Ian's Fantasy by Koddfad
Summary:

*More Categories will be added as the story progresses.*

Ian creates a device capable of changing reality itself and uses it to fulfill his sexual desires.

At first he wants to explore the wonders of the giantess fetish with his girlfriend Emily, who shares the wish of becoming giant herself with Ian. But Ian will be tempted to explore some of his fantasies that sometimes don't necessarily include Emily. After all, he now has control over reality, would it be too selfish to do whatever he wants with or without her?


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 5644 Read: 4877 Published: February 02 2022 Updated: February 02 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Koddfad

Chapter 1 by Koddfad
Author's Notes:


This is my first time ever both writing and sharing a story. I’m very slow, so I apologize in advance, because writing the next chapter will take me a while. 


Computer, update status.

The update is 98% complete. 25 seconds remaining for the Cortana protocol to be operational.


Yeah, I couldn't think of a better name, but I don't know if there's even a better one than that one.


Ian had been working on this new tech for the past 2 years. A machine and an AI that was beyond any other invention. This machine was capable of altering reality, and with this powerful AI to assist him, controlling it would be effortless, since a simple voice command was enough to trigger it and it's understanding of context and Ian's needs it knew exactly what he meant even without excruciating detail for every request. 


His motivation was selfish. He had macrophilia, a fetish impossible to really experience… until now. Yes, he could use his imagination, look at photoshop collages, read engaging stories, date a woman taller than him. But there wasn't a single woman in the world that could hold him in the palm of her hand, or in the tip of her finger, even less a woman big enough to crush NYC under her big toe. 


He loved imagining many different scenarios. Sometimes a woman just a head taller than him, sometimes a woman the size of a continent and everything in between and even beyond, he could enjoy different aspects of the fetish at different scales. He specifically imagined his girlfriend Emily, who he had the courage to share his fetish with. Surprisingly for him, Emily reacted with fascination. Emily is actually quite short at 4'11". And while he isn't tall being 5'9", she didn’t even come up to his chin. But since she was used to always being the shortest person in the room, she always fantasized about being the tallest person wherever she went. She wanted to know what it would feel like to never have to look up to meet someone else's eyes. She discovered her desire of being bigger through movies and TV shows that had female characters that were either extremely tall, or gigantic. 


When Ian confessed his fetish to her, she was excited because she always thought that she was weird for having the fantasy of being bigger. She daydreamed about being taller than Ian, a head taller at least. She sometimes had dreams in which she found herself being 7, 10 or even 50 feet tall. She loved the way Ian worshiped her feet, and when he went down to kiss and suck her toes she fantasized about him being smaller than her foot, helpless against the strength of one single toe. But when Ian told her that he had even fantasized about seeing her a mile tall, it opened her eyes to a new level. It never crossed her mind the idea of being any bigger than 50 ft tall. She imagined herself standing taller than skyscrapers, large enough to be seen from outer space, and it turned her on just as bad as it did to Ian. 


Update complete


Oh, great. Now let's run a few tests before surprising Emily. Let's start small.


Cortana, what time is it?


It's 12:03 p.m.


Ok, good. Now tell me, how tall am I?


You are exactly 5'8.9"


Damnit, I'm not even 5'9". Eh, whatever.


Cortana, how tall is Emily?


Emily is exactly 4'11.5"


Ok, now the good stuff. Ian had a pair of Emily's shoes with him, since he asked Emily to borrow them for a surprise. She gave him a pair of her favorite shoes, a size 5.5 pair of creepers, with a 2 inch platform.


Cortana, resize Emily's shoes to 150%


And in an instant the shoes became bigger right in front of his eyes. He took his time measuring them in every dimension. They were perfectly proportional, so it had worked flawlessly, now these 5.5 size shoes were bigger than any pair of shoes he had ever seen before.


Wow, Emily’s feet would be over 13 inches long at that scale.


Cortana, restore Emily's shoes to their regular size in a timeframe of 10 seconds.


And then, the shoes started shrinking slowly, and as the 10 second mark was met they stopped. He measured again and everything had the exact same proportions as they were supposed to.


Cortana, resize me to 110%, timeframe of 10 seconds.


He didn't know what to expect, the procedure was supposed to be seamless, painless… and as he saw his point of view shifting, he was relieved to confirm it.


Cortana, how tall am I?


You are 6' 3.8" tall.


Wow, Emily would look tiny, even with heels on.

And now I won’t look funny around my family.


Ian’s parents were a very tall couple, with both his mom and dad standing at 6’5” but probably due to bad eating and sleeping habits he stayed as the shortest of the family, even his younger sister stood taller than him, at 6’4”.


Cortana, make me 5 feet tall, timeframe of 5 seconds.


His pov quickly shifted to what it used to be, but it didn't stop there, he kept shrinking, the ceiling going further away, everything around him quickly expanding until he stopped, with a new perspective he had never seen. Now he was just 1 inch taller than his girlfriend, if she was wearing the shoes she gave him, she would actually be 1 inch taller than him if he was barefoot.


Cortana, restore me to my original height.


In an instant, he was back to his former height.


Ok, now it's time for the real fun.


Cortana, keep the scale of these shoes independent from the rest of Emily's clothes, later, exactly when I touch Emily, resize her to 120% timeframe 3 hours. When the growth process is complete, make her grow for the next 4 hours until she becomes twice her new height. Also, make it so that from now on every reality shifting made specifically to Emily is just noticed by Emily and me. He had to tell Cortana to leave the shoes intact because reality around them would warp in order to accommodate any changes unless Cortana is instructed otherwise.


Commands ready.


Great, time to leave. Cortana, activate remote activation, and silent conversation.


Remote activation was a command that linked Cortana to him no matter where he was, and silent conversation meant that whenever he was talking to cortana no one could tell that he was talking to her. He could scream in public, and as long as it was directed to cortana, no one would notice, like if he was dead silent.


Ian went outside with Emily's shoes inside his sports bag, placed it on the back seat of his car and drove to Emily's house.


Ian arrived at his girlfriend's house at 6:45 p.m. got out of the car and rang the doorbell. He was greeted by Rachelle, Emily's younger sister. Due to her height, one could mistakenly think that Rachelle was the older sister, despite her being 6 years younger than the 22 year old Emily. While their mom and dad were 5'2 and 5'5" respectively, for some reason Rachelle stood as the tallest of the family at 5'9", the same height as him. It seemed like Rachelle was heading somewhere too, she had done her makeup and was wearing a pair of 5 inch boots, putting her at a height of 6’2”. Besides the height difference Rachelle was like a carbon copy of her sister, almost like twins, this had always given Ian a glimpse of what a taller Emily would look like which always turned him on.


Hi Ian, come in, Emily is almost ready, I can wait with you in the living room in the meantime if you want.


Thanks Rachelle, sounds great. Hey, are you going out too?


Yeah, I met a cute girl at a concert last week, Nataly. We were making out and she gave me her number and we'll have our first date today, I'm pretty excited!


Wow good for you Rach. So you finally found the tall girl you were looking for?


Rachelle always told her sister and Ian that she was into girls taller than her, and her frustration about being 5'9" because of how much harder it made it for her to find a girl taller than her.


Actually, she's 4'11" just like my sister haha she's tiny, but I don't care, she's the coolest person I've ever met and I couldn't say no to her even when considering that I tend to look for women that are on the taller side.


Oh, then why the high boots? You will dwarf her, even I feel kinda short right now.


Aren't you used to feeling a bit small? I mean 5'9" isn't tall you know? 


What do you mean? 5'9" is a very respectable height, you are 5'9" as well and you are on the volleyball team!


It's different with me, I'm a woman, and I might be on the volleyball team, but there's only one girl shorter than me. She's 5'6", so she would actually be taller than you if she was wearing heels. And don't get me started with you sister, she's the tallest of the team!


What, Karla? Wasn't Liz the tallest one? Liz is 6'5" isn't she?


Yes she is, but Karla is fucking 6'7".


WHAT? NO WAY! Last time I heard her height was 6'4"!


That was like a year ago, silly! Hahaha do you not pay attention? How would you not notice? Well, no I don't blame you, It's not like she grew overnight, and from our perspective down here it isn't as easy to differentiate between 6'4" and 6'7" unless we have both side by side.


How can she still be growing? She's 17 years old, she shouldn't be gaining 3 inches in a single year! 


Jealous? Haha it seems like she took those inches that you never grew!


Anyway, going back to the girl I met, Nataly. Well, she's like me, she's into tall girls and I was wearing these heels when we met and she told me how crazy it made her to be with someone so much taller than her, so she's living my dream. Besides, I grew 2 inches this past year, so I think I might reach 5'10" or 5'11" before I stop growing, so I should explore the other side, you know? Being the tall girl of someone else's dreams since I wont be able to find one for myself.


Wow, it seems like the love for tall women is more common than I thought, somehow.


Yeah! I know, right?


Context:

Two years ago there was this one time that Rachelle got drunk at a party and we had to take her back to her house and stayed with her until she felt better since she had drunk a lot. She was telling us how weird she felt because she was attracted to tall girls just because of their height, and when she told a friend she laughed at her. So we decided to tell her that she wasn't alone. Emily even told her about this fantasy of not only being tall, but gigantic. Surprisingly Rachelle loved the idea of having a giant woman for herself.


The doorbell rang.


Oh she's here! I'll tell her to come in so you can meet her.


Ok, I'll be right here.


After a couple of minutes I heard them coming back, so I stood up from the couch to say hi.


Nataly, this is Ian, my sister's boyfriend. They are always together so you will see him around a lot.


Hi Ian, nice to meet you! 


Nice to meet you too Nataly.


Then I thought: Hey, I can talk to Cortana and no one would notice, and I could do Rachelle a favor and help her have the girl of her dreams. No one would even notice any changes in reality. But what would be an appropriate height? Well, I think 7 feet tall is a safe bet. Cortana, make Nataly 7 feet tall, timeframe 30 seconds.


And just as it was supposed to be, they didn't react to me saying that out loud, and as soon as I said it Nataly's head started to rise right in front of us. She was gaining a bit over an inch every second. 


So how long have you been dating Emily, Ian?


We've been dating for 1 year and 5 months.


In the time it took her to formulate and then ask that question, she went from 4'11" to 5'2". By the time I answered, she had become 5'7".


So Rach, is your older sister as tall as you?


She finished her sentence and now I had to slightly look up to meet her eyes.


Haha no, she’s very short, she’s not even 5 feet tall.


She was now as tall as my sister at 6'7" and she was now the tallest person in the house by far. I was trying to control myself, I was having one of the most arousing experiences of my life.


My sister is kind of envious of my height. Too bad for her  she’s not tall like me. Said Rachelle.


Awww you consider yourself tall babe? But you’re just 5’9”, aren’t you? Even with your heels on you don’t even reach my nose hahaha. Said the now 7 feet tall Nataly.


Yeah you are actually the tallest woman I've ever met, but I’m tall compared to the average, it’s just a matter of perspective. Rach said, defending her stature.


Yeah, 5’9” isn’t short. I said.


Awww of course short stuff, whatever makes you feel better.


Nataly hugged Rachelle and placed her chin over her head, making Rachelle look so small.


Haha yeah you guys are not that tall you know? Look, I'm easily a head taller than both of you.


No, we are tall Nat, but you are an amazon! I said looking at her 7 foot frame in complete awe. A minute ago I felt tall beside her, but now, I was feeling very small, almost like a child.


Yeah, I guess you are right, shorty, it's a matter of perspective.


As she said that Emily finally walked in.


Hello everyone! 


Right after saying that Emily approached me to give me a hug and a kiss, and with that, her growing process had started. Over the next 3 hours she would grow to 5'11" and right after reaching that, her growth would accelerate aggressively.


Emily looked dazzling. She was wearing fishnets, heels, a denim skirt and a white top that all combined complimented her figure perfectly. But even when wearing 5 inch boots, just like her sister was doing, she still looked small next to me and Rachelle, and comically tiny next to Nataly.


Oh hi! You must be Emily. I'm Nataly, nice to meet you!


Oh Nataly! Nice to meet you too. Wow, when Rachelle said you made her look short she wasn't exaggerating. Even my boyfriend looks so little next to you.


Hahaha yeah, he doesn't seem very tall to me. My philosophy is, if you have to duck under the doorframe, then you can call yourself tall. 


Well, it has been nice meeting you Nat, but Emily and I should get going now. We'll see you around.


Oh you're right, yeah, we should head out too.


And both couples parted ways.


As Emily and Ian got into Ian's car they started deciding where they should go.


Are you hungry babe?


Asked Emily 


I'm starving! Are you down for sushi? 


I was thinking more about going to the Korean BBQ, but I don't know if you want to drive all the way out there since you are so hungry.


Oh no problem babe, it's a 30 minute drive, but you know I love that place too, it'll be worth it!


So what do you think about Nat baby? She was fucking huge don't you think? My sister must have shitted her pants when she saw her because I nearly did.


Yeah I agree! She is 7 feet tall! Isn't that crazy?


Yeah, I wish that was me. Said Emily looking out the window starting to daydream, not knowing that she was a few hours away from being a giantess herself.


It was 7:00 pm when she kissed me, so by 10 she should reach 120% her original size, and by 2 am, she would be twice that.


Well, we are finally here, let's go.


We got out of the car and walked in. When Emily got out of the car I could already tell she was taller. Since she was wearing 5 inch heels, she was supposed to be a hair over 5'4" just the right height for the top of her head to reach my lips, but I now estimated her to be a hair under 5'6" since now I could barely look over her head, but she seemed clueless about the change for now.


We went in and sat down, we started talking about our week, we were happy, laughing and having a good time. Then I had to go to the restroom.


Hey babe, I'll be right back, I have to use the restroom.


Oh let me go with you, I actually want to go as well, lets walk there together.


As we were both standing I noticed how much taller she was becoming. Instead of the top of her head stopping at my eyes like before, she was now almost as tall as me, she now was somewhere between 5’7” and 5’8”. But as soon as she stood to her full height she grabbed my hand and pulled me right behind her, not noticing any oddity. We walked downstairs to where the restrooms were, we got there and parted ways, when I got out she was waiting for me outside.


Haha took you long enough! By the way, I didn’t remember that the bathroom sink was so short person friendly, I usually feel like they are a bit too high, and they just feel right when I’m wearing heels, but this time I felt like it was a little bit too low.


Come here babe, she approached me and kissed me.


Thanks for lowering yourself babe, that kiss felt way easier with you hunching down, seems like you are being short girl friendly as well. I was actually tiptoeing a bit, I didn’t want her to notice the change yet, I wanted to wait until I was the shorter one for it to be more impactful.


We walked back to our table and kept talking about life for over an hour.


Our table suddenly shook while we were talking.


Ouch! Why is this table so low?!


What happened babe? I asked her.


I wanted to cross one leg over the other and hit my knee, sorry about that. I guess this table is a bit too small for that.


We paid the check and I checked the time, 10:05. The 3 hours had passed, which meant that her more aggressive growth had just started a few minutes ago, it was the right moment.


Babe, do you remember the pair of shoes that I borrowed from you?


Oh yeah, you wouldn't tell me what you planned doing with them. Are you finally going to show me the surprise? I think I gave you those shoes over a month ago.


Yeah, I finally have them with your surprise, but I left the back in my car. Just wait a minute here and I'll go get em ok? Please stay here, don't even stand up.


Umm fine, I'll be right here.


I walked to my car, grabbed the bag with her shoes inside it and walked back.


Here they are baby. I sat down and placed the bag on the floor right beside her.


Please check them, so that you get a clue of what the surprise is.


Okay… what the… what's this? She asked with great confusion when she opened the bag. You made a smaller scale replica of my shoes? Hahaha well, thanks I guess babe. What kind of surprise is this? Am I missing something? She sair while nervously laughing.


It was already 10:20. With her heels on, which were actually growing proportionally with her, so they were taller heels as well, she should be exactly 6'10", or 6'5" when barefoot. She was growing so much faster now, since 20 minutes ago she had just reached 5’11” when barefoot.


I stood up right in front of her. This is the surprise babe. Stand up, come up here and see it. I could tell from my point of view that she was so much larger already. She was still sitting and I could already feel small next to her. Her hands, legs, hips, her feet, everything part of her body seemed so much larger than mine already.


I don't understand you babe. She said as she rose to her full height. When she stopped, she had her eyes wide open, she couldn't believe what she was looking at. She was looking at me, her tall boyfriend (from her usual perspective), and she was looking down at me, way down now, since I didn’t even come up to her chin.


Oh my god you are so… little. What happened to you? How is this possible? 


I finally did it baby, our dream has become a reality. I got closer to her, stood on my tiptoes and tried to give her a kiss, and she helped me by lowering her head a bit. I'll tell you more outside, let's go to the parking lot ok?


We went outside and explained to her what I had invented, including all of the details 


So Nataly was originally 4'11" and you turned her into a 7 feet tall amazon? Why is it that Rachelle acted so careless about that?


Because to her, and the entire world except for me, that was her natural height, just like you right now, if we go back to your house your parents wouldn't be surprised at all, to them, this is your regular height. 


Omg babe, you are so… short. I'm over a head taller than you! 


Yeah, you are actually a bit over 6'5", but your heels and the rest of your clothes grow proportionally, so your heels are closer to 6 inches tall rather than 5. And right now you are growing a lot faster than before. Those little shoes you saw a few minutes ago are the only thing in your wardrobe that hasn’t grown with you. By 2 a.m. you will be 11’10”. Right now you are growing 1 foot 5.7 inches per hour.


What? Omg how? Well, yes I now know how, but this is unbelievable. You really did it baby!


She hugged me in an instant and lifted me up, she was so much stronger now.


We are going to have so much fun with this babe.


We got into the car and went back to her house. We took some extra time, we liked to drive around the city while singing out loud every time we left the BBQ, it was sort of a tradition for us. After a few minutes she took her shoes off and put her feet on my lap and started to playfully rub them against me.


So how big can I get with this new toy of yours? She asked with a kinky smile on her face.


How big would you like to be? 


I don't know, I'm enjoying this slow growth, but I would like to see you the size of my feet and giving me a foot massage at that size. Would you like that?


You know that I would love that babe. I said as I was getting rock hard by the idea.


I also want to have you in the palm of my hand, looking up at me as my face covers your entire field of view, as my hand is bigger than an entire football field. I want to be able to hold the city in the palm of my hand and have you looking up at me from within it as my eyes look so big, and yet so distant from you.


Hey babe, do you mind heading back to my house already? I have my seat all the way back and as low as it goes and I still barely fit in here. 


Oh yeah babe, sorry I couldn't tell, but you are right. Right now you should be 7’5” tall already, and that's without heels. We arrived at her house at 11:40 p.m. We got out of the car, and I could still not believe that this was happening when I stood next to her. She was now 8 feet 5 inches tall and she was barefoot. I had to look up at her breasts now.


So what was the name of that actress that you have a crush on? Emily asked, looking down at me in a playful manner.


What crush? What do you mean?


Blonde tall woman that is in that movie, Tenet.


Ummm… oh, you mean Elizabeth Debiki?


Oh don’t play dumb with me babe. Ever since we saw her at that cafe in SoHo you’ve had a thing for her. I’ve seen your gallery full of pictures of her.


Okay okay, I get it now, I’m sorry babe, you know I have a thing for tall girls, and when I was behind her in line I became kind of obsessed with her for a while.


I’m not mad ok babe? I'm genuinely curious. I just asked how tall she was… sooo…?


Ah well, according to wikipedia she’s 6 feet 3 inches tall. Why do you ask?


Just wanted to picture her next to me. I remember how gigantic she looked back then. She was even wearing heels and I barely came up to her breasts. Now I would make her feel just as small as she made me feel, and I’m not even wearing heels! Wow, so just 6 feet 3 inches short huh? She’s so small.


Wow babe, hearing you talk like that is kinda hot.


Then let’s go to my room little guy, I want to play with you. She said as she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me with her.


We got inside her house and not only did she had to duck considerably to go through the door since it now came up to her shoulders, but she couldn’t stand straight inside her house. 


Oh wow, this place is so small. I think I now Nataly doesn’t fit in my definition of tall.


And what’s your definition of tall babe?


If you can stand straight inside my house then you are not tall hahaha! 


We went upstairs to her bedroom and she immediately checked her closet.


You were right! All of my clothes have adapted to my new height! But What would happen if I became 50 feet tall? At that point one of my shoes would barely fit in my room.


Well, reality would change and everything would sort itself out, but if the “automatic” solution doesn't please you we can always change anything through Cortana, so don't worry about that.


Come here little guy! Emily quickly grabbed me and gave me a kiss, but she was now so tall that she had to bend down very unnaturally in order to do so, so she got down on her knees and she was still taller than me that way, but at least y could now reach her lips.


That’s better. Em said. Now I can play with my little lover.


She took her shirt off, grabbed the back of my head and put my face right in front of her breasts. I played along and started to suck on her hard nipples. Each of her breasts were as big as my head if not bigger already. 


Do you think you have what it takes to have sex with a giant woman baby? She said, agitated, looking down on me. She then pushed me towards her bed with ease, which reminded me that by now, she should weigh over 500 pounds, I wasn’t even 1/3rd of that at 140 pounds!


She quickly undressed herself and jumped over to me and started to undress me. She was so strong now that from her perspective I weigh somewhere around 28 pounds, and only getting smaller and lighter by the minute.


She jumped right at me and we started kissing frantically. We usually swing between being dominant and submissive, so by instinct I went full dominant, I got her to lay face down on the bed, with great difficulty of cours. Then grabbed her long hair to pull her towards me, making her arch her back, and then making her stand on all 4s. Then I started kissing and biting her neck while using my other hand to play with one of her breasts. All of this was a common favorite for both of us, I've done this with her before, but today pulling her hair was more exhausting since she was so much heavier, massaging her breast was more complicated since my hands were now considerably smaller and her breasts were further away from me. And when she was standing on all 4 I usually fucked her that way. But now that last step was impossible. Her vagina was too high up for me to reach now.


What's the problem, big guy? Having trouble back there? Seems like you can't reach anymore. She then switched the whole dynamic back to her being the dominant one.


Well why don't you lay down while I do the rest from up here. She pushed me down while facing up and started riding my dick. I could feel her helping me contain her new weight. At this point she fucking me this way without containing herself could end up hurting me a little since I've always been a skinny guy.


That was unreal, babe. I told Emily while I laid my head on her chest.


Agreed, I think this has been's most arousing sex I've had in my life. I swear I could feel you getting smaller! And well, aren't you forgetting something little guy?


I could never forget it babe. I got up to my knees and started approaching the bottom of the bed, this while Emily was lying on her back with her hands on her stomach and her legs together, knees bent since she couldn't fit inside the bed without bending them. This was the part in which I took my time to worship her feet, and as I grabbed her left foot and lifted it up to bring it near my mouth, I noticed how hard it was becoming to even move her leg. After struggling to lift her foot I could only admire how much bigger it had become. It was 1 foot 4 inches long, enough to cover most of my torso. When I placed her big toe inside my mouth I noticed that there was barely any room for more inside, I knew that by the time she completed her growth I would not be able to fit it inside my mouth anymore, or maybe I could but it wouldn’t be easy, her big toe would be too wide, and too long for me to suck as I used to. The thought made me extremely aroused. By now her lower leg and foot combined weighed 37 pounds, which would’ve become a problem, but by the time I started licking Emily’s toes we heard Rachelle and Nataly arriving.


Oh too bad for you, I guess this will have to wait, shorty, you can worship my feet later tonight.


Emily gently placed her foot to the side of my head and slowly pushed me to the side with a single foot and stood up, but she now could stand up straight inside her bedroom.


What the hell? The ceiling is so far up now. What happened? She asked while stretching herself and lifted her arms trying to reach the ceiling, but it was too high for her to reach, even at her 9 feet tall stature.


I stood up beside her, having her belly button nearly level with my eyes.


It’s not just the ceiling babe, look, your mirror, this chair, everything is huge! I said as I climbed her chair which now was twice as big as before.


Seems like reality is changing to accommodate your new stature, everything in here is twice as big as before.


But I'm not twice as big yet. Omg I feel tiny again, the ceiling must be 20 feet high now


Imagine how I feel babe, this is kind of disorienting. I said standing on top of the chair 3 feet above the ground and still shorter than my amazonian girlfriend.


Awww look at you little thing! It’s like I shrunk smaller than my regular size but you were shrunk with me. Come here baby.


She lifted me up like a little kid and placed me back on the ground. 


Let's get dressed and go talk to my sister. They are going to a party tonight and I’d love to be around people with my new size. No more looking up at people!


I had put my clothes back on and Emily was looking for the right outfit. While she was at it I had a look at her shoe collection and now they were made to accommodate a foot with a 17 inch length. I wanted to stop time, shrink myself and walk inside her shoes. I could become smaller than an ant and wander inside her heels, her bra, her room, looking at a lipstick the size of a skyscraper. I could just come back and unfreeze time and Emily wouldn’t know.


What do you think babe, do you like it?


Omg you look stunning!


Haha thanks, it’s a simple outfit, just a tight black dress, a couple of collar chains and heeled boots. These used to be just 4 inches, now they should be closer to 8 right?


And growing. I said dumbfounded by the beauty of the goddess in front of me.


Hahaha close your mouth sweetheart I know I’m hot but a bug could get in if you’re not mindful. Come on babe, let’s go downstairs with the girls before they leave us behind.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11417