Downsizing by canadian1579
Summary:

Alex the horse and Judy the rabbit are an odd couple at such different heights, but they make things work. One day Judy invites Alex over to her place to show him something. Alex has always been the big one in the relationship but this weekend things are going to be quite different for both of them.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Furry, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 28408 Read: 32633 Published: August 21 2021 Updated: October 19 2021
Story Notes:

Any recognizable characters, settings, et cetera, are the property of their respective owners. The author is not in any way associated with the owners of any media franchise and no copyright infringement is intended. 

An illustrated version of this story can be found at the following link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40866514/

Due to formatting constraints, chapter numbers for the illustrated version on FA do not align with the chapters as they are presented here.

1. Chapter 1: A Small Apartment by canadian1579

2. Chapter 2: Halfling by canadian1579

3. Chapter 3: Reveille by canadian1579

4. Chapter 4: Breakfast and Some Fun by canadian1579

5. Chapter 5: Putting Things on Paws by canadian1579

6. Chapter 6: A New Home? by canadian1579

7. Chapter 7: Dreams vs. Reality by canadian1579

8. Chapter 8: High Stakes by canadian1579

9. Chapter 9: Going for a Ride by canadian1579

10. Chapter 10: Three is a Crowd by canadian1579

11. Chapter 11: Tight Spaces by canadian1579

12. Chapter 12 - A New Beginning (Epilogue) by canadian1579

Chapter 1: A Small Apartment by canadian1579

     "Why couldn't we have stayed at my place like usual? Your apartment is so tiny," teased Alex.

 

     "This place is totally not small, you're just too big!" Judy shot back with a laugh, unlocking her door and swinging it open.

 

     Neither of them was wrong. It wasn't often a horse and rabbit would hook up. The scales were just so different that it usually made things too awkward. That hadn't stopped Alex and Judy from being together, though. Since they had met a few months ago they had always hung out at Alex's larger home. His place was a bit big for Judy but she was able to hop up onto the higher chairs and ledges with little difficulty. Not this weekend, though.

 

     This weekend Judy had absolutely insisted that Alex finally come and stay over at her place. He had seen it in their video chats and photos they sent each other but this was his first time actually going in. "It's smaller than I thought," was all he could think as he had walked into the ground floor of her apartment tower. This place was clearly only built for beings half his height. Less maybe. Even Judy seemed a bit large or this place. It was going to be awkward moving around in such small hallways and rooms all weekend, but it meant more time with Judy so Alex was just fine with it.

 

     "You saying you'd prefer a smaller horse?" Alex continued.

 

     "The thought had crossed my mind," Judy answered with a smile, walking inside.

 

Alex ducked his head down to fit through the little doorway.  "Oh, I'm too big to handle, am I?" Alex teased.

 

     "Someone has to cut you down to size," she joked with a playful grin, continuing walking to her bedroom and swaying her hips a little extra as she went.

 

     Alex was about to respond but stopped in his tracks, hypnotized by her athletic butt swinging softly left to right as she walked away. She may have been small, but those thighs and that tail were magical.

 

     Judy had clearly noticed his pause. "Get settled on the couch, my little stallion," Judy commanded, "I'll join you in just a minute."

 

     Little? Alex chuckled at Judy's choice of words before giving the rest of the apartment a quick scan and proceeding to the couch. Judy's apartment was a little unusual. It had originally been a studio, but the landlord had set up a small half-size wall between the bedroom and the living space. It allowed for a little privacy without making things too claustrophobic. And little less claustrophobia in a place like this which was just fine for a horse of Alex's size. He returned to his staring as Judy doffed her top, still standing in the kitchen. Alex felt so lucky to have her. She was so kind, so beautiful, and they were getting quite good at pleasing one another. It hadn't taken long for them to realize they shared similar preferences in the bedroom. Alex wondered if they had similar fantasies, too.

 

     "Enjoying the view?" she chided lovingly. "Go ahead and get comfortable. I'm almost ready."

 

     Alex didn't need further encouragement. He tossed his shorts aside and thumped down onto the couch, eagerly awaiting Judy's arrival. He looked over again and saw she had stopped and seem to be staring at something in the other room. He wondered what mischief she was up to this time. "Are you gonna come and play with your little horse?" he called with a grin.

 

     "Soon enough," she cooed back in a curious tone, still staring down in the other room.

 

     Alex was left breathless as Judy emerged from her bedroom, freed from the clothes she had been wearing earlier. They enjoyed each other's soft fur, among other things.

 

     "I was wondering when you'd come around," Alex said.

 

     "You look a little big for that seat. Think there's room for one more on that little couch?" Judy inquired.

 

     "I've got space for you right here," Alex announced, patting his lap.

 

     "Awww my very own heated seat," Judy replied. 

 

     Alex loved it when Judy sat on his lap. The closer he could get to her bottom the better. Not only was Judy kind, loving, caring, and a bit kinky, but she was beautiful too. He counted his lucky stars daily that they had crossed paths a few months back. As Judy padded toward him, strutting slowly, staring deep into his eyes, he froze. She was toying with him more than usual today, pushing all his buttons. He was fine with it. If hanging out in this tiny place meant getting special treatment from her, Alex was all for it.

 

     After a few gracefully swaying steps Judy arrived at Alex's large frame, placing a soft paw on his thigh. The two leaned into each other and shared a kiss. After another short, loving stare, Judy turned around and raised her arms slightly. Alex slipped his hands under her armpits and lifted her gently onto his lap. Judy loved being on top. She wasted no time before teasing him, wiggling her tail against his lower stomach, pretending to get comfortable. Her movements sent a tingling warmth down his spine. Typical rabbit, always frisky.

 

     Alex felt his length begin to expand as Judy continued teasing. His ears flipped back as he shifted slightly, his hardening cock already poking against Judy's entrance. She let out a giggle that became a moan, clearly pleased at exciting him.

 

     There was no way he would ever fit inside her with his massive equine length, but they had found creative ways of pleasing one another. Judy pushed outwards on Alex's legs. He got the message and spread them, allowing Judy to drop gracefully to her paws on the floor below. She bent forward presenting herself to Alex as she reached between her legs and fondled his balls, eliciting a low groan.

 

     By now, most of Alex's still hardening length had emerged. He gave his penis a flex, flipping it up from his side and forward between his thighs, right into Judy. As the mass of horse meat flopped onto her back Judy laughed, "Easy boy, looks like someone's getting excited."

 

     Judy felt the weight lift off her back as Alex's erection peaked. She eased her hips backward, still bending down with her hands on her knees until Alex's length slipped between her cheeks. Then she began to raise and slower her body, squatting and massaging the horse length with her round bunny cheeks. She didn't have a big butt but that didn't matter much. The soft hair of her tail teased against the horse's glans every time she reached the top of his length. The feeling was overwhelming. The horse's head bobbed up and down, up and down as Judy continued to work her magic on his shaft.

 

     "You enjoying that, little horsey?" Judy giggled affectionately.

 

     "Y-yes," Alex was barely able to stammer back, breathing heavily as Judy continued to work her magic. Lust began to cloud his mind. His hips began to rock as he enjoyed more and more of Judy's pleasing efforts.

 

     Before he could finish, Judy paused. Bringing her hips bag forwards with another seductive wiggle, she seemed to change tactics. Alex started longingly, eyes half closed as she shifted back again, this time hopping up onto his left thigh and crossing her legs.

 

     Before Alex could speak, he exhaled sharply, moaning as Judy teased the tip of his length with her fingertip. She must have felt his body shivering in pleasure. How was she so good at this? He wanted to find a way to please her back. He needed to pleasure her too.

 

     "Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were a bit smaller?"

 

     "W... What do you mean," the horse managed, her finger still swirling, teasing his glans.

 

     Her eyes stared seductively into his as she continued to make small circles with her fingertip. "Like if you were smaller, we could have fun together." A pause. Another moan from Alex, Judy's finger still toying with him. "Real fun."

 

     Was she talking about roleplay? Alex wasn't quite sure what she meant, but he played along, drunk with lust. "I guess it would be cool to be smaller."

 

     She leaned in, her voice becoming a seductive whisper. "What if you could become small? Would you try it?"

 

     "We could..." he began.

 

     "Yes we could," she replied, leaning in a little more.

 

     "Right now?" he asked, trying to maintain composure as she redoubled her efforts. Alex was so turned on.

 

     "Would you do it? Would you become small for me?" She whispered in his ear, her finger pausing just as he was nearing his climax.

 

     Alex thought for a moment. Was she was serious? She seemed quite serious for roleplay. Deep down he had always wondered what it would like being small instead of towering over everyone like he always had. Even if Judy was serious, this sounded like it could be fun. Big fun. And if there was anyone he'd consider that with, it'd be Judy. She was always so kind... So thoughtful... And sexy.

 

     "I would do anything for you," he vowed, his hips thrusting forwards, begging her to continue. He still wasn't sure what she was getting at, but he was enjoying her soft, seductive voice.

 

     "Wait right here, little stallion. I'll be right back," Judy said, hopping off his thigh.

 

 

     Was this some kind of game? Alex lost his train of thought as he watched her hips sway away from him, back toward the bedroom. He had to fight the urge to grab his own length and finish, trusting that Judy would be back to continue. Just what was she up to?

Chapter 2: Halfling by canadian1579

 

     Alex watched as Judy's pace quickened once she rounded the little wall that divided the bedroom and the living space. Her ears bounded up and down with each little step. She wandered over to the right side of her bed and he heard her grab something from next to her bed.

 

     She turned and glanced over the short dividing wall to face him. He could see a twinkle in her eyes. What was in that expression of hers? He wasn't quite sure. Judy emerged from behind the wall carrying something in her hand. It looked like a raygun or something from an old science fiction movie.

 

     "What's that?" Alex asked curiously.

 

     "This is something I picked up when we arrested a crazy scientist the other day. All of his inventions went straight into the evidence locker. All of them except this one. I managed to sneak it into the trunk of my patrol car so I could bring it home," Judy stated.

 

    "You took it?" Alex inquired. Still not quite sure what she had in mind.

 

     "I borrowed it," Judy corrected, "They have plenty of evidence, they won't know it's missing."

 

     "What does it do?" Alex pried further.

 

     "According to the manual, it changes the size of things," Judy stated. "I was thinking we could try it out together. I figured it might be a fun way to spice things up between us, what with the size difference and all," she continued.

 

     "Wait, you had time to grab the manual when you snatched, er borrowed it?" Alex joked, an eyebrow raised.

 

     "I'm a rabbit ninja, quick and sneaky," she fired back with a smile.

 

     Alex was fairly sure Judy was trying to roleplay or something. He had always fantasized about being smaller and figured Judy wanted to roleplay as the larger of the two. And a shrink ray? Come on. He decided to play along. Standing up, he commanded her, "Made me small, Judy. Make me small enough to please you."

 

     "You sure?" she asked.

 

     "Absolutely," he replied, still thinking this was a game.

 

     "Alright, here goes nothing." Judy pointed the device at him and pulled the trigger.

 

     There was a bright flash and then nothing happened. At least at first. Alex was still so startled by the flash that he didn't notice it beginning. Suddenly he didn't need to slouch to avoid the ceiling. In fact, the ceiling was retreating upwards. He looked forwards, his eyes were parallel with Judy's ears. Then their eyes were level. The apartment looked normal now. Alex was confused, and felt a little vertigo, but he was excited. Finally he could live out his fantasy and love Judy the way he had wanted to from the beginning. Then he kept sinking.

 

     Alex's eye level sank to Judy's mouth. Her shoulders. Then to her breasts. Her stomach. Finally his shrinking stopped when he was level with her thighs. As his senses began to return to him Alex was slightly conflicted. He had always fantasized about being smaller, but this small? Judy's naked form towered in front of him. "Uh... Judy? What just happe-"

 

     "It worked!" Judy interrupted, squeaking with joy. Her voice was slightly louder to him now. "You look so cute! Hold on a minute," Judy said as she spun around, gracing Alex with a view of her butt, each cheek now about as large as his head. He took a few steps forwards and leaned against the dividing wall, still slightly disoriented from the sudden change in perspective. Judy's dividing wall which now towered over him. Alex could do nothing but stare as Judy laid the size-device on a shelf far out of his reach. Her fluffy white tail bobbed with her hips as she stretched up and then settled back down. Any second thoughts were quickly forgotten.

 

     As Alex continued to ogle his lover's body, lost in disbelief and arousal, Judy whirled around to face him. Her eyes glowed with excitement and lust. "Okay my little horse, time to go for a ride."

 

    Judy took a huge step forward, her larger hands seizing Alex firmly by the wrist, and walked, pulling him toward the bedroom. Alex trotted behind her, struggling to match her pace as she yanked him along. Minutes before he had looked down at her butt. Now it was taking up a large part of his vision as it swayed and bobbed with each step ahead of him. "I guess I could get used to this," he muttered to himself.

 

     When they arrived at the bed, Judy paused at the end of the bed and stared down at Alex. Taking the hint, he clambered up onto the covers, drawing a giggle from Judy above.

 

     "You're too cute! I guess you can't hop onto a big bed like I can," she observed, hinting at her prowess at navigating Alex's oversized place.

 

     "You joining me up here or what?" Alex grunted as he lifted his other leg up.

 

     "I said I wanted to go for a ride, now get in the middle and lie down so I can saddle up," Judy commanded. Alex happily complied. Once he had crawled over to the head of the bed he flipped onto his back and looked down at Judy, her Amazonian form still looming at the end of the bed. She leaned forward.

 

     "It's time to tame my little stallion," she said as her paws settled down on the bed. She raised a leg, advancing into a crawl over top of him. Alex felt her weight shift the bed as she continued to advance slowly and steadily. Her eyes shifting down to his stiff length, "And it looks like you're just the right size, now," she grinned.  Alex's member throbbed with excitement as he stared at the behemoth rabbit advancing over top of him.

 

     She raised her other leg up onto the bed, moving forward some more. Her firm breasts swung slightly as she hovered over top of him on all fours. Her large head leaned forwards, their eyes closing as their lips met for a kiss. Well, sort of. Her lips completely covered his mouth and nose at this new size. Now he knew what she must have felt like before. As they kissed, Alex felt a spark in his loins, his lust took over as she continued her show of passion. He was ready.

 

     The kiss continued until Judy eased herself back, her Amazonian body dwarfed Alex completely. "We both know rabbits aren't really into foreplay. Time to see if it fits," she moaned, wiggling her hips. Judy was clearly enjoying his new size. She lifted her head and shoulders, straddling him on her knees. Her knees to lower paws stretched out nearly as long as he was tall on either side of him.

 

     The sight was unbelievable. Before Judy had barely crested Alex's waist, and his erect cock had been as long as her arm. Now she towered over him. The lower half of her legs pressed inward against most of his body, holding him in place. He guessed that his oversized equine cock would fill her just perfectly now. He was excited to find out. He felt her strong legs brace him more firmly as she positioned herself. He was at her mercy, but she was being gentle for him. They both wanted this.

 

     Judy settled her hips slightly. As she lowered, he knees splayed outward to let help her keep her position directly over him. She stopped as she Alex felt his glans poking against her folds. Judy and Alex both moaned at the touch, Judy rocking her hips forward and backward a bit, coating his tip in her fluids. She was already quite wet. One of her paws slipped down, grabbing some fluid from her labia and smearing it along the tip of his length, preparing him. His cock twitched at her soft touch.

 

     As soon as her paw had appeared, it retreated. Her hips grinded forward and backward one more time, wiggling slightly against his tip. She was lining up now. Her hips raised one last time and angled slightly forward as she settle down again, this time with a little more weight. He felt his tip push against her outer lips. Would it fit?

 

     She wriggled her hips ever so slightly, easing down slowly. After some brief resistance, his lubricated length began to slide in. Alex gasped at the sensation. Judy groaned, slowly settling lower before raising up again, keeping his tip inside of her. She settled down farther this time, her moaning growing in volume.

 

     Alex was overwhelmed with pleasure. He hadn't had actual sex in ages. Dating Judy had made that impossible. They had enjoyed one another's bodies thoroughly, but he had simply been too large to even thing about fitting before. Now he was thoroughly enjoying rediscovering the feelings of bliss and warmth that came with sex. Unable to contain himself, he let out a groan as Judy began pumping her hips slowly up and down. His hips began to thrust upward to her rhythm, guided by pleasure and instinct.

 

     Judy's palms thumped into the bed on either side of Alex. Her pace quickened, eliciting another moan from Alex. She continued bobbing up and down, taking him in all the way to the hilt with each thrust. He had wondered what it would feel like to experience this and now it was real. As pleasure took over, she began to pump her hips with increased vigor. Each time her hips would race up, jolting her and Alex with pleasure before settling down slowly sending tingles through his loins and out to the rest of his body. In this moment, they were one.

 

     Her moaning was continuous now. He could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around his cock. She was getting close. The size difference must have been turning her on even more than him because normally she lasted quite a while. He couldn't take it anymore, his eyes closed and his head tilted back. He began thrusting up harder. She clearly felt it because she pushed back with her larger form and even greater force, her strong hips and greater mass easily overpowering him and pushing Alex down into the soft bed.

 

     Finally, he was pushed over the edge. Alex felt a strong tingling sensation as he finished. His hips thrust rhythmically as he felt his seed pushed into his lover. A few seconds later Judy cried out, her back arching and her hips thrusting him into the bed with even greater force than before, winding him slightly. Her inner muscles squeezed down hard on Alex's cock as she climaxed, sending him one last overwhelming jolt of pleasure. 

 

     Both of them paused and relaxed for a moment with Alex still inside Judy, panting and exhausted. Judy leaned in again, hugging her horse and kissing him. "I think that's the biggest climax I've ever had." Judy whispered into his ear with an aroused giggle, clearly half-joking.

 

     "You weren't half bad, yourself," Alex replied. "I am so happy you found whatever that thing is. Now we can truly please each other."

 

     "I'm happy I have you to share it with," Judy said. "Did you really mean what you said earlier? That you wanted to please me?"

 

     "Of course," Alex said.

 

     "Thank you," Judy replied lovingly, staring into his eyes. "I don't know about you but I'm quite comfortable right now, do you want to just got to sleep a little early today?"

 

     "I'm spent," Alex laughed, "I definitely need some rest."

 

     "Can I try being the big spoon for once?" Judy asked.

 

     "Sure, I can wait to grow back for now. Let's enjoy this longer," Alex said.

 

     "Come here, little pony," Judy cooed as she withdrew Alex's softening length and rolled onto her side, pulling his body back toward her.

 

     Her arms surrounded him and he could feel her strength. She had so much power over him at her new size but she was still his gentle Judy. Alex was embraced by the larger rabbit and pulled firmly back into her chest. He felt her soft breasts cushioning his back as she tucked his head below her chin. He was surrounded by her warmth. He felt every breath she took, her heartbeat thumped softly against him, whenever she swallowed he felt it. Every sense, every small detail he had previously taken for granted was magnified at this new size. It made him feel all the closer to her. It wasn't long before his eyes drifted shut as he fell into a comfortable sleep.

 

Chapter 3: Reveille by canadian1579

     Judy and Alex rolled around during the night, separating from their embrace as they often did. Both were deep enough sleepers that they weren't awoken and by morning they were laying beside each other. Judy was first to open her eyes. Alex was far more worn out from yesterday's events. Judy gazed over at the smaller horse, her eyes scanning up and down his body and settling on the middle. His equine cock was poking out slightly. Alex was enjoying his dreams.

 

     Judy leaned in gently. She reached out a finger and began gently stroking the horse's sack. The effect was almost immediate. Alex shifted slightly but he remained asleep. His cock, however, did not. It began to expand further, stretching outward from his sheath. Despite his smaller size Alex's equine genes blessed him with a cock that would have been about normal size for Judy. She continued to stroke his sack and then his shaft, her eyes locked with it, watching it respond to her touch.  

 

     Before long she shifted her weight and softly rolled onto all fours atop the little horse. A slightly mischievous grin flashed briefly across her face before she lowered her head. Her tongue extended out as she gave the equine length a lick from its base to its tip. Alex's cock twitched again at the stimulation it was receiving. Judy checked again to make sure he was still asleep and repeated the gesture, slowly licking from bottom to top. This time Alex moaned softly, but somehow remained asleep. Judy's lips parted once more, wider this time. She lowered her mouth over Alex's length and took it in, sinking her head halfway down his shaft and closing her lips, sucking gently.

 

     Alex stirred from his rest with feelings of pleasure and ecstasy spreading through his body. His waist twitched at some sort of stimulation, but he was too drowsy to think of what was causing it. His eyes slowly opened as the world came into focus. Above him he saw the ceiling. Between him and the ceiling, there were to horizontal pillars that seemed to be bobbing back and forth. His eyes began to scan downward. The pillars were connected to a ... head? A familiar head. "Ohhhhhhh," he moaned as something slick teased his glans. Still slightly sleep drunk and slightly dazed from Judy's efforts, he slowly pieced together what was going on.

 

     "Judy?" he asked groggily, looking down at her. Her eyes opened and she stared back at him as her head bobbed up and down his length.

 

     "Mmmmmmmmm Ah-ekf," she moaned, continuing her work.

 

     She was so big. No. He was small. So it wasn't a dream, she had actually shrunk him with that device of hers. And now he was getting the biggest blowjob he had ever received. Maybe being smaller was better? He didn't have to change back soon did he? What if he took time off work? Then he coul-  "Ohhhhhhhh yes," he moaned as her tongue began to swirl across the tip of his glans, teasing around the edges.

 

     Alex thrust his hips upward softly, trying to control himself. He wasn't sure if he could make her gag but he sure didn't want to take that chance. He caught her smile at the edge of his vision as his head rolled back onto the bed again, overcome with ecstasy. Everything was better at this size.

 

    Suddenly, Judy's maw withdrew, leaving his cock in the open air. It felt slightly chilly with the sudden change of environment, but Alex was preoccupied with what was happening above him. Judy had begun to shift. Her large torso began to rotate as her head departed, initially turning away from him. Instead he was presented with a sight that left him slack-jawed.

 

     Judy had turned on her paws and knees and was presenting herself to him. Her torso turned and her face emerged, staring at him with wanting eyes. She gave her hips a slow, seductive wiggle. "Alright little horse, it's your turn take me for a ride."

 

     Alex was left speechless as Judy presented her massive rump to him, but he needed no further encouragement. Seeing her stance he shot up to his knees instinctively, only to find that he was far below his target. On his knees he was only eye level with her sex. After briefly gawking again at the sight in front of him. Judy continued to sway her huge hips suggestively as he stood up. While on her paws and knees Alex had to stand up for his cock to reach her. She was just so big. There was so much of her to please. His length twitched at the thought.

 

     He took a step closer, keeping his hips back and resting his hands atop Judy's athletic cheeks to ready himself. Her waist was far wider than his. It felt like he was resting his hands on a soft bed rather than on top of his girlfriend.  Judy's swaying slowed to a stop, allowing Alex to take aim. His length was still moist, thoroughly lubricated by Judy's earlier efforts. Judy had clearly already turned herself on. Her folds glistened with her fluids. Alex was suddenly reminded of the blissful feelings he had when he had awoken. It was time to return the favour.

 

     Alex eased his hips forward. Judy's lower lips, already slick with her fluids, readily accepting his length. Both of them moaned softly as he entered her, sliding halfway in before slowly retreating, then sliding farther in. In, and out, in and out, a little deeper each time. Judy's head dipped in ecstasy, her muscles squeezing his length. Alex's pace quickened, his thighs thumping against Judy each time he thrusted into her. He kept his hands firmly planted on her rear, enjoying the small waves of furry flesh he triggered each time he thrusted forwards.

 

     Judy's mouth had done a number on him earlier. It wasn't long before he felt his climax coming. He did his best to delay, trying to focus on pleasing Judy, but the thought of pleasing his Amazonian bunny pushed him past the edge even faster. With a few measured thrusts he came. He managed to thrust a little longer into Judy but he was spent. He collapsed onto her massive cheeks, his head landing in her fluffy tail.

 

     "Mmmmm, your cock fits so well at this size," Judy moaned back at him.

 

     "Your butt is the perfect cushion at this size," he panted, his voice muffled by her fluffy tail.

 

      Judy giggled, causing her hips to shake beneath Alex. "You must be tired after such a long, hard ride," she joked. Her head turned as if to look toward the entrance. "How about you take a break. I think I need some rest too. Your cock is still big even when you're waist high."

 

     As Judy eased her head and shoulders upward her little horse was forced to stand up and take a step back. Alex took a couple more steps and flopped down on the bed, spent and ready to relax. The bed shook as Judy thumped her large behind down next to him. She sat with her legs dangling off the side and letting out a happy sigh as she stared down at cute little Alex. Alex stared right back, smiling happily. He wondered what she was thinking as she stared down at him.

 

     Judy reached out a paw and traced a finger softly along Alex's inner thigh. He gave a sharp exhale, enjoying the feeling as she caressed him. He may have been spent, but Judy's teasing motions still filled him with pleasing feelings. His head settled onto the bed and his eyes squinted in pleasure.

 

     "You didn't finish yet, did you," he observed.

 

     "Not yet. Would you be willing to help me along?" she asked.

 

     "Anything for you," Alex replied, hypnotized by her finger tracing circles around his sheath.

 

     "Anything?" she asked inquisitively.

 

     "Anything," the smaller horse gasped, his hips shifting under her soft fingers.

 

     "Thank you, Alex. You finish catching your breath, I'll be back in a little bit," she said, her finger withdrawing. Judy eased herself off the bed and wandered out of the bedroom. Alex, still pleasure-drunk, opened his eyes and gazed at her hot butt as she sauntered out of the room, her paws thumping slightly on the ground. She was normally so quiet, was that on purpose? Or was he just noticing it at his new stature?

 

     "What I'd give to spend some time beneath that butt of hers. God I am so lucky," he muttered to himself before closing his eyes again. He wondered if he had time for a quick nap before she came back. He soon heard Judy's shower running and figured he had time. It wasn't long before he drifted off into a peaceful sleep, building his energy for whatever Judy had in mind for when she got back.

 

     Judy returned to find little Alex unmoved, napping on the bed. She raised her paw, shrinking device in hand and aimed, squeezing the trigger. There was a bright flash and, like before, the sleeping horse began to contract until he was less than half his previous size. She carefully discarded the shrink ray and thumped over to the bed, stepping a little heavier than usual.

 

     Alex stirred from his sleep. Did he hear thumping? How long had he been out? The first thing he noticed was that he was surrounded by the sweet scent of shampoo and, was Judy aroused again? He opened his eyes wondering what surprise awaited him this time. The world came into focus and he found two great pillars stretching upward toward a grey and white mass. Wait. No. No no no. She hadn't...

 

     "Rise and shine little Alex, I'm reaaaadyyyy," Judy's now louder voice called playfully from far overhead. She was standing facing away from the bed and he was staring up at her massive butt. Each cheek looked bigger than him. Her fluffy tail poked out above, wiggling as she shook her hips slightly.

 

     Alex opened his mouth but couldn't speak. She had made him even smaller. He wasn't sure how he felt about this, she was so massive now. "Judy?" he managed.

 

     A giggle boomed overhead. "Alright, here I come." Her rear descended over top of him, covering him in a massive shadow as it neared. Between her cheeks he saw her anus puckering and her moist folds, glistening as they approached.

 

     "Judy! Waiiiii-" her massive thighs impacted around him as her sex landed, covering most of his torso in heat and her slimy fluids.

 

     "Ohhhhh yes. Alex yes," Judy groaned overhead. He was small enough that he could feel her voice as she moaned. Her hips shifted sending massive frame forward and then back. Alex was coated from his hooves to his chest in her arousal. Despite being winded from the pressure her mass was putting on him he felt a ping of arousal in his groin. Was he ... enjoying this?

 

     "Ohhhh wow, this feels good," Judy gasped above. Her legs spread slightly as her hips wiggled left and right over Alex, spreading her lower lips across most of his torso.

 

     Once she seemed satisfied, Judy quit wiggling and began to grind forward and backward, forward and backward across his whole body. Alex was powerless, but increasingly aroused. The heat was overwhelming. He was surrounded by her on all sides. She must have been holding herself up with her paws on the bed because there was no way he could hold her weight at this size. Still unnerved by the size difference, his natural instincts kicked in and he reached out to push back against her mons in a futile attempt to free himself. His strength was nothing compared to her and she slid right back forward, moaning slightly louder. His struggling only seemed to please her more.

 

     He looked up hoping to get her attention only to see her eyes looking forward. "Yes, do that again," she said.

 

     "Do - what - again?" he managed to gasp as she continued to slide back and forth over him, her weight pressing down upon him.

 

     "Your hands, your little hands, Alex," she gasped. Alex felt her body trembling as she continued to grind. His head dipped backward, she was staring directly at him in the mirror. The pleasure, the need in her eyes washed his uncertainty away. She was huge, but she was still his Judy and he wanted to please her. His hands swiftly returned to her mons and he began to rub.

 

     "Lower," she commanded. Alex slid his hands down slightly.

 

     "Lower," she repeated. Alex finally figured it out, reaching for her clitoris. Thanks to her size she was grinding forward and backward too fast for his small arms to massage it easily, but finally he brushed against it and she paused, tensing up. A deep moan from Judy filled the room. Alex took the chance and began massaging with his hands, already slippery with her fluids. Judy's motions changed from sliding all over him to gentle thrusts of her hips into the bed around him. She was still clearly keeping most of her weight off of him but her mass was apparent.

 

     Alex had lost track of how long he had been pinned beneath Judy but he kept massaging her little bulb as best as he could. He tilted his head back again and met eyes with Judy in the mirror. The massive face that greeted him in the reflection was drunk with pleasure. He had never seen her quite as lost in ecstasy as she appeared to be now. It filled him with excitement that he was able to please someone as large as her.

 

     Lost in thought Alex was caught by surprise when Judy's low moans came to a crescendo and her hips began to shudder. Her head tilted back and her back arched, lifting her pussy off her smaller equine partner. After a few seconds she lifted off the tiny horse and stood to her full height, towering next to the bed.

 

     Alex turned, rolling onto his side so he could get a better look. He couldn't have been more than a quarter of her size now. If that. Her massive behind with its fluffy white tail was even sexier at this size. When it wasn't crushing him, that is. Then she turned to face him, crouching down as she did so. Her large face settled in front of him.

 

     "Oh my god Alex, that might be one of the best orgasms I have had. Thank you," She said.

 

     "My pleasure, love," he replied.

 

     Judy leaned in and gave him a kiss. Her mouth covered most of his face now. God this was hot. After a moment her lips withdrew, "Breakfast time?" she asked.

 

    "Breakfast time," Alex answered. 

Chapter 4: Breakfast and Some Fun by canadian1579

 

     "I bet you're hungry, let's head to the kitchen," Judy said down to her little lover.

 

     "Can I ride my huge rabbit?" asked Alex.

 

     "I think I could manage that," Judy said as she withdrew and spun around, presenting her shoulders and the back of her neck to Alex. "Hop on, squirt," she said, looking at him through the mirror again.

 

     As soon as he had settled on her back she ascended to her full height taking the little horse with her.

 

     "Whooooaaaa!" Alex cried excitedly as he flew upwards on her broad shoulders. Now this he could definitely get used to. "Giddy-up, Judy!" he cried as the massive rabbit thumped out of the bedroom.

 

     Alex shifted around on Judy's broad shoulders as she walked out of the room. Each step shifted him left and right, up and down. Even with her walking at an easy pace but he still had to hold on tight. Before Judy's footsteps had been silent to him, but now he could hear her heavy paws thumping down below. The feeling was exhilarating. He was being carried like an infant on his girlfriend's shoulders. No, even smaller than that. He wondered if he was still heavy at this size. That question was quickly answered when Judy arrived at the kitchen sink and abruptly grabbed him with both hands, raising him over her head and plopped him into the sink.

 

     "Here's some soap for you to clean up. I'm going to go clean myself up a bit. You did a number on me back there. Back in a few," Judy said before dropping handing him some soap, turning, and walking away without waiting for an answer. Alex didn't care. He leaned up against the edge of the sink and watched entranced by the sway of her rabbit tail as she walked away. Judy was clearly putting on a show for him and Alex couldn't wait for her to get back.

 

     Alex spent a little while washing himself in the sink. The water from the tap was warm thankfully. In the background he heard Judy continue to thump around but he was too distracted by cleaning the mess that he was up. Alex eventually climbed out of the sink and began to dry himself with towel he found on the counter.

 

     "Alright, little Alex. Breakfast time."

 

     Judy loomed overhead, watching as Alex dried himself off. He struggled slightly with the huge towel. Wait, wasn't this just a hand towel? He suddenly remembered how small he was. Judy must have seen him thinking and let out a soft giggle. She leaned down for a kiss. Alex was slightly startled by such a large mass rushing toward him, but he steadied himself, remembering who it was, returning her kiss. She took half of his snout into her mouth without even trying.

 

     "Mmmmm my little horsey smells so nice now. Alright, you ready for some breakfast? I have some carrots if you want one," Judy said.

 

     "That sounds great!" Alex replied. There was a brief pause as the two stared at each other a little longer. "Can I get a lift?" he finally asked.

 

     "Sure!" Judy replied excitedly. Had she been waiting for him to ask? He shook the thought aside as her massive paws came in and lifted him off the counter. She set him down on a chair next to the table, but he had to stand to reach the table's surface.

 

     Judy sat down across from him and placed a carrot down in front of him. The carrot was nearly half as large as he was, maybe more. Judy let out a laugh and said, "Oh, I guess that's a little big isn't it. How about we share?"

 

     "I think that might be a good idea," Alex replied.

 

     Judy picked up the carrot. "I'll take the big half," she said as she and slowly inserted the thick end into her mouth, biting off nearly the entire end and leaving only a little bit of the end. Alex just watched in disbelief as she put the remaining morsel of carrot in front of him. "Mmmmmm, so tasty," she moaned.

 

     Alex watched slack-jawed as Judy chewed, feeling a familiar tingling in his groin tingling as Judy laid the carrot in front of him, her eyebrow raised as she was clearly enjoying his reaction.

 

     "You gonna finish that?" Judy asked, noticing he hadn't eaten his tiny carrot end.

 

     "Y-yeah, I might be a minute," Alex managed, dumbstruck and half hard.

 

     "Alright. I'll see you at the couch when you're done," Judy said, winking as she stood up and sauntered away. Alex was left to munch on his carrot, enjoying the view as Judy's tail bobbed left and right while she walked to the couch.

 

     Once he had finished his breakfast, he turned to his next task: getting to Judy. Alex carefully lowered himself over the edge of the chair and down to the ground. It was a bit of a struggle, but he managed to clamber down safely. Alex then turned to wander under the table and over to the couch only to see Judy sitting and staring at him. He also noted her shrinking device sitting on the coffee table in front of her. "Come on Alex, let's play a fun game," she said, beckoning him excitedly.

 

     "Ok!" Alex called back as he began to walk over, wondering what she had in mind.

 

     "So I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to play some hide and seek? I haven't played that game in forever," Judy asked.

 

     "That sounds fun! But... I don't think you would be able to hide very well," Alex replied jokingly. 

 

     Judy laughed. "Not me silly, you! But you're right, it might be kind of hard to find good hiding spots at your current size as well. ... What if I made you a little smaller?" she proposed.

 

     "Haha I dunno," Alex began, "I guess that would made it easier to hide bu-" 

 

     "You're right! Here, let me fix that," Judy interjected, shrinking device suddenly in hand and pointed at Alex. Before he had time to finish his response there was a flash, just like he had seen the previous day and the world expanded outward around him again. He couldn't quite guess his height but now Judy's massive bunny paws now looked about twice as long as he was tall. Maybe more. He felt a tingling in his loins as his mind wandered, but was soon interrupted by Judy's cheerful voice.

 

     "Hey there little guy," Judy cooed, leaning forward off the couch and nearly over top of Alex. Even her voice was larger now. "You ready for our little game?"

 

     "Oh yeah, breast get started. I mean, tits time to go, I mean... boobs," was all that Alex managed to stammer as he stared at her huge chest.

 

     "My eyes are up here buddy," Judy teased, laughing at his horny response to his new stature. She wiggled her chest a little, her breasts rocking slightly. "Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of playtime with these later," she reassured him.

 

     Alex managed to turn his head and met her gaze. He couldn't wait to explore every inch of her. But for now...

 

     "Alright Alex, you've got a minute starting now. Ready-set-go," Judy declared, clearly rearing to go.

 

     As Judy covered her eyes Alex made a run for it, wondering where he should hide. As he ran he noticed his shorts from the night before. How had he ever fit into anything that massive before? Alex shook the thought away as he continued running. He decided to keep things simple and quietly slipped behind the large decorative jars that Judy had next to her TV. Why run far when he could hide perfectly well next to her, beneath her notice. He prayed her sensitive ears hadn't heard him, but figured that his new statured made his footsteps lighter and harder to hear than before.

 

     "Two, one, zero. Alright little horsey, here I come!" Judy called out. Alex heard her rise out of the couch and take a step. Thoom.  The sound was by no means overpowering but her steps had increased in impact from his previous size. The floor vibrated slightly with her first step.

 

     Alex felt himself getting hard. He couldn't help it. He was loving being tiny. Thoom Thoom Thoom. More vibrations. He wondered if he could sneak a peek, but he didn't want to risk getting caught this early. Alex was going to make Judy work to win this game.

 

     "Where aaaaarrrre yoouuuuuuu," he heard her call out lovingly. Her heavy paws pounding the floor as she wandered toward the bedroom. Alex managed to steal a brief glimpse of her as she passed. She was absolutely massive now. He couldn't wait to be found.

 

 

     Thump, thump, thump. "Hm, well he's not in here," Alex heard Judy observe from the bedroom.

 

     He stayed crouched against the large jar. Jar? A vase? Who cares. He quickly stopped contemplating the art and heard (and felt) Judy returning to the living space. This time he concealed himself as Judy rounded the corner, fearing she would be looking down for him.

 

     Alex heard Judy stop next to the shelf across from him. "Maybe he's below here or something?" she mumbled before dropping to all fours. "Nope, maybe he's under the couch?" she continued.

 

     Alex peeked out from cover but wasn't ready for the sight in front of him. Judy had gotten down on all fours, her fluffy white tail pointing up into the air, and was fully presenting herself in his direction. Up ahead on the far side of the fluffy mass he saw her head continuing to search beneath the couch. Her upper torso shifted about as she continued looking wagging her rear at him even more. He couldn't help it, he wanted a clear view.

 

     Alex stepped into the open. It was time to move into a new hiding spot anyway, right? But a few more seconds couldn't hurt. Alex continued to stare, lost in Judy's beauty until he realized that things had gotten rather quiet. His eyes shifted down from her tail to her anus, her sex, and then lower until he saw it. She was staring at him, her head upside down between her legs. He was about to turn and run when her leg lunged back at him sending a massive paw in his direction. The smaller horse was suddenly pinned against the wall by Judy's forepaw.

 

     "Gotcha," Judy declared.

 

     Alex remained stuck against the wall, winded by the sudden pressure he faced. As he hung there it occurred to him that the impact probably should have hurt a lot more than it did. His only discomfort was a result of the pressure from the paw making it hard to breath. "Hey Judy, you're pressing a little hard," Alex managed to wheeze. Was his body more resilient at this size? A dangerous thing to test but if this experience was any indication who knew what she could do to him...

 

     Her foot eased off slightly, allowing him to breath, but Alex remained pinned against the wall. "Sorry. How's that?" she asked, concern in her voice.

 

     "Much better," Alex groaned, his as arousal growing reached new heights. Her paws still smelled of shampoo but there remained a distinct smell of Judy. It was intoxicating. His began to stroke the massive sole he was up against. He heard a low groan from ahead.

 

     "Now to claim my prize," Judy said with a teasing tone. Her paw withdrew as she raised to a kneel and stood up, turning to face little Alex. "What am I going to do with you?" she asked herself. 

 

Chapter 5: Putting Things on Paws by canadian1579
Author's Notes:

 

 

 

     Alex might as well have not heard her. His eyes were still on the massive paws in front of him. Seconds ago, one of those paws had overpowered him. He wanted to touch them again. He wanted to feel them. Smell them.

 

     "Do you want to play with them some more?" Judy boomed overhead, snapping Alex out of trance to meet her gaze. By the mischievous tone in her voice, Alex figured she was completely aware of his raging hard-on. "Go ahead, hop on," she dared, stepping forward gently and settling her right paw in front of him.

 

     Alex hesitated and then complied. He didn't feel scared, this was just so much so fast. Yesterday Judy had been roughly even with his waist. Today he was just over toe-high and about to ride one of her paws like a... he tried not to think about it too much. He struggled with her fur a bit but managed to climb up and sat down hugging against her huge ankle.

 

     "Hold on," her bellowing voice warned from overhead. Alex grabbed two handfuls of fur and held tight before surging upwards as Judy began to walk toward the couch. Air rushed past him from behind and he was shoved into the soft wall in front of him with each step. Alex felt the acceleration as her paw arced up, forward, and then down again before thumping into the ground, jolting his whole body. It was exhilarating.

 

     He vaguely remembered what it felt like to ride along on someone's foot as a young colt, but this was on a whole different scale. A lazy pace for Judy was faster than he could hope to run if he was following along. He struggled to hold on as Judy took another step. The couch had been a bit far for Alex, but for Judy it was only three steps away.

 

     "Whhhoooooaaaa!" Alex cried excitedly as Judy kept walking.

 

     "Having fun down there?" she asked.

 

     "This is awesome!" Alex called up to her.

 

     "No need to yell. Rabbit ears, remember?" Judy teased.

 

     "Giddyup! Let's get these sexy paws moving some more!" Alex yelled, enjoying himself thoroughly.

 

     "Hmmmm if my paws are that sexy then I guess you won't mind spending some quality time with them," Judy joked, taking a couple more huge steps before raising the paw he was on upward. Alex hoped she wasn't joking.

 

     Alex surged upward again as Judy lifted her paw higher this time. "Last stop, everybody off!" Judy giggled above. Alex looked over the side and found himself suspended high (to him) in the air above the couch. Judy clearly sensed his apprehension. "Don't worry, the device's manual said you're more durable at that size. Plus, it's soft!" she reassured him.

 

     The manual said what?! Well, he trusted her... and Alex hadn't been injured by her paw earlier come to think of it... and it wasn't thaaaat far. You only live once. "Woohoo!" Alex cried as he dropped from Judy's paw, plummeting downward. He bounced once on the soft surface before settling down again. He felt the couch shake as if it had been hit by an earthquake and turned to find Judy after getting his bearings. All he saw was a grey mass plummet overtop of him before he was mashed down by Judy's paw.

 

     "Time for my prize," Judy laughed, clearly enjoying herself.

 

     Alex was completely covered by Judy's huge paw, his back pushed into the soft couch cushion below. He used to massage it with one or two fingers, didn't he? His thoughts were interrupted as Judy began kneading her paw lightly over him. All he could see was Judy's paw fur as her forepaw pushed and shoved back and forth, grinding up against him. He could smell the same clean paw scent he did earlier, it was nice. The massaging across his front was thoroughly stimulating his groin. Alex felt himself getting hard. Was he really sexually aroused by this kind of domination?

 

     Thump.

 

     Just as Alex was about to start grinding his hips to Judy's paw treatment, the pressure lifted off him and he was brought back into the bright room. Judy had sat down, one of her furry legs flanking his left, looking like a rounded wall to him.

 

     The paw that had been on top of him raised before the leg it was attached also thumped down on his right, shaking the "floor" beneath him. He up to Judy, then to the legs on either side of him.

 

     "All that walking around trying to find you has made my paws a little sore. Do you think you could give them a rub?" Judy fake-pouted down to him. "It looks like you were enjoying my paws anyways," she observed, glancing at his erect penis.

 

     Alex stared back, his mind clouded by arousal, "Um, yeah, sure," he managed after a few seconds. He turned around and walked out from between her legs where her paws sat awaiting his arrival.

 

     Judy simply giggled and wiggled her toes. "Alright, make sure to do them both." She eased herself back into the seat, getting herself comfortable. Her eyes followed Alex until he disappeared behind her left paw.

 

     Alex stood there, staring at the massive paw in front of him. There was no way he'd be able to give a proper massage at this size but he'd do what he could. He reached his hands out and touched her paw. Judy giggled and flinched slightly, her paw retracting away.

 

     "Haha, that tickles. Maybe try pushing a bit harder. Try using your whole body," Judy teased.

 

     She was enjoying this. Alex waited for her paw to settle back down and leaned in, this time pushing against it with his whole body. He began griding up and down, massaging her with his arms while his torso (and his glans) pushed against her. A low moan echoed from above. It seemed that his efforts were paying off.

 

     Before long all Alex could smell was Judy. She was taking over his brain, all he could think of was pleasing her. His groin continued to be stimulated by the fur on her paws. He began to thrust lightly as he continued to massage. Without thinking his tongue came out briefly, licking against the massive surface in front of him. Her moans increased in volume each time he licked.

 

     Alex began to get tired, but Judy's moans encouraged him. All he wanted to do was please her. "Alright, little stallion. Can you do the other one now?" he heard her studder from above. Was she aroused? A peak around the side of her paw upward confirmed his suspicions. Judy was staring at the ceiling, her fingers tracing circles around her vagina as she breathed heavily.

 

     Instantly rejuvenated by the sight of her pleasure, Alex moved to Judy's other paw and got to work. Judy's low moans continued to vibrate around him as she enjoyed his little efforts.

 

     Alex lost track of time as he continued massaging. Eventually he grew too tired despite the noises of encouragement he was hearing from his larger lover.  Judy must have sensed his fatigue. Her paw gently shifted slightly, moving away from him. "Thank you, Alex. That felt so good," she said down to him.

 

     Alex was too tired to respond, he simply flopped down onto his butt and smiled at her, giving a thumbs up.

 

     "I think you've earned a reward," Judy said with a seductive tone. Alex didn't have to imagine too hard to figure out what was about to happen. Judy lifted a huge paw and brought it down to rest so her middle toe rested on his torso. Or more specifically, against his hard length. Alex's head collapsed back against the bed in ecstasy as Judy began to slowly rub her toe forward and backward against his lower torso, applying enough pressure to stimulate but not enough pressure to squeeze the air out of him.

 

     "Oh god, ohhhh wow," was all he could manage as his arms spread out against the soft couch below him. He was in heaven right now. His hips began to thrust against the massive toe. He felt the itchy pressure build within. "So," gasp, "close."

 

     Alex heard Judy moan somewhere far away, undoubtedly stroking herself off to the power she was wielding over her tiny lover. The thought sent Alex over the edge, his hips pumping as his tiny load discharged out onto his chest, Judy's toe managing to avoid most of his spray by staying below is glans.

 

     "You all finished down there, little one? I think you've earned a rest. Your massage made me kind of sleepy. Do you want to cuddle up for a quick nap?" Judy asked.

 

     Alex had no idea how he could cuddle with her at this size, but he didn't need to think twice. "Yes please," he moaned.

 

 

 

     "Could you hold out your arms?" Judy asked. Alex quickly complied. Judy leaned forward and reached forward with one arm, grabbing Alex gently with her fingers under each arm, holding him gently but firmly enough that she wouldn't drop him. Alex soared into the air and over to Judy's awaiting form. Before placing him down Judy wiped a finger across him, wiping the cum clean from his chest. She took the finger into her mouth, sucking his essence of her digit. "Mmmmmm, still tastes good, even at this size," she joked. Alex couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity.

 

     Judy laid on her back and set Alex down onto her stomach so that his upper body was between her breasts. "Perfect," she moaned, clearly aroused by their size difference. "Ohhhhh, you fit just right," Judy's huge voice vibrated below him. Alex raised and lowered on her chest with every breath. Beneath him he felt her heart beating. He reached out and stroked one of her breasts. A sharp inhale by Judy lunged Alex upward, her heartbeat accelerated.

 

     "Maybe later, my little horse, but for now, let's have take it easy," Judy whispered down to him. "You comfy?"

 

     "You have no idea," Alex replied.

 

     A massive paw settled down onto Alex, holding him in place and surrounding him in her warmth. It didn't take long for both of them to drift off to sleep.

Chapter 6: A New Home? by canadian1579

     Alex was awoken by a powerful yawn that filled his ears and lifted his whole body up and down as Judy inhaled and exhaled. The sun hadn't shifted out the window much so they must not have slept for long.

 

     Suddenly, he felt Judy stretching around him, clearly well-rested from their short nap. He was about to ask her how she was doing when the ground beneath him began to shift, tilting upwards. As Judy's body became more vertical, Alex quickly found himself beginning to slide from between Judy's breasts.

 

     As her body lifted, Judy began to rotate into a seated position, thankfully far enough back that the couch surface remained between her thighs and directly below Alex. He would have felt more relief had the surface of the couch not been several metres away at his size. He reached out desperately to try and arrest his fall, but Judy's clean fur slipped from his hands, too smooth to hold onto.

 

     Alex propelled out of control down Judy's belly, bouncing off her navel and plummeting over her mound, landing between her thighs. He managed to land flat on his back with a thump against the soft couch surface. Yep, definitely more durable, he thought to himself while trying to make light of his predicament. He didn't have much time to contemplate his robust body, however.

 

     Judy's torso rolled forward as she settled into a more seated stance. Alex still winded from the fall could only watch as her massive sex approached rapidly. "That's not g-," was all he could manage to let out before the massive lips settled right down on top of him. In an instant the light around him was blocked and all sounds muffled as Judy's vagina spread across Alex's miniature body. Thankfully, she wasn't wet, but she was still a little sticky from when he had excited her before their nap.  

 

     "Mmmmmm," he felt more than heard as Judy's voice resounded around him. She wasn't enjoying his predicament blissfully unaware of his location, was she? Alex hoped she would notice him soon. He didn't feel like he was in any mortal danger, but there was enough pressure that it was hard for him to breathe. He tried to wiggle his hooves hoping to find purchase somewhere to help escape only to realize they too were trapped under Judy's massive folds. It was slightly emasculating to be completely eclipsed by his lover's sex, but he couldn't help but be slightly turned on by his predicament.

 

     Judy shifted her weight slightly, moaning above him. Her juices began to seep out slightly, coating his entire body with even more stickiness. Alex was definitely interested in playing with her down here soon, but right now he just wanted to escape. This wasn't how he wanted to please Judy. After a few more seconds of Judy shifting, a muffled sound overhead accompanied a sudden jolt of her large hips. Had she finally realized he was down here?

 

 

     Judy rolled her hips back, returning light and sound to Alex's world. Her vagina raised and with it went Alex, lifted briefly as he peeled off her sticky outer lips, falling the short distance to the couch sticky with Judy's scent. Past her mons he saw enormous purple irises far ahead filled with concern, looking down at him through her open thighs.

 

     Alex laid there staring back, winded by the preceding events. Judy turned around and leaned over him, her eyes still showing concern. "Are you okay?" she asked, "I'm so sorry, you're so light I didn't feel you when I woke up. You must have had quite the fall, I didn't mean to."

 

     "It's okay! I'm just a little sticky now, but I'm fine," Alex replied.

 

     "I'm so sorry," Judy repeated.

 

     "Don't worry about it. I'm sure we both enjoyed it a little bit at least. You're definitely a lot heavier than this morning," Alex joked.

 

     "Did you just call me fat?" Judy asked, fake-horrified.

 

     "Humungous," Alex declared.

 

     "Well, you're all sticky. Let me help you with that," Judy teased as she grabbed Alex and raised him to her lips.

 

    Judy's hand raised Alex above her mouth and lowered him in hooves-first. Once he was mostly in, her lips closed around him and she began to suck on him gently. Her nimble tongue slid behind him, massaging and caressing him, paying particular attention to his muscular backside. After a few more seconds, Alex was pulled out again and brought up before Judy's huge, gazing eyes.

 

     "There. All clean," she declared.

 

     "And covered in your slobber," Alex laughed.

 

     "Are you insulting your goddess?" Judy asked jokingly.

 

     Goddess? "No, of course not. Please show mercy," Alex played along. She was joking, right? It was getting harder and harder to tell since yesterday afternoon.

 

     "Very well. I will forgive you this time," Judy replied. "Do you want to have a quick rest while I head out to run some errands?" She asked him.

 

     "That would be lovely. I'm still tired after massaging your large paws," Alex replied.

 

     "Even after your two naps, eh?" she teased, "Well we can't have that. I need you energetic so you can massage me elsewhere later!" Judy said, grinning mischievously. "I have to head out for some errands soon so I was thinking, how we get you a new home to sleep in when I'm not around?"

 

     Alex noted that familiar tone in Judy's voice that had accompanied today's earlier mischief. A new home? Like, for the weekend? Questions grew at the back of Alex's mind but were quickly extinguished and forgotten thanks to his arousal from Judy's full-body massage. A place to rest (and possibly to act on those urges while she was out) sounded.

 

     "Um, sure. What exactly did you have in mind?" Alex asked.

 

     "Let me set you down here and I'll show you," Judy said as she placed him down on the ground. "You just start making your way over next to the pottery you were spying on my from behind earlier." As she finished speaking Judy ascended off the couch to her towering full height and walked right over Alex. He felt a strong wind rush by as her humungous paw flew over him. He couldn't get over how huge she was compared to him. He barely came up to her ankles, and the floor quaked with each heavy step of hers. The sight was exhilarating.

 

     He began to walk under the coffee table toward where Judy had indicated before. To his right he saw her bend over and pick up something rather large off her bookshelf. He probably could have seen what she was picking up easily had his eyes not been glued to her gargantuan glutes that flexed as she bent over to pick up the object. He briefly caught her excited eyes grinning at him as she grabbed the large object up from the shelf. As she stared, he began walking into the open between her and the wall she had indicated before.

 

     "Careful, my little horsey. Your goddess can't see you easily while carrying this. We wouldn't want you to get squashed, would we"

 

     "I have faith in you oh merciful goddess," Alex quipped with a cheerful dose of sarcasm. She sure loved that goddess line he thought, chuckling to himself.

 

     "Faith or not, don't move from there just to be safe," Judy insisted. Alex decided to follow her advice and stood still.

 

     Once she had secured the bulky cargo she hefted it up and spun. Her heavy steps pounded into the floor as she casually sauntered his way, walking clean over top of him again carrying what appeared to be ... a doll house? 

 

     BOOM.

 

     Judy set the large blue doll house down in front of Alex, leaving it against the apartment's dividing wall next to the large pieces of pottery he had been hiding from earlier. He walked in between Judy's large, fully spread legs as she stood squatting over the heavy dollhouse, adjusting it slightly so it was lined up perfectly. He would have admired her attention to detail but his wandering eyes instead travelled along her arms, still bracing the side of the dollhouse, and up to her bent-over torso that formed an enormous canopy overhead.

 

     "Sorry," she exhaled rather sharply, "that was a little heavier than I remembered." She took a step back so she wasn't standing directly over top of Alex and asked, "But go on and check it out! The rent is cheap, and I think you'll find it fits most of your needs."

 

     "Whoa, cool!" Alex exclaimed as he walked up to the front door and pulled it open. Inside he found the room, the furniture, everything was roughly his size. Some of it was even fabric, rather than plastic. Although he still doubted he would spend too much time hanging out in here. Still, he was about to go to bed in a doll house. A doll house!

 

     "Go on, have a look inside. I hope you like it," Judy said excitedly, ogling his tiny form as she loomed above.

 

     "This is awesome Judy, thank you," he said before wandering in the front door. The first floor had a desk and a couch and not much else. Nice place to chill, but no bed yet. He decided to press onward and wandered over to the stairs at the back of the dollhouse. As he climbed he couldn't help but notice the stairs felt slightly off scale to him but he could get used to that. Upon ascending the final stair he turned to face the room and was not at all prepared for the sight awaiting him.

 

     Alex turned at the top of the stairs and found himself face to face an absolutely giant flared purple cock head connected to a silicone shaft far longer than he was tall. Next to the elephantine dildo was a sizeable string of anal translucent purple beads with a heart-shaped pull-handle at the end. Thinking for a second he realized he could probably curl up and fit inside the largest bead if he tried. Shaking the thought and looking to the left, he saw was a butt plug roughly as tall as he was propped up against the bed he guessed was his to sleep in. Staring at the toys surrounding him ideas began to build in his mind. He wondered if he could outperform these. Or work well alongside them...

 

     Alex wandered over to the giant dildo and placed his hands on the smooth silicone. It was extremely heavy. He doubted he could budge it on his own. As he walked past the tip he noticed something else. Leaning up against the giant dildo was a little stormtrooper action figure not much larger than he was.

 

     "How's it goin' in there squirt? Like your new place?" Alex heard Judy ask from outside.

 

     THOOM.

 

     Out the window Alex heard and felt Judy land down on all-fours before seeing one of her massive eyes peer into the window. Her eyes widened suddenly in surprise as she looked inside the dollhouse. "Oh sorry! I totally forgot I was storing those in there," she quickly apologized. There was a rush of wind as the roof was flipped open and Judy's paw grabbed the toys out from in front of him one by one.

 

     "Wow, Judy. You have quite the dollhouse accessory set," Alex laughed.

 

     "Careful, or I might have to add you to my collection," Judy chirped back.

 

     Alex started to wonder if she already sort of had. "Say, what's with the stormtrooper figure? And where are the other dolls for this place?"

 

    "It's... They're... um... no need to worry about that," Judy responded, shifting uneasily because of whatever it was she wasn't saying.

 

     It didn't take much imagination for Alex to start guessing. Judy must been fantasizing about being the larger one a relationship for a while now. At least she was treating him kindly, and she could grow him back. Couldn't she? Was now the time to ask that? Alex decided to let it wait until Sunday. "Well anyways," he said, "thank you for the nice house to sleep in. I could definitely use a long nap."

 

     "You're welcome!" she cooed down to him, smiling with glowing eyes.

 

     "And thank you for not making me share it with your giant toy collection," he joked.

 

     "Ohhhh so that's how it is," she laughed. "Just for that I'm leaving one in there with you." Her paw returned, holding the butt plug. She placed it down in the centre of the room. This time she stood it up on the flared bottom. The shining plug nearly surpassed his height. Was he really that small now?

 

     "Say hello to your new co-wor... I mean friend," Judy continued sarcastically.

 

     "I'm sure we'll get along just fine," Alex said, laughing inwardly at the absurdity of what was happening. "Do you think you'll be gone long?"

 

     "Not long, I just need to get some food, drinks, and some more lu-, some more laundry detergent," she told him. Laundry detergent eh?

 

     "Sounds good, I'll try not to enjoy your toy too much while I'm gone," Alex joked.

 

     "I'd love to see you try," Judy giggled. "Maybe we can all have some fun together some time," she said seductively and bit her lip. "Anyways, you had better rest and regain your energy. You're going to need it when I get back," she said with a wink as she closed the roof over him. Through the window in front of him he saw her rise and walk away. "Maybe next time when you have a little more energy you can tag along!" she called as she thumped away.

 

THOOM Thoom thoom.

 

     The whole dollhouse trembled slightly with the first few steps she took into the other room. The casual power of her overwhelming mass was magnificent. Alex turned again to her giant butt plug which wobbled ever so slightly each time the dollhouse shook. He sat there wondering what it would feel like to be inside of her. Being this small was starting to affect him. He enjoyed pleasing her, but he wasn't just a toy for Judy like her butt plug was.

 

     Or was he? He thought back to the stormtrooper that had been lying up against her massive horse dildo. Had she been fantasizing about having someone small when she played with it?

 

     He decided to shelve the thought for the time being and sat down on the bed. He stared again at the golden silicone butt plug briefly. His imagination ran wild for a few more minutes, but then it was time to rest. Today had been eventful so far and there was plenty of more to come when Judy returned from her errands. In the distance he heard Judy getting dressed before thumping around some more. "See you sooooooon," she called as she shut the door behind her.

 

     Alex couldn't wait for her to return.  For now, though, he laid down against the miniature bed. It was a little harder than he was used to but there was some padding on the top at least. Alex was just happy to have somewhere safe to regain his energy for their next round of fun.

Chapter 7: Dreams vs. Reality by canadian1579

     It was dark when Alex awoke. He wondered how long he had been asleep. He looked around and was startled to find himself back to normal size and lying on the floor in the middle of Judy’s living room. “Judy? You there?” he called out. No answer.

 

     Alex sat up, immediately noticing that the dollhouse from before was no longer there. Had it all been a dream? He was about to stand up to peer into Judy’s bedroom to see if she was sleeping quietly or something but suddenly the room darkened as the light from outside the window was blocked. It didn’t get cloudy all of the sudden, did it?

 

     “Alex, come oooouuuuut,” Alex’s ears shot up as he suddenly heard a familiar voice calling out. It definitely wasn’t inside, but where else would it be? What was going on?

 

     Light flooded back in through the windows suddenly. “Aaaaaleeeeex,” he heard again, this time from slightly farther away. His curiosity peaked. Considering what he had survived with Judy the other day, he figured nothing too bad could happen. Well nothing ventured, nothing gained. He stood up groggily, still waking up and made his way to the door. His eyes remained focused downward, avoiding the smaller furniture strewn around Judy’s apartment. It felt a little weird having to step over things. After making it to the patio door he pushed it open and stepped out, closing it behind him to keep the cool air conditioned air inside.

 

     Judy’s patio was so narrow compared his apartment. He was careful not to tip over the low handrail as he began to turn from the building. Looking down the street to the left, he saw nothing. Not even cars or traffic. Weird. He began to spin, his eyes panned right across each building until he saw two massive grey pillars. Furry pillars? Thighs. Those were thighs. And just above and between them was a familiar sight from the past couple days. Looking further up he finally met Judy’s humongous gaze. She was huge. Too huge.

 

     “There you are, I was wondering when you’d finally come out,” her voice rumbled around him. A massive paw settled on the building’s roof above and behind him, shaking the whole building.

 

     “Judy, what’s going on?” Alex managed.

 

     “I was worried you would never come,” Judy continued, either not hearing or ignoring him. “My stomach just won’t stop rumbling, I’m just so hungry,” her eyes gazed down at him with intensity. Her other paw began to approach him.

 

     “Judy, what are you doing?” Alex asked, his voice wavering.

 

     “You look just snack size at that height,” she said, scaring him.

 

     “Alright Judy, this isn’t funny anymore,” Alex tried to open the door behind him, finding it locked.

 

     “Come here little horse,” Judy said as her paw grabbed Alex, bringing him up to her face. Her tongue extended out, licking him slowly from bottom to top.

 

     “Judy – you’re – scaring – me,” Alex managed as her monstrous tongue continued to assault him.

 

     “Mmmmmm, so good,” Judy moaned, clearly ignoring him.

 

     “Stop!” Alex cried out.

 

     “Snack time,” was all Judy said before shifting her grip and raising Alex upward by one of his legs.

 

     Alex’s stomach fell as Judy’s imposing for seemed to drop far below him. Suddenly Judy’s fingers stopped, leaving him dangling. He looked up briefly to see if he could free himself and then below, only to see Judy’s massive, outstretched maw. Alex flailed his arms and his other leg helplessly to try and signal Judy to stop as his final destination approached, but there was nothing he could do. Judy’s maw only grew larger and larger until she leg go of his ankle and he began to drop.

 

     Alex gasped, sitting up suddenly from his sleep. It was a dream. Thank god. He took a few deep breaths.

 

     “Good morning little one, have a good rest?” a voice boomed from his side.

 

     Alex turned to see Judy’s giant eye in the window. “Hey Judy, welcome back,” he waved, suddenly a little nervous about his size.

 

     “Welcome back?” she laughed. “You’ve been asleep all night little buddy. It’s breakfast time,” Judy said.

 

     Breakfast… Food… All Alex could think back to was his dream. She wouldn’t eat him. Would she?

 

     Alex’s room filled with light once again as Judy opened the roof of the dollhouse above him.

 

     “When I got back yesterday you were out like a rock. I waited for a while watching you snore but eventually I gave up and before long I was in bed too. I just got up a few minutes ago but when I saw you resting I had to sit and watch for a little longer. You are too cute when you sleep!” Judy cooed.

 

    “Thanks, haha” Alex laughed nervously. As he looked up at his massive Judy, his eyes focusing on her huge mouth.

 

     Judy’s paw rushed in, securing Alex before raising out toward Judy’s head. “You must have been having a good dream there,” she said, her eyes focusing on his full-masted penis. Before he could reply her tongue raced out, licking him from head to hoof, moaning as she did it. Alex too moaned involuntarily as her slick tongue dragged across his hard length. Was that a kiss, or was she tasting-testing him? His dream may have been making him paranoid but the lines between dreams and reality were quickly beginning to blur these past couple days.

 

    “Mmmmmm salty, and now that you’re up it’s breakfast time,” Judy continued before standing up and wandering over to the kitchen table. Alex was shuffled around as Judy closed her fist around him trapping his arms as his sides and his still-hard length between her fingers. Alex was only trapped in her grasp briefly as Judy stood up and took a few steps before dropping him him down on a hard, white surface. A plate.

 

     Judy, what are you doing?” Alex inquired nervously.

 

     “Getting ready to eat, what do you mean?” she replied, facing away from him as she grabbed things from the counter.

 

     “Why am I on a plate?” Alex asked.

 

     Judy turned around with a carrot in one hand and a small bowl filled with something, Alex couldn’t see what. “I just figured you might be a bit small to reach from the side of the plate at your size. What, did you think I was going to eat you or something?” she laughed.

 

     “Yeah, that’d be crazy,” Alex laughed, snapping back to reality and realizing he had nothing to worry about. She was still the same, loving Judy.

 

     Judy snapped off a tiny piece of carrot and handed it to Alex. “There you go, squirt. Enjoy!” she said as before finishing the rest of the giant vegetable in two bites.

 

     Alex just sat there open-mouth for a second. Everything she did from this perspective was majestic, massive, and the longer he stayed small the more everything she did turned him on. Alex continued staring, lost in thought, until he realized she was staring back at him.

 

     “Whatcha thinking about?” She asked in a seductive tone.

 

     Gulp.

 

     “You,” was all Alex could manage.

 

     Judy giggled. “You’re just too cute. Now finish your big snack so we can head over to the couch together.”

 

     Alex didn’t need to be told twice. Sitting down he began to munch on the carrot end as Judy stood up to get something else from the counter. There was no way he would be able to finish it but he ate a few bites before calling up to Judy.

 

     “I’m full!” he called up to her.

 

     Judy giggled, “Even an itty bitty carrot end is too much for you now, eh? I’ll finish that last little bite for you,” she said as she grabbed the remaining morsel of carrot and tossed in in her mouth. “Alright, I’m gonna need your help in a second but first let’s relocate.”

 

Rather than grab Alex, Judy simply picked up the plate he was sitting on and began thumping across the apartment. He noticed a bowl filled with raspberries in Judy’s other hand as he ascended. His attention was quickly diverted however, as Alex’s plate sat just below Judy’s chest as she carried him along. Her massive breasts shook and jiggled in front of him with each step she took. The trip was short, unfortunately, and a few short steps later Alex’s stomach rose as the plate he was riding plummeted down before being softly set on the coffee table. He was never going to get used to that feeling.

 

     “It’s time for some more fun,” Judy giggled.

 

     “There we are,” Judy mumbled half to herself as she set Alex’s plate and her bowl down. The coffee table shook slightly as Judy squatted and planted her arms abreast the coffee table legs. Even on all fours she had to stoop down to get to Alex’s level on the table.

 

     “What did you have planned, oh giant rabbit?” Alex asked in a joking tone.

 

     Giggling at the fake formality, Judy matched Alex’s tone and replied, “You, my little one, are going to feed me those berries.”

 

     Alex looked over as Judy pointed at the bowl she had set down next to him. Standing up he stared at the bowl filled with raspberries and then back to Judy, who simply opened her giant mouth and let it rest on the edge of the table. Alex felt her warm breath wash over him bring with it a familiar feeling in his loins. Time to please his goddess. Er, feed Judy he corrected himself. This small business was getting to his head. The table shifted slightly as Alex picked up one of the huge berries and Judy’s breath felt even closer than before. Judy must have planted a heavy paw on the table to get a close look at him. Alex paused as he hefted the berry and began walking across the table to Judy’s awaiting maw…

 

     “So tiny,” she moaned as Alex approached, her expression more of lust than of simple hunger. His eyes stayed focused ahead on her mouth, but he could feel her massive eyes watching his every move. As he got closer he began to feel each breath she took. Every couple seconds there was a warm rush of air, followed by a cool breeze as she drew in another breath. The sound of her breath grew loud as he ventured closer. She could have easily swallowed him in a single gulp. Thankfully she was only interested in the berries. Right?

 

     Another step finally brought Alex within reach. Judy’s tongue could be seen within, slowly moving around as it excitedly awaited the tasty berry in his hands. Alex hefted the berry and pushed it into Judy’s mouth. Judy’s lips closed around it and she sucked it the rest of the way in.

 

     “Mmmmmmm,” her voice rumbled. He could literally feel her voice around him this close to her lips. He heard a large gulp as she swallowed the berry.  Huge paws thumped with fingers outstretched against the table on either side of him as lustful eyes bore down on him.

 

     “More.”

 

     Alex felt the sexual hunger in her voice as much as he heard it from the giant mouth right in front of him. His arousal only grew with their mutual excitement. It was time to feed the giant.

 

 

     Alex went back and picked up another berry, then another, and then another. He kept feeding Judy, enjoying her breath washing over him, her giant lips and teeth right in front of him. He even enjoyed seeing the little strands of saliva in her mouth that moved around as her huge tongue shifted.

 

     Alex grabbed another berry and hefted it over to Judy. The berries were significantly larger than watermelons to him and the more he carried over the more tired he got, but the thought of pleasing Judy pushed him on. As he approached once again, he saw her gazing down, clearly eyeing his obvious arousal. As he neared, her mouth once again opened wide with a strong exhaling, “Ahhhhhh,” giving him another warm gust of air. Her breath smelled sweet. Maybe it was the berries?

 

     He stepped right up and hefted the berry, swinging it in. As it contacted her bottom lip, Judy closed her lips to gain suction on the berry. This time, however, Alex’s tired arms were too slow to retreat and he found his forearm trapped along with the berry, up to nearly his elbows. He couldn’t help but laugh as the fur on her face tickled his face and chest. “Mmmmmm,” she rumbled again, this time adding with each syllable vibrating Alex’s being to the core, “Humfing ewff viff pfime.”

 

     Alex pulled as hard as he could but her lips held him firm against the raspberry. He continued to pull against Judy’s grip, his head and shoulders lining with her mouth as he tried to heave himself away. He felt the berry move further into her mouth as she began sucking it in. No. No way. “Whoa! Whoa! Whooooaaaa!” he cried in surprise, closing his eyes as he was torn off his feet and pulled head-first into her mouth. His stomach fell as she raised her head. He was trapped in her game, now.

 

     When he opened his eyes, Alex found he was waist-deep in Judy’s warm, humid mouth. Judy’s lips had softened their grip slightly but Thankfully she had stopped at his waist. With the little light that made it through the gaps in Judy’s lips, Alex was able to look around him. To his left and right he saw enormous some molars. Above him he felt Judy’s large front teeth lightly pressing against his back, holding him place but not applying any pressure. In front of him he saw the berry he had given Judy resting on her huge tongue.

 

     GULP.

 

     Alex watched with equal parts arousal and uncertainty as the berry disappeared in a single swallow. That could very well have been him. Before he could think to try and push himself back out of her mouth Judy’s whole head angled back and gravity pulled him in. Alex dropped inside Judy’s large teeth and onto her awaiting tongue. Alex straddled the large muscle, his head still staring straight toward Judy’s throat. “Mmmmmmmm,” her throaty voice rumbled around him. Wait, Alex wondered, was that a moan?

 

     Suddenly, Judy’s tongue began to shift below Alex, slathering him in saliva. Alex struggled instinctively until he felt the tip of Judy’s tongue brush against his hardened cock. He couldn’t believe it but he was getting hard at this. A miniscule groan escaped Alex as Judy redoubled her efforts, his voice drowned out by Judy’s deep moans. She was clearly enjoying herself. His humid container shifted suddenly before settling again. Had she moved around? He felt a slight rhythmic shuddering from Judy’s movements outside. She must have been enjoying her power over him.

 

     Alex managed to relax slightly and settled above Judy’s large, fondling tongue. His lust took over, his hips thrusting into the slick muscle with increasing vigor. He figured that’s what she had in mind and the increase of volume in her moaning seemed to confirm it. As her voice rumbled around him he found the deep sounds also vibrated her tongue. The vibrations felt amazing as he continued thrusting. Judy’s tongue was so soft and slick with saliva. Her little taste buds added a stimulating texture that quickly sent Alex over the edge. With three final thrusts of his hips, he cried out in ecstasy as his seed pumped out onto the awaiting tongue.

 

     Suddenly the warm mouth opened and a gust of warm air blew out past him as Judy exhaled, sighing with a rather large, “Ahhhhhhhh.”

 

     Alex felt Judy’s large fingers pinch his small body from behind as he was extracted from her maw and held up to her eyes.

 

     Judy gave Alex a sexy look as she said, “Mmmm, a little icing to go with my berries,” before gulping his small deposit of seed down her throat. “How you feeling, little Alex?” 

 

     “That was a bit scary at first. But the rest was freaking amazing. Thank you,” he replied, panting with exhaustion.

 

     “You aren’t scared now though, right?” Judy asked, clearly concerned.

 

     “Hell no, if you want to try it again sometime soon I’m in. Literally,” he replied, winded, but sounding confident.

 

     “I just might have to take you up on that. But first, how about a game where we each make a bet,” Judy asked.

 

     “What do you have in mind?” Alex asked curiously.

Chapter 8: High Stakes by canadian1579

     "How about a small game of chess?" Judy suggested, placing Alex down on the coffee table.

 

     "Chess? Sounds fun! What are the stakes?" Alex inquired

 

     "How about the loser pleases the winner?" Judy proposed, eyebrow raised as she stood up to get the game board.

 

    "Well that settles it, you are going down," Alex declared.

 

    "No, you're going down," Judy replied confidently as she returned, board in hand.

 

     It had been a while since Alex had played chess, but he was confident he could win. Confident until the massive board Judy was carrying. It thumped down unceremoniously next to him, shaking the whole table and throwing him off balance. Just moving the pieces was going to be hard for him.

 

     Judy took her seat opposite Alex on the colossal couch he had nearly filled only a day before. "You're going down, and then you're going below," she added seductively, paws tracing the outer edges of her sex. Alex was half tempted to tip his king over immediately.

 

     "Go ahead, make the first move," Judy commanded. She had faced the board so he had the white pieces. Alex decided she was going to regret that mistake.

 

     Alex clambered onto the board and approached the pieces. He glanced up and saw Judy's huge form watching him intently, her head tilted with curiosity. His gaze trailed down her massive body, he doubted he'd ever get tired of seeing it from this perspective. His eyes trailed down from her eyes down to her massive mouth that had held him captive moments ago. Her lips still glistened. He glanced further downward, over her large shoulders and to each of her beautiful breasts, down across her expansive stomach, and further downward t- "You already thinking of giving up?"

 

     Her voice snapped him back to reality. Go time. "I was just ... thinking," he stammered back.

 

     "Definitely not about chess," she shot back with a giggle.

 

     "You don't know the strategic genius that you're facing," Alex said as he hefted a pawn. These pieces were heavy. He shuddered at the thought of having to move the queen. Alex heaved and placed the pawn on a new square.

 

     "Well the strategic genius has put his pawn on the wrong square to start," Judy laughed.

 

     Alex looked down and was horrified to see she was right. He slid the piece one square over to the appropriate place with a quick hoof kick. "No idea what you're talking about," he said, feigning ignorance.

 

     "Let the games begin," Judy jeered amicably, leaning forward and lifting out a knight with ease. "And then it's time to put my little horse to work."

 

     Alex and Judy continued playing for a while, trading pawns, bishops, and playing relatively evenly. Every now and then Judy would catch Alex off-guard with units threatening his pieces from across the board. It was so hard to see everything from this low perspective, Judy definitely had an advantage. Alex was secretly ok with this as he kind of wanted her to win. He was spent from his tongue adventure and wanted to see what other fun she had in mind. But Alex was hoping to let her win. It looked like she was going to do that without his help as she advanced her knights forward, blocking his king from moving. She was up several pieces now.

 

     "You ready to surrender yet?" Alex said half-joking. He moved his pawn one square away from the end row-hoping to upgrade it. Only then did he see she had him.

 

     "Looks like you need to be watching the whole board," Judy fake-mocked from above, knowing her suggestion was impossible. "Bow down to your new queen," she commanded as she gracefully shifted her queen next to Alex's king. Alex stumbled backward, half in shock, half due to the scale of Judy's movements and an extra half due to the scale of his loss. It was over. Checkmate.

 

     "Well, it looks like you won," Alex admitted, not entirely disappointed about the result.

 

     "I don't see any bowing. You don't want to anger your queen, do you?" Judy teased in a playful tone as she stood up with her hands on her hips semi-menacingly. Was she joking, right? Not worth the risk. Alex quickly got onto his knees and bowed. "That's better, now let's get you situated somewhere a little more useful."

 

     Alex didn't have time to reply nor even to look up before Judy's massive fingers pinched his prostrate form gently. He soared through the air as her hand carried him toward the couch and dropping him on the seat. Alex stood up and gave a quick glance around but found that other than him the expansive cushion was unoccupied. He filled with equal parts dread and excitement as a shadow covered his form. His eyes panned upward toward the behemoth behind and looming face beyond it.

 

    "Uh, Judy?" he managed.

 

     "I'm really enjoying these stares you keep giving me," Judy said, "Now stand still, I'm coming down there to join you."

 

     "Stand ... Still? Coming ... down?" Alex mumbled, still entranced by the towering beauty in front of him. He was overwhelmed by the sight of her backside and her massive white tail above him, familiar in shape but still slightly unfamiliar in this new scale. Her cheeks each dwarfed Alex in size, and they seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. And closer? Judy was sitting. Instinct shouted at Alex to run as the mass of meat and fur plummeted in his direction but his trust in Judy held him firmly in place. Looking further up and through the massive V formed by Judy's thighs he saw Judy looking down at him, biting her lip, clearly savoring the moment.

 

THOOM.

 

     The couch shuddered suddenly under the brunt of her massive weight, throwing Alex off his feet as a giggle boomed overhead. The grey furry valley trapping Alex narrowed further as Judy tilted her hips toward him and scooted forward, presenting herself to him. The sharp smell of her arousal invaded his senses. His length throbbed, excitement clouding his thoughts.

 

     A sharp exhale followed by a hungry moan overhead awoke Alex from his trance and drew his eyes away from the glistening crevasse in front of him. The couch cushion shifted with each small movement her waist made as she made herself comfortable. The toy-sized horse's jaw slowly dropped as he panned up to meet her hungry gaze.

 

     "Playtime, Alex."

 

    The bet may have been lost, but Alex felt like he was the real winner. He was so excited to please his massive Judy, despite his tiny stature. Alex stood up and walked over to the enormous vagina staring back at him. The view was breathtaking, and at his waist his erection now stood at full attention. He could hear Judy's breathing intensify with anticipation above him. He dragged a hand along her inner thigh, drawing a low grown from Judy overhead. He relished in the power he held over her now. This sense of power was short-lived.

 

     Upon reaching her massive sex he gave it a gentle stroke, clearly exciting Judy. Her hips thrusted toward him involuntarily, treating him to a full-body vagina smash and knocking him back off his feet again. Alex landed dangerously close to the ledge but thankfully not over it.

 

     "Sorry!" Judy apologized, "I just can't help it when you tease me like that. Please keep going, I'll be more careful," she promised. He hoped she could keep that promise, he didn't know what might happen with their respective sizes.

 

     "Pft, like you could knock me over," Alex joked, trying to regain some of his pride after being bowled over by Judy's ‘tiny' hip thrust. He stood back up and approached her again, bracing himself slightly as he reached out. Judy didn't reply to his joke, already breathing heavily as he approached her again. This time when his hands made contact she managed to limit her reaction to a wiggle. Alex felt her labia move slightly as her inner muscles clenched under his touch. A soft moan began to rumble overhead. Alex must have been doing something right. He continued to knead the soft flesh, feeling her skin moisten as her arousal grew.

 

     Above him he heard Judy continue to enjoy his efforts. She shifted slightly, clearly being careful to avoid knocking down Alex again, leaning backwards into the couch. Between moans she managed to say, "I'm going to just relax -ohhhhh- now. You keep -ahhhh- up down there while -uhhhh- I enjoy my prize."

 

     While he toyed with her sex, Alex realized he was now just a toy to Judy. But it was only because he had lost the bet, right? After all, she would have been his giant sex toy if he had won. Right? That didn't change the fact that his only purpose now was to intimately massage his giant lover. Worth it, he thought immediately, all the more excited about pleasing his big bunny. Alex continued kneading and pushing against the now slick flesh in front of him as he heard Judy panting overhead. Just how much control could he exert of the beast around him?

 

     Alex decided to start small, laughing inwardly at his little joke. Instead of kneading, he began to make increasingly longer strokes up and down Judy's lips, lightly teasing the inner edges with his fingers. She shuffled lightly in response. Next he slipped a tiny hand in. Again, a slight gasp far from Judy but now the reaction he was looking for. Alex leaned in and blew lightly on Judy's clitoris. At normal size, a regular breath would do but he figured his small stature would require a little more effort.  Alex heard her gasp louder this time and felt the tree trunk-sized thighs shift around him. Judy's hips thrusted softly, slowly against Alex. He felt her labia brush against his hardened erection.

 

     "Mmmmm you are the best little horse a rabbit could ask for," Judy's voice rumbled above, drunk with pleasure. Alex decided to push his luck a little more. As he continued to stroke her flesh he leaned in and extended his tongue, licking upward along the inner edge of her slick lips. Another deep moan, but not enough. Alex pressed further. He licked higher this time, approaching his target. Judy's moans ascended an octave. Alex pushed in a third time, pausing short of her clitoris and blew against the bulb once more. A big shiver rocked the couch. Alex Blew second time. A gasp sounded above. Alex leaned in, tongue extended and licked. Another gasp from above. Alex went all in and encircled Judy's large clitoris with his lips, suck lightly while teasing the surface with his tongue. Suddenly Alex felt a massive movement around him. Uh oh.

 

     Darkness encircled Alex as Judy's thighs slammed shut around him, her muscles bulged as she squeezed in him with full force. "OOoooooohhhhhmmmmm," Alex heard Judy's muffled voice rumble around him as her legs squeezed the air out from his lungs. After a few seconds Judy's legs flew open, Alex's damp form remained stuck to her moist sex, her sticky fluids helping to hold him in place.

 

     "Oh wow," he heard Judy's love-drunk voice above him, "Alex? You ok?"

 

     Alex managed to peel his face off the sticky surface. "Is that the best you've got?" he wheezed while breathing deeply. He may have been winded, but he was sure ready for more. Alex turned around and planted his back against her labia with a wet slap, Judy's hips shuddering ever so slightly behind him at his miniscule touch. Her hips had rolled back enough that her clitoris was out of reach at his tiny scale, so his head instead rested precariously on the inviting folds behind him. By now Alex was absolutely soaked in her fluids.

 

     "You felt," she paused, breathing heavily, "so good. I lost control," Judy replied.

 

     "Seriously though, how am I still alive?" Alex asked.

 

     "Well I guess if you can withstand that, you must be even more resilient than we thought," Judy pondered.

 

     "You dared to underestimate the strength of this little horse?" Alex joked, regaining some vigor in his voice. He stood up and did a muscular pose.

 

     "Well if you're feeling that good, we are testing your boundaries a little more," she declared

 

     Alex gulped. No turning back now. And honestly, pleasing a being this large was filling him with excitement which magnified all the more because the one he was pleasing was his Judy. "Bring it on," he said, eyes suddenly focused on a rapidly approaching mass. It was Judy's descending finger, on a collision course with him. He threw his arms forward in attempt to cushion the incoming blow but he knew nothing could slow Judy's current arousal. As it collided there was a wet slosh. He was the one that got her going. The least he could do was see this lust-storm through.

 

     Alex was shoved against Judy with no restraint or ceremony. He felt his back slurping into her slightly as the finger pressed him in. "Mmmmmmmm," her voice roared around him. Soon the pressure relented slightly and Alex was dragged around Judy's labia in circles as she massaged her lips. He was gradually spun around as she continued rubbing him against her. There was still some effort on Judy's part to be gentle, but Alex felt the pressure growing again as Judy's hips slowly began to grind her hips forward.

 

     Alex was enjoying himself as much as Judy so far. His hard length was thoroughly stimulated as he was rubbed across the rippled edges of Judy's sex. He began to thrust against her as her fingers maneuvered him in place. "Ohhhh, excited are we?" he heard from somewhere above, "glad my little toy is enjoying this as much as I am," she said. There was that word he had been afraid of earlier, but deep inside he didn't care. This was bliss for them both.

 

     Suddenly, Alex was pushed upward, his head clearing her mound. Then, felt the pressure on him shift as Judy's fingers angled themselves slightly. Instead of pushing against his back, she began to put more pressure on his legs. What was she - SLURP - oh no.  "Oh yes!" Alex heard from above. Alex's legs were suddenly surrounded by warmth and a squeezing sensation that felt oddly familiar, except last time he had felt that feeling his length had been plunged inside of Judy. Now his legs were in the same position.

 

     Feeling increasingly trapped, Alex did what came natural and struggled. His writhing only resulted in increased moaning from above. His legs slipped farther in, up to his thighs. Then his waist. Suddenly Judy's fingers were at his back, still pressing. "Oh Alex, this is ohhhhh," Judy moaned lustfully as she pushed down harder, causing Alex to sink further, his shoulders remaining outside. He felt her pulsing muscles all around him now as he became increasingly drenched in her fluids. His hard length throbbed as he slid along the slick walls into Judy's vagina.

 

     Thankfully, Judy's finger withdrew from his back and shifted to her clitoris above him. She began to rub the bulb desperately with her fingertip. Alex, reassured by the digit's slight retreat, went back to work stimulating Judy, his hips thrusting by themselves at this point. He wasn't really sure what direction he should point his length as everywhere was technically the right area in this position. Alex explored Judy's insides with his hands, looking for sensitive areas, his hips still managing to thrust from his uncontrollable urges. He figured it was hard to blame at his point, with most of his body immersed in his lover.

 

     It wasn't long before Alex's probing hands found the right spot. Judy's whole body flinched with ecstasy as Alex massaged and tickled her from inside. The pressure around Alex grew with Judy's groans, her hips thrusting as she neared climax. Suddenly Judy's muscles clamped down on Alex from all sides, forcing an exhale as the air was pressed out of him. Man was she strong. The sudden tightness and pressure proved too much for Alex's arousal. Instinct took over and he climaxed inside her, his hips thrusting almost mechanically as he pumped his miniscule load of seed into her.

 

     The massive rabbit continued to writhe around briefly before relaxing as her climax ended, leaving her winded from exertion. Alex felt about the same. The muscles around Alex relaxed, allowing his arms to escape. Pushing against the soft meat on other side of her labia Alex managed to slide himself out of her lubricated lips, dropping the short distance to the couch surface, drenched in her juices. The two of them sat there panting from exertion. Alex had never worked so hard to get Judy to finish and Judy before and felt equally proud and relieved now that he had succeeded.

 

     "I think that's the hardest I've ever came," Judy said, still panting far above Alex's drenched form. "You sure you didn't lose that chess game on purpose, Alex?"  

 

     "No comment," Alex replied, drawing a laugh. He was thankful for her sensitive ears at his current size. "Can I have a break now?" he asked.

 

     "I think we can allow that," Judy said, her breathing calming down.

 

     Alex sighed a breath of relief. He loved pleasing her, but he was all worn out after this session.

 

     "But first," his ears perked up as Judy's hand cast a shadow over him, "I wanna get a look at my cute little helper horse. You did a great job just now," Judy said seductively.

 

     No sooner had her paw reached him than Alex was swept up into the air in front of Judy's billboard face. "Whoa, this is so hard to get used to," Alex said meeting her gaze. He dangled in front of her as her eyes explored his tiny body.

 

     "Usually it's you that makes me all wet. It seems like now I'm the one making you wet," she giggled.

 

     Alex laughed at the irony, "And I'm often the one that has to clean you all up, aren't I." There was a sudden look of mischief in Judy's eyes.

 

     "Often, but this time it's me that has to get you all cleaned up," Judy said, her voice turning him on despite his climax only a minute ago.

 

     "What exactly did you have in mi-." Alex was suddenly tossed into Judy's dark and damp mouth, her tongue invading every inch of him it could reach. After some maneuvering she managed to get him face down across the meaty muscle. Earlier Alex had felt fear in this moist cavern, but now all he felt was lust. Alex began to thrust. Judy responded with a resonating moan that surrounded Alex, vibrating her tongue and amplifying his pleasure. Each time Judy exhaled a gust of warm air rushed past Alex towards the exit in front of him which opened slightly, allowing a brief twinkle of light before sealing him in darkness again. It wasn't long before the sensations overcame Alex and he came for the second time, leaving a slightly smaller load on Judy's tongue below him.

 

     A few seconds later Judy's mouth opened again, allowing the cooler outside air to flood in. Her head tilted forward and Alex slide off her tongue like a short waterslide onto her open palm. As he laid there her mouth approached once more, this time enveloping him in a large kiss.

 

     "Okay little one, I think you've earned a little rest," Judy said.

 

     Alex was too spent to reply. He just nodded and slumped back against the soft palm surrounding him. He continued laying there as Judy carried him back over to the dollhouse, opening the roof and softly depositing him on the little bed. She gave him a smile and a wave as she closed the roof over him. The dollhouse shook slightly as she thumped back over to the couch to have a nap of her own, nice and close to her little lover.

Chapter 9: Going for a Ride by canadian1579

     Alex awoke feeling groggy from the previous day's events. The yellowish glow of a sunrise illuminated some of his room. He thought about going to the window to have a look but remembered where he was. He was more likely to see a full moon than a sunrise out these windows.

 

     THUMP THUMP THUMP

 

     Maybe just a peek...

 

     Alex eased his hooves off the bed and onto the ground. He was still a little tired but his desire to see Judy quickly overcame any reservations and he was up and moving. He first, however, stepped toward the giant butt plug, still occupying the centre of his bedroom. As he neared the door, Judy's thundering steps in the distance continued to shudder and shake the house. Just what was she up to this early on a Sunday?

 

     THA-THUMP

 

     The whole dollhouse wobbled as two colossal knees settled on the floor just outside the window. As Alex kept his balance he glanced over only to see the cavernous crotch he had been immersed in short hours before.

 

     "Goodmorning sleepyhead. You up yet?" Judy's voice called from outside.

 

     "How could I sleep with all that noise your big paws keep making?" Alex hollered as the roof began to open, allowing the morning light to glisten off the butt plug Judy had so unceremoniously left in the centre of the room the day before. Judy's massive face filled the sky.

 

     "Such little whiner," Judy teased, clearly trying to draw a reaction.

 

     "What's the big problem?" Alex joked back.

 

     "There's no winning with you, is there?" Judy laughed. "Say, you getting tired of your roommate yet?" she said, glancing over to her giant sex toy.

 

     "He's quiet enough. He keeps wondering when he'll get back to work."

 

     "Oh is he now? Last I heard he was telling everyone his job stinks," Judy said.

 

     Alex just laughed, not ready to respond to that one. The last thing he needed was Judy giving a demonstration. Or was it? Before he had a chance to take things in that direction, Judy took over.

 

     "So I was wondering," she began, "if you would be interested in going on a little trip with me today. I have a coffee date with a friend."

 

     "Let me check with my secretary," Alex said before pretending to consult with Judy's butt plug. "Yeah, we should be able to squeeze that in."

 

    "We?" Judy asked, eyebrow raised.

 

    "I," Alex corrected himself, having clearly dodged a bullet.

 

     "Well I'm glad you could find the time," was the playfully sarcastic reply. "Now regarding transportation..." she continued, leaving an opening for Alex.

 

      "What do we have to work with?" Alex probed.

 

     "Options are thin at the moment. There is only one small seat available," she spoke down to him.

 

     "Small?" Alex replied, half joking and half curious.

 

     "You want to come along or not?" Judy snapped playfully.

 

     "Alright, alright. When we leaving?" Alex asked.

 

     "Momentarily," Judy replied, brandishing her shrink ray from behind her back and pointed it at Alex. There was no hesitation on her part before he was hit with the familiar flash.

 

     When the light dimmed Alex found his new perspective significantly lower than before. The single bed he had fit comfortably into the night before was now about head height and looked comparable to a California king. His attention drifted to the side as his eyes once again found Judy's butt plug which now dwarfed him.

 

     "Alright, time to get ready," a familiar, even louder voice boomed above him.

 

     Alex was about to crane his neck upward but before he could get a view, Judy closed the roof. There was a large thump to Alex's left and right rocking the dollhouse yet again and then suddenly he was thrown off his hooves as the entire house lurched upward. The butt plug in front of him lost balance and toppled over past him rather than onto him, thankfully. The nightstand by his now humongous bed similarly tilted and landed on its side. The entire house shook and Judy's plug rolled away as the house angled and surged upward.

 

     THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM

 

     He tumbled slightly side to side as he heard Judy's rumbling steps below. She must have been carrying the whole house with him inside! Alex's arousal grew at the casual power Judy was wielding over him. The movement soon stopped, however, as Judy reached her destination and set the dollhouse down gently on a surface. Alex surveyed around him before getting up. The butt plug had rolled into the corner, the bedside table lay on its side, and the chair in the corner had slid toward one of the windows. Alex was about to approach a window to glimpse at his captress when a voice boomed from outside.

 

     "Back in a minute, you get downstairs. Don't come out until I say so."

 

     Alex didn't need to be told twice. He began clambering down the enlarged stairs, each now nearly waist-high to him. He felt like he was a young colt again navigating the seemingly enlarged living space.  No, even smaller than that. Alex heard rustling and heavy footsteps in the distance as he made his way below. Stairs that took him seconds at his previous scale now took him a minute or so to climb down. As he neared the bottom there were some more thundering steps that stopped just outside the dollhouse. Judy's thundering paws hadn't shaken the house as much as before. He must have been placed on a table or something. Alex's imagination ran wild as he neared the door, eagerly awaiting Judy's permission to debark his dollhouse.

 

     "Come on out, little man. Your luxury ride has arrived," Judy's sensuous voice beckoned from beyond the walls.

 

     Alex doubted he would have been able to jump and reach it. Thankfully, the door only needed to be pushed open. Just how small had she made him?

 

     "I'm waaiiiiitiiiiiiing," Judy cooed with lustful excitement from outside.

 

     Alex gave the large door a shove, wholly unprepared for the sight that awaited him.

 

     Alex gawked, his jaw dropping as the door eased open. In front of him Judy's tree-trunk thumbs reached from each closed paw, holding the waistband of her tarp-sized bikini outstretched to the table surface just outside the door of his dollhouse. Alex's eyes travelled in wonder along the nylon undergarments and to the small gap between her thighs deep within. Judy's thighs spread against the table as she straddled the wooden surface.

 

     Above him and now far out of reach he could see her navel nestled within the brighter fur coating her stomach. Far past that loomed her breasts which despite being on the small side before now likely rivaled large houses at his current stature. Even the small shadows they cast down her body dwarfed him.

 

     "You gonna stare all day little buddy?" she said in her now seemingly thundering voice. "I honestly don't mind but we gotta get going sometime soon."

 

     After another short pause and more staring Judy giggled at little Alex ogling her with equal parts disbelief and lust. Her laughing shook her whole body only slightly, but she was strong enough relative to him now that the small hip movements that accompanied each laugh shifted the table and dollhouse beneath him as if he were in a minor earthquake.

 

     Shaken from his trance Alex looked farther up, meeting Judy's big purple eyes. "You truly are a goddess at this size," was all he could think to say.

 

     "Aw, you'll make me blush," Judy replied.

 

     There was another brief pause as Alex stared along her body once more, fully erect by now. Judy must have been enjoying the attention. She didn't interrupt him as he stared, his mind running wild with lust. Alex could hear her deep breaths far above him gradually increasing in pace. She must have been excited by how she was turning him on so easily. It was time to go for a ride.

 

     "You ready little buddy?"

 

     "Oh yeah! Here we go, bombs away!" Alex cried, jumping onto the outstretched canvas in front of him. He was so excited that form went out the window. He was sure he looked like a horny idiot, but this horny idiot was about to go on the ride of a lifetime.

 

     Alex slid down the nylon slide at a rapid pace, balancing himself with one arm outstretched. The incline grew only steeper as Judy began to close her waistband above him. Alex cried out with joy as he slid toward Judy's base, excited to experience this new form of transportation. Just as he dropped below her vagina Judy fully released her grip on her waistband and Alex was propelled against her before settling right below Judy's labia.

 

     Heat and humidity engulphed Alex as if he on a hammock in a dense jungle. In this jungle, however, fur rather than ferns flanked his sides. His mass was so little that the fabric below him barely shifted. He doubted he left enough of an outline for anyone to notice. Alex gazed around as best as he could in the tight and shadowed space. At this size Judy's labia dwarfed him. Some of the hairs that surrounded him were now longer than his limbs. Animal lust soon clouded his brain, directing his imagination. Judy would likely have little difficulty swallowing him above or down here at this size, he mused.

 

     "You alright down there? Give your goddess a wiggle if you're happy," Judy's muffled voice commanded. Alex happily wiggled his arms and legs, grazing her with each tiny movement. A deep, carnal moan emanated far overhead and Judy's hips shivered, rocking Alex's entire being.

 

     "Mmmmmm, you're making me want to stay in a while longer," Judy groaned, clearly enjoying her tiny passenger. "But I guess it's time to get going," she declared to herself. Alex was now just a passenger, a toy with no say being carried along for the ride at this point.

 

     Judy's bikini let in some light but Alex, stuck facing her mammoth labia, was unable to see much else. He felt rather than saw Judy's colossal thigh muscles flex around him as she began to walk. She took her first step. THOOM. Then another. THOOM. Alex's nylon cradle rocked back and forth with each impact below, her powerful thighs occasionally brushing against him as he lay nestled in the small gap between her legs.

 

     After a few steps, the moving stopped. Alex was pressed firmly against Judy's labia as she bent over to pick something up. At this scale he couldn't tell if she was bending over normally or toying with him, but he safely guessed the latter. Alex heard the distinct sound of fabric as Judy grabbed and donned something to cover her top. Then he was rocked once more as she set off again. Judy must have been swaying her hips because Alex found himself shifting back and forth significantly with each step.

 

     Alex was thankful that his size allowed him to stay within the gap at the top of her thighs. There was some grinding as Judy walked but for the most part he rocked below or against her moistening lips above him. There was another brief pause as he heard a heavy door open and then close before Judy set off yet again. The constant slipping and sliding against Judy's labia and surrounding fur teased his hard length, but he didn't want to finish yet. Alex wanted to stretch out this sensation for as long as he could.

 

     "Hmmmm, I think I'm going to take the stairs today," he heard her think out loud.

 

    The stairs? Alex didn't have much time to think about what that meant before he got a lesson in inertia and gravity. Alex was forced up against Judy's vagina as she descended the first step. As her paw settled onto the next step below, Alex was propelled away from her, falling into the nylon trampoline below before catapulting back upward into her labia again as she descended the next step. He swore he heard her moaning quietly above as his body tumbled up against her over and over. After ten or so steps the tumbling stopped as Judy's walking leveled out again.

 

     "Oh man that feeling is intense, but my legs are gonna give before we get down all 6 floors with you in there. Let's just take the elevator," Judy said. Intense for her? How about him? Alex was beginning to realize just how below her notice he was at his present size.

 

     Following a brief elevator ride, Judy set off again with Alex bobbing back and forth, grazing repeatedly against her increasingly damp vagina. The thundering noise of Judy's paws and the constant shifting were uncomfortable for him at first, but Alex soon grew accustomed to the rhythm. He wouldn't fall asleep with all the jostling and moving, but he managed to find a decent level of comfort inside his humid prison. It wasn't much longer before Alex lost all sense of time as Judy overwhelmed all his senses.   

 

     Small gaps in the fabric would have allowed Alex a view outside as they travelled outside, but the outside world was no longer of concern to him. Alex was surrounded by Judy's strength, immersed in her intoxicating scent, and increasingly coated in a layer of her arousal that was serving only to excite him further. In just a few short days Judy had gone from his girlfriend to his goddess and Alex wanted nothing more than to please her. To be there for her. To be one with her. He raised a hand as he swayed and brushed it against her outer lips. Her hips shivered and a groan resonated through her. He may have been small, but he still had some power of his own.

 

     Judy's step faltered slightly at Alex's touch, pleasure clearly clouding her slightly. Before he could repeat the gesture, though, a sudden force from outside his nylon perch shoved him upward and into the moist folds above him. Judy's paw. "Soon, little guy, just hold out a little bit longer," he heard a large, muffled voice utter from above. Soon. Alright, he could wait until soon.

Chapter 10: Three is a Crowd by canadian1579

     "Judy! Thanks for the coffee. How have you been?" Alex heard from outside. He was launched forward and thumped against an unseen mass outside his nylon container as Judy thrust herself before collided with something, someone large in front of her.

 

     "Amy!" Judy's voice called back overhead, "I've been amazing. How you been?"

 

     "Judging by the scent you're giving off right now I'd say you're doing more than amazing," Alex heard a booming chuckle from Judy's friend. "Your big man been giving you a fun time this weekend?"

 

     "You have no idea," Judy replied giddily, wiggling with excitement and flexing her thighs, squeezing little Alex slightly. He tossed and turned again as Judy resumed walking, now at a more leisurely pace.

 

     "Come on in, it's been too long! You really need to come out to my place more often, it's not often that I visit in the city," Amy said.

 

     "Sorry, work has been busy and whenever I'm free I'm with Alex these days." Her hips swayed just a little bit extra as she said his name.

 

     "Was there some reason you wanted to meet here rather than go out?" Amy asked, "I'm happy to share my hotel room for the afternoon but this is definitely not what I would call a normal place to catch up."

 

     "You just got in town so I figured you might be a bit tired and the rooms here are better than half the cafés nearby anyway," Judy replied. "Wow, two beds? You travelling in a group or something?"

 

     "Nah, this is all they had on short notice. Take what you can get."

 

     "True. How long until your next work contract starts up? You gonna be in town for long?"

 

     "Work has been kinda slow recently so I figured I'd splurge and travel around a bit. And well, here I am!" Amy giggled. "I decided to travel light this time, just one bag so I can go with the flow."

 

     "You were always quite the adventurer. Remember all the fun we had back when you were still on the force?"

 

     "Oh man, we definitely did some crazy stuff together," Amy said.

 

     Both giantess' voices boomed above Alex as they chatted and reminisced some more. Judy had mentioned Amy once or twice to him but he didn't really know that much about her. Not being able to see her all he could really gather was that she was probably a bit larger than Judy based on the ‘size' of her voice. His thoughts were distracted as Judy's torso began to shift backward and downward. She must have been sitting down. Alex gulped, fearing the worst. Had she forgotten about him?

 

     Judy's thighs thankfully saved Alex from her full weight bearing down on him. As she sat down, her thighs rotated her bikini bottom forward slightly and Alex was brought to the top of her lips, near her mons. As Judy settled into whatever soft surface she had chosen the muscle and mass of her thighs spread out to accommodate her weight, leaving Alex slightly pinned from all sides with her labia in front, her nylon bikini behind, and her thighs flanking him.  

 

     "I'm so glad we could meet up again, it's been too long," Judy cooed.

 

     "Me too, I miss our old times together," came the reply, from Judy's side.

 

     Judy shifted her hips slightly, leaning herself toward her friend's voice. They must have been sitting next to each other and the soft surface that must have been a bed. The light coming into Alex's nestling place dimmed as Judy's legs closed further in against him. He could still breath, but things were getting cramped. He didn't dare struggle, not wanting to embarrass Judy in front of her friend.

 

     "You remember how we used to joke and play games about you being the smaller one?" Alex heard Judy's voice overhead. Her hips shifting around him as she spoke.

 

     "Oh yeah, I always wondered what it would be like to look up to you. You were quite the excitable little rabbit back then," came the playful reply.

 

      "I may have ... found a way," Judy said, sounding almost nervous as she shifted more, her mound grinding into Alex gently.

 

     "What are you talking about?" came the confused reply.

 

     "Well, you know how you had been asking about my big man?" Judy asked.

 

     "He's a cutie, that one," Amy laughed, resuming her playful mood.

 

     "He's with me right now," Judy stated.

 

     "What do you mean?" Amy's voice sounded more curious than confused now.

 

     "I mean he's with me right now," Judy insisted, "Want to see?"

 

     "Why are you reaching down there? You looking to play together again like we used to? What would Alex say?" Amy asked, sounding almost ... aroused?

 

    Judy's thighs spread outward from Alex giving him some much-needed breathing room. "Find out for yourself," he heard Judy speak as light flooded into the furry alcove.

 

     "Oh my god," a louder, no longer muffled voice said above him. "You weren't joking," Amy continued.

 

     "Mmm mmm," was all that Judy replied.

 

     "Ohhhh your scent is so strong," replied the giant wolf. "How long has he been down there?" Alex, thoroughly drunk on Judy's scent at this point had been wondering the same.

 

     "Since I texted you earlier," Judy replied, her fingers still holding her damp bikini open.

 

     "Forty minutes?!" The giant wolf replied, looking down at him again. "Wow little man, you are devoted," she said down to him.

 

     Alex was about to respond when Judy continued as if he wasn't there. "Alex may be the best thing that ever happened to me," Judy said, her voice turning into more of a moan the more she spoke.

 

     "Oh, now I'm the one getting wet," Amy declared, her voice filled with lust.

 

     Judy's replied was delayed as she tilted her head down and looked down into Alex's eyes. "What do you say, big boy. You wanna have some fun together? All three of us?"

 

     Alex could barely think by now. Judy's pheromones had totally overpowered him and all he could think of was pleasing her. He nodded his head at Amy's massive figure above.

 

     "I love you Alex," Judy cooed down to him. As her muzzle met with Amy's Judy released her grip on her waistband and Alex was left in relative darkness. He was jostled around as the behemoths above him repositioned themselves for what was to come. "Before we get started though, we gotta do something about your size."

 

     "Oh gods, do it, Judy!" Alex heard from outside. The flashing light and Amy's diminishing moan of pleasure were barely noticed by Alex as he reached out again and began stroking Judy's sex in front of him. He was so pent up he couldn't wait for the fun to begin.

 

     Alex dropped slightly as Judy stood up, her thighs releasing Alex from their embrace once they had straightened. Alex was slightly disoriented as Judy twirled. He couldn't see her spinning around, but he sure felt it. Light was reintroduced to Alex's world suddenly as paws reached into his nylon cradle and retrieved him. These paws, though, were unfamiliar to Alex.

 

     He saw as he was pulled into the light that they were attached to the wolf he had seen briefly before, but she must have shrunk quite a bit. Alex figured he couldn't be more than fifth of her size, a fraction of the titaness she had just been but still an amazon in her own right. Judy was wasting no time today.

 

     "You're just so cute!" Amy cooed as she squeezing Alex to her chest in a massive bear (wolf?) hug. Her massive form dropped backward onto the bed surface bringing Alex along with it. Alex's face was forced into her large breasts as Amy thudded onto the blanket. She was much bigger than when Judy had first shrunk him. Judy. Alex longed to be returned to her intoxicating scent. He wouldn't have to wait long.

 

     "Mmmmffff," was all he could manage, his head surrounded by Amy's cleavage. Alex shivered slightly, his back suddenly feeling cold as Amy released her grip. It felt chilly to be free from Judy's confines. He had been in there for about an hour but it had felt like longer and he had gotten used to the climate in there.

 

     "Alright little guy, we've got a big job to do," Amy said, propping herself up, her chest shoving Alex backward. They must have been up on the hotel bed he realized. "Whoa," Amy said, her eyes panning upward as a shadow covered them both. The whole bed tilted and shifted as her weight pressed down upon the soft surface. Alex sat up and was stunned by what he saw.

 

     Judy took up most of his view as she climbed over them, crawling onto the bed. Her breasts swung gracefully overhead, followed by her navel and then her thighs as she slowly crawled over top of them like they weren't even there. Alex's cock throbbed as Judy's legs passed overhead, her scent permeating the room. Her rear swayed gracefully with each movement as she crawled to the distant pillow at the head of the bed, each movement quaking the bed's surface. As she stopped, Judy's head emerged on her left. Locking eyes with them both she wiggled her rear seductively. Alex had seen her do the same thing just a couple days before but at this scale his mind simply went blank with lust.

 

     "Nuhuhuhhhh, not yet little guy," Amy said, snapping Alex out of his trance. He wondered for a second what she meant and quickly realized he had been full on masturbating. He withdrew his hand and gawked up at Amy's body. She was a more muscular build with a dark fur coat.

 

     "Sorry," Alex laughed. "You try being trapped against that for an hour and not feeling the same way."

 

     "Oh don't worry, we will be getting close enough, but don't blow your load just yet. There's fun to be had," Amy said. Alex and Amy turned to Judy once more.

 

     Judy rolled over onto her back spreading her legs slightly and gazed at the two little beings at the foot of the bed. Without a word from anyone the two began walking toward Judy, hypnotized by her lustful gaze.

 

     "Hey, wait for me," Alex heard from behind, but his pace stayed steady. He heard thumping behind as Amy easily caught up with him. "She's definitely the taller one at this scale," Amy continued.

 

     "Try being my size," Alex joked, drawing a laugh from Amy.

 

     The two continued across the bed towards Judy's sprawled legs. The grey and white monolith loomed at the end of a grey canyon in front of them, propped up by her paws, eyes never straying from the tiny beings before her. Judy stayed silent, biting her lip with anticipation. Her chest heaved and sank softly, each deep exhale clearly audible to the worshipers approaching the mouth of chasm formed by her legs.

 

     The pair walked between Judy's spread legs, her thighs like furry walls to Amy, and furry ramparts to smaller Alex. The two soon reached Judy's sex. "What do you say we tease her a bit before the main event?" Amy suggested.

 

     "Good idea. Can I have a boost? Wait whoa!" Alex called as Amy hefted him up and tossed him unceremoniously onto Judy's belly.

     "Oh!" Judy gasped. "It feels so weird to have my boyfriend tossed on top of me. Now come on, I need you both up here," she beckoned, almost pleading. Alex began to ascent toward Judy's breasts along her ever-shifting stomach. A loud moan rumbled around him as Amy climbed on as well. They each reached a breast at about the same time with Alex taking Judy's right side and Amy her left.

 

     "Mmmmm play with me," Judy moaned as her paw began massaging her sex far below the pair. Alex and Amy needed no further encouragement. Amy began massaging while Alex began to make out with the giant Areola beneath him. Judy's moaning picked up and her body shifted involuntarily at the sensation. The two were jostled as Judy's breasts gradually wobbled, her body reacting to the efforts on her nipples and her fingers dancing across her lips far below.

 

     "More, more!" Judy's massive voice commanded hungrily.

 

     Alex felt Judy's chest shudder as she gasped. He glanced over to see Amy grinding her mound against Judy's breast. "Alex, could you - move a bit lower?" Judy managed between breaths.

 

     "Mmf hmf," was all he replied, Judy's breast still filling his mouth. He managed to give it one last lick before Judy's paw surrounded him and grabbed him up. Alex was quickly shuttled across Judy's body, leaving Amy to continue riding Judy's massive mammary like a bull. As quickly as he had been picked up, Alex was unceremoniously dropped between Judy's legs. It was his second time falling here but at least she was aware of him this time. Alex was still enjoying pleasing his enormous Judy, but she was becoming different with Amy around...

 

     "Hop to it, little buddy," Judy commanded from far overhead. All Alex could see was the V-shaped canyon formed by Judy's thighs and there, directly in front of him was Judy's huge sex glistening with arousal. He took the sight in as he heard Judy and Amy moaning, the two clearly still thoroughly enjoying themselves. Alex wasn't about to be left out, he advanced toward Judy's slit, now taller than he was. Initially Judy's vagina was out of reach but Judy quickly rotated her hips down, attempting to help him reach it.

 

     He started by massaging to the left and right with each hand. This time he was ready for Judy's thrusting pelvis, but too small to dodge it. Thankfully Judy was more controlled and this time and she only budged into him with her lips, eliciting yet another gasp. He leaned his whole body into Judy, her strong scent and sticky fluids coating him.

 

     "HI THERE!"

 

     Alex fell back onto the bed in surprise. Amy's larger head peered over Judy's mound above Alex, grinning playfully. "You need some help down there, squirt?"

 

     "I was just about to ask if you wanted to join in," Alex replied.

 

     "Oh I'm going to do more than that," Amy replied mischievously. Alex wondered what it was that she had in mind. Before he could reply Amy's head disappeared and he heard her calling up to Judy, "Hey Judes, I have an idea!"

 

     Oh boy.

 

     Alex admired the view as Amy's rear came into view while she climbed down Judy. He felt like he might burst then and there at the sheer sexuality of what he was seeing. Before he had a chance Amy slipped and came tumbling down on top of him. She let out a sensual cry as her rump slammed down into Alex, who found his chest covered by her vagina and his head pinned upside down beneath her rear. Rather than get up immediately she began to grind into his body, treating him to a cocktail of her and Judy's scents.

 

     In an almost carnal voice, Amy moaned, "Oh yes, I can see why Judy likes this." She continued to grind against the smaller horse, treating him like a saddle.

 

     "Mmmmm you two gonna wait all day down there?" Alex heard Judy's voice groan far above.

 

     Alex was graced with fresh air as Amy's bottom retreated upward. "Alright, back to my plan," she giggled.

 

     "What is this grand plan?" Alex asked.

 

     "All you need to do is stay rigid," Amy winked.

 

     "Rigid?" Alex asked.

 

     "Just keep your legs straight," Amy replied. Alex figured it out as Amy hefted him upwards and pointed his hooves at Judy's awaiting sex.

 

     "Spread-em, Judy," Amy joked as Judy watched in awe overhead. Her legs spread even wider giving Amy a large target.

 

     Amy took aim and lunged forward couple steps, thrusting Alex like a tiny battering ram into Judy's sex. His legs plunged into Judy's warm, slimy tunnel before Amy retreated slightly keeping only the tips of his hooves inserted. His erection throbbed, bumping against Amy's large arms as she manhandled him into Judy's vagina. A second thrust saw him enter Judy up to his shoulders.

 

     "This is so hot," Alex gasped.

 

     "I know, right?" Amy replied from far above.

 

     "No, like physically hot. Her body feels like a sauna," Alex gasped.

 

     "Oh you just wait," Amy said as she took another step toward Alex, and reached for Judy's clitoris far above. The move plunged Alex's face between Amy's meaty thighs, leaving him in darkness.

 

     He wanted to call out but found his muzzle pressed up against a moist patch of fur and skin in front of him. A quick sniff confirmed his suspicions. His attempts to call out were all muffled by the furry mass. A shiver and a moan sounded from Amy above as she thrust her pelvis into him, clearly enjoying the vibrations his attempts at shouting created against her sex. Alex was realized he was being ridden by Amy while he was already half-inside of Judy!

 

     "Time to work those little arms and legs, Alex. I'll focus on Judy's little love button up here. Don't forget to enjoy your salt lick while you're at it," Amy said, grinding down into his face to her last few words.  Was he a part of this love-making session or a toy for the both of them?

 

     Amy mercifully used the underside of his chin to do most of her grinding so he could breath just fine. Alex did as he was told and started massaging Judy's insides as best as he could. The effect was immediate. Judy's muscles began to clamp down onto him before releasing, only to clamp down again. He continued to massage until he found a spot above his chest and stomach that drew the best reaction and focused his efforts. It wasn't long until Judy's moans rose to cries and her muscles clamped down hard, knocking the wind out of little Alex. Judy's thrusting hips propelled Amy into the air, throwing her backward as Judy climaxed, her hips continuing to thrust into the air before she slumped back onto the bed, her tiny passenger still held fast by her vagina. She rolled onto her side before settling, her breathing slowing. She must have fallen asleep. Alex, equally winded from pleasing two behemoths simply slumped over, unable to move himself. He needed a rest anyway. What a busy day this was proving to be.

Chapter 11: Tight Spaces by canadian1579

     When awoke Alex expected to still be trapped in Judy’s warm confines. Instead he felt himself on a warm familiar surface that was gradually shifting up and down as breathing sounded in the distance. “Mmmmm Judy,” he mumbled to himself as his eyes.

 

     A massive snout greeted him. “Hey there cutie!” Alex covered his ears Amy’s booming voice overwhelmed his senses. “Aw, sorry little guy,” she apologized quickly in a much softer tone.

 

     Amy was … big again? So there was a growth function on that toy of Judy’s. Or had he just dreamed the events from earlier? His aching muscles and his smell confirmed they were, in fact, real.

 

     “Is he awake?” the familiar voice of his love chimed from above. The white fluffy bed he laid upon shifted and angled slightly as Judy peered down at his lower belly. “How you doing little guy?”

 

     “On the hole I’d say I’m doing good,” Alex replied.

 

     A moan rumbled from above and below. Alex gulped, trying to remain composure.

 

     “Our little man still has holes on his mind,” Amy cooed, her eyes and mind shifting away from Alex and toward the giant rabbit he now occupied.

 

    “Men are always focused on holes,” Judy joked back, her eyes also going up. Did he just set them in motion again?

 

     Judy’s belly shifted beneath Alex as Amy crawled over top, her thick arms impacting the bed below Judy on either side of Alex. Her muzzle flew past and overhead as her breasts and torso swayed over top of Alex. Amy was now fully over top of Judy and the two were eyes locked, breathing heavily.

 

     “I can think of at least one hole he hasn’t been in today,” giggled Amy.

 

     “Ohhhh you’re bad,” Judy laughed right back before moaning as Amy leaned in and the two kissed.

 

     “Whoa!” Alex shouted as the massive breasts above dropped toward him, squishing against Judy’s torso as Amy leaned in further. Alex was now along for the ride as the two behemoths began to shift and collide around him. He began to crawl to Judy’s side, hoping to jump onto the bed and out of their way but found himself blocked as Amy’s knees shifted far forwards, straddling her torso. All he heard above was laboured breathing as their make-out session continued. While this was incredibly hot, Alex was still a little worried for his safety despite his proven durability at this scale.

 

     Hemmed in by Amy’s dark thighs on his sides and two pairs of colliding breasts behind him, Alex’s only remaining option was to head south and to try and escape between Judy’s legs. Surrounded by their heat and the sounds of their passion he began crawling without delay, passing Judy’s bellybutton and approaching her mound which shifted with her hips.

 

     Judy’s legs were close together and shifting on the bed as the two continued, but there was more than enough of a gap for him to push forward. He had only to jump off her mound and then he could be on his way. Alex’s plans were foiled however as he touched her mound and prepared to jump.

 

     “There, mmmhe goes againmmmm,” Alex heard Judy say between kisses behind him. Crap.

 

     “Mmmmis he mmmmmback at it?” Amy asked, relentless in her passionate exchange with Judy.

 

     “I think he wants to join in,” Judy said. Didn’t he get a say in this?

 

     “Let me go help the little guy out,” Amy suggested. Suddenly the mass of black fur above Alex flew forward as Amy scooted herself back to Judy’s waist. Alex was rolled onto his back as Judy’s hips shifted suddenly beneath him, her legs spreading like the parting of the seas in front of him. Alex was invaded by Judy’s familiar scent. What the heck, maybe joining in wasn’t such a bad idea.

 

     Alex was yet again blasted by Amy’s breath as her muzzle parted right in front of him. “Ohhhh our little buddy is excited.” Her tongue darted out, streaking him in her saliva as she tasted him. “Jump on, pup. I won’t bite,” she said before her cavernous maw opened again in front of him, her tongue hanging out like a wet carpet. In for a penny, in for, maybe an ounce at this size. Either way Alex was in. He clambered on but was immediately jostled off his hooves and onto his back as Amy’s tongue shifted and her mouth closed. Amy was on the move.

 

     Light returned to Alex, briefly blinding him. Once his eyes began to adjust, he took another brief look through the jaws in front of to see a small pink dot surrounded by snowy white fluff. He didn’t have long enough however and Amy’s large fingers entered and grabbed him off the slick muscle. The air outside Amy’s mouth was comparatively frigid by Alex didn’t feel a need to shiver, his mind was so focused on sex that everything else was secondary. He just wanted to know how he would help now. He was brought in front of Amy’s intense eyes.

 

     “OK pony boy, we’re going to need you to squirm extra hard this time, it’s going to be a bit tight.”

 

     Did she say tight?

 

     Alex was swung around only to see Judy lying down with her rear projecting up from the bed toward them both, her fluffy white tail poking up into the air. Oh. Tighter. Alex had been up close and personal with Judy’s rear end a number of times already, but this was the first time he was going to be THIS intimate with it. Par for the course at this point he figured.

 

      Amy, excited as she was, wasted no time. She was clearly hoping to get back to her make-out session with Judy. She maneuvered Alex’s miniscule form toward Judy’s anus. Alex’s hooves were dragged along its surface, drawing a small hip thrust and a clench of the ring from Judy.

 

     “Steady girl, we gotta get him in there first,” Amy teased.

 

     “Ohhhh god,” Judy moaned, “just be gentle.” She returned her rear to its original position, jutting up toward Amy and Alex. Her ring muscles opened and clenched as her excitement grew.

 

     Uncertainty began to grow in Alex as he realized just how much lust had clouded both titans’ minds. Judy’s friend Amy was proving to be quite the wildcard so he was just going to have to trust Judy to ensure his wellbeing at this point and enjoy the ride as much as he could.

 

     Before his thoughts could get much farther Amy lowered him once more toward Judy’s rear. She massaged Judy’s opening with a finger as he approached and then braced Judy’s cheeks open as Alex’s hooves approached. Judy’s anus puckered as his hooves made contact. Still slick with saliva from Amy’s maw, it didn’t take much for Judy’s ring to accept Alex’s body up to his waist. He felt her powerful muscles clenching around him. His legs instantly warmed up as Judy’s muscles tried to pull him in further. He massaged the muscular ring around his waist as Amy’s fingers momentarily retreated. Was she going to leave him like this?

 

     As soon as they had left, two fingers found his shoulders and a third his head. Maybe not. “You ready?” Alex heard Amy’s voice ask.

 

     Before he could answer he heard Judy reply, “Mmmmmm just do it already I need you up here.” Amy didn’t hesitate before pushing him down. In went his stomach. His chest. Next his shoulders slipped in, still well lubricated thanks to Amy. How thoughtful. One more push and he was fully entombed in Judy. He looked up only to see Amy’s finger retread and the bright hole close behind him.

 

     Being inside Judy’s vagina had been intimate, but he had at least been accompanied by a finger or knew that there was an opening for him to get back out. Even in her mouth when he had no control he knew it was easy enough for her to just open up and out he could go. Now he was completely trapped inside Judy. Sound, smell, temperature, and the deep, somewhat muted uproars of pleasure from beyond his new prison defined his experience now. Thankfully Judy must have washed up thoroughly while he was passed out because the smell was not great but it was not quite as bad as he had imagined it would be.

 

     The moist flesh around him reverberated as Judy moaned, clearly enjoying his little movements inside her. They had done quite a bit together this weekend but this was crazy. His thoughts were yet again interrupted as the living cavern shifted suddenly around him, tossing him against the fleshy walls. Up became sideways, left became right. From the muffled exterior he heard giggling and felt Judy’s moaning rumble through the soft flesh surrounding him. After a brief pause his living cage began to lift and fall in a rhythmic motion. Judy must have been thrusting against Amy again or something.

 

     The sheer power she was wielding over him just by moving slightly was enough to remind him of his arousal. Enough thinking, Alex wanted release. He began massaging around the smooth interior looking for a crevice to thrust into. His movements triggered some giggles and laughs from outside along with a few more thrusts. He giggled proudly to himself as he settled on a spot below him and began to grind. It wasn’t the same as normal sex, or whatever you could call the past couple days, but stimulation was stimulation and Alex. It wasn’t much longer before a wave of pleasure overwhelmed him and he came. The rhythmic rocking, however, did not cease as Judy and Amy continued to enjoy themselves around him. Tired yet again from exertion and surrounded by warmth and darkness, Alex was soon rocked to sleep.

Chapter 12 - A New Beginning (Epilogue) by canadian1579
Author's Notes:

This is the final chapter for this story. If you liked reading it and want to see the illustrated version, feel free to check it out here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40866514/

     When Alex awoke he was still surrounded by the familiar humid darkness from before. The rapid heartbeat and breathing from earlier had been replaced by slow, rhythmic breathing that seemed to emanate from the soft tissue surrounding him. Then he was tossed and turn as the fleshy tunnel and its owner stirred. There was some mumbled speech before Alex was tossed and turned again, but eventually there was a consistent “down” as the ground rose and fell rhythmically. Judy have been walking.


 


     Had she forgotten about him in here? It was pitch black so Alex didn’t know where the opening might be but he assumed down if Judy was walking. Alex rolled and repositioned himself before giving the “ground” below him a gentle nudge with a hoof. The rhythmic rising and falling and the booming noise that accompanied it continued. Alex nudged again with a little more strength, similarly to no effect. Finally, Alex decided to give a few quick kicks, being careful not to hurt the tender flesh around him. Suddenly the bouncing sauna stopped.


 


     “What the?” Alex swore he heard Judy’s huge, muffled voice say before a huge gasp was heard. Some more booming words were said but Alex couldn’t quite make them out. Something about “hold on” or something. The rhythmic walking then resumed at a heightened pace.


 


     Eventually, the shaking and audible pounding below him stopped. Alex was tossed and turned back and forth slightly. Suddenly his head was forced down and a familiar feeling of ringed flesh was met by his arms. His suspicions were confirmed when the fleshy sauna suddenly descended and light began to pour into a small hold in front of him, momentarily blinding his unadjusted eyes. Then the ringed muscle relaxed, opening a little further. Alex pushed, managing to push both his hands out of the opening. They were met with the surprisingly cool air outside. Freedom was finally within reach!


 


     The ring clenched briefly before relaxing again. Slowly but surely Alex began to slip forward, already lubricated by Judy’s moist insides. Next his head was out. Fresh air, at last! Then his shoulders pushed through the tight hole. Alex felt pressure around his torso as he slipped out further, his progress getting easier now that his shoulders had made it through. As the world started to come into focus all he could see was two grey mounds at his sides, a white blob in front of him, and an upside down world behind it. Then, with one final clench and relaxing of the sphincter that held him, Alex dropped onto a soft, but firm surface. Exhausted, he flopped onto his back and lay motionless, but breathing heavily.


 


     “Oh thank god you’re awake. Are you okay?” boomed a concerned voice from overhead.


 


     Still disoriented after being trapped in a tight space for so long, Alex just laid there, staring up. The previous few days’ events suddenly flooded back to him. He remembered ducking under Judy’s door. Shrinking to half her size, then less, and enjoying each other’s bodies in an entirely new way.


 


     “Alex, can you hear me?” the concerned voice continued overhead. He turned to its source to find he was still the tiny horse from the previous days, and Judy was still his massive girlfriend.


 


     “Hey Judy,” he said somewhat groggily, still waking up, “I think I’m alright. Why are you so worried?”


 


     “I thought you were hurt after…” Judy’s voice trailed off.


 


     Alex suddenly snapped back to reality and remembered Amy, the previous day’s festivities, and where he had been short seconds before. Oh. That’s right.


 


     “I think I’m okay. Can you wash me off?” he said trying to change the subject slightly. Judy took him to the bathroom sink quickly and gave him a gentle scrub before drying him off and depositing him gently on the kitchen table.


 


     “There you go. You smelled horrible,” Judy replied, still with that worried tone.


 


     “That’s the first time I can say I’ve been pooped out of my girlfriend,” Alex joked in a lame attempt to raise Judy’s mood.


 


     “No shit,” came the half-hearted joking reply.


 


     “How long was I… you know…” Alex began.


 


     “All night. I completely forgot about you and fell asleep with Amy. The next morning when you weren’t around, I got worried. After looking around a bit I felt you move and kind of freaked out so I came back home. The walking must have helped because you came out pretty easily after I got back,” Judy explained.


 


     “What happened to Amy?” Alex asked.


 


     “She’s still at her hotel and she was going to head home later this week,” Judy said. “I don’t think we’ll be seeing her for a while.”


 


     “Oh, ok,” Alex said, unable to read Judy’s tone and not sure where to go from there.


 


     The two stared at each other as Alex continued to sit on Judy’s palm.


 


     “So. I just wanted to say I’m sorry that things got out of hand with Amy,” Judy began, “And I’m sorry you ended up …” she looked down and then back to Alex, “in there. Especially for that long.  I hope you can forgive me,” she continued.


 


     “Judy,” Alex tried to reply but Judy’s decidedly larger voice won out as she continued.


 


     “I didn’t mean to take advantage of you. Things just got so … exciting that I couldn’t help myself. You were, are just so cute. And the feelings you were giving me, I can’t begin to describe them. But I should have given you more control, made sure you had a chance to decide things too. I understand if you want to return back to normal and go.”


 


     There were few more seconds of uncomfortable silence. Both Judy and Alex looked away from one another as they pondered what Judy had just said. Alex was the first to look back.


 


     “I want to be returned back to normal,” Alex said, as Judy returned her head to face him.


 


     “Oh Alex,” Judy said, her head dropping and her voice dropping.


 


     “Next week.”


 


     Judy’s eyes shot open.  Equal parts excitement and disbelief overtaking her expression. “You forgive me?” she asked.


 


     “Of course! I love you, Judy. It was just a little horsing around. I’ve had the size advantage for so long it’s about time you got to have some fun being the big one, although I didn’t quite expect you to get THIS big. Trust me though, I was just as into everything as you were,” Alex reassured her. “Everything.”


 


     “I love you too, Alex.” Judy brought her palm in for the closest thing that could be called a ‘hug’ in Alex’s current state.


 


     “You will turn me back though, right?” Alex had to ask.


 


     “Of course,” Judy replied.


 


     “Would you want to do this again sometime?” Alex continued.


 


     “Duh,” Judy replied.


 


     There was a brief pause as the couple stared into each other’s eyes.


 


     “So, before we start any more fun would it be okay to just lie down together and relax for a bit? The past few days have been quite busy,” Alex requested as he was released from the hug.


 


     “No can do,” came the firm reply.


 


     “Why?”


 


     “I’ve got work today, and I was thinking you could come with. What do you think, little guy?” Judy asked, back to her cheerful, playful self.


 


     “Oh yeah, but where are you keeping me this time?” Alex asked, only slightly dreading the thought of being trapped in a humid pair of panties all day. An hour was fun but even he needed a break. He shivered just thinking about if Judy got into a foot-chase with him in there.


 


     “Easy, just let me get dressed. Back in a minute,” Judy said, leaving him on the kitchen table.


 


     It was only a few seconds before she returned. Rabbits were always so quick. Judy returned and put her hands on either side of him at the edge of the table, her head descending until her eyes were right in front of him.


 


     “You ready to ride, partner?” Judy’s booming voice asked.


 


     “What about my job?” Alex wondered aloud.


 


     “Already called in sick for you earlier. I figured either way you were going to need a day to recover,” Judy replied. “Who knows, you might end up being sick all week at this rate.”


 


     “Awesome, I’ve been wanting to take a vacation anyway. Let’s get this show on the road,” Alex laughed, giddy with excitement and wondering how Judy would be carrying him today.


 


     One of her huge paws grasped him gently as she stood up straight. Alex saw her flip open one of the pouches on her belt. This was going to be another unique day for him.


 


     “If you get uncomfortable, I have a different place I can ‘store’ you, my little toy,” Judy teased, emphasizing the last word as she placed him in the opening.


 


     “Here we go again,” Alex thought to himself as his container shifted along with Judy’s hips. This was going to be a fun week.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10815