First Married Night - the Wedding Shrinking Story by Da Boss
Summary: What happens when a bride and her bridesmaids suddenly shrink at their wedding reception?

This is a follow up story to a fantastic story I had commissioned by Thatgirlyouknow. I was given their permission to write this.

The original, which I definitely recommend checking out is called Last Single Night and is Chapter 10 on the One-Shot City. The link is below:

https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8955&textsize=0&chapter=10
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Maternal, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 17820 Read: 76932 Published: August 03 2021 Updated: April 06 2022
Story Notes:

This first chapter is going to be a basic introduction, and the each chapter after will follow the specific characters and their quest to survive.

1. Chapter 1 - Everyone feeling a bit strange by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 - Sarah by Da Boss

3. Chapter 3 - Whitney by Da Boss

4. Chapter 4 - Hannah by Da Boss

5. Chapter 5 - Gianna by Da Boss

6. Chapter 6 - Lacy by Da Boss

7. Chapter 7 - A Little Reunion by Da Boss

8. Epilogue by Da Boss

Chapter 1 - Everyone feeling a bit strange by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the first chapter.  More to come....

“Congrats bitches!” shouted Whitney, as she poured the final glass of champagne. The wedding of Mike and Sarah had gone off without any problems for the most part. This was extremely impressive considering all the drama and chaos that had occurred the previous night. The bachelor and bachelorette parties had occurred the previous night, and the combination of alcohol and strippers were somehow not the most exciting part of it. Sarah, the beautiful bride to be and her four bridesmaids had been shrunken down by the stripper and brought to the bachelor party. Most of the girls ended up spending more time than they wanted to in Mike’s body, particularly Gianna, Mike’s twin sister who spent the night in his stomach.

But, the girls had grown back to normal size at some point, even though Hannah spent the wedding in Gianna’s cleavage. Rather than handing Hannah’s shrunken body over to Sarah’s grandfather, Mike’s best man, Patrick, had slipped the old man two crisp hundred dollar bills. This was enough for Sarah’s grand dad to “forget” that he saw the tiny body of Hannah fly into Gianna’s cleavage.

After the ceremony, Lacy and Steve managed to slip away and get to a drugstore, where they picked up a bottle of spray that reversed the shrinking process and returned Hannah to her original size. Now that the chaos of the previous night was behind them, the wedding parties proceeded to all raise up their alcoholic beverages in a cheers.

The newlyweds continued to enjoy themselves, celebrating amongst their closest friends. They posed for pictures, and eventually arrived at a nice banquet hall where the reception was being held. But for some reason that she could not describe, Sarah just felt off.

“You alright?” Whitney asked, making sure to stay on her bridesmaid duties. “You look nervous?”

“I’m…I’m fine,” Sarah said, rubbing her forehead. “Just a little stressed and overwhelmed, it was a long night, you know?”

“Oh I sure do, I was trapped inside your boyfriend’s asshole,” Whitney teased with a laugh. “Oops, sorry. Your HUSBAND’S asshole!” She managed to crack Sarah and the bride just laughed. Surely everyone felt disoriented on their wedding day, right?

Everyone at the reception seemed to be having a wonderful time. Sarah and Mike were bonding with everyone, their parents, friends, family, relatives, people they barely knew…everyone! As the food and alcohol continued to flow, Sarah began to feel that strange sensation again. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it was definitely there.

Getting up to use the bathroom, Sarah casually walked past her eighteen year old cousin, Adam. “Oh hey, Adam,” she said casually. “Having fun?” She noticed that Adam seemed to be at a loss for words staring at her. She was a bit uncomfortable, though even she did have to admit that the looked stunning today. “Adam?”

Snapping out of it, Adam realized he had been ogling his cousin. “Oh uh yeah, great wedding,” he said. He looked down at his phone which was clearly not ringing, but lifted it up and nodded at Sarah. He walked away and Sarah just shook her head.

“Little creep,” Sarah laughed under her breath before walking back to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, the other bridesmaids were busy mingling or inadvertently causing trouble.

Hannah had been eyeing Mike’s best man, Patrick all afternoon. She had a major thing for him, and him stepping up to make sure Sarah’s perverted grandfather kept his hands off of her really meant a lot to her. While he gave his traditional best man speech, Hannah couldn’t keep her eyes off of him. Even as they made eye contact, she made sure to wink, and could’ve sworn he smiled back at her. If only she didn’t have this strange slightly nauseating feeling eating away at her.

Lacy was busy socializing with different guests when she came across Sarah’s mother, Kim. Giving the woman a hug, the two woman began to chat and catch up. “So how are you, my dear?” she said to her daughter’s longtime friend. “Did you have a fun time last night?”

Glancing up in surprise, Lacy soon realized that Kim didn’t know what actually happened, and must’ve assumed they just went barhopping or something. “Oh yeah, it was really fun to get to see everyone.”

“Well that’s good! I’m not gonna ask what you guys did,” the older woman laughed. A sense of relief came over Lacy, she had a habit of revealing too much information to people, and did not really want to be the one to reveal to the bride’s mother that all the bridesmaids had shrunken last night and basically been used as toys.

Feeling an uncomfortable, sickly feeling temporarily wash over her body, Lacy was caught off guard when Kim began asking about her dating life. Currently single, Lacy began trying to change the topic as quickly as she could, not really wanting this woman to try and set her up with someone at the wedding.

While Hannah and Lacy were having rather innocent and mundane conversations, Whitney was not having as pleasant of a time. She was talking with Sarah’s cousin Courtney, a woman in her late twenties with a good amount of meat on her bones. Courtney was incredibly self-centered and seemed to annoy everyone she spoke to. She also couldn’t believe that she wasn’t chosen to be a bridesmaid, much less Whitney’s position of maid of honor.

“I just don’t get it, why does Sarah choose someone like you to be her Maid of Honor and not me?” she said, sipping a glass of white wine.

Whitney’s eyes widened at the comment. “Excuse me?”

“What?” Courtney responded obliviously, throwing some kind of egg roll into her mouth. “I’m not trying to be offensive, but don’t you think it makes more sense? You’re not even family.”

Not feeling like having this conversation with this oblivious woman, Whitney just got up and walked away. She was starting to feel a little off, similar to how Sarah described herself as feeling earlier.

Meanwhile, Mike’s twins sister Gianna was having a great time at the wedding. Normally quite short at just over five feet tall, the boisterous woman’s personality often made her the center of attention. She currently had several beers in her system, and was tipsy, though not quite drunk. While she was dancing and joking around with her friends, she inadvertently stumbled a few feet back. She fell back on a chair, on to someone’s lap.

“Uhhhh, you alright there Gi?” the voice said. Gianna turned and laughed. Of course she would land on her twin brother. “Yeah, feeling a little weird. I’m gonna go to the bathroom, be right back,” the young woman said.

What all five women failed to realize, was that the size restoration spray which had returned them to their normal heights after last night, was a temporary version, and it was about to run out. They had been made incredibly tough and durable last night, so those settings would still apply. Still, none of them knew what was about to happen.

As they all had the same uncomfortable, nauseating feeling take them over, it happened. Each woman happened to be in a different part of the reception hall. Sarah was just about to walk back into the main room, when she screamed and suddenly shrunk. Whitney was walking up to the cake, preparing to steal a bite of the frosting when she diminished, landing on the white sticky surface. Hannah was building up the confidence to go ask Patrick to dance when it happened, leaving her stranded on the floor. Lacy was walking over to talk with Mike’s parents when she was reduced. And Gianna had just came back from the bathroom and was right behind her brother, preparing to surprise him.

With all five girls miniaturized, they all knew that their only way out of this would be to get someone’s attention. Hopefully they could help…..
End Notes:

--

 

The next chapter will follow Sarah.

Chapter 2 - Sarah by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the nextchapter, sorry it took so long for a follow up.  Hope you enjoy!

 

--

“Ugh, what the fuck is going on?” Sarah said out loud in a daze. The beautiful bride felt flustered and embarrassed. Did she literally just faint on her own wedding day? How pathetic, she thought to herself. The confused woman soon realized something: she was in the hallway of an absolutely massive building.

“How…how am I so small,” she shrieked, as she started scampering along the wall, trying to figure out what to do. The tiny bride reached around and tried to find her phone, but was not able to find it anywhere. Wherever it was, it was not tiny with her.

Sarah typically did not handle pressure and stress very well. She worked as an accountant, and had no problems doing her job and very few bad days. She had chosen to go into that line of work, knowing she could handle it. This, on the other hand, was a situation she wasn’t sure if she could handle. “Shit, I guess I’ll get Mike’s help,” the tiny woman said, slipping off her high heels.

Running barefoot across the floor of the wedding reception’s venue, Sarah was moving as fast as her tiny legs could carry her. Being two inches tall, this was not fast at all. At this size, Sarah was also in a more awkward position than her shrunken friends, wherever they ended up being. She was small enough to be in great danger, particularly from underneath one of her giant guests’ feet, but she was also large enough to be recognized, at least for a doll.

This hazard was not lost on Sarah. She knew she needed to be extremely careful, and she was doing her best to remain underneath the tables and out of sight from her own wedding guests. Who knew how they would treat her.

Gradually, Sarah started to get more and more calm. Her goal was still to get to Mike. It didn’t take a detective to know this had something to do with whatever size-restoration spray that Patrick purchased this morning. It was probably that knock-off brand that didn’t last very long. All that said, Sarah did have confidence in her husband to find a way to get her back to normal size.

While Sarah was lost in her thoughts, as well as the blasting music, she gradually lost track of her surroundings. Not paying attention to where she was walking, the tiny bride tripped over her own dress. “Fuck!” she shouted, as her miniscule body lay on the floor. Then she heard something that caused her to freeze up in fear.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” a male voice called out. Sarah couldn’t explain why, but her instincts were screaming at her to stay very still. She was trying hard to maintain her composure, trying her best not to break out into tears. A large shadow cast over her body, and she felt a hand wrap around her doll-sized form. Sarah felt herself being lifted high into the air. Not knowing what else to do, Sarah decided to maintain the façade of being a doll.

Much to Sarah’s surprise, and dread, she was brought in front of the face of her younger cousin Adam. The creepy eighteen-year-old stared at the body of his cousin, cloaked in her wedding dress. “Oh shit, is this the cake topper?” he mumbled to himself. Adam admired the detail on this doll-like figure, in a manor that made Sarah nervous and uncomfortable.

Sarah debated screaming out to Adam that she was an actual person, and not a cake topper, but decided against it. She had no idea what he would do with her if he found that out.

“Damn this is hot,” he whispered, his warm breath washing over Sarah’s body. His words nearly made Sarah vomit. She was his COUSIN!

Before she could speak up and chastise him for his perverted nature, Adam began to rub his giant thumb along Sarah’s two inch body. Sarah’s eyes widened, though this went unnoticed by her massive cousin. He began rubbing Sarah’s tiny feet, which made the ticklish bride nearly scream.

Looking around to make sure nobody at the wedding was watching him, Adam grinned and glanced down at his new toy. He began rubbing Sarah’s chest through her wedding dress, loving the feeling of this tiny doll’s breasts. He even lowered the dress to reveal Sarah’s (normally) C-Cup breasts. “Oh shit,” he mumbled, and began caressing the breasts with his thumb. It took all of Sarah’s self control not to break down crying, or blow her top and start screaming right then and there. She hated him for violating her like this, but she knew she had to play it cool for now.

This did change as Adam began walking off to the bathroom. He kept Sarah’s body pretty well hidden inside his hand, got to a stall and locked the door. All Sarah could do was try to remain as still as physical possible as her cousin unzipped and lowered his dress pants, then proceeded to drop his boxers. Her eyes widened as she saw him grip his cock as it started to grow erect.

“No, god no,” Sarah accidentally whispered out loud. Every fiber of her being was telling her to flee, run for her life. But she couldn’t help but panic at the idea of what Adam might do if he realized she was alive. Sure, there was a chance he’d help her, but there was every bit as much a chance he’d keep her forever. She was praying that at least if she pretended to be a doll, he’d eventually grow tired of her.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Adam gripped Sarah’s two-inch body and began rubbing it against his dick. At least three times the size of her body, the penis dwarfed the tiny bride. Sarah could only close her eyes and pray for this to end soon.

After some positioning, Adam soon realized that what felt the best was gripping the doll parallel to the head of his cock, and grinding it against the tiny body. Drops of sweat rubbed against Sarah’s face as she was violated. Her tiny face was mashed into the head of the giant cock. The pace started to quicken. Adam’s thrust grew stronger. Sarah could hear his breathing quicken as he grew more and more excited.

A loud moan erupted from Adam’s throat, and he was relieved no one else was using the bathroom. Unable to contain himself any longer, the giant eighteen-year-old gripped Sarah’s body against the head of his cock. Not able to hold back any longer, Adam began to cum all over the doll’s tiny body. While it only lasted a few seconds, it seemed to go on forever for Sarah. She gagged, which only allowed her to get a mouthful of her cousins’ sperm. She nearly vomited and gasped for her breath.

“FUCK THAT WAS GOOD,” Adam exhaled, breathing heavily. He looked at the “cake topper” and smiled, noting the glossy sheen of his seminal fluid that was covering the doll. “YOU’LL LOOK GREAT ON THE CAKE NOW,” he laughed to herself. “SARAH NEVER LOOKED SO HOT.”

Wanting nothing more than to shower and grow back to normal size, Sarah was both disgusted and fuming. Covered in her younger cousin’s cum, Sarah could only imagine how she could scream at him and chastise him once she found a way to grow back. If she found a way to grow back.

With some post sex energy, Adam walked over towards the sink. He decided not to wash off his new sex doll, and rather just wiped her down with a paper towel. While this got the majority of the cum off of her, it still left a sticky film. Adam proceeded to walk back out of the bathroom back into the reception hall, with the beloved bride still in the palm of his hand.

Walking past his table, Adam dropped his sex doll down by his seat. Wandering off to go get himself a drink, Sarah felt this was her chance to escape, but just felt too drained of energy. Feeling defeated Sarah just proceeded to lay on the table, waiting to be grabbed again. She saw a shadow approaching her body, and prepared for her perverted, gross cousin to grab her for round two. She was surprised, instead this was a woman’s hand. The hand lifted her high into the air and brought her in front of a monolithic face. It was Kim, a.k.a.: her mother!

A million thoughts began racing through the mind of Sarah. That she was saved. That her mother knew everything and was going to help her out. That she could go back to enjoying her wedding. Instead, her mother’s voice cut right through all of them.

“THERE’S THE CAKE TOPPER,” she said, and began walking towards the white, decadent pastry towards the front of the room.

Sarah tried to squirm free but her mom’s hand was holding her firmly in place. “Mom it’s me! I’m just fucking tiny!” she screamed, though there was no chance of being heard over the music blasting.

As Kim walked towards the cake, she began to speak with Andrea, Mike’s mom. Andrea was a long-haired blonde, while Kim was a brunette with shoulder length brown hair. Kim was a spitting-image of Sarah, just about twenty-five years older.
“You find it?” Andrea asked.

“Yeah it was over by the table of one of Sarah’s cousins,” Kim responded. “No idea what it was doing down there.”

“There’s already one on the cake?” Andrea said. Both Kim and Andrea stared at the cake and noticed a cheap plastic bride there.

“Oh well, this one looks way more like Sarah,” Kim laughed. As the prepared to lower her tiny daughter onto her own wedding cake, she lost her grip. “Oops,” she said under her breath.

Sarah screamed as she plummeted down towards the cake. She landed with a painful splat. Her body was find, both from the shrinking spray enhancing her durability and the fact that she landed on a spongy cake with frosting. As she lay down trying to muster the energy to get up, a pair of fingers gripped her tiny body.

“GOT IT A LITTLE MESSY,” her mom said, with her warm breath washing over Sarah. She could make out notes of red wine in her mother’s breath. “OH WELL.”

Sarah’s eyes widened as she saw her mom’s mouth open up. “Mom no,” she tried to shout, but it was too late. Her massive mother inserted her own daughter into her mouth head first, all the way up to her butt.

“MMMMMM,” Kim said, sucking all the frosting off of the cake topper. There was also a slightly off, metallic flavor to it, which she didn’t recognize and didn’t particularly care for. She assumed it must have been the cake topper.

“Damn, taste good,” Andrea said with a laugh. Kim only responded by winking and sucking the rest of Sarah’s body into her mouth. Sarah wanted to scream and fight her way out, but worried that if her mom realized she was alive, she might panic and swallow. There was no way her mom would swallow what she thought was plastic, right?!

After what felt like an eternity, Kim opened her mouth and pulled out her disheveled, tiny daughter. “THERE, ALL CLEAN,” she said as both she and Andrea giggled. She then walked over to the cake and pulled out the original cake topper, before replacing it with Sarah, who proceeded to sink ankles deep into the spongy surface.

“I’ll take that one,” Andrea said. Kim shrugged and handed the original bride wedding topper to Mike’s mom. Both Kim and down below, Sarah, watched as Andrea inserted the tiny decoration into her mouth, sucking off all the frosting. Suddenly her eyes widened as she pulled it back to far. She coughed a few times before giving Kim an embarrassed look. “I swallowed it,” she said with a laugh.

Kim couldn’t believe it. “Well good thing you didn’t eat that one too,” she giggled. This all sent chills down Sarah’s spine. That could’ve been her, trapped in her husband’s mom’s stomach. She could’ve sworn she could hear Andrea’s stomach gurgle as she walked away.

For the next few minutes, Sarah slowly started to trek to the side of the cake. Mike was sitting relatively close to it, and he should he able to help her. Then her luck finally turned.

Getting up, Mike walked by and glanced at the cake. He instantly did a double take and brought his face down towards Sarah. He looked confused at the tiny woman, but he definitely seemed to realize she was human….and herself. “OH SHIT SARAH,” he said as his eyes widened. “I DIDN’T SEE YOU GROW BACK!”

Sarah was extremely puzzled. “Grow back? Are you drunk? I’m two inches tall!” She had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

“HOW’D YOU GROW BACK BABE?” Mike said, continuing to puzzle his tiny bride.

‘Baby I have no idea what you’re talking about!” shouted the tiny Sarah. “Can you just help me grow back?”

Mike exhaled and gave a fake exasperated sigh. “FIIIIINEEEEE, BUT YOU OWE ME!” he said with a laugh. Grabbing his tiny wife, he snuck out of the reception hall towards his hotel room. After the incident from last night involving his wife and her friends becoming the size of bugs, Mike picked up a bottle of the size-reversal spray. Unlike his friends, Mike didn’t go cheap, and picked up a bottle that wasn’t temporary.

Soon enough, Mike and Sarah strode back down to the reception hall together, hand in hand. Sarah tried to act like nothing had happened, but could not stop glaring at her cousin whenever she saw him. She really wanted to feel him under her foot, like a bug. She also exchanged looks with her mom, still not sure what to say after being inside her mouth.

Despite the fact that she did not see any of her bridesmaids the remainder of the night, Sarah had a wonderful time at her reception. She and Mike made their way back up to their hotel room. The two of them proceeded to act like wild animals, and passionately made love. Sarah made sure to pay particular attention to Mike’s cock, sucking him off multiple times.

The two newlyweds lay in their bed together, breathing heavily.

“That was intense,” Mike said, caressing his wife’s breasts.

“Yeah, thanks for saving me, baby,” Sarah said, sitting up to give her husband’s cock a big kiss.

“I wonder where your bridesmaids went. I didn’t see them for the second half of the wedding,” Mike responded.

Sarah shrugged and turned off the light, coming back to bed. “I’m sure we’ll see them tomorrow.”
End Notes:

--

 

More to come....

Chapter 3 - Whitney by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  More to come!

 

--

“Fuck!” screamed Whitney, as she felt herself falling, while flailing her arms and screaming for her life. Having experienced shrinking the night previous, Whitney knew what was happening to her. She knew she was getting very, very small, though she had absolutely no idea why or how.

After free-falling for what felt like ages, Whitney landed with a splat. Her body was made more durable, the same as the previous night, but it still hurt like hell. What temporarily confused her was the strange, white goop that she landed in. It was everywhere and she squirmed around like the parents in Honey We Shrunk Ourselves.

After getting a mouthful of the white substance, she suddenly realized what it was: frosting. “Wait,” Whitney mumbled to herself, wiping her eyes clean. “I’m on top of the fucking cake?!”

Looking around at her surroundings, it was true. She had diminished down to a mere two centimeters tall. At the time she had shrunken, she was preparing to walk over to the cake which had already been cut. She assumed, being the maid of honor, that it was her responsibility to distribute the cake. Being slightly distracted from her confrontation with the rude Courtney, she had barely noticed that her body was starting to cramp. Before she had time to process what was going to happen, she had become tiny.

“How…what…why the hell did I shrink again?!” she screamed, slipping and falling back, face first into the buttercream frosting. While she was extremely panicked and frustrated, she had to admit the frosting was delicious.

--

The chubby redhead that was Courtney walked back to her seat with a large slice of cake. Her stomach grumbled, ready for a snack. Since the majority of the wedding guests were dancing and socializing, Courtney had a chance to eat her slice of cake in piece. She was still frustrated that Sarah had not chosen her to be her bridesmaid, particularly the Maid of Honor. Instead, she went with Whitney, who wasn’t even family. Sure, she and Sarah didn’t spend a lot of time together, but it was still rude.

She was also a bit disappointed that she was not invited to the bachelorette party, though it was probably Whitney’s fault. All she knew is that the girls did something involving shrinking. “Damn, that would’ve been fun,” she mumbled under her breath to no one in particular, while she dug her fork into the moist cake and brought the piece into her mouth. She was thinking about how cool it would’ve been for her and her cousin to be on some giant male stripper’s cock.

While she was day-dreaming and eating her cake, she was coming very close to devouring the tiny Maid of Honor who she held a grudge against. While she did not know that Whitney was on her slice, her fork had nearly grabbed the tiny panicking woman twice now.

Whitney screamed and tried her best to dodge the massive utensil. As the massive fork came digging into the cake, the tiny woman began to trudge through the frosting away from it. Her movement did not go unnoticed.

“WAIT IS THAT A BUG?” a giant voice whispered. Reaching down, two chubby fingers gripped the squirming little creature. She felt it squirming between her digits, and brought it up to her eye. Originally expecting to see some tiny ant, her eye widened, as the creature appeared to wipe frosting out of its face. “HOLY SHIT,” she said, holding it even closer to her face. “WHITNEY?”

Barely able to process her shitty luck, being found by this giant idiot of a woman, Whitney took several deep breaths as she was held in front of the giant face of Courtney. “Courtney, I need you to help me!” she shouted.

This was met by a laugh from Courtney, blowing hot air all over the tiny woman. It reeked of beer. “YOU’RE SO SMALL!” she taunted. “BUT THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT INVITING ME TO THE BACHELORETTE PARTY!”

Whitney rolled her eyes again. This drunk bitch was really going to hold that against her. It was Sarah’s call, after all. She tried to shout and reason with Courtney, but it was useless. The music was too loud, and there were far too many distractions for the giantess.

Instead of helping the tiny Maid of Honor, Courtney just shot her a wicked grin and winked. She then dropped the two centimeter girl back onto the cake, where she landed in the frosting with a splat. “THIS LOOKS YUMMY,” Courtney said as her stomach grumbled. She proceeded to dig her fork into the moist pastry, very close to Whitney.

Despite the fact that she knew she was extra durable, Whitney still had no desire to be eaten. It was one thing to spend the previous night shoved up Mike’s asshole, she was into that. Being swallowed by this drunk thot was not on her to do list. Pulling herself up to her feet, she stared wide-eyed as the giant utensil pulled a mound of cake away from her. “Oh shit,” she mumbled. “She’s serious.”

Whitney tried her hardest to flee, but Courtney couldn’t help but laugh. Whitney was going nowhere, especially wading through this thick frosting. “Damn you look good,” she said under her breath, and lowered the fork back down.

It took a few more attempts, though Courtney was relishing this torment of Whitney. Soon enough, there was only one bite of cake left, and Whitney was on it. The tiny woman screamed as the monstrous red-head dug the prongs of the fork into the cake and lifted it up to her face. “HAVE FUN INSIDE ME, SLUT!” laughed Courtney, as she deposited the last bite of wedding cake into her jaws.

In a desperate attempt to avoid those dangerous teeth, Whitney leapt, her two centimeter body landing on Courtney’s tongue. The pitch black cave was incredibly hot, very moist and smelled disgusting. Whitney wanted to just break down and cry, but she was in survival mode. As the cake was mashed to bits around her, she felt herself slipping. A wet, spongy piece of cake smacked her right in the face, and she felt herself being pulled to the back of Courtney’s mouth. She tried her best to scramble and claw to the front of the mouth, but it was just too wet and slippery.

Courtney tilted her head back and swallowed, a joyous expression draped across her face. She slowly traced down her throat with one finger, feeling her rival travel down the dark tunnel.

Whitney was crying now. The slow descent down Courtney’s slimy esophagus was just too much for her. Then she felt her body falling headfirst as she passed through a sphincter, into the hot, churning cauldron that was Courtney’s large stomach.

Letting out a quiet burp, Courtney laughed and stood up. “Well, let’s go dancing,” she said to her passenger, patting her stomach. She grabbed an opened beer, cracked it, and then chugged it. She couldn’t have her new toy getting bored. The woman then walked over to the dance floor, and began dancing with several of her cousins.

Inside of Courtney’s stomach, Whitney was experiencing what hell must have been like. Sure, her durability prevented her from getting digested by the stomach acids, but they still smelled and tasted disgusting, and were very uncomfortable for her to be in. It was pitch black inside this chamber, and the liquid around her was getting rougher. She screamed for Courtney to stop, but knew she couldn’t hear her. It was clear Courtney was dancing, and a wave of stomach acid washed over Whitney.

Whitney re-surfaced, treading the liquid and gasping for air. Just as she thought she was starting to get her bearings, she heard a strange trickling sound above her. Through the darkness, she could just barely make out the fact that she was underneath the sphincter, and it was opening. She screamed as a foul river of cheap, light beer rained down into the stomach, dousing her once more.

After dancing with her cousins, a hot guy, who appeared to be alone, caught Courtney’s eye. She recognized him, it was Pete, one of Mike’s friends from work. Grabbing two more beers from the bar, Courtney walked over and introduced herself, and started to grind her ass into the crotch of her new friend.

It didn’t take long for Pete to end up in Courtney’s hotel room. The two stripped and began to passionately make out. From inside of the giantesses’ stomach, Whitney could hear moaning which gave her chills. There was also an incredibly loud and disorienting thumbing on the stomach walls. In reality, this was just Pete placing his hands on Courtney’s stomach. To Whitney, it might as well have been a sonic boom.

That noise stopped momentarily, but high above her, Whitney could hear a strange slurping noise. She feared the worst, but prayed that it was just the two of them making out. “Please just be swallowing his tongue,” the tiny captive whimpered.

Obviously, Courtney had Pete’s erect cock in her mouth, and was doing all she could to make it erupt. It didn’t take long, as Pete grabbed her hair and started thrusting his cock hips into her face, spewing his load into this freaky girls mouth.

Sitting up, Courtney just raised her eyebrows at Pete, and then swallowed. Everything.

“Damn, you like how that tastes,” Pete said with a laugh.

Courtney leaned forward and licked his cock again. Pete gasped as he laid on his back. “Yeah, and I hope you like mine more.” Courtney grabbed her large breasts and knelt down on her handsome lover’s face, feeling his hands grasp her ass as his tongue slipped inside her. She moaned, and placed her other hand on her stomach, only able to imagine what Whitney was about to go through.

Whitney had lost track of where she was in Courtney’s stomach. Then she heard the sound above her. She looked up and screamed, as a river of Pete’s seminal fluid passed through the sphincter and flooded into Courtney’s stomach. The tiny woman was doused in the gross liquid, causing her to gag, scream and eventually vomit. This foul experience, accompanied with the heat, stress, and constant motion of Courtney rocking up and down on Pete’s face, caused Whitney to pass out.

--

After nearly concussing Pete from riding his face, Courtney enjoyed cuddling up next to the guy in bed while he slept. She felt her stomach rumbling, and an aching feeling inside her stomach. She giggled and rubbed her stomach, then drifted off to sleep, with one hand gently stroking her vagina.

Whitney awoke screaming, feeling her body moving. She had been unconscious for the majority of the trip through Courtney’s intestines, and had awoke feeling Courtney’s villi brush against her face. She started to panic, as she realized she was about to enter Courtney’s rectum. After several minutes, the smell was almost unbearable. Whitney was now surrounded by Courtney’s gross fecal matter, and was pounding on her captor’s asshole, begging to get out. The hole was just a little too tight to be able to pry open.

--

The next morning Courtney woke up with a pounding headache. She turned over, hoping to see Pete laying next to her, naked, but was disappointed to see he had already gone. Not just that, but he had apparently grabbed the alcohol out of her fridge as well. “Jerk,” she mumbled to herself. “At least he knew how to eat.

As the hungover woman stood to her feet, she instantly felt a pressure in her ass. “Oh god,” she mumbled, bending over and grabbing her abdomen. She rushed to the bathroom as quickly as she could, barely making it in time. She sat down on the toilet, holding her head in her hands, while she relieved herself.

As she stood up and wiped herself, she turned and saw a tiny, squirming figure in the foul water. Courtney narrowed her eyes and soon realized who it was. “Oh, hey Whitney,” she said with a casual laugh. Watching the pathetic excuse for a woman try and swim only gave Courtney pleasure. As much as she wanted to flush and just get rid of the tiny woman, she knew that she wasn’t done with her yet.

Whitney screamed and pleaded as two pudgy fingers lifted her out of the putrid water, and she was suddenly brought beneath the ice cold cleansing waters of the bathroom sink. After a few seconds that felt like hours, the water turned off, and she was left staring at her massive captor.

“Alright Courtney, you’ve got your revenge and made your point!” she screamed. “Please help me grow back to normal.”

Whitney’s cries fell on deaf ears. Courtney just grinned. “NAH, YOU’RE CLEARLY TOUGH ENOUGH TO SURVIVE ANYTHING,” she said in a menacing tone. “YOU’RE GONNA BE MINE FOR A LONG TIME.”

Realizing what her life had become, Whitney thrashed and screamed. She would’ve rather been flushed, maybe at least there would’ve been a chance for escape. Instead, she watched Courtney pull the elastic on under panties, and drop Whitney’s tiny body inside, trapping the young African American woman against her wet pussy.

Courtney bit her lip. It was going to be a fun next few days.
End Notes:

--
Hope you enjoyed!  More coming soon....
Chapter 4 - Hannah by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while, but here's the next chapter in this series.  More to come very soon (hopefully)!

--

Her head spinning, the re-shrunken Hannah sat in the middle of a wide-open plain featuring a hardwood floor. “Wait, how the fuck?” Hannah started to say to herself. Looking around, it didn’t take long to realize what had happened to her. “Oh god dammit!” shouted Hannah. “Not again!”

The tiny woman was no stranger to shrinking after the last twenty-four hours. She had spent the majority of Sarah’s bachelorette party inside the disgusting, hairy nasal passage of Mike, after he snorted her like powder. It was a nightmarish, traumatizing ordeal, being inside the nose of her friends’ fiancé. If that hadn’t been enough, she had missed the entire wedding, after being sneezed out and landing in the cleavage of Gianna. For such a short girl, Gianna was quite busty, and for some reason tended to sweat a lot.

Thankfully, Sarah’s perverted grandfather did not get his hands on the tiny woman. Patrick, the best man, came to her rescue, both by paying off the old man and by getting more size-restoration spray to grow Hannah back, though it may not have been the permanent variety. She had been dropping hints to Patrick all night, and was really hoping to dance with him.

This led her to where she was now. In the middle of the dance floor…at a wedding. The blasting music rattled her entire body. Not knowing it, Hannah had been shrunken down to approximately one centimeter tall. She was literally the size of a bug.

“Shit, this is bad,” the half Caucasian, half African-American woman said to herself, stating the obvious. “I need someone’s help, now!” the miniaturized woman wanted nothing more than to be rescued by big, strong Patrick. She would let him do whatever he wanted to her. Hell, maybe he’d even let her use his cock like a stripper pole.

Hannah’s fantasies were interrupted when a massive brown dress shoe slammed down in front of her, causing the one centimeter woman to emit a scream and fall backward. Looking around, it dawned on Hannah. “Oh no,” she mumbled. “Not now.” It was that time of the wedding when everyone got on the dance floor. That damn, catchy electric slide song was playing, and people were starting to fill up the floor.

Hannah dodged a massive incoming high heel from some middle aged woman. She dodged a socked foot belonging to some kid who she didn’t recognize. She desperately tried to scan the crowd, hoping her savior Patrick would be here, but it was useless. She could not recall what kind of shoes he was wearing, and then it dawned on her it would be useless to try and get to him now.

“Okay, here’s what I’ll do,” Hannah began to speak to herself. She knew it was weird, but she always found she thought clearest when she spoke aloud. “I’m gonna get off the dance floor by running through…”

The tiny woman stopped speaking as a shadow cast over her. She looked up, and only started to scream before a giant, wide barefoot came crashing down on top of her bug-sized form. The giant foot was lifted into the air again, as the chubby giantess continued to dance. As she did so, it allowed Hannah to get another breath.

Utterly confused, Hannah could not believe that she was not dead. Instead, she was just stuck to this woman’s sweaty foot. She shouted for help again, as the woman lowered her foot and continued to dance, totally unaware that there was a one-centimeter bridesmaid on her foot.

Though Hannah didn’t know at the moment, or particularly care, that giant foot she was pinned underneath was actually that of Courtney. The titanic woman had a good buzz going, and was on top of the world right now, knowing that she had the tiny body of Whitney was trapped and squirming around inside of her stomach. She had no idea where the other bridesmaids were, but assumed they shrunk as well. She was thinking to herself of all the fun she would have, if only she could find them.

While her giant sweaty foot punished tiny Hannah without her knowledge, Courtney was busy dancing with some of her cousins. After several songs, a hot guy who appeared to be single caught her eye on the dance floor. ‘Bingo’ Courtney thought to herself, making her way over to the guy.

Introducing himself as Pete, this guy captivated Courtney immediately. She kicked her chubby foot up behind her, which finally freed the tiny prisoner.

Hannah screamed in terror as she was launched across the dance floor. She landed, right next to a black dress shoe. Shaking the cobwebs loose in her mind, she then recognized something about this giant next to her. “Patrick!” she shouted, recognizing the cufflinks on his tuxedo. They were traditional Best Man cufflinks that Mike gave to him.

A sense of relief washing over her body, Hannah figured this was fate or something. Unfortunately for the tiny woman, a massive bare foot slammed down next to her, knocking the tiny woman off her feet.  Looking up in horror and rage, Hannah watched as a massive brunette with toned legs towered over her. She didn’t know who this bimbo was, but she was now dancing with Patrick. The giantess bare feet rocked back and forth as the two slow danced.

“Hey bitch, that’s my guy!” Hannah shouted. Not thinking clearly, the shrunken woman raced over to the left foot of this giantess. She began pounding on the giant foot, until this massive woman inadvertently gripped Hannah tightly between two of her large sweaty toes. Hannah gagged and wanted to vomit, as she combination of the smell and motion was messing with her head.

The music started to quicken as the slow romantic song stopped and a catchier, high energy tune kicked in. It was then when this random woman kicked her foot in the room, now catapulting Hannah across the room.

Screaming for her life, Hannah’s eyes widened as she was where she was about to land: the cleavage of a middle aged woman!  The giantess was sitting at a table near the dance floor, talking to a man, probably her husband. She was sipping a glass of red wine and looking in the other direction, so she never saw the flying Hannah. She barely felt her, just adjusting her cleavage.

Dazed and confused, Hannah’s face was resting against the mildly sweaty breasts of this woman. After doing a bit of detective work from listening to the woman’s voice and recognizing her dress, Hannah’s eyes widened. This was Sarah’s mom, Kim!

The one-centimeter woman was about to start rubbing the giant breasts but stopped herself. She knew she needed to get someone’s help, but didn’t want it to be from Kim. Her friend’s mother would no doubt ask questions, and would probably deduce this was a result of the woman shrinking last night. Also, she’d probably freak out if anything happened to Sarah. Hannah’s mind began to drift towards her shrunken companions from the previous night. She hadn’t seen any of them since she woke up, and honestly hadn’t looked. She could only assume they were shrunk and hope they were safe.

Hannah was snapped back to reality as Kim crossed her arms, the giant breasts squishing together around her body. If the shrinking process didn’t enhance her body’s durability, she would have definitely been crushed to a pulp between the voluptuous breasts. She screamed and squirmed, as the titanic mother of the bride stood up.

The giant brunette stood up to grab a drink at the bar. As she did so, she bent down and planted a kiss on her husband sitting next to her. The two of them were so proud and happy for their daughter, though they weren’t exactly sure where she was at the moment. They both assumed that both her and her bridesmaids were cleaning up in the bathroom or something.

As Kim bent over to kiss her husband’s cheek, and unintentionally freed her tiny hostage. Hannah felt herself sliding out of the sweaty cleavage. Hannah’s arms flailed as she plunged down towards the table. She was stunned to see a slice of cake below her that she was about to land on.

Landing on the cake’s frosty surface with a tiny wet *SPLAT*, Hannah rolled over onto her back in pain.  She just needed a minute, her whole body ached and her head was ringing. An experienced nurse, Hannah was well aware of injuries and began clenching her fingers and toes to make sure she could still move. She was surprised to feel the cake’s white frosting between her toes. “Wait, where the fuck are my heels?” she said in an annoyed tone. She spent a lot of money on those heels, and they were probably lost somewhere on the dance floor, or in Kim’s bra.

A giant shadow caught Hannah’s attention. She looked up and saw what was probably her worst case scenario. A giant fork descending down, stabbing into the moist cake, centimeters away from Hannah’s body. The fork twisted and a large portion of the cake was broken off and lifted up towards the face of Chris, Kim’s husband and Sarah’s dad. The dessert entered his mouth, and his eyes descended upon his food again.

Hannah screamed and tried to get to her feet but stumbled. She fell face first into the wedding cake, having the wind knocked out of her. Immediately after she fell, the giant fork passed over her tiny body, with one of the metallic prongs running up Hannah’s bridesmaid dress along her back. Chris was not paying attention, and continued pressing the fork into the cake. Bringing it up to his face, he licked his lips. The middle-aged man could not see the tiny woman on the underside of his fork, caught by her dress.

“Wait don’t eat me!” screamed Hannah as she thrashed as best she could trying to free herself. The last thing she wanted right now was to end up back inside another man’s body. She panicked, seeing the mouth open up again. “No! No!” she shouted, furiously kicking her legs. Then she heard that unmistakable sound of fabric slowly ripping.

Feeling the cold again against her now bare body, Hannah shrieked again. The dress had ripped right off of her, staying on the fork while she descended down to the cake again. The landed on the slice and rolled off of it, laying on her back on the side of the plate in a puddle of frosting. She watched disheartened, as the tattered remains of her expensive bridesmaids dress disappeared into the mouth of the grooms father. Unable to deal with the stress of everything that was happening, Hannah’s head fell back, and she passed out.

Jolting awake feeling herself moving, Hannah sat up and looked around in a panic. The plate she had been laying on was being lifted high into the air. Someone was taking the plate away, with her still trapped on it!  “No don’t throw me away!” shouted the miniscule bridesmaid, as she plate was carried off towards a garbage can.

Her mind racing with thoughts of her spending the rest of her natural life at this size in a garbage dump, Hannah noticed the blue tie of the guy bringing the plate towards the garbage had draped over onto the plate. Knowing this was her only chance, she took a moment to gather all her strength and ran towards the tie, grabbing on to it for dear life.

Her strategy worked, as the guy tossed the plate into the trash and began walking out into the hallway towards the bathroom. As the giant stopped in front of a mirror, he began to adjust his suit, when he suddenly noticed what looked like frosting on his tie.

“Shit, gotta wipe this up,” he said, grabbing a paper towel. Hannah did not have the energy to scream anymore, as the wipe sheet coated her body and pulled her off the tie. Her heart sank when the giant’s booming voice said “WAIT, HANNAH?

Looking up at the massive eyeball in front of her, Hannah teared up. She may not have recognized his tie, but she’d recognize those blue eyes anywhere. “Patrick it’s me!” she shouted.

Bringing the tiny woman to his ear, Patrick listened intently to her describe everything that happened to her throughout the evening. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry,” he said upon learning he almost stepped on her and threw her away. “I was looking for you for the last hour and couldn’t find you!”

This filled Hannah with joy. “Should we run to the store and get a bottle of restoration spray? A permanent one this time?” he laughed.

Hannah stopped and smiled for a second as Patrick brought her up to his ear. “Actually,” she said, feeling excitement for the first time all night. “Wanna go back up to your room?"

End Notes:

--

More to come!

Chapter 5 - Gianna by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

The combination of rapid and extreme shrinking along with multiple alcoholic cocktails in her system caused the normally short Gianna to momentarily pass out. The sister of the groom had been in the bathroom when her body began to feel extremely weird, and she felt dizzy. She assumed it was the alcohol, as this feeling felt vaguely familiar. “Better get back to the wedding,” she said to herself, noting how great she looked in the mirror. Standing just five feet tall, Gianna picked out a dress that showed off her breasts and thick thighs. She smiled, as she touched her breasts, thinking about Hannah’s tiny body struggling between them during the ceremony.

Walking back into the reception hall, Gianna saw her twin brother sitting at a table checking his phone. “This will give him a good scare,” she said and started to walk up behind him. After everything he put her through last night, forcing her to spend the duration of the bachelorette party inside of his foul stomach, she could make him jump for a bit.

As she silently walked up behind her brother and prepared to grab him by the shoulders, the uncomfortable feeling took over Gianna’s body. It was much more intense this time around. She wanted to call out for help, but felt herself falling. Then everything went black.

Waking up with a panicked jolt, Gianna began looking around at her surroundings. It was at that moment she realized just how insanely tiny she had become. She had been shrunken before, the previous night, but she was much smaller now. She screamed as a thunderous and melodic crashing noise began sounding off behind her.

In reality, this was just her brother Mike gently tapping his black dress shoe on the ground. This was an insignificant action to Mike, but it was absolutely deafening to Gianna. It really drove home just how tiny she had become. She didn’t know exactly, but the already short woman had diminished down to a mere one millimeter tall.

“Oh no, no!” whimpered Gianna, kicking stomping on the ground in a miniaturized tantrum. She absolutely hated being shrunken, and last night in her brother’s churning gut vowed never to be shrunken again. She didn’t keep her promise for a day.

“Well shit, guess I’ve gotta get his attention,” she said, taking off her high heels so she could start jogging up to his giant shoe. “Don’t want to get fucking eaten again,” she joked to herself, though the thought of it still made her shutter and want to dry heave.

Not wanting to waste much more time, Gianna’s light jog took her right up to the shiny dress shoe of her brother. It was a shoe with thin laces, which Gianna was extremely relieved about right now. She could only imagine how difficult it would be for her tiny body to scale any thicker shoelaces.

At this size, Gianna shouldn’t have been able to reach the shoelaces, but Mike’s laces on his left shoe were untied, and dangling down to the floor. The miniaturized woman saw this as a golden opportunity and began to scale up the black shoelace.

Gianna’s sense of relief was short lived, almost as short as she was. She wasn’t the only one who noticed Mike’s shoe was untied. Glancing down, Mike saw a lone shoelace trapped down to the ground. “Crap,” he mumbled under his breath, and reached down to resolve the very minor issue. As he did this, his giant right handed descended down upon the tiny woman he had no idea was there.

“Mike what the hell are you doing!” Gianna shouted. She was about a quarter of the way up the black, nylon shoelace when her giant brothers’ hand was upon her. His massive fingers gripped the shoelace and lifted it up, beginning to tie it in a knot.

What Mike didn’t know was the effect this was having on Gianna. His absolutely miniscule sister was thrown for a loop as the shoelace was twirled about. The tiny woman screamed as she was tossed into the air, and landed on Mike’s thumb. Not realizing she was made durable from the shrinking, she gripped his fingernail desperately, believing she was hanging on for her life.

Wondering where his beloved new bride was, Mike decided to stretch his legs and get up to look around for her. He briefly wandered around the reception hall and talked to some of his friends and family, casually trying to figure out where Sarah went. Unable to locate Sarah, Mike felt a few of those beers passing through his body, and needed to use the bathroom.

Entering the men’s washroom, Mike passed and politely nodded at Sarah’s eighteen year old cousin, Adam. Mike had only met him a few times, but never got a really good vibe from him. He always thought he was a little bit weird. Mike didn’t get a good look, but it appeared he was carrying some type of doll in his left hand. “Whatever,” he mumbled to himself and walked up to a urinal.

“Mike, stop!” screamed Gianna. “You need to stay still!”

As Mike whipped out his cock to take a piss, Gianna continued to have to hold on for her life as her brother fumbled around with his giant member. The smell, sound and heat from Mike peeing so close to her made Gianna physically sick and nauseous.

As the stream of urine near Mike’s hand faded into a trickle, Gianna was hopeful that me may scratch his head or something. Anything to get her near his ear where she could hopefully get his attention.

That didn’t happen. Instead, Mike grabbed his girthy cock to tuck it back into his underwear. As he did this, Gianna felt her grip on her brother’s nail slipping, and then lost completely. The one-millimeter woman plummeted downward, screaming.

When the miniscule woman finally landed, she was on a sticky and spongy surface, wrinkled and the color of skin. It took the tiny bridesmaid a few seconds to realize where she was. Then she began screaming. It dawned on Gianna quickly, that she had indeed landed on the head of Mike’s penis.

“Get me off of here you giant idiot!” screamed Gianna, as Mike began to tuck his giant cock back into his briefs. Completely unaware of the peril he was putting his sister in, Mike let his cock flop down into his underwear, and continued his mission to find Sarah.

Trapped in the musky smelling briefs, Gianna wanted to gag and scream for her life. The tiny woman had no choice but to hold on to the head of Mike’s pulsing cock. Each step Mike took rocked Gianna’s miniscule body, and caused her to move around on his slippery cock head. Then Mike sat down.

This was a seemingly innocent action which Mike paid little to no attention to. However, As he sat down, his twin sister was knocked off of the head of his cock, and landed on the fabric of his underwear. Disoriented and barely able to see, she then felt Mike’s giant, girthy penis land on top of her, pinning her down. “Mike, help me!  Please!” Gianna sobbed, trying to squirm and do whatever was possible to get this giant’s attention. While she failed to get the attention of Mike, she inadvertently began to stimulate the giant dick.

While trapped beneath the giant cock head, Gianna began to whimper. She felt the head of the giant phallus get more and more wet. It dawned on her that her wriggling was having the wrong effect on her giant brother. More than that, the giant cock began to pulse. Not thinking clearly, Gianna began to panic. Despite not being able to see where she was going, Gianna managed to pull herself up to her feet. Before she could celebrate her freedom, she stumbled backward. As she did this, her one millimeter form landed, partially on the slit of her brothers’ giant cock.

Feeling a pleasant sensation that was familiar but he could not quite explain, Mike smiled. He looked around and it appeared nobody was watching him. With the coast being clear, Mike adjusted his crotch again, stiffening his member.

“Mike, stop!” screamed Gianna, as the slit of her own brothers cock began to engulf her, and slowly drag her down. “Don’t let it eat me!” Her screams obviously went unanswered, but she couldn’t think of anything else to do.

In a feeling of unexplained ecstasy, Mike’s eyes widened. He looked around and tried his best to maintain his composure. He felt his cock throbbing, and knew that something was descending down his shaft. It took him a while to recall what this feeling was he had felt before.

“Sarah!” Mike said in realization, before looking around quietly to make sure no one was listening. That’s where this feeling was from. When he drunkenly and “accidentally” cock vored his then fiancé the previous night. It was a feeling he remembered loving, but was so drunk he couldn’t fully appreciate it.

Sitting at the table, Mike continued to have conversations with relatives and friends that he did not care about and paid very little attention to. Underneath the table, the groom had has hand wrapped around his crotch from outside his pants, and was consistently squeezing his genitals to help his schlong swallow who he believed to be his wife.

Despite her best efforts, Gianna was unable to keep from getting fully swallowed by her brother’s penis. In the darkness that surrounded her, Gianna’s body was completely coated in a slimy film, and continued to feel herself getting pulled further down. Being inside a human body which averaged an internal temperature around ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit, Gianna was sweating profusely. Then she felt herself falling.

Trying to converse with his mom, Mike ended up letting out a small moan as he felt his miniscule sister enter his testicles. He tried his best to hide it, but his mom knew something was up. She tried not to pay any attention to it whatsoever.

Feeling the sensation of the tiny woman struggling inside of his balls, it took all of Mike’s self-control not to run to the bathroom and start pumping his cock until he shot her into a toilet. “We’ll have some fun upstairs later,” he laughed to himself.

Re-surfacing after plummeting into the lake that was her brother’s testicles, Gianna gasped and began treading seminal fluid. The tiny woman accidentally swallowed some, which caused her to sputter and gag, trying to spit out as much as she could. “Oh god! Just fucking kill me!” the tiny woman began to weep. It was pitch black around her and incredibly hot. She wanted out of this hell-hole immediately.

As the night went on, Mike noticed the struggles and movements of his tiny prisoner had died down. He assumed that “Sarah” was merely taking a break. In reality, Gianna had fallen asleep and was floating in Mike’s cum.

To Mike’s surprise, he found a larger version of Sarah on top of the wedding cake. Slightly too drunk to comprehend how she had gone from inside his balls to two inches tall on top of the cake, Mike decided not to question it. He simply grabbed his shrunken wife and brought her up to his bedroom, where he had another canister of the size restoration spray.

Gianna awoke with a jolt. Waves of seminal fluid washed all over her body, pulling her under and causing her to have to swim to the surface. “Wait, what’s going on?!” she screamed, as the walls of the ball sack surrounding her were vigorously pulsing. Almost god-like moans were audible from somewhere outside of her prison.

Then is happened. The walls of Mike’s testicles contracted tightly one last time, and then a geyser of semen was shot upward, taking Gianna’s one-millimeter body along with it. Gianna screamed in horror as she was fired out of the head of Mike’s throbbing cock. Gianna shrieked as she landed on a spongy, pink surface. As she looked around, Gianna’s eyes went wide as she realized she was on a giant tongue.

“What the hell?” she mumbled, then looked up and saw the titanic form of her brother Mike standing high above her, with his massive penis pointed at her which was glistening from the load of semen he had just shot out of it.

Turning her head, the one-millimeter Gianna stared back towards the throat of the woman she assumed was Sarah. She shuttered as she watched the fluid from Mike’s balls slowly trickle and drip towards the back towards the woman’s throat, and descended back down towards her stomach. A cold chill ran down Gianna’s spine as she thought about ending up back inside a stomach. “Shit, gotta get out of here,” the tiny woman said to herself, stumbling up to her feet.

The tiny woman did not have anywhere to go, but Sarah then began to move her tongue. Rather than bringing her tongue back into her mouth, Sarah began to lick her lips. The tiny body of Gianna ended up getting plastered to Sarah’s lower lip, stuck by a gross mixture of saliva and cum. She then watched, almost in slow motion, as Sarah’s face descended down, and began to kiss Mike’s crotch, all around the base of his skyscraper like cock.

With her lower lip grazing against Mike’s skin, Sarah managed to free Gianna without realizing it. Gianna landed on the ground in the forest like pubes of her brother. She started to wave her arms and jump up and down, as Sarah’s face was right in front of her. The giantess did not see her though. Instead, Sarah pulled her head back and sat up. She then adjusted her position and began to lower her body over Mike’s erect cock, pussy first.

Seeing her giantess of a sister in law begin to ride her brother horrified Gianna. Sarah’s giant pussy lips slammed down on the ground, mere feet from Gianna. She was amazed watching Sarah’s vagina take all of her brother’s cock, and wanted to run but her legs just would not work. She found herself frozen in place, unable to look away.

After what felt like ages, Mike and Sarah both reached orgasm, and she unmounted him, nearly smashing Gianna in the process. “Stop I’m still down here! I still need help!” the tiny woman shouted. Unfortunately for her, Mike simply tucked his dick into his boxers, and cuddled up next to his new bride in bed. Gianna screamed in frustration as her one-millimeter body would be trapped in her brothers' pubes for the foreseeable future. 

End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come!

Chapter 6 - Lacy by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--



Confused at the sudden turn of events that caused her to shrink, Lacy began to look around in a panic. She had been on her way to go talk to Mike’s mom, Andrea, when she felt lightheaded and dizzy. She immediately recognized it as the same feeling she experienced last night when she shrunk down. Before she knew it, everything was happening all over again, and the unlucky red-head dwindled down towards the floor. She continued to shrink as she was reduced all the way down to approximately an inch tall.

“Oh come on!” shouted Lacy, more annoyed than worried or anything. “Are you freaking kidding me? Again?!” the tiny woman shouted. She didn’t particularly enjoy the previous night, but not for the same reason as the other girls. While the rest of the bridal party had traumatic times inside Mike’s body, Lacy spent the majority of the night inside a sock on a doorknob, and had been more bored than anything else.

“Well, better get someone’s help,” she said to herself, throwing her hands in the air. She had been shrunken multiple times before, and knew that there was a particular size restoration spray that often failed to permanently return objects to normal size. I bet that’s what they bought, she thought to herself.

Having just intended on speaking with Andrea, the groom’s mother. The middle-aged blonde bombshell had been doing her best to speak with and entertain a lot of the guests, and was now taking a break, sitting by herself at a table.

Andrea sat at the table and sipped a glass of red wine with a tired smile. She couldn’t have been happier for her son and her new daughter-in-law, though she hadn’t seen Sarah in quite some time. “Poor thing, probably stressed or exhausted,” she mumbled to herself, taking a big swig from her wine glass. Her assumption was that Sarah was laying down upstairs, rather than on top of the wedding cake. Her stomach grumbled and she couldn’t help but chuckle, assuming it was digesting the cake topper she had accidentally swallowed. Come to think of it, Andrea hadn’t seen her daughter Gianna in a while either. She did not put much thought into it, and saw Mike walking past to sit down on another table.

Mike briefly walked up to the table and began speaking with his mom, nearly stepping on the one-inch Lacy in the process. Lacy was underneath the table, near the legs of the giant blonde woman’s chair. She could overhear a bit of the conversation, but the loud, blaring music covered up most of it. She was able to repeatedly hear Andrea referring to Mike’s dad as “your father” and the two were clearly not spending time together.  

With a sigh, Andrea watched as Mike walked away. Something was clearly irritating him and he adjusted his pants. He then excused himself and appeared to walk off towards the bathroom. Despite being extremely happy for her son, Andrea still felt a bit down. She and her (now ex) husband had gotten divorced years ago, and he had moved on and found someone else. Out of respect, Mike and Gianna’s father did not bring his new girlfriend to the wedding, but she watched him talking with relatives and laughing. She knew he’d be going home and getting laid.

While Andrea smiled at the waitress who was filling up her wine glass. While she did this, she unconsciously began scrunching her toes on her expensive, open-toed shoes. Down by those giant toes, the inch tall body of Lacy had taken it upon herself to begin climbing. Managing to haul her tiny body on onto those giant brown sandals. Taking a momentary break to size up the mountain she was about to climb, Lacy took a deep breath, watching those giant toes scrunch and release, showing off their bright pink nail polish.

Never really caring for rock-climbing, Lacy swore to herself and approached the massive toes. Having been on the dance floor, Andrea was sweating a bit, a scent which Lacy really didn’t care for. “Screw it, here goes nothing,” Lacy said, cracking her fingers. The miniscule woman then began to pull her body up the toe, towards the top of Andrea’s foot.

Being larger than some of her other shrunken bridesmaids, it took less than a minute for Lacy to pull herself up on the top of Andrea’s foot. She walked up to the ankle, and began pondering how to get up the ankle, as the fabric of Andrea’s dress was a few inches out of reach.

Unbeknownst to Lacy, Andrea had felt a slight irritation on her right foot. She glanced down, and was surprised to see what appeared to be a shrunken woman on her foot. Andrea was amazed. She had never seen an actual shrinkee in person before, and was amused by the tiny woman’s sheer obliviousness. This might be fun, Andrea thought to herself.

Caught up in her dilemma and plan to scale the giant woman, Lacy did not see the giant hand reaching down. That was until a shadow overtook her. “Oh shit!” Lacy shouted, as two delicate fingers reached down and plucked the tiny woman into the air. Rather than screaming or thrashing and trying to free herself, a sense of relief washed over Lacy. This was exactly what she was hoping for, she had been noticed.

This sense of relief Lacy felt soon began to dissipate. She had been brought in front of the giant face of Andrea, and there was something in her icy, blue eyes that was extremely unsettling. A smirk formed on the lips of the giantess. “WELL, LOOKS LIKE I FOUND A LITTLE TOY,” she said biting her lower lip.

“Shit, not good,” Lacy said, trying to wriggle her arms free to signal to the giantess who she was, but Andrea’s grasp was just a bit too tight. 

“WE’RE GONNA HAVE SOME FUN BACK UP IN MY ROOM,” Andrea said with a laugh. “YOU’RE PRETTY CUTE, BUT AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT SOME HELP,” she said condescendingly.

“Andrea, it’s Lacy! I’m one of the bridesmaids!” Lacy shouted. “Please help me gro…”

“YOU KNOW,” Andrea said, cutting off the tiny woman. “I’LL TELL YOU WHAT. I’M GONNA HELP YOU GROW BACK, BUT AFTER WE HAVE SOME FUN LATER,” she insisted. This did not hit Lacy well. She managed to avoid all the chaos from the previous night by being inside a sock, but now was going to get her share from this giant woman.

Suddenly and without warning, Andrea let go of the one-inch woman. Lacy screamed as she plummeted a short distance down, and landed in some dark, red liquid with a splash. She re-surfaced, her eyes and nose burning as she began to tread water. She couldn’t believe it, this giant and slightly tipsy milf had dropped her in her wine glass.

Lacy’s expensive pink bridesmaid dress had been ruined from this simple action, and Andrea smiled as she watched her new prize struggle in the glass. “BOTTOMS UP,” she said, and lifted the wine glass up towards her mouth. The giantess then began to tilt the wine glass back towards her mouth.

Scrambling and rapidly trying to fight the flow of the current, a wave of red wine splashed against face and down her throat. She gagged and sputtered, then turned and screamed. She, along with all the remaining wine in the glass, were being sucked right into Andrea’s mouth. The giant blonde was feeling power like she never felt before and began to swallow the wine. She savored the taste and made sure to press the tiny woman’s body against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, preventing her from being swallowed.

Fuck, I can’t take this anymore, Andrea thought to herself. The milf stood up and began to walk out of the reception hall. She wouldn’t be gone long, just enough to go to her room at the attached hotel. She had urges she needed to be taken care of.

Inside Andrea’s mouth, Lacy was in full panic mode. She was surrounded by darkness in this woman’s mouth, with the heat and humidity reaching levels that she could barely tolerate. She was most terrified of descending down this woman’s throat and towards her stomach. From what Gianna had told her, it was a disgusting experience.

Much to her surprise and temporarily relief, Lacy felt herself spat out of Andrea’s mouth and flew through the air, landing on a pillow. She slowly pulled herself to her feet, though her legs were week and collapsed underneath her as she tried to stand. She turned around and gasped.

Kneeling on the bed before her was the titanic body of Andrea, who had already stripped down to a sexy bra and thong, which she was now removing. “LIKE I SAID, SLAVE,” Andrea said with venom in her voice, as she tossed her bra across the room. “I’LL HELP YOU, I PROMISE. I JUST NEED A LITTLE SOMETHING FIRST.”

Frozen in place, Lacy watched in horror. “Andrea please stop! Don’t do this to me!” she shouted. This was useless, as Andrea stretched her legs out, trapping Lacy on the bed in a circle of her skin.

Now fully naked, Andrea stroked her vagina, before reaching down and plucking up the tiny woman. She pulled Lacy in, closing her eyes as she felt Lacy squirming against her vaginal lips. “Fuck,” she whispered. Lifting Lacy up, she tore off the wine-stained dress off of her victim. She could hear the tiny woman shriek something, but didn’t care at the moment. She needed this.

Throwing her head back, the horny milf began rubbing Lacy’s miniscule body against her wet pussy lips. Lacy screamed as her body was coated in a wet film of Andrea’s sexual fluids. Soon, the entire front of her body was covered in this liquid.

“OKAY, NOW THAT YOU’RE ALL LUBED UP, TIME TO SEND YOU UP THERE,” she moaned. Lacy began to scream and squirm, which only turned Andrea on more. She then laid further back, and brough Lacy past her vagina.

Momentarily confused, Lacy soon saw that Andrea wasn’t going to inert her into her pussy. No, she was bringing her down to her asshole. Speechless, Lacy watched as the massive ass cheeks were pulled apart, and she was pressed against the wrinkly asshole, which temporarily pressed against her face.

“IN YOU GO!” laughed Andrea. She pushed slightly, and the sphincter puckered, gripping Lacy face first. The horrified bridesmaid soon found herself being pulled right into this woman’s rectum.

“Oh Jesus!” Andrea quietly moaned, feeling her asshole swallow this tiny woman like it was nothing. She furiously began rubbing her clit, feeling Lacy’s squirming and futile attempts to escape her new prison. She closed her eyes, picturing it being her ex-husband who was trapped in her putrid asshole. If only she could get him tiny.

Unable to push through the tightly clenched sphincter to her freedom, Lacy lost it. The smell and heat were starting to get to her, and she also began to finger herself. “Well I’m fucking stuck in here,” she said as she closed her eyes.

Feeling a sense of relief wash over her body, Andrea momentarily lied motionless on the hotel room bed. Extremely satisfied, she could still feel her tiny moving around inside her anus. “FINE, I’LL GET YOU OUT!”

Lacy was caught off guard as beams of light entered her chamber, which illuminated a giant finger that scooped her up. She was gripped and felt herself falling briefly, before landing on a solid surface. It was extremely bright and she was momentarily blinded. When her vision returned, she saw she was on a bathroom counter, staring up at the giant face of Andrea.

The titanic woman lowered her face down, wanting a really good look at her toy. That’s when she noticed her toy looked kind of familiar. :Oh no,” she whispered, her eyes going wide, as she saw the tiny woman struggling to her feet. “Are…are you one of Sarah’s bridesmaids?”

She got her response when the miniscule woman jumped up and down and waved her arms. “Oh I…I’m sorry,” she whispered, clearly uncomfortable with what she had now done. “I didn’t realize who you were, I thought you were someone intruding on my son’s wedding, and wanted to punish you.” Andrea went on to explain that she would be right back and ran to the store across the street with a size restoration spray.

Waiting patiently on the counter, Lacy sighed in relief as she saw Andrea returning, holding a container in her hands. “Thank god,” she whispered to herself. Unlike the previous night it, appeared Andrea purchased the right kind of spray.

Five minutes later, Lacy awkwardly walked out of the woman’s hotel room, wearing nothing but her extremely stained bridesmaid dress. She debated whether or not to tell this to Gianna in the morning.

End Notes:

--

Probably one more chapter to come after this.

Chapter 7 - A Little Reunion by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the last regular chapter, though there will be a short epilogue.  Hope you enjoy!

--

For obvious reasons, the wedding night for Sarah and her four bridesmaids was extremely chaotic. Sarah and Hannah ended up having wonderful nights, Sarah being grown back to normal and having a beautiful night of love-making with her new husband, while Hannah was found and rescued by her crush, the best man, Patrick. He had played with her tiny body and allowed her to essentially worship his giant cock consensually, before finding a permanent restoration spray at a pharmacy and growing her back to normal.

It had been a much stranger night for Lacy. The young red-head had spent the night at around an inch tall, and had been used as a sexual toy by Andrea, Mike’s blonde mother. She had been sucked right up into Andrea’s rectum while the lonely giantess pleasured herself. While it was strange and Lacy had no desire to do it again, she had to admit that she didn’t exactly hate the experience. She thought to herself that maybe she’d even be able to try it again. Andrea was very apologetic and embarrassed, and Lacy had assured her that everything was fine.

Sitting down for breakfast, the three women sipped mimosas in the hotel lobby, while swapping stories about what took place the previous night. Sarah and Hanna tried their best not to laugh hysterically when Andrea walked past the three girls and gave an awkward nod to Lacy. “So, how was my mother-in-law’s asshole?” teased Sarah, watching Lacy shake her head in annoyance.

“Mike’s mom sure is horny,” Lacy responded, sipping her mimosa.

Hannah then decided to bring up the awkward conversation none of them wanted to have. “Do you guys think that Whitney and Gianna are okay?”

“I mean, if we all shrunk then they probably had to be shrunken too,” Sarah commented.

“Has anyone tried texting them?” asked Lacy, whipping out her phone. She began to rapidly type out a message to Whitney, kicking herself for not thinking of this earlier.

“Yeah, already tried,” responded Sarah. “Both of them.  No answer.”

“Shit,” responded Hannah. “Do we want to go to the police?”

“And say what?” asked Lacy.  The two girls looked at her confused. She went on to explain that they technically had no idea if Gianna and Whitney had even gotten shrunk, and if they had, they had no idea how small the two of them had gotten.

“Alright, so if we haven’t heard from them in the next few days, then we’ll go to the police,” Sarah said. The two other women nodded in agreement and continued to sip their drinks.

--

Nearly a week had gone by since any of the women had heard from either Whitney or Gianna. The three other women had decided amongst themselves that they would go to the police department the following day. They had been in constant contact with each other and had come to terms that something had definitely gone wrong. The worst-case scenarios had crept into all of their heads. Neither Sarah, Hannah or Lacy had any knowledge that Whitney was currently trapped in Courtney’s dresser and being used as a sexual toy. It was even less believable that Gianna was currently a millimeter tall, stuck in the pubic forest of her twin brother, having been put through hell as Sarah and Mike had sex.

Despite the fact that she and her friends would have an uncomfortable day tomorrow dealing with the police, Sarah was intent on having an intense sexual experience tonight with her new husband. Knowing Mike was already in their bedroom, Sarah lingered in the doorway. She giggled and let her robe drop, revealing a full set of pink lingerie that wrapped around her body like a prized gift. It clung to her features, accenting them with a lustful flair. Sarah’s usual flowing hair was now tied into a ponytail like the dark mane of a horse. Mike knew this meant he was in for a world of pleasure from his now wife’s mouth as she walk towards the bed.

The silky material of the lingerie fluttered and shimmered. Sarah was like a mirage, a beautiful prize for Mike. She was more than happy to lean and bend in ed. Showing how toned her ass was, Mike couldn’t take his eyes away. Seeing how aroused Mike was, Sarah used a flinger to slip into her waistband and pull at her thong.

With her other hand, Sarah began to squeeze her left breast. Her breasts were perfectly covered, yet plump enough that each step made them shake and jiggle. Her toned body shined from the lamp glow as her bare feet left impressions in the carpet below. Although she was five feet and nine inches tall, she loved being used like a colossal sex object.

Her eyes pierced the sensual atmosphere of the room. She was hungry for Mike and him for her in return. Sarah’s lips turned into a grin as she bit her lip, loosening her bra only slightly. The cool temperature of the room made her nipples press against the smooth silk of her bra cups.

--

Meanwhile, in the depths of Mike’s groan, Gianna scrambled across plains of sweaty flesh. She had been doing this for the last week, and had been unable to find a way yet to get her giant brother’s attention. Sure, the shrinking had enhanced her durability and she could possibly survive on the floor of his apartment, but there was no guarantee she’d ever be able to get his attention from there.

This meant a week of tying herself down in her brother’s pubic hair as he showered, waves arms water and soap washing over her body. Other times Sarah joined Mike in the showered and she was nearly shoved into Sarah’s moist pussy.

Gianna’s predicament wasn’t made any better by being able to listen to the deafening tones of Mike and Sarah. The tiny woman was nauseated by listening to their grunts and groans as they plowed into each other.

--

“Ready babe?” Sarah said in a seductive tone. She stood up on the bed and lowered herself down, planting her toned ass right on Mike’s stomach. She loved his eyes studying her body, lingering on her breasts as his hands rubbed against her thighs.

“Fuck yeah!” he moaned, as Sarah leaned forwards and began to sensually lick his neck. He felt her head and body moving down, as she began to kiss and lick his chest, then his stomach. He opened his eyes and smiled as she began to kiss the inside of his thighs. Her long, serpentine tongue exited her mouth, and began to stroke the undercarriage of his testicles.

Sitting up without warning, Sarah grabbed a glass of water she set down on the nightstand, as well as two peculiar white pills which were next to it.  She loved the confused look on Mike’s face. He had no idea what was about to happen.

“What’s wrong?” he asked with concern.  “Got a headache?”

She just shook her head, and stuck out her tongue, dropping the pills on it. Swigging her water, Sarah closed her eyes and traced down her throat towards her stomach. “I’m fine, just wanted to have a bit of fun,” she said. Before Mike could ask any more questions, she used a more commanding voice. “Lay back.”

Mike didn’t need to be told twice. He rested his head back on his pillow and closed his eyes. He then felt the warmth of Sarah’s mouth as it enveloped his girthy cock, and the wonderfully pleasant sensations of her tongue stroking him from his shaft to his slit. With his arms behind his head, Mike was in absolute ecstasy.

He paid almost no attention to it, but Mike did feel Sarah had stopped sucking, and was now licking his shaft like a popsicle. Unbeknownst to him, Sarah’s licks were getting shorter and shorter, until they suddenly stopped all together.

Opening his eyes, Mike was shocked to see his sexy wife had seemingly vanished. He was rock hard and his cock was throbbing, wanting to be back inside Sarah’s throat. “Babe?” Mike said with a nervous whimper.

Suddenly Mike’s phone on the nightstand went off, signaling a text message. An image flashed up onto Mike’s phone shortly after Sarah had disappeared. Seeing the message was from Sarah, Mike quickly opened the image, revealing a picture of Sarah wearing the exact same pink lingerie.

“Where the fuck….” Mike mumbled, looking closer. She had sent him a selfie of herself from what looked like a forest of dark trees.

Then another picture popped up, this time she was laid seductively against some of these trees in her pink lingerie. She looked striking in the darkness. “I’m a jungle girl now, babe!” was the caption followed with a kiss emoji. Mike was baffled, had she teleported or something?

Then another image flashed onto his screen. She was in front of something large and fleshy.  A monolithic tower that looked like a skin-colored skyscraper. It finally dawned on Mike: that was his penis! She’d shrunk herself down to explore his crotch.

Mike’s eyes drifted down from his phone to his crotch, but he couldn’t see her. She must’ve been REALLY fucking tiny. Shuddering with pleasure, Mike couldn’t believe how much he loved this woman, and she him. His wife was still willing to be tiny and explore him like a jungle. She looked so beautiful despite climbing around on his junk. His pubes itched a little but he assumed that’s only because he was thinking about it.

“This is so fucking hot,” Sarah said, walking around the dark forest that doubled as her husband’s pubes. She didn’t intend on getting this small, as her husband’s cock was bigger than anything she had ever seen, thousands of feet tall compared to her. She had no way of knowing, but she was MUCH smaller than a millimeter.

Taking another picture for her husband, Sarah laid down on her back in the forest, and began fingering herself. She also stuck her tongue out, texting Mike that tomorrow, he’d be in her mouth. She didn’t specify if she meant his cock or his whole body, either way worked for her.

As Sarah got up and continued to explore, she began to hear sounds getting closer. It sounded like a deep rumbling, almost like an approaching dinosaur in Jurassic Park.

“I hope you don’t have lice!” she fired off in a text message. She tried to play it straight, but she was a bit nervous. The tiny woman was momentarily distracted as a miniscule sweat dropped started to ripple on the ground next to her.

“HEY COME HERE!” a titanic voice said. It wasn’t the ear-splitting roar that would’ve come from Mike, and there was something slightly feminine about it. Turning, Sarah’s eyes widened as she saw what looked like the giant body of a woman rapidly approaching her.

“What the fuck?!” Sarah screamed, scrambling to her feet. She took off running in the other direction, with the giant footsteps getting closer behind her. How was there a tiny person down here? Was Mike cheating on her? Who was this crazy bitch?! Not wanting to stick around to answer her questions, Sarah did her best to weave in and out of the giant pubic hairs. This was a good strategy in theory, but this woman was just too much bigger than her.

A shadow began to overtake Sarah’s body, so she just stopped running. She turned and screamed, a giant foot about to descend upon her. She curled up into a ball, expecting the worst.

The giant foot landed on Sarah’s back, and pressed down her enough to keep her pinned. Sarah gagged, as the stench of this giant woman’s feet was unbearable. “Mike help!” she shouted, too disoriented to realize it was obviously impossible for him to hear her.

Lifting her giant foot off Sarah, a giant hand reached down and grabbed Sarah’s miniscule body. “Fuck I’m small,” Sarah whimpered, with tears starting to stream down her face. It was true. She was utterly tiny. She barely came up to this woman’s ankle, and this woman was living on her husband’s crotch. As the giant lifted Sarah up in front of her face, Sarah suddenly screamed. “Gianna?!?!?!”

It couldn’t be. This woman had disappeared a week ago, there’s no way she could’ve just been on Mike’s crotch since the wedding. The woman was disheveled, her hair being a sticky mess and it looked like she’d barely slept since the wedding. But there was no doubt about it, this was Mike’s missing sister.

“OH MY GOD,” the “giantess” said. “SARAH IS THAT YOU?” Gianna lifted the tiny woman up to her ears, allowing her to converse with her sister-in-law. Gianna explained to Sarah how she’d been stuck here for the last week, and had been there through EVERYTHING Sarah and Mike did sexually. Sarah was extremely embarrassed hearing that.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU CAME FOR ME!” Gianna said, giving Sarah a giant kiss that made her uncomfortable.

Not knowing how to tell Gianna this was just a sexual rendezvous and not a rescue mission, Sarah just decided to roll with it.  “Uhhh, sure,” she said, still unable to grab her phone as she was in Gianna’s grasp. “Why don’t you put me down and I’ll text Mike to grow us back.”

“AND YOU EVEN KNEW I WAS LONELY!” Gianna said, ignoring Sarah’s request. “YOU EVEN MADE YOURSELF THE SIZE OF A TOY FOR ME!”

“Wait what!” Sarah said in a panic, as Gianna sat down.

“IT WAS SO LONELY HERE FOR THE LAST WEEK, BUT NOW I’VE GOT A LITTLE TOY TO KEEP ME COMPANY.” Her eyes stared at Sarah in a primal fashion. “A DILDO!”

“No stop!” screamed Sarah. She tried to struggle, but she was far too small to do anything significant, especially while Gianna lowered her down and began rubbing her tiny head against her giant pussy lips. Sarah did her best to squirm out, but Gianna was just too strong. Gianna manipulated her began to insert her feet first into her giant vagina.

Not able to think of another way to escape, Sarah took a frantic selfie, as she was chest down into Gianna’s wet pussy. “Help me!  Grow me back now!” Gianna fired off in a text. She immediately followed it up with “Use the spray!”

Minutes seemed to go by with no answer. Did he fall asleep, Sarah thought to herself, she had been in and out of Gianna’s vagina several times. At least Gianna was being sensual, not shoving her in and out violently. If this had been consensual, Sarah probably would’ve enjoyed it.

A text came in from Mike, as Sarah squirmed out of Gianna’s pussy, freeing herself up to her belly button. “That’s fucking hot!” it read

“Are you kidding me!” Sarah shouted. A giant finger descended and began to push her back inside the wet, dark cave. Furious and disgusted, Sarah began to video call Mike.

“BABY WHERE ARE YOU!” Mike moaned. It was clear he was stroking his cock, watching the video.

“Mike help me!” Gianna is down here!” screamed Sarah. This caused Mike to freeze. Gianna?  Seeing that this caught Mike’s attention, Sarah went on to explain. “She’s tiny on your dick but bigger than me! She’s using me as a sex toyyyyy…” Sarah said, before being sucked back into Gianna’s throbbing pussy, dropping her phone. From the angle the tiny phone fell at, Mike saw the camera facing up, getting a great view of a giant woman’s exposed tits.

“MIKEY?” a voice said, picking up the phone. Mike’s eyes widened. It was true. Somewhere tiny down on his crotch was his sister who had been missing for over a week. She looked rough…and insane.

“MIKEY I MISSED YOU!” Gianna said with a laugh. “THANK YOU FOR MY NEW TOY.”

“Gianna…Gianna listen to me,” Mike said, his voice quivering as his eyes darted back and forth between his balls and his phone. “You….You need to let Sarah out.  I’ll grow the two of you back to normal then. Everything will be okay.”

His tiny giant sister sighed. It was so bizarre seeing her being shot from a phone she could hold between her finger tips. “Okay fine…” she said. There was an audible *SLURP* as she pulled the slimy Sarah out of her pussy and held her up in front of the camera.

It took all of Mike’s self control not to cum right there. Seeing his wife used as a sex toy was strangely hot. “Okay Gianna,” Mike said, trying to use his calmest voice. His mind was asking a million questions but he could ask them later. Right now he just wanted to make sure they were both safe. “I’m gonna reach for the spray and….NO DON’T!”

Mike watched in horror as Gianna dangled Sarah’s screaming, squirming nude body above her mouth.  Her tongue grazed Sarah’s face, and then she started to swallow her own sister-in-law whole. Sarah screamed in horror and wept, as she descended down the dark esophagus into the bubbling cauldron-like stomach of Gianna.

“Oops, she was sooooo good,” Gianna giggled, absolutely loving the horrified expression on her twin brothers’ face.

“You…you killed my wife,” Mike said, tears starting to form in his eyes.

“Oh relax,” Gianna laughed, rubbing her stomach. “The shrinking stuff makes you stronger, she’ll be fine in there.  I’ll let her out later.”

“Gianna, I’m gonna grow you back now,” Mike insisted, grabbing the size restoration spray.

“Actually no you’re not, Mikey,” she said in a controlled, if not slightly insane tone. “This is my home now, whether you like it or not. If you try and grow me back, you’ll never see Sarah again. She is in MY tummy after all.”

Her words cut right through Mike. She was right. Even if he restored her size, Sarah was still in her stomach. She could just flush her down the toilet and Mike would be helpless.

“Okay Gianna why don’t we…” Mike started to stay before he was cut off.

“Send me more people, mamma’s hungry!” Gianna teased. She then lowered Sarah’s tiny phone down to the ground, and lifted her giant bare foot over it.

“No Gianna, don’t” Mike shouted, not wanting to lose his only way to contact Gianna, and by default, Sarah. It was useless. The giant foot crashed down on the phone, and the screen then went blank.

Mike sat there in shock, his eyes glancing back and forth between his phone and his crotch. “Shit,” he muttered, and began to scroll through his phone in a panic.

End Notes:

--

There will be an epilogue up soon.  Thanks for reading!

Epilogue by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the short epilogue for this story.  Hope you enjoyed it!

--

Mike sat in his bedroom, incredibly uncomfortable with this whole situation. So far tonight his beloved and sexy wife had shrunken herself down incredibly small and disappeared onto his crotch. Then, he discovered his twin sister, who had been missing for a week, had been surviving at a millimeter tall also on his crotch. To follow this up, his sister then found, toyed with and eventually ate his wife.

To top it all off, in Mike’s panic he did the only thing he could think of. He called his mother. Giving his hot, blonde mom, Andrea, a phone call, he explained everything as best he could over the phone. Much to his surprise and relief, as well as embarrassment, Andrea told Mike that she was on her way over and they would figure this out.

Currently, Mike was nude in his bedroom laying on his back. His mother was kneeling over his crotch, taking a detailed look at her son’s crotch, trying in a desperate attempt to find her daughter.

--

The hairs surrounding Gianna began to shake violently as a warm wind blew through. She struggled to stay on her feet as the breeze intensified. “What now?” Gianna huffed, clinging to a hair as the wind pushed hard against her.

A harsh voice could be heard all around as it boomed above her. “YOU KIDS THESE DAYS. I WOULDN’T DARE HAVE DONE THIS FOR YOUR FATHER WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER.” The voice belonged to Andrea.

“Mom?!” Gianna’s eyes widened with shock and watered with hope. She began to run towards an open patch between pubic hairs. She struggled to run against then wind which she now realized was her mother’s breath. She was searching for her now.

Gianna reached what to her was a clearing and looked above her, catching sight of her mother’s face, now looming like an incoming moon. Andrea’s mouth was twisted in an amused smirk, the absurdity of searching for her daughter and her daughter-in-law in her son’s pubes was not lost on her.

“MOM!” Gianna screamed, jumping and waving her arms around, hoping and praying she would be seen.

--

“Right, I’m sorry Mike, but I’m just gonna have to dig through here,” Andrea said, seeing a horrified and embarrassed look over her son’s face. “This silly game of yours made her too small to even see,” she said with an annoyed tone, reaching her long fingernails into the forest that was her son’s pubes.

“I told you it wasn’t me!” Mike pleaded. “I didn’t know what she was gonna do! I’ve never even used those pills before.” It was clear to Mike that his mom did not believe him.

--

Gianna cried as a shard of fingernail sliced through the pubic forest, dragging across the fleshy and sweaty ground. The noise was deafening as the finger’s search intestified.

Andrea’s blue eyes pierced through everything, so focused but also curious at the same time. The milf’s nostrils opened and flared, still blowing gusts of air into the jungle that was composed of her son’s pubes. The mother of two tied her blonde hair back, but it spiled over her shoulder and brushed against the upper layer of the forest.

Gianna screamed as she wished her mom would move lower down, so she could at least grip on to her soft hair and finally escape.

--

“I can’t find her,” Andrea said with an annoyed tone. She did not love the idea of having her face inches from her son’s crotch, searching for her tiny daughter. Particularly while her son’s erect cock was pulsing next to her. “What do you think we should do?”

Mike’s heart started to race in his chest. He had no idea what to do. “I…I don’t know. Should we call the police?”

Andrea didn’t really like the sound of that idea. “I mean, unless they’re gonna shrink down and search, it probably won’t help. Plus they might not believe this was an accident and that it was your fault. I’m not letting you go to jail.”

“Well we’ve gotta do something!” Mike pleaded. Andrea nodded, and then looked over and saw Sarah’s shrinking pills.

Mike sat up, starting to freak out again, and began to sweat as he witnessed his own mother start to undress. “Mom?! What the fuck are you doing?” Mike stammered, almost at a loss for words. His head was a flurry of ideas and emotions.

Andrea rolled her eyes in annoyance at her son. “Your stupid wife had shrunken herself too small to see. Then she got eaten by your psychotic, tiny sister. So, as usual, I’m gonna have to fix this myself,” she snapped, as she slipped her top away, revealing a bland, beige bra with some floral stich-work.

“But you can’t!” Mike cried. “You’ll get lost in there too! Gianna is fucking insane.”

“No I won’t, and don’t swear,” Andrea responded. “I’ll just make sure to be bigger than her in…in there,” she said, gesturing towards Mike’s cock. Mike thought he was about to die from embarrassment.

After removing her top, Andrea finally slipped her jeans off, revealing silk, beige-colored panties. They clung to her form. She saw Mike’s cock grow and stiffen as she approached. “Don’t look at me like that, young man,” she said as he did his best to avoid eye contact. “You shouldn’t be thinking such perverse thoughts. I’m your MOTHER!” she said, pointing a finger at him.

Reaching over and grabbing the bottle of shrinking pills, Andrea poured a few of them into her hand. “How many did she take?” she asked.

“She…she took two,” Mike answered back in a meek fashion.

“We’ll I’ll take three then,” Andrea said with a grin. She dropped all three onto her tongue and sucked it back into her mouth. She saw Mike’s eyes widen, and it seemed he wanted to say something, but Andrea was not having it. She just grabbed the glass of water on the counter and swallowed.

“Now sit up,” Andrea commanded. “I need to be above your…you know what,” she mumbled. She couldn’t believe what she was doing as she straddled her own son on the bed. She felt his pulsing, horny penis start to graze against her thigh. “You probably like this,” she said, watching him blush and look away. “I hope you don’t want your mother to be your little crotch slave.”

Mike looked like he wanted to cry or faint or both. “I’m sorry mom, I…”

“Wow,” Andrea said, feeling dizzy. “These really kick in….”

All Mike could do was watch in amazement as his mother’s form dwindled down. The larger than life, nagging woman was being reduced to a speck on his body. Mike was astonished, it was like a secret fantasy had played out in front of him. His once powerful mother was now exploring the base of his monolithic cock. Unsure of just how tiny his mom had become, Mike currently could not see her, though he wasn’t exactly trying very hard.

--

Down on Mike’s sweaty crotch, Andrea was starting to get a grip of her surroundings. The pubic hairs around her were much larger than she expected, appearing to be the height of skyscrapers compared to the tiny woman. She couldn’t even wrap her mind around Mike’s penis. It wasn’t a skyscraper, it was a mountain.

“Shit, this is bad,” she mumbled to herself. “I think I’m too small.”

After about fifteen minutes of walking, the ground started to shake around Andrea. “Gianna? Sarah? Where around you, girls?” Andrea shouted.

Through the skyscraper like trees a giant body began to approach. It was a woman who seemed to have no clue that Andrea was down there.

“Gianna down here!” Andrea screamed, barely able to process how gigantic her daughter was. Gianna’s giant foot slammed down right next to Andrea, who was knocked off her feet onto her butt from the impact. It then dawned on the milf just how tiny she was. Gianna couldn’t have been bigger than a millimeter tall, and Andrea was smaller than her toe. She would be an ant to Gianna, if her daughter was normal sized.

“Where the fuck did mom go?” Gianna mumbled, looking around. “I thought she shrunk down around here. Mom?! Where are you?” she shouted.

Casually glancing down, Gianna noticed some movement on the ground near her left foot. “The hell?” she muttered, and reached down and plucked up what appeared to be an ant. She held her mother’s body between her fingers and brought it up to her giant eyes.

The massive eyes studied Andrea’s body, who did her best to wave her arms and signal to Gianna who she was.

“Oh well,” Gianna mumbled. “I guess bugs are protein.”

These words cut through Andrea, who began to hysterically scream. She was brought into her daughter’s mouth and landed on her tongue. She continued to sob as she traveled towards Gianna’s throat.

--

While all this was going on, Mike nervously scrolled his phone. “Shit, something might be wrong,” he whispered. He then began looking through his phone for someone else to call for help.

End Notes:

--

Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10758