Hispanic Heartache 2: Sole Purpose by Ace Jack
Summary:

Sequel to "Hispanic Heartache": 

After having been shrunk and placed in his girlfriend's shoe, Jake endured a night of torture as Maria unwittingly crushed him under her sole.  After being restored, Jake and Maria move in together, with Maria having realized Sasha, her friend, had engineered the ordeal. 

Now, Maria decides that their relationship might need more...purposeful action...

UPDATE:  My story is finished! I added the final two chapters.  Let me know what you think! Thanks for the comments!


Categories: Butt, Feet, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 9838 Read: 104530 Published: January 31 2009 Updated: March 13 2009
Story Notes:

This is a sequel to my first story, Hispanic Heartache.  I reccommend you read that first, as this is a direct continuation.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Ace Jack

2. Chapter 2 by Ace Jack

3. Chapter 3 by Ace Jack

4. Chapter 4 by Ace Jack

5. Chapter 5 by Ace Jack

6. Chapter 6 by Ace Jack

7. Chapter 7 by Ace Jack

Chapter 1 by Ace Jack

Maria smiled as I massaged her feet.  As I worked my way to her toes, I felt my hard-on return.  Despite having been shrunk and smashed under her lovely Latina feet several months ago, I still found them very attractive.  Light brown, soft, luscious and always perfectly pedicured, her feet had a way of stirring deep, erotic emotions within me.

Despite them having crushed me, my body pinned as the sweat from her hot foot had dripped into my mouth, my lungs filled with their aroma even as each of her steps had smashed the very air back out under her skin.

She knew now that Sasha had tricked her, an attempt to break us up.  Maria and I were more in love than ever, and Sasha had failed.  Now, living together, I couldn't help but notice her lovely smile, her dark, rich hair.

"Jake," she said, placing her feet back into her sandals on the floor.  "Remember when I told you my mother was coming to visit America later this year?"

I smiled at her slight accent.  Her mother had wanted to meet me and visit Maria for quite some time.  I was excited as well.  Based on the pictures Maria had shown me, her mother was an older version of Maria herself; though not quite the Latina goddess as my girlfriend, her mother was still pretty, with soft wrinkles belying her age.

"Sure," I replied.  "Isn't she still coming?"

"Well, yes..." Maria said coyly.  "But her plans changed.  She needs to come sooner due to her work schedule.  Like...next week soon." 

My heart leapt.  "Maria!" I shouted, then calmed myself.  "Maria, she doesn't know we live together.  She'll kill me.  I thought we had planned this for later in the year."

Maria frowned.  "I know Jake.  But I have an idea.  First, though, we need to talk."

Wonderful, I thought.  Another relationship talk. 

Maria placed her feet back on my legs.  "My mom expects a few things from her potential son-in-law.  You know...someone who attends church a bit more.  Someone who doesn't drink at all...someone who speaks Spanish!"

Some old story.  "Maria, look...I understand these things.  But I'm doing my best."

"I know, lover," she said, pulling her new perfume from her purse.  "But I want to help you.  Let's get as much done during this week as we can.  And I know the best way..."

With that, she sprayed a famillliar mist into my face from the bottle.  Before I could react, my vision blurred, and I found my eyesight dimming as my head reeled and my body became numb.  For a moment, I tried to recall when I had felt this before...and suddenly remembered the time Sasha had shrunk me.  Surely Maria...wouldn't purposefully shrink me?

As my vision cleared, I gazed in front of me.  A wall of brown greeted my eyes.  Looking down, I didn't recognize the rough, patterned surface beneath me, though I found myself naked.  Looking up past the brown wall, I noticed a large, giantess face beaming down on me...Maria!  She had shrunk me! 

I was standing on the couch.  My clothes must have been pushed off, and Maria's feet stood up on their heels.  Maria smiled, a bit sad, though, and spoke.  Her voice boomed around me.

"Sorry, lover.  I know you were tricked by Sasha last time like this.  But this time, I'm going to take good care of you."

"Maria!" I shouted.  "What? Why!"

Maria's hand snatched me.  She then placed her feet Indian-style on the couch, and as my head swirled with the unexpected motion, she placed me against her left sole, pressing me against her hot skin with her index finger.  My body, only an inch tall, lay naked and helpless.  She lightly kept me in place, my chest, penis and legs against her foot. 

She spoke again.

"Jake, I want us to be together. Always.  And I need mom's approval of you.  So, for this week, we are going to do some things my way."

I couldn't beleive my ears.

"First, we are going to church Wednesday night and Sunday.  I hate to force you...but like this, you don't have much of a choice, lover."  She pressed me further into her foot to emphasize the point.

She continued.  "And, while I have you like this, you won't be able to drink any alchohol.  Finally, I'm going out with some of my friends who speak Spanish.  Maybe the language will rub off on you..." She giggled.  "Well, it probably won't.  But, in the meantime, you and I are going to have some quality time together.  Don't worry.  I'll return you to normal before mom gets here."

"Maria," I murmered, her skin partially covering my mouth.  "Please! No!"

Maria then used her index finger to gently rub me up and down, barely moving my body, but nevertheless arousing my penis.  I felt my hard-on return, larger than ever, it seemed.

"Lover, feel free to...relieve yourself.  I'm here for you," she said quietly.

Though I didn't want to validate what she had done to me, I couldn't resist.  I ejaculated all over her sole, coming again and again, her hot skin, warm breath and total contorl of my shrunken, naked body too intoxicating to ignore.  I was my girlfriend's slave...or, at least, at her total mercy.

After I finished, she wiped me off with a nearby tissue, then placed me on her left sandal.  Her foot loomed over my body once again, casting me in shadow.

"Okay, lover...let's practice.  I'm going step on you.  After I'm convinced I won't crush you, I'm going to class with you under my foot.  I hope you won't hate me for this...but I want what's best for us."

With that, her foot lowered onto my tiny form.  I didn't bother yelling as her skin enveloped me, covering my face and smashing my balls and penis.  I braced for another long night. 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by Ace Jack

Maria's class might have been full of students.  It might have been totally empty.  I had no idea, as I lay pressed between her rubber sandal and her left foot, my face and body totallly covered by her soft skin.  Only the distant, muffled sound of a female instructor reached my ears.

Occassionally, Maria would shift her legs, dangling her left foot and relieving some of the pressure on my helpless form.  Even then, she kept her sandal pressed against her foot, making sure, I assumed, that no one could discover her tiny boyfriend as he lay pressed into her sole. 

I was at Maria's absolute mercy.  Her warm skin ensured that I wouldn't slip, and I struggled to breathe as she dangled her foot, followed by sessions of crushing weight as she put her foot back on the ground.  I felt her heart beating as the blood rushed through her foot's skin.

***

Now, I found myself on our bed.   Laying on the crumpled sheets, my muscles sore and my back hurting, I wondered if Maria truly understood how painful this torture was.  Her sandal lacked any kind of soft sole, and the walk to her car after class had been especially difficult for me.  She sat on the bed next to me, smiling.

"So, lover," she began, hovering over me.  "How was class?"

"Maria!" I shouted.  "Please!  Stop this!"

A look of concern crossed her face, but was quickly replaced by another smile.

"I know this is hard, lover.  But, we're just getting started.  Let's practice for mom."

Maria picked me up with her beautiful fingers and placed me on the carpet below, then sat on the edge of the bed with her foot dangling over my body.

"When you meet my mom, what are you going to say?"

I couldn't beleive my ears.  This wasn't the time for a Spanish lesson!  My initial fear that Maria was enjoying this, beyond the "neccessity" of it, was growing. 

"Hola," I replied.

"No, lover," she said quietly.  With that, she lowered her big toe and gently pushed me to my back.  Then, ever so lightly, she placed her big toe over my naked body, leaving only my face exposed.  Beyond her toe and above her nail, I could barely make out her face.

"You say, 'Hola, Senora.'"  She then pressed harder with her toe, compacting me into the thick carpet fibers underneath.  Against the pressure, I was barely able to repeat her words, my voice strained as I fought to make the sounds:

"Hola, Senora."  Maria released the pressure, keeping her toe on my body.

"Good, lover.  Then what?"

I didn't understand.  When I didn't respond, she applied the pressure again, harder this time.  I felt my joints pop, and I begged silently for mercy, knowing full well that a verbal request for mercy would do me no good. 

With my voice raspy, I gave an answer again:  "Mucho gusto."

The pressure released.  "Good job, lover!"  She beamed.  She was certainly enjoying her control over me.

"Now, let's try again.  Follow my lead, baby.  We only have a week to perfect this.  Hola, Jake."

As her hot toe kept me trapped in place, I pondered what would happen to my tiny frame if she placed the whole weight of her body through her toe.  I doubted I would survive.

"Hola, Senora.  Mucho gusto." 

Maria continued.  "Igualmente."

My mind raced.  What had she just said? I hadn't a clue!  Rather than risk another crush from her toe, I tried to play off my ignorance with a response:  "Gracias."

Maria lifted her toe from my body, peeling me off with her finger and leaving me on the carpet.  Had it worked? 

Maria got off the bed and walked to the closet.  I watched as she fiddled around in the back, then remove a pair of black leather boots, heels slightly arched.  She hadn't worn those since the cold weather had ended several months ago.

Walking back toward me, she remained oddly quiet, her face without expresssion.  She placed a boot on both sides of me, then picked me up and, without any explanation, lowered me into her left boot. Shocked, I remained quiet as well, completely confused.

Gently, she placed me on the boot's slightly inclined sole, then removed her hand.  I looked up the tall, dark boot, the opening far above me.  Inside, the darkness was discomforting, and the smell of leather and foot greeted my nostrils.  What was she doing?

Her face appeared over the boot's opening.  "Igaulmente means 'likewise,' so saying 'thank you' doesn't make sense, Jake.  You know that--I think you just weren't trying hard enough."

If only she knew how wrong she was!

"Maria! I'm begging you! Don't do this!" 

She merely frowned.  "I can't hear you down there, Jake.  I want you to think about what you just did.  We'll practice Spanish later.  Right now, I'm going to put these boots on and wear them for the rest of the day as punishment.  I'm not taking you out until tonight."

I fell to my butt, dumbfounded. 

"I'll  be sure to arch my foot from time-to-time to give you some more air.  But, to be safe, you should place your face under my toes.   You'll get more air there."

Still amazed at the extent of my girlfriend's punishment, I slowly scooted backwards toward the toe section as she had commanded. 

"I love you, Jake."

And I loved her.   Despite that, my heart raced as the opening went dark, and I heard her lovely Latina foot slide down the tight boot.  I placed my back on the sole, waiting for the now-famaliar sole to once again trap me.

Unexpectedly, her foot paused before she placed it upon me.  I wondered if she was having second thoughts.  Surely she knew that, after several hours inside the hot, smelly boot, my whole body would smell like her feet.  I would be flattened, most likely swallowing her sole sweat.  At some point, I would probably ejaculate.  I was to her foot as lint is to a sock. 

The hesitation didn't last long, as she then placed her foot entirly in place, her sole covering my body and my face finding a less-than-comfortable position between two of her middle toes.  My arms lay pinned to my sides, my legs spread out and my feet turned sideways, trapped under her foot.  My chest was compacted.

The feeling of claustrophobia that I usually felt was magnified as I realized that, unlike my time on her sandal, this boot would never allow the pressure to decrease.  If I began to suffocate, she probably wouldn't realize it very quickly.  The air I had so desperatly sought under her foot during class would now be more scarce. 

Maria had cemented me in place.  I realized, perhaps for the first time, that I should obey her every command until she gave me the antidote.  She was my Mistress.

Then, as she stood, skin sealed itself around my body like a vacuum-wrap.  My heart raced, and I struggled to keep from total panic.  I begged for mercy once again, and was only greeted by her footsteps and she left the bedroom.

 

Chapter 3 by Ace Jack

My girlfriend had created quite a prison for me.

I lay trapped under her left foot, her warm skin totally enveloping my shrunken body.  My face was equally smashed under her toes, though my nostrils found the barest trace of oxygen to sustain me, the thick, palpable odor of leather and foot clogging my nose and filling my lungs.

Each of Maria's giantess steps racked my body with a moment of intense, unbearable pain as my muscles bore the brunt of her amazing weight, the air literally ripped from my lungs.  As she raised her foot, I began the now-famaliar ritual of sucking in as much air as could be found in the dark, claustrophobic confines of her boot.

Maria was torturing me.  I wondered if she had crossed some sort of mental line: This was beyond punishment.  She seemed to be purposefully hurting me...though I couldn't fathom why she would do that.  Our relationship was fine, though her impending mother's visit had put a strain on it slightly...and a larger strain on myself--literally!  Perhaps she was acting out her stress.

I felt the vibrations of Maria's car, and my heart sank.  She wasn't going to take me out of the boot anytime soon.  In fact, she was going to continue this toture...but for how long? I had thought her classes over.

As Maria drove, she relaxed her left foot, giving my body a much needed and deserved respite from the constant crush.  After a short time, the engine stopped, and I heard Maria's muffled voice:

"...lover...little longer.   You know how...shop.  I hope you don't mind...a few pairs."

I didn't understand.  I tried yelling, but her skin over my mouth prevented any sound from emanating beyond her brown, Latina sole.

With that, she began walking again. 

***

I wasn't sure how much time had passed.  As I pondered my fate under Maria's foot, my body suddenly decompressed, and I felt myself lift out of the boot, stuck to Maria's foot as she removed it. 

The bright glare of lights seared by eyes, and I felt her peel me off, ever so delicately, and place me on another surface that felt sickeningly famaliar to a shoe sole.  I was the expert on them now.

As my eyes adjusted, I realized I was inside a flat mule with peep-toes.  Looking up, I saw Maria sitting in a chair, her legs crossed and her foot dangling.  Her left sole was flushed with red, a bit swollen from the tight boot, and her brown skin made her foot all the more enticing.  Despite my situation, I couldn't stop my erotic desires for her.

I turned and peered through the toe-hole of the mule.  I didn't dare leave it--Maria would easily snatch me before I could escape--and I quickly realized the meaning of her earlier, cryptic sentence. 

We were in the mall's shoe store.  Racks of shoes, sandals, boots and heels greeted my eyes.  She was shoe-shopping, and this time, I was going to do more than sit by idly while she sought the right pair.

"Lover," she said quietly, no doubt avoiding the attention of any others who might be around.  "How does this look?"

She gingerly picked me up and placed me on the thin carpet outside the shoe, in front of the toe-hole.  I noticed no patrons near us as she placed her hot foot inside the mule, then wiggled her giant toes in front of me.

I couldn't believe she was asking my opinion on shoes.  I was shrunken! I needed help! Yet, she seemed unaware of my plight, as if this was a normal day for us.

She stood, and I heard the shoe's leather groan.  She twisted her foot, angling the shoes for a large mirror behind me.  She then sat again, removed her foot, picked me up, and placed me back in the mule. 

"Well?" she asked, smiling.

She lowered her face close to the shoe.

"It's...nice, Maria!  I like it!" I shouted.  I didn't know what else to say.

"Let's be sure it works for us both, lover."  I didn't understand that.  She then raised back up, and lowered her hot sole into the mule--with me still inside!  I didn't bother scooting back to the toe section, merely hoping she would only leave her foot inside for a short moment.

Her warm skin once again compressed me, the quick oxygen that I inhaled smelling more of her foot than ever.  She smashed me and stood, turning her foot again, no doubt using the mirror.

After a moment, she thankfully removed her foot, and as I remained glued to her hot skin, she turned her sole towards me.  

"You felt good in there, lover.  It's a little tight, but I like it.  Let's try a few more."

At this point, nothing surprised me.   She was going to try on various shoes, I knew, each tested with my tiny body inside them, the smelly shoes and her increasingly smelly foot staining my body with their female foot odor.  Already, I could feel my skin becoming sticky and smelly.  I was becoming a part of my girlfriend's sole!

The prospect of the long hours that awaited me was too much.  I ejaculated again on her hot skin, totally helpless, utterly in love, and desperate for salvation from the very woman I wanted the most.  The contradiction was overwhelming, and as I finished relieving myself on her skin, Maria peeled me off and removed a tissue from her purse.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this, lover," she said.  "Maybe we'll skip dinner wih my friends this week and just focus on each other."  She wiped her foot and then wiped my body, placing me inside a pair of high heels next to the chair.

"Just don't stain the shoes--I haven't decided which ones I want to buy."  She smiled, made a kissing motion with her lips, and extinguished the light of the heel as her foot descended upon me once again. 

End Notes:
Next:  Things taking a shocking turn for Jake...he thought Maria was his *biggest* problem, but mother knows best!
Chapter 4 by Ace Jack
Author's Notes:
Some final alone time with Maria...

Maria had flattened me.

My body felt utterly two-dimensional, like a cartoon character rendered into paper by a steamroller.  My body felt smaller, compressed, and compacted.  While I didn't doubt Maria's good but misguided intentions, having spent practically the entire day under her foot, under her weight...absorbing her giantess steps...I simply had become smashed.

Now, back in our apartment, I lay on our bed, pondering my situation.  My body was sticky, having been coated in copius amounts of her foot-sweat.  I could smell her foot odor emanating from my tiny body, wafting into my nose no matter how I tried to avoid it.  I wondered if my skin had actually turned a darker shade from having spent so much time against my Latina girlfriend's skin.  I realized now I was her slave...and despite my frequent ejaculations against her hot skin, I begged her to administer the antidote.

"Lover," she said quietly as she sat cross-legged next to me, "I have some good news.  Well, I hope you view it as 'good,' anyway."

Maria's actions had already exceeded my "shock" value.  Anything she would say, at this point, couldn't possibly scare me.

"While I was downstairs, my mom called me.  There's been a mistake with her plane reservations.  You know how my country operates...it can be a mess down there."

I actually felt relief.  Her mom's sudden arrival, early, had prompted Maria to shrink me in the first place to "prepare" me for her arrival.  With her mom no longer coming, surely Maria would return me to normal!

"I'm sorry, Maria!" I lied. 

Maria bent over so that her lovely, giantess face was closer to me.  She smiled.

"She's still coming, lover.  They accidentally gave her reservations for today...we're picking her up at the airport tomorrow morning."

My heart sank.  Then, I realized this was a double-edged sword...Maria would have to fix me now, but I would then have to deal with her mom, having learned very little Spanish from Maria's earlier "lessons." 

"What about my clothes? How will you explain to your mom that we live together?" I shouted.

A frown crossed Maria's face.  "Well, we have a large closet in the spare bedroom.  We can toss the things that are obviously yours inside."  She sighed.  "Lover, I hope you're not angry with me.  I wanted us to be close today, and honestly...I really enjoyed our time together."

I looked at Maria, her lovely, light brown skin, her Latina curves, her sexy frame, dark, rich hair...I couldn't stay angry with her.

"I love you, Maria," I shouted.  She smiled.

"Te quiero mucho, Jake," she replied. 

"Well, I guess it's time to make you a big boy again," she giggled.  Maria straightened up, but before she got off the bed, looked at me with a thoughtful expression.

"Jake, you make me feel very...desirable when you came on my feet earlier today.  Would you...Can you do it one more time for me?"

My hard-on returned.  Against all odds, she had shocked me again. One last time...why not?

"Okay, Maria!" I yelled.  Anything to get the antidote!

"Thanks, lover." 

Then, seductively, Maria stood on the floor.  I watched as she unbuttoned her pants and allowed them to fall to her feet.  I watched, in awe, as Maria revealed a pink thong, perfectly contrasted against her brown skin.  What was she doing?

She then removed her shirt, tossing it carelessly on the bed, revealing her large, firm breasts, themselves barely contained by a lovely pink bra.  My hard-on brought me to my knees.

Maria then climbed back on the bed and got to her knees.  I was totally confused, yet absolutely turned on.

She put her back to me, still on her knees, with the soles of her feet facing up.  Then, ever so slowly, she lowered her thong down her legs.  I watched, awe-struck, as she reaveled her lovely, naked ass.

Maria turned her head toward me, smiling, gently picked me up, and placed me on her left sole.  I sat down, the hot, warm skin comforting yet arousing.  I wanted to burst all over her immediately.

"Lay on your stomach, lover," she quietly commanded me.  I obeyed here, and layed down on my stomach, spreading out my arms and legs.  My face, turned to one side, was caressed by her soft foot.  I could smell her foot again, but this time, I found it strangely erotic.

"Lover...do you trust me?" 

I nodded my head, still confused but enjoying her little game.

"Okay, Jake.  Stay very still."

My heart beating, I waited nervously for whatever was coming next. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Maria's upper body come closer to her feet...and her giant ass loomed over. 

Specifically, her left cheek loomed over me.  She then proceeded to lower her ass clsoer and closer to my body...and I realized what she was doing.

She was going to turn me into a sandwhich...with her left foot sole and left ass cheek as the bread!

Before I could react or yell to her, I felt the hot skin of her butt singe my back, and the pressure, initially light, began to increase.  As more of her skin covered my body, my chest become pressed harder into her sole.  I breathed out, afraied that any air inside my lungs would cause me pain once she enclosed me.  Then, her butt-skin reached my face, and Maria completely lowered her butt on her her sole, immersing me in her skin in every single, possible way.

I was totally enveloped by her skin.  Every single area of my body was now compressed, covered, and as I lay in the dark, the pressure mounted to a degree I thought impossible.  I become reminded of the first day Sasha had tricked me and Maria had sat on me.

My bones cracked and popped.  Her soft sole was now much harder, and I felt the blood pumping underneath her skin, my body absorbing the vibrations.  I couldn't move a finger, couldn't wiggle, couldn't even open my eyes...

I wondered how much time passed.  I wasn't breathing, so it must have been only seconds...but even so, stars began to form in my mind, and the darkness become penetrated by mental, bright light.  I was suffocating!

I tried to make a sound, but was unable.  I was at the mercy of Maria in a way never before conceived.  Her hot ass felt like a building placed direcly on top of my miniscule frame.  I wondered what was going through her mind...and then, she began to gently wiggle her butt, grinding me against her foot.

I couldn't feel my penis, or my balls, but the grinding motion nonetheless felt good.  A feeling of wetness crossed my mind...had I just ejaculated?  Either way, I felt in love and desperate at the same time.  The feeling of wetness continued, and I realized I was either bleeding, or coming repeatedly on her sole.

I heard her moaning...and as she continued the rythmic motion with her butt, I realized she, herself, must have been coming.  That turned me on even more, and I begged her to continue this torture forever...to keep me captive inside her skin...to wear me under her ass or sole as her personal toy.

Then, silently, the stars went away, and I felt my mind sleep, my love for her--my desire to be with her--the last thoughts to cross my consciousness...

End Notes:
Next:  La madre de Maria!  And she makes some "hard" choices!
Chapter 5 by Ace Jack
Author's Notes:
This chapter is a bit longer...but I felt I needed to build up to the new situation!

Bright light seared my eyes.

My mind reeled with odd, incomprehensible images:  Maria, a giantess, had sat on the soles of her feet with her butt.   I, shrunken, had been placed beneath her left ass cheek and her foot's sole.

A literal sandwhich, crushed and humbled...

Slowly, I made sense of the images before me...the dash of Maria's car...a powerful, vibrating sound that shook me to my core...and a purse, next to me on the seat, dwarfing me like a mountian of suede.

I sat up, naked and confused.  Looking to my left, I saw Maria in the driver's seat, humming to a song blarring from her car's radio, a Spanish tune with a particularly upbeat melody.

She must have sensed my movement.  She turned toward me, smiling, and reached to shut off the radio.  She then focused back on the road. 

"Sorry about last night, lover.  I think we both got carried away.  You were sleeping for a long time...I think I almost suffocated you!"

That explained my headache.  The lack of oxygen had caused me to pass out...Maria must have removed her ass moments before a severe case of oxygen deprivation would have sat in.

I didn't bother speaking; the noise of the engine and the highway would have easily drowned out even my strongest of shouts.

Maria continued speaking.  "I washed you off last night, Jake.  You...came very much on my feet!  I think we both had a little too much fun."  She smiled again, and I noticed that she was slightly wiggling her butt.  She must have been thinking about her seeming orgasm the night before that had been spurred on by my helpless form underneath her immense weight.

"Mom is at the airport.  Jake, lover...we have a problem."

Of course we did!  She was picking up her mother, and I was still naked and shrunken!

"Sasha had given me that shrink-spray...but she must have forgetten to give me the antidote!  I was having so much fun with you that I never thought about that!"

Great!  Sasha had screwed me again!

"I tried calling her last night and this morning.  I even went to her apartment, but her car was gone.  I'm sorry, lover," she said as she turned toward me, "but you won't be able to meet my mother.  She can't see you like this, of course.  I'll keep you in my purse until Sasha calls back."

I didn't know how to feel.  Relief at not meeting her mother, but frustration at being trapped in my current state.  At least I could count on Maria to take care of me.

The car slowed, and as the light dimmed, I realized we were inside the airport's parking garage.  As Maria finished parking, she turned the vehicle off and removed her seatbelt, her face clearly frustrated as well.

"I'm very sorry, lover, and angry with myself.  My mom wanted to meet you so much! I caused this problem.  Hopefully, Sasha will call back soon and we can fix you.  For now, I am going to put you inside this little pocket."

Maria gently placed her fingers around me and opened her purse.  She lowered me inside the main pocket, and slide open a smaller coin pocket that had been emptied.  She carefully placed me inside, and as she removed her fingers, the pocket closed in around my body, keeping me in place, but allowing my head to remain above the opening.  As I reclined back into the pocket, I actually found the confines comfortable, and while I couldn't remove myself from the tight leather, I felt secure.

Maria then zipped the main pocket above me, leaving me in darkness.  The next moments saw my tiny body swinging back and forth as Maria walked, making me quesy.  I heard the sounds of the airports's terminal outside the purse, muffled:  People chatting on cell phones, announcments over the speakers, various "dings" as planes become ready for boarding.

I wondered how the next few days would proceed.  I silently begged Sasha to check her messages, to call Maria back.  I couldn't stay like this forever!

Suddenly, the purse dropped rather harshly onto a surface, jolting me.  I heard Maria's excited voice chatting in quick Spanish, and another voice, familiar yet a bit deeper, responding:

"Mi mami!  Como estas?"

The voice responded:  "Bien, mi hija!  Bien!"

Maria's mother!  I suddenly found myself quite curious to see her.  Maria had shown me some older photos of her mother, but nothing recent.  I tried to picture an "older" Maria, but I knew that line of thought couldn't be too accurate.

The two woman continued their chat.  I could tell Maria was crying, overcome with emotion no doubt.  Her mother seemed more composed.

Finally, the purse raised again, and the see-saw motion began again.  I heard the three of us head toward the baggage retreival, and could only make out occasional dicussion between Maria and her mother.

"Mi hija, donde esta tu novio?"   Maria's mother was asking where I was!

Maria paused, and then answered: "Trabajando, madre."    Maria told her I was working.

Some more discussion that I couldn't understand, and after several more minutes, I felt the purse fall rather harshly again on the seat of the car.  The engine started, and I waited nervously for what would come next.

***

Maria's mother was in the shower.  Maria frowned as she balanced me on her leg's soft skin, feeding me some bread crumbs.

Maria's mother, Elena, had arrived three days earlier.  Sasha had never called back.  And Maria had grown more frustrated as she kept me hidden from her mother, quickly feeding me when Elena was busy and allwoing me to relieve my bodily functions when neccessary as I ate each day.  I was as helpless as an invalid in a nursing home, and felt the first real twinge of anger with Maria herself.

She needed to find Sasha! I couldn't stand this any longer.  Elena, Maria told me, was very upset that I hadn't come to meet her.  She assumed I was being rude, and Maria was running out of excuses to explain my absence.  The truth certianly wouldn't work!

The shower stopped, and Maria quickly placed me under some of the bed's sheets.  At first, Maria had been very careful with me, keeping me inside her purse at all times, but each day saw her getting more careless with me.  She felt bad, she had told me, about keeping me cooped-up inside her purse.  I tried to warn her that she was taking too many chances by quickly stuffing me behind a pillow or inside a stray sock each time her mother appeared, but she didn't listen nearly as much as I felt she should.

I heard Elena come back into the bedroom...our bedroom!  My anger grew.

So did my curiosity.  As Maria and her mother discussed their plans for the day, I couldn't resist the urge to sneak a peek.  I still hadn't seen Elena, and I desperatly wanted to put a face with the voice. 

Ever so cautiously, breaking my own advice, I peered out from under the tangle of sheets.  Maria was blocking my view, so I carefully snuck around a nearby mound, always keeping an "escape" hole nearby in case Elena came closer to the bed.

As I moved around Maria, I received my first glimpe of her mother.

My initial assumption that Elena would be an "older" Maria was partially correct.  Elena had the same body type, just a bit thicker, roughly the same height, and a similar shade of brown skin, though hers was darker from spending more time in her country's hot sun. 

Her black hair was cut much shorter than Maria's, and curled up just above her shoulders.  As Elena faced me, I could tell she shared Maria's beautiful brown eyes, with some fine crow's feet around the edges.  Her skin was a bit thicker, exhibiting some slight wrinkles, but Elena was nevertheless quite beautiful.  An older woman, to be sure--clearly Maria's mother--but attractive. 

She wore a towel, wrapped around her upper chest, and I dove back into the sheets.  I felt guilty for seeing Elena with nothing but a towel on, and knew Maria wouldn't approve.

They chatted some more, and after Elena had dressed, they both left the room.  Maria frequently left me alone on the bed, deciding I was safe there and hoping I had room to at least walk around and occupy myself.

The light was turned off, and I paced about the sheets, bored and angry. 

Angry at Maria. Angry at Sasha.  Angry at myself for being angry!

Passing the time, I mounted some sheets, pretending to discover a new, uncharted land.  I slid down the other side, and found myself face to face with a pair of ankle socks.

As I got closer, I realized these were Elena's socks.  Maria rarely wore socks, preferring sandals in warm weather.  Her mother must have worn them yesterday and forgotten to place them in the dirty clothes hamper.

Curiosity, once again, got the better of me.  I circled to the entrace of one of the socks, and carefully lifted the edge up.  Would Elena's feet smell like Maria's?  The thought both sickened me and aroused me.  Elena was an older woman, but still pretty...attractive...and I knew Maria's foot odor very well.  I decided an experiment couldn't hurt.

I stuck my head inside the ankle sock, and inhaled. 

Nothing.  Just cotton.

I stuck my head inside a bit deeper.  Still nothing.  Elena must have kept her feet very clean!

Deciding that no harm would come from investigating further, I crawled deeper into the sock, totally immersing myself and making my way toward the sock's toe, pressing myself against the fabric and inhaling as deep as I could.

No odor.  No scent.  Frustrated, I felt more guilt at my actions.  This was Maria's mother! I was attracted to Maria, a young, vibrant Hispanic goddess!  Not her mom!

I turned from the fabric and began to make my way toward the exit.   Just then, the room's light turned on, and I froze.  Instinct told me to remain still.  If this was Maria, fine.  If her mother...not so good!

My heart raced.  Should I stay? Try to escape?  The answer mattered little as the sock suddenly rose upward, sending me back against the inside toe area.

I heard Maria speak, whispering.  "Mom wants her socks...you know how our feet get cold!  We're going to the mall for the day.  I'll see you tonight, lover."

Maria thought I was still inside the sheets!  She didn't know she was carrying me inside her mother's sock! 

As Maria turned the light off and left the room, swinging me inside the cotton prison, I yelled as loud as possible.

"Maria!  I'm here!  Maria, wait!"

Nothing.  The fabric must have muffled my voice, and I heard a television playing in the living room, drowning out my sounds further.

"Maria! Please! Help!"

The socks shifted again, and after a moment, I felt them drop quickly, lowered by Maria...or Elena!

As my stomach turned, I tried to straighten myself inside the twisting white cotton.  After a few seconds, I oriented myself to look out the sock's entrance.  Then, the light was again removed...by a foot!

My heart pounded as Elena's dark, rich toes entered the sock.  Gasping for breath, shocked beyond comprehension, I could only watch as Elena's foot slide deeper inside.

I instantly found myself pressed against her toes, underneath them as she finished situating the sock on her foot.  Her foot then dropped to the floor, crushing the air from my lungs as her foot's weight fully descended upon my tiny body, concentrated through her toes.  I must have been inside her tennis shoe, for she then further slid her foot.  In mere seconds, I had become trapped under Maria's mother's foot, entombed by both sock and shoe.

Elena then stood.  My body and face still lay totally under her toes, and as the weight increased exponentially, I cried out helplessly, most likely a result from the last bit of oxygen forced through my throat and out my mouth.

Elena was stepping on me unknowingly, though she did wrinkle her toes, perhaps noticing a "bump" underneath them.  Satisfied, she then took a step, and the all-too-familar process repeated itself:  Deep breaths puncuated by sharp, gut-wrenching pain as the foot descended to the floor.

I barely noticed the odor of Elena's foot, thicker than Maria's but tinged by a fruity bodywash.

After a few moments, the pressure relented, and I felt Maria's car start again, Elena in the passanger seat.

The irony didn't escape me.  Once, Maria had unwittingly walked on me all night.  Now, her mother was about to do the same!  The day had just started, and the mall was large...

The sock began to heat instantly.  I couldn't believe how quickly the air became filled with Elena's bodywash, and her hot toes seemed to be warming the blood inside my body.  My heart raced again, and I struggled for cool, fresh air, only to inhale, deeper each time, the dry scent of cotton and bodywash.

Perhaps bored with the drive, Elena scrunched her toes, squeezing me again and again.  I found myself excited...aroused...frightened...and very, very hard!

I couldn't believe my reaction.  This was Maria's mother! Old enough to be my own mother! And my penis was growing erect due to direct contact with her!  I closed my eyes, desperately fighting off the imminent ejaculation.   I couldn't let myself do this!

Elena spoke, her voice barely noticable.  I thought I heard my name mentioned, but couldn't be sure.  If only she knew! 

I pictured Maria next to us, driving happily with her mother, thinking I was still inside the bed sheets.  Little did she know! 

The car soon stopped, and Elena exited, her giantess wieght grinding me into the sock and shoe sole relentlessly.  She began walking, each step threatening to crush my puny form.  My head began to ache from the abuse, and Elena then stopped.  Was she waiting for a car to cross?  Opening the mall door?  Simply talking to Maria?

I had no way of knowing.  I was  cemented under her Latina toes, strapped against them and bound by gravity and skin.  I couldn't inhale, only wait...and ejaculate.

I couldn't resist.  Maria had sentenced me to a day of torture under her mother's foot...and I both feared and anticipated it.  I burst immediately underneath Elena's toes, ejaculating again and again, allowing my cum to seep forth and drench her skin.

She clearly didn't notice, perhaps because her foot had already gotten warm and slightly moist.  I contintued to ejaculate, picturing Elena's soft hair, her slightly heavier frame, her lovely face...her darker skin...

After a few moments, I had nothing left to produce, and Elena started walking again.  My body began to slide a bit due to the new lubrication.  My penis remained stiff, the air thicker and becoming oderous with her foot's smell.

I was Elena's foot slave...but neither she, nor Maria, had any idea!

End Notes:
Jake's curiosity has gotten him into trouble...but the ultimate consequences are more than he ever bargained for!
Chapter 6 by Ace Jack

Whatever discussion Elena and Maria had with one another was muffled by the sock that was quickly becoming a literal oven.

Helpless under Elena's toes, strapped in place by her skin and weight, and now wet from my own ejaculation and Elena's foot-sweat, I merely waited for whatever would befall me next.  Certianly, I had put myself in this position by investigating Elena's sock; had I known this would be the result, I would have remained under Maria's sheets.

As Elena walked around the mall, crushing me with each step, battering my body into numbness, I pondered what our encounter would have been like if Maria hadn't shrunken me a few days ago.  Would Elena have approved of my occasional drinking? My lack of religious attendance with Maria? Would Elena have been frustrated by my meager Spanish skills? 

I suspected she would not have approved of many of my attributes, yet ironically, she was now punishing me for them, utterly unaware.  I found her dominance over me erotic, yet slightly nauseating; after all, I was in love with her daughter, and Elena wasn't exactly in my age group.

All the same, as her salty foot-sweat dribbled slightly into my mouth and soaked my hair, I realized I could be in worse places.

Occasionally, the pressure realesed, as Elena sat.  I presumed Maria was trying on clothes or more shoes, yet Elena didn't seem to be participating.  She never removed her foot from her shoes, and as the minutes stretched into hours, the warm pseudo-oven was becoming a hot, suffocating suana filled with nothing more than the smell of her foot's odor.  Thick, humid, and pungnant, I inhaled more and more each time I caught a meager breath, until my tongue tasted like her skin and I seemed to exhale as much foot-odor as I sucked in. 

Desperate for water, I willingly swallowed some of the moisture on her toes, hoping it would quench my thirst but discovering it only made me crave water that much more.  The sock underneath my back was damp, thick, and causing me to sweat almost as much as Elena.  I doubted a week's worth of showers would cleanse me of the scent of Maria's mother.

Eventually, a prolonged absence of the enormous pressure and an increase in outside noise indicated that Elena and Maria were at the foot court, with Elena dangling her foot.  I welcomed the chance to breathe easier, my body decompressing a bit as her toes merely kept me place without smashing me.

I began to formulate my next move.  Eventually, Elena would take this sock off.  Should I yell for her help? Wait for Maria to find me? Or, would Elena's hot, sticky skin remove me from the sock as well?  Either way, I knew I needed help.  Elena, I knew, would help me if she found me.  Better that than to remain lost as the sock was tossed on some indiscriminate pile of dirty clothes.

Elena stood yet again, and I prepared for more torture.  The sudden pressure forced my mouth shut, and I accidentally bit Elena's skin; she reacted, quickly jerking her foot.  For the first time, as she shook her shoe, she seemed to notice something inside her sock. 

Elena then began walking, and before long, the pressure abated yet once more; on top of that, I heard a sound I thought never so sweet--a flushing toilet!  I didn't dare hope for what happened next, but Elena actually removed her sock from the shoe!  Then, I felt the cotton under my back peel away as the sock itself was removed! I couldn't beleive my luck!

Still stuck to her toes, I felt the refreshing air of the bathroom cool my wet body.  Elena was sitting on a toilet, then turned her foot over to inspect, I assumed, what had bit her.  My heart lept!

"Ah, dios mio!" she gasped. 

Then, she gently peeled me from her toes, my body sore and hurting.  Naked, I now found myself in the palm of Maria's mother, as exposed and helpless as I had ever felt in my life.  I sat down, covering my private areas with my hands--neverminding that I had ejaculated on her toes earlier that day!

A look of shock on Elena's slightly wrinkled face was replaced by confusion.  "Yah-kay?"

I assumed she meant "Jake."

I didn't know how to address her, so I went with her first name: "Elena! Yes--er, si! SiEstoy Jake!"

"Que esta haciendo aqui?!" she asked.

What was I doing here? Good question!

I didn't know how to respond.  I merely yelled "Maria" loudly, and Elena brought me closer to her face to counter-act the noise of the bathroom.  She had closed the stall door, but no doubt wanted to avoid the curiosity of others.

"Maria? Mi hija?" she asked.

"Si! Si!" I shouted.  Not knowing the Spanish equivalent, I then simply shouted, "Please help me! Please!"

Elena's lips pursed together, and I wondered what was going through her mind.  This would be easier if we spoke the same language!  As I rested in her palm, I noticed her skin was not quite as soft as Maria's, but was still comfortable.  I found myself with an odd combination of exposure, embarassement, and contentment--like a child being cradled by his mother.

I found the emotions confusing, and desired a quick resolution to the problem.  Then, Elena spoke:  "Neccisito hablar con Maria...quisas..."

What was she going to do next? Talk to Maria? My girlfriend must have been outside the bathroom.  Had Elena told her about the "bite" inside her sock?

I decided I should explain the situation to Elena as best I could.  "La cama! La cama!"  I shouted.  The bed! I wanted her to understand where I had been.

Elena looked past me, still thinking.  Then, unexpectedly, she picked me up with her other hand and placed me inside the deep confines of her purse, positioning me between a pack of tissues and her wallet, which she used to keep me in place.

She then zipped the purse back together, and after a few moments, left the stall.  As she exited the bathroom, she continued walking, and I heard Maria's distant voice outside my new prison--and I detected no concern or surprise.  Elena hadn't told her!

My heart sank.  What was she doing? I found myself stunned yet again.  Just when I thought nothing could suprise me, Elena had found a way.  She had discovered her daughter's shrunken boyfriend trapped under her toes, and instead of getting him help--she had merely hid him from view! 

***

Elena unzipped the purse and placed me back on the bed's sheets.  Clearly, she had understood that part of my communication.  After several more hours spent inside a wildly swinging purse, Maria and her mother had returned home.  Maria was in the bathroom, and Elena, who presumably wanted to keep her daughter unware of the discovery, left the room, but not before facing me and placing her lips over her mouth to indicate "Be quiet," and whispering to me "No es una problema.  No habla con su novia; ella va estar trista."    This is not a problem; don't talk with your girlfriend, she will be sad.

Elena then left the room.  As I understood her, she wanted to keep Maria unware  because, if Maria learned what I had just endured, she would be upset and saddened.  That much was true; she had been very sad when she had learned that Sasha had unknowingly placed me in Maria's shoe one night, causing my girlfriend to crush me all evening.

As Maria returned from the bathroom, I pondered what I should do.  Tell her? Keep it a secret? As she saw me and smiled, I knew I couldn't break her heart again.  I said nothing.

Maria knelt down next to the bed, placing her face even with me.  "Mom's leaving tomorrow, lover.  And guess what? Sasha texted me--she's back and has the antidote! After I take mom to the airport tomorrow, you'll be back to normal!"

She smiled again, and I couldn't help but shout for joy.  Finally! An end to this nightmare!

***

That night, Maria fed me and cleaned me a bit, remarking that I still smelled like feet.  I didn't tell her the truth, but merely suggested it was the bed sheets that needed changing.

As Maria slept that night, I sat on the other pillow, watching her and amazed at how much I loved her.  And Elena! She was so kind, she hadn't told Maria the truth either.  I understood that, despite our language barrier, Elena and I were going to be close.  She was nice, attractive...and, had seen me naked--bizzare, but in a way, a unique introduction.  I found myself saddened that she was going to leave the next day before we had time to really meet each other.

Chapter 7 by Ace Jack

Maria smiled, grabbing her car keys.  "I'm so sorry you couldn't meet my mother, lover," she said as she placed the keys in her purse. 

Quite the opposite, in fact! I merely smiled.

"I'm sure she would like you...though, honestly, we've had many conversations about your habits.  She doesn't approve of your drinking, and...well, if she met you, things would get better.  Maybe...maybe, in some ways, it's best that you don't meet her yet."  Maria's smile was replaced by a slightly sad look.

I found that odd.  Elena had certianly seemed nice yesterday; aside from her warm foot smothering me, she had been quite kind to me.  Yet even now, Maria remarked about Elena's concerns.  I shrugged; too late now to do anything about it.

"I love you, Jake!" Maria quickly whispered.  "I'll see you later today.  I'm going to carry mom's luggage to the car."  She then left, and I remained on the bed sheets, shrunken yet happy. 

I would be even happier once Maria brought back the antidote!

I heard the front door open and close.  Then, suddenly, Maria entered the room again.

Not, not Maria--Elena!

Shocked, I started to duck under the covers, then realized how pointless that was.  Elena saw me, then smiled.  She was going to say good-bye! She certianly was nice!

This time, Elena wore a pair of brown sandals, some shorts, and an age-appropriate tank-top.  Despite her age, she was in good shape, a body that benefitted from a healthy diet, I supposed.

Elena sat next to me, the bed shaking.  I struggled to maintain my footing, then slipped and began to slide toward her.  She gently caught me and picked me up, still smiling.

"Estas amable, Jake, pero no bueno para mi hija.  La cerveza--no es bueno."

You're nice, Jake, but not good for my daugter.  Beer--it's no good.

I wasn't sure what she meant.  Her words were clear, but also a fairly direct criticism--not something I expected from our good-bye.

Then, I watched curiously as she brought her left foot up and placed it her leg.  She then removed her sandal, wiggling her toes.  She then removed a small piece of Scotch tape that she had stuck to her purse.

Confused, I didn't react as she then placed me near her foot and big toe.  What was she doing?

I was close enough to her skin to feel the heat eminating from her Latina toe, her brown skin flushed slightly red.

Elena then placed me against her big toe, face and chest first!  She positioned my tiny arms to my sides, and before I could yell or react, I felt the sticky taped placed across my back and arms.  She then pressed the tape and myself into place.  She removed her finger, I remained taped underneath her big toe!

"Elena!" I shouted, but she placed her sandal back on her foot and stood.  The sudden weight, concentrated directly onto me via her big toe, caused me to scream in pain--but as she shifted her body, her skin covered my face and mouth, and my agony went unheard to all but myself.

What was she doing? She then began walking, and went down the steps.  Each thunderous step sent massive shockwaves through my body.  I begged Elena to stop, her toe repeatedly smashing me as she arched her foot with each step. 

Before long, she had exited the apartment, and I heard cars outside driving down the road.  Elena entered Maria's car and sat. 

I tried to speak, but her skin still covered my mouth and nose.  I licked her skin, desperate to get a reaction from her, but she merely kept me in place.  I then the heard the other car door close--Maria was inside!

Again I tried to speak. and again I was denied.  Elena was stealing me from Maria! As the car started, my heart raced.  What was she doing? Surely she was going to tell Maria about me!

As we began driving, Elena shifted her toe, and I was barely able to make out Maria from my vantage point underneath Elena's toe and toenail.  Maria drove and spoke to her mother, the conversation totally benign and giving no indication she knew what her mother had done.

I struggled against the tape, Elena's foot a massive, flat weight that denied me any wiggle room.  Please! No!  I tried to shout.

As the minutes wore on, I tried to calm myself.  This might have been one last, final punishment from Elena for my "sinful" ways.  I hoped that was all!

Finally, we arrived at the airport.  Maria and Elena exited the car, Elena giving no indication she was going to remove me from underneath her toe. Each step equally crushed my body, from my feet, legs, crotch, torso, arms to my face, though I could make out the airport, upside down from my perspective.

The noise of the crowd drowned out any possiblity of my shouting for help.  My body was hot from the blood pumping through Elena's skin; her foot began to smell slightly, though I knew that was the least of my concerns.

Occassionally, I caught glimpses of Maria, but my bonds were too tight to justify any struggle for her attention.  She merely smiled,  a bit sad, no doubt, to see her mother leave so soon.

Eventually, Elena remained standing, her toe smashing me and keeping breath from my body.  From my upside-down perspective, I saw Maria's beautiful toes and ankles, as she embraced her mother for their good-bye.  I used all energy within me to make a last, desperate plea for her help.

"Ma...Maria!  Maria!"  I gasped. 

No use.  The airport was loud, and my voice raspy from the lack of oxygen.  As Elena hugged Maria, she arched her foot, placing even more of her Latina weight on my tiny body.  I heard my joints pop and crack. 

Elena then stepped back.  Now was her last chance to free me!  Please, Elena, I begged her! Please!

Elena bent down.  She was going to free me!

I watched as she grasped the carry-on luggage next to her.  Then, with a few parting words, she turned, and I watched as Maria's feet dissapeared from my view.

No! She was really taking me! I couldn't believe this! 

Disbelief numbed my body, releasing me from all pain, as Elena continued walking.  Asked to remove her sandals, she slipped them off, standing on top of me and the dirty airport carpet.  After a moment, she placed them back on, and before long, I watched and heard as she entered the airplane. 

I sickening sense of desperation and fright took over my body.  Elena was serious! She was taking me back to her home country, and Maria had no idea!  All because Elena felt I wasn't right for her daughter!

As Elena settled into her seat, I cursed Sasha again for her poison shrink-spray.  My heart broke as I considred poor Maria's eventual reaction to not finding me on the bed.  She would blame herself, perhaps scour the apartment for me.  She would never consider that her own mother had stolen me, taping me under her toe.

As Elena began humming to herself, I realized I was at the mercy of someone who loved her daughter dearly, but was strong-willed.  I was her slave--she certianly wouldn't have the antitdote--and I was going to remain under her toe, trapped in another country, away from the woman I loved--her daughter!

Elena began rubbing her toe back and forth, perhaps to remind me of those things that I had just realized.  Trapped under her skin, I could only wait as the plane took off down the runway.

***    Epilogue

The hot sun beamed down on Elena's foot as she dangled it, and me, while sitting at a cafe.  In this country, the air was much more humid, and the hot rays of mid-day intensified the heat.

As I lay taped to the sole of Elena's foot, she sipped some coffee, reading a newspaper as she did every Saturday.  Children laughed and played nearby; somewhere, a radio blared the local news in Spanish.  Absent-mindedly, Elena swung her foot back and forth.

Once again, I found myself attracted and appalled at my situation; and as I had done so many times since arriving in her country, I ejaculated on her foot.  As I cotinued to hump on her foot, my semen dripped down her sole, a clear indication of my feelings.  Elena simply hummed again, and bent down with a napkin to wipe her foot clean; she had become quite familiar with the process.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1108