Zenith. Structures were being destroyed with more purpose now. Roads were torn up by psionic warriors as Zenith made their way to the capitals of the nations and wrecked havoc on the centers of government there. Tanks were taken up by psionic warriors and used as bullets of their own to tear through structures and armies alike.


It seemed humanity was at a loss. Chaos was rampant.


But then, almost out of nowhere, the Zenith offered a peace deal for reasons I wrote about earlier along with the deal itself, along with the laws that followed.


Laws aside though, humans were very, very bitter about the war. Many lost their family members but lived on. Today, you have humans who hate Zenith for taking grandparents they never knew (seems silly to me), though so very old people might remember their parents lost.


I also didn’t write about it at the time, but everyone even remotely involved in harvesting metal from the Zera--be it the actual task force itself, or their commanders, the support team, contractors and even the CEO of the company that made the vehicles used in the operation--all of them were turned over and killed as part of the peace deal. Anyone who ever fired one of those bullets, or ordered the firing of said bullets, was also brutally slaughtered after their surrender, a surrender which was part of the peace process.


So, some humans were upset about that too, especially, as it had been seen as the war was over, why kill them? The Zenith view at the time, still held today, was that if the humans involved in killing Zenith were let to live, unpunished, then that might inspire anti-Zenith sects of humanity to fight. They’d be crushed of course, but it’d be a waste.


The metal itself was all recovered far as we know. Even the spent bullet casings and shells or whatever were picked up off the ground meticulously.


Anyways, wow I did it again, turning my diary into a tangent of sorts. The reason I brought this all up though, like I wrote earlier was, again, to show why some humans just don’t like us.


However, it’s not as though the Zenith were unfair. We just wanted to integrate the two species. Yes, we’re on top, but humans aren’t wiped out, or enslaved or, worse, turned into a source of food and fun not unlike cattle: all would have been quite easy for us Zenith.


It was, and still is, important for us to try and live together. Colleges are forced to be mixed Zenith and Humans, for instance. Now, education before that can’t be for practical reasons, but even then my earlier, non college classes were spoken language rather than telepathy or the like. Most of them at least, just to help us settle in further.


I’ve written it before and I can’t say I pity the humans too much about all the stuff they had to put up with. Yeah, having to rebuild and repair some capital cities after the war was a pain, and there’s no denying technological advancement wasn’t set back a bit due to all the effort put into that.


But, things are better now! And, also, I’m just trying to get a degree, get a nice job, and live my life like any human in the USA or on the planet. I hatched here on this planet by the way, not on another planet or on a ship. We Zenith have a lot in common with the humans, as much as I or other Zenith hate to admit. I admit it, even if I treat humans as fragile annoyances to break now and then. It’s just how it is.


Some humans just can’t get over it though.


That’s why I wrote all that, to give some background for why something that happened today might happen.


Anyways, yeah, 3000 words later let me actual go back to treating this diary like a diary and cover some events of the day.


So, classes ended this Thursday and I was walking along with Wojis, who shared my last class. This time, Soaph was here too as she was gonna stay on campus to grab dinner. And last but not least, as a rare occurrence, we had Veldel with us as well.


I guess I haven’t written much about Veldel yet. I kind of just spewed a bunch of background details already, so I won’t do that here. I’ll just mention a few quick details about her for now, whatever is relevant.


Appearance wise, she stuck to mostly the same attire we did: tank or crop tops--any top which let the skin of our taut bellies be bared. She sometimes wore skirts, but more often shorts and today she had a black pair of the latter on. She usually wore sandals--again, like the rest of us Zenith mostly. However, she usually chose those with more straps than the rest of us. Hers for the day were a more gladiator style, in brown, only the straps didn’t ride up her leg all that much: stopping at around the ankle area.


But that’s just clothes. The most distinctive part of her appearance was that it was always changing, sort of. We Zenith can change the colors of our hair and skin, naturally. However, Veldel liked to do that all the time, constantly. Not in the sense of a new color every day, but more that her skin and hair would constantly shift in colorful patterns.


This is a skill of us Zenith. We can all do it, some better and faster than others. I guess you could say it was a gift of hers to do it as fast and with as much control as Veldel did.


In our culture though, this is seen as kind of tacky. Almost flashy or show-off-y. But, Veldel didn’t much care for that critique. I asked her once why she did color-shifting almost all the time, and she said simply that she liked it. It was fun to her, and a fun way to impress the humans. I expect she meant more a fun way to sort of lord a sense of superiority over them though, not that I could complain about that.


Anyways, it was rare for her to hang out with us outside of meal times. Even then she’d sometimes disappear. So, I was surprised when she run up to us and joined us as we were walking. Today, she started with tones of black and white for her body and hair. The black bits would be like spots, shifting around her predominantly stark-white body. Others would be like less defined shapes, scattered like dots of ink. It was like one of those Rorschach tests or something. I think that’s what she was going for.


Wojis playfully suggested that when the black parts of her patterns were more spherical, there was sort of a ‘cow’ vibe to the design. We all had a good chuckle on that, Veldel too in good sport. At that point she swapped to shades of blue and green, so then her body had a living lava-lamp like pattern to it. It was admittedly neat but, again, yeah kind of tacky if you ask me. I guess the important thing is that she likes it though. More power to her.


It’s not as though the skin and hair color combinations are needed to identify us. Our features are typically flawless, but in their own way. We have facial differences and stuff varying heights and some shape variations to our bodies.


Anyways so we were walking, chatting about not much of importance really. Mitch’s party this weekend was mentioned. Then, from our side, came a rock hurtling through the air.


It was a small stone. We turned our heads to it as it neared. Veldel caught it telekinetically before it reached her head. She reached up and crushed it in her hand after.


Anyways we knew someone had thrown it, and could see them briefly. We were walking by one of the many mini-arks on campus. The assailant ducked behind a tree after throwing it, but we saw her run out from behind it afterwards.


So, we gave chase. A very brief chase I should add. We caught her real quick. We could’ve used telekinesis to get her faster, by levitating a stick in the woman’s path and Veldel probably could’ve telekinetically tugged on the woman herself. But, it seemed she wanted the thrill of a more physical chase, as did we to be honest.


Wojis was the one to actually nab her, tackling the student to the grass. Veldel looked to all the other humans in the area and released her pheromones.


“Leave.”, she barked, and they obeyed.


The assailant tried to leave too, but I used my own pheromones to negate that command. Obviously we wanted her to stick to find out what was up.


Wojis shook the gal a bit.


“Uh, why’d you throw a rock at us you jerk?”, she said.


The student had glasses, and short brown hair. She was wearing a hoodie and some jeans with wide bottoms. She had on some sneakers too.


“You red-eyes, you took everything from me. I lost my grandfather in the war...”


I remember rolling my eyes and thinking ‘not again’ and ‘how cliche’. But, she continued.


“My dad was killed by one of you in a work accident and now, finally at college, my girlfriend goes missing. I know it’s one of your kind who got her. Probably accidentally broke her leg bumping into her, and figured it’d be easier to get rid of her than pay a fine. I know you, you’re all the same, you think nothing of us.”

“I mean, that’s not entirely true.”, said Soaph.


“I can’t focus anymore. My grades are gonna go to shit now that she’s gone. I’m just done. I know you’re gonna kill me, just like you would if I scuffed one of your shoes. So go ahead and do it, fucking cowards.”, the human said.


“Well actually I would’ve settled just roughing you up a bit, but if you insist.”, I said.


At that point though, Veldel actually stepped forward, gently nudging Wojis aside.


She moved her color-shifting fingers towards the woman’s hoodie and pulled down the zipper.


“What?”, said the human. “How surprising, are you gonna try and fuck me too-”


“As I thought by what little of the design I could see. Your shirt has a piano design for its emblem. Do you play?”, said Veldel.


“I mean, yeah but I don’t see how-”

When I say Veldel acted without hesitation, I mean it. She was fast. Not a moment of waste in her movements. She leaned in and moved her hands atop the humans. Pressing them close together, she squeezed and worked her fingers to utterly pulverize the woman’s hands. Pulverize isn’t even the right word for it I think. It was more like Veldel treated her hands like paper, and crumbled them up as tight as possible. Blending them like a blender would or something. Completely mashed.


What was left was a gory mess of mangled bones on flesh past the woman’s wrists.


She let out the cries of physical and mental anguish one would expect.


“I play too.”, said Veldel. “Now we have even less in common though, how fitting for an inferior being like yourself. Die if you feel like it, beg my friends to do it too if you want. It seems that despite the ‘tragedies’ you went through, you still needed more to learn that everything you have can be taken away by us with ease.”


Veldel wiped her hands together, then shook them off of blood.


She turned to us.


“Sorry to rush things, but I guess the timing of this works out. I had to get going, I have some lab work to finish up. So, if you’ll excuse me.”


“Uh ok.”, I said. “Cya around Veldel.”


“Take care. Maybe I’ll see you at Mitch’s party.”, said Soaph.


“Yeah!”, said Wojis.


“Maybe.”, she said as she walked off.


So now we had a screaming, mangled woman to deal with.


“Hmm, we’re definitely in fine territory now. I was just gonna break a finger or something.”, said Wojis.


“Yeah same, but the rock would’ve hit Veldel so I can see why she did what she did.”


“Alright, let’s get rid of her. She was kind of requesting as much earlier.”, said Soaph.


The human woman seemed really distraught as Soaph sunk hair into her neck. I think she was talking to the talk before, but after losing her hands, realizing that, while dead, she won’t be able to play the piano or anything else she liked, well, I guess the notion hit realer than before.


I note as much cause she struggled a bit through the shrinking process. Wojis was able to hold her steady enough that no paralytic was needed.


Soaph was doing the hair-plugging, so the woman shrunk all the way down to one inch tall. I picked up her clothes and chucked them in a nearby bush.


With Soaph’s hair out of the woman, Wojis stepped forward and hovered her flip-flopped foot above the student.


“I’ll take care of this I guess. My shoes are the easiest to clean, wearing cheap foam ones today.”


I laughed. “Today? You always do that, Citrus.”


She huffed, then slammed her yellow-skinned foot down on the student. We all heard a big crunch, then some more as she wiggled the foot in the flip-flop, settling her ped and, in the process, further grinding the woman beneath the sandal’s sole.


Soaph clapped her hands.


“Alright, that’s over with, lets get some dinner!”


“Great, I’m starving.”, I said. Wojis echoed the sentiment and we ate on Campus. Veldel was absent, but the rest of the gang was there and we had a fun time chatting.


---

Chapter 12: 2100 October 15th, Friday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 12: 2100 October 15th, Friday


Friday! One of my favorite days. Behind only Saturday and, perhaps, Sunday.


After the little bit of classes I had were done, I’d be able to hang out pretty much all day. Once again, Nyrle and I decided to spend time together at her place, including watching another movie.


I arrived at her dorm, slipped my sandals off, and entered to see that once again her mom had sent her some boxes of gams. She had already unpacked them all this time though, and was messing with her phone, bare light-purple feet kicked up on the table when I walked in.


We exchanged hellos and a hug before she started getting popcorn and soda from the kitchen.


In the meantime, I popped open one of the plastic food containers filled with gams to help myself to a quick snack right away. I held the pinch-full up to my face and paused mid-stuffing-them-in to notice a rather large gam. A solid 1cm! I wrote before how most were around 20-30mm, so this was a neat find. I ate him and the rest in my hand all the same. I don’t ever plan to lay an egg, certainly not while I’m in college. But, if I ever did, I frankly can’t imagine doing it with a gam less than 60mm in height. Ha.


Anyways Nyrle and I were close enough for me to just eat her food like that. Plus, it wasn’t as though I didn’t bring my own contribution to our movie day. In addition to my usual attire I had a small purple handbag with me: purse sized in fact. We planned ahead of time to multi-task a bit for movie day.


So she brought over the popcorn and drinks to the couch she had, and I brought over a few gam containers, stacking them atop one another on my arms as I moved over and set them down on the far right corner of the table. The popcorn was set against the left-arm of the dorm couch (which was smaller than a normal full couch obviously). I was towards the right arm of the couch, and Nyrle, who set the drinks to the left end of the table for now, was sitting more to the couch's middle.


I set my little handbag down and opened it up, taking out my contribution: two bottles of nail polish, alongside some paper towels just in case any of it spilled.


I had dark blue for her, and dark red for me.


“Oooh good pick.”, she said.


“Thanks!”, I replied.


She made sure her feet weren’t in the way as I laid the paper towels down.


“So what movie are we watching?”, I asked.


“I figured an older monster movie this time around.”, she said.


“Really?”

“Yeah, might be interesting. Unless you wanted a tacky rom-com or something instead.”

“Alright if you say so. I’ll get our pedicure team ready.”


As she hit play on the remote, I grabbed one of the containers of gams. Popping the air-holed lid, I dumped them all out onto the spread of paper towels. I released some pheromones to better prime them to obey.


“Today you live to serve us. Well, I guess that’s everyday isn’t it.”, I said.

I laughed.


“Paint our toe nails. You’ll be pampering our feet for now.”, I continued.


With that done, I kicked my feet on the table, letting my light-brown peds loom over the gams on my side. Nyrle laughed and kicked her bare light-purple feet up on her side.


It was amusing seeing the gams stumble from the vibrations as our heels hit the table. Laughing, I bent my knees and angled my feet down, so the soles touched the top of the table, and my toes were within clambering distance of the minuscule gams at our feet.


Yeah, the gams still had to work to reach them, but at least they were in reach. I felt a couple overeager (or just slow to move) gams flatten beneath my right foot. Oh well, there were still plenty left to work. Tens upon tens of them.


I watched the gams work as a team to unscrew the lid of the polish bottles, then take it up (as the brush was built into the lid). Steadily, they approached our toes and got to work. My team started with the big pinky toe on my right foot, but Nyrle’s team had the opposite idea, starting with the same toe but on her left.


We each giggled, watching them work a moment. It was good entertainment. I was happy that gams were intelligent enough to parse complex directions like this. They probably never saw a bottle of polish in their life, but I assume they must've used similar tools to brushes or something at some point, cause they immediately knew what to do with it.


It’s a good thing they are strong too, at least for their size. Lifting the lid of the polish, even as a team like they did, was impressive.


For tiny little creatures, I suppose. As they worked, I took up another container of gams, popped it open, then devoured a live, squirming handful.


After swallowing, I said to those at my feet: “Don’t mess up, or you’ll get demoted to food service.”

Nyrle and I shared a laugh at that, and she dipped her hand into the container to help herself to a big gulp of the beings.


As the movie played, and the gams labored on, the two of us chatted. The movie was really just a backdrop most of the time for our conversations and affections--unless it was really good. And you know, I’m sure Attack of the Giant Radioactive Lizard was great for its time, but it seemed a tad dated like any decades old movie was. At least it was in color with some good CGI.


“So, no project this weekend right?”, I asked.


“That’s right.”, said Nyrle. She tossed some gam-seasoned popcorn into her mouth, then took a swig of her fizzy soda filled with swimming gams.


“So that means you are coming to that Mitch guy’s party right?”

“Of course. It’s been too long since I’ve been to a party.”


“I agree, incidents aside that is.”

“Ugh, you and the others never let me live that stuff down.”

“Yeah well, you know that you can make a bit of a mess.”, I said.

“I suppose, but I’ll try and be more careful this time.”, she said.

I laughed.


“As if.”


Nyrle’s eyes went wide.


“Oh yeah, speaking of parties, you know who really liked the last one?”, said Nyrle.

“Who?”

“Maggie!”

I remember tilting my head.


“Maggie? Really? I mean, she seemed to enjoy things but...”

“Yeah, she really liked it. She went into detail on the gam games and stuff like that. Obviously I was happy she participated in that stuff. Maggie trying gam gams and eating gams all in one day? I couldn’t imagine. But, I didn’t expect her to be eager to go to another party with us to do that sort of stuff again.”


“Wait what?”

“Yeah she said she had a blast. So, however you got her to try that stuff, good job I suppose.”

“Huh.”

“Yeah. In fact she even asked for some gams.”

“She what?!?”

I was a bit surprised before, but that really got me.


“Is she eating them now on the regular?”, I asked.


“Oh no. I mean, at least she says she isn’t I gave her a small container of them. I asked her if she ate them and she said no, and she’s not one to lie to me. I think she’s just playing with them from time to time, maybe just watching or studying them even.”

“Wow, way to go Maggie I suppose.”, I said.

The gams had started on our big toes at this point. I looked down to see how they were doing, and it was ok. An even enough job.


“You know, I don’t think I ever really asked how you two met. She seems to really look up to you. Admire you and all that.”, I said.


Nyrle was momentarily distracted by the lizard in the movie firing a laser from its mouth at a building. I had to admit that effect was kind of cool in a corny sort of way.


“Oh!”, said Nyrle. “Yeah, we met in a freshman class together. One of the advanced ones. She’s pretty smart! Pretty cute too if you ask me, and I thought the same back then. After a few classes together, I chatted her up and got to know her a bit. She actually wore glasses back then.”

“Really?”, I said.

“Yeah. This was before I introduced her to our little gang of course. By then, I had cured that for her.”


I reached for a glass of soda on the other end of the table, doing my best not to move my feet too much. I took it up and used it to wash down another handful of gams. Of course, even just moving my feet slightly I ended up crushing one of the pedicure-laborers under my toes, but serves him right for being clumsy I guess.

“You hair-plugged her for that?”, I said.

“Mhmmm.”


“Wow, cellularly modifying a human to fix some dumb flaw of them. You always were a softy I suppose.”, I said.


She scoffed.


“Please, maybe by your standards. Besides, I’m devouring as much of these gams as you are here.”, said Nyrle.

“Yeah, but they’re just gams.”

I looked to the TV as the giant lizard stuffed its mouth full of cards. I laughed.


“We’re all kind of like giant monsters to them I suppose.”, I said.

She laughed, taking up another handful of gams. Playfully ‘rawr’ing, she devoured them in a gulp.


Then, her face took on a more serious, though still soft expression.


“Listen though, Zlee, you have to do me a favor.”

“Yeah sure, what is it?”

“Well, like I said Maggie has been eager to go to another party. Obviously I told her not to come to this one, since I would be there and I didn’t intend to pass on the cleaner or anything. I told her it could be dangerous going, and she seemed to understand, but I couldn’t get her to promise not to show up.”

“Oh? So you want me to keep a look out, and try and keep her out in case she shows?”

“Yeah, if you wouldn’t mind. I feel bad but, it’s for her safety and all. She can have fun with us another time, under different circumstances. But, you know, just in case... it’s best she doesn’t go with us to Mitch’s.”


“No problem Nyrle. I’ll keep an eye out for her.”


She smiled.


“Thanks Zlee, you’re a good friend.”

She leaned over and hugged me, and I hugged her back. My cheek against hers, I peeked near her feet and noticed that her shifting feet had not only crushed half her pedicure team, but also knocked over the bottle of blue polish.


“Wow, way to go ditz-zilla~”, I said.


“What do you mean-OH”

She gasped, hurriedly, yet carefully, leaning forward to right the polish up. Some of it had spilled over a chunk of the pedicure team that dodged her feet.


“Oops. Sorry.”

“I mean, it’s a little wasted polish no biggie, but it’s your dorm. You’re lucky I thought to bring paper towels.”

I eyed her toes to see that they were done anyways. A nice coat of blue on her toe nails.


“Looks pretty though.”, I said.


“Thanks, yours too.”, she said.

I looked down at my toes, wiggling them before the team of gams that labored on them. This killed one too close: a noble sacrifice.


“Thanks! And yeah, they did a decent job, not that it was a hard task or anything.”


I looked directly at the gams by my feet now. They stared back up at me, awaiting another order perhaps, or maybe just the lovely sound of my voice.


“Hmmmmmmm.”

I kept them waiting on my judgment, teasing them. My pheromones still lingered in their mind, making my approval delightful, and the mere fear of my condemnation quite stressful.


“Good job.”, I said. “You’ve served Zlee-zilla well.”

Nyrle snickered.


“As a reward...”, I continued. “You get to enjoy the touch of my superb feet.”

I lifted my feet slightly and slid them forward over the small swarms of gams who had been tending my toes. I pressed down, feeling them squirm.


“As I flatten your puny lives of course.”

They squished rather nicely. I shifted my feet side to side, rubbing them in as Nyrle gasped.


“How evil, ‘Zlee-zilla’”


I laughed.


“What, you don’t expect the movie monster to be nice do you? I seem to remember a certain ditz-zilla ‘rawr’ing at gams before gulping them down just moments ago.”


She huffed, giggling.


“Excuse you!”j, she said.


She moved back from me a bit, lifting her right foot up, knocking some gams aside who were too close to her shifting peds. What she did next surprised me.


“’Nyrle-zilla’, gulped down those gams.”, she said.


She then stamped her right foot over the suddenly-screaming horde below her foot. Just like that, those dozens of gams were stomped out beneath her sole.


I let out a mock gasp.


“Yeah.”, she said, squinting her eyes as she slowly slid towards me. Her left hand slid into an open container of gams.


“And she’s hungry for more~”


She popped the gams in her mouth, cheeks puffed to give them room, then pounced me! I braced myself of course, pursing my lips as I guessed what she had in store.


I guessed correctly. Our lips locked, mouths opened, and our tongues danced with gams in-between. I wrestled some away from her and swallowed them down as we swapped spit.


Pulling away briefly.


“Nyrle-zilla is feeling frisky I see.”

She swallowed, exaggerating the motion by arcing her head back.


“More like ferocious. I’m sure Zlee-dorha doesn’t mind though.”


She started smooching at my neck.

“So I’m Zlee-dorha now?”, I said.

“You can be Zlee-zilla if you want.”, she replied.

I laughed, she did too. As our hands reached for each other’s shoulders, we both turned to the TV screen a moment. The Giant Radioactive Lizard was still on its rampage in the city.


“You ever wonder what things would be like if humans were as small as gams? I mean, we can make them near as small of course, but if they were always like that, you know?”, I said.


“Well, I’d have to be more careful around Maggie that’s for sure.”, she said.

I laughed.


“Nyrle-zilla’s still a softy. Your first thought is how to protect your human pal.”

She smiled.


“Well, she’s a friend like you.”

“If she was that small, do you really still think the two of you would’ve met?”, I said.

“If she was a similar enough person, and still in my class freshman here, than yeah I think so.”, said Nyrle... zilla.


“Do you think she’d be the same--or similar enough of person--if she was that small her whole life?” said I.

“Do you think you would be?”, she asked.


“Urgh I don’t wanna even think about being that small, as small as a gam. But, I guess I can’t imagine being someone different all that well.”

“Well, I think she’d be the same person, yeah. And I think you would be too in that case.”

“Urgh.”


“What.”, she said. “Don’t worry, I’d protect you.”

I scoffed.


“You’re weird. If you were that small...”, I said.

I smiled.


“I’d gobble you up!”, I said.


With my words I pushed against her now, moving so that her back was to the couch, and I was straddling her now. My lips moved to her collar for quick kisses that pecked the purple skin there, moving down to her chest which, sadly, was still covered by a top at the time.


She did a mock gasp.


“Wow, Zlee-zilla strikes back I see.”, she said. Her head rolled as I smooched a sensitive spot on her neck.


As I moved up her body, we kissed some more, my lips to her cheek and hers to the opposite one of mine. Eyes moved back to the screen.


“I think we’re thinking about this the wrong way. How do you think things would’ve been if we Zenith were as huge as that lizard on the TV.”, I said.


“Well.”, she said. “The world would be a bit more messy I imagine. Humans would probably even have a harder time at college with us around.”

We laughed.

“Gams probably see us like that already, stomping all over their settlements when they pop up in view. Monsters hundreds of feet tall, alluring ones though~”, she said.


“Yeah well I’ve never seen gams build buildings that complex.”, I said.


“Well, could always make a world like that for gams. Just set up some cardboard buildings and scatter them there. Then any Zenith or human could stomp around like a kaiju.”, she said.

“You know, I heard some people do that sort of thing.”, I said.


“Lots of wacky stuff on the internet.”, said Nyrle.


“Yeah, but we don’t need to go that far. I think our imaginations are vivid enough~”, I said.


I kissed at her neck real fast before moving my hand over what was left of the bulk of her pedicure team.


“Cower before Zee-zilla”, I said aloud.


They obeyed, crouching to their knees and raising their arms. All their strength combined couldn't move a finger, let alone my fist as it crashed down on them. After the initial impact I spread my fingers out and smeared them beneath my palm. What few stragglers survived that, I took out with finger pokes, giggling as they smushed.


Nyrle let out a mock gasp.


Wow, that was wasteful of you Zee-zilla.”

“What, I’m not gonna eat them. They were touching your feet earlier.”

She gasped again.


“My feet are perfectly clean.”, she said.


“Sure, but I’m still not going to eat off of them.


As we laughed, she rubbed her soles against my calves and the tops of my own feet. I was glad our nail-polish was the fast-drying variety, else we would’ve smeared that stuff all over our skin with that.


She placed her warm palms to my cheeks, squinting at me.


“Well, what about the rest of my body.”, she said.


She flashed a smile, I smiled back. I moved my hands under her top and started to remove it. She did the same for mine. Then we unclasped our bras. Our hands slid under each other’s clothes, treating them with care, but still working with fervor. Pretty soon we were start naked.


I grabbed her breasts, leaning in to kiss at her collarbone. She purred. My leg kicked the table, knocking some straggler gams off to the floor.


“Let’s move to the bed, you big monster.”, she said.


“Agreed.”


We slid off the couch, our bare feet falling on those gams who plopped to the floor earlier.


“The rampage is ongoing.”, I teased, as I noticed her foot fall on a good few at once: easily and obviously felt.


Nyrle’s bed was comfy enough. Well-made as always, but the blanket would jut get in the way so I tossed it off before she climbed onto it, and I onto her. I straddled her body, knees to the mattress, looking down at her. She looked up at me. Our red-eyes gazing into one another, each with the same lusty look.


She reached out her hand towards the table and the three gam containers levitated our way. One was already open from our earlier snaking. Two had lids which she yanked off and sent hurtling across the room on their journey.


“Nyrle-zilla’s special trick.”, I said.


“I guess I’m one of those space alien monsters with a big brain.”

I laughed.


“Well, Nyrle-zilla should do that kind of stuff more often. Maybe more often than when she gets a bit too much cleaner in her.”


She huffed, though gave a small giggle.


“Well, how about you use your special talent my fellow monster queen~”


With the containers settled on the bed, Nyrle looked to one and a flood of gams levitated out of the container and floated to her body. It was like a living, shifting wave of them. Growing impatient even with that, she took up the container with one hand mid transport and just sloppily dumped the rest over her naked front.


The gams fell upon her tits, falling down between her cleavage. Many fell by her tummy, and I saw one or two slip into her navel as well.


I licked my lips, opened wide, and unleashed a blast of pheromones along with some sweet new commands for the little creatures to obey.


“Our bodies are safe.”, I said. “Stay on them best you can.”


Pheromones were neat in that you could say things that were obviously not true, but people would abide it anyways. When used on humans, they’ve describe the experience as weird. They can know it’s logically false, but they think it’s true at the same time and can’t help treating it as such. It’s a sort of mental paradox or dissonance. I’ve been told it’s not that unpleasant when it happens when pheromones are involved though.


Anyways, at that point there were gams moving all over Nyrle’s body, while also doing their best to not fall off. Her fingers and toes clenched, body shifting slightly. She obviously enjoyed all the sensations.


I let her do that for a few seconds before joining the fun.


Opening wide again, pounced onto Nyrle’s body and started eating up the gams. I licked dozens off her nipples. I wrapped my lips about the ones crawling by her neck. I inhaled the few in her belly button. Each time I swallowed greedily.


My hand felt her form, crushing some gams when I felt like squeezing, but at other times I was more gentle. I raked them up with my fingers and brought them up towards her lips.


“Eat up, Nyrle-zilla~” I remember saying once or twice as I felt her lips wrap around the digits, sucking the gams off.


I rubbed my body against hers as I feasted on the gams she so graciously let walk on her beautiful purple skin. Eventually though, I leaned back up to my straddling pose.


“Zlee-zilla hungers.”, I said.

“I can get more.”, said Nyrle, reaching into another container and grabbing a fistful of the squirming gams within. She opened her palm and levitated them up to my mouth. I held up my hand to block them.


“Oh no, not that, not that kind of hunger, and not that hole...”.


With my shins to the bed, I spread my bent legs outwards. My right hand slid to my folds. Lewdly, I spread my crotch with my fingers.


Nyrle burst out laughing at such a crude joke.


“Zlee!”


“What.”, I said. “I’m a ferocious monster remember, no need for modesty.”

She smiled. “Alright, Zlee-zilla”, she said.


I realize typing all this out that this ‘zilla’ stuff seems kind of silly and dumb. However, we were pretty horny, and when you are in that mindset a lot of dumb suddenly becomes fun stuff.


Nyrle sat up and snatched the gams out of the air with her hand, and then delivered them into my awaiting snatch. Aroused as I was, I immediately started extending my vaginal prongs. As she rubbed the erogenous flesh there, they grew outwards and gradually penetrated the gams within with the sensitive protrusions. As that happened, Nyrle's finger tips, unharmed by the prongs of course, started to glide between the prongs, only increasing my ecstasy further.

I began to pant, moan. She followed suit. The gams within me were dissolving.


“More.”, I said.


She nodded, fetching another handful. I swiped it from her. Mine now, I bent to offer them to her crotch in turn, and pampered her a few moments as she just did me. My finger glided against her inner walls and perky prongs, dancing to the panting, moan-timbred song of her delight.


“Wait.”, she said, and I stopped. I slid my hand out and lapped up her fluids and whatever gams had the honor of choking on them.


“I can do even better.”


She worked that impressive telekinesis of hers to call out hundreds and hundreds of more gams. She nudged me back up to my pseudo-sitting/straddling position.


The gams swirled together like a living, screaming mini-tornado. Instead of funneling towards anything in particular though, they were simply clumping up into a pillar. A pillar that grew thicker and thicker, the gams packed so tight with telekinetic might that they were unable to move.


I of course quickly figured out what she had in mind. Once the living structure she made was thick and sturdy enough, she topped off either end of it with a more gentle curving shape, like a semi-sphere. A phallic shape, one could say... or write.


We eyed each other, giggling, and she stuck one end in her snatch. I lowered myself over the other. Packed tightly though the gams were, they could still wiggle and let me note that it felt utterly amazing. I relaxed my prongs to make the process easier, but once enough of it was in me I extended and, honestly, I’m amazed I didn’t climax right then and there. I felt my prongs just dig into the sheer density of gams and get every bit of sensation they could.


The sides of extended prongs were very sensitive, but it was rare to have that entire area stimulated at once on a single prong, let alone many. The gams were in agony no doubt as my prongs were dissolving them with every slide of the toy deeper into my body.


Nyrle felt much the same if her unabashed moaning was anything to go by. We each had the toy to share between us. My body was atop hers, and hers below mine with the telekinetically-supported shaft of gams bridging our crotches together. It was kind of amusing looking back at it now, but at the time we were waaaaay too horny to laugh at it.


It was an awkward posture too. I had to support myself a bit by pushing my body up with my palms and toes, as the toy was that long.


Still, did our best to thrust in and out of it, each movement, however subtle, feeling oh so sublime.


There was a certain genius to the toy being made out of gams. I’m not sure if Nyrle thought about it at the time, but our pussies were eating the guys as we used them. As a consequence, the toy was gradually shortening from both ends. Every thrust brought us closer together that way.


I wasn’t too into it that I couldn’t tease her between my moans, I remember saying:


“Imagine, each of us hundreds of feet tall. The monsters that were supposed to fight each other are now banging each other. Every shift of our bodies a quake. Every moan shattering glass.”

She cooed, liking that idea. I imagine we were in such a state of mutual admiration for each other and our bodies that she would’ve liked anything I said though.


I could tell she was trying to think of something related to the theme herself to say. But, she was just feeling too good. Her toes were pressing against my feet. Her Palms slapped to my hips and squeezed.


“Fuck me, Zlee-zilla~”


I laughed, and obliged, picking up my thrusting, and making sure my extended prongs stayed that way.

We kept going, and in time the toy had dwindled short from all our consumption of its make. Short enough that I could relax my arms, and let my weight fall on her naturally. Short enough that we could kiss again.


I threw my hair towards hers and she responded in kind. The strand intermingled. Not tied so much as coiled around one another, forming a connection as our kind could do.


As we humped against one another, rubbed one another, we sent jolts of ecstasy towards each other via our hair. Once in range I felt the tug as her entwined hair retracted, tugging my face her way as I did the same to her.


Our lips locked and we kissed. Tongues dancing with one another. Still thrusting, the toy was dwindling. Our fluids building and leaking out of our cunts.


I reached behind her, my eyes closed, and clumsily snatched up a handful of gams. I slammed my palm into her left tit, crushing some before stuffing the others in my mouth, breaking the kiss only briefly to do so before engaging and feasting, feeding her too, as our tongues frolicked.


Thrusting, feeling, kissing, loving. Every touch carried pulses of ecstasy, offering to one another more appreciated than the sacrifices of the gams that seemed meager in comparison. It wasn’t much longer till we climaxed together.


Our moans were roars, unabashed and blaring like kaiju. The eruption of sensations in my cunt, all over my body, I can only hope that she felt the same. No, better. She deserved as much if anyone did, if only cause she probably thought the same for me.


Even just writing about the orgasmic sensations--in ways that definitely don’t do them justice--I find myself getting a bit turned on again.


Whatever bits of the toy that were still in us at that time were clamped off. Her telekinesis lapsed during her orgasm as well, causing those remaining gams between us to just tumble out, utterly soaked by the deluges that just gushed and squirted out upon them.


As they drowned in our bliss, I reached down to her cunt and gathered up some of her nectar in my fingers. She cooed as I did so, still sensitive there as I was.


I lapped at it, then gave her another kiss.


“Wew, that was amazing.”, she said as a sticky strand snapped between our lips.


“I’ll say. You’re definitely something fierce, Nyrle-zilla.”


She giggled alongside me and we kissed some more. Our hair uncoils, but our bodies did not. We just laid there, gently rubbing and massing one another, kissing. Our hands would languidly reach at the gam containers which, thankfully, didn’t spill despite rocking that bed much as we could earlier.


We spent probably an hour just relaxing like that. Though I was tempted to take her up on the offer to spend the night in her dorm, I figured I should probably clean up and get back to my dorm. I do have some work I need to do in the morning tomorrow before the party.


So, I helped clean up the sticky mess we made, dressed myself, took a few containers of gams to go, then went back to my dorm and had a quick shower.


Of course, I don’t even need to mention that every bit of genetic info absorbed by the gams was discarded. Nyrle certainly did the same.


And now, I’m here, writing today’s entry! Needless to say today was very fun. I can’t really imagine tomorrow topping it, even with the party, but I still hope it does.


---

Chapter 13: 2100 October 16th, Saturday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 13: 2100 October 16th, Saturday


What a day. I don’t even know where to begin writing about it.


I guess it makes the most sense to start around the time we went to the party. Not much of interest happened before then. I finished up the work I needed to, and then just studied or goofed off till it was time to head to Mitch’s.


So I had the address from Soaph, but we all decided in a group chat to just head there together, since it’d be easier.


So, we met up on the edge of campus and went off. It was me, Nyrle, Soaph, Wojis, Kuola and, funnily enough, Veldel. She decided to come too.


Our outfits were the usual, always preferring to dress light. Some things to note were that Kuola had painted her toes a nice shade of blue similar to, but lighter-toned than, the shade Nyrle’s were. Wojis had also painted her toe and finger nails with an orange shade to match her hair.


Veldel almost never painted her nails and this was no exception, but she was doing the color-shifting thing she liked to do with her hair and skin. This time, her skin was mostly light-red with orange amorphousness circles moving across it. It was like one of those lava-lamps again. We complimented her on it even though I thought it was still a tad tacky in a way. Still cool though I guess.


Anyways I had three containers of gams with me. Soaph and Nyrle had jugs of cleaner. Wojis had a small container of gams herself. Kuola and Veldel planned to contribute nothing to the party other than themselves, it had seemed.


The walk over was pretty uneventful. We chatted about how our classes were going, how hard did we think midterms might be when they finally came along, stuff like that. Though it didn’t rain this morning, some gams were out and about near the sidewalk. We had a quick bit of fun stamping them out before reaching Mitch’s place.


Mitch rented a house just like Soaph’s: one floor. Soaph handled knocking on the door and the host himself answered. He had slick black hair and sunglasses indoors, just like last time I saw him. He had a white v-neck on with a thin gold chain around his neck. His shoes were black--he was letting people wear them indoors it seemed. His jeans were also black. Jeans sure are popular with humans in fall weather around here I’ve found.


“Hey Soaph happy you made it.”, he said. “You are all right on time though some came early and--whoa! You didn’t mention you were bringing, errr friends of yours.”

Soaph grinned and walked in, effortlessly brushing his arm aside with her body. We followed her lead, then started setting things up. Wojis and I set the game containers on the kitchen counter, moving aside from rather paltry plates and bowls of snacks to do so. Nyrle set down her jug of cleaner and leaned against the counter, I could tell she was eager to imbibe.


Soaph talked to Mitch.


“Why, that’s not a problem is it? More Zenith than expected showing up?”

Mitch scratched the back of his neck.


“Oh no. Err I mean, it’s just, I know how you gals like to party, it can get a bit extreme at times you know. This place cost me a bit of money to rent.”

“Relax.”, said Soaph. She started walking over to where Nyrle was, setting down her own jug nearby. She started opening the cupboards to pull out glasses, talking as she did so.


“We’ll behave ourselves, right ‘gals’.”


We all laughed and nodded.


“Besides.”, said Soaph. “You didn’t expect me to hair-plug all your lovely guests without something in exchange did you? Just me alone? No, my friends and I having a good time is the price to pay.”

“Price? Always business with you huh?”, teased Wojis.


“Well Citrus I guess it can just be viewed as a friendly exchange of sorts. Friends helping each other out. Right Mitch?”

She walked back up to him as he replied.


“Well, sure when you put it like that I guess it’s fine, but please don’t break anything.”

“Perfect~”, said Soaph. She lashed her hair at his neck and then pulled it back out after a second or so. Mitch smiled.


“Enjoy the light buzz. Now, then, line up humies, who’s next.”


With Soaph having secured our status here at the party, I took a look around the place. Mitch either had more money than Soaph, or wanted to seem like he did. The house was only a bit bigger than Soaph’s, but it was much fancier despite being roughly the same style. There was a hallway adjoining the main room, which was just the kitchen, some empty space, and a living room just like Soaph’s.


However, his TV was nicer, bigger. Couch was nicer, bigger. He had a nice audio system with big speakers and the lights were in some tasteful enclosures on the ceiling. The floor was lacquered hardwood, barely marred even though everyone was wearing shoes in his home.


The place was also pretty packed. Some humans were here earlier, and many more filed in after us. With the catchy music playing it wasn’t long till everyone was dancing with one another.


Nyrle had already started on the cleaner, I kept an eye on her and she seemed to notice, winking my way once or twice. I caught up with Wojis and Kuola and we talked to Soaph who, by then, was plugged into a few humans with others lining up for a buzz from her hair-plugs. Though it was Mitch’s event, she had already cemented herself as the one who had the keys to the most fun: the real queen of the party.


“No Daisy this time?”, I asked.


“Nah, with Nyrle here I wanted to play it safe. Speaking of which, which glass is she on. Is that her second?”


“I think so.”, I said, and took a look to her. Nyrle swigged it down, taking the gam she accented the beverage down her gullet with her.


Veldel was nearby, leaning against a kitchen counter, chatting up some human while her hand idly fished into the gam container. She paused only briefly to ingest the treats, then stuck her hairs in the neck do that woman she was talking to. The brunette let out a minor yelp of surprise, and her expression seemed to indicate an odd sort of buzz if there was one at all. Who knows what Veldel did to her.


Kuola found a corner and three human ladies of her own to entertain herself with, so that’s what she was doing. I could tell she was giving those humans quite the buzz herself, so it wouldn’t be long till they were swapping spit.


“Hey, speaking of Nyrle.”, said Soaph. “She’s coming over.”

Indeed she was. She walked over with a third (or fourth?) full glass of cleaner in one hand, then reached out with her other to take up mine.


“Zlee, let’s dance.”

“Sure, but put the drink down while we do.”

She scoffed.


“You don’t need to oversee my drinking.”

I laughed.


“I don’t want you to spill it.”, I said.

“Ah good point, we’re guests here after all.”, said Nyrle.


Smiling at each other, we moved towards that free area in front of the adjoining-doorway to the hallway, which people were treating as the dance area due to all the space.


Nyrle wasn’t the best dancer, especially not with a couple glasses of cleaner in her. I probably wasn’t the best either, but I was better at least. Not that was a hard achievement or anything.


Anyways she was having fun and that’s all that mattered. If any human made fun of her moves (as though theirs were any better...) I had planned to show them a neat trick with their pinky finger called the “reverse bend”. Thankfully that didn’t happen.


Nyrle did step on some guy’s sneakers while dancing though, and he let out a loud ‘ouch’.


“Careful.”, I said. “You know you get when buzzed on cleaner. Don’t lose control, at least not so soon.”


“Oh it’s fine. Probably wasn’t any worse than a weight getting dropped on his toes.”

“How heavy a weight?”

“A small one.”, she said. “Probably.”


I think this is a good time to write about cleaner. So, I mentioned it before. I also mentioned how some stuff on Earth has odd effects on us. Like ginger, a native plant, makes us barf. While, it wasn’t till reaching Earth that we discovered sodium hypochlorite. Also known as bleach, and the slang use of the word ‘cleaner’.


Only bleach seems to work though. We're not eating laundry pods or anything.


Anyways, the stuff gets us feeling a bit funny. Good funny. I’ve never had alcohol, and there wouldn’t be a point since it has no effect on our physiology. However, some humans said, upon seeing Zenith indulge in cleaner, that it kind reminds them of humans getting drunk.


I’m not so sure since even quite a few glasses deep we still keep some lucidity, even if our judgment gets a bit... lax. There’s no hangover or anything either. We could drink as much as we want in theory and be fine. There’s no addictive potential or anything either with us.


I honestly think there’s nothing really to compare it too, because human drugs don’t really work on us, and no human is gonna get the fun effect we do from drinking cleaner. I believe they just die or something. Humans are so fragile.


Anyways I don’t really drink much of the stuff. Maybe one glass one in awhile. It’s just not really my thing. Nyrle also typically avoids it. Typically. Her reasons are different though.


Nyrle is pretty sensitive to the stuff, and knows it. She feels a bit funnier on one glass than another Zenith might. She also gets a bit more loose with her actions and a few other things.


Now that can be a problem in and of itself, cause, well, obviously around humans, a Zenith feeling a bit loopier than normal might not think it’s such a big deal to grab a human with too much strength and yank their arm off or something. Indeed, it gets a little trickier to control our strength on the stuff.


Nyrle is different though. I guess I didn’t go into much detail before, but Nyrle has a gift like the rest of the gang does, and hers is pretty darn special. Really powerful. Yeah, she’s smart and a great student, but that’s not what I’m talking about. Errr, writing about.


I mentioned psionic indexes before, and how the higher yours was the better you were at psychic things. Telekinesis, mostly.


Well, Nyrle’s is ridiculously high. Like, top percentiles. When I wrote about the psionic warriors before, who could juggle tanks and level buildings with a thought, that’s the kind of stuff Nyrle would be able to do I think.


In fact, after she was tested I heard she had some recruitment attempts from the military for their psionic warrior program. But, she was also a big softy and didn’t really want to harm humans or any theoretical space invaders if she didn't have to. She already knew she wanted college and a more normal path to her life.


I hear they still try to recruit her once in awhile.


Anyways, she actually doesn’t like to show off her telekinetic prowess too much. There’s exceptions though. One is when she’s horny, the other is when she’s on cleaner. Then, her modest for her ground-quaking power may fade away once she’s had a few too many drinks so to speak (or so-to-write).


Naturally, one could see how this can cause problems when she’s at parties.


But, she likes to have fun once in awhile so, it’s a balancing act I guess. She doesn’t usually go to parties, and when she does she doesn’t always indulge in cleaner, but when she does indulge... well, I guess I should get back to the events of the day.


So after we finished dancing, she took her glass back up, then dragged me over towards the jugs at the kitchen. I wasn’t really in the mood to take a swig with her, but I did pop a handful of gams into my mouth as some form of solidarity. As she was chugging, I turned towards the front door to see it open. Another guest arrived and my jaw dropped.


It was Maggie! She had on a hoodie, shirt, sneakers: her usual. Her black hair was hanging lose at its short-medium length per usual. She was looking around with those brown eyes of hers, probably to try and find us.


I found her first, evidently. Marching over to her and nudging aside the slow humans in my path. I grabbed her by the shoulders.


“Maggie, what the fuck are you doing here? Didn’t Nyrle tell you to stay away? Get out of here before she sees you.”, I said.


I saw a flash of fear in her eyes as she could see that I was genuinely upset.


“I uh, I’m sorry Zlee. It’s just, the last party was so much fun, I figured I could at least stop by here for a little bit.”


“Did Nyrle or anyone tell you exactly why not to come?”


“I, err, well no.”

“Listen, you don’t-”

“Maggie!”, came a voice I knew: Nyrle’s. My purple-skinned friend sauntered over, another drink in hand. She hugged our human friend tightly after I stepped aside.


“Good to see you Maggie. We should dance.”

“Oh hey Nyrle. Uhh, maybe in a minute I just got here.”, said Maggie.

“C’mon!”, said Nyrle. With that, she reached and tugged on Maggie’s arm, gently at least, leading her human friend to the dance floor. There she finished yet another drink, set it aside, and got to dancing.


I went too, keeping a close eye on the pair and looking for an opportunity to get Maggie away. They were having fun, though Maggie was a slight bit worried with what information I managed to get to her. Nyrle leaned in for a kiss in fact which Maggie reciprocated, not seeming to mind.


I saw the opportunity, as Nyrle distracted herself ogling some of the other human guys and gals dancing around. I moved and asked if I could borrow Maggie for a dance, and Nyrle obliged.


We danced some distance away from Nyrle, me tugging her to hint that was the goal. She... actually wasn’t that bad of a dancer. Not the best though.


Anyways once we had some distance to Nyrle, we spoke again.


“Listen, you need to know that when Nyrle has a few glasses of cleaner in her she’s, well, she’s still the same person I guess but, she can get a bit carried away. It’s not really safe for you dumb humans.”, I said.

“What? What do you mean?”, said Maggie.


“I mean you might get torn in half from her trying to get herself off is what I mean.”, I said.

“What?!?!?”

I guess I should repeat that Nyrle can indulge in her telekinetic powers much more when she’s horny or under the effects of some cleaner. Well, I didn't mention that when she’s under the effects of cleaner, she pretty much always gets horny at some point.


Things don’t get messy when she parties too hard, but they often do. I was hoping today would be an exception.


Alas, I saw her move with a couple guys and gals towards the kitchen counter. She was chatting them up, playing with her hair. I could tell she was trying to woo them into bed. They were, respectfully, noting that she was a bit under the influence of cleaner. So, they were trying to politely decline and get back to dancing.


Very nice of them, even I had to admit. If only it would’ve saved the poor fools.


Nyrle wasn’t taking no for an answer. As they moved away she tugged them back with a bit of telekinesis. The humans slid right back to her, hovering in the air for a few moments for some, while others had their shoes squeak against the lacquered floor as they tried in vain to stop themselves from moving.


Other partygoers noticed, some clapping thinking it was a neat party trick. It might be, under other circumstances. Although actually, I guess it technically still was.


“Come to Nyrle.”, said Nyrle as they were brought up against her body. She kissed one of the human men, who protested at first, but then leaned into it. Having hair-plugs slid into one’s neck will often do that for a human. I noticed that when her lips pulled away, she exhaled a large amount of her pheromones.


“Come with me.”, said Nyrle to him. “You all too.”, she said to the other humans she had tugged.


“I want more though. Takes a lot to satisfy sometimes right?”, she said, laughing.


She looked around the room, and pulled one lady close with her mind, then another rather burly dude.


Then, she turned to Maggie.


“Ah, Maggie, you’ll join me right?”


Maggie gasped! Nyrle reached out with her hand, being theatrical with her telekinetic tug that she tried to do.

Thankfully for Maggie, I stepped in front of her. My own natural resistance to Zenith telekinesis helped to block that grab attempt. Still, Nyrle’s pheromones were flooding the room. Some had reached Maggie by now. I saw her eyelids flutter. She moved to step a little closer towards Nyrle but I stopped her.


I leaned in as I felt Nyrle’s telekinesis harmlessly stop against my body. I opened wide and breathed right in Maggie’s face a thick cloud of pink.


“Run back to campus. Now.”

I was better with pheromones, easily able to overpower and cancel out Nyrle’s. So, Maggie obeyed, running out the door the fastest I ever saw her delicate self go.


I turned back to Nyrle.


“Sorry!”, I said more loudly. “She had to go.”

Nyrle pouted, but shrugged.


“Oh well. I can still have fun.”

She scanned the crowd of humans nearby, which was now a little concerned even with Nyrle’s pheromones in some of their heads.


“I want... you!”

Nyrle telekinetically tugged one more human. This one actually had hair plugs in them though. They flew right off from their spot on the couch next to Soaph and levitated by Nyrle’s side with the rest of her hovering ‘harem’, so to speak.


Soaph gave her hair a bit of slack, but eventually unplugged from the human, who protested at first. Soaph simply shrugged.


“Oh well, good luck in there gal.”

We shot each other a look, knowing we’d have stuff that needed doing in a bit most likely.


Nyrle had enough humans to enjoy herself with and, giggling, she walked into the hallway as they trailed after her, floating a couple inches off the ground. I didn’t follow her, put I did peek around the hallway to see that she entered what looked like the master bedroom. The door shut behind her, and it wasn’t long till I started hearing some noises.


I went back to the party and released some pheromones of my own only to neutralize Nyrle’s. The humans gradually came back to their senses.


“What the, what was that about?”, said Mitch, walking up to me.

“Don’t worry about it, just enjoy yourself.”

“Yeah, keep enjoying yourselves everyone.”, added Soaph.


And, despite Mitch's apprehensions, everyone did just that, for a little bit. Then it became impossible to ignore what was going on in the master bedroom.


Nyrle was not as restrained under the effects of cleaner, and certainly not with her moans. The walls were not as thick and soundproof as our dorms that's for sure, and she had no shame shouting out her ecstasy. It wasn’t long after the first few that the entire house started to shake: lightly though, just lightly. Like the tiniest earthquake that would still be noticeable. The sound of stuff breaking and the occasional yelp or curt scream echoed in the hallway too.


Mitch, indignant, stomped into the hallway. I followed after him as he stood outside the door Nyrle had entered.


“What the fuck is she doing in my room?”

He put his hand on the knob.


“I wouldn’t go in there if I was there.”, I said.


He paused a moment, but then a sound wrung out. Glass shattering.


“Is that my TV? Fuck. I’m going in.”

He opened the door.


“Listen.”, he said. “This is my party and what the fuck!??!?”


Not even a second after the door was flung open did he float off the ground and fly into the room.

“Nooo!”, he shouted. I heard something crack along with Nyrle’s indulgent moaning.


I used my own, much more meager telekinetic abilities to shut the door again.


I went back to the party to see more humans were concerned. Some were trying to leave, but Wojis was already standing in front of the door with a smile on her face.


“Don’t worry everyone, just keep having fun. Mitch just had a bit of a trip was all that was. Just enjoy yourselves.”


‘Probably be the last time you can, after all.’ I remember thinking.


The house kept shaking, faster and faster. More frequent too. More sounds rung out. Not just shattering glass but furniture being ripped apart. Other, fleshy sounds too: like breaking bones or tearing flesh.


Then, with a powerful moan Nyrle climaxed. I could tell because I heard the sound of cracking wood, and peeked in the hallway to see that the floorboards of the hallway were ripped up from the telekinetic force alone.


Knowing she had calmed down, I opened the door to take a look.


It was a massacre. Mitch’s entire bedroom was painted red with blood. Giblets were everywhere. White shards of bone were scattered around. The windows were broken: chunks of the wall were torn out. The ceiling was caved in where her mind tore at it. The entire floor had holes where her telekinetic might had seemingly randomly pounded into it.


Nyrle herself was on the queen-sized bed atop a veritable crimson slurry. There were only a few recognizable bits from the people she brought in with her. A severed head or two. The rest of them was just utterly pulverized or torn apart, either by Nyrle’s body or telekinesis during one fit of ecstasy or another.


My light-purple-skinned friend had a blissful look on her face, smiling as her eyes were half-lidded. Still riding the afterglow no doubt.


I shook my head, chuckled, and shut the door. I went back out to main room of the house. Kuola already stood nearby to greet me, her three humans pheromoned up and plugged by her hair. They hung near her body, massaging her shoulders as though they couldn’t get enough of touching her green skin.


“How bad was it this time?”

“Not the worst.”, I said. “Still really messy though.”

Kuola sighed.


“What a shame.”, she said. She sifted her fingers through the hair of a tan-skinned woman by her side.


“These ladies were really nice.”, she continued. “Oh well, sorry gals.”


The women hanging on to her started to grunt in pain as they began to shrink.


I called out to the party.


“Alright everyone. Sorry but it’s time for the least favorite part of any party: cleanup. Well, at least for you all it’s not that fun.”


The rest of my Zenith friends got the message. Some humans complained, most were confused. One walked up to Wojis to try and shove her aside to get out. She simply snapped his neck.


People started to panic, so I let my pheromones loose throughout the entire room.


“Don’t panic.”, I said. “Outside is even worse than in here.”


That kept them all from trying to escape, though didn’t help much for any fear they might’ve felt.


Soaph started shrinking the new entourage she had built up around her on the couch. One moment they were dutifully massaging her body, but the next they were shoved to the ground, shrinking rapidly to sizes lower than an inch.


“Soaph, no!”, one shouted as she stood up from the couch.


“Sorry, you were great clients, but friends come first.” She moved her bare right foot over them and flattened them down. Despite the apology, she looked like she enjoyed the feel of that. She wiped her blue foot on the floor before sliding it back in the flip-flop with her other following suite. The foot those humans were just obediently rubbing had stomped them.


Kuola picked up the three women she had shrunk and stuffed them in her mouth, one by one. I imagine she wanted them to be together with her in some interesting sense of the word. I’ve been there this week, kind of...


With no one trying to run out thanks to my pheromones, Wojis got to work. She must’ve not been hungry or anything cause she just started ripping at people with her hands. She popped heads off humans as though they were dolls. I saw her fist go through a guys chest, splattering blood on the friends he was protecting before she cleaved through all their bodies in one deft and wide kick.


Soaph was quick to shrug off her languid relaxation. Her hair flailed like the snakes of medusa, lashing out at the humans around her and, with just one or a few strands each, started shrinking them rapidly. The humans let out cries of anguish as they dwindled down and down.


I stepped on a few as I moved to the kitchen where some humans were huddled up and hiding.


There, Veldel was closest and already hard at work. She didn’t waste any time, almost as if she was waiting for this.


Laughing to herself, she lashed her red-orange hair out towards every human she saw. She was injecting them with who knows what. One woman she hair-plugged screamed as her skin started to blister all over. It was like she was burning from the inside or something.


Another guy Veldel lashed her hair at basically started melting, his skin sloughing. His body fell off the top of his knees and to the floor, whereupon his legs fell over and, face down, he just sort of liquefied.


Ever the sadist, she was really enjoying herself. I even saw her use telekinesis on some human running by, snapping their limbs the wrong ways so they’d fall over before she looked down and drove her hair into their body.


I also noticed her shrinking some humans too. But, instead of stomping them out or swallowing them down like the rest of us, she was putting them in her pockets. I noticed, and shrugged at her. As long as the humans couldn’t spill the beans on what happened here, I didn’t care what happened to them I suppose. I’m sure Veldel was planning to have fun with them later in her own way.


As this went on I was helping around that area too. I shrunk one person, stomping them flat while I dealt with others at their normal size. I was a bit efficient with it: like Wojis I mostly just yanked off heads or snapped spines. I clapped a dude’s head to splat it. I found some woman hiding on the floor, curled up like a ball.


Pretty pathetic if you ask me. I just stomped down on her head. It ruptured like a pumpkin, but I kind of regretted that a bit for the mess. Nothing I couldn’t shake off the worst of though.


A bit more time and the crowd was pretty much cleaned up. We all started to walk up to each other near the entrance to the hallway.


“Is any human left in the other rooms? Bathroom?”

“No.”, said Wojis. She came out from the hallway area in fact, wiping and shaking off some blood.


“Someone was hiding the bathroom but I took care of that. Other rooms were clear.”

Soaph came over. She had some inch-tall female student’s head sticking out of her lips. The woman reached out with a tiny arm before getting slurped back inside. Soaph gulped as she stood in front of us, holding out her arms.

“I think I got all that’s left. I saved some for you all though.”

In her arms were four one inch tall humans. Two gals and a guy. Kuola was quick to snatch the first woman so I grabbed the other. Veldel and Wojis got one guy each.


“Thanks!”, I said before opening wide and stuffing the gal inside. I pushed her to the side of my cheek and suckled.


“It’s amazing you can shrink them that small that fast.”

Soaph smiled. “Well, good work stopping them trying to escape. Amazing what pheromones can do.”

“How’s our sleeping friend doing?”, said Kuola, having just swallowed her prize.


“Ah, let’s go get her I suppose.”, I said with my mouth partway full. At that point, I figured I got enough flavor out of my meal and swallowed as well, sending her down to my stomach to sizzle.


We walked to the master bedroom. I almost slipped on a puddle of giblets on the way.


“Ugh, that’s the problem with cleaning up, it always leaves such a mess.”, said Wojis.


We all had a good laugh and went to see Nyrle. She rose from the bed, rubbing her forehead and exhaling. She started putting her gore-stained clothes back on. I could tell she was a bit buzzed still, though getting to her senses.


“I did it again huh?”

“Yeah.”, I said.


“Maggie, though, she’s safe right?!?”

“Yeah I got her out of here.”

“Thanks.”


Wojis swallowed her meal and spoke.

“Yeah well, let’s get you out of here too. Don’t worry we took care of everything. There won’t be a fine for any of us. No humans here can tell the story or anything, and we know campus forces don’t investigate this stuff on their own for safety reasons.”


Nyrle nodded and came with us. We rinsed off in the bathroom best we could.


On the way out, I grabbed the gam containers and Soaph and Wojis snagged what was left of the cleaner jugs. I devoured a handful or two of the gams on the walk back to campus... I shared some with the others too of course. I’m not that greedy...


We helped Nyrle get back to her dorm before heading back off to our respective places for the night.


I could tell the exact time the cleaner fully wore off on Nyrle, cause she blew up my phone with ‘thank you’s for getting Maggie out of there. Maggie sent a thanks as well, though she sent only one text instead of, like, 20.


I worried Maggie would be upset about the whole pheromoning thing but, if she was, it wasn’t enough to not thank me for saving her sorry ass, ha! I’m sure the dozens of ‘I’m so sorry!’ Text messages she’ll get from Nyrle will be karma for the trouble she caused.


Long night so I’m just gonna rest for the rest of it... huh, rest for the rest of it... doubling words.


Anyways, despite the hijinks it was still a fun day. It can be nice to let lose once in awhile with a good party.


---

Chapter 14: 2100 October 17th, Sunday by VivettaVenray

Chapter 14: 2100 October 17th, Sunday


I should probably write more about Veldel.


Mentioned earlier she was really fond of just constantly color-shifting. I guess that’s a gift of hers, maintaining creative patterns over her body and hair.


She’s also pretty good at telekinesis. Her psionic index is nothing to sneeze at, but not even close to Nyrle’s. I wonder if sometimes she gets jealous about that.


She’s great at hair-plugs too, even if Soaph is better at the speed and precision. Veldel has a certain creativity with that stuff that can be hard to beat.


I’m sure her skill with her pheromones is good too. She’s also beautiful like the rest of us, though in her own subtle and unique way. In particular I think her nose is pretty cute.


But none of those are Veldel’s real gift. No, Veldel is smart. Like, really smart. Nyrle is smart too of course, as is Maggie. I’m probably not the brightest, but I think me and everyone else the gang are intelligent enough for college at least, to put it modestly.


Veldel, though, is on a whole other level than smart. She’s an actual genius. Despite being the same age as the rest of us pretty much, she’s in a graduate school program at the university, not a sophomore student.


I think she’s working on a masters in biology or something. She already did a quintuple bachelors in biology, bio-engineering, chemistry, physics and mathematics. Oh, and apparently she plays the piano too.


So yeah, super smart. Zenith on average are probably technically smarter than humans, but it’s not that big a difference. Sometimes I wonder if its Veldel alone pulling our average up haha.


Anyways, she’s also pretty weird. Not in a bad way, at least most of the time. But, she’s definitely interesting.


Like, she was the last person to join our friend group. She just randomly sat with us one day for lunch, after we already met Maggie, and started chatting us up.


She can be very nice in conversation though. If she overheard one of us talking about any sort of homework problem or some concept we didn’t understand, like in our freshman math or science classes, she’d quickly chime in give us the answer or otherwise explain things.


But like I wrote earlier, it’s usually kind of odd to see her around outside of meal times. She just kind of shows up when she wants, but otherwise is busy doing schoolwork or who knows what.


So naturally I find it peculiar and neat that, due to odd circumstances, we ended up spending a chunk of the day together.


My morning started off with my noticing another 10 texts or so on my smartphone. Nyrle was yet again thanking for saving Maggie’s sorry butt. One text from Maggie too. It matched the general sentiment I gleaned from Nyrle’s spam, that the two of them were both cool about what happened and everything.


With no work to do, I had a lazy morning and just engulfed the leftover containers of gams for breakfast. Lunch in the cafeteria was just Wojis and I, as the others were either busy or off-campus.


After lunch I decided to go for a job around the university, just to enjoy the fresh air. There was a walk path on the outskirts which connected via crosswalks to the areas off-campus. I wasn’t really dressed for a jog, wearing some sandals and everything, but I managed it ok.


Zooming past the far slower humans out and about, I eventually reached one of the crosswalks leading to a side ride off campus. That’s when I saw Veldel. She saw me first actually, or around the same time, as she gave me a curt wave once she came into sight.


At that time, she was once again wearing her usual style of attire with strapped sandals, a black skirt, and a white top. She had a black purse today though, which I hadn’t seen her with before. Her skin and hair were shifting in a pattern of white and red stripes. Didn’t look too far off from one of those ornaments barbers have outside their shops. The spinny peppermint kind of thing.


I slowed down as I approached her, expecting just to say hi, but she shouted out as I got near.


“Zlee, good timing. Want to help me out with something?”


I stopped in front of her.


“Sure, I’m not doing anything too special anyways.”


“Well, let’s see if we can change that.”, she said, laughing softly.


We jogged together along the crosswalk and deeper out of campus. The back road was somewhat popular for people who wanted a scenic route to whatever off-campus destination they had, as it cut through some of the shrubbery and stuff. Most people take the more main road out to the business districts or town via leaving by the university’s main entrance still, but given how many students went here that meant this still had a bit of action everyday.


“So, what are we doing by the way?”, I asked along the way.

“Gathering some test subjects.”, said Veldel.


I tilted my head.


“Huh, seems interesting I guess. You mean for your lab-work.”

“Exactly.”


She was in a graduate program for biology I believe. Maybe one or two other subjects for all I knew. It didn’t seem out of the ordinary she’d be gathering specimens. I just didn’t quite guess the type of specimen at first...


So we make it to a tree at the side of the road, and there she stops. Then, she leans against the tree and shifts her color pattern to a brownish shade with darker lines on it. If not for her clothes, she would have blended right into the tree. I realized what she was doing.


“Camouflage?”, I said.


“Yes, but don’t worry you don’t have to follow suit. It probably won’t matter if any of us are spotted in advance. Their reaction times just aren’t up to snuff.”


I shrugged and stood some distance away, near a bush, just keeping my usual skin and hair tones of light-brown and red, respectively. Together we were watching the road.


A convertible came down the road, driven by a lone student letting her raven hair flow in the wind. Veldel leaned in a moment, then back upon seeing it.


“No, just the one. Not worth the trouble.”

I tilted my head again, then I realized what type of test subjects she was trying to get. Immediately I felt a sense of intrigue.


Another car was coming down the road shortly after. A sedan. She squinted at it.


“Ah, four is fine.”


The car kept moving along at a rather fast pace. Probably 40 MPH at least. Veldel moved from the tree a bit closer to the pavement. Then, right when it passed by us, Veldel bolted out onto the road.


She didn’t move in front of the car though. Rather, she reached out and dug her fingers into the left side of the car’s exterior as was zooming by. I heard the metal tear. Once she had a good grip on it, she lifted the car up, its wheels still spinning, and she just slammed it right into the tree behind her.


The car flipped over, wheels petering out as the people inside screamed and yelped. One guy was yelling about his leg. He had been sitting on the left side of the backseat and so his left leg was cracked and torn from the impact, but all the other humans inside seemed to fair well from what I could see.


As I watched, curious, Veldel walked up to the overturned car and ripped the right side of its exterior off. The doors and other crumbled bits of metal were tossed over her shoulder to the other side of the road.


I saw her smile as she lashed her hair at everyone inside. Their screams intensified as they started to shrink. I moved over to watch.


“Oh wow. That was... something.”, I said.


“I suppose.”, said Veldel.


After taking her hair-plugs out of them, she stepped into the wreckage, carefully, and moved their clothes aside with their mind. Once she spotted them, she went.


“Aha!”, and levitated them up to her face as well. She walked back over hovering there, each one about 2 inches in height. She spun them around with her mind, peering at them with her red-irised eyes like she scrutinizing nail-polish bottles at the store.


While doing that, she shifted her color-patterns again. Her skin took on a very light pink. She also made white star patterns over her form which moved around her body, occasionally exploding out in white little shard-like patterns before disappearing so another new star would form somewhere else on her body. I think she was going for a sunset-night sky sort of vibe... only with the stars the more cartoony 5-point style and exploding, dissipating, then coming back.


She tapped each of the terrified, shrunken humans and stopped on the guy with the wounded leg.


“No, this one won’t do.”

She plucked it out of her telekinetic lineup and brought it to her lips. But, she paused, and quickly turned to me.


“Actually here, you can have this one.”

She guided the man to her other hand with her mind, then chucked him my way. I caught him, eyeing him.


“Wait, why’s he not good? Is it the leg?”

“No.”, said Veldel. “Check out his jaw. Under-bite.”

I squinted at the terrified guy.


“Huh I guess you are right.”


I didn’t ask her why that mattered for her research or whatever. Instead I just shrugged and popped him in my mouth. His leg was a bit bloody, so I didn’t savor him much and just swallowed him down quick.


“The rest are fine though.”, said Veldel, eyeing her terrified catches. She snatched them up and put them into the purse she had over her shoulder.


“Alright, that’s all I technically need for now, but we can keep an eye out. Want to head back to campus with me?”

“Sure.”, I said, shrugging again.


As we walked back, I asked her what she planned to do with the humans.


She smiled, though stayed looking at the path ahead.


“You know, how about I just show you my lab once we get back. No harm in that and I think you might get a kick out of it.”, she said.

“Oh, neat! Yeah I’d like to see it.”

No one else in our friend group had been there before at the time, far as I knew.


Anyways, as we were heading back, another vehicle was coming down the road. Veldel’s eyes lit up with excitement.


“Zlee, do you see that.”

“Yeah, it’s a bus.”

“Jackpot.”, she laughed. “They don’t usually take this road. It must be a weekend trip for a class or something. Come with me.”

She gently grabbed my hand and tugged me to the side of the road: the side closer the bus as it sped along. No trees nearby so Veldel didn’t bother with camouflaging. Oddly enough, she quickly unstrapped her sandals, and stepped out barefoot onto the grass near the road.


“What are you doing that for?”

“Better sense of texture and control. Now, mind helping me out here. Once it passes up, just ram into it with me.”

“The whole bus? If we get caught that’s quite the fine.”

“We won’t get caught.”, said Veldel.


I chuckled. “The only ones getting caught are the humans I take it.”

That got a laugh out of her.


The bus drove by, fast, but not fast enough. As per her request I charged the vehicle, hitting it with my shoulder. Veldel did the same by my side. With our combined strength the force was very easily enough to knock it on its left side and send it skidding over to the other lane.


Since we both hit it at about the same time--her towards the back of it and me to the front--it didn’t angle itself too awkwardly or anything.


Screams erupted from inside of course, a mixture of male and female, with one voice of each gender being rather older: the driver and professor I guessed.


Before I could ask if Veldel wanted any more help or anything, she just pounced atop the overturned bus. It was like she was an animal or gremlin or something--albeit a sophisticated one. She just bent over and started tearing into the thing, peeling off the layers of metal, stomping through the glass to get at the people inside.


With her bare feet and hands she ripped open a large gash into the right side of the bus which, being overturned, was effectively its roof. Her fingers and toes could tear the metal as though a human’s could butter.


Cackling, her hair spread up and out and wiggled like many tiny snakes, then she started lashing it at everyone inside. I heard the screams intensify, then get quieter. Not because the humans were in any less pain but, as they shrunk, their voices shrunk a bit with them.


With her hair-plugs still extended, she kept tearing at the bus to make the hole bigger to work with. Eventually she retracted her hair back to its usual medium length, and levitated all the bus-goers up and out.


She lept off the mangled bus and landed right in front of me, her feet leaving some cracked marks in the road from the force.


The humans all rotated around her body via her telekinesis, it was like she was being orbited by them. As they spun, she plucked three of them out into her right hand.


“These ones won’t do. One for me and two for you.”

She held out her palm before me, and I saw three students there, shrunken to 2 inches.


I smiled.


“I mean, I’m not like a pet you have to reward treats to or something for helping you.”

She laughed.


“Nonsense. Besides, I’m eating one of these ‘treats’ myself. I’m just giving you extra for helping out. As a friend, not a pet. You can pick which two you want.”


I ended up taking a guy and a gal out of her hand, leaving the other shrunken male student for her to devour. Which she did, slurping him in legs first and seeming to savor his fear as much as his flavor.


I popped my two in my mouth, and suckled them both, one against each of my cheeks. I imagined I might’ve looked a little like a chipmunk.


Veldel unzipped her purse and guided the rest of the shrunken humans inside. She then resealed it. Thankfully it was one of those purses with the tiny metal-ringed holes in them towards the top but below the zipper, so they had air and all that.


I swallowed the gal in my mouth, so I could talk easier without spitting saliva or anything.


“Alright, that’s it for now I take it.”, I said.

“Yes this is plenty, let’s head back.”, she replied.

As she spoke, she was already back on the side of the road with her sandals. But, she paused before finishing slipping on the first one.


“Actually.”, she said. “I think I’ll walk back barefoot. Enjoy the feeling of the ground under my steps. You ever done that before Zlee?”

“Walk around outside barefoot? Maybe once or twice somewhat recently.”

“Oh, even better.”, Veldel said, taking her sandals up in her hand.


“Why don’t we have a friendly race back?”, she continued. “Wind rushing through our hair as our bodies tear through it. Let’s say a race back to the crosswalk.”, she continued.

“Are you sure the humans in your purse will be fine?”


“Yes.”, she said. “It’s padded.”

I shrugged. “Sure then!”

“Alright.”, said Veldel. “On three. 1, 2, 3.”

We both bolted off along the side of the road. As we did, we sped by a few more cars on the road. The speed limit was a little lower closer to campus, so aside from the first one, we were clearly going faster.


She didn’t bother any of them though, nor did I. In fact she didn’t even really look at me much in the race. She seemed more to be just enjoying the feel of the air against her body like she was talking about earlier. Some gams outside and in our path were crushed without a moment’s look though. I saw her fast moving feet tear through a small squad or two. They must've popped out of the dirt to forage or something.


I hate to admit it, but Veldel got an early lead and kept it. I think it’s cause she ditched her sandals. Easier to run unshod than with those usually. She arrived a little before me at the crosswalk back to campus, but was nice enough to wait for me.


“Nice job.”, I said.


“Thanks.”, she replied. “Now then, I bet you still want to see a little of my lab huh.”

“Yeah, if you don’t mind.”, I said.


“Let’s get going.”

With her sandals still in hand, she crossed the crosswalk. At the same time a car was coming speeding along the road. The driver must’ve just left the nearby lot and didn’t have the sense to look. Rather than dodge, Veldel just smiled, not casting it a glance, and kept walking.


The student driving it tried to stop in time, but failed. He did stop though. When his car ran into Veldel, she tensed her legs and pushed with her feet to hold herself steady.


It was like the car was made out of clay with how the front of it just sort of caved in, making space for Veldel’s unyielding body during the collision.. The car started to smoke a bit as the front of it was smashed in.


I guess comparing it to clay again, it was like someone took their finger and just dug it down the car’s middle, only the finger was Veldel’s body and so it wasn’t, like, a perfectly semi-circle-topped cylinder kind of shape with the dent.


The guy driving rolled down the window and coughed before calling out.


“Oh my gosh, lady I’m so sorry I-”

He paused as Veldel turned to face him, smiling. She said nothing, but pushed herself up atop the car’s damaged hood. As she walked, her feet were digging into the metal from the force she was using.


“Uh, lady. W-what are you doing?!?”


She kept walking and smiling. Her left foot broke the glass of his windshield. The man’s right hand was resting there at the time though, so that meant her naked heel slammed down on it, crunching it to a pulp. He let out an agonized shriek.


“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”, he said.


Veldel just kept moving. She stepped on the hood next and the metal came down from above onto the guy, crushing him beneath. Veldel just kept walking down the car, crushing it beneath her feet till it was much flatter--though not near ‘pancake’ level or anything. She hopped off the trunk, back onto the road, and sighed.


“Humans are such terrible drivers.”, she said.


“Yeah, sometimes.”


We went to the other side of the road, and kept walking along. Her lab was a bit deeper into campus. Despite all the messes we had made, neither of us had any blood on us or anything. Well, Veldel had some on her feet but she wiped that off soon as she could. The only reason anyone on campus gave us more than a glance was cause of her lack of shoes.


It wasn’t until we reached the door of a medium building, where her lab was I guessed at the time, did she think to put them back on. First, she took a wipe out of her purse and wiped her feet fully clean though. Screams from within briefly echoed louder before she put the now dirty wipe inside and zipped it back up.


She opened the lab with a pair of keys from her pocket and stepped inside, beckoning me in with her.


As soon as I entered, I was immediately both impressed and surprised and, I guess, a little confused too.


The lab had a clean tile floor of white. In the center of the area, there were a bunch of surfaces were around like counter-tops in a grid, each with some drawers and cupboards at the bottom. There was plenty of space to walk between them though. Although the general furniture type was something like a school lab, they weren’t nearly as densely packed. Each such bit of lab furniture had a white sterile top, with the drawer and cupboard parts of it styled brown like wood.


The surfaces were all pretty neat. Some had tidy papers on them. Others had beakers. Others had jugs of various chemicals or other curious devices. There were microscopes.


Towards the back of the big room were two double doors leading deeper into the building. I didn’t think to ask about those then, because my gaze quickly found and fixated on the various more interesting pieces of the room.


There were clear-walled enclosures everywhere, but mostly towards the wall of the lab. There large ones filled with gams, kind of like Soaph’s gam tank in her house, but way more of them, with some bigger and others smaller. Almost every one was filled with gams.

However, there were some enclosures, slightly smaller, filled with humans! Their sizes varied from a bit over an inch to as big as 6 inches, but most were around 2 inches. Some humans were grouped with others, and some other enclosures just had a pair or even one human in them, and were sized accordingly. Some enclosures were also basically just metal cages with one human in each. They seemed cheaper to make.


I idly wondered if the girlfriend of that human student from Thursday was in one of the enclosures somewhere.


Veldel walked over to one of the medium-sized enclosures with clear walls. She unzipped her purse and dumped the humans she had collected in with the others. Once that was done, she took a nearby scoop and scooped up what must have been food pellets from a nearby little bin. She sprinkled them over the naked people inside. Aside from the ones she took today, I could see that the others were students for the most part, but one or two were old enough to be campus staff.


After she finished, she started walking back to me.


“Well, what do you think? Do you like it?”, she said.

“It’s definitely very interesting. I mean, wow. Lots of gams and humans to toy with I guess.”

“Not toy, not usually. This is science after all. But...”

She smiled.


“I make exceptions now and then. Failed experiments have to be disposed of after all. Speaking of which, come with me as I check on one.”

She walked by my side, a bit ahead, and guided me to the far back of the lab.


“So, do you share this lab with anyone or...”

“No.”, she said.


“Think about it.”, she continued. “You know I’m pretty smart right? Not to brag, but this lab is the reason why’d I choose this university over far more prestigious ones. Our school was the best university to give into my request for a private lab and a generous research budget each and every semester.”


“Huh.”, I said.


We reached one of the cheaper metal cages with thin holes between the bars. A shrunken student was inside, 2 inches tall, wearing only tears of a paper towel around her waist as rags of a sort.


Veldel put her face up against the front of the cage. The woman inside cowered. Veldel squinted, looking like she was focusing. She muttered.


“Hmmmmmm.”


Another second or so passed before she continued.


“Yes, this one is a failure.”, Veldel truespoke to me. That is, she was using telepathy to communicate. She must’ve not wanted the woman to hear.

The woman started to fidget nervously as Veldel reached inside. She didn’t seem to know what was going on at first, but her fear quickly flared up as she was brought up past Veldel's face, and above her open maw.


“No!”, the human shouted. “No no no no.”

No use of course. Veldel plopped the woman inside and started slurping on her.


As she did so, I truespoke to her, knowing she could only talk aloud somewhat awkwardly with her mouth full like that.


“So, what are you trying to test exactly, or experiment, or whatever, with all these humans and gams.”


“Many things.”, she truespoke in reply. I could her the muffled screams of the woman as she was slurped.


Frankly watching it made me a bit peckish again, but I was feeling more curious than hungry.


“Anything neat in particular?.”, I truespoke.


Veldel paused, then swallowed. She kept truespeaking.


“Keep to truespeak for now, subjects shouldn’t know the nature of any experiments after all, right?”

“Sure.”, I truespoke in reply.


“Humans are much more flawed than us Zenith on average right? Delicious as they are, they’re fragile. Weak. However, they do have one advantage over us Zenith. They can be cellularly modified. Of course, we love to shrink them down and toy with them. Others like to cure certain easy flaws, like fixing vision problems or the like. However, I think there’s some real potential for overall improvements, not just repair-ative ones.”


“Really? Such as?”


Veldel smirked aloud but replied telepathically still as I just did.


“How do you think the world would be if all humans could use truespeak? People would be able to communicate with Zenith. Much as we love to talk aloud ourselves, there’s a certain intimacy and complexity to telepathic communication they lose out on. Well, most of them do. There are natural exceptions.”


“That is interesting to think about I suppose.”, I truesaid.


I thought for a few moments, tapping my foot.


“Wouldn’t that make it even easier to control pheromoned humans too?”, I truesaid.

Veldel smiled wide at that.


“Yes. Great minds think alike.”, she truesaid in reply.


I looked towards the doors deeper into the lab. Still sticking to truespeak, I remember truesaying:


“This is all very impressive, but what’s in there?”

“This is just the first room of the lab. I do more advanced research deeper in. Very neat stuff, maybe one day you’ll get to see the fruits of some of it soon. For now though, it’s top secret.”, she replied in truespeak.

The two of us laughed. She then spoke aloud.


“To be true though, I do have some work I want to do, and I’d like some privacy for it. That said, thank you so much for your help Zlee.”


“No problem Veldel. Will I see you at the cafeteria for dinner today?”

“Maybe.”, she said. “But if not, enjoy your meal.”

“Thanks, will do and take care.”

“Goodbye for now.”

We waved goodbye once more as I walked to the exit of the lab.


I went back to my dorm for a bit. Later, I ended up eating at the cafeteria with just Wojis and Kuola and, after vibing to some music for a bit at my desk, I am writing this entry.


Looking back on what I wrote, so far I’d say October has been a pretty interesting month so far. Who knows how the rest of the month, and semester, can turn out?


No matter what, I hope it will be quite the ride.


Anyways, I think I’ll end today’s entry right here.


---


Fin

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11427