Edible Boy Toy by harmonymotion
Summary:

Drunk and alone on his 21st birthday, Pete jumps through a size portal and ends up on xxFieryMinxxx’s stream. Too bad he didn’t read the fine print. Or the stream description about being inserted before being eaten.


harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com

https://www.patreon.com/harmonymotion


I am available for commissions!


Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 5964 Read: 21709 Published: November 08 2021 Updated: January 11 2023
Story Notes:

Drunk and alone on his 21st birthday, Pete jumps through a size portal and ends up on xxFieryMinxxx’s stream. Too bad he didn’t read the fine print. Or the stream description about being inserted before being eaten.

1. Chapter 1 by harmonymotion

2. Chapter 2 by harmonymotion

3. Chapter 3 by harmonymotion

4. Chapter 4 by harmonymotion

5. Chapter 5 by harmonymotion

6. Chapter 6 by harmonymotion

Chapter 1 by harmonymotion
Author's Notes:

Written by HarmonyMotion

Commissioned by anonymous

harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com

https://www.patreon.com/harmonymotion


I am available for commissions!

Chapter 1

Pete sat alone in his dorm room, the usually bustling halls with the sound of his friends’ buffoonery now dead silent. It was such a pain being stuck on campus during the three week winter break while all of his friends went home for the holidays. Of course, they’d be back to celebrate with him after the fact, but he was only going to turn 21 once. So he went to the liquor store and grabbed something affordable from the bottom shelf for his college age bank account. The cashier began ringing up his order without even asking for his ID.


“Ahem.” Pete cleared his throat.


“Yeah kid?” The gruff, tired employee didn’t even glance up.


“Aren’t you going to card me?”


“Yeah sure, whatever kid.”


Pete proudly flashed his real driver’s license to the guy who barely even glanced at it.


“Yeah ok.” He dismissed Pete’s ID.


$15 lighter and a handle heavier, Pete got in his car and drove back to his dorm, utterly deflated. He entered his room, poured the transparent light brown liquor into a mug and drained it down his gullet. It burned his throat and stung his nostrils. He choked.


Wrinkling his nose and fetching a bottle of water, Pete jiggled his mouse and opened a desktop browser. At least with no one around, he could navigate some pornography freely. Accessing an amateur cam site, Pete scrolled through the list of active girls and watched a few publicly available ones. Beautiful blondes with soft bodies, scene girls, nude cosplayers… he poured himself another unmeasured shot of liquor.


The most exciting ones had tiny, shrunken volunteers warp in. His unfocused eyes stared in fascination as he reached into his pants and touched himself. What would it be like to be kissed by a stunning nude model hundreds of times his height? He’d get to enjoy seeing the plump flesh of their pink lips as their moist, hot tongues licked his entire body and nearly swallowed him up with a gentle kiss, suffused with their love and affection...


Two hours later, with half the bottle emptied, Pete groaned in frustration. He was horny. Horny, unsatisfied, and bored. Just sitting here in the darkness of his room and watching the glowing computer screen wasn’t enough stimulation anymore. His breath, nay, his sweat, positively reeked of alcohol. Why was his 21st so fucking lame?!


He went to the dormitory’s bathroom, splashed his piss all over the porcelain pot, heaved a little, and made a decision. Alcohol wasn’t the only thing he was legally of age for now.

Chapter 2 by harmonymotion
Chapter 2

A drunken Pete managed to make the ten minute drive to CyberMeet without getting into any accident by some miraculous twist of fate. He swerved between lanes, the bleeding glow of red and green lights blending into each other and confusing his alcohol-impaired mind. Thanks to the late hour and relatively empty streets, he only ran one red light, and no one was around for him to crash into.


Pete parked badly in the half empty lot and stepped into the harsh glow of the fluorescent lighting at CyberMeet. The sound of video game gunfire and players screaming into their headsets washed over his dulled senses. But what he wanted was in the very back of the building.


He shambled up to the counter and called for staff. The jaded girl took her time getting to him.


“Yeah? What are you looking for?”


“Wanna use the portal. Fiery Minx. Want to see her up close,” he slurred.


“ID?”


“Yes! Fuckin’ finally!” Pete reached for his wallet and struggled to get his license out.


The brunette girl examined it quickly, then slapped a thick stack of papers onto the glass countertop. It was dense!


“$200. Sign here…” she leafed through the pages and circled a line, “and here… and here… and here…”


Pete couldn’t be bothered to read all that mumbo jumbo legalese. He gave the girl his credit card and began to scribble in even sloppier handwriting than normal.


“Hey! You might want to read some of that!” she warned him.


“Fuck it, I’m 21!”


He crossed all the t’s of his name with finality.


“Alright man, whatever. Go ahead.” She looked at the security guard and acknowledged that Pete had been authorized and processed.


The large, burly security guard opened the door for Pete to go into the portal area. Now this was more like it! A loud zap echoed through the chilly, air conditioned room. Sparks burst out from behind the lead screen that blocked off the vaunted portal in question.


Pete was beside himself with excitement.


He went to one of the open computer terminals and began to scroll the active camgirls. Dammit! BlondePrincess908 had gone offline during his drive.


Then, one caught his eye. xxFieryMinxxx.


Fiery was a good name to be sure. Her profile picture featured flaming red locks down to her elegant neck, pale porcelain skin lightly freckled underneath her deep jade-green deep-set eyes. Pete scrolled through the free gallery. Deep, well defined collarbones, slim smooth shoulders, and a nice expanse of pale, creamy, similarly freckled breasts covered by green, lacy, see-through lingerie. A marvelously smooth, flat tummy on full display. She was a fantasy come to life.


And she was going online. Her portal receiver was active.


Pete didn’t hesitate. He punched in her address. The portal whirred to life with a deafening crackle and the smell of ozone.


He walked rapidly toward the screen door, opened it, and jumped right into the blue, half-opaque wall of light.


His body vanished, leaving only a pile of clothes on the floor.


Pete was en route to xxFieryMinxxx.

Chapter 3 by harmonymotion
Chapter 3

xxFieryMinxxx was lying on her bed, dressed in a pair of tan khaki shorts and a white crop top. Viewers were just beginning to flood in.


“Hi boys… how’s everyone doing tonight?” she purred seductively, putting on a show.


The chat responded.


“Let’s see if we get any nice portal volunteers tonight, hmm?” She typed rapidly into the chat, setting the title of her stream. Her long, scarlet nails clacked at the keyboard.


“5,000 tokens striptease. 10,000 tokens fully nude. If volunteer…” followed by a handful of eggplant and devil related emojis.


Just then, her receiver began to crackle and spark.


Having a receiver was easily xxFieryMinxxx’s biggest draw. Only the most elite and productive camgirls were able to afford one, or get one gifted to them by a thirsty patron. She had a cage set up around hers, no bigger than a jewelry box on her desk.


“Oooh! We have a volunteer, boys!” xxFieryMinxxx began to rally the troops. “Retweet, retweet, it’s going to be a special night! If you want to see me take my clothes off as I play with my little living dildo, let’s get a nice big wall of tokens going!”


The chat erupted with activity. The ringing sound of tokens rattling into her coffers was absolutely deafening. Tonight was going to be special for sure.




An inebriated Pete tried to gather his surroundings. He appeared to be in some sort of prison cell. All of the surrounding furniture was absolutely enormous… it had worked! He’d been shrunk and sent to his digital camgirl goddess, in the flesh!


He looked down at his limp dick. Suddenly self conscious, he covered it up with his hands and began to critically think through what he’d done and where he was to the best of his capacity, anyway.


The gap between the little prison bars was too narrow for even his new diminuitive stature. Even the desk lamp and the power strip on her table were many times his size. They looked like buildings and monuments to him.


Then, her beautiful visage came into view. Her pointed chin, followed by her pink lips and gleaming, perfectly even white teeth.


This was a fantasy come to life. Pete’s little alcohol stunted body began to buzz with arousal as his penis straightened out. And when she licked her lips, his heart started to really flutter.


Descending further, xxFieryMinxxx’s cute little button nose came into view, finally followed by those devastatingly mesmerizing jade gems she called her eyes. She was absolutely angelic in her beauty… but why did this angel have such a devilish look on her face?


“Oh look!” xxFieryMinxxx taunted. “We caught a little fishy tonight!”


“Uh… hi…” Pete said sheepishly. “You’re, um, you’re really pretty. It’s nice to meet you.”


“Wow, you’re awfully calm about this.”


“What do you mean?”


xxFieryMinxxx looked at him in disbelief. A few seconds awkward pause. Then she started to cackle.


“You really don’t know what you got yourself into?!” she exclaimed.


“Wuh… what? You’re a cam girl… right?”


“Of course I’m a cam girl, idiot! Look everyone! This little guy has no idea what he’s in for!”


“I… um… what are you going to do?!” Even inebriated, Pete’s bravado was beginning to wilt. 


“You stupid little boy. You’ve entered my snuff stream! What did you think I was going to do, cuddle you and dress you up in little clothing?”


“I, uh… you’re kidding, right!?” His infatuation transformed into fear.


“You jumped in the portal without reading anything!? Wow, you really are stupid!”


“N-n-no, wait…”


“I don’t think so! We got a live one, boys!”


xxFieryMinxxx opened the lid of her cage and reached in. Pete ran around like a headless chicken, but there was no escaping her enormous fingers descending upon him.  She scooped him up and carried him to her bed on the palm of her hand. The lines of her hand, the phalanges of her fingers all looked like literal valleys and peaks to him.


Dropping his naked body on her soft sheets, she continued talking to her audience.


“Wow boys, looks like we passed 10,000 tokens so fast! Here we go…”


xxFieryMinxxx rested on her folded legs and began to sway seductively, crossing her arms beneath her shirt and pushing her expansive breasts together. Slowly, languidly, she began to peel her top off, revealing the tantalizing swells of her soft, lush underboobs wonderfully clad in her lacy lingerie.


Pete had enough sense to try and escape instead of being mesmerized into looking at her erotic swells. But he was far too small to make any sort of meaningful escape. As soon as that plain white tee came off, xxFieryMinxxx grabbed him with a little pinch of her fingers and showed him to the camera.


“Look everyone. Apparently this one is called… Pete, was it? He introduced himself to me so fucking pathetically! Like we were on some sort of date or something!”


“Wait, please!”


“You signed the papers, stupid! Now try and enjoy the ride…”


xxFieryMinxxx brought her little toy up to her mouth. What had been Pete’s fantasy now confronted him right in his face. And he suddenly wasn’t so sure about it anymore.


“Gotta lube you up, baby…” xxFieryMinxxx teased, her breath blasting his helpless form.


Pete watched as those beautiful fleshy gates parted ever so slightly. She brought him closer, inch by inch, her sumptuous cupid-bow lips covering his entire height as she kissed him. And just as he was about to enjoy it, her tongue darted out and enveloped him, covering him in her slimy saliva and wrapping around his naked body.


Pete struggled to breathe as she squeezed him tight. Then, pushing him into her mouth, she began to suck him like a lollipop while holding him by his legs. The pressure was unbearable! Her mouth was so dark, so hot, and he couldn’t even draw breath as she closed her mouth around him. There was only the dizziness of sweltering heat and imminent suffocation.


Just as Pete thought he was about to pass out, xxFieryMinxxx pulled him out with a loud pop! His vision was blurry. He could feel her sticky saliva pooling around his eye sockets. He wiped his face ineffectively with his equally wet arm, with no clothing to actually absorb her fluids.


Pete had never sobered up so quickly in his life.


He couldn’t see what was happening, but he was clearly descending. He heard the undoing of a button, the sound of fabric rubbing flesh. His spit-covered nostrils detected the scent of something musky that he couldn’t quite place…


Suddenly, he was surrounded by the satiny fabric of her lacy panties and her hot, wet flesh. He tried to scream, but choked on the taste of xxFieryMinxxx’s spittle. And before he could make any sound, he found his head shoved into her tight, steaming canal.

Chapter 4 by harmonymotion
Chapter 4

“Ooh, it’s a live one, everybody!” xxFieryMinxxx cooed as she manipulated her toy inside of her sex. She plunged Pete in and out, in and out, driving him ever deeper into her greedy, sopping pussy.


“Look, I’m so creamy today!” she declared as she brought her other hand into play, scooping up some of her own cum. “Mmmf, I taste so sweet…” she lasciviously licked her own fingers, getting a taste of herself.


Pete had his eyes squeezed shut tightly as he found himself used as a human dildo, battering xxFieryMinxxx’s most private, intimate core. He reached his arms up to try and cushion the impact of his head being slammed into her pelvic floor, his tormentress always buried him to the hilt regardless. She was far too powerful for him to resist. His arms buckled under the pressure as she moaned, apparently pressing him deep against her soft, aching erogenous zones.


Her tight, slick, velvety walls pressed against his naked body like a powerful compactor. What should have been pure, carnal bliss when he was still his full six-foot-odd height was now pure torture! His bones creaked and his flesh bruised against the strong, uncomfortable squeeze of her inner lips. Each successive thrust seemed to grow shallower, its round trip shorter. She kept hammering him against a gland that seemed to be swelling. He gasped in tandem with xxFieryMinxxx.


She was slamming him into her G spot!


She was positively moaning and thrashing now. Her long, polished legs were crooked and trembling, her feet rubbing against her sheets as she drew quicker, shallower breaths. A light sheen of sweat dotted her forehead and cleavage. Her prodigious chest flushed with the heat of fiery arousal as she began to use Pete in earnest, enjoying his helplessness while holding the fate of his life in her literal hands.


Meanwhile, Pete found her movements growing ever more erratic. She began to twist and turn him, shoving him in at surprising angles, still hammering away at her electric pulsing love spot. His arms felt like limp noodles, unable to offer him support any longer. Instead of merely thrusting, Pete found himself being wiggled side to side, his head and chest getting used as a battering ram as well. He tried to grip onto something, anything, with his hands, but it was so slick! And whenever he did grab a fistful of something, it only spurred xxFieryMinxxx even harder.


xxFieryMinxxx’s core was growing unbearably hot. Her fleshy prison walls were positively thrumming now. He could hear her shallow panting, the rapid rise and fall of her heaving chest. Impossibly, she began to grow even wetter down there, threatening to drown him in her lovely juices.


Her hand was quivering uncontrollably now. The thrusting stopped. He could feel her entire body clenching, hard.


Hoping for a way out, Pete realized his only chance of survival instead of a humiliating death of drowning by xxFieryMinxxx’s sexual fluids was to make her come. He reached out with his weak, noodly arms and pounded furiously at her swollen glands.


xxFieryMinxxx screamed in pure, hot, molten pleasure.


“I’m coming! I’m coming!!” she cried to the sound of hundreds of dollars being donated her way.


Pete held on for dear life as her solid flesh slammed shut on him. Her vagina pressed into his nose, his ears, his mouth, forcing him to taste her musky scent, brought upon partially by his lovers’ caress. Her fingers pressed into his ankles painfully. He felt for sure that she was about to break him with her merciless erotic squeeze!


Finally, her pulsing walls seemed to calm down. The constricting clench of her orgasm-riddled body finally relaxed. Pete was barely able to breathe again, inhaling much needed air into his burning lungs, along with a lungful of her juices flavored by the redhead’s musky scent.


He began to relax. Maybe he would survive this after all. Maybe xxFieryMinxxx was just roleplaying, hamming it up for her viewers. Just maybe, she would let him live, and he could make it home somehow. He didn’t even know where in the world he was.


To his shock, she didn’t pull him out! She just let go of his legs, leaving him completely disoriented and exhausted inside of her hot, steaming sex!


Pete scrambled, trying to scrabble his way out of her dark, pink, fleshy folds. The musky walls morphed around him, all of it identical looking, no way for Pete to identify which way was up or down. xxFieryMinxxx would sometimes open around him, allowing him a desperate breath of girl-cum saturated air, before slamming her thighs shut once more and rubbing her womanhood with her hand or by tugging her panties over her swollen clit.


“Oh, this is good! I can feel him squirming in there! It’s almost as good as having a nice, full cock inside of me!”


Even in his dire state, Pete couldn’t stand the humiliation of being compared to a penis that was larger than his entire body! He needed to get out of here!


He met incredible resistance as he tried to swim his way out. He punched and kicked weakly against her entrapment, but she responded by moaning and taunting him in front of her audience.


“Oh, I think I can feel him wriggling inside! It’s really hard to tell though. He’s so weak!” she insulted him, even as she continued to pleasure herself.


Determined not to surrender to his cruel mistress, Pete continued to inch forward, hoping he was making progress instead of getting lost even further. He found that trying to gain some leverage to raise his head, stand up, or crawl was futile. xxFieryMinxxx’s coils always shoved him face first back into her sweet, delicious lips. Instead, he wormed his way forward, clutching the slippery slopes, pushing forward while completely prone like a military crawl.


After an eternity, he finally felt a cool, gentle breeze waft over his face. It was fresh, cool air! Not the muggy, thick scent of her inner sex that saturated his entire universe. He almost cried in joy as he saw the tiniest slit of light from the outside world, pulsing in and out of view.


And then, her finger closed the gate, dove in, and pushed him all the way back.


Pete would have screamed in agony and helplessness if he could, but opening his mouth would just mean getting stuffed full of her vaginal flesh. And somehow, it was growing even hotter in there! He felt her begin to squirm again as he tried to regain the immense ground he had just lost in a mere second.


But she was putting on a show. Flipping 180 degrees, switching from lying on her back to lying prone on her stomach, she folded her long, slender legs up and rested on her knees. Her tight bubble butt was presented on glorious display to her webcam, her dripping slit a sight for everyone to behold. Resting doggy-style, xxFieryMinxxx wiggled her hips, letting her little trapped toy suffer even further.

Chapter 5 by harmonymotion
Chapter 5

Pete felt like he had been put in the spin cycle of a washing machine! Only far pinker, and far more perverted. He couldn’t tell if he was upside down or downside up, and now he was being rocked back and forth!


He could feel her juices begin to flood her pleasure prison once again. Her lips began to violently tremble, even harder than the first time. Was she getting off for the second time? A multiple orgasm cumshow!? Why on his 21st birthday had he done something so fucking stupid!?


Surrendering to his fate, he ceased trying to escape. Time didn’t exist for him anymore. Space… space was just the existential horror of being surrounded by pink, striated flesh surrounding him on all sides, slamming him, battering him, tossing him around as it quivered in sexual ecstasy. What was erotic for her was an unending horror for him.


Her walls squished between his toes and his fingers. More and more thick, viscous fluid began to fill up all around him. It swirled around him almost like a comforting blanket now. His mind was breaking, growing accustomed to its oppressive surroundings. Her pussy had kidnapped him and bent him to her will, and he found that he welcomed it. His mind rationalized his situation, doing its best to survive her sexual torture.


Once in a while, he would see her fingers approaching him, but he was pushed so far she could no longer reach him. Her fingers, masterful and slender and long… but not that long! She curled at the knuckles, massaging her pussy. Each digit was larger than he was, and she moaned as she worked herself, as if taunting him that he wasn’t enough to turn her on. Forget comparing him to a full-sized man’s cock. He wasn’t even comparable to one of her dexterous, feminine digits. 


And xxFieryMinxxx didn’t even pay him any mind. He may as well have not existed.


He was nothing to her. Insignificant. A disposable toy to be used and discarded. Just as he had discarded his own life when he chose to jump in that portal.


She continued to diddle herself, index and middle finger plunged deep inside, pressing and swirling her flesh. The insertion allowed just enough air to flow so that Pete didn’t die of suffocation, but his body was still expiring from the intense heat and physical abuse. He couldn’t see her other hand, sending electric tingles and violent shocks of pleasurable electricity through her clit, but her gushing fluids gave him enough of an idea of what was imminently coming.


“Mmm,” xxFieryMinxxx moaned to her online audience. “Can you see him? Is he still in there?”


She slid her fingers across her well groomed fiery red pubic hair and parted her gates. Her glistening labia opened up, and there Pete was, deep inside of her, barely visible in the darkness. He was upside-down inside of her sex.


“I see him!”


“There he is!”


“Haha, he looks like he’s in pain!”


Another flood of tokens poured into xxFieryMinxxx’s account.


“Ooh, you guys see something good?” xxFieryMinxxx asked, swinging her ass side to side. Pete went for another tumble, spinning and falling.


Another flood of tokens drowned out xxFieryMinxxx’s laughter as she continued to wiggle.


“Alright boys, let’s play hide the tiny again. Place your bets! Will he be alive after I come?”


“Noo!” Pete cried as the walls closed in on him.


xxFieryMinxxx continued to play with herself, her lacy panties tugged to a side. She stroked her moist crease with her fingers, teasing her clit out from under her sheathe. Placing her already slick index finger over it, she swirled circles on her overexcited bud, sending shuddering jolts of electric pleasure through her body.


“Mrfff!” A muffled Pete cried. He was so close to freedom just a second ago! And now xxFieryMinxxx had shut the door on him so easily. His entire world continued to quake as his captor moaned and shivered, her walls clenching down on him furiously now.


“Ohh! Let’s see what a real dildo can do!”


Pete thought she was referring to him, but no. He soon heard the rapid vibration of a sex toy growing ever closer. A brief view of freedom once again, before a long, purple shaft entered her and headed on a crash course straight for him.


Pete began to laugh and cry at his situation. He’d exhausted everything. What hope did he have now? He couldn’t even escape her most intimate, sensitive anatomy, and now he was about to be vibrated to a useless pulp!


He prepared himself as the solid, curved tip hit him square in the chest. It knocked the wind out of him, not that he was getting much air in there anyway. He wheezed as her purple dildo continued to pump in and out of her gripping lips.


If Pete thought her walls had been vibrating and pulsing when she’d merely been touching herself, then he had another thing coming. His ears were pounding from the intense buzzing of her penetrative sex toy. Every time it struck him on its way to her needy target, his bones rattled and vibrated along with it.


Soon, the pounding stopped, and the dildo remained stationary as xxFieryMinxxx went rigid. The moaning intensified before cutting to silence, her voice getting lost in her throat. Pete clutched the head of the dildo with his spent limbs as it rattled him against her love. He could see her walls contracting, squeezing both the dildo and himself tightly.


“Cominggggg!” she managed to yell out.


A gush of wetness splashed all over him as she continued to hold her toys completely still. He felt her knees trembling before they gave out, her body shuddering violently as her orgasm squeezed, smushed, smothered him once again. He held on for dear life in those few, climactic seconds.


“Oh, fuck!” xxFieryMinxxx exhaled. “This was a good one!”


She pulled out her dildo, with Pete attached to the end of it, hanging on for dear life. A round of token applause cheered on her performance. Pete, exhausted beyond his limits, was lying flat along the upper edge of her purple toy.


“Oh, he’s still alive!” xxFieryMinxxx congratulated him.


“Squash him!”

“Put him back inside you!”


“Eat him!”


“Of course. Anything for my lovely fans!” xxFieryMinxxx smiled wickedly.


“What… what are you doing now,” Pete heaved. He couldn’t read the chat.


xxFieryMinxxx plucked his slimy body from her adult toy and held him before her lips again. She licked her own juices off his exhausted body.


“Mm… guys, I taste so sweet. I’ll be selling my bathwater later. Make sure to keep an eye out.”


“Wait… please…” Pete begged.


“No.”


xxFieryMinxxx popped him into her gaping maw like a piece of candy. Pete cringed as he stared into the black unknown of her throat. Her lips closed behind him, cutting off all light and enveloping him in utter darkness.


Pete prepared for a crunching, crushing death, but that perhaps would have been more merciful than what xxFieryMinxxx actually had in store. She grabbed a glass of water by her bedside and swallowed him whole like a pill!


A torrent of biblical proportions (as far as Pete was concerned) rained down on him. He held his breath as the undertow of the water carried him, forcing him down her throat and into her esophagus!


Down he fell, pushed forcibly by her pink, lumpy, powerful muscles, lubricated by gushing water. His hands slipped against the wet tubes of her walls. Even when he was able to grab onto an outcropping of flesh, her pipes seemed to ripple around him, pushing him further despite his purchase.  He barely had time to register what was happening as he curled into a ball and rotated all the way down through an open flap before landing into a large, foul-smelling, stinging cavern.


As he fell, he stared back up the passage he had come through. That flap closed on him with finality.


Pete’s skin burned when he finally landed inside of a shallow pool on solid flesh. Every little wave that lapped at his legs eroded his skin. He cried out in pain, the acid-saturated atmosphere stinging his open mouth and the inside of his nostrils.


He was going to be digested alive!


He began to cry miserably. There was nowhere to escape, nowhere to go. The pale green pool of acid was everywhere. No island to stand on. Even the air was killing him.


Pete scanned his surroundings in vain, trying to ignore the ever present pain scorching his feet and ankles. xxFieryMinxxx had been so beautiful on the outside, he’d volunteered to shrink himself and get transported to who knows where. But her insides… her insides were probably as grotesque and alien as everyone else’s. From the inside, she was a complete monster.


Her stomach lining was spotted with irregular, dark splotches. The walls morphed constantly, ugly folds dripping with green ooze rippling into and out of view. The floor beneath his feet lurched, causing him to constantly shift his balance to stay upright, lest he fall into that pool of acid that was currently digesting him, ever so slowly. The subtle rocking, disorienting motion began to make him feel absolutely seasick!


His own alcohol saturated stomach finally caught up to him. His body was rejecting what he’d consumed, a violent upheaval taking place inside of him. And all the while, xxFieryMinxxx’s inner workings seemed to have no qualms with what she’d consumed.


It was so fucking unfair! The irony was not lost on him. He was about to vomit and die for his indiscretion, his carelessness with alcohol, while she was being rewarded with money and praise for consuming a human life!


Pete retched. He could feel the burning in his chest as his stomach growled angrily in protest, sending his booze churning back up through his mouth. His body far too weak, he fell to his knees and hands on all fours, subjecting himself to more of her green, gastric juices.


Her pool felt like shackles over his extremities as he emptied his guts. His acids burned his esophagus and mouth as the liquor came back up violently, even out his nose. His hands stung, but his body had no strength left to do anything but to eject all of his own toxins.


Finally, he finished emptying himself. His chest heaved as he struggled to breathe what precious little oxygen there was in xxFieryMinxxx’s stifling stomach. He spat over and over, trying to get the foul taste out of his mouth. He wished he had water. He wished he were at home. He wished to be anywhere but here.


A long string of saliva dribbled out of his chin, mixing in with xxFieryMinxxx’s chyme. Just what the hell had she eaten!? The pool of her gastric juice was absolutely disgusting. Vile. His lower legs and hands were covered in unrecognizable, spotty grit. He watched his own puke swirl with her juices, getting mixed together.


It reminded Pete that he was about to become part of that slush.


With a start, he climbed back to his feet. The rapid movement caused her toxic pool to splash on his chest. He screamed in pain from his self inflicted wounds. Maybe he could find a safe spot around the outer edges of her pink, grotesque prison.

Chapter 6 by harmonymotion
Chapter 6

xxFieryMinxxx tiptoed two of her digts over her smooth belly, walking her index and middle finger in tandem with Pete’s tortured journey.


“Ooh, I can feel him, everyone! He’s squirming inside over…. Here!” She tapped her soft tummy rhythmically, denting her porcelain skin and playing her belly like a drum.


Pete struggled to keep his balance as her pink cavern began to rumble. Was it just stomach churning, or was she actively making it jiggle!? The ceiling dripped its viscous acids onto his hair. He screamed as it traced down his face, tearing away at his skin.


He broke into an unstable sprint, sploshing more of her enzymes up his naked legs as he ran for what he hoped was safety.


“Hehe, hehe, hahaha!” xxFieryMinxxx giggled. “It tickles! He’s really stomping around in there! Oh Pete, don’t you know it’s not nice to tickle a lady if she doesn't give you permission?”


She placed both palms on her belly and began to rub herself as she wiggled her hips.


Pete was rocked violently by xxFieryMinxxx’s furious shaking. The floor tilted to a steep incline, sending him slipping backward, before turning exactly the opposite way. His footing gave out, and he gasped, experiencing his fall in slow motion, preparing for the imminent pain of being digested even faster.


He winced as the back of his head hit the floor of her stomach. But the soft folds of her flesh absorbed the impact, merely eliciting a sudden gasp.


Unluckily for Pete, he was now buried in her juices, so his little open mouthed breath led to her gastric enzymes flooding his mouth and running up his nostrils.


If he thought vomiting had been painful, it was nothing compared to the searing sensation of being devoured from the inside out. His delicate internals were burning, his throat being devoured, his lungs screaming in pain.


“Pete, was that your name?” xxFieryMinxxx laughed. “You doing okay in there? You don’t seem to be so chipper anymore!” She said with another lascivious wiggle before rolling over onto her back once more.


The cruel cam girl grabbed a fluffy pillow and placed it between her legs, tall side up. Smiling wickedly, she began to undulate up and down, bending at her knees and then extending her legs to their full, exquisite length, presenting her pristine soles to the camera. As xxFieryMinxxx humped her pillow, her fragrant juices began to soak the down-stuffed fabric. She moaned as the soft cotton rubbed her tingling clit.


“Mm! Yeah! Fuck!” She panted as she rocked on her knees, back and forth. “Pete! How you… doing… in there... hmm?” The cruel ginger taunted as she panted in heat. She’d already gotten off twice today, but the thought of sealing his fate inside of her body drove her desires to higher heights!




Pete was completely lost. He rolled around, carried by the surf of her debilitating enzymes. And to his dismay, her digestive system began pumping out more of the green disintegrating stuff, like poison gas filling the chamber.


His entire body was coated in the stuff now. The grit only rubbed his sensitive skin even more raw, carving out red lines and gross patches across his body.


He was holding his breath, but there wasn’t that much breath to hold in her foul, oppressive prison. Before long, xxFieryMinxxx’s superior, commanding body forced his own weak, inferior, tiny one to inhale. He choked and gagged as her chyme invaded his innards fully. His eyes went wide with shock, now also fully exposed to her elements.


Pete opened his mouth to cry out in shock, only to gurgle as her stomach raped his throat. Tiny bubbles drifted through her faint green all-destructive juices. The only sensation he felt was pain.


But the pain was starting to fade. He would be okay. It would all be over soon. This was just a bad dream.



Pete’s struggles ceased as he continued to surf like flotsam inside of her stomach. His body could no longer take the punishment. His world went to black.




xxFieryMinxxx was lying on her back, knees up, legs spread. The camera got a clear view of her pussy as well as her flat, toned, creamy belly. She wiggled her hips, patting her tummy and biting her lower lip as she gazed straight into the camera.


“Mm… I can feel him inside me. Poor thing…” she fingered herself at the thought of his fate by her hands. “The struggles stopped. Looks like he’s not moving anymore.”


“Well, that’s the show everyone! Hopefully we get another volunteer for next time!”


She shut off the camera. A few thousand dollars earned in an hour, and all she had to do was come on camera and eat a little snack.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11118