Emergency Contact by Northgate
Summary:

A graduate student is in the wrong place at the wrong tme and ends up in a situation that he never anticipated.  I tknow that sounds vague but I didn't want to give too much away.  There will be a shrinking man, some not so nice giantesses and much more.  Enjoy! 


Categories: Breasts, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 18947 Read: 29267 Published: August 22 2021 Updated: December 03 2021
Story Notes:

This idea was rattling in my head for a while and I decided to develop into a full blown story.  I am experimenting writing in the first person which hopefully doesn't come off sounding too wierd.  My plan is to release ~3000 word chapters in regukar intervals so we'll see how that goes.  

1. Chapter 1 - The Hospital by Northgate

2. Chapter 2 - Alexis' Place by Northgate

3. Chapter 3 - Life with Alexis by Northgate

4. Chapter 4 - Alexis' Discovery by Northgate

5. Chapter 5 - A Day Out by Northgate

6. Chapter 6 - The Trip Continues by Northgate

Chapter 1 - The Hospital by Northgate
Author's Notes:

This is the set up chapter with who I am and how I got in my current situation as well as introduce the antagonist of my story.  

I’m pacing around my hospital bed.  There isn’t much else I can do beside watch TV and there is only so much TV I can take in a day.  I’ve been in the hospital with the same routine for almost four days.   Actually, it’s been more like six days.  I was unconscious from my accident when they brought me in and there was some time I was in and out due to the shock. 

I’m a graduate student at the Advanced Particle Physics lab at the state university.  I had gone into the lab off hours to check on an experiment that we were running over several days.  From what they told me there was some sort of explosion in a nearby lab that took out part of the building.  I was found in the debris and brought to the hospital by ambulance.  I was unconscious when they admitted me and did initial tests.  From what the doctors told me my condition started shortly after that. 

The TV is on but muted.  I stop pacing and look up at it for a few moments and it’s some game show on.  I used to like watching shows like Jeopardy to test my knowledge but this is the Price Is Right and I have no idea what a can of soup sells for in California.  I’d like to take a longer walk outside my room and around the unit but that isn’t possible so I resume pacing around the bed.  The doctors have confirmed that my condition has stabilized before I regained consciousness but they are unsure what to do and are unable to run many of the tests that they would like.    I stop walking at the end of the bed and look at a Plexiglas wall in front of me.  The material is clear but the view through it is distorted.  There are similar walls that run around the perimeter of my bed and the nurses tell me it is for safety.

The hospital staff has been nice but not particularly chatty with me.  The nurses come in to check on me regularly and ask if I need anything but that’s about it.  I try to engage them about the weather or the news that I see on TV and they will answer but they seem busy and need to move on.  There is one younger nurse who is on duty at night who is a bit friendlier and will talk for a bit.  Sometimes she’ll sit in my room and we can chat when she isn’t busy.  The doctors are the only ones who will talk to me about my condition.  They come in and ask tons of questions and take notes but other than saying I don’t seem to have any other medical issues and appear healthy they don’t offer much toward solutions and only tell me that I’m medically stable.

I stop and stare at the TV remote in front of me and consider channel surfing to take my mind off of my situation.  I decide it’s too much effort and continue pacing and thinking about what I am going to do.  I can’t stay in the hospital forever but I don’t know what the alternatives are.  At least I’m getting some exercise.   I’m wearing a pair of ill-fitting green scrubs that I nurse brought me a few days back.  I’m not sure what happened to my clothes in the accident or if any of my personal belongings survived or came to the hospital with me.  Maybe my phone would be nice but when I asked the nurse she said she didn’t see it and she didn’t know if it even came with me to the hospital.       

I think back to a few days ago when I woke up for the first rime and was coherent.  A doctor came in and told me about the accident and what had happened since I was admitted.  I only had minor scrapes and no broken bones but I was unresponsive and was admitted.  It was in the first few hours that I was there a nurse noticed changes in my appearance from when I was admitted and thought I had gotten smaller.   The doctors didn’t believe her at first but it wasn’t long before they confirmed the nurse’ observation.  No one could understand what or why this was happening but within a day they had to move me to another bed for my protection.  Actually it wasn’t really a bed but one of those clear plastic bins mounted on a rolling platform that they use for a newborn baby.  They had a folded sheet to line the bottom and placed a small pillow in the center to act as bed for me.  When I regained consciousness the first time, I had already stopped shrinking but the sight of a gigantic nurse over me made me faint.  I took some time for me to be fully awake and coherent about my situation.  In the beginning I was scared out of my wits which is when my doctor came to talk and calmed me down a bit.    

A few hours had pass and the doctor came back to see me.  It’s the same doctor I saw the first time, a pretty Japanese woman probably in her early thirties.  I would probably have thought she was short last week but now she towers over me.  She asked me the same battery of questions and attempted to listen to my vitals with a stethoscope.  I’m not sure if she heard anything or is just going through the motions.  She told me at this point there is nothing else they can do and they are working on releasing me.  “Release me?” I think, “I’m frickin’ four inches tall.  What am I supposed to do?”  She mentions something about an emergency contact and I immediately think of my older sister Angela who is my only immediate family.  She lives across the country and I haven’t talked to her in months.  It’s not that we are on bad terms.  It’s just that I have my work at the university and she has her family to deal with.  The last time I saw her I went on a road trip with my ex-girlfriend, Alexis, for Christmas over a year ago.  After the doctor leaves I resume my pacing with even more to worry about.

The next day a nurse came in and told that they got a hold of my emergency contact through my university employment records and I would be released later today.  She seems very upbeat but I think it is because she will finally be rid of me.  I start thinking about my sister again.  She’s married with two young kids.  Her husband isn’t a bad guy just a bit boring.  Their daughters are eight and five years old and are typical girls of that age but I shudder at the thought of having to live with them at this size.  They would probably view me as a pet or a toy not their uncle.  I will need to set some ground rules with my sister from the get go and I’m sure things will be OK.   Even though we haven’t been close over the past several years, she always had my back when I needed her and I’m sure this wouldn’t be any different.

By the late afternoon, they told me that my emergency contact had arrived and was filling out paperwork for my release.  I thought from the way the nurse phased it that Angela  was there alone which would be better as I would have time to talk to her and plan how we will handle this before we get to her house.  I tried to mentally prepare myself to deal with what I was about to experience.  Little did I know how unprepared I was for what was about to happen next.

As I readied myself for seeing my sister Angela and the shock of her seeing me, I heard voices approaching my room.  My sister had a low quiet voice but that wasn’t what I heard.  Instead it was louder and a bit more nasal.  As they turned the corner and came in the room I saw something I wasn’t ready for.  It wasn’t my sister who was there to take me home but by ex-girlfriend, Alexis.  I almost fainted as I saw her approach my enclosure over 16 times my size with a big smile on her face.

I had met Alexis during my junior year of undergrad.  We were in a class together that was an elective for both of us.  She was also a junior studying Art History and Business Administration.  We hit it off immediately despite our different backgrounds.  I was from the East Coast and she was from L.A.  I was into the sciences and she was into the arts.  She came from money and I was at school on an academic scholarship otherwise I wouldn’t have been there.  She was really good looking and although I’m not so bad myself, it felt like she was always a little out of my league.  She also was a bit pushy which I think came from her rich parents spoiling her.  She always wanted her way but it never really bothered me until we graduated.  As graduation approached, she wanted us to move back to California together and split a place to live.  She thought I could easily get a job at a research facility.  I, on the other hand, was interested in continuing at the university and working on a graduate degree and eventually a PhD.  I already had been accepted in the graduate program here and had an offer to work for one of my professors.  It was probably the first time I really pushed back on her.  She ended up relenting and getting a job as the assistant manager of an art gallery that I knew her parents had a hand in securing for her.  She didn’t want to continuing living on campus and moved to a one bedroom apartment in the city about 40 minutes from the campus.  She then started to insist that I move in with her but I used the excuse that I needed to be near campus as I was just starting in the graduate program and that we could reconsider it in a year. 

Things went downhill from there.  She wanted me to come over every night and go out in the city but the demands of graduate work and my job didn’t give me that kind of free time.  I also had male friends I wanted to see occasionally but she’d be insulted if I chose them over her for a night out.  She got worse and kept calling and texting me all day.  I think she thought I was seeing someone else but mostly it was my work.  After a few months, I’d had enough.  I wanted to concentrate on my studies and my career and I decided to end it with her.  The breakup didn’t go well and I think she was caught off guard by it.  Maybe it was the first time she didn’t end a relationship and it was a shock to her.  She continued to call and message me several times a day to say we could still be friends and I should come over but eventually I cut her off and blocked her calls. 

It was just then I remembered back when we took a trip to visit my sister at Christmas time last year, I told her about how my parents died in an accident after my freshman year and how my sister lived so far away and was my only immediate family.  Alexis suggested that I use her as my emergency contact since she lived so much closer than my sister and I agreed to change it.  I had forgotten all about that and now that decision had come back to haunt me..

Suddenly I snapped back to the present and Alexis is towering over my enclosure smiling down at me.  I looked up at her face and waved saying “Hi.   It’s been a while.” trying to soften the moment.  She smiled down at me and said a bit louder than I would have liked “You are sooo little.  I mean they told me you shrunk but it’s different actually seeing you.”  I want to yell at the nurse to save me from my crazy ex-girlfriend but she has already moved away busying herself with what was needed for my discharge.  “You are sooo frickin’ adorable.” Alexis continued.  “Yeah, I guess so.” I replied hoping to diffuse the situation, “So my sister is supposed to be here but they must have called you by mistake.”  She looked down at me and I saw her hand reach in toward me with shiny rings on her fingers and a French manicure.  “It’s not a mistake.  I’m your emergency contact.  I said I’d be here for you in an emergency and I am.  Come here cutie.”  I tried to back up but there was nowhere to go and fingers enveloped me into her fist raising me out of the enclosure and up to her face.  “We are going to have so much fun together.” She said with a smile that shook me to the core. 

The nurse returned with copies of the paperwork Alexis had signed before she had come in the room, saw me in Alexis’ hand and said “Normally we escort patients out in a wheelchair as they are not allowed to walk out on their own but in this case…”  I tried to yell out to the nurse that this was all a mistake but Alexis tightened her grip and took my breath away.  “Don’t fuss with a wheelchair” Alexis told the nurse, “I have an empty side pocket in my purse that is just his size.”  She unzipped the pocket on her purse that was probably for sunglasses and stuffed me in zippering it shut.  I hear the nurse say “I guess that will work.  All his paperwork in this envelope including the doctor’s contact information if you have questions.”       Unfortunately the nurse who was there was the one that probably cared least about me and was tired of all the special arrangements during my stay.  She rarely would engage me in a conversation and I’m sure she was ready for me to leave.

I felt the bag sway as Alexis walked through the hospital hallways out to the parking lot and to her car.  I thought to myself “How could they let her just walk out of there with me.  I was one of a kind, the only man to ever shrink like this yet they released me to my ex-girlfriend and let her stuff me in her handbag.  I could hear the music play on her car radio and her singing along as she went home with her purse on the floor of the passenger side of the car.  I tried to work the zipper but I didn’t have enough strength to open it.  When she entered her apartment, she set her purse down on a glass coffee table and unzipped the pocket I was in.  “You can come out cutie unless you are too shy.” She said in a sing song voice.  I climbed out and saw her sitting back on her couch watching me.  “Welcome back to my apartment” she said as I stood up and looked around.  I saw the large manila envelope nearby and decided to direct the conversation.  “So what is in the envelope?” 

“Let’s see” she answered me and she reached for the envelope and pulled out a pile of papers and looked at them.  “This one seems to be instructions from your doctor if you are ill or start to shrink again.  Well if you get any smaller I might have to wear you on my charm bracelet.”  She laughed at her own joke.  She turned the pages and looked at the next set.  “This one is an NDA” she continued, “That means I can’t talk to the press or tell anyone about the accident or how you got small.  Seems your employer is more worried about bad press than you.”  She flipped to the next set and said “This one says that I agree to hold them blameless and not to sue over what happened to you.  Seems like they were also worried about their bottom line too.  No wonder they couldn’t wait to turn you over to me.” 

I was a bit incensed that she signed documents giving away by rights.  “You don’t have the right to sign those documents for me.” I told her.  She smiled back and said “Wait, there’s more here.  This one says that as your emergency contact they had me assigned to be your legal guardian and power of attorney because of your incapacitated state.  Wow, I guess that means I practically own you now.  Well maybe not own you but make all the decision for you now on.”  She put the papers back in the envelope and closed it before dropping it onto the coffee table.  The blast of the envelope hitting the table almost knocked me over.  She looked down at me and said, “Well, I guess I CAN sign all these silly papers for you after all.”

 

Chapter 2 - Alexis' Place by Northgate
Author's Notes:

In this new chpter I start to understand my place in Alexis' life  

 I realized she had me over a barrel unless I was growing back to full size anytime soon.  As improbable the idea of my shrinking was, the idea that I could grow back seemed even less likely.  I had to take another tack with her and said “Alexis, It is so nice of you to help me in my time of need and I am really sorry about what happened between us.”         She narrowed her eyes at me and replied “That’s your idea of an apology?  I think you can do better for me.”  She reached down and picked me up between her fingertips and swept me off the table and down to the floor in front of her bare feet as she had taken her sandals off at the door.  “Now kneel down before my feet and let’s try that again.”  I realized that whatever I said better be good because I had no idea how far she might go.  I kneeled down and started with “Alexis you were right.  I was an idiot to leave you.  You are the most beautiful and wonderful girl in the world.  Please accept my apology from the bottom of my heart.   I love you and want to be with you…”  I droned on and on with all kinds of dribble that I knew she wanted to hear to feed her ego.  When I finally stopped she smiled down and said that’s a better apology.  Now I need you to prove your love by crawling on all fours and kissing each of my toes and with each one you are going to say something makes me feel special to you.”     I couldn’t do it.  Not that her feet were gross.  It was just that I couldn’t do it.  I looked up at her and said “OK, Alexis you had your fun and I gave you a really good apology.  Let’s just end it here.”  

She didn’t say anything.  She just tilted her foot back and slid it forward a bit on her heel before coming back down on top of me, knocking me down onto my back and flattening me against the floor.   “A little more pressure and I guess clumsy me will have stepped on him and smooshed him within the first day.” she said pretending to be talking to someone else, “I should have never have let him talk me into letting him roam around of the floor.”   She paused then directed her comments to me “I don’t like to repeat myself.  Now that was a warning but next time you ignore me it will be a lot worse.  Now let’s go back to before all this unpleasantness.”    She withdrew her foot putting it back to its original position.  I got back on all fours and crawled defeated to her big toe and kissed it saying “You have the most beautiful green eyes.  When I finished all ten toes, I crawled back to my original position in front of her feet.  “Nice job,” she told me “now you can stand”  I stood up thinking she was going to back off a bit and then I saw what she planned to do next.  Her right foot came at me with her first two toes spread and she uses them to grab me around the torso.  I tried to struggle free but she held me tight. 

When we were dating Alexis would show off picking things up with her bare feet.  She’d do it whenever she could in front of me and called it her monkey toes.  It bothered me but not enough to say anything to her.   Now here I was clamped between her two gigantic toes.  She lifted her leg and crossed it over her other leg leaving me suspended over the floor.  She laughed at my predicament and said “I have to admit I wanted to do this since the first moment I saw you in the hospital.  Now let’s do something else I wanted to try.  Hold on tight.”  She slowly relaxed the grip her toes had on me and I start to slide out.  I grabbed whatever I can and found myself hugging her second toe dangling precariously over the floor.  “Do you trust me?” she says as I looked down at the floor far below and back up at her.  I doubled my efforts to hold on but I knew I won’t last too long.  I hugged her toe tighter and closed my eyes as I heard her continues “Just let go.  I won’t let you get hurt.  Trust me.”  I didn’t trust her but I knew I didn’t have any other choice.  I took a deep breath and let go.  To my surprise I only fell a few inches to the couch below.  She has shifted her leg at the last minute lessening the fall.  “See you trusted me and you are fine.  You need to trust me all the time and do what I say.” She told me as she scooped me up into her palm and carried me into the kitchen, “Let’s see what I can find for you to eat.

She set me down on the kitchen table and went about making herself dinner and looking for something for me.  Since I had been at the hospital, I couldn’t eat many solid foods because of my size and an ability to chew foods that people take for granted.  She brought me two spoons.  One had a flavored yogurt in it and the other with a piece of banana.  She also brought me a bottle cap of water.  “Thank you” I told her not wanting her to think I didn’t appreciate her effort.  “Well I can’t have my little man starve.  We have so much to do.”  She brought her plate over and joined me for dinner.  The problem was that I didn’t have any utensils to eat with so I had to use my hands to eat which was messy.  “Aren’t you a little piggy?  She said “We’ll have to clean you up after dinner.“   She finished her meal and cleared the dishes before coming back for me.  “The hospital had a tiny spoon for me that someone found.  Didn’t they send it home with me?” I asked her, “It was actually more like eating from a ladle but it worked better than my hands.”   She picked me up and carried me to the sink.  “I guess I’ll have to visit the toy store so you don’t eat like a savage every day.”  She stuck me under the faucet and drenched me in warm soapy water followed by drying me with a dish towel.  She carried me back into the living room and commented “Looks like your clothes are all wet now.  Let’s get them off you.” she said as she pulled the scrub top over my head followed by my pants that she tossed onto the floor by her feet.  I looked up at her and said “I don’t have any other clothes.”   She held me up to her face and said “It’s OK, you’re even cuter naked.  I don’t think you’ll need clothes unless we go out somewhere.  I guess I’ll have to find you some tiny clothes at the toy store too.  You look like you’re about GI Joe sized so maybe I can find you fatigues or a uniform.” 

Alexis sat down on the couch with her legs crossed in front of her and flipped on the TV.  She changed the channel and settled on some celebrity gossip show while she looked over my naked body in the palm of her hand.  “I see you have all your equipment” she giggled as she used her finger nail to stoke the underside of my penis and giving me a boner.  “Glad to see it all works.” she continued “Too bad that little thing could never come close to satisfying me.”    She brought me directly in front of her face and her tongue quickly licked my erect member.  It felt incredibly good and I let out a deep sigh.  “Oh, my little man likes that?” she responded “If you are very good you might get more of that.” 

She reached under her shirt and unhooked her bra and dropped it on the couch next to her and brought me up against one of her ample breasts so I was lying across it with my penis even with the top of her nipple.  I could feel her warm skin and her nipple through her tee shirt.  She slowly loosened her grip on me and I began to slide.  I responded by grabbing handfuls of her tee shirt to avoid falling off her breast.  “You look so cute there.  It’s like you’re climbing up my breast.“ she commented as she moved her hand away.  “I bet it would be cool to wear you out attached to my top like that.  I wonder what people would say when they see you.”  She went back to watching television although she’d turn her attention back to me occasionally to tickle my ass with her fingertip.  She leaned back making my hold a little easier and I relaxed a bit but a moment later she gave her chest a playful shake and I lost my hold and tumbled down her breast, bounced off her stomach and rolled down to the couch.  I got my bearings standing up and looking around.  Her legs were still folded cross-legged on the couch and I was now between them.  Her stomach and chest towered in front of me.  Her shorts were all that separated me from her giant pussy that could probably swallow me whole.  Her folded legs surrounded me on all other sides.  She looked down at me and said “That’s pretty presumptuous of you to think you can just hang out so close to my pretty pussy.”

‘Pretty pussy’.  I had heard those words before.  When we dated she was meticulous about her hair down there keeping everything perfectly shaven and clean down there.  The last Valentine’s day we were together she grew a patch of public hair above her pussy and shaved it into the shape of a heart.   When I didn’t realize what it was supposed to be she got kind of pissed at me.  She used to say stuff like “I spend the time every day on my pretty pussy to keep my man happy” or “I bet I have the nicest pussy you ever saw.”  The downside was that she’d always want me to go down on her with my tongue as foreplay before sex.  It wasn’t my thing but I complied plenty of times to keep her happy.  Usually she’d say something like “My pretty pussy wants you to give her a kiss” and I knew what she want she was hinting around for.  

She continued watching TV while mindlessly playing with me.  She’s pick me up and then drop me back in her lap with a thud or pin me down with a finger while using another one to stroke my chest or tussle my hair.  If I tried to climb out when she was preoccupied with TV, she would simply push me back into her lap or grab me up between her fingers and bring me to her face to blow a kiss or just blow on me before dropping me back into her lap.   

Finally I had enough of being handled by her,  When she brought me back to her face I said “OK Alexis, enough is enough.  I apologized.  I played your games.  You get to pick what’s on TV.  You have me back as your boyfriend.  Can you just let me watch with you without harassing me constantly?”  She stopped watching TV and turned her full attention to me.  “My boyfriend?!?  You lost that privilege when you stopped taking my calls and started ghosting me.   Yes, you apologized for being a jerk but I never said I was getting back together with you.” she said with distain in her voice, “Anyway you’re a tad too short to be my boyfriend now.”  I lost all of my bravado from a moment ago but I did have one more card to play.  “Well if you don’t want me as your boyfriend, then you can call my sister.  She’ll take me in.”  Her hand swooped in and grabbed me by the ankles and held me upside down on front of her face.  “Your sister?  If I recall she and her husband both work.  Do you think they’ll have time for you?  I’ll tell you what would happened if you go there.  You’d end up being a pet for your two little nieces.  They’ll probably keep you in a terrarium in their bedroom and only take you out when they want to play dolls or dress up with you.  Maybe they’d take you to school for show and tell or let their friends come over to play with you.  No, I am your guardian and you’ll be staying here with me.  We have lost time so much time together the past few months and there is so much to do.”

You started thinking this was even worse than you initially thought.  “OK then take me back to the university hospital.” I told her.  She lowered me into her palm and looked down at me.  “Oh, you poor disillusioned little thing.  You really have no idea.  I met with the university administration before I came to the hospital.  When I told them that I would sign all those papers and take you home and that they’d never hear from me again, they were thrilled.  They just wanted to close out that whole lab accident incident.  You were the only one in the building when it happened.  The last thing they want getting out is that the only survivor shrank down due to a dangerous uncontrolled radiation.  The news report said there was no one injured from the start so they had no intention of letting this get out.   They even gave me a nice check as part of the agreement never to speak of that accident.  All the hospital staff that saw you had to sign NDAs and got bonuses too.   Frankly once I walked out the door of that hospital, they didn’t care what happened to you as long as they weren’t involved.  So my little cutie you have no choice but to be left to my tender mercies.

I needed to appeal to her and get her to come to her senses.  Maybe I was stuck with her but I needed to be treated like a human being.  “Come on Alexis.  I love you.  Yes I made a terrible mistake but I was once your boyfriend and you loved me.” I told her hoping to get through to her.    She shifted her hold to a fist with me encased inside and only my head sticking out as she replied “I already told you.  You gave up on our relationship.  You really upset me and I cried for week when you wouldn’t respond to me.  When they first told me you had shrunk, I wanted to make you suffer and die.  Just think, I could drop you on the floor and crush you to a pulp under my shoe or maybe I could pop you in the microwave and watch your blood boil till you pop.  I had those thoughts and more but then I realized that it would be too easy and you’d be gone in an instant.  I realized there was a much better way to deal with you.  After all you are nothing more than a little toy now.  Yes that’s it exactly, You’re my little boy toy and your only purpose in life from now on is to make me happy.  Make me happy and I’ll reward you like this.”  She brought her fist up to her mouth and wrapped her lips around my head and assaulted me with her tongue swirling around me head covering me in her saliva and giving me a big wet kiss.  She removed me from her mouth and continued “But if you don’t make me happy then I’ll punish you.  Do you know of how many ways there are to punish a little toy like you?  Way too many.”    

She laughed and dropped me back on the coffee table and said “I feel like watching another show before bed and you can use the time to massage my feet.”  She positioned her feet on the table on each side of me.  “Now chop-chop.  Get to work or I might use my monkey toes to play tug of war with you.”  I didn’t need to be told twice as I didn’t want anything more to do with being grabbed by her toes.  I went up to her right foot but it was far taller than me so I just started massaging her heel with both hands and all of my strength.  “Harder” she ordered, “I barely can feel that.”  I pushed even harder and continued.  After a half hour I finished each foot but then she angled them down on the edge of the table and said “Now massage each of my toes individual.  They’re more your size so you should be able to do better.” 

When her show was over she shut the TV off and said “I think I’ll teach you how to take care of my feet.  You know foot rubs, foot lotion as well as give me pedicures.  I guess you can be my little foot boy too.”    She carried me into her bedroom and dropped me on the comforter of her bed before going into the bathroom.  “Don’t you dare move until I come back” she said probably testing if I am really obeying her.  I looked around and there was no obvious way off the bed other than attempt to climb down the comforter and I decided to stay put.  Maybe she’ll soften up after a while.                           

 

Chapter 3 - Life with Alexis by Northgate
Author's Notes:

The stay at Alexis gets worse after I make some wrong decisions.  

A few moments later she came back in the bedroom wearing a long t-shirt that went down to her hips.  She said to me,  “There is something else I’ve been wanting to do with you.  I think you’re going to really like it.  She sat down on the edge of the bed and removed a hair band that was holding her hair in a ponytail and shook her hair free.  She wrapped the hair band around her index finger a few times and looked down at me next to her with a smile.  She picked me up off the bed and slid me under the hair band so I was essentially lashed across the torso to the inside of her right index finger.  My neck was right at her fingertip and if I extended my head back it hit the inside of her manicured fingernail.  She bent her finger a couple of time to try out the fit and it caused me to bend over involuntarily.   She held her finger up to her face and giggled at me saying “I literally have you wrapped around my finger.  Pretty cool, huh?” while she wiggled her finger causing me to bend back and forth. 

“Very funny Alexis” I told her “You made your point.  You own me.”    She made a pouty face and said “Don’t be a spoilsport.  We are just getting started” and gave me a wet kiss across the face.  She lowered her arm down past her stomach while her free hand pulled up the nightshirt and I saw something that scared me to the core.  “My pretty pussy missed you too.” She said “She wants to feel you kiss her again.” She giggled as she brought her finger up to the outer lips of her pussy and used my hair to stroke herself.   “Ohhhh, now that’s nice” she said as she continued to use my entire body to play with herself.  Her other hand came back into view and I saw her spread the outer folds of her pussy and rub me deeper inside herself.  I could feel the heat and wetness increase as she continues.  She plunged her finger a bit deeper and rubbed my hair against her clit.  I tried to scream at her but she released the folds of skin and they closed over me like a heavy curtain.  She moved the position of her finger a bit and pressed my face directly against her clit and yelled “Kiss it, I want to feel that tiny tongue.”  She was moaning loud and kept going faster.  She kept rubbing me against her clit harder but fortunately it was fairly soft and didn’t do much damage to me. 

I thought I was going to die but I wasn’t ready for what she had in mind for next. She shifted her finger down and I thought she might be done but instead she thrusted me into her sopping wet vagina as far as her finger would go.  She pumped me in and out and the action got even faster as she rubbed my body against her inner walls.  I was on the edge of passing out when she orgasmed and brought me back out to the fresh air that revived me.    She brought her hand up and looked at me covered in her fluids and gave me a lick of her tongue across my face.  “Not bad boy toy but you’re going to have to learn to do that without my help unless you want to try being strapped to my vibrator” she said as she removed the band holding me and I fell to the sheets below and rolled up in a fetal position. 

“Aww, I guess my pretty pussy was too much for my little boy toy.  Don’t worry, there will be lots of practice and you’ll get used to this” she told me adding with a pause “if you know what’s good for you.”  She turned off the light and laid down on her side facing me and feel into a deep sleep.  I was barely able to move but eventually I crawled further away from her and huddled under the corner off of her sheet exhausted. I wanted to run from her but I was naked covered in her drying fluids and exhausted.  I also had no idea if I could even get out of her apartment and where I would go. 

When I woke up Alexis was already dressed in workout clothes.  “Hi sleepy head” she said “I’m going up to the gym to work out.  I’d ask you to join me but I don’t think you could even lift one pound and the real men up there would probably intimidate you.”  I remembered that her apartment building had an outdoor pool and gym on the top floor for the residents.  “Now you behave and when I come back we can continue from last night.” She said with a smile as she left me alone on her bed.  I looked around and thought now is the time for some reconnaissance and maybe even an escape.  I was pretty rested although still naked and dirty.  I surveyed the unmade bed and decided to descend down the comforter to the bedroom floor.  It was easier than I thought it would be but I was going down not climbing up.  As soon as I got to the ground I started making my way over the thick carpet to the doorway.  It took me longer than I thought but once I got to the hall it was hardwood floor and I could move easier.  I entered the gigantic living room and made my way past the couch when I spotted my scrubs that she had discarded there last night.  I quickly put them on and made my way to the door.  When I made it to my destination I found my first obstacle.  There was no way I could make it under the door to the outer hallway of the apartment building.  I thought even if I make it out she’s on the eighth floor and I’d need to find a way to get downstairs.     I thought “Maybe there is another way out.”  I had to think creatively. 

Then I thought maybe I could trick her into unknowingly carrying me out of the building.   If I could hide in her purse and wait till she leaves then I could climb out at whatever destination she goes to.  I looked around the living room and spied her bag on the coffee table where she left it yesterday.  I started to walk over from the door to the table to try and figure a way to get up there and then I heard a sound.  It was her key in the door meaning she was back and I was in the middle of the living room floor.  I decided in a split second to run for the couch where I could hopefully hide.  She was already in the door and taking off her sneakers.  I ran as hard as I could as I heard her footsteps behind me.  I thought I was going to make it when suddenly I felt an impact against me body and I went skidding across the hardwood floor landing past the couch.   She had kicked me with the tip of her big toe. 

I took a moment to recover and a shadow fell over me.   I rolled over to see her squatting right over me.  “Hmm, what part of behave didn’t you understand.  You got off my bed and you got dressed.  I’d say from the look of things that you were trying to walk out on me again.”  I started to say “No, I wasn’t...” but she reached down, grabbed me up and roughly pulled off my clothes dropping them on the coffee table.  “I told you that I like you naked.” She told me “Seeing you dressed doesn’t make me happy and you need to make me happy or else.”    She changed her position to holding me upside down by the ankles and swinging me back and forth slightly.  “Remember the punishments I told you about?  Well now you’re going to learn more about them” she told me, “In the old days they would give prisoners forty lashes but I’ll go easy on you since this is your first time.  Only three flicks.”  I was thinking “What the hell are three flicks” as she raised her other hand up and flicked me in the groin with her index finger.  I screamed in pain as it is like getting kicked in the balls by a mule.  “Two more” she giggled as she did it again and you screamed louder.  “I see this punishment is effective.  Imagine getting forty of these.  Remember that next time you think you can run out on me.  Anything you want to say to me?” she continued.  I moaned “Please, I’m sorry.  Please stop.”  She smiled evilly at you and replied “Of course you’re sorry.  You got caught.” And flicked you a third time even harder than the first two.  “This punishment is nothing compared to some ideas I have planned for you.” she said as she peeled her sweaty sock off and held it in front of me.  “I think my little boy toy needs a time out.” she told me as she dropped me in her sock head first.  She rolled the sock up forcing me to the bottom and then took off her other sock and folded them together trapping me inside a hot smelly prison of foot odor.  She sat down on the couch and playfully tossed the sock ball in the air with me inside.  The motion of the sock flying through the air and spinning made me want to puke but my stomach was empty and all I could do was dry heave.  When she got tired of playing this game, she carried the sock ball back in her room when she spied a pair of cowgirl boots lying by her closet door.  She stood one boot up and stuffed the sock ball down the boot as far as she could trapping me even further.  “That should keep you where I want you.” She said as she left to shower and change to meet a friend for lunch and run errands.  I laid inside her socks miserable thinking how much worse I made things by trying to escape without a good plan.  I was hungry and could barely breathe with the mix of foot odor and the leather of the boot. 

It was several hours until I heard her come back in the apartment.  She was stomping around probably putting things away before she came for me.   I felt her lift me out and set me down on a makeup table she had in her bedroom.  She sat in the matching chair and looked down at me.  “I am still angry at you for that stunt you tried” she told me.  She paused a moment and got a whiff of me and added “Wow you smell awful like a combination of my foot odor and my pussy.  I love it.  I wonder how many of my smells I can get on you before I can’t stand it anymore.”  She laughed at her joke and then got serious again saying “It’s a big mean world out there and if you left you’d probably get stepped on before you got out of this building and even if you got outside some cat would probably have you for dinner.”  She had a good point but I still didn’t want to be there. 

She brighten up a bit and said “We’re going to have to make some changes so you don’t try any of your tricks again.”  She lifted me up in her hand and said “Let me show you the first change.”  She crossed the room and my blood ran cold.  She had replaced a hanging plant with a white metal ornate birdcage that was hanging from a chain attached to a hook in the ceiling.   It was probably too small to be used as a bird cage being about 18” high and 8” across and was probably just a decoration piece.  She said “My aunt gave me this antique for my apartment and I had no use for it until now.”   As I got closer, I saw that she placed a shallow 8” wide plastic container with a lid in the bottom of the container creating a raised floor.  She opened the door and thrusted me inside.  I looked around and noticed she had covered the lid of the container with material that after a moment I realizes was a pair of her old cotton panties and they smelled like she hadn’t washed them either.  She used her finger to push the material to one side and I saw there is a hole in the lid less than an inch across with a wine cork stuck in to.  She pulled out the cork that was sitting loosely in the hole and I looked down and saw a sandy material at the bottom.  “That’s so you can go when I’m not around” she said as she replaced the cork and then pointed at a metal spout, “and this is if you want a drink.”  I looked up and saw a bottle of water mounted to the outside of the cage that connected to the spout.  She removed her hand and latched the door shut.  I thought “Even if I could get that thing open, I’d never survive the drop to the floor.

She watched me get oriented as the cage was even with her face which I am sure she did on purpose.  “It’s even got a pull up bar for you to work out” she said and I looked up to see a wooden dowel above my head that was there as a bird swing.  I tried to reason with her saying “Alexis, come on and be reasonable.  You can’t keep me in a bird cage.  I’m a man.”  She stared at me and replied “No you are not.  You are my little boy toy and you’ll stay in there when I am not around until I feel like I can trust you.”  She gave the cage a push and I went flying from side to side hitting into the bars.  She continued “I set this all up for you and you are totally ungrateful.  I could have just left you in a tall glass for the day and you could sit in your own piss.  You never appreciated me and you still don’t.”  She walked out of the room leaving the cage swinging. 

About an hour later she came back with a bottle cap full of something I didn’t recognize that she told me was my dinner.  “What is this?” I asked and she replied “Turkey dinner.” As she started to change her clothes I continued “What kind of turkey is this?” suspiciously eyeing the mush in the bottle cap.  She replies “I did some searching online for what might be good for you given you can’t eat much and you need to get your nutrition.  I figured out that the best thing for you in baby food plus I can feed you for about two bucks a week.”  I was pretty annoyed at everything she has been doing but I knew I had to temper my response and I said “It’s a bit demeaning being told I have eat baby food now on.  I am an adult.”  She stopped what she was doing at come over to the cage looked right at me.  “I am your guardian and you are my boy toy, so I decide what is best for you and this is what you’ll eat from now on.  Do you want me to take it away and you can go hungry?”  I was defeated by her again and replied “No, its fine” as I began to eat it with my hands.

She finished dressing in a little black dress and heals and I wondered what she is up to.  “I have good news” she tells you, “Do you know that ever since you left I haven’t dated at all.  I kept thinking you would miss me and call me one day and we’d get back together.  Pretty crazy, huh?   But now that you are back and in my care, I feel like I am free again.  There is a guy at the gym that has been asking me out for over a month and I keep turning him down.  He hit me up this morning and agreed to go out with him tonight for dinner.  Maybe we can hit a club too.  He’s all muscles and no brains but he is so cute.”  She finished her makeup and told me “Don’t worry.  I won’t be bringing him back here.  If he saw I was keeping my ex is a birdcage I might scare him off.”  Pausing for a moment and then continuing “Unless of course you are interested in a three way.”  She laughed at the thought and then walked out saying “Don’t wait up for me.”

I was truly at a low.  I am four inches tall, being kept by my crazy ex-girlfriend in a birdcage in her bedroom feeding me baby food.  And on top of all that she decided that now that she has me it’s time for her to move on and start dating again.  How fucked up is that?  At least she was giving me food, water, a place to sleep and do my business.  I suppose she could have stuck me in an old jelly jar.  I should be grateful but I realize I feel jealousy toward the meathead she is out with tonight.  I used to be that guy.  Maybe I should have moved to LA with her.  I wouldn’t have been in the lab during the accident and I wouldn’t have shrunk.  Instead I’d be out at some restaurant in LA having dinner with Alexis instead of being stuck in a frickin’ birdcage.  I thought I don’t even have that hospital TV to stare at.  I eventually laid down to get some rest and fell asleep.

End Notes:

If you like this so far please consider leaving me a review.  I am interested in what people think and if you have ideas where the story should go.  

Chapter 4 - Alexis' Discovery by Northgate
Author's Notes:

More time with Alexis as she discovers a new way to play with you and decides to show you what the humiliation you caused her by breaking up was like.   

 It was late when I was awaken by Alexis getting undressed.  She looked drunk and when she came over to the cage I could smell it on her breath too.    She had nothing but her panties on and she smiled at me with a loopy smile and said “Hi cutie.  I had a great date, thanks for asking.  I must have given him a hell of a case of blue balls but that’s cause I’m not easy.  I don’t put out on a first date.  You know what, cutie?” she asked me as I looked back at her with a blank stare.  She continued “I’m horny as spring bunny.” and she opened the cage door with ease, plucked me out between her fingertips and carried me over to her bed.  She laid down on the bed and held me up to her face and says “Last night was just a practice session but tonight you’re going to have to step up your performance.  You better get me off right now or I’m going to crush you to pulp between my thighs.”  I gulped thinking of the prospect of her killing me in a drunken stupor.  She pulled at the elastic band of her panties brought me down into her underwear.   Her free hand spread her skin away and I could see she was soaking wet.  She positioning me pushing my head against her clitoris.  I feel her withdraw her hand and her underwear snaps back covering the only escape exit I have.  I suddenly got a panic attack from being trapped in this tight space in there.  At least when I was on her finger, she was controlling what was happening with me as a spectator but now I needed to perform a symphony on her.  I was brought back to attention when her fingers intruded the space and gave me a sharp poke as I heard her yell “DO IT! 

Instinctively I dove at her clit and began rubbing it with both hands while my tongue went to town all over it.  I wanted to survive.   Suddenly she starts shaking and she says “I want more!” and this drove me even further.  I wrapped my arms around her clit and squeezed it, tickled it, massaged it while at the same time I started suck on it with my mouth like I was giving her a hickey.  She screamed in response and started bucking to the point I thought she might break me in half.  It was like I was possessed, maybe I was just as horny from watching her the past days but I found I couldn’t stop using every inch of my body to pleasure her.  Then suddenly I felt something hard move below me.    I quickly realized she was using a dildo.  I pulled myself up a bit to get some distance from that monster.  She screamed again and again and then things started to slow down.  I toned down my action in response as she relaxed.  I finished by giving her several kisses on her clit before I felt her probing fingers grab me and pull me out.    She was lying in bed propped up by several pillows and she dropped me on her bare stomach.   Her finger stroked my back and she said “That was the best anything I ever had.  I knew you had it in you and you’d pull it off.”

I caught my breath and said “I don’t know what got into me. I was like madman doing everything to you, things I would never have thought I’d do.”  She laughed at your comment and said “It’s the pheromones” she says “When females are in a sexual aroused state they give them off.   It sends subtle signals to men who are close enough to sense it.  Anyway, because you are so small, so close to me and I was so horny…”    

I couldn’t listen to her go on.  I keep thinking how much I loved her and start kissing her stomach.  I’m thinking I’m losing my mind and I can’t control my actions.  She stopped at looks at me connecting her own comments with what she is now witnessing and thinks out loud “I see I’m having quite an effect on you.  Let’s try a little experiment.”  She picked me up and looked in my eyes capturing my attention and said softly “Oh cutie. I would love it so much if you go down on me.  I’m so wet and I need you lap it all up” and she slid me back down to her pussy and I went to town licking away.  I had lost all control and could only think about pleasuring her.   Alexis leaned back against her pillows and relaxed as I licked up every drop on her pretty pussy.   She had accidently found another way to totally dominate me.   Alexis stroked my back lightly with her finger while I licked away regardless of how sick my stomach was feeling.  I heard her say from above “Now I’m going to own your body and your mind my little toy.”

I woke up the next morning and felt horrible.  I had at least three time more of her dried fluid crusting up on me and I needed to get some water on my face to get my eyes open.  I saw she was getting ready for work and she had put a new bottle cap of baby food in my cage.  This one smelled like bananas.  “Good morning” I yelled over to her trying to get her attention.  “Feeling better?” she replied coming over to see me, “You were quite a little firecracker last night going to town on me.”  I stretched a bit trying and said “I don’t know what came over me last night.”  She giggled and replied “It’s like a told you last night.   It the pheromones that come off women when they are horny.  It sends subtle signals to men when they are close enough to smell them but it your case you are so small and so close, it’s like you got a megadose of my pheromones.  Now I just need to figure out how to reproduce that whenever I want and then I can totally control you.  So much fun!”  With that comment, she blew me a kiss and left for work. 

I sat down and ate my breakfast and thought about what she said.  Did I really act that way because she overdosed me with pheromones from her pussy?  I didn’t think the effects of human pheromones were ever scientifically proven although there was plenty of literature.  The problem was that I was in uncharted territory.  I doubt there was ever a case studied that was as unique as mine.  Maybe I was just jealous of her date and frustrated and that is what caused me to act like that and it had nothing to do with pheromones.   But what if she was right and she could somehow come up with something that she could spray on me and turn me into her crazed little sex toy.  That would be awful.    I spent most of the day thinking about the topic wishing I had Internet access to research this or thinking about escaping.  As long as I was in this cage it seemed impossible. 

She came home around 5:30 and came into the bedroom to change into a t-shirt and shorts before retrieving me from the cage and carrying me into the kitchen.  She sat me down on the counter and started making her dinner.  “I was thinking about last night and how we are going to do that again and again.  It’s going to take some work and you better be ready to cooperate.”  She gave me another capful of the turkey mush to eat which she finished cooking and sat down in front of me.  I was back to being annoyed with her especially after spending the whole day in the cage.  “So you want me to help you find a way to turn me into your mindless sex toy.” I said to her.  “She smiled and bopped me on the top of her index finger that had remnants of her dinner on it and said “Boop!”   She paused a moment and continued “Well I wouldn’t exactly phrase it like that but yes my plan is to own you completely, body and mind.  If using a chemical that my body excretes helps speed up the process so be it.  Sooner or later I will break you and you will want nothing in life but to worship me and do whatever I ask.  It’s only a matter of time.”

I looked up at her happily munching away at her dinner thinking about owning me.  I finished my mush and then I waited for her to finish and clean up before she came back for me.  She lifted me up and said “As much as I love seeing you naked and smelling like my pussy I guess it’s time to clean you up.” She took me to the sink and rinsed me off which removed some of the food from my hands as well as the gunk dried on me from her.  She carried me into the living room dropping me on the couch before turning on the TV.  Oh look, It’s Monday Night Football, your favorite” she said, “Too bad I’m behind watching episodes the Bachelorette and need to get caught up.  I hate it when everyone I know is caught up but me.”  You groaned knowing this was all a tease on purpose.  She looked down at me and says “Watching all the hot guys on this show make me so horny.  Maybe we can try experimenting again tonight.” she said and I shuddered at the thought.

Alexis forced me to watch the Bachelorette with her and she continued gushing over some of the guys and saying how stupid some of them were.  I noticed she is fingering the outside of her panties while she is watching one guy who is on a date with the star of the show.   After watching two hours of this crap she reached down for me and said “Time for our little experiment.”  She carried me into her bedroom and dropped me on the bed and started stripping until she was 0completely naked.  Normally this would have been a big turn on for me but instead it was terrifying because I knew what she had in mind.  She laid on the bed and brought me up to her moist crotch.  “In you go” she said “and I expect a repeat performance of last night.”  She shoved me up against her clit and I grabbed it with my hand and massaged it but it wasn’t the same as yesterday.  “You’re not working hard enough” she said as her fingers invaded my space and pushed me hard against her and rubbed my face across her clit.  I try to scream out but I was muffled inside her.  She pulled me out and left me lying between her thighs that towered on each side of me.  She reached over and grabbed something from her nightstand.  It comes into my view and I see it is a small pocket vibrator, small to her but probably twice my size.  “I am very disappointed in you” she told me, “If I have to finish myself off then you are going to participate too.”  She wrapped a head band around the sex toy like she did with her finger a couple nights before and pulled out the elastic shoving me under bands with my back pinned against her vibrator.  My head was about even with the tip that made me concerned.  As soon as she turned it on I knew I was in trouble and the vibrations shook my whole body to the core. 

She thrusted the toy into her vagina and used to stimulate special parts along the canal.  There was one spongy spot she gave special attention.  The fluid really started flowing and I felt the same feeling from before coming on.  I had an uncontrollable urge to kiss her insides.  I struggled at my bonds but they were holding tight until I realized her fluids had effectively lubed me up and I started to slide forward working myself loose.  I pushed off the vibrator’s tip and plunged forward as deep as I could go to her cervix.   I started kissing and licking it and I felt her reaction and she screamed from my stimulation and withdrew her vibrator.  It was all me deep inside her stretching, touching, kissing, licking.  I thought “My little four inch body was giving her an orgasm.  It made me feel like more like a man than her little toy..  She must have had multiple orgasms from all of my probing and kissing by the screaming I heard come from her.  My body ached but I couldn’t stop until her fingers came in probing for me.  After several tries she caught my feet between her fingers and dragged me out.    As soon as she let me go between her thighs, I ran mindlessly back to her pussy, kissing and licking her outer lips that were wet with her fluids.

Alexis loved the control that she thought she had over me.  She picked me up between her fingers and said “I’d love you to kiss my toes like that” and set me down by her foot and I started to kiss and hump her toe like a madman.  In the back of my mind I didn’t want to do this but I couldn’t control myself wanting her anyway I can.   After a while she grew tired of this games and grabbed me up in her fist and carries me over to the birdcage and thrusts me inside.  “As much as I love playing mind games with you.  I think I need a good night’s sleep.” she said as she closed the cage door and secure it while I tried to grab and kiss her fingers.  “You better calm down there sailor and save some of that for tomorrow” she giggled as she went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. 

 The next morning when I awoke Alexis was already getting ready to work out again.  She smiled at me and gave me some breakfast and said, “I’m getting better at our little game, aren’t I?  Pretty soon either your mind will snap and be my little obedient toy or you’ll be a little sex maniac 24/7.  Either way will be fun won’t it?”  She laughed as her comment.  I answered her saying “Look Alexis.  This is really screwed up.  Do you know how humiliating it is to be treated like this and be out of control of your body and forced to perform sex acts?  My god, you made me hump and cum on your toe last night.”

She seemed pissed by my comment and got her face close to the cage and said “Do you know how humiliating it is to tell your family and friends that you are in a committed relationship and that you think he is the one man for you only to be ghosted by him as few weeks later.  But since you think making love to me is humiliating, then maybe today I’ll show you some real humiliation.  I’m off today and need to run out for a bit and I think you’ll be coming with me.  You better eat up.  You may need all your strength today.”  She laughed and gave the cage a push sending me flying again as she left for the gym.

When she got back, she stripped off her workout clothes and came over the cage.  “I need a shower and I think you could use one too before we go out.” she told me as she took me out of the cage and carried me to the bathroom.  “You are getting pretty crusty there” she observed as she adjusted the water and waited for it to heat up. “You smell too” she said as she crinkled her nose as me.  “How do I smell” she continued as she lifted her arm and shoved me face first into her arm pit and lower her arm so I was encased in her stink.    When she pulled me out I was woozy from the smell and she laugh “Potent, huh?” and she stepped in the shower.     

She had set me down on the tub floor and huge droplets of water cascaded down on pelting me.  It felt like I was in a hail storm.  I tried running to the back of the tub to get away from the water but she playfully stuck her toe out and tripped me causing me to fall and the water current swept me toward the drain which fortunately had a guard over it preventing me from falling through.  I got up and tried to make it to the back of the shower avoiding her feet but she had soaped up and the soapy water was cascading off her.  I slipped on the slippery surface and the water carried back to the drain again.  This time Alexis picked me and said “Time to clean my toy” and plopped a load of liquid soap on me and lather me up between her hands until I was covered head to toe in suds.   "You can help clean me up too" she said as lowered me down and used me to scrub her pussy followed by shoving me between her ass checks to clean her ass.  She then washed me again and rinsed me off before setting me down on the ledge next to a massive shampoo bottle.  She got out and dried off leaving me shivering on the ledge.  Eventually she came back for me and dried me off and set me down next to the sink.  “Was washing my ass with you humiliating too?” she asked as continued to get ready.  I didn’t answer her and she continued “Well the day is still young and we still have so much to do.”

 

End Notes:

New characters are coming in the next chapter.

Chapter 5 - A Day Out by Northgate
Author's Notes:

Alexis takes me out for a day trip to  humiliate me.  Sorry for the long delay in getting out a new chapter.

Alexis finished getting dressed and came back for me.  She carried me to her pocketbook and dropped me back in the side pocket and zipped it up.  “Time for you to see the big world, tiny” she laughed as she got her car keys and left the apartment.  I had no idea what she had in mind but I was worried if the shower was just the beginning.  After a while she stopped at a store and I could hear her chatting with the clerk.  I realize they must know each other and after a while Alexis said “I need your help finding something very specific.  I have something very rare and I need you to not tell anyone about this.”  I started to worry as I hear the girl respond “Of course.  I understand.  Is it a rare gem?”  The zipper above open and Alexis’ hand came into my space and grabbed me up and said “Oh no.  This is much better.  He’s my ex-boyfriend.” and dropped me on the counter in front of the amazed salesgirl.   “What a cool little doll.  It’s so lifelike” but she stopped when I stood up and said “Whoa, it can move!?! How is that possible?”

“I told you, he’s my ex.  He used to be full size but karma caught up with him.” Alexis said as the girl reached out and probed me with her finger and said “He’s so adorable like a little furless mouse.”  I look up to her and say “Help me.  She’s keeping me a prisoner in her apartment.”  The girl giggled and gave me a poke knocking me down and said “I’m sure you deserve it if this happened to you.”  She turned her attention back to Alexis and said “So how can I help you?”  Alexis picked me up and looked down at me and replied “I want a way to wear him out sometime.  Maybe a necklace or a toe ring.  I don’t know.”  I am surprised by that response and say “You want to what?!?”, but the girl ignored me and said after a moment “Oh, I may have something in the back that might work.” and she walked off for the back room.

When she came back she had a rope necklace that looked a bit bohemian for Alexis.   The clerk said “These are made for holding a crystal” and you see there is an amethyst crystal in a rope basket at the bottom.   The girl slid a bead just above the basket and it opens up allowing her to remove the stone.   Alexis handed me over to her and she slipped me in the basket.    My legs went through the openings dangling below me while the rest of my body was held in the basket.  She slid the bead back in place and held it up for Alexis to see.  Alexis broke out laughing and said “It’s perfect.”  The girl replied “We don’t sell these but a friend of mine gave me a few that she made to see if the manager or any customer might be interested in one.  No one was interested but she told me to keep them just in case.  Here let’s try it on for size.”

Alexis leaned in and she fastened it around her neck.  I dangled from her neck and came to rest on top of her left breast.  Alexis said “One more adjustment moving the necklace inside her top and wedging me suspended between her massive boobs.  “I love it.  How much?” Alexis asked the girl and she replied “No charge.  It’s a gift from me.   Oh, and if you ever need a babysitter for your little man, please call me.”  She wrote a number on a business card and handed it to Alexis.  “Here’s my cell.  Don’t forget.”  Alexis took the card and left the store thanking the girl and telling her that she is at the top of her list if she ever needs a sitter. 

When we get back in the car I yell up to Alexis “OK very funny.  You are right it is humiliating to be little and naked in front of some strange girl and worn like a piece of jewelry.  You win.”  Alexis chuckled “I have more planned for today.  By tomorrow you will be thankful to be staying in that birdcage when I go to work or maybe I can wear you to work tomorrow.”  She started the car and turned up the radio to drown me out while she drove to her next destination.

“You’re going to love this next stop” Alexis told me as she parked her car.  I was hot and sweating being jammed between her breasts and I was sure she thought it was awesome.  I heard her ask for a table for two in the back and I realized she must be stopping for lunch and I doubted I was her dining companion.  She ordered a cocktail from the waitress and looked over the menu when I heard a familiar voice although I couldn’t place it.  “Celebrating Alexis?” the mystery woman asked as she sat down.  “Yes in fact but get a drink first and then I’ll tell you all about It.” she told her as she waved the waitress back over.  The continued with catching up when the drink came and I heard Alexis say “Guess who is back in my life, Robin?”

“Ugh, Robin.” I thought.  They were roommates and fast friends the first year at the university.   She was probably the most pretentious person I knew.  I used to joke and say the only degree Robin wanted was her MRS.  She joined a sorority the second year where her mom had been an alumni and went her own path but they both stayed friends and met up often.  Last I heard of her was that she was engaged to a guy in law school that was an older brother of one of her sorority sisters.   Robin never liked me and I felt the same about her.  I’m sure she told Alexis that the family I came from wasn’t good enough and she could do better.  Now I knew what Alexis meant that the humiliation would get worse.

Robin said “You have got to be kidding me.  After all these months he came crawling back to you.  You cannot tell me that you forgave him for everything he put you through.  Come on, you’re better than that.”  Alexis interrupted her saying “You don’t understand.  We have a very different dynamic going on this time.  Let’s just say he’ll be devoting the rest of his life to me to make up for everything.”  Robin made a noise of disapproval and continued “I don’t believe he’ll ever change.” 

Alexis smiled at her friend and said “Then let me demonstrate the change” and she pulled on the necklace bringing it back outside her top and exposing my sweaty naked body trapped in a tiny rope basket hanging from her neck.  “Hey tiny.  Say hi to Robin.” She told me giving the necklace a little shake.  “Hi Robin” I said as I waved my arm and tried to act cool.  Robin’s finger came up to me and gave me a poke as she said “Is that really him or some kind of trick?”  Alexis slid the bead up and extracted me from the rope basket and deposited me on the table between them.  “How is this possible?  Nobody is that small.  He can’t be more than four inches tall.” Robin asked her friend.  “It was some kind of secret accident at a lab that shrank him.  All that matters now is that he is all mine to do whatever I want.”  Robin kept staring at me and I was getting a bit nervous.  I started to back up to get closer to Alexis but she extended her hand and I backed up right into her palm.  Her fingers closed around me and she brought me closer smiling at me. 

“I can’t think of anyone more deserving for this to happen to.”  Robin said as raised her glass to Alexis saying “Cheers to your new and improved boyfriend.”  Alexis held her glass up but corrected her saying “No longer boyfriend.  His new status is boy toy.”  They clinked glasses and both drank and then Robin looked down at me still in her fist and said “You should get to drink too, little boy toy.”   She proceeded to stick me headfirst into her frozen margarita holding me in there for a moment before pulling me out and saying “Good, huh?  You want more?”  I was coughed and tried to catch my breath and she giggled “I think he said yes.  Don’t drink too much” and stuck my head into her drink again.  I came out still choking and she dropped me on the middle of the table.  There was a drink napkin near me and I used it to dry myself off. 

Just then the waitress came up to take their order and I was exposed in the middle of the table.  I started to move toward Alexis but I heard the waitress exclaim “What is that?  It looks like a little person.”  Alexis and Robin giggled and Alexis corrected her “He’s not a person.  He’s just a boy toy.”  The waitress looked even closer to me.  She looked to probably be about 18 or 19 and pretty cute with long brown hair in loose curls.   “Can I pick him up and look at him?” she asked and Alexis responded “Sure”.   Alexis’ lesson in humiliation was going even better than she had expected with the unwanted attention of the waitress.   The waitress picked me out and immediately focused on my groin stroking my dick and getting it hard.  “I see all his parts work too.” 

Alexis and Robin had continued talking between themselves and I saw an opportunity and I said to the waitress “Help me, she is keeping me a prisoner.  I need your help.”  The waitress repeated louder “You need my help, little guy?”  Alexis stopped talking and looked at the waitress and says “What did he tell you?”  The waitress was a bit confused and repeats “He said he wanted my help.”   Alexis looked serious and said “Give him me” and the waitress handled me back over and I knew I was in big trouble.  Alexis stood me up on the table said “Anything to say for yourself?”  I looked down sheepishly and said “I’m sorry.”   She smiled and continued “You are right you will be sorry” and flicked her index finger into my hard on and I collapsed in pain.  She stood me back up and repeated her punishment again and I collapsed into a fetal position.  “That’s awesome,” Robin said “can I try one.”   Alexis picked me up again but this time placed me right in from of and facing Robin.  “This is for ghosting my girl” and flicked me so hard it send me flying across the table until I hit a salt shaker.  “Goal!” Robin yelled cheering on her own aim. 

The waitress meanwhile seemed concerned asking “Is he OK?”  Alexis waved her hand dismissively “He’s fine.  Just give him a minute.  He used to be my boyfriend but then he dumped me and blocked my calls.  Karma finally caught up with him and now he is my boy toy.”  The waitress looked a little sad and said “I wish I knew Karma.  My boyfriend used to punch and slap me and blame me for things that I didn’t do.  I finally had to get out and go to a shelter for a while.  Now I had to move back to my parents and get this crappy job.  Maybe you can connect me to this Karma so she’ll make him small too.  I’d keep him on the floor of my room and make him survive off whatever crumbs her finds and drink the water off the bathroom floor.  If he gave me any lip then I’d flick him off like that.  Maybe I could do other things too him too.”  Alexis and Robin felt bad for this girl.  “I’m sorry sweetie but it doesn’t work like that.” Alexis told her.   She then took their food order and said “I get a break in a little while.  Mind if I sit here and play with him while you eat?”  Alexis did feel bad for this girl and said “Sure.”

Robin grabbed me off the table and brought me close to her face “You know you were supposed to be Alexis’ plus one to my wedding and she had to come alone.  She almost dropped out of the wedding party because of you.  I owe you something for that.”  She dropped me on the table and held me down on my back as she brought her head directly over me and let a big glob of spit drop out of her mouth and onto my face.  She blocked my hands and held me down so I couldn’t clean it off.  Alexis laughed at her treatment of me and says “You are the best Robin”.  They both laughed and then Robin looked back down at me and said, “You are lucky you’re Alexis’ toy because if you were mine, you wouldn’t survive a day.  My only dilemma would be figuring the best way to kill you.  Flushing you down the toilet sounds good or maybe slowly lowering you into the garbage disposal, no I think the toilet idea is better.    Oh Alexis when you are done with him can you let me piss and crap on him and then flush him.  Alexis says “We’ll see, he’s been pretty useful lately.”

Robin looked at Alexis “What aren’t you telling me, girlfriend?”   Alexis takes a pause and says “Remember back in the dorms when we were googling pheromones to see if they could get guys to do things for us?”  Robin laughed “Yeah, we were so naïve back then.  We thought it was a magic love potion.”   Alexis shook her head “Yeah, except it works on him.  If I can emit enough and he’s close enough, it overloads him because he’s so small.  It’s like Love Potion Number 9.”  Robin looked at her skeptically “No, that can’t be.  This little mouse cannot get you off.”  Alexis shook her head and said, “You wouldn’t believe how good it feels when he is under my spell.”    I start to walk back toward Alexis but I find myself being grabbed by Robin again.  She dangled me by my ankles and says “This little shrimp is the best sex toy ever.  Hard to believe but now you have to show me.  How do I start him up?” she said looking at me like there is a switch on my back.  She stuck me between her boobs and wedged me in and said, “OK, he’s close to me.  How long does it take?”

Alexis rolled her eyes and said “It doesn’t work like that.  The scent come from down below and you need to be really horny for it to be strong enough but there’s even more to it.  There is another factor in play that I haven’t figured out yet. But I’m close.”   Robin pulls me back out and gave my dick a little pull “Too bad it isn’t just flipping his dick to get him started.  Well when you figure it out, give me a call and let me try him out.  After all, don’t girlfriends share all their toys?”    She turns her attention to me and continued “How would you like to crawl inside of me and get me off?  I bet you’d love that only I might not let you out.”   I struggled in her hand and she said “Tell me that you want to fuck me, come on admit it.”  You don’t answer and she squeezes you till it hurts saying “Tell me!”

You blurted out “I hate you.  I’d never go anywhere near your stanky pussy.”  Her tongue snaked out and swipes you across the face.    “You’ll be inside me soon enough and when you do I won’t let you out.  Then I’ll let my husband step on you for fucking his wife.”  Alexis intercedes and says “Come on Robin, cut it out.  You are getting gross.”  Robin tossed me across the table toward Alexis and I slamed into the same salt shaker again.  “Two for two” Robin cheered as the waitress came back with their food.  

They start to eat and the waitress sits down in a chair and picked me up.  Immediately she is back fondling my groin.  This time I know better that to say anything to her.  She flipped me over and dangled me by my legs and blows on my dick with her minty breath.  “I wish I owned you.“ she said out loud.  “I would never stop playing with you.  She switches her grip again so she is encircling my chest with her index finger and thumb letting me dangle between her fingers.  Her finger comes back to my dick and she continues to play with it.   “You should give him a big kiss” Robin suggests as she is between bites and the waitress gets a glint in her eye and comes in giving me a few tiny kisses followed by a big wet French kiss across my whole face.  The waitress starts dreaming out loud and says “If you were mine I’d keep you in my panties so you could kiss me all day.  This job would be so much better.”  Robin laughs “She’s got some good ideas.  You should take notes Alex.”  She turned her attention back to the waitress egging her on “And where would you keep him at bed time?”  The waitress answers I’d swaddle him like a baby at night and tuck him in between my breasts to keep him warm.”

Both Alexis and Robin laughed at the answer and just then the manger yells from the back “Cindy, your break is over and there is food to deliver to table 12.”  She set me down and went back to work and I moved closer to Alexis to be out of Robins reach.  Robin looked over at Alexis still eating and said “You know you should give the little guy to her for a tip.  You’re over him and you’re just drawing this out.  You’ll find someone soon enough and you don’t need him complicating the situation.  This is the perfect opportunity to dump his ass.  She’s perfect for Mister Big Shot Physics Graduate Student.  She’s probably a poor high school dropout, lives with her parents and if we are lucky she has a mean kid sister too.  They deserve each other.”  Alexis looked back at her and said “No, I like playing with him way too much to do that.  Maybe someday if I don’t let you flush him first.”  They both laughed at the joke and I just want to hide.   Alexis pulled out the rope necklace and dropped me back in, securing it and tucking inside her shirt.  They paid their check and Robin told Alexis “Now that you’re back on the prowl, you have to let me taking you clubbing this weekend.  Bob is away on a golf outing and I haven’t been to a club in forever.”  “We’ll see” Alexis tells her and they said their goodbyes and left the restaurant.

Chapter 6 - The Trip Continues by Northgate
Author's Notes:

The story continues with the conclusion of the trip out and more fun and games at night.

Alexis got in her car and pulled me back out and asked “Starting to feel that humiliation I felt yet?  Trust me this isn’t even close to what I felt.  However I did promise you one more stop.  Let’s go see what we can find for you at the toy store.”   She started driving and told me “I found this place online that’s near the campus that specialized in doll houses and accessories.  I’m sure we’ll find something there for you.”      She drove for a while until she reached the place and parked.  When she went in you here a bell ring on the door making you think this is a small specialty shop.   I heard a female voice ask her if she needs help and Alexis replied “I’m looking for forks and spoons for a four inch man.”  The salesgirl is confused by the statement and answered “I don’t think I ever heard someone ask for something quite like that.  Usually these items are sold by the scale you request.”  Alexis thought for a minute and took out her phone and tapping for a moment and finally says “OK, I guess it would be 1:18 scale.”  The salesgirl shakes her head and said “Generally we don’t get a lot of small items in that scale.  We do have doll houses and furniture at 1:18 scale if you are interested in those items.  We do have a nice set for four with a dish, bowl, knife, fork and spoon at 1:12 scale if that might work for you.”  They walked back to a display counter and she showed Alexis a set of dishes and utensils asking “What do you think of these?”   

Alexis pulled out the necklace and slid it open removing me and placing me on the counter next to the tiny utensils.  “Do you think you could handle these, squirt?” she asked.  I looked them over and they appeared a bit big.  The sppon was like an 11” serving spoon but it was better than nothing.  “I think this could work.” I told her.  Meanwhile the salesgirl was shell shocked at the sight of me.  “What is that?  He looks so human and he talks.” she asked stuttering a bit.  Alexis laughed and said “He’s my little bitty boy toy.  Pretty cool huh.  We’ll take this set but what else do you have?“  The girl couldn’t stop staring at me.  She’s was pretty, maybe 21 years old at most, she’s got a petite build with long straight brown head with a girl next door look. 

The sales girls responded “We have some dollhouses you might like.”  They walked over to a few doll houses that were on display.  Most of them had a wall removed to give full access but one was completely enclosed.  “How does this work?” Alexis asked the salesgirl and she responded “This model is nice if you have to move it around a lot.”  She opened two latches and the walls parted exposing the inside.  “When you are done using it, you can close it and put it away in a closet.  “Would you like your own little house, cutie?” Alexis asked me in a patronizing tone.  She sets me down inside the house in the second floor bedroom and said “Night, night” while closing the doors and sealing me inside.  “How is it in there?” she asked while she opens it back up.  “Pretty dark and cramped” I respond.  She picked me back up and asked the salesgirl “How about clothes.  What do you have?  Any GI Joe stuff that might fit him?”  The salesgirl respond “Most doll clothes only go down to a 1:12 scale.  Those little GI Joe dolls have the clothes painted on and we don’t sell that here.”  She paused for a moment and said “Can I look at him closer?  There may be some special order items available.”

Alexis answered “Sure” and the girls hand came at me gently enclosing her fingers around my body and lifting me up.    “He’s so perfect.  A perfect little doll.” She said and she examines my in the palm of her hand touching me with her finger tip.  She looks up to Alexis and says “My manager is in the back.  Maybe she has some ideas for clothes if I can take him back to show her.”  Alexis is a little suspicious but said “OK but be careful with him and don’t be too long.”

The girl carried me to a backroom where the manager was sitting at a small desk doing some bookkeeping.  She looks to be about forty with blond hair and blue eyes that is quite attractive for her age.  The salesgirl said “Mom, you aren’t going to believe what this woman brought in store.” and she held me out in the palm of her hand to show the older woman.  The woman picked me out of her hand and gave me a squeeze between her fingers.  “Ow” I yelled “Not so hard.”    She laid me out on top of the desk and used a lighted magnifying glass to look at me.  First my front and then turned me over to examine me backside.  She flipped me back over and tickled me causing me to laugh.  Then stroke my  cock watching it rise.  She smiled and picked me back up.  “Does she want to sell him?” she asked the salesgirl who you now realize is her daughter.  “No, she looking to buy him clothes.” She responded.

The woman stood up with you still in her hand and went out to the store front to see Alexis with her daughter in tow.  “Hello miss.” She said to Alexis “This little man is very unique.  I’d like to make you an offer to buy him, say $250.”  Alexis looked a bit bothered “He’s very special to me.  We have a history and I’m his guardian.”  The woman looks down at me and back to Alexis trying to figure out what she meant and responds “How about $500?  He could model our dollhouses.”  Alexis was now annoyed and said “I’ll just take him and this item and go.”  The woman looked at her in the eyes and says “$2000.”   Alexis gulps at the offer but says “No, I can’t do that.”  

The manager then told her “Tell you what, I have an idea.  You could leave him here every Tuesday to Saturday when we are open.  I’ll pay you his salary of $200 a week under the table and you can take him home every Sunday and Monday.  This way he’ll be working instead of sitting around all week.”  Alexis thought for a moment and said “That’s a very nice offer but I need to think about it.”  She put her hand out for the manager to hand you back which she did reluctantly.”    The manager added “I know a woman that makes custom doll clothes.  I can call to see what she can do for his size.  Just give me your name and number and I’ll let you know.” 

The sales girl asked if she can say good bye to you and Alexis handed me over while she gives the manager her name and number and paid for the set of dishes and utensils.  The girls held me up to her face and whispers “I wish you were my little boy toy.  I keep you in beautiful dollhouse with the nicest furniture and treat you much better that that bitch.” followed by giving me a kiss across the face.  Alexis took me back and dropped me back in the rope basket and I found myself wedged against her breasts again.  The manager told Alexis as we were leaving “Don’t forget my offer too.  We can talk it over.” 

Alexis got back out to the car and pulled me out from under her shirt and said, “That girl sure had the hots for you, didn’t she?  What she whisper to you?”  I hesitated and replied “You’re right.  She was telling me she’d pamper me and keep me on the best dollhouse.”  Alexis laughed and said “I bet.  All these women slobbering all over you but you’re all mine.” And she stuffed me back inside her top for the rest of the ride.  On the way home, Alexis stopped at the supermarket to pick up some things but you are grateful that she didn’t pull me out again and show me to anyone else.  

When we got home, she took me out and left me on her coffee table as she did some chores and then made dinner.  She brought me more baby food in the new bowl with the spoon and said “Here’s your favorite, turkey dinner, in your new bowl.”  She flipped on the TV and sat down on the couch eating her dinner too.  She put her bare feet up on the coffee table on each side on me and I can smell them which doesn’t help with my appetite.   I started to move to another part of the table away from her feet and she said “Don’t move.  I want you right there next to me.  Now sit down and finish eating.”  I didn’t want to face another punishment so I sat back down and she slid her feet closer to me so they towered over me on each side.   

After you both finished, she cleansed up and lets me sit for a while without bothering me which I was grateful for but it didn’t last.  She slid off her jeans and dropping them on the floor and I knew trouble was coming my way.  She picked me up and held me in her palm and said “I’ve been so nice to you today, taking you out to lunch and to the store to get you stuff to eat with.  I think you owe me so while I watch my one of favorite Hallmark movies tonight, you are going to work very hard to make me feel good.”  She uses her other hand to pull at the elastic of her panties and dropped me in against her pussy and added “If I don’t think you are trying hard enough, there will be a punishment.”

She went back to watching TV while I busied myself caressing the outside of her pussy trying to make her happy.    Maybe she was thinking if she simply left me down there close to her stimulating her could get her body to produce the pheromones to take control of me again.    To my relief it didn’t happen or I probably would have taken a dive back inside her.

When she finished watching TV, her hand came down and she started to use me to masturbate pushing my face inside and forcible up against her clit.  Just then I heard her phone ring and she says “Damn It” and withdraws her hand to answer it.  It’s a short conversation but when she finishes she reached back in and pulled me out from her panties.  “I have to go in early to work tomorrow to cover for my boss and open the store.” she said out loud before looking down at me.  “You disappointed me again, boy toy” she told me as she carried me back into her bedroom.  “Why didn’t that work?  I could use a couple of mega-orgasms today but you couldn’t do it for me.  What was different from the other times?” she muttered as she stuffed me back in the birdcage.  I was actually glad to be back in familiar surroundings and lay down on the pantie bed that lined the floor of the cage. 

I fell into a deep sleep.  I dreamed that the salesgirl from the toy store had me in one of their dollhouses and the front of the house was covered with a transparent Plexiglas panel that kept me inside.  The dollhouse was sitting on a low counter in the store and I can see around the store and it is empty.  The girl walks to the door and unlocks it and in come a stream of little kids crowding into the store.  A herd of kids see me inside the dollhouse and stare at me and bang on the window to get my attention like I was an animal in the zoo.  The house shakes from them pushing on it and I keep getting knocked over.  I want to call out for the salesgirl but I don’t know her name or where she went.  Suddenly one kid figures out the latch and the big panel swings open exposing me.  A dozen hands invade my space and I scream.  I wake up and realize it is just a dream only it felt so real it’s hard to shake.  I try to go back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and Alexis had brought me more baby food to eat.   She was dressed for work and told me “I’ll be home early but I plan to work out after work and then I have a second date with Meathead from the gym.  Let’s see if we can recreate the last time I went out with him.  Maybe you’ll give me that orgasm after all.” and she left me locked in your cage.

“This sucks” I thought as I sat down in the cage.  It was about mid-morning when I looked up, saw the wooden dowel swing and thought that I should try to climb up there.  I pulled myself up with some effort and eventually was able to sit on the swing.  I sat there for close to an hour satisfied with my accomplishment when Alexis came back from work to change for her workout.  She saw me sitting on the dowel and said “That’s cute maybe you can whistle a tune like a little birdie too.”  She doesn’t have time to do much else and left me alone again as she dressed and left for the gym. 

She came back a little later and took a shower barely paying me an attention.  She brought me my turkey slop to eat and started to get dressed.  It annoyed me that she was going out with this guy again even though she didn’t seem to like him that much.  She left for her date and it didn’t take long for me to start to feel stir crazy in that cage.  I tried doing pull ups on the wooden down but it was too thick for me to get a good grip.  I tried to sleep but I felt too wired.

When she finally got home, I could tell she was drinking again but it wasn’t as bad as last time.  She stood in front of my cage and told me as she got undressed “I’m such a bitch.  I held out on him again.  You know why?”  I gave her a blank stare not knowing what to say.  She smiled and continued “Because I kept thinking about my little man waiting for me in my room ready to give me an ultimate orgasm.”  I watch as she unlatches her bra and let her two gorgeously plump breasts fall in front of you.  “I was thinking maybe tonight we have a little foreplay first like in the old days.”  She opened up the cage and took me in her hand wrapping her fingers around me and carried me over to her bed. 

I wasn’t sure what to expect.  When we dated I was the dominant and controlled the pace of our foreplay but I don’t see how that could happen now.  She wriggled out of her panties and laid down on the bed with me.  She set me astride her breasts while fondling me.  She positioned me so my head was right by her nipple and I held on best I could not to fall.  “Give me some kisses” she told me and I kissed her over and over.  I felt like I had something to prove.  I might be small but I was better than that guy she saw tonight.

She lightly stroked my body with her index as I kissed and hugged her over and over.  After a little while she moved me over to her other breast and I kept working.  She laid back while I worked on her and I wished I was able to do more than one thing like hug her or touch her sensitive areas.  Then suddenly her hand came up and her fingers wrapped around me and lifted me to her face where she blew on me with her warm breathe.  I was mesmerized as her tongue emerged and licked her lips seductively.  The effect was overwhelming but then she brought me closer so the tip of her tongue touched the tip of my erect penis and it was like a shock went through me.    I shook from the feeling but then she did it again and again.  I wanted to grab my penis but the way she was holding me my arms were pinned to my side.  Her tongue came again licking my entire minuscule cock and I screamed. 

She moved me down along her body slowly past her taut stomach and her belly button and set me down at the top of her crotch with her pussy just below me.  I immediately jumped down between her thighs and was face to face with her pretty pussy and it was in prime condition tonight.  I dove at her and stuck my penis as small as is was into her pumping furiously to get some release.  She brought her hand down and spread her pussy’s lips and I slid inside her and she released and let the skin close behind me.

I came at that moment inside her but once I had exhausted myself, I felt I needed start over again and I slid up to her clit and started humping away on it.  Meanwhile she was shaking and yelling and I knew I was having an effect on her.  I felt the urge to want more and I slid back down to her vagina and pushed my way in headfirst.  My finger clawed at the sides as I went as deep as I could using my hands, feet and mouth all at once to stimulate her.   I was back out of control as I kissed and played with her.  I was back as a mad man and couldn’t resist going further with her.  I pushed, stroked and kissed her.  I reached her cervix and kissed and played with it giving her another orgasm.  I wasn’t in control but I felt better than I had for a while.” 

What happened next was blurry.  I must have continued going until I passed out from exhaustion.  I had no idea how much time had passed since we started and from what I could tell from the breathing I could hear Alexis was asleep.   Whatever control she had over me was over and I started to panic.  I was in a tight space, in the dark and no idea how to get out.  I slowly crawled backwards hoping I’m going the right way and get out.  When I get near my exit my feet feel that the way out is blocked.  Alexis was sleeping on her side with her legs together. 

I tried yelling to wake her up but there is no response.  I then tried to stimulate her pussy to wake her up but this only seems to give her some kind of wet dream or at least that’s what I think from her reaction.  I calmed down a bit as I seem to be getting air and she will eventually wake up and let me out.

End Notes:

As always reviews and comments are greatly appreciated.  Please consider leaving a comment or sending me a private message if you don't want to post .  Thanks.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10817