The Week by Jerrywilliams
Summary:

The life of a boy who turns into a sock and ends up a hard fate and gets destroyed.


Categories: Giantess, Object, Footwear, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 5459 Read: 14927 Published: November 27 2021 Updated: November 27 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1-The mishappening by Jerrywilliams

2. Chapter 2-The first day by Jerrywilliams

3. Chapter 3-The second day by Jerrywilliams

4. Chapter 4-The third day by Jerrywilliams

5. Chapter 5-The forth day by Jerrywilliams

6. Chapter 6-The fifth day by Jerrywilliams

7. Chapter 7- The Sixth day by Jerrywilliams

8. Chapter 8-The seventh and final day by Jerrywilliams

Chapter 1-The mishappening by Jerrywilliams
Author's Notes:

It's the start of new life of a boy. Hope you enjoy.

Sam was a worker in a factory which manufactured socks, though he was poor but to support himself, he could do nothing but to continue his job, he worked all day but still had to manage to make his both ends meet, everything was fine when one day the accident happened.

It was just a normal night for Sam, he was a night shift worker of a small scaled factory, he arrived at 10, his job was very simple just to take the nylon cloth and put it in a machine which automatically converted them into socks of the length, thickness, design and color that has been entered in a computer. It was quarter past 5 and his shift was about to end and was entering the information the computer, that night his job was to make mid-length white transparent nylon socks for girls the demand was very high for that, as you know he lived in India and it’s normal to hit 40-45 degree Celsius there, he was forcing the thin nylon cloth in the slit of the machine when his hand got struck in the slit. He tried to pull his hand hard but it was of no use, soon he was totally engulfed by the machine and got unconscious.

When he opened his eyes, he heard someone calling his name, on gaining energy he found the person calling his name was the worker of the next shift saying his boss, “Sam left without before I arrived and also left the machine on”. He tried to speak what happened when he noticed to his surprise, he could not open his mouth neither could he move, Sam panicked and soon he realized he was in a box full of the white transparent socks and he was one of them. He could not believe his eyes how could that even happen it was beyond science and started crying but you know it was of no use. Somehow, he became the right sock of one such pair.

Soon the work in the factory started again, and he knew soon he would be shifted to a market for sale.  He was waiting when he listened sound of a mini truck, he panicked he started shouting, “You all can’t do this to me” but no one listened. He tried to raise his hands and kick his legs when he realised that his body lacked all the limbs, he was just left with his head. His neck was the entrance of the sock, and his eyes were just below the toe region and his tongue just below the heel region, he tried to roll his tongue back but he couldn’t, he could not believe his luck. He knew his life was going to become hell. Soon he was thrown in a truck and was sent to Mumbai, a coastal region in India. Sam started sleeping.

When Sam opened his eyes, he saw he was in the middle of a market. There were many stalls and he was on one of them under a few pair of socks just like him, he was paired with his left counterpart using a tape.  On looking around him he guessed the time would be about 6 in the evening. He saw many women comings and goings and just prayed for himself. Soon about 8p.m. the crowd in the market increased and he saw that many women were buying the socks from that bucket and soon his turn also came. He was picked by the shopkeeper and given to a lady and from their talks it was evident that he costed 20 rupees (0.3 Dollars) to the lady. He thought to himself, “Was this the price of my life?”, but he knew the truth. He soon also saw the lady who was buying him.

His owner was of about 22-23 years of age and looked huge from her body it looked evident she was 5 feet 4 inches and would have weighed about 64-67 kg. She was fairly light in colour and looked pretty, got big ass and significant breasts. Soon he was forced into a bag and he prayed for a miracle to happen and he could change back into a normal human but nothing happened and they got home, Sam was soon thrown into the cupboard and the door closed. Sam couldn’t sleep for about 2- 3 hours but soon after that he dozed off. 

End Notes:

Next chapter is the first day of Sam with his owner.

Chapter 2-The first day by Jerrywilliams
Author's Notes:

It's the first day of the new life, how will be the experience no body knows but it's sure its going to be hard.

DAY1

Sam woke up when he could hear the owner shouting on her phone. He was frightened as he didn’t know what was going to happen to him. He was praying when the cupboard opened and her owner started dressing, from her hair it was evident she only took a quick shower and was now in hurry to get to her work, she wore a tight fit jeans and a tight top, she looked awesome. She soon left, as she left Sam thanked his luck for saving him at least for today, but as he was thanking the lady came back yelling,” These nasty socks are worth of nothing.”, and picked Sam. For the first time Sam looked his owner feet and they looked really huge he could hardly image how her feet could even enter his body, her feet were easily twice the size of the sock and what frightened Sam the most were her nails, though they were pretty and painted in red colour but she must not have trimmed them for at least 6 months because they were very big. He was thrown on floor and next to him he could see a pair of flats, from their look it was evident they must be worn at least for 6 months and the next thing Sam could notice was their smell, they really smelled horrible. He started crying again as he imagined his future.

Soon her owner lifted him up tore the tape and pulled Sam by his neck. She expanded the elastic of the sock and entered her foot in it. Sam screamed in pain, he was soon expanded at least 2.5 times his original size the nails went through his head and he shouted for help but nobody was there to help him, his cloth body stretched everywhere though nails to heels, he wanted to die at least it was better the pain he was suffering, but in response of his prayer the lady only wiggled her toes and said,” They are so tight but I have no choice” with that she banged her foot back to the ground. Sam was continually shouting and crying from the pain the lady’s nails were causing and the bang she did while placing her floor back on the ground. She soon also wore his left counterpart and then placed her foot in the left flat and was going to do the same when Sam saw why the flats smelled so much, when he looked inside, he saw, the insole was of white cloth but where her foot touched the insole those parts were completely black and had a layer of dust, dirt and sweat mixed all together. He just imagined how can someone be so unhygienic as he touched the insole, he could tell his life was going to be hell from the smell they produced, the dampness of the insole and the flat, the weight of her owner and the wear is she going to cause as her heel touched the heel part of insole, he could taste the insole as his tongue was stuck out, he was sure her insole was rotting and he had to taste that.

Soon the lady got ready and stood up, it was then Sam got to know she weighed more than 70 kgs, she caused the socks to compress beneath her feet, and he also got buried deep into the insole he couldn’t stop crying. When she took her first step Sam felt nauseated and wanted to vomit, the pressure was insane, her nails caused more pain and the smell was like a dead body was left to rot for more than 3 days. Soon, he heard someone outside say,” Riya I am here, take these pamphlets”, now Sam got to knew the lady’s name who had made his life hell. Riya replied,” This job sucks, to go all over the city and distribute these.” Sam could not believe his ears she was going to stand and walk the whole day in such a hot, humid and dusty summer. Now when Riya started her job, she felt how much warm that day was, she was happy that she had thrown her old socks off and was wearing a new pair as it would absorb the sweat better but the other reason was the old pair was ripped off from the toes were the nails were, from under her heels and also, they didn’t absorb much sweat she knew it was just the matter of one week her new socks would also be in the same condition and she would have to throw them too. Here Sam could now tell how much her feet sweaty was, the sweat caused his eyes to burn and when the filth from insole also started entering in him. It was hard to say what caused him the most pain her nails, her weight, het sweat, the size of her feet or the taste of the layer in the insole of the heat of the surroundings. Riya went from streets to streets, house to house, stepped on puddles, mud, dust, grass and everything one could find. The day went Sam absorbed and drank as much sweat he could but the feet continued to produce so Sam can absorb more. The day at lasted ended and Riya got home by 10 at night after finishing her target of distributing 9000 pamphlets. As she removed her flats, she closed her nose and shouted’” Oh they smell so much.” She lifted her sock to see the underside and said, “Disgusting, they got from white to black underside only in one days” and peeled them off wiggling her toes and started laughing Sam couldn’t imagine how much disgusting this girl was he thought at last he will now be removed but what was the use now he was by now one of the most disgusting things in the world, he couldn’t also believe his luck that he was chosen by a girl who distributes pamphlets. He couldn’t sleep that night he was thrown into a small closet that contained all types of footwear that Riya used to wear and the smell was horrible in them and Sam knew how.

End Notes:
Sam had a hard day. Will life get better for him? Let's see.
Chapter 3-The second day by Jerrywilliams
Author's Notes:

Sam had an hard day but life is now going to be harder.

DAY 2

Sam couldn’t tell at what time he slept last night but when he woke up by the noise of Riya walking all over her house, he started crying he knew what was coming he was terrified he could feel himself still wet due to the sweat of Riya from the previous day, he was still not dried how could be that possible if the humidity in a coastal town of Mumbai is 100% and a wet cloth is packed up in a closet? Soon Riya opened the closet and quickly took her shoes and her only pair of thin sheer white transparent socks which were not black at the bottom. From her face it was clear she didn’t like the smell that her shoe and socks gave off, but she never also washed those things how could she wash, she was busy the whole day and even she washed it won’t even take her feet to make them dirty again so that was the reason she never washed neither her shoes or socks.

Sam could already tell her feet were wet, he couldn’t tell whether it was water or her sweat but it was clear he had to absorb them. Today she looked even more beautiful even more powerful. Soon she wore Sam again the dark spots were under her heels which had made his life hell the previous day. He cried again but in response Riya just banged him to the ground to wear her left sock. Soon Sam noticed a change today shoes had substituted the flats. They were of pink and black colour but the colour had faded and the soles had got from white to yellow, the insole was even dirtier instead of being red in colour they were black and had black patches all over the insole and everyone knows why. Sam could even smell them even he wasn’t even near to them and as Riya lifted her shoe to bring it near Sam, he could tell they were rancid they were just rotting and he could tell the shoe had also not dried off from the last use as when he touched the insole, they were damp. The shoe was very much worn out and looked like were serving Riya from more than a year she quickly forced her foot in the shoe and Sam could tell it were smaller than the flats as she struggled to put her foot in the shoe. Sam head was being ripped by the long and shiny red nails of Riya he didn’t knew for hoe much long he could hold he just knew his life if was good yesterday its hell today as soon Riya tied her shoe tightly as she didn’t want the smell to escape, and it meant her sweat were to be with Sam for the whole day. As she moved out the temperature inside the foot must have crossed 50 degrees.

As soon she started working the sweat caused the dirt in the insole to mingle into Sam and he had to taste her foot and drink her sweat only. He was in constant pain due to the nails rupturing into his body, all the weight forced him down the cloth fibres were getting worn out and her big foot just added pain that Sam could not bear.

She travelled on her foot all day she could feel her sweat accumulating all round her feet and was sure the smell inside her shoe would be unbearable. The more she walked the more she sweated, she never stopped and so the sweat coming out of her feet. At last, it was 10 at night when she reached home and for the first time since 8 in the morning Sam could see the outside world. Riya herself could not imagine how much her foot smelled. She was sure it was unbearable for someone to even come near her shoe. She just peeled off her wet socks and threw them into the airtight closet so the smell could not spread everywhere in the house. 

End Notes:

It's harsh truth for Sam now but he will have to accept that he is worthless now.

Chapter 4-The third day by Jerrywilliams
Author's Notes:

Keep reading to find Sam's fate.

DAY 3

It was the third day, Sam was still serving her mistress foot, he kept her feet clean by making himself dirty, free from the wear and tear from shoes by getting rubbed himself and made her comfortable though he himself lived in a hell. The third day saw no change except the fact once again he was inside of the smelly and dirty flats. He even thought that the life of the shoes and flats were better than that of his as they got a day rest after serving but he didn't got any break from serving her goddess. Today Riya had to do her job of distribution in the Mumbai railway station as it had one of the greatest crowds all over the world every month 2-3 people died due the crowd but it also meant Riya could distribute more pamphlets making more money when she reached the station already it was so crowded that people were even standing between the tracks to catch their train you could imagine how Riya made through the crowd distributing her pamphlets to everyone and can also imagine how Sam was making though.

She forced herself through the crowd stepping on everyone and was being stepped by everyone, though there were some fans working, but they were of no use you know first half of them didn’t work properly, moreover it didn’t make any difference as thousands of people standing in just 1 platform and moreover the humidity which was close to 100 percent. Now you can’t even imagine what was going on with Sam he wished Riya wore her shoes though they were smellier than the flats that day but at least they provided some protection, but in those flats, you know every lady was stepping on him, so many of them stepped on him that he even lost his counting, but one thing was common in them they all felt very heavy. He himself was wondering how he was even able to get through all this even he was in great pain, not only did the ladies stepped on him but Riya’s feet were also now much more drenched due to her own sweat, he absorbed as much he could. Sam was just wondering when a lady stepped on him and he could say her shoes soles were wet he didn’t know how but was sure that it must have left an imprint on him He didn’t know what had become of him but when the Rush hour finished and Riya looked down, she just saw, that her white socks were completely black even from the top now, at last the job at station was done but it didn't mean any relaxation for Sam who had to serve and serve till the end of the day.

When Riya reached home, she just did the same with her socks and flats which she did every day. It would be 11 at night when Sam could hear thunderstorm outside and it was raining heavily, he just wept in silence till he dozed off.

End Notes:

I know its short but hope you find it intresting.

Chapter 5-The forth day by Jerrywilliams
Author's Notes:

Sam had no idea the thunderstorm last night is going to make his life more horrible.

DAY 4

Sam had not surrendered to Riya’s feet he had given up the hope to do anything and to just serve her feet. He knew by now he couldn’t stop the inevitable. This morning again Riya wore up at got ready by 8:00, she when was wearing her socks and shoes, she again noticed how much dirty her socks had got by the time. She said, “I can’t believe they are so dirty in just four days, and they smell also so much, she couldn’t believe the white socks are now so smelly and got black from the underside”. But she didn’t have any mercy on Sam and again wore them and stretched her feet all across his face, and quickly and tightly tied her shoe as the smell coming from them were unbearable.

Soon she started for her job, today she had to do her job in a town which was 12 km away from her home, she boarded the already full bus and somehow got to her destination, when she was about to get down the bus and started to go near the crowded wet market. It was crowded there and she noticed, due to the heavy rains which happened last night, there were small pools of water all over the ground. She started distributing her pamphlets, and soon got lost in her job so much that by mistake she stepped into a shallow pool of water. She could feel her foot was wet and so her socks and the insole of her shoe. she said lightly, “At least now they are washed.”, but Sam knew how much problem he was facing, was already wet due to the sweat of Riya’s feet and now he had to also absorb the water that had entered the shoe. Though, it was not much water but still, it was enough to make the bottom dirtier and damper. Riya continued to walk and walk and Sam lived in the hell getting more buried in the sole, making him dirtier, making him damper and getting to know all the parts of the shoe and adjusting more and more to Riya’s feet, now he knew all the spots of Riya’s foot, he knew where the pressure was the maximum, where her foot was the sweatiest and where was the friction maximum. Her nails had already started to slowly rip off the treads near the toes, but still Sam tried to hold himself. The sweat which he drank almost 16 hours a day had made him to completely surrender under the mercy of Riya’s feet.

When Riya reached home that day, she knew how horrible her socks smelt and just threw them in the closet and closed the door and went to sleep. Sam never knew such a thing could ever happen to him and he was also regretting of his fate how he fell into the hands of someone so unhygienic and had such a job at least it would be much better if he would in the hand of an office lady. He didn’t sleep that night and kept weeping the whole night.

End Notes:

In the next chapter Sam will meet his fate which he had been avoiding.

Chapter 6-The fifth day by Jerrywilliams
Author's Notes:

Finally, Sam encounters his fate.

DAY 5

Today again Sam was used to serve Riya’s feet and he was getting weaker and weaker day by day, he knew he wouldn’t able to hold the fibres for much long. Riya also noticed that her socks were wearing out from near the toes and she giggled,” One more pair destroyed in just four days, but I won’t trim my nails as they look beautiful.”, she also noticed that they were black from the top but still wore them as they now looked they were originally black in colour and no one would notice that they were once white. Sam couldn’t believe his ears she meant her nails were important than his life and also how spoiled this young brat was, he never felt so weak and at the mercy of a young lady under her foot. But somehow, he was able to hold for one more day and didn’t let the nails of Riya to rip him apart.

Tonight, when Riya when arrived home, she remembered while removing her flats that she hadn’t watered the plants and panicked that the plants must have certainly died in such a temperature. She forgot about removing her socks and for the first time she stood on Sam with the hard tile underneath him, Sam cried in pain, he knew Riya was very heavy but it was uncontrollable, she walked and under her foot Sam kept on screaming and crying. Without removing her socks, she started wearing flip flops. And seeing this Sam panicked even more than Riya not because the plants were dying but because Riya was going to wear slippers. Sam had no partition between the thumb and the finger to accommodate in the slippers, but Riya was paying no heed. She then started forcing her foot in her slippers. As soon as she pushed with a little more force Sam could not bear the pain of the sharp nails and gave in and Riya heard and felt her socks ripping apart near the nails, her nails went out of the socks and, so her rest of the thumb as the socks was very tight for her huge feet. She just looked down and gave a giggle saying, “Oops! Completely forgot about them, but they are of no worth, I would buy another.” Sam could not believe how she was acting and gave a louder cry, he thought Riya would throw him back in the closet after realizing her mistake but his cry was replied by Riya stepping out and started watering the plants. Few drops of water even fell on him and it was the first time Sam could taste the real water not the salty sweat of Riya or water falling on him from elsewhere.

Soon Riya finished her job and went inside peeled her dirty, damp and now even torn socks from her foot gave a little smile and threw him back in the closet. Sam couldn’t sleep the whole night how could he sleep in such a pain in such an agony, he wept all the night till the morning.

End Notes:

Now, though Sam is torn will Riya continue him to wear? Let's see.

Chapter 7- The Sixth day by Jerrywilliams
Author's Notes:

Will Sam now be able to hold more? Read to find out.

DAY 6

Sam was still in agony from the last night, damp, dirty, torn and smelly. He was still fearing how many days still he would have to serve Riya more, he wanted to die, he had been longing from so long but, God only gave him more pain to suffer, more sweat to drink, more dirt to absorb. He was still thinking of all this and thought that Riya would surely throw him today as he had got holes in them at the thumb, but to his contrast Riya gave him a mischievous look and said, “I still have to wear them till I buy another. I won’t throw it away till it’s completely ripped, they are just torn at the thumb.” and with this, again she forced her foot back to its place. Riya’s thumb went out of the socks but still she forced her foot back in her shoe and went out to work without paying any attention to the socks.

With the attitude of Riya, Sam was totally broken, he couldn’t hold more of her weight, more of her sweat, more of the dirt and more of the friction and started giving up, he clearly couldn’t handle such a massive weight and something that was stuffed in him and was 2.5 times the size he was made for. Riya could feel that her socks starting to rip from under her heel, she could tell the hole was getting bigger with every step she took, but she didn’t pay any attention and just smiled at them, she wiggled her toes and thought that the socks were of no use but continued to walk and walk, that day she must have walked over 13 km, by the time she started to go home she could tell her socks had completely given up and would be torn under the heel, but soon started to think about her dinner and then she remembered that in the morning she left the stove on and she was sure that she might be in problem, she ran towards her home which was still about 500m and that was the most painful thing Sam could imagine, her feet banged him so hard that he even got hole under the second toe and third toe but she had no time to care for her dirty socks her feet started to sweat more heavily because of the run and the fear in no time Sam and her shoe was full of sweat and had no power to absorb more, when she took her foot out of her shoe after reaching home, her socks had got multiple holes all over, not only under her heel but also under her second and third finger and all the points where her the pressure was the most. But she had no time to examine Sam as he had no worth and without taking her socks off, she ran towards Kitchen. The first step she took completely broke Sam as he was crushed between her soles and the hard tiles, even the tiles got wet with her sweat and her weight felt more massive than before.

When Riya reached her kitchen it was just fine as the MCB had tripped off and everything was ok she returned back to her entrance and peeled Sam off and looked at him gave a smile saying,” Oh! They have got the dirtiest of all the socks, I have worn over years.”.  Sam thought he is now going to end up in trash, but to his surprise, Riya again stuffed them deep into her shoes and walked away. Sam thought maybe she might throw him the next day, he knew being in trash was better than being under her massive heavy foot.

End Notes:

Has Riya still got any surprises left for Sam?

Discover in the next chapter.

Chapter 8-The seventh and final day by Jerrywilliams
Author's Notes:

Read to find out the fate Sam had at last under her mistress foot.

DAY 7

This morning Sam had hope, that Riya would throw him away and another pair of socks would have to serve her, but she took out her flats and him and again placed her heel right above his tongue which was now a big hole and her toes over his eves and stuffed her foot back into her flats and stood up for her job. Sam could not believe what was happening, he was not ready to accept that one more day a goddess will be walking over his face smashing him down between her feet and the rough insole of flats, but that was the truth, it was one more day he had to serve her and to provide all the comfort he could, until death.

On one hand Sam was giving all he had to absorb her sweat, the dirt to provide comfort to her heavy and huge body but on the other hand Riya was getting angry as her socks were not able to absorb her sweat effectively, her socks were not able to provide the comfort she wanted, not able to intake the dirt her walking produced and in a small time she realized that her sweat mixing with the layer of dirt on her flat insole was causing her discomfort that thick paste was disgusting, she just took her foot out her flats and placed the ball of her foot and started to twist her foot and soon the paste was wiped to the socks and again she placed her foot back. For Sam it was the worst thing he could imagine, it was the most disgusting thing he could imagine, it was a nightmare for him that thing tasted like it had been rotting there from a year, its taste was awful. He was also ripped under the ball of foot now because of the Riya rubbing him violently on the hard disgusting insole and Riya could feel the hole getting bigger and bigger.

While returning home, Sam could hear Riya talking, he was sure she was buying another pair of socks just like him. He was clear that his end was near now as he also could feel the discomfort Riya was facing when she was walking. On reaching home she took off her shoe but not her socks by the face of Riya Sam knew she was very angry with the whole experience. She just stood up and once more Sam could feel the hardness of the tile, but this time she didn’t wear her slippers but opened her door and started to walk on the hard concrete, the pain was unbearable for Sam he was now losing his health rapidly, he was being rubbed on the concrete and his already weak threads were now completely giving up he didn’t know what Riya was doing but soon he was able to see where they were heading from under her feet, they were heading towards a trash can he could also see Riya’s foot imprints on the concrete due to her damp socks. Soon, they were just before the trash can. Sam thought Riya would peel him and throw him inside but she didn’t do that, she was not done with Sam yet and wanted the revenge of the discomfort Sam cased her that day, she lifted her foot and started rubbing it violently on the hard concrete and started saying, “It’s because of you I have sore feet today, it’s what you deserve.’ With that the socks ripped off in pieces and she was sure if she would have wringed it surely her sweat would fall drop wise, but she collected her both socks by her foot and for the last time lifted them up before dropping them inside the trash can after saying the last word to the thin piece of cloth,” Ewww!” and with that she went inside.

Sam on other hand was already depleted in health but with what Riya did to him the last time totally ripped him apart. While dying he was thinking how he had devoted all of his life in serving her mistress feet, drinking all her sweat, eating all the filth, how she stood on him each day leaving him in pain underneath his feet, how much comfort he tried to provide but that ended up like this how much pain her nails had given him how much heavy she was and how much beautiful her mistress her goddess and her owner was. While Riya gave the last stroke, he closed his eyes and died under the feet of Riya, who was getting pleasure in doing so and smiled while going inside and said, “Disgusting...". 

End Notes:

This was the end of the LIFE of Sam after suffering so much under the goddess feet. 

Hope you enjoyed!....

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11190