Amanda's Height is in Your Hands by The Quatrain
Summary:

One day you are given the power to change the size of anybody you like, and the ability to change reality to fit their new stature as well. There's only one thing to do with your new ability: share it with your friend and longtime crush, Amanda.


Disclaimer:

This is based on a story line from an interactive that I contributed a decent amount of chapters to. I'm just trying to bring some of that work over. Everything posted here is my writing, but some of the story is loosely based on the work of the authors who contributed to the original.

Also: all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Reviews welcome! Trying to improve my writing :)


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5473 Read: 25502 Published: January 08 2022 Updated: November 11 2022

1. A Messenger by The Quatrain

2. Prepping for Amanda by The Quatrain

3. Proof by The Quatrain

4. Beginning to Grow by The Quatrain

5. Bigger, Bolder Amanda by The Quatrain

A Messenger by The Quatrain

BOOM! A loud crash sounded outside, jolting you awake. You rolled out of bed and jumped to your feet, wondering what the hell was going on. Rubbing your eyes, you looked around your room. Everything seemed normal - your clothes from yesterday were still strewn about the room, there was an empty takeout container on your dresser, and your turtle was drifting lazily across his tank. Nothing out of place.

However, you didn't have too much time to get your bearings. Within 2 seconds you heard another boom, this time louder than before. It sounded like a loud, low thud, almost as if a hill was being lifted up and set back down. The thuds continued, growing louder each time they came. As the sound intensified, the ground beneath you began to shake, the quakes growing stronger with every boom. Your hands started to quiver slightly as it dawned on you that the sound, along with whatever was making it, was getting closer.

The house started to shake more violently, so you grabbed onto the headboard of your bed to try and steady yourself. Then there were two massive thuds from right outside your window, and the quaking finally stopped. Feeling your stomach drop to the floor, you slowly crept over to the window and lifted the blinds. From your second story bedroom, you had a great view of the entire front yard. However, the well-manicured plot of green you had hoped to see had been replaced. Instead, the yard was completely obscured by a well-pedicured pair of gigantic feet. 10 deep-blue toenails shone brightly in the early morning sunlight, each sitting atop cute pink toes the size of boulders. Stunned, your eyes traced their way up from these impossibly large toes, moving down the length of this woman's long, graceful feet, and up to her ankles. Whoever this giantess was, she was very, very big, seeing as those ankles were level with your window! Pressing your face against the glass, you tried to look upwards further, hoping to identify the colossal woman, but you could only see up this giantess' smooth legs to no more than her knees, high up above.

You stood transfixed while your brain tried its hardest to process what was in front of it. The massive woman drummed her toes against the earth, sending small rumbles through your home again. "Come out come out, wherever you are~" her voice chimed from above you, sweetly. "You know there's no hiding from me." Suddenly your house began to shake even more violently than before. The walls began to creak and groan, then all of a sudden, the ceiling lifted upwards. Plaster rained gently down on your head as the roof flew away from you, and then it was gone, giving you a clear view up into the giantess' face. It was stunningly gorgeous, and larger than your entire home. And it was one you recognized.

"Amanda!" you blurted out, shocked. Amanda had been a friend of yours since primary school, and had even come along with you to the same college in your hometown.  You had always had a thing for her since the 7th grade. Now, somehow, she was squatting in front of your house, entirely naked and taller than a skyscraper! Her gigantic red lips were smiling down at you, and her beautiful green eyes were doing the same. If Amanda had heard your reaction to her renovations, she didn't give any indication. Instead, she swiftly reached down with a massive hand and plucked you out of your house.

"There you are," the giantess said, triumphantly. With you still in her grip, Amanda stood up to her full height. Then she dropped you into her other hand, and held you up to her eye level. "I told you you couldn't hide from me!" she teased. "Besides, I don't know why you would want to," Amanda said, seductively. She winked with one of her adorable eyes, sending a small gust of wind towards you with her eyelashes. Then she lowered you down to her mouth, and planted two gigantic moist pillows over your whole body. Although she was being gentle, her soft kiss knocked you flat on your back, pressing you into the flesh of her hand and lips. Her skin was soft and warm, and her breath was hot on your body. Amanda briefly continued to smother you under her giant lips, then she finally released you. Out of breath, you laid there and stared up at your friend's beautiful, humongous face.

"There's something I need to tell you," the giantess said as you recovered. "I've come to give you a gift."

"A gift?" you replied, confused.

"Yes silly, a gift," Amanda teased. "I just gave it to you, actually. Now you have the power to change anything's size, and make the world around you become as if that thing were always that size. Including people," she finished with a wink. "After all, how did you think I got this big?" Amanda said, letting out a booming giggle.

Amanda crouched down and set you on the ground right in front of her feet. Up close, you could really see how big they were - you couldn't even see over the top of either of her big toes. Still crouching, Amanda wriggled those giant toes, shaking the ground as she laughed. "I've still got one more gift," Amanda said excitedly. Her massive mouth gave you an almost sinister smile, and then she continued. "I know you like them," she said, still drumming the ground beneath you. She stopped and scrunched her toes up. "So I'm going to let you... get to know them," she said, mischievously.

Then Amanda stood up, causing you to lose sight of her face as it was hidden behind her decently well-sized breasts. They bounced gently when she reached her full height, drawing all of your attention to the giant mounds of succulent flesh that each rivaled the size of your house. Amanda's face reappeared as she tilted it downwards to see you at her feet. Beaming down at you once more, she lifted her right foot about 15 feet off the ground and hovered it above your head. "Enjoy!" boomed Amanda from on high. Then she lowered her big toe and gently pressed it right up against the front of your body. The force of even this 'light' touch again knocked you on your butt, and Amanda capitalized on this advantage to pin you beneath the soft tip of her toe. Although the weight on your body was nearing the threshold of pain, you knew she was still being gentle because she could easily have crushed you beneath her colossal foot. As you lay stuck there, you heard the sound of Amanda's laughter rumbling through her entire body. Then strangely, the sound began to fade out. It diminished quickly until you almost couldn't hear anything at all. The last thing you heard was Amanda's teasing voice sing "Have fun!"

Then you woke up.


Prepping for Amanda by The Quatrain
Author's Notes:
Mostly exposition

You sat up in bed, sweating. While you pulled off your covers and climbed out of bed, your mind kept replaying the image of Amanda's gigantic foot slowly lowering down on top of you. You could almost feel the way you sunk into her toe as she pinned you to the ground with it, her soft skin yielding barely enough to conform around the shape of your body. It wasn't unusual for you to have sexual dreams about Amanda, after all, you'd been attracted to her for years now. It wasn't even that unusual for her to be a giantess in them. But this dream was surreal. In fact, it felt so real you couldn't clear it from your mind. "What was that all about?" you thought to yourself, as you began to get dressed. Then dream-Amanda's parting words came back to you. She had told you you had the power to change the sizes of anything you wanted now. That you would dream this made some sense to you as well. You had had a thing for growing women for a long time now, and having that kind of power would be, well, like a dream come true.

You couldn't get over just how real the dream had felt. Walking over to the bathroom now to brush your teeth, you kept turning over in your head what dream-Amanda had said to you. You stopped brushing and rinsed, then went to put back your toothbrush. Just before you set it down, you stopped. "What if...?" you began to think, looking at the toothbrush. You quickly dismissed the thought. "No, that's absurd. It was just a dream." You set the brush down and walked towards the door. "... A very, very, intense dream." You turned back around and picked up the toothbrush, then started concentrating intently. "Be... I don't know, get bigger," you said aloud, hesitantly.

As soon as the words left your mouth, you felt like a complete idiot. But then you quickly felt the toothbrush expand in your hand. Shocked, you held it up to your face for closer inspection: it was maybe two or three inches longer than before! There was no denying it, the brush had definitely grown. Which meant that your dream really had been much more than a dream. You stared at your enlarged toothbrush with excitement, trying to wrap your head around all of this newfound potential.

You thought back to what dream-Amanda had said again. Wasn't the second half something about reality adjusting to match the size changes you made? Swiftly, your eyes darted about the room, scanning for any differences. Immediately, you spotted that the case you kept your toothbrush in had grown as well, but it didn't look like anything else had happened. "I wonder if anyone else will be able to tell what I did?" you asked yourself absentmindedly while you turned your enlarged toothbrush over in your hands.

Suddenly, you remembered why you had an extra large toothbrush. They had just started selling them a few months ago, and you had made a point of getting one because you could brush faster with a larger brush. Your mom still wouldn't stop teasing you about it.

"Wait, that's not right," you thought. "I just did this to it a few seconds ago." Searching through your memories, you found both explanations in your head. Then you realized what was going on. When reality changed around you, the past must have been altered as well to fit the change you made. Yet somehow you could still remember how things used to be.

"Well, I guess that probably answers that," you muttered. "Bet it's only me that remembers it changing. Why create a new past otherwise?" You finally put away your toothbrush and finished your morning routine, and then went downstairs for breakfast. The kitchen was empty, which meant today must have been one of your mom's yoga class days. Your dad was at work, and your sister was at school, so it looked like you were eating alone this morning. This was fine with you, because you weren't sure you would be able to hold a normal conversation when Amanda's naked body towering above you would be all you could think of anyway.

You quickly finished your breakfast and walked over to the door to put on your shoes. Today was Friday, and since you made sure to avoid scheduling Friday classes, you didn't have anything you needed to do today. Which meant you could go find Amanda. Eagerly, you opened the front door and walked towards your parked car on the street in front of your house. Walking down the driveway alongside the yard, you pictured it filled with Amanda's giant feet again. You remembered how her massive toes shook the earth beneath you with the slightest of movements. Then you tilted your head upwards, craning your neck trying to visualize how high up her head had been. Excited by what you saw in your imagination, you opened your car door and left for Amanda's place.


Proof by The Quatrain

You drove over to Amanda's house, your foot extra heavy on the gas pedal today. Eagerly anticipating your arrival, you kept picturing Amanda naked and gigantic, as you flew 15 mph over the speed limit towards your destination. Instead of focusing entirely on the road, your mind went back to the last, and only, time you had seen that immaculate nude figure in real life.

Last year at the end of the spring semester, you were at a house party one of your friends was throwing to celebrate the start of the summer. After getting 'a little bit' drunk with all your friends, including Amanda of course, you split an Uber with her back to her apartment. Luckily for you, her roommate Cassidy was gone, so Amanda had offered to let you stay there since you were still living at your parent's house and didn't want to return there drunk at 3 a.m. You had originally intended to use her roommate's bed, but your plans changed before you even got to her place.

While you sat in the back of the Uber talking and laughing on the way home, your hands accidentally brushed in the seat between you. Your eyes locked, and that was all it took to set off a drunken spark of passion. The two of you started making out in the car right there, and as soon as you entered Amanda's apartment you headed straight for her bedroom, clothes being thrown off on the way.

When you woke up the next morning, things were a little awkward. After a somewhat uncomfortable conversation, you both agreed that your friendship was too important for you two to complicate things by getting into a relationship right now. You were a little disappointed by this, but since Amanda really was one of your best friends, you didn't really want to push it. Even though you both tried to forget about it, there was always a lingering bit of sexual tension there. Often you would catch Amanda staring at you, and if you had to guess, you would bet she still thought about that night, too.

You pulled on to Amanda's street and parked. Like you, she was living with her parents again. Her old roommate had graduated and all your other friends already had people to room with. You parked in front of her family's house and got out of the car. Almost running, you quickly made your way up to her front door and rang the bell. You stood there waiting impatiently while footsteps sounded inside the house as someone approached to answer the door. The door swung open and you were greeted by a familiar smiling face. And while it wasn't as large as it was when you last saw it, it was just as adorable.

Amanda's eyes lit up when she saw who was at the door. "Oh hi!" she said surprisedly, smiling sweetly. "I didn't know you were coming over today," Amanda remarked, and moved out of the doorway to let you in. You stepped into her house and started taking off your shoes. Amanda's family was real strict about keeping your shoes off in their house, so you always made sure to do it, even if they were at work and only Amanda was here. An unintended benefit of that was that whenever you visited Amanda here, she was almost always barefoot. You stole a quick glance at Amanda's feet now. They were long, but not too large, and had plump, round, bubble gum toes that were currently teasing their way through the shag rug in the entryway. There was a silver ring on the second toe of her right foot, and her toenails were painted a deep blue, the sight of which blasted you with deja vu for a second.

"Yeah," you replied, moving your gaze away to finish removing your shoes. "I didn't know either until I woke up this morning." You stood up and turned immediately right off of the entryway into her living room as you continued talking. "But I've got a surprise for you," you finished, taking a seat on the sofa.

Amanda followed you in and sat down on the recliner to your left, diagonal across her living room's small wooden coffee table from you. She crossed one leg up over her knee, setting the pale sole of her foot pointing towards you. She lazily flexed it, scrunching up her sole and sending wrinkles through the normally smooth skin. "Well, that's vague and mysterious," she said playfully raising one eyebrow. "What is this surprise?"

You hesitated slightly, then started to explain. "Well, I had this dream last night. It was insanely real. And in it I was told I had the power to change the size of things. And I remembered how you always used to complain that Cassidy was taller than you, so I thought... maybe... you'd want to try it?"

Amanda burst out laughing. "You had a dream, so now you think you can make me taller?" she uncrossed her leg and leaned towards you, placing her elbows on her knees and propping her head up. "Dude, this is the worst prank you've ever come up with."

"Amanda, I swear, this is not a prank," you said a little indignantly. "This was no normal dream. I don't know what happened, but I really can do that now. I already did it this morning to a toothbrush."

"Yeah, sure you did," Amanda replied, brushing you off.

"I'm serious!" you answered, trying to get her to believe you.

"All right," Amanda stood up and walked around the coffee table to stand across from you. "If you're so serious, then why don't you prove it?" she challenged you. "I'm 5'4", and Cassidy is, what, 5'11"?" she asked. "I'd love to see what it feels like to be on the other end of that. So..." she paused to do the math in her head. "I'm 7 inches shorter, so make me 6'6". Actually, screw it. Make me 7 foot even. Go big or go home. It's not like anything will happen anyway."

Even if she didn't believe you could do it, you knew you could, and you weren't going to pass up an opportunity like that. "All right," you answered, standing up. "You asked for it."

You were still a little unsure how your power worked, so you put your hands out in front of you and started concentrating. "Okay," you announced. "Here it comes!"

You focused on the thought of Amanda reaching 7 feet tall. As you concentrated intently, her head immediately started rising upward. The top of it quickly passed your nose, and then you were looking right into Amanda's beautiful green eyes as they rose past your own. She continued rising upwards until her breasts were level with your head, then her growth plateaued. You figured she must have hit 7 feet.

You took a second to take in the amazon in front of you. In keeping with reality's need to match your changes, Amanda's outfit had been altered slightly. She was previously wearing a pair of jeans and a yellow tank top. Now she was still wearing jeans, but the pair looked like it had been custom made by hand for a girl her size. Her tank top was now a bit more revealing, baring her midriff and plunging a little lower in the neckline. This gave you a great view of her proportionally enlarged boobs, which were straining the stretchy fabric of her top. Around the room you also noticed Amanda had grown in all the family photos, and saw there was a new shelf on the wall full of volleyball trophies.


Looking back at Amanda, you felt completely floored. Although you had pictured something like this in your head many times, having to tilt your head upwards to look your crush in the eye wasn't something you were fully prepared for. You were in absolute awe, and you felt a wave of excitement rush through your body.

However, Amanda didn't seem to have any reaction at all. She put her hands on her hips and tapped her enlarged foot impatiently on the ground. "Well?" she asked. "I'm waiting for this to be funny," she teased you.

"Wait," you replied, "You're telling me you didn't just see yourself grow two feet in a minute??"

"Come on, I really thought you of all people would know better then to make jokes about my height like that," Amanda said, annoyed. "You know I hear enough of that from-" then she stopped. A look of realization appeared on her face, and then she spoke. "Wait... I've been this tall since 11th grade. Right?" she asked, unsure.

"No Amanda," you gently answered. "You were 5'4" until just a few minutes ago."

The amazon stood there frozen. "Oh my god," she finally let out after a long pause. "It all just came back to me. I didn't remember any of it until you said so."

Amanda lumbered over to her recliner, which looked about 25% bigger than before, and sat down with a thump. "Okay, I guess you were serious." She looked over at you with uncertain eyes, clearly trying to process the fact that she indeed had grown nearly two feet just a few moments ago. "So, now what?"








Beginning to Grow by The Quatrain

"So, what now?" Amanda sat down and asked, still wrapping her head around what had happened to her. She looked over her new self in disbelief. "This is so crazy!" she pondered out loud. "It's insane! I mean, look how big I am!"

"Well, you asked for 7 feet, so that's what you got," you replied coyly.

"Yeah, no kidding," Amanda responded almost absentmindedly, still busy taking in her new stature. She stretched her legs forward in front of her, setting her huge bare feet down on the coffee table. She then ran her hands down her thighs towards her ankles, tracing out the full extent of her long, graceful legs. "Look how long my legs are now," she said with a gleeful smile. "I'm huge!" She reached further still down to touch her toes, bending them back and stretching herself out. She then took her hands and interlaced her fingers between her enlarged toes, scrunching them around a bit to stretch them out.

When she was finished with her inspection, Amanda sat back up in her chair and repeated her earlier question. "But really though," she asked, "now what?"

"I don't know," you replied. "I mean, I guess it's kinda up to you. I could leave you at 7 feet if you want. Maybe we could go see Cassidy and see how she feels about your new size," you suggested with a devilish grin.

"Ha!" Amanda laughed. "Now that's not a bad idea."

"And, I mean," you continued, "I think I could shrink you back if you didn't want to stay this way."

"No!" Amanda cut you off, almost a little too quickly. Her eyes widened as she realized what she'd just done. Blushing a little, she apologized. "Sorry, I just... I like it." Her face reddened even more now, but still she continued. "I have all these memories now of what it's like to be this tall. And, I know they're not really, well real. But from what I remember now, it's really cool to be this big." She smiled shyly, still embarrassed. "So... yeah."

"Well, I can't blame you for that, it must be nice being top of the ladder," you replied jokingly. Amanda visibly relaxed some when you said that, now seeming a bit more comfortable enjoying her size. "I mean, I think you're pretty great at either height, so I won't complain," you said with a wink.

Amanda laughed. "Alright, yeah yeah," she playfully dismissed your complement.

"I mean it," you teasingly responded. "Anyway," you continued, "There's still option three."

"Which is...?" Amanda asked.

"We could make you even taller," you finished. You watched Amanda closely for her reaction, hoping for an indication she might be enjoying this enough to eventually let you grow her as big as she was in your dream.

Luckily for you, Amanda was absolutely on board. "Now that is what I was hoping you would say," she said with a smile. She stood up excitedly from her seat, giving you a view of her full height once again. You stood up as well and went to stand across the table from her. With you both standing, Amanda's impressive chest was right at your eye level. You did your best not to stare at her boobs, although it was difficult to ignore them given their size. Amanda had been decently well-endowed before, but her growth had amplified her breasts to a very healthy size. You shook the thought of burying your face between them from your mind and looked up to make eye contact with your friend.

"I'm thinking 9 feet this time would be good." Amanda suggested. I remember now what it's like to be the tallest person in most places I go, but I wonder what my life would be like if I was the tallest person in the world? Or even better, in all of history?" Amanda smiled at the thought. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I think..." you paused for effect, "it's a great idea."

"Yes!" Amanda cheered. "Okay, one more thing though," she said.

"Yes?" you asked, a little puzzled.

"I want you to come stand back to back with me this time," Amanda said. Seeing the confused look on your face, she quickly began to elaborate. "There's a reason, I promise. When I grew last time, I didn't really experience it happening. I just remembered that it did happen once you shook me out of it," Amanda explained to you. "This time, I want to experience it. So I want us to compare heights while I grow."

"Oh, okay," you began your response. "Sure, that's fine," you said nonchalantly, although in reality you would have said yes even if she hadn't explained herself. If Amanda was going to let you stand right up against her while she grew, you were certainly not going to say no.

"Why don't we step over here then," you suggested, motioning towards an open section of floor. Then the two of you stood with your backs against each other, with the top of your head just reaching over Amanda's shoulders. You could feel her ass pressing into your lower back, like a warm, firm cushion beneath the fabric of her jeans.

"Okay, I'm ready whenever you are!" Amanda said excitedly. "Let's do this."

"Alright!" You answered. "Here it goes!" You began concentrating. "Amanda is 9 feet tall," you thought intently, trying to will it to be true. Her body responded immediately to your command, and her form began slowly stretching upwards. As her legs lengthened, they lifted her butt higher and higher up your back, its mass swelling larger the entire way.

"Woah..." Amanda exclaimed giddily. "This feels incredible. It's amazing..." she said, clearly enjoying herself.

Her body continued sliding up against your back, every second stretching bigger and bigger. Her shoulder blades quickly rose past your head, while her ass pressed harder and harder into your back as it expanded in size. Eventually Amanda's growth plateaued though, and her body finally finished expanding into its incredible new size of 9 feet tall.

Bigger, Bolder Amanda by The Quatrain

The friction of Amanda's growing butt sliding up your back began to diminish as her growth slowed to a stop. Then you felt her back press further up against you as she took a deep breath and sighed. "Wow..." she moaned in satisfaction.

Amanda stepped away from you and stretched her whole body upwards. As soon as her body was no longer pressing against you, you turned around to take in the sight. What you saw was truly astonishing: Amanda had grown into an incredible amazon. Your head was level with her bare midriff, her giant tits now above the top of your head. With her arms stretched high, Amanda beamed joyously down at you. "Enjoying the view, shorty?" she asked playfully.

You blushed, mostly because she was correct. It was hard not to stare at her beautiful face, now that its size had made it even more distracting. And of course, you certainly couldn't deny her boobs were just as memorizing, if not more so. Each one was now larger than you could hold with one hand, and they floated just above you, their enhanced weight somehow defying the pull of gravity.

You quickly reclaimed your senses and managed to summon up an equally teasing response to her question. "Not as much as you seem to be," you said coyly.

"Hah!" Amanda laughed, loudly. "You're not wrong," she said, still beaming with joy. "This is so cool! You look so small now," she continued on happily, "Everyone looks so small now! And just take a look around at the house!"

You did as Amanda suggested, curious as to what changes your actions had brought about. First of all, the house was certainly bigger: raised ceilings, higher doorways, and larger furniture. Well, not all the furniture, there were still some things at normal size for the rest of her family to use. But it wasn't just bigger, no. It was also way nicer. Amanda's house looked like a small mansion now! There was marble all over the place, her walls were decorated with what appeared to be expensive artworks, and there was even a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling of her now 2 story living room.

"Wow," you said to Amanda. "You're like, really rich now aren't you?"

"Oh yeah," Amanda replied with a smile. "Every advertisement firm in the world wants the 'Tallest Woman in History' on their payroll," she said.

You did a quick check through your new memories and easily found plenty where you had gone with Amanda to one of these advertising events. Usually they were photo shoots, but she had also taken on a handful of commercials too. Amanda was huge now, both in stature and in celebrity.

"I'm guessing you're not going to want to shrink back any time soon," you joked.

"Yeah, try never," Amanda replied, laughing. "Oh my god, I'm just so ecstatic right now!" She looked right at you with huge playful eyes, continuing on. "I'm so happy I could kiss you!"

You blushed, surprised that Amanda would say something like that to you, even as a joke. Of course, your mind immediately went back to that night after the party. You remembered tossing and turning with her in her bed as you kissed each other again and again, slowly and drunkenly enjoying yourselves before building your way up to actually making love. But this time, there was a second set of memories as well, one that was slightly different. In these memories, Amanda's lips were much larger as they locked with yours. Her breasts were bigger and pressed into you more deeply when she laid on top of you, her body much heavier, yet still comfortable above yours. Her legs stretched down past yours, long and smooth to the touch.

You pulled your attention back to the present Amanda, still just as large and smiling like she'd just won the lottery. And for some reason, you decided to push your luck a little.

"You're so happy you could kiss me? Well, are you gonna prove it?" you jokingly challenged her, butterflies rising in your stomach.

Amanda looked right into your eyes. Her gaze was serious and direct. "You know what?" she said, "Yes."

Then she leaned down and placed her large, gentle hands on your shoulders and softly pressed her lips into yours. The warm skin of her large, full lips locked with your own as she began to kiss you intensely. You were stunned for a second, but quickly began reciprocating. You placed your own hands around her back and pulled her closer to you, kissing her more deeply than before.

In response, Amanda knelt down, putting her head level with yours. She scooted forward a little and pressed her body against yours, wrapping her arms around your back tightly. You could feel her pressing against you, surrounding you in her arms. Her breasts pressed up your chest, forcing their soft mass into you.

After a few long minutes, Amanda pulled her mouth away and smiled sultrily at you, still holding her head close to yours. You just stared into her huge emerald eyes in shock.

"What, surprised?" She coyly asked. "You asked for it," she said, teasingly. "And besides," she went on, "I'm the tallest woman in the world. I get to do what I want." Amanda licked her gorgeous red lips seductively. "Now," she said with a grin, "let's take this up to my room."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11335