The Devils She Didn't Know by gtswburg
Summary:

When Heather McAvoy shrinks, she realizes just how wrong her assumptions about people can be.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only.


Categories: Violent, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Lesbians, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes Word count: 86604 Read: 118065 Published: August 16 2021 Updated: February 07 2022

1. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

2. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

6. Chapter 6 by gtswburg

7. Chapter 7 by gtswburg

8. Chapter 8 by gtswburg

9. Chapter 9 by gtswburg

10. Chapter 10 by gtswburg

11. Chapter 11 by gtswburg

12. Chapter 12 by gtswburg

13. Chapter 13 by gtswburg

14. Chapter 14 by gtswburg

15. Chapter 15 by gtswburg

16. Chapter 16 by gtswburg

17. Chapter 17 by gtswburg

18. Chapter 18 by gtswburg

19. Chapter 19 by gtswburg

20. Chapter 20 by gtswburg

21. Chapter 21 by gtswburg

22. Chapter 22 by gtswburg

23. Chapter 23 by gtswburg

24. Chapter 24 by gtswburg

25. Chapter 25 by gtswburg

26. Chapter 26 by gtswburg

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

 

Heather McAvoy had a million things on her mind.

She was going through her mental to-do list for what felt like the fiftieth time since she had woken up that morning and was rapidly reaching the point where she was forgetting what she had already done. With a glance over her shoulder she again confirmed that she had picked up her and Jason's dry cleaning, along with the tables they had lent his sister for some bake sale at the elementary school, and that week's groceries.

On the one hand, she wanted to congratulate herself for doing so much after going on a run that morning then practically dragging Zoe out of bed and driving her to school but all she could think about was how much was left to do.

And the fact that the stupid light to get onto their street took forever to change.

Tapping her fingers against the steering wheel, she absentmindedly reached for the iced coffee in her cup holder. When she sucked on the straw, all that entered her mouth was cold water that tasted vaguely of the coffee she had finished somewhere in the midst of her errands.

The light changed and she turned her tank-like car onto the wide lane that wound through their neighborhood. The winding tree-lined street was normally a relaxing way to get home at the end of a long day but in that moment it was just another frustration making her day a little longer than necessary.

Her stomach rumbled and she suddenly looked back at the iced coffee in her cupholder.

“Oh God,” she muttered to herself, “That can't be all I've eaten today...”

Uttering those words was enough to make Heather's head grow a little lighter.

She cursed quietly to herself and turned onto her own street, past a house that two college girls rented. The sight of a pride flag flapping in the breeze made her smile, if for no other reason than she knew how much it bothered her neighbors.

When she and Jason had first bought their house, his sister had assured them that the college kids rarely ventured so deep into town let alone lived in the neighborhood. But that was over fourteen years ago, shortly after Zoe had been born, and the college had expanded a lot since then. She wasn't too worried but Jason had been grumbling about their property values ever since the girls had moved in and Heather rolled her eyes every time.

Jason was the one who had suggested they move to his hometown after Zoe was born.

He was the one who loved living near his family, he beamed with pride when Zoe made the soccer team and wore the same colors he had as a high school football star, and he loved being recognized as Jason McAvoy who took them all the way to state back in the day.

Heather would have been quite happy to give up being the out-of-towner he fell in love with at college. She would have liked the chance to move back to a city where she might be able to grow her client base and do interesting work again rather than redesigning the same tired office spaces and house renovations. And she really wouldn't mind not having his family rub off on Zoe in all the worst ways.

There was something about the way she had spoken to a waitress when they had gone out the other night that still sat uncomfortably in the pit of Heather's stomach. The sheer haughtiness of it reminded her of the way Jason's sister always talked to people, like she was one minor inconvenience away from demanding to see a manager.

“Ugh, what am I even cooking for dinner tonight?”

She pulled into the driveway and turned off the car.

Pushing the door open, Heather gasped as she almost spilled out of the driver's side door.

Barely catching herself, she shook her head and took a deep breath.

With another muttered curse, she started toward the trunk while rubbing her head until her stomach quivered. Clutching her suddenly aching belly, she frowned and turned back toward the front door, “Oh God, oh dear Lord...”

The pain intensified and while she tried to take quick little steps toward the door, she faltered almost instantly. All of her muscles spasmed as she tried to press forward but then her legs gave out from under her and the world started to spin.

Her skin felt like it was on fire while all of her joints were suddenly under immense pressure.

Heather bit down hard on her lip to keep from screaming as she realized what was happening.

“No,” her voice burned in her throat and the vertigo became so intense that she had to shut her eyes. Smacking her fist against the brick walkway leading to the front door, she groaned through gritted teeth, “Not today, not now, not like this...”

But her clothes were already billowing out around her.

And then just as suddenly as it started, the pain stopped.

All of the air inside of her came out in a heaving gasp and she felt her bare feet brushing against the material of her leggings while the rest of her clothes weighed down heavily on her body. With a few grunts and flails, Heather managed to tug her arms out of her sleeves and flop down onto the ground where her muscles simply twitched for several long seconds.

“Oh God,” she whimpered, still keeping her eyes shut, “It won't be that bad, it can't be that bad...”

Slowly, Heather opened her eyes and took in the monumental sight of her own house.

Her jaw dropped as she craned her neck back and back to take in its now very intimidating two stories. Bringing her gaze back to the ground, she gasped when she realized that her azalea bushes now loomed over her. Looking over her shoulder, Heather had to bite her lip to keep from screaming once more when she took in the sight of her own clothes spilling behind her.

“Ok, ok, deep breath,” she told herself as she extricated herself from her own clothing, “You knew this could happen, you've thought about this...”

Her tiny feet danced across the cool brick for a moment as she realized that she had never really thought about it before, at least not seriously. Standing with one arm across her chest and her other hand in front of her crotch, she realized that she was at least taller than she thought.

That alone made her look toward the front door and then to where her keys had fallen beside her. Her head started to bob up and down, “Ok, you can do this, first things first, uh... make sure that no one else realizes what happened...”

Her head snapped to her left and right where she expected to see someone looming on the horizon racing toward her to snatch her up. The endless expanse of her own lawn and the vast houses in the distance offered her little comfort though.

“Right, so, clothes in the bushes...” She told herself as she grabbed onto the vast fields of fabric beside her. Grunting and heaving, Heather dragged first her top and jacket then her leggings just far enough onto the flower bed that no one would notice them from the sidewalk.

Then she turned to stare at her own shoes.

“My feet aren't that big...” She glanced down at her own feet and then back at the running shoes she had been wearing that morning. Stepping closer she shook her head, trying to comprehend how they could be almost half her size.

“It doesn't matter, just...”

Heather gripped them and dragged with all of her might.

She slowly waddled backwards while sweat poured down her brow and she could feel her tiny body become flush with effort. The moment they were at the edge of the flower bed, she let go and yelped as she fell forward.

The shoe material was thankfully soft but the sudden intensity of her own foot funk made her reel back. Coughing and sputtering with disgust, she again stared down at her own two feet with a strange sense of betrayal.

Carefully, she moved back to her keys and heaved them up into her hands.

Tossing the key ring over her shoulder with a grunt, she gave another glance around for other people before she raced toward her front door. Standing at it, she stared up at the doorknob that hung over head and took a deep breath.

“You can do this,” she told herself before hoisting herself up with all of her might.

The stretching felt almost pleasant until she began to lift the keys toward the knob.

Her arms immediately began to shake and her lungs burned as she struggled to breathe with the sudden effort. The roar of an engine in the distance made her heart almost leap into her throat. Blood pounded in her ears and she watched the keys waver while her arms threatened to give out and send them crashing down onto her head.

The approaching car grew louder and Heather knew if it passed by the house she'd be snatched up.

A tiny voice in her head wondered if it would be such a bad thing to be kidnapped by a stranger and Heather immediately silenced that voice by letting out an angry yell. It echoed in her own ears, beating out her own blood and the thunderous car engine, and she stabbed her house key into the lock and yanked with all her might.

The door creaked open and she pushed inside.

Slamming her back against the door, she heard it shudder in its frame once more before she dropped to the floor.

Sobs erupted from Heather and she immediately pulled her knees up to her chest and rocked back and forth. Her whole body ached while the terrible reality of what had just happened to her weighed down on her.

Her head spun so hard and her chest burned so much that she swore she was shrinking again.

Heather sat on the worn welcome mat in front of her door, clutching her chest and struggling to breathe for several long minutes before she realized she was having a panic attack. She gasped for air while twisting her head every which way in an attempt to find five blue things or whatever you were supposed to do to calm yourself.

All that came out of her was more tears.

Finally, Heather managed to take in a breath without her chest hitching with another sob.

Slowly, she lifted her head up, brushed away the tears staining her cheeks, and looked around the room. The sight of her own house blown up to strange oversized proportions gave her another jolt but she simply took a deep breath and forced herself to her feet.

She swayed but then steadied.

“Ok, I just need to...”

Her heart skipped a beat and she looked at the door over her shoulder.

The realization that she had left her purse, and thus her phone, in her car hit her suddenly. She braced herself against the wall and preemptively took a slow calming breath, “It's ok, Zoe will be home from school in a few hours. It's... it's not as good as Jason racing home to help me but it's fine, Zoe is...”

A dozen words should have jumped to the tip of her tongue at that moment. All the ways that she would normally describe her daughter should have been the words that came to her mind. Instead only one stood out to her.

“... Immune.”

She stared up at the door she was braced against and the knob that loomed high enough over her head that she had to strain and stretch to reach it. Then she thought about her own daughter, who had always taken after her six-foot-four husband in the height department and whose pediatrician said she would probably keep growing throughout most of high school. It wasn't hard to imagine the way the shadow of Zoe's lengthening frame filled the frosted glass window at the door's center and how it would now cast a shadow over her whole world.

Heather thought about how big her own dainty sneakers had been and found her head turning slowly to where several pairs would be lined up beside the door.

The fancy new running shoes that her daughter had begged for all summer stood at the front of the line. Their thick pristine white soles rose up almost to her calf and the big letters that spelled 'Hoka' stared back at her.

She remembered being so confused about why Zoe had wanted those shoes particularly, and a few of her college friends with kids shared in her confusion. They all said the same thing though, that for the past few years all kids had wanted were chunky sneakers.

It was just what was popular these days.

Heather's eyes were suddenly drawn to few small red flecks near the bottom of the sneaker's sole. At first, she thought it was just a part of the pattern, a dark red to contrast the sky blue of the sneaker itself but then she noticed all the specks were near the arch.

She knelt down beside her daughter's mammoth shoe, which could easily cover half of her body, and pressed her hand against it. The first thing she noticed was how much heftier it was than the lightweight sneakers she had struggled to drag around. Then she realized that the red flecks were an almost brown color and the pattern was like a strange spray effect.

Her hands shook as she pushed them into the soft exterior of the shoe.

She shoved, rocking the thick soled sneaker back and forth until finally it tipped over.

What she saw on the sole made her eyes widen and her pulse quicken.

The stain had seeped through most of the tread but most of it was centered around the arch where bits of what Zoe had stepped on still clung to the bottom of her shoe.

Heather shook her head as she realized that it wasn't a what on the sole of her daughter's sneaker but a who. Bits of bone, much smaller than any of her own could be, were still stuck in a small cluster near the center. She tried to tell herself that she was just seeing things but she knew that they were human bones and once she saw that, she could almost see the shape they must have been in when her daughter's foot came down on them.

They would have been curled up with their arms covering their head.

They would have been cowering at her daughter's feet, begging her not to step on them.

Her eyes were drawn to the other shoes in the line, not her husband's massive pairs or her own, but the other ones they had bought for Zoe over the past year or two. The chunky Nikes, the thick-soled Doc Martens, the ridiculous platform purple Crocs that she had worn all summer.

She also thought of the way that Zoe had started to speak to people who were working at stores or restaurants. The way she always seemed to be looking down her nose at them and smirking like she knew something that they didn't.

It had never crossed Heather's mind that it could be because Zoe was Immune.

That the thing Zoe knew that no one else did was how easily she could crush them if they shrank.

Her eyes went back to the huge shoes they had gotten her and she thought about all the chunky shoes that Zoe's friends wore. Friends that she had mostly made in high school, after they had gotten her tested the summer beforehand.

Friends who apparently encouraged her to crush other people.

People like her.

“Oh God,” Heather dropped to her knees, “I need to get out of here...”

 

 

End Notes:

A happy start to the week, everybody! New chapters will drop on Mondays.

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe and as always, thanks to those who read and review!

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

 

“Wait, no,” she shook her head, running her hands through her short strawberry blonde hair and forcing herself back to her feet, “Zoe won't... she...”

Heather struggled to convince herself that her daughter wouldn't treat her like she was any other shrunken person. The longer she stood at her front door the more she became aware that she was unable to look to her left, where the stained sneaker sat.

Turning her back to the row of shoes, Heather marched into the living room and looked up at the family portrait that sat up on the mantle. The sight of the three of them together eased her thundering heart long enough that she was able to take a deep breath.

“It doesn't matter if Zoe's getting a little...” she struggled for the word, “Immune-crazy.”

She wandered over to the piano that sat near the bay window at the front of the house, the same piano that she had taught Zoe to play when she was little and where she still found her playing every so often. Heather told herself that it was normal for girls to have a 'mean' phase, she could certainly remember her own with a touch of embarrassment; the cruel things she had said to other girls, and that they said about her, and the fights that she would get into with her own mother over basically nothing. It was a normal, if incredibly horrible, part of growing up.

Leaning against the leg of the piano, Heather crossed her arms and suddenly wondered where she had failed in helping her daughter avoid that phase. It weighed on her as she stood there and she wanted to blame her sister-in-law or the girl's friends or letting her watch stupid teen movies that reinforced stereotypes but at the end of it, all she could think about was that it had been on her to do better.

She chuckled as she realized she would have a lot more time to spend with Zoe now and that only made the fear fill her once more. Standing up straight, Heather looked up to see that she could easily walk beneath the piano without her head even brushing against it.

There was no way that Zoe would listen to her now.

“Do I even sound the same?” She asked aloud, trying to gauge if her voice was higher pitched but she was barely able to notice any difference. “Oh God, what if I shrink again and sound like one of the Chipmunks?”

Her small frame shook and she stepped out from beneath the piano to gaze up at the alien structures that filled her cavernous home. Walking between the sofas that flanked the fireplace, she found herself turning slowly, suddenly remembering that past weekend when Zoe and her friends had been lounged across them, giggling and scrolling through stuff on their phones. She could picture them as they would look now, towering over her with the same haughty smirks while their eyes would rake over her shrunken body.

Heather remembered the look Zoe had given her over the summer when she bought a pair of tight jeans, like she was the most unfashionable woman to ever walk the earth.

Every imperfection on her own naked body suddenly jumped out to her as she looked down at it. Imperfections that wouldn't escape the notice of gigantic eyes, especially when those eyes belonged to girls who were starting to scrutinize themselves with a fine tooth comb.

She covered herself as her knees started to wobble.

Looking back up at the mantle, Heather whimpered as she realized how far she had to crane her neck back to see the family portrait but the sight of her husband strengthened her shuddering legs.

“Jason,” saying his name gave her a deep sense of calm.

He wouldn't let Zoe torture her, even inadvertently.

He would make sure that she was taken care of, like he always had, even when she didn't really need to be taken care of. The thought of her big husband coming through the door, now blown up to even larger proportions, made the tension ease out of her body.

She stared at the door and imagined him striding through it.

She wanted to believe that he'd be so strong that the floor would quake beneath his feet and his voice would boom out like a deep bell ringing in the distance. He'd pick her up in one hand with ease and the thought of his powerful fingers wrapping around her chest made her squirm excitedly against the couch beside her. Licking her lips, Heather found herself smiling for the first time since she had shrunk.

But it faltered almost just as quickly.

He had been coming home late a lot, she realized.

Sometimes he said it was work, sometimes he was out at the bar hanging with his old high school football buddies, sometimes he didn't give any kind of explanation, he just sent a text saying he'd be home late that night.

Heather walked toward the trophy case that sat in the corner of the living room, the one he had gotten from his parents not long after they had moved in. All of his football trophies still sat on the top shelf, perfectly polished. A few of Zoe's trophies had found their way into it, especially last year when the soccer team placed first in the league and she had gotten MVP in the championship game.

But they were still below his.

He had blown out his knee in their freshman year of college, long before they ever met. There was no coming back from the injury, not that he had ever seemed like he wanted to. She had honestly forgotten that he had been the kind of player people had once talked about until they moved into town and started running into so many of his old friends.

And his exes.

Most of them she didn't mind since they were all married too, some to out-of-towners like her who felt equally confused when people talked about the 'good old days' and a few who were married to guys they had all gone to school with.

The only one that ever bothered her was Julie Nicolby.

Not because they had been high school sweethearts or something, but because Jason had never been clear about what their relationship had been. He had mentioned her in passing over the years, he had been sure to tell Heather when Julie bought the local sports bar that he would hang out in with all his old football buddies, and she was also famously still unmarried.

'The Unbreakable Broncette' was what they called her.

Nothing about it had ever sat right with Heather but she had gotten over it a long time ago.

Or at least that's what she had thought until she found herself backing up to look at the photo that hung near the family trophy case. It was from the one game he had started in college, before he blew out his knee, and a bunch of his high school friends had come out to cheer him on. They had made a big road trip of it, and there with her arm wrapped around her husband's shoulder pads was Julie Nicolby.

She was tall for a woman, a hair below six feet, and it was hard to deny that she was attractive, especially when looking at a photo of her at eighteen. Of course, Heather knew that the years had been very kind to Julie; her honey blonde hair was still thick and shiny, there was only the barest hint of crow's feet around her eyes from years as a bartender, and she still looked just as athletic as she did in the photo hanging on their wall. Thinking about the woman's firm biceps, Heather suddenly wondered if Julie was somehow in better shape now than she had been as a teenager.

“No,” she shook her head and forced a laugh, “Jason would never, has never...”

Yet, she found herself pausing as she tried to turn away from the trophy case.

Heather had had to pick him up several times at Julie's bar after he had gotten a little too tipsy. She had always come in to find Jason hunched over on one end of the bar, babbling away to Julie who laughed and smiled like he was the funniest guy in the world. It had been easy to tell herself that that was literally the woman's livelihood, that every bartender made people feel like something might happen even though everyone knew that it never would.

But most people didn't have photos of their bartender hanging in their home.

Most people's wives didn't shrink down while their high school fuck-buddy or whatever Julie had been was still around and normal sized and maybe even Immune for all Heather knew. Her heart raced and she struggled to breathe as a horror show played out in her head.

Jason would take care of, he would stop Zoe and her friends from treating her like any other shrunken person, but she couldn't help but wonder how long he would do those things. She would want him to remain faithful but she knew there was no way that she would be able to make him. Then there was the simple fact that there was a lot she wouldn't be able to do at her current size, and if she kept shrinking the world would just become more and more dangerous.

Could she even be mad at her husband if he started dating again while she was sitting in a hamster cage in their bedroom?

Her lip trembled as she tried to imagine watching Julie fucking Nicolby strut into her house like she owned the place. She shut her eyes tight but it did nothing to stop the tears that flowed down her cheeks as she thought about how nice their family portrait would look; all three of them tall and athletic and never afraid that they'd end up like Jason's poor first wife who spent her days in Julie's closet, which used to be hers, so that her own daughter wouldn't crush her beneath her stupid overpriced chunky shoes while her friends recorded it for Tiktok.

“No, no, no,” she repeated over and over again, smacking her tiny fists against her thighs, “That won't happen! It...”

Heather took in slow shaky breaths but the more she tried to tell herself that it wouldn't happen, the more her eyes were drawn back to the front door.

The stain on Zoe's sneaker stared back at her like a grim warning.

She had never been tested before last year. When they had first gotten engaged she and Jason had agreed that they didn't want to know whether or not either of them could be asymptomatic. The idea that they could shrink would change too much and affect too many decisions and it had still been so new. They had figured that if it hadn't happened by then, it wasn't going to happen. Even after they had gotten pregnant and Zoe had been born, they agreed that ignorance was bliss.

Laws had been changing steadily since then though and beyond that there were lots of rules and suggestions about checking for the possibility that it could happen. No matter how often people suggested it though, they decided to keep their heads in the sand.

And then two years ago, after a horrible incident where a boy on the swim team had shrunk and drowned in the middle of a meet, the school instituted a new policy that athletes needed to be tested. Zoe had already been a rising star on the middle school soccer team and if she was going to get it then they figured that it was time.

Jason had been Immune.

And thank God, Zoe had been too.

Only Heather had been asymptomatic, meaning the possibility was there.

They had never told Zoe, largely because they didn't want her to worry, though as Heather stood there staring at the stain on her daughter's shoe, she suddenly wondered if Zoe would have worried at all or simply started acting like she had already shrunk.

She wanted to believe that when Zoe got home from school that day, she'd kneel down and wrap her up in a warm hug and they'd cry together until Zoe finally managed to call her father. They'd sit down and have a long talk about what it all meant and they'd come up with the plans they'd avoided making for over a year.

Yet, she kept imagining her daughter walking through the door and looking down at her like she was an offensive bug that had scurried into the house. The same tremors that she had imagined her husband making suddenly seemed far more intimidating when she thought of them coming from Zoe, and her knees went weak once more at the thought of Zoe towering above her. She shook her head, desperately trying to rid herself of the horrible thoughts that raced through her head but they simply kept coming.

Zoe and her friends laughing down at her, Jason holding her squirming body in his powerful fist, Julie Nicolby seamlessly taking her place and simply depositing her in a cage like she was some little pet.

Heather tried to tell herself that it wouldn't happen but when she opened her eyes once more, she saw the undeniable proof that her daughter was a murderer etched into the tread of her sneakers. The acknowledgment of what Zoe had actually done, that her sweet little girl was a killer, chilled her to her bones.

Pushing herself back to her feet, Heather knew that she needed to get out of her own house while she still could. The thought that she might shrink again and that the door knob would simply be out of reach made her rush toward the door with all her might.

With a shout, she jumped off of the floor and pushed off of the front door like she was doing parkour. The bounce pushed her higher and she caught herself on the knob before twisting it as hard as she could to the right.

Bracing her foot against the wall while holding the strange position necessary to open the door, Heather pushed as hard as she could and was rewarded with the chilly autumn air that seeped into her house. Her breathing came in slow gasps as she dangled then dropped down onto the floor, where she lay for a few moments to collect herself.

Then she heard the distant ringing of a bell.

It took her a moment to recognize the noise as the bell from the college's clock tower and she held her breath as she counted off the chimes. The first one echoed out, then came a second that made her heart leap into her throat, and when none followed it, her whole body started to shake.

The high school let out shortly after two and she knew that if she didn't find somewhere to go at that precise moment, being forced to take a front row seat to her husband's inevitable infidelity and being treated like some kind of overgrown bug by her daughter would be the best case scenario. Any of her daughter's classmates could scoop her up and to them she really would be nothing more than a potential plaything or slave.

“I need an adult,” she whispered as she stood at the threshold of her home, staring out across her lawn to the vast houses of her neighbors.

Each house brought its own imaginary hell as she thought about their occupants.

Every house with pets brought terrifying images to her head of being mauled by a gigantic cat or swallowed whole by a dumb slobbering dog. Her neighbors with kids each varied from no different than a house with a pet if the kid was young to humiliating or torturous the older the kid got. That left the handful of people without kids; which ranged from the married couple who was on the brink of divorce if their overheard shouting matches were to be believed, the nosy old woman who told her about said shouting matches and was definitely some kind of hoarder, and the newlyweds down the street who had moved in at the start of the summer.

The newlyweds were the obvious choice in her mind and she was off like a shot across her own lawn. She kept smiling as she thought about the attractive young couple, George and Mabel. George was a lean handsome young man with fair skin and dark hair who she always saw out on her morning runs while he was on his own jog. He was a doctor who had just started working at the college's student health center who had met Mabel, who was some kind of researcher, while he was a resident.

Mabel was a petite girl with rich brown skin who kept her dark hair cropped close on the sides but a little tall on the top. At a glance, she looked like a bubbly little sorority girl in her shiny flats and conservative dresses but every time she had spoken to Mabel, Heather had been intimidated by her intelligence.

The sidewalk raced beneath her bare feet as she ran toward their house, hoping that one of them would be home. As the little craftsman toward the end of the block loomed ahead of her, Heather felt a nagging sensation in the back of her head...

Mabel was a geneticist.

The thought made her stop dead in her tracks and a hazy memory of Mabel telling her how they met bubbled up. George was a resident who worked in the lab next to hers at the hospital. One of her specimens had escaped its cage and scurried under the door into his lab and she had chased after it. When she entered the room, she found George already stopping it. Mabel had described it as love at first sight and Heather remembered swooning in response.

She had had a few beers at that afternoon barbecue and she distinctly remembered saying to Mabel, “And at least you knew he wasn't squeamish if he would pick up a rat without even thinking!”

And Mabel had cocked her head, clearly confused, “A rat?”

Then she had burst out laughing, “Oh no, no, it was a shrinkee and he didn't pick it up.”

Mabel had smirked and slapped her sandal down on the deck when she said it.

“Oh no, no, no, no...” She stared at their house and pressed her lips together when she saw there was a car in the driveway.

The reality that she was naked and standing alone on a sidewalk where any of her neighbors, including the ones who experimented on people just like her, could see her made her whole body shake in fear once more. Her chest started to tighten and all she could hear was her own heartbeat pounding in her ears.

Heather's head spun about once more, struggling to find something to help snap her out of it.

Movement caught her eye and she let out a strangled scream through her teeth before she realized it was a flag caught in the breeze.

But it wasn't just any flag, it was the pride flag belonging to the two college girls at the end of the street. The girls who everyone grumbled about because of their tattoos and piercings and loud music and once you got a few beers in them they also added their liberal bumper stickers and pride flag to the list. Girls who definitely had no connections to anyone else on the block. Girls who, Heather hoped, were the kind of bleeding heart lefties who wouldn't see her as just a shrinkee.

She sprinted down the block and up onto their lawn.

The sight of a car in the driveway filled her with joy as she clambered up the steps to their porch on all fours. She shoved herself to her feet and threw herself bodily into the front door before pounding her little fists against it as hard as she could.

“Help!” She cried out, “Open up!”

She heard footsteps moving through the house and began to jump with joy.

Then she felt them.

The tremors were faint at first but they grew more powerful as the girl came closer to the door until Heather felt herself swaying back and forth. The door creaked as it opened and light spilled out from inside before it was blocked by a deep shadow.

The power of the girl's footfalls made Heather stumble and her eyes were drawn to the huge walls of leather in front of her. The boots had a platform that rose just above Heather's knees and then above those were towers of black leather covered in heavy straps and buckles. Her heart began to race as she took in the girl's pale skin that disappeared into a green-and-silver plaid skirt with a thick studded belt wrapped around it. She wore a t-shirt with what Heather assumed was a band logo on it that clung to her thin torso.

A pale hand adorned with rings and holding a vape passed over the girl's chest, drawing Heather's gaze even higher. Black painted lips pursed around the vape pen, which hummed to life as the girl sucked on it, her head bobbing back and forth as she did so that her wavy purple hair bounced on either side of her cheeks.

Finally, dark eyes rimmed with dark green eyeshadow settled on her.

A cloud of weed scented smoke rolled across her world and then the girl's deep smoky voice echoed out, “Well, hello...”

 

 

End Notes:

A happy start to the week, everybody!

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe! As always, thanks to those who read and review!

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

 

Heather's brain was screaming for her to run but her body remained rooted in place.

The purple haired girl said nothing, instead she just squatted down while taking another slow drag from her vape. Heather's body slowly inched back as a shadow rolled across her world but her timid steps only elicited a giggle from the college girl.

She wagged her finger and made a disapproving tutting sound.

The commanding gesture made Heather's heart race and she found herself shaking her head, “No, no, this was... I need to go.”

“Aw,” the girl pouted her black lips as she cooed, “But you just got here.”

“I-”

The girl's hands landed on her shoulders and the weight of them was enough to completely stop her. Staring up into the girl's face, her body began to shake as the sheer size difference between them dawned on the shrunken woman.

The huge fingers flexed and the strength behind them made Heather whimper.

“C'mere,” the girl's voice was soft and cooing but there was nothing friendly about it.

She wanted to say no, to scream, to run away but the hands gently pulled against her shoulders and Heather found herself stumbling forward. She tripped over the threshold and landed on the supple leather of the girl's boots.

The straps creaked and the buckles jingled as the girl shifted her weight.

She scrambled to get onto her hands and knees but the girl's hands simply slid down her body till they settled around her waist. They squeezed around her midsection and the next thing Heather knew, she was being lifted up off of the floor.

Finally her body caught up to the panic that filled her head and Heather thrashed wildly.

No matter how much she screamed or flailed though, the fingers held firm around her body. She quickly found herself running out of steam and gasping for breath while the giant girl held her out at arm's length. Her eyes were even with the girl's chest and she watched as it shuddered from laughter, which ended with a soft sigh.

“Aw, don't tell me you're all out of fight already,” the huge fingers squeezed against her stomach and Heather kicked out at the girl only to meet empty air. The girl's laughter was warm and rich, “Yeah, I didn't think you'd give up that easily.”

The world blurred about and a thunderous boom rang in her ears.

Then the girl started to walk, each step was accompanied by a hefty thud and a powerful jolt that ran through Heather's little body high up in the air. She stared up into the giant girl's smiling face, which was framed by purple hair that bounced with her every stride.

She knew she should be looking around to locate a potential escape route but she couldn't pull her eyes away from the girl's enormous face. A septum piercing drew her gaze, the dark ring was difficult to see in the shadow of her button nose, and from there she took in the band of faint freckles that ran across her cheekbones and over the bridge of her nose. At first glance, the make-up had made her seem like a collection of hard edges and stark colors but the longer she looked at the girl, the more she noticed how soft her features were.

The longer she stared the more that Heather realized she would have called the girl cute just that morning but the sheer power that the girl now held seemed to bulldoze over that word in her mind.

The idea that this giantess could be described as cute by anyone defied all logic.

Black lips parted to reveal shiny white teeth and Heather watched a tongue stud catch against the light as the girl spoke, “Oh my God, I'm the first person you've seen since you shrank, aren't I?”

“W-wh-what?” She stammered and shook her head, a strange knot of fear growing through her belly, “No, I-”

The fingers squeezed against her and then the giant girl rocked her back and forth. Her limbs flailed and her head swung about while the giantess's grin grew. “I'm your first giant,” she said it with a dreamy sigh as she lowered Heather down onto a block-like coffee table before settling down onto a sleek looking modernist couch. Her hands lifted off of Heather's body but her pointer finger tapped her nose hard enough to make the shrunken woman stumble backwards, “I love that for you.”

She shivered atop the cool glossy surface of the table, still unable to do anything more than stare up wide-eyed at the giantess who rested her chin in one hand while the other idly played with the hem of her skirt. “Pl-please,” Heather began only to be cut off by the girl raising her hand.

The gesture was casual but Heather found herself taking a step back anyway.

The huge hand came down toward her with agonizing slowness and when her heel slipped past the edge of the coffee table, Heather could do nothing but crouch down to avoid the immense fingers. The giant palm settled atop her head, sweeping through her hair before the powerful fingers curved around her neck and then gently scratched along her right jaw.

Her muscles ached as she remained frozen in her awkward crouch, unable to comprehend what was happening.

The girl simply hummed happily while her fingers continued to play against Heather's jaw and brush her hair every which way. “The real question is whether I should text Lex now or let them discover you on their own,” the giantess's fingers stilled then slid down to Heather's shoulders before she reached over and snatched up a phone with her other hand.

Heather blinked as she watched the device rise into the sky, the girl swinging it back and forth as she debated whether to text Lex, who Heather figured had to be the other girl who lived there. She looked back to the blank spot on the coffee table where the phone had been, wishing she had noticed it before the girl could snatch it up.

Despite the hand still resting on her shoulder, she finally found herself able to look away from the huge girl and take in the house she found herself in. It was an older building than her own with what looked like a relatively simple configuration; a door that opened directly into a central hallway with a stairwell, a spacious living room on one side and a dining room and kitchen presumably on the other with bedrooms and bathrooms on the top floor. She was in the living room, which seemed to be vaguely split between a sleek well appointed area that focused on an immense television and a more haphazard collection of chairs arranged in a vague circle with bookshelves lining the wall.

Huge fingers gripped her chin and she whimpered as the girl forced her to look back at her.

“I think they'd enjoy the surprise more,” her thumb slid up over Heather's mouth and the tiny woman cringed as the huge digit played with her lips, “Plus, Lex's still in class right now and if I told them Hot Mom had shrunk and delivered herself right to our doorstep, they wouldn't be able to deal.”

“Hot Mom?”

She wasn't sure if the giant girl could understand her around the thumb but she nodded, “Mhm, that's our name for you.”

Heather couldn't keep the strange mix of emotions from her face as she realized that the two college girls had a name for her, for anyone in the neighborhood. Let alone that out of all the mothers on the street, many of whom were younger and in better shape, she had somehow ended up being dubbed 'the hot one.'

“Come on,” the giantess giggled and her fingers playfully shoved against Heather's shoulder, knocking her off balance only to catch her in a firm grip and lift her off of the coffee table. “You can't pretend like you don't know how hot you are.”

The huge hands ran over her body and though Heather squirmed with all her might, she couldn't force the fingers away from her.

“You've got these wonderful curves, and you're always running around in those tight little dresses or leggings,” the girl's hands wrapped around her chest and her thumbs fondled her breasts, “Look at these perky things! I mean, seriously, how are they natural? Especially after you had a kid. And let's not forget this tight fucking ass of yours...”

Heather yelped and kicked as the girl flipped her over so that her bare buttocks were on full display.

“It's like a fucking peach,” the giantess practically growled.

And then Heather felt sharp teeth pressing down against her left cheek.

She screamed in utter terror and kicked as hard as she could.

Her heel bounced against the girl's jaw, which sent a jolt of pain down her little leg.

“Ow,” the giantess groaned as her mouth opened but there was so little feeling in it that Heather knew she hadn't actually hurt the girl. The huge hands squeezed harder and then flipped her over once more while the girl thundered above, “Hey.”

Before Heather could speak, the world was thrown into violent motion as the girl shook her.

“We don't do that,” the girl enunciated every word slowly and clearly before she finally stopped flopping the smaller woman every which way. The world was still spinning but Heather found herself staring up into the girl's annoyed face, “Understood?”

Heather's lips trembled and she felt tears well in her eyes.

The girl's face went cold and the fingers tightened.

“I said...” the giantess leaned in closer, so that her warm weed-laced breath buffeted Heather's hair, “Understood?”

Shutting her eyes tight to keep the tears from rolling down her cheeks, Heather nodded.

“Good.”

She could feel herself being lowered down once more and then she felt the cool surface of the coffee table against her backside. Her feet dangled off the edge and when they swung through open air, Heather realized there must have been some storage space below her.

The same fingers that squeezed her rolled back up her body to tousle her hair once more, “I wouldn't want to have to punish you...”

The words made her jaw drop and she looked up to see the giantess just smiling down at her. “P-punish me?” Her voice cracked as she spoke, while she tried to imagine in what world shaking her so hard her stomach had churned wasn't a punishment.

“Yeah,” the girl's index and middle finger came down to gently scratch beneath her chin, “But don't worry, you won't have to think about that as long as you're a good little girl.”

The patronizing tone made Heather's cheeks burn red and the incredulity that welled within her made her voice crack once more, “You bit me!”

The girl blinked, as if she didn't quite process what was wrong with that, and then she went, “Oh,” while nodding her head like she finally understood. “Poor Hot Mom,” she played with Heather's hair again, “Do you not get how this works?”

Heather's whole body shook as fear filled every inch of her little body.

“See, I kinda figured that you did,” the giantess smirked down at her while she rested one hand on Heather's shoulder and let the other slowly drift up and down her naked body, “Like, when I opened the door and saw you down there, you know what I didn't see?” Before Heather could respond, the girl simply thundered on, “I didn't see any clothes or a car with its hazards on or anything that would imply you shrank right there cause you didn't... did you?”

The huge thumb pressed against her lips and then pushed her head from side to side, like she was shaking her head 'no.'

“That means that you shrank somewhere else and decided to come here, to me,” the giantess smiled down at her, “I bet you started to wonder what life would be like for you, now that you're a shrinkee. How would the hubs, I bet you call him the hubs, treat you? Or maybe it was your daughter that you got scared of, I mean, I remember being such a giant bitch to my mom when I was that age...”

The huge girl shook her head and sighed before she continued on, “So you ran away but then you realized if your daughter could hurt a shrinkee or your husband could abandon you then what about all the other families in the neighborhood, right? So you thought to your tiny little self; maybe me or Lex would be sympathetic but man...”

The girl laughed and then leaned down.

Her breath rolled over Heather's face and her nose wrinkled from the scent of the girl's perfume, deodorant, and sweat. The huge black lips came closer and closer until they pressed down atop her forehead. She could feel every minute movement of the kiss as the lips pushed in and a little bit of saliva seeped out between them and then finally they parted and lifted away, knocking her head back slightly.

“You really should have gone with the devil you knew.”

She was unable to hold back the sob that erupted from her.

“Yeah, let it out,” the giantess cooed as she lifted her up once more, “Let it all out, it's ok...”

Heather was lowered down onto the taut surface of the girl's plaid skirt but the material was at least softer than she expected it to be. The girl's right hand settled across her back, stroking it gently up and down as she curled into a ball and cried.

“It's all gonna be ok, Emily's got you,” her voice seemed to rumble all around Heather, “You're home now.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

A happy start to the week, everybody!

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe! As always, thanks to those who read and review!

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

 

Heather didn't remember falling asleep but the thunderous noise of the front door opening and closing pulled her back into the waking world with a start.

“Huh? Jason...” She murmured her husband's name as she rubbed her bleary eyes.

The sight of the unfamiliar, and gigantic, room made her bolt upright instantly.

Everything came flooding back to her and as she twisted about to take in the cavernous space, she could feel the chair she had been set upon shake from her movement. She looked over her shoulder to see the vast circular cushion of the lounge chair looming behind her, while its old wooden frame creaked and shuddered beneath her small body. Nervously, Heather began to crawl toward the edge but a shadow passing in the front hall gave her pause.

The footfalls of the other giantess echoed through the room and it made the tiny woman take notice of the other sounds in the house. Music was playing through tinny laptop speakers somewhere else on the first floor and it did little to cover up the sound of cooking coming from the kitchen.

“Ooo, whacha cookin'?” The new giantess's voice was a bright soprano.

“Just some pasta,” replied Emily's smoky tones.

“Well it smells really good...” the refrigerator door opened and shut, “How come everything you make always smells so good?”

“Cause I use a lot more garlic and spices than you,” the giantess laughed.

Heather looked down over the edge of the chair and felt a momentary burst of vertigo as she tried to reconcile the steep drop she saw with what she knew had to be only a foot or two. Taking a deep breath, she started to mentally prepare herself to swing down and get moving while the two girls were distracted.

“Oh by the way, you'll never guess who shrank today.”

The tiny woman yelped with fear.

“Uh, was it someone we know?”

“Kind of...”

“Is it someone we'd want to keep?”

The question made Heather tremble slightly as she wondered what the giants would do with someone they didn't want to keep.

“Oh definitely.”

“Was it that annoying TA we had freshman year?” Fingers snapped in the other room, “Darla? Darlene?”

“No, definitely not.”

“Ok... was it Martin? That guy who responds to all your Instagram stories?”

“I said it was someone we'd want to keep!”

“You can't tell me that he wouldn't be the perfect slave. He already worships the ground you walk on...”

The word 'slave' made Heather's heart skip a beat. She scanned the vast room and tried to imagine cleaning it while the two enormous girls simply laid about on the distant couch, occasionally issuing commands to fetch them soda or beer from the kitchen. The humiliating scenario made her swing her leg over the edge before she again judged the distance to the floor.

“It's not Martin, Lex.”

“So then who is it?”

The girl giggled, “You have to guess!”

“Please, just tell me.”

“Ok, fine,” Emily groaned in annoyance, “It was Hot Mom.”

“No fucking way. Hot Mom shrank?!”

“And delivered herself right to our door.”

The squeal of excitement that erupted through the house made Heather's ears ring badly enough that she clutched them and fell back onto the chair cushion. Even with her ears covered though, the shrunken woman could easily hear the giantess rush through the house directly toward her.

The first thing that Heather noticed were the worn white Converse that crashed against the hardwood floor and just how long they were. Her eyes widened as they went up a pair of loose jeans that were cinched tight at the waist by a brown belt. Before she could make out the pattern on the green button down shirt though, Lex was crashing down in front of her.

She stared into the narrow smiling face above, her body curling up into a ball as she watched bright blue eyes rake over her naked form from behind glasses held in thin circular golden frames. Lex's thin lips spread in a grin while her mouth hung open with excitement. “Oh my God, look at you,” a single blonde curl that fell across her forehead bounced as she leaned in closer, “You're still so big...”

“Big?” Heather's voice wavered as she stared up at the giantess's platinum blonde hair, which was short on the sides with only the faintest poof of curls on top.

Cool fingers raced across her flesh, “I'm going to have to use two hands to hold you.”

Staring up at the giantess's glossed over eyes, Heather realized that Lex wasn't actually responding to her, the girl was simply talking to herself. A second later, Lex's thin fingers were wrapping around her and digging beneath her armpits as she was lifted up like a toddler. She yelped, which elicited a faint chuckle from the coed, and then found herself dangling in the same position that Emily had held her in when she first snatched her up.

The pounding thuds of her platform boots announced Emily before she walked into the room, a wooden spoon in her left hand. “So,” the purple haired girl said as she stood beside her roommate, her head barely reaching over the other girl's shoulder even in her immense shoes, “Do you want to keep her?”

Lex nodded her head up and down excitedly as she started to bend down.

Heather stumbled as her feet touched the floor and she found her neck craning back up to stare at the gigantic pair that stood over her. Lex simply smiled down at her and then gave a cutesy wave like she was greeting a dog before turning back to face Emily, who simply shrugged.

“It's Hot Mom, we're keeping her.”

“Cool,” Emily smiled and took a single step toward the kitchen, which sent a faint tremor through the floor. Heather stared at the giantess's huge booted foot as she lifted it up and rocked it on the heel, “So you can just move Siggy and her crate into my room-”

“Wait,” Lex gently set her hand on Emily's shoulder, “Who said I'm giving you Siggy?”

“You said you wanted to keep Hot Mom, so I figured you were offering up Siggy.”

Heather's head bounced back and forth between the two while a growing unease spread in her chest.

“I am not trading a shrinkee that I've spent the past two years training for an overgrown runt.”

She flinched slightly when Lex gestured down at her, the excitement on her face replaced by an obvious distaste. The huge sneakers in front of Heather pivoted toward the other giantess, their rubber soles creaking ever so slightly. Her eyes roamed over the taller girl's feet before she looked over her own body, trying to gauge just how much of it Lex could cover if the sneaker were to crash down onto her.

“Not even for Hot Mom?” Emily pouted.

“No, not even for Hot Mom,” Lex boomed back, crossing her arms as she did.

“Ugh, fine,” the giant girl sighed and then simply walked back toward the kitchen, the floor trembling beneath her feet.

Heather's eyes followed Emily for a moment before she looked back at Lex and then to the kitchen's open door once more. “Did...” Her voice came out in a nervous squeak, “Did you just...” She craned her neck to stare up at the blonde girl.

The giantess wasn't even looking at her but instead scrolling through her phone. “Hm?” She glanced over the device, “What's that, sweetie?”

“Did you just...” Her voice tightened and her body shook as she processed what had just happened, “Did you just decide which one of you owns me?”

She watched Lex slide her phone into the back pocket of her jeans and then smile down at her. The floor shook as the girl planted both of her feet on either side of Heather, leaving the smaller woman in the shadow of the giantess's crotch. Lex bent down and her hand swept through Heather's hair in a smooth petting motion.

“Yeah, we did, sweetie. You're Emily's.”

“Wh...” Tears welled in her eyes and she shook her head, “Why?”

“Cause I already have Siggy,” Lex said it as if it were the most obvious and sensible explanation in the world. “Speaking of...” the girl stood up and her eyes scanned the room before her voice thundered out, “Ems, have you seen Siggy?”

“Last I saw she was in your room cleaning some of your shoes,” came Emily's booming response.

The world shook as Lex walked back toward the front of the house, leaving Heather alone as tears streamed down her cheeks. She struggled to take in a deep breath but her whole chest rattled and she looked down to see her hands were shaking out of control. Looking around the huge house, she could barely process that the two giant girls were simply going about their days after casually deciding her fate.

“No...” she whimpered, clenching her fists to make them stop shaking.

Heather did not need to submit to the insanity of two college girls.

She was an adult and she was still large enough to open a door and that was all that she needed to get out of the house the two obviously thought she was trapped in. With a deep breath, she took her first shaky step and then another and by the third she was marching purposefully toward the front door.

As she came through the wide open doorway between the living room and the front hall, her eyes focused on the old knob that sat above her head. Both it and the deadbolt above it were unlocked, which made disapproval flash through Heather's mind along with a slight worry that the girls were being so careless but she shoved it aside by reminding herself that they planned on keeping her as a slave.

Taking a step back so she could get a full running start, Heather charged at the door and jumped.

She latched onto the knob, just like she had the one at her own home, and she twisted with all her might. The door started to open but then it jerked to a stop, sending her swinging about precariously while she scrambled to hold on.

Footsteps boomed on the stairs behind her and Heather twisted her neck to see Lex descending toward her, with a shrunken person in her right hand. Struggling to get her foot up for leverage, the tiny woman grunted and flailed, desperate to escape before the giantess caught her.

Her muscles strained with effort while she heard the high-pitched squeaky voice of the shrunken girl in Lex's hand, “I'm sorry, Master, I didn't mean to fall asleep in your slippers...”

“You're lucky you looked so cute in there or else I might have to punish you,” the giantess replied with a warm laugh.

The mention of a punishment sent a shiver down Heather's spine as she managed to brace her foot against the door jamb and shove against it with all her might.

“Please, Master, I don't want to be punished, I just want to be your good girl.”

“You are my good girl, Siggy,” the statement was punctuated with a soft kiss.

No matter how hard Heather shoved though, the door wouldn't open further than the crack it already had.

Lex's shadow fell across her world and then she felt the tremors of the giant girl's feet landing behind her. “See, I know I'd never catch you doing something like this, Siggy,” there was obvious disappointment in the giantess's voice as her hand pressed against the door and easily pushed it back into place.

Heather yelped but held onto the knob, her body hanging slack beneath it as she stared up at Lex's hand. It drifted up along the door until it reached a strange white plastic box at the top. Straining to look at it, Heather could barely make out the name 'Lilisafe' printed on it and her jaw dropped as recognition dawned on her.

The girls had shrinkee-proofed the house.

“Down.”

There was so much authority in the single word that Heather's fingers lifted off the door knob instantly. She landed on the floor below in a heap and she instantly pulled herself away from Lex's huge sneakers until her back was against the door, cowering as she stared up at the giantess.

“Now,” Lex crossed her arms, and Heather watched the barbie-doll sized girl in her hands squirm slightly as she was laid out haphazardly against the crook of the girl's elbow, “I could tell Emily what I just saw or I can forget it but forgetting sounds like a really big favor, doesn't it?”

Heather's throat tightened and she found herself nodding along with the giantess's words.

“I only do favors for good little girls though and good little girls don't do what you just did,” Lex sighed, “So you see how that makes it really hard for me to want to do you a favor...”

“Pl-please...” She sniffled, “Please don't tell her...”

Lex just looked down at her, her lips tugged ever so slightly into a frown.

The panic made her drop down onto her hands and knees at the girl's feet before she looked up at her pleadingly, “I'll be good, I promise.”

“Say it,” Lex's sneaker creaked as she flexed her foot inside of it, “Say that you want to be a good little girl.”

Her whole body burned from embarrassment but Heather swallowed the lump in her throat, “I... I want to be a good little girl.”

“Alright, then this will be our little secret, Hot Mom.”

She looked up, already muttering her thanks, to see the giant wink down at her.

And Heather's whole body shuddered as she though about everything that wink could imply.

 

 

End Notes:

Happy Labor Day, hope you're all enjoying a day off!

 

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe! As always, thanks to those who read and review!

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

 

The floor shook beneath Heather's hands and knees as Lex simply walked off while cooing down at the shrunken girl in her hand.

She found herself staring at the hardwood floor, struggling to take in a deep breath. The tension slowly eased from her chest as she sat there while the music coming from the kitchen was replaced by the girls' casual conversation.

Lifting her head, she looked up at the distant second floor and wondered if the gigantic girls had thought to keep their windows locked too. She could easily imagine herself clambering out of a window and sneaking out but that only brought terrible thoughts of falling to the forefront of her mind. A fall from a second story window was dangerous for a normal sized person, for her it would almost certainly be lethal.

Shaking her head, Heather pushed herself to her feet and backed away from the front door so she could get a better look at the device attached to it.

It looked like nothing more than a white plastic box that straddled the space between the door and its jamb. There was no obvious mechanism to lock or unlock it and the longer Heather stared at it, the more she found herself wondering exactly how it worked.

No one had ever asked her about shrinkee-proofing a house and she had never wanted to learn but she had still received pitches from businesses from time to time. From what she had gathered from skimming them, before always becoming too disturbed by the concept of imprisoning a shrunken person and deleting the email, was that either putting a lock far above the shrunken person's reach or making it too heavy for them to manipulate was generally all that was needed. But looking back up at the white box above her, she realized that it had to be a fancier model than anything she had ever heard of.

“Hot Mom, dinner!” Emily's thunderous voice shattered her thoughts.

Then the giant girl whistled, like she was calling a dog.

Heather could feel the heat instantly rise in her cheeks and she planted her feet firmly against the floor, unwilling to respond to such a demeaning call. The scent of the fresh pasta sauce tickled her nose though and her stomach rumbled instantly in response. Then, as she thought about how little she had eaten that day, the tiny woman found herself instantly hungrier.

“Where is she?” Emily asked, the hint of concern in her voice largely masked by the confusion.

“I'unno,” Lex's reply came around a mouthful of food.

“Hot Mom?”

The words were accompanied by the hefty thud of the girl's boots and Heather realized that she didn't want Emily to find her staring at the door, contemplating escape. She spun about and rushed toward the girl's voice, passing through a dining room that they had converted into some kind of office space and then into kitchen.

Her bare feet slapped against the tile floor and she caught herself just before she ran into the giant girl's leg. Emily's hand came down, patting her head hard enough to make her stumble as she cooed, “There you are. Were you napping? Are you still a sleepy shrinkee?”

The way the girl cooed down at her, like she was some cute pet rather than a person, made her shake in anger at the humiliation that welled within her. She bit her lip to keep from screaming and simply nodded her head so that the giantess could feel it.

Another affectionate pat came down and Emily stepped away, no longer obstructing her path.

The kitchen was larger than she expected and though the white painted cabinets could clearly use some touching up, she was surprised at how nice it was. The counters were also tiled and the walls were painted in a cheery yellow that made the whole place seem a little brighter, even as the sun was fully set outside the windows.

Her eyes lingered on the windows, which lacked any obvious devices to stop her from using them. Hope blossomed in her, even though she knew it was probably because the old locks would be too difficult for her to manipulate at her size, she clung to the idea that she could escape through them. Especially when she saw that the door to the backyard had a white box that matched the one on the front door.

A giggle above her suddenly made Heather painfully aware of the two girls looming behind her.

“What's she doing?” Emily asked between laughs.

“Taking it all in, I guess,” Lex replied before making a soft kissing noise, “Your dinner's getting cold, sweetie.”

Heather turned around to see the pair seated at a small circular table that had been tucked into the corner of the room. Both had plates filled with enough food to make her eyes widen at the mere sight of it before she noticed that there was no third plate anywhere in view and there was no clear path for her to get to the other chairs.

She could feel her head shaking slowly as her gaze drifted down from the table to the floor.

Siggy, the shrunken girl that Lex kept as some kind of slave was crouched over a plate and awkwardly lifting a piece of slick sauce laden penne to her mouth. Emily's boots and Lex's now bare feet loomed behind her, and the sight of the blonde's pink soles and long elegant toes made Heather look to where her sneakers had been carefully lined up beneath her seat with her socks laid out beside them.

She knew that the giantess hadn't done that herself and it made her look once more at Siggy, who seemed to be happily eating at the pair's feet.

The rumbling in her stomach forced Heather to walk toward the table, even though her legs shook. She slowed as she drew closer, the sight of the small portion at the center of the plate making her knees tremble.

“C'mon,” the hard platform of Emily's boot bumped against her buttocks, “Mangia.”

She stumbled forward and dropped down onto her hands and knees before the plate. Glancing over her shoulder, Heather cowered slightly as the heavy boot swung over her to settle back on the floor with a soft thud. Her whole body shook as she struggled to hold in the tears that threatened to flow once more.

A softer, higher pitched voice drew her attention, “Here.”

There was a faint feminine grunt as Siggy pushed the plate closer.

She looked up to see the girl's smiling face.

Like her, Siggy was naked and so the first thing that Heather noticed was that she too had a curvy frame, though it was much leaner and harder than her own. She also couldn't help but notice the fact that Siggy possessed a healthy tan that neither of their gigantic captresses had. The tan complimented her shoulder length hair, which was a light shade of brown with faint but natural blonde highlights. She had a sweet almost heart shaped face that drew the eye to her slightly upturned nose and the easy smile on her pink lips beneath it.

But that smile didn't reach the girl's hazel eyes.

The moment Heather caught sight of the hollow look in the girl's eyes, Siggy immediately turned her attention back to the food before them, and that movement made Heather notice that Siggy wasn't as naked as she appeared at first.

There was a thick black velvet band wrapped around her stomach.

Right above her navel was a piece of enamel.

As the girl shuffled about, trying to make room for her at the plate between the giantess's feet, Heather could see that it was some kind of pin that had been attached to the band. A pair of words were etched onto it and her jaw slowly dropped as she read them.

She's Theirs.

It was written in an almost cutesy cursive with the robin egg's blue color of it making the pin look extra twee. Yet the meaning of it was very clear, Siggy belonged to the gigantic pair of girls that sat above them.

“Hot Mom,” a shadow fell over her world as Emily peered down at her, “Why aren't you eating?”

The girl's big boot dragged across the floor and the tile rumbled beneath it. The huge wall of leather nudged against her body once more, pushing her toward the plate.

“Is my cooking not good enough for you?” There was an angry edge to the girl's voice that made Heather stiffen instantly.

She shook her head, “N-no, it smells amazing, I'm...” Her head hung low as she struggled to speak, “I'm sorry...” Reaching down, she picked up the nearest piece of penne and brought it into her mouth.

She forced herself to make a pleasurable noise before she even really tasted it, which made the giantess smile as she returned to her own meal above. It was a moment later that the flavor of it actually hit her; the richness of the tomato, the pleasurable mix of oregano and bright fresh basil, warm hunks of beef, gooey cheese, and the faintest spice from red pepper.

Heather found herself shoveling the piece into her mouth and the next soft moan that came out of her wasn't for show.

Siggy smiled up at her from across the plate but again it didn't reach her eyes.

The smaller girl leaned over but she didn't look at Heather as she spoke, “Eat up, Emily's a much better cook than Master...”

“You mean... Lex?”

Siggy made a frightened little noise but nodded her head, “They don't like me using their name.”

“Ok...” she nodded along as she continued to eat, but the sight of Lex's toes scrunching above Siggy's body brought a strange thought to her head. “Shouldn't Lex-” Siggy made another scared sound, “Be your Mistress though? Isn't that the feminine form of Master?”

Siggy trembled and shook her head, “Master's pronouns are they/them.”

Another shadow passed over their world but this time it was Lex leaning down to look beneath the table. “What're you two squeaking about down there?” They asked, their toes scrunching over Siggy's trembling frame.

The tiny girl rose up and immediately nuzzled against Lex's foot, rubbing the wrinkled sole and kissing their big toe. “Hot Mom was just asking about my pin, Master,” Siggy called up.

“Aw, do you want one, little girl?” Lex cooed, “I make them myself and I always have some laying around.”

Powerful hands grabbed Heather from behind and she flailed as she was yanked up into Emily's lap. She fidgeted for a moment before the girl's powerful right hand pressed her back against the giant girl's chest.

“I definitely want it,” Emily's fingers brushed against her breasts and then tapped right at the base of Heather's neck, “That neon pink one that says 'She's Hers', I think it'd look so good on her.”

Lex nodded as she took another bite but her eyes lingered on Heather for a moment, “Those are your pronouns, right sweetie?”

She could feel Emily's body shift as the giant girl looked directly down at her, nothing on her enormous face but curiosity.

“I don't...” Heather shook her head, “I don't have any pronouns...”

The two giants laughed and Emily's hand immediately tousled her hair, forcing her to slump down slightly. “Everybody has pronouns you little ding dong,” Emily cooed.

“Well...”

Emily waved off the warning in Lex's voice, “You know that's not what she meant. Did you, little one?”

The girl's index finger pushed beneath her chin, forcing her to look all the way up at the giantess, “I... I don't...”

“You're a she, right? You're not a boy or non-binary or fluid, right?”

Heather nodded along, her head spinning as she tried to process the booming words. She had been vaguely aware of all the talk about the 'gender binary' but she had never actually met a 'they' as far as she had known.

“Get her the pin,” Emily said, her fingers still playing across Heather's shoulders.

Lex rose slowly from their seat but Heather could feel their bright blue eyes on her, “I just want to hear her say it.”

Heather swallowed the yelp that built in her throat as she looked up at the towering giant. Her voice wavered just like it had before as she said, “I just want to be a good little girl...”

Lex smiled and then their bare feet were slapping against the tile as they walked off.

Emily's thighs bounced beneath her as the giantess gave her a hug, “You are a good little girl.” The girl's black lips again pressed down against her forehead, and she could feel the faintest flecks of warm red sauce on her skin, “And you're all mine.”

“On a black backing, right?” Lex called from the other room.

“Yes, please!” Emily's voice rang in Heather's ears before she whispered, “God, black and pink will look so hot on you...”
The hand on her stomach that pinned her in place drifted down and Heather squirmed as she felt Emily's index finger brush against her crotch. The giantess giggled but didn't probe further.

Though as Lex's shadow fell over the tiny woman, she wasn't certain if it was because Emily actually chose not to or that she didn't want to do it with her roommate next to her.

“Thank you,” Emily said as the giant handed her a black ribbon that an enamel pin dangled on.

“Happy to help,” Lex replied as they settled back into their seat and stretched out. On the floor below, Heather heard Siggy's little feet patter across the floor and a moment later Lex let out a pleasurable grunt as the tiny girl no doubt started to rub their feet.

The velvety material felt good across her skin but she still squirmed when Emily pulled and then tied it tight across her neck. The pin weighed the band down so that it settled at her collarbone and she stared down at the neon pink words.

She's Hers.

“Oh God...” she whimpered as she stared at them.

“So hot,” Emily's voice was a deep rumble behind her and then her finger was pushing beneath Heather's chin once more, “Up here, cutie.”

She looked up to see her own reflection on the screen of the giantess's phone.

All Heather could think about was how small and helpless she looked in the girl's lap.

“Smile,” Emily sounded sweet but the shrunken woman knew that it was a command.

Heather forced her lips to move but in the screen, she could see the smile didn't reach her eyes.

 

 

End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 6 by gtswburg

 

Emily did not put her back down on the floor as she finished her meal.

Heather sat on the giant girl's lap, with one huge hand pressed against her midsection, like she was an infant. The two giants talked like it was any other day; complaining about work they had to get done, chatting about friends they had seen, and debating if either of them wanted to go to a few different upcoming parties or concerts. Despite their thunderous volume the shrunken woman did not follow the conversation very closely.

She shifted atop Emily's skirt, trying to gently push against the girl's hand but it didn't budge. She tried to wiggle one way or the other but that would just make the giantess bounce her knee and send Heather right back into the center of her lap. After her fourth attempt was shut down, she slumped down against the giant girl and let her body sink into the soft cotton of her t-shirt.

Her head sat just beneath the shelf of Emily's pert breasts, and she gazed across the table to where Lex sat, their plate empty and the faintest hint of a full belly poking against their button down shirt.

Emily's hand pressed against her body at the same moment the girl rose to her feet.

The booming words overhead suddenly came into sharp focus as Heather squirmed in the girl's grip, “You got the dishes, right?”

“Yep,” came Lex's reply as they stretched in their seat.

Heather's body was jostled when Emily paused half-a-step from the table, “You're not going to just leave the pans to soak, right?”

“I won't,” Lex bent down and when they rose back up, Heather could see Siggy trapped within their fist, “Siggy's good with the stuck on bits. Aren't you?”

Heather watched as the smaller girl's eyes widened slightly in fear but she quickly covered it by kissing Lex's fingers, “Of course, Master!”

The booming laughs of the giants made her shudder, but then the world started to blur.

Each of Emily's strides made her body bounce against her stomach and her little limbs flail about. At first, it was just disorienting but when the giantess moved up the stairs, she found herself letting out tiny grunts of pain. When the hellish ride finally come to an end with the heavy thud of a door closing, Heather's shoulders and hips burned.

The dizziness cleared as she was lowered to the floor, and Heather found herself staring out at an expansive plain covered in discarded clothes and shoes. Beneath the clutter was a hardwood floor with a fuzzy gray area rug at the center, illuminated by the faint orange glow of the streetlight coming in through the uncovered window. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the glass portal to the outside world, and excitement built in her when she saw that the window was composed of two panes like a pair of doors that swung away from the house and were secured by a very simple latch.

A desk that looked to be made of industrial steel and reclaimed wood sat beneath the window, with a matching straight backed chair in front of it. They formed an almost perfect stairway directly to the window, and spying the tree branch that sat on the other side, Heather almost found herself giggling with delight.

Then her view was blocked by two pillars of black leather and the floor shook beneath her.

“Zippers,” Emily announced the word with a cool confidence that Heather knew was a command.

Her neck craned back, following up the giant girl's calves as she spied the two barely noticeable zippers that ran along the back of her boots. Standing up to her full height, she reached for one with a trembling hand.

The zipper that she once would have been able to pinch between her thumb and forefinger filled her palm and as she tugged down, she let out the faintest grunt. She continued to tug, a grunt coming out of her each time, and the zipper unfurled in four distinct sections.

Each tug brought with it a burst of warm air that smelled of leather and sweat.

Emily didn't step out of the boot when it was undone though, its partner simply creaked and she cleared her throat above. The slight edge of annoyance in the noise sent a whimper bubbling out of Heather's throat and she repeated the process with the other boot, her body shaking ever so slightly.

Warm air washed over her and the smell intensified as Emily stepped out of the boots, her socked feet thumping against the floor and producing much softer tremors. She found herself doing a double take as she realized a cartoon face was staring back at her from the dark pair of socks, and a faint sense of recognition drew her closer.

Above her she could hear Emily chuckle as she drew nearer to the giantess's legs.

The huge feet twisted and she cowered back, the sight of even Emily's faint muscles bulging against the cotton enough to give her pause. “What is it, Hot Mom?” The giant girl thundered above, her words almost swallowed up by her giggles.

“I...” She squatted down slightly, “I recognize that character, I think...”

“Oh yeah?” She pivoted her left foot about on its ball, “It's King from The Owl House.

“M-my daughter watches that show...”

“Mhm, I love it,” Emily's heel landed with a faint thud.

Heather's neck craned back as her eyes went up and up the body that towered over her, and her eyes went back to the symbol on the girl's shirt, which she had originally thought was a band logo. “T-that's from Harry Potter,” she muttered.

“Uh-huh,” Emily nodded along, her black lips stretching into a smile. Her eyes snapped back down to the skirt the girl was wearing, with its strange green-and-silver plaid. The giantess giggled as her hands played across the hem, stretching it out ever so slightly, “I'm a Slytherin.”

She stumbled backwards as her head moved around the rest of Emily's room and she realized that the framed photos on the wall appeared to mostly be fan art of books and tv shows she only dimly recognized. A floor lamp in the corner had several small shelves, which were adorned with action figures and small statues of anime girls and video game characters.

“Oh no,” Emily mocked. The floor trembled as the girl's feet smashed down directly in front of Heather. The giantess bent at the waist to loom over her, casting her world in shadow, “You're owned by a big bad nerd.”

“It's n-” Heather's voice caught in her throat and her eyes were again drawn to the cartoon character on Emily's socks. All she could think about wasn't that Emily was a nerd but that she was so young.

Memories of her own time in college flashed through her head and as she cringed at the sudden resurgence of awkward moments long past, Heather was reminded of just how immature and childish college students could be. Better than any high schooler, that she was certain of, but a far cry from the adult that she had desperately needed when she banged on Emily's door.

“Aw, lookit how scared you are,” Emily cooed as she squatted down.

The girl's hand came down and again Heather tried to squish herself down to avoid it but the huge palm ran across her head anyway, tousling her hair while Emily smiled.

“There's no reason to be scared, Hot Mom,” her index finger scratched beneath Heather's chin, “I'm not some weirdo who's going to play out some revenge fantasy on the girls who bullied me in high school with you or something like that.”

She struggled to speak, torn between wanting to tell the girl what truly scared her and being far too afraid of giving her any ammunition.

Emily's finger tapped her nose, knocking her head back instantly while the giantess giggled, “None of those mean girls could hold a candle to you anyway.”

The strange compliment shocked her brain enough that Heather managed to stammer out, “Th-thank you...”

Emily went back to playing with her hair again while her left hand gently went down the left side of her body, making her stiffen with fear once more. “God, I can't decide if I'd rather see you going around here like this or...” She giggled, “What if I got you a little maid outfit, hm?”

Her head spun as she felt Emily's thumb brush against the inside of her thigh.

“Yeah...” Emily bit her bottom lip as her thumb traveled back up Heather's stomach to gently fondle her breast. The shrunken woman whimpered while the giantess nodded overhead, “There's an Amazon Locker on campus so if I order now, it might even be there by the time I'm done with classes tomorrow...”

The moment the hands lifted off of her, Heather let out a breath she didn't even realize she was holding.

Emily's hands came to rest on her hips overhead and then the girl's head turned as she surveyed her room, “Speaking of putting you in a little maid outfit, I'm going to need you to pick up in here while I grind out this paper...”

“P-pick up?”

Emily had already started to turn toward the desk by the window when Heather's question stopped her. Her dark eyes settled on the shrunken woman and her hand gestured to the clothes that littered the floor, “Yeah, tidy up, you know... clothes go in the hamper, shoes go on the shoe rack.”

Heather followed her gestures to a laundry basket that was tucked into the bottom of the girl's overstuffed closet and a small shelving unit that she realized contained a dizzying array of footwear.

“No reason to bother with the bed, I have an 8am tomorrow so I can't stay up too late...”

She turned to look at the plateau of the girl's bed, which was seated on a low bed frame of black wood with a tall dark headboard looming over it, and saw that the sheets and comforter were in total disarray. Heather had no idea how she could do anything about it at her size before her gaze drifted to the similar disaster area on the giantess's nightstand. A number of crushed empty water bottles and two coffee mugs competed for space with a bulky vape, a journal, and a paperback novel.

“Think you can handle all this?”

Emily's voice made her flinch and she nodded when she met the girl's heavy gaze, “Y-yes...”

“Good,” she puckered her lips and made a soft kissing noise before she turned back to her desk and sat down in the high backed chair. The giantess reached into a messenger bag covered in pins and patches that Heather hadn't noticed before and withdrew a Macbook followed by two books that the shrunken woman assumed were related to the paper she was writing.

After a few moments, during which she spied Emily purchasing a maid outfit online before turning to her own work, Heather finally started to pivot about to survey the cluttered floor. She told herself that it really wasn't as messy as it looked as she walked around the tall intimidating boots that sat before her and went to snatch up a light knit sweater nearby.

She stumbled when she tried to pick it up.

“Huh,” she knelt down, and expected to find something attached to the sweater that would make it heavy but there were no studs or a bulky necklace trapped within it nor was it actually a dress or in some way more fabric than she expected.

Heather simply blinked as she stared down at the sweater and then back up at the giant girl who wore it. Emily wasn't a particularly big girl in any dimension; she couldn't have been much taller than five feet and with the exception of her slightly more prominent hips, she was rail thin. Looking back down at the black sweater, Heather realized there was no way it could be that big and as her fingers played against the fabric, she knew it wasn't thick.

The only explanation was how weak she had become after shrinking.

Tugging at the sweater with both hands, Heather let out a grunt as the sweater filled her arms like it was an entire load of laundry to itself. Holding it against her chest, she frowned as she realized that it wasn't as heavy as she first thought but it was still heftier than it had any right to be. With a huff, she carried it across the room and dropped it into a laundry basket that rose up to her belly button.

Moving to a nearby discarded sock, Heather once more tried to pick it up with one hand and though she could lift it, she was still surprised at the weight of the tall sock. She took it back to the basket though, and did the same for all the clothing that littered the room.

She had barely cleared half the floor of Emily's bedroom before her back started to ache and then her muscles began to burn. After she dropped a bra into the growing pile of laundry Heather started to notice the sweat trickling down her body but she let out a sight of relief as she turned around to spot the last piece of clothing; a pair of jeans in the center of Emily's thick rug.

Her feet sunk into the rug as she stepped onto it and its soft fuzzy fibers brushed against her ankles as she went. The jeans had gray stitching that stood out against their hefty black denim, and though they were piled up as if Emily had simply let them drop to the floor before stepping out of them, Heather could tell that the pants were quite baggy.

She looked up at the petite girl, who simply sat typing away and occasionally flipping through the books beside her. Emily was completely oblivious to the way Heather had been struggling to clean her room, and the tiny woman couldn't comprehend what she would look like in such an oversized piece of clothing.

Squatting down, Heather gripped two of the belt loops and then pushed up with all her might. She watched as the huge pant legs started to unfurl before the weight of them sent her sprawling to the floor. She landed with a hard thud on the rug and gasped as the huge seat of the jeans fell down across her legs like a weighted blanket.

Heather looked up to see if Emily had reacted but then she noticed the white air pods in the girl's ears and realized that the giantess was most likely listening to music. She looked at the door to the girl's room, and wondered if she could make a run for it before she realized she had no idea where Lex was.

The giant could have been anywhere in the house, and Heather did not want them to find her trying to escape again. She doubted they'd let her escape punishment a second time and she didn't want to know what either of her giant captors thought would be a fitting punishment

And so she wiggled out from beneath Emily's absurd jeans before grabbing the belt loops once more. Instead of trying to lift them, Heather simply dragged them across the room, grunting with every step as she watched the absurd jeans unfurl.

“How are these back in style?” She muttered to herself, remembering a few people wearing them when she was in high school and college, long tatters always following them soaking up dirt and muck as they went. The pair looked relatively new and as Heather continued to drag them, she found herself gasping out another annoyed question, “How can she even walk in these?”

She struggled to flop the jeans atop the now immense pile of laundry in the basket, but when they were finally on it, Heather simply dropped to her hands and knees. Sweat dripped off of her and her breaths came in slow ragged gasps.

A cracking noise echoed through the room followed by a deep grunt.

Peering out of the closet, Heather watched Emily stretch out her arms and rise from her seat, no doubt having just cracked her back. When the giantess turned around, the shrunken woman expected to see delight on her face at how much cleaner the floor was but instead, her dark eyes lingered on the shoes that were still littered around the room.

She then looked over at Heather and beckoned her with a single finger.

With her heart fluttering in her throat, Heather rose onto her unsteady legs and walked to the girl. The resentment and exasperation that had built within her as she worked was overtaken by fear as her neck craned further and further back to meet the giantess's cool gaze.

The girl's silence made Heather's lip tremble and her voice followed suit, “Y-yes, Em-Emily?”

“I'm going to go get some water, and I want to have a clear path to my desk when I get back,” she gestured at the enormous boots that sat at the edge of the rug where the giantess had left them.

Heather wanted to protest and to point out how much easier it would be for Emily to simply pick them up right then if she didn't want to trip over them. Instead though, she simply nodded her tiny head, “O-of course...”

Huge fingers came down and scratched through her hair, “Good girl. I'll bring you some water too.”

“Thank you,” the words rushed past her dry lips before Heather even registered them.

Then the floor was trembling beneath the giantess's powerful footsteps and she made a show of stepping over her own ludicrous boots before opening the door. Heather's gaze lingered on the open door as Emily's quaking steps moved down the stairs.

Her knees started to bend forward but her feet remained firmly planted on the floor when she heard Emily's indistinct voice echo through the bottom floor. Lex responded, their words equally difficult to parse despite the power behind them. The brief thought of rushing through the door, or dashing for the window, died as she listened to the thunderous pair below.

She forced herself to step up to the tall boots, and gripped both sides of the pungent leather shaft before she dragged it toward the shoe rack. Her already aching muscles strained and her tiny feet slipped on the fuzzy carpet but with a grunt, she brought it right to the rack.

The highest shelf, the only one that could accommodate the towering boot, sat a few inches above her head. With a whimper, Heather squatted down low and pushed off as hard as she could from the ground while yanking on the huge boot. She hoisted it over her head with a grunt and managed to slide it into the empty space that was clearly the boot's home.

Shaking out her burning arms, Heather stepped back to the other boot while gazing at the similarly tall pieces of footwear that sat on the top shelf. There was a gleaming pair of white leather boots with a tall black heel and thick black wafflestomper treads that sent a shiver down her spine. Beside those was another tall pair of black boots, though this time with a heel rather than a flat platform, and then finally pin-heeled Victorian-style boots that seemed to be made of a dark blue suede. The middle shelf had more empty spaces but from what she saw it was full of similar Goth shoes; thick soled creepers, mary janes, and simply shorter boots. Her head was spinning by the time she took in the half-empty lowest shelf, where a few pairs of sneakers and sandals sat.

She repeated the laborious process of returning the other boot to its proper place and stumbled across the rest of the floor to push and drag the other shoes strewn across Emily's room to the shoe rack. Thankfully, the other pairs far more lightweight; shiny patent leather oxfords, checkered Vans slip-ons, and a beat-up pair of black and white chucks.

By the time she was panting on her knees before the bottom shelf, she could hear Emily's footfalls rising back up the stairs. She looked up as the girl walked in and flinched when she kicked the door shut, the sound ringing in her ears.

The giantess held a plastic water bottle in one hand and a shallow bowl in the other.

With a smile, she bent down and set the bowl before Heather before scratching her hair playfully. “There you go, Hot Mom,” she said as she crossed to the desk.

Heather's voice caught in her throat as she stared down at the bowl of water, barely able to comprehend that the girl hadn't given her a cup. Before she could turn her head though, she heard the girl's fingers tapping against her keyboard and knew that there was no arguing with her.

She simply knelt down and cupped the water in her hands.

The moment it touched her lips, Heather realized just how dehydrated she was and within seconds, she was greedily slurping it up. In a few minutes, her thirst was slaked and the water level had dipped down enough for her to notice.

Heather slumped back from the bowl, and laid on the edge of the rug. Her whole body ached in a way that it hadn't in years and her breathing came in slow breaths. Fatigue rolled over her and her eyes began to steadily droop as she lay there, struggling to process the fact that picking up a giant girl's laundry had worn her out so much.

She had no idea how much time had passed before the floor shook from Emily's footfalls once more but she breathed a sigh of relief when the giantess said nothing to her. The giant girl strolled out of her room, and Heather was dimly aware of water running somewhere else on the second floor.

Emily's return was heralded by the quaking of the floorboards and Heather was still too wiped out to do anything other than gasp when the girl scooped her up. In the blink of an eye she was on a wide soft plateau while the girl's now make-up free face smiled down on her from above.

The purple-haired titaness wiggled out of her skirt and then peeled off her shirt to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath it. Pale perky breasts hung over Heather's head, and her eyes widened as she took in Emily's large areolas.

The girl blushed slightly and then a shadow passed over the shrunken woman's world.

It wasn't until the ground beneath her buckled that Heather realized that she was on Emily's bed. Everything shuddered as the giantess laid down upon it, her thin frame still more than enough to alter the entire landscape. Heather gasped and started to crawl away but powerful hands gripped her little body.

“Where do you think you're going?” Emily smirked while Heather dangled above her.

“I... I...” She looked down at the girl's smooth alabaster skin, and she immediately looked up when she caught sight of the black panties that covered her crotch, “Pl-please, Emily...”

The giantess giggled as she lowered Heather down and laid her across her own immense torso. Her own chest rested atop Emily's left breast and her head settled down on the giantess's collarbone. Powerful fingers played through Heather's hair, and her whole body rose and fell with Emily's slow yawn.

The giantess smacked her lips as she pulled a heavy comforter up over both of them.

Its weight settled on Heather's body, practically pinning her below the shoulder all while Emily's fingers continued to play with her hair. The fear of what was about to happen sent another shiver through her body and she felt the living mountain beneath her shift in response.

“Are you cold?” Emily asked, her voice sweet as she flicked out the light and plunged the room into inky blackness.

The question made Heather aware of just how warm Emily's skin was and the way the blanket made the air like a furnace around her. “N-no...” She managed after a moment.

“Good, then go to bed, Hot Mom,” the giantess yawned once more, completely oblivious to how her slightest movement shifted Heather's entire world, “I have to get up early tomorrow...”

The shrunken woman didn't know what to say as she lay there but with Emily palming her skull and the heavy blanket weighing her down, Heather realized that there was no way for her to escape before the morning anyway.

With a slow calming breath, she shut her eyes and prayed that sleep took her quickly.

 

 

End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 7 by gtswburg

 

The chiming of digital bells slowly pulled Heather from hazy and confusing dreams.

“Jas-” Her grumbled voice was cut off by the bed beneath her suddenly rising up and sending her rolling off of it. The sudden movement sent her heart racing and tossed off the last few vestiges of sleep as she crashed down onto an immense bed.

Emily's pale naked torso loomed above her while the girl grumbled to herself, “I'm up, I'm up...”

The whole mattress shifted as the girl swung her legs off of it and Heather flinched as she heard the soft thumps of her feet landing on the floor below. She stared up at the giantess's back, which was so pale that it practically glowed in the blue early morning light, and her eyes lingered on a black rose that sat on the girl's right shoulder blade. Emily remained still and it took her several moments before she realized that the giantess was simply scrolling through notifications on her phone.

Heather struggled to process the past twenty-four hours, especially as her dreams from the night before continued to linger in her head. In one of them, she had been in high school again, but the size of a bug as she ran through the halls while her former friends chased after her. In another, she was at home in a cage while Jason brought a parade of women through their bedroom, each one of them laughing when they saw her. In the last one though, she had been in her college dorm room, tiny and terrified while someone pounded on the door outside demanding she let them in.

She shuddered as she realized the voice had been Zoe's.

“Hm?” Her slight movement made Emily peer over her shoulder down at the small woman. The girl's huge hand came down and though Heather tried to shy away from it, Emily's palm still engulfed her head. Embarrassment flushed her cheeks as the girl scratched her like she was a faithful pet, “Something wrong, Hot Mom? Are you cold?”

“N-no,” she tried to swat the huge fingers away but that only elicited a giggle from Emily.

“Good, then why don't you make the bed while I go shower, and if you do a good job, I'll bring up some breakfast for you, hm?” The huge fingers rolled down to her chin and gently cupped it while the giantess rose from her bed, “Does that sound good?”

Heather's stomach rumbled in response to the question while her own mouth went slack. She had not considered that Emily might not feed her if she failed to comply with the girl's ridiculous commands.

A finger poked her belly and the giantess smirked above, “I'll take that as a yes.”

And just like that, Emily walked out of her room while snagging a towel from a hook on the back of her door. Heather's eyes immediately snapped to the giantess's desk then slowly moved across the room, plotting her route from the bed to the nightstand and then with one solid jump she'd be on the desk in front of the window. Hopping to her feet, she frowned as she felt the mattress barely respond beneath her small weight but pushed on.

She walked over to the crowded nightstand and felt her stomach rumble once more.

Staring out at the window, Heather tried to gauge how far of a leap it would be to the branch that did not quite scrape against the glass. She then also thought about how long it would take her to climb to the trunk and then down. It had been years since she had done any sort of climbing, and the last time she had was on a climbing wall, not the actual outdoors, let alone a tree. Her muscles ached as she merely thought about it and Heather shook her head.

She could wait until after breakfast to make her escape attempt and if she was going to get breakfast, she'd have to deal with Emily's sheets and comforter.

Turning around, she had to do a double take as she stared at the odd tangled mass before her. “How...” Heather wracked her mind trying to remember being awoken in the night by the giantess's tossing and turning but came up empty. She had fallen asleep on Emily's chest and woken up on the girl's chest, yet somehow the heavy comforter and sheets had been tossed about at some point.

Remembering her struggles with the heavy jeans the night before, Heather started by simply doing her best to drag the mound to something resembling the center of the mattress and when that failed, she clambered onto it and started to shove. Grunting and sweating, she managed to untwist the gargantuan bedding enough that it fell flat against the mattress. From there, Heather had to drag it about until the whole vast plateau of Emily's bed was covered by the comforter, with only a small bit of the pillows poking out at the head of the bed.

She fell back into the mound of pillows and realized that she had no idea where Emily was in the cavernous house since she couldn't hear the water running in the bathroom. The only indication she had that time had passed was the light changing from cool gray to a warming orange that was growing stronger by the minute.

The giant girl strolled in a second later with her purple hair freshly blow dried and make-up applied to her face. Emily hadn't contoured her features like she had the day before but Heather still found herself impressed by the dark cat's eye the girl wore and how perfect her black lipstick was.

“Aw, what a good job you did,” Emily cooed as her hand came down and tickled Heather's stomach. Though she squirmed in response, the giant girl didn't seem to notice let alone care. “I wish I had time to cook you up a little treat for breakfast.”

The giantess moved through her room and Heather watched as she hastily assembled an outfit. She blinked as she watched the girl toss on a dark tie-dyed t-shirt without messing up her make-up and then slipped into a pair of loose jeans. She snatched her slip-on vans from the bottom shelf of her rack and a pair of socks from her dresser before crossing back to the bed and dropping them both on the floor.

Heather flinched from the thump they made and then scrambled backward as the giantess sat down onto the bed, even her petite frame enough to pitch the world toward her.

“Oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll make pancakes or something,” the giantess turned around and her powerful hands grabbed Heather up. Emily giggled and let out a soft 'weee' as she planted Heather back down on the floor before her pale unpainted toes. High above, the bulky vape on the giantess's nightstand buzzed to life when she took a long drag, “Siggy always likes my pancakes.”

The shrunken woman let out a soft gasp as she realized she had forgotten about Emily and Lex's other prisoner. She wanted to escape but she couldn't imagine leaving the other girl behind, especially if she had been Lex's slave for two years.

“What?” Emily peered down at her, an eyebrow arched in confusion.

“N-nothing...” Heather stammered, her heart racing as she realized that her little gasp hadn't gone unnoticed.

“Hot Mom,” Emily's voice had an edge to it and Heather stared up fearfully at her, afraid that the girl would press her for an explanation. Instead though, a pale foot pushed against her and knocked her off-balance, “If you want me to have time to grab you breakfast, you better put my shoes and socks on.”

“Oh, I'm sorry...” she said reflexively, unfurling the thankfully small socks before staring at the foot that hung in the air before her. Heather slipped the cotton sheath over the toes and then stretched it back so that it covered the girl's whole foot, “I didn't know...”

A cloud of weed-laced vapor burst across the sky with each of Emily's giggles, “Why else would I put you down there?”

“I don't know...” Heather repeated the words as she slid the gray-and-black checkered Vans onto the giant foot before repeating the process with the giantess's left foot.

Again, the girl's fingers scratched through her hair and Heather cowered beneath her, “I'm going to have to talk to Lex and see if they have any tips about training you, I've gotten so used to Siggy just knowing what's what.”

The vast walls of denim swayed as Emily rose to her feet and Heather stumbled back.

Emily simply stepped over her, the floor trembling slightly beneath her footfalls as she grabbed up her messenger bag and laptop. The girl then strode to the door, grabbing the shallow bowl she had given Heather the night before, and smiled back at the shrunken woman, “Be right back.”

Heather sat on the floor shivering as she tried to comprehend what the girl had just said and whispered to herself, “I need to get out of here, today.”

She didn't want to be 'trained' to understand the weird assumptions of the gigantic girl who was trying to enslave her. And she wasn't going to let Siggy rot inside the prison of Emily and Lex's house any longer either, she couldn't imagine what the girl's friends and family had gone through over the past two years but she knew that when they got to her home, her family would help bring their nightmare to an end.

Emily returned a moment later with a bowl in each hand that she set right back down by her shoe rack. “Here you go, Hot Mom,” the girl thumped her foot beside the bowl and then looked over at Heather expectantly.

Heather walked over to the bowls to see fresh water in one and a heap of oatmeal with blueberries in the other. Her stomach growled instantly and she found herself kneeling down to snatch a blueberry up within a second of seeing it.

Emily's shadow rolled over her world and her hand ran down Heather's back. “Yum yum, little girl,” the giantess said with a grin, “You just figure out what you're supposed to do from Siggy while I'm in class, ok? She knows the chore schedule.”

Heather's body shuddered as Emily gave her one last affectionate pat on the head before rising up.

“You be a good girl today,” Emily said as she walked away, “I'd hate to have to punish you.”

The girl's words rang in Heather's ears as she ate, doing her best to use the blueberries to scoop up the oatmeal. No matter how hard she tried though, porridge clung to her fingers and she did her best to clean her hand by pouring some of her drinking water onto them. The water mixed with the milk the giantess had used to make the oatmeal and as Heather stared down at the two liquids swirling about, tears came to her eyes.

The sobs came slowly as she realized how pathetic she must have looked in that moment.

A shrunken woman, completely naked, struggling to clean her hand with water from a bowl. And the worst part was that she was terrified of spilling any because she didn't know what would happen if Emily came home to discover a few droplets of water on the hardwood floor. The girl might just laugh it off, but she might also decide that such a minor infraction warranted some kind of 'punishment.'

She still had no idea what either of the giants would do to her as a punishment and she didn't want to. Yet, her mind kept drifting to possibilities anyway; she imagined being trod on beneath their gargantuan feet, strung up in their closets upside down while they went about their days, or simply spanked like a small child with each blow from their mighty hands enough to rock her entire body. As she shook her head to banish the thoughts, Heather found herself staring down at her breakfast and water again.

The giants wouldn't need to do anything to actively punish her, they could just as easily not feed her or give her any water. The way Emily had spoken, it already sounded like being fed was something that happened at her whim and Heather didn't want to find out what happened when the girl decided that feeding her was too much effort.

Again, the overwhelming need to run as far and as fast as she could rose up within her.

It helped her to brush the tears from her eyes and rise to her feet.

Rather than turn around to the window though, she marched up to the open doorway of Emily's room and stepped into the hallway.

Only for an immense sneaker to crash down in her path.

She cried out and fell onto her backside while pulling her legs back frantically to avoid them being smashed to bits. Her eyes went wide as she took in the pristine white Nike Air Force One, the iconic swoosh partially obscured by the khaki chino that was draped over it. The baggy pants rose high into the sky until they were overtaken by a boxy pink button down. Far overhead, Lex's head turned to look down at her and their thin lips broke into a smile.

“Oh hey there, Hot Mom,” their voice boomed and Heather cowered slightly as they poked their head into the room. Lex's eyes focused on the two bowls beside the shoe rack and they nodded, “Good, Emily did give you some food.”

She stared up at the titanic college student, her body still trembling.

“Something wrong, sweetie?” Lex didn't squat or bend but their huge sneakers shifted.

The movement made Heather flinch back and that brought a low rumble of laughter from Lex.

“Aw, are you scared of these?” They propped their foot up on its heel to give her a view of the patterned sole. Like the rest of the sneaker, the soles were perfectly clean and Heather shuddered as she imagined how much effort Siggy had to put in to make them that way.

The sneaker clapped down and a tremor rippled through the floorboards making Heather yelp.

“Don't worry, sweetie. Good little girls have no reason to fear any of my shoes,” Their voice was sweet but it did little to reassure Heather down on the floor. High above, Lex simply checked their phone and then slipped it back into their pocket, “Anyway, I need to get over to campus but Siggy's in her crate if you want to go say hi. Bye-bye, Hot Mom.”

With a cutesy wave and more quake-inducing steps, Lex left.

Heather didn't move a muscle until she heard the door slam shut far below.

The fear coursing through her veins made her stomach churn so much that she thought she was about to vomit. She forced herself to her feet while taking deep steadying breaths and finally managed to step back into the hallway once more.

The hallway was shorter than the one below and ended in a bathroom that shared the white-and-yellow color scheme of the kitchen. Emily's room was the first door on the left, and orienting herself to the rest of the house, Heather realized that meant that the window would take her to the tree in the front yard, which would give her a clear shot back to her own home. There was another bedroom door on the left but it was currently closed, which made Lex's room the open door that stood opposite it.

Her bare feet barely made a sound as she padded down the hallway and she felt excitement build within her as she thought about grabbing Siggy's wrist, racing to Emily's window and then busting out of the house toward freedom.

Despite her desire to run in, Heather found herself pausing on the threshold of Lex's bedroom.

She blinked as she realized that it was clearly the house's master bedroom, being much larger than Emily's and she spied an open door leading to a private bathroom on the wall that would be the front of the house. Whereas Emily's room had a sleek if industrial decorating style to it, Lex's could at best be described as 'thrift-store chic' with mismatched old furniture filling the space, thick rugs coating the floor, and a mishmash of posters, framed photos, and a flag Heather didn't recognize hanging above the bed.

Her eyes were drawn to the sizable dog crate that sat at the foot of the bed though and for a moment the thought that their might be some immense slobbering beast inside made her heart leap into her throat. But then she spied Siggy sitting up with her back to a wall, simply lounging as the warm light of the morning crept across the room.

Heather dashed across the floor and immediately put her hands around the bars as she peered in. The shrunken girl stared up at her with obvious confusion, “Hey, Hot Mom... uh... do you need something? Food? Water?”

The girl gestured toward the far side of her crate where a water bottle hung and a pink bowl with black letters that read 'Siggy' sat.

“No, no, I'm here to get you out of here,” the words came out of her in a rush.

“Master leaves the door open for me,” Siggy said, pointing to the other side of the crate where the door had simply been removed, “We have some work to do today but I figured we could wait a bit since there's two of us now and you're a lot bigger, which-”

Heather cut the girl off, “No, I don't mean your crate, I mean this house! My family is just up the street and there's an unlocked window in Emily's room with a tree branch right up against it...”

The more she spoke, the more the girl's face darkened and Heather found herself trailing off.

“Don't you...” Her own voice sounded weak in her ears, “Want to escape?”

“Escape what?”

Heather searched Siggy's face for some sign that the girl was making some kind of dark joke but all she saw was a strange fatigue, like the girl had thought of and dismissed this line of thought so many times she no longer understood it.

“They're keeping you prisoner here and they've made you a slave, that... you can't...”

Siggy sighed, “No, they keep me safe, c'mere and let me tell you about the day Master saved me.” She invitingly patted the cushion that she was sitting on and as Heather found herself walking around to the crate's entrance, she realized that it was a dog bed and the only blankets that she saw were clearly Lex's socks.

Still, the sheer calmness that Siggy exuded drew her in and she settled down beside the smaller girl before pulling her knees up to her chest.

“When I shrank, I was a junior at the college up the road and I was walking through campus with one of my sorority sisters, Beth.” Her shoulders slumped and she shook her head, “Beth always had this... I don't know, she was really competitive and it didn't help that she seemed to be like good at everything, y'know? We were both PoliSci majors and it drove her nuts that I did, like, a little better than her in some classes? Still, we were sisters and if you take a lot of the same classes with a sorority sister, you become friends. We were even roommates in the house...”

Heather thought back to her own college years, remembering how the sorority girls always seemed to move in packs even though half the time she swore most of them didn't even like each other.

“Anyway, I thought I had just eaten something bad in the dining hall or that maybe having a third cold brew that day had been a bad idea after drinking a little too much the night before. It just came on like a bad stomach ache or diarrhea or something and then the whole world was spinning...”

Her own pulse quickened and she could almost feel her skin prickling and contracting again like it had the day before. Siggy's hand found hers as tears welled in her eyes and when the tiny fingers squeezed against her own, Heather felt the tightness in her chest ease.

“I woke up fast, I had heard that most people pass out for hours but it can't have been more than ten minutes. Still, that had been enough time for Beth to toss my clothes somewhere and take me to this secluded bench where we would go to smoke and bitch about other sisters we didn't like...” Siggy's hand trembled in Heather's and she gave a reassuring squeeze back, “She had put me in the dirt at her feet and just sat there, staring down at me with this haughty smirk. I screamed because she was just so... so big and so scary and she just... laughed.”

Siggy's fingers went slack in her hand and Heather could see her eyes lose focus, “She told me that I had wasted so much of her time being friends with her when I wasn't Immune, and she said I had betrayed the sorority by never telling anyone that I could shrink. I remember begging with her to take me back to the house, to call my parents, to just let me go home and I thought... I thought I had gotten through to her when she bent down to pick me up.”

The smaller girl sniffled and Heather went from holding her hand to wrapping her arm around Siggy's shoulders and pulling her in close.

“But she just said that she didn't have time to waste on 'trash people' and then she... she...” the girl struggled not to sob, “She threw me in a garbage can. Then she tossed in her empty coffee cup and walked off, she didn't even look down to see what I had landed in or take a picture or something. I screamed after her but she was already gone.”

“Jesus...” Heather whispered, her own eyes wide as she struggled to imagine it.

“I thought that that was it, at best I'd have to hope whoever took the bag out would want to take me and at worst...” She shuddered against Heather's body, “Then I got hit by a big plastic cup filled with ice and when I cried out, I saw Master's face for the first time.”

The small body steadied against her and she let out a sigh of relief.

“They immediately picked me up and they took me back to their dorm room so I could get clean,” Siggy brushed tears from her face and smiled, “I told them to take me back to my sorority but they said they wouldn't take me back to people who would throw me away like that and I deserved to have a nice home with someone who would protect me and take care of me.”

Heather stared down at the smiling girl and the question came to her almost instantly, “Siggy, if Le- if your Master wanted you to be with people who would take care of you, why didn't they just call your parents?”

Siggy laughed, “Because my parents aren't Immune.”

“But they're still your family, they're probably worried about you-”

“They could shrink just like I did and then where would I be? Trapped in a house with no hope of rescue,” She shook her head, “No, Master was right to keep me, they're Immune and they've given me so much.”

“Siggy, what Lex has done to you is not right. Just come with me and we'll be able to get you back to your parents, and they'll be able to help you.”

“I'm not going anywhere,” Siggy said firmly.

Heather took a deep breath, “Siggy, Lex and Emily aren't here and I'm twice your size, I don't want to have to carry you out of here but I will. You don't deserve to be a prisoner here.”

“I was really afraid you'd say that, Hot Mom...”

Before Heather could say anything, she felt cold metal cinch around her arm, the same one she had wrapped around Siggy to comfort her. The smaller girl stood and immediately dashed out of the crate while Heather yanked at the manacle that hung from the bars of the cage. She stared at the girl, who stood on the other side of the bars, “Siggy! What did you do?!”

“You promised Master that you'd be a good girl!” Siggy snapped back, “But you're being really bad. I'd have let you go but then you said you were going to kidnap me. And I don't want to leave! It's safe here, Master and Emily are nice to me, nicer than most people are with their shrinkees...”

“Siggy, just come here and uncuff me and I won't take you...”

“No,” The girl sighed, “Since you're not going to help me, I have to get started on my chores now, so I'll be finished by the time Master gets back. And when they do, they'll have to punish you.”

Heather watched the smaller girl walk out with her jaw slack.

 

 

End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 8 by gtswburg

 

Heather yanked at the cuff again and again, the small chain rattling against the bars of Siggy's crate every time. When she finally accepted that she wasn't going to simply snap it loose, she was left panting and sweaty.

With a grunt of frustration she tried to attack the manacle itself.

At a glance it looked like a simple cuff of bent metal but as she tried to pry it away from her wrist, Heather discovered that it was far more complicated than she initially imagined. The band of metal had slight grooved teeth that interlocked with each other, making it easy to slide into place and hold but to actually open it back up required a great deal of force. She might have been able to open it up with both hands but there was no way she could do anything about it while bound.

Tears welled in her eyes and her cheeks flushed with humiliation as she realized that Lex or Emily would be able to open it up with just a few fingers.

Heather let her arm simply dangle from the bars of the cage while she slumped against the wall. She didn't even try to stop the sobs that came from her, her chest hitching and shoulders shuddering with every breath. Eventually, she ran out of tears and as the light of the day grew stronger, the shrunken woman finally managed to calm down.

Staring out across Lex's immense bedroom, a mixture of fear and boredom made her tiny legs start to bounce. She tried to rise up to her feet only for the manacle to pull painfully on her wrist. Looking down at it, she could tell that it had clearly been placed to dangle Siggy's wrist above her head while she sat, which meant that it chained her wrist near her waist when she tried to stand up in the crate.

Sitting with her legs sprawled across the dog bed, she sighed and listened for the tiny girl.

She could hear some kind of movement far away in the old house but Siggy was so small that Heather doubted she could hear her if she was screaming. The longer she sat there, the more she wondered if there would be any way to reason with the smaller girl but every time she did she just thought about what Siggy had shouted back at her about her promise to be a 'good girl.'

There had been so much anger in her little voice.

When she had seen the hollow look in Siggy's eyes, Heather had assumed that the girl was simply deadened to the humiliation and misery the giants inflicted on her but she realized now that the tiny girl had been fully broken.

The idea that she too could be forced to love her captors, in the same sick way that Siggy did, made her squirm uncomfortably. Heather had heard about Stockholm Syndrome, and she remembered an article years ago talking about one of the few studies done about the psychology of shrunken people that described them as suffering from it at rates high enough that it might allow a serious study of the disorder. She remembered the way she had shifted in her own bed as she read the article on her phone and when she had gone to bed that night, she had cuddled closer to Jason, terrified at the idea that something like that could happen to one of them or worse, Zoe.

Of course, it was years later that they would learn that both Jason and Zoe were Immune. She hadn't remembered the article at the time but now she wished she had, maybe it would have given her the moment's pause she needed not to run right into the hands of her jailers.

The front door opening and closing broke her from her reverie.

“Huh?” She looked out across the room, trying to process how much time had passed.

It was hard for her to judge how much stronger the sunlight was than it had been after Siggy had cuffed her but the rumble in her belly and the dryness of her throat told her that it had at least been a few hours.

Soprano thunder echoed up the stairs as Lex undoubtedly spoke to Siggy, their voice just distinct enough for Heather to recognize the cutesy cooing tone that they used to talk to the tiny girl. Then she heard the first stair creak under Lex's weight and her whole body began to shake as they ascended the stairs.

Each one of their footsteps was a hefty thud that made Heather flinch and her eyes tracked the growing shadow moving across the doorway. When Lex stepped into the room, the tiny woman couldn't stop herself from letting out a frightened yelp.

Lex stood just inside the room, their hands in their pockets and a disappointed look on their face. Siggy's head poked out of the breast pocket of their shirt, and Heather could feel the tiny girl's hazel eyes on her, the anger in her gaze almost palpable.

“Aw, Hot Mom,” Lex tutted as they shook their head. Despite the thick rugs on the floor, Heather could still feel the world tremble from Lex's approach. “Siggy told me that you've been a very bad girl.”

Their tall and thin frame was still large enough to cast everything in shadow. Staring straight ahead, all Heather could see was Lex's chinos and barely scuffed white sneakers. The vast shoes creaked as the giant wiggled their toes inside and let out a long sigh.

“First things first, I've decided I'm not going to tell Emily.”

“But Master-”

High above, Siggy's protest was cut off by Lex simply pushing her down further into the breast pocket with a single finger. They then leaned forward so that their bright blue eyes were looking down directly at Heather.

She stared up at the gigantic college student, her whole body trembling, but she managed to squeak out, “Th-thank you.”

“Running away would be bad enough,” Lex boomed above, “She's so excited to have her own shrinkee, she's been texting me all day between classes. It'd break her heart to know that you wanted to escape but knowing that you were going to take Siggy? She'd be devastated.”

Despite the absurdity of what Lex was saying, Heather felt the faintest stirring of guilt in her chest. She shook her head to banish the feelings away, reminding herself that the giant before her was talking about how Emily felt about owning other human beings.

“Sometimes I'll come back from class and they'll just be cuddling together on the couch watching movies,” they smiled and then scooped Siggy out of their breast pocket to bring the girl up to their face. Heather watched as Lex kissed the tiny girl and then nuzzled her with their nose, “You're such a little cutie, yes you are...”

Just as easily as they had been taken out, Siggy was dumped unceremoniously back into the pocket. Lex then turned their attention back to Heather, “All that being said though, I can't let this slide, especially not after yesterday.”

Lex squatted down and Heather immediately found herself trying to crawl backwards but she simply met the cold steel bars of the crate behind her. Lex's huge hand reached in, passing over Heather and then grabbing the manacle. She tried to pull away but the titanic coed's hand engulfed her entire arm with ease. With the rest of their fingers holding her arm in place, Heather watched as Lex used their thumb and forefinger to pinch the cuff.

The sudden increase in pressure made her suck in air through her teeth then the the manacle opened and her wrist slid out easily. Heather tried to scramble away but she was immediately met by Lex's powerful hands.

The gigantic blonde ripped her from the crate and then immediately tucked her flailing body under their arm like a football. She kicked and squirmed but all Heather met was billowy fabric and the surprisingly hard muscle beneath.

She felt Lex's footsteps more than heard them and her heart started to race when they came to a stop after only a few strides.

A light clicked on overhead and she realized they were in Lex's private bathroom. Unlike the other bathroom, it had a much more muted color scheme; the white tile was paired with a pale blue that instantly reminded her of the sea.

With their free hand, Lex turned on the bathtub's faucet and water suddenly roared in Heather's ears. She squirmed about and Lex gripped her with both hands before holding her out in front of them with a smile.

“Wh-what's going on...” Heather squirmed frantically, pushing against the powerful fingers around her chest.

“You have to be punished,” Lex explained calmly, “And since I'm not going to tell Emily, I can't do anything that might leave a mark.”

The words sent a chill down Heather's spine and then her mind went into overdrive as Lex's intentions became clear. “No, no, I'll be good,” she shouted, instantly thrashing against the giant hands around her, “Please, don't do this! I could die!”

The giant was already squatting down and lowering her to the growing water in the tub.

“Lots of things can kill shrinkees,” Lex said without a hint of sorrow, “It's a shame you're so big or else you would have realized that a lot more easily. I thought when I almost stepped on you this morning you understood but here we are...”

“Oh God, please, Lex, please don't-”

They plunged her beneath the icy cold water and the shock of it made her gasp enough that she felt the liquid rush into her body. She was yanked back out a second later, coughing and sputtering, but just as she was about to draw a new breath, Lex plunged her back below the surface.

Her limbs flashed around her as water plunged past her lips and down her throat. She tried to swallow it but that only made her gag even harder before she was yanked back up into the air. Heather spat and tried to plead but all that came out were hacking coughs.

Again and again, Lex dunked her down beneath the water.

Her lungs burned, her limbs ached, and the world came in and out of focus.

She couldn't tell whether her vision was blurry from the water swirling around her or the lack of oxygen reaching her brain. Heather kept flailing, desperation pushing her forward despite the strain in her body, but with every plunge beneath the water her limbs grew heavier and heavier. Her pleas were little more than sprays of water that were met with nothing but silence from her gigantic tormentor.

Darkness started to flash across her vision and Heather could no longer do anything but gag as she was thrust beneath the water's surface once more.

She tried to suck in air but only found liquid.

And then she was on her hands and knees, shaking while retching out a stream of water and bile.

A huge wall pushed against her backside and Heather stumbled out onto the tile.

“Don't puke on my bathmat,” Lex thundered above, no hint of their usual cooing sweetness.

Heather coughed out the last of the water from her lungs, her little limbs shuddering before they finally gave out and she landed in a heap beside the same water that had just been inside her body. She looked up, her tears and snot mingling with the water dripping off of her, and saw Lex standing above with their hands on their hips.

Siggy's head poked out of the pocket and the shrunken girl stared down at her with a smug look.

“Now,” the giant boomed, “Are you going to be a good girl for Emily?”

She tried to speak but only managed to cough, so she nodded.

“Good, because she's going to be home soon and she has a special gift for you,” Lex grabbed a towel from a shelf and bent down, “So let's get you cleaned up.”

Heather found herself reflexively pulling away from the powerful hands, which brought a smile to Lex's thin lips. “It's ok, sweetie,” they boomed as the fluffy white towel enveloped Heather's world, “You're not being punished anymore.”

The way the giant easily lapsed into their cutesy tones only made Heather shake harder as she was wrapped up in the vast towel. Her limbs were pressed against her body by immense hands and with a few easy folds, Heather felt the thick cotton pin her into place. As Lex simply held her in the crook of their arm, Heather gasped as it hit her that they had swaddled her like a baby.

Loud kissing noises echoed above and she cringed as Lex's fingers played against her face while they gently rocked her back and forth. She watched as the hand lifted away and scooped Siggy out of the pocket.

The tiny girl was deposited back onto the tile floor and as Lex stepped over her, they issued a command, “Clean up that mess she left.”

“Yes, Master!” Siggy's voice echoed off the tiled room but Heather couldn't see how the doll-sized girl had any hope of cleaning the water she had puked across the floor.

Lex carried her back downstairs and then sat down at her desk in the dining room that the pair had converted into some kind of office space. Heather squirmed in anticipation of being set down but instead the arm holding her simply pressed in against her body. The gentle squeeze stopped her in an instant and she stared up as Lex started to work, their face illuminated by a vast screen above, while holding them.

She listened to the tapping of keys and watched Lex bite their lip in concentration.

Every time she thought the giant was distracted enough for her to squirm out of her towel prison though, her sudden movement made Lex start to rock her or squeeze her once again. Slumping in the giant's arm, she felt anger start to bubble up within her.

Her indignant words caught in her throat though as she thought about what had just happened.

Lex had tortured her without a second thought.

They had come home from class, cooed down at Siggy, and then marched right up to punish her. And now they were cradling her like a baby while working. All of Heather's protestations and violent thrashing had done nothing to stop Lex, nor had her pleas.

They were simply too powerful.

The thought stilled her whole body.

She lay there, in the crook of Lex's arm, wondering if there was anything that she could do to oppose the pair. She doubted that she would get another chance to escape now, especially since it would be very easy for Emily or Lex to simply install sturdier locks on the windows upstairs. Worse, she didn't want to know what would happen if she was caught trying to escape again.

If bringing her to the point of drowning was the kind of torture the giants did for a first time punishment, she couldn't imagine what might happen to her a second time. She started to shake as she remembered Lex saying that they didn't want to leave a mark, and she wracked her brain trying to think if Siggy had any scars or the like.

None jumped out in her mind but she couldn't help but wonder what the girl's velvet band covered. For all Heather knew, Siggy's stomach was covered in scars and burn marks from two years worth of punishments.

A peanut suddenly being thrust in her face broke her train of thought.

She stared at the salty nut in utter confusion while huge fingers wiggled it before her.

“C'mon, you must be hungry,” Lex looked down at her and the sincerity of their smile made the little woman shudder, “You're not allergic are you?”

She shook her head and opened her mouth wide to take a bite.

It was just big enough that it was awkward for her to bite into but it crunched appreciably and in three bites she had managed to eat the whole thing. Up above, Lex tossed two or three into their mouth at a time and then every few handfuls, they lowered one down to her to munch on.

Heather had no idea when Lex had stopped working but she could now here the familiar voice of a cooking Youtuber booming out while the giant simply leaned back in their chair and relaxed. She stared up at them, barely able to comprehend how they could sit there with such ease after what they had done.

Then she listened to them grunt in relief and heard a soft squeaky voice from below, “Is that good, Master?”

“Mhm, that's great, Siggy,” Lex replied as they popped another handful of peanuts into their mouth.

The fact that Siggy had come downstairs made her realize how dry she was and therefore that a great deal of time must have passed with her swaddled in the crook of Lex's arm.

The front door opening punctuated the thought as Emily's voice rang out, “Lex, I'm home.”

“In here!”

The pair's booming voices made Heather wince in pain before she heard Emily stride into the room. The purple-haired giantess loomed above and pointed at the screen, “We can make that ya know, it wouldn't be hard...”

Lex waved her off and made an annoyed noise before they paused the video.

“Just saying,” Emily then looked down and her face immediately lit up when her dark eyes landed on Heather, “Aw, lookit you down there, Hot Mom. All cuddled up with Lex...”

She could feel her cheeks flush immediately while Lex boomed above, “Yeah, I knew that you got her that special outfit, so I made sure she was nice and clean for when you got home.”

The ease with which the lie passed from Lex's lips made Heather shudder but neither giant seemed to notice.

Emily's hands simply scooped her up, discarding the towel as she did. The room spun around for a moment while the giantess let out a cute 'wheee' like she was spinning a toddler about and then Heather stumbled on the hardwood floor below. She landed on her hands and knees before Emily's slip-ons.

Up above, the girl was already opening her messenger bag and removing a slim package. “Look what I picked up today, Hot Mom,” her voice was brimming with excitement as she ripped it open and took out a small plastic bag.

Lex's chair creaked as they spun around to watch the scene unfold and Heather saw their bare toes drum across the floor. Siggy stood in the shadow of her master's desk, a strange look on her face as Emily opened the bag and took out the bundle of clothes within.

The maid's uniform unfurled between Emily's hands and Heather's whole body burned pink.

It wasn't a real uniform by any stretch of the imagination, it was a French maid's costume complete with a poofy skirt that wouldn't even reach halfway down her thigh. Emily's dark lips were spread in a grin and there was a hungry look in her eyes as she lowered it down to Heather, bending over her enough to cast her in shadow as she did.

“Go on,” the girl boomed, “Put it on.”

She took the dress in trembling hands and realized that the fabric had enough stretch that she would be able to slip it on over her head. Heather looked back up at Emily but when she saw the girl's eyebrows knit together at her hesitation, she immediately started to pull it on out of fear that she'd earn another punishment.

The cheap stretchy fabric clung to her body except for the skirt, which seemed to flounce from her faintest movement. She couldn't bring herself to look down at it so she looked back up at Emily pleadingly.

The giantess was already clapping her hands with delight though, “Oh my God, it's too cute, you're like a little anime maid.” She then twirled her fingers over Heather's head, “Give us a spin.”

With tears welling in her eyes, Heather spun about and the skirt flew up around her waist.

Despite the fact that she had just been standing naked in front of everyone, she felt herself yelp and her cheeks flush at the thought of being exposed now.

Both giants giggled, though whether it was from the spin or her frantic attempt to push the skirt back down, Heather couldn't tell.

Emily settled down in the room's only other chair, a tall throne-like gaming chair that was black with purple trim. The giantess stretched out her leg so that her foot dangled in front of Heather's face. The girl giggled as she spoke in a haughty aristocratic tone, “Oh, little maid girl, be a dear and take these off for me. My feet are killing me!”

Lex and Emily howled with laughter as Heather reached up and awkwardly took the girl's shoe off, then her sock, and then repeated the process with the girl's other foot. “You can take those upstairs in a second,” Emily boomed, “But first go fetch me a diet coke from the fridge.”

“And one for me too,” Lex thundered.

Heather nodded and started to walk toward the kitchen when Emily's bare foot was thrust in front of her. “I think you should acknowledge when we give you an order, Hot Mom,” the girl giggled and her toes brushed against Heather's skirt.

“Y-yes, Emily...” She nodded along but the foot didn't lift from her path.

Realizing that the giantess wanted more out of her, Heather found herself speaking through gritted teeth, “Right away, Emily.”

The foot slipped away, bouncing her skirt as it went, and Heather trudged into the kitchen, certain it would be far from the most demeaning task she'd be asked to perform that night.

 

 

End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 9 by gtswburg

 

Thunk.

Heather collapsed against the top stair as she reached the second floor of the house. An immense water bottle sat in front of her, beads of condensation rolling down it despite the cool autumn weather outside. Her muscles trembled while she sat there gasping for air, struggling to comprehend why Emily didn't simply take the bottle out of the fridge before walking upstairs.

It had been over two weeks since she had stupidly come to the house for help and she still found herself asking the same question about why Emily or Lex had her or Siggy do anything when it would be easier for them to do it themselves.

Her initial escape plans had been thwarted the day after she arrived, when Lex announced that they were going to change the window locks upstairs at breakfast. Heather had sat beneath the table, eating pancakes with Siggy and she could feel the tiny girl glare at her as Lex spoke. Emily didn't even question Lex's decision, she simply told Lex to send her a venmo request for whatever it cost and that was it.

That afternoon, Lex had sealed Heather into the house with a few twists of a screwdriver.

Not that Heather would have had the strength to mount an escape attempt anyway.

Both giants were constantly ordering her around and whenever she thought about disobeying, she remembered Lex plunging her into the water and then swaddling her with ease afterwards. She was in no position to argue with the pair and so if they wanted her to carry their shoes upstairs or fetch them soda or rub their feet, Heather simply had to do it.

A low groan echoed from Emily's room followed by a thunderous whine, “Hot Mom, where are you?”

Shoving herself onto her feet, Heather heaved the water bottle up into her arms and frowned as the condensation soaked into her skimpy maid's costume. “Sorry, Emily,” she shouted while waddling toward the open door.

The girl lay sprawled on the bed that Heather struggled to make tidy every morning, one sneaker-clad foot dangling off the side. She cowered slightly as she passed beneath it, her eyes running down the underside of the worn tread of the giantess's gym shoes, thankful that she saw no rusty splotches marring them.

With aching limbs, she passed the water bottle into the giantess's waiting hand and watched her carry it high into the heavens. The girl didn't even sit up as she chugged down half the water bottle's contents then set it on her nightstand.

Before Heather could try to step away though, the huge hand came down and palmed her head. “Good girl,” Emily cooed while tousling her hair about, “Go close the door.”

“Of course, Emily,” she curtsied even though Emily wasn't even looking down at her.

Closing the door always required less effort than Heather expected and as it thumped against its frame she breathed a sigh of relief. Behind her though, Emily let out a low groan, “God, Hot Mom, why do I let Lex convince me to go to the gym?”

Heather remained silent while the girl snapped her fingers, which she had quickly learned was one of several methods the giantess used to summon her without a command. Moving back toward the bed, Heather yelped as Emily snatched her up with one hand and practically threw her up onto the vast plateau.

She crashed into Emily's bare pale stomach and immediately gagged when the taste of the girl's sweat invaded her mouth. The living landscape beneath her shook from Emily's laughter and before Heather could even start to get to her hands and knees, a giant hand was pushing her toward the girl's feet.

“They always say 'oh I'm just going for a light workout, it'll be fun',” Emily thundered on while Heather crawled down her purple leggings and then straddled her ankle. Digging at the tight knots of the giantess's laces, she could do nothing but listen, “And then I get there and it's like, free weights and running on a treadmill and then they hand me a kettle bell and act like I'm supposed to just know what to do with it...”

Warm pungent air filled Heather's nostrils as she shoved the sneaker off of Emily's foot and it clapped down onto the floor below.

“Place it on the floor, don't throw it,” Emily's leg bucked beneath her and then without missing a beat, she kept talking, “In what crazy world are kettle bell swings part of a light workout? So now I'm standing there, swinging this thing around and sweating like a stuck pig, and who walks in? The cute girl from my Econ seminar. If I knew the first time she was going to see me outside of class was going to be when I looked that unattractive then I might as well have just shown her a picture from middle school on the first day of the semester.”

Heather bent down and gently dropped the still warm sneaker onto the floor, only to feel a damp cotton sock slip beneath her poofy skirt. She yelped but remained still while Emily's big toe ran up and down her bare buttocks.

The foot pulled away and Emily let out a sigh, “My feet could use a massage.”

She nodded and immediately peeled off the sweaty socks, the pungent scent of them making her cough. That little cough evoked a giggle from the immense girl before she wiggled her toes in Heather's face.

Pressing her hands into the soft wrinkled flesh of Emily's pink soles, she found herself staring up the giantess's frame. Her body shook as she went up the girl's legs, past her pale torso and the black sports bra she wore and finally met Emily's dark eyes.

The giantess's face was free of make-up and her plump lips spread into a grin.

“Who knows though, maybe that girl isn't even gay,” she waved her hand dismissively in the air, “Half the girls I meet are so into me up until I'm like, 'so let's go on a date because I want to date you because I'm into girls' and then it's like, 'oh no, I'm so flattered and you're so pretty but no, I'm actually straight and in a relationship with a terrible dude who sucks but I love him so much despite the obvious fact that he sucks.'”

Heather nodded along as she rubbed the girl's feet, sweat forming on her brow.

“Maybe I should just wear hoodies and punch walls because that's apparently what all the girls at this school want in a partner.” She gave a derisive snort and shook her head.

Pressing as hard as she could into the girl's sole, Heather found herself looking up when she realized Emily had gone quiet. The giantess was just staring down at her with a strange smile on her face.

“You know,” The foot flexed between her tiny hands, “All those stupid squats and shit made my legs sore too.”

The mattress trembled beneath her little body as Emily spread her legs apart. Heather looked up into the girl's eyes and her voice wavered, “W-wouldn't it be a better massage if you were on your stomach, Emily?”

“I believe in you.”

Heather crawled forward and began trying to massage the giant calf. She had to dig into the comforter beneath her to get at it and she did her best to rub the muscles while feeling Emily's eyes on her the whole time.

“You know, that girl in my econ seminar is cute and all but...”

The tiny woman started to shake as she heard the elastic waistband of Emily's leggings stretch.

“She's not much compared to you.”

The giantess smacked her thigh and Heather flinched, “C'mere and work on my quads.”

Heather slunk forward, unable to lift her head to meet the dark eyes she knew were on her.

Emily giggled, “Quads? That's what these are, right?”

Powerful fingers engulfed her hand and placed it atop the girl's thigh. Warmth radiated from the immense limb and Heather shook harder as Emily's fingers released her wrist before running across her body and teasing the hem of her skirt.

She simply pushed both of her hands into the tight muscle and pressed her lips together.

“You know, now that I think about it, I don't even know if she's Immune,” Emily tugged at her skirt and Heather could feel the material stretch as the giantess pulled a little harder. “I'm not going to date somebody and get invested in them if they're just going to shrink down to the size of a bug one day, y'know?”

Heather stopped working as she felt the skirt lift up and then the whole dress start to slide off of her body. Tears welled in her eyes and she desperately worked to blink them away.

“Hell of a way to break up with somebody though.”

Cool air kissed Heather's bare skin and she heard the damp maid's dress land with a soft plop on the floor.

“Just stepping on them,” the girl continued as her fingers began to explore Heather's body, completely indifferent to how hard the small woman was shaking, “Would be kinda hot though, I guess...”

Heather whimpered as she felt small jolts of unwanted pleasure run through her body while Emily started to play with her folds. She gasped and arched her back as the giantess's thumb slid into her while her index finger gently tickled her clitoris.

“Pl-please, Emily,” She managed to gasp out while tears ran down her cheeks.

“If she shrank down, I wouldn't keep her, not when I have you here,” the girl cooed the last few words while her thumb slid in and out of Heather a little faster, “Such a hot little toy for me to play with whenever I want.”

Heather moaned and found herself moving with the rhythm of Emily's immense digit.

“And the best part is that you always act like you don't want it,” the words boomed in her little ears as she felt the orgasm start to build within her, “But we both know that you do.”

She tried to plead with the giant girl but all that came out were ecstatic guttural groans.

“I remember the look on your face when I opened the door,” Emily moaned herself, “Just staring up at me, enthralled by how hot I was. Isn't that right?”

Heather found herself nodding along even though it was insane, she had been terrified that day.

“Say it and I'll finish this.”

The shrunken woman gasped and her whole body arched once more, “I wanted this!”

The giantess's nimble fingers played with her womanhood and Heather screamed.

Emily's hand lifted away and the tiny woman reached for it, unable to stop herself as she fell down in a heap on the giantess's crotch. “No, no,” The purple-haired coed tutted as she quickly sucked Heather's juices off of her thumb, “You only get one.”

“Please, Emily,” she panted and squirmed against the gigantic girl.

“Aw, lookit you,” huge fingers tousled her hair and then cupped her chin, forcing her to look up at the gigantic girl, “Literally begging for it.”

Her cheeks burned with embarrassment and shame but Heather still found herself leaning down and kissing the huge fingers. She peppered them with kisses while Emily simply lay there, smiling down at her while she debased herself.

The first time Emily had 'played' with her had been terrifying but all that she could remember was how good it felt afterward. She had simply laid on the girl's bed, gasping in the afterglow of the orgasm while the giantess simply plopped down at her desk and got to work on some paper for one of her classes. Every time since had been equally thrilling and Heather was finding it harder and harder to deny that she wanted to feel Emily's touch.

She pressed her lips into the pale flesh of Emily's stomach and she found her fingers digging into the stretchy purple fabric of the girl's leggings. Looking up, Heather whimpered as she found the girl's face blocked by her immense phone.

Yet, without a word, Emily's free hand slipped beneath her and pushed the vast wall of fabric down. Heather was tossed about as the giantess kicked her pants onto the floor and then spread her legs wide once more. When the world finally stopped moving, Heather was laid out before Emily's neatly trimmed crotch, the dark wiry hairs already glistening from the giantess's excitement.

With both hands, Heather spread the girl's vaginal lips and practically dove in.

A strange excitement filled her shrunken body when Emily let out a low pleased groan.

Sweat mingled with the giantess's juices, leaving a strange taste on her tongue that managed to be both sweet and acrid at the same time. Her fingers moved up and down the giant girl's crotch while she lapped away, tickling her lips before nuzzling against her clitoris. The pale walls of flesh on either side of her shuddered and another powerful moan emanated across the world.

She knew she should feel utterly humiliated as she ate the enormous college girl out. The age difference alone would have made it embarrassing if Heather had been normal sized. Yet, as the mattress beneath her started to shift with Emily's wiggling hips, Heather felt her heart swell with joy in a way that she never remembered experiencing before.

It was different from when she had been with her husband, or the handful of men she had dated before him. She had always enjoyed sex and she had even enjoyed sucking men off when they weren't strange about it. But giving a blowjob always came with a certain kind of reciprocity, even her worst boyfriend who had always placed his hand on the back of her head in a way that put her on edge had still been willing to eat her out in exchange.

There had always been a sense of equality in her relationships.

She and Emily could never be equal though.

Even if she wasn't several times Heather's size, she was Immune. She would never have to fear finding herself in Heather's position, tiny and terrified enough to go running to a stranger's house for help. Though Emily certainly had fancy equipment to imprison shrinkees at her disposal, in reality she had imprisoned Heather with a few cheap window locks from Home Depot.

She controlled what Heather ate and drank, and whether she could eat or drink at all.

As much as Heather was loathe to admit it, Emily owned her.

And the worst part of all was that Heather found some kind of twisted thrill in being owned.

She was tossed back as Emily's whole body bucked up and she let out a deeply satisfied noise that rumbled through Heather's whole body. “Fuck,” Emily grunted when she dropped back onto the bed, the whole plateau quaking beneath her.

Her powerful hand came down and gripped Heather's head.

The shrunken woman yelped and her heart rate spiked in utter terror but then Emily simply scratched her skull, “Good girl.”

Those two words made Heather's heart flutter and that twisted joy spread through her little body. She couldn't stop herself as the hand retreated and she followed it, clambering over Emily's body to nestle herself near the girl's armpit. The lingering smell of the giantess's sweat tickled her nose but she kissed the pale flesh anyway, starting at the girl's bicep and working her way all around.

Emily's laughter rumbled through her body, “Someone's extra affectionate today, huh?”

She shivered as powerful fingers played with her hair.

Emily's hand came to rest on her side while her fingers idly played across her skin. Cuddling closer to the enormous girl, Heather let the eerie calm that settled over her push away all of her other thoughts.

She wasn't sure how much time passed as she lay there, still glowing from the orgasm Emily gave her, before her owner's powerful fingers slipped beneath her chin to gently scratch it.

“I have the perfect idea for a Halloween costume and you're going to be such a cute little part of it,” she began before her whole body stiffened, “Oh wait, shit... how is it already so late...”

Heather started to sit up but Emily's arm was already scooping her up. Her little arms flailed about as she was unceremoniously dropped onto the floor, where she landed in a heap. Emily's feet thumped down on either side of her and she huddled in the shadow of the girl's crotch.

“I should still have enough time to shower,” the girl boomed as she walked toward her door, pausing only to take down her white boots from the top of the shoe rack. “Give those a once over after you get your uniform on, Hot Mom.”

“Of course, Emily,” she said as she crawled to where the costume had been tossed. The cheap fabric still smelled of Emily's footsweat as she pulled it on.

“Lex and I will be home late tonight, so don't forget to pick up and stuff,” she commanded as she wrapped a towel around her body and stepped into the hallway.

The words came from Heather's mouth automatically, “Yes, Emily.”

But the giantess was already gone.

Standing in the center of Emily's room, in a maid's costume that reeked of the girl's feet, all of the humiliation and shame that she had pushed out of her head came surging back, followed by tears.

 

 

End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 10 by gtswburg

 

Heather wasn't even sure where the gigantic pair had gone.

Lex had gone first, dressed in nicer clothes than the shrunken woman had seen them in over the past several weeks. When they left, their dark suede ankle boots thumped powerfully against the floorboards and Heather found herself staring up the leather pants that clung to their long muscular legs and finally the button-down and blazer that covered their chest. The faintest hint of a woody perfume that trailed in their wake left her wondering where the giant could be going.

Emily had wandered in and out of her room as she got ready, adding clothes, jewelry, and make-up with every trip. By the time she was snapping her fingers at her boots, she was wearing fishnets that lead up to a dark skirt with bright silver chains wrapping around it, and a black corset that she topped with a white cropped leather jacket. When Heather finished zipping up the tall white boots, Emily grinned down at her before asking, “How do I look, little maid?”

“Beautiful, Emily,” the words had fallen from her lips without her even thinking.

The huge toe of the boot rose up off the floor and Heather's cheeks flushed as she knew exactly what the girl wanted of her. Bending down, she pressed her lips into the shining white leather and flinched when she heard the giantess blow her a kiss overhead.

And then without another word, Emily walked out.

Heather was still kneeling on the floor, the taste of leather fresh on her lips, when the door slammed shut below. She sat there for a few minutes, a strange mixture of feelings roiling through her body. She recognized the strange humiliation and twisted happiness that had started to become familiar to her over the past two weeks but it took her several minutes to process that she was envious of the gigantic pair.

The fact that they were going out that night to enjoy their normal lives, without any fear of ending up shrunk and carried home in someone else's purse, loomed larger and larger in her head. She found herself thinking about what would have happened had she stayed at home, where she would have been forced to see her family go to work and school every day while she was trapped in the house, terrified of what might happen if she ventured outside and was captured by one of the neighbors.

Her eyes went up to the dark window by Emily's desk, the same one she had planned to escape from her first day in the house. The new lock's dark steel was still polished enough that it clashed with the worn wood of the window frame.

There was no way out through that window now but she found herself wondering if it had ever been a way out. The many ways she could have injured herself falling from the tree were dangerous enough but she found herself again thinking about all the other neighbors who would have treated her far worse than Emily did. She was certain that George and Mabel would have never bothered to please her the way that the giant girl had that afternoon and she realized that it had been over a year since Jason had bothered to at all.

That last thought made her frown and she pushed it from her mind quickly before it could dredge up any of the other phantom fears that had driven her from her home that day. Yet, the reality of her life as a shrinkee made them linger.

The thought that she would have been trapped inside her own home, not in the way she was by Emily and Lex but by the fear of what might happen to her outside of it rushed back in. Trapped in her big house, wandering from room to room, counting down the minutes before Zoe or Jason got home made her heart ache.

And then there was the ever looming threat of shrinking again.

She was fairly certain that she hadn't gotten any smaller since she arrived but it was so hard to gauge at her new size. The fact that Lex was already such a dominating height and Emily wore a wide variety of shoes that altered her height made it difficult to use them as benchmarks. Siggy still seemed to be roughly half her size but she tried to avoid the girl as much as she could.

The shrunken girl had decided that Heather was a 'bad girl' the day that she had threatened to take the girl with her by force when she escaped. Whenever they were commanded to work together by their owners, Siggy worked beside her in frosty silence. When she passed her in the house while she was performing some menial task, Heather would feel her glares.

Even when Emily lay on the couch with Siggy sprawled across her stomach or lap, the tiny girl would lift her head to shoot her an annoyed look while Heather was forced to fetch the giantess's snacks and drinks.

With a sigh, Heather pushed herself to her feet and decided to use work to stop the thoughts rushing through her head. First, she picked up the clothes that Emily had tossed across the floor that afternoon and deposited them in the giantess's laundry basket. Then she grabbed the rags and polish the giantess kept in her closet and set to work on the shoes the girl had worn that week, which she had learned needed to be kept perfect after Emily slid a pair on one day and huffed when she spotted a scuff mark on the toe. Her back and joints were aching by the time she finished cleaning them but Heather went through the room with a swiffer pad afterward and made sure that there was no dust collecting anywhere.

The room was definitely clean when she plopped down in front of her food and water bowls but Heather had no idea how much time had passed. The world outside the window was as dark as it had been when Emily left, and Heather already knew that neither of the gigantic college students seemed to own an actual clock. She also knew that they both password protected their electronic devices, something she had realized on her second day when she had tried to use the immense desktop computers that sat on the first floor.

While Lex used the gigantic computer for everything, Emily only used it for gaming and also streaming, which she seemed to do intermittently. Heather was always forced to wait nearby when Emily sat down at her gaming computer, in case the girl wanted anything from a soda to a foot rub. Thankfully though, she hadn't issued a command when she was streaming live to however many followers she had.

The very idea of even a dozen or so people, let alone hundreds or thousands, hearing her be ordered about and called 'Hot Mom' made her entire body cringe. Emily talked about her life, in fairly general terms, but didn't seem to allude to the fact that she and her roommate kept shrunken people. Heather had even begun to wonder, when she sat at Emily's feet listening to her complain 'to the chat' about her life as a college student, if the girl purposefully hadn't shared that fact with her followers.

She had seen plenty of references over the years that people were more than ready to send themselves to their favorite internet personalities after they shrunk. Most of the time, people talked about it like it was only creeps who did it; basement-dwelling men who somehow mailed themselves to the gamer girls they lusted after. Yet, trapped at the feet of one such gamer girl, Heather wondered how many normal but desperate people would have thought she or someone similar to her would help to take care of them.

That's what Heather had thought after all.

Laying on the fluffy rug in the center of Emily's room, Heather's mind went around and around in the same circle over and over again. From her own family to the giants who she now served to the scared people who were just like her who might make the same mistakes she did. Or worse ones, she'd think to herself every third or fourth time her brain ran through the terrifying route. There definitely were people who threw themselves on the mercy of the closest person only to end up squashed, swallowed, or sold into slavery.

The only thing that finally broke her train of thought was the sound of a car in the driveway.

She heard the heavy thud of one door and then another.

Sitting up, Heather found her head shaking back and forth as she processed it. The front door of the house opened and she heard two distinct sets of footsteps enter, along with two voices. One, she instantly recognized as Emily's but the other wasn't Lex's bright soprano, it was still brighter than Emily's but it wasn't as high or bubbly.

She rose up on unsteady legs and found herself dancing nervously from one foot to the other while Emily and her guest moved through the first floor of the house.

Heather had realized that the pair was going out but it had never occurred to her that they were going out for the reason tons of young people went out: to meet other young people. Over the past two weeks, as she had dragged t-shirts bearing nerdy references she didn't understand to a laundry basket, rubbed Emily's feet while the giantess played some online game where she was a cat-girl, and listened to the girl complain about crushes she had clearly never spoken to, Heather had gotten the impression that Emily wasn't the type to pick people up at a bar or party. The shrunken woman had assumed that she was a petite nerdy girl who was probably awkward and terrible at flirting.

Yet, warm laughter bubbled up from somewhere far below along with the clinking of glassware.

A new type of fear rose in Heather's chest but she clung to the other feeling that accompanied it: hope. Another person meant that there was a chance, even a slim one, that she could convince them to get her help.

Standing at the threshold of Emily's room, a fantasy played out in Heather's head of this girl being appalled at Emily for keeping her as a slave. She would then scoop Heather up and hold her tight as she carried her out and right to Jason's waiting arms.

For a moment, she smiled as she thought about sinking into her husband's mountainous chest and breathing in his scent once more but then the train of dark thoughts left the station once again. Her shoulders slumped and she found herself shaking her head at the idea that life with her family would be any better.

“So your roommate isn't coming home tonight?”

Heather could hear the smile in the giantess's voice as feet started up the stairs.

“Nope, they were giving a friend a ride back and well, those two have been circling each other awhile,” Emily replied, her words spilling into a giggle.

“What's up here that you wanted to show me so badly?”

“Oh, you know, just a little something...”

Emily's words made the tiny woman stumble back from the door as the girl's shadow appeared in the hallway. She found herself standing in the center of the rug, searching for a place to hide when her owner strode into the room with her hand trailing behind her.

The other giantess was an inch or two taller than Emily, with her dark hair shorn on the left in an undercut to reveal a glittering number of bands around her ear. Dark eyes roved up and down Emily's body from behind chunky black frames and compared to Emily, her make-up was fairly muted. She wore a dark tank-top, a black leather jacket, and plaid pants that ran right into a pair of ankle boots covered in gleaming silver spikes and studs.

In both of their hands were tumblers filled with clinking ice cubes and dark brown liquor.

They barely made it two steps into the room when the giantess pulled Emily into an embrace and kissed her. The two moaned softly and Heather watched as one of Emily's feet rose into the air like she was in some kind of romantic movie. When they finally came up for air, Emily continued to nuzzle her partner's neck while the girl simply lifted her drink up to her lips and took a sip.

Her eyes surveyed the room and then went wide when they saw Heather.

“Whoa,” the giantess flinched back and the floor trembled while the shrunken woman found herself mirroring the movement. The woman laughed and shook her head as she looked down at Heather, “Ok, it's just a shrinkee...”

Emily looked over her shoulder and then cuddled closer, “What'd you think she was?”

“I don't know...” she shook her head, “A doll?”

“Oh God, that would be so creepy.”

Heather found her legs shaking and her cheeks flushing as the gigantic pair talked about her like she wasn't able to understand them.

“But no, that's just my shrinkee, her name's Hot Mom.”

The giantess laughed as she walked over to Emily's bed and pulled the girl down into her lap. Emily cooed and wiggled her butt against the giantess's body before giving her a kiss on the cheek. The girl's eyes were still on Heather though, “Hot Mom?”

“Mhmm, I mean look at her, isn't she hot?” Emily gestured to Heather with her drink and then motioned for her to spin about.

With her cheeks bright pink, Heather did as she was silently commanded, which earned another laugh from Emily's hook-up.

“I guess, in that... clean cut suburban lady way...”

“Oh yeah, you don't like those kinds of women?” Emily said, the words enough to draw the giantess's attention back to her.

“No,” she kissed her, “I like sexy goth girls, know anybody like that?”

The pair giggled, which quickly devolved into another round of kissing and groaning.

Heather found herself backing away from the huge bed, uncertain what else to do.

Before she could make it a few steps though, the pair pulled apart again.

“Wait, that's not the little thing you wanted to show me, right?”

“No, I'm the little thing or well...” the girl giggled, “Part of me is the little thing.”

The giantess downed the rest of her drink and Emily followed her lead. Heather watched as the giantess plucked the glass from her owner's hand and then set both down on her nightstand. As she started to lower Emily onto the bed and shrug out of her jacket though, she paused and turned back to Heather, “It's not going to, uh... watch us, is it?”

The shrunken woman didn't think she could sink much lower but hearing the girl call her an 'it' made her almost double-over as if she had been punched in the gut.

“Does it matter if she does?” Emily asked as she tossed her own coat onto her chair and began to undo her corset, “It's no different than having any other pet see...”

She bit her lip to stifle the gasp that threatened to burst from her lips.

“It's a little different, like... it's a shrinkee, it knows what's happening.”

“Isn't that better? It's not like she's going to start barking because she thinks you're hurting me.”

They both laughed while Heather blinked tears out of her eyes.

“Can't we just put it in another room? Or like, doesn't it have a crate it can go into.”

“I mean, we have a crate but it's for my roommate's shrinkee and they don't seem to be getting along,” Emily sighed as she laid down on her bed.

The giantess laid beside her while kicking off her boots, which landed with a hefty thump that made Heather flinch. She giggled while they continued undressing each other, “They're not getting along?”

“Nuh uh,” Emily replied with a shake of her head, “And the funniest part is, I think they think we don't notice it but we do...”

Heather could feel Emily's gaze on her and she brushed the tears from her cheeks before meeting her owner's dark eyes.

“And we want them to get over it.”

She nodded her head vigorously and before she could stop herself she said, “Yes, Emily.”

“Aww,” the other girl cooed, “Her little voice is so cute.”

“She is cute. C'mere, Hot Mom, come say hello to my new friend,” Emily snapped her fingers while her 'new friend' pulled down her skirt.

Heather stepped forward, her legs feeling like jelly while the almost entirely naked pair loomed larger and larger before her. She looked up to see the new giantess hanging over her, and now that she was right beneath her she couldn't help but notice lines and crow's feet that were previously hidden by distance and make-up. Her voice wavered as she stared up into the face of someone she realized might be closer to her own age than Emily's, “H-he-hello...”

“Hi, Hot Mom,” the woman said with a laugh before fingers much larger and stronger than Emily's patted her head, “I think it's time for you to run along...”

“No, c'mon, let her stay,” Emily whined.

The hand stilled on Heather's head and she felt herself start to tremble as the giantess's voice boomed above her, “Do you... like, do you want it to watch?”

“No, I mean...”

The bed creaked above as Emily repositioned herself but her hook-up's hand still rested on Heather's skull. She stared up through the woman's fingers and tried to let the sleeve tattoo that ran up her arm distract her from the sheer power behind each one of the digits.

“I only got her a few weeks ago and she's my first shrinkee and I just...” Emily sighed, “I don't know, she's not an inconvenience to be tossed aside, y'know?”

She could feel the pads of the giant woman's fingers press against her and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. Then she felt the fingertips start to shift and while the pressure made her wince, she realized that the woman was simply scratching her head, just more roughly than Emily or Lex ever had.

“That's kinda sweet, honestly,” her voice rumbled.

The sound of lips smacking above did little to slow Heather's racing heart.

“Also, c'mon, would you really have much of a problem with her if I just had her in a cage on my desk?”

The giantess's hand finally lifted off of Heather and she gasped for air as she realized how long she had been holding her breath.

The hand disappeared over the bed but when Emily let out a soft moan, she knew that the woman was gently kneading the girl's breast. “No but I could have just thrown my shirt or jacket over its cage and then it wouldn't be an issue...”

Emily squeaked in pleasure and her breathing became shallow while the bed groaned beneath the pair, “You wouldn't...”

“I would and you wouldn't say anything about it, you know why?” The woman's voice turned into a lusty growl.

“Why?” The word was more moan than actual speech.

“Cause I would've started doing this a few minutes ago.”

Emily grunted and Heather stumbled back as she heard the giantess begin to finger her in earnest. Stepping away from the bed, her eyes went wide as the tableau of the enormous pair writhing against each other, hands roving across their bodies and disappearing into each other's folds, seemed to simply grow in her vision. She wanted to turn away but Heather could only gawk as she watched bodies several times her own size contort and twist about while ecstatic thunder filled the room.

Her own womanhood tingled at the sight and her knees grew weak.

Dropping down, her hand running over her own chest, she slowly began to slip her hand beneath her skirt. But before she could touch herself, she felt a heavy weight bearing down on her.

Emily was looking at her from over her lover's shoulder.

Her dark painted lips stretched in a very clear word: No.

Heather whimpered at the silent command and while she tried to plead with the giantess, the girl was quickly lost in her own pleasure once more. The sound of it overwhelmed the tiny woman and she found herself crawling away from the scene.

She didn't go to the door though, she found herself in Emily's closet, where she quickly clambered up into the girl's laundry basket. Her owner's scent assaulted her nostrils as she buried herself beneath the giantess's clothes, desperate to block out the sexual groans that must have echoed through the whole house.

Even buried beneath a mound of fabric, Heather could hear them but when she reached to touch herself, she could clearly see Emily's lips mouthing the word 'No' over and over again. She whined inside her cocoon of laundry, yearning to touch herself but finding herself becoming more and more turned on by the idea that she wasn't allowed to.

Emily controlled whether she ate or drank, she determined when and where Heather slept, she had also decided what Heather wore every day. The idea that she was the sole arbiter of when Heather could have an orgasm seemed an almost logical extension of all the power she held over the shrunken woman's life.

That thought left Heather a squirming mess in Emily's laundry until sleep finally took her.

 

 

End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 11 by gtswburg

 

“And where do you think you're going?”

Emily's voice pulled Heather from sleep and the low growl that followed the giant girl's words sent a shiver down her spine. The scent of the girl surrounded her but she couldn't feel Emily's body anywhere.

She sat up, a strange panic gripping her, then the laundry slipped away and Heather remembered where she was. Clothes hung above her, creating ominous shadows in the strangely cavernous space of Emily's closet. She knew that the space wasn't even big enough for Emily to stand in but to her it was a sizable room.

The voice of the other giantess was rough from the morning but still higher than Emily's smoky alto, “Well, uh...”

Heather slipped down out of the laundry basket and peered out of the closet.

The woman was already dressed with her boots in one hand and jacket in the other. Her toes flexed nervously against the fuzzy rug at the center of Emily's room while she shifted her weight back and forth.

Her purple-haired owner gripped the woman's hand and pulled her back toward the bed. “You don't need to run out of here just cause the sun came up,” Emily purred though Heather noticed that the other giantess didn't actually fall back to the bed. “I can make us breakfast and my shrinkee can clean up your boots if you want...”

The woman glanced over her shoulder and Heather couldn't stop the yelp that burst out of her lips when the giantess spotted her. The woman's lips curled slightly in distaste before she sighed, “I think it'd be best if I just went...”

“Alright, um,” Emily didn't let go of the woman's hand, “When will I see you again?”

Heather couldn't see the other giantess's face but she watched all the light and excitement go out of Emily's before the girl let out a low, “Oh...” Her hand slipped out of the other woman's, “I thought we had a lot of fun last night.”

“We did.”

“Then why wouldn't you want to...” Emily's voice was hurt and confused.

“Emily, uh...” The giantess coughed uncomfortably, “Last night when you said you were in school, uh, I... you're not a grad student, right?”

“What? No...”

“Yeah, I thought you were and then when I woke up this morning and saw your face and these books...” The giantess gestured to where an introductory text for some required course that Emily had been putting off sat, “I realized that you're probably a little young for me...”

“I'm twenty-one,” Emily snapped back, “And I'm going to graduate this spring, it's not like you're that much older than me.”

Emily reached out for the woman's hand and Heather winced as the woman stepped back, sending a faint tremor through the floorboards. Then with a sigh, the giantess asked, “How old do you think I am?”

“I don't know, twenty-four?” Emily replied and her smile faltered as she looked up at the woman, “Twenty-seven?”

“Wow, I mean... that's flattering but no, I'm thirty-three.”

Heather could see her own shock greatly amplified in Emily's face.

The college girl stumbled over her words, “That's not old though, like, age is just-”

The woman cut her off by leaning in and giving her a quick peck on the cheek, “Hey, it's ok. We both had fun last night and that's what matters.”

She was already making her way out of the room by the time that Emily recovered, “B-bye...”

“See you around.”

Heather could hear the giantess descend the stairs and then heard the front door rattle in its frame.

“Oh fuck, damn it...” Emily's voice was tight as she rose up from her bed, her eyes blinking rapidly. She stormed across the room and Heather backpedaled when she suddenly loomed over her to grab an extra long t-shirt from her closet.

Emily's bare feet pounded across the room and her voice echoed out across the house as she went downstairs, “Sorry, it's a near-field thing because of the shrinkees...”

There was awkward laughter and a few words exchanged before the door finally opened and then slammed shut. A faint sob traveled up the stairs a moment later and it grew louder and louder until Emily walked back in and flung herself onto her bed.

Heather cautiously drifted across the room to her gigantic owner.

As her head traveled back and forth to take in the girl, sobbing over the awkward ending of a one-night stand, she found it impossible to think about anything other than just how young Emily and Lex were. It had been easy over the past several weeks to forget that they were college students, maybe better put together than some of their peers but unquestionably still young.

A lump formed in her throat as she thought about how many times Emily had 'played' with her and how she had felt when pleasing that same girl. A nauseous feeling twisted about in the pit of her stomach as she realized that a woman who was several years younger than her had clearly been repulsed by the idea of having a one night stand with Heather's owner. Her knees grew weak and she felt tears well in her own eyes as she realized that there was one big difference between her and the gigantic woman who had just left.

That woman was probably Immune and that made her and Emily equal in a way Heather simply couldn't be. She had the luxury to consider the age difference between the two of them in a way that Heather no longer could. Emily was young but she was also Immune, a fact that put her so far above Heather in the eyes of everyone else that no one even questioned the idea that a twenty-one year old girl owned her.

They thought about it so little that Emily's thirty-something one night stand hadn't even questioned the fact that her hook-up exclusively referred to another human being as 'Hot Mom' rather than anything resembling a real name. She replayed the night in her head again and toppled over as she realized the woman had exclusively referred to her as an 'it.'

When her knees hit the ground, she felt the heavy enamel pin waver against her throat and winced as she remembered that her 'pronouns' had been right there for the woman to see but she was a shrinkee, not a real person. To Immune people, a shrinkee was just a thing to be played with or ordered around.

“Hot Mom,” Emily's voice was tight and she sniffled, “Are you ok?”

Heather couldn't stop the sob from bursting out of her.

“Aw, you poor thing, c'mere,” Emily cooed and a second later, Heather could feel the giant girl's hands wrapping around her torso and the floor falling away as she was lifted up into the air. A moment later she was laying on Emily's chest and the faint smell of sex filled her nostrils. “It's going to be ok,” the giantess said as she shoved a tissue into Heather's face, “I'm already pretty much over it...”

Heather's breath hitched from the shock that Emily thought she was crying because Emily had been crying.

The world shifted and rumbled from the girl propping herself up against the pillows at the head of her bed. Emily's powerful arms pulled her in closer, forcibly cuddling her against the giantess's breasts, where Heather found herself staring at the still firm nipple poking through the cotton of the girl's t-shirt.

“Like, it's kind of embarrassing,” Emily said before letting out a harsh laugh, “Ok, it's pretty embarrassing but I guess it's probably worse for her, right? Or I don't know, maybe she should feel good. She was able to go home with a hot college girl when she's in her thirties! I hope I'm that hot when I'm her age...”

She sighed and gently bounced Heather against her chest, as if the shrunken woman was a sobbing toddler, “Or as hot as you are...”

The girl's finger invaded Heather's world, playing with her hair and then tickling her cheek. Heather looked up and could almost see the question form in Emily's face. As the girl stared down at her with dark eyes, she knew that Emily was suddenly wondering just how old she was, something that the girl had obviously never considered before.

Fear coursed through Heather at the very idea of the question.

She had never been the type of woman to be self-conscious about her age. She had always remembered feeling so embarrassed when she was a child and older women had had tiny fits when someone mentioned their real age or when her own mother would jokingly say that she was turning '39' for the umpteenth time. It felt silly to pretend to be anything but her own age and even when her fortieth birthday came last year, she had gone into her birthday party with her head held high and completely unafraid to acknowledge a fact as simple as how old she was.

But as she felt the power behind the hands of the twenty-one year old girl who owned her, she suddenly felt like she was ancient and decrepit. Emily's fingers kneaded against her back, working out small kinks and aches in them, forcing Heather to wonder if the girl was doing it for a pointed reason about their age difference.

The very thought made her entire body turn pink with humiliation.

Emily's giggles shook her shrunken frame and then her plump black lips came down and pressed against Heather's forehead. The old lipstick smeared against her skin before the force of the kiss made her squirm.

“Oh Hot Mom,” The giantess sighed, “You really do make everything better don't you...”

The words made Heather quiver while her body filled with the strange perverted joy she felt whenever she pleased Emily. Her body still stayed flush from the embarrassment but she couldn't help herself as she wanted to chase that feeling. She cuddled closer to the immense girl and her fingers dug into the vast t-shirt Emily wore while she breathed in the giantess's scent.

The living landscape beneath her shuddered as Emily laughed, “Oh, Hot Mom, I'm quite satisfied after last night.”

Huge fingers tousled her hair and she immediately stilled.

“It is so cute when you're horny for me though,” the girl's lips were twisted into a smirk as she spoke, “It's a real confidence boost honestly. Just knowing this hot little thing is sitting in my bedroom, drooling over thoughts of me while I'm just sitting in some seminar trying to sound smart or whatever...”

Heather shut her eyes tight to hold back the new tears that threatened to spill out of her while Emily's voice rumbled all around her.

“To everybody else I'm just like, the spooky queer girl in their class but to you I'm this hot amazing giantess,” her powerful lips pressed into Heather's forehead once more, “It really makes me feel good to know there's people out there that see me like that.”

The tiny woman perked up slightly, unable to wrap her head around the fact that Emily, at least on some level, thought of shrinkees as people. It made the already perverse joy in her stomach twist even harder, sending out a wave of nausea through her little body. That Emily could still think of her as a person and keep her like this made the blood in her veins run cold.

Emily kept playing with her hair, twirling it around her pinky finger while she continued to muse aloud, “Though I guess for some people it is more obvious than others what a hot powerful giantess I am. Sometimes, when I spot someone really tiny, I don't do anything to them other than walk right on by. Just the idea that their whole world is probably shaking from my dainty little feet makes me feel like I can take on anything.” She sighed and let her pinky slip from Heather's hair so that it fell back against the tiny woman's head, “Though other times I snuff them out for basically the same reason but you already knew that, huh?”

Heather nodded along, her eyes wide as she thought about the tiny splotches she had had to scrub off the bottom of Emily's shoes. They had been small enough that Heather had tried to convince herself that it must have been an accident but now she knew the truth and it made her feel desperately sick.

She thought back to the stain on Zoe's sneaker. At the time, she had never thought it could have been an accident, that any person could just snuff out a life and be unaware. But now having lived with two enormous people who never seemed to watch their step even when they knew a shrinkee was underfoot, Heather could easily believe it had been an accident. And yet, she fought another wave of nausea as she had to consider that it was Zoe simply crushing another person for no other reason than to feel more confident.

The idea of literally stepping on another person to get ahead made her want to vomit.

High above Emily smacked her lips, “Ugh, my mouth still tastes like rum...” Her fingers tickled against Heather's sides, making the shrunken woman squirm unconsciously, “You could probably get drunk just off a whiff of my breath, Hot Mom.”

With the powerful fingers of her owner pressing against her, Heather forced a laugh past her lips and nodded, “Pr-probably...”

The girl giggled as she scooped Heather up and deposited her onto the floor, “You're such a lightweight.”

Heather again forced herself to laugh along to the girl's jokes even as the knot in her stomach grew so bad that she started to bend over.

The floorboards shook as Emily's bare feet slammed down in front of her and the girl's toes wiggled against the edge of her fluffy rug. The giant girl didn't even notice the pain Heather was in as she stepped over her, “I was going to make pancakes if she had stuck around but if it's just me then I think it's just an oatmeal morning...”

The floor shook as the girl walked around, meanwhile Heather dropped down onto her knees. Her chest tightened and her breathing quickened and Heather began to fear that she was having a panic attack but then she felt the creeping heat moving through her body.

“Oh no, no...” Her words came out in a strangled gasp.

“Blergh, I think I'm just going to toss on some sweats,” Emily announced and the tiny woman could hear a pair of sweatpants unfurl as the giantess took them out of her dresser. She was dimly aware of Emily's bare feet pounding out of the room while she continued to speak, her voice distorted by the changes happening in Heather's shrinking body.

Flashes of darkness spread across her vision while pain erupted across her body. Her joints burned, her skin compressed, and when she tried to scream all that came out was a wheeze. This time though, she didn't pass out and so she could feel the skimpy maid's costume flare out around her and then drift back down onto her newly shrunken body, practically engulfing it.

She sat there on her shaking hands and knees, gasping desperately for air as the nausea dissipated and the whole world seemed to grow a little colder.

“-ou'll be nice to each other or else your master will be very unhappy,” Emily's voice was louder and more powerful in Heather's ears.

“Yes, Emily!” Siggy chirped and Heather started to shake as she realized how much more normal the girl sounded.

“Oh my God, Hot Mom!” The whole world shook as Emily rushed into the room.

The force of her feet landing on either side fully knocked Heather over and the maid's costume slipped off of her tiny body to land around her waist, like it was a discarded blanket rather than a piece of clothing.

Heather's eyes widened as they traveled up the baggy sweatpants Emily wore, past the enormous t-shirt that engulfed her torso, and finally reached her far away face that had been freshly scrubbed free of make-up. The giantess's lips twisted about, as if she herself wasn't sure whether to frown or smile.

“Are you ok?” She asked as she bent down and set Siggy onto the floor.

Heather slowly nodded as she sat up and took in her fellow shrinkee. Siggy looked more normal sized to Heather now and from the grin on the girl's face, she knew that Siggy had recognized how much she had shrunk much faster than Emily did. Rising to her feet on shaking legs, Heather couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when she realized she still had a solid inch of height on her fellow captive.

She looked up at her purple haired owner and nodded, “Yes, Emily, I'm alright just a little shaken...”

Huge fingers engulfed her head and she stumbled about from Emily's gentle petting. As the fingers rose back into the sky, the giantess's voice boomed, “Well that's good. I guess you and Siggy will have an easier time getting along now that you're basically the same size, huh?”

“Of course, Emily!” Siggy immediately replied before dropping to her knees and kissing Emily's bare toes.

Heather found herself stumbling forward to mirror Siggy's gesture, her lips pressing against the warm salty flesh of Emily's toes. She glanced over at the shrunken girl, who was grinning widely at Heather, clearly delighted at her new size.

“Good,” the giantess cooed as she stroked both of their backs and then picked each of them up in a separate hand. Her dark eyes lingered on Heather, raking over her tiny body while her lips spread into a grin, “Well, I'm glad I didn't buy the leash for Halloween yesterday, it wouldn't fit you anymore...”

Heather's eyes widened and her little body shook as she suddenly wondered what costume the giantess had come up with. Before she could ask though, the girl was already stalking off through the house, her words a constant thunder overhead.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 12 by gtswburg

Heather had never imagined she would see so many giants at once.

When Emily said they were going to throw a party for Halloween, Heather had assumed that the giant girl meant some kind of small spooky gathering where they sat around, watched horror movies, and ate candy. She had almost envisioned a relaxing night, draped across Emily's lap while the girl's friends occasionally cooed over her. It would have been embarrassing but ultimately good.

Even after Emily had started to hang up decorations, Heather hadn't thought anything of it. She simply sat down on the floor, struggling to pass even a ball of fake spider webbing up to the giantess, which only seemed to bring a smile to Emily's lips.

It wasn't until Lex came home the day beforehand with two bags filled with clanking bottles and then Emily went out to Lex's car to grab the cases of beer that Heather realized just what kind of party it would be.

And she also remembered the leash that Emily had bought.

She stood trembling behind Emily's tall Victorian-style boot, hugging the blue suede while a collar of black leather sat around her neck. It chaffed in a way that the soft black velvet of her 'pronoun pin' never did and the thin narrow lead of matching leather rose all the way up to Emily's beringed fingers, which were wrapped around a red solo cup. There was only just enough slack for her to not be choked when Emily took a sip, but any sudden movement forced her to run or stand on the tips of her toes if she didn't want to risk asphyxiation.

Past the pillars of midnight blue suede that sat before her was a redwood forest of gigantic legs.

It would have been intimidating at her previous height, but now she was utterly petrified. There was a constant low-level quake rumbling through the floor and while she wanted to believe it was the powerful bass thump of the music, Heather knew that it was just as likely to be the casual footfalls of the enormous party-goers.

She knew that the house wasn't jam-packed, she could see vast empty spaces between the circles of conversation, but she had quickly given up trying to count how many gigantic attendees were present. Once the count had surpassed ten, it had simply been too many giants for her to fathom, and her body began to naturally cower behind Emily's legs.

Most of the attendees were in costume, even if they were obviously hastily thrown together, but Heather didn't recognize any but the most generic or well-known, like the giant who had shown up in a Michael Myers costume. The sight of the classic slasher blown up to dozens of feet tall had made her yelp and the quakes his boots produced had been what had first sent her scurrying behind Emily for protection.

Heather truly hadn't been expecting there to be so many men in attendance.

After weeks of only seeing Emily and Lex, she had almost started to forget that the pair were not that big to normal sized people. Lex, who towered over their roommate, was still dwarfed by most of the men in attendance and looked positively dainty beside the Michael Myers. After her recent shrinking bout, she had started to notice that both Lex and Emily's voices sounded a little deeper and a little louder, but as the enormous men started to speak and then project over the music, Heather realized just how quiet and high-pitched their voices were. Even Emily's smoky alto was nothing in comparison to the bone rattling basses and baritones of a man.

If it had just been one behemoth of a college guy, Heather might have even been able to enjoy it. She couldn't help but think about her own husband, how he would look to her now and how his deep, commanding voice would shake her little body. But there were so many monstrous giants stomping about that Heather could not escape into any fantasy about Jason, she was left staring up in fear at them while they didn't even seem to notice her presence.

Unless Emily was showing her off as part of her costume, none of the giants seemed to spare a glance down at her. They simply walked through Emily and Lex's house without a care in the world, each of their footfalls hitting the floor with enough force to maim someone as small as her or utterly crush anyone smaller.

“And this is my ghoul.”

Heather's yelp turned into a gagging sound as Emily flicked the lead forward to drag her out from behind her leg. She landed on her hands and knees in front of a pair of shiny patent leather mary-janes. Her head craned back as she took in the long white stockings that disappeared into a plaid skirt, a field of white rose above it and then she noticed the short red cape that was draped over the brunette's shoulders with its hood currently tossed back. The girl's eyebrows knit together as she struggled to make sense of what Emily had just said.

It was a look that Heather had gotten used to whenever Emily explained what she was supposed to be, since half the party-goers seemed just as confused as she was when Emily had cinched the leash around her and happily said, “And you're my perfect little ghoul.”

She rose to her feet and then gave a slight bow to the enormous Little Red Riding Hood, before looking back nervously at Emily.

Her owner was wearing a long dark dress with purple undertones and a ragged asymmetrical hem. The dress's neckline plunged enough to reveal her cleavage, where several droplets of 'blood' had dribbled down from her chin. Heather could easily see the deep red blood that coated Emily's lower jaw, which was made to look like it was flowing out of her mouth, where she had slid in a set of vampire fangs over her own teeth.

She had put contacts in over her eyes to make them a deep crimson rather than their usual brown and Emily had also dyed her hair pitch black after her natural brown had started to show through the purple.

“So you're a vampire,” Red Riding Hood said and then she pointed down at Heather, “And your shrinkee is a ghoul.”

“My ghoul,” Emily tugged on the leash, making Heather stumble back and land on the tip of her boot. She looked up pleadingly but Emily was simply smiling at the girl she was talking to.

“But aren't ghouls like, a thing that hangs out in graveyards and eats people or something?”

“I mean, yeah, but this is a Vampire: The Masquerade thing, cause I'm dressed as my character, she's a Toreador and...” Emily's smile faltered high above before she sighed, “It's a tabletop gaming thing.”

“Oh!” Recongition dawned on Riding Hood's face, “You're Emily! Lex's roommate.”

“Yes, I am, I guess you have a class with Lex or something?”

“Oh no, I mean, maybe we did in freshman or sophomore year?” She shrugged and then held up her basket, which had been hanging at her side, “I'm Izzy and I'm actually friends with Kelsey and she told me to bring something special.”

Emily suddenly perked up and her free hand drummed across the top of the basket, “Wait, did you bring edibles? I haven't had any edibles since sophomore year when someone brought some gummies back from Colorado...”

“Uh, no, this is a different kind of special,” Izzy then smirked, “Though they are edible.”

“Oh...” Emily then started to giggle, “Oh!”

Heather stared up at the two giantesses, trying to understand what they could possibly be talking about.

“I probably only have enough for you, Kelsey, and Lex, so we'll probably want to enjoy them somewhere in private...”

“Yeah, Lex and Kelsey are around here somewhere,” rather than look for her roommate, Emily simply slid her phone out from where she had tucked it into her bra and started to text them. A second later, her phone buzzed, “Lex says we can go up to their room and they'll both meet us there in a second.”

“Cool,” Izzy bounced once with excitement, which made the floor shake extra hard.

Emily's fingers were suddenly grabbing Heather and with a giggle the giantess said, “Up we go, Hot Mom.” She was rocketed into the air so quickly she swore that she could feel her ears pop and then Emily began to walk, each step making her little body jiggle in the giantess's grip.

“Aw, Hot Mom?” Izzy cooed and a finger with bright red nail polish rushed in. She tried to reel away but the fingertip caught her beneath the chin and gently scratched at her while she squirmed, “Is that her name?”

“Yeah, she actually used to live in our neighborhood, so it's what we used to call her, you know between me and Lex,” Emily explained as they moved up the stairs, which thankfully resulted in Heather being out of Izzy's reach. The giantess's red eyes landed down on her and her 'blood' stained lips spread into a grin, “Though I guess she technically does still live in the neighborhood, just in our house.”

Heather blushed and squirmed in Emily's fist as she thought back to how she had foolishly turned herself over to the giant girl, which only seemed to make the giantess giggle.

They strode into Lex's room and Heather could hear a faint yelp from from the closet, where Siggy sat diligently working to clean her master's Air Force 1s. Lex seemed to regularly wear the pair and they obviously demanded that the white sneakers constantly look brand new.

Emily settled down onto the floor and a moment later, Heather found herself set down before the girl with a red solo cup that came up just below her waist.

But then she heard the thunderous footfalls of Izzy crossing to the closet and smiling down at the shrunken girl. “Well, hello there,” she boomed before bending down and snatching Siggy up. The shrunken girl went slack as Izzy carried her across the room and dropped her right down in front of Heather. The brunette turned her attention back to Emily as she spoke, “I didn't realize you guys had two shrinkees.”

“Mhmm,” Emily nodded as she lifted her cup to her lips while unclipping the leash from Heather's collar. The tiny woman breathed a sigh of relief as she stepped away from her owner and dug at the collar that remained, wishing she had the strength to undo the clip holding it together. “Lex has had Siggy for years and then I got Hot Mom a few weeks into the semester?” Powerful fingers came down and scratched at Heather's skull, making her stumble.

“That's so cute,” Izzy cooed as she set her basket down a few feet away, “Are they friends?”

Both Siggy and Heather looked at each other at the question. Their enormous owners had made it quite clear that they were to get along, but she could still see the distaste that simmered behind Siggy's eyes. Heather reasoned that that was at least an improvement though, since the girl no longer seemed to shoot her death glares.

“They're getting there,” Emily said, setting her drink down between the pair, “I think Siggy just misses being our only pet.”

Izzy laughed, “I didn't think Shrinkees could be like that.”

Emily shrugged and took another pull from her drink. The cup landed down closer to Heather, and though the cheap booze of the giantess's 'blood punch' made her eyes water and nostrils sting, the tiny woman found herself staring down into the bright red liquid, her little mouth watering at the thought of tasting alcohol or even just the overly sweet juices that Emily had mixed into the big vat of jungle juice that afternoon.

Booming footfalls echoed up the stairs and a moment later, Heather could feel the floorboards quake at Lex's approach. They entered first, dressed like Ryan Gosling in Drive, and Heather again found themselves entranced by how well the costume fit their tall lean frame. Behind them came Kelsey, who Heather had only seen in passing over the past few weeks.

Most of the time, the short Asian girl was dressed in fairly normal, almost plain, attire; jeans, hoodies, and sneakers. Tonight though, she was wearing what Heather could only assume was some kind of professionally made Sailor Mercury costume, a character she had been somewhat surprised any of the giants were familiar with. She was giggling, her cheeks already reddened from drinking, as she came to a short stop at the sight of other people in the room.

“Uh...” She began but when she saw Izzy, she jumped up with joy, which released a quake strong enough to knock both Siggy and Heather to the floor, “Izzy! Oh my God! You made it!”

Kelsey tackled the other girl in a hug, which kept Heather pinned to the floor while the pair's booming voices filled the air. When they finally untangled themselves, Heather could make out Kelsey's final question, “Did you manage to find enough?”

“Definitely,” Izzy opened her basket and all four giant college students leaned forward.

A chorus of screams erupted from the inside and Heather's jaw dropped.

“Holy shit,” Lex muttered as they hovered their hand over the basket, which elicited frightened pleas for mercy that sounded high pitched to Heather's shrunken ears.

“Where did you find them?” Emily asked, her question becoming a giggle as she counted them up.

Kelsey beamed with pride as she spoke, “Izzy's the best shrinkee hunter I know!”

Heather's eyes widened and her heart leapt into her throat as she turned to stare up at the gigantic girl. She tried to imagine what Izzy would look like to her at her original size. Since the girl was probably around Emily's height, Heather realized quickly that she would have written the petite brunette off as a sweet college girl, the kind of young woman she hoped Zoe would become. And she would have again, much like with Emily and Lex, been horrifically wrong.

“Oh stop, shrinkees are always around if you pay attention,” Izzy waved her hand, “I found most of them on campus, one at the Kroger, and another came up to beg me for food when I was on my way over here.”

“Do we owe you anything?” Emily asked and Heather shook as she watched the girl take out her phone, “I can venmo you.”

Heather couldn't suppress the horrified gasp that came out of her as she realized that Emily was talking about buying the shrunken people from the other girl. As if the tiny people inside her basket were no different than the weed-laced edibles Emily had originally thought she had brought. Beside her, Siggy let out her own frightened yelp.

“Don't worry about it,” Izzy replied with a wave of her hand, “I only charge douchey frat guys and people like that.”

Siggy barely suppressed the sob that came out of her and Heather immediately crawled over to wrap an arm around her fellow prisoner. She half-expected Siggy to push her away but instead, the smaller girl buried her face into Heather's chest while she whimpered.

“Ok, so we have six,” Lex boomed, rising to their feet as they snatched glassware and a bottle off of a nearby shelf. “We should at least all do a shot.”

“Oh yeah,” Izzy nodded as she leaned over the basket, “These three and the Kroger one are all perfect for shots.”

Heather wanted to look away, to bury her face against Siggy like the girl was doing with her, but she couldn't rip her eyes away from the horrific scene. Lex set a bottle of vodka down onto the floor with a heavy thud and then handed each of the girls a shot glass. One by one, they all reached down into the basket and pulled a shrunken person, who couldn't have been more than an inch tall, out and dangled them before their faces.

“Aw, so cute!” Kelsey boomed as she dropped a tiny Asian boy into her glass.

Lex dropped a screaming black woman into their own shot glass and immediately silenced her by pouring vodka down on top. The woman's cries turned into a sputtering gasp as the force of the vodka knocked her down, awkwardly wedging her near the bottom.

Izzy said nothing as she dropped her own shrunken girl into the glass, simply pouring vodka down on top of her with an eerily practiced precision. Beside her, Lex dropped a squirming boy into Kelsey's glass and then quickly covered him with vodka.

“Oh man, I think I had a class with this guy in freshman year,” Emily grinned as she twirled the screaming boy about in her fingers. He was crying and begging her to spare him while Heather stared up wide eyed at the gigantic girl, trying to comprehend how the giantess twirling a boy about could be the same one that cuddled her every night.

“Maybe I'd spare you,” Emily bared her fake fangs before she growled, “If you hadn't talked over every girl in class.”

She held her shot glass lower than anyone else's as she let him go, his scream echoing through the air before he hit the side of the glass and released a painful shout. He landed in a crumpled heap at the bottom, crying and writhing as vodka crashed down around him.

“Cheers!”

They all shouted it in unison as they clinked their shot glasses together, which battered the shrunken people trapped inside even more. All at once, the quartet of students tossed back their shots and each shrinkee disappeared behind their lips in an instant. They all shuddered as they swallowed the people whole, and Heather swore she could see tiny forms writhe against their necks, undoubtedly fighting their flexing throat muscles the whole way down.

Kelsey let out a dainty burp and then covered her mouth as she giggled, “Excuse me.”

The sound earned a chorus of booming laughter from the other giants and Heather shook as she watched Lex wrap an arm around Kelsey and then kiss her gently on her cheek.

Above her, Emily made a soft disgusted noise as she grabbed her cup and took a long sip, “We should have done rum, vodka is so gross.”

“You're not doing it for the shot,” Lex replied with a laugh.

Emily rolled her eyes as she set her cup back down and then looked back into the basket, “What about the other two?”

“We could play a stomping game with them,” Kelsey suggested.

“Four against two, no,” Emily shook her head while her fingers played against the side of the basket, “They wouldn't make it more than a few steps.”

“I don't want to get my shoes dirty,” Izzy added.

All of them nodded along with Izzy's statement as if it was the most obvious reason not to crush a shrunken person they had ever heard. Heather felt bile rise in her throat as she watched all of them eye the tiny people with their alcohol glazed eyes and she tried to comprehend where the giantesses felt the line was.

Staring at the basket ahead of her, she wondered at what point she would go from being 'Hot Mom' who was something between a pet and a slave to a living party favor like the poor souls that Izzy had apparently collected while walking around town.

She had expected the thought to bring tears to her eyes, especially as Siggy's body continued to wrack with silent sobs, but instead Heather just felt hollow. She had had a vague idea that this is what the world was like, it was why she had run to Emily in the hopes that the girl would be different. She had even begun to tell herself that Emily was different and while she had never raised a hand against Heather, she had never hidden the fact that she readily killed shrinkees.

She began to worry if this is what would happen to Zoe, might have already been happening to her. All of her daughter's friends were tall and Immune since they all played sports together. Was Zoe at some unsupervised Halloween party in some other part of town, doing a shot with a tiny classmate or playing a 'stomping game' or some other horrible torture disguised as something fun for the tormentor. Worst of all, she wondered if it had already happened and she had simply never noticed the monster her little girl had grown into.

“Wishbone,” Lex said authoritatively as they plucked out one sobbing young girl and dangled her between them and Kelsey.

“Oh my God, yes!” Kelsey groaned as she opened her mouth wide.

Heather's vision came into sharp focus as Lex gently laid the girl's kicking legs across Kelsey's lips. They then leaned in and their mouth engulfed the screaming flailing girl. For a moment, it looked as if the gigantic pair was kissing with the tiny girl trapped inside.

And then the lips started to curl back to reveal that the pair's teeth were digging into her waist.

The girl's screams of pain were completely muffled by the enormous mouths that trapped her, but Heather could almost feel her own midsection burning as the teeth bit down deeper and harder. Blood started to seep out of the wounds, flowing down across the pair's lips and trickling down their chins.

It was already the worst thing that Heather had ever seen and then they started to pull away from each other.

The origin of the game's name became horrifically apparent as they began to literally tear the girl in half. Skin ripped and Heather swore she could see tiny organs before Kelsey jerked back hard and swallowed.

Lex made a low slurping noise and Heather watched as something that looked like a strand of spaghetti but easily could have been entrails or a spine disappeared behind their lips. They smiled, their teeth blood stained, “I win.”

“How?!” Kelsey pouted but the anger was clearly fake as she leaned up and pressed her own bloody lips against Lex's.

Heather's body reflexively gagged but nothing came up, not even a burning bit of bile.

The movement of Izzy's hand drew her away from the enormous couple, and a writhing form was lifted into the air. “Wanna play?” Izzy used the tiny person to gesture to Emily and Heather's heart pounded hard in her chest.

Her owner said nothing, merely leaned down low and opened her maw.

The person's scream was so high-pitched and terrifying that Heather couldn't tell if they were a man or woman. A giant mouth could be horrific in general but between her make-up and the punch, Emily's already looked like a blood stained cavern.

Before Heather got a good look at the tiny person, Izzy's mouth was upon them. Her bright pink lips momentarily pressed against Emily's but then they began to pull back and bite down. Heather wasn't sure if time sped up or if Emily and Izzy were just that much faster than Lex and Kelsey.

It ended with a horrific snap and they all could see the bit of spine that landed on Emily's lip before her powerful tongue swept it up. Real blood mingled with the fake on her chin but she didn't seem to mind.

Emily rose up and extended a hand down to Izzy, “Why don't I give you a tour of the house?”

Izzy giggled, her cheeks blushing as she rose to her feet and took Emily's hand, “That sounds great.”

The floor shook as the pair walked off while Kelsey and Lex remained on the floor. Lex gently nudged their girlfriend and sweetly whispered, “You sleepy, babe?”

The giantess nodded and Lex gently helped her to her feet and then set her down onto the bed. The girl curled into a ball as Lex gently pulled a blanket over her and kissed the top of her head.

“Sleep it off, babe,” they boomed before walking to the door, each step shaking Heather's entire world. The enormous giant glanced back at Heather and Siggy, who still clung to her while quietly crying.

“Don't cause any trouble you two,” they said with a smirk and then the light clicked off.

The door shut and the sounds of the party became muffled.

Heather finally felt a tear roll down her cheek.



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone! I hope you all had a spooktacular Halloween!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 13 by gtswburg

Four pairs of feet blocked Heather in beneath the table.

Lex's familiar pair were closest since they sat with their legs stretched before them. With their feet resting on their heels, their large pink soles loomed up like a pair of obelisks with their long elegant toes wiggling every so often. Kelsey's feet were next, flat on the floor with her short bulbous toes scrunching every few seconds, the light catching on the shiny blue nail polish that coated her toenails. The third pair belonged to Izzy and like the rest of the giantess there was an obvious daintiness to her feet as well as clear evidence that she took very good care of them; her skin was smooth, her nails neatly trimmed with a delicate french pedicure, and there didn't seem to be a single piece of lint clinging to her flesh. Finally, her eyes came to rest on the most familiar pair as Emily sat back down at the table, the blood red nails that Heather had painted two days earlier becoming darker when she put her feet beneath the shadow of the table's edge.

Her owner had made pancakes for her and Lex's overnight guests.

Emily had never come to collect her from Lex's room the night before.

She had sat in the dark, tears silently flowing down her face while holding Siggy and listening to Kelsey's breathing become slow and even as the giantess fell into a deep alcohol-fueled sleep. The party continued downstairs but it was muffled thanks to the closed door and the thickness of the floor. She wasn't sure how long it took her and Siggy to stop crying but the girl eventually sat up though she didn't immediately pull away from Heather.

Siggy sniffled, “I know her...”

Heather blinked as she tried to process the statement, “Who?”

“Izzy,” the girl's voice tightened when she said the name, “My boyfriend once bought... once bought some shrinkees off of her for one of his fraternity's parties.”

Her eyes had gone wide and she looked down at Siggy, who was staring steadily at the floor as if she couldn't meet Heather's gaze.

“I knew I wasn't Immune but I just thought it wouldn't happen to me,” her voice shook, “I stared down at this tupperware container full of people and it didn't even make me think about how I could end up just like them, screaming and pleading while some giant girl shook my prison to make her boyfriend laugh.”

Slowly, Siggy pulled herself away from Heather and pulled her knees up close to her chest.

“I had seen it all the time at parties. Like, I had gotten so used to thinking of shrinkees as toys that when Brad bought them, all I could think about was the fact that now I was the girl dating the guy who could afford them. We did shots with some of them, just like Master and their friends did tonight, but Brad had bought enough so that they could play a stomping game.”

“What... what is the stomping game?”

“It's not the stomping game, it's a stomping game,” Siggy corrected her reflexively, and for the first time Heather could hear a brattiness in her voice, a strange echo of the sorority girl who had fallen down to be Lex's pet. She sighed and her voice returned to normal as she explained, “There's a couple of different kinds. Hide and Go Stomp is a popular one, though you normally only do that if you have more shrinkees than people. The shrinkees try to hide and when you find one you just stomp it, only the person who finds the last one can decide if they want to keep it or not.”

Heather felt her heart rate pick up as she listened while her jaw went slack with horror.

“There's also Race, which is where the shrinkees try to outrun your foot and you have to lower it super slowly. I guess there's also another one called Race, but that one's more complicated because the shrinkees are running on a track and people are dropping their feet down onto it at certain times and you're supposed to bet on who will win-”

“You've actually seen people do this?” She couldn't control the volume of her voice as fear coursed through her veins.

Kelsey stirred momentarily on the bed above, making them both tense, but then she simply rolled over.

Siggy then looked at her and shook her head, “Not in person but on Instagram and stuff. I've mostly only seen Circle of Doom, which is what Brad played that night.”

“C-circle of Doom?”

Siggy didn't quite meet her eyes but she could see the girl's head twitch, as if she couldn't comprehend that Heather needed the game explained, “All the players stand in a circle and the shrinkees get dumped into the middle and whoever steps on the most... wins.”

“What happens if the shrunken people get out of the circle?”

Siggy shook her head, “That doesn't happen.”

“Never?”

“Even if they do,” Siggy's shoulders slumped, “Someone who isn't playing, someone like me who didn't want to get her heels covered in shrinkee guts, will block their path and then point them out to their boyfriend with a quick tap on the shoulder.”

“Oh God, Siggy...” she found herself whispering as she reached out to hug the girl.

“Brad won thanks to me,” her voice hitched but there were no more tears left in her tiny body, “He gave me a quick kiss and said 'Thanks, babe,' as he crushed them and all I could think about was how a little blood splatter had gotten on my nude heels and I was just so annoyed with him because not getting my shoes dirty was why I didn't want to play in the first place. People were being slaughtered and all I cared about was that I needed to wipe down my shoes with a wet paper towel or something.”

She buried her face against her knees and Heather could hear her mutter, “I deserve this.”

“No, no, Siggy, no you don't,” Heather wrapped the younger girl in her arms.

“You're right,” she nodded and her whole body shook with a sob, “Master should have just stomped me when they first found me.”

“No, Siggy,” Heather held the shrunken girl as tight as she could, “No one deserves to be stepped on or eaten or kept-”

Before she could finish her sentence the bedroom door opened and Lex stepped in. She could hear the front door slam shut as the last guests left right before Lex shut their own door and began to disrobe. The remnants of their costume fell to the floor and they moved through the room without paying any attention to the two shrunken people sitting in the middle of it. Heather and Siggy cowered together, holding on to each other as Lex stepped over them on their way to bed.

The giant looked up and when they noticed the pair, they smirked and glanced at their closet. As they clambered onto the vast plateau and wrapped an arm around Kelsey, their voice rumbled in a whisper through the room, “Don't forget, Siggy, I want to wear my Forces tomorrow.”

That casual desire made Siggy stand up instantly, knocking Heather aside as she moved toward the closet, “Of course, Master.”

Heather had joined her in the task, the two of them toiling away while the giants of the house slumbered peacefully. They had slept beside each other, in the shadow of Lex's sneakers, and she awoke that morning to being scooped up in Lex's hand.

They had deposited her and Siggy onto the floor where the messy first pancake was already sitting on a plate, roughly cut up so that the two shrunken women could more easily eat it. The giants all sat down to eat a few minutes later, their voices slightly rough from drinking but all of them clearly displaying the constitution of college students by not having even a hint of a hangover.

Heather had thought she had grown used to the sound of giants talking far above her, but with the addition of just two other people, she felt like there was a ceaseless rumble in the skies overhead. It didn't help that they were all constantly joking or becoming excited as they related stories to each other, their words turning into a rapid roar that thundered in Heather's ears. Meanwhile, the gigantic feet of the college students twitched and stretched, making her flinch and pause while eating her breakfast to stare at the peds, wondering if one was about to reach out and smother her.

From her place beneath the table, she watched as Izzy's hand reached over and gently pressed into Emily's thigh. Her owner's fingers laced through Izzy's and gave her delicate hand a squeeze. “Did you want some more, Iz?” Emily asked, the world rumbling as she shifted her weight, “I think there was a little batter left.”

“Oh no, I'm stuffed,” the girl giggled and Heather watched her pat a stomach that appeared to barely bulge against the oversized t-shirt she was wearing, “It's getting late and I should probably get going but I wanted to see that um... the book we were talking about last night... before I go.”

Lex and Kelsey barely suppressed their giggles as Emily pushed back from the table and then thumped her foot down against the tile twice. Heather's body reflexively sat up a little straighter and she turned to look at where her owner's other hand was already reaching down expectantly.

Her little body trembled as she walked forward and she suddenly wondered if she was the 'book' that Izzy wanted to see. Emily's warm fingers wrapped around her torso and she was rocketed into the air as the girl rose to her feet. “Sure, and maybe I'll give you a ride back to campus afterward,” the giantess said with a big smile, Heather dangling from her hand on one side and Izzy's hand still held on the other, “Lex, you can clean up, right?”

“Course, Ems,” Lex replied, not even bothering to hide their amusement.

The world went into motion and Heather felt like she was on an old swinging ship ride at an amusement park. Every unconscious swing of Emily's hand sent her stomach tumbling about, threatening to send the pancake she had just eaten splattering across the far off floor.

The door to Emily's room slammed shut and Heather found herself being pressed against Izzy's back. Kissing echoed somewhere above her and she felt the giantess let out a faint moan as she was dragged bodily down to Izzy's butt cheeks. She flailed against the girl's taut lightly tanned flesh, desperate to avoid being dragged any closer to the giantess's crack, even with her panties providing some kind of barrier, she found herself disgusted by the idea.

The giantesses came up for air and she could hear Izzy giggle, “Hmm, she's a fiesty one, isn't she?”

“Hot Mom?”

Cool air filled Heather's lungs as the giantess pulled her away from Izzy's body and led the girl back toward her messy bed. The pair flopped down onto it together and Heather found herself deposited onto Izzy's stomach, where she could feel the gigantic organ gurgle as it digested her breakfast. Emily cuddled close to the girl, and Izzy simply wrapped an arm around her shoulders before they shared a quick peck. The girl's free hand came down and there was a strange smile on her lips as she poked Heather's side, “Yeah.”

Emily steadied her as she stumbled and began to gently pet Heather, “No, Hot Mom's a total sweetie. She does what she's told and she can even be very affectionate.”

Emily's forefinger hovered in front of her face and Heather stared at for a moment before it wiggled and she realized what Emily wanted. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips against it and she couldn't help but feel a slight yearning in her body as she thought about the last time that Emily had 'played' with her.

“I let her sleep with me most nights because she's a very good girl.”

Hearing those words rumble through the air made Heather's whole body shudder with perverse joy and she couldn't stop herself as the faintest whine escaped her lips.

“Aw, that's kind of sweet,” Izzy cooed before she turned to kiss Emily once more.

The living plateau beneath Heather began to pitch and though she tried to grab hold of the vast field of the giantess's t-shirt, she crashed down into the valley between the two giantesses. On either side of her, their flat stomachs towered over her and suddenly the sound of digestion rumbled in stereo. Scrambling to her feet, she looked from where they were locking lips in the distance and turned to where Izzy's dainty foot was traveling up and down Emily's leg.

Before she could even start to move though, the shadow of Izzy's hand settling on Emily's hip passed over her. She barely managed to let out a whimpered 'no' before the living walls rushed in and she was suddenly trapped between them.

She was overcome by their body heat as their twisting forced her body to contort along with them. Air and light became scarce, only entering her world when the pair repositioned while making out. Heather was battered about like a ragdoll as the pair groped and pulled at each other, their hunger for each others bodies seemingly insatiable.

Finally though, after what might have been seconds or minutes, Heather flopped down onto the bed below as they parted.

“I wish I could stay here all day,” Izzy pouted.

“Why not stay?” Emily pulled her a little closer, heedless of the way it made Heather flinch and whimper, “We're going to be hanging out, eating candy, and watching scary movies all day. I can show you that giallo movie I was talking about, Deep Red.”

“Sorry, I have to get back to campus and write a paper that's due on Monday,” she sighed, “And if I'm lucky squeeze in some studying for the LSATs.”

“Ok, let me just get dressed and I can give you a ride.”

“Aw, that's sweet but you don't have to, it's not that far of a walk.”

“No, I got to check something on campus anyway,” Emily said as she kissed her once more.

The landscape then began to shift as Emily rose out of bed, knocking Heather around while Izzy remained utterly unperturbed. Then with no warning, Izzy's hand was wrapped around her tiny stumbling body, her grip much tighter than Emily or Lex's had ever been. She squirmed, which only brought a smile to Izzy's lips as she lowered Heather to the floor.

Landing before the girl's perfectly pedicured toes, Heather couldn't stop her head from naturally craning back to take the immense girl in. Her legs were more muscular than Emily's, and as she peeled off the borrowed t-shirt, Heather noticed that she was overall stockier and stronger looking than her owner.

“Do you want Hot Mom to give your shoes a once over?” Emily asked the question like it was the most normal thing in the world while she tugged on the chucks that Heather had been forced to steadily clean, they were still obviously well worn but they no longer bore the dirt that she had painstakingly scrubbed away. “She does a great job with all mine.”

“No worries,” Izzy replied and Heather cowered as she stepped over her and began to get dressed. She first put her white blouse back on and then her skirt before slipping her feet into the patent leather mary-janes, which squeaked loudly, “I have a pair of shoe slaves at the moment who will make short work of any scuffs.”

The phrase 'shoe slaves' made Heather look up in fear and awe at the giant girl, especially as it made her wonder if she kept shrunken people for any other purposes.

“That's pretty cool,” Emily gave Izzy another quick kiss before she moved across the room to put on some deodorant, “I wasn't sure if you actually kept shrinkees, given that you well... sell them, I guess?”

“Oh I don't keep them for long,” Izzy said with a laugh as she dug a sweater vest out of her bag and slipped it on over her blouse, making her look like she had just stepped out of a college brochure. “Both of them are already sold actually, one of the girls in KKG basically paid my tuition for this semester to get them.”

“That's crazy,” Emily replied with a laugh.

Heather stared up at the girl, her eyes wide and her jaw hanging open as she tried to wrap her head around the amount of money that implied. The local college was large but she also knew that it was private, and she knew that the tuition she had heard someone mention when they had first moved in over a decade ago had to be much higher now.

“Yeah, I've pretty much paid my way through college by selling shrinkees,” Izzy explained as she settled on Emily's bed to apply a few quick touches of makeup, “And I've already started setting aside money for law school. I'm training a makeup slave too right now but I don't have a buyer for him yet. It's always a little harder to convince people to go for male makeup ones but whatever.”

Heather's head spun as she listened to the girl explain that she was running a literal shrinkee slavery ring out of her dorm room. The very thought of it chilled her to the bone, especially when she realized the sheer amount of money the girl was describing that she had earned.

“That's so cool,” Emily boomed as she moved back across the room, her sneaker almost skimming the top of Heather's head. She settled onto the bed and cuddled closer to Izzy, who only smiled as she finished applying her lip gloss. Emily's eyes drifted from the giantess back down to Heather and the shrunken woman let out a grunt as Emily nudged her with the tip of her converse. “I wonder what Hot Mom would be worth?”

Her head immediately snapped up to Emily and she found herself viogrously shaking her head and there was already a plea on her lips when Izzy's voice simply rolled over hers, “You wouldn't actually sell her, right?”

“God no,” Emily shook her head and Heather could hear her toes stretch the rubber and canvas of the sneaker, “She's too perfect. I doubt anyone would even appreciate her as much as I do and I know she could never love another owner as much as she loves me. Right, Hot Mom?”

Heather found herself nodding along with Emily and knowing what the girl expected, she leaned down and kissed the white rubber toe of Emily's sneaker, which prompted the giantess to gently wiggle her toes inside of it again.

“Ok, well then, let's see,” Izzy's fingers were around her once again and Heather flailed at her firm grip. She was lifted high up into the air until she was face-to-face with the enormous girl.

While Emily cuddled closer to the girl and smiled at Heather with a comforting warmth but all the tiny woman could feel was Izzy's cold gaze raking over her body. “She's attractive and clearly in good shape, plus she's a nice height. Big enough to be useful but small enough that you could just toss her in your purse and take her with you for the day,” Izzy's voice was calm and professional, which made Heather's skin crawl as she trembled in the girl's hand, “For someone just like her, untrained, I could probably get ten thousand but if I took the time to get her to follow commands and stop squirming when she gets picked up.”

The girl emphasized her words by squeezing Heather, which made her gasp.

She instinctively looked toward Emily, and though there was a momentary flash of concern in the girl's face, it was quickly overriden by her interest in Izzy. Heather whimpered as she realized that her owner clearly enjoyed hearing about her new fling's 'passion' than what happened to her.

“I could probably get twenty, maybe even twenty-five if there was enough bidding going on.”

“Wow, I can't believe people just throw that kind of money around,” Emily's fingers came in and gently tousled Heather's hair, “I wouldn't trade Hot Mom though, not even for that much.”

“I know, I'm just letting you know, hypothetically,” Izzy replied, before turning to give her another kiss, which lingered as they nuzzled against each other. When they pulled apart, Izzy rose to her feet and set Heather back on the floor, “Was that the original size you found her at by the way?”

The pair started to walk out, the floor shaking as they went.

Heather lay gasping for air on the ground, a faint pins-and-needles feeling spreading across her body as she realized just how much circulation Izzy's grip cut off.

“She was almost double that size when I found her.”

“Wow, someone like that is worth a lot of money. I get requests all the time because some people's parents want a live-in maid but instead of hiring a normal sized person they want them at that size.”

Emily started to close the door but then paused to poke her head back inside. Her dark eyes settled on Heather as she smiled, “I'll be back later, Hot Mom so you can just clean up my boots and stuff and then get ready for the movie marathon when I get home, ok?”

Heather nodded along, still too battered to reply.

The door shut and she found herself dropping down onto the floor. Her whole body shook as she tried to process everything that Izzy had said. To Emily, the price of shrunken people was clearly just some kind of fun fact that she could share as an anecdote at a party. All Heather could think though was that if she had foolishly turned herself over to just a different seemingly sweet college girl, she would have been carted off to God only knows where to be a slave to a pair of rich empty-nesters.

For the first time since she arrived, Heather began to think that Siggy had been right that first day she had been here: Emily was keeping her safe from a very scary and very dangerous world.



End Notes:


Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 14 by gtswburg

“This is nice.”

Emily's voice was like a soft roll of thunder across the heavens and it drew Heather's gaze from where she was busy buffing out scuffs from the girl's ankle boots. From her place on the floor between the couch and the coffee table, all she could see of her gigantic owner was her arm stretched out across Izzy's legs.

The shrunken woman had expected to see more of the girl after the party but unlike Emily who seemed to always have plenty of time on her hands, Izzy kept her nose to the grindstone seemingly all day, everyday. “Hm?” The distracted noise bubbled up from somewhere above and Heather could hear the giantess's fingers tousle Emily's hair, “Yeah, it is.”

The couch groaned slightly as Emily snuggled a little closer, her arm practically wrapping around Izzy's legs. There was a soft noise of lips smacking against flesh before Emily asked, “Are you almost done?”

“I think there's only a couple pages left in this section,” there was a faint noise of pages being thumbed through, “Yeah, so not much longer...”

There was another kissing noise, “Okay.”

“Hey,” Izzy's protest was stronger than Heather had expected.

“What?” Emily asked with a giggle.

“You're going to make me lose my place.”

“I'm sorry,” the giant girl replied before another kiss rang out, “Well, not actually sorry.”

Izzy shifted above and Heather watched as she laid her book down on her lap, “Why did you invite me over to study if you were just going to distract me?”

Emily rose up from where she had been laying sprawled across Izzy's legs and kissed her on the lips, “So I could distract you.”

Izzy let out a low whine as she gently pushed the other girl away, “Please, Ems, I just need fifteen minutes to finish this and then I'm all yours, ok?”

“Fine,” Emily huffed with a roll of her eyes, which quickly settled on Heather far below.

She forced a weak smile to her face as the giantess leaned down over the edge of the couch, her dark eyes rolling over her shrunken body from beneath a heavy cat's eye. Dark painted lips spread around shining white teeth as she stretched out an arm and plucked up one of the boots. It had a chunky tread, like so many of the giant girl's shoes, and a solid black rubber heel that rose to Heather's thigh before giving way to the black leather of the chelsea boot. She turned it over in her beringed fingers, inspecting it for any spots that Heather may have missed.

Her little body trembled as she watched Emily inspect her work, and she felt a strange shame when she realized she no longer just feared the possibility of being punished. Emily barely ever mentioned the idea of punishing her anymore, and Heather was forced to admit it was because she always did what the girl asked of her. It was more than just the simple fact that there was no way to resist the giantess above her, she wanted to please her.

She ached to hear Emily's voice rumble across the world and call her a 'good girl.'

Emily remained quiet though as she lowered the boot back to the floor and set it down in front of Heather. A faint tremor passed beneath her feet while Emily's hand drifted to its partner, where the fingers hung for a long moment.

Heather looked up to see Emily raise a questioning eyebrow, silently asking if it was ready for inspection. Her heart beat a little faster as she looked down and spied a few small scuffs. Her head snapped back up and she shook it back and forth wildly, while her body crouched down on its own accord.

There was a soft chuckle in the world above and then Emily's shadow receded from her world.

She burned pink as she snatched up the rag and went back to polishing the boots.

She told herself that she was lightheaded from the smell of boot polish, but she knew it was from the shame that coursed through her. No longer was she ashamed of being at Emily's mercy, or of the demeaning tasks she did for the twenty-one year old college student. It was shame over doing a bad job.

That the boots weren't ready for Emily to inspect was an implicit admission that she had failed to clean and polish them.

Heather glanced up from her scrubbing, expecting the girl to be looming over her while glancing at her watch. Instead though, Emily had simply rolled back onto the couch, her head no doubt back in Izzy's lap while the girl read.

Returning back to her work, Heather tried to tell herself that it didn't matter to Emily. The giantess wasn't going anywhere anytime soon and there was no reason to worry about it. Yet, the shame still lingered in her head, driving her to polish even though her tiny arms burned in protest.

Her whole body ached when she finally removed the last scuff near the heel and flopped down onto the hardwood floor. She lay there spread eagle and let her eyelids droop as the fatigue washed over her, along with a faint joy that she had accomplished the task.

“Hey, babe,” Emily's voice rumbled while her arm again stretched out and gently played against Izzy's kneecap.

The huge leg twitched, making the coffee table shake, “What?”

“Why don't I go get us some Chinese takeout for dinner while you finish up? Does that sound good?”

“Ems, it'll only be a few more minutes, I promise...”

“Babe, it's ok,” Emily said as she sat up and pecked the girl on the cheek, “You like General Tso's, right?”

Even though Heather couldn't see the giantess's face, she could hear the smile in her voice, “When did I tell you that?”

“I don't know,” shadows rolled across the world and Heather let out a frightened yelp when Emily's feet slammed down on either side of her. The whole world shook as the giantess picked up one boot and tugged it on. On Heather's right, Emily's toes wiggled against her fishnet stockings as she thundered above, “But that's what you want, right?”

“Yes, definitely.”

“Cool,” Emily slid her foot into her other boot and then rose up off of the couch.

Heather stared up the giantess's seemingly long legs into the shadowy confines of her skirt. Just the sight of the girl's black panties made her think of that morning, when she had been arms deep inside Emily's womanhood while the girl moaned Izzy's name. Emily had then strutted around the room while she got dressed, thundering on about how excited she was to spend alone time with Izzy.

“And Hot Mom's right down on the floor if you need anything,” the giantess added as she walked off, each of her steps making the world shake.

“Ok, thanks, babe,” Izzy called back, turning in her seat to watch Emily leave. The door opened and shut before Izzy let out a contented sigh and returned her attention to the book in her lap.

Heather took slow deep breaths as the floor stopped shaking before lowering herself back to it and letting her eyes droop once more. There was a strange comfort in knowing that Izzy wouldn't pay her any mind, even if it was because the giantess always had her own cadre of shrunken people back in her dorm room.

It had been difficult to see Izzy again knowing what the girl did, especially since she was as dedicated to hunting down shrunken people as she was to her schoolwork. Heather had overheard her tell Emily about finding someone on two separate occasions, once on a walk back from Emily's house and another when she went to some store in town. It still shocked Heather that even with a sizable college population there could be that many people shrinking on a regular basis.

Yet, whenever she thought about it, she had to remind herself that while she thought of the town as 'small' it really wasn't. It was sizeable and it was also a major hub for the area; their downtown was thriving, the upscale outlet mall that people drove hours to shop at was just outside of town, and while it had been boring to constantly redesign office spaces, there had been enough work for her to actually have her own business.

Just thinking about her old life brought a strange ache to Heather's chest.

Thinking about Jason and Zoe always brought a fresh pain to her mind as all the fears that had bubbled up in the back of her head the day she had shrunk mixed with the fact that they didn't know what had happened to her and that she would likely never see them again.

But every other aspect of her life already felt like a hazy memory, like something she had read about rather than actually experienced. She knew exactly where she was, down to the four additional digits of the street's zip code, yet Heather found it difficult to connect that knowledge to the world she actually inhabited. She should have easily been able to remember the routes that Emily took to get around town or the stores that Izzy had been referring to but it all seemed to slip out of her mind before she could actually pin it down.

Such facts just weren't important to her day-to-day life any longer.

She couldn't even remember the name of the Chinese food place that Emily certainly had to have gone to, let alone how long it would actually take for the girl to go there, place the order, wait, and come back. A trip that Heather had done countless times over the years now might as well have been a trip to the moon for how natural it sounded to her.

A book snapping shut yanked Heather back to the enormous world around her.

Izzy grunted as she stretched on the couch, the pillars of her legs shaking in the skies above before she started to shift. Heather watched with her eyes wide while the girl lifted her sneakered feet from the coffee table and then planted them down firmly onto the ground.

The power of her footfalls was only slightly less than Emily's heeled boots pounding against the floor. The white leather of her Reebok Club sneakers looked a little tarnished as she stood up and continued to stretch. Her heels lifted off the floor and Heather pushed her little body up to a sitting position to take in the immense girl.

Izzy was dressed plainly in loose pale jeans that disappeared into a maroon sweatshirt that bore the college's name and crest on it. Finally, Heather watched as her painted pale yellow fingerails undid a black scrunchie to let her light brunette locks fall down around her shoulders.

The floor then shook and a gust of wind blew across Heather's world as the giantess's heels slammed back down.

Wiping away bits of dust that were imperceptible to the gigantic girl above her, Heather opened her eyes to see the huge sneakers twisting about, as if Izzy were inspecting them. “Hm, Hot Mom,” the girl snapped her fingers as she sat back down on the couch but she didn't even look down at the shrunken woman.

“Yes, Izzy?” Heather walked closer to the huge sneakers.

She could hear the giantess's fingers tapping against a phone screen while her voice boomed across the world, “That KKG girl finally took possession of her shoe slaves so I need you to take care of these.”

“Of course, Izzy,” she took a deep breath, “It might take me a bit to go upstairs and get some supplies to clean them with but Emily does have stuff for white leather...”

Izzy laughed high overhead, “Supplies, that's cute. You don't need supplies.”

“Uh,” Heather looked over her shoulder at the rag she used on Emily's boots, which was marred by black polish, and then back to the mostly pristine white sneakers before her, “I think I'd make them worse if I used the rag that Emily gave me...”

The couch groaned and she looked up to see Izzy staring down at her, her head cocked to the side in disbelief, “No, they're not that bad, they just need a quick spit shine.”

“Won't I still need a rag to wipe away the...” Heather trailed off as she realized what the giant girl wanted.

Izzy's hand came down from the heavens and snatched her up, her fingers tightening around her body until Heather let out a faint yelp. The world turned into a blur as she was rocketed all the way up to the girl's face. Warm breath that smelled of coffee whipped around Heather and Izzy's words rattled her ear drums, “Do you have any idea how ridiculous it is that I've had to talk to you this long after giving you an order? Now when I put you back down there, you better get right to cleaning my sneakers with that little tongue of yours or I swear to God you will be under them. Understood?”

Tears welled in Heather's eyes and she shut them tight as she nodded her head.

“I said,” the air got warmer and wetter as Izzy brought her closer to her immense maw, “Do you understand?”

“Yes, Izzy!” She cried, her voice breaking as the tears threatened to overwhelm her.

The giantess didn't say another word, she simply lowered Heather back to the floor and then dropped her in a heap before her sneakers. Even with her ears ringing, her vision blurry from tears, and her whole body momentarily numbed by the strength of Izzy's grip, Heather stumbled right up to the huge pieces of footwear.

Her natural disgust reflex didn't even slow her down as she lowered her head and dragged her tongue across the nearest scuff mark. The taste of dust, dirt, and leather filled her mouth instantly and she fought past the gag that built in her mouth to lap away again and again. The more she worked her way around the huge sneakers, the more she became convinced that she would never taste anything but them ever again.

The smell of Izzy's footsweat pressed against her sinuses as she finished the left one and moved toward the right. Her tongue was beginning to dry but she doubted that a plea for water would be met by anything other than an entitled rant from the enormous girl that sat above her, occasionally letting out a faint chuckle as she watched videos on her phone.

The front door opening filled her with hope but she only slowed her licking instead of stopping.

Emily's booted footfalls sent tremors through the world and as she set their take out on the coffee table, her eyes swept across the floor till they landed on her crouched beside Izzy's foot. “Aw, is Hot Mom licking your shoes clean?” Emily cooed as she passed a container over to the other giantess.

“Yeah,” Izzy paused for a moment before asking, “That's ok, right?”

Heather nervously glanced up at Emily and she felt tears well in her eyes once more as she watched the girl consider the question in real time. Her head tilted slowly back and forth while her dark lips twisted about. In the girl's big eyes, Heather could see the faint bit of concern over what she saw before those eyes drifted back toward Izzy, whose mere presence seemed to burn those thoughts out of Emily's mind.

“It's cool, I normally have her use rags and stuff but there's nothing wrong with a spit shine.”

The tiny woman bit her lip hard as her whole body wracked with a suppressed sob.

“Yeah, these were barely scuffed so I figured it was more of a tongue job,” Izzy explained, her voice calm and confident.

“That makes sense,” Emily agreed as she settled back onto the couch, her legs tucked beneath her with her boots just barely hanging off the cushion. The television came to life and Heather was dimly aware of the pair cuddling up above her.

“Plus, you know, some people say it's better if shrinkees clean your shoes with their tongues every so often,” Izzy boomed on while Emily flicked through her Netflix queue.

“Oh yeah?” Emily asked before a loud crunch echoed out as she bit into an eggroll.

“Yeah,” the giantess was now talking between bites of her dinner, “Tasting all the stuff that you walk on reminds them of their place in the world.”

“Interesting.”

Heather waited for the thunderous noise of the Netflix 'ba-boom' before she finally opened her mouth and let the tears flow, her crying easily swallowed up by the booming sounds of the television and the giants eating above her.



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 15 by gtswburg

“And will you be a good girl for Lex while I'm gone?” Emily's finger tickled against Heather's stomach, making her squirm while the giantess cooed, “Hm?”

Her whole body was a faint pink from the humiliating way the giant girl spoke to her but Heather managed to call back, “Yes, Emily.”

“Aww,” Emily's fingers wrapped around her body and Heather let herself sink into the gentle warmth as she was lifted off of the table. The girl's warm ruby red lips pressed against her chest and she let out a faint gasp when Emily's tongue brushed against her nipples. She was pulled away, gasping and shivering, while the giantess purred, “I really don't want to leave you here, Hot Mom.”

“You can just take her with you,” Lex muttered from where they sat at the kitchen table, eating a sandwich and scrolling through their phone.

“No I can't, not for Thanksgiving,” Emily said with a faint pout as her finger played with Heather's hair, “All my cousins are younger than me and I'd be horrified if they laid a single finger on my little Hot Mom.”

For a moment, Heather found herself pleasantly leaning into Emily's touch but then she stiffened. This was the first time that she had heard the immense girl mention cousins, and while she wasn't sure how much younger was younger, she found herself trembling at the sudden reminder of how easily she could be harmed by a child. She swallowed a lump in her throat as she stared up at Emily, who simply blew her a kiss for reassurance.

“Are you sure you don't want to come?” Emily asked Lex as she lowered Heather back down to the table.

While the fingers released her, the hand didn't lift away, instead it remained circled around her and Emily's fingertips grazed against her curves, making her stumble and blush even more.

“To your family's Thanksgiving? No, I'm good,” Lex replied as they popped the last bite of their sandwich past their lips. As they dusted their hands off, they added, “Frankly, Thanksgiving in November is just too weird to me.”

Emily rolled her eyes, “It's not like you flew home for your Thanksgiving.”

“I had to study for midterms and flying home is expensive,” They waved their hand dismissively.

“I just hate to think of you here, all alone...” Emily's forefinger settled on Heather's head and the shrunken woman found her knees shaking from the sudden weight.

“I won't be alone, I'll have Siggy and now Hot Mom,” Lex's long fingers suddenly wrapped around her frame and she yelped as they pulled her back, “We're going to have a nice relaxing weekend together.”

Heather squirmed slightly and that only brought a smirk to Lex's lips as they dropped her in a heap beside their bag of chips. Their fingertips gently pushed against her backside, making her stumble into the open bag. She turned her head to stare up at the giant, who simply mouthed the word 'eat' down at her.

Her stomach growled as she reached into the bag and took out a sizable bbq chip and bit into it, almost moaning as the flavor exploded across her tiny mouth.

“You know what I meant,” Emily sighed.

“I really don't mind being alone this weekend, Ems,” Lex's fingers pushed Heather aside as they dove into the bag and pulled two or three chips out for themself. High above they popped the chips into their mouth and their words were mingled with loud crunching, “It's not even a holiday to me, it's just the weekend in November where I have campus basically to myself.”

Their conversation was interrupted by Emily's phone ringing, but with a single glance at the screen she dismissed the call.

“Who was it?” Lex asked as another chip soared into their open maw.

“It was just Daddy,” Emily's fingers flashed against her phone's screen, “He probably wants to know if I'm on the road yet. He said yesterday there's a storm that might head our way.”

“Oh man, I forget how much of a 'gotta get to the airport six hours early' Dad your Dad is,” Lex chuckled.

Heather's chewing slowed as the memory of her family's last vacation suddenly rushed to the front of her mind. She had always been the one to make sure they were on schedule, and she could easily hear Zoe huffing from the backseat of the car as they drove to the airport, muttering something about how there was no need for them to get to the airport so early.

“He just wants to make sure I'm safe,” Emily said as her fingers continued to tap against her phone, clearly exchanging texts with her father, “He also is reminding me to tell you that you're more than welcome to come.”

Lex rolled their eyes, “If I went who would take care of our shrinkees?”

“Aww,” the girl's fingers suddenly covered Heather's world in shadow, “I really do hate to leave you here, Hot Mom.”

The vigorous petting pulled Heather back to the present, banishing her daughter's voice from her head. She leaned into Emily's fingers and chased the feeling of being completely absorbed in the moment. Nuzzling up against the girl's fingertips, she gently pressed her lips against them and ran her own hands up and down the giantess's powerful digits.

“It's just a few days, cutie, ok?”

“Ok, Emily,” Heather called up between her kisses, “I'll be good for Lex.”

“Mhm, I know you will, you're my good girl,” Emily's cooing filled Heather with joy as she pressed herself up against Emily's fingertip, her hands moving of their own accord as she struggled to pull it down her body.

The soft chuckle that echoed across the world made Heather's whole body burn bright red as the finger withdrew. “And you'll be nice to her, right, Lex? You'll tell her she's a good girl and give her plenty of snuggles?”

“Ems, I've owned a shrinkee for years, I know how to take care of them.”

“I know but Hot Mom isn't like Siggy,” Emily cooed and her finger came back down to tickle beneath Heather's chin before it drifted down to her chest. Heather's whole body shuddered as Emily's fingernail gently pressed against her nipples. The finger pulled away again and Heather couldn't stop herself from reaching for it, which only made Emily giggle again, “She's a little sensitive sweetie.”

“I promise to drown her in affection,” Lex said dryly as their fingers wrapped around Heather's body and lifted her up.

She couldn't help but squirm and reach for Emily, who watched her with big sad brown eyes as Lex simply dropped her down into their breast pocket. The flannel pocket was wide but not particularly deep, leaving her to awkwardly stumble for a moment before she slid down into into it. She felt like she was in a too small tub as her arms awkwardly flopped over the side and her legs threatened to spill out as she slumped down. Still, it was hard not to notice how warm it was and the woody scent that Lex regularly wore was just masculine enough that Heather found her body tingling when it tickled her nostrils.

“Alright, you have a good weekend, Lex,” Emily's footfalls thundered as she stepped closer and bent down to give her roommate a quick hug.

Heather yelped as her owner's sweater-clad chest pressed down, smushing her between the giant pair's breasts. She knew neither of them were particularly robust but at her size their tits were hefty enough to smother her.

Her lungs were burning and her head was spinning when the pair finally pulled apart. She barely even noticed when Emily gave her one last affectionate head pat before walking out, her powerful booted footfalls echoing through the house.

Heather couldn't stop herself from straining to listen to the world outside as Emily walked to her car, started it up, and drove away. It was hard to hear over the sound of Lex's crunchy potato chips but she knew when the girl was actually gone and she felt the faintest twinge of sadness in her chest.

She sat in her awkward hammock, watching Lex eat for several more minutes before the giant lowered their fingers to her and their voice rattled through her body, “Lick these clean.”

She stared at the bbq chip dust for a moment, unable to think about anything besides when Izzy demanded she lick the giantess's sneakers. Her tongue suddenly felt dry and she could almost taste the shoe leather before she leaned forward and gave the finger a tentative swipe.

Again, the intense flavor exploded across her tongue and she involuntarily let out a faint moan before licking away at Lex's finger. The giant's amused laugh rumbled through her world and she could feel their eyes on her as she licked, her hands gently gripping each finger as it was presented to her, almost like she was a baby steadying a bottle.

When the pinkie finger was pulled away, Heather's world suddenly lurched about as Lex rose to their feet. She let out a panicked yelp that only brought another amused rumble from the giant and while she managed to steady herself against the flannel, Heather's eyes went wide as she stared out at the vast world.

It was so strange to see the house at the level of a normal, if somewhat short, person.

The cramped pocket swayed with each of Lex's steps but every time the giant paused, she could turn her head and try to take in things she had never noticed; art on the walls, random objects left on the counter, the brand names of the food the giants ate. It was all so perfectly mundane and somehow that made it all the more thrilling.

As Lex opened the mostly bare fridge, Heather couldn't help but peer into it, taking special attention to note the condiments that she had occasionally licked off of Emily and Lex's fingers or tasted when she was given a bite of their food. The giant hummed to themself, “Definitely going to need to get food today but maybe I should also pick up a growler...”

The world pitched back and Heather was battered once more into Lex's chest, which earned only the barest grunt from the giant. She peered down their long frame as they walked through the house, their flannel shirt hung loosely over gray sweatpants that tapered at the ankles and their socked feet were encased in warm looking Ugg slippers. The whole outfit radiated a cozy day off and just seeing it made Heather snuggle into the giant's pocket.

She was jostled hard a moment later as Lex pounded up the stairs and then strolled into their bedroom. Their fingers snatched her up and Heather shouted in fright as she was suddenly tumbling through the air only to crash down on a vast bedspread that reeked of Lex. The world was still spinning when she steadied herself, her little hands and knees barely sinking into the vast comforter while each of Lex's footfalls made her shake.

“I'm going out, Siggy,” the giant announced as they kicked off their slippers.

Heather looked around but the shrunken girl wasn't on the vast plateau of Lex's bed. Her voice called out from somewhere on the floor, “But Master, I haven't finished cleaning your boots-”

“I'm just running to the store,” Lex replied as they bent down and snatched a pair of Birkenstocks from within their closet, “These will be fine.”

“But I haven't cleaned those for you since the summer,” there was a strange hint of fear in Siggy's whining voice.

“Then you and Hot Mom will just have to clean them extra good when I get back,” Lex's words were punctuated with the slap of their sandals hitting the floor. They slipped their feet into the shoes and added, “Now if I hear another peep out of you about these shoes, tomorrow will just be another Thursday, understood?”

“Yes, Master!” Siggy cried out and Heather could hear her scrambling across the floor to kiss Lex's toes, “I'm sorry, Master!”

Lex's long leg flexed and Heather could hear Siggy fall backwards with a faint grunt as the giant turned to walk away. They paused for a moment, patting the pockets of their sweatpants and then the pocket of their flannel as they muttered, “Where did I put...”

Then their blue eyes fell on Heather, making her shiver.

“There you are,” they thundered, their hand quickly snatching her up and depositing her onto the floor in a stomach flipping moment, “Clean up whatever Siggy says needs cleaning.”

“Y-yes, Lex.”

Siggy cleared her throat behind Heather and she could feel the girl's eyes drilling into her back.

“I mean, yes, Master,” as she spoke the words, Heather found herself bowing forward slightly.

Lex didn't respond, the floor already shaking as they walked off, clearly debating what to grab from the grocery store on the day before Thanksgiving. Their voice echoed through the house until the front door opened and shut, then a moment later their car started up and finally silence reigned.

She slowly turned around to see that Siggy had already returned to work, cleaning scuffs from the giant's towering combat boots and polishing the gleaming metal eyelets till they shined. Heather simply stepped forward, grabbed another strip of rag and set to work beside them.

Since the Halloween party, Siggy tolerated her more but there was still a strange tension in the air between them. Polishing the wall of black leather, Heather looked up to see the girl absorbed in her work like she always was.

“Siggy, what did Le-” On the other side of the boot's toe the girl flinched but didn't lift her head up enough to glare at her, “What did Master mean when they said if you kept talking about their shoes tomorrow would just be another day?”

“Tomorrow's Thanksgiving,” Siggy said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“I know, that's why Emily went home for the weekend,” She couldn't keep her own frustration from creeping into her voice, she knew that Siggy had understood her question.

“Master always does special things on holidays,” she shrugged as she pushed and pulled her rag a little more slowly. “But Master is from Canada and their Thanksgiving is in October so doing something for me on American Thanksgiving isn't always...” She sighed and let out a faint sniffle, “It's not always guaranteed.”

“Oh,” Heather blinked, her head swirling as she took in the girl's words.

“So follow their orders to the letter and stop calling them by their name, Master hates that,” Siggy's words practically turned into a snarl as she looked up to stare daggers at Heather, “I don't want you messing up my Thanksgiving.”

“I won't, I promise,” Heather said, her voice shaking at Siggy's sudden anger.

“Then go start on Master's Air Force 1s, they wore them yesterday,” she pointed at where the huge sneakers sat, tipped over on their sides, “Start with the soles, they take the longest.”

“Sure, Siggy,” she nodded and dragged her rag back where she found it before slinking over to the massive white sneakers.

There were no scuffs from what she could see, the shoe leather was so bright that it almost hurt to look at. Yet, as she rounded the heel and looked at the two vast soles, she could see pockets of dirt and pebbles that had collected in the tread. She took up a clean strip of cloth and began to wipe away at the vast undersides, easily losing herself in a task that she had performed for both Emily and Lex countless times already.

Heather was halfway through clearing the rust colored flecks from the concentric circles near the front of the sneaker before she realized what she was actually cleaning up. “Oh God,” she muttered as she took in the size of the stain, which was larger than the ones she usually wiped away from Emily's soles. Her stomach convulsed as she took in the way the blood had clearly seeped through the tread and she took several steps back until she battered up against the shoe's partner.

She leapt back from the sole and turned around, expecting to see more people mashed into the other tread but she only found dirt and pebbles.

Swallowing down bile, she turned to look back at the stain.

There was thankfully no discernible outline of a person but that did little to make Heather feel better as she forced herself to wipe away at it with a trembling hand. She stared up and down the length of the immense shoe and found it easy to imagine the huge shadow it would cast. She already knew the force that one of Lex's feet could generate and she had had to dodge them enough that she knew how badly it would hurt.

But this hadn't been a quick stomp or a misplaced step, Lex must have deliberately crushed this person.

She wondered if it had been someone Lex had known or was angry with. She wanted to believe that, that there was some kind of emotion behind it. It made her think of when Emily had swallowed the boy whole on Halloween, when she had told him that he shouldn't have talked over the girls in his class. But that only made her skin crawl as she thought about it, because that wasn't a real reason to kill someone. It had been a cruel justification, said more to make the shrunken boy feel worse than explain why he was going to be swallowed in a shot.

The likelihood that it had just been a random shrinkee made her shudder.

Lex could have just seen them, trapped them beneath their tread and then slowly crushed them for no other reason than they needed to let out their own frustrations. If it even rose to that level, it could have just as easily been a minor passing amusement.

And now she had to wipe the remains of that horrible moment away.

The door to the house opened far below and Heather was forced to listen to Lex happily whistling to themself as they put away whatever food and beer they had bought. The blood stain had been completely removed and Heather was already working her way down the other sole when the giant strolled upstairs.

Their whistling made her ears ring while the floor shook beneath their powerful feet.

A sandal soared over her head and crashed down on the other side of the sneaker before its partner clattered down onto the floor just beyond the toe of the shoe she was cleaning. Lex's shadow passed overhead and their rich laugh rumbled across the world.

“Siggy, get out of there,” they said playfully, “If you keep falling asleep in my slippers, one of these days I might step on you.”

“I'm sorry, Master, they're just so soft and warm,” the girl shouted back.

“Yeah, yeah,” Lex boomed, still clearly in a happy mood as they put their slippers back on and started to walk off, “When you two finish up with these, come on downstairs to show my feet some proper attention.”

“Of course, Master!” Siggy cried.

But the giant said nothing, they just kept whistling happily to themself as they descended the stairs.



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 16 by gtswburg

Heather awoke the next day to the cool gray light of an early morning and the first thing she noticed was how her body ached from serving Lex the day before.

Since her arrival, she had had to obey the giant but Heather had never been at their complete beck and call before. Lex seemed to always have some minor task for her and Siggy to perform; a sore muscle that needed to be soothed, dirt that needed to be removed from beneath their nails, food caught between their teeth. Sometimes they didn't even issue a command, simply picking her or Siggy up and then dangling them before whatever minor nuisance was offending them at the moment until they figured out what needed to be done.

The night had ended at their feet, plucking sock lint from between their long elegant toes while they brushed their teeth. Without even a good night, Lex had herded both shrunken women into Siggy's crate with their foot, shut out the light, and climbed into bed.

Laying on Siggy's dog bed, huddled beneath one of Lex's soiled socks for warmth, Heather started to understand why the shrunken girl was so mad with her all the time. Now that Emily had her own shrinkee, Siggy spent less and less time with the gentle giantess. Even though Emily still did pluck her up and let her lay in her lap while Heather polished her boots on the floor below, she reasoned that it was far less of a regular occurrence than it once was. Nor did Siggy ever get to spend the night with Emily anymore, which she figured must have happened at least occasionally before that fateful day when Heather pounded on the door.

She felt sorry for the young woman beside her but she also felt a flicker of rage at the giants who ruled their lives. There was absolutely no reason for Lex to treat Siggy the way they did beyond that they could.

But the moment Heather even began to imagine shouting at the giant or even carefully broaching the topic with Emily, she was reminded of how easily Lex had held her down beneath the water in the tub.

Her lungs burned as the memory flashed through her mind over and over again.

Warmer morning light was coming through the curtains by the time she was able to get control of herself though tears stained her cheeks and a cool sweat trickled down her back.

She found herself looking down at Siggy, who lay curled up on her side with Lex's sock pressed against her nose. It was almost amazing the girl could look so peaceful with what she went through day after day. Heather knew that Lex slept soundly on the bed above them, which led the tiny woman to wonder why she had woken up so early at all.

Emily's early class was on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and while she still went to class on Thursdays, she was gone for a much shorter period of time. Those were the days that Heather normally slept in, cuddled atop Emily's chest or stomach even after the girl woke up until essentially either the need to go to the bathroom, eat, or get ready for class finally forced her to rise up and face the day. There was no reason for her body to force her awake except...

It was Thanksgiving.

It was strange to think that just knowing the holiday was approaching had been enough for her body to wake up early but Heather was suddenly bombarded by thoughts of what she would have been doing if her life hadn't been derailed. Over the years she had gotten into a system of baking pies the night before then waking up early the next day to clean the kitchen before starting to get as much work done as possible before her in-laws showed up to get in the way. There were always offers to help but she knew Jason's sister was terrible in the kitchen and his mother would always try to do things her way and eventually walk off while muttering something about how Heather was a tyrant in the kitchen. For a brief window when Zoe was in middle school she had been an excellent set of hands but once she entered high school she was over being Heather's little helper and instead she'd brood in her room for most of the day.

She wondered what Jason and Zoe would even do this year, if Jason's mother would host or if her own family might come. Fresh tears came to her eyes as she suddenly realized that she had no idea what anyone had thought happened to her.

In her first week, Heather had hoped that there would be a knock on the door and when Emily answered it, Jason or Zoe would be standing on the other side asking after her. It would have been humiliating, her standing behind Emily's leg in her stupid maid outfit, but the petite college girl wouldn't have been able to stop her from running to her family.

But it never happened.

She doubted anyone had put up fliers, since Heather had a feeling Emily or Lex would have mentioned it at some point. If only as part of the strange way they seemed to play with both her and Siggy's emotions.

Heather thought back to when she had first learned she was asymptomatic.

Her results had come with a few stapled together pages that were about living with the possibility of shrinking. For weeks she had had the signs of an imminent attack memorized but they faded from her mind over time and what had remained were the things they told her to never search for on the internet. Social media was full of hashtags that would reveal the dark terrifying reality that awaited so many shrinkees.

She wondered now, having seen firsthand the horrible things that Immune people did, if she would have paid more attention to the rest of the instructions if she had clicked on something like 'Immune4Life' or 'FutureShoeStain.'

There had been suggestions for your family about what to do if you shrank and they couldn't find you. She had just assumed that it would be like what you should do for any missing person but as she lay there, struggling to remember the words that had been on the page, Heather suddenly wasn't sure.

And that made Heather realize that she wasn't sure if she wanted to be found.

It wasn't that her life was good or that she feared being a prisoner in her own home or even that she would have found it nigh impossible to look at Jason and Zoe the same way again now that she knew what Immune people did to those who shrank.

Heather simply couldn't imagine trying to explain what had happened to her.

There was no way she could look her husband in the eye and tell him about the many ways Emily had pleased her over the past few months, let alone how she had crawled across the girl's body, exploring her every inch. How could she explain the hunger that she had for Emily's touch to a man she had vowed to love and cherish for her entire life?

Let alone anything else that had happened.

A loud rumble echoed somewhere above her and a moment later, Lex's feet slapped loudly against the floor. The giant grunted and groaned as they walked into the bathroom and then the sound of them relieving themself echoed across the world.

They said nothing as they strode by, peeling off the clothes they had worn to bed and replacing them with nothing but a sports bra and running shorts. Heather watched them cross to their closet and then walk back with their worn Nike running shoes on their feet. They stretched over the cage and their bright blue eyes glanced through the bars.

“I'm going for a run, Hot Mom,” they announced with a smirk, “Don't wake Siggy up before I get back.”

Heather nodded but didn't call back, instead she just looked down at where Siggy lay beside her, clearly exhausted. The world shook as Lex walked off and then with a thunderous boom the door had shut behind them.

Laying her head back, Heather closed her eyes and forced herself to relax, knowing that even a short run for Lex would take the better part of an hour. As she lay there, caught between the waking and dreaming worlds, Heather relived a vague memory of being lapped by the giant several times while on her own jog.

She had felt Lex's eyes on her every time, roving up and down her body like Jason's did when he was in a particularly fiesty mood. Lex had done nothing to hide their lust, simply grinning every time they ran by, their blue eyes continuing to roll down the front of her body as they passed. She remembered blushing each and every time, utterly stunned by the brazenness of it and she also remembered finding her own eyes searching after them.

Even dressed in nothing but the barest of running gear, there had been something masculine in their lean muscular frame that kept Heather's attention. She had never been attracted to a woman before, she could recognize an attractive woman but until that moment she had never imagined being with a woman. And yet, when she had gotten back to her empty house after her run, Heather remembered sliding into her post-exercise bath and when she had shut her eyes, it had been the college student's grinning face in her head, looming over her as they pinned her wrists down on the bed and slid inside her.

The door crashed shut as Heather let out a faint moan and realized where her hand was.

Lex strode into the room a moment later, sweat pouring down their body despite the chill outside and that same confident grin on their face. They kicked off their shoes so that the pair landed right in front of the crate, warm sweatsoaked air oozing out of them. Next they peeled off their socks and tossed them through the open door so that they landed with a plop around the shrunken pair.

The scent of Lex's musk filled Heather's nostrils and she found herself squirming while Siggy awoke with a faint moan beside her. The shrunken girl immediately clambered to her hands and knees to crawl out of her cage, her hips swaying while she peered far up at Lex.

“Good morning, Master,” Siggy's voice was lower and more sultry than usual as she bent down and lapped away at Lex's sweaty toes.

Heather watched the toes splay so that Siggy could shove her face against the spongy flesh in between, kissing and licking the whole time.

“Happy Thanksgiving, Siggy,” the giant boomed from on high, simply watching the girl debase herself as they stood there with their hands on their hips. “Let me guess the first thing you're thankful for,” the giant chuckled as Siggy started to crawl around their foot, peppering every inch with kisses, “My feet.”

“Yes, Master,” Siggy practically drooled as she hugged the giant's ankle and nuzzled against them, “I'm so thankful I get to serve you and your big powerful feet.”

“Good,” Lex boomed as their foot lifted away and they gently patted the top of Siggy's head with their big toe. The girl shuddered and practically melted into the floor at the giant's touch, and she just lay there shaking as Lex walked into the bathroom.

The shower kicked on and Heather simply watched as Siggy lay writhing on the floor for a moment. She knew what was happening from the way the girl panted and her skin flushed but she could hardly believe it. As the shower roared and Lex's off-key singing filled the house, Heather watched Siggy bathe in the afterglow of her orgasm, the girl gulping for air on the floor outside the crate without a care in the world.

She lay there even after the shower cut off and Lex strolled back out.

Heather watched Lex's foot come down slowly atop the shrunken girl. She instantly squealed with delight and began to kiss the giant's flesh once more.

“No,” the giant boomed as they increased the pressure, squeezing the air from Siggy's lungs and making her flail in desperation, “You're supposed to get out of the way of my foot, Siggy. No matter how thankful you are for it.”

Lex eased the pressure off and Siggy breathlessly called out, “Yes, Master!”

The giant simply strolled around their room, slowly getting dressed in a cozy outfit; a thick cream colored cable-knit sweater, black leggings, and fluffy gray socks. They paused to look down through the cage once more, a smile on their lips, “And what about you, Hot Mom? What are you thankful for today?”

Heather had remained pinned in place since watching Siggy effectively hump against Lex's foot, utterly perplexed by what she had seen. She searched for the girl only to see that she was already tending to her master's sneakers, scraping dirt from the tread and scrubbing at scuff marks. Then she looked back up at Lex who had that same grin they had worn every time they had lapped her while running. “I... I don't...” her voice was weak as she struggled to understand what the giant wanted.

Lex squatted down and their long arm reached into the cage, where their slender fingers wrapped around Heather's body. She yelped when the fingers gently squeezed her and then the giant's pinkie finger came to rest upon her womanhood. “It's ok,” Lex's voice was soft and warm, so different from the lazy commands that had drifted from their lips the day before, “You don't need to tell me till later.”

The pinkie finger gently moved against her crotch and the jolt of pleasure that rattled through her made her gasp, “Y-yes, Master...”

Their other hand scooped up Siggy, who squeaked, “Master, I'm not finished.”

“You're finished when I say so,” Lex thundered as they carried them downstairs.

The giant carried them down into the vast living room and laid on the couch before dropping them both onto their stomach. Heather sat up slightly but Siggy crawled down toward the giant's waist, where they slipped beneath the hem of Lex's sweater and burrowed beneath. The living plateau of Lex's chest shuddred as they laughed, and Heather realized that Siggy was clearly humping and kissing the giant's stomach like they had their feet.

She stumbled backward, her jaw dropping as she tried to understand it.

Lex's fingers caught her as Hugh Grant's familiar voice over to Love, Actually boomed from the television. Heather found herself dangling before Lex's face, which simply grinned up at her, “You don't have to do anything you don't want to, Hot Mom. You can just sit down on my thigh and watch the movie. It's ok. I know you're thankful for your owner and not me.”

Again, she was too shocked for words as Lex leaned down and deposited her onto their thigh, her back sinking into the vast couch cushion that loomed behind her. Lex turned their attention to the television, though the grin remained plastered on their face as Siggy continued to roam about beneath their sweater, drifting between their flat stomach and the small hills of their breasts.

Hours passed with them like that.

Lex would occasionally get up, momentarily placing them both elsewhere on the vast couch. Each and every time, Siggy would writhe wherever she was set, her hands roaming over her little body as she groaned. And every time, when Lex returned, Siggy would clamber up into their sweater or slip beneath the waistband of their leggings or even slide into their socks.

All while Heather rested upon Lex's thigh or stomach or high up on the distant arm of the couch, struggling not to watch the strange display. When Siggy had told her that Lex made the holidays special, she had assumed that the giant might let them rest or give them something special to mark the occasion. She had not expected Siggy to spend the entire day pleasuring herself against the gigantic being while Lex lay there, barely paying the girl any mind.

Eventually, when the world outside started to darken, and they were on their third movie, Heather could hear Lex's stomach growling beneath her and the giant finally rose up and didn't immediately return.

Then she heard the pans start to clatter in the kitchen.

Siggy lay beside her on the couch cushion, the antics of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles thundering out around them, and the girl looked over at her. “Do you miss Emily?” She asked suddenly, her fingers drifting up and down her own stomach.

“Wh-what? Heather blinked and briefly looked at Siggy before immediately turning away when the girl started to lazily finger herself, “No, I mean-”

Her heart skipped a beat and for a moment she realized that she did miss Emily.

“Then what is it?” There was almost a hint of offense to Siggy's voice, “I know Emily plays with you just like she did with me.”

Heather's face reddened instantly, “I- I-”

Siggy didn't even try to hide the accusation in her voice when she asked, “Is it because Master is non-binary?”

“What? No...” Heather shifted uncomfortably beside the girl.

“Then enjoy Master's body, be thankful for it and be thankful that they took us in and protect us,” Siggy whined, “Or are you really telling me you'd rather watch some old movie?!”

Heather couldn't stop herself as she shouted, “This is a classic!”

Siggy rolled her eyes and then crawled toward the edge of the couch, “Fine, enjoy your classic movie.” The girl very carefully swung over and then lowered herself toward the floor, dropping onto it with a soft plop before she walked away, clearly heading toward the kitchen.

Heather sat there, still shifting uncomfortably as she thought about what the day clearly meant to Siggy. The longer she thought about it, the more other moments of her life with Emily began to flash in her mind; the girl tutting high above after she came and telling her that she was 'only allowed one', her powerful lips constantly saying 'no' whenever Heather started to touch herself, the way the giantess largely ignored her when she pleased her, often playing around on her phone or moaning Izzy's name the whole time. She wasn't allowed to control any aspect of her life, including her own pleasure, except for apparently today.

She thought back to how Lex had looked when they got back from their run, a shining tower of cocky Immune youthfulness. Thinking about that made her think about the way Lex had grinned every time they had undressed her with their eyes when she was normal sized. Then she thought back to her previous fantasy, from that day when Lex had lapped her over and over, of the lean college kid pinning her up against her front door and planting their lips on hers as they held her down.

Her fingers slid inside of herself as she squirmed on the couch cushion.

Lex grew bigger and bigger in her imagination.

She could imagine the way their feet would pound as they chased her, the overwhelming strength as their fingers wrapped around her, the way their kiss would steal her breath away and coat her in their saliva, the constant threat of death as they hung before that immense hungry cavern.

Her scream was actually loud enough to drown out the sound of the television.

“And what are you thankful for, Hot Mom?”

Heather's eyes snapped open to see Lex looming over her world, a plate in one hand and a pint of beer in the other. Siggy sat on their shoulder, cuddled against their neck and nibbling at the giant's earlobe. Lex wore the same grin on their face as they had that day and she shuddered as their eyes went up and down her little body, just like they had when she was normal-sized.

The words slipped out of her easily, “You, Master.”



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 17 by gtswburg

Heather had hoped that the erotic haze would persist throughout the weekend but when she awoke early on Friday morning, her body sprawled at the bottom of Lex's bed with their feet looming overhead, she was immediately met with a booming order to start massaging them.

She had spent the morning in a slight daze, struggling to reconcile the day before with the sudden reality that she was just a slave again. The only thing that helped was seeing how easily Siggy had transitioned back into her normal routine of serving Lex without question. By the time they had gone to bed that night, once more in the crate that sat in front of the giant's bed, Thanksgiving had become a strange and distant dream in Heather's mind.

Yet, as she sat polishing Lex's thick-soled Doc Martens the following day, she couldn't help but think of the long elegant toes that sat within the thick leather wall in front of her. Her neck craned back while her eyes traveled over the tall boots, over the cuffed leg of Lex's pale jeans and up to the book they read that hung over her world.

Lex was sitting in the small library that sat on one side of the living room, their legs spread wide and feet firmly planted on the floor while Heather and Siggy polished their boots. The giant had barely spoken all day, their orders conveyed with snaps of their fingers and a nudge of their powerful booted foot.

Heather's little body squirmed on the floor as she stared up at the immense college student and recognized her hunger for Lex's body. She could barely process how badly she wanted to clamber atop the boot in front of her and dig her tiny hands into its thick laces just so she could kiss the socked foot within. A foot that she knew could almost completely cover her tiny body and smother her beneath its flesh.

Her tongue raced unconsciously across her little lips and Heather found herself wondering when Emily would get back. She missed the giant girl and her little heart raced as she realized how badly she wanted to nuzzle against her enormous frame and suck on her immense nipples.

The faintest groan escaped her lips as she thought about Emily walking through the door, each of her steps shaking the very world while she ran to greet the giantess.

The buzzing of Lex's phone thankfully disrupted her thoughts and far overhead, she heard the giant's finger tap against the screen. A second later, a loud beep emanated from the front door and Heather instantly turned toward it as it opened.

The footsteps that echoed from the front of the house were softer than Emily's and she couldn't keep the frown from her face as she recognized the black and red Air Jordan 4s that stomped into view. Baggy sweatpants stretched over them only to be swallowed by the thick oversized hoodie that was wrapped around Kelsey's torso. The giantess said nothing as she slowly sauntered across the room, the hunger on her face readily apparent as her eyes raked over Lex's lanky frame.

“Fuck, you are so hot,” Kelsey thundered as she straddled Lex, her much smaller feet still making the floor shake beneath Heather's tiny knees. Overhead, she could hear the thunderous noise of the pair kissing before Kelsey said, “You should have come home with me for Thanksgiving.”

“Really?” Lex chuckled, “You want me to meet your parents?”

The giantess hummed for a moment, “No, not really but I missed you and I missed this...”

Lex let out a low groan as the petite Asian girl buried her face against their neck, the sound of them biting and sucking on the soft flesh sent a faint shudder down Heather's spine. The leather in front of her flexed as Lex wiggled their toes and she watched the giant's hands run up and down Kelsey's body before slipping under her hoodie.

“I missed you too,” Lex finally said, their voice breathy and low.

“Are you talking to me or my boobs?” The giantess asked with a giggle.

“Why can't it be both?”

Kelsey let out a mocking gasp and playfully slapped Lex on the shoulder before kissing them once more.

“So,” Lex began between kisses, “Where did you want to go for lunch?”

“You're all the lunch I need,” Kelsey growled back.

“I thought you wanted to go out,” There was a faint edge of annoyance in Lex's voice as Kelsey continued to kiss them, “Hot Mom and Siggy have been polishing my boots just so we could go somewhere.”

The giantess glanced down at both shrunken women and Heather couldn't help but cower as she saw the utter lack of concern in the giant girl's face, it was as if she had only just noticed that the pair were at Lex's feet.

She shrugged and flipped her short hair as she thundered, “Sorry not sorry, shrinkees.”

Lex laughed and Heather felt her cheeks flush from the sudden embarrassment as the two started to kiss once again. She stared up, mesmerized by the giant couple, even as Siggy continued to polish the immense boot in front of her.

“Mhmm, actually since you have both of them right here,” Kelsey's feet made the floor shake as she stood up, gently tugging on Lex's hand to get them to stand before she started to squat down. Heather flinched as the girl's shadow spread across the world and then her thin delicate fingers wrapped around her waist.

Both she and Siggy yelped as Kelsey lifted them into the sky and then gently pressed them into Lex's chest. The warm woody scent of the giant assaulted her nose and she found herself writhing against the vast field of flannel in front of her.

“Let's take our toys upstairs and have some fun,” Kelsey boomed and Heather let out a groan as she was forcibly dragged across Lex's chest and then pressed against the giant's stomach, which let out a faint empty rumble.

“How can I say no to that?” The giant's words rattled through Heather's body.

“You can't.”

The world grew darker as Kelsey leaned in for another kiss and then Heather found herself shouting as she was suddenly swung about. Her limbs shook every which way and she couldn't stop herself from screaming while Kelsey moved through the immense house.

In the blink of an eye, Heather was sent tumbling across Lex's vast bedspread, her body flipping over and over again until she finally ran out of momentum. The whole world continued to spin as she sat up and saw the gigantic pair undressing each other between quick pecks.

Kelsey was completely nude as her fingers gently ran across the compression top Lex was wearing, “Do you want it on or off, baby?”

“On,” Lex growled the word as their hand grasped Kelsey's left butt cheek and spun her toward the bed.

Heather's own frightened shout was swallowed up by the girl's excited giggle as the giantess smacked down onto the bed. The whole mattress shuddered and the tiny woman found herself bouncing across it once more as Lex pinned their girlfriend down onto it.

She was backed up against a pillow as she watched Lex's powerful hands wrap around Kelsey's wrists and push them down against the bed, which made the giant girl squirm and yelp. One of Lex's hands lifted up and then smacked down on the far side of the bed until Siggy let out a terrified screech.

The shrunken girl was suddenly being swung through the air until she disappeared between the pair's legs, her shouts instantly muffled as Lex began to hump against their girlfriend. The squelching sounds and low excited moans made Heather's jaw drop as she instantly understood what they were using Siggy for.

“Where's the other one, baby?”

Kelsey's low moaning words made Heather's whole body stiffen.

“No, no, no,” she whimpered as she watched Lex's hips buck up into the air.

“You really want her down there too?” Lex asked as she thrusted harder, making Kelsey mewl with pleasure.

“No, not there but...” Her words became lost in another groan as Lex bit down on her neck. When the giant went back to gently kissing and slowly thursting against Kelsey, the giantess's voice rumbled out once more, “You can put her wherever you want, I just want to feel that tiny body...”

Heather was still shaking her head in horror as Lex's hand lashed out.

Their palm pushed them into the pillows and the soft flesh absorbed her frightened protests.

Tawny skin blurred below and then she was suddenly being pressed down against it.

She sank into the soft hills of Kelsey's breasts and she could feel the giantess's nipples push against her own body. A powerful moan shook her world and then darkness enveloped her as Kelsey pulled Lex in close.

Sweat broke out across her body as she was wedged between the two giants. The fabric of Lex's compression top was soft at first but when the giant started to thrust and buck once more, it began to rub uncomfortably against Heather's skin. Her limbs painfully flopped about as she was ground between the pair, the pressure of their immense bodies making her joints pop.

Her lungs started to burn as she struggled to suck in air that reeked of the enormous pair.

With Lex's next thurst, Heather was forced onto her belly and her mouth was suddenly filled with Kelsey's flesh. The taste of cocoa butter and lavender overwhelmed her tastebuds while her nose was assaulted by both Lex's powerful masculine scent and the subtle floral touches of Kelsey's perfume.

The giants quickly became all that she could taste and feel.

Everything became darker and dimmer as their moans shook her body.

When light finally filled her world once more, Heather was back on the bedspread, the mountainous forms of the gigantic pair looming on either side of her. She gulped for air and the whole world spun as she realized that she had actually passed out. Slowly, everything came back into focus and she sat up to see Siggy huddled between the pair's hips, her soft brunette locks looked darker than usual since she was drenched in the pair's juices. There was a strange distant look on her face, one that told Heather that this was not the first time her fellow prisoner had been used by the couple.

“Baby.”

Kelsey's voice made Heather flinch and her eyes immediately snapped to where the giantess's hand lifted up to play against Lex's stomach.

“Hmm?” Heather felt the giant's quizzical grunt more than heard it.

“You're really more of a snack than lunch,” The giantess giggled and the mattress shifted as she cuddled closer to Lex and gave them a quick kiss.

The giant chuckled and Heather heard them pick up their phone from the bedside table, “I'll order us some Thai food. That sound good?”

“Perfect,” the giantess replied as she inched a little closer and Heather bumped against Lex's chest as she tried to escape the encroaching wall of flesh. A giggle rumbled from Kelsey's immense body and she felt the giantess's eyes on her a second before her fingers snatched Heather up. She yelped and squirmed, which only made Kelsey giggle more as she placed Heather down onto her stomach.

Heather couldn't stop herself from shaking as she remembered the feeling of the gigantic pair pushing in on her from all sides. Even as Kelsey began to stroke her body, she remained tense and her eyes darted between the giants' enormous faces.

Lex's phone clattered back onto the bedside table and then Kelsey's body shook as the giant wrapped an arm around her shoulder. “Have I told you how great you are today?” Lex asked as they kissed the top of Kelsey's head.

“No, I don't think so,” the girl said with a smile.

“Well, you're great,” Lex smirked as they tousled the giantess's hair and kissed her once more. Then their blue eyes drifted down and settled on Heather, a faint haughty smirk spreading across their lips, “I think we gave Hot Mom quite the little ride.”

The living ground beneath her shook as Kelsey laughed, “Yeah, she's still shaking. It's kind of great.”

“I'm glad you like it.”

Heather couldn't help but stare up in shock at the pair, unable to comprehend how the terror they inflicted on her was some kind of cute joke to the amorous coeds.

Lex just smirked back at her, that same haughty smirk that they had wore when they lapped her months ago. A smirk that basically asked 'what are you going to do about it' as the giant looked down on her, clearly aware of how powerless the shrunken woman was.

Kelsey's head cocked to the side as her eyes ran over Heather's tiny frame, “Why do you guys call her Hot Mom?”

“That's what we called her before she shrank,” Lex replied casually.

The girl's immense finger played with her strawberry blonde hair, which was now almost to Heather's shoulders as she asked, “So you guys don't even know like, her name or anything?”

“Her name's Hot Mom now,” Lex said with a scoff as their forefinger dove beneath Heather's chin. The giant's unpainted nail tickled her neck as their bright blue eyes settled on her, “Isn't that right, Hot Mom?”

“Y-yes, Master,” Heather stammered out, her voice cracking as she realized how true it was.

“Aw, but you call Siggy by her name,” Kelsey cooed.

“What?” Lex blinked in confusion as they turned to look at their girlfriend, “You think Siggy's her actual name?”

“Her name isn't like...” Kelsey trailed off and she suddenly went, “Huh, I guess I never really thought about it before, I don't know what I thought it was short for.”

Heather's gaze drifted from the giants to where Siggy was wedged between them. Her lip trembled as she watched the pair discuss her like she wasn't trapped at their hips.

“I call her Siggy because she was in that sorority that goes by Sigma,” Lex explained, “She begged me to take her back there but I told her no. And you're much better off, isn't that right, Siggy?”

The giant patted their stomach and Heather watched as Siggy clambered onto the flat expanse of pale flesh. She practically purred as Lex gently scratched her back, “Yes, Master.”

Kelsey's hand drifted across Heather's back as she sighed, “It's so crazy to me that you didn't actually know either of your shrinkees.”

“It's really not that uncommon, I mean, doesn't Izzy sell shrinkees to strangers all the time?”

“Yeah, I guess I just think about the one I had in high school,” Kelsey frowned, “We had been, like, not actual friends but she was like a friend of a friend who shrunk during gym class.”

“Why didn't you give her to her actual friends?” Lex asked, their fingers still playing across Siggy's body, making the shrunken girl writhe happily.

Kelsey shrugged, which made Heather fall flat onto her stomach, “I don't know, I think I just wanted a shrinkee so bad, ya know? The only other person who had one in school was Samantha Powell and her rich parents had bought her hers for her Sweet Sixteen. So having someone that people knew? It was kind of a big deal.”

“Did her friends ever ask for her back?”

Kelsey laughed, “I think they wanted to but they weren't Immune.”

Lex started to laugh as well and Heather stared up at them, struggling to wrap her head around the joke. “So those Future Shoe Stains just said nothing?” Lex asked with a grin.

The phrase made Heather's stomach churn.

“Pretty much. I mean, think about it from their little perspective,” Kelsey's fingers gripped Heather's head as she spoke, making the shrunken woman whimper in fear, “If they make a big stink about me keeping their shrunken friend and then they end up shrunk at my feet, why wouldn't I just squash them for annoying me?”

“Because you'd probably just squash them anyway?”

Heather had to press herself flush against Kelsey's stomach as the girl's laughter threatened to send her tumbling down to the bed below. She punctuated her laugh with a playful slap to Lex's thigh, “Yeah, but they didn't know that.”

“Did you squash them?”

“I would have if they shrunk,” she said with a sigh, “I did end up accidentally squishing their friend though. She had shrunk while cleaning my shoes and she was so small I just didn't notice until I saw the stain when I got home that day.”

Heather shook beneath Kelsey's hand, her jaw hanging open once more.

“What was her name?”

“My shrinkee?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh, it was Heather.”

Her heart skipped a beat as she heard the giantess say her own name and she suddenly felt a deep ache for this girl who had shared it with her. A girl who had shrunk so small that Kelsey had crushed her by accident after keeping her as a slave for years.

Lex's phone buzzed and they groaned, “Food's on the way, babe. We should probably get dressed.”

And just like that they rose up, leaving Heather and Siggy on the bed while they walked off to enjoy their food. Her eyes drifted to her shrunken companion, a dozen thoughts swirling through her head but Siggy simply stretched and laid down, her eyes closing as she savored the moment of respite from the enormous people that ruled their lives.



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 18 by gtswburg

Emily returned late on Sunday night, clearly exhausted from a weekend with her family and the long drive to and from wherever her hometown was. She had scooped Heather up from where she had been kneeling down at Lex's feet, gently scraping calluses off their heel, and the shrunken woman immediately found herself being hugged close against the giantess's chilly leather jacket. Emily's voice rumbled through her body as the two roommates chatted about the holiday and how finals were right around the corner.

Every time she tried to squirm to look up at Emily, the giantess's grip tightened and she was pressed deeper into the black leather. She gave up after a few tries and simply hung limp in Emily's arm, breathing in the girl's rich scent; the subtle hints of fruity lotion layered with earthy weed. Heather became so lost in it that she barely registered when Emily finally started moving again.

She dropped Heather onto her bed without ceremony before shutting her door and letting out a long sigh. Emily was already pulling out a fluffy red scarf from the inside of her jacket, her beringed fingers playing against it for a moment before her dark eyes flickered from her chipped nail polish to Heather.

Her black painted lips spread into a smile, “I hope you had a relaxing holiday, Hot Mom, because I've got plenty of work for you.” The giantess giggled as she stepped froward, casting the smaller woman in shadow as she took off her jacket and hung it off the back of her desk chair. She unzipped her suitcase next and sighed as she took out the shoes she had brought with her. “It snowed, of course, so all my shoes got dirty and my nails are chipped to shit, so are my toenails, and I've got so much tension in my shoulders...”

She continued to disrobe as she moved across the room. First, she tugged off the suede chelsea boots she wore and made a disgusted noise as she let them drop to the ground. Then her black turtleneck was tossed to the floor followed by the bra that she unclasped with a pleased sigh. She wiggled out of her pants halfway to the closet and then peeled off her socks, which were flung in opposite directions.

In a few steps, Emily had turned her room from immaculate to a disaster zone.

The giantess paused in front of her closet, her fingers drumming against its frame, “What the hell was I even coming over here for?” With a shrug, she turned around and her bare breasts bounced with each of her steps as she crossed back.

Heather barely had time to stumble away before Emily's mountainous body crashed down onto the bed, the whole world pitching toward her as she rolled up onto her side. An immense arm settled down behind her and she was immediately dragged forward until she was buried between Emily's tits. The slow beating of the giantess's heart was broken up by the hum of her vape somewhere above and Heather was slowly lifted up by the girl's inflating lungs.

She let out the impressive toke in a slow exhale, “I really should have brought more home with me. Though maybe I needed a different kind of stress relief...”

The massive hand on Heather's back gently pushed her up onto the girl's right breast and she was suddenly face-to-face with Emily's nipple. She could feel her body hum with excitement while her mouth watered. The girl's huge finger tickled the back of her head and Heather opened her mouth wide to accept the stiffening nipple.

The world rose and she heard the hum of Emily's vape rumble once more, another cloud rolling over head before she spoke, “Mhm, that's right, that's my good girl...”

The words made Heather moan and she pressed herself tight against Emily's chest, her tiny fingers struggling to hold any amount of the squishy breast flesh as she kneaded it. The vape was set back down on the nightstand while Heather started to vigorously girnd against her gigantic owner and then she felt one hand settle on her body while the other stretched behind her. The warmth and scent of Emily's bare flesh filled her little frame and she could already feel her body building with excitement as the gigantic girl started to play with herself.

She lost herself in her own ecstasy, her little body humping and grinding away against Emily's enormous frame. And then she felt it start to build in the enormous girl; the way her breath started to quicken, her fingers clenched down against Heather, and the wet squelching of the giantess playing with herself sped up. Heather couldn't stop her own body from responding in kind and as Emily's orgasm quaked through her little world, the tiny woman let out her own pleasure-filled cry.

She collapsed down onto Emily, both of them gasping for air and shaking as their orgasms simultaneously rattled their frames. The giantess didn't say anything as she turned out the light and then heaved a blanket over Heather's world.

“Good girl,” she finally muttered several minutes later, already half-asleep.

Heather couldn't help herself from moaning and cuddling a little closer at the words, and smiled as she realized there wasn't a hint of embarrassment in her tiny body on hearing them. With Emily's heartbeat rumbling through her, her eyes drooped and she fell into a deep blissful sleep.

The next few days passed in a blur as Heather realized that Emily hadn't been kidding about all the work she had planned for her. She spent Monday scrubbing Emily's shoes as clean as she could but with the weather growing colder, she found herself in an uphill battle to constantly remove scuffs and salt damage and dirty water stains from the huge pieces of footwear. Her nights were spent atop Emily's back, pressing hard into the giantess's flesh in an attempt to relieve the tension that was building throughout her frame. Then there was cleaning and repainting the girl's nails while also attending to all of her normal duties such as moisturizing her skin, dragging clothes to the hamper, and being constantly ready to be played with at the drop of a hat.

By the time Friday afternoon had rolled around, Heather was exhausted.

The world outside was growing dark but she knew it was still early because Emily was still on campus. Heather was laid out spread eagle on Emily's rug, her eyes half closed as she let the warm fuzzy fabric envelop her and soak in the few beads of sweat that trickled down her body despite the chill in the air. She had finally managed to get the last of the shoes that Emily had taken home with her clean and then wrangled them into their spot on the giantess's immense shoe rack.

Heather wondered how she could have missed slaving away for the giantess while she was gone over the weekend but as her eyes shut she suddenly remembered the way Emily had woken her up that morning. As the girl's alarm had blared in her ear, the giantess's pinky had pressed against her womanhood and then gently pushed in past her lips. The moan she let out had made the girl laugh before her morning breath washed over the world, “All it takes to fill you up is just the tip of my finger, huh?”

Heather had cried out 'yes' over and over again as Emily gently slid her pinky in and out while scrolling through the notifications that had accumulated on her phone overnight. When she came, the girl tousled her hair with the same pinky that had just fucked her and then deposited her on the floor before walking to the shower.

Just thinking about it sent a shiver through her body and sent her hands roving toward her own crotch.

The front door opened and two giants entered before it slammed shut. Emily's voice thundered across the house, “Fuck, it's cold.”

“I'm glad you're back in town but did you have to bring the snow with you,” Izzy wasn't as booming as Emily but the words were still clear in Heather's ears.

Their giggles echoed up the stairs followed by the faint sound of them kissing. “Want some tea, babe?”

“That'd be great, Ems,” there was a slap and another giggle before Heather could hear Izzy coming up the stairs. She felt the giantess's approach a moment later and then she watched the girl's stained white sneakers, still slick with melting snowflakes, pound into the room.

The whole floor quaked as she dropped an immense backpack down and let out a sigh as she took off her peacoat and fluffy white beanie. Both were tossed onto Emily's desk chair before the girl delicately set herself upon the enormous bed, her eyes lingering on her phone for a moment before they scanned the floor.

When Izzy's eyes landed upon her, Heather was already scrambling to her feet as the giantess cleared her throat. The girl still wasn't as frequent a guest as Emily clearly wanted her to be but she had come by enough that Heather understood what she expected of shrunken people. She kept her head low to keep Izzy from seeing how bright pink her cheeks became as she marched forward and then got down on her knees in front of the girl's sneaker.

She crossed one leg over the other, letting her dirty sole bounce over Heather and send frigid droplets of water against her back. The taste of shoe leather filled her mouth while Izzy cooed above, “That's right, little one. Lick, lick, lick. Yeah, that's a good girl.”

Heather's stomach churned at the cutesy words. Whereas Emily calling her a 'good girl' made her practically melt with joy, Izzy always said it in a way that made her feel smaller than she already was. As if she truly were a subhuman slave who was lucky to be a servant at the giant girl's feet.

The worst part about it all though was that Heather knew she was lucky.

Izzy could easily hurt her or goad Emily into punishing her for some entirely fictional infraction. Heather knew that if Izzy asked or suggested it, Emily would do it. The girl always seemed blind to the cruelty of the woman she was seeing. Just like she seemed to ignore how terrible Lex was to Siggy.

Thunder traveled up the stairs before Emily entered the room, wearing her own white boots, which were thankfully less stained thanks to their thick black sole and chunky heel. The girl's baggy pants bore the faint traces of muddy water on the back hem however.

“There you go, babe,” Emily handed her a steaming mug before taking a sip from her own and stepping over Heather. She could hear the giantess remove her own coat and much lighter bag before sitting down on the bed beside Izzy. “Aw, already putting her to work?”

“You always offer her services,” Izzy replied, “I figured it was ok.”

“It definitely is,” the giantess's words became a low growl before she pecked the other girl's lips, which turned into a deeper kiss.

Heather could feel Izzy's toes scrunch beneath her swiping tongue, the white leather flexing all around her. Then she was pushed back as the girl pivoted her foot, “Ems, c'mon, you said you were going to help me with my flashcards.”

“Mhm, right, yeah,” Emily replied as she kissed Izzy's neck, which only made the other giantess giggle before pushing her away again. “Ok, yeah, flashcards first.”

“Flashcards first,” Izzy repeated as she uncrossed her legs.

Heather scrambled backwards as the girl's foot descended toward her and then hovered over where she had just been kneeling. She watched as the giantess pushed one sneaker off then the other, each hitting the floor with a faint clap while Emily unzipped her tall boots and stood them upright beside her nightstand.

“Those are for you,” Izzy said with a haughty smirk, gesturing at Heather and then her dirty sneakers before she turned to her backpack. She dug through it for a second and then handed a deck of index cards to Emily, “And these are for you.”

“Jesus,” Emily muttered as she looked at the stack, “Is this still for the LSAT?”

“No, they're for my Classics final,” Izzy replied as she sat cross-legged on Emily's bed and cupped her tea with both hands.

“Babe, don't you think you're overdoing it just a little, I-”

“Ems,” There was a warning tone to the nickname that made Emily stop though she did sigh. “Not all of us are blessed with steel trap minds,” Heather couldn't help but notice the bitterness that crept into Izzy's voice before she giggled, “Plus the faster we get through these cards, the faster we can do the fun part of studying.”

Emily smirked but then eyed the girl warily, “I hate to ask but I just want to really be sure you mean not-studying.”

Izzy let out a low excited hum of assent before taking a long sip from her mug.

As Emily started to quiz Izzy, Heather couldn't help but watch the mundane scene for a moment. She thought back to her own college years of sitting on a bed doing the same thing, though she recalled that when she used to quiz her boyfriends she'd occasionally make it into a fun strip-tease, taking off clothing for every right answer and putting one back on every time they messed up. She also found her eyes lingering on the huge steaming mugs of tea the girls drank and fought the urge to look at the bowl she had been drinking water from for months.

A strange sorrow came over her as she bent back down to Izzy's dirty sneakers and realized that at some point in the weeks leading up to her shrinking, she had had the last cup of tea she would probably ever drink or the last beer or cocktail or a million other things. The thought dwelled on her the whole time, making her frown even more than the bitter taste of dirt that seemed ingrained in the white leather of Izzy's Reeboks.

When the last flashcard was reached, Izzy's sneakers were as pristine as they ever were and Heather was washing out her mouth as best as she could with water from her bowl.

“Did you turn the heat up in here or something, Ems?” Izzy asked as she started to take off her sweater.

Emily giggled, “I did but I promise it wasn't to get you out of your clothes any faster. It's just been snowing pretty hard this whole time.”

The words drew Izzy's gaze alongside Heather's, and both of them blinked when they saw the thick banks of snow that had formed on the window panes. But again Emily's voice drew their attention back to the bed.

“Ooo, when'd you get this?”

Emily's fingers wrapped around a necklace that hung low across Izzy's chest, and Heather flinched as she heard a faint cry of surprise. “Oh I've had this for years,” Izzy explained as she gently pulled the small orb shaped pendant from Emily's grasp and held it up to the other girl's eye, “I only wear it when I find a shrinkee small enough to put inside though.”

“Oh my God, that's amazing,” Emily leaned in close and chuckled as she peered at the shrunken person trapped within Izzy's jewelry, “Who is she?”

“I don't know,” Izzy let the pendant drop and neither giantess responded to the terrified screech that emanated from it, “I found her in the dining hall yesterday or the day before, crouched by the tray return.”

“How do you even grab people that small?” Emily asked as she laid down with her head in Izzy's lap, her fingers playing across the girl's thighs, “I feel like I'd just smush them accidentally between my fingers.”

“I just sort of trapped her in the corner with my foot and carefully picked her up between my fingers, it's not that hard.”

“If you say so,” Emily shrugged, “So are you going to sell her?”

“Nah, wouldn't even be worth it, I'll just wear her for a while, at least through Finals and probably the holiday break too,” Izzy idly played with with her pendant, not even cocking her head at the tiny pleas that bubbled out from it, “For the confidence boost, you know?”

“Oh yeah, I get ya,” Emily reached for her vape and took a slow toke before she snapped her fingers at Heather.

On trembling legs she approached the giant bed while Emily tried to pass her vape up to Izzy and as usual the girl shook her head 'no.' Emily set the vape back onto her nighstand before snatching Heather up from the floor and dropping the shrunken woman down onto her lap. The girl's powerful fingers ran over her tiny body and while she tried to make herself relax, Heather couldn't help but stare up at the pendant hanging above Emily's head.

The shrunken girl inside had to be an inch at most as she gripped one of the tiny air holes of her glass prison and stared out pleadingly. She started to open her mouth to shout a plea down at Heather but Izzy's fingers again wrapped around it and the motion cut the shrunken girl off before she could begin.

Despite how the pair had talked when they started studying, neither of them even played at the other's clothes as they lay together. Izzy simply toyed with her necklace while Emily's fingers stroked against Heather's back. The buzzing of Emily's phone made the hand drift off of her, only for Izzy's hand to come down and immediately start petting her.

“Oh damn, I think you're going to be spending the night here, babe,” Emily announced as she held her phone up to Izzy.

“Well that's one benefit of you bringing a snow storm,” Izzy said with a smile before bending down low and kissing Emily on the lips.

That one kiss made Heather's world start to shift.

Emily lifted her head up further, sending the shrunken woman tumbling across her body to land in a heap between her thighs. The bed shifted all around her as Emily sat up to properly face Izzy, while the other giantess hungrily pulled at the long sleeved t-shirt Emily wore. Heather scrambled down to the foot of the bed and swung herself toward the floor while gripping onto the comforter for dear life. The whole bed bucked as she dropped down to the floor and the gigantic pair started to go at it in earnest.

The sound of them having sex thundered in Heather's ears and made her own body ache and tingle as she watched them. She couldn't help but come around the edge of the bed and then walk across Emily's rug to get a better view.

No matter how badly the immense movie theater-sized porno that played before her made Heather want to touch herself, she already knew that Emily wouldn't like it. The giantess had already made her cum once that day and Heather was painfully aware that she was relegated to only having one orgasm a day unless expressly told otherwise.

She watched their immense bodies writhe against each other while the sound of their kissing and sucking and biting filled the room. Their fingers dove into each others crotches; rubbing against their clits, penetrating deep inside of their wet pussies, and contorting themselves to try and stimulate everywhere at once. Finally, the pair's orgasmic moans echoed throughout the house as they came together and Heather could do nothing but wrap her arms around her knees and let out a faint whine.

Neither giantess noticed her struggle to remain calm, much like they didn't notice the sobbing that came from Izzy's pendant. They only had space for each other as they stared into each other's eyes, both panting as they came down from their orgasms.

“Hey, could you get me something like this?” Emily asked, her hands going to the pendant around Izzy's neck as she spooned the girl.

“Do you mean the shrinkee or the necklace?”

“Necklace, but maybe not this exact style, just ya know, something that can hold a shrinkee.”

“Of course, Ems, I know people that make this sort of stuff.”

“I figured,” Emily said between gentle kisses, “I missed you, you know, when I was out of town.”

“I missed you too,” there was a faint hesitation to Izzy's voice that made Heather finally look up.

Emily was grinning as she snuggled up behind the girl, nuzzling her neck between kisses, “Is it crazy that I wished I had brought you home with me for Thanksgiving?”

Izzy's eyes widened and though Emily continued to kiss her, Heather could tell Izzy was tensed, “To meet your family?”

“I guess,” Emily replied, growing quiet as if she was only just realizing the implication of what she had said, “I mostly just wanted to spend more time with you.”

“Yeah, well, if you had stayed in-town we could have spent a lot more time together.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” her face lit up again, “I'll be spending most of winter break here though.”

“That's nice, the dorms are shut down for most of break...” Izzy rolled her eyes.

“Oh, right...”

Despite having just watched the pair have sex, Heather suddenly felt like a voyeur as she watched the young couple up on the bed. She started to move toward the door before noticing that it was shut tight, cutting off any potential escape.

“Ems, uh, what are your plans after you graduate?”

“With my degree,” she paused for a moment and then added, “My Econ degree not my History one, the history one is just ya know, for funsies... I'll probably end up doing quant stuff somewhere. I figured if Lex got a job in the Bay Area, I'd go there so we could keep rooming together but I could also land in Chicago or New York.”

“You know that I've applied to law schools...” Izzy took a deep breath, “Not in those parts of the country, right?”

“Yes, I know that you've applied to...” Emily was about to start repeating where Izzy applied when she suddenly looked like she'd been punched in the gut, “Oh.”

“Yeah,” Izzy's voice was hollow.

Heather looked away as she watched Emily start to blink rapidly, clearly trying to fight the tears that threatened her. “So... what does that mean, for us...”

“Right now? It doesn't mean anything, I like you and I like spending time with you and who knows if I'll even get into the schools I applied to-”

Emily's voice cracked slightly, “Of course you will...”

“Even if I do, that doesn't matter right now but also maybe, I don't know, maybe we shouldn't get too serious if we know...”

“Yeah, yeah, that makes sense,” the strain in the giantess's voice as she clearly tried to convince herself that what Izzy said made sense was physically painful to Heather. “We can... we can keep it casual...”

“Yeah...”

A deep silence fell over the room and Heather knew it would be a long time before either girl broke it.



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 19 by gtswburg


“I'm fine.”

Emily's voice boomed louder than usual as she stood in the bathroom, thanks to her words bouncing off the tile. She stood in front of the mirror, carefully applying dye to half of her hair, while Heather stood on the threshold. The girl was dressed in an old t-shirt, baggy sweats, and a pair of thick white socks that the tiny woman couldn't help but envy as the cool air of the house nipped at her bare skin.

“I didn't say anything,” Lex thundered back.

They stood in the doorway to their room, dressed in the jeans and sweater they had worn to class that day but at some point they had switched out their boots for their slippers. Siggy lingered near their ankles, but every time she attempted to cuddle against the giant, Lex's foot would push her away.

“But you're standing there, staring at me, obviously thinking I've gone insane.”

“You dye your hair all the time.”

“Exactly and I've been wanting to do this block color thing for a while.”

“You just chose to do it on the night before one of your finals for no reason,” Lex glanced down at both of the shrunken women on the floor as they smirked, “It definitely doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Izzy went home for winter break.”

“Why would that have anything to do with it?!”

Emily's strangled words made Heather wince.

“Ems,” Lex sighed and the floor shook as they walked closer, their shadow falling over Heather's world. The patter of Siggy's bare feet against the floor barely registered beneath her master's voice, “Kelsey told me that Izzy isn't looking for something serious, you don't need to pretend that everything's fine.”

“It is fine,” Emily insisted as she aggressively applied the dye, “What do I care that she didn't want me to meet her brother? He probably sucks anyway.”

Siggy again tried to huddle close to Lex's leg and their foot kicked them away, knocking her over before it settled back onto the floor with a faint rumble. They leaned against the door jamb and crossed their arms in front of their chest, “Is doing this the night before your final really what you wanted to be doing?”

“What? Do you think I should be studying?” Emily snorted, “For some intro course I've been putting off taking for years?”

Heather's eyes bounced between the two giants as they talked, their words loud enough to make her ears ring.

When Siggy wrapped her arms around Lex's leg once more, the giant stomped their foot. “What, Siggy?!” They thundered, their words making both shrunken women cower.

“I-I finished cleaning your boots, Master,” her voice wavered, “And you told me you wanted a foot massage afterward...”

Lex chuckled and after a moment so did Emily.

Their laughter grew as the gigantic pair stared down at Siggy, who looked up at Lex with big pleading eyes, her hands gently resting on the giant's slipper. Heather watched the heat rise in Siggy's cheeks as the giants laughed, and the longer it boomed, the more Heather could feel her own body squirming in discomfort.

Sighs finally brought the laughter to an end and Lex's powerful hands wrapped around Siggy. They lifted her up into the sky and suddenly the girl was being hugged close against Lex's chest. Their huge lips pressed against Siggy's body and Heather's eyes widened as she realized she had never seen Lex be so affectionate. “Aren't you just the cutest little thing?” Lex said between kisses, “What do I even need a girlfriend for when I have such a devoted little slave? Hmm?”

Heather was so entranced by the sight that she didn't notice Emily's foot looming behind her until it was too late. The giant's thick cotton sock pressed against her back, knocking her down to her knees as it settled atop her. She grunted in pain while Emily's toes wiggled against the back of her head, the giantess's delight clear in her voice, “Hot Mom is easily the most devoted woman in my life.”

The weight continued to bear down on her, and though Heather let out a soft whine of pain, she was pushed to her hands and then finally flat against the floor. She panted as the toes settled across her neck and shoulders, wiggling playfully while the rest of Emily's foot molded against her body.

“And I am bringing her home with me for the holidays,” the giantess giggled, “So she is going to meet my family.”

Heather's eyes widened at the giantess's words. Emily had mentioned bringing her home for Christmas several times but she hadn't truly grasped the fact that that meant she would meet the girl's parents. That she would, inevitably, find herself sitting naked at the feet of people who were at least her age if not older.

“Are your parents cool with shrinkees? I can never remember.”

“They're Immune,” Emily's foot flexed as she shrugged.

“So's my Mom but she still calls Siggy my 'little friend' and the way she says it,” Lex let out a bark of laughter, “She tries to include her in stuff too and it just gets weird... But Siggy doesn't mind does she?”

Heather heard the shrunken girl giggle and then shout up, “No, Master. I like your Mom! She's very nice.”

“She spoils you,” Lex laughed, “I bet you're excited for all the Christmas cookies she's going to sneak you, huh?”

Heather tried to crane her head to see what the giant was doing to the shrunken girl but Emily's toes pressed down a little harder, forcing her cheek against the floor.

“Yes, Master!”

“Yeah, well, don't have too many,” Lex's voice turned hard, “You know I hate seeing you with a little tummy.”

“I know, Master!” Her voice trembled, “I like staying trim and sexy for you.”

Heather's eyes widened and despite the oppressive heat from Emily's socked foot, she shuddered.

“You better,” Lex practically growled.

Emily giggled and Heather watched the shadow of her hand reach toward Lex. “Aw, it's so crazy to imagine Siggy doing sit-ups or something...”

“She does them,” Lex boomed, “Normally when I do.”

“Aww, that's so cute,” Emily continued to giggle and coo while Heather trembled at the idea that Lex forced Siggy to work out and who knew what else just to keep her thin. The foot wriggled atop her, “Anyway, I just need to let it set for a while until it's time to rinse it out.”

“How long do you have to wait?”

The foot finally lifted off of Heather and she couldn't stop herself from gasping in a lungful of air, even as Emily's fingers wrapped around her and lifted her high into the sky. The world started to blur and she could hear the thumping of the giants' feet below. “Eh, enough time for an episode of something,” Emily's fingers played with Heather's hair and the shrunken woman found herself cuddling against the giantess despite the pain she had just inflicted with her heavy foot, “You pick.”

Heather found herself sprawled across Emily's lap a moment later, the girl's powerful fingers running across her body in smooth petting motions. She couldn't stop herself from nuzzling against the girl, her tiny fingers digging into the thick material of the giantess's sweatpants. She knew she was pressing herself against Emily's sex as she writhed beneath the girl's touch but that knowledge didn't even make her slow down.

“Just remember, you let me pick,” Lex's feet smacked down against the coffee table and Heather watched Siggy immediately rush to them, removing the immense slippers from them with a look of hunger on her face. The television came to life and Lex quickly navigated to whatever they wanted to watch, “So no complaining.”

“Why do you have to pick documentaries?” Emily whined almost instantly.

“You just said I could pick!”

“I thought you'd pick something good...”

“This is good,” Lex replied as the nature documentary started up.

Emily simply huffed and her fingers pressed slightly harder into Heather's back.

The shrunken woman let out a faint grunt, which drew the weight of Emily's gaze down on her. Her unpainted lips mouthed the word 'what' before her index finger curled beneath Heather's chin. The finger gently scratched her and Heather found herself shuddering like a grateful pet at the sudden touch. She pulled back slightly and then pressed her lips against the giantess's soft fingerpad.

She pushed in closer to the girl's crotch and her hands moved of their own accord.

The fabric of Emily's t-shirt was heavy enough that her muscles bulged when she pushed it up to reach for the waistband of the giantess's sweatpants. Her fingers sunk slightly into the girl's belly before she dug them inside to pull the waistband back so she could enter.

The living wall in front of her rumbled with laughter and her cheeks turned bright pink.

Powerful hands lifted her away from Emily's crotch and lowered her down to the chilly wooden floor. Heather whimpered when the hands retreated back into the sky and all she was left with was the view of Emily's foot dangling overhead.

“Why're you putting her down there?” Lex asked, their eyes still glued on the television.

“She's being a little too frisky,” Emily's toes scrunched on the last word.

Heather felt her body burn with humiliation at the giantess's words. It wasn't merely that the words made her feel so diminshed, as if the lust she had for the gigantic girl who literally controlled every aspect of her life was just some passing momentary thing and not a burning need that had welled within her every day since Emily had first trapped her inside the vast house. It was that as her eyes lingered on the girl's toes, outlined by the faintest bit of sweat on the bottom of her sock, she couldn't help but admit that she was exceptionally horny that night.

“When Siggy gets like that, I just step on her a little bit.”

Heather knew that the faint yelp that followed the giant's words was from them shoving their foot against the shrunken girl.

“Yeah but now Siggy loves your feet,” Emily laughed, “So how'd that really work out for you?”

“Siggy always loved my feet. Didn't you, Siggy?”

“Yes, Master, from the moment I first saw them!” The girl's voice was so strained with excitement that Heather couldn't even tell if she was lying to the enormous pair.

“Do you remember what shoes I was wearing the day I got you?” Lex's voice conveyed the haughty smirk they wore.

“Of course, Master. You were wearing your Vans, I remember because the soles were so thick and...” Siggy paused, “D-dirty.”

“A lot of my shoes were dirty before I got you.”

“I'm glad I could clean them for you, Master.”

“And that you can worship the feet inside them?”

The lust made Siggy's whole voice waver, “Y-yes, Master...”

Lex let out a low hum before the couch groaned from them turning back to Emily, “See, she was always a foot freak, I just gave her permission to be who she really was.”

“So, what? I've just let Hot Mom become the late-in-life-lesbian she was always meant to be?”

Heather couldn't stop the indignant noise that left her throat at the phrase 'late-in-life' as if she was some blue-haired retiree who started 'rooming' with her closest female friend after her husband passed away.

Lex laughed somewhere above and the conversation continued but Heather felt a sudden pang of sorrow and guilt at the thought of her husband.

How long had it been since she thought about Jason?

She dropped down to her knees when she realized that it had been weeks. After Thanksgiving, it had become easier to focus on only what was in front of her than to ever think about what she had lost. In a way, it was better to give in to her new humiliating existence as the slave to a twenty-one year old girl who made her cum every day at some point between polishing her boots and cleaning her enormous house.

But even thinking about what she had done, simply to survive, made it hurt all over again.

Her heart ached as she wondered what Jason was up to at that very moment. Was he at home, watching something stupid on Netflix, and trying not to think about what had become of her? Or was he out, at a bar, drowning his sorrows...

Heather's stomach churned at the thought of Jason at a bar, since it would inevitably be the bar owned by Julie Nicolby.

What kind of comfort was that tall Immune blonde offering to her husband this holiday season? Her lips pressed together and her brow furrowed as she imagined her gently squeezing Jason's arm, offering to give him a ride home because he was too tipsy and his wife wasn't around to pick him up anymore. The way she would reach over and her hand would linger on his shoulder before he got out of her car and how it would, inevitably, slither across his frame to pull him in for a kiss. A kiss that he would no doubt return with the same deep longing that Heather grabbed at Emily's body with.

A small voice in her head said that there was no difference between what he was doing and what she was doing. They were both lonely people, grieving the loss of their partners, doing whatever they needed to to get by.

But he wasn't the one who was shrunk and trapped in a house with two enormous co-eds.

He was the one who had never come looking for. Probably because he had been hoping it would happen since she had gotten the diagnosis. She fumed at the thought, her chest heaving in anger as she thought about the gulf that had been growing between the two of them ever since they had gotten tested. That was when he started coming home later, stopped saying where he would be or how long he'd be gone.

Her tiny hands balled into fists and tears welled in her eyes.

Julie's Immunity was well known, proving it had helped her expedite the transfer of the liquor license to her when she bought the bar. She suddenly wondered if that gigantic blonde bitch had consoled her husband when he found out that Heather could shrink one day. When he told her, had she begun to hope that it would happen? Did they both want it to? Even if they had never talked about it, that didn't mean that they had never thought about it.

It was a common enough fantasy these days.

Heather had even thought about annoying clients shrinking in front of her. She had always just imagined stepping over them or passing them off to someone at their company who was easier to work with but she knew plenty of people's fantasies went farther.

Had Julie thought about crushing her?

She couldn't stop herself from imagining it in that moment.

The way the blonde would stretch over her, her nearly six foot frame stretching impossibly high. The tall worn engineer boots that she wore to work giving way to her painted-on jeans and the hoodie with her bar's logo on it that she always wore in the colder months. Her hair would be pulled back to reveal her gorgeous face as it peered down at her, her perfect features twisting with disgust when they saw Heather tiny and bug-like at her feet.

Wind would howl as she whipped her foot up into the sky, darkening Heather's world. The hard sole would swallow her screams and she would throw her hands up defensively even though she knew it was futile.

The whole world shook from Emily's feet slamming down onto the floor.

“Ok, I'm going to go rinse this out,” she didn't even glance down at Heather as she walked off.

“You don't mind that I'm going to keep watching this without you, right?” Lex called back, their voice ringing in the shrunken woman's ears.

Emily's laugh echoed down the stairs, “Why would I care?”

The shower started up above while Lex muttered to themselves, “Cause it's good and the next episode is a monkey episode...”

Heather's heart raced as she lay on the floor, her whole body shuddering as she struggled to banish the horrifying thoughts from her head. She just couldn't stop herself from imagining Julie stomping her over and over again. Each time the blonde was dressed differently but she always wore the same disgusted look, like Heather was the interloper in her life and not the other way around. She curled into a ball as her stomach continued to churn and beads of sweat started to trickle down her back.

It was only then that Heather realized what was happening.

“No, no, please, not again,” her words turned into a painful whine as her chest tightened.

She could feel the pain erupt across her body before everything went black.

Heather awoke to an earthquake shaking through the world and though her mind screamed at her to run, her body was sluggish and slow. She lurched up from the floor but then flopped back onto it when her muscles gave out.

A wall of black rubber stood before her and as she slowly rose to her trembling legs, Heather realized that her chest was even with the top of the platformed sole of Emily's boot. Her head craned back and back, rushing over the buckled boots, up the thick black leggings to the warm overall dress the giantess had layered over a white turtleneck sweater. Emily's black painted lips were spread in a wide grin and the peach eyeshadow that glittered around her dark eyes was a perfect compliment to the bright pink half of the giantess's hair, the left side having remained the same pitch black it had been for months.

“Wakey wakey, Hot Mom,” Emily's voice was so deep and powerful that it was barely recognizable. Huge fingers filled the sky and though every instinct inside of Heather was screaming for her to run, she only managed to stumble before her world was engulfed by Emily's hand.

Warm flesh enveloped her and though she squirmed against it, Heather could feel the hard steel of Emily's muscles beneath.

“I'm a little bummed that you shrank again,” the sheer force of Emily's words rattled Heather's world as she hung before the girl's mouth, “But it does mean that I get to break out my Christmas gift from Izzy.”

She winced when Emily's stretched out the girl's name in her excitement, the rising pitch burning her little ears. Emily uncurled her index finger and Heather's arms flopped down across the rest of the girl's fist. Huge fingers invaded her world and the tiny woman flinched when she felt cold metal slip down over her wrists. “Wh-what?” She sputtered out the word, her throat rough and parched.

Her stomach did flip flops as Emily stepped over to her desk and dropped her onto it in a rough heap. “I love this so much, it's a little modular jewelry set,” Emily's voice boomed across the heavens while her fingers trailed over a box, “I can wear you on a bracelet or an anklet or a few different necklaces...”

Heather trembled as she watched Emily lift a black metal choker out of the box and then wrap it over the white fabric of her turtleneck. She tried to plead with the girl but all she could do was cough and sputter when Emily's enormous hand wrapped around her.

The metal cuffs on her wrists snapped to the metal with a magnetic charge and she suddenly was hanging limp across the hollow of Emily's throat. Heather tried to squirm but that only made the giantess giggle, the sound rattling the shrunken woman's bones.

Emily tossed on what looked like a black flight jacket before she started to move. Each one of her footsteps jarred Heather's body, making her shoulders burn while she flopped against the girl's collarbone.

The girl paused to appraise herself in her bathroom mirror and Heather just found herself staring at her own reflection. She looked so small hanging from the choker, like an action figure the girl had decided to wear as part of some kind of strange fashion trend.

Heather shuddered as she realized it was a strange fashion trend; the trend of wearing shrinkees.

“This outfit's probably a little extra for an intro course's final but whatever, I'm going to ace that thing anyway,” Emily's words rolled across the world and her laughter made Heather sway ever so slightly. In the mirror, Heather could see the girl's huge finger rise up just before it stroked down her entire frame.

Even with the fear coursing through her, Heather shuddered in pleasure at Emily's touch.

“Let's roll, Hot Mom.”



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 20 by gtswburg

Heather had not realized that she still had the capacity to feel like she was intruding in Emily's life anymore.

Over the past few months, during which she had spent almost every night curled up against the giant girl, she had seen so much of her personal life. It wasn't merely that one of her duties, a duty that she had come to look forward to herself, was to service Emily sexually. She had seen the girl be intimate with other people, stress out over assignments for her classes, and even cry the way she clearly would have if she had been truly alone. For better or worse, Heather had truly thought she had seen every aspect of the girl's life.

But sitting on the desk in Emily's childhood bedroom, listening to her and her parents play a boardgame somewhere in the distance, made her shift uncomfortably.

She had spent the long car ride dangling from the long necklace that was part of the jewelry set that Izzy had given her. Unlike the choker, the long thin golden necklace didn't strain her shoulders as much but it also left her dangling in Emily's cleavage. Even with the thick sweater the girl had been wearing during the drive, Heather found herself being battered between Emily's now hill-sized breasts. She had also been below the dashboard, and so she had no way of knowing how close they were to the girl's home until the car came to a complete stop.

Heather had heard the excited squeal of Emily's mother before the giantess had even opened the door. The moment Emily had stepped out, Heather had been smashed between their chests, uncomfortably aware of how the older woman's breasts squished against her daughter's. Everything turned into a loud roar as the gigantic family talked, snow crunching beneath their feet and doors slamming all around.

The shrunken woman had started to think that Emily must have a large family until they all finally settled down in a living room with an incalculably large Christmas Tree and Heather had been able to see that it was just Emily and her parents. The conversation thundered on and on, making Heather's ears ring as every one of Emily's slight movements made her body swing and sway. Her own stomach rumbled and her mouth grew dry while Emily munched on cookies and sipped a mug of hot cocoa.

Even though she had already learned how to tune out booming voices at her new size, letting it wash over her world like a thunderstorm, she had still felt like she was a trespasser in the cavernous home.

Which is why she had yelped in fright, ready to beg forgiveness, when an enormous hand invaded her world. “Oh, is this her? Your little pet?” The fingers were similar in size and shape to Emily's but there were no rings adorning them. The woman's grip was firmer than Emily's, forcing air from Heather's lungs and making her whine as she was nearly pulled off of the necklace.

“Mom,” Emily's whine rumbled through Heather's body, “You have to be more gentle.”

“Don't break it, Teresa,” the masculine basso of Emily's father roared somewhere in the distance.

Emily's familiar ringed fingers encroached on the world and Heather gasped for breath as they opened her mother's hand up. She found herself staring up into a huge face at once familiar while also shockingly strange. Heather could instantly spot the family resemblance in the shape of the woman's face but they had different noses and Emily's mother's lips were a little fuller. The older giantess also wore glasses over her dark eyes, which widened in shock as they raked over Heather's naked frame.

A faint gasp escaped those full lips and she immediately looked at her daughter, “Emily, she's naked.”

“Yeah, Mom, she's a shrinkee,” there was an annoyed, almost petulant, exasperation that came through Emily's voice that Heather had never heard before.

“You cannot go around wearing a naked woman, shrinkee or not, at Christmas!”

“What's the big deal?!” Heather winced as Emily's voice rose in volume, “Do you think people aren't going to be wearing shrinkees at Christmas Eve Mass? I know for a fact that Julia DeMarco will be!”

“Julia DeMarco is just like her mother,” Emily's mom bellowed, “Tacky, tacky, tacky!”

The enormous pair continued to thunder at each other, rising from their seats and stomping through the house as they went. All while Heather dangled with each of Emily's steps, her ears ringing and her whimpers of pain going ignored by the arguing giantesses above her.

The conversation never actually stopped, even when Emily had gently slipped her off of the necklace and set her down on an immense crafting table. Her owner continued to argue that no one would notice Heather's naked body even while the girl's mother measured Heather and began to quickly sew scraps of fabric together. She could barely comprehend what was happening until it was over and the scarlet fabric was being tugged down her body by powerful fingers.

She had looked down with wide eyes to find herself in a skimpy form fitting red dress with white fur on the bust.

“You think this is better?” Emily had scoffed with her arms crossed in front of her chest, “She looks like she's ready to go to Santacon and play with some guy's North Pole.”

“No she doesn't,” the older giantess boomed, “She looks nice and Christmasy.”

That night Emily had told her not to worry about the dress and that she would only have to wear it for a few days. Heather had nodded along and gently kissed the girl's fingertip but she had remained silent, knowing that the girl didn't want to hear how thankful she was to have clothes once more.

Heather had never thought she would miss her embarrassing maid's dress but as the weather had gotten colder and she had become small enough for Emily to wear, she yearned for anything to ward off chilly air.

She had been expecting her days to have a similar rhythm to how they did when Emily was at school but when Heather awoke that first morning to find herself staring at Emily's slumbering form, she had to remind herself that the girl was officially on vacation. In the house that Emily shared with Lex, Heather now spent most of her nights inside Emily's panties but she knew that in the giantess's childhood home, her place would be on the girl's nightstand, which meant that she had nowhere to go as Emily slept in.

Nor had she any place to go after the girl got up and stomped off to some other part of the enormous house. Heather found herself, for the first time since Emily had claimed ownership over her, an afterthought. She was left on the girl's nightstand or desk, forced to listen to the distant thunder of her spending time with her parents.

She had quickly come to know the band posters on Emily's walls, which were often lit only by a string of fairy lights that the giantess must have tacked up at some point in her life. The narrow twin bed the girl slept on was just as much of a mess as the one in her own home but it seemed cuter and more child-like, not only because it was smaller but because of the classic white frame around it. Looking around the room, it was easy to imagine the type of girly-girl that Emily must have been as a child and how that childhood interest had slowly shifted over her adolescence until she became the gothic giantess she now was. The room had never completed the transformation that Emily had though, it was forever stuck in that moment of navigation between girlhood and womanhood.

It would have been weird to stumble upon the room at her original height but at her current size, it was extremely disorienting. A strange reminder that the giantess that ruled her life really was just a college kid, barely old enough to drink and nowhere near as removed from discovering herself as she appeared to be.

Approaching footsteps broke Heather's reverie and Emily herself strode into the room, her dark socked feet pounding the thin peach-colored carpet of her childhood bedroom. The dark slacks she wore had a faint plaid pattern to them, barely noticeable even at Heather's small size, and the maroon sweater she wore stretched a little bit past her waist. Her dark eyes settled on the shrunken woman immediately, and her for once red lips spread into a smile.

“Merry Christmas, Hot Mom,” her voice boomed as she snatched up a pair of suede booties from her suitcase. She settled down in front of her desk and tugged them on, zipping them shut with a quick flick of her wrist. “Or well, Merry Christmas Eve, I guess,” the desk shook beneath Heather's knees from Emily setting her elbow down and then resting her chin in her hand, “I hope you haven't been too bored in here.”

Her other hand drifted forward and its index finger gently drifted up Heather's body, making her shudder with pleasure. When it started to float away, she gripped it with both hands and tried to pull it back toward her face. The giantess giggled and followed her movements so that she could kiss and nuzzle its tip. After a moment, she called up, “I'm fine.”

“I'm glad you're enjoying this vacation as much as I am,” Emily cooed as her hand drifted away from Heather and then grabbed her phone from where it had been charging on her nightstand. She flicked through it and then let out a low 'aww' before turning the huge screen toward her shrunken pet, “Look at Lex and Siggy.”

Lex was clearly seated at a kitchen table in what looked like a small apartment dressed in a festive sweater, while Siggy obviously stood up on their lap reaching for what appeared to be half a cookie that dangled from the giant's fingers.

“So cute,” Emily announced as she turned the screen away and immediately started tapping a comment out with her thumb.

Heather simply shuddered, the sight instantly reminding her that Lex made Siggy exercise to stay thin and they'd certainly make the shrunken girl pay for that cookie later. If she ever truly got to have it at all.

Huge fingers wrapped around Heather and she yelped as Emily rose to her feet, her eyes still on her phone. The giantess's hand lifted the tiny woman up and it was then that Heather noticed the thin golden necklace draped across her owner's chest. She stretched her arms up before the magnetic bracelets forced her to and only let out the faintest of yelps when her wrists were tugged into place against the necklace. Then she was dangling and swaying with each of Emily's thunderous footsteps while the girl grabbed a fashionable leather jacket that fell down to her thighs and shrugged into it.

The enormous house blurred by and then Heather was hit by a blast of cold as the giantess stepped outside. Snow crunched beneath her boots and the little woman watched Emily's eyes briefly flicker down to wear rock salt was already clinging to the toe of her boot before they glanced at Heather, instantly changing the annoyance on her face to a smile. She got into the backseat of her parents car and Heather breathed a sigh of relief when the seatbelt pressed down just beneath her dangling form.

None of the giants spoke as they drove but Emily's father hummed along to the Christmas music on the radio. The ride was short and when Emily stepped out, Heather could hear the rumbling sound of many giants talking at once. Shoes thumped across asphalt and Heather's view was briefly too rattled to make sense of what was going on before she caught sight of the enormous church.

Emily's parents hurried on inside but the giantess drifted back and then stopped when her parents told her that they would hold a space for her. Heather's world rose and fell as the girl breathed a sigh of relief at the edge of the parking lot. Then Heather heard the soft hum of the giantess's vape pen and again her body was lifted by the giantess's expanding chest.

“I don't think Father Anthony would be happy if he knew you were out here smoking doobies,” a masculine voice rumbled from somewhere behind Emily, obviously joking.

The excited squeal that the giantess let out made Heather yelp in pain before the whole world spun about. “Oh my God, Danny!” The shrunken woman only made out a wall of wool before she was smashed against it, buried between Emily's breasts and the immense muscular chest.

The powerful masculine scent of the giant overwhelmed Heather. After months of being surrounded by enormous girls with only Lex's non-binary presence to give her a hint of anything different, the shrunken woman had forgotten how men could smell and feel. She found herself wriggling against the young man's sweater, trying to feel the developed chest that she knew was beneath.

But it was pulled away too soon, leaving her gasping for more as Emily looked her friend up and down, her hands lingering on his shoulders. “I thought you were spending Christmas in Boston,” the giantess boomed.

“Found a cheap flight last week and decided it'd be better to come rather than never hear the end of it,” Heather's neck craned back to take in the full flapping lips that hovered somewhere above Emily's head. The giant, Danny, was clearly tall and while he was starting to fill out there was still a hint of a gangly awkward teen in the way he moved but there was also an easy confidence in the way he ran a hand through his dark floppy hair and wrapped a friendly arm around Emily's shoulders.

The girl giggled and practically melted against his frame as he pulled her in close and took her vape pen from her. The giant took a long toke while Emily playfully slapped his chest, and the large cloud came out of him amidst a laugh, “Mhm, that's good enough that I think I should confiscate this.”

She laughed too, taking it back and having her own quick hit, “You were always the worst altar boy.”

“Or was I the best altar boy?” Danny countered before taking another hit, “Do you think Father Francis wasn't high every Sunday at the end? Who do you think got him that weed?”

“No,” Emily squealed, “You didn't!”

Danny shrugged and then tightened his grip around the giantess before pressing his lips against the top of her head, “I love what you've done with your hair, by the way.”

“Thanks, I've been wanting to do it all semester but only just got around to it,” she sighed, “We should probably get in there, right?”

The giant checked his watch, “Probably.”

Heather watched as Emily reached up and grabbed the edge of his jacket, her fingers playing with it, “I wish I had known you were going to be in town, it's been way too long since we hung out.”

“Well, I'm here for a couple of days and my brother has a thing the day after Christmas and my dad will be working so if you want to come by...” Danny smirked, “We can at least enjoy more of this.”

He wiggled the vape pen in front of her before she snatched it back and slid it into her pocket. “Deal,” she said, giving him a tight side-hug.

They walked side-by-side for a few moments before pulling apart as they neared the church, which they entered a few paces apart from each other. Heather could feel Emily's heart thumping with excitement behind her as she joined her family at the pew, and it continued to flutter throughout the long mass every time she glanced in the giant's direction.

Heather struggled to follow along with the Catholic ceremony but it was hard to concentrate since every time Emily kneeled to pray or rose back up, she was tossed about against the giantess's breasts. Eventually, she simply gave up and let the sound and lights wash over. When Emily received Communion, she could feel the priest's eyes on her but she didn't even bother to look up, not wanting to find pity or worse in the giant's gaze.

When Emily and her family returned home that night, they all went straight to bed. Emily had kicked off her shoes, and glanced down at them as she plucked Heather from her necklace before announcing, “You can deal with those tomorrow.” She set the woman on her nightstand before flinging off her clothes like she always did and clambering into her bed, tossing and turning until finally she stilled.

Heather did find herself on the girl's floor the next morning, scrubbing away at the marred suede while Emily stomped off dressed in fluffy pajama bottoms and a baggy t-shirt. While Heather toiled, she could smell the coffee that the family drank as they opened their presents, a few gasps of surprise or profuse 'thank yous' reached her ears throughout the ordeal. That stopped relatively quickly and soon she heard the familiar sounds of A Christmas Story running on the television while the giants moved around downstairs.

She finished cleaning Emily's shoes long before any of the enormous family members made their way upstairs to shower or get ready. Emily drifted in and out of her room throughout the day, more dressed down for Christmas than she had been for Christmas Eve the night before. Heather was at least thankful when the girl set down a small plate with turkey and all the trimmings on the floor.

Her rumbling stomach had sent her scrambling for the food but Emily's finger had stopped her from jumping onto it. “Hold on, look up here, Hot Mom,” Heather craned her neck back as commanded and found herself staring up into the camera on the giantess's phone. She heard the camera app click several times before Emily boomed, “Perfect.”

The ground shook as the girl walked off, quickly captioning the photo while giggling.

After stuffing herself, Heather lay on the floor, her eyes drooping while she found herself wondering what Siggy's Christmas was like with Lex's family. Based on the singular photo she had seen and what she had overheard, she imagined that the shrunken girl was curled up on Lex's lap watching Christmas movies while Heather was left to lounge around Emily's childhood bedroom, far removed from the gigantic festivities.

For a brief moment, she envied the girl.

But then the reality of what Siggy endured as Lex's slave hit her and she shuddered in fear, reminding herself that holidays were one of the few treats that the shrunken sorority girl was allowed.

The rest of the day passed slowly and quietly but Heather found it much easier to enjoy after her brief mental diversion. When Emily scooped her up, she kissed the girl's powerful fingers, which elicited a soft chuckle from the giantess before she set her back down on her nightstand and whispered, “Merry Christmas, Hot Mom.”

The next day felt like it was going to be a repeat of all the other slow days until she noticed Emily fretting over her make-up and clothes. Christmas Eve already felt like a dream to the shrunken woman but it came back to her in startling clarity when Emily pulled on tights and a short plaid skirt that clung to her shapely buttocks. She also put on a much thinner and formfitting white sweater that would do little to ward off the cold before her fingers snatched Heather up and attached her to the choker she had already put on.

Her chunky heeled chelsea boots thudded loudly down the stairs, each step jostling Heather enough to make her limbs flail, and the girl's announcement that she was off to visit Danny echoed through the house.

Emily's heart thundered with excitement during the short drive to his house and though the driveway was empty, she parked on the street in front of it. Her boots crunched against snow as she practically skipped up to the door and excitedly knocked. In that last moment, Heather watched her hands smooth down across the sweater and pull at the skirt's hem before she quickly stamped her feet against the door mat to knock loose the clinging bits of snow.

When the door opened, Heather had only a second before she was again being buried against the giant. Though this time since she was attached to the choker, she was pressed into the warm flesh of his neck, where his aftershave filled her nostrils and made her shudder.

“Hey,” the giant's baritone rumbled through Heather's body as the pair pulled apart and the door shut.

“Hey,” Emily replied with a giggle, as she reached into the pocket of her jacket and took out her vape pen, “So are we going down to your basement like we did in high school or...”

“Nah, that's kinda my little brother's space now, ya know?” Danny explained as he lead her toward the stairs, “I hung out down there with him and his friends the night I got into town, it felt... weird now.”

“That sucks but I get it...”

They had made their way halfway up the stairs when Danny paused, “Hey, did you want anything? A drink or something?”

“I'm good for right now,” Emily replied before they continued up.

Heather caught a brief view of the hallway, including a balcony that overlooked the house's entryway, but then the pair were walking into a cavernous bedroom. Emily had barely made it in two steps before she stopped short, causing Heather to flop against the hollow of her throat.

“No way, he can't still be this big,” the disbelieving words rumbled through Heather's body.

Heather's world pitched forward as Emily leaned down, a giggle already escaping her lips. A shrunken young man, probably around Emily and Danny's age, was busy polishing a pair of shoes on the floor. He looked to be a little taller than Siggy and he immediately stumbled back at Emily's presence. The frightened yelp that escaped his lips made Heather wince but it was the way he scrambled forward on hands and knees to bow down before the giantess that made her blush with secondhand embarrassment.

“W-welcome, Emily,” the shrunken man's voice was a stuttering squeak, “Do you want me to take your shoes off for you?”

He flinched back as she lifted her chunky boot up and dangled it over him. “If you think you can, Zach,” she twisted her foot as she spoke, a dark haughty chuckle escaping her lips as she did. He tugged at the boots, grunting and panting, while Emily simply glanced over at Danny, “I can't believe you brought him back with you just for a few days.”

“Oh yeah, I stuffed this little bitch in my carryon,” Danny replied, his approaching footsteps making the shrunken man cower. They both watched Zach struggle before Danny laughed, “God you're such a weakling. It's a little boot, just yank it off.”

The giants laughed while the shrunken man struggled, clearly straining with every tug.

“You're so pathetic,” Emily pressed down with her foot and Heather gasped at the same time the air was knocked from the boy's lungs. He flopped about beneath her boot, his pleas little more than wheezes. “How does it feel, Mr. All-American, being beneath my stupid ugly boots again?” She pressed down harder on the words 'stupid' and 'ugly', “Did you miss it?”

She eased off just so the young man could shout, “Yes, Emily.”

“Fuck,” Emily lifted her foot off of him and then dropped down onto Danny's bed, making Heather bounce against her neck once more, “I forgot how much I hated this little fucker. Just seeing him brings back so much shit from high school.”

The bed groaned as the giant sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, “Sorry, at this point, I've forgotten most of it because well... he's been my little bitch for like four years.”

“Mhmm,” Emily hummed as she put the vape pen to her lips and took a long drag.

The giant took the vape when she passed it to him and they sat there in companionable silence, releasing huge clouds every few seconds. Heather's eyes drooped slightly from the rhythmic sensation of Emily's long tokes but she was jarred back to reality when the giantess bent down and tugged her boots off. She didn't aim for the shrunken man but she certainly didn't try not to hit him when she threw her shoes to the floor and then started to clamber back onto the bed.

The little man's yelp was quickly covered by the groaning bedsprings and Heather found herself staring up at the ceiling. The world shuddered and the bed continued to groan before a shadow played across the world; Danny was laying on his side with an arm wrapped around Emily's waist. His rich baritone rumbled across the sky, “Hey.”

“Hey,” Emily's hand played across his arm before settling on his elbow and leading his arm so that it wrapped around her a little tighter. He cuddled closer and Heather shuddered as the heady scent of his aftershave, deodorant, and natural manly musk rolled over her. His gigantic body lowered further and then Heather could hear the sound of their gigantic lips pressing against each other.

She watched his immense hand easily slide beneath Emily's sweater and rush to her breast. When he squeezed and kneaded it, Emily let out an excited moan before the gigantic pair shifted so she could wrap her arms around his hips.

Heather's world was composed solely of the giants' necks as she squirmed against Emily, aroused by the sound of them making out. Whenever the pair pulled apart for air, she could see Emily's hands rubbing across his waist; playing against his belt, teasingly slipping inside the waistband, and inevitably grabbing him by the belt loops of his jeans and pulling him in close for another kiss. She also could see the bulge that was growing within the giant's pants and she knew that it was a thick beast that was straining against denim.

She let out her own unbidden wanting whine at the same time Emily started to nod her head excitedly. Danny's giant hands tugged down her skirt and then her tights, revealing her bare flesh and the lacy black panties that she had put on that morning.

The world shifted as Emily sat up, her sweater flying up around Heather's world so quickly the tiny woman could do nothing but shout in surprise. Across from her stood the firm muscular chest of Danny, dark manly hairs covered his frame and Emily's fingers ran through them while she let out an excited giggle.

She then dropped her hands to his belt and its jingling drew Heather's gaze.

The thick member flopped out and then instantly stood to attention.

“Fuck,” Emily breathed, the cock looking even larger as her dainty fingers wrapped around it, gently squeezing and then pumping it, “I always knew it had to be big...”

“That's ok, right?” Danny asked, while opening a condom wrapper.

“Definitely,” Emily replied as she laid back down and started to spread her legs.

Danny leaned down and kissed her once more.

The moment he slid inside of her though, Heather could feel the shock go through Emily's body. She had seen and heard the giantess have sex with women several times over the past few months, especially since she had gotten close with Izzy, but she had never been close enough to experience every single one of the giantess's shudders and moans.

Each one of Danny's thrusts rocked Heather about while Emily's pleasure-filled groans rattled her bones. The bed shook beneath them, the whole world seemingly shaking with every one of their movements to Heather while her entire body was overwhelmed by their breathy words. The giant was attentive and kind, constantly asking if what he was doing made Emily feel good and her responses were always an enthusiastic whining 'yes' with only the occasional 'harder' or 'right there' to break it up.

That more than anything made warmth stir within Heather's own loins.

She pulled at the choker while she rubbed her thighs together, desperately wishing that she could finger herself in time with the couple's powerful thrusts. Heather found herself begging the pair to notice her, to play with her, but the pleas fell on deaf ears as the giants fucked, swallowed up entirely by the slapping of flesh against flesh and the hungry kisses they shared.

And then she felt it; a sudden electricity running through Emily's body.

The giantess's orgasmic shout shook Heather so hard that the tiny woman found it difficult to draw breath, especially as she was tossed about by the girl's sudden shudders. Danny continued to pound away for a moment, gasping and grunting as he came a few seconds later, his whole body deflating quickly while Emily's orgasm continued to roll through her for a long moment.

Heather's ears were still ringing as Danny dismounted and stood up while Emily's hand reached to pull him back to the bed. His words sounded almost normal in her ringing ears as he danced away, “Hold on, let me get this cleaned up first.”

He walked to the foot of the bed and then squatted down, “Hey, bitch, get over here...”

Emily's laughter rattled the tiny woman's body and suddenly Heather was rocketing into the sky from the girl sitting up. She couldn't get a clear view because of the bed but she knew that Danny's slave was the one cleaning him up and based on the way that Emily let out a soft excited squeak, she knew that Zach wasn't using a towel.

The giant grinned as he clambered back onto the bed, kissing Emily before the pair laid down beside each other. Heather found herself draped across the boy's shoulder as Emily cuddled against him, her finger making lazy circles in the giant's chest hair.

“Does he do that every time?”

“Every time.”

“Hot.”

The pair laughed, which turned into another brief kiss and finally two long contented sighs.

“Hmm, I don't know about you but I'm kinda hungry after that.”

Emily simply shrugged and then gently bit his neck.

Large powerful fingers slipped around Heather and she stiffened with fear as the giant boomed, “How about I just grab this little snack?”

Heather felt her magnetic manacles start to pull away before Emily's hand pushed his away and she snapped back against the choker. “Nooo,” her whine was almost cutesy, “You can't eat Hot Mom.”

The giant laughed, “Hot Mom?”

“Yeah, it's what I called her before she shrank.”

Heather's racing heart slowed as the giant let out a snort, “That's cute.”

Emily let out a low contented sigh before kissing his jaw, “You're cute.”

“Thanks,” he boomed before kissing the top of her head and tousling her hair, he then reached over to the nighstand and when his hand came back he was taking another long hit from the vape pen. When he released it, he spoke, “Hey, I thought you had a girlfriend at school. Like, I've seen her in your stories or something...”

“Oh,” Emily shrugged, “That's Izzy and... it's not serious.”

If the giant sensed the hurt in Emily's voice, it clearly didn't bother him, “Oh so you guys aren't exclusive?”

Her body shook with a bitter laugh, “Obviously not.”

Danny nodded and took another hit before passing it to Emily, who simply shook her head.

“I'm just glad that your single for once,” she said while cuddling closer, “I feel like we've always been missing each other, you know?”

Danny remained silent.

Heather's own heart started to race at the boy's sudden stillness and she was shaking her head several long agonizing seconds before Emily pulled back from his shoulder. “Danny,” her voice was firm and clearly annoyed, “You and Michelle are broken up, right? You broke up at the start of the semester.”

“Uh, well, we did, yeah,” the giant's voice was no longer commanding or confident, it was the awkward stammering of a boy who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, “But we, um, we got back together around Homecoming...”

“Jesus fucking Christ!” Emily roared and Heather's world became a blur as she launched out of bed and whirled around the room, frantically putting on clothes, “How could you fucking- AH!”

The tiny woman's ears rang like a bomb went off next to her.

This time the pair's enormous words were little more than muffled rumbling, like a parade of trucks going by outside the window. It didn't matter though, Heather knew what they were saying. Danny was trying to convince her that she hadn't just helped him cheat on his girlfriend, probably saying that they hadn't had any conversations about exclusivity, while Emily undoubtedly pointed out that you generally don't expect to have those conversations with someone you were previously exclusive with after you get back together. They roared at each other for a little longer than Heather expected but it ended the only way it could.

Emily stormed out of the house, got into her car, and drove to the nearest parking lot, where she proceeded to cry. All while Heather hung from her neck, her body shaking with each of the girl's ugly choking sobs.



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the holiday and you're staying safe and healthy!

Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 21 by gtswburg

“What a pig,” Lex's voice boomed throughout the room.

Emily had been sullen since the day she had hooked up with Danny. For her last two days at home, Heather could only hang from the girl's neck and watch her parents exchange concerned looks over the giantess's mood. Neither of them said a thing though, they just struggled silently with the fact that something had clearly happened between their daughter and her friend that they would never know about.

Heather found herself lying awake on Emily's nightstand, thinking about her own quiet conversations with her husband when they noticed Zoe started or suddenly stopped talking about a friend. She had reached an age where she wasn't going to tell them everything but it meant that they were helpless to do anything when things went wrong. Seeing those same expressions of worry play across billboard sized faces left her with a deep ache in her chest.

Returning to the house Emily shared with Lex didn't do much to improve her mood. Emily had been the first one to get back and she had spent the night simply moping about. Even when she had shoved Heather down into her panties that night, there had been no passion to it. Her fingers had mechanically rubbed the tiny woman about before they had simply retreated with the giantess letting out a long sigh.

Heather had begun to fear that the giantess would mope about until the next semester started but then Lex had returned home. The giant's thunderous entrance had perked Emily up instantly and within ten minutes they were both sitting on the couch, trading stories about their time at home.

A vast tupperware container filled with leftover cookies formed a barrier between where Heather had been deposited while Emily sat on the couch half-watching reality tv while scrolling through her phone and where Siggy now stood servicing Lex's thick-soled Doc Martens. The shrunken woman hadn't spent much time around her fellow slave since shrinking but she found herself cowering away from her despite the huge plastic wall between them.

Siggy now towered over her, easily a little over double her height, and though she wasn't anywhere near large enough to make the coffee table tremble, Heather couldn't help but notice how loud her bare feet were when they slapped against the hardwood. The girl's hazel eyes kept drifting toward her and then her lips would crack a faint smile before she returned her attention to her master's soles and dug out dirt from the thick tread. Every time it made Heather look pleadingly at their gigantic owners but the pair was too deep in their conversation to notice.

“Not telling me was bad enough,” Emily smacked her hand against her thigh in frustration, “But it was trying to tell me that everything was fine afterward that really pissed me off.”

“It's just messed up, like, you cheated on your girlfriend, bro, just admit it,” Lex shook their head while running a hand through their curly platinum blonde lockes. They then sighed, “Are you going to tell her?”

“I don't know,” Emily deflated against the couch and stuffed her hands into the pockets of the hoodie she had been wearing since getting home, “I know that I probably should but I barely know her and I feel like if I just messaged her out of the blue she'd either never see it or immediately think I was a psycho.”

“Ugh, that is a really good point.”

“And I don't need her getting angry with me because her boyfriend is shitty, you know?” Emily brushed her fingers against her cheeks and Heather winced when she saw the tears the girl was blinking away, “I don't want her to think that I'm some slut or something...”

“Hey,” the world shook as Lex took their feet off the coffee table and sat up. They immediately wrapped their arms around Emily and pulled her into a tight embrace. Emily sniffled as she sunk into her roommate's chest while Lex gently rubbed her back, “You're not a slut. A shitty cowardly fuck lied to you to get into your pants. And the fact that it was a lie of omission makes it worse, he knew that if he told you then you wouldn't have done it. It's one hundred percent his fault.”

Heather watched the pink half of Emily's hair sway back and forth from her nodding.

After another sniffle, the girl boomed, “So you think I should tell her?”

“I don't know,” Lex gave her another tight hug before grinning, “I think we're going to need a drink to figure this out.”

“That is a great idea,” Emily said with a forced laugh.

The world shook as the pair stood and walked off, not even glancing at their slaves as they went.

“Can I at least see her Insta while we decide?” Lex asked.

“I do follow her on there or at least one of my accounts does...”

Heather found herself drifting toward the edge of the coffee table, straining to catch more of the distant but still thunderous conversation when a shadow fell across her world. She turned to see that Siggy had rounded the tupperware and was now towering over her, that strange smirk on her face as she looked down at Heather.

“You know,” her fingers drummed against the plastic container as she casually rested her hip against it, “I haven't shrunk at all since the first time. I'm the exact same size I was when Master first found me.”

“Th-that's good,” Heather gave a weak smile but she couldn't keep her voice from wavering with fear.

“If I had shrunk as much as you did, I'd honestly start to get worried,” the comparatively giant girl shrugged her immense shoulders before bending down to reach into the container. There was a faint crumbling noise and then she lifted a fist-sized crumb up to her lips. The cookie crunched loudly when she bit into it and she smiled as she chewed, “At this rate, you might be decorating a toe ring by the summer.”

Heather thought back to the shrunken person that Izzy wore and immediately shuddered at the thought of a similar spherical prison that could be set into a ring. Either on a toe or a finger, her life would be a never ending rollercoaster of world-blurring movement.

“Don't worry though,” Siggy stepped forward, little bits of crumb rained down on Heather as she loomed above the shorter woman. A thick hand settled atop her head and tousled her hair, forcing her to stumble, “I'll make sure your little home is nice and pretty for Emily, you know, when they start sharing me again.”

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment while Siggy's hand rested on her skull, the girl's sizable fingers gently massaging the top of her head. Heather didn't try to look up as she stammered out, “T-th-thank you, Siggy.”

“You know, I thought...” The fingers slowly stopped and Siggy sighed, “I kind of figured you'd get smaller again and I kept telling myself it'd be great because then they'd start sharing me again plus if you were running around smaller than me it'd almost be like I was...”

She trailed off and Heather bit her lip, easily understanding what the girl was going to say.

“But I can't really feel like that ever again, can I? Even if you get small enough that I can hold you in my hand, I'll still just be...” the girl's whole body seemed to deflate before she said, “Siggy.”

Despite the distant sound of their owners booming voices, Heather found herself squirming at the sudden silence that grew between her and Siggy. Clearing her throat and stepping out from beneath the girl's powerful hand, she suddenly asked, “Do you even want to be like that again?”

“It'd be...” Siggy's lips twisted in frustration and then she shook her head, “No, no I don't. If I could just magically be big again, like, if I woke up and this was all some terrible dream, I'd probably want to help shrinkees. I just miss feeling powerful and... free.” She then looked down at Heather and shook her head, “Like, they gave you clothes again, they've never done that for me.”

Heather looked down at the swiftly sewn together dress that Emily had left on her and her cheeks flushed once more, “Emily's mom didn't want her wearing me when I was... naked.”

“Lex's mother always tries to offer me clothes but Lex won't put them on me,” Siggy said while settling down, their back resting against the tupperware, “They told her this year that they think it's cringe when people put clothes on their pets.”

Heather found herself walking forward, her hand reaching out to comfort the much larger girl only for the floor to shake from the approach of Lex and Emily. The giantess's spirits seemed higher as ice cubes tinkled against each other in her glass and the burning scent of her stiff drink assaulted Heather's nostrils when Emily bent forward. “Aw, were you and Siggy talking about your Christmases too, Hot Mom?”

“Y-yes, Emily,” she called up just as the girl's finger played against her stomach, making her stumble about.

“As long as they weren't sneaking cookies,” Lex boomed.

Siggy immediately stood up and shook her head, “No, Master, I would never.”

Lex's finger played against the girl's head before drifting down and poking her flat stomach, “No, you're a good girl who knows she can only have cookies when her Master says.”

“I am,” Siggy beamed up, “I know that I can only have cookies with your permission!”

“Aw, let them have one,” Emily cooed, “They can share it.”

Lex's hand lifted a cookie from the tupperware and then they loudly bit into it. Crumbs rained as the cookie was snapped in half and the giant dropped it down between the two shrunken women. “They can have half,” Lex said as they chewed, “But only because Siggy was so good on the plane today.”

“Well, Hot Mom can have as much as she wants because she's always a good little girl,” Emily cooed while her finger ran up and down Heather's back, making her shudder in pleasure.

As Heather started to move toward the cookie, which still glistened with some of Lex's saliva, the giant's voice stopped her in an instant, “Aren't you worried that if she eats too many she'll pop right out of her new dress.”

Heather's face burned bright pink and she found her hands immediately moving to smooth out the wrinkles in the snug piece of clothing that Emily's mother had made her.

“Her what?” Emily asked as she chewed her own cookie, “Oh, wow, I had completely forgotten about that thing. I thought Hot Mom had taken it off after we got home yesterday.”

The couch groaned as the pair sat down and Heather scurried to the cookie.

The gingersnap was tough for her to break a piece off of but Siggy's larger hands created large enough fissures from snatching her own chunks that Heather managed to get a sizable piece. She bit into it and almost immediately reared back from the burst of wintry spices.

“They're my favorite,” Siggy whispered between bites, “The sweeter ones are too much at our size...”

Emily's booming voice rolled over Heather's response, “Oh no, no, my Mom made it because apparently I can't wear a naked shrinkee in Church.”

“But doesn't that girl you went to high school with,” Lex snapped their fingers, “The one you've shown me pictures of, she's really rich and annoying...”

“Julia DeMarco!” Emily's shout made both Heather and Siggy wince, “Yes! She wore three! Two strapped down on her feet and then one in the middle of her cleavage, all of them naked in the middle of Christmas Eve Mass, and no one batted an eye.”

“People need to get over it. Like, shrinkees look weird in clothes in general but when you're wearing them?”

“Exactly, unless you have enough money to buy your shrinkees outfits that match all your outfits, they will look way better naked,” Emily sighed and then took a long sip of her drink, “Plus, Hot Mom does go with a lot of what I wear, she's this nice little pop of white among all my darker clothes, plus her hair is such a great color.”

Heather tried to keep chewing but her stomach twisted uncomfortably the more she listened to the pair. Across the cookie, Siggy shifted awkwardly, and Heather didn't need to look up to know that the girl was blushing from secondhand embarrassment.

“I still can't believe she just walked right up to our door,” Lex chuckled.

“Yeah, I really lucked out,” a shadow passed over the world as Emily snatched another cookie from the container. Powdered sugar fell down against Heather when the girl gently tousled her hair before the hand rose back into the sky and popped the treat into her distant maw.

The gigantic pair munched and sipped without saying a word for a moment before Lex suddenly said, “So you want her to ditch the dress?”

“Yeah, especially since it's way too Christmasy for her to keep wearing.”

Lex snapped their fingers loudly and then their voice echoed in command, “Take it off her, Siggy.”

The shrunken girl suddenly coughed, the shock of the command making her briefly choke on the cookie. She looked up at Lex while Heather's heart leapt into her throat. “M-master?” The girl said when she finally managed to take a breath.

“Just rip it off,” Lex boomed.

“Yeah, our fingers are all sticky and coated in sugar,” Emily added.

Heather started to shake and she looked up at Siggy, who stared down at her with helpless fear etched across her face. When the girl stood up, Heather reflexively cowered and swore she could feel the hardwood tremble beneath Siggy's first step.

“Stand up,” Siggy whispered.

There was no way for Heather to hide the hurt in her voice, “Why?”

“Cause I think I can just rip the seam apart, it'll be quick,” Siggy replied.

Nodding, Heather forced herself to rise to her feet and she braced herself.

“Turn around first.”

Lex's words made both shrunken women stiffen.

“Yeah,” Emily giggled, “We can't see.”

Forcing herself to walk, Heather moved around Siggy in a circle while the girl pivoted about to face the giants. Heather lifted her head to stare up into their faces, expecting to find lust or arousal, but instead simply seeing eyes that were glazed over from the weed they had been smoking earlier and the half-empty drinks in their hands. The giants grinned down at her, barely suppressing their giggles at the sight before them.

Siggy's powerful fingers dug between her flesh and the fabric, making her wince while the girl adjusted her grip. Thankfully though, she could already feel the threads stretching just from the slight pressure Siggy exerted. With a single yank, threads snapped apart and Heather jumped in surprise, a frightened yelp bursting from her lips.

Chilly air pressed against her skin while Emily and Lex laughed down at her.

She barely had time to register the humiliation that flooded her tiny body before Emily's hand engulfed her world and ripped her into the heavens.

“There she is,” Emily's rum-soaked breath washed over Heather, “My sexy little shrinkee.”

Immense lips pressed against Heather's chest, pummeling her with each kiss before she was dropped down the front of Emily's hoodie to land amidst her cleavage, where she remained for the rest of the night while the giantess's words rumbled through her.



End Notes:

Happy new year, everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the holiday and you're staying safe and healthy!

Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 22 by gtswburg

Over the last few weeks of Emily's winter break, Heather felt like she had finally adjusted to her new size.

While she was no longer able to drag the girl's immense clothes around her room, which meant that more often than not the giantess's floor was a strange landscape of wool mountains and denim hills, Heather was able to do almost everything she did before. Cleaning the girl's footwear took far longer and left her sweaty and aching but it could still be done. The same was true of tending to her nails or unsightly hairs or massaging her immense feet.

Perhaps most importantly, her tiny hands were still capable of stimulating the giantess's anatomy. Whether she was licking away at a nipple that was the same size as her face or vigorously kneading Emily's now sizable clitoris, Heather could make her entire world shake with the girl's orgasmic moans.

It was utterly terrifying, the way the living ground of Emily's body would tense and shudder when she came. Heather never felt smaller in the girl's presence than when she was at the mercy of her orgasm. Even when the girl put on her biggest boots and shook the world with an errant tap of her foot, it was nothing in comparison to being kept prone by the giantess's pleasure-filled moans. Yet, no matter how scary it was, it was also the part of the day that Heather looked forward to the most, since there was no greater thrill in her life than getting to feel that energy roil through her unfathomably large owner.

And the knowledge that she made the mountainous girl shake and shudder in such a way left her own womanhood tingling with excitement.

All of it combined to make Heather almost feel comfortable with her new shrunken stature. Even when she found herself instinctively cowering when Siggy strolled by while working on her own tasks or the way she had to crane her neck back to see the tops of Lex's toes when the giant inevitably kicked their feet up on the coffee table. She at least knew what her place was in the enormous terrifying world.

When the semester started up again in earnest though, Heather was reminded very quickly of the other role that she now had to play as a piece of Emily's jewelry.

Every time the girl went to campus, Heather would find herself dangling from somewhere on her immense body. Most often, she was attached to a necklace but once she had found herself awkwardly swinging from Emily's wrist, which made her dazed and nauseous for the entire day. The only benefit of that harrowing afternoon was that the giant girl had decided afterward that Heather was 'too big' to hang from her wrist all day and she hadn't reached for the bracelet ever since.

The experiment had done nothing to make Emily reconsider wearing her at all though.

Heather had never felt so exposed in her life. Every time that Emily went to campus, she could feel the enormous eyes of giants on her.

Most people either gave her looks of pity or a smug smirk, which she assumed depended entirely on whether they knew how easily they could end up hanging from a person's neck. Some of them looked at her with a strange lust or hunger, which left her squirming in discomfort. Occasionally, the giants were already checking Emily out before their eyes lingered on the naked woman dangling between her breasts. Others though were simply interested in her tiny body and their eyes raked over her like she was nothing more than a slab of meat that had been set before them.

The worst though were the giants who didn't seem to register her at all.

To them, she was clearly no different than any other accessory that Emily wore. She was just an ornament that helped to create the whole outfit, and therefore she wasn't worth any more thought or acknowledgment than one of the girl's rings or what color eyeshadow she had worn that day. The way their eyes simply slid over her made Heather feel smaller than she already was, as if she were just a bug beneath the notice of such powerful beings.

It was normally as these thoughts weighed on her that Emily's fingers would find her.

The first time that it had happened, Heather had stirred with excitement because she had assumed that Emily would inevitably play with her in class like she did at home. But instead of rubbing her crotch or playing with her breasts, Emily just twisted her about. It was an idle unconscious movement, no different from the girl tapping a pen against a notebook or her drumming her fingers against her laptop. Heather would be forced to bite her lip to keep from shouting as she was lifted up and around the girl's necklace, weaved through her fingers, and then dropped to fall back down to her chest.

Then after a few seconds, it would start up again.

The giantess, Heather quickly came to realize, became bored in class very easily.

At first, when Heather struggled to follow along to the lectures or booming class discussions, she assumed Emily was bored was because the material was dry but it quickly became apparent to her that Emily was absorbing all of it. In the moments when she was allowed to simply hang unmolested, she could see the girl's meticulous notes, which seemed to be mostly written in some kind of shorthand that the tiny woman couldn't parse. And she often heard Emily speak up in class, her voice rumbling through Heather's body, so she knew that the giantess understood it. It dawned on Heather that Emily was simply that intelligent or good of a student that she quickly became bored because she already understood the material that the rest of her classmates struggled to grasp or got bogged down in dissecting.

She was just miles ahead of them, as much an intellectual titan as she was a physical one.

The realization left Heather stunned, especially because the giantess would inevitably lift her up toward her dark painted lips and then simply slide her between them. Heather was forced to stifle her yelps as Emily's powerful tongue wrapped around her and her sharp teeth settled gently around her midsection. She trembled with fear, knowing that one errant movement of the giantess's jaw could snap her in half. The huge lips would settle around her shoulders then purse around her head before a powerful suction threatened to rip her deep down Emily's gullet.

When it finally came to an end, she would plow against Heather's feet with the tip of her tongue, slowly pushing her out before pulling her back in with a single slurp. She suckled on Heather like she was a piece of candy, again and again, her eyes glazed over as she watched her classmates argue. Occasionally her fingers flashed against her laptop's keyboard when one of the other giants made what she considered a decent point but for the most part she just sat there, toying with Heather to keep herself occupied. There was never any guarantee that Heather would be pushed out after the class was over either, Emily would just rise up, gather her things and stroll out with a tiny woman trapped between her lips.

Heather expected to see looks of shock on some of the enormous faces that passed her by but the more time she spent riding along through Emily's normal life, the more aware she became of just how commonplace shrinkees were on the college campus.

She had always heard that younger generations, those that had come of age as shrinking became more prevalent or who had grown up in a world where it had always existed, had a much more casual view of shrinkees. When she had seen Emily and her friends play 'Wishbone' together on Halloween, and listened to Izzy describe her shrunken slave ring, Heather had thought that she had understood it but she began to realize how off the mark she had been.

Shrunken people were a regular fashion accessory at Emily's school; dangling from ears and necks, lashed down to shoes, and sometimes even tied up in what were obviously custom designed harnesses. Emily passed by classmates who popped tiny people into their mouths like they were snacks, even making a game of it where they tried to throw the tiny person into each other's mouths. She regularly heard the loud slap of someone's shoe hitting pavement and when she looked toward the sound, Heather would see viscera clinging to a sole or blood being scraped across grass. They were all brutal, and from what Siggy had told her, Heather knew that they couldn't all be Immune.

They were simply going along with the casual cruelty without a second thought.

Then there were the larger shrinkees that she saw cowering in people's rooms when Emily visited friends who lived in the on-campus dormitories. Most of them were around Siggy's height and clearly engaged in the same embarrassing tasks that Heather had become accustomed to over the past several months. However, she also saw one or two people standing at her own previous size that struggled to keep up with their immense owners, who inevitably sighed or rolled their eyes when they looked back to see the tiny person trailing behind them either simply because of the difference in their sizes or more likely because the shrinkee was weighed down by some impossible load.

All of the giants had grown up in a world where shrinkees were a class of people who were literally underfoot. The more she thought about it, the more she realized how foolish she had been to go to Emily and Lex for help. It didn't matter what their politics were or how society treated them for being queer, none of those ideas extended to shrinkees and never would for their generation.

These thoughts constantly swirled through her head and they were only intensified by the deep discussions of history and economics that roared through her world during the day. She couldn't escape the constant examination of her place in the world as Emily's fingers inevitably picked her up and started to tumble her about once more.

Heather barely grunted when she was dropped from Emily's grasp to smack down against the girl's hoodie. Snow still blanketed the town even though they were fast approaching March and most days she found herself shivering while she cleaned dirty snow out from her owner's tread and the giant girl sat bundled up in pajamas and blankets. Far below, the girl's slip-on Vans squeaked across the floor, which reminded Heather that she would probably spend most of the night massaging Emily's toes through thick socks while the girl complained about them being cold and that she should not have canvas shoes to walk through snow.

The tiny woman tried to cuddle deeper into Emily's chest to brace herself for the cold air that would inevitably bite into her skin when the girl stepped out of the building. The movement brought Emily's fingers up to her body, where they squeezed her while the giantess's gaze remained focused on the phone in her other hand.

Heather began to rise and her eyes widened as she saw Emily's lips begin to open, the dark cavern of her mouth stretching to swallow her while the giantess became lost in thought.

And then Heather was being tossed about as Emily bumped into someone.

The world was nothing more than a blur and the roar of two feminine shouts echoing through the cavernous hall. Heather went weightless for a terrifying moment before gravity yanked her back down and slammed her into Emily's left tit, which knocked the air from her lungs and left her momentarily stunned.

“Oh my God, I'm so sorry,” thundered a woman whose frame darkened Heather's world.

“It's ok, I was looking at my phone, it's my own-” Emily stopped mid-sentence as she took the offered hand, “Olivia?”

“Emily?”

Heather was again tossed about as her owner was hauled back up to her feet and when everything settled, she found herself staring into a chest adorned in a dark green sweater with a sporty-looking leather jacket layered over it. The girl was only a few inches taller than Emily but the cigarette jeans she wore seemed to stretch her frame, making her appear even more enormous than she was to Heather. There was a smile on her bright red lips and her angular face was lit up as her eyes roved up and down Emily's frame, only briefly pausing on Heather's body.

“I thought you were still in Paris,” Emily boomed and the tiny woman could feel the girl's heart beat a little faster beneath her.

“Nope, it was just for last semester and well the summer before that...” Her head tilted, her straight silky hair sweeping across her shoulders before she shrugged, “It doesn't really matter, I've been back since the holidays.”

“Wow, that's crazy, I almost didn't recognize you without your...” Emily's hand reached up but then stopped short of touching the dark blonde strands.

“Oh yeah, I realized really quickly that the people I was working with were not going to treat me seriously if I came into the archives with a pink mohawk and a vest covered in patches,” she frowned, “And it probably won't fly at Columbia either.”

“You got into Columbia for grad school?” Emily squealed before the other girl could even nod, “Congratulations!”

Heather had no time to prepare herself before she was buried agianst Olivia's chest. The girl's warm floral perfume filled her nostrils and as the hug lingered, the tiny woman realized that she could hear the other giantess's heart thundering above her, just as quick and excited as Emily's was.

Olivia's hands trailed down Emily's arms as they pulled apart, “You don't think I look lame now, right?”

“No, never,” Emily gushed, “I love this, you look professional but in a badass way, like how I'd expect a cool assassin to look.”

Olivia giggled and pink color flushed into her cheeks. She started to open her mouth to speak when she was interrupted by an alarm on her phone, “Oh jeez, I actually have to run, I'm TA-ing for Harbeck and I'm supposed to be leading a discussion section right now.”

“Oh that sucks,” Heather's world shifted as Emily's shoulders slumped, “I mean, it's cool that you're a TA and stuff but-”

“Yeah, I wish I could stay longer,” Olivia took half-a-step back before she paused, “Um, we should get coffee sometime, like, soon.”

“Definitely.”

“My number hasn't changed by the way.” She said with a wink before finally walking off, her flats clacking loudly against the floor.

Emily stood there for a long moment, her heart rumbling against Heather's tiny body, before she finally looked down at the hoodie and loose jeans she was wearing. “Of course, the day I run into Olivia is a day when I look like shit,” Emily's hand wrapped around Heather and gave another playful squeeze, “And she was looking hot as hell.”

The girl sighed as she started to walk, “I guess that's just always the way of things, huh, Hot Mom?”

Heather knew the question was rhetorical, even before she found herself once more sliding past Emily's lips to feel her tongue wrapping around her tiny frame. Except this time, the tip of her tongue spread Heather's legs apart and found her womanhood in an instant.

Emily's moan echoed around Heather's tiny body, covering her own sudden gasp of pleasure before the giantess stepped out into the cold winter day.



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 23 by gtswburg

“Olivia,” Lex thundered from where they sat at their desk, tinkering with something, “Olivia with the mohawk?”

“Yes,” Emily boomed from the kitchen.

Heather and Siggy were both on the floor, working in tandem to buff Emily's tall white leather boots. Even with the larger girl helping, Heather found herself panting and sweating as she struggled with the sizable rag.

“She's taking you out,” Lex snorted, “Did she actually say she was taking you out? Like, she said the words, 'I'm taking you out on a date and I am paying'?”

“Yes!”

Heather winced from Emily's thunderous response.

The floor shook as she walked back into the room, her legs clad in patterned tights that disappeared into a black form fitting sheath dress. She stared at Lex with her arms crossed, “Why are you saying it like that? Like it's so crazy that Olivia would take me out on a date.”

“It's not the date part that's weird,” Lex threw up their hands, “It's the paying part. I remember when you guys hung out a lot in sophomore year and I don't remember her ever paying for anything.”

“Oh my God,” Emily rolled her eyes, “This is still about the beer isn't it?”

The floor rumbled as Emily walked back into the kitchen.

“She drank half the case!” Lex's voice made both Siggy and Heather clutch their ears while they stomped after Emily, who was already laughing, “And she was always doing stuff like that...”

Siggy frowned as she watched the giant chase after Emily, who was cleaning up in the kitchen after baking that afternoon. Heather looked up at the towering girl and curiosity forced the question past her lips, “Do you know what they're talking about?”

The girl nodded as she reached up to wipe down the tallest part of Emily's boots, “When they were sophomores, Master would buy beer when they were home in Canada and bring it back to school. One night, Master and Emily hosted a movie marathon in their dorm and Olivia showed up empty-handed and drank most of the beer. The next day, Master was pissed and they got into a fight with Emily about it...”

She shuddered as she remembered it, “Whenever Olivia visited the room after that, if Master wasn't there, she'd always...” She lifted her foot and mimed kicking it out, “She never actually hit me but I always thought, every time, that she wouldn't be able to stop and I'd be crushed by her big dirty boots...”

Heather winced as she imagined it and then remembered all the countless crushings she had witnessed on campus over the past few weeks.

“And she would laugh every time, like it was the funniest thing in the world,” she frowned, “And Emily would laugh too even though she would pick me up and give me a hug while telling Olivia not to hurt me...”

Heather stiffened as she thought about all the times that Emily had playfully protected her from other giants, all while doing almost nothing to actually stop them from doing anything to her. Looking up, Heather could see the recognition in the girl's hazel eyes but neither of them said a word.

The conversation continued to boom in the kitchen and Siggy slowly went back to work while Heather sat at the toe of the boot, unable to stop thinking about how being at Emily's mercy also meant being at the mercy of anybody she dated. It was hard enough to also be the occasional plaything of Lex and their girlfriend but Lex didn't go along with anything Kelsey suggested the way Emily appeased her own partners. She had simply nodded along when Izzy made Heather lick her shoes clean and when Danny had suggested eating her, Emily had giggled while barely batting his hand away.

Her little body began to shake as she wondered just how far Emily would let someone she dated go when it came to her. It made her ask just how much Emily actually cared about her, the pet that she named 'Hot Mom.'

The thought widened in her chest like a gaping wound, making it difficult to breathe.

“Just behave when she gets here,” Emily boomed as she walked into the room and scooped up one of her boots. Siggy's yelp from being battered aside was lost in the sound of the giants sitting back down in their respective chairs. As Emily zipped the boot up, she glanced at the two shrunken women on the floor, “Is the other one finished yet?”

Heather scrambled forward, wiping down the thick black sole while Siggy did the same far overhead. Above them, Emily let out an annoyed sigh and then reached for the choker on her desk, which she quickly secured around her throat.

“It is a date though, right?” Any trace of humor or old resentment was gone from Lex's voice, instead there was only concern.

“Yes, it's actually a date.”

“I'm just saying that she used to invite you to lots of stuff that sounded like dates and turned out to not be,” they sighed, “And going to a movie is one of those things where maybe it'll be a date or maybe there will be six other people there when you get there and she won't even sit next to you.”

“I know,” Emily growled as she grabbed the other boot, once more ignoring the way both Heather and Siggy stumbled back from the sudden movement. Leather creaked and she pulled the zipper up so fast that Heather flinched, “But it's actually a date. We're going to see that French movie that's playing at the arthouse theater in town.”

“Wait the one that's...” Lex trailed off but Heather watched the smile spread across their face.

“Yes,” Emily's cheeks began to burn bright red as Lex giggled, “Just say it.”

“So gay.”

“Yes, I know,” Emily rolled her eyes but she was smiling and giggling as well, “That's why I'm excited because Olivia is taking me on a very adult very gay date. I think she really matured during her study abroad.”

Heather slowly rose to her feet only to be snatched up by Emily's powerful fingers.

“But I bet you miss her mohawk though.”

Heather had grown so used to being worn that she didn't even grunt as she was magnetically attached to the choker but she did gasp when Emily's fingers ran up and down her body. The lust in the girl's voice rumbled through her whole frame, “God, that mohawk was so hot. You cannot tell me it wasn't.”

“Oh, I've always thought Olivia was hot,” Lex shook their head and snapped their fingers, which brought Siggy rushing up to their socked feet. As the shrunken girl began to peel the long socks off and start to massage the giant's arches, they continued, “It's literally everything else about her that got her on my shit list.”

“Well, you can take Olivia off the list now, ok?”

Lex said nothing.

“I will litreally bake you a humble pie to eat when you realize you're wrong.”

“I'll be waiting,” Lex replied with a smirk.

Emily's frustration rattled Heather's body but before she could say anything, a knock thundered at the door. The world swung about and the tiny woman noticed Emily's lips flapping above in her periphery, most likely reminding Lex to be nice as the giantess crossed to the front door.

Cold air blasted into Heather's shrunken body, making her shiver and squirm against Emily's throat. “Hey,” Olivia's voice roared a second before her body rushed in close, the sound of lips quickly pressing against lips above made Heather's eyes widen and her jaw dropped when the pair pulled apart and she could feel Emily unconsciously lean in for more.

“Hi,” the girl's voice was breathy.

“I, uh,” plastic crinkled and floral scents assaulted Heather's tiny nose. Looking down, she saw a forest-like bouquet stretching below her. “I brought flowers,” Olivia's voice was faltering and nervous, “That's not, like, lame, right?”

Heather's whole body swayed from Emily swallowing the lump that had most likely appeared in her throat. “Flowers are never lame,” Emily said as she took the bouquet and lifted it to her nose, her boots thundered across the house as she called back, “I'm just going to put these in some water.”

Olivia followed Emily but paused when she saw Lex, awkwardly greeting the giant while Emily walked into the kitchen. Fingers immediately rushed into Heather's world and she squirmed as Emily played with her tiny body.

“Fuck, Hot Mom,” Emily cooed, “No one's ever brought me flowers. My prom date didn't even get me a corsaige...”

Heather couldn't stop the frown from appearing on her lips as the fingers drifted away to grab a glass vase that sat on a high out-of-the-way shelf. Excitement radiated off of Emily as she quickly transferred the flowers into the vase, humming the whole time, and Heather found herself struggling to think when a date had brought her flowers. She frowned as she realized that if anyone had done it before she had met Jason, she would have had nowhere to put them, and by the time her and Jason had graduated college they were past the flower-buying stage.

He had bought her flowers throughout their relationship but they were always part of a gift, never some spur of the moment surprise. Her frown deepened the more she thought about it, especially as she realized that Jason hadn't bought her flowers, even as part of a gift, in many years.

Emily practically skipped back into the room and Heather found herself trying to sink into the girl's neck, desperately trying to absorb some of her sudden joy to ward off the thoughts that swirled in her head. The world blurred once more as Emily snatched her flight jacket off the back of her chair and slipped it on before immediately sliding her arms around one of Olivia's, “Are you ready?”

The pair said a quick goodbye to Lex and then a moment later they were striding out into the cold, leaving Heather wishing that Emily had worn her gold necklace instead. She gazed down longingly at where the girl's chest was covered by her jacket and desperately tried to stretch her body into it but the neckline was too low.

The movement drew Emily's attention and when her hand lifted off of Olivia's arm, the other giantess's eyes were suddenly on her. Before Emily's hand reached her, longer fingers were wrapping around Heather's body, filling it with warmth while also making her squirm in fear, uncertain what the girl would do with the power behind each of her digits.

“Is this Hot Mom?” Olivia asked with a gentle squeeze that made Heather yelp, “I thought she was a lot bigger than this.”

She could see Emily's hand wrap around Olivia's but instead of pulling it away, the girl gently guided the other giantess's fingers to a less oppressive position. Heather breathed again while Emily giggled, “Well, she was when I first got her but she just kept shrinking, the poor thing.”

Heather found her cheeks flushing as the giant girls talked about her.

“Well, at least she's a super cute size now,” Olivia's fingers retreated, letting Heather slump back down against Emily's throat before her long index finger ran down Heather's tiny body, “And she looks great on you.”

“Th-thanks,” Emily giggled as she cuddled back closer to the enormous girl.

The thunderous conversation around Heather turned back to other topics while the shrunken woman was left thinking about the way Olivia had grabbed her without so much as even asking permission. In some ways, Heather had grown used to the way enormous people simply assumed they could do whatever they wished with her but there was usually some kind of deferrence paid to Emily. Even when Izzy had commanded her, she would occasionally glance at Emily just to make sure she hadn't overstepped.

Olivia however didn't seem to care.

Unable to angle herself to get a better look at the girl, Heather had to simply listen to her to develop some sense of her. Olivia spent most of the walk to the theater talking about her time in Paris and answering Emily's questions about it. They started to compare their experiences in Europe, since apparently Emily had been several times with her parents, while Olivia only got to go because of the study abroad program.

A strange feeling came over Heather as she realized that both of the enormous college girls had seen more of the world than she had. She had never done a study abroad in college, the only traveling she had done at that age was when she went to Mexico for spring break but that hadn't been a particularly culturally adventurous trip. She and Jason had spent most of their early twenties working and saving for their wedding and then the house. When other friends of theirs started taking advantage of cheap fares to Iceland and London, Zoe was starting school and their lives were hectic. They had taken her to see lots of places in the US but they had never found the time to make a big trip out of the country.

Silent tears welled in Heather's eyes as she realized that Olivia and Emily had shifted to speaking in French, with Olivia gently correcting her pronunciation and helping her remember words and conjugations.

If she ever saw the world now, it would be from somewhere on Emily's immense body.

The realization made her slump against the giantess's skin and she let the tears flow down her cheeks. No great sobs escaped her lips but her body trembled from the horrifying shock. There was a strange finality to it that made her think about the fact that her life truly was over and that any new experience she had was something that would only occur if Emily decided to take her along. And the girl could just as easily decide to leave her behind.

Heather's entire existence was left to the whim of a girl half her age.

The tiny woman was so lost in this reality that she didn't even notice the pair were at the theater until they were sitting down. The cavernous room was more than half-empty and as Heather took it in, she remembered that they were at the arthouse cinema in town rather than the huge multiplex outside of it. No one entered after them and the lights dimmed relatively quickly, plunging the world into darkness until the previews began.

Heather's whole world shifted as Emily leaned her head against Olivia's shoulder and the tiny woman saw the vast shadow of the girl's arm wrapping across Emily's shoulders. The soft sound of lips smacking echoed above her before being drowned out by trailers for various biopics and serious films that were no doubt earning Oscar buzz. However, the stirring portrayals and beautifully shot scenes didn't draw the gazes of either of the giantesses looming over Heather.

Only the actual movie starting pulled their lips apart, though her world shuddered from the pair shifting in their seats to get as close as the old theater's armrests would allow. Dangling from Emily's neck, her view at an awkward angle, Heather simply took a deep breath and tried to enjoy the movie but at her size the screen was so big that she had difficulty making out the subtitles that stretched across it. Even though she knew that Emily and Olivia were in the back row, at Heather's size she still felt like she was seated directly in front of the screen.

Shutting her eyes, Heather tried to relax but the moment she started to fall asleep was when the first gunshot in the film rang out, jolting Emily and thus battering Heather against the giantess's neck. Her eyes forced open, Heather found herself staring at an utterly immense half-naked woman looming on the screen, a voice-over thundering through the theater loud enough to make her ears ache.

This was not the slow paced French romance that Heather had assumed it would be based on the fact that the two giantesses were on a date. It was an erotic thriller about a rich Parisian woman who killed her husband and then falls in love with a local police woman in the small town she flees to. With every tense twist and steamy sex scene, Emily's heart beat faster, her pulse shuddering through the choker.

As the film approached its climax, Heather heard fabric rustle beneath her.

She peered down and saw Olivia's hand slipping beneath the hem of Emily's skirt.

Her whisper was still loud enough that the shrunken woman could hear it over the booming movie and though the words were in French, Heather knew that Olivia was telling Emily what she was about to do.

The girl let out a low excited whine and warm air that smelled of coffee and cigarettes rushed over Heather's world. Olivia's lips were pressing against Emily's neck a moment later, kissing and biting it while her fingers worked Emily's womanhood far below.

Heather cringed as the soft wet lips pressed against her, engulfing half her body at a time and leaving her completely coated in the girl's saliva. She coughed and gagged but neither girl said a thing as Emily tilted her head to draw Olivia's lips to her own.

Her entire world was composed of Emily and Olivia's immense bodies.

Their kissing drowned out the movie and their ecstatic moans soon rattled her tiny frame.

Heather's whole world shook while Emily let out a low, almost painful, noise as she clearly struggled not to scream when Olivia made her come.

The giantess retreated while Emily sucked in air, her chest heaving as she came down.

But Olivia's fingers, which reeked of Emily's sex, rushed in a moment later.

She smeared the slick juices across Heather's body, mingling them with the already drying saliva that clung to her skin. The tiny woman gagged again but Emily didn't seem to notice as she melted against the other giantess, who gave her another gentle kiss on the top of her head before they both turned their attention back to the movie.



End Notes:

Happy start of the week everyone!

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 24 by gtswburg

Heather had a front row seat to all of Emily and Olivia's dates.

Her little ears had rung when they had gone to a concert together, their bodies gyrating against each other while the band's music roared from amplifiers bigger than any skyscraper could hope to be. She had swung from Emily's necklace over multiple meals, both in the campus dining halls and at various restaurants, her body aching with hunger as she watched huge forkfuls of food fly past her into her owner's waiting maw. And she had been set down on every possible surface when the pair simply chilled at Emily's or in Olivia's dorm room, watching them watch tv while cuddled up and sharing the occasional brief kiss.

It was strange to watch them both become more comfortable with each other, while also still giggling and excited just to be around each other. Heather began to wonder if they had always been like that but while she was aware that the two had been friends for a while, she was fairly certain they hadn't dated.

And she knew that the question would never be seriously answered by any of the titanic beings around her. Heather doubted that even Siggy would be willing to explain more of the giantesses' history with each other to her, since she spent most of the time when Olivia was around trying to avoid the girl rather than being available to explain any offhand comment or reference to something that happened in the past.

Siggy hadn't been able to slip away that night though.

Lex had gone to campus in the afternoon and their last order had been for Siggy to listen to Emily, who was just sitting at her computer absentmindedly scrolling through websites while Heather kneeled beside her keyboard. Her only class that day had been canceled and so she was simply lounging around in sweats, occasionally reaching out to pet Heather and asking the shrunken woman if she should stream.

Knowing that the girl didn't expect an answer, Heather would just nuzzle or kiss her fingertip each time while Siggy curled up on the floor beside Emily's socked feet.

The buzzing of the giantess receiving a phone call had surprised all of them.

Emily's excited squeal confirmed who it was in an instant though.

“Hey, babe, I thought you were busy all day,” she cooed, her hand instantly wrapping around Heather and lifting her into the air. The tiny woman tried to remain limp but as Emily's fingers quickly began to rub her breasts and then her womanhood, she squirmed in excitement. “Uh huh, well that sucks but if it means you're free... yeah, no, that's what I was thinking... Mhm, Thai sounds great... See you soon.”

Emily let out a low contented sigh as she tossed her phone back onto her desk and lowered Heather toward her lips. She opened her fingers, leaving the shrunken woman dangling between her thumb and forefinger, and her tongue slid up between Heather's legs. The pleasure was instant and overwhelming as the hot immense tip filled her before it started to rapidly flow in and out of her. She screamed within seconds, her little fingers clamping down on Emily's thumb as the orgasm tore through her shrunken frame.

She expected the giantess to say something afterwards but instead she simply lowered Heather down to her chest and let out another sigh. Her immense heart rattled through Heather's shrunken frame while the breasts beneath the thick university sweatshirt rose with each of the giantess's slow breaths. The soft click of Emily's mouse echoed out a few seconds later while she continued to hold Heather against her chest, her tiny heart quickly beating in time with her gigantic owner's.

Olivia arrived a little later and the pair ate at the kitchen table while Heather shared a small mound of rice and curry with Siggy, both of them panting from how spicy it was. She could feel sweat blossoming across her forehead while above the two giantess's talked about their own lives.

The two enormous girls had corraled both of them into the living room after that and Olivia had sighed as she kicked off her well worn engineer boots before glancing down at Siggy, “You can clean those up.” The giantess had flashed the shrunken girl a grin that made Siggy shudder and Heather realized that they must have been the pair that Olivia had constantly threatened her with years earlier.

“Hot Mom, you can rub Olivia's feet, she's been on them all day,” Emily cooed as she kissed the girl and cuddled up against her.

“Aw, babe, are you sure?”

They rubbed their noses together before sharing a quick kiss, “Yeah, why wouldn't I be?”

“I just thought, I don't know, that she was more just a cute little decoration.”

Heather's whole body blazed pink as she settled down in front of thick wool socks that smelled strongly of leather and sweat.

“She is a cute little decoration but she still does what she can,” Emily replied with a giggle.

The feet rose up as Olivia leaned back into the couch and stretched her legs out in front of her. Heather's eyes widened and she crouched low to the ground as it shook from Olivia setting her heels back down. Scrambling, she immediately threw herself into the giantess's feet while trying not to think of how tall they were or how easily they could crush her.

The television roared to life a moment later and both shrunken women were simply left to their work while Emily tried to quickly explain everything that was going on in the scifi show that she was currently watching.

With every twitch of Olivia's foot, Heather found herself nervously flinching back and then staring up at the vast wall of wool as it rippled in response. She wondered if the giant woman could even feel her tiny hands pressing into the thick material while struggling to imagine what it would be like to feel tiny hands against her own flesh.

Heather had never truly interacted with any shrunken person before her own shrinking occurred and her rare thoughts about it had always been related to annoying clients or people that would suddenly be gone from her life as she scooped them up and passed them on to someone else. Even though she had been aware that shrunken people were kept as slaves, it had never occurred to her to actually imagine it, especially after she had learned she wasn't Immune and knew in the back of her head that she could be in the position she now found herself.

With sweat trickling down her brow as she pressed deep into the warm sock and swore that she felt the muscle beneath, the idea of feeling a tiny person against her body made her shudder.

Then she began to think of how it must have felt when she crawled across Emily's gargantuan frame, rubbing and licking her most sensitive spots to make the entire world shake. Heather found herself slowing down and peering around Olivia's foot to stare up at Emily, who was happily cuddled against her girlfriend with her eyes glued to the television. She suddenly wondered if she could ever enjoy the experience that she gave Emily, since the longer she thought about it the more it made her shiver in discomfort.

High above, Olivia's head tilted and one of her eyebrows arched up when she noticed Heather staring up at them. The immense foot in front of her wiggled, making her stumble back in sudden fright, which simply brought a smile to the giantess's face. The wool in front of her stretched as the toes scrunched above and Heather slunk back into position, instantly understanding the unspoken command.

A command which answered the question of whether or not Olivia could feel her tiny hands.

Her and Siggy continued to work while the giantesses relaxed above them until Emily finally broke the silence, “Hey, did you want to spend the night?”

“Oh, uh, I mean, if you want me to.”

“It's cold and it's apparently starting to snow, Lex texted me and said they're staying with Kelsey because they don't want to drive in it,” Emily said as she bent down to scoop up both of the shrunken women on the floor. Heather and Siggy grunted when they were dropped into Emily's lap with Heather's limbs tangled between the larger girl's legs. She froze as she realized how close she was to the other girl's womanhood and all around her Siggy's body stiffened from the same realization.

“God, when will the winter be over,” Olivia whined.

“It's only March, it's really not that crazy to still be getting snow.”

“I know but I still don't like it.”

Emily's fingers gently drifted across both Siggy and Heather's body, the girl not even glancing down at them as she continued, “Still, I'd be happy to drive you back if you want. I really don't mind driving in the snow.”

“No, I'd rather we both be safe,” Olivia said her own hand coming down to squeeze Emily's before it pressed down into the two shrunken women. Their yelps of surprise were drowned out by Emily's low moan as Siggy was pressed against her womanhood, “And together.”

Heather's heart jumped into her throat as she remembered being pressed between Lex and Kelsey one afternoon while Siggy was used as some kind of living dildo between the pair, a position she knew the girl was put into regularly.

Emily's hand wrapped around her while Olivia's gripped Siggy and they were pulled apart as the giant girls stood up. Heather watched as Siggy flopped limply with each of Olivia's steps, her own tiny world a blur from the girls moving through the house.

She was dropped onto Emily's nightstand while Siggy was thrown down onto the messy bedspread but neither of them were picked up immediately as the giant pair pulled off each others clothes.

Heather blinked at the vast tower of Olivia's flesh and she suddenly realized that no matter how many times she had seen the girl, she had never seen her naked. Emily's lips immediately went to the tattooed sleeve that wound down most of the giantess's right arm and her hands unconsciously traced the designs inked across Olivia's muscular back.

“Fuck,” Emily breathed as she gently pushed Olivia away and simply stared at her.

Light glinted off metal barbells pierced through the giantess's nipples and Heather realized that the sleeve tattoo wound down her right side before spreading across her stomach and connecting to the symbols on her back.

“When it gets warmer,” Emily continued to kiss Olivia's lean body as she lowered down to her knees, “Will you dress like you used to? So I can see this all the time.”

The girl's long fingers ran through Emily's hair but before she could answer she let out a low moan as the giantess started to lap away at her womanhood. “I will, on days I don't have class,” the word stretched as Emily firmly grabbed Olivia's butt cheeks and steered her toward the bed.

A great crash boomed through the room and Heather's eyes went wide as she watched Siggy get tossed through the air and smack down against a pillow. Olivia's legs widened and Emily pressed in deeper, eating the girl out with an intensity that left Heather's own heart fluttering with excitement.

She stared in amazement as the taller girl leaned back, bracing herself awkwardly against the bed and wall while her whole body began to shake with pleasure. Siggy tried to scramble off of the bed but Olivia's hand caught her, either consciously or unconsciously, as it slapped down against the pillow she was moving across. Heather winced as the girl was dragged back and shoved down against the bedspread while Olivia moaned and shouted Emily's name.

Emily rose up, the lower half of her face shining with the other giantess's juices, and deftly plucked Siggy from Olivia's grasp. She bent down and dropped the shrunken girl onto the floor before mounting the bed and twisting Olivia around so that she no longer had to uncomfortably contort herself to fit. With a low growl she dove down and took one of Olivia's pierced nipples between her lips, eliciting a shudder from the girl that shook the bedframe so hard that Heather felt the nightstand tremble beneath her feet.

Olivia's hands ran across Emily's body, one diving for her crotch while the other firmly grabbed onto her butt. The squelching sound of Olivia's fingers working inside of Emily were overpowered by the pairs' groans.

Heather found herself backing away from the edge of the nightstand while she struggled to take in the scene of the two titanesses fucking. Their passion for each other practically rolled through the world, making her own little frame tingle with excitement.

As Olivia came again, Heather was knocked onto her backside from the girl grabbing the nightstand like she was holding on for dear life. “Holy sh-” the giantess didn't even finish the word as Emily's lips pressed against hers, the girl not relenting for a single moment as she practically assaulted her partner with pleasure.

The entire world fell away and Heather quickly lost count of the times both giantesses had moaned or cursed from their orgasms. She was entirely forgotten as the pair simply laid on the bed, side by side, panting and shivering in the afterglow of their sexual marathon.

“How...” Olivia finally gasped.

“I've been wanting to do that for a long time,” Emily cooed back as her hand appeared in the sky above Heather. She trembled as it lowered toward her but then it picked up the toppled vaporizer beside her and the shrunken woman let out a sigh of relief. The machine hummed and then a cloud of pungent vapor spread across the world.

“Oh,” Olivia said as she took the vape and released her own cloud, “Well, now, I realize I'm an even bigger idiot than I thought I was...”

“Mhmm,” was all Emily said as they continued to pass the vape back and forth.

“I am sorry for-”

“Don't apologize, we probably shouldn't have dated then.”

“That doesn't mean I-”

Emily cut her off with a kiss as she set the vape back onto the nightstand, “It's ok, we're here now and that's what matters.”

Olivia nodded as she wrapped an arm around Emily and held her, “Lex still hates me though, right?”

“Oh yeah but that's ok, they hate most people.”

“I don't know if that makes it better.”

Emily just giggled as she pulled the blanket up around them both.

Olivia reached over to turn out the light but her hand paused when her eyes landed on Heather. Heather stared back at her, trying to understand the wheels that were obviously turning behind the giantess's eyes.

“Uh, is there somewhere you want me to put Hot Mom? Like, does she have a cute little bed in your drawer or something?”

Emily laughed and shook her head, “She's a shrinkee, not a cartoon mouse.”

“People make beds for shrinkees.”

Emily let out a dismissive 'pfft' and shook her head while Heather found herself squirming uncomfortably at the conversation.

“So, just leave her on the nightstand?”

“I guess, she'll probably be a little cold but I don't want to put her in Siggy's crate, I'm still not sure they entirely get along,” Emily replied with a sigh.

Heather wanted to open her mouth to say something but the click from Olivia shutting out the light had a finality to it that silenced her. In the darkness, the shrunken woman realized that she didn't even know what she would say other than that she didn't think Siggy would hurt her just because she was smaller, not after she had seen the way Siggy had deflated when she tried to toy with her after she shrank again. She wasn't sure if Emily would even acknowledge it and worse, she wasn't sure if that really was proof that Siggy wouldn't hurt her.

The strange thoughts swirling through her head were derailed by Olivia's booming voice, “Wait, where does she normally sleep?”

“Hmm?” Emily stirred slightly, already half-asleep.

“Hot Mom, where do you put her most of the time?”

“She sleeps with me...”

“Aren't you afraid you'll crush her?”

“Nah, I just put her in my panties,” she let out a yawn while smacking her lips, “She likes it.”

In the darkness of the room, Heather couldn't actually see Olivia turn toward her but she heard the giantess's hair rustle against the pillowcase and she could feel the weight of her gaze on her.

“Yeah, I bet she does...”

There was a strange edge to Olivia's voice that made Heather shudder but Emily simply let out a contented hum, as if Olivia were paying her girlfriend a compliment rather than being annoyed at the idea.



End Notes:

A happy start to the week, everybody!

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe! As always, thanks to those who read and review!

Chapter 25 by gtswburg

Lights flashed and music blared but Heather could still feel Emily's voice rattle through her body as the girl screamed, “It's my birthday!”

The shot of rum the giantess carried to her lips made the shrunken woman's eyes water and a second later her whole body flopped about from Emily's throat muscles flexing. It was the third time that night that a shot had run through the wall of flesh behind Heather and she knew it wouldn't be the last. Of course, the shots weren't even the tiny woman's main concern as she tried to pull away from the choker and gaze down at the almost neon blue drink that Emily cradled in her hand.

The immense tiki drink was large enough for Heather to use as hot tub, it was the second one Emily had ordered, and she was already halfway through it. The world lurched and spun about, making the tiny woman shriek before she was being buried against Olivia's familiar neck.

“Thank you for all this, baby,” Emily's whispered words were still strong enough to shake Heather's body, which was painfully rubbed across Olivia's skin as Emily nuzzled and kissed her, “This is the best birthday party I've ever had.”

“I'm glad, Emily,” the taller girl laughed and as she pulled away, Heather could dimly hear her thunder, “Do you want some water?”

Bright blue liquid raced up a thin paper straw while the giantess nodded, “And another one of these.”

Heather's eyes widened and she could see her expression reflected in her owner's enormous girlfriend. She could barely hear Olivia over the music but she could easily make out the words on her lips, “Are you sure?”

“Ummm,” the world swayed slightly as Emily was lost in thought, “Actually, get me the one with the gin in it.”

Olivia shook her head before she rushed in to kiss the giantess, which made Heather's world stretch and shift. The couple stood like that for a long moment, their lips smacking together just loud enough to cut through the sounds of the bar. Finally, the pair pulled apart and Olivia moved away, easily parting the crowd beyond the booth they had claimed shortly after arriving.

Emily's chest heaved in a contented sigh as she turned back toward her other friends. Heather only dimly recognized some of them from the giant girl's life, having seen them from her position dangling from Emily's neck over the past few months. Most of them were busy in their own conversations, clumped together based on how they knew Emily rather than anything else. The giantess didn't seem to pay them any mind though as she dropped down into the booth next to her roommate.

Lex wore a billowy red-and-white Hawaiian shirt that matched Kelsey's tight dress, both of them clearly on theme with the tiki bar's décor. Their girlfriend was settled happily in their lap, slurping at some enormous concoction that was already tinging her cheeks a bright red.

“So,” Emily giggled as she leaned in closer to Lex, “Olivia said that you're the one who told her I love Lucky Luau.”

“They asked,” the giant replied dismissively, while taking a slow careful sip of their own drink, the ice almost entirely melted within it.

“Uh huh,” Emily's whole body bobbed as she nodded, making Heather's legs swing through empty air for a terrifying moment, “Cause you two talk now, yeah?”

Lex rolled their eyes as they leaned back in their seat, their fingers running along Kelsey's hip.

“I'm going to bake you a pie,” Emily replied with a giggle.

Kelsey blinked and looked between the two as she set her drink back down, “Uh, why?”

“Cause Olivia's not on Lex's shit list anymore,” Emily cooed in a sing-songy voice, her body shimmying about. Heather shouted in pain as her shoulders burned from the sudden movement, knowing that none of the giants around her could even hear her.

Lex sighed, “Fine, you were right. I'm sorry.”

“Oh Lex,” Emily giggled, “Thank you for the best birthday gift you could give me.”

Lex rolled their eyes again while Kelsey gave both of them another look before finally shrugging, clearly uninterested in trying to understand them anymore.

A shadow momentarily blotted out the neon lights of the bar and a moment later Olivia's dirty blonde hair was tickling against Heather's left side. “Here you go,” a glass of water was lifted directly to Emily's crimson lips and the tiny woman stared wide-eyed as what looked like hundreds of gallons disappeared down the giantess's gullet. Her world shook from Olivia tugging on Emily's shoulder, “Come with me, I have something really fun.”

The whole world turned into a blur as Emily rose up and let her girlfriend lead her through the bar. Heather found herself shrinking back from the enormous bodies that rose up on either side of her gigantic owner. It was one thing to see people bigger than Emily on campus, where they were often some distance away, but it was quite another to see them looming over her in a packed bar. The fact that the girl was wearing her thick-soled platform boots made the tiny woman's heart beat even faster as she took in the towering forms of men and women who would no doubt see her as little more than an insect.

The dim bar lighting was suddenly replaced with the harsh light of the bathroom.

Heather winced as her eyes adjusted to the bright florescent light and she only managed to get control of herself when she heard a thunderous click echo behind her.

“Oh yeah,” Emily purred, her voice now clear over the muffled music of the bar, “I've always wanted to do it in the bathroom here...”

Heather's eyes widened as she heard mounds of fabric stretch. Far below her, Emily was hiking up the tight skirt of her black dress to pull her panties down. Meanwhile, Olivia was checking the three stalls to ensure that they were alone.

For Emily's birthday, the girl had dressed how she apparently used to. A sleeveless denim vest covered in patches and pins sat over a band t-shirt that had clearly been turned into a crop top with a pair of scissors to ensure that as much of her tattoos were showing as possible. Her legs were clad in tight plaid pants that disappeared into the same beat-up engineer boots Heather had seen her wear on particularly cold days. Staring at her, Heather easily could imagine the way she used to wear her hair; bright pink and in an immense mohawk.

Olivia's eyes widened when she saw that Emily's panties were already around her thighs.

“What are you doing?” Olivia asked with a laugh, crossing the space between them in two easy strides. She reached down and stopped Emily from yanking them down any further.

“Getting ready for some fun,” Emily pouted, squirming and shoving against her girlfriend's hand.

“God, you horny little goblin,” the giantess kissed Emily, whose excited growl rattled through Heather's frame. Olivia pulled back away and then held up her closed fist, “That's not what I meant, I just found this at the bar.”

Her fingers opened to reveal a terrified looking white girl in the center of her palm. The wide eyed blonde was barely half of Heather's height and she immediately screamed when she took in the faces eclipsing her entire world. Her voice broke as she cried out, “Please! Please I'll do anything! Just take me back to my friends! Th-the-they'll...”

The tiny girl trailed off and Heather could see the wheels turning behind her tear-stained eyes as she no doubt thought about what her friends might do to her at her new size. A sob burst from her lips and Heather felt her own eyes well with sympathetic tears.

“She's kinda small,” Emily boomed, “But I guess I could wear her on my bracelet...”

“I didn't want to give her to you as a gift,” Olivia lowered the girl from Emily's lazily circling fingers, “I thought we could play with her... together.”

“I mean, she's too small for wishbone and she wouldn't last a second beneath our boots...”

“Or we could plaaaaay,” Olivia stretched out the word before her palm suddenly launched into the sky, “Catch!”

“Oh my God!” Emily's surprised shout easily overpowered the terrified girl's while her hands stretched out.

The girl crashed into Emily's cupped palm, sobbing and pleading while Heather struggled to keep the bile that rose in her throat from spilling out.

High above, Emily pressed her lips together and glared at the other girl but her suppressed giggles still shook Heather's tiny body.

Olivia smiled and took a big step back, “C'mon, you can't tell me you don't want to.”

That was all the encouragement the giggling giantess needed to toss her cupped hands up wildly. The tiny girl tumbled haphazardly through the air before she was easily snatched out of the sky by Olivia's fist, her screams silenced by pillars of flesh. Olivia took another step backwards as she gave a quick underhand toss back.

Heather's heart pounded in her chest as she watched the girl tumble through the air while Emily's body swayed drunkenly back and forth in an attempt to catch her. The girl landed back in the safety of Emily's palms but when she was tossed back again, Heather realized that this wasn't a game that someone could actually win.

With every toss, Olivia took another step back, widening the gulf between the two giantesses to make it more difficult to throw and catch the shrunken girl. Under the best of circumstances, one of them would eventually fumble and drop her onto the hard tile far below but Emily was already several drinks deep.

And then countless memories of Emily failing to catch things popped into her head. Any time someone had tossed her her keys or phone with a simple underhanded catch, Emily would shriek and struggle to grab them while reminding people that she had bad hand-eye coordination. Even when Lex had tossed her easy-to-catch things like a small orange, the giantess had the same reaction. All these memories made Heather's stomach churn as she realized that the shrunken girl was doomed.

Staring across the widening space between the giantesses, Heather realized that Olivia had to know how bad Emily was at catching things. With the pair's laughter ringing off the tile around her, Heather understood that that was the point. Olivia wanted Emily to drop the girl onto the tile and Emily had to have known that as well, the only person who didn't was the girl whose life depended on their ability to catch her.

It was part of the game.

As the sickness and terror wound through Heather's tiny frame, making her shake as she struggled not to puke, she watched Olivia take another step back while booming, “Uh oh...”

The blonde tumbled through the air, her voice now too hoarse for her screams to be heard.

Emily crouched low and stretched her arms forward, like a volleyball player ready to return a serve. Heather followed the tiny girl's trajectory and breathed a sigh of relief as she realized that she would land in Emily's outstretched fingers.

But the pounding at the bathroom door made the giantess's whole body jerk in surprise and the blonde slipped past despite her flailing limbs.

“Hey! What the fuck?! Why is the bathroom door locked?!” Cried a girl on the other side, her annoyed voice covering over the sickening crack of the blonde hitting the floor below.

Olivia burst into giggles as she moved across the bathroom, “I forgot that you fucking locked it.”

“I thought we were going to...” Emily cackled, unable to finish the thought as she clung to her girlfriend's arm and unlocked the door.

Two towering girls strode in the moment the door was unlocked, both wearing tight dresses and heels that clacked loudly against the tile. “God, what were you two doing in here?” Asked the darker skinned girl whose hair was done up in a high ponytail.

Neither giantess answered, simply giggling as they stumbled out.

Heather stared down at the floor where the fair skinned newcomer's nude heel crashed down on the shrunken girl. “Forget them, we just need to find Jessica and get out of here,” she slipped as she turned and a slick field of gore spread beneath her heel, “Ew... were you two playing with a shrinkee in here?”

The door swung closed while Olivia and Emily simply moved back into the bar, giggling as they leaned against each other. They made their way back to the booth and fell into the open space beside Lex, where Emily immediately snatched up her new drink before being handed another shot by a new arrival.

This time vodka stung Heather's eyes before it was thrown into her owner's maw.

Heather wanted to push the horrific scene she had just witnessed out of her head but every time she closed her eyes she could see the tiny girl tumbling through the sky and then the immense heel coming down on her twitching body. Her stomach rolled and bile rose in her throat with every imagined crush, a reaction that was made worse by the growing stench of alcohol on Emily's breath.

Fear filled her as she could hear the girl start to slur her words, giggling and laughing the whole way. No amount of water that Olivia or Lex passed to the giantess could slow down the alcohol that was already coursing through her enormous body.

It was when one of her drunken classmates passed Emily what Heather was fairly certain was her seventh shot that the tiny woman felt the manacle loosening around her wrist. “Wh-what...” She tugged at it and felt her skin slip against the metal. Excitement rushed through her body before it was instantly spiked with fear over how smoothly her skin ran against it, which forced her to recognize how sweaty she was.

“No, no, not now, not here...”

Her whole world shook as Emily threw back the shot and then her enormous body instantly responded.

Heather screeched when Emily launched to her feet and her immense throat flexed involuntarily. Her right arm slipped through the manacle locking her into place and she could feel her skin burning and her bones straining as she started to shrink. “No, no, no,” she pleaded, grasping at the slick metal choker above her as she dangled, “Emily!”

Her scream became a wheezing gasp as her whole body collapsed into itself.

She was dimly aware of doors being thrown open but all she could do was hold onto the left manacle for dear life while her owner dropped to her knees with a thunderclap and then retched into a toilet.

Her body swung over the same harsh tile where she had watched a girl die and Heather could only scream and hug to the manacle that had once imprisoned her against Emily's jewelry. Her tears and pleas were drowned out by vomit hitting porcelain.

Finally, all that she heard was panting.

Panting that made the choker stretch and her little body swing.

“Ugh...” Emily moaned as she flopped down onto her backside, one arm draped over the toilet and the other dabbing out her mouth with toilet paper.

The sudden movement battered Heather and though she clawed against the metal, her little body was sent tumbling down. She screamed and grunted but all she could do was tumble against the slope of Emily's breasts until the momentum wore off.

The fact that she was still atop a mound of soft flesh made her heart race. Slowly sitting up, Heather realized that she was small enough to sit on the narrow plateau created by Emily's push-up bra. “Oh God,” she breathed, looking up to take in a world of truly monstrous proportions.

Far above her, Emily's whole immense face pitched forward and she watched the girl's glassy drunken eyes narrow down on her before her lips spread into a grin.

A hiccup shook the world, making Heather shriek and grip at the soft flesh around her.

“Aww, Hot Mom,” wind rushed against Heather's body and a fingertip that looked like it could smother her descended from the sky. It buried her against Emily's chest, cutting off light and air for a terrifying moment but the girl's voice was so powerful that it still reverberated through Heather's body when she spoke, “You shrank again and on my birthday...”

The finger lifted and for a terrifying second Heather went with it before falling back down onto Emily's breast. She teetered for a moment before everything settled and booming footsteps approached.

Light poured in when the stall door opened but it was blocked a second later by Olivia's enormous frame. “Hey, Emily, I think it's time to go,” the girl said gently as she lowered a hand.

Emily's enormous fingers came in and smothered Heather, her thumb and forefinger pressing in on the tiny woman from either side. “Here, take Hot Mom, she shrank,” she slurred as she stood.

Heather landed in Olivia's warm but thankfully firm palm.

High up in the heavens, Olivia's eyes widened as she took in Heather's new minuscule size. “Uh, maybe I should give her to Lex...”

“Noooo,” Emily whined before hiccuping once more. Heather's world shook from Emily latching on to her girlfriend, “Lex will put her with Siggy and Siggy can squash her now and there's no squashing Hot Mom...”

“O-ok,” Olivia said as the pair started to walk.

“Could put her in my cleavage...” Emily purred and Heather watched as she rubbed her chest against Olivia's arm, her breasts parted and then slammed back together with each stroke. It was probably unnoticeable to the giantess but Heather knew she'd be crushed in an instant if she were between them.

“Let's not and say we did,” Olivia said as they walked out of the bar.

“Boo, she'd love it,” Emily's dark eyes landed on Heather and she grinned, “Hot Mom loves me.”

Heather trembled, fear and arousal running through her body at the giantess's words.

“How about I put Hot Mom away for now,” Olivia's palm rose up and Heather watched as she opened a small pocket on her vest, “She'll be safe in here...”

“Mhmm, yeah she will, in your vest,” Emily's words were interrupted by a kiss, “Your hot punk vest that smells like you...”

The vast plain Heather sat on tilted downward and she was suddenly rolling across it into a dark pit. She screamed as she fell, shadowy walls of denim racing by her until she crashed down into the bottom with a grunt. She stared up but her plea died on her lips as the pocket's flap immediately fell down, sealing her in.

The world outside was muffled but she could still hear Emily's drunken voice thunder, “Baby, I'm hungry...”

Terror ran through her for a moment as she thought about the shrunken people she had seen Emily eat or down with a shot but then Olivia's voice rumbled through her world, “Pizza's already on its way to your place.”

“Mhm, you're the best, baby.”



End Notes:

A happy start to the week, everybody!

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe! As always, thanks to those who read and review!

Chapter 26 by gtswburg

In the darkness of Olivia's pocket, Heather feared that she would be completely forgotten about. She could hear the muffled but enormous world beyond the thick denim; the gigantic college kids laughing, biting into slices of pizza that were now big enough to smother if not outright crush her tiny frame, and toying with Siggy before presumably tossing her bits of crust. Her little stomach rumbled but none of the immense people beyond thought about whether or not she would need to eat.

Even when they all went to bed and her world swayed from Olivia taking her vest off, no doubt hanging it on the back of Emily's desk chair, there was no thunderous voice asking if she was ok. While the two enormous girls slept off their drunken night, Heather sat curled up in the bottom of the vast pocket, convinced that she would starve to death inside of it.

The sound of the giantesses rousing the next day pulled her from an uneasy nightmare filled sleep and though she wanted nothing more than to shut her eyes tight, Heather was forced to listen to the pair's orgasmic moans.

She didn't have the energy to be shocked over how quickly they had recovered, instead she just stared at the sky and hoped. They rose and the world shook from them moving about the gargantuan house and that's when Heather knew that all was lost. Olivia would go back to campus, throw her vest in the back of her closet, and she would be left to rot.

“Hey, baby,” Emily chuckled as her feet pounded back into her bedroom.

Heather could dimly hear Olivia's reply of, “Yeah?”

“Where's Hot Mom?”

Tears of joy immediately burst out of Heather and she pulled herself up, the pocket barely moving around her.

“In the left pocket of my vest,” Olivia called back.

“Can she really fit in there?” The world shook as Emily approached and Heather could hear the pocket's button scraping against the flap, “Oh wait, shit, did she shrink again last night?”

Thunderous footfalls echoed outside and Olivia's voice grew stronger, “Yeah, don't you remember? It was when you vomited...”

“Yeah, uh huh,” light flooded into Heather's world and she stared into the sky to see the embarrassment spreading across Emily's enormous face before it was blocked out by her gigantic fingers. The soft pads of her thumb and forefinger absorbed Heather's terrified scream as they plucked her tiny body up and rocketed her into the sky. She was twisted about and though her body twitched, the powerful fingertips on either side of her didn't move at all.

There was a strange disappointment etched across Emily's huge face as her dark eyes took in Heather's minuscule frame. Her lips barely twichted into a frown but that was enough to make the shrunken woman's heart race.

Olivia rose behind her owner, her hair still wet from the shower. She kissed the back of Emily's head and then pulled the girl into an embrace. The frown was dispelled in an instant as Emily leaned back into her girlfriend's body, her head perfectly cradled against the taller girl's neck.

“At least she'll still look cute on a bracelet,” Emily finally said.

Wind roared in Heather's ears and it felt like her stomach was tumbling somewhere far up in the heavens as she was set down atop the giantess's jewelry set. The shrunken woman stumbled about and then she stared up at her enormous owner. The girl was dressed in nothing more than a long t-shirt that covered her crotch, her face free of make-up and no jewelry adorning her body as she waved her hand down at the tiny woman.

“Put on manacles that will fit you, Hot Mom,” the command was lazy and there was a hint of sadness to it when Emily added, “I'd probably crush you if I tried to do it myself...”

Heather started to speak but Emily was already turning away.

The world shook beneath Heather's feet as Emily walked to the bathroom and Olivia simply started to get dressed, neither of them paying her anymore attention.

Staring down, Heather's eyes widened as she took in the sets of magnetic manacles at her feet. There was one empty set, the pair she had previously worn that were presumably still stuck to Emily's choker, while the rest sat ready for their next victim. It didn't take her very long to find a fitting pair, since they were the second to smallest available.

Heather held them in her hands for a long time, wondering if she should slide them on.

The thought of defying Emily didn't fill her with pride or excitement or even the fear of punishment though.

Heather knew that she was so far beneath the girl's notice that there was a good chance that the giantess wouldn't even realize she had disobeyed. Emily's fingers would simply come down, pluck her up, and try to attach her to her bracelet. When the manacles didn't connect, Heather would probably slip and fall hundreds of feet to the floor far below.

Brushing tears from her eyes, Heather slid the cuffs on and clamped them down against her skin as tight as she could.

Emily strode back into her bedroom and when she finished getting dressed, she strolled right up to her desk. There was no cute cooing or fussing over Heather, she simply slid a chain-like bracelet around her wrist and then her fingers were smothering the shrunken woman once again. Heather didn't even yelp as she was attached to a link and immediately found herself dangling over empty air.

Olivia's long fingers slipped into Heather's world, lacing with Emily's as the giantess boomed, “You know, I bet you could attach her to your septum piercing...”

Heather shook from Emily's shrug, “She's fine on my bracelet...”

The disinterested tone of Emily's thunderous voice was like a knife to Heather's heart.

Despite months of serving the enormous girl, her new size had rendered her unimportant.

She was no longer Hot Mom the pet or slave, she was just Hot Mom the bracelet charm.

Emily didn't idly play with her like she had when Heather was attached to her necklace. She didn't seem to pay Heather much mind at all when she was attached to the bracelet. The tiny woman found herself regularly being run through the giantess's thick dark hair whenever Emily scratched an itch or ran her fingers through it. She was constantly battered against the girl's steering wheel, her enormous body, doors, books, essentially any item that the giantess's hand passed by. She wasn't even removed when Emily's fingers toyed against Olivia's body, her tiny frame would just be dragged along for the ride against the giantess's tattooed flesh.

She was given food and water but she was no longer set down on the floor to eat from the same plate as Siggy. She wasn't even fed scraps from Emily's own enormous portions. Instead, she was fed in the morning before she was attached to Emily's bracelet and at night after she was removed. It was always the same morsels of crackers and water from a bottle cap that was bigger than a kiddie pool. Emily would watch her when she ate and sometimes she'd see flashes of the girl's former lust and kindness but it would quickly fade into indifference.

Sometimes other giants would gesture at her dangling from the girl's wrist and complement the giantess. Emily would simply glance down, as if she was uncertain if they were referring to Heather or some other part of her outfit, and then say something along the lines of, “Oh thanks, I've had her for a while...”

Heather was just a passenger in Emily's life.

From her place attached to the giantess's bracelet, she continued to watch Emily excel in her classes and start preparing for life after college. Nicer more formal clothes buried in the back of the girl's closet were pulled to the forefront as she started to attend job fairs on campus, send out resumes, and even secure interviews. She watched as Siggy toiled far below, the girl clearly delighted to be serving at Emily's feet once again.

Especially since the giant girl started to dote on Siggy again.

While the hand that Heather was attached to would often prop up Emily's chin or swing down into a bag of chips when the girl watched television, her other hand would often be stroking against Siggy's body. The girl, who Heather knew was small but now couldn't help but think of as a miniature giantess in her own right, would lay across Emily's lap squirming and cooing at every brush of the girl's fingers.

The worst part of it though was that not even Siggy glanced in her direction. There was no gloating stares or superior smirks as she gripped Emily's fingers and kissed them. The shrunken slave was simply too absorbed in her own pleasure to take note of the tiny woman dangling from the giantess's other wrist.

Heather was even forced to listen to Siggy pleasure Emily.

Though Olivia often spent the night, there were still plenty of evenings where Emily's bed was empty. Heather didn't fully understand how Emily determined that Lex wouldn't need Siggy since they never seemed to discuss it but every so often she would return to her bedroom with the shrunken girl cuddled against her chest. She'd be set down on the bed while Emily disrobed and the moment the giantess's legs were settled beside her, Siggy would dive in and be rewarded with the same moments of pleasure that Heather once enjoyed.

Her own loins still stirred at the sight of Emily cumming but every time her hand reached down to work her own pussy, Heather found herself looking to the girl for approval. The giantess didn't even glance in her direction though and the tiny woman found herself paralyzed.

She knew that if Emily didn't bat an eye at her, then there was no way she could be punished for pleasuring herself without approval. And yet, she continued to squirm atop the giantess's desk or nightstand, the need for release building but never coming as Heather found herself continuously unable to displace the fear of angering the god-like girl.

Heather kept imagining that her own orgasmic cry would draw Emily's attention.

The girl's hand would rise in a single swift motion. Her palm would block out the entire sky before it plummeted down toward Heather. There would be nowhere to run and as the great hand displaced air around her, Heather's ears would pop and deafen her in the moment before impact.

It was always those terrifying thoughts that jolted her awake and she'd discover that they had once more invaded her dreams, turning them to nightmares that always ended the same way.

There was no escape from the terrible reality of how easily she could be killed.

She watched people her own size get crushed beneath gigantic feet or thrown into enormous maws every time that Emily went to campus, trips that had become much more frequent now that the girl's final semester was drawing to a close. Heather constantly found herself wondering if she would shrink free of her restraints again, like she had at Emily's birthday, and then plummet to the brick-lined path below where she would twitch in pain until some enormous tread finally crushed her into a pulp. Yet, she continued to simply dangle from the girl's wrist, the sun glinting off of her manacles and the white gold chain above her like it always did.

As Emily strode into her university's career center, Heather found her gaze sliding over the enormous students dressed in their most professional clothes. It reminded her of her own time at college, right before graduation, when she had her whole life planned out; she'd get a good job, one that would pay for her architect licensing exams, she'd get married (hopefully to Jason), they'd get a beautiful townhouse in a city, have kids, debate sending them to public school before inevitably caving on some very fancy private school, take them on vacations all over the world, and watch them grow up to achieve their dreams before splitting their retirement between ludicrous trips and spoiling their grandchildren.

Looking at the enormous faces of the young driven people that Emily passed, Heather could see that exact same plan in their faces. She wondered if any of them understood how those plans would inevitably change, not only because of how easily life made decisions for you but also because of how their own desires might change over time. Of course, she realized, their lives could also be very different if they ended up like her: shrinking down until they were fit to be nothing more than a giant's accessory.

It was that thought that made Heather notice the other shrunken people, all of them worn by immense students just like Emily.

She first spotted a defeated looking middle aged man pinned down to a younger man's tie, hanging over a golden tie clip like he was nothing more than a rag doll. Then she spied two people her own size dangling from another giant's cufflinks while he tapped away on his phone.

Down the hall, sitting outside an interview room was a gorgeous African American woman wearing a navy blue sheath dress and strappy golden heels that practically glowed against her rich umber skin. Heather's eyes bounced across the other golden accent pieces that adorned her wrists but it wasn't until she landed on the woman's neck that she spotted a bright white captive dangling just above the square neckline of her dress. The tiny captive squirmed but her kicks didn't even dent the flawless skin of her owner but they did bring a faint smirk to the giantess's full lips.

When Emily was welcomed into her interview by an attractive middle-aged man whose dark hair was starting to gray around his temples, she felt his bright blue eyes linger on her. She knew in that moment that some of the students outside would never have their plans derailed by shrinking like she had.

She hung from Emily's wrist, not even processing the genial thunder above her while she sat with that fact. A glimmer of hope fluttered in her though when she realized that Zoe would never have to fear for her life falling apart like hers had. That joy quickly soured in her mouth as she realized that her own daughter was already stepping on shrunken people and was now probably fully under the sway of other Immune people who were encouraging her to treat shrinkees, and even the asymptomatic, as if they were completely beneath her.

The only thing that broke Heather from her reverie was the giant's booming voice, “So yeah, it'll take a day or two to draw up the contract and send it to you for approval but for all intents and purposes, you'll be starting with us on the first of June.”

“R-really?” There was shock in Emily's voice and she didn't rise from the table.

The giant laughed as he rose from his seat, “Yes, really.”

“Th-thank you,” Emily's voice cracked as she slowly stood up, her trembling frame making Heather sway uncomfortably back and forth. She took a deep breath before words left her in a rush, “Thank you so much, I won't let you down, and I'm really grateful for the opportun-”

“Emily,” the giant's voice was firm but kind, “We're happy to have you onboard but I got a lot more interviews to do so instead of thanking me, how about you go celebrate with your friends?”

“Yes, sir,” Emily beamed as she stepped aside and he opened the door for her.

Emily practically skipped across the campus, her thick heeled mary janes clopping loudly against the brick and concrete pathway far below. Heather bit her lip to keep from screaming as air whooshed around her, the giantess swinging her arms carelessly in her joy. The tiny woman had no idea where they were going until she recognized the hallway of Olivia's dormitory.

The giantess came to a stop in front of the girl's door and Heather's body was rattled about when Emily knocked.

The door was ripped open a second later and before Olivia could say anything, Heather was being buried in the girl's dirty blonde hair. The world rocked about as Emily's weight knocked the giantess off balance but the tiny woman could feel the nervous laughter rock through Olivia's body. “Ok, is this a happy hug or an 'I need this because it's bad' hug?” The girl asked as she shut the door.

“Very happy hug,” Emily's voice was muffled from her face being buried against her girlfriend's chest, “It's a 'Let's start looking for apartments in New York City' hug.”

“Oh my God, really?”

Their squeals left Heather's ears ringing and for the next several seconds her entire world was a blur as the two girls jumped up and down with excitement. When everything finally stopped, she was left dizzy and nauseous while the pair lay on Olivia's narrow bed, panting and giggling.

“So this is it?” Olivia said happily, “We're moving in together after college?”

“Yep,” Emily sighed, “Me doing the finance thing and you being my hot erudite girlfriend in academia who I adore and spoil with trips to Europe so we can nerd out together in old cities. Just you and me...”

Heather was dragged up and down Olivia's jaw while Emily idly stroked the girl's cheek.

Olivia's fingers brought the movement to a sudden stop though and Heather was pulled up over the girl's pursed lips. She shouted in surprise when they thrust up against her, pressing her little body against Emily's wrist and coating her in a faint film of saliva.

The kiss dazed her for a moment but her body was pummeled with Olivia's words, “And Hot Mom.”

“Huh?” Emily chuckled, “Yeah, and Hot Mom, I guess...”

Hot tears mingled with Olivia's spit as Emily's words made Heather's whole body ache.

“Can we talk about Hot Mom for a sec?” Olivia asked, her powerful fingers suddenly wrapping around Heather, enveloping her in the girl's flesh.

“Uh, sure, what is it?”

“I don't want you keeping her.”

“Excuse me?”

To Heather's surprise, there was actual hurt and offense in Emily's tone.

“Look, I know it's stupid,” Olivia sighed, “But remember when she was bigger and you told me that she slept in your panties?”

Heather's heart raced during the long pause that followed the question.

“Yeah...”

“Well that, I don't know, it...” the fingers slipped away and Heather could see the girl chewing her lip in indecision, “It made me jealous that there was this little shrinkee in there every night, fucking my girlfriend...”

A surprised snort of laughter burst out from Emily, making both Heather and Olivia burn pink, “Baby, were you jealous of my shrinkee?”

Olivia sputtered for a moment but Heather knew the answer before it thundered out around her, “Yes.”

“Oh my God,” Heather's world shifted as Emily hugged the other girl, “That's the cutest thing I've ever heard.”

Heather's heart raced as she was pressed into Olivia's shoulder while countless horrifying deaths played out in her head.

“So...” Olivia cleared her throat, making Heather whimper in fear, “Will you give her to Lex or maybe that girl you used to hang out with...”

“Why would I do that?”

The sweetness in Emily's voice instantly quelled all the fear in Heather's body and as she was lifted up into the sky, her entire body relaxed.

Olivia's enormous face stretched below Heather and her nervousness was plainly written across it as she asked, “Because you're willing to compromise with me about this?”

Olivia's lips grew larger in Heather's view as Emily lowered her wrist.

“I am.”

Olivia blinked and a scream built in Heather's chest as her feet dangled over the girl's red painted lips. They spread apart to reveal enormous pearly white teeth that shone with the giantess's spit, “Oh... do you want me to?”

“Yes,” Emily purred, “And after you take her can you...”

Heather screamed and she began to kick frantically as she realized what Emily wanted.

One of Olivia's hands intertwined with Emily's while the other gripped her forearm. “You want me to bite it, right? Cause this is how the vampires do it in that game you play?” There wasn't even a teasing hint to the giantess's voice.

Emily let out an excited sexual whine.

Olivia's lips stretched open and Heather watched strands of saliva spread across the great cavern before they snapped apart. Her beastly tongue rose up and Heather screeched when its tip swiped against one of her feet.

The blonde giantess pulled away slightly, which earned a faint whimper from Emily.

“You know that I'm not, like, against us owning shrinkees, right? It's just her because of the-”

“Yes, I get it,” Emily said in a rush, the sheets rustling as she writhed atop them.

“I'm just saying, we should try to find one when we move in together.”

Heather couldn't even gather the energy to plead with the enormous pair, all she could do was sob as she realized that this was how her life would end. All of her devotion to Emily meant nothing because it made Olivia jealous.

“We can get a little housegirl,” Emily purred.

“That sounds nice.”

“Just living with you sounds nice.”

“Yeah, that's all I want.”

“Then do it.”

Hot air rushed around Heather's world and the wet pink tongue wrapped around her entire frame. Saliva soaked into her body, layering atop the sweat that exploded around her in the oppressive heat of Olivia's mouth. The giantess pulled and Heather had no air with which to scream as her shoulders were wrenched apart and her wrists shattered as they were yanked from the manacles.

She felt weightless for a single terrifying moment and then she crashed onto a slick hard surface. She wasn't sure if light was coming in past the giantess's lips or if stars were simply bursting across her vision from the pain but she knew that immense teeth were baring down on her. The ridges of Olivia's molars tore into Heather's skin and burning hot pain exploded across her body.

With the darkness closing in, Heather wondered if she had been doomed to be killed by a giant the moment she had shrunk or if she set herself on that path when she ran away from her family.



End Notes:

Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope you've all enjoyed this as much as I did! Thanks as always to those of you that read and a bigger thanks to those who review!

Hope you all continue to stay safe and healthy!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10805