Micheal Jacobs by TinyMan23
Summary: Micheal Jacobs' 17 year life has always been awful. Losing both his parents and his only brother, he was forced to live with his aunt and uncle. Then, one day that will change his life forever, he get's struck by an unknown virus. This is his story.
Categories: Humiliation, Mature (40-49), Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 12570 Read: 89363 Published: December 27 2008 Updated: April 17 2009

1. Chapter 1 by TinyMan23

2. Chapter 2 by TinyMan23

3. Chapter 3 by TinyMan23

4. Chapter 4 by TinyMan23

5. Chapter 5 by TinyMan23

6. Chapter 6 by TinyMan23

7. Chapter 7 by TinyMan23

8. Chapter 8 by TinyMan23

9. Chapter 9 by TinyMan23

Chapter 1 by TinyMan23
Author's Notes:

An introduction to Micheal's life, no real action in this chapter.

this story will be updated daily MAYBE weekly.

It all started about a week ago when the 'virus' struck me. Well, you see I live with my Aunt and Uncle after a couple of years ago when I was 15, all of my family died on seperate occasions, which was horrible. All in one year, 3 of my family members died from a disease. One that was unknown to doctors, so they could not help but watch the die. It was kind of a flu-like virus that soon left them way to weak, they would lose devestating amounts of weight and lose a couple of inches of height, only about 3-4 inches, and they would soon shrivel up and die.

So, I lived with my aunt and uncle when the virus got to me. At first a worried because I knew it all too well obviously. This time, I did not seem to feel weak, only this time I was feeling dizzy but noticeably losing a lot of height. I was about 3 inches tall when my uncle found me. He quickly called 911 and police came and they all investigated and asked questions before bringing me to the hospital. At the hospital I was accompanied by my aunt and uncle and my neighbour who seemed to have been awakened by the sirens. I seemed to be fine except for the fact that I was 3 inches tall. The nurses and everyone asked questions but I was just dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say, I was freaking 3 inches tall.

So while this was all going on, I seemed to notice something. I was fascinated by my Neighbours feet. She was wearing open toed sandals and I couldn't stop staring at her toes. While the nurse and detectived would ask questions, I would barely be listening. I knew what a foot fetish was, but they didn't develop over night. Maybe it had something to do with the virus.

Then, this lady comes walking in with light brown hair, almost blond and VERY light green eyes. Scary eyes that can just pierce through you. She was carrying a suitcase and was accompanied by two very large men in black suits. She came in telling us that she was the head of some company that does research on diseases. She wanted to keep me for research, although my uncle and aunt resented, she ended up taking the case to court and they won. And now here I am in the facility which is called Jergenheim Co. Where theydo tests on me and research me, but it's not all that bad. They treat me very gently and nicely and i have the most GORGEOUS nurse named Julie, who isn't really a nurse, but more of a caretaker for me.

So far, that's all that has happened in the span of one week, and so far, everything's going pretty great, although I am 3 inches tall. The fact that I am 3 inches tall has gotten A LOT of media around the facility, but luckily I have 2 big men guarding the door outside the room I stay in.

End Notes:
Well, that's the intro and now the real stuff will get interesting :)
Chapter 2 by TinyMan23
Author's Notes:

Mike's second day in the facility, get's to know his caretaker Julie a bit more.

 

 

 

 

I hear the door open to my room and the light's turn on and watch puffy-eyed as Julie walks into the door in a mess. Her hair is tied back into a pony tail, she isn't wearing any make-up except for some lip-gloss. She's wearing a nice pink blouse with tight blue jeans. Julie is really beautiful. She seems to be 5'8" and probably 130 lbs. She has Jet black hair with olive green eyes with also olive skin. She's a beauty, and I'm pretty lucky to have her as my caretaker everyday.

 "Hey, good morning little guy?" she asks.

 "Oh, hey Julie. I'm alrite still sore from yesterday's tests. You kind of startled me. What time is it?" I asked.

 "Umm, its 9am."

 "Are they going to do any tests on me today?"

 "No, they want you to rest and get you settled in. It must be quite weird being 3 inches tall?"

 "Tell me about it. I'm going to go back to sleep then, just wake me up if something's up." I lay there still, in my make shift bed which was a small square pad filled with cotton they made for me, and a small pillow. But I can't go to sleep. There's so much going on through my mind. What am I going to do for the rest of my life? Stay here as a living humal doll all my life with them doing research on me? How in the name of god did I become 3 inches tall? How is that even possible? Sigh, what's next? 

 "There's someone out here to see the kid." One of the med outside voiced in through the speaker. "It's the boy's aunt." 

 "Alright, let her in." Julie replied, and in came my aunt with something in her hand. "Hi Mrs. Jacobs, how are you?" Julie asks.

 "Oh I'm fine, and you are Julie, correct?"

 "Yeah, we met at the court case."

 "Where's Mike?"

 "Oh, he's sleeping, I'll wake him up." I got up, since I wasn't awake and gave my aunt a smile. Boy, was it nice to have family over after a week through this problem.

 "Where's uncle Bob?" I asked.

 "Oh he's gone to work, I made a sweater for you, I hope it fits, I thought maybve you would need some clothing." She smiled and handed me a red sweater. I took off my white shirt that was given to me and put on the sweater. It was quite big and the sleeves hung past my hands, but it was nice of my Aunt.

 "It's nice, thanks." I gave her a smile.

 "Aw, it's a little big," she replied,"I hope you don't mind hun." I didn't mind at all. My aunt sat down on one of the couches in the room and Julie was watching T.V. and getting herself sorted out. The room was quite bland. It was all white, there was a big table in the middle, 2 couches on either side of the room. A sink at the back, a washroom, two T.V.'s, a computer, chairs around the table and my bed which was on top of the counter at the back where the sink was.

My Aunt and Julie ended up talking for about 30 minutes and then finally my aunt left. Julie looked at me and smiled and said,

"So, should i get you cleaned up?"

"Umm, same thing as yesterday? Just leave the sink tap on for me, and I'll do everything by myself." I said blushing. Yesterday, she had given me the shower, I was completely nude and felt embarrased.

"No problem kiddo." She grinned.

"Kiddo? I'm 17!" 

"You're still younger than me. And plus, you are like 20 times smaller than me." She shot me a wink and grinned. She was right, she was like 20 times larger than me, 22.6 to be exact, and she was older. She was 26 years old and just graduated from university about 2 years back. "Alright, water's warm, you want me to take your clothes off, or can you do that yourself?" She poked me with her finger. We were getting along quite well very quickly, almost as though we were best friends. Julie was very Sociable. I just shot her a glare and she picked me up and placed me under the sink. She stood there watching me.

"Ahem."

"Oh, sorry bud." And with that, she left me to do my stuff. I quickly found myself having troubles and ended up requiring Julie's help by the end of it. I couldn't get the soap, the shampoo or get out of the sink with clothes on, so there was no point showering alone. She picked me up and put me on her palm laying down. She put me under the water and started lathering me up with soap. Her fingers gently massaged the soap onto my body and over my penis, which sooner than later became erect. She just smiled and I just blushed. Once she was done, she wrapped me in paper towel and dried me off. Then she placed me on the couch in front of the T.V. and sat down next to me.

"Umm, Julie, dont I get food?" I asked quite hungry.

"OHH yeah!! Sorry Mikey."

"Mikey?" I asked.

"Well, your name is Micheal, and Mikey seems like a suitable nickname! Duh!." I just shrugged it off and watched her walk off. I noticed her booty was quite beatiful and bountiful. It swayed which each step she took, and soon she was out the door getting food. 

When she came in, she had a scrap of ommellette, a bit of toast and orange juice in a specially made cup which I guess was for me. I looked up at her and said thank you and dug in. Julie just continued watching T.V. When I was done, she put the plate away and we started watching T.V.

"So Julie, tell me a little bit about you." I asked.

"Hmm, well, I am single if that's what you meant." She grinned.

"No, no, why would I mean something like that, you're way older than me and I'm like 3 inches tall!" Although I wouldn't mind going out with her. She was stunning, I think I'm beginning to fall in love.

"Haha, yeah I know, I'm just screwing with you. Okay, I'm a sports fan, mostly hockey, and my favourite team are the Toronto Maple Leafs, I'm a hometown favourite she smiled." We were located in Toronto and the funny thing was, I was also a die-hard hockey fan.

"Oh my god! ME TOO, I love hockey and I love the leafs, although they do suck at the moment." We both laughed.

"Yeah, I love food, haha. Umm, I am a very out-going, and not shy type of girl. I like to party but I do know my limits and I am a very nice and sensitive girl." 

We both talked for a while about eachother and continued watching T.V. I Then noticed she had removed her flats revealing some beautiful looking feet. They were slender, high arched, feet. She had painted them with black nail-polish, and I was turned on. She noticed me staring at her feet and said,

"Oh, are my feet in the way?" She asked. They were resting on the coffee table in front of us.

"Oh, n-no, it's fine." I stammered and was quite relieved she thought they were in the way instead of her thinking I was admiring them. It was quite weird that I had this foot-fetish. I've known about the foot fetish, but I never had it before. I think it was part of the virus, because I knew for a fact that foot-fetishes didn't occurr overnight. I just watched T.V. sneaking glances at her feet when finally we got bored.

"Hey, let's go walk around. I'll introduce you to the people around here." She suggested and soon we were out the door and meeting people. 

At first we stopped at the secretary's desk meeting a very beatiful blond lady named Jenna. She was the secretary here at Jergenheim Co. and was very polite and kind. She was stunning nonetheless. She had blue eyes, blond hair and was wearing a white dress shirt with a black skirt. 

"Why hello there cutie." She smiled and stuck out her hand for a hand shake, but soon retracted as she realised her mistake.

"Hi." I said timidly and blushed, she noticed and winked and soon the three of us talked for about 5 minutes. And then Julie continued with the tour. All the while I was in the palm of her hand tumbling a bit, trying to keep up with everything as it was so fast-paced. Soon, I just told her to hold on to me, and so she wrapped her fingers around my body as we walked so I wouldn't have to struggle keeping up on her soft skin. The last person I was introduced to was Elizabeth Ekman. She was of Swedish descent and was the same lady who had taken me away at the hospital. She was also quite beatiful but very intimidating. She her light green eyes just stared at me while she did her paper work.

"Mike, this is Elizabeth, the head of the company, you two have already met. Hey liz, I was just giving little Mikey here a tour of the company." Julie said

"Hi, Ms. Ekman, n-nice to m-meet you." I stammered as her eyes just stared at me, although she smiled, it was very intimidating because, firstly she was WAY bigger than me obviusly, and those eyes just creeped me out.

She smiled and said, "Hello there Mikey, how'd everything going so far? You like the place?" I just nodded and hinted at Julie to leave. We said good bye and soon left the room and headed towards my room.

"What was up with you?" Julie asked.

"Oh, um, nothing, let's just get back."

"Are you sure? You can tell me."

"Everything's alright." I just wanted to get back into my room. When, I was back in, I realised it was 9:00 pm. Julie was supposed to leave at 6 and so she left. I realised there was another lady in the room. Julie placed me on the table and introduced me to this lady who's name was Lucy. Apparently she was just th night lady who came to look after me from 7pm-12am. She seemed to be in her mid-thirties and had brown hair with Dark brown eyes. She was pretty short. She wasn't ugly, but she wasn't a bombshell either. I guess my luck ran out with all these beautiful women I was surrounded by. She ended up giving me dinner and I went to sleep at 10:00.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
Story will be updated maybe tomorrow.
Chapter 3 by TinyMan23
Author's Notes:
Once again, Mike gets a free day, but this time, it's a little more fun.

Once again, I awoke to the door slamming shut and the lights flickering on. I rub my eyes and see Julie walking in, but this time, she's a bit more awake than yesterday. She takes off her jacket to reveal a black blouse with white capris. Today she's wearing nice black pumps.

"Oh, hey Mikey, did I wake you up? Maybe I should be a bit more quiet when I come in." She smiled and gave shrug. I just looked at her, still a bit tired and didnt know what to say so I just nodded. "So how's my little buddy?" She asked.

"Uhh, I'm just tired. You look very nice today Julie." I smile at her.

'Oh be quiet you little stud." She winks at me, puts her bag down and sits down on top of the counter next  to me. "Ready for your shower? Or do you still want to sleep, I so want to give you a shower little man." She looked at me, a bit amused yet serious.

"Umm, you alright Julie?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you seem kind of happy to see me today."

"It's not everyday that you get to take care of a young handsome teenager that happens to be the only person that is actually 3 inches tall." She giggled and then picked me up. "So, why don't I take these clothes off and get the water warm for you sweetie." She smiles and licks her lips. She slowly takes my shorts off as. I wasn't wearing a shirt because I went to sleep topless. She then slowly removes my boxers revealing my penis.

"Ouu," She cooes, "A pretty big penis for a pretty small guy. Hahaha." Well, I had to admit, not to get cocky or anything, but I did have a pretty big penis. It really got the girls going. But, then I started wondering: Why the sudden change in Julie's mood?

"Julie, can we not do this? Umm, let's just give me a shower and get on with the day." I was kind of getting shy in front of this large beauty. She was just staring down at me while her fingers wrapped around my small pathetic body. She could hold me in her grasp for as long as she liked, and I wouldn't be able to escape our out-muscle her. I felt very small. Then, to change the subject I said, "Are they going to be testing me today? Doing any research or anything?"

"No, they want you to get settled in this whole week, get you to know me better and just relax and takes this slowly. They don't want you to go into trauma or anything." She said, while getting my clothes and setting me into the sink.

"That's great, getting to know a gorgeous girl such as yourse- " I was cut off by the sudden flow of water that hit my body. Julie had placed me under the tap and was smiling a great big smile.

"Oh this is so much fun. Taking care of a small 3 inch man. And your soooooo cute!" She exclaimed and continued washing my body. It was the same as yesterday. She spent a little extra time stroking and washing my penis. Which was nice, but kind of embarrasing.

"Okay, your clean, and now for breakfest your highness." She placed a pillow on the couch and said, "Your royal throne sir." And she knelt before the pillow and placed me on it. I just smiled and clapped, and with that she went to fetch me breakfast. I wondered what had gotten into Julie today. Was she really that excited to meet a 3 inch human-being? Well, maybe that's it, because I would have been quite amazed to see a 3 inch human.

In came Julie with a plate of bacon bits with ham, a bit of scrambled eggs and orange juice. 

"Bon appetit." She said and smiled. "Oh sorry, forgot to turn on the T.V." She quickly grabbed the remote and put on the news. Unsurprisingly, there were countless stories on me. There was a picture of me in Elizabeth's hand that somone had took somehow while we were in court.

"Hm, the things people would do to get a story." She looked at me and smiled. "You okay kiddo? With all that's going on, I can only imagine how hard it must be for you." She said, sympathetically.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I used to having fucked up shit happening to me." I sighed.

After finishing the meal, me and Julie watched T.V. for a while, until we heard a knock on the door. It was Elizabeth with a Gift for me. It was a pretty large box that was wrapped in Christmas wrapping, because 'tis the season. Today that date was December the 20th, so it was 5 days before christmas. 

"Hey, where's my favorite little man?" Elizabeth asked.

I looked at her from over the hand rest of the couch and shouted, "Here!"

"Oh hey there." She said placing the present on the big table in the middle of the room."Here's a little something to lighten things up in here." She smiled at me, but I was scared and I stumbled off the armrest and fell onto the couch into Julie's lap. I swear those eyes just scare the hell out of me. I looked up at Julie and she smiled down at me. She picked me up and placed me back onto the armrest laughing.

"Oh, you okay there Micheal?" Elizabeth asked, but I think she noticed the startled look I had right before I fell. 

"Yeah, I'm fine Ms. Ekman." I looked at her, but quickly looked away from her stare.

"Oh, just call me Liz." She smiles, "Okay, I got to be running off now, just wanted to give you an early Christmas present. Happy holidays to the both of you." And with that she left and Julie placed me on top of the gift hinting at me to open it.

Opening the gift was a struggle. The hard part was tearing it, but once I did i just had to pull and pull. I later realised that was on VBOX 360 and with it was a racing game called 'Greed for Speed.' I looked at it and just grinned a big wide toothy grin. Julie looked at me and smiled.

"Well, isn't that nice of good ol' Liz." She opened the box for me and got one of the Big men in front of my door to set up the vbox since she did not know how, and I was too small. The vbox came with a specially designed controller that was small enough for me to use. I guess the company must have payed extra for this.

"Oh my god this is awesome!" I exclaimed.

"Don't be playing this all day, and don't forget about your good old friend Julie." Julie said to me making a puffy face.

"Oh don't worry. How could I forget you, you're so BIG and beautiful."

"Aww, aren't you just the sweetest thing." She picked me up and planted a kiss on my small little face. Her lips just smothered my whole face and soon, it was sticky with lip gloss.

"Oops, sorry. Let me clean that for you." She took her sleeve and rubbed it on my face. 

"Hey! Hey, how about more sanitized? Maybe a napkin?"

"Oh shut up little man." She smiled and put me down onto the pillow and I just started playing the gameand Julie watched me.

About an hour into gaming, Julie took off her pumps and once again placed her feet on the coffee table in front of us. They were still painted black but were really beautiful. I just stared and never realised that my car in the game crashed against the wall.

"Dude, your car." Julie said to me. But I was not paying attention, and she caught me red handed drooling and staring at her feet. DROOLING for pete's sake. Like who drools? "Umm, Mike? Your staring at my feet? Are they smelly or something?" I looked at her and turned red. I had to tell her.

"I have something to tell you Julie. You see, ever since this virus thing hit me. Like you know, when I shrunk, I've been atracted to feet. I don't know why. I guess the virus had something to do with it, because I never had this fetish before." I looked up at her expecting a very bad response.

"It's all good little dude. Whatever floats your boat." I just looked at her, kind of happy.

"So you're okay with it?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind having a little foot rub every now and then." She grinned at me and placed me onto the coffee table. "So how about it little man, a foot rub?" I just smiled a great big smile and started rubbing her soft leathery soled of her feet. She turned off the vbox and started watching a show on T.V.

"I could so get used to this." She smiled and I just continued rubbing.

End Notes:
I'll continue the feet scene next chapter, I want to go to sleep right now. :)
Chapter 4 by TinyMan23
Author's Notes:

Continued from chapter 3

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, that feels so good, right at the ball of my foot." Julie told me, while watching T.V.

"Julie, I'm so happy that you don't mind about my fetish. I thought maybe you would stop talking to me or think I'm weird or something."

"Like I said before, It's all good little man." She lifts her foot to take a good look at me and smiles. "Everyone has their kinks and fetishes. If getting a foot rub from you everyday is part of your fetish. I don't really care, I'm so totally in for that. And to tell you the truth, I even have my kinks." 

"Like what?" I asked, a little curious.

"Well, don't think I'm weird or anything, but, I kind of have a thing for dominating men. Like you know? Those bitches in leather suits and whips? Not THAT hardcore, but something like that. And to tell you the truth, that's why I was so excited to meet you, because I can do whatever I want with you, and you can't stop me." She gave me a mischevious grin just then, and I felt my stomach feel uneasy.

"Umm, but you wouldn't do such a thing would you?"

"Hmm, it depends on my mood. Little Man." She takes her feet and picks me up with her toes by scrunching my head in between them. My arms are just flailing all around as she brings her hand underneath her foot and lets go of me. I land into her palm and look up into her grinning face with a gleam in her eyes. "I think I'm in the mood."

She grabbed me with her thumb and forefinger and pondered what to do. She looked at me and said, "What should I do with you little man?"

"Why not put me down and let's have a nice day watching T.V.?" I said, trembling. And she noticed.

"Aww, why are your trembling? Am I scaring you? I just want to have some fun with my most favorite little man." She winked at me.

"Why don't we remove these clothes of yours?" She takes my shirt and easily slides it over my head, and then removed my pants, and then lastly, my boxers. "Ouuu!" She cooes, smiling and flicking my penis. 

"Ow! Come on, let's just stop."

"No! Now, stay put RIGHT here. I'm going to get something." She leaves me on the pillow and heads towards the counter at the back. I was kind of turned on at the moment. Having this gigantic beauty just stripping off my clothes and toying with me. Oh god. But another side of me wanted to run away before she came back, and so I looked over the couch to see if I could make a safe landing. I had to run or hide for a while until she got bored, and then maybe her mood could let up.

Down on the floor are her pumps. Maybe if I can jump into one, it would cusion my fall. So I jump into her pumps and slide to the toe section. Hmm, this is so not a good place to be. I quickly climbed out and landed on the soft white carpet on the ground and started running towards Julie. Wait, why am I running towards her? I should be running away, but I was too late. She saw me and I quickly turned around and hid behind one of the tables legs.

"Oh Mike, why wouldn't you just stay put? Now your going to waste more time playing hide n' go seek." I could feel the ground shake as her beautiful feet approached the table. "All right, come out or I'm going to have to use force. Hehe, I like the sound of that." 

I quickly darted away from her.

"Oh god." She sighed and walked towards me. I'm sprinting as fast as I can and shes walking, and yet she catches up to me. A massive foot lands in front of me and knocks me back. I'm lying on my back and looking up at her face. She has one big smirk on her face and she's just staring at me. Next thing I know, her other foot mashes me into the carpet. I am enjoying it, yet at the same time, not enjoying it. 

"Pl...ea..s..e s..t.o...p!!" I scream, but my cries are muffled.

"I thought you liked feet?" She asked, yet smiling and very content with herself.

She lifts her foot up and im looking up at her on my back with both of her feet on either side of me. Quite an intimidating position. "Yeah, I do. But, I don't like being dominated. You see, I like feet, and I like it when I'm in control. Like the foot rub, but this is just so demeaning." 

"Oh stop complaining. You say you don't like it, yet your penis says otherwise." She laughs and I look down to see my penis which is erect. 

"Well," I say blushing, "I do enjoy this, but not as much." 

"Oh be quiet." And yet again, her sole is the last thing I see, and she mashes me into the carpet for what seems to be a good 15 seconds. After she grasps me between her toes by my head, and places me on the coffee table. She sits down on the couch and looks at the time.

"Aw crap, I only have 30 more minutes to spend with my little dude." She frowns. "All this chasing you has made me forget what I was going to do with you, but I guess all that carpet treatement made up for it." She smiled and we watched T.V. for the next 30 minutes while I rubbed her feet. I'm telling you, I could rub those sexy feet ALL day long.

"Well, it's 6pm. I got to go, I had a lot of fun today Mikey. We should do this more often." She smiled and gave me a kiss. Once again her kiss just had my face smothered into her lips and I was drenched in lip gloss.

"Umm, lip gloss all over my face Julie." 

"Oh, sorry my bad." She took a napkin from the table and wiped it off. She then turned and walked off.

"Julie?"

"Yeah hun?"

"I had a lot of fun too today." I smiled and she just smiled back and walked out the door. In came the other lady and we talked for a while until it was 8pm and Jenna the secretary came in.

"Hey there, where's the kiddo?" She asked my caretaker.

"Oh he's right here next to me."

"Hey Jenna!" I said quite excited. You see, She was very pretty, and I took a liking to her.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing really. Why you here?"

"Can't I come to see the world's smallest guy that just happens to be in the same building as me?" She laughed and sat right down on the couch. The caretaker got up and went to make me dinner, and that left me and Jenna alone.

"You are just the cutest thing ever! I'm not even lying. Can I, um, pick you up?" 

"Well, I ain't going to bite." I smiled, and she put her hand out in front of me and I climbed on. She brought me up to her face, and on the way I got to check out her breasts. I hadn't realised how big they were.

"Isn't it so hard being small? Aren't you like, scared of me? Don't I like so big to you?" She asked, actually curious.

"Well, I do get intimidated at times looking at all you large people, but with beautiful women such as yourself, I feel nice and warm." Wow, that was cheesy.

"Aww, you ARE the sweetest thing! I wish I could just keep you for myself. Hahah!" She giggled, placed me down and said, "I got to go now hun, I'll see you around!" She walked out the door, I ate dinner and fell asleep once again at 10:00pm. Boy was today a fabulous day!

End Notes:

 

 

 

Isn't Julie so nice? :)

Chapter 5 by TinyMan23
Author's Notes:

Christmas eve in Jergenheim Co. And Happy new year folks! Let's hope 200's better for the economy. :)

 

 

 

 

'tis the season and today was Christmas eve. Today I woke up quite late because today Julie came in very quietly. I woke up feeling so nice at 12:00pm. That's a 14 hour sleep! I get up my temporary bed and get out of the box to see Jenna, Julie and Liz talking to eachother on the other end of the room. There's a big christmas tree that I guess they set it up today, because it wasn't here before. I quickly went back inside. Damn! Elizabeth is here, I hate her! Not that I have anything against her, but she seems creepy. I just stayed inside my box and pondered what to do. Should I wait for her to leave, or should I just pretend I'm sleeping. Maybe I should just go out, but then the three gorgeous ladies are going to be wanting to talk to me. That is kind of nerve-wracking.

I decided to just face my fear and called Julie over to the counter, both Jenna and Liz turned their heads towards me and I could already feel my butterflies.

"Hey little dude!" Julie exclaimed, "Come join us, Liz was just talking about you." Damn, Liz? Talking about me? About what?

"Um, hey Julie, how long they here until?" I asked Julie quietly as she came back. I could feel Liz staring at me through the corner of her eye.

"Oh, Ms. Ekman gave Jenna the day off so all 3 of us could chill out with you today. 'Tis the season." She grinned at me, picked me up started walking towards the other 2 ladies. I squirmed in her grip because I was just so nervous. I thought about how small I was compared to these girls. They could do anything they wanted to me and I wouldn't be able to stop them. They were just so big and I was so small, so helpless, so weak compared to them. And they're women!

"You alright Mike? Stop squirming, I swear you're going to fall out."

"Oh sorry Julie." We finally got there and she placed me onto the coffee table in front of them, and the T.V. They were sitting on the couch, all 3 staring right at me as though I was supposed to do a show for them. Then, Liz pulled the table so I was just in front of them.

"Hey Micheal, how's everything going?" Liz asked.

"Hey Mikey!" Jenna gave me a warm welcoming smile.

"Hey Jenna, and Liz. Everything's going fine." I looked into Liz's light green eyes, but turned to Julie. "Umm, can I get my shower Julie?"

"Come on, just chill for a while, they came here to spend time with you."

"But, aren't you guys here for the rest of the day?"

"Well, yes." Liz said.

"Oh whatever. Excuse us, sorry." Julie apologized

"No problem." Both Jenna and Liz responded.

I looked at Julie to pick me up, and she looked kind of mad. Hmm, that was a bad idea, not a good idea piss off the person who's going to give you a shower, let alone you fit into the palm of their hand. She picked me up and squeezed me pretty hard, I gasped for a breath.

"What the hell Mikey? Couldn't you just talk for like 5 more minutes. They've been here for like 2 hours now." Julie snarled.

"Sorry, why you so mad for? They are here all day."

"Because, that's Elizabeth Ekman, the head of this company. I don't want her to think I can't handle you. I'm trying to impress her today." 

"Sorry Julie." I hung my head.

"No problem." She brought me into the washroom today and closed the door for privacy on my behalf. She took off my clothes and dropped me into the sink.

"Ow, what was that for. I thought we are all good." I looked up at Julie for an answer, but all I saw was a big mischevious grin and a hand coming into view pinning me onto the sink. 

"Oh nothing, it's just that, we wont be able to have fun today. Why not have it now?" She grinned.

"Oh, please no! I hate it when you start to do your little games." She took her finger and placed it on my chest. I wriggled around, but she applied pressure.

"Try getting up." She said. I tried as hard as I could, but I just couldn't.

"I can't!"

"Hahaha, this is so awesome. I can out-muscle you with my finger." She said triumphantly. "Oh, I love you! You're so small!." I just lied there squirming and trying to break free but couldn't. I was just so small and helpless. At the hands of a girl, I just gave up. Actually, at the fingers. Haha. "Aw, you look so sad! I know what will lighten your mood." She smiled and picked me up, placed me on the mat at her feet. She took off her open-toed stillettos pushed them aside with her feet. I looked in front of me at her newly, red-painted toes and soon found myself trying to hide my erection. "Aww, is little Mikey excited?" She taunted playfully and brought her foot over my body. She mashed me, but lightly into the mat. I just spread my arms out as though I was trying to get the whole foot. Oh I was enjoying myself so much.

"How do you like that little man?" She said, a little seductively. She took her foot off, grasped with the toes of her other foot and started rubbing me against the sole of her other foot. The odor was so nice, and the feeling of her soft sole against my penis soon got me to ejaculate. My was face was flushed, I hung limp from her foot and my mouth was dry.

"Ouu, little Mikey made a mess on my feet!" She cooed. She picked me up and put me in front of her face. "Let's get you all cleaned up." She placed me into the sink and ran warm water over my body, the same old fiddling with my penis, and then drying me up. 

"Julie?"

"Yeah?"

"You're the best!" I said.

"Aww!" She picked me up and planted one right on my chest. "I love you! You cute little man!" She put on my clothes, and carried me into the room, where Liz and Jenna were watching some Jerry Springer.

Right as the door closed behind us. The two lovely ladies turned their heads towards us. Julie placed me on the couch in between Jenna and Liz and left to get me some breakfast.

"I'll be back in about 10 minutes, I'm going to get little Mikey breakfast." Julie said. I looked at her pleadingly not to let me stay with these two, or atleast place me on the coffee table. But she left. I was sitting  on the couch, between these two giantess'. Very intimidating.

"So Mikey, how's Julie treating you. Is she alright?" Liz asked me. I never answered though. I just stared at her. Half nervous looking at her staring down at me, and then half interested at her beauty, because although she had those scary eyes, she was gorgeous. "Mikey?" 

"Oh s-sorry. Um, can you repeat that. I'm really sorry." Damn, she probably suspects something.

"Is everything alright with you here? Is anything bothering you? How's Julie?" She inquired.

"Everything's alright." Liz grabbed me and held me in front of her face. 

"Sorry, turning my head to look down at you strained my neck. Continue." Woah, she stressed the word down, was she making fun of me? Or was she making me feel small? Damn, maybe she means no harm and I'm just paranoid.

"Yeah, everything's fine Ms. Ekman."

"Please, call me Liz."

"Liz, everything's fine. Julie is just awesome. She cares for me so much. And I can tell she likes me, and enjoys spending time with me."

"Well, I would enjoy spending time with you  too! Duhh, you're like every girl's dream! Who wouldn't want a tiny man to play with. I mean, umm, take care of." Jenna interrupted. She was gorgeous, and seemed quite playfull. She was wearing a santa claus hat and sipping on egg nog. She was wearing a red shirt with tight green pants and red flats. She had the Christmas colors going on. 

"Um, thanks Jenna." I said turning red. Well, I think I kind of developed a crush on Jenna. Yeah, I know, It's kind of weird, because I spend my whole day with Julie and arousing myself with her, yet, I've fallen for this blond beauty.

"Aww, you're so cute! Let me hold him Liz." Liz lightly handed me over to Jenna and she started playing with me in her and making me grab her finger and then dropping my back and just pressing me into the palm of her hand. All the while I was catching good glimpses of her breasts, which were larger than let's say, average. And then, the worst thing that could have happened.

"Ouu, little Mikey has a liking to my breasts!" I turned, CHERRY red! I was so embarrassed. Especially in front of Liz.

"Uhh, Jenna, maybe you could have been a bit more quiet about it. Liz is right here with us." I looked at Liz, and just saw her grinning at me.

"It's okay." Liz said. "You're still a teenage Mikey, your hormones do all the thinking." She picked me up and brought me to her face. "Plus, Jenna is pretty drunk right now, that egg nog has alcohal in it." I just laughed and me and Liz started talking for a while. She was actually quite nice and we started getting along quite well. Then, Julie walked into the room with a plate that had omellet bits in it and some orange juice.

"Voila! Here's your breakfast cutie." Julie placed me on the coffee table and put the plate and cup in front of me. And the three began chatting without paying attention to me. Jenna passed out after 10 minutes. God, it was only 1:00 in the afternoon, and she was drunk.

End Notes:

 

 

 

I want to go to sleep now, I will either be extending this chapter or making a new one, Happy new year everyone!

 

Chapter 6 by TinyMan23
Author's Notes:

Extended from chapter 5

 

 

 

After finishing my Omellette, I looked up to see Julie and Liz laughing while Jenna was still passed out. I didn't disturb Julie and Liz so just decided to watch T.V. The news was on. It was yet another story about me. Discovering the world's tiniest man at 3 inches is quite a feat for us humans. Jergenheim Co. did a lot to keep the media away. I have not seen any paparrazzi, any media folk and haven't even done an interview yet. They were talking about how I was struck by a virus and I shrunk. I really do not know how they got the information but it was true. They explained about the whole court case and who had custody over me.

I was really into it until a hand snatched me from behind, I looked up at the face and it was Liz. Her light green eyes digging into me. 

"So, Mikey, I really have to go. I know I said I'd be here all day, but something happened. I told Julie to drop you off by my office tonight when she leaves, I gave your other caretaker a day off because its Christmas. So you can spend the night with me at my house. It will be great!" I just froze and gulped down what seemed to be a bowling ball. I just stared at her. "Is that alright?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, that's fine." I stammered, but really, I was so not looking forward to it.

"Okay sweetie, good-bye and take care, and I brought a present for you right under the tree, dont open it 'till Christmas!" She smiled and left, I just watched her pumps click on the ground on her way out.

I caught Julie looking at me and she grabbed me off the coffee table and placed me on her legs and she placed them on the coffee table.

"So, you looking forward spending the day with Liz?" She smiled.

"Yeah." I lied. 

"Aw, I see how your staring at my feet, too bad we cant play today! Jenna is still here!" She made a puffy face, but I just ignored her.

"Oh shut up Julie!" I was in a sour mood. Although me and Liz did get along well today, I still didn't like her much.

"Umm, excuse me? Little man, you do not tell me to shut up." She said playfully and quickly grabbed me and held me in front of her face. I just stared, veru intimidated just being in her grasp and staring at her giant face just staring at me. It was also pretty arousing to be at the hands of this giant beautiful lady.

"Oh Julie, please no! I'm sorry!" I pleaded.

"No sorry's little man." She grinned and squeezed me in her hand still holding me in front of her face. I groaned, but could not say anything, she was squeezing too hard. "Aw, does that hurt?" She released her grip and I said,

"Sometimes I wonder why I even like you."

"Oh god, still bad mouthing me?" She glared at me and let me fall into her other palm. Then, she placed her finger onto my chest and said: "Let's see how you like my nail digging into your neck." She grinned and applied pressure to her finger which caused her nail to slightly hurt my neck.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!! I'm Sorry, I will never bad mouth you again!" I screamed and she let go.

"Haha, I thought so! Oh I love this!" She smiled. She toyed with me in her hand for about 10 minutes straight and then let me go. She turned on my xbox and let me play. She placed me on the coffe table next to her feet and watched me play, occasionally bumping me with her feet. It would be so distracting because I would get so aroused. Then finally Jenna woke up.

"Uhh, ugh I feel horrible. What time is it?"

"2:30." Julie informed.

"Oh god, I think I'm going to puke!" With that, Jenna quickly rushed to the washroom and we could hear her throw up. She came back out and sat down, also removing her red flats and also placed her feet onto the coffee table. I just looked back and saw 4 huge soles towering over me. I just smiled, but then also got quite pissed off because I didn't want Jenna to know I had a foot fetish. Yet.

"Mikey, you don't mind If I keep my feet here do you?" 

"Not at all Jenna, not at all."

"Thanks sweetie! Hey Julie, where's Liz?" Asked Jenna.

"Oh, she got a phonecall for something important."

"Oh well, there goes our girls night with our little man. I guess I better get going. I'm going to go home, I really still feel horrible."

"All right, Merry Christmas Jenna!" I said and she poked me with her toe making me tumble. Oh god, I swear she was doing all this on purpose as though she knew I had a foot fetish! 

"Thanks hun, same to you! Bye Julie!"

"Bye." And Jenna walked out. There was a silence in the room for about 5 seconds because the game was paused and then suddenly, down came Julie's foot on top of my body. She smothered me with her foot and then soon grasped me by her toes and dropped me into her lap. 

"Hmm, finally some alone time." I said looking up at Julie. She smiled at me. "I swear I though I was going to just jump onto both of your feet and fuck the shit out of them!" I said, pretty stupidly.

"Micheal!" Julie shouted.

"Sorry, I guess I'm pretty horney." I said, I really don't know what got into me, I was just so horney for feet at the moment!

"Aw, it's okay, your still a teenager! You let your hormones do all the talking, not your brain!"

"Like I never heard that today."

"What?"

"Nothing." I smiled at Julie and she just grinned. Her hand quickly came and grabbed me out of her lap. She brought her foot up with one hand, and the one that she was grabbing me in, she took it and rubbed it against the sole of her foot. Me just smothered and rubbed me all over the sole of her foot and I just loved every minute of it. I caught a glimpse of Julie and I could tell she was enjoying it equally. She took her finger on the back of my head and mashed it into her sole, rubbing my face into her foot. The odor was not that strong, but it was there and it smelled great! She brought her other foot, and with it she smothered me into her sole even harder. It kind of her because the ball of her foot was pressing me into the heel of her other foot quite hard. I just endured it because I was so aroused and she squeezed her two feet with me between them. I just lay there trying to grab her foot somehow as though I could just take it all in. She took her foot off which made me tumble onto the couch. Then, I quickly saw a shadow befall me as her foot slammed me into the couch. She took her foot off and said:

"Sorry, I'm getting pretty horney myself!" She grinned.

"Ow, that hurt." I whined, but her foot came once again, this time slowly grinding me into the sofa seat cusion. Then, she lifted it and with her hands, quickly took my clothes off. My penis was so erect it kind of hurt. 

"Woah, let's tame that beast there." Julie said with a wink, and with her two big toes, massged my penis until I finally came. Oh that was the best experience I had yet!

"Wow Julie, where did you learn all that?" I asked

"I don't know, it just came to me! Are foot fetishes spreadable, because I think I have one. I LOVE dominating you with my feet. It's so much fun!"

"I guess we're both happy then." I said smiling and she smiled back. 

We watched a movie until it was 6:00pm, That's when Julie had to go, and that's when Liz wanted me to join her for tonight. 

"Alright bud, let's head to Liz's office." Julie said putting my clothes on. 

"Okay." I said, really not looking forward to it. 

Julie had me in the palm of her hand, and we walked to towards Liz's office. She opened the door and there was Liz doing some paper work. 

"Hey Liz, here's Micheal." She placed me onto the desk in front of Liz. "I'm going to go now. Merry Christmas to the both of you! Have fun Mikey!" She smiled and and blew me a kiss and left me and Liz together. Liz just stared at me and said,

"Hello Mikey, are you ready to spend the evening with me?"

End Notes:

 

 

Uh-oh, evil Liz wants to spend the night with MIKEY!

Chapter 7 by TinyMan23
Author's Notes:
Time to find out about Elizabeth Ekman's real side.

Liz put her pen down and stacked her paper and placed them on the corner of her desk. She looked at me and placed me in the palm of her hand. She stared at me with those light green eyes. They just pierced through me. I was already intimidated, I don't know how I was going to last the night at her house.

"Hello Micheal, me and you got a little bit of talking to do." She said firmly.

"Uh, about what?" I asked hesitently.

"Well, first of all, I'm going to just come out with this. Julie told me about your foot fetish." She smiled, not nicely, more of a triumphant smile.

"W-what? What the fu- I'm sorry but, seriously?" I asked quite pissed off. I really trusted Julie.

"Yeah, she told me. It's alright little buddy, because I got something to tell you too. I have something called Macrophilia." She said.

"What's that?" I asked, but I didn't really care. Yet. I was still pissed off about Julie.

"Well, it's where I get turned on by dominating little tiny men, like you." She smiled. I just looked up at her wide-eyed. "Ever since I can remember, I've always fantasized about having a tiny man to dominate and play with. Having him worship me, or kiss my feet etc. When I was a teenager, I remember I used to have this one doll of this guy, and I would trample and stomp it with my feet. I would sit on it, squeeze it between my breasts, I would simply pleasure myself."

"What the fuck? Are you okay Liz?" I was confused and shocked. 

"Calm down little man, there are lots of men who would die to be in your position. There are lot's of forums on the web that have this giantess and little man content and lot's of stories on the web about people's fantasies about giant women. Now that I come to think of it, there are lot's of women that would love to be in my position too." She flashed a wicked grin at me. I quickly jumped off her palm and landed on the desk, I just ran wherever I could on the desk. There was no where to go.

"HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I shouted, but to no avail.

"Oh, you're going to play hard to get? Just that much more of a turn-on." She grinned wickedly. She simply plucked me off the desk with her thumb and forefinger and held me in front of her face. 

"Now, shut up and listen. I have a meeting with some man in about 10 minutes. I want you to be quiet and don't try anything stupid." I tried wriggling free and waved me legs and arms everywhere. "Stay still Mike! Don't try anything stupid when he's here. I could end your life anytime I want, and I won't hesitate, because it has always been my dream." This time she had no grin, she just glared at me with those eyes of hers. I came up with something smart just then.

"You wouldn't kill me."

"Oh, do NOT test me little man."

"If you kill me, you will never have anyone to dominate again. You'll just have to resort to your websites and lifeless dolls. You will never get this chance to dominate a real man EVER again." I said quite bravely and i felt SO nice. For one, ever since I shrunk, I was in control. But then reality hit me.

"Oh you're right, fine, I wont kill you. I'll just keep you in my pantyhose and wear you into my pumps while the interview goes on." She gave the most wickidest grin and winked at me. I just looked at her in horror as she placed me onto the desk. She brought her right leg up to the desk and removed her pumps. Next she slowly, and seductively removed her pantyhose revealing her SEXY toes which were painted red. As much as I hated Liz, she had some VERY beautiful feet. She wasn't quite bad herself, she was quite gorgeous. She wriggled her toes and picked me up and brought me to her face.

"Oh god, you smell like sweat and feet. Did you have a little fun time with Julie? She grinned. I turned red. "God, you didn't take a shower after I left did you? Well,it wont matter. I'll be seeing you in an hour." I kicked and bit her finger and tried anything to get out of her grasp, but she was simply too strong. She dropped me into the pantyhose and I slid down to the toes section. As much as I loved feet, I was so not looking forward to this. Because of the fact that she was doing this out of her own arousal and I was being dominated. Slowly her toes began to descend until soon, her foot smothered my body. She began playing with me with her toes by clenching them when I was in the crevice of her toes. It really smelled a lot as I could tell she wore her pumps all day long. 

Then, there was a knock on the door and Liz quickly grabbed her pump and slid it on with me in there. This way if I were to scream, the man wouldn't be able to hear me. I heard Liz tell the man to come inside and I heard his footsteps approaching. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I did hear them both laughing for a while. Then soon all I heard were muffled voices. 

Liz's foot was comepletely still for what seemed to be 10 minutes into the interview. I lay there squirming in the crevice between her toes. It was so hot and uncomfortable and I was soon soaked in my own sweat and hers. Then, the playing began. Liz would squeeze her toes and scrunch me up sucking out all the breath from me, like I did have enough to breathe anyways. I gasped for air once she let go, but once again, her toes would scrunch up and I would end up gasping for air.

This continued for a good 10 minutes with the occasional small break until Liz slid her foot out of the pump. She then pushed me under the ball of her foot. She then started tapping her foot against the carpet of her office, with me obviously stuck to her foot by the thin layer of pantyhose. Every second my body would lightly slam into the carpet causing me to squirm. I could hear Liz giggling a bit, the man would ask what's so funny and she would say nothing. Then she'd slap her foot harder onto the carpet as to tell me to stop. 

That also went on for what seemed to be 10 minutes until she stopped momentarily. I saw her other foot slide out from her other foot and soon end up on the other side of the thing layer of pantyhose. Her foot then came and mashed me in between the two feet. She was rubbing them together and this caused me to slide into the arch of her foot. She clamped her feet together and I just squirmed there. Soon I heard Liz giggle and then came a slap from her other foot. She just kept smothering me in between both the feet and I was getting really annoyed, although it was quite arousing.

Damn, this was really demeaning. I was drenched in the sweat of Liz's feet. I was at the feet of a woman against my will being smothered by her feet. This was seriously very demeaning, but I couldn't do anything but endure it. 

She slid her other foot back into her pump and still kept the one I was in out. She rubbed me against the carpet, back and forth until I started getting carpet burn. It really started hurting until she finally stopped. For a while, her foot was motionless, except for the occasional twitch and I lay there squirming in uncomfort. Soon, she slid her foot back into the pump and I fell back into the crevice of her toes. It was the safest spot to be. I felt an enormous pressure on my body as I guessed she stood up to walk the man to the door. 

The pressure stopped, I guess she sat back down, and I could feel me rising to the air. She took her shoe off and the sudden cool air made me shiver. 

"Hey there little man." She grinned. "Had fun fucking my feet?" I didn't say anything, I was simply too tired and beat up both physically, and mentally. I could see the triumphant look in Liz's beautiful yet evil face.

"Let's get you out of there and head on to my house. We'll have more fun there." She started laughing. I very evil sadistic laugh. I felt my stomach knot and I passed out.

End Notes:

 

 

Chapter 8 by TinyMan23
Author's Notes:
Liz's house. :O

I woke up and right away my stomach gave away. I threw up on what seemed to be a leather seat. I looked up and rubbed my eyes. My stomach ached and my head hurt. I guess I've been a little too stressed out. I was in a car, and I looked to my right and saw Liz's eyes fixed on me. She was staring at me with her mouth open, a bit angry.

"What the fuck? You just threw up on my seat." She growled. I just stared at her, I didn't want to say anything, then I realised she was talking to somone on the other side of the window.

"Can I have extra tissues." She was at a fast-food drive thru, I guess grabbing her dinner. My stomach grumbled as she brought in the bag of food and set it right next to me. I was in the passenger seat. Liz picked me up and placed me between her thighs. They were like two mountainous walls of flesh on either side of me. She then grabbed the tissues and wiped the seat that I was sitting in.

"God, your such a pain." She said, looking down at me as I looked up at her.

"If you hadn't kept me in your pumps for an hour, maybe I wouldn't have thrown up." I shoutes straight back at her. Maybe it wasn't a god idea, because down came her hand and she slapped me into the seat between her thighs. Then, with the palm of her hand, she started mashing me into the seat.

"Oh, don't you talk back to me little man, or I might not let you off so easy tonight." she said sternly still mashing me into the seat. I just couldn't say anything, I was gasping for breath.

"Shit, its 8:45, my show is coming on in 15 minutes! Gotta rush home." And with that, she released me and pressed the gas. I quickly jerked back at the sudden movement of the car and landed against her panties. You see, she was wearinga  skirt, so her panties were revealed. 

"Ohh." She gasped, and suddenly, came two fingers pressing me into the fabric. My back was against the wall of cotton, and her fingers on my chest, lightly rubbing me against her panties. She let out another moan.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Mikey, I never knew you were so good with women."

"But, your the one doing everything."

"Just shut up, don't ruin the moment." I struggled to break free, because, although this would have been pretty hot, it smelled bad. I just couldn't squirm free, and she started pressing me harder into the fabric, until I could kind of feel her pubic hair against my back through the fabric. Then suddenly, Liz gasped loudly and the fabric felt wet. She brought herself to an orgasm.

"Oh, I never knew that would have been such a turn on. Damn, little Mikey!" She then picked me up and brought me onto her lap. My back was damp with love juice and she crinkled her nose as she brought me to her face.

"I think we should take a shower when we get home, don't you Mikey?" 

"Yeah, please, I smell like feet, sweat and your fluids. Ugh." Then I thought about her saying 'WE' taking a shower. "Wait, what do you mean by we taking a shower?"

"Umm, we by the both of us?" 

"Damn." I whispered, I wasn't looking forward to this, but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to piss this giant bitch off. There's no telling what she would do to me.

We reached her house quite quickly. Liz placed me in the breast pocket of her dress shirt and grabbed the food. She grabbed her keys out of her purse and opened the door. She walked into the kitched and put the food into the counter and quickly went upstairs.

Liz's house was quite big. Very spacious and seemed to be in  a rich neighbourhood. Although there were no houses nearby, you could still here cars in the distance. The houses in the neighborhood were spaced apart.

"Let's get straight to the shower." Liz took me out of her pocket and placed me onto her enormous bed. I looked up at her and she took off her dress shirt.

"You've been awfully quite Mikey, ever since you woke up. Is everything fine?"

"Yeah, it's alright having the one person that seemed to be very professional turn out to be one horney giant bitch." I snapped.

"Excuse me? You DO NOT talk to me like that. I am way bigger, and stronger than you."

"No, I've had it with you, all you've done is command me and control me, fuck YOU! What the fuck are you going to do?" Then, I thought about what I said and didn't really know what got into me. I regret it though.

"What am I going to do? Ever had a giant woman sit on you?" I paused and turned pale. I stared at her wide-eyes as she grinned at me wickedly. I turned to run but she took her hand and pinned me against the edge of the bed. Then, still keeping her hand on me, she turned around and descended in what seemed to be slow motion. I was face up staring at her giant ass that soon smothered me into the bed. The bed cushioned me from being crushed, but it still hurt. I could not breathe anything, and she then started to move her ass around grinding me into the bed. I tried screaming but it was just muffled. I could hear Liz laughing though. Just when I thought I was going to run out of breath, she got up.

"Hahaha! Oh that was fun, you like that little shit?" But I didn't answer, I couldn't move. I just stared at those eyes that once scared the shit out of me, but now pissed me off. I hated Liz's guts. 

"Aw, I've been so mean to you. Let's take a shower, let's get your clothes off."

She ripped my shirt and pants off easily, and slid my boxers down. I looked up at her pleadingly to stop. But, she just licked her lips and flicked my penis.

"Ow! What was that for?" I said.

"Oh nothing." She winked at me and placed me on the bed. She then placed one leg on the bed and seductively took off her bra. Boy, were her breasts HUGE. At my size, I could probably hug the whole titty. My penis soon became erect and then slowly she took off the rest of her clothes. She picked me up and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh, let's have some fun Mikey. You like feet, don't you?" 

"Y-yes." I said, shyly. I did want to play with her feet.

She stepped into the shower and placed me onto the tub floor. She looked down at me and grinned, then she turned the shower on and water sprayed over us. All the flith and stickiness and sliminess came off of my body and it felt nice. I walked toward Liz's foot and I guess she saw me because her foot kicked me down. The water was about thigh-deep for me and I splashed into the water, I was going to get up but then Liz's foot came down on top of me, drowning me in the water. I was squirming but she quickly let me up. This continued on for the rest of the shower. Kicking, grasping me between her toes and letting go, and grinding me between her toes. This would bring me to an orgasm.

She got out and picked me out of the tub. She smiled at me but said nothing. I looked away, i was still disgusted with her. She got a long black rolling stones t-shirt and put it on, it went down to her thighs. And she wore black panties. She dried me off, but didn't put any clothes on me. I lay in her palm shivering as she walked downstairs and heated her food. I looked at it and my stomach grumbled. Somehow she heard it and said.

"Don't worry Mikey, I'll give you some too." She flicked me and placed me onto a table in front of her T.V. She went back into the kitchen, grabbed her food and came back. She sat down on the couch behind me and placed her feet next to me crossing her feet at her ankles. 

"Oh shit! I forgot all about my show. Damn you Mikey, if you hadn't smelled so bad, we wouldn't have had to take a shower." I looked back at her and she gave me a smile. Then she nudge me with her foot and I stumbled onto my butt quite hard. This made her giggle.

"Aw, you're so cute Micheal." She took her foot and grasped me with her toes with my head in between. I had been in this position many times before with Julie, but I hated it. She brought her foot onto her lap and dropped me. 

"Let's watch a movie Mikey." I lied down on her stomach and we ended up watching a Christmas special. I was very sleepy and worn out, I just dozed off about an hour later. It was hard to believe that this was the same Elizabeth Ekman I knew before I found out about her true self. I used to think she was a serious, proffesional woman. I guess I was wrong, she was simply just another horney hot chick who wanted her desires fulfilled.

Damn, women can be such bitches.

End Notes:
Sorry if this chapter was a little shorter, weekends coming up, I'll hope to write 2 more chapters.
Chapter 9 by TinyMan23
Author's Notes:

It's beeen a long time.

 

 

 

I walk towards the open; the middle of the carpet. I rub my eyes and look around. I seem to be in Liz's living room on the middle of the carpet, but where is she? I feel and hear footsteps and quickly turn to their source. There's Liz - standing in the doorway barefoot staring at me.

"What time is it?" I ask, but she doesn't answer, she stares at me with her threatening piercing eyes and then starts walking towards me. 

Out of instinct, I start to move back and start trembling, I still am quite scared of Liz. She was now coming awfully close to me and I could really hear my heart pounding.

"L-Liz? W-wh-what are y-you doing?" I stutter.

"Micheal, have I ever mentioned to you about my fetish, and how damn adorable you are?" Liz finally spoke up.

"Umm, yes. Can, you back up a little bit? You're foot's a bit too close, you might crush me." I said, getting scared as her foot was only a couple of feet away from me (from my perspective). But she said nothing. Instead she just nudged me back with her big toes and I fell to my back. Next she places her foot on top of my body. My whole body is paralyzed and I cant move, I am too terrified to move. Is this it? I try screaming but I can't.

"I just want to feel your body crack and crush beneath my foot." She cooed. the ball of her foot was on my legs, her big toe on my chest and my face was sticking out staring into those light green eyes of hers. She just stares back with a content grin and she then puts pressure on her foot.

"HOLY SHIT! AHHH!" I manage to blurt out. I could hear my bones in my legs pop and crack as she applies pressure to the ball of her foot, but I feel no pain. What is this? She applies more pressure and starts to smile a big toothy smile. 

Next she put's pressure on her big toe and slowly, slowly I feel my ribs give in one by one. I can't scream, I try to yell and scream to make her stop, but my lips wont move. But the same thing occurrs - I feel no pain. She takes her foot off of my bloodied and mangles body and her foot hover's above my body for several seconds.

"Goodbye Mikey." Liz says this, and lowers her heel onto my paralyzed body. I try screaming out but soon her foot blocks my vision and everything turns black.

I wake up sweating, my mouth is dry and I'm shivering. Was that all a nightmare? It seemed so real! I'm sitting upright on Liz's bed and I can see her shadow from the crack of the bathroom door. I look at her digital clock and it reads 5:37am. I rub my eyes and walk to the edge of the bed. After deciding the drop from the bed would prbably be fatal, I just sat there waiting for the oh-so-evil Elizabeth Ekman to come out.

 The door swings open and Liz walks out of the bathroom with nothing but her lingerie on. She looks at me and smiles.

"Merrryy Christamsss!!! How's my little Mikey doing? Had a good sleep?" I shook my head. "Well, you should have because I gotta be at the company by 6:00." She walked over to me, snatched me up and walked to her dresser where her dress-suit was. She placed me on the dresser and put on her clothes.

"Why so early?" I asked half-awake rubbing my eyes.

"Because today's the Christmas party silly!" She said sounding like a little teenage girl. At the lab, Liz sure seemed VERY professional and nothing like at home. At home she's a slob and acts like a 18 year old teenage girl.

I looked up at her and groaned as she put on her pumps.

"Wan't to hop into one?" She asked grinning at one of her pumps. 

"Oh god, no!" I exclaimed not very excited to see feet so early in the morning after my nightmare.

"Aww, why not? Is little Mikey shy in front of his boss?" She cooed. Without warning she quickly grabbed me and took off the pump she was about to put on. She then places me on the sole of her nylon-clad sole and rubs me up and down. Me - being naked, become erect very quickly, almost instantaniously. I hated her for this. Although I liked feet, I hated being dominated and forced and I hated Elizabeth for turning me on even though mentally I wasn't. She had so much power over me.

"You like that little guy." She asked, mostly to herserlf as she tilted her head up rolling her eyes back, enjoying this herself more. She grasped me between her toes and shoved my head into the crevice of her toes and grasped my head with her toes. I flailed my legs and hands but she wouldn't let up. I was too small to do anything. She then took off her other pump and rubbed my naked body up in between both her feet. I was helpless.

I just left myself at her mercy and reluctantly came to an orgasm.

"Oh you dirty little kid." She taunted. "You're only about what? 16? 17 years old? And I'm in my 30's. Haha, oh god I'm such a slut." She joked to herself. I was getting wuite pissed off at her. "You're smelly. Let's get you cleaned up, we gotta get going soon."

She took my to the washroom with her fingers wrapped around me and took me to the sink where then ran some warm water. She washed me up and fiddled with my penis for a while and soon got me to climax once more with her fingers. She dried me off with some toilet paper and we headed downstairs where she grabbed her keys and headed into her car.

Liz started humming jingle bells and off we were to Jergenheim Co.

End Notes:

 

 

I know, I haven't written in a long time.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1085